PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

Conceited
08-01-15, 18:18
This was the first club I went to when I came to Jax, so I revisit it every so often. I must say that there are much hotter girls over there now. I guess they decided to step their game up in that respect. Still, however, the VIP section is pretty a pretty bad layout, and from what it looked like last night, a bouncer just hangs out in there when the girls are dancing. I could be wrong though. So I didn't bother getting any dances. Either way, maybe I'll come back in a few months. I'm still waiting to see what the VIP at Cocktails is going to look like. In the meantime, I guess I will stick with Sins and Wackos.

I also decided to explore a little bit and go to Bare Assets. WAY too far away for my tastes. I saw a few girls from other clubs (one from Doll House, one from Passions didn't get their names) up there. But I went on like Tuesday, so it wasn't exactly the most eventful night.

Member #5315
08-04-15, 12:50
Alright. It's that time:

Best all nude club going right now and why (Summer of 2015).

Best topless club going right now and why (Summer of 2015).

Conceited
08-04-15, 22:48
Alright. It's that time:

Best all nude club going right now and why (Summer of 2015).

Best topless club going right now and why (Summer of 2015).Nude. Sinsations: The girls are hotter, and there is more mileage (compared to the only other nude club, Doll House).

Topless. Wackos: A sea of women to choose from, all with varying levels of attractiveness and / or self respect.

IMO, the best 3 clubs in town are Wackos, Sinsations, Doll House. In that order.

Member #6123
08-05-15, 13:02
Made a trip to Wackos yesterday and finally ran into Tatiana and have to recant an earlier post about her. I was wrong the chick my buddy saw was not Tatiana is was Victoria. She is the other Latina gal who works there so I apologize. Got talking with Tatiana and TO is available but pretty pricey. As for her private dance one of the best she picked up where she left off when I use to see her months ago. Didn't disappoint but once again not cheap for her services. Great gal to talk with and very smart. One thing she does leave early when she does come in so if you want to see her come before 5.

One other girl I would recommend a gal name Kiesha wow what a face and body. Talked with her for about 45 minutes and was not getting a good vibe on her in the back. But she was sweet and that ass of her was just amazing so had to give it a try. Let me say she did not disappoint very accommodating. Only bad thing about her is that she is thinking about quitting there and going to a different club to bartend.

Lastly there is Madison what a spinner she is and loves to party but a lot of fun.

CLS500
08-05-15, 13:35
Made a trip to Wackos yesterday and finally ran into Tatiana and have to recant an earlier post about her. I was wrong the chick my buddy saw was not Tatiana is was Victoria. She is the other Latina gal who works there so I apologize. Got talking with Tatiana and TO is available but pretty pricey. As for her private dance one of the best she picked up where she left off when I use to see her months ago. Didn't disappoint but once again not cheap for her services. Great gal to talk with and very smart. One thing she does leave early when she does come in so if you want to see her come before 5.

One other girl I would recommend a gal name Kiesha wow what a face and body. Talked with her for about 45 minutes and was not getting a good vibe on her in the back. But she was sweet and that ass of her was just amazing so had to give it a try. Let me say she did not disappoint very accommodating. Only bad thing about her is that she is thinking about quitting there and going to a different club to bartend.

Lastly there is Madison what a spinner she is and loves to party but a lot of fun.Can you clarify on 'not cheap on her service ' for the private dance? It should be $30/ song. Did she charge you more per song?

Member #6123
08-05-15, 16:53
Little more than 30.

Can you clarify on 'not cheap on her service ' for the private dance? It should be $30/ song. Did she charge you more per song?

Ace87
08-08-15, 08:36
Got a few alright lap dances from a Russian named Virginia.

Got a few good lap dances with DFK from Kennedy.

Finished off with a handshake from Katya.

Member #5648
08-08-15, 21:00
Just within the last week I was getting a dance near Alicia and she was hard at work with her head going up and down on a customer. You could hear the sucking in the next booth! Then when she sat on top of the customer you could hear him enjoying himself and Alicia really didn't get too noisy during the ordeal as that's not her. In the end, the dancer that I was with try to distract me so that I wouldn't notice Alicia's customer zipping up his pants and getting everything in order. She stood up and acted as if it was just another dance. OMG I don't think she using condoms either!

PoniBoi
08-09-15, 12:18
For You Strip Club Spectators, here's one that you guys might enjoy. Stripping must not be too profitable if she's advertising on CL. Curious on why she's not advertising on BP. Can anyone confirm if she DOES work at Wackos?

BSHM.

-PB.

CantB1
08-09-15, 18:57
For You Strip Club Spectators, here's one that you guys might enjoy. Stripping must not be too profitable if she's advertising on CL. Curious on why she's not advertising on BP. Can anyone confirm if she DOES work at Wackos?

BSHM.

-PB.I'm good with faces and I frequent Wackos. But she doesn't look familiar.

The Preacher
08-09-15, 19:11

BSHM.

-PB.Damn I don't think I've ever seen that one there.

Kaplog
08-09-15, 22:03
Damn I don't think I've ever seen that one there.Yes she does at nightshift. She offered me TO one time for $$. I declined.

PoniBoi
08-09-15, 22:42
Yes she does at nightshift. She offered me TO one time for $$. I declined.Kaplog just announced her appearance time. Now go bless this strippin sinner w / your "Miracle Stick". LOL. Makes sure she's on her knees properly prayin.

BSHM.

-PB.

PoniBoi
08-10-15, 09:09
I'm good with faces and I frequent Wackos. But she doesn't look familiar.No way bro. As renown and as much as you get around, you've never hit up Ms. Jenny Babii? That Can't be!! LOL.

She DOES look pretty smokin hawt! That back door looks nice and seems pretty tight; Wouldn't mind giving it a bit of a pounding to loosen it up. If she advertise on BP or continues on CL, I might give her a holler, though she looks kinda high-end. But once again, why is she on CL? That's sometimes rock bottom, just above being a SWan. Hopefully she'll be smart enough to add a contact number in any of her future ads. I don't do KIK.

BSHM.

-PB.

CantB1
08-10-15, 10:22
No way bro. As renown and as much as you get around, you've never hit up Ms. Jenny Babii? That Can't be!! LOL.

She DOES look pretty smokin hawt! That back door looks nice and seems pretty tight; Wouldn't mind giving it a bit of a pounding to loosen it up. If she advertise on BP or continues on CL, I might give her a holler, though she looks kinda high-end. But once again, why is she on CL? That's sometimes rock bottom, just above being a SWan. Hopefully she'll be smart enough to add a contact number in any of her future ads. I don't do KIK.

BSHM.

-PB.I don't got to strip clubs for "extras" I go to mingle. Every strip club I go to is near a SW track. I could always catch a prelims or post club fun. And I don't do VIP dances. Yall paying chicks 30 buck a song. Then brag because she "shook your dice" without "blowing" on them. That "craps out" for me.

Wackos advertising 80 girls daily. Got to be over 300 girls weekly. They climbing on top of each other for the bread. I got my vices but I don't trip over my dick when I'm at the club. Strippers be running game on several guys at the same time. I pay close attention. If she don't want to play with Uno then I'll "Go Fish" a SWimmer.

PetterPetter
08-10-15, 18:27

BSHM.

-PB.So I said fk it an hit her up on kik she istanly asked for dic pic after sending to botty shaking vids I talk a little more then out of nowhere I get asked if I like to fuck ass. (danger will robertson) then she starts to demand I send a vid with bod dic an z scripted ending. After a few more questions from me I ask if she is trans gender sh says yes an those are REALLY her pix (yea right) not my cup of tea. So I asked again if that was her in the CL pix. Coms black. Be.

CantB1
08-10-15, 20:44
So I said fk it an hit her up on kik she istanly asked for dic pic after sending to botty shaking vids I talk a little more then out of nowhere I get asked if I like to fuck ass. (danger will robertson) then she starts to demand I send a vid with bod dic an z scripted ending. After a few more questions from me I ask if she is trans gender sh says yes an those are REALLY her pix (yea right) not my cup of tea. So I asked again if that was her in the CL pix. Coms black. Be.Now who says she worked at Wacko's? They might hire any and all girls but never a tranny. That's a liability!

Edney56
08-12-15, 15:28
Just within the last week I was getting a dance near Alicia and she was hard at work with her head going up and down on a customer. You could hear the sucking in the next booth! Then when she sat on top of the customer you could hear him enjoying himself and Alicia really didn't get too noisy during the ordeal as that's not her. In the end, the dancer that I was with try to distract me so that I wouldn't notice Alicia's customer zipping up his pants and getting everything in order. She stood up and acted as if it was just another dance. OMG I don't think she using condoms either!It sounds like your just trying to bash her for some reason you didn't even dance with her, I know this is not true I've known her for some time now and I was in there too within the last week and several times recently and have been in the back with her many times. She won't even let me take off my belt anymore! She will go down and do a vibration purr thing but that's it. She told me that she doesn't want to lose her job so don't even bother asking bc it won't happen!

HobbyGuyJax
08-12-15, 16:39
I know this can't be true, I've known her for some time now and been in the back with her many times. I was in there too in the last week and several times recently and she won't even let me take my belt off anymore! She will do a vibration purr thing with her mouth for just a moment down there but that's it.

She told me she doesn't want to lose her job so don't even ask bc it won't happen!Welcome to the Forum and a Great Start for you. I know this can't be true, REALLY?

Questioning another Newbie right off the bat.

Do you understand these two concepts?

1. YMMV: meaning what a girl does or doesn't do with any particular guy varies among the guys she entertains and even with the same guy, depending on her mood, time of the month, cash flow needs, etc etc.

2. No matter how well you think you know a girl, you don't.

Write your own posts and read anyone else's you care to. Believe it or not. It really doesn't matter. We all know girls who have special sessions with certain guys and with other guys, they don't do squat.

You want to complain about something? Take it to the Woodshed.

CantB1
08-12-15, 19:50
Welcome to the Forum and a Great Start for you. I know this can't be true, REALLY?

Questioning another Newbie right off the bat.

Do you understand these two concepts?

1. YMMV: meaning what a girl does or doesn't do with any particular guy varies among the guys she entertains and even with the same guy, depending on her mood, time of the month, cash flow needs, etc etc.

2. No matter how well you think you know a girl, you don't.

Write your own posts and read anyone else's you care to. Believe it or not. It really doesn't matter. We all know girls who have special sessions with certain guys and with other guys, they don't do squat.

You want to complain about something? Take it to the Woodshed.I have a stripper friend. She wanted me to think she was legit. Talked smack about the other girls and how she is too good for that kinda stuff. She likes me so she invites me to come see her but she ain't tryna get in my pocket at all. So I guess it's my company she likes. But the last time I saw her she was feeling honest and had told me she was now doing what she had to do for the money as long as they got a condom. No big deal to me. I never told her about this hobby thing I do. Maybe she would have fessed up sooner.

Here where it gets interesting. She came from the VIP. Sat on my lap as she normally does. Invading too much of my space with her drunk and pill ass. Told me without thinking that she told the guy he better had pulled out. She ain't trying to get pregnant. So I said you didn't use a condom. Then she said yea. So I said so what did you mean by get you pregnant. She looked baffled so I changed the subject so she could get off the hot seat.

Earlier that night she was trying to take junior out at the table so she put him in her deep sea. He don't swim like that. Not in the club and not without scuba gear.

Member #5648
08-12-15, 21:48
It sounds like your just trying to bash her for some reason you didn't even dance with her, I know this is not true I've known her for some time now and I was in there too within the last week and several times recently and have been in the back with her many times. She won't even let me take off my belt anymore! She will go down and do a vibration purr thing but that's it. She told me that she doesn't want to lose her job so don't even bother asking bc it won't happen!Alicia was caught twice in the last week for giving extras to customers or she'd be fired. She is known for giving extras to customers and many dancers have seen and told me about her doing it, this is why I don't get dances from Alicia.

Edney56
08-13-15, 04:07
Alicia was caught twice in the last week for giving extras to customers or she'd be fired. She is known for giving extras to customers and many dancers have seen and told me about her doing it, this is why I don't get dances from Alicia.She told me personally that something happened a couple months back and said since then she ain't risking her job for anyone, which I'm fine with I think she still gives killer dances though and not with any drama like the other young girls there always pleasant company.

HobbyGuyJax
08-13-15, 08:37
I have a stripper friend. She wanted me to think she was legit. Talked smack about the other girls and how she is too good for that kinda stuff. She likes me so she invites me to come see her but she ain't tryna get in my pocket at all. So I guess it's my company she likes. But the last time I saw her she was feeling honest and had told me she was now doing what she had to do for the money as long as they got a condom. No big deal to me. I never told her about this hobby thing I do. Maybe she would have fessed up sooner.

Here where it gets interesting. She came from the VIP. Sat on my lap as she normally does. Invading too much of my space with her drunk and pill ass. Told me without thinking that she told the guy he better had pulled out. She ain't trying to get pregnant. So I said you didn't use a condom. Then she said yea. So I said so what did you mean by get you pregnant. She looked baffled so I changed the subject so she could get off the hot seat.

