PDA

View Full Version : Geneva IL

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

DMichaels69
05-31-18, 18:58
Boooooring. Snoozeville now.

I just wanted to give you the heads up because I don't know how far you are traveling. The current lineup is mediocre at best. The days of FS seem to be long gone and the girls are just going through the motions to collect their 40 bucks. I will stop in there from once in a while out of pure laziness because it is so close to my house. I wish that there were more options in the area. It was much better in 2015 when St. Charles was littered with AMP's. LOL. SaintChuck.

I usually stop in this place once every 2 months. Last time was nothing special.

Daze00
06-04-18, 13:29
Completely agree it's been boring and eh at the swiss alps. I'm a victim like Sir Saint Chuck. It's so close I stop by cause I'm just not in the mood for driving any where. It's been a couple of years since I've left there very happy. Massages are sub-par and finish is the same. But out of World, the place by arby's, or the swiss alps. Swiss tends to still be above the other 2 in my opinion.

Beast42
06-07-18, 00:28
Stopped by the Swiss Ace a few days ago. Honestly, I think the expectation has been a little too high for this spa and others in the area. Those of us that are regulars in this hobby should understand that talent shifts and can vary from month to month. This spa is no different. The one constant, at this spa, is that the rooms are big, clean, and comfortable. The tables are probably the most comfortable in the area. I met with Holly and had a very nice time. I hadn't visited for a few months (I'm over an hour away) and wasn't familiar with the current talent. Holly is mid 40's with strong hands and a big smile. She's cute (ish) and very friendly. Bottom line is she gave a very nice / strong massage and there was zero clock watching. No talk of tip and she was happy with the standard.

Indian Chief
06-16-18, 12:37
I was in Chuck town for a reason. Thought of getting massage. Found one on 1550 North / Main. Got Yuyu, thicker then normal Chinese girls. There is other girl working there. Great massage, but no HE. But left relaxed.

DMichaels69
06-16-18, 15:56
Besides massage world, unfortunately st chucks is a dead end.

I was in Chuck town for a reason. Thought of getting massage. Found one on 1550 North / Main. Got Yuyu, thicker then normal Chinese girls. There is other girl working there. Great massage, but no HE. But left relaxed.

Brexit
07-15-18, 16:05
I was in Chuck town for a reason. Thought of getting massage. Found one on 1550 North / Main. Got Yuyu, thicker then normal Chinese girls. There is other girl working there. Great massage, but no HE. But left relaxed.Tried going there 3 weeks ago aroundv7 pm and place was closed. Called the number on the door and the girl said sorry slow so they closed early. WTF. Guess I was lucky though since reading more about them.

Saved me money. Ended up having a great session in switzerland instead. Had to wait 20 minutes though in one of the extra private rooms since they were busy. But worth the wait.

Chris873
07-16-18, 23:40
Tried going there 3 weeks ago aroundv7 pm and place was closed. Called the number on the door and the girl said sorry slow so they closed early. WTF. Guess I was lucky though since reading more about them.

Saved me money. Ended up having a great session in switzerland instead. Had to wait 20 minutes though in one of the extra private rooms since they were busy. But worth the wait.I haven't been to Switzerland in a while. Who did you see?

Brexit
07-26-18, 15:48
I haven't been to Switzerland in a while. Who did you see?Saw Teresa. Younger 30 or so pretty, slim, great massage, decent English, didn't push tip or rush hour. 60/50. Will definitely return to see her. The other 2 girls looked pretty good too if I miss her. She said she works wednesdays and most sundays, but I saw her on a Monday. Strangely enough. LOL.

DMichaels69
08-05-18, 20:35
Her name also changes, she has a good game. The session was very good, great personality, good English, not bad massage.

Saw Teresa. Younger 30 or so pretty, slim, great massage, decent English, didn't push tip or rush hour. 60/50. Will definitely return to see her. The other 2 girls looked pretty good too if I miss her. She said she works wednesdays and most sundays, but I saw her on a Monday. Strangely enough. LOL.

SmileySam
08-09-18, 12:29
Went to the spa by the Ace. Never been before. Thought this might be the one with Teresa. Anyway my MT must have been late 30's early 40's. Decent massage. She was cute though. It was around lunch time. She was so nice to make a sandwich for me. Never had that happen before.

JolieThornDog
08-10-18, 12:11
Went to the spa by the Ace. Never been before. Thought this might be the one with Teresa. Anyway my MT must have been late 30's early 40's. Decent massage. She was cute though. It was around lunch time. She was so nice to make a sandwich for me. Never had that happen before.Would have been nice to offer something other than a sandwich to eat. LOL.

MarkLipper
09-01-18, 14:40
I have a question for the monger that rides his motorcycle to the Switzerland spa. PM me.

Ddaavvee1
10-04-18, 18:28
Long time lurker, first time poster. Been to Switzerland many times over the years. Service sometimes good and sometimes very good and sometimes not so good. Right now service very good especially with Nina, Lucy good but not as good as Nina. Both give very good massages. I don't give details in open forum.

MarkLipper
10-04-18, 19:26
Major parking lot construction at the Switzerland location. Call for discounts. Girls also VERY liberal due to lack of biz.

DMichaels69
10-05-18, 07:58
Now I understand why Nina has opened up more.

Major parking lot construction at the Switzerland location. Call for discounts. Girls also VERY liberal due to lack of biz.

SaintChuck
10-05-18, 10:38
Long time lurker, first time poster. Been to Switzerland many times over the years. Service sometimes good and sometimes very good and sometimes not so good. Right now service very good especially with Nina, Lucy good but not as good as Nina. Both give very good massages. I don't give details in open forum.Who is Lucy? I spend quite a bit of time in Switzerland and there is no Lucy in the lineup. The girls are rotated from Switzerland to Wauconda and there is no Lucy in the lineup. Switzerland has Nina, Sasha and recently Sophie was there. SaintChuck.

SaintChuck
10-05-18, 10:46
While we are on the subject of Switzerland, I would like to give them a Bud Light real men of genius award. The last time I was there I noticed that the owners put mailbox numbers on the front doors to promote the fact that they are now open until 10:30 PM. Uncle LEO loves to hang out and drink coffee at that 7-11 and now you are going to have Mongers strolling out of the spa at 10:30 or 10:45 PM on a weeknight, pure genius. They might as well put a red flashing neon sign in the window that says Brothel. LOL. SaintChuck.

Taz66
10-05-18, 10:59
While we are on the subject of Switzerland, I would like to give them a Bud Light real men of genius award. The last time I was there I noticed that the owners put mailbox numbers on the front doors to promote the fact that they are now open until 10:30 PM. Uncle LEO loves to hang out and drink coffee at that 7-11 and now you are going to have Mongers strolling out of the spa at 10:30 or 10:45 PM on a weeknight, pure genius. They might as well put a red flashing neon sign in the window that says Brothel. LOL. SaintChuck.Which place is Switzerland or Alps? Do they have FS? I would appreciate it if you would pm me with the info.

Walker333
10-05-18, 15:46
Now I understand why Nina has opened up more.Nina is a great masseuse, but her manu was limited to L1 when she was working by the Ace. Is it more open now?

DMichaels69
10-05-18, 16:19
I don't really want any more than that with her but seems she would be open to more.

Nina is a great masseuse, but her manu was limited to L1 when she was working by the Ace. Is it more open now?

Ddaavvee1
10-05-18, 17:31
Who is Lucy? I spend quite a bit of time in Switzerland and there is no Lucy in the lineup. The girls are rotated from Switzerland to Wauconda and there is no Lucy in the lineup. Switzerland has Nina, Sasha and recently Sophie was there. SaintChuck.I've seen two girls there Nina and she said her name was Lucy. That was last week and two weeks ago. In my opinion the place is too busy. Door alarm ringing several times an hour, at least before the construction.

Brody17
10-09-18, 00:57
Nina was ok. Seniors can send PM.

I've seen two girls there Nina and she said her name was Lucy. That was last week and two weeks ago. In my opinion the place is too busy. Door alarm ringing several times an hour, at least before the construction.

MarkLipper
10-09-18, 23:53
The parking lot construction is complete. FYI. You can always enter and exit the spa thru the back door on the far west side of the building. I do.

Ddaavvee1
10-10-18, 16:51
The parking lot construction is complete. FYI. You can always enter and exit the spa thru the back door on the far west side of the building. I do.Good to know.

Brexit
10-10-18, 17:00
The parking lot construction is complete. FYI. You can always enter and exit the spa thru the back door on the far west side of the building. I do.During construction I used the back door but normally in the past and today I found it locked with no door bell. Not sure about being able to get in that way now. The back is pretty exposed to the view of the street anyway so no big loss. I park in the sea of cars in front of ace and keep a tool from ace in a bag in the car if I ever need a cover story at home. LOL.

SaintChuck
10-12-18, 01:02
During construction I used the back door but normally in the past and today I found it locked with no door bell. Not sure about being able to get in that way now. The back is pretty exposed to the view of the street anyway so no big loss. I park in the sea of cars in front of ace and keep a tool from ace in a bag in the car if I ever need a cover story at home. LOL.From my posts everybody can probably figure out that I live very close to Switzerland. Because of my proximity to the spa and the fact that I frequent the spa, I drive by there at least 2 times a day. I can tell you that using the back door is a BAD idea and would only bring negative attention to the spa. First off, the back door is always kept locked as it should be and it doesn't matter how hard you beat on it because nobody is going to hear you. Second and most important, Uncle LEO loves to sit across the street in the empty parking lot and shoot radar. I am pretty sure that Uncle LEO will become a little bit suspicious when he is sitting there and he starts seeing predominantly middle aged white males walking in the alley and beating on the spa door. As Brexit stated, the parking lot is plenty big enough for your vehicle to blend in. After all we're talking about going into a rub and tug, not a 10 kilo deal with the cartel. In a few weeks it will be dark at 4 PM anyway. Just use the front door. SaintChuck.

DMichaels69
10-12-18, 09:17
LOL. Grow a set and go in the front door. Its not an issue there and if your lucky one of the nail ladies from the spa next door will be having a cigarette and you can Polish your skills.

From my posts everybody can probably figure out that I live very close to Switzerland. Because of my proximity to the spa and the fact that I frequent the spa, I drive by there at least 2 times a day. I can tell you that using the back door is a BAD idea and would only bring negative attention to the spa. First off, the back door is always kept locked as it should be and it doesn't matter how hard you beat on it because nobody is going to hear you. Second and most important, Uncle LEO loves to sit across the street in the empty parking lot and shoot radar. I am pretty sure that Uncle LEO will become a little bit suspicious when he is sitting there and he starts seeing predominantly middle aged white males walking in the alley and beating on the spa door. As Brexit stated, the parking lot is plenty big enough for your vehicle to blend in. After all we're talking about going into a rub and tug, not a 10 kilo deal with the cartel. In a few weeks it will be dark at 4 PM anyway. Just use the front door. SaintChuck.

Member #5796
10-22-18, 07:18
I have a question for the monger that rides his motorcycle to the Switzerland spa. PM me.I usually ride to Switzerland, but been a couple weeks.

Avg Joe
10-22-18, 11:25
I have a question for the monger that rides his motorcycle to the Switzerland spa. PM me.I have had my black Harley Ultra Classic there numerous times.

Member #5796
10-22-18, 18:47
I have a question for the monger that rides his motorcycle to the Switzerland spa. PM me.Ask me, long time monger, just registered this site. What's the question?

Member #5796
10-23-18, 02:26
Who is Lucy? I spend quite a bit of time in Switzerland and there is no Lucy in the lineup. The girls are rotated from Switzerland to Wauconda and there is no Lucy in the lineup. Switzerland has Nina, Sasha and recently Sophie was there. SaintChuck.I know the girls very well, Sasa calls herself Lucy on occasion, also Lisa. Doesn't matter, you'll always get a good massage from her or Nina, sometimes Helen.

BigGuyRay2
11-08-18, 18:16
Wasn't sure where to post this. Has anyone seen Jamie Lee who's currently out of Batavia but has old ad's from Naperville, Aurora, North Aurora and places in that general area? She was advertising on listcrawler, which seems to be down, and Batavia is so close to me I thought I'd check the board for opinions. Thanks, Ray.

Bears52
12-16-18, 22:34
Ray, saw her today for quickie. Works out of house. She is older, nice body, does have rock hard fake tits. Place was kinda messy. Went right to it says she doesn't give head. It was alright. She is nice and said she has been gone for 22 months as she was locked up.

Bears52
12-16-18, 22:39
This is my first post. Saw her for quickie. She is older, decent body, rock hard implants. Put donation day got undressed and did our thing. Says she doesn't give head which was a disappointment. Very nice lady, place kinda messy.

BigGuyRay2
01-09-19, 15:45
Ray, saw her today for quickie. Works out of house. She is older, nice body, does have rock hard fake tits. Place was kinda messy. Went right to it says she doesn't give head. It was alright. She is nice and said she has been gone for 22 months as she was locked up.Thanks for the review, No head = no go for me. Batavia is very close to where I live so I thought I'd put out there. Oh well.

AcrossTheUnive
01-15-19, 02:56
Thanks for the review, No head = no go for me. Batavia is very close to where I live so I thought I'd put out there. Oh well.While she did not give head when I saw her a few months back, I was pleasantly surprised when she was riding me and definitely came, I felt the unmistakable feeling of squirt dribbling down my boys and butt crack. She was extremely horny and attacked like a wildcat.

I feel that she is too chatty though. I may return one day just for the squirt action though.

Bob521
01-16-19, 02:20
I park behind our Shop in BG every day. That way I avoid tripping the doorbell as I come and go. Actually all the tenants park in back, even though it's prohibited. In the summer we'd have picnics in back. Normally, we keep the door locked. Bob.

LOL. Grow a set and go in the front door. Its not an issue there and if your lucky one of the nail ladies from the spa next door will be having a cigarette and you can Polish your skills.

