PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

ArizonesPaking
03-10-23, 00:49
Why? You're message gave me absolutely no information and left me more confused, trying to keep them to yourself.Can't say in this thread the moderator will delete. DM Me.

BlazeJowski
03-10-23, 02:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BeanVanilla
03-10-23, 03:21
Anyone know of any places that offer prostate massages?

BeanVanilla
03-10-23, 03:36
Has anyone heard of this / had any experience with this? Wondering if its legit.

https://zendenjen.com/about-prostate-massage-in-phoenix/

WhoMe111
03-10-23, 09:26
I was looking for something new and stumbled on an ad (not sure where) I checked and was told they had a TS and Asians. It is in a busy location next to Target. I went in to a very nice place and was greeted by a not so lovely Chinese lady. I decided WTH and paid 60 for an Hr. I was led down the hall to a room (no door leading to the hall). I stripped down and laid down uncovered. When she came in (same lady) she draped me with a sheet and began a lite rub on my back. I reached over and rubbed her leg a bit and got no pushback. She then went into full massage mode and after a few min got to my ass and slipped into my crack. I gave her a moan that I liked that. After a bit the drape came off and she gave me an excellent massage with lots of lotion all the time giving special attention to my crack. At about the 40 min mark she had me flip and then signaled if I wanted a HJ and how much I would pay. I suggested. 5 and she countered with $. And I accepted. She continued the great massage and I ask to remove her top, she pulled it up and took them out of the holder (they were nothing special). She got between my legs and finished me off. I had ask for a TS and she wrapped me in a towel and took me across the hall (Remember I said no door on the hall so it looked straight to the front door) She kind of giggled and said something like I don't know what to do. She just turned the water on to the hand shower and handed it to me. I was standing there rinsing off and mama came in and saw what was going on and started chewing her out. She then had me lay down and cleaned me up. I got dried off and back to the room. I got dressed and handed her $. As agreed and she kind of looked at me as if I should have given more. (Was the $. Just for the HE and there should have been a massage tip on top of that?

Over all I had an excellent massage which I needed and a HE for $. 6 out the door and I did get the full Hr.

https://backpagegals.com/body-rubs/phoenix-12961864

Kester Diamond
03-10-23, 11:32
Has anyone heard of this / had any experience with this? Wondering if its legit.

https://zendenjen.com/about-prostate-massage-in-phoenix/That's Jennedea.

If you like peet hair and being fisted I'd recommend.

IndyJon
03-10-23, 15:15
I was looking for something new and stumbled on an ad (not sure where) I checked and was told they had a TS and Asians. It is in a busy location next to Target. I went in to a very nice place and was greeted by a not so lovely Chinese lady. I decided WTH and paid 60 for an Hr. I was led down the hall to a room (no door leading to the hall). I stripped down and laid down uncovered. When she came in (same lady) she draped me with a sheet and began a lite rub on my back. I reached over and rubbed her leg a bit and got no pushback. She then went into full massage mode and after a few min got to my ass and slipped into my crack. I gave her a moan that I liked that. After a bit the drape came off and she gave me an excellent massage with lots of lotion all the time giving special attention to my crack. At about the 40 min mark she had me flip and then signaled if I wanted a HJ and how much I would pay. I suggested. 5 and she countered with $. And I accepted. She continued the great massage and I ask to remove her top, she pulled it up and took them out of the holder (they were nothing special). She got between my legs and finished me off. I had ask for a TS and she wrapped me in a towel and took me across the hall (Remember I said no door on the hall so it looked straight to the front door) She kind of giggled and said something like I don't know what to do. She just turned the water on to the hand shower and handed it to me. I was standing there rinsing off and mama came in and saw what was going on and started chewing her out. She then had me lay down and cleaned me up. I got dried off and back to the room. I got dressed and handed her $. As agreed and she kind of looked at me as if I should have given more. (Was the $. Just for the HE and there should have been a massage tip on top of that?

Over all I had an excellent massage which I needed and a HE for $. 6 out the door and I did get the full Hr.

https://backpagegals.com/body-rubs/phoenix-12961864That's a little high for a total cost. Normally you'll find people paying $60 for an hour of massage and $40 to $60 tip for a hand finish.

BeanVanilla
03-10-23, 19:27
That's Jennedea.

If you like peet hair and being fisted I'd recommend.Peet hair?

Apex3333
03-10-23, 19:31
That's Jennedea.

If you like peet hair and being fisted I'd recommend.It's crazy. She actually offers / advertises Prostate or Tantric massage, but everyone who has reviewed her confirms that she just can't keep her hands out of your ass. It doesn't seem to matter what type of session you go there for.

Ndphx
03-10-23, 20:09
What is a guy to do? Hoping for TS Salad RM and BBBJ job.

Any suggestions?Anyone had / share any recent experiences from Peoria / and NPhoenix areas?

Missing Great big time.

Ndphx
03-10-23, 20:11
If you visit the Peoria spa in Glendale or the spas in sun city I have some info for you. DM me.DMd also.
Please check/update.

TomBrandon
03-10-23, 20:50
Peet hair?Maybe "pet"?

BeanVanilla
03-10-23, 21:20
That's Jennedea.

If you like peet hair and being fisted I'd recommend.Yeah I'm new to the site and seeing the reviews now. Does anyone have any places that offer prostate massages?

ArizonesPaking
03-10-23, 21:33
Maybe "pet"?To much Dog hair.

DatyDan
03-10-23, 23:44
Has anyone been recently? It's been awhile since I've been, still a tease but no please kind of place? How about Dream Foot down the road. My only concern there is the foot traffic since it's between a water and ice on one side and a subway on the other.

TomBrandon
03-11-23, 05:21
Try Summer.

Got to experience Summer today. She tried to upsell a new girl to join us but I only brought the money for one. Maybe next time I'll take two if Summer is one of them. She knows how to handle a man. She's fantastic!Where can I typically find Summer? Top, or Aloha?

ArizonesPaking
03-11-23, 14:28
Where can I typically find Summer? Top, or Aloha?Just call Top spa. They will tell you where she is at.

JackGay10
03-11-23, 16:08
Hard to trust the adds on rubmd. Wanted to see if anyone here had any experience with the ones below?

https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/209f9248-c56d-4f1f-8f80-cfa272661e1d

https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/555e3ded-e9e2-4500-8b3f-3e13fb85cc20

https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/99cc3682-54df-49a7-8291-0ecb7520becb

https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/28ea4d48-6b7c-4c8c-b061-380428a7b6e0

AzMan1001
03-11-23, 22:41
Wanted to hit my favorite spot, Top Spa. I went in a and was met by a familiar face that I had seen last year. She asked how long I wanted to stay, and I said an hour. I paid the hour fee and went in. I asked her if her name was Judy and said yes. She asked me how I knew and said that had seen her before when she was here. She smiled and she led me to the room. As always, I was asked if I wanted to table shower and I said yes. She told me to undress and that she would be right back. I got comfortable and waited for a bit. She came in with a towel on and told to follow her. She told me to lay down face down and she began to soak me. She then started to apply the soap and watch me with her body. She rinsed the soap and applied the oil for some gliding action. She rinsed that off and told me to flip over. She repeated her routine but began to kiss me. A real good DFK then moved down for a good BBBJ. We finished the shower and went back to the room. She told me lay down and that she will be right back. Gave me the time to think I was about to do to her. Her has good body and wanted her on me now. She came back and just started kissing me. She is a great kisser and become passionate about it. She moved her breast to my face so I can suck on them. She moaned as I sucked on them and that go me going. She then moved to 69. I began to eat her out. She tasted so good to me. I slipped my tongue in and out her pussy. I can feel her move as I ate her out. She puts the cover on and begins a reverse cowgirl. She rode me real good that she almost made me bust. I was able to hold on and we moved to doggy. I began to pound her real good. We moved to standing missionary and I went her. Her moans and the way she came made wild that I went faster and came. I began to kiss her because she made me feel good. We cleaned up and dressed. Gave her the 160 and kissed her goodbye. I will be coming back and see her again.

FellowMonger
03-12-23, 02:47
Came in and saw Crystal. Initially just wanted 30 min and paid 40 but after a pretty decent massage (I'd say 7/10) I flipped and she asked what I wanted and I've been looking for some rimming and she said that's only after a table shower which would need an entry fee of 60 so I paid the additional 20 for the house and tipped 160. She kept complimenting me and saying how handsome I was and that the other girls said she was lucky to see me. Idk if she says that to everyone but definitely made me feel good. She led me to the shower with my hand on her tit and we got naked. She started scrubbing me down and teasing my whole then she started goingg to town. She was doing body slides too and then on the flip, some more rimming and a good BBBJCIM. She took the entire load too. A bit was dripping and she licked it up. She said next time the amount was fine but we are fucking. Then on the way out she had me wait to show me the other girls. I didn't get their names but they were pretty good looking. They came in and grabbed my dick over my pants and said next time you come make sure to let them and I told them of course. Will definitely try to repeat before I leave.

SuitNTie420
03-12-23, 07:29
After having such a great time on my way into town, I decided to venture out yesterday morning around 1030 to have a little fun before grabbing lunch. I was met at the front window by Crystal, who seemed to remember me right away and just opened the door with a huge smile on her face, pulled me in and gave me a big hug.

She genuinely seemed excited and surprised to see me, almost like a past girlfriend. She took me to the room and asked me how long I wanted so I laid down. $220 for the hour. She disappeared for about 30 seconds, came back and started kissing me right away. My dick got hard immediately and she grabbed me by the dick and led me to the shower, no clothes anywhere in sight LOL.

We made out a little more, she soaped me up and did a great slide across my whole body, then began licking my ass, sucking my cock and getting a little sloppy with it, which I love. It wasn't long and I was busting my first nut in her mouth and she swallowed every drop. Saying afterwards "I love" haha.

Quick mouthwash, and back to the room we went.

She started with a light massage, but within five minutes we were fucking and going through several positions. I really liked fucking her in doggy, her pussy would just grip my dick every time she moved away and it was a great site. I slow pumped her for about 10 minutes before switching to a few more positions and Cuming all over her tits. I got my full hour, and after the mama came in, rubbed my shoulders for a few minutes and made sure everything was good. It was!

This place is amazing and I don't find many spots like this outside of Orlando. Highly recommended, I plan to come back and fuck Michelle sometime next week.

IndyJon
03-12-23, 14:32
Has anyone been recently? It's been awhile since I've been, still a tease but no please kind of place? How about Dream Foot down the road. My only concern there is the foot traffic since it's between a water and ice on one side and a subway on the other.I've had about 50% success rate an Tian Mei so I guess it's a coin flip.

Dream Foot Spa is a sure thing. I had a session with Wendy about a month ago there and got a covered blow-job (with that saran wrap stuff not a condom). I can squirt and both times they've used the plastic wrap on me I've blasted through it and they have to go clean out their mouth. Wendy wanted full service pricing for a covered blow job. She was younger than normal for places like these and she did get completely naked and let me touch her wherever (just not inside).

Kev5367
03-12-23, 15:28
Anyone been here before? Elliot and McClintock. I thought it was called something else before.

IndyJon
03-12-23, 16:34
Anyone been here before? Elliot and McClintock. I thought it was called something else before.Which corner is that on? There are two places on the northwest corner and another on the southwest corner but none of them have the name "Golden Massage. ".

Apex3333
03-12-23, 16:53
Yeah I'm new to the site and seeing the reviews now. Does anyone have any places that offer prostate massages?You might want to give Jennadea a try since you're specifically interested in the p-spot massage. She's well reviewed on TER. The reviews are mixed but she does have many happy customers. Many of the negative reviews seem to be from people who just were not into that. There's a big difference between a full on prostate massage vs. A gentle finger in the ass when you're getting a HJ.

Oh, unless you have pet hair allergies.

Heel Lover
03-12-23, 18:48
You might want to give Jennadea a try since you're specifically interested in the p-spot massage. She's well reviewed on TER. The reviews are mixed but she does have many happy customers. Many of the negative reviews seem to be from people who just were not into that. There's a big difference between a full on prostate massage vs. A gentle finger in the ass when you're getting a HJ.

Oh, unless you have pet hair allergies.Mystery solved from a prior post about her. Someone had said too much peet hair. I see it is pet hair. I should have figured that one out right away, but didn't!

Heel Lover
03-12-23, 18:52
Which corner is that on? There are two places on the northwest corner and another on the southwest corner but none of them have the name "Golden Massage. ".I think its called W now but used to be called Golden? I could be way off though.

IndyJon
03-12-23, 20:32
I think its called W now but used to be called Golden? I could be way off though.Yes, that place has several names now. I've seen "High Priestess Massage" and "My'sage" (or something like that). I've never been there but that place does do full service and has a table shower. The last I heard there was one latina there and an older asian lady. The older asian lady wasn't very highly spoken of as far as service goes.

Rabbit123
03-12-23, 21:59
I think its called W now but used to be called Golden? I could be way off though.That's right. There are two places in that strip mall, and the one of interest is by Boston's Bar and Grill and Greulich's Automotive at the northeast end of the mall. When it opened, it was a second location for Massage 10, and those two places were the best in Mesa / Tempe (and perhaps in the entire metro area). Unfortunately, the woman running them got busted five or six years ago. It reopened a year or two ago. I stopped in once since it reopened, but left without partaking after seeing who was available.

Kev5367
03-13-23, 09:16
That's right. There are two places in that strip mall, and the one of interest is by Boston's Bar and Grill and Greulich's Automotive at the northeast end of the mall. When it opened, it was a second location for Massage 10, and those two places were the best in Mesa / Tempe (and perhaps in the entire metro area). Unfortunately, the woman running them got busted five or six years ago. It reopened a year or two ago. I stopped in once since it reopened, but left without partaking after seeing who was available.Any other places you'd recommend in Tempe area?

Geo101
03-13-23, 13:24
Hi everyone,

I will be visiting this area for a few weeks and was wondering if any of the spas in the area offer the type of service you receive at places like Aloha or Top in Mesa.

Thanks.

DesertSailor
03-13-23, 20:50
I am coming up from Tucson. Are the any Ebony massage providers in Phoenix / Mesa / Glendale? In safe neighborhoods for an old white boy?

DFulton69
03-13-23, 23:12
I am coming up from Tucson. Are the any Ebony massage providers in Phoenix / Mesa / Glendale? In safe neighborhoods for an old white boy?Pamela on MF.

Just saw one on Craigslist who's advertising for the east valley.

DesertSailor
03-14-23, 13:30
Pamela on MF.

Just saw one on Craigslist who's advertising for the east valley.What is "MF"?

Bigboobs
03-14-23, 14:52
What is "MF"?Massage Finder. Pamela.

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/39528/

IndyJon
03-14-23, 20:50
Pamela on MF.

Just saw one on Craigslist who's advertising for the east valley.Pamela is "ebony?" I always though she looked Indian (not the Native American kind).

NewCleve
03-15-23, 01:55
Cute girl, great massage. I don't know why, but her face didn't do it for me. I can see why she is popular, would see again.

Truck77
03-15-23, 16:29
Sorry for the long post but wanted it to be complete.

My dream:

Today I wanted to do something. I was going to go to aloha because of the reviews and some private messages when I got here and asked, but decided to check on OB because it was closer. Of course OB is still closed and I didn't want to go to Peoria spa again since I had a not good experience there shorted 30 minutes or so with a so so service. So when I called OB they answered and told me to go to a different place and since they were recommending them I went there.

I went to Nirvana and boy was I happy. First tina or something like that asked me to wait after she took the house fee and left for ten minutes while I was sitting in the entrance. I started knocking on the window and this precious Chinese girl shows up and tells me to please wait 5 more minutes. I waited and the precious lady named Mina 28 yo (I loved her face in case you haven't noticed it) slim body really firm good I think Cs. Walked me to the room and usual asked to strip she left for 1 minute. Came back and asked to strip all the way which I always leave my underwater on in case someone opens door. And then she asked me what I wanted and I told her everything. She asked for $$ and since little head was in charge I complied. She took me to the table shower really good sensual on the soap everywhere. Then she started sliding her tits on my back. It felt good. Then all the sudden she starts kissing my ears, neck and back. By the time I turned to try to see her she was already rimming and was good wet and sensual. It was the first time someone does that to me but it felt really good. Then the flip and she starts to shampoo everything in front and starts to slide around me really good. Then she started a BBBJ and balls and rimming a little. In comes Tina to wash of and asked if I wanted two girls and she strayed a BBBJ. They wanted another $ but I don't have it with me. The got me dried and of to the room and Mina starts a sensual massage again really good I was face down and now she rims again. This time I could see her really well while she was doing it. There was a mirror on the wall. She flips me over and starts a BBBJ again and asks if I'm ready for the rest. Cover on and mish to standing mish to doggy I had to go really slow because I was ready to pop since the TS LOL. I loved the way she looked on doggie. Asked her if she could finish with a BBBJ which she said yes. Like I said I liked her face a lot and finished CIM she continued there for a minute or two and I loved it. Then a full massage which I liked personally. I wasn't shorted any time maybe 5 minutes which I didn't care because she made a great job with me and to my eyes she was beautiful and worth it. Services: FK, TS, RIM, BBBJ, CFS (she took it all in), CIM (slight DT but perfect). I didn't try or wanted to try DFK, DATY, FIV.

Overall damage was $$. 6 but well worth it in my opinion 10/10.

LolItsChuck
03-15-23, 19:07
New to posting, apologies on my post count everyone. Decided after PMing some of yall to just unleash a taste on who are some good bets in the area.

Here's all my knowledge after wasting tons of money, time and trial and error. This is my would see again list with super high standards in some categories (cleanliness, area, volume, Assets, service, etc.). I did my job if this helps even one of you.

I would say 6 XX) 471-582X is awesome great bang for buck if you look past how emotionless she is she's my favorite out of the bunch. Honestly the total package in looks for what I like. 200 $ for FS HH, nothing else (I've tried haha) Mid 40's short MILF nice boobs.

