PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Muuurkin
08-17-22, 18:59
Went to 24th st pulled the short straw and not a girl that wasn't as attractive as the other two but at least her attitude was bubbly chubby so I figured say least she wasn't going to be stuck up (she wasn't) no talks of payment just asked how long the stay was. (40 m so. 4) nice massage. On the flip she played with the boys then slipped a cap on and lifted her leg up. Though she was going to hop on but instead got a CBJ but did get to rub the kitty. CBJ was ok no hands didn't feel like it was going anywhere so finished in the cap. After it was done I gave $ (.4 then a. 6 tip for CBJ a rate I've seen posted for other ASM here) she asked for $$ (. 4 plus a $. 6 for CBJ) in my head I though I can get TS+CFS at a ASM. Are these rates normal for a LSM?

I really want to try the Latina parlor heard they run at $$. 4 but it's FS. Is that a BBFS? Called to see if they were actually open and they sounded older. Is there any younger Latinas there?

OrderlyKhaos
08-17-22, 23:41
It is in a white 2 story office building 1 block south of University on the east side of the street. Park in the lot. Downstairs as you walk in will see an open sign on the suite to the right. No sign on the door. Walk in. $240 at the door includes everything.Anyway you could give me an address? I'm from Tucson and interested in going there. Please and thank you.

JackGay10
08-18-22, 11:28
If anyone has seen the women below, if so could you please share some insight?

https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/96e6f529-3986-4af3-a192-7fe630e05875

https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/fd0b8b66-7079-4625-ad10-b4d8ea9199dc

https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/d5970d54-f1d4-4b7c-ab34-71d27d279aba

El Dub
08-18-22, 16:29
A too long did not read version is at bottom.

But here goes. I visited this place quite awhile ago (maybe 8 months to a year ago?) so not exactly a timely report. But my report would have been pretty boring anyway. Anyway, just want to know if others have had experiences here and what "kind" of place it actually is. Thinking of going back even if completely legit (as my experience was-although I didn't try anything or ask for anything else).

Ok here's some info. It is in Gilbert on Gilbert and Houston (between Baseline and Southern I believe). It is right next to an Enterprise rent a car. It has good reviews on yelp, but both from men and women. If it is truly legit, that is fine and here is why.

I walked in right when a couple walked in. The couple had just left the Enterprise when I was walking up and were literally the only other people walking around in the whole center so I definitely didn't think they were going to go in there. But the lady mentioned to her boyfriend that they could see if they had some type of massage while they waited (I guess for their rental car to be ready). Anyway I was like damn as I don't want others to arrive or even be in the lobby when I get into a massage or reflexology place. Lady from the couple said he (me) was here first as a beautiful (to me anyway) lady came out in a red dress. Turns out that was Lin. She was so pretty!

She walked me to a room and said the usual be right back or whatever or just get get undressed and lay under the sheet and a few minutes kind of thing. A few minutes later a knock and a different lady came in. She was pretty I guess, bot nowhere near same level as Lin. The other lady was in scrubs / track suit kind of thing that I've seen at most shops (mostly legit or happy level 1 at most for my experiences). Again, I didn't try anything with this other lady..I just called there and was told that Lin does not do massages.

Heel Lover
08-18-22, 19:20
I just called there and was told that Lin does not do massages.Good to know. That's maybe why the lady that did my massage kind of laughed when I asked who the lady in the red dress was and if she was the boss.

Good sales tactic to have Lin greet the customers. She has quite the awesome body in my opinion.

LadyLuva
08-18-22, 23:41
If anyone has seen the women below, if so could you please share some insight?

https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/96e6f529-3986-4af3-a192-7fe630e05875

https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/fd0b8b66-7079-4625-ad10-b4d8ea9199dc

https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/d5970d54-f1d4-4b7c-ab34-71d27d279abaRubmd is a compilation of ads from other sites that are often very old and outdated. My Af massage gal I see says her 3 year old ad appeared on Rubmd out of nowhere. Proceed with caution with that website.

skeetm
08-19-22, 01:18
Originally Posted by Slacker30.

It is in a white 2 story office building 1 block south of University on the east side of the street. Park in the lot. Downstairs as you walk in will see an open sign on the suite to the right. No sign on the door. Walk in. $240 at the door includes everything.

Anyway you could give me an address? I'm from Tucson and interested in going there. Please and thank you.Hey boss, not sure what you're looking for. I drive from Tucson to PHX every other weekend to play, the whole area is a playground. As far west as Sun City West to Mesa's Eastern side Higley road. If you want a true experience try Top Spa in Mesa Alma School Rd, there are 100's of reviews here. Nelly is close by and Aloha is as well. Cross-reference with rubmaps, use the advance search function.

PHX area has Latina Spas, Asian, Caucasian and African-Americans. Go and enjoy, It's a twoish hour drive to Mesa, plan multiple trips, I usually hit two to three to make it worth the drive. I'll hit sun city west, then over to mesa, then / or glendale just to recuperate. Check out skip the game and bedpages. So much information here. Good luck and enjoy.

IndyJon
08-19-22, 09:26
Been to a couple places in the last few months. But have been craving some Nuru massage action. Any decent places in the valley? I've been to tops TS was great, but was wondering if there is any with more oil massage instead of just TS. I am on the east side, but would be willing to drive if its worth it. Thanks!There's an independent that says she does real nuru massage. Her name is Maggie Linn. She travels some (I think for her day job) but works out of Scottsdale. Her website is https://maggielinn2.com.

Kester Diamond
08-19-22, 10:05
There's an independent that says she does real nuru massage. Her name is Maggie Linn. She travels some (I think for her day job) but works out of Scottsdale. Her website is https://maggielinn2.com.I've seen her. Not the best looking, pricey, very good nuru, but I only got hand finish because looks and price were not the value I was looking for.

Yoko was the best. And her loss is still being felt.

Kester Diamond
08-19-22, 10:07
Rubmd is a compilation of ads from other sites that are often very old and outdated. My Af massage gal I see says her 3 year old ad appeared on Rubmd out of nowhere. Proceed with caution with that website.I believe they are the hackers who took down run ratings.

I second your opinion, I'd be very careful.

Ceeen078
08-19-22, 16:09
There's an independent that says she does real nuru massage. Her name is Maggie Linn. She travels some (I think for her day job) but works out of Scottsdale. Her website is https://maggielinn2.com.Man that's crazy her standard hr rate is $$ 5 - with upgrade at addtl $ extra.

Also FYI for anyone considering, she does post quite a bit of client vids on twitter. Just keep in mind if dl.

Ceeen078
08-19-22, 16:11
I believe they are the hackers who took down run ratings.

I second your opinion, I'd be very careful.This site varies in quality so much from city to city, but it's awful in AZ.

SD page for example is completely different.

JohnLittleDick
08-19-22, 16:38
Originally Posted by Slacker30.

It is in a white 2 story office building 1 block south of University on the east side of the street. Park in the lot. Downstairs as you walk in will see an open sign on the suite to the right. No sign on the door. Walk in. $240 at the door includes everything.

Hey boss, not sure what you're looking for. I drive from Tucson to PHX every other weekend to play, the whole area is a playground. As far west as Sun City West to Mesa's Eastern side Higley road. If you want a true experience try Top Spa in Mesa Alma School Rd, there are 100's of reviews here. Nelly is close by and Aloha is as well. Cross-reference with rubmaps, use the advance search function.

PHX area has Latina Spas, Asian, Caucasian and African-Americans. Go and enjoy, It's a twoish hour drive to Mesa, plan multiple trips, I usually hit two to three to make it worth the drive. I'll hit sun city west, then over to mesa, then / or glendale just to recuperate. Check out skip the game and bedpages. So much information here. Good luck and enjoy.The Latina Spa / Massage you are looking for and man-made Lupita is located at;.

Northeast corner of University and E 3rd Pl (N Mesa Dr).

Just south of Jiffy Lube / AGD Auto Glass & Tint Co.

The only identifier for the two story white building is Prezh Ink Tattoo Shop on maps.

Address is 337 and Mesa Dr Mesa, AZ 85201.

Coordinates; Lat 33°25'18"and, 111°49'21"W.

Hope this helps.

WR / WHR MNGR.

Fireking98
08-19-22, 16:41
Late reporting but thanks to the locals for help and directions. Visited Hands or Asian Massage in Mesa. Only one lady there and would say mid 30's attractive slim figure. Very energetic about the service. Didn't get her name but would go back if a regular in the area. 45 minutes and out the door. Massage and FS.

BestKiter
08-19-22, 17:35
Not much of a report but if you like girls like me then see Abby at tops.

Young and tiny spinner.

Muuurkin
08-20-22, 01:33
Not much of a report but if you like girls like me then see Abby at tops.

Young and tiny spinner.I've had Apple from tops. Is there an "Abby" also? I can go for a young spinner.

Going to try mystic aqua over the weekend. Is there a young Latina at that place? Or any suggestions from others on a good one from that place.

JohnLittleDick
08-20-22, 10:50
Got of the Rodeo trail of chasing Bucket Bunnies and visit a Massage again, it's been a while. Here is my story, it's not a tale.

TITLE. Three Oriental Providers.

Hope the first letter of the heading of my tale are bolded.

Stopped in at a local poplar watering hole, at the window appeared a slender taller than average young lady. I looked at her and reached through the small window with on hand, palm up and she put her hands in mine. I asked her for her name, she says beautiful, I told her you took the words right out of my mouth. She than said, it's Selena like Gomez. I told her I will stick with Beautiful, that fits better. The only Gomez I know runs bulls onto cattle truck after Rodeos in Southwest Texas. Paid my fee and headed to the room with Beautiful. I took out 1 Bens and 3 scores and left it on the table. Pulled my spurs / boots, chaps, shirt, and red long john off and turned to beautiful and said I am ready. She left for to do whatever with the Ben / Scores.

I looked at the time and waited awhile. When she returned, I sat her on the table, put her legs on my shoulder and said to Miss Kitty, hello there are you ready for me? Beautiful had a puzzled look on her face, I told her I came to see Miss Kitty. I do not think Beautiful had any idea who Miss Kitty was. I acted like Matt, but I look more like Festus. A 5'7" 138# Festus from the middle of the last century. If you can imagine that you are old.

Beautiful had me lay down and she started with a BBBJ, she rode me like a bull rider, I then had her lay down and I proceeded to pounding away. After 10 minutes of pounding, beautiful stops and asked if I want a second girl for 1 Ben, I said yes and she howler out and shorter girl came me.

Her name was Apple, Apple took my raincoat off and gave me a BBBJ and while beautiful set on my face rocking, I ate her out. Apple put a raincoat back on and set on the main man, I lift Beautiful up a little and told the gals to make out. They were moaning, kissing, and playing with each other tits as I thrusted up and eat dinner at the same time. A customer rings up front so Beautiful jumped off to answer. Apple got on her back, and I started pounding. Beautiful return and they start yakking and I told him to speak English. Apple says, we say you too big and hard and fuck too long. Well, I said look here sisters, it's the Arizona King Snake come to feast. Apple leaves to take care of the customer who just arrived after wiping my mouth and giving me a DFK. I told Beautiful I came off the range to release on a wooden table which is an improvement over tailgates and hoods at rodeos.

I pounded into Beautiful, and she asked if I wanted a third girl for 1 Ben. I said I am fine with a third gal. She yells out and in comes Wendy, she is a little shorter and well built. Wendy pulls off the raincoat and give me a BBBJ while beautiful leaves. I go at it with Wendy until she says, "I am tired", I look at the clock and I told her I only be there 30 minutes and I paid for a full hour. She started giving me a HJ and after a few minutes I told her to stop. I told her I am not happy with the service; I said I paid over 4 Bens, and I did not even blow my wad. I asked who the mamason was, Wendy says mamason not here. She left so I start pulling on my clothing when beautiful returns and grabs me and starts kissing me, DFK. She said do not leave; I want you to fuck me some more. They took my clothes back off and I got on Beautiful, to my surprise Wendy got in between out legs and start playing with my balls. She was kissing my ass and trying to suck my balls. Her fingers were around my dick when I pulled out and guide it back in as I push in. We went over 1 hours when Beautiful said I am tired. I stopped and showed them I had not cum yet. Beautiful says, come back and I will make you cum. The floor was littered with tissues and used raincoats, that is the first I seen a mess like that.

Wendy cleaned up the floor while Beautiful clean me up and help me dress. She looks good in my hat, a Stetson.

In conclusion.

Beautiful is taller than average Asian, slender, and real tits that are proportional. I am not a titty guy; I prefer ass and legs. Pussy is tighter than Apple or Wendy. She gave a real performance, when she got excited, she reaches down and played with her clit whether I was on top or when she was riding. She come up to meet your stroke. I would not mind having her in my shelter when shit breaks loose, I think she can carry a 50 cal ammo cans and pack a Burris.

Apple is a real bucker; she rocks and roll while on her back. Meeting you and pushing you up while you're pounding away. She did good for the short time we spend together. Looking into her face reminds of a girlfriend in SEA.

Wendy tries hard to please. She made it possible for me to have a second round with Beautiful. I had her wait for me as I got a couple more scores from my vehicle and gave it to her.

I am sure you all know where this place is. It's in the title.

WR / WHR MNGR.

Harry2671
08-20-22, 11:40
New to area. Can anyone suggest an AMP in Buckeye or Glendale. Thanks.

Harry.

Lyle416
08-20-22, 14:29
On who to see at the Latina spa in mesa on university? I know lupita is popular but who else? TIA.

BisonHug91
08-20-22, 16:03
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/touchedbythegoddess. She looks good and has her own site https://touchedbythegoddess.com/ Prices seem a bit high, but she does look quite professional so probably worth. Nuru is also an option. Wondering if anyone has a story to share if they have.

IndyJon
08-20-22, 20:23
Late reporting but thanks to the locals for help and directions. Visited Hands or Asian Massage in Mesa. Only one lady there and would say mid 30's attractive slim figure. Very energetic about the service. Didn't get her name but would go back if a regular in the area. 45 minutes and out the door. Massage and FS.Is that "Hands On Asian Massage?" I've never heard of that place. Can you give a location?

Fireking98
08-20-22, 23:05
Is that "Hands On Asian Massage?" I've never heard of that place. Can you give a location?W University near the Subway.

AeroEngineer
08-21-22, 15:25
I 100% agree. She is way to expensive for her age and those pasty white saggers. Maybe if she tanned and they were fake.

Man that's crazy her standard hr rate is $$ 5 - with upgrade at addtl $ extra.

Also FYI for anyone considering, she does post quite a bit of client vids on twitter. Just keep in mind if dl.

KinkyRealtor
08-21-22, 19:03
I did some digging and used Google Maps to figure it out. Looks like it's called Hands of Gold. 1130 W University Dr, #108.

Is that "Hands On Asian Massage?" I've never heard of that place. Can you give a location?

Deutsche205
08-22-22, 00:36
Plan to be in the area next week and wondering if there are any true Korean or Japanese suggestions on the west side of town.

Enjoyed several locations in Mesa, meeting quality girls of all backgrounds, but hoping to spend some more time on the west side of Phoenix, hoping to get some time there with a preference for Korean or Japanese girls.

Thanks.

ProphIsHere
08-22-22, 07:05
Where are the best Latina spas at asking for a friend. Do any have big ass's or tits.

ModemMadness
08-22-22, 07:27
Plan to be in the area next week and wondering if there are any true Korean or Japanese suggestions on the west side of town.

Enjoyed several locations in Mesa, meeting quality girls of all backgrounds, but hoping to spend some more time on the west side of Phoenix, hoping to get some time there with a preference for Korean or Japanese girls.

Thanks.The NW corner of 51st ave and Cactus used to have a Korean parlor. Not sure if it still does.

JohnLittleDick
08-22-22, 11:56
I had several PM's with questions. Here are answers to the tale.

The title I referred to has the name of the establishment, I said "hope the first letters are bold" but the report on the usasexguide site does not use any of the formats from words.

Three Oriental Providers = Top Spa.

Money well spend all three (both) times. Quote from my favorite movie by my favorite actor.

Providers are probably in mid to late 20's.

Scale of looks, Beautiful, Magnificent, Gorgeous. At my age, any female who is 50 years young are just that. As with most Oriental, they all are slender except Apple is a little thicker that the other two but wilder that the other two. Local mongers know these gals, for out of towners top has always provided good looking young ladies for massage healing purposes. LOL.

WR / WHR MNGR.

AsianLoverMan
08-22-22, 14:04
The NW corner of 51st ave and Cactus used to have a Korean parlor. Not sure if it still does.https://hedy-ping-spa.business.site/

JayRee
08-22-22, 17:33
I did a bunch of research being going to this both here and other sites.

Called and was told not buys and many girls available so I headed out. Got to the placed and small Asian lady (Apple) opens the windows and asks for how long I asked what is btter she said 30 minutes which is 40 said ok handled her a 50. No change given.

Lead to the room told to get ready and she would return.

She started with a shit massage so there was no TS. After maybe 4 minutes said flip and asked what I wanted I said everything she said ok $60. I gave her $50 which she already had the 10 from my change. Spread my hands and cleaned junior. CBJ and I was like no BBBJ she said no. Since funds left my hand I was f. Cfs but she would not allow full access with her legs, bullshit moans asked for k9 she said ok. Kept her ass low and shoulders up. Frist time I actually made myself nut fast to get the fuck out.

Fucking waste of money I had way better service and experience both in FL and San Diego with better looking girl.

Nofapp
08-22-22, 19:08
And started looking for massage parlors that were opened late. Stopped by k (n) e a d spa around 1030, surprised the door was still open.

Got a girl named alisa looks like she just got done showering and was getting ready for bed.

Babyback (no balloons, no BFA) natural, and looks beautiful, loved everything about her. Looks about 20-26? SYT.

CBJ CDS $$ total.

If you love petite like me go and check her out. She doesn't really speak English only a little FYI.

Squawpeakguy
08-22-22, 20:14
Slow clap for you cowboy.

Sounds like you stayed on the full 8 seconds.

Got of the Rodeo trail of chasing Bucket Bunnies and visit a Massage again, it's been a while. Here is my story, it's not a tale.

TITLE. Three Oriental Providers.