Mongger
01-23-19, 00:15
Stopped by our fav spa by ACE twice recently. Saw Nina both times. Not a beauty but not bad either. Great personality, fun and very accommodating. Got a Russian finish while laying on my back and her standing next to me. She knows how to work that technique well fellas. 45 for hh house fee and 40 tip.

DMichaels69
01-26-19, 19:56
Yep, its Nina and the other girl whose name escapes me. I'd say very standard fare, not bad.

Stopped by our fav spa by ACE twice recently. Saw Nina both times. Not a beauty but not bad either. Great personality, fun and very accommodating. Got a Russian finish while laying on my back and her standing next to me. She knows how to work that technique well fellas. 45 for hh house fee and 40 tip.

Walker333
01-27-19, 22:30
Yep, its Nina and the other girl whose name escapes me. I'd say very standard fare, not bad.I know her for some time, from Ace in Wauconda. She is fine, but kinda fast, no shorting on time, still it feels as if she is in a hurry. Nonetheless, she is a nice woman.

DMichaels69
01-28-19, 08:51
Yep, standard fare.

I know her for some time, from Ace in Wauconda. She is fine, but kinda fast, no shorting on time, still it feels as if she is in a hurry. Nonetheless, she is a nice woman.

SaintChuck
01-28-19, 18:11
Yep, its Nina and the other girl whose name escapes me. I'd say very standard fare, not bad.

I know her for some time, from Ace in Wauconda. She is fine, but kinda fast, no shorting on time, still it feels as if she is in a hurry. Nonetheless, she is a nice woman.The other woman is Sophie and this is at least her 2nd tour of duty in Switzerland. Sophie also worked at the Wauconda location. Now that I think about it, I also remember seeing Sophie in Gilberts, she has been around for a few years now. SaintChuck.

Daze00
01-29-19, 17:06
Cracks me up always different names. Lady I've seen there on and off last year told me to call her Helen. Either way as always comfy beds decent enough massage always get a handshake before I leave with full access roaming under clothes. Of course after my hand gets sprayed with rubbing alcohol. I will say I'm confused as heck with why she continues to try and give me socks. It's a nice gesture. I just think it's unusual. Happened last 2 or 3 times I've been there.

Mongger
02-26-19, 21:48
So I made a stop at massage world in St. Charles. Guess I was looking for something different than what's available over at Switzerland. There were two massage therapists there. The one I drew was probably late 30's, average size and average looking. I asked her her name and I think she said something like Nagee or Nacee. Very hard to understand. When I lay down on the table she covered my backside. No teasing even though I rubbed her legs a few times while on my stomach. Massage was ok. On the flip I intentionally removed the draping and she smiled and got the idea after I laid her hand where it needed to go. She got the oil, and got the job done. Nothing spectacular but at least I left happy. On the way out, I got a better look at the other massage therapist and she looked better. Slender with long dark hair. Probably in her early 30's. I might have to go back and see if I can catch her. 40 for hhr house fee and 40 tip. Can't ***** too hard for 80 total out the door I guess.

All and all a very average experience from an average MT. I'm starting to get a little depressed and uninspired with the AMP scene out here in the west and NW burbs. Just very standard, boring and repetitive blah visits. Not really sure what the hell I am expecting. More spa choices? Hotter MTs? Larger menu options? All of the above probably. Sorry for the gloomy conclusion.

DMichaels69
03-01-19, 09:10
Good assessment of the scene. Switzerland is in need of a new rotation. Same two ladies have been there forever.

So I made a stop at massage world in St. Charles. Guess I was looking for something different than what's available over at Switzerland. There were two massage therapists there. The one I drew was probably late 30's, average size and average looking. I asked her her name and I think she said something like Nagee or Nacee. Very hard to understand. When I lay down on the table she covered my backside. No teasing even though I rubbed her legs a few times while on my stomach. Massage was ok. On the flip I intentionally removed the draping and she smiled and got the idea after I laid her hand where it needed to go. She got the oil, and got the job done. Nothing spectacular but at least I left happy. On the way out, I got a better look at the other massage therapist and she looked better. Slender with long dark hair. Probably in her early 30's. I might have to go back and see if I can catch her. 40 for hhr house fee and 40 tip. Can't ***** too hard for 80 total out the door I guess.

All and all a very average experience from an average MT. I'm starting to get a little depressed and uninspired with the AMP scene out here in the west and NW burbs. Just very standard, boring and repetitive blah visits. Not really sure what the hell I am expecting. More spa choices? Hotter MTs? Larger menu options? All of the above probably. Sorry for the gloomy conclusion.

DMichaels69
03-02-19, 10:23
I stopped in a while back, same scenario. No fun zone.

Went to Summer Spa and was had an average massage by a kind of short Asian lady in her upper 30's. She spoke pretty good English and had a great personality but "Professional Massage only" is all she kept telling me. Touching of the butt was as far as I got. Another slender much less attractive older woman works at the front desk. Not worth a visit.

SaintChuck
03-02-19, 15:24
Went to Summer Spa and was had an average massage by a kind of short Asian lady in her upper 30's. She spoke pretty good English and had a great personality but "Professional Massage only" is all she kept telling me. Touching of the butt was as far as I got. Another slender much less attractive older woman works at the front desk. Not worth a visit.

I stopped in a while back, same scenario. No fun zone.Back in the Spring of 2016 Uncle LEO went on a rampage and wiped all of the AMP's off of the map in St. Charles. The place is a dead zone now and I don't think that the good old days will ever return. The people in St. Charles can sleep a lot better at night knowing that the evil Asian HJ women are gone. LOL. SaintChuck.

Mongger
03-12-19, 00:28
Good assessment of the scene. Switzerland is in need of a new rotation. Same two ladies have been there forever.Went back on Saturday night. Same talent. Got Nina again. She had to work really hard due to my boredom with the same old same old.

Walker333
03-12-19, 09:31
Went back on Saturday night. Same talent. Got Nina again. She had to work really hard due to my boredom with the same old same old.Actually she's a hard worker, works hard to make it hard. Yes, rotation at at Swiss is long time overdue.

JackRam
03-12-19, 17:15
Actually she's a hard worker, works hard to make it hard. Yes, rotation at at Swiss is long time overdue.I would still visit and and S over any number of AMP girls out there right now. They are always happy to see you and that goes a long way.

Walker333
03-12-19, 21:07
I would still visit and and S over any number of AMP girls out there right now. They are always happy to see you and that goes a long way.Nina is always happy to see me, but it doesn't make me happier above L1.

SaintChuck
03-12-19, 23:58
Actually she's a hard worker, works hard to make it hard. Yes, rotation at at Swiss is long time overdue.I have been visiting Switzerland since 2015. In the past they always had super fast rotations and it made things a lot more interesting. Nina is a really sweet woman with a great personality, but it has been like 9 months now. This place is way overdue for a rotation. I would be more than happy to fly out to Flushing and recruit some new talent. LOL. SaintChuck.

DMichaels69
03-13-19, 15:51
Please do that!

I have been visiting Switzerland since 2015. In the past they always had super fast rotations and it made things a lot more interesting. Nina is a really sweet woman with a great personality, but it has been like 9 months now. This place is way overdue for a rotation. I would be more than happy to fly out to Flushing and recruit some new talent. LOL. SaintChuck.

Mr LoudMonger
03-20-19, 02:01
Nina is always happy to see me, but it doesn't make me happier above L1.Is Switzerland affiliated with the Wauconda place? Both of them could be called Ace Is the Place. And I think several of the girls I used to see in Wauconda, moved to Switzerland. Nina for sure, and Vivian / Sophie.

SaintChuck
03-20-19, 16:27
Is Switzerland affiliated with the Wauconda place? Both of them could be called Ace Is the Place. And I think several of the girls I used to see in Wauconda, moved to Switzerland. Nina for sure, and Vivian / Sophie.The current lineup in Switzerland is Nina and Sophie. Yes they were both in Wauconda. SaintChuck.

Walker333
03-20-19, 20:08
The current lineup in Switzerland is Nina and Sophie. Yes they were both in Wauconda. SaintChuck.They both deliver exelent rub, although just a slightly expande L1 is the limit. YMMV.

JackRam
04-07-19, 08:14
Visited one of my all time favorite places to see one of my all time favorite girls. To my surprise my ATF Nina is taking some time off. Nina has never failed to disappoint me and I was ready to leave when Mindy came out of the door, took my hand, and said "let's go". I'm sure glad I didn't leave. Mindy is early 30's, slim, and cute with a mischievous smile. She has a nice athletic body and a very perky top. Great massage, full 60 minutes, and was more than happy with the 60/50 donation. She said she'll be there on Monday till the end of week when Nina returns. I'll be back at least one more time to see her.

SaintChuck
04-07-19, 11:24
Visited one of my all time favorite places to see one of my all time favorite girls. To my surprise my ATF Nina is taking some time off. Nina has never failed to disappoint me and I was ready to leave when Mindy came out of the door, took my hand, and said "let's go". I'm sure glad I didn't leave. Mindy is early 30's, slim, and cute with a mischievous smile. She has a nice athletic body and a very perky top. Great massage, full 60 minutes, and was more than happy with the 60/50 donation. She said she'll be there on Monday till the end of week when Nina returns. I'll be back at least one more time to see her.I wish I would have went the day that you went. Over the weekend I stopped in at Switzerland and I was greeted by a short and stocky woman in her 50's, that looked like Shrek. I told her that I was there to see Nina, and she told me in this really gruff manly voice that Nina was busy and it would be 45 minutes. Then Shrek offered to give me a massageee. I politely declined and left. I honestly can't believe that the owner is so hard up for workers that she brought in this new woman. Over the years Switzerland has had some really decent talent. I wonder if the owner needs to go get her eyes examined. SaintChuck.

DMichaels69
04-07-19, 12:02
There is a girl who is very part time there and each time she shows up she uses a different name. Very attractive, very good massage, very good English. She is a fill in for those on "vacation".

I wish I would have went the day that you went. Over the weekend I stopped in at Switzerland and I was greeted by a short and stocky woman in her 50's, that looked like Shrek. I told her that I was there to see Nina, and she told me in this really gruff manly voice that Nina was busy and it would be 45 minutes. Then Shrek offered to give me a massageee. I politely declined and left. I honestly can't believe that the owner is so hard up for workers that she brought in this new woman. Over the years Switzerland has had some really decent talent. I wonder if the owner needs to go get her eyes examined. SaintChuck.

Visited one of my all time favorite places to see one of my all time favorite girls. To my surprise my ATF Nina is taking some time off. Nina has never failed to disappoint me and I was ready to leave when Mindy came out of the door, took my hand, and said "let's go". I'm sure glad I didn't leave. Mindy is early 30's, slim, and cute with a mischievous smile. She has a nice athletic body and a very perky top. Great massage, full 60 minutes, and was more than happy with the 60/50 donation. She said she'll be there on Monday till the end of week when Nina returns. I'll be back at least one more time to see her.

JackRam
04-07-19, 12:13
There is a girl who is very part time there and each time she shows up she uses a different name. Very attractive, very good massage, very good English. She is a fill in for those on "vacation".This is true and she usually shows up without notice. I don't think she's going to be there today but she said for sure.

JackRam
04-07-19, 20:11
This is true and she usually shows up without notice. I don't think she's going to be there today but she said for sure.My previous post was missing a word or two. I wanted to say she will be there on Monday for sure.

SaintChuck
04-07-19, 23:31
My previous post was missing a word or two. I wanted to say she will be there on Monday for sure.This is one situation that I would actually advise you to call the spa. Depending on how far you live, you don't want to make a 45 minute drive just to find out that Shrek is working. SaintChuck.

Wenger
04-08-19, 05:25
This is one situation that I would actually advise you to call the spa. Depending on how far you live, you don't want to make a 45 minute drive just to find out that Shrek is working. SaintChuck.That assumes that they'll even tell you the truth on who's there, or even available.

-w.

SaintChuck
04-08-19, 09:25
That assumes that they'll even tell you the truth on who's there, or even available.

-w.I know calling a spa is a huge waste of time. I figured it would be easy for this guy to figure out if this Mindy woman is working. Switzerland only has 2 girls working. He stated that Nina is his ATF, so I figured that he would probably know her voice over the phone. If somebody answers the phone and sounds like a grumpy old Chinese man, that is Shrek. This would at least increase his odds of getting the truth. I can't believe she is using the name Mindy now. LOL. SaintChuck.

JackRam
04-08-19, 09:37
I know calling a spa is a huge waste of time. I figured it would be easy for this guy to figure out if this Mindy woman is working. Switzerland only has 2 girls working. He stated that Nina is his ATF, so I figured that he would probably know her voice over the phone. If somebody answers the phone and sounds like a grumpy old Chinese man, that is Shrek. This would at least increase his odds of getting the truth. I can't believe she is using the name Mindy now. LOL. SaintChuck.I can guarantee you that Mindy is not Shrek. LOL. Far from it.

Walker333
04-08-19, 15:09
I know calling a spa is a huge waste of time. I figured it would be easy for this guy to figure out if this Mindy woman is working. Switzerland only has 2 girls working. He stated that Nina is his ATF, so I figured that he would probably know her voice over the phone. If somebody answers the phone and sounds like a grumpy old Chinese man, that is Shrek. This would at least increase his odds of getting the truth. I can't believe she is using the name Mindy now. LOL. SaintChuck.I did call last week to make an appointment with Nina and was told that she was available, but when I showed up. I discovered that she was absent and a new MT will was working instead. YES she looked fine, younger then the rest of the talent there, but her massage skills were mediocre as well as the finish, she did demonstrated some skin, but cathegoricaly refused to take the top off. On top of all that she demanded additional 10, When I offered 50. She called herself something that sounded as Misu or Michu. BTW, I heard some rumors that Nina is working at an unknown MP in Chicago. If any one knows her location, please PM.

