PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

TheHollows
01-18-23, 14:58
Alright story time if you guys will lend me your eyes. I've been on this site for a couple of years with nothing to contribute so I'm getting the can opener since I got some beans to spill. Visiting from out of town and decided to head to Aloha yesterday because it it got talked about a lot and it seemed that it was easy for me to get to. For context: I'm a green monger. I'm talking amateur hour. A Ruby Rhod kinda supergreen. Up until now I've always gone with a friend but lately whenever I go to visit him he doesn't have the time or the $ for the hobby. He gave me confidence but I had to now get the courage to hit one of these places alone. And for some reason it was easier doing it in a different state.

I caught a ride hoping to end up somewhere close by, but since I wasn't familiar with the area I end up not even on the same avenue, my anticipation must have made me choose the wrong store. Oops. The plan was to go near a thrift shop and take it from there but it was still too far from my location, and It didn't even look like a thrift shop anyway. By the way, across the street I could see a smaller spa just before I took my second ride and almost cut my losses to head there. Yet I didn't know a thing about it or what it's name was so I soldiered onwards. If any of you guys know what I'm talking about. Yeah.

I finally catch another ride and make my way into the spa nervous as all hell early in the afternoon, I greet the mamasan with a smile who immediately tells me "too busy". She explained that everyone was booked for the moment. I couldn't tell if this was her being wary of newcomers or LEO (Super Bowl as you guys have mentioned) but I came too far to just turn back now and so I asked "May I wait?" just to show I was serious, I had lots of time on my hands. She told me to take a seat on the couch out of view and offered me water which I graciously accepted. While there, I saw two others come on in who also were told the same thing so at least I knew it wasn't just a "me" thing. Both of you decided to return later. If you're reading this I hope you got what you wanted, respectfully.

After about ten minutes I was led into a room and paid the house for an hr, and began to make small talk with the mamasan as I told her I had heard a lot of this place, which she seemed to appreciate. She kept offering me more water but I declined, having been quenched already. She walked on out and in comes what appeared to be a 30's beauty in a dress who invites me to change rooms with her, leading me down a hallway lit up with colorful lights. The presentation was nice at least. She wasn't thick but her bust was lovely looking in her dress, better out of it. Pert bottom and a slight sag to her stomach. Had to be C's if not close to it. I asked for her name, she told me it was Candy. She was friendly, her English was decent enough, though I did wonder if she understood me at times. She tends to add endearing terms when referring to you, which is always appreciated, no? I took out the tip and placed it on the drawer, to which she counted while she had me remove my clothes. I could hear some action through the walls, but the tables were decent and roomy. She asked if I wanted a TS. I had showered prior to coming but I also had never done it before in my previous visits elsewhere. She drapes me up and brings me to the room. I had read about it on here so many times and wasn't sure what to expect, I don't know why I was expecting some sort of huge shower area. It was smaller than I thought. While there I got my first experience with BS which felt very nice with her bustline over my back. Candy continued to tease and wash with her fingers, all while moaning in my ear anytime she got close enough, which kept junior aroused underneath while she continued her work. There wasn't much teasing of the boys but I felt plenty of her fingers up and down my backside as she scrubbed me clean. As she got off the table I felt something else. I thought it was her applying more soap to me but holy fuck I realized it was her tongue down there.

And that's how I got my first experience with AR.

Of course, it just so happened that while she was doing this another girl came in and cleaned up. She looked smaller and I wondered briefly if this was Nisha who has been mentioned before, she asked me a question but I didn't quite understand, I thought she asked me if I was enjoying myself so I simply smiled and nodded like an idiot. On the flip, she continued to instruct me to relax, not wishing me to touch her and took care of my front, further stimulating my body and my thoughts as her bust scrubbed over my figure, trapping my friend between her thighs while she went about her business. After awhile it was over and she got me back up to my feet, washing me off and then letting me watch for a bit while she cleaned her own figure off. She directed me back to our room where I waited until she returned, removing her towel off her body. She asked if I "had more tip?" but I told her I only came with that, to which she accepted. Then, she told me to get on the table and got right on top of me while initiating some FK. In previous encounters I was used to getting the massage first before things ended up happening. I was hesitant at first but wasn't sure if she'd feel insulted if I didn't reciprocate so I returned it, remembering then what Desert Rat had said in an earlier post: ". This was a fuck place not a massage place".

"Okay, so we're doing this. " - Aaron Burr.

But lord if those lips weren't about some of the softest I'd ever experienced. Even typing this now I can still remember how she felt during the act. She eventually left my face and started working her way on down, building up the anticipation until she finally began a BBBJ. Slow, sensual. It wasn't what I was used to but it kept me up while she allowed for some touching up top. She explained that she enjoyed her girls fondled, just not the nubs pinched, which was fine by me. I'll co-sign with SkolViking in that those cups were very well, but I just think they were all natural. I was eager to learn more about how to handle her while still being respectful as this was my first time here. She even allowed for some FIV before asking me if I wanted to 69. I was hesitant about that too, asked if she wanted me to but she said "up to you". I thought "why not" and went for it. Very clean, very shaven as well. So I had a bit of DATY while also playing abit with the area above with my digits. I didn't get too invasive, but the fact that she didn't try and stop me maybe suggests she'd be open for more action there. Not really my goal personally but YMMV.

After a bit more of this she removes herself from my face while still letting me toy with her down below, until she literally David Copperfield's a hat out of nowhere and fits it over junior. She lubes up, gets on top for some CG and then gets me to switch positions for some mish. I had some trouble getting up to task, considering I had already gotten a release in an hour prior in an attempt to last longer, and now It was biting me in the ass. She was patient with me though, and let me work my way through it while enjoying how she felt inside. She allowed me to use my mouth on that terrific bustline of hers but wasn't really for the LFK, preferring FK if there was lip contact, which was okay with me because once again: Softest lips I've ever tasted. There was a call from someone then, perhaps the mamasan, in a language I couldn't understand, and she responded back while I was getting busy, now feeling myself getting close. At this point, she instructed me to go "harder" while moving her hips and I think it was less of her liking it hard as she claimed and more trying to get me to finish so she could get to the next customer. I was still trying to make it last however, and got her to go DS. She did so with no problem while I figured the change in position would help me go looooo. Yeah nah it didn't. I popped in the cover in 12 seconds, what can you do.

She goes for the standard cleanup, gets dressed and walks out while leaving me alone to reflect on what I was getting out of the exchange for a bit as I recovered, because I knew I wasn't about to get the full hour. She returns and I ask for a question to which she's okay with. I showed her my phone and let her know I still had about thirty minutes left of time, and asked if I could at least get a massage out of it before I left. She asked me to wait and walked back out again, presumably to confirm with Mamasan what I offered. After a minute, she returns and tells me that she can't because the spot is busy at this point, which I was ready to accept and began to get my clothes on. Then something happened.

I got my underwear on and was about to get my pants on as well until she stopped me, telling me she'd give me a massage for five minutes and instructed me back on the table. From there she proceeded to maneuver me into the bed, my face out of the hole in the table so she could use her feet on my spine. It wasn't really what I was expecting, but having the pressure did feel nice, I had to admit. I'm not sure why she gave me that, maybe she understood that the time was short and wanted to leave me with something at the very least after having initially refused me. Finally she got me to hold on to her arms and tugged me backwards before telling me "Finished!" while rushing me back into my clothes since others were waiting. I asked her if it was usually busy around this time. She said that it did sometimes get busy here. And as I got dressed and was walked out by her, she became just a bit stern and said "Listen to me. " I didn't tell her that her somewhat demanding attitude was juuuuuust a bit of a turn on, and she continued to explain to me that next time I went to see her, if it was busy that I should pay for the hhf. She then said if it wasn't busy then I should add "20" for the hr. I didn't see the mamasan or anyone else as Candy offered me my water and I exited to get my ride out.

I don't know if she was annoyed that I made her do that extra work or if she was genuinely trying to give me tips to save my own money but she did mention me seeing "her" so perhaps I didn't piss her off as I thought I had. Nonetheless, I understood now that this was a very popular spot as it should be, which makes me wonder how I should approach this place in the future. I'd like to return again eventually, I wouldn't mind seeing Candy again or trying someone new. As of this typing, my spine is just a little bit tight when I move a certain way, which is okay because I recall my hips being sore shortly after I returned to my place of stay. All in all, the damage was $$. 20 for 45 minutes. Hindsight 20/20 after rereading some posts, I might have been able to get away with a clean $$ but what are you going to do. I may have gotten the courage to start going to spas in my own city, but I still wish I had someone to go with. I like sharing experiences, but I want to be an experienced hobbyist and have to move on my own path.

Hollow.

ArizonesPaking
01-18-23, 16:28
Went back to the Peoria Spa Tuesday around lunch time. When the window opened I was delighted to see Nami from top spa in mesa working there again. Paid for 1/2 hour. After paying her my tip money she went into kissing me then a good BBBJ. She then rode me cowgirl for a few minutes and then we ended up in the mish position with lots of DGK. Blew my cum in the rubber and she cleaned me up. Was so glad to see her again. Had a good time with her last summer in Mesa so its nice she is back in Arizona providing full sex service again. I will try to see her again Saturday or Sunday. She's is older then the other girls around town but still fucks good.

ArizonesPaking
01-18-23, 16:29
Went back Saturday to see if Nami from Top spa was there. Didn't see her. I will try again Monday. Will post my findings. A lot of you have sent me Private messages asking about my findings. It's easier to just make a post rather then answer everyone individually. If you have a specific question go ahead and message me. I will answer back. Let you all know if she is there Monday or Tuesday.She is still there. Seen her Tuesday at lunch time.

Bborgtfo
01-19-23, 01:46
Has anyone been to the one called performance AMP? I drove by it. But super busy street and the parking is very inconvenient.

Kester Diamond
01-19-23, 15:27
Has anyone been to the one called performance AMP? I drove by it. But super busy street and the parking is very inconvenient.The only place I know at those cross streets is Az sunflowers.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3265109

I believe performance AMP is the a. On service providing Performance company not an AMP.

I really enjoy these girls and Jasmine is outstanding!

Kester Diamond
01-19-23, 17:34
The only place I know at those cross streets is Az sunflowers a rub house with multiple nationalities.

I believe performance AMP is a company near near there but is providing Performance car parts not an AMP in our lingo.

I really enjoy these girls and Jasmine is outstanding!Can't edit my poor spelling. See edit above.

Red5643
01-19-23, 17:36
The only place I know at those cross streets is Az sunflowers.

I believe performance AMP is the a. On service providing Performance company not an AMP.

I really enjoy these girls and Jasmine is outstanding!How would you describe the feel of the location. Driving by the whole setup seems rather sketchy: parking on a busy street, 2nd floor balcony, etc. Did you feel uncomfortable or nervous at all?

Kester Diamond
01-19-23, 19:40
How would you describe the feel of the location. Driving by the whole setup seems rather sketchy: parking on a busy street, 2nd floor balcony, etc. Did you feel uncomfortable or nervous at all?First time yeah, but saw Jasmine and she had tons of reviews and was super easy to work with.

SonoranHotDog
01-19-23, 20:30
The only place I know at those cross streets is Az sunflowers.

I really enjoy these girls and Jasmine is outstanding!Yeah that AMP is a Mustang Car Place.

WhoMe111
01-20-23, 09:30
I find it unusual that they closed to "remodel" when it was pretty decent as it was (Considerably better than Top). Given discussions of a LE crack down I'm thinking LE is setting up for a sting operation.

Has anyone been there recently?

The Gooch
01-20-23, 09:44
How would you describe the feel of the location. Driving by the whole setup seems rather sketchy: parking on a busy street, 2nd floor balcony, etc. Did you feel uncomfortable or nervous at all?I wonder if that's the place that's rumoured to have hidden video surveillance inside all the rooms. I know a dude that works security in a Phoenix strip club that I regularly frequent and he told me about a place he used to do security at that I believe is in that area, the entrance was on the 2nd floor. Maybe the same place LOL that had hidden surveillance cameras all over the joint and that videos of what was going on in the rooms were getting uploaded on the internet pretty regularly.

McNastyNasty
01-20-23, 10:05
I find it unusual that they closed to "remodel" when it was pretty decent as it was (Considerably better than Top). Given discussions of a LE crack down I'm thinking LE is setting up for a sting operation.

Has anyone been there recently?First off hi to Phoenix. Out of state dreamer that has dreamed of Great quite a few times and boy you guys are lucky! Wish we had some of this quality in our state.

We only get 60-70 yr old wanting a fortune for their mediocre service. So its a no-go.

I was thinking the same thing about Great. I will be in town in a few weeks and wanted to dream but I'm worried now this will be a sting operation by LE. Sure sounds fishy to remodel just before Bowl is in town and 10,000's of men will be present.

Anybody have any legit insight?

Ddrivernkc
01-20-23, 15:14
A good massage with a HJ finish. I prefer a good deep massage that progress's to a lot of teasing with a HJ finish. If not deep. That's ok if the teasing and lead up are good. LOL.

I try and share anytime I have good / new info.

PM is ok.

Thanks in advance!

ThreeDoggNight
01-20-23, 17:09
Is it just me, or is Google deleting all AMPs from their maps? I have seen this more and more often over the past year or so. I go to Google Maps to remind myself of the cross streets of a place, or to get their phone number, and when I search for it I get nothing. Go to satellite view and zoom in, and there's no label on it. Go to street view and can see the place, but there's no business identified on Google. Is it just me?

LFCnut
01-20-23, 20:14

Has anyone been there recently?I called them and was told " re-open in two weeks, go to orange blossom now".

ArizonesPaking
01-20-23, 21:41
I called them and was told " re-open in two weeks, go to orange blossom now".Samething when I called. Good girls at orange blossom. Kiki is amazing. Tiny girl.

ArizonesPaking
01-21-23, 15:29
What Spa in Glendale do you guys think have the best girls.

Nofapp
01-21-23, 16:44
Got to make an appointment.

She's a nice lady, decent massage. Says she use to work in chandler somewhere.

Asked for a HJ and she lightly declined, but after awhile she says, since you're a nice guy I'll do it.

No rush you get your whole appointment time.

Didn't push it to see or feel her tits just her behind.

Total: $.

YMMV.

Major crossroads: power rd and pass baseline.

ArizonesPaking
01-21-23, 22:17
Has anyone else tried Niko at Peoria spa? She is a nice fuck. Had a nice time with her. The other girl there is from Top Spa.

Heel Lover
01-22-23, 11:18
I called them and was told " re-open in two weeks, go to orange blossom now".I know it's been brought up before, but a "remodel" right now with all the tourists in town and then opening back up the week before (or week of) the Superbowl?

Also, I don't really watch much of local news (unless crazy weather days which have happened recently). But one of the stories coming up the other day was on some sex traffic victim survivor and her story. I didn't watch it, but thought that was interesting timing.

Can't remember which channel it was on as I was just flipping channels on one of the days it was raining all day (and did notice how hot some of those weather forecaster ladies are!)

Scott Phoenix
01-22-23, 11:49
I know it's been brought up before, but a "remodel" right now with all the tourists in town and then opening back up the week before (or week of) the Superbowl?

Also, I don't really watch much of local news (unless crazy weather days which have happened recently). But one of the stories coming up the other day was on some sex traffic victim survivor and her story. I didn't watch it, but thought that was interesting timing.

Can't remember which channel it was on as I was just flipping channels on one of the days it was raining all day (and did notice how hot some of those weather forecaster ladies are!)Channel 10 FOX on this Monday evening at 9 PM is going to have a special on how law enforcement is going to be cracking down on illegal sex activies in Phoenix because of the Super Bowl.

Desert Rat
01-22-23, 14:14
Is it just me, or is Google deleting all AMPs from their maps? I have seen this more and more often over the past year or so. I go to Google Maps to remind myself of the cross streets of a place, or to get their phone number, and when I search for it I get nothing. Go to satellite view and zoom in, and there's no label on it. Go to street view and can see the place, but there's no business identified on Google. Is it just me?That is why this old dinosaur uses MapQuest. They are just a mapping service not the morality police.

JohnnyBuddha
01-22-23, 14:28
I was out on east side of town today and stopped by this spot, on Baseline and Power. Greeted at the door by Selena, beautiful young lady with a smoking hot body. She took me back to room and told me to get ready, nice quiet place. Got undressed and sat on the edge of the table waiting for her to return. She came back and had me lay down to start on my back, she does some pretty good work. Massaged my back and legs, than gave me some good teasing to get me ready. Told me to flip and the fun began. She has a great body and does some pretty amazing work. Let me tasted and touch all over. She started with more teasing, a BBBJ, and flipped around for DATY. She got me ready, popped on a cover, and then started with some grinding while she was on top. We tried a few other positions, then finished with her on the table and me behind her grabbing her wonderful ass doing some doggie until I filled the cover. She helped me clean up and told me to come back soon to see her again. I will return, got my water, and headed out the door feeling young again.

ArizonesPaking
01-22-23, 15:03
Channel 10 FOX on this Monday evening at 9 PM is going to have a special on how law enforcement is going to be cracking down on illegal sex activies in Phoenix because of the Super Bowl.Yes I seen this to and I'm thinking the same thing. The busts are coming.

Apex3333
01-22-23, 19:48
First time yeah, but saw Jasmine and she had tons of reviews and was super easy to work with.Was it Jasmine Flowers by any chance. I know her from Hawaii but haven't connected with her here in Phoenix. She seems to be splitting her time between here an there.

