PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

Admin
01-01-06, 00:00
Thread Starter.

Dick North
06-29-06, 19:30
Had amp withdrawal yesterday and headed out to find a cure. My first stop was Massage Max in Mesa on Country Club... Closed!. Next I headed to Hong Kong Spa further south. I was greeted by a grim looking mama san and I asked for 'Lisa' (a madeup name). She says 'Lisa is here'. Out comes a 'girl' who must live under a bridge. I'm outa there. Next I head for what used to be J-Spa on McKellips & Miller. Greeted by an absolute doll-baby. 'Mimi', 5'3 90-100#, 20 yrs+, 1/2 'A' cup titties and cute. Ok, let's go! In the room I ask for the TS & she says later!. She starts the lotion massage and no roaming allowed! No cbj. No doggie, only mish was available. Then she keeps telling me to 'hurry up ... you hurt me' I was so pissed I couldn't blow. She had to finish me with a hj. Plus it cost me $$.
I guess there's something to be said for some of the more experienced 30-40yr old amp girls. I don't know guys, if anyone has any better info on these amps, I'd sure appreciate it. I may have to go back to whacking myself off to relieve these temptations.

DN

Scott17
07-01-06, 20:54
Went to this amp wasn't bad. massage was $40,$50,$60 for 1/2, 3/4, hour. YuYu??? sp. was nice little lady, but wanted 80 hj 120 cbj 160 fs, went for fs and had a good time. 45 min wasn't up so she continued massage after until time was up. All in all pretty good but a little pricey.

Wireless91910
07-02-06, 23:15
I've been in town now for 1 year from Orange County, CA.

I've visted just about every AMP listed in new times and am floored by the prices these chicks are asking. Maybe I'm spoiled by OC and LA, but for $ I'm going to town with some smokin 20-25 hottie.

The only thing here for $ might be hj or cbj. I don't know how you can part with $$ for the amp girls. I mean damn, I've hooked up with some nice girls on CL that probably should be charging alot more, But atleast there rates are reasonable.

Anyone have any luck with girls in strip clubs? What are the going rates for lap dances?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

wireless

Dick North
07-03-06, 19:36

I've visted just about every AMP listed in new times and am floored by the prices these chicks are asking. Maybe I'm spoiled by OC and LA, but for $ I'm going to town with some smokin 20-25 hottie.

The only thing here for $ might be hj or cbj. I don't know how you can part with $$ for the amp girls. I mean damn, I've hooked up with some nice girls on CL that probably should be charging alot more, But atleast there rates are reasonable.

Anyone have any luck with girls in strip clubs? What are the going rates for lap dances?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

wireless

Wire,
Since you have visited nearly every amp listed in the New Times, where are the reports?
You have chosen to crab about the the current state of affairs with the amps, but you offer no solution...except to ask for more information.
I suggest that you offer some details about your experiences so that we can
work together to help keep these prices down.
If AZ doesn't suit you .. then CA is always an option...
DN

Dick North
07-06-06, 20:06
I've visted just about every AMP listed in new times.

wireless
Wire, the downside to this kind of claim is that you will be branded a 'bullshitter' and an unreliable contributor to this forum. Is that what you want?
DN

Wireless91910
07-07-06, 15:13
Ok,

No more vivid details. just plain old facts on reports.

As for the "Ice" pic, since it was posted before the system will not let me repost it.

Sorry.

===============================================

Hi Wireless91910,

You can change the name of the image file and the re-upload it.

Thanks,

Jackson

Wireless91910
07-08-06, 05:25
Ok, after my attempts, This was the first and only pic Ice allowed me to take.

This was after the first time I meet her. I'm sure for the guys that got a chance to experience her, you'll understand when I say "she was hot"

Wireless

Dick North
07-12-06, 19:59
Ok, after my attempts, This was the first and only pic Ice allowed me to take.
This was after the first time I meet her. I'm sure for the guys that got a chance to experience her, you'll understand when I say "she was hot"
Wireless
Wire.
As ICE is a SW, I would suggest posting this on the 'Streetwalker Reports' thread. This happens to be the 'Massage Parlor' thread.
Thanks
DN

OU812
07-16-06, 02:22
Decide to stop off at Rose Garden today at 1:30pm for a massage and F/S. Haven't been here in a while because one of the ladies (Connie) accused me of not paying her for all of her services 5 months ago, she got me confused with someone else I think. Anyway, I saw Michelle who is very friendly to me and knows what to do to make me happy. Michelle is an older korean lady (40's), very petite. Just loved it when Michelle was sucking on my balls. After I shot my load in her we went and took a table shower together. She lathered me up and jumped on me sliding her pussy on my chest down to my groin area, it almost slid in there again, wow! The other amp I've tried don't do this to me. Michelle told me that Lisa the Thai lady does not work there any more, she quit about 2 months ago. And is working at another location, don't know where. There are 2 new girls that work over there at Rose Garden that Michelle said that I should try & said that I would next time. I love Rose Garden, especially Michelle & Lisa when she was there because they would charge me only 140 for F/S, not the 200 that seems to be the trend at all the other locations I've experimented with. Just wanted to contribute my experience with Michelle at Rose Garden today. Will be hitting the streets tomorrow morning at 4am. Happy Hunting.

OU812

Arizona Jack
07-20-06, 17:41
Both of the Asian Breeze AMPs have been closed this week. Does anyone have any 411 on what is up? There is no note on the door about being on vacation. Another monger told me that he was accosted by a Chandler detective on leaving one a week or so back. Hopefully they have not been hit by LE.

I note that Bali Hai is open again.
AJ

Dick North
07-20-06, 17:56
I was hoping to post this report on the requested "East Valley" forum, but apparently Jackson has not yet set this up.

This is a bit late, but last Thursday (7-13), I had the amp urge and decided to visit Thai Massage on Alma School & Baseline. The week before I had seen an absolutely gorgeous tall-thin girl in a tight red outfit pacing outside their door, so thought I'd give it a try. Also I had a great session there last year.
Entered the place and asked for the tall-thin girl but only two dumpy-looking girls were available. Selected 'Amy'. Paid .6 for the hour, got a 'basic' TS and then during the massage, no roaming allowed. Later there was a lot of 'asian jabbering' from another room and Amy put a towel over me and rushed out. When she came back, that was it! Absolutely no additional services.

Out of there and headed for Bali, Closed!. Finally ended up at OK with old chubby 'Nancy' and got the usual services.

I think that some LE activity has been occuring.

DN

Az Dude
07-21-06, 19:08
Yeah, pretty lame in the east valley these days.. unless you like old gals that give you a good massage and then f**k the s**t out of you. The good looking ones are at OA in Scottsdale, and at Asian Girls/Gals, but they are charging crazy prices. The old standbys are still there @ places like OK, Bali Hai, Kims Sun, but they are just that.. 'older'

Frequent enough trips for me over to so. cal that I've given up on finding a good amp experience here. Have had better luck lately with CL, and even that is pretty hit or miss.

At least the CL/Street situation may improve once the cooler temps arrive back in the valley.. as for the amps?
who knows

Not sure.. there are a ton of places advertising in the back of New Times though, you would think there would be more competition.

Grabme1
07-27-06, 15:32
After all the good reviews of the Rose Garden in Phoenix, I decided to try it out. I got a girl named Manae. 5'5". Very thin. Paid for 45 min. All she did was press down on my body all over. As worthless as it gets. No hands roaming. She asked alot of questions. Dont know if she thought I was LE, or she just didnt do extras. She did nothing on her part either to think there would be anything else either. So when that happens I dont push it, I just left. Wont be back. As always YMMV.

OU812
07-31-06, 01:54
Decided to hit Rose Garden at noon today for some F/S. Was hoping to meet up with Michelle but was greeted by Tami. I haven't seen her there before. She is korean about 5'4", 110-115. Really not a bad figure, she had some work done on her breast, and a nice smooth firm ass. After the table shower and back in the room right off the bat she asks me what I want and I tell her F/S, and explain to her in more detail. Tami was learning english, but it was good enough for me. Then she gets naked gets on top of me and we embrace and kiss, not tongue. After that she starts to give me a bj with a condom, then she sucks on my balls, not bad, then she wants to ride me but I ask her I want to daty, she says just a little. So she swings around and lets me kiss her kitty and around the area but does not want me to put my tongue in there, I try to reach for her ass hole with my tongue, but she says no. So then she starts to ride me, then doggie, then I shoot my load in her while I'm on top of her with her legs prop up on my shoulders. Tami was great for me and did not rush, she gave me what I wanted except daty. She has a pretty face. She wasn't rail thin like Michelle or some of the others there. Paid the ususal house fee, and $1.4 for f/s. Since she was new there she did ask me if I had been there before and who I saw last. Still I felt she wasn't comfortable with me, until the older lady there that cleans, and waters the lawn told her I was okay. Then we got down to some fun. Also I guess it might help trying to talk korean, I tried some phrase. Anyway, this is my report today.

OU812

Dick North
07-31-06, 21:24
After all the good reviews of the Rose Garden in Phoenix, I decided to try it out. I got a girl named Manae. 5'5". Very thin. Paid for 45 min. All she did was press down on my body all over. As worthless as it gets. No hands roaming. She asked alot of questions. Dont know if she thought I was LE, or she just didnt do extras. She did nothing on her part either to think there would be anything else either. So when that happens I dont push it, I just left. Wont be back. As always YMMV.
Man! ... I would have to RTFF long and hard to find a report as negative as yours regarding this massage establishment. You undoubtedly sent her the wrong signals. This place has consistently provided excellent massages. I would recommend another try.
DN

Arizona Jack
08-01-06, 16:31
When you are in a situation where you are new to an establishment and the gal does not know you or thinks you are LE, you need to initiate the action. Like taking her hand and putting it on your business, or touching her in a suggestive manner.

With all the LE crackdown on pay for play (it is an election year, LE needs to make the bluenoses happy) it's not surprising the gals are being extra careful. Don't blame them, they are trying to earn a living and not get arrested.

Swirldizzle
08-05-06, 23:55
Had my first amp experience at Jade Garden in Glendale (59th & Greenway). $40 for a half and offered "more". She said a hj was $60 but i only had $30 in cash. Needless to say I got my happy ending, since it was my first time. See Teetee

Dick North
08-06-06, 16:56
Had my first amp experience at Jade Garden in Glendale (59th & Greenway). $40 for a half and offered "more". She said a hj was $60 but i only had $30 in cash. Needless to say I got my happy ending, since it was my first time. See Teetee
Good first post. It makes you wonder tho if $70.00 for a 30 minute rub & tug is a bargain. I'ts what we all face daily in this area. I think your approach of saying 'I only have $30.00' is perhaps an approach we all need to take. If the girl won't go for it, then "we truck on outta there"
Next time a few more details about 'tee tee' would be helpful ... age, appearance, titties, height, weight etc etc..

take care
DN

Chilly Willy
08-06-06, 17:38
Mimi from Red Butterfly in Glendale - cute, full body but marveloous breasts, willing and active at the lower end of the expense range - is now in Mesa at the Chinese Massage at the NE corner of Lindsey and --- hmmm, pretty sure it's Broadway. They have an ad in the back of the New Times.

Chilly Willy
08-06-06, 17:41
One thing I dearly miss since moving here is finding the occasional black woman working at a massage parlor. Love the ones with nice big titties when they don't have 3 axe-handle-wide asses.

Anyplace in Phx I will find such a delight? East Valley is better for me, but I can occasionally get out and about.

PM me if you don't want a public reply.

Thanks.

Willy

Arizona Jack
08-08-06, 15:47
I've only seen a black gal once in an MP in this town, and that was years ago in the massage/tan place on 19th Avenue just south of Camelback. I think that place has gone Asian. She sure had soft hands...

Merlin Magician
08-09-06, 09:55
I remember that there used to be a few Black ladies working in parlors. I think there was one at Malibu Tan at Camelback and Central 1 blk west. The same lady, Caroline, owns a shop at Glendale and 19th Ave and I saw a Black lady there once. Give one of her shops a call and see.

Wireless91910
08-10-06, 11:17
I saw a thick black one at the MP off the 202 and Alma School, right next to the liquor store.

Only got rub and tug. Not sure if any extra's allowed.

Mhoram1881
08-11-06, 10:06
Going to be visiting there in September on business.

Bend It
08-11-06, 11:21

Mhoram, I visit Phoenix regularly and can assure you that you have many amp choices in the area.

The best way to find them is to do a search in the forum. The search button is on the upper right hand corner of each page. Select advanced search. Type in your keyword (amp, for example). Select the forum you want to search (Phoenix, or Arizona). Select that you want to receive the results as reports (not threads). Hit search.

Alternately, you can read through the archives.

Dick North
08-11-06, 19:30
First, RTFF.
Second, when you are in town, get a copy of the 'New Times'. Available in most convenience stores. In the back will be ads for all of the amps in the metropolitan area. Please understand that 'Snootsdale' is generally more expensive than other areas.
Third, understand that a lot of 'pressure' has been placed on some of the local/reliable amps and that some of the reports may not be accurate.
Finally, PM me for more details on a selected amp.

take care

DN

Dick North
08-16-06, 20:53
http://newyork.fbi.gov/dojpressrel/pressrel06/koreantraffickingarrest081606.htm

See any familiar names?
Just something to think about! The LE meatheads feel that it is more important to crack down on victimless crime rather than terrorists, drug smugglers, 30 million illegals etc etc.
Every amp in dc has been closed thanks to these idiots.
DN

Arizona Jack
08-17-06, 14:45
It's an election year, the boys in power have to make their bluenose constituents happy by clamping down on the "danger" of vice. American women everywhere can breathe a sigh of relief knowing their meal ticket can't be getting his rocks off elsewhere.

Of course the officials will go to great pains to tell the public that those poor foreign girls were "forced" into prostitution and the poor dears could not escape. American women, raised to ration out sex to a man in return for marriage/money (while thinking it's all some sacred bond), cannot imagine the laid back Asian attitude toward sex.

These gals are more than willing to take on a job where they can make $20K per month in cash, under the table, doing the same thing they would be doing back home to abusive drunken whoremongering husbands for free.

Bend It
08-18-06, 17:37
I'm visiting from out of town and returned to Touch of Heaven in north Phoenix. Had previously been worked on by Brandy and Malissa (I think that's right?) and this time got all the kinks massaged away by Taylor.

As always, this is a BBW kinda place - my cup of tea, but if it isn't yours, well, don't go. But Taylor is beautiful *and* gives a top-flight massage. She worked me over good (I needed it after a 4 hour flight). The best part was the hot stone massage - outstanding!

Highly recommended!

Bend It

Arizona Jack
08-19-06, 01:56
Tried a new spot today, Massage Ace at the SEC of Baseline and (I think) Alma School.

Nice little spinner, name of "Joey," took care of me. Very pretty face, probably about 4 foot nine and 85lbs soaking wet, I would guess age in late 20s somewhere. Soft natural A cups on her.

Table shower, then she gave a very good hard massage and even did some backwalking. Have not had my spine cracked like that in a while, it was good and more than I expected for the half hour rate.

Asked for stupid money for extras like all the cute young ones do, but finally agreed on something not far out of my normal range. Got a very professional saran wrap bj that she worked hard at. Nice part was she did not quit at the end but worked it hard with her mouth. All in all a nice experience. YMMV.

Arfman
08-22-06, 09:43
I was in AZ last week and saw an ad in the Phoenix paper for Paradise Spa and it mentioned Brazilian Massage. Tried a search of the forum and didn't see any reports on this place. I'll be back next month-anyone tried this place? PM or post a report please.....

Dick North
08-22-06, 20:05
I was in AZ last week and saw an ad in the Phoenix paper for Paradise Spa and it mentioned Brazilian Massage. Tried a search of the forum and didn't see any reports on this place. I'll be back next month-anyone tried this place? PM or post a report please.....
Arfman,
I went to this place twice and left both times. My monger instinct must have taken over. The first time I was greeted by a 35-40ish white girl and I wasn't impressed and left. The second time I was greeted by 'Nicole' another white girl (definitely not Brazilian), who was short, kinda chubby, cute and with nice ta-ta's ... but passed again. Sorry I can't give an actual experience report. This place has stayed in business for the last couple of years, so that's a good sign. I guess my concern was that it was going to be an 'upsell' deal.
I have, however, seen guys going in there, so maybe it's worth the visit. Someone will have to 'take one for the team'... Maybe you?
DN

Wireless91910
08-23-06, 00:35
I've been to Paradise twice. First time had "Ruby" from Costa Rica. After nice rubdown, negoitated FS for $. Was there at 7 am, not sure if she works the night shift. Went back a 2nd time, should have tried Ruby again, but saw a cute 18-19 white girl with nice round ass. Always stick with what you know best. After weak rubdown, wanted $$ for FS. Made the mistake of telling her what I paid the first time and with who. Said that Ruby for stupid for charging so cheap. Ended up with hj for 60. Not very happy at all.

Wireless

Arfman
08-23-06, 09:26
Thanks guys. Does the house fee include a table shower or any kind of shower for that matter? Where I'm from the house fee is $70 (for what they say is an hour, but usually isn't). The additional $60 is a little steep for a HS, but I'm usually willing to make an exception if the massage is decent and they show me the goods and allow a little groping. I'll report back in a few weeks.

Az Dude
08-25-06, 19:06
hit this place up in search of 'Joey' not there, so I tried the other gal 'Yolanda/Melinda'?

Okay, nothing to write home about really.. and again asked stupid prices for FS. Ended up settling for less, but still not that cheap in the grand scheme of things. The New Times has an ad for $30/hh

Went back in search of Joey today.. and was told to try back in Sept!?