Hope the first letter of the heading of my tale are bolded.

Stopped in at a local poplar watering hole, at the window appeared a slender taller than average young lady. I looked at her and reached through the small window with on hand, palm up and she put her hands in mine. I asked her for her name, she says beautiful, I told her you took the words right out of my mouth. She than said, it's Selena like Gomez. I told her I will stick with Beautiful, that fits better. The only Gomez I know runs bulls onto cattle truck after Rodeos in Southwest Texas. Paid my fee and headed to the room with Beautiful. I took out 1 Bens and 3 scores and left it on the table. Pulled my spurs / boots, chaps, shirt, and red long john off and turned to beautiful and said I am ready. She left for to do whatever with the Ben / Scores.

I looked at the time and waited awhile. When she returned, I sat her on the table, put her legs on my shoulder and said to Miss Kitty, hello there are you ready for me? Beautiful had a puzzled look on her face, I told her I came to see Miss Kitty. I do not think Beautiful had any idea who Miss Kitty was. I acted like Matt, but I look more like Festus. A 5'7" 138# Festus from the middle of the last century. If you can imagine that you are old.

Beautiful had me lay down and she started with a BBBJ, she rode me like a bull rider, I then had her lay down and I proceeded to pounding away. After 10 minutes of pounding, beautiful stops and asked if I want a second girl for 1 Ben, I said yes and she howler out and shorter girl came me.

Her name was Apple, Apple took my raincoat off and gave me a BBBJ and while beautiful set on my face rocking, I ate her out. Apple put a raincoat back on and set on the main man, I lift Beautiful up a little and told the gals to make out. They were moaning, kissing, and playing with each other tits as I thrusted up and eat dinner at the same time. A customer rings up front so Beautiful jumped off to answer. Apple got on her back, and I started pounding. Beautiful return and they start yakking and I told him to speak English. Apple says, we say you too big and hard and fuck too long. Well, I said look here sisters, it's the Arizona King Snake come to feast. Apple leaves to take care of the customer who just arrived after wiping my mouth and giving me a DFK. I told Beautiful I came off the range to release on a wooden table which is an improvement over tailgates and hoods at rodeos.

I pounded into Beautiful, and she asked if I wanted a third girl for 1 Ben. I said I am fine with a third gal. She yells out and in comes Wendy, she is a little shorter and well built. Wendy pulls off the raincoat and give me a BBBJ while beautiful leaves. I go at it with Wendy until she says, "I am tired", I look at the clock and I told her I only be there 30 minutes and I paid for a full hour. She started giving me a HJ and after a few minutes I told her to stop. I told her I am not happy with the service; I said I paid over 4 Bens, and I did not even blow my wad. I asked who the mamason was, Wendy says mamason not here. She left so I start pulling on my clothing when beautiful returns and grabs me and starts kissing me, DFK. She said do not leave; I want you to fuck me some more. They took my clothes back off and I got on Beautiful, to my surprise Wendy got in between out legs and start playing with my balls. She was kissing my ass and trying to suck my balls. Her fingers were around my dick when I pulled out and guide it back in as I push in. We went over 1 hours when Beautiful said I am tired. I stopped and showed them I had not cum yet. Beautiful says, come back and I will make you cum. The floor was littered with tissues and used raincoats, that is the first I seen a mess like that.

Wendy cleaned up the floor while Beautiful clean me up and help me dress. She looks good in my hat, a Stetson.

In conclusion.

Beautiful is taller than average Asian, slender, and real tits that are proportional. I am not a titty guy; I prefer ass and legs. Pussy is tighter than Apple or Wendy. She gave a real performance, when she got excited, she reaches down and played with her clit whether I was on top or when she was riding. She come up to meet your stroke. I would not mind having her in my shelter when shit breaks loose, I think she can carry a 50 cal ammo cans and pack a Burris.

Apple is a real bucker; she rocks and roll while on her back. Meeting you and pushing you up while you're pounding away. She did good for the short time we spend together. Looking into her face reminds of a girlfriend in SEA.

Wendy tries hard to please. She made it possible for me to have a second round with Beautiful. I had her wait for me as I got a couple more scores from my vehicle and gave it to her.

I am sure you all know where this place is. It's in the title.

WR / WHR MNGR.

PhxEngine
08-23-22, 00:15
I've been seeing ads for this place touting new young girls and free TS. Ads say they're at Guadalupe and Dobson by a vet hospital. I'll be in this part of Mesa this weekend and thinking about TOFTT. But first thought I'd ask if anyone else has done this already and can provide any feedback. Please share.

Rabbit123
08-23-22, 14:31
I've been seeing ads for this place touting new young girls and free TS. Ads say they're at Guadalupe and Dobson by a vet hospital. I'll be in this part of Mesa this weekend and thinking about TOFTT. But first thought I'd ask if anyone else has done this already and can provide any feedback. Please share.I haven't visited for a while, but that place has been around for years and was always a second or third rate place. Stick your head in and stay if you like what you see, but don't expect anything like the models in the pics. If you walk, Tops is right across the street.

Deutsche205
08-23-22, 22:33
https://hedy-ping-spa.business.site/Thanks. Was there a year ago, enjoyed it. Will report back if I visit again while I am in town.

WillyHost
08-24-22, 02:15
753 S Alma School Rd #6, Mesa, AZ 85210.

OK.

Can someone confirm l
ocations of these spas? I am visiting Phoenix later this week and want to make sure I am going to the right place. For some reason this seems confusing when I look.

Tops- Alma school, mesa.

Aloha- Glendale in Glendale. This one seems to be the most confusing to nail down.

Great spa. Peoria Ave, Glendale.

Is there any place better that I should consider?

BobbyWu
08-24-22, 15:58
Are there any providers anyone would recommend outside of AMPs?

I find myself quite bored with AMPs often as I'm more interested in other ethnicities but the experience always gets me to circle back. Whenever I've ventured off and tried a Latina parlor or went somewhere with Caucasian providers, it seems like it's always the same story. A rushed session or they're robots.

A TS or standing shower would be nice but not required.

Any recommendations would be appreciated! My inbox is clear so feel free to message me if you don't want to post in the forum.

DannyBoy63
08-24-22, 22:49
I've been seeing ads for this place touting new young girls and free TS. Ads say they're at Guadalupe and Dobson by a vet hospital.I've been there multiple times and have never seen anyone under 40.

DannyBoy63
08-24-22, 23:13
Have never been. But heard it's a high quality massage with an occasional possibility of an ending. Can others provide a report / more info?I went last week. Good massage, I used all of my "I'm interested in more" tools and nothing extra.

Lurker Man
08-25-22, 06:11
I just want to double check. When people say Tops, they're actually are talking about Top on Alma School, right? Is anyone talking about Tops on Guadalupe in Mesa? I've been there years ago and my experience was nowhere like what is being described. Top and Tops keeps getting used interchangeably in posts and it's a little confusing.

Rabbit123
08-25-22, 10:16
I just want to double check. When people say Tops, they're actually are talking about Top on Alma School, right? Is anyone talking about Tops on Guadalupe in Mesa? I've been there years ago and my experience was nowhere like what is being described. Top and Tops keeps getting used interchangeably in posts and it's a little confusing.Tops Asian Massage (corner of Dobson and Guadalupe) has been around for at least a decade. It's ok at times, but isn't mentioned often. Top Spa (Alma School north of US 60) has been there for a couple of years and is the one everyone talks about.

KwonJoe07
08-25-22, 14:11
First of all, thanks for all the info. I'm a long time lurker here. I've been going to top in Mesa for a while and have had great experiences for the most part. I went this past week and saw Wendy. She is not how some of you described her. She looks like she's in her mid to late 40's. I'm younger (under 40) so prefer younger women. She does not shave her armpits, don't know if that's a turnoff for some of you, sure is for me. And she seemed so rushed. She was trying to get me out of there asap. The 2 other girls looked way younger and cuter so I'll have to try again before the new rotation.

Also, I tried going to the Latina house (2 story white building) the other night but they were closed around 7:30 pm. Are they only open in the day time?

SunDevils987
08-25-22, 20:12
I'm tempted to book with her but her asking price seems a little high if it is indeed just a legit massage. Would appreciate any feedback on her.

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/40799/

I'm a long time lurker on this site and figured it was time to share some information.

Massage Finder:

Mima: Same as everyone else.

Sara: Super cool girl and great massage. No extras. She's legit.

Ana: Nice lady. Good massage. No extras.

Rebecca: 100% no extras. She did a decent massage and cupping.

Jae: Never met up with her as she's very far away, but, gathered from our text conversations she's fun. I've seen ads for her cuddling service as well.

Jeannie and Michele interest me and would love intel on them. Kathy as well.

Hope everyone is well.

KhromedHome
08-26-22, 01:16
I'm tempted to book with her but her asking price seems a little high if it is indeed just a legit massage. Would appreciate any feedback on her.

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/40799/I've actually used her services once. She's mobile. 100% professional. Brings her own table and leaves the room while you undress to your undies. She drapes at all times and I never felt any inclination to expect more than the massage. It was very very relaxing. She's very expensive too. I believe it was $180 after tip.

Heel Lover
08-27-22, 17:58
I went last week. Good massage, I used all of my "I'm interested in more" tools and nothing extra.Thanks for the info. No go for me. Lin doesn't do massages from another report here and if I'm going there for a legit massage, I'd want it to be only with Lin (rocking body).

SmallD23
08-27-22, 22:27
I did a bunch of research being going to this both here and other sites.

Called and was told not buys and many girls available so I headed out. Got to the placed and small Asian lady (Apple) opens the windows and asks for how long I asked what is btter she said 30 minutes which is 40 said ok handled her a 50. No change given.

Lead to the room told to get ready and she would return.

She started with a shit massage so there was no TS. After maybe 4 minutes said flip and asked what I wanted I said everything she said ok $60. I gave her $50 which she already had the 10 from my change. Spread my hands and cleaned junior. CBJ and I was like no BBBJ she said no. Since funds left my hand I was f. Cfs but she would not allow full access with her legs, bullshit moans asked for k9 she said ok. Kept her ass low and shoulders up. Frist time I actually made myself nut fast to get the fuck out.

Fucking waste of money I had way better service and experience both in FL and San Diego with better looking girl.Sorry to hear of your bad / mediocre experience:

Thank you for sharing.

I love Orlando FL AMPs. NDS and MM are to "fly for".

Robs1789
08-28-22, 13:29
This one regularly posts on CL with provocative photos but indicates no extras. I swore I saw a post a while back on her but now I can't find it. Anyone have any experience with this one?

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/hws/d/avondale-need-real-results-here-am/7526799704.html

Bborgtfo
08-28-22, 14:36
Is there a tall thick Latina there? She went by Sabrina and barely spoke English. I used to see her in Glendale but then idk what happened. Looks pretty young.

DontKnowMe19
08-29-22, 01:28
Late morning, was in the area and decided to try out Top. Called prior to see if they were busy and was told no. So parked and headed in. Mamasan was at the window and promises of a good girl was set. Paid for the time and headed to the back. Minutes later, Wendy in a white dress showed up and from the start, didn't go as planned. She took payment up from, due to getting the TS so off we went. Any time I tried to touch her, she would brush me away. Not a good start. Get to the shower and mouth wash and started the scrub down. She did attempt a 1 minute body slide but that ended quickly. Flip comes and starts a HJ, with soap and to say the least, lackluster. Next came the BBBJ for 30 seconds. Rinse and dry and back to room. Once in the room, lay down and the start of another 30 second lackluster BBBJ and on went the cover and she tried to get me to just do doggy. Asked for her on top and she did everything to avoid any eye contact and be silent. Switch to missionary and she is doing everything in her power to ensure I didn't go all the way in, and trust me I'm not large. Finish in doggy and I am more stressed now than prior. Next come the rub down and she must be the reincarnation of the Macho Man, cause all she did was elbow my back. It was horrible. Afterwards she walks me out, no customary water, and that was all she wrote. Wendy is a mid-30's, B-cup, tattoo on her breast (forget which side) and maybe 5' 4". Afterwards, called back mamasan and told her that she was just okay. We got to chatting and advise me to head to a different house with the promise of a really good girl. We shall see what happens there, but I'd say if you get Wendy, I hope you have a better experience than I. She really didn't like me touching her and anytime she did thinks with her mouth, she spit. Expect a lot of used kleenex, just from her spitting into them. We'll, there was my experience at Top. Hope everyone else has a better time.

PhxEngine
08-29-22, 03:08
I've been seeing ads for this place touting new young girls and free TS. Ads say they're at Guadalupe and Dobson by a vet hospital. I'll be in this part of Mesa this weekend and thinking about TOFTT. But first thought I'd ask if anyone else has done this already and can provide any feedback. Please share.Time for update. Thanks for recommending against this place. This one and the one across the street were ladies in their 40's. I decided to head a few miles north to top instead. Got there and requested Wendy but wish I hadn't. Similar experience as others here. Just sort of mediocre. This has been true of my last couple trips to top. I may try venturing out to one of the others again soon in search of something better. Any recommendations?

WhoMe111
08-29-22, 09:03
This one regularly posts on CL with provocative photos but indicates no extras. I swore I saw a post a while back on her but now I can't find it. Anyone have any experience with this one?

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/hws/d/avondale-need-real-results-here-am/7526799704.htmlI saw her a few years ago. I don't remember where she posted but the ad said "want these hot stones rubbed all over you? Long story short stere was no extra, she stayed clothed and I was draped. Apparently she used to provide extra but went legit.

SmallD23
08-29-22, 10:41
Late morning, was in the area and decided to try out Top. Called prior to see if they were busy and was told no. So parked and headed in. Mamasan was at the window and promises of a good girl was set. Paid for the time and headed to the back. Minutes later, Wendy in a white dress showed up and from the start, didn't go as planned. She took payment up from, due to getting the TS so off we went. Any time I tried to touch her, she would brush me away. Not a good start. Get to the shower and mouth wash and started the scrub down. She did attempt a 1 minute body slide but that ended quickly. Flip comes and starts a HJ, with soap and to say the least, lackluster. Next came the BBBJ for 30 seconds. Rinse and dry and back to room. Once in the room, lay down and the start of another 30 second lackluster BBBJ and on went the cover and she tried to get me to just do doggy. Asked for her on top and she did everything to avoid any eye contact and be silent. Switch to missionary and she is doing everything in her power to ensure I didn't go all the way in, and trust me I'm not large. Finish in doggy and I am more stressed now than prior. Next come the rub down and she must be the reincarnation of the Macho Man, cause all she did was elbow my back. It was horrible. Afterwards she walks me out, no customary water, and that was all she wrote. Wendy is a mid-30's, B-cup, tattoo on her breast (forget which side) and maybe 5' 4". Afterwards, called back mamasan and told her that she was just okay. We got to chatting and advise me to head to a different house with the promise of a really good girl. We shall see what happens there, but I'd say if you get Wendy, I hope you have a better experience than I. She really didn't like me touching her and anytime she did thinks with her mouth, she spit. Expect a lot of used kleenex, just from her spitting into them. We'll, there was my experience at Top. Hope everyone else has a better time.Wow! Headed to Az for work trip.

I'm sorry to read about your experience with Wendy. I appreciate the heads up as Top Spa was going to be my after work activity.

Can anyone recommend a better Spa experience in Mesa / Phx / Tempe / Scottsdale?

NraMak
08-29-22, 13:35
When I walked in, a beautiful girl welcomed me at window, her name is JOJO, she smiled at me and she smelled real good. I had nice time with her couple of months back. I know her performance, so took hour session for 60. JOJO took me to the room made me comfort and took me to table shower, her skills are great. JOJO with her curved shaped body rubbed me all over and messaged me with her boobs. Had a relaxed and clean shower to get start with big bang. IN the room she opened up and started licking all over body, her tongue skills just amazing. She grabbed and put me in and began to go at her wildly, had good session with all possible angles and I exploded in her in the cover. She left to get a hot towel and cleaned up nicely spent some time in talking and her English is very good.

BobbyWu
08-29-22, 14:51
Does anyone know any providers with a big / curvy ass? Haven't found much in the AMP scene obviously as that's not very common. These small and flat butts are boring me LOL. The only ones I can think of off the top of my head have been Linda (now a mamasan) and Sunflower at great spa but I don't know if she's still working.

Before anyone says it, I have tried a couple Latina spas but each time it seems like I can smell their lower half LOL. That's been my experiences so I'm hesitant but open to trying any new ones if they're recommended.

Thanks for any help and good luck out there!

Khancious
08-29-22, 22:21
When I walked in, a beautiful girl welcomed me at window, her name is JOJO, she smiled at me and she smelled real good. I had nice time with her couple of months back. I know her performance, so took hour session for 60. JOJO took me to the room made me comfort and took me to table shower, her skills are great. JOJO with her curved shaped body rubbed me all over and messaged me with her boobs. Had a relaxed and clean shower to get start with big bang. IN the room she opened up and started licking all over body, her tongue skills just amazing. She grabbed and put me in and began to go at her wildly, had good session with all possible angles and I exploded in her in the cover. She left to get a hot towel and cleaned up nicely spent some time in talking and her English is very good.Nice advertisement, must be a slow summer.

TheSunDevil
08-29-22, 23:32
Nice advertisement, must be a slow summer.Yeah that was pretty poorly executed. It reads like it was regurgitated by a google translator app.

Kester Diamond
08-30-22, 00:26
Does anyone know any providers with a big / curvy ass? Haven't found much in the AMP scene obviously as that's not very common. These small and flat butts are boring me LOL. The only ones I can think of off the top of my head have been Linda (now a mamasan) and Sunflower at great spa but I don't know if she's still working.

Before anyone says it, I have tried a couple Latina spas but each time it seems like I can smell their lower half LOL. That's been my experiences so I'm hesitant but open to trying any new ones if they're recommended.

Thanks for any help and good luck out there!Go see Mya in north Phx. She has a huge fake ass.

JustaSoreGuy
08-30-22, 01:16
Hello everyone. I want to get a 4 hands massage. Does anyone here have any info on what the damage is on that? I've only ever gotten standard package (door fee + 160 roses) at Top a few times. Happy to exchange stories though mine are pretty tame compared to other things I've seen on here haha.

