PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Surf5637
12-01-22, 08:55
Kester, are the rates on RubMD firm? I just want to see if I need to bring additional cash for the door fee. Thank you sir.

Yeah I went saw Crystal, upgraded to GFE she has a great ass. A tiny bit mechanical which I'm not used to at this place. Compares to AMP for pricing and service if you are good with covered. I've been a couple times, Jasmine is amazing probably the best over there so far.

I've seen 3 or 4 girls there. It's clean safe and easy, and also close to my office so I may be biased a little.

You can absolutely go with confidence.

Kester Diamond
12-01-22, 12:32
Kester, are the rates on RubMD firm? I just want to see if I need to bring additional cash for the door fee. Thank you sir.No door fee that I've seen. Rates were what's posted but some girls have a GFE option for an extra $.

RidgeRacer
12-01-22, 12:36
Sara is expensive but on the plus side she gives a great massage. She has a banging body and is pretty cool to talk to.

I've seen lulu a few times and one time she only was topless and others just in her thong.Ended up seeing Sara. Outcall to my hotel. She ended up being a little cheaper than she quoted me at but still the most expensive massage I've ever gotten. Still, I think she's worth it. She's truly a triple threat, super hot, great therapeutic massage and very nice post-massage. I don't want to go into too much detail because she runs a legitimate business but I was very satisfied. There was also more on the menu but the prices were pretty astronomical. Honestly I'm pretty glad they were because I would have been very tempted otherwise. So yea, she costs twice as much as a usual AMP massage but I'd rather see her once than get two massages from most AMPs so I'm happy with the value. And if I lived in the area I'd seriously consider shelling out for more on a special occasion.

Uboatct
12-01-22, 14:37
Agree 100%, she's great.

Ended up seeing Sara. Outcall to my hotel. She ended up being a little cheaper than she quoted me at but still the most expensive massage I've ever gotten. Still, I think she's worth it. She's truly a triple threat, super hot, great therapeutic massage and very nice post-massage. I don't want to go into too much detail because she runs a legitimate business but I was very satisfied. There was also more on the menu but the prices were pretty astronomical. Honestly I'm pretty glad they were because I would have been very tempted otherwise. So yea, she costs twice as much as a usual AMP massage but I'd rather see her once than get two massages from most AMPs so I'm happy with the value. And if I lived in the area I'd seriously consider shelling out for more on a special occasion.

XCasper0074
12-01-22, 15:09
Agree 100%, she's great.Is this the right Sara?

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/40799/

Uboatct
12-01-22, 15:20
Yep, exactly.

Is this the right Sara?

Member #6524
12-01-22, 17:31
Can't seen to find this place. Where in Sun City is it, please?It's at the SE corner of 99th Ave and Bell. The entrance to the strip mall is a few hundred feet east of the corner. I reviewed them a few months ago, they aren't Tops hot younger girls but good looking age 30's to 40's women I'd say. Good massages when I went there and full menu. They might upsell you if you just ask for a HE though.

MontataBoy
12-03-22, 23:32
Headed to Top Spa the Saturday after Thanksgiving to scratch the itch. The window slides open and YuYu appears in the window. Not as young as others but has a nice rack. She took my. 6 door fee and took me to my room. Once in the room handed her the 1. 6 tip to make intentions known. She was grateful and asked if I wanted a shower. Told her I certainly did as that is the best part of the Top Spa experience. She left the room and I got undressed. Was ready for her when she returned. She dropped her dress and gave me a hug which allowed for a minute of mutual hand roaming. Then off to the shower we went.

Started face down and she gave me a quick but thorough scrub and rinse. Then the fun began. She soaped herself up and began a slide up and down my backside. Then she started at the base of my neck and kissed her way down my butt. Once she arrived there she masterfully tossed my salad. Best salad I've ever had. She has me flip and does a quick scrub of the front side. Then she soaps up again for the front slide. That really got my attention, and she went into a fantastic BBBJ. In my younger days I'd have popped in two minutes.

Back to the room and I lay face down for a short rubdown. She finds my butt again and tickles my crack to start me up again. Flip over and she starts a BBBJ again. I ask her to flip around so I can dine as well, and this is where she got a bit hinky. I was eating for a minute or so and all of a sudden she wants me to stop. But she keeps sucking away. Gets me ready and on goes the cover. She rides me cowgirl for a while and then we switch to standing mish. The cover prevents the finish so we go back to BBBJ and CIM finish. Will return but will look to try someone else next time.

Apex3333
12-06-22, 15:48
Has anyone been to Su Spa recently. Previously known as K Spa. Too short of a term to search on this forum.

They advertise K girls, which makes me think if they are going to expecting $$$ donations. The one review on Google simply says "I like this place but the prices are way too expensive" which also tells me they are expecting those $$$ donations.

https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/c4b8dcea-8e44-4c05-9813-12cf463908ed

JChoi
12-06-22, 20:04
Yep, exactly.What was the damage, ballpark wise. Been eyeing her for awhile. Maybe it's time to take the jump.

Desert Rat
12-07-22, 16:29
Sara

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/40799/In my experience young ladies with nose rings are super hot to fuck. I am very intrigued by her. Her incall studio is listed as ask so I will have to ask her.

TonyLinn247
12-08-22, 00:38
Stopped by this evening seen baby1 or bebe1 (something along those lines).

One of the best experiences I have ever had at a AMP!

60 House $. 60 other.

Table shower, never had someone stick their tongue there was very different, but she seemed fascinated by it. BBBJ was good.

In the room, went straight to DFK, on slip the cover and cowgirl to revise, then mish. She has been working on her grip strength for sure, almost pulled the cover off. She is her for a couple weeks. Enjoy guys.

KhromedHome
12-08-22, 03:24
I went recently. It's close to the airport. Unexpected location but nothing bad.

I saw Kendra. Fake tits and huge ass (seemed real) - crazy body. Not much of a massage. She lightly pushed on my back for a minute or two before telling me to turn over and we did the deed, covered of course.

At the end I asked her how many girls work there and she said 2 including her. She didn't seem to speak much English so she could have misunderstood. I looked at their twitter and it shows other girls in past tweets.

Unfortunately it's not quite the AMP experience but if you're just looking for something quick, then this is perfect for you.I stopped by today and had a very meh experience. $160+tip barely got me 15 minutes, including undress / dress time. The place looks mostly unoccupied. If it weren't for the "furnished" rooms, one would think this place is vacant.

The room was dark, no music, no ambience. Just a sad little mattress on the floor. There was some sort of couch / futon and a plastic chair. The mattress was a not even a twin. I'm 6'3" and my feet were hanging off the end.

Bella was my girl. Colombian in her 20's. She was very cute and a great front side. Real firm tits and a flat belly. Her ass looks like it has had injections b / c it was not proportional to her overall physique. Also, some visible hail damage.

"Massage" face-down for about 3-4 minutes and then the flip. Went right to the jimmy and a fast paced CBJ. I was 3/4 hard when she lubed up and went cowgirl. Didn't really want me to play with her rack and did her best to shoot my load as quick as possible. - well it worked. Clean-up afterwards, dressed and out I went.

I paid for 30, barely got 15. If you like WBTYM fast paced mechanical service, this is right up your alley.

Jrcnr
12-08-22, 07:00
Stopped by this evening seen baby1 or bebe1 (something along those lines).

One of the best experiences I have ever had at a AMP!

60 House $. 60 other.

Table shower, never had someone stick their tongue there was very different, but she seemed fascinated by it. BBBJ was good.

In the room, went straight to DFK, on slip the cover and cowgirl to revise, then mish. She has been working on her grip strength for sure, almost pulled the cover off. She is her for a couple weeks. Enjoy guys.Am I understanding right. $12* for the whole menu?

Rabbit123
12-08-22, 09:58
Anyone given it a try?

https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/c2e45e9e-1834-4fa4-ad43-bb9e6dde81e4Is this on the second floor of that building near University and 44th? If so, what an odd place to be doing business (but it's been used that way, off and on, for probably 20 years).

Kester Diamond
12-08-22, 12:16
Is this on the second floor of that building near University and 44th? If so, what an odd place to be doing business (but it's been used that way, off and on, for probably 20 years).It is. Service seems to be all over the place depending on who you see. They rotate girls so fast it's tough to know what you will get. I personally had good luck, but seems that some of these girls pop in and are just trying to get it over with. Too bad to hear because that is place that could be really good.

I will say tho, if you are going and can see Jasmine do it. She is amazing. The rest I can't vouch for.

KhromedHome
12-08-22, 14:26
Is this on the second floor of that building near University and 44th? If so, what an odd place to be doing business (but it's been used that way, off and on, for probably 20 years).Yes- that is the one. No signage. Just follow the stair case to the locked door and the same "Open" lighted sign as you see at AMPs. Use the Ring doorbell and someone will come open the door to let you in.

Apex3333
12-08-22, 15:09
Am I understanding right. $12* for the whole menu?There's a translator on the Abbreviations tab, right next to Photo Gallery. The $ on the 2nd part means another 100 on top of what was stated.

There's also a lot of really interesting abbreviations that I had never heard of before. It could be used as a bucket list for anyone who is up to the challenge.

Apex3333
12-08-22, 15:23
Bella was my girl. Colombian in her 20's. She was very cute and a great front side. Real firm tits and a flat belly. Her ass looks like it has had injections b / c it was not proportional to her overall physique. Also, some visible hail damage.LOL, I had to look up "hail damage" on the old reliable Urban Dictionary. Thanks for the report. This place seems to be completely dependent on who you get.

Jim2288
12-08-22, 15:39
Top Spa and Great Spa are my two go-to spots, but saw the other posts and was in the mood for Latinas.

Saw other posts about AZ Sunflowers. I texted the number to ask who was available. Told Natalie and Bella.

Went to location at 44th and University, walked up the stairs and rang the white doorbell.

Bella answered, pretty girl in nice lingerie that matched the pics. Not real but very real looking and feeling up top. Asked if I had been there before, just replied yes. Placed $$ on the table. Got undressed and laid face down on the inflatable mattress in the floor (had sheets and a towel on the mattress).

Very poor massage. No effort at all. She got undressed and told me to roll over. Quick CBJ (BBBJ not allowed. Offered more), no DATY (again, offered more), then CFS. Cowgirl, Mish, then doggy.

Overall, not great but not terrible either. I'm not sure if I would go back. Would definitely go back if DATY and BBBJ were available.

AzHooligan
12-08-22, 16:53
Was in the plaza on the south west corner of ray rd and copper rd and spotted a MASSAGE sign so I figured let's go have a dream. Walked in and spotted a 40 ish Chinese woman with a slim build but she was wearing yoga pants and a scrubs top. Looked cute so I figured why not. $50 for the half and ended up with a decent massage, lots of teasing of the boys from the back and lots of ass rubbing. After about 15 min came the flip and she continues to rub and gets to my legs and more teasing of the boys and then pulls the cover off and oils up my buddy and asks what I wanted. Grabbed her by the pu $$ and said this but she said it wasn't on the menu. She wanted $100 tip but I asked what I get and she kept just giggling. She never answered. She gave me a decent tug and let me roam but that was about it. Oh and she killed the lights which sucks, I never asked for them to come back on but damn I didn't think I was that ugly hahaha!

On my way out tipped her 50 and noticed maybe mamasan. Older woman mean mugging me on my way out. This is probably a one and done for me at this place.

JackYard69
12-08-22, 18:31
Did a 90 minute session at her place. No teasing, nothing sensual whatsoever then as I flip with five minutes left, she asks would you like a release? That will be an extra 100 which was already on top of the 250. She squirted some oil in her hands and just lackluster performance. I asked her if I can give her a massage next time and she said yes and quoted me 600 for one hour. No touching the kitty. I'm 47, in shape and clean and in this game since 2001. Waste of time and money for me. Stay safe all.

NativeAz53
12-08-22, 21:52
Did a 90 minute session at her place. No teasing, nothing sensual whatsoever then as I flip with five minutes left, she asks would you like a release? That will be an extra 100 which was already on top of the 250. She squirted some oil in her hands and just lackluster performance. I asked her if I can give her a massage next time and she said yes and quoted me 600 for one hour. No touching the kitty. I'm 47, in shape and clean and in this game since 2001. Waste of time and money for me. Stay safe all.I really appreciate your review and thank you. You saved me some dough you are right she is not worth. 600 that is ridiculous.

Stzas
12-09-22, 09:04
Going to pay a visit to great spa Friday or Saturday. Curious if anyone knows the line up?

Kelso111
12-09-22, 10:08
Did a 90 minute session at her place. No teasing, nothing sensual whatsoever then as I flip with five minutes left, she asks would you like a release? That will be an extra 100 which was already on top of the 250 . She squirted some oil in her hands and just lackluster performance. I asked her if I can give her a massage next time and she said yes and quoted me 600 for one hour. No touching the kitty. I'm 47, in shape and clean and in this game since 2001. Waste of time and money for me. Stay safe all.Are you talking about this Sara below?600 $ an hour if you want to see her naked and no touching her pussy. She is quite delusional. https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/40799/.

FellowMonger
12-09-22, 17:04
Visiting here from Chi. Went to aloha earlier today. Met with Mandy. Paid. 4 for 30. Went in the room and not much massaging. She asked what I wanted pretty quickly and motioned to her mouth and boom boom. I hadn't paid yet and she said or we can do 2 girls. So I said yes and she asked for 200. I could hear the other girl probably busy with someone else but Mandy took her time. BBBJ and really got in there to toss my salad. Great time. Second girl arrived as Mandy's face was in my ass lmao. She immediately took her clothes off and starting sucking me off. Didn't catch her name. After a few minutes she hopped on top while Mandy kept eating my ass then moved to suck my nipples and I grabbed her tits.

Worth it gents. If you're in Chi, lmk.

JackYard69
12-09-22, 18:27
Unfortunately, that is her. I get it that she wants to charge a lot to be naked and touched, but to have an expensive base so-so therapeutic rushed session for 250 then an additional 100 for hand finish which had zero foreplay leading up to the end. Not cool for me. Plus no access to kitty if I was to pay the 600 is insane. I would have paid (crazy right? If kitty was accessible. When she said that was off-limits, I realized this would be another waste of money, hoping for the best as she is not at all sensual. Golden pussy syndrome to the extreme. She is all about the money and that might be okay for some mongers but not me. Happy hunting, stay safe.

JackYard69
12-09-22, 19:38

JChoi
12-09-22, 20:20
Unfortunately, that is her. I get it that she wants to charge a lot to be naked and touched, but to have an expensive base so-so therapeutic rushed session for 250 then an additional 100 for hand finish which had zero foreplay leading up to the end. Not cool for me. Plus no access to kitty if I was to pay the 600 is insane. I would have paid (crazy right? If kitty was accessible. When she said that was off-limits, I realized this would be another waste of money, hoping for the best as she is not at all sensual. Golden pussy syndrome to the extreme. She is all about the money and that might be okay for some mongers but not me. Happy hunting, stay safe.That's outrageous indeed. Glad I haven't paid her a visit yet, however, what I can't fathom is, her outfall rates are $. 3 for the hour and let's say $ for the HE, how does 250 for an incall even add up LOL. Mind boggling.