WTF

the spinner search goes on

Az Dude
08-28-06, 20:47
Tried Mimi on the recommendation of
Chilly's report.

Thumbs up on that one! Little bit of kissing,
nice and playful (likes it on top)

Reminds me a bit of Nancy at OK (Broadway Rd)
in Mesa, but more expensive.

Not the thinnest gal, but a good attitude goes
a long ways. Asked stupid prices initially, but
came down (some..)

For the same money, I can have my way with
Sophia out in the O.C. when on business :-)

Number Cruncher
08-29-06, 21:41
Whats up fellas?

I paid my second visit to the MP at Dobson and Baseline in Mesa on Sat. the 19th, (with the $30 1/2 hour special) the first based on a post from another user on the forum. I live in Tucson where the action is practically dead. Anyway, I spent a night in Scottsdale with the fiancee and dropped her off at the big ass mall on Camelback and headed off for a little while - told her I was shopping for video games.

Anyway - time to cut to the chase. I showed up around 12 or 1, and met a hot young looking chinese girl named Tina? I think. Stripped down in the room and got a pretty good table shower with good focus on the key areas. Back in the room, got a massage with girl walking on the back. Considering myself somewhat of an MP veteran, this is the first time a girl has walked on my back. It felt OK, but a little too strong for my taste, almost took the breath out of me, since her whole body weight was on my back. Not saying she was fat (slim and trim), but just the fact that her whole weight was concentrated on one area.

On the flip, she asked what I wanted and I motioned towards a HJ. I usually go for FS, but ever since I got engaged, I feel guilty. Prior to oiling me up, she asked something like "will you give me a good tip?," and I replied yes. What the fuck else would I say? Decent HJ, followed by a kleenex wipe down. I actually had to request the hot towel, which is usually standard. Once I got dressed, I got $40 from my wallet and gave it to her. She looked pissed and said "More - give me $60." I told her I always pay $40 for HJ, and I've been to many MP's all over the US. She still seemed pissed and wanted $60, and I told her maybe next time. I left with a smile and got something to eat.

Let this be an example gentlemen for pricing - stick to your cards and do not pay more when the girl requests it. DO NOT negotiate in advance, and do not pay more when the girl asks. Keep pricing at the rates they should be. These girls just want money, and do not give a fuck about us clients, and never be niave enough to think so. They are ******, and nothing more. Get your rocks off and get out. Condition them to their prices, and they will get used to it. Of course, occasionally tip a little extra, or give something extra for out-of-this-world service, but keep prices low. After all, we are the customers and are paying their pay checks.

Coronado Don
09-07-06, 17:50
What the hell is the goo above her but? Either you had a bad sinus infection or your man juice is tainted yellowish. LOL. Just an observation, but that is a nice lil ass.
comments above are about Wireless's pics of Ice's rear end on page 3

Also went to red carpet at Scotts n shea other day, $40 for hh $40 for the handi work . Girl looked like one on ad on Eros but face is a little ruff. anyhoo AMP arent really my thing more into Escorts but did get off , should of just gotten FS from incall provider for a few more Dollars and I'd been more happy but YMMV and MP arent my thing..

Wyatt Doodat
09-09-06, 14:08
I tried this place on a Sunday about a week after the first post appeared. Joey was on the phone and appeared stressed when I walked in, and I almost left. But I opted for the 45-minute deal. She remained distracted & stressed during the shower & complained of various pains & illness when I tried to make conversation. Anyway, got the massage w/backwalking (yee-owww). On the flip she grumpily asked me what she could do for me, and I wanted to say "first of all, smile!" but instead we argued about her sky-high demands. Finally got an almost-reasonable price for a a naked HJ - she didn't want to strip, when she did she clenched her ass tight enought to crack walnuts (kept my busy little hand out) but those little tits were very nice. Her attitude stunk though, kept saying "veddy dangerous for girl today" and whined about incomprehensible problems. I barely came & got out of there unhappy. Not surprised to hear she's left for awhile, she needed a vacation - or something.

Arfman
09-12-06, 09:15
I asked members a while back about Paradise after my last visit to AZ and preferring Asian women, decided to visit one of those instead. Thanks to all the posts in this section I picked up a copy of New Times and was amazed at the selection of places to visit. I stopped by Asian Town at Power & Southern and was a little creeped out at the older Asian guy hanging out in the waiting area, but kind of liked the MILF woman behind the counter. Continued to Asian Gal at Gilbert & 60 just to look and the woman behind the counter didn't do much for me so I continued on to a place a little south of Broadway on Gilbert. Girl who came to the counter was pretty hot and a nice little body so I asked for the hour massage and she said "too busy, half hour only" and gave me $5 off with my coupon. Unfortunately I made the mistake of only having a $100 bill (figuring on doing the full hour) so she knew I had $65 left. Requested the table shower and she did a nice job washing everything. Went back into the room and she said "face up". I guess w/the 1/2 hour and table shower you get no massage at all because she immediately started with johnson and whispers "what you want today"? I asked for BJ and she said it would be $160. Laughing I said I would pay her $65, knowing she wouldn't, but said she would do nude HS for that. She did have an amazing body but kept wriggling away when I'd try between her legs. Her technique was pretty good tho and put her face a few inches away from johnson with her mouth open. I kept arching my back but she would pull away a little. I tried like hell to deposit into her mouth but to no avail. Paid more for the HS than I would have liked but I learned a lesson there and will give a report on my visit to Asian Town the next day later on.

Arfman
09-12-06, 15:08
Second day in AZ I went to Asian Town Massage in a strip mall off of Power & Southern. The MILF that was at the counter the previous day wasn't there (and fortunately the creepy Asian guy wasn't either) but an attractive, younger one greeted me. $5 coupon in hand I requested the 1/2 hour massage. Based on my mistake from the previous day and since it was 9:30 AM and I had just showered, skipped the offer of a table shower. She said she would be back in 4 minutes. About 10 minutes later she popped her head in the room and said just a couple more minutes. After waiting a total of at least 15 minutes she came in and was very apologetic and nice. Fairly good English.

Started a pretty decent massage of the shoulders and back. She started using some baby oil, which isn't usually too bad, but she was VERY liberal with it. But after about 10 minutes of massage, she must have taken down her dress because she was rubbing her tits up and down my back. After a few groans and asking if I liked that she says "butt in air". Not to question at that point I did. She then proceeded to squirt about half the bottle of baby oil on my ass crack, inserted a finger from one hand and started playing with my nuts and woody with her other hand. Wasn't real sure I was digging the finger up the butt routine and I think she sensed that and stopped. She was whispering, 'does that feel good-do you want to feel better?'. I turned around and told her just to keep doing the HJ and she says 'that will be 80'. I told her I don't pay more than 40 for HJ at home, but agreed to go 50.

She didn't complain that it seemed to have taken a while for me to get off, not like at some places. But when I was done, all she did was wipe my dick off with some tissues. I had so much baby oil on me I smelled like a baby's ass and was ready to slip off the table. I asked for and received a hot towel, which got most of the oil out of my crack. I suggest if you're going home to a wife or SO afterwards, well, maybe you shouldn't. All in all, not bad. Said her name was Sandy.

Sorry for the long post guys, but it's still fresh in my memory....

Ride00
09-28-06, 20:38
Anyone have any type of experience with Friction Massage on McDowell>

OU812
09-29-06, 02:23
Anyone have any type of experience with Friction Massage on McDowell>

Yes, Pam is very good, she will 69, nice personality. Kay can be a *****, but 69'd her also. The problem I have with this place is that they charge 2 benjamins and will not negotiate. House price is $70 1hr, $50 1/2 hr. forget how much 45min. was. Thai ladies. If you don't mind paying these prices more power to you.

OU812

Ride00
09-29-06, 08:05
Yes, Pam is very good, she will 69, nice personality. Kay can be a *****, but 69'd her also. The problem I have with this place is that they charge 2 benjamins and will not negotiate. House price is $70 1hr, $50 1/2 hr. forget how much 45min. was. Thai ladies. If you don't mind paying these prices more power to you.

OU812
Thanks for info. I ended up trying a girl named Trish from Craigslist. I was pleasantly surprised. I may hit Friction this weekend.

Any other recent information on other AMP's?

Dick North
10-05-06, 21:20
Anyone have any info on the original Bali Hai in Mesa. Drove by the other day and they have a big plastic sign that simply reads "Massage"
DN

Az Dude
10-06-06, 03:22
The old sign was still up when I went there a few
weeks back. Havent been in the past 3 or 4 though
so wouldnt know the latest

AzD

Wyatt Doodat
10-10-06, 13:53
The place at Elliot and Dobson, are they still open? I went by there on a Sunday several weeks ago, checked several times between noon & 5PM, nobody was there. Had to settle for Massage Ace before leaving town drained but unhappy.

Arizona Jack
10-10-06, 23:08
BH is still up and running as ever. The old gal that either owns or manages (Nunu or Nana) is still there. Supposedly has a new gal in town from CA for a month, did not see her.

That place drives me crazy as they sometimes get hot gals, but they never stay in town very long.
AJ

Jack Nyourbox
10-16-06, 23:22
Made a trip to Masage Ace because of its close location to where I am at.\

I brought in the 5 to 10 dollar coupon I read about on this board.

Was greeted by yolanda. I had to beg for the "FREE SHOWER" advertised on the coupon. I was told I could get a 30 minute only .4.

Shower was as quick as I have ever had. Lots of attention to the shoot and important part though.

Masage or should I say rub down with lotion lasted 2 minutes tops.

On the flip got the crazy prices. Talked down to .8 for cbj N.

The work done there made up for the rush. Got the typical me love you baby gota go come back. Dresed myself and left. Obviously one of you mongers must of been interupted by my session and she was the only one working.

Might of been a interesting encounter had it not been rushed.

I might have to check out some sugestions tomorow from a fellow monger.

Thanks for the sugestions guys.

Override
10-17-06, 16:21
Ok thought I should start contributing. So went to amp here at broadway and lindsay saw koko not to bad looking about a 7. A bit older. So paid the usaul door fee got a decent massage for about 10 minutes and usual turn over. Started the list 1.2 bj 2.0 for everything. I gave her that look of you have got to be kidding. Wouldnt budge on price on anything at that point. I was nice through out this whole process as was she.

Told her on the way out that competition is very strong and really need to lower prices.

If I wanted to toss that kinda dough around I might as well just goto Accupressure on curry.

Not to into the amp scene more of a cl guy so I will be posting all my experiences as I go now.

Happy hunting Gentlemen

Merlin Magician
10-17-06, 21:18
This place has been a rip off for a long time. In fact, nearly all of the newer Asian places are rippers. Some of the old time AMP's like Bali Hai and OK SPA have been really reasonable

Merlin Magician
10-17-06, 21:23
I went into that place once to inquire and look at the ladies. They all jumped like they had been shot when I came in. I didn't get anywhere with them and they gave me the bum's rush.

Turns out I forgot I had on my hat which had a Lea County New Mexico Sheriff Dept patch on it. Good for a chuckle anyway.

IWannaBInAsia
10-21-06, 02:28
After a hard day of golf today, I decided I needed to work the kinks out. I called Tender Touch and set up an appt for 8:00 PM based on the recommendation of another member. Showed up at 7:55 and waited in the reception area until 8:35. Nobody ever showed up and I got bored waiting. I'll try it again since the recommendation seemed good, but now I'll be wary. Since they aren't open on weekends as she told me on the phone, I'll have to do it some night after work.

So my backup plan kicked in and I decided to try one of the Cave Creek AMPs and stopped at Fantastic Spa. The girl in front took my $60 for an hour at 8:45 and off I went. There was a real nice looking little spinner in the front room but she wasn't really dressed to look like a masseuse. I asked for her to help me but she shied away. The girl who took my money came in and started in on my back rub. "Back rub" is a bit of a stretch since she really only rubbed my shoulders and then told me to flip after about 10 minutes. Unfortunately, I was hoping for a real massage for at least 30-40 minutes, but that wasn't in her plans. She requested again that I flip after 15 minutes and I told her I wasn't ready.

"Baby, I make you ready."

"Well, try again in 10 minutes" was my reply.

Same request at 18, 21, 25 and 30 minutes. So at 30 minutes I finally flip over since the back rub and very brief leg massage was uninspiring. She immediately asked if I wanted anything else and started leaning into my arm and shoulder. Now I have to say that she wasn't bad looking, but I was kind of irritated with her for the lackluster massage, so I said, "Maybe later. For now, keep up with the massage." Well, that wasn't part of her plans so I continued to receive the chest rub with lotion until she asked again if "I was ready?" at the 32 minute mark.

So now I ask what else can be done. She says, "Anything you want to do, baby...$200." Well, that wasn't happening. Since her initial effort was so poor, I figured the rest would be poor as well. So I said "thanks anyway" and asked for her to continue working on my back. Well, that went over like a fart in church, so at 40 minutes into the session, she says "All done. You tip, please." I said we still had time on the clock, but she repeatedly insisted my time was up.

Well, I left a small tip that didn't please her and then said next time I would like a real hour. That was a bit over her head in the vocabulary departmen, so I picked up my things and hit the road.

So the bottom line...Fantastic Spa is not so "fantastic" and I'm not a real fan. I hope you guys have better luck than I did.

Be Safe!

Skuld3163
10-21-06, 17:43
If I wanted to toss that kinda dough around I might as well just goto Accupressure on curry.Not really being from the area(Tucson) but is the place on curry the most expensive? Also are the girls there more attractive then other places?

Override
10-22-06, 09:35
Not really being from the area(Tucson) but is the place on curry the most expensive? Also are the girls there more attractive then other places?Yup probably has the best and youngest looking girls for the price. Not really cheap. .65 door 2.0 for the girl you can talk some of them down but they wont budge much.

Happy hunting

Grabme1
10-23-06, 16:12
Yup probably has the best and youngest looking girls for the price. Not really cheap. .65 door 2.0 for the girl you can talk some of them down but they wont budge much.

Happy huntingI have been to Accupressure massage many times. I have never been turned down for extras. I was just there a couple of weeks ago. All the girls there wear these short asian style dresses that barely cover there ass, and are strapless. Easy on-easy off. This last time I was there I got a girl named Chrissy. At least a 7. A nice ass and big tits that looked and felt real but hard to tell. She gave a lousy 10 minute rub on my back then the flip. She stripped down and we got to it. She was the TIGHTEST girl I have ever been with. If you have the money thats the place to go. If you get an average massage you probably did better than most. I am rarely there the full session. If you know this in advance and accept thats the way they run the business its easier to take. ....Another AMP i like is the Bellagio Spa and Massage on Bell RD. East of I 17. This use to be an AMP by Dear Valley Airport but they closed and reopened on Bell. A girl by the name of RUBY is the best. Shes short and petite, nice smile. She can actually give a pretty good massage. She knows how to use her knuckles, forearms, and hands to give a maassage. Then she seems to get into the extras as well. FS=1.6 No rush service. Keep the reports coming so we can reward those girls that do give good service with our business.

Craymore
10-23-06, 18:15
I was in Scottsdale on business, arrived late in the evening, the following AM I went out for breakfast and then drove around exploring. Note, I had never been to an AMP, and didn't know anything about the experience. It was only AFTER this experience that I did a little research and came upon this site.

Anyway, I came across a massage place I think right around Drinkwater, near Scottsdale Blvd., next to a retirement home, and I think near a hospital. Anyway, I was achy from a long flight and figured I should get a massage, I actually thought it was going to be legit, and a lot less expensive than the hotel.

I went in paid .6 for an hour massage. The cute girl at the desk led me to a room, had me undress and get on the table. She came back and started massaging my back with HAND LOTION, very strange. This lasted awhile and then lower on the back and then some light tickling which definitley perked me up. I flipped and she asked what I would like, she pointed to her mouth? I of course said of course, she said $.20, not knowing better I agreed, and it was ok. No great shakes. She said it was ok to touch her everywhere, but did not totally remove her clothes.

Since this was my first experience it was kinda exciting although from what others have described not the ultimate experience :)

Upon leaving I did get a bit depressed, they had a couple of massage rooms, a kitchen (with a poster of the human body with massage points on it), and here's the depressing part, I passed a room with a mattress on the floor, with an older women in it (her mother?) holding an infant (grandchild). It looked like they may have been living out of this room. Talk about a buzz killer?

I am sure I will make out better on my next visit!

Dick North
10-27-06, 19:01
Visited the RG yesterday and saw Michelle. Went for the hour and have to say that I experienced the best real massage I've ever had. Backwalking, hot packs, etc etc. Felt totally relaxed. She is an older girl maybe 35-40ish. 90# with 1/2 A cup titties. Very professional and thorough. All services were rendered and left feeling that my .6 entry and 1.4 tip were well deserved.

Thanks OU812 for your earlier post re: Michelle. She is indeed a massage gem. Some may prefer the younger types, but for getting your money's worth, the older gals are the way to go.

DN

Az Dude
10-27-06, 22:23
Had some time between appt's today, so stopped into this place in the Papago Plaza (Scottsdale/McDowell rd)

Tried to get ahold of Tiffany for a repeat of Mon. night, but no go... so what the heck..

Lame light touch massage a bit of finger in the 'you know where' action, then the flip. $$$.0 for f/s get the 'f' out.. I counter with $.0 end up settling for a nude prostate massage/hj for .75 whatever..

If you want some decent prices this is *not* the place to go..

YMMV

ps tracy was the gals name

IWannaBInAsia
10-28-06, 00:58
Had some time between appt's today, so stopped into this place in the Papago Plaza (Scottsdale/McDowell rd)

Tried to get ahold of Tiffany for a repeat of Mon. night, but no go... so what the heck..

