PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

JohnLittleDick
11-12-21, 15:23
Anyone know where Diamond went? I met her at Top, and I called Golf, and they said she isn't there either. I went to Top and she wasn't there either.Diamond went to Los Angeles a couple months ago. Chloe updates me that Diamond is not back in Phoenix or whether she will be returning. I did a review on her here before she left.

WR / WHR MNGR.

Miguel Honcho
11-12-21, 16:48
Based on the reviews, I went to Top Spa (midday). No wait but the seemed a little busy. Lucy came in the room and was really cute. Probably in the low 20's. Gave a decent massage and on the flip the fun started. She has an amazing body and natural c cups. She has long nipples which I enjoyed. Great BBBJ and then put the cover on. With some hesitation, he did CG. The reluctance to jum on top was a little turnoff. We moved to various positions and finished w BBBJ. She had to leave to see someone else I guess and the mamasen came in to finish the massage. She wasn't super hot but attractive enough. Massage me a little then I guided her hand to finish me again with a HJ. Overall I enjoyed my experience. Definitely going back when in phoenix.I didn't think Lucy's tits were natural. I'll have to go back and double check!

GagooMan
11-12-21, 23:02
Diamond went to Los Angeles a couple months ago. Chloe updates me that Diamond is not back in Phoenix or whether she will be returning. I did a review on her here before she left.

WR / WHR MNGR.Thanks Buddy. I ended up at Top Spa twice this week. It was only so so there with Lulu and Sunny. Lulu had good service, but not really my type. Sunny seemed kind of lazy, and maybe a little bit crazy. I'll try one of the other places here before leaving.

AZHopeful
11-13-21, 00:17
Does anyone know if Candy (mentioned in a post a couple of months ago) is back at Queen Spa in Mesa or any other spa in the valley? From previous posting she sounds like my type but when I call the spa I am told "no Candy" there "back next week" but never seems to return. I'm not sure if Queen Spa has sister clubs in the valley like Great / Top / Aloha / Golf Spas.

Desert Rat
11-13-21, 11:56
Nirvana has been in business in Sun City for a little over 2 years, with the same provider, Tiffany, since opening day, until this month. Tiffany was my monthly ATF, starting the second day after the place opened. Very nice, pleasant lady. Great massage. Good conversation. Good times. I always thoroughly enjoyed all elements of the session. Sorry to see her go. Wishing her luck with whatever her new venture is.

Anxious to try out the current level of services later this month.I have never had any luck with Sun City MP. Last time I tried one off Greenway it was a Caucasian lady who draped me and gave a lame massage with no extras. I think Nirvana sounds new and exciting.

GagooMan
11-13-21, 23:27
Thanks Buddy. I ended up at Top Spa twice this week. It was only so so there with Lulu and Sunny. Lulu had good service, but not really my type. Sunny seemed kind of lazy, and maybe a little bit crazy. I'll try one of the other places here before leaving.Some other members sent me messages. I found her, and her name is Nana right now.

WhoMe111
11-14-21, 09:49
This old guy decide to stay close by and found a new spa called Nirvana behind the BofA and Starbucks on Bell Ave and Boswell Blvd in Sun City. Very nice office plaza. Went inside and found very upscale, very big lobby. The window open an saw this petite beautiful asian girl. I ask for her name and said Monica. She asked me how long I wanted to stay. I said a half hour since I was new to the place. She brought me inside the and place me in one of the rooms. I was surprise of the room size. Bigger than most places. Told me to undress and said she be back. I did and when she came back she told me face lay face down. I usually just jump to the good part but she gave a decent massage. She knew what she was doing. She asked me to turn over and that's when the fun began. All I am going to say she is great. She got into it, I got into it. Made me feel good. I recommend her. Gave her $160 as what she told me. Everything is good in the world. New place, new adventures.I was at Great the other day and visited with a lovely young lady who's name I could not understand. When I was leaving she told me she was going to Sun City next week but she did not know the name of the place. This may be the personel change at Nirvana.

Alan2020
11-14-21, 11:44
Thanks Buddy. I ended up at Top Spa twice this week. It was only so so there with Lulu and Sunny. Lulu had good service, but not really my type. Sunny seemed kind of lazy, and maybe a little bit crazy. I'll try one of the other places here before leaving.Agree with this totally. Sunny started out joking around and I thought she was going to be fun. But, she was just lazy, jokingly bossing around and not following any instructions. She was acting totally crazy towards the end. Ended up disappointed. She convinced me to bring another girl for extra $. Made her do all the work. Kept talking and laughing in Chinese the whole time. Killing the mood. Don't care for this high volume place.

WhiteSun777
11-14-21, 12:06
Ventured to Top Spa the other day, they were busy but told them I'd be back. Gave me a card to another joint 3 minutes away, but no one answered so waited. Am led back to a room by mamasan, who was super cute and young'ish, and when I asked if she'd be giving me a massage she said not today, but let me grab her ass which was super firm. Either way I waited about 15 minutes and in walked Sunny. I asked for a shower and we went to the room. She soaped me up and then joined in on the table, almost a nuru experience. She then proceeded with the hot water trick while giving me a BBBJ. She spent a lot of time sucking on the boys too which was nice, and she then asked if I wanted to finish in the shower to which I said yes. BBBJCIM, but do think she spit it in the trash. She then had me stand up, spent some more time washing me and then I returned the favor washing her. She gave me mouth wash and she used some and then back to the room. In the room she had me lay on my back and it was back to BBBJ, it didn't take long and the cover was on. Now I will say she wasn't the tightest, but she was dripping wet. As soon as I entered we were immediately kissing, which she loves to do! We proceeded with mish, cg and then some doggy. I also had her bent over the table, and I must have had the angle right because she put her hands back to stop me from going so deep. I finished in the bag in this position and then she took me back to the shower. When we got into the shower, she was in front of me naked and I was hard again so she had me sit on the edge of the shower and proceeded with some Russian, as well as standing in front of me and dry humping me. Finally she got back on her knees and took a third shot from me, but this time she pulled away and it shot on her face, but at this point it was a drip LOL.

She finished me up and then to my surprise she asked for my phone #. I text her and a couple hours later she text me telling me she loves me, but it was from a 628 area code. Either way. 6 to the house and 1. 6 to her and I was happy. Overall rating for Sunny:

Attitude - 9.

Looks - 7, pretty but not sexy.

Body. Is h / w / p but is a bit thicker than most.

Performance- definitely enjoys her job and is very willing to please.Was just there yesterday, the report is spot on. I had no idea she was Sunny till later otherwise I would of opted for an hour as oppose to 1/2. I love this girl's personality, totally spontaneously and borderline "crazy" Didn't get to experience shower since it was in used. As why she is a bit crazy. It sounds like she's looking for a husband as she told me she loves me too. Also mentioned if I want baby. Said she won't be there for too long and going to back Singapore at some point. Did try to sell another girl but I didn't have enough funds on me.

BearsFaninaz
11-14-21, 19:22
After reading some reviews here decided to try it out. Luna is pretty attractive I'd guess mid 30's to kid 40's. Great body. She gave a decent massage and on the flip did everything for 1. 40 which was surprised by some of the previous reviews but I wasn't going to say no. Total damage was 2. 00.

WhiteSun777
11-14-21, 20:40
Been there a few times for legit rubs. First time with owner, nothing out of the norm. Second Lomi Lomi, Girl actually got on the table when face down to rub back and paid a lot of attention to my crack. Towel moved aside. Third time was for a normal massage, girl spent a log of time rubbing lower abdomen, seemed bored and appeared to be fishing for interest in more. I think these places use contractors so some are legit and others may be wishing to push the limits.I went back here for a legit massage just the other day when they first opened. They always ask if I have appointment but I never made one. They have plenty of staff so I went for an hour. I choose Lomi Lomi this time, I got the same treatment (maybe the same woman?) She was definitely fishing for something. A lot of oil and it was quite sensual for a legit massage. She was using her elbows a lot and spent quite a lot of time near my crack. Some light feathering techniques. On the flip she put over this thin sheet but proceed for more fishing. I just wanted a nice relaxing massage without the funny business and this fits the bill. Lomi Lomi is $80 though I just tipped her 20. Overall this is a great place for legit / sensual massage.

WhiteSun777
11-14-21, 20:49
Never been to Queen so I had to check it out. Linda greeted me and she's very easy on the eyes, sexy with that black dress on. This place seems a lot larger than others, a lot of open space. Wanted to shower and it was just your typical wash. She was really focus on cleaning and scrubbing like I had dirt all over. Nothing wrong with that but also nothing fun out of it. Back in the room and I realized I made a huge mistake. This was one of the MOST PAINFUL massage I had in a long time. I know she means well but holy cow it felt like she was drilling her elbow / fingers and cause the most pain. No joke. I was too proud to ask her to go easy and just dealt with it and kept thinking about that silky smooth body of hers. The suffering took almost 20-30 minutes as I opted for the hour. On the flip I was ready for some fun but damn 2 guys walked in after me. She let one guy stayed but turned away the other. Guess she's the only one working. Long story short it felt a bit rushed near the end but she got the job done. Nothing to write home about and definitely won't be back to see her, I can't endure the pain.

VectorManx2
11-14-21, 22:16
Was visiting Phoenix about a week ago and based on reports decided to check out top spa. I got Lulu and as others have said she was a great time. Greeted me with a big smile and before I knew it she was sucking me hard. She is very cute and with a natural Bush and nice petite tits and body. Highly recommend, I would visit too often if I lived there. Treat her nice!

Lasvegas318
11-15-21, 03:02
Any you gents get down with this?

A lady I know wants to practice healing me. Anyone gotten this? Is it a bunch of crap?

I feel no harm in trying, private session, I bang her acquaintance and she knows I'm down so see if it even goes there but I'm keen to try something new. I'll report back once I go, in the mean time if anyone has any views or thots on it let a brother know.

Triple85
11-15-21, 10:20
Saw Yumi at Top around 5 PM on 10/9. She greeted my at the sliding window and ushered me to a room, gave her the fee for one hour after confirming they were not too busy. Yumi is very petite and quite attractive in my opinion.

Started off with a light back massage while waiting for the table shower. I flipped over when she went away to check the table availability, but no teasing or touching ensued despite the fact jr was looking directly at her with his one eye. I was beginning to think I stuck out. Finally the ts is ready so I get up while she gets completely nude. Ho Lee Shit! Now jr was really paying attention.

Off to the shower we go, she washed my back really well then does a nice body slide. She asks me to flip, washes front, and begins BBBJ. Asks what I want, I reply everything. We confirm additional fee and she begins BBBJ again, including hot water trick previously mentioned by others.

Back in the room there was more BBBJ followed by covered cowgirl, mish, k9, mish till completion. This was for sure one of my better AMP experiences.

I will definitely ask for Yumi when I return to Phoenix.

Mth3466
11-15-21, 14:04
Any you gents get down with this?

A lady I know wants to practice healing me. Anyone gotten this? Is it a bunch of crap?

I feel no harm in trying, private session, I bang her acquaintance and she knows I'm down so see if it even goes there but I'm keen to try something new. I'll report back once I go, in the mean time if anyone has any views or thots on it let a brother know.I had an ex gf that was into Reikki. I indulged her because well. She liked to practice and would be "grateful" after. It can be a little stimulating (she usually did it half naked so that helps). It did help to relax a bit when I had headaches but that could just be laying in a dark, quiet room. Never noticed any real benefits, but it is relaxing and if she wants to for free I'd say go for it. Hopefully she thanks you the way my ex did.

KChing
11-15-21, 15:23
After reading some reviews here decided to try it out. Luna is pretty attractive I'd guess mid 30's to kid 40's. Great body. She gave a decent massage and on the flip did everything for 1. 40 which was surprised by some of the previous reviews but I wasn't going to say no. Total damage was 2. 00.Is this the same one that was at breeze? And where is palm if I may ask? I'm in Tucson, so only familiar with top and aloha.

WhiteSun777
11-15-21, 16:33
Agree with this totally. Sunny started out joking around and I thought she was going to be fun. But, she was just lazy, jokingly bossing around and not following any instructions. She was acting totally crazy towards the end. Ended up disappointed. She convinced me to bring another girl for extra $. Made her do all the work. Kept talking and laughing in Chinese the whole time. Killing the mood. Don't care for this high volume place.That's odd as my 1 on 1 with Sunny was total GFE. I've done 2 girls in the past, most don't pan out what I had in my mind before the session. Some do if the chemistry is right. Seems like Sunny is NOT good with another girl.

Lift Her Up
11-16-21, 01:26
Saw Yumi at TopI'm from out of state but I'd like to visit Yumi or really anyone at Top. Google, Google Maps, and yelp are no help, I just get a list of the "top spas in Phoenix. " Could someone please message me some guidance on how to get to Top? Thanks.

Lift Her UP.

WhiteSun777
11-16-21, 03:13
I'm from out of state but I'd like to visit Yumi or really anyone at Top. Google, Google Maps, and yelp are no help, I just get a list of the "top spas in Phoenix. " Could someone please message me some guidance on how to get to Top? Thanks.

Lift Her UP.Google "Top Spa Mesa".

BestKiter
11-16-21, 11:15
Just an additional great reference.

Yumi is a very cute girl in her low 20's. She is nice and slim with incredible tits!!

Had a great time but forgot about a massage, LOL.

Saw Yumi at Top around 5 PM on 10/9. She greeted my at the sliding window and ushered me to a room, gave her the fee for one hour after confirming they were not too busy. Yumi is very petite and quite attractive in my opinion.

Started off with a light back massage while waiting for the table shower. I flipped over when she went away to check the table availability, but no teasing or touching ensued despite the fact jr was looking directly at her with his one eye. I was beginning to think I stuck out. Finally the ts is ready so I get up while she gets completely nude. Ho Lee Shit! Now jr was really paying attention.

Off to the shower we go, she washed my back really well then does a nice body slide. She asks me to flip, washes front, and begins BBBJ. Asks what I want, I reply everything. We confirm additional fee and she begins BBBJ again, including hot water trick previously mentioned by others.

