PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

RedCharz9
06-21-22, 13:32
That would be Julia I believe. She used to work at the former angel spa which is now aloha spa. I reviewed her a few years back:

I can't confirm if they are actually Colombian, but Latina for sure. I saw a late 30's-40 something Latina there, I believe it's the owner (the one with the dog). Pretty hot, but service was sub par. Usual rates of $40 hh, she tries to get 160 for FS, but we settled on 140. All business like and obvious over-acting. Doesn't like boob play.Been a while since I hopped back on this board, glad to see its still active. So are there any more experience with Angel spa that's has these Latinas there? Would love to try it out since I've usually only seen Asian MPs.

And also if someone can get me up to speed, is Aloha spa now the Angel spa with the Latinas?

RBReviews
06-21-22, 21:19
I will be driving thru Mesa and I'm looking for any recommendations for a FBSM option. Not looking for FS particularly, but will check out Tops or Aloha if no other options worth the time. Any sexy providers you gents would recommend that have a limited menu worth checking out?

KChing
06-22-22, 13:24
Wow.

I was visiting PHX a few weeks ago and stopped by to see "nami."

She was at the window and looked pretty cute so I went for it. Asked for a table shower and she obliged. When we got in there she gave me a nice kiss to test the waters I'm guessing and then undressed me. There was no hiding a thing, she was all over me and started a BBBJ and let me DATY. After a few minutes in there we went to the room, there was no acting like there was going to be a massage, she just went for it with more BBBJ and lots of kissing, full GFE.

She then went for the wrap and came back to a few different positions. After a bit I pulled out to finish and she ripped the cover off and finished with the BBBJ to completion.

It was astonishing really and one of the better visits I've ever had in my years of visiting AMP's.Got a name for the place?

ThomFoolery
06-22-22, 14:44
A new ATF in Nami.

Read a few reviews on here and chose to do a midweek visit to Top Spa off of Alma School Rd and Holy Moly am I happy I did! Walked in and requested Nami at the window. She was at the window and takes me back to a room. Starts undressing me and starts with some LFK as an LE check and drops down to say Hi to junior with a little BBBJ. Head back to the shower where she does a wonderful soap up and body slide with lots of attention to the boys and a fair amount of teasing. She goes for some light rimming and when she sees me enjoying it she really buries her face in there and goes on an absolute mission with her tongue while stroking me. Completely mesmerizing. On the flip she is making sure I stay hard and a young hottie around 27 years old or so comes in and gets naked for a quick rinse. I didn't get her name but Nami said I could request the two of them for my next visit.

Back in the room she goes back to her BBBJ which is phenomenal. She leaves to grab a cover and comes back for some hard pounding in mish. She comes at least once and gives junior some more kissing as encouragement before finishing out in doggy.

During the whole session Nami was super attentive and focused on provided awesome service. She is a sexy package and her mid 30's with an enhanced top and a pretty face. Her service is off the charts and she really tries hard to get you to enjoy everything. L / A / S = 8/10/10. Will definitely repeat and will probably go with the upsell and try her and her friend next time!

JoeDocks11
06-22-22, 18:52
I agree fully with review below by tomfoolery. Nami is awesome. A hardbody with enhanced top, about a C cup. She is touchy-feely and totally attentive to providing excitement. Excellent BBBJ, several of them. Did her in standing missionary and doggy. More BBBJ after the doggy. More kissing and grabbing. She introduced me to Tiffany on the way out and I tryed some sample feeling her top and assets. I am at the door and still have my forefinger in Nami's pussy as she is saying goodbye at the door. You absolutely must go see her. She is playful and funny. Great girl. I wasn't able to get any anal. Anybody else get any anal?

Nofapp
06-23-22, 00:16

Saw Mia for a Lomi. Also one of the best massages ever. Not as much teasing, but some. When face up as she got close, moved my hand onto mister happy to finish myself.

Curious if anyone else has been there or gets a different experience.Just like Tianmei I feel like once you get to know these gals you'll get what you want. I'll go back next time and see a different girl. This is my new spot.

Alan2020
06-23-22, 15:53
That young hottie you are referring to below is probably Mandi. She is gorgeous and provides even better service than Nami.

A new ATF in Nami.

Read a few reviews on here and chose to do a midweek visit to Top Spa off of Alma School Rd and Holy Moly am I happy I did! Walked in and requested Nami at the window. She was at the window and takes me back to a room. Starts undressing me and starts with some LFK as an LE check and drops down to say Hi to junior with a little BBBJ. Head back to the shower where she does a wonderful soap up and body slide with lots of attention to the boys and a fair amount of teasing. She goes for some light rimming and when she sees me enjoying it she really buries her face in there and goes on an absolute mission with her tongue while stroking me. Completely mesmerizing. On the flip she is making sure I stay hard and a young hottie around 27 years old or so comes in and gets naked for a quick rinse. I didn't get her name but Nami said I could request the two of them for my next visit.

Back in the room she goes back to her BBBJ which is phenomenal. She leaves to grab a cover and comes back for some hard pounding in mish. She comes at least once and gives junior some more kissing as encouragement before finishing out in doggy.

Sidekick501
06-23-22, 23:16
That young hottie you are referring to below is probably Mandi. She is gorgeous and provides even better service than Nami.Better service than Nami? I got to get me some of that. I saw Nami last week. She was the service queen. Very accommodating, friendly, and some nice eye candy. Nice lengthy BBBJ, very responsive in DATY, CFS in multiple positions. Like everything, YMMV, but very GFE for me. Alas, no anal. I don't think they're many Asian girls who do anal. They're typically tiny little things. If you need anal, you guys should see girls of different ethnicities. For petite Asian girls that's usually a no fly zone situation.

Nami was great for me. I intend to repeat soon.

KinkyRealtor
06-25-22, 14:35
Anybody been to Nirvana lately? I haven't been in a while, but would like to get by there this week. If anybody has any recent feedback, would love to hear it.

Frog41
06-25-22, 16:33
Anybody been to Nirvana lately? I haven't been in a while, but would like to get by there this week. If anybody has any recent feedback, would love to hear it.I just left there and had a great time with Monica. Will share the juice details later as I am completely exhausted and need a nap.

AzMan1001
06-25-22, 20:43
I've been gone for a while and decide to go to Aloha since I saw the Golf had closed down. Bummer. Got there and saw the mamasan that was at Golf. She asked how long I wanted to stay and responded half hour. She let me in and there I met Sophia. Pretty girl. She has a good size rack on her. She asked if I wanted a shower but declined. She cleaned me off and got started. She knows how to suck. She had me going. Almost made me cum a few times. We switched up to 69 because I wanted a taste of her kitty. She was tasted good. Clit was soft and sensible. She put on the cover and hopped on me. I could feel her squeeze me while bouncing. We switch to standing mish where I went at it for a bit. I enjoyed her moan and felt her cum. I asked to suck me off to finish and came in her mouth. She cleaned up and took me to the shower because I had a good work out. Finished and dress up then gave her a well deserve 160 tip. I will back to see her.

SpaSearcher
06-26-22, 10:41
Decided I would take a trip to see what Nirvana was all about. I asked for Rita on the phone and she was ready when I got there. Left the tip on the table so she knew what was ahead. Took me back to the shower for your normal scrub with some nice BBBJ action, decent job on that. Back to the table for some light massage action on my stomach and she also did a nice BBBJ technique while laying down. Flipped over for daty and BBBJ before off to the races with multiple positions. She tried to rush a bit but I slowed down and got my times worth, I won't repeat due to the distance from me though but overall a decent time.

Vivid Dream
06-27-22, 19:08
Thai massage. West side of az avenue between Elliot Road & Warner Ave.

Excellent massage.

Professional. Period.

Stzas
06-27-22, 20:20
Anyone know the line up at Great spa?

BrotherPavi
06-28-22, 00:19
Made a visit with Mandi, and she is beyond amazing. First time there and fully drained out. Solid attention to detail. Could not have been happier. Saw Mandi while I was out there as well. Sounds like she is leaving soon. So for those who are waiting, she may not be around for long. Mandi also might leave next month. So go visit with her.

Better service than Nami? I got to get me some of that. I saw Nami last week. She was the service queen. Very accommodating, friendly, and some nice eye candy. Nice lengthy BBBJ, very responsive in DATY, CFS in multiple positions. Like everything, YMMV, but very GFE for me. Alas, no anal. I don't think they're many Asian girls who do anal. They're typically tiny little things. If you need anal, you guys should see girls of different ethnicities. For petite Asian girls that's usually a no fly zone situation.

Nami was great for me. I intend to repeat soon.

WhoMe111
06-28-22, 09:54
Anyone know the line up at Great spa?I was there a couple of weeks ago. Saw Lisa. Cute with good oral skills but refused tossed salad which I enjoy. She ask if I wanted FS but I am not up for it.

AzHooligan
06-28-22, 10:57
Hey guys, I just had shoulder surgery and having trouble laying back on a massage table. Anyone know of a foot spa where I can still sit in the chair and get a rub and tug?? In the East valley?? Thanks for any help.

NativeAz53
06-28-22, 12:28
Thai massage. West side of az avenue between Elliot Road & Warner Ave.

Excellent massage.

Professional. Period.Do you have the name of the place there are couple of them in that area thanks.

AzHooligan
06-28-22, 15:35
Where is this pot of gold?

Actually, it was mid Feb in 2022. It's funny, how many times we have we gone out in search of a good experience only to be disappointed more often than not.

Well, this story is way to long to recount here, but I will try to condense. Ala Readers Digest. (Showing my age?

Long store short, I go to a Legit Foot Massage every couple of weeks in the Mesa area. You know the place, Curtains in between the tables. Soak your feet. Women yapping behind the next curtain about life. Yadda yadda yadda.

Usually when I go I can hear couples or women in the "Stalls" next to me talking to the ladies. But the other night? No.

So when I went I saw my normal girl, been seeing her for months, never a hind of impropriety. Very strong and sturdy she is. Well apparently it was very very slow that night (Let's go Brandon) and she offered me another girl and her. I balked because this place is purely legit and I just wanted a nice foot massage. Sure enough when I am getting undressed in the Tent house, they both come in. Okay. Because the other girls was hot I said sure, lets do the double thing. They were beaming. Normally I always wear underwear during the massage because of the nature of the place. Well, I had had a couple of Millers before hand, (The champagne of beers) and I was feeling loose. I said, do you mind if I take of my underwear? They said "Sure".

JDorian
06-29-22, 20:55
Made a visit with Mandi, and she is beyond amazing. First time there and fully drained out. Solid attention to detail. Could not have been happier. Saw Mandi while I was out there as well. Sounds like she is leaving soon. So for those who are waiting, she may not be around for long. Mandi also might leave next month. So go visit with her.What does Mandi look like? I'm assuming Chinese. She sounds tempting because I love me some Asian girls. I did see Nami a while back. What I like about Asian girls are there skinny bodies, right vajayjays, silky dark hair, and eager to please attitudes. American girls just don't have the same level of dedication and eagerness to please. If you want curvy girls that can take a pounding, Asian girls won't be your cup of tea. Flat small asses are pretty standard with all Asian girls. But if you want to be treated like a king I'd recommend Top Spa. Definitely Nami us a keeper for me. BBBJ, DATY, DFK, GFE, CFS for me, YMMV.

IndyJon
06-30-22, 01:10
Do you have the name of the place there are couple of them in that area thanks.He's probably referring to Aee's Thai Massage from his description.

Junior2996
06-30-22, 15:53
What does Mandi look like? I'm assuming Chinese. She sounds tempting because I love me some Asian girls. I did see Nami a while back. What I like about Asian girls are there skinny bodies, right vajayjays, silky dark hair, and eager to please attitudes. American girls just don't have the same level of dedication and eagerness to please. If you want curvy girls that can take a pounding, Asian girls won't be your cup of tea. Flat small asses are pretty standard with all Asian girls. But if you want to be treated like a king I'd recommend Top Spa. Definitely Nami us a keeper for me. BBBJ, DATY, DFK, GFE, CFS for me, YMMV.Ok I keep hearing about this place where is it at I'm going there next and who should I visit Mandi or Nami? Any of them let you CIM? Would love to do that after cfs.

SunDevils987
06-30-22, 15:57
Saw her ad on adult search and am thinking about scheduling a session. Any info or review would be most appreciated. She's in south Scottsdale. Link below.

https://adultsearch.com/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/2754145

NativeAz53
06-30-22, 18:20
Saw her ad on adult search and am thinking about scheduling a session. Any info or review would be most appreciated. She's in south Scottsdale. Link below.

https://adultsearch.com/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/2754145From the review (on this site) I read not recommended.

SunDevils987
06-30-22, 19:29
From the review (on this site) I read not recommended.Seems she wasn't worth it for a previous customer. Thanks for the heads up. I'm still learning the search feature. I can search by term or name but don't know how to filter by area so I just have to scroll through all the mentions.

I was also considering Renee in Phoenix. Ideally I'm looking for a sensual possibly tantric massage. Don't need the full service just a solid 60/90 minutes of a good massage with some teasing and then of course a good finish. If anyone has a review on Renee or could recommend someone else in the area that fits what I'm looking for, it would be most appreciated. Thanks!

Vivid Dream
07-01-22, 11:18
He's probably referring to Aee's Thai Massage from his description.The name is Annie's. The one you mention is a different location I believe on Elliot & Dodson.

Selasorp
07-02-22, 05:25
I am wondering if anyone has seen her fairly recently and can message me about the quality of her services. Thanks in advance.

Brudog
07-02-22, 15:17
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a decent / sensual massage with a bbjcim ending or mutual vocals. Not just a few minutes lightly rubbing your back then flipping. PM Me if you like. Thanks in advance.

Okane
07-03-22, 22:32
It has been a long time since I went to Ms Kim. She ran a full line of very friendly young girls.

I knew it had been a long time, but thought I would see what happened since they were busted some 6+ years ago.

Coco, a replacement girl or fill in for somebody who didn't show up girl was at the door. She offered me a discount.

Because I had on a Navy Seal hat. Then she said come back in an hour, I have an appt. Now.

I returned the next day, Coco was not there, but a strange looking woman named Sally. She was not friendly at all.

Recently I have received texts from 90210 in Chandler. Advertising pretty new girls. Half are pretty, half are plain.

I tried 3 women. One old gal, who gave a good rub and let me squeeze her tits, but no more. Lulu let me touch everything.

But no skin touching. Then Mia was pretty, but she was a con artist. No tits, just ass. Asked me to give her a tip and not.

Tell Ruth, so I did. I got nothing for it.

Would avoid 90210 even the rubs are average.

Okane.

CheezeCup
07-03-22, 23:48
I decide to make a visit to Top Spa tonight since I am going to be super busy tomorrow. The window was opened and a small face girl said Hi and asked how long I wanted to stay. I say a half hour since I was short in time. Payed and went in. She asked if I wanted a shower and I said yes. I was looking forward to this. She has a small cute face. She taller than most the girls I have seen there. She was wearing a pretty pink gown that I love. She asked to undress then took me to the shower room. Layed faced down and she started. She washed by back side and liked me from ears to butt. It felt good. She asked me to flip over. She washed me front side and sucked me real good that I blew in her mouth. Damn. Too early. She kept washing me and finished up. She led me to the room and asked me if wanted to go one more time and I said yes. She went to get the cover. I asked her to suck me and she did. Almost tipped over on how good she sucking. She slipped the cover on and I told her to lay down. I went in and began to pump fast and hard. I saw that she was enjoying it. I kept going until I felt myself about to blow again. I came in the cover. She felt so tight and her moaning got me going. Gave the 160 tip and got dressed. She asked if I wanted another shower or hot towel. I said no. She hugged and kissed goodbye then I left. I was stopped the mammasan and asked me if Ida was good. I told her she was great and I will return. She said "tomorrow and try Angela or Judy. ". I said maybe it was tempting because I saw both them on my way out. Both look good. Money and time well spent.