Lurker Man
01-22-23, 20:04
Looking for any feedback on some of the more out of the way spots I see on my way back north. Anyone been to Lily Spa in Sun City West, or Gold Moon in Peoria, or Star in Sun City, or Perfect Spa in Sun City? Search doesn't have much come up. One had a 15 year old review. Any help appreciated, otherwise I'll take a chance on one and hope I make a good choice.

Kester Diamond
01-22-23, 20:29
Was it Jasmine Flowers by any chance. I know her from Hawaii but haven't connected with her here in Phoenix. She seems to be splitting her time between here an there.Yes. The other girls rotate. Jasmine is outstanding.

Jerry8
01-22-23, 21:00
I was out on east side of town today and stopped by this spot, on Baseline and Power. Greeted at the door by Selena, beautiful young lady with a smoking hot body. She took me back to room and told me to get ready, nice quiet place. Got undressed and sat on the edge of the table waiting for her to return. She came back and had me lay down to start on my back, she does some pretty good work. Massaged my back and legs, than gave me some good teasing to get me ready. Told me to flip and the fun began. She has a great body and does some pretty amazing work. Let me tasted and touch all over. She started with more teasing, a BBBJ, and flipped around for DATY. She got me ready, popped on a cover, and then started with some grinding while she was on top. We tried a few other positions, then finished with her on the table and me behind her grabbing her wonderful ass doing some doggie until I filled the cover. She helped me clean up and told me to come back soon to see her again. I will return, got my water, and headed out the door feeling young again.What did your session set you back?

SpaSearcher
01-22-23, 23:22
I was out on east side of town today and stopped by this spot, on Baseline and Power. Greeted at the door by Selena, beautiful young lady with a smoking hot body. She took me back to room and told me to get ready, nice quiet place. Got undressed and sat on the edge of the table waiting for her to return. She came back and had me lay down to start on my back, she does some pretty good work. Massaged my back and legs, than gave me some good teasing to get me ready. Told me to flip and the fun began. She has a great body and does some pretty amazing work. Let me tasted and touch all over. She started with more teasing, a BBBJ, and flipped around for DATY. She got me ready, popped on a cover, and then started with some grinding while she was on top. We tried a few other positions, then finished with her on the table and me behind her grabbing her wonderful ass doing some doggie until I filled the cover. She helped me clean up and told me to come back soon to see her again. I will return, got my water, and headed out the door feeling young again.I stopped by this place a couple of weeks ago and the doors were locked, same with the place beside it. I called the number and no answer. I may have to try again.

SpaSearcher
01-22-23, 23:26
I was in AJ last week and decided to give this place a stop since I am not usually over there. It's over on apache trail, named beauty reflexoligy or something like that, either way it's a complete waste of time so it doesn't matter the specifics. It is in a busy area beside a bar so just be aware of that.

I was greeted by a nice looking Latina girl named Kim, took me to a small room, did a hh to test. She started playing some really loud ass music, I couldn't barely hear her it was kind of annoying. She did like a 3 min back rub and asked me to turn over. She asked what addons I wanted, and I almost fell off the table laughing at the prices. I said no thank you, she was cute but her spandex was holding in quite a bit once I got a better look at her. For the price of one of the new K girl options in town she is out of her mind. Do not go to this place.

Nofapp
01-23-23, 01:38
Seen Chanel, I think I'm bad at remembering names.

Fk, Daty, Favorite position was cowgirl when she was on top, just riding the tip, finished with BBBJCIM.

Chanel and candy were both working tonight, Originally came for Mina (no Mina) Chanel was worth it YMMV.

Went to the restroom to wash my hands, and while I walked out the restroom I seen candy naked walking in the hallway. I was still hard and she kept grabbing my dick while she walked me out.

Going to head west tomorrow and see Kiki at OB.

I’m bad with descriptions: both young and average built. Chanel had a ass when in k9 position.

RodnHand
01-23-23, 12:02
I am a seasonal visitor and like to try different places when I am here. Visited Massage Time in Mesa, two girls and I had a a. Ice looking girl named Dee. Many tats and likely 35 ish. Everything looked clean and warm. She did a nice soothing rub and on the flip offered the HE. That is pretty much the menu though she did strip as well. Hell of nice bod and you can feel your way around a bit. I tipped more than I usually do as it was a nice visit. She is easy to talk to and I enjoyed the conversation. Happy hunting.

Recess38
01-23-23, 14:20
Was on the west side and stopped by one of my favorites: Orange Blossom Massage. It was late afternoon. Bonnie is petite, about 4'9" 22 yrs, shoulder length black hair. Beautiful smile. Doesn't speak English well but uses phone translator. Led me to a room, some light kissing and some touching my crotch. I was not there for the massage. Tipped her up front. Clothes came off and she checked me out and cleaned me up. BLS fantastic with eye contact, BBBJ and rotated around for 69. Beautiful ass and kitty.

She installed the cover for CFS. Applied lube and went FCG. She asked me something, and I said "yes" (even though I did not understand the question). She positioned herself for doggie. Mirror view fantastic as we looked at each other smiling. Finished missionary, she was getting close to finishing, but I messed that up by stopping too soon. Hot towel cleanup and mouthwash. Bye-bye honey. See you next time.

Baangs
01-23-23, 20:25
Had a question for you guys. One of the ladies at one of the spas I frequent has been trying to get me to go to another spa with her at a different location at around 9 pm when she finishes working at the first place. Haven't really had a chance to ask why, but I thought it was a bit odd. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Baangs
01-23-23, 20:26
Had a question for you guys. One of the ladies at one of the spas I frequent has been trying to get me to go to another spa with her at a different location at around 9 pm when she finishes working at the first place. Haven't really had a chance to ask why, but I thought it was a bit odd. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

ArizonesPaking
01-23-23, 21:03

Fk, Daty, Favorite position was cowgirl when she was on top, just riding the tip, finished with BBBJCIM.

Chanel and candy were both working tonight, Originally came for Mina (no Mina) Chanel was worth it YMMV.

Went to the restroom to wash my hands, and while I walked out the restroom I seen candy naked walking in the hallway. I was still hard and she kept grabbing my dick while she walked me out.

Im bad with descriptions: both young and average built. Chanel had a ass when in k9 position.Definitely try Kiki. She is something else. Very good service.

Bigboobs
01-24-23, 13:49
I am a seasonal visitor and like to try different places when I am here. Visited Massage Time in Mesa, two girls and I had a a. Ice looking girl named Dee. Many tats and likely 35 ish. Everything looked clean and warm. She did a nice soothing rub and on the flip offered the HE. That is pretty much the menu though she did strip as well. Hell of nice bod and you can feel your way around a bit. I tipped more than I usually do as it was a nice visit. She is easy to talk to and I enjoyed the conversation. Happy hunting.What were the "Tip" options?

RodnHand
01-24-23, 15:30
"I think the menu is pretty limited".

Surf5637
01-24-23, 16:24
I was out on east side of town today and stopped by this spot, on Baseline and Power. Greeted at the door by Selena, beautiful young lady with a smoking hot body. She took me back to room and told me to get ready, nice quiet place. Got undressed and sat on the edge of the table waiting for her to return. She came back and had me lay down to start on my back, she does some pretty good work. Massaged my back and legs, than gave me some good teasing to get me ready. Told me to flip and the fun began. She has a great body and does some pretty amazing work. Let me tasted and touch all over. She started with more teasing, a BBBJ, and flipped around for DATY. She got me ready, popped on a cover, and then started with some grinding while she was on top. We tried a few other positions, then finished with her on the table and me behind her grabbing her wonderful ass doing some doggie until I filled the cover. She helped me clean up and told me to come back soon to see her again. I will return, got my water, and headed out the door feeling young again.I live by there and also wondering the rate for the above.

Apex3333
01-24-23, 20:10
I was in AJ last week and decided to give this place a stop since I am not usually over there. It's over on apache trail, named beauty reflexoligy or something like that, either way it's a complete waste of time so it doesn't matter the specifics. It is in a busy area beside a bar so just be aware of that.

I was greeted by a nice looking Latina girl named Kim, took me to a small room, did a hh to test. She started playing some really loud ass music, I couldn't barely hear her it was kind of annoying. She did like a 3 min back rub and asked me to turn over. She asked what addons I wanted, and I almost fell off the table laughing at the prices. I said no thank you, she was cute but her spandex was holding in quite a bit once I got a better look at her. For the price of one of the new K girl options in town she is out of her mind. Do not go to this place.I went to this place once and agree, not worth the visit. Two women working that day, and neither of them were attractive at all. Of course I still ponied up for a HJ because that's what I went there for, but I won't be returning.

Nofapp
01-24-23, 20:44
Definitely try Kiki. She is something else. Very good service.Seen her a couple of times already, service was amazing, when she was at aloha and orange blossom. She said she'll be gone by the end of the month. I wouldn't be surprised if they send her to The great spa or Top spa next.

ArizonesPaking
01-24-23, 22:07
Seen her a couple of times already, service was amazing, when she was at aloha and orange blossom. She said she'll be gone by the end of the month. I wouldn't be surprised if they send her to The great spa or Top spa next.Yes, we can only hope.

Kester Diamond
01-24-23, 22:18
Had a question for you guys. One of the ladies at one of the spas I frequent has been trying to get me to go to another spa with her at a different location at around 9 pm when she finishes working at the first place. Haven't really had a chance to ask why, but I thought it was a bit odd. Has anyone else had this happen to them?She wants your money and may give you take out. Do and report back for those us it doesn't happen to.

Erebus
01-25-23, 00:41
Had a question for you guys. One of the ladies at one of the spas I frequent has been trying to get me to go to another spa with her at a different location at around 9 pm when she finishes working at the first place. Haven't really had a chance to ask why, but I thought it was a bit odd. Has anyone else had this happen to them?Never received an invitation like that here, but when I lived in Asia, my rule was, Never go anywhere invited by a stranger. Too many stories of such trips gone bad.

Lurker Man
01-25-23, 06:44
Took a chance and stopped by Star in Sun City Sunday night on my way back north. They're open to 11, so I figured they were a good bet. I asked for an hour and was asked if I'd been there before. I said no, which surprised her. I paid the standard house fee and she let me in (after putting on a lab coat to cover up her skimpy lingerie. Her name was Misha or Michelle, petite spinner with nice bolt ons mid length hair, and a mini Bush. I got undressed and laid down. She asked if I wanted oil or not, and since I said none, she draped me with a towel and started giving a massage. She gave me a massage for most of the hour with no teasing. Which I take equal responsibility for, since I said it was my first time and I didn't want oil. When she had me flip, she asked if I wanted extra, so I motioned for FS to which she agreed. She got the jacket and she wanted to jump right into it. I wanted some daty, but she was a clock watcher, so kept things moving. Was a dirty talker, trying to get me to hurry up. Again, I take equal responsibility, since we were coming up on the end of the hour. But, I like the teasing during a massage as foreplay and the thrill of a first time encounter. I ran out of steam and finished by hand so she could get me out the door.

Paid $. 5 for FS, . 6 for the HR. I wasn't overly impressed, but I would try again and be obvious from the start what I was there for so I wouldn't be rushed. I wasn't offered a table shower, even though I found it by searching for a table shower massage. Not sure if not available, or just no time for it.

Xnx3416
01-25-23, 12:01

Im bad with descriptions: both young and average built. Chanel had a ass when in k9 position.Hi where is this Aloha at ir seem like lots of fun.

AzHooligan
01-25-23, 18:21
Stopped by the other day, it's been a while since I been here. $50 for 30 min now?

There was a thick girl at the desk when I walked in, not the taller slim "manager". Manager popped out from the back when she heard me and took me to a room and sent thick girl from the desk in to take care of me.

She gave a decent massage with a little teasing then on the flip she asked what I wanted. Figured I would push my luck and say everything. She kind of paused and said maybe next time. Settled for HJ. She wouldn't let me touch her breasts but I had free range of her butt and boy was it thick. She gave me some dirty talk and said next time I can have more fun. We shall see, I'll try and pop in next week. Said her name was Annie.

IndyJon
01-25-23, 21:59
Stopped by the other day, it's been a while since I been here. $50 for 30 min now?

There was a thick girl at the desk when I walked in, not the taller slim "manager". Manager popped out from the back when she heard me and took me to a room and sent thick girl from the desk in to take care of me.

She gave a decent massage with a little teasing then on the flip she asked what I wanted. Figured I would push my luck and say everything. She kind of paused and said maybe next time. Settled for HJ. She wouldn't let me touch her breasts but I had free range of her butt and boy was it thick. She gave me some dirty talk and said next time I can have more fun. We shall see, I'll try and pop in next week. Said her name was Annie.Interesting. Someone posted on Rub Maps a while back that they got full service there but I figured that it was a fake review.

Rocketshot
01-26-23, 00:49
Hi guys. I'm from St. Louis and our "AMPs" are strictly limited to HJ endings. It's usually 60 for the house for an hour (with a real massage) and then a tip of 40-60 for the happy ending. I'm coming out to Phoenix in a couple weeks and would like to get FS at one of your establishments. What is a reasonable tip on top of the house rate for these services? Feel free to PM me if that is better for you. Thanks!

Bigboobs
01-26-23, 02:15
Had a question for you guys. One of the ladies at one of the spas I frequent has been trying to get me to go to another spa with her at a different location at around 9 pm when she finishes working at the first place. Haven't really had a chance to ask why, but I thought it was a bit odd. Has anyone else had this happen to them?I'll do it, send me the details, name of AMP and girl, and I'll warm her up and get the invite. Then I'll report back. DM me if you want.

Kester Diamond
01-26-23, 11:07
Hi guys. I'm from St. Louis and our "AMPs" are strictly limited to HJ endings. It's usually 60 for the house for an hour (with a real massage) and then a tip of 40-60 for the happy ending. I'm coming out to Phoenix in a couple weeks and would like to get FS at one of your establishments. What is a reasonable tip on top of the house rate for these services? Feel free to PM me if that is better for you. Thanks!I go with $200, get a 45 minute at $60 and tip $120 to $140 depending, lately it seems like always $140.

Phx42
01-26-23, 11:12
I wanted to see if any of you have a recommendation on a massage therapist that does a good, real, deep tissue massage?

The catch is that I'm looking for someone who is okay without draping or very minimal draping.

I'm honestly not looking for more than a solid massage and to let my exhibitionist side out a bit.

Any suggestions please DM me.

Jrcnr
01-27-23, 09:33
I go with $200, get a 45 minute at $60 and tip $120 to $140 depending, lately it seems like always $140.Just my opinion, maybe not others but FS tip I find nothing less than 160.

DSmithPl80
01-27-23, 14:31
I wanted to see if any of you have a recommendation on a massage therapist that does a good, real, deep tissue massage?

The catch is that I'm looking for someone who is okay without draping or very minimal draping.

I'm honestly not looking for more than a solid massage and to let my exhibitionist side out a bit.

Any suggestions please DM me.Here is one that does a pretty good massage. She will do with or without HJ and with or without topless (at least that was the option the last time I saw her). And yes, she's fine with no draping. She's a little older, but still pretty sexy.

https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/2742865

DannyBoy63
01-27-23, 17:59
Had a question for you guys. One of the ladies at one of the spas I frequent has been trying to get me to go to another spa with her at a different location at around 9 pm when she finishes working at the first place. Haven't really had a chance to ask why, but I thought it was a bit odd. Has anyone else had this happen to them?I've had the same experience over the years. Girls that work at spas that are "almost" legit have friends at other spas with more open menus. Had a gal at 90210 that would give a handy and allow boob play but we had to be pretty discreet. Met her at another spa and spent close to 2 hours with her and she got wild. Had another one at the place on Kyrene and Rural that allowed me to roam but wouldn't provide any extras. She gave me a card for another shop and asked if I could meet her at 8:00 the next morning there. When I got there she was waiting in the parking lot and we went in and she locked the door behind us. Into the room and she immediately stripped to nothing and we had a party at no charge.

KChing
01-27-23, 18:04
Here is one that does a pretty good massage. She will do with or without HJ and with or without topless (at least that was the option the last time I saw her). And yes, she's fine with no draping. She's a little older, but still pretty sexy.

https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/2742865Her add says $200 for massage is the HE manual or oral? Any FS? She's hot!

Yellow54
01-27-23, 19:48
Her add says $200 for massage is the HE manual or oral? Any FS? She's hot!I saw her about a year and a half ago, she's very nice and in great shape for her age. At that time if you wanted her topless with mutual touch it was a $50 additional charge over her advertised rate. The HE is by hand and as far as I know FS is not an option. She does give a pretty good massage and I will repeat next time I'm in her area but she lives near Apache Junction and the drive is too far for me considering the options.

IndyJon
01-27-23, 20:55
Her add says $200 for massage is the HE manual or oral? Any FS? She's hot!I've seen Kim a couple of times. Like the other poster said, it was $150 for the massage and an additional $50 for topless. I was never offered anything other than a hand finish. On her table she didn't have anything for draping there.

LadyLuva
01-28-23, 00:49
I've seen Kim a couple of times. Like the other poster said, it was $150 for the massage and an additional $50 for topless. I was never offered anything other than a hand finish. On her table she didn't have anything for draping there.It's been a minute but I've seen Kim a few times too. She does offer oral but she charges $300. CFS is $500. She has pretty crazy prices so that's why I stopped seeing her.

Soylentred
01-28-23, 04:54
Had another one at the place on Kyrene and Rural that allowed me to roam but wouldn't provide any extras.Which spa / massage place is it? Given that Kyrene and Rural are parallel to one another, its kinda difficult to pin point down which spa it could be.