Back in the room there was more BBBJ followed by covered cowgirl, mish, k9, mish till completion. This was for sure one of my better AMP experiences.

I will definitely ask for Yumi when I return to Phoenix.

Bigboobs
11-16-21, 12:18
So. I had to see for myself, so I called Golf Spa and asked for Yuki. I made sure to tell them that I saw Yuki before and wanted to know if she was working today even though I have never seen her. I just didn't want them to say "she here" and pull the old switch on me. Based on that, I was told that she is now at Great Spa. I went there and was not too excited. Previous reports started that she has large boobs and is eager to please. This girl has great fake boobs, but a full B cup at best, not large. She is taller than most, about 5'8 and an average face, not stunningly beautiful, and a small tattoo just above her waist next to her belly button. Off to the TS and back to the room, I layed down to get a massage which was a light rub for 2 minutes, then the flip. She gave a BBBJ for a minute, then asked if I was ready (felt like a rush job, not on my watch). I totally controlled the situation and told her that I will let her know when I'm ready so keep blowing. She continued, then I got bored, so I moved to the chair and sat down, dropped a pillow in front of me and told her to kneel and suck. She did and then after awhile, I put her on the table pounded the hell out of her K9, she was getting exhausted. Her ass is on the bigger side and I was waiting for her to work it, she didn't. Went back to the chair, she went back on her knees and sucked my balls until I came. $160 tip. I'm getting bored of these cum dumpsters. I wish I could find the submissive jewel. Oh well. Maybe wasn't my cup of tea, but I can see how some could be into her. Keep on hunting my fellow mongers.

DoToDont
11-16-21, 15:22
Some other members sent me messages. I found her, and her name is Nana right now.Would love to see her again.

AZHopeful
11-16-21, 22:31
Nana and Diamond are not the same person though I highly recommend both. Last month or maybe the month befor, Nana was at Aloha and Diamond was at Golf.

TonyLinn247
11-17-21, 00:04
Went to top this evening got sunny. Not my favorite. Paid for the HR. 0. 60 then she asked me for 2 bills on top! I laughed and said no. Got up to get dressed and she got upset. Handed her 1. 60 and said that's all I have. Take it or leave it. She took it. Will not revisit due to the upsell.

JulianK
11-17-21, 01:33
Went to top this evening got sunny. Not my favorite. Paid for the HR. 0. 60 then she asked me for 2 bills on top! I laughed and said no. Got up to get dressed and she got upset. Handed her 1. 60 and said that's all I have. Take it or leave it. She took it. Will not revisit due to the upsell.Not your favorite? That's an understatement. Sunny knows more English so is kind of the alpha girl. She's training the other young girls at Top to be money grubbing and stingy with the service. I paid $160 to Lulu for everything. I gave in for "2 girls" and gave Sunny $140. Lulu left while I was with Sunny, and I said, "hey that's not 2 girls!" Sunny wouldn't suck my dick for some reason, so she got Lulu back. Sunny left and again, not 2 girls. Once Lulu got me close, she tried to squeeze me another $40 to finish. I said, OK if I cum on your face. When the time came she ducked out. Lulu was awesome the last few times I saw her but service has declined each time. Sunny seems like a bad influence on the girls for us mongers. So over her and I probably won't go back until she's gone. She's ruining a good thing. Plenty of other options out there without her bullshit.

AZHopeful
11-17-21, 02:31
Went to top this evening got sunny. Not my favorite. Paid for the HR. 0. 60 then she asked me for 2 bills on top! I laughed and said no. Got up to get dressed and she got upset. Handed her 1. 60 and said that's all I have. Take it or leave it. She took it. Will not revisit due to the upsell.I agree. The upsell has gotten out of hand. It never was higher than 1. 6 a year ago. And I had a couple of providers (who will remain nameless) at Great that I saw regularly that would go bare for that amount. Now, I'd swear the first English words these girls learn are "more money. ".

JChoi
11-17-21, 10:45
I agree. The upsell has gotten out of hand. It never was higher than 1. 6 a year ago. And I had a couple of providers (who will remain nameless) at Great that I saw regularly that would go bare for that amount. Now, I'd swear the first English words these girls learn are "more money. ".Some mongers over pay for a lot of things and kind of fold when they ask for mo monayyyy. Guess inflation is all over now even in the hobby. I refuse to pay 2 at any mp. Last one who got me was Melissa and I wasn't even sure that was the right choice or not being all was covered.

Nofapp
11-17-21, 12:03
Went to top this evening got sunny. Not my favorite. Paid for the HR. 0. 60 then she asked me for 2 bills on top! I laughed and said no. Got up to get dressed and she got upset. Handed her 1. 60 and said that's all I have. Take it or leave it. She took it. Will not revisit due to the upsell.Even after I paid, .4 for massage and 1.6 for everything else. These girls are wild LOL I just get my nut and leave never get attached to these girls all they want is money.

Nofapp
11-17-21, 12:09
So. I had to see for myself, so I called Golf Spa and asked for Yuki. I made sure to tell them that I saw Yuki before and wanted to know if she was working today even though I have never seen her. I just didn't want them to say "she here" and pull the old switch on me. Based on that, I was told that she is now at Great Spa. I went there and was not too excited. Previous reports started that she has large boobs and is eager to please. This girl has great fake boobs, but a full B cup at best, not large. She is taller than most, about 5'8 and an average face, not stunningly beautiful, and a small tattoo just above her waist next to her belly button. Off to the TS and back to the room, I layed down to get a massage which was a light rub for 2 minutes, then the flip. She gave a BBBJ for a minute, then asked if I was ready (felt like a rush job, not on my watch). I totally controlled the situation and told her that I will let her know when I'm ready so keep blowing. She continued, then I got bored, so I moved to the chair and sat down, dropped a pillow in front of me and told her to kneel and suck. She did and then after awhile, I put her on the table pounded the hell out of her K9, she was getting exhausted. Her ass is on the bigger side and I was waiting for her to work it, she didn't. Went back to the chair, she went back on her knees and sucked my balls until I came. $160 tip. I'm getting bored of these cum dumpsters. I wish I could find the submissive jewel. Oh well. Maybe wasn't my cup of tea, but I can see how some could be into her. Keep on hunting my fellow mongers.Service was ok, not like golf but maybe depends on mama san. Mama San at golf right now was the previous boss at great spa (if I'm correct) won't go back either till the end of the month when they switch up the ladies.

WhiteSun777
11-17-21, 14:17
Went to top this evening got sunny. Not my favorite. Paid for the HR. 0. 60 then she asked me for 2 bills on top! I laughed and said no. Got up to get dressed and she got upset. Handed her 1. 60 and said that's all I have. Take it or leave it. She took it. Will not revisit due to the upsell.Agreed, 160 used to be just FINE (it still is if you go to another AMP) for an hour. But lately that's only good for 1/2 hr. If you do an hour it's going to be at least 180-200 (depends on the girl) Knowing that I usually don't bother more than 1/2 hr at Top, but that is strange my experience was completely different with Sunny so YMMV.

AZHopeful
11-17-21, 16:42
Agreed, 160 used to be just FINE (it still is if you go to another AMP) for an hour. But lately that's only good for 1/2 hr. If you do an hour it's going to be at least 180-200 (depends on the girl) Knowing that I usually don't bother more than 1/2 hr at Top, but that is strange my experience was completely different with Sunny so YMMV.What other AMP's in the valley have the same quality of girls as Great / Top / Golf / Aloha that offer the same services? I would like to try Candy from Queen but she is not currently there and I don't know if Queen has any affiliated places in the valley where she might be working.

WhiteSun777
11-17-21, 17:32
What other AMP's in the valley have the same quality of girls as Great / Top / Golf / Aloha that offer the same services? I would like to try Candy from Queen but she is not currently there and I don't know if Queen has any affiliated places in the valley where she might be working.Well that's the thing, Top is known to be good (most of the time) and you know what you're getting. They know they have enough customers so now they can control the price because if you refuse to pay there's always another monger willing to pay after you leave.

I try to venture out from time to time. Green, Queen, Kyoto. Sure I can get by with 160 for an hour but just not the same. Still I like to see there's other AMP with good quality girls and services.

DatyDan
11-17-21, 17:56
So have any of you been to Massage Hall on and / W corner of Elliot and Rural in Tempe. Happened to see their storefront from the street on my way to an appointment and swung around and cased the location. Good egress to both Rural and Elliot, away from the main streets in a L-shaped strip mall. Just wondering if anyone has experience here, legit or massage and handy finish, or more? Will probably check after Thanksgiving.

IndyJon
11-17-21, 21:19
So have any of you been to Massage Hall on and / W corner of Elliot and Rural in Tempe. Happened to see their storefront from the street on my way to an appointment and swung around and cased the location. Good egress to both Rural and Elliot, away from the main streets in a L-shaped strip mall. Just wondering if anyone has experience here, legit or massage and handy finish, or more? Will probably check after Thanksgiving.The three reviews for it on Rub Maps indicate it's probably non-erotic.

WestTraveler
11-17-21, 21:22
https://phoenix.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/480-628-5007beautiful-young-gr/240905897686

https://phoenix.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/call-me480-464-4599-enjoy-your/570420626225

Anyone have intel on either of these AMPs? Both are fairly convenient for me but I don't want to waste time and money if one or the other is a rip-off. I know, TOFTT and report back, and I will if I have to.

But if you have experience at either of these places, I'd appreciate hearing it.

WhiteSun777
11-17-21, 21:52
https://phoenix.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/480-628-5007beautiful-young-gr/240905897686

https://phoenix.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/call-me480-464-4599-enjoy-your/570420626225

Anyone have intel on either of these AMPs? Both are fairly convenient for me but I don't want to waste time and money if one or the other is a rip-off. I know, TOFTT and report back, and I will if I have to.

But if you have experience at either of these places, I'd appreciate hearing it.Not speaking from experience but based off the "other" site you're better off hitting up TLC for the full menu (but that data is from 4 months ago so who knows) I might try it myself when I'm in that area.

DontMindM3
11-17-21, 23:20
Hi to one and all, I'm coming from the high country, I don't want to go too far into the valley if I don't have too for fun. Looking for somewhere to relax after turkey. Thank you for any recommendations.

AzLionsFan01
11-18-21, 05:55
Well that's the thing, Top is known to be good (most of the time) and you know what you're getting. They know they have enough customers so now they can control the price because if you refuse to pay there's always another monger willing to pay after you leave.

I try to venture out from time to time. Green, Queen, Kyoto. Sure I can get by with 160 for an hour but just not the same. Still I like to see there's other AMP with good quality girls and services.My experience has always been price is up to the individual girl regardless of where you are. I have never hear of a, "set" price.

When I read the reviews and see higher than, "normal" tips, I like to think it was because the experience was better than expected and appreciated. Something we hope to experience, but rare like a unicorn when it does.

It is unfortunate when the parlors turn into puppy mills and the quality goes down. Like anything else in life, the good with the bad. Hope for the best and if not, move on.

SpaSearcher
11-18-21, 11:43

But if you have experience at either of these places, I'd appreciate hearing it.I posted a review on TT before, long story short, it's a waste of time.

AZHopeful
11-18-21, 12:52
My experience has always been price is up to the individual girl regardless of where you are. I have never hear of a, "set" price.

When I read the reviews and see higher than, "normal" tips, I like to think it was because the experience was better than expected and appreciated. Something we hope to experience, but rare like a unicorn when it does.

It is unfortunate when the parlors turn into puppy mills and the quality goes down. Like anything else in life, the good with the bad. Hope for the best and if not, move on.Unfortunately, the tip is expected before the service is provided. So, you're not really tipping based on the quality of the service.

BobSteel
11-18-21, 15:44
Where is it?

RayThy
11-18-21, 16:00
Where is it?

https://www.google.com/maps/@33.4238318,-111.6870086,19.34z

The goog says it is closed. It isn't.

DHobbiest85
11-18-21, 18:38
Which one of ya'll knocked up my ATF Linda at Aloha? LOL.

Miguel Honcho
11-18-21, 18:51
My experience has always been price is up to the individual girl regardless of where you are. I have never hear of a, "set" price.

It is unfortunate when the parlors turn into puppy mills and the quality goes down. Like anything else in life, the good with the bad. Hope for the best and if not, move on.I've been hobbying in multiple states for years and while there may not be a "set price" there is most definitely a menu and going rate or tip expectation based on the level of service L1, L2, L3 etc. $140 to $160 has been pretty consistent for L3 or CFS at AMPs. For a little more you can get a better looking GFE / PSE escort, which kind of sets the ceiling for AMP prices.

Yes, YMMV and everything has gone up since covid, but that doesn't mean that there is no going rate, especially at an AMP you frequent and girl you've seen before. And it's not a tip if they negotiate and ask you to pay up front. It's the price.

D4630
11-18-21, 20:10
Which one of ya'll knocked up my ATF Linda at Aloha? LOL.Are you saying she's visibly preggo?

JulianK
11-18-21, 20:41
Are you saying she's visibly preggo?I asked her for a massage the other day and she said "No, I'm pregnant" and showed me her stomach. It not visible with loose clothes, but when she lifted up her shirt there's a little belly starting.

StanfMan
11-19-21, 10:29
Hi there I went to have a session w her new that she is back to offering incall.

I fell asleep and while I was asleep I got a good quality massage with a good ending.

However the no touch was off putting.

Does anyone know if she offers any mutual touch or anything beyond the topless rub and tug.

I don't want to repeat if it's the same.

Nice boobs but can't touch.

StanfMan
11-19-21, 10:30
Hi there I went to have a session w her new that she is back to offering incall.

I fell asleep and while I was asleep I got a good quality massage with a good ending.

However the no touch was off putting.

Does anyone know if she offers any mutual touch or anything beyond the topless rub and tug.

I don't want to repeat if it's the same.

Nice boobs but can't touch.

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/194395

JackRise
11-19-21, 10:42
I asked her for a massage the other day and she said "No, I'm pregnant" and showed me her stomach. It not visible with loose clothes, but when she lifted up her shirt there's a little belly starting.Did she ever work at anfu?