PhxEngine
07-04-22, 11:28
I had never before done this and decided to try both places last week.

I went to top and got Mandi. She was the best I've seen in quite a while. Normal shower with BBBJ and then to the room for FS. It was all pretty good but made even better by a really good back rub for the last ten minutes or so. Mandi was wonderful throughout. Highly recommended.

Then I tried Great Spa and didn't get her name but I think someone posted about her a while back. Blonde with bolt ons. Very pretty but I usually prefer more petite and younger providers. Her service was good but not great IMHO. Checked all the right boxes and that was about it.

The verdict? Top spa. But I may have to try this again sometime to be sure.

BearsFaninaz
07-04-22, 17:20
The name is Annie's. The one you mention is a different location I believe on Elliot & Dodson.There a chance this is named something else? I can't find this on Google maps at all. Actually nothing comes up for that area for me anyway.

Maxamillion8
07-05-22, 16:26
Hello fellow mongers, A senior hobbyist visiting for 1 week. Will be staying in downtown. I see many good reviews here but not sure where they are located. Can someone direct me to a good spa in downtown?

Go4MN
07-06-22, 08:35
Hello fellow mongers, A senior hobbyist visiting for 1 week. Will be staying in downtown. I see many good reviews here but not sure where they are located. Can someone direct me to a good spa in downtown?Read the info on this thread and jot down the names you see on a pad of paper. Next go to google type in "Asian massage Phoenix, AZ". From your google search you can then cross-reference your first list to get address and phone number. Once you have the address, you can better ask more detailed questions from the guys down in Phoenix. They were more than helpful once I had specific questions.

Good luck and have fun.

Vivid Dream
07-06-22, 10:59
There a chance this is named something else? I can't find this on Google maps at all. Actually nothing comes up for that area for me anyway.The address is 2200 Arizona Ave suite 1. Chandler.

Ralf511
07-06-22, 14:03
I am wondering if anyone has seen her fairly recently and can message me about the quality of her services. Thanks in advance.I think I have seen her a few times. If you have a link I can confirm. If it is the girl I have seen, She did a lot of bad massage (just finger tickling), and a good HJ finish. Nice, cute but nothing to write home about. It has been a few years Her menu may have changed.

I would be curious if you decide to see her, like I said it has been a few years.

Selasorp
07-06-22, 19:19
I think I have seen her a few times. If you have a link I can confirm. If it is the girl I have seen, She did a lot of bad massage (just finger tickling), and a good HJ finish. Nice, cute but nothing to write home about. It has been a few years Her menu may have changed.

I would be curious if you decide to see her, like I said it has been a few years.Here is a link https://adultsearch.com/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/2742341.

Ralf511
07-06-22, 20:16
Here is a link https://adultsearch.com/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/2742341.Yes that is the one I have see. Like I said it was a year or two ago. Mostly Happy ending not a lot more. I may have to try again. If I do I will let you know. Let me know if you see her.

BestKiter
07-06-22, 20:19
Hey team.

Ever since I saw sunny many times and she left, I'm looking for another young, tiny girl.

Any tips?

Okane
07-06-22, 21:29
I entered and the window gal told me, "We have 4 new girls here today" I had asked for Ida based on a previous post.

They assigned me Angela who was outstanding. Everything I could have wanted. Pretty, petite and booby.

While in the room, after the shower, another gal named Judy came in naked and asked me if I wanted 2 girls.

I told her I did not think I could handle 2 girls at once. I felt her butt cheeks and my hand glided back on her wet pussy.

The experience was 40 min. And I had paid for 1 hour. Next time I'll insist of the full time even if just massage time.

The Mama San smiled at me and hugged me and told me to be sure and come back. Nice rack and generous with the close hugs.

Would highly recommend. All the girls I saw were excellent bodies and tits.

IAmBusty1
07-07-22, 19:57
Anyone have the 411 on River spa in Mesa. Are they legit now or still special services? And if so what services? TIA.

Kurby
07-07-22, 21:04
Anyone been to H&W lately? Haven't been for a while and curious if they have any new girls there since Marissa left.

JohnAng123
07-07-22, 21:48
Does angela have natural boobies? Any idea if mandi's still arnd? I was told she has v nice natural boobs that look great during k9 in the mirror.

I entered and the window gal told me, "We have 4 new girls here today" I had asked for Ida based on a previous post.

They assigned me Angela who was outstanding. Everything I could have wanted. Pretty, petite and booby.

While in the room, after the shower, another gal named Judy came in naked and asked me if I wanted 2 girls.

I told her I did not think I could handle 2 girls at once. I felt her butt cheeks and my hand glided back on her wet pussy.

The experience was 40 min. And I had paid for 1 hour. Next time I'll insist of the full time even if just massage time.

The Mama San smiled at me and hugged me and told me to be sure and come back. Nice rack and generous with the close hugs.

Would highly recommend. All the girls I saw were excellent bodies and tits.

AzMan1001
07-08-22, 00:07
Went to hit Top Spa since is early in the month and they tend to change the girls at the beginning. I walked in and was greeted by the mamasan who was in the lobby. She walked me into the room and asked how long I wanted to stay. I said for the half hour and gave the house fee. She told me that she remember and wanted to try a new girl that just arrived. I said sure and brought her in. She is Skinny but looked like she has good size breast, implants by observations. She looked good. I asked for her name and she said Chloe. Can never go wrong with a Chloe. She asked if I wanted a shower. I declined. She told me to undress and get comfortable. She left to get the tools need for our time and I got myself settled. She came back and began to undress. She looked good. She had a nice set. She cleaned me off with some wipes and began to lightly touch me and began to soft glide over me. Our lips touched and began to kiss. She moved her self so I could play with her tits. I sucked on them like a kid. I could hear her moan. She moved down and began with a BBBJ. She almost made me cum. I told to lay down and she put the cover on. I adjusted her to a standing mish and began to fuck her. She began to moan. That started to get me going faster. I was going harder and her moans got louder. We switch to doggy and kept going. I exploded in a few minutes. She to off the cover and said you came a lot. I smiled. She got some warm towels and cleaned me up. She said that I was strong. She talked me up. I told her she was hot and got me going. I gave her the tip and said goodbye then left. Good times had.

Apex3333
07-08-22, 19:26
Hello fellow mongers, A senior hobbyist visiting for 1 week. Will be staying in downtown. I see many good reviews here but not sure where they are located. Can someone direct me to a good spa in downtown?Downtown is going to be very limited on spa options. Blitmore Clinic might be the closest, but even that will be a drive. If you have a car, you will be better off making the 30-40 minute drive to one of the more highly recommended spots. Tops, Aloha, Great Spa, etc.

BerryGood
07-09-22, 03:24
This old man decide to hit one of his favorites places to get his stress off. I went to Great Spa and was greeted by good looking woman. She asked how long I wanted to stay. I said an hour then paid and went in. She led me to the room where she asked me if I wanted a shower and I said yes. She told me to get undressed and she would be right back. I undressed then came back to lead me to the shower. She told me to lay face down and she started to soak me with the warm water. She then got the soap and started to wash and body slide. I was getting turned on by the feel of her skin. She rinsed my back off and told me to flip over. She repeated the process and this time she gave a slow slubbering BBBJ. She sucked good for a bit. She rinsed me off again and dried then we headed back to the room. When we arrived at room, I finally had a good look at her. She was a looker. Small face and beautiful smile. She had a figure of a model. Very young. I said in her early 20's. I asked her name and she said Emma. Her looked just turned me on. She told me to lay down. I loved the way she caressed me and let suck on her nice tits. She started again with a BBBJ. Felt good that I almost blew in her mouth. I told I wanted to fuck her and she slipped the cover on then got on top. She rode me good. I could feel her tight pussy. Moved to doggy where I could see her face. I wanted to cum on her face. I went faster and I can her moan. I was getting closed and told to get down to blow of her face. I came on her good. We cleaned each other up. Got some water and got dressed. Gave her 160 and I was on my way. My favorite spot never fails me.

AManatee
07-09-22, 14:08
Has anyone hit up D. A. I. S. y spa off Bethany and 67th ave? No reviews anywhere to be found. They post almost daily on b. e. dpages.

Was going to TOFFT yesterday, decent location from the outside, you can park behind the building, then enter in the front. Got there around 9:30 AM all signs were on and blinking open, but the door was locked. Saw a sexy, young Latina in black spandex shorts and sports bra (looked like a Latina spinner) get in her car as I was leaving mine, assumed she was visiting one of the other establishments next door but now wondering if she was a masseuse that left for a smoke break or something. Didn't occur to me till I got home.

skeetm
07-09-22, 19:32
Has anyone hit up D. A. I. S. y spa off Bethany and 67th ave? No reviews anywhere to be found. They post almost daily on b. e. dpages.

Was going to TOFFT yesterday, decent location from the outside, you can park behind the building, then enter in the front. Got there around 9:30 AM all signs were on and blinking open, but the door was locked. Saw a sexy, young Latina in black spandex shorts and sports bra (looked like a Latina spinner) get in her car as I was leaving mine, assumed she was visiting one of the other establishments next door but now wondering if she was a masseuse that left for a smoke break or something. Didn't occur to me till I got home.You are correct, this is what I found.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4885-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=5392395&viewfull=1#post5392395.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/623-600-8451-daisy-spa-fun-pampering-glendale/42417430

Looks like a latina spa now. Let us know.

JiggleNutz
07-09-22, 20:09
You are correct, this is what I found.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4885-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=5392395&viewfull=1#post5392395.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/623-600-8451-daisy-spa-fun-pampering-glendale/42417430

Looks like a latina spa now. Let us know.Yeah its alright tbh been there before one of those rush to get out brothels, no teasing, no shower, and the whole place smells like smoke. The women are ok looking. I do want to try Paradise Bodyworks on Bell in Glendale some new latina spot.

NY123
07-09-22, 23:34
Hey team.

Ever since I saw sunny many times and she left, I'm looking for another young, tiny girl.

Any tips?Sunny was at tops Friday.

AphexTux
07-11-22, 17:11
Greetings,

I've tried a few spots around town and I'm curious if anyone can make a recommendation. Are there any spots that one can find a solid / quality massage along with a HE / HJ? Not interested in FS, just a good massage and a finish. Most places I've tried around town offer little to no massage before moving things along, so hoping to find that. Apologies if there's a better thread or place to pose this question. Thanks!

AzHooligan
07-11-22, 18:40
If you are close to chandler go try Jennifer at BLUE SKY 2390 and alma school rd. She gives a great massage and a great tug at the end. She's not a ten, but she gets the job done.

Greetings,

I've tried a few spots around town and I'm curious if anyone can make a recommendation. Are there any spots that one can find a solid / quality massage along with a HE / HJ? Not interested in FS, just a good massage and a finish. Most places I've tried around town offer little to no massage before moving things along, so hoping to find that. Apologies if there's a better thread or place to pose this question. Thanks!

JohnAng123
07-11-22, 19:31
I'm looking for someone which nice natural boobs. Does anyone know of any? I heard mandi is one. Can anyone share mroe about her?

AphexTux
07-11-22, 19:39
I'm hoping for something more central, but Mesa / Chandler is good too. Appreciate the recommendation!

Peacekeeper
07-12-22, 17:33
Just went to see Angela at tops. She's new. Tight pssy but her oral skill isn't that great. Shower was fun. Lfk.

Redrocks
07-12-22, 18:18
Greetings,

I've tried a few spots around town and I'm curious if anyone can make a recommendation. Are there any spots that one can find a solid / quality massage along with a HE / HJ? Not interested in FS, just a good massage and a finish. Most places I've tried around town offer little to no massage before moving things along, so hoping to find that. Apologies if there's a better thread or place to pose this question. Thanks!Zen or Peaceful in Scottsdale, near Scottsdale and Shea.

BestKiter
07-13-22, 09:40
Sunny was at tops Friday.Thanks NY. I was lucky and saw her on Friday and yesterday!

I think she'll leave today or tomorrow. I'll try to see her again before she leaves but will head to GS for Emma if not.

Okane
07-14-22, 15:31
I did Chloe at tops yesterday. She has C cups, but hard and fake.

Angela did me on the 4th, she has B cups but does the same ritual. Rub her tits on you back during the shower and then.

A suck and tug or penetration or both.

Both girls had me in and out in 30-45 min. I was not happy with Chloe, (she could not pronounce her name well, so I am guessing.

Think I am done with the standard package. I saw Judy for the 1st time and Angela were both on the couch by the entrance window.

Looking bored, but I do feel sorry for them, waiting around most of the time. Hope they are free agents.

I am getting older and Viagra no longer works for me with other meds I take for diabetes and high blood pressure. Worked until a year ago.

Has anyone tried the Cammelback Gainswaive ultrasound therapy? I am ready to try it, but would like a recommendation.

I see that some tools you can buy on Ebay etc. , but not sure they work.

Suggestions welcome.

Okane.

PhillyFan45
07-14-22, 21:01

Angela did me on the 4th, she has B cups but does the same ritual. Rub her tits on you back during the shower and then.

Both girls had me in and out in 30-45 min. I was not happy with Chloe, (she could not pronounce her name well, so I am guessing.

Think I am done with the standard package. I saw Judy for the 1st time and Angela were both on the couch by the entrance window.

Looking bored, but I do feel sorry for them, waiting around most of the time. Hope they are free agents.

I am getting older and Viagra no longer works for me with other meds I take for diabetes and high blood pressure. Worked until a year ago.

Has anyone tried the Cammelback Gainswaive ultrasound therapy? I am ready to try it, but would like a recommendation.

Suggestions welcome.

Okane.There is a tool I have called The Phoenix that I am having luck with. It takes several treatments before you see results, and you're not going to spring up like a 19 year old, but it's helping me as I am in the same boat as you. The only drawback I feel is that it's LOUD!

Bubba1979
07-14-22, 21:12

Suggestions welcome.

Okane.Okane. The only easy day was yesterday!

JChoi
07-14-22, 23:28
There is a tool I have called The Phoenix that I am having luck with. It takes several treatments before you see results, and you're not going to spring up like a 19 year old, but it's helping me as I am in the same boat as you. The only drawback I feel is that it's LOUD!Is it similar to the shockwave therapy machines you can get on eBay for like 200? Been looking into one as pills give me bad sinus and crap.

PhillyFan45
07-15-22, 02:38
Is it similar to the shockwave therapy machines you can get on eBay for like 200? Been looking into one as pills give me bad sinus and crap.It's the same principle, yes.

AkronMaverick
07-15-22, 08:36
I am traveling to Phoenix in about 2 weeks. I love AMP experience. Looking for table shower and FS. Looking for the best.

I read here and it seems like Tops is the best, is that correct?

Is tops in Phoenix or Mesa? I found a tops on Alma rd. Is that the one?

Does tops let you view the girls and then pick one, if not does anyone do this?

What is the going rate for the house and tip in pPhoenix?

MurkinTwats
07-15-22, 10:38

Suggestions welcome.

Okane.Healthier eating, intermittent fasting, and exercise.

BagONuts
07-15-22, 14:00
Healthier eating, intermittent fasting, and exercise.Plus 1 on the intermittent fasting, diet change. Dude, this is all a self inflicted injury, and quite possibly fully reversable. Go to Youtube watch some Dr. Jason Fung videos, start unlearnig all of the garbage that got you here. Also Thomas De Lauer, Dr. Berg, Dr. David Sinclair. Fix this shit before it's too late.

Assmasstr
07-15-22, 14:50
Healthier eating, intermittent fasting, and exercise.I am curious as well about them. Me new meds have things not working so good.

