PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Quipster
02-17-09, 19:43
Hit the AMP on power and baseline yesterday. Very nice looking asian greeted me at the door went back had a very nice time. Will repeat.

Hit another one on Val vista and broadway. Very average latina poor service and very not into it. Won't repeat anytime soon. Sorry I not sure how to post the amounts with the. 40, . 50 stuff and don't want to give out to much info in the open forum either.

Guys I having a hard time finding the MP on the 8400 block? ! ? !

Anyone know of any.

MP's with some African American therapists?I believe th address is actually 8215 apache (main) in east Mesa, south side of apache across from the water tower to the north, west of 202. Last time I was there (last Friday noonish) there was a gorgeous African American name Nevea. Legs for days, . 40 for the 30 min massage. I dreamt that for an extra. 80 she gave me the massage wearing only a thong, let me play with her perky Cs and stroked my hardship away like a pro with nothing better to do (took her time). She gave me her cell number upon my departure and let me know I could reach her directly! I will repeat and hope my dreams continue.

Muggs
02-17-09, 20:00
Helluva good question. One that I have pondered many times. I don't see any reason why black chicks aren't more involved in the mp industry.

Some months ago, I was at the Burger King on CC & US60. I parked in the lot to the west of the place and watched a girl park and and proceed to walk into the Pleasure Island mp. Now this girl happened to be black and was absolutely gorgeous. Short shorts and legs that would not stop.
I was so mesmerized by this girl that some sauce squeezed out of my whopper onto my pants.
Merlin says this place is expensive, but hey we can always negotiate. I think I will call and say "I was at your place awhile back and an African American girl gave me a great massage ... does she happen to be there today?"
Also you might check La Palma on 202 & Alma School. I recall a report about a black girl working there although my experiences have been latinas and a Mandan Indian.
DN

I've only seen one black chick in an MP and that was in Jackson Ms. I'm quite sure they are out there. More so in the South vs. West, but I'm quite sure someone can get lucky here.

One word...economy. I think anything is possible now. lol

Mm1515
02-17-09, 20:06
Guys I having a hard time finding the MP on the 8400 block? ! ? ! I was driving through that area recently and was looking for the same MP. I'm not sure if it's what the other posters meant, but in the little strip of businesses just West of Castle Boutique, I saw a "MASSAGE" place (and I think there was a sign that said "parking in back" on a metal gate). The buildings don't look like your typical stripmall, but IIRC, there was colorful paint and signage for the MP.

I didn't have time to stop and get the phone# (to call can check), but this might be the "Platinum Elite" that others mentioned. Then again, it might be something already covered or something that's entirely different.

Good luck, and if anybody can clarify this issue a bit, it's much appreciated. I'll let you know if I can, but I won't be over that way again for quite some time.

Chica Chaser
02-17-09, 23:24
Sounds like that pompous ass, Mr TempeStud, is back with us again, using a new handle. The Alpha Male sure does use many of the same phrases as the stud used, "wrecking pussies" and seems to have not lost any of his confrontational skills either! And SOOO respectful of the ladies, what a sweetheart! I'm sure the ladies are lining up to see you.

I will scout out the adds on Backpage today in search of a hot Spanish women that is worthy enough to have me do her because they are the only ones that can handle my cock, the Asian and white women don't like it too big. I will bring my small tape recorded so I can tape her loud orgasms when I am wrecking that pussy and youtube it and post the link here guys. Then you will know that I am the man!

Quipster
02-18-09, 01:50
I was driving through that area recently and was looking for the same MP. I'm not sure if it's what the other posters meant, but in the little strip of businesses just West of Castle Boutique, I saw a "MASSAGE" place (and I think there was a sign that said "parking in back" on a metal gate). The buildings don't look like your typical stripmall, but IIRC, there was colorful paint and signage for the MP.

I didn't have time to stop and get the phone# (to call can check), but this might be the "Platinum Elite" that others mentioned. Then again, it might be something already covered or something that's entirely different.

Good luck, and if anybody can clarify this issue a bit, it's much appreciated. I'll let you know if I can, but I won't be over that way again for quite some time.That is, indeed, the same MP.

Phxguydb
02-18-09, 02:03
120 for the hour. No sex but it is as close as you can get! she gives the most erotic massage you can imagine. Great hand job, she gets up and straddles you with your prick in between her thighs. It felt just like sex to me!

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/daisy_623_931_1282_not_working_tue_wed_thur_be_back_to_work_friday_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2103503

Wonder if anyone has had any luck with getting anything more. I didn't offer her any extra I was just contempt on letting the woman do her thing.

I saw her when she went by Rosie. You are right on......she is freakin' awesome. The best massage/happy ending anywhere.

As far as the rest of the menu goes she told me that FS wasn't on the menu and that if it was it certainly wouldn't be included in the $.20 rate. That led me to believe that it is on the menu but that it would be costly.

I'll settle for the great massage and finish for the buck 20.

SimonWest08
02-18-09, 05:21
So last night while I was leaving this massage parlor where I regularly visit this therapist and as I was walking to my car this guy gets out of his truck and starts walking towards me shouting obscenities and threatening me. He kept asking me if I fucked her. I just got in my car really quick and tried to drive off but he jumped in front of my car and started banging on the hood while screaming all kinds of stuff. This was a busy parking lot and people were all looking at the commotion. I was fearful for my safety because of this lunatic and scared that LE would show up. I am guessing it was her boyfriend because this therapist had told me several times that she has this crazy jealous boyfriend that she has an on and off relationship with. I was really scared, nothing like this I have ever encountered. I guess I would be very upset too if I found out my girlfriend was a massage therapist giving "happy endings". I starting getting these threatening calls from some guy later that night and had to finally turn my phone off I can only assume that he has his girlfriend's phone and found my number in it. I am really worried and don't know what to do about it. Obviously I can't go to the cops. This guy may have my license plate number and may come looking for me.

Can this guy locate me by my license plate or through phone number? I am very nervous and worried about this ordeal. I am never going to contact her ever again. I just want to put this terrible experience behind me. I think I am going to stop mongering for awhile, I am too old and my nerves can't handle it.

Quipster
02-18-09, 12:51
So last night while I was leaving this massage parlor where I regularly visit this therapist and as I was walking to my car this guy gets out of his truck and starts walking towards me shouting obscenities and threatening me. He kept asking me if I fucked her. I just got in my car really quick and tried to drive off but he jumped in front of my car and started banging on the hood while screaming all kinds of stuff. This was a busy parking lot and people were all looking at the commotion. I was fearful for my safety because of this lunatic and scared that LE would show up. I am guessing it was her boyfriend because this therapist had told me several times that she has this crazy jealous boyfriend that she has an on and off relationship with. I was really scared, nothing like this I have ever encountered. I guess I would be very upset too if I found out my girlfriend was a massage therapist giving "happy endings". I starting getting these threatening calls from some guy later that night and had to finally turn my phone off I can only assume that he has his girlfriend's phone and found my number in it. I am really worried and don't know what to do about it. Obviously I can't go to the cops. This guy may have my license plate number and may come looking for me.

Can this guy locate me by my license plate or through phone number? I am very nervous and worried about this ordeal. I am never going to contact her ever again. I just want to put this terrible experience behind me. I think I am going to stop mongering for awhile, I am too old and my nerves can't handle it.Ouch! I wish I had good advise to pass on but I have not experienced anything like that, nor do I ever want to. Please at least do us the favor of informing us as to the provider who has such poor judgement in BFs so that none of us encounter the same problem.

Chica Chaser
02-18-09, 16:54
Adios, Alpha Male/TempeStud, you just got banned again. If you quit being such an asshole to everyone here and treat the ladies with some respect, we might let you play in OUR sandbox. Thanks Jackson, for your prompt action!

Sounds like that pompous ass, Mr TempeStud, is back with us again, using a new handle. The Alpha Male sure does use many of the same phrases as the stud used, "wrecking pussies" and seems to have not lost any of his confrontational skills either! And SOOO respectful of the ladies, what a sweetheart! I'm sure the ladies are lining up to see you.

Bseeks
02-18-09, 19:24
I am from Wisconsin. So I RTFF'ed before I arrived in your fair city, thank you brethren.

I headed from PHX up towards Tokyo, which sounded like a good option given the feedback. On the way there, I was tempted by the Alaska Bush Company strip club. More on the strip club forum.

I didn't stay long at Alaska, but arrived at Tokyo before 10:00. They close at 7:00 ?? Oh well. I drove around aimlessly trying to find AMPS on my blackberry while driving. Found another place right at 10:00. The sign said "Open" but the mamasan said "So Solly, we closed". More aimless wandering and blackberrying led me to Stressed Out. Sign said "Open".

White or latina therapist, $40 door. Oil rub which was pretty nice. Flip $1.0 for the basic, which seemed high, but was excellent. Natural C revealed.

nice. Nothing special but suited the purpose.

Connaisseur
02-18-09, 20:39
Dear AZ Mongers,

On the occasion of an upcoming trip to your fair city I have been studying the posts here in an attempt to find some intel on the Glendale area. The only place mentioned seems to be ANFU; any tips on this one, or suitable alternatives in the stadium area? A good (A)MP would do, as would a reliable CL provider.

Will report on my findings on this forum, and gladly return the favor should any of you travel to my areas of expertise (MD, SoCal, for the most part).

Thanks!

Conn.

Phxguydb
02-18-09, 20:49

Can this guy locate me by my license plate or through phone number? I am very nervous and worried about this ordeal. I am never going to contact her ever again. I just want to put this terrible experience behind me. I think I am going to stop mongering for awhile, I am too old and my nerves can't handle it.

I doubt this guy is going to come after you. I'm sure you aren't the only one is gone off on. What AMP did this happen at?

Head Banger
02-19-09, 00:30
Can this guy locate me by my license plate or through phone number? I am very nervous and worried about this ordeal. I am never going to contact her ever again. I just want to put this terrible experience behind me. I think I am going to stop mongering for awhile, I am too old and my nerves can't handle it.Yes. The phone number is easier to track you through, but anyone could make a fraudulent claim on a car license to where they might get info about you.

Will it happen? Probably not, but you ought to keep a keen look out as you go about your daily and nightly business. Don't live in fear, be observant and prepared.

ActualClient01
02-19-09, 09:03
Thanks guys. I found it yeaterday I'm gonna try pay a visit in the next week or so.

Chica Chaser
02-19-09, 21:19
Jackson deleted all of his posts when he booted him.

Where are the Alpha Males original posts? All I see are quotes from others. It sounds as if someone is trying male enhancements and has to prove what a man he is. Sweetie it is not how big you make it, but how you make it big! Then can you use it? Doesn't seem so as you wreck pussies. Dude, with your attitude bet your wrist gets a real work out!

Vava2008
02-19-09, 23:00
I had the same monger instict as Dick North in this Paradise Island place, just left, LOL.

Now my report, last weekend I visited ACE Massage, I was greeted by Hellen, she is chinese, about a 7 (I never get it why they have these americanized names, I would think any asian sham name would be cuter), she did a very good massage and back-walking for about 40 minutes, then agreed tip of $.4 . CFS, half-half, everything was well so far with, but were interrupted by the bell one time, I hate this, luckily her partner took care of the other customer pretty quick, pounded meat for about 10 minutes doing missionary and doggy and both climaxed. Since I´m not into table showers, I left with a sweet kiss (Feb 14th). End of the dream.

Arfman,

I went to this place twice and left both times. My monger instinct must have taken over. The first time I was greeted by a 35-40ish white girl and I wasn't impressed and left. The second time I was greeted by 'Nicole' another white girl (definitely not Brazilian), who was short, kinda chubby, cute and with nice ta-ta's ... but passed again. Sorry I can't give an actual experience report. This place has stayed in business for the last couple of years, so that's a good sign. I guess my concern was that it was going to be an 'upsell' deal.

I have, however, seen guys going in there, so maybe it's worth the visit. Someone will have to 'take one for the team'... Maybe you?

DN

Bee Line
02-20-09, 08:24
Visited 2 times this week. 55 house for 1/2 hour. My first dream was Alicia and the second dream was Stella.

Really good massage from both ladies. Alicia is a 30-35 white girl and Stella is a true Brazillian of about the same age. The room was comfortable with music in the background.

After the flip, my dream centered around menu items from the low budget dollar menu to the high end fillet. Good time had by all. Plenty to eat, though expensive enough.

Connaisseur
02-22-09, 01:54
I had planned on performing more elaborate research, but I was tired today and was longing for a pair of Asian hands to roam all over my body. After assessing several options, I decided on paying this little AMP a visit. Being from out of town, it is always fascinating to me how similar AMPs are across the country!

I like the fact that rather than having to ring a doorbell and having to wait outside for someone to answer, you enter a foyer first which automatically rings the bell in the back.

B B ("Bee Bee") appeared in the door, Mamasan & my provider-to-be in personal union. Mid 30ies, but nice figure and soft, smooth skin. I was led into my room - soft music, mirrors, and an interesting mural of a pre-2001 Manhattan-by-night cityscape (should illuminated nocturnal skyscrapers evoke romantic feelings?) B B began an average, yet utterly relaxing massage (maybe NYC does relax after all...), all the while asking if I was enjoying myself. And that I did, with my eyes closed and hands roaming under the short, silky skirt B B chose to wear tonight. A bit of tickling and stroking the right chords, then the flip. My provider lifted her top revealing a beautiful pair of B-C cups, just perfect in size and rigidity. She also, without me asking, dropped her skirt to allow access to a magnificent fluff covering her nether regions. We finished with an oily HJ, which is all I wanted tonight, although I have a hunch more may be on the menu. After everything was cleaned up properly, the B B continued with a pleasant 15 min more of massage.

All in all a pleasant experience, I will return on my next trip to Phoenix. Damage was .4 for 1/2 hr (+ a tip of .2), looks 7-8, attitude 8-9, overall experience 9.

Happy hunting!

Conn.

Merlin Magician
02-22-09, 13:33
Headed in to the Platinum Body Works at 8215 E Main and found Shelby gone until Monday. Decided not to stay, although the beautiful Nivea was everything a previous poster says.

Someone was asking earlier about any Black providers in the area and Nivea is a fine one.

Looked in on Time Out at N. Alma School and 202. No Oriental ladies there. Found one Brazilian lady from Sao Paulo. New experience for me. I will go back.

TylerPerelli
02-24-09, 02:16
The last couple Saturdays have included pleasant visits to Aztec.

Usually there are 4 ladies on the morning shift and four on the afternoon shift.

Most often I have a review of the "servers" before commencing.

Two 8's, a 7, and a 6 perhaps. Knowing one of the 8's has a more limited menu,I choose new (to me) servers.

Week one was fantastic, week two adequate.

Shaved Cock
02-25-09, 22:49
Hit the AMP on power and baseline yesterday. Very nice looking asian greeted me at the door went back had a very nice time. Will repeat.

Hit another one on Val vista and broadway. Very average latina poor service and very not into it. Won't repeat anytime soon. Sorry I not sure how to post the amounts with the. 40, . 50 stuff and don't want to give out to much info in the open forum either.

Guys I having a hard time finding the MP on the 8400 block? ! ? !

Anyone know of any.

MP's with some African American therapists?About 18 months ago I saw a pretty hot Black therapist at the place at 103rd and Olive in the West Valley. A LOT of upselling though ... $$$ ... I didn't go for it.

2nd Chance
02-28-09, 05:12
Man, I've been having a hard time making headwaves and any MPs.

I'm starting to think the problem is that I am Asian. Every time I walk in there the girls are not very friendly. If they are, I get hit up with big $$$.

Unfortunately, most of the MPs out here are AMPs. Any fellow Asians out there finding decent places to monger?

I've been to some MPs that are not Asian, but they usually try to rape me for big $$$, too.

I live in the Northwest, but would be willing to travel to find a good AMP that won't rape my wallet.

Redrocks
02-28-09, 14:54

I'm starting to think the problem is that I am Asian. Every time I walk in there the girls are not very friendly. If they are, I get hit up with big $$$.

Unfortunately, most of the MPs out here are AMPs. Any fellow Asians out there finding decent places to monger?

I've been to some MPs that are not Asian, but they usually try to rape me for big $$$, too.

I live in the Northwest, but would be willing to travel to find a good AMP that won't rape my wallet.

I don't think race is it, knowing other Asians that partake. If anything, I think Asians tend to be treated better at AMPs. Knowing what the prices are is step one; being comfortable/confident inside is step two; sticking to your guns is step three. Also, whenever asked, you've always been there before (unless it opened last week, LOL).

Dick North
03-01-09, 19:34
Headed in to the Platinum Body Works at 8215 E Main and found Shelby gone until Monday. Decided not to stay, although the beautiful Nivea was everything a previous poster says.

Someone was asking earlier about any Black providers in the area and Nivea is a fine one.

Looked in on Time Out at N. Alma School and 202. No Oriental ladies there. Found one Brazilian lady from Sao Paulo. New experience for me. I will go back.
Merlin, I googled this place and they have a web site. Two girls are shown in a slide show. One white chick and the other a black chick. Is the black chick Nivea?
If so, I will be motoring to the east valley.
Btw. Your references to various providers by an ethnic 'characterization' are fine by me. Anyone who respects the contributions that you have made over the years would be foolish to criticize you for any 'untoward' comments.
I feel that 'political correctness' in this country has done nothing but strip our society of meaningful traditions and values. We need to reestablish ourselves as a society where we can recognize and respect ethnic differences and at the same time share a bit of humor regarding our origins and beliefs.
Life is too short otherwise.

Good job Merlin!
DN

NeverTell
03-02-09, 01:42
Merlin, I googled this place and they have a web site.I wasn't so lucky with google. Couldn't find their website but found a few backpage ads.