GinAndTonic888
01-28-23, 13:38

Any suggestions please DM me.Most of the ladies on Massage Finder give good massages. Not sure which ones allow no draping but you could ask.

https://www.massagefinder.com/mesa/all/

On Craigslist I've seen Lily and Christa, both allow for no draping.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/hws/d/gilbert-new-year-new-massage-therapy/7581234780.html

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/hws/d/chandler-you-cant-buy-happiness-but-you/7581328994.html

Take these recommendations for what they're worth.

DFulton69
01-29-23, 11:01
Any experience with this one?

https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/6ec2364d-b8be-4b99-89a9-eae68fabb793

Agreed to greek, BBBJ / cim and swallow. In text. Seems to good to be true.

Kester Diamond
01-29-23, 12:10

Agreed to greek, BBBJ / cim and swallow. In text. Seems to good to be true.I'd put zero chance that's real. But I been wrong before.

PoonHound1969
01-29-23, 12:44

Agreed to greek, BBBJ / cim and swallow. In text. Seems to good to be true.No way that hot chick is selling ass for 200.

Bigboobs
01-29-23, 13:22

Agreed to greek, BBBJ / cim and swallow. In text. Seems to good to be true.Smells like pork to me. If it was true, all of you mongers would be reporting on her. Be careful.

Jrcnr
01-29-23, 13:54
Smells like pork to me. If it was true, all of you mongers would be reporting on her. Be careful.I contacted her weeks ago and waa told no cash in person but insisted I pick up a $200 ebay gift card at Walgreens. I passed.

Chichef3000
01-29-23, 17:03
I'm visiting Phoenix for the 1st time in over 5 years. I have read through the posts since October and seen a lot of posts on different people. Unfortunately, craigslist posts expire after a week. Appreciate a Private message with a recommendation or two of who to see while I'm in town. I checked out other review sites, but want to get a feel from here as well. Staying near downtown, but can easily travel to locations close by, within 10 to 15 minute drive.

Thanks.

BbfsMaster2020
01-30-23, 00:43
Can't wait for Ava to arrive, I saw her in LA last week and she's a fun one. Typical Kgirl that will do everything your ex-gf won't do.

She texted me a heads up, unfortunately won't be in AZ till next week.

https://myalbum.com/folder/U6a5Gd74eL7Y/

Enjoy guys.

DannyBoy63
01-30-23, 03:00
Which spa / massage place is it? Given that Kyrene and Rural are parallel to one another, its kinda difficult to pin point down which spa it could be.NW corner of Rural and Elliott by the Dairy Queen.

WestTraveler
01-30-23, 21:09
https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/477ed2d1-8bcd-4f19-83ea-bc32d3adb1da

She said the pics were of her, but IDK. In person she looks a bit older (mid-40's at least) and her bolt ons are much bigger. She is attractive and a little thick.

50 for hhr and 60 for 45 minutes. Rub was okay, but I've had much better. Extras are available but seriously overpriced to me. 100 for an he. 150 for topless he. I think she said Russian is included with that if desired. 200 for CBJ. 300 for CFS. I think a bodyslide was 250.

Studio is very quiet and a nice change from the typical AMP. She is easy to talk to and allows lots of roaming during the rub. Just too expensive for what ya get and I will not repeat. For a 45 min massage session with CFS, you are in 1 hr K Girl range.

DrPepperZero
01-30-23, 21:14
Can't wait for Ava to arrive, I saw her in LA last week and she's a fun one. Typical Kgirl that will do everything your ex-gf won't do.

Enjoy guys.Has she been rebranded in Cali? There any reviews of her?

McNastyNasty
01-30-23, 22:20
I had a dream at the local Hawaii of Phoenix. My dream was about Mina and boy was it worth it. That is for sure one of my top 3. Gorgeous, young, seemed really into it and beautiful body.

I am glad not to live in Phoenix otherwise I might be broke in days. Yall are lucky to have such talent around!

GroveGuy91
01-31-23, 02:28
Hello everyone, does anyone have a list or any recommendations of the tinniest Asian spinners we currently have in the valley? I've been craving something extra tiny lately. Appreciate you all!

WhatHurts
01-31-23, 11:34

Enjoy guys.KGFE advertising service in action. Any time a new girl shows up so does a new post from BBFSmaster2020.

Davig
01-31-23, 12:25
Hello everyone, does anyone have a list or any recommendations of the tinniest Asian spinners we currently have in the valley? I've been craving something extra tiny lately. Appreciate you all!Abby at nirvana.

Bigboobs
01-31-23, 13:08
I had a dream at the local Hawaii of Phoenix. My dream was about Mina and boy was it worth it. That is for sure one of my top 3. Gorgeous, young, seemed really into it and beautiful body.

I am glad not to live in Phoenix otherwise I might be broke in days. Yall are lucky to have such talent around!Exactly where is this located? Google search = no result.

DHobbiest85
01-31-23, 13:26
Exactly where is this located? Google search = no result.I feel he is referring to Aloha Spa in Mesa not Phoenix. Mina has a couple recent reviews on RM.

TylerPerelli
01-31-23, 16:08
Made another visit to west Mesa.

They were busy, so I drew Ada. Should have asked for a line-up. Returning from the restroom, Selena asked if I wanted "two girl".

Actually, I just wanted her, yet kind of had to ask for two girls. The language barrier made Ada mad and then Mimi stepped in as well.

She was cute but busy. Would have liked double with Mimi and Selena. Ended up with Ada and Selena.

Cost was $. 6 for first girl, $ for second. It was implied that would be BJ by both and FS by first girl only. Luckily not the case.

As a rule, I do not do DATY in an AMP, yet love a dual BJ. One on the shaft, one on the balls. Lovely. Then, to my joy, Selena climbed on first.

We switched to standing mush, then standing mush with Ada. Then we resumed the dual BJ. It takes a while, yet I finally finished in Selena's mouth.

Would love to have this level of service and pricing at a LMP. My good (no, great) while it lasted Latina stripper outcall favorite sadly ran its course.

It appears there are three LMPs in Mesa. Went to the one near University. Any recent reports on the others?

Happy mongering to all. Stay safe with the increased LE during Super Bowl week.

BenHenderson
01-31-23, 17:07
A night I'll never forget. I was out with my friends and we decided to get a bit wild. We decided to hire a sexy escort to come to the hotel and have a night of fun. I was totally taken back when I saw her. She had long red hair, a beautiful face, and a perfect body. I couldn't resist the temptation and I knew I had to have her.

She was a wild one and it was the best night of my life. I wanted more and more. I wanted to make sure to take my time exploring her body.

We eventually said goodbye and I thanked her for the amazing night. I felt like a new person and I couldn't help but smile as I went back to my friends. It was a night I'd never forget, and one that I'm sure to repeat. Has anyone else had an evening with Sara?

https://elpinky.com/united-states/arizona/phoenix/tempe/escorts/female/4805040763-flawless-body-fun-all-the-way-aroun-96534.html

Dizzle06
01-31-23, 17:23
Anyone try Valerie? Or any of the girls on there?

https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/c2e45e9e-1834-4fa4-ad43-bb9e6dde81e4?ref=p

Kester Diamond
01-31-23, 19:11
Anyone try Valerie? Or any of the girls on there?

https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/c2e45e9e-1834-4fa4-ad43-bb9e6dde81e4?ref=pI have and posted some reviews. Can be hit or miss based on another members review. I will vouch for Jasmine there but the rest rotate and service may vary.

McNastyNasty
02-01-23, 11:14
I feel he is referring to Aloha Spa in Mesa not Phoenix. Mina has a couple recent reviews on RM.Indeed this was at Aloha. When I'm in town I have mostly visited Great Spa but went to Aloha and Orange Blossom this time. OB was meh. Can't.

Even remember the girls name. Have to admit it was late in evening.

Aloha dream with Mina was late morning and well worth. I will def be going back to Aloha next time in town.

Kester Diamond
02-01-23, 14:28
https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/2743132

I'm going to be out that way and am planning to reach out and make an appointment unless somebody has a reason for me not to.

Tia.

Kelso111
02-01-23, 14:48
First Review: I was tired of Asian girls that I decided to change things a bit. I went to Biltmore and was greeted by a tattooed Latina who had a bit of belly. She took me to a room and started giving me a wonderful massage. I asked for extra and she quoted me 200 $(smh). At the end, I got extorted for 200 $ and was able to do what I wanted to do.

Pro:

-Massage was 10/10.

-Very nice girl.

-Doggy.

-Moaning (don't care).

-Missionary.

-Daty.

-GFE.

Con:

-No FIV.

-Belly.

-All the girls were below average except for one.

P. S: The Biltmore girl kind of looked like the girl below.

Second Review: I went to a massage parlor that is hardly talked about even though they have nice girls. I was greeted by a nice girl whose name is Angelica. She took me to a room and started giving me a massage. I tried to ask for extra but she kept placing her fingers on the mouth, instructing me to not say anything. She started doing sign languages asking me if I want a BJ or FS. I made up a sign language showing her that I wanted to bang her and she said 200 $(What the fuck). Anyway, I had disposable income and told myself why not.

Con:

-Big boobs (plastic surgery).

-Pump lips (plastic surgery).

-Nice face.

Con:

-Fake moan (Maybe, I'm that good, LOL).

-GPS.

P. S: A big thanks to JohnLittleDick for writing about this massage parlor before I even knew that it exists. There was a cute black girl with a tight body that I saw and can't wait to go back.

Nitros23
02-01-23, 16:14
Anyone have this month's top and aloha lineups?

Andrew1976
02-02-23, 14:10
Second Review: I went to a massage parlor that is hardly talked about even though they have nice girls. I was greeted by a nice girl whose name is Angelica. She took me to a room and started giving me a massage. I tried to ask for extra but she kept placing her fingers on the mouth, instructing me to not say anything. She started doing sign languages asking me if I want a BJ or FS. I made up a sign language showing her that I wanted to bang her and she said 200 $(What the fuck). Anyway, I had disposable income and told myself why not.

What is the name or location for the second review?

AustinLaFlare
02-03-23, 02:02
I've got sometime on my hands tomorrow and I plan on stopping in nirvana, does anyone have any recent experiences. I usually have a ton of fun there but last time I was there it felt a little rushed.

Member #6524
02-03-23, 02:39
Been a while since I last posted, took a break over the holidays. Haven't been to Nirvana in a while because they had disinterested below average middle aged women since the summer, at least that I experienced so I stopped going. Someone posted that they saw Abby there so I gave it another shot and I'm glad I did. Got to the window and Abby answered, a very cute, young spinner. Paid the door fee and went to the room. She gave a decent amateur massage with teasing and light milking. Showed her the money I left on the table $1. 6 and her clothes came off. When I say she's a spinner, she's tiny, probably 90 lbs wet with bolt ons. She started with BBBJ and her oral skills are off the charts, I had to stop her or I was going to pop. She put on the cover and we did standing mish. She was so small and tight I couldn't even last more than one position before I popped. Definitely one of the tightest I've ever had. She's very sweet and into her job so please treat her well! She said she's there another 9 days, I may go see her again if I have time. I asked who else was there and she said Coco but I didn't see her. Glad Nirvana upped their game, I was tired of the middle aged, disinterested or baby damaged women. If I wanted that I'd go on plenty of fish LOL.

Also went to Golden Touch on Greenway and 99th, I was seeing lots of reviews with different names on RM and they rarely got reviews. They are under new management they said and gave me a tour, they renovated the place nicely as it was a dingy spa with gross old ladies. Oddly enough this was the first AMP I went to when I started in this hobby. I got Luna who was middle aged but she gave a good massage. Asked what extra and I said HE, she offered more but I wasn't interested. After we were done she said more younger girls were coming so I'll go check them out again soon. Lots of options in this one mile area of 99th and Bell. Stay safe mongers!

Ozbert
02-03-23, 15:38
I just moved to the area and was looking for a new neigorhood AMP. The two closest were not reviewed recently, Desert Oasis and European massage. I love Asian girls, but something else is always a welcome change of pace.

Went inside, it's next to a catering place, and there was a lot of people standing around loading and unloading foods. Not the worst, just be aware.

Walk in, welcomed by who I assumed to be the mamasan, older 50 something, chubby Russian. Went in for an hour, she said only half hour, place was deserted. Strike 1. I like either a long massage, or plenty of time to have fun, I don't want to pop in 5 minutes and be rushed out.

$40 for the hhr. Was offered to use the shower / bathroom if needed. Got on the table, no face hole, just a flat pillow with a hand towel on it. Lay facedown (off to the side I guess), no drape. The black haired Russian with C cups and a belly got in. Sweater and yoga pants, was worried it would just be an above board massage. Got a decent massage that was mostly forearms on my back, not the best, but definitely not the worst. A bit too much oil though. Worked out some knots. She talked about real estate, cost of living, just super chill.

No teasing whatsoever though. On the flip, she said my dick was beautiful and it was great that it still worked which is great. 60,80,160 pricing. I went with 160 (HE, Russian, FS). She wanted her tip BEFORE anything started, Strike 2. She didn't bother with her mouth in the least, which was a bummer, but did rub her tits all over. She's not a looker, but if you close your eyes, it feels pretty good.

After rubbing her boobs all over, she got on top, and used her hand while sitting up and down, not the best feeling. Tried doggy, didn't like me pulling all the way out, wanted me to short stroke it, not fun. Eventually after 5 minutes, she just got me on her chest and fucked her tits til I came.

A bit overpriced for what I got, but a new experience. And the masseuse was super cool and a conversationalist, just wished the service was better. May revisit just for a HE since proximity to my house can't be beat. I'll try Desert Oasis next.

Anyone got any recommendations for decent places near Thunderbird and Cave Creek?

AzMan1001
02-04-23, 01:30
Now don't let the name fool you. This is not the mamassan that is usually there but a new girl. I went in then the slide window opened. Saw that Linda was the mamassan there. She asked how long I wanted to stay and said for the hour. Paid her the hour fee and then the door open. Let me tell a new girl I have not seen there appeared. She was cute as hell. She led me to the room. She introduced herself as Tiffany. I chuckled for the a sec because it reminded me on Mamassan Tiffany. She is a funny lady. I gave her my name then she asked if I wanted a shower. I said yes and told me to undress and that she will be right back. I did what she said. She came back and undressed herself in the room and wrapped a towel. Good lord the body. She is good thick. Sexy and voluptuous. We went to he shower for some naughty play. She licked me all over and she moaned doing it. She got me hot and going. On the flip, she glided over me and began a good DFK. Her lips were soft and her tongued played with mine. She then moved down and started a very good BBBJ. She made my little head very sensitive that she got me so hard. We finished the shower and moved to the room. She told me to lay down. She moved herself to the head of the massage table and place them beautiful breast on my face and I began to suck on them. Her nipples were nice and plum. I could hear her moan from me sucking on her. She then moved to the spiderman kiss. DFK for a bit then moved toward 69. She was wet and juice and tasted good to me. I was able to hit a good spot and had her moving and moaning for a bit. She then placed the cover on and we went at it. We made some noise. The clapping of cheeks was so real. She pussy was so tight that I could feel her grasp my cock. She bounced up and down as I thrust up on her down her movement. We then moved to mish where we just kissed and pumped. Then came the good part. Standing mish on the end of the table. We went at it hard. I thrusted like a pornstar. She moaned liked crazy. She told to keep going and to not to stop. We were talking dirty and then said the magical words. Come in and lets come together and that's when I went wild. Moved the table towards the wall and drawers. Almost felt like we made the room shake. I finally came and busted in the cover inside. Holy mutherfuckin shit. That was the best. She told me to relax as she cleaned up. We talked for bit, helped get dress and got me water. Tipped her the 160 and said goodbyes with kisses. She is great girl. Please be respectful gents. I need her to be here and coming back.

WhoMe111
02-04-23, 14:59
What is the status of Great Spa. Remodel complete?

Dizzle06
02-04-23, 16:11
Had a dream last night at USA, was craving a handy. Was hoping it wasn't going to be the Lady at the desk 5/10 giving me the massage but it was. After the flip, I told her I wanted something extra and she said she doesn't do that but can get someone. She brought in brunette MILF with a big booty. Didn't get her name but the handy was pretty damn good. Anyone know her name?

DannyBoy63
02-05-23, 02:24
This place is on Baseline, just east of Power. I hadn't been here in at least 5 years, but I was in the area and had time to kill so I hit it up. Walked in and a cute mid 20's girl came out. Asked if I could wait 5 minutes and led me off to a corner in the back by a crockpot of food thinking this isn't starting very well. I waited about 5 minutes and she came back and gave me a big kiss and said her name was Amanda. We went to the room and I asked for 60 minutes but she said they were short staff and could only do 30. Gave her the. 4 for the room and she asked what I was looking for while pulling up her dress and showing me her goods so I said everything. 1. 6 was the asking and I agreed. She went to get supplies while I got undressed and sat on the edge of the table. She came back and gave some DFK then stripped and dropped to her knees for BBBJ. Then it was onto covered cowgirl, standing Mish and finished with 69 with BBBJ CIM. She has a smoking body, fun to talk to gave great service. There was also another spinner type working that also looked promising.

Bman11
02-06-23, 14:12

I'm going to be out that way and am planning to reach out and make an appointment unless somebody has a reason for me not to.

