PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Bad Influence
02-26-22, 11:01
Saw Chloe yesterday on my way to the airport. She's cute, love the firm body and great tits.

Cleo is a good fuck. Good BJ, enthusiastic sex. I liked her. She's not pretending to be my girlfriend, but knows her job and does it well.

Not sure what's going on, but she said they're closing for a month and to visit her at Aloha. Gave me a business card for Aloha. Yeah, I need that shit falling out of my pocket. I couldn't ditch that fast enough!

PhxFoodGuy
02-26-22, 13:45
https://www.bestprosintown.com/az/sun-city/sweet-asian-massage-/

Heard that Sun City West MPs didn't provide any extras. Thought I'd give it shot and TOFTT since it was so close to me. Walked into a clean lobby at 3:30, was greeted within 30 seconds, and I asked how many girls were available for a one hour massage. The greeter was smoking hot but she wasn't one of the girls. However the girl that showed up was hotter and dressed in a very revealing dress. Paid the. 6 then shoes off before entry into the hallway towards the rooms, suggest you have socks. Led to a clean room, was told to undress and lay down while she left the room. She was back within 5 minutes and did an 8/10 massage for a solid 30 minutes. YoYo would position herself during the massage that touching her was inevitable. Asked if it was ok to touch her during the massage and she said "yes". Found my way to her thighs and moved slowly under her dress to her nice firm butt. No panties! Ended the massage with a soft touch sensuous fingers caress over my neck, back, legs and very close to the man parts but never touched them. Until I moved one leg up and let the boys dangle. Then it was time for the flip and game on! She asked if I wanted this. She thrust her hips towards me. I said how much. She said 2 - I said I only have 1.20 - she pointed at her lips and said only this OK. I said OK. Paid and she left but was back within 2 minutes with a hot washcloth and a raincoat. I said no raincoat. She said 2 for no raincoat. I prefer BB but with her talent it didn't matter. She took her time and gave me a great time during the last 30 minutes. She'll be leaving the end of February.Which one is this one as the ad is no longer up.

Wormzer93
02-26-22, 14:48
I'll be visiting your city soon. I love tiny petite little spinners. Where could I find the best provider that would match that look? Reading reviews I'm thinking CC at Tops. Any other suggestions? TYIA.

MehMedic
02-26-22, 14:59
Hey. In from Chicago. Can anyone point me in a direction of some fun. I prefer young and small on top. Message is fine. Tia.

Youngin
02-26-22, 16:40
Hey guys,

I'm from Tucson but a long while ago. I saw Mya / Mia she was at Nelly spa. Anyone know if she's still around? I will be in Phoenix tomorrow 2/26.

Crazie
02-26-22, 22:14
How much is the regular tip at this place?They want a maximum tip. 3 years ago 200 for CBJ, 300 for FS. Saw Victoria a hot latina MILF. No negotiations claiming they take credit cards. Nope to that.

DontKnowMe19
02-27-22, 01:55
Wazzup. Former poster here, not in the area anymore. Will be visiting Phoenix this week. Was looking for info, about houses that are similar or better than M10 and Golden Spa. Any info is greatly appreciated.

PhxEngine
02-27-22, 07:50
Stopped by H&W near Ray / Rural in Chandler after my brother told me about the Lomi Lomi. Lomi was great and included very nice glute rub with lots of teasing. Nice happy finish but was then grossed out after watching the table get made with same dirty sheet and towel. I thought the towel by my face smelled stale during the rub. Wash the freaking sheets and towels! The next time / place this happens I plan on taking a piss or a dump somewhere in the room before I leave.Definitely agree with this and appreciate this kind of info. I've noticed this at other places in the past and would never return.

PhxEngine
02-27-22, 07:57
Saw Chloe yesterday on my way to the airport. She's cute, love the firm body and great tits.

Not sure what's going on, but she said they're closing for a month and to visit her at Aloha. Gave me a business card for Aloha. Yeah, I need that shit falling out of my pocket. I couldn't ditch that fast enough!Bad news! Anyone know anything more about this?

Jessie H
02-27-22, 16:13
Stopped by paradise Spa today because I wanted to see if the CiCi was gone, to my luck she still there. Black curlier hair nice baby small a size tits and very tight. She did an ok massage but as l was being massage she allowed touching and right away she took the panties off, she finished the massage and started a nice tease to get me hard. She asked to flip and we agreed on service, let me tell you this girl has one of tightens I have ever felt, man I could feel the walls and softness of it. She keep saying it was so big and she loved and I could tell because she was soaked and wet.

Red5643
02-28-22, 10:27
Apologies if this has already been covered, but are there any solid options for the early hours (4 am -7 am or so)? Interested in both storefronts or independent providers. Most shops I see don't open until either 9 or 10. I'm looking primarily in the Phoenix / Scottsdale area but also willing to drive for the right fit.

StopIt
02-28-22, 12:32
Apologies if this has already been covered, but are there any solid options for the early hours (4 am -7 am or so)? Interested in both storefronts or independent providers. Most shops I see don't open until either 9 or 10. I'm looking primarily in the Phoenix / Scottsdale area but also willing to drive for the right fit.City ordinances prohibit this so you will not find any at this hour. There used to be one on Curry road and Scottsdale road (Oriental Accupressure, ABC massage) that was in an unincorporated area of Maricopa county but the city of Tempe has now annexed this area so it is closed.

Baangs
02-28-22, 16:21
Going to be out there for the weekend. Any providers or AMPs ya'll know of out there?

JohnnyBuddha
02-28-22, 17:07
Bad news! Anyone know anything more about this?Not closing, just doing remodelling for one month. Open back up beginning of April.

HardanFast
02-28-22, 17:46
They have a piece of paper on the inside door as you exit with specific dates for when they are closing and for when they are reopening. Now, whether those hold or not is another question that can only be answered as the days pass. I asked the last time I was there, but my therapist either did not know the reason or declined to provide it. She said she did not know.

Bad news! Anyone know anything more about this?

ChattMan1962
02-28-22, 19:23
I will be staying at the Embassy Suites Biltmore next week. Any recommendations? I would love a girl who is willing to take off everything. But I'm mostly interested in a girl like CiCi at Paradise Spa Mesa mentioned in a recent post. Thanks in advance, guys.

IAmBusty1
02-28-22, 19:58
Does anyone know if they offer extra service?.

JohnnyBuddha
02-28-22, 21:06
They have a piece of paper on the inside door as you exit with specific dates for when they are closing and for when they are reopening. Now, whether those hold or not is another question that can only be answered as the days pass. I asked the last time I was there, but my therapist either did not know the reason or declined to provide it. She said she did not know.They are closed for one month to remodel, go see the girls at Aloha.

IndyJon
02-28-22, 21:40
Going to be out there for the weekend. Any providers or AMPs ya'll know of out there?Juliette (https://massage.eros.com/arizona/files/9015711.htm?cat=83) moved out there from where she was in west Phoenix. She's not in Maricopa but may be in Eloy or Arizona City. I've never seen her but I was hoping to one of these days.

WhiteSun777
03-01-22, 14:41
Does anyone know if they offer extra service?.Should be but that was a while back.

Boofoorashani
03-01-22, 15:10
Which one is this one as the ad is no longer up.Lily Spa.

1xx76 W Camino Del Sol #16, Sun City West, AZ 85375.

Park in the back since that where you'll exit.

Squawpeakguy
03-01-22, 16:15
I will be staying at the Embassy Suites Biltmore next week. Any recommendations? I would love a girl who is willing to take off everything. But I'm mostly interested in a girl like CiCi at Paradise Spa Mesa mentioned in a recent post. Thanks in advance, guys.Mesa or Sun City are a long ways away from the Biltmore.

Look into the Biltmore Clinic, it's just down 24th street before you get to Thomas Rd on the West side.

SPG.

Baangs
03-01-22, 19:34
Juliette (https://massage.eros.com/arizona/files/9015711.htm?cat=83) moved out there from where she was in west Phoenix. She's not in Maricopa but may be in Eloy or Arizona City. I've never seen her but I was hoping to one of these days.Thanks! I'll check her out.

Jrcnr
03-01-22, 21:30
They are closed for one month to remodel, go see the girls at Aloha.Exactly. Good thing Aloha and Golf are from the same family.

JohnnyBuddha
03-02-22, 03:02
Exactly. Good thing Aloha and Golf are from the same family.Not closing for a month to remodel, they have decided to postpone remodel for later in the year. Open Open Open.

Selasorp
03-02-22, 04:53
Thanks! I'll check her out.Her reviews are not good.

PhxEngine
03-02-22, 06:55
They have a piece of paper on the inside door as you exit with specific dates for when they are closing and for when they are reopening. Now, whether those hold or not is another question that can only be answered as the days pass. I asked the last time I was there, but my therapist either did not know the reason or declined to provide it. She said she did not know.Thanks all. I received a couple of private messages too and appreciate the clarification. I asked about this and got zero response. I think it was the language barrier. I totally missed the note on the door.

PhxEngine
03-02-22, 07:05
I'm sure this has happened before but never to me until this weekend. I was worried about tops closing so rushed there for a visit. I didn't get the girl's name, but she was very short, a little older than usual, and had bolt-ons. During our session she had a grumbling stomach and at the end she stepped away and let out a huge burp. Maybe this was why she kept doing handstands during our session as a distraction. Never had that happen before either and it was fine but just seemed a little bit over the top.

Hornyboss15
03-02-22, 12:03
Are these places actually legit or are they stings or fake. I'm a little paranoid about it. Any guidance would be appreciated. Also, how much does it usually go for? Any other places around mesa or anything? Any places that don't have just Asian girls?

Apex3333
03-02-22, 18:35
City ordinances prohibit this so you will not find any at this hour. There used to be one on Curry road and Scottsdale road (Oriental Accupressure, ABC massage) that was in an unincorporated area of Maricopa county but the city of Tempe has now annexed this area so it is closed.I didn't realize that's why they closed. Thanks for sharing. Not much of a loss since they charged too much, but they were the only late night option.

Red5643
03-02-22, 19:18
Thank you, this is helpful context!

I guess the shops are ruled out then. Anyone know of any reliable individual providers who offer early mornings?

City ordinances prohibit this so you will not find any at this hour. There used to be one on Curry road and Scottsdale road (Oriental Accupressure, ABC massage) that was in an unincorporated area of Maricopa county but the city of Tempe has now annexed this area so it is closed.

StopIt
03-02-22, 20:26
I didn't realize that's why they closed. Thanks for sharing. Not much of a loss since they charged too much, but they were the only late night option.I am wondering if Dream Palace will soon go too as we all know Tempe is not friendly to strip clubs.

IndyJon
03-02-22, 22:00
Her reviews are not good.Can you point me to where some of them are?

SimonWest08
03-03-22, 07:13
Her reviews are not good.Care to elaborate? I've been curious about her myself but never saw and reviews about her.

IndyJon
03-03-22, 09:12
Can you point me to where some of them are?Nevermind. I found some reviews here.

Jrcnr
03-03-22, 10:00
I didn't realize that's why they closed. Thanks for sharing. Not much of a loss since they charged too much, but they were the only late night option.I thought that place moved a little east towards Miller Rd, south on Curry. In a trailer. It's been a year or so when I was there last. I remember it was overpriced though. I don't know if uts still there. Remember it was open until after hours.

StopIt
03-03-22, 12:17
I thought that place moved a little east towards Miller Rd, south on Curry. In a trailer. It's been a year or so when I was there last. I remember it was overpriced though. I don't know if uts still there. Remember it was open until after hours.It was overpriced because it was the only one open after hours. Now that Tempe has annexed the area it no longer can do that. That is why they closed it in all locations.

Apex3333
03-03-22, 17:54
Went to Aloha this week. Drew a girl named Crystal who is visiting from California for a few weeks. Cute girl a nice big rack. Started with a table shower which was very thorough and included a nice BBBJ. Back to the room. Massage was pretty good. Flipped and continued with the BBBJ for a long time. She will take it really deep, and at one point I was standing while she was laying the table for some nice face fucking. On went the cover. Mish, standing mish, doggy. She was a lot of fun and I was completely drained. Paid. 5 for the 45 minutes plus $ . 6 donation.

Captain1954
03-03-22, 19:32
Well since this is my first report from Phoenix it's a double! Getting to know the area driving around stumbled on Panda 8 although sign says Ocean, older MT Coco? Took my house fee for 1/2 hour no TS straight to the room 5 minutes into a feather touch rub her "snatch"is placed on my hand along with a giggle and Ok she says who am I to argue play with kitty / clit and asked to flip about 10 minutes in no real ass or ball work but I was ready 200 🌹 I laughed and countered with 120 settled on 140 which seems to be the norm in the area lots of fake moaning and dirty talk which tends to turn me off filled the bag wiped of and out the door will not repeat.

Second stop was Asian Massage on w Coggins Suncity my MT was Linda 40,s but nice body wearing a very not sexy two piece "legit" therapist outfit not expecting much I hoped the massage would at least be good / therapeutic 20 minutes in suddenly the finer started rubbing the brown star fish and my hand immediately started rubbing the kitty stroked the boys and I flipped expecting only L1 but tried my luck for full service, again the 200 again the 120 finish at 140 off comes the outfit a little CBJ and then a very enthusiastic cow girl, finished she was sweating as it took a while cleanup hug, kiss water and away I went, I will repeat in a pinch because of the enthusiasm.

Sorry for such a long drawn out report.

Be safe happy mongering.

JChoi
03-03-22, 21:32
Went to Aloha this week. Drew a girl named Crystal who is visiting from California for a few weeks. Cute girl a nice big rack. Started with a table shower which was very thorough and included a nice BBBJ. Back to the room. Massage was pretty good. Flipped and continued with the BBBJ for a long time. She will take it really deep, and at one point I was standing while she was laying the table for some nice face fucking. On went the cover. Mish, standing mish, doggy. She was a lot of fun and I was completely drained. Paid. 5 for the 45 minutes plus $ . 6 donation.Very accurate report. I went in a pinch today and caught her too. Got some nice lips and that MILF look. Very decent BBBJ and it went on for awhile. Says she's Vietnamese and said her ankle was hurting because she slipped. Anyway I asked for a cim finish and she obliged. $. 6 and. 4 house fee. She's work the visit.

DannyBoy63
03-03-22, 22:44
Was in the west valley the other day and stopped by Great Spa. Nice girl named Angela, great big naturals and a nice ass. Table shower wasn't anything special, almost like she had a routine she followed but the view was awesome. What is up with all these girls eating out the brown star now? I've been doing this for over 20 years and it's only been in the last couple months that I have experienced that. On to the room where things got pretty good. Excellent BBBJ skills while I did some DATY, then cover up, cowgirl, standing MISH and then finished with her on her knees for BBBJCIM. She says she loves CIM, but was pretty quick to spit it in a cup and rinse with mouthwash. She is worth the trip. Standard room fee and tip.

Alan2020
03-04-22, 17:15
Wanted to have a repeat experience with Ana at H&W. So, called H&W and asked if Anna was working and made an appointment for 30 minutes later. When arrived, went to the room after fighting their attempts to upgrade the massage.

Once in the room, when the lady came in, it was hard to tell whether it was really Anna with the mask on. When asked what her name was, she kept dodging the question and later on said Yes. That her name was Anna.

But the massage experience was very different and when I confronted again, she said that her name was Lucy and said that she was new and didn't know of anyone by the name Anna. Her massage was good but was very upset with the fact that the front desk lady lied blatantly.

The music was also annoying as they had Pandora with ads and some dance music which doesn't go well with the massage. Add to the fact that Lucy kept trying to upgrade the massage again inside the room.

Overall it was a bad experience. The front desk lady apologized when payment was made. But no excuse for lying on purpose.

Kester Diamond
03-04-22, 19:08
So where are the ladies posting now that rub ratings has been taken down?

A search is questionable.

A look is dead.

TER only has ads for $500 hookers.

List crawler grosses me out.

Private delights is fine but can't be the only place.

TNA is slow.

And tryst was down all morning.

Heel Lover
03-04-22, 20:25
So where are the ladies posting now that rub ratings has been taken down?

A search is questionable.

A look is dead.

TER only has ads for $500 hookers.

List crawler grosses me out.

Private delights is fine but can't be the only place.

TNA is slow.

And tryst was down all morning.Just kidding. Try rub plus m plus d (altogether) dot com.

Add phoenix dot before rub to make searching easier. Found this info randomly can't even remember where. Might have been the maps of rub.

AzHooligan
03-05-22, 11:55
Popped in yesterday around 3 pm and it was dead! One girl came to the counter and said her name was Angela, short probably 5 foot and long dark hair looked very cute in a little floral looking romper / dress. Decided to go back and was amazed by the ass on her, you really couldn't see it at the counter till she opened the door and took me back. Placed the tip on the table and she took me to the shower. She played with the chocolate starfish and gobbled up some hot dog flavored water.

Went to the room after and she had me lay down and started with some 69 and she tried some deepthroat action that felt great! And she loved sucking on my balls for some reason, I didn't complain. I hit it doggy so I could see that ass and play with her butthole, she didn't mind me rubbing it just couldn't get a finger in. I ended up finishing with BBBJ while she was sucking my balls I ended up popping all over her face. She took it like a champ and laughed and cleaned herself off. Wish we had places this hood in chandler. Hate driving an hour for some fun but it was worth it!

DevilDawg85
03-05-22, 13:10
Anyone have any Intel on Dulse on MF?

Kristina was good with her hands. My stress was relieved.

Jeannie didn't mind showing how good her hands were but she was watching the time and wouldn't allow any mutual touching which turned me off. Said something like her boyfriend wouldn't like her to be touched. Not a good session.

