PDA

View Full Version : Easton

MikedD
06-29-06, 19:07
I saw the news tonight and saw some of all the flooding in your area. No news to pass on. I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm thinking of you and hope all of your homes and families are safe. Take care and be safe.

Dodger Bulldog
07-07-06, 21:11
Sunday about 6 PM I happened to see two WSW on Northampton who were eminently doable, but, alas, I had no time and was not in a position to stop.

On July 4 they must have all been celebrating, because I had all the time in he world and cruised from 9 PM to midnight, but I couldn't find a single one.

At least, there was no female on the street who weighed less than 300 pounds.

I'll try again another time, as I am going to be stuck here for a while.

DB

JohnnyHiggins
07-13-06, 10:00
Saw two a WSW and BSW a few blocks up from the state theater aroung 12: 30am this morning (where there were about 50 people in lawn chairs waiting to be first in line for some ticket sales). The WSW was 5'4" about 130lbs dark hair the BSW was about 5'6" 110lbs skinny. The problem was they were standing together flagging down cars that looked at them. They are going to get caught. I stayed away as it looked like LEO would be wating for some poor sucker to drive up and take one of them away. This is very silly and risky behavior for them and thier customers.

Rimmer4u
07-13-06, 11:14
I will be driving through town next week. Is anyone having midday success?

JohnnyHiggins
07-13-06, 15:13
The best time is after 12am. You may spot someone on a side street usually the low quality there is one that is a wsw 5'2" about 220lbs I never tried her but she tried to flag me down around 3pm one afternoon. She is always within a block of the Laffyaette hotel in Easton just off the traffic circle.

Jhawk
07-20-06, 23:26
Well, I was riding in Easton around 6:30 this evening and met Andrea. Dirty blonde hair I would say, slim figure, about 5'6" maybe 5'7". I can honestly say she knows how to use her mouth.

Packmann9204
08-09-06, 13:16
I had not been out in a while so I decided last night I would take a trip. There was a lot of activity last night but only 2 real lookers. I must have seen 10 sw out(5 bsw and 5 wsw) from 11 to about midnight. The 2 I wanted were picked up before I could get back around.

One was a taller brown hair wsw around the circle, the othere was a shorter dirty blond wearing jeans with a very nice ass. Alas I did not get either one.

They are out and about

Packmann9204
08-11-06, 18:17
The whole damn town was dead last night. I did not see one sw or even anything close to a sw.

The thugs were not even hanging out on the street.

It was just a dead night.

Rimmer4u
08-28-06, 01:23
I'm planning a trip through town sometime during the next several days. Any places to look besides the obvious places along N'Hampton?

Zak Change
09-06-06, 19:26
Long time reader. Long time monger. First post.

Win some.

9/3 around 7pm. NH between circle and bridge. Very cute, white 23 y.o. thin blond called "Angel". Very nice! Claims to be drug free. Walking with black male she calls "security". She says not pimp. Parked somewhere north off 611. BBBJ CIM. Great technique. I repeat very nice!

Dropped off and started looking for another.

Lose some.

About 8pm found "Robin" near circle. Tall, thin, brunette, nice boobs, big scar she says from heart surgery. Also claims to be drug free. We park in "her uncle's garage". I give her one Andrew Jackson. Suddenly two low-life white males walk in. She jumps out and they all disappear. I drive around and find them. They are twisting her arm and pushing her down on the sidewalk near the hotel. One yells to me something ending with muthafucka. I pull up and tell her she should give me back what I gave her. One of her "pals" says "that's life on the street, my friend." The two disappear behind the buildings forcing her along with them.

Purple Porkchop
09-07-06, 23:41
Long time reader. Long time monger. First post.

Win some.

9/3 around 7pm. NH between circle and bridge. Very cute, white 23 y.o. thin blond called "Angel". Very nice! Claims to be drug free. Walking with black male she calls "security". She says not pimp. Parked somewhere north off 611. BBBJ CIM. Great technique. I repeat very nice!

Dropped off and started looking for another.

Lose some.

About 8pm found "Robin" near circle. Tall, thin, brunette, nice boobs, big scar she says from heart surgery. Also claims to be drug free. We park in "her uncle's garage". I give her one Andrew Jackson. Suddenly two low-life white males walk in. She jumps out and they all disappear. I drive around and find them. They are twisting her arm and pushing her down on the sidewalk near the hotel. One yells to me something ending with muthafucka. I pull up and tell her she should give me back what I gave her. One of her "pals" says "that's life on the street, my friend." The two disappear behind the buildings forcing her along with them.

ZAK. You are lucky to be alive!!! Did you learn anything?

Zak Change
09-08-06, 00:16
I suppose I should be less trusting. I 'm not sure if this was a scam and whether she was part of it. I'm sure some of you know who she is. Anyone have any similar stories?

Squiggy71
10-10-06, 06:26
Many many girls are out and about. Even some who haven't surfaced for months! WSW, HSW,BSW and even girls who now drive around looking for work.

Purple Porkchop
10-16-06, 18:56
Wanted a good massage and happy ending so stopped by the AMP in Pburg behind the Jersey truck stop. The usual TS and great massage As usual, tried for more, but only got some bare boobs $60 at door + tip

Jhawk
11-09-06, 12:58
Well, it's official, Jenn (with Barry tattooed on her arm) is back. She was engaged to a buddy of mine, a pretty decent guy. HIs only mistake I guess was trusting her. Well, she stole his car and is back working in Easton. If anybody sees her or the car (silver Hyundai Elantra, plate IM77BV) should call the police or 911, and report that they have spotted a stolen vehicle. He is heart broken and stranded and could use the help. The funny part is that he just misses her and would probably take her back despite all she has done to him. Let's try to help the guy out, OK? He needs his car.

Jhawk
11-09-06, 13:09
He also asks that if you do talk to her, just ask her to call home. She is also traveling with a blonde who goes by the (street) name of Melissa.

North Jersey
11-20-06, 01:47
Traveled NH and around 2nd St found Kari around 10pm, WSW, late 20s, 130, medium height, blonde hair, took her for a short drive while we discussed our desires. She wanted .4 for car action, I discussed going back to my hotel and she wanted a lot more and that we couldn't go until 11pm. Dropped her off, gave her my cell # and she didn't call back. Her loss.

Later saw a tall thin WSW near 5th - 7th on NH. Face looked average at best, but not a fatty. Maybe Robin from one of the previous posts.

North Jersey
11-20-06, 19:12
Saw Kari (SWS Blonde) on 2nd St off of NH today at 4pm, but I had to go back to NJ. Maybe next time. Wearing dark blue coat, actually looed better in the daylight. Maybe a 6. Happy hunting!

Jhawk
11-23-06, 16:11
I meant to say it a day or two ago, but that guy got his car back. He did it by driving up and down the streets in a rental and pushing the alarm button for his car. And sure enough the alarm went off and he grabbed it.

Packmann9204
12-02-06, 22:12
I was out for a drive last night(1130-130am) did not see anything. The wind must have blown them all away.

Packmann9204
12-10-06, 21:34
Has anyone seen much activity in easton? I have been out at all different hours and it has been dead.

FlyGuyEddie007
12-14-06, 19:59
Lori is a good sws early 20's 5'9'', 125 lbs, short brown hair, uses her cell alot. She got some tightness on her she is around. 4 to. 5 depends on what you can work and how bad she wants the cash

Packmann9204
01-06-07, 08:59
Picked up a wsw named Tammy (not the one from earlier post). she was in her 30's. $.2 for BBJ. Nothing special. Got the job done.

Packmann9204
01-06-07, 09:01
Tammy was last night. This morning took a drive and picked up Raye (rain or something like that) around 5am near NH and 5th. $.4 for H&H. It was good. She did not complain about time or mess with my radio

Erkose
01-06-07, 17:32
Wanted a good massage and happy ending so stopped by the AMP in Pburg behind the Jersey truck stop. The usual TS and great massage As usual, tried for more, but only got some bare boobs $60 at door + tipBeen there too. They give a great massage and really know how to give a HR but never got anything more. Curious how much are you tipping? I've only been giving them .2 and been getting best HR ever.

Erkose
01-07-07, 06:48
Wanted a good massage and happy ending so stopped by the AMP in Pburg behind the Jersey truck stop. The usual TS and great massage As usual, tried for more, but only got some bare boobs $60 at door + tipBeen there several times myself. Great massage and they really know how to give a HR but never able to get any more. I'm curious how much do you tip there? I've been giving .2 and always get good service.

Purple Porkchop
01-09-07, 22:52
Usually tip between 30 - 50. I will pay less. On occasion have gotten some clothes off, dateY a few times, but never FS.

Even talked to the owner one time and asked why so strict. She knew I wasn't LE. Bottom line, if a girl gives FS she is gone.