Tia.She's real and the girl in the pictures. I don't think FS is on the menu, so if you are looking for that, don't expect it. Her massage is good, she has skills. She will ask you what kind of music you want to play and she can be a little chatty, but not necessarily in a bad way. She tries to customize the experience for what she feels you need, so if you want something specific, I would be sure to mention it. She also isn't a stickler on time. I've been 5 or 6 times and she definitely is worth the price for what you get.

HalaMadrid
02-06-23, 15:17
Went to Top spa yesterday. Everyone was busy so they asked me to wait on the couch. I was waiting and a guy and a lady walked in, she looked Chinese. They entered, window was closed so they stood there. They couldn't see me because this wooden decoration type thing was obstructing their view. Since window was closed they were just looking around, lady said 'look they got ATM too'. As soon as window opened her tone changed and she greeted whoever was on other side, I couldn't see who was it, saying they are faith group and want to give them something. Girl on the other side hesitated and said no we don't want it. Then lady went ahead and started insisting. The girl kept refusing. Lady then asked her if she spoke Chinese, and asked if she wants her to speak chines. Girls said no I understand English. Lady then asked we have enough things for you. Now here's part which felt weird, lady directly started asking how many girls are in there. Take something for then too. Girl hesitated again saying I don't want it we are legitimate business. Closed the window, lady and guy walking out discussed about ATM again, couldn't hear properly. Walked out 2 minutes later to see if they were going to other stores, couldn't see them.

What would you guys make of this? I am particularly scared because I have used that ATM in past.

Apex3333
02-06-23, 19:55
What would you guys make of this? I am particularly scared because I have used that ATM in past.Anything out of the ordinary makes me a little paranoid. I've never heard of an LEO operation using ATM machines before, and it really doesn't demonstrate any activities other than being there. However, I still avoid using parlor ATMs because I don't want that on my bank statement even if it's a generic name. Easy enough to stop at grocery store or drug store ATM on the way.

Now the couple walking in there would have made me cringe. Sounds like they are part of a church organization handing out pamphlets on human trafficking and sex workers. The ATM in the lobby would have been a conversation piece for them because it suggests that additional services are available.

ArizonesPaking
02-06-23, 20:20
Anything out of the ordinary makes me a little paranoid. I've never heard of an LEO operation using ATM machines before, and it really doesn't demonstrate any activities other than being there. However, I still avoid using parlor ATMs because I don't want that on my bank statement even if it's a generic name. Easy enough to stop at grocery store or drug store ATM on the way.

Now the couple walking in there would have made me cringe. Sounds like they are part of a church organization handing out pamphlets on human trafficking and sex workers. The ATM in the lobby would have been a conversation piece for them because it suggests that additional services are available.Yea, that's a very good point. With a simple warrant the cops can figure out real quick who's getting extras.

HalaMadrid
02-06-23, 20:58
Yea, that's a very good point. With a simple warrant the cops can figure out real quick who's getting extras.I have already used it now. Is there anything I can do to be ahead so that it doesn't come down to this?

Gold coast
02-06-23, 23:37
What would you guys make of this? I am particularly scared because I have used that ATM in past.Personally I wouldn't use it. I know of a couple of mostly legit shops that want to put an ATM machine because of the number of credit card charge backs they get. So there is a legit reason for them but it opens the shop up as a target of opportunity for other scrutiny.

MontataBoy
02-07-23, 00:02
I've been looking for a reliable spa in the East Mesa area to avoid the longer trip to Top Spa. I thought I'd found one with M Day Spa on Main but the last visit there was very disappointing. Asked for a helping hand and she tried to light a fire! Didn't take directions well and wouldn't get naked. So my search continued. Saw the good review for Spring Massage and decided to give it a try.

Walked in and was greeted by Amanda. As described in recent review, cute mid to upper 20's, shoulder length hair, 5'3"ish, petite cute ass with B / C cups. Greeted me with a smile and led me to the room. Told her I wanted an hour and she told me to get undressed and she'd be back. She came back and saw me sitting naked on the table. She came over, gave me a hug, and my little guy a shake as well. Asked me what I wanted and I handed her the 160 tip.

She left briefly and came back and stripped right down. Discussed briefly if I wanted massage first or fun first. I thought I was clear I wanted massage first but wires apparently were crossed and she started a BBBJ in a flash. Well it felt great so I went along with it. Although I like and need the teasing build up so I will be more clear the next time. Any way she has great technique and we were off to the races. After about 5 minutes she flipped around so I could dine as well. It felt so good I told her to keep on going when she started to move on to the next phase. Blew in her mouth and she kept sucking until I had fully relaxed.

She got off the table and spit in a towel. She giggled and said she'd be right back after she flosses. She came back with a hot towel and did the clean up. Turned over and she did a nice back and leg massage. Then turned back over and she took care of my front side. As I left another cute young thing said thank you and come see us again. Will definitely repeat. Only downside is they don't have a table shower.

IndyJon
02-07-23, 09:12
IOnly downside is they don't have a table shower.They used to have one they also used to not do full-service either. I guess they switched owners and the new owner took it out.

Stzas
02-07-23, 10:00
Any 24 hr spots out there? Used to be one off curry that I had some fun at back in the day but not sure it's still there.

ArizonesPaking
02-07-23, 14:10
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Apex3333
02-07-23, 16:20
Any 24 hr spots out there? Used to be one off curry that I had some fun at back in the day but not sure it's still there.Not any longer. That place was on a county island that was annexed by Tempe and closed shortly afterwards. Probably a good thing because they were way overpriced. Your best bet would be independent providers at this point.

WestTraveler
02-07-23, 16:58
She's real and the girl in the pictures. I don't think FS is on the menu, so if you are looking for that, don't expect it. Her massage is good, she has skills. She will ask you what kind of music you want to play and she can be a little chatty, but not necessarily in a bad way. She tries to customize the experience for what she feels you need, so if you want something specific, I would be sure to mention it. She also isn't a stickler on time. I've been 5 or 6 times and she definitely is worth the price for what you get.At $140 for an hour, do you tip? 140 for a rub and tug seems a bit high already.

DannyBoy63
02-07-23, 18:44
Gentlemen, I need to be in the Sun City area tomorrow. Can anyone recommend a place to get a really good massage and just a handy?

DannyBoy63
02-07-23, 18:58
Was driving down Arizona Avenue last night and just south of Warner I noticed a massage sign that I had never seen before and they were open until 9:00. Didn't have time to stop but did this afternoon to check them out. Went in the door and they had a full menu of different massages for 60 or 90 minutes, ranging from $60 to $140. I was about to leave when I noticed a sticky note on the wall that said 30 minutes $40 and a girl walked up front.

She was about probably mid-thirties and 5'-4" tall and almost as wide. I was going to leave, but thought "let's do 30 minutes and see what this little round girl can do". She led me into the room and said to get undressed. They had a full sheet to cover yourself, which is never a good sign. To my surprise, she didn't come into the room when I was ready, but another lady who was in her 50's and not as attractive as the other girl. Asked if I remembered her and of course I said yes. She pulled the sheet down to the top of my crack and doused me with a liberal amount of oil and started a pretty lame massage, she then straddled my head and started running her forearms up and down my back. I couldn't figure out if she was trying to massage me or find out how hard she could rub her crotch on the back of my head. I was prepared to hear her start moaning. She then moved the sheet and started doing my legs and but with a lot of teasing.

On the flip she used as little of the sheet as she could to cover junior and kept up with her teasing, rubbing inner thighs, my balls and all around the shaft, but she wouldn't touch the shaft. I tried to guide her hand onto it, but she wouldn't go there. This went on for about 10 minutes with me trying and her saying "You do, I tease you" while cupping and caressing my balls. I can do self service at home so I told no. Paid the $40 for the half hour and gave her a $10 tip. Won't be returning.

DannyBoy63
02-07-23, 19:04
Only downside is they don't have a table shower.I'm pretty sure I saw one in the back left corner when I was there. Not sure if they actually use it though?

IndyJon
02-07-23, 20:53
At $140 for an hour, do you tip? 140 for a rub and tug seems a bit high already.Usually with independents like that, the cost is what they advertise and no tipping is required. They wouldn't turn down a tip but it's normally not required. Some might up-charge you for various things but the poster that went to her would have mentioned that if she was doing that. So $140 all-in isn't a bad deal.

DoToDont
02-07-23, 21:42
Went to Top yesterday as Linda texted me she is back at Top. Been seeing her for everything she is here.

Linda is a tall slender beauty with nice man names and a tight shapely ass that is inviting for dato.

Excellent table shower and BBBJ with a very sensual p2 p. Very open menu, except that she is not into DFK. I just love her look and see her everytime she is in town. Nor ti be confused with Linda the mamasan.

After a recommendation from a good friend, I met Mina at Aloha today. A thin older MILF, I was slightly disappointed with her looks, but decided to give her a try and boy was it worth it.

Mina is the epitome of service and she truly knows how to please. Everything you can think off was done with smile and passion. One of the best services available in town, check her out if service trumps looks for you. Some of you might even like her looks as she does have a unique look.

MontataBoy
02-07-23, 23:17
I'm pretty sure I saw one in the back left corner when I was there. Not sure if they actually use it though?I'll ask next visit.

Member #6524
02-08-23, 03:26
Gentlemen, I need to be in the Sun City area tomorrow. Can anyone recommend a place to get a really good massage and just a handy?You're never going to get a really good massage at an AMP but when I want a nice massage and HE I go to A Personal Touch on 99th and Bell on the SW corner facing Bell next to the barber shop. There's 3 AMPs on that corner, all are good but I have a rapport with Personal Touch and have been going for years. There's also one on that corner facing 99th but I'm not a fan of her HE technique. Lotus Garden Spa on the NE side is good too along with the under new management Golden Touch on Greenway and 99th. I've been there once since they took over and I liked it. Hope that helps and report back!

MorningPound
02-08-23, 12:18
W is on McClintock and Elliott. It is behind the auto repair shop on the McClintock side. I stopped by once a year or so ago and no one was available and haven't been back. The place on Warner and Kyrene by the Home Depot is a 2nd location of 90210 and is legit.So I have stopped at this massage W a couple of times. The sign on the door says High Priestess and is a cash only place. The first time I walked it I was greeted by a thick Latina woman. I asked for a table shower and she agreed. Door price was 40 for hh and 80 for the hour but they tell you that you have to call to get an hour. After my table shower we went back to the room. The initial massage was nothing to write home about but once we got to the flip she asked me what I was interested in. 80 for HJ, 120 for BJ and 200 for sex. I stuck with just a BJ that day because I was trying it out. The next time I went I got patty, a short and thick Latina with braces and the sexiest body ever. I paid the door fee and as soon as I got to the table I just flipped, she knew why I was there. $40 for the door fee and because it was my birthday she let me fuck for $140. These Latina women are just something different and I love this place. I would recommend it to all who are willing to pay the fee.

Desert Rat
02-08-23, 15:06
Was driving down Arizona Avenue last night and just south of Warner I noticed a massage sign that I had never seen before and they were open until 9:00. Didn't have time to stop but did this afternoon to check them out. Went in the door and they had a full menu of different massages for 60 or 90 minutes, ranging from $60 to $140. I was about to leave when I noticed a sticky note on the wall that said 30 minutes $40 and a girl walked up front.

I can do self service at home so I told no. Paid the $40 for the half hour and gave her a $10 tip. Won't be returning.I always appreciate when hobbyists strike out on there own whether it is a good or bad experience. Thank you for posting this review.

Bman11
02-08-23, 15:07
At $140 for an hour, do you tip? 140 for a rub and tug seems a bit high already.I don't leave a tip. But don't be confused as this is not a typical rub and tug. She is good at the massage part and takes her time (she often goes over time with me) and makes sure to go nice and slow to really build up the experience. At least with me anyway. 140 total and the fact that she speaks English, a no pressure environment etc. Makes it valuable.

DannyBoy63
02-08-23, 21:17
You're never going to get a really good massage at an AMP but when I want a nice massage and HE I go to A Personal Touch on 99th and Bell on the SW corner facing Bell next to the barber shop. There's 3 AMPs on that corner, all are good but I have a rapport with Personal Touch and have been going for years. There's also one on that corner facing 99th but I'm not a fan of her HE technique. Lotus Garden Spa on the NE side is good too along with the under new management Golden Touch on Greenway and 99th. I've been there once since they took over and I liked it. Hope that helps and report back!Thanks for the info. However, my golf game was so bad today, I didn't even feel like stopping.

DannyBoy63
02-08-23, 21:19
I always appreciate when hobbyists strike out on there own whether it is a good or bad experience. Thank you for posting this review.I've gotten a lot of good information from this site, so I feel that it is only fair that I share all of the experiences, good or bad.

MontataBoy
02-09-23, 10:41
She's real and the girl in the pictures. I don't think FS is on the menu, so if you are looking for that, don't expect it. Her massage is good, she has skills. She will ask you what kind of music you want to play and she can be a little chatty, but not necessarily in a bad way. She tries to customize the experience for what she feels you need, so if you want something specific, I would be sure to mention it. She also isn't a stickler on time. I've been 5 or 6 times and she definitely is worth the price for what you get.Does she get naked during the massage? I've been thinking about a tantra experience as I'm tired of the AMP rush jobs.

JChoi
02-10-23, 13:44
https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/2751694

Been awhile since I had a good massage and haven't seen my old friend July in some time. Shot her a text and within an hour I was there getting a sensual, slippery nuru escapade. July is the best bang for the buck in town. Slow sensual BBBJ, FS is YMMV and it also depends on her mood. Not a clock watcher and performance is exceptional. Also a good time with her. She doesn't watch the clock neither, so if you're up for round2, get it. Be safe mongers.

Apex3333
02-10-23, 14:29
Does she get naked during the massage? I've been thinking about a tantra experience as I'm tired of the AMP rush jobs.I've seen a several tantra providers through the years and not a single one of them was fully nude. Most wear yoga pants, but I've had a few who dressed a little sexier. Bra and panties best case. But don't let this deter you. It's a great experience with a long buildup and a powerful release.

ArizonesPaking
02-10-23, 14:51
Anyone else seen Yuna at the Peoria spa. DM me.

LadyLuva
02-10-23, 20:37

Been awhile since I had a good massage and haven't seen my old friend July in some time. Shot her a text and within an hour I was there getting a sensual, slippery nuru escapade. July is the best bang for the buck in town. Slow sensual BBBJ, FS is YMMV and it also depends on her mood. Not a clock watcher and performance is exceptional. Also a good time with her. She doesn't watch the clock neither, so if you're up for round2, get it. Be safe mongers.July is fun. She's the perfect combination of the girl next door meets street walker s* I always enjoy her company.

Frog41
02-11-23, 11:57
Saw a new Coco at Nirvana a couple of weeks ago. Cute thin tiny spinner. Just how I like them. Service was usual but just ok. She didn't really seem into it. Maybe cause it was late evening or just didn't click. I usually go early. Always worth the price of admission at this place. $220 all in for the hour with table shower.

Frog41
02-11-23, 12:23
Went trolling yesterday. Started at a personal touch, sign was off, door was locked and they didn't answer the phone either. This was around 10:30 am and they say they open at 10. Went to another place same strip, door was open and sign on but no one came to window when I rang the bell and they didn't answer phone when I called. Strike two. Ended up at Lotus Garden on southeast corner of bell and 99th. Good massage and lots of teasing but no finish. Offered DIY but declined. This place has curtains and been here twice with no HE. Should have just went to Nirvana but was looking for something new.

Member #6524
02-11-23, 18:29
Went trolling yesterday. Started at a personal touch, sign was off, door was locked and they didn't answer the phone either. This was around 10:30 am and they say they open at 10. Went to another place same strip, door was open and sign on but no one came to window when I rang the bell and they didn't answer phone when I called. Strike two. Ended up at Lotus Garden on southeast corner of bell and 99th. Good massage and lots of teasing but no finish. Offered DIY but declined. This place has curtains and been here twice with no HE. Should have just went to Nirvana but was looking for something new.Man, what bad luck. A heads up with these as I've gone to them more times than I can count. Personal Touch has one lady working and sometimes does that, open later or close earlier depending on what she wants to do but not that often. Most likely it's if she's providing FS then she locks the door and shuts the sign so there's no interruptions. The one around the corner I can never get anyone to answer, probably they are busy. If you can get in it's a decent massage and HE, probably more. What's shocking is Lotus, I've been there a bunch of times and have never seen curtains and have had HE, CBJ and FS there with cute girls. Last time I was there I only wanted HE but she talked me into CBJ so definitely no DIY. This was in October so I hope they didn't change ownership. Sorry you had such a rough time.

Surf5637
02-12-23, 17:34
Anyone have the link to the video? I'm trying to decide whether or not to see her. Into the MILF types.

I have seen more than a few mom pov videos and was like cool she's on there when I saw someone here posted that she was. I finally found it and must say I was disappointed. A lot of the women on that site are so hot and (I get it, its acting and teasing to the camera etc) make me want them so much!

Darci (in her tennis shoes nonetheless) seems like she wants to just get it over with and doesn't want to be there really. Starts out the "interview portion" in jeans and became annoying after 30 seconds maybe 15 seconds of talking.

I am sure she was super hot back in the day, but she can't hold up to most of the hotties I've seen on mompov recently for sure.

And no, I don't watch the whole interview portion of these videos, but most of the women seem really cool and just are really hot and certainly not annoying. Couldn't personally say the same for darci and this recent review confirms she's that way when not on camera as well.

