PDA

View Full Version : Florida City/Homestead

BigBadLou305
06-21-06, 06:20
I use to see a couple of sw's years ago in homestead on 288st and US1. Also on 328st west of us1 which is Lucy St. Also on Krome (SW 177AVe) and (328st) which is also lucy st. Post your notes here. Also try 285st and US1 by gas station which is i believe monticello.

Bill Buxton
06-21-06, 06:50
I use to see a couple of sw's years ago in homestead on 288st and US1. Also on 328st west of us1 which is Lucy St. Also on Krome (SW 177AVe) and (328st) which is also lucy st. Post your notes here. Also try 285st and US1 by gas station which is i believe monticello.Is the corn growing farm front," Borek" clan still running the cat house in Homestead???

Brazil Mambo
06-21-06, 09:33
I saw 2 WSW over the weekend and potentially a third, all out during the day in the same areas you guys mentioned next to bus stops and gas stations. Couldn't get any pics as I was with my SO.

BigBadLou305
06-22-06, 06:06
Is the corn growing farm front," Borek" clan still running the cat house in Homestead???

I'm not sure. Where is that farm located now that you brought it up?

Brazil Mambo
07-12-06, 09:33
I hit the jackpot. Driving the trail I saw this thin black chick walking around the Marathon Gas station, so I said, "what the hell" and drove by to see if there were any possibilities. She saw me and we gave each other the famous look and we were in business. She was 19, thin and in perfect shape. She had nice, perky b-cups and very smooth skin. Three jackons for FS and it was on. My only warning that that you find a secure place as this chick does get nervous. No cell but if you cruise that area, drive down the road next to the gas station and you should find her walking that back street. Good hunting!!

BigBadLou305
07-13-06, 05:59
I hit the jackpot. Driving the trail I saw this thin black chick walking around the Marathon Gas station, so I said, "what the hell" and drove by to see if there were any possibilities. She saw me and we gave each other the famous look and we were in business. She was 19, thin and in perfect shape. She had nice, perky b-cups and very smooth skin. Three jackons for FS and it was on. My only warning that that you find a secure place as this chick does get nervous. No cell but if you cruise that area, drive down the road next to the gas station and you should find her walking that back street. Good hunting!!

I think i know where the Marathon Gas Station is, i'm not sure. It's on US1 and what street? Is it in Naranja by any chance? I gotta see that blk chick

BigBadLou305
07-13-06, 06:01
I wanna try Lucy St or SW 328st. Any findings there? I saw a few BSW's there last year close to MLK Blvd. What do you think Brazil Mambo?

Brazil Mambo
07-13-06, 09:09
I have taken a few peeks but currently that road is under construction so traffic through that road is very limited. I didn't really see anything the few times I did cruise by but cruising up Krome I did spot a few SW's (mostly white) but there was one nice looking BSW that was picked up really fast before I could even turn around (haven't seen her since).

OK, that 19 y/o goes by the name of "Po" and it's Between 250 and 260th Street. There is a big gap between traffic lights and the road begins to curve to the left. I don't remember the exact road but I will drive by there again and give you the exact street it is on.

BigBadLou305
07-15-06, 05:18
I'm gonna take a little trip on Eureka Dr (SW 184 St) between US1 and 108av. They're couple of BSW's there. Not worth the look. I would rather go further south towards goulds.

They use to have a few SW's on 288st between 152ave and US1 but it's been dry by Jackson apts. I think they changed the name, I'm not sure since i havent been there in almost a year.

Brazil Mambo
07-17-06, 09:06
Did a drive by and spotted only one WSW near 220 street, other than that it was just LEO sitting on a few corners. Have you been to the Booty Trap down there? I have only been to the Playpen South which is a real hole in the wall and there wasn't much going on in there.

BigBadLou305
07-18-06, 06:32
Did a drive by and spotted only one WSW near 220 street, other than that it was just LEO sitting on a few corners. Have you been to the Booty Trap down there? I have only been to the Playpen South which is a real hole in the wall and there wasn't much going on in there.

I think i know which wsw you're talking about. I guess she's alright. I heard about the booty trap down south as advertise in New Times Magazine but never been there.

Phat Prophet
05-21-09, 00:25
Staying a few days in FL city working in K Largo. Got bored and drove around not expecting much and found Krome Ave and all the old motels and decided that it had to be the stroll if there was one.