If anyone has any experience please share, DM is fine to.

Safe hunting!

Dkuym1
07-15-22, 19:25
Healthier eating, intermittent fasting, and exercise.Totally. Doc told be last summer I wouldn't be around to see the year 2022 if I didn't change up my lifestyle.

No milk, no butter, no ice cream, no more monster burgers or steaks or bacon. Went to the store started eating better foods. Healthy foods. In a matter of weeks I was feeling it. Lost about 10 pounds, had energy, was getting decent hard-ons again, and shooting streams. Dropped my cholesterol back down to good margins. Beats open heart surgery, or worse. It's basically a Vegan lifestyle, and it works like magic.

Kbdb2488
07-15-22, 20:25
Interested in Top spa. Curious on how much cash I should have on hand? Read the last 10 pages and not clear yet on the damage it may cost but I may have missed it. Also hoping for reports on schedules for Nami and Mandi. Thanks in advance.

Jrcnr
07-15-22, 21:03
Interested in Top spa. Curious on how much cash I should have on hand? Read the last 10 pages and not clear yet on the damage it may cost but I may have missed it. Also hoping for reports on schedules for Nami and Mandi. Thanks in advance.I believe both Nami and Mandi are gone. I think. The window charge is $40/30 m, $50/45 m and $60/1 hr. It's my understanding for HJ $80-$100, Vocals $120-$140 and FS $160-$180. This place is also affiliated with Aloha. If anyone has more Intel to add please do.

Kbdb2488
07-15-22, 21:38
I believe both Nami and Mandi are gone. I think. The window charge is $40/30 m, $50/45 m and $60/1 hr. It's my understanding for HJ $80-$100, Vocals $120-$140 and FS $160-$180. This place is also affiliated with Aloha. If anyone has more Intel to add please do.I am looking for BBBJ DT CIM if anyone can point me to the right direction much appreciated!

Stzas
07-16-22, 11:45
Went to GS I didn't catch her name but was tiny and sexy. All was great as usual table shower, the flip and the COF finish! But after while I was getting dressed she came up to my ear and said save me / marry me. I couldn't help but feel terrible after that. I'm not sure I can monger at the spas anymore. Has that happens to anyone else?

Andrew1976
07-16-22, 12:53
I called 7 Massage in Mesa, Country Club and Southern, and listened to some guy trying to make an appointment. Somehow his message became their answering machines' greeting. Poor bastard left his phone number. FYI, they are closed for the month for vacation.

Kester Diamond
07-16-22, 15:03
I am wondering if anyone has seen her fairly recently and can message me about the quality of her services. Thanks in advance.So has anyone tried out this Rebecca rush?

Apex3333
07-16-22, 15:05
Is tops in Phoenix or Mesa? I found a tops on Alma rd. Is that the one?

Does tops let you view the girls and then pick one, if not does anyone do this?Yes, that is the location. Don't go to the one on Guadalupe.

It's unlikely you will get a lineup at any of these places because they are always busy.

WalterM
07-16-22, 19:11
Went to GS I didn't catch her name but was tiny and sexy. All was great as usual table shower, the flip and the COF finish! But after while I was getting dressed she came up to my ear and said save me / marry me. I couldn't help but feel terrible after that. I'm not sure I can monger at the spas anymore. Has that happens to anyone else?No, and it's really not a good idea to develop a "relationship" outside of the work environment. I'm thinking a few things.

1. She has a limited vocabulary. If she whispered "I'm being held against my will, please help me. " I would hope anyone would call that in immediately. Save me / marry me is my life situation isn't so good and you look like an easy out.

2. Nobody at the spa should need saving, if they are not working at their free will, I wouldn't go there. My ATF provider ran a AAMP on the side and was busted for human trafficking. I never saw any of her girls. I would have stopped seeing her if I had known earlier about it.

3. Economically, everyone is struggling. These girls should not be, but if they have family in mainland China, who really knows what the money situation is. People are losing their life savings in real estate that never gets built and banks that won't let you take money out, because their founder ran off to some other country with it. A typical middle class salary in China might be $1000-1500/ mo USD. They could make that in a day at some the popular places in town.

4. Women can be manipulative and what they say may not be what they mean. I know this shocks everyone.

I'm going with #1, maybe #4. I wouldn't read anything into it, but it is sort of a buzzkill.

MassageCau
07-16-22, 21:03
I am a asian, I had too many time with asian girl, so it's kind of boring for me. Can come one please recommend me some sexy latina girl or white girl.

MassageCau
07-16-22, 21:43
Hi guys,

I am asian, I had too many times with asian girl, so it is kind of boring for me. I would like to try some sexy white girl and latina girl, can some please give me some recommendation.

Thanks.

Kester Diamond
07-17-22, 18:25
No, and it's really not a good idea to develop a "relationship" outside of the work environment. I'm thinking a few things.

1. She has a limited vocabulary. If she whispered "I'm being held against my will, please help me. " I would hope anyone would call that in immediately. Save me / marry me is my life situation isn't so good and you look like an easy out.

2. Nobody at the spa should need saving, if they are not working at their free will, I wouldn't go there. My ATF provider ran a AAMP on the side and was busted for human trafficking. I never saw any of her girls. I would have stopped seeing her if I had known earlier about it.

3. Economically, everyone is struggling. These girls should not be, but if they have family in mainland China, who really knows what the money situation is. People are losing their life savings in real estate that never gets built and banks that won't let you take money out, because their founder ran off to some other country with it. A typical middle class salary in China might be $1000-1500/ mo USD. They could make that in a day at some the popular places in town.

4. Women can be manipulative and what they say may not be what they mean. I know this shocks everyone.

I'm going with #1, maybe #4. I wouldn't read anything into it, but it is sort of a buzzkill.How many of these Chinese girls are doing this because they want to be?

My guess is the number is waaay lower than we allow ourselves to believe.

CoqueMeat
07-18-22, 00:08
(4 xx) 744-7050.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/arizona/phoenix/86002827

Was able to meet with her and I'm glad I did. She's on the rotation now.

Stunning body. Better than the pics / vids in ad. As advertised, No FS. But that didn't stop us from rubbing nasties after a quick back rub. I was wondering what her definition of FS is; I didn't receive any BJ, but I didn't go in expecting one either, so it worked out great!

Incall in east Arcadia in gated comparatively safe area.

Open to multiple pops within the time allotted.

I'll be back.

SonOfA
07-18-22, 10:50
How many of these Chinese girls are doing this because they want to be?

My guess is the number is waaay lower than we allow ourselves to believe.That's the truth. At least with the girls at tops, GS, Aloha (younger, very attractive). The latinas are mostly there by choice. As well as the other older-ish Asian providers.

Kester Diamond
07-18-22, 11:25
That's the truth. At least with the girls at tops, GS, Aloha (younger, very attractive). The latinas are mostly there by choice. As well as the other older-ish Asian providers.Yeah, I agree and am only talking AMPs.

Kester Diamond
07-18-22, 11:27
(4 xx) 744-7050.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/arizona/phoenix/86002827

Stunning body. Better than the pics / vids in ad. As advertised, No FS. But that didn't stop us from rubbing nasties after a quick back rub. I was wondering what her definition of FS is; I didn't receive any BJ, but I didn't go in expecting one either, so it worked out great!

Incall in east Arcadia in gated comparatively safe area..I see reviews of her are all Over the place. What was the costs like? I've been hesitant.

JChoi
07-18-22, 12:10
(4 xx) 744-7050.

Incall in east Arcadia in gated comparatively safe area.

Open to multiple pops within the time allotted.

I'll be back.What was the donation? I got quoted $. 6 awhile back for a HH. Thought it was too steep.

For a rubby tuckerson.

Davig
07-18-22, 13:29
That's the truth. At least with the girls at tops, GS, Aloha (younger, very attractive). The latinas are mostly there by choice. As well as the other older-ish Asian providers.I think it's a choice of lifestyle they've become used to enjoying, driving their fancy luxury vehicles, fancy purses. Casinos. If they didn't want to be there it wouldn't be difficult for them to leave the business.

CoqueMeat
07-18-22, 14:51
That is correct.

To be fair, it's not a traditional rub and tug; it is more intimate. But also not everyone's cup of tea I'm sure.

What was the donation? I got quoted $. 6 awhile back for a HH. Thought it was too steep.

For a rubby tuckerson.

CoqueMeat
07-18-22, 14:54
160 hh and goes up from there.

It's a different experience for sure. I didn't feel like I was missing out on anything by not getting BJ or CFS. If that's your goal, she's not your girl. Sometimes I get steak fajitas, sometimes I get chicken, and every once in a while shrimp. Haha!

I see reviews of her are all Over the place. What was the costs like? I've been hesitant.

Kester Diamond
07-19-22, 00:06
160 hh and goes up from there.

It's a different experience for sure. I didn't feel like I was missing out on anything by not getting BJ or CFS. If that's your goal, she's not your girl. Sometimes I get steak fajitas, sometimes I get chicken, and every once in a while shrimp. Haha!I'm with you. I often am happier with a good rub and a good tug.

If she is interested regardless of the service, it's all I need.

AmbientImages
07-19-22, 17:51
Just looking for a good Rubby Tuckerson, maybe vocals.

Anyone been to Relax and Rewind? I see ads, but it looks pretty standard when I drive by there.

Thanks.

Baangs
07-19-22, 18:34
Any recommendations for some masseuses with some big ass titties? Normally I'm a ass guy but I've been in the mood for some chicks with massive racks. Can be AMP or Indy, and would prefer real but at this point this I'll take fakeys too.

DFulton69
07-19-22, 19:08
Any info on this one?

BagONuts
07-19-22, 19:21
That's the truth. At least with the girls at tops, GS, Aloha (younger, very attractive). The Latinas are mostly there by choice. As well as the other older-ish Asian providers.I ask the girls why they are there, at least the ones who speak better English. It's mostly lifestyle, expensive cities, homes, clothes etc. Sometimes it's other concerns, family etc., one girl at Top had huge gambling debt to casinos. Never have I felt that anyone was forced.

CoqueMeat
07-19-22, 21:37
I recently visited Dawna. Her photos are accurate at:

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/scottsdales-nude-relaxation-sessions-and-shower-scrubs-at-its-finest-704-616-7043/582753

https://adultsearch.com/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/2741939

She needs at least a couple hours notice and generally works afternoons.

She offers both therapeutic and therapeutic+sensual options. I opted for the latter. 2 bills for an hour.

She has a wonderfully placed full length mirror so you can admire her great nude body the entire time, even face down.

Great conversation. Great -deep- therapeutic massage. One of the best I've had in a while. She has training and is intuitive.

The sensual side of it is limited to her awesome body, a body glide while face down, and a glide while face up, then hands only. Great technique.

Definite repeat when I need a good deep massage and a release. I did an hour but will do 90 min next time.

LadyLuva
07-19-22, 22:17
Any recommendations for some masseuses with some big ass titties? Normally I'm a ass guy but I've been in the mood for some chicks with massive racks. Can be AMP or Indy, and would prefer real but at this point this I'll take fakeys too.Try Tyler in Scottsdale. That girls built like a brick shit house. July also has huge naturals. They're both in the body rub section on Adultsearch. Tylers 2 bills. July's 1 bill.

WalterM
07-19-22, 22:27

My guess is the number is waaay lower than we allow ourselves to believe.I'm genuinely not sure. I go to work, not because I want to, but because I need the money. Knowing I need to have a job to get money, I want one that pays the best of my options. I don't think these women are any different and many have limited English proficiency which can be constraining. They could work in a Chinese restaurant and make shit wages or maybe they are willing to accept "spa work. " I won't claim to understand what makes women tick, I can't figure it out myself, but I do know they like money. It's not limited to Chinese women either. The girls at our favorite Mesa spas likely make enough in one day to match a month of work in much of China. You don't know what they may be sending home. Your tips may be supporting the entire family. Don't forget, China has no real social safety net, no money, you may just starve.

Do they want to be jerking guys off, blowing and fucking them? Probably not. Do I want to deal with half of my customers? Probably not.

If they don't like their jobs, they are free to go do something else. I doubt anyone at Tops is forced to be there.

JohnnyBuddha
07-20-22, 14:33

My guess is the number is waaay lower than we allow ourselves to believe.I will give me opinion on this subject. I have become a regular at some spa's over the years and got to know some of the girls. Have tried to talk to them, gave them a ride to store or airport, and had some meals with them. There is a majority that are supporting a child and their family. They work to take care of themselves and their family who raises their child. They also live in cities that are expensive to reside and have a pretty good lifestyle. They live in these cities because they want to and they know friends or family there. They have found a way to make money, save money, invest money, and work towards not working. They don't plan on doing this forever, some end up doing something else when they get older. They buy a shop or a business with the money they made. I don't know why they all do it or how they got into it, but it's their choice. They are able to come and go. Who wouldn't want a job where you make good money and can work when it as much as you want. Enjoy time with the girls. The guy who got freaked out about the girl who whispered marry me, relax. I need to convert to being a Muslim, so I can have many wives. I have been asked to marry some of the most beautiful Chinese ladies I have ever met in spas, many times. I think I could have 8 or 9 wives today if I was allowed. I enjoy my time with them and leave it at that. They are nice to me and take care of me when I regularly visit their spot. I have Chinese girls from NY and LA, also a few other cities that I exchange phone numbers with. Some I hear from when they are here in town and some don't text much. I have never felt these ladies are forced to be anywhere they don't want to be.

Skippy16
07-21-22, 05:43
I will give me opinion on this subject. I have become a regular at some spa's over the years and got to know some of the girls. Have tried to talk to them, gave them a ride to store or airport, and had some meals with them. There is a majority that are supporting a child and their family. They work to take care of themselves and their family who raises their child. They also live in cities that are expensive to reside and have a pretty good lifestyle. They live in these cities because they want to and they know friends or family there. They have found a way to make money, save money, invest money, and work towards not working. They don't plan on doing this forever, some end up doing something else when they get older. They buy a shop or a business with the money they made. I don't know why they all do it or how they got into it, but it's their choice. They are able to come and go. Who wouldn't want a job where you make good money and can work when it as much as you want. Enjoy time with the girls. The guy who got freaked out about the girl who whispered marry me, relax. I need to convert to being a Muslim, so I can have many wives. I have been asked to marry some of the most beautiful Chinese ladies I have ever met in spas, many times. I think I could have 8 or 9 wives today if I was allowed. I enjoy my time with them and leave it at that. They are nice to me and take care of me when I regularly visit their spot. I have Chinese girls from NY and LA, also a few other cities that I exchange phone numbers with. Some I hear from when they are here in town and some don't text much. I have never felt these ladies are forced to be anywhere they don't want to be.OK. So how much of this is actually true?

Gold coast
07-21-22, 06:20
OK. So how much of this is actually true?All of it. Many of us have similar experience.

Ralf511
07-21-22, 14:42
Any info on this one?As I said I had seen her in the past. I contacted her, and she moved out of the State, sad for us!

AkronMaverick
07-21-22, 15:48
So I am coming to Phoenixfrom Ohio in August.

I have been reading here for the best AMP. It seems like TOPS is best, is that true?

I ran across this ad. Is this place legit and good?

https://adultsearch.com/arizona/phoenix/female-escorts/2575871

Ronert7
07-21-22, 16:03
Standard fare. Older gal (maybe mamsan and I got short straw? Fairly good massage, but breath that would remove paint. 0.6 + 0.6 with back play. Plenty of other places in the area for me.

Be safe out there.

