PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53

Ripped Off123
06-14-23, 15:32
It does require all the normal shit, I use it as a way to separate finances though. I get a direct deposit straight into the Cashapp account. No unnecessary convos with my SO because the money was never there. I also only pull cash from the Cashapp card and I only subscribe to dumb shit like Rubmaps through it.Ah, might not be for me. I'll have to test some of these, but there are crypto cards for small amounts without requiring user information in the past. Those are generally issued overseas, so should work for international sites as well as US.

Marty McFly
06-14-23, 16:26
Hey guys,

Sorry for posting this here, but I don't know of a better place to ask this question. I'm looking for a good place to get a really good deep tissue massage for an affordable price. I live in Glendale, so something in that area would be the most convenient for me, but I'm willing to drive a bit if I have to in order to get my back taken care of. It doesn't have to be a massage parlor- I'm fine going to their place or having them come to mine. Anybody got any good suggestions / recommendations? Thanks in advance.

KwonJoe07
06-14-23, 17:01
My experienceis that's its as pricey or pricier than you were quoted. I've never has amore than a HE available there..Bummer. I tried searching here before I went but didn't see any posts about the place.

JamesGeorge
06-15-23, 01:29
I am headed to your city next week for business and hoping to have some fun at Latina Spas or American Spas.

Found these 2 so far. Are these good. Is one better than the other? Any others I should consider over these 2? Thank you for any help.

Latina Spa Beauty Reflexology Spa.
10262 E Apache Trail.
Apache Junction, AZ.
623-298-8009.
9 am-9 pm.

Latina Spa (Latinas in Mesa).
1235 S Gilbert Rd Mesa.
480-258-9410.
9 am-9 pm.

Heel Lover
06-15-23, 07:46
I am headed to your city next week for business and hoping to have some fun at Latina Spas or American Spas.

Found these 2 so far. Are these good. Is one better than the other? Any others I should consider over these 2? Thank you for any help.

10262 E Apache Trail.
Apache Junction, AZ.
623-298-8009.
9 am-9 pm.

1235 S Gilbert Rd Mesa.
480-258-9410.
9 am-9 pm.1235 one used to be called or may still be called mystic waters or mystic waters spa.

I think there have been some reports on this board under this name (although those are old). I believe the discussion was that it is in the same center that there is a planned parenthood (although not right next door) haha.

Uboatct
06-15-23, 11:20
Any new reports on the MF girls to share? I usually see Sara but am looking to try someone new so any current info would be helpful. Thanks.

Hank75
06-15-23, 19:24
I have been seeing Wendy at Moon Lake for over 10 years. Great massage with a HE, very affordable.

She's on her vacation, but I went in anyways and saw Amy. Middle aged Asian woman. This was a very disappointing visit!

Amy was not even close to Wendy. Terrible massage, left for more than 5 minutes in the middle of it. Full visit lasted less than the time I paid for and was all around not fun. Got the job done, but not the usual level of service.

I'll only go back for Wendy!

KhromedHome
06-15-23, 19:26

10262 E Apache Trail.
Apache Junction, AZ.
623-298-8009.
9 am-9 pm.

1235 S Gilbert Rd Mesa.
480-258-9410.
9 am-9 pm.I have not heard of anything good about either place. I cannot remember where I saw the reviews (ListCrawler? Rubratings? Here?)

If you are going to be in the far East Valley and want to splurge, Red Mountain is the way to go. $$ & $$$ for more than HE.

Red Mountain Spa.
9124 E Apache Trail Suite #13.
Mesa, AZ 85207.

Same price point is Maximum Wellness in west Mesa.

835 E Southern Ave Mesa 85204.

I've heard great things about Bombshell Victoria. $400/ hr is her going rate. Too expensive for me unfortunately. I've read that FS might be available but at a higher price point.

https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/1421689

CoqueMeat
06-15-23, 19:47
I've seen Lulu's redheaded partner (not on MF) and reviewed her here. Good massage in undies followed by topless HJ. I would presume Lulu's service is similar but I don't know for sure.

How is Sara's service?

Any new reports on the MF girls to share? I usually see Sara but am looking to try someone new so any current info would be helpful. Thanks.

DannyBoy63
06-16-23, 01:56

10262 E Apache Trail.
Apache Junction, AZ.
623-298-8009.
9 am-9 pm.

1235 S Gilbert Rd Mesa.
480-258-9410.
9 am-9 pm.The one time I went to 1235 it wasn't worth the effort. Upsell from the start and lackluster service. I paid $. 6 house fee and she wanted an additional $$$ for FS and $ for an HJ.

TomasNomas
06-16-23, 08:10
The one time I went to 1235 it wasn't worth the effort. Upsell from the start and lackluster service. I paid $. 6 house fee and she wanted an additional $$$ for FS and $ for an HJ.I was at 1235 at the beginning of this month. I rarely make it to the east side of town but I was there for a graduation party. My friend told me that he goes there from time to time so I tried it on the way home. I walked in and was greeted by a cute Latina spinner and walked back. The next thing I knew a different girl came in. While she was nice she was also about 30 to 40 pounds heavier. Just like DannyBoy said the upsell had started. I just paid for the HE and left. Very disappointing.

Bigboobs
06-16-23, 10:30
I have been seeing Wendy at Moon Lake for over 10 years. Great massage with a HE, very affordable.

She's on her vacation, but I went in anyways and saw Amy. Middle aged Asian woman. This was a very disappointing visit!

Amy was not even close to Wendy. Terrible massage, left for more than 5 minutes in the middle of it. Full visit lasted less than the time I paid for and was all around not fun. Got the job done, but not the usual level of service.

I'll only go back for Wendy!You mentioned affordable, what do you normally tip Wendy?

AzHooligan
06-17-23, 17:11
Any foot spas in the east valley that offer extras?

I don't go to foot spas often, usually I hit up blue sky or pacific spa in chandler and I'm good with a level one finish and on my way.

FOOT SPA ETIQUETTE: do you take your pants off and leave the boxers on when going to a foot spa, or lose everything and cover your junk with the towel?

What seems to be the norm? I've gone to one after work and took my pants off but left the boxers on and the lady didn't seem to flinch. But there was no extras unfortunately. Just looking for a rub and tug spot in the chandler area that's not dream, blue sky or pacific, my usual spots.

Thanks for any info.

TheSunDevil
06-17-23, 20:12
Hold the phone.

Tell me more about Dream, Blue Sky, and Pacific.

Foot spas that get the job done in Chandler? I had no idea.

Any foot spas in the east valley that offer extras?

I don't go to foot spas often, usually I hit up blue sky or pacific spa in chandler and I'm good with a level one finish and on my way.

FOOT SPA ETIQUETTE: do you take your pants off and leave the boxers on when going to a foot spa, or lose everything and cover your junk with the towel?

What seems to be the norm? I've gone to one after work and took my pants off but left the boxers on and the lady didn't seem to flinch. But there was no extras unfortunately. Just looking for a rub and tug spot in the chandler area that's not dream, blue sky or pacific, my usual spots.

Thanks for any info.

IndyJon
06-17-23, 21:00
Hold the phone.

Foot spas that get the job done in Chandler? I had no idea.Those are all full massage places and not specific foot places (I've not been to Blue Sky but I assume it's similar). I've never seen the foot-specific chairs at Pacific or Dream.

By the way, Pacific Foot Spa has been Bashan Wellness Spa for years now so they don't even have "foot" in their name.

Heel Lover
06-18-23, 00:55
Can someone share the latest Rubmaps review (I think 2 weeks ago) of massage savy? Private message is fine.

Also, does anyone Know if this is Mainly a FS place or just basically a level one finish? I'm only interested in good massages (preferably with pretty therapists) or level one at most. I know tianmei exists but it is further for me (good, sensual massage but no finish although others have reported a level one finish). I also know could just do a level one finish at a FS place, but that just pisses the therapist off (or they'll want way more money than the normal level one price).

Basically, I'm looking for good massage (even if legit) with pretty (all therapists pretty at the place, not unicorn once in a blue moon occasion) lady -sensual massage even better even if legit-with pretty therapist.

Or decent massage (not shorted on time or massage time completed after release) with level one finish. East Valley only and seems like Chandler is best bet (mesa seems to be mostly FS or legit massage with old, ugly grandmas haha).

I am closer to mesa / Gilbert border than say mesa where mcc is. But I think mcc is only maybe 10 miles away from me. Gilbert I think is legit only places (and seems to be the old ugly grandmas).

AzHooligan
06-18-23, 12:44
Chi foot spa on Alma school and germann, I popped in the other day after someone mentioned getting a good massage here with no HE, I like a good massage when I can get one. It was an older lady that I got, 40's or 50's but wow she gave a great massage, I paid 60 for the hour and she took me back to a hallway that just had some of those wooden dividers with white inserts you can practically see through. It was really dark so you can't see much, she was super strong and worked my back and legs great. Even rubbed my balls a few times from the back so I enjoyed the teasing while I could, and on the flip she grazed my junk more then a couple times so I removed the towel and she didn't put it back, she kept on with the rub and grazed my junk some more but that was it unfortunately there was no HE to be had. I ended up with a great massage and blue balls and ended up going to ALOHA and pounding out my frustration on a cute little young chick with a huge rack, didn't get her name but she said she was there till the end of the month.

AzHooligan
06-18-23, 12:47
The last time I went to massage savvy was a year ago and it was an old lady that gave me a massage with no HE, times may have changed since then but who knows. I walked in to the foot spa next to it a week ago and it was a chubby Asian lady with glasses who did not look attractive so I bounced because they seem to be owned by the same person and they just go from either shop when they are needed.

Can someone share the latest Rubmaps review (I think 2 weeks ago) of massage savy? Private message is fine.

Also, does anyone Know if this is Mainly a FS place or just basically a level one finish? I'm only interested in good massages (preferably with pretty therapists) or level one at most. I know tianmei exists but it is further for me (good, sensual massage but no finish although others have reported a level one finish). I also know could just do a level one finish at a FS place, but that just pisses the therapist off (or they'll want way more money than the normal level one price).

Basically, I'm looking for good massage (even if legit) with pretty (all therapists pretty at the place, not unicorn once in a blue moon occasion) lady -sensual massage even better even if legit-with pretty therapist.

Or decent massage (not shorted on time or massage time completed after release) with level one finish. East Valley only and seems like Chandler is best bet (mesa seems to be mostly FS or legit massage with old, ugly grandmas haha).

I am closer to mesa / Gilbert border than say mesa where mcc is. But I think mcc is only maybe 10 miles away from me. Gilbert I think is legit only places (and seems to be the old ugly grandmas).

Heel Lover
06-18-23, 13:02
The last time I went to massage savvy was a year ago and it was an old lady that gave me a massage with no HE, times may have changed since then but who knows. I walked in to the foot spa next to it a week ago and it was a chubby Asian lady with glasses who did not look attractive so I bounced because they seem to be owned by the same person and they just go from either shop when they are needed.Thanks for the info.

IndyJon
06-18-23, 14:58
Chi foot spa on Alma school and germann, I popped in the other day after someone mentioned getting a good massage here with no HE, I like a good massage when I can get one. It was an older lady that I got, 40's or 50's but wow she gave a great massage, I paid 60 for the hour and she took me back to a hallway that just had some of those wooden dividers with white inserts you can practically see through. It was really dark so you can't see much, she was super strong and worked my back and legs great. Even rubbed my balls a few times from the back so I enjoyed the teasing while I could, and on the flip she grazed my junk more then a couple times so I removed the towel and she didn't put it back, she kept on with the rub and grazed my junk some more but that was it unfortunately there was no HE to be had. I ended up with a great massage and blue balls and ended up going to ALOHA and pounding out my frustration on a cute little young chick with a huge rack, didn't get her name but she said she was there till the end of the month.I had that same experience there (maybe it was my review that you read). She was going all the way up my leg touching things but with the layout I didn't expect anything further to happen so I didn't try anything like you did.

Jrcnr
06-18-23, 20:37
I stopped by OB this morning and requested my fave Julie. Thankfully she was working and available. Gents she's a must see. She does everything on point; does an amazing handy and the vocals like no other. Another great aspect is I was there for the full 30 mins. When I walked in I was led to a room by Nicole which had beautiful Ds. At the begging of my time with Julie she asked if I wanted two girls which I declined. I enjoy my time with Julie but I'll definitely see Nicole next time. Both are there until the end of the month.

NativeAz53
06-19-23, 09:49
I stopped by OB this morning and requested my fave Julie. Thankfully she was working and available. Gents she's a must see. She does everything on point; does an amazing handy and the vocals like no other. Another great aspect is I was there for the full 30 mins. When I walked in I was led to a room by Nicole which had beautiful Ds. At the begging of my time with Julie she asked if I wanted two girls which I declined. I enjoy my time with Julie but I'll definitely see Nicole next time. Both are there until the end of the month.Thanks for the review.

OB Which spa is that.

Heel Lover
06-19-23, 10:25
Thanks for the review.

OB Which spa is that.Ob=Orange Blossom.

Bubba1979
06-19-23, 10:32
Hold the phone.

Foot spas that get the job done in Chandler? I had no idea.Blue sky is not a Foot Spa. Jennifer is the Mamasan. Older with Cat glasses. Rooms have curtains. Jennifer provides an excellent deep massage that gets better and better over time.

Scott Phoenix
06-19-23, 11:41
I stopped by OB this morning and requested my fave Julie. Thankfully she was working and available. Gents she's a must see. She does everything on point; does an amazing handy and the vocals like no other. Another great aspect is I was there for the full 30 mins. When I walked in I was led to a room by Nicole which had beautiful Ds. At the begging of my time with Julie she asked if I wanted two girls which I declined. I enjoy my time with Julie but I'll definitely see Nicole next time. Both are there until the end of the month.The last time I was at OB, I saw Crystal in late December. She was really nice. After reading this review, I may need to return soon.

Sveetoh
06-19-23, 13:24
I've found places with real massages and handshakes. I've found places with real massages and FS even.

I've yet to find a place with a real massage (or halfway decent) that is willing to settle on vocal. They either want to sell "everything" (except bear) or it's just a friendly handshake.

Anyone had had luck with anywhere that's happy to do vocal and do any halfway decent rub as well? Or just really anywhere happy to sell vocal lessons, not sure why that's the hardest thing to find at the moment.

Bigboobs
06-19-23, 13:54
Has anyone been to La Palma 1747 and Alma School Rd, Mesa, AZ 85201 and seen old lady Nancy? Thinking about experiencing that and want to know more details other than what reviews I've read from 6 months ago. I know she's old, but I heard she has massive tits. Thanks Mongers.

TheSunDevil
06-19-23, 15:49
I've found places with real massages and handshakes. I've found places with real massages and FS even.

I've yet to find a place with a real massage (or halfway decent) that is willing to settle on vocal. They either want to sell "everything" (except bear) or it's just a friendly handshake.

Anyone had had luck with anywhere that's happy to do vocal and do any halfway decent rub as well? Or just really anywhere happy to sell vocal lessons, not sure why that's the hardest thing to find at the moment.It's harder to upgrade out of comforts zone than it is to agree on a downgrade. Go to a full sex spot, and ask for vocal only. This is actually quite easy.

Jrcnr
06-19-23, 16:06
The last time I was at OB, I saw Crystal in late December. She was really nice. After reading this review, I may need to return soon.I have had the pleasure to spend many times with Crystal. The last time I saw Crystal, maybe a few months Julie was at the window. I had an appointment set up. With Crystal but have returned numerous times for Julie; very enthusiastic and committed. Sold on her, hands down. But next time I'll see Nicole. Enjoy!!

DatyDan
06-19-23, 18:18

Savvy

I am closer to mesa / Gilbert border than say mesa where mcc is. But I think mcc is only maybe 10 miles away from me. Gilbert I think is legit only places (and seems to be the old ugly grandmas).Last time I was at Savvy was about 4 months ago. Massage from Linda was better than average, alas the looks are a little less than average, older but good enough for handwork. They used to have a young, attractive girl there that only manned the desk but that was years back.

Hank75
06-19-23, 22:39
You mentioned affordable, what do you normally tip Wendy?Usually. 4 or. 6. That's what we started with years ago, and it's never changed.

NativeAz53
06-19-23, 22:58

Anyone had had luck with anywhere that's happy to do vocal and do any halfway decent rub as well? Or just really anywhere happy to sell vocal lessons, not sure why that's the hardest thing to find at the moment.Try Jax now Rae I believe she has good reviews when it comes to a good massage. Might be only handy or YMMV.

TheSunDevil
06-20-23, 00:42
Try Jax now Rae I believe she has good reviews when it comes to a good massage. Might be only handy or YMMV.Rae is handy only.

JamesGeorge
06-21-23, 02:17
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/all-american-girls/53060457

TOFTT.

3 girls working. Kelsey best looking by far.

Blonde, perfect body and great attitude.

Looks: 8. 5 (Selena Gomez is my pefect 10).

Only downside. Tits were not real and a little too big for my likes. I prefer B or C cup.

Looked to be about 35. I prefer about 20.

Attitude: 9 she had her rules, but very nice.

No FIV.

Price: 4 Expensive.

$50 for 30 minutes.

Extra $100 for HJ.

Extra $200 for CBJ.

Extra $400 for FS.

IF the price wasn't so high, would have ranked in my all-time top 10%.

JamesGeorge
06-21-23, 02:30
I just left a review of my experience with Max Wellness. Someone had recommended I try Top Spa. I am having trouble finding it. Can someone provide me a Link, Address, Phone #?

Thank you.

Bigboobs
06-21-23, 02:56
I just left a review of my experience with Max Wellness. Someone had recommended I try Top Spa. I am having trouble finding it. Can someone provide me a Link, Address, Phone #?

Thank you.Top Spa.

753 S Alma School Rd #6.

Mesa, AZ, 85210.

Okane
06-21-23, 16:42
I enter, there is a large, and I do mean large Chinese Mafia looking guy in a black suit at the front desk.

Behind him are two women, Mia and Casey. In the past I have had both. Mia was.

Bad and Casey would at least make you happy before you left. However, neither.

Speaks any English and this large Chinese man states" No touching anymore', as I entered.

I quickly do an about face and leave. What the hell. I go to these places for a.

Pleasant rub and maybe more. Whoever has taken over this place is going to lose.

A lot of business.

Just a heads up. There are many, many better places. This place was so close to.

Where I live, I thought maybe things had changed. NO!

Okane.

JamesGeorge
06-22-23, 01:44
Thank you to the person that earlier recommended this place.

It was an amazing dream.

I asked to see all 4 working and picked Sophie. Very cute (I would guess less than 25).

B / C Cup which was perfect.

Pretty face.

Amazing shower. Even licked me clean. EVERYWHERE. Yep, there too.

Back to the room.

Immediately BBBJ.

Then CG.

Then Mish.

Light kissing.

Snuggle.

Then dressed me.

6 and then 1. 6.

Stzas
06-23-23, 09:03
Anyone know of any Asian nuru spots? Any help would be appreciated.

UltraDuster1
06-23-23, 13:13
Rae is handy only.Where is Rae?