Bigboobs
12-09-22, 21:56
I was getting food at a place near H&W on the SW corner of Ray Rd & Rural Rd and saw 2 of you Mongers walk in within seconds of each other. Felt sorry for you guys because I hear nothing is going on in there anymore. You guys should have gone across the street to the Eastern Foot Spa and got solid hand jobs. Does anyone have a different take on this?

IndyJon
12-10-22, 11:17
I was getting food at a place near H&W on the SW corner of Ray Rd & Rural Rd and saw 2 of you Mongers walk in within seconds of each other. Felt sorry for you guys because I hear nothing is going on in there anymore. You guys should have gone across the street to the Eastern Foot Spa and got solid hand jobs. Does anyone have a different take on this?Someone posted on RM recently that they got full-service there from Emily. I highly doubt that.

TomasNomas
12-10-22, 11:35
I just recently found this site and was wondering if anyone knows any good providers or places to go in far Nortwest Peoria? I live near Lake Pleasant Parkway and Happy Valley Rd.

CoqueMeat
12-10-22, 12:18
For 600, Sara would have to be walking funny for a week when I was done to get me to pay that.

But, if she is looking for one-and-done, constantly seeing new people, that's how you do it at that rate! If I were a provider, I'd strive to establish a good base of regulars with my rate and service and go off the radar until some of my regulars moved on, then advertise and establish some new regulars. But, I'm not.

Did a 90 minute session at her place. No teasing, nothing sensual whatsoever then as I flip with five minutes left, she asks would you like a release? That will be an extra 100 which was already on top of the 250. She squirted some oil in her hands and just lackluster performance. I asked her if I can give her a massage next time and she said yes and quoted me 600 for one hour. No touching the kitty. I'm 47, in shape and clean and in this game since 2001. Waste of time and money for me. Stay safe all.

Kelso111
12-10-22, 12:18
Unfortunately, that is her. I get it that she wants to charge a lot to be naked and touched, but to have an expensive base so-so therapeutic rushed session for 250 then an additional 100 for hand finish which had zero foreplay leading up to the end. Not cool for me. Plus no access to kitty if I was to pay the 600 is insane. I would have paid (crazy right? If kitty was accessible. When she said that was off-limits, I realized this would be another waste of money, hoping for the best as she is not at all sensual. Golden pussy syndrome to the extreme. She is all about the money and that might be okay for some mongers but not me. Happy hunting, stay safe.Thank for the detailed review.

Member #6325
12-10-22, 13:58
After all the Sara hype this week, I had to go see what all the fuss was about. I booked a 90 minute session (quoted $250) with my fingers crossed that something extra might happen.

I show up and she's a total smokeshow. Even better than her pictures, great curves and super cute. So far so good.

She shows me to the room and I get undressed and lay down with no cover. The massage starts and she's able to bring the pressure and give a fantastic massage, responsive to where I need real massage work done. On top of that she's easy to talk with and seems like a genuinely fun / good person.

I hate crappy / weak massages and the language barrier of AMPs kills it for me. I've been on the hunt for a gorgeous, legit independent who can give an awesome massage and is open to HE extras and nothing more. And I'm willing to pay 3 x plus compared to an AMP. So far my hopes are up.

As she works my legs she isn't shy to work those adductors all the way up, so now I'm really excited. I straight up ask her, "This massage is amazing, do you think I'll love the ending even more?

She stops and asks me, "Did you find my reviews on that website?

"What website?" I play dumb.

"I've been getting a lot of new calls this week and it's been weird, and then my friend sent me a picture of some guy I pissed off on a forum. Apparently they're putting my information out there and someone was upset. I run a legit massage business and I know I'm on the higher end, but I charge everyone $250 for 90 minutes without any expectation of a happy ending."

Apparently she was upset by the whole situation and this did not lead to a HE for me today. I'm hopeful that maybe on the second visit something more might happen but I think with her real business at stake she's clammed up based on all the posts about her. She has people that depend on her and the worry of LE shutting down her business is high enough to be wary of unwanted attention. I get it.

All in all, It really was a great massage, she's hot and fun. I intend to come back anytime I'm in Phoenix and I've got the extra cash. But now because you guys have overdone it, I wouldn't expect a HE on the first massage, if ever, and I highly doubt anything else is available.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Member #6325
12-10-22, 14:12
To follow up on my post about Sara, I think there has to be a mindset around what you want and expect from your "massage" experience:

AMP: Thrill of the gamble of finding the lowest cost, hottest, most amazing experience. There's a certain joy on finding amazing things on sale and finding that diamond in the rough. That's what AMPs give and work really well if budget is a primary concern. For me I hate the sketchiness of it, the language barrier, and the lack of good actual massage.

Hot, legit LMTs with possible extras: The thrill of the chase and the possible big prize. However it's going to cost more and the ratio of massage to HE is usually 90-100% massage, 0-10% extras. You spend way more and waste more time. They usually take one or two visits to warm up to you and gain their trust and the challenge of giving the signs without creeping them out is fun. You can talk and build a relationship with them and feel that you've connected with them as a person rather than a lifeless transaction. If you've got the budget, why not?

Tryst-style FBSM: Even higher cost than the high end LMT plus extras, but the ratio of Extras to Massage is reversed. 10% massage therapy, 90% extras. You're paying for a guaranteed experience with exactly the body type you want, but at a cost.

If you're looking for that Tryst ratio of 10%:90% massage: extras, Sara is going to be a disappointment. Listings like these might be more up your alley:

https://tryst.link/massage/sexymae

https://tryst.link/massage/roselincoln

https://tryst.link/massage/venusnicole

Anyone have good experiences off Tryst?

Junior2996
12-10-22, 14:51
I was intrigued by the report below, and was in the area so decided to stop in. It turns out that Luby at Peoria Spa is the same Luby that is often at Sun Spa in Tucson. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the window and I recognized her. She's very popular in Tucson, and can be difficult to schedule with so this was a treat. Luby is very cute, with bolt-ons as mentioned, and incredibly smooth soft skin. She works hard to please, goes the extra mile for sure. She is at Peoria Spa for November, and won't be back in Tucson until March. Recommended!She still there this month? Thinking of going and it's basically in my backyard LOL.

JizzedJay
12-10-22, 15:20
I was driving around in East Mesa and I stumbled upon M Day Spa. I was greeted by a cute above average looking Asian woman probably late 20's / early 30's. She was dressed in a pink high waisted gown and like 6 inch heels. She had a mellow soft voice and I really liked her vibe. Unfortunately, I didn't get her name. After she greeted me and took my payment, she immediately took me to the room and had me get undressed and lay face down with a towel over me. When I got there it was just her and she was finishing up with some dude in the next room, so I had to wait like 5 minutes. After 5 minutes or so, I see him leave on the camera screen and then she comes in and begins the massage. She begins to give a pretty great massage and within 5 more minutes while she massages my back, she immediately takes the towel off of me. I was like, "Damn, wow already, okay". She continues to massage my head, back, shoulders etc. After about half hour she then begins to massage my buttocks and puts her hand under my genitals with light pressure. I let out some moans and then she begins to do it more and more. She then tells me to flip over and asks me what I want. We negotiate on a BJ and she tells me "$100". I gave her 5 20's on top of the original $40. She grabs a condom and puts it on my pecker and begins to give me a BJ. She starts off slow then begins to go a little faster. She gave a pretty good BJ and I didn't feel rushed or anything it was great! After I erupt into it, she cleans me off and asks me if I want a water. I said yes and go to BR real quick and she comes back with a water and a few lifesaver mints for me. I thank her, she smiles and nods and says, "Come back soon honey" and I leave satisfied. It was only my 3rd parlor experience and it was the best one yet. I couldn't get her name but her and young okay looking Blonde Asian Lady named, Momo switch out from time to time. I also found her at King Spa on Country Club! She is back at M Day tho which I'm glad because she is hotter then Momo.

JizzedJay
12-10-22, 15:47
I stumbled upon M Day Spa on Main in Mesa, intrigued by another parlor in a little plaza, I decided to walk in. I was greeted by a pretty, cute Asian lady probably late 20's / early 30's. She had a mellow and soft feminine voice. Her tits were like B Cups and she had a decent rear. She was dressed in a sexy pink high waisted gown and like 6 inch heels. She was very warm and inviting. I gave her money for the massage and then she immediately takes me back to the room. She has me get undressed and lay face down with a towel over me. When I got there, she was finishing up with some dude in the next room over so I had to wait like 5 minutes. Afterwards, I then hear her and him talking then I see him leave on the camera screens right in front of me in the room. She later comes in and begins to give me a massage and begins to massage my back, shoulders and neck, doing a pretty great job. Shortly after, she immediately takes off the towel revealing my bare naked body face down. I was like, "Damn, already, wow okay". She massages my whole body head to toe and it feels like she puts some effort into it, not making it seemed rushed or anything. About 30 minutes later, she begins to massage my ass and puts her hands under my genitals, slowly making her move, lightly. She then tells me to flip over. She asks and suggests to give me a HJ. We negotiated on a BJ and I gave her $100,5 $20's. She grabs a condom and begins to put it on my pecker. She goes slow at first, then she begins to go faster and she does a pretty good job. Her full soft lips on my pecker feel sooo good. After I erupt, she cleans me off and asks me if I want a water. I told her yes and I go to BR real quick. I come back and she gives me a water and 3 lifesaver mints. I get dressed and she escorts me out and says, "Come back soon honey" and I leave satisfied. I'm bummed out that I couldn't get her name. I do know that her and a average looking young blonde Asian Lady with a small nose ring named, Momo switch out from time to time. I saw her at King Spa on Country Club once but glad to see her back at M Day because she's hotter then Momo! This was only my 3rd MP experience and it was the best one yet. I still need to try the favs, Tops, Aloha (which is actually now called, Four Seasons).

Heel Lover
12-10-22, 16:05
I was getting food at a place near H&W on the SW corner of Ray Rd & Rural Rd and saw 2 of you Mongers walk in within seconds of each other. Felt sorry for you guys because I hear nothing is going on in there anymore. You guys should have gone across the street to the Eastern Foot Spa and got solid hand jobs. Does anyone have a different take on this?I think both are near each other. Eastern sounds good for a great dream (pun intended).

A friend of mine had an experience at Oasis or Pacific Foot Spa on Alma / Warner I think. Said it was just ok and with Ana. Said the one he went looking for was Amy (who he had seen before), but she no longer worked there. This was back in June so old info I know.

He has never been to eastern Foot Spa which I just looked up and looks like its called now Dream foot spa (or is now Eastern and used to be called dream).

My friend moved out of state, but I live closer to these places now. I would only be looking for good massage and / or level 1 at the most (not for anything higher than some good hand why work). I'm sure costs would be the same, but has anyone had experiences with both or either of these places. Preferably within last couple of months or so? Is one better at least service wise as I imagine looks would be about comparable?

Am limited on time and although I live somewhat close, not that close so any info would be helpful. Pm is fine.

Sounds like Chandler might be pretty good for those not looking for high volume (rushed) service.

JizzedJay
12-10-22, 16:56
I noticed that the following ones looked like they may have been shut down.

Asian Flower- Higley and Southern.

Golf Spa- Power and University.

Hawaii Spa- Gilbert and Broadway.

And the one on Country Club & Southern and Queen on Mesa Dr. & Southern. I just checked out Queen not too long ago too. Also Silver Spa across from Asian Flower is being remodeled and anyone know when Lantern and Latina Parlor will ever be back? What's the story here? Are these places getting busted or just having issues with business?

IndyJon
12-10-22, 23:53

And the one on Country Club & Southern and Queen on Mesa Dr. & Southern. I just checked out Queen not too long ago too. Also Silver Spa across from Asian Flower is being remodeled and anyone know when Lantern and Latina Parlor will ever be back? What's the story here? Are these places getting busted or just having issues with business?Golf Spa's been closed for a few months.

IndyJon
12-10-22, 23:55

And the one on Country Club & Southern and Queen on Mesa Dr. & Southern. I just checked out Queen not too long ago too. Also Silver Spa across from Asian Flower is being remodeled and anyone know when Lantern and Latina Parlor will ever be back? What's the story here? Are these places getting busted or just having issues with business?Golf Spa's been closed for a few months. I think they just lost their lease with their landlord.

NativeAz53
12-11-22, 00:10
To follow up on my post about Sara, I think there has to be a mindset around what you want and expect from your "massage" experience:

AMP: Thrill of the gamble of finding the lowest cost, hottest, most amazing experience. There's a certain joy on finding amazing things on sale and finding that diamond in the rough. That's what AMPs give and work really well if budget is a primary concern. For me I hate the sketchiness of it, the language barrier, and the lack of good actual massage.

Hot, legit LMTs with possible extras: The thrill of the chase and the possible big prize. However it's going to cost more and the ratio of massage to HE is usually 90-100% massage, 0-10% extras. You spend way more and waste more time. They usually take one or two visits to warm up to you and gain their trust and the challenge of giving the signs without creeping them out is fun. You can talk and build a relationship with them and feel that you've connected with them as a person rather than a lifeless transaction. If you've got the budget, why not?

Tryst-style FBSM: Even higher cost than the high end LMT plus extras, but the ratio of Extras to Massage is reversed. 10% massage therapy, 90% extras. You're paying for a guaranteed experience with exactly the body type you want, but at a cost.

If you're looking for that Tryst ratio of 10%:90% massage: extras, Sara is going to be a disappointment. Listings like these might be more up your alley:

https://tryst.link/massage/sexymae

https://tryst.link/massage/roselincoln

https://tryst.link/massage/venusnicole

Anyone have good experiences off Tryst?Avoid Rose. She use to be teagan bad reviews bad service.

I believe she moved from chandler to and Phoenix.