I didn't have time for a massage by I was in the area so I stopped by to check it out. I was greeted by Amber. She was pleasant looking, tallish, slender, and blond with real small tits. A nice change from all the Asians (but I love the little Asians).

I found out she works most evenings so it will be a good chance to get her when I stop in for real. She gave me a quick tour of area. Too bad no TS but they do have shower facilities available. I thanked her for the tour and gave her a hug good bye and a pat on the ass. Unfortunately, her makeup smudged on the shirt. Didn't notice till after I got home. Oops. Lucky nobody else noticed either:.

They have parking in the back (nice and discrete) but I don't think my truck will fit between the buildings.

Pepe57
03-04-09, 00:16
Has anyone tried any of these beauties?

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/ths/1059409341.html

480-941-8166
Cathay Massage
3295 N Drinkwater Blvd
STE #8
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

Pepe

Chilly Willy
03-04-09, 09:09

480-941-8166
Cathay Massage
3295 N Drinkwater Blvd
STE #8
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

Pepe

I visited a few months ago. The photo is a stock Asian girl photo; I doubt any of the girls in that photo have ever even been in the U.S, let alone worked at Cathay. The 2 working on the day I stopped in were not even close to any of these. Had a very run-of-the-mill visit; nothing bad or unpleasant happened, but there was nothing at all to make me want to return.

Taz01
03-04-09, 11:40
Tina used to work there. She was a cute 24 yr old Chinese with mad massage skills. Alas, no more. Now it is hit or miss. I agree, the photos are stock photos and I have not seen anything that good in Cathay.

480-941-8166
Cathay Massage
3295 N Drinkwater Blvd
STE #8
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

Pepe

PilotPete
03-04-09, 21:16
Guys,
I have read quite a ways back to get this 411 but still need some more specific advice. I will be visiting your town soon for a few weeks and would love to sample the better MP's. Please PM if you prefer.

Thanks,
Pete

Arizona Jack
03-04-09, 22:16
Was in the mood for some accupressure this week and over in the East Valley, so checked out the spot at Recker and McKellips.

Reasonably attractive Chinese gal "Monica" took care of me. A bit doughy in the mid section but very pretty face and soft hands. OK massage, followed by some nice light touch. Good topless cbj with a little bit of tonsil tickling (though she did not like my hand on the back of her head). Finished with hj (covered rarely works for me).

All in all a nice break from my busy day.
AJ

Az Mikey
03-05-09, 11:01
A good visit to each this last week. Old friend is back in town at HK. Platinum was clean, nice facility and a good massage that left me fully satisfied.

Merlin Magician
03-06-09, 19:35
Was in the Platinum Body works this morn and found the lovely Nivea and her beautiful friend Chastity working. Had a nice 1 hr session with Chastity. Welcome change from the Asians on the east side.

Merlin Magician
03-06-09, 19:40
"Originally Posted by 2nd Chance

I'm starting to think the problem is that I am Asian. Every time I walk in there the girls are not very friendly. If they are, I get hit up with big $$$."

Many Oriental ladies do not like to service men of their own culture. It's just something they don't like to do.

E.g., at Les Girls in Soho London, Lily, an Oriental lady, posts on their website she will not serve Asian men.

PilotPete
03-07-09, 11:45
I appreciate the recent postings. Holler if you are in the midwest looking.
Pete

TylerPerelli
03-07-09, 17:17
http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/get_your_island_on_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=3866951

US 60 & Country Club...ads on Backpage and in New Times.

The girl at the desk stated owner also runs Scottsdale Massage??? Granite Reef & Miller???

An older gal was working...photos on wall and in large advertisement make girls look their best.

Another gal was working, yet finishing dinner...went with her based on a quick glimpse and photo of her sister???

Per a phone call, the therapist I desired to see was not available at Aztec, so I TOFTT (and I was in the area).

Fair massage was interrupted with an early flip, as she asked if I wanted to turn over after I grabbed her ass through the sundress.

She quotes $ for hj, $.5 topless, and $$ for body to body. Asking if more than hj was avail she indicates no, yet says bj and fs are usually $$$.

No way will I donate that high for just a hj, esp. when the therapist is not a supermodel or even close.

She offers to resume massage to try to convince me.

Flipping back, the theraputic massage is actually very good.

On return flip, she asked if now I was convinced.

Figuring I would have to tip something for the regular massage, I still don't want to contribute that highly for a happy ending. She counters with .8 and I cave in when she says .6 is her low.

Fairly good finish, very limited touching through clothes.

Would not recommend, unless desperate for regular massage.

Hotter gals who offer much more for much less are elsewhere in the Valley.

Off to Cabo soon...look for reports in the international forum.

Bubba1979
03-08-09, 03:00
[QUOTE=TylerPerelli]http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/get_your_island_on_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=3866951

US 60 & Country Club...ads on Backpage and in New Times.

The girl at the desk stated owner also runs Scottsdale Massage??? Granite Reef & Miller???

An older gal was working...photos on wall and in large advertisement make girls look their best.

Another gal was working, yet finishing dinner...went with her based on a quick glimpse and photo of her sister?

Per a phone call, the therapist I desired to see was not available at Aztec, so I TOFTT (and I was in the area).

Fair massage was interrupted with an early flip, as she asked if I wanted to turn over after I grabbed her ass through the sundress.

She quotes $ for hj, $.5 topless, and $$ for body to body. Asking if more than hj was avail she indicates no, yet says bj and fs are usually $$$.

No way will I donate that high for just a hj, esp. when the therapist is not a supermodel or even close.

She offers to resume massage to try to convince me.

Flipping back, the theraputic massage is actually very good.

On return flip, she asked if now I was convinced.

Figuring I would have to tip something for the regular massage, I still don't want to contribute that highly for a happy ending. She counters with .8 and I cave in when she says .6 is her low.

Fairly good finish, very limited touching through clothes.

Would not recommend, unless desperate for regular massage.

Hotter gals who offer much more for much less are elsewhere in the Valley.

Off to Cabo soon...look for reports in the international forum

Great report! Saw Jamie at Scottsdale location. Stunning. Was worth it!

Phxguydb
03-11-09, 03:00
I struck out on CL yesterday so I decided to hit the AMP knowing it would cost me more.

Stopped by an AMP on 51st and Maryland. Paid .4 for the HH. Was surprised to see a very pretty lady come in the room with a nice tight, slim body and beautiful fake boobs. Start off with a nery nice massage on my back, flip over and I initiate contact my sticking my hands up her dress and rubbing that nice tight ass. We agree to $.40 for FS. She leaves, comes back in and disrobes. I'm guessing this gal was in her mid 30s and a great body. After a very good CBJ, she lays on the table and we start missionary as I stand. She uses her knees to keep me from hitting it deep but after a few minutes she got wetter than opened wide so I could hit it deep. I took it nice and slow so I could just enjoy the view and run those beautiful titties. After 5 min or so, i tell her to roll over wanting to see the view from the back side. She stood up and bent over the table while I hit it from the backside.

Would repeat.......definitely worth the fee as CL has been shitty lately.

Pepe57
03-11-09, 16:18
Another spectacular visit to the HK to see my ATF. Only avaiable MTW during this cycle.
Pepe

LapDogg
03-13-09, 07:47
will be in Phoenix in the near future. Wondering if any of the good massage places (wink, wink) have table showers

thanks for any advice

Cliff Claven
03-15-09, 01:40
will be in Phoenix in the near future. Wondering if any of the good massage places (wink, wink) have table showers

thanks for any adviceI am a regular at the Rose Garden on 7th St just south of Thomas. The table shower is great.

Bubba1979
03-15-09, 19:59
I am a regular at the Rose Garden on 7th St just south of Thomas. The table shower is great.Great shower at Rose garden!

Good pick!

Member #4324
03-17-09, 16:31
I was in Vegas a couple of weeks ago and read the board regarding massage parlors there. There seems to be alot of foot massage places and some have extras available. So I decided to check out Tibetan Foot Massage and TOFTT. This is or appears to be legit only. Though if you want a legit type massage it was pretty good. No disrobing, only enough to uncover your feet. Covered with a towel at all times. And no wandering hands. Since I do also enjoy a legit massage, it was pretty good. Prices are $20 for 40 min and $30 for 60 min. Gave a $20 tip.

Not Thatguy
03-21-09, 20:28
Just wondering if any one out there has visited chastity in old town, see her ads on backpage all the time and am curious if she is worth a try.

Dick Stiiff
03-23-09, 23:12
Looking to find some new AMP talent last weekend, so I went window shopping. Stopped at about dozen Mesa parlors and asked, "Who's working today? " Didn't see anything that piqued my interest. Only one place (OK Spa) didn't offer to let me see the staff. Quickly moved on.

Stopped at Lucky with NT ad in hand and was greeted by a cute, thin and fairly young (25-30) Chinese (? ) girl. Said both therapists were busy and to come back in 1/2 hour. So I did.

I asked for a table shower, but was told I need to call ahead for that. So they can get the water warm. Kind of a lame story I thought, but didn't push it.

Jennifer starts an OK massage, nothing special. Asks me if I had been there before. "Yes, but over a year ago", my standard fib. After about 10 minutes she said to turn over. A little light leg and chest massage, I gently rub her leg and butt, and she gives me the HE hand signal. "Yes please" I tell her. "Will you tip me" she asks. "Of course" I said. The HE was nice after I asked her to slow down. Cute girl, nice time, good value.

Place - 8
Girl - 7
Performance - 7

Entry - 30
Tip - 40

Stay safe,
Danny

Cumpumper69
03-24-09, 00:57
Stopped by there (SE corner) today around noon and paid the. 4 HH fee. Think I had the same woman. After seeing her in her very nice dress, I had a really stiffy going. On the table she immediately saw it and asked if I wanted "everything". Said yes, and gave her. 5 after the. 4 Hh fee, but she wanted more. Said I didn't have any more, and she replied "next time bring more".

Dimmed the lights way down as her clothes came off, but I could see her neatly trimmed bush which was a real turn on--I don't like 'them shaved.

No massage, started immediately with a CBJ, but she was going way too fast for me--I like it real slow. Suggested she hop aboard my rock-hard tool, but instead she suddenly got on top for some 69--kind of surprised me. Gave her a few good licks w/o thinking, then asked her to slip it inside. She did, but immediately started pumping away too fast.

Asked her to lie across the table on her back, and as I slipped it in it was heaven. She has about the best pair of "other lips" I've had the pleasure of sliding into. Pumped her slowly for a few minutes and POW--haven't gotten off that fast in years.

She let me linger in there for a short time, something many girls don't like to do. Will repeat for sure. No big O's for her--acted like she didn't feel a thing. Overall her service was too rushed, but I'm sure for more $ she'd be better. Said she was from NY--hope she stays around for a while, as I need some more of her for sure.

Saw another monger as I was leaving--anyone here?

Stopped by an AMP on 51st and Maryland. Paid. 4 for the HH. Was surprised to see a very pretty lady come in the room with a nice tight, slim body and beautiful fake boobs. Start off with a nery nice massage on my back, flip over and I initiate contact my sticking my hands up her dress and rubbing that nice tight ass. We agree to $. 40 for FS. She leaves, comes back in and disrobes. I'm guessing this gal was in her mid 30s and a great body. After a very good CBJ, she lays on the table and we start missionary as I stand. She uses her knees to keep me from hitting it deep but after a few minutes she got wetter than opened wide so I could hit it deep. I took it nice and slow so I could just enjoy the view and run those beautiful titties. After 5 min or so, I tell her to roll over wanting to see the view from the back side. She stood up and bent over the table while I hit it from the backside.

Would repeat.

Phxguydb
03-25-09, 01:36
Stopped by there (SE corner) today around noon and paid the. 4 HH fee. Think I had the same woman. After seeing her in her very nice dress, I had a really stiffy going. On the table she immediately saw it and asked if I wanted "everything". Said yes, and gave her. 5 after the. 4 Hh fee, but she wanted more. Said I didn't have any more, and she replied "next time bring more".

Dimmed the lights way down as her clothes came off, but I could see her neatly trimmed bush which was a real turn on--I don't like 'them shaved.

No massage, started immediately with a CBJ, but she was going way too fast for me--I like it real slow. Suggested she hop aboard my rock-hard tool, but instead she suddenly got on top for some 69--kind of surprised me. Gave her a few good licks w/o thinking, then asked her to slip it inside. She did, but immediately started pumping away too fast.

Asked her to lie across the table on her back, and as I slipped it in it was heaven. She has about the best pair of "other lips" I've had the pleasure of sliding into. Pumped her slowly for a few minutes and POW--haven't gotten off that fast in years.

She let me linger in there for a short time, something many girls don't like to do. Will repeat for sure. No big O's for her--acted like she didn't feel a thing. Overall her service was too rushed, but I'm sure for more $ she'd be better. Said she was from NY--hope she stays around for a while, as I need some more of her for sure.

Saw another monger as I was leaving--anyone here?

Sorry I forgot to include it in my review. My bad fellas!!!!

Cumpumper69
03-25-09, 15:01
Sorry I forgot to include it in my review. My bad fellas!!!!Just wondering if she hit you up for more $$. She clearly seemed pissed at my .5. Wonder how much more it would take to warm her up.

Think I'll return there next week.

Phxguydb
03-26-09, 00:17
Just wondering if she hit you up for more $$. She clearly seemed pissed at my .5. Wonder how much more it would take to warm her up.

Think I'll return there next week. If you got FS for only .5 you got a bargain. I paid $.40 (the $ = 100) so i paid 140 on top of the house fee.

Sounds like you got a good deal but you might be right.....she seemed to be alot more into it for me than you described. Perhaps it was the $$$$.

TheBanker001
03-26-09, 12:49
I had the same experience as CP69 regarding rushed and unengaged but the tip was $1. 2 (all the extra I had) and the massage was poor. I usually go for 1 hr to get the benefit of a decent massage plus any additional thrills to be had. I have fared better at other westside joints and will not be quick to return.

As always, YMMV, but definately with May, stick with the 1/2 hour.

Cumpumper69
03-26-09, 13:27
If you got FS for only. 5 you got a bargain. I paid $. 40 (the $ = 100) so I paid 140 on top of the house fee.

Sounds like you got a good deal but you might be right. She seemed to be alot more into it for me than you described. Perhaps it was the $$$$.Ah, didn't realize what the $ meant. No wonder she was warmer to you. I think I just happened to catch her at a good moment--maybe no mongers had showed up in a while. Next time I'll pay a bit more and see how that works.

BTW, my old knees and legs still feel the results of my efforts!

Roche 81
03-26-09, 20:46
Went there and was greeted by an older lady. Kind of plump. Is she the massage therapist or is she just the greeter and May comes to do the massage?

Didn't stay because wanted to see May.

NeverTell
03-27-09, 00:30
I attempted a visit to platinum the other evening but the car in front of me pulled into the parking before me. Not really wanting to meet another monger I chose to keep driving. And circled around the neighborhood for about 10 minutes.

I decided that was enough time for him to be in a room and returned. His car was the only one in the parking lot out front and I pulled into the back (as directed by the sign). There were two cars back there. I assumed these belonged to the providers. There was no other room to park back there so I just parked behind one of the cars and walked around the front to go in. Man the lights out front are WAY to bright. Not discrete at all. Then, to my dismay, the door was locked!

I knew a monger just went in and the flashing sign out front clearly said it was open so I knocked on the door. No answer. I try again, no answer. I try really hard to open the door in case it was stuck. No go. I go back to my truck in the back and wait a bit, then try again. Door still locked and nobody answers. I go back to my truck again and have a very difficult time maneuvering it out of tiny parking lot. I am out of time and head home.

I really want to try this place out but so far my luck has been dry.

Gold coast
03-27-09, 01:19
I was in Vegas a couple of weeks ago and read the board regarding massage parlors there. There seems to be alot of foot massage places and some have extras available. So I decided to check out Tibetan Foot Massage and TOFTT. This is or appears to be legit only. Though if you want a legit type massage it was pretty good. No disrobing, only enough to uncover your feet. Covered with a towel at all times. And no wandering hands. Since I do also enjoy a legit massage, it was pretty good. Prices are $20 for 40 min and $30 for 60 min. Gave a $20 tip.I have been there several times as I enjoy a good foot massage. (I miss the life in Shanghai where a 2 hour legit foot and body massage could be had for less than 20 dollars) In the several times I have been there, I have seen no hint of extras.

The photos in their ads however do have the same user name in photobucket as one of my regular AMPs.

What Da
03-27-09, 04:35
My regular provider is out of town this weekend so I'm looking for alternatives.

I'm looking for a good massage with release somewhere in Phoenix/Glendale area (not interested in FS or Asian - I prefer Latinas).

By the way, my regular is Daisy from Glendale (backpage) but she won't be back until Monday.

Cumpumper69
03-27-09, 09:13
Went there and was greeted by an older lady. Kind of plump. Is she the massage therapist or is she just the greeter and May comes to do the massage?

Didn't stay because wanted to see May.The friendly plumper greeted me when I walked in. I simply asked if anyone else was working today. May-June was my reward.

Hope you all don't go pouring $$ on her, or my first piece may be my last!

Cumpumper69
03-27-09, 09:16
Ya gotta have patience, man. Had you waited ~30 minutes you probably would've had a good time.

Door still locked and nobody answers. I go back to my truck again and have a very difficult time maneuvering it out of tiny parking lot. I am out of time and head home.

Merlin Magician
03-27-09, 17:21
This morning, I finally made it by the massage joint right behind Rally Burger off McKellips and CC in Mesa.

Turns out this is the old group which used to be called Apache Sands at Sossaman and Main in E. Mesa. It now called Expressions(?) I think.

