PDA

View Full Version : Geneva IL

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

air23
06-27-06, 22:11
My travels brought me through Geneva recently. I am not familiar with the area at all. Seemed to be a family oriented town, with a nice downtown area.

I noticed a place on Joliet St. called THUMPERS GENTLEMANS CLUB. It looked very run down, but there were at least 8 cars in the tiny dingy lot.

I was wondering if anyone had info on this place. Is it worth a trip?

**Quite possibly the coolest name that I have ever seen!!**

Nibu Raphael
08-01-06, 07:15
Dude No Prostitution exists in Geneva at all.
My travels brought me through Geneva recently. I am not familiar with the area at all. Seemed to be a family oriented town, with a nice downtown area.

I noticed a place on Joliet St. called THUMPERS GENTLEMANS CLUB. It looked very run down, but there were at least 8 cars in the tiny dingy lot.

I was wondering if anyone had info on this place. Is it worth a trip?

**Quite possibly the coolest name that I have ever seen!!**

Mellow Guy
05-08-07, 13:19
Thumpers is nothing more than a bikini bar with nothing going on and usually not much to look at. Used to be a biker bar called Club Modern back in the day. The townships out that way have a rule. No nudity if there's liquor served, which is why Diamonds, up the street aways, is nude but BYOB. And no take out. You can get both liquor and nudity by driving to a town called Ottawa, they have a couple of places there. Got some digits once but never made the hookup.

Sxy Joker
05-10-07, 00:07
As far as I know Thumpers is now closed.

It wasn't bad, but pasties, no touching, and pushy staff both at the door and behind the bar. Not worth it.

Every now and then the girls might gently bump up against you during a dance, but that was the extent of it.

Ghostface89
03-13-08, 10:08
I happened to like Thumpers (the old Sugar Bomb). Sure it was a bikini bar with not so great chair dances. But, you could get girl's phone numbers.

Does anyone know what happened to Rainey, the SE Asian girl who worked there for a few years?

Its too bad they had that bizarre arson blaze that shut them down.

Lookin4it
04-02-08, 14:35
I happened to like Thumpers (the old Sugar Bomb). Sure it was a bikini bar with not so great chair dances. But, you could get girl's phone numbers.

Does anyone know what happened to Rainey, the SE Asian girl who worked there for a few years?

Its too bad they had that bizarre arson blaze that shut them down.Hey Ghostface,

Out of curiosity, have you ever gotten digits out of any of the dancers at Diamonds? I hate investing all of my money for dances and getting shut out!

Ghostface89
04-03-08, 08:32
Hey Ghostface,

Out of curiosity, have you ever gotten digits out of any of the dancers at Diamonds? I hate investing all of my money for dances and getting shut out!I have been to most of the clubs in the Metro area and have gotten digits at all that I frequent. Its just that some girls are harder to cultivate than others, and some girls are impossible. You must decide how much effort and $$$ a girl is worth pursuing.

Diamonds was written off my list a number of years back. I never got in the door. The doormen were rude, asking some high entrance fee, and giving my cop buddy a hard time for packing. Must be a liberal anti-gun thing. Plus, some other parrty was leaving and loudly said that the place sucked with no touching of the girls allowed. (I have found, however, that even when there is a no touching policy at some clubs, seems I still can accidentally get a tit in my mouth and the girl's hand or knee magically seems to locate little big man and makes contact there anyway.) At that point we just took off for another club.

It was their loss, of course, because my posse and I are older with disposable income that will spend like rock stars when we get what we want.
(Well, older mature rock stars.)

I'd like to get a current report on Diamonds, however. How about it mongers?

P.S. Most digits are for cell phones with these girls. You still have to catch them when they are picking up, or get them to return calls, Plus, these sort of girls tend to change phone numbers as often as we mongers change socks.

Rubenme2
04-03-08, 09:42
Hey Ghostface,

Out of curiosity, have you ever gotten digits out of any of the dancers at Diamonds? I hate investing all of my money for dances and getting shut out!

I've gotten numbers and even hung out with some of them outside the club. I even have photos to prove it. Is it worth it now? No. It doesn't take money. It takes game.

Don't waste your money there trying to met girls. Just hang out and they will follow you out of the club.

Lookin4it
04-21-08, 14:54
I have been to most of the clubs in the Metro area and have gotten digits at all that I frequent. Its just that some girls are harder to cultivate than others, and some girls are impossible. You must decide how much effort and $$$ a girl is worth pursuing.

Diamonds was written off my list a number of years back. I never got in the door. The doormen were rude, asking some high entrance fee, and giving my cop buddy a hard time for packing. Must be a liberal anti-gun thing. Plus, some other parrty was leaving and loudly said that the place sucked with no touching of the girls allowed. (I have found, however, that even when there is a no touching policy at some clubs, seems I still can accidentally get a tit in my mouth and the girl's hand or knee magically seems to locate little big man and makes contact there anyway.) At that point we just took off for another club.

It was their loss, of course, because my posse and I are older with disposable income that will spend like rock stars when we get what we want.
(Well, older mature rock stars.)

I'd like to get a current report on Diamonds, however. How about it mongers?

P.S. Most digits are for cell phones with these girls. You still have to catch them when they are picking up, or get them to return calls, Plus, these sort of girls tend to change phone numbers as often as we mongers change socks.
I've gotten numbers and even hung out with some of them outside the club. I even have photos to prove it. Is it worth it now? No. It doesn't take money. It takes game.

Don't waste your money there trying to met girls. Just hang out and they will follow you out of the club.It has been quite a while since I was at Diamonds. I think they get away with being rude just because there aren't a lot of viable options in the area. It was a very "not hands on" place when I was there. I had spent a lot of time with one dancer and tried to work the digits out with no success.

Rubenme. I know what you are talking about in terms of game. That is important. But they do also have to know that they have some monetary prize ahead of them too. I think it takes a mixture of both of those things. Of course, I am a guy into his 40's. I am not at all bad looking nor out of shape, but so I don't have the benefit of being a young stud-looking guy any more (he says as if he had it at one time). Realistically, if they are going to meet me outside of the club, I know it is for their own financial benefit not because I am their dream-man. So it is up to me to let them know it is there.

Marty Graw
11-01-11, 20:30
It's not mystic and its not Asian. What it is for $40 is a fully clothed massage in a non-private setting with a camera in the room. This may be the future of massage with all the mps being busted. I was alone in a room at the time but they had several other table / chairs available for other customers. I knew from the moment I walked in this would be legit and if you are in the mood for a legit massage, its good, not great. You take off your shoes and socks and soak your feet-she gives you a good scalp

And face massage, then a very nice foot massage-two areas that are often neglected in all massages. Your back and legs are massaged through your clothes. Honestly, I can't understand why they don't at least allow you to remove your shirt.

www.asianmysticmassage.com

Marty Graw
02-22-12, 21:12
U-Massage opened a new MP in Geneva. Excellent legit massage with no extras hinted and door left slightly ajar in the room-which is annoying when you are getting a relaxing massage because of light and noise. I don't mind getting only a legit massage but it is not very relaxing with somewhat attractive mp gets on top of table at end and rubs thigh all the way up to the boys, then it is over with nothing. Leaves you feeling very tense at the end.

DeanTheDream
07-18-12, 13:32
Working girls in st charles / geneva?

DertyPerv
07-23-13, 14:21
Hey guys I'm going to be in your area (St Charles / Geneva) next week for a month or so. I was wondering if someone could pm me with some info on some good massage parlors. I'm looking for something like they have in Belvedere. I've been to those numerous times and I really enjoyed my visits there.

Thanks,

Perv

Tiger45
07-29-13, 22:55
There have been some relatively new AMPs that have have opened up near this area, but not in Geneva. The heat on the AMPs is just too much out in this area so I am reluctant to say much on the open board. I had a very unexpected great find in Naperville that now seems to be gone and I suspect that it is because of things written on another board. I will share info with seniors who are willing to share, but suffice it to say that I have not attempted, nor have I been offered, FS at any locations out this way. We are talking about a hs only, but the quality of the providers varies considerably. The locations that I have had limited success all advertise on Backpage-though some are under therapeutic only.

DMichaels69
07-30-13, 07:33
Hey guys I'm going to be in your area (St Charles / Geneva) next week for a month or so. I was wondering if someone could pm me with some info on some good massage parlors. I'm looking for something like they have in Belvedere. I've been to those numerous times and I really enjoyed my visits there.

Thanks,

PervIf you go to back page and search on St Charles you will find some AMP's. I think they advertise in both the body rub and massage sections. They are your standard AMP, IMHO not exceptional. Their English language skills vary so be prepared to have a quiet session depending on who you get.

DMichaels69
07-30-13, 07:36
There have been some relatively new AMPs that have have opened up near this area, but not in Geneva. The heat on the AMPs is just too much out in this area so I am reluctant to say much on the open board. I had a very unexpected great find in Naperville that now seems to be gone and I suspect that it is because of things written on another board. I will share info with seniors who are willing to share, but suffice it to say that I have not attempted, nor have I been offered, FS at any locations out this way. We are talking about a hs only, but the quality of the providers varies considerably. The locations that I have had limited success all advertise on Backpage-though some are under therapeutic only.Agree with your assessment. I was going to a place for a while out that way that was good with an older, experienced MT, then they remodeled and got a bunch of young girls that were not that good.

DertyPerv
08-15-13, 12:03
Hey fellas so I've been down here for a couple of weeks and I have to thank you guys that have given me some intel. So first off I made it down to Pinetree. Overall good experience but the drive sucked. Oh well right. Hit a couple of AMPs in the area just your standard js but its something to do. Had an awesome real massage at one of these. Also found an absolute sweetheart last night. I'm not sharing too much info on here as Uncle Leo seems to be quit abundant around here. Seniors pm me for details.

Perv

DMichaels69
10-20-13, 13:32
They have done a total remodel since I was last there. It needed it.

I walked in and was greeted by a very friendly lady. She took me to the room. I told her I wanted a deep massage and she delivered in spades. She was very friendly and had a great attitude. She was an older woman. As I was leaving another lady was on the laptop and she was also older. I did leave happy. Great service, Great attitude, nice lady all around.

DMichaels69
01-01-14, 16:16
I had not been to blue sky in a while so I stopped by. There was 1 girl working and the heat was off or not working. She turned on a space heater in the room.

She proceeded with the one the worst massages ever, dumping lotion on and pushing it around.

I left happy but won't be back for a while.

Massage - 2 out of 10.

Looks - 6 out of 10.

Nugs15
03-11-14, 16:19
Anyone seen Susan on East side of Geneva? Blonde 40's thicker.

Jlima
01-21-15, 01:33
Hit up the spot in Geneva by Ace hardware again since the girl running it mentioned they had a new Latina working there!! Of course she's not working the day I go by but I did I get yo yo who is also a bit new. Short and thin seems to be in early 30's with super good attitude. Got the hour massage and table shower. Ts was awesome! During flip asked to see the behind and she actually got completely nude! She got a call during the he and took the call and continued allowing my hands to roam ALL OVER. While getting dressed she mentioned she had a table tennis match to go to that night LOL! . 40 tip and was happy to get that! I was totally thinking she would ask for more but was super cool.

Has anyone had a chance to see ot get a massage from the Latina there?

Feel free to pm me with details if you have.

Take care.

Call Me Booger
01-21-15, 14:42
Has anyone had a chance to see ot get a massage from the Latina there?
I wonder if she is the same one that was at the Marigold across from Spring Hill Mall? I heard that one was closing or closed.

Jlima
01-21-15, 18:16
I wonder if she is the same one that was at the Marigold across from Spring Hill Mall? I heard that one was closing or closed.I don't know but I think she is going by the name Mary at the Geneva location. If anyone has experienced please share some info. Thanks!

ChicagoGoer
01-22-15, 21:03
Thanks for the info Jlima. Stopped by today before work around 1130. I got Claire. Very slim polite Asian woman probably in her early 30's. Got the hour and TS for. 6. Very good TS and massage was above average. Standard finish but technique was very good. Didn't ask if anything else was on the menu but plan to on my next visit. Damage was. 4. Hands were free to roam up top but a no go downstairs. There was no extra skin displayed. But there was also no haggling what so ever for tip. You win some and you lose some.

Asked about Mary and was told she was on vacation and would be there in 3 days. I didn't get to see a lineup. I assumed they were busy since door opened 3-4 times during my session.

If anyone has any luck with Mary please let us know.

I don't know but I think she is going by the name Mary at the Geneva location. If anyone has experienced please share some info. Thanks!

Call Me Booger
01-23-15, 10:52
I'd really like to see Mary, but I can't go back there till YoYo is gone. She kind of freaked me out, so I'm staying away!

Roscoe23
01-26-15, 01:04
I'd really like to see Mary, but I can't go back there till YoYo is gone. She kind of freaked me out, so I'm staying away!YoYo freaked you out how? Yes I have seen Mary. Pm if you want.

WhiteSoxTom
01-26-15, 19:06
I wonder if she is the same one that was at the Marigold across from Spring Hill Mall? I heard that one was closing or closed.It is the same one, Nancy. She only works Mondays, or at least that was the story a few weeks ago. Still my ATF, reminded me of Mandy from the old Spa 34 days on Ogden, anyone remember that place?

Jlima
01-26-15, 22:19
I'd really like to see Mary, but I can't go back there till YoYo is gone. She kind of freaked me out, so I'm staying away!What happened with yo yo? I had an amazing session with her not too long ago?

ChicagoScott
01-27-15, 01:43
Man, Spa 34 was where I got hooked on this stuff. That place ruled! To this day, one of my ATF moments was bending a tall black girl, Sunny, over the table and grabbing those hips as I was in heaven. Was my first FS at a spa.

There, Dandelion, and Green, all incredible memories.

Good times!

It is the same one, Nancy. She only works Mondays, or at least that was the story a few weeks ago. Still my ATF, reminded me of Mandy from the old Spa 34 days on Ogden, anyone remember that place?

Orangewood
01-27-15, 10:34
I called the spa in Geneva by the Ace and was told they've never had a Latina working there. Miscommunication or did I get the places confused?

Jlima
01-27-15, 12:10
I called the spa in Geneva by the Ace and was told they've never had a Latina working there. Miscommunication or did I get the places confused?Pm me the number you called. I called today and was told she is on vacation.

PussyPoker
01-27-15, 13:13
Dam, you guys really know how to hurt a guy. Bringing up old memory's that now make me sad. Just kidding. I had a standing appointment on Friday nights a 9:00 pm with Jessie. I do remember the sisters that worked there. Then there was The Hawaiian doll, Madison and many more. They also shared girls with Spa 53.

JLong6911
02-02-15, 16:57
I'm at Geneva about to see Latina I'll let you guys no how it goes she is hard to book.

Jlima
02-03-15, 23:55
I'm at Geneva about to see Latina I'll let you guys no how it goes she is hard to book.Please do man because I'm setting an appointment up with her this week.

Jlima
02-03-15, 23:59
Hit up a spot off of e main st (15 seconds from the corner of Kirk and main st) and met lili. Great massage and great HE. Standard tip and super friendly. Probably mid 40's but nice body and takes care of herself.

Enjoy!

Roscoe23
02-04-15, 11:26
I'm at Geneva about to see Latina I'll let you guys no how it goes she is hard to book.Are you talking about Mary the Latina from MG?

Jlima
02-04-15, 17:52
Please do man because I'm setting an appointment up with her this week.So I had an appointment today at 12 with Mary. I get there she's not there! They said she's running late. I say I'll wait (other girls cici and Helen trying to take her appt. LOL). I call the lady who runs the place back since I have things to do and she apologizes and said she's going to probably be awhile (over an hour!) At that point I said I'll try again some other time. I was pretty pissed LOL. Should of taken cici up on her offer LOL.

Has anyone seen Mary recently?

DMichaels69
02-04-15, 21:40
Seems like she is popular.

Are you talking about Mary the Latina from MG?