Earlier that night she was trying to take junior out at the table so she put him in her deep sea. He don't swim like that. Not in the club and not without scuba gear.Spot on. I always find it entertaining to hear a guy defend a girl and say she doesn't do this or that or the other thing. We ALL have our secrets, just look at who our fellow hobbyists are, government workers, small business owners, preachers, lawyers, LEO, maybe even a judge or two and a federal agent. Ever been to a swinger party? Lots of soccer Mom's and other "upstanding citizens" who just happen to like to get their freak on. There is even a well reviewed MILF massage therapist in JAX with rave reviews who, in her personal life, enjoys gang bangs, S&M, and a few other adult activities.

Just like the previous report said, "I know for a fact it's true". How do I know these things? The only way one can make such statements, with first hand knowledge. If you don't see it with your own two eyes or take part in it, then you can't say otherwise and if you aren't in the company of a girl 24/7 then you really have no idea what she does or doesn't do with anybody else.

More importantly, why do you care to even bring it up? Have your own experiences, report on them if you'd like, read what others have to say and move on.

Besides, lots of the postings are both informative, insightful and funny.

Deep sea and scuba gear? Now that's funny.

Wait, wait, is that why its called a Red Snapper?

Conceited
08-13-15, 22:26
She told me personally that something happened a couple months back and said since then she ain't risking her job for anyone, which I'm fine with I think she still gives killer dances though and not with any drama like the other young girls there always pleasant company.She was one of my go-to girls for quite some time, but that was BECAUSE of how well she treated junior (over the shorts). Now that she's been spooked, I think I that Sins is pretty much off my list. She told me that quite a few girls were let go for being too friendly, some of them I really liked wasting my money on. Alicia's dances were always terrible, but the fact that she was willing to hook you up made things worth it. Without that aspect, I'll spend my money elsewhere.

Michael78
08-16-15, 20:49
Just crazy hot and an unreal dance.

Does anyone know of this hottie LOL.

CantB1
08-16-15, 22:54
Went to Cocktails because my friend wanted me to come hang. Didn't really want to go because I was pist that I was stood up by a provider for plans for that night. So I went. This club looks good inside but it's still the same old Cocktails. Ok looking girls that spend all night with one patron or at the bar.

I ran into a stripper that I met when she was kid she had a crush on me. All these years later I have run into her at different clubs. She cool but gets a stuck to me like velcro. Grinding on me and grabbing my dick all night is cool. But is we fucking or nah? Ain't happened yet so who cares. She likes to introduce me to the other girls. I haven't decided if it's a way to keep me off limits or if I can use it to break the ice for one that I like. But one thing is fa sho' that I can't even try to talk to another girl with her draped across me. I had to slightly check her to get some breathing room. I left soon after.

This place got more dudes working staff then they do girls on the poles. I'm not eager to go back any time soon.

MouthHunter
08-16-15, 23:03
Just crazy hot and an unreal dance.

Does anyone know of this hottie LOL.Where the hell is that?

LuckyGandor
08-16-15, 23:17
I hit up Wackos a few times recently (posted my reports). Just curious if any wackos vet (who has also been recently) can pm me so we can talk Intel. Thinking about hitting it up Wednesday and rather go in with a bit more knowledge than last time.

Thanks!

Michael78
08-16-15, 23:41
Where the hell is that?Beach and SS.

MouthHunter
08-17-15, 08:18
Beach and SS.The Hayley I know is small and delicious but works primarily at the GC.

MouthHunter
08-19-15, 14:59
Who has had the Tatiana experience? Sasha and skylar also good go to girls.

CLS500
08-19-15, 16:36
Who has had the Tatiana experience? Sasha and skylar also good go to girls.When did you see her? I've been there day shift try to see her but she's not there,day shift. Best VIP dances from her out of all. She'll play with your stick. I was able to managed her for BBBJ few times depending on how busy back there.

MouthHunter
08-19-15, 17:06
When did you see her? I've been there day shift try to see her but she's not there,day shift. Best VIP dances from her out of all. She'll play with your stick. I was able to managed her for BBBJ few times depending on how busy back there.I can't believe she sux dick. That chic is beautiful. I've known her for quite some time. Pretty funny shit.

Member #6123
08-19-15, 17:22
Had a couple of dances from Tatiana and yes she loves playing with the stick for the right price. If you want to catch her get there before 4 since she usually leaves around 430. She is hard to catch but within the past 2 weeks I've seen her 3 times there and each time she was gone by 430 and she is usually busy with someone every time she is there. She loves her regulars.

As for Sasha she does it all in the back. Come to think of it there are quite a few that do and they don't care on who sees or not. Got to love that place.

Who has had the Tatiana experience? Sasha and skylar also good go to girls.

FourSeasons2
08-20-15, 11:52
Stopped by day shift. Saw devaughn is back but decided to try tina (very thin, tall, white, pretty but big nose). Delivered.

Member #6123
08-20-15, 20:21
So how is devaughn cute young thing? Wanted to give her a go.

Stopped by day shift. Saw devaughn is back but decided to try tina (very thin, tall, white, pretty but big nose). Delivered.

Michael78
08-21-15, 17:57
Light skinned black woman, crazy looks. Told me she got kicked out of wackos for 2 weeks for fighting and is at passions.

Gave me her cell number.

Pretty crazy in the back LOL.

LuckyGandor
08-22-15, 05:01
Light skinned black woman, crazy looks. Told me she got kicked out of wackos for 2 weeks for fighting and is at passions.

Gave me her cell number.

Pretty crazy in the back LOL.

Nice I think I saw her before at wackos

Craig12
08-23-15, 22:23
Nice I think I saw her before at wackosHey goin to wackos in a couple of weeks when I'll be in town. Any knowledge from you guys or help would be greatly appreciated. Who do I need to see when I get there? Never been here but heard good things. Any advice Thanks.

MouthHunter
08-24-15, 08:35
Hey goin to wackos in a couple of weeks when I'll be in town. Any knowledge from you guys or help would be greatly appreciated. Who do I need to see when I get there? Never been here but heard good things. Any advice Thanks.This thread will tell you. Plus shit could change in a few weeks. Ask a couple days before you get here. I'll prob know who's still there.

TenIsEnough
08-25-15, 13:01
This thread will tell you. Plus shit could change in a few weeks. Ask a couple days before you get here. I'll prob know who's still there.(Not to be confused with skinny chick with similar name.) Big, thick, tallish, white girl with straight blonde hair and perfect straight white teeth. Comes across nice and polite. All American wholesome looks. Rips off anyone she can including other dancers. Steals phones in VIP and dressing rooms. Works both drug and dance scams. Also a snitch and shit-stirer.

Volnupe
08-26-15, 11:12
Hey bros, I have heard of some doing trades for extras. Anyone have have tips or tricks to increase value of dances by trading please pm me. Only can play during the day shifts!

Hunt safe.

VN.

Chicago Monger
08-27-15, 19:13
(Not to be confused with skinny chick with similar name.) Big, thick, tallish, white girl with straight blonde hair and perfect straight white teeth. Comes across nice and polite. All American wholesome looks. Rips off anyone she can including other dancers. Steals phones in VIP and dressing rooms. Works both drug and dance scams. Also a snitch and shit-stirer.I was approached by her. She want $100 for a VIP, I said NOPE.

Layla came up next. $30 for a song, which I guess was normal and no up sell after fun in the VIP.

Jax Jedi
08-28-15, 01:15
Night shift bartender. Short, sweet body, super cute. Now brown / red hair in last week or so. Says she used to dance. Any intel? Anything possible? She's cuter than most of the dancers in the place.

CantB1
08-28-15, 05:00
Night shift bartender. Short, sweet body, super cute. Now brown / red hair in last week or so. Says she used to dance. Any intel? Anything possible? She's cuter than most of the dancers in the place.You must be talking about Sonja (Angel) with the bolt ons. Haven't been in lately. She was blonde normally? Early 30's.

Sparky904
08-28-15, 10:39
You must be talking about Sonja (Angel) with the bolt ons. Haven't been in lately. She was blonde normally? Early 30's.She used to dance at the Gold Club and then Sinsations. Nice girl but no extras and no chance of hooking up.

DlinkQ
08-28-15, 12:07
Looking for dancer with some bolt-on's that is not chubby and not short.

Got to be at least dcup or better. Extras if possible.

PM me with details.

DlinkQ
08-28-15, 12:54
I am looking for a dancer with some big bolt-ons. One that is not chubby by any means and is not short. Any info please pm me. Also info on extras appreciated.

TenIsEnough
08-28-15, 15:06
I was approached by her. She want $100 for a VIP, I said NOPE.

Layla came up next. $30 for a song, which I guess was normal and no up sell after fun in the VIP.MacKenzie's tramp stamp says "country girl" in plain cursive letters. This chick is nuts. She got fired, run-off, or starved out -whatever- out of night shift awhile back. One of her tricks is to mis-state the number of dances. Do one and she tells the guy 2. She knows guys cave every time 'cause they don't want trouble. Do 2 and she will try to say 4. She will try it anytime but really likes to pull this this scam when the door guy is absent at the beginning or end, or steps away for a minute. She takes advantage of his distraction to lie about the count. He doesn't know she's lying- he lost or wasn't keeping track in the first place. The door guys are pretty honest but their money comes from the girls so they lean their way until they get really fed up. Understandable I guess. Experienced mongers may be able to handle this one and get some mileage at first by staying on their toes but the game gets real old and she ain't worth it. Forget for a moment and she will burn your ass again. Second time was shame on me. Just as well, I have lots more mouths to feed.

CantB1
08-28-15, 16:17
She used to dance at the Gold Club and then Sinsations. Nice girl but no extras and no chance of hooking up.Your right. No extras I wouldn't dare ask. Great girl. I met her first when she was 18 and working at New Solid Gold. That was over 15 years ago.

Trucker123
08-29-15, 14:26
Stop in jakes to see what was going on haven't been in awhile I seen a nice young lady by the name of selena she is well worth seeing she is on day shift anyone ever heard of her.

TusclMan
08-29-15, 19:13
I am looking for a dancer with some big bolt-ons. One that is not chubby by any means and is not short. Any info please pm me. Also info on extras appreciated.Yes, also partial to the well-endowed, and don't care if they are real or not. Since real ones usually come with a little excess weight, I guess you could say I am partial to a nice set of bolt-ons myself since they often come with a great body. Can be really hard to find in Jacksonville, where they seem to run thin and rather lacking up top (usually with lots of tattoos, too.). Stacy at Wackos has a nice set, but she can be hard to find. My personal favorite is a brunette who was a daytime / weekend player at Wackos, but disappeared. I knew her by "Kelly", but I think she may have gone by Persuasion. As I said, brunette, a little thick (but not really), good-looking flirt with just ridiculous bolt-ons. Loved them. Was around in early 2014 but disappeared around June or so. Walked into Wackos one Saturday afternoon in April this year and there she was. Enjoyed some time in the back, said she was back on Saturdays only and working a real job (title insurance?) during the week. Was fortunate to run into her a couple more Saturdays after that, but really did not have any opportunity to visit again until early July, and by then, she had disappeared. Has not come back since, and I've checked most Saturdays. Any intel out there on her?

As far as other choices, another favorite is Brittany at The Gold Club. Only works weekend nights. No extras there, but another beautiful girl.

Jax Jedi
08-30-15, 16:09
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Ace87
08-30-15, 19:20
Any touching is extra. She said stop. Just in a nice way and one you didn't get.Don't usually interject but touching is not extra during a lap dance.

Voltron94
08-30-15, 20:32
Don't usually interject but touching is not extra during a lap dance.Technically, most states have laws against touching during lap dances, and clubs have policies on the books against it too. The trick here is that the club only enforces the policy if the dancer objects. This gives dancers the ability to set their own boundaries based on what they are comfortable with.

Translation: any touching is a dancer giving you something "extra", whether she demands an upcharge for it or not.

Jax Jedi
08-30-15, 21:04
Don't usually interject but touching is not extra during a lap dance.Law says it's extra. Be educated on what you do when you are out and about.

TenIsEnough
08-31-15, 11:07
Law says it's extra. Be educated on what you do when you are out and about.Laws are written somewhere. Where can this one be found? Or just paste it for everybody?

Tony Tisdale
08-31-15, 12:21
This gives dancers the ability to set their own boundaries based on what they are comfortable with. Sounds good. Let's hope she's comfortable with an empty stomach if she offers $30 air dances. .

any touching is a dancer giving you something "extra", whether she demands an upcharge for it or not.The upcharge is already built into the price. Back in the day, the 80's, air dances were the norm in Jax but at $5 a song. Thats 10 or 11 in today's money which might work here for a close up view, especially if lap dances aren't available.

There's an often used term nowadays, "regular dance," and we all know it typically includes contact.

Jax Jedi
08-31-15, 17:39
Laws are written somewhere. Where can this one be found? Or just paste it for everybody?(b).

It shall be unlawful for an employee at a dancing entertainment establishment to straddle any customer or patron.