Lame light touch massage a bit of finger in the 'you know where' action, then the flip. $$$.0 for f/s get the 'f' out.. I counter with $.0 end up settling for a nude prostate massage/hj for .75 whatever..

If you want some decent prices this is *not* the place to go..

YMMV

ps tracy was the gals nameI frequented the AMP in Papago Plaza often at the end of last year and beginning of this year and had a good time. My friend, Linda, who provided the services moved on in April '06 and the place wasn't the same. Did the cute little lady with the really high, squeaky voice serve you? She seemed to be the mamasan (very young one) but she did service me one night--she was the one really wanting to charge a high price. Linda used to charge me .80 for the massage and .80 for any extracurricular activities. Squeaky wanted 2.00 for anything. I went back in October when I moved back here, but Linda wasn't back so I moved on.

I prefer Korean AMP but all I've found in PHX are Chinese. Any Koreans out there?

Override
10-28-06, 12:52
I frequented the AMP in Papago Plaza often at the end of last year and beginning of this year and had a good time. My friend, Linda, who provided the services moved on in April '06 and the place wasn't the same. Did the cute little lady with the really high, squeaky voice serve you? She seemed to be the mamasan (very young one) but she did service me one night--she was the one really wanting to charge a high price. Linda used to charge me .80 for the massage and .80 for any extracurricular activities. Squeaky wanted 2.00 for anything. I went back in October when I moved back here, but Linda wasn't back so I moved on.

I prefer Korean AMP but all I've found in PHX are Chinese. Any Koreans out there?Accu on curry but pricey!

Gil and broad.

Had a dream aout these places. Let me share!

Ok there's 2 here. First asian gals. Freaking ridiculous prices kinda cute girl with short hair. Massage was omg i have a very srong threshold for pain but told her to back it off a notch. Her response just breath in. WTF haha. Anyways this went on for like 25 mins. Did the flip with tears rollin. So the usual deal again asked the usual fs she says 2.0. Gave her my you've got to be kidding look which i have had a lot of practice on lately, and said no thx. Plus i think she broke something in my back i was messed up for a couple of days. So 2 thumbs down on this one.

Next. Same complex just a bit north. Much older lady gets me usual deal but with table shower. They have a sauna which is included if u get hr. Only got half hour. So got a decent rub and flip scenario about 10 min into rub. Usual ?'s and when asked how much she says whatever u want for fs. Gave my you've gotta be kidding look and so she says just leave on the table. So she steps out and I am confussed as hell so put 1.0 down. she comes back looks at table and smiles. Keep in mind the way I placed it u could never tell total in there. Decent fs nothing to brag about. So during the walk she mentions another girl works there also. Tells me next time just leave tip on table from the get go. Pretty sure you could leave less considering she never checks it until after the fact.

One thumb up.

Then I woke up.

Safe hunting!

Dick North
10-28-06, 18:51
I prefer Korean AMP but all I've found in PHX are Chinese. Any Koreans out there?

I am not sure of your experiences with AMPS, but I have been mongering for enough years in the valley and other cities to know that 90% or better of the amp girls are Koreans. I have conversed with many of my 'faves' about their origin countries.

BTW, I just posted re: a Korean provider.

Actually it would be intriguing to engage a Japanese, Thai or Chinese provider.

Please let us know where any of these alternate asian providers work.... or PM if you choose.

Thanks for your input. :)

DN

IWannaBInAsia
10-28-06, 20:55
I am not sure of your experiences with AMPS, but I have been mongering for enough years in the valley and other cities to know that 90% or better of the amp girls are Koreans. I have conversed with many of my 'faves' about their origin countries.

BTW, I just posted re: a Korean provider.

Actually it would be intriguing to engage a Japanese, Thai or Chinese provider.

Please let us know where any of these alternate asian providers work.... or PM if you choose.

Thanks for your input. :)

DNDN,

Thanks for the info. I saw your prior report on the Korean provider and marked it down on my list of "next stops."

I won't claim to be a long-time vet, but have been to many AMPs in Tampa (all Korean), Dallas (many are Korean, couple Chinese) and some in Phoenix. I've yet to meet a Korean AMP in Phoenix. So far they've all been Chinese. And before someone blames me for saying they all look alike, I speak pretty decent Korean.

The ones i've visited in PHX (and my experience) consist of:

AMP on 59th & Greenway - Chinese. Poor massage/okay post-game service.

Thai Massage on Alma School (Tempe/Mesa) - Chinese. Many good massages and some very good times, but also some forgettable times. Nina was a tiny girl (she also told me her name was Fancy another time) who gave a great massage and back walk and liked to giggle during the post-game show. Kind of made it difficult to finish but that was what made it fun for her, I guess. I haven't been there for 2-3 months and am due for a return.

Flamingo at 49th & Glendale - Chinese. Good massage/poor post-game. It was my first visit to an AMP in Phoenix in late 2005. She wasn't happy about it and it was very mechanical.

Magic Massage in Papago Plaza mentioned in prior post - Chinese. Good massage with Linda and very good extracurricular service. But Linda is gone these days back to SF.

Fantastic Spa on Cave Creek - Chinese. Bad massage and no experience at service (mentioned in recent report below).

Besides Thai Massage, my funniest time (not action) was with Best Asian Spa on Main in Mesa. I called ahead on a Sunday late afternoon and asked where the girls were from. Mamasan said Korea...I thought great. I get there and there's only the old mamasan so she gives me the massage. I think, well the massage is good and she said Korean, so I start talking to her. She makes a few replies in Chinese and I know she's speaking nowhere close to Korean. So I continue to ask, "Huh? What did you say?" She gets embarrassed and starts laughing and says, "You call me before. You didn't tell me you knew Korean. You catch me in big lie." So she finishes a very good massage and asks if I want more. "No thanks," I reply only because she was a bit old for my taste (I'm talking at least late 50's to 60). But we ended up talking for another hour and she makes me a sandwich and a coke. We talked for a while and she told me about some other places in Mesa and their history...no good there, no clean towels...no good there, bad girls, always lazy....etc. But she also said that the places change personalities so frequently that it was hard for her to recommend a place.

So if I'm just striking out in Phoenix and missing the Korean spots, please let me know. I'm open to suggestions either here or PM. A couple local mongers have been good enough to send some PMs with some recommendations. I haven't tried them all yet, but I appreciate the assistance. I've only been going to the Phoenix spots since Nov 05 through May 06 and just returned to the Valley an early Oct.

And if you ever make it to Tampa, make sure you check the Tampa board out because there is one AMP there that has spoiled many of us forever (Osaka). Prices are so good and massages so good, I miss the place. And the girls are all Korean. Speaking with them usually gets me a free meal of kimchi and rice after the fun and games if business is slow in the afternoons when I usually went.

Thanks!

SneakyMexican
10-30-06, 02:28
I have been to Accupressure massage many times. I have never been turned down for extras. I was just there a couple of weeks ago. All the girls there wear these short asian style dresses that barely cover there ass, and are strapless. Easy on-easy off. This last time I was there I got a girl named Chrissy. At least a 7. A nice ass and big tits that looked and felt real but hard to tell. She gave a lousy 10 minute rub on my back then the flip. She stripped down and we got to it. She was the TIGHTEST girl I have ever been with. If you have the money thats the place to go. If you get an average massage you probably did better than most. I am rarely there the full session. If you know this in advance and accept thats the way they run the business its easier to take. ....Another AMP i like is the Bellagio Spa and Massage on Bell RD. East of I 17. This use to be an AMP by Dear Valley Airport but they closed and reopened on Bell. A girl by the name of RUBY is the best. Shes short and petite, nice smile. She can actually give a pretty good massage. She knows how to use her knuckles, forearms, and hands to give a maassage. Then she seems to get into the extras as well. FS=1.6 No rush service. Keep the reports coming so we can reward those girls that do give good service with our business.Thanks man. This Bellagio place is sneaky mexican certified. Its good stuff. I met a girl by mimi. I coud say she was a 7 in the face but in the body she was a 9. Very nice. Like he said it was $. 6 so I had alot of fun. Specially with the mirrors.

Arizona Jack
10-30-06, 20:59
Back around 5 years ago, most of the AMP places in town were staffed with Koreans. I spent a lot of coin but had a nice time in places like Rambo/Rainbow Spa, One Spa, J Spa, and Kim's Sunshine Spa. The gals provided good service and did not expect outrageous prices.

Now most of the gals and places in town are Chinese (like those Asian Gals places all over), and they are all business - that is, out to drain your wallet while only providing subpar service.

AJ

Merlin Magician
10-30-06, 21:15
Back around 5 years ago, most of the AMP places in town were staffed with Koreans. I spent a lot of coin but had a nice time in places like Rambo/Rainbow Spa, One Spa, J Spa, and Kim's Sunshine Spa. The gals provided good service and did not expect outrageous prices.

Now most of the gals and places in town are Chinese (like those Asian Gals places all over), and they are all business - that is, out to drain your wallet while only providing subpar service.

AJ

AZJACK has it nailed just right. I say boycott the hell out of them. Run em off. We all know where the old standards for service are located We should stick with them and send these newcomer fools back to California where they belong.

Of course, that is a why we have the USA SG, so we can pass one the word on the rippers. We need to make up a boycott list and post it ever so often or make a whole new thread in the Arizona Board for rip offs and places to absolutely avoid.

The power of the pen is mightier than the lotion bottle...

Merlin Magician
10-30-06, 21:44
I know there is one Korean Lady who works at the Tokyo Salon spa at 51st ave just a few blocks north of Bethany Home across from the Ford dealer. She is one very good bang for the money. Maybe early 40's, but she has plenty of what it takes and a nice bod too. Nina is her name.

Dick North
10-31-06, 19:24
DN,
Thanks for the info. I saw your prior report on the Korean provider and marked it down on my list of "next stops."
I won't claim to be a long-time vet, but have been to many AMPs in Tampa (all Korean), Dallas (many are Korean, couple Chinese) and some in Phoenix. I've yet to meet a Korean AMP in Phoenix. So far they've all been Chinese.

Thanks for your input! Perhaps my circle of experience has grown too small to fully appreciate the amp demographic changes taking place. I did a little research and discovered that in 2005, Korea, Canada, and the US agreed to impose limitations on the US visa waiver system because of the flood of "human trafficking/sex slave" activities (mostly from Korea). As AJ said, most of the amps 5 years ago were Korean. I agree and enjoyed many similar experiences as AJ did.
I suspect, that because of the pressure placed on the Korean traffic that the 'importers' have found other sources for the amps. Unfortunately, it appears that many of these newcomers (Chinese) have notions of making $ that exceed what the market wants to bear.
I have had a few encounters with the new Chinese girls, some good and some bad, but I have to agree with Merlin, that the prices they are asking deserves a protest.

DN

IWannaBInAsia
10-31-06, 22:14
I did a little research and discovered that in 2005, Korea, Canada, and the US agreed to impose limitations on the US visa waiver system because of the flood of "human trafficking/sex slave" activities (mostly from Korea). As AJ said, most of the amps 5 years ago were Korean. I agree and enjoyed many similar experiences as AJ did.DNI wondered why the Korean industry was drying up. That must be the reason. The same thing happened in Korea recently. I lived in Seoul in the mid-90's and also from 2001-2003. The Bush Administration started really pressuring the local governments to shut down the sex industry near military bases. Before I go further, this is not a Bush Bash, just a documented fact or at least the reason the Seoul Herald and The Economist gave for the new pressure. It also happened in Japan and reportedly in Europe but I don't have first hand knowledge of Europe.

If any of you spent any time in Itaewon in your younger days and have fond memories of the area, the Korean girls basically disappeared in the late 1990's (that's what economic growth and prosperity will do for you). I'd say more than 90% of the industry is staffed by Russian (on the other hand, that's what economic implosion does for you) and Filipinos (my hats's off to the Filipina!). The remainder include some Koreans and even a couple Americans who filled the void for the GIs (mainly officers) missing their American girl back home. So it looks like the Koreans are being forced out of the sex trade on a global scale. Too bad, but it looks like my Yobo ("honey" for those who don't know) will have to be in my memories and not in a local AMP.

Jackson and the group, my apologies if this should have been on the International Forum rather than Phoenix.

Merlin Magician
11-05-06, 00:15
I managed to walk out of Fuji today.

I did the usual 29.95 half hour. Mimi used be happy with a 40 tip for HJ. Now she is upselling again like a hardened old pro. Wanted 60 for handshake and no topless.

I got up put on my clothes, threw her a ten and left. She was down to 30 before I got to the front door. I told her and that old ***** mamasan, Adios, muhfuggers.

So... I wasted 40 bucks. BFD. Better than wasting the 30 plus 60. I hope I made my point with them.

If it happens more often, they will back off. Once the demand slows, the costs will go back down. Supply and demand elasticity. # 1 Simplest lesson in Eco 101.

Chilly Willy
11-05-06, 10:01
Merlin, you da man! I thought I was the only one who ever did this. Not that I'm some martyr who never gives in at all, but every so often I do a walkout myself. Last 2 times were at Fuji and at Massage Ace.

Every so often, the big head wins. And most of us have "known" places for success to fall back on.

Willy

I managed to walk out of Fuji today.

I did the usual 29.95 half hour. Mimi used be happy with a 40 tip for HJ. Now she is upselling again like a hardened old pro. Wanted 60 for handshake and no topless.

I got up put on my clothes, threw her a ten and left. She was down to 30 before I got to the front door. I told her and that old ***** mamasan, Adios, muhfuggers.

So... I wasted 40 bucks. BFD. Better than wasting the 30 plus 60. I hope I made my point with them.

If it happens more often, they will back off. Once the demand slows, the costs will go back down. Supply and demand elasticity. # 1 Simplest lesson in Eco 101.

Merlin Magician
11-05-06, 16:37
I am not against AMP's. I have great respect for services I have had from Rose Garden, Nancy at OK Spa, Nina at Tokyo salon, and Lee at A Tender Touch.

It's these greedy assed newcomers who have invaded PHX and replaced all of the more established parlors.

It's this new breed that is making a big deal out of short changing us on services and over pricing things.

I say: "Weed em out!"

If the sign say Massage Elite, Friction, Asian Gals, Fuji, Massage Ace, or just massage with no name, I ain't goin in.

Merlin Magician
11-05-06, 16:41
Iwannabi has it on the nose. Bush and his bible thumpin cronies along with Canada has dried up the paperwork on Koreans coming here.

Add to this that S. Korea is now a high priced economy and the girls are making good bucks there now. Why come to Canada and the US when one can do good money at home?

Arizona Jack
11-06-06, 15:05
I note that the Massage Elites in Chandler and in Tempe have both gone belly-up, with landlord takeover notices in the windows. No great loss, they were always upselling or being very limited in what they offered.

I am sad to see that the two Asian Breeze stores are gone. Those were Chinese places, but the service was decent and the prices were not outrageous.

AJ

Dick North
11-06-06, 19:27
I note that the Massage Elites in Chandler and in Tempe have both gone belly-up, with landlord takeover notices in the windows. No great loss, they were always upselling or being very limited in what they offered.
I am sad to see that the two Asian Breeze stores are gone. Those were Chinese places, but the service was decent and the prices were not outrageous.
AJ
AJ,
I went to the Tempe location the first week they opened (during the day) and was concerned as to it's conspicuous location immediately next door to a very busy FedEx office. At night, they were the only business open and I avoided the place because I would be so obvious.
Anyway, the service was ok and price reasonable, but decided not to go back because of the location.
A few others may have come to the same conclusion and decided to avoid the place. Seemed to be a poor business decision to locate there and perhaps that contributed to their demise. Never tried the other location.
DN

OU812
11-07-06, 11:24
I am not against AMP's. I have great respect for services I have had from Rose Garden, Nancy at OK Spa, Nina at Tokyo salon, and Lee at A Tender Touch.

It's these greedy assed newcomers who have invaded PHX and replaced all of the more established parlors.

It's this new breed that is making a big deal out of short changing us on services and over pricing things.

If the sign say Massage Elite, Friction, Asian Gals, Fuji, Massage Ace, or just massage with no name, I ain't goin in.

I see Merlin has Rose Garden on his list. And I have to 2nd, and agree that Rose Garden does offer respectable services. But they have to get to know you first before the fun starts. Was just there Sunday and saw Jean (she gives a hard back massage), who is Korean. I as able to DATY, and F/S for 1.4. I don't get that nowhere else for that price, unless I'm in DC where the price is even less. Aztec & Friction offer DATY but their prices are outrageous. At Friction I had an encounter with a young thai girl, I forget her name but apparently she got injured (had a bad back), she mounted me and we went for a minute or two then said she couldn't go on, so I told her to lay down and let me do the work, we tried but said that she hurt, again I went only a minute or two. She then finished me off with a hj. I only tipped her a benjamin, she wasn't happy. Next time I go to Friction I see Kay, after I get undressed Kay comes into the room and says that I have to pay the 2 benjamins upfront so we won't have any problems. I get kind of insulted when they do this. So I said forget it, dressed and left. I hadn't been back there until I was able to get Pam, that was last December. Pam use to take care of me real good 4 or 5 years ago, we use to talk and she would tell me about her son in Texas, and how she missed Thailand. I thought that maybe Pam would remember me and give me a break, she said that she did but really don't think so. No go she didn't give me a break, she wanted $$, I paid, the service was great but I can go elsewhere for cheaper. I really liked Pam but like her co-workers she raised her prices.