Desert Rat
07-21-22, 16:09
I went to Great Spa and the mamasan brought me Chloe. She was super hot with big fake boobs (for an Asian) and a shaved vagina (unusual for AMP girl). She was a porn star type experience. The woman was sucking my dick while on her hands and knees on the table spreading her ass in the mirror. Chloe then flipped over and let me gently fuck her face with my balls in her eyes. Her massage was terrible with her using all elbows. She got back on her hands and knees and I fucked her until I burst in the jacket. I asked for a shower and she rinsed me off with no soap. That was an odd experience. Back in the room she rubbed my shoulders and then tried to stretch my arms behind my back so I hard that I yelped. In summary, good sex, terrible massage, and a voice so quiet I could not understand her English or Mandarin.

Apex3333
07-21-22, 19:22
Standard fare. Older gal (maybe mamsan and I got short straw? Fairly good massage, but breath that would remove paint. 0.6 + 0.6 with back play. Plenty of other places in the area for me.

Be safe out there.Yes, that's the Mamasan. This used to be a much better place that rotated the girls through. Occasionally she has other options but it's been hit and miss for the past year. The last time I went there, she was the only one working. I took my business elsewhere as well.

Selasorp
07-21-22, 19:52
As I said I had seen her in the past. I contacted her, and she moved out of the State, sad for us!She is in North Phoenix. So how has the service?

DFulton69
07-21-22, 22:45
She is in North Phoenix. So how has the service?I texted her and she responded that she lived on the east coast and was experiencing health issues.

Baangs
07-21-22, 23:39
Try Tyler in Scottsdale. That girls built like a brick shit house. July also has huge naturals. They're both in the body rub section on Adultsearch. Tylers 2 bills. July's 1 bill.Saw some post's a while back here saying she had a tit reduction or something, is that true? If you've seen her do you have any session details? You can pm if you want.

KhromedHome
07-22-22, 03:24
So I am coming to Phoenixfrom Ohio in August.

I have been reading here for the best AMP. It seems like TOPS is best, is that true?

I ran across this ad. Is this place legit and good?

https://adultsearch.com/arizona/phoenix/female-escorts/2575871Here is a review page for this location: https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4808262935.

Non-asian AMP. Be ready to pay $$ to do anything other than a basic massage. It wasn't for me. Too transactional / upsell and the tables are small for me (6'4").

MurkinTwats
07-22-22, 13:31
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/hws/d/mesa-massage/7505717890.html

(602) 330-3234.

https://bodyworksbytrish.webs.com/massage.htm

She has some "hangers" as Bubba says. Didn't see anything from any recent years on here.

Stomp2
07-22-22, 15:08
Saw some post's a while back here saying she had a tit reduction or something, is that true? If you've seen her do you have any session details? You can pm if you want.I saw Tyler many years back and went by the name Marley, if I remember right. At that time she had a huge rack and give a decent massage with a HJ. I don't know if more was on the table, I always enjoyed my visit with her and never inquired about upgrades. One of the last visits I made, she said she was going to have a breast reduction because she was having a lot of back pain. She stop posting and she was gone for a several years. But returned a few years back with a different name.

Ralf511
07-22-22, 17:01
She is in North Phoenix. So how has the service?Rebecca was good. Her ad's are still running, But she is in Philli.

She will be missed, but time for new choices.

Tacoman671
07-22-22, 17:18
Has anyone visited the Cuba Reina Spa? Do yall know if its any good and if it has good Latinas?

KhromedHome
07-22-22, 19:02
I saw Tyler many years back and went by the name Marley, if I remember right. At that time she had a huge rack and give a decent massage with a HJ. I don't know if more was on the table, I always enjoyed my visit with her and never inquired about upgrades. One of the last visits I made, she said she was going to have a breast reduction because she was having a lot of back pain. She stop posting and she was gone for a several years. But returned a few years back with a different name.Here is her recent ad on sumosear: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/so-this-is-it/46627105.

I saw her in December and I had a good time. She had a great personality, thin body and those tits didn't look at all reduced LOL. Her rubdown is decent but the fun begins in the flip. Your hands will work OT with her chest. I had a chance to gently rub her clit and she seemed to really enjoy that (YMMV). Finished off on her chest, of course. She has 1-2 other girls that were working there, including a hot Asian girl named Tiffany that has quite a manmade rack and ass injections. Tyler really wanted me to get a 4-hand going with Tiff.

Kester Diamond
07-23-22, 14:33
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Arizona/Tempe/BombshellVictoria

Anyone taken a dive here? Bit much for rub and tug, but I'm unsure if more is available.

I'd appreciate any Intel before I make the dive.

IndyJon
07-23-22, 15:55

Anyone taken a dive here? Bit much for rub and tug, but I'm unsure if more is available.

I'd appreciate any Intel before I make the dive.It says "Escort" in the ad so I'm guessing more is available.

Heel Lover
07-24-22, 00:10
Was in the center getting some food tonight. Is asIan rose next to Peter piper still open? I didn't see any open signs, but sign on door says open until 11. I think this is / was a FS place? Not my thing so never stopped in here even when I was frequently at/around this center "back in the day".

Decided to check out (in car) rest of area / center real quick. Knew VIP was gone and nothing was where that used to be (no other massage place I mean, there was another business). However like 2 or 3 doors down from there was a massage place with full neon signs on. Did VIP just move or was this a new place?

It's by the vape (I think it's a vape) shop. I am often in the area (just driving by)due to a friend who lives nearby, but usually more weekdays / daytime so maybe all these changes took place a long time ago since I rarely stop in the center anymore.

Anyone tried this place or familiar with what its called? There were certainly a lot of cars in that area, but it has a bunch of businesses close by so not sure if a lot were there for the massage place or not. If anyone is familiar, would like to hear their report of how their experience was. Certainly looked better on the outside than the old VIP from what I saw, but I didn't get close enough to catch the name on the door (a lot of cars around and was a quick stop for food).

IndyJon
07-24-22, 02:04
Was in the center getting some food tonight. Is asIan rose next to Peter piper still open? I didn't see any open signs, but sign on door says open until 11. I think this is / was a FS place? Not my thing so never stopped in here even when I was frequently at/around this center "back in the day".

Decided to check out (in car) rest of area / center real quick. Knew VIP was gone and nothing was where that used to be (no other massage place I mean, there was another business). However like 2 or 3 doors down from there was a massage place with full neon signs on. Did VIP just move or was this a new place?

It's by the vape (I think it's a vape) shop. I am often in the area (just driving by)due to a friend who lives nearby, but usually more weekdays / daytime so maybe all these changes took place a long time ago since I rarely stop in the center anymore.

Anyone tried this place or familiar with what its called? There were certainly a lot of cars in that area, but it has a bunch of businesses close by so not sure if a lot were there for the massage place or not. If anyone is familiar, would like to hear their report of how their experience was. Certainly looked better on the outside than the old VIP from what I saw, but I didn't get close enough to catch the name on the door (a lot of cars around and was a quick stop for food).I just was in that shopping center today.

It looks like that Asian Rose place is closed. There was a key lock box on the door, which means that it's up for leasing again. The door was obviously locked too.

In that same shopping center on the other side is a new place called Cozy Spa. It's certainly setup like a typical asian place. There was a small lobby with a window and a security door (which was open). A friendly lady came out to greet me and I told her that I didn't have the time today and just stopped by to pick up a business card.

ChristNotama
07-24-22, 05:27
Hi guys,

I am asian, I had too many times with asian girl, so it is kind of boring for me. I would like to try some sexy white girl and latina girl, can some please give me some recommendation.

Thanks.Did anyone give any recomendations? I want to try a white or latina as well.alosa I saw some clues about "Aloha" saw two places with that name please PM to help a monger out.

Heel Lover
07-24-22, 08:18
I just was in that shopping center today.

It looks like that Asian Rose place is closed. There was a key lock box on the door, which means that it's up for leasing again. The door was obviously locked too.

In that same shopping center on the other side is a new place called Cozy Spa. It's certainly setup like a typical asian place. There was a small lobby with a window and a security door (which was open). A friendly lady came out to greet me and I told her that I didn't have the time today and just stopped by to pick up a business card.Awesome. Thanks for the reply and The info. Very much appreciated.

Cozy spa must have been the one I drove by but couldn't see the name on the door (a couple doors down from the old VIP massage.).

Kester Diamond
07-24-22, 11:36
It says "Escort" in the ad so I'm guessing more is available.Have you seen her and do you know what the "more" is?

Luvmall
07-24-22, 13:41

I'd appreciate any Intel before I make the dive.I paid a visit to victoria, pics aren't her but she is good looking (if you like curvy latinas, similar to Eva if you've seen her). Massage is half way decent, daty was fantastic, mish was good as well. Not a bad visit but a bit one and done for the hour donation. For that price I think there are plenty to choose from that offer a better overall experience. I'd see her again if my regulars weren't available. And not sure if the activities change for the hh visit.

Kester Diamond
07-24-22, 15:14
I paid a visit to victoria, pics aren't her but she is good looking (if you like curvy latinas, similar to Eva if you've seen her). Massage is half way decent, daty was fantastic, mish was good as well. Not a bad visit but a bit one and done for the hour donation. For that price I think there are plenty to choose from that offer a better overall experience. I'd see her again if my regulars weren't available. And not sure if the activities change for the hh visit.Care to share your regulars?

Also, I appreciate the info. It's nice to get solid feedback like that.

ChristNotama
07-24-22, 18:40
It was a great massage alright, she said her name was Agelica, mid 30's, fake titties, but a great ass and legs, you can tell she works out that booty hard. There in no BS here. The game in phoenix is another lvl. She just went into the room in a cute langerie and high heels, and just said, ok lets f*ck, although, She does not F*ck. she performs! She did some weird shit were she put her legs on the mirror while doing a plank and singing on the MIC. I was like, "its cool, but I just want to bust a nut" grabbed her tigh little bod, turned her arround, good old missionary, and I went hard on tha p*ssy, she let me bust two nuts in the same session without extra tip. But YMMV. Paid the house, and $1. 60 foe the tip. She said she is leaving soon so, go get it tiger.
the only thing I no like, is that they have a wall mounted monitor with 4 POVs and everybody in the room can see when you come in and out...

Jrcnr
07-24-22, 19:53
It was a great massage alright, she said her name was Agelica, mid 30's, fake titties, but a great ass and legs, you can tell she works out that booty hard. There in no BS here. The game in phoenix is another lvl. She just went into the room in a cute langerie and high heels, and just said, ok lets f*ck, although, She does not F*ck. she performs! She did some weird shit were she put her legs on the mirror while doing a plank and singing on the MIC. I was like, "its cool, but I just want to bust a nut" grabbed her tigh little bod, turned her arround, good old missionary, and I went hard on tha p*ssy, she let me bust two nuts in the same session without extra tip. But YMMV. Paid the house, and $1. 60 foe the tip. She said she is leaving soon so, go get it tiger.
the only thing I no like, is that they have a wall mounted monitor with 4 POVs and everybody in the room can see when you come in and out...Did I miss where Angelica works?

IndyJon
07-24-22, 20:22
Did anyone give any recomendations? I want to try a white or latina as well.alosa I saw some clues about "Aloha" saw two places with that name please PM to help a monger out.I've not been to these two places but I've heard you can find some Latina staff at Maximum Wellness (prices may be higher than you're used to here) and Biltmore Clinic. Maximum Wellness is in Mesa and Biltmore Clinic is in central Phoenix.

Heel Lover
07-24-22, 22:37
I've not been to these two places but I've heard you can find some Latina staff at Maximum Wellness (prices may be higher than you're used to here) and Biltmore Clinic. Maximum Wellness is in Mesa and Biltmore Clinic is in central Phoenix.There's a place in Mesa that's been talked about on the site before called Mystic Waters that has Latinas. I don't know much about it other than what I've read so isn't much help. Its on Mesa / Gilbert border (Gilbert / Southern cross streets) and I believe its 80 dollars for an hour (used to be 70)? It says its latinas. Don't know what they offer, but I believe it could be on the more expensive side also even for basic level of service. Its listed on maps rub (reverse those) anyway.

Slacker30
07-25-22, 00:45
Koza at 47th Ave and Maryland. Lotus at 51st Ave and Olive behind Honeybaked Ham. 6749 W Bethany Home Rd. Apollo at 44th Ave and Northern. 6070 W Bell Rd. 56th Ave and Camelback. All in Glendale. In Mesa Mystic Waters Gilbert and Southern and Latina Spa Mesa Dr. Just south of University in 2 story white building, no sign, just open sign. Latina Spa will charge you the full $240 at the door. Aloha in Glendale at 54th Ave and Glendale used to be good was disappointed in the looks of the masseuses last times I went. USA Spa at 51st Ave and Peoria is another option.
Cuba Spa is expensive but Girl I saw was nice and for an extra tip broke her comfort zone and did DATY. Rooms there don't have walls to the ceiling and people were walking around in the halls and she had the music turned up so they wouldn't hear.
Latina women will charge $200 some $300 for FS. Biltmore Spa, Essence of Health, and Mystic Waters charge that. These women move around so I can't vouch for who is working. Koza and Lotus I have enjoyed in the past.

ChristNotama
07-25-22, 08:21
Did I miss where Angelica works?Nice place.

WhatHurts
07-25-22, 10:34
the only thing I no like, is that they have a wall mounted monitor with 4 POVs and everybody in the room can see when you come in and out...It sound to me like Helen changed her name again to reinvent herself. She usually changes her name about once per year. Beautiful body with a very firm ass! The handstand on the table while giving vocal lessons is her signature move. You really can't go wrong with (insert name here) / Helen / Angelica.

Ceeen078
07-25-22, 14:16
She is in North Phoenix. So how has the service?Seen her recently and def worth it, soft rub but gives good tug for the entire time. MSOG encouraged.

30 min for less than $ is pretty good deal.

Ceeen078
07-25-22, 14:27
Thanks appreciate it, I think I'll see her and Renee.Saw Mia in Tempe recently, had seen her before she updated her pics & pricing (2) so thought she was younger / more natural.

Solid massage, drops tits in face for flip. But very robotic / standard finish with eyes closed.

Would recommend to do 30 min though instead of hr. Was toweled off with about 15 min left.

Luvmall
07-25-22, 15:57
Care to share your regulars?

Also, I appreciate the info. It's nice to get solid feedback like that.Well for the one hour donation that Victoria has, I usually see Marlowe, Adrianna, Brooke Bordeaux, or Addison Parker when she's in town. Jasmine waters is another great one too. If I'm looking for something cheap and quick, cherry love is the way to go.

AkronMaverick
07-25-22, 16:57
Nice place.I am coming from out of town. Where is this one located at?

Kester Diamond
07-25-22, 18:16
Well for the one hour donation that Victoria has, I usually see Marlowe, Adrianna, Brooke Bordeaux, or Addison Parker when she's in town. Jasmine waters is another great one too. If I'm looking for something cheap and quick, cherry love is the way to go.Love your selection. Haven't seen Addison or Jasmine yet, but Jasmine has been in my radar a for a bit.

Thanks.

GroveGuy91
07-25-22, 18:28
Nice place.Do you mean the infamous "Great Spa?" Just wanted to confirm address / location. Great report!

AManatee
07-25-22, 22:34
Koza at 47th Ave and Maryland. Lotus at 51st Ave and Olive behind Honeybaked Ham. 6749 W Bethany Home Rd. Apollo at 44th Ave and Northern. 6070 W Bell Rd. 56th Ave and Camelback. All in Glendale. In Mesa Mystic Waters Gilbert and Southern and Latina Spa Mesa Dr. Just south of University in 2 story white building, no sign, just open sign. Latina Spa will charge you the full $240 at the door. Aloha in Glendale at 54th Ave and Glendale used to be good was disappointed in the looks of the masseuses last times I went. USA Spa at 51st Ave and Peoria is another option.
Cuba Spa is expensive but Girl I saw was nice and for an extra tip broke her comfort zone and did DATY. Rooms there don't have walls to the ceiling and people were walking around in the halls and she had the music turned up so they wouldn't hear.
Latina women will charge $200 some $300 for FS. Biltmore Spa, Essence of Health, and Mystic Waters charge that. These women move around so I can't vouch for who is working. Koza and Lotus I have enjoyed in the past.Fantastic advice and information here. Thank you.