AZLivin
06-23-23, 15:17
I decided to stop by Nirvana around 2 pm yesterday and it was one of the worse experiences ever visiting an establishment. They were busy, which is fine. So they had nowhere for me to wait and stuck me in the Kitchen. I didn't like it and said I would just come back. Mamasan said we give you good service. Ok so I waited, mistake. After about 15 minutes I'm taken to a room. Cool things should get better. Girl is pretty and nicely stacked. Nope. Tickle massage then flip and what do you want. I ask for BBBJ, she says no covered $.60! I said yeahhhh no she settles on $.40. She rushes the whole thing to the point where I'm not even into it. I finish and get out of the place. Nirvana is usually a good time but not this time. I'm disappointed I even waisted the money I did.

Red5643
06-23-23, 17:01
Does anyone have any insight / details on Kandy at Beauty Reflexology? She posts on AS a lot and has a few recent reviews on RM under the BR page (I'm not a paid member anymore so I can't read them). If she looks anything like her ad pics, which I'm sure are fake, I'd make the long drive out to AJ.

Conejo Joe
06-23-23, 17:04
I had a chance to see Nicole this week. I asked for Julie, but she either didn't understand or pretended not to.

Nicole is definitely cute with man made C / D, a few minutes of decent massage and breasts on my back, then she took the donation and came back.

As we started having fun. The door opens and Julie enters with another busty asian asking about 3-4 some. I wish I brought more cash. The other girl pulled up her top and put them in my face. I said I'd be back next time with more cash.

Overall, Nicole is cute but no where the service of Julie. Nicole didn't offer shower service (I showered alone), RIM, or CIM.

Best I could get out of Nicole was there were 4 girls working. The 3rd girl definitely had a nice man made D. Nicole said she didn't know the name of the other girl or her english really is that limited.

SuitNTie420
06-23-23, 18:38
All I can say is wow! I stopped in great spa this afternoon on my way home from work and was greeted by an absolute angel named yo-yo! Mama popped out to give me a hug and said YoYo was new and tons of fun so I went with her recommendation. This girl has a beautiful face, nice freshly shaved pussy and all-around great proportions.

I am so glad I did because we connected as soon as she grabbed my hand and looked deep into my eyes and the whole experience really did feel like an absolute dream.

From the sit down shower where she climbed in my lap and simulated cowgirl while making out with me to going back to the room and having her blow me and rim me until I was just on the edge to an absolute fuck fest, where she drained every drop out of my body and left me dazed and confused with a giant smile on my face. One of the best experiences I've had this year, where I was literally sitting in my car about to leave and pondering going right back in and going for another hour.

I will be back in a day or two to see this fire cracker again!

TheSunDevil
06-23-23, 20:29
Where is Rae?Somewhere in Tempe. She'll drop an address when you book and deposit.

KhromedHome
06-23-23, 22:08
Where is Rae?https://tryst.link/massage/rae-massage

MehMedic
06-24-23, 00:22
All I can say is wow! I stopped in great spa this afternoon on my way home from work and was greeted by an absolute angel named yo-yo! Mama popped out to give me a hug and said YoYo was new and tons of fun so I went with her recommendation. This girl has a beautiful face, nice freshly shaved pussy and all-around great proportions.

I am so glad I did because we connected as soon as she grabbed my hand and looked deep into my eyes and the whole experience really did feel like an absolute dream.

From the sit down shower where she climbed in my lap and simulated cowgirl while making out with me to going back to the room and having her blow me and rim me until I was just on the edge to an absolute fuck fest, where she drained every drop out of my body and left me dazed and confused with a giant smile on my face. One of the best experiences I've had this year, where I was literally sitting in my car about to leave and pondering going right back in and going for another hour.

I will be back in a day or two to see this fire cracker again!I'm visiting from Chicago. What are the damages here in az?

SpaSearcher
06-24-23, 10:00
Stopped by Spring and pulled nana. Around 5' 10", thin with smaller assets. No tableshower this time, didn't ask because I had just showered. Light 5 min rub then handed over standard donation, she left and came back. Good vocal skills while DATY. During the main event I could tell she was faking her reactions pretty bad so I kept driving until she was ready for cim.

Wouldn't see her again. Seems like spring is hit or miss, and don't ask for the address, it's not on google maps, I just drive to it. It's off of baseline I think.

AzHooligan
06-24-23, 17:10
Anyone see her? Worth it?

https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/2742865

AzHooligan
06-24-23, 17:17
This place is in the plaza in chandler on the southeast corner of Gilbert road and chandler blvd. Next to copper still, I popped in for a 60 min massage but did not get her name. She was a really thin asian chic go figure LOL. She game me a fantastic massage for a solid hour. On the flip she did this thing were she popped your leg up and rubbed between your crotch and thigh and teased a bit but that's where it ended. I popped the towel off and motioned but she just smiled and said no they don't do that. I will return for the massage alone.

IndyJon
06-24-23, 18:55
Anyone see her? Worth it?

https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/2742865Yes, that's Kim. I've seen her a couple of times. Her rates used to be $150 for the hour and then another $50 for topless but obviously they're higher now.

She does do a nice massage and doesn't just go through the motions. She works out of her home but does have a dedicated massage room on the first floor. No draping was provided when I was there.

AzHooligan
06-24-23, 20:30
Thanks Indy, I'll have to check her out soon.

Yes, that's Kim. I've seen her a couple of times. Her rates used to be $150 for the hour and then another $50 for topless but obviously they're higher now.

She does do a nice massage and doesn't just go through the motions. She works out of her home but does have a dedicated massage room on the first floor. No draping was provided when I was there.

Stomp2
06-25-23, 13:46
Thanks Indy, I'll have to check her out soon.Saw her a few years back. Does give a decent massage with a nice HJ. Did want. 5 more for topless. Didn't go for topless first visit, but seems to have a decent rack. Pics she post are a little outdated. She is older looking than pics. Never did go back to see if more was offered on table.

TreyMc
06-25-23, 19:58
Does anyone have any insight / details on Kandy at Beauty Reflexology? She posts on AS a lot and has a few recent reviews on RM under the BR page (I'm not a paid member anymore so I can't read them). If she looks anything like her ad pics, which I'm sure are fake, I'd make the long drive out to AJ.I used to see here when she had a spot off Glendale & I-17. Saw her 3–4 times before she went way out East.

Pics are her or close enough. Strips to lingerie on the slip with plenty of touching encouraged. Very friendly. Would repeat but AJ is a long way. Unsure of what her fees are there. Prior was $ for HJ and $$ for CBJ, plus house.

Recommended!

AzMan1001
06-25-23, 21:49
I made the decision to make my way to Glendale and visit Great Spa. I was greeted by the mamasan. She asked me how long I wanted to stay. I said the hour. I paid the fee, and she escorted me in. As I was getting undressed, I heard someone come in. It was Yoyo. I had seen her before, and I knew I was in for good time. We started with small talk. She asked what I wanted, and I told her everything. She said 160 and agreed. She left for a bit and came. She asked me if I wanted to shower, and I said sure since I was a little sweety from the hot weather. She grabbed my hand and took me to the shower room. She turned the water on waited until the right temp. We talked for a bit as we waited then told me to sit. She began to shower me and cleaned me well. She told me to sit on the bench and then started to give me a good BBBJ. She knows how to suck and felt great as I sat there and watched her. She kissed for a bit and finished the shower and went back to the room. She told me to lie down, and she started to kiss me. I love it when there is kissing involved. You could feel her soft lips press against mine with a little bit a tongue. She moved up so that I could suck on her breast. Her skin is soft to the touch. She then moved to 69. Her pussy tasted so good. She was getting wetter by the second as she sucked me good. She slipped the cover on and got on. She went all cowgirl, and I could feel her tightness. She almost made me cum. We switched to doggy. Her moaning caused me to thrust into her harder and faster. Switched to standing mish and finished. She saw all the cum in the cover. She smiled and you came so much. We cleaned up, got dressed and she sent me on my way with a kiss. I am coming back.

Spice01
06-25-23, 21:51
I found myself in Glendale and decided to go to Great Spa. I went and her a voice say one minute. Soon I saw this very tall and thin woman come to the front to greet me. My she is a looker. A model type girl. I asked her name, and she said Fiona. She then asked me how long I wanted to stay. I said 45 minutes since I have a little bit of time. She came to the door and let me in then took me to a room. She asked if I wanted to shower, I declined and told me to get undressed and she would be back. I got undressed and lay down on the table. She came in. She started to lightly touch me and asked me what I wanted. I told her I wanted. She said 160. I got up and gave her the tip. She said to lay down and she went out once more. She came back and took her mini dress of and holy shit. The body on this girl. She had a nice ass and great boobs. She began to lightly touch once again but moved to kiss me. Her lips soft and plumped. She kissed you slowly. She moved down to suck my nipples which got me going then she moved down to suck on little head. Her slow movement made my body tingle. She hit a few spots that made my toes curl. I wanted to taste her. I told her to move to 69. I began to eat her out. She began to moan and wiggle when I hit the good spot. She would stop sucking when I got a good spot to moan. I told her I wanted to fuck her, then she put the cover on. She got on and began to bounce on me. She felt good and her body was driving me crazy. I sat up with her still on me and picked her up and laid her down on the table. I start to fuck her slowly then pick up the pace. I love her moans they turned me on. I could feel her get tighter. We moved to doggy and went at her. I busted and finished. She began to clean me off and got me water. I dressed gave a kiss and left.

Apex3333
06-25-23, 23:22
I stopped by M Day Spa in Mesa on Saturday afternoon. Door was locked, lights off, and the phone number is no longer in service. They haven't cleared the place out though. I thought it might be temporary until I called the number.

Batman8899
06-26-23, 09:22
Stopped by Spring and pulled nana. Around 5' 10", thin with smaller assets. No tableshower this time, didn't ask because I had just showered. Light 5 min rub then handed over standard donation, she left and came back. Good vocal skills while DATY. During the main event I could tell she was faking her reactions pretty bad so I kept driving until she was ready for cim.

Wouldn't see her again. Seems like spring is hit or miss, and don't ask for the address, it's not on google maps, I just drive to it. It's off of baseline I think.I saw Nana on Sunday and agree. She seemed very mechanical, just going through a checklist in her head. In K9 she basically just became a lump on the bed. Finished with a BBBJ / HJ with more HJ than anything. At that point I was loosing interest and want to finish up.

Batman8899
06-26-23, 09:26
I stopped by M Day Spa in Mesa on Saturday afternoon. Door was locked, lights off, and the phone number is no longer in service. They haven't cleared the place out though. I thought it might be temporary until I called the number.Wen there months ago and there was a 20-something hottie. Went back and it was all older talent. Never tried it again after that.

Did Prince Spa on Stapley and Palm on McKellips also close?

MacAttack1
06-26-23, 12:17
I saw Nana on Sunday and agree. She seemed very mechanical, just going through a checklist in her head. In K9 she basically just became a lump on the bed. Finished with a BBBJ / HJ with more HJ than anything. At that point I was loosing interest and want to finish up.Similar experience at spring about week ago. I got Hannah at the time since she looked the prettiest from nana and sunny. Nana looked a little bit older to me but what made me not want to go with her was her attitude. I was supposed to have her originally but straight from the jump she just seem like she wasn't having it that day. So I decided to wait for the others. Well anyways, got Hannah and everything was ok except she didn't like to DFK much with any tongue, and she wanted upcharge for CIM. Up from the $. 6. Not a great day at spring.

McNastyNasty
06-26-23, 14:09
Thank you to the person that earlier recommended this place.

It was an amazing dream.

I asked to see all 4 working and picked Sophie. Very cute (I would guess less than 25).

B / C Cup which was perfect.

Pretty face.

Amazing shower. Even licked me clean. EVERYWHERE. Yep, there too.

Back to the room.

Immediately BBBJ..I'll be back in town and hope she is still there. This chick enjoys what she's doing or is great at faking it.

And cute + good body!

Lostros
06-28-23, 02:49
Went and saw YoYo, they were busy at first so I also got a massage from Gege before hand. Yoyo was probably about 28, c cup, very enthusiastic. She let me know they where getting some new girls in as well, and that it is indeed the cities fault that there is no longer a massage table. That said, there was a seat which led to a very pleasant pole experience. Same rates as before.

Surf5637
06-28-23, 11:23
Kelsey looks like she should be working Bottle Service in Scottsdale?

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/all-american-girls/53060457

TOFTT.

3 girls working. Kelsey best looking by far.

Blonde, perfect body and great attitude.

Looks: 8. 5 (Selena Gomez is my pefect 10).

Only downside. Tits were not real and a little too big for my likes. I prefer B or C cup.

Looked to be about 35. I prefer about 20.

Attitude: 9 she had her rules, but very nice.

No FIV.

Price: 4 Expensive.

$50 for 30 minutes.

Extra $100 for HJ.

Extra $200 for CBJ.

Extra $400 for FS.

IF the price wasn't so high, would have ranked in my all-time top 10%.

BobColeman
06-28-23, 19:00
Went and saw YoYo, they were busy at first so I also got a massage from Gege before hand. Yoyo was probably about 28, c cup, very enthusiastic. She let me know they where getting some new girls in as well, and that it is indeed the cities fault that there is no longer a massage table. That said, there was a seat which led to a very pleasant pole experience. Same rates as before.Next to jerky brothers? Yes, in Glendale?

SuitNTie420
06-28-23, 20:24
I made my way back to great spa hoping to find yo-yo again, but instead I was greeted by another beautiful woman named Fiona who told me yo-yo was in the middle of a session but she would make sure I was happy if I gave her a chance. Who am I to turn down a sexy girl ready to show me her skills?

Fiona is absolutely beautiful, has a nice athletic body with big tits and big fat eraser nips, which I love. She also had a very clean and tasty pussy which I ended up getting to know up close and personal. I'm not going through every detail but we had tons of fun in the shower with a great blow job with deep throat and gagging and an even better time when we went back to the room. I did my best to hold out and we fucked in three or four different positions until I finally bent her over doggy and went to town until I came. She grinded on me until every drop was out and then pulled me out and turned around for a long deep kiss.

Amazing woman, 60 to the house and 160 to her. I would be happy to see Yo-yo or Fiona when I come back in a few days, these 2 are amazing fucks and sweet women.

BaswMentattic
06-29-23, 11:09
I made my way back to great spa hoping to find yo-yo again, but instead I was greeted by another beautiful woman named Fiona who told me yo-yo was in the middle of a session but she would make sure I was happy if I gave her a chance. Who am I to turn down a sexy girl ready to show me her skills?

Fiona is absolutely beautiful, has a nice athletic body with big tits and big fat eraser nips, which I love. She also had a very clean and tasty pussy which I ended up getting to know up close and personal. I'm not going through every detail but we had tons of fun in the shower with a great blow job with deep throat and gagging and an even better time when we went back to the room. I did my best to hold out and we fucked in three or four different positions until I finally bent her over doggy and went to town until I came. She grinded on me until every drop was out and then pulled me out and turned around for a long deep kiss.

Amazing woman, 60 to the house and 160 to her. I would be happy to see Yo-yo or Fiona when I come back in a few days, these 2 are amazing fucks and sweet women.Do you know how long the current group of girls are going to be there for? Hoping to go next week but if it's different set of girls, I didn't want to be disappointed. Thanks in advance.

ConcreteMarine
06-29-23, 14:21
Is this the same Lucy (I)?

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/hws/d/gilbert-lucis-therapeutic-massage/7637277601.html

Desert Rat
06-29-23, 19:24
https://www.mapquest.com/us/arizona/great-spa-284280739

After waiting forever my favorite Westside AMP is once again open for business. I see the AMP SOP was followed to the letter with Christmas lights and Target knick-knacks on every wall. I drew the lovely Ivy with nice fake tits, long black hair, and a tiny little ass. The lady showed me to the large room near the shower so I could spread out my considerable carriage. She gave a condensed massage and then a quick flip to play with Mr. Happy. I asked for the full meal deal. Ivy could suck a golf ball through a garden hose and she proved it with a high quality deep throat BBBJ. The lady then jumped on top and rode me like Rowdy Yates on a cattle drive. Ivy then flipped over and asked me to fuck her from behind. I grabbed those two tiny butt cheeks and took her to pound town. At first she was very verbal but then she was just grunting like a wild animal. I eventually blew in the receptacle like a discount submarine on the way to the Titanic. Ivy smiled and cleaned me up from head to toe. The lady provided the requisite shot glass of a water bottle and I was back on the dusty trail. $40 to the house for 1/2 hour and $160 to the lovely lady.

Bubba1979
06-29-23, 22:23

After waiting forever my favorite Westside AMP is once again open for business. I see the AMP SOP was followed to the letter with Christmas lights and Target knick-knacks on every wall. I drew the lovely Ivy with nice fake tits, long black hair, and a tiny little ass. The lady showed me to the large room near the shower so I could spread out my considerable carriage. She gave a condensed massage and then a quick flip to play with Mr. Happy. I asked for the full meal deal. Ivy could suck a golf ball through a garden hose and she proved it with a high quality deep throat BBBJ. The lady then jumped on top and rode me like Rowdy Yates on a cattle drive. Ivy then flipped over and asked me to fuck her from behind. I grabbed those two tiny butt cheeks and took her to pound town. At first she was very verbal but then she was just grunting like a wild animal. I eventually blew in the receptacle like a discount submarine on the way to the Titanic. Ivy smiled and cleaned me up from head to toe. The lady provided the requisite shot glass of a water bottle and I was back on the dusty trail. $40 to the house for 1/2 hour and $160 to the lovely lady."rode me like Rowdy Yates on a cattle drive" Grunting like a wild animal? Discount submarine? Wow. Good stuff Mr. Rat!

Tsfh14
06-30-23, 00:10
Had the pleasure of meeting Sophia (previously reviewed) at the Top recently.

I agree with the previous reviewers--she's definitely a looker and has amazingly well done manmades, nice smooth skin and a shapely bottom that's smackable--some belly fat but NBD I'm no model myself. My general rule of thumb is to add 5-10 years onto your initial impression of how old she is, but this one may actually be in her mid-late 20's.

While she was friendly enough, she was on her phone the entire time she was giving a massage, clearly distracted, and kept stepping out to chat with another lady and asking if I wanted music. Damn shame because she was half decent at working the back.

Otherwise, services delivered were per typical AMP. Very good BBBJ + CIM finish and was receptive to any and all positions despite slightly rushing me.

Overall, I'd say:

Looks 8. 5/10.

Service 8/10.

Attitude 6/10.

Not a bad experience, especially with such a good-looking provider, but I do find myself missing the K girl days.

Always a solid and relatively affordable experience when I'm in town.

SuitNTie420
06-30-23, 12:15
Do you know how long the current group of girls are going to be there for? Hoping to go next week but if it's different set of girls, I didn't want to be disappointed. Thanks in advance.I would imagine they will still be there when you get into town but to be honest, I've never been disappointed with the girls at Great spa. They might be different, but they always have beautiful girls that are great at what they do.