Ozbert
02-12-23, 19:49

Been awhile since I had a good massage and haven't seen my old friend July in some time. Shot her a text and within an hour I was there getting a sensual, slippery nuru escapade. July is the best bang for the buck in town. Slow sensual BBBJ, FS is YMMV and it also depends on her mood. Not a clock watcher and performance is exceptional. Also a good time with her. She doesn't watch the clock neither, so if you're up for round2, get it. Be safe mongers.This is exactly the sort of girl and experience I'm looking for! Wherabouts in town is she?

Jack Reachher
02-12-23, 19:59
This is exactly the sort of girl and experience I'm looking for! Wherabouts in town is she?She has an incall in Chandler.

AzskyDiver
02-12-23, 20:59
This is exactly the sort of girl and experience I'm looking for! Wherabouts in town is she?Ad says Chandler.

SpaSearcher
02-12-23, 23:34
This is exactly the sort of girl and experience I'm looking for! Wherabouts in town is she?Chandler area, nice apartment complex as well.

Rollie
02-13-23, 02:33
Has anyone seen the 6 ft tall tatted nuru massage girl that goes by Sexy Mae? https://adultsearch.com/arizona/phoenix/female-escorts/2566240.

SimonWest08
02-13-23, 07:23
Anyone have the link to the video? I'm trying to decide whether or not to see her. Into the MILF types.Just google "Mompov Kassie".

There will be plenty of free links to her video.

Red5643
02-13-23, 08:03
Anyone have the link to the video? I'm trying to decide whether or not to see her. Into the MILF types.Search "Cassie" and that site name and you'll find her.

AzHooligan
02-13-23, 16:40
Anyone been back to lakeshore in Mesa since Akiko passed? Is it worth it? May have to go find out this weekend.

Loaded Male
02-13-23, 18:20
I visited Akiko's place after she passed, the place was closed. I guess it took a while for new owners. I kept driving by until I noticed some activity. I parked and went in. Unfortunately, it had become the worst place I have wasted my money and time. Maybe, I'm too old and ugly, but I thought money brought.

Out the beauty in a person.

Desert Rat
02-13-23, 18:59
https://www.mapquest.com/us/arizona/serenity-spa-362888047

I chose Serenity Spa midmorning the day after the Super Bowl to finally unleash my pent up nut. There was surprisingly little LE major sex arrests during the build up to my blue balls and the football game. I was met at the door by We-We. She has a flat face and a tiny cute body. The lady performed a half ass mediocre massage. After the flip I gave her $140 for FS and she stood at the table counting the money. We-We then asked for another $20. I told her that was all the money I had on me. She came back and did a CBJ followed by CG. The lady got tired so we switched to Mish and eventually doggie with me pounding on her. We-We took a pounding and was very wet. After I blew she returned and did more crappy massage for a few minutes. The experience was nothing to write home about but I did have fun. Today, I noticed there are four massage parlors on the corner of North 51st Avenue and West Peoria Avenue. I have been to the two AMP on the Northwest Corner but not the two on the Northeast corner of the intersection.

Bubba1979
02-13-23, 21:10
I visited Akiko's place after she passed, the place was closed. I guess it took a while for new owners. I kept driving by until I noticed some activity. I parked and went in. Unfortunately, it had become the worst place I have wasted my money and time. Maybe, I'm too old and ugly, but I thought money brought.

Out the beauty in a person.Thanks for the post. That place brings back a lot of good memories for Ol Bubba. Akiko used to bring in a couple of Coors lights before our session. "Kumpai" Ha. Ha.

I really miss her in a lot of ways. She sure liked to fuck. She acted just like the Japanese ladies in the JAV videos.

She was nothing to look at but her personality kept me coming back for more.

Domo arigato Mrs. Akiko!

Surf5637
02-14-23, 08:00
Thanks. How was your experience with her?

Just google "Mompov Kassie".

There will be plenty of free links to her video.

HH216
02-14-23, 12:34
So I find myself in Phoenix again, and I am curious about OB.

I've been to Top, then a month later went to Aloha and got the same girl (Baby Wan? No complaints about service, right up there with Milk in Orlando. Does OB share girls with the other 2? If I wanted the same girl all the time, I would just get married.

I must say you gents are lucky down here. In the PNW it's all Aunties and Gilfs.

AzskyDiver
02-14-23, 13:17

I've been to Top, then a month later went to Aloha and got the same girl (Baby Wan? No complaints about service, right up there with Milk in Orlando. Does OB share girls with the other 2? If I wanted the same girl all the time, I would just get married.

I must say you gents are lucky down here. In the PNW it's all Aunties and Gilfs.I've been to OB twice. The first lady rotated to LA and the other went to top I believe. I empathize about your choices in the PNW. I went once in Seattle and I'm pretty sure my masseuse used to babysit my grandmother.

HH216
02-14-23, 13:30
I'm pretty sure my masseuse used to babysit my grandmother.So you did the babysitter? Respect!

BlazeJowski
02-14-23, 21:07

I must say you gents are lucky down here. In the PNW it's all Aunties and Gilfs.I saw the lineup last Friday night. Good quality. Why*why* from Top is over there. Just ask for her. Trust me.

BlazeJowski
02-15-23, 02:34
I saw the lineup last Friday night. Good quality. Why*why* from Top is over there. Just ask for her. Trust me.Yoyo, sorry. Stupid auto correct.

TheHollows
02-15-23, 11:42
So yesterday after finding out that I would be spending what may be the last time in a while in Phoenix I decided to end it by going off to Aloha once more. I tried calling but couldn't seem to get in contact (no burner). Eventually I said "fuck it, I'm going over there anyway" and expected it to be busy. Must've been sometime after 4 PM. I expected to see the mamasan I did the last time I was here but much to my surprise a youngish, 30's at most looking femme greeted me at the counter. She was on the tall and slender side.

Afraid I was going to get shorted again I only brought enough for a thirty minute session this time but when I asked if they were busy she informed me that they were not. Should've bought the extra couple of $ I guess. She tells me to "fork it over" which I thought was pretty amusing to hear from her, I give her the house and the tip and she brings me to a room where she gets me to undress and returns a minute or two later to offer a massage. No mention of a TS was given unlike the last time. The language barrier was more solid this time around in comparison to my encounter with Candy since I couldn't wholly understand what she was saying at times, which lead to me repeating myself and might have disrupted the flow just a bit. She draped me up on the table and gave me a decent enough massage, eventually getting on top to use her hands to work on my back and my legs as well. Nothing that was going to make me feel the good kind of sore I got with Candy, I could tell. After asking if I was okay, I got up a bit and she asked me if I wanted to turn around at this point. I was glad to keep it moving, but realized I didn't really check the time when I had started with her, so I knew I was probably going to get shorted here too. She leaves and then returns and begins to remove her dress.

I had to ask for her name and she told me what seemed to be "Lily", but she was an attractive woman regardless. Nice breasts which most would assume were bolt-ons. Perhaps they were, I wasn't sure myself as they didn't feel as such. Not much flab on the belly, and a pert bottom on top of that. A decent looking beauty, overall. She gets a cover on junior and performs a CBJ while I feel about where I can. She wasn't avoiding me but she didn't put herself out there to be explored, either. Her eagerness was certainly better than Candy's on the oral, I'll admit. I could see her eyes checking the in-room monitors now and again to see who was coming up, but I didn't raise problems about it either way since I was enjoying it. Eventually, she gets on top for some RCG and lets me get a full view of her bottom as she goes to work. I was hoping to go the distance but after a minute or two of getting rode on her asking "Did you cum?" I had to go and respond "No, not yet."

Well, that must have flipped the "Challenge Accepted" switch on her because then she starts riding faster, and it honestly didn't take much longer than that to get me to pop. I feel like she would've been okay with a change of position if I asked but something about watching her go into full milking mode to get me to blow was a bit of a turn on. All in all, it was a straight $$ OTD. She gives me my water and I'm on my way. A woman was making her way back in after having seen off another Monger. She cheerfully greets me "Hi!" and grabs at me while telling me to "come back". I responded "sure!" despite knowing I probably won't be back here for awhile. Another report mentioned the same thing happening but I don't think it was Candy whom I saw. Things were more mechanical this time around but as I already mentioned, I paid less yet felt more "safe" since everything was covered and we didn't have a full on GFE like my last visit. Eventually I'm going to need to start building rapport in my own territory since Phoenix isn't going to be in the cards, but I'd like to try another place if I get to come here again. As for the rest of you natives, continue to enjoy yourselves and remain safe.

Hollow.

ClaytonMichael
02-15-23, 15:48

I must say you gents are lucky down here. In the PNW it's all Aunties and Gilfs.Orange Blossom, Great, and Top I believe have the same owner (Aloha and Nirvana as well perhaps), so ladies will rotate to some extent. Several of the Great ladies have been at OB lately while Great is under renovation.

I've never been to Alo.

Baangs
02-15-23, 22:09
Did you ever try the place? I was thinking about trying it tonight and wanted to see what was offered. It's hard to search for "W". Appreciate any information. Thanks.Very old ugly ladies, bad massage, bad he, stay away.

MontataBoy
02-15-23, 23:08
O on a humorous note, I do gig grocery shopping & delivery to earn some of my fun money. Picked up a single item batch to deliver a large box of Tide detergent. Thought the address looked familiar and sure enough it was being delivered to Red Mountain Spa in east Mesa. So the good news for us is they are washing their sheets and towels!

SimonWest08
02-16-23, 02:47
Thanks. How was your experience with her?I have not seen her. I just know she was in a Mompov video.

WhoMe111
02-16-23, 09:55
Orange Blossom, Great, and Top I believe have the same owner (Aloha and Nirvana as well perhaps), so ladies will rotate to some extent. Several of the Great ladies have been at OB lately while Great is under renovation.

I've never been to Alo.After a visit to OB I drove by Great. Sign on the door says "Closing Soon" . This was at about noon.

TheNewGuy20
02-16-23, 13:12
Hey guys,

Been meaning to get this out here for a while just needed time to sit down and do it. Wanted to provide some insight on some of the providers I've seen along the way. Some of these providers I saw a long time ago, so I can't remember all the exact details, but here is what I do remember for providers who still had links I could find:

July:

My experience with her has been pretty consistent with what others have reported here. I think she actually looks better in person than the pics. Nice B2B slide is provided. It seemed like the menu opened up a little bit more the more I visited her, but YMMV. I think for $100 the value and service are incredible though. She does talk quite a bit so just be aware of that. Shower is also available, which is needed because she uses quite a bit of oil.

Beauty Reflexology:

https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/2957901

The only person I've seen here is Rosie, a Latina who has a beautiful face and a perfect 10 body IMO. My experience with her was pretty much anything goes. For me it was an extra $$ on top of room for everything. The massage part wasn't anything to write home about, but everything else was great, except for the amount of oil used (some even scented, so just be aware of that).

Samantha:

https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/1109390

Had great experiences with Samantha. Pics are accurate. The session was very sensual. Body rubbing, some MT allowed, and a shower was available afterwards. I believe I payed around $240, but don't quote me on that. There was more that was available, which would probably be quite fun with her, but it was outside of my price range.

Sammy:

https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/1897104

Sammy's pictures seemed accurate, definitely has that "MILF" look. My experience seemed to match others here. First visit is limited, with more available upon further visits. I remember the rub being "meh", with some nice B2 B work afterwards. I'd probably go back if it wasn't so pricey (I believe it was over $$$ if you want everything), I just generally try to stay in the $200 range.

Renee Hartz:

https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/1455398

Price was as advertised. The pics she has up of her are accurate. The actual massage is incredible, her skills in that area are great. Nude HJ was the only other extra I've had there, I also did not ask if any more than that was available. I'd definitely return back if nothing else at least for the massage, but she has moved pretty far out now and I usually try to stay generally around my area. I do recommend if you have a chance though.

Jenny Loves:

https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/2815350

Saw her and enjoyed the experience overall. Pics are fairly accurate, she's a little thick but nothing bad at all IMO. The shower was nice, the experience was very sensual. The only thing that keeps me from going back is the price ($325), that's just a little outside my price range for someone I want to see regularly.

Jenny:

https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/2006266

This was a while ago, but I remember the pics being fairly accurate. Price was as advertised. I remember a pretty mediocre experience and never went back. Handy was provided.

Tifani Lane:

https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/1371739

I'd say pictures here are mostly accurate, with some nice angles / lighting, seemed a little heavier in person but nothing extreme. The price was as advertised. Massage was OK. Topless B2 B was provided towards the end, and she did allow some DATY but YMMV. Scheduling ahead of time was required with her. Not a bad experience but never really felt a pull to return.

Tyler:

https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/2754145

Had an OK experience here. There was no upsell. This was a little while ago, I remember paying around $120 but she may have changed pricing by now. Topless B2 B was provided. There is no way she is 36, if I were to guess, I'd guess late 40's early 50's. Pictures look older. Never felt a real pull to return to this one, experience was ok.

Dawna Mills:

https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/2741939

I didn't seem to get what was advertised here, I don't know if its a YMMV thing or what. Prices were as advertised, but there was no B2 B provided. Her clothes stayed on the entire time. Never went back.

Gigi? No name provided.

https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/3011329

I don't recommend. My experience is pretty close to the others that have reviewed her here. I drove out pretty far to try this one out. Wasn't much of any kind of rub provided, and an almost immediate upsell. Never went back.

Donnie Nicole:

https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/2206263

I don't have much to add outside of what has been reviewed here. Pictures were old / no longer accurate. Experience was pretty lackluster, and her hands are rough. I can't remember the specific pricing, but it was in the $ dollar range. I wouldn't go back.

Emma:

https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/1991281

Be prepared that these pictdures are not accurate. Much heavier in person. The experience itself wasn't too bad, but the difference between her and her pics prevent me from going back. I can't remember what I paid specifically, but I remember being upsold for additional services. Not sure if that's the case anymore or not.

Bella:

https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/1196977

These pictures are not all accurate. Completely different person answered the door. I do not recommend.

Jazmin James:

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3256385

Sigh, this was my earlier days where the small head won. This was a little while ago, so idk if its the same now or not, but my experience was horrible. First, she required a $$$ donation up front, which I paid (I know, I know). Fortunately it wasn't a scam, as she sent me the address afterwards. When she showed up the pics were pretty accurate, but that's about the only positive here. She required additional donation for anything else, (so essentially $$$ just to meet). Little head and sunk cost fallacy won this round, so I ponied up. I remember her saying something along the lines of her "pants don't come off for less than a grand". So yeah. There wasn't really much of a rub provided, just a topless lackluster HJ. For a total of $$ (I know guys, I know, I learned my lesson here). 100% do not recommend.

Anyway that's what I can remember for now, if I see others pop up I'll let you know. Feel free to message if you have any other questions.

NegroCaliente
02-16-23, 15:40
Has any one reached out to this one or seen her?

https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/3dae6907-50a6-4647-985f-92c89bd445be

SonoranHotDog
02-16-23, 16:55
Hollow.I got the table shower of my life there a few weeks ago, but yeah I had a 1 hour. She had me wrapped up at 45 minutes (20 min shower, 25 min room) and did a little quickie massage at the end to add a bit more time. But I think you need an hour for the shower and the lover power.

TheSunDevil
02-16-23, 18:06
Hey guys,

Been meaning to get this out here for a while just needed time to sit down and do it. Wanted to provide some insight on some of the providers I've seen along the way. Some of these providers I saw a long time ago, so I can't remember all the exact details, but here is what I do remember for providers who still had links I could find.You're doing god's work. Bless your heart.

ConcreteMarine
02-16-23, 19:08
Has any one reached out to this one or seen her?

https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/3dae6907-50a6-4647-985f-92c89bd445beI have seen her recently. Safe place in Awhatukee. Nice girl, talks alot, good sensual time that was pleasurable for both. Would go back out of sheer curiosity on what else could be had. YMMV.

Truck77
02-16-23, 20:02
Traveling to Phoenix area soon and doing my homework.

I have been trying to find Aloha and Top. But Google maps show about 3 different of each (slightly different names).

Can someone please help providing streets or something?

Also I will be on the NW side of Phoenix, is there something as good as those two close by?

Muuurkin
02-16-23, 20:19
Is this the same Mina that was at top in September and Great in October?

Went to Top yesterday as Linda texted me she is back at Top. Been seeing her for everything she is here.

Mina is the epitome of service and she truly knows how to please. Everything you can think off was done with smile and passion. One of the best services available in town, check her out if service trumps looks for you. Some of you might even like her looks as she does have a unique look.

ArizonesPaking
02-17-23, 01:41
Is this the same Mina that was at top in September and Great in October?Yes, she is.

LadyLuva
02-17-23, 01:53
Hey guys,

Been meaning to get this out here for a while just needed time to sit down and do it. Wanted to provide some insight on some of the providers I've seen along the way. Some of these providers I saw a long time ago, so I can't remember all the exact details, but here is what I do remember for providers who still had links I could find:

July:

My experience with her has been pretty consistent with what others have reported here. I think she actually looks better in person than the pics. Nice B2B slide is provided. It seemed like the menu opened up a little bit more the more I visited her, but YMMV. I think for $100 the value and service are incredible though. She does talk quite a bit so just be aware of that. Shower is also available, which is needed because she uses quite a bit of oil.

Beauty Reflexology:

The only person I've seen here is Rosie, a Latina who has a beautiful face and a perfect 10 body IMO. My experience with her was pretty much anything goes. For me it was an extra $$ on top of room for everything. The massage part wasn't anything to write home about, but everything else was great, except for the amount of oil used (some even scented, so just be aware of that).Good info to have with tax returns right around the corner. Does Renee Hartz allow you to pet or play with the kitty?