They have been there about three years and the tall blonde, Taylor, works there still although she was not in this morn.

Pretty good service but nothing to send home pics to mom about.

Dick North
03-27-09, 19:33
I attempted a visit to platinum the other evening but the car in front of me pulled into the parking before me. Not really wanting to meet another monger I chose to keep driving. And circled around the neighborhood for about 10 minutes.

I decided that was enough time for him to be in a room and returned. His car was the only one in the parking lot out front and I pulled into the back (as directed by the sign). There were two cars back there. I assumed these belonged to the providers. There was no other room to park back there so I just parked behind one of the cars and walked around the front to go in. Man the lights out front are WAY to bright. Not discrete at all. Then, to my dismay, the door was locked!

I knew a monger just went in and the flashing sign out front clearly said it was open so I knocked on the door. No answer. I try again, no answer. I try really hard to open the door in case it was stuck. No go. I go back to my truck in the back and wait a bit, then try again. Door still locked and nobody answers. I go back to my truck again and have a very difficult time maneuvering it out of tiny parking lot. I am out of time and head home.

Looks to me that you made every attempt to visit this place. Any more activity on your part would have probably attracted unwanted attention.
Good intel tho. Gives the rest of us a better idea of time to visit and where to park.
DN

Redrocks
03-28-09, 01:44
My regular provider is out of town this weekend so I'm looking for alternatives.

I'm looking for a good massage with release somewhere in Phoenix/Glendale area (not interested in FS or Asian - I prefer Latinas).

By the way, my regular is Daisy from Glendale (backpage) but she won't be back until Monday.
Try Alma at 19th Ave and Tbird, forget the name of the place. NE corner.

NeverTell
03-28-09, 04:15
(I thought I already left this report/question but I don't see it in the forum and it has been over 24 hours so I am asking again)

The other night when I was trying to get into an MP, I saw a place called "east valley adult resort and spa" (I could be wrong on that name but it should be close). I pulled into the parking lot and noticed it was rather crowded; there were maybe 10 cars. I am curious what this place is about. I did park and walk up to the door. A sign read something about women were now allowed inside. WTF? Was it only men allowed prior to this sign being posted? I decided not to go in and left.

Anybody know what this place is about?

Negated
03-29-09, 02:04
Hi all. First time poster, and reporting on very first time MP experience!

First off, I am a *firm* *believer* in the whole consumer reports method of shopping, and this is my contribution to that effort.

I've been reading reports here about various places around the Valley, but I ultimately settled on Paradise Island massage on CC & I-60. There weren't really any good reports on that locale to go on, but I thought what the hell, I'll give it a try.

These girls advertise on BackPage daily, and they give daily submittals on who is working that day. Today there were only three girls shown, and I had settled on the blonde (they don't show names, so I don't know who that would be)

I entered the establishment and asked for a massage, the lady (an oriental lady who looked like one of the ladies in the BP report) said it would be. 75. I thought "okay, here we go, up-pricing the newbie", but then said what the hell and paid. She immediately ushered me back into the first room. I did very briefly see a blond chick in a side room, but at no point did anyone ask who I wanted.

I was asked if I've been to an MP before, and I said yes (I've gotten a real massage before, but had never done this! ), and the lady showed me the towels and left me to undress. I thought the establishment was pretty nice overall; it certainly didn't feel seedy, so that was good.

I settled in, and soon a lady came in. Now, let me state that during the whole 'regular' massage, I thought it was the same lady that brought me back. I didn't find out until much later, it wasn't! I believe I got a really good massage, so I was very happy on the first count. The massage while on my tummy was very well done, and I had really needed it from some heavy lifting done earlier today.

She had me turn over, and the light touching 'there' started, and she asked me if there was a special area I was looking to receive attention. I said the small of my back (from the day's work) which she already did, but also whatever is a good stress reliever. She continued for a little bit, but then all of a sudden, she uncovered Mr. Johnson and did some light touching. Then I took a cue from some other people I've read. I felt up her skirt to signal intentions.

She 'got' me, and then stated the prices, and unfortunately, I didn't hear everything she said. First, she said $ for topless, $. 50 for (something), and $$ for 'back to back'? (okay, I've looked up "back to back", and now I'm sure she must have said something different! ) But, I had only brought with me $$ total so I said topless would be fine.

Wow. GREAT TITS! They may have been fake, I don't know; they were a little firm, but they were *really* well shaped, and I didn't feel anything unnatural. Well, I got to touch and kiss them, as well as feel out her behind while I got the 'tug' portion of the session. At first I thought I wouldn't be able to come through, and I had to ask her to slow down a couple times, but eventually everything worked out fine.

It was during this time that, when I was looking at her, I noticed that she was a lot prettier and younger than I remembered seeing out front. And she was really getting into my touching and doing a little moaning, so that was turning me on as well. Man, I really did like her body!

Afterwards, I found out she was *not* the lady who greeted me. (nor was she mentioned in BP) Her name is Gabriella, and I would absolutely recommend. And I am thinking about coming back to her for more! Got a nice hug afterward, and I tipped. 20, for a total experience of $. 95, including tip.

So that's my report. Hope you all found it informative and helpful! My only worry is, now that I've had my first experience and it was this good, I've been immediately jaded, and other sessions will pale by comparison. I really, really hope not.

TheBanker001
03-29-09, 12:41
I dreamt that I visited a little AMP on the SW corner of 43ave and Dunlap yesterday. I asked for deep tissue and the first part of the massage consisted of deep pressing across my back. I was dreaming that this was not a very good massage. Then, in order to give example, I offered to massage the 7-8 quality looking body and it morphed into something less therapeutic and more recreational, in a very good way. Once she showed me how excellent she could provide full service, the therapeutic massage resumed.

It was an excellent massage because she stopped trying to do deep tissue and massaged in her normal way, which was Swedish and fairly deep anyway. Bottom line, great extras, and massage ended up decent also. When I woke up, I had $. 2 disappear from my pocket on top of the normal hour massage fee.

Nice way to spend an afternoon napping, eh?

Chica Chaser
03-29-09, 20:09
Glad you had a great time your first go-round but $195 for a handy and massage?? Damn, no wonder I don't go to PHX AMP's. Not to blast you, Negated, but for that kinda money there are at least a dozen very, very reputable providers where you can get much more than a handy. Just check the CL Reports section or PM me for some recommendations. Thanks for your report, a good AMP experience is a great time but don't get suckered in the heat of the moment.
CC

Hi all. First time poster, and reporting on very first time MP experience!

First off, I am a *firm* *believer* in the whole consumer reports method of shopping, and this is my contribution to that effort.

I've been reading reports here about various places around the Valley, but I ultimately settled on Paradise Island massage on CC & I-60. There weren't really any good reports on that locale to go on, but I thought what the hell, I'll give it a try.

These girls advertise on BackPage daily, and they give daily submittals on who is working that day. Today there were only three girls shown, and I had settled on the blonde (they don't show names, so I don't know who that would be)

I entered the establishment and asked for a massage, the lady (an oriental lady who looked like one of the ladies in the BP report) said it would be. 75. I thought "okay, here we go, up-pricing the newbie", but then said what the hell and paid. She immediately ushered me back into the first room. I did very briefly see a blond chick in a side room, but at no point did anyone ask who I wanted.

I was asked if I've been to an MP before, and I said yes (I've gotten a real massage before, but had never done this! ), and the lady showed me the towels and left me to undress. I thought the establishment was pretty nice overall; it certainly didn't feel seedy, so that was good.

I settled in, and soon a lady came in. Now, let me state that during the whole 'regular' massage, I thought it was the same lady that brought me back. I didn't find out until much later, it wasn't! I believe I got a really good massage, so I was very happy on the first count. The massage while on my tummy was very well done, and I had really needed it from some heavy lifting done earlier today.

She had me turn over, and the light touching 'there' started, and she asked me if there was a special area I was looking to receive attention. I said the small of my back (from the day's work) which she already did, but also whatever is a good stress reliever. She continued for a little bit, but then all of a sudden, she uncovered Mr. Johnson and did some light touching. Then I took a cue from some other people I've read. I felt up her skirt to signal intentions.

She 'got' me, and then stated the prices, and unfortunately, I didn't hear everything she said. First, she said $ for topless, $. 50 for (something), and $$ for 'back to back'? (okay, I've looked up "back to back", and now I'm sure she must have said something different! ) But, I had only brought with me $$ total so I said topless would be fine.

Wow. GREAT TITS! They may have been fake, I don't know; they were a little firm, but they were *really* well shaped, and I didn't feel anything unnatural. Well, I got to touch and kiss them, as well as feel out her behind while I got the 'tug' portion of the session. At first I thought I wouldn't be able to come through, and I had to ask her to slow down a couple times, but eventually everything worked out fine.

It was during this time that, when I was looking at her, I noticed that she was a lot prettier and younger than I remembered seeing out front. And she was really getting into my touching and doing a little moaning, so that was turning me on as well. Man, I really did like her body!

Afterwards, I found out she was *not* the lady who greeted me. (nor was she mentioned in BP) Her name is Gabriella, and I would absolutely recommend. And I am thinking about coming back to her for more! Got a nice hug afterward, and I tipped. 20, for a total experience of $. 95, including tip.

So that's my report. Hope you all found it informative and helpful! My only worry is, now that I've had my first experience and it was this good, I've been immediately jaded, and other sessions will pale by comparison. I really, really hope not.

Phreddieruxpin
03-29-09, 21:24
Have any of my westside compadres visited lately?

Phxguydb
03-29-09, 23:13

Didn't stay because wanted to see May.I'm pretty sure the same older lady led me to the room and then May came in shortly afterwards. You should just ask the greeter if May is working. Tell her a friend sent you and I also recommend you initiate the contact.

Phreddieruxpin
03-30-09, 01:10
I'll never visit that place again. Not only did I receive a lame ass saran wrap BJ the last time I was there but then I was harassed, on this forum, by the owner of that dump.Thanks for the info. I've been away from the board for a while. Thanks for the westside AMP reviews too!

Arizona Junkie
03-30-09, 03:22
Ok, so I've been researching multiple review sites looking for intel on Mia Bella, which regularly runs ads on BP. Their website mentions something called a "Bliss" package for $350, and they call it "all-inclusive". I found one review on TER but it is a couple years old. The girls in their BP ads look incredible, so it's very tempting, especially an exotic creature named Toi. Can anyone shed any light on the activity level at this place either here or via PM?

Thanks!

Negated
03-31-09, 00:31
Glad you had a great time your first go-round but $195 for a handy and massage?? Damn, no wonder I don't go to PHX AMP's. Not to blast you, Negated, but for that kinda money there are at least a dozen very, very reputable providers where you can get much more than a handy. Just check the CL Reports section or PM me for some recommendations. Thanks for your report, a good AMP experience is a great time but don't get suckered in the heat of the moment.
CCWell, that's why I described myself as a newbie. I am willing to learn!

However, I don't feel like it was too outrageous. First, it was a good massage, not just a handy. (Remember, I said I really needed the massage) Also, rather than being from a middle-aged, droopy, not pretty provider, she was young, very shapely and pretty. And rather than just staring off into the distance, she at least acted like she was into it. I'm willing to pay more for quality service.

Should I have walked away at the. 75 quote for massage? Being the first time, I don't know what's the going rate. One thing I do know about myself; I'm a terrible haggler.

But yes, I would certainly welcome all recommendations. I scoured this site and others trying to find out 'best practices'. Specifically, I was concerned about my wallet! (should I purge of all ID, only take what I'm willing to pay, how to signal intentions, etc. , etc.)

I settled on an MP because I didn't want to bring someone to my home. It just didn't seem like a good idea, and the phrase "don't shit where you eat" kept going around my mind. And the alternative is a hotel, so whatever provider not from an MP, I will also have to add in the hotel cost. Unless I go to an incall of course, but I was also concerned about safety.

AZ Junkie, I've also seen those Mia Bella ads, and I've been interested as well. Let me know if you follow through with that.

And please, all input is welcome! Thanks much.

Pepe57
04-01-09, 02:54
=============================================

Greetings,

If you guys want to discuss traveling to international destinations to get laid, why don't you visit my International Sex Guide forum at:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info

Thanks,

Jackson

Hotwire
04-01-09, 07:37
OMG, this place is the best! Spa, Food, beuutiful young women. Met Joey today. Tiny little Chinese spinnerl who knows how to please. Limited english but Ok Lah. Great ability to site on top and squeeze your dick. Bet tits I've seen in years. Perfect size and perfectly perky. More than a handfull "B-C" All was on the menu, bbbj, mish, ACG, anal play, lot of body to body, orgasmic and all for RM245. Second pops for addition al RM210. Going back for more everyday. 9/9 form experience so far today with Joey. Exchange rate is 3.59 today. What a bargain!
Pepe

Pepe: What part of Phoenix is that in?

Wally3349
04-01-09, 13:35
Anyone remember an asian named Angie that worked at the Avalon on Adobe a couple of years ago? Maybe in her early 30s, nice body and attractive too.

Just taking a shot that she is still around somewhere.

Az Dude
04-01-09, 15:27
OMG, this place is the best! Spa, Food, beuutiful young women. Met Joey today. Tiny little Chinese spinnerl who knows how to please. Limited english but Ok Lah. Great ability to site on top and squeeze your dick. Bet tits I've seen in years. Perfect size and perfectly perky. More than a handfull "B-C" All was on the menu, bbbj, mish, ACG, anal play, lot of body to body, orgasmic and all for RM245. Second pops for addition al RM210. Going back for more everyday. 9/9 form experience so far today with Joey. Exchange rate is 3.59 today. What a bargain!
Pepe

you suck dude.. that's like $! have a great time. check out the Nogales board for some of Chica Luv and Lobo's exploits. Damn near as cheap!?

Papa Rotzi
04-01-09, 16:41
Guys -- although that (K.L.) might seem like a good deal, the BEST poon action to value in the world in currently in Angeles City, Phillipines.

One hour of F/S -- BBBJ and all the good stuff, converts out to around 8 (that's eight) dollars US. Overniters will run you about $20. Seriously.

Quipster
04-01-09, 19:11

PepeI wish I knew the code behind this: RM245, RM210, exchange rate 3.59. This is all kurdish to me. Any help?

Dick North
04-01-09, 19:56
you suck dude.. that's like $! have a great time. check out the Nogales board for some of Chica Luv and Lobo's exploits. Damn near as cheap!?
... but at least you don't have to worry about your nuts being blown off!
Sorry Az Dude, but I would not go to Nogi if you paid me.
They just rounded up 89 illegals in Douglas, some of whom had criminal backgrounds.
There is so much shit happening in that country that it simply isn't worth the risk for some tang.
DN
ps Let's get back to MP reports.

Bubba1979
04-01-09, 21:30
Checked out Blu sky. Nice place. All Gringa girls. Paid 60 for hours massage. $ for finish. Give about a 5. Far off stare during culmination. Always a mood killer. Saw Coco. Cute. Also saw another girl. Looked like a bookworm. Interesting.

Eddie Phx
04-02-09, 03:28
Checked out Blu sky. Nice place. All Gringa girls. Paid 60 for hours massage. $ for finish. Give about a 5. Far off stare during culmination. Always a mood killer. Saw Coco. Cute. Also saw another girl. Looked like a bookworm. Interesting.Where is this place at Bubba? Can you give more details regarding the place and ambience?

And what kind of finish did you get?

FlyTwoHaveFun
04-02-09, 13:34
Hi Guys,

Anybody familiar with this place? I live up on the NW side pretty far from the East Valley dream land it would be nice to find some decent places near me.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian_massage_come_and_join_us_and_our_all_new_staff_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=4420695

Later,

Max

Dick North
04-02-09, 16:45
Visited today hoping for Tasha. MMS said back next week. Where ya keepin her Pepe?
Got Anna (or a name similar). Chubby, short & older.
.6 for an hr and a decent backwalk massage. Finished with the works for a total of $.8

Anna worked on my ears for a long time. wtf? She claims that you need to massage your ears daily. Told me a story of an HK client who had heart problems, no teeth and drooled a lot. (geez hope he's not one of you guys)
Anyway, he started doing the ear massage and his heart problem went away... probably still drools a lot. Maybe he could get a drool cup.

Sorry for the turn-off story. It certainly had that effect on me as I needed assistance to finish. I won't be seeing Anna again and as I left, mms says 'see ... she was better than Tasha' ... yeah uh right!

On the way to HK, I drove by to make sure they were open and then proceded to check Asia Star. Only one recognizable car was there which is driven by the girls. Then went to see if Massage Max had reopened. No ... at least not in the same suite.
Anyway I kind of decided on Asia Star and as I passed on the way back I noticed a monger pull up, so off to HK. Wish I had gone to Asia Star instead, same price for 20-something hardbodies.
DN

TheBanker001
04-02-09, 18:54
Hi Guys,

Anybody familiar with this place? I live up on the NW side pretty far from the East Valley dream land it would be nice to find some decent places near me.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian_massage_come_and_join_us_and_our_all_new_staff_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=4420695

Later,

MaxMax,

It has been a while since I went there. I was not impressed with the massage service nor any other finishes (handshake only) but if they indeed have new management then perhaps things are better. PM me if you want other suggestions for Glendale.

Bubba1979
04-02-09, 22:24
Where is this place at Bubba? Can you give more details regarding the place and ambience?

And what kind of finish did you get?Where you ask? 6608 W Olive in Beautiful Glendale or something!

As far as ambience. (such vocabulary for this site) it was nice. Definately not your typical asian joint. Kinda homey actually.

Finish. Mr. Handman. Don't know about other options.