(c).

It shall be unlawful for any employee at a dancing entertainment establishment to offer or agree to straddle a customer or patron.

(d).

It shall be unlawful for any employee of a dancing entertainment establishment to intentionally touch the clothed or unclothed body of any customer or patron, at any point below the waist and above the knee of the customer or patron.

(e).

It shall be unlawful for any employee of a dancing entertainment establishment to suffer or permit a customer or patron to touch the clothed or unclothed body of such employee at any point below the waist and above the knee of the employee.

(f).

It shall be unlawful for any employee of a dancing entertainment establishment to touch the clothed or unclothed breast of any customer or patron.

Charlie Runkle
09-01-15, 00:50
Enough about the laws. Did we ever figure out who the milatary brat latino dancer was who didn't like being kissed on the neck? Can't find the original post. Does she have naturals or bolt ons. Helps us on future encounters.

Craig12
09-01-15, 14:39
Hey guys. Me and some friends are headed to wackos Friday night. Who do I need to see for more than a dance. ? Pm me if you'd like Thanks.

Tony Tisdale
09-01-15, 14:55
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Tony Tisdale
09-01-15, 15:13
Enough about the laws. Did we ever figure out who the milatary brat latino dancer was who didn't like being kissed on the neck? Can't find the original post. Does she have naturals or bolt ons. Helps us on future encounters.If you are fishing to find out if it's La La the answer is no. She's excellent.

No bolt ons for this one, natural a to be cups. She looks Latina but may not be, is thin but not quite a spinner. Talks southern. Night shift.

Hollywood1183
09-01-15, 19:37
Hey I'm new to this but I'm looking to check out solid gold tomorrow night anyone know of a dancer there that offers a little extra happy experience. I'm usually into spinners.

Tony Tisdale
09-01-15, 20:08
[Deleted by Admin]

I moved this argument once to the fight thread already.

A2

Charlie Runkle
09-02-15, 00:31
If you are fishing to find out if it's La La the answer is no. She's excellent.

No bolt ons for this one, natural a to be cups. She looks Latina but may not be, is thin but not quite a spinner. Talks southern. Night shift.I think I know the one your talking about. Been thinking of test driving it but now maybe not. I agree La La is excellent when you can get her attention.

TenIsEnough
09-02-15, 14:20
Hey I'm new to this but I'm looking to check out solid gold tomorrow night anyone know of a dancer there that offers a little extra happy experience. I'm usually into spinners.Best bet is to watch to see if their teeth move up and down slightly when they talk. If you see that you have a winner. They're not glued in so she can get them out and back in faster and less obviously.

MyNewName
09-09-15, 18:47
Day shift at GC is superb. Each girl finer than the last. When did this happen?

ArtOfaGoodTrip
09-10-15, 07:25
[Deleted by Admin]

If you suspect something like this the correct thing to do is report it.

A2

MyNewName
09-10-15, 09:13
[Deleted by Admin]

If somebody is being a dick, report the post and I'll take care of it.

A2

MyNewName
09-10-15, 12:05
[Deleted by Admin]

Don't do this.

A2

MyNewName
09-10-15, 18:33
Sorry A2.

Anyways.

Much like my experience at GC, the Wacko'a Dayshift also looks brand new to me. I recognized 2 girls, maybe a 3rd but not sure. The new (to me) girls looked quite young and I'm happy to report that the skinny, cut look is in. Only 1 or 2 fake pairs but I was busy looking at the spinners. Ran into an old redheaded friend I hadn't seen in several months, and she looked like she'd been eating very well, resting and exercising. Just my opinion, I could be wrong. Same great service in the VIP from her, so things aren't THAT different.

MouthHunter
09-10-15, 19:40
It's a horrible joke in there. On top of stupid prices the girls are horrid. Looks like the be squad from the old SOS. They need to drop dance prices to 20 and drink prices to match wackos. Wake up GC!

LuckyGandor
09-11-15, 00:52
Sorry A2.

Anyways.

Much like my experience at GC, the Wacko'a Dayshift also looks brand new to me. I recognized 2 girls, maybe a 3rd but not sure. The new (to me) girls looked quite young and I'm happy to report that the skinny, cut look is in. Only 1 or 2 fake pairs but I was busy looking at the spinners. Ran into an old redheaded friend I hadn't seen in several months, and she looked like she'd been eating very well, resting and exercising. Just my opinion, I could be wrong. Same great service in the VIP from her, so things aren't THAT different.

Damn I need to get back over to wackos.

TenIsEnough
09-11-15, 12:08
Like a freshly painted garbage can the place is still a shit hole. There was a time not that long ago that place was the greatest in town despite being old, worn out, and dirty. While the interior is nice and shiny and expensive looking the place is plagued by clueless ownership and management. It absolutely proves the saying "You can put lipstick on a pig but all you will have is a pig with lipstick. " Maybe, if they ever get finished with the other side it will be better. Any improvement will no doubt be accidental, but that's better than nothing.

Why they still have that dope rotted DJ running the place is a mystery. Seems like they would know that retaining anyone of influence from the former failed management would poison the effort to create a new and better business. Of course there's still that nasty rude Stella behind the bar and the losers hanging out in their tee shirts all day monopolizing the bartenders attention spending nothing but providing a ready source of dope for the DJ in return for his turning a blind eye.

Too bad ownership does not know anything about what it owns.

CantB1
09-11-15, 21:05
Like a freshly painted garbage can the place is still a shit hole. There was a time not that long ago that place was the greatest in town despite being old, worn out, and dirty. While the interior is nice and shiny and expensive looking the place is plagued by clueless ownership and management. It absolutely proves the saying "You can put lipstick on a pig but all you will have is a pig with lipstick. " Maybe, if they ever get finished with the other side it will be better. Any improvement will no doubt be accidental, but that's better than nothing.

Why they still have that dope rotted DJ running the place is a mystery. Seems like they would know that retaining anyone of influence from the former failed management would poison the effort to create a new and better business. Of course there's still that nasty rude Stella behind the bar and the losers hanging out in their tee shirts all day monopolizing the bartenders attention spending nothing but providing a ready source of dope for the DJ in return for his turning a blind eye.

Too bad ownership does not know anything about what it owns.The club has more employees than dancers. Where they do that at? LOL and talent is at a minimum. These girl do the same thing they did at the old Cocktails, spend the night with one particular regular or mark. Sad that it has so much potential but like most businesses management has no clue what drive the customers to become regulars. Wackos has the blueprint.

DeRipa
09-14-15, 20:56

Too bad ownership does not know anything about what it owns.Today was my first time visiting and I am glad I didn't see this post before I went. I don't know the politics behind it but I know Foxy knew what she was doing on stage and in the private dances. I will go back just to visit her.

KramerCostanza
09-14-15, 21:41
The club has more employees than dancers. Where they do that at? LOL and talent is at a minimum. These girl do the same thing they did at the old Cocktails, spend the night with one particular regular or mark. Sad that it has so much potential but like most businesses management has no clue what drive the customers to become regulars. Wackos has the blueprint.Did bartender Chloee ever go back to work there?

Darnell2
09-15-15, 11:56
Did bartender Chloee ever go back to work there?I'm terrible with names, but a new bartender started working at Sinsations about 2 weeks ago. Said she came over from Wackos. Tall blonde with glasses and large man made breasts. Very good looking face 8/10 with lots of tattoos on sleeves. I wonder if that is who you taking about.

TenIsEnough
09-15-15, 12:22
Today was my first time visiting and I am glad I didn't see this post before I went. I don't know the politics behind it but I know Foxy knew what she was doing on stage and in the private dances. I will go back just to visit her.There was a time when when the parking lot was pretty much full in the first three rows starting in mid-afternoon. Little by little they started making changes which ruined the place slowly but surely. The attitude remains after all the remodeling. You may have found the last gem. Sadly, there are no more pearls.

Not My Job
09-15-15, 14:52
Did bartender Chloee ever go back to work there?No, Chloee has not come back (at least I haven't seen her). But Maria & Stella (Maria=nice & Stella=Biatch) are back as well as a couple of newer / younger bartenders. I have great hopes for this club since I live in Riverside & hate crossing the river to visit the other places. But, I think we will have to wait & see after their VIP area is finished as to whether they can attract new & better talent. Ladies need a way to make $$!

This place will have so much potential after the new VIP area opens, but the new owners (especially the one that sits at the end of the bar smoking on his hookah, he kind of creeps me out) give me a bad feeling. They should never have fired Bryan, the long-time DJ that was a manager for a short time after the sale. It was done (as I was told) to accommodate more of the new ownership's family members that wanted in.

NMJ.

KramerCostanza
09-15-15, 19:55
I'm terrible with names, but a new bartender started working at Sinsations about 2 weeks ago. Said she came over from Wackos. Tall blonde with glasses and large man made breasts. Very good looking face 8/10 with lots of tattoos on sleeves. I wonder if that is who you taking about.No that is not her. She never worked at Wackos as far as I know.

JayCall
09-16-15, 01:21
Sorry its been a bit. Anna brunette. Amazing rear and gets right to shifting. BBBJCIM. Night shift. Looks like a manager watches her or something. Over and out!

Member #6123
09-16-15, 07:32
Names sounds familiar what club is she at and what kind of damage does she go for?

Sorry its been a bit. Anna brunette. Amazing rear and gets right to shifting. BBBJCIM. Night shift. Looks like a manager watches her or something. Over and out!

DeRipa
09-16-15, 14:32
There was a time when when the parking lot was pretty much full in the first three rows starting in mid-afternoon. Little by little they started making changes which ruined the place slowly but surely. The attitude remains after all the remodeling. You may have found the last gem. Sadly, there are no more pearls.Yeah, I guess it appears that way. I got BBBJCIM for under $. I hate to say it but I will be returning.

DestrosMask
09-16-15, 16:23
Is Foxy day shift or night? I'm intrigued.

Drew Park
09-16-15, 18:20
The evening TV news implied that Larra Lauramore was still a dancer at Wackos. True? And have any of your club goers "experienced" her? Just curious if her celebrity status commands a premium.

DeRipa
09-17-15, 13:20
Is Foxy day shift or night? I'm intrigued.Day.

Day, she is half black half Asians with a gap but jeez she is sexy.

Tcxmo74
09-18-15, 12:01
Does anyone know if Dynamite is no longer at Wackos?

Sparky904
09-18-15, 12:32
Does anyone know if Dynamite is no longer at Wackos?She got fired awhile back.

CLS500
09-18-15, 12:35
She got fired awhile back.Anyone has any info on Tatiana? I haven't seen her there for few weeks now.

Member #6123
09-18-15, 19:13
She is trying to stay out of the Biz looking to get a 9-5 job.

Does anyone know if Dynamite is no longer at Wackos?

MouthHunter
09-18-15, 23:03
Anyone has any info on Tatiana? I haven't seen her there for few weeks now.With her bf that doesn't know what she does. LOL.

NewDude
09-18-15, 23:25
I managed to have time this week for a quick tour of a few clubs.

Wackos: daytime.

I understand why so many hype up daytime but to be honest there really aren't many hot / passable chicks in there. At thirty a dance you would think there are stunners in here with the hype on the board. Most are white and in the 5-6 range. Thin was in for today and that does not interest me song moved on rather quickly. Came back and finished off my night during the night shift. Some really hot Puerto Ricans were there. Does anyone know if they are playing. The night shift is leaps and bounds better. Although the selection was much better I could not get past the 30 per dance. It costs 60 just to figure out if the girl is a player. Just way to overpriced in my eyes. Anyways, does anyone have any info on the hot chicks on night shift? Il definitely be back for one of them. BTW, six hours north those types give FS for 152 inside the club.

Sins:

Same as wackos. Thin was in along with white. Looks mostly in the 5-6 range and I received a few direct offers. Nothing in here interested me at all though. Night had a few slim thick ones that caught my eye but they seemed a little too choosy for me.

Dolls: same as wackos and sins. Looks 5-6 but a few bubble booties around. I got a handshake from katya and got out of there 40 bucks lighter.

DrityHarry
09-19-15, 00:45
Anybody know anything about jenna I think that's her name at the dollhouse. Any extra an anything.

DrityHarry
09-19-15, 02:40
Anybody know anything about jenna I thinks is her name. She do any extra or anything?

MN1989
09-20-15, 17:33
I was out and about yesterday and decided to stop by Dollhouse about 4:30. This is the first time I had been in their new location. I have to say I was rather disappointed. I was the only one there when I arrived. I got my drink and sat down and after a couple minutes a girl came over to talk and she had a really deep voice so that was a really big turn off. As she was talking to me a brunette got on stage and she was smoking hot with a nice bubble butt as soon as she was done dancing she dissappeared back stage and the next girl came on stage that was way to big to be working at a strip club in my opinion. Once I saw that I decided I had saw enough and got out of there. I then stopped by sinsations for a few and shortly after sitting down a thick blonde came over and started talking. We had a decent convo for about 5 minutes then she went straight to asking if I wanted a dance. I told her not right now I just got there and was wanting to see the other options. She proceeded to telling me she guarantees that she can get me off in one song just by grinding on me and something about zodiac signs and blah blah. She just wouldn't take no for an answer. I saw two of the other girls in the mean time and neither one of them interested me so I acted like I got the text I had been waiting for and told her I got to go. I may try to go back one day in the near future and hope for different results but if its the same I don't believe I will be going back for a while. Maybe I just hit them at the wrong time or day. Hope you guys have a little better luck their.