HH216
02-17-23, 09:19
Well, I must say, OB did not disappoint.

Unfortunately YoYo was not available, but Alice did a superb job. Facially only average (to me) with small tits (not an issue) and a half way decent massage while we waiting for the table shower. Then the fun was had.

I think she might have some Hoover in her DNA. And she must have to 8 lbs set of Ben Wa balls based on her kegels.

Can't wait for my next business trip down to PHX.

CoqueMeat
02-17-23, 10:23
Thank you for this! I had one question and one comment.

For Jenny Loves, she is all female? I noted the "fully equipped" in the ad and maybe I'm reading too much into it, but with the censorship of the photos in the ad, it always left me wondering.

For Dawna, I think she does topless only for the quicker massages, and b2 b for the longer stays. But you indicated that nothing came off. Even on my first meeting with her, she was not shy, so I don't know what happened there.

Hey guys,

July:

TheNewGuy20
02-17-23, 11:06
Good info to have with tax returns right around the corner. Does Renee Hartz allow you to pet or play with the kitty?I can't say for sure. The way she was standing at finishing time would have made it an awkward angle for met try to reach out and touch it, so I didn't attempt (don't know if this is purposeful or not). It was not offered by her proactively. She did allow some mutual touching though. She has quite an amazing backside. She didn't move any closer or change angles for me though.

TheNewGuy20
02-17-23, 11:57
Thank you for this! I had one question and one comment.

For Jenny Loves, she is all female? I noted the "fully equipped" in the ad and maybe I'm reading too much into it, but with the censorship of the photos in the ad, it always left me wondering.

For Dawna, I think she does topless only for the quicker massages, and b2 b for the longer stays. But you indicated that nothing came off. Even on my first meeting with her, she was not shy, so I don't know what happened there.Yes Jenny Loves is all female. I assume the "fully equipped" is more speaking to her thickness and curves. Not sure what happened with Dawna, that's why I listed it as a YMMV thing, I was just disappointed to pay that much for a fully clothed HJ.

JackDeath
02-17-23, 14:48
Bless You, Sir!

Hey guys,

July:

Beauty Reflexology:

The only person I've seen here is Rosie, a Latina who has a beautiful face and a perfect 10 body IMO. My experience with her was pretty much anything goes. For me it was an extra $$ on top of room for everything. The massage part wasn't anything to write home about, but everything else was great, except for the amount of oil used (some even scented, so just be aware of that).

Samantha:

https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/1109390

Had great experiences with Samantha. Pics are accurate. The session was very sensual. Body rubbing, some MT allowed, and a shower was available afterwards. I believe I payed around $240, but don't quote me on that. There was more that was available, which would probably be quite fun with her, but it was outside of my price range.

Sammy:

https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/1897104

Sammy's pictures seemed accurate, definitely has that "MILF" look. My experience seemed to match others here. First visit is limited, with more available upon further visits. I remember the rub being "meh", with some nice B2 B work afterwards. I'd probably go back if it wasn't so pricey (I believe it was over $$$ if you want everything), I just generally try to stay in the $200 range.

Renee Hartz:

https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/1455398

Price was as advertised. The pics she has up of her are accurate. The actual massage is incredible, her skills in that area are great. Nude HJ was the only other extra I've had there, I also did not ask if any more than that was available. I'd definitely return back if nothing else at least for the massage, but she has moved pretty far out now and I usually try to stay generally around my area. I do recommend if you have a chance though.

Jenny Loves:

https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/2815350

Saw her and enjoyed the experience overall. Pics are fairly accurate, she's a little thick but nothing bad at all IMO. The shower was nice, the experience was very sensual. The only thing that keeps me from going back is the price ($325), that's just a little outside my price range for someone I want to see regularly.

Jenny:

https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/2006266

This was a while ago, but I remember the pics being fairly accurate. Price was as advertised. I remember a pretty mediocre experience and never went back. Handy was provided.

Tifani Lane:

https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/1371739

I'd say pictures here are mostly accurate, with some nice angles / lighting, seemed a little heavier in person but nothing extreme. The price was as advertised. Massage was OK. Topless B2 B was provided towards the end, and she did allow some DATY but YMMV. Scheduling ahead of time was required with her. Not a bad experience but never really felt a pull to return.

Tyler:

https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/2754145

Had an OK experience here. There was no upsell. This was a little while ago, I remember paying around $120 but she may have changed pricing by now. Topless B2 B was provided. There is no way she is 36, if I were to guess, I'd guess late 40's early 50's. Pictures look older. Never felt a real pull to return to this one, experience was ok.

Dawna Mills:

https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/2741939

I didn't seem to get what was advertised here, I don't know if its a YMMV thing or what. Prices were as advertised, but there was no B2 B provided. Her clothes stayed on the entire time. Never went back.

Gigi? No name provided.

https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/3011329

I don't recommend. My experience is pretty close to the others that have reviewed her here. I drove out pretty far to try this one out. Wasn't much of any kind of rub provided, and an almost immediate upsell. Never went back.

Donnie Nicole:

https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/2206263

I don't have much to add outside of what has been reviewed here. Pictures were old / no longer accurate. Experience was pretty lackluster, and her hands are rough. I can't remember the specific pricing, but it was in the $ dollar range. I wouldn't go back.

Emma:

https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/1991281

Be prepared that these pictdures are not accurate. Much heavier in person. The experience itself wasn't too bad, but the difference between her and her pics prevent me from going back. I can't remember what I paid specifically, but I remember being upsold for additional services. Not sure if that's the case anymore or not.

Bella:

https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/1196977

These pictures are not all accurate. Completely different person answered the door. I do not recommend.

Jazmin James:

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3256385

Sigh, this was my earlier days where the small head won. This was a little while ago, so idk if its the same now or not, but my experience was horrible. First, she required a $$$ donation up front, which I paid (I know, I know). Fortunately it wasn't a scam, as she sent me the address afterwards. When she showed up the pics were pretty accurate, but that's about the only positive here. She required additional donation for anything else, (so essentially $$$ just to meet). Little head and sunk cost fallacy won this round, so I ponied up. I remember her saying something along the lines of her "pants don't come off for less than a grand". So yeah. There wasn't really much of a rub provided, just a topless lackluster HJ. For a total of $$ (I know guys, I know, I learned my lesson here). 100% do not recommend.

Anyway that's what I can remember for now, if I see others pop up I'll let you know. Feel free to message if you have any other questions.

LadyLuva
02-18-23, 00:22
I can't say for sure. The way she was standing at finishing time would have made it an awkward angle for met try to reach out and touch it, so I didn't attempt (don't know if this is purposeful or not). It was not offered by her proactively. She did allow some mutual touching though. She has quite an amazing backside. She didn't move any closer or change angles for me though.Okay that sounds pretty consistent with other reports I've read about Renee. Bummer.

Heel Lover
02-18-23, 03:17
Can someone pm me the recent review of bl ue sky Jenny from rub map in chand ler? (Spaces on purpose).

I think she was recommended to me back awhile ago. Not looking for anything full she bang so to speak, but a nice level one with good massage (and friendly / nice of course) would be perfect! Thanks in advance. She was on my list anyway but hadn't been reviewed on RM forever.

I am east valley BTW and rarely can get to west / north side even if the recommendation is perfect.

Ddrivernkc
02-18-23, 10:53
Can someone pm me the recent review of bl ue sky Jenny from rub map in chand ler? (Spaces on purpose).

I think she was recommended to me back awhile ago. Not looking for anything full she bang so to speak, but a nice level one with good massage (and friendly / nice of course) would be perfect! Thanks in advance. She was on my list anyway but hadn't been reviewed on RM forever.

I am east valley BTW and rarely can get to west / north side even if the recommendation is perfect.Report was no H / E.

I recomend Sophia at Oasis Asian Massage (NW Corner Arizona / Elliot-Chandler).

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-oasis-asian-massage-chandler-az-51289#review-1787159.

Attractive lady. Looks 30's so you can probably add 10. Not an old hag. Nice firm massage (one of the best at an AMP). She will allow some OTC. Has big boobs. HJ is technique was very satisfying. Wish there was more teasing leading up. 60+60.

Heel Lover
02-18-23, 19:34
Report was no H / E.

I recomend Sophia at Oasis Asian Massage (NW Corner Arizona / Elliot-Chandler).

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-oasis-asian-massage-chandler-az-51289#review-1787159.

Attractive lady. Looks 30's so you can probably add 10. Not an old hag. Nice firm massage (one of the best at an AMP). She will allow some OTC. Has big boobs. HJ is technique was very satisfying. Wish there was more teasing leading up. 60+60.Thanks for this info. Appreciate it.

Member #6325
02-18-23, 23:50
Has anyone seen the 6 ft tall tatted nuru massage girl that goes by Sexy Mae? https://adultsearch.com/arizona/phoenix/female-escorts/2566240.Yep! She was great. Very chill, good massage. Did 90 min mostly on table and then switch to Nuru in the inflatable pool on the mattress. Highly recommend. She's a gem. Area was a little weird, I showed up early via Uber and had to sit outside her gated small community on my suitcases and there was some dudes sitting around.

Kelso111
02-19-23, 20:26
Thanks for the reviews.

Hey guys,

July:

Beauty Reflexology:

MontataBoy
02-20-23, 00:21
I've been looking for a better experience than the average AMP rush job where it feels like they are trying to start a fire with your schmanke. I'm really just looking for a happy ending so, and I saw the reviews for Audre and thought tantra might be worth a try. Texted her per the add and she responded later that day. I inquired about her availability and she suggested I pick a time. Which I did and it worked. She asked me to confirm an hour or two before the appointment and then gave me her address. Plentiful parking on the street in a safe area. Arrived and she welcomed me into her clean, safe condo with a dedicated massage studio and nearby bathroom. She is the gal in the pics. You can shower before and after if you'd like.

Had just showered a few hours before so I passed. Left the donation on the table in plain sight, got undressed, and laid face down on her comfortable massage table. The next 15 to 20 minutes was a nice medium touch massage. Then about 20 minutes in she started the slow teasing and she lost her shirt and began the breast slide. About a half hour in she asked me to turn over. Continued teasing massage and body to body in just a thong. She'd alternate between teasing massage and direct attention where I most needed it doing a slow build up. I asked if she was ok with me touching her and she approved. The slow build up continued at a slow agonizing pace. Lots of unscented oil and some Russian was employed to great affect. Finally the desired outcome was achieved. The shower is available for clean up after. Would highly recommend if you are looking for someone who will focus on you and not rush things. An hour and a half is available.

Kester Diamond
02-20-23, 13:25
Yep! She was great. Very chill, good massage. Did 90 min mostly on table and then switch to Nuru in the inflatable pool on the mattress. Highly recommend. She's a gem. Area was a little weird, I showed up early via Uber and had to sit outside her gated small community on my suitcases and there was some dudes sitting around.What services does she provide? $350 for nuru with no full service seems excessive.

Htnphx
02-20-23, 19:30
While Great Spa is being remodelled! Oh from mngr at Great they are still closed and waiting on updates from the city to open but it might be a month according to her.

Went to Nirvana in Sun City and saw Rita.

Nirvana is a nice place in a quiet area with good parking.

Rita is a very pretty 30-40 yo Chinese with long black hair and nice C bolt ons. Summary was a very good massage with lots of pressure points worked on and no rush. Did BBBJ and multiple positions for CFS. Rita's BBBJs are very very good right amount of tongue pressure and suction. Nice GFE as well gave $60 for 1 hour and $180 for tip and she is well worth it.

Limerence
02-21-23, 13:37
Stopped by Aloha this weekend. Got Summer as my masseuse for a 45 minute visit. TS was busy so got a short massage until it was available. TS was just average. She did not seem much into it. Same when we got back to the room. Must have been having an off day. I usually get great service at Aloha.

Jujuju1010
02-21-23, 16:16
Hi everyone, I'm in town visiting from SoCal. Sounds like there are some great options in the Glendale option, which ones would you say is the best? I'm deciding between Nirvana, OB, Peoria Spa, and Great Spa (which I believe is closed). Feel free to PM or respond, I'm happy to return the favor for SoCal recs. Thank you.

AzskyDiver
02-21-23, 16:24
Hi everyone, I'm in town visiting from SoCal. Sounds like there are some great options in the Glendale option, which ones would you say is the best? I'm deciding between Nirvana, OB, Peoria Spa, and Great Spa (which I believe is closed). Feel free to PM or respond, I'm happy to return the favor for SoCal recs. Thank you.I've had great experiences at all of the above locations. My personal favorite is OB especially now since the Great ladies are temporarily there.

Member #6325
02-21-23, 17:41
What services does she provide? $350 for nuru with no full service seems excessive.No FS or BJ. Just Nuru / HE. The independent FBSM scene gets expensive quick. If you don't like it, stick to the AMPs.

As soon as you're looking on Tryst for hot, English-speaking FBSM, you're in the $200+ zone for HE, sometimes much more depending on how hot they are. I went to Venus Nicole Monroe twice last time I was in PHX. Yes I could get a BJ / FS for less somewhere else, but that's not my jam. To each their own. It's like a high end HE. Still not as expensive as a high end escort but you're getting there.

JBhatta91
02-21-23, 23:07
I've had great experiences at all of the above locations. My personal favorite is OB especially now since the Great ladies are temporarily there.Would greatly appreciate it if you could share which of these places would be best if I am looking for Latinas?

LFCnut
02-22-23, 13:06
Would greatly appreciate it if you could share which of these places would be best if I am looking for Latinas?All of the places mentioned are Asian places.

IndyJon
02-22-23, 16:35
Would greatly appreciate it if you could share which of these places would be best if I am looking for Latinas?For Latina providers, your best best is to go to Biltmore Clinic.

ArizonesPaking
02-22-23, 22:20
Stopped by Aloha this weekend. Got Summer as my masseuse for a 45 minute visit. TS was busy so got a short massage until it was available. TS was just average. She did not seem much into it. Same when we got back to the room. Must have been having an off day. I usually get great service at Aloha.She has been there over a month already. She has been rode hard and put away wet.

TheSunDevil
02-23-23, 14:42
As per usual, did not disappoint.

I walked in around 4 pm for a 30 minute. Was immediately met at the window. Cashed out for 0.4 and went straight back to meet Tiffany. Rubbed her pussy a little in the hallway and kissed some. Pretty much off to the races from there. $. 6 = BBBJ FS. Wrapped up with a weird ass massage. She kinda punched me on the legs for 5 minutes. All together $$ for a quick nut. Worth it to not have to chase and play phone tag with an independent.

For future reference, $$$ (including door fee) will get you two girls. They offered, but I declined. Maybe next time.

Nofapp
02-23-23, 16:18
Jie Reflexology / Diamond Spa.

Meet daisy at the window paid. 4 to the house.

Nice lazy massage phone rang once she answered it, she's the only girl working.

Petite, I say she's about 35-40 b's or c's can't tell titty sizes she wanted $$ for FS I politely declined and she took $. 6.

Super tight pussy she was griping the dick the whole session, mish, side of table finished with doggy in bag.

Phone rang during session but she ignored it and the whole time I was there no one entered.

I guess get her while she still tight YMMV.

ShadowFox22
02-25-23, 02:07
So I've come across dick waxing with a HE porn and wonder if anyone ever experience that and if so where can I get it done?

I'm down to experience this.

Happy weekend.

JoeySaint55
02-25-23, 09:53
Got a chance to visit 2 different spas last week, each time got a MiMi- guess it's a popular alias in the AMP world. First Mimi was at spring on baseline and the second was at Aloha. Mimi at Aloha was fun! Early to mid 30's, B or Cs and literally the softest pussy I ever felt. I DATY (don't usually but this time had to) and it literally felt like a silk smooth pillow on my face- actually reminded me that I am in a spa LOL. I got into it more than I thought and she was responsive (mostly when I went down on her- different moaning sounds, moving her hips to go with my motion type thing) which was a nice change from the usual girls used to getting run through. It was my first time at Aloha but will definitely be back.

Question- I saw Maximum Wellness has a slightly higher cost of entry than an AMP but what do you fellas bring when you go for tip and door fee? My typical for an AMP is $50 for 45 min and 160-180 tip (BBBJ+ FS). What's the going rate at MW?

MikeyG
02-25-23, 13:10
Question- I saw Maximum Wellness has a slightly higher cost of entry than an AMP but what do you fellas bring when you go for tip and door fee? My typical for an AMP is $50 for 45 min and 160-180 tip (BBBJ+ FS). What's the going rate at MW?Unless things have changed MW girls all work. 4 or. 6 for the house, then $ for HJ, $$ for CBJ, and $$$ for CFS. I've seen a few of the ladies there over the years and they all charged the same and did not negotiate, saying they take card if you don't have the cash. BB was not allowed in my experience as they're safety girls. If anyone has a diff experience please chime in but after getting the same experience a few times I stuck w Tops.

RubOnMe3
02-25-23, 15:17
So I've come across dick waxing with a HE porn and wonder if anyone ever experience that and if so where can I get it done?

I'm down to experience this.

Happy weekend.I've been doing the wax and going to massage next. I would like to wax and shoot one stop too!!

KinkyRealtor
02-26-23, 08:46
Where do you go for waxing? I did this once many years ago. Would really like to start doing it on a regular basis. Any suggestions on where to go would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I've been doing the wax and going to massage next. I would like to wax and shoot one stop too!!

Erebus
02-26-23, 23:56
I was disappointed to find Orange Blossom closed in mid-afternoon today. On a positive note, there is a sign on the door at Great Spa "opening soon".