NeverTell
04-02-09, 23:41
PepeKL:

Wau, sounds like you are having fun lah. Pepe, I was in KL about a year ago but didn't get much time to play with the girls. I loved the place. The casino is pretty cool and batu caves is very interesting. Don't forget to visit the Petronas towers but plan to arrive 2 hours before opening if you want to get a ticket in (well worth it). And watch out for the scooters, they have scooter gangs LOL. China town was my favorite but watch your wallet. I did get to visit a couple places. Check my post here on the Green Elephant in Buckit Bintang http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=744733&postcount=4210. I wouldn't repeat. Stay away from Brickfields, only massues there are old blind men. Really.

Please tell me where you are having so much fun (at least post in the international forum) so when I go back (maybe later this year) I will know where to go.

Phoenix:

OK back to phoenix, or should I say Apache Junction. I drove by Platinum last Sunday around 6 or 7? (still light out). No sign on the street, no open sign in the window, the gate to the back parking lot is closed. WTF. I will never get to visit this place. Why is it closed so early?

Wilgeo
04-04-09, 15:52
I like to try new places to see what the competition for price is like, so I tried the Red Butterfly which is off 43rd and 65th in Glendale. The provider (Trudy) is very nice but the massage quality is low, she had a great attitude. The first trip was a 20 min massage then with the flip the things got better. I have not tried FS, nor have I asked, but her helpful hands were nice. The second trip was rushed, with a quick rub and the flip. The experience overall was a C. Pricing was .8 for partial nude and a friendly hand.

GoodOldMonger
04-04-09, 18:38
Stopped by Asian Massage at 54th Ave & Glendale the other day. Good looking young Asian girl did the table shower and massage. Nice backwalking for those of you who like that type of massage. Didn't cheat me on the time either. .6 entry for the hour and $.2 for a tip. I left very happy and relaxed.

GOM

Merlin Magician
04-05-09, 20:40
"You are the one keep mentioning the bad service you received from my provider and You are the one who posted in here no one asked you do it..."

My two cents on the matter is that if we get bad service and it is not corrected then all of us need to know to avoid future problems with any provider. It's not that no one asked PHXGUYdb to post on Avalon but it is his duty to let out warning information no matter how much the parlor operator dislikes it. Of course the reaction and interchange we have just witnessed here is problematic and worrisome that other hobbyists could be harassed also for speaking out about sorry service.

Silver Tongue
04-05-09, 22:24
"You are the one keep mentioning the bad service you received from my provider and You are the one who posted in here no one asked you do it. "

My two cents on the matter is that if we get bad service and it is not corrected then all of us need to know to avoid future problems with any provider. It's not that no one asked PHXGUYdb to post on Avalon but it is his duty to let out warning information no matter how much the parlor operator dislikes it. Of course the reaction and interchange we have just witnessed here is problematic and worrisome that other hobbyists could be harassed also for speaking out about sorry service.The purpose of this site is to share information, not to air personal grievances. If you had an unsatisfactory service, relate what you didn't like. Just don't make the criticism personal. That just sets people off and they make them respond in kind.

B Backman
04-06-09, 01:37
Your contributions to this forum are pretty worthless. I'm not surprised you don't get it dumb ass! I have never said anything bad to you and yet you use 4 letter words.

If a provider and we all have had them try the saran wrap. We can say no and leave. No one forces us to have it done.

All of us would like BBBJ. But I don't want std's or worse.

To bad you don't get my point.

I go to many shops as I like service. When I don't get it I don't come back. Had one problem with one owner in Sun City over bad service and shortening time. She kicked me out of store. Her loss.

B Backman
04-06-09, 02:01
Your contributions to this forum are pretty worthless. I'm not surprised you don't get it dumb ass!It is easy to sit behind a coputer and call people names you act like a teenage bully - Get a brain I am not attacking you.

I also in 63 yrs. never had as std from on of these places. How many bbbj do you think these girls do? Just you?

I'm done talking to you - senior member or not.

At least guys like dicknorth get my strange wit and we even e-mail.

As they say never roll in the mud with a PIG as you both get dirty and I don't like mud.

Dick North
04-06-09, 18:26
It is easy to sit behind a coputer and call people names you act like a teenage bully - Get a brain I am not attacking you.

I also in 63 yrs. never had as std from on of these places. How many bbbj do you think these girls do? Just you?

I'm done talking to you - senior member or not.

At least guys like dicknorth get my strange wit and we even e-mail.

As they say never roll in the mud with a PIG as you both get dirty and I don't like mud.
B Backman
I don't recall any pm exchanges between us. If they happened, they probably got deleted.
Sorry about that. Probably happens a lot as the mailboxes get full.
DN

B Backman
04-07-09, 13:01
B Backman,

I don't recall any pm exchanges between us. If they happened, they probably got deleted.

Sorry about that. Probably happens a lot as the mailboxes get full.

DNIt was over one of my strange humored responses and you said I must listen to someones column that I didn't even know. Had to do with slat eyes and my we all love them and shouldn't call them slat eyes. Then gave my Marting Luther quote on I have a dream. You know me kind or strange humor.

Pwcgavin
04-07-09, 23:18
Saw this place the other day when I was lost in Phoenix looking for Bombshells.

Any reviews or comments on it?

Merlin Magician
04-09-09, 19:43
The purpose of this site is to share information, not to air personal grievances. If you had an unsatisfactory service, relate what you didn't like. Just don't make the criticism personal. That just sets people off and they make them respond in kind.

Silvertongue is right. We should not engage in personal attacks and my humblest apologies to Kikay Ginger if she was offended by my post.

However, I have been around WSG USA and WSG International for about 15 yrs even when it was on the old website and obsolete servers so I have a couple thousand total expert posts on various issues here and there on the globe. I do know the rules here. Ask Jackson.

Silver Tongue
04-09-09, 21:10
Silvertongue is right. We should not engage in personal attacks and my humblest apologies to Kikay Ginger if she was offended by my post.

However, I have been around WSG USA and WSG International for about 15 yrs even when it was on the old website and obsolete servers so I have a couple thousand total expert posts on various issues here and there on the globe. I do know the rules here. Ask Jackson.Hopefully this ends the matter.

Too much to do to worry about fights that are based on misinterepretation.

Merlin Magician
04-09-09, 22:48
Went by the old standby Rose Garden this morn. My long time fave, Tasha, the Russian lady, was not in yet but I waited. It was damn well worth it.

Outstanding table shower and then she went to work on my back and neck. I never knew I had such bad issues with kinks in muscles and excessive tightness. Her expert Russian physical therapy training brought about a lot of painful issues but I left there 200% better today.

Kpax3232
04-10-09, 11:54
Trying to stay under the radar, so I got a question. Are there any less than legit MPs that appear and sound legit even to nosey girlfriends. Feel free to message me direct if to sensitive to share.

Dan

Arizona Junkie
04-11-09, 10:40
Ok, so I've been researching multiple review sites looking for intel on Mia Bella, which regularly runs ads on BP. Their website mentions something called a "Bliss" package for $350, and they call it "all-inclusive". I found one review on TER but it is a couple years old. The girls in their BP ads look incredible, so it's very tempting, especially an exotic creature named Toi. Can anyone shed any light on the activity level at this place either here or via PM?

Thanks!http://www.miabellabody.com/

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Humpie
04-12-09, 22:43
Then went to see if Massage Max had reopened. No ... at least not in the same suite.

DNBeen gone a while and the recession has kept me away from the hobby some but I just wanted to let you know MassageMax is open. Went there the 4th. I think it's in the same location as before. 1150 n. C. C. On the north side of complex towrds the street. Saw Yoko. Only took h. H. So massage was just ok. But she was really friendly & I had a good time overall. $. 2 on top of room fee.

Dick North
04-13-09, 13:16
Been gone a while and the recession has kept me away from the hobby some but I just wanted to let you know MassageMax is open. Went there the 4th. I think it's in the same location as before. 1150 n. C. C. On the north side of complex towrds the street. Saw Yoko. Only took h. H. So massage was just ok. But she was really friendly & I had a good time overall. $. 2 on top of room fee.
Thanks for the confirmation. I also received a pm verifying that they had moved back to the same complex but in a suite west of their original location.
Anyone hear anything about Angie who used to work with Yoko?
DN

NeverTell
04-13-09, 16:29
Finally got to Platinum. Good experience overall. Saw Amber. She is a cute, thin blond. Probably B cups with perfect little nipples.

I asked for an hour but she said she only had 30 minutes available. I paid 40 for the 30 min. The massage was just ok. The lotion was the cheapest that can be found anywere and it left a thick coating on me. On the flip she went topless and and gave a good HJ. Paid 60 tip at the end. I like that I didn't have to haggle, she just offered a decent price for the extra I wanted. I was fully expecting her to start at 80-100 so I would have to start at 40 but she said 60 so I was happy with that.

Good experience overall. Not the best but I will be back.

Loaded Male
04-14-09, 14:22
I don't get to the big cities often. Too many other places (desert) to visit. Once in a while I just like to be pampered. I've enjoyed one massage in Casa Grande so far. And the woman started with a prayer. OK, it was a great massage and inexpensive. I can only hope that a place. More to my liking opens here. If not, I may have to take a day off and seek out the finest of AMP's here.

Until then. I wish you all a good day and stay safe.

Pwcgavin
04-16-09, 23:32
Looks TGTBT.

I sure hope it isn't though.

Merlin Magician
04-17-09, 12:43
Even a blind hog can uproot a nice acorn once in a while.

I had seen this place at 32nd and Thomas for years. I had not heard much about it.

I decided to give it a shot since I was stuck in Phoenix for the afternoon.

Two hardbody ladies there, a little older than the usual fare, but very very cordial and nice. It was a very pleasant experience.

30 min is only 30 smackolas. Limited menu, but nice hand skills. I'll be back.

Shaved Cock
04-18-09, 10:53
Even a blind hog can uproot a nice acorn once in a while.

I had seen this place at 32nd and Thomas for years. I had not heard much about it.

I decided to give it a shot since I was stuck in Phoenix for the afternoon.

Two hardbody ladies there, a little older than the usual fare, but very very cordial and nice. It was a very pleasant experience.

30 min is only 30 smackolas. Limited menu, but nice hand skills. I'll be back.I have been to this place a number of times; they advertise on New Times. There are 4 gals there .. two are probably in their late 40's and pretty hot but the other 2 not so great. It is one of the most reasonable places in town from a gift standpoint.

SC

Shaved Cock
04-18-09, 21:31
At 42nd and IS, Odyssey Massage has piqued my interest, so I went there today for a HH. TOFTT. Older gal (maybe the owner) gave me a good massage, but insisted on covered towel the whole time. I asked her if it would make things easier if she didn't have the towel, to which she replied "it was the law". She also mentioned that Vice had visited last week for an inspection. No search warrant. Evidently, there was a regular in one of the rooms who had to wait through the entire 45 minute "inspection". I've been doing this for a long time ... my sense is the place is totally legit but PM me if I'm wrong.

- SC

Phreddieruxpin
04-21-09, 02:27
Saw May for the first time recently in a daydream. Very nice body with the fake boobies. A little too much plastic surgery (kinda looks like a asian version of Michael Jackson), still attractive though. Great attitude, friendly too! Opted for the HH, decent massage. Went right to it ATF, multiple positions. She was a bit tight at first saying that I was too large but she loosened up and really got into it. Finished off and woke up $.20 lighter. Only con was that she was rushing a bit. Will definitely repeat though.

Merlin Magician
04-21-09, 20:07
Found a new one (cant remember the damn name) at 3201 N 16th St # 104. Verrruh Nice Latinas there. Will repeat. Reasonable rates.

Not Thatguy
04-23-09, 15:57
Has anyone had any dreams with her lately? Don't feel like TOFTT these days but looking for something new.

PM if you choose.

http://phoenixnewtimes.backpage.com/BodyRubs/_once_you_pop_you_can_t_stop_27/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=4639466

Pepe57
04-23-09, 22:22
Another supercalifragilisticexpealodocious GFE with my ATF Tasha aka Lisa.
If you want details send private e mail.
After waiting over 2 weeks since my visit to KL Cititel Midvalley Spa knocking out 4 young providers and then handling my regular on my return 3 days after flying over 20 hours my visit to Tasha was well planned. She was ready and once again I lost the game 5 to 2. Sure wish I could reverse the score ...nah! I love watching and tasting the O's.
Pepe56

Dick North
04-24-09, 19:13
After waiting over 2 weeks since my visit to KL Cititel Midvalley Spa knocking out 4 young providers and then handling my regular on my return 3 days after flying over 20 hours my visit to Tasha was well planned. She was ready and once again I lost the game 5 to 2. Sure wish I could reverse the score ...nah! I love watching and tasting the O's.
Pepe56
Wow, wish I had such a nice recent experience at HK. You must have been so overwhelmed by your latest adventures that your alias diminished a digit to Pepe56.
I owe you a pm regarding my latest adventure.
Take care
DN

Huey Lewis
04-26-09, 02:14
It’S been awhile. My last post was March 9, 2008.

I am of the opinion that all of my previous posts added something to the forum, although others may disagree. I certainly was not the one with less than three posts asking if anyone has seen XXXX. It should take a minimum of ten posts before you are allowed to ask that question in my humble opinion.

I decided at the time of my last post that enough was enough. I gave back and it was time to move on.

What follows is highly opinionated, as many posts are, and it is your prerogative to agree or disagree. If I have anything of a substantive nature to post I will be back. Otherwise, I will not. In other words, if a disgruntled owner PMs me, there will be no answer. I may not be signing on anytime soon. If you’ve got something to say, lay it out for all to see.

In the past six months, under hypnosis I might be able to recall four experiences. Unfortunately, for me, I went four for four in over the top masseuses.

The first was at Touch of Heaven Massage on Cave Creek Road. I have been there once and only once. I was greeted promptly by Betty and paid their flat rate fee. Nice lady, decent although not anything noteworthy massage, but simply an overpriced massage. I’ve seen positive reviews on Brandy, I simply cannot recommend Betty for the price I paid.

I understand why the place is up for sale:

http://phoenix.backpage.com/therapeuticmassage/for_sale_massage_establishment_in_north_phoenix_since_1996_/classifieds/ViewAd? Oid=4412123

Yes, I said the experience was overpriced and, if you look back, I said the same thing about Jasmine in Scottsdale. Difference being, at least Jasmine gives a top quality massage, albeit a little on the pricey side when considering the alternatives.

The economy is tanking folks. When will these providers of discretionary services get it through their head that their clients are not getting raises, may be lucky to still have a job, and it is no longer 2005?

Oddball prediction: within the next two years over one-third of the massage parlors will be out of business. It won’t be law enforcement that takes them out, it will be the economy.

In the last month I ventured over to Harbor House on 35th Avenue and Northern. My provider’s name was Mary. She is in from Texas, over forty, and overweight. The massage was better than average and it included back walking, a first for me. Too bad when you pay for thirty minutes, you never seem to get it. The rest was nothing to write home about and therefore I cannot recommend this provider.

If you go back through the archives, I was the first to review Avalon Massage on 43rd Avenue and Northern and I paid them a compliment. Unfortunately, my last two visits in the last three weeks do not deserve the same respect.

A few weeks back I was there and saw Jody. My best guess puts her age at 50. And her weight is more than desired. Stating this in the most positive vein, let me say that if you are over the top age and or weight wise please try harder. There are plenty of twenty something hard bodies competing for your position.

This past weekend I was there again. I paid for forty five minutes and was in an out in approximately thirty minutes. Fair question: whatever happened to getting the full time that you paid for? On top of that, during the session, someone else came into the shop and she left the room for approximately two minutes. Suggestion: hang a sign out front if there is only one person on duty that you will be back at such and such time. The forty five minute massage I paid for was short, went from my back to my butt and that was it. It was a body rub, there was no massage. If that person was licensed, I would need to see the paperwork.

I am not going in looking for full service. Read my previous posts, nothing has changed.

For all of the providers that lurk on this space, the remainder of my post is for you.

If a client pays for a certain amount of time, they deserve that amount of time. It is RUDE to leave the room during the middle of the massage. There is no defense for that one.

If you are not at your desired weight or getting on in years, you can still be employed in this business. Please be advised that there are twenty something hard bodies competing with you. Adjust your effort and prices accordingly.

The economy is getting worse by the week. Much like the hotel and restaurant businesses, there will be casualties in the massage business in the coming months.

Adjusting your level of service or prices could make your shop a survivor in the long term. Hold to your long term price and service levels at your own peril.

Badtz Maru
04-26-09, 20:42
The economy is getting worse by the week. Much like the hotel and restaurant businesses, there will be casualties in the massage business in the coming months.

Just a comment on this real quick - That may not actually be the case. ( http://www.rockymounttelegram.com/news/state/spas-are-stress-busters-during-economic-downturn-546929.html ) Studies have shown that massage services have actually been doing better lately as people have put off more expensive gifts to themselves (vacations and the like) in lieu the current economic threats. It might also explain why there hasn't really been a correlating drop in the rates of other service providers too. More people are looking for inexpensive ways (as compared to a week-long vacations somewhere) to escape their daily stresses. Granted, this trend is what's been observed in the legit massage therapy industry, but I would assume it also trickles down into the places discussed here.

Anyway, that's all. Just some food for thought. :)

Chilly Willy
04-27-09, 08:51
People call me obnoxious and rude but those people are jealous of me and my money so I don't let their hate bother me.
People who call you obnoxious and rude may indeed be jealous of you and your money, but even if that IS true, it does not logically follow that you are NOT obnoxious and rude. And yes, that does matter, although some people take an awful long time to recognize that.