Make sure to leave us a report!

AsianLoverMan
07-01-23, 08:17
Was in the neighborhood (Power & Baseline) so went to Spring Massage. I had tall girl Nana, but saw Apple also, who seemed more attractive to me. But I cannot complain about Nana's service. Everything was on the table $. 6, but it was one of the very best experiences I have ever had. She is exceptionally skilled with the use of her tong. She knows where to put it and what men like.

Jrcnr
07-01-23, 10:03
I would imagine they will still be there when you get into town but to be honest, I've never been disappointed with the girls at Great spa. They might be different, but they always have beautiful girls that are great at what they do.

Make sure to leave us a report!I always felt the girls change every month. Like today, I'd love to head over to OB and see if Julie is working. But probably not. It's the end of June. I'll definitely call to confirm. But going to Tops, Aloha, OB and the now closed Golf. I'd see a change at the beginning of the month. Just make a call.

Hootersman1
07-02-23, 00:25
Hello Phoenix members! I really enjoy reading all your posts on massage parlors and escorts in your area. I will be in Phoenix the week of July 21 for the VFW national convention. According to many posts, you have some wonderful gems there. I am deciding which place or places to try, there are so many options to try! I really like to try the place in Glendale, sounds like that place is top notch with excellent ladies with nice MMs. There is also a place that the ad says their place has nothing on their place, it is hidden behind AMPM place I believe. The ladies there are not asian also. Just don't know which ones to try. I like the one that has the gal showering with you, and the fun starts there. But I am not sure of the names of the places, the abbreviations to a "foreigner" like me are hard to decipher. If possible, can I get some more intel on the good places, and their name? I would appreciate it. I don't have much to offer in return, I live in Iowa, and the AMPs here are NOT good; They give excellent massages, but getting anything more than a HJ is very rare. I haven't had any luck with more. The only place that may offer more is in the quad cities. But the ladies are also old, finding anyone under mid 30's is not common. So, reading your posts have really got me excited to get to Phoenix! You guys are lucky!

Jrcnr
07-02-23, 02:31
Hello Phoenix members! I really enjoy reading all your posts on massage parlors and escorts in your area. I will be in Phoenix the week of July 21 for the VFW national convention. According to many posts, you have some wonderful gems there. I am deciding which place or places to try, there are so many options to try! I really like to try the place in Glendale, sounds like that place is top notch with excellent ladies with nice MMs. There is also a place that the ad says their place has nothing on their place, it is hidden behind AMPM place I believe. The ladies there are not asian also. Just don't know which ones to try. I like the one that has the gal showering with you, and the fun starts there. But I am not sure of the names of the places, the abbreviations to a "foreigner" like me are hard to decipher. If possible, can I get some more intel on the good places, and their name? I would appreciate it. I don't have much to offer in return, I live in Iowa, and the AMPs here are NOT good; They give excellent massages, but getting anything more than a HJ is very rare. I haven't had any luck with more. The only place that may offer more is in the quad cities. But the ladies are also old, finding anyone under mid 30's is not common. So, reading your posts have really got me excited to get to Phoenix! You guys are lucky!My opinion if you're talking the Glendale or Peoria area. Orange Blossom (OB), Great Spa and Nirvana I believe it's called are top there. I'm not sure about what you referred to behind something. The first two should have 3-4 girls each, which will keep you happy.

TomasNomas
07-02-23, 11:48
My opinion if you're talking the Glendale or Peoria area. Orange Blossom (OB), Great Spa and Nirvana I believe it's called are top there. I'm not sure about what you referred to behind something. The first two should have 3-4 girls each, which will keep you happy.If you are talking about this place, I would avoid it. The pictures are not who works there and the upsells are very expensive, in my opinion. I have been there a few times and left because of it.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/arizona/phoenix/143180965

Heel Lover
07-02-23, 12:57
If you are talking about this place, I would avoid it. The pictures are not who works there and the upsells are very expensive, in my opinion. I have been there a few times and left because of it.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/arizona/phoenix/143180965That ad is hilarious. Pretty straightforward about what to expect. In service.

But then the pictures- I think at least the majority of them- are of porn "stars". Not of the big name stars, but yeah those women aren't working at that place. They don't show the names with the pictures also (like maximum wellness in mesa which I've never been to but apparently has beautiful massage ladies that look like their pics and have names with pics but is Hella expensive).

DFulton69
07-02-23, 14:45
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/hws/d/gilbert-most-excellent-massage-for-you/7638338411.html

Batman8899
07-02-23, 19:35
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/hws/d/gilbert-most-excellent-massage-for-you/7638338411.htmlYes. Great massage. Good HJ finish, OTC, I really didn't push for more. In a salon suite type environment but quiet and relaxing. About 40-45 yo, avg size. I would see her again.

Jrcnr
07-02-23, 21:30
Yes. Great massage. Good HJ finish, OTC, I really didn't push for more. In a salon suite type environment but quiet and relaxing. About 40-45 yo, avg size. I would see her again.Interesting. What was your total to her?

DFulton69
07-02-23, 21:32
Yes. Great massage. Good HJ finish, OTC, I really didn't push for more. In a salon suite type environment but quiet and relaxing. About 40-45 yo, avg size. I would see her again.Thanks.

What was the donation for the HJ?

Batman8899
07-03-23, 10:39
Thanks.

What was the donation for the HJ?$70 for the massage. She never asked for a donation amount. I tossed her $80 because I liked the massage and we went over by about 15 minutes. She did not clock watch and was focus on the massage and a happy customer.

CoqueMeat
07-03-23, 11:07
I visited the parlor on the NW corner the other morning at around 8 a. I tried OB (east of there) first, but they were not open yet and I had a short window of opportunity.

I am horrible with Asian accents, so I can't recite any of their names, but I was met at the window by a very short thin attractive woman in a red nightie. Asked her for half hour, and she let me in and led me back. Seemed cool, left the room leaving me to get undressed. Chair in room for belongings, lots of mirrors and monitor for surveillance cams.

Went face down, and door re-opens with a different lady. This one a little younger, much taller and not as thin. Not thick either. Good balance. A little light touch to start things off, then flipped once I had relaxed a little. Negotiated BBBJ, she left the room with the donation. She came back in and dropped her top to show a nice full set of natural perky Cs. Great tits. She immediately got to work. Maybe only 30 seconds of "foreplay" so that was a turn-off, but that's only going to make her job more difficult! Thankfully, it turns out she was willing to go to completion without complaint. Some fake moans while my hands wandered, but she had some ground to catch up for with the lack of pre-work. I'd say it was a solid 25 minutes of her bobbing. I got surprised her with a little CIM and the rest on her chin. No complaints. Not much emotion at all from her really.

She did a quick clean up, yammered something about the mess on her face I think, then left the room for my obligatory bottle of water. I got dressed, slammed the water and left the empty in their trash so it wasn't the bottle of shame as I left! Ha Ha! One of you was waiting in the parking lot to take your turn. I Hope you weren't wanting a long BJ because I wore her out for that first thing!

I'd revisit. Not as good as my OB visits, but if I needed something before OB opened again, I'd repeat even with her. I wouldn't go out of my way to see her though.

Overall looks - 6-7.

Tits - 8.

Attitude - 6-7.

Skills - 7.

Sensual - 4-5.

Okane
07-04-23, 15:32
I walked in and met a hag looking 60 year old.

In the past, Aikiko was great. She passed away and I wanted to see if her daughter was running it.

It is also now labels with signs that say MASSAGE.

I asked the woman for a hug, to see how friendly she might be. Not very!

She hunched over and gave me a half head touch. Wierd.

I was offered a massage but declined.

I would enjoy hearing from the person who did a post on rubmaps about Lakeshore to hear about their experience.

PM me if that's most comfortable.

Okane.

WestTraveler
07-05-23, 19:14
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/hws/d/gilbert-most-excellent-massage-for-you/7638338411.htmlAnd she has a place about a mile off the 60 in Gilbert (on the second floor of a professional building with several other massage studios inside), I saw her last December and got nothing but an okay Massage. I posted about it on the forum, but the Craigs link is dead. I am pretty sure it is the same ad. She may have decided massages only aren't paying the rent.

CheezeCup
07-05-23, 23:52
Had some business in Sun City and saw a massage parlor at the back of a bank. Drove over there and saw that it was Nirvana. I found Nirvana. Parked and went in. The slide window opened and a beautiful girl with a perfect smile was there. She asked me how long I wanted to stay, and I said an hour. Gave her the hour fee and then she let me in. She took me to the room. I started to get undress and she started to help me. Off to a good start. She began to kiss me. Her lips are very soft. We stopped and I asked her for her name. She said Diana. Instantly thought of Wonder Woman. I could feel myself getting turned on. She asked me what I wanted, and I said everything. She said 160 and I happily gave it to her. She then asked me if I wanted a table shower. I couldn't decline. She left to get the shower ready. I was already hard. This girl has a killer figure. Nice body in a mini dress. Plum lips, white soft skin. She came back and took me to the shower room. She told me to lay face down then she began to clean good. She slid on me I could be her boobs. She has some perfect when I saw take the towel off. I could also feel her ass and pussy rub all over my back. She slides over me, making my skin feel all tingly and good. She then began to lick me all over. Different feeling. It felt good. Made me hard. She finished the tongue play, and she washed her mouth. She told me to flip over, and she began to slide again. She kissed me for a bit. She felt that I liked it. She rubbed herself all over. Rub my cock on her pussy as she slid over me. We finished and moved the action back to the room. We got back to the room, and she told me to lay down. She got on top of me, and we began a good DFK. After she licked my nipples then moved for a good BBBJ. She then put on the cover, and she said I want to fuck you and she got on. She rode so good. I could feel her pussy squeeze as she went up and down. Her body on me was so hot. It felt like I was on one of the POV pornos. I couldn't hold on anymore and busted inside her in the cover. She continued to ride for a bit, and she got and kissed. She helped clean off and get dressed. She opened the door and called the other girls for me to meet. Holy hell these girls are pretty. I asked for their name. One was Rose and the other Tiffany. Rose had big boobs too. A small shy smile with a smiling eye. Very soft voice. She looks great with a white mini dress on. Tiffany good size boobs. She has a cute face. She has a bubbly personality. Her English in pretty good. They told me to come back and play with both. I might just do that. Left a happy man.

JackGay10
07-06-23, 09:37
Anyone have info on the lady below?

https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/3067221

Thanks,

SmJacobb
07-06-23, 16:28
Question:

I saw someone mention they got a line up at Tops. Have I been doing things wrong and just taking what is giving or is a line up not a Normal thing in AZ? As I would much rather prefer a line up.

Davig
07-06-23, 17:22
Question:

I saw someone mention they got a line up at Tops. Have I been doing things wrong and just taking what is giving or is a line up not a Normal thing in AZ? As I would much rather prefer a line up.You only get to see who's not busy at the time. Not going to stop what they're doing.

TLinks
07-08-23, 00:01
You only get to see who's not busy at the time. Not going to stop what they're doing.Fuck Yuri lately?

Apex3333
07-08-23, 13:54
I was a Spring Spa yesterday and noticed that they have the old putting green and the golfer statue from the old Golf Spa. They were both in the lobby, just like at Gold. Have those been there the whole time and I'm just now noticing? It's easy to get distracted when those ladies open the cage door.

IH8HJsAz
07-08-23, 15:17
Question:

I saw someone mention they got a line up at Tops. Have I been doing things wrong and just taking what is giving or is a line up not a Normal thing in AZ? As I would much rather prefer a line up.I just moved back from the Charlotte area, and the only time I ever got a line up was in the first couple of hours when they opened, and usually on Sundays-Tuesday. I guess those days are slowest.

GuapoGator420
07-08-23, 16:06
Has anyone seen Rae? Saw her ad on tryst and set up an appointment to see her tomorrow, anyone have any experiences with her? Her pictures look like what I'm looking for, does she take her top off or anything? Or is she strictly a massage and out the door? Thanks for your help, I'm new to the hobby.

https://tryst.link/massage/rae-massage

GuapoGator420
07-08-23, 16:09
Anyone got any information on Rae? Interested in seeing her. Does she allow exploring or does she take her top off or anything? New to this hobby so thank you for your help!

TreyMc
07-08-23, 19:49
Has anyone seen Rae? Saw her ad on tryst and set up an appointment to see her tomorrow, anyone have any experiences with her? Her pictures look like what I'm looking for, does she take her top off or anything? Or is she strictly a massage and out the door? Thanks for your help, I'm new to the hobby.

https://tryst.link/massage/rae-massageShe was mentioned here a few weeks ago. Said "handy only," so unsure if that topless. Let us know tomorrow!

AzMan1001
07-08-23, 20:23
Decide to make the trip to Nirvana in Sun City after seeing the review for Diana. I arrived and the slide window opened. A very beautiful was inside. I asked if she was Diana, she said no and that her name is Rose. She mentioned that Diana was busy. She asked me if I wanted to try her. I said yes immediately. I paid the hour fee and she let me in. She escorted me to the room and told me to take my clothes off. I did while she caresses me as I tool off my clothes. She kissed softly and asked me what I wanted to do. I said everything. She asked for the tip and gave the 160. She then asked me if I wanted to take a shower. I said yes and left to get the shower going. I waited and she came to get me and led me to the shower room. She told me to lay face down on the table and she began with the fun. Her sliding was good. She licked me all over and kissed me all over. She told me to flip over. She slides on me but stops to kiss me. She is a very good kisser. She then moved with a good BBBJ and sucked good. We finished and moved to the room. She told me to lay down. She then begins to kiss me again. This girl is very sensual. She caresses me and looks into my eyes very passionately. She moved to suck me again and made my toes curl for a bit. She put on the cover and got on me. She wanted to fuck me good. She felt good. Here body was so good. She moaned as she fucked me. She got me going. We then switch to missionary. I wanted to fuck as well as she did me. The way she kisses me and held me tightly as I fucked made feel so wanted. I couldn't hold on and came. She helped me clean off, but she didn't want me to leave yet. She told me to lay face down on the table and begin to give me a massage. Her massage is very good. She had the right pressure and got to a few spots where I was aching. I recommend that you stay for the massage. She finished and helped me dress. I felt good. She continued to kiss me as I walked to the door. She introduced me to Diana and Tiffany. They are also very beautiful. I am going to come back and see Rose again. She made feel good.

IndyJon
07-08-23, 21:26
Anyone got any information on Rae? Interested in seeing her. Does she allow exploring or does she take her top off or anything? New to this hobby so thank you for your help!

https://tryst.link/massage/rae-massageI saw her about a year ago. She used to go by Jaxx.

She does do a great massage and she does it nude. However, when I saw her she was on her period so the bottoms stayed on but she did tell me that if that wasn't the case then she'd be normally nude.

The pictures are accurate but the angle she takes them at kind of hides her midsection. I wouldn't say she's "fat" but she is a little bigger.

AZPete
07-08-23, 22:22
I stopped in to Paradise Spa on Dobson. I saw Kayla. She is short with a beautiful face and a sexy body. Kayla gave me a great massage with walking on my back. She started teasing and rubbed her beautiful body on me. She asked me turn over. She made me feel very special when she climbed on top of me.

TheSunDevil
07-08-23, 22:41
I stopped in to Paradise Spa on Dobson. I saw Kayla. She is short with a beautiful face and a sexy body. Kayla gave me a great massage with walking on my back. She started teasing and rubbed her beautiful body on me. She asked me turn over. She made me feel very special when she climbed on top of me.What does "very special" mean bro? We are here for the juice. Fml.

Heel Lover
07-09-23, 02:18
Not typical report and long overdue.

So this was way back Sunday when game 2 of NBA finals was scheduled (its relevant later on I promise haha).

Maybe 3 pm or 315 went to Essential Massage. Met Joy at counter. Pretty lady. Said busy. Could schedule me in 30 minutes. Should have just stayed and done that. Random price saw Lomi Lomi one hour 90 dollars, 60 minutes.

Left and headed closer to residence. Went to Fortune refloxogy. Lady who greeted me said you make appt. I had not. She wasn't pretty, but I was like fuck it. I'll get the body scrub for 80. Does anyone know what a body scrub (keep in mind seemingly legit place) is and is it worth it? Anyway right after I'm in my tiny room, guy walks in that said had appt. Hear some foreign language (on the phone I assume) which sounds like arguing as I'm waiting for what seems like forever. Tip off to the game getting closer.

I get fully dressed as this is crazy and just happen to see the lady they called in for me. I'm A nice guy, too nice in fact. But this lady that was in just had zero and I mean zero little bit of attractiveness to her at all. Keep in mind this place I believe is legit and the whole waiting thing and the very ugly lady that arrived (not that the first lady who greeted me was exactly a model! So I saw the first lady come back out of her little room to direct the other lady to me. Said I didn't have time for an hour anymore and to just get refund. She wanted to do a shorter session, but I was like no I'll just take refund as I've waited too long (it really was a long time, I wasn't trying to be a jerk).

I left and went to healing massage. Behind Freddy's on baseline (close to Fortune). Wasn't sure if legit, but pretty sure as they are only open until 8 (every day I think). Lady who greeted me was hot. Very expensive. 50 dollars for 30 minute Swedish. 100 for 60 minute Lomi Lomi. I just did the 30 minute Swedish. I paid 60 as I didn't have change. Never brought the 10 back. When I left I never mentioned and just called it even (without mentioning). Lady name was Maggie. Ok masage. Not much teasing. Said to keep underwear on which I hate (even for legit). Afterwards, she did talk to me for awhile, but for future treatments and not in the slightest you'll get better massage next time sense haha.

She was hot and in shorts, but not much teasing at all. Nothing like I had experienced last year at Tianmei anyway.

Oh well game 2 of NBA playoffs was good and that was the only good game so at least there is that. I'd probably try Essential again, just knowing that I'd probably have to wait (I hate appts). Fortune is probably out forever and healing garden is just too expensive (for not even much of a tease).

Anyone know any good, legit places in Central mesa or better yet Gilbert (teasing, quality massage-Tianmei quality looks) that won't break the bank? Area closest is Stapley / baseline or gilbert / Val vista baseline.

DFulton69
07-09-23, 09:14
Not typical report and long overdue.

So this was way back Sunday when game 2 of NBA finals was scheduled (its relevant later on I promise haha).

Maybe 3 pm or 315 went to Essential Massage. Met Joy at counter. Pretty lady. Said busy. Could schedule me in 30 minutes. Should have just stayed and done that. Random price saw Lomi Lomi one hour 90 dollars, 60 minutes.

Left and headed closer to residence. Went to Fortune refloxogy. Lady who greeted me said you make appt. I had not. She wasn't pretty, but I was like fuck it. I'll get the body scrub for 80. Does anyone know what a body scrub (keep in mind seemingly legit place) is and is it worth it? Anyway right after I'm in my tiny room, guy walks in that said had appt. Hear some foreign language (on the phone I assume) which sounds like arguing as I'm waiting for what seems like forever. Tip off to the game getting closer.

