PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

WdmBell
10-05-22, 17:26
Most of the time I'm just not all that interested in FS at the parlor. Really what I want is a good massage, some serious ass play, and a rock solid HE. Can one of you bros help point me to a place like that? I don't mind the middle aged broads for that type of action, so don't think it needs to be a place with hot young things. Hopefully one of you bros can point me in the right direction.

Muuurkin
10-06-22, 01:46
Going to Scottsdale Therapeutic has anyone else gone recently? Is there a Latina you think I should request? How much should I bring it's my first time visiting this place and I haven't seen any reports of what's in the menu and what it cost.

DannyBoy63
10-06-22, 14:35
Anyone catch anything unwanted from an experience at a parlor. I recently went to nirvana and had my first unprotected blow and have been paranoid ever since.I've been at this game for over 15 years and have never had an issue.

TylerPerelli
10-06-22, 14:56
Going to Scottsdale Therapeutic has anyone else gone recently? Is there a Latina you think I should request? How much should I bring it's my first time visiting this place and I haven't seen any reports of what's in the menu and what it cost.Only two ladies to choose from, both middle age and attractive.

Rates are standard, FS not offered. Maybe CBJ if repeat customer. Mostly a decent massage and hand HE.

Yakalvin
10-06-22, 15:30
Okay so I'm new to this whole idea, tried it out once at a local AMP and I want to go to a different one again pretty soon I'm just nervous about the whole raids thing. The last one I went to had a cam view of the rest of the rooms and the hallway and as you can bet me being a newbie I probably didn't handle the money situation as best I could and we discussed the prices. Should I be worried about this coming back to bite me? And if not how do I avoid this feeling of anxiety because I actually enjoyed my time and like I said want to do it more often but I am kinda freaking out about if I could get in trouble for this.

AssHat
10-06-22, 17:16
Hi guys,

I'm reading some impressive reports about Top and Aloha but not seeing many $ figures mentioned. Can someone give me a little advance warning?

Also is there anything in Maricopa City? I'm staying there for a bit.

PhxEngine
10-06-22, 20:43
Hi guys,

I'm reading some impressive reports about Top and Aloha but not seeing many $ figures mentioned. Can someone give me a little advance warning?

Also is there anything in Maricopa City? I'm staying there for a bit.I usually show up with $$ and pay the. 4 for the half and then plan on tipping the rest.

My Shaft
10-06-22, 23:07
Whats New Day like?

Girls hot?

What can I expect?

Or, where do you recommend.

JustaSoreGuy
10-07-22, 00:14
Also have any of you experienced guys had trouble with an AMP like been prosecuted or convicted from this hobby before? Again I'm a newbie lookin to really get into this but am quite nervous.It's normal to be nervous, especially when you're just getting started. There is always a chance an LEO could knock while you're there; that's just a risk of the hobby.

If you're worried about footage being there for someone to see if that ever happens then I'm not sure what to tell you. There's no way to guarantee that the footage would never be seen by anyone with authority but at the same time I can't imagine the business would have any interest or need to keep that footage. If anything, I'd think it'd be more of a liability for them.

GagooMan
10-07-22, 01:23
Does anyone know where Linda is working? Last I saw her was at Tops but I read here she left.I saw her late last month, but I haven't been in the area this month.

KinkyRealtor
10-07-22, 09:38
Anybody know the lineup this month for Nirvana in Sun City? Love this place and planning to go again soon.

WhoMe111
10-07-22, 10:20
I saw her late last month, but I haven't been in the area this month.She is Mama at Great. I tried to talk he into service but she just said she is too old.

BoredAzzFuk
10-07-22, 11:02
Hi guys,

Also is there anything in Maricopa City? I'm staying there for a bit.I'm new to the forum and the hobby. Is there a way to get the locations of these places? I definitely want to try Tops.

Ttballs
10-07-22, 11:15
Whats New Day like?

Girls hot?

What can I expect?

Or, where do you recommend.Have not tried this place yet. Its advertising looks interesting, please post your report!

Querendon
10-07-22, 12:05
Is there any AMP that provides sensual massage, what I mean is that the focus is on that, I have had great seasons of sensual massage top, great, nirvana, but they usually don't last that long, I've been twice to H&W in Chandler, but there was very little caressing, teasing.

Is there an actual AMP in which I can get at least 45 minutes of sensual massage? I don't care if they don't offer FS, BJ of HJ.

JohnnyBuddha
10-07-22, 13:51
Anybody know the lineup this month for Nirvana in Sun City? Love this place and planning to go again soon.Monica and Moco, last time I was there.

Eze777
10-07-22, 15:04
Is there anybody out there that could recommend an independent provider that provides full body waxing? HE would be great but not necessary.

Denton
10-07-22, 17:14
Okay so I'm new to this whole idea, tried it out once at a local AMP and I want to go to a different one again pretty soon I'm just nervous about the whole raids thing. The last one I went to had a cam view of the rest of the rooms and the hallway and as you can bet me being a newbie I probably didn't handle the money situation as best I could and we discussed the prices. Should I be worried about this coming back to bite me? And if not how do I avoid this feeling of anxiety because I actually enjoyed my time and like I said want to do it more often but I am kinda freaking out about if I could get in trouble for this.You should be more worried about dying in a fatal car accident on your way to the AMP than getting raided at one because the odds of that happening are a lot higher. AMP's almost never get raided and your odds of being at one precisely when it gets raided are astronomically low. The police just do a raid every once in a while to keep you irrationally afraid. They don't have the resources or political will to do raids often enough to really make things really risky. Yes, it's possible to get in trouble. But all kinds of low probability things are possible. Just be smart about things and don't get paranoid.

AssHat
10-07-22, 18:22
Is there any AMP that provides sensual massage, what I mean is that the focus is on that, I have had great seasons of sensual massage top, great, nirvana, but they usually don't last that long, I've been twice to H&W in Chandler, but there was very little caressing, teasing.

Is there an actual AMP in which I can get at least 45 minutes of sensual massage? I don't care if they don't offer FS, BJ of HJ.I'm always and ever on the lookout for this. Unfortunately it's hard to find outside of Asia.

Deutsche205
10-08-22, 08:38
Whats New Day like?

Girls hot?

What can I expect?

Or, where do you recommend.I have been there a handful of times, when I am visiting the PHX area. Have met 2 very well toned ladies that on looks alone would bring you back. Others were a bit older, so-so looks, but everyone gave a solid performance.

Can be busy and understaffed at key times. Last time was there, pretty woman working alone, with 3 customers, so she rushed the service.

Desert Rat
10-08-22, 12:25
Okay so I'm new to this whole idea, tried it out once at a local AMP and I want to go to a different one again pretty soon I'm just nervous about the whole raids thing. The last one I went to had a cam view of the rest of the rooms and the hallway and as you can bet me being a newbie I probably didn't handle the money situation as best I could and we discussed the prices. Should I be worried about this coming back to bite me? And if not how do I avoid this feeling of anxiety because I actually enjoyed my time and like I said want to do it more often but I am kinda freaking out about if I could get in trouble for this.I was at the Great Spa once when a police officer arrived and asked to see the facility. Mama-san let him in, he toured the parlor, and left. My girl giggled and had to throw a towel over my bare ass while he was present. Within a minute of his exit I was receiving a BBBJ. As long as everybody smiles, waves, and keeps their mouth shut there is nothing to worry about.

BrewstersRoost
10-08-22, 15:47
I'm new to the forum and the hobby. Is there a way to get the locations of these places? I definitely want to try Tops.RubMaps has a listing of them complete with addresses.

Rabbit123
10-08-22, 16:28
Also have any of you experienced guys had trouble with an AMP like been prosecuted or convicted from this hobby before? Again I'm a newbie lookin to really get into this but am quite nervous.I agree entirely with the other comments. That said, if you're worried about it, visit on weekends. Police are like most of us--sure, there's a presence 24/7, but massage parlor busts tend to occur Monday through Friday during the day. And, before a bust, officers sometimes talk to customers (often a few blocks away at a traffic stop). If you are ever approached, remember that you have a right to keep your mouth shut.

WalterM
10-08-22, 17:50
Okay so I'm new to this whole idea, tried it out once at a local AMP and I want to go to a different one again pretty soon I'm just nervous about the whole raids thing. The last one I went to had a cam view of the rest of the rooms and the hallway and as you can bet me being a newbie I probably didn't handle the money situation as best I could and we discussed the prices. Should I be worried about this coming back to bite me? And if not how do I avoid this feeling of anxiety because I actually enjoyed my time and like I said want to do it more often but I am kinda freaking out about if I could get in trouble for this.The typical MO for AMP raids is the police setup a new AMP, one they control, and videotape men requesting sex before they arrest them. PHX PD did this not too long ago. This way they have evidence that solicitation of prostitution occurred, cause otherwise there is no case. In Flagstaff, they did a sting where the cop got a HJ as part of the sting, and I think they've dropped all charges because that's not allowed. In the Robert Kraft case, the place was rigged with cameras.

Otherwise, you are there for a massage, you have nothing more to say. It's really hard to get a conviction for 2 adults, who are not coerced or under duress, having sex behind closed doors on private property. They can accuse you of soliciting prostitution but the fact of the matter is, they can't prove it, they weren't there. Unless there is human trafficking occurring, and there is not. These women are their of their own volition. It beats working in a Chinese restaurant, the cops aren't that interested unless someone is constantly calling to complain. In most of these strip malls, there are bigger problems at the liquor store or the drug deal going down in the parking lot. Both cases that are far easier to prosecute and if you haven't noticed, the police are woefully understaffed in most of the Phoenix departments. Guy getting a handjob or a guy with a gun, which one needs urgent attention?

I wouldn't worry about it, financial terms are often arranged silently with hand gestures, and I think that with a little practice, you'll become more comfortable.

Rabbit123
10-08-22, 20:08
The typical MO for AMP raids is the police setup a new AMP, one they control, and videotape men requesting sex before they arrest them. PHX PD did this not too long ago. This way they have evidence that solicitation of prostitution occurred, cause otherwise there is no case. In Flagstaff, they did a sting where the cop got a HJ as part of the sting, and I think they've dropped all charges because that's not allowed. In the Robert Kraft case, the place was rigged with cameras.You're describing a sting aimed at customers, not a raid aimed at the AMP. It takes a fair amount of time / manpower for LE to obtain enough evidence to get a warrant to search an AMP. Yet it happens several times a year in metro Phoenix. LE used to be very public when they busted a place (for example, google Amazing Spa in Tempe and there are still on-line news stories from 5-6 years ago). Lately, they don't seem to publicize it--when M10 and Golden got closed down a couple of years ago, the news was silent and people figured it out from word of mouth. The cases then play out in court over the course of a couple of years, typically ending in a plea, probation, and maybe a forfeiture of some assets. And, somehow someone new almost always reopens the place that was busted in a month or two. A year ago, Mesa passed a law imposing some liability on landlords, who ought to have a pretty good idea what's going on after a place has been busted, but it doesn't seem to have made any difference.

Khancious
10-08-22, 22:05
You're describing a sting aimed at customers, not a raid aimed at the AMP. It takes a fair amount of time / manpower for LE to obtain enough evidence to get a warrant to search an AMP. Yet it happens several times a year in metro Phoenix. LE used to be very public when they busted a place (for example, google Amazing Spa in Tempe and there are still on-line news stories from 5-6 years ago). Lately, they don't seem to publicize it--when M10 and Golden got closed down a couple of years ago, the news was silent and people figured it out from word of mouth. The cases then play out in court over the course of a couple of years, typically ending in a plea, probation, and maybe a forfeiture of some assets. And, somehow someone new almost always reopens the place that was busted in a month or two. A year ago, Mesa passed a law imposing some liability on landlords, who ought to have a pretty good idea what's going on after a place has been busted, but it doesn't seem to have made any difference.Well said.

At the end of the day it's fucking ridiculous. All that fentanyl going around, shootings every day, thievery and yet these fucks have to bust nuts over the nut busting business because we still haven't evolved beyond the witch burning heretical medieval Christian times. If I was an officer I wouldn't have any part of it, or I would warn them ahead of time "undercover".

HalaMadrid
10-08-22, 22:06
What would be the best course of action if it's raided when you are in there?

Denton
10-08-22, 23:13
What would be the best course of action if it's raided when you are in there?You do what every defense lawyer ever would tell you to do and exercise your fifth amendment right to remain silent. It's pretty hard for them to charge you with anything unless they somehow catch you in the act of doing something illegal and / or you are stupid enough to admit that you did something against the law. It's not illegal to get a massage.

Querendon
10-08-22, 23:51
Well said.

At the end of the day it's fucking ridiculous. All that fentanyl going around, shootings every day, thievery and yet these fucks have to bust nuts over the nut busting business because we still haven't evolved beyond the witch burning heretical medieval Christian times. If I was an officer I wouldn't have any part of it, or I would warn them ahead of time "undercover".Before the pyramids were planned there was prostitution, even nowadays some other animals practice that, it's time to stop pretending that is "evil".

SonOfA
10-09-22, 10:40
What would be the best course of action if it's raided when you are in there?Keep your mouth shut. You got a massage and that's it. Unless you are actually caught in the act, they have zero case. They will try to scare you, intimidate you, and make you uncomfortable to the fullest just so they get you to admit it. Just stay strong and never admit to anything.

TLinks
10-09-22, 11:30
I was at the Great Spa once when a police officer arrived and asked to see the facility. Mama-san let him in, he toured the parlor, and left. My girl giggled and had to throw a towel over my bare ass while he was present. Within a minute of his exit I was receiving a BBBJ. As long as everybody smiles, waves, and keeps their mouth shut there is nothing to worry about.The cops busted and closed down the Touch of Class in Mesa a few weeks ago.