P CHOP

Been there several times myself. Great massage and they really know how to give a HR but never able to get any more. I'm curious how much do you tip there? I've been giving .2 and always get good service.

Erkose
01-10-07, 20:22
Usually tip between 30 - 50. I will pay less. On occasion have gotten some clothes off, dateY a few times, but never FS.

Even talked to the owner one time and asked why so strict. She knew I wasn't LE. Bottom line, if a girl gives FS she is gone.

P CHOPI'll try my negotiating skills next time up front and see what happens. By the way the new place 57 BodyWorks.

Don't bother

Packmann9204
01-21-07, 20:12
There were a few girls out. Saw WSW with black hair on top of the hill. She would not leave NH so That is all I have on her. She looked good from a distance.

Saw BSW on 5th but by the time I got back she was gone.

Saw Francine out on NH around 10th. I wont see her again. She uses too much teeth and is in a rush

Pack out

Rimmer4u
01-22-07, 08:46
I saw the same dark-haired chick at the top of the hill. She waved too much for my liking, and wouldn't move her ass away from where she was perched.

Who is the really hot blonde who I've seen near the intersection of NH and seventh or so. It was the second time I've seen her, and both times she was scooped up by someone else by the time I could loop around. She looks almost too good, if you know what I mean.

Who is Francine? I saw to other really ugly WSW's during the evening, and another dark-haired gal along NH just up from the liquor store. She looked good, but didn't want to move away from her spot either. All in all there was some interesting sightseeing, but went home with no action.

Packmann9204
01-22-07, 17:51
The blond was probably Francine. I am not a fan of hers but YMMV.

I just cant believe these girls are so lazy (or want to get caught by LE) that they will not leave NH. They are just stupid. There are girls out but it is hit or miss. I have seen some new faces out lately.

I will keep the board updated

Pack out

Squiggy71
01-23-07, 15:21
I can not stand when they just stand on NH and want to be picked up there. Ill drive by a few times waiting for them to walk down a side street or alley and they just stand there and give me a look like they are pissed bc Im not pulling over right there. What idiots. I like the careful girls.
Francine had too much teeth on my experience also, I can usually bear through something instead of complaining but I had to let her know bc tears were coming to my eyes. She looks great from far but far from great. When she was pregnant she had some big titties. Now they are hideous....her body is rail thin and her face is pretty beat. She does get into the job however but I don't think Id stop for her anymore, unless Im pretty effed up.
There was an 18 yo out there with dark hair, cant remember the name, she usually hung out down by the liquor store and bar garage.

Purple Porkchop
01-24-07, 01:21
You crazy??? If a working girl breaks skin you stand a high probability of getting some serious diseases. One bimbo almost gave me a blister while giving a HJ and I laid off mongering for a month

Packmann9204
01-25-07, 16:16
Passed through on my way home (11pmish) it was pretty dead. I only did 2 passes. Saw a BSW but she looked like TV,CD whatever. Too much like a dude for me to stop.

Packmann9204
01-28-07, 10:19
it was dead last night. I took a drive about 12am-1am and saw nothing. I can't wait until the warm weather returns

Squiggy71
01-30-07, 08:41
The past few nights have been dead. Ive seen 1 or 2 out at night between 11pm and 3am. I always see the black girl referred to as a tvf.. She does look like a dude, I dont even make eye contact. Seen some ugly wsw out too.
Durring the afternoon seems to be the best, always someone out.

Packmann9204
02-03-07, 18:03
went out wed morning(3am) could not sleep. It was dead. I drove around until 330 and said I am headed home. Just then I spotted a wsw 30-35ish couldn't tell. I was tired. 20 tip for BBJ. NO CIM and she did not tell me until I was close. overall she was ok. Not rushed or anything. her BBJ was a lot of hand.
She got the job done

Packmann9204
02-04-07, 00:55
The wsw name was michelle. I never had her before.

Packmann9204
03-25-07, 09:37
Did the stroll last night but ended early do to Uncle Leo being all over the place. I did not see one SW but only did a 10min run and saw 6 Leos. my limit is 3. once I see 3 I am outta there

I will try and head out again tonight

Packmann9204
04-23-07, 09:11
I went out last night around 1030. They were a few girls out. I saw a SSW and NH and &th but she would not leave NH so I passed.
Saw 2 BSW at NH and 6th but were hanging out with a bunch of guys so again passed.
I saw 2 wsw at 5th an NH but they were picked up before I could get around.

Then I saw Tammy at NH and 2nd(i think) Again She was picked up before I could get back. After that I saw my 2nd LE for the night so it was time to go.

Squiggy71
05-02-07, 09:55
Lisa was back out last night @ 2:00am. She had just came out and blended in with the bar girls that were emptying from the circle. Lisa was dressed nice, had on makeup and still has great service to say the least. She usually hangs out on 2nd and northampton.

Jimfox
05-04-07, 20:20
I was wondering if anyone got more than a massage at the body bank in Hellertown. I tried it a while ago and thats all I got. Anyone have any luck?

Packmann9204
05-16-07, 16:59
I picked up a wsw at 3am this morning. Christy??? She was drunk and I think that was what she said. anyway...I got a BBBJCIM for $.2. She did DT and I pumped her mouth good.

I would pick her up again.

When In Vegas
05-28-07, 15:05
Stopped in while playing golf in the area. We had a great time at this club. You get to bring your own cooler into the place and basically drink for free. There is a $12 cover (on a Thurs night).

For a Thurs night the selection was quite good. Had a ton of the mini $1 lap dances. Hit the VIP area with 3 girls. 2 were awsome, 1 was hung up on tips.

Of the 3 girls, Lyric was outstanding as was Fantasy. Both allowed digit penetration and Fantasy had no issues unzipping me and shaking hands with the big guy. The 3rd girl..forgot her name (she was short a little heavy, 1/2 Puerto Rican) kep stopping during the dance to ask about tips. Did the same thing with my buddy...who jumped on her before I could give him the G2.

Anybody know of a good AMP in the area just over the NJ/PA border off Route 80. I forgot the name of the town we stayed in.

Later,

Vegas

Squiggy71
05-30-07, 13:24
Little late with reports. Actually, just havent been reporting due to the inactive board but have seen some attempts and some different news lately. Usual suspects out today. One that I always get duped into was out again. Cant think of her name right now. Good from far but far from good. Blonde, almost platinum hair, older or at least weathered face up close. Wearing shorts (decent legs) and a lose tee shirt. Part of Nhampton was closed so I drove around different spots seeing her all over the placeEach pass from behind I wanted her so Id loop around and then see her from the front and drive right on by...did this a few times before thinking with the wrong head. Does whatever ya wish and can be good at the bbbj.

Sunday night seen Maria. Spanish girl that looks like a banger with hooded sweatshirt pulled up. Naked she is pretty damn fine with nice dark titties and big big areolas. Very quiet which is pleasant sometimes.

Lisa was out too...seen her after Maria....would have been nice to have them team up, Lisa is pretty dirty with other girls....very hot.

Packmann9204
06-04-07, 13:08
This board has been dead. I keep trying but not many people posting. I am still looking for a great one but I only find ok ones. I try and post when I get out. I have a 2 cop rule and there has been a lot more activity in Easton.
I did notice there is an unmarked cop driving a green SUV(Suburban I think)
So watch out for that car

Pack

Squiggy71
06-12-07, 16:47
Melissa was out today walking from southside to the circle. Not too bad looking today. Not a fattie in the least but a change of pace from the cracked out rail thin girls. Nice titties, great working and was fresh out of the shower, smelled clean. Wearing pretty sexy panties which is uncommon for a walker. Walks southside more often than Northhampton lately.

FlyGuyEddie007
06-18-07, 20:15
Watch out for Nikki she is from southside she will get in your car and then ***** the whole time then jump out of the car with your money she is usually around chucky's beer store trust me don't go to her for nothing.

Packmann9204
06-19-07, 17:44
Watch out for Nikki she is from southside she will get in your car and then ***** the whole time then jump out of the car with your money she is usually around chucky's beer store trust me don't go to her for nothing.

Can you describe her a little so we don't make the same mistake

Packmann

FlyGuyEddie007
06-21-07, 18:09
18 to 22 white female, light brown or dark dirty blonde hair, 5`6``, 140 to 155 lbs., nasty attitude, very bitchy.

Barthomer2005
06-22-07, 17:34
18 to 22 white female, light brown or dark dirty blonde hair, 5`6``, 140 to 155 lbs., nasty attitude, very bitchy.

Except for the age, didn't you just describe everyone's wife?

FlyGuyEddie007
06-22-07, 21:26
Well then don't listen to me and say hmm give her your money and find out the hard way.