JLong6911
02-05-15, 11:59
She was great got FS I'm hung and she could barely take it went with an hour for 60 and FS was 120 but I hit that pussy for about 30 min it's some good stuff and it's pierced and shaved she must or really liked it because she gave me her number all I can say is she is fun and sexy.

ChicagoGoer
02-05-15, 18:49
She was great got FS I'm hung and she could barely take it went with an hour for 60 and FS was 120 but I hit that pussy for about 30 min it's some good stuff and it's pierced and shaved she must or really liked it because she gave me her number all I can say is she is fun and sexy.Called them and they keep saying no latina or Mary working here. I'm confused is she at MG or by the Ace Hardware?

DMichaels69
02-05-15, 22:05
Its in the plaza with 7/11 on main street geneva.

Called them and they keep saying no latina or Mary working here. I'm confused is she at MG or by the Ace Hardware?

Jlima
02-06-15, 07:20
Its in the plaza with 7/11 on main street geneva.I walked in the other day and asked if Mary was working and Cici and Helen acted as if they didn't know who she was at first but when I said I had an appointment set up by the girl who runs the spot they were like "oh oh she not her yet". There may be some competition Brewing.

Also Cici gave me her number and I didn't hit save as waiting for Mary made me late for an appointment so needless to say I was pissed at myself! (The lady who runs the spot keeps saying Mary is her #1 girl and she is amazing and it's best to set an appt with her. The comp from Mary may make things very interesting over there LOL.

Take care!

DMichaels69
02-06-15, 11:35
Girls will be girls right? The claws come out. LOL.

I walked in the other day and asked if Mary was working and Cici and Helen acted as if they didn't know who she was at first but when I said I had an appointment set up by the girl who runs the spot they were like "oh oh she not her yet". There may be some competition Brewing.

Also Cici gave me her number and I didn't hit save as waiting for Mary made me late for an appointment so needless to say I was pissed at myself! (The lady who runs the spot keeps saying Mary is her #1 girl and she is amazing and it's best to set an appt with her. The comp from Mary may make things very interesting over there LOL.

Take care!

Jlima
02-06-15, 15:06
Girls will be girls right? The claws come out. LOL.You got that right man LOL.

Jlima
02-06-15, 15:09
Girls will be girls right? The claws come out. LOL.Ok so I just got a text that Mary is working till 8 pm tonight. If anyone gets an opportunity to get in with her details would be greatly appreciated!

Kda Kodiac
02-06-15, 16:18
Stopped by this morning and drew Mary. Very nice gal. Easy conversation. Massage a bit above average and standard finish. May try again. Would recommend.

JLong6911
02-06-15, 17:39
Yes it is the one by Ace Hardware in 711 she is a pain in the ass to get ahold of and the other girls there don't like hershe's real sexy thoughI got an appointment with her this weekend outcall but she told me the girls they're lying about her not being there when people come inyou just have to tell them you have an appointment with Marygood luck she's hard to get ahold of.

DMichaels69
02-06-15, 20:01
This is hilarious. Damn cady women. LOL.

Yes it is the one by Ace Hardware in 711 she is a pain in the ass to get ahold of and the other girls there don't like hershe's real sexy thoughI got an appointment with her this weekend outcall but she told me the girls they're lying about her not being there when people come inyou just have to tell them you have an appointment with Marygood luck she's hard to get ahold of.

ChicagoGoer
02-06-15, 20:25
Been here three times and I tried this to no avail. I got the vacation excuse once and the doesn't work here excuse twice. I've called and asked to speak to her twice and was told didn't work there. I even asked to speak to the mamasan on the phone and she the girl said I am the mamasan. Then I told her, "you don't sound like her, you sound very young. " She asked to call me back to check with the other manager. She called me back and said "no no Mary here. On vacation".

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to harass these ladies but I can't stand this bait and switch. If I have a good time with her and she recommends another girl. Don't they think I wouldn't share the wealth? If anyone has digits they are willing to share for Mary I would greatly appericate it. I would be inclined to pay your next door fee.

DMichaels69
02-06-15, 20:59
I can just imagine the look on the other girls faces when another monger walks in and wants Mary. Priceless.

She might as well do outcall. LOL.

Been here three times and I tried this to no avail. I got the vacation excuse once and the doesn't work here excuse twice. I've called and asked to speak to her twice and was told didn't work there. I even asked to speak to the mamasan on the phone and she the girl said I am the mamasan. Then I told her, "you don't sound like her, you sound very young. " She asked to call me back to check with the other manager. She called me back and said "no no Mary here. On vacation".

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to harass these ladies but I can't stand this bait and switch. If I have a good time with her and she recommends another girl. Don't they think I wouldn't share the wealth? If anyone has digits they are willing to share for Mary I would greatly appericate it. I would be inclined to pay your next door fee.

bigguyray
02-09-15, 13:03
I called the spa and asked for Mary based on the reviews I saw here. The girl who answered (not sure if she was the mamasan) told me Mary wasn't working there anymore because of fake reviews on the internet. I told her I had seen her before, she asked when. I told her a couple of months and she called my bluff. She said Mary didn't work there couple of months ago," be honest with me, you saw the internet right?" I told her no, a friend of mine recommended her. She said competition has been posting phony reviews on Mary so she went underground. She also told me I sounded honest and asked if she could text me her information later! What? I'm always at that mall anyway because the little Chinese food place a couple doors down is unbelievably good. An outstanding massage would be a real bonus. I'll post if she actually texts me something.

DMichaels69
02-09-15, 14:09
Mary went underground. This is priceless.

I called the spa and asked for Mary based on the reviews I saw here. The girl who answered (not sure if she was the mamasan) told me Mary wasn't working there anymore because of fake reviews on the internet. I told her I had seen her before, she asked when. I told her a couple of months and she called my bluff. She said Mary didn't work there couple of months ago," be honest with me, you saw the internet right?" I told her no, a friend of mine recommended her. She said competition has been posting phony reviews on Mary so she went underground. She also told me I sounded honest and asked if she could text me her information later! What? I'm always at that mall anyway because the little Chinese food place a couple doors down is unbelievably good. An outstanding massage would be a real bonus. I'll post if she actually texts me something.

Kda Kodiac
02-09-15, 15:47
I called the spa and asked for Mary based on the reviews I saw here. The girl who answered (not sure if she was the mamasan) told me Mary wasn't working there anymore because of fake reviews on the internet. I told her I had seen her before, she asked when. I told her a couple of months and she called my bluff. She said Mary didn't work there couple of months ago," be honest with me, you saw the internet right?" I told her no, a friend of mine recommended her. She said competition has been posting phony reviews on Mary so she went underground. This is almost soap opera status, on and on.

PackerFan
02-09-15, 16:44
I drove by the Carpentersville location yesterday. It was closed but I called the number on the door. The woman referred me to Geneva and said t oask for Cece. She also said they had a crystal lake location that was by appointment only. She told me that they didn't want any reports on the internet about what goes on there! I didn't feel like driving to Geneva, doea anyone know anything about the Crystal Lake location?

bigguyray
02-09-15, 17:34
I went there today saw all the girls and none were Latina.

Lookin4it
02-09-15, 19:16
This is almost soap opera status, on and on.I have been following this with interest because I would love a nice local latina to visit. I think this whole thread is hilarious with all of the sitings and phone calls and mystery and intrigue. Mary Underground. This sounds like a bad movie. Will Bill Curtis be doing an American Justice episode on her soon?

DMichaels69
02-09-15, 19:42
Crystal lake is a hike for me. Hey go to Geneva and ask for Mary, LOL. Or try one of the other girls and report back.

I drove by the Carpentersville location yesterday. It was closed but I called the number on the door. The woman referred me to Geneva and said t oask for Cece. She also said they had a crystal lake location that was by appointment only. She told me that they didn't want any reports on the internet about what goes on there! I didn't feel like driving to Geneva, doea anyone know anything about the Crystal Lake location?

JLong6911
02-10-15, 00:32
There is another good spa in St Charles good looking girls you leave happy pM me for info we can trade.

JLong6911
02-10-15, 00:33
Mary is hard to find she jumps back and forth from Geneva to Crystal Lake she used to be a marigold in Carpentersville until they closedgood luck finding her it took me a couple months.

Jlima
02-11-15, 17:32
Mary is hard to find she jumps back and forth from Geneva to Crystal Lake she used to be a marigold in Carpentersville until they closedgood luck finding her it took me a couple months.She's still at the Geneva spot she just doesn't work every day or all day like the others. Apparently as mentioned below (I confirmed with the girl who runs the spot) the competition (Koreans) have been playing dirty and trying to get the place shut down. They already got the one in see vile closed. I was told to keep the details on sessions with Mary in the low so going forward if you have the great pleasure of meeting with her you may want to keep it in the low or share thru pm with those you trust. Enjoy all!!

Roscoe23
02-11-15, 23:23
She's still at the Geneva spot she just doesn't work every day or all day like the others. Apparently as mentioned below (I confirmed with the girl who runs the spot) the competition (Koreans) have been playing dirty and trying to get the place shut down. They already got the one in see vile closed. I was told to keep the details on sessions with Mary in the low so going forward if you have the great pleasure of meeting with her you may want to keep it in the low or share thru pm with those you trust. Enjoy all!!What Koreans are playing dirty?

Head First
02-11-15, 23:47
Crystal lake is a hike for me. Hey go to Geneva and ask for Mary, LOL. Or try one of the other girls and report back.Crystal Lake's in my wheelhouse. In fact that's where the first Marigold was. Then they opened one in Woodstock. Then Carpentersville. Now Geneva but I've never been. Who's this Mary? Somebody shoot me some digits and I'll make an appt.

DMichaels69
02-12-15, 09:33
There is no Korean spa's in close to them so I don't get it.

What Koreans are playing dirty?

Undie Radar
02-12-15, 10:03
What Koreans are playing dirty?IDK. Bamboo is the closest competitor there and I believe that they are Chinese also. IMO it could either be the neighbors, Big Lots, Fast Signs or the furniture store and / or the fact that their service began to slide. My last time there I was getting held up for way more than the standard and walked out, unfinished, after 40 minutes.

The AMP on 31 and 176, next to the pizza place was the neighbor I am certain. I stopped in there once for a slice after a session and there were religious sayings on the menu. Fittingly, the pizza place is out of business also.

When a massage place has a steady stream of male clientele it doesn't take the neighbors too long to figure it out. See Ville lasted longer than I thought it would. Hence my thinking that enough people got POed.

WhiteSoxTom
02-12-15, 10:06
She's still at the Geneva spot she just doesn't work every day or all day like the others. Apparently as mentioned below (I confirmed with the girl who runs the spot) the competition (Koreans) have been playing dirty and trying to get the place shut down. They already got the one in see vile closed. I was told to keep the details on sessions with Mary in the low so going forward if you have the great pleasure of meeting with her you may want to keep it in the low or share thru pm with those you trust. Enjoy all!!CVille was not shut down by anyone. The lease ran out 12/31, and because of an incident a few years ago, the landlord did not want to renew. "Mary" is no secret, she went by Nancy in Cville.

DMichaels69
02-12-15, 10:07
For me more times than not its been that way in Geneva too. The last time I was in Geneva there was haggling for the tip.

IDK. Bamboo is the closest competitor there and I believe that they are Chinese also. IMO it could either be the neighbors, Big Lots, Fast Signs or the furniture store and / or the fact that their service began to slide. My last time there I was getting held up for way more than the standard and walked out, unfinished, after 40 minutes.

The AMP on 31 and 176, next to the pizza place was the neighbor I am certain. I stopped in there once for a slice after a session and there were religious sayings on the menu. Fittingly, the pizza place is out of business also.

When a massage place has a steady stream of male clientele it doesn't take the neighbors too long to figure it out. See Ville lasted longer than I thought it would. Hence my thinking that enough people got POed.

DMichaels69
02-12-15, 10:09
This makes more sense.

CVille was not shut down by anyone. The lease ran out 12/31, and because of an incident a few years ago, the landlord did not want to renew. "Mary" is no secret, she went by Nancy in Cville.

Lookin4it
02-12-15, 15:34
She's still at the Geneva spot she just doesn't work every day or all day like the others. Apparently as mentioned below (I confirmed with the girl who runs the spot) the competition (Koreans) have been playing dirty and trying to get the place shut down. They already got the one in see vile closed. I was told to keep the details on sessions with Mary in the low so going forward if you have the great pleasure of meeting with her you may want to keep it in the low or share thru pm with those you trust. Enjoy all!!The way we are all salivating over every update about Mary, someone ought to have a talk with her and suggest she allow us to share her digits and, judging by the fervor on this board, she can become private stock for us all and she can skip the whole spa thing. That is my vote.

Jlima
02-12-15, 15:42
The way we are all salivating over every update about Mary, someone ought to have a talk with her and suggest she allow us to share her digits and, judging by the fervor on this board, she can become private stock for us all and she can skip the whole spa thing. That is my vote.This has gotten a little crazy.

Jlima
02-12-15, 15:43
This makes more sense.DMichaels69 I just pm'do you.

DMichaels69
02-15-15, 22:13
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage-in-st-charles/23394428

Did recon on this place. Walked in, very friendly lady came to the front. She said massagee, I said I don't think so and left.

Was not impressed.

Tiger45
02-16-15, 18:39
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage-in-st-charles/23394428

Did recon on this place. Walked in, very friendly lady came to the front. She said massagee, I said I don't think so and left.

Was not impressed.I also tried this place recently. Got an average massage from a below average looking AMP. Didn't try for extras because not interested.

Jlima
02-18-15, 11:40
I also tried this place recently. Got an average massage from a below average looking AMP. Didn't try for extras because not interested.I tried this spot out a few months ago and got a very friendly 40 ish therapist, nice body! Pretty good massage, plenty roaming and standard finish. Went by a few weeks ago and completely different staff LOL.

DMichaels69
02-19-15, 11:46
Looks like Royal Spa / Lake Spa now WOW spa is advertising a lot again.

Always been grandma central for me.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/w-grand-opening-feb18th-young-and-sexy-staff/26099994

Jlima
02-19-15, 14:02

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/w-grand-opening-feb18th-young-and-sexy-staff/26099994I saw that as well and was really tempted! My 2 previous and only visits (over a year ago) there were just ok. Therapist was at least 50-55 and very cautious even though I left happy each time. I'm not going to lie though this new post has me thinking about checking them out though LOL. If I do I'll report back.

Lookin4it
02-19-15, 19:02

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/w-grand-opening-feb18th-young-and-sexy-staff/26099994And I am certain that all of the girls look just like the pictures in the BP posting.

Xxofe
02-22-15, 10:16
Checked out spot on state st. Just west of the river. First time there, drew Lee Lee. Had a very good time. I asked her about her singing lessons and she offered to play the mouth harp for 80 and I said yes.

Massage was a 8, surprisingly good.

Looks 7 on AMP scale, 4. 5 normal scale.

Finish 7. 5.

Will return.

Call Me Booger
03-06-15, 13:50
Checked out spot on state st. Just west of the river. First time there, drew Lee Lee. Had a very good time. I asked her about her singing lessons and she offered to play the mouth harp for 80 and I said yes.

Finish 7. 5.

Will return.Whats the age range here?

ArabEyes
03-06-15, 19:26
Whats the age range here?About 35 to 50.

Morrisman
03-08-15, 12:18

Finish 7. 5.

Will return.I give this place the Morrisman seal of approval. It ranks high in many categories. The actual massage was ok. I prefer a girl in joliet more. I will admit I hoped to see this latina everyone is talking about. I saw two different asian women working then. Both were still within childbearing age (which is a major plus with AMPs nowadays). The girl I saw took her job seriously. The only down side is that there isn't a mamasan. The girl I was with had to take a break to steer guys at the door into coming back later. I almost chose not to say anything about this place but too many others have already posted. I will return as well. On a side note it is near black jacks (20 min). You can go there for some overpriced lap dances then get a massage. It makes for a nice day.

Morrisman
03-23-15, 21:32
Not sure how I feel about a newish girl there. Hannah. I am holding back on my seal of approval. Yo yo has it though. Still haven't seen the elusive Mary. I got the impression that many girls work there- just 3 at a time. I may start calling just to ask who is working.