(4 XX) 939-811X is more traditional HE but is wicked hot and nice to talk to, far out in east mesa, similar pricing to higher end MF providers that offer extras though with much bigger boobs. 200 $ for standard HE, +100 $ for Russian and full nude (never tried FS I should circle back and try) Again mid 40's MILF but taller blonde with some new canons.

6 XX) 845-009X is cool there are a variety of girls expensive but I would say unique enough. You probably will see the mature looking one but there are younger girls here. Full menu $400 FS (If I remember right) I've seen a few of the women here all Latina nothing to unique between all of them though all do good stuff.

(XXX) 577-9 03X not the most attractive at all honestly kind of beat, great setup / location. Will go FS as tipped and is pretty damn good at the massage part. I think FS here is 380 $ she is good in general most traditional massage. She does not advertise so please be discrete & respectful (she was friends with Chastity) though I know she use to work at an MP.

I am bleeping numbers but most are not hard to figure out (for google search purposes) feel free to ping me with help or questions around services I admittedly am not on here a ton. I have a few others that are worth a full review or are fully UTR.

May be worth starting a UTR thread for more that fall in this bucket of provider I've seen in other areas gate keepers on numbers / names for those providers on this site. May be useful to start if a small few of us are in to pull our collective info.

Happy hunting and happy hump day why'all.

ArizonesPaking
03-15-23, 19:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Nofapp
03-15-23, 20:56
Has anyone been recently? It's been awhile since I've been, still a tease but no please kind of place? How about Dream Foot down the road. My only concern there is the foot traffic since it's between a water and ice on one side and a subway on the other.A review on rubmaps just popped up a guy wrote he got a HJ there at tianmei.

NegroCaliente
03-15-23, 23:51
I wish 811 X didn't have that she doesn't see anyone under 35. Anyone below that had success?

New to posting, apologies on my post count everyone. Decided after PMing some of yall to just unleash a taste on who are some good bets in the area.

Here's all my knowledge after wasting tons of money, time and trial and error. This is my would see again list with super high standards in some categories (cleanliness, area, volume, Assets, service, etc.). I did my job if this helps even one of you.

I would say 6 XX) 471-582X is awesome great bang for buck if you look past how emotionless she is she's my favorite out of the bunch. Honestly the total package in looks for what I like. 200 $ for FS HH, nothing else (I've tried haha) Mid 40's short MILF nice boobs.

(4 XX) 939-811X is more traditional HE but is wicked hot and nice to talk to, far out in east mesa, similar pricing to higher end MF providers that offer extras though with much bigger boobs. 200 $ for standard HE, +100 $ for Russian and full nude (never tried FS I should circle back and try) Again mid 40's MILF but taller blonde with some new canons.

6 XX) 845-009X is cool there are a variety of girls expensive but I would say unique enough. You probably will see the mature looking one but there are younger girls here. Full menu $400 FS (If I remember right) I've seen a few of the women here all Latina nothing to unique between all of them though all do good stuff.

(XXX) 577-9 03X not the most attractive at all honestly kind of beat, great setup / location. Will go FS as tipped and is pretty damn good at the massage part. I think FS here is 380 $ she is good in general most traditional massage. She does not advertise so please be discrete & respectful (she was friends with Chastity) though I know she use to work at an MP.

I am bleeping numbers but most are not hard to figure out (for google search purposes) feel free to ping me with help or questions around services I admittedly am not on here a ton. I have a few others that are worth a full review or are fully UTR.

May be worth starting a UTR thread for more that fall in this bucket of provider I've seen in other areas gate keepers on numbers / names for those providers on this site. May be useful to start if a small few of us are in to pull our collective info.

Kester Diamond
03-16-23, 01:42

Happy hunting and happy hump day why'all.I don't get it.

Rynsa4
03-16-23, 16:41

Happy hunting and happy hump day why'all.Please provide links to the ad for each provider, there is no point playing puzzle here with phone numbers.

DontKnowMe19
03-16-23, 19:00
Next, just link their ads and name. This number and letter crap is annoying and makes zero sense.

BlazeJowski
03-16-23, 19:06
Next, just link their ads and name. This number and letter crap is annoying and makes zero sense.Dude in one of these phone numbers you blanked out four of the numbers including the entire area code. You're not giving away pertinent info here just post the numbers.

RandomphxGuy
03-16-23, 19:20
This place just popped up on my radar.

Has anyone been here before.

https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/8919bc66-9e52-4a71-8116-807b0422f1ae

Baangs
03-16-23, 20:52
Praying someone here has. I would upload a nice pic I found but file size limits on here a pain. This lady has some knockers.

Bodyobession. Studio.

Christina: 602 309 6XXX.

Baangs
03-16-23, 21:05
Praying someone here has. I would upload a nice pic I found but file size limits on here a pain. This lady has some knockers.

Bodyobession. Studio.

Christina: 602 309 6XXX.Replying to my own post. Looks like X'ing out numbers is a Mod thing.

Baangs
03-16-23, 21:10
Dude in one of these phone numbers you blanked out four of the numbers including the entire area code. You're not giving away pertinent info here just post the numbers.It's the mods doing the blanking.

Bigboobs
03-17-23, 00:23
Please provide links to the ad for each provider, there is no point playing puzzle here with phone numbers.Here it is guys.

602) 471-5823‬ Darcy.

(480) 939-8116‬ Kimberlee.

602) 845-0091 Jo.

(602) 577-9039 Laila.

Tyler 480) 708-2726‬.

Apex3333
03-17-23, 00:39
Dude in one of these phone numbers you blanked out four of the numbers including the entire area code. You're not giving away pertinent info here just post the numbers.It's like an Easter egg hunt. I did pretty good on the first 2 (Darci and Kim) but man I can't figure out who the 3rd and 4th are. Yeah, links would have been better.

DontKnowMe19
03-17-23, 08:24
Thanks for deciphering that. You're the real MVP.

Here it is guys.

602) 471-5823‬ Darcy.

(480) 939-8116‬ Kimberlee.

602) 845-0091 Jo.

(602) 577-9039 Laila.

Tyler 480) 708-2726‬.

Uboatct
03-17-23, 08:40
Curious if anyone has seen her too. If she gives a good rub, I'd try it out to see what's available.

Bodyobession. Studio.

Noblesavage01
03-17-23, 12:09
This place just popped up on my radar.

Has anyone been here before.

https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/8919bc66-9e52-4a71-8116-807b0422f1aeShe used to be at just relax in sun city earlier.

ZenoOfCitium
03-17-23, 17:39
I recently relocated from Arizona to California and miss the lovely Latinas south of the San Diego Border. I have a few questions. (1) What are the best full-service massage parlors in Scottsdale, Phoenix, Tempe or Mesa for an individual who prefers the fit brunette or Latina ladies? (2) Who are the best service providers if you can remember their names and (3) What are the best days and times to frequent the massage parlors for excellent service and minimal fisherman fishing? I would appreciate any help the veterans on this forum can provide.

Thanks.

NortheastWest
03-17-23, 18:00
Cassie Cassandra.

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Arizona/Glendale/CassieCassandra

According to TER review, it seems like she offers not only bodyrub but also FS.

Is there any one who confirm this, and tell how much it is.

Thanks.

CellaMaxx
03-17-23, 19:38
Cassie Cassandra.

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Arizona/Glendale/CassieCassandra

According to TER review, it seems like she offers not only bodyrub but also FS.

Is there any one who confirm this, and tell how much it is.

Thanks.She is on Private delights and has 9 reviews, I mean that should be enough to know she is real based on who has done the reviews, and yes, she does FS.

AzLionsFan01
03-17-23, 19:46
Gentlemen, what a find. I was out in the east valley today and stopped in at Spring massage on Baseline and Power.

I was met by mamasan, who was taller with long hair and had an awesome body, was hoping to get her. To my disappointment she said she has a perfect girl for me.

I was introduced to Selina. About 5'6" with a model face and fucking smoking hot body. Dressed in green for St. Patty's day, I couldn't wait to unwrap this present.

Back to the room, took care of the tip. She helped me undress and then I helped her slip out of her dress. Her body was slender with C cups. Trimmed kitty and I could.

Not wait to get to that pot of gold. She gave me a nice 10 minute massage, plenty of teasing with her tongue and hands on my back and between the legs.

On the flip I asked for 69 and she was happy to oblige. She was wet. I mean not K-why wet, sweet pussy wet. She started on my cock and her tongue was amazing. I wanted.

Her to try deep throat, but it wasn't in the cards for today. Slipped the cover on and man she was tight. I really was surprised. Wet, tight, and multiple positions. Almost GFE.

And I was into it and so was she. She fucked like a porn start, turning and looking into my eyes as I pounded her in multiple positions. She took it all like a champion.

When we hit doggie I couldn't take it any more and popped into the bag. As I was catching my breath, she cleaned me up and gave me a 5 minute more massage.

Very happy with my experience. The shop wasn't busy and Selina just made my Christmas card list.

Baangs
03-17-23, 22:42
I recently relocated from Arizona to California and miss the lovely Latinas south of the San Diego Border. I have a few questions. (1) What are the best full-service massage parlors in Scottsdale, Phoenix, Tempe or Mesa for an individual who prefers the fit brunette or Latina ladies? (2) Who are the best service providers if you can remember their names and (3) What are the best days and times to frequent the massage parlors for excellent service and minimal fisherman fishing? I would appreciate any help the veterans on this forum can provide.

Thanks.Do some research, find some places on your own, then come back and review. Then maybe your "questions" will get answered.

Baangs
03-17-23, 22:43
Curious if anyone has seen her too. If she gives a good rub, I'd try it out to see what's available.I'll come back here after I check it out.

Okane
03-17-23, 23:23
Anyone have an experience with Sophia at Oasis, behind the Pacific Buffet on Arizona and Elliot?

Would like to read about how the massage and extras were. I see the menu at 90 min for $80.

PM me if you prefer not to post here.

Someone posted on rubmaps, but not enough detail.

Plan on trying them out next week.

Many Thanks.

Okane.

CellaMaxx
03-17-23, 23:34
Anyone have an experience with Sophia at Oasis, behind the Pacific Buffet on Arizona and Elliot?

Would like to read about how the massage and extras were. I see the menu at 90 min for $80.

PM me if you prefer not to post here.

Someone posted on rubmaps, but not enough detail.

Plan on trying them out next week.

Many Thanks.

Okane.Okane,

I am confirming same experience as the 2 reviews on Rubmaps, she gives a really good massage and nice lady, but HJ finish is all that's offered by her and there. Don't hestiate if you like a good massage and that's all you're looking for.

Baangs
03-18-23, 01:53
Been a while since I've done reviews on here, so going to drop a big list of both good and bad.

Oasis Asian massage. Used to go to this place all time, standard AMP / looks 50 for a hour massage would usually tip 40-60. This place for about a year was he only then a few of them started to let me bang them for 180 that includes house fee. Not sure what the reason was for, as I had to bring my own condoms. Unfortunately those two are no longer there Amy, Anna (freak). So I stopped going. Amy the one who left was pretty hot, I heard there's new talent tho, may check it out. Decently private location. Massages are avg.

Massage savy. This was also a former go to spot standard AMP / looks, hr is 60, again for he tip would be 40-60. I have gotten he from both providers there, actually got a 4 hand one time, not too bad. They don't allow much touching underneath clothes both give good massages and good he. I think Rose is the main one I go to, if you build a good rap with her she'll put hot stones on your dick and balls, of course after they cooled off a bit, feels amazing, may let you suck her nips. Decently private location.

Dream foot spa. Recently tried this place, standard AMP, provider was surprisingly good looking for places like these, can't remember name but seemed like she was the only one who actually works. Encourages touching, good attitude nice slim body (dcup) and face. 60 at the door for hr. The major downside is the upsell, 100 for standard he, 140 for BJ, not sure if FS is allowed but theres a high chance it will be $$ Place is in a crowded area so beware of that. She will take her top off and you can do whatever with her tits. May repeat. Massage was avg.

Massage h&w. Another casual spot, definitely one of the nicer looking AMPs I've been too, thought it was legit when I first walked in. They have a bunch of different massage listed, just go with hr Swedish for 60, do not let them haggle you into the 80 lomi lomi cause they will try. I have gotten he from all 3 masseuses, the best one I think was named Helen, gives the better massage, good looking nice c cups, lets you suck and play with kitty. Only standard he has ever been offered. There's one other one who has a fat ass for an Asian chick and nice tits. She will stare into your soul while she's doing her thing on the flip. She wants little to none as far as touching tho. They usually want 50-80 as tip and will haggle, they don't play over there LOL. Massage can be avg-good.

Green spa. Tried this place a few times a while back, decent location. I think it was 60 hr, standard AMP / looks. First time I had Molly, very friendly, good looking, good body, good massage. Standard happy ending 40-60 tip, after she's comfortable she'll let you play with kitty, suck on nips. Very good cleaning all the oil off before and after flip, very good at clean up after he. Doesn't tease much, great he tho, nice technique, takes her time. The place does have a table shower, a big clean one, never used it tho, and a normal shower. Another time I had Tina, ok looking, not the friendliest, but she wore a revealing dress, but only gave standard he with tits out. Lots of teasing with this one, which lead to a nice long reach around while on all fours before the flip. Good finish. She somewhat rushes tho so beware. Would repeat with Molly anyday.

Top Asian spa (Guadalupe) - went to this one and I'm not sure if this is the tops everyone talks about, but this was the 2nd most disappointing AMP to date. Paid 40 for hh, got an avg older looking Asian woman, fat tits, piss poor attitude tho. Massage was trash no teasing, on flip mechanical he, had her fat ass titties out but I couldn't touch them at all. Barely finish tipped 20 and left, won't repeat. Somewhat discreet location, don't remember providers name. Place smelled.

JW Spa. Went here late one time, standard AMP ugly providers, 40 hh, standard he. Bottom line massage was terrible, place smelled, he was the worst I ever had. Won't repeat, don't recommend.

Princess, Angel. Mostly the same experiences as everyone else here.

Tein mei. Legit.

Blue spa. Legit.

Massage 90210 - legit.

Sunny foot spa. Legit.

First reflexology. Legit.

Imperial. Legit.

Kneading foot reflexology. Legit.

Latinas:

I haven't tried too many really, except breeze when Luna was there, man that lady was something else, praying she comes back one day. Anyways it seems like you fuckers are always taking up all of the time with the latinas when I try to go LOL. Every time it's always we're busy / come back in a hour. So when I'm able to finally get an appointment I will leave a detailed review.

Indy providers:

Haven't tried to many, except Pam and Jeannie, both on MF.

Pam. Pretty discreet private studio in Tempe, nice room, I think 120 for a hr massage, doesn't expect tip. Ok massage and ok he, she does it a little different. She's small and hops on the table between your legs multiple times throughout the massage, including on the he, so unless your Mr. Fantastic, you can't really touch her during the he, I didn't bother to ask if I could tho. Clothes stayed on, older lady she's built a little funny. Ok finish, self clean up.

Massages by Jeannie. Works out of her apartment, with her bf and his daughter. Not sure if the daughter does massage as well not the best looking anyways, she's look old enough, early twenties, somewhat fat ass. Anyways when going to her place the daughter escorts you, and the odd part is Jeannie instructs you to hand the money to the daughter, which I find odd, maybe a camera somewhere? I've gotten her when the bf has been there and hasn't been, don't see the guy or anything, but still a little weird. Now she's built somewhat ok more chubby curvy white lady type of build. Her massages are avg at best, will talk a lot if you let her. She doesn't let you touch under her clothing out of respect for her bf (lmao), which sucks cause the ass is nice and the tits are great, plus she doesn't wear underwear or bras. She does 100 for a standard hr massage up to 90 min, extras / sensual massage is 50 extra, she only does he which she only gives you 5 minutes to finish. If you don't finish in time she stops, no joke. Now I will say she is the absolute best teaser I've had, the build up is wild LOL. She's very attentive to the boys the ENTIRE massage, it's magical. So if want a very very sensual massage with a hit or miss finish with no touching underclothes, then she's for you. If she actually let you touch or suck her tits she would be my go to, without a doubt.

AzSunflowers. Now for the ones who have been here will know that nothing about this place if for massages. Idk what to call it really but it's the most sketchiest place I've ever been, I had to carry my strap in there it was that sketchy. The place is in some weird almost abandoned looking part of Tempe, up 2 stories to what looks like an anime's building with Christmas lights and shit. Cameras all over the front door. I rang the bell and this fine ass Venezuelan opened, Ashley I think. And man her body was perfect, one of thickest asses I've had, I see why all these hoes want bbl's. Anyways the room had some size but the bed was for like kids or some shit, I mean I'm over 6 feet, my damn calves were off the bed, anyways theres was literally no masssge what's so ever she seemed nervous not really rushing tho. She wanted 200 for everything for hh, started with a nice BJ, she had some skills. The sex was ok, it sucks because the bed / blowup mat or whatever tf it was was so damn little, there was a big ass couch in the room but she said we can't fuck on that (WTF? Anyways cowgirl was ok, her pussy was wet, tight and surprisingly shallow. She seemed like she was focused on trying to not enjoy it. She ran while getting back shots, but the ass was one of the softest I've had. So all in all it was ok. There was another girl there but not as hot as Ashley. Won't repeat.

Lily. Had her a few times, she was in a nice apartment in chandler. She wanted 120 didn't expect tip. Massage was ok, she uses som heated scented lotion, she talks a lot about her self, and seems pretty entitled but overall is nice LOL. Tall asl, very nice body, good looking. Anyways she does the massage usually in some kind of sun dress. We clicked really well so after my first session she would only be in lingerie. I know there were some doubters and believe me I was too at first LOL but she is a natural born woman, tight pussy. Felt it and seen it multiple times. Almost got FS a few times but she wants $$$ and didn't have enough at those times, from what she tells me she only offers to those she's really comfortable with so YMMV. Overall she's a repeat and I would recommend. She lets you shower after. Haven't tried her new friend yet, but I will.