Apex3333
10-09-22, 13:03
I wouldn't worry about it, financial terms are often arranged silently with hand gestures, and I think that with a little practice, you'll become more comfortable.This is true. I started out very nervous but one thing I quickly learned is that an experienced AMP provider will give some serious teasing before you even flip. Rubbing the balls, pressing her kitty against you hands when you leave it on the edge of the table next to your head. This certainly gives me a sense of confidence to proceed with the hand gestures on the flip, and of course providing a "gift".

It also help to stick to places that have been reviewed on this forum. You know what you are going to get, and you can usually figure out donations before you go so you don't have to discuss it when you are there.

JohnnyBuddha
10-10-22, 03:01
The cops busted and closed down the Touch of Class in Mesa a few weeks ago.Just out of curiosity, how do you know this?

Davig
10-10-22, 09:15
The cops busted and closed down the Touch of Class in Mesa a few weeks ago.Are you just assuming because it's been closed. Or do you have knowledge that it was a busted. Maybe Yuri retired.

Dkuym1
10-10-22, 13:46
Any tips on gals that offer outcall only? This one had a 1.5 hour tantra special that was intriguing. I'd stay away from listcrawler gals and anyone who doesn't drive themselves as I don't want riff raff hanging around. I have an opportunity soon to have the place to myself.

https://www.foxylists.com/rachell

TLinks
10-10-22, 15:05
Are you just assuming because it's been closed. Or do you have knowledge that it was a busted. Maybe Yuri retired.No I am not assuming. And thanks for letting everyone know Yuri is the owner. If she is not the owner why would the place close if she if she supposedly retired? The cops buster the place.

ThatAZDude
10-10-22, 16:33
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

CoqueMeat
10-10-22, 18:50
https://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/rachell_winnter

Any tips on gals that offer outcall only? This one had a 1.5 hour tantra special that was intriguing. I'd stay away from listcrawler gals and anyone who doesn't drive themselves as I don't want riff raff hanging around. I have an opportunity soon to have the place to myself.

https://www.foxylists.com/rachell

Davig
10-10-22, 20:37
No I am not assuming. And thanks for letting everyone know Yuri is the owner. If she is not the owner why would the place close if she if she supposedly retired? The cops buster the place.You talked about Yuri online not me. I don't know who the owner is.

Hank75
10-10-22, 22:58
I'm searching for a good massage with an HJ.

Loved seeing Carri, Bunni, Robyn back in the day, but can't seem to find ones like that anymore.

Any advice?

DannyBoy63
10-11-22, 00:37

Loved seeing Carri, Bunni, Robyn back in the day, but can't seem to find ones like that anymore.

Any advice?Try Vivian Spa on Guadalupe and Alma School.

AzHooligan
10-11-22, 01:15
Anyone had a Korean body scrub in AZ? Looking for locations? Didn't find much searching google. And not talking about a table shower.

Kelso111
10-11-22, 09:24

https://www.foxylists.com/rachellShe is expensive af and the only thing that she has going on for her is her body and youth. Also no BBBJ or daty unless you pay extra.

Bigboobs
10-12-22, 12:23
Anyone had a Korean body scrub in AZ? Looking for locations? Didn't find much searching google. And not talking about a table shower.Where have you enjoyed a KBS before? Somewhere in CA? And what is the experience like? I'm curious. Thanks.

SteelyRick
10-12-22, 13:32

Any advice?Was Robyn the tall lady who lived in Chandler? I think she was a Limo driver as well?

Savvyguy08
10-12-22, 15:03
Was Robyn the tall lady who lived in Chandler? I think she was a Limo driver as well?I believe you are right. I saw her quite regularly "back in the day". She was great. Wish there were more like that.

ThreeDoggNight
10-12-22, 16:24
That was Holli. Had an apartment south of Warner, east of 101. Sure do miss her. Died of heart problems.

Was Robyn the tall lady who lived in Chandler? I think she was a Limo driver as well?

JohnnyBuddha
10-12-22, 21:39
Stopped by to see the October girls and got Mina, she is a young, petite pretty little thing with a beautiful smile. Opted for an hour session, got a table shower with lots of teasing and scrubbing front / back. Went to the room and laid face down, got a good back and neck massage. Came time for the turn and she asked what I wanted, I told her the works. She started with a BBBJ and was very good at this skill. She got me woke up and ready for the cover, then she jumped in top. She did work on top and then turned around for some reverse cowgirl. She appeared to enjoy herself and I was feeling pretty good. She asked me to switch with her and I got up, she got in position on the table for some doggie while I was standing. I worked that angle for awhile and then popped. She cleaned me up and left to get me a bottle of water. She told me to come back again tomorrow and I headed out. The Mamasan and Selena said goodbye on the way to the lobby. They told me to come back soon. Another relaxing and pleasurable experience at the Spa. Enjoy these girls you guys.

Heel Lover
10-12-22, 23:14
Where have you enjoyed a KBS before? Somewhere in CA? And what is the experience like? I'm curious. Thanks.I don't think we have that anywhere in az. The line would be probably be out the door in the cooler weather!

Heel Lover
10-12-22, 23:17
I don't think we have that anywhere in az. The line would be probably be out the door in the cooler weather!I've only seen Something like it online for the record. Never been so lucky to experience it myself (other than probably in my dreams haha).

HL.

TucsonMonger
10-12-22, 23:34
I have to spend the next 6 days up in Glendale. Any information on the current lineup at Great Spa. Been quite a while since I have been there, is it still as good as always. Always loved the table shower followed by the tongue bath.

RolyPoly
10-13-22, 11:46
Stopped by to see the October girls and got Mina, she is a young, petite pretty little thing with a beautiful smile. Opted for an hour session, got a table shower with lots of teasing and scrubbing front / back. Went to the room and laid face down, got a good back and neck massage. Came time for the turn and she asked what I wanted, I told her the works. She started with a BBBJ and was very good at this skill. She got me woke up and ready for the cover, then she jumped in top. She did work on top and then turned around for some reverse cowgirl. She appeared to enjoy herself and I was feeling pretty good. She asked me to switch with her and I got up, she got in position on the table for some doggie while I was standing. I worked that angle for awhile and then popped. She cleaned me up and left to get me a bottle of water. She told me to come back again tomorrow and I headed out. The Mamasan and Selena said goodbye on the way to the lobby. They told me to come back soon. Another relaxing and pleasurable experience at the Spa. Enjoy these girls you guys.Orange Blossom? Vas Ist?

Jrcnr
10-13-22, 19:48
I have to spend the next 6 days up in Glendale. Any information on the current lineup at Great Spa. Been quite a while since I have been there, is it still as good as always. Always loved the table shower followed by the tongue bath.Great Spa or Invigorate Spa.

Dkuym1
10-15-22, 18:40
I have an opportunity as a certain someone will be out of the house all day into the mid evening on Sunday. I was entertaining thoughts of going to Top or Aloha or some such place but wondered if a typical Sunday was slammed at those places. I figure Friday / Saturdays must be really busy but Sunday might not be. Any general info on Sunday stuff?

Cracker
10-15-22, 22:34
Well said.

At the end of the day it's fucking ridiculous. All that fentanyl going around, shootings every day, thievery and yet these fucks have to bust nuts over the nut busting business because we still haven't evolved beyond the witch burning heretical medieval Christian times. If I was an officer I wouldn't have any part of it, or I would warn them ahead of time "undercover".Low hanging fruit I guess. Why go after cartel and gang members trafficking, when busting AMPs is so much more safer and you can justify your job without fear or stress.

Empire64
10-17-22, 09:05
I'm visiting phoenix from out of town. I've been catching up on the forum and it seems this place is one of the best. Stopped by last night and can confirm how amazing it is. Best I've experienced by far. Cherry is amazing.

JohnnyBuddha
10-17-22, 20:10
I went to Great Spa today and got my second session with Venus. The first one was pretty good, but the second one was even better. We went to the room and opted for no TS, wanted to spend my time with her in the room. To start out she is young and smoking freaking hot to me, she looks like she might be Thai. She is petite and has a great body. She gave me a back, neck, and leg massage the was spectacular, she started using lotion but asked me if she could switch to oil, whatever works and it felt great. She wiped my back and legs down with a hot towel and then had me flip. The frontal treatment was excellent. Kissing all over and a BBBJ, then flipped around she I could lick her while she worked. We finished off with CG, then Doggie on the table, and standing MISH. She took very good care of me, clean me up when we were done and dressed me. The whole experience was fabulous. Had a couple of waters for the road, said hi to the others girls and headed down the road to make money, save, and go get another session.

Hunter89
10-17-22, 23:34
I want to thank everyone on this board. As a visitor this week this has been an excellent resource. If anyone of you ever end up In Mississippi I will do what I can to hel with our very limited choices. Now on to the report. (Hopefully there will be another one this week before I head home).

Went to Top and visited with Cheery and she is very much like others have described. I schedule a 45 min dream. As Cherry led me back to the room we got to know a little of each other with some LFK and hand wandering. I put my tip on the table and she was satisfied with it so off to the TS we go. As previously reported it was a very nice scrubb do2 n and her toung went in all kind of crevices. The last time I had a TS like that was when I spent 3 months working in China and ket her know that. She proceeded to use her whole body to make sure everything was scrubbed and that body slide was great. She then had me flipped and proceeded to scrub my front flip my front. As my front was being was scrubbed I was allowed to let my hands wander some and spread the soap around her as well. She finished with more toung action and a very sensual BBBJ. Before junior got too excited it was time to dry off and head back to the room. We dried each other off and back to the room we went. She asked if I wantd a massage first and I said yes. It was about 10 to 15 minute massage that was almost too good as junior stated to relaxe himself. On the flip she climed on top f9 r a frontal body slide withe some DFK. She then worked down my body nibbling on my nipples which was new to me but very enjoyable and junior started to wake back up. She then proceeded with more BBBJ action. I slowly convinced her to move into a 69 position and proceeded to show her how us country boys eat our plate. After about 5 min she kinda stopped her actions while her legs started to tremble. When she got control of herself on went the party hat and she want to show me how she rode a bucking bronco. She rode me and more DFK we swapped to MISH where I finished in the hat. After that was the standard hot towel and getting dressed. She brought me my bottle of watter had one last DFK and off I went.

I am hoping to be able to vist at least one more time before I leave especially since I will be returning to the desert of places like this and quality fun.

I do have a couple of questions and feel free to DM me the answers or respond them on the board.

1. Is it possible to get MOSG and how many extra roses will it cost me?

2. Not thinking this likely but wondering if playing with out a party hat is in the realm and how many extra roses I might need?

3. If Cheery is unavailable who else would you recommend?

And again ff anyone is ever out in MS I will do what I can to help.

AssHat
10-18-22, 10:24
I want to thank everyone on this board. As a visitor this week this has been an excellent resource. If anyone of you ever end up In Mississippi I will do what I can to hel with our very limited choices. Now on to the report. (Hopefully there will be another one this week before I head home).

Went to Top and visited with Cheery and she is very much like others have described.How much did you tip?

RobertBloop
10-18-22, 14:05
Looking for a cheap HJ OR CBJ massage. Yes I've tried tops. But FS really isn't for me. And they still want the flat rate for just HJ. Any recommendations in chandler / mesa / Tempe area? AMP or private will work. Been trying to see July, but she's always booked.

Thanks!

SkipperFoley
10-19-22, 16:54

Went to Top and visited with Cheery and she is very much like others have described. I schedule a 45 min dream. As Cherry led me back to the room we got to know a little of each other with some LFK and hand wandering. I put my tip on the table and she was satisfied with it so off to the TS we go. As previously reported it was a very nice scrubb do2 n and her toung went in all kind of crevices. The last time I had a TS like that was when I spent 3 months working in China and ket her know that. She proceeded to use her whole body to make sure everything was scrubbed and that body slide was great. She then had me flipped and proceeded to scrub my front flip my front. As my front was being was scrubbed I was allowed to let my hands wander some and spread the soap around her as well. She finished with more toung action and a very sensual BBBJ. Before junior got too excited it was time to dry off and head back to the room. We dried each other off and back to the room we went. She asked if I wantd a massage first and I said yes. It was about 10 to 15 minute massage that was almost too good as junior stated to relaxe himself. On the flip she climed on top f9 r a frontal body slide withe some DFK. She then worked down my body nibbling on my nipples which was new to me but very enjoyable and junior started to wake back up. She then proceeded with more BBBJ action. I slowly convinced her to move into a 69 position and proceeded to show her how us country boys eat our plate. After about 5 min she kinda stopped her actions while her legs started to tremble. When she got control of herself on went the party hat and she want to show me how she rode a bucking bronco. She rode me and more DFK we swapped to MISH where I finished in the hat. After that was the standard hot towel and getting dressed. She brought me my bottle of watter had one last DFK and off I went.

I am hoping to be able to vist at least one more time before I leave especially since I will be returning to the desert of places like this and quality fun.

I do have a couple of questions and feel free to DM me the answers or respond them on the board.

1. Is it possible to get MOSG and how many extra roses will it cost me?

2. Not thinking this likely but wondering if playing with out a party hat is in the realm and how many extra roses I might need?

3. If Cheery is unavailable who else would you recommend?

And again ff anyone is ever out in MS I will do what I can to help.How much additional for TS?

MyDixieWrecked
10-19-22, 18:17
Looking for a cheap HJ OR CBJ massage. Yes I've tried tops. But FS really isn't for me. And they still want the flat rate for just HJ. Any recommendations in chandler / mesa / Tempe area? AMP or private will work. Been trying to see July, but she's always booked.

Thanks!Mia. 140. Is that too much?

Hajima
10-19-22, 20:54
Hi all! I'll be visiting this week and I've seen some solid reports here. I was hoping to find recommendations closer to downtown Phoenix. It would be helpful to know the typical rates around there too. It seems like it's about the same as Chicago but maybe a little cheaper. Feel free to DM if preferred. Thank you all!