NegroCaliente
08-30-22, 08:33

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/40799/She does offer extras. Her massage is worth her price. But she is pricey for extras as well. She's a real cool girl with q banging body.

AzHooligan
08-30-22, 11:14
Seen sunflower at nirvana last month. Need to find her again. She has to be at one of the spas great, aloha or back at tops. I think they rotate them every month. We need an online roster to keep track of them.

Thanks for any help and good luck out there!

DFulton69
08-30-22, 13:27
In Gilbert. Thinking of heading there. Does anyone have a rubmaps subscription that could tell me what the comments say?

SmallD23
08-30-22, 14:37
Nice advertisement, must be a slow summer.LOL. I totally read the post in my mind with broken-Mama-San Engrish. LOL.

Jrcnr
08-30-22, 17:06
Hello everyone. I want to get a 4 hands massage. Does anyone here have any info on what the damage is on that? I've only ever gotten standard package (door fee + 160 roses) at Top a few times. Happy to exchange stories though mine are pretty tame compared to other things I've seen on here haha.Depending on how busy it is there I've hand extra help for an addl $.

Jrcnr
08-30-22, 17:40
Wow! Headed to Az for work trip.

I'm sorry to read about your experience with Wendy. I appreciate the heads up as Top Spa was going to be my after work activity.

Can anyone recommend a better Spa experience in Mesa / Phx / Tempe / Scottsdale?Go to either Tops or Aloha. This guy had a bad experience with Wendy at Tops. If you head to Tops try someone other than Wendy.

WhatHurts
08-30-22, 17:53
In Gilbert. Thinking of heading there. Does anyone have a rubmaps subscription that could tell me what the comments say?There are only three reviews on RM.

#3 I walk in and waited about 5 minutes before anyone came out. I almost left and I wish that I did.

Lisa brings me in a room and say half hour. I say 1 hour. She says half hour! I say 1 hour. I should have done the half hour. I was done in 25 minutes but I was really looking for a decent massage. I usually get a good massage there. She gave me a light massage with oil and had me flip. I tried to get down her pants and she said no. I did get up her shirt for a few minutes and shot a nice load pretty quick. She grabbed a hot towel and cleaned her hands with it and then cleaned me off. This pissed me off. Tipped and was offered water and rushed out the door. I will go back because I usually have a good experience there but I will probably walk out if Lisa is working.

#2 Legit spot, Lisa wasn't in on my advances so I knew I was going to experience a certified legit massage. Not bad, even though there was no action I still enjoyed the rub.

Been here a few times. Twice I got a HJ. Once, I finished myself. The time I finished myself was on a Friday evening. The 2 times I got a HJ, were early morning on a Sunday and Monday. Lisa is very skilled. Slow, firm strokes. I usually take a good 10 minutes of stroking to cum, but both times, she was able to do it in under 5 minutes. Very impressive. There is a younger, hotter girl there I will try out soon, but I have never had a good experience with a young masseuse. I'll tune back in when / if I try.

#1 Area is sort of run down strip mall, but plenty of parking.

Lisa is cute and such a sweetie. I enjoyed her company but she was definitely a CMT masseuse. I liked her body and enjoyed looking at it but the way she was massaging me, I figured there was no reason for me to try anything. They great thing about her is that she does this nice little chest rub and thigh rub during the flip, which is borderline sensual. She seems more comfortable with me over frequent visits since this is the spot I go for legit massages due to price and service, plus cute!

You are welcome!

Apex3333
08-30-22, 18:55
Wow! Headed to Az for work trip.
Can anyone recommend a better Spa experience in Mesa / Phx / Tempe / Scottsdale?I would still go to Top spa and just don't see Wendy. They always have several girls working. If you draw the short straw, you can either request another girl or leave. Aloha is a great backup and not very far from Top.

JustaSoreGuy
08-30-22, 19:43
Depending on how busy it is there I've hand extra help for an addl $.Thanks! I will post a report here when I go for it.

EnzyteBob
08-30-22, 22:44
I went in on a Friday afternoon and didn't have exact change, so I gave two $50's and asked for change for a one hour visit. She led me to a room after a bathroom stop. I asked about my change and she said that another person was getting changed for me. We were waiting for a masseuse to arrive so she started a light back rub to fill the time. Finally when my masseuse got there, the first lady left the room. The second girl asked for a tip in advance of a table shower, but I told her not until I get my change. So she left the room and brought me back $10. I informed her that I paid $100 and should have $40 back. Can you see where this is going yet?

Now I've never had a problem, only great experiences at both Top and Great Spas. However, the first lady came in saying that I was mistaken, how there were only two customers today, me and the guy who just came in. That there was $100 Bill from the other guy and "my $50 & $20". She raised her voice adamant that I was mistaken. It is hard to believe that by 3 pm I was the first customer, especially when I watched another person leave on the security cameras while I was undressing.

The sweet masseuse was trying to step in and try to remedy things, but the first lady told her "no". She presented me with the $50 & $20 saying this is what I gave her. Then she made a phone call talking in Chinese. I figured it was better to walk away with a $30 lesson than to stick around for who knows what type of reinforcements. I remained calm and shook my head in disbelief and headed out the door.

Next time, I just won't hand over the money until they have my change in hand.

Now I know what some may be thinking, because she was so adamant that I made a mistake, I was considering it too. But I had not made the mistake. I purposely go through my wallet to make sure I don't take anything that I cannot afford to lose into places like this before hand. That's how I know that I did not have any $20's in my wallet. Also, when did the tip request start coming before the massage?

AzflyGuy
08-31-22, 00:26
Seen sunflower at nirvana last month. Need to find her again. She has to be at one of the spas great, aloha or back at tops. I think they rotate them every month. We need an online roster to keep track of them.Saw Sunflower at Nirvana back a month or so ago. Cute Latina with nice pointy nips. Her BBBJ was on point, but her kitty wasn't. Little smell honestly and she can't take a pounding. I'd pass on her again unless it was for only a BBBJ.

Lucky808
08-31-22, 00:28
There's a new AMP open in Mesa on Greenfield road. Ventured there after a round of Golf and was pleasantly surprised by a young slim Chinese stunner. Her name is Coco, mid twenties, all natural, the most youthful B's I've ever seen, slim and Tight and flawless skin. Got to be one of the most gorgeous Girl I've had. Started off on the table shower where she got naked and gave me a full body slide Nuru, got me rock hard with her bare pussy lips stroking my shaft and got an accidental head insert. Whoa, almost blew my load. Back in the room I opted to play my pandora to seductive mellow music and Coco got into the mood. LFK, spend a lot of time on her B's and Daty got her juices flowing. Mish and ACG the only positions I needed to blast off the most powerful and longest cumm shots I've had in awhile. This is girl is Tight and wet, couldn't last as long as I wanted. But still had time so asked for a second shot (communication is easy her English is very good). Asked for extra tip and gladly agreed but 2 cd shot was BJ and Hand job combo to get me off. Guys If you are looking for that Hole In One then this is the girl to see, Coco is a definite repeat. Tip her well guys got to keep the winners from leaving. On my way out saw another girl from the backside only but from what I could see she's another spinner built slim and youthful.

BobbyWu
08-31-22, 01:19
Seen sunflower at nirvana last month. Need to find her again. She has to be at one of the spas great, aloha or back at tops. I think they rotate them every month. We need an online roster to keep track of them.I called great spa and asked if she was still working at any of the locations and they said that she "went back home. ".

Would love to know if anyone has seen her recently. She had one of the best bodies I've seen at the spas, English was perfect and gave a great BJ. However she did get a little testy one time when I wanted to switch positions for some reason. But that's the only bad thing that comes to mind.

AZHopeful
08-31-22, 01:57
There's a new AMP open in Mesa on Greenfield road. Ventured there after a round of Golf and was pleasantly surprised by a young slim Chinese stunner. Her name is Coco, mid twenties, all natural, the most youthful B's I've ever seen, slim and Tight and flawless skin. Got to be one of the most gorgeous Girl I've had. Started off on the table shower where she got naked and gave me a full body slide Nuru, got me rock hard with her bare pussy lips stroking my shaft and got an accidental head insert. Whoa, almost blew my load. Back in the room I opted to play my pandora to seductive mellow music and Coco got into the mood. LFK, spend a lot of time on her B's and Daty got her juices flowing. Mish and ACG the only positions I needed to blast off the most powerful and longest cumm shots I've had in awhile. This is girl is Tight and wet, couldn't last as long as I wanted. But still had time so asked for a second shot (communication is easy her English is very good). Asked for extra tip and gladly agreed but 2 cd shot was BJ and Hand job combo to get me off. Guys If you are looking for that Hole In One then this is the girl to see, Coco is a definite repeat. Tip her well guys got to keep the winners from leaving. On my way out saw another girl from the backside only but from what I could see she's another spinner built slim and youthful.Greenfield and what cross street? What was the donation?

JoeDocks11
08-31-22, 07:26
Greenfield and what cross street? What was the donation?1246 S Greenfield Rd. Ste 105.

Mesa, Arizona 85206.

JohnLittleDick
08-31-22, 15:51
Taking Donation inside.

I usually do not take my wallet or phone inside to get a massage.

I usually put two bens in my right pocket, 10 course in my left pocket and one ben in each boot.

On another note, my thought.

I see some popular watering holes letting down some mongers. These poplar watering holes are never a miss for me.

I arrive cheerful, chatting with all and hitting up on mamasan constantly so she is in on my experience there. I usually tell the mamasan she was the best and I would like to go another round if she can. I might not have ever seen her before, but it makes her feel good and the girls are not sure how much I know the mamasan. With knowledge that I might know the mamasan, providers do not fail me. These girls are professionals, they provide to all kinds of clients. They can refuse to serve you or give you shitty service if you do not show some respect.

So not show up with an attitude; My Name is Buck, and I am here to F—K!

Try holding their hands and look in their eyes with genuine loving affection. Try singing "You're a Lady" while cupping mamasan face and slowly thrusting against her kitty. Make them fall in love with you before starting a healing session. A few minutes of work upfront has huge returns. They do not even ask for tip at the front end, when sweet telling them, they are in my arm, and I tell them I will take care of them with the tip. The reason I put tips in different pockets is, I seen if I get a second provider, they will look at what I have in my pocket. I know what I have in each pocket so I can reach in without looking and pull out what I want. If it's a Cowboy Christmas out of season, I reach into my boots.

Go for a 10 second ride if you want to stay on for 8 seconds.

WR / WHR MNGR.

Sidekick501
08-31-22, 16:17
I was at Touch of class a couple days ago, so I might as well chime in. I saw an Asian provider named Yuko. Slim Asian body, shoulder length hair highlighted blonde streaks. Petite, 5'3 or so, 110 pounds. MM Cs or so but very soft. It's hard to age if Asian girls. I'd say she mid 30's or so. Very hot and attractive to me. It was a great experience AMP experience. Body to body TS, BBBJ preview. She made sure I was clean and ready to go.

Back to the room. She was going to massage me, but I was too ready after the TS to wait any longer. DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS multiple positions. I finished in Miss Because I need the DFK liplock to finish the job. Mission accomplished. I can't MSOG so I don't know if that's available. But got a very skilled massage with the time remaining. No rush job. No come for me baby. 300 total. Good luck trying to find that price and level of with escorts. Plus I've always liked Asian providers. They offer a level of service that others simply won't do.

IndyJon
08-31-22, 21:18
There's a new AMP open in Mesa on Greenfield road. Ventured there after a round of Golf and was pleasantly surprised by a young slim Chinese stunner. Her name is Coco, mid twenties, all natural, the most youthful B's I've ever seen, slim and Tight and flawless skin. Got to be one of the most gorgeous Girl I've had. Started off on the table shower where she got naked and gave me a full body slide Nuru, got me rock hard with her bare pussy lips stroking my shaft and got an accidental head insert. Whoa, almost blew my load. Back in the room I opted to play my pandora to seductive mellow music and Coco got into the mood. LFK, spend a lot of time on her B's and Daty got her juices flowing. Mish and ACG the only positions I needed to blast off the most powerful and longest cumm shots I've had in awhile. This is girl is Tight and wet, couldn't last as long as I wanted. But still had time so asked for a second shot (communication is easy her English is very good). Asked for extra tip and gladly agreed but 2 cd shot was BJ and Hand job combo to get me off. Guys If you are looking for that Hole In One then this is the girl to see, Coco is a definite repeat. Tip her well guys got to keep the winners from leaving. On my way out saw another girl from the backside only but from what I could see she's another spinner built slim and youthful.Touch of Class isn't new. It's been there for years. It seems to be getting more popular though.

Uboatct
09-01-22, 07:04
Agreed! Don't hesitate to see her. Great massage, chill girl and very pretty.

She does offer extras. Her massage is worth her price. But she is pricey for extras as well. She's a real cool girl with q banging body.

Okane
09-01-22, 10:25
Have been to both places. I like the table body shower at Top Spa. Aloha has not been doing the shower lately.

Rather than get the same girls. Anyone keep track of when they rotate. Is it today, the 1st of the Month.

Or after Labor Day weekend.

Any scoop would be useful for my next visit.

Many Thanks.

Okane.

Robs1789
09-01-22, 19:37
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/arizona/phoenix/89280827

Finally saw this one. She has been around a long time. I've been trying to see her for a while but that is where you will have issues. She is extremely unreliable, has flaked on me many times, often using the same BS excuse forgetting that she already used it with me. I finally had enough time to play her games and wait. She was about an hour later than she said but did finally arrive to her hotel room.

Samantha looks exactly like her photos, extremely petite. Her tits are very flat, as to be expected, but she doesn't mind you sucking on them. She was pretty accommodating and gave me a rubdown while sitting on my face. Her asshole is very nice and tasty. She is good with DATY and DATO. Cover went on and popped in doggy.

She does talk lot. Like an annoying amount. It will make you lose the vibe quick. If you can get past how unreliable she is and the talking, I say go right ahead. Rates are reasonable and she is accommodating.

Srcu75
09-02-22, 01:53
This long weekend, I plan to explore Suncity and Glendale area. Great Spa is popular but too busy. I will revisit the hidden jewels Peoria SPA and AM golden touch. Both sites offer ts, BBBJ and FS. Girls are young and attractive, price are reasonable. I want a quiet, romantic, no interruption and no rush during my time. This is missed at popular shop like Great Spa and Tops.

Davig
09-02-22, 10:56
Have been to both places. I like the table body shower at Top Spa. Aloha has not been doing the shower lately.

Rather than get the same girls. Anyone keep track of when they rotate. Is it today, the 1st of the Month.

Or after Labor Day weekend.

Any scoop would be useful for my next visit.

Many Thanks.

Okane.They rotated yesterday. I didn't get all their names I think is going to be a good month.

Helen is back. Look like it's going to be spinner September.

JohnnyBuddha
09-02-22, 15:57
They rotated yesterday. I didn't get all their names I think is going to be a good month.

Helen is back. Look like it's going to be spinner September.YoYo, Mina, Helen, and Eva.

Khancious
09-02-22, 15:58
This long weekend, I plan to explore Suncity and Glendale area. Great Spa is popular but too busy. I will revisit the hidden jewels Peoria SPA and AM golden touch. Both sites offer ts, BBBJ and FS. Girls are young and attractive, price are reasonable. I want a quiet, romantic, no interruption and no rush during my time. This is missed at popular shop like Great Spa and Tops.Reads like a political campaign advertisement. Good luck.

Jrcnr
09-02-22, 19:32
Reads like a political campaign advertisement. Good luck.In that area check out Nirvana and Invigorate.

Okane
09-03-22, 00:21
I walked into Nelly next to the Dollar Tree Store and a very young Asian girl tried to talk to me, but did not have good English.

Her supervisor joined her at the window and seemed more inspecting than welcoming. I told them I might come back and left.

Would like to know if these girl do the same things. Like at Top Spa, all the girls I have seen have a routine.

Say hello, guide you to the shower table, wash your body with theirs, use mouthwash and immediately start sucking.

Then after a body on body rub, they lead you back to the room and start whatever you want. Some give a BBBJ and others use a cover.

Aloha on the other hand just stripped and took my tip up front and started rubbing my body and sucking and made everything available.

Both places seem to get the job done in about 30 min. I have yet to get a massage or the full 60 min.

Thank you for sharing the cast of characters on base for September. Anyone know who will be at Aloha?

Many Thanks.

Lemeduyu
09-03-22, 12:08
It's a totally different spa scene then I'm used to. Meaning these places sound like brothels vs rub and tugs. Point is I don't want to spend 200 plus to get a massage. Question is are there any real massage places that give a semi decent massage and decent finish? Kinda used to nice older euros and older asians actually massaging and then handy with a little prostate and sometimes Russian or L2 finish. Honestly I get so worked up in anticipation that I'm too quick to make those real dollars worth it. I'm north Phoenix so anywhere here to Biltmore but not heading to Mesa or anything near the for an hour massage. I've been a pretty good contributor but just new to town. Thanks and if you want to pm that's fine. Soon as I figure some things out here I'll return any inside info.

Rugby6996
09-03-22, 12:23
Hi fellow hobbyists. I'm from memphis, TN. Coming to your area for a work conference in October and staying in Tempe, near ASU. I'm starting to do a deep dive on your thread to get some intel on the local scene. I see a place called "Top Spa" mentioned a lot. Can anyone give me some good intel? Where I am from, Standard HE massages are easy to find but nothing extra like BBj or FS. I'd love to experience some body to body, FS, BBj etc. What are the damages for these services? My pm is open if anyone wants to chat there I stead of blowing up the thread with an out of towner. Are there good places in Tempe or are they in Phoenix, mesa, etc.

Thanks in advance gents. If you're ever in my area, I have intel.

CoggyDude
09-03-22, 13:21
She's great. Slow and sensual. Flirty and responsive. Table shower she did this amazing sort of squatting camel slide with me between her hand and kitty. I was losing my mind. BBBJ with hand action, rimming, kissing, mouth suction thing, tongue to tongue licking. I would see her again for the camel slide alone.