Non. AMPs.

Massage Envy. One in scottsdale, don't remember exactly where since I always go high as shit. But warning these are franchise places, I went to this spot strictly for professional. Anyways one girl named Janelle, this was last summer. Younger I would say no older than 21, pawg, blonde, big snow bunny vibes. When she called me to the back she gave me the "eyes", she was very touchy, friendly and giggly so off the bat I figured I'd shoot my shot. I got in face down and pretty much played the whole, "its really hot in here can, I have the sheet off", she gave a very ecstatic YEA SURE! Now she was talking a lot during the massage complimenting my body blah blah, I'm complementing hers, my game was on point that day. She starts playing with my ass (they always do) saying it's nice, and whatever. So on the flip while she's working on my thigh (she covered me with a medium sized towel by the way) I say fuck it and I grab hers. She was surprised and grab my hand fast but didn't move it quite yet and was looking back at me and started saying something like "oh you're bold" while kinda chuckling and eventually moved it and got back to the massage. So then after some talking she let me feel it again and showed it to me, she had a tramp stamp of whatever those things you put on Christmas presents. After a few more feels, I got her to really go in between my legs, she was acting like she didn't kno what I was leading to and she played along well. But she's purposely brushing the boys and I'm letting out small moans, I grabbed her closer and sat up a little to look in her eyes and I leaned in for a kiss and next thing you kno were in a very passionate make out session. At this point she's stroking me under the towel, while I'm grabbing her ass in her pants. This went for like 3-4 minutes and she didn't want me to finish but as soon as she finished saying that I finished, and she briefly stopped for a second, lifted the towel to see if I finished, and said very loudly "well so much for that". We just kinda laughed and she cleaned me up after that. She rubbed my neck for another 10 minutes (this was a 90 min session by the way) and we just talked. After that I got dressed and got her number we kissed some more and I left, gave her a fat ass tip by the way like 100 or so, the massage itself was 120. Anyways we linked up that weekend and became friends with benefits for a while until I started dating this other girl. She doesn't work at that place now, and went back to the bay for school last time we talked. That was a helluva day.

Anyways that's all I have at the top of my head. I'm younger so there will be a lot more of these coming, I'll make them shorter and more frequent tho. Also don't go into these places that are legit or the AMPs that only do standard he and expect FS. I've gotten lucky only cause and I hate using this term and for lack of a better word I'm considered a Chad LOL, so YMMV. Anyways stay safe and happy mongering. I will get to some I found on Instagram, and will post reviews of them soon. I also have another non AMP, massage business that I've have luck at but that would make this post even longer, another time. Stay safe out there.

Uboatct
03-18-23, 08:12
Did you end up seeing her and how did it go?

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/44842/

New on MF and wondering if anyone has seen or had any experience with her? Scheduled to see her next week.

Uboatct
03-18-23, 08:25
Really helpful thanks. I'm a winter time visitor to Phoenix so always looking to try a new place or two. Been to HW a few times but don't love it. So I'll give Savy a try and report back. Also looking to try out more MF talent, but that seems very hit or miss, mostly miss. Sara I do like from MF.

Been a while since I've done reviews on here, so going to drop a big list of both good and bad.

Oasis Asian massage. Used to go to this place all time, standard AMP / looks 50 for a hour massage would usually tip 40-60. This place for about a year was he only then a few of them started to let me bang them for 180 that includes house fee. Not sure what the reason was for, as I had to bring my own condoms. Unfortunately those two are no longer there Amy, Anna (freak). So I stopped going. Amy the one who left was pretty hot, I heard there's new talent tho, may check it out. Decently private location. Massages are avg.

Massage savy. This was also a former go to spot standard AMP / looks, hr is 60, again for he tip would be 40-60. I have gotten he from both providers there, actually got a 4 hand one time, not too bad. They don't allow much touching underneath clothes both give good massages and good he. I think Rose is the main one I go to, if you build a good rap with her she'll put hot stones on your dick and balls, of course after they cooled off a bit, feels amazing, may let you suck her nips. Decently private location.

Dream foot spa. Recently tried this place, standard AMP, provider was surprisingly good looking for places like these, can't remember name but seemed like she was the only one who actually works. Encourages touching, good attitude nice slim body (dcup) and face. 60 at the door for hr. The major downside is the upsell, 100 for standard he, 140 for BJ, not sure if FS is allowed but theres a high chance it will be $$ Place is in a crowded area so beware of that. She will take her top off and you can do whatever with her tits. May repeat. Massage was avg.

Massage h&w. Another casual spot, definitely one of the nicer looking AMPs I've been too, thought it was legit when I first walked in. They have a bunch of different massage listed, just go with hr Swedish for 60, do not let them haggle you into the 80 lomi lomi cause they will try. I have gotten he from all 3 masseuses, the best one I think was named Helen, gives the better massage, good looking nice c cups, lets you suck and play with kitty. Only standard he has ever been offered. There's one other one who has a fat ass for an Asian chick and nice tits. She will stare into your soul while she's doing her thing on the flip. She wants little to none as far as touching tho. They usually want 50-80 as tip and will haggle, they don't play over there LOL. Massage can be avg-good.

Green spa. Tried this place a few times a while back, decent location. I think it was 60 hr, standard AMP / looks. First time I had Molly, very friendly, good looking, good body, good massage. Standard happy ending 40-60 tip, after she's comfortable she'll let you play with kitty, suck on nips. Very good cleaning all the oil off before and after flip, very good at clean up after he. Doesn't tease much, great he tho, nice technique, takes her time. The place does have a table shower, a big clean one, never used it tho, and a normal shower. Another time I had Tina, ok looking, not the friendliest, but she wore a revealing dress, but only gave standard he with tits out. Lots of teasing with this one, which lead to a nice long reach around while on all fours before the flip. Good finish. She somewhat rushes tho so beware. Would repeat with Molly anyday.

Top Asian spa (Guadalupe) - went to this one and I'm not sure if this is the tops everyone talks about, but this was the 2nd most disappointing AMP to date. Paid 40 for hh, got an avg older looking Asian woman, fat tits, piss poor attitude tho. Massage was trash no teasing, on flip mechanical he, had her fat ass titties out but I couldn't touch them at all. Barely finish tipped 20 and left, won't repeat. Somewhat discreet location, don't remember providers name. Place smelled.

JW Spa. Went here late one time, standard AMP ugly providers, 40 hh, standard he. Bottom line massage was terrible, place smelled, he was the worst I ever had. Won't repeat, don't recommend.

Princess, Angel. Mostly the same experiences as everyone else here.

Tein mei. Legit.

Blue spa. Legit.

Massage 90210 - legit.

Sunny foot spa. Legit.

First reflexology. Legit.

Imperial. Legit.

Kneading foot reflexology. Legit.

Latinas:

I haven't tried too many really, except breeze when Luna was there, man that lady was something else, praying she comes back one day. Anyways it seems like you fuckers are always taking up all of the time with the latinas when I try to go LOL. Every time it's always we're busy / come back in a hour. So when I'm able to finally get an appointment I will leave a detailed review.

Indy providers:

Haven't tried to many, except Pam and Jeannie, both on MF.

Pam. Pretty discreet private studio in Tempe, nice room, I think 120 for a hr massage, doesn't expect tip. Ok massage and ok he, she does it a little different. She's small and hops on the table between your legs multiple times throughout the massage, including on the he, so unless your Mr. Fantastic, you can't really touch her during the he, I didn't bother to ask if I could tho. Clothes stayed on, older lady she's built a little funny. Ok finish, self clean up.

Massages by Jeannie. Works out of her apartment, with her bf and his daughter. Not sure if the daughter does massage as well not the best looking anyways, she's look old enough, early twenties, somewhat fat ass. Anyways when going to her place the daughter escorts you, and the odd part is Jeannie instructs you to hand the money to the daughter, which I find odd, maybe a camera somewhere? I've gotten her when the bf has been there and hasn't been, don't see the guy or anything, but still a little weird. Now she's built somewhat ok more chubby curvy white lady type of build. Her massages are avg at best, will talk a lot if you let her. She doesn't let you touch under her clothing out of respect for her bf (lmao), which sucks cause the ass is nice and the tits are great, plus she doesn't wear underwear or bras. She does 100 for a standard hr massage up to 90 min, extras / sensual massage is 50 extra, she only does he which she only gives you 5 minutes to finish. If you don't finish in time she stops, no joke. Now I will say she is the absolute best teaser I've had, the build up is wild LOL. She's very attentive to the boys the ENTIRE massage, it's magical. So if want a very very sensual massage with a hit or miss finish with no touching underclothes, then she's for you. If she actually let you touch or suck her tits she would be my go to, without a doubt.

AzSunflowers. Now for the ones who have been here will know that nothing about this place if for massages. Idk what to call it really but it's the most sketchiest place I've ever been, I had to carry my strap in there it was that sketchy. The place is in some weird almost abandoned looking part of Tempe, up 2 stories to what looks like an anime's building with Christmas lights and shit. Cameras all over the front door. I rang the bell and this fine ass Venezuelan opened, Ashley I think. And man her body was perfect, one of thickest asses I've had, I see why all these hoes want bbl's. Anyways the room had some size but the bed was for like kids or some shit, I mean I'm over 6 feet, my damn calves were off the bed, anyways theres was literally no masssge what's so ever she seemed nervous not really rushing tho. She wanted 200 for everything for hh, started with a nice BJ, she had some skills. The sex was ok, it sucks because the bed / blowup mat or whatever tf it was was so damn little, there was a big ass couch in the room but she said we can't fuck on that (WTF? Anyways cowgirl was ok, her pussy was wet, tight and surprisingly shallow. She seemed like she was focused on trying to not enjoy it. She ran while getting back shots, but the ass was one of the softest I've had. So all in all it was ok. There was another girl there but not as hot as Ashley. Won't repeat.

Lily. Had her a few times, she was in a nice apartment in chandler. She wanted 120 didn't expect tip. Massage was ok, she uses som heated scented lotion, she talks a lot about her self, and seems pretty entitled but overall is nice LOL. Tall asl, very nice body, good looking. Anyways she does the massage usually in some kind of sun dress. We clicked really well so after my first session she would only be in lingerie. I know there were some doubters and believe me I was too at first LOL but she is a natural born woman, tight pussy. Felt it and seen it multiple times. Almost got FS a few times but she wants $$$ and didn't have enough at those times, from what she tells me she only offers to those she's really comfortable with so YMMV. Overall she's a repeat and I would recommend. She lets you shower after. Haven't tried her new friend yet, but I will.

Non. AMPs.

Massage Envy. One in scottsdale, don't remember exactly where since I always go high as shit. But warning these are franchise places, I went to this spot strictly for professional. Anyways one girl named Janelle, this was last summer. Younger I would say no older than 21, pawg, blonde, big snow bunny vibes. When she called me to the back she gave me the "eyes", she was very touchy, friendly and giggly so off the bat I figured I'd shoot my shot. I got in face down and pretty much played the whole, "its really hot in here can, I have the sheet off", she gave a very ecstatic YEA SURE! Now she was talking a lot during the massage complimenting my body blah blah, I'm complementing hers, my game was on point that day. She starts playing with my ass (they always do) saying it's nice, and whatever. So on the flip while she's working on my thigh (she covered me with a medium sized towel by the way) I say fuck it and I grab hers. She was surprised and grab my hand fast but didn't move it quite yet and was looking back at me and started saying something like "oh you're bold" while kinda chuckling and eventually moved it and got back to the massage. So then after some talking she let me feel it again and showed it to me, she had a tramp stamp of whatever those things you put on Christmas presents. After a few more feels, I got her to really go in between my legs, she was acting like she didn't kno what I was leading to and she played along well. But she's purposely brushing the boys and I'm letting out small moans, I grabbed her closer and sat up a little to look in her eyes and I leaned in for a kiss and next thing you kno were in a very passionate make out session. At this point she's stroking me under the towel, while I'm grabbing her ass in her pants. This went for like 3-4 minutes and she didn't want me to finish but as soon as she finished saying that I finished, and she briefly stopped for a second, lifted the towel to see if I finished, and said very loudly "well so much for that". We just kinda laughed and she cleaned me up after that. She rubbed my neck for another 10 minutes (this was a 90 min session by the way) and we just talked. After that I got dressed and got her number we kissed some more and I left, gave her a fat ass tip by the way like 100 or so, the massage itself was 120. Anyways we linked up that weekend and became friends with benefits for a while until I started dating this other girl. She doesn't work at that place now, and went back to the bay for school last time we talked. That was a helluva day.

Anyways that's all I have at the top of my head. I'm younger so there will be a lot more of these coming, I'll make them shorter and more frequent tho. Also don't go into these places that are legit or the AMPs that only do standard he and expect FS. I've gotten lucky only cause and I hate using this term and for lack of a better word I'm considered a Chad LOL, so YMMV. Anyways stay safe and happy mongering. I will get to some I found on Instagram, and will post reviews of them soon. I also have another non AMP, massage business that I've have luck at but that would make this post even longer, another time. Stay safe out there.

Uboatct
03-18-23, 10:18
Curious about Sofia, the young Latina. Has anyone met her? I'll give it a try and report back bit any info would be helpful.

I realize I have never contributed anything on this site. I am usually not one to leave an internet footprint. That being said I felt compelled to warn you not to go to Sara. Its horrible. One of my all time worst experiences. Just puts some light finger scratches along the back for a few minutes. Is way over weight. Turn over and and wants more for like nude handjob. Whole thing is way overpriced for what it is. Her pussy smelt awful from a distance. Like I wanted out of there immediately. I was excited because of the proximity to where I lived. But sometimes you lose when you try someone without reviews. Chalk this up as a loss.

Uboatct
03-18-23, 10:20
https://tryst.link/massage/sofia19

Curious about Sofia, the young Latina. Has anyone met her? I'll give it a try and report back bit any info would be helpful.

NegroCaliente
03-18-23, 10:28
Did you end up seeing her and how did it go?Her massage is very underwhelming. But all the extras are there. Has a great body but you can tell she's older.

NegroCaliente
03-18-23, 10:29
I'll come back here after I check it out.Dmed a couple of you but don't go in there expecting anything other than a massage. She's a cool gal, regardless. But if you have success let me know.

Baangs
03-18-23, 11:19
Really helpful thanks. I'm a winter time visitor to Phoenix so always looking to try a new place or two. Been to HW a few times but don't love it. So I'll give Savy a try and report back. Also looking to try out more MF talent, but that seems very hit or miss, mostly miss. Sara I do like from MF.Yea I've heard good things about her, will definitely check her out. I'm also looking to check out some CL providers more, so I'll keep why'all updated.

KChing
03-18-23, 12:57
Gentlemen, what a find. I was out in the east valley today and stopped in at Spring massage on Baseline and Power.

I was met by mamasan, who was taller with long hair and had an awesome body, was hoping to get her. To my disappointment she said she has a perfect girl for me.

I was introduced to Selina. About 5'6" with a model face and fucking smoking hot body. Dressed in green for St. Patty's day, I couldn't wait to unwrap this present.

Back to the room, took care of the tip. She helped me undress and then I helped her slip out of her dress. Her body was slender with C cups. Trimmed kitty and I could.

Not wait to get to that pot of gold. She gave me a nice 10 minute massage, plenty of teasing with her tongue and hands on my back and between the legs.

On the flip I asked for 69 and she was happy to oblige. She was wet. I mean not K-why wet, sweet pussy wet. She started on my cock and her tongue was amazing. I wanted.

Her to try deep throat, but it wasn't in the cards for today. Slipped the cover on and man she was tight. I really was surprised. Wet, tight, and multiple positions. Almost GFE.

And I was into it and so was she. She fucked like a porn start, turning and looking into my eyes as I pounded her in multiple positions. She took it all like a champion.

When we hit doggie I couldn't take it any more and popped into the bag. As I was catching my breath, she cleaned me up and gave me a 5 minute more massage.

Very happy with my experience. The shop wasn't busy and Selina just made my Christmas card list.What did this run?

LFCnut
03-18-23, 15:19
Dropped by Asian Massage to scope it out and was pleasantly surprised by a very cute 20/ early 30's named Mimi. Paid for HH only, as unsure as to quality in the room, and again was surprised.

Immediate LFK and grabbing of the boys, grinding against me, and suggesting all sorts of nasty / nice things. Opted for TS which was in a very small area, basically a table set up in an oversized tub / shower stall complete with shower curtain. I must say she made the best of a very small space and managed to slip & slide all over. Let the fun begin. Asked for money up front and she was happy, but then tried to upsell to BBBJ but when I told her the standard rate I pay, she immediately agreed and proceeded to lick / suck the boys and soon graduated to the head and shaft. I had to stop her after a few minutes as I was getting close, so we switched to standing mish, legs on my shoulders and unfortunately I was not able to hold out very long and blew into the cover. IMO she is a very cute girl, nice natural Bs, and good VFM.

As always YMMV, but I would definitely repeat.

Ozbert
03-18-23, 16:47
Went to top this afternoon for a fun time. I rarely get out that far east and rarely have the time, but spoiled myself for today.

I got to the window and paid mms 220 for an hour.

Met by a wonderful girl, didn't get her name. Cute bolt ons, shaved, shoulder length hair.

Laid on my stomach, got a quick rub on my back for 30 seconds, and asked "fuck" and I said YEA!

BBBJ, 69, straddled to cowgirl, mish, standing cowgirl, standing mish, then she cried uncle. This was only 25 ish minutes into it, and probably only 20 minutes of fucking. She sat on my face and I ate her out as she tried to finish me with her hand, then she cried uncle then had me finish myself off. 35 minutes, I was out the door with a small bottle of water, and felt ripped off being shorted 25 minutes and finishing myself off.