Jlima
03-25-15, 08:00
Not sure how I feel about a newish girl there. Hannah. I am holding back on my seal of approval. Yo yo has it though. Still haven't seen the elusive Mary. I got the impression that many girls work there- just 3 at a time. I may start calling just to ask who is working.That's what I would suggest as well is to call ahead so you know before you drive over there. If the therapist you want is working try and set an appointment also. It's sucks when you get there and she just took another client.

DMichaels69
03-31-15, 13:56
I went here and they were the exactly like the pictures. LOL.

Same old Korean story here.

And I am certain that all of the girls look just like the pictures in the BP posting.

HandsomeDan
04-01-15, 15:31
I visited the spot today. I drew Lala, looks are closer to 6. Massage skills 8. A lot of teasing right off the bat. The place is clean as far AMPs go. Really good massage and at the flip, she asked if wanted a handshake. I said yes. While stroking, inquired if I would like her to sing, I asked how much and quoted $. 1. I declined and we agreed upon standard tip for handshake. Lubed me up and her method was a little fast, but teasing the boys at the same time and I exploded.

Will repeat.

bigguyray
04-01-15, 16:02
Looks like another AMP is opening in St Charles. Looks like there was a CL listing that was deleted or expired. Ad said:15 - Congratulations, you are invited to HongDa Spa soft opening event. . We are located at Tin Cup Pass shopping center suite 1550, St. Charles.

That's all that's left in Google. Hard to believe St Charles is going to let all these places exist without some undercover work. And of course, like Geneva this one is next to one of my favorite Chinese Restaurants. Might have to TOFTT on this one before they get cautious.

DMichaels69
04-01-15, 16:46
I hope its not another foot massage place that keep popping up.

Looks like another AMP is opening in St Charles. Looks like there was a CL listing that was deleted or expired. Ad said:15 - Congratulations, you are invited to HongDa Spa soft opening event. . We are located at Tin Cup Pass shopping center suite 1550, St. Charles.

That's all that's left in Google. Hard to believe St Charles is going to let all these places exist without some undercover work. And of course, like Geneva this one is next to one of my favorite Chinese Restaurants. Might have to TOFTT on this one before they get cautious.

DMichaels69
04-01-15, 16:55
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-gem-spa-in-batavia-60510/26589632

Average legit massage with average looks, nice lady. May try again but don't think anything interesting here.

Bob521
04-01-15, 18:31
I hope its not another foot massage place that keep popping up.I am learning a bit about the massage business. And evidently, there was a massage school in Chinatown. Provided instant MT licenses. Well, it got shut down. So many of my friends could not get licensed. But foot massage does not require the same license.

That is one reason these places are popping up. There as plenty of utr places that use unlicenced mt. They are definitely the ones that offer extras.

Most of the foot places dont offer extras. At least not onsite. But three of my foot massage friends have been happy to go offsite.

Moral of the story is they are worth getting to know. But its not instant gratification.

The best story, yesterday one foot friend, and I went a motel for three hours. Then she and I shopped for a location for her new store. Spent three hours looking at real estate. She wants it close to my location so we can have sex every morning before the shop opens. Bob.

Daze00
04-09-15, 01:51
I've been reading here for 5 maybe 6 years now. I've never made a single report. Many reasons, can't think of the wording. Most of the time reviews I read are also perfectly spot on. That I feel mine would be redundant. I never felt the place in Geneva would be a massage I'd enjoy, just too crowded of an area. All I can say from the bottom of my heart is thank you too everyone who does write reports. I loved my visit, nothing to brag about. The only reason I'm writing this is because; A. I was asked not too. I don't always listen well. And be. She asked that her name be left out, because they've been firing any girls who have had they're names in reports. If this is true or not I'm not sure, I know I enjoy who I saw very much. And I hope I don't see her name on here because that would simply suck. I guess I'm throwing out an idea on leaving the ladies name out for the possibility of them staying around a bit longer? Thank you again all!

DMichaels69
04-09-15, 08:58
Interesting report.

I've been reading here for 5 maybe 6 years now. I've never made a single report. Many reasons, can't think of the wording. Most of the time reviews I read are also perfectly spot on. That I feel mine would be redundant. I never felt the place in Geneva would be a massage I'd enjoy, just too crowded of an area. All I can say from the bottom of my heart is thank you too everyone who does write reports. I loved my visit, nothing to brag about. The only reason I'm writing this is because; A. I was asked not too. I don't always listen well. And be. She asked that her name be left out, because they've been firing any girls who have had they're names in reports. If this is true or not I'm not sure, I know I enjoy who I saw very much. And I hope I don't see her name on here because that would simply suck. I guess I'm throwing out an idea on leaving the ladies name out for the possibility of them staying around a bit longer? Thank you again all!

Ohboy
04-09-15, 14:27
I've been reading here for 5 maybe 6 years now. I've never made a single report. Many reasons, can't think of the wording. Most of the time reviews I read are also perfectly spot on. That I feel mine would be redundant. I never felt the place in Geneva would be a massage I'd enjoy, just too crowded of an area. All I can say from the bottom of my heart is thank you too everyone who does write reports. I loved my visit, nothing to brag about. The only reason I'm writing this is because; A. I was asked not too. I don't always listen well. And be. She asked that her name be left out, because they've been firing any girls who have had they're names in reports. If this is true or not I'm not sure, I know I enjoy who I saw very much. And I hope I don't see her name on here because that would simply suck. I guess I'm throwing out an idea on leaving the ladies name out for the possibility of them staying around a bit longer? Thank you again all!This a pretty obscure report. Not much info and not even a name of the establishment. Please add some useful info. Thanks Ohboy.

DMichaels69
04-09-15, 15:48
Hence why I said it was interesting. Maybe I should have said strange. This is a web site to share information and I still think a lot don't because they are afraid what they write will immediately send LEO to the AMP. There were many in depth reports about YUN and lo and behold they are still open. Also keep in mind that many of these ladies would walk right over you if you were dead in the street so I don't see the need to be too overly protective.

If its the place I think it is any ladies names that were mentioned are still there keeping fellow mongers happy.

This a pretty obscure report. Not much info and not even a name of the establishment. Please add some useful info. Thanks Ohboy.

Daze00
04-09-15, 19:48
I am sorry for the poorness of it. I was trying to be quite vague. I left the name out, because to my knowledge there is only one place open in Geneva. *since Blue Sky or whatever the name was closed probably over a year ago. * Another monger enjoyed the Chinese restaurant next door. I personally like the Pizza across the parking lot. As far as info regarding the massage, should I repeat verbatim what others have said. My experience was pretty much exactly what others have reported. Again I'm sorry for the poorness of the report. I just enjoyed the person I saw enough, to write something after so many years of reading. I think I'll just go back to being a reader. Amazing posts from everyone else, Thank you again for years of great advice. Is there more than one spot in geneva? The other 5 in the area I can think of are all in STC.

DMichaels69
04-10-15, 20:46
Now you've done it, they all just got canned. LOL.

I am sorry for the poorness of it. I was trying to be quite vague. I left the name out, because to my knowledge there is only one place open in Geneva. *since Blue Sky or whatever the name was closed probably over a year ago. * Another monger enjoyed the Chinese restaurant next door. I personally like the Pizza across the parking lot. As far as info regarding the massage, should I repeat verbatim what others have said. My experience was pretty much exactly what others have reported. Again I'm sorry for the poorness of the report. I just enjoyed the person I saw enough, to write something after so many years of reading. I think I'll just go back to being a reader. Amazing posts from everyone else, Thank you again for years of great advice. Is there more than one spot in geneva? The other 5 in the area I can think of are all in STC.

DMichaels69
04-13-15, 08:05
Don't know a Hannah there but there is a Helen. If you talk to the manager on the phone it sounds like she says Hannah. I found nothing interesting with this one. Yoyo is very nice, great personality, good massage.

Not sure how I feel about a newish girl there. Hannah. I am holding back on my seal of approval. Yo yo has it though. Still haven't seen the elusive Mary. I got the impression that many girls work there- just 3 at a time. I may start calling just to ask who is working.

Jlima
04-28-15, 11:52
Hit this place up recently. Walked in and girl who came out seemed like she was just waking up from a nap so I asked who else was working (she seemed cute 35-40 with nice cleavage) and a thin bubbly woman came out. Did the half hour ($45, they say shower should be there in a month). More of a light rub than therapeutic massage but she was talkative and really nice. Standard finish and tip. I beloved her name was Angela and the girl who originally came out was Anna. She did mention however while we were talking and I was asking if they were busy and if they were getting good customers that a few guys have ran out with out tipping LOL. Really? It's one thing to get service that is subpar or not what you expect but there is no reason for a grown man to "run" out without tipping. Just tell them the service was lacking and that you won't tip. Too funny.

DMichaels69
04-28-15, 14:03
I went here. Anna was the only one working. Non existent massage. Very nice to talk to. Nice extras. Wants the bigger tip. I may stop back.

Hit this place up recently. Walked in and girl who came out seemed like she was just waking up from a nap so I asked who else was working (she seemed cute 35-40 with nice cleavage) and a thin bubbly woman came out. Did the half hour ($45, they say shower should be there in a month). More of a light rub than therapeutic massage but she was talkative and really nice. Standard finish and tip. I beloved her name was Angela and the girl who originally came out was Anna. She did mention however while we were talking and I was asking if they were busy and if they were getting good customers that a few guys have ran out with out tipping LOL. Really? It's one thing to get service that is subpar or not what you expect but there is no reason for a grown man to "run" out without tipping. Just tell them the service was lacking and that you won't tip. Too funny.

WilSpanz
04-29-15, 00:24
I went here. Anna was the only one working. Non existent massage. Very nice to talk to. Nice extras. Wants the bigger tip. I may stop back.Is it the Anna from Blue Sky?

George W. Bush
04-30-15, 09:00
I went here. Anna was the only one working. Non existent massage. Very nice to talk to. Nice extras. Wants the bigger tip. I may stop back.Bigger tip? Heck, I'll give her the tip and slide the shaft in as well. You're saying she expects more than the standard, and if so was it warranted? I do my best to stick to the standard rate so it doesn't drive cost up for the rest of the mongers.

DMichaels69
04-30-15, 10:01
I don't know. She looked very familiar to me.

Is it the Anna from Blue Sky?

DMichaels69
04-30-15, 10:02
No does not expect more than standard but seemed like she is open to more which would be a bigger tip.

Bigger tip? Heck, I'll give her the tip and slide the shaft in as well. You're saying she expects more than the standard, and if so was it warranted? I do my best to stick to the standard rate so it doesn't drive cost up for the rest of the mongers.

Ohboy
05-07-15, 09:05
I stopped by for the first time yesterday afternoon. 2 Asian women working, good table shower, and dry sauna. I paid for the hour, but was done after 45 min. Very pleasant ladies who had a smile on their face the whole time. I told them I had not been there before, but that I had been to other places nearby.

When I got back to the room, they started with a 4 hand massage. Kim was massaging my back while she rubbed against my hand. I took the oppurtunity to rub between her legs and she did not recoil. On the other side June was rubbing my legs and pulled up her top and placed my hand on her.

At that time someone came in and Kim left. June and I continued the massage and I opted for a HR. She asked what I would tip and I told her. 40. She said no and looked disappointed. We settled on. 60. Good time was had. Will definately return.

June was a little older, but Kim was a young hotty with a very nice body.

Call Me Booger
05-13-15, 09:40
I hate to say it, but I think this AMP's days are numbered. I went there the other day, and it was quite noisy. I heard guys in the other rooms. All precautions seem to be gone from providers.

DMichaels69
05-13-15, 10:31
I would agree. The ladies here want to make money. I'm surprised nothing has happened yet.

I hate to say it, but I think this AMP's days are numbered. I went there the other day, and it was quite noisy. I heard guys in the other rooms. All precautions seem to be gone from providers.

AGoodThing2
05-16-15, 17:52
Hey Ray.

Try it out yet?

AGT2.

AGoodThing2
05-16-15, 17:54
Thanks for report.

AGT2.

Jlima
05-16-15, 19:58
No problem man! As mentioned on here as well Anna does look really familiar but I just can't remember which spa I saw her at.

Thanks for report.

AGT2.

Morrisman
05-20-15, 21:17
About a week or two ago I decided to try something different. I drove up the St. Charles to check out their spas. I first went to one on the eastern end of Main Street. The place was in a run down mallette area (aren't most of them). I left the wallet in the car so as not to think with the little head. I just asked for the prices and checked out the girl. She was ok but didn't say spend my money so I drove a bit west on main and stopped at another place. Here I made the mistake of walking in with wallet. Stupid. I was greeted by a well endowed woman with ample cleavage showing. Little head won. I pretty much screwed up completely though. She wanted me to pay 80 for two girls. I said she was just fine. Another writer implied that it is a kind of bait and switch. Starts with two girls until someone comes in and then younger girl goes when door rings. She is the bait I guess. Well she had me in the room. I did the usual song and dance but no joy. I got a massage. I think I spooked her into thinking I was uncle. It was a lame massage too. I have been spoiled in the past where I have gotten a great massage and great extras. It is pretty much one, the other, or none nowadays. Later in a fit of annoyance I went to my regular place but that wasn't so good either because the doors had to stay open. So it was kind of a waste of my day. I think the area is spooked by uncle in general.

DMichaels69
05-21-15, 08:49
St Charles is hit or miss.

About a week or two ago I decided to try something different. I drove up the St. Charles to check out their spas. I first went to one on the eastern end of Main Street. The place was in a run down mallette area (aren't most of them). I left the wallet in the car so as not to think with the little head. I just asked for the prices and checked out the girl. She was ok but didn't say spend my money so I drove a bit west on main and stopped at another place. Here I made the mistake of walking in with wallet. Stupid. I was greeted by a well endowed woman with ample cleavage showing. Little head won. I pretty much screwed up completely though. She wanted me to pay 80 for two girls. I said she was just fine. Another writer implied that it is a kind of bait and switch. Starts with two girls until someone comes in and then younger girl goes when door rings. She is the bait I guess. Well she had me in the room. I did the usual song and dance but no joy. I got a massage. I think I spooked her into thinking I was uncle. It was a lame massage too. I have been spoiled in the past where I have gotten a great massage and great extras. It is pretty much one, the other, or none nowadays. Later in a fit of annoyance I went to my regular place but that wasn't so good either because the doors had to stay open. So it was kind of a waste of my day. I think the area is spooked by uncle in general.

KarmaJohn
05-22-15, 12:45
St Charles is hit or miss.I moved to the area a little over a year ago and I haven't had any resistance or problem with the service at any of the places I've been to. In fact, it reminds me of the places in LA (lots of competition). Been frequently to the place near the river that changes its name all the time. Once they know you there isn't even a question. Been to the place further east on main st a couple of times. First time was magical, second time the girl tried to negotiate for more after the session was over. Been to the place west of Randall. My experience was ok. A little mechanical. Been to the place in Geneva a couple of times. Service varried. Coming back from Naperville the other day I stopped at a place on farnsworth right off the 88. Got right to it. Enjoyed that one.

My experience so far. Always get the extra usually without asking, but there are pretty consistent limits. This may have something to do with my methodology I used from out west in CA. When she leaves the room, I strip down and put 40 on the table. Sometimes I am lying on my back uncovered when the girl comes in and they usually start with the end so to speak. Bottom line is this, the service depends on the person giving the service, but I always left with something.

One time in LA I tried a place in a fairly upscale Mall and the girl was dressed too nice and too pretty to be a worker but I thought what the hell and I asked. She laughed and said no, but I was persistent and kept negotiating (I'm a cheapskate so don't think I'm throwing tons of money at them) and eventually she gave in. She laughed and acted like she had never done anything like it before, and maybe she hadn't but she got it done. She told me to have my wife do it next time.

Also, I think a new place opened up in the mall on Randall by the jewel (behind the comic store) in that little strip of stores off to the side.