On the way to the room I saw a tiny banging looking blonde and busty black haired girl in lingerie. If anyone knows their names please enlighten me, that would be greatly appreciated. Anyways, started face down massage with light touching lots of teasing. Moaning and nibbling in the ear. Flipped over and got more BBBJ, 69. Go to standing mish and she "climaxes" and starts quivering. Either good acting or she really enjoyed it. Switch to standing k9 with her leg up on the table. Beautiful sight, really. Finished with BBBJCIM with nice stroking. She spits it out, looks at me and smiles, asks if me if I'm empty now. Very much yes.

Overall, 10/10 for me. Felt like she genuinely enjoyed pleasing me. Not rushed at all. Fun and engaged throughout the entire visit. Super hot spinner. I've never had that camel slide before but I was ready to risk it all for her at that point. Check her out!

Conejo Joe
09-03-22, 16:12
I visited Great twice in the past month. Love the selection and mostly young talent. I haven't had TS either time. I thought I heard TS down the hallway a few times, might just be bad luck and timing.

Both times were fun but mostly mechanical. Can't have everything, maybe just didn't find the right one yet. Will keep going back for the CIM.

Does anyone park across at the HD or near the Apple? I've never been good with the walk of shame since I normally visit during the day.

Savvyguy08
09-03-22, 16:36
I've been seeing ads for this place touting new young girls and free TS. Ads say they're at Guadalupe and Dobson by a vet hospital. I'll be in this part of Mesa this weekend and thinking about TOFTT. But first thought I'd ask if anyone else has done this already and can provide any feedback. Please share.Been a few times. Massage is more a rub but you are assured of leaving happy. Wouldn't got there if you really like an good hour massage and Nice HE but I've always found the ladies to be pleasant to spend 30 minutes with.

MacAttack1
09-03-22, 19:23
I can attest to this. Wanted to see the new rotation and was introduced to Mina, I guess she was the only one avail at the time. My experience was very similar to the one described. Amazing girl. Before I walked out I asked to see the rest of the girls. 4 new girls, two stood out which is what dude mentioned. One with blonde hair and either a different girl or same girl, that had nice bigger MM's than the rest.

She's great. Slow and sensual. Flirty and responsive. Table shower she did this amazing sort of squatting camel slide with me between her hand and kitty. I was losing my mind. BBBJ with hand action, rimming, kissing, mouth suction thing, tongue to tongue licking. I would see her again for the camel slide alone.

On the way to the room I saw a tiny banging looking blonde and busty black haired girl in lingerie. If anyone knows their names please enlighten me, that would be greatly appreciated. Anyways, started face down massage with light touching lots of teasing. Moaning and nibbling in the ear. Flipped over and got more BBBJ, 69. Go to standing mish and she "climaxes" and starts quivering. Either good acting or she really enjoyed it. Switch to standing k9 with her leg up on the table. Beautiful sight, really. Finished with BBBJCIM with nice stroking. She spits it out, looks at me and smiles, asks if me if I'm empty now. Very much yes.

Overall, 10/10 for me. Felt like she genuinely enjoyed pleasing me. Not rushed at all. Fun and engaged throughout the entire visit. Super hot spinner. I've never had that camel slide before but I was ready to risk it all for her at that point. Check her out!

AzHooligan
09-04-22, 00:35
What place or provider gives a good massage and a handy. I usually go to blue sky or massage H&W in chandler. Wondering if there's any other good ones to check out. Thanks for the info.

PhxEngine
09-04-22, 09:18
Went to check out this place and really glad I did. Thank you. I must have gotten the other girl. She was young and slim with perky A's and an overall very nice tight little body and pleasant attitude. I didn't catch her name. Wish I had.

I walked in and asked for 30. She led me back to the room where I undressed and put the remainder from my pocket on the table. She then took me for TS and gave a standard but very good slide plus short BBBJ. Then back to the room for more followed by amazing CFS and a mediocre rubdown for a few minutes. She said I'd get more of a massage next time and I believe her. I think she was alone and wanted to keep an eye on the door so she rushed me a little for that reason.

Total damage was $$ and I'd do it again. This was the nicest that I've seen in a while. Very grateful!

There's a new AMP open in Mesa on Greenfield road. Ventured there after a round of Golf and was pleasantly surprised by a young slim Chinese stunner. Her name is Coco, mid twenties, all natural, the most youthful B's I've ever seen, slim and Tight and flawless skin. Got to be one of the most gorgeous Girl I've had. Started off on the table shower where she got naked and gave me a full body slide Nuru, got me rock hard with her bare pussy lips stroking my shaft and got an accidental head insert. Whoa, almost blew my load. Back in the room I opted to play my pandora to seductive mellow music and Coco got into the mood. LFK, spend a lot of time on her B's and Daty got her juices flowing. Mish and ACG the only positions I needed to blast off the most powerful and longest cumm shots I've had in awhile. This is girl is Tight and wet, couldn't last as long as I wanted. But still had time so asked for a second shot (communication is easy her English is very good). Asked for extra tip and gladly agreed but 2 cd shot was BJ and Hand job combo to get me off. Guys If you are looking for that Hole In One then this is the girl to see, Coco is a definite repeat. Tip her well guys got to keep the winners from leaving. On my way out saw another girl from the backside only but from what I could see she's another spinner built slim and youthful.

Heel Lover
09-04-22, 13:24
Been a few times. Massage is more a rub but you are assured of leaving happy. Wouldn't got there if you really like an good hour massage and Nice HE but I've always found the ladies to be pleasant to spend 30 minutes with.Sounds like possibly a non FS kind of place with a table S h o wer? Are ladies in dresses or yoga pants for the most part (when arriving). Are they older ladies? Older is ok (and maybe even preferred by me if they are good or at least decent looking).

I'm really new at any of this (other than strictly legit places like A1 in gilbert) so forgive me for so many questions. Used to go only to strip clubs for adult type of fun.

Have been mainly to legit or heavy tease (tianmei) type of places lately and not looking for FS (or FS pricing) but wouldn't mind trying a bltae hoswre (I scrambled it a bit just for fun) even if it only leads to a bru and tgu.

Edit ? Is for Asian cherry for looks and or I guess "wardrobe" haha of providers.

Heel Lover
09-04-22, 13:47
What place or provider gives a good massage and a handy. I usually go to blue sky or massage H&W in chandler. Wondering if there's any other good ones to check out. Thanks for the info.I would be interested in this as well. More in gilbert area although I want to go to blue sky massage for a massage when I get a chance (probably when the weather cools off as well). I actually met an older lady at Blue Sky many months ago but it was one of those times I had somewhere to be -just in the area really quickly- or on the way to something (that was going to last past the place closing for the night) so I just grabbed a card. She seemed really nice for sure.

Thanks in advance. Pm or replies here -either is fine with me.

Also, any shops where it's A massage with teasing or happy level one with good massage where the ladies wear dresses and not yoga pants / scrubs welcome (the actual ladies doing the massages, not the greeter / boss lady like at reflexology by Lin where Lin with the rocking body meets you in a tight dress and then sends the lady in scrubs / yoga pants to do the massage!

HL.

Kester Diamond
09-04-22, 19:38
The blond is Yoyo (great skills). The busty black-haired girl in lingerie is Angel (smoken-hot).Angel rushed me. She kinda goes thru the motion.

CoggyDude
09-04-22, 22:41
I can attest to this. Wanted to see the new rotation and was introduced to Mina, I guess she was the only one avail at the time. My experience was very similar to the one described. Amazing girl. Before I walked out I asked to see the rest of the girls. 4 new girls, two stood out which is what dude mentioned. One with blonde hair and either a different girl or same girl, that had nice bigger MM's than the rest.Forgot to mention a little footjob action and she put my fingers in her mouth to suck on. Lots of fun.

Savvyguy08
09-05-22, 00:52
Heading back to Phoenix next weekend and wanting to check this place out. I'm a fit guy in his 50's. Any recommendations for providers that are into older guys?

Ttballs
09-05-22, 10:57
I was at an AMP and my new favorite girl kept saying 'Come wit Ros Angees, Ros Angees', which I took to mean 'Come with me to Los Angeles'. The following week she had rotated out, a new girl was there, so I suspect my new favorite is now in Los Angeles.

My question is, does anyone know what 'circuit' these girls work? Should I wait a couple months and go back to see if she's there? What's a typical schedule like for these girls? Or are they doing one month in a certain location and you never see them again?

Jrcnr
09-05-22, 12:50
I was at an AMP and my new favorite girl kept saying 'Come wit Ros Angees, Ros Angees', which I took to mean 'Come with me to Los Angeles'. The following week she had rotated out, a new girl was there, so I suspect my new favorite is now in Los Angeles.

My question is, does anyone know what 'circuit' these girls work? Should I wait a couple months and go back to see if she's there? What's a typical schedule like for these girls? Or are they doing one month in a certain location and you never see them again?It's my understanding and only mine as well as based what I read there are several parlors in the Mesa and Glendale / Peoria areas that are connected. Those locations may rotate the beauties monthly between them. Also, a girl may take time off or head to another state. There are a handful of beauties that I follow and am told where to go to see them.

Bubba1979
09-05-22, 14:46
What place or provider gives a good massage and a handy. I usually go to blue sky or massage H&W in chandler. Wondering if there's any other good ones to check out. Thanks for the info.You might try Shady Oaks on Chandler Blvd and Gilbert road. It might take you a time or two, but the opportunity will present itself eventually.

Savvyguy08
09-05-22, 14:55
Sounds like possibly a non FS kind of place with a table S h o wer? Are ladies in dresses or yoga pants for the most part (when arriving). Are they older ladies? Older is ok (and maybe even preferred by me if they are good or at least decent looking).

I'm really new at any of this (other than strictly legit places like A1 in gilbert) so forgive me for so many questions. Used to go only to strip clubs for adult type of fun.

Have been mainly to legit or heavy tease (tianmei) type of places lately and not looking for FS (or FS pricing) but wouldn't mind trying a bltae hoswre (I scrambled it a bit just for fun) even if it only leads to a bru and tgu.

Edit ? Is for Asian cherry for looks and or I guess "wardrobe" haha of providers.I'll preface by saying my experience is pre covid- yes as to table shower. But not much teasing. Ladies wore dresses and were in 30's 40's but good shape. Massage was more a rub but always left happy.

Apex3333
09-05-22, 22:10
I walked into Nelly next to the Dollar Tree Store and a very young Asian girl tried to talk to me, but did not have good English.
Her supervisor joined her at the window and seemed more inspecting than welcoming. I told them I might come back and left.
Would like to know if these girl do the same things. Like at Top Spa, all the girls I have seen have a routine.
Say hello, guide you to the shower table, wash your body with theirs, use mouthwash and immediately start sucking.
Then after a body on body rub, they lead you back to the room and start whatever you want. Some give a BBBJ and others use a cover.
Aloha on the other hand just stripped and took my tip up front and started rubbing my body and sucking and made everything available.
Both places seem to get the job done in about 30 min. I have yet to get a massage or the full 60 min.I've been to Nelly many times. I consider it more of a backup because the girls are usually a little less attractive but I've always had great service. My experience is usually more like how you describe Aloha. Tip up front and covered everything. You won't get that same wild experience as Top but they do give a decent massage which is a plus.

Ttballs
09-05-22, 22:50
I visited Better Life Wellness on Guadalupe, first time in a few years. I had a memorable experience there a while back with a hot little spinner, and was in the area so I'd thought I'd give it another try.

I couldn't see the provider from the lobby very well as the window is small and concealed the providers figure. That was my first mistake. You need to have a good look to see if it meets your requirements. I probably should have taken more time to assess the situation. Her upper torso seemed attractive enough, a nice looking face, so I paid the entrance fee and was ushered in by a mask wearing young Asian woman.

Immediately she indicated she needed to spray my hands with disinfectant (front and back, which I obliged). It began to feel very clinical and I was disappointed to notice she was built like a water tank, that is, without any noticeable curves, probably close to my weight and approximately my height, give or take an inch, a solid woman all around, albeit with large breasts wearing a skimpy one piece dress. But not my type at all.

Because I had already paid the entry fee, I thought I might TOFTT, maybe at least get a good rubdown thinking she might put her weight into it, so to speak, and that would be good enough.

Unfortunately I received a rushed, lackluster backrub with a light, lame attempt at teasing the boys. The bright lights were on the whole time, there was some pleasant music, but I was thoroughly disappointed with the overall treatment. It felt rushed, like I was a piece of meat pushed through the grinder. I was immediately planning my exit strategy.

On the flip, she said "would you like?" but I didn't. It was my first time saying no because I just wasn't interested, at all. There was nothing remotely sexy about it. I think she got pissed when I said "Not today, honey" because she kinda had a sour look, but how could I tell because of the stupid mask on her face?

To her credit, she finished the rubdown on the top, fingers, chest and legs, but in all honesty, this was my mistake, pure and simple. Additionally some other bloke interrupted 1/2 through.

YMMV.

IndyJon
09-06-22, 10:06
You might try Shady Oaks on Chandler Blvd and Gilbert road. It might take you a time or two, but the opportunity will present itself eventually.I've been to Shady Oaks a few times and have never gotten anything extra. I also let them show me that they are open to it instead of me grabbing them as they work themselves around the table.

Do you recommend anyone specific? Do they indicate that they're open to extras on their own or are you initiating it?

Rugby6996
09-06-22, 10:44
Hi fellow hobbyists. I'm from memphis, TN. Coming to your area for a work conference in October and staying in Tempe, near ASU. I'm starting to do a deep dive on your thread to get some intel on the local scene. I see a place called "Top Spa" mentioned a lot. Can anyone give me some good intel? Where I am from, Standard HE massages are easy to find but nothing extra like BBj or FS. I'd love to experience some body to body, FS, BBj etc. What are the damages for these services? My pm is open if anyone wants to chat there I stead of blowing up the thread with an out of towner. Are there good places in Tempe or are they in Phoenix, mesa, etc.

Thanks in advance gents. If you're ever in my area, I have intel.Update: Sounds very much like the spots in Mesa (top, aloha) are the place to be and decently convenient from where I'll be staying. Is there a way to see which girls are at a specific place at a specific time? Any additional intel would be great. Thanks to the gentleman that gave me the lay of the land! As always, pm is open. Stay safe.

Lucky808
09-06-22, 11:22
After a scorching day of golf several of us in the group ventured to have beers in a cocktail joint in Brittany Square in Glendale. First time here, wasn't too busy for a weekend afternoon. Guys in the group wanted to shoot some pool, not really my thing so noticed a massage spa in the complex and excused myself. Peoria Spa looked like a legit massage only spa and I really needed one. Entered and was greeted by a young CUTE Chinese girl, Emily or Emery?. Anyway she's around 5'2", maybe 100 lbs, 32 C's, banging body. I'd guess no more than 24 years young. First thought was massage was going to be weak but went through with an 1 hour donation. Took a solo shower since I really needed a good cleansing and lied on the table Butt naked. Emily walks in and slaps my butt, Oh you so naughty. So after a somewhat good pressure massage and teasing of the boys she asks to turn over and smiles at my raging hard on. Whispers in my ear, you pay me more for HE, I reply I pay extra for FS. Emily says wait. After around 5-10 minutes she returns in a sheer nightgown and comments that she had to lock the front door and took a quick shower. When she took off her gown I was in total amazement, she had a FINE tight body, but apparently wasn't shaved which I prefer since I savor Daty on a young sweet pussy. Her perky tits were perfect size for her body, and I spent a lot of time getting them ripe. GFE with light stroking and kissing, Daty which she came quickly and begged me to enter her. Mish is all I needed to blast off, she was HOT, WET and Tight. Damn, only lasted 5 minutes, was so horny and ready to go for another round but then the damn door bell rang. It was one of the guys in the group, Sheet, looking for me as they volunteered me as the designated driver. Got the shop digits and made and appointment for the next day with Emily. Treat her well guys, she is a once in a lifetime and hope she stays and makes here her permanent.

AzLionsFan01
09-06-22, 12:09
Out on the west side playing a round this morning and decided to stop in at Invigorate hoping to see some new talent.

To my surprise I was greeted by Linda at the window. Went for an hour expecting to get handed off, but Linda took me to the room and gave me a great big hug since I haven't seen her for a while.

She asked what I wanted and I said, table shower to start as I was out playing and wanted to clean up. She helped me undress, grabbing my cock saying long time no play. Headed to the TS and it was as great as it was before. Soap, body to body, TUMA and playing with the boys. A little BBBJ as well, but I wanted to stop there and wait for the room. On the way back we passed Crystal in the hall and she asked if I wanted two girls. I said later, maybe. I wanted my time with Linda! In the room and BBBJ, DATY 69 for a little. Linda is a true great GFE. Some DFK and those great tits. On went the cover, she asked to go slow at first. Super tight and really wet. Missionary, then CG. Switched to doggie and started nice and easy. Crystal came in and started playing with my balls and star fish from behind. I got even harder as it turned me on even more. Crystal asked me to finish in her mouth, I pulled out, cover off and quickly blew in her mouth. It was like having a porn star experience. We all cleaned up, gave Crystal an extra tip for taking it like a pro. Stay a bit to catch up with Linda. Beautiful as ever and worth the trip if she was your favorite back at Top in the day.

Go4MN
09-06-22, 15:00
Hello Fella's.

Will be back in Phoenix later this month for work. I have been trying to stay current on the Phoenix boards since my last visit in early June. Will be heading back to Tops for sure, but wondering if Nirvana is still around. Had a great time there around Christmas, but have not seen much reported about it. Will need to be in the area before leaving AZ, so thought I might stop back in unless there is something better now.

Thanks!

Go4 MN.