JohnnyBuddha
11-19-21, 12:23
Which one of ya'll knocked up my ATF Linda at Aloha? LOL.That's mine.

DatyDan
11-20-21, 11:34
Nirvana has been in business in Sun City for a little over 2 years, with the same provider, Tiffany, since opening day, until this month. Tiffany was my monthly ATF, starting the second day after the place opened. Very nice, pleasant lady. Great massage. Good conversation. Good times. I always thoroughly enjoyed all elements of the session. Sorry to see her go. Wishing her luck with whatever her new venture is.

Anxious to try out the current level of services later this month.I remember the provider at Nirvana as Jessica, saw her earlier this year but unfortunately never found time to go back as she was as you said very nice massage and personality. I saw her about 6 times there and maybe 4-5 when she was at the old Synergy on 99th and Union Hills, just a bit of a drive for me, but she was worth it. She enjoyed DATY, which got her wet and ready to the point where she about dragged you on top or rode you like a champ. Also miss that bung hole that had the little extra skin that made it look like a tied balloon.

Slacker30
11-20-21, 14:00
I posted a review on TT before, long story short, it's a waste of time.TLC on Dobson 1 block south of University is good depending on the provider.

Angela was outstanding. Mimi almost as good. They own the spa on Dobson and University also. Saw Angela there too. Girls rotate. Angela off rotation now and went home.

Slacker30
11-20-21, 14:07
I've been hobbying in multiple states for years and while there may not be a "set price" there is most definitely a menu and going rate or tip expectation based on the level of service L1, L2, L3 etc. $140 to $160 has been pretty consistent for L3 or CFS at AMPs. For a little more you can get a better looking GFE / PSE escort, which kind of sets the ceiling for AMP prices.

Yes, YMMV and everything has gone up since covid, but that doesn't mean that there is no going rate, especially at an AMP you frequent and girl you've seen before. And it's not a tip if they negotiate and ask you to pay up front. It's the price.I have noticed rates have gone up after Covid19. AMPs are cheaper than the Latina spas, but I am seeing $200 as more of the norm now and Chloe at Golf asked for a tip since she provided BBBJ. Latina spas in my experience have moved towards $300.

All in all this is hit and miss to me. The girls move around. You just have to try different places to see what works and be prepared to be disappointed more times than not till you find a girl who is good while she lasts.

Joslin1216
11-21-21, 00:50
Dreamt about Nirvana this early afternoon after reading recent reviews when I usually dream at Great Spa. Was greeted at the window by a lovely Asian woman named Monica in a red dress and asked me how long I wanted to stay and if it was my first time there. I opted for the 1/2 hour, confirmed it was my first time, and was quickly led inside to the first room. Monica asked how I heard about the place and said a friend told me about it and recommended asking for her. Monica asked what I was looking for to which I responded "everything" as I put the donation on the table. She then told me to get undressed and that she would be right back.

Just as I laid down on the massage table, she came back in saying she actually had an appoint in 20 minutes so she would have to unfortunately rush. She gave me 20 back from the donation then laid out a towel on one of the chairs and told me to sit down. Sitting down, she proceeded to start by giving me a nice little lap dance while pulling the top of her dress down and hiking up the bottom exposing an amazing body. A couple minutes into a fairly mild BBBJ, her appointment showed up early in a blacked out SUV (the chair I was sitting in had full view of the camera monitor). Now this being my first time there, I got a little paranoid and started loosing. Blood flow. Until I saw the guy getting out and realized in no way could he be my Uncle LEO. She left to great him real quick, and she must of flipped a switch when she was gone because when she came back, Monica proceeded to give me the most enthusiastic BBBJ I've had in a very long time. Paying attention to both the twig and berries and then did this weird thing were she put my fingers in her mouth, sucked on them and then proceeded to use both our hands in combination with her mouth to finish me off in one of the best orgasms I've had.

Cleaned up and then got dressed. On the way out, she said next time to go for the hour to get FS. Total damage was 180 between the entry and the donation. Will definitely be dreaming about Monica again.

Lift Her Up
11-21-21, 01:20
Google "Top Spa Mesa".Thanks, and thanks also to the guys who messaged me. Didn't realize it was in Mesa. I saw Yumi and it was one of the top lifetime experiences, with soapy breasts on my back, breasts on my chest, etc, etc.

One of the messages to me was that Yumi wasn't very enthusiastic. I thought she was great, so as is often the case, YMMV.

I thought her wonderful breasts were slightly large for her frame, but they felt natural.

Lift Her Up.

Nuika
11-21-21, 14:10
I remember the provider at Nirvana as Jessica, saw her earlier this year but unfortunately never found time to go back as she was as you said very nice massage and personality. I saw her about 6 times there and maybe 4-5 when she was at the old Synergy on 99th and Union Hills, just a bit of a drive for me, but she was worth it. She enjoyed DATY, which got her wet and ready to the point where she about dragged you on top or rode you like a champ. Also miss that bung hole that had the little extra skin that made it look like a tied balloon.I've always wondered about the Jessica reviews. Every time I made my monthly visit, it was with Tiffany. Wonder if they were one and the same?

Desert Rat
11-21-21, 15:48
I have been visiting Great Spa for at least 12 years. The service has been up and down. The girls have been young and old. Their have been super hot and borderline ugly ladies to serve. Yesterday, I had a young Chinese woman with fake tits who called herself Beautiful. She was attractive but her service was just okay. For one half hour she provided a light touch massage with no TS. She claimed the whole session the TS was busy. The lady provided a CG, CBJ, and finished doggie style. Her looks were better than the old days at Great Spa but her service was very much like being on a conveyor belt. I must strike out to Sun City and try out the place on 99th Avenue.

Baangs
11-21-21, 16:53
Greetings yall! Haven't been on this forum very long but I have done alot thread viewing on here and appreciate all the good info I've seen on here. I will definitely start being more active. Came here with a little gift for yall, I'm surprised I haven't seen this women talked about more on here. Enjoy!

Mystery8900
11-21-21, 23:45
Greetings yall! Haven't been on this forum very long but I have done alot thread viewing on here and appreciate all the good info I've seen on here. I will definitely start being more active. Came here with a little gift for yall, I'm surprised I haven't seen this women talked about more on here. Enjoy!Ok, how about a link and some info?

Kester Diamond
11-22-21, 01:14
Greetings yall! Haven't been on this forum very long but I have done alot thread viewing on here and appreciate all the good info I've seen on here. I will definitely start being more active. Came here with a little gift for yall, I'm surprised I haven't seen this women talked about more on here. Enjoy!She is reviewed her and that's why she isn't talked about more.

Baangs
11-22-21, 02:02
Ok, how about a link and some info?Here's her site: https://beacons.page/zendenjen?fbclid=IwAR1N5grVXs1fzE818wBXxst5fpuC8EIGpeaQQ7kn6S-5cogXLz4HmVofRJQ. Also if you just type her name in google (on the pic bottom right) she pops up everywhere. Setting up an appointment was super easy, she's located in a apartment complex in scottsdale I believe and sometimes Tucson, very nice and welcoming. Has a shit ton of cats so be aware if your allergic. She does a "sacred spot massage" which is basically a HJ while she fingers your a**hole. From her OF it looks like she may do other things? She's a little tall, she comes in naked nice big ass and rack. The massage is actually pretty damn good. On the flip she sits on the table with you, sort of between your legs while she tugs you (as far as I know that's all she does) and she somewhat uses her tits, and has a decent technique. It wasn't really my style HJ as she wants to peg you with her finger though, like she goes all the way in there. But if your into that then she's your girl. In all the damage was $120 for a hr.

WhiteSun777
11-22-21, 02:54
Thanks, and thanks also to the guys who messaged me. Didn't realize it was in Mesa. I saw Yumi and it was one of the top lifetime experiences, with soapy breasts on my back, breasts on my chest, etc, etc.

One of the messages to me was that Yumi wasn't very enthusiastic. I thought she was great, so as is often the case, YMMV.

I thought her wonderful breasts were slightly large for her frame, but they felt natural.

Lift Her Up.Welcome and glad you had a nice time with Yumi. YMMV is definitely the case with these girls. I went back to see Sunny to see if my 1st time with her was just a fluke. Nope. Was even better than last time, total GFE. Heard she'll be leaving Tops soon sometime next month for those who can't wait to see her go.

IndyJon
11-22-21, 08:55
Ok, how about a link and some info?That's Jenadea (if I spelled her name right). She works out of Tempe. I haven't seen an ad for her for a while but I've seen her advertisements on Rub Ratings in the past.

StanfMan
11-22-21, 12:19
Paranoid all safety girl w a attitude.

That's Jenadea (if I spelled her name right). She works out of Tempe. I haven't seen an ad for her for a while but I've seen her advertisements on Rub Ratings in the past.

HammerSmash
11-22-21, 15:52
Finally got my taste of lulu this past Friday. I don't know about some of the negative reviews about her and nor can I speak to thwm cause YMMV is always a fact. Nonetheless, I got my taste of lulu and she was great. Super attentive and took care of me very well. They ere about to close so I could only do hh and didn't have time for the TS. Anyways, she started with a teasing massage all over my body and she kept saying I was so strong (I'm a bodybuilder),* finally she started giving me a bbj and it was great, she definitely knows how to handle a joy stick. After about 10 mins I told her I wanted the F her so she slipped on the rain coat for me. She rode me, I hit it missionary, and got it doggy until I blew my load. I definitely over stayed my welcome but she wanted to make me cum before I left so that was great service. All in all, lulu was nice, attentive, took a pounding, and gave me service with a smile.

P.S. I postes this here as well as RM.

-Hammersmash.

Apex3333
11-22-21, 18:50
Decided to switch things up in my routine the other day, and get the massage at the end of the service. I went in for the full hour. The TS really got me worked up and ready to go. Toweled off and went back to the room. I asked to play first, massage after. She obliged. CBJ and we rotated through a few positions before I blew. She went and got a warm towel for junior, and then I laid face down for my massage. I was so relaxed at this point that I completely melted into the massage table and almost fell asleep. Massage was good, and junior still got to enjoy a little teasing even though he didn't need it.

Having done this, I will never go back to the old routine. I felt completely relaxed and refreshed when I walked out the door.

AzLionsFan01
11-23-21, 11:17
Found myself out on the west side in Sun City. Decided to stop by Nirvana again.

To my delight, Rachel was here. Same one from Top Spa and I was very happy to see her again.

Asked for an hour and to the room we went.

Started off with a nice 15 minute massage. Nice petite body, B cup bolt ons, but proportional to her body.

The session was awesome, Rachel was submissive as I took charge of the positions. Ended up with her ankles over my shoulders pounding hard and fast to finish.

Cleaned up and chatted a bit as her English is pretty good. Definitely will come back when out in the area.

CoqueMeat
11-23-21, 13:34
I have done this in the past as well at several locations. I tend to prefer it, although some therapists incorrectly assumed they were done after the pop. So I have started making it clear that I'm re-ordering the operations up front.

Decided to switch things up in my routine the other day, and get the massage at the end of the service. I went in for the full hour. The TS really got me worked up and ready to go. Toweled off and went back to the room. I asked to play first, massage after. She obliged. CBJ and we rotated through a few positions before I blew. She went and got a warm towel for junior, and then I laid face down for my massage. I was so relaxed at this point that I completely melted into the massage table and almost fell asleep. Massage was good, and junior still got to enjoy a little teasing even though he didn't need it.

Having done this, I will never go back to the old routine. I felt completely relaxed and refreshed when I walked out the door.

Miguel Honcho
11-23-21, 15:15
I have noticed rates have gone up after Covid19. AMPs are cheaper than the Latina spas, but I am seeing $200 as more of the norm now and Chloe at Golf asked for a tip since she provided BBBJ. Latina spas in my experience have moved towards $300.

All in all this is hit and miss to me. The girls move around. You just have to try different places to see what works and be prepared to be disappointed more times than not till you find a girl who is good while she lasts.Which is why there are forums like this, so we can get and share info to help get the services we want without wasting time and money going at it blindly. At least it is for me. Maybe others have different goals. To each their own.

Miguel Honcho
11-23-21, 15:21

Having done this, I will never go back to the old routine. I felt completely relaxed and refreshed when I walked out the door.I also like getting the table shower after.

RoadGlideGuy64
11-23-21, 17:07
Myself and the hot wife are looking for an AMP / Spa that will let her in the room to watch and maybe participate. Any thoughts on locations or providers that may do this?

Youngin
11-26-21, 00:59
Visiting tomorrow 11/26. I frequent Phoenix and have been to top, aloha and a few others. Looking for a nice Latina. Big booty / tits LOL. Last one I found was at alpha. Melissa I believe. There was a great one I found by the name of Mya or Mia at a AMP down the street from top. Can't recall the name of it. Any info would be great to find my Latina for tomorrow. Thanks in advance.

Wolf13
11-26-21, 12:49
Has anybody had any luck at Phoenix spa in south Scottsdale with Julie or Lulu?

Kester Diamond
11-26-21, 16:03
I'm off to see dolce from RR. Will report back.

Kester Diamond
11-26-21, 22:36
I'm off to see dolce from RR. Will report back.Well, delay, texts quit working, delay, need to verify, delay, can only do a half hour, delay.

Didn't see.

Too bad, would have really liked to see how her services are.

HammerSmash
11-27-21, 18:34
Finally made my way to nirvana, I didn't know it was apart of the aloha, top, golf, and great spa. Needless to say the service was great like my past experience at Top. I paid my 60 for an hour and pulled a new girl named Rachel, she was amazing. She said she would be at nirvana until January and then move to Top or one of the other places before heading back home to the east coast. Rachel is super sexy, nice pair of tits, nice clean kitty, and cute little butt hole. Anyways, we started with a BBBJ that lasted for about 10 mins. Then I told her I wanted to taste her, so I daty for about 5 minutes and then went into 69 as well. It usually takes me a long time to nut, but Rachel has some type of super power and I was fight the urge to nut. She then slipped on the hat and rode me into oblivion. Fellas I didn't last longer then 10 mins when she rode me. That is not usual for me, but het kitty was the tightest I have every had, I could barely put in a single finger in her. She cleaned me up, gave me a massage and I was on my way with a bottle of water. Tipfor her was 140, although she wanted 160. Of note, this place does not do TS. She said main old dudes visit this location so it was a bigger liability for them if they slipped and fell lmao.