Went to Para dise Body works on Bell (mentioned in your post). Clean place between a local bar and cable store off Bell. Had 2 girls working, Mya who is in the ads, only got a glimpse but seemed similar to the photos from the ad. I saw Rachel. . 8 for 60 min. Wearing jeans and a low cut tank top. Very nice, sensual body rub for 30 ish min. Massage was better than I expected. She did not have the typical Latina bodytype, was more petitie late 30's or early 40's, not much booty but fantastic natural DDs. Was very professional. Had me guide her hand where I wanted it when the time came during the flip. No discussions, no negotiations. Great strokes and attention to the boys, no rushing. Encouraged me playing with kitty over underwear, nipple sucking. Nice clean up with tissues, then hot towel on front and back. Never discussed money once. Put $80 on the counter in the room, then was given regular sized bottle of water (as opposed to the tiny bottle at the AMP, LOL) and walked out to the lobby. Unsure how full the menu is here, but was enjoyable and relaxing.

Daman1973
07-26-22, 13:25

I'd appreciate any Intel before I make the dive.I appreciate all of your posts and your intel. I have seen Victoria on a few occasions, dating back to when she worked at a spa on Alma School and the 202. She now has her own place in Tempe. While the pics are not her, she is attractive. Large jugs, slim waist, nice ass. She gives a meh massage, but on the flip the fun starts. Full menu. The only drawback is the table, it's just standard size. It would be a lot more fun if it were the larger version, or a bed. If you like latinas, you'll like her.

RobertBloop
07-26-22, 15:01
Has anyone tried her? I want to pay her a visit but there hasn't been reviews in 2 years I think. But she recently started putting ads up again.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/87065720/6025023641

Baangs
07-26-22, 15:14
Thought I'd share some of the other resources I use to find masseuses. I think most of us know about the main ones like here, sumo, rr (r. i. p), CL, tryst, maps, monkey, other massage booking sites, etc, but I have had some success on some social media, which I think people are sleeping on. Twitter is the most lewd of the socials, I have found a lot of non-legit providers on there, same as Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook (marketplace), yelp, linkedin. There are a lot of women on these apps who are either out right saying they give "sacred" massages and provide extras or they are "contractors / self-employed" providers. Now yes there are a lot of legit providers as well so don't go Deshaun Watsoning just because she's hot or you have a feeling, y'all know the deal, look for the keywords and provocative pics and you'll start to really notice the ones that provide extras.

Kester Diamond
07-26-22, 16:36
I appreciate all of your posts and your intel. I have seen Victoria on a few occasions, dating back to when she worked at a spa on Alma School and the 202. She now has her own place in Tempe. While the pics are not her, she is attractive. Large jugs, slim waist, nice ass. She gives a meh massage, but on the flip the fun starts. Full menu. The only drawback is the table, it's just standard size. It would be a lot more fun if it were the larger version, or a bed. If you like latinas, you'll like her.Thank you!

Jrcnr
07-26-22, 22:59
I appreciate all of your posts and your intel. I have seen Victoria on a few occasions, dating back to when she worked at a spa on Alma School and the 202. She now has her own place in Tempe. While the pics are not her, she is attractive. Large jugs, slim waist, nice ass. She gives a meh massage, but on the flip the fun starts. Full menu. The only drawback is the table, it's just standard size. It would be a lot more fun if it were the larger version, or a bed. If you like latinas, you'll like her.What's the donation for her time?

BordemHasCome
07-27-22, 10:30
Hey, new in town and was hoping anyone knew of any places that have Latinas or anything else. Preferably not Asian, tired myself out of those. Info on where And $$ would be helpful!

JesusLover69
07-28-22, 02:43
Anyone know what the current lineup is at Tops or Aloha? Haven't visited since Mandy left.

AkronMaverick
07-28-22, 17:01
I am coming to Phoenix next week. I use our local AMP here in Warren, Ohio. Rooms have beds, table shower, and sauna.

I read on here that Tops, Aloha, and Great Spa seem to be the best. Is that true? Do either of these have beds, table shower, and sauna?

I also read that some of the house fees can be paid with credit card? Is that true? If so I will bring some visa gift cards.

Sorry for all the questions. This will probably be the only time I am in Phoenix so looking for the best.

Daman1973
07-28-22, 17:13
What's the donation for her time?I want to say the last time I saw her (over a year ago) she was asking $260/ hhr and $360/ hr full menu everything covered. That's what she was "asking". YMMV.

Jrcnr
07-28-22, 21:55
Anyone know what the current lineup is at Tops or Aloha? Haven't visited since Mandy left.I was at Tops 2 weeks ago on a Friday about 7 p and they had 3 girls there and I wasn't impressed. The only name I recall is Judy. I figure I'd wait until August when they rotate.

Okane
07-29-22, 13:29
I was at Tops on July 4th and again on the 13. Angela was nice, but rushed me and cut the hour by 20 min. Then Chloe, who could not pronounce.

Her name was smaller and had larger implants, but obviously both had implants and solid, not like a rock, but still not soft and tender.

Waiting for August when they rotate girls. I also saw Judy waiting in the lobby and her face was OK, but not pretty like Angela.

The first time I was there, the Mamasan hugged me on the way in and on the way out. Older, but maybe only by 10 years, She would be a good pick if offered.

Hoping when they do the rotation, we will get better talent.

Okane.

Scott Phoenix
07-29-22, 23:21
I was at Tops on July 4th and again on the 13. Angela was nice, but rushed me and cut the hour by 20 min. Then Chloe, who could not pronounce.

Her name was smaller and had larger implants, but obviously both had implants and solid, not like a rock, but still not soft and tender.

Waiting for August when they rotate girls. I also saw Judy waiting in the lobby and her face was OK, but not pretty like Angela.

The first time I was there, the Mamasan hugged me on the way in and on the way out. Older, but maybe only by 10 years, She would be a good pick if offered.

Hoping when they do the rotation, we will get better talent..When I was at TOP a couple weeks ago, I saw Chloe. I was introduced to Teresa and Judy.

NY123
07-30-22, 15:24

Hoping when they do the rotation, we will get better talent..All the girls at any given time are great.

Last time I was there I was giving Linda a massage behind the window while I waited for my turn.

She kidnapped me for 20 minutes because she enjoyed the massage I gave her.

Saw Judy and had a blast. We gave each massages with the time left.

Linda came in a said you two have too much because we were laughing and having a great time.

All the girls there aim to please. Maybe you guys just do not know how to have fun with the ladies and they want you to leave asap?

I do know I have been there many times and always happy with who ever I am with there.

Good luck.

Apex3333
07-31-22, 16:13
I am coming to Phoenix next week. I use our local AMP here in Warren, Ohio. Rooms have beds, table shower, and sauna.

I read on here that Tops, Aloha, and Great Spa seem to be the best. Is that true? Do either of these have beds, table shower, and sauna?

I also read that some of the house fees can be paid with credit card? Is that true? If so I will bring some visa gift cards.

Sorry for all the questions. This will probably be the only time I am in Phoenix so looking for the best.You will not find any saunas out here in Phoenix, other than sitting in your car baking in the heat. I've only seen those in cold weather AMPs back in the north east. But all 3 of those offer good table showers.

I'm a cash only guys myself so I can't speak to CC or gift card use, but I will say that cash is definitely preferred.

JohnnyBuddha
08-01-22, 14:01
Wendy, Angela, Keiko, Apple. All looked good, Keiko is Japanese.

AustinLaFlare
08-01-22, 14:08
I plan on going to great spa later this afternoon, are there any good ladies there right now, are there times that they get crazy busy and should I call for an appointment or just show up.

NY123
08-01-22, 17:19
Wendy, Angela, Keiko, Apple. All looked good, Keiko is Japanese.I hope it is the same Apple. Miss her.

She and another actually spent a holiday night at my place when they were closed for the night.

Jkling04
08-02-22, 06:02
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/hws/d/mesa-massage/7505717890.html

(602) 330-3234.

https://bodyworksbytrish.webs.com/massage.htm

She has some "hangers" as Bubba says. Didn't see anything from any recent years on here.Murkin, did you ever end up trying? Curious as this is very close by for me.

AkronMaverick
08-02-22, 08:24
Can someone confirm locations of these spas? I am visiting Phoenix later this week and want to make sure I am going to the right place. For some reason this seems confusing when I look.

Tops- Alma school, mesa.

Aloha- Glendale in Glendale. This one seems to be the most confusing to nail down.

Great spa. Peoria Ave, Glendale.

Is there any place better that I should consider?

JChoi
08-02-22, 10:04
Can someone confirm locations of these spas? I am visiting Phoenix later this week and want to make sure I am going to the right place. For some reason this seems confusing when I look.

Tops- Alma school, mesa.

Aloha- Glendale in Glendale. This one seems to be the most confusing to nail down.

Great spa. Peoria Ave, Glendale.

Is there any place better that I should consider?Top spa is on Alma school north of baseline.

Aloha is 1. 5 miles down the road on Broadway passed extension.

Great spas is in Glendale.

Why don't you check a few out and report your experience.

QueNine
08-02-22, 10:10
Haven't been back to PHX in a couple years. Is there anything other than Great Spa within a reasonable distance to Happy Valley and I-17, worth visiting?

Scott Phoenix
08-02-22, 12:42
Haven't been back to PHX in a couple years. Is there anything other than Great Spa within a reasonable distance to Happy Valley and I-17, worth visiting?Nirvana on Boswell and Bell is closer to you. The girls at Great Spa also rotate to Nirvana.

Okane
08-02-22, 15:36
I hear they rotate the girls at the start of each month.

Aloha on Broadway, not in Glendale rotates from Tops.

Someone shared the names of 4 gals currently at Tops. Thank You! That helps me chose.

If you know who is working on Broadway, close to Tops, please share.

Many Thanks.

Ceeen078
08-02-22, 17:18
Searched the forums but couldn't find any posts on here. Has anyone visited either of these two independents?

- Sofia / Alicia (https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/8e550e03-d0d1-42fd-a652-2fdde9ca93b2) young hot latina, with a number of reviews on TER. Interested to know how accurate pics are of her.

- Tantric Bodywork (https://twitter.com/tantra_bodywork) mid 30's white girl, looks pretty fit. Prices reasonable, but wanted to confirm happy ending as nothing is explicitly stated.

Appreciate any responses as well as any recommendations from dl providers on social media.

JohnnyBuddha
08-02-22, 17:54
I hear they rotate the girls at the start of each month.

Aloha on Broadway, not in Glendale rotates from Tops.

Someone shared the names of 4 gals currently at Tops. Thank You! That helps me chose.

If you know who is working on Broadway, close to Tops, please share.

Many Thanks.Anna and Sophia.

QueNine
08-02-22, 17:57
Nirvana on Boswell and Bell is closer to you. The girls at Great Spa also rotate to Nirvana.Much appreciated.

RagsDen
08-02-22, 18:56
Searched the forums but couldn't find any posts on here. Has anyone visited either of these two independents?

- Sofia / Alicia (https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/8e550e03-d0d1-42fd-a652-2fdde9ca93b2) young hot latina, with a number of reviews on TER. Interested to know how accurate pics are of her.

- Tantric Bodywork (https://twitter.com/tantra_bodywork) mid 30's white girl, looks pretty fit. Prices reasonable, but wanted to confirm happy ending as nothing is explicitly stated.

Appreciate any responses as well as any recommendations from dl providers on social media.I saw the Tantric Bodywork lady (Christine) many years ago (5+?) Same pictures as current ad, definitely not her and definitely not fit / toned. Not exactly a looker. Did get a HE though.

Ceeen078
08-02-22, 19:19
I saw the Tantric Bodywork lady (Christine) many years ago (5+?) Same pictures as current ad, definitely not her and definitely not fit / toned. Not exactly a looker. Did get a HE though.Appreciate the response, searching her name brings up more reviews.

Damn, LOL thought this was her body.

El Dub
08-02-22, 21:28

Appreciate any responses as well as any recommendations from dl providers on social media.Can confirm those pics do Not look like Christine (much, much bigger). I saw her about a year ago. I should have just left when I saw her, crappy session.

KhromedHome
08-02-22, 22:31
Can confirm those pics do Not look like Christine (much, much bigger). I saw her about a year ago. I should have just left when I saw her, crappy session.I'll throw my 2 cents in. I saw her left year because I was intrigued by the tantra mystique. Really, it's like any other FBSM except she tries to throw in the metaphysics, aura, spiritual awakening mumbo jumbo. She is definitely overweight curvy with some huge boobs. I think she kept her yoga pants on the entire time. The massage itself wasn't sensual or arousing at all. She does have a nice shower for you to use afterwards. I definitely felt she charged more than it's actually worth as compared to other local fbsm providers.

Scott Phoenix
08-02-22, 23:08
Anna and Sophia.Anna is so nice and attractive. She is from Hawaii.

SpaSearcher
08-03-22, 01:42
Stopped into Aloha 2 weeks ago and Lulu answered the door. She was very pretty with an ample man made rack showing with a low cut dress. Asked if I had been there before and I said no to see what the session would be like even though I've been there a few times. When we got in the room she did a LE check by "accidently" letting her dress top fall down in my face which I followed up with some play time. Took me back to the shower for a decent ts session but the shower head was leaking so we wrapped it up quickly. Back in the room she asked what I wanted so we decided on just an oral exploration of her talents, wasn't feeling FS. Had a nice 15 minute oral session with multiple positions before unloading on her neck. Worth the visit for sure, she had a rocking body. I would visit her again if I could nail down the rotation. I've been on the lookout for a more solo provider to see regularly so I haven't been doing the AMP thing much. If anyone has a good solo provider that does a good session, FS not necessary, let me know.

MurkinTwats
08-03-22, 08:53
Murkin, did you ever end up trying? Curious as this is very close by for me.So far we haven't been able to connect, mostly my issue as I haven't had a lot of times that would work lately.

JohnnyBuddha
08-04-22, 00:02
It's hot out here in Arizona but I had an even hotter experience at Invigorate Spa in Glendale, it's close to 51st Avenue in Peoria. I went to the window and was greeted by Summer, saw her a few months ago at another spa. She asked how long and I replied an hour. She is smoking hot in my mind and she had some work done, new fun bags. She told me to touch them and they felt good. She gave me a wonderful TS and lots of Nuru play in shower room. Went back to the room for a massage on my shoulders and back. Then I told her I wanted DATY, she laid down and I went to work. She is sweet tasting. She told me it was her turn and I laid on the table. BBBJ time and then she slipped on the cover. It felt great, got to play with those wonderful new tits and she bounced up / down. I didn't last long with all that stimulation. She helped clean me up and got me dressed, sent me down the road with a bottle of water. Monica was also there when I left, she told me to come back tomorrow. Another great day at the Spa.

Jrcnr
08-04-22, 08:05
Top spa is on Alma school north of baseline.

Aloha is 1. 5 miles down the road on Broadway passed extension.

Great spas is in Glendale.

Why don't you check a few out and report your experience.Tops is on Alma School north of Southern Ave which is north of the 60.

ThatAZDude
08-04-22, 12:21
Has anyone seen this one? She's close to work so thinking of TOFTT. Her rates seem pretty reasonable. Any intel would be much appreciated gentlemen. Thanks. https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/a66447ea-2c42-4412-9ccd-1ffdacf0cc43.