5/19 around 11pm caught a glimpse of some girls but realized all I had was bills and I wasn't about to ask for change so I shined it on.

5/20 went back out a little earlier armed with some Hamiltons and did a few rounds and spotted a hispanic spinner that appeared out of nowhere. Closer "she" got to the car the spidey sense was telling me to take off, which I did. Was either a really ugly girl or someone I didn't want to meet at all. Shame too as it was looking good for a second there. Headed back to the room.

Went out again around 10 and cruised a few times and spotted a LEO who probably spotted me so that was the end of that as I had out of state plates and there wasn't much traffic to blend with. Made the block to try to get back on the main drag when I spotted a WBR, early 20's, hundred or so pounds, medium length brown hair and a cute face.
She gave me the look, I pulled over and she wheeled up, introduced herself as Piper, pleasantries were exchanged and she offered Bj for a quarter and everything for a half dollar. Went for the quarter and got a very enthusiastic BBJ in the car on a side street and was pretty damn good. She was really pleasant, didn't appear to be drugged out or in a major rush to get out of there
Best part was she stripped right there in the front seat before she started and was playing with herself while she took care of me! At first I thought she had an itch but then she started getting into it and really wailing on the little fellow. If I didn't know better I'd say she enjoyed it as much as I did.

Oh, whats a WBR? She was riding a BIKE!!!! That was a first for me, still laughing about it.

Hillofbeans
04-09-10, 15:29
This is going on two weeks dated, but I had an encounter with the mythical WBR, at that time going by "Angelica."

I was badly sunburned, and went out for a walk at night to look for some aloe vera. It soon became apparent that I was in "that" part of town; not too surprising, given that I was staying at a cheap motel. I wasn't interested in the couple of battle-hardened BSWs who first approached me, but then this waif approaches on her banana seat bicycle (remember those?).

Her line was that she was really hungry and looking for something to eat. Thanks to this Phat Prophet's report, I was able to dispense with the feeling out process and just tell her to meet me at my room in 10 minutes. She told me she'd be there. I thought about continuing on to find the aloe vera, but decided I might be late; I never like to stand up a lady.

It was more like 40 minutes when she finally showed up (with bicycle, which she parked in the room). I invited her to use the shower, which she declined, but she used the toilet and asked for a drink of water.

Very pretty girl, really. Very nice, unbleamished, tanned skin. Carmel shoulder-length hair, very thin, tiny breasts. I'd guess mid-20s. She disrobed but left her loose long-sleeved shirt on -- needle tracks?

I was not feeling great with the sunburn; after awhile of waiting I was sort of hoping she wouldn't show. Decided I was feeling too punk for anything more than a BJ.

She produced the cover and went to work. Took a while to get captain happy primed for battle, at which point she offered her pussy, which I declined. Finished in her mouth and overtipped her (sorry, locals), but she seemed like a nice kid. She asked if she could have one of the oranges I'd picked up earlier in the day, and I gave her one along with a couple mangoes. And off she went, no doubt giving fuel to imaginations of the presumed Europeans having a night time picnic across the parking lot from my door.

So that part was pretty cool. What was uncool was that much later that night, while I was doing my best to sleep, she knocked again at my door. In she comes with the bicycle and a tale about needing another $15 for her room. I gave her $20 and told her to take care of herself.

In spite of the latter episode, she seems like a nice kid. Scrupulously practiced safe sex, and probably was more a general street waif/hustler than a hooker. Were I in the right situation, I might have been tempted to set her up as a mistress.

In any case, let this be a cautionary tale about the dangers of overtipping and letting a girl know where you're staying.

Soloflight
03-20-11, 21:03
I spent three days / nights in Homestead in December, and did the same last week. Holy shit. Talk about a desert. Seriously? A military town in South Florida? I thought it'd be crawling with P4P. I cruised Homestead & Florida City & the upper keys when I wasn't on the job. Nada. Not one AMP, no SWs, not even a blip in the seedier motels. Is LE that good there? Even checked out CL and BP and this forum. Zero hits. What did I miss, guys? I may be going back there again in May or June and could use a tip.

Thanks

HangToTheLeft
10-13-13, 10:09
Homestead / Fla city hunters we need to spread on this thread so when other worth hunters come to our town they know some safe hunting spots.

SashaSweets0
11-26-21, 09:40
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.