Dick North
04-27-09, 19:18
It’S been awhile. My last post was March 9, 2008.
I am of the opinion that all of my previous posts added something to the forum, although others may disagree. I certainly was not the one with less than three posts asking if anyone has seen XXXX. It should take a minimum of ten posts before you are allowed to ask that question in my humble opinion.

I decided at the time of my last post that enough was enough. I gave back and it was time to move on.

What follows is highly opinionated, as many posts are, and it is your prerogative to agree or disagree. If I have anything of a substantive nature to post I will be back. Otherwise, I will not. In other words, if a disgruntled owner PMs me, there will be no answer. I may not be signing on anytime soon. If you’ve got something to say, lay it out for all to see.

Huey Lewis ... I've got some NEWS for you!
(get it? ... sometimes I crack myself up)
First off, I for one appreciate your posts and hope that you remain an active member (just keep the posts a little shorter :))
The amp business in this town is in constant change. I have seen amps close and then reopen. I have experienced exceptional service from exceptional providers. I have had mms's not want me to leave until I received my allotted time.
I have also had many experiences with sub-par performance and sub-par providers.
Prices will always be an issue until the mongers unite and employ discipline to control what they are willing to spend.
Don't worry about posting negative reports about sub-par providers. Those providers are the ones who are hoping that no one reports on how much they overcharge or how substandard their services and staff are.
The beauty of the USG is that it allows us to share knowledge about the good and bad in this hobby.
Just my opinion
DN

Pinkcadillac
04-28-09, 01:53
Just breezin through town so checked out the local action. Based on other reports decided 51st and Maryland was the place to go. Even though it was still April, May was in. She seemed a bit overdressed. Her hair was shorter than I like on my asian women and the scar was a turnoff. But based on reports, she was the one. She took one look at me and hesitated, so I opened my wallet and she open herself up to me. Tight fit. Hope I didn't ruin her for the next guy. Highly recommend. BTW she does ATM in case you're interested.

Not Thatguy
04-28-09, 21:53
Just looking for some advice for a "rookie". I have made a few attempts at some AMP's but am unsuccessful in getting what I want. Aside from putting her on me what are some other ways of getting what I want without saying it? How do I convince the provider I am there for the service and am not LE?

Badtz Maru
04-29-09, 01:21
Just looking for some advice for a "rookie". I have made a few attempts at some AMP's but am unsuccessful in getting what I want. Aside from putting her on me what are some other ways of getting what I want without saying it? How do I convince the provider I am there for the service and am not LE?

When she tells you to get ready and then leaves the room, strip down naked and avoid using the towel to cover yourself. Some people leave tips out in advance too so as to avoid the technicalities of the conversation, but I personally don't. I'll compliment the lady on her looks and how wonderful her touch feels, and be sure to have my hands near the edge of the table so I can easily reach out to caress her. That's probably the biggest thing - especially on the flip. Just be bold and touch - ask her if she likes it, and show her that you're interested in getting something more.

Soapie
04-29-09, 13:55
Anyone have any information on Sedona Spa 4232 E. Chandler #14, Phoenix? I'm down in that area daily for business, and I want to know if it is a good place.

Merlin Magician
04-29-09, 18:23
Went into Platinum today because my fave provider at Sports Massage was booked up most of the day. I asked for Amber because I like cute blondes w/ perky titties.

I had met Amber there before when they first opened and I went in to see about rates etc. I spoke with her and was going to do a session when I got a call from a stranded family member and regretfully did not do a session with her. She claims her name was not Amber then but that is really not an issue.

I had been there before and had rubs from Nivea and Chastity which I have reported here.

Today there was something very fuggin strange going on and I asked for Amber having met her before and reading reviews on her here in this Forum.

We get into session and she plays the 20 questions game and tries to trap me on every answer I gave. I explained to best I could about how I first met her etc. No matter what the hell I said seemed to satisfy her that I was not uncle leo. Even she could not do the math on when I last had a session w Chastity as Chastity was gone right after my last session w her. Chastity had been gone 4 to five weeks ago. I told her my seesion was a month, maybe 5 wks ago. She still cound not figger it out. What crap!

Seems there had been a lot of game playing going there by former employees including Chastity and Nivea and they were afraid of being busted. She was really hinky.

Finally, we agreed to just call it off and I would leave. To her credit, she offered my money back. I accepted. I left her X amt for her trouble and walked out. I offered to show her the USASEXGUIDE.INFO site where we write about MP's in Mesa. she refused and did not want any part of it. I was trying to hint that this issue may get published. All I wanted was credibility as a senior pooner.

To top all this off, there is a big brooding Black guy hanging out in front. He drives a big black HUmmer. He is one of the owners evidently.

I DID NOT FEEL SAFE at this point. I got the hell out of there and they will not see Merlin there ever again and Merlin will forever not recommend this place to any serious pooners in our club.

Too bad ladies, you ran off a master world class monger today for no good damn reason.

Badtz Maru
04-29-09, 21:21
Anyone have any information on Sedona Spa 4232 E. Chandler #14, Phoenix? I'm down in that area daily for business, and I want to know if it is a good place.

Search for Sedona in this thread and you'll find some info. I live about a block away and have gone there several times. It used to be called "Oriental Healing Center" and there were extras available, however it was taken over by new management a few months back and they changed the name to Sedona Spa or whatever. A couple of the ladies that work there do give great massages, but that's all you'll get. After getting hints from the new workers and denied twice in a row, I finally flat out asked one of them on my 3rd visit about options for extras. I was informed there was no such thing available there because they were devout Christians. I got to finish the last 20 minutes of my massage listening to her talking about about her faith whereas up to that point, she had barely said anything in any of our sessions.

Quipster
04-30-09, 00:51
Went into Platinum today because my fave provider at Sports Massage was booked up most of the day. I asked for Amber because I like cute blondes w/ perky titties.

I had met Amber there before when they first opened and I went in to see about rates etc. I spoke with her and was going to do a session when I got a call from a stranded family member and regretfully did not do a session with her. She claims her name was not Amber then but that is really not an issue.

I had been there before and had rubs from Nivea and Chastity which I have reported here.

Today there was something very fuggin strange going on and I asked for Amber having met her before and reading reviews on her here in this Forum.

We get into session and she plays the 20 questions game and tries to trap me on every answer I gave. I explained to best I could about how I first met her etc. No matter what the hell I said seemed to satisfy her that I was not uncle leo. Even she could not do the math on when I last had a session w Chastity as Chastity was gone right after my last session w her. Chastity had been gone 4 to five weeks ago. I told her my seesion was a month, maybe 5 wks ago. She still cound not figger it out. What crap!

Seems there had been a lot of game playing going there by former employees including Chastity and Nivea and they were afraid of being busted. She was really hinky.

Finally, we agreed to just call it off and I would leave. To her credit, she offered my money back. I accepted. I left her X amt for her trouble and walked out. I offered to show her the USASEXGUIDE.INFO site where we write about MP's in Mesa. she refused and did not want any part of it. I was trying to hint that this issue may get published. All I wanted was credibility as a senior pooner.

To top all this off, there is a big brooding Black guy hanging out in front. He drives a big black HUmmer. He is one of the owners evidently.

I DID NOT FEEL SAFE at this point. I got the hell out of there and they will not see Merlin there ever again and Merlin will forever not recommend this place to any serious pooners in our club.

Too bad ladies, you ran off a master world class monger today for no good damn reason.What timing! Just as I was about to sneak off for some american. I have been to Paltinum on a couple of occasions once with Nivea and the first time with an attractive blonde, can't recall her name. Have meant to get back but have been busy with other entertainments. I enjoy the american MPs and platinum is so nice and convenient.

Oh well, too many options to worry about dealing with crap like that, and no way I enter a place where some "dude" hangs out in front.

How can anyone run an establishment like that and not be aware of sites like this?

Az Dude
05-01-09, 00:13
Stopped in for a nice massage from Elia.
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/search/ths?query=elia

Prettier than her pics... very nice massage, extras will set you back a pretty penny .8, $.5 and $$ for all nude body on body.

Maybe more is available once you get to know her, but would hate
to hear the FS price!

discrete location in Scottsdale, very nice rooms, lots of mirrors, and great
atmosphere, problem is, I'd go broke 'feeding the relationship?' as it were just to increase the comfort level enough to try for more 'extras'

fwiw she does like to play a bit, and get fingered... she ended up gushing all over my fingers and cumming while she stroked my pole to completion.

too expensive for the tug finish IMHO. but a pretty lady

Negated
05-01-09, 02:50
[QUOTE=To top all this off, there is a big brooding Black guy hanging out in front. He drives a big black HUmmer. He is one of the owners evidently.[/QUOTE]Wow! Thanks for sharing this experience. That right there above is enough reason to take a powder (hint ladies. WE won't feel comfortable with some dude monitoring the comings and goings), but yeah that was a strange experience, like they were extra-spooked about getting busted. Certainly wouldn't make for a relaxing experience.

I earlier read someone else stating they would lie about having been at the MP on some earlier date (and gave recommended standard names to use) to pass the 20 questions tests and to make sure the full menu was available. In my (sum total of 1) experience, that didn't happen, so I was wondering if that was really necessary?

(I had a pretty good CL experience tonight; gonna share in a couple days, add some buffer time.)

Wally3349
05-01-09, 12:00
Had a road trip planned to try Platinum. But now I think I'll pass 'til I hear some better news about it.

Wally3349
05-01-09, 12:04
Had a very nice dream about Anfu.

Dreamed I spent some quality time with Ada.

Excellent massage and more.

I always have great dreams about this place.

Merlin Magician
05-01-09, 15:49
This place advertises a lot on the Craigs list for therapeutic massage.

Their pics show a cute couple of Latinas and a white girl and one Asian. They advertize "International Staff."

So, after my run-in with the spooky chicks at Platinum I went there in search of a Latina or white chick.

What came out of the back to greet me was NOT one of the ladies in the pics. She barrey speak Engrish. Not liking what I saw I left.

Anyone have any luck there???

Pepe57
05-01-09, 20:33
After waiting over a week since my last visit. And after spend a few days this week in a small town in the Bible Belt I went back to HK. Tasha was ready and once again I lost the game 5 to 2. Sure wish I could reverse the score ...nah! I love watching and tasting the O's. I'll tell you that girl is a an orgasim machine. Wow!
Pepe56

Chilly Willy
05-03-09, 16:32
"Dick North has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space."

Willy

Dick North
05-03-09, 21:22
"Dick North has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space."

Willy
Thanks, has been done and I hope that you enjoy your vacation.
DN

Cliff Claven
05-04-09, 01:03
Nicole, Rachael, Arianna, Nina, Bridgett ... - all use this phone number.

Are they legit?

I'm naturally suspicious

Quipster
05-04-09, 19:34
Nicole, Rachael, Arianna, Nina, Bridgett ... - all use this phone number.

Are they legit?

I'm naturally suspiciousWhy doesn't everybody google numbers?

It's an escort service.

Huey Lewis
05-06-09, 00:13
Made a recent visit to Tropical Massage, it’s at 20th Avenue and Glendale on the second floor. Greeted by a late thirties Asian masseuse named Jessica.

I paid for more than a thirty minute massage and was in and out of the shop in twenty five minutes. The massage I received was above average while it lasted. Too bad, it didn’t last.

Many of the Asians appear to be too ready for American party action. Sorry, I’m not looking for full service.

Once again, I drew an over thirty masseuse that had accumulated a few excess pounds in her midsection. With the economy where it’s at, these ladies must have some downtime during the day. While you watch Oprah or American Idol, a few crunches or squat thrusts would do wonders for repeat business.

I am unable to give a thumbs up to this shop for the second time in my career. Obviously, your mileage may vary and different folks like different strokes.

While I never will say never especially in writing, I am officially on hiatus from the local massage parlors. I will direct my further activities to the massage and body rub ads on backpage.

The advantage would be that I have a four in five chance of drawing the female in the picture. Too often I look at the ads for the massage parlors and have visions of seeing Lucy Liu or Coco Lee. Too bad it never seems to play out that way.

For all of the massage providers that are reading along, and there are many, if a client says they want a deep muscle massage that is code for they really want a massage. If a client says they want light touch, that is code for slap and tickle me and let’s play through. And, never leave the room during a massage. Enough said.

The one thing I will miss about the MPs is signing in. I’ll miss listing my address as the corner of Crack and Eight Ball and my name as Seymour Butz.

Perhaps, the local shops should follow Germany’s lead:

http://news.Aol.com/article/german-sex-industry/441881

My favorite passage from the above? "Day passes" are among marketing strategies designed to keep business going.

They’re treating their business like it’s Disneyland. Heck of a concept. Imagine a day that included Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride in the morning and Splash Mountain at closing.

Puss Collector
05-06-09, 03:44
I'm new to MP's and a little uncomfortable with the surroundings. I find the small dimly lit rooms, loud talking and other noises a little distracting to the business at hand. Can I get some advice whether the gals do outcall? If so, can anyone advise as to the rates of that service? Any advice would be welcome. You can either PM me or post. Much obliged.

Cliff Claven
05-06-09, 09:20
Silly ol' me!

Why doesn't everybody google numbers?

It's an escort service.

Dick North
05-06-09, 14:36
I'm new to MP's and a little uncomfortable with the surroundings. I find the small dimly lit rooms, loud talking and other noises a little distracting to the business at hand. Can I get some advice whether the gals do outcall? If so, can anyone advise as to the rates of that service? Any advice would be welcome. You can either PM me or post. Much obliged.
Some cordial advice. If you found the small dimly lit rooms & noises uncomfortable, then why did you not report on your specific experiences. Honestly, I have been to more AMP sessions than I can count and recall most of my experiences as enjoyable. Soft music and dimly lit rooms are ok in my book. Don't recall many distractions of background noises.

Your join date of 5/3/09 and lack of posting experience probably will not attract a lot of responses, but I wish you well and as far as outside services, you need to ask your next provider.
DN

Not Thatguy
05-06-09, 14:50
Stopped into Scottsdale Massage this past weekend with an hour to spare but was disappointed to find that the only masseuse available was sporting some braces. I faked a phone call and left, I guess it just didn't strike my current mood. Hopefully better luck next time.

Be safe

Night Flh
05-06-09, 23:15
I was greeted by Chinese women in her 30's She was small and some what cute her English was very bad. It cost me 65. For a 40 min massage that was suppose to be an hour. The massage was very good but short. But the rest was OK I was kind of rushed cost $$. Over all not bad towards the end of course. I did get treated very very well. I think due to paying full price she was extra nice to me. Total $$65. Now I just came back from the Philippines 12 dollars for a full hour massage and the extra cost me 35 dollars not rushed, it was the best. A trip to the Philippines cost total about 900.00 round trip. I think I will save my money and go to the Philippines 3 times a year

Joe Velvet
05-09-09, 22:22
Looking to find some new AMP talent last weekend, so I went window shopping. Stopped at about dozen Mesa parlors and asked, "Who's working today? " Didn't see anything that piqued my interest. Only one place (OK Spa) didn't offer to let me see the staff. Quickly moved on.

Stopped at Lucky with NT ad in hand and was greeted by a cute, thin and fairly young (25-30) Chinese (? ) girl. Said both therapists were busy and to come back in 1/2 hour. So I did.

I asked for a table shower, but was told I need to call ahead for that. So they can get the water warm. Kind of a lame story I thought, but didn't push it.

Jennifer starts an OK massage, nothing special. Asks me if I had been there before. "Yes, but over a year ago", my standard fib. After about 10 minutes she said to turn over. A little light leg and chest massage, I gently rub her leg and butt, and she gives me the HE hand signal. "Yes please" I tell her. "Will you tip me" she asks. "Of course" I said. The HE was nice after I asked her to slow down. Cute girl, nice time, good value.

Place - 8
Girl - 7
Performance - 7

Entry - 30
Tip - 40

Stay safe,
DannyWhere is this "lucky" massage parlor you went to?

Also, looking for a nice/clean/higher class parlor in the downtown (or near) phoenix area which offers table shower and/or HJ.

Any other recommendations?

Any specifics like costs/tips/address/girl you'd recommend would help

Thanks in advance

Dick Stiiff
05-09-09, 23:43
The New Times has many ads for MP's downtown or near.

See a few and report back.

Be safe,

Danny

Where is this "lucky" massage parlor you went to?

Also, looking for a nice/clean/higher class parlor in the downtown (or near) phoenix area which offers table shower and/or HJ.

Any other recommendations?

Thanks in advance

TheBanker001
05-10-09, 03:03
I was greeted by Chinese women in her 30's She was small and some what cute her English was very bad. It cost me 65. For a 40 min massage that was suppose to be an hour. The massage was very good but short. But the rest was OK I was kind of rushed cost $$. Over all not bad towards the end of course. I did get treated very very well. I think due to paying full price she was extra nice to me. Total $$65. Now I just came back from the Philippines 12 dollars for a full hour massage and the extra cost me 35 dollars not rushed, it was the best. A trip to the Philippines cost total about 900.00 round trip. I think I will save my money and go to the Philippines 3 times a yearNo offense intended for my next remarks but $$. 65 was extremely high considering it is common to be able to get the full hour expected plus full services for a total of $$ all over the Valley of the Sun. When RTFF there is much discussion on the need to keep prices low and to not over pay to set expectations for the service providers. The economic downturn is an excellant opportunty for us to collectively bargain lower rates. We can only do so if we are all consistent.

Lately, on the West Side, I have been able to get FS with a 1 hr massage for a combined cost of $. 6. Best of luck on the hunt and stay safe (and frugal)

The Banker

Joe Velvet
05-10-09, 16:51
The New Times has many ads for MP's downtown or near.

See a few and report back.