OU812

Dick North
11-07-06, 19:56
Merlin,
I completely agree with you. The problem however, is that many clients of these new amps obviously have the $ to spend and simply don't care about price. In a town of nearly 4 mil, there are a hell of a lot of rich guys whose wives are at the spa while they are doinking some amp girl for $$$. A lot of these people are here for conventions, meetings, vacations etc.
Maybe we should launch a campaign to enlist more USG members and get the word out. Perhaps Jackson could put up a few billboards on I-10 lol.

I am with you tho, I wish that we could all make a stronger collective statement regarding the prices these girls are asking.

I guess the best approach for now is just to walk out whenever we are confronted with upsell or unreasonable prices.

DN

Merlin Magician
11-07-06, 21:07
Of course earlier here, I listed the AMP's I have great regard for. However, I feel I should have included my fave non Asian MP's too.

Brandy's A Touch of Heaven ( ATOH) on N Cave Creek is absolutely just that. If you like big ol BBW Murkin girls, Brady's hits the spot. Malissa there is a real sweetie. (too bad she is a retirin') If you have never experienced a back rub from the absolutely evil Brandy, you missin' out Bub! It is my all time # 1 fave.

Next, if one has a just few minutes to spare and need a little quick massage relief, (nudge nudge, wink wink) the Right Touch on Indian School is a darn good bet. Murkin girls there too. Not raving beauties, but reasonable in cost there. My all time # 2 fave.

Third is Caroline's Malibu Massage on Camelback just east of Central is good too. It is next to that high over-priced Egyptian themed massage joint.

Now dropped to 4th place is the Mid Town on 16th St. When Cindy was there it was ok and reasonable. The big plus was they had a hot Jacuzzi bath.

Reallly Bored
11-08-06, 15:54
She has four ads on CL today. If I didn't know better, It sure looks like LE.

Merlin Magician
11-09-06, 22:47
C has been around along time. I knew her since I came to PHX 11 yrs ago. She had a place on Camelback close to 17th Ave on the north side of the street. There was a nasty Latina working for her who introduced me to prostate massage. That place burned. Just the walls were left standing. She immediately opened up a new one at 19th Ave one blk s of Camelback next to a Hispanic Meat market. She also had one at 7th St and Bethany Home but it closed down. She still has Malibu and the one at Glendale and 19th Ave.(upstairs). I understand she has one other place but I don't remember where it is.

PS. She opened up Malibu to compete with one of her old girls, Katie, who had a Dr sugardaddy and who helped Katie open the Egyptian massage place next to Malibu. ( The old location of Tubbies) Sighhhh, I loved Tubbies...

Override
11-29-06, 13:12
New in town just opened up shop. Great attitude. Great service. Girls are hotter than accu. 2.0 for a full hour thats everything included. No door fee. PM me if you want the details.

OU812
12-03-06, 01:46
Went to Taiwan Massage last night and saw Cindy. She is a chinese girl about 25y.o., 5'4" 120lbs. very nice nipples & tits, not too big, not too small. I spent alot of time sucking and nibbling on them. She had a nice firm ass also. I paid .40 for 1/2 hr. she started by rubbing me on my legs and body for about 5min. then I directed her hands to my friendly area and she started to stroke me and I started to feel her ass & breasts. I told her what I wanted and she wanted 2.0, I told her 1.6 for a 1/2 hour, she kept trying to get the two. I told her two benjamins for 1hour, and she went for it. I didn't have to pay for the additional room time. But I guess you could say it came out of the 2.0. Cindy was very nice to me and we kisses and we exchanged tongues in our mouths, not alot of asian girls go this so I was kind of surprised she let me slip my tongue in her mouth. Anyway, she mounted me and rode me for about 10min. then I got on top and pounded her for about another 15min., then we finished doggie style for another 10min. We were sweaty after we got done so I opted for a shower. But it was a very enjoyable time, each time she came I planted my mouth on hers. We hit it off conversation wise. As I was leaving in my car in the parking lot Cindy comes running out of the place with my leather jacket I forgot. I get out of my car and met her outside my door. I thank her, I want to kiss her but I figure there might be someone watching so I resist and bow to her.

Last weekend I went to Aztec on 68th place north of Thomas. I saw Alma a cute thick latina about 5'3", 140lbs. paided 2.0 for her services. I did DATY with her and had a great time, she started to get into it and basically planted that sweet kitty on my face rocking back and forth. Then I finished on top of her pounding her for 15min.

That is all I have for my report. Did not do DATY with Cindy at Taiwan Massage.

OU812

Arfman
12-07-06, 16:41
Since I knew business would bring me back out to AZ, I've kept up with your board and am wondering how the AMP boycott may or may not be working. I have another trip coming up out there, but don't worry, I won't upset the apple cart. I didn't like the high priced upselling when I was out there last and will refuse to cave in this time. Thanks to anyone who wants to post or PM and point me in the right direction. I have a few spots in mind from Merlin's post.

Override
12-11-06, 12:55
Since every1 has been asking here's the 411. I cant keep up with the pm's http://arizonaasianescorts.com

No door fee like accu and well worth the visit. Been there several times bebe is my fav but they are all very good. Great atmoshpere and all.

Be safe happy hunting.

Dick North
12-15-06, 19:21
Since every1 has been asking here's the 411. I cant keep up with the pm's http://arizonaasianescorts.com
No door fee like accu and well worth the visit. Been there several times bebe is my fav but they are all very good. Great atmoshpere and all.
Be safe happy hunting.

The only problem that I see is that it is basically an escort service, offering incall and outcall options. I like going to the AMP of my choice without the reservation hassle. This service is not my cup of tea. But thanks for the info!
DN

Head Banger
12-16-06, 00:48

Be safe happy hunting.I appreciate the info and tried Coco. Not bad maybe a 7 for looks in real life, but she doesn't look as good as the picture. I didn't try Bebe, but the price is good. I think some of the girls of accu have nicer bodies, and I like the layout and "safeness" of the established joint, but the price for these folks is about the best total I've come across in a long time. Thx for the heads up override.

LLM
12-18-06, 15:16
Is it a full hour or multiple poppage with Bebe? Wow, she is something else. Also, is it just the two ladies or are there more who are not pictured? Saw the reviews on TER, one mentioned the loacation somewhat sketchy. Safe area?

Gracias!

Head Banger
12-19-06, 04:02
Is it a full hour or multiple poppage with Bebe? Wow, she is something else. Also, is it just the two ladies or are there more who are not pictured? Saw the reviews on TER, one mentioned the loacation somewhat sketchy. Safe area?

Gracias!Don't get too worked up by the pics, it may be them or not, but for Coco she's probably about 20lb's heavier (still what most of you guys might consider a spinner, but I'm 5'6 and enjoy a 95lb girl better than a 115lb girl). Nice personality for what that's worth.

It's not an unsafe area from the standpoint that someone's going to jump you, but I'd be a little more worried about being in a room and having some friendly neighboorhood black and whites show up with a news team.

I told the girl I saw they ought to be more careful with how they handle new business. In comparisson with my craig's list adventure, this place was tons better.

SummerSausage
12-27-06, 00:17
Santa went to see a reindeer at Kneaderbodies on Thomas today since the deer at the regular location ran off with Rudolph. When Santa got there he was offered a couple of jugs of milk and cookies. He thought the milk came in plastic jugs since they were so large, but after lengthy sampling he was sure the milk was in natural containers. Santa loved the cookies, especially with the milk.

Seems this deer was of asian lineage with a name that started with and M, Michele I think, a freind of Cupid I guess.

Dick North
12-27-06, 20:01
Santa went to see a reindeer at Kneaderbodies on Thomas today since the deer at the regular location ran off with Rudolph. When Santa got there he was offered a couple of jugs of milk and cookies. He thought the milk came in plastic jugs since they were so large, but after lengthy sampling he was sure the milk was in natural containers. Santa loved the cookies, especially with the milk.

Seems this deer was of asian lineage with a name that started with and M, Michele I think, a freind of Cupid I guess.

You have my vote!
DN

Mugroso
12-27-06, 22:20
Over on the ISG there is a section for "reports of distinction". Is there not a similar program on the USASG? If there was I would post this one up.

The Filthy One

Arfman
12-28-06, 15:37
My business trip to AZ draws near so I have a question. The reports all indicate that Accupressure is pricey, yet it seems that nobody has questioned the quality of the talent there. Has anyone ever encountered a bad looking/old woman there not worth the cost? I don't like to spend that kind of money but am willing of the provider is young and good looking. Any bad ones there? Thanks, I'll be sure to report my findings in a couple weeks.

Dick North
12-29-06, 20:24
My business trip to AZ draws near so I have a question. The reports all indicate that Accupressure is pricey, yet it seems that nobody has questioned the quality of the talent there. Has anyone ever encountered a bad looking/old woman there not worth the cost? I don't like to spend that kind of money but am willing of the provider is young and good looking. Any bad ones there? Thanks, I'll be sure to report my findings in a couple weeks.
Arfman,
I only had one experience there and I only had $$ to spend. The girl provided a complete service but wanted more. She was gorgeous and completely tanned. That's all I can offer. I am sure if you rtff you will find many more reports. You need to plan for other options ... such as other spas that have favorable reviews.
Take care
DN

SummerSausage
12-30-06, 00:20
Got a communiqué from the North Pole today. Seems Santa woke up with a fire in his Yule log.

Mrs. Claus was tending to Rudolph's broken nose as he/she broke it off with that deer from the other place. Santa eyed the elves and they quickly puckered their butts and hid their women. The rest of the reindeer were grazing in the bog.

Santa decided to slip into his disguise and beat feet back to Phoenix and Kneaderbodies. He was dressed as an illegal and stood around across the street so as to blend in. When the time came he moved in and selected the same deer he saw on Tuesday.

To his surprise he felt he was given egg nog instead of milk as his mind must have been fuzzy. The face had a lot of make up but the body was still pretty nice. Santa thinks that deer is stealing tanning time as she was really dark for this time of year and for that asian vintage. No presents for that deer!

After sampling the milk with a clear head he thinks that the milk may in fact be in plastic jugs. Really hard to tell. That deer must have a really good vet. He also noted that the cookies must be diet as there was very low fiber and they scratched his face.

Sausage

Grabme1
12-30-06, 04:45
My business trip to AZ draws near so I have a question. The reports all indicate that Accupressure is pricey, yet it seems that nobody has questioned the quality of the talent there. Has anyone ever encountered a bad looking/old woman there not worth the cost? I don't like to spend that kind of money but am willing of the provider is young and good looking. Any bad ones there? Thanks, I'll be sure to report my findings in a couple weeks.I have been to Accupressure many times. I prefer Paula. She has nice natural C cup breasts. Angie is also very nice, but enhanced, she has reviews. Jackie also has nice big natural tits, she is very outgoing and fun, she has a review. Paula, Angie, Jackie. They are all worth seeing . When you get here just call them up and ask if any of these girls are working. If the girl that comes top to the window isnt what your looking for, ask for one of these girls that you know is working. Its 70 at the door and 1.8-2.0. I have yet to see what most of us would call bad looking, it depends on your taste.

Jimbo 69
12-31-06, 11:34
I will be heading to the area for the national champioship game. I have read all the posts back for a few months and it seems everyplace is up and down. Can I get a current reccomendation for the scottsdale or tempe area. Will drive anywhere in the phoenix area if it is worth it. Also what are the going rates? I dont want them pushing them up for the game crowd.

Arfman
01-02-07, 12:17
Ouch, I was under the impression from previous posts that it was .70 at the door and 1.0-1.4 tip. Maybe that was an older report. Still sounds promising with the providers they have, but at 2.7 I'm thinking of maybe spreading the wealth around a little bit.

Dick North
01-02-07, 15:39
Ouch, I was under the impression from previous posts that it was .70 at the door and 1.0-1.4 tip. Maybe that was an older report. Still sounds promising with the providers they have, but at 2.7 I'm thinking of maybe spreading the wealth around a little bit.
Arfman
I was successful there at 2.2 but the girl crabbed about it. If I I go back, I will be more upfront about their prices and what I am willing to spend. If the girl doesn't like it ... then I be truckin'
DN

WorldTraveller
01-03-07, 22:42
I would have liked to state my feelings about this incident earlier, but have been out of the country.

Here is my perspective on this:

A: The hotel manager was not merely "surfing the Web" as stated in the article. Anyone who is familiar with craigslist knows that "Erotic Services" are not out in the open, you have to click erotic, then go past the disclaimer, then click to enter, not something you do by accident, or "stumble" across. So, this means that he was INTENTIONALLY searching the erotic services section. I am assuming that Homestead Studio Suites Hotels allows their employees to search and browse for erotic services/porn/nude photos on company equipment on company time. Seems pretty liberal for a company based in South Carolina.

B: If the idiot they popped had kept his mouth shut, there is nothing the police could have done other than charge him with the traffic violation and the drug posession charges (DOHHHHH!) Lessons 1 & 2, Keep your mouth shut and don't have illegal items with you when mongering. Yeah, the cops could hassle you (and would) they would play good cop/bad cop with you, they would tell you she ratted you out, etc etc etc, but it boils down to a simple massage, nothing more, nothing less. She says she fucked you for money, you say you got a massage only. Unless they had the inside of the room bugged or had cameras, they have nothing other than her word. She is gonna go down quicker than you based on her ads and her drugs. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! What are they gonna charge you with, getting an unlicensed massage?? He was in and out in 10 mins? "Gee officer, I went there for a massage, she offered me sex for money, I said NO and left!!!" That is a better story in my opinion. When it boils right down to it, they had NOTHING on this guy other than his confession and his drugs. We all have the right to remain silent, use that right wisely, because it is VERY obvious that what you say CAN and WILL BE used against you. Fermin David Lopez, you are an Idiot!

C: Don't do bonehead things while driving that give them the opportunity to pull you over. Make sure all your lights are working, nothing broken, don't do stupid things. Notice that he was not charged with the illegal tint or the wide turn that he was originally pulled over for. He was charged with what he admitted to and what they found in his car. (pssst. from everything I read, he was arrested at night, illegal tint my ass!)

D: Never, EVER, EVER patronize Homestead Suites Studio Hotels, Extended Stay America, StudioPLUS Deluxe Studios or Extended Stay Deluxe Hotels. It is very obvious that they to not take the privacy of their customers seriously. I could totally understand if the maid tripped over a bale of pot or discovered a meth-lab or something very obvious like that, but for a manager to scan sexually oriented ads looking for sex and finding one of your customers, then turning her in? Come-on, how ridiculously lame is this prick?

E: It is too bad that several thousand people won't write to: Homestead Studio Suites Hotels, 100 Dunbar Street, Spartanburg SC. 29306. or call 864-573-1600 and tell them how disgusted you are with the fact that one of their managers would surf the web for sexually erotic services, apparently on company time. What a PR nightmare!! They allow managers to surf for porn/sex?? Do they let their managers solicit illegal drugs from customers so they can turn them in???

F: What kind of turd is this guy? He is scanning erotic services ads, presumably looking for some kind of erotic service, he comes across a picture of someone he recognizes, he goes straight to the police. This was prior to drugs being found. I think the reasonable thing to do would be to call her up and tell her, hey you can't do that here, you need to move out, leave, etc. No, he wants to be a hero, be famous. Lets make him famous, lets let his bosses know he is seeking erotic services! Again, this prick was not innocently surfing the web, he knew where he was surfing and what he was looking for.

Ok, enough of my rant. What have we learned today??? Be careful out there, and keep your mouth shut!! Oh yeah and write or call Homestead Studio Suites Hotel.

LoveLOS
01-04-07, 01:25
Over on the ISG there is a section for "reports of distinction". Is there not a similar program on the USASG? If there was I would post this one up.

The Filthy One

Mug,
Currently there is no precedent on USG. Start one. A thread that is. I like the ISG model so much I started one in DC.

LoveLOS (The twisted one)

Dick North
01-10-07, 19:25
Paid a visit to BH today and drew 'Mona'. I thought I would get the girl at the front desk who took my .6 fee. She was fairly attractive. When she opened the door, 'Mona' appeared and she seemed ok too. Both girls seem to typify the 30-40 range asian masseuse. About 5'6", a little chub and generally attractive. Mona said she had been there for two weeks. Moved from Los Angeles.
In the room, Mona was ready to go to work. I had to ask for a TS. She gave an excellent shower with special attention to the nether region.
Back in the room, the massage was excellent. After about 15 minutes, she started a version of a nether region massage that I had never experienced before. Massaging all of the muscles in the groin area, gently rubbing and stroking 'the big guy & the boys' here and there. Geez. I about lost it face down.
Anyway, definitely a repeat visit is in order.
.6 entry and a 1.4 tip with no discussion. I was prepared to give less, but the unique massage that she gave me warranted more IMO.
DN

Dick North
01-12-07, 19:27
Just curious, why, with 60-100 amps in this area, why there are so few reports?
With 60-100 amps at an average of a minimum of 10 visits per day ... that would be 600-1000 monger visits per day!
Why in the bajeebers aren't more of you guys posting?
Maybe ... we should all get off our 'arse's and post more!
Just my opinion
DN

Humpie
01-13-07, 20:10
Hey all,

New in town and just wanted to add something to the reviews. Went to an amp in Mesa on Baseline just east of the 101. South side of the street and think it was Taiwan something. Anyway saw Sophie. She's mid to upper 30's thin and taller than I expected for an asian. To be honest her body looked better dressed but still not too bad. She gave an okay massage and actually didn't rush it. Went thru the usual bargaining where she started at 2. 0 but ended up with fs for 1.6.

This was my second choice of places because I tried one on the NW corner of Dobson & Southern in an Asian strip mall but as I pulled in I saw a girl out front smoking. She had a lot of makeup on and still looked pretty old. This was a turn off and I just drove on by.