Spacehog
09-21-15, 01:14
I was out and about yesterday and decided to stop by Dollhouse about 4:30. This is the first time I had been in their new location. I have to say I was rather disappointed. I was the only one there when I arrived. I got my drink and sat down and after a couple minutes a girl came over to talk and she had a really deep voice so that was a really big turn off. As she was talking to me a brunette got on stage and she was smoking hot with a nice bubble butt as soon as she was done dancing she dissappeared back stage and the next girl came on stage that was way to big to be working at a strip club in my opinion. Once I saw that I decided I had saw enough and got out of there. I then stopped by sinsations for a few and shortly after sitting down a thick blonde came over and started talking. We had a decent convo for about 5 minutes then she went straight to asking if I wanted a dance. I told her not right now I just got there and was wanting to see the other options. She proceeded to telling me she guarantees that she can get me off in one song just by grinding on me and something about zodiac signs and blah blah. She just wouldn't take no for an answer. I saw two of the other girls in the mean time and neither one of them interested me so I acted like I got the text I had been waiting for and told her I got to go. I may try to go back one day in the near future and hope for different results but if its the same I don't believe I will be going back for a while. Maybe I just hit them at the wrong time or day. Hope you guys have a little better luck their.Well you went during the day around 4:30. The reason you are seeing non extreme hot women is except for a few here and there most dancers during the day are older worn out women. Or they have kids and can't be out all hours of the night and they do this as extra income. Rarely will you see extremely attractive women during the day unless they are hurting for income.

Now with that said, daytime girls "can be" attractive but normally nights are better. However daytime girls tend to be a tad more friskier as most are older women who work harder for the cash than their younger counterparts on nightshift. Possibly Wackos will have more than what you want but for the most part if all you want is to look at hot women go in these clubs after 8 pm you will see more (depending on the club because some clubs are so horrible doesn't matter when you go inside).

JayCall
09-21-15, 02:14
Names sounds familiar what club is she at and what kind of damage does she go for?Oh wow most important detail left out! Wackos. Was a long song but. 3 with a. 1 tip was acceptable.

JLZ61
09-21-15, 14:57
Was in town visiting and stopped by to visit Wackos in the afternoon. Saw a gal with 6-7 face and 10 body who I think goes by the name of April. Her body is slamming' - exactly my type but I didn't have a chance to talk with her. Any info on her? Does she do extras? She's hot enough that I probably wouldn't care. A few dances might do the trick! LOL.

-JLZ.

Datboi
09-21-15, 15:24
I was out and about yesterday and decided to stop by Dollhouse about 4:30. This is the first time I had been in their new location. I have to say I was rather disappointed. I was the only one there when I arrived. I got my drink and sat down and after a couple minutes a girl came over to talk and she had a really deep voice so that was a really big turn off. As she was talking to me a brunette got on stage and she was smoking hot with a nice bubble butt as soon as she was done dancing she dissappeared back stage and the next girl came on stage that was way to big to be working at a strip club in my opinion. Once I saw that I decided I had saw enough and got out of there. I then stopped by sinsations for a few and shortly after sitting down a thick blonde came over and started talking. We had a decent convo for about 5 minutes then she went straight to asking if I wanted a dance. I told her not right now I just got there and was wanting to see the other options. She proceeded to telling me she guarantees that she can get me off in one song just by grinding on me and something about zodiac signs and blah blah. She just wouldn't take no for an answer. I saw two of the other girls in the mean time and neither one of them interested me so I acted like I got the text I had been waiting for and told her I got to go. I may try to go back one day in the near future and hope for different results but if its the same I don't believe I will be going back for a while. Maybe I just hit them at the wrong time or day. Hope you guys have a little better luck their.I check those places out every few months to make sure I'm not missing anything but my recent experiences were almost EXACTLY the same. It's worth noting that Sinsations generally has a pretty solid night shift with some amazing looking girls, even on slower nights. My advice as usual is to stick with the Bikini bars, it's unlikely wackos will be dethroned anytime soon being the best place for dayshift entertainment, but I've been having a pretty good time at Scores lately too (although haven't tried a dance there lately, just drinking and tipping).

P.S. I hear Cocktails has opened their VIP and liquor store and it looks good.

MouthHunter
09-21-15, 18:40
Was in town visiting and stopped by to visit Wackos in the afternoon. Saw a gal with 6-7 face and 10 body who I think goes by the name of April. Her body is slamming' - exactly my type but I didn't have a chance to talk with her. Any info on her? Does she do extras? She's hot enough that I probably wouldn't care. A few dances might do the trick! LOL.

-JLZ.Ain't no extra nothing going on. She is hot as hell though.

MN1989
09-21-15, 19:24
Well you went during the day around 4:30. The reason you are seeing non extreme hot women is except for a few here and there most dancers during the day are older worn out women. Or they have kids and can't be out all hours of the night and they do this as extra income. Rarely will you see extremely attractive women during the day unless they are hurting for income.

Now with that said, daytime girls "can be" attractive but normally nights are better. However daytime girls tend to be a tad more friskier as most are older women who work harder for the cash than their younger counterparts on nightshift. Possibly Wackos will have more than what you want but for the most part if all you want is to look at hot women go in these clubs after 8 pm you will see more (depending on the club because some clubs are so horrible doesn't matter when you go inside).I appreciate the tips. I don't normally frequent strip clubs I just had a little time to kill. I was hoping that my kinda boring experiences was due to being earlier in the day. Next time I am out in that area with time to waste at night I will make sure I stop in. Thanks.

MN1989
09-21-15, 20:22
I check those places out every few months to make sure I'm not missing anything but my recent experiences were almost EXACTLY the same. It's worth noting that Sinsations generally has a pretty solid night shift with some amazing looking girls, even on slower nights. My advice as usual is to stick with the Bikini bars, it's unlikely wackos will be dethroned anytime soon being the best place for dayshift entertainment, but I've been having a pretty good time at Scores lately too (although haven't tried a dance there lately, just drinking and tipping).

P.S. I hear Cocktails has opened their VIP and liquor store and it looks good.I have been to sinsations a few times in the past and I have to agree with you their night shift does have some really good looking girls working. Thats why I was disappointed to see the day shift look like it did. I use to frequent the bikini bars and I do probably prefer them because you can drink and hell to be honest most of the time you get to see everything just like at a nude club.

I will try to make it to cocktails one day soon since it is alot closer to me than most other clubs.

Michael78
09-21-15, 22:54
I check those places out every few months to make sure I'm not missing anything but my recent experiences were almost EXACTLY the same. It's worth noting that Sinsations generally has a pretty solid night shift with some amazing looking girls, even on slower nights. My advice as usual is to stick with the Bikini bars, it's unlikely wackos will be dethroned anytime soon being the best place for dayshift entertainment, but I've been having a pretty good time at Scores lately too (although haven't tried a dance there lately, just drinking and tipping).

P.S. I hear Cocktails has opened their VIP and liquor store and it looks good.Absolutely.

Day time has to be for the bikini bars: they give great drink specials and have no cover to boot.

JLZ61
09-22-15, 09:16
Agreed. I'm not much of a huge tattoo guy. A few here and there are OK but I'm not typically a fan of large amounts of body art. She has a lot of tats. Dunno if it is the tats themselves (they are very well done) or the canvas, but damn, they look fricking beautiful on her. Stunning, even.

I get that there are no extras but I think I'll have to try. Politely, of course. LOL.

Ain't no extra nothing going on. She is hot as hell though.

DrityHarry
09-22-15, 10:13
Got a dance from think her name Jenna Koi tattoo on her puss. Couldn't stay long but does anyone know if she does extra or anything??

Sparky904
09-22-15, 18:58
Oh wow most important detail left out! Wackos. Was a long song but. 3 with a. 1 tip was acceptable.She will offer up any hole for the price of a song, just to feed her habit. Be careful she's not afraid to go BareBack. Whatever you do, don't give her your phone number unless you want her calling you at all hours of the night with bullshit excuses why she needs to borrow money.

Alex9990
09-25-15, 04:10
With my drive up Main Street, the showbar formerly known as the Mirage has a fresh coat of paint on the outside (no more murals) and the neon sign of the "Mirage" has been removed and now it sez in neon on the front of the building: Gold Star Showbar.

Even with all of the changes, I won't be stopping in. I didn't when it was the Mirage and I won't at this point. It's just too much in the hood for me to be taking any chances of stopping in.

Ace87
09-25-15, 10:02
Went to Sinsations last night, didn't really see anything I liked so I left and went to Dollhouse.

Got offered some extras in the VIP from Mariah, didn't partake.

Ended with a handshake from Katya.

Member #6123
09-25-15, 10:23
Made a trip to Wackos yesterday afternoon and ran into a pretty new girl there named Blake. Really cute spinner took for a spin in back. Pretty much everything opened up for a minimal price. Only did one song but got the job done and was so so probably won't repeat but she is hot looking with a killer body.

HobbyGuyJax
09-25-15, 12:14
With my drive up Main Street, the showbar formerly known as the Mirage has a fresh coat of paint on the outside (no more murals) and the neon sign of the "Mirage" has been removed and now it sez in neon on the front of the building: Gold Star Showbar.

Even with all of the changes, I won't be stopping in. I didn't when it was the Mirage and I won't at this point. It's just too much in the hood for me to be taking any chances of stopping in.Back in the day I use to go into this place all the time, never got messed with and had some fun. Guess they figured I must be crazy to go there!! Perhaps I was? Am? LOL.

Avidmonger
09-25-15, 22:34
Well after a luncheon with some co workers we decided to hit up GC. Just as suspected the be squad was working but we decided to hangout anyway. After a while and 25 bucks worth of tips on my end to various girls, it was time for this one dancer to come to the stage. As she begins her routine a buddy leans over and asks is that what I think it is between her legs? I take a gander and sure enough it was. A nice little tampon string was hanging out there between her legs. At that point we were like oh well that's the end of this round time to head back to work. I at least let the waitress know of the dancer's issue and she quickly relayed the message. LOL it was a good laugh and shit happens but at least we had a good time!

MouthHunter
09-28-15, 20:14
I'd like to have a meetup for whoever isn't scared to be seen at the GC during the day. Send me a pm.

Miksta
09-29-15, 14:10
Have only been Jax two months and haven't been to a strip club in years. I get off of work everyday at 12:30 might be an interesting lunch. LOL message me.

I'd like to have a meetup for whoever isn't scared to be seen at the GC during the day. Send me a pm.

Tcxmo74
09-30-15, 15:05
Eve is back at Wackos.

KramerCostanza
09-30-15, 22:56
Eve is back at Wackos.Only stripper I've ever seen walking around a club unknowingly, are you ready for this, with jizz in her hair. Someone had fun.

Hapkido1947
10-05-15, 20:21
Went to doll house met this spinner type ebony young thing, got a very high mileage dance from her in VIP, played with the flute and played with the kitty, had a nice booty but small tits, think more could be had, PM me if you know more, she is the youngest one in there in the day time.

Gator83
10-06-15, 17:07
Only stripper I've ever seen walking around a club unknowingly, are you ready for this, with jizz in her hair. Someone had fun.Which one is she? I was there over the weekend and probably saw her. I had fun a with a very hot girl going by Stacy (fake tits, shoulder length blond hair, round ass, very outgoing). I am wondering if anyone knows anything about Stacy or her schedule?

Old School
10-07-15, 01:06
Which one is she? I was there over the weekend and probably saw her. I had fun a with a very hot girl going by Stacy (fake tits, shoulder length blond hair, round ass, very outgoing). I am wondering if anyone knows anything about Stacy or her schedule?Read back a few post, Eve, weighs about 90 to 99 lbs, fair skin and the jizz is easily seen against her red hair.

Conceited
10-07-15, 05:41
Which one is she? I was there over the weekend and probably saw her.Here is a what you're looking for. I wish they would post more girls on their website. Would help with the figuring-shit-out process. Too bad the girls are in and out of there so fast that you can barely keep track.

CantB1
10-07-15, 06:20
Here is a what you're looking for. I wish they would post more girls on their website. Would help with the figuring-shit-out process. Too bad the girls are in and out of there so fast that you can barely keep track.When I was going to Wackos on the regular I noticed that the little red head took more trips to the VIP then any other dancer. And she doesn't look half as good as most of the other strippers. And if you watch her on stage then you know she is not that great of a dancer.