Be safe,

DannyThanks for the reply. But I'm not sure what you mean by "new times has many ads for massage parlors downtown. " what is new times? (I'm not from PHX)

What is the address/location of the "lucky" massage parlor? I couldn't find it on google.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance

Az Dude
05-10-09, 21:05
Phoenix New Times is the local entertainment weekly newspaper.

Here you go:

http://phoenixnewtimes.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/Results?category=4405

Joe Velvet
05-10-09, 23:46
Phoenix New Times is the local entertainment weekly newspaper.

Here you go:

http://phoenixnewtimes.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/Results?category=4405Thanks.

I've looked through all those.

They're not for massage parlors!

They're for escorts and I'm really trying to find MPs.

Any ideas? Please! I'm flying tomorrow and won't have int access.

Any recommendations?

TheBanker001
05-11-09, 11:03
Thanks.

Any recommendations?Pick up a "New Times" newspaper for free. As many questions as you are asking, it makes me wonder if we are supposed to go in with you and hold your hand while she gives you your TS. This hobby beats television but takes a bit more work.

TB

Quipster
05-11-09, 13:54
Thanks.

Any recommendations?
Not sure about this guy. .

The ads on that backpage link supplied by Az Dude are indeed for massage parlors/massuese. Also, it takes me about oh 5-10 minutes to find MPs online all by myself without referring to this site at all, so why all the trouble for him?

Some people just get in their own way.

Dick North
05-11-09, 13:54
Thanks.

Any recommendations?
Pay attention to the information that has been specifically addressed to you and what is generally available on this thread and also on the Craigslist thread where you have posted additional questions. The newspaper "New Times" is found at any convenience store in the Valley.
If you still don't get it then you may need professional help. With a join date of 5-8-09 and few posts, you will be fortunate to receive anymore info.
DN
PS. Quipster. That was absolutely amazing that we posted at precisely the same minute. Geez ... scary stuff. Yep, and I do agree that individuals like this guy are either doofusses or LE.

Joe Velvet
05-11-09, 14:38
Well,

Since this will be the 1st time I've ever even looked into this, I'm kinda clueless. I have looked at all the ads on CL and BP but all I find are escorts or individual massage chicks. I also see a whole lot of MP ads that have HOT young asian chicks but there is no way in f-ing hell those are the actual chicks. So, the only other option (at least it seems like it) is to go on a site like this (which I learned about last week) and read the reviews.

Alot of the reviews here use abbreviated MP names so there's no way for me to know what the hell they stand for. Hence the additional questions. Also, a lot of the links on here from CL and/or BP have expired so it's tough to knwo what people are talking about.

I just want to find a decent place. That's all.

Pay attention to the information that has been specifically addressed to you and what is generally available on this thread and also on the Craigslist thread where you have posted additional questions.

If you still don't get it then you may need professional help.

DN

PS. Quipster. That was absolutely fucking funny that we posted at precisely the same minute. Geez. Scary stuff. Yep, and I do agree that individuals like this guy are either doofusses or LE.

SummerSausage
05-11-09, 21:06
Thanks.

Any recommendations?

As Michael Jackson always says............Beat it!

Redrocks
05-12-09, 00:23
Well,

Since this will be the 1st time I've ever even looked into this, I'm kinda clueless. I have looked at all the ads on CL and BP but all I find are escorts or individual massage chicks. I also see a whole lot of MP ads that have HOT young asian chicks but there is no way in f-ing hell those are the actual chicks. So, the only other option (at least it seems like it) is to go on a site like this (which I learned about last week) and read the reviews.

Alot of the reviews here use abbreviated MP names so there's no way for me to know what the hell they stand for. Hence the additional questions. Also, a lot of the links on here from CL and/or BP have expired so it's tough to knwo what people are talking about.

I just want to find a decent place. That's all.

Go on Craigslist. Look in Therapeutic at all those ads with young Asian chicks that are not the actual chicks. Pick one, any one, go with the advice you found here on the board. Even though it says Therapeutic all of those HTML ads with stolen images should be in the Erotic section.

Joe Velvet
05-12-09, 14:13
Go on Craigslist. Look in Therapeutic at all those ads with young Asian chicks that are not the actual chicks. Pick one, any one, go with the advice you found here on the board. Even though it says Therapeutic all of those HTML ads with stolen images should be in the Erotic section.went to Lucky's last night.

The 37+ year old wouldn't let me see the staff to choose. LOL

She didn't look even decent so I left.

Is that pretty typical?

Joe Velvet
05-12-09, 21:22
Has anyone had any experience with:

Leopard, Cara Owner - Simple Cure Massage Thrpy LLC
(480) 284-7268
1550 E University Dr, #L3, Mesa, AZ 85203 Map it | Get directions
Cross Streets: Between N Harris Dr and N Hunt Dr

Dick North
05-14-09, 17:37
Please do not provide such explicit details to the board. Do you have a clue how many mongers and other interested individuals view these posts? You have reported a visit to 'Luckys" which is a mystery to me.
As far as I know, I am the only member to submit a post of an actual experience regarding Lucky spa.

DN

Az Mikey
05-14-09, 22:24
Has anyone had any experience with:

Leopard, Cara Owner - Simple Cure Massage Thrpy LLC
(480) 284-7268
1550 E University Dr, #L3, Mesa, AZ 85203 Map it | Get directions
Cross Streets: Between N Harris Dr and N Hunt Dr

If you are looking for an excellent theraputic massage, you'll find one there. I would suggest that you don't even try anything different. A lady friend of mine referred me to this place and they are indeed straight up nice ladies that will give you a great massage. If you are wanting extras, don't embarrass you or the ladies by going there and asking.

Merlin Magician
05-16-09, 10:19
I see a young lady named Cassie or Cassandra is adverting massages in E Mesa on McKellips.

A few years ago, She used to operate a massage parlor at Guadalupe and 101. Used real sexy ads to lure them in but NO Extras were ever available.

Sounds like a vindictive one toward the way she has been treated in the past by bad men, so she prick teases to take revenge.

Be wary. She advertises on Back Page. shows pics of a cute blonde but do not let that fool you. There will be NO HAPPY endings.

Bubba1979
05-16-09, 12:01
I see a young lady named Cassie or Cassandra is adverting massages in E Mesa on McKellips.

A few years ago, She used to operate a massage parlor at Guadalupe and 101. Used real sexy ads to lure them in but NO Extras were ever available.

Sounds like a vindictive one toward the way she has been treated in the past by bad men, so she prick teases to take revenge.

Be wary. She advertises on Back Page. shows pics of a cute blonde but do not let that fool you. There will be NO HAPPY endings.So true! I fell victim to that phony ad. She is a master of tease! Didn't know she had her own shop though. She works out of her house now.

NeverTell
05-17-09, 02:58
I went to a new place (new to me but have seen others post about it) on 16th St and Cheery Lynn (just a few blocks north of my old fav midtown). The place was closed and it was only 6:30 pm. Advertise that they stay open til 8pm.

Didn't have time to try any other place. I don't understand why these place close before men get off work.

Merlin Magician
05-17-09, 20:19
Tried the Asian Star on N CC on recommendation. An obsolute gorgeous knockout answered the window. She wsa busy please come back OK?

I go back in 45 min She still busy. One more hour she still busy. So I gave up there.

I decided to try the Relaxation/Lakeside Spa at Higley and University just to see what is actually there. No Latinas just two older really nice Thai ladies. Excellent massage and very therapeutic but absolutely NO extras despite some teasing. However I do not recommend if you have the "blue ball" aches. You will not get relief in that area.

Pepe57
05-17-09, 22:15
I drive by this place every time I go see Tasha which I did this week and it was more than wonderful again.
Pepe

Tried the Asian Star on N CC on recommendation. An obsolute gorgeous knockout answered the window. She wsa busy please come back OK?

I go back in 45 min She still busy. One more hour she still busy. So I gave up there.

I decided to try the Relaxation/Lakeside Spa at Higley and University just to see what is actually there. No Latinas just two older really nice Thai ladies. Excellent massage and very therapeutic but absolutely NO extras despite some teasing. However I do not recommend if you have the "blue ball" aches. You will not get relief in that area.

Bubba1979
05-20-09, 12:06
Hey Chilly Willy and Bbackman. New massage parlor opened in old location on Ray and McClintock. It looks legit however. I've called twice and once an Asian lady answered with the normal fake "me speeky bad english" gig. Maybe I will fall on the sword next week to check it out.

Chilly Willy
05-22-09, 08:48
Hey Chilly Willy and Bbackman. New massage parlor opened in old location on Ray and McClintock.

OK, just asking here - are we talking Ray & McClintock, the place called "Keep the Change", on the south side of Ray, or are we talking Ray & Rural, the place called Luxury Spa, on the north side of Ray?

Several years ago, before it was Keep the Change, the first place was good, but I've never been in Luxury Spa.

Bubba1979
05-22-09, 12:38
OK, just asking here. Are we talking Ray & McClintock, the place called "Keep the Change", on the south side of Ray, or are we talking Ray & Rural, the place called Luxury Spa, on the north side of Ray?

Several years ago, before it was Keep the Change, the first place was good, but I've never been in Luxury Spa.Yes. The old keep the change. I have been to both. Have had 2 good experiences at Luxury Spa and 1 twilight zone adventure there.

Good Luck.

NeverTell
05-23-09, 18:29
Tried to visit Rose Garden. Wanted to get a massage from Tasha cause I here they are actually good. Well, having never been before when the the lady behind the screen door asked if she could help me I said, yes is Tasha in today? Well, the lady behind the screen door was tasha. She opened it and said she didn't recognize me. I told her a friend recommended her but it came out like a jumbled mess. She simply stated she had another appointment in 15 minutes and I should try again tomorrow. I think I spooked her. So I left.

Went west to 16th street then north a bit to another place.

Was met by a very decent looking young latina named victoria. She looked early 20's. Nice body, great push up bra making her breasts look very nice in the skimpy dress. I paid 40 for 30 minutes and went in and got comfortable. Victoria started on the legs/butt area and it was good. I could swear she was blowing on my balls while I lay face down on the table. Things moved quickly and she wanted 45 for HJ and 80 for topless HJ. We negotiated to 65 for topless HJ (more than I like to spend but I wanted to see those boobs). HJ was nice and breasts were very suckable. Good experience-would repeat if in the area. '

Only complaint is that I didn't get my full 30 minutes. I do think that the girls should go back to the massage for the remainder of the time.

Weben
05-24-09, 01:09
Tahiti Spa has a new petite girl from LA working for a month. Attractive Chinese girl, probably in her 30s, but more than experienced on the massage side. Other options available. Tahiti is at 51st & Peoria, NW corner.

However, Amy at Anfu still my favorite. Young, petite and won't stop until you are totally happy. In fact, I usually go in later at night after working late. One time with Amy I could not quite reach my, well you know, as it was late and after a good massage I was tired. So, next time I was in Amy was like, "Don't want you to be tired", so we had our fun first and then she still gave me a great massage.

Anyways, just the heads up. Tahiti seems to be getting new girls from LA more often now. So it might become my new regular place.

Illegal Gringo
05-25-09, 13:11
Went over to the APT. Hana opened the door in a bikini. Very Hot, but had massive herpes outbreak above tiny bikini line. Decided to pass.

Sir Bishop
05-26-09, 19:15
I did a search for "Jamie" at Scottsdale Massage and only found one reference to her, but it didn't mention if she was an FS lady. I've been to the place before and her pic was great. Plan to go back but only if she is available to FS. Does anyone know?

You can PM me if you like.

Sir Bishop
05-26-09, 19:20
Hi!

I've been to Scottsdale Massage and saw a pic of "Jamie" on the wall. Thought I'd see her on my return trip but only if she was FS. Did a search here and saw that Bubba1979 had made a quick reference to her. No other info on the net about her. Can someone help out and let me know if she is or not? A quick PM to me will also work.

Thanks

Silver Tongue
05-27-09, 00:39
Any intel on Green Day Spa off of Shea Blvd.? Their website isn't working. Is it worthwhile? What are the going rates these days?

Redrocks
05-27-09, 01:12
Any intel on Green Day Spa off of Shea Blvd.? Their website isn't working. Is it worthwhile? What are the going rates these days?
From what I've heard, women range from 30-45, standard house rates, typical AMP rates with services going up around $.4 for FS. Friendlier service than other N. Scottsdale area AMPs.

Bubba1979
05-27-09, 23:06
Dang. Very, very bad week in mongerland. Jeez. Where do I start? Well. First stop Tibetian massage on Alma school. Disregarding a few posts here, I thought I would be the exception and get some "extras". Big time mistake. Not only did I not get extras, I got a dude that rubbed me down. Am I kidding? Hell no. For some reason I did not want to insult the guy. Believe me, I was thinking of all you guys and asking myself if I would post the humiliating details. So there you have it. Total melt down. Massaged by a Chinese guy. Damn! In fairness I have to admit it was a good massage, but none the less embarrasing.

Ok. So. After that I had the bright idea of meeting "trish" from craigslist despite Pepe's warnings. Another huge mistake. Shades of the joker from the latest Batman flick. Damn! What the hell is going on here? 70 bones for a tragic encounter. Holy smoke. I have an engine on fire here!

As far as some newbie asking about Jamie at Scottsdale massage. I don't think she is full service. I don't believe the "I saw her picture on the wall" story either. Quite frankly, she is my greatest encounter as of yet in this sorted career I have stumbled upon. Whoever you are guy. Don't expect any info on prized quarry on your first posting. Just not gonna happen.

Forgive my rambling.I write this from a cheap hotel in tempe after my Trish debacle.

What say we have a monger get together somewhere? I know I know. But I bet it would be alot of fun! Man. Someone throw me a bone. I need a sure thing at this point.

Bubba

FlyTwoHaveFun
05-28-09, 10:54
Bubba,

Sorry too hear about your bad luck. You know I was thinking you probably could have closed your eyes and randomly called someone off of BP and done better. :)

Later,
fly

Illegal Gringo
05-28-09, 15:55
Bubba,

The real question you have to ask yourself is whether it moved while a dude was rubbing you down.

circa 1990's Seinfeld episode

Sir Bishop
05-28-09, 22:46
Dang. Very, very bad week in mongerland. Jeez. Where do I start? Well. First stop Tibetian massage on Alma school. Disregarding a few posts here, I thought I would be the exception and get some "extras". Big time mistake. Not only did I not get extras, I got a dude that rubbed me down. Am I kidding? Hell no. For some reason I did not want to insult the guy. Believe me, I was thinking of all you guys and asking myself if I would post the humiliating details. So there you have it. Total melt down. Massaged by a Chinese guy. Damn! In fairness I have to admit it was a good massage, but none the less embarrasing.

Ok. So. After that I had the bright idea of meeting "trish" from craigslist despite Pepe's warnings. Another huge mistake. Shades of the joker from the latest Batman flick. Damn! What the hell is going on here? 70 bones for a tragic encounter. Holy smoke. I have an engine on fire here!

As far as some newbie asking about Jamie at Scottsdale massage. I don't think she is full service. I don't believe the "I saw her picture on the wall" story either. Quite frankly, she is my greatest encounter as of yet in this sorted career I have stumbled upon. Whoever you are guy. Don't expect any info on prized quarry on your first posting. Just not gonna happen.

Forgive my rambling.I write this from a cheap hotel in tempe after my Trish debacle.

What say we have a monger get together somewhere? I know I know. But I bet it would be alot of fun! Man. Someone throw me a bone. I need a sure thing at this point.

BubbaThanks for the post and point well taken about me being a newbie here. You are quite right about that point. However, I'm no stranger to other boards around the valley. I do appreciate your input on the Scottsdale lady, but it came a day late. You're right, she's good but not the FS I was hoping for. Still, she did a damn good job with the massage.

Be Safe, Play Safe

Dick North
05-30-09, 14:22
Bubba,

The real question you have to ask yourself is whether it moved while a dude was rubbing you down.

circa 1990's Seinfeld episode
I remember that episode. Hilarious. I guess I would never put myself in that situation and would simply say that I feel more comfortable with a masseuse (a female massage person) as opposed to a masseur which is a dude.
DN

Bubba1979
05-31-09, 17:21
Bubba,

circa 1990's Seinfeld episodeI figured I'd open my self up for some ribbing after that debacle.. In retrospect, its still a tough choice between the massage guy and Trish!

Ha.

Not Thatguy
06-04-09, 21:28
What do you guys think, is a full hour a waste of money? Stick to the half hour?

Grabme1
06-05-09, 15:29
I called Massage Max yesterday to see if Sarah was available. I had seen Yoko several times so I wanted to try the other girl that works their. I called and asked if Sarah was working, and was told yes she was working. When I got their, Yoko came to the window, I asked for Sarah and she said that she was Sarah now. What about the other girl. She is also named Sarah plus she goes by several other names and was on vacation. I politely left. If you call ahead be sure of who you want to see. FYI.

Zed75
06-05-09, 19:00
What do you guys think, is a full hour a waste of money? Stick to the half hour?I've only been to 2 AMP's so far but I have gone for the Hour both times. I enjoy a good massage, what can I say.

Tooncinator
06-08-09, 12:50
What do you guys think, is a full hour a waste of money? Stick to the half hour?

YMMV, of course. When I first started going to AMPs I had 3 or 4 half hour massages with no extras. After the last, I asked something like "with 1 hour do I get back and front?". Smile, nod, and I made a new friend.

With an hour, you should definitely get "the flip" and not have to worry much about time (in general).

Tooncinator

NeverTell
06-09-09, 00:58
What do you guys think, is a full hour a waste of money? Stick to the half hour?What do you want out of the AMP? If you are into the massage part then the hour is definitely worth it. If you are only there for extras then go for the 30 minute. I used to frequent an AMP that offered 20 minutes for 20 bucks (+tip). That was a bargain. The massage part sucked so why lay there for another 40 minutes? Got too much other stuff to do. You don't need to get the hour to get extras.