That's it for now but hopefully I can add more later.

Noneckaz
01-14-07, 08:11
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/262128720.html

Had a dream where I had an appointment with Taylor, good place in the shopping center by Rallys! In my dream Taylor was 10x better looking than the picture, guess I have a good imagination...

A relaxing massage with the music and candles going, good butt and lower back massage. Did the flip and from there was an amazing time of joy and delight. In the dream I was given a menu of various tasty dishes to feast upon, most in the $$ range. Took the full entree and then I awoke quite relaxed.

Then I awoke all relaxed and well rested.

Dick North
01-15-07, 16:35
Hey all,

New in town and just wanted to add something to the reviews. Went to an amp in Mesa on Baseline just east of the 101. South side of the street and think it was Taiwan something. Anyway saw Sophie. She's mid to upper 30's thin and taller than I expected for an asian. To be honest her body looked better dressed but still not too bad. She gave an okay massage and actually didn't rush it. Went thru the usual bargaining where she started at 2. 0 but ended up with fs for 1.6.

This was my second choice of places because I tried one on the NW corner of Dobson & Southern in an Asian strip mall but as I pulled in I saw a girl out front smoking. She had a lot of makeup on and still looked pretty old. This was a turn off and I just drove on by.

That's it for now but hopefully I can add more later.
Humpie,
Thanks for the report.
Always good to hear from new mongers.

Look forward to your future posts.

DN

Merlin Magician
01-16-07, 21:34
As I remember, tall , blonde, lithe, and lovely Taylor with some really nice hooters used to be around in my early mongering days here.

I always wanted to get with her but I never had the opportunity. Now that I know where she is, look out Taylor, this fat boy is a driving up from Tucson very very soon...

Atomphx
01-16-07, 21:50
As I remember, tall , blonde, lithe, and lovely Taylor with some really nice hooters used to be around in my early mongering days here.She was good. Never did find out if she was FS, but the massage and HE were fun.

Adventurous1
01-18-07, 03:42
Uh, speaking of no-neck, check out that picture of Taylor. Either she should be playing linebacker for the Bears or someone stuck her head on someone else's body.........let's get real here guys.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/262128720.html

Had a dream where I had an appointment with Taylor, good place in the shopping center by Rallys! In my dream Taylor was 10x better looking than the picture, guess I have a good imagination...

A relaxing massage with the music and candles going, good butt and lower back massage. Did the flip and from there was an amazing time of joy and delight. In the dream I was given a menu of various tasty dishes to feast upon, most in the $$ range. Took the full entree and then I awoke quite relaxed.

Then I awoke all relaxed and well rested.

Dick North
01-18-07, 20:46
Uh, speaking of no-neck, check out that picture of Taylor. Either she should be playing linebacker for the Bears or someone stuck her head on someone else's body.........let's get real here guys.

You might want to reconsider Taylor as there appears to be evidence from other contributors who are supportive of this girl.
Although, I must agree, that I find her picture puzzling.
DN

Dick North
02-22-07, 20:38
Hey Merlin, Got any intel on this place. Went there the other day and they were closed. Went by again today and they were still closed. Ended up at Bali Hai, but that is a different story that I will only share with a few select seniors.
DN

Merlin Magician
02-23-07, 10:05
Massage Max, usually hit or miss, mostly miss, lately.

Merlin Magician
02-23-07, 10:07
That pic of Taylor is the one I first saw when I moved to AZ 11 yrs ago. I plan to go to her place tomorrow and see first hand, no pun intended.

Reallly Bored
02-27-07, 15:54
Has a positive review on another site. Basic 1 hr massage for 65, FS for 2.

Kool Klyde
03-10-07, 02:13
Came by what used to be Las Palamas (?) north of the 202 on Alma, and saw a new sign "Golden Spa". Anybody know whats up there?

KK

Merlin Magician
03-10-07, 11:05
With a name like that, it now has to be Asian.

"They're everywhere! They're everywhere!!" "EEEEK!"

Merlin Magician
03-10-07, 11:08
The Asian price gougers are in force. They have taken over many of the old reliables. Even the ones who stared out innocuous enough like Fuji Spa turned into a bunch of money hungry greedy fools wanting to do not much for big bucks.

Head Banger
03-14-07, 00:36
I know it sounds like an Escort place, but it was pretty much an Amp setup. Seems like they just left without saying a word? I wonder if they got busted? If so it's a shame, they were reasonably priced IMO.

Epoch
03-15-07, 20:27
I'm in phx on business, I live in LA. I'm used to everything costing more where I live than anywhere else. In LA amp's the door is almost universally 50 for a half hour and 35-40 can be found with coupons from the local monger rag. Fs is $ sometimes. 8. Why is that? Is it the FOB factor? Are you guys paying a landlock surcharge? The idea of paying 1. 2 over what I'm used to makes me glad my hotel has free internet access.

Adventurous1
03-17-07, 01:09
Hey great question. I used to live in Southern California and moved out here. The Oriental Spa AMP in Bloomington on the south side of Valley Blvd used to have beautiful younger Korean girls for .4-.6 over door fee for many years but recently the quality had gone down hill drastically and then the last time by I noticed it was closed. The girls here are mostly Chinese and they seem to be more closely banded and organized at higher price levels. That's all I can think of other than just the laws of supply and demand which may be out of wack here currently with all the crackdowns in the clubs and on the streets constantly going on. LE seemed to leave the AMPs alone in California for the longest time so they flourished and were in great supply......ahhh the good ol days and this was just one example of how much better off things were in the past. Sorry youngsters but you just don't know what you missed..............

I'm in phx on business, I live in LA. I'm used to everything costing more where I live than anywhere else. In LA amp's the door is almost universally 50 for a half hour and 35-40 can be found with coupons from the local monger rag. Fs is $ sometimes. 8. Why is that? Is it the FOB factor? Are you guys paying a landlock surcharge? The idea of paying 1. 2 over what I'm used to makes me glad my hotel has free internet access.

Hogan
03-17-07, 02:05
Coming into town next week and saw the mentions on Accupressure.

Is this an Asian-only place?

I am looking for American girl places.

Head Banger
03-17-07, 20:25
Coming into town next week and saw the mentions on Accupressure.

Is this an Asian-only place?

I am looking for American girl places.Accupressure has nice looking girls, all asian and be prepared to pay close to 3 bennys.

I don't know of any American places. Your best bets are with an escort, but that will most likely be an extra benny more than you'd pay at accu; otherwise you could always test your luck with craig's.

Merlin Magician
03-17-07, 22:23
After the fuggin Tucson fiasco last nite, I was ready for a damn good back rub so I drove to PHX.

I went to my fave place on a main street close to Camelback. My usual lady I have visited for years was on vacation in Taiwan. (BTW, she is Taiwanese, but she is very business oriented and she does not gaudge you. One of the very few Chinese I who has earned my trust.)

A new girl was there. I could not understand her name. She was a slender little cutie. Said she was from Beijing. She could not understand my Chinese.(of course no other Chinese can understand me either LOL) She said she speaks Mandarin. She is cute but looks very Mongolian. She insisted she is Beijingnese.

Anyhow, getting down to brass tacks, she takes a look at Junior which is standing at attention already. She kept making these little wicked snakey tongue actions and wanting 140 bucks. I finally got her down to what I usually pay my usual lady. Now that is a Killer; a BBBJ with prostate massage. Oh Yeahhhhh. Back channel me for info if you are an old established monger here.

One problem however; She completed the deed and decided back rub time was overwith. So I didn't get all my time on the table, but what the heck...

Dick North
03-18-07, 15:07
Sorry guys, please indulge me. I saw this picture on the internet and it reminded me of what I have been dreaming of as the perfect amp lineup.
Enjoy.

DN
http://www.asianudegirl.com/image/jsexnetwork/jsexnetrwork_sod02.jpg

Epoch
03-19-07, 00:21
LE seemed to leave the AMPs alone in California for the longest time so they flourished and were in great supply......ahhh the good ol days and this was just one example of how much better off things were in the past.That's certainly true. In the LA threads the old timers talk about a couple of outstanding AMP's that LE shut down last year or the year before. I'm sorry I missed out, but it still seems like there are as many AMP's as donut shops. I've noticed in the past few weeks that the door charge for an hour massage has dropped to just a Hamilton or two above the half hour rate in LA. I think maybe the mamasans realized that a half hour session typically runs over anyway so they might as well try to get an extra .1 or .2 and make it an official hour.

Dick North
03-19-07, 20:46
That's certainly true. In the LA threads the old timers talk about a couple of outstanding AMP's that LE shut down last year or the year before. I'm sorry I missed out, but it still seems like there are as many AMP's as donut shops. I've noticed in the past few weeks that the door charge for an hour massage has dropped to just a Hamilton or two above the half hour rate in LA. I think maybe the mamasans realized that a half hour session typically runs over anyway so they might as well try to get an extra .1 or .2 and make it an official hour.

In AZ (In the 80's), there used to be w-h-o-r-e houses galore, mostly in the county island between Tempe & Scottsdale. You guys still do not have a full appreciation of the AZ opportunities that existed then and still do exiist.

I remember Honey, Sara, & Heidi from Rambo. Julie from J-Spa et al.

I do agree that AMP prices have gone way up. Are we 'Landlocked?'

Maybe ... but more than likely we have been invaded by C-Girl operations
and they are trying their best to establish a new pay scale for their operations and their girls.

Could be a new AMP mafia!

Take care

DN

SneakyMexican
03-20-07, 10:45
Wow. I've been in need of a BBBJ for a long time.

Thanks in advance.

After the fuggin Tucson fiasco last nite, I was ready for a damn good back rub so I drove to PHX.

I went to my fave place on a main street close to Camelback. My usual lady I have visited for years was on vacation in Taiwan. (BTW, she is Taiwanese, but she is very business oriented and she does not gaudge you. One of the very few Chinese I who has earned my trust.)

A new girl was there. I could not understand her name. She was a slender little cutie. Said she was from Beijing. She could not understand my Chinese.(of course no other Chinese can understand me either LOL) She said she speaks Mandarin. She is cute but looks very Mongolian. She insisted she is Beijingnese.

Anyhow, getting down to brass tacks, she takes a look at Junior which is standing at attention already. She kept making these little wicked snakey tongue actions and wanting 140 bucks. I finally got her down to what I usually pay my usual lady. Now that is a Killer; a BBBJ with prostate massage. Oh Yeahhhhh. Back channel me for info if you are an old established monger here.

One problem however; She completed the deed and decided back rub time was overwith. So I didn't get all my time on the table, but what the heck...

Head Banger
03-21-07, 04:12
I remember Honey, Sara, & Heidi from Rambo. Julie from J-Spa et al.

I do agree that AMP prices have gone way up. Are we 'Landlocked?'

Maybe ... but more than likely we have been invaded by C-Girl operations
and they are trying their best to establish a new pay scale for their operations and their girls.

Could be a new AMP mafia!

DNI remember some of those ladies as well DN, but for me that was about 4yrs ago; guess I missed them in thier prime, but they were still good

I don't know about an amp mafia, but the bottom line is that there are enough of us willing to pay. Doesn't leave us with many options, and for me it just means I don't get it as often due to cost. Plus I make sure the girl's worth it to me.

Even SW's or CL gals aren't that inexpensive. With the lack of new info I've pretty much gone to TER and have checked out some Escorts. To be honest, they are about 2x what you pay at an amp, and without the massage and table shower. For what it's worth you can get DFK and BBBJ with the escorts, seems like that's pretty much part of the experience.

Stay safe gents.

Az Dude
04-02-07, 17:16
Still at the same location (Tokyo) still provides excellent service. Not a clock watcher or price gouger, although she is a little older, she still takes very good care of you, and is a nice time.

Az Dude
04-03-07, 20:36
Stopped by this afternoon for a session with Lee. Lots of construction/destruction around that area (due to the light rail project)

Easy to find. Lee greeted me, and I enjoyed a nice 30 min session, that turned into 45 minutes. No rush, no hassles, just good service.

She is older, so depending upon your tastes YMMV.

WestsideGator
04-08-07, 23:21
I was in Scottsdale on business last Thurs and stopped at Jasmine off Scottsdale rd. Got a poor massage after I paid for 30mins. I did get some good service afterwards when she shook my third arm. If info needed pm me.

Dick North
04-10-07, 13:35
Mesa's finest had a police van outside of Bali Hai yesterday at around 6 pm.

I was cautioned by my provider to state that I only received a 'massage'. Luckily I avoided the interview.

Be careful gents.

DN

Az Dude
04-10-07, 21:42
Hadnt had an awesome bodied asian spinner type in a while so I bit the bullet and visited OG in Mesa. Ruby, a K-Girl with a totally thin, really fine body took care of me. Entrance fee was .35 but she wouldn't budge from her $.6
price for 'everything' She was really good.. not Sophia in the OC good, but pretty close.

YMMV

Az Dude
04-10-07, 21:53
After finishing up with Ruby at OG, she recommended her friend Mina? across the parking lot, just north of there @ Sunshine Spa. I'd recharged a bit and was ready for round two, so what the heck.

Hadn't been in this place in years... back then I recall getting only so so service there from an older gal (not the curret mms) and it wasnt that cheap either IIRC. Anyways, Mimi, and older K-girl took care of me. Very friendly, (seems that the older gals take care of you better) A bit of teasing, LFK on the menu. Nice natural chest.. kind of a K-Milf I'd say. No asking for tip up front, nice and casual, and really appreciative of the $.0 tip I left. Entrance fee is .5 for 40mins

Spent a bit of time afterwards, winding down and talking with her, she's from the LA area and seems a bit new to the biz.

Back again today.. to make sure it wasnt a fluke, had an even longer session, and didnt even pay the door fee upfront, till MMS figured out I hadnt paid, and then wanted .6 cuz I'd been there over an hour. Fine, didnt have a prob with that, probably could have gotten away with less of a tip, but I think I got her in a bit of trouble since the session went over an hour. (good massage too!)

All in all, a nice, non-money grubbing session, which is refreshing in this day and age of the high priced AMP scene the east valley has come to be.

MMS told me on the way out they have two other girls, I saw one of them yesterday.. really young, cute, and probably would want the expenseive rate, but might be fun to try. The other one was so, so, not sure I'd TOFTT unless she was the only one avail.

Hope this helps.. good luck

Dick North
04-11-07, 18:56
After finishing up with Ruby at OG, she recommended her friend Mina? across the parking lot, just north of there @ Sunshine Spa. I'd recharged a bit and was ready for round two, so what the heck.

Hadn't been in this place in years... back then I recall getting only so so service there from an older gal (not the curret mms) and it wasnt that cheap either IIRC. Anyways, Mimi, and older K-girl took care of me. Very friendly, (seems that the older gals take care of you better) A bit of teasing, LFK on the menu. Nice natural chest.. kind of a K-Milf I'd say. No asking for tip up front, nice and casual, and really appreciative of the $.0 tip I left. Entrance fee is .5 for 40mins

Spent a bit of time afterwards, winding down and talking with her, she's from the LA area and seems a bit new to the biz.

Back again today.. to make sure it wasnt a fluke, had an even longer session, and didnt even pay the door fee upfront, till MMS figured out I hadnt paid, and then wanted .6 cuz I'd been there over an hour. Fine, didnt have a prob with that, probably could have gotten away with less of a tip, but I think I got her in a bit of trouble since the session went over an hour. (good massage too!)

All in all, a nice, non-money grubbing session, which is refreshing in this day and age of the high priced AMP scene the east valley has come to be.

MMS told me on the way out they have two other girls, I saw one of them yesterday.. really young, cute, and probably would want the expenseive rate, but might be fun to try. The other one was so, so, not sure I'd TOFTT unless she was the only one avail.

Hope this helps.. good luck

Great Posts Az Dude!

I have mongered for more years than I would like to admit, but what are these abbreviations such as OG, OC, TT, IIRC?

I could guess that OG stands for OK Garden SPA (or maybe Olympic Garden in Las Vegas)? Maybe not...

Now the OG spinner gets me excited ... please help me out here.

Now then, if you are being cryptic for security reasons, then I respect that wholeheartedly. Please pm me more details when you have the opportunity.

Thanks

DN

PS ... Please pay attention to my prior post re: amp stings!

Coronado Don
04-11-07, 23:37
TOFTT= Take one for the team
IIRC= If I recall corectly
OC= Discretion I'm assuming..
OG= I'm assuming that one is for discretion also
MMS= MaMa San spelling not sure of..

I know ,I know "YOu should never assume, because it blah blah blahblahhhh"

Az Dude
04-13-07, 17:10
OC == Orange County

OG == Oriental Girls/Gals (formeraly Asian Gir/Gal) they've moved down
the road near 60 and the sign says AG Spa.

These are characterized by nice young bodies, asking lots of $$.0
for tips!

mms == mamasan

ymmv == your milage may vary

omg == oh my God

omfg == oh my f***ing God!

ar == anal rimming aka 'toss the salad'

lfk == light french kissing
dfk == deep french killsin

cbj == covererd bj
bbbj == bare back bj
cim == cum in mouth

amp == asian massage parlor
aamp == apartment asian massage parlor

Look at a mongers previous 'Reports' to see the
style of posting. This is very easy to do!

If that dont work? then adv. search is your friend!

hth == hope this helps!

l8r == later

Merlin Magician
04-14-07, 01:01
The Bali Hai thing with cops this week reminds me of another time back in Lubbock Texas. There was a massage parlor next to a big hotel bar venue back before all the bible thumpers took over the DA's office.

I had been in the back with my regular sweetie gettin a rub when the bells went off and the lady owner told everybody to gee dressed and get up front right away. DA Investigators and city cops had raided the place and wanted to talk to all the people there.