Apex3333
10-20-22, 02:40
Hi all! I'll be visiting this week and I've seen some solid reports here. I was hoping to find recommendations closer to downtown Phoenix. It would be helpful to know the typical rates around there too. It seems like it's about the same as Chicago but maybe a little cheaper. Feel free to DM if preferred. Thank you all!Downtown is really not a prime area for massage parlors in Phoenix. There are plenty of independent providers in that area but you would find those on the Escorts thread. Biltmore clinic is probably the closest but all of the really good parlors are out in the suburbs, 30-45 minutes drive.

CoqueMeat
10-20-22, 12:53
Downtown will be hit or miss. There are lots of smaller parlors but your experience will depend on how you and the therapist "click." There are not any "Great Spa"-like experiences in downtown PHX.

Hi all! I'll be visiting this week and I've seen some solid reports here. I was hoping to find recommendations closer to downtown Phoenix. It would be helpful to know the typical rates around there too. It seems like it's about the same as Chicago but maybe a little cheaper. Feel free to DM if preferred. Thank you all!

AustinLaFlare
10-20-22, 15:23
Been busy this month but have some time this weekend, anyone know how's the lineup at nirvana this month.

Hajima
10-21-22, 00:32
Downtown will be hit or miss. There are lots of smaller parlors but your experience will depend on how you and the therapist "click." There are not any "Great Spa"-like experiences in downtown PHX.Much appreciate the advice. I went out to Top Spa and got Linda in the rotation. Seemed like a slightly busy night. Started off with a TS, body slide and BBBJ NoCIM that was very enjoyable. Returned to the room to get an ok massage. I asked for her to get undressed again and she obliged. I thought that more was on the way but she said that L3 wasn't included in the fee since I already popped and would cost more. But I was out of cash so that my other head didn't do all of the thinking. She did give me another L1 finish and I was out the door. She said that's she's been around 2 week or will be 2 more weeks. It was confusing. But would recommend since she's young, hot and has pretty real bolt ones. May repeat while I'm still around.

DFulton69
10-21-22, 06:53
Try Vivian Spa on Guadalupe and Alma School.Did you have to tip up front or negotiate for the HJ?

Rugby6996
10-21-22, 10:47
Gentlemen,

My Phoenix experience is set to begin in just a couple short days. I've been following your thread for a while now and clearly top and aloha are the places to visit, especially with me staying in nearby Tempe. Cherry sounds like the top choice for me but I wanted to take the time to ask for any other recommendations. I'm hoping to experience my first rimming, along with bbj, body to body ts, FS, DFK, and hopefully finish off with some CIM. Is Cherry still the best option for that? I may try to see two different ones while I'm there so a second recommendation would be much appreciated. Thanks for all your great reports fellas. Pm is open if you prefer.

Stay safe and let me know if you need Tennessee recommendations.

Rugby.

AssHat
10-21-22, 11:07
So $$ total is the going rate?

This is the one forum I've followed where nobody seems to quote prices.

TLinks
10-21-22, 13:35

This is the one forum I've followed where nobody seems to quote prices.Yes. $$ is the going rate there.

JoeDocks11
10-21-22, 18:48

This is the one forum I've followed where nobody seems to quote prices.Door fee of $40 hh or $60 h plus 160 tip.

Lurker Man
10-21-22, 21:02
I'm going to be down there Sunday and will be close to a couple of places that look promising on Maps- Paradise Spa on Dobson and Ok Garden on Broadway. Has anyone been to either, if so, was it a good experience? I did a search here but nothing came up. PM is fine too.

PtLarson
10-21-22, 21:17
Door fee of $40 hh or $60 h plus 160 tip.What is the rate for doubles or 2 girls?

KinkyRealtor
10-22-22, 09:53
Anyone been to Lily Spa on Camino Del Sol lately? I went there years ago (may have been a different name, can't recall for sure, but location is the same), but haven't been in a long time. Wondering if it's still as good as it was. Really enjoyed this place back then.

PeanutButter14
10-22-22, 11:20
I usually go to AMPs and great spa but this time I had a craving for a thick latina so I tried out USA.

I dreamt of walking in meeting a beautiful 5 foot 0 30 year old latina with double d's and a huge ass. 40 for entry. Very classy establishment. Table shower first, then massage. Was another $$ for cfs and by that point couldn't say no. I for sure thought ass and tits were fake but after touching they were both real? Not quite the gf experience of great spa where I'm treating like a king but wow this girl's body was exactly what I was looking for. Will return.

Jamesj
10-22-22, 12:00
What is the rate for doubles or 2 girls?As the Lamborghini salesperson told me years ago, "if you have to ask price, you can'why afford it ".

Be safe and continue the hunt.

JamesJ.

Kester Diamond
10-22-22, 13:08

This is the one forum I've followed where nobody seems to quote prices.I go with 200.

Get the 45 minutes.

Give the rest to the girl.

Rugby6996
10-22-22, 14:14
I go with 200.

Get the 45 minutes.

Give the rest to the girl.Do you feel that you get all 45 minutes, or do you get shorted some, or do they not watch the clock?

JiggleNutz
10-22-22, 14:40
I usually go to AMPs and great spa but this time I had a craving for a thick latina so I tried out USA.

I dreamt of walking in meeting a beautiful 5 foot 0 30 year old latina with double d's and a huge ass. 40 for entry. Very classy establishment. Table shower first, then massage. Was another $$ for cfs and by that point couldn't say no. I for sure thought ass and tits were fake but after touching they were both real? Not quite the gf experience of great spa where I'm treating like a king but wow this girl's body was exactly what I was looking for. Will return.Bro that's Jessica she is hella cool with a PHAT ass her titties are real but her ass is a bbl. She one time was DFK with me out of nowhere. I also got a BBBJ from that place but not from the same girl.

PtLarson
10-22-22, 14:47
As the Lamborghini salesperson told me years ago, "if you have to ask price, you can'why afford it ".

JamesJ.I can afford it, just want to be generous to a reasonable point. Want to know how much to have in my front pocket. I think somewhere I heard 60 for the house for an hour 140 for one girl and for two an extra 100. I might be wrong though. Thanks.

Kester Diamond
10-22-22, 15:13
Do you feel that you get all 45 minutes, or do you get shorted some, or do they not watch the clock?I go until I'm done. For $200 don't really care that much as they are usually a good value there. At that price you get kinda what you get.

TLinks
10-22-22, 19:33
Has anyone seen Coco at top spa in mesa? Is she the same Coco that was at the Touch of Class a month or so back?

Querendon
10-24-22, 19:04
In your opinion what is the best Latina massage in the city?

(Phoenix, Glendale, Scottsdale, Mesa.).

Davig
10-24-22, 19:09
Has anyone seen Coco at top spa in mesa? Is she the same Coco that was at the Touch of Class a month or so back?Ask your friend Yuri. She's on your speed dial you talk about her about a lot.

RagsDen
10-24-22, 20:42
Hi all,

Has anyone had any luck getting a hold of Christina recently? She also went by the name Kyra. She was from Fountain Hills.

Thanks in advance.My random memory reminded me of this post when I saw her on MF. I always thought she was too expensive for her services but at least she's not all the way out in Fountain Hills anymore.

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/44047/

Akarikanna
10-25-22, 05:23
Was in Phoenix back in February and visited Great Spa. Had a session with Apple who was absolutely gorgeous. DFK, TS, rimming, CG and finish in mish. Looking for a similar experience next week. Recommendations?

Naughty169
10-25-22, 09:25
I can afford it, just want to be generous to a reasonable point. Want to know how much to have in my front pocket. I think somewhere I heard 60 for the house for an hour 140 for one girl and for two an extra 100. I might be wrong though. Thanks.You are correct on what you heard. Saw cherry yesterday and and Yumi join for an extra 100. Not some much interaction between the girls. Just took turns on me and swapping positions.

DFulton69
10-25-22, 20:15
My random memory reminded me of this post when I saw her on MF. I always thought she was too expensive for her services but at least she's not all the way out in Fountain Hills anymore.

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/44047/Says she's legit only now.

Jrcnr
10-25-22, 21:36
You are correct on what you heard. Saw cherry yesterday and and Yumi join for an extra 100. Not some much interaction between the girls. Just took turns on me and swapping positions.Yes. The numbers are on point what I generally do. For me I'd rather see the two beauties together =).

GwCount
10-26-22, 02:36
Hi guys,

Noobie here seeking clarification. Visiting PHX for the week and ya'll seem to give glowing reviews of Top (s).

I want to visit but when I search, two places come up. One on S Alma and one on W Guadalupe.

Which one is the right one? Thanks for helping out.

KinkyRealtor
10-26-22, 09:16
Is Aloha Spa now Angel Spa (or maybe previously was Angel Spa? Or is that just what shows on Google maps? Just want to make sure I have the right place. Will be in the area on Friday and would like to check it out. Thanks in advance!

Uboatct
10-26-22, 10:58
How's the massage quality?

There are others on MF who are good at massage plus the fun part.

Says she's legit only now.

ThreeDoggNight
10-26-22, 12:14
Angel Spa is the previous name. North side of Broadway, west of Country Club.

Is Aloha Spa now Angel Spa (or maybe previously was Angel Spa? Or is that just what shows on Google maps? Just want to make sure I have the right place. Will be in the area on Friday and would like to check it out. Thanks in advance!

Davig
10-26-22, 18:37
Hi guys,

Noobie here seeking clarification. Visiting PHX for the week and ya'll seem to give glowing reviews of Top (s).

I want to visit but when I search, two places come up. One on S Alma and one on W Guadalupe.

Which one is the right one? Thanks for helping out.75X S Alma School Rd #6.

AZHopeful
10-26-22, 22:32
Has anyone seen Coco at top spa in mesa? Is she the same Coco that was at the Touch of Class a month or so back?I was wondering the same thing.

KinkyRealtor
10-27-22, 09:12
Thanks. Just wanted to be sure. Probably going to stop in on Friday. Looking forward to trying it out!

Angel Spa is the previous name. North side of Broadway, west of Country Club.

KSong92
10-27-22, 12:18
Looking for a decent quality massage with a HE. Would why'all recommend eastern or HW? Loved Mia at HW back in the day but the quality really has diminshed after she left. Seeing a lot of reviews for Ella at Eastern on RM so was wondering if any of why'all had experience.

TYIA!

DFulton69
10-28-22, 00:02
How's the massage quality?

There are others on MF who are good at massage plus the fun part.Didn't see her. Tried to schedule and she must have mentioned 3 times, Therapeutic only.

DFulton69
10-28-22, 00:05
Try Vivian Spa on Guadalupe and Alma School.Not worth the money. Bad massage and extra.

Rugby6996
10-28-22, 14:43
Saw cherry on Sunday. Pretty much same as all the reports here. TS was nice, she rimmed me, bbj, covered FS cowgirl and doggie and let me CIM.

I've searched around here and I feel like there was discussion semi recently, but you guys don't ever experience catching anything undesirable from these places right? This was my first FS experience and just was wondering if I should be overly concerned.

DannyBoy63
10-29-22, 02:24
Not worth the money. Bad massage and extra.Sorry to hear you didn't have good service. If you try again, ask for Micky.

Muggs
10-29-22, 05:31
Being concerned is good. Always be concerned. Some don't have that anymore when it comes to the hobby. Especially in the new Era of BBFS with these providers.

To answer your question, yes. Someone talked about catching chlamydia from one of the ladies at Tops I think. A few others over the years have caught something.

Stay concerned, reduce your risk as much as possible. After your session, spray with that alcohol bottle in the room or ask to go to bathroom and soap it up once more. And be sure to take a piss as soon as possible.

Saw cherry on Sunday. Pretty much same as all the reports here. TS was nice, she rimmed me, bbj, covered FS cowgirl and doggie and let me CIM.

I've searched around here and I feel like there was discussion semi recently, but you guys don't ever experience catching anything undesirable from these places right? This was my first FS experience and just was wondering if I should be overly concerned.

GagooMan
10-29-22, 05:52
Bro that's Jessica she is hella cool with a PHAT ass her titties are real but her ass is a bbl. She one time was DFK with me out of nowhere. I also got a BBBJ from that place but not from the same girl.Is this in Peoria? This place isn't on RM.

Okane
10-29-22, 12:05
Not worth the money. Bad massage and extra.I also had a dream at Vivian this week.

Monica gave a strong rub and kept sitting on me and rubbing her privates on me.

After about 25 min She asked if I wanted a "Handy", she said $100 and I replied wit.

My friend was here and it was only $60, She had nice D sized cups and they felt real.

However, no bra came off, only a small tease.

She hopped on my laying on my back and sat on my legs.

Have never had a handy like this before. She oiled me up and very skillfully rubbed.

My privates and within 45 seconds had me experiencing a very sweet surprise.

I am temped to return, she said she would only be there another week.

I guess all these places rotate on the 1st of the month. I have never.

Seen any of the gals from my past come back to the same place.

Top Spa gives you totally everything, but for $70 entrance fee and $60 for the handy.

I usually end up with a mouth or hand on my privates at the end of a session.

Monica was not personable like the Top Spa girls, but she was very skilled.

Nofapp
10-29-22, 16:27
After an 16 hour shift I stopped by, the massage definitely felt good cause of that.

Make these girls feel comfortable if you want a HE. Talk, talk and talk.

She told me her name starts with an A but I didn't really understand what she said.

It was definitely a different type of HJ I ever had she sat on the table in front of me I actually thought I was going to get some head.

After awhile she got off the table and she stand's next to the table, I asked if I can rub her butt and she said yes, even rubbed her kitty a couple of times though her yoga pants. (No nude).

Busted after 10-15 minutes she say's I take long, she giggles and says too much cum.

$. 10 total. Definitely will see her again.

I came here 2 weeks ago and had no success with the same girl, I was quiet during the whole massage. Had the towel on the whole time. That's why I say talk it makes a difference.