NeverTell
06-09-09, 01:07
Finally got to see Tasha at Rose Garden. Wanted an hour cause I heard her massages are actually good but she only had time for 45 minutes. Wished I had got the hour cause she does know how to give a massage. She also knows how to give a good table shower. It was 50 bucks for 45 minutes plus I paid 60 more for the tip which included topless HJ. I will repeat. I could have had the HJ for 40 but she insisted on 20 more for topless.

TheBanker001
06-09-09, 22:53
Anfu was a great place to visit today. Ada is unfortunately cycled out but Sophia was there, great as always. Interesting crew that they always have there. Often get an excellant therapeutic massage and the therepy extends beyond the traditional. My only complaint is after I get my massage there the next day, I need another therepeutic massage for my lower back.

I always get the hour. They always give me a full hour. If there is time left after desert, they revert back to a therepeutic massage. Taking pride in their work, an American trait from "made in China". What a great world we live in.

Total investment including 1 hour appointment is $. 8.

The Banker

Dick North
06-10-09, 16:32
Yoko! Wow! What can I say. Visited this am and was reminded of the Robert Palmer song 'Simply Irresistible'

What a doll-baby!

Wow! (oh sorry already said that)

DN

Dogger758
06-12-09, 20:42
From what I've heard, women range from 30-45, standard house rates, typical AMP rates with services going up around $.4 for FS. Friendlier service than other N. Scottsdale area AMPs.I am new to this site when you guys give a price is there always a 100.00 in front of the number. you say $.4 for full service?

Also i have been looking at mary from backpage who advertises massage and jacuzzie and shows her in a poll she say's $100.00 and body been there and is it worth it.

Dick North
06-13-09, 15:25
I called Massage Max yesterday to see if Sarah was available. I had seen Yoko several times so I wanted to try the other girl that works their. I called and asked if Sarah was working, and was told yes she was working. When I got their, Yoko came to the window, I asked for Sarah and she said that she was Sarah now. What about the other girl. She is also named Sarah plus she goes by several other names and was on vacation. I politely left. If you call ahead be sure of who you want to see. FYI.
When I last visited (late morning) Yoko appeared to be the only one working. We may agree that there is absolutely nothing wrong with her! But I would agree also that variety is the spice of life.
I asked Yoko about Angie whom I used to see and she said that Angie is no longer there. I believe that Merlin confirmed that she is now working at the East Valley location ... Sports Therapy or something like that.
Massage Max had closed the CC location sometime ago and then reopened fairly recently.
This new location is really nice. Nice waiting room (not that we would use it), professional massage signs indicating non-sexual activities and the use of the 'Thumper' for massage. (they actually had a Thumper in the room I was in although I did not get 'Thumped' while I was there). They also have a table shower.
They are operating very professionally and low-key as they are in a medical complex (albeit somewhat cheesy), but I suspect that Yoko may be the only one there for now.
DN

Jo Hosa Witness
06-13-09, 18:07
Anfu was a great place to visit today. Ada is unfortunately cycled out but Sophia was there, great as always. Interesting crew that they always have there. Often get an excellant therapeutic massage and the therepy extends beyond the traditional. My only complaint is after I get my massage there the next day, I need another therepeutic massage for my lower back...

The BankerIt's good to see Sophia is back in town. I ran into her again in a East Valley location several months ago and wasn't sure she was coming back. Great smile, and beautiful. I miss Mimi tho, and wonder if she's ever coming back. I originally met both at Anfu.

Chica Chaser
06-13-09, 20:29
....take a look at this page to decipher all the abbreviations used here.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1897

It will also be very helpful for you to read and search the forums here to get the answers you seek. You probably won't get much response to your questions, or be flamed for asking, until you post some solid reviews/reports to gain some credibility with the members of this board. Good luck!

I am new to this site when you guys give a price is there always a 100.00 in front of the number. you say $.4 for full service?

Also i have been looking at mary from backpage who advertises massage and jacuzzie and shows her in a poll she say's $100.00 and body been there and is it worth it.

J Deezy
06-14-09, 03:08
Stopped by an accupunterist (open very late) in North tempe area pricing was a little high for me so did not stay but the quality was high asking.- $$$.- FS. Did not even bother to talk down as it was already way to high for what I wanted to spend. Was disappointed as I continued North into the next city to see many places closed at 10. One about a mile north closed at 11 checked in to see what the establishment had to provide not impressed and left.

Stay Safe

Dampachi
06-15-09, 12:32
First time poster, long time viewer. Actually went to my first massage parlor yesterday and decided to go to Asian Star Massage yesterday. Felt rushed and didn't enjoy myself. I will never go back there ever again.

Dick North
06-15-09, 16:17
First time poster, long time viewer. Actually went to my first massage parlor yesterday and decided to go to Asian Star Massage yesterday. Felt rushed and didn't enjoy myself. I will never go back there ever again.
Well for starters, as this was your first experience do you suppose you were a bit anxious about the event? The girls in this business are very perceptive and cautious. It would have been a good thing for you to have described a few more details about your visit to better establish yourself on the USG.

When you go to an amp, define in your own mind what you desire. Do you want a good massage with extras or just a perfunctory massage with extras. I suspect that you selected one of the above else you would not have gone to this place.

The girls that I have met at Asian Star are younger and have a tendency to proceed to 'tickle & tease' quickly in order to speed up the process. I have been to this place several times and have had great experiences and have met some of the best talent in the area.

It's all in what you want and by reading the reports of the many dedicated mongers on this thread, you will be better equipped for future experiences.

DN

Vaquero
06-16-09, 00:08
Or some such shit like that.

Anyway, I went to the place around 202 and Guadalupe after getting a card weeks before from "Amy" at Dobson and Guadalupe.

The Amy I met had given a decent massage and was pleasant company.

I should have bailed this time around, because the Amy who returned my call spoke differently and didn't recognize the previous Amy's request that I pay a half hour next time and massage her after she was done with me.

This one was lame. Not much of a massage. When flipped she looked at my wood with wide eyes but refused to do anything until I expressly took her hand to ask.

Odd thing was when I was relaxing on that table, I think I may have seen a camera hole in the tile overhead. That's a bit strange. Anyone watching this film should know it won't last long.

Anyway, after that part, we had 15 minutes or so left, and she asked me, "So, what would like now, more massage, or would you like to talk?" I think she wanted an English lesson.

I told her to rub my feet.

Nice hooters.

Dogger758
06-17-09, 18:20
I went to Asian A. Massage on baseline and the 101.

I got a bigger girl named cindy she did not speak english very well and did not respond to well when I tried to touch or brush against her when she was massaging my sholders she had asked if I had been there before and I said yes.

When massage was done and went for flip she asked if I wanted anything else I pointed to her mouth she looked at me weird and pointed to my pants I got out a $100.00 and she left and came back with seran wrap to put over my dick. When she was done she said she was new and thought I was L. E.

But I don't think I would go back.

Dick North
06-17-09, 19:48
Geez guys I may have fallen for a 'bait' post. If so, my apologies.
DN

Tooncinator
06-17-09, 20:40
I'm trying to locate a pretty, youngish Chinese therapist named Stacy who used to work in Glendale. I heard she may be out in the Scottsdale or Mesa area - and maybe near a casino? Rather imprecise information, to be sure.

She gives a really nice massage, and one of the better foot massages I've ever had. I'd appreciate a PM if anyone can help out. Thanks!

Toons

Square Peg
06-18-09, 01:13
I had been eyeing the new spa on Alma & Ray, but no courage to check it out further. As I passed by tonight, I noticed it was dark and no open sign. I called the number and it was disconnected. Looks like they are out of business.

Someone mentioned Lux Spa on Ray. I have been there a few times for an acceptable therapeutic massage but no opportunities for extras were presented. There is another spa with the same name in Scottsdale that may be getting some confusing reports.

Dampachi
06-18-09, 11:54
Geez guys I may have fallen for a 'bait' post. If so, my apologies.
DNHaven't been able to check out the forums lately. Anyways, reason why it felt so rushed because as soon as I got in there, I was quickly told to undress and she started to do her thing and she kept on asking me every 5 minutes if I came and that occured for 15 minutes. Didn't really get the full half an hour.

Bubba1979
06-18-09, 15:16
Someone mentioned Lux Spa on Ray. I have been there a few times for an acceptable therapeutic massage but no opportunities for extras were presented. There is another spa with the same name in Scottsdale that may be getting some confusing reports.[/QUOTE]Weird. I have been offered extra's at luxury many many times.

Arizona Jack
06-18-09, 23:11
I was watching that spot for weeks before it opened thinking it might be good to try something brand new. I saw it open finally one week, then swung by the next week to check it out and it was locked tight as a drum and looked abandoned. There were also handwritten addresses on the door like they were trying to steer customers to another place.

Anyway, no telling what happened there.
AJ

Pepe57
06-19-09, 23:44
Another TER member posted a review on Tasha aka Lisa as follows.

"The table shower was nice, she paid attention to the boys and it was calm and relaxing. After she helped dry me off and we walked back to the message table. Lisa then started messaging my back and I caressed her legs. This prompted her to ask if I have ever been there before, which was code for what do you want. I asked for FS and we negotiated a sum. She got undressed and flipped me over and gave me a CBJ, which was OK. I played with her package and she asked if I wanted to go in there, which I did. (I should have taken my time but,she did have a rocking pair of tits and a great ass. She then layed on the table and we did mish and then switched to CG to finish. It was much shorter then I had hoped and we agreed to try again with HG. So she started a pretty nice massage and then we tried again, but the HG just did go any where, although she tried very hard. The experience was pleasant, but I had hoped for better."

I've never had a better time with anyone as good as Tasha.

HappyHunter79
06-20-09, 02:17
http://www.nationalledger.com/ledgerpop/article_272626590.shtml
Wow, protitution thats legal other than NV.

Fat Finger
06-27-09, 09:38
Team,

I was out last weekend and ended up at Ace in Mesa. I was greeted by a hot looking Asian who lead me back to the room. Massage was OK and session ended well, as she was very nice, friendly, and accommodating. I'm not sure if FS is on the menu there; however, I still left happy (HJ). Total was $.60. I have been to Ace a few times and have been impressed with the quality of girls and service every time. If anyone has encountered an Asian girl with nice large natural breasts or a two girl session please let me know. I did have a two girl session a year back or so ago at a place called Sunshine in Gilbert by asking, "Do you have a friend? " during the massage. At the end she had another girl come in and it was one of the best experiences I ever had at a massage parlor. Not sure if the "Do you have a friend? " works all the time and it seemed to only work once for me. Any thoughts or feedback on the boards or I'm would be appreciated.

RR

TheBanker001
06-27-09, 21:51
Team,

... I still left happy (HJ). Total was $.60.....

RRPaying $.0 for HJ is not good for setting pricing examples for the rest of us who can get FS for $ to $.2 in most of the AMPs in the Valley. I am glad I don't go to Ace or I would have to spend way too much time setting the providers straight on the correct pricing. $.4 is good enough for that type of outcome.

The Banker

TheBanker001
06-27-09, 21:54
Had a great dream last night about a session that was outstanding with an old friend who has returned, Cindy. Massage was inferior but who cares, at least 1/2 of the session was not focussed on therapeutic endeavors. Bottom line: Seeing reliable services, Priceless, Amazing FS experience, $.2 tip.

Lets keep working the prices lower, to reflect the economy.

The Banker

Jw No Phx
06-28-09, 09:46
Does this mean you didn't get one of the banking bailouts from Barry and his boys?

(I hope you at least chuckle a bit at my poor humor!)

JW

Lets keep working the prices lower, to reflect the economy.

The Banker

Jw No Phx
06-28-09, 10:01
Dreamt of going to Jade Garden on 59th Ave and Greenway at the end of May. 1st time there and took an hour. Was going to wait to post to see if the dream is the same next time around. Maybe early July, but decided to put a teaser out here now.

Decent massage, worked out kinks in my back and neck. $.4 for FS on flip. She seemed more than pleased with the tip, maybe should have started at $ but when these dreams come around I budget $$ for total to avoid the haggling. If she had wanted more I could honestly say that's all I had. I'm not good with a poker face. Had been months since I had one of these dreams and it ended much too quickly (my fault, not hers).

Will post more details when it repeats.

Jw

Fat Finger
06-28-09, 10:56
Paying $.0 for HJ is not good for setting pricing examples for the rest of us who can get FS for $ to $.2 in most of the AMPs in the Valley. I am glad I don't go to Ace or I would have to spend way too much time setting the providers straight on the correct pricing. $.4 is good enough for that type of outcome. --The BankerTeam,

Remember the economy is not just difficult for us, but also the girls. In fact a lot of massage parlors have closed down because of low tipping strategies demonstrated here by "The Banker". Perhaps some of our old time favorites. So what, I may have tipped an extra 40 dollars for a HJ. Big deal. I guess I am just not a nickel and dime kind of guy and don't mind giving the ladies an extra 20 bucks or so if I like the service. In terms of keeping the prices low that is a tough generalized statement to make. If a lady really likes you she will be more willing to negotiate and provide you with a lower price for her services. If you are more on the nasty looking side (pimples on ass, rash on ball sack) she most likely raise the price even higher because she will not want to be intimate with you. So your statement of "let's keep the prices" lower is a very difficult one to make because each monger will most likely get a different price depending on their connection with the service provider. If there is a hot chick at a bar you will take her home and do her all night long. If there is a nasty chick at the bar you will pass and go hit a massage parlor. I agree to keep the prices as low as possible but I think there are a lot of variables involved when it comes to price and negotiations. If the lady treats you good and you enjoyed the session my thoughts are to take care of her as the ladies as they are taking great care of us. I hope you don't have that nickel and dime point of view throughout your life as it will eventually catch up with you. Bottom line, if someone is good to you, go ahead and show them you appreciate it with a little bit of an extra tip. If you don't get good service, then it's OK to not give them any extra.

RR

Wally3349
06-28-09, 11:27
Never a disappointment here.

Great value too!

Tooncinator
06-29-09, 17:55
I can chuckle about it now... I've only asked for a 2nd girl in an AMP one time. As I mentioned to a friend, "they hadn't seen the same vids I had". Mr. Happy and the boys endured a decidedly grueling hj that day. Ouchies.

Glad that worked out for you! ;-)

Toons

Team,

... I did have a two girl session a year back or so ago at a place called Sunshine in Gilbert by asking, "Do you have a friend? " during the massage. At the end she had another girl come in and it was one of the best experiences I ever had at a massage parlor. Not sure if the "Do you have a friend? " works all the time and it seemed to only work once for me. Any thoughts or feedback on the boards or I'm would be appreciated.

RR

Michellepdxxx
06-30-09, 12:01
I am interested in working at a MP and am doing an interview at this salon.I was wondering if anyone has any info about the place.all I know is that there is a new staff and the place has done a lot of remodeling.

Thanks for the info!

Ricky Suerte
06-30-09, 20:31
My short story contribution for the week:

A few Fridays ago, I stopped at a place off 16th St. On Cheery Lynn (South of Osborn). I saw one good review on here and decided to take the plunge for my first visit to a parlor, ever.

I was greeted by Jamie (Jamey? ), an attractive mid 30s Hispanic lady. $40 for house for 1/2 hour. She left me to get comfortable in the room. A decent massage. On the flip, we got to know each other. Another $50 for topless CBJ. She had nice firm tits. Decent enough. She didn't complain when I took too long. It was hot in there. Seemed like the air wasn't working too good. She did say it was the first time she used that particular room. I had an enjoyable time!

I did see a younger cuter Hispanic girl watching TV on the way out.

Question: Do all massage places use the same Asian music soundtrack? It was exactly as I imagined based on TV/movies.

ActualClient01
07-01-09, 11:50
I hit Asian Star on Country Club yesterday had a good time nice looking mid to late 30's therapist with a large rack. Will repeat.

Enjoy

Tooncinator
07-01-09, 13:11
Question: Do all massage places use the same Asian music soundtrack? It was exactly as I imagined based on TV/movies.One place I used to visit had the same Chinese album every session - I can practically play it in my head!

My current favorite parlor has a radio/CD in each room and a variety of music. For awhile at the beginning of the year they had Xmas carols playing. That took some getting used to since it's not exactly "mood music".

Tooncinator

Bubba1979
07-01-09, 14:05
Thanks for the report.

Been eyeing that place for awile.

Hopefully the whole menu will be available.

Thephnx
07-01-09, 17:35
Team,

Remember the economy is not just difficult for us, but also the girls. In fact a lot of massage parlors have closed down because of low tipping strategies demonstrated here.

RREven though I am a newbie or sorts, I wish in age, I will have to agree with RR about tipping on quality or circumstance and not just trying to keep the prices down. Don't get me wrong, I like a "deal' more than the average guy. I personally have passed on extras because of no connection or fell out of the mood or just had a bad feeling. I sure don't want prices out of my range but I do want to take care of the girls that are of value to me, whether by service, looks or need. I haven't be involved enough to have a regular provider but I believe when I do, the situation would be mutually beneficial where we both give extra. If we are more generous with tips, would the quality of providers go up?

We live in a democracy where supply and demand works, well most of the time. If prices get too high for us, the demand will lessen and they will have fewer customers which would then normally lower prices. I think there is room for everyone and everyone's desires and pocketbook. I am in favor of a free economy and free choice.

The girls contribute to our welfare and I like contributing to theirs. Just my 2 cents.

Thephnx
07-01-09, 17:39
I am heading to Vegas next week and if anyone has recent experience with AMPs there, you can PM me if you like. And if anyone has had experience with a lady named Joy who sets up appts, PM with that info, please. Of course since I have never used or had a PM, I better check out how that works.