Service was ok, girl was cute, but I felt shafted. All you guys who get MSOG or rave about FS (I usually just go for HE), is this normal? I'm not big by any stretch of the imagination, I sit right at the top of the bell curve. Is it a chemistry thing? Do you guys normally get the full hour to have fun?

Heel Lover
03-18-23, 16:48
A couple of visits to what I assume are legit places. Same business complex at Cooper and Baseline.

MLK day. Visit to Shady Oaks. Horrible experience. Rushed to get me in. Don't remember masseuse name. Avg looking, but that wasn't the problem. Awful experience overall due to her constant texting (and her phone was buzzing loudly with texts the whole session). She left the room several times as well for a bit. 60 for hour.

Not fun or relaxing at all (was looking just for a good legit massage with teasing being fine. There was no teasing and terrible massage). Will never, ever be back and highly recommend to NOT go here even if just looking for legit. Any other place I've gone for legit (I have a bad back) has been much better. Even A1 where it's completely legit and you are expected to leave underwear on is much better and actually cheaper (40 for hour).

That same day as I walked out I noticed a sign for a other place. It was called Fortune massage and refloxogy. Stopped in really quick just to check it out / get a card. I guess they are affiliated with Wonder Foot Spa as she gave me a card for both places. Really nice lady and ok looking.

I kind of forgot about the place for a bit, but went in on President's Day. Got 60 minute basic Swedish for 60. Masseuse was Cici. Really hot. Nothing happened extra wise, but I didn't try. She was really good and I was satisfied / happy without being happy in the extras sense if you know what I mean (but again I didn't try and wasn't concerned as I needed a good massage which I got).

Went back on a Friday maybe 3 weeks ago. Drew Susan who was NOT good looking. Did 30 minute Lomi Lomi. Holy crap what an awesome massage. Maybe best ever legit massage I've ever had. There was nothing really sensual even for a Lomi lomi, but Wow it was great. It was funny at the end she said to sit up at the edge of the table. I was like flip over? And she said no sit up here (and pointed) in broken English. Gave me an amazing shoulder rub to finish-the massage haha.

My? Is has anyone been to Fortune and has an experience to report? I swear they had a listing for a body scrub on the menu in writing upon entering. I guess I could always go back and see.

Anyone do a one hour Lomi Lomi here? Or do anything more adventurous than I did? They don't dress provocative at all and seem legit. But something about this place makes it so it didn't matter. It was great!

And yes Shady Oaks was terrible. Don't go there, even for legit.

Diamant1974
03-18-23, 17:19
Looking for recommendations on busty Asian / Latina / Caucasian who is slender as well.

ZenoOfCitium
03-18-23, 18:43
I visited the Biltmore Clinic to ostensibly take advantage of the full-service massage services offered by the Latinas. The overweight Latina with blonde hair informed me that the clinic is regular massage only. Is there a password that clients have to give the lady that greets customers or have they ceased offered full massage services? Thanks.

Xnx3416
03-19-23, 06:02
Dropped by Asian Massage to scope it out and was pleasantly surprised by a very cute 20/ early 30's named Mimi. Paid for HH only, as unsure as to quality in the room, and again was surprised.

Immediate LFK and grabbing of the boys, grinding against me, and suggesting all sorts of nasty / nice things. Opted for TS which was in a very small area, basically a table set up in an oversized tub / shower stall complete with shower curtain. I must say she made the best of a very small space and managed to slip & slide all over. Let the fun begin. Asked for money up front and she was happy, but then tried to upsell to BBBJ but when I told her the standard rate I pay, she immediately agreed and proceeded to lick / suck the boys and soon graduated to the head and shaft. I had to stop her after a few minutes as I was getting close, so we switched to standing mish, legs on my shoulders and unfortunately I was not able to hold out very long and blew into the cover. IMO she is a very cute girl, nice natural Bs, and good VFM.

As always YMMV, but I would definitely repeat.Hi where is this spa at is it the one on grand ave or the one on coggins.

Apex3333
03-19-23, 16:55
Another review for Spring Massage. Great addition to the east valley. I stopped by last week and drew Coco. Cute 30 ish girl with a slim figure and smaller natural breasts which was refreshing. I love the bolt-ons as much as the next guy but Coco just had a great little body. BBBJ was fantastic, and she took it all the way down a couple of times. Slipped on the cover. We started in doggy which was a nice view. Flipped her over for standing mish. She took a good pounding and I was fully drained. Cleaned me up and I was on my way. On my way out I saw one of the other girls with a huge rack so now I've go to go back. You really can't go wrong at this place. Damage was. 4 house and $ . 6.

Only downside is that it's getting busy with all the chatter on this forum. I had to wait back behind the curtain for a few minutes while they were shuffling us mongers around. It was worth the wait.

TomasNomas
03-19-23, 19:41
Hi where is this spa at is it the one on grand ave or the one on coggins.When I am in the mood for an AMP I go to Sun West Spa at 99th ave and Bell in Sun City. There are 4 AMPs near 3 of the corners of that intersection plus 2 more that I know of nearby. This is the one facing 99th ave north of Bell road near the Arbys. The girl I saw last was in her early 20's, sorry but I don't get the names. It seems like they rotate them quickly here. She was a cute spinner type with A cups. I paid. 4 to the house and paid. 6 to her. I entered and paid the fee and was walked to a room. She stayed in the room while I got undressed which doesn't bother me. She started with an ok massage, on the flip she just started a BBBJ without me saying anything. I always bring a condom because I hate it when they use the plastic wrap. She put the condom on and started CG then moved to mish and finished in the hat. I did tip her another. 4 which seemed to make her happy. This was a few weeks ago and if I am lucky when I go back she will still be there.

NY123
03-20-23, 00:15
Yes another review for Spring. 3 times in 2 weeks.

Went first time to see coco but drew Lulu. Porn star and super freak! Man made Ds and but hot tight body and beautiful.

Table shower with all the moves. Body glide good washing head to toe. Licked me from head to toe then some hot nasty rimming and bbj. Onto the room and this star went to town on my ass and sucking my cock. Switch to 69 and she places finger condoms on my fingers. I proceed to finger fuck that ass rapid fire. Next mish and asked about hitting that ass. She said maybe next time. How much? No reply. I hit doggy with thumb up her ass and finish with cim.

Second time try to see Lulu again but got Tina. Little awkward to deal with but got her into the shower. She has little body but takes a pounding. No rimmimg. Saw Selana she is smoking hot.

Should have let her the sin however for the $.

Next visit wanted Selena but Lulu said I had to wait. I told Lulu lets do it! And she started with a great massage then licked me from head to toe. Before I knew it I had my ass in the air again with her face buried up in it. She alternated from ass balls and cock sucking all of it. We switched to 69. I am not much of a pussy muncher with these girls but she turned me into a freak. Very clean ass and pussy. Next thing I know I am rimming her and she gets freaky! Gets right into my ass passionately as we rim 69. Forget about it. Started mish talking about that back door. Little cow girl and she says $$. Negotiate to. 40 but left my wallet in the car. She was having nothing of it. Hit it doggy with thumb up her ass. Cim finish.

Lulu is the real deal. Not many pros like her in the scene. I need to stop being cheap and take advantage of this shit. Third time is the charm with this one. Not any backdoor girls around in this circle.

Member #6524
03-20-23, 02:24
When I am in the mood for an AMP I go to Sun West Spa at 99th ave and Bell in Sun City. There are 4 AMPs near 3 of the corners of that intersection plus 2 more that I know of nearby. This is the one facing 99th ave north of Bell road near the Arbys. The girl I saw last was in her early 20's, sorry but I don't get the names. It seems like they rotate them quickly here. She was a cute spinner type with A cups. I paid. 4 to the house and paid. 6 to her. I entered and paid the fee and was walked to a room. She stayed in the room while I got undressed which doesn't bother me. She started with an ok massage, on the flip she just started a BBBJ without me saying anything. I always bring a condom because I hate it when they use the plastic wrap. She put the condom on and started CG then moved to mish and finished in the hat. I did tip her another. 4 which seemed to make her happy. This was a few weeks ago and if I am lucky when I go back she will still be there.Whoa I've been there a number of times and it's always the same older lady who does a good massage and teasing but does the HE like a jackhammer. How many times have you been there? It's been over 6 months for me so maybe it's under new ownership. I've also been to all of the others on that corner along with Perfect, Lotus and Nirvana except the one a block west in that small strip mall.

TomasNomas
03-20-23, 07:53
Whoa I've been there a number of times and it's always the same older lady who does a good massage and teasing but does the HE like a jackhammer. How many times have you been there? It's been over 6 months for me so maybe it's under new ownership. I've also been to all of the others on that corner along with Perfect, Lotus and Nirvana except the one a block west in that small strip mall.I have been going to that place for many years. I have also seen the older ladies there and I have had some bad experiences. That is what happens when you go to an AMP. It is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get. Then sometimes there are new younger ones that treat you like a king. I have also been to the surrounding AMP's and the ones closer to Grand Ave further south. It is a roll of the dice with all of these places but in my experiences this one has been the most consistent.

Hilton979
03-20-23, 16:06
Went to top this afternoon for a fun time. I rarely get out that far east and rarely have the time, but spoiled myself for today.

Met by a wonderful girl, didn't get her name. Cute bolt ons, shaved, shoulder length hair.

Laid on my stomach, got a quick rub on my back for 30 seconds, and asked "fuck" and I said YEA!

BBBJ, 69, straddled to cowgirl, mish, standing cowgirl, standing mish, then she cried uncle. This was only 25 ish minutes into it, and probably only 20 minutes of fucking. She sat on my face and I ate her out as she tried to finish me with her hand, then she cried uncle then had me finish myself off. 35 minutes, I was out the door with a small bottle of water, and felt ripped off being shorted 25 minutes and finishing myself off.

Service was ok, girl was cute, but I felt shafted. All you guys who get MSOG or rave about FS (I usually just go for HE), is this normal? I'm not big by any stretch of the imagination, I sit right at the top of the bell curve. Is it a chemistry thing? Do you guys normally get the full hour to have fun?I had a bad experience here last Thursday as well. Paid. 60 to the house and in the back offered the standard 1.6. Demanded 2.0 and upselling everything. Rushed. No offer of TS either.

BlazeJowski
03-20-23, 18:29

Service was ok, girl was cute, but I felt shafted. All you guys who get MSOG or rave about FS (I usually just go for HE), is this normal? I'm not big by any stretch of the imagination, I sit right at the top of the bell curve. Is it a chemistry thing? Do you guys normally get the full hour to have fun?You had Grace. Because I had the same experience yesterday. I have never been so frustrated in my experiences there. She was horribly rude to me. I think I'm done with top.

MacAttack1
03-20-23, 18:41
I had a bad experience here last Thursday as well. Paid. 60 to the house and in the back offered the standard 1.6. Demanded 2.0 and upselling everything. Rushed. No offer of TS either.I went earlier this month and had a similar experience. Not sure if she's still there, but I had grace. Tried to upsell me $. 6 plus tip. After some talking agreed of the original roses and fortunately still got the TS. Session was mediocre. Little to no tease in the shower. Some DFK. At least she was able to let me CIM. No rim tho which was kind of a bummer. She wasn't bad but I've seen way better there at top. Most of the time I have great experiences there, but other times those kind of sessions are going to happen. I also got to Summer who tried to also upsell me, maybe YMMV?

NY123
03-20-23, 22:22
I went earlier this month and had a similar experience. Not sure if she's still there, but I had grace. Tried to upsell me $. 6 plus tip. After some talking agreed of the original roses and fortunately still got the TS. Session was mediocre. Little to no tease in the shower. Some DFK. At least she was able to let me CIM. No rim tho which was kind of a bummer. She wasn't bad but I've seen way better there at top. Most of the time I have great experiences there, but other times those kind of sessions are going to happen. I also got to Summer who tried to also upsell me, maybe YMMV?I had 2 bad experiences at aloha and one was with Summer. But I see she moved to Top.

She answered window with a mouth full of food. Went to room she comes back still eating and coughing on her food. Mechanical table shower crappy massage back at room then after screwing her mid way through she wants to stop and give me he? T Still had her let me cim but not up to standards we expect at aloha Top and great.

I just take my money else where. I even tip extra after the standards fee if I am not rushed out and receive good service. I always pay for an hour. Sometimes never get full hour but if not rushed I have no problem.

Geo101
03-21-23, 15:42
Had a ridiculously bad experience here. No table shower offered. Paid 60 at the window. Starts with soft touch and then the demands for money. She wanted $$.60 on top of what I already paid.

Settled on $. 60. No massage quickie BJ with cover and sex. Finishes with HE and then shorted major time. Will never see me again for sure. Name was Melia. Hope you guys have much better luck but this town has too many ripoff artists.

SonOfA
03-21-23, 22:52
Had a ridiculously bad experience here. No table shower offered. Paid 60 at the window. Starts with soft touch and then the demands for money. She wanted $$.60 on top of what I already paid.

Settled on $. 60. No massage quickie BJ with cover and sex. Finishes with HE and then shorted major time. Will never see me again for sure. Name was Melia. Hope you guys have much better luck but this town has too many ripoff artists.I'm Sorry you had a bad experience. You aren't going to hit a grand slam every time. It's part of the game.

Nofapp
03-22-23, 06:44
First time here met Selina at the cage door, got to room and requested for Lulu.

She told me Lulu had an appointment in 5 minutes, she left and here came lulu.

I told her no massage just straight to the flip, gave her my tip $. 6 and she agreed.

Dfk, BBBJ, Fiv, mish, doggy, and finished with mish on massage table.

Guess her appointment never showed up and it wasn't busy at all, all girls seemed to be available.

$$ total (YMMV) she told me she'll be here for another month.

Selina was hot too but seems like I've already seen her before at the sister locations.

Ddrivernkc
03-22-23, 10:46
First time here met Selina at the cage door, got to room and requested for Lulu.

I told her no massage just straight to the flip, gave her my tip $. 6 and she agreed.

Guess her appointment never showed up and it wasn't busy at all, all girls seemed to be available.

Selina was hot too but seems like I've already seen her before at the sister locations.What time of day was it?

I have been hearing they were overly busy. Seems like you found the sweet spot.

LFCnut
03-22-23, 11:35
Hi where is this spa at is it the one on grand ave or the one on coggins.Sorry, I should have been more specific. It is in Sun City West, on Camino del Sol. Across from Safeway and next to Barber shop.

Nofapp
03-22-23, 13:55
What time of day was it?

I have been hearing they were overly busy. Seems like you found the sweet spot.It was actually during the night around 830. I always go late work schedule.

Nofapp
03-22-23, 14:03
I stopped by here last night before spring.

She had me wait, I just left after 10 minutes and said I'll come back another time.

But it was an older lady (petite) pretty in a bath robe couldn't really see the goods.

I'm definitely going to come back. Seems like a new spot.

Same plaza as (cozy spa).

Apex3333
03-22-23, 18:05
I stopped by here last night before spring.
She had me wait, I just left after 10 minutes and said I'll come back another time.
But it was an older lady (petite) pretty in a bath robe couldn't really see the goods.
I'm definitely going to come back. Seems like a new spot.
Same plaza as (cozy spa).There was a place called Asian Rose Spa in that location for many years. They may have changed owners, or maybe just changed the name.

Lostros
03-22-23, 23:31

Settled on $. 60. No massage quickie BJ with cover and sex. Finishes with HE and then shorted major time. Will never see me again for sure. Name was Melia. Hope you guys have much better luck but this town has too many ripoff artists.I can echo this, should have checked the forum first.

Additionally she took the money for the hour and as soon as it was in her hand told me there wasn't time for an hour. On the way out, I heard her tell another guy 60 for the hour, and I pretty much gaurantee he got shafted too.

Htnphx
03-23-23, 08:57
After seeing multiple reports about clients getting ripped off for time or services it is time to Stop tipping Before the Time is Up!!

100% of the time when I meet a new girl and she asks how much? I look her right in the eyes and say "For 1 Full Hour I will pay you $160" or whatever you want to pay for services to the girl.

IF she holds out her hand, I say you will get the tip in 1 Hour. I've only had 1 girl refuse that and I said give me a massage for the house fee or give me my house fee back and she gave me the house fee back and I went to another AMP with no problems.

You control the money not the girl. Now don't be an A Hole and not pay the tip. And tip more for outstanding service.

This also prevents a girl from rushing if other clients show up with no appointment, she can tell them she has a client for an hour till "2 pm" and they can come back then.

Anyone that gets burned for time or services because they tipped early has been warned.

Oh and for girls I see on a repeat basis they never hold out their hand for a tip because they know my rule and know I will treat them right and bring them repeat business.

SuitNTie420
03-23-23, 12:04
Back in town for the week and decided to try out top spa as I haven't been here in a few months. I walked in and was greeted by the mama who remembered me from past visits and told me she had a new girl yo-yo for me to try out. She was probably early 30's, not a lot of English, but boy did this woman like to fuck. There wasn't much of a massage as she dropped her dress immediately when we went into the room and started fondling me and kissing me all over. We made our way to the table shower and she washed me up and gave me a nice TUMA while playing with my balls and cock. After a few minutes, she started deep throating me so I grabbed the back of her head and just pumped away until I came down her throat.

She spit out a mouthful, grabbed some mouthwash for both of us and rinse me off so we can go back to the room. In the room she started with a light massage and within a few minutes I was getting hard again so she applied a cover and hopped on for a ride. She was riding me pretty vigorously and I thought man I could cum again right here, but I held out and flipped her around so that I could see that ass in doggy. We fucked for another 10 or 15 minutes in a few more positions until I laid her down in Standing mish, pulled off the cover and came all over her stomach and tits.

By this time I was wore the fuck out, so I laid there and let her clean up everything. She gave me a nice light massage and when the time is up, I was two minutes over.

I Read a few reviews from new members getting shorted etc, I don't know what you're doing wrong or if these are imposter posts but I continue to get good service every time I'm in Arizona. No bullshit, no last minute price changes, no time shortages. I will be going here a few more times this week as I've got nothing to do and money to burn so I will keep the reports coming.