Roxi is a legit, at her home massage. Nothing extra was going to happen.

Michele I finally got a response from her recently. She said she isn't taking any new clients which is too bad.

Ana is another legit, at her home massage. She is very good but nothing more than a great massage.

Marguerite was a studio massage and she didn't mind a do it yourself ending. She rubbed on me while I relieved my stress.

Tiffany was a legit at home massage and now is just outcall. Not a good session.

Jae is very good with her hands and let me play with her big amazing fun bags. I just had to be gentle but I was too excited. She is a great stress reliever and plays relaxing R&b music.

Devildawg over and out.

Uboatct
03-05-22, 17:58
Sara on MF is great. Quality massage w relaxation if you want.

I'd also like info on Dulse!

Too bad about Marguerite.

Anyone have any Intel on Dulse on MF?

Kristina was good with her hands. My stress was relieved.

Jeannie didn't mind showing how good her hands were but she was watching the time and wouldn't allow any mutual touching which turned me off. Said something like her boyfriend wouldn't like her to be touched. Not a good session.

Roxi is a legit, at her home massage. Nothing extra was going to happen.

Michele I finally got a response from her recently. She said she isn't taking any new clients which is too bad.

Ana is another legit, at her home massage. She is very good but nothing more than a great massage.

Marguerite was a studio massage and she didn't mind a do it yourself ending. She rubbed on me while I relieved my stress.

Tiffany was a legit at home massage and now is just outcall. Not a good session.

Jae is very good with her hands and let me play with her big amazing fun bags. I just had to be gentle but I was too excited. She is a great stress reliever and plays relaxing R&b music.

Devildawg over and out.

Kester Diamond
03-05-22, 18:46
Sara on MF is great. Quality massage w relaxation if you want.

I'd also like info on Dulse!

Too bad about Marguerite.Hold up, is relaxation a code for a tug finish?

I actually considered booking with her a couple times but can't get a massage now without a finish. Should I book with her?

Denton
03-05-22, 19:28
City ordinances prohibit this so you will not find any at this hour. There used to be one on Curry road and Scottsdale road (Oriental Accupressure, ABC massage) that was in an unincorporated area of Maricopa county but the city of Tempe has now annexed this area so it is closed.Tempe only annexed part of the county island to put a new apartment development in the city. Pretty sure that ABC massage property and Dream Palace are still in the now smaller county island.

Crush1238
03-06-22, 13:21
So I found myself in NW phoenix and decided to visit a well known spa that shares its name with tony the tigers slogan for frosted flakes. Now I am a long time monger for over 30 years now and have been to many many spas across the USA. I have never had a better experience. I opted for 1 hour (60) and a TS. I drew "apple" and was immediately enchanted and seduced by her. I left her tip ($2.) on the table before she entered She immediately giggled, French kissed me and *got naked and stayed the entire hour. She loves to kiss and was so into it I was a little taken back, it was the ultimate GFE. She started to undress me. When she knelt in front to remove my pants she kissed, caressed and BBJ. She removed my stinky soxs*and shoes and folded my clothes. This was before the TS even started. We then quickly moved into the TS area wrapped together in one towel through the hallway. Apple has the cutest laugh ever, it reminds me of many female anime characters. She is super affectionate and kisses through out, she will play with your hair and stick her tongue down*your throat spontaneously. If you had one night left to live you want to spend it with apple, She gave me* awesome soapy B2 B TS. She did it both on back and front. Titty fux was awesome- BBJ. Asked if I wanted Prostate Massage (I declined) -69 - clean water fun - 5 stars best ever. She loves to tell you she loves you. And how much she can't wait to have sex with you. I finally broke down and told she was the best ever and " I loved her" - she went crazy and kissed me so hard, so deep- ultimate GFE- She has a smoken body and is super pretty (late 20's) - She took every thing*I could throw into her.

She did everything I wanted. She didn't like her hair pulled or fiddling with her pearl but showed me where she liked it licked and love the brown eye. The mirrors around give great views- DATY-BBJ- DTHrt- squat 69- grabbed my head and fuxed my tongue. CFS was fantastic and energetic. She is loud and squeezes like mad. Finished back in 69- CIM never stopped until I said no more. Clean up both us with hot towels then laid on top of me and told me why and how much she loves me- I told her she could have all my money she said" baby I don't want your money I just want your heart" this is no lie and no bullshit. She finally told me time was up. She got my folded clothes and dressed me. She gave me a little more BBJ as she put on my shorts including my dirty sox and shoes. Once again if you had one night left to live you want to spend it with apple. She is here until the end of the month. Be nice, be kind and don't*ruin her. She is the absolute best.

Lurker Man
03-06-22, 17:00
Had a long rough day traveling to the Ren faire, so on the way back I did my usual method and searched for 'table shower massage' in Maps to see what was close since Top was not on the way. The closest one that popped up was Asian Town on Power in Mesa. Right off the highway, open to 10 pm, sounded like it would be what I was looking for. I get there about 845, they have a curtain closing off the view from the counter back. You have to go through the curtains to be at the counter. I asked for HR, she said she could do 45 because she had appt coming in. I said that was fine so she directed me to the room. Only her there, older, 40-ish, mom bod. Wearing pants, but also tank top so I figured no FS but maybe HE with some UTC roaming. The room was curtained not doored, I believe this is the backup table since the other room was doored. And there was a love seat to put clothes on. I started stripping while she untied the curtains and I asked if they had table shower-she said no. I was disappointed and didn't like my chances. The table had a cling wrap type layer over the sheets and no towel or top sheet, so my hopes raised back up a bit. Also the pillow was on the table covering the face hole. I laid down and waited a little longer than normal while she washed up and answered the door. She comes in finally and starts. She does the bare minimum drape of what felt like a hand towel to barely cover, so my hopes weren't crushed yet. Starts up the massage, and 5 min in her appointment shows up. So she leaves to get him started and situated in the other room. Comes back and starts back up. She also asks we can cut it to 30 min and she'll refund the difference. I was fine with that because I was sure nothing was going to happen now. It was ok massage, but she was all over the place. No pattern to it which is usually a good sign because if they're not giving you a good professional massage then maybe they're not there for the massage either. There was no teasing or 'accidental' brushing the places I really needed. Also, she wore food service type gloves during the massage. That was a new one for me. I think extras might be on the table, either for regulars or for when you're alone. But I wouldn't repeat.

Having struck out there, I did a search for late night and found one 10 min away that was open to 11. Headed over to Asian on Main across from Ross. Walked in and was happy to see the security door and closed window counter that you see at all your favorite places. I asked for HR, handed over the fee, and she welcomed me in. Her name was Joy, mid-20's, spinner type, hair past her ass, nice subtle bolt ons with 3/4 X3/8 nips, and a slinky black dress. The room had the security camera monitor, confirmation of my hopes. Went to the room and stripped down and was taking my time putting my hair up so I'd still be standing naked when she came back. That's also another good sign, when they are pretty fast coming back to the room so you might not be laying down ready. She barely got started when interrupted by someone that left their phone, so a few minutes of minor drama. But she comes back, and actually get better massage than the other place. Although she did quite a bit of the forearm rolling pin deal, which I'm not a big fan of, especially when they have bony elbows. She didn't do the usual 5 min of rubbing then start the teasing. She gave close to 30 min massage, very slight teasing-just a few brushes against it when rubbing the quads. Which since I was pretty sure how things were going to finish, I was thrilled with getting some decent massage time. And got a triple hot towel back drape with some massage through it for the backside finish. On the flip, she gives a compliment as I pop out from the drape. But doesn't go right for it. Still does some forehead and chest massage. She does step it up a notch by rubbing down the chest and making sure her tits get in your face, then asking if it's ok. Duh. So, she motions if I want level 1, or level 2, I motion for level 3, which made her giggle. She asked earlier if it was my first time there, so she teased me about knowing the sign. I had my tip all ready to go. She steps out for supplies and when she comes back, she pats down my clothes heap to make sure there was no camera. First time that's happened to me. She strips down and looked as good as I imagined. I put her on the table and start things off with DATY. She stopped me after a few because she said she was going to cum and wanted to switch to 69. So we have fun with that before she decides to go for a ride. She is a great cowgirl, standard and Asian style. Switched to standing mish, and she locked me in, both with her legs and kegels. She was trying to speed me up, but at least she was going about it subtly instead of the ones that do the Vulcan finger vise to tighten up. I was getting close so switch to doggy for the finale. She could tell and said she was coming too, to guarantee me crossing the finish line in a big way, or maybe a sliver of possibly that was actually the case. Got the hot towel cleanup and a Listerine rinse for anyone going home to someone that wouldn't appreciate smelling pussy on your breath. She made sure I knew her name and to ask for her next time. Despite all the fun crammed in, was only about 45 min, but I didn't feel shorted on time at all. Wonderful experience, would most definitely repeat. Only downside was no table shower offered / available. Door fee. 6, tipped $. 6. -I didn't ask how much for FS, she didn't say, I simply had the standard fee ready to go. You could try to negotiate if you want. I was fine with not asking and being quoted $$, haggling down, and getting subpar service because they feel cheated.

GroveGuy91
03-06-22, 17:51
You guys can go try Mya at studio E or wherever she's at in the west side. Truthfully, I prefer Mya over Melissa that was here from sf.Took your advice and tried Mya at studio E. My goodness, if you like curves she is amazing. She was clothed when the massage started, get her in a thong and bra and asked for extras. She said none where available. It was a quick massage, HJ finish about 15 minutes total. I will be back to see if the menu opens up more.

Keldo
03-06-22, 20:26
So I found myself in NW phoenix and decided to visit a well known spa that shares its name with tony the tigers slogan for frosted flakes. Now I am a long time monger for over 30 years now and have been to many many spas across the USA. I have never had a better experience. I opted for 1 hour (60) and a TS. I drew "apple" and was immediately enchanted and seduced by her. I left her tip ($2.) on the table before she entered She immediately giggled, French kissed me and *got naked and stayed the entire hour. She loves to kiss and was so into it I was a little taken back, it was the ultimate GFE. She started to undress me. When she knelt in front to remove my pants she kissed, caressed and BBJ. She removed my stinky soxs*and shoes and folded my clothes. This was before the TS even started. We then quickly moved into the TS area wrapped together in one towel through the hallway. Apple has the cutest laugh ever, it reminds me of many female anime characters. She is super affectionate and kisses through out, she will play with your hair and stick her tongue down*your throat spontaneously. If you had one night left to live you want to spend it with apple, She gave me* awesome soapy B2 B TS. She did it both on back and front. Titty fux was awesome- BBJ. Asked if I wanted Prostate Massage (I declined) -69 - clean water fun - 5 stars best ever. She loves to tell you she loves you. And how much she can't wait to have sex with you. I finally broke down and told she was the best ever and " I loved her" - she went crazy and kissed me so hard, so deep- ultimate GFE- She has a smoken body and is super pretty (late 20's) - She took every thing*I could throw into her.

She did everything I wanted. She didn't like her hair pulled or fiddling with her pearl but showed me where she liked it licked and love the brown eye. The mirrors around give great views- DATY-BBJ- DTHrt- squat 69- grabbed my head and fuxed my tongue. CFS was fantastic and energetic. She is loud and squeezes like mad. Finished back in 69- CIM never stopped until I said no more. Clean up both us with hot towels then laid on top of me and told me why and how much she loves me- I told her she could have all my money she said" baby I don't want your money I just want your heart" this is no lie and no bullshit. She finally told me time was up. She got my folded clothes and dressed me. She gave me a little more BBJ as she put on my shorts including my dirty sox and shoes. Once again if you had one night left to live you want to spend it with apple. She is here until the end of the month. Be nice, be kind and don't*ruin her. She is the absolute best.I've been watching this forum for awhile now while debating making a day trip down to indulge in what you've all got going on down there. This post may have taken me over the edge. Wow.

Miguel Honcho
03-07-22, 00:40
Popped in yesterday around 3 pm and it was dead! One girl came to the counter and said her name was Angela, short probably 5 foot and long dark hair looked very cute in a little floral looking romper / dress. Decided to go back and was amazed by the ass on her, you really couldn't see it at the counter till she opened the door and took me back. Placed the tip on the table and she took me to the shower. She played with the chocolate starfish and gobbled up some hot dog flavored water.

Went to the room after and she had me lay down and started with some 69 and she tried some deepthroat action that felt great! And she loved sucking on my balls for some reason, I didn't complain. I hit it doggy so I could see that ass and play with her butthole, she didn't mind me rubbing it just couldn't get a finger in. I ended up finishing with BBBJ while she was sucking my balls I ended up popping all over her face. She took it like a champ and laughed and cleaned herself off. Wish we had places this hood in chandler. Hate driving an hour for some fun but it was worth it!That is what I call a "Great Spa".

DudeBuckets
03-07-22, 01:29
Anyone know a place that gives the gluteus lots of attention?.

ParlarPat
03-07-22, 09:42
Went to Tops last week so a girl whose name I could not make out. Wylan, or Hawaiian? She had darker skin with a tattoo at the base of neck.

Anyways, paid. 6 to house and $. 6 to her. She did a lot of acrobatic moves, even during BBBJ, but was not all that into it and it was short. Did cfs as well. Did not seem all that and kind of felt rushed.

JohnnyBuddha
03-07-22, 20:12
I was on the NW side of town and decided to stop by Nirvana. I was very glad I stopped because Nana came the the window to welcome me. I have seen her before on the east side of town and she is amazing. Young, beautiful Indonesian girl with a smoking hot body. She has a great attitude, speaks good English, and provides great service. I went for an hour and was not disappointed. I'm not going to write a novel like the folks below me, if you want a great session with a wonderful provider, go see Nana. There is also a pretty little petite girl with long black hair named Jessica that I got to meet on the way out. Left with a smile and a bottle of water for the road. I am going to have to visit this side of town more often.

Kester Diamond
03-07-22, 20:35
I was on the NW side of town and decided to stop by Nirvana. I was very glad I stopped because Nana came the the window to welcome me. I have seen her before on the east side of town and she is amazing. Young, beautiful Indonesian girl with a smoking hot body. She has a great attitude, speaks good English, and provides great service. I went for an hour and was not disappointed. I'm not going to write a novel like the folks below me, if you want a great session with a wonderful provider, go see Nana. There is also a pretty little petite girl with long black hair named Jessica that I got to meet on the way out. Left with a smile and a bottle of water for the road. I am going to have to visit this side of town more often.How about the basics, did she suck you off? Did she tease your balls and asshole? Did you fuck her? How much?.

LGBrandon
03-07-22, 23:23
How about the basics, did she suck you off? Did she tease your balls and asshole? Did you fuck her? How much?.Same level service as Gspa.

PaRepeat
03-08-22, 10:19
Just kidding. Try rub plus m plus d (altogether) dot com.

Add phoenix dot before rub to make searching easier. Found this info randomly can't even remember where. Might have been the maps of rub.Actually a couple weeks before RR shut down, when you went to RR, it directed you to MD automatically. Some providers believe they just shut down RR burning their payment for the ads.

JohnnyBuddha
03-08-22, 13:46
How about the basics, did she suck you off? Did she tease your balls and asshole? Did you fuck her? How much?.I would have to reply full service massage and I paid what I paid.

Kurby
03-08-22, 16:32
Anyone know a place that gives the gluteus lots of attention?.I had luck with that at H&W. Just stick your ass up a bit when she's rubbing and she will really get in there. I got up on my knees almost and she got on the table behind me and rubbed very close but not touching my asshole. She also stuck a fingertip in my ass during the HJ at the end. Anna I think it was, idk I don't ask for names usually.

BestKiter
03-08-22, 16:43
Just a heads up for all that prefer young, slim and great service.

I saw Emma yesterday for the first time and can only say that I will be back again 🤗.

Cute, slim, nice C cups, around 5' short and service was surprisingly great. (Being only 22)!!

Enjoy guys.

Kester Diamond
03-08-22, 19:19
I would have to reply full service massage and I paid what I paid.So your reviews aren't really reviews, just whimsical thoughts of the time you had and of no value to gents looking for info on a provider?.

Good to know.

JohnnyBuddha
03-08-22, 20:38
So your reviews aren't really reviews, just whimsical thoughts of the time you had and of no value to gents looking for info on a provider?.

Good to know.I got a massage at a massage parlor, I had a good experience, and left happy. I need to give you details, I said it was a full service massage. I told the readers what she looked like. If you need more info. , you could message me or maybe go see her. You have been around for a long time and have posted many reviews. If you need more information here you go, DATY, then 69, then many positions. I paid for an hour which costs 60 and gave a tip for a wonderful experience of 180. I got a massage followed by a lot of fun from a smoking hot massage therapist.

Ddrivernkc
03-08-22, 21:35
I got a massage at a massage parlor, I had a good experience, and left happy. I need to give you details, I said it was a full service massage. I told the readers what she looked like. If you need more info. , you could message me or maybe go see her. You have been around for a long time and have posted many reviews. If you need more information here you go, DATY, then 69, then many positions. I paid for an hour which costs 60 and gave a tip for a wonderful experience of 180. I got a massage followed by a lot of fun from a smoking hot massage therapist.Very well put Kester.

HardanFast
03-08-22, 23:56
I just returned from Top where I drew Emma. By the way, mamasan said Chloe has moved to Great in Glendale, so I will have to make a trip out there to see her again. But, I digress. Emma took me back for a lengthy shower where she slipped and slid all over both sides of me and gave me a little salad preview. Then we went back to the room for a short massage that quickly led to some fun when I started rubbing her clit. Unlike some, she lifted her leg to give me full access and as I gently slipped a finger in I noticed that she was already getting quite wet. Maybe it is partly her youthful age since women tend to lubricate less as they age. She is most certainly early 20's actual age. She is just really responsive. Then we tried a little 69 and progressed through mish to K9 to RCG where I lost it in the bag. Oh, yes, somewhere in there, she finished the salad, too. She is about 5' and definitely a spinner with B size headlights. Overall, a fantastic time.