Conceited
10-07-15, 15:45
When I was going to Wackos on the regular I noticed that the little red head took more trips to the VIP then any other dancer. And she doesn't look half as good as most of the other strippers. And if you watch her on stage then you know she is not that great of a dancer.That's how a lot of the go-to girls are. Aren't the most attractive, and most of them are pretty lame dancers, but let's be honest, most of the patrons (and certainly the mongers) are looking for a different kind of pole work. I really couldn't care less about how good they are on stage.

Clublvr
10-07-15, 16:13
Which one is she? I was there over the weekend and probably saw her. I had fun a with a very hot girl going by Stacy (fake tits, shoulder length blond hair, round ass, very outgoing). I am wondering if anyone knows anything about Stacy or her schedule?Stacey works a few days during the week at the club. Outside the club if you have enough Ben Franklin she is ALWAYS AVAILABLE! Fun gal for sure.

MrMeogi
10-07-15, 18:17
Here is a what you're looking for. I wish they would post more girls on their website. Would help with the figuring-shit-out process. Too bad the girls are in and out of there so fast that you can barely keep track.Who is the taller girl in the picture and does she offer extras in the VIP or take out?

Motoyo
10-07-15, 23:16
Anyone tried the new SOS, Last time I went was 2 years ago, and even by its old standards it went WAY down hill then.

Drove past and saw it was all redone. Don't think the same guy (JR, CJ something like that) owns it anymore.

Wondering if its worth the time even for just a drink and some eye candy.

Old School
10-08-15, 20:16
Anyone tried the new SOS, Last time I went was 2 years ago, and even by its old standards it went WAY down hill then.

Drove past and saw it was all redone. Don't think the same guy (JR, CJ something like that) owns it anymore.

Wondering if its worth the time even for just a drink and some eye candy.Same as Cocktails, you can paint a Pig in Gold but it is still a Pig. Newly renovated, looks good, The VIP is by the exit door in the rear, which has a high wall and streamers.

Most of the dancers where older and retreads from other clubs. There is one dancer mongers should remember her from 50 years ago. She is really nice and cool person, Black dancer that can wipe her forehead with her tongue. She has worked at Pony's in the past. There were two lookers. Got a dance from one but forgot her name. She is the dancer that gives massages, left smiling after my VIP with her. I imagine most of the previous dancers moved, not as if they have a savings account to wait around until a club remodels.

OS.

CantB1
10-09-15, 00:05
Same as Cocktails, you can paint a Pig in Gold but it is still a Pig. Newly renovated, looks good, The VIP is by the exit door in the rear, which has a high wall and streamers.

Most of the dancers where older and retreads from other clubs. There is one dancer mongers should remember her from 50 years ago. She is really nice and cool person, Black dancer that can wipe her forehead with her tongue. She has worked at Pony's in the past. There were two lookers. Got a dance from one but forgot her name. She is the dancer that gives massages, left smiling after my VIP with her. I imagine most of the previous dancers moved, not as if they have a savings account to wait around until a club remodels.

OS.Are you talking about Ms. Kitty? LOL.

JayCall
10-09-15, 06:30
She will offer up any hole for the price of a song, just to feed her habit. Be careful she's not afraid to go BareBack. Whatever you do, don't give her your phone number unless you want her calling you at all hours of the night with bullshit excuses why she needs to borrow money.Too late on the # but no calls Maybe I didn't fit the bill for that LOL.

JaxDude
10-09-15, 09:57
Persuasion is in a serious relationship with a muscle head ex strip club VIP bouncer. He hurt his foot or leg and couldn't work so that's why she had to come back to work at Wackos for a bit. Her bf doesn't like her working there anymore since he got fired from there. She isn't allowed to work dayshift because Roman the day shift manager hates her. She's caused too many fights over the years and has been fired countless times. She has the biggest man made titties and isn't afraid to use them. She's definitely a good time for the right price. Only time you're going to catch her is on a Saturday if her and her bf are fighting or they need the money. Oh and BTW her and Stacy are best friends. Stacey is super fun and availabe outside the club for the right price.

Yes, also partial to the well-endowed, and don't care if they are real or not. Since real ones usually come with a little excess weight, I guess you could say I am partial to a nice set of bolt-ons myself since they often come with a great body. Can be really hard to find in Jacksonville, where they seem to run thin and rather lacking up top (usually with lots of tattoos, too.). Stacy at Wackos has a nice set, but she can be hard to find. My personal favorite is a brunette who was a daytime / weekend player at Wackos, but disappeared. I knew her by "Kelly", but I think she may have gone by Persuasion. As I said, brunette, a little thick (but not really), good-looking flirt with just ridiculous bolt-ons. Loved them. Was around in early 2014 but disappeared around June or so. Walked into Wackos one Saturday afternoon in April this year and there she was. Enjoyed some time in the back, said she was back on Saturdays only and working a real job (title insurance?) during the week. Was fortunate to run into her a couple more Saturdays after that, but really did not have any opportunity to visit again until early July, and by then, she had disappeared. Has not come back since, and I've checked most Saturdays. Any intel out there on her?

As far as other choices, another favorite is Brittany at The Gold Club. Only works weekend nights. No extras there, but another beautiful girl.

JaxDude
10-09-15, 10:04
Sounds like you are talking about Tahlia. She use to dance at Scores and I thought she still did from time to time. Shea under Harvey's wing so she gets do do whatever she wants. Recently she just started dating Mike the tall foreign VIP bouncer at Wackos. Not sure how her dances are.

Night shift bartender. Short, sweet body, super cute. Now brown / red hair in last week or so. Says she used to dance. Any intel? Anything possible? She's cuter than most of the dancers in the place.

Sparky904
10-09-15, 11:19
Yes, also partial to the well-endowed, and don't care if they are real or not. Since real ones usually come with a little excess weight, I guess you could say I am partial to a nice set of bolt-ons myself since they often come with a great body. Can be really hard to find in Jacksonville, where they seem to run thin and rather lacking up top (usually with lots of tattoos, too.). Stacy at Wackos has a nice set, but she can be hard to find. My personal favorite is a brunette who was a daytime / weekend player at Wackos, but disappeared. I knew her by "Kelly", but I think she may have gone by Persuasion. As I said, brunette, a little thick (but not really), good-looking flirt with just ridiculous bolt-ons. Loved them. Was around in early 2014 but disappeared around June or so. Walked into Wackos one Saturday afternoon in April this year and there she was. Enjoyed some time in the back, said she was back on Saturdays only and working a real job (title insurance?) during the week. Was fortunate to run into her a couple more Saturdays after that, but really did not have any opportunity to visit again until early July, and by then, she had disappeared. Has not come back since, and I've checked most Saturdays. Any intel out there on her?

As far as other choices, another favorite is Brittany at The Gold Club. Only works weekend nights. No extras there, but another beautiful girl.If you're talking about Brittany the dark haired GA girl, she does extras inside and outside the club.

Smokie1201
10-11-15, 15:35
Anyone have any info on this girl?

TusclMan
10-11-15, 21:56
If you're talking about Brittany the dark haired GA girl, she does extras inside and outside the club.Wow, shows what a doofus I can be. Have had dances with her off and on for two or three years now and never even got a hint of that. Great dances, she really gets into it, but she always seemed to draw a barrier. I've hinted at more but she never bit. What kind of menu is available?

TusclMan
10-11-15, 22:02
Persuasion is in a serious relationship with a muscle head ex strip club VIP bouncer. He hurt his foot or leg and couldn't work so that's why she had to come back to work at Wackos for a bit. Her bf doesn't like her working there anymore since he got fired from there. She isn't allowed to work dayshift because Roman the day shift manager hates her. She's caused too many fights over the years and has been fired countless times. She has the biggest man made titties and isn't afraid to use them. She's definitely a good time for the right price. Only time you're going to catch her is on a Saturday if her and her bf are fighting or they need the money. Oh and BTW her and Stacy are best friends. Stacey is super fun and availabe outside the club for the right price.I thought this had been buried in this thread after two months of no responses, but thanks for the answer. I've poked around some in the club and heard some of this but certainly not in this detail. Would love to see her around some more but I guess that will just be hit and miss from here on out. Of course, the obvious question to your response is that if she is not allowed to work dayshift at Wacko's because the day shift manager hates her, why not somewhere else in town?

MyNewName
10-12-15, 16:22
Went out of town and stopped by a place in Cocoa Beach called "The Inner Room" that used to be good to me in my traveling days. Had to pass by a couple of full parking lots for newer clubs I'd never visited to get there, but turned out to be totally worth it. $7 cover and they said 2 drink minimum, but nobody enforced it and they didn't "sell you a drink" at the door like some places with minimums. They had typical bar beer and liquor, and smoking was allowed.

The dancers were about on speed with Wackos, but the kicker was the lapdances! There was no private area and no Champagne Room. They just had a few elevated areas in a few parts of the club with seating. I had a tiny ballet dancer (the thighs gave it away, along with her being 4'11" and maybe 95 lbs) come up and introduce herself, then offered me lapdances. I asked for info and she said it's $10 per song, topless. Then she grans my junk and says "Feel free to touch, since I will be". OK, let's go! True to her word, I was free to do whatever I wanted and she seemed like she expected me to try more than I did. I asked if I could play in the backyard and she said "as long as you give me a good tip". After 2 songs, she's shifting hears up the pantleg and I told her she'd need to stop unless she was prepared for me to make a mess. She said she didn't care and laughed at me, which told me that was her plan all along. I'm not going to bust a nut in my pants, and I was pretty sure I shouldn't pull my cock out sitting 5 feet away from the DJ booth, so I ended the dances after 3 songs and tipped her an extra 10 for the performance. She acted like I'd tipped her $100.

It was outstanding, and I'm thankful it's far enough away that I won't be going back often. We are getting the short end of the ugly stick up here, gentlemen. I wish I'd never gone back, since now Wackos and Scores will be boring compared to giving a hot ass ballet dancer the bowling ball treatment (not to mention spit-in-my-face insulting to ask for 30/ per plus tip when better looking chicks are on the grind for $10 just 2. 5 hours south of here).

Hapkido1947
10-12-15, 22:38
Going back to Doll House this week, any new recommendations, let me know on the site or PM me thanks guys.

JingoXX
10-13-15, 10:01
Spent some time at Wacko's yesterday and got a dance with Layla. Long dark red hair, small boobs but great ass and legs. Soft spoken and relaxed approach made me feel comfortable, I'm getting tired of the agressive, phoney sexy that some girls use. Anyhow, the dance was great, she was soft and gentle and gave me all I expected. Gave me her phone and asked me to call. PM me for details.

BigMan19
10-13-15, 11:14
I think her name is Jenna anyone know anything about. Her extra or anything??

JingoXX
10-13-15, 13:02
Spent some time at Wacko's yesterday and got a dance with Layla. Long dark red hair, small boobs but great ass and legs. Soft spoken and relaxed approach made me feel comfortable, I'm getting tired of the agressive, phoney sexy that some girls use. Anyhow, the dance was great, she was soft and gentle and gave me all I expected. Gave me her phone and asked me to call. PM me for details.Forgot to mention, she is day shift.

Mbx5184
10-13-15, 15:03
Went out of town and stopped by a place in Cocoa Beach called "The Inner Room" that used to be good to me in my traveling days. Had to pass by a couple of full parking lots for newer clubs I'd never visited to get there, but turned out to be totally worth it. $7 cover and they said 2 drink minimum, but nobody enforced it and they didn't "sell you a drink" at the door like some places with minimums. They had typical bar beer and liquor, and smoking was allowed.

The dancers were about on speed with Wackos, but the kicker was the lapdances! There was no private area and no Champagne Room. They just had a few elevated areas in a few parts of the club with seating. I had a tiny ballet dancer (the thighs gave it away, along with her being 4'11" and maybe 95 lbs) come up and introduce herself, then offered me lapdances. I asked for info and she said it's $10 per song, topless. Then she grans my junk and says "Feel free to touch, since I will be". OK, let's go! True to her word, I was free to do whatever I wanted and she seemed like she expected me to try more than I did. I asked if I could play in the backyard and she said "as long as you give me a good tip". After 2 songs, she's shifting hears up the pantleg and I told her she'd need to stop unless she was prepared for me to make a mess. She said she didn't care and laughed at me, which told me that was her plan all along. I'm not going to bust a nut in my pants, and I was pretty sure I shouldn't pull my cock out sitting 5 feet away from the DJ booth, so I ended the dances after 3 songs and tipped her an extra 10 for the performance. She acted like I'd tipped her $100.

It was outstanding, and I'm thankful it's far enough away that I won't be going back often. We are getting the short end of the ugly stick up here, gentlemen. I wish I'd never gone back, since now Wackos and Scores will be boring compared to giving a hot ass ballet dancer the bowling ball treatment (not to mention spit-in-my-face insulting to ask for 30/ per plus tip when better looking chicks are on the grind for $10 just 2. 5 hours south of here).You need to visit a few places in Tampa area, prob the best strip clubs I have ever been to.

Tampa is legit for clubs. Almost all are more than fine with mutual touching and almost no rules.

It's more or less whatever each individual stripper is comfortable with and most all I have experienced have been open books.

Bouncers don't leer over you, and the girls down there are top shelf in looks.