The cops took me into a back room and kept me stewing there and hour before they got to me. I tried to leave and they told me to stay put and I told them m, "Fuck ya! Arrest me, charge me, or shut the fuck up!" I got shoved down and dragged back to the room. Finally some hotshot half-witted DA investigator came in with a cop and started in on me about promoting prostitution and such.

For 30 minutes they tried to get me to admit I was patronizing prostitutes there. Finally, they said they had me in pictures froma hidden camera. I didn't bat an eye. I told the fucker I wanted 4 color 8 x 10's for my mama and about 6 wallet sized shots for my old granny. Then I started bitching because I thought they were cheap fuckers for probably using only black and white film. This guy started blinking and just sat there. I got up and walked out and went to the bar next door. Everybody was all gathered up there after the cops had finished with them. They arrested the owner but she bailed in an hour. That month all parlors shut themselves down in Lubbock. The DA could not prosecute anyone but they got tired of harassment from the cops.

Chilly Willy
04-14-07, 18:18
Dreamed I TOFTT this aft. Was drawn in by a desire for a change and their ad/coupon in the NT (had the 2 things I was looking for - table shower, and $5 off HH). The ad had a different business name on it, but the sign above the door says "999 Massage"; I found it by using the address in the ad. Pretty young thing came to the door - "Nikki". She had the greasy skin on her face, but from there down was a real REAL dream, so Little Willy did the thinking and paid despite the fact she seemed highly disinterested.

Turned out to be everything that's wrong with the AMPs around here these days. Half-hearted shower, always out of arm's reach, then a 30 second massage before asking what I wanted. I laughed and said a massage would be nice, and she whined (yes, whined) that I had only paid for half an hour. Little Willy was still in charge, though, so I stayed for the encore. STILL stayed out of arm's reach, and complained about not getting more of a tip. Not many ways she could have made it any worse an experience. Guess a guy's gotta stay with his regulars....

Scott17
04-14-07, 22:37
Tried out Sunshine Massage, happened to get with Mimi. Great table shower, great massage, etc. I wonder if she used to be a cowgirl? After we finished, she even dressed me, now thats good service.

Scott

Dick North
04-17-07, 19:27
Tried out Sunshine Massage, happened to get with Mimi. Great table shower, great massage, etc. I wonder if she used to be a cowgirl? After we finished, she even dressed me, now thats good service.

Scott

You just submitted a great post. You made it clear to the established mongers what services you received.
Just curious why you decided to challenge me on the Tucson board?

Take care

DN

StreetWise
04-17-07, 19:54
I'm in town briefly so I decided to check out a couple of places and give a quick report.

Went to Christie's Cabaret based on good things heard on the board. Beautiful girls, great lap dance prices, friendly atmosphere. No mileage, except for copping a feel here and there. I still can't figure out how I spent a couple hundred on $10 lapdances! Turned down invites to champange room. Didn't get the vibe that it would be worth the price of admission. Went back to my hotel solo.

The next morning I open the curtains and see a sign that read "girls" with a phone number. I called, and a guy answered the phone and explained that this is a club with private rooms. Sounded good so I went to check it out. Turns out this place is called SWA. Southwestern Attractions. Or something like that. Paid a room rental fee of $75 and was told by my girl that she works off tips and that she couldn't tell me how much it would cost until I paid the room fee. Stupidly, I handed her the cash, and then talked prices. Turned out that she wanted $200 for something I could do myself or $400 for a lollipop. I laughed and asked what I could get for $100 and she said maybe she would dance for me. Ha! I asked for my money back, didn't get it, and left feeling robbed.

The thing is, if I did my homework, I could have checked the board for info on SWA and found numerous reports telling how ridiculous the pricing is.

Question: Is there any place in the Phoenix area where you can get high mileage from good looking girls? I'd prefer a strip club type setting with private areas. Any help would be appreciated!

Scott17
04-17-07, 22:29
Sorry, I didn't really mean to criticize you but just to express my opinion on the subject. I felt that the poster in question was very good about not being too specific on the details, and a rather long and involved post just a few earlier by Sex hobbyist was just as exuberant and possibly slightly more detailed. Like I said the board becomes useless if you don't post some of the activites that happened.

I don't know what the answer is cause I am sure that LE very likely monitors these and other boards, but they probably have a fairly good idea what goes on anyway. If not, they wouldn't have to rtff for long before they did. And almost EVERY post helps them with that.

Scott

Wyatt Doodat
04-18-07, 15:51
Paid a room rental fee of $75 and was told by my girl that she works off tips and that she couldn't tell me how much it would cost until I paid the room fee. Stupidly, I handed her the cash, and then talked prices. Turned out that she wanted $200 for something I could do myself or $400 for a lollipop.

Many years ago I went to a deal like that, in a trailer along Grand near Indian school. Paid something like $80 for a bruised-up chick to undress & dance in near-total darkness; no touching allowed. IIRC they charged an extra $20 if you wanted to unzip & "get comfortable (with yourself)". Two Sean Penn wannabes in the kitchen took care of the "business end". I refused to tip anything above the entrance fee & got tossed by these little shits.

Since then I've wasted a lot more $$ than that but it was my first experience that the sex trade isn't like trading baseball cards....

Jack Nyourbox
04-18-07, 20:26
Can anyone give me some updated information on this place. I am in the vicinity and drove by it. I read a few articles in here from awile back, but was wondering if anyone has any more information maybe they have not had a chance to let all of us mongers in on.

Thank you in advance.

Merlin Magician
04-18-07, 21:10
One more time guys!!

Any establishment in the immediate prioximity of the airport, especially SWA, is nothing less than a pure ripoff. Pure and Simple; all they want is your cash and no exchange for that cash.

Many a time I have posted here about such places, especially SWA.

Jub Jub
04-21-07, 11:21
Visited Oriental Massage in Mesa recently and was greeted by Kia, a young, good looking Asian with a nice rack. Natural boobies or not, I did not care. Opted for 1 hr with table shower.

TS was typical with all areas properly handled. A short back rub followed. No more massage after the flip because there were other opportunities to explore. Started with mish and it was all I needed to complete the $.8 FS.

Redrocks
04-22-07, 23:37
Had a good visit today, Scottsdale and Shea. .65 for the hour, 1.6 for the complete service. YMMV here as I've had mixed results over the many visits but at least a TS is included. Decent massage for 20 min. Most ladies are late 30s+, averaging 5-7 out of 10.

Member #4324
04-26-07, 15:38
Advertizes on Backpage and seen couple of times on CL. Has a website www.rosiebodymassage.com. Pretty good light to medium touch. Gives the full hour. Definatly worth a visit. Hand finish don't know if others are on the table, but definatly going to visit agian. $. 2 for the full hour.

Azchris

Merlin Magician
04-26-07, 22:01
.2 $ for a hand job??? Gimme a fuggin break!

Member #4324
04-27-07, 18:24
Merlin

Unlike you, I actually appreciate the massage aspect of the hour. Which is something you may or maynot get at most of the AMPs. My expericence with most AMPs has been, pay for what ever time doesnt matter if you pay for an hour or half hour or 45 min, and after about 20 minutes of a pathetic excuese of a massage is given, then asking for $ to $$ for anything else. Rosie had an excellent massage technique and actually performed a quality massage for the money paid. The rest is just a bonus as far as im concerned.

The only exception i have found is Bali Hai - where you do get the full time paid for.

Scott17
04-27-07, 21:54
Vanessa, advertises on CL. She is more attractive than even the pictures. 5 for hh, My big head had 250 good reasons to walk after the flip w/o any more service. Tried 200 excuses and was told orally that would be enough. She is very attractive but way to many reasons to walk. Would not recommend.

Scott

Dick North
04-29-07, 17:23
Merlin
Unlike you, I actually appreciate the massage aspect of the hour. Which is something you may or maynot get at most of the AMPs. My expericence with most AMPs has been, pay for what ever time doesnt matter if you pay for an hour or half hour or 45 min, and after about 20 minutes of a pathetic excuese of a massage is given, then asking for $ to $$ for anything else. Rosie had an excellent massage technique and actually performed a quality massage for the money paid. The rest is just a bonus as far as im concerned.
The only exception i have found is Bali Hai - where you do get the full time paid for.

... I am just not certain what you have reported to the board. Did you get a massage and a HJ for .2?

Also Bali Hai is not the only option for quality full-hour massages.

The link that you provided for Rosie does not appear to work.

You can always rtff for additional massage options. There are many good reviews of other quality establishments.
DN

IWannaBInAsia
04-29-07, 23:09
Advertizes on Backpage and seen couple of times on CL. Has a website www.rosiebodymassage.com. Pretty good light to medium touch. Gives the full hour. Definatly worth a visit. Hand finish don't know if others are on the table, but definatly going to visit agian. $. 2 for the full hour.

Azchris

I believe he means a massage followed by HE for 120 (that would be 120 tuck-a-bucks) as mentioned on her website. I like a good massage and have tried to set up a time with Rosie the Masseuse a couple times but she wouldn't return the call. So I had to settle for her ugly sister, Rosie Palm, instead.

By the way, for those who I've corresponded with on this board in the past about Asia, I am now the anxious and eager owner of a round-trip ticket to Bangkok with a short trip to Manila in late May. I'll be spending 4 days in BK, followed by 3 days in Phuket, 1 more day back in BK and then another 3 days in Manila to crawl the alleys of Manila and Burgos with 2 mongers from my govt service days. I'm so excited I could burst!!! So I'm saving my money for those nights of fun to come...

In the meantime, I expect business on McDowell and CList will come to a halt while I'm out of the game--don't worry girls, I'll be back.

Broome333
04-29-07, 23:27
.2 $ for a hand job??? Gimme a fuggin break!

I am not from the area but stumbled across this discussion. I tend to agree that $.20 is high for a hj, but stangely can sympathize. After close to 20 years in this hobby, as late as last year I would have told you I would never pay a penny for something I could do myself. The event that changed that was moving to a town that had (sadly past tense) only one AMP. After the first visit I said no more, but realizing that the nearest FS place was 2 hours away I ended up going back. What I learned from this place is that a good massage can be nice. After years of just going through the motions of the massage to get to the extras, I found that a good massage and happy ending sensually (not mechanically) executed can be a fine experience. Having said that I never paid more than $ and usually more like 80-90. If you are only interested in the extras I can see why you would avoid such a place and truthfully I would take FS over a HJ anyday even for more money, but to each his own.

Member #4324
04-30-07, 13:16
Mistake on the website www.rosiesbodymassage.com. I guess I should look as my posts a little more closely before I submit. I like the everybody here would like to spend less on our extracaricular activities, however, its a very expensive learning curve. Thanks for the support from the other out there. I will still occasionally post my sparce reports as I can.

Azchris

Az Dude
05-01-07, 00:18
Another productive visit.. paid for the hour. MMS says that
Mimi is gone, sets me up with "Suchi" "Suji" (?) something like that.

Nice pencil erasers sticking out of pretty firm bolt ons. Great table shower, and excellent walk on back massage to start things off.

From her signals during the shower and massage, it was clear that more was in store, and she did not disappoint!

nice tongue action all over the boys, the neither region followed by cbj, then cg, doggie, and mish to completion. Loved watching her eyes roll back in her head, it's really fun when the gal is having as much fun as you are!

$.0 for the tip. I dont know if you could get away with less, didnt ask for the tip upfront (nice)

I definitely would repeat!

Dick North
05-01-07, 18:10
Another productive visit.. paid for the hour. MMS says that
Mimi is gone, sets me up with "Suchi" "Suji" (?) something like that.

Nice pencil erasers sticking out of pretty firm bolt ons. Great table shower, and excellent walk on back massage to start things off.

From her signals during the shower and massage, it was clear that more was in store, and she did not disappoint!

nice tongue action all over the boys, the neither region followed by cbj, then cg, doggie, and mish to completion. Loved watching her eyes roll back in her head, it's really fun when the gal is having as much fun as you are!

$.0 for the tip. I dont know if you could get away with less, didnt ask for the tip upfront (nice)

I definitely would repeat!

Az Dude, I respect you a lot on this forum but did you just report that you got all of those services for the mere entry fee?
Cripes!

Let me know and I will motor my ass over there today!!

DN

Az Dude
05-02-07, 01:23
DN,..

wow. .. hold on there..

entry .6 for an hour, .5 for 40 mins (no half hour rates)

tip is on top of that runs between $90 and $120

$.0 == 100? or maybe I had a typo?

Dick North
05-02-07, 17:38
DN,..

wow. .. hold on there..

entry .6 for an hour, .5 for 40 mins (no half hour rates)

tip is on top of that runs between $90 and $120

$.0 == 100? or maybe I had a typo?

The $.0 threw me off for a bit. Actually, no need to express "$" as anything but '$'. But I do understand that your monetary expression is technically correct.

Thanks for the response.

DN

Joe Trainer
05-03-07, 17:03
Hi all!

First time on the board, please correct me if I make any mistakes or reveal too much.

I went to this place and met a russian girl (Natasha?)

$40 1/2 hour massage (no clock watching), not a great massage, but f/s for $$ or other things for $

She kept leaving the room to tell other patrons that she was busy and they'd have to come back in a half hour. She works alone in the evenings.

Merlin Magician
05-03-07, 22:46
Watch out for the Russians. There used to be a bunch of ripoffs happening in that place. I imagine if there are still Russians there, it will keep happening.

SummerSausage
05-08-07, 19:30
Where is this place?

Asked Dex in the back pack and he shrugged his shoulders.

Sausage

Merlin Magician
05-08-07, 21:03
Located up north on Cave Creek. A little N of T bird on west side.

Not recommended by many here.

Az Dude
05-11-07, 18:04
Stopped in for a Friday lunch session. Nice TS followed by a great massage by 'Suchi?' 'Susie' some walk on back, worked the kinks out.. some AR action and a bit of bbbj before she climbed on top. Older gal, but nice body, great nips, and another one that just loves what she does :-)

I thought she was going to jump my bones again prior to me leaving.. I would have bent her over the table again if MMS wouldnt have made me pay for another session.

No tip discussed.. she's from Cali so figure the .7 to .8 range is what she's
accoustomed to and she didnt complain.

J Deezy
05-11-07, 21:55
Hey guys,

I just started to work in Tempe. Around Elliot and The Ten. Looking for a good place personally know of two places pm for details but is in the wonderin if anyone knew of anything else.

ctjohn
05-11-07, 23:24
went there this afternnon based on what I read here. I can confirm all the positives previously stated. Had Honey, 30's great body, great attitude. AR, CBJ, CFS no rush $$. Definitely worth it.

Dick North
05-13-07, 18:34
Went by today and there was a sign on the door saying that they were on vacation and would not be back until May 10th

Curious that today was May 13th and they were closed. (Mothers Day? or perhaps ... Mama Sans Day?)

Hope all is well with Bali Hai

Take care all.

DN

Merlin Magician
05-13-07, 22:46
Mama San's day in Taiwan.

Az Dude
05-14-07, 19:08
Stopped by yesterday to find Kathy/Katy (the older MMS) was the only one working. Gave me a nice walk on back masage and a hand release.

Got to talking with her a bit.. the gals there are encouraged not to gouge customers, nor ask for the tip up front.

Toss any extra out on the table so that the girl sees it, and you're good
to go.

She then started querying me about how much I tipped.. I told her that
it was between me and the gals. She implied that $. was the going
rate. I've only tipped between .7 and .8 myself.

whatever.. YMMV my fave there at the moment is Susi/Sugyi?

Az Dude
05-14-07, 19:15
RTFF (read the fine forum) search will yield a *lot* of info..

Az Dude
05-15-07, 12:50
Phx AMP Roundup
---------------------
OK Spa - Nancy
Bali Hai - (dont know her name.. older gal)
Tokyo - (on the westside.. Nana/Nina?)
Tender Touch - (near downtown.. )
Sunshine Spa - (mimi, suchi/susi?)

These are the places I've found that offer fair
value for the time/donation spent. I'm talking
$ or less for "the works".

Expensive Alternatives
--------------------------
Asian Girls/Gals, Oriental Girls/Gals...
Usually have lookers but want $$ for fs

Oriental Accupressure in Scottsdale
Your only late night.. 'all horned up and
nowhere to go' option..

Massage Ace, Tawain Massage, Thai
massage (in mesa) all upsell, YMMV

Massage at Lindsay/Broadway sometimes can be good..
gal from the westside relo'ed there, does kissing, but is
still pricey. Found a thin spinner gal there late one
night for $.

At these places the gals will hit you up for
$$ for 'the VIP package'

One must also consider the entry fee on top of
any other gratuity!

Bottom line.. the AMP experience here in Phx sucks
in comparison to So. Cali, but there are a few gems
to be found.

Dont believe me? just read the Oxnard Cali and San
Bernadino boards!

It will cost you time and $$$$'s to explore, which is all
part of the fun of the game.

good luck, and wear a raincoat!

Dick North
05-15-07, 15:17
Phx AMP Roundup
---------------------
OK Spa - Nancy
Bali Hai - (dont know her name.. older gal)
Tokyo - (on the westside.. Nana/Nina?)
Tender Touch - (near downtown.. )
Sunshine Spa - (mimi, suchi/susi?)

These are the places I've found that offer fair
value for the time/donation spent. I'm talking
$ or less for "the works".

Expensive Alternatives
--------------------------
Asian Girls/Gals, Oriental Girls/Gals...
Usually have lookers but want $$ for fs

Oriental Accupressure in Scottsdale
Your only late night.. 'all horned up and
nowhere to go' option..