SaintChuck
04-08-19, 18:27
I did call last week to make an appointment with Nina and was told that she was available, but when I showed up. I discovered that she was absent and a new MT will was working instead. YES she looked fine, younger then the rest of the talent there, but her massage skills were mediocre as well as the finish, she did demonstrated some skin, but cathegoricaly refused to take the top off. On top of all that she demanded additional 10, When I offered 50. She called herself something that sounded as Misu or Michu. BTW, I heard some rumors that Nina is working at an unknown MP in Chicago. If any one knows her location, please PM.Nina is still there. She was there all weekend. As of Saturday night the lineup is Nina and Shrek. SaintChuck.

DMichaels69
04-14-19, 16:07
Yes Nina is still there. There is another lady I saw that probably won't be busy a lot.

Nina is still there. She was there all weekend. As of Saturday night the lineup is Nina and Shrek. SaintChuck.

SaintChuck
04-15-19, 09:23
Yes Nina is still there. There is another lady I saw that probably won't be busy a lot.Nina is going to be very busy now. I can't imagine too many Mongers will be willing to pay money to get a massage from Shrek. SaintChuck.

TheHedgeHog
04-21-19, 22:26
With all the hype about Nina, I called to see if she's working / available. Was told that she's currently on vacation. The girl on the phone said there are Linda & Coco are available and that Linda is pretty good. The girl spoke very good English on the phone. Tried doing my homework before I go and saw that a couple of members mentioned a part time girl filling in who speaks good English a few posts below. I was thinking could this be her? Searched Coco and last post was 2 years ago. Searched Linda and nothing.

So on I went and a nice enthusiastic girl greeted me. She was short and petite. Was afraid to run into Shrek as a few had mentioned. Girl who greeted me had an ok face (4 or 5), but a great body and ass. After the usual hi, how are you, I knew the girl was the one who answered the phone and her name was Linda. The massage was excellent with lots of fun zone tease & play. She was very talkative, enthusiastic, and willing to please. On the flip, the top and bra came off and I had the opportunity to suck on some large and hard nipples. Tried for some utc roaming but was denied.

Damage was a buck ten. Might repeat with her and did not get a chance to see Coco. Not sure anyone ran into either one or both.

Member #5997
05-02-19, 08:38
I heard all these stories about Switzerland so I decided to check it out. A few things. I have met the troll and have walked out on several occasions. I believe her name was Coco. I have also met Taylor and Angel and would recommend.

But then, as soon as I was happy with my returns, they might have switched it all up. Nana, the new girl informed me that they are all gone now. I'm not sure how often they move around, but I might be taking a break until the next rotation. According to Nana, there is Linda, Coco, Nana and one other girl. Anyone else have new intel?

JackRam
05-03-19, 17:26
I heard all these stories about Switzerland so I decided to check it out. A few things. I have met the troll and have walked out on several occasions. I believe her name was Coco. I have also met Taylor and Angel and would recommend.

But then, as soon as I was happy with my returns, they might have switched it all up. Nana, the new girl informed me that they are all gone now. I'm not sure how often they move around, but I might be taking a break until the next rotation. According to Nana, there is Linda, Coco, Nana and one other girl. Anyone else have new intel?I've never had a chance to meet Taylor, but I did meet Angel and she is a real sweetheart. She told me that she works five days a week and has Wednesday and Thursday off. When the girl who answers the door tells you another girl is not there or has left, that's not always true. Normally my next move is to start to leave the spa. Most of the times you'll be offered up another girl and that's who I met Angel after I was told she wasn't there.

Member #5997
05-05-19, 22:16
I've never had a chance to meet Taylor, but I did meet Angel and she is a real sweetheart. She told me that she works five days a week and has Wednesday and Thursday off. When the girl who answers the door tells you another girl is not there or has left, that's not always true. Normally my next move is to start to leave the spa. Most of the times you'll be offered up another girl and that's who I met Angel after I was told she wasn't there.Did you ever get more than L1 with Angel?

JackRam
05-06-19, 14:28
Did you ever get more than L1 with Angel?PM sent. Check your inbox.

Mongger
05-14-19, 01:06
Paid a visit today and drew Jasmine as my mt. Early 30's, average face with a nice body. Very friendly and playful attitude. Allowed OTC roaming and seemed to enjoy it by the moans I was getting. Standard happy finish. 45 hhr door fee and 40 tip. It was nice to see a new face and I recommend a visit with jasmine. I didn't push my luck on any UTC roaming so I can't say if the menu has more options. I may try to explore further next time. Have fun boys.

M.

Ddaavvee1
06-01-19, 14:17
Visited Switzerland last week. Disappointed that Nina is gone, she was my favorite. Paid $45 for HH. Amy was my MT. OK massage good finish. Will take top off for extra tip. I never take any extra tip money in, so did nor have extra cash. She did take the top off anyway and told me to bring more money next time. I don't know about the bottom. With Nina there was no extra tip expected. I miss Nina. I may or may not return.

SaintChuck
06-02-19, 23:50
Visited Switzerland last week. Disappointed that Nina is gone, she was my favorite. Paid $45 for HH. Amy was my MT. OK massage good finish. Will take top off for extra tip. I never take any extra tip money in, so did nor have extra cash. She did take the top off anyway and told me to bring more money next time. I don't know about the bottom. With Nina there was no extra tip expected. I miss Nina. I may or may not return.I am on the boat with you. I haven't stepped foot in the place since Nina and Sophie left. Plenty of other options out there. SaintChuck.

Walker333
06-03-19, 12:49
I am on the boat with you. I haven't stepped foot in the place since Nina and Sophie left. Plenty of other options out there. SaintChuck.There is a chance that Nina will come back sometime in the middle of summer, or resurrect at some other AMP.

JackRam
06-03-19, 22:27
Stopped in by the Ace today and drew Jasmine. She's a 30 something year old sweetheart with a great attitude. Her english is above average so communicating was pretty easy. Very good massage and everything was done with a smile. The tip was never mentioned and she didn't even look at it after I left it on the table. Been happy so far with the new line up. On my way in I saw another little cutie who I was told was Linda. She's next on my list of people to meet.

Walker333
06-03-19, 23:43
Stopped in by the Ace today and drew Jasmine. She's a 30 something year old sweetheart with a great attitude. Her english is above average so communicating was pretty easy. Very good massage and everything was done with a smile. The tip was never mentioned and she didn't even look at it after I left it on the table. Been happy so far with the new line up. On my way in I saw another little cutie who I was told was Linda. She's next on my list of people to meet.Actually Linda is not a part of a new lineup. In any case, she does a good massage with some L1 extras. Overall she is a friendly and a bit giggly mt. I like her.

MakingItHappen
06-10-19, 19:37
Stopped in there today. Drew Joyce. Good english. Opted for the hour. Nice massage, but too much oil. She was very friendly as she slapped my ass many times during the rub down. Before the flip off comes her top and the tits were extremely beautiful! C cups w nice nipples. She got me to pop two times! Sucked on those tits for 10 minutes as she oiled up junior for my 2nd load! She even put the tip in her mouth! All this without asking! Pretty cute face and killer body! Tipped her $80.00 for a great time!

MikeJones333
06-11-19, 10:09
Stopped in there today. Drew Joyce. Good english. Opted for the hour. Nice massage, but too much oil. She was very friendly as she slapped my ass many times during the rub down. Before the flip off comes her top and the tits were extremely beautiful! C cups w nice nipples. She got me to pop two times! Sucked on those tits for 10 minutes as she oiled up junior for my 2nd load! She even put the tip in her mouth! All this without asking! Pretty cute face and killer body! Tipped her $80.00 for a great time!Where is this located?

Morrisman
06-13-19, 23:35
Where is this located?https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneva

A small city near the swiss alps. It is always fun to visit with a little research on the best tourist attractions. What are we talking about again?

FnlvnGuy
06-14-19, 17:34
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneva

A small city near the swiss alps. It is always fun to visit with a little research on the best tourist attractions. What are we talking about again?Geneva, IL Zip code is 60134.

Roscoe23
06-27-19, 13:13
I went the other day looking for Joyce, Linda said she not here. Linda was very persuasive and got me to stay anyway. Great shower with just the right amount of attention, she sure does giggle a lot! Massage was pretty good, used a lot of oil but that was ok since skin was dry 😉128521;. Not shorted on time and decent finish. Only problem left 40 and she wanted more, ok so I took back the 40 and got to see here giggly smile turn upside down. Had every intention of giving her 50 just wanted to see if I could get her to stop giggling.

Would still like to find Joyce so if anyone knows here whereabouts please let me know. Pm is ok.

Teddy O
07-03-19, 23:04
Went for the first time a few weeks ago because I was in the area. Think I drew joyce, short average all the way around. Super friendly asking me a lot of questions. Really enjoyed the table shower. The table is super wide with lots of cushion. L1 with a great massage even helped me dress. Definitely worth going back if I'm in the area. I really enjoyed the music they played, help but me in a good mood.

Cali Scorpio
07-05-19, 20:57
I was driving thru St. Charles and decided to stop at Shangri-La just to check if any other spa had opened there. Unfortunately, there's still a "for lease" sign on the front. I peeked through the windows and was surprised that everything is still there just as I remembered. The sofa in the lobby, the candy in the bowl and water in the fridge. The table tennis tables and trophies are also there next door. The only thing that was missing was our favorite string toy. It's too bad because she put quite a bit of money into the spa but looks like she walked away from it after the bust. Hope she's doing well wherever she is. I'm surprised another spa (legit or not) has taken up residence there. It's practically in turnkey condition.

FnlvnGuy
07-13-19, 14:54
I was in the area and had an hour the burn. Decided finally to try the place. My MT was Jasmine. She was great, nice table shower with option to pick shower before or after the massage. Massage was good with no shortage of time. I left happy and will stop again if I have extra time when I am in the area.

TheHedgeHog
07-16-19, 19:35
Changed the brakes on the car over the weekend so was really sore all over. Went to get some relief yesterday and drew the infamous Linda. Like others mentioned, chuckles and laugh a lot during massage. Massage was really good. As all the sore spots were hit. The flip wasn't bad either. Otc, xtc, and nipple sucking were all achieved. Should have tried for a daty. Damage was 60/50.

Ddaavvee1
07-24-19, 17:32
Went to Switzerland last week. Drew Jasmine. She was OK, but not much teasing during the massage. Kind of rushed the end, but allowed limited UTC roaming. Hope to get a different MT next time. The place ts getting too busy.

MarkLipper
07-28-19, 23:03
Enjoy Switzerland while you can, the lease was not renewed. A Brew / Spirits establishment has leased all the stores from Swiss to the north. 5 store fronts in total.

JackRam
07-30-19, 22:03
Enjoy Switzerland while you can, the lease was not renewed. A Brew / Spirits establishment has leased all the stores from Swiss to the north. 5 store fronts in total.Unfortunately the above is probably true. During my last visit, I was told that they where all going to move to a new location soon. I asked here where and she said nearby. I wish them all well and good luck!

BitterSweet13
07-31-19, 08:39
Unfortunately the above is probably true. During my last visit, I was told that they where all going to move to a new location soon. I asked here where and she said nearby. I wish them all well and good luck!Looks like world will be getting a little busier, hope they start offering a better menu with lower rates!

BitterSweet13
07-31-19, 08:55
Unfortunately the above is probably true. During my last visit, I was told that they where all going to move to a new location soon. I asked here where and she said nearby. I wish them all well and good luck!Looks like world will be getting a little busier, hope they start offering a better menu with lower rates!

SaintChuck
07-31-19, 19:33
Looks like world will be getting a little busier, hope they start offering a better menu with lower rates!I don't understand why you think that World Spa will get so busy if Geneva closes. The Spa's are over 20 miles away from each other and depending on the traffic on Randall Road, it can be a 1 hour drive. If I went to Geneva and the door was locked and the place was closed, I would never even think about making the drive all the way to World Spa. From Geneva I can think of at least a dozen options that are much closer than World. SaintChuck.

JackRam
08-01-19, 11:36
I don't understand why you think that World Spa will get so busy if Geneva closes. The Spa's are over 20 miles away from each other and depending on the traffic on Randall Road, it can be a 1 hour drive. If I went to Geneva and the door was locked and the place was closed, I would never even think about making the drive all the way to World Spa. From Geneva I can think of at least a dozen options that are much closer than World. SaintChuck.I visited Switzerland yesterday and saw Angel. Part time girl with a great attitude. Great 60 minutes with smiles all around. Before I left I ask where the new location would be. Just wanted to make sure I can still find them when they move out. She said only a few blocks away. Walking distance from current location. She said the shop will move in in two weeks.

BitterSweet13
08-01-19, 15:58
I don't understand why you think that World Spa will get so busy if Geneva closes. The Spa's are over 20 miles away from each other and depending on the traffic on Randall Road, it can be a 1 hour drive. If I went to Geneva and the door was locked and the place was closed, I would never even think about making the drive all the way to World Spa. From Geneva I can think of at least a dozen options that are much closer than World. SaintChuck.For some reason I am having trouble posting. Anyway, I believe we are talking about different places. I am referring to world in st charles, by the bowling alley. I have gotten L1 for the standard, but when I asked about L2 and L3, the rate was way out of line.

Kda Kodiac
08-03-19, 14:20
Went to Switzerland last week. Drew Jasmine. She was OK, but not much teasing during the massage. Kind of rushed the end, but allowed limited UTC roaming.Stopped by and drew Jasmine as well. I will agree with everything said. I do appreciate her massage style as compared to the normal pressure point style most MP use. And I really like those oversized tables. She did talked about their impending move. She said the end of the month but, as has been stated here, was not specific on where. She just said close.