Yo-yo was a 9 out of 10 and a great enthusiastic fuck.

Kelso111
03-23-23, 19:10
After seeing multiple reports about clients getting ripped off for time or services it is time to Stop tipping Before the Time is Up!!

100% of the time when I meet a new girl and she asks how much? I look her right in the eyes and say "For 1 Full Hour I will pay you $160" or whatever you want to pay for services to the girl.

IF she holds out her hand, I say you will get the tip in 1 Hour. I've only had 1 girl refuse that and I said give me a massage for the house fee or give me my house fee back and she gave me the house fee back and I went to another AMP with no problems.

You control the money not the girl. Now don't be an A Hole and not pay the tip. And tip more for outstanding service.

This also prevents a girl from rushing if other clients show up with no appointment, she can tell them she has a client for an hour till "2 pm" and they can come back then.

Anyone that gets burned for time or services because they tipped early has been warned.

Oh and for girls I see on a repeat basis they never hold out their hand for a tip because they know my rule and know I will treat them right and bring them repeat business.Alpha male manifesto.

BlazeJowski
03-23-23, 19:13
Back in town for the week and decided to try out top spa as I haven't been here in a few months. I walked in and was greeted by the mama who remembered me from past visits and told me she had a new girl yo-yo for me to try out. She was probably early 30's, not a lot of English, but boy did this woman like to fuck. There wasn't much of a massage as she dropped her dress immediately when we went into the room and started fondling me and kissing me all over. We made our way to the table shower and she washed me up and gave me a nice TUMA while playing with my balls and cock. After a few minutes, she started deep throating me so I grabbed the back of her head and just pumped away until I came down her throat.

She spit out a mouthful, grabbed some mouthwash for both of us and rinse me off so we can go back to the room. In the room she started with a light massage and within a few minutes I was getting hard again so she applied a cover and hopped on for a ride. She was riding me pretty vigorously and I thought man I could cum again right here, but I held out and flipped her around so that I could see that ass in doggy. We fucked for another 10 or 15 minutes in a few more positions until I laid her down in Standing mish, pulled off the cover and came all over her stomach and tits.

By this time I was wore the fuck out, so I laid there and let her clean up everything. She gave me a nice light massage and when the time is up, I was two minutes over.

I Read a few reviews from new members getting shorted etc, I don't know what you're doing wrong or if these are imposter posts but I continue to get good service every time I'm in Arizona. No bullshit, no last minute price changes, no time shortages. I will be going here a few more times this week as I've got nothing to do and money to burn so I will keep the reports coming.

Yo-yo was a 9 out of 10 and a great enthusiastic fuck.Yoyo is not the issue it's the other girls. There's a reason why I ask for her.

Jrcnr
03-24-23, 10:35
Alpha male manifesto.True that!

I've never had any issues. But that's me.

Happy times.

Jrcnr
03-24-23, 10:41

Selina was hot too but seems like I've already seen her before at the sister locations.Where is Spring Massage? When I googled there's one in Scottsdale and Mesa.

SuitNTie420
03-24-23, 11:30
I decided to stop back over at top spa last night and have some fun with one of the other girls. I brought a small fruit basket with me, and all of the girls went nuts!

Tonight I drew summer who was a short woman in her late 20's to early 30's with a very tight body and cute face. She must work out because she had a really tight ass and tight leg muscles with some big nice enhanced titties.

I went for the hour and started off by sucking on those tits for a few minutes before the table shower was ready. Once we got in there, we got all soaped up and she started sucking my cock until I was rock hard. She looks so hot all soaped uptown I laid her on the table and began to fuck her tits and man, they felt nice. Not rock hard like some, nice fuckable pillows LOL. She had me lay down and sucked on my balls from behind for a little bit, and proceeded to TUMA with lots of slurping and sucking sounds. We both hit the standard mouthwash, and headed back to the room.

Right away she grabbed a rubber, slipped it on with her mouth, and I lifted her back up and put one of her kneeson the table and started fucking her from behind. We got into a great rhythm and I grabbed both of her tits as I was just pounding away at that pussy. It wasn't long before I felt her squirt and warm gushiness was running down my legs and my balls. I pounded away for another 30 or 40 seconds before she ninja gripped my cock with her pussy and I finally lost my load deep in the bag. I was pretty spent after a long day so I spent the remainder of my time getting a nice shoulder and scalp massage which I enjoyed thoroughly (although she asked me if I wanted to try for two).

Afterwords, she helped me put on my socks and shoes gave me a sweet hug and kiss. Goodbye. Another great experience, one might even call it porn star esq if you will. And absolutely zero complaints from me.

$60 to the house, $160 to Summer.

Nofapp
03-24-23, 16:23
Where is Spring Massage? When I googled there's one in Scottsdale and Mesa.Mesa.

Major crossroads.

South power rd and east baseline rd.

In a plaza with fry's I don't see it on google maps no more.

AsianLoverMan
03-24-23, 17:30
I visited Spring just now, 12:15; I was the only customer there. I was greeted by a spinner Asian, who introduced herself as beautiful, followed by Selena. I opted for 45 minutes. When she stood by my head, massaging, I stroked her and she asked if I wanted everything and I said yes. Offered 1. 6 and she disappeared. I stayed face down but elevated my ass. She immediately got busy and when she got me hard she started w / CBJ. Not the best but good. She offered 69 and I agreed. Really wet and good smell. She started RCG and then CG. She seems to really get into it. I requested 69 BBBJ and finished that way. BTW, she said she is having surgery tomorrow. On the way out she introduced me to COCO, who said she would take care of me if I come back tomorrow.

IsntnsAFun
03-25-23, 02:25
I wanted to hobby for quite sometime, but didn't want to get ripped off during the Super Bowl and St. Pats day. So I took my time to visit a spa, Aloha has always been my favorite and it has never disappointed me. I visited Aloha around 8 PM today, but there was heavy traffic into the spa, while I was gauging the situation in the parking itself I saw two fellow hobbyists exited and another two went it. So I decided to try my luck in Top, and to my surprise the Top was quiet today. I went in and asked for 45 minutes and gave. 5 to the mamasan. I was greeted by Sunflower who was average in her looks. We went in to the room and I asked for a TS. She asked for the tip upfront, and this has become a standard in the spa I believe. I gave her 1. 6, and we proceeded to the shower. In the TS, I was lying upside down, and she did a pretty great soap slide and ball massage. After spending sometime on the slide, she then rinsed me off and started a pretty sensational TIA on me, that felt nice. Occasionally I was playing with her C Cups and Kitty, while she was soap sliding.

After the TIA, she asked me to flip she soaped again and did some great slides, and I did fuck between her titties. Then started the sensual BBBJ, it it was great too. I always take my load off earlier in the day when I visit the spa, so that way I am not too sensual to let to go just for a BJ. This practice has worked out for me for many years. We spent at least 15 minutes in the shower and she tried her best to finish my session in the shower itself. But on the outside there was another girl waiting for the shower, so we had to get out.

Once we came to the room, I started with 69 and was teasing her asshole, she was sensitive in that area. The more I played there my BBBJ was getting intense. Then put on the covered and started the RCG, I didn't budge for that. She then tried the CG, and I was adamant to hold my ground. After that I switched her to Lotus position (my fav position), and started sucking her nipples. I am a armpit fetish guy, so I tried that as well, which is a great trigger for me to let it go.

She was a great kisser as well, with lots of tongue action. Overall it was a great session, but it lasted only for around 30 minutes. After the session only I asked her name, she said its Sunflower and she will be here for another week as well.

It was great to see the Sunflower blossom in the Moonlight.

WhoMe111
03-25-23, 16:30
Any updates on when they may reopen? - Top is a little far for me and I don't care for the environment.

Heel Lover
03-26-23, 00:40
Can someone pm me the really recent review for Sophia at oasis from rubmaps?

I'm sure its a good review with a level 1 finish, but would like to read the full review anyway.

Thanks.

Heel Lover
03-26-23, 00:46
There was a place called Asian Rose Spa in that location for many years. They may have changed owners, or maybe just changed the name.I got some pizza from Little Ceasers tonight and yes it is the same spot. They had the door to get in propped open with a chair tonight. Looked strange. Of course there is another interior door and a window before going back. Was tempted to get a card at least and try to see the good looking lady in her bathrobe (previous report), but did not. I just took the pizza home instead (no card) haha.

Ddrivernkc
03-26-23, 10:28
Can someone pm me the really recent review for Sophia at oasis from rubmaps?

I'm sure its a good review with a level 1 finish, but would like to read the full review anyway.

Thanks.Review is basicaly the same as mine about a month before. Nice looking lady. 30's?. Big cans. Otc only. GREAT massage. Some teasing before flip. Not as much as I like. Nice slow finish. I offered 40 tip. She wanted 60. Ok no problem.

If you want a real good massage and only HJ finish. You won't be dissapointed.

WhoMe111
03-26-23, 13:19
I just paid for a 6 month premium on rubmaps. If anyone wants to see a review PM me.

I'll let you know if my CC gets compromised.

SonoranHotDog
03-26-23, 19:44
I always take my load off earlier in the day when I visit the spa, so that way I am not too sensual to let to go just for a BJ. This practice has worked out for me for many years. My game plan is a few beers before and a Viagra. Beers dull you the blue diamond pumps up the tire and you can ride for a very long time. The trick is make sure you pee before you go in. Behind Aloha there are many places to relive the used up yeast.

TenSleep
03-26-23, 20:09
Just back from Phoenix and tried Aloha in Mesa for the first time. Thanks to the great advice from this forum, I gave it a shot. Thanks guys. I drew Michelle. Consistent with previous reports. She's attractive, friendly, enthusiastic, service was as advertised and shaved bald-Bonus! Very glad I stopped in. I will be back next year, unless something drastically changes.

Good thing I don't live in that area, I would be broke in 6 months!

Lostros
03-27-23, 19:54
Any updates on when they may reopen? - Top is a little far for me and I don't care for the environment.I don't know when it will open, but I buzzed it today and can confirm it's still closed.

Okane
03-27-23, 21:26
Went to check out Oasis. The one behind Pacific Buffet.

They have more girls than Sophia.

I got May. She was demanding and did not share much.

Let me feel the boobs, then pulled away and asked for more money.

Nice looking greeter, May, old woman. Would not recommend.

Kept asking for $100. It was annoying.

Be safe.

Okane.

DontKnowMe19
03-28-23, 01:52
OB is closed until they get a license renewal and Great Spa just has a sign saying "Opening Soon. " So maybe April?

Any updates on when they may reopen? - Top is a little far for me and I don't care for the environment.

WhoMe111
03-28-23, 09:35

https://backpagegals.com/body-rubs/phoenix-12961864Return visit. Drew Echo, Sweet attractive lady but self service finish. It was busy so maybe I was unlucky. Not sure if I will return.

AmbientImages
03-28-23, 13:34
Who has the best Table Shower, not considering any extras.

The most sensuous.

Thanks Very Much.

RubATugTugPro
03-28-23, 16:55
I'll be in town in a few weeks, does anyone have the 411 on this joint?

Thanks.

Safe travels.

Rynsa4
03-28-23, 18:51
Hello all, howdy!

Looking for recommendations to Latina places, with good recent experience. I have visited biltmore clinic and lotus healing touch but it was so so. For biltmore the menu was not that great, a few heavy set ladies but decent massage, din wanted to go all the way with her as I didn't feel like it. She wanted $$ for everything to come off, only top came off for HE for a Ben.

For Lotus, Cindy and Vanessa both are in late 20's, May be 30's, went with Vanessa got costly HE $. 2 with all clothing coming off, she has great sets but doesn't like touched or licked, YMMV. Standard door fee.

Please someone throw some light and share any good Latina experience, the demands are not high, just that non-mechanical and willing to let roam / explore everywhere.

Desert Rat
03-28-23, 20:09
My game plan is a few beers before and a Viagra. Beers dull you the blue diamond pumps up the tire and you can ride for a very long time. The trick is make sure you pee before you go in. Behind Aloha there are many places to relive the used up yeast.I must respectfully disagree with this gentleman. Drinking and taking Viagra or other ED drugs is not a good idea. You can have a dangerous drop in blood pressure. Tread lightly my friends.

Ozbert
03-28-23, 22:36
Hello all, howdy!

Looking for recommendations to Latina places, with good recent experience. I have visited biltmore clinic and lotus healing touch but it was so so. For biltmore the menu was not that great, a few heavy set ladies but decent massage, din wanted to go all the way with her as I didn't feel like it. She wanted $$ for everything to come off, only top came off for HE for a Ben.

For Lotus, Cindy and Vanessa both are in late 20's, May be 30's, went with Vanessa got costly HE $. 2 with all clothing coming off, she has great sets but doesn't like touched or licked, YMMV. Standard door fee.

Please someone throw some light and share any good Latina experience, the demands are not high, just that non-mechanical and willing to let roam / explore everywhere.I've had good luck with Studio E and USA for roaming and non-mechanical. Not exactly enthused, but the ladies allow roaming and will keep with a good building HE with a decent finish. Price comparable to Biltmore.

TheNewGuy20
03-29-23, 10:57
Hello all, howdy!

Please someone throw some light and share any good Latina experience, the demands are not high, just that non-mechanical and willing to let roam / explore everywhere.I have had great experiences with Rosie from Beauty Reflexology in East Mesa. Very enthusiastic provider. Allowed roaming and exploration and all that and is very friendly as well. I usually bring an extra $$ on top of the room fee. Just be aware you may want to shower afterwards. Rosie is the only one I've seen here, can't speak to the others who work there. I just call book with her beforehand. Good luck!

Bigboobs
03-29-23, 18:38
I have had great experiences with Rosie from Beauty Reflexology in East Mesa. Very enthusiastic provider. Allowed roaming and exploration and all that and is very friendly as well. I usually bring an extra $$ on top of the room fee. Just be aware you may want to shower afterwards. Rosie is the only one I've seen here, can't speak to the others who work there. I just call book with her beforehand. Good luck!For $$, does she suck and pound?

Rynsa4
03-29-23, 22:07
I've had good luck with Studio E and USA for roaming and non-mechanical. Not exactly enthused, but the ladies allow roaming and will keep with a good building HE with a decent finish. Price comparable to Biltmore.Thanks! I visited studio E long back, also there is paradise bodyworks, but haven't seen enthusiasm like the Asian AMPs.

Rynsa4
03-29-23, 22:08
I have had great experiences with Rosie from Beauty Reflexology in East Mesa. Very enthusiastic provider. Allowed roaming and exploration and all that and is very friendly as well. I usually bring an extra $$ on top of the room fee. Just be aware you may want to shower afterwards. Rosie is the only one I've seen here, can't speak to the others who work there. I just call book with her beforehand. Good luck!Thank you! I have to make the trip, heard about upselling at this place, but good to know about your experience.

TreyMc
03-30-23, 16:56
I'll be in town in a few weeks, does anyone have the 411 on this joint?Definitely a mixed bag. I've been 2–3 times, always during the day. Never had a great or bad experience. Rub is meh, HE is mechanical. On the plus side, it's cheap. They sometimes don't even ask for a tip above the room fee.

TheNewGuy20
03-31-23, 13:46
For $$, does she suck and pound?Yessir all of the above. I'd classify it as a GFE experience.

Smerkster
03-31-23, 14:22
Got off work early last Thursday around 2 and thought I'd finally see what all the talk about Tops or Aloha was all about. Swung by Aloha first as it was a bigger shopping center and I thought might be easier to slip in / out unnoticed. Unfortunately some dude was sitting out front of the shop next door on a folding chair. WTF? So I drove over to Tops. A cute, short 30 yo Chinese gal greeted me and took me to the room. Sorry, I never remember their fake American names. I gave her. 6 for the hour. She left and I undressed and left 1. 6 on the dresser. When she came back I asked about a table shower, so she left to get it ready. Came back, slipped off her dress and into a towel and she led me to the shower. That's when things went a bit off the rails. IDK if y'all just got paid that afternoon or what, but over the next 30 min a steady parade of mongers came through the front door. Must have been at least 8 dudes. Table shower got cut short because 3 other ladies popped their heads in to ask if we were almost done. We made our way back to the room and I lay down with full mast and she did a quick BBBJ and slipped on the raincoat. She got on top for CG but the damn door chime kept going off, which was a turn off, so I hurried and filled the bag and made my way out past another dude waiting behind the lobby screen. IDK when a better time to visit would be, or maybe these few desert oases are just always packed these days, but damn. Overall she was a doll and I would repeat if I can find a less busy time.

IndyJon
03-31-23, 16:51
Got off work early last Thursday around 2 and thought I'd finally see what all the talk about Tops or Aloha was all about. Swung by Aloha first as it was a bigger shopping center and I thought might be easier to slip in / out unnoticed. Unfortunately some dude was sitting out front of the shop next door on a folding chair. WTF? So I drove over to Tops. A cute, short 30 yo Chinese gal greeted me and took me to the room. Sorry, I never remember their fake American names. I gave her. 6 for the hour. She left and I undressed and left 1. 6 on the dresser. When she came back I asked about a table shower, so she left to get it ready. Came back, slipped off her dress and into a towel and she led me to the shower. That's when things went a bit off the rails. IDK if y'all just got paid that afternoon or what, but over the next 30 min a steady parade of mongers came through the front door. Must have been at least 8 dudes. Table shower got cut short because 3 other ladies popped their heads in to ask if we were almost done. We made our way back to the room and I lay down with full mast and she did a quick BBBJ and slipped on the raincoat. She got on top for CG but the damn door chime kept going off, which was a turn off, so I hurried and filled the bag and made my way out past another dude waiting behind the lobby screen. IDK when a better time to visit would be, or maybe these few desert oases are just always packed these days, but damn. Overall she was a doll and I would repeat if I can find a less busy time.You probably want to clarify because there is a Top Spa and a Tops Asian Massage. I'm guessing you went to the first?