MWiggly2
03-09-22, 16:10
Senior from Chicago. I'll be in town for a conference next week. Can someone recommend an AMP / EMP near Scottsdale Road and E. Indian Bend? I think this area is Paradise Valley?

I'm either looking for a quality FS experience or a quality massage and HE. . good massage rarely goes with good FS, so I want to walk away with at least one being good. If there is a place that has both, please let me know.

Ddrivernkc
03-09-22, 18:27
Read a review on her last week. Almost sounded TGTBT. Well I confirm it was. Apple is a cute mid twentys girl with a smoking body. Large naturals (at least looked nat). Here's where my experience differed for last review. The main thing that drew me in was dfk. And a GFE type experience. Arrived mid day. Was greeted by the infamous Chloe. Asked for apple. Said she was busy for another ten minutes. Np I waited. Apple comes in. I was very pleased with her looks. So I went right for a dfk. To verify it was her. Yep. Dropped same tip the other reviewer paid. Which is about 40 more than the std tip. Good table shower. There was no doubt she was acting. DFK, Daty, BBBJ, cfs once back in the room. Daty. Didn't want me to get near her clit. Pretty sure she didn't want to cum. Eventually I was able to cum. It took me a while as the acting on her part didn't do it for me.

There ya go. Another review to go with the stellar one.

KimikoIchi
03-10-22, 19:48
I went to Top to see Emma.

She was there and told me she's 22. She doesn't speak English.

And her service was not great as I expected.

I would not go back to see her again.

FinTheChatBois
03-10-22, 23:51
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Eze777
03-11-22, 07:42
Read a review on her last week. Almost sounded TGTBT. Well I confirm it was. Apple is a cute mid twentys girl with a smoking body. Large naturals (at least looked nat). Here's where my experience differed for last review. The main thing that drew me in was dfk. And a GFE type experience. Arrived mid day. Was greeted by the infamous Chloe. Asked for apple. Said she was busy for another ten minutes. Np I waited. Apple comes in. I was very pleased with her looks. So I went right for a dfk. To verify it was her. Yep. Dropped same tip the other reviewer paid.I've had Apple twice now, I have pretty much no good things to say about her besides her looks. First time was a few months ago at GS. Paid for a half hour and asked for a TS first, and it was very rushed compared to usual. Back in the the room she asked what I wanted, I said BJ only today and she said okay pay first (not really against this but it's not my favorite either, I've been there enough that they should know I'll never stiff). I pay $. 2 which is my usual for BJ, and she immediately asks for more. I say that's what I always pay and she asks for $. 4 and says "baby I take care of you good". I reluctantly oblige and say "only because you're beautiful" (which I'll give her that, she is a dime. Not like she's head and heels above any of the other girls there though).

Well she didn't take care of me good like she promised. I like girls to at least try to deepthroat me with my BJ, and she wouldn't even entertain it "no too big" (and I'm not big, maybe slightly above average at best). Then she started jackhammering away while just sucking the tip, clear she was trying to rush me out the door. Finally feel like finishing when she's on her knees in front of me, I warn her and she says "not in my mouth" and moves to the side and started jerking like she wants me to finish on the tile floor. I don't fucking think so. So I have her lay on the bed and get on top and start titfucking her, tell her I want to finish on her face, she says "not on my face". Never heard so many no's at Great Spa before, really kills the mood for me. So I say fine I'll finish on your boobs, and I keep titfucking until I'm there. I warn her again and first thing she does it flinch and look away and put both hands up to block her face. I already told you I wouldn't finish on your face, WTF is your problem? After all is said and done, she wipes off her chest first with a towel, I'm waiting for her to come clean me up but she never does, just hands me a towel on her wait out the door. Doesn't walk me out, nothing. Don't know what the hell her problem was.

I got her again at Nirvana a few weeks ago. Girl who walked me to the room was a cute little thing with small boobs, was hoping to get her but nope, after I'm naked in the room in walks Apple. I almost just wanted to leave but I was thinking with the wrong head and decided to give her another shot. Half hour again, didn't ask for TS this time, got about 5 minutes of a decent massage with lots of teasing. On the flip she asked what I wanted and again I went for BJ. Didn't even want to bother haggling with her again and kill the mood for me so I just put out the $. 4, this time it's the same fucking routine but she wants $. 6 !! LOL I should just walked out then, I told her no way I always get FS for $. 6, that I'm already being very generous at $. 4 , she eventually agreed and said "next time $. 6" yeah in your f*ing dreams there will be a next time.

Usually I like to be in control for a lot of the BJ, but this time I decided to just let her take the lead and enjoy. Granted it was a lot better experience than the last BJ, maybe she has issues being submissive or something. Finally near the end I warn her and say I want to finish in her mouth, she declines and says "here baby" and aims it at her chest. And her chest is a very nice sight, I'll give her that, so I just finish up there. This time she was a lot nicer at the end at least, told me to lay down and cleaned me up with the towel and even got me dressed. Gave me a hug and a kiss and said "come see me again baby", don't think I will Apple!

MWiggly2
03-11-22, 11:13
In reading the reviews Great Spa sounds like the place for me. However, I am traveling and staying in Scottsdale. Great Spa is 40 minutes away from my hotel and I don't have a car and Uber would be pretty $$. Are there any similar spas closer to or in Scottsdale? If not, can someone recommend a solid outcall provider?

Ddrivernkc
03-11-22, 11:51
In reading the reviews Great Spa sounds like the place for me. However, I am traveling and staying in Scottsdale. Great Spa is 40 minutes away from my hotel and I don't have a car and Uber would be pretty $$. Are there any similar spas closer to or in Scottsdale? If not, can someone recommend a solid outcall provider?Closest is Top Spa in Mesa. Very comparable to GS. Not sure if its close enough to Uber to though.

Steve4848
03-12-22, 00:40
Just stopped for a dream. Paid house fee and tossed them an extra $40. That always gets their attention. Grabbed emma and went back for TS. She's so playful and bubbly and happy. Love it. Got the great washdown, salad toss and some BBBJ. Went and played with her bean and got her going well. Back to room and the virtually non-existent massage began. Flipped and did the 69, while I enjoyed some deep covered BJ from her. Then she hopped on and rode, then mish, then flipped her doggy and really hammered on her. Pretty vocal tonight. Not sure if getting better at acting, or actually into it. She was definitely naturally wet as hell and I must confirm, the little lady is tight. Sadly these reports will ensure she's blown out in no time, but while it lasts enjoy it! Threw here 2 bills as she deserves it imo given the enthusiasm.

Interestingly, Helen wandered in and wiped me down after. She pulled her big titties out and threw her snatch up for me to rub while cleaning me up while being quite friendly. She definitely wanted a go. Likely a result of me unnecessarily throwing too much money at them, but to each their own, right? I like to throw a little more and now when I go back tomorrow they will work extra hard for the tip (I hope).

All in all, a good visit. Stay safe fellas!

Phx42
03-12-22, 10:25
Does anyone have any information on legit spas or therapists that will allow little to no draping during a body scrub or massage?

There used to be a high end spa in Scottsdale that would do body scrubs with a Vichy shower and they would not cover me at all. Nothing ever happened, but the thrill of the flash was always exciting! Looking for a similar place. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Ddrivernkc
03-12-22, 15:39
Was looking for a R&T. Heard HW was a good one. Went in. Mamasan. Said they were busy wait 10 min. Ok. I know hooker logic 10=20. After 20 mm came in said new girll here soon. 10 more minutes new girl shows up. Lisa / Lucy?. Paid house fee. Made sure she saw my wad of cash. Laid down. She covers me completely with a sheet. I throw that shit aside. She kept recovering me. Then started a lame massage. The uncover. Recover went on a few times. I gave her all the signals. She kept up with lame massage. Finaly the flip. I tried to persuade her. We bantered a little. Complemented each other. Being a little playful. I uncover. She recover. Finaly I stood up dressed and walked out. MM followed me outside asked what's wrong. I said NO GOOD. She said I give you discount. $10. Fuck that I just wasted 45 minutes for nothing.

Not saying this place is no good. Just relaying my experience.

Desert Rat
03-12-22, 21:06
I like Great Spa and have been visiting there for a least a dozen years. I went last night and drew Apple. She is from Hong Kong and we talked about the City and gambling trips to Macau. I paid $60 to the house for an hour and $180 to her for around the world. I had a fun TS with her all over me including a BBBJ and LFK. In the room she gave a fair amateur massage. She did more BBBJ and slapped on a raincoat. She rode me forward and back. I finished pounding her in mish on the table. She was sweet, funny, and very attractive. My very mediocre Mandarin made her laugh and we hugged often during the session. A strange dude showed up as I was getting dressed and the ladies went into lockdown. Apple asked me not to leave the room. I could see from the cameras the dude had on a surgical mask and a hoodie. The other girl put the guy in a room and then they started chattering about what to do with him. I guess he stripped down and asked for a HJ so the all clear was given. I offered to stay but she said they have backup if a man gets out of hand. YMMV, but a good time was had by this old fart.

BerryGood
03-12-22, 23:44
This old decided to go to Great Spa. I came in and was greeted by a very gorgeous girl. I paid for the hour and came in then she led me to a room. I asked what was her name and she said Sunflower. Very unique name for this place. She told she wanted something different than the usual name. To my surprise she spoke good English. She asked if I wanted a shower, I declined. Its still too cold for this old coot. I took of my clothes and lay down. She grabbed a few cloths to clean me a bit before we began. She quietly asked her what I wanted and told her. She smiled and went to get the tools to start. She came back and undressed. Boys, she has a great body. She let me grab a boob to see if they were fake and no. All natural like the dear lord made. I began to caress her. We got hot and I began so suck on her nipples. She felt like she liked it. She lay me down and began to suck on my and work down to the head. She began and felt so good. The way she caressed and lick my balls felt so good. She got me so hard that I couldn't take it anymore and asked to get on. She put on the hat for safety and climbed on. She felt so good. I could fell her even with the cover on. We moved to missionary and I just went at it. I could feel her pussy wall just grab on to my dick. Moved to standing mish where I got a little more power. Let loose and came. So good. We began to clean each other and got dressed. She is a very good conversationalist. Gave the $160 said goodby and of I went. I will comeback and see her.

Steve4848
03-13-22, 03:02
So I travel to the phoenix area and saw emma yesterday per the dream I reported on yesterday. I repeated with her this afternoon and basically same exact report. Go se emma.

Now onto the evening appointment. I had set up an appointment with Paulina Dreaming of Paulinadreaming.com. She advertises on adult search among others too. Her website is well curated and I made the appt. Via phone call then got a text. Got address after setting up a time and when I got to the lot, did a call and was guided in. Then the fun began.

Fellow mongers, this one is one card shy of a full house / on a different planet. Bottom line I willl never forget this one.

So I get into the place and she is clearly NOT the girl in the photos on her website, which she readily admits once I am on the table after being told I must shower and oblige even though I just did at my hotel. So I try to make nice and get on table and am very polite. She the launces into, no joke, 60 full minutes of non-stop talking about what I can only say are conspiracy theories. It. Was. Wild.

She was explaining to me how 5 g telecom interacts with the aluminum in vaccines to cause cancers. She went into great detail about how she basically drinks watered down chlorine to "help" her health, meanwhile she is severely skinny to the point of looking like she is on something. She told me all about her boyfriend in florida that is a programmer that she is going to live with but because he is a scorpio he doesn't talk much so doesn't match with her well. Then got a full explanation of the cat ashes in the urn on the counter, then a lesson in treating polio with herbs.

She is honestly a nice enough gal that clearly has had a bit of rough life but making due, but looks nothing like her site. And, as I said, wildly readily admits she found the photos of someone else that "looks like her" on the web.

She did a decent massage, but literally talked so much I couldn't bust.

Also, wildly, I laid out 250 for her #2 massage which on her site says 60 min. Massage and covered french, which I confirmed with her. However, no french was offered. I was treated to a full discussion of how her period was slighly off due to the imbalance in vaccines being around her from other clients. And how she combated it with the bronze mesh lining she put on her computer router and cell phone.

All in all a total waste of time, total bait and switch, and the gal lives on another planet. Save your money fellas.

I am chalking the 250 up to literally the most wild / interesting / funny / ridiculous massage provider I have ever seen, and I have seen alot in alot of cities. I will never forget this one. I mean I am literally just replaying the stuff she said in my head and patting myself on the back for even being able to stay hard during the ordeal. If you feel like blowing 250 to be entertained this is it.

Stay safe.

Selasorp
03-13-22, 06:21
Lucy gives hand shakes normally, but to be honest, that place is a waste, even with a hs you usually get a grandma. I have had good service there in the past, wayyy past. I have also cut a session short and demanded a refund. They are known to just toss anyone your way when you book someone specific

Was looking for a R&T. Heard HW was a good one. Went in. Mamasan. Said they were busy wait 10 min. Ok. I know hooker logic 10=20. After 20 mm came in said new girll here soon. 10 more minutes new girl shows up. Lisa / Lucy?. Paid house fee. Made sure she saw my wad of cash. Laid down. She covers me completely with a sheet. I throw that shit aside. She kept recovering me. Then started a lame massage. The uncover. Recover went on a few times. I gave her all the signals. She kept up with lame massage. Finaly the flip. I tried to persuade her. We bantered a little. Complemented each other. Being a little playful. I uncover. She recover. Finaly I stood up dressed and walked out. MM followed me outside asked what's wrong. I said NO GOOD. She said I give you discount. $10. Fuck that I just wasted 45 minutes for nothing.

Not saying this place is no good. Just relaying my experience..

Davig
03-13-22, 11:06
Stopped by Aloha cherry met me at the window.

Escorted me to the room and told me to get ready returned a few minutes later.

Very nice relaxing massage a little attention to the boys and starfish reaching under.

On the flip very nice BBBJ Payed attention to the boys a little tickling of the starfish again.

Since I was at Aloha decided to go to the luau. She seem to enjoy it. Covered up then I traveled to the other islands. Very nice relaxing trip. Will visit the islands again.

SuitNTie420
03-13-22, 11:11
I stopped into Great Spa last night after my flight landed and I felt the need to relax. When I entered, the super fun mama took my money and told me she had a new girl named Apple for me to try. Who was I to resist? Shortly after entering my room a beautiful Asian woman with very large natural breasts came in with the cutest smile on her face. The teasing began immediately as she got me hard before we even made it to the shower. After a great table shower with a good scrub, a good tongue lashing and a blow job that almost made me lose it right there, we headed back to the room for the real fun. This girl was absolutely wild! She basically threw me on the table and mounted me as soon as we got in there for a great ride. I think my pelvic bone is a little bruised actually from her fucking me so hard but I'm not complaining, it was awesome. We went through several positions and I finally finished in doggy with her looking over her shoulder at me with a big grin on her face. I'll be in town for a few weeks and can't wait to see what other lovely ladies are working their magic. Zero complaints, awesome time, would (and will) see again!

TheJanitor
03-13-22, 13:36
All,

Does anyone remember the name of or have the contact info for the therapist that worked off 32nd St and IS / Thomas? She worked out of a tiny little brown strip of buildings with individual offices that has since been demolished. Was active at the location maybe as recent as 5 years ago. Was a white woman in her late 30's, gave a hell of a massage and I believe she owned horses.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Member #6524
03-13-22, 18:26
Forgot to let you know about Eva when I went last week to Nirvana. I try to go the first week of the month to try out the new girls. Eva definitely was green and her English was nearly non existent which made the beginning of the season awkward. She walked in and started to undress me and got naked. This girl is really pretty, nice body, fake D's and a nice face, 26 years old Chinese girl. She was going straight for the BBBJ but I asked for a massage which she obliged. The massage was just her sitting on my butt and pushing my shoulders, so that sucked but it was hot her naked ass on mine. I turned over and she did BBBJ which was nice then she laid on the table and damn, she has a beautiful pussy. I went to DATY but she said no, too bad because she doesn't look like she's had much action yet. I got on top and she asked for another $. 6 and I told her I gave you 1. 5 and that's all I always pay and she said ok. Now I'm wondering if she meant $. 6 for BBFS because her English was so bad, IDK. Anyway, she covered me up and went at it mish, doggy and Asian CG and blew. That pussy was real tight. Going to go back before she leaves for another go if I can, you don't get tight pussies like that often in this gig.

DSmithPl80
03-14-22, 11:59
I've seen the ads for this service as well as the "instructional videos" on what to expect. Has anyone enlisted the service? Is it worth it? I looks amazing but I'm not sure it would be as fun when you aren't able to see and touch while being "serviced". Curious to hear that all you mongers thing.

LuvingFully
03-14-22, 15:43
All,

Does anyone remember the name of or have the contact info for the therapist that worked off 32nd St and IS / Thomas? She worked out of a tiny little brown strip of buildings with individual offices that has since been demolished. Was active at the location maybe as recent as 5 years ago. Was a white woman in her late 30's, gave a hell of a massage and I believe she owned horses.

Any help would be much appreciated.I knew this one: https://www.facebook.com/Loveswan.

PhxEngine
03-15-22, 01:04
Has anyone tried taking a girlfriend to enjoy a different kind of spa day? Maybe not one of the FS places, but how about one that is slightly more legit. Any recommendations?

StanfMan
03-15-22, 10:57
This one now works with Chastity at her scottsdale studio.

I knew this one: https://www.facebook.com/Loveswan.