I get fully dressed as this is crazy and just happen to see the lady they called in for me. I'm A nice guy, too nice in fact. But this lady that was in just had zero and I mean zero little bit of attractiveness to her at all. Keep in mind this place I believe is legit and the whole waiting thing and the very ugly lady that arrived (not that the first lady who greeted me was exactly a model! So I saw the first lady come back out of her little room to direct the other lady to me. Said I didn't have time for an hour anymore and to just get refund. She wanted to do a shorter session, but I was like no I'll just take refund as I've waited too long (it really was a long time, I wasn't trying to be a jerk).

I left and went to healing massage. Behind Freddy's on baseline (close to Fortune). Wasn't sure if legit, but pretty sure as they are only open until 8 (every day I think). Lady who greeted me was hot. Very expensive. 50 dollars for 30 minute Swedish. 100 for 60 minute Lomi Lomi. I just did the 30 minute Swedish. I paid 60 as I didn't have change. Never brought the 10 back. When I left I never mentioned and just called it even (without mentioning). Lady name was Maggie. Ok masage. Not much teasing. Said to keep underwear on which I hate (even for legit). Afterwards, she did talk to me for awhile, but for future treatments and not in the slightest you'll get better massage next time sense haha.

She was hot and in shorts, but not much teasing at all. Nothing like I had experienced last year at Tianmei anyway.

Oh well game 2 of NBA playoffs was good and that was the only good game so at least there is that. I'd probably try Essential again, just knowing that I'd probably have to wait (I hate appts). Fortune is probably out forever and healing garden is just too expensive (for not even much of a tease).

Anyone know any good, legit places in Central mesa or better yet Gilbert (teasing, quality massage-Tianmei quality looks) that won't break the bank? Area closest is Stapley / baseline or gilbert / Val vista baseline
.Legit but lots of teasing and some attractive ladies. Gilbert and Huston or Ash.

Lotus Spa and Massage, arizona Ave and Knox. Same as above.

AsianLoverMan
07-09-23, 12:28
I went to Spring again. There were four girls working plus mama. Asked for TS and was assigned Nana again. She is very accommodating and uses her tongue everywhere. When we came out of shower, Nana was wearing nothing and mama San asked if I wanted second girl. After pure teasing and BBBJ she asked if I wanted second girl. I said I only brought her tip with me. She said she would ask her friend if she wanted to join. She returned with Coco, a gorgeous spinner. Coco did BBBJ while Nana was licking. Nana ended doing reverse cowgirl to finish while I was being tit massaged on face while finger fucking Coco. My first ever four hands massage. I want to go back and see Apple or the other girl whose name I don't know. Hr+ $.6 total.

Heel Lover
07-09-23, 12:41
Legit but lots of teasing and some attractive ladies. Gilbert and Huston or Ash.

Lotus Spa and Massage, arizona Ave and Knox. Same as above.Thanks I will try both places In due time.

I actually went to Refloxogy by Lin once before. Lin was so hot, but unfortunately did not due the massage. I just got a regular massage. Should have done Lomi Lomi from what I've heard. Lady that did massage definitely wasn't ugly, but was nothing compared to Lin.

Thanks for the advice on these two. Have heard Lotus is good (but legit) from someone else as well. I'll just do the extra drive and scratch off fortune (not attractive at all -two different visits) and probably Healing as well (price is really high).

Batman8899
07-10-23, 12:52
I hate to write this as I have had good times at Spring. The new girl is one to skip. I asked her name several times and could not understand her or I would provide it. She has several tattoos including one that covers both tits and nipples.

Basically she said no a bunch and then complained about life.

No. DFL, LFK, kissing, DATY, CIM, etc.

Maybe it was a bad day for her, we all have them. If someone sees her and has a different experience please post.

MacAttack1
07-10-23, 14:00
I hate to write this as I have had good times at Spring. The new girl is one to skip. I asked her name several times and could not understand her or I would provide it. She has several tattoos including one that covers both tits and nipples.I went about a month ago and was told Apple would be next available. I was waiting in the back and I had seen her walk by. She was short, I believe short / med hair. Had maybe b / c's cup, with some tats if I remember. And you can tell she was having a bad day. I over heard mms and another girl talking when she went back in the room and they said to me maybe don't go with her. So I ended up going with Selena that day. I'm wondering if its the same girl.

Desert Rat
07-10-23, 18:23
https://www.mapquest.com/us/arizona/gold-moon-spa-492824337

I was in this neighborhood for a breakfast meeting. I drove by and saw their sign and decided to take a look. They had a walk up window in the lobby but also a welcome desk which I consider a bad sign. The lady took forever to come to the front and when she did I was underwhelmed. She was wearing jean shorts, a t-shirt, and had no make up on her face. I honestly think I woke her up because her hair was disheveled and she seemed a little out of it. I ask if there were other girls working and she immediately said that Kiki had the day off. My guess is Kiki is the gal to ask for and this young Asian lady was a bench warmer. I politely declined a massage and hit the bricks. I appreciate any information you lads can share with about the place. I will have to be in the neighborhood for business off and on for a while.

AeroEngineer
07-10-23, 20:55
I have been reading my fellow reviewers reviews of Julie at OB. So called and verified she was working before making the trek from the East Valley. Showed up and wanted the table shower and must say this is Julie's specialty. Best Table shower ever. I was very clean afterwards and so was she. Went to the room and had a decent massage followed she used lots of oil. Left OB few fl. Oz lighter and big smile on my face. Julie gets busy to hopefully she is free when you get there.

So 4 days after my OB visit I randomly had some free time and strolled into Tops in Mesa and who greets me, Julie. She is at Tops for 20 days before a vacation. My visit to Tops was very similar my OB visit. Table shower followed by outstanding massage.

Batman8899
07-10-23, 21:38
I went about a month ago and was told Apple would be next available. I was waiting in the back and I had seen her walk by. She was short, I believe short / med hair. Had maybe b / c's cup, with some tats if I remember. And you can tell she was having a bad day. I over heard mms and another girl talking when she went back in the room and they said to me maybe don't go with her. So I ended up going with Selena that day. I'm wondering if its the same girl.No. It was an odd sounding name.

Bigboobs
07-11-23, 07:00
I hate to write this as I have had good times at Spring. The new girl is one to skip. I asked her name several times and could not understand her or I would provide it. She has several tattoos including one that covers both tits and nipples.

Maybe it was a bad day for her, we all have them. If someone sees her and has a different experience please post.Her name is EVA, Had her in a double with Abby, She was a little stand off"ish" but she sucked my balls, while Abby was swallowing the sword. I doggie pounded both and it was great. Eva even asked me who I wanted to fuck 1st. Next time, I'll go with Abby solo.

DSmithPl80
07-11-23, 18:06
Any intel on this one? I may TOFTT if not.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/hws/d/mesa-massage-stretching-and-body-scrub/7642290044.html

https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/3011329

Rpk1182
07-11-23, 19:53
Visited today, saw Kelsey. Pictures on sumo search definitely not real or recent but she was super nice. 50 to the house, I paid 60 but didn't get any change. Kelsey is in her 40's and has a nice figure for her age with really nice man mades but, as mentioned before, really expensive here. Probably won't return. Introduced to Victoria on the way out but Lynn was in a session. Would not recommend Victoria based on looks alone. Wanted to try something non Asian and definitely paid the price for it.

SonOfA
07-12-23, 02:03
Any intel on this one? I may TOFTT if not.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/hws/d/mesa-massage-stretching-and-body-scrub/7642290044.html

https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/3011329Major, major upsell. Huge rack on her, but definitely not worth it.

AzLionsFan01
07-12-23, 09:30
Stopped off yesterday at Orange Blossom in the early afternoon.

Not busy at all and 3 girls available. Almost went with 2 girls as they all were hot, but my wallet was a little thin.

Went for 30 minutes and back to the room.

I picked Jessica and ended up very happy with my choice.

Decent back and shoulder massage, lots of kissing and teasing as she went.

On the flip BBBJ and 69. She has a really nice body with "C" cup tits. Nice little tattoo above her trimmed Bush.

On went the cover and immediately went to doggie. Great view while hitting her from behind. Tried to finger the starfish, but no go.

Switched to miss and popped in the bag. Got cleaned up and mama came in. To my surprise it was Tiffany. Chatted for a bit as it wasn't busy.

Good time, will repeat.

Jrcnr
07-12-23, 10:16
I have been reading my fellow reviewers reviews of Julie at OB. So called and verified she was working before making the trek from the East Valley. Showed up and wanted the table shower and must say this is Julie's specialty. Best Table shower ever. I was very clean afterwards and so was she. Went to the room and had a decent massage followed she used lots of oil. Left OB few fl. Oz lighter and big smile on my face. Julie gets busy to hopefully she is free when you get there.

So 4 days after my OB visit I randomly had some free time and strolled into Tops in Mesa and who greets me, Julie. She is at Tops for 20 days before a vacation. My visit to Tops was very similar my OB visit. Table shower followed by outstanding massage.Tops it is. Love Julie. She is just so into your time with her; as if she has no one else coming. Thanks for the heads up!

Apex3333
07-12-23, 15:18

Maybe it was a bad day for her, we all have them. If someone sees her and has a different experience please post.I had a much better experience with Eva, although I don't go for all of the items you were looking for.

She actually greeted me with a kiss, no tongue. Paid the house fee. She stepped out but then came back while I was still undressing. Came over and game some more light kisses. She then unbuttoned the bottom half of her little dress to show me her cute little panties. Great little body, and those tattoos were a real turn on. I was a full attention at this point so we skipped the massage. Good BBBJ with some ball sucking, and she took her time. Her English isn't great but she was open to all of the positions I wanted. I blew in the bag, then she cleaned me up and gave me a nice relaxing massage at the end of the session.

I've heard great things about the other girl Nana's performance, but I was very happy with Eva.

TheSunDevil
07-12-23, 19:41
Visited today, saw Kelsey. Pictures on sumo search definitely not real or recent but she was super nice. 50 to the house, I paid 60 but didn't get any change. Kelsey is in her 40's and has a nice figure for her age with really nice man mades but, as mentioned before, really expensive here. Probably won't return. Introduced to Victoria on the way out but Lynn was in a session. Would not recommend Victoria based on looks alone. Wanted to try something non Asian and definitely paid the price for it.What was the price?

MacAttack1
07-12-23, 23:01
Finally visited OB for the first time. I was greeted at the slide door by a busty gal. It ended up being Morgan whom I was happy with after seeing the other girls there. Morgan is about 5'3, busty C's, not sure if they're real but they looked / felt pretty real. Has a little thickness but all in the good ways. Short hair and a cute face. I was coming from doing errands and so I asked for a shower. I finally saw the infamous shower stool other mongers were talking about. That was a first for sure for me. Managed to have a fun there. Went back to the room for a little massage then to the fun. My experience was similar to most so I won't go on. Quick summary LFK / DFK, mish, k9. I asked if I could CIM but she wanted to finish in the cover or by hand. So I ended up DFK'ing while she worked jr until completion. CIM might be a YMMV. Overall all great time and if I"m in the area again I'll be stopping by. Other girls there I saw was Jessica and Coco. Jessica said she'll be there until Friday.

Zonafan42
07-13-23, 10:43
Does anyone have any insight on TLC? Drove past it a few times and curious if it's worth a stop compared to what's around it.

Zonafan42
07-13-23, 10:46
Stopped by a few weeks ago. Did not catch a name but the provider was extremely petite with one of the best bodies I've seen. Paid the 30 min donation as I was in a rush. Standard fee. Massage began and was actually very good with a lot of teasing. After 15 minutes asked me to flip and what I wanted. Agreed on donation for 69. . 8. Went to town on DATY and she was quite enthusiastic with her mouth. Especially when getting the right spot. Finished BBBJCIM and got a head massage for remaining time. Overall a great experience but have not seen her back.

Zonafan42
07-13-23, 14:25
This spot is my regular stomping ground in Scottsdale. Standard fee of .40 for HH. Typical worse than average provider but is open to almost anything other than FS. Have gotten CBJ for .60 or level 1 finish for .40. Loves to talk business and get to know you. This is my regular stop for a light massage and a guaranteed stress relief.

Jrcnr
07-13-23, 17:21
This spot is my regular stomping ground in Scottsdale. Standard fee of .40 for HH. Typical worse than average provider but is open to almost anything other than FS. Have gotten CBJ for .60 or level 1 finish for .40. Loves to talk business and get to know you. This is my regular stop for a light massage and a guaranteed stress relief.Where in Scottsdale?

Jrcnr
07-13-23, 17:23
Stopped by a few weeks ago. Did not catch a name but the provider was extremely petite with one of the best bodies I've seen. Paid the 30 min donation as I was in a rush. Standard fee. Massage began and was actually very good with a lot of teasing. After 15 minutes asked me to flip and what I wanted. Agreed on donation for 69. . 8. Went to town on DATY and she was quite enthusiastic with her mouth. Especially when getting the right spot. Finished BBBJCIM and got a head massage for remaining time. Overall a great experience but have not seen her back.Is this the one in Scottsdale?

Zonafan42
07-13-23, 19:22
Is this the one in Scottsdale?That's the one!

Zonafan42
07-13-23, 20:18
Where in Scottsdale?NW corner of Scottsdale and Shea.

CoqueMeat
07-13-23, 21:03
Can you give an approximate location? Google is not very friendly with these common words.

This spot is my regular stomping ground in Scottsdale. Standard fee of .40 for HH. Typical worse than average provider but is open to almost anything other than FS. Have gotten CBJ for .60 or level 1 finish for .40. Loves to talk business and get to know you. This is my regular stop for a light massage and a guaranteed stress relief.

Hootersman1
07-13-23, 22:45
Will any of the FS MPs allow any pics or a vid possibly? I would love to get a souvenir pic when I visit. I will be in Phoenix for a week, will visit a couple of these good places you all have reviewed. I probably won't be back to AZ for a few years. Like they say, a pic is worth a thousand words (or memories!

WhoMe111
07-14-23, 06:18
NW corner of Scottsdale and Shea.Are you referring to the one on Beck / Becker? As of a couple of years ago she was kind of dumpy older Asian.

IFeelGood
07-14-23, 09:44
Haven't posted in awhile, but thought this one was worth it. After reading the report on Nirvana I decided to take a look Sunday. Went around 7:30 and the place was empty. I arrive and Rose opens the window. She looked good in an inviting outfit so I said I would like an 1 hr. Paid the normal fee and headed back to the room. She was a bit aloof and asked me to get undress and she would be right back. She arrives and I'm sitting on the edge of the table. We talked for a bit and she started lfk. I said shower and she was good. Went to get it started then came back for me and I put on the robe. On the way back another girl was using the bathroom and just pulled her thong up. Quite a sight and gave me a hug.

Well we get to the table shower and it was decent, normal rub, slide, stop for a BJ and more kissing. I was hard but not very enthused. So we head back to the room. We get there and Rose gets naked and stars sucking me again. Well at this point Tiffany comes in naked and Rose leaves for a minute. I'm like WTF but Tiffany has a banging body and very bubbly so I go with it. She starts sucking and Rose comes back. Tiffany then says how about 2 x, I give discount? It was agreeable and I said ok. Boy did the party start then.

Had both of them in 69 positions and they were kissing me, kissing each other, eating each other and both sucking me. While in another 69 with Tiffany I stick my finger in her ass and she starts pulsing, quivering, clenching and releasing. On like OMG. Finally Tiffany says fuck me please, and she gets up and grabs the cover. Now I start in cow girl with Tiffany and Rose climbs back on my face. This tag team continues for 15 minutes until Tiffany says "doggie Rose".

Rose goes wild with her ass up in the air looking into the mirror. Finally I release in the bag and the three of us just cuddle for a minute. Finally Tiffany leaves and Rose gives me a really good massage and asks if I want to go again. But we were 75 min in and I was like. Next time.

This place is a gem, and my next time (real soon) will be to get Tiffany and see if can get more into that ass! We will see.

AardFuck69
07-14-23, 17:09
First time visiting AZ from CO, I will be in Phoenix for a couple days. Looking for any recommendations on FS places and what the going rate is. Colorado is pretty dry and nothing like Florida was before I left.

Thanks!

AzskyDiver
07-14-23, 18:22
First time visiting AZ from CO, I will be in Phoenix for a couple days. Looking for any recommendations on FS places and what the going rate is. Colorado is pretty dry and nothing like Florida was before I left.

Thanks!Lots of info on this page about your request. Some in great detail. Pick one and enjoy.

JackYard69
07-14-23, 19:16
Alert and fair warning to all. I set an appointment with Dawna and was given instructions to go to an office building that has a bus stop on the side of building but to park on other side of building and text when I arrive. I arrived 10 minutes early and notified her. She said she's running a few minutes behind and if I need to use the restroom right away to go to the bar up the street so when she arrives she would have a few minutes to set up her room. I did go for the bathroom at the bar and came back to parking lot and texted her that I was back. She told me she is 5 minutes out. 20 minutes later she texts and ask the color and make of my car and where exactly am I parked? Now I'm not exactly sure what she looks like because her ads hide her face. With that said, right after she texted about my car an SUV parks next to my car. An African American man is driving and a Caucasian woman and the passenger seat gets out and motions for me to roll my window down. She identifies herself as Dawna and keeps apologizing about being late and that she will do my session with an additional hour at no extra charge. Okaaaay but who is the black dude driving her I asked. She again apologized and told me it's her son in law and he is leaving but can I please pay her first so she can get the $$ in the atm immediately so she can Zelle it to her daughter right away who is about to be kicked out of her house unless she can get her money right now. No thanks I said and was about to back out of the parking lot when she stands behind my car preventing me from leaving. Then the guy driving approached my car and that's when I gladly pulled out my 38 and as soon as he saw it he ran back to the suv and yelled at the woman to "come on get in". I have to admit it amused me to see 2 people who obviously were going to take my cash and dash to watch them run in fear! Still, after taking a Viagra and then the fear adrenaline I was feeling made the experience terrible beyond belief. I felt sick to my stomach. This is my contribution to help others avoid this from potentially happening to them. Still scratching my head that this happened to me as I always research and choose carefully to never set myself up for failure. I guess that in this hobby anything anytime is always possible. Stay safe and happy hunting to all!