MontataBoy
12-11-22, 12:51
I stumbled upon M Day Spa on Main in Mesa, intrigued by another parlor in a little plaza, I decided to walk in. I was greeted by a pretty, cute Asian lady probably late 20's / early 30's. She had a mellow and soft feminine voice. Her tits were like B Cups and she had a decent rear. She was dressed in a sexy pink high waisted gown and like 6 inch heels. She was very warm and inviting. I gave her money for the massage and then she immediately takes me back to the room. She has me get undressed and lay face down with a towel over me. When I got there, she was finishing up with some dude in the next room over so I had to wait like 5 minutes. Afterwards, I then hear her and him talking then I see him leave on the camera screens right in front of me in the room. She later comes in and begins to give me a massage and begins to massage my back, shoulders and neck, doing a pretty great job. Shortly after, she immediately takes off the towel revealing my bare naked body face down. I was like, "Damn, already, wow okay". She massages my whole body head to toe and it feels like she puts some effort into it, not making it seemed rushed or anything. About 30 minutes later, she begins to massage my ass and puts her hands under my genitals, slowly making her move, lightly. She then tells me to flip over. She asks and suggests to give me a HJ. We negotiated on a BJ and I gave her $100,5 $20's. She grabs a condom and begins to put it on my pecker. She goes slow at first, then she begins to go faster and she does a pretty good job. Her full soft lips on my pecker feel sooo good. After I erupt, she cleans me off and asks me if I want a water. I told her yes and I go to BR real quick. I come back and she gives me a water and 3 lifesaver mints. I get dressed and she escorts me out and says, "Come back soon honey" and I leave satisfied. I'm bummed out that I couldn't get her name. I do know that her and a average looking young blonde Asian Lady with a small nose ring named, Momo switch out from time to time. I saw her at King Spa on Country Club once but glad to see her back at M Day because she's hotter then Momo! This was only my 3rd MP experience and it was the best one yet. I still need to try the favs, Tops, Aloha (which is actually now called, Four Seasons).Did she strip down herself? Open to touching?

JizzedJay
12-11-22, 16:34
Did she strip down herself? Open to touching?Yes in fact she did, she was quite open, sorry I didn't put that in.

JizzedJay
12-11-22, 16:41
Hello gentlemen! I will be visiting Phoenix for a week and need some assistance. Could anyone please recommend any parlors that have non-Asian therapists? Asian gals remind me of my ex-wife and I hate her guts. Looking for nothing more than HJ. Please mention names & prices. Thanks!Red Mountain as the user said fits that mold. When I've been there it's actually been Black and White women as I've only seen like one Hispanic masseuse there. You can also check out Maximum Wellness on Horne and Southern in Mesa. They have both White and Hispanic women there! Feel free to DM me if you have any questions regarding those places!

Heel Lover
12-11-22, 21:46
Red Mountain as the user said fits that mold. When I've been there it's actually been Black and White women as I've only seen like one Hispanic masseuse there. You can also check out Maximum Wellness on Horne and Southern in Mesa. They have both White and Hispanic women there! Feel free to DM me if you have any questions regarding those places!I used to work close to maximum wellness. Was tempted to go in after work BUT I read on here they are very, very pricey.

Never went in and have switched jobs since. I did read the therapists were really pretty however (which is why I was tempted to go in haha).

Lyle416
12-12-22, 00:09
Is this the Sammy that was reviewed a while ago? Any more recent updates, and where is she working out of now? Visiting soon and would like to see her.

Thanks.

https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/477ed2d1-8bcd-4f19-83ea-bc32d3adb1daDid you get a chance to see her?

Member #6325
12-12-22, 02:00
Avoid Rose. She use to be teagan bad reviews bad service.

I believe she moved from chandler to and Phoenix.Awesome. Thanks for the info, I'll cross Rose of the list.

I just did a 90 min B2 B / Nuru with SexyMae, it was top notch! She's lost weight since her post / OF videos. I did half and half, massage and Nuru. Highly recommend if you like them thick / tats / down to earth. She used to do escorting stuff but likes the skin to skin of Nuru / massage and not doing sex work with condoms.

I've got an appointment with Venus Nicole next month, I think I'm even more excited for the milking table with a drop dead spinner than I was for the Nuru. This shit is expensive! Her reviews from the erotic review dot com are flawless for the past 3 years spanning multiple cities. Definitely a premium experience.

Kester Diamond
12-12-22, 10:48
Awesome. Thanks for the info, I'll cross Rose of the list.

I just did a 90 min B2 B / Nuru with SexyMae, it was top notch! She's lost weight since her post / OF videos. I did half and half, massage and Nuru. Highly recommend if you like them thick / tats / down to earth. She used to do escorting stuff but likes the skin to skin of Nuru / massage and not doing sex work with condoms.

I've got an appointment with Venus Nicole next month, I think I'm even more excited for the milking table with a drop dead spinner than I was for the Nuru. This shit is expensive! Her reviews from the erotic review dot com are flawless for the past 3 years spanning multiple cities. Definitely a premium experience.So what exactly comes with her nuru?

Does she use real gel or lotion?

Does she blow you raw or with a condom?

Does she give you a tit job?

I get that she lost some weight and that's great but what would we be expecting were we to want to see her?

NerdyGuy66
12-12-22, 13:49
Hi guys,

Visiting from Seattle, here for 2 days, wanted a sensual massage. I see old messages, looking for any Latinas If possible.

Please feel free to ping me if you can.

Thanks guys. Enjoying the weather here.

BestKiter
12-12-22, 16:32
Top Spa and Great Spa are my two go-to spots, but saw the other posts and was in the mood for Latinas.

Saw other posts about AZ Sunflowers. I texted the number to ask who was available. Told Natalie and Bella.

Went to location at 44th and University, walked up the stairs and rang the white doorbell.

Bella answered, pretty girl in nice lingerie that matched the pics. Not real but very real looking and feeling up top. Asked if I had been there before, just replied yes. Placed $$ on the table. Got undressed and laid face down on the inflatable mattress in the floor (had sheets and a towel on the mattress).

Very poor massage. No effort at all. She got undressed and told me to roll over. Quick CBJ (BBBJ not allowed. Offered more), no DATY (again, offered more), then CFS. Cowgirl, Mish, then doggy.

Overall, not great but not terrible either. I'm not sure if I would go back. Would definitely go back if DATY and BBBJ were available.Hey, what were the girls like? Were they younger? Slim?

Thanks.

BestKiter
12-12-22, 16:37
Hey guys,

I found my alternative to the AMPs, makes it easy to know who you can see without actually heading there to an AMP.

Https://www.myalbum.com/folder/U6a5Gd74eL7Y

I am very happy that I did go to the pre-screening process to see Mina. I went to the pre-screening process beginning of last week and luckily I did because I wanted to see her on Friday. I met her in my experience was just the same, awesome.

I opted for the half hour and my experience was awesome.

I'd really hope they make it in Arizona because have a hard time finding places with hot girls and surely good service.

Yes, TOPS was great but seems more hit and miss. I rather pay $ more and have a sure and reliable experience.

$$$ was paid for the HHR.

Discreetly1234
12-12-22, 19:46
Hey Guys, Going to be visiting the area soon and was interested in Top Spa. After reading through reviews and searching, I am still having trouble finding the location for this place. If anyone can help confirm the name or location, please let me know. Feel free to PM me as well. Thanks and stay safe out there.

Apex3333
12-12-22, 22:37
Hey Guys, Going to be visiting the area soon and was interested in Top Spa. After reading through reviews and searching, I am still having trouble finding the location for this place. If anyone can help confirm the name or location, please let me know. Feel free to PM me as well. Thanks and stay safe out there.It's the one on 753 Alma School. You don't want to go to the one on Guadalupe.

Member #6325
12-12-22, 23:05
So what exactly comes with her nuru?

Does she use real gel or lotion?

Does she blow you raw or with a condom?

Does she give you a tit job?

I get that she lost some weight and that's great but what would we be expecting were we to want to see her?Real gel.

If she does, it would be CBJ, but I wasn't there for that.

Tit job yes.

Encourages touch on tits with nuru gel. She puts on a specific, waterproof thong so you can touch her ass / pussy but it's all over the thong.

Jrcnr
12-13-22, 10:24
Hey guys,

I found my alternative to the AMPs, makes it easy to know who you can see without actually heading there to an AMP.

I am very happy that I did go to the pre-screening process to see Mina. I went to the pre-screening process beginning of last week and luckily I did because I wanted to see her on Friday. I met her in my experience was just the same, awesome.

I'd really hope they make it in Arizona because have a hard time finding places with hot girls and surely good service.

Yes, TOPS was great but seems more hit and miss. I rather pay $ more and have a sure and reliable experience.

$$$ was paid for the HHR.Hope they stick around. This is definitely one to put in the mix!

Selasorp
12-14-22, 02:59
That is way too much for a half hour without FS.

Hey guys,

$$$ was paid for the HHR.

Donegal1
12-14-22, 13:07
After reading the reviews here I was very disappointed in Top spa. Older lady Sasha. Rushed service lousy massage and overpriced. Paid for an hour got 30. What a let down. Looks = 5; massage = 2. Won't repeat. Better places in Tucson.

Peacekeeper
12-14-22, 14:23
After reading the reviews here I was very disappointed in Top spa. Older lady Sasha. Rushed service lousy massage and overpriced. Paid for an hour got 30. What a let down. Looks = 5; massage = 2. Won't repeat. Better places in Tucson.I was in top spa on Tuesday and got zoey I believed. Paid the usual amount and she wanted an extra 40 for table shower. Kills the mood right away with that tactic. Very rush and lousy service. I agreed it has gotten downhill.

Red5643
12-14-22, 16:15
Does anyone have any intel on Mya's new spot? Just has cross-streets in her AS ad, but wondering if it's a shop with walk-ins.

BestKiter
12-14-22, 22:12
BTW. It was FS. Same but better than Tops.

That is way too much for a half hour without FS.

TucsonMonger
12-15-22, 00:12
Hey guys,

$$$ was paid for the HHR.Did you go with the dick pick option for screening?

BestKiter
12-15-22, 00:28
Yep. Never understood that.

Why? Mak3 sure I'm not 20" LOL.

Did you go with the dick pick option for screening?

MontataBoy
12-15-22, 00:33
Yes in fact she did, she was quite open, sorry I didn't put that in.Thanks, I made a visit today. Pretty much as you said. I even had to wait 20 minutes for someone to clear out. My therapist was very short and had C / D tits. 30 ish and offered everything. I just went for HE at the same price you quoted. No table shower but her stroking made up for it. So I left happy. She said two new young pretty girls soon as I left. Will try again as it's a nice option in my neck of the woods.

IsntnsAFun
12-15-22, 01:22
I was waiting for some promising reviews in this forum before I visited AMP this time. Thanks to the senior member from Chi who posted his experience with Mandy. So I decided to visit Mesa, but still was thinking whether to go to TOPS or Aloha. My last experience at TOPS was sub par, whereas my last visit to Aloha with Kiki was great (refer to my previous review). So Aloha it is. After work it was almost 8:30 PM last Saturday, so I checked the closing time for Aloha and it was 10 PM. Unlike last time, I had exactly the right entry fee with me for 45 minutes. While paying the entry fee, I was about to ask for Mandy (and I have no clue how she looks). But just before I asked, a beautiful chick came out, so I didn't ask Mamasen for Mandy. But luckily it was Mandy (I didn't even ask her name till end of the session & who came out to pick me.

As soon as I entered the room, I asked for a TS. Then itself started cuddling her, smooching a lot and exploring south. After giving the usual for the Full Service, she took me to Shower room. I laid my belly down, and after soaping me she started a great slide on me. I also explored her on the side with my hand. Once she washed my back, she started the TIA (toss my salad). It was a great experience, and I have had this experience before in an AMP in NJ. On the flip, she cleaned the little tom and gave a nice BBBJ. Once again, I had to stop her to end me there itself.

Came to the room, and the massage was not offered. So I took some time to give her a smooth rub while exploring her beautiful assets. She is a Chinese gal definitely in her mid 30's, and with her experience she knows how to pleasure a man. I enjoyed some with DATY and a great 69. She was a great kisser, but less tongue action. She was a little shy in certain areas like the hip and armpits, so I couldn't perform an armpit fetish. After 20+ minutes of playing, I finally finished in the Lotus position. After a hot towel cleanup, she offered me water. I asked her how long she will be in Aloha, she said "a month", I guess she is here till new year. On my way out she introduced me to other providers, one was very petite and beautiful (name was Kyle or Kylie or something starts in K), and another one was a little mature but with great racks.

LMR2002
12-15-22, 14:02
Greetings everyone,

Bit of a shot in the dark. Wondering if anyone in the past had been to 90210 Massage in Chandler. There used to be a girl there, Lucy (later changed her name to Annie, whatever that means). Had disappeared right when Covid started, then suddenly is there this past June, only to disappear again. Just curious if anyone has been there and knows who I'm talking about. If not, no worries! Keep up the good reviews. Laters!

AzHooligan
12-15-22, 14:46
I tried Hawaii spa and freedom both of Gilbert and broadway and Hawaii was closed and Freedom has a sign up closed for remodeling, I drove down to Mesa drive and southern to a spot that's by the coin laundry on the southwest corner and it looks like it was gutted, no signs or anything. Probably just couldn't keep their lease.

FellowMonger
12-15-22, 19:57
Came in to Aloha again. Mamasan greeted me and I told her I was looking for Mandy (I called in advance). Had to wait 10 min but Mandy came in and gave me a kiss and a deep hug and said she remembered me. Paid. 4 for a half hour and 1. 6 for BBBJ and CFS with table shower. Great table shower. She had me on my belly and scrubbed me down with body sliding and tossed my salad. On the flip after a quick wash, BBBJ and more salad tossing, really getting in there. Went to the room and she dried me off more then tossed my salad some more then another great BBBJ. She hopped on top for some CFS and not going to lie I couldn't hold it in and she drained me. Worth it.

ExploringRubs
12-15-22, 22:08
I will be in the Phoenix area end of next month, staying in Apache Junction. Being not familiar with the area, and especially where the massage parlors are (Asian, Latino, Caucatians are all fine), I would appreciate some guidance on what places I might enjoy that are close to Meridian and Southern intersection. The more services available the better.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Jrcnr
12-15-22, 22:32
I will be in the Phoenix area end of next month, staying in Apache Junction. Being not familiar with the area, and especially where the massage parlors are (Asian, Latino, Caucatians are all fine), I would appreciate some guidance on what places I might enjoy that are close to Meridian and Southern intersection. The more services available the better.

Thanks in advance for the help.Travel to Mesa its not that far. Check out Tops or Aloha.

IndyJon
12-16-22, 01:02

Thanks in advance for the help.The closest place to where you'll be is probably Red Mountain Spa at 9124 East Apache Trail. It gets pretty good reviews (I haven't been there myself) and has a mix of different providers.

JoeDocks11
12-16-22, 07:54
Yep. Never understood that.

Why? Mak3 sure I'm not 20" LOL.Guys, you need to consider the downside of sending Dick pics. If it turns out the receiver is a minor, it's a felony. Seems like a great way to set someone up.

WhiteLog
12-16-22, 10:45
Travel to Mesa its not that far. Check out Tops or Aloha.What is the address location of Aloha??

Jack Reachher
12-16-22, 12:51
What is the address location of Aloha??5x0 w Broadway.

PhxEngine
12-16-22, 16:17
What is the address location of Aloha??Click the RM banner and go to Mesa. It's almost always in the top 5 results. Located near Broadway and county club. I haven't been recently but probably due for a visit soon.