Surf5637
03-15-22, 12:45
I'm thinking of heading to Golf Spa tonight? Looks like there have been great reviews. Any additional words of wisdom?

AzLionsFan01
03-16-22, 08:55
I'm thinking of heading to Golf Spa tonight? Looks like there have been great reviews. Any additional words of wisdom?Have fun! Always a great time there for me.

TucsonMonger
03-16-22, 18:10
Stopped by Aloha cherry met me at the window.

Escorted me to the room and told me to get ready returned a few minutes later.

Very nice relaxing massage a little attention to the boys and starfish reaching under.

On the flip very nice BBBJ Payed attention to the boys a little tickling of the starfish again.

Since I was at Aloha decided to go to the luau. She seem to enjoy it. Covered up then I traveled to the other islands. Very nice relaxing trip. Will visit the islands again.Am I to understand that Greek was to be had?

BeaverTamer
03-17-22, 01:07
I stopped into Great Spa last night after my flight landed and I felt the need to relax. When I entered, the super fun mama took my money and told me she had a new girl named Apple for me to try. Who was I to resist? Shortly after entering my room a beautiful Asian woman with very large natural breasts came in with the cutest smile on her face. The teasing began immediately as she got me hard before we even made it to the shower. After a great table shower with a good scrub, a good tongue lashing and a blow job that almost made me lose it right there, we headed back to the room for the real fun. This girl was absolutely wild! She basically threw me on the table and mounted me as soon as we got in there for a great ride. I think my pelvic bone is a little bruised actually from her fucking me so hard but I'm not complaining, it was awesome. We went through several positions and I finally finished in doggy with her looking over her shoulder at me with a big grin on her face. I'll be in town for a few weeks and can't wait to see what other lovely ladies are working their magic. Zero complaints, awesome time, would (and will) see again!I'm visiting Phoenix next week. This place seems to get good reviews here. Where is it located?

EyeEatAss
03-17-22, 08:42
[Deleted by Admin]

HankyDaPanky
03-17-22, 10:13
Visiting in a couple of weeks. Was trying to find Gold Spa but nada. Anybody got coordinates?

Also, any other tips are appreciated. That Milking table sounds interesting.

Will share Chicago things to do if interested.

Thanks in advance boyz!

JohnnyBuddha
03-17-22, 13:01
I went to Sun City to see new girl at Nirvana, met Lulu. WOW, she is a beautiful young thing, tall and sexy. She has a big smile and is happy to give you a massage. She started working on my back for awhile and has some good massage skills. Flipped over and got up from table, asked her to lay down. She allowed me to DATY and it was sweet. Then transitioned to some 69 and she has some very good BJ skills. Moved on to her putting the cover on and started with her on top, switched to me standing by table, and then finished with some doggie on the table before I popped. She is a beauty, good session, and I will do my best to get back there for a repeat. Mamasan gave me bottle of water and told me to come back tomorrow.

CoqueMeat
03-17-22, 13:23
https://www.google.com/search?q=great+spa+phoenix&source=hp&ei=f24 zYs6 DJrKekPIPhPCG2 Ac&iflsig=AHkkrS4 AAAAAYjN8 j5 qT3 bHfn_LVCzDpofPZv8 QkNc99&ved=0 ahUKEwiOv8 vG1 M32 AhUyD0 QIHQS4 AXsQ4 dUDCAk&uact=5&oq=great+spa+phoenix&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3 Mtd2 l6 EAMyCwguEIAEEMcBEK8 BMgYIABAWEB4 yAggmOhEILhCABBCxAxCDARDHARDRAzoLCAAQgAQQsQMQgwE6 CAgAEIAEELEDOg4 ILhCABBCxAxDHARCjAjoICAAQsQMQgwE6 DgguEIAEELEDEMcBENEDOhEILhCABBCxAxDHARCvARDUAjoICC4 QgAQQsQM6 BQgAEIAEOgUILhCABDoICAAQgAQQyQM6 BQgAEJIDOgsILhCABBCxAxDUAjoOCC4 QgAQQsQMQxwEQrwE6 CwguEIAEEMcBENEDOg4 ILhCABBDHARCvARDUAjoECAAQAzoJCAAQyQMQFhAeOggIIRAWEB0 QHlAAWOEiYLckaAJwAHgAgAH3 AYgBjBaSAQYwLjE4 LjGYAQCgAQE&sclient=gws-wiz.

I'm visiting Phoenix next week. This place seems to get good reviews here. Where is it located?

SpaSearcher
03-17-22, 16:57
I've seen the ads for this service as well as the "instructional videos" on what to expect. Has anyone enlisted the service? Is it worth it? I looks amazing but I'm not sure it would be as fun when you aren't able to see and touch while being "serviced". Curious to hear that all you mongers thing.Not sure of the service provided here, I've had one experience with a milking table in the past but it was two girls so I had one below while the other gave me a massage. I thought it was fun and different because you couldn't see the girl below so you didn't know what to expect so that aspect was different and fun.

MontataBoy
03-17-22, 18:07
The reviews for Golf have been positive so I thought I'd try a round today. Entered and met Summer at the door. Paid the $60 fee and she said she'd be my caddy. Led me back to the room and told me to get ready for my round. Summer is about 5'2" thin, petite, with B cups topped with eraser tips. Really added to my game.

Got into Golf attire and laid my $160 tip in the envope taped to the wall. I've never seen that one before. She quickly returned and we went through the usual "you been here before?" routine. I said no but a friend highly recommended it. Then I pointed to the tip and said I wanted a table shower. She counted the tip, smiled, and said let's go. Off we went.

Once in the room I got on the table and she got into Golf attire. She shaped me up and then helped clean my club, shift and balls with a combo of body to body and oral action. I had never had a tossed salad but am now a big fan. That moved into intensive bare backed club washing, with special attention given to the club head. Now ready for the round we headed back to the room.

Started face down and got about 15 minutes of decent massage. Always a bonus. Then turned over and she did more cleaning of the club and balls to make sure I was ready for the round. I'm an older guy, but I've never been readier.

She placed a nice cover on the club and we began the round. We began and ended on the back nine. Golfing from behind as it were. The fairways were so tight I couldn't last. Cleaned me up and on my way. Will definitely play this course again and ask for the same caddy. She knew how to get the most out of my old clubs.

JChoi
03-17-22, 22:27
The reviews for Golf have been positive so I thought I'd try a round today. Entered and met Summer at the door. Paid the $60 fee and she said she'd be my caddy. Led me back to the room and told me to get ready for my round. Summer is about 5'2" thin, petite, with B cups topped with eraser tips. Really added to my game.

Got into Golf attire and laid my $160 tip in the envope taped to the wall. I've never seen that one before. She quickly returned and we went through the usual "you been here before?" routine. I said no but a friend highly recommended it. Then I pointed to the tip and said I wanted a table shower. She counted the tip, smiled, and said let's go. Off we went.

Once in the room I got on the table and she got into Golf attire. She shaped me up and then helped clean my club, shift and balls with a combo of body to body and oral action. I had never had a tossed salad but am now a big fan. That moved into intensive bare backed club washing, with special attention given to the club head. Now ready for the round we headed back to the room.

Started face down and got about 15 minutes of decent massage. Always a bonus. Then turned over and she did more cleaning of the club and balls to make sure I was ready for the round. I'm an older guy, but I've never been readier.

She placed a nice cover on the club and we began the round. We began and ended on the back nine. Golfing from behind as it were. The fairways were so tight I couldn't last. Cleaned me up and on my way. Will definitely play this course again and ask for the same caddy. She knew how to get the most out of my old clubs.LOL that's one hell of a round pro! Good stuff.

DannyBoy63
03-17-22, 22:59
Has anybody by chance seen Kate? I've thought about it in the past but she was strictly outcall. It appears that she has incall available now. Thinking of taking the plunge but would like feedback if there is any.

https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/05e04d33-a279-4bfd-9f59-f2684def82a3

Soylentred
03-18-22, 00:28
Has anybody by chance seen Kate? I've thought about it in the past but she was strictly outcall. It appears that she has incall available now. Thinking of taking the plunge but would like feedback if there is any.

https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/05e04d33-a279-4bfd-9f59-f2684def82a3Don't feel bad about it but those photos are fake. They are of Sarah Vandella, and I doubt she would quoting 200 for her services given her fame.

Kester Diamond
03-18-22, 01:07

https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/05e04d33-a279-4bfd-9f59-f2684def82a3She is fake, asks for money up front. The scammer loves that girls pics and probably gets a fair amount.

Rabbit123
03-18-22, 02:14

https://rubmd.com/phoenix-az/05e04d33-a279-4bfd-9f59-f2684def82a3Haven't seen Kate, but she's using Sarah Vandella's pics.

CoqueMeat
03-18-22, 09:58
Don't feel bad about it but those photos are fake. They are of Sarah Vandella, and I doubt she would quoting 200 for her services given her fame.Yes, exactly.

https://www.twpornstars.com/MsSarahVandella?sort=likes&filter=alltime

Captain1954
03-18-22, 13:21
I was in the area, strip mall easy parking normal entry although it's a busy area for those that are nervous, no appointment simple walk in rang the bell LuLu appeared and took the house for the half hour, I was a bit concerned with the mask but Lu Lu mid 30's nice slim body and held my hand and directed me to the room. TS next plenty of complements, nice body, strong etc BS I'm over 65 and gravity has taken its toll, plenty of back door action the brown starfish was clean as a whistle and as I lifted my hips the boys were well taken care of, back to the room the massage was mainly light finger dragging ending up at the brown eye, flip no real negotiation offered 140 for "everything " one thing I don't like is having to get of the table to get the donation plus used to paying after service but realize the girls can be ripped off, nice body to body, swivel to 69,cow girl, mish finished doggy cleaned up water on my way full half hour plus TS Lu Lu here till end of the month. I liked no haggle and took a reasonable donation for the service a little disappointed no cat bath or salad toss but will return.

Member #6524
03-18-22, 15:45
I was in the area, strip mall easy parking normal entry although it's a busy area for those that are nervous, no appointment simple walk in rang the bell LuLu appeared and took the house for the half hour, I was a bit concerned with the mask but Lu Lu mid 30's nice slim body and held my hand and directed me to the room. TS next plenty of complements, nice body, strong etc BS I'm over 65 and gravity has taken its toll, plenty of back door action the brown starfish was clean as a whistle and as I lifted my hips the boys were well taken care of, back to the room the massage was mainly light finger dragging ending up at the brown eye, flip no real negotiation offered 140 for "everything " one thing I don't like is having to get of the table to get the donation plus used to paying after service but realize the girls can be ripped off, nice body to body, swivel to 69,cow girl, mish finished doggy cleaned up water on my way full half hour plus TS Lu Lu here till end of the month. I liked no haggle and took a reasonable donation for the service a little disappointed no cat bath or salad toss but will return.Is this the AM Golden Touch on Greenway and 99th Ave? If so, I've been there many times and it's nothing but a bunch of old ladies giving a decent massages and HE. Is it under new ownership?

Captain1954
03-18-22, 18:05
Is this the AM Golden Touch on Greenway and 99th Ave? If so, I've been there many times and it's nothing but a bunch of old ladies giving a decent massages and HE. Is it under new ownership?Yes.

It must be, coming back from TS saw another provider who was also under 40 didn't get a good look because of mask she was making food, they are obviously importing talent as Lu Lu said she was only here till the end of the month.

Hank75
03-18-22, 20:04
Talked to Wendy again to see if they had reopened after Covid shutdown. She said they were but that only acupuncture was being offered. No massage. Apparently planned until end of the year.

Big disappointment to we Westsiders. Hope things revert back to normal there.Visited recently; all seems well at Moon Lake.

El Dub
03-19-22, 20:02
So I travel to the phoenix area and saw emma yesterday per the dream I reported on yesterday. I repeated with her this afternoon and basically same exact report. Go se emma.

Now onto the evening appointment. I had set up an appointment with Paulina Dreaming of Paulinadreaming.com. She advertises on adult search among others too. Her website is well curated and I made the appt. Via phone call then got a text. Got address after setting up a time and when I got to the lot, did a call and was guided in. Then the fun began.

Fellow mongers, this one is one card shy of a full house / on a different planet. Bottom line I willl never forget this one.

So I get into the place and she is clearly NOT the girl in the photos on her website, which she readily admits once I am on the table after being told I must shower and oblige even though I just did at my hotel. So I try to make nice and get on table and am very polite. She the launces into, no joke, 60 full minutes of non-stop talking about what I can only say are conspiracy theories. It. Was. Wild.

She was explaining to me how 5 g telecom interacts with the aluminum in vaccines to cause cancers. She went into great detail about how she basically drinks watered down chlorine to "help" her health, meanwhile she is severely skinny to the point of looking like she is on something. She told me all about her boyfriend in florida that is a programmer that she is going to live with but because he is a scorpio he doesn't talk much so doesn't match with her well. Then got a full explanation of the cat ashes in the urn on the counter, then a lesson in treating polio with herbs.

She is honestly a nice enough gal that clearly has had a bit of rough life but making due, but looks nothing like her site. And, as I said, wildly readily admits she found the photos of someone else that "looks like her" on the web.

She did a decent massage, but literally talked so much I couldn't bust.

Also, wildly, I laid out 250 for her #2 massage which on her site says 60 min. Massage and covered french, which I confirmed with her. However, no french was offered. I was treated to a full discussion of how her period was slighly off due to the imbalance in vaccines being around her from other clients. And how she combated it with the bronze mesh lining she put on her computer router and cell phone.

All in all a total waste of time, total bait and switch, and the gal lives on another planet. Save your money fellas.

I am chalking the 250 up to literally the most wild / interesting / funny / ridiculous massage provider I have ever seen, and I have seen alot in alot of cities. I will never forget this one. I mean I am literally just replaying the stuff she said in my head and patting myself on the back for even being able to stay hard during the ordeal. If you feel like blowing 250 to be entertained this is it.

Stay safe.I used to be a conspiracy theorist but quit when they all came true. I like that she says she is not vaxxed, wish I could find someone reliable as well as talented who hasn't got the jab.

Kester Diamond
03-20-22, 14:01

So I get into the place and she is clearly NOT the girl in the photos on her website, which she readily admits once I am on the table after being told I must shower and oblige even though I just did at my hotel. So I try to make nice and get on table and am very polite. She the launces into, no joke, 60 full minutes of non-stop talking about what I can only say are conspiracy theories. It. Was. Wild..I saw her a few times when she was $150 for an jr massage with covered BJ. You are right she is out there. She said she won't see vaccinated people because the vaccine could get on her. That was the last time I saw her, because I have personal issues with giving money to the mentally sick, regardless of their ability to be self sufficient.

She has definitely gone down the rabbit hole since Covid. If you think what you heard was crazy, ask about her old boyfriend in the NW. I didn't want to know, but I got the full run down any way.

Full on coco puff.

ChicaLovr22
03-21-22, 14:58
Good afternoon folks in Phoenix.

Let me tell you how lucky you guys are. I was in Phoenix over the weekend and stopped by at Paradise parlor in Mesa. Drew Jesse, she is one beautiful girl with large man made and small frame.

She has a beautiful face ans great personality to go with. She took me to the room and did a medium hard massage which I like that way. She was very friendly and every now and then rubbed the boys to get me exited. She ask me to flip and was greeted with her naked, she climb on top and started a Russian with her large titis. OMG that was so hot, she got very sensual and started CBJ with great technique. She mounted me and was ridding so soft and then hard, I was soo deep in her she keep getting wet. We flip to mish and dog when I pop in the bag. All of this included DFK and lots of making out. Best GFE with condom but it was spot hot.

Man if I am back in Mesa I will make sure to stop and see Jessie.

She is at 5x2 s Dobson.

Be nice to her so she stays her for a long time.

Vivid Dream
03-23-22, 17:06

Let me tell you how lucky you guys are. I was in Phoenix over the weekend and stopped by at Paradise parlor in Mesa. Drew Jesse, she is one beautiful girl with large man made and small frame.

She has a beautiful face ans great personality to go with. She took me to the room and did a medium hard massage which I like that way. She was very friendly and every now and then rubbed the boys to get me exited. She ask me to flip and was greeted with her naked, she climb on top and started a Russian with her large titis. OMG that was so hot, she got very sensual and started CBJ with great technique. She mounted me and was ridding so soft and then hard, I was soo deep in her she keep getting wet. We flip to mish and dog when I pop in the bag. All of this included DFK and lots of making out. Best GFE with condom but it was spot hot.

She is at 5x2 s Dobson.

Be nice to her so she stays her for a long time.Please share cost for the adventure?

WestSidePunter
03-23-22, 17:22
Hey guys,

It's been a couple years since I was last in Phoenix. I don't suppose Chloe from Great Spa is still around?

JohnnyBuddha
03-23-22, 19:51
Went to Nirvana today and got a four hand massage from Tina & Lulu. Started with Tina, while she was giving me a massage she asked it I wanted two girls-Why not Who wouldn't. They gave me a wonderful massage on my back / shoulders. Flipped me over and one sat on my face-the other went for a BBBJ. They let me enjoy that for a few and then switched. Tina popped on a cover and started with a cowgirl position. I was licking, grabbing, squeezing, and fucking all at the same time. It felt great. These smoking hot girls switched places and I got some more. I didn't last too much longer, popped and they cleaned me up. Mamasan gave me two bottles of water on the way out. OMG.

AzLionsFan01
03-23-22, 19:51
Hey guys,

It's been a couple years since I was last in Phoenix. I don't suppose Chloe from Great Spa is still around?She's here and fabulous.

WestSidePunter
03-23-22, 21:45
She's here and fabulous.Thank you much. I'm looking forward to my next visit. Should be soon.