JackYard69
07-14-23, 19:29
https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/2741939

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/arizona/phoenix/bodyrubs/body-rubs/real-bodywork-sexier-then-a-strip-club-8297.html

NativeAz53
07-14-23, 21:51
Alert and fair warning to all. I set an appointment with Dawna and was given instructions to go to an office building that has a bus stop on the side of building but to park on other side of building and text when I arrive. I arrived 10 minutes early and notified her. She said she's running a few minutes behind and if I need to use the restroom right away to go to the bar up the street so when she arrives she would have a few minutes to set up her room. I did go for the bathroom at the bar and came back to parking lot and texted her that I was back. She told me she is 5 minutes out. 20 minutes later she texts and ask the color and make of my car and where exactly am I parked? Now I'm not exactly sure what she looks like because her ads hide her face. With that said, right after she texted about my car an SUV parks next to my car. An African American man is driving and a Caucasian woman and the passenger seat gets out and motions for me to roll my window down. She identifies herself as Dawna and keeps apologizing about being late and that she will do my session with an additional hour at no extra charge. Okaaaay but who is the black dude driving her I asked. She again apologized and told me it's her son in law and he is leaving but can I please pay her first so she can get the $$ in the atm immediately so she can Zelle it to her daughter right away who is about to be kicked out of her house unless she can get her money right now. No thanks I said and was about to back out of the parking lot when she stands behind my car preventing me from leaving. Then the guy driving approached my car and that's when I gladly pulled out my 38 and as soon as he saw it he ran back to the suv and yelled at the woman to "come on get in". I have to admit it amused me to see 2 people who obviously were going to take my cash and dash to watch them run in fear! Still, after taking a Viagra and then the fear adrenaline I was feeling made the experience terrible beyond belief. I felt sick to my stomach. This is my contribution to help others avoid this from potentially happening to them. Still scratching my head that this happened to me as I always research and choose carefully to never set myself up for failure. I guess that in this hobby anything anytime is always possible. Stay safe and happy hunting to all!Thanks for the alert. Glad you are safe.

CoqueMeat
07-14-23, 22:19
Wow! I've seen her on multiple occasions. She drives herself to her office (where she does more legitimate services than massage) on 12th st and of Camelback. This is completely opposite of every encounter I've had with her.

I'm curious if her ad / number got highjacked or??

Alert and fair warning to all. I set an appointment with Dawna and was given instructions to go to an office building that has a bus stop on the side of building but to park on other side of building and text when I arrive. I arrived 10 minutes early and notified her. She said she's running a few minutes behind and if I need to use the restroom right away to go to the bar up the street so when she arrives she would have a few minutes to set up her room. I did go for the bathroom at the bar and came back to parking lot and texted her that I was back. She told me she is 5 minutes out. 20 minutes later she texts and ask the color and make of my car and where exactly am I parked? Now I'm not exactly sure what she looks like because her ads hide her face. With that said, right after she texted about my car an SUV parks next to my car. An African American man is driving and a Caucasian woman and the passenger seat gets out and motions for me to roll my window down. She identifies herself as Dawna and keeps apologizing about being late and that she will do my session with an additional hour at no extra charge. Okaaaay but who is the black dude driving her I asked. She again apologized and told me it's her son in law and he is leaving but can I please pay her first so she can get the $$ in the atm immediately so she can Zelle it to her daughter right away who is about to be kicked out of her house unless she can get her money right now. No thanks I said and was about to back out of the parking lot when she stands behind my car preventing me from leaving. Then the guy driving approached my car and that's when I gladly pulled out my 38 and as soon as he saw it he ran back to the suv and yelled at the woman to "come on get in". I have to admit it amused me to see 2 people who obviously were going to take my cash and dash to watch them run in fear! Still, after taking a Viagra and then the fear adrenaline I was feeling made the experience terrible beyond belief. I felt sick to my stomach. This is my contribution to help others avoid this from potentially happening to them. Still scratching my head that this happened to me as I always research and choose carefully to never set myself up for failure. I guess that in this hobby anything anytime is always possible. Stay safe and happy hunting to all!

CellaMaxx
07-14-23, 22:24
Thanks for the alert. Glad you are safe.Thanks for the info, I looked at her Adult search ad and she is verified on there my question is did you report it or flag it on Adult search? I usually don't even check in with anyone who's not verified but now I'm curious how a verified one could turn out bad.

I was just seeing if you had.

Again thanks for intel!

Spice01
07-15-23, 10:05
Decided to go to orange blossom this evening. I was welcomed by the Mamasan. She asked me how long I was stay. I said I wanted the hour, I paid the house fee and she let me in. She led me into one of the rooms and told me to take off my clothes and that the girl will be right in. I took off my clothes and laid on the table then a beautiful girl came in. She began to caress me and kiss me all over. She asked me what I wanted and I told her I wanted everything from her. She said 160 and I gave her the tip and she left for a second. She came back into the room and took off her top. She began to kiss me again and position herself for me to suck her tits. She liked what she was feeling and moaned and let me know that she liked it. In the middle of me sucking her nipples, I asked for her name, she said it was Morgan. That is a beautiful name I thought to myself. She began to kiss me again down to my cock. She began to give me a good BBBJ. She knew how to suck well because she got me hard very quickly. She had very good skill because she made my toes curl. She put on the cover and got on. She rode me for a little bit she kissed me and then place my hands on her boobs for I can squeeze them. We then switched to doggy and she felt so tight in that position. She moaned a lot and she was getting really into it. Then we switch to standing missionary where I couldn't hold on longer and busted in the cover inside her. She helped me clean up and get dressed. We talked for a little bit since she had good English and we could understand each other. This girl is beautiful. She has short hair but her small face fits her well. She is a good kisser because she has plum lips. She wasn't bad at all. I enjoy my time and we'll be coming back to see her again.

Jrcnr
07-15-23, 11:31
Is Spring on Power and Baseline by the Circle K and Goodwill, SW corner?

CoqueMeat
07-15-23, 13:37
Here are a couple pics of her full body. Was this who you saw?

Alert and fair warning to all. I set an appointment with Dawna and was given instructions to go to an office building that has a bus stop on the side of building but to park on other side of building and text when I arrive. I arrived 10 minutes early and notified her. She said she's running a few minutes behind and if I need to use the restroom right away to go to the bar up the street so when she arrives she would have a few minutes to set up her room. I did go for the bathroom at the bar and came back to parking lot and texted her that I was back. She told me she is 5 minutes out. 20 minutes later she texts and ask the color and make of my car and where exactly am I parked? Now I'm not exactly sure what she looks like because her ads hide her face. With that said, right after she texted about my car an SUV parks next to my car. An African American man is driving and a Caucasian woman and the passenger seat gets out and motions for me to roll my window down. She identifies herself as Dawna and keeps apologizing about being late and that she will do my session with an additional hour at no extra charge. Okaaaay but who is the black dude driving her I asked. She again apologized and told me it's her son in law and he is leaving but can I please pay her first so she can get the $$ in the atm immediately so she can Zelle it to her daughter right away who is about to be kicked out of her house unless she can get her money right now. No thanks I said and was about to back out of the parking lot when she stands behind my car preventing me from leaving. Then the guy driving approached my car and that's when I gladly pulled out my 38 and as soon as he saw it he ran back to the suv and yelled at the woman to "come on get in".

Davig
07-15-23, 13:57
Is Spring on Power and Baseline by the Circle K and Goodwill, SW corner?Nope. Same as the Fry's NE on baseline, between a Domino's Pizza and a title loan.

CoqueMeat
07-15-23, 18:30
Visited Orange Blossom again. Drew a pleasantly petite young Chinese (I believe) girl. Already forgot her name but it meant mushroom.

She had some perfect natural B-Cs with very responsive nipples.

Awesome attitude.

Showered first, then back to the room. I only had a half hour but never felt rushed.

AzHooligan
07-16-23, 13:35
Not really a foot spa, but more a massage place. Over by Arizona ave and Elliot. Well I popped in to try Sophia and this girl pops out with b size tits and a slim figure with a long black hair. I ask for Sophia not knowing what she looks like and this chick says yeah let's go, so I assume she was Sophia. The massage was her pretty much dragging her hands across me and her nails and didn't really massage at all. Then on the flip she tells me I need to tip 60 I laugh and say no. She says ok fine 40 okay then she proceeds to try and give me a tug with the damn sheet over my junk. No contact, she's trying to use the sheet. I laugh at her and say you know what never mind. I get up to leave and she's panicking saying sorry she will give me good rub. But at that point she already ruined the mood, and the massage sucked. I paid the fee for the hour and I bounced. Won't be back anytime soon. It's sad because I usually go and see May, she's not a looker but she gives a damn good massage and never asks about tip and gives a good tease. So did I see Sophia? Anyone know what she looks like?

LuckyCT
07-17-23, 00:57
Haven't posted in awhile, but thought this one was worth it. After reading the report on Nirvana I decided to take a look Sunday. Went around 7:30 and the place was empty. I arrive and Rose opens the window. She looked good in an inviting outfit so I said I would like an 1 hr. Paid the normal fee and headed back to the room. She was a bit aloof and asked me to get undress and she would be right back. She arrives and I'm sitting on the edge of the table. We talked for a bit and she started lfk. I said shower and she was good. Went to get it started then came back for me and I put on the robe. On the way back another girl was using the bathroom and just pulled her thong up. Quite a sight and gave me a hug.

Well we get to the table shower and it was decent, normal rub, slide, stop for a BJ and more kissing. I was hard but not very enthused. So we head back to the room. We get there and Rose gets naked and stars sucking me again. Well at this point Tiffany comes in naked and Rose leaves for a minute. I'm like WTF but Tiffany has a banging body and very bubbly so I go with it. She starts sucking and Rose comes back. Tiffany then says how about 2 x, I give discount? It was agreeable and I said ok. Boy did the party start then.

Had both of them in 69 positions and they were kissing me, kissing each other, eating each other and both sucking me. While in another 69 with Tiffany I stick my finger in her ass and she starts pulsing, quivering, clenching and releasing. On like OMG. Finally Tiffany says fuck me please, and she gets up and grabs the cover. Now I start in cow girl with Tiffany and Rose climbs back on my face. This tag team continues for 15 minutes until Tiffany says "doggie Rose".

Rose goes wild with her ass up in the air looking into the mirror. Finally I release in the bag and the three of us just cuddle for a minute. Finally Tiffany leaves and Rose gives me a really good massage and asks if I want to go again. But we were 75 min in and I was like. Next time.

This place is a gem, and my next time (real soon) will be to get Tiffany and see if can get more into that ass! We will see.I am in town visiting and would really like to check this place out. Can someone DM me the address or just post the town it is located in? Or crossroads? Your help is appreciated. -Lucky.

Gilbert202
07-17-23, 11:38
Does anyone have any insight on TLC? Drove past it a few times and curious if it's worth a stop compared to what's around it.Nothing outstanding there. Middle of the rd. Been 2 or 3 times in past 3 yrs. Rush job if you don't take control, girls upper 70 per cent of all Asians.

Zonafan42
07-17-23, 16:16
Looking for the best couple of spots that are known for multiple dreams? Anyone have intel on where I should look for that and which spots are known for allowing it. TIA.

Conejo Joe
07-17-23, 16:58
I saw Bebe over the weekend. I missed out on finding Julie unfortunately.

Cute girl with manmade B. Decent massage followed by deadfish performance. Less than 10 seconds of BJ, less than 5 seconds of cowgirl, then no CIM. Strikeout.

Ozbert
07-17-23, 17:28
Looking for the best couple of spots that are known for multiple dreams? Anyone have intel on where I should look for that and which spots are known for allowing it. TIA.I'm also looking for this. I keep reading about all these guys who get offered another round after a pop, and I'm at best getting a head massage for 5 minutes.

I take 20-30 to pop, so if I get an hour, usually theres 10-15 left on the clock and I'd love another go, but I can't ever find a place that has it.

Tahiti, Greenway, Tops, Nirvana, OB, Great, all seem to think the deed is done after 1 pop. Maybe you guys finish quick (no aspersion meant) and they offer you another one? Because Mr Happy stays at attention after finishing and I always want another go.

Member #6524
07-17-23, 17:48

This place is a gem, and my next time (real soon) will be to get Tiffany and see if can get more into that ass! We will see.What was the damage for both? I might be going soon.

AZPete
07-17-23, 18:50
I hut Paradise on Dobson again on Saturday evening. I drew Kayla. Petite lady with a pretty face and a sexy body.

She gave me a great massage and cleaned me up with a hot towel. She said some teasing touches and then dragged her nipples over my back along with kisses. On the flip straight to 69 and then CFS. Great responsive noises and sexy talk. I hope to see her again.

Paul432
07-17-23, 19:36
Looking for the best couple of spots that are known for multiple dreams? Anyone have intel on where I should look for that and which spots are known for allowing it. TIA.I've found that many will accommodate a 2nd shot if you talk to her about it up front, so she knows how to time the session. They're aware you'll need 10-15 minutes to recover. Of course they'll expect the tip to reflect the extra effort.

AzMan1001
07-17-23, 20:59
Made my way to Great Spa to go see if I could have some fun with Yoyo. I got there to find out that she was not there. Bummer, but the girl who greeted me in the lobby was pretty cute. She told me to try her. I gladly said yes. Paid for the hour and she left me in. She took me to a room and told me to undress. This girl has a killer body in the mini dress she was wearing. She has a good rack that looked good in the dress. I could only imagine it and I was soon going to find out. She came back and gently touched and sucked on my nipples. She asked me what I wanted, and I said all of her. She laughed and said OK. Gave her the 160 tip and she thanked with the sweets smile and left to get the cover. I laid back down and she came back in. She took off that dress. Damn! She blew my mind. Her tits were more perfect that I thought. Though enhances but beautiful. She started to kiss me. I started to kiss her neck to her boobs. I sucked on her nipples. I could feel her thick nipples on my tongue and circled them with it. She moaned as I did. We kissed again then pulled over me. She moved down once again like my nipples. She moves further down kissing my big belly. Then, started to a good BBBJ. Oh man, did she make my toes curl. She then moved to my side, and I started to finger her. She was so wet. I could lick her juices off my fingers. She then moved to 69 and I began to eat her pussy. She tasted so good. I licked her clit hood, and she began to move and moan. She opens herself wider so could lick her deeper. She then put on the cover and went at me. Her pussy was so wet my dick went in easily. Even wet, I could feel her tightness. She bounced up and down. I almost busted but told her to stop and move to doggy. We went at it hard. Her ass looked incredible going back and forth on my dick. I almost busted again but stopped her to move to stand mish. I pulled her in and went in. I thrusted in to her real good. I would stop and kiss her and begin again. I couldn't take her anymore and busted. I was shaking. She helped me clean up. She gave me some water and escorted me out. She is good, gents, be good to her.

SpaSearcher
07-18-23, 09:08
I haven't seen much written about this place so I decided to stop in to see what it was like. I was greeted by a petite asian girl in a nice dress. Asked if they had a shower and she said yes so I went in for half an hour. She was good looking and I was excited to test it out. During the shower another girl stopped by and they started yelling at each other which was awkward, and then the door kept going off with people coming in so I was already thinking I was going to leave and come back later and she was rushing the table shower which I didn't like.

Onto the table and she asked what upgrades I was looking for, but the whole menu was off the table for some reason. But then she started going over prices starting at almost 100 for a standard finish and I said na I'm out. I got up and left and will not be back, I can't even remember her name as it wasn't worth it to me. I suggest this one be avoided.

El Dub
07-18-23, 15:39
Not really a foot spa, but more a massage place. Over by Arizona ave and Elliot. Well I popped in to try Sophia and this girl pops out with b size tits and a slim figure with a long black hair. I ask for Sophia not knowing what she looks like and this chick says yeah let's go, so I assume she was Sophia. The massage was her pretty much dragging her hands across me and her nails and didn't really massage at all. Then on the flip she tells me I need to tip 60 I laugh and say no. She says ok fine 40 okay then she proceeds to try and give me a tug with the damn sheet over my junk. No contact, she's trying to use the sheet. I laugh at her and say you know what never mind. I get up to leave and she's panicking saying sorry she will give me good rub. But at that point she already ruined the mood, and the massage sucked. I paid the fee for the hour and I bounced. Won't be back anytime soon. It's sad because I usually go and see May, she's not a looker but she gives a damn good massage and never asks about tip and gives a good tease. So did I see Sophia? Anyone know what she looks like?That sounds like Oasis Foot Spa.

AzLionsFan01
07-18-23, 16:24
Heard there was a good line up at the O. B. And decided it was that time of the week to check it out. Then again, when isn't a good time.

Called ahead and made the appointment. Got there and was greeted by Daisy. Cute shorter spinner type body.

Took me back to the room. Helped me out of my clothes and on the table. Average massage, her English wasn't so good, but she tried and I appreciated that.

She roamed her tongue over by backside and tickled the starfish a little. That woke junior up in a hurry. Flipped over and got to take in her body. Nice little bod with natural B's that responded nicely to my tongue. We 69'd for a little and she has a cute trimmed Bush that hid some tasty lips. On went the cover and she flipped over and put her ass up in the air for doggie. Nice and wet, a little tight at first then just fine. I wish I could say I pounded it all day, but not the case. Popped in the cover and was done after a good 10 minutes. Cleaned up and asked for a little more shoulder massage and she obliged. I'd go back again just to hit more positions, I liked her body and how she can move while fucking.

Davig
07-19-23, 00:25
Was out in Mesa. Stopped by Aloha meet a cute young thing Amy.

Table shower with all the Fixin's. Back to the room more of the same will repeat with the Ds.

WankForFun
07-19-23, 07:33
That sounds like Oasis Foot Spa.Yep. Sophia been there about a year. Really haven't heard anyone yet with a good review. May does give the better massage. I hit this place up when feeling cheap LOL.

LuckyCT
07-19-23, 14:42
Thank you to those who DM'd me the info. I went and had a nice 4 handed massage with FS. 69 both, Took turns with FS on each in multiple positions, was told no MSOG. (Also, Just know they will change the cover each time you switch girls).

Great time! I liked Deanna a lot, the other girl had a Meh attitude, Deanna, DFK and a cute spinner body.

Weezy714
07-19-23, 18:40
Longtime Monger, 1st time posting. I'm from GA so I know all of the best spots in Atlanta. I travel all around the country for work so I usually check out USASG for reviews on the best spots to visit. I've been in Mesa for the last couple of days, and after reading you guys great reviews, I had a list to choose from: (top spa, Orange blossom, Great, Nirvana.) I'm closer to Top, so that is what I chose, and gladly so! Ok enough of the intro, here are the details!

I arrived this morning 7/19 right around opening time at about 8:45 am. I heard good reviews about Julie, so I called ahead and asked who was working. Mamasan told me Julie, Emily, Isabella, and Bebe. I arrived and Emily greeted me in the front. Although I wanted to try Julie, I was ok with Emily bc she was pretty sexy. She had on a pink bikini top and a pink short dress. I told her I wanted the hour and we went to the room. She requested her tip up front, I gave it to her and she told me to undress as she went to get the shower started. The shower was great! I felt like a new born baby being cleaned. She cleaned very well and then started the body slide with her size D tits and eraser nips all up my lower body and back. After massaging me with her tits for a few minutes, she started DATO, and she was very very thorough. Just imagine when your scraping the sides and insides of the mayo jar when you only have a little left and need to make a sandwich. That's how detailed she was and it felt like a battery operated tongue the way she was going in a circular motion. (sorry for being so graphic.) anyway. On the flip she gave a pretty decent BBBJ. A little more teeth than I prefer but it wasn't too bad. That lasted for a few minutes and then she glided up some more and placed those big tits around junior for a sensual titty fuck. After a few more minutes of play it was off to the room.