AsiaPhileJake1
08-03-19, 14:42
I don't understand why you think that World Spa will get so busy if Geneva closes. The Spa's are over 20 miles away from each other and depending on the traffic on Randall Road, it can be a 1 hour drive. If I went to Geneva and the door was locked and the place was closed, I would never even think about making the drive all the way to World Spa. From Geneva I can think of at least a dozen options that are much closer than World. SaintChuck.For me an extra 20 miles is nothing. It all seems to flow together for me and quite fast but I do hate when the traffic is slow. The lane hogs are the worse. Still working on the options however.

Mongger
08-13-19, 01:15
So. Is the old spot by Ace officially closed? Anyone been to the new spot? Where is it?

Hope the tables didn't change!

JackRam
08-13-19, 12:43
So. Is the old spot by Ace officially closed? Anyone been to the new spot? Where is it?

Hope the tables didn't change!The original spa will still be open until the end of the month. New location is directly across the street. Good parking in the back.

DirtyDragon
08-16-19, 17:00
Stopped by the soon to be relocated spa Tuesday. Got Jasmine, Very tiny lady and very quiet during the massage. Okay and nothing special with typical standard finish. I asked about the new place and she confirmed across the street. I also asked a few more details and according to her, the same tables will be used but there will not be any table shower or shower period. I hope she's wrong.

Mongger
08-18-19, 02:07
Stopped by the soon to be relocated spa Tuesday. Got Jasmine, Very tiny lady and very quiet during the massage. Okay and nothing special with typical standard finish. I asked about the new place and she confirmed across the street. I also asked a few more details and according to her, the same tables will be used but there will not be any table shower or shower period. I hope she's wrong.Meaning the other side of Rt. 38? Trying to picture where this would be.

DirtyDragon
08-18-19, 10:05
Meaning the other side of Rt. 38? Trying to picture where this would be.Right across from the 7-11. Look for the vacant store fronts with the parking in back of them.

MarkLipper
08-18-19, 15:19
Yes, they are moving across the street into a home / office next to a diner and a very popular day spa. All the regulars at the diner and the owner are fully aware of the upcoming move and are not happy about it. The city knows what is going on. IMHO the city will do everything in their power to prevent the spa from opening on State St. You also have no cover from the street, day spa or diner if you enter off State St. Quite frankly this new location is an awful decision on the owners part. I will not be going to this spa due to lack of privacy. Can't do it.

Hobby Knobby
08-18-19, 17:11
Open light on.

Door locked.

Phone straight to voicemail.

JackRam
08-22-19, 12:02
Open light on.

Door locked.

Phone straight to voicemail.I called yesterday and they answered on the second ring. She said they were definitely still open and I should visit the new girl, Tina. Has anyone met her yet? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Either way I'll visit this weekend and report back.

Ddaavvee1
08-22-19, 17:39
Yes, they are moving across the street into a home / office next to a diner and a very popular day spa. All the regulars at the diner and the owner are fully aware of the upcoming move and are not happy about it. The city knows what is going on. IMHO the city will do everything in their power to prevent the spa from opening on State St. You also have no cover from the street, day spa or diner if you enter off State St. Quite frankly this new location is an awful decision on the owners part. I will not be going to this spa due to lack of privacy. Can't do it.Thanks for the info. I think I'll stay away.

SaintChuck
08-22-19, 18:05
Yes, they are moving across the street into a home / office next to a diner and a very popular day spa. All the regulars at the diner and the owner are fully aware of the upcoming move and are not happy about it. The city knows what is going on. IMHO the city will do everything in their power to prevent the spa from opening on State St. You also have no cover from the street, day spa or diner if you enter off State St. Quite frankly this new location is an awful decision on the owners part. I will not be going to this spa due to lack of privacy. Can't do it.I am fairly certain that the city doesn't really care. They got busted 1 time a few years back and Uncle LEO hasn't bothered them since then. Uncle LEO is well aware of what happens inside of the spa, if they were really concerned they would have shut the place down long ago. SaintChuck.

MarkLipper
08-28-19, 19:41
Did a little recon again today during lunch. Picked up some burnt ends from a newer bbq place on state st and went to the ace parking lot to dine and watch the build out at the new spa across from ace mall. They have what looks like bed sheets trying to cover the windows facing state street but you could see in a bit. Lots of activity inside, painting, dry wall, walls being built etc. I still disagree with old saint chuck that the city won't care, its a lot different having the spa in back of a strip mall vs. Next door to a popular diner facing state street on the busiest street in town. Time will tell. Will let you know when the neon open light is turned on!!

SaintChuck
08-28-19, 22:14
Did a little recon again today during lunch. Picked up some burnt ends from a newer bbq place on state st and went to the ace parking lot to dine and watch the build out at the new spa across from ace mall. They have what looks like bed sheets trying to cover the windows facing state street but you could see in a bit. Lots of activity inside, painting, dry wall, walls being built etc. I still disagree with old saint chuck that the city won't care, its a lot different having the spa in back of a strip mall vs. Next door to a popular diner facing state street on the busiest street in town. Time will tell. Will let you know when the neon open light is turned on!!I really don't care one way or the other. The talent hasn't been that great for a long time anyway. I just highly doubt that they will have problems because they are moving 50 yards across the street, next to a dumpy little diner that is only open a few hours a day. If they do end up closing, I am sure that it won't force anyone into Monger retirement. LOL. SaintChuck.

AGoodThing2
08-31-19, 01:41
Hi. Visiting area. How is Massage World in St. Charles?

Don't see a link for that town. Tanx AGT2.

NitroPimp
08-31-19, 07:37

Don't see a link for that town. Tanx AGT2.https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-massage-world-st-charles-il-14410

BitterSweet13
08-31-19, 08:02

Don't see a link for that town. Tanx AGT2.Well, if you looking for just a L1 HE it's good. Jessica was who I would always see, and as far as I know they don't really rotate there. I also did see Mae several times. I've inquired about other services there and the rate was way above standard. Always left happy though. Hope that helps!

AGoodThing2
09-01-19, 02:32
Stopped in. MT Lola. No good English. Knew the word no. No ups, no extras. Decent soft massage. Kneaded me like a cat up and down. Scalp rub. No teasing or touching.

Better luck next time. Appreciate yall guidance.

AGT2.

TaderTodd1
09-02-19, 06:12
Alright. Ace is now closed down for the next 9-10 days for.

Their move. I called last night and she told me to call back around that time for an update. Ace is no longer the place.

I really don't care one way or the other. The talent hasn't been that great for a long time anyway. I just highly doubt that they will have problems because they are moving 50 yards across the street, next to a dumpy little diner that is only open a few hours a day. If they do end up closing, I am sure that it won't force anyone into Monger retirement. LOL. SaintChuck.

SaintChuck
09-02-19, 13:28
In regards to the Switzerland parking situation, I know that some Mongers are deathly afraid of certain parking situations. I live near Switzerland and I had to drive past there last night to go to the grocery store. Parking should not be of any concern because there is parking behind the building and there is a parking lot behind the diner and the diner closes every day at 2 PM. If you are parked in the diner lot or behind the SPA house, there is no way anybody on 38 (Main St.) can see you. SaintChuck.

Lookin4it
09-03-19, 14:27
In regards to the Switzerland parking situation, I know that some Mongers are deathly afraid of certain parking situations. I live near Switzerland and I had to drive past there last night to go to the grocery store. Parking should not be of any concern because there is parking behind the building and there is a parking lot behind the diner and the diner closes every day at 2 PM. If you are parked in the diner lot or behind the SPA house, there is no way anybody on 38 (Main St.) can see you. SaintChuck.Are the going to be in the house next to the diner?

SaintChuck
09-04-19, 08:53
Are the going to be in the house next to the diner?Yes. There is parking behind the house and the diner also has a parking lot. The diner closes every day at 2 PM. This should settle all of the fears of the Boogie Man parking situation. LOL. SaintChuck.

JackRam
09-05-19, 13:36
Received a private message from a friend. The new Swiss bank still needs a few more days until they can open at the new location. They did offer me a visit (with discount) at an alternative location nearby. Seniors can PM me for more information.

TaderTodd1
09-09-19, 05:42
I called yesterday and they told me to come in. I might stop by today but would recommend calling first. My guess is that things are close enough for them to reopen.

Received a private message from a friend. The new Swiss bank still needs a few more days until they can open at the new location. They did offer me a visit (with discount) at an alternative location nearby. Seniors can PM me for more information.

Mongger
09-18-19, 01:26
Anyone been to the new spot? Please share any intel.

Brexit
09-18-19, 15:20
When I called today they said they are finishing up the inspection process and will be open likely at beginning of October. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. Their girls at their next closest location 20 minutes away are great in the meantime.

Anyone been to the new spot? Please share any intel.

Chris873
09-19-19, 09:09
When I called today they said they are finishing up the inspection process and will be open likely at beginning of October. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. Their girls at their next closest location 20 minutes away are great in the meantime.Which location is that?

GMan25
09-20-19, 02:16
Which location is that?Geneva, on W State St. Place was wedged between Ace Hardware and 7/11. They closed, but will be opening a new place across the street soon.

Chris873
09-20-19, 19:35
Geneva, on W State St. Place was wedged between Ace Hardware and 7/11. They closed, but will be opening a new place across the street soon.I knew that I meant which place Brexit was referring to when he mentioned their next closest location 20 min away?

TaderTodd1
09-20-19, 22:02
Check out NV in the Aurora thread. Good luck!

I knew that I meant which place Brexit was referring to when he mentioned their next closest location 20 min away?

Miltdou
09-22-19, 01:04
Did a little recon again today during lunch. Picked up some burnt ends from a newer bbq place on state st and went to the ace parking lot to dine and watch the build out at the new spa across from ace mall. They have what looks like bed sheets trying to cover the windows facing state street but you could see in a bit. Lots of activity inside, painting, dry wall, walls being built etc. I still disagree with old saint chuck that the city won't care, its a lot different having the spa in back of a strip mall vs. Next door to a popular diner facing state street on the busiest street in town. Time will tell. Will let you know when the neon open light is turned on!!For those that are worried about traffic on State Street, there is a parking lot behind the building. There is a door off the parking lot, so you should be fine.

Also, the State Street Diner there is great. It has the best chorizo skillet I've ever had.

Morrisman
09-24-19, 21:34
For those that are worried about traffic on State Street, there is a parking lot behind the building. There is a door off the parking lot, so you should be fine.

Also, the State Street Diner there is great. It has the best chorizo skillet I've ever had.I suspect you are right. I had some good times at Ace, but also some mediocre times too. When this new place opens I will hold back a few weeks before visiting and go in with low expectations. Of course, I'll bring protection and 2 bills too. Just in case. Maybe the elusive Mary will make an appearance.

SaintChuck
09-25-19, 16:38
I have been reading all of these reports about the opening of the new location in Switzerland. This grand opening has more hype than the release of a new Star Wars movie. You would think that they were going to be giving away BBBJ's as door prizes. Maybe they will have the Chinese womens ping pong team at the grand opening and they will be shooting ping pong balls out of their pussies. Maybe the basement will have Chinese midget tricycle races. Maybe they will have a milk bar, where pregnant Chinese women will spray breast milk all over you. Here is the reality. The spa is simply moving across the street. They are not going to reinvent the AMP scene. They will have 2 or 3 Chinese woman age 40 and up, giving HJ's. This is reality. SaintChuck.

ChicagoGuySW
09-26-19, 11:57
I have been reading all of these reports about the opening of the new location in Switzerland. This grand opening has more hype than the release of a new Star Wars movie. You would think that they were going to be giving away BBBJ's as door prizes. Maybe they will have the Chinese womens ping pong team at the grand opening and they will be shooting ping pong balls out of their pussies. Maybe the basement will have Chinese midget tricycle races. Maybe they will have a milk bar, where pregnant Chinese women will spray breast milk all over you. Here is the reality. The spa is simply moving across the street. They are not going to reinvent the AMP scene. They will have 2 or 3 Chinese woman age 40 and up, giving HJ's. This is reality. SaintChuck.You're probably correct SaintChuck. I usually try to have low expectations. I was wondering if it had opened yet so I drove by and still no "Open" light on and didn't seem like much activity.

ChicagoGuySW
09-26-19, 12:00
I have been reading all of these reports about the opening of the new location in Switzerland. This grand opening has more hype than the release of a new Star Wars movie. You would think that they were going to be giving away BBBJ's as door prizes. Maybe they will have the Chinese womens ping pong team at the grand opening and they will be shooting ping pong balls out of their pussies. Maybe the basement will have Chinese midget tricycle races. Maybe they will have a milk bar, where pregnant Chinese women will spray breast milk all over you. Here is the reality. The spa is simply moving across the street. They are not going to reinvent the AMP scene. They will have 2 or 3 Chinese woman age 40 and up, giving HJ's. This is reality. SaintChuck.BTW when the Ace location opened a couple years ago I went in within the first couple weeks. While I was in the room getting a massage some local women came in to drop off welcome gifts to the MT's. Needless to say there was no happy ending. Wondering if the same group of local women will stop in again. LOL.

Delta634
09-27-19, 14:40
BTW when the Ace location opened a couple years ago I went in within the first couple weeks. While I was in the room getting a massage some local women came in to drop off welcome gifts to the MT's. Needless to say there was no happy ending. Wondering if the same group of local women will stop in again. LOL.I heard they are giving a iPhone 11 x that one of the girls made at her other job in China.

SaintChuck
09-27-19, 15:20
I heard they are giving a iPhone 11 x that one of the girls made at her other job in China.I heard that the first 2 weeks they will have a free lunch buffet provided by (Gen Hoe Restaurant) and that place has the best egg rolls in the Fox Valley. SaintChuck.