ChicaLovr22
03-23-22, 23:10
Please share cost for the adventure?I paid for the hour so it was $60 and then tipped 120 because of the service level she gave. I am usually between 100 and 120 depending on how she performs. Total cost $180. I love this because no hassle, no ghosting, no bate switch, no asking for more and deliver less as pro like escorts are doing now.

Good luck she is one peach.

ThreeDoggNight
03-24-22, 13:59
That's exactly what the local pricing was a mere 2 or 3 years ago. The elasticity of demand should have kept the price there, but it seems too many guys here have agreed to much higher pricing, resulting in a much higher prevailing rate. Good on you for obtaining the appropriate level of service for the appropriate price. Come back to PHX any time!

I paid for the hour so it was $60 and then tipped 120 because of the service level she gave. I am usually between 100 and 120 depending on how she performs. Total cost $180. I love this because no hassle, no ghosting, no bate switch, no asking for more and deliver less as pro like escorts are doing now.

Good luck she is one peach.

Ndphx
03-25-22, 16:56
I've certainly not helped by giving up $60 and then $140 and sometimes another $20.

Will try to go back to the 180 path and see/report back.

BTW looks like we have econ major among us.

That's exactly what the local pricing was a mere 2 or 3 years ago. The elasticity of demand should have kept the price there, but it seems too many guys here have agreed to much higher pricing, resulting in a much higher prevailing rate. Good on you for obtaining the appropriate level of service for the appropriate price. Come back to PHX any time!

SpongeBather54
03-25-22, 17:50
Hello gentlemen! I will be visiting Phoenix for a week and need some assistance. Could anyone please recommend any parlors that have non-Asian therapists? Asian gals remind me of my ex-wife and I hate her guts. Looking for nothing more than HJ. Please mention names & prices. Thanks!

Desert Rat
03-25-22, 18:28
That's exactly what the local pricing was a mere 2 or 3 years ago. The elasticity of demand should have kept the price there, but it seems too many guys here have agreed to much higher pricing, resulting in a much higher prevailing rate. Good on you for obtaining the appropriate level of service for the appropriate price. Come back to PHX any time!I am not worried about what other mongers pay for service. I choose to pay whatever I feel is appropriate. When I really click with a provider including at an AMP I tip well. I am not for inflation of donations to the ladies but I cannot pay the same price I did in 2005 for a round the world trip at an AMP.

AzLionsFan01
03-25-22, 22:33
I am not worried about what other mongers pay for service. I choose to pay whatever I feel is appropriate. When I really click with a provider including at an AMP I tip well. I am not for inflation of donations to the ladies but I cannot pay the same price I did in 2005 for a round the world trip at an AMP.I have to agree. If the service and experience is superior, I will also tip more.

If it isn't good, I will let mamasan know and usually the next time it is much better.

MontataBoy
03-26-22, 18:03
Hello gentlemen! I will be visiting Phoenix for a week and need some assistance. Could anyone please recommend any parlors that have non-Asian therapists? Asian gals remind me of my ex-wife and I hate her guts. Looking for nothing more than HJ. Please mention names & prices. Thanks!Red Mountain Massage on Main Street / ApachexTrail just west of Ellsworth in Mesa fits that description. From the couple of times I've been there it's mostly younger Hispanic. You certainly can leave happy but be prepared to negotiate as each gal seems to have her own scale. Enjoy!

Bubba1979
03-26-22, 18:39
Hello gentlemen! I will be visiting Phoenix for a week and need some assistance. Could anyone please recommend any parlors that have non-Asian therapists? Asian gals remind me of my ex-wife and I hate her guts. Looking for nothing more than HJ. Please mention names & prices. Thanks!There was a girl named July who used to post on Rubratings before they shut down. If anyone has her number she would be exactly what you are looking for. Big Antlers and very reasonable price. Nice girl as well.

WhiteSun777
03-27-22, 11:18
I've reported this place before but the last few times they were unable to do walk-ins. Went there yesterday afternoon. This is the spot if you want legit / sensual massage. Lomi Lomi is the sensual one and I booked LuLu (I believe I've seen her last time just based off her skills) Same day appointment. No funny business, she's really a good tease without crossing the line. I believe May, Angela, Joy are also available.

AZPete
03-27-22, 12:23
LOL that's one hell of a round pro! Good stuff.I saw Summer Friday evening. I had a very similar round. Truly enjoyable.

Lurker Man
03-27-22, 15:21
Was in the area and wanted to give Asian across from Ross another shot to see if it would be as good as the first time. 4:30 pm only one other car. This time I got Soo-San (Average build, natural B's, short hair with blonde highlights. She gave the cup check once in the room so I expected not much massage this time. Still got decent massage, but teasing started earlier. She asked for $$, I said I only had $. 6 because that's what I paid last time. She agreed and we got started. It's a good thing we DATY and 69 first because when she climbed on for RCG it was PSE level incredible. I had to stop because I got close fast. Switched to doggy and with the expert ball play, again was at the finish line faster than I prefer. After the hot towel cleaning, she went back to massage the top side for a while which was nice. I was expecting to get rushed out the door like usual. She went to get the water and we were a little handsy while I was slowly getting dressed. She asked if I would like to DATY some more. I guess I did a good job. I was happy to oblige and we finished the hour that way. She cums hard. She's going somewhere and will be back next month. I had some difficulty understanding her. I think this is going to be my east side / Mesa go to spot from now on. Not crazy busy, not in a crowded strip mall but also not in the middle of nowhere. The only downside is I like a table shower, which it seems they don't have.

KinkyRealtor
03-27-22, 19:06
How much did the 4 handed experience cost you? I saw Nina back in January. Twice. Before she left for CA. Great time. This is absolutely my new go to spa. Would love to cost details to Lulu and Tina together!

Went to Nirvana today and got a four hand massage from Tina & Lulu. Started with Tina, while she was giving me a massage she asked it I wanted two girls-Why not Who wouldn't. They gave me a wonderful massage on my back / shoulders. Flipped me over and one sat on my face-the other went for a BBBJ. They let me enjoy that for a few and then switched. Tina popped on a cover and started with a cowgirl position. I was licking, grabbing, squeezing, and fucking all at the same time. It felt great. These smoking hot girls switched places and I got some more. I didn't last too much longer, popped and they cleaned me up. Mamasan gave me two bottles of water on the way out. OMG.

LadyLuva
03-27-22, 19:41
There was a girl named July who used to post on Rubratings before they shut down. If anyone has her number she would be exactly what you are looking for. Big Antlers and very reasonable price. Nice girl as well.July's alot of fun. Huge **** which just happens to be favorite quality in her! LOL.

https://adultsearch.com/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/2751694

TucsonMonger
03-28-22, 11:52
July's alot of fun. Huge **** which just happens to be favorite quality in her! LOL.

https://adultsearch.com/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/2751694I had seen reports that she provides an oral finish. Is that accurate?

WhiteSun777
03-28-22, 13:38

She is at 5x2 s Dobson.

Be nice to her so she stays her for a long time.Yes I had a very similar experience with Jessie, never been to Paradise before, it's close to a Pho place for those that wants to get food after.

She seems to be a "clean" girl. She had to sanitize my hands and "the boys" before getting to work. Her massage skills are good (consider it's AMP) Started off LFK before getting into DFK.

Gave me mouthwash after which I thought it was odd as it should be the other way around (before the session).

No BBBJ but still worth a repeat.

AeroEngineer
03-28-22, 20:43
Red Mountain Massage on Main Street / ApachexTrail just west of Ellsworth in Mesa fits that description. From the couple of times I've been there it's mostly younger Hispanic. You certainly can leave happy but be prepared to negotiate as each gal seems to have her own scale. Enjoy!Also be prepared to pony up. I have avoided that place cause all the reports say they are costly. Over charge for that deep tissue relief.

Hank75
03-28-22, 21:43
Attempted to try the "foot spa" in Surprise at Bell and Johnson.

Based on the woman who answered the door, I didn't even go in. Not attractive at all. Old.

Place stunk like food as well.

Too many other options in this area to try this place.

LadyLuva
03-28-22, 22:23
I had seen reports that she provides an oral finish. Is that accurate?Yeah, she gives a great BBBJ. I love women like July over the age of 40. There as addicted to the dick as much as the moolah!!

RayThy
03-29-22, 11:23
I tried over more than one visit to get more than a hand / breast finish, and no dice. I certainly wouldn't call it a sure thing.

Yeah, she gives a great BBBJ. I love women like July over the age of 40. There as addicted to the dick as much as the moolah!!

JohnLittleDick
03-29-22, 17:27
Beware the Ides of March.

Friends, Mongers, Desert Dwellers lent me your ears. I report and praise a couple, I come not to report on the cellar dwellers of providers.

I stopped in at GS and was met by Apple at the window. I asked her to back away from the window so I can get a better look. Her face is nice, not beautiful, I just did not get a good vibe with her. She was posing for me as I looked her over. I asked Apple if Chloe was there, and she said yes. I asked to see Chloe and she came out and got me. We went to the room and commenced to entangle and when through the normal plays before encountering on hard P-F'ing in various positions. Apple was a distraction, she kept calling for Chloe and Chloe kept yelling back. I asked what's the problem, and Chloe said Apple was trying to handle the mama san duties and trying to get customers lined up. Apple even came in and Chloe ended up locking the door and yelling something I did not understand. They were shorthanded, and some customers had to be turned away. We continued to PK and I shot in the raincoat. I laid with Chloe, and got GFE, while laying with her I played with her and eventually ended up inside her without a raincoat. It is a wonderful feeling to be inside a wet hot while kissing a willing partner. I do play with the other glory hole; she would not let me put my main head inside. I just finger her.

I enjoy tipping for a good massage if it is just the way I like it.

Damage House 3 Jacksons, Tip 2 bens and 3 Jacksons.

Then it was off to Nirvana, it would be my first visit.

At the window, I was met by Jessica. I had names from others report, but when I saw Jessica, I forgot who the others were. Jessica is a spinner. Dark long hair and nice attributes on a nicely portioned frame. We went a room and I asked her if she was LE and she said no. I told her what I was there for, and she held out her hand for tip. I told her I will take care of her and since this was my first time, I figure I needed to tip up front. So, I ask her what she expect for tips, and she said one ben and 2 Jacksons. I put the tip on the table. We started. All options were available with cover. Even the BJ was with cover, she seems not to have much experience. During the banging she told me to slow it down, I was hurting her, she is a little tighter than most. Remember, I am John Little Dick, so it must be tiny for me to hurt them. After shooting in the raincoat, we cuddled and start kissing. I rubbed my limped head against her slit and got her excided. When the main head stiffened again, it found its way in, and Jessica allowed me to enter and slowly pumped her. The slow action allowed me to enjoy the interaction without alarming her to a release inside her. As a gentleman who keeps his word, I withdrew and release on her flat tummy.

Jessica says he is from China, but she looks like she looks like a European. I did not ask anything in Chinese, I do not know any except for greeting words. All the Asian language I know is Vietnamese, Thanks to time in Southeast Asia.

Damage; House 3 Jacksons, tip 2 Bens and 3 Jacksons.

WR / WHR MNGR.

LadyLuva
03-30-22, 00:12

Friends, Mongers, Desert Dwellers lent me your ears. I report and praise a couple, I come not to report on the cellar dwellers of providers.

I stopped in at GS and was met by Apple at the window. I asked her to back away from the window so I can get a better look. Her face is nice, not beautiful, I just did not get a good vibe with her. She was posing for me as I looked her over. I asked Apple if Chloe was there, and she said yes. I asked to see Chloe and she came out and got me. We went to the room and commenced to entangle and when through the normal plays before encountering on hard P-F'ing in various positions. Apple was a distraction, she kept calling for Chloe and Chloe kept yelling back. I asked what's the problem, and Chloe said Apple was trying to handle the mama san duties and trying to get customers lined up. Apple even came in and Chloe ended up locking the door and yelling something I did not understand. They were shorthanded, and some customers had to be turned away. We continued to PK and I shot in the raincoat. I laid with Chloe, and got GFE, while laying with her I played with her and eventually ended up inside her without a raincoat. It is a wonderful feeling to be inside a wet hot while kissing a willing partner. I do play with the other glory hole; she would not let me put my main head inside. I just finger her.

I enjoy tipping for a good massage if it is just the way I like it.

Damage House 3 Jacksons, Tip 2 bens and 3 Jacksons.

At the window, I was met by Jessica. I had names from others report, but when I saw Jessica, I forgot who the others were. Jessica is a spinner. Dark long hair and nice attributes on a nicely portioned frame. We went a room and I asked her if she was LE and she said no. I told her what I was there for, and she held out her hand for tip. I told her I will take care of her and since this was my first time, I figure I needed to tip up front. So, I ask her what she expect for tips, and she said one ben and 2 Jacksons. I put the tip on the table. We started. All options were available with cover. Even the BJ was with cover, she seems not to have much experience. During the banging she told me to slow it down, I was hurting her, she is a little tighter than most. Remember, I am John Little Dick, so it must be tiny for me to hurt them.Well for a little dick you sure have Big Dick Energy! Well done sir.

Eze777
03-30-22, 08:47
$$. 6 ??

WTF man! And here I thought I was over tipping at $. 2 for BBBJ w COF.

Nofapp
03-30-22, 14:25

I stopped in at GS and was met by Apple at the window. I asked her to back away from the window so I can get a better look. Her face is nice, not beautiful, I just did not get a good vibe with her. She was posing for me as I looked her over. I asked Apple if Chloe was there, and she said yes. I asked to see Chloe and she came out and got me. We went to the room and commenced to entangle and when through the normal plays before encountering on hard P-F'ing in various positions. Apple was a distraction, she kept calling for Chloe and Chloe kept yelling back. I asked what's the problem, and Chloe said Apple was trying to handle the mama san duties and trying to get customers lined up. Apple even came in and Chloe ended up locking the door and yelling something I did not understand. They were shorthanded, and some customers had to be turned away. We continued to PK and I shot in the raincoat. I laid with Chloe, and got GFE, while laying with her I played with her and eventually ended up inside her without a raincoat. It is a wonderful feeling to be inside a wet hot while kissing a willing partner. I do play with the other glory hole; she would not let me put my main head inside. I just finger her.Does everyone cuddle after a session? I just get my release and run. LOL maybe I should stick around after a session now.

AzHound67
03-30-22, 16:43
Hey fellow mongers,

Long time lurker here an have a few questions. Who phx has the best table shower? I've been to a few AMP, and find myself going to golf quite often because it so clean and the ladies always take care of me. And does anyone know if there are jacuzzi option out there?

WhiteSun777
03-30-22, 18:33

At the window, I was met by Jessica. I had names from others report, but when I saw Jessica, I forgot who the others were. Jessica is a spinner. Dark long hair and nice attributes on a nicely portioned frame. We went a room and I asked her if she was LE and she said no. I told her what I was there for, and she held out her hand for tip. I told her I will take care of her and since this was my first time, I figure I needed to tip up front. So, I ask her what she expect for tips, and she said one ben and 2 Jacksons. I put the tip on the table. We started. All options were available with cover. Even the BJ was with cover, she seems not to have much experience. During the banging she told me to slow it down, I was hurting her, she is a little tighter than most. Remember, I am John Little Dick, so it must be tiny for me to hurt them. After shooting in the raincoat, we cuddled and start kissing. I rubbed my limped head against her slit and got her excided. When the main head stiffened again, it found its way in, and Jessica allowed me to enter and slowly pumped her. The slow action allowed me to enjoy the interaction without alarming her to a release inside her. As a gentleman who keeps his word, I withdrew and release on her flat tummy.

Jessica says he is from China, but she looks like she looks like a European. I did not ask anything in Chinese, I do not know any except for greeting words. All the Asian language I know is Vietnamese, Thanks to time in Southeast Asia.

Damage; House 3 Jacksons, tip 2 Bens and 3 Jacksons.

WR / WHR MNGR.Thank you for the report, good stuff. Just wanted to clarify if you paid the same amount to Jessica as you did with Chloe. Jessica sounds like a total GFE with kissing / cuddling, BB action, and 2 pops.

Nofapp
03-31-22, 00:55
Came for Jessica (no Jessica) she probably moved to a different spa.

30 minute massage, she loves to kiss got FS $$ door fee included, was well worth it. If you like tongue action in the booty go for Tina. I don't really enjoy that.

She rode me cowgirl but got boring fast and pinned her up against the table and went to pound town. Finished with standing up BBBJ finished in her mouth.

Would I repeat, no cause I like to see different girls at different spas and just not one. Mamasan introduced me to lulu (I think that's her name) says come back tomorrow to see her but it's too far for me 1 hour 30 minutes.

Got my tiny water bottle and left.

JustPutItn
03-31-22, 01:02
Has anyone seen Linda.

Cave Creek Road right hand side. Just north of Thunderbird / Cactus Roads.

Sorry name of shop alludes me.

If yes please private message me. Thanks in advance.

P.S. I've heard she is a sweetie!

Rw1974
03-31-22, 11:03
Nice quite yoga studio. No classes going on. Private room. If you are looking for a legitimate, and carefully draped massage. This is the one:

CoqueMeat
03-31-22, 18:15
Thank you for getting a legit massage. Ha Ha. I was hopeful with those eyes, but you answered my question / dashed my hopes. Thank you!

Nice quite yoga studio. No classes going on. Private room. If you are looking for a legitimate, and carefully draped massage. This is the one:

CarGuy8699
03-31-22, 23:03

30 minute massage, she loves to kiss got FS $$ door fee included, was well worth it. If you like tongue action in the booty go for Tina. I don't really enjoy that.

She rode me cowgirl but got boring fast and pinned her up against the table and went to pound town. Finished with standing up BBBJ finished in her mouth.