AzMan1001
09-06-22, 15:27
Made the decision to make the trip to Glendale to see Crystal because I read that she has returned and was at Invigorate Spa. I remember seeing her there in Aloha Spa. She was a real good girl and wanted the repeat experience. Made the to the place and walked in and saw that Monica was there. That was a surprise. I remember her from Nirvana in Sun City. I asked her is Crystal was available and she said she was with a guest at the moment and that she was available. I agreed to see her and gave the hour fee then she let me in. She walked me to the one of the rooms and asked me if I wanted a show, I declined. She told me to get undressed and to get on the table. She asked me if I wanted it all again. She remembers me. I am always happy when the girls remember you. I say yes and she goes and gets the cover. I am just getting turn on waiting in anticipation. She comes back then takes off her dress and gets on top of me. We began a good DFK session. She knows how to kiss, and I just get turn on even more. She begins to kiss me all over my body. She gets down my cock and begins toe curling BBBJ. She is so good. As good as I remember. I could to she was noticing me move when she sucked a certain manner and kept doing it. She almost made me cum in her mouth. I told to stop and to get on. She slips on the condom and begins to ride me good. I could feel her tight pussy gripping my dick up and down. She is making jump edge for a huge pop. Decide doggy for a bit. The sound of our bodies colliding is such a turn on for me that it makes me just thrust harder and faster. I come close again and switched again to missionary. Thats where I lost it and popped into the cover. She told me that she came 3 times and that I made her happy again. That made smile but she may just be saying to be nice. She is incredible. She helped clean up and get dressed. Gave a cold water and sent me on my way with a smile on my face. I will come back to see Crystal.

Spice01
09-06-22, 15:47
My luck is so good at the moment. Went to Glendale because I was feeling horny and decide to roll to Invigorated Spa and walked to see Crystal opening the window. Score! She asked how long I wanted to stay, and I said the hour then paid the fee and went in. She took me into one of the rooms and asked if I wanted a shower and said yes. She told me to undress then we went to the shower room. I am just going to say what many others have said and that it was amazing. We finished up shower and returned back to the room. She told me to lay down and that she will come back. I was already hard as a rock and wanted to go at her. She came back and you all know the story. She is awesome. She will make you cum hard and it will make you feel good. We finished, cleaned up, and dress. We talked for a bit. Very good conversationist. We said goodbye and I left. I am coming back tomorrow.

ArizonesPaking
09-06-22, 21:36
Made the decision to make the trip to Glendale to see Crystal because I read that she has returned and was at Invigorate Spa. I remember seeing her there in Aloha Spa. She was a real good girl and wanted the repeat experience. Made the to the place and walked in and saw that Monica was there. That was a surprise. I remember her from Nirvana in Sun City. I asked her is Crystal was available and she said she was with a guest at the moment and that she was available. I agreed to see her and gave the hour fee then she let me in. She walked me to the one of the rooms and asked me if I wanted a show, I declined. She told me to get undressed and to get on the table. She asked me if I wanted it all again. She remembers me. I am always happy when the girls remember you. I say yes and she goes and gets the cover. I am just getting turn on waiting in anticipation. She comes back then takes off her dress and gets on top of me. We began a good DFK session. She knows how to kiss, and I just get turn on even more. She begins to kiss me all over my body. She gets down my cock and begins toe curling BBBJ. She is so good. As good as I remember. I could to she was noticing me move when she sucked a certain manner and kept doing it. She almost made me cum in her mouth. I told to stop and to get on. She slips on the condom and begins to ride me good. I could feel her tight pussy gripping my dick up and down. She is making jump edge for a huge pop. Decide doggy for a bit. The sound of our bodies colliding is such a turn on for me that it makes me just thrust harder and faster. I come close again and switched again to missionary. Thats where I lost it and popped into the cover. She told me that she came 3 times and that I made her happy again. That made smile but she may just be saying to be nice. She is incredible. She helped clean up and get dressed. Gave a cold water and sent me on my way with a smile on my face. I will come back to see Crystal.

My luck is so good at the moment. Went to Glendale because I was feeling horny and decide to roll to Invigorated Spa and walked to see Crystal opening the window. Score! She asked how long I wanted to stay, and I said the hour then paid the fee and went in. She took me into one of the rooms and asked if I wanted a shower and said yes. She told me to undress then we went to the shower room. I am just going to say what many others have said and that it was amazing.

I was at Touch of class a couple days ago, so I might as well chime in. I saw an Asian provider named Yuko. Slim Asian body, shoulder length hair highlighted blonde streaks. Petite, 5'3 or so, 110 pounds. MM Cs or so but very soft. It's hard to age if Asian girls. I'd say she mid 30's or so. Very hot and attractive to me. It was a great experience AMP experience. Body to body TS, BBBJ preview. She made sure I was clean and ready to go.Has anyone else seen this girl Yuko? Any other reports on her?

ArizonesPaking
09-06-22, 21:58
Anyone seen this girl Yuko at the Touch of class spa mesa? I seen Coco when I was there. Came back the next day looking for Yuko and did not see her. Please post a good report and solid description of her. Seems like I have seen her at another spa before but not certain as I didn't get a long look at her.

Khancious
09-07-22, 01:25
My luck is so good at the moment. Went to Glendale because I was feeling horny and decide to roll to Invigorated Spa and walked to see Crystal opening the window. Score! She asked how long I wanted to stay, and I said the hour then paid the fee and went in. She took me into one of the rooms and asked if I wanted a shower and said yes. She told me to undress then we went to the shower room. I am just going to say what many others have said and that it was amazing. We finished up shower and returned back to the room. She told me to lay down and that she will come back. I was already hard as a rock and wanted to go at her. She came back and you all know the story. She is awesome. She will make you cum hard and it will make you feel good. We finished, cleaned up, and dress. We talked for a bit. Very good conversationist. We said goodbye and I left. I am coming back tomorrow.All sales final or money back guaranteed? Warranty included? Any holiday specials?

Thanks.

Scott Phoenix
09-07-22, 09:28
My luck is so good at the moment. Went to Glendale because I was feeling horny and decide to roll to Invigorated Spa and walked to see Crystal opening the window. Score! She asked how long I wanted to stay, and I said the hour then paid the fee and went in. She took me into one of the rooms and asked if I wanted a shower and said yes. She told me to undress then we went to the shower room. I am just going to say what many others have said and that it was amazing. We finished up shower and returned back to the room. She told me to lay down and that she will come back. I was already hard as a rock and wanted to go at her. She came back and you all know the story. She is awesome. She will make you cum hard and it will make you feel good. We finished, cleaned up, and dress. We talked for a bit. Very good conversationist. We said goodbye and I left. I am coming back tomorrow.Is this the same Crystal that was previously at Great Spa a year or so ago.

BuckMan94
09-07-22, 09:56
Iam comein into town for work just wanted to see if I could get a little help with some good spots or good out call massage and how does the prices go out there your more then welcome to pm me.

Stay safe thanks.

ScottieHottie2
09-07-22, 14:01
Looking for some feedback on this one either on the thread or in DM's.

Thanks in advance.

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/31887/

ArizonesPaking
09-07-22, 16:27
Had the opportunity to see Kiki at the Golden moon before she leaves to go back to SD tomorrow. What a wonderful girl. Great massage. She gives a awesome table shower experience as well. Lots of kissing and she is willing to try multiple positions. BBBJ as well as 69. Will have to come see her when ever she is back in town.

Kester Diamond
09-07-22, 16:58
Good communication.

Good looking.

Clean location.

Big fake tits.

Quite possible that ass is the most impressive in Arizona.

Weak massage.

CBJ was good.

CFS was better.

Tall thick not fat and sweet as can be.

Price may be more than it's worth, but WTF isn't now.

I'll definitely see again.

Savvyguy08
09-07-22, 20:05
I have not heard of this MP before. Anyone have info, such as are there really Thai girls there? Rates, services etc. ? TIA.Very legit.

SonOfA
09-07-22, 22:09
Saw Crystal at invigorate again this past weekend. She is a sex machine as always. Once again, only lasted 5 minutes. Her BJ skills are too good. She's leaving on the 15th and she'll be at aloha in October.

ArizonesPaking
09-08-22, 16:32
Saw Crystal at invigorate again this past weekend. She is a sex machine as always. Once again, only lasted 5 minutes. Her BJ skills are too good. She's leaving on the 15th and she'll be at aloha in October.Yes she is a wild one for sure.

GroveGuy91
09-08-22, 17:18
Good communication.

Good looking.

Clean location.

Big fake tits.

Quite possible that ass is the most impressive in Arizona.

Weak massage.

CBJ was good.

CFS was better.

Tall thick not fat and sweet as can be.

Price may be more than it's worth, but WTF isn't now.

I'll definitely see again.Just want to confirm, which Victoria is this? Do you have a link or info?

RayThy
09-09-22, 09:08
Just want to confirm, which Victoria is this? Do you have a link or info?Perhaps it is this one? https://adultsearch.com/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/1421689.

Desert Rat
09-09-22, 12:14
Located at 5112 W Peoria Ave Ste 100, Glendale, AZ 85302, behind the Sun Devil Auto on the Northwest Corner of North 51st Avenue and Peoria Ave. The waiting room was very utilitarian with an ATM for mongers with slim wallets. I was greeted by Tina, a Chinese woman with long black hair and a pretty smile. She was wearing a tight and short sundress with plenty of cleavage in sight. The lady took my hand and led me to the second room in a long hallway. I paid $60 for one hour. After I stripped nude she came in and started a decent amateur massage. Tina sat on my bum with her bare bum touching mine for most of the massage. I could feel her taut tiny bum rubbing against me for almost one half hour. She played with my sack a little and then asked me to flip. I paid her $160 and asked for a trip around the world. The lady obliged and provided a CBJ, CFS, and boob rub with her fake but lovely B cups all over my torso. We started out in missionary position but ended in doggie style. I give Tina credit because I did indeed pound her from behind and she took it all. She did not offer a table shower but rubbed me down several times with a hot damp towel. I would definitely repeat. The reason for seeking out a new Westside AMP is Great Spa is turning into an assembly line. Last time I was there I felt like the providers were trying to set some sort of land speed record for getting you off and out the door. I did not feel that way at Serenity Spa at all.

DoToDont
09-09-22, 14:14
One of the best rimming session I have ever had. Total sweetheart and GFE from start to finish. No rush and treats you like a king and wants to make sure you are happy.

The review below is accurate. Let her lead or take control, whatever you want.

DFK, DATO, DATY, B2 B (in shower and table), BBBJ, CFS.

ALL POSITIONS POSSIBLE.

Paid for 45, was taken care for an hour. Long table shower. And made sure I had a blast.

If you like rimming, BBBJ, kissing, 69. Just go see her.

Yoyo grabbed my hand and said, "go room". Yoyo is sexy 5'2" with natural B's, 1/2" pencil eraser nipps. Blond hair mid-back, clean shaved kitty. Once inside the room, tipped her for "full service". She undressed me before undressing herself. Hugged me, kissed me, dropped to her knees and started with BBBJ+BLS while looking up at me. Asked if I wanted a TS (table shower). Yes.

In the shower room, had me lay face down on the table. She applied liquid soap to her body and my body, climbed up on me and washed me good. Had me get up on all 4's. BLS+BBBJ from between my legs with her face buried between my cheeks. HJ on the banana while TUMA and she was moaning with delight. I could feel her moaning vibrations inside my body, wonderful. Flipped me over for more soapy cleaning, BLS+BBBJ plus 69. Rinsed and dried me, back to the room.

Back in the room, continued with the "on all 4's" action, flipped over, BLS+BBBJ and DT with eye contact. Spun around for 69. Applied the condom for CFS. Rode me CG, grinding forward and back. Placed my hands on her breasts so I could play with and tug on her nipples. She asked if I wanted to finish BBJTCIM and I said yes. She stopped and removed the cover and finished me HJ+BBJTCIM. Massaged me, dressed me completely (no help from me). Gave me cold water and said, "see you soon. ".

Spobo
09-09-22, 16:00
Saw Crystal at invigorate again this past weekend. She is a sex machine as always. Once again, only lasted 5 minutes. Her BJ skills are too good. She's leaving on the 15th and she'll be at aloha in October.Tried to google Invigorate Spa but it doesn't come up. Where is it? What came up was A+ Spa at 5030 W Peoria Ave #107, Glendale. Is that it?

HoleIn2
09-09-22, 16:43
Tried to google Invigorate Spa but it doesn't come up. Where is it? What came up was A+ Spa at 5030 W Peoria Ave #107, Glendale. Is that it?It is identified as A+ on Google maps. Just came from there and seen Selena, and Crystal stop in after my session. Both girls look about the a same really petite.

WhoMe111
09-10-22, 09:09
One of the best rimming session I have ever had. Total sweetheart and GFE from start to finish. No rush and treats you like a king and wants to make sure you are happy.

The review below is accurate. Let her lead or take control, whatever you want.

DFK, DATO, DATY, B2 B (in shower and table), BBBJ, CFS.

ALL POSITIONS POSSIBLE.

Paid for 45, was taken care for an hour. Long table shower. And made sure I had a blast.

If you like rimming, BBBJ, kissing, 69. Just go see her.Any info on where Yoyo is now. I really enjoy rimming.

Jrcnr
09-10-22, 09:57
Any info on where Yoyo is now. I really enjoy rimming.Yoyo is currently at Tops. I called yesterday to confirm an appointment with Yoyo. I arrived and she was busy. I had Linda walk me into a side room since all rooms and girls were busy. She is a lot of fun. She sat down and teased / played with me some. After about 10 mins someone was speaking Chinese and Linda walked me in another room. In passing I saw another girl which I asked Linda her name; Eve. I was waiting in the room of course I was watching the TV screens and here comes another 3 guys. It was busy. After about 5 minutes in walks a blonde girl and she said her name is Yoyo. Guys. As long as I've been coming by the various AMPs in town I've never met someone so sweet, generous and giving. I feel Yoyos main goal is to make sure your comfortable, enjoying yourself and you're being pleased. We discussed decided what we're doing, gave her my appreciation and she asked me to lay down. Guys she is so focused on giving you enjoyment, her attentive to everything is beyond what I've read. I thoroughly enjoyed my 45 minutes there. After about 30 minutes of fun I figured I'd leave but she insisted me to relax. She will be there until the end of September. We sat and talked another 10 minutes and was sent on my way. On my way out I met I believe Nina. I'm feeling when I come back I'd love to see Eve!

Jrcnr
09-10-22, 11:42
It is identified as A+ on Google maps. Just came from there and seen Selena, and Crystal stop in after my session. Both girls look about the a same really petite.On the north side of the road next to a small liquor store and tattoo place.

Muuurkin
09-10-22, 12:50
Has anyone been with Cassie / Cassandra? I do not think this is the same "crazy Cassie" that is on the thread almost 10 years ago do to how old this one is. I no the house fees for max wellness center but does anyone know her extra rates? And what comes with it? Looking to see her this week at one of her locations but want to make sure I bring enough.

https://tryst.link/massage/cassie-phx

Heel Lover
09-10-22, 14:00
Can anyone with a rub maps membership share today's review of Asian cherry massage? Either here or pm is fine. Thanks in advance.

HL.

BestKiter
09-10-22, 19:13
And started looking for massage parlors that were opened late. Stopped by k (n) e a d spa around 1030, surprised the door was still open.

Got a girl named alisa looks like she just got done showering and was getting ready for bed.

Babyback (no balloons, no BFA) natural, and looks beautiful, loved everything about her. Looks about 20-26? SYT.

CBJ CDS $$ total.

If you love petite like me go and check her out. She doesn't really speak English only a little FYI.Where is this spa? Can't make out k (n) e a d spa.

IndyJon
09-10-22, 19:26
Where is this spa? Can't make out k (n) e a d spa.It's at Country Club and Baseline in Mesa.

ArizonesPaking
09-10-22, 23:26
Went in to Top spa in Mesa. Looked like at least 3 girls were working. Today I saw Mina. What a sexy girl. Don't need to give the play by play but it was exactly as to be a expected from the Top Spa.

CoggyDude
09-11-22, 16:38
Satisfaction and pleasure are her top priorities. She's so funny and warm-hearted. Everyone go see her and treat her nicely. I would like to take her home and take care of her. A part of me felt bad for having her service me.

Yoyo is currently at Tops. I called yesterday to confirm an appointment with Yoyo. I arrived and she was busy. I had Linda walk me into a side room since all rooms and girls were busy. She is a lot of fun. She sat down and teased / played with me some. After about 10 mins someone was speaking Chinese and Linda walked me in another room. In passing I saw another girl which I asked Linda her name; Eve. I was waiting in the room of course I was watching the TV screens and here comes another 3 guys. It was busy. After about 5 minutes in walks a blonde girl and she said her name is Yoyo. Guys. As long as I've been coming by the various AMPs in town I've never met someone so sweet, generous and giving. I feel Yoyos main goal is to make sure your comfortable, enjoying yourself and you're being pleased. We discussed decided what we're doing, gave her my appreciation and she asked me to lay down. Guys she is so focused on giving you enjoyment, her attentive to everything is beyond what I've read. I thoroughly enjoyed my 45 minutes there. After about 30 minutes of fun I figured I'd leave but she insisted me to relax. She will be there until the end of September. We sat and talked another 10 minutes and was sent on my way. On my way out I met I believe Nina. I'm feeling when I come back I'd love to see Eve!

AzMan1001
09-11-22, 18:03
Had that itch again so I took my ass to Aloha. Was greeted by the mamassan, Tiffany. She asked me how I was, and I said good. Asked how long I wanted to stay; I chose an hour. Went in and she escorted me to a room. She told me to undress and get comfortable. I undressed and draped myself in the towel and waited. A few minutes had passed and then a small, petite, young woman came in. She introduced herself as Abby. This girl is pretty. She had a nice set on her, and appearance is something I desire in a girl. She asked if I wanted a shower, and she said yes. She led me to the shower and got things warmed up. The shower is always so good. Top tier with a lick of the rim for some extra action. We finished in the shower and went back to the room. She asked me to lay down and she began to suck me off again. She is so good. As soon I was hard again, she put the cover and got on. She rode me good. As I squeeze her tits, I could feel her body weight going up and down. She felt so tight that she made me cum real fast. Her body is crazy good. Cleaned up and gave her the 160 tip. She gave me water and I was on my way. She is good guy. Try her and treat her right.

ArizonesPaking
09-11-22, 18:11
Had that itch again so I took my ass to Aloha. Was greeted by the mamassan, Tiffany. She asked me how I was, and I said good. Asked how long I wanted to stay; I chose an hour. Went in and she escorted me to a room. She told me to undress and get comfortable. I undressed and draped myself in the towel and waited. A few minutes had passed and then a small, petite, young woman came in. She introduced herself as Abby. This girl is pretty. She had a nice set on her, and appearance is something I desire in a girl. She asked if I wanted a shower, and she said yes. She led me to the shower and got things warmed up. The shower is always so good. Top tier with a lick of the rim for some extra action. We finished in the shower and went back to the room. She asked me to lay down and she began to suck me off again. She is so good. As soon I was hard again, she put the cover and got on. She rode me good. As I squeeze her tits, I could feel her body weight going up and down. She felt so tight that she made me cum real fast. Her body is crazy good. Cleaned up and gave her the 160 tip. She gave me water and I was on my way. She is good guy. Try her and treat her right.I thought Tiffany was mama at Top spa.