You still have your fuglies around like everywhere else but the overall quality blows away anywhere else except maybe Vegas, which has more rules than is worth it there.

BigC0575
10-14-15, 14:12
Ain't no extra nothing going on. She is hot as hell though.The only way you're going to get extras from her are if you have a vagina. She's as fake as her bolt-ons, she also likes to report to management whenever she sees a girl giving extras to someone she thinks is her reg. Don't get me wrong I'd gladly pay for a peice of that, but there are to many girls willing to make you happy than to waste money on her.

Charlie Runkle
10-15-15, 00:39
Just saw on fb that porn star Katie Morgan is performing at Cocktails this weekend.

KramerCostanza
10-15-15, 21:42
Just saw on fb that porn star Katie Morgan is performing at Cocktails this weekend.Are they taking VIP reservations? HA HA!!

Hapkido1947
10-15-15, 22:54
I read on post about the girl with red hair and she picked me out today for a freak dance, all I can say is WOW, mouth the best will definately repeat.

SpudGun300
10-15-15, 23:20

It was outstanding, and I'm thankful it's far enough away that I won't be going back often. We are getting the short end of the ugly stick up here, gentlemen. I wish I'd never gone back, since now Wackos and Scores will be boring compared to giving a hot ass ballet dancer the bowling ball treatment (not to mention spit-in-my-face insulting to ask for 30/ per plus tip when better looking chicks are on the grind for $10 just 2. 5 hours south of here).Day or night shift?

MyNewName
10-16-15, 09:21
I was there on a Sunday night. Never been during days.

Sugenault
10-16-15, 16:56
Going back to Doll House this week, any new recommendations, let me know on the site or PM me thanks guys.Where is the Doll house located.

Hapkido1947
10-16-15, 20:28
I saw a asian spinner working in wackos in the day time, she seems to choose guys that took her to a different VIP room across from the one in back, any information please reply or PM me thanks, any extras etc.

Conceited
10-17-15, 05:40
Where is the Doll house located.Google knows everything.

6105 Phillips Highway.

Jacksonville, FL 32216.

Fishguy717
10-17-15, 07:31
I saw a asian spinner working in wackos in the day time, she seems to choose guys that took her to a different VIP room across from the one in back, any information please reply or PM me thanks, any extras etc.Lulu or Lucy that used to be at scores. Very nice body, very sweet girl, no extras ever, that I am aware of. Can be quite artistic with hand stands and such.

Sweet Charlie
10-17-15, 12:05
Lulu or Lucy that used to be at scores. Very nice body, very sweet girl, no extras ever, that I am aware of. Can be quite artistic with hand stands and such.That other room is the "champagne room" which gets basically no takers because of the ridiculous cost. Once in awhile a someone falls for it. The notorious Scarlett used to drag a victim back there more than occasionally. One even posted here about how she apologized for scamming him once they were back there. I suspect any chick who consistently gets guys back there is preying not providing. Sometimes you'll see a girl coming out of there by herself. They go in there to catch a nap. No kidding.

MouthHunter
10-17-15, 15:39
Tatiana is working today.

Fishguy717
10-17-15, 18:03
Tatiana is working today.She's fun. TO, but could be better.

Mr Wheels83
10-17-15, 18:07
Tatiana is working today.Does she work weekdays? Or just weekends?

CLS500
10-18-15, 09:39
Lulu or Lucy that used to be at scores. Very nice body, very sweet girl, no extras ever, that I am aware of. Can be quite artistic with hand stands and such.Her name is Lucy. DJ called her Lucy Lu. LOL.

CLS500
10-18-15, 09:40
Does she work weekdays? Or just weekends?This girl hardly goes to work. Just every once awhile whenever she feels like it.

TusclMan
10-18-15, 15:22
Her name is Lucy. DJ called her Lucy Lu. LOL.Was known as Lucy when at Scores. At Wackos, there is another daytime dancer who goes by Lucy, so they call her Lucy Lu there.

OfgFla123
10-19-15, 21:30
I read on post about the girl with red hair and she picked me out today for a freak dance, all I can say is WOW, mouth the best will definately repeat.Whereabouts?

JohnnyMenomic
10-20-15, 14:17
Anybody go to scores or know anything about any of the girls there, any Intel would be appreciated. Thinking about hitting it up this Fri.

MyNewName
10-21-15, 08:59
My experience is great looking girls on dayshift, but no extras to be had. Definite, noticeable drop-off in quality right at 7 pm. YMMV.

Anybody go to scores or know anything about any of the girls there, any Intel would be appreciated. Thinking about hitting it up this Fri.

Motoyo
10-25-15, 01:55
Same as Cocktails, you can paint a Pig in Gold but it is still a Pig. Newly renovated, looks good, The VIP is by the exit door in the rear, which has a high wall and streamers.

OS.I stopped by Friday night, wasn't all that great. Women working too hard for the money, with no personality behind it. The Old "hey you just sat down? Would you like a dance?" and walk off if you imply you want to settle in first. Was 1 decent looking one that wasnt overly hustling, but she was so busy with 2 customers I never got to talk to her.

Thinking of trying Flash dancers, its close by, but searched the forums, and found nothing on it. Anyone got word on it? How are the girls? Is there any with a menu (dine in or take out) I should look for?

Conceited
10-25-15, 05:03
I stopped by Friday night, wasn't all that great. Women working too hard for the money, with no personality behind it. The Old "hey you just sat down? Would you like a dance?" and walk off if you imply you want to settle in first. Was 1 decent looking one that wasnt overly hustling, but she was so busy with 2 customers I never got to talk to her.

Thinking of trying Flash dancers, its close by, but searched the forums, and found nothing on it. Anyone got word on it? How are the girls? Is there any with a menu (dine in or take out) I should look for?Flash dancers sucks. It's basically a bar with strippers. If you're going to go there, just go to the other end of the block and go to SOS, which is marginally better. As it stands the only clubs really worth going to in this town are still Wackos, Doll house, and Sinsations.

Ace87
10-25-15, 06:18
Which do you prefer?

Member #6123
10-25-15, 09:59
Been to both of these clubs quite a bit in the past 10 years. DH a few years ago had a few to choose from but not no longer. The older DH had much better looking girls. Majority of the girls are either old or out of shape. There are a few pretty ones but with me either extras were not offered or if they were wanted too much. During the day this club just sucks and in the evenings gets a little better but a lot of teasers. Only if Katya would offer more than a handshake then might be worth a visit.

As for Sinsations here a lot more can be had. Nothing the prettiest but do have a few who are worth the price of admission. Nights are better here but can get more extras during the day shift. Not that many girls during the day but a few worth while. So all in all between these 2 I would say Sinsations but still not close to Wackos. That place just keeps on getting better and better. Only thing that's missing from here it's not all nude but makes up for it in other areas.

Which do you prefer?

MouthHunter
10-25-15, 12:00
Anybody go to scores or know anything about any of the girls there, any Intel would be appreciated. Thinking about hitting it up this Fri.No real extras there. Maybe the uggos do some. But the badasses like Bella or lotus don't do shit. But they are pretty.

JaxSince1982
10-25-15, 13:42
Any of you fellow mongers have any Intel on the Pony or Jakes? At Pony, I know Paula never disappoints and at Jakes, Stormy has never really done it for me. I'm hoping to find a nice young lady. Thank you in advance.

JustACbtGuy
10-25-15, 14:40
Which do you prefer?Haven't been in Sins for a year or so, but if their VIP area hasn't been "upgraded" then I'll stick with Doll House.

The new club is nice, doesn't stink of smoke and the girls, yeah, vary, but are nice enough people.

CantB1
10-25-15, 16:06
No real extras there. Maybe the uggos do some. But the badasses like Bella or lotus don't do shit. But they are pretty.Lotus booty is the champion "pound for pound" of any stripper her petite size I've seen. I would love to take out them "groceries. " She might be a stripper but she put her values in that little promise ring on her finger.

The Preacher
10-25-15, 18:55
Lotus booty is the champion "pound for pound" of any stripper her petite size I've seen. I would love to take out them "groceries. " She might be a stripper but she put her values in that little promise ring on her finger.Her ass is a thing of beauty! So phat yet so firm and supple. Whew! I need to get over there and see her soon!

Ace87
10-26-15, 06:27
Haven't been in Sins for a year or so, but if their VIP area hasn't been "upgraded" then I'll stick with Doll House.

The new club is nice, doesn't stink of smoke and the girls, yeah, vary, but are nice enough people.I remember when Sins VIP area used to be couches and curtains, I was a newb to strip clubs back then.

Sweet Charlie
10-26-15, 14:55
Dynamite has made her debut at the newly remodeled Cocktails. I saw her Sunday night. The newly opened VIP area is great.

Motoyo
10-26-15, 16:50
Flash dancers sucks. It's basically a bar with strippers. If you're going to go there, just go to the other end of the block and go to SOS, which is marginally better. As it stands the only clubs really worth going to in this town are still Wackos, Doll house, and Sinsations.Got to agree. Friend decided one day after work to goto one, and he picked that one anyway since it was on the way, despite me pointing out I heard it was tame.

Some decent looking girls at night (others was average). One VERY hot blonde with an ass to die for. But could tell she knew how to work the game for pure profit. She milked a few guys wallets dry in the 2 hours we was there.

Others very friendly, and will actually sit and talk with you even if you don't tip.

Maybe 8 girls there? Its smaller place so don't need a lot of girls. VIP is in the back but cameras and a bouncer at the door. Other than a bit of hands on, no extras, or take out from what we can tell.

I'd say not a bad place if you want to get drinks and stare at dancers on stage and chat to them. I'd second your post its not so great if looking for anything other than that.

MouthHunter
10-27-15, 14:54
At wackos. Tatiana the famous. The wonderful.

Member #6123
10-27-15, 21:26
The same Dynamite that was at Wackos? Always a good time if it's her. So how is the back for extras? Pm me.

Dynamite has made her debut at the newly remodeled Cocktails. I saw her Sunday night. The newly opened VIP area is great.

Cumikazi
10-27-15, 21:52
I for some reason decided to go to Wackos for lunch today since I got off work early.

There was a sexy blonde girl that I think they said was Kayro, Kairo something along those lines. Had a little jacked up teeth but sexy body and think only like 1 tattoo on her arm. Any scoop on that one, I gave her a few bucks while she was on stage, she came by after she got off the 2nd stage to say thanks and then wandered off. Was kind of surprised I didn't get asked by any ladies to go for a dance, figured they would have been like vulchers. Anyone have info on her, would almost go back to visit her, can say that I would 10 fold rather go to Gold Club though to hang out.

Only been to Wackos once before this trip a while back, forgot how it was last time, so do they pretty much never go topless in there? Now that I remember the last time I went (at night) there was only like 1 or 2 girls that pulled their top to the side and today at lunch it was the same, out of like 8 girls only 1 showed and that was for a guy who went to give her money at the stage. And my god there were like 3 wilder beasts in there, they shouldn't allow that LOL.

Kingjamessc
10-27-15, 23:57
I plan to visit the area soon and would like to checkout a couple of the clubs. Please share a little to give me an idea of places I should check out. I like a variety of girls. I'd like to try 2 or 3 black / white / mix girls and clubs and are open during the daytime if there are any. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

KJ.

Mr Wheels83
10-28-15, 01:14
I plan to visit the area soon and would like to checkout a couple of the clubs. Please share a little to give me an idea of places I should check out. I like a variety of girls. I'd like to try 2 or 3 black / white / mix girls and clubs and are open during the daytime if there are any. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

KJ.Wackos, Sinsations and Scores are good options. Sinsations and dollhouse are nude. Wackos has good variety. Scores has pretty girls but no mileage.

Art Vandelay
10-28-15, 11:51
Anyone know much about the short, brunette, bartender with the biggest tits in the place & a great little' round booty? Straight black, maybe a little brown, hair.

Would love to just get a dance from her, LOL.

Sweet Charlie
10-28-15, 12:00
I for some reason decided to go to Wackos for lunch today since I got off work early.

There was a sexy blonde girl that I think they said was Kayro, Kairo something along those lines. Had a little jacked up teeth but sexy body and think only like 1 tattoo on her arm. Any scoop on that one, I gave her a few bucks while she was on stage, she came by after she got off the 2nd stage to say thanks and then wandered off. Was kind of surprised I didn't get asked by any ladies to go for a dance, figured they would have been like vulchers. Anyone have info on her, would almost go back to visit her, can say that I would 10 fold rather go to Gold Club though to hang out.

Only been to Wackos once before this trip a while back, forgot how it was last time, so do they pretty much never go topless in there? Now that I remember the last time I went (at night) there was only like 1 or 2 girls that pulled their top to the side and today at lunch it was the same, out of like 8 girls only 1 showed and that was for a guy who went to give her money at the stage. And my god there were like 3 wilder beasts in there, they shouldn't allow that LOL.Cairo is a sweetheart. One of my favorites. Make the effort. She's worth it.