Unknown1077
10-30-22, 18:25
Saw this advertised but seemed too good to be true. There is a Twitter link however so might be real.

https://adultsearch.com/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/2882865

MacAttack1
10-30-22, 20:33
Noticed there hasn't been a lot of posts about top this month. Not that I expected anything new of service, but always curious of the girls there. Went last week and saw Yummi. Very quiet (YMMV) but really nice. Regular Top service was great. The one thing I did want to point out with this one is she had amazing tits. I believe they're real. Got to do some Russian on those and also finished that way in the end.

Curious to see when the new lineup is coming. If anyone knows let me know, greatly appreciated.

Kester Diamond
10-30-22, 22:13
Saw this advertised but seemed too good to be true. There is a Twitter link however so might be real.

https://adultsearch.com/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/2882865She was reviewed by a guy who has reviews I trust.

JiggleNutz
10-31-22, 02:49
Is this in Peoria? This place isn't on RM.Nah bro its in Glendale right before it turns into Peoria and its called USA Spa and Massage I got a few reviews of that place on rubmaps under the same name.

MyDixieWrecked
10-31-22, 03:23
Not sure where to put this, but I saw July. As others have stated she is a babbling brook. What I don't remember reading is that she uses too much oil and it is disgusting. She let me shower, but do you really want to leave your wallet out while you are in the shower, and she is out with your wallet. It was fine, but man, that gets my trust level.

She is like pizza though. We all like pizza and sometimes pizza is great. Even bad pizza is okay though. The oil thing sucked for me personally. Also, when I went in to the massage room, she asked right away if I wanted to just bang, so I new I was going to have a shorter session. She did some fake moaning during DATY as well, and for me personally I do not like. Her hair was red now, shoulder length and straight. Her body is better looking once she is naked too, in clothes you might not find her attractive. I am just the opposite and look like hell naked, so there is that. All in all, I ate the pizza, it's just a lot of carbs. On the very plus side, her place is immaculate. She had mentioned that she at one time made a living cleaning homes, and I believe it. I would hire her for that service if she didn't live over 50 miles away from me. For the money, and in a pinch I would repeat and will probably soon, as most pizza is expensive out there, and I am a cheap date. Pizza taste bad with too much oil, and I will mention it next trip.

GwCount
10-31-22, 10:54
75X S Alma School Rd #6.Thank you. That helped--had a blast. Will write review later.

WestTraveler
10-31-22, 14:24
I know there are some MF advertisers that offer extras. But I see no easy way to find which providers have extras available.

Any suggestions on how to determine which do, other than seeing them and asking? Some of those ladies are pretty cute.

NativeAz53
10-31-22, 15:27
Not sure where to put this, but I saw July. As others have stated she is a babbling brook. What I don't remember reading is that she uses too much oil and it is disgusting. She let me shower, but do you really want to leave your wallet out while you are in the shower, and she is out with your wallet. It was fine, but man, that gets my trust level.

She is like pizza though. We all like pizza and sometimes pizza is great. Even bad pizza is okay though. The oil thing sucked for me personally. Also, when I went in to the massage room, she asked right away if I wanted to just bang, so I new I was going to have a shorter session. She did some fake moaning during DATY as well, and for me personally I do not like. Her hair was red now, shoulder length and straight. Her body is better looking once she is naked too, in clothes you might not find her attractive. I am just the opposite and look like hell naked, so there is that. All in all, I ate the pizza, it's just a lot of carbs. On the very plus side, her place is immaculate. She had mentioned that she at one time made a living cleaning homes, and I believe it. I would hire her for that service if she didn't live over 50 miles away from me. For the money, and in a pinch I would repeat and will probably soon, as most pizza is expensive out there, and I am a cheap date. Pizza taste bad with too much oil, and I will mention it next trip.Thanks for the review / update sound like a Pizza Hut rather than a Gourmet pizza.

CoqueMeat
10-31-22, 16:12
She caught my eye as well. Easy to setup with via text. Sent menu via text but pretty standard pricing; maybe a little higher than some but quality was there. Very clean place and she was neat and clean as well. Hands and mouth only. Decent complex in North PHX.

I couldn't stay long but she didn't make me feel rushed. Great body. Not skinny Minnie. Pics are real but she likes to dress up for her online presence but still looks good not all "dolled up". Was accommodating to my requests.

I'll be back.

https://adultsearch.com/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/2882865

CoqueMeat
10-31-22, 16:14
Thanks for that. That made me look closer and I ventured out to see her.

She was reviewed by a guy who has reviews I trust.

CoqueMeat
10-31-22, 16:22
I'd agree, but the pizza is priced accordingly! Ha ha!

Thanks for the review / update sound like a Pizza Hut rather than a Gourmet pizza.

Akarikanna
10-31-22, 20:13
I read a review on this place a month ago and I am visiting Phoenix this week. The girl reviewed supposedly had really great tits. She does! I walk in and she greets me at the door wearing a very short red nighty. That outfit says one thing only!

I elect for a table shower and Michelle (I believe that is her name) gives me a really nice wash down. She must have spent 10 minutes with soap and water, but I would rather than that than not. I stand up so she can dry me off and DFK for a minute. She towels off Junior and gives a quick swallow. I asked her to do it again and she does.

Back to the room where I lay down. She starts the massage at my head and presses her body on my hands so I grab her leg and ass. She bends down to rub my butt and her massive beautiful tits land on the top of my head. I sit up, take out her breasts and my goodness. Full D-Cups with a beautiful nipple. She lets me suck for 5 minutes. From there CBJ, CFS which I really did not want and back to CBJ. I blow in the bag.

It must have got busy because the mamasan Lucy comes in and cleans me off. She made an error in judgment though. She said next time ask for the both of them. She could of easily made money on me right there. Lucy has a beautiful face and though I could not tell by her clothing probably a nice figure. Instead, tonight I will try Top's for more tongue action. You guys have it good in Phoenix.

LadyLuva
10-31-22, 20:50
Thanks for the review / update sound like a Pizza Hut rather than a Gourmet pizza.I've been seeing July for about a year now. Her "Working Man's Massage- $100" is very geared towards your working middle class guy. Honestly, I don't think she would take offense that.

She's being seen as a Pizza hut rather than a gourmet pizza place. In fact I'm pretty sure she would just laugh and agree. In a world of uppity, spoiled pre-madonna's, I find her whole business angle very refreshing and quite frankly a little brilliant.

LadyLuva
10-31-22, 23:37
She caught my eye as well. Easy to setup with via text. Sent menu via text but pretty standard pricing; maybe a little higher than some but quality was there. Very clean place and she was neat and clean as well. Hands and mouth only. Decent complex in North PHX.

I couldn't stay long but she didn't make me feel rushed. Great body. Not skinny Minnie. Pics are real but she likes to dress up for her online presence but still looks good not all "dolled up". Was accommodating to my requests.

I'll be back.I agree but I had to wait 20 or so minutes because she was still getting ready. Sweet personality. Not skinny but not really fat either. Dressed sexy but not allowed to touch or lick the kitty. A bit to restrictive so probably a one and done for me but no regrets.

JChoi
11-01-22, 00:06
Thanks for the review / update sound like a Pizza Hut rather than a Gourmet pizza.I love pies. Flatbread, Chicago style, napoleon. July's awesome.

Dizzle06
11-01-22, 12:06
Anyone have any intel on this Latina? I believe she's at either bodywork's or USA.

CoqueMeat
11-01-22, 14:09
I didn't include it in my comments but she was on time for me. I was the one running a few minutes late but she was understanding because I gave notice. She left a small thong on for our visit but I was allowed / encouraged to play through it while she worked her magic. My visit was quick but her body was responding to my touch so perhaps more on the menu as you get to know her? Or not and just take it for what it is. Given her propensity for neatness, I would make sure my hands are scrubbed up before you go in to the table.

I agree but I had to wait 20 or so minutes because she was still getting ready. Sweet personality. Not skinny but not really fat either. Dressed sexy but not allowed to touch or lick the kitty. A bit to restrictive so probably a one and done for me but no regrets.

Desert Rat
11-01-22, 16:21
I go with 200.

Get the 45 minutes.

Give the rest to the girl.That is a good number. I usually take 220 and hold back an extra 20 to reward exceptional service. I only bring in my key fob and the money. No phone, wallet, or key ring.

Chicago Stud
11-01-22, 16:33
From Chicago but in town and stopped in last week as I was in town. I was assigned Shaina (sp?) who is a real sweetheart and probably quite tame from what I'm reading. She is quite attractive and has a nice figure. They do the thing at the end where they brought in two other girls at the end wanting to ask if I would like to extend my time. Yolo was the only one I got a name from and she is quite cute and on the short side. Seems like she would be on the more frisky side. The other girl had some masculine facial features but I didn't get her name. She's not bad looking, but I was comparing her to two very attractive women so that stood out for me.

Noticed there hasn't been a lot of posts about top this month. Not that I expected anything new of service, but always curious of the girls there. Went last week and saw Yummi. Very quiet (YMMV) but really nice. Regular Top service was great. The one thing I did want to point out with this one is she had amazing tits. I believe they're real. Got to do some Russian on those and also finished that way in the end.

Curious to see when the new lineup is coming. If anyone knows let me know, greatly appreciated.

LadyLuva
11-02-22, 00:46
I didn't include it in my comments but she was on time for me. I was the one running a few minutes late but she was understanding because I gave notice. She left a small thong on for our visit but I was allowed / encouraged to play through it while she worked her magic. My visit was quick but her body was responding to my touch so perhaps more on the menu as you get to know her? Or not and just take it for what it is. Given her propensity for neatness, I would make sure my hands are scrubbed up before you go in to the table.No kitty roaming or touching for me. I guess she liked you more than me bro. Story of my life. LOL.

CoqueMeat
11-02-22, 09:18
Thanks. To be clear it was covered still but was starting to respond.

Also, if you're interested in seeing what we didn't see, just google her twitter / OF handle ariellovexo and lots of videos come up. Most with darker and longer red hair than current, or it's a wig.

No kitty roaming or touching for me. I guess she liked you more than me bro. Story of my life. LOL.

Bubba1979
11-02-22, 13:14
Well. Here is a blast from the past!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dR4SQ9TS4s

You old timers might remember this place. Teresa is shown giving a massage, I wonder if she maybe works at Biltmore now?

She used to be at the famous Aztec in Scottsdale. Those were some good times.

"Could it be that it was all so simple then? Or has time rewritten every line."

JChoi
11-02-22, 21:48

You old timers might remember this place. Teresa is shown giving a massage, I wonder if she maybe works at Biltmore now?

"Could it be that it was all so simple then? Or has time rewritten every line."Wow good find Bubba. Memories or reminiscences.

CalJammer
11-02-22, 23:02
What is the best place in Glendale? USA? I can't make it to Phoenix proper so tips appreciated.

Redrocks
11-02-22, 23:26

"Could it be that it was all so simple then? Or has time rewritten every line."Awesome find!

DatyDan
11-02-22, 23:55
Had the opportunity to see Kiki at the Golden moon before she leaves to go back to SD tomorrow. What a wonderful girl. Great massage. She gives a awesome table shower experience as well. Lots of kissing and she is willing to try multiple positions. BBBJ as well as 69. Will have to come see her when ever she is back in town.I remember reading this post and looking up the location and was surprised to see it in a shopping center at 107th Ave. And Olive, filed this away and finally was in the area and dropped in to see. Was also met by Kiki, 30's Chinese, nice rack, felt natural, medium to petite build. A light typical AMP massage, somewhat chatty, CBJ and CFS, very wet but uses lube. Cowgirl and mission to finish, but at the end she has well developed Kegel muscles which I could not resist and BAM I was done. No TS for me a little rushed on my 45 minute time but was nice. She said the other girl gives a firmer massage but did not see her. Note that there is a Subway next door with some patio chairs up front so if you like discretion park in back and walk thru the breezeway in the corner of mall.

GagooMan
11-03-22, 06:27
Nah bro its in Glendale right before it turns into Peoria and its called USA Spa and Massage I got a few reviews of that place on rubmaps under the same name.Thanks bro, I'll check it out. I haven't been with a Latina for quite awhile now. Thanks again.

IndyJon
11-03-22, 09:06
What is the best place in Glendale? USA? I can't make it to Phoenix proper so tips appreciated.The The Great Spa. It's on Peoria Avenue but it's in Glendale.

MassageMe1
11-03-22, 13:34
The The Great Spa. It's on Peoria Avenue but it's in Glendale.New here and looking to add my experiences. Who is the go to right now at The Great Spa. Looking to go there for the first time this weekend. Normally I hit up Serenity Spa and have been happy there. Also on my list is Invigorate. Any input is appreciated and I will post up how it goes after. Thanks.

Kester Diamond
11-03-22, 13:58
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3265109

So this place is kinda new and also not but is very legit. Everything covered at the rates listed but girls are very nice and not clock watchers or rush you out types. Safe airport location and I have been and reviewed Britt and Jasmine here and recommend jas highly.

This is needed.

Jed1172
11-03-22, 14:20
Will be arriving in town next week at some point and after RTFF, I have to admit I'm intrigued with all of the buzz on Cherry at Top. So, my only question is have I screwed up by delaying a trip a week or so and will.

End up missing her at Top? If any fellow mongers have intel, it would be greatly appreciated. TIA!

Rugby6996
11-03-22, 18:10

I've searched around here and I feel like there was discussion semi recently, but you guys don't ever experience catching anything undesirable from these places right? This was my first FS experience and just was wondering if I should be overly concerned.I'm back home, so I'll hop off your thread. I will say, it was staggering to see how many people reached out saying they had caught undesirable things from tops (and I assume other places). I got tested, came up negative and don't have any symptoms two weeks later so I'm thinking I'm clear. But as always, stay safe out there.

Bman11
11-03-22, 19:46
I saw a few posts awhile back about Touch of Class, was thinking about going and then found more recent posts about it being busted by the cops. Can anyone confirm?