ArizonesPaking
09-11-22, 18:37
Has anyone tried Yuko at the touch of class. Seen one report on her but hopefully there are some more reports out there.

Khancious
09-11-22, 19:05
Had that itch again so I took my ass to Aloha. Was greeted by the mamassan, Tiffany. She asked me how I was, and I said good. Asked how long I wanted to stay; I chose an hour. Went in and she escorted me to a room. She told me to undress and get comfortable. I undressed and draped myself in the towel and waited. A few minutes had passed and then a small, petite, young woman came in. She introduced herself as Abby. This girl is pretty. She had a nice set on her, and appearance is something I desire in a girl. She asked if I wanted a shower, and she said yes. She led me to the shower and got things warmed up. The shower is always so good. Top tier with a lick of the rim for some extra action. We finished in the shower and went back to the room. She asked me to lay down and she began to suck me off again. She is so good. As soon I was hard again, she put the cover and got on. She rode me good. As I squeeze her tits, I could feel her body weight going up and down. She felt so tight that she made me cum real fast. Her body is crazy good. Cleaned up and gave her the 160 tip. She gave me water and I was on my way. She is good guy. Try her and treat her right.

Do you take check or money order? Any shipping and handling fee?

Thanks.

JohnnyBuddha
09-12-22, 01:29
Had that itch again so I took my ass to Aloha. Was greeted by the mamassan, Tiffany. She asked me how I was, and I said good. Asked how long I wanted to stay; I chose an hour. Went in and she escorted me to a room. She told me to undress and get comfortable. I undressed and draped myself in the towel and waited. A few minutes had passed and then a small, petite, young woman came in. She introduced herself as Abby. This girl is pretty. She had a nice set on her, and appearance is something I desire in a girl. She asked if I wanted a shower, and she said yes. She led me to the shower and got things warmed up. The shower is always so good. Top tier with a lick of the rim for some extra action. We finished in the shower and went back to the room. She asked me to lay down and she began to suck me off again. She is so good. As soon I was hard again, she put the cover and got on. She rode me good. As I squeeze her tits, I could feel her body weight going up and down. She felt so tight that she made me cum real fast. Her body is crazy good. Cleaned up and gave her the 160 tip. She gave me water and I was on my way. She is good guy. Try her and treat her right.I had a session with last night, very good experience. Smoking hot little spinner with a fabulous body, enjoyed every minute of it and will repeat soon.

Sidekick501
09-12-22, 17:29
Has anyone tried Yuko at the touch of class. Seen one report on her but hopefully there are some more reports out there.Heard through the grapevine that a new girl starts at TOC named Mina. I was told petite Chinese girl, very pretty and good service. If funds are available I'll TOFTT and report back. If anyone beats me too it, please report back. I've sampled Yuko before. She's one of my favorites.

https://phoenix.bedpage.com/Escorts/1246-s-greenfield-rd/22553348.html

RayThy
09-12-22, 19:06
I saw Mina. She said she had just arrived from Hawaii.

Very pretty, very petite. I did not think she was Chinese (but what do I know) I was thinking more like Thai + Pacific Islander. Good service, but not up to the standards of some of the great encounters to be had at Aloha or Top. Haven't seen Yuko, so I cannot compare.

Strong rub + BBBJ + CFS.

Heard through the grapevine that a new girl starts at TOC named Mina. I was told petite Chinese girl, very pretty and good service. If funds are available I'll TOFTT and report back. If anyone beats me too it, please report back. I've sampled Yuko before. She's one of my favorites.

https://phoenix.bedpage.com/Escorts/1246-s-greenfield-rd/22553348.html

AzandWaikiki
09-12-22, 20:01
So I decided to give this spa a try based on a recommendation from a friend, and I am sure glad I did.

First let me start off by saying I am new to this site and I'm glad to be part of this group.

Ok on to the review. As I said before A friend recommended this Spa and everything he told me was true.

I came in the afternoon and the place looked to be very clean. The girl who greeted me at the door was nice and courteous. I asked her what girls were available and she had a girl named Mina come out so I could see what she looked like. All I can say was "wow what a surprise". Usually the ladies in these places are old and north of 45 but Mina looked to be in her early 20's. Extremely cute and a great body as I would soon find out at the table shower.

After paying my house money Mina led me back to a clean room and told me to undress. She came back in a few minutes later and asked me if I wanted to try the table shower. Who would say no to that so off to the TS we went.

She had me lay face down at first and she gave me a good washing. Then I felt her get on the table too. I didn't even notice that she had got undressed until I felt her little body sliding on top of me. This was so hot I immediately got rock hard.

After her sliding on me face down she told me to turn over. She again washed me really good but from this view I could really see how sexy her little body was. Wow Mina looked like a model. She again did a little body to body sliding on me followed up with some BBBJ. I had to stop her a few minutes into that because I was getting ready to blow my load and wanted to get back to the room.

She dried me off and lead me back to our room. Started off with a nice massage but that's not really what I came for anyway. After 20 minutes of a back massage she had me roll over and she noticed I was still hard. She asked me if I waned to boom boom and of course I said yes. I paid her what we agreed upon and she left for a minute. She returned with a condom and again started with a BBBJ. I told her I was ready for her and she put the condom on me. She then climbed on top on me in the Cowgirl position. Wow she was so tight. After a few minutes of this she looked into my eyes and asked me if I wanted to fuck her. Who wouldn't? She laid on the table and we finished in the Missionary with lots of kissing. After I blew into the rubber she cleaned me up and finished what time I had left with a nice head and face massage. I will definitely be returning to this Spa, one of the best in the city as far as I have found.

ArizonesPaking
09-12-22, 20:09
Went into Touch of class today and the other girls there were busy. The manager there is a girl in her late 40's named Yuko. She is definitely more then just a manager as she sees customers as well. Everything with her is on the menu except anal. I think I have seen her at the top spa a few months back. Anyway she's a good fuck.

ArizonesPaking
09-13-22, 13:56
Heard through the grapevine that a new girl starts at TOC named Mina. I was told petite Chinese girl, very pretty and good service. If funds are available I'll TOFTT and report back. If anyone beats me too it, please report back. I've sampled Yuko before. She's one of my favorites.

https://phoenix.bedpage.com/Escorts/1246-s-greenfield-rd/22553348.htmlSo is Mina working at the Top spa or Touch of class today? Conflicting reports unless both spas have a girl of that name working there at the same time.

ArizonesPaking
09-13-22, 17:43
Has anyone seen Suki at the ToC? Read a few reviews on another site but nothing on here. What she look like? How is her services? She sounds interesting.

TLinks
09-14-22, 00:25
Has anyone seen Suki at the ToC? Read a few reviews on another site but nothing on here. What she look like? How is her services? She sounds interesting.Yes seen her today. Her actual name is Yuri she's from Hawaii. Back in Hawaii all the Mongers have know or heard of her. It for sure her no doubt as I have seen her in her shop many times. Never fucked her there but go the chance here. Those don't known her She looks ok not young at all. Has a decent body but one of her tits is soft while the other is rock hard LOL.

JohnnyBuddha
09-14-22, 15:55
Went for an early morning session today and got Mina at Top Spa. She is a young, petite, and pretty. She has blonde / brown hair and a great personality, I would describe her as bubbly with a sense of humor. Nice small C's and a great skill set. We started with a scrubbing in the table shower, she used her body to scrub me front and back. Got me primed with a BBBJ preview in shower room and took me back to room for main event. She let me DATY while she continued with her BBBJ in a 69 session and then popped on a cover and went to work. We did a variety of positions and then I finished standing mish, her on the table. It was a great way to start the day. She cleaned me up and gave me a nice back rub, we had some time left. Linda came in and gave me a water told me to come back for dinner and try another girl, they have three other spinners on the menu. Left to make Maloney so I can bust the kingdom again.

LingusUs41
09-14-22, 16:08
The Aloha spa mentioned lately is it in Mesa Or Glendale? Recently moved here from Indianapolis and in need of something special. Thanks guys.

GeminiMan10
09-14-22, 20:53
Does anyone have any intel on Tahit or Tahiti Spa in Glendale? I see numerous reviews for it on another site, yet you have to go back to 2018 on this site to get any kind of review on it and that was a question on how this spa is? Thanks.

JohnAng123
09-14-22, 23:02
I am from tucson. Tomorrow I want to just head down to phoenix before work. I am looking for young pretty ladies with natural boobs prefably c cup at least. Any recommendations here brudders?

JohnnyBuddha
09-14-22, 23:43
The Aloha spa mentioned lately is it in Mesa Or Glendale? Recently moved here from Indianapolis and in need of something special. Thanks guys.The best one is in Mesa, two beautiful girls there now.

JohnnyBuddha
09-14-22, 23:46
I am from tucson. Tomorrow I want to just head down to phoenix before work. I am looking for young pretty ladies with natural boobs prefably c cup at least. Any recommendations here brudders?I would stick with Top, Aloha, or Great. I wouldn't go to the other one, they have some bad reviews and also some bullshit reviews at Touch since it changed owner, not great service.

BerryGood
09-15-22, 01:45
Went back to Invigorated Spa on my way home this evening. Walked in and waited for someone to come and greet me. The window slid open and saw Selina. Another familiar face from Great Spa. I guess they opened another spa. She smiled and said I remember you and asked if I wanted the half hour. I said sure and paid then went in. Fellas, this girl is a knockout. Tall, model figure, and long legs. She is easy to talk to. She led me to a room and told me if I wanted a shower. I said no and told me to undress. She left for a bit to get what we needed. I laid down on the table and waited for her to come back. As she entered the dress flew off and she jumped on me. She is a good kisser and kissed me all over. She then moves to 69 so I can lick her kitty good. She started BBBJ and felt amazing. I also stuck my tongue in her pussy. She tasted so good. She started to get really wet and I could hear her moaning as she sucks. She moved a little when I licked the right spot. Kept going until I could feel her cum. I love when jerk and move as they cum. She put on the cover and got on top and began to fuck me. That body, dear me, could go for a while. I could tell she wanted my dick as she rode me. She then says Fuck me and moved doggy. I could go at her all day if I could. Her moaning and thrusting into me as I do to her made both of us reach climax. I came and she came. She cleaned of and said lay down again. She gave a massage. I enjoyed out time together. I gave the 160 and left. She is worth it.

AzMan1001
09-15-22, 01:52
Do you take check or money order? Any shipping and handling fee?

Thanks.Is this how you paid for your mail-in order wife?

Scott Phoenix
09-15-22, 09:32
Went back to Invigorated Spa on my way home this evening. Walked in and waited for someone to come and greet me. The window slid open and saw Selina. Another familiar face from Great Spa. I guess they opened another spa. She smiled and said I remember you and asked if I wanted the half hour. I said sure and paid then went in. Fellas, this girl is a knockout. Tall, model figure, and long legs. She is easy to talk to. She led me to a room and told me if I wanted a shower. I said no and told me to undress. She left for a bit to get what we needed. I laid down on the table and waited for her to come back. As she entered the dress flew off and she jumped on me. She is a good kisser and kissed me all over. She then moves to 69 so I can lick her kitty good. She started BBBJ and felt amazing. I also stuck my tongue in her pussy. She tasted so good. She started to get really wet and I could hear her moaning as she sucks. She moved a little when I licked the right spot. Kept going until I could feel her cum. I love when jerk and move as they cum. She put on the cover and got on top and began to fuck me. That body, dear me, could go for a while. I could tell she wanted my dick as she rode me. She then says Fuck me and moved doggy. I could go at her all day if I could. Her moaning and thrusting into me as I do to her made both of us reach climax. I came and she came. She cleaned of and said lay down again. She gave a massage. I enjoyed out time together. I gave the 160 and left. She is worth it.I saw Selina earlier this year at Great Spa. She is really attractive. She told me that she previously worked in San Francisco before moving to Arizona.

Ralf511
09-15-22, 17:28
I have known Luna for awhile, works out of a private residence.

Pros- great body, and fun to talk to. Let's hands roam. Not rushed!

Cons- Lackluster massage, lots of oil, but does wash you down. First time really good HJ, There is more on the table with more visits.

Damage is light $$.

AzandWaikiki
09-15-22, 19:12
Came back for a second visit with Mina today at the Touch of Class in Mesa.

This time was even better then the first time. Mina looks absolutely amazing. She is Chinese about 5'2 and 100 pounds. She has such a beautiful face, nice long hair and a body that is truly one of the best in Arizona. Her English is perfect.

She gave me the best table shower I have ever had. After the standard washing there was lots of body to body sliding and some play time.

Now back to the room. She gives a really good massage. For such a little girl she has really strong hands. I came in with a sore lower back and after Mina was done I no longer even noticed a pain in my back. After turning me over she begin to give me a BBBJ. Her skills are second to none and I had to stop her before I came.

She then put the cover on me and begin to ride me like a true champ. Her pussy is so tight and so wet I could not last more then a few minutes before I came in the rubber while still inside her. She cleaned me up and asked me to come see her again.

Yes I will definitely be back. Don't miss out on her. Not sure how long she will be here so I would recommend seeing here as soon as possible.

Khancious
09-16-22, 11:34
Came back for a second visit with Mina today at the Touch of Class in Mesa.

This time was even better then the first time. Mina looks absolutely amazing. She is Chinese about 5'2 and 100 pounds. She has such a beautiful face, nice long hair and a body that is truly one of the best in Arizona. Her English is perfect.

She gave me the best table shower I have ever had. After the standard washing there was lots of body to body sliding and some play time.

Now back to the room. She gives a really good massage. For such a little girl she has really strong hands. I came in with a sore lower back and after Mina was done I no longer even noticed a pain in my back. After turning me over she begin to give me a BBBJ. Her skills are second to none and I had to stop her before I came.

She then put the cover on me and begin to ride me like a true champ. Her pussy is so tight and so wet I could not last more then a few minutes before I came in the rubber while still inside her. She cleaned me up and asked me to come see her again.

Yes I will definitely be back. Don't miss out on her. Not sure how long she will be here so I would recommend seeing here as soon as possible.

Do you offer a buy one get one special? Any military discounts?

Thanks.

Kbdb2488
09-16-22, 14:43
Who is the highest recommended professional at Top this month? Also, it seems many reviews recently are written like advertisements. Has this always been the case?

TLinks
09-16-22, 19:07
Went back into the touch of class today. Yes Yuri is still there. Didn't get to see her for a session had a girl name Mina. Asked Mina who the other girl is (Yuri) but didn't understand the name she said. Was not Suki so it looks like she is using a different name each day to make it look like she is not working there so her Hawaii customers will not know she is here. I will be in Arizona a few more weeks. I will go in a few more times while I'm here to see if she is still here. Let everyone know. Message me if you have any questions.

NegroCaliente
09-16-22, 21:25
Went to serenity spa on 91st Ave and Union hills and got this you get looking girl but I guess she was older. She was cute. However I could not get her to offer extras. I saw this place on rubmaps so maybe I scared them or something. Anyone been there recently?

LMR2002
09-16-22, 22:11
I've been to Nelly many times. I consider it more of a backup because the girls are usually a little less attractive but I've always had great service. My experience is usually more like how you describe Aloha. Tip up front and covered everything. You won't get that same wild experience as Top but they do give a decent massage which is a plus.I keep reading about Aloha in Mesa, does anyone know the address or cross streets?! Thanks in advance!!

JohnnyBuddha
09-17-22, 00:04
Who is the highest recommended professional at Top this month? Also, it seems many reviews recently are written like advertisements. Has this always been the case?Helen, YoYo, Mina, and Eva, all beautiful spinner types. Petite and beautiful.

LatinaGuy
09-17-22, 03:42
Who is the highest recommended professional at Top this month? Also, it seems many reviews recently are written like advertisements. Has this always been the case?I am not exactly sure what the edgy cool angle is and I completely understand guys being skeptical. Nobody hates advertising / marketing more than me. However, I have been to Great and it's pretty much whatever you want / anything goes. I prefer an ongoing experience, so this Shangri-La but for a month approach they take has it's great plusses and minuses. To me, when 100+ post seniors say something, you can keep your heckling to yourself. Also, when someone says they had a crazy experience at Great / Top / Aloha, there's a very realistic chance it happened. There have also been those who didn't come (cum) out so great and they probably should be believed as well.

I recently went to Sunflower since a while back, I saw Rita who may be out east or who knows and it was a wonderful experience, this time I saw Mickey / Mikki /? And she didn't speak great anglais, but knew 100 waaaay more than 60 LOL / sad. I found out why, which is she was wearing the monthly diaper. Wish there was a website to check to avoid *that*! And it was not worth it, but she was very young and fairly lovely. One of those places to maybe check out but also bail on if you no likey-likey.

LG.

Khancious
09-17-22, 10:07
Who is the highest recommended professional at Top this month? Also, it seems many reviews recently are written like advertisements. Has this always been the case?It seems to have really taken off this year. Especially during summer which probably has a little downturn in business since there are so many spas. You don't normally see the most renown locations requiring advertising but I've even seen it for them too. Best we can do is actually show up to see for ourselves but you will know the difference between an actual review versus just a bunch of keywords, especially when it’s straight out of a google/apple translator.

Jrcnr
09-17-22, 10:27
I keep reading about Aloha in Mesa, does anyone know the address or cross streets?! Thanks in advance!!It's on Broadway, just east of Extension, north side next to the auto parts store; think it's AutoZone. It's a great time!

PhxEngine
09-17-22, 10:41
I went again this week and it wasn't nearly as good an experience. I got a different girl this time. Didn't catch her name but she was attractive, 30's, petite and in good shape, with modest bolt-ons. I thought this seemed great. But then everything seemed just a little too rushed and mechanical for me. It seemed like she maybe just needed an afternoon break so YMMV. I may go back because my first experience was so nice but I don't know. It's a little out of the way for me.