Would I repeat, no cause I like to see different girls at different spas and just not one. Mamasan introduced me to lulu (I think that's her name) says come back tomorrow to see her but it's too far for me 1 hour 30 minutes.

Got my tiny water bottle and left.What AMP? Was this at bein looking for a little back door love during my massage.

CarGuy8699
03-31-22, 23:07
Bein looking for a fun AMP that shows the booty hole some love while all the other things I'm a generous tipper don't mind to pay as long as it's worth it any recommendations?

Got my tiny water bottle and left.

Nofapp
04-01-22, 12:09
What AMP? Was this at bein looking for a little back door love during my massage.In sun city.

StanfMan
04-01-22, 12:38
No one is looking for that on this forum LOL.

She is also an angry woman hehe.

AzLionsFan01
04-01-22, 17:50
1st day of the new month and off I went to Top Spa.

4 girls to choose from two were busy, Grace was avaialble.

She is new, and I have to say one of the most beautuful girls I have seen coming through here. (sorry Tiff & Linda!

Went to an open room, TS was busy, I didn't care, I wanted Grace. Tipped the standard and she helped undress me.

He body is tight, no tat's and nice "C" cups. English is pretty good too. Started with a decent shoulder massage, then started playing with the boys between my legs as she worked down.

That was it. She climbed on and we 69'd. Yes guys, say it. Amazing Grace is sitting on my face. Mighy wet and tastey. Popped on the cover and hit multiple positions in pretty quick order.

She likes to fuck. And she is tight. Ended up finishing doggie. What an ass. As we were cleaning up in popped Salina and Linda to say hello.

April looks to be a multiple return visit for me, some of the best talent I have seen there in two years.

Slider42
04-01-22, 18:25

Let me tell you how lucky you guys are. I was in Phoenix over the weekend and stopped by at Paradise parlor in Mesa. Drew Jesse, she is one beautiful girl with large man made and small frame...
Thank you for the heads up. I saw her today and have no regrets. True GFE what's the ice is broken. Thumbs up.

PhxEngine
04-02-22, 06:19
some of the best talent I have seen there in two years.Agreed. I stopped by the other day and may have had the same masseuse. I didn't get a name. She was young, in her early 20's and had an amazing tight body. I started with the TS and it was pretty standard but satisfactory. Then into the room for main course which was also pretty routine but above average, followed by a nice firm rubdown to finish. No LFK or DFK but everything else was on the table. I'd repeat.

PhxEngine
04-02-22, 06:40
Has anyone tried taking a girlfriend to enjoy a different kind of spa day? Maybe not one of the FS places, but how about one that is slightly more legit. Any recommendations?Any good recs for his and hers options? I may have an opportunity to explore with my SO.

CailonMano
04-02-22, 14:12
Hello Guy,

Just moved into town and craving for some Latina action. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Miguel Honcho
04-02-22, 14:19
I have to agree. If the service and experience is superior, I will also tip more.

If it isn't good, I will let mamasan know and usually the next time it is much better.

I've had the mamasan give me money back after poor service more often than not. You have to negotiate. The times and prices have changed a lot for everything in the past couple of years. I'm cool with an extra $20-40 for excellent service, but not for average or poor service. It sucks to get shorted and it happens to us all. Having a plan B is a good idea.

Like tipping at the bar then getting better service and a few "free" drinks, tipping providers well can lead to a level of service that you wouldn't get otherwise. Yes, both have a risk vs reward factor and nothing is guaranteed. That being said, if the asking price is too high or the provider is "not my type", I am always ready to walk. And of course, YMMV.

Jrcnr
04-02-22, 15:38
Today I woke up and had Krystal on my mind over at Aloha. I called to confirm an appointment but was disappointed to find out that she is no longer there. If anyone knows what other spa she is at please note. I have been going to Top for quite some time but about 2 months ago I stopped into Aloha and had Krystal and kept going back. So the person on the line said she has a new girl named Summer. I remembered about 8 months ago someone here mentioned her at Aloha. So I nailed down an appointment with Summer. I rolled in, paid for 30 mins and was walked to a room in the back. In walks Summer; Wow! She is a slender spinner with maybe full A's and what an ass. I was happy. She asked if I wanted a massage or TS; I elected for a massage. She spend a good 15 mins rubbing my shoulders, back and legs. At the end she moved up between the legs and did some teasing which I truly love. After awhile with playing with the boys from the back she asked me to flipped and it was on. I elected for vocal lessons and using the hand tools which she did amazingly. I enjoyed her for another 10 mins or so to full completion. If anyone hasn't been to Aloha knows the time to stop in and see Summer. I will definitely be back soon.

JohnLittleDick
04-02-22, 15:41
I've had some inquires about Jessica when I last reported last she was at Nirvana. She is now at Golf Spa in Mesa. Do not ask for her number, you have to earn that yourself.

WR / WHR MNGRE.

WestTraveler
04-02-22, 21:04
Yeah, she gives a great BBBJ. I love women like July over the age of 40. There as addicted to the dick as much as the moolah!!Guess she didn't like me very much. All I got was an HE. Massage was okay, but not great.

Member #6524
04-02-22, 21:19
Had a really strange session last week at Nirvana. All you guys posting great times and mine was bizarre, not only for there but anywhere. They weren't busy and mama lead me to the VIP room she said. In walked Coco who has not been reviewed, probably for good reason. I thought I was in a typical crappy Sun City AMP than a Tops type of one where you get hot girls in their 20's or early 30's. Coco had to be 40's, you could tell she had kids as her belly was droopy. Hate to say it but she looked trollish. I'm like no way so I asked about other girls and she kept saying "you have me". Right but who else? Same answer, either her English was terrible or she was lying. Then she thought I wanted two girls and she said 2. 0 more than the 1. 5 plus house that I gave, f that. So I'm like fine and then she asked for 2. 0 total and I said no, I've been here many times and this is what I pay for BBBJ FS. I thought she got it but then she proceeded to put on a hat for a CBJ. I haven't gotten a CBJ at a Tops type spa since they came here. I had her stop and just proceeded to hit it doggy so as not to see her body. I'll give her credit, she took a pounding like a pro. Hopefully she's gone or was a sub but if you get her ask for someone else or walk. I can't believe they wanted more money, second time in March that they did. Maybe I looked like a rookie, idk. Oh and when I was leaving I asked mama who else was there and she showed me Lulu who is really pretty, I'm like WTF!

WestTraveler
04-02-22, 21:21
Several days ago I stopped by Paradise in Mesa hoping to meet Jessie. Another lady let me in and said it's be 10 minutes. 10 minutes later another client arrived. 10 minutes after that Jessie arrived and said it's be another 5 minutes. I knew that 5 minutes would end up being at least 10, and I would likely be rushed since another monger was waiting. BTW, Jessie is an attractive older Asian lady with nice tits. She was dressed very nicely, not at all implying the fun she has offered others in this forum. Regardless, I decided to leave and visit Top just a few minutes away.

Arriving at Top I was shown to a room immediately and a sweet little Asian came in. Her name was Emma. Attractive, petite, and a nice body. Offered the 160 and got comfy. Was disappointed the TS was unavailable. I guess they were busy. Got a light massage for a few, then came the tits on the back and tongue down the back. I do NOT like getting my ass licked and I do not kiss or eat pussy. Just too many dicks in those holes for me to care for. She did give a nice BBBJ, then on went the cover and on climbed Emma. Switched to doggie and finished there. Got cleaned up then Emma started on more massage.

A few minutes later another client arrived and must have asked for Emma. My 1 hour session was only half over when Emma left and the mamasan came in to continue the massage. 4 more clients arrived at the same time out of the same vehicle and took mamasan away for 10 minutes. The damn doorbell is really annoying in the first massage room. I decided I'd had enough and got dressed, then waited for the hallway to clear and mamasan came back in.

She apologized and said I need to come back again for a good massage. I will have to think about that. Top's success may also be it's downfall. Too many arriving clients interrupting clients already in the rooms may become a problem. Or maybe not. First time I was at Tops I had the greatest experience I ever had at an AMP. This last visit was okay, but not close to great. Actually, not even good.

LadyLuva
04-03-22, 00:41
Guess she didn't like me very much. All I got was an HE. Massage was okay, but not great.Tough luck dude. Well at least it only set you back one benny. Last week July told me she likes to go to pound town at least once a day. You know what they say. Every dog has its day!!

DaMan69
04-03-22, 14:32
Today I woke up and had Krystal on my mind over at Aloha. I called to confirm an appointment but was disappointed to find out that she is no longer there. If anyone knows what other spa she is at please note. I have been going to Top for quite some time but about 2 months ago I stopped into Aloha and had Krystal and kept going back. So the person on the line said she has a new girl named Summer. I remembered about 8 months ago someone here mentioned her at Aloha. So I nailed down an appointment with Summer. I rolled in, paid for 30 mins and was walked to a room in the back. In walks Summer; Wow! She is a slender spinner with maybe full A's and what an ass. I was happy. She asked if I wanted a massage or TS; I elected for a massage. She spend a good 15 mins rubbing my shoulders, back and legs. At the end she moved up between the legs and did some teasing which I truly love. After awhile with playing with the boys from the back she asked me to flipped and it was on. I elected for vocal lessons and using the hand tools which she did amazingly. I enjoyed her for another 10 mins or so to full completion. If anyone hasn't been to Aloha knows the time to stop in and see Summer. I will definitely be back soon.Bummed out about Krystal. She was one of the best experiences. Any info would be awesome.

AzLionsFan01
04-03-22, 16:13
Had a really strange session last week at Nirvana. All you guys posting great times and mine was bizarre, not only for there but anywhere. They weren't busy and mama lead me to the VIP room she said. In walked Coco who has not been reviewed, probably for good reason. I thought I was in a typical crappy Sun City AMP than a Tops type of one where you get hot girls in their 20's or early 30's. Coco had to be 40's, you could tell she had kids as her belly was droopy. Hate to say it but she looked trollish. I'm like no way so I asked about other girls and she kept saying "you have me". Right but who else? Same answer, either her English was terrible or she was lying. Then she thought I wanted two girls and she said 2. 0 more than the 1. 5 plus house that I gave, f that. So I'm like fine and then she asked for 2. 0 total and I said no, I've been here many times and this is what I pay for BBBJ FS. I thought she got it but then she proceeded to put on a hat for a CBJ. I haven't gotten a CBJ at a Tops type spa since they came here. I had her stop and just proceeded to hit it doggy so as not to see her body. I'll give her credit, she took a pounding like a pro. Hopefully she's gone or was a sub but if you get her ask for someone else or walk. I can't believe they wanted more money, second time in March that they did. Maybe I looked like a rookie, idk. Oh and when I was leaving I asked mama who else was there and she showed me Lulu who is really pretty, I'm like WTF!Coco is no longer there, I had a great visit last week. You should roll the dice and go try again.

Jrcnr
04-03-22, 16:43
Bummed out about Krystal. She was one of the best experiences. Any info would be awesome.I completely agree. I received a PM and she is now at Great Spa. Glad to hear. Either way, both Krystal and Summer are on top of my list.

Bigboobs
04-03-22, 21:26
Hey fellow Mongers. Today I went o Aloha and was greeted by Brittany / Tiffany, the mama from Tops. She was happy to see me and had a cute girl name Luna take care of me. I'm into the shorter types, with big boobs, but this girl was tall and had all the right curves (if you like that). She was around 23 yrs old and super cute. Mama told her to take good care of me and she did. Went to the room and she had me take my clothes off and lay on the table for a great massage. (No table shower was offered, and I didn't ask) After the great massage, I handed her the Ben + two Jacksons and she didn't complain at all. Left the room and came back. While she was out, I moved myself to the chair because I wanted wreak her pretty little mouth. She came back to the room, cleaned me up with alcohol, got on her knees, and started to suck my body, and later sucked my swollen "Blue Balls". As she was bobbing up and down, I grabbed the back of her head and helped her out. She asked if I wanted to go to pound town and I told her "not yet". She interpreted that as I wanted a solid BBBJ, so she kept going. I decided to stand up and really face fuck her, going in and out, telling her that I would tell MAMA that "you did a good job" (basically give her a good review) she kept going. With my hand behind her head, I shot a massive load down her throat, and she swallowed it like a champ while my cock was still in her mouth. I told her to keep going as I have a little bit more for her and she took it all, like a Grade A Cum Dumpster. What a gal! After I was drained, she jumped up and headed straight for the mouthwash and was using it like thirsty camel in the desert. She probably rinsed 5-6 times, trying to get that tasty cum flavor out from between her teeth and throat. After it was all said and done, she smiled, we laughed and Mama came in to ask how she did. I gave her a glowing review.

AzMan1001
04-04-22, 04:05
Mimi is 5'1" with sexy curves and D size tatas. No tattoos. Brown shoulder length hair, clean shaved kitty and a beautiful round bottom. She has full lips and she knows how to use those lips. She led me to the room and told me to undress. I gave her the tip. When she returned, I was standing there naked. She started kissing me with those beautiful lips so passionately that I totally forgot to ask for a TS. Her clothes came off immediately, revealing that sexy body. She had me lay down on the table and cleaned me thoroughly before the fantastic BBBJ. She had this way of swirling her tongue around the banana while deep in her mouth. It was driving me crazy. She briefly stopped and asked me "six-nine?" Yes! Wow, I could still hear the slurping noises even with my face buried between her legs. She applied the cover then she laid down on the table with her legs up. I maneuvered her to the edge of the table for some standing MISH. She stopped me and applied some lubrication to the banana cover and for good reason. That kitty is tight. I held her knees down, high against her sides and had her moaning with delight. Looking at her face with those full lips. They were begging to be kissed. So, I climbed up on the table with her so I could enjoy DFK her full lips while continuing MISH. She kept moaning "Come for me. Come for me". But I kept on going. When she asked if I wanted BBJTCIM, I could not refuse. Flipped me over, removed the cover and my dreams came true. I must see her again.

SteelyRick
04-04-22, 21:15
Tough luck dude. Well at least it only set you back one benny. Last week July told me she likes to go to pound town at least once a day. You know what they say. Every dog has its day!!Yes. I think July would be available for full service from time to time maybe. When I saw her she told me a story of someone who really put it to her. She was telling me the story while taking care of me. I was done in no time! Ha.

JBhatta91
04-04-22, 21:47
Hello everyone, I am quite new to the valley and have been looking to visit a massage parlor for a while now. Reviewing the posts, I found that Nirvana, Aloha, Golf Spa, Paradise and Top seem to be the oft repeated ones. But I am having a hard time figuring out the locations of these place as google search is all over the place. Could some please help me out with the addresses? Thank you in advance!

Muggs
04-05-22, 03:27
. I do not kiss or eat pussy. Just too many dicks in those holes for me to care for.
Cosign brother!

DaveMan69
04-05-22, 14:39
Stopped by Top yesterday around noon time to see who was in. I like to scope out the parking lot on the lookout for anything fishy. As I'm walking up I noticed a dark grey corvette parked right in front of Top. The only occupant was a guy in the passenger seat. Not too weird as there's a taco shop next door. I walked in to Top and chatted for a couple minutes and then proceeded to leave. As I walk out the door I noticed the same guy in the corvette holding his phone up in front of him like you would when taking a photo. Also the same way you might hold it when surfing the internet or facetiming. He was also still the only occupant in the passenger seat. I made my way to my vehicle and then parked closer to the corvette to hopefully see what might be going on. I watched for at least 5 minutes and no driver came out the car. I did see a few guys going into and out of Top, but I couldn't see what the guy in the corvette was doing at the time.

Maybe it was Just a guy waiting for tacos or even a guy waiting on his buddy inside Top or the other businesses in the complex.

Whatever it was it was just a tad suspicious. Hopefully I'm just reading too much into an innocent situation.

Regardless, just always be cognizant and aware of your surroundings.

DaveMan69
04-05-22, 14:40
Stopped by Top yesterday around noon time to see who was in. I like to scope out the parking lot on the lookout for anything fishy. As I'm walking up I noticed a dark grey corvette parked right in front of Top. The only occupant was a guy in the passenger seat. Not too weird as there's a taco shop next door. I walked in to Top and chatted for a couple minutes and then proceeded to leave. As I walk out the door I noticed the same guy in the corvette holding his phone up in front of him like you would when taking a photo. Also the same way you might hold it when surfing the internet or facetiming. He was also still the only occupant in the passenger seat. I made my way to my vehicle and then parked closer to the corvette to hopefully see what might be going on. I watched for at least 5 minutes and no driver came out the car. I did see a few guys going into and out of Top, but I couldn't see what the guy in the corvette was doing at the time.

Maybe it was Just a guy waiting for tacos or even a guy waiting on his buddy inside Top or the other businesses in the complex.

Whatever it was it was just a tad suspicious. Hopefully I'm just reading too much into an innocent situation.

Regardless, just always be cognizant and aware of your surroundings.