DMichaels69
05-22-15, 18:30
I have never and will never put the tip out on a table. I've always had luck in St Chucks but for me hit or miss in terms of quality of talent and technique.

I moved to the area a little over a year ago and I haven't had any resistance or problem with the service at any of the places I've been to. In fact, it reminds me of the places in LA (lots of competition). Been frequently to the place near the river that changes its name all the time. Once they know you there isn't even a question. Been to the place further east on main st a couple of times. First time was magical, second time the girl tried to negotiate for more after the session was over. Been to the place west of Randall. My experience was ok. A little mechanical. Been to the place in Geneva a couple of times. Service varried. Coming back from Naperville the other day I stopped at a place on farnsworth right off the 88. Got right to it. Enjoyed that one.

My experience so far. Always get the extra usually without asking, but there are pretty consistent limits. This may have something to do with my methodology I used from out west in CA. When she leaves the room, I strip down and put 40 on the table. Sometimes I am lying on my back uncovered when the girl comes in and they usually start with the end so to speak. Bottom line is this, the service depends on the person giving the service, but I always left with something.

One time in LA I tried a place in a fairly upscale Mall and the girl was dressed too nice and too pretty to be a worker but I thought what the hell and I asked. She laughed and said no, but I was persistent and kept negotiating (I'm a cheapskate so don't think I'm throwing tons of money at them) and eventually she gave in. She laughed and acted like she had never done anything like it before, and maybe she hadn't but she got it done. She told me to have my wife do it next time.

Also, I think a new place opened up in the mall on Randall by the jewel (behind the comic store) in that little strip of stores off to the side.

Thrillseeker2
05-27-15, 13:41
http://www.kcchronicle.com/2015/05/27/geneva-massage-parlor-employee-charged-with-prostitution/amejbkb/

bigguyray
05-27-15, 19:35
http://www.kcchronicle.com/2015/05/27/geneva-massage-parlor-employee-charged-with-prostitution/amejbkb/I guess it was only a matter of time. That parking lot went from always empty to always full in record time. Too many legit businesses there. Too bad, she was kind of cute.

Morrisman
05-27-15, 20:20
I'm sure everything will be ok. On a side note those businesses have gotten a lot of my well business. Slice of pizza. Some gum and a coke at Ace. Bought Mother's Day flowers while visiting here. I bet it was the nail place next door that complained. Lots of shady things between Asians from what I've read and been told. They like to tell stories about each other.

I guess it was only a matter of time. That parking lot went from always empty to always full in record time. Too many legit businesses there. Too bad, she was kind of cute.

Xxofe
05-28-15, 11:25
I guess it was only a matter of time. That parking lot went from always empty to always full in record time. Too many legit businesses there. Too bad, she was kind of cute.One wonders why the investigation took a whole month. How many HJ's, BJ's and more various cops got before they decided bust someone. Probably a bunch until some female on the force made a comment about how many visits they were making, so the cops had to do something to look good.
That or some wife who never puts out started hounding the police when her gossiping neighbor saw her husband walk by the place and look in the window.

DMichaels69
05-30-15, 15:57
Do they usually stop working at the place when this happens? Would not be surprised if she is still there.

I guess it was only a matter of time. That parking lot went from always empty to always full in record time. Too many legit businesses there. Too bad, she was kind of cute.

Xxofe
05-31-15, 08:54
Do they usually stop working at the place when this happens? Would not be surprised if she is still there.I think they will "fire" her for plausible deny-ability, then quietly mover her to another location.

Doctor Welby
05-31-15, 15:54
Went to the place on 25 and Main above the vapor store. Nice table shower. 4 hand. On the flip they really were pumping. Lots of roaming. Not sure how extensive the menu is. So so.

Went across the river on Main to the place on the side of the liquor store. Younger ladies, thirty or so. No shower. Nice massage. HJ only. Again maybe next time more will be offered.

Morrisman
06-02-15, 00:08
Went to the place on 25 and Main above the vapor store. Nice table shower. 4 hand. On the flip they really were pumping. Lots of roaming. Not sure how extensive the menu is. So so.

Went across the river on Main to the place on the side of the liquor store. Younger ladies, thirty or so. No shower. Nice massage. HJ only. Again maybe next time more will be offered.Interesting places on 59 and prairie. Went on walkabout Sunday. Being that it is 5 minutes from place in Geneva I have to wonder how many massage places are in a 10-15 mile area. I don't think uncle or the local politicians are that serious about shutting them down. They just want to look like they are taking complaints seriously.

Jlima
06-03-15, 19:21
I'm sure everything will be ok. On a side note those businesses have gotten a lot of my well business. Slice of pizza. Some gum and a coke at Ace. Bought Mother's Day flowers while visiting here. I bet it was the nail place next door that complained. Lots of shady things between Asians from what I've read and been told. They like to tell stories about each other.So I happened to be in the area and stopped by and ran into the mamasan who told me what happened here! Crazy! Anyway I didn't stay but they are opened for business and are getting two new girls!

Later on I jumped online and read what was posted and stopped by the other site RM and noticed what looks to be like a bunch of BS. Fake reviews with fake therapists names and what not about this place? Even shows closed which is not true! Seems like this may have been a setup. I wouldn't normally say that but after seeing graphic reviews of therapists like "Bebe" or something like that LOL, that has never worked there sounds kind of fishy man.

I hear there's a lot of competition around there but man!

DMichaels69
06-03-15, 21:41
The Koreans invaded St Chucks so they were jealous. LOL.

So I happened to be in the area and stopped by and ran into the mamasan who told me what happened here! Crazy! Anyway I didn't stay but they are opened for business and are getting two new girls!

Later on I jumped online and read what was posted and stopped by the other site RM and noticed what looks to be like a bunch of BS. Fake reviews with fake therapists names and what not about this place? Even shows closed which is not true! Seems like this may have been a setup. I wouldn't normally say that but after seeing graphic reviews of therapists like "Bebe" or something like that LOL, that has never worked there sounds kind of fishy man.

DMichaels69
06-04-15, 07:42
The MMS finally showed up there. Probably good to do some damage control.

So I happened to be in the area and stopped by and ran into the mamasan who told me what happened here! Crazy! Anyway I didn't stay but they are opened for business and are getting two new girls!

Jlima
06-04-15, 11:04
The MMS finally showed up there. Probably good to do some damage control.Yeah I was surprised to see her.

Morrisman
06-11-15, 10:37
In response to last post here. I messed up directions. Someone was nice to point that out to me.

I usually drive up and down on 59 between places. My brain just thought 59 for some reason. What I did was I went west 38 from the Geneva Spa to 34 which I believe is Randall road turned right. On the right is a Jewel. There is a massage parlor in a little strip mall just north of the Jewel near Prairie Street. On the left of 34 is another newer strip mall. This is where you-Spa is located. Possibly my brain did a brain fart because there are you-Spas on or near 59 too. The girl I saw at you-Spa was decent (but bad teeth) - nice rack. I didn't get anything beyond the basic with some roaming but there were hints of more. That said this is you-Spa. Not gotten much from them in the past but YMMV. I have gotten FS at places from specific girls and nothing from the other ones except a massage. I guess it is the luck of the monger. I wonder if we have a patron Saint? You know most of the Popes had ladies brought in. I should research the most obvious one and declare him Patron Saint of Mongers. I am sure the Church wouldn't be happy though.

Morrisman
06-11-15, 10:56
After some quick research I must declare. Pope Alexander VI. Patron Saint of Mongers. I guess if you watch the Borgia show on Showtime you knew this already. Now we need a prayer to whisper before seeing a new girl. To bring luck and ward off evi. Uncle.

Another fun fact. Santa Clause. Saint Nicholas is the Patron Saint of ******. Of course we all know he is really Odin, the ALL FATHER! LOL.

DMichaels69
06-12-15, 09:00
I looked him up on wiki and based on what I read I fully support your recommendation. LOL.

After some quick research I must declare. Pope Alexander VI. Patron Saint of Mongers. I guess if you watch the Borgia show on Showtime you knew this already. Now we need a prayer to whisper before seeing a new girl. To bring luck and ward off evi. Uncle.

Another fun fact. Santa Clause. Saint Nicholas is the Patron Saint of ******. Of course we all know he is really Odin, the ALL FATHER! LOL.

DMichaels69
06-15-15, 16:42
Lake Spa in St Chucks is closed. I don't think it lasted 3 months. Not a big loss.

JLong6911
06-15-15, 21:17
Hell yeah that place sucked nothing but old ugly women in there it's got to be hottest places in Saint Charles makes newspaper every couple months.

Jlima
06-16-15, 06:32
That is probably the worst spot in St Charles to have a AMP at this point with that locations history.

Lake Spa in St Chucks is closed. I don't think it lasted 3 months. Not a big loss.

Doctor Welby
06-16-15, 20:22
At least 3 places are advertising around the Algonquin rd and Randall rd area. Tried Aleda. Yuck. Have to try the others.

DMichaels69
06-22-15, 15:27
This is yet another average AMP in st chucks. Both girls who work there are very pleasant. One is plump, not too bad. The other one is taller and thin. Massage just a rub. I'd say try once and see if you like.

Jlima
06-23-15, 21:45
I agree, very average. The thin one was a little to thin for me, no curves at all.

This is yet another average AMP in st chucks. Both girls who work there are very pleasant. One is plump, not too bad. The other one is taller and thin. Massage just a rub. I'd say try once and see if you like.

DMichaels69
06-24-15, 11:46
Yes and she kind of sounds like a guy, raspy voice, the thin one. LOL.

Also, the walls are very thin and you can hear the conversations. I was with the plump one and in next room a guy was telling the thin one he wanted to marry her. LOL.

I agree, very average. The thin one was a little to thin for me, no curves at all.

Jlima
06-24-15, 14:29
Lmao!! Too funny. She probably robbed him for a big tip LOL.

Yeah the thin ones voice is waaaay to raspy LOL. No Bueno!

Yes and she kind of sounds like a guy, raspy voice, the thin one. LOL.

Also, the walls are very thin and you can hear the conversations. I was with the plump one and in next room a guy was telling the thin one he wanted to marry her. LOL.

Chicago Monger
07-15-15, 23:18
This is yet another average AMP in st chucks. Both girls who work there are very pleasant. One is plump, not too bad. The other one is taller and thin. Massage just a rub. I'd say try once and see if you like.This place was not too bad. Playful. I would try it again.

Ohboy
07-16-15, 19:09
This one is on Wilson st. In Batavia. Anyone been? I can't find anything back in the forum.

DMichaels69
07-16-15, 20:52
I went 2 times. Legit both times. Average rub, older nice lady. Nothing exciting.

This one is on Wilson st. In Batavia. Anyone been? I can't find anything back in the forum.

DMichaels69
07-20-15, 14:21
http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/5130740209.html

Castlerae
07-20-15, 20:27
http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/5130740209.htmlI can't imagine they're going to be open long. Traffic into and out of that location is going to stand out like a sore thumb, so odds are crazy Uncle LEO already has his beady eyes on them. Too bad, it's nearly near enough to make it worth the drive.

Morrisman
07-22-15, 12:28
I can't imagine they're going to be open long. Traffic into and out of that location is going to stand out like a sore thumb, so odds are crazy Uncle LEO already has his beady eyes on them. Too bad, it's nearly near enough to make it worth the drive.I popped in a week ago. I wasn't too impressed with looks. I don't see this place as being a problem because it is pretty run down and more out the way than a lot of other places. As for LEO, there are three other places within 5 minutes of this place that provide good service. Who knows with LEO though. I think they really have to wait for a complaint. I think most of the time the complaints are religious people that have no idea what is or isn't offered and are on a mission from God or it is competition trying to shut each other down. Geneva / st Charles has a lot of shady stuff going on. I want to move here.

Tiger45
07-28-15, 00:46
I popped in a week ago. I wasn't too impressed with looks. I don't see this place as being a problem because it is pretty run down and more out the way than a lot of other places. As for LEO, there are three other places within 5 minutes of this place that provide good service. W.I wish I had read this before I ventured out. The new place is called Lotus and they did not bring back the cute gals they had from Blue Sky. I did get a decent massage but I knew it was a bad sign when I was covered up and the door was left cracked.

However, I took Morisman's advice and went to the other establishments near by and it was a world of difference. A young pretty, shapely cutie with a fruity name caught my eye. Regulars to this area will have no trouble knowing what place I mean. Don't know why I have not tried this locale before. Got a great massage with standard finish. Tipped 4 and she seemed happy. I am wondering whether any regulars here know how extensive the menu is and could pm. I don't want to give this place too much publicity as it has been discussed before and Uncle LEO is all over these places in St. Charles.

Jlima
07-28-15, 22:44
Tiger45 your mailbox is full man.

bigguyray
08-07-15, 14:09
I was in Geneva at the Mcdonalds on Randall, just north of Fabyan and I saw a skinny, older homeless woman pan handling in the Best Buy parking lot. I figured, WTF and I drove by slowly. She asked if I could spare a buck and asked her if she needed a ride. She asked if I wanted some company and we were off to the races. She got in with her plastic bucket and cardboard homeless sign and she was open to full service but I was in a hurry so I opted for BBBJCIM for 30. She looked to be late 50's, hard to tell, and she was living in a tent in some wooded area in Aurora. Parked in a strip mall parking lot and she went to work. Very enthusiastic. Finished up and dropped her off at the Cricket store on Lake in Aurora. She gave me digits and I lost my burner so I gave her my actual number and told her not to call or txt which of course she did so I blocked her number. Any seniors interested I'll pass on her info. Mind you, this is a homeless person so who knows if she's still around. I refuse to contact her because she keeps trying to contact me even though I told her not to. I know that's to be expected but it still pisses me off.

Jlima
08-16-15, 20:56
Stopped by the Lincoln Hwy spot since they recently reopened and was greeted by a larger but nice lady. I asked if they were busy and she said no. Asked who else was working and she asked the other girl to come out who was very petit and young but had way too many clothes on so I said ok I'll take the half hour with the bigger girl. During the flip in the TS she throws the towel over me and I'm like no don't need that and she says you clean I don't do. So at that long I'm like "I'm not about to waste my time or money here". After TS I go back to the room and get dressed and when she comes in I go "how much for the shower I'm leaving". She's like "what happened why you leaving"? I'm like "maybe some other time" and I leave her $10, grab the rest of my money and bounce. Wasn't about to waste 30 minutes to end up frustrated LOL.

DMichaels69
08-17-15, 23:11
I walked in. Saw the lady. She said massageeee. I said no and walked out. This place is on the avoid list.

Stopped by the Lincoln Hwy spot since they recently reopened and was greeted by a larger but nice lady. I asked if they were busy and she said no. Asked who else was working and she asked the other girl to come out who was very petit and young but had way too many clothes on so I said ok I'll take the half hour with the bigger girl. During the flip in the TS she throws the towel over me and I'm like no don't need that and she says you clean I don't do. So at that long I'm like "I'm not about to waste my time or money here". After TS I go back to the room and get dressed and when she comes in I go "how much for the shower I'm leaving". She's like "what happened why you leaving"? I'm like "maybe some other time" and I leave her $10, grab the rest of my money and bounce. Wasn't about to waste 30 minutes to end up frustrated LOL.

Kda Kodiac
08-18-15, 16:21
Saw an ad for this place. In strip mall just west of Clarlestown mall on North ave (Main street) in St charles. Front door locked but back door available. Met with Nushi for 1 hr massage. Easily one of the best massages I have had. Not shorted on time, Standard fare and seemed happy with Standard tip. Will definitely return.

DMichaels69
08-18-15, 19:58
You get a good massage here from anyone you see and they are grateful for the tip. I've never had any one of the ladies ask for more money. Very refreshing and never shorted on time.

They do a nice chiropractic pushing with towel on your back. If done well and it is here, it is very relaxing.

Saw an ad for this place. In strip mall just west of Clarlestown mall on North ave (Main street) in St charles. Front door locked but back door available. Met with Nushi for 1 hr massage. Easily one of the best massages I have had. Not shorted on time, Standard fare and seemed happy with Standard tip. Will definitely return.