Smerkster
03-31-23, 17:27
You probably want to clarify because there is a Top Spa and a Tops Asian Massage. I'm guessing you went to the first?D'oh, forgot there were two with almost the same name. Sure enough it was Top Spa I went to, not Tops Asian. Guess I need to venture out again soon.

Apex3333
03-31-23, 21:40
I have had great experiences with Rosie from Beauty Reflexology in East Mesa. Very enthusiastic provider. Allowed roaming and exploration and all that and is very friendly as well. I usually bring an extra $$ on top of the room fee. Just be aware you may want to shower afterwards. Rosie is the only one I've seen here, can't speak to the others who work there. I just call book with her beforehand. Good luck!Does she have some kind of star or compass shaped tattoo on her lower stomach, just above the beaver? I saw her a couple of years ago but didn't think she still worked there. Haven't seen her advertise in a long time. Not a big fan of Beauty Refloxology but Rosie was fun.

AzLionsFan01
04-02-23, 11:41
Been a while since my last post. Found a gem yesterday and thought I would share.

Out in the far east Mesa valley, read about Spring Massage and decided to stop in and give it a try.

Greeted by Chanel at the door. Wow please please please let her be mine for the next hour.

Paid the house fee in to the room we went. What a spinner. Around 5'5"" and shoulder length hair. Couldn't wait for her to undress.

Tip on table and off came the clothes. I wasn't disappointed. Nice full B's, tight body. Her English is decent. No TS, was busy at the time.

Started out with an OK massage, lot's of teasing on body on body. She kept reaching between my legs and asking if I liked it. Oh yeah. Keep going.

I got up on all fours and she climbed under me and started stroking and sucking junior. That was a first, felt like I was getting an oil change with benefits!

Went right to 69 and she was wet. Not like a little, but soaking. I had to stop the BBBJ as I was getting close. On went the cover and we hit missionary.

Nice tight pussy and she pulled me right in, no hesitation to the balls. That didn't last long as she said too deep. Started pounding and had to switch to doggie.

I was standing off the side of the table while she was on the table watching in the mirror. What a great view. Popped in the bag and caught our breath.

Cleaned me up and another girl came in the room with water. She was hot too, but didn't catch her name.

Would come back tomorrow if I lived closer. Highly recommend.

NotMeToo12
04-02-23, 21:08
So I stopped by this afternoon and ended up seeing Gina. D's, but a flat ass, and a little tummy. Not bad. Gave the. 4 for hhr. Started with massage, it was ok. She ended up doing a lot of teasing and ended up reaching under and caressing. On the flip she motioned for HJ. I asked for everything. She said $$ I immediately said $$? She said ok right away. She went to get the cover. Came back in and got undressed. Nice rack. She started rubbing my cock letting suck on those D's while I FIV. Then she grabbed the hat, but I asked for BBBJ. She gave me 3 fingers again. I said. 4 more? She agreed. Very good BBBJ with DT. After a while I switched with her for DATY. She seemed to enjoy. Then I moved up and rubbed my cock on her clit. She said we needed the hat. I asked if she would go bare for more. She showed 3 fingers again, so I said for. 6 more? She agreed. So I slid in and went to town mish. She didn't even ask me to pull out, so I let loose and CIP, which she seemed cool with. So it was a little pricy at $$ 4 with house fee. But for BBBJ / DATY / FIV / BBFS / CIP I feel good. I wonder if any of the other girls here will go bare?

NotMeToo12
04-03-23, 08:57
So I stopped by this afternoon and ended up seeing Gina. D's, but a flat ass, and a little tummy. Not bad. Gave the. 4 for hhr. Started with massage, it was ok. She ended up doing a lot of teasing and ended up reaching under and caressing. On the flip she motioned for HJ. I asked for everything. She said $$ I immediately said $$? She said ok right away. She went to get the cover. Came back in and got undressed. Nice rack. She started rubbing my cock letting suck on those D's while I FIV. Then she grabbed the hat, but I asked for BBBJ. She gave me 3 fingers again. I said. 4 more? She agreed. Very good BBBJ with DT. After a while I switched with her for DATY. She seemed to enjoy. Then I moved up and rubbed my cock on her clit. She said we needed the hat. I asked if she would go bare for more. She showed 3 fingers again, so I said for. 6 more? She agreed. So I slid in and went to town mish. She didn't even ask me to pull out, so I let loose and CIP, which she seemed cool with. So it was a little pricy at $$ 4 with house fee. But for BBBJ / DATY / FIV / BBFS / CIP I feel good. I wonder if any of the other girls here will go bare?Sorry, she asked for $$$ initially. I started with $$ for FS. Tipped. . 4 for BBBJ, tipped. . 6 for BBFS with cip for a total of $$$ - on top of house fee.

TheNewGuy20
04-03-23, 10:42
Does she have some kind of star or compass shaped tattoo on her lower stomach, just above the beaver? I saw her a couple of years ago but didn't think she still worked there. Haven't seen her advertise in a long time. Not a big fan of Beauty Reflexology but Rosie was fun.Yes, she does, that's her! . As far as advertising I'm not sure. I have her number in my burner so I just text to set up appointments. I haven't seen any of the other girls there. She offered 2 girl one time when I was there but I just wanted her so I declined at that time LOL. Rosie is quite fun.

Lostros
04-03-23, 14:03
Great spa still closed, thought for sure they'd be open over the weekend. Saw a place called tops AG, thought they might be related to other tops so I tried them out. Definitely not of similar quality or service, got the job done but no TS, no Massage, no BBBJ, and tried hard for more than standard rate.

DoToDont
04-04-23, 13:47
Young and pretty, but with hard manmades, would have been a 10/10 if she had left her naturals or found a better surgeon. Service is mechanical. She goes through all the motions on table shower, BBBJ, rimming etc.

Loves daty / dato and felt tight in Mish and cg. No kissing and too much fake moans and acting. Service 5/10.

Loved her body and has a cute face. Will not repeat as it was too fake and mechanical for me.

A good eye candy, but lacking in skills and service.

Mad Jockey
04-04-23, 18:07
Is this the same Mina that was at top in September and Great in October?Mina who was at Aloha and most recently Nirvana, has moved back to NYC and will not be returning unless there is a change. She became my ATF while I was in the area. I head back to the wasteland called Madison WI Sunday. Thank goodness I have a provider in Rockford IL. Over an hour drive but a solid reliable provider.

DWill
04-05-23, 14:04
Oh boy was Phx a gold mine at the AMP. First let me say we have AMPs where I'm from and the girls look about the same but I had some first in Phx that I will never forget. In a well known spa of yours, I read many reviews here and elsewhere about a possible 4 hands or 3 some. Never had that happen in an AMP but figured if its been reviewed and my homework is correct ask for the right one and it shall be. Well what a great call. The details I can I to later but 4 hands at the table shower which went on for about 20 mins only to return to the room for 4 hands to go on for another 30 to 40 mins meeting the hr just right. It was by far the best service I have ever had at an AMP. The beauty scale was amazing easily both were 9's. Unreal experience. Thank you Phx and thanks to the guys whos reviews are dead on and worth reading. Good research material that holds strong.

Nuddaa
04-05-23, 20:34
Yessir all of the above. I'd classify it as a GFE experience.How do you guys get pound for $$ ? I was at spring massage in Mesa and paid $$$ (close to 2) and it was a very poor service with her saying no any touching etc. What am I doing wrong, guys?

Nofapp
04-05-23, 22:27
How do you guys get pound for $$ ? I was at spring massage in Mesa and paid $$$ (close to 2) and it was a very poor service with her saying no any touching etc. What am I doing wrong, guys?Got to negotiate or else they'll take advantage.

At spring I paid $$. 4 but that was for some greek.

SonOfA
04-05-23, 23:13
https://fox5sandiego.com/news/local-news/former-sdpd-detective-pleads-guilty-to-running-illicit-massage-businesses/

Looks like the guy who co-owned the former golden spa, later W Spa (one of the best) got busted.

Htnphx
04-05-23, 23:24
Got to negotiate or else they'll take advantage.

At spring I paid $$. 4 but that was for some greek.I find most 1 hour sessions can be $60 to House and $160 to girl for FS. For best results look the girl right in the eyes and tell her what you want and will pay her and that her tip comes at the end of the hour session and not before. You control the money, as all men should with women. If you give the girl a tip before she has even dropped her dress and get burned, it is your fault.

There are a few spas that tend to be quieter than Great, Top, Aloha where you can get 90 minutes for $90 to $100 To the spa and I'll pay the girl $200. If you can score these girls they are true treasures and are GFE that I really enjoy.

Frog41
04-06-23, 00:06
In my dreams, Nirvana is my go to due to location, price and service. I seen Tina / Mina a few weeks ago and the service was great as usual. Rimming and BBBJ in table shower with everything when we got back to room. Busted cim with a finger in my ass. Got to say she was very enthusiastic.

Went today and found that Monica, my ATF for Nirvana, is back. Always a great table shower. Very enthusiastic BBBJ, No rimming in this dream but she can and does take a pounding. Sometimes my meds don't let me finish easy but she always puts in the effort and again will take a pounding. Let me go as long and as hard as I need. Love the BBBJCIM with a very nice prostate massage. When it was over she brought in a couple of hot girls to encourage me to return and do double.

Monica always top notch and will to to whatever it takes. Left very happy and exhausted. I didn't want to wake up.

NotMeToo12
04-06-23, 00:21
Anyone have intel / details on Reyna?

I was introduced to her on the way out, and she was hot AF! Might have to TOFTT. Would just like to know menu / rates going in.

SuitNTie420
04-06-23, 10:21
I stopped in Top Spa off of Alma School Rd last night at 10 pm and was greeted by a cute little fire cracker named BoBo who said she just arrived today. I also just got into town and wanted to relax a little bit that wasn't in the cards today because this woman was ready to fuck!

As soon as we got to the room, I gave her the donation for an hour and she grabbed me by the cock and started to make out with me. She was actually a pretty good kisser and it didn't take long for me to get hard. She took me to the shower where she had me lay down and did a nice slip and slide for several minutes and made sure every crevice of my body was clean. She then proceeded to blow me for several minutes until I was about to blow and then edged me back while giving TUMA and stroking me. She went back to blowing me and then back to slow stroking a few times until I couldn't take it anymore and we went back to the room. When we got back in there, she wrapped me up and then I bent her over and slid in doggy style. It was a great sight but after pumping away for several minutes, I wanted to try something else. I had her get up on the side of the table and put her legs over my shoulders and that seemed to do it for both of us as she tighten down on my cock hard and as soon as I felt her muscles start to pulsate, I busted a huge load in the condom.

My heart was racing by the end, and she had me lay down and gave me a nice massage to finish out my time.

Super cute girl, great tits, and a great personality.

$220 out the door.

AsianLoverMan
04-06-23, 13:23
I went last week for the second time. As usual I ask for 45 minutes. Was greeted by a gorgeous faced spinner. (I think that her face looks like she is Thai) When I asked her "name" she at first faltered but then said Nina I think. I think I may have been her first customer. In TS, no tongue work but paid a lot of attention to number two.

Back in the room, as usual, I start on stomach with hands over head. As soon as she positioned herself near my hands, I start to stroke and explore. This lets them know why I am there. Descent oil massage with hot towel wipe off. Asked if I wanted to fuck. I said yes and she asked how much I would donate. I said $. 6, which she immediately accepted. She returned with supplies and she dropped her clothes. Nice BBBJ from side and I told her I wanted to lick her asshole (I avoid DATY these days because I once got HPV from indulging).

She assumed the position and what a delightful perfectly shaped ass and very small like a young girl. She seemed to really enjoy it and then applied raincoat and proceeded to RCG, CG, and doggy. At this point I said that I would like BBBJCIM, so she removed cover and went at it. She was not the best ever but pretty close. At this point she stopped and said "you need something to do, why don't you lick my asshole some more". I complied and she finished me.

I never ask how much for anything and only carry with me a max of what I will offer. I have never been refused a $. 6 offer, total $2. 1. I would repeat because I think I contributed to her skills development, and it would be better next time.

Heel Lover
04-06-23, 19:51
https://fox5sandiego.com/news/local-news/former-sdpd-detective-pleads-guilty-to-running-illicit-massage-businesses/

Looks like the guy who co-owned the former golden spa, later W Spa (one of the best) got busted.Holy crap. Wouldn't have expected some of the stuff in that story (he was a former LEO).

BTW Peter Griffin? Isn't that a character in Family Guy or one of the shows like that?

Desert Rat
04-06-23, 20:07

Looks like the guy who co-owned the former golden spa, later W Spa (one of the best) got busted.I know people are going to cheer because this guy is former LE but not me. In most countries of the world what he did is not a crime. Running a brothel is a legitimate business in most developed countries. Did he kill or rape someone? Nope, just giving the public what they want, sex.

Kester Diamond
04-06-23, 23:17
Holy crap. Wouldn't have expected some of the stuff in that story (he was a former LEO).

BTW Peter Griffin? Isn't that a character in Family Guy or one of the shows like that?"Peter Griffin misused the expertise acquired during his time as a vice detective and abused the respect that came with his badge – all to ensure that his 'massage parlors' operated under the radar for his personal financial gain.

I read that in Tom Tuckers voice.

Scfsu4701
04-07-23, 15:44
Hey brothers,

I am staying in Scottsdale area any good places to visit near by for the works and good massage? Help out please. Thanks.

AzHooligan
04-08-23, 10:06
Which one does Greek at spring??

Got to negotiate or else they'll take advantage.

At spring I paid $$. 4 but that was for some greek.

Jrcnr
04-09-23, 10:33
Hey brothers,

I am staying in Scottsdale area any good places to visit near by for the works and good massage? Help out please. Thanks.If you're in Scottsdale I'd take a quick trip to either Tops or Aloha.

ArizonesPaking
04-09-23, 13:23
If you're in Scottsdale I'd take a quick trip to either Tops or Aloha.Can't go wrong with these two spots. Just stay clear of Summer her service is not great.

True21
04-09-23, 13:24
New in town. Went to check out W spa. There was a sign indicating three girls available by name. The girl at the window was Dianna. She asked if it was my first time there. Now I know most people will say that you don't tell them it's your first time there. That was the advice given to me when I first started visiting spas. But the second spa I ever went to the mamasan said no you've never been here I don't recognize you LOL. So I've always just said yes it's my first time if it is. I've never had problems. This time she asked me to confirm two more times. Then she pulled out a form and asked me to sign. I saw the last part of the form that says you won't make any sexual advances or something like that. So I thought okay maybe this place is legit. The rest of the place gives me queues that it isn't though. So I quickly sign the thing without reading it. I asked for table shower and she said yes but then came in and started the massage. The whole time no teasing. She's trying to feel me out and as I'm trying to feel her out. I am making very subtle comments but she's giving nothing back and no teasing at all. At one point I asked for a more gentle touch and she said the massage is just for relaxing. Towards the end I just accepted I was getting a standard massage and would have to come back and try again. Then eventually we got there. However, service was pretty lack luster. Dianna is pretty hot. Mexican girl with a great ass. She allowed very little touching, no DATY/ DATO or GFE. Basically just a pump and dump which I did. She didn't give me the option of doggy. She just laid back for missionary. Oh well. Some of the reviews made this place sound good. Hopefully this isn't the best Phoenix has to offer.

Heel Lover
04-09-23, 17:55
New in town. Went to check out W spa. There was a sign indicating three girls available by name. The girl at the window was Dianna. She asked if it was my first time there. Now I know most people will say that you don't tell them it's your first time there. That was the advice given to me when I first started visiting spas. But the second spa I ever went to the mamasan said no you've never been here I don't recognize you LOL. So I've always just said yes it's my first time if it is. I've never had problems. This time she asked me to confirm two more times. Then she pulled out a form and asked me to sign. I saw the last part of the form that says you won't make any sexual advances or something like that. So I thought okay maybe this place is legit. The rest of the place gives me queues that it isn't though. So I quickly sign the thing without reading it. I asked for table shower and she said yes but then came in and started the massage. The whole time no teasing. She's trying to feel me out and as I'm trying to feel her out. I am making very subtle comments but she's giving nothing back and no teasing at all. At one point I asked for a more gentle touch and she said the massage is just for relaxing. Towards the end I just accepted I was getting a standard massage and would have to come back and try again. Then eventually we got there. However, service was pretty lack luster. Dianna is pretty hot. Mexican girl with a great ass. She allowed very little touching, no DATY/ DATO or GFE. Basically just a pump and dump which I did. She didn't give me the option of doggy. She just laid back for missionary. Oh well. Some of the reviews made this place sound good. Hopefully this isn't the best Phoenix has to offer.I think that place has new ownership. From what I've heard, that place used to be excellent.

I only saw it when I was picking up some Italian food with my Dad at the place nearby and when I've gone to that Italian place with my wife (and families). Couldn't exactly investigate further or even stop in to get a card under those circumstances haha. I had read good things here about W previously, but that was a long time ago.

Your experience sounds awful, but great post to let everyone know.

True21
04-09-23, 18:14
I think that place has new ownership. From what I've heard, that place used to be excellent.

I only saw it when I was picking up some Italian food with my Dad at the place nearby and when I've gone to that Italian place with my wife (and families). Couldn't exactly investigate further or even stop in to get a card under those circumstances haha. I had read good things here about W previously, but that was a long time ago.

Your experience sounds awful, but great post to let everyone know.That makes more sense now. It's not the easiest spa to search and having not been here long it's tough trying to read back through the forums on this one. Like I said, she was pretty hot but besides that it was like playing with a dead fish. I normally enjoy myself and drag things out a bit but I probably was done in about 2 minutes of action. Barely a BJ to speak of. Asked for BBBJ but she said no. Put the cover on with her mouth and that was about the extent of the bi. Then she laid back. That was about it.