AzHound67
04-05-22, 14:42
How's it going fellas, before I take the plunge I was wondering if anyone has had a massage with either of these ladies? It looks like they are based out of a house in Phoenix providing nuru and other assorted messages styles.

https://adultsearch.com/arizona/phoenix/female-escorts/1792665

VanAlden
04-05-22, 16:35
Mimi is 5'1" with sexy curves and D size tatas. No tattoos. Brown shoulder length hair, clean shaved kitty and a beautiful round bottom. She has full lips and she knows how to use those lips. She led me to the room and told me to undress. I gave her the tip. When she returned, I was standing there naked. She started kissing me with those beautiful lips so passionately that I totally forgot to ask for a TS. Her clothes came off immediately, revealing that sexy body. She had me lay down on the table and cleaned me thoroughly before the fantastic BBBJ. She had this way of swirling her tongue around the banana while deep in her mouth. It was driving me crazy. She briefly stopped and asked me "six-nine?" Yes! Wow, I could still hear the slurping noises even with my face buried between her legs. She applied the cover then she laid down on the table with her legs up. I maneuvered her to the edge of the table for some standing MISH. She stopped me and applied some lubrication to the banana cover and for good reason. That kitty is tight. I held her knees down, high against her sides and had her moaning with delight. Looking at her face with those full lips. They were begging to be kissed. So, I climbed up on the table with her so I could enjoy DFK her full lips while continuing MISH. She kept moaning "Come for me. Come for me". But I kept on going. When she asked if I wanted BBJTCIM, I could not refuse. Flipped me over, removed the cover and my dreams came true. I must see her again.Can't find spa listed anywhere. Maybe other name? Can you help please? PM me is ok. Thanks. I'll post review on my next visit to? I've been out of scene for quite some time.

ThreeDoggNight
04-05-22, 17:01
This should be a pinned post on this thread.

Looking for an address for any of the locations mentioned here? Rubmaps dot ch is your place. You do not need to pay, or even create an account, to look through all the places (listed by state and city and name) to find an exact address (and even directions on how to get there). The internet is like a reference library, but only if you go to the right shelf and book to find your answers. You're welcome.

JRow55
04-05-22, 18:30
Hey guys I was wondering if any of you have traveled the back roads at a MP? "Greek" I have been doing this for years and have still not, I am not sure why I want to as I am sure it wouldn't be as enjoyable as regular FS but it excites me to fulfil this fantasy with a massage therapist here in town.

Rynsa4
04-05-22, 19:49
Hello all, sharing recent experience at oriental spa therapy at greenway /67th ave, standard door fee, the therapist isn't a looker, but decent personality, standard AMP prices, got light touch with ending, wasn't happy with her walking out every time the doorbell rang- the session got interrupted continuously, it seems this is a solo business for her, she did allow roaming but didn't take off anything, just pulled down, I won't repeat as there are other options for the buck.

Can anyone share any recent experience at Blissful Spa (thunderbird /75th ave).

Or Lucky star (19th ave / Camelback) or R&R spa (Thomas/ Scottsdale Rd- is this a new one?

Looking for solid massage and good ending options with mutual touch (north / west valley preferable), Many thanks!

LFCnut
04-05-22, 20:20
I have not heard of this MP before. Anyone have info, such as are there really Thai girls there? Rates, services etc. ? TIA.

IndyJon
04-05-22, 20:58
I have not heard of this MP before. Anyone have info, such as are there really Thai girls there? Rates, services etc. ? TIA.There's one that's been popping up as reviewed on RM in Scottsdale. It's been reported as non-erotic.

There's another one in Chandler across from the Chandler Mall (called Thai Royal Massage) and it's non-erotic too.

DatyDan
04-05-22, 21:27
Hello all, sharing recent experience at oriental spa therapy at greenway /67th ave, standard door fee, the therapist isn't a looker, but decent personality, standard AMP prices, got light touch with ending, wasn't happy with her walking out every time the doorbell rang- the session got interrupted continuously, it seems this is a solo business for her, she did allow roaming but didn't take off anything, just pulled down, I won't repeat as there are other options for the buck.

Can anyone share any recent experience at Blissful Spa (thunderbird /75th ave).

Or Lucky star (19th ave / Camelback) or R&R spa (Thomas/ Scottsdale Rd- is this a new one?

Looking for solid massage and good ending options with mutual touch (north / west valley preferable), Many thanks!Been to are & are several times, in my experience HJ finish only. Average rub, teasing. Provider, YuYu?, is nothing special average looks but some nice headlights, B's. C's. It is in a busy center with a nail salon next door and an Asian market close by. Also a sports bar on the other side.

Every time I've been always the same girl, went in the evening once and she was busy, 1/2 hour only, though I did hear another female voice have never seen any other girl.

LFCnut
04-06-22, 14:11
As I live in NW corner, I don't get to SE much. I have to be there next week, and am wondering if frequent hobbyists in that area of town could advise me as to which of Tops, Golf or Aloha would be the best option for a one time visit. I know this is a subjective answer, but any insights would be appreciated. I assume prices at all three are similar, House + 1. 4 or 1. 6 for full meal deal. TIA.

JChoi
04-07-22, 00:15
As I live in NW corner, I don't get to SE much. I have to be there next week, and am wondering if frequent hobbyists in that area of town could advise me as to which of Tops, Golf or Aloha would be the best option for a one time visit. I know this is a subjective answer, but any insights would be appreciated. I assume prices at all three are similar, House + 1. 4 or 1. 6 for full meal deal. TIA.All are own business the same management I think. Personally golf has the least traffic, tops is busy during certain times.

Pay the hh. 4 and then tip is usually $. 2 - $ . 6.

PhxEngine
04-07-22, 07:22
Hello everyone, I am quite new to the valley and have been looking to visit a massage parlor for a while now. Reviewing the posts, I found that Nirvana, Aloha, Golf Spa, Paradise and Top seem to be the oft repeated ones. But I am having a hard time figuring out the locations of these place as google search is all over the place. Could some please help me out with the addresses? Thank you in advance!Try rubmaps. It's probably one of the banner ads you see on this page.

Kester Diamond
04-07-22, 11:47
As I live in NW corner, I don't get to SE much. I have to be there next week, and am wondering if frequent hobbyists in that area of town could advise me as to which of Tops, Golf or Aloha would be the best option for a one time visit. I know this is a subjective answer, but any insights would be appreciated. I assume prices at all three are similar, House + 1. 4 or 1. 6 for full meal deal. TIA.I just went to aloha, I think her name was summer. Really fun time.

Way less traffic than tops, and closer to me than golf.

Can't really go wrong at any of them.

Member #6524
04-07-22, 17:26
I was in the area, strip mall easy parking normal entry although it's a busy area for those that are nervous, no appointment simple walk in rang the bell LuLu appeared and took the house for the half hour, I was a bit concerned with the mask but Lu Lu mid 30's nice slim body and held my hand and directed me to the room. TS next plenty of complements, nice body, strong etc BS I'm over 65 and gravity has taken its toll, plenty of back door action the brown starfish was clean as a whistle and as I lifted my hips the boys were well taken care of, back to the room the massage was mainly light finger dragging ending up at the brown eye, flip no real negotiation offered 140 for "everything " one thing I don't like is having to get of the table to get the donation plus used to paying after service but realize the girls can be ripped off, nice body to body, swivel to 69,cow girl, mish finished doggy cleaned up water on my way full half hour plus TS Lu Lu here till end of the month. I liked no haggle and took a reasonable donation for the service a little disappointed no cat bath or salad toss but will return.I went the other day and they are back to their same old ladies. The new crew must have been there for spring training and are gone now. If you like older ladies at a FS discount then you'll like this place. 99th and Greenway.

Captain: you need to erase some PM messages, it's full.

Captain1954
04-08-22, 12:52
I went the other day and they are back to their same old ladies. The new crew must have been there for spring training and are gone now. If you like older ladies at a FS discount then you'll like this place. 99th and Greenway.

Captain: you need to erase some PM messages, it's full.Thanks erased a few, it must have been my lucky day.

BobbyWu
04-09-22, 15:36
Went to see Grace based on this review. Turned out to be one of my least favorite experiences I've had. She was busy at first so they showed me another girl (Abby? I think that was her name). I wasn't into her so I waited a few more minutes for Grace.

We get to the TS and it was one of the most boring TS I've ever had. No action whatsoever. I tried to make something happen but then she firmly told me "later". First time that's ever happened. Then when we get to the room, she's rushing through everything and basically complaining the entire time because I only did a half hour session instead of the full hour. I've literally done half hour sessions every single time I've been to Top and I've gone many times, so I'm confused on why she decided to be different. I finished as soon as I could and just wanted to get out of there. Linda the mamasan came in and I told her I wasn't happy with the experience. I've had some fun with her in the past, didn't know she was pregnant? Anyways she starts coming down on Grace right in front of me, while Grace keeps saying to get the hour next time. Ha, if I do then it's not going to be with you sweetheart.

1st day of the new month and off I went to Top Spa.

4 girls to choose from two were busy, Grace was avaialble.

She is new, and I have to say one of the most beautuful girls I have seen coming through here. (sorry Tiff & Linda!

Went to an open room, TS was busy, I didn't care, I wanted Grace. Tipped the standard and she helped undress me.

He body is tight, no tat's and nice "C" cups. English is pretty good too. Started with a decent shoulder massage, then started playing with the boys between my legs as she worked down.

That was it. She climbed on and we 69'd. Yes guys, say it. Amazing Grace is sitting on my face. Mighy wet and tastey. Popped on the cover and hit multiple positions in pretty quick order.

She likes to fuck. And she is tight. Ended up finishing doggie. What an ass. As we were cleaning up in popped Salina and Linda to say hello.

April looks to be a multiple return visit for me, some of the best talent I have seen there in two years.

MontataBoy
04-10-22, 23:51
Was in the mood for a round so I packed my club and headed to Golf. I enjoyed my caddie Summer from the last round, but I decided to take whoever was available. So I walked in and was greeted by Bella. Similar to Summer, a bit over 5', petite, cute, with natural B cups. I paid the grounds fee and she took me to the room to get ready. We went to the table shower so my clubs could be cleaned before the round. I know it's not for all, but I enjoy a good table shower. Here it is about as close as you can get to a Nuru masssge. Same as my previous round with Summer. Thorough cleansing of the clubs, and a fabulous tossed salad to satiate my hunger.

Back to the room for a good rubdown. Always a nice start to a good round. After I flipped over she made extra sure the clubs were clean. Then to make sure the clubs didn't get dirty, she applied a cover. A furious round ensued with the clubs finding their way home. Another enjoyable round. Looking forward to either Summer or Bella for a future visit, or maybe someone new. Variety is the spice of life!

DoToDont
04-11-22, 16:16
Thanks for pointing me towards Jesse.

Was is mood for a GFE session with DFK session and was not disappointed.

Jesse is an older, but good looking MILF. Probably around 50, but a good body for her age. Hard large tatas (not my thing).

But once she stared eating my lips for lunch, nothing else mattered as she loves to kiss and suck.

Had a fantastic session and everything is open on her menu (YMMV).

Might repeat if I need a GFE session. Wish I had seen her in her 20's before her boob job.

DoToDont
04-11-22, 16:23
Top was busy with two mongers already waiting in couch. Hightailed to Aloha and met summer. Cute face and excellent natural slender body, looked tasty.

Fantastic table shower with b2 b, BBBJ and dato.

Usual session after shower and she is very friendly and I had a good time. Would have been great with kissing.

Activities: b2 b, BBBJ tit sucking daty dato 69 cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggie and finished with mish.

Slider42
04-11-22, 16:51
Thanks for pointing me towards Jesse.

Was is mood for a GFE session with DFK session and was not disappointed.

Jesse is an older, but good looking MILF. Probably around 50, but a good body for her age. Hard large tatas (not my thing).
(YMMV).Definately not the 27 year old Jesse I met there. Sounds like a bait and switch to me.

DoToDont
04-11-22, 18:59
Short hair (shoulder length).

Professionally dressed like an office women, skirt and shirt. Red lipstick, very friendly personality. Very large man made breasts.

She can pass off as a 30 year old. But she is probably pushing 50. Not sure how you arrived at her age as 27? Asians typically tend to age better.

Definately not the 27 year old Jesse I met there. Sounds like a bait and switch to me.

DoToDont
04-11-22, 21:48
Can't find any reviews.

https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?threadID=c4519b3b801c42c89894182b93f89fc4

Ceeen078
04-11-22, 23:19
Anyone here like seeing independent providers over AMPs?

Will be visiting soon but noticed that the AZ rubmd site has like 0 reviews, is there another popular site to use instead over here?

WhiteSun777
04-12-22, 00:47
Short hair (shoulder length).

Professionally dressed like an office women, skirt and shirt. Red lipstick, very friendly personality. Very large man made breasts.

She can pass off as a 30 year old. But she is probably pushing 50. Not sure how you arrived at her age as 27? Asians typically tend to age better.Yes that's going to be tough trying to figure out how old she's really is especially if she's got some work done. I remember dating AMP girl long time ago she "look" like she's in her high 20's but I know she was hitting close to 50.

When I saw Jesse a few weeks ago, she was dressed "professionally" except her tits were hanging out. Then again they're HUGE so not like she can hide them.

VanAlden
04-12-22, 01:00
Wanted to play a round so went to golf for 18 holes.

Paid for HR and Jessie took me back. Great body, bolt-ons with eraser nipples. TS was meh. Mechanical, no fondling or preview. Back to room for anything I wanted. Great BBBJ, standing mish as my knees are shot. Finished with CIM and HJ. Mamasan came in as I was dressing. Closing at end of month, gave card for Aloha.

AnalogBoy555
04-12-22, 16:46
So bit of an odd question, but are there any AMP's in the Valley where the women wear heels and lingerie, either as standard practice or as a requested change?

Bubba1979
04-12-22, 19:38
So bit of an odd question, but are there any AMP's in the Valley where the women wear heels and lingerie, either as standard practice or as a requested change?For some reason this prompted a memory of a girl named Yoko who worked out of an actual Medical Plaza in Mesa. She even had a faux receptionist up front. Once you "checked in" and wrote down a phony name.

She would come to the lobby and greet you in a short white Lab coat with High heels. It was epic.

Davig
04-12-22, 20:48
Yes that's going to be tough trying to figure out how old she's really is especially if she's got some work done. I remember dating AMP girl long time ago she "look" like she's in her high 20's but I know she was hitting close to 50.

When I saw Jesse a few weeks ago, she was dressed "professionally" except her tits were hanging out. Then again they're HUGE so not like she can hide them.I have seen Jessie a few times. She told me she's 32 I think that's pretty close to correct. She does a very nice massage. I've always left relaxed and happy.

Jrcnr
04-13-22, 09:50
Gentleman I had mentioned a bit ago I had stopped in Aloha and connected with Krystal. From my first visit I was sold and hooked with her generous self. She is about 5'2 ish, tight body and natural Cs or Ds. Just amazing. She does all I love; TS, does a 10 min respectable massage (just love a woman's soft hands on my back), does the teasing up and around the boys, on the flip as soon as she wraps that mouth around me I in heaven. She is just amazing. I went back to Aloha about 6 times in a couple of months just to enjoy all of her. I had called in one morning to find out she is no longer there. I was very disappointed not to of gotten any info or number. But I found out through a fellow monger here she's at Great Spa. I've never been there and decided to make the trip out west. I called in secured an appointment. I went in, paid at the door and was walked back to the room and waited. After about 5 minutes walks in Krystal. Gave me a huge hug, grabbed the boys which immediately woke up and it was off to the races. Aside from the TS being busy it was like all the previous times. Gents. If you're in the area or want to take the trip out west make sure you request and see lovely Krystal. You won't regret. I will definitely be out west soon!

Bigboobs
04-13-22, 11:38
I have seen Jessie a few times. She told me she's 32 I think that's pretty close to correct. She does a very nice massage. I've always left relaxed and happy.I would like to go see Jesse, but I can't tell from the reviews if she does BBBJ or not, and what is the $ damage? If she doesn't, then I'll have to pass.

Bruhv
04-13-22, 12:22
Also took the trip over to Great this week to see this month's lineup. I was pleasantly surprised to meet Candy, early 20's natural beauty. Seriously guys one of those cuties you just look and go WOW. Great table shower, one of the best glides I have ever experienced. She is very sweet and accommodating with some English. After the TS head to the room, everything on the menu, great BBBJ, beautiful mei mei, and rack. Enjoyed doggie the best with her, it's a great view and she gives you just enough sound and encouragement to make it a lot of fun. Overall she is one of my favorites I've encountered in all my times at GS. Definitely recommend and I'll make a couple more visits by the end of the month.

Stay safe brothers and enjoy the tours.

Alan2020
04-13-22, 15:31
After all the recent reports about Jesse, had a dream visit with her. She was very beautiful to look at and very friendly, easy going. IMHO, she is in the late 20's or early 30's.

It was a very good GFE experience as she is accommodating for the most part (no DFK or BBBJ). She loves to LFK, doesn't rush and lets you take in charge. Spent almost 45 minutes in various positions and she didn't complain about session being too long.

The manmade tattas looked nice but hard in feel. She has a very silky smooth skin and lets you experience her body.

Booked the session for 60 min and she accepted $1.40 without arguing. Would recommend and visit her again in future dreams.

Fbmws
04-13-22, 23:06
Hi, visiting your town this week. Can anyone recommend place with Latina girls? Good massage and looks more important than extras. I've heard Essence on 16th has one, but I didn't see any reports here. PM me if you want. Thank you.

WhoMe111
04-14-22, 09:48
Hi, visiting your town this week. Can anyone recommend place with Latina girls? Good massage and looks more important than extras. I've heard Essence on 16th has one, but I didn't see any reports here. PM me if you want. Thank you.Essence is a high priced ripoff.

Try Biltmore Clinic on 24th St North of Thomas.

Or Scottsdale Therapeutic 6911 E Thomas.

Uboatct
04-14-22, 10:14
I'm only a visitor to Phoenix, but from what I can tell, there aren't a ton of independent massage gals. There are some options that have been discussed here from the massage finder (MF) site. I'm interested if anyone else has info to share about safe, quality massage options that aren't AMP. Thanks.

Anyone here like seeing independent providers over AMPs?

Will be visiting soon but noticed that the AZ rubmd site has like 0 reviews, is there another popular site to use instead over here?

Fbmws
04-14-22, 15:11
Thanks for recommendations went to Biltmore got Dana will repeat if comebacks to Phoenix again.