-Hammersmash.

Bhm Guy
11-29-21, 14:46
Greetings yall! Haven't been on this forum very long but I have done alot thread viewing on here and appreciate all the good info I've seen on here. I will definitely start being more active. Came here with a little gift for yall, I'm surprised I haven't seen this women talked about more on here. Enjoy!Nice photo! I always appreciate a real non-model sexy lady.

Kurby
11-29-21, 16:55
Anyone been to H&W lately? Like in the past 2 months?

HardanFast
11-29-21, 23:27
Are those boobs or balls in the photo? Seriously, thanks for the photo, but it does not help much without a link, or at least a name, so we can do our own research, too. Based on this photo alone, this is a hard pass for me though. Just not my type.

Greetings yall! Haven't been on this forum very long but I have done alot thread viewing on here and appreciate all the good info I've seen on here. I will definitely start being more active. Came here with a little gift for yall, I'm surprised I haven't seen this women talked about more on here. Enjoy!

IndyJon
11-30-21, 09:30
Are those boobs or balls in the photo? Seriously, thanks for the photo, but it does not help much without a link, or at least a name, so we can do our own research, too. Based on this photo alone, this is a hard pass for me though. Just not my type.I posted her name after he made his post: it's Jennadea. I mentioned that she works out of the Tempe area. Her website is: https://zendenjen.com.

Kester Diamond
11-30-21, 13:04
I posted her name after he made his post: it's Jennadea. I mentioned that she works out of the Tempe area. Her website is: https://zendenjen.com.She is terrible.

StanfMan
11-30-21, 13:33
Seems like she is soliciting the help of random people to boost her popularity.

If you look at her rubratings reviews she had several negatinve ones and then suddenly 2 5 start reviews that are stellar.

I personally think she is overpriced jaded dud who needs to retire.

IndyJon
11-30-21, 21:59

If you look at her rubratings reviews she had several negatinve ones and then suddenly 2 5 start reviews that are stellar.

I personally think she is overpriced jaded dud who needs to retire.For full disclosure, I've never met her. I was just trying to be helpful since I recognized the picture that was posted.

ModemMadness
12-01-21, 08:58
Tried Heaven Spa at 9210 West Peoria. Looked like the menu was wide open. Little young for me and they speak very little english.

ThatAZDude
12-01-21, 10:04
Had some time to kill before Costco opened the other morning so stopped in for a session. Nice location, plenty of foot traffic around to blend in and not seem noticeable. Paid for an hour and Paris took me back to the room. She's a cute petite little thing probably in her early-mid thirties. Undressed and laid face down on the table with no cover. She came back in and started the massage. Massage was actually decent and about 10 min told me to flip. She grabbed the member and asked what I wanted. Now, I hardly ever get FS, I only intended for a HJ or CBJ at most so I didn't bring the standard amount of funds for FS. However, she was pretty damn cute so I wanted the full menu. Told her I only had 1. 4 and she accepted my offer. She went off to get the supplies and returned with the raincoat. Slipped it on with her mouth and did a great CBJ to get junior at full attention. Started with standing mish, to doggy, to lazy dog, to acg, back to standing mish. After about 10 min in, her attitude changed and said I was taking too long. Mind you, we're only about 25 min into an hour session at this point so that irritated me. And nothing ruins a good time like someone telling you to hurry up. It is what it is, so I flipped her back into k9 where she used her Asian superpowers to tighten everything up and I blew in the cover. Once that happened she went back to her happy self. Got me a water and sent me on my way.

Probably won't return, or if I do, it won't be for FS. Paris was cute as hell but I did not appreciate the rushed attitude. I have a decent amount of stamina so I expect to get my money's worth. Heard another girl working but never got a visual on the other talent available.

P.S. She also made a point to say "remember, only massage here" at the end but, ha, got to let the boys know what's going on out there.

Baangs
12-01-21, 17:19

I personally think she is overpriced jaded dud who needs to retire.Yea same here, I didn't even finish when I went to see her which was disappointing. She's gotten a lot bigger since I last saw her though so Tits and ass don't look as good anymore. Plus if you don't finish in 2 minutes your taking too long for her.

Baangs
12-01-21, 17:23
Nice photo! I always appreciate a real non-model sexy lady.No problem, I'll post pics and vids when I can of different (better) providers.

Baangs
12-01-21, 17:32
Anybody seen this chick? Can't find a name for her or number. She's supposedly in Phoenix or Glendale.

Find Me Not 12
12-01-21, 21:30
Anybody seen this chick? Can't find a name for her or number. She's supposedly in Phoenix or Glendale.Can you post her link?

Baangs
12-02-21, 05:45
Can you post her link?https://www.vagaro.com/lulubeauty, found this, kinda looks legit but saw her original ad on CL.

Member #6524
12-02-21, 14:52
I've been off here for a little while but is Nirvana the one on Boswell south of Bell? If so I'll be hitting that place up!

Found myself out on the west side in Sun City. Decided to stop by Nirvana again.

To my delight, Rachel was here. Same one from Top Spa and I was very happy to see her again.

Asked for an hour and to the room we went.

Started off with a nice 15 minute massage. Nice petite body, B cup bolt ons, but proportional to her body.

The session was awesome, Rachel was submissive as I took charge of the positions. Ended up with her ankles over my shoulders pounding hard and fast to finish.

Cleaned up and chatted a bit as her English is pretty good. Definitely will come back when out in the area.

LonnyJayy
12-02-21, 16:23
Has anyone been to Blu Spa of Glendale or The Great Spa? They're both in Glendale and close by to me. This would be my first time going to an AMP and wanted to hear feedback on these two places. Want to know about the girls, services, prices etc.

LonnyJayy
12-02-21, 16:48
Has anyone been to Blu spa of Glendale or the great spa recently? It will be my first time going to an AMP and they're close by so wanted to check one out this weekend. I would appreciate any feedback on the girls, services, prices or experiences.

Nofapp
12-02-21, 18:25
Has anyone been to Blu Spa of Glendale or The Great Spa? They're both in Glendale and close by to me. This would be my first time going to an AMP and wanted to hear feedback on these two places. Want to know about the girls, services, prices etc.Both offer what you're looking for, but don't overpay 200 $ total usually gets the job done for a massage. Last time I went to blue spa, one lady working beautiful, top spa offers a lot of girls got to go and see for yourself, they rotate so much.

Desert Rat
12-03-21, 09:26
I was trying a new Thai food place in Glendale when I noticed a massage place right next door. Shocking for the City of Glendale. Oasis Spa is on the the Northwest Corner of Thunderbird and 51st Avenue. It was a typical old fashioned AMP. Crappy beat up lobby with plants everywhere. I paid the madam $60 for an hour and when the lady came to get me from the lobby she asked for another $60. I let the two of them work it out. No table shower or none was offered. The massage was not great but could have been worse. Sophia from China was in her 30's but very cute and petite. After the flip she grabbed Mr. Happy and started the negotiation. She wanted $200 but I only has $140 which she accepted but said next time all of it. She wore a mask the whole time minus the CBJ. We did standing mish and doggy. The problem was she said we had to be quiet because another monger was in the next room and a business is next door. The paper thin walls would give away our fucking. This is not how I usually operate when fucking. I did make up for it by pounding the shit out of her for several minutes and her trying to hold in her squeals. After I blew in the cover I thought we were done. Sophia returned with a wet warm towel to clean me up and started massaging me again. She ended up giving me a one hour massage and subtracting all the time we were fucking from the count. I missed the table shower but I did find the old creaky massage table and poorly maintained space to my liking. Great Spa and Top have a good thing going but Oasis is the throw back to the good old AMP from 20 years ago.

PhxEngine
12-04-21, 02:15
Tried Heaven Spa at 9210 West Peoria. Looked like the menu was wide open. Little young for me and they speak very little english.Do they offer table showers?

Nuika
12-04-21, 12:37
Has anyone been to Blu Spa of Glendale or The Great Spa? They're both in Glendale and close by to me. This would be my first time going to an AMP and wanted to hear feedback on these two places. Want to know about the girls, services, prices etc.Blu Spa is probably best for a newbie. Usually only one worker with more realistic expectations regarding cost of services. Everything you could want is available, usually from an attractive provider. Great Spa has more professional staffing, very skilled at cleaning out the wallet of a newbie.

AzLionsFan01
12-04-21, 14:16
Was out in the east valley and decided to stop in at Golf Spa.

I paid the house and was introduced to Rita by mamasan. Rita was a little taller 5'6" and younger. Very (IMO) beautiful with an athletic build. Definitely my type of play toy.

Off to the room where she helped me take my clothes off. Her English was pretty good, I was surprised. Started off with a decent massage for about 15 minutes, then started playing with the berries as she worked her way down.

On the flip we decided what was next. Great body, B cup solid with a nice trimmed Bush. Started 69 with BBBJ. Nice action on the tool, cupping my nuts and getting about 1/2 way down with great suction. Popped on the cover and hit doggie.

Great ass and strong back. The view was sweet pounding away. We were both into it. Slowed down and went to missionary. Pretty tight pussy considering the pounding she must take on a daily basis. Ended up popping, then laying on the table for a little.

Cleaned up and Tiffany came in and asked if she was good. By far one of the better visits I have had. She said, "good, come back tomorrow and try Yuki!" Gave me my water and walked me out.

Definitely recommend.

Call Me Slappy
12-04-21, 18:24
I've been off here for a little while but is Nirvana the one on Boswell south of Bell? If so I'll be hitting that place up!This out-of-towner had a rather nice appointment with Monica. She's definitely a cut above the typical AMP employee I'm used to back in Chicago.

Slappy.

Call Me Slappy
12-04-21, 18:26
Had a great appointment with the blonde named after the Fleetwood Mac song that I'm too lazy to look up how to spell.

Pricey, but a very excellent massage was had by me!

Slappy.

AdvisorMN
12-04-21, 18:39
Whar is Golf Spa's address.

ModemMadness
12-04-21, 19:18
I don't think so. At least I wasn't offered one.

AzMan1001
12-05-21, 05:25
Had some time on my hands and decide to make the trip to Great Spa. Hadn't been there for a while since in live in the east valley. I got Rachel who I have seen before in Mesa Top Spa. I knew I was in for a treat. She is amazing and beautiful. Man, that body and technique are above and beyond. Pay the hour house fee and gave the 160 as usual. She introduced me their new girls, Victoria and Lin. Both are hot. I am coming back to see them next weekend.

IndyJon
12-05-21, 10:48
Whar is Golf Spa's address.6740 East University Drive in Mesa. That would be the corner of Power Road and University Drive.

PhxEngine
12-05-21, 12:12
Great Spa has more professional staffing, very skilled at cleaning out the wallet of a newbie.But if they're experienced at the Mesa places they should go with standard prices.

TheOriginal
12-05-21, 19:22
Has anyone seen Sunny at Top Spa / Mesa in recent days. I had a stellar hour with her in October and will be back in Phoenix later this week and would love a repeat performance! Thanks!!

PhxEngine
12-06-21, 05:50
I had a great time with Rachael yesterday. It was a total of 200 for about 30 minutes with TS and a lesson in economics. Apparently I need to bring 220 next time due to inflation. That said I don't think the mamasan is of the same mindset. I handed her the entire amount upfront, told her this was my first visit, and she said it was good for 45 because they weren't busy. That seemed to change after about 5 minutes, when the first provider (didn't catch her name) left me to go greet her regular and she handed me off to Rachael. I'm glad she did because Rachael was beautiful and offered great service despite the disagreement about fees.

DFulton69
12-06-21, 12:10
Saw Pam from MF and Rub Ratings last week. One woman MP, very nice setting inside. Offers undraped or draped options. Decent massage but a bit pricey.

Asks if there's any other areas she should work on. Didn't really say anything but she started some serious teasing and once the boy was at attention she hopped on.

The table between my legs and finished of with a decent handshake.

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/39528/

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/217493

I'm wondering what other options she might offer? Anyone have experience? I googled her number and came across the escort add below from a few years ago, so seems like more is possible.

https://escortindex.com/search?search=4803765403&city=phoenix

WhiteSun777
12-06-21, 17:29
Has anyone seen Sunny at Top Spa / Mesa in recent days. I had a stellar hour with her in October and will be back in Phoenix later this week and would love a repeat performance! Thanks!!I saw her the week before Thanksgiving and she mentioned most likely she'll be in one of the "other" locations this month. I am hoping to see her too so I'll definitely post it here when I find out.

MurkinTwats
12-06-21, 17:36
LOL, I mean you already got the hard part out of the way after she gave the handshake, so you know she isn't a legit therapist that is going to be offended if you ask what else is on the ol massage table. Just ask her.

Saw Pam from MF and Rub Ratings last week. One woman MP, very nice setting inside. Offers undraped or draped options. Decent massage but a bit pricey.

Asks if there's any other areas she should work on. Didn't really say anything but she started some serious teasing and once the boy was at attention she hopped on.

I'm wondering what other options she might offer? Anyone have experience? I googled her number and came across the escort add below from a few years ago, so seems like more is possible.

https://escortindex.com/search?search=4803765403&city=phoenix

JChoi
12-06-21, 21:19

https://escortindex.com/search?search=4803765403&city=phoenixThat's solid but when she hopped on, might as well ask her for kisses next time to set the bar. If she offers more, I may take a dive.

WestTraveler
12-06-21, 22:11
Did you pay only the $120 for the hour or did you also leave a tip?

Granted she is not real sexy like a lot of the Asian chicks, but a decent massage and HE for $120 isn't bad, if the massage is good and an hour.

I don't think I'd pay her $200 for a massage and FS. I'd rather spend that at Top for a hot Asian chick.