Massage Ace, Tawain Massage, Thai
massage (in mesa) all upsell, YMMV

Massage at Lindsay/Broadway sometimes can be good..
gal from the westside relo'ed there, does kissing, but is
still pricey. Found a thin spinner gal there late one
night for $.

At these places the gals will hit you up for
$$ for 'the VIP package'

One must also consider the entry fee on top of
any other gratuity!

Bottom line.. the AMP experience here in Phx sucks
in comparison to So. Cali, but there are a few gems
to be found.

Dont believe me? just read the Oxnard Cali and San
Bernadino boards!

It will cost you time and $$$$'s to explore, which is all
part of the fun of the game.

good luck, and wear a raincoat!

Good Report Az Dude

Been thinking about something similiar myself as there are 60-70 amps advertising in the New Times.

Btw the older gal at Bali Hai (if they are still open) is also a 'Nana'

There is one other spa that I will send you a pm regarding that is always a great experience.

Is the Sunshine spa the same as Sun spa on AZ avenue? Can't seem to locate any spas by the name of 'Sunshine'

Take care

DN

Az Dude
05-15-07, 16:49
No Sunshine is on Gilbert Rd and Broadway (roughly) I dont
think they advertise in the back of New Times.

Sun Spa is gone from the old location aka Kim's Sun Spa in
the back of NT? That whole strip mall has kind of died
there.

Used to see Tina there slender, but a bit older. She pissed me
off one time over the tip. Acted like she was doing me a favor
when all I showed up with was .9 one day. Next time I had .95
and she pulled the same crap, thus ended the relationship.

Too bad, because she was thin, cute and a good time.
(smoker though)

Sasha there had a killer bod with nice boltons, but would
just get on top and ride you (picture a sewing machine
awl going up and down!) till you blew. Wham Bam.. THANK
YOU maaamm! No soul, definitely a mechanical, maniacal
experience!

I really like Tami there in the past (several years back) but she
had a gambling problem and took off.

Dick North
05-15-07, 17:26
No Sunshine is on Gilbert Rd and Broadway (roughly) I dont
think they advertise in the back of New Times.

Sun Spa is gone from the old location aka Kim's Sun Spa in
the back of NT? That whole strip mall has kind of died
there.

Used to see Tina there slender, but a bit older. She pissed me
off one time over the tip. Acted like she was doing me a favor
when all I showed up with was .9 one day. Next time I had .95
and she pulled the same crap, thus ended the relationship.

Too bad, because she was thin, cute and a good time.
(smoker though)

Sasha there had a killer bod with nice boltons, but would
just get on top and ride you (picture a sewing machine
awl going up and down!) till you blew. Wham Bam.. THANK
YOU maaamm! No soul, definitely a mechanical, maniacal
experience!

I really like Tami there in the past (several years back) but she
had a gambling problem and took off.

I have been to 'Asian Gals' or ('whatever') on Broadway & Gilbert. On the SE corner in the second shopping center many times. Is that now Sunshine'?

I am getting the 'monger-urge' and need help fast!

Thanks

DN

Merlin Magician
05-15-07, 21:51
Used to be a really good experience. They have a hot Jacuzzi. No one else does since Malissa closed Tubbies. There was a middle aged blonde lady there (trying to remember her name---Lisa??) who was damn good. I think she fell off the wagon and quit. There is an older lady there who is the owner's sister. I avoid her.

There have been some real young cuties there including one with the most fantatic set of titties I have ever seen. No, I don't mean the older one with the basketball sized implants and 10 inch waist. She is very nice but not my ddddd cup of tea...

I have not been there in ages but I may drop by this weekend to see what is happening.

Merlin Magician
05-15-07, 21:56
I wonder how this place is doing. Two of my all time faves moved there long ago after their old place closed. Lisa from Thailand and Tasha, allegedly from Russia, but speaks Russian with a heavy Polish dialect...Tasha can handle Oriental prostate massage like the best of them.

I have had some really nice K girl action there before when Lisa or tasha were not available.

NeverTell
05-15-07, 23:10
Does she at least do it nude or topless? Can your hands roam her body? Does she have a table shower available? These might make it worth the money.

Advertizes on Backpage and seen couple of times on CL. Has a website www.rosiesbodymassage.com. Pretty good light to medium touch. Gives the full hour. Definatly worth a visit. Hand finish don't know if others are on the table, but definatly going to visit agian. $. 2 for the full hour.

Azchris

Az Dude
05-15-07, 23:53
Its close by, but on the other side of that auto shop in
the strip mall, adjacent to the convience store on the
SE corer of Gilbert/Broadway.

Dick North
05-18-07, 18:48
Bali Hai is open today. I have noticed, however, that Taiwan on Baseline & 101, has been closed for several days.
Based upon Az Dude's reports, I will have to try a new amp. Perhaps something more in the sunshine.

Go Suns!

DN

Mosch Dog
05-19-07, 21:35
I'm new to the site, so please no flamming if I do something wrong. I've been a few times to an amp in mesa around Dobson and Southern. Prices are ok and it includes a table shower and an hour massage. At the flip its a decent massage and then once your time is over, fs is offered. Its wonderful and I highly recommend it. Yet I'm really tryng to find a place that offers prostate massage or "ar" especially ar as I've now learned is the abbreviation. I would really appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction. Because it is costly to go "searching".

Thank you for the help.

Dick North
05-20-07, 16:46
Did a little recon today to discover where Sunshine is. Sunshine actually resides in a previous legit spa joint. The spa just to the South is now called 'Oriental Gals' ... used to be called 'Asian Gals'. The original Asian Gals has now moved to the NE corner of Gilbert & US 60 and is named AG spa.
Thanks Az Dude for the info.
I now have my bearings.

DN

Vernvernon
05-21-07, 15:21
I am looking for a MP that is close the the 51 and Indian School. I am a first timer so want some place safe and fun!

Thx

Vernvernon
05-21-07, 15:26
I need a good MP by the 51 and Indian School. I am a newbie and want somewhere fun and safe!

Thanks!

Joe Trainer
05-21-07, 17:58
I've visited Touch of Heaven in North Phx a few times. Only two girls that are semi-cute, the others are BBW.

Flat rate, simple tug. Not too impressive.

Dick North
05-22-07, 17:05
Visited today and asked for Sugi(sp?). The ts was ok ... paid attention to all the right areas. In the room, she was talking nonstop. Also seemed to be asking a lot of questions about how I knew about this place etc.
After the flip things got very serious. In her prelims, she worked me to the point where I was not going to be able to hold back.

Finally, a successful conclusion and I was out of there.

The girl is a little older, has a bad bolt-on job and also the 'baby-cut' below the tummy, but she is very nice and has the ability to 'rock your world'

My entry was .6 and tip was $

Probably would not repeat with her ... haven't met the other girls yet tho.

DN

PS. Spoke with Nana at Bali Hai yesterday and she said that they had been to Taiwan on vacation. Thus explaining their closure.

Member #4324
05-23-07, 14:41
Dick,

I pretty much had the same exact experience as you last with at Sunshine. Not bad for the AMPs out there, but not a super duper experience. I might repeat in a pinch, if nothing else is available at t he time

Azchris

Joe Trainer
05-23-07, 15:10
Saw their ad in New Times.

Tina took me back for a very nice TS...felt sqeaky clean at the end!

About 40 minutes into the massage, she was getting me started and asked if what I wanted.

She was enthusiastic and fun, but her English is bad.

.6 at the door and tipped $ (she told me to make an offer....I thought she was worth it)

She dressed me and walked me out with a hug. I'll go back again.

Dick North
05-23-07, 18:21
Saw their ad in New Times.

Tina took me back for a very nice TS...felt sqeaky clean at the end!

About 40 minutes into the massage, she was getting me started and asked if what I wanted.

She was enthusiastic and fun, but her English is bad.

.6 at the door and tipped $ (she told me to make an offer....I thought she was worth it)

She dressed me and walked me out with a hug. I'll go back again.
I have always been intrigued by the Blue Spirit ad. But what was the provider like?
Young ... old etc.
DN

Vernvernon
05-23-07, 20:47
Kneader Bodies on Thomas or Always the Right Touch on Indian School.

Any feedback?

Joe Trainer
05-24-07, 15:02
I have always been intrigued by the Blue Spirit ad. But what was the provider like?

Young, old etc.

DNShe was possibly Korean, early thirties, petite. not bad, but nothing I would look twice at in a bar.

She has a nice smile and the TS was very friendly.

One thing you should know, you park off of Eva street (back of building), you'll never find it if you look on Dunlap.

Dick North
05-24-07, 15:13
Kneader Bodies on Thomas or Always the Right Touch on Indian School.

Any feedback?
Each of your 3 posts, although one appears to be a duplicate, has requested information. There is so much information on this forum that it staggers the imagination. Please just do a little research of the prior posts. The official USG acronymn which describes what I just asked you to do is 'RTFF' which means "Read The Fucking Forum!'

Have a pleasant day.

DN

Rallygood
05-25-07, 22:17
Hello,, everyone, long time reader and first time poster.

Recently visited Harbor spa on Northern ave, few blocks from I-17. Spent some time with 30ish american brunette with a nice smile and very friendly attitude, short but not petite, with a well installed front chassis upgrade. This is a very small spa but pleasant enough, I think a TS is not available here. Entry was. 4 and tug for. 8, did not inquire about other options, I may ask if I go again. The massage and tug were both okay but not fantastic, getting tired of the AMP so this was a nice change of scenery.

J Deezy
05-26-07, 09:50
Whats up guys,

Long time reader tried to post a couple of times, guess I'm inexperienced anyways saw a new place on mck ray wonderin if we got any intel, btw amp on across from MCC lack'd quite a bit in experience emptying quite a bit of my pockets $$/2.

j-man
05-26-07, 14:40
Can anyone give a report on Brazilian Spa on Country Club. Thanks

Fat Finger
05-26-07, 17:32
Very good place with consistent service each time. Val Vista and Southern area.

Dick North
05-26-07, 18:57
Hello,, everyone, long time reader and first time poster.

Recently visited Harbor spa on Northern ave, few blocks from I-17. Spent some time with 30ish american brunette with a nice smile and very friendly attitude, short but not petite, with a well installed front chassis upgrade. This is a very small spa but pleasant enough, I think a TS is not available here. Entry was. 4 and tug for. 8, did not inquire about other options, I may ask if I go again. The massage and tug were both okay but not fantastic, getting tired of the AMP so this was a nice change of scenery.

Nice report.

Look forward to many exchanges in the future.

Take care

DN

Dick North
05-26-07, 19:02
Can anyone give a report on Brazilian Spa on Country Club. Thanks

Hey Bud.

Now this is a very curious situation. This place has been in business for over 3 years and no one ever reports an experience there.

They are actually open at 6:00 am.

You may just have to take one for the team.

DN

Fat Finger
05-26-07, 20:59
Nice natural tits. Sorry I don't have many posts on here yet, but will start posting more with reports for you guys. Each time I visit an AMP I am always disappointed because the girls has small knockers. I've gotten good service and have met some beautiful women, but just wished I would land one with a nice pair of hooters. Not much info on boards about this topic.

J Deezy
05-27-07, 10:48
Went saw Sali obviously has had some work dont to take care of her upper region, young maybe late twentys, different positions, no bbbj dissapointin, end in all left without .6 and $ definitely would return

Kool Klyde
05-28-07, 17:46
For DN and j-man

Here's a report I did on the Brazilian place a while back (05). Hopefully you'll get a wear n tear discount should you go. I am not sure if they are still in the same location or not.

Well guys, last week it was time to take another one for the team. While I tend to prefer the models from the Far East, I decided to test drive a Brazilian model from the Relax dealership on W. Main, just East of Country Club. I decided to give the Diamante a whirl, and had mixed thoughts on the experience.

A stylish model with decent headlights concealed in booster sockets and ok high beams, and a stylish well molded rear deck. The standard massage cushion had the standard settings with the $ being .4 for half size, .5 for the ¾, and .6 for the full. This was by far the best massage cushion I have seen in YEARS. This was the up side of the review.

Now for the down side of the review so you can decide for yourself if you are interested in trying this model. The options, or rather the price of the options were a bit of a setback as far as I was concerned. You could drive the Diamante with Hydraulic Jacks for and additional .6, add moon roof for .8 and full convertible for 1. If you wanted get the engine with the Blower you are looking at 1.5, while Full Suede was 2.0. OUCH!!!!

After listening to my little buddy and big buddy disagree about the options, I left after testing out the Hydraulic Jacks and was very satisfied with everything except the price.
Think I’ll stick with the rice burners.

Good luck and be safe.

Grabme1
05-28-07, 19:07
Nice natural tits. Sorry I don't have many posts on here yet, but will start posting more with reports for you guys. Each time I visit an AMP I am always disappointed because the girls has small knockers. I've gotten good service and have met some beautiful women, but just wished I would land one with a nice pair of hooters. Not much info on boards about this topic.There are 2 girls at Accupressure Massage that hace nice natural C-cups. The place is on Curry Rd. east of Scottsdale Rd. They are Jackie and Paula. They are both fun loving girls. You dont go there for the massage as it will probably be a short and lousy massage, and I doubt you will be there for an hour. Its .7 at the door and probably 1.8-2.0 for full service. Just about all these girls I would say are above average in looks. And the best part is they wear these short asian style dresses, need I say more? Guaranteed good time. Just call and ask if they are working. Angie is also recommended, but only a B cup.

Dick North
05-28-07, 19:51
For DN and j-man

Here's a report I did on the Brazilian place a while back (05). Hopefully you'll get a wear n tear discount should you go. I am not sure if they are still in the same location or not.

Well guys, last week it was time to take another one for the team. While I tend to prefer the models from the Far East, I decided to test drive a Brazilian model from the Relax dealership on W. Main, just East of Country Club. I decided to give the Diamante a whirl, and had mixed thoughts on the experience.

A stylish model with decent headlights concealed in booster sockets and ok high beams, and a stylish well molded rear deck. The standard massage cushion had the standard settings with the $ being .4 for half size, .5 for the ¾, and .6 for the full. This was by far the best massage cushion I have seen in YEARS. This was the up side of the review.

Now for the down side of the review so you can decide for yourself if you are interested in trying this model. The options, or rather the price of the options were a bit of a setback as far as I was concerned. You could drive the Diamante with Hydraulic Jacks for and additional .6, add moon roof for .8 and full convertible for 1. If you wanted get the engine with the Blower you are looking at 1.5, while Full Suede was 2.0. OUCH!!!!

After listening to my little buddy and big buddy disagree about the options, I left after testing out the Hydraulic Jacks and was very satisfied with everything except the price.
Think I’ll stick with the rice burners.

Good luck and be safe.

Unfortunately, I believe that we were referring to the Brazilian spa on Country Club just North of US 60 on the West side.

At least that was the dump I was referring to.

Actually my understanding is that the Relax spa on Main is now an amp.

Take care

DN

Indian79
05-28-07, 21:21
Visited it today, paid for half hr. 45, good ts, attention paid at all imp places, back in room decent back massage on flip, negoatied for a HJ for. 4

But bad attitude, wanted more money, wouldnt let me wander.

SneakyMexican
05-31-07, 03:44
So I visited this amp on scottsdale road. I think its north of oak st. Don't remember. And I also don't remember the masseuse's name either but hell. All I can say is that its expensive. 4. 0 for fs. HJ for 1. 0 holy wow. I settled for HJ and I have to admit. With a gorgeous girl giving you HJ is actually not that bad at all. It was open country and it helped with the experience. But man. Those snottsdale people are making it expensive for us here trying to squeeze our buck for our booty.

Rayz7
06-07-07, 03:12
First post here. Decided it's time to give back. I've found this forum most helpful. Thanks to all. Visited this amp on Gilbert & 60. Was greeted by Whitney and decided on 1/2 hr for. 4. Sweet young girl. Said she was new there. Got to explore everything during ts. All natural everywhere and tight as a well made marine bunk. $. 6 for fs. Very enthusiastic and very flexible. Would definitely see her again.

Az Dude
06-09-07, 01:22
Stopped by Sunshine and spent a hh with Suji. Excellent
table shower, and massage, then time for something
different on the flip. An excellent bbbjcim with prostate
massage ensued. She even commented on how good it
tasted! :-)

ZeoPro
06-09-07, 11:23
Stopped by Sunshine and spent a hh with Suji. Excellent table shower, and massage, then time for something different on the flip. An excellent bbbjcim with prostate massage ensued. She even commented on how good it tasted! :-)What is the going rate for that?

Dick North
06-11-07, 16:42
What is the going rate for that?

ZeoPro, You have 4 posts in your entire career on the USG. 1 in 2002, 1 in 2003, 1 in 2006 and 1 in 2007.

All 4 posts have asked for information.

Az Dude, I will defer any further responses to you. Didn't mean to steal your 'thunder'.

DN

Fat Finger
06-11-07, 20:45
I don't have many posts either and thought that was a pretty cheezy question. With that kind of service does it matter the cost?

Hunterson
06-12-07, 03:17
Went to the one opened recently. Paid $. 4 at the door. May came to the room after I took off all. Asked me general question like "been here before" certainly "yes". Lame masssage and so so atitude, she is in her 40's and very poor English, those make you no interest go deeper although more is provided on request. Tip $. 1 and when I walked out and saw another lady looks worse bad day.

Good luck

Hts

Hunterson
06-12-07, 03:20
Sorry guys,

I mean the one on NW of baseline and loop101

Good luck

HTS

SummerSausage
06-12-07, 11:17
Have been checking out Elements lately. Often not open and no one answers the phone.

Previously sampled two from the menu but not the one I was after.