Rimmer4u
06-25-07, 11:32
Friday evening during my trip through town I discovered a lovely blonde by the name of Penny. She gave me a brief tour through town, to some sort of a parking lot on the outskirts of town, and we had some nice conversation as she demonstrated some of the skills she's learned over the years.

She was wearing some short shorts and a summery top. It was her legs that caught my attention. Nice tight body with small tits, very clean looking. Nice ass and some really tight holes. Great smile and a sweet voice, genuinely seemed to enjoy herself and was not in a rush. She seemed like a real lady and appreciated being treated like one.

If you meet her in your travels, enjoy yourself and treat her well. You won't be disappointed.

Barthomer2005
06-25-07, 12:59
Well then don't listen to me and say hmm give her your money and find out the hard way.

Hey Eddie, you didn't get the humor in my post. My comment wasn't a shot at you. Geez, lighten up a little; didn't mean for you to get all twisted over it.

I'm sure that many readers thought your description and my post were funny.

FlyGuyEddie007
06-25-07, 15:18
No biggie its all good I went to easton last night after 1am didn't see sh*t then I cruised around from like 130 pm to 3 pm, and still nothing its been dead.

Lvpaguy
07-03-07, 17:38
No biggie its all good I went to easton last night after 1am didn't see sh*t then I cruised around from like 130 pm to 3 pm, and still nothing its been dead.Hello all. I'm new to this so I hope I'm asking this in the proper format. I'm familiar with the "stroll" in downtown easton, where is it on Southside?

FlyGuyEddie007
07-04-07, 02:53
Nothing going on Southside, mostly at Wawa at night or on Morthampton.

Floater Man
07-06-07, 16:12
I'm going to be coming to the easton area in a few weeks b/c of job and I'm looking for info on MP's or AMP's in the area. I've RTFF and it sounds as if the only thing going in easton is on the streets. Any help would be appreciated b/c I'm not interested in going to VIP if it was busted recently as was reported a few months back on this forum.

FlyGuyEddie007
07-23-07, 04:01
I talked to tinesha today she told me melissa, nyki (good for her that theif) and a few others got arrested by the police reciently she said she was leaving town for a while to visit family it was pretty dead out today no WSW, or BSW that I seen stay save.

Great S
07-23-07, 23:34
I'm going to be coming to the easton area in a few weeks b/c of job and I'm looking for info on MP's or AMP's in the area. I've RTFF and it sounds as if the only thing going in easton is on the streets. Any help would be appreciated b/c I'm not interested in going to VIP if it was busted recently as was reported a few months back on this forum.Take I78 south/west to Hellertown exit (412 S) and look for a place on the right side called "ISLAND". AMP is on the 2nd floor. Either there or go a bit farther to 309 S, then head towards quakertown and look for a place on the left called Wellness Center. Both AMP's offer FS for approx 1. 6, neither one offers a real good massage. VIP is still around but service is rushed and they are greedy and want more than standard rates for FS. There is another place on 309 called Gold Spa service there is rushed too avoid it, the wellness center is just past there.

FlyGuyEddie007
08-02-07, 13:48
I was in Easton today around noonish. I only saw that one HSW, Sandra. She doesn't look too good kinda dead so I went home.

Pockrock
08-03-07, 11:04
Where should I look for these gals in Easton, and what exactly should I look for?

Rimmer4u
09-17-07, 22:47
Is something going on?

FlyGuyEddie007
09-21-07, 08:09
Is something going on?I don't know because of people like that only ever posted one comment on here pming me and others asking info on the SW and other crap.

Squiggy71
09-26-07, 17:37
.....if you drive for 30 minutes Im sure you will see at least one.
Sometimes you have to take a side street or two.
Kelly has been out alot lately, tiny little spinner. She has been found as far back as the car wash at the bottom of college hill.

Moose1968
09-29-07, 01:38
Drove through Easton tonight, on the way to my favorite bar. Saw 2 or 3 LEO out cruising on there motorcycles, well one cruising and two parked on side streets with light off along Northampton Street.

Clawbreaker
09-30-07, 16:50
I recently went to the Rainbow Spa in Lewisburg. It is along RT 15 in the flea market complex. It seems like your typical AMP. An older oriental woman gave me a table shower and a massage, but nothing extra. The place is clean and the massage is good.

Squiggy71
10-28-07, 06:47
Ive never seen a night like this before. It was a hotbed and not in the usual spots. I must have seen at least 8 new girls tonight easily. That was the first thing that struck me odd. I couldnt go two blocks without seeing one.
I seen one standing and waiting for business. I pulled a few feet away and she just stared at me, I nodded and she asked what I want pretty rudely. She was definately working and probably mad atthe fact i drove around her a few times before stopping.
Onto the next block where Jennifer was. 5'8"ish, frizzy blonde hair, not that bad looking. She got in and I asked to see her boobs and she said that cost money. Never ever had that before so I was uncomfortable and ended up dropping her off after 5 minutes.When i picked her up i was at a red light and there was a white suv w/ tinted windows sitting at the same light, though his was green,
watching. He then followed my car until i lost im only to find him again stopped at the on ramp to 22 where i passed him and he totally redirected his suv to again get behind me. All that was enoughfor me to drop her off.
I then saw; A spanish girl doing the typical hooker purse swing only seen in movies. A short blond girl who was out all night long. Another girl with spiked heel/boots with a hanging belly but she was still good looking. Another girl who most likely not working but might have been...she was wearing black pumps, a short skirt and was just HOT. She was walkin in the same spot as all these other girls so who knows. Then there were 2 very cutegirls who were not working but since i was starring at them the one waved. Then there was another pair who were working..one was short the other tall, both bigger chicks, latino. I might have taken the smaller one with glasses if she was out by herself. Ofcourse there was a wsw who was cracked out doing the wacky walk while looking back very now and then.
There were a few more out too i just cant recall an details. Another odd thing was that i seen a few of the girls talking to customers through the car window. Also, I didnt see any LE, no marked cars at least.

Packmann9204
11-03-07, 08:31
Squiggy,
The white suv w/ tinted windows is Uncle Leo in disguise. I have seen our uncle have many a people stopped for a chat. He also has a Green suv w/ tinted windows(a suburban or tahoe). Those are his two vehicles that I have seen.

The Pack

Packmann9204
11-05-07, 12:07
I saw this car again last night. He had someone pulled over just off of NH. So if you see this one be very cautious.

Pack

Also there were a few girls out last night but none of them would leave NH. Make sure if you pick up these girls tell them they need to get off NH. It is real easy for Leo to see you pick someone up off of NH

Packmann9204
11-06-07, 11:47
I went out again last night and even though it was raining there were many Sw out. Again most would not leave NH.
If any of you guys that were out last night are reading this. Be careful! I saw many a people making U turns on NH. That is just asking to be pulled over.
I saw 4 WSW all north on &th. all the way up 2 13th. By the time i could get back around they were being picked up.

Pack

Squiggy71
11-08-07, 12:24
I went out again last night and even though it was raining there were many Sw out. Again most would not leave NH.
If any of you guys that were out last night are reading this. Be careful! I saw many a people making U turns on NH. That is just asking to be pulled over.
I saw 4 WSW all north on &th. all the way up 2 13th. By the time i could get back around they were being picked up.

Pack

Jenn is back out and walking. Same services/prices.

Pack,that is the area I seen them on too. Making a uturn on NH is just asking to be noticed. I dont pick up or drop off on NH..let alone even drive on it with passengers.

Purple Porkchop
12-30-07, 09:49
Stopped by the AMP behind Jersey Truck Stop. Great massage with the usual happy ending. When they first opened many years ago I got FS. The girl was fired. Have tried everything since then and have not been able to get more than a rub and tug

Happy 5
02-03-08, 18:15
Nichole is a 24 year old WSW who rates about an 8. She is well proportioned, thin and attractive. Rates vary but. 30 for a BBBJ is about right and. 60 for fs would be good. She is talented and good natured. She will respond to nice guys not jerks. PM me for more info, which I will give based on the individual monger. It would be nice to keep her around for a while.

Lnghairedlover
02-14-08, 10:52
Hey Everyone,

Where is the best place in easton to monger for SWs? I hear from the reports that NS is a bad idea, and I completely agree. Where else do they tend to hang around? I am sure the warmer weather will bring them out in the spring.

No reports yet from me for Easton, but I'll check back when I have some for sure!

Howudoin
03-05-08, 23:15
Seems like an old friend Jen is out but not for long. She was arrested for posession yesterday on Walnut. Anyone have any contact info? PM if so.

Was out looking today. Saw one very skinny wsw. Never picked her up. Hey...I'm picky.

Howudoin
03-13-08, 22:31
I found some welcome traffic last night. It took a lot of time consuming recon. Both on our lovely main drag. I guess Uncle LEO had other things going on last night if the papers are any indicator.

Picked up one and had some fun. She was an old time fave HSW who managed to give me some valuable intel.