Ternymph
12-16-22, 16:35
Looking at heading over. Anyone know who is in the line up?

Phcoyotes
12-16-22, 19:23
Went to Aloha to she if Mandy was all that people are saying she is. I called to make sure she was working and the lady on the phone said yes. When I got there, I had to wait about ten minutes for her to be available. While I was waiting, another girl came out to try and tempt me but the mamasan stopped her and told her that I was there for Mandy. It's good to know they didn't pull a switch and just call any girl that was available "Mandy". When she walked in, I was really happy! Beautiful face and a very nice all natural body. She's small and petite with C's and perky eraser nipples. I asked about the table shower and she said yes but it might be a cold. Normal routine in there. There was lots of body slide, groping, salad tossing, and a BBBJ preview. Once we were both all clean, we went back to the room and the fun began. I didn't lay down on the table as I wanted to get straight to the fun. She gave more BBBJ and although she does not deepthroat, it is still very good. After that she allowed me daty for at least 5 to 10 minutes. She has very nice lips and allowed me to insert 2 fingers. She was squirming all over the place so I think she had an O. After that, I suited up and pounded away for about 10 minutes in several different positions. When I was ready I told her that I wanted to finish on her tits. I'm not sure if she understood what I was saying, but I pulled the cover off and came on her stomach, tits, and neck. She seemed to enjoy it. She cleaned me up, offered some water, and I was out the door. I will definitely be going back before she leaves next month. This was one of the best encounters I've had either at an AMP or with an escort in over a year.

CheezeCup
12-17-22, 00:24
Decided to make the trip to Orange to see who was working. I walked in then the window opened and saw Crystal. I had seen her at Aloha before. She is real good. I paid for the hour and went in. She escorted me to one of the rooms and she asked me if I wanted to take a shower. I said yes. She told me to undress and that she would be right back. She has some real soft and big breast and plum lips. I was in for a treat. She comes back and gets to go to the shower room. The experience is awesome. She is so good. She suck cock like no other and the way she plays, just wow. We wrapped up the shower and headed back to the room. We began to go at it. She gets so into to it. I get so turn on by the way she looks at you and kisses. I started to go a little harder on her because she made loose sense and just wanted to come. Went through several positions until I pop in the cover. We cleaned up and talked for a bit. She loves to talk and I enjoy a good convo. She told me she is her until the end of the month and leaves for while. Thankfully I saw her before hand. Paid the 160 and I was on my way.

Apex3333
12-17-22, 02:58
Decided to make the trip to Orange to see who was working. I walked in then the window opened and saw Crystal. I had seen her at Aloha before. She is real good. I paid for the hour and went in. She escorted me to one of the rooms and she asked me if I wanted to take a shower. I said yes. She told me to undress and that she would be right back. She has some real soft and big breast and plum lips. I was in for a treat. She comes back and gets to go to the shower room. The experience is awesome. She is so good. She suck cock like no other and the way she plays, just wow. We wrapped up the shower and headed back to the room. We began to go at it. She gets so into to it. I get so turn on by the way she looks at you and kisses. I started to go a little harder on her because she made loose sense and just wanted to come. Went through several positions until I pop in the cover. We cleaned up and talked for a bit. She loves to talk and I enjoy a good convo. She told me she is her until the end of the month and leaves for while. Thankfully I saw her before hand. Paid the 160 and I was on my way.I don't even care that this is either a self review or a mamasan account trying to work up some business. Spelling and grammar sucks, but Crystal is definitely worth the visit. Happy December to those of you in the west valley.

Recess38
12-17-22, 14:09
At the window, decided on the one hour massage. Crystal led me to the room and told me to take off my clothes. I put her 1.6 tip on the dresser, and she said "Thank you. Do you want to start with a massage?" I said "yes". She cleaned up my privates with wet wipes and a hot towel. She had me lay face down on the table gave me a wonderful massage complete with oil, forearms, and elbows. Very relaxing. Flipped over and she started right in with BBBJ and BLS. She deep throated the banana and got about 70% of him before choking a little. She continued the BBBJ, but not as deep. I was enjoying playing with her breasts while she continued the delightful BBBJ.

She spun around for 69 and put her beautiful kitty on my face. Had her almost there, but then she stopped and had me sit up on the edge of the table while she knelt down on the floor and continued the BBBJ with the occasional DT. On the second DT, I held her head there until she gagged. I thought she might be upset with me, but no. She let me do it two more times with no objections!

I almost finished right there but she stopped and applied the cover for CFS. She applied some lube to her kitty and got up on the table spread eagle for missionary. I jumped on her and plunged inside her as deep as I could. Didn't go as deep as I planned. Her kitty was tight, and I only got about 3/4 of the banana in. Felt great, took my breath away and hers too (both of us gasping). After a few slow in-and-outs, things became amazing. She was urging me to go harder and faster. I had her head and body jerking with each stroke. Slowed down a bit and she started kissing my neck. Then she started sucking my nipples (I did not care for that, but it distracted me from nutting). Then, she closed her legs together with mine on the outside. Kitty so tight, and with all that lubrication, I was ready to finish. I stopped and looked into her eyes. She asked me if she could finish me with a BBBJ+HJ. I agreed and climbed off.

I laid down face-up on the table. She removed the condom and cleaned me up. Started the wonderful BBBJ HJ. I tried to get a finger into her kitty but failed. She stopped and lubed up my fingers for some kitty-play and continued the BBBJ+HJ. She finished me right away. She rinsed her mouth with mouthwash and spit the mixture into the cup (and repeated a second time). Hot towel cleanup, mouthwash for me. I am a happy man.

AssHat
12-17-22, 16:59
In general I like to take my time at an AMP and would prefer a full hour if I can get consistently sensual massage.

But I have the impression that AMP girls in general, and especially FS places. Really want you to go for the half hour only. It obviously makes sense for the girl especially since she gets the same tip regardless.

Do you guys just go for 30 minutes?

WhatHurts
12-18-22, 11:58
In general I like to take my time at an AMP and would prefer a full hour if I can get consistently sensual massage.

But I have the impression that AMP girls in general, and especially FS places. Really want you to go for the half hour only. It obviously makes sense for the girl especially since she gets the same tip regardless.

Do you guys just go for 30 minutes?I usually split the difference and do 50 for 45 minutes. Not as rushed that way and the girls don't seem to mind.

Heel Lover
12-19-22, 15:36
Saw a listing on rub Maps for this place. I know it says non erotic (which is fine) as I'd be looking for no more than L1 anyway or just a good massage.

What really got my attention was that it said the masseuses were Chinese (which is what I've experienced at any of the places I've gone to), but also had Thai or Vietnamese ladies. I'm in need of a good massage (again non erotic is ok) and a pretty lady or a different type would be great (without breaking the bank and going to a massage envy type of place). I do love the Asian ladies! Older isn't necessarily a bad thing either as long as we're not talking 60 plus haha. I guess I'm a guy with simple needs (most times).

I see that the latest rub maps review is over a year old, so not asking for that since that is old info and most likely things have changed by now.

And just for good measure, I'll throw this in. I went to Shady Oaks Stapley and Baseline I'd say within the last month. Awful experience. Was just looking for good massage (nothing extra) and knew that's all it was there. However, the lady kept leaving the room and checking her cell phone. The 45 dollar special was for 45 minutes, not an hour BTW.

Felt rushed from the moment walking in (lady at the front wasn't exactly friendly). Will never go back. Highly NOT recommended even for. Well I was going to say therapeutic or good massage but anything really.

AzskyDiver
12-19-22, 18:35
I forgot to ask her name, but based on other reports, I'm pretty sure I saw crystal. Paid for the hhr, and a little hotty grabbed my by the hand and led me back. Put her tip $. 6 on the table and disrobed. After a couple minutes she returned and the fun ensured. Brief back and shoulder rub then she asked if I was ready to turn over. To my surprise, her level of clothing already matched mine. Lfk, BBBJ, cfs missionary, then BBBJCIM finish. She didn't spit into a cup. Cleaned me up with a hot towel and fetched the " I know where you've been "tiny bottle of water. Gave me a big hug, groped my package for good luck and walked me to the door. I will return.

Scott Phoenix
12-19-22, 19:16
Looking at heading over. Anyone know who is in the line up?Amy was there last week.

AzHooligan
12-19-22, 19:31
I was in the area last week and popped in WONDER and it was one lady who looked about mid 40's and all I can remember seeing was her teeth, reminded me of a shark. She was not a looker. So I ran out and ended up at another spot in chandler down the road on the southwest corner of cooper and ray rd. Got a decent massage with a l1 ending.

By a decent looking mid 30's Chinese woman.

Saw a listing on rub Maps for this place. I know it says non erotic (which is fine) as I'd be looking for no more than L1 anyway or just a good massage.

What really got my attention was that it said the masseuses were Chinese (which is what I've experienced at any of the places I've gone to), but also had Thai or Vietnamese ladies. I'm in need of a good massage (again non erotic is ok) and a pretty lady or a different type would be great (without breaking the bank and going to a massage envy type of place). I do love the Asian ladies! Older isn't necessarily a bad thing either as long as we're not talking 60 plus haha. I guess I'm a guy with simple needs (most times).

I see that the latest rub maps review is over a year old, so not asking for that since that is old info and most likely things have changed by now.

And just for good measure, I'll throw this in. I went to Shady Oaks Stapley and Baseline I'd say within the last month. Awful experience. Was just looking for good massage (nothing extra) and knew that's all it was there. However, the lady kept leaving the room and checking her cell phone. The 45 dollar special was for 45 minutes, not an hour BTW.

Felt rushed from the moment walking in (lady at the front wasn't exactly friendly). Will never go back. Highly NOT recommended even for. Well I was going to say therapeutic or good massage but anything really.

Limerence
12-20-22, 12:25
I forgot to ask her name, but based on other reports, I'm pretty sure I saw crystal. Paid for the hhr, and a little hotty grabbed my by the hand and led me back. Put her tip $. 6 on the table and disrobed. After a couple minutes she returned and the fun ensured.I had the same experience except that I got a table shower. Had a good time. She said she was leaving soon and that she has rotated back to town a couple times before. Will try to see her before she head off to San Fran.

Limerence
12-20-22, 12:41
I went to Aloha and got Mandy. All the other reports are right. Great visit. I had to wait when I got there since they were getting a supply delivery. Lots of water, Kleenex, mouth wash and Clorox. Good to see they have plenty of cleaning supplies.

Needed9
12-20-22, 18:39
Anybody have a recommendation in PHX for somebody giving a real massage with some erotic, HE, behaviour? Not just FS with a shitty rub.

Greatly appreciate it.

Kester Diamond
12-20-22, 19:59
Anybody have a recommendation in PHX for somebody giving a real massage with some erotic, HE, behaviour? Not just FS with a shitty rub.

Greatly appreciate it.Mia in Tempe has tons of reviews that are all good and so does Renee Hartz on the west side.

Heel Lover
12-21-22, 07:47
I was in the area last week and popped in WONDER and it was one lady who looked about mid 40's and all I can remember seeing was her teeth, reminded me of a shark. She was not a looker. So I ran out and ended up at another spot in chandler down the road on the southwest corner of cooper and ray rd. Got a decent massage with a l1 ending.

By a decent looking mid 30's Chinese woman.Thanks for this great road report. Brilliant reference of shark as well. I will stay the Hell away from wonder foot haha.

SkolViking
12-21-22, 08:28
Coming soon to Phoenix. I cannot locate Orange Blossom on maps or online. Can I get an address or phone number?

Thanks in advance!

Bigboobs
12-21-22, 08:39
Coming soon to Phoenix. I cannot locate Orange Blossom on maps or online. Can I get an address or phone number?

Thanks in advance!https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-orange-blossom-massage-glendale-az-165152#rubmaps.

5030 West Peoria Ave #107.

Glendale, Arizona 85301.

Crystal is awesome, I saw here at Aloha awhile ago and she knows how to suck it deep with a little gag, but she keeps going. Enjoy and report back.

NativeAz53
12-21-22, 09:16
Mia in Tempe has tons of reviews that are all good and so does Renee Hartz on the west side.2nd Mia not Renee. Samantha the athletic built massage therapist has good reviews.

AussChub
12-23-22, 22:24
Fellas looking to experience Korean. On RM it looks like W spa may have what I am looking for but I can't find a review. Tops is cool but I heard Korean places may have a wilder experience? If not W spa anything Korean or Thai in the east valley would be awesome. Thanks.Did you ever try the place? I was thinking about trying it tonight and wanted to see what was offered. It's hard to search for "W". Appreciate any information. Thanks.

SpaSearcher
12-24-22, 15:20
https://adultsearch.com/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/2928391

I checked out Ruby this week because I wanted a Latina girl, I've been trying to reach Mya but she is so hard to get ahold of, if anyone has any secrets let me know because she doesn't answer calls or texts and her new location has a locked door.

Back to Ruby.

I showed up and she answered the door, the place is easy to find but small. The table is very small and in a cramped room. She looks good for her age, huge ass and tits. The massage was quite good and it was a good mix from the normal AMP feel and massage. She didn't rush the flip which was nice. On the flip she gave me the options which ranged from 100 to 300 for everything. I just chose a good handshake for the road, she took her top off and I got to enjoy her huge assets which are very nice.

Overall, I will not repeat because the room was so damn small and I could hear the business next door too much.

I really want to try out Mya but she is a unicorn apparently.

BearsFaninaz
12-24-22, 19:00

By a decent looking mid 30's Chinese woman.What is a L1 ending? I was going to try there today when saw Sunny was closed early where I go for a decent massage, but wasn't sure what to expect and didn't have time to run and get more $$.

IndyJon
12-24-22, 23:36
What is a L1 ending? I was going to try there today when saw Sunny was closed early where I go for a decent massage, but wasn't sure what to expect and didn't have time to run and get more $$.That means a hand finish.

AzskyDiver
12-26-22, 10:49
I decided to go out for Chinese on Christmas. Called OB and was eagerly invited over. Show up and drew Sofia. Went for 45 minutes and it was just as good if not better than my visit last week with Crystal.

Brief back rub followed by a table shower where she paid attention to every crack and crevice and a few minutes of BBBJ.

Back to the room and it was game on. Dried me while continuing the BBBJ. Got me close a couple times, wrapped me up and climbed on for some cg and rcg. Time was getting close so I flipped her over and finished in the bag.

If I can return before they rotate out. I'll try 4 hands next.

DollarBill50
12-26-22, 11:36
Coming in for the game this weekend. I know it's going to be busy as hell in your town.

But are there anyplace to recommend or stay away from?

Decent massage but fun FS.

Ndphx
12-26-22, 14:47
See my DM.

https://adultsearch.com/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/2928391

I checked out Ruby this week because I wanted a Latina girl, I've been trying to reach Mya but she is so hard to get ahold of, if anyone has any secrets let me know because she doesn't answer calls or texts and her new location has a locked door.