Tried again yesterday and was greeted by new blood. I guess they hired. Anyway, prices for the full course are actually less than some high end AMP's. Nice to have a different choice once in awhile.

Sausage

Tstrong2000
06-12-07, 15:42
Stopped into Harbor Spa last week and saw a nice young girl named Carla. About 5, 3" with a nice figure. Got the 30 min for $. 4 and wasn't sure on extras since this is my first visit to the area. We negotiated fs for $. She was cute and very accomadating. Gave me a # for outside action. Hope this was not beginner luck for the area.

Reallly Bored
06-12-07, 16:03
Does anyone know Michelle that used to work at Tropical at 19th ave and Glendale? It has gone aisan.

Dick North
06-12-07, 18:37
Sorry guys,
I mean the one on NW of baseline and loop101
Good luck
HTS

HTS, Which amp are you referring to? To my knowledge, there is only one amp by 101 & Baseline which is the Taiwan place on the SE corner.

On the NW corner, there is a Water & Ice as I recall.

DN

Hunterson
06-14-07, 01:42
There are more and more k-girls coming to this town which is absolutely goog news for mongers here, they are younger than Chinese and provide better services, and they are less inexpensive! Before we have the one on Curry (fs here is $$ or more but yes on quality). Now more amps run by k-girls. Visitd

One on country club, got a satisfaction!

Good luck

Hts

Dick North
06-14-07, 17:00
There are more and more k-girls coming to this town which is absolutely goog news for mongers here, they are younger than Chinese and provide better services, and they are less inexpensive! Before we have the one on Curry (fs here is $$ or more but yes on quality). Now more amps run by k-girls. Visitd
One on country club, got a satisfaction!
Good luck
Hts
HTS, settle down a little when you write your posts ... and I don't mean with our ol' buddy Weiser.

Your message appears to indicate that there are more K-girls coming into town and that they are young. That's good news!
I am not sure though as to their costs because of your expression "...they are less inexpensive..."

Got any info as to where these new girls are working?

Also, a few posts back I asked you to clarify the amp that you had posted about. I still would like to know where you were.

DN

Fat Finger
06-17-07, 15:53
Visited Sunshine Spa today after reading some of the reviews. I saw Suji and was not too impressed with her looks. Service was great, but she is a bit muscular for my taste.

Service - A+, very nice.

Looks - 5 out of 5.

Bonker123
06-18-07, 03:05
Been in the hobby for a while, but mainly escorts and new to this board. Just got done reading several pages of posts and am interested in my first experience at a MP. Just one problem, I am not really into Asian girls. Different strokes for different folks. Can anyone recommend a good place with attractive (no BBW, please) American or other non-Asian girls? Prefer in the south/east valley. I will gladly TOFTT and post some reviews. So, any recommendations for good places with attractive non-Asian girls?

Az Dude
06-18-07, 03:11
Yeah, I know you cant have it all (looks and service it seems)
She wasnt bad enough in my books to detract from the
experience. I havent found any other AMPs where I can
get a GFE, some AR action, and top out the door .7 to .9
(less than a bennie) though.

Did find one that is close.. but unfortunately she's in the s. bay
area (Cali)

The 'trophy' fucks tend to have lots of rules.. no kissing,
no licking, no touching this/that etc:

If I want that, I'll go to TJ, save my money and bang a
super hot latina chica. Even then, you can get them
going at times, and into it enough to slip in a bit of toungue! :-)

Short petite/sweet Tiffany who sometimes posts here, is very close
on those accounts. I can highly recommend her, loves what she
does!

Others I've found lately (Ms. Precious) have come and gone..

After my sh**ty experience the other day with Nadia, I'm almost
done with taking the chances on new CL gals (without some further
info at least)

Keep the G2 flowing gents, time and money are precious commodities!

Fat Finger
06-18-07, 08:47
I some what agree with that; however, since I was struggling with her looks I wanted to change things up a bit. To help me through the session I asked Suji if she ever participated in a massage with two girls and she asked if I would like that. Of coarse I said yes. I noticed the lady that took my door fee was a bit more attractive and I wanted to invite her in for the happy ending section of the massage. Well, let's just say I wasn't disappointed as Suji left the room and came back in with her friend. It was a great experience and the other gal balanced out any looks issues I had with Suji. I have a feeling Sunshine Spa will be gaining in popularity for the time being.

Dick North
06-18-07, 18:17
I some what agree with that; however, since I was struggling with her looks I wanted to change things up a bit. To help me through the session I asked Suji if she ever participated in a massage with two girls and she asked if I would like that. Of coarse I said yes. I noticed the lady that took my door fee was a bit more attractive and I wanted to invite her in for the happy ending section of the massage. Well, let's just say I wasn't disappointed as Suji left the room and came back in with her friend. It was a great experience and the other gal balanced out any looks issues I had with Suji. I have a feeling Sunshine Spa will be gaining in popularity for the time being.

RR, Thanks for the report. I recently had a very similiar experience at Sunshine. Sugi was hot, but not my favorite type of girl. As I think about it tho, I realize that some of the best experiences come from repeated experiences with the provider and the spa. Hat's off to Az Dude for having achieved exceptional service at minimal cost.
I have had similiar experiences at Bali Hai with Nana. She is an older girl, tight body, all natural and realizes that she has to compete with the younger girls.
Short story is that she & I have had great GFE experiences together.
You won't get those opportunities unless you invest the time & $

DN

Dick North
06-18-07, 18:37
Been in the hobby for a while, but mainly escorts and new to this board. Just got done reading several pages of posts and am interested in my first experience at a MP. Just one problem, I am not really into Asian girls. Different strokes for different folks. Can anyone recommend a good place with attractive (no BBW, please) American or other non-Asian girls? Prefer in the south/east valley. I will gladly TOFTT and post some reviews. So, any recommendations for good places with attractive non-Asian girls?

Try this joint at 1440 S. Country Club in Mesa.

Been around for a long time, but there are no reports that I can remember. I went in there twice and was greeted by non-asians, but just didn't get the inspiration to partake. My instincts say to prepare for $$-$$$ costs.

DN

Az Dude
06-20-07, 02:56
Very cool.. a twofer! I've always wanted to try that in an MP. Have only had one exceptional one with the infamous 'Ice' and her fried one time (in the back of my van nonetheless!) A few other times have done the two girl thing but it's never been as hot as the time with Ice

Dick North
06-20-07, 16:50
Very cool.. a twofer! I've always wanted to try that in an MP. Have only had one exceptional one with the infamous 'Ice' and her fried one time (in the back of my van nonetheless!) A few other times have done the two girl thing but it's never been as hot as the time with Ice
Az Dude, I am with you on wanting to try the 2-girl deal. I have called a few amps who advertise "four-hand' massages and basically they want double the price.

RRPostOffice, did you have to pay double for the two girls?

DN

Reallly Bored
06-20-07, 18:55
Has anyone seen a black girl named Lena? A guy on craigslist recomended her.

Fat Finger
06-20-07, 21:41
Actually, I informed Suji what I had, which was $150 after paying the entry fee of $60 for an hour, but would really like for her friend to join. In the end, everyone left happy.

IH8HJsAz
06-21-07, 14:51
First post here. Decided it's time to give back. I've found this forum most helpful. Thanks to all. Visited this amp on Gilbert & 60. Was greeted by Whitney and decided on 1/2 hr for. 4. Sweet young girl. Said she was new there. Got to explore everything during ts. All natural everywhere and tight as a well made marine bunk. $. 6 for fs. Very enthusiastic and very flexible. Would definitely see her again.
$.6 you got off cheap there. Most of them I have seen there request $$ minimum. Angel now is a looker and, was the only one I would even consider that rate with. I havent been to the Valley in close to a year though. Just got back for the SE and, man they are more expensive that here on door fees. Most of the AMPs run .8 for an hour, I guess the hobbiests there pay the price.
Oh and, Drlagstaff is still its same old boring self. I havent been to the local AMP for awhile because it is the samey, same girl. The owner needs to change out to a new girl. This one is real lazy now. :(

Fat Finger
06-23-07, 17:21
Visited OA this morning on Curry and spent some quality time with a beautiful provider. I read a lot of posts regarding OA on the forums and always heard it was on the high side in terms of tips the girls were asking for. Based on the reviews, the women at this establishment were on the hot side. After driving around for a while I decided I didn't want to try an off the wall AMP only to be disappointed by the quailty of looks or service in an unknown provider. I decided upon OA because I knew the girls would be hot. This girl was a beauty. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give her a 10 in both looks and body. She had the most perfect natural tits I have ever seen on an Asian woman. I absolutely could not get enough of them. To think there are guys out there that get to play with titties like that everynight (some are soo lucky). The menu was pleasing and I left very happy. The weird thing about my experience is that I was never even approached about a tip during my session. Everything took place with no interruption. This is a bit different than other reviews I heard about this place. Perhaps I just got lucky? Door fee is $70 and I guess whatever you decide to tip your massage girl. The only thing negative I could say about my experience is the massage was a bit on the short side; however, she was a bit tired so I understood. All in all, I would put OA and this visit up there in terms of overall experience. I will definitely return.

I did not post a report for a previous establishment I tried a few weeks back, but VIP massage on Southern and Val Vista is another good place. Full menu available.

Bigtimerei
06-25-07, 15:18
Yo, I am super new to this forum and to this hobby and trying to figure out all the "code". For example, the "a" in AMP. I got the "mp" part. Is it possible to get fs at an AMP? I like asians but they need to be 8-10 on 10 scale. Other than that I really prefer latina's. Any suggestions there?

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

Az Dude
06-25-07, 17:51
Use the 'search' capability of the forum.

Like Jackson said.. the 'abbrev.' post will answer your
questions.

If you like latinas then your best bet is to head
s. of the border to Nogi or better yet TJ.

the internationalsexguide.info forum is the place for
details on happenings down there.

google is your friend bro, use it

Bigtimerei
06-25-07, 19:45
Just caught the abbreviations section. Very informative.

Sorry if I seemed too novice. Will use the search more before I ask.

Thanks for all knowledge gained so far.

Az Mikey
06-28-07, 12:46
Been lurking for a while, but I have been active in the field.

Anyhow, went to Sunshine again last week. I have been going for years, and it's usually pretty good. Girls seem to stay about a month and rotate out.

Last week saw Jenni.

Looks 6
Body 7
Service 7

She must be religious, because she liked the missionary. She let me take a trip to the Grand Canyon south with my fingers doing the walking. Kinda fun.

I miss mimi from this spring.

Redrocks
06-29-07, 01:00
in New Times, Greenway and 32nd St. Appears to be legit despite my attempts to discover otherwise. Good massage, came very, very close to suggesting more was available but wouldn't go past that.

Az Dude
07-07-07, 16:56
Stopped in for a visit with Nina last week. Forgot to bring a hat, so only massage and hand release was on the menu. Pretty and fun gal, a bit older, may be a little pudgy for some tastes.

What's with the old dude hanging out in back? A bit uncomfortable to say the least.

Az Dude
07-07-07, 17:07
We'll okay, they're not *that* bad, but they
pale in comparison (see below)

http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=544956&postcount=281

Finally had the chance to partake in the services
of the legendary Tanya in Oxnard.

Our local ladies could learn a lot from her!

NewGuy2100
07-08-07, 23:45
Hey guys I have been reading threads for about 2-3 weeks now, and have been to a few MPs in the past year. I am new to pheonix only been here a year but have had some good luck. First off Kneaderbodies on 32nd st and Thomas, there used to be an asian girl in there, long blonde braids, skinny, big breasts and a fat little ass. I payed the $20 door fee for 15 min and got a very shitty massage, upon the flip we negotiated FS for $80. Started with a CBJ for about 2 min, and then moved onto CDS, she was like a dead fish, but good prices and nice body. She has since moved out and the MP is taken over by 2 older asian ladies, havent tried them yet, but if I not paying for anything from them. Next is TRT on 35st and Indian school. Can get 15 min for $15 and have got HJs for 40, sometimes I'll fush for a TLHJ for the same price, a good lady to see is sheila, she is older but very erotic. Yesterday I went to an AMP on scottsdale/thomas next to Zorbas and barrett jackson, kind of set in the back. I payed the $40 door fee for HH and had a cute little asian lady take me to the room and get preped for a TS, she was cute wearing a SHORT skirt with her AHO. Definatley worth it so far. She was very perfessional during the TS with no hinting of anything except she was wearing a short skirt and a see through top with no bra. Get into the room and get a 20 min massage that was actually very good from my neck to my feet. To my left was a full mirror, and she was bent over so I got to stare at the goods which was nice. Upon the flip, she started with a chest and leg massage (she actually let me get my 30 min massage before any negotiations) then she asked if I was going to take care of her, I assured her I would and oppted for FS until I got the prise of $$. Offered $1/2 no go, at this point I'm too set up and need to finish so we negotiate $ for FNCBJ. I little pricey but sometimes you gotta take it, I was able to get to the grand canyon with my fingers walking in, afterwards, she gave my a kiss and redressed. Highly recommended prices a little high but I'm sure if you tried you can get 75 for CBJ. Used saran not hat. Very nice and worth it, will go back but not at those prices, I will get back with an update the next time I go. Also I wondered if anyone had been to odyssey on 42st IS, of oasis on 40st camelback? Any reports would be helpful.

Roy
07-09-07, 07:10
New Guy,

Nice report. I was working in Phoenix for a couple years and your report is right on.

I used to know a Sheila in Phoenix that worked at another place, can't think of the name right now but it was in Ahwatukee next to a McDonalds. Is this Shiela in her late thirties, dark hair, about 5' 5" and with huge breasts? Just curious if this is the same girl. She always did a great job.

I stopped at Odyssey a few times and it seems to be strictly legit. I would actually go once in a while just for a great deep tissue massage after working out.

TheBanker001
07-13-07, 02:09
Went there last night, just before closing. Saw Anna, petite from Japan. Said she was 31. Fairly cute, nice body, not easy to see with the outfit she had on. Very good massage, TS that was thorough, and great attitude. No raincoats so did plastic wrap. Bit wierd but worked. Took the hour session, went over and asked to pay extra $10 for room. That was a turn off but otherwise good experience. I will definately go back.

Dick North
07-13-07, 19:05
Went there last night, just before closing. Saw Anna, petite from Japan. Said she was 31. Fairly cute, nice body, not easy to see with the outfit she had on. Very good massage, TS that was thorough, and great attitude. No raincoats so did plastic wrap. Bit wierd but worked. Took the hour session, went over and asked to pay extra $10 for room. That was a turn off but otherwise good experience. I will definately go back.

That's curious as I went there yesterday and saw 'Nana' (from Taiwan) who said that she was the only one working that entire day. Also they never upcharge a room fee. (I will admit that 'Nana' and 'Anna' could be the same person ... except that there is no way that 'Nana' is 31.)
Alright services but I guess I need a change in providers. Will have to work on that one.

DN

NewGuy2100
07-14-07, 21:26
I'm still new here guys bear with me. I'm not sure exactly where the Bali Hai is. I looked in the phone book on the internet and asked people but no one knows where to go. Read many reviews about it and would like to try it out any help would be grateful. Thanks. Also I visited the AMP on scottsdale road and thomas again. (Between barrett and adult shop) got the HH for 40 and megotiated UCFS for $and1/4. Pretty good, better than I have ever had at a AMP, Started with a good masssage for about 15-20 min, then made out and felt eachother for about 10 min then procceeded to 69 for 10 min, then FS for about 20 min and I never even got an upcharge. Maybe just beginers luck, but I might go back next week so I'll let you know. The only thing I don't like about it is you areff supposed to wirte your name and address at the front (something to do with the scottsdale police) but I just write a phony down, and I never p[ark there or bring an ID soo.

beejaz
07-15-07, 08:44
Bali Hai Massage
540 W Broadway Rd, Mesa, AZ 85210
480-833-2633

Broadway & Longmoore

Az Dude
07-15-07, 15:16
WTF Dude?

Back of the Phoenix New Times will get you
your answer.. or typing the following into Google

bali hai az massage

You didnt look very hard..

You're banging AMP gals with no cover? you're a braver soul than me my man!?

Dick North
07-18-07, 16:21
Bali Hai Massage
540 W Broadway Rd, Mesa, AZ 85210
480-833-2633
Broadway & Longmoore
beejaz
Most of us know where Bali Hai is located because we have either been there or we are resourceful enough to identify the location. I am curious why you chose, as your very first post, to submit this information.
Sometimes it pays to be a little cautious regarding questions asked on this board.
More importantly, your first posts should provide information about your own activities. That way, we get to know you.
BTW, Bali Hai is not located at Broadway & "Longmoore"

TheBanker001
As I thought about it, that 'room fee upcharge' was for the 'extra' services you received. No? Did you tip her for the extra service?

DN

Az Dude
07-20-07, 16:25
they have a $30 off coupon this week..!?
any info?

Blue Boy 32
07-20-07, 16:52
I'm new to this site and AZ.

Can someone tell are there any good amp in Chandler?

Merlin Magician
07-20-07, 22:29
Is that not a shit hole parlor there? Like 500 blk E broadway. Anyhow there is not a good parlor on Broadway except Bali Hai and the OK further west.

Hunterson
07-21-07, 02:27
Visited here twice last week. Try both girls there, lily is in her 20s about 27, petite, 5'2 about 110lbs, get good massage followed with fs. Door fee is. 3 and ttl damage 1. 5. Very good experince.

Hunterson
07-21-07, 02:32
Blue-boy 32

There is no more good AMPs in Chandler. I mean the AMPs with FS since last year LE busted a few of them. You better go to Phoenix or Mesa area.

Good luck