FlyGuyEddie007
03-30-08, 23:43
Ran into Jen today.

Got to chill with her not bad at all.

Double Jacksons to keep her happy

Howudoin
04-02-08, 00:01
I ran into Leelee the same night. Around 10pm. PM me for specifics. I'd love to get contact info on Jen.

Thanks,

HUD

Floydog
04-03-08, 10:29
What time does the action usually start in Easton?

I'm new to this.

Howudoin
04-03-08, 21:02
Floydog. Easton action is sporadic but it does exist. I scout the area at different times and different days. I seem to have better luck at night. I ran into Lauren last night. She is 27 yo WSW. Very nice bod. Very nice southern belle voice. Mostly pleasant until halfway thru cbj and then got a little "rushed". With decent looking talent so scarce lately, I'd repeat but I'll be sure to discuss ground rules first. I also spotted Sandra patrolling a tight area.

JohnnyHiggins
04-30-08, 15:41
Hi,

I have yet to find one active working woman on northampton street.

I check near the Lafayett hotel nothing. Is it just because it is daytime. I never find anyone!

Howudoin
05-21-08, 21:25
There is traffic in Easton. I had a nice date with Aurora yesterday. Very enthusiastic CBJ and FS. I'd hazard to say that the DT was just about the very best I've ever had. I've had a lot too between Easton and Baltimore SW action.

Last Friday ran into a friend named Heather in the late afternoon. Another enthusiast.

Woohoo. The weather is warmer and the girls are comin out.

PM for specifics.

HUD

High Speed Rac
05-28-08, 16:18
Saw 2 on 7th and NH this morning. Kinda dodgey looking.

Eriador77
06-23-08, 21:56
Out and about lately found a couple of flowers ready to be picked wasn't sure
at first seeing that they travelled in pairs. One is skinny and the other is big but both young. On the main drag.

FlyGuyEddie007
07-01-08, 22:20
Ran into Michelle yesterday near the circle nice attitude like always but sh*tty or average service. She claimed she is getting married soon (who cares), and as I was dropped her off I seen this bws named sam around 20 or so. So I circled back and she disappeared. Oh well.

FlyGuyEddie007
07-01-08, 22:21
So what ever happen to nikki this one guy on here posted about? I sent him a pm and he never contacted me back he only had like 6 posts he is probably a leo or a liar.

Squiggy71
07-02-08, 08:30
I have seen some of the usual suspects out and about. I did see one Ive never seen before named Becky. She was walking near 9th and NHampton. Not too shabby. WSW, auburn hair pulled back, would guess either a rough and declining 20 or possibly a great 26 or so. Tight thin body and shaved.

FlyGuyEddie007
07-05-08, 23:49
I never met Becky before.

FlyGuyEddie007
07-09-08, 23:28
I cruised around easton today dead nothing no girls out which sucks you would think about rush hour they would be out.

FlyGuyEddie007
07-10-08, 17:39
I was crusing around again today no sw`s anywhere, but i seen the same 20 year old black female across from the chinese store on Northampton sitting on the steps. But she wouldn't come over so I dunno if she is a sw or not

Korndoggie
07-29-08, 03:46
There was a post in the Bethlehem section (why not here?) about Easton council proposing an ordinance to impound the cars of guys caught soliciting? Does anyone know if it was passed?

Discovered earlier this year that Easton is better than Allentown. But it is still hit or miss. With only on a small stretch to cruise and that white tank Leo drives up and down I get a little neverous about being there too long.

FlyGuyEddie007
07-29-08, 22:06
I dunno if it passed or not, but I noticed that Easton as been dead lately, and so has Bethlehem and Allentown.

Rimmer4u
08-27-08, 13:38
Below is an article from today's Morning Call. I've deleted names in order to protect the presumed innocence of suspects until they're given a chance to defend themselves in a court of law. I post this primarily because there was dialogue on this board a number of weeks ago concerning Easton's proposed law which would allow the city to impound vehicles of suspected johns. Apparantly it is in force.

Failure to use common sense will get one in trouble. If something appears to be too good to be true, it is. Turn around and leave. Don't leave anything to chance, gentlemen. Losing a vehicle for a year's time is serious business.

-Man arrested in Easton prostitution sting-

XXXXXX offered officer $20 for sex act, police say.

By Joe McDonald and Michael Duck | Of The Morning Call
August 27, 2008

Easton's new get-tough law on prostitution, which lets police seize the cars of accused johns, snared 81-year-old XXXXXXXX and four other men Friday.

XXXXXXXX, was nabbed downtown in a weekend sting under an ordinance that took effect almost three weeks ago. It's intended to scare away anyone cruising for a prostitute in the city.

According to court documents, a female police officer posed as a prostitute in the 300 block of Church Street.

XXXXXXXX was nabbed about 4 p.m. after he offered the woman $20 for oral sex, the court documents say.

Over the next 21/2 hours, police said, the other men made the same request and were also charged with soliciting prostitution, a third-degree misdemeanor punishable by up to one year in prison and a $2,500 fine.

''I want everyone to know that we're on the prowl,'' Easton Mayor Sal Panto Jr. said, indicating that Friday was not the only day of the sting operation. ''Our motto is 'Clean and Safe,' and that's exactly what we're going to do.''

Allentown and Bethlehem don't have similar laws, but the Easton ordinance resembles anti-prostitution laws in some cities across the country.

Panto would not confirm that any of the johns' cars were seized, saying he would release details at a news conference today. But a worker at the city's impound lot on Bushkill Drive said ''prostitution cars'' were seized.

''They were out there yesterday,'' said the employee, who would not give his name. ''I don't know where they went.''

William Murphy, the city's solicitor, said Tuesday he was unaware of the arrests or any vehicle seizures under the new law. The ordinance gives the city up to a year to take permanent legal possession of a car through hearings in Northampton County Court.

In the meantime, Murphy said, any seized cars ''should be held by the police, pending the hearing.''

Cities from Memphis to Chicago also seize johns' cars, although courts in California and Florida have struck down similar laws, including the ordinance in Oakland, Calif., that was the model for the Easton law.

Panto said Tuesday afternoon that he wasn't aware of any lawyers who might plan to challenge the Easton law in the wake of the weekend sting.

Each was processed and released.

Otis Campbell
08-30-08, 13:25
If she does not get in to your car without discussion from EITHER of you, move along. Don't be foolish, and good luck to you.

Squiggy71
09-02-08, 09:32
...are flashing passer-bys for work. I guess they do that bc undercover woman wouldnt of course. I seen one fat chick walk up to a car with her tits hanging out bare over her top. Thats not good at all escpecially if there are kids walking about.

Slurp
09-13-08, 13:07
The ordinance gives the city up to a year to take permanent legal possession of a car through hearings in Northampton County Court.I guess what this is saying is that they can take your car and they have a year to make it permanent. So it's not losing it for a year according to that article, it could be permanent. All the more reason to use your big head.

Purple Porkchop
04-09-09, 16:49
Only action, if you want to call it that, is at the AMP behind the P burg truckstop

Everybody happy????

Squiggy71
04-10-09, 01:25
Only action, if you want to call it that, is at the AMP behind the P burg truckstop

Everybody happy????

Natalie has been out a few times between 9:30p and 1a..

Lnghairedlover
06-11-09, 18:15
Hey everyone, does anything know anything about the asian spa in easton near butler street? Anything good going on there? PM or reply here.

Thx!

Lvpaguy
06-16-09, 13:48
The Asian Spa on Butler st is strictly legit.

Great massage, but nothing more.

Larry87
07-10-09, 04:10
Went cruising down northampton st tonight around 2 am..nothing. Was I too late or what? I can't imagine TWO AM being TOO late, haha.

Korndoggie
07-11-09, 21:07
I actually have been seeing a few in the evenings. Not many 2 to 4 of them and not high quiltity. Once it gets dark they disappear. There is probably a reason. I know thee seem to be more cops at night.

Korndoggie
07-14-09, 03:48
Blonde hair almost to shoulders. late 30s mid 40s. Very nice for the area, good breasts and legs. Tattoo running the left leg and other parts of body. Belly ring. Says she is originally from Columbus OH and lives in Easton. However she had all of her possessions in a plastic bag.

Picked her up on Main street in Phillisburg. Had seen her with two guys earlier and finally got her alone. Good skills. .3 cbj.

Went to drop her off where I picked her up. I unlocked the door to let her get her stuff out of my back seat. I was watching her and did not see the guy who comes up and opens my door. Says he is the police. I say you are kidding. He says he is the police and to give him my money. He tries to hit me and reaches in. I throw car into gear and drive off.

The guy is one she was with earlier that day. Not sure if she set me up but I did see her on the phone when she went into store to buy cigs. I would avoid her or be real careful. Too bad.