Castlerae
08-27-15, 20:04
I may be over in the Geneva / St. Charles area next week on business and was wondering if anyone might be willing to make a recommendation for a good MP or AMP. A PM would be good if you're willing to share details on offerings.

Thanks.

Castlerae
09-24-15, 20:08
I never heard anything back, so when the job took me into the Geneva / St. See area, I decided to not partake blind. One night, on the way home, I was caught with a bunch of other cars at the light in Elburn, and noticed a place in the strip mall just east of the light advertising "asian massage". It also advertised nails and other stuff, so I didn't give it any real consideration and headed home. Then, yesterday, I saw this.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-tailored-2-ur-needs-w-peters0n-or-n-elst0n-ave-chicago-e1burn-west/24179267

Surprise, surprise, when I did a search of the address, it matched my mystery business.

So, my question to the folks in the Geneva / St. See area is: has anyone paid them a visit, or is it going to be a case of I have to TOFTT the next time I'm out that way?

DMichaels69
09-25-15, 09:17
There have been many reviews I've seen that says the elburn place was never worth it. That was long time ago so maybe something changed. I doubt it though.

I never heard anything back, so when the job took me into the Geneva / St. See area, I decided to not partake blind. One night, on the way home, I was caught with a bunch of other cars at the light in Elburn, and noticed a place in the strip mall just east of the light advertising "asian massage". It also advertised nails and other stuff, so I didn't give it any real consideration and headed home. Then, yesterday, I saw this.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-tailored-2-ur-needs-w-peters0n-or-n-elst0n-ave-chicago-e1burn-west/24179267

Surprise, surprise, when I did a search of the address, it matched my mystery business.

So, my question to the folks in the Geneva / St. See area is: has anyone paid them a visit, or is it going to be a case of I have to TOFTT the next time I'm out that way?

Castlerae
09-25-15, 20:27
There have been many reviews I've seen that says the elburn place was never worth it. That was long time ago so maybe something changed. I doubt it though.Thanks. I kind of suspected that would be the case, but as the saying goes, it never hurts to ask.

Daze00
09-25-15, 20:44
I live in Elburn. I'm not a big fan of the woman who works there. She's been there for maybe 5 months now. She'll sing for you. But min. Roaming, Half ass massage in my opinion. Always a bit of a haggle with her too. A main thing that killed her for me is her breath. Came close to ask if I wanted her to use her mouth and her breath was disgusting. Almost made me gag. I still check by time to time. It's only 5 min. From my house. I've had a couple decent visits there. Last time was almost a year ago though.

Castlerae
10-03-15, 20:40
Had a half-day job today that gave me a good excuse to swing over to Geneva and pay a visit to one of your establishments that had been recommended to me by a local. He was not wrong in his recommendation, and an enjoyable time was had by yours truly. Sorry, no more details here.

ReadyForRub
10-04-15, 13:52
Had a half-day job today that gave me a good excuse to swing over to Geneva and pay a visit to one of your establishments that had been recommended to me by a local. He was not wrong in his recommendation, and an enjoyable time was had by yours truly. Sorry, no more details here.With such informative posts.

Castlerae
10-05-15, 20:05
With such informative posts.Sorry, I can post a report full of juicy details, I just thought that with our crazy Uncle LEO probably reading this forum with more interest than most mongers, a bit of vagueness might be in order.

Jlima
10-18-15, 09:15
Does anyone know of or have any UTR milfs, soccer moms, college girls, anything really in the Geneva / St. Charles area or surrounding. Naperville is find as well. Feel free to PM. Thanks and stay safe!

Jadedone
10-20-15, 17:27
Is the AMP there (on State Street) closed? I don't see any more ads from them. If I lived near there I'd do a drive by and see.

Sucks to see them go, but they got a bit careless, I'd say.

Mr Stinky
10-20-15, 21:18
Is the AMP there (on State Street) closed? I don't see any more ads from them. If I lived near there I'd do a drive by and see.

Sucks to see them go, but they got a bit careless, I'd say.May I ask, which State Street in which town? Every town and city seems to have a "State Street".

Stinky Out.

DMichaels69
10-20-15, 22:04
I thought they were still open.

Sucks to see them go, but they got a bit careless, I'd say.

Jlima
10-20-15, 23:15
I thought they were still open. They may not advertise as much but I haven't heard of them closing.

I thought they were still open.

SaintChuck
10-21-15, 00:05
I just drove by the place on State St. In Switzerland and they are still up and running. They really don't advertise much anymore, but they are still open.

Jadedone
10-21-15, 10:05
May I ask, which State Street in which town? Every town and city seems to have a "State Street".

Stinky Out.Geneva. I kind of figured since this was the Geneva thread and all.

Morrisman
10-21-15, 19:56
I guess I will add my two cents in. I texted the girl I usually see there and she said they were open. And that she missed me. I believe the first statement. Not so sure about the second. Saving up for a new vehicle in the Spring. So, much of my fun money isn't going to be around for me to visit this place as much as I use to. Thank God for internet porn and my right hand.

Hrodebert
10-22-15, 00:54
I talked to a girl there yesterday and she told me the same thing as you, down to the I miss you (ATM)! Bet it was the same girl.

I guess I will add my two cents in. I texted the girl I usually see there and she said they were open. And that she missed me. I believe the first statement. Not so sure about the second. Saving up for a new vehicle in the Spring. So, much of my fun money isn't going to be around for me to visit this place as much as I use to. Thank God for internet porn and my right hand.

DMichaels69
10-22-15, 09:04
And then you say miss me enough for a free massage, then her fake laugh starts. I wonder if they think we believe they miss us.

I talked to a girl there yesterday and she told me the same thing as you, down to the I miss you (ATM)! Bet it was the same girl.

SaintChuck
10-25-15, 01:14
On Saturday afternoon I stopped in at Massage World. Provider was a 5 even by AMP scale. I was very nervous during the massage because there was no roaming or teasing and the massage was very robotic. On the flip she kept looking at Mr. Happy and then she would look at me. Finally I nodded and she gave a half ass HE. No tipping issue because I don't think she knew 10 words in English. No need to go back, because this area has many places that are much better.

DMichaels69
10-25-15, 11:40
I went here when it first opened several years ago. It was just ok, nothing special here.

On Saturday afternoon I stopped in at Massage World. Provider was a 5 even by AMP scale. I was very nervous during the massage because there was no roaming or teasing and the massage was very robotic. On the flip she kept looking at Mr. Happy and then she would look at me. Finally I nodded and she gave a half ass HE. No tipping issue because I don't think she knew 10 words in English. No need to go back, because this area has many places that are much better.

Jlima
10-25-15, 18:26
I agree very standard place. It's the only place in the area that I can think of that has to buzz you in, so you would think there would be more to it.

SaintChuck
11-03-15, 11:58
Monday night I stopped by Best Massage in St. Charles. I decided that I would try a 90 minute session, because I have never had one before. The MT was around 40 and your average run of the mill AMP provider when it come's to look's. Started with a really decent massage and after about 30 minutes she gave a good HJ and allowed top roaming during the whole time. Then she went back to massage, and this is the only negative part, she must have used 5 gallon's of baby oil on me. Even today I feel like I need to go walk through a car wash. Anyway's as the time was winding down she had me flip again. This time she performed a long drawn out HJ and used multiple technique's, probably the best HJ I have ever had. Even though this MT wasn't the best looking, I would go back to see her in a heartbeat. She really put a lot into that session and she wasn't a robot clock watcher. On a side note I don't think I would do a 90 minute session again. I left there feeling like a wet noodle and it will probably take a week to get this oil slick off of me. SaintChuck.

Call Me Booger
11-03-15, 14:10
For those of you that liked YoYo, she is back at the Geneva location. She's a little to crazy for me, but other mongers might enjoy.

DMichaels69
11-03-15, 14:29
They all are nuts. LOL.

For those of you that liked YoYo, she is back at the Geneva location. She's a little to crazy for me, but other mongers might enjoy.

SaintChuck
11-03-15, 16:17
I wanted to get some feedback from some senior member's about something. In May I went to the Spa in Geneva and had a great time. The room was clean and very large and easily the best massage table I have ever been on. A few day's after I was there I saw in the newspaper that they got busted. I was really upset because I liked the place and it was a quick drive. I drive by there all the time and I know that they are still open. I even have a friend that still goes there. My issue is they have already been busted once, so I am a little nervous about going back. I would like to know what the feeling is about going to a Spa that has already been busted, and who know's they could still be watching the place. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. SaintChuck.

DMichaels69
11-03-15, 20:02
I went to my first Korean spa several years ago. I go to the front door and the lady opens it and says " the BP ad says go to the back door".

After I was finished I used the same door to exit and she told me to run to my car. I got home and googled the place and they had just been busted a week before. I used to worry about that when I first started going. I don't anymore.

As far as Geneva goes I've had to many tipping issues with bad attitudes and crappy massages to boot so I have not been there in a long time. Besides the infamous Yoyo I don't know who is there anymore.

I wanted to get some feedback from some senior member's about something. In May I went to the Spa in Geneva and had a great time. The room was clean and very large and easily the best massage table I have ever been on. A few day's after I was there I saw in the newspaper that they got busted. I was really upset because I liked the place and it was a quick drive. I drive by there all the time and I know that they are still open. I even have a friend that still goes there. My issue is they have already been busted once, so I am a little nervous about going back. I would like to know what the feeling is about going to a Spa that has already been busted, and who know's they could still be watching the place. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. SaintChuck.

Castlerae
11-07-15, 02:07
Business took me to the western burbs, and with some spare time, I decided to stop at the 38 spot. I had enough lead time to set up an appointment with a MP that who has been mentioned here several times recently. I was met at the door like an old friend, and had a most enjoyable visit. Seniors who feel the need for more details can contact me via the usual channels.

DMichaels69
11-13-15, 16:20
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-openingnew-masseusesbest-in-towncall331229-1530/29154053

2 ladies work here now. One is worth it, Cece, one not, I think Sophia is her name. Sophia seems brand new to the game, not a bad massage, terrible English. Was hard to tell if She was offering DIY or asking if it was ok. I was not interested in either case.

Bill R
11-13-15, 16:49
I wanted to get some feedback from some senior member's about something. In May I went to the Spa in Geneva and had a great time. The room was clean and very large and easily the best massage table I have ever been on. A few day's after I was there I saw in the newspaper that they got busted. I was really upset because I liked the place and it was a quick drive. I drive by there all the time and I know that they are still open. I even have a friend that still goes there. My issue is they have already been busted once, so I am a little nervous about going back. I would like to know what the feeling is about going to a Spa that has already been busted, and who know's they could still be watching the place. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. SaintChuck.They all get busted eventually. Don't sweat it. 12 years ago I happened to be in one when it got busted.

A little bit nerve wracking but that's it. Asked me a couple questions, said we know why you're here, what would your family say, yadayada and then they just let me go.

Bob521
11-13-15, 16:56
I agree about Cece. Did not try Sophia. It's going to sound strange, but I try to stick with one woman at any place. I seem to get more mileage that way. Bob.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-openingnew-masseusesbest-in-towncall331229-1530/29154053

2 ladies work here now. One is worth it, Cece, one not, I think Sophia is her name. Sophia seems brand new to the game, not a bad massage, terrible English. Was hard to tell if.

She was offering DIY or asking if it was ok. I was not interested in either case.

WhiteRookDown
11-13-15, 17:01
Unless they have X-Ray vision, who cares who is watching? And if a bust happens while you're in the place, unless your masseuse has her hand or mouth or twat around your meat, I'd say and do absolutely nothing, get dressed ASAP, and leave. Emphasis on "say nothing".

bigguyray
11-17-15, 10:44
The AMP at the corner of 38 and S 14th / Bricher, I think the office building address is on Vanderbilt, has a little metal MASSAGE sign stuck in the ground on 38. Like one of those little real estate signs, I guess they no longer feel the need to be low key. Do they want to get busted?

DMichaels69
11-17-15, 10:50
Not familiar with this one. They advertise on BP or CL?

The AMP at the corner of 38 and S 14th / Bricher, I think the office building address is on Vanderbilt, has a little metal MASSAGE sign stuck in the ground on 38. Like one of those little real estate signs, I guess they no longer feel the need to be low key. Do they want to get busted?

SaintChuck
11-17-15, 11:47
I also saw that sign and it made me laugh. It is the Lotus Spa and it use to be Blue Sky Spa. There are reviews on this place in this thread and all the reviews are bad. I am in this area everyday and I would like to throw my 2 cents in. They opened over the summer, and I think they were trying to be legit, as the reviews here stated. The past month or so I have noticed that there are never any vehicles there and that they seem to close early because business must be hurting. Then over the weekend I saw that sign they put up, and I noticed elsewhere they got a 4 star review. I think they must have realized that in order to survive in that area they better offer a real menu or lock the door's and move on. SaintChuck.

SaintChuck
11-17-15, 11:58
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening_-lotus-spa-come-in-relax-st-charles/28477448 Here is a link for the place on 38 in St. Charles if anybody is interested. In this case I don't feel like TOFTT, because there are so many other AMP'S in the area that are known for good service. If anyone is interested in TOFTT, just to let you know it is kind of a pain in the ass to find this place if you are not from the area. It has a rt. 38 address but it is not on rt. 38. It is on a little frontage rd. Off of 14th street. If you are on rt. 38 and you see Brown's chicken and a Mexican restaurant, it is behind them. SaintChuck.

Jlima
11-17-15, 16:18
I'm not familiar with this one either?? Where can we find their ad?

Not familiar with this one. They advertise on BP or CL?

DMichaels69
11-21-15, 11:21
Like SaintChuck said below, its Lotus Spa and used to be blue sky. When it was blue sky there was a girl called Jennifer who worked there, one of the best looking Chinese women I ever saw. Really cool chick.
I did stop in here after it opened as Lotus. I did not like the looks of the lady so I did not stay.

I'm not familiar with this one either?? Where can we find their ad?

DMichaels69
11-21-15, 11:29
I stopped into Golden Ratio. Sophia answered the door, said Cece not working. I said I would come back. She was sad as she said she wanted to do massage. I then stopped by the spa at 1550 e main behind Arbys. Angela (Angie) is on vacation. Anna was working who I know. She said I had to wait. I said I'll stop back. She was not happy I would not wait.
So I ended up at best massage, drew Michelle, standard finish, average massage. She was cute, had a dress on with armour on underneath, locked up tight. Horrible English, just an ok experience.

Jlima
11-21-15, 20:07
Ok I remember now. Yeah I stopped in there also when they first opened as well and didn't like the atmosphere so I left.

Like SaintChuck said below, its Lotus Spa and used to be blue sky. When it was blue sky there was a girl called Jennifer who worked there, one of the best looking Chinese women I ever saw. Really cool chick.
I did stop in here after it opened as Lotus. I did not like the looks of the lady so I did not stay..

Morrisman
11-22-15, 15:10
I stopped into Golden Ratio. Sophia answered the door, said Cece not working. I said I would come back. She was sad as she said she wanted to do massage. I then stopped by the spa at 1550 e main behind Arbys. Angela (Angie) is on vacation. Anna was working who I know. She said I had to wait. I said I'll stop back. She was not happy I would not wait.
So I ended up at best massage, drew Michelle, standard finish, average massage. She was cute, had a dress on with armour on underneath, locked up tight. Horrible English, just an ok experience.I didn't want to go out in the snow Saturday so I stayed home. Sunday I was feeling frisky so I made the trip to the golden ratio. Sophia was there only. I declined. I went to the place in Geneva by 7-11 but they were closed. They open late on Sundays. I ended at you-spa on Randall. It was ok time. She wasn't as locked up tight as the girl above but my hands could only roam outside the bottoms. Of course she was wearing leggings so it wasn't too much of a barrier. Massage was decent- average so wasn't probably worth the drive for me. I hope cece is just taking the normal womanly few days off and will be on again later this week. I might make the trip again Tuesday. If Cece isn't in then I will try to catch the elusive Mary at the Geneva place. Or revisit Yoyo.