Back to Ruby.

I showed up and she answered the door, the place is easy to find but small. The table is very small and in a cramped room. She looks good for her age, huge ass and tits. The massage was quite good and it was a good mix from the normal AMP feel and massage. She didn't rush the flip which was nice. On the flip she gave me the options which ranged from 100 to 300 for everything. I just chose a good handshake for the road, she took her top off and I got to enjoy her huge assets which are very nice.

Overall, I will not repeat because the room was so damn small and I could hear the business next door too much.

I really want to try out Mya but she is a unicorn apparently.

PhxEngine
12-27-22, 13:31
I was curious about Mandy based on the reviews here. I stopped by and asked for her and the mamasan told me she would be right out. Then I saw a young, skinny, early 20's masseuse and asked for her. Mamasan said it wasn't Mandy and I said I didn't care. Her name is Nishi I think and she was amazing. Nice TS and then back to the room for more BBBJ, 69, CG, k9, and finish in mish. It was the best visit I've had since TOC closed down. I wish they would keep more girls like Nishi in the lineup at these places. If you agree then I recommend making a trip to Aloha before she's gone.

PhxEngine
12-27-22, 13:57
Did you ever try the place? I was thinking about trying it tonight and wanted to see what was offered. It's hard to search for "W". Appreciate any information. Thanks.Has anyone tried it yet? If this is the place on Warner and Kyrene I think it looks legit. Curious if anyone has TOFFT yet?

WhatHurts
12-27-22, 15:24
Has anyone tried it yet? If this is the place on Warner and Kyrene I think it looks legit. Curious if anyone has TOFFT yet?There is a brand new review on RM today about W. Guy got a HJ and a PM if your into that.

Scott Phoenix
12-28-22, 15:40
I decided to go out for Chinese on Christmas. Called OB and was eagerly invited over. Show up and drew Sofia. Went for 45 minutes and it was just as good if not better than my visit last week with Crystal.

Brief back rub followed by a table shower where she paid attention to every crack and crevice and a few minutes of BBBJ.

Back to the room and it was game on. Dried me while continuing the BBBJ. Got me close a couple times, wrapped me up and climbed on for some cg and rcg. Time was getting close so I flipped her over and finished in the bag.

If I can return before they rotate out. I'll try 4 hands next.Crystal is flying back to California this Saturday. Her best friend is Selena. They spend a few months a year in Phoenix and the rest of the year in San Francisco.

RileySmom
12-29-22, 13:01
Hey guys. Visiting from Washington. And recs for fun in between and Scottsdale and Talking Stick?

Would live to see Mandy for what she offers, but it's a bit of a haul. Thanks.

Kester Diamond
12-29-22, 13:21
Has anyone tried it yet? If this is the place on Warner and Kyrene I think it looks legit. Curious if anyone has TOFFT yet?That's a convenient location for me, I may give it a go next week but would love to here of a successful visit before I go so if anyone does please report back.

Jrcnr
12-29-22, 14:36
Hey guys. Visiting from Washington. And recs for fun in between and Scottsdale and Talking Stick?

Would live to see Mandy for what she offers, but it's a bit of a haul. Thanks.I live in Scottsdale and I suggest to make the haul. From you it's only 15 mins.

DannyBoy63
12-29-22, 17:51
Has anyone tried it yet? If this is the place on Warner and Kyrene I think it looks legit. Curious if anyone has TOFFT yet?W is on McClintock and Elliott. It is behind the auto repair shop on the McClintock side. I stopped by once a year or so ago and no one was available and haven't been back. The place on Warner and Kyrene by the Home Depot is a 2nd location of 90210 and is legit.

IndyJon
12-29-22, 20:37
W is on McClintock and Elliott. It is behind the auto repair shop on the McClintock side. I stopped by once a year or so ago and no one was available and haven't been back. The place on Warner and Kyrene by the Home Depot is a 2nd location of 90210 and is legit.There's another place called Massage W that isn't either of those places. It's at 430 West Warner Road in Tempe. That's what's being asked about.

AzHooligan
12-29-22, 21:47
Dang tried to get to aloha to see Mandy but called and she was gone. Told nishi and kiki were the new girls. Going to have to pop in and check them out.

Querendon
12-29-22, 22:25
Last week I took a look at rubmaps, and saw that there was a girl at serenity spa (Peoria Ave) named "Yomi" (don't have premium, just saw a few posts), she seems to be very popular cause she had several reviews and comments, so Monday I called to make an appointment with her and they told me she is no longer there, so I went to top spa and I got a girl named Yomi (very cute, petite, with a nice front, received a good service expected from top spa).

Just out of curiosity checked rubmaps today, and there was a review of a girl named Yomi again from serenity spa, did anyone know if that's the same from top?

BTW I recommend Yomi from top she is leaving next week, in case anyone wants to try.

Jrcnr
12-30-22, 06:40
Dang tried to get to aloha to see Mandy but called and she was gone. Told nishi and kiki were the new girls. Going to have to pop in and check them out.Ha. Yesterday evening I did the same; only Kiki and Nishi / Nanshi were working. I did go in and asked for the latter. I'm glad I did. Completely a sweetheart and eagar to please. I was out in 20 mins. LOL. Unfortunately her last day is tomorrow, Saturday. I'll definitely try to stop before she leaves.

Bacardi1314
12-30-22, 07:58
Visiting from out of town, and trying to search for an address for Aloha. The only thing I can find is a location on Hayden Street, looks like it's next to Costco, in Scottsdale. Is this the correct location, or is there another one? Thank you in advance for all of your help.

WhoMe111
12-30-22, 09:39
Visiting from out of town, and trying to search for an address for Aloha. The only thing I can find is a location on Hayden Street, looks like it's next to Costco, in Scottsdale. Is this the correct location, or is there another one? Thank you in advance for all of your help.https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-aloha-spa-mesa-az-120899#rubmaps.

54* W. Broadway.

RileySmom
12-30-22, 11:07
I live in Scottsdale and I suggest to make the haul. From you it's only 15 mins.Thanks Jr. Looks like I'm out of luck on Mandy. I wonder if Nishi (has the same level of service as Mandy.

Bigboobs
12-30-22, 12:39
There's another place called Massage W that isn't either of those places. It's at 430 West Warner Road in Tempe. That's what's being asked about.Based on Yelp reviews, it's got to be legit.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/massage-w-tempe

Especially when the "wife" writes the review about her couples massage with her husband. Don't think the husband gets his "HE" while the "dead weight" wife is there with him. He would most likely rather be at a real "tug shack" like the rest of us.

Jack Reachher
12-30-22, 18:53
I saw Nishi at aloha the other day. Very pretty, skinny, small tits, great body. Paid for hour. 6, then otw to room asked for ts and gave $ . 6 . She took me in back with towel covering me for great ts. Just got lfk and BBBJ no rimming but that's fine. Back to room and good BBBJ and 69, no fiv. Then cover and Mish with lfk. Overall always a good time there.

IndyJon
12-30-22, 20:29
Based on Yelp reviews, it's got to be legit.

Especially when the "wife" writes the review about her couples massage with her husband. Don't think the husband gets his "HE" while the "dead weight" wife is there with him. He would most likely rather be at a real "tug shack" like the rest of us.Someone was there just a few days ago (on Rub Maps) and they said they got a hand finish from "Lucy. ".

Jrcnr
12-30-22, 23:47
Someone was there just a few days ago (on Rub Maps) and they said they got a hand finish from "Lucy. ".That doesn't sound right, the wife writes a review being legit in here? At least to me it doesn't.

Jrcnr
12-30-22, 23:49
Thanks Jr. Looks like I'm out of luck on Mandy. I wonder if Nishi (has the same level of service as Mandy.Doesn't.

Nishi is fantastic! I stopped by last night and Mandy had left a little early. Just get there you'll have fun.

Kester Diamond
12-31-22, 13:50
Based on Yelp reviews, it's got to be legit.

Especially when the "wife" writes the review about her couples massage with her husband. Don't think the husband gets his "HE" while the "dead weight" wife is there with him. He would most likely rather be at a real "tug shack" like the rest of us.It was open at 9:15 pm the other day when I went to get a pizza from picazzos. Are legit Asian joints open after 9 pm on a week night?

Heel Lover
12-31-22, 17:54
That doesn't sound right, the wife writes a review being legit in here? At least to me it doesn't.Could have been a review for the wrong place. Or maybe they were slow that day (it was posted in September so not exactly tourist time yet) and weren't going to refuse a walk in. Seeing it was a couple, didn't try anything (masseuse or the guy) and just did a legit massage. Who knows. But I doubt W is strictly legit.

AzMan1001
01-01-23, 19:56
Went to one of my favorites after coming back from overseas to see who was working. I went in and was greeted by a beautiful girl I have not seen before. Paid her the 60 for the hour and went in. I asked what was her name and she said Yoyo. She escorted me to the room and asked me if I wanted to shower and said yes. She told me to undress and she would be right back. She came back and told to go to the shower room and fun was had. She is so good with her tongue. We finished and dried off then went back to the room. She told me to lay down on the table and waited for Yoyo to comeback. She entered the room and began to kiss. She lips are soft. I could kissed them all day. She started to 69. She almost made me cum as I ate her pussy. She slipped the hat and began to ride me reverse cowgirl. Didn't last long and came. She felt so tight and couldn't hold it. We cleaned up and got dressed. Tipped her the 160 and I was on my way.

DFulton69
01-01-23, 22:04
If anyone with a RubMaps subscription could kindly tell me what the one review for Vicky says, I'd greatly appreciate it. I've seen her a few times, lots of teasing and a DIY the last time, wondering if there's more to be had. Thanks.

IndyJon
01-01-23, 23:14
If anyone with a RubMaps subscription could kindly tell me what the one review for Vicky says, I'd greatly appreciate it. I've seen her a few times, lots of teasing and a DIY the last time, wondering if there's more to be had. Thanks.The one review echos your DIY experience.

SteelyRick
01-02-23, 12:52
It was open at 9:15 pm the other day when I went to get a pizza from picazzos. Are legit Asian joints open after 9 pm on a week night?This is absolutely correct, no legit Asian place is open till 10. As a matter of fact, in my mongering career I have yet to find a legit Asian place. Over time I always end up with a hand job.

Or out right fucking them, even in the places with curtains. Many of these ladies had dozens of legit Yelp reviews.

On a side note, I do have a friend who went with his girlfriend to a Foot Spa and got a handy while they were talking to each other thru the wall.

AzHooligan
01-02-23, 13:48
Stopped by serenity massage on the south east corner of chandler heights and alma school the other day around 7 pm and it looked like only one girl was working. This spot was legit for me, I should have known because she was in scrubs. I needed a massage so I stayed. She draped me with a sheet and began a decent massage. When she got to my legs she pushed the sheet to the side and started rubbing my ass and grazed the boys from the back a few times. On the flip she worked my legs some more and again folded the sheet up against my junk so it didn't pop out. But she still slid under and grazed the boys and mr Johnson a few times. When I tried to move the sheet to give her easy access she panicked and said oh no no no. So I let her finish a good massage and I bounced. May try again when I need a good massage again. YMMV.

AzskyDiver
01-02-23, 13:51
This is absolutely correct, no legit Asian place is open till 10. As a matter of fact, in my mongering career I have yet to find a legit Asian place. Over time I always end up with a hand job.

Or out right fucking them, even in the places with curtains. Many of these ladies had dozens of legit Yelp reviews.

On a side note, I do have a friend who went with his girlfriend to a Foot Spa and got a handy while they were talking to each other thru the wall.Your friend might be a hero. I've received a BJ while on the phone with my SO but never in adjoining rooms. I used to be a skydiving instructor. One of my students worked at massage envy and always took care of me when I went there. Alas, she met some guy and decided to stop the extras.

Kbdb2488
01-02-23, 15:09
Anyone know the current lineup at Top spa?

IndyJon
01-02-23, 15:18
Stopped by serenity massage on the south east corner of chandler heights and alma school the other day around 7 pm and it looked like only one girl was working. This spot was legit for me, I should have known because she was in scrubs. I needed a massage so I stayed. She draped me with a sheet and began a decent massage. When she got to my legs she pushed the sheet to the side and started rubbing my ass and grazed the boys from the back a few times. On the flip she worked my legs some more and again folded the sheet up against my junk so it didn't pop out. But she still slid under and grazed the boys and mr Johnson a few times. When I tried to move the sheet to give her easy access she panicked and said oh no no no. So I let her finish a good massage and I bounced. May try again when I need a good massage again. YMMV.There's Luxury Massage at that location (although there's nothing technically at the southeast corner of Chandler Heights and Alma School; Luxury Massage is technically north of Chandler Heights on Alma School). Is that what you're talking about or is there a new place? Luxury Massage is in the same shopping center as Safeway.

I've been to Luxury Massage a few times and haven't gotten any extra services. They do a good massage though.

IndyJon
01-02-23, 15:21
If anyone with a RubMaps subscription could kindly tell me what the one review for Vicky says, I'd greatly appreciate it. I've seen her a few times, lots of teasing and a DIY the last time, wondering if there's more to be had. Thanks.I forgot that I've been there too. I saw Angelina back in August. I didn't get any extra services there or DIY but it seemed like she was trying to give off the signs. I love when they lean over you from the head of the table when you're face-up. That usually gets me going. I kept my hands to myself though.

AzHooligan
01-02-23, 15:59
Yeah I been to luxury a few times with no luck. But yeah serenity must be a new spot.

There's Luxury Massage at that location (although there's nothing technically at the southeast corner of Chandler Heights and Alma School; Luxury Massage is technically north of Chandler Heights on Alma School). Is that what you're talking about or is there a new place? Luxury Massage is in the same shopping center as Safeway.

I've been to Luxury Massage a few times and haven't gotten any extra services. They do a good massage though.

Zmac1
01-03-23, 01:06
Here is her recent ad on sumosear: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/so-this-is-it/46627105.

I saw her in December and I had a good time. She had a great personality, thin body and those tits didn't look at all reduced LOL. Her rubdown is decent but the fun begins in the flip. Your hands will work OT with her chest. I had a chance to gently rub her clit and she seemed to really enjoy that (YMMV). Finished off on her chest, of course. She has 1-2 other girls that were working there, including a hot Asian girl named Tiffany that has quite a manmade rack and ass injections. Tyler really wanted me to get a 4-hand going with Tiff.What was the damage?

Frog41
01-03-23, 01:41
Visited and seen Coco. Very pretty and petite. Soft skin and perfect ass. Paid for half hour. Started with massage and then flipped. It had been quite some time as my last visit was not so much fun. This visit was good just felt a little rushed as I normally do an hour. Finished with BBBJCIM. Will repeat, this is my go to place due to convenience.