PhxLocalGuy
04-09-23, 18:33
New in town. Went to check out W spa. There was a sign indicating three girls available by name. The girl at the window was Dianna. She asked if it was my first time there. Now I know most people will say that you don't tell them it's your first time there. That was the advice given to me when I first started visiting spas. But the second spa I ever went to the mamasan said no you've never been here I don't recognize you LOL. So I've always just said yes it's my first time if it is. I've never had problems. This time she asked me to confirm two more times. Then she pulled out a form and asked me to sign. I saw the last part of the form that says you won't make any sexual advances or something like that. So I thought okay maybe this place is legit. The rest of the place gives me queues that it isn't though. So I quickly sign the thing without reading it. I asked for table shower and she said yes but then came in and started the massage. The whole time no teasing. She's trying to feel me out and as I'm trying to feel her out. I am making very subtle comments but she's giving nothing back and no teasing at all. At one point I asked for a more gentle touch and she said the massage is just for relaxing. Towards the end I just accepted I was getting a standard massage and would have to come back and try again. Then eventually we got there. However, service was pretty lack luster. Dianna is pretty hot. Mexican girl with a great ass. She allowed very little touching, no DATY/ DATO or GFE. Basically just a pump and dump which I did. She didn't give me the option of doggy. She just laid back for missionary. Oh well. Some of the reviews made this place sound good. Hopefully this isn't the best Phoenix has to offer.What was the tip for that service?

Stzas
04-10-23, 12:21
What are some of the excuses you use to go to the AMPs. I tried to go the other day but couldn't find a good excuse to be gone for a hour and half. Any help?

RayThy
04-10-23, 14:00
Got to have some hobbies outside of THE hobby.

What are some of the excuses you use to go to the AMPs. I tried to go the other day but couldn't find a good excuse to be gone for a hour and half. Any help?

AzskyDiver
04-10-23, 14:52
What are some of the excuses you use to go to the AMPs. I tried to go the other day but couldn't find a good excuse to be gone for a hour and half. Any help?Posted a few times before about experiences with AMPs. What excuse did you use then?

TheSunDevil
04-10-23, 17:07
What are some of the excuses you use to go to the AMPs. I tried to go the other day but couldn't find a good excuse to be gone for a hour and half. Any help?If you are going at normal hours of the day, say you're seeing a therapist.

Stzas
04-10-23, 21:33
Posted a few times before about experiences with AMPs. What excuse did you use then?Was single then. Didn't need any.

LadyLuva
04-11-23, 02:06
What are some of the excuses you use to go to the AMPs. I tried to go the other day but couldn't find a good excuse to be gone for a hour and half. Any help?Home Depot of course. Men waste hours there like women waste hours at department stores.

StanfMan
04-11-23, 12:56
Anyone knows where H&W is located about?

JakeInator
04-11-23, 15:17
I know people are going to cheer because this guy is former LE but not me. In most countries of the world what he did is not a crime. Running a brothel is a legitimate business in most developed countries. Did he kill or rape someone? Nope, just giving the public what they want, sex.Sorry but fuk the guy. "Griffin also used resources he had access to by virtue of his private investigator license to obtain information on customers and employees on behalf of the illicit massage businesses." Imagine you leave a bad review on one of his spas and he then tries to dig up personal information on you.

AzHooligan
04-11-23, 15:43
5055 W Ray Rd.

Unit 12.

Chandler, AZ 85226.

United States.

Anyone knows where H&W is located about?

ArizonesPaking
04-11-23, 16:14
5055 W Ray Rd.

Unit 12.

Chandler, AZ 85226.

United States.Is this spot any good? What girl do you recommend?

IndyJon
04-11-23, 16:41
Anyone knows where H&W is located about?Someone else gave you the address. It's on the southwest corner or Ray and Rural between H & R Block and Pink Polish.

ArizonesPaking
04-11-23, 23:20
Went to the new spa in Mesa called Iridium Spa. It has the same girl name Yuna from the Peoria spa. Would highly recommend staying away from this girl. DM if you want the details.

RubATugTugPro
04-12-23, 12:31
I'll be in town for a week with work, any good spots in Glendale or close to the Hilton Phoenix Resort at the Peak?

Max7997
04-12-23, 19:05
Newly divorced man exploring my new found freedom and have always wanted to visit an AMP. I've read some of these forums. Help me out guys. Here in Phx area, but will travel to neighboring cities.

Google135
04-13-23, 05:59
My random memory reminded me of this post when I saw her on MF. I always thought she was too expensive for her services but at least she's not all the way out in Fountain Hills anymore.

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/44047/Thanks for the info. She was expensive. I wonder if she still has the same phone number.

Red5643
04-13-23, 11:14
Noticed recently a new add on the Body Rubs section of AS for Alexa and Friends. Quick search shows recent LC / EV ads as well. Older searches show they might have used to be out on the westside. Sumosear has a few screenshots of her them reviews. Was wondering if anywhere here has seen her or her friends and if you recommend? I'm intrigued by the early morning availability:

https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/3083806

https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6028496667

Andrew1976
04-13-23, 18:57
I'm a little late with this question but, has Massage 10 (aka Massage 7, or SU Massage) closed for good? Location is NW corner of Country Club and Southern.

Jrcnr
04-14-23, 14:40
Newly divorced man exploring my new found freedom and have always wanted to visit an AMP. I've read some of these forums. Help me out guys. Here in Phx area, but will travel to neighboring cities.Head to Mesa; Tops and Aloha!

RubATugTugPro
04-14-23, 15:21
Is this the spot everyone is commenting on?

Aloha spa.

54x4 W Glendale Rd.

Desert Rat
04-14-23, 18:03
I went to the former Spa Tahiti at North 51st Avenue and Peoria Avenue in Glendale. It is now renamed The Peace of Mind Spa with a fancy piece of paper on the front door. A young tattooed Chinese women showed me to a room. I paid $60 for an hour. She had long black hair and wore a skimpy red spring dress. The lady gave me a thirty minute decent body rub and played with my balls. After the flip she gave me a great BBBJ and rode me like a good cowgirl. I fucked her mish with her ankles on my shoulders and then pounded her from behind. During the post fuck TS I asked her name. She at first told me Wendy but changed her mind and said her name was Kiki. She had a tramp stamp and multiple tatts. I paid $160. They put red lights on the wall similar to Aloha Spa so they might be a franchise.

http://peaceofmindspamassage.top/

Erebus
04-14-23, 23:29
Is this the spot everyone is commenting on?

Aloha spa.

54x4 W Glendale Rd.No. The one everyone talks about is at 5 xx W Broadway in Mesa.

IndyJon
04-14-23, 23:52
Head to Mesa; Tops and Aloha!Just a further clarification, he means "Top Spa" not "Tops Asian Massage. ".

SimpleMarc
04-15-23, 12:04
In town for work from Vegas.

Is there any Latina massage spot?

HardanFast
04-15-23, 19:39
Unfortunately, yes it has been closed for a few years. Used to be my go to. Tops and Aloha are almost as good, though, in my opinion. Still miss apple from M10 though-.

I'm a little late with this question but, has Massage 10 (aka Massage 7, or SU Massage) closed for good? Location is NW corner of Country Club and Southern.

Soylentred
04-15-23, 19:53
I saw one of their ads which seemed interesting and tried to contact them but no luck. Wonder if anyone knows what happened to them. Link: https://www.adultlook.com/p/3265109.

Kester Diamond
04-15-23, 22:00
Unfortunately, yes it has been closed for a few years. Used to be my go to. Tops and Aloha are almost as good, though, in my opinion. Still miss apple from M10 though-.How about Soda? She was very nice.

Fendter
04-16-23, 02:13
Looking for a decent AMP in the northern part of the valley. Open to recommendations. Thanks.

WhoMe111
04-16-23, 09:58
Looking for a decent AMP in the northern part of the valley. Open to recommendations. Thanks.I have been researching the area. About the best you will get is a decent massage and tug from a not so attractive Asian lady.

IndyJon
04-16-23, 10:58
In town for work from Vegas.

Is there any Latina massage spot?Biltmore Clinic usually has some.

Limerence
04-16-23, 16:38
Was in Florida for a break recently and had an interesting experience. Went to a place called Milk Spa. Basically the same service as Top Spa or Grerat Spa. Was told at the little window that the entry fee is $$. And it was for 45 minutes and a table shower. Never paid the full amount to mamasan before. Good service and they even looked like they had 2 table showers. It was nice not to have to negotiate prices. Will return some day.

ArizonesPaking
04-16-23, 23:41
Went to the new spa in Mesa called Iridium Spa. It has the same girl name Yuna from the Peoria spa. Would highly recommend staying away from this girl. DM if you want the details.She also works in Sun City. Stay safe avoid this one.

JoeMama74
04-17-23, 08:21
Coming back into town this week and wanted to know if anyone has seen any of this months line up. Tops is usually my favorite (although Great Spa lived up to its name).

Joemama.

TheSunDevil
04-17-23, 13:21
Coming back into town this week and wanted to know if anyone has seen any of this months line up. Tops is usually my favorite (although Great Spa lived up to its name).

Joemama.You-you at Top Spa (I hope that's what you meant) is the stereotypical tiny asian chick. Maybe small b cups and a tight little kitten. You can pick her up and easily command her positions. We had a field day when I saw her last week.

Again, I was offered the 4 hands massage, this time for only 0.5 more. I might take them up on it if they offer that again.

RandomphxGuy
04-17-23, 14:15
Hey, What the story with the Oakmont Drive location that I am seeing Advertised. Is this real?

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/arizona/phoenix/bodyrubs/body-rubs/vnulbvnulbnew-relax-nulbvnulb-donnavvnulb-the-perfect-body-rub-27684.html

KhromedHome
04-17-23, 18:58
Hey, What the story with the Oakmont Drive location that I am seeing Advertised. Is this real?

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/arizona/phoenix/bodyrubs/body-rubs/vnulbvnulbnew-relax-nulbvnulb-donnavvnulb-the-perfect-body-rub-27684.htmlSo the girl in the black shirt goes by the name "Cassie". Her PD profile: https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Arizona/Glendale/CassieCassandra.

She also has several good reviews on TER. I'm not sure if this ad is ripping off her photos as the number on the ad is not the same as her PD and TER profiles.

IAmInvisable
04-18-23, 00:57
Any recommendations for dominant providers, or girls that do some great prostate massage?

Been out of the game for a while, and fall more on the sun side now. Feel free to PM me. Thanks all!

Lurker Man
04-18-23, 05:27
Was in Florida for a break recently and had an interesting experience. Went to a place called Milk Spa. Basically the same service as Top Spa or Grerat Spa. Was told at the little window that the entry fee is $$. And it was for 45 minutes and a table shower. Never paid the full amount to mamasan before. Good service and they even looked like they had 2 table showers. It was nice not to have to negotiate prices. Will return some day.I also visited Milk Massage in the Orlando area. They have lots of reviews and almost all positive feedback on the forum. The main issue is that it gets easily confused with its neighbor with lower quality service. Definitely worth checking out if you are visiting the area.

TheSunDevil
04-18-23, 12:51
Went to Top Spa for a hhr, paid the hhr rate, but had a full hr session with some GFE cuddling for an addition half hour at the end. Was she trying to tell me something? If I would've gone for the second pop, would that be an additional tip? Maybe my stroke was just on point and I put her to sleep, but 90 for the price of 30 seems too good to be true.

Again, on the way out I was offered the 4 hands next time for an extra 0. 50. I think I'm going to go for it next time.

NegroCaliente
04-18-23, 18:53
Anyone reach out and schedule a session?

Bodyobession. Studio.

SonOfA
04-18-23, 22:53
Any recommendations for dominant providers, or girls that do some great prostate massage?

Been out of the game for a while, and fall more on the sun side now. Feel free to PM me. Thanks all!Forgive me, but what does fall more on the sun side mean?

SpaSearcher
04-19-23, 10:59
She also works in Sun City. Stay safe avoid this one.I stopped by Iridum and the lady who answered had blue streaks in her hair it looked like, is this the same girl you are talking about?

Noblesavage01
04-19-23, 11:37

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/arizona/phoenix/bodyrubs/body-rubs/vnulbvnulbnew-relax-nulbvnulb-donnavvnulb-the-perfect-body-rub-27684.htmlIt is real, but a sister shop of just relax on coggins. Sames girls but they just switch days.

IndyJon
04-19-23, 22:02
Forgive me, but what does fall more on the sun side mean?Probably means "Sun City" or the west side of the Phoenix area.

ArizonesPaking
04-20-23, 01:10
I stopped by Iridum and the lady who answered had blue streaks in her hair it looked like, is this the same girl you are talking about?No that's not her. DM if you need the details.

Pico7877
04-21-23, 01:56
Newly divorced man exploring my new found freedom and have always wanted to visit an AMP. I've read some of these forums. Help me out guys. Here in Phx area, but will travel to neighboring cities.I went today for my first time ever. You're going to be kicking yourself that you didn't do this sooner. I went to Aloha around noon today (Thursday) and it was fantastic. I saw Tina and after we were done Daisy walked in. Tina was a great time, Daisy seemed like she would be as well. I'd recommend going on a weekday as early as you can. I drove by Top on the way and the parking lot was pretty empty there. I didn't stop because Aloha was my first pick and it seemed pretty empty too so I went in after psyching myself up for a bit in the parking lot. I don't think I could have gone wrong with either one. If both seemed busy I was going to drive out to Spring. I was nervous as hell going in there but it all pretty much went away except for the anticipation once the table shower got going. Then I just enjoyed the ride.

Conejo Joe
04-21-23, 12:37
Tried are&are in a fairly quiet parking lot. Aked for an hour and she came back and said. 5 for HHR. Should have left then.

Very thick older Asian walked in. I figured Shrek had to have some skills to be working, but I was wrong. Massage was lame and I couldn't perform for the ending.

Maybe there is better talent, but I struck out.

BeanVanilla
04-21-23, 14:41
Going to take my first trip to an AMP here pretty soon. Was wondering, are there better days to go into AMPs? Was thinking of going tomorrow but not sure if going on Saturdays are the move or not.

TomasNomas
04-21-23, 18:45
Going to take my first trip to an AMP here pretty soon. Was wondering, are there better days to go into AMPs? Was thinking of going tomorrow but not sure if going on Saturdays are the move or not.I have always had my best luck going on Sundays right after they open. The bitter old bags don't come in until later and usually get the newer younger ones.

MerchWebmail
04-21-23, 19:15
I am going to be in the chandler area for travel without a ride and I wanted to check out a few places I assume are open for business but I don't see them mentioned on the first 20-30 pages so I figured I'd ask. These are all along Dobson from north to south.

The first is Fuji spa in mesa? Seems in a shopping center on baseline? But a friend had mentioned the place. However google says it's closed?

Tops Asian on Dob (maybe this is mentioned but always in code so a little hard to be sure this is the one).

Another place almost directly across Dobson that just says massage? (I saw a lot of these types of places with little to no mentions on here should I just assume they don't offer other services if not mentioned here?

Infinity reflex. By a gym. Warner. (Was at this place a while back for a normal massage but wonder if there is reports of more).

Sorry this is a bit of an information gathering post before I take the plunge Never done more than a regular meaaage but like the idea of a nice ending.

Junior2996
04-22-23, 16:21
I saw one of their ads which seemed interesting and tried to contact them but no luck. Wonder if anyone knows what happened to them. Link: https://www.adultlook.com/p/3265109.Damn I hope not I still wanted to try it.

ArizonesPaking
04-22-23, 22:23
Had a costly experience here.

DFulton69
04-23-23, 06:50
Has anyone tried Seeenity on McClintock and Elliott?

There's a couple reviews on RubMaps. If anyone has a subscription and can pass along what they say it would be much appreciated.

WhoMe111
04-23-23, 08:06
Tried are&are in a fairly quiet parking lot. Aked for an hour and she came back and said. 5 for HHR. Should have left then.

Very thick older Asian walked in. I figured Shrek had to have some skills to be working, but I was wrong. Massage was lame and I couldn't perform for the ending.

Maybe there is better talent, but I struck out.I had the same experience. I have researched all the and. Scottsdale places listed on Rubmaps and I don't think there is anyplace worth trying.

TomBrandon
04-23-23, 11:15
Don't go too early though! Only one of them is usually up at opening time; if someone else show up you're going to get rushed, if someone is already there they are going to be watching you sit on the couch on the closed-circuit TV when they dump a load in the mouth of the girl you're about to cozy up with. I learned this the hard way a few weeks back. Hey South Asian dude! I hope Chrystal's tongue wasn't too bitter and musky when you were kissing her the other morning.

I find the most luck late afternoon, after the lunch rush, if you can manage.

I went today for my first time ever. You're going to be kicking yourself that you didn't do this sooner. I went to Aloha around noon today (Thursday) and it was fantastic. I saw Tina and after we were done Daisy walked in. Tina was a great time, Daisy seemed like she would be as well. I'd recommend going on a weekday as early as you can. I drove by Top on the way and the parking lot was pretty empty there. I didn't stop because Aloha was my first pick and it seemed pretty empty too so I went in after psyching myself up for a bit in the parking lot. I don't think I could have gone wrong with either one. If both seemed busy I was going to drive out to Spring. I was nervous as hell going in there but it all pretty much went away except for the anticipation once the table shower got going. Then I just enjoyed the ride.

ArizonesPaking
04-23-23, 11:52
Got some bad news on this place.

Kester Diamond
04-23-23, 13:31

There's a couple reviews on RubMaps. If anyone has a subscription and can pass along what they say it would be much appreciated.Yeah, met the hottest black Colombian ever there. Was going to keep it quiet for a bit and get a couple visits in before posting a review.

Was an amazing visit, possibly top 5.

Heel Lover
04-23-23, 14:37
Got some bad news on this place.What is it? Closing down for good or just horrible service?

DFulton69
04-23-23, 14:58
Yeah, met the hottest black Colombian ever there. Was going to keep it quiet for a bit and get a couple visits in before posting a review.

Was an amazing visit, possibly top 5.Do you recall her name?