Oh well I was not hurt nor rob and when I got home noticed her purse and stuff are still in my car. I'll check it tomorrow. Glad I did not give her my real cell number.

Mike 80
07-14-09, 18:58
Not sure if she set me up but I did see her on the phone when she went into store to buy cigs. I would avoid her or be real careful. Too bad.Yes it is too bad. Unfortunately sometimes these girls and their BF or other scum bucket associates can't see farther than their next rock, hit, fix, drink, or whatever is driving them. Having recently been a victim of a girl I'd picked up many times before I'll plead guilty for letting myself get sloppy and too trusting.

But on the other hand if your Michelle or my SW had an ounce of brains, good sense, or self-control she'd realize she could continue collecting a nice regular toll from me for the forseeable future by just providing her standard level of service. Instead she risks arrest, getting her head bashed in in a fight, and no more business from me because she had to get greedy.

Korndoggie
07-14-09, 23:26
Mike80 - yeah pickings in that area can be slim. With her skills I would have made her a regular. She was so happy with the money I gave her too. No more.

FlyGuyEddie007
08-25-09, 09:01
Avoid dana she is 5'2", like 120 lbs with brown hair. Mid 30's hangs out around the corner store across from the state playhouse. She is a complete nut job. She complained (after 30 seconds of oral) are you done yet hurry up etc) worst BJ I ever had in my life. Then started crying about how her husband was in jail and then when he gets out cheats on here blah blah blah. I think she is bipolar or worse total fruit loop. So I am taking her back to northampton and she starts demanding more money. So I know exactly how this is going to I act like I got lost and made a wrong turn. She keeps b*tching and complaining about everything. So I did the smart monger thing. I pulled over in the boonies, took my keys out of the car, covered my lic plate quick, then opened her door and screamed get the f out of my car. She refused so I had to help her get out I closed the doors and left. Avoid her at all cost, I made that pos walk 3 miles back from rt611 south back to Easton.

Korndoggie
09-27-09, 23:30
FlyGuy, Thanks for the warning. I think its just as important that we tell each other who to avoid as who is good to see. That goes double for stings. I know its embarassing for a monger to admit he got caught or ripped off but mentioning the where, when and how can save a lot of others a ton of problems. Say you heard it from a friend if you have to.

With the eagles in town I was disappointed there was no pick up in quantity or qualilty.

Avoid dana she is 5'2", like 120 lbs with brown hair. Mid 30's hangs out around the corner store across from the state playhouse. She is a complete nut job. She complained (after 30 seconds of oral) are you done yet hurry up etc) worst BJ I ever had in my life. Then started crying about how her husband was in jail and then when he gets out cheats on here blah blah blah. I think she is bipolar or worse total fruit loop. So I am taking her back to northampton and she starts demanding more money. So I know exactly how this is going to I act like I got lost and made a wrong turn. She keeps b*tching and complaining about everything. So I did the smart monger thing. I pulled over in the boonies, took my keys out of the car, covered my lic plate quick, then opened her door and screamed get the f out of my car. She refused so I had to help her get out I closed the doors and left. Avoid her at all cost, I made that pos walk 3 miles back from rt611 south back to Easton.

Squiggy71
11-21-09, 22:17
There have been a lot of girls out lately in the usual spots. Penny, Jen, Nicole and about 3 others that Ive never seen before but look pretty decent.

Howudoin
01-12-10, 00:17
Saw Carmella tonight. Jack for CBJ. Usually in the late afternoon. I picked up Dana a couple of months ago and remembered what I read on the post. She started with attitude. I told her if I wanted that I'd be home. She ended up getting dropped with no deed and no joy for her.

FlyGuyEddie007
01-13-10, 00:28
Saw Carmella tonight. Jack for CBJ. Usually in the late afternoon. I picked up Dana a couple of months ago and remembered what I read on the post. She started with attitude. I told her if I wanted that I'd be home. She ended up getting dropped with no deed and no joy for her.Dana is a real b*tch I wondered people about her on here she is not worth the time at all. Also what does carmella look like? Did you have contact info?

redfish
03-11-10, 20:52
Hi guys,

I found a nice redhead spinner in Easton 2 weeks ago. I was patrolling the Northhampton area and found her near a corner. I turned and pulled over. She hopped in quickly and we took off. I was nervous as hell since I hear that mongers got there cars taken. She was also paranoid as hell. We drove around a while looking for a spot and this was a Sunday night so there was people everywhere. She didn't have a place to stay but looking at her nice face, lips and body, I regretted not finding a hotel. She was a 7 on my scale. the only thing that I didn't like was that her hair was very dry. We stopped and parked in front of a grocery store and proceeded to do the deed in the back. BBBJCIM. She was tremendous. Beth was her name and she was in her 20s. I will definitely repeat if I find her.

redfish
03-11-10, 20:57
I decided to drive by there again on Wednesday to check out the stroll. I saw several ULEs in vans and some marked cars all with some dude jacked up on Northhampton near 6 st. There was a nice looking girl near the police so I figured her to be the ULE. This was around 1030pm. I got of the main drag and took the road that runs parallel and looped that 3 or 4 times. I did see the ULE going around in there vans evrywhere and eventually that scared me off. I sighted 1 girl on the Ave but she was too scared when I tried to approach on foot. Oh well.

Squiggy71
05-17-10, 10:52
And the negative Dana reports keep on coming. Looked good but has such a negative crappy attitude. Does not get into it at all, be lucky if she doesnt fall asleep during the ride and extremely rude afterward. Luckily the choices have been plenty lately.

FlyGuyEddie007
05-17-10, 21:01
And the negative Dana reports keep on coming. Looked good but has such a negative crappy attitude. Does not get into it at all, be lucky if she doesnt fall asleep during the ride and extremely rude afterward. Luckily the choices have been plenty lately.Dude she is seriously mentally unstable and in easton with a police known SW your better off not having her in your car if she flips out and causes a scene she might even go as far to say you raped her or get you into a position where they police might take your car. Its not worth it with her she a nut job I mean a lot of SW's are but she is litterally nuts who knows what she might do.

Korndoggie
05-26-10, 00:08
Took a few passes. Saw four girls in total on NH near the hotel. Nothing to me worth stopping for though. Plenty of hot girls going to the clubs. That made it all worthwhile. P burg was dead

FlyGuyEddie007
05-26-10, 22:30
I seen Dana out near the circle sitting around crying like always carrying all she owns which is kinda funny i kept on going while lauging. I didn't see much of anything else.

Squiggy71
05-27-10, 14:50
Yeah I almost picked her (dana) up by mistake. Looked great and as I pulled close and slowed down I seen it was her and off I went. There were a few girls out yesterday/night (wed) that Ive never seen before.

Fbtom
05-28-10, 00:53
Dana...anyone have a pic of her so we know who to avoid?
What about the girl who tried robbing someone here?

FlyGuyEddie007
05-28-10, 18:34
Dana is skinny reddish brown hair.

Squiggy71
06-30-10, 08:33
Ive seen Becky out at all different times lately. She is chubby, clean, about 23ish maybe, and a bigger than normal rack. Doesnt fall asleep, whine, play with the radio, slur or asked to be driven everywhere. Usually found between the circle and 6th..

There are a few out there that make me wonder who keeps them in business. One gal looks like Joey Ramone.....if Joey Ramone was living today!

Korndoggie
07-04-10, 00:50
There are a few out there that make me wonder who keeps them in business. One gal looks like Joey Ramone.....if Joey Ramone was living today![/QUOTE]

I think she looks exactly like what the dead Joey Ramone would look like. Anyway I have notice that P Brug LE has been drving around in unmarked SUV's. They probably won't take your car but it does make getting caught on that side of the river riskier.

Be careful friends

Squiggy71
09-02-10, 10:05
Tanya is a new find that won't last too long Im sure. Seen her out around 11am mon and tues.. She asks for alot but can be humbled a little.

FlyGuyEddie007
09-05-10, 01:42
Tanya is a new find that won't last too long Im sure. Seen her out around 11am mon and tues.. She asks for alot but can be humbled a little.Is Tanya kinda tall with some type of facial scars or bad skin?

Squiggy71
09-07-10, 14:44
Is Tanya kinda tall with some type of facial scars or bad skin?

Says its cancer? Has a cherry tat..

FlyGuyEddie007
09-08-10, 21:38
Been there dont that she a decent bbbj.

Squiggy71
09-19-10, 05:27
Driving around for work and seen at least 6 girls out all in different but usual spots. I recognized two, one being Gina, one other Im not sure of a name but shes older, thin with dark hair. Another Ive seen out a few times now, looked pretty hot, usually wearing small brown boots and decent body but Ive heard when she smiles she lacks a major part of her front teeth.