Indian Chief
09-27-19, 16:56
I have been reading all of these reports about the opening of the new location in Switzerland. This grand opening has more hype than the release of a new Star Wars movie. You would think that they were going to be giving away BBBJ's as door prizes. Maybe they will have the Chinese womens ping pong team at the grand opening and they will be shooting ping pong balls out of their pussies. Maybe the basement will have Chinese midget tricycle races. Maybe they will have a milk bar, where pregnant Chinese women will spray breast milk all over you. Here is the reality. The spa is simply moving across the street. They are not going to reinvent the AMP scene. They will have 2 or 3 Chinese woman age 40 and up, giving HJ's. This is reality. SaintChuck.SC, buzz me when this kind of grand opening take place. May be I'll join the parade, my NOLA themed costume. LOL🤣.

Ripkord
09-27-19, 20:37
I heard that the first 2 weeks they will have a free lunch buffet provided by (Gen Hoe Restaurant) and that place has the best egg rolls in the Fox Valley. SaintChuck.They are definitely delicious. Much of their fare is top drawer. But the egg rolls are exceptional.

MarkLipper
10-01-19, 17:55
Yes boys the long awaited re-opening occurred today. You can't miss the rainbow colored LED light in the window.

Delta634
10-02-19, 12:01
Yes boys the long awaited re-opening occurred today. You can't miss the rainbow colored LED light in the window.How's the iPhone work, LOL.

JackRam
10-02-19, 13:28
Yes boys the long awaited re-opening occurred today. You can't miss the rainbow colored LED light in the window.I can confirm the above. Open now with 2 girls in the shop. I visited yesterday and the service quality is equal to the previous location. I parked in back and entered and exited thru the back door. Too easy.

Morrisman
10-05-19, 16:13
Yeah the spa moved across the street from what people are saying. I've been banging expensive strippers at blackjacks for the last two years before they raised the prices. Haven't been visiting Switzerland in that time. I've had good times at that little ace in the hole place. Real good times. A lot of mediocre times too. I tried a place in Oswego recently that had given me FS in the past. Couldn't get past level 2 😩. A ride up the river next week for nostalgia might happen. It has been usually a bit more than a handjob in the past saint chuck. Wonder what happened to Mary?

SaintChuck
10-05-19, 17:40
Yeah the spa moved across the street from what people are saying. I've been banging expensive strippers at blackjacks for the last two years before they raised the prices. Haven't been visiting Switzerland in that time. I've had good times at that little ace in the hole place. Real good times. A lot of mediocre times too. I tried a place in Oswego recently that had given me FS in the past. Couldn't get past level 2 😩. A ride up the river next week for nostalgia might happen. It has been usually a bit more than a handjob in the past saint chuck. Wonder what happened to Mary?Morrisman, you are correct. Long ago it was more that a HJ. I got FS in Switzerland plenty of times from plenty of different providers, but this is going back a while. As to the mythical Mary, I never met her and I don't know anybody that actually met her. I think that Mary is in the same category as Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. SaintChuck.

Roscoe23
10-05-19, 21:28
Morrisman, you are correct. Long ago it was more that a HJ. I got FS in Switzerland plenty of times from plenty of different providers, but this is going back a while. As to the mythical Mary, I never met her and I don't know anybody that actually met her. I think that Mary is in the same category as Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. SaintChuck.Nooo I don't believe in Santa 🎅 or the Easter 🐣 but I sure believe in Mary a dozen times over! Couldn't find a squirting emoji.

Morrisman
10-12-19, 19:22
Nooo I don't believe in Santa 🎅 or the Easter 🐣 but I sure believe in Mary a dozen times over! Couldn't find a squirting emoji.I never had a session with her but met her once at the Ace location. She was hot and sweet, but was waiting for a client. Went with old standby and never saw her again. She supposedly moved around clubs and the other girls would pretend she didn't exist when she wad working. No man would choose middle age Asian over late 20/ early 30 something Latina.

JackRam
10-13-19, 20:50
I never actually met Mary, but did see her a few times. Before that I'd never seen a Latina at an Asian Spa, nor have I seen one since. From what I know she is long gone and none of us will ever see her again. With that said, let's review the present day Switzerland. I have visited the new Switzerland shop a few times over the last couple weeks. From what I've observed there are 3 girls rotating on any given day. The absolute best, so far, is Lily. Early 30's, tall, slim, pretty face, and very good english. What more can we ask for? She's very sensual, massage is well above average, and makes the hour actually feel like something special. I miss some of the previous Swiss girls, ie. Jasmine & Linda, but right now my new favorite is Lily.

SaintChuck
10-13-19, 23:23
I never actually met Mary, but did see her a few times. Before that I'd never seen a Latina at an Asian Spa, nor have I seen one since. From what I know she is long gone and none of us will ever see her again. With that said, let's review the present day Switzerland. I have visited the new Switzerland shop a few times over the last couple weeks. From what I've observed there are 3 girls rotating on any given day. The absolute best, so far, is Lily. Early 30's, tall, slim, pretty face, and very good english. What more can we ask for? She's very sensual, massage is well above average, and makes the hour actually feel like something special. I miss some of the previous Swiss girls, ie. Jasmine & Linda, but right now my new favorite is Lily.Since you brought it up, I will give you a few of my Best of Switzerland list. Start out with Yoyo. Then there was Dina with the HUGE lip implants. I will never forget Helen from the winter of 2017, she was absolutely beautiful. Too bad Helen was there for just a short period of time and then she went back to China. Then there was a tiny woman with tattoos and I could never understand if her name was Sandy or Cindy, anyway she was very tight and loved it K-9. Some recent favorites would be Nina and Sophie, even though these girls were not FS they were both sweet and gave a decent session. SaintChuck.

Walker333
10-14-19, 00:18
I never actually met Mary, but did see her a few times. Before that I'd never seen a Latina at an Asian Spa, nor have I seen one since. From what I know she is long gone and none of us will ever see her again. With that said, let's review the present day Switzerland. I have visited the new Switzerland shop a few times over the last couple weeks. From what I've observed there are 3 girls rotating on any given day. The absolute best, so far, is Lily. Early 30's, tall, slim, pretty face, and very good english. What more can we ask for? She's very sensual, massage is well above average, and makes the hour actually feel like something special. I miss some of the previous Swiss girls, ie. Jasmine & Linda, but right now my new favorite is Lily.Although I'm not absolutely positive, still I have some reasons to believe that Lily was working at Evanston, and was called Monica at that time. Moreover, she was not just a regular mt there, instead she was and still is a full scale protagonist. Please correct me, if I’m wrong. And, BTW, anyone knows what is happening at Ace in Wauconda?

Morrisman
10-14-19, 10:32
Since you brought it up, I will give you a few of my Best of Switzerland list. Start out with Yoyo. Then there was Dina with the HUGE lip implants. I will never forget Helen from the winter of 2017, she was absolutely beautiful. Too bad Helen was there for just a short period of time and then she went back to China. Then there was a tiny woman with tattoos and I could never understand if her name was Sandy or Cindy, anyway she was very tight and loved it K-9. Some recent favorites would be Nina and Sophie, even though these girls were not FS they were both sweet and gave a decent session. SaintChuck.Yeah, I was seeing yo-yo when I came across Mary. Girl could fuck.

Brexit
10-14-19, 11:02
Lily is about as attractive and hot as they come.

Highly recommended.

I never actually met Mary, but did see her a few times. Before that I'd never seen a Latina at an Asian Spa, nor have I seen one since. From what I know she is long gone and none of us will ever see her again. With that said, let's review the present day Switzerland. I have visited the new Switzerland shop a few times over the last couple weeks. From what I've observed there are 3 girls rotating on any given day. The absolute best, so far, is Lily. Early 30's, tall, slim, pretty face, and very good english. What more can we ask for? She's very sensual, massage is well above average, and makes the hour actually feel like something special. I miss some of the previous Swiss girls, ie. Jasmine & Linda, but right now my new favorite is Lily..

JackRam
10-14-19, 15:13
Although I'm not absolutely positive, still I have some reasons to believe that Lily was working at Evanston, and was called Monica at that time. Moreover, she was not just a regular mt there, instead she was and still is a full scale protagonist. Please correct me, if Im wrong. And, BTW, anyone knows what is happening at Ace in Wauconda?I have seen both, though not side by side, and can guarantee you that Lily and Monica are two different girls. Both are tall, slim, Asian, mid 30's, and each give a very solid massage. Monica is a little more energetic in her massage style, where Lily is more gentle and playful. Both are beautiful, but Lily is a bit taller. Monica's English is much better than Lily's. Monica doesn't seem to work much lately and Lily is working almost everyday. As I write this I'm imagining a 4 handed session and I like what I see. But since that's probably not going to happen, I'll just stick to seeing Lily.

SaintChuck
10-14-19, 17:14
Although I'm not absolutely positive, still I have some reasons to believe that Lily was working at Evanston, and was called Monica at that time. Moreover, she was not just a regular mt there, instead she was and still is a full scale protagonist. Please correct me, if Im wrong. And, BTW, anyone knows what is happening at Ace in Wauconda?Are you talking about the Spa on Church St. In Evanston? SaintChuck.

Walker333
10-15-19, 17:12
Are you talking about the Spa on Church St. In Evanston? SaintChuck.Yes, but it appears to be 2 different providers.

MrMiller
10-17-19, 17:33
I can confirm the above. Open now with 2 girls in the shop. I visited yesterday and the service quality is equal to the previous location. I parked in back and entered and exited thru the back door. Too easy.Is a table shower available?

JackRam
10-17-19, 21:23
Is a table shower available?I've been there twice since they've opened and I didn't see a table shower. I was told they might add one in the future. Also, I hear they added another MT by the name of Mimi. I'll check her out this weekend and report back.

MakingItHappen
10-18-19, 09:03
Been to the new location twice. Love the big tables that they have! First time I drew Lilly. Very pretty and personable. Paid for the hour. Told Lilly up front that I wanted 2 pops. She giggled and said sure I will try! Well she did get 2 pops out of me and it was also a decent massage! The second time I drew Lucy. Very pretty with decent english. Paid for the hour and told Lucy I wanted 2 pops! She obliged and the first pop was very sensual and slow! The 2nd one she let her puppies come out to play! Nice C rack with big aerolas and nips! Nibbled a little on each one as she was building me up for my 2nd pop! She was a trooper and I greatly appreciate it! Overall, I will go back to see if more is on the menu!

TaderTodd1
10-18-19, 13:27
I'm curious what two pops cost you? Some.

Of those girls like to overcharge. Thanks for sharing what you got away with!

Been to the new location twice. Love the big tables that they have! First time I drew Lilly. Very pretty and personable. Paid for the hour. Told Lilly up front that I wanted 2 pops. She giggled and said sure I will try! Well she did get 2 pops out of me and it was also a decent massage! The second time I drew Lucy. Very pretty with decent english. Paid for the hour and told Lucy I wanted 2 pops! She obliged and the first pop was very sensual and slow! The 2nd one she let her puppies come out to play! Nice C rack with big aerolas and nips! Nibbled a little on each one as she was building me up for my 2nd pop! She was a trooper and I greatly appreciate it! Overall, I will go back to see if more is on the menu!

Meddic80
10-18-19, 16:01
Pardon me, but is the new location 622? I never been to the old location either, this will be my first time. I made a trip today, but when got to the location I got a bit confused. No sign or anything.

Please feel free to private message if needed. Thanks.

LoveMassage69
10-19-19, 18:15
I never actually met Mary, but did see her a few times. Before that I'd never seen a Latina at an Asian Spa, nor have I seen one since. From what I know she is long gone and none of us will ever see her again. With that said, let's review the present day Switzerland. I have visited the new Switzerland shop a few times over the last couple weeks. From what I've observed there are 3 girls rotating on any given day. The absolute best, so far, is Lily. Early 30's, tall, slim, pretty face, and very good english. What more can we ask for? She's very sensual, massage is well above average, and makes the hour actually feel like something special. I miss some of the previous Swiss girls, ie. Jasmine & Linda, but right now my new favorite is Lily.I think this is the same Mary latina from Marigold in Carpentersville a while back where she started! If you guys still remember. Then she moved to Swiss because of the same owner. Sorry It's been while I haven't use this site! I have to start all over again.

Roscoe23
10-20-19, 05:11
I think this is the same Mary latina from Marigold in Carpentersville a while back where she started! If you guys still remember. Then she moved to Swiss because of the same owner. Sorry It's been while I haven't use this site! I have to start all over again.You are correct she started at marigold then Geneva and then the place over on Big Timber Rd. After that she went indie, she is my ATF.

MikeJones333
10-21-19, 13:01
You are correct she started at marigold then Geneva and then the place over on Big Timber Rd. After that she went indie, she is my ATF.Where can we find this Mary now?

AsianAddict
10-21-19, 19:42
Where can we find this Mary now?I believe she works downtown now. I've contacted her a couple time but her prices are high even for downtown. Last I heard she was working at one of the Latina shops on the north side.

Inked27
10-22-19, 09:53
Decided to check out the new location over the weekend. Walked in thru the back was treated right away by LeeLee went with the half hr. Not much teasing before the flip. She pulled her top up after the flip. Standard finish. Standard tip. Nothing special.

JackRam
10-22-19, 16:13
Also, I hear they added another MT by the name of Mimi. I'll check her out this weekend and report back.I visited new Switzerland again this past weekend. I met Lily at the door and said hello, but I was there for the new girl. I initially thought her name was Mimi but it's actually Lucy. This girl, my friends, is a don't miss MT. Probably one the most beautiful spa girls I've seen in a long time. Great hair, big smile, with a body that's as tight as a drum. Lucy gives a really strong massage and works both sides of the body equally. Received the full hour, no mention of tip, and both of us walked out of the room happy.

Morrisman
10-26-19, 13:52
I'm about to give it a shot. I showed up 11:30 and was told the one girl working was busy until 1. Drinking expensive coffee next door. I will say that the girl working was attractive and so was the Mamasan. I won't try for FS, but the stuff out front is the same as the old store and I almost always got it all there. It is good to make a good first week impression first.