SaintChuck
11-23-15, 02:31
Morrisman, I frequent this area quite a bit, and lately I haven't gone to Golden Ratio because all of the report's here about Sophia. I wonder if Cece might have moved on. If you look at the current ad's for Golden Ratio you will see another place advertising with the exact same ad's, but the other place is in Monee. If you are are in St. Charles you should have went to Best Massage or you could have went to the place at 1550 E. Main st. On another note, I drove by the place in Geneva on 38 by the 7-11 on Sunday night at around 7:50 and they were closed. The place was pitch black and closed, and that is strange because they usually alway's stay open until 10 PM. SaintChuck.

DMichaels69
11-23-15, 10:06
I too tried Geneva on Sunday and it was closed. Maybe they are trying to lay low or no one wanted to work.

Cece is still at Golden. I think she was just off at the time I went.

Morrisman, I frequent this area quite a bit, and lately I haven't gone to Golden Ratio because all of the report's here about Sophia. I wonder if Cece might have moved on. If you look at the current ad's for Golden Ratio you will see another place advertising with the exact same ad's, but the other place is in Monee. If you are are in St. Charles you should have went to Best Massage or you could have went to the place at 1550 E. Main st. On another note, I drove by the place in Geneva on 38 by the 7-11 on Sunday night at around 7:50 and they were closed. The place was pitch black and closed, and that is strange because they usually alway's stay open until 10 PM. SaintChuck.

Morrisman
11-23-15, 23:25
Morrisman, I frequent this area quite a bit, and lately I haven't gone to Golden Ratio because all of the report's here about Sophia. I wonder if Cece might have moved on. If you look at the current ad's for Golden Ratio you will see another place advertising with the exact same ad's, but the other place is in Monee. If you are are in St. Charles you should have went to Best Massage or you could have went to the place at 1550 E. Main st. On another note, I drove by the place in Geneva on 38 by the 7-11 on Sunday night at around 7:50 and they were closed. The place was pitch black and closed, and that is strange because they usually alway's stay open until 10 PM. SaintChuck.I am guessing they were closed on Sunday's because they don't get much business on that day normally and the weather only made it worse. I have not tried those places mentioned in st. Charles. I will check them out some time. Thanks.

Bob521
11-25-15, 02:14
Chatted with Cece. She's out of town and returns next week. Bob.

I too tried Geneva on Sunday and it was closed. Maybe they are trying to lay low or no one wanted to work.

Cece is still at Golden. I think she was just off at the time I went.

DMichaels69
11-25-15, 11:20
Morrisman. I hope you read this. LOL.

Chatted with Cece. She's out of town and returns next week. Bob.

SaintChuck
11-29-15, 02:25
Once again I would like some advice from some senior member's. I have noticed in some of these report's, guy's saying that they went to an AMP and only got a legit massage and that they were hoping for more on their next visit. I am not a rich person and this hobby can be expensive. That being said, if I went to an AMP and only got a legit massage, I don't think I would ever go back to that place. Back in May when I got into the hobby, the 2nd AMP I ever went to was a complete failure and disappointment. I left there felling shocked and that I had just wasted 1 hour and cash that could have been spent at the 1st AMP I had visited. Although I have had some bad experience's at AMP'S over the past 6 month's, I can honestly say that the 2nd AMP is still the only one to this day that was a complete failure and had no extras. That being said, I would never go back to that AMP. I am not going to go back there every week pissing away money hoping that my luck changes. Also, living in the suburbs of Chicago there are a ton of option's, so there is no reason to keep going back to an AMP that has already let you down. Just in the past 6 month's I can't believe the number of AMP's that have opened in Oswego, Aurora, Naperville, and don't forget about St. Charles and it's 6 AMP's. My point is this, we don't live in Idaho, we have a ton of option's, so why would you go 2 or 3 time's to an AMP that has no menu. Me personally, if I really needed a real massage I would go over to Mario Tricocci's, get a Starbuck's on the way home and call it a day. SaintChuck.

DMichaels69
11-29-15, 10:47
Some mongers go back thinking they can get a legit therapist to go to the dark side. In fact many mongers have reported that on here so that's one of the reasons they go multiple times.
I've gone to a couple places where I know extras happened but I had to go two times to get any. In general and most of the time I move on if no fun the first time as like you said there are to many options to choose from.

Once again I would like some advice from some senior member's. I have noticed in some of these report's, guy's saying that they went to an AMP and only got a legit massage and that they were hoping for more on their next visit. I am not a rich person and this hobby can be expensive. That being said, if I went to an AMP and only got a legit massage, I don't think I would ever go back to that place. Back in May when I got into the hobby, the 2nd AMP I ever went to was a complete failure and disappointment. I left there felling shocked and that I had just wasted 1 hour and cash that could have been spent at the 1st AMP I had visited. Although I have had some bad experience's at AMP'S over the past 6 month's, I can honestly say that the 2nd AMP is still the only one to this day that was a complete failure and had no extras. That being said, I would never go back to that AMP. I am not going to go back there every week pissing away money hoping that my luck changes. Also, living in the suburbs of Chicago there are a ton of option's, so there is no reason to keep going back to an AMP that has already let you down. Just in the past 6 month's I can't believe the number of AMP's that have opened in Oswego, Aurora, Naperville, and don't forget about St. Charles and it's 6 AMP's. My point is this, we don't live in Idaho, we have a ton of option's, so why would you go 2 or 3 time's to an AMP that has no menu. Me personally, if I really needed a real massage I would go over to Mario Tricocci's, get a Starbuck's on the way home and call it a day. SaintChuck.

Kellster
11-29-15, 17:36
Once again I would like some advice from some senior member's. I have noticed in some of these report's, guy's saying that they went to an AMP and only got a legit massage and that they were hoping for more on their next visit. I am not a rich person and this hobby can be expensive. That being said, if I went to an AMP and only got a legit massage, I don't think I would ever go back to that place. Back in May when I got into the hobby, the 2nd AMP I ever went to was a complete failure and disappointment. I left there felling shocked and that I had just wasted 1 hour and cash that could have been spent at the 1st AMP I had visited. Although I have had some bad experience's at AMP'S over the past 6 month's, I can honestly say that the 2nd AMP is still the only one to this day that was a complete failure and had no extras. That being said, I would never go back to that AMP. I am not going to go back there every week pissing away money hoping that my luck changes. Also, living in the suburbs of Chicago there are a ton of option's, so there is no reason to keep going back to an AMP that has already let you down. Just in the past 6 month's I can't believe the number of AMP's that have opened in Oswego, Aurora, Naperville, and don't forget about St. Charles and it's 6 AMP's. My point is this, we don't live in Idaho, we have a ton of option's, so why would you go 2 or 3 time's to an AMP that has no menu. Me personally, if I really needed a real massage I would go over to Mario Tricocci's, get a Starbuck's on the way home and call it a day. SaintChuck.Yeah, I'm the same way. Many times I won't go back if the massage is lousy quality regardless of how it ends, because I need a gal who knows what she is doing in addition to a nice, relaxing ending. Some of the guys on here obviously have more cash to spend so they can go more often and some continue to go because they like the challenge of trying to find a hidden gem- especially if she's really hot. I remember reading a bunch of reports of guys on here hoping for more at the Heavenly Massage chain- and I'm like why? Odds are nothing's going to happen and from the reports I read nothing did.

DMichaels69
11-30-15, 18:37
There was a grandma siting in the Geneva spa. Very nice and personable but the language barrier and other things killed the moment.

I did spot everyones favorite friend, me miss you sooo much. The place has the most comfortable massage "tables" in the burbs. You just sink right into them, LOL.

SaintChuck
12-01-15, 01:03
It was raining, and I was bored so I took a ride over to the place at 1550 E. Main in St. Charles. I walked in and after a minute or 2, a half asleep Chinese woman appeared from the back. I asked her where Angela was and she said that Angela wasn't working today. I was just going to leave, but when I looked outside I noticed that it was now raining really hard, so I thought to myself, screw it she'll have to do. When she came in and started her rub, I went right to roaming. Within 5 or 10 minutes I flipped and explained to her where my real cramp was. She asked me what I wanted, I told her that I wanted this session to start happy and end happy. She said that she wanted $ for that. I started laughing and told her that there was no way that was going to happen. I told her that I alway's pay. 8 . She started to argue with me, and at that point I told her just forget it, I will get my massage and leave. When she realized that I wouldn't give in, her top came off and she gave me HJ number one. After the HJ, she tried to talk to me in broken English. She was between 45 and 50, my guess. I ended up feeling really bad for her, she was trying to explain that she was so tired because they are short staffed and she has been working 7 12 hour day's, and to top it off she has a long drive from her house to the AMP. At this point I asked her where Angela was. She explained that Angela is in California on vacation and visiting family, and will not return until January. We talked for a while and she turned out to be a nice lady. The session ended with HJ number 2. Even though she was a nice lady, I will wait until January to go back, so that I can see Angela. SaintChuck.

DMichaels69
12-01-15, 08:40
This is Anna. Angela is on vacation but Anna is very nice. Angela is better looking for sure. Good sticking to your guns.

It was raining, and I was bored so I took a ride over to the place at 1550 E. Main in St. Charles. I walked in and after a minute or 2, a half asleep Chinese woman appeared from the back. I asked her where Angela was and she said that Angela wasn't working today. I was just going to leave, but when I looked outside I noticed that it was now raining really hard, so I thought to myself, screw it she'll have to do. When she came in and started her rub, I went right to roaming. Within 5 or 10 minutes I flipped and explained to her where my real cramp was. She asked me what I wanted, I told her that I wanted this session to start happy and end happy. She said that she wanted $ for that. I started laughing and told her that there was no way that was going to happen. I told her that I alway's pay. 8 . She started to argue with me, and at that point I told her just forget it, I will get my massage and leave. When she realized that I wouldn't give in, her top came off and she gave me HJ number one. After the HJ, she tried to talk to me in broken English. She was between 45 and 50, my guess. I ended up feeling really bad for her, she was trying to explain that she was so tired because they are short staffed and she has been working 7 12 hour day's, and to top it off she has a long drive from her house to the AMP. At this point I asked her where Angela was. She explained that Angela is in California on vacation and visiting family, and will not return until January. We talked for a while and she turned out to be a nice lady. The session ended with HJ number 2. Even though she was a nice lady, I will wait until January to go back, so that I can see Angela. SaintChuck.

SaintChuck
12-04-15, 03:17
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lotus-new-ownership-special-630-513-6429-stress-free/32269232 After 6 month's in business Lotus Spa in St. Charles now has some new fancy ad's. I was laughing so hard that my ribs hurt, when I read the part about Certificate #1 in town. I don't know who voted them #1 in St. Charles. I certainly never received a voting ballot. I frequent the AMP's in St. Charles and I have never even stepped foot in this place because of all of the bad review's I have read. If Christmas wasn't so close and I had some extra cash, I might go over there and ask them to see that certificate they got for #1 AMP in St. Charles. I just can't bring myself to try this place, when there are 6 other option's within 5 mile's, and the other option's are sure bet's. SaintChuck.

CutCoEdgeCom
12-06-15, 12:57
Anybody know if the former mamasan (I think) Yumi from Royal Spa / Lake Spa / Wow Spa ended up going to another place in the area? Been missing her ever since they closed.

DMichaels69
12-07-15, 10:04
You should go try and few spots to see if you run into her, then report back.

Anybody know if the former mamasan (I think) Yumi from Royal Spa / Lake Spa / Wow Spa ended up going to another place in the area? Been missing her ever since they closed.

Kda Kodiac
12-08-15, 13:39
Chatted with Cece. She's out of town and returns next week. Bob.Can you clear your inbox would like to discuss Cece with you.

Bob521
12-08-15, 18:40
Hopefully enough room. Re Cece. Nice woman. Keep in mind, I've known her about three years from prior spas. We met in a foot spa and I occasionally saw her on her day off. She is conservative with strangers, I think, so YMMV.

Can you clear your inbox would like to discuss Cece with you.

SaintChuck
12-13-15, 01:26
I have been stuck in the house for a week due to illness. All day Saturday I kept thinking about going to Golden Ratio to visit Cece. I am driving over there, listening to Christmas music and happy as could be. I arrive at around 7 PM, and when I walk in there are 2 Grandma's sitting on the couch talking in Chinese. I instantly felt my jaw drop. The older one who appeared to be between 60 and 65 stand's up and say's hi. I ask where Cece is, and she says "Cece no here. " I asked when Cece would be back and she looked very confused for a second and then said "nex week. " Then Grandma smiles and say's "I give you massage. " I politely said no, and left. I am by no mean's picky when it come's to AMP provider's, but this was too much, and I have some low standard's. I don't know how this place plan's on staying open with the Golden Girl's giving rub's. Happy Freaking Holiday's to me. SaintChuck.

DMichaels69
12-13-15, 10:51
LOL. Thanks for the report.

I have been stuck in the house for a week due to illness. All day Saturday I kept thinking about going to Golden Ratio to visit Cece. I am driving over there, listening to Christmas music and happy as could be. I arrive at around 7 PM, and when I walk in there are 2 Grandma's sitting on the couch talking in Chinese. I instantly felt my jaw drop. The older one who appeared to be between 60 and 65 stand's up and say's hi. I ask where Cece is, and she says "Cece no here. " I asked when Cece would be back and she looked very confused for a second and then said "nex week. " Then Grandma smiles and say's "I give you massage. " I politely said no, and left. I am by no mean's picky when it come's to AMP provider's, but this was too much, and I have some low standard's. I don't know how this place plan's on staying open with the Golden Girl's giving rub's. Happy Freaking Holiday's to me. SaintChuck.

DMichaels69
12-13-15, 10:57
In my opinion at this time St Charles seems like a dead zone for mongering.

I think Geneva is the only good option at this point. Keep in mind there is at least 1 grandma working there, not bad looking but older.

Bob521
12-13-15, 13:33
I wechat-ed Cece Friday (I think). No answer yet. She has a home in Peoria. Maybe she's resting. I saw her Dec 1 or 2 evening in the shop. If I hear back, I'll let you know. Bob.

SaintChuck
12-14-15, 02:45
On Saturday after I left the nursing home (Golden Ratio), I cruised over to Best Massage. I have alway's had pretty decent time's at this place. I walked in and there were 2 girl's that I had never seen before. I was hoping to get the smaller one who was sitting behind the counter. Instead I ended up with Michelle. She appeared to be between 30 and 35, about 5 ft. 5 and 120 pound's, and ok looking in my opinion. She start's the massage and I start rubbing her leg's. When she was standing by my head massaging my shoulder's, I put my hand's up her skirt and that is when I realized that she was wearing full nylon stocking's and panties underneath the nylon's. I just rubbed her ass because I knew that I wasn't getting through both layer's. When she hopped up on the table, I reached down and pulled off her high heal's, so that I could give her a foot massage. Big mistake, her feet were so sweaty, I mean just sweating through those nylon's. I didn't want it to be awkward, so I controlled my gag reflex and kept massaging those sweaty feet. After a while I too started sweating because it was so hot in there. I flipped over and started feeling her ass again. As she moved in for the HJ, I put my hand up the back of her shirt and my hand almost got stuck on her back because she was so sweaty. I moved my hand around front and up her bra. She got really pissed and gave me the dirtiest look, so I stopped roaming, and let her give me the HJ. The whole time during the HJ all I could do is look at the ceiling and try to comprehend this situation. This woman spend's 12 hour's a day giving HJ's, yet somehow me wanting to touch her breast's is a big no no. After she cleaned me up she covered me with a towel, then she spread my leg's and she crawled up on the table and started performing this weird pelvis massage. It hurt like hell and I was wondering if she did this because she was pissed at me. After she did this for about 10 minutes, I was ready for round 2, and she could see the towel rising. She pulled the towel off, and she looked shocked that I was ready to go again. At this point she started another HJ, and I think that she was getting mad because this time it was taking so long to pop. She started making these stupid noises, like she was auditioning for a porn movie. After I popped, she actually went and got my clothe's and dressed me. As I was leaving I saw the little one laying on the couch, wrapped in a blanket, watching a movie on her laptop, and she waived to me and said goodnight. I was thinking, damn I wish I would have gotten her for my massage. When I went to Arby's for my after AMP meal, I had to spend like 10 minutes washing my hand's to get all of her foot sweat off of me. This was not a very good experience. This new girl Michelle (Sweaty Betty) only allow's outside the clothe's roaming and if you take to long to pop, she will get pissed. The St. Charles AMP scene is going down the toilet. When I am in a better mood I will post about the funny clothe's and outfit's at Best Massage. SaintChuck.