ArizonesPaking
09-17-22, 15:38
I went again this week and it wasn't nearly as good an experience. I got a different girl this time. Didn't catch her name but she was attractive, 30's, petite and in good shape, with modest bolt-ons. I thought this seemed great. But then everything seemed just a little too rushed and mechanical for me. It seemed like she maybe just needed an afternoon break so YMMV. I may go back because my first experience was so nice but I don't know. It's a little out of the way for me.I have always found the service to be good.

LMR2002
09-17-22, 17:42
It's on Broadway, just east of Extension, north side next to the auto parts store; think it's AutoZone. It's a great time!Thanks mate!!

Kbdb2488
09-18-22, 13:57
Go see her before she leaves for NY at the end of the month. Very motivated to show you a good time.

Apex3333
09-18-22, 20:55
Went to the new Angel Spa on Southern Ave this weekend since they advertise Latinas. Started off pretty good. Really clean and relaxing environment. The girl was an older MILF type Latina, but slim with really nice rack. I was looking forward to it.

Massage was meh, and only lasted about 5 minutes. On the flip I was really surprised when she wanted $$ for FS. It was never that high at the old Angel Spa. I decided to go for it because most of the Latina spots seem to charge extra these days. I could not have been more disappointed. Week CBJ that barely got me going. She was accomodating to multiple positions, but kept moving, arching and angling so that I could never get comfortable. I tried going slower to give her some time to warm up but it never happened. Got bored and just finished up. There are much better providers out there. I will not be returning.

https://phoenix.skipthegames.com/massage/latin/-480-687-1695-angel-spa--mesa-/599058444772

DannyBoy63
09-18-22, 22:10
I went again this week and it wasn't nearly as good an experience. I got a different girl this time. Didn't catch her name but she was attractive, 30's, petite and in good shape, with modest bolt-ons. I thought this seemed great. But then everything seemed just a little too rushed and mechanical for me. It seemed like she maybe just needed an afternoon break so YMMV. I may go back because my first experience was so nice but I don't know. It's a little out of the way for me.I think I got the same girl but forgot her name. Damn cute and good body, but no enthusiasm at all.

Arizona Junkie
09-19-22, 19:35
Is Linda at TOPS currently doing sessions, or just the mamasan thing? There was a rumor she was pregnant, not sure it was true. She remains my best TOPS experience, would love to see her again.

JohnnyBuddha
09-19-22, 23:52
Is Linda at TOPS currently doing sessions, or just the mamasan thing? There was a rumor she was pregnant, not sure it was true. She remains my best TOPS experience, would love to see her again.She is my all time favorite, she is retired.

RBReviews
09-21-22, 00:10
Rmaps is showing that most of the places highly rated within this group close at either 9 pm or 10 pm. Driving thru the Tempe / Mesa area and looking for any recommendations on FBSM that may be open a little later. Not looking for FS, just a good massage with HE. Appreciate the reviews I have seen.

DoToDont
09-21-22, 14:09
Any spas with Korean girls? Anyone seen non Chinese Asians here such as Vietnamese, Thai or Filipino?

Would love a break from Chinese food.

MacAttack1
09-21-22, 14:20
Any spas with Korean girls? Anyone seen non Chinese Asians here such as Vietnamese, Thai or Filipino?

Would love a break from Chinese food.You can try Knead Spa (or K Spa) where they have Korean girls. I did a review about it. As far as other like Viet or Filipino I haven't heard of anything else but interested in those as well.

BabeLover
09-21-22, 17:34
I think I got the same girl but forgot her name. Damn cute and good body, but no enthusiasm at all.I had my first visit last night. Who is a beautiful woman in her mid-30's, greeted me. A Cute Little girl. Started with a little massage then rolled into extra's CBJ CFS doggie and cowgirl. My first experience was just average. I will be staying here for 2 more nights, please recommend your best spots. Thank you.

Denton
09-21-22, 18:04
Rmaps is showing that most of the places highly rated within this group close at either 9 pm or 10 pm. Driving thru the Tempe / Mesa area and looking for any recommendations on FBSM that may be open a little later. Not looking for FS, just a good massage with HE. Appreciate the reviews I have seen.La Palma Massage is one of the only remaining places if not the only remaining place in the valley open past 10. I think they nominally close around 12 but they often close earlier or later depending on how busy they are on a given night. La Palma has a mix of ladies but mostly older Vietnamese. Service there is often rushed if you come in later. It has a Mesa address but it I am pretty sure it's located just inside the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Reservation and that is why it is able to stay open later. It's on Alma School just north of the 202. Everything from FS down to HE is available. You can luck out there and have a good time but I would say the average session there is going to be pretty mediocre and / or rushed. I would only recommend it if you need a later option.

There used to be a place on Curry in the "county island" surrounded by Tempe that was open late but it closed.

BuckMan94
09-21-22, 18:34
So I'll will be staying over by dessert diamond casino I won't have a car so if anybody willing to help me out that would be awesome Iam going to have to Uber what are some good spots that are close to that place that have some options please and thank you. Pvt message is open as well.

Stay safe out there.

DoToDont
09-21-22, 18:43
Been there a few times. May be you lucked out with a KGirl.

You can try Knead Spa (or K Spa) where they have Korean girls. I did a review about it. As far as other like Viet or Filipino I haven't heard of anything else but interested in those as well.

Scott Phoenix
09-21-22, 20:57

Would love a break from Chinese food.If you really want a break from Chinese ladies, you may want to visit the Massage Parlor on the Southwest corner of Thomas and 32nd Street which is close to the airport. Tina is Vietnamese but be warned that she is probably older than you.

Baldy84
09-21-22, 23:38
Tried to steal my money when I went to use the john. I'm not entirely sure but I think they have bed bugs there. I'm not positive but I thought I saw some scurry across the floor (I wasn't wearing my glasses)

I'll never go back.

Heel Lover
09-22-22, 00:15
[QUOTE=DoToDont;6133546]Any spas with Korean girls? Anyone seen non Chinese Asians here such as Vietnamese, Thai or Filipino?

Would love a break from Chinese

reports of hedy ping spa with Korean provider.

Heel Lover
09-22-22, 00:26

Would love a break from Chinese food.I would like info on any of these also. Legit is ok or level 1 happy. Age wouldn't matter much. Looking for a little (still asian) variety from strictly Chinese.

I did see a spa that has Vietnamese around alma school or country club and baseline called refloxogy foot spa that may be legit (open 8-8) that looked interesting. Hard to find any info at all other than one picture of the outside on the maps of rub site (I mixed around the actual site name of course) due to such a generic name. Anyone any experience at refloxogy foot spa?

535 w baseline road.

Apex3333
09-22-22, 14:51
I would like info on any of these also. Legit is ok or level 1 happy. Age wouldn't matter much. Looking for a little (still asian) variety from strictly Chinese.The lady that works at Lucky Massage in Mesa is Vietnamese. MILF type but with a firm body and nice bolt-ons. Decent massage and all levels of happiness available. I've been here several times when I need a change. Only downside is that she closes at 6:00, and sometimes a little earlier.

CoqueMeat
09-22-22, 20:33
Typical no name neon / led "Massage" in the end of the strip mall. Small attractive Asian (Chinese? - no clue) greeted my friend in top that showed off her tight Bs and fairly short skirt. Believe he said her name was Amy or Annie.

Standard entry fees. Led back to clean large room. Sheets were clean and didn't reek of oil or bleach or bodily secretions. She yammered away and gestured to chair in corner where my friend got undressed and got on table undraped and left standard (from other places he has researched / visited) tip visible by lamp.

She came back shortly (appropriate for outside temps) and proceeded to pull the drape up. Friend's heart sank. Had he mis-read this one? Tip will be awkward if so.

She proceeded with pretty good face down massage. She did not recoil when she brushed my friend's hands so he was feeling better about things. After the heavy / deep back work, there was some teasing of the boys.

He flipped and there was some further yammering that my friend didn't do well understanding. But she proceeded to alcohol spray his junk and get other supplies ready. Proceeds to start licking at his shins (yes, shins!) and works her way up to a nice titty rub all over junior and in his mouth. His hands were free to roam and she was a sopping wet unshaven hot mess, but appreciated his skills apparently. She then got down to business and had excellent skills. Actually, a little too good! He was on the verge of making her swallow the babies and she produced a rubber out of nowhere and expertly applied it and then hopped on with that wet furburger and rode him to completion (which wasn't long).

"A" cleaned him off, dressed him, gave him the water bottle of shame (which he pocketed before he left the building), and a hug and he was out, happy and relaxed.

My friend typically does AMPs only when the rotation isn't available, but this one may be a repeat. Not because she was a 10 or anything, but just the cleanliness of the place and the overall experience. He would have liked a table shower but that's about all that was missing.

MacAttack1
09-22-22, 22:56
Read about Abby at Aloha and wanted to try her out. Very pretty and very petite girl. One of the tightest little spinners I've seen. Fit and has some nice bolts on. Asked for Abby at the window and it was her. Took me to the back to get comfortable. Comes back in and I asked for a table shower which I left the rest of the roses on the table. We went to the TS and it was decent, not the best. Went back to the room where the fun began. We went on for a while and really enjoyed the session. The only thing I didn't like was she didn't like to LFK / DFK. Usually that's a nice touch to finish the job, but she wasn't having it. Overall it was good time. I might try the other girl who I think her name was Rita? Wasn't able to see her to describe on here.

DatyDan
09-23-22, 01:40
I would like info on any of these also. Legit is ok or level 1 happy. Age wouldn't matter much. Looking for a little (still asian) variety from strictly Chinese.

I did see a spa that has Vietnamese around alma school or country club and baseline called refloxogy foot spa that may be legit (open 8-8) that looked interesting. Hard to find any info at all other than one picture of the outside on the maps of rub site (I mixed around the actual site name of course) due to such a generic name. Anyone any experience at refloxogy foot spa?

535 w baseline road.Have been there several times and been serviced by a mid 30 ish Latina who was ok and 2 different Vietnamese ladies. FS with the Latina and HJ with the Viet ladies. Now this was pre covid for the Latina and post for the other two, Viet ladies shorted on time and rushed, didn't like to be touched and were entirely forgettable. Latina was OK, middle age 30-40 and gave an average AMP massage. To me not enough to go back for when better options on the other side of Baseline and to the west.

Lurker Man
09-23-22, 06:03
Rmaps is showing that most of the places highly rated within this group close at either 9 pm or 10 pm. Driving thru the Tempe / Mesa area and looking for any recommendations on FBSM that may be open a little later. Not looking for FS, just a good massage with HE. Appreciate the reviews I have seen.I usually just do a Google maps search for the area I'm in when I'm down there and find a few open until 10 or 11. I might not get equal to Top treatment, but nice to have the thrill of them making the first move.

CoggyDude
09-23-22, 11:30
Wanted to go to Tops for just a HE. Do you guys think it'll be worth my time? Or would they just try to get me in and out real quick?

El Dub
09-23-22, 14:02
Wanted to go to Tops for just a HE. Do you guys think it'll be worth my time? Or would they just try to get me in and out real quick?Been there, done that. Very receptive, buck forty total.

TLinks
09-23-22, 14:22
Stopped by the Touch of Class yesterday and today. Looks like the place got closed down.

JohnnyBuddha
09-23-22, 17:11
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Emj1312
09-23-22, 18:37
Visited Top Spa for the first time!

Got off work early and stopped by. Some dude walked in just before me so I had to wait a few minutes. Was called in by a gorgeous little spinner in a black dress. She complimented my hair and I Was taken to a room, undressed and waited. I stayed naked and when she came back, she said whoa and grabbed me and bent over and gave it a little suck. She pulled out her tits and I put the tip down. She undressed, and we headed to the TS. She has a nice little body, thin with bolt ons. She helped me with my towel and gave another little BBBJ.

TS was nice. She wet me down and gave a nice little massage. Washed me from my feet up. Then licked me from my legs all the way up to my neck. Rubbed her bolt ons up and down, and then played with the boys. This is where it got good. She licked my up then down again, and then gave me a nice little rimjob, which was a pleasant surprise. She then massaged more, and started grinding on me. Then she flipped me.

Have a nice little BBBJ. Licked me up and down on the front this time. Then it was time for the room.

She dried me off and had me lie down. Gave me a rub with the towel and took the towel off. Massage was actually pretty good considering I wasn't really there for that. She rubbed my whole back and legs, even stretched my hamstrings, which felt amazing. Licked me down again and then another rimjob, which felt amazing too. Then it was time for the flip on the table. She rubbed me for a bit, then kissed and licked her way up and down. She licked her way to a BBBJ but then lifted my legs for another rimjob. Then she started the BBBJ.

She was amazing. Moved to the side with the mirror and I had to DATY. She was stiff at first till I found the sweet spot then she moved into position more for a 69. She then climbed up the wall with her feet into a hand standing BBBJ, which was impressive. She did these little handstand push-ups. She motioned for me to stand and gave another handstand BBBJ while I was standing at the side of the table. The athletic spectacle alone was worth the tip. Then she laid down and I had to DATY again. Then the cfs. I asked her her name at this point and she said Anjo or Angie or something similar. She said she was only there for 3 more days, unfortunately. While getting dressed, a beautiful taller girl poked here head in to ask if I wanted to go again. Didn't catch her name but she was even prettier than my girl. Taller with lighter skin, bigger breasts with black hair. I'll have to check her out next time.

JohnnyBuddha
09-23-22, 19:07
Tried to steal my money when I went to use the john. I'm not entirely sure but I think they have bed bugs there. I'm not positive but I thought I saw some scurry across the floor (I wasn't wearing my glasses)

I'll never go back.I have been there numerous times, it is very clean, and they don't have bugs.

Apparently they did when Baldy84 was there. You have been a member of the forum for a long time, you do know that people's experiences are not the same.

Because it didn't happen to you doesn't mean it didn't happen to him.

A2

AzFootball
09-23-22, 19:34
Went to the Top spa yesterday. Had a wonderful time with one of the girls there. She gave me really good service. Lots of BBBJ and multiple positions. The funny thing is I asked her about mama Linda and she told me that Mama Linda can no longer fuck because she had a surgery and had her uterus removed.

WdmBell
09-23-22, 21:03
I was driving by the place after a meeting, so I decided to stop in on a whim. The setup was typical and there was one gal working (40 why / o Asian). She was slender, wearing a cute sundress, and average / average + looking. The massage was ho-hum, but on the turn was I offered the full menu. Offered FS for 140, but I just wanted a BJ (CBJ for 80). I appreciated both her enthusiasm and willingness to DT. The standout though had to be her tits. They were honestly the greatest set of tits I have ever seen (in person or otherwise). I was absolutely dum founded by their perfection. Think Jamie Lee Curtis in Trading Places or Angelina Jolie in Gia, but better.

AeroEngineer
09-24-22, 11:21
Stopped into MWC the day and wanted to see if a Lynn was in. She has great pics online but she wasn't in. Kelsey / Kelsea was in and available. The massage was pretty decent (better than most AMP's actually). She made the first moves but I was shocked at the prices. Don't get me wrong she is an amazing looking white girl with perfect (•) (•) and a tan but wanted $$$ just for a CBJ and more seemed off the table. I told her what I had and got a half ass HJ with barely any touching. If you had endless $$$ I bet she would be lots of fun but cost isn't worth it. Smoking hot thou.

Kester Diamond
09-24-22, 13:05
Stopped into MWC the day and wanted to see if a Lynn was in. She has great pics online but she wasn't in. Kelsey / Kelsea was in and available. The massage was pretty decent (better than most AMP's actually). She made the first moves but I was shocked at the prices. Don't get me wrong she is an amazing looking white girl with perfect () () and a tan but wanted $$$ just for a CBJ and more seemed off the table. I told her what I had and got a half ass HJ with barely any touching. If you had endless $$$ I bet she would be lots of fun but cost isn't worth it. Smoking hot thou.Yeah, that place is not good if you want value. It's crazy they are still in business after all this time.

Ani472
09-24-22, 14:03
Been wanting to try this girl out for awhile now prices are pretty steep but she keeps posting under a different number and has no reviews, is she real or a trap? Has anyone else tried / heard of her?

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/phoenix/93086169

Denton
09-24-22, 16:18
I would like info on any of these also. Legit is ok or level 1 happy. Age wouldn't matter much. Looking for a little (still asian) variety from strictly Chinese.

535 w baseline road.La Palma on Alma School just north of the 202 has some older Vietnamese ladies among others.

Kester Diamond
09-24-22, 18:15
Been wanting to try this girl out for awhile now prices are pretty steep but she keeps posting under a different number and has no reviews, is she real or a trap? Has anyone else tried / heard of her?

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/phoenix/93086169Why would she change names and numbers do you think?

You should definitely try her out and report back.

JohnnyBuddha
09-24-22, 21:06
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

You know what happens after the third strike right? This is strike two.

I'm starting to think maybe you work for them.

A2

IndyJon
09-24-22, 21:40
Someone else posted that it looks like Touch of Class is closed. I went by this afternoon and it does indeed look to be the case. However, it just looks like they didn't open. If you look inside everything is in place (no eviction notice on the door or any other notice for that matter) so it doesn't look like the place is vacated.

Slacker30
09-25-22, 13:46
Someone else posted that it looks like Touch of Class is closed. I went by this afternoon and it does indeed look to be the case. However, it just looks like they didn't open. If you look inside everything is in place (no eviction notice on the door or any other notice for that matter) so it doesn't look like the place is vacated.

Got a girl from Honolulu. Works in 2 week blocks. Says she's back on the 28th. The owner lady was getting on her nerves. Wonderful session though. Probably no one to work is why they closed.

Slacker30
09-25-22, 13:53
Went to the new Angel Spa on Southern Ave this weekend since they advertise Latinas. Started off pretty good. Really clean and relaxing environment. The girl was an older MILF type Latina, but slim with really nice rack. I was looking forward to it.