PhoenixMonkey
02-27-23, 00:31
Just a couple areas I've visited and wanted to give back.

Tried KFGE, picture is definitely altered a bit. Good experience.

Places near OB and Great Spa are all busts for me, nowhere near the experience you get in OB / Great SPA.

Su Spa in Tempe has 30-40 Korean ladies, no BBBJ but FS is same price as OB.

OB / Great Spa / Top Spa / Angel Spa is excellent as others have describe.

Massage Hall and Your Health Station are both legit places, no sign of HE but legit massage.

Shady Oak Spa / Coco reflexology / Midtown massage spa are also legit places with not so good massage.

ShadowFox22
02-27-23, 19:46
Hi everyone. I'm in my last months in AZ before moving back. I'm looking for a Latina provider that offers BBBJ but see it possibly offered at OB or W Spa. Which would you recommend as my final send off?

LOL.

Happy mongering.

PhoenixMonkey
02-27-23, 20:45
Hi everyone. I'm in my last months in AZ before moving back. I'm looking for a Latina provider that offers BBBJ but see it possibly offered at OB or W Spa. Which would you recommend as my final send off?

LOL.

Happy mongering.Never seen a Latina provider in OB. W Spa has probably your best option. The one on Elliot and Mcclintock.

On the flip side, anyone know any good spots on the west side?

Uboatct
02-28-23, 13:39
Search doesn't reveal any reports. If anyone has seen her, please let me know. Thanks!

https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/06b05678-be12-43e6-8caa-b23fb41cfff6

Muuurkin
02-28-23, 15:44

LOL.

Happy mongering.AZ Sun Flowers is another place you can get it from some providers at an extra cost. It used to be advertised in their post but not anymore.

I also just found out about W spa being a Latina one. I thought that was AMP. Is there a provider that anyone would suggest at W spa?

What are the going donation rates at W spa?

Kester Diamond
02-28-23, 16:37
AZ Sun Flowers is another place you can get it from some providers at an extra cost. It used to be advertised in their post but not anymore.

I also just found out about W spa being a Latina one. I thought that was AMP. Is there a provider that anyone would suggest at W spa?

What are the going donation rates at W spa?I have Jasmine there at sunflowers as a top provider, some others are big or miss but for me we're mostly hits.

Htnphx
02-28-23, 17:01
I was disappointed to find Orange Blossom closed in mid-afternoon today. On a positive note, there is a sign on the door at Great Spa "opening soon".According to Orange spa manager, they're waiting on business license. Maybe April or may to reopen.

KhromedHome
02-28-23, 19:15
Search doesn't reveal any reports. If anyone has seen her, please let me know. Thanks!

https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/06b05678-be12-43e6-8caa-b23fb41cfff6I actually saw her several months ago in old town Scottsdale. I believe she was in an apartment, not a hotel. Older lady. Deep accent but I can't remember where she was from (France? Morocco? Anyways. She was super nice but the photos are not her. She had a bit more flab around the midsection and legs. Massage was decent. The table was not the best. The flip was ok. Not much mutual touching encouraged. For the price ($240? I've had much much better. YMMV.

Querendon
02-28-23, 20:36
Just a couple areas I've visited and wanted to give back.

Tried KFGE, picture is definitely altered a bit. Good experience.

Places near OB and Great Spa are all busts for me, nowhere near the experience you get in OB / Great SPA.

Su Spa in Tempe has 30-40 Korean ladies, no BBBJ but FS is same price as OB.

OB / Great Spa / Top Spa / Angel Spa is excellent as others have describe.

Massage Hall and Your Health Station are both legit places, no sign of HE but legit massage.

Shady Oak Spa / Coco reflexology / Midtown massage spa are also legit places with not so good massage.I've been there, it's expensive, at least $150 total for a handy up to about $400 for FS.

I went there looking for something sensual touchy, but they lack skill for that.

Pros: they are well stacked.

And have good conversation.

Querendon
02-28-23, 20:37
Got a chance to visit 2 different spas last week, each time got a MiMi- guess it's a popular alias in the AMP world. First Mimi was at spring on baseline and the second was at Aloha. Mimi at Aloha was fun! Early to mid 30's, B or Cs and literally the softest pussy I ever felt. I DATY (don't usually but this time had to) and it literally felt like a silk smooth pillow on my face- actually reminded me that I am in a spa LOL. I got into it more than I thought and she was responsive (mostly when I went down on her- different moaning sounds, moving her hips to go with my motion type thing) which was a nice change from the usual girls used to getting run through. It was my first time at Aloha but will definitely be back.

Question- I saw Maximum Wellness has a slightly higher cost of entry than an AMP but what do you fellas bring when you go for tip and door fee? My typical for an AMP is $50 for 45 min and 160-180 tip (BBBJ+ FS). What's the going rate at MW?I've been there, it's expensive, at least $150 total for a handy up to about $400 for FS.

I went there looking for something sensual touchy, but they lack skill for that.

Pros: they are well stacked.

And have good conversation.

Uboatct
02-28-23, 21:56
Thanks, that's too bad.

I normally see Sara who is great. Also consodering Samie.

I actually saw her several months ago in old town Scottsdale. I believe she was in an apartment, not a hotel. Older lady. Deep accent but I can't remember where she was from (France? Morocco? Anyways. She was super nice but the photos are not her. She had a bit more flab around the midsection and legs. Massage was decent. The table was not the best. The flip was ok. Not much mutual touching encouraged. For the price ($240? I've had much much better. YMMV.

DontKnowMe19
03-01-23, 00:14
So, since OB is closed and GS is still closed, I decided to take OB mamasan advice and hit up Nirvana. She had texted the card. So I decided to make the drive to Sun City, since there was a recent review and it had positives. So off I went to Nirvana Wellness Center and there is plenty of parking. From of the building and off to the side, away from prying eyes. Walked in and was met by what I'll assume was the mama of the house. Looks like she was getting ready for bed. Paid for hour and was walked to the back. I was told to wait for "new" girl. After 10 minutes, she walked in. Youngish girl definitely man mades on her. No introduction, asks for payment up front. Should've been my 1st red flag but as usual, tough to argue when someone has a hand on the boys. So paid up front and out the door she goes. Another 5 minute wait and she returns. I'm laying on my stomach and a less than enthusiastic b2 b occurred. Nothing special. She gets behind me, some dato, licking and sucking on the boys and head. I'm thinking, yes. Tells me to flip and lube and HJ til the cover goes on. 2nd red flag. Limited CG, into doggy and finish in missionary. She gets up, gets ready and no hot towel, but tissues. After she leave she comes back with water and says, "3 new girls start tomorrow. " And she left after that. After I get dress, I'm sitting there, waiting for someone to lead me out. After 5 minutes, I walked out. So, I paid for an hour, and got 25 minutes. Yeah, definitely not going to return nor recommend. If Great Spa let's me down, think I'll just bite the bullet and make the drives to Mesa for definitely better services. Anyways, stay safe out there.

TylerPerelli
03-01-23, 18:37
Preferring latinas, I decided to return to Biltmore Clinic after many visits to Top Spa (AMP).

Asked for a lineup and was so disappointed that I just stated I'd return later and left.

If a LMP can get some attractive spinners, they'll get my business.

Sorry, I'll save my money and use my hand before paying for what I consider both unattractive and overweight.

TheSunDevil
03-01-23, 20:29
Preferring latinas, I decided to return to Biltmore Clinic after many visits to Top Spa (AMP).

Asked for a lineup and was so disappointed that I just stated I'd return later and left.

If a LMP can get some attractive spinners, they'll get my business.

Sorry, I'll save my money and use my hand before paying for what I consider both unattractive and overweight.Extremely disappointing, but glad you let the little head prevail. I've pinned some heavyweights because I just had to get a nut off before.

Recess38
03-02-23, 02:05
Spring Massage is in east Mesa on Baseline and Power. One hour massage is. 6. Coco is about 5'1", cute, no tats, brown hair mid-back. She said she was new to the area and speaks pretty good English. I presented the. 6 for the one hour and the $. 6 tip for CFS, and she told me to undress while she left for supplies.

Started with a wonderful massage, using her hands, fingers, elbows, and forearms. Got the pressure points and all the right spots, twice. On the flip, we started kissing like lovers. She kissed her way down to the boys and started the leisurely BLS looking at me to make sure I was enjoying the show. She took care of them one at a time. The left was jealous of the right until it was his turn.

BBBJTCIM. I pulled her on top of me for some six-nine. She starts going DT on me, but not getting that last inch. I can hear lots of gagging and choking and can feel lots of drool. She was stopping and cleaning me with a towel and continuing. I can't see what's happening, but it was beautiful (a first for me). She finally figured out how to swallow the entire banana because I could feel her teeth on the base of him with every plunge. She kept on going, drooling, spitting, and toweling. I finished right there. Hot towel cleanup plus mouthwash. I didn't get the complete CFS, but I was happy and didn't care. See you next time baby! Yes, you will.

DragoVerde
03-02-23, 17:31
Went to Tops weekday midday, but too busy, with a monger sitting out in the open in waiting area, which I won't do. Before mama could get "Aloha" out of her mouth, I was already headed out the door to Aloha. My first trip to Aloha. Got there, and was greeted by Summer at the window and paid .6 entry for the hour. I was worried it was a too good to be true moment and that she was only going to be the greeter, and she showed me to the room. Pretty sure I was the only one there when I arrived as I excused myself to the restroom in the back and passed by several empty rooms. Much better feel than dudes waiting at Tops. Aloha does a nice job at presenting a spa feel, vs. A busy AMP feel. To my delight, Summer met me in the room and was literally a same-day new arrival from L. A, late 20's, nice toned physique with nice MM's and large nips. My fav! Decent enough back / legs massage, dry. Then more back / legs massage with oil with some B2B slide. On the roll, she asked what I wanted, so I pointed to the $.6 tip and preferred hat. She excused herself with the tip, returned shortly thereafter and undressed. Started with a decent BBBJ, a little toothy for my taste but still a BBBJ, so it was still winning. Not quite 10 minutes in, she grabbed the hat and rolled it on for me, and said "you fuck me now" and positioned herself for mish. Nice, shaved V and she wanted it all, loved the big size, threw her legs up on my shoulders and let me alter angle, speed and intensity at will. Reapplied some lube, flipped for K9 and lazy dog, and pounded away until she finally said uncle and asked if she could finish me with HJ. I was cool with that. Laid down, took of the hat and she coaxed my fountain while I played with the outside (no FIV) of her kitty. When it was over it was over, but I never really felt rushed. I think I might actually prefer the Aloha vibe to Tops. Happy hunting!

Nuddaa
03-02-23, 21:19
Jie Reflexology / Diamond Spa.

Meet daisy at the window paid. 4 to the house.

Nice lazy massage phone rang once she answered it, she's the only girl working.

Petite, I say she's about 35-40 b's or c's can't tell titty sizes she wanted $$ for FS I politely declined and she took $. 6.

Super tight pussy she was griping the dick the whole session, mish, side of table finished with doggy in bag.

Phone rang during session but she ignored it and the whole time I was there no one entered.

I guess get her while she still tight YMMV.Very different from my experience but glad for your experience.

I went there, was only one girl. Paid. 4 for a half hour massage. Got onto the bed and she massaged for about 5-6 minutes and asked me to strip its fine. I said ok. Then she asked if I want a BJ and I said no I'm fine thanks. A few minutes went past and it didn't look like she was going to do anything other than the massage so I said how much for FS. She wanted 140 on top and I said no I'm ok. She finally agreed to 100 but it was a quick get the hat on, hard suck to get the little man going, and reverse mish. Was over in about 10 minutes if that. VERY mechanical. The girl was also not that attractive (scars on leg). Pretty much wasted 140 that day and would never go there again.

Nuddaa
03-02-23, 21:19
Spring Massage is in east Mesa on Baseline and Power. One hour massage is. 6. Coco is about 5'1", cute, no tats, brown hair mid-back. She said she was new to the area and speaks pretty good English. I presented the. 6 for the one hour and the $. 6 tip for CFS, and she told me to undress while she left for supplies.

Started with a wonderful massage, using her hands, fingers, elbows, and forearms. Got the pressure points and all the right spots, twice. On the flip, we started kissing like lovers. She kissed her way down to the boys and started the leisurely BLS looking at me to make sure I was enjoying the show. She took care of them one at a time. The left was jealous of the right until it was his turn.

BBBJTCIM. I pulled her on top of me for some six-nine. She starts going DT on me, but not getting that last inch. I can hear lots of gagging and choking and can feel lots of drool. She was stopping and cleaning me with a towel and continuing. I can't see what's happening, but it was beautiful (a first for me). She finally figured out how to swallow the entire banana because I could feel her teeth on the base of him with every plunge. She kept on going, drooling, spitting, and toweling. I finished right there. Hot towel cleanup plus mouthwash. I didn't get the complete CFS, but I was happy and didn't care. See you next time baby! Yes, you will.Thanks for this. I looked up Spring Massage and it looks closed. Can you share the address?

Nofapp
03-02-23, 23:14
Very different from my experience but glad for your experience.

I went there, was only one girl. Paid. 4 for a half hour massage. Got onto the bed and she massaged for about 5-6 minutes and asked me to strip its fine. I said ok. Then she asked if I want a BJ and I said no I'm fine thanks. A few minutes went past and it didn't look like she was going to do anything other than the massage so I said how much for FS. She wanted 140 on top and I said no I'm ok. She finally agreed to 100 but it was a quick get the hat on, hard suck to get the little man going, and reverse mish. Was over in about 10 minutes if that. VERY mechanical. The girl was also not that attractive (scars on leg). Pretty much wasted 140 that day and would never go there again.Scar didn't really bother me I just wanted a quick nut that night and went for it. I wasted 450 on two HJ's last week it's all apart of the game. I'd stick to aloha, great, ob and top for the best looking girls.

Surf5637
03-03-23, 14:59
Any suggestions for an Independent Provider or Massage place to visit. Looking for MILF Latina or White.

TomBrandon
03-03-23, 16:33
Hi everyone!

Coming to visit next weekend. Looking for a cute little Asian who loves her job, hopefully BBBJ and CFS. Top recommendations? Might have time for two visits. I'm going to be in Mesa. Proximity will help!

GinAndTonic888
03-03-23, 17:36
Any suggestions for an Independent Provider or Massage place to visit. Looking for MILF Latina or White.I would recommend Lily.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/hws/d/meet-lily-and-luz-in-person/7594769543.html

I like Chastity too but more expensive.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/hws/d/scottsdale-meet-chastity-reign-old-town/7592956353.html

Rb982
03-03-23, 19:07
Thanks for this. I looked up Spring Massage and it looks closed. Can you share the address?They were open this afternoon. I also saw CoCo and had an equally nice time. Northeast corner of Power and Baseline in the Fry's shopping center.

JohnnyBuddha
03-03-23, 19:44
Thanks for this. I looked up Spring Massage and it looks closed. Can you share the address?Iif you want an address or phone number for a spa look on RUBMAPS you can get address / phone number for free without a membership, if you want more info. Get a membership.

Erebus
03-04-23, 00:47
Hi everyone!

Coming to visit next weekend. Looking for a cute little Asian who loves her job, hopefully BBBJ and CFS. Top recommendations? Might have time for two visits. I'm going to be in Mesa. Proximity will help!Hi, Tom, You'll have plenty of fun at Top Spa in the 700 block on Alma School Road in Mesa, or Aloha in the 500 block of Broadway. Aloha seems to be less busy.

TomBrandon
03-04-23, 06:20
Hi, Tom, You'll have plenty of fun at Top Spa in the 700 block on Alma School Road in Mesa, or Aloha in the 500 block of Broadway. Aloha seems to be less busy.Any names I should prick my ears up for in particular?

DoToDont
03-04-23, 11:53
Looks like it is the replacement for Golf spa in East Mesa.

They also have Lulu there now, who is always a good time.

Glad to have a 3rd option in the East Valley, with Top being crazy busy these days.

They were open this afternoon. I also saw CoCo and had an equally nice time. Northeast corner of Power and Baseline in the Fry's shopping center.

Phx42
03-04-23, 14:11
I wanted to see if anyone has seen Jo from Massage Finder?

I have not seen any reports on here for her. I have seen a few from MF, just not her yet and I am curious.

Please message me with any information.

Thanks!

GinAndTonic888
03-04-23, 15:43

I have not seen any reports on here for her. I have seen a few from MF, just not her yet and I am curious.

Thanks!I'd like to find out if any of the MF girls offer any extras. The only one I've seen is Jeannie and she was upsell central with no MT. Said her BF that just got out of prison wouldn't like it if I touched her. I got my massage and left.

Apex3333
03-04-23, 16:23
Very different from my experience but glad for your experience.

I went there, was only one girl. Paid. 4 for a half hour massage. Got onto the bed and she massaged for about 5-6 minutes and asked me to strip its fine. I said ok. Then she asked if I want a BJ and I said no I'm fine thanks. A few minutes went past and it didn't look like she was going to do anything other than the massage so I said how much for FS. She wanted 140 on top and I said no I'm ok. She finally agreed to 100 but it was a quick get the hat on, hard suck to get the little man going, and reverse mish. Was over in about 10 minutes if that. VERY mechanical. The girl was also not that attractive (scars on leg). Pretty much wasted 140 that day and would never go there again.I'm amazed that you were able to negotiate down to 100.140-160 is the most common for the area. This may have also been a contributor to the lackluster service you received though. I've always had a poor experience whenever I negotiated down. Whenever I run across unreasonable costs now, I just settle for an HJ and then take them off my list.