Just to save time for this already long post, the room was the exact same as the shower but the BBBJ was much longer and there was no teeth this time!! DATO again for a little longer and on the flip was the long BBBJ, she went for at least ten min. I had to keep my composure so I didn't finish right then. Then on to CG, missionary and finished in doggy. Side note. She got in 69 position but I was just grabbing her ass and fingering her, I'm not big on that type of stuff with high mileage girls like that. But there was no smell and she has a nice plump ass to grab. More plump than most. Over all a way better experience than most spas in Atlanta. Emily was worth it. She looked to be about early to mid 30's but she was probably all of 42. But her body and service made up for it. D cups which I believe were natural, huge nips, and a nice juicy ass!

Looks: 7/10.

Body: 8/10.

Service: 9/10.

Would definitely return!

OK. There's my review. Go easy on me guys. It was my first time writing a review. Sorry it's so long and I'm not fully educated on all the abbreviations yet, but how'd I do? Give me advice and tips on my review LOL.

Thanks for your online hospitality and recommendations! Stay safe brothers!

Spice01
07-19-23, 21:06
Went to Top Spa today. I wanted to see who was working. As I entered, the sliding window opened and saw the mamasan. She asked me how long I wanted to stay. I said an hour then paid the fee and went in. She escorted me into one of the rooms. She called me. One of the girls was going to come in. I was excited to see who was going to come. A gorgeous and very fit girl came in. She introduced herself as Lulu and asked me what I wanted to do. I told her that I wanted the whole thing. She said OK and asked for the 160 tip. I gladly gave it to her because this girl was smoking hot. She told me to lay down on the table and she would be right back. She came and she took that tight mini dress off that covered her beautiful figure. She started to caress me and massage me for a little bit, then she started to kiss me. Man, her tight body, fit body, and she was driving me crazy. She started to kiss me all over and as she soon as she got to my cock she started to suck. Her BBBJ was so good and had me hard real kick. She then positioned herself at 69 and I began to eat her pussy out. Her pussy started to get so wet that I could taste her juices coming out. She then slipped on the cover and got on my cock. I was surprised how tight her pussy is as I could feel her squeeze my cock as she went up and down. Her moans made me so hot I almost busted. We moved to doggy, and I continue to fuck her real good. She then laid down on her side and her tight pussy just kept squeezing. Then we finished with standing mish where I just could not hold on and just came. So so much. The little guy was convulsing because there was so, so good. She then started a very good very strong massage. She has some skill there too and I recommend that you stay for it. After the massage, she helped me clean up and get dressed. She gave me a hug and a bottle of water and sent me on my way. I am so coming back to her and experiencing it all over again.

AzHooligan
07-19-23, 21:37
Yeah it's the same spot, has had a few names.

That sounds like Oasis Foot Spa.

Jrcnr
07-21-23, 06:47
Was out in Mesa. Stopped by Aloha meet a cute young thing Amy.

Table shower with all the Fixin's. Back to the room more of the same will repeat with the Ds.I haven't heard much about Aloha. Thanks for the review!

Cinto
07-21-23, 11:52
A lot of the ones I used to frequent like Queen and green have closed so had to start looking again and tried one on Dobson and university 40 in door 1.4 full, table included nothing special, wanted something different and was seeing if anyone has any info on bliss spa on McQueen and Guadalupe girls looked good but looked like a legit place was questioning cause open till 8:30 and no time to take the jump and go yet so any info would be appreciated.

TheSunDevil
07-21-23, 14:11
I haven't heard much about Aloha. Thanks for the review!Aloha and Top Spa are pretty much the standard.

Lurker Man
07-21-23, 14:12
Has anyone been to Spa 63 on Olive in Glendale? Will be close by tomorrow with time and thinking about giving it a try.

Batman8899
07-21-23, 16:59
A lot of the ones I used to frequent like Queen and green have closed so had to start looking again and tried one on Dobson and university 40 in door 1.4 full, table included nothing special, wanted something different and was seeing if anyone has any info on bliss spa on McQueen and Guadalupe girls looked good but looked like a legit place was questioning cause open till 8:30 and no time to take the jump and go yet so any info would be appreciated.Bliss was OK. I went twice. First time young, cute, but nothing beyond a massage. I left blue Tried again, average AMPster MILF, 40-ish, dumpy. Good massage, HJ ending, discouraged exploring, OK with OTC. Oddly she kept telling me she needed to find a husband. 6 on the donation.

Stzas
07-21-23, 19:15
Any AMPs around the tbird 51 area? South of that would be fine as well as it's.

Closer to the 51. Thanks for any help fellas.

WhoMe111
07-22-23, 09:43

Closer to the 51. Thanks for any help fellas.I believe the only option is Latina. Studio E on Greenway & 51. The one time I was there a few years ago I had a short dumpy Latina. Never been back.

IndyJon
07-22-23, 18:52

Closer to the 51. Thanks for any help fellas.It's maybe a little further south that you want but you could try Biltmore Clinic on 24th Street between Osborn and Thomas. They're known for having Latinas.

Lbh8513
07-22-23, 20:32

Closer to the 51. Thanks for any help fellas.Green on Scottsdale & Filmore, AMP with small rotating roster, technically still in Scottsdale.

Batman8899
07-22-23, 23:39
Longtime Monger, 1st time posting. I'm from GA so I know all of the best spots in Atlanta. I travel all around the country for work so I usually check out USASG for reviews on the best spots to visit. I've been in Mesa for the last couple of days, and after reading you guys great reviews, I had a list to choose from: (top spa, Orange blossom, Great, Nirvana.) I'm closer to Top, so that is what I chose, and gladly so! Ok enough of the intro, here are the details!

I arrived this morning 7/19 right around opening time at about 8:45 am. I heard good reviews about Julie, so I called ahead and asked who was working. Mamasan told me Julie, Emily, Isabella, and Bebe. I arrived and Emily greeted me in the front. Although I wanted to try Julie, I was ok with Emily bc she was pretty sexy. She had on a pink bikini top and a pink short dress. I told her I wanted the hour and we went to the room. She requested her tip up front, I gave it to her and she told me to undress as she went to get the shower started. The shower was great! I felt like a new born baby being cleaned. She cleaned very well and then started the body slide with her size D tits and eraser nips all up my lower body and back. After massaging me with her tits for a few minutes, she started DATO, and she was very very thorough. Just imagine when your scraping the sides and insides of the mayo jar when you only have a little left and need to make a sandwich. That's how detailed she was and it felt like a battery operated tongue the way she was going in a circular motion. (sorry for being so graphic.) anyway. On the flip she gave a pretty decent BBBJ. A little more teeth than I prefer but it wasn't too bad. That lasted for a few minutes and then she glided up some more and placed those big tits around junior for a sensual titty fuck. After a few more minutes of play it was off to the room.I saw Emily today and all this and more. Standing mish to k9 and back. Pounded her until she exploded wet and shook. Great actress. I wanted to go back to DT CIM but the standing mish where I grabbed her wrist using her arms to pull her into each thrust was too much fun to stop. She wanted post session cuddles very GFE.

PhilCollins
07-23-23, 02:35
After reading earlier posts I decided to visit Top Spa on my last day in town. I had tried contacting 2 other providers this week with no luck. Upon arrival I was greeted by momasan at the window. Her lack of English made for an interesting conversation. Finally was let in and asked to sit in the small office to wait my turn. They were very busy on a Saturday afternoon. It appears that there were 4 girls working. After asking for Lulu I drew Mina I believe she said her name was, for a 1 hour visit. We went to the room and first thing she asks is if I want everything. I said yes and asked for the table shower. The shower was occupied so she started with a light rub for about 60 seconds then told me to turn over and she went right to work. Started with BBBJ for about 2 minutes then slipped on the cover and climbed on. We went through the standard positions then back to BBBJ and back to her on top. I must say she was the best looking Asian I've seen. Not the typical 40-50 year olds we see in the Midwest. By the time she finished the shower was available so she hosed me down and cleaned me up. To summarize my visit, no massage, good time, standard donation, clean and fresh when I left. Thanks to everyone that posts.

Lurker Man
07-23-23, 15:59
My apologies for not being able to give as much information / details on my experience, Verizon won't let me on the site so I can only login when I'm home on the WiFi. Things are already fuzzy about what all happened.

I was down visiting and had some time to kill and TOFTT on Spa 63. I drew Cherry. She's got a nice tight body, long hair, natural B / C's. 60 for the HR. She was back to the room before I was laying down so she didn't bother to drape. No prob for me. Okay massage for probably 15-20 minutes before starting the teasing. Had me flip and asked what I wanted, I said everything, she asked for donation. I had the valley standard of160 ready to go, but she said it was 220 for her. Which included body slide special and something, we were whispering and there was some language barrier so I didn't catch everything. I said I only had another 20, she even tried to get me to use a card so I could pay the full amount. She settled for the 180. She got supplies and came back and we sanitizer sprayed hands and bits. I wanted to start with DATY. We got her to the finish line then bagged up and got started. I had to take it slow and shallow, she was fairly tight. Some mish before doggy to finish. Hot towel and a little bit of massage to finish the HR. Good experience overall. Would've liked a table shower-I didn't ask if they had one but that's how I found them was by searching for table shower massage. Not sure if I would repeat due to the price quoted. A lot of times when they have to settle below their asking price the service drops too. But she seemed pretty satisfied at the end, DATY to get her off first probably helped take her mind off the money.

At the end of the night on my way home I stopped at New Day. I got there at 10, their hours say 11 but the open sign was off. But luckily I called and they said they were still open. They were in their nightgowns getting ready to call it a night. They have a shower I walked past, but I didn't ask for it since it was so late. I got Ana. Older, probably pushing 40 but still looks early 30's, so hard to judge Asian age sometimes. I would classify her as a spinner, probably 5'3" shoulder length hair natural Bs 100 lbs. Again, okay massage for 10-15 minutes before the teasing. Flipped and got started. She was a total GFE. She really likes to kiss, although it's that kind of weird Asian full tongue style you'll see in Asian porn. I enjoyed some DATY again, when she eventually pulled me up to kiss, and then directed me into her-bare. Either I made a good impression or she always does this, or maybe she wanted to make a good impression on me. Again, she was the most GFE I've come across. BBFSCIP. She went for the hot towel, came back and typed on her phone that there was still time, did I want some more massage? I asked if I could go for round 2 and she obliged. We had some 69 trying to breathe life back into me, which worked well enough. Went to the time limit and I finished myself off by hand because it wasn't going to happen otherwise. Forced the issue and the 5 drops I had left in my balls. We worked up a sweat like a couple of teenagers. She helped me get dressed, which was new for me. She also gave me her number. Here's the part that was a surprise. She never asked for donation before or after. I probably could've walked out for just the HR fee. But she earned it, and how. She gave me a big hug and thank you when I gave her the donation. The only thing that could've made it better was if she went full blown PSE nympho on me and shoved my dick in her ass and jerked me off all over her face. I would gladly repeat with Ana.

Member #6524
07-23-23, 23:47
At the end of the night on my way home I stopped at New Day. I got there at 10, their hours say 11 but the open sign was off. But luckily I called and they said they were still open. They were in their nightgowns getting ready to call it a night. They have a shower I walked past, but I didn't ask for it since it was so late. I got Ana. Older, probably pushing 40 but still looks early 30's, so hard to judge Asian age sometimes. I would classify her as a spinner, probably 5'3" shoulder length hair natural Bs 100 lbs. Again, okay massage for 10-15 minutes before the teasing. Flipped and got started. She was a total GFE. She really likes to kiss, although it's that kind of weird Asian full tongue style you'll see in Asian porn. I enjoyed some DATY again, when she eventually pulled me up to kiss, and then directed me into her-bare. Either I made a good impression or she always does this, or maybe she wanted to make a good impression on me. Again, she was the most GFE I've come across. BBFSCIP. She went for the hot towel, came back and typed on her phone that there was still time, did I want some more massage? I asked if I could go for round 2 and she obliged. We had some 69 trying to breathe life back into me, which worked well enough. Went to the time limit and I finished myself off by hand because it wasn't going to happen otherwise. Forced the issue and the 5 drops I had left in my balls. We worked up a sweat like a couple of teenagers. She helped me get dressed, which was new for me. She also gave me her number. Here's the part that was a surprise. She never asked for donation before or after. I probably could've walked out for just the HR fee. But she earned it, and how. She gave me a big hug and thank you when I gave her the donation. The only thing that could've made it better was if she went full blown PSE nympho on me and shoved my dick in her ass and jerked me off all over her face. I would gladly repeat with Ana.Damn man, 3 pops at AMPs in one day, good stuff! Is New Day the one on 67th and Cactus? I might want to give Ana a shot. The same old same old AMPs are getting boring.

Lurker Man
07-24-23, 02:12
Damn man, 3 pops at AMPs in one day, good stuff! Is New Day the one on 67th and Cactus? I might want to give Ana a shot. The same old same old AMPs are getting boring.That's the one. I have no idea how busy they are during the day / week, it was my first time there.

Ttballs
07-24-23, 09:54
She was the most GFE I've come across. BBFSCIP. She also gave me her number. I dunno, CIP? You might have yourself a little anchor baby egg roll there LOL.

Zonafan42
07-24-23, 10:30
Trying to find some good under the radar spots. Drove past this last night. Has anyone been that can share intel? TIA.

CflFun352
07-24-23, 12:07
Thanks to all the members for recommendations on top.

Had a dream Sunday around lunch time, her name was Apple. Said she was 24 and from China and would only be there for 2 more weeks then headed to new York.

Very nice petite spinner body, light massage nothing to write home about.

30 minutes $.40 at the door $1.60 on the flip.

BBBJ was decent. Put the cover on and rode on top.

Quick table shower body on body rub.

Woke up from the dream with a tiny bottle of water and back to the heat.

Stzas
07-24-23, 12:42
I believe the only option is Latina. Studio E on Greenway & 51. The one time I was there a few years ago I had a short dumpy Latina. Never been back.I've never really been to a Latina joint. The only one I went to she wanted 200 of hand finish and would even take her top. So I stopped going. Any good latina spots like Great or OB?

Ozbert
07-24-23, 14:39
I've never really been to a Latina joint. The only one I went to she wanted 200 of hand finish and would even take her top. So I stopped going. Any good latina spots like Great or OB?Studio E on Greenway is decent, if not a bit mechanical. Girls look good if a bit chunky, and usually put in decent work. BBBJ tends to run $200 and CFS $250+ and a a higher than AMP hourly fee ($50 for half if I remember). But girls do an ok job, not vocal but definitely a nice treat and change of pace from AMPs. For me, its usually not worth it. They do a little better performance wise, but not enough to justify the difference in price, since anything after 15 min theyre rushing you and just trying to make you finish. If you want a GFE or PSE, just bite the bullet and find an escort IMO.

Stzas
07-24-23, 17:49
Studio E on Greenway is decent, if not a bit mechanical. Girls look good if a bit chunky, and usually put in decent work. BBBJ tends to run $200 and CFS $250+ and a a higher than AMP hourly fee ($50 for half if I remember). But girls do an ok job, not vocal but definitely a nice treat and change of pace from AMPs. For me, its usually not worth it. They do a little better performance wise, but not enough to justify the difference in price, since anything after 15 min theyre rushing you and just trying to make you finish. If you want a GFE or PSE, just bite the bullet and find an escort IMO.Yeah I'll just stick to the AMPs on my rotation haha thanks for all the info!!

Tsfh14
07-25-23, 02:44
Oh my lord.

She has 1 or 2 reviews from the past few pages, but wow.

Disclaimer: I do believe I am quite good at telling the right age for an Asian provider, having spent a lot of time over in Asia. This adorable 5'0" spinner may be in her 20's, at MOST, early 30's. I usually come across all these AMP gals that mongers say are 22 all natural, but in reality are 35 with manmades. No, this one is young and does have manmades but are well proportioned for her tiny body.

I was expecting a busy AMP, but I think I was the only one around 8 pm on a recent weekday. No TS offered after I paid the initial house fee. Honestly a pretty damn good back massage for such a tiny little woman. I know this is usaSg not usaMg but a very good massage can somewhat make up for an otherwise deficient area in service. This girl worked my back to the point where her thumb and wrist were sore and I genuinely appreciated the better than AMP average massage. I then paid the rest of the donation.

Daisy may have been one of the most genuinely pretty / cute / adorable Chinese providers I've met at an AMP, across all 4 corners of the US and across 6/7 continents. Short little spinner, manmade Cs (they're not natural unfortunately as per prior reviews). Middle of the road BBBJ with teeth but she tries to go deep, but too fast and too much teeth for me. With a face like that, I knew I had to focus mostly on mish so after the usual carousel of positions, I made sure to finish in standing mish.

She was a little spicy, teased me a little during the session, basically egging me on to ram her harder. But she plays the part well, digging her nails and limbs into your back and biting your neck as you plow into her. After I blew in the bag in standing mish, she said "I'm sore, give me a massage. " I playfully asked her to pay me but obliged for a few minutes LOL but was fun to reverse roles for a bit.

On my way out, I met the well-reviewed Morgan. Taller and thicker with bigger naturals, she has a great smile and I think I'll try and ask for her next time. Maybe a Morgan / Daisy duo? Unfortunately, Daisy is only here for another 1-2 weeks and then she said she's leaving Phx. Don't blame her given the heat. But also unfortunately a trend I've been hearing from many rotating providers around the Valley.

Always a good time in AZ.

CflFun352
07-25-23, 10:41
Oh my lord.

She has 1 or 2 reviews from the past few pages, but wow.

Disclaimer: I do believe I am quite good at telling the right age for an Asian provider, having spent a lot of time over in Asia. This adorable 5'0" spinner may be in her 20's, at MOST, early 30's. I usually come across all these AMP gals that mongers say are 22 all natural, but in reality are 35 with manmades. No, this one is young and does have manmades but are well proportioned for her tiny body.

I was expecting a busy AMP, but I think I was the only one around 8 pm on a recent weekday. No TS offered after I paid the initial house fee. Honestly a pretty damn good back massage for such a tiny little woman. I know this is usaSg not usaMg but a very good massage can somewhat make up for an otherwise deficient area in service. This girl worked my back to the point where her thumb and wrist were sore and I genuinely appreciated the better than AMP average massage. I then paid the rest of the donation.

Daisy may have been one of the most genuinely pretty / cute / adorable Chinese providers I've met at an AMP, across all 4 corners of the US and across 6/7 continents. Short little spinner, manmade Cs (they're not natural unfortunately as per prior reviews). Middle of the road BBBJ with teeth but she tries to go deep, but too fast and too much teeth for me. With a face like that, I knew I had to focus mostly on mish so after the usual carousel of positions, I made sure to finish in standing mish.

She was a little spicy, teased me a little during the session, basically egging me on to ram her harder. But she plays the part well, digging her nails and limbs into your back and biting your neck as you plow into her. After I blew in the bag in standing mish, she said "I'm sore, give me a massage. " I playfully asked her to pay me but obliged for a few minutes LOL but was fun to reverse roles for a bit.