MacAttack1
01-03-23, 02:04
Anyone know the current lineup at Top spa?Went last week. I had Yumi. The others were Coco, Angel, and I didn't get to see the other girl (don't know if there was another, I'm sure there was though). Just a heads up, I believe I've seen these girls here recently in the past couple of months. I had Angel before, she had bolt ons, a tattoo I think. And I remember she tried to up charge me. Then after I declined and gave her the regular, she rushed the session. Might of been just my YMMV experience but just thought I'd put that out there. Maybe others had a better time with her.

IndyJon
01-03-23, 09:42
Yeah I been to luxury a few times with no luck. But yeah serenity must be a new spot.My mistake. For some reason I was thinking southwest corner and there's nothing there (maybe a church). I'll have to check out the southeast corner.

YouCon45
01-03-23, 11:28
Your friend might be a hero. I've received a BJ while on the phone with my SO but never in adjoining rooms. I used to be a skydiving instructor. One of my students worked at massage envy and always took care of me when I went there. Alas, she met some guy and decided to stop the extras.What's the best DZ's there will be going to Eloy while in town looking for more places to jump.

Jim2288
01-03-23, 16:17
First time to Aloha last week. I usually go to Great Spa or Top.

Saw Nisha (or Nysha. Something like that) - she was probably 90 lbs and tiny. Small A-cups and a tiny body.

Went for a table shower, enjoyed that, and then back to the room. BBBJ, 69, then slipped on the cover for mish and doggy to finish.

Enjoyed it, but prefer girls a little bit thicker with a little more up top. But she was fun. Would repeat.

JohnnyBuddha
01-03-23, 17:48
Anyone know the current lineup at Top spa?YoYo, Ida, Mimi, and Yumi.

Kester Diamond
01-03-23, 19:35
This is absolutely correct, no legit Asian place is open till 10. As a matter of fact, in my mongering career I have yet to find a legit Asian place. Over time I always end up with a hand job.

On a side note, I do have a friend who went with his girlfriend to a Foot Spa and got a handy while they were talking to each other thru the wall.Went today and got a fantastic massage, no clue ladies name, but as expected, rub and tug is on the menu. Legit focused massage with some clear indicators from the above average looking masseuse in scrubs. On flip she asked I accepted paid $100 and was completely relieved. I'll be back here.

MacAttack1
01-03-23, 22:44
YoYo, Ida, Mimi, and Yumi.Either I heard wrong and wasn't listening or they told me something different LOL. Was YoYo the same one from a few months ago? With blonde hair?

JtMonger
01-03-23, 22:59
Just got in town and wondering how things are at Great Spa these days? Anyone willing to help me out?

Thanks!

El Dub
01-04-23, 00:07
Went today and got a fantastic massage, no clue ladies name, but as expected, rub and tug is on the menu. Legit focused massage with some clear indicators from the above average looking masseuse in scrubs. On flip she asked I accepted paid $100 and was completely relieved. I'll be back here.Back where?

Fendter
01-04-23, 12:13
Back where?$100 for a rub and tug or was more on the menu?

Lostros
01-04-23, 13:03
Just got in town and wondering how things are at Great Spa these days? Anyone willing to help me out?

Thanks!Can confirm great spa was very great before the holidays. Had a pretty girl about 5'4 or so with C's licking everything she could and a body slide in the shower, all of the adjectives you would expect from the past reports. Also saw a very tiny bubbly thing with a's on the way out. Standard damages, no upsell.

BobMaximus
01-04-23, 17:32
Anyone ever get a season With Tiffany? She was mamasan and was pretty hott in my eyes? While I was waiting for an appointment she took me in the office and sat on the couch and was quite friendly I thought she was waiting for a room to open up so we could do a session? Just asking. Thanks in advance!

WestTraveler
01-04-23, 19:18
Back where?I followed the quotes backward and I think he means Massage W in Tempe. But, IMO, paying $100 for a happy ending is NUTZ!!

JohnnyBuddha
01-04-23, 20:30
Went to Orange for a lunch visit. I got Kiki, she is beautiful and a great body. She gave me a very fun thorough TS with teasing in front and back, also a good BBBJ preview on shower table. Dried me off and took me back to room for a brief back / shoulder massage and more teasing. I flipped over and she jumped on table for 69, DATY and BBBJ. She got me good and ready, she also tastes very sweet. I got up off table and had her lay on back, did some more DATY with her on table and then put on cover for standing Mish. Didn't take too long for me to finish, she cleaned me up, and sent me down the road with water. On the way out saw Angel and told me come back to see her or the other new girl, Lucky.

IndyJon
01-04-23, 20:36
I followed the quotes backward and I think he means Massage W in Tempe. But, IMO, paying $100 for a happy ending is NUTZ!!Not if that includes the house fee.

BestKiter
01-04-23, 20:53
YoYo, Ida, Mimi, and Yumi.Hey johnny, silly question but could you give a rough description of each? Younger, skinny, short?

Apex3333
01-04-23, 21:10
Anyone ever get a season With Tiffany? She was mamasan and was pretty hott in my eyes? While I was waiting for an appointment she took me in the office and sat on the couch and was quite friendly I thought she was waiting for a room to open up so we could do a session? Just asking. Thanks in advance!There's some history on this topic if you search or go back a few months. Short story is that she used to provide great FS and has incredible oral skills. Unfortunately she had some medical issues and no longer provides full service. She will occasionally do a session when the other girls are busy but it will be limited to HJ or maybe BJ. I'm really not sure which. I had a surprise session with her shortly before Golf Spa closed last year and was so excited to finally get a chance to dip into the goods. On the flip, I let her know I was interested in FS but she let me know she can't. She continued to provide a nice massage with some good teasing until one of the other girls came in to finish the job.

WestTraveler
01-04-23, 22:27
Not if that includes the house fee.True, but that is not how it's written. It's not my money, so I'll just STFU.

MrDeeds
01-04-23, 22:48
Going to be in the Phoenix / Mesa area next week. I normally like to hit up the Indy massage scene. Wanting to hopefully visit with a nice Latinas while in town. Willing to pay the extra $ for the finer things. PM if you are in the know. Will check out the massage parlors if nothing comes available.

Happy Mongering.

Deeds.

Kester Diamond
01-04-23, 23:12
Not if that includes the house fee.It doesn't.

Value is relative and is significantly more important to me than cost.

I am fine paying 160 for a hand finish if the massage is really good and the lead up is worth it. I don't always enjoy the worthless rub quick sterile BJ straight to full service for $200 as much as I do a thorough therapeutic massage with anticipation for the gentle brush of the boys and the steady build up.

WhoMe111
01-05-23, 09:53
There's some history on this topic if you search or go back a few months. Short story is that she used to provide great FS and has incredible oral skills. Unfortunately she had some medical issues and no longer provides full service. She will occasionally do a session when the other girls are busy but it will be limited to HJ or maybe BJ. I'm really not sure which. I had a surprise session with her shortly before Golf Spa closed last year and was so excited to finally get a chance to dip into the goods. On the flip, I let her know I was interested in FS but she let me know she can't. She continued to provide a nice massage with some good teasing until one of the other girls came in to finish the job.

The name Tiffany doesn't sound right but the story sounds close. The name was Linda I had her at great and she did have great oral. I then heard she was mama at Tops. I heard about the surgery but I ask for her and she turned me down. Said she was too old. She told be she was going to Great as mama, I tried again at Great but she turned me down.

SpaSearcher
01-05-23, 11:46
It doesn't.

I am fine paying 160 for a hand finish if the massage is really good and the lead up is worth it. I don't always enjoy the worthless rub quick sterile BJ straight to full service for $200 as much as I do a thorough therapeutic massage with anticipation for the gentle brush of the boys and the steady build up.This! I've been searching lately for just a good experience, I don't really care for the 20 min rush job anymore that you see at tops, aloha, etc, it's not exciting anymore.

CoqueMeat
01-05-23, 15:32
I would agree with this as well! There was a time in my life that I would have said this was too much to offer, but now, I like a connection. A temporary connection. And getting there with a buildup is very important. I have been known to tip 50% over the asking rate for a great experience. Because it was a valuable experience.

It doesn't.

I am fine paying 160 for a hand finish if the massage is really good and the lead up is worth it. I don't always enjoy the worthless rub quick sterile BJ straight to full service for $200 as much as I do a thorough therapeutic massage with anticipation for the gentle brush of the boys and the steady build up.

Lemeduyu
01-05-23, 15:40
This! I've been searching lately for just a good experience, I don't really care for the 20 min rush job anymore that you see at tops, aloha, etc, it's not exciting anymore.But paying that much is like stealing someone's face card on a blackjack table. Everyone gets shafted but the dealer who in this case is the masseuse.

Kester Diamond
01-05-23, 16:19
But paying that much is like stealing someone's face card on a blackjack table. Everyone gets shafted but the dealer who in this case is the masseuse.You could always choose to take your business elsewhere.

Apex3333
01-05-23, 18:25
The name Tiffany doesn't sound right but the story sounds close. The name was Linda I had her at great and she did have great oral. I then heard she was mama at Tops. I heard about the surgery but I ask for her and she turned me down. Said she was too old. She told be she was going to Great as mama, I tried again at Great but she turned me down.Thanks man, you're right, that was Linda. I'm getting too old for this game.

RayRayKay
01-05-23, 21:19
It doesn't.

I am fine paying 160 for a hand finish if the massage is really good and the lead up is worth it. I don't always enjoy the worthless rub quick sterile BJ straight to full service for $200 as much as I do a thorough therapeutic massage with anticipation for the gentle brush of the boys and the steady build up.While I don't have money to burn, I 100% agree with the above. Hard to find.

Lemeduyu
01-06-23, 01:55
You could always choose to take your business elsewhere.Keep paying those prices and maybe you'll get yourself a gf or maybe a wife!

Kester Diamond
01-06-23, 11:56
Keep paying those prices and maybe you'll get yourself a gf or maybe a wife!I have both already but thank you for your concern. I'm Sorry times are tough and you have to worry about how other people spend $50, I hope the new year brings you better fortunes.

Scott17
01-06-23, 13:07
It doesn't.

I am fine paying 160 for a hand finish if the massage is really good and the lead up is worth it. I don't always enjoy the worthless rub quick sterile BJ straight to full service for $200 as much as I do a thorough therapeutic massage with anticipation for the gentle brush of the boys and the steady build up.Ok so do you have some places for good massage? Don't really care about the ending, just good massage no draping and some (lots) of tease.

Kester Diamond
01-06-23, 15:12
Ok so do you have some places for good massage? Don't really care about the ending, just good massage no draping and some (lots) of tease.Mia in Tempe.

Renee hartz on the west side.

Lindsey in Glendale.

All are around $180 and give a very good massage, no draping, and plenty of tease. I believe all are reviewed here on other sites and ads I believe are on adult search.

MrDeeds
01-06-23, 15:59
It doesn't.

I am fine paying 160 for a hand finish if the massage is really good and the lead up is worth it. I don't always enjoy the worthless rub quick sterile BJ straight to full service for $200 as much as I do a thorough therapeutic massage with anticipation for the gentle brush of the boys and the steady build up.I agree with your point of view. Now, with that said, I def am not willing to overpay and will walk if I don't think the juice is worth the squeeze. I prefer the independents, IMHO can sometimes be a better product at a more expensive rate and the service can be slightly better again just my opinion.

When I was a rookie I enjoyed the AMPPs.

JohnLittleDick
01-06-23, 16:35
Keep paying those prices and maybe you'll get yourself a gf or maybe a wife!I pay more for good service. I believe in living within your means.

I drive a new diesel hogging Ram because I can afford it. Not everyone can afford to drive like I do, I do not tell anyone to upgrade their transportation so they can park next to me.

If my paying more for service puts the provider out of your range, good for me and not too good for you. My suggestion. Play in your own pen with what you can afford.

WR / WHR MNGR.

Member #6325
01-06-23, 17:01
Ok so do you have some places for good massage? Don't really care about the ending, just good massage no draping and some (lots) of tease.My ATF for really good massage is Sara from MF.

She's expensive and don't expect a HE on the first time. But a really good LMT, hot, fine if you're undraped. Massage is expensive ($150 hr) and the extras ($100 for HE, much more for anything else) are expensive, so don't complain we didn't warn you. She's an independent and can charge what she wants, that's what being a business owner means. If you're into cheap AMPs or unattractive independents, there's plenty of that to go around.

I should note that she might not be booking for the last few weeks of Jan. Now's the time if you're interested.

Member #6325
01-07-23, 15:33
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Member #6325
01-07-23, 15:39
Any recent experiences with the following from Tryst for FBSM?

Lynn Kade.

https://tryst.link/massage/lynnkade

(seems like she's one of the MWC people).

Sofia.

https://tryst.link/massage/sofia19

Mia.

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Arizona/Tempe/MiaXOXO

Sky.

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Arizona/Peoria/skyyyt69

Also, if you're down for a long long long read, check out the website for.

Sara Arizona.

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Arizona/Phoenix/SaraArizona

https://saraarizona3000.wixsite.com/sara

Her Wix has THE longest wall of text I've seen anywhere. I can't find a review anywhere either. It makes me want to go just out of morbid curiosity.

AmbientImages
01-07-23, 16:08
Old mamasan and curtained rooms scares me off.

Thank you!

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-relax-and-rewind-scottsdale-az-61646#rubmaps.

Lemeduyu
01-07-23, 17:18
I have both already but thank you for your concern. I'm Sorry times are tough and you have to worry about how other people spend $50, I hope the new year brings you better fortunes.Your obnoxious reply aside, please continue to overpay the professionals just know that no matter what you pay they are still going to think the same about you as everyone else they see. You're just a john but one they can get more cash out of.

I'm new to these parts but there is certainly a different level of sophistication. Rude comments, poor reading comprehension and lack of self awareness only proliferates the stigma associated with the educational system here. I've been a contributor for many years and I'm thinking I don't need to be in this Phoenix club.

Kester Diamond
01-07-23, 21:35
Your obnoxious reply aside, please continue to overpay the professionals just know that no matter what you pay they are still going to think the same about you as everyone else they see. You're just a john but one they can get more cash out of.

I'm new to these parts but there is certainly a different level of sophistication. Rude comments, poor reading comprehension and lack of self awareness only proliferates the stigma associated with the educational system here. I've been a contributor for many years and I'm thinking I don't need to be in this Phoenix club.You get what you give homie, good luck with the ladies, I seen your reviews you need it.

Member #6325
01-07-23, 22:02
I pay more for good service. I believe in living within your means.

I drive a new diesel hogging Ram because I can afford it. Not everyone can afford to drive like I do, I do not tell anyone to upgrade their transportation so they can park next to me.

If my paying more for service puts the provider out of your range, good for me and not too good for you. My suggestion. Play in your own pen with what you can afford.