NegroCaliente
03-04-23, 16:37

Thanks!I've seen her and I was able to get a HJ for $. She says there's more but not first time clients. I don't think you would want more anyway unless you have her come to you. She works out of a shared salon suite. The bed she has is not meant for massage but for lashes and that type of work. The girl she shares with on other days does skin care.

She's very chatty and loud. But honestly good amount of teasing. If you're a big dude I wouldn't recommend doing incall.

NegroCaliente
03-04-23, 16:41
I would recommend Lily.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/hws/d/meet-lily-and-luz-in-person/7594769543.html

I like Chastity too but more expensive.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/hws/d/scottsdale-meet-chastity-reign-old-town/7592956353.htmlYou're the first person I've seen that has actually seen her. Before she would suggest her friend or she was never available. Then she made an only fans and has a boyfriend as well so it appeared she was just using it to push her only fans.

ArizonesPaking
03-04-23, 23:26
Any names I should prick my ears up for in particular?Try Summer.

Spice01
03-05-23, 01:44
Went to a new spot today that I had seen on here called Spring Massage off Power. Went in and was welcomed by a very beautiful girl. She was wearing a tight t-shirt and leggings that showed off her body. Damn she looked good. I asked for her name. She said Lulu then asked how long I wanted to stay and I said an hour. I paid the fee and went in. She spoke decent English so we talk a little. She then asked me if I wanted a shower and I declined since I was a little cold. She helped undress which was unexpected but a welcomed one. She kissed me lightly in the lips for a bit then went out the room for bit. I lay down as I waited for her then she came in. We continued to kiss. This got me going. She then took off her shirt and reveal this perfect breast. She then leaned in a I started to suck on them. She was soft and smelled good. She then took off her pants. I began to kissed her body as she moved up. She then put her kitty over my face and began to lick her good. She looked down on me and I ate her up and her moans as I got the right spot. She moved down and began kissing me with the taste of her pussy in my mouth. So fucking hot. She moved to 69 where I continued to eat her out and finger her at the same time. She gave a good BBBJ. Almost made me cum a few times but held strong. Didn't want to pop yet. She then put the cover on and she wanted to fuck me. She put me inside her and she was tight. She then to move just enough that the little head was going in and out. This felt good. We got into a good DFK as she fucked me. She started to go faster. I didn't last long and came. She is too good. I didn't do any of the work. But that tells you she will get you going. We cleaned up and then tells to lay down again. She begins a very good light message. Her touch is good to relax the muscles. She actually helped with tension I had in my head. She help relax to appoint that I fell asleep as she massaged me. We finished the session and got dress. Gave her 160 tip and went on my way. I will definitely comeback and repeat.

WhiteSun777
03-05-23, 01:57
As per usual, did not disappoint.

I walked in around 4 pm for a 30 minute. Was immediately met at the window. Cashed out for 0.4 and went straight back to meet Tiffany. Rubbed her pussy a little in the hallway and kissed some. Pretty much off to the races from there. $. 6 = BBBJ FS. Wrapped up with a weird ass massage. She kinda punched me on the legs for 5 minutes. All together $$ for a quick nut. Worth it to not have to chase and play phone tag with an independent.

For future reference, $$$ (including door fee) will get you two girls. They offered, but I declined. Maybe next time.Haven't been back here for a long time, I'm glad things have not changed. Judy greeted me at the door, I was a bit put off initially since she wanted the tip up front. Back at the infamous table shower, boy oh boy it was one of the best one! A lot of tongue action. Back to the room, and was offered another girl, extra $ why not (at least do it once) Sun flower came in, she's a heavy smoker which I do not like. She was a bit on the "colder" side initially but warmed up near the end. A lot of DFK action which I enjoyed. Will definitely repeat when I get a chance.

SonOfA
03-05-23, 17:44
I had no plans on a Saturday night so decided to hit up a parlor. I first went to W spa in Tempe since I wanted to see the latinas working there and I had just missed them, they closed at 8. I drove over to K spa down the road and a girl answered and said I would have to wait 15 minutes. She looked familiar and I remembered it was a lackluster time with her, so I left. Headed to mesa and went to nellys and it was closed. The windows looked all dark, but their massage sign was on. No note on the door. I wanted to avoid tops and aloha because of the volume there on a Saturday night so I went to paradise spa. A semi attractive girl answered, I wasn't convinced to I said I'll come back and before I could she pulls me in the hallway into a room by my hand and starts saying things like try new girl, it will be good. I liked the forwardness so I agreed to 30 minutes. A lot of kissing and she started a BBBJ. She was good. She asked if I wanted another girl, which I never do since I can't last long enough for it to be worth it, but I was horny and and I said fuck it, sure. She stopped and got another girl who was not very attractive and started kissing me. The negotiation and stoppage of the initial BBBJ kind of killed the mood momentarily, but after that one was sucking the Frank and the other the beans and I was ready to blow after a couple of minutes so I said put the rubber on. The both layed on their backs and I went missionary on one for a minute and the other another minute. When I was ready to blow, the other one held onto a kiss while I blew, so I wouldn't be loud. Pretty intense session, but not something I regularly do. Paradise seems like a run down version of tops or great spa with similar service, but less attractive girls, no shower, no rimming, and just more run down facilities. Props to the original woman who stopped me from leaving to me getting two girls. Give this woman a raise! Damage was house 340 total with house.

KrogMe2000
03-05-23, 22:53
Try Summer.Got to experience Summer today. She tried to upsell a new girl to join us but I only brought the money for one. Maybe next time I'll take two if Summer is one of them. She knows how to handle a man. She's fantastic!

Truck77
03-05-23, 22:55
I had no plans on a Saturday night so decided to hit up a parlor. I first went to W spa in Tempe since I wanted to see the latinas working there and I had just missed them, they closed at 8. I drove over to K spa down the road and a girl answered and said I would have to wait 15 minutes. She looked familiar and I remembered it was a lackluster time with her, so I left. Headed to mesa and went to nellys and it was closed. The windows looked all dark, but their massage sign was on. No note on the door. I wanted to avoid tops and aloha because of the volume there on a Saturday night so I went to paradise spa. A semi attractive girl answered, I wasn't convinced to I said I'll come back and before I could she pulls me in the hallway into a room by my hand and starts saying things like try new girl, it will be good. I liked the forwardness so I agreed to 30 minutes. A lot of kissing and she started a BBBJ. She was good. She asked if I wanted another girl, which I never do since I can't last long enough for it to be worth it, but I was horny and and I said fuck it, sure. She stopped and got another girl who was not very attractive and started kissing me. The negotiation and stoppage of the initial BBBJ kind of killed the mood momentarily, but after that one was sucking the Frank and the other the beans and I was ready to blow after a couple of minutes so I said put the rubber on. The both layed on their backs and I went missionary on one for a minute and the other another minute. When I was ready to blow, the other one held onto a kiss while I blew, so I wouldn't be loud. Pretty intense session, but not something I regularly do. Paradise seems like a run down version of tops or great spa with similar service, but less attractive girls, no shower, no rimming, and just more run down facilities. Props to the original woman who stopped me from leaving to me getting two girls. Give this woman a raise! Damage was house 340 total with house.I will try that and also would like a kind of show between them. Don't know if they offer it or if someone knows of a place that does. Please pm me the name and address of the place.

Truck77
03-05-23, 22:59
Has anyone tried this place?

Details please.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/arizona/phoenix/118301962

SonoranHotDog
03-06-23, 13:34
Paradise seems like a run down version of tops or great spa with similar service, but less attractive girls, no shower, no rimming, and just more run down facilities. Props to the original woman who stopped me from leaving to me getting two girls. Give this woman a raise! Damage was house 340 total with house.I would agree. Major dump. I had an older woman and she was just OK. In hindsight you played that much better then I did. I should have bailed.

KhromedHome
03-06-23, 14:08

Details please.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/arizona/phoenix/118301962This place has a ton of reviews on their other LC profile. In short, it's a very $$$ place to get CFS.

https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4808262935

ScottieHottie2
03-06-23, 17:07
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/44842/

New on MF and wondering if anyone has seen or had any experience with her? Scheduled to see her next week.

CoqueMeat
03-06-23, 19:02
https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/3039269

619-728-xxxx.

38XX.

Saw her recently. Meeting spot was nice hotel in Desert Ridge area.

She is tiny short, with a few extra pounds that she carries very well. Pretty smoking body for someone who's around 40. Note. She advertises 28.

Good conversation, but she had pre-gamed with some MMJ (could smell it) so sometimes her attention span was a little off. No worries, I'm not here for talk.

That's where the positives start to end. Discussed rates and 2. 5 gets nude HJ. 3. 5 gets CBJ and CFS would be double that.

Wow.

Nuddaa
03-06-23, 21:48
https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/3039269

That's where the positives start to end. Discussed rates and 2. 5 gets nude HJ. 3. 5 gets CBJ and CFS would be double that.

Wow.I second the wow. That seems well above market rate.

TomasNomas
03-06-23, 22:37

Details please.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/arizona/phoenix/118301962This place gets you in the door and then wants to do a major upsell on you. Also, the girls in the pictures are not who is there. I tried them twice and ended up leaving without doing anything both times.

FellowMonger
03-07-23, 02:02
I"ll be staying near Ray and Alma School. Any recommendations? Interested in some good latina MPs and I'm personally a man who enjoys girls with ass thus the latina preference vs asians. Feel free to DM me and let me know.

MorningPound
03-07-23, 11:32
I will try that and also would like a kind of show between them. Don't know if they offer it or if someone knows of a place that does. Please pm me the name and address of the place.Yea massage W is legit but they do close pretty early. I only see patty because she is the most chill and best body.

KrogMe2000
03-07-23, 13:03
a Saturday night so I went to paradise spa. A semi attractive girl answered, I wasn't convinced to I said I'll come back and before I could she pulls me in the hallway into a room by my hand and starts saying things like try new girl, it will be good. I liked the forwardness so I agreed to 30 minutes. A lot of kissing and she started a BBBJ. She was good. She asked if I wanted another girl, which I never do since I can't last long enough for it to be worth it, but I was horny and and I said fuck it, sure. She stopped and got another girl who was not very attractive and started kissing me. The negotiation and stoppage of the initial BBBJ kind of killed the mood momentarily, but after that one was sucking the Frank and the other the beans and I was ready to blow after a couple of minutes so I said put the rubber on. The both layed on their backs and I went missionary on one for a minute and the other another minute. When I was ready to blow, the other one held onto a kiss while I blew, so I wouldn't be loud. Pretty intense session, but not something I regularly do. Paradise seems like a run down version of tops or great spa with similar service, but less attractive girls, no shower, no rimming, and just more run down facilities. Props to the original woman who stopped me from leaving to me getting two girls. Give this woman a raise! Damage was house 340 total with house.Thank you for the paradise mention. I went Sunday night after the hockey game. She said her name was Suki. Man she's awesome. Fantastic teasing during the massage then right to business (CBJ, cfs) on the flip. While she was CG the door opened and a younger, sexy girl peeked in rubbing her nipples and gave me a wink while her and Suki chatted for a few seconds. This was a fantastic experience for me. Told them that next time I'd take them both. $. 8 house+tip.

Not sure if I want to repeat paradise / tops or go try my luck at aloha.

Apex3333
03-07-23, 15:57
Made a trip to M Day Spa on Main. There have been mixed reviews on here, but I had a good experience. I drew Michelle, 30 ish with a slim figure and large man made boobs. There were other girls there so no interruptions if someone comes to the door during your session. I also like this place because it seems to get less traffic.

She started with a pretty decent back rub with oil. Lots of teasing and rubbing. On the flip, I provided a donation. She left briefly then came back and got completely nude. (I really hate when they just hike clothes up or down so they can quickly answer the door if needed). CBJ but she really put some effort and slurping into it. Moved through a few positions. She was enthusiastic and even reached back to gently massage my balls during doggy. This felt pretty damn good so I finished in that position. She did a very thorough job of cleaning me up with some hot towels and sent me on my way. . 4 for the house and $ . 6 donation. I will return periodically. There's a great German restaurant next door for those who want dinner and a show.

KChing
03-08-23, 12:53
Thank you for the paradise mention. I went Sunday night after the hockey game. She said her name was Suki. Man she's awesome. Fantastic teasing during the massage then right to business (CBJ, cfs) on the flip. While she was CG the door opened and a younger, sexy girl peeked in rubbing her nipples and gave me a wink while her and Suki chatted for a few seconds. This was a fantastic experience for me. Told them that next time I'd take them both. $. 8 house+tip.

Not sure if I want to repeat paradise / tops or go try my luck at aloha.So was suki the one with the man made or the less attractive one?

FellowMonger
03-08-23, 14:35
I must've ran into the mamasan or something. Paid 40 for half hour. Medium massage wasn't too bad for about 10 min. I flip and she immediately covers up and does CBJ. Then after I didn't finish from a few min of that she takes it off and oils me up and jackhammers it. Big natural rack tho. But also bigger woman. Wouldn't repeat.

ArizonesPaking
03-08-23, 17:15
If you visit the Peoria spa in Glendale or the spas in sun city I have some info for you. DM me.

WhoMe111
03-08-23, 21:56
What is a guy to do? Hoping for TS Salad RM and BBBJ job.

Any suggestions?

SonOfA
03-08-23, 22:34
So was suki the one with the man made or the less attractive one?I remember the name Niko, but I am not sure which one that was. The not so attractive one had bad teeth and was taller.

Htnphx
03-09-23, 00:21
What is a guy to do? Hoping for TS Salad RM and BBBJ job.

Any suggestions?Serenity spa, Blissful spa, Peoria spa and New day all very good and have pretty providers all within a mile or two of each other. Good luck!

FellowMonger
03-09-23, 01:50
Saw summer as I think many have mentioned. Worth it for those interested. Also looking for rimming as the commenter below.

SuitNTie420
03-09-23, 10:28
I got into town yesterday around seven and decided to go by Aloha spa on my way to my hotel. As soon as I entered, I had a super cute woman by the name of Mandy greet me and ask me how long. Looked to be mid 20's, fit build, cute tits and cute little outfit. After I told her an hour and handed her sixty, she opened the door and guided me in. Before we even got to the room, another beautiful woman named Crystal came out and got under my other arm as they both led me back to a dimly lit room. 30 seconds in and this is already a dream come true! I don't usually go for two at the same time but the price was right and I was thinking with my little head so I went for it.

We all went to the table shower, and they took turns blowing me and riding my face, then going back to blowing me. It wasn't very busy because we were in the shower a good 10 or 15 minutes before we headed back to the room and continued the fun. I went through every position I could think of and finally ripped off the cover and came all over Mandy's tits with about 10 minutes left. Most of the time these girls are in and out, but we were all really enjoying each other and I had them both until this point. Afterwards, Mandy cleaned me up and Crystal gave me a sweet kiss goodbye as I was spent. Mandy continued giving me a massage for another 15 minutes and just as I was starting to fall asleep, she told me it was time. I pretty much got an hour and five minutes, 260 to the girls. 60 to the house.

I will be in town weekly over the next six weeks so I'm looking forward to the Arizona scene!

ArizonesPaking
03-09-23, 13:19
Serenity spa, Blissful spa, Peoria spa and New day all very good and have pretty providers all within a mile or two of each other. Good luck!Would stay away from Peoria spa.

Nofapp
03-09-23, 16:40
Got Michelle didn't see any other girls (busy).

Wish I would've gotten Mandy going by the reports.

It was an' okay experience. Dfk, 69, BBBJ, mish and finished with doggy.

$$ total.

Apex3333
03-09-23, 17:29
I got into town yesterday around seven and decided to go by Aloha spa on my way to my hotel. As soon as I entered, I had a super cute woman by the name of Mandy greet me and ask me how long. Looked to be mid 20's, fit build, cute tits and cute little outfit. After I told her an hour and handed her sixty, she opened the door and guided me in. Before we even got to the room, another beautiful woman named Crystal came out and got under my other arm as they both led me back to a dimly lit room. 30 seconds in and this is already a dream come true! I don't usually go for two at the same time but the price was right and I was thinking with my little head so I went for it.

We all went to the table shower, and they took turns blowing me and riding my face, then going back to blowing me. It wasn't very busy because we were in the shower a good 10 or 15 minutes before we headed back to the room and continued the fun. I went through every position I could think of and finally ripped off the cover and came all over Mandy's tits with about 10 minutes left. Most of the time these girls are in and out, but we were all really enjoying each other and I had them both until this point. Afterwards, Mandy cleaned me up and Crystal gave me a sweet kiss goodbye as I was spent. Mandy continued giving me a massage for another 15 minutes and just as I was starting to fall asleep, she told me it was time. I pretty much got an hour and five minutes, 260 to the girls. 60 to the house.

I will be in town weekly over the next six weeks so I'm looking forward to the Arizona scene!Chrystal is a lot of fun, and has an amazing head game. Glad to hear she's back in town.

ArizonesPaking
03-09-23, 20:32
Got Michelle didn't see any other girls (busy).

Wish I would've gotten Mandy going by the reports.

It was an' okay experience. Dfk, 69, BBBJ, mish and finished with doggy.

$$ total.Michelle is a amazing kisser. He pussy is shaved bald and its so beautiful.

Davig
03-09-23, 22:49
Would stay away from Peoria spa.Why? You're message gave me absolutely no information and left me more confused, trying to keep them to yourself.