El Dub
08-04-22, 14:11
Appreciate the response, searching her name brings up more reviews.

Damn, LOL thought this was her body.Yeah, another one who promises tantra and has pics of her from about 60+ lbs ago is Emma. Very disappointing because according to her pics, she used to be hot!

Kurby
08-04-22, 17:01
Anyone been to H&W recently? Haven't heard anything lately.

Hand135
08-04-22, 21:35
There's new women who replaced the ones I've seen before. Similar in age and physical appearance. Less teasing but offered HE at the end. Was a great massage though. I don't go back there unless my back needs a good massage.

Anyone been to H&W recently? Haven't heard anything lately.

BerryGood
08-04-22, 23:44
Decide to try a new spa that I saw on my way home before 51st Ave on Peoria. I parked and walked towards it. Invigorate Spa read the door. Interesting. The doors and windows were blacked out. Went in and saw the lobby was nice. Someone came to the window and open. The woman behind the window is beautiful. She asked how long I wanted to stay. I said an hour. This old man had some time to burn and wanted as much time with her. She came to get me and went in. To my surprise, this place is huge. Plenty of room. She took me into one of the rooms. She told me to undress. She asked if this was my first time here and said yes. She then asked what I wanted. I said that I wanted her and smiled and told me 160. Gave her the tip. She left to get something the cover and I undressed then lay down on the table. She came back and took off her clothes. Oh man, the body. Very thin but with big breast. They looked good. She came and got on top of me and began to lightly kiss me. She moves down as her lips glided on me. I could the tingle over my body. I felt excited to was to come. She began to give a slow but sensual BBBJ. She began to suck quicker and deeper. It felt good. She almost made me cum. I told her I wanted her on top me and put on the cover then got on. She began to ride me slowly, feeling her tight pussy grab my cock in her. She began to go up and down faster as I thrust upwards. It felt good. Her moaning made almost explode. We switch to stand mish and pounded away. I pumped harder and she moaned harder. I finally couldn't hold it and came. Her body is crazy. I think I am in love with this girl. She cleaned up and then got dressed. She introduced me to another girl named Crystal. She looked good to. She said she was half French. Might need to try her next if Summer is not available. Got a water from her, a kiss goodbye and left. I will repeat.

CoqueMeat
08-05-22, 12:13
She caught my eye as well and also does doubles with a friend.

Clearly she is taking care with the camera angles so she has some miles on her, but so do I, so I'm not so concerned about that if the attitude makes up for it. She's a drive from me so I'll eagerly await your review!

Has anyone seen this one? She's close to work so thinking of TOFTT. Her rates seem pretty reasonable. Any intel would be much appreciated gentlemen. Thanks. https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/a66447ea-2c42-4412-9ccd-1ffdacf0cc43.

Kbdb2488
08-05-22, 14:32
Just visited Top Spa in Mesa. There are 4 providers, and they are all amazing but, Keiko (first name), is a sexy, Japanese beauty. She is about 5'4", about 32 years with natural C's and clean shaved kitty.

Definitely get the TS if asked. Wonderful soapy body to body cleaning and massage including BLS, BBBJ. Thank goodness she stopped and asked if I wanted BBBJTCIM right there or if I wanted to go back to the room for CFS.

Back to the room. BLS, BBBJ, 69, CFS. The CFS was beautiful with her riding CG. She was pounding it hard for a while but switched to a slow half stroke CG motion that felt like her kitty was giving me a BJ. Had to stop her and asked for BBBJTCIM before I lost it.Just booked an appointment based on this review! Hope to have a similar experience, will report back soon!

AkronMaverick
08-05-22, 14:33
So I know I have been asking lots of questions lately since I am on vacation.

Went to tops today. I was the only one there when I got there.

While I was there about 5 others showed up do then she was rushing.

Think I had Keikko or something like that. She first said Angela and then changed it which was weird.

Everything was just ok. Nothing to make me want to return.

AzLionsFan01
08-05-22, 14:52
Saw some posts on RM for Summer at Invigorate. Stopped in to see her but she was busy. (thanks guys.).

Instead, to my delight Crystal was there. I have seen her before and knew it would be fine.

Paid the house and into the room. She grabbed my junk and told me take off my clothes.

Help me I said and she did. Once they were gone I lay on the table and immediately get a BBBJ.

Asked for 69 - no problem, on my face she sat. What a fucking porn star. Knees over my head grinding it right down on my waiting tongue.

Tried to hit the star fish but she only wanted her pussy eaten.

Popped on the cover and away we went, CG, RCG, love seeing that ass. Switched to doggie and I blew immediately.

Great little body with bolt on C's. Decent English.

Got cleaned up, paid the tip and left without seeing Summer. Need to get back there and see her. Hoping she's as good as everyone says.

JChoi
08-05-22, 16:07
Has anyone seen Marissa lately? Been looking to get a good back rub but I haven't partaken in her new spot yet. Rumor on the street is, She is completely legit now. Can anyone confirm? Thanks in advance.

FordsOnly
08-05-22, 16:43
Another trip to Top. Wendy was my therapist. While certainly better that any other AMP I have been to it wasn't my best visit there. Don't get me wrong. She had skills, but checking / answering the cell phone was a little irritating, and not as GFE as I would like. But I would go back anytime. Paid the standard fee.

Muuurkin
08-05-22, 17:46
Just booked an appointment based on this review! Hope to have a similar experience, will report back soon!Be careful there is 2 tops in Mesa I went to the wrong one. I went to the one off Guadalupe rd.

I finally broke my AMP Cherry after reading about Keiko but went to the wrong tops.

4 room donation started a nice massage then on the flip wanted. 4 for HJ I signaled for a BJ she asked 1.4 for it. I gave 1.5 then she comes back with a cover I should've explained I was looking for a BBBJ and I figured that's what I would get.

Definitely need to go to the right location next time. Is 1.4 normal for a CBJ I thought that would be about. 8 based on recent post I've seen.

RobertBloop
08-05-22, 18:01
Has anyone seen this one? She's close to work so thinking of TOFTT. Her rates seem pretty reasonable. Any intel would be much appreciated gentlemen. Thanks. https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/a66447ea-2c42-4412-9ccd-1ffdacf0cc43.I was quoted $. 40 for CBJ. Didn't make it due to work and I let her know. Not sure if she does FS. I'm also interested if anyone has visited.

Okane
08-05-22, 18:12
Bad, bad visit. Keiko was rude and did not keep her appt. With me. She yelled out from another room, "Tough Shit MF" I need money.

Then Apple offered to help me, but she is a very small girl, thought I might hurt her.

I left and went to Broadway which is 1. 5 miles from Top Spa. Appy, not Happy, she told me that, her name was Appy.

She also was 5' tall with nice implants, but barely enough to hold on to. These are small, small girls. Sofia was friendly.

Like, Hi big boy on my way out. I thought I was in Thailand. She is a tiny girl also. Some guys like tiny, I like nice tits with a body to hold on to.

Appy got right to work, but was done in 25 min. They have no table shower. They are a hole in the wall.

I think both places are getting sloppy. The employees have no Mamasan and the girls are running the zoo, without courtesy or pleasantness.

Otherwise I had a great day. 100 degrees and very humid. Hope this summer is a shorter one.

Okane.

Scott Phoenix
08-05-22, 19:29
Bad, bad visit. Keiko was rude and did not keep her appt. With me. She yelled out from another room, "Tough Shit MF" I need money.

Then Apple offered to help me, but she is a very small girl, thought I might hurt her.

I left and went to Broadway which is 1. 5 miles from Top Spa. Appy, not Happy, she told me that, her name was Appy.

She also was 5' tall with nice implants, but barely enough to hold on to. These are small, small girls. Sofia was friendly.

Like, Hi big boy on my way out. I thought I was in Thailand. She is a tiny girl also. Some guys like tiny, I like nice tits with a body to hold on to.

Appy got right to work, but was done in 25 min. They have no table shower. They are a hole in the wall.

I think both places are getting sloppy. The employees have no Mamasan and the girls are running the zoo, without courtesy or pleasantness.

Otherwise I had a great day. 100 degrees and very humid. Hope this summer is a shorter one.

Okane.I agree with you. This would have never happened if Tiffany or Lady GiGi were there. When it was busy, they would take me to the back room and give me food while I waited.

Selasorp
08-05-22, 20:02
Has anyone seen Marissa lately? Been looking to get a good back rub but I haven't partaken in her new spot yet. Rumor on the street is, She is completely legit now. Can anyone confirm? Thanks in advance.Went legit, check inbox.

Apex3333
08-05-22, 20:39

Appy got right to work, but was done in 25 min. They have no table shower. They are a hole in the wall.Are you talking about Aloha on Broadway? I've had a table shower there multiple times. Maybe it was just occupied when you were there.

Muuurkin
08-05-22, 20:43
Has anyone gone to the spa off Alma school and university? The reviews on Google seem to good to be true the ads say young professionals. Anyone have their rates?

AkronMaverick
08-05-22, 23:12
Saw some posts on RM for Summer at Invigorate. Stopped in to see her but she was busy. (thanks guys.).

Instead, to my delight Crystal was there. I have seen her before and knew it would be fine.

Paid the house and into the room. She grabbed my junk and told me take off my clothes.

Help me I said and she did. Once they were gone I lay on the table and immediately get a BBBJ.

Asked for 69 - no problem, on my face she sat. What a fucking porn star. Knees over my head grinding it right down on my waiting tongue.

Popped on the cover and away we went, CG, RCG, love seeing that ass. Switched to doggie and I blew immediately.

Got cleaned up, paid the tip and left without seeing Summer. Need to get back there and see her. Hoping she's as good as everyone says.Is Crystal and summer asian or Latina or what? Just curious.

BearsFaninaz
08-06-22, 08:23
Has anyone gone to the spa off Alma school and university? The reviews on Google seem to good to be true the ads say young professionals. Anyone have their rates?Just looked at it for you. Only 1 person on the reviews was real. Everyone else 5 starred multiple AMPs all over the country.

Uboatct
08-06-22, 14:04
There's new women who replaced the ones I've seen before. Similar in age and physical appearance. Less teasing but offered HE at the end. Was a great massage though. I don't go back there unless my back needs a good massage.So no attractive ones in their 30's or early 40's? I've had reliable success there a couple times.

Uboatct
08-06-22, 14:05
Any new talent or updates from MF? Sara is still my regular from there.

Kbdb2488
08-06-22, 16:07
First ever visit to an AMP on home soil. Had an "appointment" with Keiko right at opening time. One guy got there seconds before me and was likely whisked off with Keiko before I saw anyone. Then at the window a woman asked how long I wish to stay. I said I had an appointment with Keiko and she didn't understand me. Very, very little english. Paid the fee and went she let me in, she was the only one I saw the entire time there. In the room "so what is your name?" After a weird pause she says "Wendy" not 100% convinced that's actually Wendy because of the way she said it but I'm sure some can confirm. No chance of a real conversation so I drop it and try to enjoy. She was eager and put forth a great effort. Very pretty in her 30's I would guess, Chinese, tattoo on boob I would have loved to talk about but again, conversation was not in the cards. TS was nice, back in the room multiple positions CFS. She seemed to really enjoy it and got quite vocal, likely overkill for my benefit but she was def happy. I was looking forward to the BBBJ CIM finish. She performed well despite not being able to get that far down. Overall, good experience but not one that I will repeat often. Perhaps I'll pop in when I see favorable reviews on here. I am always on the hunt for DT performers, so I'll be on the lookout for those reports. I have had much better experiences in far away lands but happy to know and learn about options at home.

Apex3333
08-06-22, 19:45
Stopped by 'Spa New' on Country Club. It's gone by a few different names through the years. Interesting because it's in an old house. There were 3 girls working. I drew Anna. Curvy girl in her 30's. My first time at the is place so I just went for the half hour. Didn't ask about a TS since it was a short visit.

Above average massage with lots of attention to the boys. I was fully ready to go on the flip. CBJ, cowgirl, mish, then finished in standing mish. I will visit again to see some of the other talent. They also rotate monthly. Not nearly as much traffic as some of the other places in Mesa. The only downside is that the entrance is right there on Country Club.

OddJob69
08-06-22, 20:46
Is Crystal and summer asian or Latina or what? Just curious.Met Crystal last night. Vietnamese and French. I think she is older than some have posted, but younger than me and has a lot of fun for sure. The grip review is spot on. Amazing grip when she turns it on at the end, assuming you hold out that long. Hard firm massage (not a CMT by any means and I do mean hard unless you ask her to tone it down) and hard jolting back walk and crack. Multiple positions, got full time plus a few extra. Can be a talker, but she has been around and knows how the game works. Enjoy her while you can before she moves on. If I wasn't leaving town today, she would be on a rotation.

Crystal and Hawaii were probably the two best experiences this trip. Great, Tops, Mimosa, Aloha and USA were just the normal average trips. Nothing new to add and far from my trip to Tops last year which probably never will be topped. But damn, I am willing to keep trying.

OddJob69
08-07-22, 04:08
Crystal and Hawaii were probably the two best experiences this trip. Great, Tops, Mimosa (should say Lotus), Aloha and USA were just the normal average trips. Nothing new to add and far from my trip to Tops last year which probably never will be topped. But damn, I am willing to keep trying.I typed Mimosa and should have typed Lotus. Got my adventures mixed up. Sorry for any confusion among the locals.

Kitn19
08-07-22, 13:48
Hey guys,

Looking to experience an AMP for the first time. Most likely going to go with Tops in Mesa since I live reasonably close. Was just wondering if anyone had any tips or advice they wanted to throw my way, ways to act / how much I'll end up spending, etc. Anything appreciated! Much love.

Slacker30
08-07-22, 20:24
Stopped by 'Spa New' on Country Club. It's gone by a few different names through the years. Interesting because it's in an old house. There were 3 girls working. I drew Anna. Curvy girl in her 30's. My first time at the is place so I just went for the half hour. Didn't ask about a TS since it was a short visit.

Above average massage with lots of attention to the boys. I was fully ready to go on the flip. CBJ, cowgirl, mish, then finished in standing mish. I will visit again to see some of the other talent. They also rotate monthly. Not nearly as much traffic as some of the other places in Mesa. The only downside is that the entrance is right there on Country Club.I went there about a month ago and saw Coco. Short hair a little older but cute. Decent session. But she charges more than the AMPs many of you are used to. $$$

Slacker30
08-07-22, 20:30
Went there yesterday after a long time. Beautiful girl greeted me. Good massage and outstanding session one of the best I've had. She really enjoyed me and I enjoyed her as well. Was introduced to the other girls. Everyone was friendly. Will be back.

Jrcnr
08-07-22, 21:57
Met Crystal last night. Vietnamese and French. I think she is older than some have posted, but younger than me and has a lot of fun for sure. The grip review is spot on. Amazing grip when she turns it on at the end, assuming you hold out that long. Hard firm massage (not a CMT by any means and I do mean hard unless you ask her to tone it down) and hard jolting back walk and crack. Multiple positions, got full time plus a few extra. Can be a talker, but she has been around and knows how the game works. Enjoy her while you can before she moves on. If I wasn't leaving town today, she would be on a rotation.

Crystal and Hawaii were probably the two best experiences this trip. Great, Tops, Mimosa, Aloha and USA were just the normal average trips. Nothing new to add and far from my trip to Tops last year which probably never will be topped. But damn, I am willing to keep trying.What or which place did you see Crystal?

Kelso111
08-08-22, 00:04
Went there yesterday after a long time. Beautiful girl greeted me. Good massage and outstanding session one of the best I've had. She really enjoyed me and I enjoyed her as well. Was introduced to the other girls. Everyone was friendly. Will be back.I went there one time but the girl who was working said that she doesn't do anything illegal.