On my way out, I met the well-reviewed Morgan. Taller and thicker with bigger naturals, she has a great smile and I think I'll try and ask for her next time. Maybe a Morgan / Daisy duo? Unfortunately, Daisy is only here for another 1-2 weeks and then she said she's leaving Phx. Don't blame her given the heat. But also unfortunately a trend I've been hearing from many rotating providers around the Valley.

Always a good time in AZ.What are the rough coordinates to OB, tried searching maps for Orange blossom.

SexyBintch25
07-25-23, 11:22
I saw this craigslist post about Millie at Healing Gaia. I know the location used to be on RM but new owners maybe? Anyone try them out or are they fully legit now?

Hxxps: phoenix. Craigslist. Org / evl / hws / d / mesa-lomi-lomi-swedish-massage /7646944029. Html.

JohnXXBoston
07-25-23, 11:50
Looking for decent massage with optional HJ around Chandler.

CoqueMeat
07-25-23, 13:56
51st ave and Peoria.

https://www.google.com/search?q=orange+blossom+massage+peoria&rlz=1 C1 CHBF_enUS853 US853&ei=YwzAZPnBC9 GckPIPsZ6 U2 AQ&ved=0 ahUKEwi5_5 HotqqAAxVRDkQIHTEPBUsQ4 dUDCBA&uact=5&oq=orange+blossom+massage+peoria&gs_lp=Egxnd3 Mtd2 l6 LXNlcnAiHW9 yYW5 nZSBibG9 zc29 tIG1 hc3 NhZ2 UgcGVvcmlhMgIQJkiKGFDJBVikFXABeACQAQKYAa0 CoAHiB6 oBBzIuNC4 wLjG4 AQPIAQD4 AQHCAggQABiABBiwA8 ICCRAAGAcYHhiwA8 ICBxAAGB4 YsAPCAgkQABgIGB4 YsAPCAhQQLhivARjHARiABBjIAxiwA9 gBAcICFBAuGIAEGMcBGK8 BGMgDGLAD2 AEBwgILEC4 YrwEYxwEYgATCAgUQABiABMICCxAuGIAEGMcBGK8 BwgIHEAAYigUYQ8 ICBhAAGBYYHsICGhAuGK8 BGMcBGIAEGJcFGNwEGN4 EGOAE2 AEC4 gMEGAEgQYgGAZAGDLoGBAgBGAi6 BgYIAhABGBQ&sclient=gws-wiz-serp#IP=1.

What are the rough coordinates to OB, tried searching maps for Orange blossom.

Apex3333
07-25-23, 19:50
I saw this craigslist post about Millie at Healing Gaia. I know the location used to be on RM but new owners maybe? Anyone try them out or are they fully legit now?

Hxxps: phoenix. Craigslist. Org / evl / hws / d / mesa-lomi-lomi-swedish-massage /7646944029. Html.There have been a few posts about this place in the Craigslist Advertisers section of this forum. They don't provide the same level of service as the old Princess Spa. Higher prices and HE only.

Ufa Oe
07-25-23, 21:11
Looking for decent massage with optional HJ around Chandler.I've had luck every time at Tianmei in Chandler. Lots of others if your willing to drive 10-15 minutes.

Uboatct
07-26-23, 08:04
I've been there once and wasn't as fortunate as you! I did get a good massage though.

Who did you see?

I've had luck every time at Tianmei in Chandler. Lots of others if your willing to drive 10-15 minutes.

Uboatct
07-26-23, 08:42
She has good reviews elsewhere but no reports here that I can find. Has anyone seen her?

Thanks.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3114789

JohnXXBoston
07-26-23, 18:18
I've had luck every time at Tianmei in Chandler. Lots of others if your willing to drive 10-15 minutes.I don't mind the drive.

Nofapp
07-26-23, 22:44
I've been there once and wasn't as fortunate as you! I did get a good massage though.

Who did you see?Every time I go I get my happy ending. Across the street there's deluxe massage too I always get lucky there. It's a hit or miss YMMV.

IndyJon
07-26-23, 23:38
Every time I go I get my happy ending. Across the street there's deluxe massage too I always get lucky there. It's a hit or miss YMMV.I've only even gotten self-service at Deluxe Massage.

DatyDan
07-27-23, 00:20
I've only even gotten self-service at Deluxe Massage.Ditto on the self service option, I pass on that.

AzHooligan
07-27-23, 08:48
Deluxe even posts some hot girls on bedpage. I've never seen a hot chick there. And yeah have only been offered self serve with some teasing.

Ditto on the self service option, I pass on that.

IndyJon
07-27-23, 09:03
Deluxe even posts some hot girls on bedpage. I've never seen a hot chick there. And yeah have only been offered self serve with some teasing.It's widely known that any pictures posted in any advertisement for a parlor are not of the people working there.

SunDevils987
07-27-23, 11:24
I've had mixed results through massagefinder. I'd say about a 30% success rate. Anyway, I see there's a few new girls on there and was curious if anyone had any reviews. Also, if you've had any success with any of the mainstays that would be appreciated too. Feel free to post here or PM me. Thanks in advance!

CflFun352
07-27-23, 15:14
51st ave and Peoria.

https://www.google.com/search?q=orange+blossom+massage+peoria&rlz=1 C1 CHBF_enUS853 US853&ei=YwzAZPnBC9 GckPIPsZ6 U2 AQ&ved=0 ahUKEwi5_5 HotqqAAxVRDkQIHTEPBUsQ4 dUDCBA&uact=5&oq=orange+blossom+massage+peoria&gs_lp=Egxnd3 Mtd2 l6 LXNlcnAiHW9 yYW5 nZSBibG9 zc29 tIG1 hc3 NhZ2 UgcGVvcmlhMgIQJkiKGFDJBVikFXABeACQAQKYAa0 CoAHiB6 oBBzIuNC4 wLjG4 AQPIAQD4 AQHCAggQABiABBiwA8 ICCRAAGAcYHhiwA8 ICBxAAGB4 YsAPCAgkQABgIGB4 YsAPCAhQQLhivARjHARiABBjIAxiwA9 gBAcICFBAuGIAEGMcBGK8 BGMgDGLAD2 AEBwgILEC4 YrwEYxwEYgATCAgUQABiABMICCxAuGIAEGMcBGK8 BwgIHEAAYigUYQ8 ICBhAAGBYYHsICGhAuGK8 BGMcBGIAEGJcFGNwEGN4 EGOAE2 AEC4 gMEGAEgQYgGAZAGDLoGBAgBGAi6 BgYIAhABGBQ&sclient=gws-wiz-serp#IP=1.Appreciate the insight!

NativeAz53
07-27-23, 18:53
I've had mixed results through massagefinder. I'd say about a 30% success rate. Anyway, I see there's a few new girls on there and was curious if anyone had any reviews. Also, if you've had any success with any of the mainstays that would be appreciated too. Feel free to post here or PM me. Thanks in advance!Kristina offer very good massage clean safe incall. She is older as you can see from.

The post.

Very respectful lady no FS whatsoever. Other option is available.

Uboatct
07-27-23, 20:42
With a K, correct? Because I think there's a Christina also.

How old would you estimate?

Kristina offer very good massage clean safe incall. She is older as you can see from.

The post.

Very respectful lady no FS whatsoever. Other option is available.

NativeAz53
07-27-23, 21:01
With a K, correct? Because I think there's a Christina also.

How old would you estimate?Yes with K. Maybe mid to late 50 I guess. The one with C use to offer more when she was on the east side of town. Not sure what she offer now
I believe Pam offer more. Hope this help

AzHooligan
07-27-23, 21:21
What the damage for Kristina with a K? How much should I bring?

Yes with K. Maybe mid to late 50 I guess. The one with C use to offer more when she was on the east side of town. Not sure what she offer now

Uboatct
07-27-23, 21:26
I think "C" is only legit, but others here probably know better.

Yes with K. Maybe mid to late 50 I guess. The one with C use to offer more when she was on the east side of town. Not sure what she offer now

NativeAz53
07-27-23, 23:15
What the damage for Kristina with a K? How much should I bring?Bring more than the listed rate on the ad.

GuapoGator420
07-28-23, 02:21
Our schedules finally lined up and I got to visit Rae today. She gave easy to follow instructions to get to her incall. She is definitely the girl in the pictures and she is quite attractive imo, BBW but not too big. Got the pleasantries out of the way, she had me undress and lay face down on the table. She gave me a fantastic massage and was very thorough from head to toe. On the flip she took her top off revealing a great natural rack, and she continued the massage with lots of teasing to jr and my balls. She sucked on my nipples before offering hers to me to suck on. She finished me off with my face buried in her large tits and with plenty of dirty talk. She used a warm towel to clean me up then finished massaging my head and neck. Let me use her shower and then gave me a hug and a liquid death and sent me on my way. Visit was for an hour, and I feel like the donation is a good value.

She's a really cool chick who will go the extra mile to make sure you are relaxed. It seems like she enjoys what she does. Aromatherapy, nice music, a comfortable table. I'd repeat for the massage alone, getting to kiss on some nice natural titties and get a load off is just the cherry on top.

AzHooligan
07-28-23, 08:36
Hahahaha well yeah.

Bring more than the listed rate on the ad.

TheSunDevil
07-28-23, 09:23
Had my first bad experience at Top Spa.

I drew "Bebe" or "Baby" yesterday afternoon. Went back to the room with her and sorted the tip. She started an extremely lackluster CBJ, my first in years! Terrible. I couldn't feel the sensations I wanted to but I could feel her teeth raking over me.

More sucky or you ready for fucky?

Well we moved on past "sucky", but the "fucky" was still sucky because she laid there like a dead fish, with nothing but complaints from her. "Too hard". "Slow down". "No doggy".

I nutted, but I couldn't get out fast enough. I'm done trying new girls, I'm going to start calling in advance and requesting girls I know.

Hhr for 0. 40 and then the tip for $. 60.

Uboatct
07-28-23, 09:27
My bad there are 2 Christina's on MF with a "C". This is the one I'm interested in, the other one definitely told me legit only. So, has anyone seen this Christina?

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/31887/

Gold coast
07-28-23, 10:17

I drew "Bebe" or "Baby" yesterday afternoon.I had the same bad experience with her earlier this week. I could have written the same review word for word. Mamasan was a little busy or I would have let her know.

Ratt Rocker
07-28-23, 12:12
Last year I saw ads for and people discussed an eclectic massage provider. I think she was in Buckeye or the west side. She was a larger blonde and kind of had a 1950's look to her, and she described herself as a hippie. I'm looking for her name or site so I can set something up. I have searched the forums and Internet but have not been able to find her and I can't remember her name to narrow my search. Any help would be appreciated.

Desert Rat
07-28-23, 12:18
Visit was for an hour, and I feel like the donation is a good value.

She's a really cool chick who will go the extra mile to make sure you are relaxed. It seems like she enjoys what she does. Aromatherapy, nice music, a comfortable table. I'd repeat for the massage alone, getting to kiss on some nice natural titties and get a load off is just the cherry on top.

https://tryst.link/massage/rae-massageI noticed Rae asks for a $25 deposit through Venmo. Did you make the deposit? How did you hide your identity using Venmo? Did you use a prepaid card?

StanfMan
07-28-23, 13:37
Kristina from MF is really really old like maybe 70's she has bad arthritis and doesn't do real good massage anymore but offers hand sensual.

My bad there are 2 Christina's on MF with a "C". This is the one I'm interested in, the other one definitely told me legit only. So, has anyone seen this Christina?

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/31887/

GinAndTonic888
07-28-23, 13:40
Hahahaha well yeah.I've seen Kristina on a few occasions and can confirm she gives a good massage and is very polite and sweet. My guess would be late 50's or 60's, which is fine by me since I prefer older ladies. I never knew she offered anything extra until I read about her here, wish I would have known. Any insight on what she offers, just a HJ or is there any MT as well? Sounds like FS isn't an option though, too bad.

Conejo Joe
07-28-23, 19:48

I drew "Bebe" or "Baby" yesterday afternoon. Went back to the room with her and sorted the tip. She started an extremely lackluster CBJ, my first in years! Terrible. I couldn't feel the sensations I wanted to but I could feel her teeth raking over me.
I had the same bad experience in my 7/17 post. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4885-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=6525078&viewfull=1#post6525078.

But reading reports, seems like Bebe / Baby is the only one to avoid at Top.

Rabbit123
07-28-23, 22:08
Last year I saw ads for and people discussed an eclectic massage provider. I think she was in Buckeye or the west side. She was a larger blonde and kind of had a 1950's look to her, and she described herself as a hippie. I'm looking for her name or site so I can set something up. I have searched the forums and Internet but have not been able to find her and I can't remember her name to narrow my search. Any help would be appreciated.That sounds like Bunni, who used to live and work in Buckeye. She moved to Tampa a while back.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/bts/d/holiday-massage-therapy-60/7647936812.html

Skippy16
07-29-23, 16:39
She only responds by text. And it took several texts over several days to set up an early aftermoon appointment. I thought she was personalbe so I was looking forward to a good time. The pics looked good. Ahwautukee location. When I walked in, she seemed taken aback by my appearance. OK, I'm not thin, but I'm not fat, either. Apparance-wise I'm probably below average, to be honest. But my $ is as good as anybody else's. I had the $180 in an evelope and set it on the coffedd table (standard protocal for all my visits). She seemed reluctant / turned off by me. But it did start with me undressing (she keeps her clothes on) and laying on the couch. She does a very amaterisbh body rub with lotion. Doesn't go anywhere near the boys. No conversation at all. I knew it wasn't going well. I wanted something for my $ so I reached back and went between her legs. She screamed and accused me of being a "perv". She grabs the envelope with the $ and walks quickly into the bedroom. I hear voices behind the door. I'm freaked. I get dressed as quickly as I can and practically sprint out the door. I scramble down the steps to my car in the parking lot--heart is beating a mile a minute. I look behind me and see an AA man at the top of the steps glaring at me. He's got a hunting knife in his hand! WTF! I'm shaking so bad I'm having trouble getting the key out of my pocket and clicking the door open. A brief few seconds which seem like forever and I get the car started and hightail it out of there as fast as I can. Keeping my eye on Sir Dick Head, still standing at the top of the steps.

In summary I think the whole thing was a scam. Don't believe her ad. The pics sort of resemble her but her face looks like a squashed egg (Possible accicent / birth defect?) Not sure where the black dude came from? Hiding in the closet? Behind the door? He sure was quiet. Must have been an enforcer.

I'm visiting from out of town and will never do this again. Does this happen a lot in Phoenix? Maybe the hot weather is making everyone crazy. Well, she got a quick 180. Good on her. She's creative rip-off artist.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/arizona/phoenix/bodyrubs/body-rubs/100-safe-very-low-volume-here-hosting-only-27232.html

AzsWinGuy
07-29-23, 17:58
I'm visiting from out of town and will never do this again. Does this happen a lot in Phoenix?

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/arizona/phoenix/bodyrubs/body-rubs/100-safe-very-low-volume-here-hosting-only-27232.htmlWell. I don't post much. Mostly a lurker. This one got me to log in though. LOL.

RE:#1. JMO. Probably a good idea. Don't ever do this again. Especially when the ad has. "Keep in mind: I do not offer full service*.

RE:#2. Yes. If the ad says "Keep in mind: I do not offer full service* and you make an out of the blue illegal. Un-wanted. Sexual advance.

However. Plain and simple. Although you are only there for a perfectly legal (hopefully) enjoyable massage. If you read up just a little on how to verbally get a girls motor running. (and read signals). Who is to say the massage will be a lot better instead of just "going through the motions" and possibly a connection and you end up having a lot more fun than you expected. Good luck in your adventures.

NativeAz53
07-29-23, 19:18
She only responds by text. And it took several texts over several days to set up an early aftermoon appointment. I thought she was personalbe so I was looking forward to a good time. The pics looked good. Ahwautukee location. When I walked in, she seemed taken aback by my appearance. OK, I'm not thin, but I'm not fat, either. Apparance-wise I'm probably below average, to be honest. But my $ is as good as anybody else's. I had the $180 in an evelope and set it on the coffedd table (standard protocal for all my visits). She seemed reluctant / turned off by me. But it did start with me undressing (she keeps her clothes on) and laying on the couch. She does a very amaterisbh body rub with lotion. Doesn't go anywhere near the boys. No conversation at all. I knew it wasn't going well. I wanted something for my $ so I reached back and went between her legs. She screamed and accused me of being a "perv". She grabs the envelope with the $ and walks quickly into the bedroom. I hear voices behind the door. I'm freaked. I get dressed as quickly as I can and practically sprint out the door. I scramble down the steps to my car in the parking lot--heart is beating a mile a minute. I look behind me and see an AA man at the top of the steps glaring at me. He's got a hunting knife in his hand! WTF! I'm shaking so bad I'm having trouble getting the key out of my pocket and clicking the door open. A brief few seconds which seem like forever and I get the car started and hightail it out of there as fast as I can. Keeping my eye on Sir Dick Head, still standing at the top of the steps.

In summary I think the whole thing was a scam. Don't believe her ad. The pics sort of resemble her but her face looks like a squashed egg (Possible accicent / birth defect?) Not sure where the black dude came from? Hiding in the closet? Behind the door? He sure was quiet. Must have been an enforcer.

I'm visiting from out of town and will never do this again. Does this happen a lot in Phoenix? Maybe the hot weather is making everyone crazy. Well, she got a quick 180. Good on her. She's creative rip-off artist.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/arizona/phoenix/bodyrubs/body-rubs/100-safe-very-low-volume-here-hosting-only-27232.htmlShe is one of the worst provider in town. Next time ask for referral and most members here would be happy to help.

She is a scam artist and her reviews are bad. At least you are safe.

Heel Lover
07-29-23, 21:20
I've seen Kristina on a few occasions and can confirm she gives a good massage and is very polite and sweet. My guess would be late 50's or 60's, which is fine by me since I prefer older ladies. I never knew she offered anything extra until I read about her here, wish I would have known. Any insight on what she offers, just a HJ or is there any MT as well? Sounds like FS isn't an option though, too bad.What is MT? I did check abbreviation list. Only thing I can think of is oral (mouth time or mouth therapy) haha.

NativeAz53
07-29-23, 23:23
What is MT? I did check abbreviation list. Only thing I can think of is oral (mouth time or mouth therapy) haha.Mutual touch.

Heel Lover
07-30-23, 00:03
Mutual touch.Thanks. That makes sense. I was over thinking it!

Batman8899
07-30-23, 13:28
Stop by Bliss Spa in Gilbert. I am 1-1 at this place so this was their last chance to make something happen. Greeted by short spinner Asian with green eyes. Same person who has greeted me the other times by never give me a massage.

In the room I hit the table and wait. In walks Crystal, a cute 30 ish MILF. I think ok this could be good. Fully covers me with sheet. Does a once over with sheet on and like a magic trick she yanks the sheet off but replaces it with a towel just coving my ass crack. Massage goes on and I keep trying to dislocate the towel. Successful a couple of time but she replaces it. Getting close to the flip and there has been no teasing and towel replacement. Concerns this will be a sad ending starts to set in. As she is massaging my legs she keeps lightly brush my hand. Game on! I return the favor with a couple of light brushes back. More positioning by her and we are full contact OTC massage for her and lots of attention for the boys. A quick clean up and finger tip massage then the flip.