Essence is a high priced ripoff.

Try Biltmore Clinic on 24th St North of Thomas.

Or Scottsdale Therapeutic 6911 E Thomas.

DannyBoy63
04-14-22, 20:22
I have not heard of this MP before. Anyone have info, such as are there really Thai girls there? Rates, services etc. ? TIA.It is on Chandler and totally legit.

IndyJon
04-14-22, 22:15
I'm only a visitor to Phoenix, but from what I can tell, there aren't a ton of independent massage gals. There are some options that have been discussed here from the massage finder (MF) site. I'm interested if anyone else has info to share about safe, quality massage options that aren't AMP. Thanks.I guess it depends on what you're looking for. Are you really looking for a massage with a happy ending or just a front for escort services?

I've seen Jaxx recently in Tempe and she gives a really good massage.

Ceeen078
04-14-22, 23:14
I guess it depends on what you're looking for. Are you really looking for a massage with a happy ending or just a front for escort services?

I've seen Jaxx recently in Tempe and she gives a really good massage.Thanks for the recommendation, visiting in a month and she's currently at the top of list.

My favorite type is massage with HE w / HJ, esp if they have some legit cmt / massage training. If you have any other suggestions I'd appreciate it!

Ceeen078
04-15-22, 00:05
I'm only a visitor to Phoenix, but from what I can tell, there aren't a ton of independent massage gals. There are some options that have been discussed here from the massage finder (MF) site. I'm interested if anyone else has info to share about safe, quality massage options that aren't AMP. Thanks.Thanks ill take a deeper dive through those reviews, hoping for a younger girl with HE.

Prob will try Sara or Christina. Michele looks good too but no confirmed reviews on here.

Kester Diamond
04-15-22, 17:31
Thanks for the recommendation, visiting in a month and she's currently at the top of list.

My favorite type is massage with HE w / HJ, esp if they have some legit cmt / massage training. If you have any other suggestions I'd appreciate it!Renee Hartz is who you are looking for, maybe Mia in Tempe.

SunDevils987
04-15-22, 18:20
I know it's rare but I'm looking for a legit good massage with a HE. Seems I've only been finding both extremes of the spectrum. A terrible massage but down for play or a good massage and super strict. I had a girl I found of Massage Finder a while ago who check both boxes but lost contact during COVID shutdowns. I tried a bunch of AMPs but those have been very disappointing. I tried others on Massage Finders and those were very strict. I would prefer a white or Latina masseuse but am open for the best massage. Please help a brother out! TIA.

LFCnut
04-15-22, 20:47
I have visited GS many times and usually been very satisfied. The last visit, however, about 4 weeks ago, was less than stellar, so much that I didn't even stay due to the girls attitude. I tried again, today, and it seems all is well in the world again. I drew Candy, young looking, great B+/ C naturals, very cute face, and maybe 100 lbs soaking wet.

Table shower was busy when I arrived so she offered a mediocre 5 minute massage until it opened up. The massage did not give me any indication of what was to come. Once in the TS she gave one of the best body slides ever, using her squishy naturals every way, and everywhere possible. After she dried me off she dropped to her knees and began a knee-knocking BBBJ. At that point another girl entered and asked if I wanted a second girl. Called herself Chloe, and looked very delicious. I am a little old to be trying doubles, so I thanked her, but graciously declined. Candy and I returned to the massage room and proceeded to complete the encounter with an energetic about of CFS, at which time I asked to finish BBBJCIM, and she eagerly agreed. Usual clean up, she helped me dress, and on the way out she made sure I met the third girl, Ivy. I knew I had seen her before but not as Ivy. She recognized me and said we met at Nirvana in Sun City, and whispered her name there was Helen. As I recall, Helen was a little package of Dynamite, and in fact she started groping, squeezing and kissing me, whilst making me promise to visit her again at GS. I expect this rotation is only until end of April so I will be sure to go back before they all move on. $. 4 house plus $1. 6 and worth every cent.

YNWA.

Ceeen078
04-16-22, 01:13
Renee Hartz is who you are looking for, maybe Mia in Tempe.Appreciate it and thanks for the recommendation, new #1 and #2 on my list to try when in town.

Shizzle911
04-16-22, 10:24
I have seen Jessie a few times. She told me she's 32 I think that's pretty close to correct. She does a very nice massage. I've always left relaxed and happy.I met Jesse and she is about 32 I would guess. The other lady there is the 50 year old lady who is very nice but is a bit over weight and loose.

IndyJon
04-16-22, 14:27
Renee Hartz is who you are looking for, maybe Mia in Tempe.I don't think Mia really does massage. When I went there a while ago it was five minutes of back rubbing and then flip over.

AZGuy7722
04-16-22, 20:36
Was thinking of stopping by either Tops or Aloha tomorrow. Seen a couple recent reports on 2 girls, wanted to know if anyone has info on the other gals at either place?

Kester Diamond
04-16-22, 21:01
I don't think Mia really does massage. When I went there a while ago it was five minutes of back rubbing and then flip over.Not fake gif and ass Mia, massage and happy ending mia.

She provided the second best $200 massage with twist in the valley imo.

LadyLuva
04-17-22, 00:39
I don't think Mia really does massage. When I went there a while ago it was five minutes of back rubbing and then flip over.Yup, I second that. I think I actually got a whole ten minute rub.

LadyLuva
04-17-22, 00:44
Wanted to play a round so went to golf for 18 holes.

Paid for HR and Jessie took me back. Great body, bolt-ons with eraser nipples. TS was meh. Mechanical, no fondling or preview. Back to room for anything I wanted. Great BBBJ, standing mish as my knees are shot. Finished with CIM and HJ. Mamasan came in as I was dressing. Closing at end of month, gave card for Aloha.Any idea on why they are closing?

MontataBoy
04-17-22, 11:37
Drew Mimi earlier this week as my caddy. Similar to others, thin, 5" with B cups, and shoulder length hair. Gave my usual $160 upfront to ensure good service and no negotiation interruptions. Rushed table shower experience with quick cleaning of the club and no tossing of the salad. Back to the room and a quick back rub, not really a massage. On the flip a more extended club session with dining to get me ready. Offered no club cover for an extra $40. At that rate I suspect many opt for no club cover, so I passed on that. Went through reverse cowgirl, standing mish, but couldn't finish. Laid down and finished with a BJ / HJ. On the way out she introduced me to Jessica, very thin and cute. Would like to try her in the future. As a previous reviewer said, Golf is closing at the end of April. She gave me the Aloha card and said come see them there.

IndyJon
04-17-22, 14:31
Not fake gif and ass Mia, massage and happy ending mia.

She provided the second best $200 massage with twist in the valley imo.We're probably taking about two different people then. The Mia I saw had a darker complexion (I think she said she was part Brazilian) and worked out of her own office in Tempe with no one else (it may be referred to as Saltwater Spa). Mia was very nice (even though I only got 30 minutes when I thought I paid for an hour), don't get me wrong, but the massage with her was non-existent. She also does much more for select repeat clients too. I've only been there once and it's been a couple of years ago now.

Jer0978
04-17-22, 16:19
After a canceled flight that turned in to getting back home 2 days late I rented another car and did a quick read on here looking for some stress relief. I decided on Tops and headed that way. Paid 60 for the hour. Was asked what I wanted and said everything. Asked how much and I offered 160. Got up sold to 200. I'm sure I paid too much, but I'm a shitty negotiator and she was hot. (I don't get out much LOL) She took the money and left for what seemed like forever. Came back and jumped right in to rubbing my dick and kissing on my chest. Once I was at attention she wiped my member down then had me lie down. Brief BBJ then applied the condom. Had me get up and she got on her knees. Doggy was the only position as I didn't last long. Yes. I'm probably the only guy on here who isn't a porn star. She left and came back with a hot towel to clean me up. Then came back and finished the hour with a massage.

I've been to a few rub and tugs but this was my first FS parlor. One of my favorite things is usually the teasing and the build up before the fun. The massage wasn't as enjoyable after the deed in my opinion. It wasn't bad, but I'd probably try a different place if there was a next time.

LonnyJayy
04-17-22, 19:28
Does anyone know of any milking table providers in Phoenix?

Kester Diamond
04-17-22, 23:19
We're probably taking about two different people then. The Mia I saw had a darker complexion (I think she said she was part Brazilian) and worked out of her own office in Tempe with no one else (it may be referred to as Saltwater Spa). Mia was very nice (even though I only got 30 minutes when I thought I paid for an hour), don't get me wrong, but the massage with her was non-existent. She also does much more for select repeat clients too. I've only been there once and it's been a couple of years ago now.https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/mia-4806452311-347818

This girl give a very nice massage with hand finish.

Not a bad review on tier or RR.

TwatWhisperer
04-18-22, 12:21
Last week I flew into Phoenix for business in Sun City. On my way from the airport to the Sun City I see several "massage" signs stereotypical of AMPs. In short, I happen upon a place called Nirvana Massage. It's in a small business complex called Renewed Life Properties. Very nice inside, with a table shower and I meet a sexy young lady named Rita.

Rita has a smile that will melt your heart and a body of a seductress. Her English is limited, but enough to get communicate ones needs. A table shower and a thorough cleaning of my junk gets things going. I was a baby in Rita's hands but my Johnson let her know I was way past puberty. LOL.

Anyways, Rita is a sexy lady and is capable of an actual massage which I honestly would've been fine with but she started teasing the boys. A few hand gestures to communicate what services were available and tip amount then her clothes come off and let's just say that the name of this spa is justified. Seems anything from an HJ to the full Monty is available or at least it was for me. I saw some other ladies that also looked very intriguing. I'll have to checkout that action on my next visit.

Whenever I'm in Phoenix, It's worth the short drive to Nirvana in Sun City for a nice clean spa and beautiful women that know how to make us boys happy.

Dkuym1
04-18-22, 13:01
I see she still advertises now and again but I haven't seen any recent reports. Anyone have good intel on her now? I've entertained thoughts of meeting her.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/bts/d/chandler-lily-asks-feeling-down/7471901761.html

NativeAz53
04-18-22, 17:23
I see she still advertises now and again but I haven't seen any recent reports. Anyone have good intel on her now? I've entertained thoughts of meeting her.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/bts/d/chandler-lily-asks-feeling-down/7471901761.htmlI saw her about 6 months ago when she came back to Phoenix OK conversations (thinks a lot of her self) nice massage quite place offered HJ I declined no other extra. Will not repeat.

NativeAz53
04-18-22, 17:29
I know it's rare but I'm looking for a legit good massage with a HE. Seems I've only been finding both extremes of the spectrum. A terrible massage but down for play or a good massage and super strict. I had a girl I found of Massage Finder a while ago who check both boxes but lost contact during COVID shutdowns. I tried a bunch of AMPs but those have been very disappointing. I tried others on Massage Finders and those were very strict. I would prefer a white or Latina masseuse but am open for the best massage. Please help a brother out! TIA.Check Tammy in Tempe on AS.

IndyJon
04-18-22, 20:37
https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/mia-4806452311-347818

This girl give a very nice massage with hand finish.

Not a bad review on tier or RR.Yes, that Mia does do an excel job. I've seen her as well. That's a different Mia than what I was talking about.

HardanFast
04-18-22, 21:48
I paid a visit to Golf and paid my usual 60 for the hour. After being accompanied back to the room, I got comfortable and my provider came in after a few minutes. Generally, she looked all right body wise, but she just had so much work done, much of it badly. That sort of turned me off. Her face has had major work and looks like it has way too much collagen everywhere. I also felt lumpiness in both her boobs and one side of her ass, so she has definitely had work done there. She said her name was Tina. Anyway, since she was very pleasant, I was thinking I would just make the best of it when mamasan came in and asked if I would mind switching to another girl since someone had requested Tina. Having seen a cute spinner on my way in, I gladly and quickly said yes. I think Tina tried to argue her out of changing since she thought I would leave a bigger tip, but I quickly agreed with mamasan that Tina needed to take care of her regular - wink, wink. Much to my delight, after a few minutes, the cute spinner walked in and said her name was Jessica. Having already cleaned up, we started with some light kissing that led to caressing that gradually became more urgent. She has great Bs that are either natural or very nicely done, not too hard or soft. If you like a nice thigh gap, hers is great, and she let me have access to touch and massage the kitty on the outside. From there, she suited me up and we started with standing mish, moved to lazy K9 and then to CG to finish. Most times anymore, I am a one and done, so I did not try for a second pop. Instead, I laid there and relaxed while she lightly massaged me until my time was up. After downing a couple waters she offered, I was out the door and on my way. Mamasan was busy when I left, but Jessica made it a point to tell me about them closing the end of the month and said she would be moving to Aloha. If opportunity presents itself, treat yourself and try Jessica. I definitely plan to repeat.

Uboatct
04-19-22, 10:46
Check Tammy in Tempe on AS.Is there a link somewhere and / or more info?

Uboatct
04-19-22, 10:48
I am actually looking for a quality massage, not FS. Thanks for any suggestions.

I guess it depends on what you're looking for. Are you really looking for a massage with a happy ending or just a front for escort services?

I've seen Jaxx recently in Tempe and she gives a really good massage.

Brudog
04-19-22, 13:19

I've seen Jaxx recently in Tempe and she gives a really good massage.This one has positive reviews on TER, Choose from a menu.

https://adultsearch.com/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/2742341

NativeAz53
04-19-22, 18:07
Is there a link somewhere and / or more info?Sorry could not get the link. Check erotic monkey actually spelled Tammie.

Youngin
04-19-22, 20:41
I will be in town tomorrow 4/20 . Looking for Mia. Has anyone seen or know where she may be working? She was at Nelly spa long ago. Or Melissa I believe from aloha? Any direction is greatly appreciated thanks guys.

Bone1986
04-19-22, 23:10
This one has positive reviews on TER, Choose from a menu.

https://adultsearch.com/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/2742341She's alright, not the best but decent prices. I never pushed for more than rub and tug. Saw her a couple of times last year, until she got comfortable enough with me to reveal she's a hardcore, raging racist. Wouldn't shut up once she got going. Haven't been back since.

Lasvegas318
04-20-22, 00:27
So better late than never.

Almost 2 years ago I went to that massage parlor on 103rd ave in office building. The one where you enter the courtyard and go straight ahead.

Met a in shape 40 year old blonde don't remember her name may have been Jen or Melissa.

Dreamt a good massage and naked and for a total of about $200 or so. We seemed to get on well from what I remember and she was a sweet lady and I blew in the bag doggy style on the table.

She told me that some of the other girls were more mechanical and all about the upsell but because we clicked well she was down. I never went back but it was good and I'm thinking I probably should have.

TheOriginal
04-20-22, 00:40
I will be in town tomorrow 4/20 . Looking for Mia. Has anyone seen or know where she may be working? She was at Nelly spa long ago. Or Melissa I believe from aloha? Any direction is greatly appreciated thanks guys.I've got to believe that everyone who saw Mia while she was at Nelly Spa (shortly before Covid arrived in America) would like to know where she's currently working! That, my friends, was a world-class experience! If you find her, please let us know!

PacificNw360
04-20-22, 09:21
I am going to be in the area for work, do you have any favorite spas / therapists for MSOG?

JohnnyBuddha
04-21-22, 02:31
I've got to believe that everyone who saw Mia while she was at Nelly Spa (shortly before Covid arrived in America) would like to know where she's currently working! That, my friends, was a world-class experience! If you find her, please let us know!She is retired from working girl at massage places. She plays a lot of golf.

AzHooligan
04-21-22, 16:26
Looking for a good rub and tug shop in chandler. Been to tienmei, hw, 90210, blue sky is my usual spot. Anything new I should check out? And yeah been to most of the full service shops in Mesa. Sometimes you just need a hood massage and a tug at the end.

TB Monger
04-21-22, 23:43
In town on business, did a search but came up empty. Looking for an AMP, menu doesn't have to be deep, L1 is fine. Spoiled as they're on every corner in ATL!

Lyle416
04-22-22, 00:28
Anyone know where exactly Sammy is located now? Saw that she is no longer at the Chandler location.

IndyJon
04-22-22, 09:37
Looking for a good rub and tug shop in chandler. Been to tienmei, hw, 90210, blue sky is my usual spot. Anything new I should check out? And yeah been to most of the full service shops in Mesa. Sometimes you just need a hood massage and a tug at the end.There's also Dream Foot Spa / Eastern Spa, Bashan Wellness Spa, Tai Chi Reflexology Massage, and Oasis Asian Massage.

AzHooligan
04-22-22, 10:38
I'll have to swing by dream again, last time I tried to the water and ice next to it was popping with tons of people out front I decided to pass.

There's also Dream Foot Spa / Eastern Spa, Bashan Wellness Spa, Tai Chi Reflexology Massage, and Oasis Asian Massage.

Kester Diamond
04-22-22, 11:49
Anyone know where exactly Sammy is located now? Saw that she is no longer at the Chandler location.What was her service and cost like? I considered checking her out.

CoggyDude
04-22-22, 18:21
Looking for a good rub and tug shop in chandler. Been to tienmei, hw, 90210, blue sky is my usual spot. Anything new I should check out? And yeah been to most of the full service shops in Mesa. Sometimes you just need a hood massage and a tug at the end.Which one of those spots do you think has the most attractive girls? Also what's the tipping situation like? Thanks in advance.

IndyJon
04-22-22, 22:27
I'll have to swing by dream again, last time I tried to the water and ice next to it was popping with tons of people out front I decided to pass.I've been there once and it's been a few years, but yes the place is right in between the water / ice store and a Subway so it's a little busy. The room I was in also seemed to be right next to the ice machine on the other side of the wall. It wasn't very relaxing hearing the ice constantly.