OrderlyKhaos
08-08-22, 01:08

Got cleaned up, paid the tip and left without seeing Summer. Need to get back there and see her. Hoping she's as good as everyone says.Where is Invigorate located? I'm visiting Phoenix from Tucson and would love to try it out.

RobertBloop
08-08-22, 01:14
Searching on Tryst I found this one. Tried looking up reviews but can't find anything. Anyone have any input on this one?

https://tryst.link/massage/lynnkade

Kester Diamond
08-08-22, 12:53
Searching on Tryst I found this one. Tried looking up reviews but can't find anything. Anyone have any input on this one?

https://tryst.link/massage/lynnkadeI went there once. I believe it's fake pics and $300 HJ, 400 BJ and 450 FS or some wacky number like that. I got the the worst one there based on reviews on some site I used back then.

The dollars might be off a little, but I'd say not much.

Good luck.

Ceeen078
08-08-22, 12:58

https://tryst.link/massage/lynnkadePhone number has a few reviews on TER.

And if you search maximum on this forum, this one was posted a few months ago.

"Last time I went in 2021 it was still $ or HJ, $$ for CBJ, and $$$ for cfs so prices have remained consistent if nothing else. They had signs up all over the place that said "we do not provide massage or relaxation therapy" and the provider was very tentative until she remembered who I was from a previous hookup. The businesses to either side are pretty busy so parking lot is a zoo.

The only thing that kept me coming back is there is there is a very busty provider (Lynn) who gives the best Russian finish I've ever had but you're not getting any of the providers to budge on prices from my experience."

Daman1973
08-08-22, 14:01

https://tryst.link/massage/lynnkadeI had a friend visit there once. He said she was hot, everything covered but said she'd freak out if you finished inside, even in the cover. Instructed him to not do that. Expensive though, like $$.

MikeyG
08-08-22, 14:14

https://tryst.link/massage/lynnkadeNot the girl in the pics. She's 40. Very attractive for her age and in good shape w great tits. $$$ for cfs + .5 house fee. No negotiations. Standard for the other ladies working there.

Leykisaz
08-08-22, 14:34
Any new talent or updates from MF? Sara is still my regular from there.I've been thinking about trying Sara out. Is she legit or are extras available?

skeetm
08-08-22, 22:20
Stopped by Great for the first time, wanted a sure thing and I left feeling like a rock star, went back for seconds on Sunday as well.
So Friday I drove to Great, from the POS Tucson. I usually play in Mesa but ventured further West this time, reading all the wonderful dreams, I felt it was my turn as well.
Everything already written is true, I can't add anything TS on-point, massage on-point.
As I stated, left feeling like a rock star. Wanted to hit Goldmoon but I was spent.
Drove down 27th to see what was to see, lots of eye candy but the area well lets say I like to visit the zoo once in awhile LOL.

Sunday.
Drove up again same rundown just with a different girl, both had dark hair, very pale complextion nice Bs standing about 5 to 5'2" either way she didn't remember me.
After another session of building international's relations and complementing me on my soft tongue, I took the water as a peace offering and headed over to GoldMoon.
Super busy shopping complex, next to an UPS store and a vape shop. Tip, drive around the building and park in the back there are 6 or 7 spaces back there and when finished ask to leave through the back door it's all there. Massage was subpar, I've had worst and I also had better. The TS was one of the tubs with the two inch walls, so nothing like Tops or Golf or a few others.
There was zero negotiations tip was on the table, I always do the standard for PHX area which is a little more than TUC, but it's worth it, I'm sure you could negotiate pre-pandemic pricing as she was older 50's at least and the TS was just a TS. She had natural C's with very reactive nipple huge erasers, loved them. She also had a dragon tat across her entire pelvic region and said she worked at a place on Baseline for about 7 years. I think the name was KiKi or CiCi. I'm terrible with names. There is better in Sun City, Mesa for sure, but if your in the area and in need it will hit the spot. If you need anything else please DM me or ask here.
I do have a question, there is a guy on xvideo that filmed a masseuse doing a handstand BBBJ, I reached but nothing.

https://www.xvideos.com/video71320351/visit_10._hidden_spy_camera_captures_crusher76_at_massage_parlor_getting_naked_sexy_massage_from_asian_with_nice_ass_and_big_tits._she_does_a_handstand_bbbj_and_then_we_69_to_oral_creampie._super_hot_july_2022.

https://phoenix.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/623-888-9239/150495950379

Hope this helps someone.

Ceeen078
08-09-22, 14:13
Anyone know if this is the same "crazy Cassandra / Cassie" that has been mentioned a few years ago on this forum?

Most guys reported her being a tease and not providing anything other than legit service. But then she posts pics like this online LOL.

WalterM
08-09-22, 15:41
https://www.xvideos.com/video71320351/visit_10._hidden_spy_camera_captures_crusher76_at_massage_parlor_getting_naked_sexy_massage_from_asian_with_nice_ass_and_big_tits._she_does_a_handstand_bbbj_and_then_we_69_to_oral_creampie._super_hot_july_2022.

He deleted the videos, which were great, but safety. Third.

MacAttack1
08-09-22, 16:56
Went to Tops in the evening and was first greeted by Wendy. All the other girls at the time were busy so she was the only one available. Went for the TS and another girl introduced herself as, what I think she said, apple? Might have that name wrong since she didn't speak the greatest English. Asked if I wanted to do doubles and I agreed to (which later on I kind of regretted). Went back to the room with Wendy with little massage and straight to play. 5 min later apple came in to join the fun. It was good but I've had better doubles (had one with Mandy couple months ago and was amazing). After the fun was over, as I was walking out I saw Keiko and another girl I can't remember her name. And I wish I had the duo with one of the two other girls as they were a bit younger than apple. She's not bad but I did find the others more attracting. All in all it was a good time. Wasn't really impressed with this months rotation at tops but I do want to try Kieko.

KhromedHome
08-09-22, 17:40
Anyone know if this is the same "crazy Cassandra / Cassie" that has been mentioned a few years ago on this forum?

Most guys reported her being a tease and not providing anything other than legit service. But then she posts pics like this online LOL.This is the Cassie in your photo.

https://tryst.link/massage/cassie-phx

She has several good reviews on TER. I think offers her services from a massage agency as she only advertises $60. From what I have read about her, anything worth mentioning is a sizable upsell. If you are willing to put down the money, it looks like she will be a lot of fun.

OddJob69
08-10-22, 00:01
What or which place did you see Crystal?She was at Invigorate. Evening shift. Said she will be here this month, take a break, then plans to be is Mesa in the fall just before turkey time. Most likely Aloha.

Can’t remember provider name at 437 Hawaii but she was into session and allowed some back door play which many providers shut you down on. I didn’t go full Greek, thought about tempting fate, but I didn’t want to press that much luck on first visit. A little short on my time, but it was very fun despite being interrupted once because mama ignored the front door.

Khancious
08-10-22, 12:32
Anyone else seeing how many spas are being flooded with advertising on rubmaps? It's not just 1 or 2, I'm seeing 5-10 at least. This is what we get when people are desperate for money. The only one who truly wins is the Chinese guy who is selling the advertising service to the spa owners / workers.

Why did it all of a sudden become so prominent on rubmaps here this year?

PaRepeat
08-10-22, 12:37

Most guys reported her being a tease and not providing anything other than legit service. But then she posts pics like this online LOL.For her you would have to go back almost a decade to when she posted. This is not the same gal.

Dkuym1
08-10-22, 14:14
Per previous message, I now see advertisements for HW on BedPage, escort section no less.

Never seen any gals that look close to what they have in their images. LOL.

I suppose times are tough, or are they going to the darker side.

https://us-phoenix.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/5055-w-ray-rd-suite-12-cha/22497061.html

Khancious
08-10-22, 18:31
Per previous message, I now see advertisements for HW on BedPage, escort section no less.

Never seen any gals that look close to what they have in their images. LOL.

I suppose times are tough, or are they going to the darker side.

https://us-phoenix.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/5055-w-ray-rd-suite-12-cha/22497061.htmlYeah the escorts listing websites along with the google listings always have Asian models for pictures. But this advertising has infiltrated rubmaps which we pay monthly to subscribe to and read legit reviews with finer details. It's flooded with accounts now that have 1 or 2 numbers at the end of the username, for example a username like spaman22. Almost guaranteed that all those accounts are fake and are all private as well.

Phallus58
08-10-22, 20:08
Went to Tops in the evening and was first greeted by Wendy. All the other girls at the time were busy so she was the only one available. Went for the TS and another girl introduced herself as, what I think she said, apple? Might have that name wrong since she didn't speak the greatest English. Asked if I wanted to do doubles and I agreed to (which later on I kind of regretted). Went back to the room with Wendy with little massage and straight to play. 5 min later apple came in to join the fun. It was good but I've had better doubles (had one with Mandy couple months ago and was amazing). After the fun was over, as I was walking out I saw Keiko and another girl I can't remember her name. And I wish I had the duo with one of the two other girls as they were a bit younger than apple. She's not bad but I did find the others more attracting. All in all it was a good time. Wasn't really impressed with this months rotation at tops but I do want to try Kieko.Do the girls play with each other during doubles?

Scott Phoenix
08-10-22, 20:34
Went to Tops in the evening and was first greeted by Wendy. All the other girls at the time were busy so she was the only one available. Went for the TS and another girl introduced herself as, what I think she said, apple? Might have that name wrong since she didn't speak the greatest English. Asked if I wanted to do doubles and I agreed to (which later on I kind of regretted). Went back to the room with Wendy with little massage and straight to play. 5 min later apple came in to join the fun. It was good but I've had better doubles (had one with Mandy couple months ago and was amazing). After the fun was over, as I was walking out I saw Keiko and another girl I can't remember her name. And I wish I had the duo with one of the two other girls as they were a bit younger than apple. She's not bad but I did find the others more attracting. All in all it was a good time. Wasn't really impressed with this months rotation at tops but I do want to try Kieko.I hear that Selena is back at Tops.

Miguel Honcho
08-11-22, 20:54
Yeah the escorts listing websites along with the google listings always have Asian models for pictures. But this advertising has infiltrated rubmaps which we pay monthly to subscribe to and read legit reviews with finer details. It's flooded with accounts now that have 1 or 2 numbers at the end of the username, for example a username like spaman22. Almost guaranteed that all those accounts are fake and are all private as well.Are you talking about fake reviews?

Khancious
08-11-22, 21:04
Are you talking about fake reviews?Yes there's been tons of them the last few months.

Apex3333
08-11-22, 23:47
She was at Invigorate. Evening shift. Said she will be here this month, take a break, then plans to be is Mesa in the fall just before turkey time. Most likely Aloha.
Crystal is a wild experience. I can't wait to stuff that turkey when she comes back to Mesa.

Spice01
08-12-22, 21:05
Went to Top Spa and was greeted by a new girl. She had a small face. Very pretty. She asked how long I wanted. I said an hour, paid the fee and went in. She took my hand and led me to one of the rooms. She asked if I wanted a shower but declined since I had shower already. She said I give a good table shower with her limited English. I said maybe next time and she nodded. She told me to undress and lay down. She asked what I wanted and said I want everything. She said her asking and said yes. Gave her the 160. She told to wait a sec and left to get the rubber. She came back and got undressed and got on top of me. She began to kiss. Between breaths she asked for my name. I gave to her and I asked for hers, she said Wendy. We continue to make out for a bit. DFK very sensual. She moved her boobs to my mouth. I began to sick on them I could hear her moan. I noticed a flower a tattoo on her left breast. Fitting. She smelled real good. She began to kiss and suck me all over. She got to my cock and began a BBBJ. She started a bit hard on the head but slowed down where she got me hard. She slipped the rubber on a got on. She began to bounce on me. She felt good. Her body was amazing. I could fell her cum as she squeeze. She slowed down and we kissed then again she rode me where I also thrust into her. The clap of our bodies colliding was load. I could fell her cum again. She laid down on top of me and we kissed. We moved to mish. I moved slowly in and out. It looked like she enjoyed that. We kissed I went in and out. I wanted to cum but resisted and move to standing mish where I could use a little more power to thrust. I began to pick up the speed and thrust with power. I could feel her tightening. I exploded in her in the cover. We cleaned up and said our goodbyes. She is a good girl. A pretty girl. I will repeat.

Heel Lover
08-13-22, 12:53
A too long did not read version is at bottom.

But here goes. I visited this place quite awhile ago (maybe 8 months to a year ago?) so not exactly a timely report. But my report would have been pretty boring anyway. Anyway, just want to know if others have had experiences here and what "kind" of place it actually is. Thinking of going back even if completely legit (as my experience was-although I didn't try anything or ask for anything else).

Ok here's some info. It is in Gilbert on Gilbert and Houston (between Baseline and Southern I believe). It is right next to an Enterprise rent a car. It has good reviews on yelp, but both from men and women. If it is truly legit, that is fine and here is why.

I walked in right when a couple walked in. The couple had just left the Enterprise when I was walking up and were literally the only other people walking around in the whole center so I definitely didn't think they were going to go in there. But the lady mentioned to her boyfriend that they could see if they had some type of massage while they waited (I guess for their rental car to be ready). Anyway I was like damn as I don't want others to arrive or even be in the lobby when I get into a massage or reflexology place. Lady from the couple said he (me) was here first as a beautiful (to me anyway) lady came out in a red dress. Turns out that was Lin. She was so pretty!

She walked me to a room and said the usual be right back or whatever or just get get undressed and lay under the sheet and a few minutes kind of thing. A few minutes later a knock and a different lady came in. She was pretty I guess, bot nowhere near same level as Lin. The other lady was in scrubs / track suit kind of thing that I've seen at most shops (mostly legit or happy level 1 at most for my experiences). Again, I didn't try anything with this other lady.

Little to no teasing and maybe I was just thrown off by the couple opening the door to the place basically exact same time I walked up or by the fact I was so looking forward to getting massage by Lin in the red dress (even If legit). I have never asked for different provider once one walked in for the massage. I should have asked if Lin would be my masseuse or not at the time, but didn't think about that. Other lady name (doubt she's there anymore) was Lina. She was nice and good massage. No complaints there. I asked her who lady in red dress (other lady) was when leaving and she told me that was Lin. I just said oh so she is the boss and Lina just kind of laughed / smiled and said yes.

I realize I could just call or stop in and request a massage by Lin herself, but wanted to ask first if anybody had any experiences with Lin or this place. It was a really nice, clean shop and massage by other lady was pretty good. I'd have no problem getting strictly legit massage here again but would want Lin so that's why I'm asking what kind of experiences others have had so I know what to expect next time (don't want to call and make appt if it usually is a "happy" kind of place, but don't want another therapist other than Lin if completely legit and don't really have time to wait in a lobby either).

Thanks in advance. I know it probably sounds crazy with all the shops out there, but I still remember Lin in that red dress and I usually know what to expect or not expect at a place. Also don't want to do the working way up to more option thing. If its completely legit, than that's maybe even better as I could use a good massage from a really pretty lady that has a shop open on the weekend. Just don't want to feel awkward either way (going in for truly legit when it's usually not, or hoping for teasing or trying something and it is completely legit)!

Sorry so long and rambling.

Here is too long didn't read version. Anyone have any experiences with Lin or with reflexology by Lin (shop)? Whether legit or not, I'm interested. Pm or Post here. Either is fine of course.

Thanks in advance and hope everyone has a great weekend!! On a side note, excited for football (regular season) to almost be here!

HL.

Dizzle06
08-13-22, 21:38
Anyone know where she's at now?

Find Me Not 12
08-13-22, 22:05
Anyone know where she's at now?There is a Lupita at the Latina Parlour on Mesa and University.