I agree with this 100%. For me the AMP scene has never been enjoyable as an independent in my opinion and I'm willing to pay more.

JesusLover69
01-08-23, 01:03
Does anyone have a general description of this month's lineup at Aloha / Top? Thanks in advance.

MikeyG
01-08-23, 14:15

Lynn Kade.

(seems like she's one of the MWC people).I've seen Lynn a few times. She's at Maximum Wellness. Is not the girl in the ads. She's about 40 yrs old. Great rack but a saggy bottom. She and all the other ladies there are standard. 5 house fee + $ for HE, $$ for CBJ, and $$$ for CFS. She's a safety girl too.

Mia has been reviewed here a lot.

I'd be curious to know more about the Sara you linked as well.

Member #6325
01-08-23, 17:46
I've seen Lynn a few times. She's at Maximum Wellness. Is not the girl in the ads. She's about 40 yrs old. Great rack but a saggy bottom. She and all the other ladies there are standard. 5 house fee + $ for HE, $$ for CBJ, and $$$ for CFS. She's a safety girl too.

Mia has been reviewed here a lot.

I'd be curious to know more about the Sara you linked as well.Ok cool, good to know that she's not the same as the picture. Sara Arizona I can't find any reviews on TER or here. She says she has reviews on Erotic Monkey. Is that site any goo?

TimWatly
01-08-23, 17:49

Lynn Kade.

(seems like she's one of the MWC people).

Sofia.

https://tryst.link/massage/sofia19

Mia.

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Arizona/Tempe/MiaXOXO

Sky.

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Arizona/Peoria/skyyyt69

Sara Arizona.

Her Wix has THE longest wall of text I've seen anywhere. I can't find a review anywhere either. It makes me want to go just out of morbid curiosity.I realize I have never contributed anything on this site. I am usually not one to leave an internet footprint. That being said I felt compelled to warn you not to go to Sara. Its horrible. One of my all time worst experiences. Just puts some light finger scratches along the back for a few minutes. Is way over weight. Turn over and and wants more for like nude handjob. Whole thing is way overpriced for what it is. Her pussy smelt awful from a distance. Like I wanted out of there immediately. I was excited because of the proximity to where I lived. But sometimes you lose when you try someone without reviews. Chalk this up as a loss.

Member #6325
01-08-23, 20:10
I realize I have never contributed anything on this site. I am usually not one to leave an internet footprint. That being said I felt compelled to warn you not to go to Sara. Its horrible. One of my all time worst experiences. Just puts some light finger scratches along the back for a few minutes. Is way over weight. Turn over and and wants more for like nude handjob. Whole thing is way overpriced for what it is. Her pussy smelt awful from a distance. Like I wanted out of there immediately. I was excited because of the proximity to where I lived. But sometimes you lose when you try someone without reviews. Chalk this up as a loss.Her Wix site makes the finger scratching out to be the best part / essential:

I'm serious, I've never read a longer website and gotten more crazy vibes than her page.

Member #6325
01-08-23, 20:12
I realize I have never contributed anything on this site. I am usually not one to leave an internet footprint. That being said I felt compelled to warn you not to go to Sara. Its horrible. One of my all time worst experiences. Just puts some light finger scratches along the back for a few minutes. Is way over weight. Turn over and and wants more for like nude handjob. Whole thing is way overpriced for what it is. Her pussy smelt awful from a distance. Like I wanted out of there immediately. I was excited because of the proximity to where I lived. But sometimes you lose when you try someone without reviews. Chalk this up as a loss.https://saraarizona3000.wixsite.com/sara

I just ran her page through a word count. Its 28,000 words long and she expects people to read it before the book a massage.

ArizonesPaking
01-08-23, 22:34
My first post here. Went into the Peoria spa in Glendale. Drew a girl name Nana. Paid for the 1/2 hour and she took me back to the room. Left for a minute as I got undressed. She gave a nice back massage while rubbing my ass and touching my balls. On the flip asked what else I wanted. Paid her the money and she left again. When she came back she was already acting like my GF. She started kissing me and she got undressed. Started more kissing then she gave me a really good BBBJ. Was about to cum in her mouth so stopped her and she put the condom on me and started to ride me. She is either a good actor or she was really getting into it. She then had me fuck her. In the mish position her pussy felt great. She was staring me in my eyes the whole time I was fucking her then I realized I have fucker her before. Nana is the girl from the Top Spa I seen last summer. Her name there was Nami. I know its her because of her boobs. If you ever fucked her you will know what I mean. One boobs is not the same as the other. Her looking into my eyes the whole time I fucked her made me remember her. Nami was the only other girl that ever did that. I didn't tell her at the time about seeing her at the top spa. Didn't want her to get embarrassed. It is Nami from top spa for sure. Has anyone else seen her. Did you recognize her too. She really loved to fuck and suck cock. Going to try to see her again. Hope she will let me fuck her bareback next time.

ScottieHottie2
01-08-23, 23:24
Mia in Tempe.

Renee hartz on the west side.

Lindsey in Glendale.

All are around $180 and give a very good massage, no draping, and plenty of tease. I believe all are reviewed here on other sites and ads I believe are on adult search.Would you kindly link Lindsey? I'm having trouble finding her, or perhaps a private dm. Thanks in advance.

Call Me Slappy
01-08-23, 23:31
Saw both Monica and Coco within the past weeks. Both delivered awesome sessions. Tried to see them again yesterday, but alas, they have moved on.

AssToMase
01-09-23, 00:13
Was feeling the urge so headed over to M Day, was more so looking for massage and L1 but after about 2 minutes of a lackluster massage and teasing the boys was told to turn over and offered full service. Opted to stick to the reason I went and just had L1 very mechanical. Ended up turning over and going on all fours to be milked. Was enjoyable. Didn't get a name but both people I saw were attractive. Probably will return to try it all. Damage house fee +. 6.

TheSunDevil
01-09-23, 03:04

Sara Arizona.

Her Wix has THE longest wall of text I've seen anywhere. I can't find a review anywhere either. It makes me want to go just out of morbid curiosity.That shit read like a manifesto. I have to say, I too am curious.

Kester Diamond
01-09-23, 10:27
Would you kindly link Lindsey? I'm having trouble finding her, or perhaps a private dm. Thanks in advance.https://adultsearch.com/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/2778367

Kester Diamond
01-09-23, 12:24
I've seen this one a few times. Good price for the service. All covered but I think it was 180 for massage CBJ and covered FS.

Very nice girl, thickness, fun. Just saw her pop up on ter and can't remember if I reviewed her here. I'd see her again I think but it's been a year or two so she may have blown up.

https://adultsearch.com/arizona/phoenix/female-escorts/1134602

CoqueMeat
01-09-23, 12:48
Her site: https://saraarizona3000.wixsite.com/sara.

Others:

https://executivestressrelief.webstarts.com/

https://sarahstonenewhamps.wixsite.com/sarahstone

I realize I have never contributed anything on this site. I am usually not one to leave an internet footprint. That being said I felt compelled to warn you not to go to Sara. Its horrible. One of my all time worst experiences. Just puts some light finger scratches along the back for a few minutes. Is way over weight. Turn over and and wants more for like nude handjob. Whole thing is way overpriced for what it is. Her pussy smelt awful from a distance. Like I wanted out of there immediately. I was excited because of the proximity to where I lived. But sometimes you lose when you try someone without reviews. Chalk this up as a loss.

NativeAz53
01-09-23, 13:29
That shit read like a manifesto. I have to say, I too am curious.Do not. Someone reviewed her in the escort section. Stay away.

Stzas
01-09-23, 14:43
Any good AMPs in downtown Phoenix?

MrDeeds
01-09-23, 15:01
https://adultsearch.com/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/2778367Any good reviews on Lindsey? Looking at her or Vicky for a massage this weekend.

Deeds.

ArizonesPaking
01-09-23, 20:02
Went back to the Peoria Spa looking for Nana / Nami today. Did not see her when the other girl answered the window I asked for Nana and the girl played the "No Nana works here. No Nana never worked here". Looks like Nami from Top Spa does not want anyone to know she is back working around here. I will try back later in the week and next week to see if I see her again there. Hopefully she has not moved on somewhere else. For an older lady she still sucks a great cock and fucks good. If anyone else sees her please make a post. I would like a 3rd fuck from her.

Baangs
01-09-23, 21:00
I was getting food at a place near H&W on the SW corner of Ray Rd & Rural Rd and saw 2 of you Mongers walk in within seconds of each other. Felt sorry for you guys because I hear nothing is going on in there anymore. You guys should have gone across the street to the Eastern Foot Spa and got solid hand jobs. Does anyone have a different take on this?I've gotten HE from 3 different ladies there (H&W) within the past 3 months.

Kester Diamond
01-09-23, 21:34
Any good reviews on Lindsey? Looking at her or Vicky for a massage this weekend.

Deeds.Lindsy is a blonde spinner who encourages mutual touch and if I remember correctly gives a good massage. If she was full service I believe she would be tough to ever get time with. I saw her twice and would more but she is always booked or not working.

IndyJon
01-09-23, 22:07
Her site: https://saraarizona3000.wixsite.com/sara.

Others:

https://executivestressrelief.webstarts.com/

https://sarahstonenewhamps.wixsite.com/sarahstoneIt seems like she stole most of that text from Veronica West: https://specialencounter.wixsite.com/veronicawest..

Kester Diamond
01-09-23, 22:59
It seems like she stole most of that text from Veronica West: https://specialencounter.wixsite.com/veronicawest..If Veronica west would just give up the puss I'd see her a couple times a year. Her service is wonderful.

Red5643
01-09-23, 23:24
I've seen this one a few times. Good price for the service. All covered but I think it was 180 for massage CBJ and covered FS.

Very nice girl, thickness, fun. Just saw her pop up on ter and can't remember if I reviewed her here. I'd see her again I think but it's been a year or two so she may have blown up.

https://adultsearch.com/arizona/phoenix/female-escorts/1134602I notice her ads don't mention massage yet she has that tag on TER and you posted here instead of the Escort thread. When talking to her about booking, does she book as a FBSM or escort?

LadyLuva
01-10-23, 02:20

I just ran her page through a word count. Its 28,000 words long and she expects people to read it before the book a massage.Holy shit! That is the most long-drawn-out escort ad I have ever read in my life. LOL. Is she for real?!

AzHooligan
01-10-23, 11:14
I reached out to the number and awaiting details. Figured I would see if anyone knows her. https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/bts/d/chandler-the-gentlemans-spa/7574698587.html.

Kester Diamond
01-10-23, 12:07
I notice her ads don't mention massage yet she has that tag on TER and you posted here instead of the Escort thread. When talking to her about booking, does she book as a FBSM or escort?She kinda posts ads for both. Service starts with a shower in her clean apt, then massage then turns to a provider session.

SteelyRick
01-10-23, 14:09
I reached out to the number and awaiting details. Figured I would see if anyone knows her. https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/bts/d/chandler-the-gentlemans-spa/7574698587.html.Have not seen her but a google search reveals many proactive ads. Looks like a sure thing.

DFulton69
01-10-23, 14:17
I've gotten HE from 3 different ladies there (H&W) within the past 3 months.Do you recall any names?

WestTraveler
01-10-23, 15:19
I reached out to the number and awaiting details. Figured I would see if anyone knows her. https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/bts/d/chandler-the-gentlemans-spa/7574698587.html.Look in the Craigs sub-forum. She is being discussed there. One post has links to her previous ads on other forums.

Kester Diamond
01-10-23, 16:28
Look in the Craigs sub-forum. She is being discussed there. One post has links to her previous ads on other forums.I have no clue what this means but I'm damn sure interested in learning about it further. Link?

WestTraveler
01-10-23, 18:20
I have no clue what this means but I'm damn sure interested in learning about it further. Link?You don't know about the Craigslist Advertisers Review subforum on here? Or was my "Craigs" abbreviation what threw you?

RagsDen
01-10-23, 19:05
You don't know about the Craigslist Advertisers Review subforum on here? Or was my "Craigs" abbreviation what threw you?Without being an ass I'll start by being helpful: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4916-Craigslist-Advertiser-Reviews&.

However I did have a good laugh at this.

JoeMama74
01-10-23, 19:06
Does anyone know what the line up looks like at Great Spa right now? I've been there a few times before and had nothing but fun. I'm usually a Tops guy when I visit town but the last couple of times there have been hit or miss.

Joemama.

Kester Diamond
01-10-23, 19:34
You don't know about the Craigslist Advertisers Review subforum on here? Or was my "Craigs" abbreviation what threw you?It was. Thanks for clearing it up for me!

Noblesavage01
01-10-23, 19:42
Anybody have more details?

But I did wander down peoria and ended up at OB saw katy, a nice tight spinner, nice natural rack and petite. Took real good care of me. TS and BBBJ on point.

They are busy as GS is closed.

--NS.

Nofapp
01-10-23, 20:00
Also came from OB.

Saw Kiki. Dfk, BBBJ, Cowgirl, Standing mish, Doggy and finished with BBBJ.

This is the third time I've seen this girl. She's the best and takes care of you.

FakeyFake7
01-10-23, 22:56
Does anyone know a good reliable spot / provider for prostate massages? I haven't been lucky in locating any so far.

Gold coast
01-11-23, 11:48
I just saw that Nelly Spa in Mesa shows as Permanently Closed on Google. When did this happen? They were always such a good backup when Tops and Aloha were too busy.Was driving by last night and saw their open sign on and a car out front. Didn't have time to stop, but looks like they are open again.

Call Me Slappy
01-11-23, 15:10
Just off 111th Ave. Anyone been? Or do I need to TOFTT?

Thanks,

Slappy.

TreasonTrump
01-11-23, 16:21
New to site. Curious about Blue Sky and Harmony in Mesa. Also Kiki at Tian Me. Mainly Chandler. South Mesa anything available? Not an FS guy. Thanks. Will post any updates I experience.

Apex3333
01-11-23, 19:18
Was driving by last night and saw their open sign on and a car out front. Didn't have time to stop, but looks like they are open again.That was a pretty old post. Thanks for the update. I would have just written it off.

Apex3333
01-11-23, 19:34
New to site. Curious about Blue Sky and Harmony in Mesa. Also Kiki at Tian Me. Mainly Chandler. South Mesa anything available? Not an FS guy. Thanks. Will post any updates I experience.I went to Harmony several months ago and had a pretty good time. Can't remember her name but she was slim, attractive, probably in her 40's. Decent massage with lots of oil and teasing. Hand finish is available as well as all other options if you change your mind. Nice time but not as wild as places like Tops and Aloha.

There's an older post #8635 for this place that was pretty negative, but most of that was for services they wanted that were not available. Table shower and DATY for example. If those aren't important to you, I would go for it.

Recess38
01-11-23, 20:39
Asked for the 60-minute massage at the window. Ida led me to our room and seemed happy and friendly. She is petite 4'10", firm C's, shoulder length black hair, no tats, pretty face.