AZHopeful
11-03-22, 23:17
Not sure if either one is the one referenced below from Touch of Class, but there is a Coco at Great Spa and one at either Nirvana or Orange Blossom this month.

CalJammer
11-04-22, 01:04
The The Great Spa. It's on Peoria Avenue but it's in Glendale.Thank you for taking the time to reply. Yumi delivered.

Akarikanna
11-04-22, 05:23
Will be arriving in town next week at some point and after RTFF, I have to admit I'm intrigued with all of the buzz on Cherry at Top. So, my only question is have I screwed up by delaying a trip a week or so and will.

End up missing her at Top? If any fellow mongers have intel, it would be greatly appreciated. TIA!I was told after visiting with Linda this week Cherry will be back in March. Linda moved to Great Spa this week. I would highly recommend Linda. Incredible figure, tongue work might be the best I have had and a very open menu.

SonoranHotDog
11-04-22, 13:32
I'm back home, so I'll hop off your thread. I will say, it was staggering to see how many people reached out saying they had caught undesirable things from tops (and I assume other places). I got tested, came up negative and don't have any symptoms two weeks later so I'm thinking I'm clear. But as always, stay safe out there.They apply the condom like Ninjas. But have you ever seen one taken out of a package? Do they re-use the condoms, if so that is quite gross.

Desert Rat
11-04-22, 17:17
https://www.mapquest.com/us/arizona/spa-tahiti-402370119

I went to Serenity Spa this morning on the corner of North 51st Avenue and West Peoria Avenue for my third visit and the door was locked. I scanned the strip mall and found a second AMP in the corner. I visited there many moons ago and the provider knocked me over with her breath. Reluctantly, I sallied forth and paid $60 for an hour massage from Ivy. She is an older Chinese woman with fake boobs and a nice petite body with a tattoo on one hip. She gave a long and lovely amateur massage without a TS. On the flip she used sign language to ask if I wanted to fuck her and the answer was yes. I paid her $140 and she provided a CBJ and jumped up on the table on her hands and knees. Her pussy was not super tight but she was very wet and took a good pounding from behind. Ivy provided me a VIP card with a single stamp and said if I got four more stamps I got a free massage. I was satisfied but the ladies at Serenity were younger. However, for an old dude like me she was still younger than me and put some effort into the experience. Not a bad place if you like older mama-san like Chinese ladies.

Jed1172
11-04-22, 17:41
I was told after visiting with Linda this week Cherry will be back in March. Linda moved to Great Spa this week. I would highly recommend Linda. Incredible figure, tongue work might be the best I have had and a very open menu.Thanks for the input. Greatly appreciated!

LadyLuva
11-04-22, 20:16
They apply the condom like Ninjas. But have you ever seen one taken out of a package? Do they re-use the condoms, if so that is quite gross.Reusing condoms is a stretch but I always wonder how clean the sheets really are in the busy massage parlors.

Ozbert
11-04-22, 20:39
Work is bringing me to town, and I'm buying a house in the Paradise Valley Village area, and due to family commitments, can't spend 30-45 minutes driving to a spa, as amazing as the finish would be. I'm coming up from Tucson and was spoiled by how many places were within 15 minutes of my house.

Any recommendations? I usually like an L1 or L2 finish, and prefer Latinas since we don't have those down here. Am I SOL and will have to drive to Mesa or Glendale?

Thanks all for the help.

AZHopeful
11-04-22, 21:58
Work is bringing me to town, and I'm buying a house in the Paradise Valley Village area, and due to family commitments, can't spend 30-45 minutes driving to a spa, as amazing as the finish would be. I'm coming up from Tucson and was spoiled by how many places were within 15 minutes of my house.

Any recommendations? I usually like an L1 or L2 finish, and prefer Latinas since we don't have those down here. Am I SOL and will have to drive to Mesa or Glendale?

Thanks all for the help.It's relatively easy to get to Mesa from PV.

Ozbert
11-04-22, 22:08
It's relatively easy to get to Mesa from PV.It's the time commitment. I usually have time in the middle of the day to get away for 2 or so hours. 1 hour + 30 min of driving cuts it close. It's a lot easier to be a monger in Tucson. I was hoping to find someone who has sorted the wheat from the chaff in the area. I know the primo places are Tops, Great, Golf, Aloha etc, and I've partaken when I visited up here. But I'm prioritizing convenience, since Phx is heads and shoulders over even the best of AMPs in Tucson.

MassageMe1
11-05-22, 02:18
https://www.mapquest.com/us/arizona/spa-tahiti-402370119

I went to Serenity Spa this morning on the corner of North 51st Avenue and West Peoria Avenue for my third visit and the door was locked. I scanned the strip mall and found a second AMP in the corner. I visited there many moons ago and the provider knocked me over with her breath. Reluctantly, I sallied forth and paid $60 for an hour massage from Ivy. She is an older Chinese woman with fake boobs and a nice petite body with a tattoo on one hip. She gave a long and lovely amateur massage without a TS. On the flip she used sign language to ask if I wanted to fuck her and the answer was yes. I paid her $140 and she provided a CBJ and jumped up on the table on her hands and knees. Her pussy was not super tight but she was very wet and took a good pounding from behind. Ivy provided me a VIP card with a single stamp and said if I got four more stamps I got a free massage. I was satisfied but the ladies at Serenity were younger. However, for an old dude like me she was still younger than me and put some effort into the experience. Not a bad place if you like older mama-san like Chinese ladies.Thanks for the feedback. This one was on my list to try and I still think I'll give it a whirl. Been a long time Serenity fan myself.

Wowhunter
11-05-22, 07:14
Can anyone PM me info on Top Massage. When I search I am seeing so many places saying top massage and can't find anything directly named Top. I would love to stop in while visiting your fine city for the first time.

Sveetoh
11-05-22, 08:55
It's a bit more expensive for what you get, but Biltmore Clinic won't be that far from you. Everything else between the two main spots (great and top) are basically a handshake from a 50 year old.

Thanks all for the help.

WhoMe111
11-05-22, 09:02
Thanks for the input. Greatly appreciated!A couple of weeks ago I stopped at Great and requested Linda because I had previously experienced her oral skills. She was working as mama and kept saying she was "too old" . If anyone else has more recent information I would like to hear it.

Apex3333
11-05-22, 17:08
A couple of weeks ago I stopped at Great and requested Linda because I had previously experienced her oral skills. She was working as mama and kept saying she was "too old" . If anyone else has more recent information I would like to hear it.The last time I saw her I had a similar experience. She was giving me the massage because they were really busy that night. I was really excited because I had been waiting so long to see her, but she only offered HE or oral. I passed because I was there for FS and eventually was serviced by one of the other girls.

Based on the reports from early October saying her "pussy is broken", I'm guessing she's really only going to be mamasan from now on. Unless they are busy and you are OK with the limited menu.

SonoranHotDog
11-05-22, 19:41
Reusing condoms is a stretch but I always wonder how clean the sheets really are in the busy massage parlors.Also the floor of the table shower. Might be a good idea to wear flip flops. I'm probably wrong on the condoms which is good.

AZHopeful
11-05-22, 20:12
Was just at great spa. Saw coco. She is not the same Coco that was at touch of class. There is a Coco at Nirvana and they told me at Great spa that she is not the one from touch of class that everybody seems to be looking for.

AZGuy7722
11-06-22, 17:24
I was wondering if anyone knows when YoYo will be back at Tops? Saw her back in Sept and she was amazing.

CoggyDude
11-07-22, 18:35
I was wondering if anyone knows when YoYo will be back at Tops? Saw her back in Sept and she was amazing.I saw her right before she left to New York and she had told me she would be back in a couple months. So hopefully next month. She was a cute little thing. I'd marry her if I could LOL.

Tacoman671
11-07-22, 22:08
Anyone know this months Tops line up?

JoeySaint55
11-08-22, 07:37
Fellas looking to experience Korean. On RM it looks like W spa may have what I am looking for but I can't find a review. Tops is cool but I heard Korean places may have a wilder experience? If not W spa anything Korean or Thai in the east valley would be awesome. Thanks.

FrankFurter24
11-08-22, 13:05
Curious if anyone knows of places that do HE for women or if that's even a thing. I'm assuming you could just ask but wanted to see if anyone knew of a place first.

Desert Rat
11-08-22, 15:48
The last time I saw her I had a similar experience. She was giving me the massage because they were really busy that night. I was really excited because I had been waiting so long to see her, but she only offered HE or oral. I passed because I was there for FS and eventually was serviced by one of the other girls.

Based on the reports from early October saying her "pussy is broken", I'm guessing she's really only going to be mamasan from now on. Unless they are busy and you are OK with the limited menu.Thank you very much for sharing this information. Linda was an excellent provider. She gave a long loving massage and towards the end of her career let me have a few bareback moments with her. I will truly miss her wonderful service.

LetsNotBealOne
11-08-22, 18:20

So this place is kinda new and also not but is very legit. Everything covered at the rates listed but girls are very nice and not clock watchers or rush you out types. Safe airport location and I have been and reviewed Britt and Jasmine here and recommend jas highly.

This is needed.I'm curious about this place because it has so much advertising online that it made me wonder if it was legit. I'm sometimes a nervous wreck and the last thing I want is to get caught up.

Kester Diamond
11-08-22, 19:06
I'm curious about this place because it has so much advertising online that it made me wonder if it was legit. I'm sometimes a nervous wreck and the last thing I want is to get caught up.We'll go with your gut if you don't trust reviews here. I'd never do something I don't feel good about. All I can do is throw up my reviews, what you do with that info is up to you.

IndyJon
11-08-22, 20:50
Curious if anyone knows of places that do HE for women or if that's even a thing. I'm assuming you could just ask but wanted to see if anyone knew of a place first.I think you'll find that difficult to find in your typical asian massage parlor. I'm sure there are some out there that cater to women but it will be a lot of exploration to find one.

You're probably better off finding an independent massage provider because you can see up front if they cater to women. It would probably save you a lot of time and money.

DannyBoy63
11-08-22, 22:33
Curious if anyone knows of places that do HE for women or if that's even a thing. I'm assuming you could just ask but wanted to see if anyone knew of a place first.I'm sure that if a lady goes into a parlor and gives out the same hints that men do she could have some success. I know a lady in San Diego that does it all the time.

MacAttack1
11-09-22, 01:47
Anyone know this months Tops line up?Went last week and only saw 2 of the girls. I had Alisa (or Annalisa). She looks a bit older than what I'm used to at tops but not terrible, prolly in her 30's. Nice natural C-D's rack. A little bit curvy. The other one I saw on my way out. I didn't get her name but she was a shorter cuter girl. Cute face smaller B-C's. Overall nice body. Sorry this doesn't describe much, I went on a busy time but will be back again later in the month to check on the other girls.

Uboatct
11-09-22, 11:15
Any recent reports on Tienmei or HW? I've been to both but it's been 6 months. Got a better massage at Tienmei but nothing more. Massage at HW wasn't as good but came with a basic ending.

These are typical rub shops, not like the full service shops in Mesa or Phx. Chandler doesn't really seem to have those. Nor does Gilbert from what I've seen. If you're looking for good looking girls and more action, I suggest you hit aloha, tops, golf.

The ones in chandler I only go to if I want a good massage and some release.

IndyJon
11-09-22, 20:50
Any recent reports on Tienmei or HW? I've been to both but it's been 6 months. Got a better massage at Tienmei but nothing more. Massage at HW wasn't as good but came with a basic ending.I was at TianMei a couple weeks ago and got a self-service ending. She was basically touching everywhere but wouldn't finish me herself. I don't understand the reasoning behind that because she's already crossed the line with the touching.

On a side note, there was a shikeh guy there (those guys that wear the turbans all the time) checking-out the same time I was. He was trying to give like a $2 tip in cash to the other lady (not the not that worked on me). I don't speak Chinese but I got the gist of what she was saying.

MechanicJack
11-10-22, 01:29
Greetings! Newbie here visiting for a week and looking to get an excellent full service massage. I'm up north of Phoenix west / NW of Biltmore area (about 7 miles north of city proper). I'm looking for good massage places within about a 20 min drive that I can visit early on week day. I see T. S in Mesa gets rave reviews as does Great Spa, but are there other places closer that are recommended? Where I'm from it's 100% AMP, so I'm also interested in Latina vibe too if it's on par. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!!

Apex3333
11-10-22, 13:23
Greetings! Newbie here visiting for a week and looking to get an excellent full service massage. I'm up north of Phoenix west / NW of Biltmore area (about 7 miles north of city proper). I'm looking for good massage places within about a 20 min drive that I can visit early on week day. I see T. S in Mesa gets rave reviews as does Great Spa, but are there other places closer that are recommended? Where I'm from it's 100% AMP, so I'm also interested in Latina vibe too if it's on par. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!!Biltmore Clinic would meet your needs but cost more than the AMPs. There are several reviews in this forum you can search on.

ChicaLovr22
11-10-22, 17:30
Hello gentlemen of Phoenix. I just wanted to add a report for the Peoria Spa at 6666 W Peoria. Couple of days ago I was there doing some work and had a chance to stop by this place since it was close by. My girl was Luby. To my surprise she is the girl that I saw at another spa in Phoenix but can not remember the name of the place. I think her name was Jennifer or Jessica back then. She is a beautiful woman who knows how to deliver a true GFE. She has shaped body large man made boltons that fit her very nice. She was wearing a small tight dress that showed her curvy figure and enhanced her tits. Since she recognized me we skipped the massage and right away went with DFK, BJ, DTY. The session was hot, sweaty and intimate. She knows how to make a guy happy. She rode me until she collapsed while we made up like teenagers. I took her mish so I could see her beautiful face and body while I pounded her. We did this for most of the hour, after I was done she had accomplished two pops from her and one from me. She cleaned me up and since we had a bit of time left she did head and feet massage.