SpaSearcher
12-06-21, 22:23
Stopped by here and saw cici the other night. TS was good, I really liked that she spent a couple of minutes washing and massaging my head in the shower. Onto the massage and it was a few minutes before she asked me to flip, 200 for the full menu, I said hell no. Settled for a nice handshake and left. Will not repeat due to the rush after the ts and the fact that she had a price for everything which was kinda crazy.

Querendon
12-06-21, 23:53
Anyone been there recently, I want to know how much the fees are over there.

Thanks.

PhxEngine
12-07-21, 10:08
Anyone been there recently, I want to know how much the fees are over there.

Thanks.Is this the place on 19th? I haven't been in a while but I remember the fees were average and service a little below average.

Mamama
12-07-21, 21:18
I had a great time with Rachael yesterday. It was a total of 200 for about 30 minutes with TS and a lesson in economics. Apparently I need to bring 220 next time due to inflation. That said I don't think the mamasan is of the same mindset. I handed her the entire amount upfront, told her this was my first visit, and she said it was good for 45 because they weren't busy. That seemed to change after about 5 minutes, when the first provider (didn't catch her name) left me to go greet her regular and she handed me off to Rachael. I'm glad she did because Rachael was beautiful and offered great service despite the disagreement about fees.So you provided the tip up front to mama? Have others tried this and can report their results? Seems like a good no haggle approach, but I'm wondering how the situation ends up on average. Seems like a lot of opportunity for issues with the providers.

JohnnyBuddha
12-07-21, 23:19
Got out of the house tonight and decided to check out new girl at Aloha. Amanda and Lucky were working. I went for an hour with Lucky. She is petite and looks young, pretty little thing. We started with the mandatory table shower, lots of soapy sliding all over me in there. She had me flip over for some more scrubbing / rubbing, followed by a wonderful demonstration of her oral skills, and then a taste test of her mei mei. After this VIP treatment she took me back to the room for some more fun. Amanda told me she has a spicy mei mei but I think it was sweet. She let me lick while she sucked and she got me ready for a ride. She covered him up and rode on top for awhile, she then used the phrase I like to hear, you fuck me. I finished off with her on the table, her ankles on my shoulders. After I popped, she told me to lay back down and gave my a good upper back / shoulder massage. Then out the door with a bottle of water and a smile. Mamasan was visiting the shop and she told me to come back soon.

Pelham12
12-08-21, 01:49
I was trying a new Thai food place in Glendale when I noticed a massage place right next door. Shocking for the City of Glendale. Oasis Spa is on the the Northwest Corner of Thunderbird and 51st Avenue. It was a typical old fashioned AMP. Crappy beat up lobby with plants everywhere. I paid the madam $60 for an hour and when the lady came to get me from the lobby she asked for another $60. I let the two of them work it out. No table shower or none was offered. The massage was not great but could have been worse. Sophia from China was in her 30's but very cute and petite. After the flip she grabbed Mr. Happy and started the negotiation. She wanted $200 but I only has $140 which she accepted but said next time all of it. She wore a mask the whole time minus the CBJ. We did standing mish and doggy. The problem was she said we had to be quiet because another monger was in the next room and a business is next door. The paper thin walls would give away our fucking. This is not how I usually operate when fucking. I did make up for it by pounding the shit out of her for several minutes and her trying to hold in her squeals. After I blew in the cover I thought we were done. Sophia returned with a wet warm towel to clean me up and started massaging me again. She ended up giving me a one hour massage and subtracting all the time we were fucking from the count. I missed the table shower but I did find the old creaky massage table and poorly maintained space to my liking. Great Spa and Top have a good thing going but Oasis is the throw back to the good old AMP from 20 years ago.Got a link / number? Not coming up on google.

Pelham12
12-08-21, 02:25
Anyone have any recommendations in the West Valley that are open after 11? Can be a ***** to find something after work.

Nofapp
12-08-21, 05:42
So you provided the tip up front to mama? Have others tried this and can report their results? Seems like a good no haggle approach, but I'm wondering how the situation ends up on average. Seems like a lot of opportunity for issues with the providers.Never tried this and that was his first mistake providing the money upfront. You don't negotiate with the mama, you negotiate with the massage provider after the flip.

PhxEngine
12-08-21, 07:55
So you provided the tip up front to mama? Have others tried this and can report their results? Seems like a good no haggle approach, but I'm wondering how the situation ends up on average. Seems like a lot of opportunity for issues with the providers.I've offered before when discussing 30 vs 45 and rarely if ever had them take it. But the results were similar. This was my first visit to great spa and I saw the earlier discussions about negotiating tips so I thought I should try something different. It worked just fine.

Nofapp
12-08-21, 11:54
Anyone have any recommendations in the West Valley that are open after 11? Can be a ***** to find something after work.Sunflower Massage not on the west but only one I know opened until 12 in Phoenix everything available.

Pelham12
12-08-21, 12:55
Got out of the house tonight and decided to check out new girl at Aloha. Amanda and Lucky were working. I went for an hour with Lucky. She is petite and looks young, pretty little thing. We started with the mandatory table shower, lots of soapy sliding all over me in there. She had me flip over for some more scrubbing / rubbing, followed by a wonderful demonstration of her oral skills, and then a taste test of her mei mei. After this VIP treatment she took me back to the room for some more fun. Amanda told me she has a spicy mei mei but I think it was sweet. She let me lick while she sucked and she got me ready for a ride. She covered him up and rode on top for awhile, she then used the phrase I like to hear, you fuck me. I finished off with her on the table, her ankles on my shoulders. After I popped, she told me to lay back down and gave my a good upper back / shoulder massage. Then out the door with a bottle of water and a smile. Mamasan was visiting the shop and she told me to come back soon.Apologies if common knowledge. Where is Aloha?

Pelham12
12-08-21, 15:56
Had some time on my hands and decide to make the trip to Great Spa. Hadn't been there for a while since in live in the east valley. I got Rachel who I have seen before in Mesa Top Spa. I knew I was in for a treat. She is amazing and beautiful. Man, that body and technique are above and beyond. Pay the hour house fee and gave the 160 as usual. She introduced me their new girls, Victoria and Lin. Both are hot. I am coming back to see them next weekend.Is this the great spa at 582X Peoria?

Pelham12
12-08-21, 16:01
Sunflower Massage not on the west but only one I know opened until 12 in Phoenix everything available.Thanks! I hadn't seen any reviews of that one so didn't want to check it. Now I know, thank you.

ColinSC31
12-08-21, 16:05
So I have a massage coming up with July. Haven't read too much on here other than she's a good deal at $ for the hour. Is she worth going and seeing guys? Her pics aren't actually that appealing to me, but it was hard trying to schedule with any independent girl while in town. I tried Tifani but she won't schedule on the weekends. Should I keep the appt with July or any other suggestions?

Nofapp
12-08-21, 16:36
Apologies if common knowledge. Where is Aloha?Look up "Angel Spa" on google maps that's the old name but still the same location, next to AutoZone I'm going to head that way too after work want to see this Amanda chick.

JohnRush
12-08-21, 17:19
Newer monger. Appreciate everyone's posts. I went to Top today. After a little wait, mamasan ask me to sit, as 3 other mongers were finishing up. I got Yuki. Petite spinner with great bolt ones. During the TS she paid a lot of attention to the boys and started a nice BBBJ. Lots of roaming hands too. Back to the room, and right to business. $. 5 was the damage, along with the massage time. BBBJ to start. Once everything was up, the cover went on and she hopped up for a ride. Switched to doggy for a bit and finished with her bent over the table. She cleaned everything up and gave an ok massage. Got a water and was out the door. Great visit, would repeat. Once again, I appreciate the info in the posts to make an informed, safe decision.

WhiteSun777
12-08-21, 17:45
Apologies if common knowledge. Where is Aloha?No apologies needed but do try to post info / report from your personal experience. It's all about sharing info. Included Oasis since you were asking about that earlier.

Aloha at Mesa.

540 W Broadway.

Oasis at Glendale.

13830 and. 51st Av.

JohnnyBuddha
12-08-21, 18:40
I see in here where guys ask where is that place, I googled it and it doesn't show up or gives me wrong location. I don't know if anyone cares but here is my two cents worth. Stop googling massage places. Go on rubmap, you can see address and phone number even without having a membership. Also shows map of where it is and a picture of front of spa. If you want a membership, get one, you can read reviews before you go. There I said it, it's up to you folks if you want to use this. Later, have fun out there.

Kester Diamond
12-08-21, 19:56
So I have a massage coming up with July. Haven't read too much on here other than she's a good deal at $ for the hour. Is she worth going and seeing guys? Her pics aren't actually that appealing to me, but it was hard trying to schedule with any independent girl while in town. I tried Tifani but she won't schedule on the weekends. Should I keep the appt with July or any other suggestions?She talks a lot, is maybe better looking a tiny bit in person, has great yammers and give a great massage for the price.

I'd see her again if that means anything to you.

Her service is an unbelievable value.

Pelham12
12-08-21, 20:28
No apologies needed but do try to post info / report from your personal experience. It's all about sharing info. Included Oasis since you were asking about that earlier.

Aloha at Mesa.

540 W Broadway.

Oasis at Glendale..Thank you. I have some adventures planned and will be sure to report back.

IndyJon
12-08-21, 21:36
So I have a massage coming up with July. Haven't read too much on here other than she's a good deal at $ for the hour. Is she worth going and seeing guys? Her pics aren't actually that appealing to me, but it was hard trying to schedule with any independent girl while in town. I tried Tifani but she won't schedule on the weekends. Should I keep the appt with July or any other suggestions?Yes, she's worth a visit.

CheezeCup
12-09-21, 00:21
Decide to have some relaxation this evening by stopping by Gold Spa. I saw a few reviews about Yuki and decide to try her. I went in and ask for her and was told she was busy. The lady who answer the window said she was available and I said yes and paid the hour. She is cute. She asked if I wanted a shower but I opted since I was cold. She led me to the room and told her what I wanted. The fun begin. She has some good skill for the brain. It felt good. The taste of her kitty was so good. Couldn't stop myself from eating it up. Move on to standing and damn. She was tight. I could feel her squeeze me from inside. Felt so good. Went at it for a bit. Every pump was felt. Move her to the reverse top and she bounce me. Fast and hard. I felt every bit of it. Turned her around and bounced even harder. I like it a little rough. I could tell she was enjoying it to. Made me exploded after a good pump. That was good. She cleaned up and gave me water. I like this girl. I gave her the $1. 60 and I was on my way. I will repeat again for as longest she is here.

Pelham12
12-09-21, 03:16
First time in several years hitting an AMP. I called ahead to ask for Rachel after reading reviews here. I believe this is the same Rachel from Tops? I got there pretty close to closing. Was greeted by Rachael not the mamasan dropped the 60 at the door. Started with TS, she immediately starting showing me attention and asked what I wanted. We started at 140 for everything and agreed at 180. Decent BBBJ and body rub. Once TS was finished she asked if I wanted to double up for 100, promised she was pretty too. I agreed. They gave a semi-decent massage and some more BBBJ. The second girl covered me up and started RCG while I played with Rachel. They switched positions, Rachel was riding and I finished in the cover. The second girl was slim and decent but not nearly as tight a body as Rachel. Rachael is a nice piece for sure. I tipped her an extra $20 and told her I'd be back, I like to grease the wheels I find that this approach in any setting is typically helpful.

WhiteSun777
12-09-21, 20:01
First time in several years hitting an AMP. I called ahead to ask for Rachel after reading reviews here. I believe this is the same Rachel from Tops? I got there pretty close to closing. Was greeted by Rachael not the mamasan dropped the 60 at the door. Started with TS, she immediately starting showing me attention and asked what I wanted. We started at 140 for everything and agreed at 180. Decent BBBJ and body rub. Once TS was finished she asked if I wanted to double up for 100, promised she was pretty too. I agreed. They gave a semi-decent massage and some more BBBJ. The second girl covered me up and started RCG while I played with Rachel. They switched positions, Rachel was riding and I finished in the cover. The second girl was slim and decent but not nearly as tight a body as Rachel. Rachael is a nice piece for sure. I tipped her an extra $20 and told her I'd be back, I like to grease the wheels I find that this approach in any setting is typically helpful.Nice, thank you for the great report. 1st time back and you already scored 4 hands. So about 360 out the door is not bad. I paid too much for 2 girls in the club but of course it's a different environment. For the hour the price sounds about right, if you picked 30 minutes you could get by with 140, maybe. I've been offered 4 hands a few times (usually at Top) but every time I just didn't bring enough funds. Always tell myself "next time" but I need to do it.

JohnnyBuddha
12-09-21, 23:47
I decided since last night at Aloha was good, tonight I will try the new girl at Top. This is petite sexy little things week for me. I got Bonnie for a half hour and she is a pretty little thing. I picked her up and carried her to the room, I don't think she even weighs 100. We got undressed and discussed what to do next. She said she wanted to take me to the table shower, lots of licking, kissing, and sucking on my backside. Flipped me over to scrub and suck the front side. Then it was off to the room. I had to taste her mei mei and then she returned the favor by demonstrating her oral skills. I was about ready to bust when she decided to cover me up and sit on me facing the other way, I would guess that was a reverse cowgirl. I could be wrong, but it felt good and I exploded after a few. She cleaned me up in the shower room, dries me off, kisses me goodbye, and I even got that bottle of water with a mint on the way out the door. I may need to head up North and West to see the new girls up there. This is a good week so far.

RandomGuy480
12-10-21, 02:06
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Peacekeeper
12-10-21, 13:30
Went to golf spa hoping to see Tina but she's not there. I got Rita. The service was no where near Tina. Half add table shower and back to the room asking for donation even before the shower which was a big turn off. After I was done she went to give a hot towel and asked to wipe myself up while she goes to take a shower. Horrible. Does anyone have any info of where Tina is please share. Thanks.