Morrisman
10-26-19, 15:13
I'm about to give it a shot. I showed up 11:30 and was told the one girl working was busy until 1. Drinking expensive coffee next door. I will say that the girl working was attractive and so was the Mamasan. I won't try for FS, but the stuff out front is the same as the old store and I almost always got it all there. It is good to make a good first week impression first.Ok I wasn't a perfect angel for my first visit, but I can say it is worth going to. Park in back and get expensive coffee. Park in front and get run over.

Mongger
10-26-19, 17:32
I visited new Switzerland again this past weekend. I met Lily at the door and said hello, but I was there for the new girl. I initially thought her name was Mimi but it's actually Lucy. This girl, my friends, is a don't miss MT. Probably one the most beautiful spa girls I've seen in a long time. Great hair, big smile, with a body that's as tight as a drum. Lucy gives a really strong massage and works both sides of the body equally. Received the full hour, no mention of tip, and both of us walked out of the room happy.Just got back from a visit to the new spot myself. Also drew Lucy and confirm she is attractive with a nice body. I would add that she allowed UTC roaming up top and even pulled up her shirt to display some beautiful natural C cups with great nipples which I did get to play with and suckle on. 60 for the hour door fee and left 60 for the tip due to the extra service mentioned above. Standard L1 finish. Didn't try to push for anything beyond that as it was my first visit to the new location and first time with Lucy.

If anyone with multiple visits has tried for more and succeeded, please share the details. PM is fine.

Worth the trip.

Teddy O
10-28-19, 16:25
To me looks matter so when I hear a new pretty mp is in town I'm ready. When last week first time at new location. Went for lucy but I have a feeling it wasn't her. One I had was probably in her 40's she kinda had a boyish face with a wider nose. When I was leaving I saw a very attractive lady in maybe late 40's or early 50's. Attractive one had a more defined face, may have had darker skin.

Anyway everything was above average. Mp was a 6/10 with nice tits and body. Utc. Standard tip. Not bad but I wouldn't go back for the mt I had. Probably will try again with another mt.

TheHammer12
11-15-19, 12:47
I called before hand and MMS said they have a standing up shower and MMS said it's the best ever. That's not what my MT (Lilly) said. So that was disappointing. But my god, those tables are huge and you're basically laying on a damn cloud. So I liked that alot.

Overall massage was OK. Not the best. But not the worst. MT was tall and cute as I previously read on here. But she used the full hour. And even after the L1 she said " you have 10 min left. Where do you want me to massage."

Standard 60/40. Cash only. Tried using a card. Found out I had to run across the street to the neighboring atm and get the money. I will repeat. I'd like to try a different MT.

And I'd like to fucking do a standing up shower. Where can I find that.

ChicagoGuySW
11-21-19, 17:13
When I first got there on Tuesday it was around 11:45 and they were busy. Was told to come back in 1-hour. Came back a little over an hour later and was escorted upstairs to a little waiting room. Sat there for another 15-minutes before Lily came to get me.

Opted for the 30-minutes. Massage was maybe a 4 at best. Little to no teasing and not therapeutic at all. Maybe she was really tired or something. You really sink into those memory foam pads to. Not sure I'm a fan of those.

On the flip she started teasing a little and pulled up her top which was nice.

Overall a pretty neutral experience and I'm on the fence on whether I'll repeat.

45/55.

Member #6123
11-27-19, 01:34
Got convinced by Jessica from NV in Aurora to try Swiss in Geneva and glad I did. She recommended Lucy really cute face and some nice C's on her. Got a very nice stern massage with a nice ending. She spoke pretty good English and was very friendly especially since it was my first time with her. Only drawback was could have been more teasing on the stomach but did spend some good time on the Glutes and thighs. There was one other girl there named Amy cute as well and a little younger than Lucy but not as nice body as Lucy.

When I was there this afternoon no traffic going thru and very discrete going through the back door.

Def recommend this place but it is kind of far for me so will probably go one more time to see if more can be had. Might just stick with the one in Aurora but once Paula gets back at Pine Tree will be heading back there. Jessica did recommend Eva at the one in Aurora and I believe Lily and Cindy left there.

Morrisman
12-07-19, 01:06
I did a bit of Black Friday shopping last week and stopped off for a massage. Amy seemed to be the only one working which made me sad because I prefer Lucy. Amy is younger but in my opinion not as attractive as Lucy. Maybe I just prefer the MILF look.

Chris873
12-07-19, 13:26
https://www.kcchronicle.com/2019/12/05/geneva-massage-parlor-listed-in-erotic-database/avrk17y/

LandRover20
12-07-19, 13:45
Dropped by the new location a while back and drew lily. I think she's extremely nice on the eyes, but the massage was very light. If you're looking for real kink removing LMT massage, this probably won't be it. But the ending was very nice and her view was as good as I've seen. The location still feels a little too central for my liking.

Thrillseeker2
12-07-19, 14:25
I saw on the Kane County Chronicle's website that Swiss was visited by a reporter after being found listed "in an erotic database".

The article states that the police have been tipped off to the goings on there, so be careful.

TS2.

SaintChuck
12-07-19, 16:22
I saw on the Kane County Chronicle's website that Swiss was visited by a reporter after being found listed "in an erotic database".

The article states that the police have been tipped off to the goings on there, so be careful.

TS2.I also read that article this morning. It probably wasn't very bright to set up shop on 38 in the heart of downtown. When they were in the strip mall it was so hidden. I can recall several times when I would see women accidentally going into the old location because they thought that it was part of the nail salon. Now that this reporter has put a big spotlight on them, I wouldn't be surprised if their days are numbered. SaintChuck.

TaderTodd1
12-07-19, 17:29
Can't see anything without a subscription. What does it say? Thanks for any info.

I also read that article this morning. It probably wasn't very bright to set up shop on 38 in the heart of downtown. When they were in the strip mall it was so hidden. I can recall several times when I would see women accidentally going into the old location because they thought that it was part of the nail salon. Now that this reporter has put a big spotlight on them, I wouldn't be surprised if their days are numbered. SaintChuck.

JackRam
12-07-19, 17:46
I also read that article this morning. It probably wasn't very bright to set up shop on 38 in the heart of downtown. When they were in the strip mall it was so hidden. I can recall several times when I would see women accidentally going into the old location because they thought that it was part of the nail salon. Now that this reporter has put a big spotlight on them, I wouldn't be surprised if their days are numbered. SaintChuck.The way I understand the situation and I heard this from one of girls a few days ago. It has nothing to do with the location. A monger fell in love with one of the girls and that mongers significant other is pissed and is raising hell. That's it.

Morrisman
12-07-19, 19:52
I wish I read this before setting out this morning. I drove to Geneva and found the placed closed. Thinking maybe they were running late or something I decided to drive up to blackjacks. Got a few dances and drove back. Still closed. Saw the reference to nv in aurora, so I went to check it out. Decent experience and closer to home. Still unsure if I saw Lucy or Lilly or if Amy was one and she changed her name. There are a lot of people in that back parking lot. I can see why there might be problems. I'm going to guess they stay closed for a week or two. The MILF I wanted to see implied she also worked at a regular massage place elsewhere. I am sure the girls are working somewhere. Once winter hits there will be less people milling around. I will try around the holidays. Worst case scenario I revisit blackjacks or nv. Blackjacks is so expensive though.

Brexit
12-09-19, 01:50
Guy should know that the girls aren't serious to marry. He allegedly told his wife he was leaving her and she blamed where the new woman worked instead of just him. I'm sure they will reopen soon. If anyone sees they are open let us know.

The way I understand the situation and I heard this from one of girls a few days ago. It has nothing to do with the location. A monger fell in love with one of the girls and that mongers significant other is pissed and is raising hell. That's it.

Roscoe23
12-11-19, 16:14
The way I understand the situation and I heard this from one of girls a few days ago. It has nothing to do with the location. A monger fell in love with one of the girls and that mongers significant other is pissed and is raising hell. That's it.I wonder if it was Lilly or Lucy, since they are gone from NV also? I know Lilly went back to China for a couple of months. Was told the Geneva location should be open after Christmas.

Ssn73
12-11-19, 20:01
Been to Zen a couple times and despite a so so massage, I have found that there may be a rather large and complete menu available of personalized services. Haven't taken them up on their full services, but wondering if this is common place for this spa. Been to many others, but consistently have this as an option here. Just Curious.

TaderTodd1
12-13-19, 07:04
What's the age range of MT at Zen? I've seen reports of older. Asking for a friend. Thanks.

Been to Zen a couple times and despite a so so massage, I have found that there may be a rather large and complete menu available of personalized services. Haven't taken them up on their full services, but wondering if this is common place for this spa. Been to many others, but consistently have this as an option here. Just Curious.

Revgtr
12-13-19, 10:13
This is probably the end for this one.

https://www.kcchronicle.com/2019/12/05/geneva-massage-parlor-listed-in-erotic-database/avrk17y/

"Police Cmdr. Brian Maduzia confirmed in an email that "the Geneva Police Department has been alerted to potential illegal activity at this location. ".

BigGuyRay2
12-13-19, 12:20

"Police Cmdr. Brian Maduzia confirmed in an email that "the Geneva Police Department has been alerted to potential illegal activity at this location. ".The space is demo'd down to the studs and the hearing aid place next door is moving in spite of numerous fire code violations that is causing repeated visits from the fire department. And that's why you avoid pulling a permit if at all possible.

BigGuyRay2
12-13-19, 13:23

https://www.kcchronicle.com/2019/12/05/geneva-massage-parlor-listed-in-erotic-database/avrk17y/.Geneva space is empty and being remodeled down to the studs. The hearing aid place next door is moving in, in spite of numerous fire code violations that is keeping the fire department busy.

JackRam
12-14-19, 11:53
Geneva space is empty and being remodeled down to the studs. The hearing aid place next door is moving in, in spite of numerous fire code violations that is keeping the fire department busy.You are correct that the space between the Ace and 711 is being remodeled. But what you seem to not understand is the Spa, you're referring to, moved out of that space 3 months ago and now occupies a building across the street. That location is currently closed and will reopen sometime after the first of the year.

TravlerMan
12-15-19, 13:58
There is a chance that Nina will come back sometime in the middle of summer, or resurrect at some other AMP.Unfortunately nina went to Indiana.

Walker333
12-16-19, 21:34
Unfortunately nina went to Indiana.Thanks for the info. It's a sad reality that real good ones never stay long. She was one of my ATF.

Ssn73
12-17-19, 13:28
What's the age range of MT at Zen? I've seen reports of older. Asking for a friend. Thanks.My experience and successes have been younger. Early 30's.

Ddaavvee1
12-18-19, 00:27
Thanks for the info. It's a sad reality that real good ones never stay long. She was one of my ATF.I really miss Nina.

TravlerMan
12-19-19, 09:07
Thanks for the info. It's a sad reality that real good ones never stay long. She was one of my ATF.Best massage ever Nina was a sexy woman.

MarkLipper
12-28-19, 22:09
I noticed a large rental truck that was backed up to the Geneva spa, so of course I did a little recon. I drove around back and sure enough a group of men were loading the truck with spa essentials thru the back / side door. Nice while it lasted.

Morrisman
12-29-19, 03:39
I noticed a large rental truck that was backed up to the Geneva spa, so of course I did a little recon. I drove around back and sure enough a group of men were loading the truck with spa essentials thru the back / side door. Nice while it lasted.I am assuming the new location across the street from the old one. I was going to ask if anyone knew if they were reopening soon. I live far away and didn't want to waste the gas and time. I guess I will monitor here for any changes. I am sad because it really was worth the trip. I had a really really good massage from one of the girls working at this location. Now I need to rethink where to go. I don't really want to pay 400 for 30 minutes at a certain northern club. Even then it might only lead to something I can get for a 40 tip at a spa. Revisit Rose? Find a new undiscovered location? Kingery? Lemont? Sigh Morris.

FranklySports
12-29-19, 23:21
I am assuming the new location across the street from the old one. I was going to ask if anyone knew if they were reopening soon. I live far away and didn't want to waste the gas and time. I guess I will monitor here for any changes. I am sad because it really was worth the trip. I had a really really good massage from one of the girls working at this location. Now I need to rethink where to go. I don't really want to pay 400 for 30 minutes at a certain northern club. Even then it might only lead to something I can get for a 40 tip at a spa. Revisit Rose? Find a new undiscovered location? Kingery? Lemont? Sigh Morris.On the bright side they were moving furniture do they might turn up somewhere soon.

Morrisman
01-04-20, 00:25
I said fuck it and drove up to blackjacks for expensive t&a and on the way home stopped in Geneva. The Buddha and the open sign are gone and the place was obviously closed. Balancing age and beauty is tricky. Geneva had one older girl that was a beauty and was very experienced. On the other hand blackjacks has younger and hotter girls, but is way too expensive. Parlors have tables / beds, while clubs have crappy leather couches with poor fuck angles. I need a parlor with say a hot 30 year old, a wide soft table, a decent massage, and only run me about 220 for the hour. Is this too much to ask for?

Mongger
02-04-20, 21:12
With the sad shutdown in Switzerland, I was looking for a new location for some stress relief. I've noticed an AMP in STC on North Ave in a strip mall. It basically on the north western corner of 64 and Tyler.

I went here once before but it was probably almost 2 years ago and it was legit with no hint of extras.

Wondering if it was just a case of bad timing on my part or perhaps the menu has expanded in the last year?

Anyways, this area is sadly becoming a dead zone so any intel is appreciated.

Thanks,

M.

Castlerae
02-05-20, 15:44
I said fuck it and drove up to blackjacks for expensive t&a and on the way home stopped in Geneva. The Buddha and the open sign are gone and the place was obviously closed. Balancing age and beauty is tricky. Geneva had one older girl that was a beauty and was very experienced. On the other hand blackjacks has younger and hotter girls, but is way too expensive. Parlors have tables / beds, while clubs have crappy leather couches with poor fuck angles. I need a parlor with say a hot 30 year old, a wide soft table, a decent massage, and only run me about 220 for the hour. Is this too much to ask for?I paid a visit at the place by the Ace, and after a disappointing session, got a card advertising they'd be relocating shortly. Given the crap session I had, I threw the card away, but they might still be open, just someplace else.