Morrisman
12-14-15, 21:35
I have been stuck in the house for a week due to illness. All day Saturday I kept thinking about going to Golden Ratio to visit Cece. I am driving over there, listening to Christmas music and happy as could be. I arrive at around 7 PM, and when I walk in there are 2 Grandma's sitting on the couch talking in Chinese. I instantly felt my jaw drop. The older one who appeared to be between 60 and 65 stand's up and say's hi. I ask where Cece is, and she says "Cece no here. " I asked when Cece would be back and she looked very confused for a second and then said "nex week. " Then Grandma smiles and say's "I give you massage. " I politely said no, and left. I am by no mean's picky when it come's to AMP provider's, but this was too much, and I have some low standard's. I don't know how this place plan's on staying open with the Golden Girl's giving rub's. Happy Freaking Holiday's to me. SaintChuck.LOL. I wanted a bit of Cece and was going to try Saturday but decided to make the trip to Ottawa to drink beer and look at strippers instead. I normally think this is a waste of money compared to going to an AMP but I think I lucked out this time. It may be time to start checking out the places along 59 again or try the various Rose massages out. Maybe I should just stay home and take care of myself for awhile. Anyone with good intel on an attractive female 40 or under please PM. I tried Lavender spa in Aurora. Nothing but a massage. Girl was older too but not as ancient and unattractive as the girls working at the Ratio now. They just opened and are near casino. I don't know what to think of them. They may be extra careful for LE. I will probably make some return visits to become familiar. Happy holidays.

Bob521
12-14-15, 22:46
Saint, I don't know what your day job is, but really you should be a comedy writer. I'm laughing my ass off. My wife says "What's so funny?" I say nothing. Hat's off to you getting a woody while drenched in foot sweat.

On the "no-touch-rule", I've seen the same thing many times with Chinese girls. For some reason touching you is much less less intimate than allowing themselves to be touched. One thing you can try. I do this 100% of the time. Is, when you arrive, make a point of saying you want to wash your hands. You can even say to her "Its important that my hands are very clean, right?" In fact, that's part of my routine with Cece. She knows it and she tells me she appreciates it. And before you roam, you might ask permission first. The other thing I've done is offer to massage them. About ten minutes in I offer to switch. "You must be so tired. Let me help you. " Anyway. I really enjoy reading your stories. I'm sure the other members agree. Bob.

On Saturday after I left the nursing home (Golden Ratio), I cruised over to Best Massage. I have alway's had pretty decent time's at this place. I walked in and there were 2 girl's that I had never seen before. I was hoping to get the smaller one who was sitting behind the counter. Instead I ended up with Michelle. She appeared to be between 30 and 35, about 5 ft. 5 and 120 pound's, and ok looking in my opinion. She start's the massage and I start rubbing her leg's. When she was standing by my head massaging my shoulder's, I put my hand's up her skirt and that is when I realized that she was wearing full nylon stocking's and panties underneath the nylon's. I just rubbed her ass because I knew that I wasn't getting through both layer's. When she hopped up on the table, I reached down and pulled off her high heal's, so that I could give her a foot massage. Big mistake, her feet were so sweaty, I mean just sweating through those nylon's. I didn't want it to be awkward, so I controlled my gag reflex and kept massaging those sweaty feet. After a while I too started sweating because it was so hot in there. I flipped over and started feeling her ass again. As she moved in for the HJ, I put my hand up the back of her shirt and my hand almost got stuck on her back because she was so sweaty. I moved my hand around front and up her bra. She got really pissed and gave me the dirtiest look, so I stopped roaming, and let her give me the HJ. The whole time during the HJ all I could do is look at the ceiling and try to comprehend this situation. This woman spend's 12 hour's a day giving HJ's, yet somehow me wanting to touch her breast's is a big no no. After she cleaned me up she covered me with a towel, then she spread my leg's and she crawled up on the table and started performing this weird pelvis massage. It hurt like hell and I was wondering if she did this because she was pissed at me. After she did this for about 10 minutes, I was ready for round 2, and she could see the towel rising. She pulled the towel off, and she looked shocked that I was ready to go again. At this point she started another HJ, and I think that she was getting mad because this time it was taking so long to pop. She started making these stupid noises, like she was auditioning for a porn movie. After I popped, she actually went and got my clothe's and dressed me. As I was leaving I saw the little one laying on the couch, wrapped in a blanket, watching a movie on her laptop, and she waived to me and said goodnight. I was thinking, damn I wish I would have gotten her for my massage. When I went to Arby's for my after AMP meal, I had to spend like 10 minutes washing my hand's to get all of her foot sweat off of me. This was not a very good experience. This new girl Michelle (Sweaty Betty) only allow's outside the clothe's roaming and if you take to long to pop, she will get pissed. The St. Charles AMP scene is going down the toilet. When I am in a better mood I will post about the funny clothe's and outfit's at Best Massage. SaintChuck.

DMichaels69
12-15-15, 08:43
I have a place I go and on the flip she grabs both my hands and cleans with sanitizer.

Another place the lady is worried about my hands but has no problem with dining.

Saint, I don't know what your day job is, but really you should be a comedy writer. I'm laughing my ass off. My wife says "What's so funny?" I say nothing. Hat's off to you getting a woody while drenched in foot sweat.

On the "no-touch-rule", I've seen the same thing many times with Chinese girls. For some reason touching you is much less less intimate than allowing themselves to be touched. One thing you can try. I do this 100% of the time. Is, when you arrive, make a point of saying you want to wash your hands. You can even say to her "Its important that my hands are very clean, right?" In fact, that's part of my routine with Cece. She knows it and she tells me she appreciates it. And before you roam, you might ask permission first. The other thing I've done is offer to massage them. About ten minutes in I offer to switch. "You must be so tired. Let me help you. " Anyway. I really enjoy reading your stories. I'm sure the other members agree. Bob.

WhiteRookDown
12-15-15, 10:04
Not sure why, but it popped into my head. The guy who doesn't wash his hands after he takes a piss and says, "Hey, I know where it's been!

I have a place I go and on the flip she grabs both my hands and cleans with sanitizer.

Another place the lady is worried about my hands but has no problem with dining.

Jadedone
12-15-15, 10:38

Another place the lady is worried about my hands but has no problem with dining.I've been to a few places that do this as well.

IlDiavolo
12-15-15, 11:48

Another place the lady is worried about my hands but has no problem with dining.This brings up something 'interesting'. I've had, in two separate spots, girls attempt to clean me off with Windex or other blue liquid glass cleaner after the deed. I'm like, "UH, NO, THANK YOU? The ammonia in Windex is a great antibacterial and disinfectant but I'm sorry, I don't want to smell like Windex.

Have you ever seen this? It happened to me a couple times in Houston and once up here.

IlDiavolo
12-15-15, 11:56
The other thing I've done is offer to massage them. About ten minutes in I offer to switch. "You must be so tired. Let me help you. "I borrowed this idea from Bob (THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP, SIR) and I can attest to the fact that this works for me 100% of the time. Every time I offer to massage them, there is the look of amazement, bordering on astonishment. Then they lay down on the table and soak in every second of it.

I have given back massages and foot massages, all very much appreciated, remembered, and often discussed on subsequent visits. And on some occasions, this has led to 2nd pops.

They feel like you care about them (which I, for one, do) when you treat them this way, which leads to superior service with regular / subsequent visits. My ATF (a Korean) loves it when I massage her feet, especially if I'm there late in the day. But she never 'expects' it.

Bob521
12-15-15, 21:10
Just wechatted with her. She's at the regular shop. Bob.

Head First
12-15-15, 22:13
This brings up something 'interesting'. I've had, in two separate spots, girls attempt to clean me off with Windex or other blue liquid glass cleaner after the deed. I'm like, "UH, NO, THANK YOU? The ammonia in Windex is a great antibacterial and disinfectant but I'm sorry, I don't want to smell like Windex.

Have you ever seen this? It happened to me a couple times in Houston and once up here.It used to happen to me, 7-8 yrs ago, at the Apts in Skokie. Also a couple of AMPs in the City. It hasn't happened in a while. I thought it was weird but for me it was harmless.

Bob521
12-15-15, 22:53
There's a long list of dumb-ass things I've done. But in the spirit of this thread, don't EVER use Purell on your junk. Feels a little like setting yourself on fire. Did it (once) at Anna's UTR place. The girl, (Kelly) to her credit, shouted NO! NO! But it was too late. Wow! Ouch! Bob.

This brings up something 'interesting'. I've had, in two separate spots, girls attempt to clean me off with Windex or other blue liquid glass cleaner after the deed. I'm like, "UH, NO, THANK YOU? The ammonia in Windex is a great antibacterial and disinfectant but I'm sorry, I don't want to smell like Windex.

Have you ever seen this? It happened to me a couple times in Houston and once up here.

DMichaels69
12-15-15, 23:50
I would say the ladies really appreciate it.

I have only done this three times. One time the lady locked the entrance to the parlor.

I borrowed this idea from Bob (THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP, SIR) and I can attest to the fact that this works for me 100% of the time. Every time I offer to massage them, there is the look of amazement, bordering on astonishment. Then they lay down on the table and soak in every second of it.

I have given back massages and foot massages, all very much appreciated, remembered, and often discussed on subsequent visits. And on some occasions, this has led to 2nd pops.

They feel like you care about them (which I, for one, do) when you treat them this way, which leads to superior service with regular / subsequent visits. My ATF (a Korean) loves it when I massage her feet, especially if I'm there late in the day. But she never 'expects' it.

DMichaels69
12-15-15, 23:55
One time the lady squirted something on the stick. I think it was diluted hand sanitizer. It smelled like it and was very cold but harmless.

Another time a Korean lady poured rubbing alcohol on a small towel. I was like WTF but it was not too bad.

I'm sure SaintChuck will have a good report about something like this. LOL.

I borrowed this idea from Bob (THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP, SIR) and I can attest to the fact that this works for me 100% of the time. Every time I offer to massage them, there is the look of amazement, bordering on astonishment. Then they lay down on the table and soak in every second of it.

SaintChuck
12-16-15, 02:43
After my encounter Saturday with Sweaty Betty, I had to come up with a plan. I went to Walgreen's tonight and went straight over to the travel section. I picked up travel size bottle's of hand sanitizer, Sani-Wipes, and baby powder. When I came home I went in the closet and found this old coat that has a lot of pocket's. I put different supplies in each pocket. This coat now contain's my AMP emergency kit. I do not want a repeat of Saturday night. When I was at Arby's Saturday for my after AMP meal, I was so grossed out that I couldn't even finish my curly fries. SaintChuck.

GMan25
12-16-15, 14:09
After my encounter Saturday with Sweaty Betty, I had to come up with a plan. I went to Walgreen's tonight and went straight over to the travel section. I picked up travel size bottle's of hand sanitizer, Sani-Wipes, and baby powder. When I came home I went in the closet and found this old coat that has a lot of pocket's. I put different supplies in each pocket. This coat now contain's my AMP emergency kit. I do not want a repeat of Saturday night. When I was at Arby's Saturday for my after AMP meal, I was so grossed out that I couldn't even finish my curly fries. SaintChuck.Funny, I have created a similar AMP preparation / survival kit. I go through my checklist of items just prior to departure.

JolieThornDog
12-16-15, 18:52
After my encounter Saturday with Sweaty Betty, I had to come up with a plan. I went to Walgreen's tonight and went straight over to the travel section. I picked up travel size bottle's of hand sanitizer, Sani-Wipes, and baby powder. When I came home I went in the closet and found this old coat that has a lot of pocket's. I put different supplies in each pocket. This coat now contain's my AMP emergency kit. I do not want a repeat of Saturday night. When I was at Arby's Saturday for my after AMP meal, I was so grossed out that I couldn't even finish my curly fries. SaintChuck.Are you sure it was the fries that were curly, or did something else curly gross you out? LOL.

DMichaels69
12-16-15, 22:50
You forgot one important item, mouthwash. LOL.

After my encounter Saturday with Sweaty Betty, I had to come up with a plan. I went to Walgreen's tonight and went straight over to the travel section. I picked up travel size bottle's of hand sanitizer, Sani-Wipes, and baby powder. When I came home I went in the closet and found this old coat that has a lot of pocket's. I put different supplies in each pocket. This coat now contain's my AMP emergency kit. I do not want a repeat of Saturday night. When I was at Arby's Saturday for my after AMP meal, I was so grossed out that I couldn't even finish my curly fries. SaintChuck.

Jadedone
12-17-15, 10:33
After my encounter Saturday with Sweaty Betty, I had to come up with a plan. I went to Walgreen's tonight and went straight over to the travel section. I picked up travel size bottle's of hand sanitizer, Sani-Wipes, and baby powder. When I came home I went in the closet and found this old coat that has a lot of pocket's. I put different supplies in each pocket. This coat now contain's my AMP emergency kit. I do not want a repeat of Saturday night. When I was at Arby's Saturday for my after AMP meal, I was so grossed out that I couldn't even finish my curly fries. SaintChuck.I keep Sani-Wipes and hand sanitizer in the center console of my car. Been doing this for years.

SaintChuck
12-19-15, 03:48
I took a ride over to Golden Ratio tonight. I walked in and Cece was there. She is finally back. I was so happy to see her that I went for a 90 minute session. The best part about seeing her is that I knew I wouldn't have to use my AMP emergency kit. She is such a nice lady. SaintChuck.

SaintChuck
01-09-16, 01:56
Back in May I had a really nice time at the place in Geneva on 38. About a week after my visit they got popped, and I never returned. I alway's wanted to go back but I had this phobia about going because they had already been popped. I drive by this place quite often and recently I pulled in the parking lot on 3 or 4 different occasion's, but I was just too chicken shit to go in. Tonight it was very foggy, so I used the fog as Monger stealth and went over there. I was greeted by a tiny little thing, named after a string toy. I have no complaint's at all and tonight I will sleep like a baby. SaintChuck.

ChicagoGoer
01-09-16, 16:19
Back in May I had a really nice time at the place in Geneva on 38. About a week after my visit they got popped, and I never returned. I alway's wanted to go back but I had this phobia about going because they had already been popped. I drive by this place quite often and recently I pulled in the parking lot on 3 or 4 different occasion's, but I was just too chicken shit to go in. Tonight it was very foggy, so I used the fog as Monger stealth and went over there. I was greeted by a tiny little thing, named after a string toy. I have no complaint's at all and tonight I will sleep like a baby. SaintChuck.I second this. I stopped by during the week and was greeted by small lady. Although she was quite petite she had some amazing bolt ons. Paid for the hour and left without any soreness. I assumed this place was closed but I guess it's just laying low for now.

Kellster
01-09-16, 16:28
Back in May I had a really nice time at the place in Geneva on 38. About a week after my visit they got popped, and I never returned. I alway's wanted to go back but I had this phobia about going because they had already been popped. I drive by this place quite often and recently I pulled in the parking lot on 3 or 4 different occasion's, but I was just too chicken shit to go in. Tonight it was very foggy, so I used the fog as Monger stealth and went over there. I was greeted by a tiny little thing, named after a string toy. I have no complaint's at all and tonight I will sleep like a baby. SaintChuck.Haha monger stealth- classic! Did you sneak in behind enemy lines from the bushes? 006 inch Bond- we've lost contact from 005 inch in Geneva. Your mission is to find out what's going on. This watch has a side button- press it twice and it allows you to hypnotize the masseuse into being more reasonable with her prices. You're licensed to shag. Just remember 006 inch should you get caught by your wife we will disavow any knowledge of you and this mission. Bond- one more thing- Good luck!