Sweet Charlie
10-28-15, 12:09
The same Dynamite that was at Wackos? Always a good time if it's her. So how is the back for extras? Pm me.That's her. Enough said.

HelloKittyKat
10-28-15, 13:24
Anyone know much about the short, brunette, bartender with the biggest tits in the place & a great little' round booty? Straight black, maybe a little brown, hair.

Would love to just get a dance from her, LOL.If Wacko's and Russian, though not much accent, and not to be confused with a certain BP Russian, but the smoking hot bartender at wackos is no go for anything best I can tell and I've worked it forever.

Conceited
10-28-15, 13:33

Would love to just get a dance from her, LOL.Are you going to tell us which club you saw her at?

HeavyMetal85
10-28-15, 13:39
Is currently under construction! Upgrading the VIP! Its going to be private now with individual booths!

RecycleBin
10-28-15, 20:00
I passed through Jax recently and had the opportunity to check out a couple of your clubs. Both visits were during the week on night shift. I was surprised at the low number of patrons and dancers at both places.

Had a couple of beers at Wackos and watched the girls for a little while. Chatted with "Candy" who said she usually danced weekends and works a "real" job during the week. Fairly tall and thin with a big set of bolt-on's. Very friendly but I didn't get the vibe she offered any extras in VIP so passed on a dance. Ended up going back with Alexis (I think) and left happy. TO was offered but declined.

Next stop was The Doll House where I found about 6 dancers but the quality was a lot better than at Wackos. Them being naked probably influenced me some however. I watched for a while then got a dance from Katya. Again left happy. Compared to other places that was a tremendous bargain.

Hope I get the chance to visit again soon.

Michael78
10-30-15, 22:42
Someone told me it closed.

The Preacher
10-30-15, 23:50
Someone told me it closed.And enjoyed an 18 year old newbie. Fresh meat.

Spent time with Lotus. That ass has gotten even phatter! Damn!

Datboi
10-31-15, 10:12
Someone told me it closed.It closed for like a day because their kitchen caught fire. They are open and have been right after that day, I think their kitchen is still closed for another week or 2.

Satisfaxxxion
11-01-15, 09:34
Spent time with Lotus. That ass has gotten even phatter! Damn!Oh, that Lotus. If she did takeout I would stay broke.

MouthHunter
11-02-15, 11:14
Halloween visit at night was nice. Picked a new one out. I knew I had a gamer when she said she was from Valdosta. Her daddy probably taught her how to fuck. Anyway 2 songs and I figure fucked her puss and ass. Not a bad session if you enjoy that stuff like I do. I think you can do this with most but not all of them in here. Stay safe my friends.

Zealot2469
11-02-15, 12:39
Had time to kill so I visited a couple of clubs. Went to wackos first and it was dead, of course there were a couple of girls there but not near the caliber I am used to at this club.

Headed over to Sins and spent quite a bit of time with a sexy Mexican girl, think her name was Eva or Ava; very nice all around and fun in VIP, had to leave so I didn't get to check to see if TO was available.

Went back to Sins after checking back at Wackos (which was still dead,) Eva was busy so I played with blonde 20 year old, forgot her name. Dances were pretty good, attractive little spinner but I had my eye on a sexy dirty blonde girl from Nebraska. Never got to Nebraska but I sure wanted to.

Ended up killing last half hour with thin brunette, forgot her name too but she gave pretty good dance in back.

All in all a good night, may have to try same schedule tonight, hopefully wackos back up to par.

Tcxmo74
11-03-15, 00:23
Anyone know Dynamite's schedule over at Cocktails?

Member #6123
11-03-15, 08:46
She does nites usually gets in around 7 and the days vary but she orig shoots for Tue thru Sat.

Anyone know Dynamite's schedule over at Cocktails?

Tcxmo74
11-05-15, 11:50
She does nites usually gets in around 7 and the days vary but she orig shoots for Tue thru Sat.That's a bummer. I'm strictly a daytime guy and would like to catch up with her.

Hapkido1947
11-06-15, 20:40
Went to wackos and saw the little vocal red haired again, same great service.

Quizmo23
11-12-15, 15:41
Went to wackos and saw the little vocal red haired again, same great service.The one with the tats and bolt ons?

Hapkido1947
11-13-15, 00:19
No young one with freakles and has a picture down the reports.

Conceited
11-13-15, 03:06
No young one with freakles and has a picture down the reports.We must have different perceptions of young. She's in her early 30's.

CraigHarper
11-13-15, 15:27
Hey does anyone have any info on Taylor at Scores. She works days. Seems like she may be down for TO.

DlinkQ
11-13-15, 18:58
I thought this had been buried in this thread after two months of no responses, but thanks for the answer. I've poked around some in the club and heard some of this but certainly not in this detail. Would love to see her around some more but I guess that will just be hit and miss from here on out. Of course, the obvious question to your response is that if she is not allowed to work dayshift at Wacko's because the day shift manager hates her, why not somewhere else in town?Anyone got any updates on if Persuasion has been in on a Saturday?

PM me if you can on this.

MouthHunter
11-13-15, 20:24
Hey does anyone have any info on Taylor at Scores. She works days. Seems like she may be down for TO.Is on tinder.

MouthHunter
11-13-15, 20:25
Anyone got any updates on if Persuasion has been in on a Saturday?

PM me if you can on this.Privately.

Kaplog
11-15-15, 20:52
Jade and Elizabeth are back at the DH.

Charlie Runkle
11-16-15, 01:49
Jade and Elizabeth are back at the DH.Thanks for the intel. Ill be there tomorrow.

Michael78
11-17-15, 00:06
Jade and Elizabeth are back at the DH.Jade is smokin, too bad the the suckered.

Which one is Elizabeth?

BigDaddy1290
11-17-15, 08:30
What about jenna got a few tattoos one on her kitty. Any extras or whatever?

Hapkido1947
11-18-15, 18:59
Went to the club in the afternoon, took this tiny girl, the smallest in the club, brown hair, looked to be high all the time and teeth not the best, anyway in VIP kept trying to put me in the kitty BB, who is this girl? Didn't ask name but see her all the time, and is the smallest thinnest of all the girls, I kept moving it so no entry.

MyDarkSide
11-18-15, 19:58
Went to the club in the afternoon, took this tiny girl, the smallest in the club, brown hair, looked to be high all the time and teeth not the best, anyway in VIP kept trying to put me in the kitty BB, who is this girl? Didn't ask name but see her all the time, and is the smallest thinnest of all the girls, I kept moving it so no entry.As in missing teeth? Tattoo on lower back??

MouthHunter
11-18-15, 20:00
Went to the club in the afternoon, took this tiny girl, the smallest in the club, brown hair, looked to be high all the time and teeth not the best, anyway in VIP kept trying to put me in the kitty BB, who is this girl? Didn't ask name but see her all the time, and is the smallest thinnest of all the girls, I kept moving it so no entry.She's a dirty little Ho. With some jacked up teeth. But then again fine teeth are hard to find in wackos. Shit, teeth in general are hard to find in there.

Member #6123
11-19-15, 08:59
Sounds like Devaughn I just get bjs from her never tried FS with her. BJ was one of the best ever had for such a tiny mouth. If it's not her there is one other tiny girl but never got any dances from her.

Talking about Wackos my all time favorite there is Kiesha now she is the whole package.

She's a dirty little Ho. With some jacked up teeth. But then again fine teeth are hard to find in wackos. Shit, teeth in general are hard to find in there.

Member #6123
11-19-15, 09:02
Saw Jade years ago at the old DH always just got handshake from her. Has she gotten better? PM please if any other experiences with her. She looked great years ago now just imagine how much finer she is now.

Jade and Elizabeth are back at the DH.

MouthHunter
11-19-15, 09:17
Sounds like Devaughn I just get bjs from her never tried FS with her. BJ was one of the best ever had for such a tiny mouth. If it's not her there is one other tiny girl but never got any dances from her.

Talking about Wackos my all time favorite there is Kiesha now she is the whole package.Nikki has shirt dark hair. Devaughn has long hair. And does everything. And talks dirty as shit. It's great.

ShaggyJax
11-19-15, 16:16
Made a visit to Sinsations on Tuesday night. Met a 21 YO dancer named Camille. When she walked up and said hello, I thought that she was that ex-BP turned streetwalker girl Kati / The Russian. The private dance with her was uninspiring. My initial grab of her private parts was met with a blocking move by her. Their VIP area was so busy, I didn't even try for any extras from her. She is, however, attractive and she has a great body.

Next, I met a dancer named Katrina. She is super skinny and looked better on stage than up close. Her age is probably in the late 20's. I did have fun in the VIP, but I probably wouldn't repeat. Her menu is limited, but acceptable.

InMyOwnLane
11-19-15, 18:57
Dropped by after work yesterday and ran across "Alanis", short girl, dirty blonde, w a nice, round, plump phat ass. Couldn't keep my hands off of it. I think I rubbed and squeezed her ass for at least 15 min at the bar. Took her back for a VIP, no extras but plenty of mutual touching. Says she only works weekday days, and I haven't seen her before but I don't patronize that establishment as often as I used to. Any further info on her would be greatly appreciated and reciprocated if I have Intel to give.

Michael78
11-19-15, 23:28
Saw Jade years ago at the old DH always just got handshake from her. Has she gotten better? PM please if any other experiences with her. She looked great years ago now just imagine how much finer she is now.Went there recently and saw Jade, Elizabeth and Katya.

They have all struggled keeping their weight and all.

Tough lifestyle and it has taken its toll.

Jade is still ok but used to be smokin!

Geiric
11-20-15, 08:28
Dropped by after work yesterday and ran across "Alanis", short girl, dirty blonde, w a nice, round, plump phat ass. Couldn't keep my hands off of it. I think I rubbed and squeezed her ass for at least 15 min at the bar. Took her back for a VIP, no extras but plenty of mutual touching. Says she only works weekday days, and I haven't seen her before but I don't patronize that establishment as often as I used to. Any further info on her would be greatly appreciated and reciprocated if I have Intel to give.I've had a few dances with her, and I'm pretty sure extras arent on the table. However, much agree her ass is quite spectacular.

ArtOfaGoodTrip
11-22-15, 14:04
Lower level talent than daytime weekday. Luckily Eve (little red head) was there to handle her share.

MouthHunter
11-22-15, 14:38
Went to the club in the afternoon, took this tiny girl, the smallest in the club, brown hair, looked to be high all the time and teeth not the best, anyway in VIP kept trying to put me in the kitty BB, who is this girl? Didn't ask name but see her all the time, and is the smallest thinnest of all the girls, I kept moving it so no entry.That you had that special day with?

Michael78
11-22-15, 14:45
That you had that special day with?What club is this?

Drew Park
11-22-15, 15:19
What club is this?Hapkido's original post has it in the subject line. Scroll down.

Hapkido1947
11-23-15, 21:32
That you had that special day with?Yes, look like the one, picture is side ways.

CraigHarper
11-25-15, 12:52
Anyone have any intel on the short petite black girl at Scores? She works days and I think her name started with a L.

Zemmy89
11-25-15, 14:34
Went to wackos on a Monday afternoon. Saw a skinny white girl named Nikki dancing. Tipped a dollar and she thanked me but I guess she had better things to do and didn't stay to see if I wanted a dance. Sucks because she seems to be a good time based on previous posts. I got a dance from a white dirty blonde. Nothing to ride home about and I don't even remember her name. Next was brittney a pawg. That ass was great and a little mutual touching but nothing spectacular. Was cutting into my drive time for work so had to leave before I could really enjoy the trip.

Like I said I'm very interested in Nikki. She's been reviewed and appears to be the one in hapikio's pic. Another girl name Jewel (s?) Really caught my eye. Tall, brunette, very heavy up top. I went to VIP with brittney while she danced so couldn't introduce myself and the rest of the time she was with a regular. Also tipped a dollar to Fancy and she was damn near tweeting on me on stage. Any information for these two would be great!

TampaDrew
11-25-15, 14:58
Does anyone know if Scores Re Opened their kitchen?

They had a fire and it was closed. They keep saying they would reopen by end of week. I went there a few times since then and every time it's closed. I haven't been for a few weeks now due to no food.

Wondering if they got that issue fixed?

YeaYeaYea
11-26-15, 03:14
Well I've been taking quite a liking to this place as of late. I used to hang out at DH day but Wacko's has bumped that! Love the beer special going on! Anyway. Was there around 5 p or so and saw the place pretty crowded. Wanted to check out this particular ginger out there but got a dance with Lydia instead. Very sensual with nice moans and a handshake.

Saw a cute asian that was pretty nice by the name of Kimora that gave a decent dance.

And lastly got a dance from a tall brunette spinner that left me smiling. Can't remember her name tho. LOL.

Nwa2007
11-26-15, 19:27
Had a humerous interaction with "Anastasia" today. She is a pretty girl with a nice body, but has the usual jacked-up teeth. She claims to be of mixed caucasion / caribbean / black extraction, and is attempting to grow out her "dreads. " At any rate, I've visited with her before, and she seemed like she might be open to extras if I "bought enough dances", probably 4-5 just to get to L1. She says she needs that many dances because she only plays with one guy per day (yeah, right). I politely declined that offer last time.