SaintChuck
02-05-20, 18:46
With the sad shutdown in Switzerland, I was looking for a new location for some stress relief. I've noticed an AMP in STC on North Ave in a strip mall. It basically on the north western corner of 64 and Tyler.

I went here once before but it was probably almost 2 years ago and it was legit with no hint of extras.

Wondering if it was just a case of bad timing on my part or perhaps the menu has expanded in the last year?

Thanks,

M.The place you are talking about is the old Tin Cup Spa and it is legit. I am going to have to start traveling again, now that Geneva is closed and St. Charles is a Dead Zone. SaintChuck.

Ddaavvee1
02-05-20, 19:51

Thanks,

M.Massage World on 64 west of Randall used to be good, but I haven't been there in a couple of years.

Chicagorfp
02-06-20, 02:30
Parlors have tables / beds, while clubs have crappy leather couches with poor fuck angles.Morrisman: The above comment of yours made me literally LOL, esp. "poor fuck angles" ... that's a creative turn of phrase! And I share your sentiment; in Melrose Park the bar stools in the back areas of J's and Louie's are a chiropractor's dream.

Daze00
10-30-20, 09:12
I've seen this post for a few months, been waiting hoping someone would toftt. Something about it gives me the to good to be true vibes, but figured I'd post up here and reach out and ask if anyone has tested the waters. Hope to hear back I would love to see this one if she's legit. Stay safe and have fun all! https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/55327698/.

Thought
10-30-20, 10:25
I've seen this post for a few months, been waiting hoping someone would toftt. Something about it gives me the to good to be true vibes, but figured I'd post up here and reach out and ask if anyone has tested the waters. Hope to hear back I would love to see this one if she's legit. Stay safe and have fun all! https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/55327698/.While I do not have 1st hand dreaming experience, she does have several dream reviews:

- 2 on EB -- Both very good.

- 7 on Erotic Monkey -- Don't know.

- 4 on TER -- All very good.

Easy prediction to say she is legit. So dive in an let us know.

Daze00
10-30-20, 10:31
I haven't seen the reviews from them or TER but the 2 reviews from EB are both from the same person which is what caused my concern. I figured with how long she's been posting there should be more reviews on her. If I'm able too I'll try and meet up and get a review posted, but if anyone beats me to it curious what the thoughts on her are. Thank you for the feed back Thought!

TitSucker
10-31-20, 11:50
I've seen this post for a few months, been waiting hoping someone would toftt. Something about it gives me the to good to be true vibes, but figured I'd post up here and reach out and ask if anyone has tested the waters. Hope to hear back I would love to see this one if she's legit. Stay safe and have fun all! https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/55327698/.If you've been here a while, this is Kendra. She is VERY real. I last saw her a few weeks ago. Been looking to see her again, along with Macie. Her base rate is $. 5/ hhr and $$/ hr.

Thought
11-02-20, 10:04
I haven't seen the reviews from them or TER but the 2 reviews from EB are both from the same person which is what caused my concern. I figured with how long she's been posting there should be more reviews on her. If I'm able too I'll try and meet up and get a review posted, but if anyone beats me to it curious what the thoughts on her are. Thank you for the feed back Thought!You may want to look again at EB. The 2 reviews are from 2 different names, dates, and content.

Daze00
11-02-20, 12:12
I swear last time I checked both were from the first review on EB. Thought is 100% correct. Thank you for the clarification. I've tried reaching out twice and haven't heard back from her. If I get the chance to see her I'll 100% share the details. Thank you for the insight all.

Mongger
03-20-21, 13:26
Just stopped by one of the local places out by me that has always been a convenient place to stop. Doors were locked. Did not see any sort of sign saying that they had closed. Any mongers out in the far west suburbs know if massage world in Saint Charles is permanently closed? It's on north Ave (64) just west of Randall.

Ddaavvee1
03-20-21, 16:24
Just stopped by one of the local places out by me that has always been a convenient place to stop. Doors were locked. Did not see any sort of sign saying that they had closed. Any mongers out in the far west suburbs know if massage world in Saint Charles is permanently closed? It's on north Ave (64) just west of Randall.I was there about two weeks ago and they were open.

Mongger
03-22-21, 00:48
I was there about two weeks ago and they were open.I was there this Saturday 3/20 at noon and door was locked. Pretty unusual for that time of day. Let me know if you visit again. Thanks.

SaintChuck
06-23-21, 21:05
Today around 4 PM I was driving through Geneva. I was driving from West to East. I crossed the river and started going up the hill. Once you get to the top of the hill, traffic always sucks because of everybody turning into the multiple businesses. Traffic was basically stopped because of all of the morons making the left into Dairy Queen. As I sat there I noticed a new sign for a spa. I quickly made a left and pulled into the parking lot. The place has dark windows, so I couldn't see inside, but the OPEN neon was on. I did a quick Google search and sure enough it is a new spa. From the photos it appears that the rooms don't have doors, curtains only. The rooms looked huge, massage table, big couch in the room. Almost like you could have a big party in the room. LOL. I really wanted to go in, but I had an appointment and I was already running late. The name of the place is Fit Spa and it is located right next door to Dairy Queen. It is in the old rundown strip center that has no businesses. Has anybody tried this place? SaintChuck.

Mongger
06-28-21, 01:25
Today around 4 PM I was driving through Geneva. I was driving from West to East. I crossed the river and started going up the hill. Once you get to the top of the hill, traffic always sucks because of everybody turning into the multiple businesses. Traffic was basically stopped because of all of the morons making the left into Dairy Queen. As I sat there I noticed a new sign for a spa. I quickly made a left and pulled into the parking lot. The place has dark windows, so I couldn't see inside, but the OPEN neon was on. I did a quick Google search and sure enough it is a new spa. From the photos it appears that the rooms don't have doors, curtains only. The rooms looked huge, massage table, big couch in the room. Almost like you could have a big party in the room. LOL. I really wanted to go in, but I had an appointment and I was already running late. The name of the place is Fit Spa and it is located right next door to Dairy Queen. It is in the old rundown strip center that has no businesses. Has anybody tried this place? SaintChuck.Sounds like you may have stumbled onto something. I'm not super encouraged by the curtain instead of a door thing but curiousity and lack of many choices may force me to give it a shot. Looking forward to your review if you beat me to the punch. My fingers are crossed that this turns out good.

SaintChuck
06-28-21, 17:44
Sounds like you may have stumbled onto something. I'm not super encouraged by the curtain instead of a door thing but curiousity and lack of many choices may force me to give it a shot. Looking forward to your review if you beat me to the punch. My fingers are crossed that this turns out good.I haven't been going to any spa's for a long time because of Covid. There is no way I was paying full price to go to a spa and wear a mask for an hour and get a half ass visit from some woman that is deathly afraid of Covid. Paying a hundred bucks for some woman to beat my meat for 5 minutes just doesn't seem logical. Anyway, I spotted this new place and Geneva and I was hoping that it would be as good as the old place. I was very sadly mistaken. I walked in and only 1 woman was working. She took me to the huge room and shut the curtains, the room didn't have a door. I always lay on my back to let them know that I am not there for a massage. The woman came in the room and started a light feather touch. After a few minutes I removed the towel. At this point she looks down and sees that the little guy is ready. She told me that she was very sorry, but this place was for legitimate massage only. I wanted to see if she would change her mind, so I made her a very generous offer for a HJ, she politely declined. I TOFTT and I probably should be kicked in the balls for this one. There were too many red flags about this place and I ignored them because I was thinking with the little head. The place has goofy hours, they are open 10 AM to 8 PM and closed on Monday. Only 1 woman working and no doors on the room, only curtains. I almost forgot to mention, this place doesn't have a sauna but that's not a problem because you will sweat your ass off. It had to be 90 degrees in the place. All in all this is a great place to go if you like pissing money away. LOL. SaintChuck.

Castlerae
06-29-21, 11:57
I haven't been going to any spa's for a long time because of Covid. There is no way I was paying full price to go to a spa and wear a mask for an hour and get a half ass visit from some woman that is deathly afraid of Covid. Paying a hundred bucks for some woman to beat my meat for 5 minutes just doesn't seem logical. Anyway, I spotted this new place and Geneva and I was hoping that it would be as good as the old place. I was very sadly mistaken. I walked in and only 1 woman was working. She took me to the huge room and shut the curtains, the room didn't have a door. I always lay on my back to let them know that I am not there for a massage. The woman came in the room and started a light feather touch. After a few minutes I removed the towel. At this point she looks down and sees that the little guy is ready. She told me that she was very sorry, but this place was for legitimate massage only. I wanted to see if she would change her mind, so I made her a very generous offer for a HJ, she politely declined. I TOFTT and I probably should be kicked in the balls for this one. There were too many red flags about this place and I ignored them because I was thinking with the little head. The place has goofy hours, they are open 10 AM to 8 PM and closed on Monday. Only 1 woman working and no doors on the room, only curtains. I almost forgot to mention, this place doesn't have a sauna but that's not a problem because you will sweat your ass off. It had to be 90 degrees in the place. All in all this is a great place to go if you like pissing money away. LOL. SaintChuck.Not every place offers more than a massage. You walked in, and this was one of those places that offers no extras, so why not accept that?

SaintChuck
06-29-21, 14:32
Not every place offers more than a massage. You walked in, and this was one of those places that offers no extras, so why not accept that?I am not sure if you read the entire post. I knew that there were several red flags with this place. I decided to TOFTT because I was clearly thinking with my little head. I think that you read a little too deep into this post. SaintChuck.

Mongger
06-29-21, 19:07
I haven't been going to any spa's for a long time because of Covid. There is no way I was paying full price to go to a spa and wear a mask for an hour and get a half ass visit from some woman that is deathly afraid of Covid. Paying a hundred bucks for some woman to beat my meat for 5 minutes just doesn't seem logical. Anyway, I spotted this new place and Geneva and I was hoping that it would be as good as the old place. I was very sadly mistaken. I walked in and only 1 woman was working. She took me to the huge room and shut the curtains, the room didn't have a door. I always lay on my back to let them know that I am not there for a massage. The woman came in the room and started a light feather touch. After a few minutes I removed the towel. At this point she looks down and sees that the little guy is ready. She told me that she was very sorry, but this place was for legitimate massage only. I wanted to see if she would change her mind, so I made her a very generous offer for a HJ, she politely declined. I TOFTT and I probably should be kicked in the balls for this one. There were too many red flags about this place and I ignored them because I was thinking with the little head. The place has goofy hours, they are open 10 AM to 8 PM and closed on Monday. Only 1 woman working and no doors on the room, only curtains. I almost forgot to mention, this place doesn't have a sauna but that's not a problem because you will sweat your ass off. It had to be 90 degrees in the place. All in all this is a great place to go if you like pissing money away. LOL. SaintChuck.BUMMER. That really sucks. I was hoping to hear we had a new spot to enjoy a nice release. This one is only 5 minutes away from me so it hurts even more. Thanks for the report and taking one for the team. Maybe they are being cautious because they haven't been open for very long?

Just curious. Is this an Asian place? Did the MT look good?

SaintChuck
06-29-21, 21:59
BUMMER. That really sucks. I was hoping to hear we had a new spot to enjoy a nice release. This one is only 5 minutes away from me so it hurts even more. Thanks for the report and taking one for the team. Maybe they are being cautious because they haven't been open for very long?

Just curious. Is this an Asian place? Did the MT look good?Yes, it's a Chinese joint. The woman appeared to be between 45 or 50 years old. She was just your ordinary run of the mill AMP worker. SaintChuck.

Chris873
11-22-21, 12:57
Looks like Massage World in Stc has closed. I had a real good experience there about 3-4 weeks ago. Decided to stop by today and sign is down and space is empty.

HenryA77
11-22-21, 16:02
Looks like Massage World in Stc has closed. I had a real good experience there about 3-4 weeks ago. Decided to stop by today and sign is down and space is empty.Surprised it lasted as long as it did.

StC is picky about it's rep. And it is VERY easy to zone these places out of your town if you want.

SaintChuck
11-22-21, 21:03
Looks like Massage World in Stc has closed. I had a real good experience there about 3-4 weeks ago. Decided to stop by today and sign is down and space is empty.

Surprised it lasted as long as it did.

StC is picky about it's rep. And it is VERY easy to zone these places out of your town if you want.I stopped going there years ago because every provider that I ever saw there had a miserable attitude and was just a robot clock watcher and expert in the art of painful jackhammer. Anyway, a person I know told me that they are moving because they found a place with cheap rent. If the info is correct then the new location is in the strip mall at Randall and Prairie. The same strip mall where USpa was years ago. I will be out and about this week and I will try to confirm, but I absolutely won't be TOFTT at this place. LOL. SaintChuck.

DMichaels69
11-22-21, 21:35
Same here.

I stopped going there years ago because every provider that I ever saw there had a miserable attitude and was just a robot clock watcher and expert in the art of painful jackhammer. Anyway, a person I know told me that they are moving because they found a place with cheap rent. If the info is correct then the new location is in the strip mall at Randall and Prairie. The same strip mall where USpa was years ago. I will be out and about this week and I will try to confirm, but I absolutely won't be TOFTT at this place. LOL. SaintChuck.

Ohboy
11-23-21, 00:14
World spa is definately moving to the old you spa location. Sign is already up.

TheHammer12
12-04-21, 15:02
This muSt be what I wrote about in the Aurora thread. But I saw this the other day, and was wondering if it was new or old. It's right by " vape bar" ? Anyone going to TOFTT? Last time I was at a spa in that strip it was self service.