SaintChuck
01-09-16, 16:44
Haha monger stealth- classic! Did you sneak in behind enemy lines from the bushes? 006 inch Bond- we've lost contact from 005 inch in Geneva. Your mission is to find out what's going on. This watch has a side button- press it twice and it allows you to hypnotize the masseuse into being more reasonable with her prices. You're licensed to shag. Just remember 006 inch should you get caught by your wife we will disavow any knowledge of you and this mission. Bond- one more thing- Good luck!LMAO. Just remember that fog is Camo for Monger's who are about to go hunting in busy suburban strip mall's. SaintChuck.

DMichaels69
01-09-16, 16:46
006 inch. LOL.

Haha monger stealth- classic! Did you sneak in behind enemy lines from the bushes? 006 inch Bond- we've lost contact from 005 inch in Geneva. Your mission is to find out what's going on. This watch has a side button- press it twice and it allows you to hypnotize the masseuse into being more reasonable with her prices. You're licensed to shag. Just remember 006 inch should you get caught by your wife we will disavow any knowledge of you and this mission. Bond- one more thing- Good luck!

DMichaels69
01-11-16, 12:02
My last few visits were lack luster. Won't be back to soon.

SaintChuck
01-11-16, 18:57
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-new-staff-grand-opening-main-spa/31786621 This just popped up today. Everyone's favorite location in St. Charles has a new tenant. We should get a pool going on how long this place will last. This has to be the worst location ever, it is smack dab on the corner of 64 and 25. Not to mention I can't even count the number of different Spa's that have opened and got busted at this location. Just what St. Charles need's, another AMP on 64. It will be funny when the AMP's out number the car dealership's. If anybody is thinking of TOFTT, just keep in mind, the parking situation is awful at this place. SaintChuck.

DMichaels69
01-11-16, 22:52
Lake Spa was the last one there. I knew a couple of the ho's that worked there. It lasted 3 months. I bet this is Korean. LOL.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-new-staff-grand-opening-main-spa/31786621 This just popped up today. Everyone's favorite location in St. Charles has a new tenant. We should get a pool going on how long this place will last. This has to be the worst location ever, it is smack dab on the corner of 64 and 25. Not to mention I can't even count the number of different Spa's that have opened and got busted at this location. Just what St. Charles need's, another AMP on 64. It will be funny when the AMP's out number the car dealership's. If anybody is thinking of TOFTT, just keep in mind, the parking situation is awful at this place. SaintChuck.

SaintChuck
01-11-16, 23:48
I remember when it was Royal Spa and they got busted. It was probably one of the scariest mug shot's I have ever seen. It was a 67 year old Korean woman and there is no way I would have let her touch my little guy. I would rather go out to my garage and jerk off with a fist full of broken glass. On another note, DMichaels69 it does appear that the place is once again Korean. SaintChuck.

Jadedone
01-12-16, 11:25
My absolute worst AMP experience to date was at this place. I was greeted by grandma when I came in. She said she had a younger girl working who could do the massage. She returned with a lady who was probably the same age as her! Massage was horrible. The lady farted a few times during the massage. I passed on all extras. I felt like I needed a shower afterwards.

Wenger
01-13-16, 07:53
My absolute worst AMP experience to date was at this place. I was greeted by grandma when I came in. She said she had a younger girl working who could do the massage. She returned with a lady who was probably the same age as her! Massage was horrible. The lady farted a few times during the massage. I passed on all extras. I felt like I needed a shower afterwards.Grandma's need love too, just ask them to take their teeth out and close your eyes.

DMichaels69
01-13-16, 17:17
And I stopped by here and there was indeed a grandma working. The usual TS, sauna, and light touch / tapping massssaggggeee. Grandma was familiar to me so we had a joyous and tearful reunion. Someone get me a kleenex as I'm getting all choked up. LOL.
A lot of miles on this one. Been in the spa circuit for a while, very pleasant lady. Don't go if your looking for a good massage or a young one.

My absolute worst AMP experience to date was at this place. I was greeted by grandma when I came in. She said she had a younger girl working who could do the massage. She returned with a lady who was probably the same age as her! Massage was horrible. The lady farted a few times during the massage. I passed on all extras. I felt like I needed a shower afterwards.

Grandma's need love too, just ask them to take their teeth out and close your eyes.

SaintChuck
01-13-16, 17:37
It would be kind of stupid to waste money on changing that sign. When I drove by there last night around 7, the place was packed, no empty parking spots. People must have thought that the girl's from the BP ad's were actually there giving the massage's. It was so busy that I was tempted to go in and see if there were door prizes or raffle's going on. I don't see them making it to 2017 at this location. They will be busy for a few month's because they are new. Then enough report's will come out about how it is a Korean nursing home and they will have to turn the light's off. SaintChuck.

DMichaels69
01-13-16, 23:37
I don't think it will last to long either.

It would be kind of stupid to waste money on changing that sign. When I drove by there last night around 7, the place was packed, no empty parking spots. People must have thought that the girl's from the BP ad's were actually there giving the massage's. It was so busy that I was tempted to go in and see if there were door prizes or raffle's going on. I don't see them making it to 2017 at this location. They will be busy for a few month's because they are new. Then enough report's will come out about how it is a Korean nursing home and they will have to turn the light's off. SaintChuck.

DMichaels69
01-17-16, 15:54
I have visited twice. First lady I already knew so left happy. Second lady I did not so left unhappy and shorted on time. At this point I would not recommend. The Koreans can't seem to get it right in St Chucks.
Maybe they need a fresh start with a new sign. LOL

SaintChuck
01-18-16, 01:17
Maybe they are running out of names. It has been Lake Spa, Royal Spa, 64 Med Spa, and Silver Spa, just to name a few. They should just be honest and call it KNH Spa (Korean Nursing Home). I would just like to meet the brain trust who thought that it would be a great idea to open another AMP in St. Charles. Not to mention, when the new place open's next month that will make 8 AMP's within about a 4 mile radius. It will be interesting to see who has to shut down first. SaintChuck.

Jon Smithe
01-22-16, 15:53
Please clear your inbox.

SaintChuck
01-22-16, 21:56
So, I was doing my usual morning AMP research and I came across this ad http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-management-grand-openin-chinese-relaxing-massage-25hr/33564688 This is a new place and it is close to me. I figured that if they were advertising in the body rubs section of BP, it would be a sure thing. I walk in the lobby and there is a Chinese woman between 40 and 45 and tall for a Chinese woman. She was built like a pencil. In her broken english she asked if I had seen the BP ad, and that made me think this was going to be a great start to the day. I got the discount rate. 5 for 1 hour. She takes me back to the room, and once I get in the room I notice 2 things as I am getting undressed. First off, it was very cold in this place, especially once your on the table naked. The second thing I notice is that there is a horrible smell in this place, it was like sulphur and sewage, it was obvious that they must be having come plumbing issues. She comes in and starts her rub, and every time I try to touch her leg she jump's away. The whole time I am face down there was no teasing. On the flip she was rubbing my chest and I pulled the towel off and she quickly put it back on. I pulled the towel off a few more times and she would put it right back on. I asked her if she could give me a special massage, and she said no, she doesn't do that. I know that YMMV, but I am sure that is not the case here, there is no fun to be had. I was so pissed off as I was walking out of there. I wasn't even pissed about not getting a HJ. I was pissed off because I felt like I had been a victim of false advertising and that I had been scammed. You shouldn't put an ad on the body rubs section of BP, if you have no intention of delivering what is expected. I almost forgot something, besides the place being cold and having a horrible smell, the walls in the rooms are only about 6 ft. High. So there is a big open space between the top of the wall and the ceiling. I sat in my vehicle feeling sad and that I had just been scammed. I also felt that I had a full tank of venom that needed to be released. I quickly drove to the next place. SaintChuck.

Bob521
01-23-16, 02:02
I had a situation summer before last. Woman I was friendly with moved from Buff Grove to Galesburg. We continued to talk and see each other. She had really bad English. None, essentially. She was a legit Chinese MT. Had frequent problems with guys asking for extras. She sends me the phone number of the place and I was able to find the Ad. In Backpage. Under escort services. It took literally days to explain to her that people were being lead to believe she was a prostitute. I tried to get management to place the ad in therapeutic services section. Never happened. I think her friend that got her the job did not know any better (idiot). I think the friend's husband knew exactly what they were doing. (scumbag) I even built a website for them. (Free one from WX.Com). So it's possible your girl had no idea why guys were asking for extras. Either way your experience was the same. Bob.

So, I was doing my usual morning AMP research and I came across this ad http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-management-grand-openin-chinese-relaxing-massage-25hr/33564688 This is a new place and it is close to me. I figured that if they were advertising in the body rubs section of BP, it would be a sure thing. I walk in the lobby and there is a Chinese woman between 40 and 45 and tall for a Chinese woman. She was built like a pencil. In her broken english she asked if I had seen the BP ad, and that made me think this was going to be a great start to the day. I got the discount rate. 5 for 1 hour. She takes me back to the room, and once I get in the room I notice 2 things as I am getting undressed. First off, it was very cold in this place, especially once your on the table naked. The second thing I notice is that there is a horrible smell in this place, it was like sulphur and sewage, it was obvious that they must be having come plumbing issues. She comes in and starts her rub, and every time I try to touch her leg she jump's away. The whole time I am face down there was no teasing. On the flip she was rubbing my chest and I pulled the towel off and she quickly put it back on. I pulled the towel off a few more times and she would put it right back on. I asked her if she could give me a special massage, and she said no, she doesn't do that. I know that YMMV, but I am sure that is not the case here, there is no fun to be had. I was so pissed off as I was walking out of there. I wasn't even pissed about not getting a HJ. I was pissed off because I felt like I had been a victim of false advertising and that I had been scammed. You shouldn't put an ad on the body rubs section of BP, if you have no intention of delivering what is expected. I almost forgot something, besides the place being cold and having a horrible smell, the walls in the rooms are only about 6 ft. High. So there is a big open space between the top of the wall and the ceiling. I sat in my vehicle feeling sad and that I had just been scammed. I also felt that I had a full tank of venom that needed to be released. I quickly drove to the next place. SaintChuck.

DMichaels69
01-23-16, 10:54
I also tried this place. I was in the first room and when I was there there was another lady and a guy hanging out. It was distracting because they were talking loudly.
The lady's description sounds like the lady I probably had, tall, thin.
She did a good massage and at one point while she was massaging my back she got up on the table and placed my arm around her waist. She was dressed in casual pants, not yoga pants. and a short shirt. This place is not conducive to mongering as SaintChuck said the walls don't go all the way up to the ceiling so you could hear everything.

SaintChuck
01-23-16, 19:14
So yesterday I had a bad experience at this cold, stinky place in Batavia. I don't feel so bad now, because I was given the discount rate of. 5 for the hour. Here is the new ad from today http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/superb-spa-in-west-suburb-batavia-pretty-asian-girls-massage-try-and-spoil-urself/19693771 and if you check out the ad, it is now. 65 for the hour. I guess I feel little better knowing that I saved myself. 15 on that shitty experience. I alway's see in the newspaper when an AMP get's busted it is because someone complained about suspicious activity. I would like to call Uncle LEO and report this place for false advertising and wasting 1 hour of my life. Do yourself a favor and avoid this place. SaintChuck.

SaintChuck
01-23-16, 23:52
After my bad experience in Batavia on Friday, I hopped on Rt. 31 and headed south. I knew that I needed to get to a real AMP quick and release all the venom I had built up. So I ended up at this place http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/special-10-off-relaxmassage-bestwork-q-and-sweet/30604204 . If you are not familiar with this area it would be very hard to find this place. You have to pull into a business and then drive down a hill to find this little old cinder block building, you can't see the building from the road. It is a very old run down building. I walk in and I see a big Chinese woman sleeping on the couch, she wakes up and says Masssaggeee. I take a look at her and she is a big woman and probably about 50 and really ugly. I didn't care I had to get the poison out of me. She takes me to this old looking room and I hop up on the table. This massage table was awful, it was hard as concrete and the type of table you would use at a garage sale. She comes in and starts her rub and I go to roaming. After about 5 minutes I am sweating because it is so damn hot in this place, there were portable plug in heaters everywhere in this place. Only about 10 minutes in I flip and she goes to work without any hesitation or discussion. I pop and she cleans me up. Then she starts giving me a testicle massage and rubbing my legs and chest. After about 10 minutes I am ready to go again and once again she takes care of it like a champ. After I pop again she cleans me up. We still had a little time left and she starts messing around with my little guy as if she want's me to go for round 3. I tell her no, I am spent. I get dressed and tip her and there were no issues. The bad, this place is a pain in the ass to find and it is old and rundown. The massage table was awful and the MT was a 2, even on the AMP scale. Also if you don't like cigarette smoke, be warned, the cigarette smoke in this place was thick. If this women doesn't have a customer, I think she chain smokes inside of this place. The good, If you are just looking for a no hassle good time, she will provide it. If I would have been able to go again she would have had no problem with me popping 3 times in an hour. She was all about customer service. SaintChuck.

Morrisman
01-24-16, 02:00
Sorry for your frustration. Glad I read your review because I thought about checking this place out. I would not have been able to handle either place you described. I either need a decent massage from an average looking woman in a peaceful environment or FS from an attractive woman in a crappy environment. I don't care how many times I pop in a session. I have always had issues with taking a long time to pop anyway. Smoke is an automatic deal killer.

After my bad experience in Batavia on Friday, I hopped on Rt. 31 and headed south. I knew that I needed to get to a real AMP quick and release all the venom I had built up. So I ended up at this place http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/special-10-off-relaxmassage-bestwork-q-and-sweet/30604204 . If you are not familiar with this area it would be very hard to find this place. You have to pull into a business and then drive down a hill to find this little old cinder block building, you can't see the building from the road. It is a very old run down building. I walk in and I see a big Chinese woman sleeping on the couch, she wakes up and says Masssaggeee. I take a look at her and she is a big woman and probably about 50 and really ugly. I didn't care I had to get the poison out of me. She takes me to this old looking room and I hop up on the table. This massage table was awful, it was hard as concrete and the type of table you would use at a garage sale. She comes in and starts her rub and I go to roaming. After about 5 minutes I am sweating because it is so damn hot in this place, there were portable plug in heaters everywhere in this place. Only about 10 minutes in I flip and she goes to work without any hesitation or discussion. I pop and she cleans me up. Then she starts giving me a testicle massage and rubbing my legs and chest. After about 10 minutes I am ready to go again and once again she takes care of it like a champ. After I pop again she cleans me up. We still had a little time left and she starts messing around with my little guy as if she want's me to go for round 3. I tell her no, I am spent. I get dressed and tip her and there were no issues. The bad, this place is a pain in the ass to find and it is old and rundown. The massage table was awful and the MT was a 2, even on the AMP scale. Also if you don't like cigarette smoke, be warned, the cigarette smoke in this place was thick. If this women doesn't have a customer, I think she chain smokes inside of this place. The good, If you are just looking for a no hassle good time, she will provide it. If I would have been able to go again she would have had no problem with me popping 3 times in an hour. She was all about customer service. SaintChuck.

Jlima
01-24-16, 08:35
I tried this place recently and had pretty much the same experience. I think it's ran by the same people who have the spa over there on Farnsworth by 88/ outlet malls because when I went in a girl who was at that location was there at the computer. I ended up with the same one you had SaintChuck. I also was looking from some stress relief real quick so I wasn't super picky this day. No hassle, not haggle, no prompting, actually got a decent massage also. The location is hard to find the first time but I kind of like it because you can't really see it from the street so when you walk out you don't have people looking at you. If you go at night it's completely dead over there. When I went I had to knock on the door and she had to open to door to the place which is also a good sign.