On the flip she half places the towel with some exposure then starts with a chest to leg oil massage. Each pass is getting closer to the beanstalk now trying to reach the sky. She ask if I like and I tell her very much. She had a great method of teasing and playfulness. She is not a stranger to beanstalks and knows how to carefully care for them until the giant is happy. Very like GFE. She didn't seem like there was much other items on the menu and honestly I didn't care. The massage and finish was want I wanted. There are other places for the full experience. No donation was ever discussed. Clean up, water, and a generous donation was given. It was more than normal because I enjoyed the ride and will tip if I think she deserves it.

YMMV but Crystal will be a repeat for me.

Kester Diamond
07-30-23, 13:31
She only responds by text. And it took several texts over several days to set up an early aftermoon appointment. I thought she was personalbe so I was looking forward to a good time. The pics looked good. Ahwautukee location. When I walked in, she seemed taken aback by my appearance. OK, I'm not thin, but I'm not fat, either. Apparance-wise I'm probably below average, to be honest. But my $ is as good as anybody else's. I had the $180 in an evelope and set it on the coffedd table (standard protocal for all my visits). She seemed reluctant / turned off by me. But it did start with me undressing (she keeps her clothes on) and laying on the couch. She does a very amaterisbh body rub with lotion. Doesn't go anywhere near the boys. No conversation at all. I knew it wasn't going well. I wanted something for my $ so I reached back and went between her legs. She screamed and accused me of being a "perv". She grabs the envelope with the $ and walks quickly into the bedroom. I hear voices behind the door. I'm freaked. I get dressed as quickly as I can and practically sprint out the door. I scramble down the steps to my car in the parking lot--heart is beating a mile a minute. I look behind me and see an AA man at the top of the steps glaring at me. He's got a hunting knife in his hand! WTF! I'm shaking so bad I'm having trouble getting the key out of my pocket and clicking the door open. A brief few seconds which seem like forever and I get the car started and hightail it out of there as fast as I can. Keeping my eye on Sir Dick Head, still standing at the top of the steps.It's good to do some homework before putting yourself in these situations.

Sorry that happened.

SAGiggles
07-30-23, 19:36
I went a while back was received reserved 1 hour for 60 min. I was lead to a room to get undress and was provided a bath coat put personal items on a basket and headed to a room. No Table Shower offered IDK if they have one. The masseur arrive she had good C cups and was dress on a leggings and thigh shirt that pronounce her melons. Started with some hot towels to clean my back, then did a bit of massages. 10 min in on the massage she started teasing by massaging my hands and then putting them around her waist and under her boobs. At this point is good to say that it was my first visit to an AMP so was a little bit nervous but she made sure to let me know by some teasing on Spanish what was on the table which sadly was only CBJ, but I'm sure if I FS would be available. The donation was too high but since it was my first time I did not negotiate or refuse. After agreement she left and came back teased a little bit more and cover junior. The BJ was terrible and she started rushing a lot saying time was running out (Lie). Since she was being terrible at it I ask her get on the table to finish on this nice C she carried.

My main experience was bad because I was new and she really could tell, thank the universe I found this! Going to give a try to some other AMP.

MacAttack1
07-30-23, 21:27
Hey fellas, was wondering if you guys have had any experiences with any of these girls taking them outside of the AMP. Like after hours or when they're time is done there. Could be anywhere from just hanging out to taking the massage at home. Is that even a thing or unheard of? You can pm me if you prefer.

SpaSearcher
07-30-23, 23:17
Hey fellas, was wondering if you guys have had any experiences with any of these girls taking them outside of the AMP. Like after hours or when they're time is done there. Could be anywhere from just hanging out to taking the massage at home. Is that even a thing or unheard of? You can pm me if you prefer.Not unheard of but I would say fairly rare from my experience. I've had some girls text me from their number but most do not have transportation so it may be tough but anything is possible if you build up a good enough relationship.

IH8HJsAz
07-31-23, 11:10
Hey fellas, was wondering if you guys have had any experiences with any of these girls taking them outside of the AMP. Like after hours or when they're time is done there. Could be anywhere from just hanging out to taking the massage at home. Is that even a thing or unheard of? You can pm me if you prefer.Yeah I had that happen when I lived in Vegas, Sherry was one of my regular girls, and I would take her to the casinos so she could get her fix of video crack. That girl love those machines. Was a totally weird relationship, but fun, that lasted until she got moved somewhere as usual for AMPs.

ThatAZDude
07-31-23, 11:25
Stop by Bliss Spa in Gilbert. I am 1-1 at this place so this was their last chance to make something happen. Greeted by short spinner Asian with green eyes. Same person who has greeted me the other times by never give me a massage.

In the room I hit the table and wait. In walks Crystal, a cute 30 ish MILF. I think ok this could be good. Fully covers me with sheet. Does a once over with sheet on and like a magic trick she yanks the sheet off but replaces it with a towel just coving my ass crack. Massage goes on and I keep trying to dislocate the towel. Successful a couple of time but she replaces it. Getting close to the flip and there has been no teasing and towel replacement. Concerns this will be a sad ending starts to set in. As she is massaging my legs she keeps lightly brush my hand. Game on! I return the favor with a couple of light brushes back. More positioning by her and we are full contact OTC massage for her and lots of attention for the boys. A quick clean up and finger tip massage then the flip.

On the flip she half places the towel with some exposure then starts with a chest to leg oil massage. Each pass is getting closer to the beanstalk now trying to reach the sky. She ask if I like and I tell her very much. She had a great method of teasing and playfulness. She is not a stranger to beanstalks and knows how to carefully care for them until the giant is happy. Very like GFE. She didn't seem like there was much other items on the menu and honestly I didn't care. The massage and finish was want I wanted. There are other places for the full experience. No donation was ever discussed..Where is this one located? I see there are two bliss spas in Gilbert. Thanks!

JBhatta91
07-31-23, 14:14
Planning to go to Top Spa today. Any special talent there currently?

CflFun352
07-31-23, 19:24
Dreamed about Finishing up work early today, and was close to Top.

30 minute massage $. 40.

MammaSan put me in her little office until the girls freed up.

Pulled Mina, cute petite, late 20's early 30's spinner with bolt ons.

No massage at all. Just walked in said want everything. $1. 4 and asked if I've visited before.

BBBJ for a few minutes, kitty was right in my face but I just rubbed it slowly.

Put the cover on and got on top for a few minutes. Then asked me todo the work, banging the table against the wall and didn't ask to stop.

Huge wet spot on the bed underneath her.

Asked for a shower at the end because we had a few minutes. She just let me in alone I had to wash myself.

Funny thing is at the end another girl walked in, said here's your change as I was getting dressed and she was starting to get undressed and said where you go. I said home. I could have played dumb and had her too.

Fun quick dream, hope to repeat in the future.

CflFun352
07-31-23, 19:26
Planning to go to Top Spa today. Any special talent there currently?I saw Mina today, cute spinner, late 20's early 30's. Bolt ons.

I saw apple a few weeks ago, she was there today. Cute and fun, neither are great massages.

MacAttack1
07-31-23, 20:50
Not unheard of but I would say fairly rare from my experience. I've had some girls text me from their number but most do not have transportation so it may be tough but anything is possible if you build up a good enough relationship.

Yeah I had that happen when I lived in Vegas, Sherry was one of my regular girls, and I would take her to the casinos so she could get her fix of video crack. That girl love those machines. Was a totally weird relationship, but fun, that lasted until she got moved somewhere as usual for AMPs.Appreciate the posts. I might test the waters with one if I feel that the relationship is right. Will report back if I make anything happen.

MacAttack1
07-31-23, 20:54
I saw Mina today, cute spinner, late 20's early 30's. Bolt ons.

I saw apple a few weeks ago, she was there today. Cute and fun, neither are great massages.I also saw Apple last week. Cute spinner, A / B cup, cute face. I came around closing and was only able to do hh so the session seemed a little rush, but that's expected it. I did see one other girl but didn't catch the name. A bit older, tattos, and MM's.

CoqueMeat
08-01-23, 10:54
Was in the neighborhood (16th St S of Thomas) and thought I'd checkout an old haunt of mine. I first went there at least 20 years ago and not much has changed.

Entry was $50 for 30 min.

Middle aged dark haired lady, perhaps part Latina. I put tip out in plain view and she did some light touch at my request before the flip. After the flip, I commented that she must be warm, and I helped her out of her clothes. Great figure for her age. Allowed and encouraged roaming. Asked for HJ, but more was most certainly available, but that's what I wanted after a long hot day and some activity earlier. Age is catching up to me.

A good solid encounter. She is not going to win any beauty contests, but she's not ugly either. That describes me also, so we were a good fit.

PowerZ
08-01-23, 11:48
Stopped in Aloha yesterday. First time there.

Drew a small girl name E E? I couldn't understand her very well.

Rushed through everything. A bit mechanical. Tried to get rid of me after 45 minutes.

Went for the hour. Will not repeat. I did see other talent there though.

ModemMadness
08-01-23, 16:21
I'm sure this is the same lady I used to see 20 or more years ago in the same area. She always did a great massage with a HE for a reasonable price.

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/43950/

JBhatta91
08-01-23, 19:02
I saw Mina today, cute spinner, late 20's early 30's. Bolt ons.

I saw apple a few weeks ago, she was there today. Cute and fun, neither are great massages.Appreciate the info, but as luck would have it, something came up and I did not end up going. But I will keep an eye out for Mina.

Desert Rat
08-01-23, 19:34

I returned to my favorite Westside AMP today for a second look at the new place. Old and fat mama-san at the window takes my money, leads me to the small room on the right. Girl comes in wearing yoga pants and a t-shirt to start the massage. I realize when a cell phone rings that she is carrying to cell phones. She apologizes and answers the telephone. This goes on for at least 15 minutes. She apologizes and tells me she normally answers the telephone and nothing else. Her hands are rough and have calluses like a lumberjack. Finally, phone girls leave and the lovely Blue enters the room. Blue announces, sexy lady is here! She licked, sucked, kissed, groped, and grinded all over me. BBBJ, DATY, LFK, DATO, CFS, Mish, doggie, 69, and loud enthusiastic porn star dirty talk. $40 to the house and $160 to the lady. Tattoos, long black hair, big lips, fake nice tits, wide face and a fuck monster. When I exit there is a late model Toyota sedan in front of the place.

IndyJon
08-01-23, 20:40
When I exit there is a late model Toyota sedan in front of the place.Thanks for this interesting fact.

Hank75
08-01-23, 21:52
Last year I saw ads for and people discussed an eclectic massage provider. I think she was in Buckeye or the west side. She was a larger blonde and kind of had a 1950's look to her, and she described herself as a hippie. I'm looking for her name or site so I can set something up. I have searched the forums and Internet but have not been able to find her and I can't remember her name to narrow my search. Any help would be appreciated.Bunny was out in Buckeye, but July always describes herself as a hippie, but she's way opposite of Buckeye in Chandler.

Sadly, Bunny moved. She was a great time. July is fun as well.

Bubba1979
08-01-23, 22:34
I'm sure this is the same lady I used to see 20 or more years ago in the same area. She always did a great massage with a HE for a reasonable price.

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/43950/Yep, she went by Beth I believe. 68th st and Thomas. Marney was there along with Josie. Across the street was the famous Aztec Massage.

It was the golden age for mongers. Marney still posts on rubratings under a nom de plume.

Ufa Oe
08-01-23, 23:13
Had a dream about Aloha today. Went in and paid house. I'm not sure I got her name right but I think it was Lola or Yala something like that. Nice d's spilling out of her dress. Helped me undress and offered a table shower. Wow does this girl give a good slide, even licked the starfish, a first for me, BBBJ then back to the room. More BBBJ including the boys then the cover came out. 69, cowgirl, standing mish, doggy and finished with a BBBJCIM. Not even an extra fee for that. She said wow, big lunch for me today, which almost made me laugh out loud. I get it's a show from them, but that was actually funny. Finished with a massage and some water. Little less than an hour but that's just me not lasting as long as I would have liked. Normal $. 6 donation.

Desert Rat
08-02-23, 15:44
Thanks for this interesting fact.The late model Toyota is idling outside of the AMP. It was there when I arrived and I didn't think much of it. As I turn to walk down the strip mall the car backs out and starts pacing me in the parking lot. I walk into the parking lot of the Applebee's and the car stays behind me a few feet. I go into the delivery entrance of the Applebee's and the car pulls into a spot and middle aged man in a polo shirt and jeans gets out and starts walking towards the entrance where I just came in. I hot foot it out the front entrance and head across the street to the Dental Clinic that is catty-corner on 59th Avenue and Peoria Avenue. The dude follows me over there and now I know something is up. I finally went behind the strip mall and hung out in the Post Office parking lot until the coast was clear. I don't think the dude was LE but he clearly had no so good intentions. Thinking about it now I should have just went back in the AMP and used their cameras to wait him out.

Okane
08-02-23, 17:37
With the new calendar month comes changes of girls at Vivian.

I enjoyed Lisa, but she is not there. This month is Leah and Mimi.

I called on the phone and heard a very a strong Chinese accent with minimal English words.

Any feedback on their quality of service would be appreciated.

PM me if you want.

Many Thanks.

Okane.

GinAndTonic888
08-02-23, 17:40
Wow, that's crazy, has that ever happened to you before? What do you think he wanted? Post Office not a bad place to hand around, plenty of cameras there for sure.

The late model Toyota is idling outside of the AMP. It was there when I arrived and I didn't think much of it. As I turn to walk down the strip mall the car backs out and starts pacing me in the parking lot. I walk into the parking lot of the Applebee's and the car stays behind me a few feet. I go into the delivery entrance of the Applebee's and the car pulls into a spot and middle aged man in a polo shirt and jeans gets out and starts walking towards the entrance where I just came in. I hot foot it out the front entrance and head across the street to the Dental Clinic that is catty-corner on 59th Avenue and Peoria Avenue. The dude follows me over there and now I know something is up. I finally went behind the strip mall and hung out in the Post Office parking lot until the coast was clear. I don't think the dude was LE but he clearly had no so good intentions. Thinking about it now I should have just went back in the AMP and used their cameras to wait him out.

IndyJon
08-03-23, 08:53
The late model Toyota is idling outside of the AMP. It was there when I arrived and I didn't think much of it. As I turn to walk down the strip mall the car backs out and starts pacing me in the parking lot. I walk into the parking lot of the Applebee's and the car stays behind me a few feet. I go into the delivery entrance of the Applebee's and the car pulls into a spot and middle aged man in a polo shirt and jeans gets out and starts walking towards the entrance where I just came in. I hot foot it out the front entrance and head across the street to the Dental Clinic that is catty-corner on 59th Avenue and Peoria Avenue. The dude follows me over there and now I know something is up. I finally went behind the strip mall and hung out in the Post Office parking lot until the coast was clear. I don't think the dude was LE but he clearly had no so good intentions. Thinking about it now I should have just went back in the AMP and used their cameras to wait him out.Thanks for the rest of the story. That is odd.

I was just trying to give you a hard time about the seemingly random fact about there being a Toyota parked in front.

SunDevils987
08-03-23, 14:06
I'm looking for a new LMT. My old one moved back to California Anyway, it's been such a struggle to find a solid LMT that also offers a HE. I've been searching high and low and it's seems I'm only finding girls on the opposite ends of the spectrum. Either they charge over $100 and it's a legit massage, they charge over $100 and then anything extra is a minimum of another $100+ so I'm looking at over $200 for a massage / HE, or they're a prostitute pretending to be a masseuse. All I want is a solid 90 minute massage with some teasing and a nice finish. If anyone could pass along a recommendation, I would be forever grateful. Feel free to PM if that's your preference. Thanks.

Okane
08-03-23, 16:24
I stopped by this morning. The gal on the phone told me other names that who is actually there.

They don't speak English well- maybe she just mis-pronounced them.

It was Lily and Mia. Both duds. Don't bother, not good service and they want big tips or complain.

No need to respond to my previous posting. I found out for myself.

Okane.

Yellow54
08-03-23, 18:54
I'm looking for a new LMT. My old one moved back to California Anyway, it's been such a struggle to find a solid LMT that also offers a HE. I've been searching high and low and it's seems I'm only finding girls on the opposite ends of the spectrum. Either they charge over $100 and it's a legit massage, they charge over $100 and then anything extra is a minimum of another $100+ so I'm looking at over $200 for a massage / HE, or they're a prostitute pretending to be a masseuse. All I want is a solid 90 minute massage with some teasing and a nice finish. If anyone could pass along a recommendation, I would be forever grateful. Feel free to PM if that's your preference. Thanks.I'm not sure what part of town you are in but I've seen July a couple of times in the past. While she's not currently a LMT she definitely has some massage skills and I think she might have been a LMT at some point in the past. It appears that she has recently raised her rate to $140 for the hour but that's the out the door price. She doesn't like CIM but other than that she's up for most anything including prostate massage if you are into that. A good massage and a HE are certainly possible with her. She's located in Chandler and her place is immaculate. She's been reviewed on here several times and is worth a look.

Bubba1979
08-03-23, 23:15
I stopped by this morning. The gal on the phone told me other names that who is actually there.

They don't speak English well- maybe she just mis-pronounced them.

It was Lily and Mia. Both duds. Don't bother, not good service and they want big tips or complain.

No need to respond to my previous posting. I found out for myself.

Okane.Or in your case maybe you meant BUDS (navy seal joke) Sorry Okane.

WhoMe111
08-04-23, 08:59
I'm looking for a new LMT. My old one moved back to California Anyway, it's been such a struggle to find a solid LMT that also offers a HE. I've been searching high and low and it's seems I'm only finding girls on the opposite ends of the spectrum. Either they charge over $100 and it's a legit massage, they charge over $100 and then anything extra is a minimum of another $100+ so I'm looking at over $200 for a massage / HE, or they're a prostitute pretending to be a masseuse. All I want is a solid 90 minute massage with some teasing and a nice finish. If anyone could pass along a recommendation, I would be forever grateful. Feel free to PM if that's your preference. Thanks.She is in Tempe, gives a very good massage with teasing with a little mutual and a HE, nothing else on the menu. She is a little heavy but nice personality.

SunDevils987
08-04-23, 12:44
I'm not sure what part of town you are in but I've seen July a couple of times in the past. While she's not currently a LMT she definitely has some massage skills and I think she might have been a LMT at some point in the past. It appears that she has recently raised her rate to $140 for the hour but that's the out the door price. She doesn't like CIM but other than that she's up for most anything including prostate massage if you are into that. A good massage and a HE are certainly possible with her. She's located in Chandler and her place is immaculate. She's been reviewed on here several times and is worth a look.Thank you for the recommendation. I did reach out to her a few times over the past couple of years when she was still charging $100 out the door. She was just always booked when I called. With the recent price hike and her being on the opposite side of the valley, she's on my list but pretty low on it. I do wish the other masseuses were as transparent as she seems to be b.