SaintChuck
12-04-21, 16:00
This muSt be what I wrote about in the Aurora thread. But I saw this the other day, and was wondering if it was new or old. It's right by " vape bar" ? Anyone going to TOFTT? Last time I was at a spa in that strip it was self service.It's Massage world from Rt 64 near the bowling alley. They simply moved to the Randall road location. I absolutely won't be TOFTT on this one. I wrote this place off a few years ago. I would rather beat off in my garage while looking at the Victorias Secret catalog. SaintChuck.

DMichaels69
12-04-21, 18:18
I went a few times when they first opened and same experience as you. I took a break a couple years and went again and it was the exact same woman I had 2 yrs prior so I was done.

It's Massage world from Rt 64 near the bowling alley. They simply moved to the Randall road location. I absolutely won't be TOFTT on this one. I wrote this place off a few years ago. I would rather beat off in my garage while looking at the Victorias Secret catalog. SaintChuck.

Mmkk9982
12-13-21, 20:17
I don't know if she's been mentioned here but I figure this is a good place to post it she works around St Charles a lot but moves around a lot too.

She was gone for a awhile but I just saw this posted. If I get a chance to see her ill report again but from what I remember she if beyond good. Great Bbj. Rides and throws it back like a star. Open to kissing and she tries out the back door if you bring her goodies like drink. Stay safe.

Mmkk9982
12-13-21, 20:18
I forgot to add link.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/71689364#.

Bkmsw
12-14-21, 14:27
I forgot to add link.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/71689364#.I texted her after seeing her ad and never got a response. Do you know her rates? It was not listed in the ad.

Mmkk9982
12-14-21, 21:18
First time a saw her she did 250/ hr and every time after 200/ HR I haven't gotten a response yet either though. Go figure.

LandRover20
01-16-22, 09:58
I stopped going there years ago because every provider that I ever saw there had a miserable attitude and was just a robot clock watcher and expert in the art of painful jackhammer. Anyway, a person I know told me that they are moving because they found a place with cheap rent. If the info is correct then the new location is in the strip mall at Randall and Prairie. The same strip mall where USpa was years ago. I will be out and about this week and I will try to confirm, but I absolutely won't be TOFTT at this place. LOL. SaintChuck.I've seen all the bad reviews and wonder if they made there way back to this place because a buddy of mine from our dungeons & dragons league said he stopped by less than 2 years ago and drew a young very good looking provider with a nice attitude. I guess he said she might have been too weak to provide a deep massage, but the light one was very enjoyable as was the flip. Said he left a happy elf wizard. Anybody else ever have that experience with them?

SaintChuck
01-16-22, 12:03
I've seen all the bad reviews and wonder if they made there way back to this place because a buddy of mine from our dungeons & dragons league said he stopped by less than 2 years ago and drew a young very good looking provider with a nice attitude. I guess he said she might have been too weak to provide a deep massage, but the light one was very enjoyable as was the flip. Said he left a happy elf wizard. Anybody else ever have that experience with them?You are more than welcome to TOFTT because I don't know anyone else that would waste money at this place. You are talking about a woman from almost 2 years ago. That is like 100 years in spa time and I am sure that she is long gone. Back in the Spring of 2016 the Nazi's in the St Charles government unleashed the scorched earth policy and destroyed the AMP scene. That's why this thread is basically dead now. IMHO it would kind of like burning money to even waste your time at Massage World. If you do your research you will find that Naperville and Aurora are currently flooded with AMP's offering just about every service available. Hell, you can even choose if you prefer Korean or Chinese. There are so many AMP's in Naperville right now that not all of them are even being reported on. I have seen reports on RM's about spa's that don't get reported on here. With that area having a huge AMP scene and mostly favorable reviews, I can't see many Mongers tripping over themselves to TOFTT at a place that has consistently received shitty reviews for several years. SaintChuck.

DMichaels69
01-16-22, 15:13
Yep. Someone else can TOFTT if they want but like you said Chuck with all the AMP's in Naperville and Aurora why bother.

You are more than welcome to TOFTT because I don't know anyone else that would waste money at this place. You are talking about a woman from almost 2 years ago. That is like 100 years in spa time and I am sure that she is long gone. Back in the Spring of 2016 the Nazi's in the St Charles government unleashed the scorched earth policy and destroyed the AMP scene. That's why this thread is basically dead now. IMHO it would kind of like burning money to even waste your time at Massage World. If you do your research you will find that Naperville and Aurora are currently flooded with AMP's offering just about every service available. Hell, you can even choose if you prefer Korean or Chinese. There are so many AMP's in Naperville right now that not all of them are even being reported on. I have seen reports on RM's about spa's that don't get reported on here. With that area having a huge AMP scene and mostly favorable reviews, I can't see many Mongers tripping over themselves to TOFTT at a place that has consistently received shitty reviews for several years. SaintChuck.

I've seen all the bad reviews and wonder if they made there way back to this place because a buddy of mine from our dungeons & dragons league said he stopped by less than 2 years ago and drew a young very good looking provider with a nice attitude. I guess he said she might have been too weak to provide a deep massage, but the light one was very enjoyable as was the flip. Said he left a happy elf wizard. Anybody else ever have that experience with them?

Mongger
01-18-22, 02:11
Yep. Someone else can TOFTT if they want but like you said Chuck with all the AMP's in Naperville and Aurora why bother.I've been there as recently as this past summer (at the old location by the bowling alley) and didn't have any issues with getting L1 service from an average looking MT. It's an average experience overall.

Haven't been to their new location yet.

SaintChuck
01-27-22, 15:18
https://www.stcharlesil.gov/news/2022/01/26/massage-world-license-revoked It should be no surprise to anyone that the Nazi's in St. Charles finally delivered the death punch to Massage World. The AMP scene in St. Charles is officially dead. This isn't exactly a huge loss to the suburban AMP scene, but I will give them credit for surviving this long. Saint Chuck.

BigGuyRay2
09-06-22, 17:49
Location is in my back yard. I'm out of town for a while but I'm thinking about setting something up for when I get back. Looks interesting.

https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6308709956

RedLove
10-07-22, 11:26
Location is in my back yard. I'm out of town for a while but I'm thinking about setting something up for when I get back. Looks interesting.

https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6308709956Never booked personally. Various reports of drugs being a problem.

Give her a shot if you want. Doesn't look "healthy" to me.

AcrossTheUnive
10-10-22, 11:32

https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6308709956She is real, the skinny pics are accurate. Good BBBJ, good vag but shi can be annoying to contact and has rates that are too high. She hangs out with other users. As a matter of fact she was in the room when I was visiting a different girl that was cleaner. For that reason I stopped seeing the chick that I was there to see.

I say if you are going to do it, (because I know that you will) make it a one and done.

Truth be told, I did enjoy her BBBJ and she was a great lay. Just not for tge premium that she wants and I hate time wasters.

InstantMagic
10-19-22, 00:59

https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6308709956Looks like a needle user, man. Off teeth, shoddy skin. But it's just Askin' for trouble when they look like that, man. Be careful on your "try" if you do it.

Nimda925
03-30-23, 17:18
Checked out Fit Spa. Good overall experience with L1. Towel was draped on me for a bit but I let it slide off, and she went in for the HJ. Some otc roaming including touching of nice ass and breasts. May repeat.

JaxInCase
03-31-23, 18:43
Checked out Fit Spa. Good overall experience with L1. Towel was draped on me for a bit but I let it slide off, and she went in for the HJ. Some otc roaming including touching of nice ass and breasts. May repeat.Was the damage and door fee? How much time? How was the MT looks?

MakingItHappen
04-16-23, 19:57
Just saw an advertisement for Fitness Spa on 1772 South Randall Road, Unit 130. Any mongers visit this MP yet? I will TOFTT Wednesday when I'm off work. Any mongers w prior intel please let us know! Thanks in advance!

SuburbanSeeker
04-16-23, 21:28
Just saw an advertisement for Fitness Spa on 1772 South Randall Road, Unit 130. Any mongers visit this MP yet? I will TOFTT Wednesday when I'm off work. Any mongers w prior intel please let us know! Thanks in advance!It was pretty standard. Despite the ad I read about the place it was L1 only.

Cubs773
07-09-23, 14:02
Saw an add on listcrawlers for a new AMP in geneva, couple units down from the Charlie foxes off 38 behind the geneva pride gas station. Anybody been or willing to report back?

Popcans
07-12-23, 15:10
Saw an add on listcrawlers for a new AMP in geneva, couple units down from the Charlie foxes off 38 behind the geneva pride gas station. Anybody been or willing to report back?Went last Saturday, It looks like they may have 4 rooms. Heard a few of them talking in the back but only saw my MT. MT was around 35 short a bit thick. Selected an hour for 70, nice massage and L1 on the flip without any talk of tip. UTC roaming was allowed, maybe more on the menu but just wanted L1. Offered water and left .50 on the bed, I'll be back.

Chris873
07-22-23, 10:19
https://wgntv.com/far-west-suburbs/suburban-spa-busted-for-prostitution-after-undercover-sting-operation/

Lurker1111
07-27-23, 03:25
https://wgntv.com/far-west-suburbs/suburban-spa-busted-for-prostitution-after-undercover-sting-operation/Shut down due to code violations, too. At least they are serious. With the sting in Bartlett, do they realize things will probably just continue as is there? Instead of shutting the place down it will simply be next woman up.

Cubs773
08-01-23, 13:17
Finally checked out the new spa that opened up behind the geneva pride gas station, down from Charlie foxes. Paid 50 for 30 minute massage, massage was actually decent for an AMP. MT was petite, maybe late 20's early 30's, and wearing a mini dress / skirt. On the flip she asked if I wanted anything extra, I asked for FS but she said she doesn't do FS, she only does CBJ and HJ.

Asked for a CBJ and she originally wanted 120 (yeah not happening). Tried for 80 but she said no less than 100. Settled on 100. Gave a better CBJ than most women at AMPs. All in all wasn't a bad experience. Just a bit pricey and wish she offered full service.

BigDaveHere1
08-04-23, 09:14
So I made the trip to the new spa in Geneva. Walked in and only one girl working. Asked If I'd wait about 10 minutes. Gracie is the girl I drew, possibly the only one working but she is a cutie. Probably 35-40 years old and a beautiful tite body on her. Any ways she started a decent massage and after a while she told me whenever I was ready I could turn over which I did so after a bit. She asked me if there was anything I'd like and I looked down to jr and she said. You take good care of me I take care of him. I agreed and she grabbed some lotion and went to work but not to fast. She really took her time while I was rubbing her ass and trying like hell to get a finger in to no avail. Anyways go and see Gracie and have fun. She is quite the looker!

DW.

Chris873
08-06-23, 17:50
Saw an add on listcrawlers for a new AMP in geneva, couple units down from the Charlie foxes off 38 behind the geneva pride gas station. Anybody been or willing to report back?Checked it out this morning. Walked in and they were slow asked if I wanted 4 hands. I usually don't go for that but she said I give you deal $80 for 4 hands. I said ok. Sorry I didn't get any names but there was 2 girls working. One slimmer nice looking around 30-35. The other a little thicker not as good looking around the same age. Massage was decent not bad at all. On the flip she noticed I was stiff and asked if she could oil it up. Good slow technique I would repeat.

Emiglio
08-07-23, 15:23
Checked it out this morning. Walked in and they were slow asked if I wanted 4 hands. I usually don't go for that but she said I give you deal $80 for 4 hands. I said ok. Sorry I didn't get any names but there was 2 girls working. One slimmer nice looking around 30-35. The other a little thicker not as good looking around the same age. Massage was decent not bad at all. On the flip she noticed I was stiff and asked if she could oil it up. Good slow technique I would repeat.Which of the two took good care of you? And tip total for both?

TIA.

Chris873
08-09-23, 00:17
Which of the two took good care of you? And tip total for both?

TIA.The better looking one took care of me on the flip. Tipped $80 total. That's why I don't like doing 4 hands they expect both ladies to get tipped the same. Not that I’m cheap but the 2nd one didn’t do anything really

Mmkk9982
09-01-23, 22:26
I stopped in because my leg was feeling tight from work and wanted to try it out after reading the previous reviews. I went for the hour at 70, My girl was said her name was Mia probably late thirties english wasn't great but we managed. She had cute titties nice dark areolas and big nipples. Maybe a b or c cup idk. The massage was okay could be better, she did really work on my leg when I asked her to, the muscle definitely loosened up some. And she did tease a little putting her thighs on my face when working shoulders and rubbing my dujangles when she was working the legs. On the flip she motioned to Mr. Floppsie I gave her a nod and she started stroking and asked me how much, I asked how much she wanted and she just smiled and kept stroking. I asked for FS and she did say she doesn't do that but she offered CBJ for 120 and purely for research purposes I agreed (I do this for the public so you guys know where to get the best service). Instant regret because she pulled out that weird cling wrap and I hoped for the best but the BJ was nothing to brag to your wife about. She switched back to HJ when I got her to take off her dress so I could suck on her titties and grab a handful of her keister she had to switch hands because she got tired and I managed to coax off her panties her Mary-Ellen was trimmed but unshaven honeslty I prefer it bushier. After awhile of her just jerking the chicken in short strokes even though I tried to get her to do longer strokes she sat on my face and that did the trick she had a fruity musky scent and I just dug in she tasted great 👍 would recommend for the flavor alone, pristine Asian cuisine. She stopped stroking for a little when she came on my face but she quickly resumed and when I kept lapping at her juice she started rubbing my dujangles while stroking Mr. Floppsie and I popped. She gracefully dismounted and grabbed a hot towel to clean me up. I forked over the 120 and got dressed she offered me water I declined she gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek she thanked me I thanked her, gave her squeeze and a slap on her keister and off I went to other adventures. I know I overpaid for the CBJ but honestly I might go back for another taste and at least it's close to home. Maybe next time I'll do 4 hands and have one sit one my face while the other does CBJ.