Man, I would love to have more work in Peoria so I can visit this girl more often. She said she would be there for a while. My donation was standard for Tucson $60 house and $120 tip.

JohnnyBuddha
11-10-22, 21:17
I stopped by and they had some beautiful girls to chose from. I picked Sophia, she looks real good. I have seen her before but never got a session, glad I did. She has a fabulous body and many skills. Started with a shoulder and neck massage. When it was time to flip, I asked her to relax on the table and went for some DATY. Oh my it was sweet and I didn't want to stop. She told me to get up on table and do some 69, also a lot of DFK. The whole experience was was very good. She got on top, I did some work from behind with her on the side of the table, one foot on ground and other leg on table. It was very very good. Finished the session with some standing MISH and then I popped. She cleaned me up, gave me some more should and neck massage, then got me a water. I will have to see her again. She introduced me to Chanel, Alyssa, and Kiki-they each were very smoking freaking hot. There was another girl, but she was busy. A large variety this month, none will disappoint. Later mongers, have fun out there.

Slacker30
11-13-22, 14:23
Greetings! Newbie here visiting for a week and looking to get an excellent full service massage. I'm up north of Phoenix west / NW of Biltmore area (about 7 miles north of city proper). I'm looking for good massage places within about a 20 min drive that I can visit early on week day. I see T. S in Mesa gets rave reviews as does Great Spa, but are there other places closer that are recommended? Where I'm from it's 100% AMP, so I'm also interested in Latina vibe too if it's on par. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!!IMHO Lotus Spa on 51st Ave and Olive, behind Honeybaked Ham and next to Dollar Tree is good. $$ plus massage fee. Koza Spa at 47th Ave and Maryland next to the convenience store and Pizza place is good. Same pricing.

Biltmore on 24th St ,3100 block I believe on the southwest side of street is good. Cost is $$$ plus entry fee.

AssHat
11-13-22, 15:05
Top Spa had a sign on the door that said it was closed for remodel, so I went with Aloha.

It was about 9:30 in the morning, there were two girls working. I got Kiki, didn't catch the name of the other girl although Kiki rather persistently suggested I get two girls for an extra $100.

Anyway FS and GFE are not really my thing but I had to give these places a try. Service is very good, Asian style in terms of the beauty of the girls and their willingness to do more or less everything. Wound up with a short semi-sensual massage, then BBJ with her fully nude, licking, Frenching (I would not say DFK though, thought she held back a little). She's quite beautiful, she could work at a second tier, maybe a top tier Macau sauna if my memory of the girls there is accurate.

Total was. 4+$. 4. I would prefer just a sensual massage with her nude and doing oral stimulation and a HE finish, but that doesn't really seem like the style there. Still very impressive service for the price.

In terms of bang for the buck this is the best deal I've seen in a US massage parlor. Really the only thing worse than Macau or Bangkok is the price is about twice as high. I guess the secret ingredient is extremely lax law enforcement in Mesa.

GagooMan
11-14-22, 01:10
Since everyone is reviewing this place I'll do a small review of Chanel.

She is mid to upper 20's, average height for these ladies, about B cups, decent body overall, pretty good looking also. Her English was so-so.

I didn't have a choice of who I got, I was fine with Chanel anyways. I went with an hour and she actually gave a decent massage for quite awhile.

She knew where I was hurting. After that she was really at least 9/10 on everything, except she wouldn't come close to kissing at all.

I have to complain it was a bit warm in the place for my liking, even Chanel said that. Our first move after BBBJ, was she was on top and honestly it was so good I was going to blow my load too fast.

So I asked to switch to doggy. I should have blown my load the first time, after doggy I was feeling too hot, and switched to missionary, and I couldn't finish.

She did a combo of BBBJ and HJ for quite awhile until I finally finished. I didn't finish until I got her to put her ass in my face so I could smooch her ass.

I guess she told the other girls I took a long time to finish, because Kiki said that. On my way out the other girls introduced themselves to me. I can only remember the name Kiki though. The first girl, I can't remember her name is super cute, I'm guessing this is Sophia. The oldest lady didn't say what her name was. They all cheered for me to come back and try a different girl next time.

DoToDont
11-14-22, 13:38
There is new Linda I met in Top last month. Tall, slender, early 30's. Good service, but limited kissing. Very nice body. I think she is in Great spa th8's month.

The other Linda has been here for 3 years and retired now along with the golfer Tiffany / Cindy. For some reason I was never attracted to Linda and always chose Tiffany when they both were working.

The new Linda is worth a visit if you like them tall and slender with nice tits and a firm ass. Just don't expect much kissing. Great BBBJCIM though.

The last time I saw her I had a similar experience. She was giving me the massage because they were really busy that night. I was really excited because I had been waiting so long to see her, but she only offered HE or oral. I passed because I was there for FS and eventually was serviced by one of the other girls.

Based on the reports from early October saying her "pussy is broken", I'm guessing she's really only going to be mamasan from now on. Unless they are busy and you are OK with the limited menu.

Arizona Junkie
11-14-22, 14:12
I was intrigued by the report below, and was in the area so decided to stop in. It turns out that Luby at Peoria Spa is the same Luby that is often at Sun Spa in Tucson. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the window and I recognized her. She's very popular in Tucson, and can be difficult to schedule with so this was a treat. Luby is very cute, with bolt-ons as mentioned, and incredibly smooth soft skin. She works hard to please, goes the extra mile for sure. She is at Peoria Spa for November, and won't be back in Tucson until March. Recommended!

Hello gentlemen of Phoenix. I just wanted to add a report for the Peoria Spa at 6666 W Peoria. Couple of days ago I was there doing some work and had a chance to stop by this place since it was close by. My girl was Luby. To my surprise she is the girl that I saw at another spa in Phoenix but can not remember the name of the place. I think her name was Jennifer or Jessica back then. She is a beautiful woman who knows how to deliver a true GFE. She has shaped body large man made boltons that fit her very nice. She was wearing a small tight dress that showed her curvy figure and enhanced her tits. Since she recognized me we skipped the massage and right away went with DFK, BJ, DTY. The session was hot, sweaty and intimate. She knows how to make a guy happy. She rode me until she collapsed while we made up like teenagers. I took her mish so I could see her beautiful face and body while I pounded her. We did this for most of the hour, after I was done she had accomplished two pops from her and one from me. She cleaned me up and since we had a bit of time left she did head and feet massage.

Man, I would love to have more work in Peoria so I can visit this girl more often. She said she would be there for a while. My donation was standard for Tucson $60 house and $120 tip.

Bigboobs
11-14-22, 20:33
I was intrigued by the report below, and was in the area so decided to stop in. It turns out that Luby at Peoria Spa is the same Luby that is often at Sun Spa in Tucson. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the window and I recognized her. She's very popular in Tucson, and can be difficult to schedule with so this was a treat. Luby is very cute, with bolt-ons as mentioned, and incredibly smooth soft skin. She works hard to please, goes the extra mile for sure. She is at Peoria Spa for November, and won't be back in Tucson until March. Recommended!All sounds good guys, but does Luby do BBBJ?

Member #6524
11-14-22, 20:43
Not sure if either one is the one referenced below from Touch of Class, but there is a Coco at Great Spa and one at either Nirvana or Orange Blossom this month.There's a Coco at Nirvana, I saw her last week. She's great if you're into a lower than Tops quality girl with severe baby damage and a belly bump which is not my thing. If I wanted that I'd go to a bar LOL. Not sure what's going on here, they used to have high quality girls but since May they have been average at best and trying to get me to pay more than usual for subpar performance. I haven't seen a mama there since April so that may have something to do with it. Wonder if all the good ones are staying at Great, Tops and Aloha?

RidgeRacer
11-14-22, 23:27
Hi folks, I'm visiting from out of town later this month and have been researching outcall options to my hotel. I was wondering if anyone has experience with this young lady:

https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/27c7a750-869d-4be0-b791-ec0f1eb658d2

I texted with her and she said the following: "It's $160 for the hour massage. As far as anything else, I don't talk about it and no promises on anything else. ".

I wouldn't mind tipping on top of that if she provides the services I'm looking for (and even somewhat resembles her pics) but I don't want to be in a position where I'm paying $160 for a bad massage and blue balls so I thought I'd check if any of you fine gentlemen have the scoop. Feel free to PM if you prefer. Thanks in advance.

Kester Diamond
11-15-22, 02:53
Hi folks, I'm visiting from out of town later this month and have been researching outcall options to my hotel. I was wondering if anyone has experience with this young lady:

https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/27c7a750-869d-4be0-b791-ec0f1eb658d2

I texted with her and she said the following: "It's $160 for the hour massage. As far as anything else, I don't talk about it and no promises on anything else. ".

I wouldn't mind tipping on top of that if she provides the services I'm looking for (and even somewhat resembles her pics) but I don't want to be in a position where I'm paying $160 for a bad massage and blue balls so I thought I'd check if any of you fine gentlemen have the scoop. Feel free to PM if you prefer. Thanks in advance.My thought is fake.

Just Asian
11-15-22, 13:16
Top Spa had a sign on the door that said it was closed for remodel, so I went with Aloha.

It was about 9:30 in the morning, there were two girls working. I got Kiki, didn't catch the name of the other girl although Kiki rather persistently suggested I get two girls for an extra $100.

Anyway FS and GFE are not really my thing but I had to give these places a try. Service is very good, Asian style in terms of the beauty of the girls and their willingness to do more or less everything. Wound up with a short semi-sensual massage, then BBJ with her fully nude, licking, Frenching (I would not say DFK though, thought she held back a little). She's quite beautiful, she could work at a second tier, maybe a top tier Macau sauna if my memory of the girls there is accurate.

Total was. 4+$. 4. I would prefer just a sensual massage with her nude and doing oral stimulation and a HE finish, but that doesn't really seem like the style there. Still very impressive service for the price.

In terms of bang for the buck this is the best deal I've seen in a US massage parlor. Really the only thing worse than Macau or Bangkok is the price is about twice as high. I guess the secret ingredient is extremely lax law enforcement in Mesa.Have to agree. First time I've tried Aloha. Kiki is a beautiful petite Chinese girl. We skipped the massage and started with a standing BBBJ which terrific. Moved to the table where I spent a few minutes in daty. From there started in mish and finished in cg while sucking those cute nipples. She's here for 2 more weeks.

Just Asian.

Jamesj
11-15-22, 20:08
Place sits in the back of an old, but small strip mall, north side of Peoria Ave (Glendale).

Arrived about 9:20 this AM.

Only worker I saw was an early to mid 30's Chinese lady (no name).

English was average to poor. (7 on the looks scale, few extra lbs, but very firm / muscular legs).

Paid the house fee of 60 for 60.

Lead into room, undress, lay on stomach, she throws small towel over my naked ass.

Massage was more rubbing, then therapeutic. After about 35 minutes, had me flip.

Thru signs, jesters and whisper, negotiated HJ for. 40 (that's all I wanted).

She went straight to work on junior. Took about 10 minutes of her 2 handed skill to pop Mr. Happy.

Cleaned me up with hot towels, got dress, paid the tip (gave her 50).

Chatted, hugged, kissed a bit, then out the door. Session lasted about 50 minutes.

No complaints from me, invited to return, will do.

JamesJ.

BillPill
11-15-22, 20:52
Do they still have a table shower at Aloha.

Apex3333
11-15-22, 20:56
There is new Linda I met in Top last month. Tall, slender, early 30's. Good service, but limited kissing. Very nice body. I think she is in Great spa th8's month.

The other Linda has been here for 3 years and retired now along with the golfer Tiffany / Cindy. For some reason I was never attracted to Linda and always chose Tiffany when they both were working.

The new Linda is worth a visit if you like them tall and slender with nice tits and a firm ass. Just don't expect much kissing. Great BBBJCIM though.Tiffany was a lot of fun. She used to walk me down the hallway holding my dick instead of my hand. Like walking a dog on a leash.

Nofapp
11-16-22, 01:14
Stopped by top still closed, and went to aloha spa down the road. They said top will be open tomorrow.

$$ including door fee. I got the other girl but wasn't my type, so Kiki just popped in my head cause of reports about her here.

I'm glad I asked for her she wasn't busy and came to the window. Very beautiful small and petite. Kissing (not dfk) quick 69, BBBJ, edge of the bed and finished with cim.

Was definitely worth it she said she'll be leaving back to the big apple tomorrow.

Service was rushed after I came it got busy I came around 9 pm 1 guy was already here and 3 more guys showed up if I'm not mistaken there's only 3 girls working.

And table shower was busy I've never gotten a table shower at aloha LOL it's always busy or broken. If Kiki was here the whole month I would've definitely came back.

FastMail
11-16-22, 18:23
Hey Guys,

Longtime member and senior under a different name. I ended up asking the site to delete because my better half found out I was online under the alias. Thankfully the site deleted everything.

That being said, I typically stick to standard AMPs but I was debating on trying something different. Has anyone seen these two together? Was there an up sell? What can I expect? Thanks!

https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/2c361d6e-9c14-4d04-8144-0991f1eb6beb

Tantra6969
11-16-22, 19:22

This is needed.Are they GFE allow Daty or no touchy-feely wham bam thank you ma'am!

Apex3333
11-16-22, 19:41
Hey Guys,

Longtime member and senior under a different name. I ended up asking the site to delete because my better half found out I was online under the alias. Thankfully the site deleted everything.

That being said, I typically stick to standard AMPs but I was debating on trying something different. Has anyone seen these two together? Was there an up sell? What can I expect? Thanks!

https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/2c361d6e-9c14-4d04-8144-0991f1eb6bebI tried to meet up with Mia once but she didn't get back to me until much later that evening, and wasn't going to be available until 11:00 PM. That doesn't work for me. She advertises solo in Tryst but under a different phone number. Oddly enough she charges the same $$ for 1 hour as this 2-for-1 deal you found.

https://tryst.link/massage/missmia

LadyLuva
11-16-22, 22:55
I tried to meet up with Mia once but she didn't get back to me until much later that evening, and wasn't going to be available until 11:00 PM. That doesn't work for me. She advertises solo in Tryst but under a different phone number. Oddly enough she charges the same $$ for 1 hour as this 2-for-1 deal you found.

https://tryst.link/massage/missmiaRubmd is a compilation of old ads (sometimes 2 or more years old). Its a fake website compiled of ads hi-jacked from Rubratings. That explains why Mia has a different phone number / price on Tryst.