JackGay10
12-10-21, 13:35
Anybody seen this chick? Can't find a name for her or number. She's supposedly in Phoenix or Glendale.I've had a dream recently about this one. Her full body massage was $.80. I only remember a handshake, don't know if there's any other options on the table. I did ask and she said no. Massage was OK but it was only for about 30 to 45 minutes. She is thick and very attractive, I would return if there's was more on the table. PM me if you have anymore questions.

JackGay10
12-10-21, 13:49
Has anyone seen Hannah before? She's using a stock photo, but I'm pretty sure she has been around for a while.

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/197196.Finally had a dream about Hannah. The photo is not real, but she is still attractive and thick. Good thick. The dream end up being $. 8. Very similar to the lady that I just reviewed in Glendale. She's big into prostate massages but that's not really my thing. Massage was OK but she wears a plastic glove on one hand for prostate purposes. I would love to see this lady in her birthday suit, but it doesn't seem like other options on the table. Price is to steep for just handshake.

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/199591

JackGay10
12-10-21, 14:23
https://phoenix.rubratings.com/257700

This is probably the best dream I have had in a while. She's also thick, with a bit of extra weight, but it's not bad at all. The dream started with a shower. She cleans your whole body. Then to the table for the Nuru massage. The massage felt terrific. She's good at what she does. There's definitely more on the table, but I just opted for the handshake. After the massage, she'll give you another shower to remove the oil. Damage was $$.4. I definitely will repeat. PM for more info.

WhiteSun777
12-10-21, 15:36
I see in here where guys ask where is that place, I googled it and it doesn't show up or gives me wrong location. I don't know if anyone cares but here is my two cents worth. Stop googling massage places. Go on rubmap, you can see address and phone number even without having a membership. Also shows map of where it is and a picture of front of spa. If you want a membership, get one, you can read reviews before you go. There I said it, it's up to you folks if you want to use this. Later, have fun out there.I concur and here's another tip for the "other" site. Use Advanced Search, no need to be a member, plug in the State and City, check what you want (e. G. Set FS to yes) This should give you an idea where to go.

BestKiter
12-10-21, 18:34
Great to hear a new tiny one. What age? Hope young like Yumi.

I decided since last night at Aloha was good, tonight I will try the new girl at Top. This is petite sexy little things week for me. I got Bonnie for a half hour and she is a pretty little thing. I picked her up and carried her to the room, I don't think she even weighs 100. We got undressed and discussed what to do next. She said she wanted to take me to the table shower, lots of licking, kissing, and sucking on my backside. Flipped me over to scrub and suck the front side. Then it was off to the room. I had to taste her mei mei and then she returned the favor by demonstrating her oral skills. I was about ready to bust when she decided to cover me up and sit on me facing the other way, I would guess that was a reverse cowgirl. I could be wrong, but it felt good and I exploded after a few. She cleaned me up in the shower room, dries me off, kisses me goodbye, and I even got that bottle of water with a mint on the way out the door. I may need to head up North and West to see the new girls up there. This is a good week so far.

JChoi
12-10-21, 20:50
https://phoenix.rubratings.com/257700

This is probably the best dream I have had in a while. She's also thick, with a bit of extra weight, but it's not bad at all. The dream started with a shower. She cleans your whole body. Then to the table for the Nuru massage. The massage felt terrific. She's good at what she does. There's definitely more on the table, but I just opted for the handshake. After the massage, she'll give you another shower to remove the oil. Damage was $$.4. I definitely will repeat. PM for more info.$$. 4 for a nuru HS? That's too deep for me. Maybe for FS and some GFE I'd consider paying that. Glad you had a good time.

Phcoyotes
12-10-21, 21:48
Got out of the house tonight and decided to check out new girl at Aloha. Amanda and Lucky were working. I went for an hour with Lucky. She is petite and looks young, pretty little thing. We started with the mandatory table shower, lots of soapy sliding all over me in there. She had me flip over for some more scrubbing / rubbing, followed by a wonderful demonstration of her oral skills, and then a taste test of her mei mei. After this VIP treatment she took me back to the room for some more fun. Amanda told me she has a spicy mei mei but I think it was sweet. She let me lick while she sucked and she got me ready for a ride. She covered him up and rode on top for awhile, she then used the phrase I like to hear, you fuck me. I finished off with her on the table, her ankles on my shoulders. After I popped, she told me to lay back down and gave my a good upper back / shoulder massage. Then out the door with a bottle of water and a smile. Mamasan was visiting the shop and she told me to come back soon.I saw Lucky a few days ago and had a great time too! For anyone that happens to enjoy long nipples and labia, this is definitely the girl for you, as she has both! Very fun to play with and I hope to see her again before she rotates out.

JackGay10
12-10-21, 21:59
$$. 4 for a nuru HS? That's too deep for me. Maybe for FS and some GFE, I'd consider paying that. Glad you had a good time.

LOL, yeah. It's more about the experience of legit sensual / nuru massages for me. I am not looking for FS or GFE, but to each his own.

Ttballs
12-11-21, 12:16
I like the small spinners, which places have 'them?

Desert Rat
12-11-21, 13:20
Got a link / number? Not coming up on google.Google Bangkok Thai in Glendale and Oasis Spa is right next door and off the map. They must have enough regulars to stay off the radar.

Dizzle06
12-11-21, 22:11
Has anyone seen any of these?

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/259466

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/244209

Kester Diamond
12-12-21, 02:23
Has anyone seen any of these?

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/259466

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/244209The bikini barrista is 260 for an average run and HJ.

Body is an 11/10 if curvy as fuck latinas are your thing, service is 5/10 and pricey as fuck.

CoqueMeat
12-12-21, 10:26
I scheduled with Lexi on short notice recently. Ad photos are accurate. She's very attractive and has a nice body. She is older than she looks. Text when arrive at gated complex and quick to reply. Nice incall. Good conversation. Good but not great massage. 2.5 for the hour topless with HJ. Would love to go further, but it's definitely -not- on the menu. Spendy but worth it to me for occasional MILF itch.

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/129308

Demok
12-12-21, 23:18
I'm planning on visiting the area and thinking of checking out Top but there are 2 places with Top in their name: Top Spa and Tops Asian Massage both in Mesa. Is one better than the other? Thanks for the heads up.

-D.

Deutsche205
12-13-21, 12:20
Was in town on the 1st and had some fun.

Stop #1: Met Katie at Hedy Ping. Average, round face, nice body. Took advantage of the full menu. Kudos to the gentleman across the hall. Sounded like a porn movie for a good five or so minutes.

Stop #2: Was mid-afternoon and opted to try out Paradise in Mesa. Met Suki. She is older, but truly believes in customer service and wanting to give you a good experience so you return. We did not waste time and had a lot of fun. She claims she is always there.

Stop #3:. Late night trip to High End Massage out west. Met Yoyo. In her 20's. Solid massage, ending with BBBJ, cowgirl, missionary. I lasted a while, and she worked hard to finish me. Not sure of the other girls name, but a place I will likely return to.

I slept well.

StanfMan
12-13-21, 12:46
These pics are way old and she is jaded and has too many rules stay away.

I scheduled with Lexi on short notice recently. Ad photos are accurate. She's very attractive and has a nice body. She is older than she looks. Text when arrive at gated complex and quick to reply. Nice incall. Good conversation. Good but not great massage. 2.5 for the hour topless with HJ. Would love to go further, but it's definitely -not- on the menu. Spendy but worth it to me for occasional MILF itch.

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/129308

WhiteSun777
12-13-21, 17:38
I went back here for a legit massage just the other day when they first opened. They always ask if I have appointment but I never made one. They have plenty of staff so I went for an hour. I choose Lomi Lomi this time, I got the same treatment (maybe the same woman?) She was definitely fishing for something. A lot of oil and it was quite sensual for a legit massage. She was using her elbows a lot and spent quite a lot of time near my crack. Some light feathering techniques. On the flip she put over this thin sheet but proceed for more fishing. I just wanted a nice relaxing massage without the funny business and this fits the bill. Lomi Lomi is $80 though I just tipped her 20. Overall this is a great place for legit / sensual massage.Was here yesterday morning for another legit massage, this seems to be my go to place now. Saw a cute girl outside and turns out she works there. Did 60 minutes, just a regular deep tissue and she also walked my back which was nice. No funny business at this place so only come here if you want a "real" massage. And she was real good with her techniques, one of the better massages I've received in a while.

Nofapp
12-13-21, 23:01
A lot of teasing from the back and flip. Happy ending 100 $ total spent. Non nude, maybe next time I'll ask to show her tits. Walls are thin could hear the guy in the next room yapping away.

DannyBoy63
12-14-21, 12:23
A lot of teasing from the back and flip. Happy ending 100 $ total spent. Non nude, maybe next time I'll ask to show her tits. Walls are thin could hear the guy in the next room yapping away.What is her name?

DannyBoy63
12-14-21, 23:06
Got out of the house tonight and decided to check out new girl at Aloha. Amanda and Lucky were working. I went for an hour with Lucky. She is petite and looks young, pretty little thing. We started with the mandatory table shower, lots of soapy sliding all over me in there. She had me flip over for some more scrubbing / rubbing, followed by a wonderful demonstration of her oral skills, and then a taste test of her mei mei. After this VIP treatment she took me back to the room for some more fun. Amanda told me she has a spicy mei mei but I think it was sweet. She let me lick while she sucked and she got me ready for a ride. She covered him up and rode on top for awhile, she then used the phrase I like to hear, you fuck me. I finished off with her on the table, her ankles on my shoulders. After I popped, she told me to lay back down and gave my a good upper back / shoulder massage. Then out the door with a bottle of water and a smile. Mamasan was visiting the shop and she told me to come back soon.Thanks for the info, I saw Lucky today and she was a lot of fun. Very good oral and was well engaged the entire time.

ThatAZDude
12-15-21, 12:03
Has anyone seen Sammy in chandler? No reviews on RR. Have tried a few times to call her, with no answer. Wondering if she's legit or not. Thanks.

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/249770

JohnnyBuddha
12-15-21, 13:31
I traveled to the Northwest side of town to visit Nirvana. I was greeted by a beautiful Mamasan and she led me to room#3. There was a lot of Chinese chatter and end came Helen. I am sure she was being told to take good care of this old fart, but my Chinese is limited. Helen is petite with long dark hair, she dropped the little black dress shortly after entering the room and allowed me to start the session with some sweet DATY. After that she offered up some BBBJ for me and then she decided to cover me up for some more fun. Tried three different positions and then popped. It was a good session and allowed me to be a happy camper the rest of the day. Got cleaned up, got some water, and headed out to face the world. I would recommend a trip to visit Helen.

Baangs
12-15-21, 16:20
Hey y'all so I went to one of my normal spots last week, usually this place only gives HJ but since I've been going so long one of the ladies finally let me smash (took some negotiating). After the deed was done this lady wanted my number so I gave it to her (burner number of course). But today I just got a text from her asking how I'm doing, which I thought was a little strange. Anyways what do y'all think? I didn't hear anything, or see anything out of the ordinary when I drove by, didn't look like they got raided or anything, so maybe I'm just being paranoid. Let me know what y'all think.

MilfLuvr69
12-15-21, 17:39
This lady is not real and they want to take your money. Included some photos since the links go bad fairly quickly. They will ask that you go get Ebay gift cards for payment. They will give you a bogus address and continue to harass you for the last 4 digits on the ebay card or send them a photo of it, while you are in route to the address. Don't be fooled, they can take the money off the card. Rub ratings keeps letting them post this ad over and over. I wish she was real, cause she is super cute. I don't know how many of these fake ads are out there but just want to help you guys out.

WestTraveler
12-15-21, 17:47
Hey y'all so I went to one of my normal spots last week, usually this place only gives HJ but since I've been going so long one of the ladies finally let me smash (took some negotiating). After the deed was done this lady wanted my number so I gave it to her (burner number of course). But today I just got a text from her asking how I'm doing, which I thought was a little strange. Anyways what do y'all think? I didn't hear anything, or see anything out of the ordinary when I drove by, didn't look like they got raided or anything, so maybe I'm just being paranoid. Let me know what y'all think.I think you're being paranoid. She has your burner number, so who cares? If anything, she wanted you to come over and spend more time and money with her.

WestTraveler
12-15-21, 17:49
Has anyone seen Sammy in chandler? No reviews on RR. Have tried a few times to call her, with no answer. Wondering if she's legit or not. Thanks.

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/249770Legit as in she only gives massages or legit as in she won't rob you? If a lady is advertising on RR, you can bet you'll get at least a HJ from her, and probably more if you're willing to pay more.

WestTraveler
12-15-21, 18:01

https://escortindex.com/search?search=4803765403&city=phoenixSaw her a few days ago. 200 for FS. She doesn't like pain, but is open to just about everything else. Decent BJ, but she stopped sucking when I started to cum. I hate that.

I should have gone with the 120/ hr an HJ instead of spending the extra coin. Her body is not my style; she's a bit flabby and her tits are droopy. Decent tight ass though. Massage was very light and felt decent, but the lube she uses is too oily.

Will not repeat, especially since I can get a young Asian hottie and a table shower for the same price. If you like a more mature woman who is a bit soft, maybe she's your type.

WestTraveler
12-15-21, 18:05
Saw her last week. As soon as she greeted me at the door I knew I was going to pay whatever she asked. She is hot, IMO. Natural tits, cute little ass and a cute face.

Standard faire in the TS and in the room. She didn't give me the full hour, which I hate, but WTH. I'm just glad I can afford the coin to play with a sweet little lady like her.

DannyBoy63
12-15-21, 18:37
Hey y'all so I went to one of my normal spots last week, usually this place only gives HJ but since I've been going so long one of the ladies finally let me smash (took some negotiating). After the deed was done this lady wanted my number so I gave it to her (burner number of course). But today I just got a text from her asking how I'm doing, which I thought was a little strange. Anyways what do y'all think? I didn't hear anything, or see anything out of the ordinary when I drove by, didn't look like they got raided or anything, so maybe I'm just being paranoid. Let me know what y'all think.It is common practice for them to call / text once they have your number. When they are slow they call everyone they can to drum up some business. I have one that texts be all the time and it always starts with "hi baby, I miss you" then becomes "come see me today, I miss you so much. ".