Massage was meh, and only lasted about 5 minutes. On the flip I was really surprised when she wanted $$ for FS. It was never that high at the old Angel Spa. I decided to go for it because most of the Latina spots seem to charge extra these days. I could not have been more disappointed. Week CBJ that barely got me going. She was accomodating to multiple positions, but kept moving, arching and angling so that I could never get comfortable. I tried going slower to give her some time to warm up but it never happened. Got bored and just finished up. There are much better providers out there. I will not be returning.

https://phoenix.skipthegames.com/massage/latin/-480-687-1695-angel-spa--mesa-/599058444772I would expect to pay $$ or $$$ in Latina Spas for full service. $$ at some Asian ones as well in my experience. And I have never had BBBJ only CBJ in a Latina Spa. Just like going to any of these places YMMV. Some are well worth the price if you can afford it, and many are not.

Tusconcat
09-25-22, 14:07
Does anyone have info on this place. Located in AJ's shopping center right near 101 on Pima.

AsianLoverMan
09-25-22, 14:25
I played golf yesterday am, so needed a shower +. Based on a recent post about Country, on Country Club, I went there. . 5 for 45 minutes, greeted by fortyish spinner with a great rack. During TS, I asked her name. Sounded like Titty, so I grabbed her and asked, like this. She smiled and said yes, but her name may be Kitty.

Face down, I always place my hands over edge above my head. If the girl rubs her prize on your hands, this is a signal for go. She did significant teasing, for which I elevate my butt for easier access. I groped her and she said, you like?

On flip, she says what do you want. I say, for you everything (6). She strips and I suck her boobs, which she obviously enjoys. Then BBBJ, followed by covered cowgirl. I suck and molest her boobs while she is riding. She goes wild. I decided that I wanted to finish in her mouth. She removed condom and cleaned to avoid rubber taste. Another BBBJ with finish. I did not see her spit it out.

One of my better experiences in my career since 2006.

AmbientImages
09-25-22, 14:52
I was driving by the place after a meeting, so I decided to stop in on a whim. The setup was typical and there was one gal working (40 why / o Asian). She was slender, wearing a cute sundress, and average / average + looking. The massage was ho-hum, but on the turn was I offered the full menu. Offered FS for 140, but I just wanted a BJ (CBJ for 80). I appreciated both her enthusiasm and willingness to DT. The standout though had to be her tits. They were honestly the greatest set of tits I have ever seen (in person or otherwise). I was absolutely dum founded by their perfection. Think Jamie Lee Curtis in Trading Places or Angelina Jolie in Gia, but better.69?

Love that place.

AmbientImages
09-25-22, 14:55
Visited Top Spa for the first time!

Got off work early and stopped by. Some dude walked in just before me so I had to wait a few minutes. Was called in by a gorgeous little spinner in a black dress. She complimented my hair and I Was taken to a room, undressed and waited. I stayed naked and when she came back, she said whoa and grabbed me and bent over and gave it a little suck. She pulled out her tits and I put the tip down. She undressed, and we headed to the TS. She has a nice little body, thin with bolt ons. She helped me with my towel and gave another little BBBJ.

TS was nice. She wet me down and gave a nice little massage. Washed me from my feet up. Then licked me from my legs all the way up to my neck. Rubbed her bolt ons up and down, and then played with the boys. This is where it got good. She licked my up then down again, and then gave me a nice little rimjob, which was a pleasant surprise. She then massaged more, and started grinding on me. Then she flipped me.

Have a nice little BBBJ. Licked me up and down on the front this time. Then it was time for the room.

She dried me off and had me lie down. Gave me a rub with the towel and took the towel off. Massage was actually pretty good considering I wasn't really there for that. She rubbed my whole back and legs, even stretched my hamstrings, which felt amazing. Licked me down again and then another rimjob, which felt amazing too. Then it was time for the flip on the table. She rubbed me for a bit, then kissed and licked her way up and down. She licked her way to a BBBJ but then lifted my legs for another rimjob. Then she started the BBBJ..What was the damage?

GroveGuy91
09-25-22, 16:34
Hey guys, has anyone booked Venus for her milking table? Here is her website, https://touchedbythegoddess.com/.

Very interested in trying her out but slightly concerned no one has mentioned her in this channel. She has reviews on TER and her website. Anybody have any info?

Also, what are thoughts on providing your LinkedIn page for verification process?

Thanks for the insight in advance!

AlphaKink12
09-25-22, 22:04

I'll never go back.How do you know she tried to steal from you, I usually just leave my wallet and everything in the car and just take what I know I will need and nothing more to avoid situations like these. I think it was at Nelly spa where one of the girls tried to take my wallet to look for more money, that's what made me leave it in the car.

Apex3333
09-26-22, 03:03
I would expect to pay $$ or $$$ in Latina Spas for full service. $$ at some Asian ones as well in my experience. And I have never had BBBJ only CBJ in a Latina Spa. Just like going to any of these places YMMV. Some are well worth the price if you can afford it, and many are not.It wasn't the price that bothered me as much as the poor service. The moment I dropped the donation on the table everything went downhill. This place falls into your "many are not" category. There are better options.

Fendter
09-26-22, 14:15
Does it make a difference to go for 1 hr vs half hour appointments? Based on my experience the session ends when you are done regardless of how long you booked.

Going to Top Spa tomorrow and just wondering if it's worth to book for the hour.

Scott Phoenix
09-26-22, 17:20
Does it make a difference to go for 1 hr vs half hour appointments? Based on my experience the session ends when you are done regardless of how long you booked.

Going to Top Spa tomorrow and just wondering if it's worth to book for the hour.You will get the full hour if they are not busy. If they are busy, you will only get 30-45 minutes if you book an hour.

Arizona Junkie
09-26-22, 19:48
Went to the Top spa yesterday. Had a wonderful time with one of the girls there. She gave me really good service. Lots of BBBJ and multiple positions. The funny thing is I asked her about mama Linda and she told me that Mama Linda can no longer fuck because she had a surgery and had her uterus removed.OK, a hysterectomy is not usually a death sentence for sex. In any event I loved Linda's oral skills, and would see her without fucking if that were an option.

AzFootball
09-26-22, 22:37
OK, a hysterectomy is not usually a death sentence for sex. In any event I loved Linda's oral skills, and would see her without fucking if that were an option.No, but it is funny that one of her girls at Top Spa said that she fucked her pussy to death and now she can't fuck.

WhoMe111
09-27-22, 14:37
OK, a hysterectomy is not usually a death sentence for sex. In any event I loved Linda's oral skills, and would see her without fucking if that were an option.I agree. FS is out of my range at this point. Linda's mouth is great on both the front and back door. I had a visit with YoYo the other day, I payed for 45 and she rushed me to the end and then Linda came in for a massage. I told her I remembered her from Great and she said she may go back there to work next month. I would for sure visit her there.

AzFootball
09-27-22, 15:23
I agree. FS is out of my range at this point. Linda's mouth is great on both the front and back door. I had a visit with YoYo the other day, I payed for 45 and she rushed me to the end and then Linda came in for a massage. I told her I remembered her from Great and she said she may go back there to work next month. I would for sure visit her there.From what the girl said her pussy is not good any more. Linda fucked so much in the past her pussy is now broken.

AzFootball
09-27-22, 16:49
Went in to the Peoria Spa today. When the window opened I was greeted by a young girl named Nana. She has a really sexy little body. Nice C size boobs with a freshly shaved pussy.

She took me to the room that was very clean and asked me if I wanted a Table Shower. Said yes and she helped me get undressed then took me to the shower room. The shower room was also very clean.

She washed my whole body back and front, with lots of teasing. She then rubbed her sexy body on mine. This felt amazing. She gave me a BBBJ for a few minutes that felt so good I had to stop her before I came right there. She dried me off and took me back to the room.

The massage she gave me was very good. She has really strong hands for such a petite girl. One of the better massages I have had in a long while. After turning me over she asked me if I wanted anything extra. I told her I wanted full service. We agreed on the tip price and she left for a minute. When she came back she started kissing me and told me she was going to be my girlfriend for the next 30 minutes. She then started to give me another BBBJ but this time she moved into the 69 position. He pussy looked and tasted amazing. It was very clean with no hair.

She then put the condom on me and started to ride me cowgirl. Her pussy was so tight and wet. It felt amazing. We moved into the doggy position and that was all it took. She made me cum right away she felt so good I could not last more then a minute or two.

I will for sure be coming back to this spa. Every time I come here the quality of the girls that work there are very good. Always young girls with great service.

I highly recommend this spa if your on the west side of town.

TLinks
09-28-22, 17:19
Got a girl from Honolulu. Works in 2 week blocks. Says she's back on the 28th. The owner lady was getting on her nerves. Wonderful session though. Probably no one to work is why they closed.Hard to keep the place open if your only working 2 weeks out of the month. Doubt this place returns. Just like the old golf spa.

AeroEngineer
09-28-22, 17:42
I have been seeing some of you post about Abby at Aloha. I had to see what the hype was about and gave it a shot.

Went in right at 9 am Open like I like to do at any place and Abby was there. She lead me to a room and beat me to the punch of asking for a TS. Wanted all money up front. How much you pay depends on the type of shower you get. Undressed and went to the room. Great scrub and tease. On the flip she washed and with no hesitation scrubbed big Jim and the boys and proceeded with a nice BBBJ. Let me tease her and play a bit as well.

Got back to the room and laid on my stomach for the massage I paid for. Got about 10 minutes of that then she asked for the flip. She is so tiny with a nice set of fakes for her size. We did CG and RCG then back to CG working her back and forth until I filled the cover. Cleaned up and got the usual water and a hug and introduced to the other girls but Abby looks the best.

If you like 5 ft tall 100 lb Asians with fake C's she is perfect!!

Okane
09-28-22, 22:01
I saw Mina today. Boy, did I enjoy the young tight body on her.

She was right to the point, no shower, no massage, just BJ and in all positions.

Paid for an hour and again got 30 min.

As I left Yuyo and 2 other gals were there. A 4th woman came from behind while I was asking names as.

They sat in the toll both, she grabbed my junk and squeezed a few times. She had a mask on so I am not sure.

Who she was, but she looked older.

The girls look like they sit around most of the time, waiting for customers.

They need feedback that they are good, but not giving the time paid for.

Mina did a great job and worked hard for 20 min. Was a memorable climax.

Not sure I need this attention for a while. Plan on taking a break.

Okane.

Desert Rat
09-29-22, 19:44
Hey guys, has anyone booked Venus for her milking table? Here is her website, https://touchedbythegoddess.com/.

Very interested in trying her out but slightly concerned no one has mentioned her in this channel. She has reviews on TER and her website. Anybody have any info?

Also, what are thoughts on providing your LinkedIn page for verification process?

Thanks for the insight in advance!You want to give a provider all of your personal information? Are you married? Are you employed? How would your boss feel about you visiting a milking table hooker? You can get any escort to jack you off. Why risk exposure because she drilled a hole in a table?

DontKnowMe19
09-30-22, 12:49
Also. 3 bills for a body rub and a HJ? You got to be crazy. That's some insane GPS pricing there.

Thanks for the insight in advance!

ScottieHottie2
10-01-22, 17:15
Info would be appreciated

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3268570

Desert Rat
10-01-22, 19:35

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3268570This is NOT my review but this is from TER and the ONLY one I could find for her.

"Setup was easy. She is the woman in the pictures, and they are accurate. Just a little rougher than expected. She has a cute face and lovely smile. Definitely a business only provider.

Had a nice time, but will likely not repeat. Would recommend if you are looking for a no frills session. ".

Kester Diamond
10-01-22, 19:52

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3268570You should try her out and report back. Would be nice to get your thoughts.

Jrcnr
10-02-22, 00:11
Does anyone know where Linda is working? Last I saw her was at Tops but I read here she left.

MyDixieWrecked
10-02-22, 05:37

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3268570She was just reviewed in this post.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4886-Escort-Reports&p=6137075&viewfull=1#post6137075.

A no go from what it reads.

Nitros23
10-02-22, 10:56
Anyone got info about the ladies at Top and Aloha this month?

Fendter
10-02-22, 13:28
Does anyone know where Linda is working? Last I saw her was at Tops but I read here she left.Read the posts below for more details. Looks like she had surgery and retired from working.

Jrcnr
10-02-22, 13:47
Read the posts below for more details. Looks like she had surgery and retired from working.I read the same and do understand her limitations. I'm interested in a decent massage and other fun. If anyone knows if she's still at Tops or another location please advise. Thanks!

TLinks
10-02-22, 14:53
I read the same and do understand her limitations. I'm interested in a decent massage and other fun. If anyone knows if she's still at Tops or another location please advise. Thanks!Yes one of the girls there basically told me that linda fucked so much that now her pussy is "broken".

ArizonesPaking
10-02-22, 16:44
Does anyone know if the touch of class is going to reopen or is it closed down for good. Its going on two weeks now that it has been closed. One of my favorite spots when open.

JoeMama74
10-02-22, 21:11
Anyone got info about the ladies at Top and Aloha this month?Went by there yesterday and met the new crew. I had a session with Grace who is early 30's, very pretty and very friendly. I met two of her coworkers cherry and Coco. Both pretty but Grace was the prettiest in my opinion. Had a good session with her although the only downside was no CIM. I'm wondering if anybody knows the whereabouts of Selena who was working there at Tops two months ago. She was a stunner.

-Joemama.

Desert Rat
10-02-22, 23:33
I made a return trip to Serenity to see if the quality was the same. Amy was a flat faced and slightly chubby Chinese lady. She gave a mediocre amateur massage but on the flip came alive. She asked if wanted a BJ without a condom and when I said yes she slapped on a sandwich bag. She sucked on the sandwich bag and then switched to a condom and rode me. Amy tired out and I fucked her mish and then in doggie pounded her wet pussy until I blew. She was tiny and her English was poor, but she took a fucking. No TS was offered. This trip was not as good as my first experience but I never felt rushed and we did go the whole hour.

JohnnyBuddha
10-03-22, 01:23
Anyone got info about the ladies at Top and Aloha this month?Top-Cherry, Grace, Coco, and Helen. Aloha-Mimi and Chrystal.

BerryGood
10-03-22, 02:02
Does anyone know where Linda is working? Last I saw her was at Tops but I read here she left.You can find her sometimes at Orange Blossom (former Invigorated Spa) or Great Spa. She is a mamassan now. She still gives massages when the other girls are busy.

AzMan1001
10-03-22, 02:44
Wanted to spend some time at my favorite place and make myself feel good. I walk in then the side door open and see Tiffany mamassan at the window. She lets a load, Hola!. This lady is funny I enjoy talking to her after my visits. She tells me there is new girls and that I should try one particular girl, Coco. I said ok and paid the half hour then went in. She says that the girl is really good and that I will be blown away. I was already intrigued and wanted to meet her. She puts in a room then Coco comes in as I am undressing. She helps undress with the remaining of my clothes then asked if I wanted a shower, I declined since I was about too sweaty. She tells me to lay down and we begin to kiss for a bit then she starts to lick me down all the way to my second head. She starts to a hell of BBBJ. Her technique was amazing. She had me going a few times but stopped as I was about to blow. She deepthroated me good because I was face fuckling her without noticing. It was just reaction. Holy shit! I never experience that. She had me going again and wanted to cum and stop. I knew now that she was somewhat edging. This went for a bit until she slipped the hat on and got on top reverse cowgirl. Seeing that ass go up and down was a sight to see. She almost made cum once more but told her stop and move to mish. I went all out here. I could fell here tighten and her moans just made go faster. We kissed and I pumped in even more. I finally came. That was the best I've had in a while. We cleaned up. We began to talk. Told her she was one of the few to make cum like that. She asked who else. I said a few names but one stuck out to her the most and it was Tina. She said her and Tina are friends. No wonder similar style. She is good to talk too. Tiffany came in and we talked too. Good time had. Paid the 160 and went to eat something because I was hungry.

Rugby6996
10-03-22, 11:02
Top-Cherry, Grace, Coco, and Helen. Aloha-Mimi and Chrystal.Coming in town this month for business and looking to experience all that Phoenix has to offer. I've been reviewing your local thread for a while now in preparation. Since this seems to be the crop that will be working while I'm in town, would love a recommendation if you had to pick only one or two to see. Hoping for as much as I can experience: DFK, daty, 69, maybe a little rimming (never experienced) and would love to top it off with some CIM. Any of these girls check these boxes? Pm is open as always. Thanks mongers.

Stay safe.

Rugby.

AustinLaFlare
10-04-22, 12:54
Anyone catch anything unwanted from an experience at a parlor. I recently went to nirvana and had my first unprotected blow and have been paranoid ever since.

NY123
10-04-22, 22:47
Try Cherry. I had a lot of fun. Table shower with tongue up every crevice. Body to body massage. Massage after then every position. She did not rush. Intro to 2 new girls. Coco one and very enticing personality.

Coming in town this month for business and looking to experience all that Phoenix has to offer. I've been reviewing your local thread for a while now in preparation. Since this seems to be the crop that will be working while I'm in town, would love a recommendation if you had to pick only one or two to see. Hoping for as much as I can experience: DFK, daty, 69, maybe a little rimming (never experienced) and would love to top it off with some CIM. Any of these girls check these boxes? Pm is open as always. Thanks mongers.

Stay safe.

Rugby.

AzMan1001
10-04-22, 23:04
Anyone catch anything unwanted from an experience at a parlor. I recently went to nirvana and had my first unprotected blow and have been paranoid ever since.I have visited them many times and have never gotten anything like that. Its not everyone's cup of tea but its optional. Next time just ask for a cover.

SonOfA
10-04-22, 23:50
Anyone catch anything unwanted from an experience at a parlor. I recently went to nirvana and had my first unprotected blow and have been paranoid ever since.I've been around plenty over the years and never have caught anything. I only visit parlors, never street walkers or escorts. The popular Asian ones are usually the only ones I've have uncovered fun with. I understand your worry though. There's been a few times I got tested after a dirty session when paranoia kicks in.

WdmBell
10-05-22, 17:22
I've been around plenty over the years and never have caught anything. I only visit parlors, never street walkers or escorts. The popular Asian ones are usually the only ones I've have uncovered fun with. I understand your worry though. There's been a few times I got tested after a dirty session when paranoia kicks in.Just the love bug bro. I got this 19 year old Mexican perfect 10 on my very first visit to a parlor when I was 22. You got to protect yourself from it b / c it's even harder to shake than crabs.