Today it was very slow due to the holiday. She was one of two girls working, and came over to visit, complaining that all of the guys there were being "mean" to her. I wouldn't mind playing with her, but I ain't buying no 4-5 dances to do it. I offered to get a couple of dances, thinking she might be willing to come off her "4-5 dances" requirement because it was so slow. Well, oh hell no, that didn't work. She said "That's just not working for me," and proceeded to launch into a diatribe about how she was a stripper, and she comes to Wacko's to strip, not work at a brothel. She told me if I wanted that kind of girl, I should go to backpage. She started to raise her voice, and got quite heated. She then asked me to tip her "for her time. " Normally I would tell her to go fuck off, but she was starting to make a scene, and I didn't want to deal with the hassle. I stuck a couple of bucks in her garter just to shut her up. She then moved down to the next guy by himself, likely telling him that I had been "mean" to her.

Have to give her a "No" recommendation, even without getting an actual dance.

Zemmy89
11-27-15, 03:50
Well I've been taking quite a liking to this place as of late. I used to hang out at DH day but Wacko's has bumped that! Love the beer special going on! Anyway. Was there around 5 p or so and saw the place pretty crowded. Wanted to check out this particular ginger out there but got a dance with Lydia instead. Very sensual with nice moans and a handshake.

Saw a cute asian that was pretty nice by the name of Kimora that gave a decent dance.

And lastly got a dance from a tall brunette spinner that left me smiling. Can't remember her name tho. LOL.I do like lydia. Never gotten a hand shake though. I'll have to try again. Did the tall brunette have straight hair? Legs for days? Some tats?

MouthHunter
11-27-15, 21:34
Had a humerous interaction with "Anastasia" today. She is a pretty girl with a nice body, but has the usual jacked-up teeth. She claims to be of mixed caucasion / caribbean / black extraction, and is attempting to grow out her "dreads. " At any rate, I've visited with her before, and she seemed like she might be open to extras if I "bought enough dances", probably 4-5 just to get to L1. She says she needs that many dances because she only plays with one guy per day (yeah, right). I politely declined that offer last time.

Today it was very slow due to the holiday. She was one of two girls working, and came over to visit, complaining that all of the guys there were being "mean" to her. I wouldn't mind playing with her, but I ain't buying no 4-5 dances to do it. I offered to get a couple of dances, thinking she might be willing to come off her "4-5 dances" requirement because it was so slow. Well, oh hell no, that didn't work. She said "That's just not working for me," and proceeded to launch into a diatribe about how she was a stripper, and she comes to Wacko's to strip, not work at a brothel. She told me if I wanted that kind of girl, I should go to backpage. She started to raise her voice, and got quite heated. She then asked me to tip her "for her time. " Normally I would tell her to go fuck off, but she was starting to make a scene, and I didn't want to deal with the hassle. I stuck a couple of bucks in her garter just to shut her up. She then moved down to the next guy by himself, likely telling him that I had been "mean" to her.

Have to give her a "No" recommendation, even without getting an actual dance.And the bumps on her ass turn me off to start with. Who's had a BJ from Cairo yet?

MouthHunter
11-27-15, 21:40
If any of you guys know where Tiffany from Scores is working now please inform me. Long brown haired 18 yr old that flipped her car and got a DUI not too long ago. Phone is off (surprise). Anyway she got fired from night shift up there maybe at wackos night shift. Thanks in advance. I have strong knowledge in day shift at wackos if someone needs.

Geiric
11-28-15, 07:34

Have to give her a "No" recommendation, even without getting an actual dance.She will also ask for a drink immediately after she walks up which is a big no from me personally. The only people I'd do that for are the ones who are regulars and give extra mileage dances.

Member #6123
11-29-15, 00:22
I saw a Tiffany at Wackos today during the day shift. Sounds like your girl. Says she only works Sat and Sundays.

If any of you guys know where Tiffany from Scores is working now please inform me. Long brown haired 18 yr old that flipped her car and got a DUI not too long ago. Phone is off (surprise). Anyway she got fired from night shift up there maybe at wackos night shift. Thanks in advance. I have strong knowledge in day shift at wackos if someone needs.

Conceited
11-29-15, 02:34
Probably spent a bit too much today, but that's the way it goes sometimes.

1st was Bailey. Brunette with kind of a busted face and somewhat messed up teeth. She was pretty friendly in the back, though it was entirely over the shorts. She was pretty grossed out when she put her hand on a used condom back there. I guess someone was getting a bit freaky before us. LOL someone direct me to THAT girl, whoever it was.

2nd was Eve. She's been discussed many times before, still delivers in her well-known fashion.

3rd was Naomi. Brunette that's a bit taller and darker. She looks at least partially Hispanic, with perky be-cups, a great ass, and I want to say she has some little stars tatted on the side of her face along the hairline. All the times I've seen her, she has some kind of fishnet on. She's like Eve, except she doesn't even bother with any preliminary dancing if you negotiate it upfront. The downside is that she basically charges you double per song. The plus side is that she will take all the kiddies down the slide into her tummy.

JaxClub
11-29-15, 03:45
Probably spent a bit too much today, but that's the way it goes sometimes.

1st was Bailey. Brunette with kind of a busted face and somewhat messed up teeth. She was pretty friendly in the back, though it was entirely over the shorts. She was pretty grossed out when she put her hand on a used condom back there. I guess someone was getting a bit freaky before us. LOL someone direct me to THAT girl, whoever it was.

2nd was Eve. She's been discussed many times before, still delivers in her well-known fashion.

3rd was Naomi. Brunette that's a bit taller and darker. She looks at least partially Hispanic, with perky be-cups, a great ass, and I want to say she has some little stars tatted on the side of her face along the hairline. All the times I've seen her, she has some kind of fishnet on. She's like Eve, except she doesn't even bother with any preliminary dancing if you negotiate it upfront. The downside is that she basically charges you double per song. The plus side is that she will take all the kiddies down the slide into her tummy.Haha. I love these two. Eve has been a staple there for years. Can never go wrong with a dance from her.

Used to see Naomi back when she was at GC before she got into the party favors and lost her figure. I heard it's coming back though which is great. Half black / half white. She does do awesome outcalls but just be aware that her boyfriend listens in the next room if she picks the hotel and he'll text you pretending to be her to drum up business. Still a good time though.

FourSeasons2
11-29-15, 19:26
Have tipped her on stage a few times. Seems like she is more interested in drinking than VIP because she will go from the stage to go drink without thanking you for your tip. I did confirm she is devaugns cousin and will provide the same extras if you can catch her willing to play.

FourSeasons2
11-29-15, 19:33
Never got a dance but did chat her up a few times. She has a bit of an attitude, good to know I'm not missing anything.

I recommend prenegotiations before VIP. As always never pay upfront.

LuckyGandor
11-30-15, 00:00
Never got a dance but did chat her up a few times. She has a bit of an attitude, good to know I'm not missing anything.

I recommend prenegotiations before VIP. As always never pay upfront.Hmm this must be a different Anastasia than I saw a few months back. Mine was sweet and perky though she did want several dances. She said "the more music she hears the naughtier she gets". I paid for several, maybe 4, and I was FIV the entire time. But that was all. I will say she was a gusher.

MouthHunter
11-30-15, 22:41
I need some help please.

AcousticPirate
12-01-15, 09:49
Never got a dance but did chat her up a few times. She has a bit of an attitude, good to know I'm not missing anything. I recommend prenegotiations before VIP. As always never pay upfront.I'm a newbie here (one week) and wanted to thank all who post, I really enjoy reading these theads.

I find myself at wackos once or twice a month. First time I chatted with her I bought her drinks (2) and tipped (5). 15 minutes in she says are you ready for your dance. I say I'm not into it today, but thanks. BOOM! I get the angry lecture: I'm here to make money etc,. Now whenever I'm in there she fondles me like I'm a rock star and doesn't get why I'm not all warm and fuzzy? Oh Well. I now let them know quick if theres not a dance in our future.

AP.

Fishguy717
12-01-15, 09:50
I need some help please.Not sure I would be what you would consider a 'master', but I visit pretty often. What's up?

JVille27
12-01-15, 12:54
Which one and who do I need to get a VIP? Thanks!

CantB1
12-01-15, 18:06
[Deleted by Admin]

YeaYeaYea
12-01-15, 21:54
Which one and who do I need to get a VIP? Thanks!For DH lunch I recommend Cheyenne or Raven. First is cougarish with nice bolt ons and other is fun perky young spinner.

Wackos I'm still discovering LOL. Careful with the ones who try to up sell you during VIP. I think it was Lexi it Lexus that told me a two dance minimum to take top off.

JingoXX
12-02-15, 14:26
Went to Wacko's yesterday, the usual girls were there. Sat at the bar and watched a few of the girls operate trying to make a good choice. In the end I went back to a favorite, Layla. That girl has some incredible oral skills although I think she may have bruised the tip of her nose after bouncing it off my rock-hard Abs. She confided in me that she will visit her friends or, on occasion, let them visit her. PM me for details.

Zealot2469
12-03-15, 15:35
Yes, Natasha is at DH, just met her for first time and she does have a nice ace and works it quite well. She is back from a five week hiatus.

Is Natasha still working at DH? Now she sure was a Gem one of the greatest asses and knew how to work those buns.

HelloKittyKat
12-03-15, 15:45
I'm a newbie here (one week) and wanted to thank all who post, I really enjoy reading these theads.

I find myself at wackos once or twice a month. First time I chatted with her I bought her drinks (2) and tipped (5). 15 minutes in she says are you ready for your dance. I say I'm not into it today, but thanks. BOOM! I get the angry lecture: I'm here to make money etc,. Now whenever I'm in there she fondles me like I'm a rock star and doesn't get why I'm not all warm and fuzzy? Oh Well. I now let them know quick if theres not a dance in our future.

AP.If you by them a drink, I suggest not tipping. She's getting the drink and most any bar charges you a lot more for her drink as she makes money off that too so you're in a sense tipping her three times! 2 drinks plus $5 tip, he'll, you paid 1/3 of cost to have it all with some girls!

Finally, make them earn their $, if you're too nice they'll take and take without having to give. Do chit chat and if she or bartender asks you to buy her a drink say not right now and then tell her "look, not to sound to forward or anything but I typically spend my $ on x and if that's a possibility then we can continue here but if not I don't want to hold you up either". X = whatever you're into. Then you're being considerate but not wasting time and money.

Obviously with a swan bring that upfront will get you in trouble if an undercover but in a strip bar don't be letting them act like you're special to them you're not on Ben Franklin and the ex- Presidents are their friends! And local pharmacist to most!

Hapkido1947
12-03-15, 16:40
Well this is a first, we saw too many heavy duty girls at wackos this time, but as always the red head always deliver, afterward went to DH day shift, okay had a VIP with the black girl, nice body with braces on her teeth, full service was had, but when the 7 pm crew came in there were two philippino girls and 5 other good looking girls, no ugly or fat girls in the club, had a ball with the younger philippine girl very good VIP, any info would be appreciated about extras, she has good hand grip and place the spot in your face.

Dop29
12-03-15, 18:33
Hey everyone! I'm new to the area and went to Wacko's earlier this week based on what you esteemed gentlemen wrote on here. Went around lunch and it seemed like a fair amount of girls, most hanging around the bar. Talked with Anastasia initially. She was nice and a good conversationalist, but her dances were disappointing. Met Layla (after that. I think that was her name as it was tough to hear, but the tall Puerto Rican with pierced nipples. She was a lot of fun. Very aggressive private dance, which was excellent, and we ended with a handshake. She seemed open to more, but she obviously didn't know me so was probably naturally cautious.

Also, is it always so cold in there? My teeth were chattering and one of the dancers on stage started with almost a sweatshirt on! Haha.

This is my first post / review so I hope this makes the cut for what you all want? Look forward to the boards here and the city!

Member #6123
12-03-15, 20:17
Was it Jade always a good handshake with her but that was about 2 years ago don't know if more is on the menu now. Can anybody say if it is with Jade now since she is back.

Well this is a first, we saw too many heavy duty girls at wackos this time, but as always the red head always deliver, afterward went to DH day shift, okay had a VIP with the black girl, nice body with braces on her teeth, full service was had, but when the 7 pm crew came in there were two philippino girls and 5 other good looking girls, no ugly or fat girls in the club, had a ball with the younger philippine girl very good VIP, any info would be appreciated about extras, she has good hand grip and place the spot in your face.

Michael78
12-03-15, 20:49
Was it Jade always a good handshake with her but that was about 2 years ago don't know if more is on the menu now. Can anybody say if it is with Jade now since she is back.Jade not nearly as hot as before.

JaxMeOff99
12-03-15, 21:57
Was it Jade always a good handshake with her but that was about 2 years ago don't know if more is on the menu now. Can anybody say if it is with Jade now since she is back.Whats the name of the younger phillippine? I was in there last week can't remember she is hot tho.