Noblesavage01
12-15-21, 19:14
I have seen sammy many times while she was at Oasis off Elliot, always a good session. She is one hot latina, with nice man made titties.

I have called her a few times after she moved to the new location and crickets. Maybe text her and see if she gets back to you.

--NS.

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/249770

TravelinMonger
12-15-21, 21:09
Visited again a few days ago and went back to aloha for a fun hour with Lucky.

I arrive and got let in by a cute Mms. She tells me I'm very lucky today a new girl here named Lucky.

I mentioned to her that I like a small frame and she just nodded and told me not to worry.

Lucky walks in and I was very happy to see a short small perfect package for me to unwrap just I time for Christmas.

Yo, she's small. We hit the shower and I skipped the Table since I wanted more time in the room with this little hottie.

Plenary of previews of what her talents are. We dry off and go back, lucky leading me by grabbing my cock like a leash.

In the room lucky showed off her true colors, a little freak. We settle she returns with her goodie bag and an animalistic cock craving attitude.

Bbj, daty, 69, A -Z and back again. One hell of a pop deep deep inside her in lazy k9.

She's got a delightful delicious Mei mei (as another meme her posted).

Sweet and smooth. I would have been happy eating her out for an hr.

DFulton69
12-15-21, 21:57
Was here yesterday morning for another legit massage, this seems to be my go to place now. Saw a cute girl outside and turns out she works there. Did 60 minutes, just a regular deep tissue and she also walked my back which was nice. No funny business at this place so only come here if you want a "real" massage. And she was real good with her techniques, one of the better massages I've received in a while.Do you think adds on these sites are just to drum up business or is it possible certain providers offer more?

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/185509

https://phoenix.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/gilbert-az-85234/18113224.html

Baangs
12-15-21, 22:33
I think you're being paranoid. She has your burner number, so who cares? If anything, she wanted you to come over and spend more time and money with her.Yea your right. I was thinking it was a setup or something since I've read before that 1 time will go through providers phones and start texting guys.

Baangs
12-15-21, 22:34
It is common practice for them to call / text once they have your number. When they are slow they call everyone they can to drum up some business. I have one that texts be all the time and it always starts with "hi baby, I miss you" then becomes "come see me today, I miss you so much. ".Yep that's exactly what it ended up being lmao.

Crsfitlvr
12-16-21, 00:00
Got to Aloha. Slow night only Amanda was working, but damn there are worse options. Excellent set on a super petite frame. Gave her 60 for the hr and she leads me back to the room (no mms).

Immediately asks what I want and settle on $60 for everything. Get a decent TS but she said standing only because it's so cold. Some light teasing and deep cleaning. Was hoping for some slip and slide but nope.

Anyways led me to the room and began a teasing face down massage, light kissing and attention to my ass. A little TUMA and handy face down got everything going. On the flip a really good BBBJ. Almost came multiple times as I looked at her in the mirror. Then slipped on the cover. Eventually switched to CG, mish, standing Mish, etc. Until blew in the bag.

Followed that up with a lackluster massage, a few hugs / kisses, and a bottle of water. Then I'm omw.

Eze777
12-16-21, 04:47
Looking for a change of pace from the typical AMP bolt-ons, any recommendations for providers with some really big natural tits? I'm happy with a HJ finish and some tit play if FS isn't on the menu.

Thanks.

SteelyRick
12-16-21, 11:15
Looking for a change of pace from the typical AMP bolt-ons, any recommendations for providers with some really big natural tits? I'm happy with a HJ finish and some tit play if FS isn't on the menu.

Thanks.Try July in Chandler. You can find her on Rubratings.

Vivid Dream
12-16-21, 11:17
Got to Aloha. Slow night only Amanda was working, but damn there are worse options. Excellent set on a super petite frame. Gave her 60 for the hr and she leads me back to the room (no mms).

Immediately asks what I want and settle on $60 for everything. Get a decent TS but she said standing only because it's so cold. Some light teasing and deep cleaning. Was hoping for some slip and slide but nope.

Anyways led me to the room and began a teasing face down massage, light kissing and attention to my ass. A little TUMA and handy face down got everything going. On the flip a really good BBBJ. Almost came multiple times as I looked at her in the mirror. Then slipped on the cover. Eventually switched to CG, mish, standing Mish, etc. Until blew in the bag.

Followed that up with a lackluster massage, a few hugs / kisses, and a bottle of water. Then I'm omw.Is this the Aloha in Mesa or Glendale?

TIA.

Wolf13
12-16-21, 11:53
Wasn't sure about this place real close to my house, new ownership now, got a decent massage from Girl named Ping and a hi not sure if there is anything else there or not, if before as it is listed as erotic and had some reviews on rub maps.

Wolf13
12-16-21, 12:09
Went to this place in South Scottsdale on Hayden near my house, under new ownership I guess but seen some reviews on rub maps so tried it out got a decent massage from a girl named Ping and a hand job that was good. Not sure if anything else on menu here or if there was in the past.

Hank75
12-16-21, 13:45

Thanks.I second the choice of July. Much better experience than her pics led me to believe initially. Big naturals, thick woman but wears it well.

WhiteSun777
12-16-21, 13:50
Do you think adds on these sites are just to drum up business or is it possible certain providers offer more?

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/185509

https://phoenix.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/gilbert-az-85234/18113224.htmlFor sure, you can never trust the ads especially the photos, those are always a joke. BUT, you can sometimes tell the wording they put in. This one doesn't include the keywords: happy, full release, etc.

I've been there 3 times now I would say my 2nd session with a more "mature" provider using lomi lomi was definitely on the sensual side than legit.

I can't say if certain provider will offer more or not I haven't run across one yet. If someone does I hope they'll report it here.

Hank75
12-16-21, 13:59
1. Bell and Burns in Sun City. Saw Apple; she was attractive but super safe. Had a mask, gloves, spray, and covered me with paper towel as the moment came. A bit much in my opinion. Pawn shop next door has a talking security thing that scared the shit out of me as I left. Standard AMP pricing.

2. Sun West on 99th just north of Bell. Saw Lisa for probably the 8th time. Not a looker, but not horrendous. I go back for the very sensual experience. Standard prices to even a bit cheaper.

3. Fancy Foot spa 43rd and Northern. Mia is very sexy. Slim body, nice tits. Very fun and friendly. A Southwest Gas guy came in as I was waiting asking about gas leaks. I got paranoid and left, but she stepped out the door and assured me it was ok. Glad I stayed. Left very satisfied with standard 1/2 hour pricing. I'd return.

4. And of course, Moon Lake in Sun City. Best budget place in town and Wendy actually does a good massage.

Eze777
12-16-21, 14:53
Try July in Chandler. You can find her on Rubratings.
I second the choice of July. Much better experience than her pics led me to believe initially. Big naturals, thick woman but wears it well.Awesome, and at $., assuming no tip is expected, it'll be doing my wallet a bit of a favor too. I'll for sure be giving her a go.

Upon digging I've stumbled across Tyler on rubratings as well, she seems like much more of a looker just based off pics. Anyone seen her? I may just have to try out both and report back.

CarelessManate
12-16-21, 17:48
In town until tomorrow. Anything close to the conference center? TIA.

Nofapp
12-16-21, 18:11
What is her name?Got inboxes from a few guys on here but I didn't get her name.

Nofapp
12-16-21, 18:19
Hey y'all so I went to one of my normal spots last week, usually this place only gives HJ but since I've been going so long one of the ladies finally let me smash (took some negotiating). After the deed was done this lady wanted my number so I gave it to her (burner number of course). But today I just got a text from her asking how I'm doing, which I thought was a little strange. Anyways what do y'all think? I didn't hear anything, or see anything out of the ordinary when I drove by, didn't look like they got raided or anything, so maybe I'm just being paranoid. Let me know what y'all think.Must've been a slow day. Every guys dream going from HJ's only, to FS.

Jrcnr
12-16-21, 21:11
Must've been a slow day. Every guys dream going from HJ's only, to FS.Sounds you had a good time. Hey she progressed to another level. I feel some of these great ladies like certain ones that they feel comfortable with. Could be you since she moved it some. I wouldn't look too much into.

Daman1973
12-17-21, 06:15

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/249770I've seen Sammy multiple times. I've reviewed her once or twice on here as well. IMO she is absolutely gorgeous, with the best body for a more mature (late 30's-mid 40's). Kuddos to her Dr for those man mades. Anyway, my first visit the menu was limited. By visit 3 it was wide open. She's pricey (for FS plus the house fee) but well, well worth it.

PhxEngine
12-17-21, 07:54
Why 'all seeing prices go up at all lately? My last 30 min visit to GS in Glendale included a lecture about needing to bring more than $$ next time. This was never true for top or aloha. Is that still true? If not I may need to find some better options.

Desert Rat
12-17-21, 13:55
Why 'all seeing prices go up at all lately? My last 30 min visit to GS in Glendale included a lecture about needing to bring more than $$ next time. This was never true for top or aloha. Is that still true? If not I may need to find some better options.Yes, indeed prices are crazy now. I went to Oasis in Glendale which is a dumpy old AMP. The girl was nice but demanded $200 for FS plus $60 door fee. She accepted $140 but said she would not take less than $200 next time. GPS!

JackGay10
12-18-21, 12:05
Has anyone seen Mylah before? RR is not telling me much about the session. The price looks way too good for outcall.

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/208078

El Dub
12-18-21, 17:03
Has anyone seen Mylah before? RR is not telling me much about the session. The price looks way too good for outcall.

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/208078There are 11- 5 star rated reviews and 1- 4 star review of her on RR.

MrGrafenburg
12-18-21, 17:43

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/208078I did see her a few weeks back and she is as advertised.

Pros.

A beautiful girl that is her in the pictures She does massage topless only but YMMV.

Beautiful body if you like thin with a set of nice antlers and a bubble booty.

Good massage with good pressure and great slow-release technique.

Some touching of her ass while she is at work, I didn't push it on her first visit.

Cons.

Paid for one hour and received about 35 minutes.

Considering she did come to me the price was not bad, but would have been great if it were closer to the full hour. I may repeat to see if the second time is better.

LFCnut
12-18-21, 22:08
Went there right after it opened and saw Tiffany. Back then nothing on offer even when I flat out asked. After reading more recent reviews and finally getting back to the Valley I ventured back and was very surprised when Tiffany greeted me at the window with a very suggestive, flirting demeanor. Promised me that she or new girl " very sexy, very good massage wink wink" would take excellent care of me. Paid my $40 and she let me in and immediately grabbed me by the family jewels and called out to the other girl, who turned out to be Helen. She, Helen, took over the jewel fondling and led me to a very nicely appointed room with an oversized massage table. One negative is there is no Table Shower option at this location so waited on the table for her return. Straight down to business, what am I looking to do and how much do I want to spend. Offered my usual donation of $1.6 for the full meal deal and no hassling at all. Didn't even ask for the cash up front. Helen has exactly my favorite type of body, slim, large headlights, probably man made, with those incredible 3/4 inch nips. Fully shaved coochie that tasted oh so sweet. Way above average BBBJ technique that had me almost over the edge. On with the rain hat and multiple positions until I blew in the cover. As I had a few minutes left she performed a reasonable massage and then a bottle of water and " see you soon honey". On the way out Tiffany asked if I had enjoyed myself so I responded by gently massaging her ample chest through her shirt. they seemed natural to me, so I insisted next visit that she be my short term paramour.
Will I return, damn tootin I will. Total cost for just over 30 minutes, 2 Benjamins

Sveetoh
12-19-21, 02:02
Why 'all seeing prices go up at all lately? My last 30 min visit to GS in Glendale included a lecture about needing to bring more than $$ next time. This was never true for top or aloha. Is that still true? If not I may need to find some better options.I mean, prices are up everywhere. Lunchables are up from 2 dollars to 2. 30, hot dogs are up from 1 dollar a pack to 1. 20. Gas, rent, cars, etc. 160 going up to 200 is just over 20%, that's not outside of the range of everything else.

I'm kind of surprised the house fee hasn't gone up 10 dollars across the board at places by now.

PhxEngine
12-19-21, 10:58
I mean, prices are up everywhere. Lunchables are up from 2 dollars to 2. 30, hot dogs are up from 1 dollar a pack to 1. 20. Gas, rent, cars, etc. 160 going up to 200 is just over 20%, that's not outside of the range of everything else.

I'm kind of surprised the house fee hasn't gone up 10 dollars across the board at places by now.This was the same lecture I got on my last visit to Golden spa. I still think 1.4-1.6 tip is plenty reasonable for existing customers.

DaSecretLab
12-19-21, 15:02
Had to make an alcohol run the other night and saw Hedy ping spa in Glendale still open. Do not sleep on this place especially nowadays. They have great safety protocols. Leave shoes at entrance disinfect your hands and then you are good to go. Normal fees and included everything. Small attractive girl that whose name I didn't catch. Massage was great, strong hands and actually cracked my back a few times. Everything was included and then afterwards everything included. Cover on for all but no masks after entering the room. I paid for hh but was more like 45 so wasn't rushed at all. Very relaxing, I even forgot about the beer run and had turn around half way. I'll return for sure.

Slacker30
12-19-21, 22:23
I mean, prices are up everywhere. Lunchables are up from 2 dollars to 2. 30, hot dogs are up from 1 dollar a pack to 1. 20. Gas, rent, cars, etc. 160 going up to 200 is just over 20%, that's not outside of the range of everything else.

I'm kind of surprised the house fee hasn't gone up 10 dollars across the board at places by now.Depending on where you go and the girl prices have increased more times than not IMO. At Koza in Glendale I paid $220 when in years past it was $200. And I was cool with that cause many Latina women ask for $300. Some AMPs will still take $160 but others want $200. Some latina spas like Biltmore want $300 as a tip. Those girls are kinda bougie. One wanted an extra $100 for 69. I don't go there anymore.

I am surprised the door fee did not increase as well.