Jhawk
03-25-11, 17:23
Anyone seen her around? Kind of curious as to what`s been going on. I`ve been living in Florida for about four years and hope to be back home within the next 2 or 3 months.

FlyGuyEddie007
03-26-11, 22:55
Samantha I never heard of her before.

Jhawk
03-27-11, 16:04
Samantha I never heard of her before.Ah well, like I said I`ve been in Florida for just about 4 years. I haven`t seen her since the end of 2005 I guess.

Jhawk
09-07-11, 04:49
No reports since March? Come on guys, I know something's going on out there. I just wish I were back home to partake.

Samirvin99
09-26-11, 22:33
I've been up and down NH street several times over the last month or so. I drove through on Fridays and Saturdays, anywhere from noon to 10pm. I didn't see anything on any of my drivethroughs. Maybe I wasn't out late enough?

Frankob
11-05-11, 13:56
Was there last night and saw no one.

Happy 5
11-08-11, 20:50
The lady's are out there in both Easton and Allentown and of course the Sands, however so is the LE and thus posts are hard to make for these locations. They are at the usual spots ant the normal times. Don't give up mongers.

FlyGuyEddie007
11-12-11, 17:56
The lady's are out there in both Easton and Allentown and of course the Sands, however so is the LE and thus posts are hard to make for these locations. They are at the usual spots ant the normal times. Don't give up mongers.Where abouts on the sands I haven't seen sh*t in bethlehem since Janet

Happy 5
11-16-11, 20:48
At the Sands Casino at he bar and the slots. Typically after 10:00 pm, however the best times are after 12:00 am. These providers will contact you and are obvious. Some have rooms most do not.

Be careful.

FlyGuyEddie007
11-17-11, 00:05
At the Sands Casino at he bar and the slots. Typically after 10:00 pm, however the best times are after 12:00 am. These providers will contact you and are obvious. Some have rooms most do not.

Be careful.Any of them look good?

Happy 5
11-17-11, 19:56
At the Sands the providers are typically higher quality and thus higher priced. $100 and up is not uncommon.

FlyGuyEddie007
11-18-11, 18:08
At the Sands the providers are typically higher quality and thus higher priced. $100 and up is not uncommon.Have you sampled? Or just heard from a friend of a friend?

Samirvin99
07-06-12, 02:50
I gave Easton another try and cruised up and back on Northampton St and surrounds at different days on different hours. A few times were at about 1-2 am and were completely dead. I did hit the street at about 11ishpm and thought I saw a working girl. She was white, appeared to be in her 20s around the intersection of Northampton and 4th. I did a few passes around and she was there for about 20 mins, pretty much walking up the block and back, mostly hanging at the corner. I was on a motorcycle and not really in the position to pick her up.

Overall the streets seemed pretty dead, with 1 possible sighting.

I did post some CL personal ads seeking p4p. Usually I have mixed results with that. I will post a few of my recent CL adventures.

Several months ago I got a response from a very good looking blonde from Bethlehem (PHOTO 1). She is about 25. We met up a few times; she came to my place since she had a "roommate" who was always at hers. Physically she was about 5 ft 6 and very thin- maybe 110-120 lbs, smallish tits, but I kinda like that. Very tight body. I had some fun with her. She gave a BBBJ at our the first meeting, where she ended up spitting most of the cum on my stomach. On her second visit I played with her pussy and then fucked her doggy style (200). She was very quiet / shy and introverted, not the usual sort of girl I expect to meet. Said she was not a pro, and she definitely did not seem like a traditional working girl, maybe a very low volume pro, or occasional p4p girl. Seemed a bit too familiar with the way everything went down to have never done p4p before. Wanted to know how fast would I cum before we first met and seemed to always want to get in and out as quick as possible. Anyway, she became annoying and texted the crap out of me wanting to meet several times a week. Finally had to cut it off since I just don't have enough extra change for that sort of thing.

I posted on CL again about a week ago. Got a few bites.

First bite was a Hispanic (Dominican) girl from Easton, also mid 20s, average in appearance. Went to her house in Easton. She had a little belly fat- I would call her a small BBW. She had a sorta dumpy house. She said she was very nervous to meet up and said she had never met anyone from CL before. When I met her she said her (ex) husband had been meeting people from CL and she had originally responded to my ad to see if I was him posting. I guess when she found out it was not him, she still wanted to make a quick buck. Gave a solid BBBJ (50) , didn't swallow, spit into sink after done. Nice girl, a bit chatty. May or may not repeat.

The second girl (PHOTO 2) that I met on my most recent posting was basically every mongers dream. We exchanged a few emails and she sent a body shot (really hot) , but not a face pic- said she wanted to be very discrete. She was pretty slow in responding to my emails and stopped responding to emails for a few hours. Finally she responded saying she lost internet access temporarily, had been drinking and now wanted to meet up since she was so horny. I said ok how about a BJ for 50, and SHE said SHE wanted more than a BJ- how about 250. At that point I was seeing red flags, but thought WTF you only live once and this girl has a killer body and sounds like she might actually be a non-pro nympho just trying the CL thing for kicks! I showed up at her place in Easton really late- like 1am ish. I texted her and she was surprised I actually came, and came down to answer the door to her building. When she answered the door I was shocked to see how gorgeous she was. She said she was 24, she was 5 ft 10, very fit build (she used to be a swimmer (in HS?) , shoulder length dark brown hair, great chest. Pretty much perfect body and face (10/10- model quality). She was a bit dopey at first, I could tell she had been drinking. She also said she took a sleeping pill and was a little out of it. She offered me a beer (which I drank) , we chatted in her living room and she said she was really surprised that I came. Definitely non-pro, since she wasn't sure how these things usually went down. After a little convo she said I would have to make a move to get things rolling. We started making out and I reached under her skirt. She wasn't wearing any panties and her pussy was dripping wet. She took me into her bedroom and we both stripped. I started eating her pussy, she sucked my dick, then I f*ed her missionary style. She wanted me to pull her hair and choke her a little bit. I never did anything like that before, but she really got off on it so I did it. It actually kinda turned me on since she was so into it. After I popped, she wanted to cuddle. We talked and she told me about her life. She seemed like a pretty normal chick- no drugs, no children, maybe a little bit of a partier / drinker- but who isn't at 24? She asked if we could go for a second round, but I needed to recharge. After a little time, we began round 2 which involved deepthroating. 69, multiple positions, a bit more choking, hair pulling, slapping, and some rough but excellent sex. Some of the best I've had in a very long time. Well maybe the best in memory. After round 2 we cuddled a bit more and the sun began to come up. She said she had been horny for weeks and was glad I came. She said I would have to come again (not sure if she meant for money or not?) and seemed to like me (I'm not so bad looking myself). She said she wished I could stay longer, but I had to leave to get ready for work. I would like to repeat. This was only a few days ago. So I will have to see what happens. She sent me a few friendly texts, not looking for p4p or anything like that, just friendly messages.

Squiggy71
07-08-12, 23:04
Seen Stephanie out again this afternoon. Older blonde with a a nice rack aided by a bra. Very nice gal, very soft youthful breasts. Clean gal thats excellent quality, not annoying like most.

Purple Porkchop
07-10-12, 11:32
Seen Stephanie out again this afternoon. Older blonde with a a nice rack aided by a bra. Very nice gal, very soft youthful breasts. Clean gal thats excellent quality, not annoying like most.Did you only see one? Did you partake. I can fill in the remaining details.

P Chop

Purple Porkchop
07-10-12, 11:49
Samirvin99

I've never had any luck with CL personals. A few nibbles; that's it.

[QUOTE=Samirvin99; 1487298]I gave Easton another try and cruised up and back on Northampton St and surrounds at different days on different hours. A few times were at about 1-2 am and were completely dead. I did hit the street at about 11ishpm and thought I saw a working girl. She was white, appeared to be in her 20s around the intersection of Northampton and 4th. I did a few passes around and she was there for about 20 mins, pretty much walking up the block and back, mostly hanging at the corner. I was on a motorcycle and not really in the position to pick her up.

Samirvin99
07-10-12, 21:12
Very hit or miss. This last ad was a complete hit though. Maybe something to do with the hot weather, or the shitty economy? Who knows.

Here is a cropped pic of another candidate I was not able to sample. Looks pretty hot, but I will probably never know for sure. She said she doesn't want to play since I am attached. Can't tell much about her since we only exchanged a handful of emails. Seems like she is familiar with the p4p routine from her emails.

[QUOTE=Purple Porkchop; 1490768]Samirvin99.

Purple Porkchop
07-11-12, 18:50
She liked my ad but didn't want to play because I was attached.

Very hit or miss. This last ad was a complete hit though. Maybe something to do with the hot weather, or the shitty economy? Who knows.