JBhatta91
11-17-22, 00:00
Hi everyone, I have been reading this forum regularly for the best AMP's in town. I am planning to visit Tops. Since, this will be my first time going to a AMP, I was hoping you could tell me the general etiquette in these places. Do I indicate somehow that I need more than a massage or will that be offered automatically. Also, are the rates fixed or I will need to negotiate with the masseuse.

KhromedHome
11-17-22, 02:33
Hey Guys,

https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/2c361d6e-9c14-4d04-8144-0991f1eb6bebDude. I had a session with Savannah. It was not good. In person, she is torn up with awful bolt-ons. Her incall was slovenly and her room was so filled with crap that I literally had nowhere to sit, place my belongings, etc. I laid on her bed with a bath towel under me. Her FBSM skills were weak. There was nothing sensual about it. I was so happy to get a release just so I could get the hell out of there. This was an incall in Gilbert, right near Power and Ray so no sketchy neighborhood issues.

DSmithPl80
11-17-22, 12:49
Dude. I had a session with Savannah. It was not good. In person, she is torn up with awful bolt-ons. Her incall was slovenly and her room was so filled with crap that I literally had nowhere to sit, place my belongings, etc. I laid on her bed with a bath towel under me. Her FBSM skills were weak. There was nothing sensual about it. I was so happy to get a release just so I could get the hell out of there. This was an incall in Gilbert, right near Power and Ray so no sketchy neighborhood issues.I had the exact same experience at the same location. Although I'll admit that I've been temped to reach back out for the 4-hand experience. But then I slap myself and remember her room and that bed and her torn up body and then I come to my senses and move on.

FastMail
11-17-22, 14:37
Dude. I had a session with Savannah. It was not good. In person, she is torn up with awful bolt-ons. Her incall was slovenly and her room was so filled with crap that I literally had nowhere to sit, place my belongings, etc. I laid on her bed with a bath towel under me. Her FBSM skills were weak. There was nothing sensual about it. I was so happy to get a release just so I could get the hell out of there. This was an incall in Gilbert, right near Power and Ray so no sketchy neighborhood issues.Greatly appreciate the help. Back to Top I go!

AssHat
11-17-22, 15:08
Hi everyone, I have been reading this forum regularly for the best AMP's in town. I am planning to visit Tops. Since, this will be my first time going to a AMP, I was hoping you could tell me the general etiquette in these places. Do I indicate somehow that I need more than a massage or will that be offered automatically. Also, are the rates fixed or I will need to negotiate with the masseuse.No, not at these places and not at AMPs in general, although I guess lying on the table without draping the towel over yourself is considered a cue.

Kester Diamond
11-17-22, 15:16
Are they GFE allow Daty or no touchy-feely wham bam thank you ma'am!Some girls have expanded menus with GFE / BBBJ, some don't. I hate the unknown part so if that's not your thing avoid. I've see a few girls there and recommend if you are flexible.

RidgeRacer
11-18-22, 00:24
Rubmd is a compilation of old ads (sometimes 2 or more years old). Its a fake website compiled of ads hi-jacked from Rubratings. That explains why Mia has a different phone number / price on Tryst.Good to know. Also might explain why I got a text from someone claiming to be the "administrator" of RubMD and threatening to kill my family if I didn't CashApp him $2500 LOL.

Desert Rat
11-18-22, 18:30
I went to Spa Tahiti for the second time today and drew Ivy again. She is an old mama-san type with long hair and a nice petite body. Ivy remembered me and provided a so-so amateur massage. Her CBJ and CFS were excellent. She was very sensual and her pussy was not super tight but wet and juicy. I still prefer Serenity Spa which is on the same corner but has younger staff. However, the mama-san ladies do know how to take a dick. Be safe out there lads.

SonOfA
11-18-22, 23:27
I was cruising down bell and saw the massage neon in the window of a plaza at 15th ave and bell. I was curious so I popped in to see what was happening in there. Older, not attractive Chinese woman greeted me. There was a language barrier and had to use google translate. I saw another mamasan there who was even older. I walked out. Cross this one off the list.

Jrcnr
11-19-22, 00:03
Good to know. Also might explain why I got a text from someone claiming to be the "administrator" of RubMD and threatening to kill my family if I didn't CashApp him $2500 LOL.Those idiots f* up the game. It's sad to think some do send the money. I try to stay away from LC or RubMD. When I'm on there I'll receive the usual head of a cartel, know where my family lives with photos that show pretty foul stuff.

IsntnsAFun
11-19-22, 03:19
Thanks to senior members for posting the lineup on Aloha last week. By seeing the review on Sophia by a Senior member, I decided to give Aloha a try on Veterans day. Since that being a holiday, there was good traffic to Aloha. I went around 7 PM, gazed the parking lot just to make sure its all safe. I went in, mamasen greeted me and asked for session length, I said I will stay for 45 minutes. She got 3 Jacksons from me as donation, I was hoping to get one Hamilton back. But she said Happy Friday and kept the rest as her tip. I was about ask for a lineup, that's when a cute little girl (IMHO its a doll) showed up, I couldn't say No to her. I asked her name, she said its Kiki. I asked her to use the washroom before I enter the room. Upon coming into the room, I asked for the Table shower. She asked for the donation up front, while giving me a pretty good LFK turned into DFK. I spent few minutes of HE and then gave her 1.6 the standard donation. On the Table shower, she washed nicely and did a great body slide on my back and on the flip. The BBBJ started there itself, and I controlled her a bit so that I don't end up finishing soon. Upon finishing the shower and entering the room, she asked me to lay on the pillow to start the CFS session. But I asked her to give me a massage first; reluctantly she gave me a half ass massage which was not that great. Usually the AMP chicks gives a great massage, and gentle hand rubs that gives a great arousal. May be Kiki didn't have it her skills. After the massage, she started with the BBBJ, and I converted that into a 69. She got little strip and not bare kitty. She had a anklet in her feet, and it was a huge turn on for me. Unlike the older Chinese chicks, Kiki was very soft, with nice C melons and cute buns. After few minutes of 69, and foot fetish; she covered me and started with RCG. I literally has to look at the ceiling and other places to take my mind away from her to prevent me from finishing. Then she went on CG position, and I was about to cuddle her with Lotus position. With her great CG skills, she made me finish sooner. Out of 45 minutes session, I was able to use around 30 minutes. After I finish, she offered me water. Also told me she was from NY City and will be travelling back by 15th Nov. (I am really sorry for writing this report late, I couldn't find time and place to write this).

After I dressed up, she put on the socks on my feet and gave me a another DFK. She asked me to visit her before she leaves, and told me for an extra Benjamin she can have Sophie for a Two girl action. On my way out she introduced me to Sophie, who was not that pretty, but had great asset and attitude. I gave Kiki an extra Hamilton on my way as a tip.

Akarikanna
11-19-22, 06:12

The new Linda is worth a visit if you like them tall and slender with nice tits and a firm ass. Just don't expect much kissing. Great BBBJCIM though.I saw Linda at Tops last month on October 31. She said she was going to Great Spa in November. She is far more beautiful than anyone is talking about. Not a spinner. Taller for an AMP, maybe 5'7". Curves in all the right spots. Gorgeous boobs. Probably d-cup with outstanding, complimentary nips. Very nice bottom as well. I am telling you, very well put together.

By far the best tongue work I have ever experienced. Licked me toe to head and back down to toes! Stopped everywhere in between and new how to use the tongue. I would have been happy if that was it. Table shower was great. Put soap on her breasts and rubbed those beautiful breasts all over my entire body. Did not rush either, made sure I enjoyed the rubbing. Back in the room I couldn't wait, asked if I could DATY and she obliged. I literally spent 20 minutes enjoying a really nice meal. After that she asked me to get on top but remembering her tongue on my boys I told her he I wanted BBBJ. Amazing! She knows what she is doing.

I highly recommend.

LFCnut
11-19-22, 12:06
I have just arrived back in PHX for the winter months and am wondering if anyone has the current line-up at Nirvana. It is close to my location and have had many good experiences there in the past.

Also Great Spa is a favorite too, so info on their line-up would also be appreciated. Any help will be much appreciated. TIA.

Heel Lover
11-19-22, 12:19
Can anyone send me last weeks first (and only) review on rubmaps of Lisa from Cozy Spa?

Place is only open to 8 pm and interested if this is a level 1 place (which would be great), legit, no extra (which is fine also) or FS which is not what I'd be looking for. I did go in maybe a month ago and the lady was attractive enough (full length dress, not tight or revealing may not have been the lady giving massage) just to see what it looked like.

Window shopping if you will. It was very clean. I was there around 6 or 630 I believe but had somewhere else to be so didn't give it a try (it was planned ahead to not stay and just briefly stop into -didn't leave because she was too old or ugly haha-although she wasn't beautiful- probably just average by most standards)).

Thanks in advance and have a great weekend everyone.

HL.

Lurker Man
11-19-22, 14:34
Going to be in the area tomorrow, and Lucky Star looks like the closest potential to me. Has anyone been? Nothing came up in search. They're open to 10, which is a good sign. They have the typical fake Asian girl models in the pictures so no telling what is really there. PM is fine if you don't want to talk out in the open.

JohnnyBuddha
11-19-22, 21:01
I made a stop today at Aloha, three girls available. I got Nana, beautiful, young, smoking hot Chinese gal with long black hair. Got an hour session, just went to room didn't do TS. I switched things up and started by giving her a massage, then she gave me one. My legs were sore and she did some good work on legs. She is thin and very sexy. She gave me a BBBJ and then jumped up on table so I could lick her while she continued the BBBJ. Enjoyed this very much. She told me time for her to fuck me. She popped on a cover and jumped on top. I got to squeeze her tits while she rode me. She told me my turn, I placed her on table and did some standing MISH, put her legs on my shoulders. All in all the experience was a good break and vacation from reality to visit Nana at Aloha. I would recommend you guys check out. Got my little waters and headed down the road.

Lemeduyu
11-20-22, 02:32
Meh, and that's kinda the jist of it. They raised their prices so I paid $50 for 1/2 hour. 15 min massage which was ok, 5 min of flip and done in 20 with no offer to massage the last 10 min. Older and heavy masseuse who I couldn't understand hey name. Nice enough. Average rub down. Very mediocre "rub" technique. Wanted $0. 6 and I gave $0. 5 and green a water and ran out the door.

WhatHurts
11-20-22, 11:05
I saw Linda at Tops last month on October 31. She said she was going to Great Spa in November. She is far more beautiful than anyone is talking about. Not a spinner. Taller for an AMP, maybe 5'7". Curves in all the right spots. Gorgeous boobs. Probably d-cup with outstanding, complimentary nips. Very nice bottom as well. I am telling you, very well put together.

By far the best tongue work I have ever experienced. Licked me toe to head and back down to toes! Stopped everywhere in between and new how to use the tongue. I would have been happy if that was it. Table shower was great. Put soap on her breasts and rubbed those beautiful breasts all over my entire body. Did not rush either, made sure I enjoyed the rubbing. Back in the room I couldn't wait, asked if I could DATY and she obliged. I literally spent 20 minutes enjoying a really nice meal. After that she asked me to get on top but remembering her tongue on my boys I told her he I wanted BBBJ. Amazing! She knows what she is doing.

I highly recommend.I'm pretty sure you are talking about Summer with her new bolt ons and a new name (Linda). Summer (Linda) has a spectacular tight small ass and long legs.

WhoMe111
11-21-22, 10:20
Any feedback?

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/bts/7558220792.html

This place was reviewed on RubMaps but I don't have access.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/bts/7559637017.html

This is same ownership the post is identical.

TreyMc
11-21-22, 16:09
Going to be in the area tomorrow, and Lucky Star looks like the closest potential to me. Has anyone been? Nothing came up in search. They're open to 10, which is a good sign. They have the typical fake Asian girl models in the pictures so no telling what is really there. PM is fine if you don't want to talk out in the open.Pretty lackluster. I've been twice. Not much for the rub. Tug mechanical. Only thing going for them is they don't seem to want much in the way of a tip after. Think I gave $40 more?

Redrocks
11-21-22, 17:51
Any feedback?

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/bts/7558220792.html

This place was reviewed on RubMaps but I don't have access.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/bts/7559637017.html

This is same ownership the post is identical.I think your answer on Peaceful is two posts down from yours.

Skippy16
11-22-22, 11:13
Is there intel if any of the Thai places do HE? I'm in Glendale but can travel. I guess I want to branch away from the typical Chinese-Latina business as usual haunts.

Head Banger
11-22-22, 16:28
Been on hiatus for several years, first due to uncle LEO problems and then Covid.

Recently had a lot of stress and decided to visit this place around lunch time. I met Nana, she was nice looking, and gave me a good massage. I will probably repeat at some point. I needed to clean up but had to wait. Place seemed busy, but seemed clean.

I'm interested in visiting again and / or meeting other thin attractive therapists around the valley, but am worried about running into uncle LEO.

My two favorite places, were M10 and Golden, but I presume they are closed.

RidgeRacer
11-22-22, 17:42
I've been deeply researching outcall options for my upcoming trip to Scottsdale. I like girls who advertise at least somewhat legitimately on Craigslist or Massage Finder or the like so I can play coy in the beginning, get a real massage and see where things lead. Not interested in FS but I've been known to accept a BBBJ or two.