Alone in the room, I presented her with a 1. 6 tip up front so that the table shower would be more than a hand wash. Ida kissed me and awakened junior with her hand. We took off our clothes and she led me to the shower room. TS with body-to-body soapy washing of everything and each other. Loved the "reach-underneath" cleaning of junior and the boys while she did TUMA. Flipped over, BLS while soapy hand cleaning the banana.

Back in the room, I had her lay down for some DATY. That progressed into 69. She applied the cover for CFS. RCG, FCG, pulled me over on top of her for missionary. It was a smooth transition as I swung each leg around and back as if I do this all the time (I was proud of myself). MISH for a while until I slowed down for some grinding. She yelled out, "F*k me! F*k me!" Well, okay, if you insist. Finished in the bag. Hot towel cleanup and a nice massage.

Bubba1979
01-11-23, 21:44
New to site. Curious about Blue Sky and Harmony in Mesa. Also Kiki at Tian Me. Mainly Chandler. South Mesa anything available? Not an FS guy. Thanks. Will post any updates I experience.As far as I know these are all completely legit massage places, ala Massage Envy. I have tried them all and always get rebuffed for my advances. Looking forward to your posts on this subject.

DFulton69
01-12-23, 08:07
I went to Harmony several months ago and had a pretty good time. Can't remember her name but she was slim, attractive, probably in her 40's. Decent massage with lots of oil and teasing. Hand finish is available as well as all other options if you change your mind. Nice time but not as wild as places like Tops and Aloha.

There's an older post #8635 for this place that was pretty negative, but most of that was for services they wanted that were not available. Table shower and DATY for example. If those aren't important to you, I would go for it.What's the location of Harmony? I see one on Greenfield and Southern and a Harmony Spa on Recker and Mckellips.

Apex3333
01-12-23, 18:06
What's the location of Harmony? I see one on Greenfield and Southern and a Harmony Spa on Recker and Mckellips.I've only been to Harmony Spa on Recker and McKellips. Didn't even realize there was also a Harmony Massage and Reflexology on Greenfield and Southern. Quick look at all the google reviews suggests that place is legit. Very large number of positive reviews from women. I usually avoid places that say Reflexology, although I have gotten lucky a couple of times.

HardanFast
01-12-23, 18:17
A few days ago I decided to changeup and try Aloha again instead of defaulting to Tops. I drew Janelle who seems to be about mid 20's, is really cute, and has a nice shapely bottom. She is easily one of the hottest AMP girls I have seen in a while. Anyway, I ended up being somewhat disappointed. It seemed like she basically just went through the motions, although there was some LFK and limited DFK. For example, there was very, very limited touching of the kitty, except for 69 and no touching the kitty with fingers whatsoever, let along any FIV or FIA. Also, there was no hint of any shower either before or after, so it just amounted to CFS, much of it with her continuing to glance at the monitor on the wall. Anyway, I managed to finish in CG and was out of there in about 25 minutes despite paying for an hour. Also, it was more of her giving the vibe that the session was over immediately after I blew in the cover than me bailing out early. All in all, if you just want to bang a hot Chinese girl with virtually no IOP, you will be happy with Janelle. Often, even a minimal IOP is enough for me, especially when the provider is hot, but there was just nothing there this time. I will probably not repeat with her.

Desert Rat
01-12-23, 19:43
https://www.mapquest.com/us/arizona/sun-sweet-massage-spa-355446626

I am always trying to find a new unknown AMP but that rarely works for me. I was in the area for a meeting and afterwards dropped in and met the Mama-san at this AMP. She directed me to a room and I was hoping for a line up of girls. Instead Mama-san came in and did a decent massage. One other monger came in during the session and she politely ask him to return later. I thought this was a good sign. After the flip I reached for her butt hoping to encourage at least a HJ while I cuddled her buns. She moved out of the way and gave me the side eye that said I was out of luck. Mama-san did complete the full massage front and back with me completely naked but then abruptly announced all done and left. I dressed and met her in the hallway where she asked for a tip. I could have been a jerk and told her no but gave her $20 and hit the bricks. I realize I could have went to rub maps or did some research but I still enjoy the thrill of the hunt even when I fail.

DFulton69
01-12-23, 21:47
I've only been to Harmony Spa on Recker and McKellips. Didn't even realize there was also a Harmony Massage and Reflexology on Greenfield and Southern. Quick look at all the google reviews suggests that place is legit. Very large number of positive reviews from women. I usually avoid places that say Reflexology, although I have gotten lucky a couple of times.Any feedback from what the Rub Maps reviews for this place say?

IndyJon
01-13-23, 00:27
Any feedback from what the Rub Maps reviews for this place say?The two recent reviews (this is for Recker and McKellips) are no extras were offered. The reviews is 2021 indicated extras were offered.

SkolViking
01-13-23, 13:19
Was there last week. Drew Candy. Pretty girl around 30 ish. Very nice body. C cups, if they were manmade, they were very well done. Friendly, flirty and pretty decent English. GFE; all the positions. As I get older, getting me hard can be a challenge. She kept at it finally got me to finish standing missionary. Nice TS, however, the hot water ran out at the end. BRRR. I recommend her. 2. 0 for 45 min.

Apex3333
01-13-23, 16:00
The two recent reviews (this is for Recker and McKellips) are no extras were offered. The reviews is 2021 indicated extras were offered.My visits were in June 2022 and September 2022. Both times were around 9:00 PM, close to closing time. It's possible they have cut back on extras. It was really just an average experience, not a big loss.

Desert Rat
01-13-23, 16:29
https://www.mapquest.com/us/arizona/angel-spa-419063609

After my debacle yesterday being left with blue balls and decided to choose a reviewed AMP. It still shows up as Angel Spa on map programs but on the front window it says Aloha. Cute Chinese girl named Chanel took me along a hallway decorated with cool strands of light. In the room I noted the massage table was pushed up against the wall meaning this was a fuck place not a massage place. I paid $40 for 30 minutes and was barely there 20 minutes. I got buck naked and lay on the table. Chanel came in and slid her hands up and down my body for a few minutes and then told me to flip over. She was petite with porcelain skin and a super tiny ass. It took ten seconds for her to grab my cock and asked if I wanted to fuck. I asked or a HJ only and she asked for money. Paid her $60 and she went to town. Chanel moaned in my ear while a dropped her panties down and played with her ass. I blew so hard I almost shot myself in the face. She laughed when my fire hose sprayed all over the place. After I was cleaned up and dressed she introduced me to the other two lovely ladies working there and they were all beautiful. I was not offered a table shower. Overall I had a good time but I am glad I only paid for the one half hour. I felt like a contestant on the new Chinese game show, How fast can you make a Caucasian man blow his load?

AzLionsFan01
01-13-23, 19:16
Out in the west side yesterday and decided to stop in at Nirvana.

Been a while since I was here, still open and decent inside.

I was met at the window by a very cute younger girl named Abby.

Paid the house fee and led inside the room.

Paid the tip and got comfortable. Abby is a young very cute girl and put together well. We both got out of our clothes and climbed on the table.

Started off with a medium massage which led it's way to playing with the boys once she got down to my waist from behind.

I rolled over and immediately got BBBJ and some light starfish finger play. Switched to 69 and I tried to return the finger favor, but it wasn't happening.

She did some great face grinding and even sat straight up at one point with her ass covering my entire face. I was in heaven.

Covered up and hit a little missionary, then switched to doggy. She had a nice tight and wet pussy and I immediately went to pound town. Didn't take long and I popped in the cover.

She cleaned me up and brought my little bottle of water for the road.

I would repeat again if I got back into the area.

AmbientImages
01-13-23, 23:24
What is the tip at Top Spa?

Are there any others as good, but better value? A backup.

Thanks!

AmbientImages
01-13-23, 23:27
What was the tip?

Thanks.

Out in the west side yesterday and decided to stop in at Nirvana.

Been a while since I was here, still open and decent inside.

I was met at the window by a very cute younger girl named Abby.

Paid the house fee and led inside the room.

Paid the tip and got comfortable. Abby is a young very cute girl and put together well. We both got out of our clothes and climbed on the table.

Started off with a medium massage which led it's way to playing with the boys once she got down to my waist from behind.

I rolled over and immediately got BBBJ and some light starfish finger play. Switched to 69 and I tried to return the finger favor, but it wasn't happening.

She did some great face grinding and even sat straight up at one point with her ass covering my entire face. I was in heaven.

Covered up and hit a little missionary, then switched to doggy. She had a nice tight and wet pussy and I immediately went to pound town. Didn't take long and I popped in the cover.

She cleaned me up and brought my little bottle of water for the road.

I would repeat again if I got back into the area.

LFCnut
01-14-23, 14:30
What was the tip?

Thanks.I have been to Nirvana many times and always take the 30 min option. Total cost for every visit so far is $$ including door fee.

AmbientImages
01-14-23, 14:44
Thanks much. Sounds great, though, I would like to have a table shower. Cheers.

I have been to Nirvana many times and always take the 30 min option. Total cost for every visit so far is $$ including door fee.

JizzedJay
01-14-23, 15:54
It's the one on 753 Alma School. You don't want to go to the one on Guadalupe.Really? Why? I was thinking about trying them out because I've read decent reviews about them on here. Also they have almost 100 reviews!

JizzedJay
01-14-23, 16:01
It seems that there are a lot of MP's closing down. Golf Spa apparently lost their lease, Touch Of Class reportedly was raided and busted by LE. The first parlor I went to, Asian Flower on Higley and Southern has closed. Hawaii Massage is closed and Freedom on Gilbert and Broadway is being remodeled. That's two on one intersection. Queen Massage has just closed down and I'm upset because I wanted to try them out! Massage 1 on Country Club has officially closed down. Also I think Latina Parlor is closed down too, if I'm not mistaken? Wow! Just Wow! What's going on? I don't think I've seen so many parlors not too far from each other close or be remodeled in such a short period of time. Unbelievable!

KChing
01-15-23, 11:38
Haven't heard anything out of there for quite awhile. I'm in Tucson and coming up and the big boobed Latina sounds good.

MarshField56
01-15-23, 12:27
Is The Great Spa still open.

I am coming to town next month and have enjoyed stopping there in the past.

I looked on RubMaps and it says they are closed.

Any one know what's up.

Davig
01-15-23, 14:20
Is The Great Spa still open.

I am coming to town next month and have enjoyed stopping there in the past.

I looked on RubMaps and it says they are closed.

Any one know what's up.Temporary closed for remodeling, same girls are at Orange Blossom on Peoria Avenue.

Apex3333
01-15-23, 14:49
Really? Why? I was thinking about trying them out because I've read decent reviews about them on here. Also they have almost 100 reviews!It got the job done, but older women and just an average experience. My comment there was directed at someone who was specifically looking for that wild Top Spa experience. If you are making rounds to different AMPs to build up your own experiences then there's nothing wrong with keeping this one on the list. I have a few quiet spots like this that I keep on rotation because they are convenient or comfortable. Let us know if anything has changed at Tops Asian Massage.

Apex3333
01-15-23, 14:52
It seems that there are a lot of MP's closing down. Golf Spa apparently lost their lease, Touch Of Class reportedly was raided and busted by LE. The first parlor I went to, Asian Flower on Higley and Southern has closed. Hawaii Massage is closed and Freedom on Gilbert and Broadway is being remodeled. That's two on one intersection. Queen Massage has just closed down and I'm upset because I wanted to try them out! Massage 1 on Country Club has officially closed down. Also I think Latina Parlor is closed down too, if I'm not mistaken? Wow! Just Wow! What's going on? I don't think I've seen so many parlors not too far from each other close or be remodeled in such a short period of time. Unbelievable!What day / time did you stop by Latina Parlor. They were advertising as recently as Thursday but their hours are very limited. Monday. Friday 10:00 to 6:00. They dropped the Saturday hours.

ArizonesPaking
01-16-23, 00:20
Went back Saturday to see if Nami from Top spa was there. Didn't see her. I will try again Monday. Will post my findings. A lot of you have sent me Private messages asking about my findings. It's easier to just make a post rather then answer everyone individually. If you have a specific question go ahead and message me. I will answer back. Let you all know if she is there Monday or Tuesday.

WhoMe111
01-16-23, 08:58
I would beware of this place. I searched the # and only ads for the past few days.

What do you think.

https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/3018389

BaswMentattic
01-16-23, 20:58
I would beware of this place. I searched the # and only ads for the past few days.

What do you think.

https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/3018389It's probably legit but in my experience of trying a new spot that's not heavily mentioned, the women working there are probably older than you'd like them to be or don't offer some of the things listed on there.

BaswMentattic
01-16-23, 20:59
What day / time did you stop by Latina Parlor. They were advertising as recently as Thursday but their hours are very limited. Monday. Friday 10:00 to 6:00. They dropped the Saturday hours.What's your experience with Latina Parlor? Is it a bunch of middle aged women?

TucsonMonger
01-17-23, 10:35
It seems that there are a lot of MP's closing down. Golf Spa apparently lost their lease, Touch Of Class reportedly was raided and busted by LE. The first parlor I went to, Asian Flower on Higley and Southern has closed. Hawaii Massage is closed and Freedom on Gilbert and Broadway is being remodeled. That's two on one intersection. Queen Massage has just closed down and I'm upset because I wanted to try them out! Massage 1 on Country Club has officially closed down. Also I think Latina Parlor is closed down too, if I'm not mistaken? Wow! Just Wow! What's going on? I don't think I've seen so many parlors not too far from each other close or be remodeled in such a short period of time. Unbelievable!MY guess would be that since the Super Bowl is in "Phoenix" in about 30 days there is a bit of a show of force. Last Super Bowl here was 2015 and it took a serious toll on the hobby, both in Phoenix and Tucson. Federal agencies and task forces helping the locals. Was a sad period.

TomasNomas
01-17-23, 13:58
MY guess would be that since the Super Bowl is in "Phoenix" in about 30 days there is a bit of a show of force. Last Super Bowl here was 2015 and it took a serious toll on the hobby, both in Phoenix and Tucson. Federal agencies and task forces helping the locals. Was a sad period.After the last Super Bowl in Phoenix the news stations did reports boasting about all the people the task forces arrested. They went on to say that LE infiltrated the web sites with their ads and got providers to "cooperate". Most people on this forum are cautious but this will be a time to be extra cautious.

Okane
01-17-23, 22:18
Anyone been to the AMP on Arizona and Elliot, the one behind Pacific Seafood. What did you find?

Ddrivernkc
01-18-23, 11:07
Anyone been to the AMP on Arizona and Elliot, the one behind Pacific Seafood. What did you find?Yep went and saw Molly. Decent looking decent massage. Decent tug nothing over the top. She looks much better than others at this location. I would say she is worth a try.