Here is a cropped pic of another candidate I was not able to sample. Looks pretty hot, but I will probably never know for sure. She said she doesn't want to play since I am attached. Can't tell much about her since we only exchanged a handful of emails. Seems like she is familiar with the p4p routine from her emails.

[QUOTE=Purple Porkchop; 1490768]Samirvin99.

Samirvin99
08-12-12, 18:15
I blocked blondie's number, but she started texting me from a different number. I told her I wasn't interested, money just too tight. She asked how much I could afford. I said I didn't want to insult her with such a low offer. When she pushed I said 50. So I got a few bjs for 50 this past month. She doesn't seem to like to suck dick much, but for some reason that kinda turns me on. To each their own I suppose. Anyway, I guess it doesn't hurt to have her around when I need to get off real quick. She is able to get to my place within about 20 minutes- very discretely. She sent me a picture message today. Kinda wish it would have been earlier in the day so I could have taken advantage. Photo attached (1)

I saw my brunette dream again a few weeks back. Another amazing time. This time, I will leave the details to your imagination. 250 again for about 3 hours of non-stop fun. I eventually said I had to go, but she could have went for hours more. She is like an energizer bunny. If I wasn't attached, I would probably try to date this girl. Not sure how long it would last since she seems like she needs a ton of attention and I've dated girls like that in the past to my detriment, but I think it would be pretty damn fun while it lasted. She told me how her ex bf didn't want to have sex enough so she had to leave him. Photo attached (2)

Besides that not much has been going on here. I was contacted by a woman who was about 50- from Allentown I believe. She was a bit heavier, a red head, IMO slightly below average in the looks dept and somewhat dumpy body. She wanted 100 for a quickie. I declined. A 25 yo girl from Easton contacted me. Also below average looks and heavyset. Wanted 45 for BJ. 80fs. I declined her as well. I was also contacted by a super hot blonde 30 something who wasn't looking for money. From her photo, could have been the best looking to ever contact me- and trust me, I have seen 100s, maybe 1000s, and she has some pretty damn stiff competition. Not sure how that will turn out, or if we will meet. She is very flighty. I will update if anything transpires.

Purple Porkchop
08-15-12, 17:23
Had time to kill and needed some relieve. Made a quick call at the KMP in back of the truck stop in P-burg. Middle 30s lady, padded bra, usual great TS, massage, and 99. 9 rating HE.

Haven't had FS here since they opened and they immediately fired the the little lady.

Any FS stuff in the area. Please PM with details if available.

P Chop

Pcpc1688
08-20-12, 14:40
Was at Sands casino playing cards this weekend, called a redhead off BP called NevaeH which she said was Heaven backwards LOL ok. Anyway tried her. 6 quicky.

Her ad said spank that ass so I did, alot as a matter of fact till she said it started to sting. Oh well, you said you liked it didn't you. She did have a big ass, HJ to finish. Out in 25 mins.

Pros tooka a good pounding.

Cons Bad teeth, alittle chunky, stretch marks but no kids WTF?

Any other suggestions besides Aries which I may try next time?

PC out

Samirvin99
08-27-12, 12:10
I was cruising CL yesterday in the CE W4M section and saw a rare legit looking posting. The ad claimed to be an 18 yo WF looking for someone to buy her clothes. I responded via multiple email address "attack". One I sent said I wanted to spoil her, bring her to the mall and buy her clothes. The other email said I was looking for a BJ and could offer funds. She responded to both, but actually didn't seem that interested in me buying her things at the mall. The one seeking a BJ was met more warmly. I described myself- XX yrs old, X ft tall, X lbs, etc. She was interested in meeting up. She sent a pic and I thought: wow TGTBT, really hot and appears to really be 18. I said how about we meet at the park next to my house and we can go to my place from there (I hate to have unknown entities arrive at my door with no chance to bail if they are cops / freaks).

I did a little research. Her email address had a real name connected to it. After much digging I found her Facebook, Twitter, etc. I sorted though her pictures and thought she looked pretty damned familiar. Then it clicked: I do know her from work! She is 18, just turned 18 a few weeks ago, still in HS!

Holy shit. What to do? Really hot 18 yo, but I know her through my profession, and her me. The little head was soo excited and ready. I might have gone through with it if not for my SO, since the girl is legal. But, I decided too much risk involved and I had to cancel our meeting. I told her that coincidentally I knew her and it just would be too awkward. She still seemed to want to meet, which was very tempting, but I couldn't. I asked her if she was really that desperate for funds. She said she wasn't since she worked all summer, but was just looking for a "new experience" and had never used CL before. Wow, I feel like I missed a great opportunity, but I really feel the risk was too much for me. Coincidentally, I am going to see her this week through my work, but she doesn't know I am the one from CL since I use a pseudonym. I'm a little turned on by the thought of that.

BeenThere123
08-28-12, 07:49
I was cruising CL yesterday in the CE W4M section and saw a rare legit looking posting. The ad claimed to be an 18 yo WF looking for someone to buy her clothes. I responded via multiple email address "attack". One I sent said I wanted to spoil her, bring her to the mall and buy her clothes. The other email said I was looking for a BJ and could offer funds. She responded to both, but actually didn't seem that interested in me buying her things at the mall. The one seeking a BJ was met more warmly. I described myself- XX yrs old, X ft tall, X lbs, etc. She was interested in meeting up. She sent a pic and I thought: wow TGTBT, really hot and appears to really be 18. I said how about we meet at the park next to my house and we can go to my place from there (I hate to have unknown entities arrive at my door with no chance to bail if they are cops / freaks).

I did a little research. Her email address had a real name connected to it. After much digging I found her Facebook, Twitter, etc. I sorted though her pictures and thought she looked pretty damned familiar. Then it clicked: I do know her from work! She is 18, just turned 18 a few weeks ago, still in HS!

Holy shit. What to do? Really hot 18 yo, but I know her through my profession, and her me. The little head was soo excited and ready. I might have gone through with it if not for my SO, since the girl is legal. But, I decided too much risk involved and I had to cancel our meeting. I told her that coincidentally I knew her and it just would be too awkward. She still seemed to want to meet, which was very tempting, but I couldn't. I asked her if she was really that desperate for funds. She said she wasn't since she worked all summer, but was just looking for a "new experience" and had never used CL before. Wow, I feel like I missed a great opportunity, but I really feel the risk was too much for me. Coincidentally, I am going to see her this week through my work, but she doesn't know I am the one from CL since I use a pseudonym. I'm a little turned on by the thought of that.

195467You can share the BP link. That would help. Since so awkward for you, let another try it and advise. LOL

Samirvin99
08-28-12, 13:04
It was on CL, not BP. The link is long gone, only up about 10 mins- as most CL links are. If the link was still up I may consider sharing it. But, I know this girl and her family, they are clients of mine. Before anyone PMs me for contact info or email or phone number, the answer is no. Think about it: would you share the info of a friend or relative or client if you were in the same situation?

Speaking of trying and advising: I wish I could get more reports about CL or BP or TOS experiences. I much enjoyed reading the recent BP report about Naveah the redhead. I think the is posting under another name now, mostly under "Irish Red Hair Freak" (267 area code) since that seems to be the only redhead posting 60$ specials on BP.

Question for moderators: Is there any way to link Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton into one forum? Like maybe put ABE into its own sub-forum rather than in the "PA other areas" location? I mean this is the third largest metro area in PA and since the 3 forums are disjointed it seems more like a backwater with so few posts in each individual city. I'm just trying to figure out a way to bring more visibility to the area and promote more posting. As it is, there are so few new posts in each area that it discourages people from regularly checking these threads and posting their own info.

Thanks!

You can share the BP link. That would help. Since so awkward for you, let another try it and advise. LOL

FlyGuyEddie007
08-29-12, 14:09
It was on CL, not BP. The link is long gone, only up about 10 mins- as most CL links are. If the link was still up I may consider sharing it. But, I know this girl and her family, they are clients of mine. Before anyone PMs me for contact info or email or phone number, the answer is no. Think about it: would you share the info of a friend or relative or client if you were in the same situation?

Speaking of trying and advising: I wish I could get more reports about CL or BP or TOS experiences. I much enjoyed reading the recent BP report about Naveah the redhead. I think the is posting under another name now, mostly under "Irish Red Hair Freak" (267 area code) since that seems to be the only redhead posting 60$ specials on BP.

Question for moderators: Is there any way to link Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton into one forum? Like maybe put ABE into its own sub-forum rather than in the "PA other areas" location? I mean this is the third largest metro area in PA and since the 3 forums are disjointed it seems more like a backwater with so few posts in each individual city. I'm just trying to figure out a way to bring more visibility to the area and promote more posting. As it is, there are so few new posts in each area that it discourages people from regularly checking these threads and posting their own info.