Kester Diamond
04-23-23, 15:31
Do you recall her name?I don't, but will tomorrow after I swing by for a follow up.

JoeMama74
04-23-23, 16:30
Stopped by Tops last week when I was in town for work. I drew Victoria who appeared to be in her mid-20's, very pretty with a tight body and gumdrop nipples. Had a very good shower experience with TUMA, BLS and a BBBJ. I know she was trying to get me to pop there but I resisted as I wanted to get inside that tight little snatch in the room. Went back to the room and I had her walk on my back a little bit before she flipped me over and gave be another round of oral attention. I wound up laying her on her back and starting with a standing missionary, followed by doggy style and then the inevitable and wonderful CIM.

Joemama.

ArizonesPaking
04-24-23, 11:27
Got some bad news on this place.This is the one in mesa off Southern, 3x44.

TheSunDevil
04-24-23, 12:05
Any intel on this place? I called and they have a table shower. "You come in now. ".

I'm curious about the lineup.

SDale Rd, just and of Mckellips, East side.

Kester Diamond
04-24-23, 13:38
Yeah, met the hottest black Colombian ever there. Was going to keep it quiet for a bit and get a couple visits in before posting a review.

Was an amazing visit, possibly top 5.Sorry, the place I went is not serenity it's priestess.

I cannot speak to the quality at serenity.

Priestess is at the old W location.

ArizonesPaking
04-24-23, 14:59
Got burned at the Golden Touch in mesa.

Davig
04-24-23, 19:14
Got burned at the Golden Touch in mesa.Maybe you should find a different hobby. You had a bad experience in Peoria and two in Mesa and you're being very vague about what happened.

IndyJon
04-24-23, 21:28

There's a couple reviews on RubMaps. If anyone has a subscription and can pass along what they say it would be much appreciated.Both the reviews say that no extras were offered.

Apex3333
04-24-23, 22:46
What are some of the excuses you use to go to the AMPs. I tried to go the other day but couldn't find a good excuse to be gone for a hour and half. Any help?Going to the gym is a good excuse. Sometimes I will actually stop by the gym afterwards for a quick shower if I'm concerned about oils or perfume smells.

ArizonesPaking
04-24-23, 22:59
Maybe you should find a different hobby. You had a bad experience in Peoria and two in Mesa and you're being very vague about what happened.Same girl works all 3 places. Can't say exactly what happened because the Admin will delete. You can can figure it out.

Apex3333
04-24-23, 23:03
It seems like Monday is becoming a very busy day for this hobby. I stopped by Iridium this afternoon but they were busy and sent me away. Girl at the window was just OK looking so not a big loss. Went to M Day Spa instead. I didn't have to wait long but I was interrupted mid service which is never fun. She actually had to get dressed and answer the door. Unusual for this place. Put him in the holding tank while I finished up and then I was on my way. And then I bumped into another one of you on my way out the door. Hope you didn't have to wait too long.

IndyJon
04-24-23, 23:18
It seems like Monday is becoming a very busy day for this hobby. I stopped by Iridium this afternoon but they were busy and sent me away. Girl at the window was just OK looking so not a big loss. Went to M Day Spa instead. I didn't have to wait long but I was interrupted mid service which is never fun. She actually had to get dressed and answer the door. Unusual for this place. Put him in the holding tank while I finished up and then I was on my way. And then I bumped into another one of you on my way out the door. Hope you didn't have to wait too long.Any reason you didn't go to Cozy Spa? It's in the same shopping center as Iridium.

UaGuy61
04-25-23, 09:59
Same girl works all 3 places. Can't say exactly what happened because the Admin will delete. You can can figure it out.Never heard of an admin doing that, just look at all the details in the other posts. ?

Kester Diamond
04-25-23, 11:05
Same girl works all 3 places. Can't say exactly what happened because the Admin will delete. You can can figure it out.I have literally no idea what you are talking about.

RayThy
04-25-23, 13:46
Spent an off-putting time at Aloha the other day. Greeted by JoJo, waited in the room a while. Got a decent rubdown from a woman I didn't recognize, then waited a while again.

Crystal eventually came in and informed me that the table shower was out of commission. I wish I had known that up front, I would have gone elsewhere. Typical yet uninspired activities at that point.

BlazeJowski
04-25-23, 21:09
[Deleted by Admin]

SpaSearcher
04-25-23, 23:33
Any reason you didn't go to Cozy Spa? It's in the same shopping center as Iridium.I stopped by there a few days ago and the door was locked, not sure if they are closed or not.

Lostros
04-26-23, 13:24
Stopped in last week at spring spa in the AM, Unfortunately Lulu has moved on, and my desire for greek at an AMP remains just a pipe dream. I saw Morticia, fun Chinese girl about 5'5 and probably mid 30's but doesn't look it. She had some well made c's and was quite skinny and enthusiastic. Body slide and some head work and TUMA in the shower led into a top end time for standard rates.

MacAttack1
04-26-23, 14:51
Stopped in last week at spring spa in the AM, Unfortunately Lulu has moved on, and my desire for greek at an AMP remains just a pipe dream.Same. I went the other day to try to see Lulu and break my usual go at tops, but I guess she's moved on which unfortunate. I ended up getting Chanel, is what I think her name is. Looked young, probably A cups with a bigger than usual hips and butt for her size. Did TS with some BBBJ and TUMA. CG k9 mish and allowed CIM. It was a nice time but definitely not PSE like Lulu was. I don't remember reading she did greek but if she did damn I missed out too. Would of been a first for me at AMP's. I also saw summer there that was at tops last month as I was leaving. She was the skinny girl with big MM's on her. Might give her a go if I go back.

Savage Johnson
04-26-23, 16:19
I was visiting with a couple of days to spare and I wanted to make the best of my time with some awesome AMP action. I've been to Phoenix a few times over the past 2-3 years and it's one of the best places I've experienced for this hobby.

Top, Mesa: Victoria.

Mid-20's good looking Chinese girl. Had to wait for the table shower and once we got in, it was pretty rushed – no body slide or too much fun. Back to the room and all business. BBBJ, 69, CG, MISH, K9. Finished with HJ / BJ combo and she allowed CIM. Beautiful girl, but this place is too busy, and her puss was sort of loose. $60/160.

Jie Reflexology, Scottsdale: Kim.

I had a great experience with Kim. She is probably mid-30's with a great body. Not sure if there is a table shower here, but this chick was FTF! BBBJ, 69, RCG, MISH, K9 (awesome view) and BJ / HJ finish. She has a great attitude and was nice and tight! During my short visit to PHX, she was the only provider I saw more than once. $60/140.

Oasis, Chandler: Tina.

I was in the mood for a good massage with basic extras and I saw good things about Sophia, so I called to make an appointment. When I arrived, Tina said that Sophia was not working today (lame) but I decided to stay anyway. Overall, it was a good massage, but I was irritated with the bait and switch. Tina did give a HJ but kept digging her nails into my ball sack. Would not repeat. $60/60.

Thaiti / Peace of Mind, Glendale: Kiki.

Kiki is a beautiful, young 20-something and has interesting tattoos running up and down the sides of her perfect body, along with a tramp stamp on her back. Got a table shower but she stayed clothed. No body slide, BBBJ or any teasing during the shower so I was skeptical about a good experience here. Back to the room for a really good massage and I was pleasantly surprised when things got even better with some great extras! Extended BBBJ with DT & sloppy BL. CG, MISH, K9 with FIA. Great finish with BBBJ / HJ until CIM. Kiki's face reminds me a little bit of that Thai pornstar, Tittiporn. I would definitely repeat with Kiki if I had more time in PHX. $60/160.

Golden Hands, Mesa: Jessie.

I don't have a RM account so I can't read any of the details, but the acronyms looked interesting enough to give this place a try. Bad mistake! Jessie clearly does not like her job! She is on the wrong side of 40, has a beer belly and wanted an extra $300 for BBBJ +CFS. Table shower was not offered. After a quick and terrible massage, I just left. I would not repeat or recommend this place! $60/ ZERO.

Aloha, Mesa: Crystal.

I saw Crystal back in October when I was last in town and she said that she remembered me (yeah, right). Anyway, this was my last stop literally on the way back to the airport and Crystal didn't disappoint! A quick table shower with a little BBBJ and then back to the room. She immediately dropped to her knees and continued the BBBJ. After a bit, she maneuvered onto the table while I was standing on the side for some tea bagging and reverse face fucking. She asked if I wanted CFS but I was enjoying her BBBJ and I told her I wanted to come all over her. She got this devilish grin and granted the request by laying underneath me as I started to unload. The only negative was I was so fucked out by this point, there wasn't much left to paint her with, LOL. Oh well, it was still a beautiful sight! Thanks, Crystal! $60/160.

Muggs
04-27-23, 09:18
I was visiting with a couple of days to spare and I wanted to make the best of my time with some awesome AMP action. I've been to Phoenix a few times over the past 2-3 years and it's one of the best places I've experienced for this hobby.

Top, Mesa: Victoria.

Mid-20's good looking Chinese girl. Had to wait for the table shower and once we got in, it was pretty rushed no body slide or too much fun. Back to the room and all business. BBBJ, 69, CG, MISH, K9. Finished with HJ / BJ combo and she allowed CIM. Beautiful girl, but this place is too busy, and her puss was sort of loose. $60/160.

Jie Reflexology, Scottsdale: Kim.

I had a great experience with Kim. She is probably mid-30's with a great body. Not sure if there is a table shower here, but this chick was FTF! BBBJ, 69, RCG, MISH, K9 (awesome view) and BJ / HJ finish. She has a great attitude and was nice and tight! During my short visit to PHX, she was the only provider I saw more than once. $60/140.

Oasis, Chandler: Tina.

I was in the mood for a good massage with basic extras and I saw good things about Sophia, so I called to make an appointment. When I arrived, Tina said that Sophia was not working today (lame) but I decided to stay anyway. Overall, it was a good massage, but I was irritated with the bait and switch. Tina did give a HJ but kept digging her nails into my ball sack. Would not repeat. $60/60.

Thaiti / Peace of Mind, Glendale: Kiki.

Kiki is a beautiful, young 20-something and has interesting tattoos running up and down the sides of her perfect body, along with a tramp stamp on her back. Got a table shower but she stayed clothed. No body slide, BBBJ or any teasing during the shower so I was skeptical about a good experience here. Back to the room for a really good massage and I was pleasantly surprised when things got even better with some great extras! Extended BBBJ with DT & sloppy BL. CG, MISH, K9 with FIA. Great finish with BBBJ / HJ until CIM. Kiki's face reminds me a little bit of that Thai pornstar, Tittiporn. I would definitely repeat with Kiki if I had more time in PHX. $60/160.

Golden Hands, Mesa: Jessie.

I don't have a RM account so I can't read any of the details, but the acronyms looked interesting enough to give this place a try. Bad mistake! Jessie clearly does not like her job! She is on the wrong side of 40, has a beer belly and wanted an extra $300 for BBBJ +CFS. Table shower was not offered. After a quick and terrible massage, I just left. I would not repeat or recommend this place! $60/ ZERO.

Aloha, Mesa: Crystal.

I saw Crystal back in October when I was last in town and she said that she remembered me (yeah, right). Anyway, this was my last stop literally on the way back to the airport and Crystal didn't disappoint! A quick table shower with a little BBBJ and then back to the room. She immediately dropped to her knees and continued the BBBJ. After a bit, she maneuvered onto the table while I was standing on the side for some tea bagging and reverse face fucking. She asked if I wanted CFS but I was enjoying her BBBJ and I told her I wanted to come all over her. She got this devilish grin and granted the request by laying underneath me as I started to unload. The only negative was I was so fucked out by this point, there wasn't much left to paint her with, LOL. Oh well, it was still a beautiful sight! Thanks, Crystal! $60/160.Give this man the crown!

WhoMe111
04-27-23, 09:22
I had a difficult time finding it, Google maps on my phone was really confused and I was confused because of all the winding streets in Sun City. Nice clean place.

I wasted a lot of time finding the place so after driving from and Scottsdale I was kind of rushed. I paid the house fee and was let in, I told Eva (I assume based on other comments about tats on her boobs) I wanted a TS and she ask how much I pay. I gave her 140 and indicated I wanted a BBBJ and she agreed. We went to the shower room and she did a good jobs cleaning all the nooks and crannies and then used her tongue. On the flip she started right away and I let her finish me off right there since I was short of time. I got what I needed and was out of there.

PoopyPants6969
04-27-23, 17:29
What are the crossroads for Oasis in Chandler? Having trouble finding it.

IndyJon
04-27-23, 20:28
What are the crossroads for Oasis in Chandler? Having trouble finding it.It's on Arizona and Elliott on the northwest corner. It's not right on the corner. It's just north of the strip mall that is on that corner. There's Pacific Seafood Buffet and it's just west of that in an office-like complex.

Desert Rat
04-28-23, 13:04
I went to Aloha yesterday and had a different but good experience. The Mama-san let me and placed me in a room directly behind the greeting window that shared a wall with the break room. Jo Jo came in and slid around my naked back. She gave me a massage and licked my ass. I returned the favor on her and we were off the races. Jo Jo gave me a nice BBBJ. We fucked on the table in many positions until I blew in the bag. Jo Jo is an older Chinese lady with fake boobs, tattoos, and a can do attitude for sex. After I blew she tightened up her vaginal muscles to enhance the experience and almost took the condom with her. Afterwards she introduced me to Daisy and Crystal. She said Crystal was French and she definitely looked very different from most Chinese women but she spoke Mandarin. I will definitely return to try Daisy and Crystal very soon. $40 for 1/2 hour plus $160 for the tip.

TheSunDevil
04-28-23, 16:47
I went to Aloha yesterday and had a different but good experience. The Mama-san let me and placed me in a room directly behind the greeting window that shared a wall with the break room. Jo Jo came in and slid around my naked back. She gave me a massage and licked my ass. I returned the favor on her and we were off the races. Jo Jo gave me a nice BBBJ. We fucked on the table in many positions until I blew in the bag. Jo Jo is an older Chinese lady with fake boobs, tattoos, and a can do attitude for sex. After I blew she tightened up her vaginal muscles to enhance the experience and almost took the condom with her. Afterwards she introduced me to Daisy and Crystal. She said Crystal was French and she definitely looked very different from most Chinese women but she spoke Mandarin. I will definitely return to try Daisy and Crystal very soon. $40 for 1/2 hour plus $160 for the tip.No fucking way we had the same fucking day. Idk where you drove in from but traffic was nuts on the way to Top Spa so I said fuck it. I'll check out Aloha. I waited for some jamoke in a black tshirt to leave, grinning from ear to ear, so I slid in the front. 0. 4 hhr at the door. Pretty sure JoJo was the one. She kept trying to stick her tongue in my mouth and I'm glad I declined those advances, seeing as how she just tongue punched that guy's fart box.

LEO check was basically her tongue up my ass mid massage, a little BBBJ teaser as well before I tipped out 1. 6.

We hit the major food groups. BBBJ, that froggy style they always do, K9, mish, and then some Greco Roman shit until I filled the bag. She definitely does her kegels because that grippy shit at the end was pretty strong. She probably could've elephant walked me around the room. On the way out, I too was grinning ear to ear.

JoJo didn't seem "older" to me, but those titties were definitely fake. I remember one tat on her shoulder blade. Come to think of it that shit was super faded so she probably was older than I think.

I would go again, but entering and exiting isn't as discreet as other places I've been.

Dekagon
04-28-23, 21:24
I'll be in town for a week with work, any good spots in Glendale or close to the Hilton Phoenix Resort at the Peak?I'm going to be at that same hotel in a few weeks. I was wondering if you happened upon any good spots near there.

Stzas
04-29-23, 00:11
I went into Nirvana tonight. I drew Monica and she is amazing. Firm Bolt ons, nice rimjob, beautiful Face and doesn't mind showing off what you blew on her face. Amazing time hopefully she's be there next week when I visit. Very standard price.

NealRedmond
04-29-23, 06:24
It's all been written here before.

Great experience.

Yoyo was the name I got.

I'm in town 3 days. I'm going back every day.

Wow.

RubbinDezNuts
04-29-23, 23:09
I can't seem to find where aloha is in Mesa. I just moved to Phoenix about two months ago so I still don't know my way around very well. Whenever I try and find the address the only one I can find is the one in Glendale. Can someone help point me in the right direction to the aloha in Mesa? Thanks.

IndyJon
04-30-23, 13:54
I can't seem to find where aloha is in Mesa. I just moved to Phoenix about two months ago so I still don't know my way around very well. Whenever I try and find the address the only one I can find is the one in Glendale. Can someone help point me in the right direction to the aloha in Mesa? Thanks.It's in Mesa on West Broadway Road just went off South Country Club. It's not right on the corner so keep going west on Broadway and you'll see it on the north side of the road.

TomasNomas
04-30-23, 14:15
Is there something going on in Sun City? I went to 3 different AMP's and all three had locked doors. I went to the one on 99th and Bell by the Arbys, the one by the McDonalds on the other side of the strip mall and the one down the street by 105th ave. They all said they should have been open by the time on the door. I went and got something to eat and came back and they were still closed.

Not my day.

WhoMe111
05-01-23, 09:44
I had never been to Aloha and was in the area. Crystal was the only one available. She is attractive with nice D's and pretty good English. I ask for a TS and she wanted the tip up front and I agreed (mistake). As I said the table was broken so the blowup was on the floor. She soaped me up and did a good cleaning of the crack and started a body slide for a bit and then said flip, I really wanted the TUMA and ask for it but she refused. On the flip she did some more slide and started a BBBJ. Back to the room she knew I couldn't get it up for FS (age) so she returned to BBBJ. Again I ask for Rimming but again she refused. The finish was about 50/50 BBBJ / HJ. Overall I was disappointed for my first visit to Aloha because I expected the same service I received at Great. I will probably not return because I am seldom in that part of town. ($40/$160).