After texting with a few girls and RTFF as much as reasonably possible, I've found the best option to be Sara but she quoted me at $300 for just hand finish which is bonkers. Not even clear if she'd be nude and allow roaming. So she's out.

Next best option I can figure is Lulu. She quoted me $200 for a "full body massage" and said "extras are extra. " Does anyone have any intel on what to expect from her? If she gives a good massage and is topless / allows roaming, I'd be willing to shell out (or pay more for oral) but that's not clear and some girls are understandably hesitant to go into detail over text.

Also if anyone has better ideaz for what I'm looking for, I'd appreciate that too. Or I suppose I could go to a studio in the Old Town Scottsdale area or cheap Uber distance if that makes more sense. Appreciate the info and will definitely post a full report on whatever I end up going for.

Apex3333
11-22-22, 22:07
I just saw that Nelly Spa in Mesa shows as Permanently Closed on Google. When did this happen? They were always such a good backup when Tops and Aloha were too busy.

SpaSearcher
11-22-22, 23:33
I've been deeply researching outcall options for my upcoming trip to Scottsdale. I like girls who advertise at least somewhat legitimately on Craigslist or Massage Finder or the like so I can play coy in the beginning, get a real massage and see where things lead. Not interested in FS but I've been known to accept a BBBJ or two.

After texting with a few girls and RTFF as much as reasonably possible, I've found the best option to be Sara but she quoted me at $300 for just hand finish which is bonkers. Not even clear if she'd be nude and allow roaming. So she's out.

Next best option I can figure is Lulu. She quoted me $200 for a "full body massage" and said "extras are extra. " Does anyone have any intel on what to expect from her? If she gives a good massage and is topless / allows roaming, I'd be willing to shell out (or pay more for oral) but that's not clear and some girls are understandably hesitant to go into detail over text.

Also if anyone has better ideaz for what I'm looking for, I'd appreciate that too. Or I suppose I could go to a studio in the Old Town Scottsdale area or cheap Uber distance if that makes more sense. Appreciate the info and will definitely post a full report on whatever I end up going for.Lulu has been talked about on the craigslist board, I think you are good with passing from what others have mentioned.

NegroCaliente
11-23-22, 08:24
Sara is expensive but on the plus side she gives a great massage. She has a banging body and is pretty cool to talk to.

I've seen lulu a few times and one time she only was topless and others just in her thong.

Also if anyone has better ideaz for what I'm looking for, I'd appreciate that too. Or I suppose I could go to a studio in the Old Town Scottsdale area or cheap Uber distance if that makes more sense. Appreciate the info and will definitely post a full report on whatever I end up going for.

NegroCaliente
11-23-22, 08:28
Hey why'all. Christina used to advertise on Backpage back in the day and there's reports of her giving HE. She recently has come up on massage finder so I decided to pay her visit hoping to satisfy one of my fantasies. I was too young and broke when she was active.

Unfortunately over text she said it was relaxation only and in person as well. No indication of extras. But I'm not sure if maybe I tried if she would be willing. She does shares a suite with another person. Anyone visited her recently?

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/44047/

WhoMe111
11-23-22, 09:40
I would pass on LuLu. I saw her a couple of weeks ago for a "Hydrating Massage". I did a review on that. Over priced, roaming over the clothes but did let the girls out. Just HJ finished, no oral available.

AssHat
11-23-22, 11:12
Been on hiatus for several years, first due to uncle LEO problems and then Covid.

Recently had a lot of stress and decided to visit this place around lunch time. I met Nana, she was nice looking, and gave me a good massage. I will probably repeat at some point. I needed to clean up but had to wait. Place seemed busy, but seemed clean.

I'm interested in visiting again and / or meeting other thin attractive therapists around the valley, but am worried about running into uncle LEO.

My two favorite places, were M10 and Golden, but I presume they are closed.Would you elaborate on your LEO troubles if they are relevant here? Did you get cited at an AMP for example?

AssHat
11-23-22, 11:16
Open? Busy? Empty?

Might try for the first time this year.

Kester Diamond
11-23-22, 12:11
Hey why'all. Christina used to advertise on Backpage back in the day and there's reports of her giving HE. She recently has come up on massage finder so I decided to pay her visit hoping to satisfy one of my fantasies. I was too young and broke when she was active.

Unfortunately over text she said it was relaxation only and in person as well. No indication of extras. But I'm not sure if maybe I tried if she would be willing. She does shares a suite with another person. Anyone visited her recently?

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/44047/Saw her in fountain hills, nice massage with a handy. Heard she went legit. They never stay legit.

Jrcnr
11-23-22, 15:09
Gents. Does anyone know if Linda the mamasan is working this month? She was at Great last month. Thanks for any help.

Head Banger
11-23-22, 18:42
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Jrcnr
11-23-22, 20:47
Open? Busy? Empty?

Might try for the first time this year.I believe they'll be open and I'm guessing not so busy with most with families.

Nuika
11-24-22, 12:49
As a long time visitor to this establishment, it think it's worth pointing out the results of apparent new ownership. Service quality has always been hit and miss over the years, with the hits being memorable and the misses quite disappointing, but over the past few months it has been consistent hits!! Very attractive ladies, on the lower end of the age spectrum, well versed in real massage techniques, as well as those special techniques we all enjoy. Several of the best ladies from the past are still there, as well as new talent. Try it, you'll probably like it.

Apex3333
11-24-22, 14:29
Open? Busy? Empty?

Might try for the first time this year.Yes, most of them are open today. I've gone on Black Friday in the past and it's also very quiet and low traffic.

DaJoker27
11-25-22, 18:34
Anybody know of any AMPs in Casa Grande?

IndyJon
11-25-22, 23:47
Anybody know of any AMPs in Casa Grande?There are two that I know of. The one I've been to is called Yang Reflexology and Massage on Florence Boulevard. I was there this past June on the way between Tucson and Phoenix. I did get an unimpressive hand finish there from Nico (also, no touching allowed). Nico must have been a pretty heavy smoker because the entire place reeked of smoke.

There's another place there just down the street on Florence Boulevard called QC Massage Reflexology. I've not been there but a review on RM suggests good service there (hand finish).

CityDweller
11-26-22, 13:36
I had been a subscriber to their website for a while and found the girl massaging a girl content to be pretty hot. My understanding is that their facility / massage parlor where they film is somewhere in the valley. Does anyone know which place it is? Can you just show up and they ask whether or not you consent to be filmed? Some of their service providers are pretty hot as well and they have a couple of girls that do duos / four handed.

AssHat
11-26-22, 16:19
I had been a subscriber to their website for a while and found the girl massaging a girl content to be pretty hot. My understanding is that their facility / massage parlor where they film is somewhere in the valley. Does anyone know which place it is? Can you just show up and they ask whether or not you consent to be filmed? Some of their service providers are pretty hot as well and they have a couple of girls that do duos / four handed.Haven't seen it but I would lay long odds it's staged.

Uboatct
11-26-22, 17:16
Christina (not the one with the horse in photo) - I reached out and she nicely responded that she requires draping and it's a legit massage only.

Are there recent reports on the other Christina (the one with the horse pic) or Maggie or Michele (1 L).

DFulton69
11-26-22, 19:00
Haven't seen it but I would lay long odds it's staged.Just took a look. You can watch a few 30 second preview videos. Samantha, the body building blonde is in several videos.

RidgeRacer
11-27-22, 08:59
Christina (not the one with the horse in photo) - I reached out and she nicely responded that she requires draping and it's a legit massage only.

Are there recent reports on the other Christina (the one with the horse pic) or Maggie or Michele (1 L).Maggie quoted me $190 for outcall to my hotel and a "sensual deep tissue massage" that includes hand finish. She's out of town until Dec. 10 so I won't be able to see her though.

Uboatct
11-27-22, 09:28
Is this the Sammy that was reviewed a while ago? Any more recent updates, and where is she working out of now? Visiting soon and would like to see her.

Thanks.

https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/477ed2d1-8bcd-4f19-83ea-bc32d3adb1da

Uboatct
11-27-22, 11:10
Has anyone seen Maggie and provide a report?

Maggie quoted me $190 for outcall to my hotel and a "sensual deep tissue massage" that includes hand finish. She's out of town until Dec. 10 so I won't be able to see her though.

TreyMc
11-27-22, 14:07
Is there intel if any of the Thai places do HE? I'm in Glendale but can travel. I guess I want to branch away from the typical Chinese-Latina business as usual haunts.999 Roses just north of Camelback on 19th Ave. Excellent massage from ShaSha (she's Thai, from the Chaing Mai area) hits all the marks. $.8 last I was in.

DFulton69
11-27-22, 22:53
Just took a look. You can watch a few 30 second preview videos. Samantha, the body building blonde is in several videos.Don't know why this didn't post before. I went to the site and you can view 30 second preview videos. Definitely look staged but I saw several by Samantha, the blonde body builder who works out her place near the zoo. DK if any others on there are advertised providers.

Soylentred
11-28-22, 14:32
Don't know why this didn't post before. I went to the site and you can view 30 second preview videos. Definitely look staged but I saw several by Samantha, the blonde body builder who works out her place near the zoo. DK if any others on there are advertised providers.I know that Gina West and Eskimo Emma have been on that site before, and the two of them are local providers.

Bigboobs
11-28-22, 14:44
Don't know why this didn't post before. I went to the site and you can view 30 second preview videos. Definitely look staged but I saw several by Samantha, the blonde body builder who works out her place near the zoo. DK if any others on there are advertised providers.Hey Mongers, pro tip. Do a goggle search for "spytug videos porn" and you will be able to watch the full length videos for free!! It should be easy to find, DM me if you need the link, not sure if I'm allowed to post it here.

AphexTux
11-28-22, 15:45
Dropped in on a whim while out in Sun City. Standard door fee with pleasant looking middle aged masseuse. Very good massage with a good amount of teasing. Clear green light on flip, more may have been available but I just opted for HJ. After a bit I asked to move up to all fours for a milking HJ and she was game. Great HJ with lots of attention to the boys and the taint, even some light FUTB action. Took some glances back to a great view of her straddling my legs while putting in work with panties barely covering up kitty. Finished hard and got cleaned up with some warm towels. Exceptional service, went with a heavy tip and will be returning soon.

ChandlerLookin
11-29-22, 10:34
Dropped in on a whim while out in Sun City. Standard door fee with pleasant looking middle aged masseuse. Very good massage with a good amount of teasing. Clear green light on flip, more may have been available but I just opted for HJ. After a bit I asked to move up to all fours for a milking HJ and she was game. Great HJ with lots of attention to the boys and the taint, even some light FUTB action. Took some glances back to a great view of her straddling my legs while putting in work with panties barely covering up kitty. Finished hard and got cleaned up with some warm towels. Exceptional service, went with a heavy tip and will be returning soon.What was the damage?

Dizzle06
11-30-22, 13:37
Anyone given it a try?

https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/c2e45e9e-1834-4fa4-ad43-bb9e6dde81e4

Kester Diamond
11-30-22, 14:36
Anyone given it a try?

https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/c2e45e9e-1834-4fa4-ad43-bb9e6dde81e4Yeah I went saw Crystal, upgraded to GFE she has a great ass. A tiny bit mechanical which I'm not used to at this place. Compares to AMP for pricing and service if you are good with covered. I've been a couple times, Jasmine is amazing probably the best over there so far.

I've seen 3 or 4 girls there. It's clean safe and easy, and also close to my office so I may be biased a little.

You can absolutely go with confidence.

Apex3333
11-30-22, 14:59
Anyone given it a try?

https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/c2e45e9e-1834-4fa4-ad43-bb9e6dde81e4I would normally say avoid rubmd because of all the fake ads, but that one is real. There have been mixed reviews on here. Most recent and positive review is #10387. Some of the older negative reviews are just because of the CBJ. They are covered everything at Sunflower.

LFCnut
11-30-22, 17:40
Dropped in on a whim while out in Sun City. Standard door fee with pleasant looking middle aged masseuse. Very good massage with a good amount of teasing. Clear green light on flip, more may have been available but I just opted for HJ. After a bit I asked to move up to all fours for a milking HJ and she was game. Great HJ with lots of attention to the boys and the taint, even some light FUTB action. Took some glances back to a great view of her straddling my legs while putting in work with panties barely covering up kitty. Finished hard and got cleaned up with some warm towels. Exceptional service, went with a heavy tip and will be returning soon.Can't seen to find this place. Where in Sun City is it, please?

AssHat
11-30-22, 18:01
I arrived around 10:30 am. There seemed to be two girls on duty but both were occupied.

Got an unwanted legit massage from an older woman and an even older woman who told me "beautiful girl" will come later. She took several phone calls while massaging me and conversed with the other woman, whom she seeemed to be instructing in massage.

I wouldn't have minded killing time this way but it seemed to be counted toward my eventual service which was with a girl named Yuyu (She was nice enough, a bit bottom heavy for my taste. I went for BBBJCIM for $1. 6. No kissing or licking. She seemed rather inexperienced, at that place or at AMPs in general. Not her technique but her sense of procedure.

None of this is a huge complaint but I wish they had just told me they were busy up front and I would have gone to Aloha which seems to have the same ownership anyway.

NortheastWest
11-30-22, 20:04
Anybody know if Sophia has left or still be at Top Spa?

Thanks in advance.

BobbyWu
12-01-22, 00:02
Anyone given it a try?

https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/c2e45e9e-1834-4fa4-ad43-bb9e6dde81e4I went recently. It's close to the airport. Unexpected location but nothing bad.

I saw Kendra. Fake tits and huge ass (seemed real) - crazy body. Not much of a massage. She lightly pushed on my back for a minute or two before telling me to turn over and we did the deed, covered of course.

At the end I asked her how many girls work there and she said 2 including her. She didn't seem to speak much English so she could have misunderstood. I looked at their twitter and it shows other girls in past tweets.

Unfortunately it's not quite the AMP experience but if you're just looking for something quick, then this is perfect for you.