Thanks

Thephnx
07-01-09, 19:16
I have been here a few times and I get a very good massage by Cynthia, young cute and friendly personality. I have hinted about extras and have gotten no positive response so in mho they are straight up massage only. YMMV. The prices are $50/hr but have a special right now for $40 since they are in the middle of moving to 44 W. University.

I recommend them if you are looking just for a vg massage.

Take care.

TheBanker001
07-01-09, 19:22
I stopped by an AMP last night located on the N. side of Union Hills, just E. of the 51. Took an hour with Linda, a very petite Chinese therapist. Did a decent deep tissue but haggled too much for extras.

Ended up getting hj for .4 because she didn't have any protection and was priced too high for anything else.

She said she would give complete service if I brought a raincoat. Seems to me the only equipment I should supply is attached to me and leaves when I do.

The Banker

Onetimeonlyaz
07-02-09, 05:36
Hi,

I finally joind the site, I have been to a few AMP on the east side of mesa and had typical experience's but I saw the red moutain massage off the 202 N on main, and was looking for any info on this place, it looked like an AMP on the outside, I called to check out what it was, and got a voice mail but it didn't sound asian to me, so is it an AMP or mix or somthing else.

Usually when I call AMP they speak broken english.

2nd Chance
07-04-09, 06:38
You'd probably get better responses if you posted this in the Las Vegas section...

I am heading to Vegas next week and if anyone has recent experience with AMPs there, you can PM me if you like. And if anyone has had experience with a lady named Joy who sets up appts, PM with that info, please. Of course since I have never used or had a PM, I better check out how that works.

Thanks

Merlin Magician
07-05-09, 09:27
I am interested in working at a MP and am doing an interview at this salon.I was wondering if anyone has any info about the place.all I know is that there is a new staff and the place has done a lot of remodeling.

Thanks for the info!

I feel that Platinum may be risky. It is not anAMP. It is not licensed. No one working there is licensed. There is a huge amount of in-fighting among staff there. I had a bad experience there a couple of months ago and it was scary.

As a long time monger, I do not recommend. There are other places looking for good talent.

Further, I feel it is unsafe for mongers also.

Merlin. Poon Hard, Poon safe.

Weben
07-05-09, 13:16
You'd probably get better responses if you posted this in the Las Vegas section...

As one who spends a lot of time in Vegas I can tell you that 95% of the amps offer nothing more than a hand release, if that.

Apartment girls are the best in my experience. Some are independent and do it for the money and the fun. I had a girl from Taiwan a few months ago that offered multiple pops for $160. With a little V, I think I must have spent 40 minutes in multiple positions for the two pops. Not to mention her BJ skills were great (but all covered of course).

There amps that offer FS are usually Korean, the Chinese girls generally don't let that kind of thing go on, and most are Chinese (I know a couple of the women that own some of the amps in LV). However, if you want a really good massage with a backwalk, but no extras, let me know I can give you a couple places.

Merlin Magician
07-06-09, 11:53
Finally got back to Mesa from Texas. Went to my favorita Krystal at Sports Massage. They were closed. HAH!

Tried Asian Star on N CC in Mesa. Heard many good reports on this place. Got an older Oriental lady with a large rage rack.

However, the service was rushed and I didnt get the full half hour.

Very disappointed and I will not go back.

Merlin, Poon Hard, Poon Safe.

Jackal Hackal
07-07-09, 00:12
This is my first report and sorry to say, I am pissed off! Went to this place and was greeted by a latina in early 40s. She asked and I told 1/2 hr. Before letting me in, she started telling I have to tip. Told her, good massage gets better tip. She led me to a room and told to undress, returned and I told I needed a deep tissue, she goes, if you want deep tissue, you have to pay more. Don't know if thats a practice. She adds, if you want a relief, then thats fine. Since I wanted a good massage after a stressful day, I told her I need a good massage "too". She told me if you gonna tip thats fine, if not LEAVE! Was willing to tip, but didn't at all liked her attitude, so TTFO and left. Would never go to that b*tch and don't recommend to any of fellow mongers here. Wish to do something and see that shitty place close down.

2nd Chance
07-07-09, 03:30
I saw this while browsing phoenix.backpage.com

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/glendale_s_finest_40_00_special/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2549877

Is a body rub the same as a massage? $40 special sounds tempting!

Tryinit
07-07-09, 11:42
I saw this while browsing phoenix.backpage.com

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/glendale_s_finest_40_00_special/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2549877

Is a body rub the same as a massage? $40 special sounds tempting!

Gratuities NOT included

Tommy Gun
07-07-09, 12:55
This is my first post and I have not been able to find any reviews on this provider. She advertises both on CL and BP, does out call and goes by the name Serena.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot_sweet_blonde_best_quality_sensual_massage_37/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=5474139

If anyone has any experience I would appreciate hearing it.

2nd Chance
07-07-09, 21:17
Yeah, I saw that. I was more curious what the "body rub" was. Is it the same as a massage? Or, do they strip down and rub my body with theirs?

Gratuities NOT included

Azperson
07-08-09, 01:36
Yeah, I saw that. I was more curious what the "body rub" was. Is it the same as a massage? Or, do they strip down and rub my body with theirs?It's been my experience that body rub is the same as a massage, the provider or location just isn't licensed for "massage" by the city or whatever governing body handles that sort of thing, so they can't call it a massage.

I've seen what you mention referred to as body to body rub or body glide.

Hope this helps.

Puss Collector
07-11-09, 12:01
I just went in for my monthly workout session with my regular provider in Glendale. The MS told me that she is now works only by appointment because she got cited by LE for not having the proper paperwork. She went on to say that this was the 2nd time she got cited and therefore my provider couldn't work at the AMP anymore. MS had to her for me and made the date. Long story short turns out to be a good thing for me. I had my monthly workout session in more comfortable surroundings instead of a dark room at the AMP. She was willing to provide more than the normal FS routine because she knew me and wants a good review to build up her clientelle base. So YMMV. While I would like for her to stay in business a while longer, I don't want her to become too popular to where she raises her prices or reduces her services. So here is the pitch, if you don't like incall and prefer asian providers, with great attitude, some enhancements and who are willing to go the extra mile for your business this might be the one for you. PM me for additional details and pictures. Just so you all know, I will post this in the Escort section as well.

Walnut205
07-13-09, 00:10
Hello,

I just moved to Arizona from Washington state and was wondering if someone could give me some INFO on the massage parlor scene in Mesa/Scottsdale/Mesa; where to go, not to go, etc. Also, what's the street action like. It was pretty good in Seattle, but I don't know if the rules are the same here.

Thank you

Illegal Gringo
07-13-09, 13:09
http://phoenix.backpage.com/adult/classifieds/Results?adLanguage=All&layout=detailed&section=4381&keyword=kasey&category=

This girl has some great pictures, the bottom one is however really really old or a fake.

The first two pictures are also old and she takes a better picture with a ton of makeup than she looks in person.

Not worth the money and body is beat compared to ads.

Illegal Gringo
07-13-09, 13:11
Go see Michelle.

$.60 but she has a smoking asian body.

Only does the basics but you get a $500 looking body on the cheap.

Illegal Gringo
07-13-09, 13:14
Jessica, Terry, or Eve are the ones to see.

First two give great massage, third is getting better at massage but has the perfect back end.

$.40 but you could probably slide in for $.20 if you work them a little.

Many other young ding bats but massage is generally poor.

Azcat
07-13-09, 18:21
Hate to do the where should I go thing, but it has been too long since I lived there. Will be in town this weekend and was hoping a board member could direct me to a good MP on the west side. I will be in Surprise so I don't want to go all the way to Scottsdale or Mesa. If anyone is ever in Nashville I will be glad to help out (no MPs here just AAMP).

Thanks for the help

--AzCat

Negated
07-15-09, 02:36
Dreamed a little dream I made an appointment with Surri:

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/what_are_you_waiting_for_32/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=4617355

Good massage. Short and Pretty. I doubt Asian, maybe half at best. Certainly no accent. She works in the buff (and has a bangin' bod) but only allowed light reciprocal touching. No extra services, but got up on table real close for decent HJ finish. $$ for the hour which may seem high, but that is what was advertised, so she didn't upsell.

If what you're looking for is a good massage from a lovely lady with a simple finish and don't mind the price, then she's your girl.

Huey Lewis
07-17-09, 20:12
Recently went to the Flamingo on Glendale Avenue at about 50th Avenue. Massage was good for the twenty minutes that it lasted. The masseuse was an approximately forty year old Asian that was carrying just a few too many pounds for my taste. Sorry, I forgot her name. Your tastes may vary. Obviously, you may get a different masseuse based on the day and time of day that you visit.

Also went to what formerly was known as the Red Butterfly on 43rd Avenue, south of Glendale Avenue. I do believe they have changed their name. Masseuse was named Ja Ja and also had a good style of massage. On the flip, there was no conversation, no winking, no pointing, she went straight to work with her hands. Perhaps, this is her method of setting boundaries. Ja Ja was also a forty something Asian with just a touch too many pounds for my liking.

I have no objection to a mature Asian masseuse. In fact, that would be my preference. It simply seems my dumb luck that I am drawing the ones that could stand to lose fifteen pounds.

Tired of the Westside I journeyed to others’ favorite, the Rose Garden on 7th Street south of Thomas Road.

My masseuse was Sue, from Los Angeles. She was Asian and I would put her in her late thirties, but I could be wrong there.

She asked if I would like medium or soft massage. I responded hard.

Be careful what you ask for. While I was lying there, I imagined her interning as a lumberjack. Hard is an understatement.

I had another vision of seeing her with her skirt off and reliving that famous scene from the movie "The Crying Game."

I never saw her with her skirt off and I say the above in total jest, more for emphasis than anything else. She had a grip most males would envy.

Near the end of the massage where they start beating on you with closed fists, I figured someone nearby from BandAids would be coming over to rescue me. It was quite loud.

Do you really want to hurt me? I fully expected to wake up the next morning with bruises from head to toe. I am happy to report there were no bruises to be found.

What little conversation we had leads me to strongly believe that she has some type of background other than massage but connected to the field of health. She knew too much. That is not a complaint.

There are many massage places that charge extra for deep tissue. The Rose Garden, with Sue, does not. Same price as light to medium touch. She earns her keep with that style. It definitely is much, much more work for her.

I have never felt anything comparable and another masseuse at the same place will most likely give you a different experience. If you like a strong massage, she is one you should try. It hurts so good.

Puss Collector
07-18-09, 00:21
Huey Lewis,

Now that's what I call a comprehensive report.

Thanks

Illegal Gringo
07-18-09, 17:30
Go see Michelle.

Only does the basics but you get a $500 looking body on the cheap.I should be more clear. She gives a nice massage and then does the VIP basics for $1.60 so total is $$ for the half hour. Definitely a $$$$$ body.

Mt Red Neck
07-19-09, 23:32
Go see Michelle.

Only does the basics but you get a $500 looking body on the cheap.Wow.

I have NEVER seen anyone anywhere worth $500.00

Bigboobs
07-21-09, 17:43
Where is this place, Asian Gal Spa.

It is the place on Guadalupe and the 101 called Asian Girls Spa?

Go see Michelle.

Only does the basics but you get a $500 looking body on the cheap.

Illegal Gringo
07-23-09, 23:18
Wow.

I have NEVER seen anyone anywhere worth $500.00And I did not say the were worth $500, that is what they charge. Michelle has smokin body for the price.

Illegal Gringo
07-23-09, 23:20
Where is this place, Asian Gal Spa.

It is the place on Guadalupe and the 101 called Asian Girls Spa?If Michelle is not there she is down the street a mile at another joint by the same owner. Just ask AGS girl where she is at.

She is not Full GFE but you will get to tap a great body.

Gingimlet
07-24-09, 18:40
Hi,

I finally joind the site, I have been to a few AMP on the east side of mesa and had typical experience's but I saw the red moutain massage off the 202 N on main, and was looking for any info on this place, it looked like an AMP on the outside, I called to check out what it was, and got a voice mail but it didn't sound asian to me, so is it an AMP or mix or somthing else.

Usually when I call AMP they speak broken english.Its been a couple years since I've been here, (my granddads a snowbird, has a place not far from this place). Definately not AMP, gals look like they just aged off the stripclub circuit.

Nice options. But again, its been awhile

Feel free to pm for more det's.

NeverTell
07-25-09, 18:24
Stopped by sports massage (east mesa on Main) about 8:30 in the morning, it wasn't open yet. I didn't see any hours posted. Stopped back by later that evening and the place was too busy to take me in and asked me to come back in an hour. I didn't have time so went home unhappy.

Confuse
07-25-09, 22:47
Huey Lewis,

Now that's what I call a comprehensive report.

ThanksI believe this is a same person...What do you think lets Vote for it?

Joined in 5/03/09 his trying to be cool about what his posting in here...But I have a very strong feeling it's him....Tempe Stud75

07-11-09, 10:58
Reports: 59
Thread is fixed at top of thread list Escort Reports
Views: 20,655
Posted By Puss Collector
AMP Provider Turned Escort

I just went in for my monthly workout session with my regular provider in Glendale. The MS told me that she is now works only by appointment because she got cited by LE for not having the proper paperwork. She went on to say that this was the 2nd time she got cited and therefore my provider couldn't work at the AMP anymore. MS called her for me and made the date. Long story short turns out to be a good thing for me. I had my monthly workout session in more comfortable surroundings instead of a dark room at the AMP. She was willing to provide more than the normal FS routine because she knew me and wants a good review to build up her clientelle base. So YMMV. While I would like for her to stay in business a while longer, I don't want her to become too popular to where she raises her prices or reduces her services. So here is the pitch, if you like asians providers, with great attitude, some enhancements and who is willing to go the extra mile for your business this might be the one for you. PM me for additional details and pictures. Just so you all know, I will post this in the MP section as well.

05-06-09, 02:44
Reports: 1,252
Thread is fixed at top of thread list Massage Parlor Reports
Views: 252,015
Posted By Puss Collector
Do MP gals do outcall?

It just doesn't make any sense at all.

Chilly Willy
07-26-09, 09:45
I believe this is a same person...What do you think lets Vote for it?

<snip>

It just doesn't make any sense at all.

Seems quite possible. The poor guy has such limited mental capacity, he uses the same terminology over and over again, and always tries to present himself as getting more than the rest of us (as if the girls can't help but immediately want to be his personal sex slave).

Most annoying, though, is his insistence on repeated attempts to get back on this board to boast about his absurd fantasies. It's like the little kid who won't stop demanding your attention.

Bubba1979
07-26-09, 14:47
For sure the same person. Kind of enjoyable in a way. Something you get used to and feel secure in. Actually I admire is writing style, although I'm sure all is stories are 100% bull. At least he is writing something. This board has been pretty slow as of late.

NeverTell
07-27-09, 17:06
I believe this is a same person. What do you think lets Vote for it? I'm not conviced that PussCollector is is TempeStud75 but I do agree his posts are fake. He states in May that he is afraid of AMPs but then in July he states that he is on his way to his "regular" monthly AMP visit. How do you get a regular in 2 months?

I am convinced however that you, Confuse, are TempeStud75. You joined 2 days before TempeStud75 was banned. You had to know that you were getting banned so you quickly created another account to make sure you would be able to get on the site.

You have not provided any good info to this site. Your first post was rejected by Jackson and now your second post is tyring to bring up an old discussion that is better left dead. Sounds just like something TempeStud75 would do.

Your third post will be spent calling me a moronic boob, that you get more girls than I and that you have so much money you don't know what to do with it.

If you are smart, your 4th post will be about the AMP you visited and the girl you saw, how much money it cost and how good she was. Let's keep the board focused!

Dick North
07-27-09, 20:22
You guys did some great investigative work. I got really involved with the original Tempe_Dud battle and hope that something similar doesn't happen again. I am convinced however, that Mr Dud has reappeared on this forum under several aliases.

Hopefully, addressing some inconsistencies in reports will eliminate the distractions and allow us to continue posting on the activities of our hobby.

Now, if the economy would only rebound and provide DN some more monger funds, I would be a happy dude.

DN

Denton
07-27-09, 21:44
I'm not conviced that PussCollector is is TempeStud75 but I do agree his posts are fake. He states in May that he is afraid of AMPs but then in July he states that he is on his way to his "regular" monthly AMP visit. How do you get a regular in 2 months?

I am convinced however that you, Confuse, are TempeStud75. You joined 2 days before TempeStud75 was banned. You had to know that you were getting banned so you quickly created another account to make sure you would be able to get on the site.

Puss Collector sounds a lot like TempeStud75's Pussywrecker alias that he used after he was banned, so I wouldn't be surprised if both of them are him and he is playing some kind of weird game.

Michellepdxxx
07-27-09, 22:57
If you ever go to Sports Massage and they aren't open,you can stop by and see me up the street @ Platinum Bodyworks.

TheBanker001
07-28-09, 01:08
I was dreaming this afternoon about an encounter with a new girl, Yoyo (I know, like the toy, but less fun to play with). She claimed to be 28, must have done poorly in math because I am sure she added the years wrong by at least 5 (she was too low). She was about a 6 for body, 2 for breath, and average in face.

If she was any good at giving a massage I could be more forgiving on the other attributes. I took the FS package (dreaming naked beggars can only be so choosy) for a total of $1.8 (took the 1 hr massage).

Normally I am very pleased with all aspects of service at ANFU and will attribute this bad dream to timing in the rotation of providers. I will be back in 4 weeks with the expectation that my dream will be with someone else.

Good luck trolling and try to avoid nightmares.

The Banker