About 5'3", DDs, J-Lo ass. Probably about 40 but still looks great. Is this the one you're looking for?

Uboatct
08-14-22, 16:12
Have never been. But heard it's a high quality massage with an occasional possibility of an ending. Can others provide a report / more info?

JoeMama74
08-14-22, 17:36
Long time monger visiting your town from the east coast. Anyone have any experiences with this spa? Please PM me if you do. I love Latinas and am interested in the menu, quality and price.

-Joemama74.

MurkinTwats
08-15-22, 09:26
Went there once a year or so ago when I needed a legit massage after tweaking my back and it had good reviews from men and women and didn't need an appointment. They were very flirty there, pretty sure I met Lin in red dress also (pretty hot), same scenario. I had went there for a massage only and wasnt trying anything with the lady I ended up with, but I'm sure If I would have pressed it, something could have happened. She actually gave a very good massage too. When I was leaving and getting my bottle of water at the front, I noticed a "happy birthday" sign hanging over the entrance to the back rooms. I asked if it was one of their bdays, and she just laughed and said no, that they are just very happy here, every day is a happy day. I haven't been back, but I'm assuming its Lin that text me with specials and to tell me that they have hired "new young ladies", asking when I am going to come by again. May have to try again just for the heck of it.

A too long did not read version is at bottom.

But here goes. I visited this place quite awhile ago (maybe 8 months to a year ago?) so not exactly a timely report. But my report would have been pretty boring anyway. Anyway, just want to know if others have had experiences here and what "kind" of place it actually is. Thinking of going back even if completely legit (as my experience was-although I didn't try anything or ask for anything else).

Ok here's some info. It is in Gilbert on Gilbert and Houston (between Baseline and Southern I believe). It is right next to an Enterprise rent a car. It has good reviews on yelp, but both from men and women. If it is truly legit, that is fine and here is why.

I walked in right when a couple walked in. The couple had just left the Enterprise when I was walking up and were literally the only other people walking around in the whole center so I definitely didn't think they were going to go in there. But the lady mentioned to her boyfriend that they could see if they had some type of massage while they waited (I guess for their rental car to be ready). Anyway I was like damn as I don't want others to arrive or even be in the lobby when I get into a massage or reflexology place. Lady from the couple said he (me) was here first as a beautiful (to me anyway) lady came out in a red dress. Turns out that was Lin. She was so pretty!

She walked me to a room and said the usual be right back or whatever or just get get undressed and lay under the sheet and a few minutes kind of thing. A few minutes later a knock and a different lady came in. She was pretty I guess, bot nowhere near same level as Lin. The other lady was in scrubs / track suit kind of thing that I've seen at most shops (mostly legit or happy level 1 at most for my experiences). Again, I didn't try anything with this other lady.

Little to no teasing and maybe I was just thrown off by the couple opening the door to the place basically exact same time I walked up or by the fact I was so looking forward to getting massage by Lin in the red dress (even If legit). I have never asked for different provider once one walked in for the massage. I should have asked if Lin would be my masseuse or not at the time, but didn't think about that. Other lady name (doubt she's there anymore) was Lina. She was nice and good massage. No complaints there. I asked her who lady in red dress (other lady) was when leaving and she told me that was Lin. I just said oh so she is the boss and Lina just kind of laughed / smiled and said yes.

I realize I could just call or stop in and request a massage by Lin herself, but wanted to ask first if anybody had any experiences with Lin or this place. It was a really nice, clean shop and massage by other lady was pretty good. I'd have no problem getting strictly legit massage here again but would want Lin so that's why I'm asking what kind of experiences others have had so I know what to expect next time (don't want to call and make appt if it usually is a "happy" kind of place, but don't want another therapist other than Lin if completely legit and don't really have time to wait in a lobby either).

Thanks in advance. I know it probably sounds crazy with all the shops out there, but I still remember Lin in that red dress and I usually know what to expect or not expect at a place. Also don't want to do the working way up to more option thing. If its completely legit, than that's maybe even better as I could use a good massage from a really pretty lady that has a shop open on the weekend. Just don't want to feel awkward either way (going in for truly legit when it's usually not, or hoping for teasing or trying something and it is completely legit)!

Sorry so long and rambling.

Here is too long didn't read version. Anyone have any experiences with Lin or with reflexology by Lin (shop)? Whether legit or not, I'm interested. Pm or Post here. Either is fine of course.

Thanks in advance and hope everyone has a great weekend!! On a side note, excited for football (regular season) to almost be here!

HL..

SugoiBoi
08-15-22, 11:20
Experienced Barbara, a super pretty Asian provider with manmade C's, S curve hips, and a really nice ass. Super sweet with a nice sultry voice.

My session with her was in San Diego earlier this summer, but she left before I could see her again. I remember she mentioned she had just came from working in Phoenix, so this a shot in the dark to see if she's popped back up recently, and if you all recognize the name. Thanks!

SonOfA
08-15-22, 21:59
Long time monger visiting your town from the east coast. Anyone have any experiences with this spa? Please PM me if you do. I love Latinas and am interested in the menu, quality and price.

-Joemama74.Tried going there a couple months back. Paid $40 house and was quoted $300 for FS. No negotiating. She was cute, but not $300 cute. I declined and left (she didn't give me back the room fee).

SonOfA
08-15-22, 22:02
Crystal is a wild experience. I can't wait to stuff that turkey when she comes back to Mesa.Totally agree. Just saw her based on some reports here. I couldn't last more than 5 minutes with her I was so turned on. That BJ alone I was ready to explode. She's a keeper.

Spice01
08-15-22, 23:22
Decide to go back to Invigorate after spending time with Summer and seeing Crystal on my way out. Thankfully, when I walked in, she was the one that answer the window. She smiled at me and said I remember you. Which I replied, "I remember you too, baby. " She asked how long I wanted to stay I said and hour. She said 60 and I paid her and welcomed in. She led me to a room then asked me if I wanted shower. I said declined because I old and get cold easily. She asked me if I wanted all of her and I said yes. Gave her the 160 and left to get the cover. I undressed and lay on the table. I was getting too excited. She came back and cleaned me a bit before starting. She started kissing wildly. Her soft lips kissing mine. I was just getting hard from that. She moved so I could suck on her breast which were soft as well. I could hear her moan as she felt me suck on her. I touch her kitty and could fell her getting wet. She moved to 69 and began to eat her out and she started to suck on me. Oh man, she her tongue action. I could fell her just going at my cock. Hearing her slurping and gawking sound just made me harder. She would moan as I ate her out and got to her sweet spot. She would wiggle and tighten when hitting that spot. She said I want you to fuck me. I nodded in agreement. She put on the cover and told me to get on top of her. She grabbed and put me in and began to go at her. I know I am old but I wanted to give it to her good. I pumped and pumped as she moaned. She kept saying Come on baby. Give it to me. She was working me good even though I was on top. She then said, let me fuck, and we switch one more time. She rode me good. I could feel the table move. Finally, we came together. We both just groan with ecstasy. I was tired. We were both sweaty. She got off and got some towels and tissue to clean of. She left to get a hot towel and I relax for a bit to catch my breath. She came back and we started talking. Her English is very good. She told me she I half French. What a beautiful woman. She help me get dressed and kiss me goodbye. She told me to comeback to see. I might just do that.

Zfrsx20
08-16-22, 00:34
Can any poster give me the run down on Latina Parlor in Mesa? I'm dying for a Latina. I've visited before and it was closed. I've had fun at AMP's but I need to F a bubble booty Latina.

GroveGuy91
08-16-22, 04:01
There is a Lupita at the Latina Parlour on Mesa and University.

About 5'3", DDs, J-Lo ass. Probably about 40 but still looks great. Is this the one you're looking for?What parlour are you referencing here?

Zfrsx20
08-16-22, 05:43
There is a Lupita at the Latina Parlour on Mesa and University.

About 5'3", DDs, J-Lo ass. Probably about 40 but still looks great. Is this the one you're looking for?Any more info on the ladies? I want to make a visit to Latina Parlor. I've been to Tops and TLC but I'm dying for a Latina.

Find Me Not 12
08-16-22, 10:55
Any more info on the ladies? I want to make a visit to Latina Parlor. I've been to Tops and TLC but I'm dying for a Latina.It's on Mesa drive and University.

GroveGuy91
08-16-22, 12:38
It's on Mesa drive and University.I saw people from a while back having trouble finding this place. There was a location mentioned on run maps - 337 and Mesa Dr, that's another person said was incorrect. Is there an address or phone number?

Nofapp
08-16-22, 15:38
Went on a Sunday night it was pretty busy had to wait 30 minutes at least.

Had the beautiful asian lady come to the window and told me to wait she was almost finished.

After we started our session another customer came in only two ladies working (other latina) with big ol' tits.

No rush at all did every position available finished in cover doggy style. She was actually tight, and the damn table moves around too much LOL she could take a pounding.

Paid $$ door fee included would head back but it's too far for me.

The neon hallway looks nice gives the massage parlor a good vibe.

MacAttack1
08-16-22, 16:41
TOFTT here boys. Other day was on my way to top to try Kieko but last minute call wanted to try something new. Saw little to no reviews on this place and the only reviews available were on RM but don't have an account for it. Walked up and and Lady (who later I find out is Sunday) asks if I had been here before and I just said its been a while. .7 at the front door. She looked decent. Had an ass, C bolts, alright face. They offer a ts and decided to take it. Very little teasing. Then off to the room where she gave a decent massage then about 15 min she began teasing the boys. Flipped over and asked what I wanted. Said everything and handed her the rest of the donation. Gave a CBJ which was a little upsetting since I could of had better at tops, at least she added some bls. Then went multiple position and finished in the bag. She didn't allow FIV, LFK/ DFK, or DATY. I think maybe since she didn't recognize me and maybe thought I was LE she was a little hesitant about stuff so maybe on another visit the ts and session menu might open up more. But YMMV. I probably won't be back at least anytime soon.

MacAttack1
08-16-22, 16:44
Do the girls play with each other during doubles?They did not. In fact every time they switched to do anything, they would have to wipe me down with a tissue or whatever. For example lets just say DFK wasn't that fun. Would not recommend either of them to do doubles.

Slacker30
08-16-22, 17:16
I saw people from a while back having trouble finding this place. There was a location mentioned on run maps - 337 and Mesa Dr, that's another person said was incorrect. Is there an address or phone number?It is in a white 2 story office building 1 block south of University on the east side of the street. Park in the lot. Downstairs as you walk in will see an open sign on the suite to the right. No sign on the door. Walk in. $240 at the door includes everything.

AzHooligan
08-16-22, 17:25
Anyone remember Elizabeth in East Mesa? Had a massage table setup in a spare room and could take a pounding. Older white lady, medium thick build. I would say maybe mid 50's. Anyone have any info on her? Been missing my old regular I would go to that could take a pounding. I like the older lady's that can enjoy what they do. Any info I'd appreciated.

Muuurkin
08-16-22, 19:33
It is in a white 2 story office building 1 block south of University on the east side of the street. Park in the lot. Downstairs as you walk in will see an open sign on the suite to the right. No sign on the door. Walk in. $240 at the door includes everything.How are the ladies at that one? I'm also looking for some Latinas that can take a pounding.

Jrcnr
08-16-22, 19:57
Went on a Sunday night it was pretty busy had to wait 30 minutes at least.

Had the beautiful asian lady come to the window and told me to wait she was almost finished.

After we started our session another customer came in only two ladies working (other latina) with big ol' tits.

No rush at all did every position available finished in cover doggy style. She was actually tight, and the damn table moves around too much LOL she could take a pounding.

Paid $$ door fee included would head back but it's too far for me.

The neon hallway looks nice gives the massage parlor a good vibe.I went there Friday night. I called ahead and asked if Crystal is working. I was told yes. Set an appt for 8 p. I walked in and talked with Summer; wow! I liked her; Crystal who LOL. I did ask for Crystal but she was busy. I asked if she is available. She was. I did 30 m for. 40. We went back to the room and was asked to take off the clothes and lay face down. She came back did a 10 m massage which was so-so. She worked her way down and did some teasing, asked me to flip and asked what I wanted. I elected to do hand and vocal. Gave. 140. All was great. I remember her from Mesa. I'll definitely repeat.

Bubba1979
08-16-22, 21:09
Anyone remember Elizabeth in East Mesa? Had a massage table setup in a spare room and could take a pounding. Older white lady, medium thick build. I would say maybe mid 50's. Anyone have any info on her? Been missing my old regular I would go to that could take a pounding. I like the older lady's that can enjoy what they do. Any info I'd appreciated.That was the good old days. She lived in several dilapidated trailers in East Mesa. Every time I saw her she would tell me she is "Going back to school".

For a while she had a good looking younger chick working with her. Can't remember her name now. She gave a great a great massage but I was always covered in oil.

Several times Ol Bubba had to pull over and take my shirt off and pour some MGD all over my torso and clean it with a towel to get rid of that shit before I got home.

A damn waste of the "Champagne of beers" She was super nice. Last time I saw her she was wondering around Lone Butte Casino, I was with my wife so I stared down at the carpet.

Like a service master technician.

Anyway. Google Elizabeth Foley Massage Mesa and you will see an old Facebook page and some other info to maybe contact her.

So. Here's to good friends, tonight is kinda of special. The beer we'll pour, must be something more, somehow. So tonight, tonight?

Let it be Lowenbrau. Dolan. Your a genius.

BisonHug91
08-16-22, 21:57
Been to a couple places in the last few months. But have been craving some Nuru massage action. Any decent places in the valley? I've been to tops TS was great, but was wondering if there is any with more oil massage instead of just TS. I am on the east side, but would be willing to drive if its worth it. Thanks!

Google135
08-17-22, 01:24
Hi all,

Has anyone had any luck getting a hold of Christina recently? She also went by the name Kyra. She was from Fountain Hills.

Thanks in advance.

PeninsulaJack
08-17-22, 09:19
This old man decide to hit one of his favorites places to get his stress off. I went to Great Spa and was greeted by good looking woman. She asked how long I wanted to stay. I said an hour then paid and went in. She led me to the room where she asked me if I wanted a shower and I said yes. She told me to get undressed and she would be right back. I undressed then came back to lead me to the shower. She told me to lay face down and she started to soak me with the warm water. She then got the soap and started to wash and body slide. I was getting turned on by the feel of her skin. She rinsed my back off and told me to flip over. She repeated the process and this time she gave a slow slubbering BBBJ. She sucked good for a bit. She rinsed me off again and dried then we headed back to the room. When we arrived at room, I finally had a good look at her. She was a looker. Small face and beautiful smile. She had a figure of a model. Very young. I said in her early 20's. I asked her name and she said Emma. Her looked just turned me on. She told me to lay down. I loved the way she caressed me and let suck on her nice tits. She started again with a BBBJ. Felt good that I almost blew in her mouth. I told I wanted to fuck her and she slipped the cover on then got on top. She rode me good. I could feel her tight pussy. Moved to doggy where I could see her face. I wanted to cum on her face. I went faster and I can her moan. I was getting closed and told to get down to blow of her face. I came on her good. We cleaned each other up. Got some water and got dressed. Gave her 160 and I was on my way. My favorite spot never fails me.Is Crystal still the mama there? Best AMP experience of my life was with her before she retired into being a mama. She was training a new girl who watched the entire encounter, but while we were in the table shower the entire staff watched. Back in the room the new girl (who was slender and cute, but flat front and back) took BJ instructions from Crystal before the cover went on. New girl didn't participate in the FS. At the end I wanted to blow on Crystal's face, but both girls got down to take it. New girl dodged but Crystal proudly took every shot. If she's still there and willing, my God is she worth it.

Ceejay13
08-17-22, 13:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.