Thanks!All the ads on CL get flaged because the other providers report the competition. A ad never says up very long even more so if there is a pic

Buster Hymen
09-05-12, 00:04
Was in Harrisburg last week, nothing there, so I headed east through Allentown, nothing there, so I continued into Easton. Was only there a few minutes, about 11 pm ish, heading up Northhampton at 6th I spied a skinny brunette. 30ish. Pretty nice looking. Stopped and she got in, immediately grabbed the boys and said she was really horny. Name was Lauren, said she was from Somerset NJ, only drove here to pick up a few bucks. She was pretty drunk. Took her out of town to a safe spot, she got completely naked on the way, paid her. 4 for FS. Really got into it, very vocal. On the way back, insisted on smoking in the rental car and wouldn't listen to me to put it out. Gave me digits (908 area code, so maybe she was telling the truth about being from NJ.)

Buster Hymen
09-05-12, 00:10
After my find with Lauren, came back to Easton the next night to see if anything else was happening. Totally dead, cruised for hours not spying anything at all. Was just heading back towards leaving town on Northampton, and saw a chubby blond at about 12th st. Picked her up, a bit on the heavy side but not fat, really nice and sweet. Said she rarely ever came out (don't they all?) , but by reading this forum and seeing nothing, maybe she is telling the truth. Took her out of town to a quiet spot, .4 for FS. Got digits, will repeat if I some back this way. Don't get out this way much, so we will see.

Mr Banbit
05-15-13, 22:29
Got in touch with a spinner from BP stating a liking for BDSM stuff, several calls back and forth to her NJ area code cell phone. LEO screening, Upon meeting her she offered BBFS upon meeting her. With that I left with my donation still in my pocket.

FlyGuyEddie007
05-20-13, 18:49
Got in touch with a spinner from BP stating a liking for BDSM stuff, several calls back and forth to her NJ area code cell phone. LEO screening, Upon meeting her she offered BBFS upon meeting her. With that I left with my donation still in my pocket.Hmm low post count so show us this ad.

Mr Banbit
05-21-13, 23:49
Hmm low post count so show us this ad.Http://allentown.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/18-year-old-emma-submissive-girl-open-me-up-please-18/14945106

FlyGuyEddie007
05-22-13, 22:11
Http://allentown.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/18-year-old-emma-submissive-girl-open-me-up-please-18/14945106That ad is so out there I don't even know where to start. It might be a leo its possible but the pics where totally fake.

FlyGuyEddie007
05-22-13, 22:15
Got in touch with a spinner from BP stating a liking for BDSM stuff, several calls back and forth to her NJ area code cell phone. LEO screening, Upon meeting her she offered BBFS upon meeting her. With that I left with my donation still in my pocket.Why would you meet her if you felt it screamed leo? What happened when you met her? Where etc?

Patraveler
05-23-13, 08:54
Why would you meet her if you felt it screamed leo? What happened when you met her? Where etc?He said SCREENING, not Screaming. Why don't you learn to read?

JasonM7919
08-11-13, 01:44
Saw Michelle the other night at her place, good BBBJ for 40. Will probably go back for some FS. Will let you all know how it was.

Anything else going on in Easton?

TheDogg
08-12-13, 12:50
Saw Michelle the other night at her place, good BBBJ for 40. Will probably go back for some FS. Will let you all know how it was.

Anything else going on in Easton?Is she online or a SW? Please share any info you may have. I may want to check it out if I can get out there. I will keep you posted on any of my findings as well.

Jhawk
09-01-13, 17:51
Over a year since the last post, what's going on in my old home town?

Mr Banbit
09-23-13, 01:41
Over a year since the last post, what's going on in my old home town?Nothing happening in the Easton area.

Jhawk
03-04-14, 00:40
Nothing happening in the Easton area.Where did everyone go? I remember times when the streets were hopping up there, and sometimes they were dead and you had to search. I hear they also cleaned up southside.

Squiggy71
03-12-14, 07:59
Where did everyone go? I remember times when the streets were hopping up there, and sometimes they were dead and you had to search. I hear they also cleaned up southside.They are rare but still can be found, mostly during the late afternoon hours. I'm not sure about south side though.

Jhawk
04-13-14, 14:09
They are rare but still can be found, mostly during the late afternoon hours. I'm not sure about south side though.How you been bud? From what I see here it seems like they've chased all the girls out of Easton. I remember one time hitting fourth street, and seeing all these really good looking girls, and never saw them again. Nice to know there's still something to be found, I do plan on coming home one day, just not sure when.

Korndoggie
05-17-14, 12:30

Anything else going on in Easton?If she is blonde, older and from Texas be warned. He boyfriend tried to rob me once after I was with her. Don't know if she set me up or if he was just waiting. Anyway I avoid her and warn anyone to be extra cautious if you are with her.

Korndoggie
05-17-14, 12:36
Where did everyone go? I remember times when the streets were hopping up there, and sometimes they were dead and you had to search. I hear they also cleaned up southside.Is Easton PD still impounding the cars of Johns? That has kept me from cruising the area.

FlyGuyEddie007
05-20-14, 22:38
Took a cruise I didn't see one SW anywhere been like that for some time now.

FlyGuyEddie007
05-26-14, 14:06
Checked out Easton a few days in a row dead nothing.

Mike Pounder
06-21-15, 23:50
Had to lay over in Easton this evening. From the looks of reading here, either it was dead or this site isn't used here much. Took a walk on foot around the downtown area. Was searching for bars or pubs to find easy drunk girls. Walked from the round about up to 4th or 5th Street noticed a shadow parallel to me across the street. She spoke and asked me how I was doing. Moved across the street for a better look, she was 5'4" ish 130 ish flat the cups. Asked me what I was doing. I replied I was out seeing what was going on in this town. She asked me if I wanted to make my night busy, I said maybe. Told me to follow her down a side street where she took me to a dark tight alley between buildings. At this point I was kinda figuring it was a set up or something. I checked around all the corners and looked around good. She sensed my nervousness and reassured me all was good. Yeah I thought, that's what they all say. She said. 2 for BJ or. 4 for FS. I opted for the BJ. Great BBBJCIM and ball lick. Said she's always in the area. I however am not. Thought I would share. There is still action in your city.

Purple Porkchop
12-05-15, 14:10
OK, I can deal with no FS, but you can't leave a guy hanging.

Ad on Backpage showed a nice figure (2 pixs & no face) with a nice rack. Got my interest.

She works out of her place just south of 78—fireworks exit. She started with an OK massage. Based on ad was expecting a great HE or maybe a Billie Joel song.

As things progressed she gave a little tease and was able to touch things otc. Next got her to remove her top—what a rack!

On the flip Mr Happy was at attention and she proceeded to tease some more. Then came mechanical work. Twice, things got interesting, and twice she lost interest.

Finally, she stopped and stated, 'we went one minute over!' Yes, she left me hanging.

Pros – slender with a nice rack.

Cons – so so massage, high price, lousy hand skills.

I WILL NOT RETURN.

P Chop.

Member #1658
01-20-16, 03:41
Well, I am in Allentown on business and was feeling like looking around. Wow. This section of the world is nothing like Philly. It's a ghost town out there on the streets, but after reading a little bit here in the Easton forum, I decided to venture out and see what I could find.

Low and behold, the second I arrived in downtown Easton around 11 pm on Tuesday evening, I spotted a short blonde WSW. I went so far as to get her attention and park down a side street with the idea of picking her up. As she approached my vehicle and reached for the door handle, I got this wild hair in my ass and decided I wanted to keep looking for a while, so I drove off. Big mistake. Not only did I not see any other harlots that night, I never even saw her again. She must have either gotten picked up or she gave up after I drove off. Poof. There went my chances of getting laid in Easton tonight.

The reason I drove off was two-fold. First, I couldn't see her very well. She had this coat on that looked like you could have lived with the Polar Bears in Alaska with, and she had the hood on. If she had been smart enough to remove the hood as she approached my car, I might have let her in, but I wanted to see more of her than just a face poking out of a parka. The second reason I passed was due to the speed at which I found her. I mistakenly thought that since I found her so fast, that I must have found all the SWs. Nope! I found -the- streetwalker. Singular.

Based on her stroll location (just west of the circle), I suspect she may be staying over by the Day's Inn -- just a guess because dummy me didn't pick her up to find out (or get digits).

So, I'll try again another day and maybe I can find her. If anyone knows who this little harlot is and can provide some intel (or even digits), I'd really appreciate getting a nut while I'm in town.

So, the moral of this story is -- don't completely give up on Easton, but don't pass on any opportunities either! "A bird in the hand".

JackJohn11
01-19-19, 00:24
Was bored so I went down the stroll on NH and hit up every side street and every thing else. Dead-as-a-doorknob. I understand it was a little chilly tonight but come on. I guess Easton really is dead. I was hopeful based on previous posts here. My time going there was from 9:30 to 10:50.