Rents have increased by 15-30%. After the peak of Covid many prices have increased. For FS they may want more. I am prepared to spend $250 in an AMP if needed, and maybe $300 at a Latina place depending on the vibe. If the sessions are blah I don't go back. If I get a wonderful session for $300 I will return. This business is so up and down and girls move around so much that if I can't afford it I may not go to these places for awhile.

Pelham12
12-20-21, 01:20
Depending on where you go and the girl prices have increased more times than not IMO. At Koza in Glendale I paid $220 when in years past it was $200. And I was cool with that cause many Latina women ask for $300. Some AMPs will still take $160 but others want $200. Some latina spas like Biltmore want $300 as a tip. Those girls are kinda bougie. One wanted an extra $100 for 69. I don't go there anymore.

I am surprised the door fee did not increase as well.

Rents have increased by 15-30%. After the peak of Covid many prices have increased. For FS they may want more. I am prepared to spend $250 in an AMP if needed, and maybe $300 at a Latina place depending on the vibe. If the sessions are blah I don't go back. If I get a wonderful session for $300 I will return. This business is so up and down and girls move around so much that if I can't afford it I may not go to these places for awhile.I agree with you. What are these Latina places you speak of? Any recommendations?

SwingMe83
12-20-21, 09:55
Let me preface this by saying thanks for the help.

I'm going to be in the Phoenix, Tempe, Gilbert area in January and just looking for some recommendations. It's my first time being in AZ. Looking good for some good curvy Latina MPs. As well as any other you guys us would recommend. Also a good place to eat.

Sveetoh
12-20-21, 11:38
This was the same lecture I got on my last visit to Golden spa. I still think 1.4-1.6 tip is plenty reasonable for existing customers.Idk, I can't find someone to install blinds over my window at my house or help me unload a you-Haul for under 200, nevermind touch my junk. It's an oddly priced industry.

If I had to speculate I think it's because certain things become a felony at 301 dollars but not 300 (such as theft) so there's this weird wiggle room they work in just in case a customer said someone stole from them. But that's just a wild guess.

Felipe2077
12-20-21, 19:13
So I visited one of the massage parlors here Thursday night. And the condom broke like 3 minutes before completion. Does anyone know if these lady's do any sti testing regularly? Or how worried should I be on catching something major? Worried a little bit here.

Selasorp
12-20-21, 22:33
I guess Merry Christmas may be in order? Perhaps you will have a new baby in late summer or something special that may be temporary or last a lifetime!

SonOfA
12-21-21, 00:04
So I visited one of the massage parlors here Thursday night. And the condom broke like 3 minutes before completion. Does anyone know if these lady's do any sti testing regularly? Or how worried should I be on catching something major? Worried a little bit here.This has happened to me a few times with the same worry. If the lady makes you wear one it's a good sign that she keeps it clean. These girls have a lot of partners, so the risk is higher than usual. But if they practice safe sex, it's still low risk. Wait 60 days and get tested.

Kelso111
12-21-21, 07:25
So I visited one of the massage parlors here Thursday night. And the condom broke like 3 minutes before completion. Does anyone know if these lady's do any sti testing regularly? Or how worried should I be on catching something major? Worried a little bit here.The Maricopa county offer 20 $ STD test. Get tested and you'll stop worrying.

Felipe2077
12-21-21, 12:24
This has happened to me a few times with the same worry. If the lady makes you wear one it's a good sign that she keeps it clean. These girls have a lot of partners, so the risk is higher than usual. But if they practice safe sex, it's still low risk. Wait 60 days and get tested.Thank you for the reply. Yeah even the BJ was a CBJ. Which I prefer, try to be as safe as I can when visiting the lady's. I am going to get tested in 30 and 60 days.

To the guys who do BBFS, you guys are on another level! Haha.

Felipe2077
12-21-21, 12:35
The Maricopa county offer 20 $ STD test. Get tested and you'll stop worrying.Thank you for the recommendation Kelso. I do test yearly at the Maricopa County testing center around June. But this incident has moved my testing to February.

Kester Diamond
12-21-21, 12:45
So I visited one of the massage parlors here Thursday night. And the condom broke like 3 minutes before completion. Does anyone know if these lady's do any sti testing regularly? Or how worried should I be on catching something major? Worried a little bit here.Chances are you caught something.

Dkuym1
12-21-21, 14:29
So I visited one of the massage parlors here Thursday night. And the condom broke like 3 minutes before completion. Does anyone know if these lady's do any sti testing regularly? Or how worried should I be on catching something major? Worried a little bit here.I'd be more worried if it happened with someone you picked up at a bar. For the hard-core stuff like HIV, I wouldn't think twice, it is very difficult to transmit unless you're taking it up the bum.

Daman1973
12-21-21, 14:36
Good morning fellas, I was wondering if anyone has seen Sky. She looks amazing, but the pricing seems a bit off just for a massage. Although she does say upgrades available. And what is a qv massage? LOL She's not too far but, like us all, I'd love to know what's included prior to shelling out that dough.

https://adultsearch.com/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/2526127

Keep pounding!!

WhiteSun777
12-21-21, 18:15
Good morning fellas, I was wondering if anyone has seen Sky. She looks amazing, but the pricing seems a bit off just for a massage. Although she does say upgrades available. And what is a qv massage? LOL She's not too far but, like us all, I'd love to know what's included prior to shelling out that dough.

https://adultsearch.com/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/2526127

Keep pounding!!In my past experience, if the photos look too good to be true, it's usually is. It might be her REAL photos (20 years ago) maybe. I don't like the way she kept using the word "Basic", it sounds like there's a lot of upsell. QV is Quick visit, it's still a lot of dough to test the water.

Felipe2077
12-21-21, 18:24
I guess Merry Christmas may be in order? Perhaps you will have a new baby in late summer or something special that may be temporary or last a lifetime!Doesn't feel very merry haha. I am hoping that neither of those presents are in store for me. But come February I shall know and let you guys know what the results are.

Felipe2077
12-21-21, 18:58
I'd be more worried if it happened with someone you picked up at a bar. For the hard-core stuff like HIV, I wouldn't think twice, it is very difficult to transmit unless you're taking it up the bum.Yeah HIV is what I am worrying about to be honest. But after a little research the odds are pretty low for transmission. Who know though. I'll find out soon enough.

On another note I guess I shall add a report rather than bringing up my worries. I went to golf spa in Mesa. I saw Yuki. Not sure if she is there still but if she is I recommend seeing her. She has a nice body, good curves on her. She does have breast implants, I like natural personally, but it works for her body. Very good BJ, nice lips, good eye contact. Seems to enjoy what she does.

JChoi
12-22-21, 13:57
So I visited one of the massage parlors here Thursday night. And the condom broke like 3 minutes before completion. Does anyone know if these lady's do any sti testing regularly? Or how worried should I be on catching something major? Worried a little bit here.You're going to be fine, if you would of caught something, it would of prob showed already. Merry Christmas.

DaveMan69
12-22-21, 15:33
Went there right after it opened and saw Tiffany. Back then nothing on offer even when I flat out asked. After reading more recent reviews and finally getting back to the Valley I ventured back and was very surprised when Tiffany greeted me at the window with a very suggestive, flirting demeanor. Promised me that she or new girl " very sexy, very good massage wink wink" would take excellent care of me. Paid my $40 and she let me in and immediately grabbed me by the family jewels and called out to the other girl, who turned out to be Helen. She, Helen, took over the jewel fondling and led me to a very nicely appointed room with an oversized massage table. One negative is there is no Table Shower option at this location so waited on the table for her return. Straight down to business, what am I looking to do and how much do I want to spend. Offered my usual donation of $1.6 for the full meal deal and no hassling at all. Didn't even ask for the cash up front. Helen has exactly my favorite type of body, slim, large headlights, probably man made, with those incredible 3/4 inch nips. Fully shaved coochie that tasted oh so sweet. Way above average BBBJ technique that had me almost over the edge. On with the rain hat and multiple positions until I blew in the cover. As I had a few minutes left she performed a reasonable massage and then a bottle of water and " see you soon honey". On the way out Tiffany asked if I had enjoyed myself so I responded by gently massaging her ample chest through her shirt.Is this Nirvana in Sun City? Also is this Tiffany and Helen from Top Spa / Golf / Aloha / Great Spa chain of fun? Thanks!

DSmithPl80
12-22-21, 17:38
I TOFTT today and I regret it. I don't regret TOFTT because, hey, it's what we do. But I regret the experience. Is it possible for pictures to be both accurate AND misleading? I think she may have a nervous tick, too. She's new to the process. Massage was a 1/10. BBBJ was sad. The whole experience was a waste of time, even with the negotiated $.5 instead of the listed rate. My advice is to not. Just don't. Keep scrolling.

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/259214

LFCnut
12-23-21, 10:44
Is this Nirvana in Sun City? Also is this Tiffany and Helen from Top Spa / Golf / Aloha / Great Spa chain of fun? Thanks!Yes it is in Sun City, South of Bell Rd. Behind BoA on Boswell.

I believe Helen was at the AMPs you mentioned but AFAIK Tiffany has been at Nirvana for a couple of years, right from when it opened.

Chica Luv
12-23-21, 16:23
https://www.yelp.com/biz/spring-foot-spa-mesa

I visited Hannah at Spring Foot Spa in Mesa this past weekend. She short and had a great set of DD's. Table shower was just so-so. The massage was just a light rubdown with lotion, and lasted only about 5-10 minutes. She then asked if I wanted a BJ. No, I want BJ & FS. I countered her initial pricing and we got down to business. Average CBJ, with better than average CFS. I probably would not repeat, unless like this time, there just weren't many options.

YMMV.

CL.

Kester Diamond
12-23-21, 18:43
It's back open but called Su Spa.

Nice lady, older skinny, worst face tits ever, could see every wrinkle and fold in the implant. Tight snapper tho and was vocal but not fake about it.

Half hour at the door and 140 for FS.

She asked for $2.

I chuckled and handed her my change.

Doubt I'll return.

Muggs
12-24-21, 07:42
So I visited one of the massage parlors here Thursday night. And the condom broke like 3 minutes before completion. Does anyone know if these lady's do any sti testing regularly? Or how worried should I be on catching something major? Worried a little bit here.The time frame you present, you should be okay. Especially HIV. There is a chance with the others, gonorrhea, chlamydia. Your highest risk would be herpes or HPV.

Check out Handsfield's page. Lots of guys ask about similiar situations and he always let's them know the risk is very low. He's one of the top guys in the field.

https://www.medhelp.org/forums/HIV---Prevention/show/117

Rabbit123
12-24-21, 10:51
It's back open but called Su Spa.
The old Massage 10 place reopened as Su Massage for a few months after M10 was busted a few years ago. Wonder if there is a connection.

Nofapp
12-27-21, 01:39
Went second time (different girl) a lot of teasing. I asked her for a HJ, but no luck. She said I can finish myself LOL. But the massage was good. Asked for other lady in the beginning but she was off.

JohnAng123
12-27-21, 11:46
Can anyone pm me where is the great spa? I managed to get a few hrs off from my wife today. Any help is apppreciated please ty bros.

JohnAng123
12-27-21, 12:23
Also aloha spa's address. I'm gng on a massage spree today 😀.

JohnAng123
12-27-21, 14:20
I appreciate those who sent me the address. Thank you very much.

JohnAng123
12-27-21, 14:24
Any talents worth going. I love a pretty face, natural tits. Hate those hard man made ones. Anyone can share the line ups? I'm on my way there now!

Felipe2077
12-27-21, 14:24
The time frame you present, you should be okay. Especially HIV. There is a chance with the others, gonorrhea, chlamydia. Your highest risk would be herpes or HPV.

Check out Handsfield's page. Lots of guys ask about similiar situations and he always let's them know the risk is very low. He's one of the top guys in the field.

https://www.medhelp.org/forums/HIV---Prevention/show/117Thank you Muggs for the link.

Also does anyone know of a solid K spa?

ScottyManks
12-27-21, 16:06
Mind sending them my way?

I appreciate those who sent me the address. Thank you very much.

Limerence
12-27-21, 17:01
Recently visited both places. Top Spa I got Yumi. Cute with great nipples. Got a mediocre table shower and went back to room. Prices are higher now. Got a rushed visit. She was watching the cameras every time the door bell went off. Only got a hh but paid for hour. Probably won't be back for a while. Great spa was as good as always. Got Rachel? Great table shower. Prices were discussed in there. They went up also. The time in the room was very good. Got a massage after everything was done to finish up the hour. Will be back soon.

DragonWolf
12-27-21, 18:11
Out here visiting for a bit and wondering when the last Vivi (Top / Great) sighting was. I haven't been dying to hit the AMP seen, but I'd go see Vivi in a heartbeat, considering she was my favorite here in the Mesa / Phx area.

AzLionsFan01
12-27-21, 18:43
Any talents worth going. I love a pretty face, natural tits. Hate those hard man made ones. Anyone can share the line ups? I'm on my way there now!Mandi at Top Spa, go for it.

Chloie also there.

Spice01
12-27-21, 21:50
Decide to go to Tops but found it to be busy. They told me to go to Aloha and found a new girl there called Sissy. She asked how long I wanted to stay and I said for half hour. Paid the $40 and went in. She escorted me to the room and asked if I wanted a shower and I said yes. She is a tiny cute thing. I got undressed and took to the shower room. Decent TS. Saw that she was enhanced but good. After the shower went back to the room for the good part. She asked me what I wanted and said everything. Damn she is gets into it. Good strong body for a little lady. Switched up a few times. Felt tight the whole time. Finished in her mouth and cleaned me up good. Paid her the 160 and left. She will a repeat for me.

WhiteSun777
12-28-21, 00:18
The old Massage 10 place reopened as Su Massage for a few months after M10 was busted a few years ago. Wonder if there is a connection.Ah I miss the days when M10 was still running in their prime, the secondary location (W) on Elliot at Tempe was real nice. I've been craving for some Koreans lately, anyone can recommend a decent spot?

I've been to K Spa on Baseline at Tempe a while back and it was just an OK rushed experience. Hell I might even go back to the current Su spot just to reminisce.

RayThy
12-28-21, 11:50
I hit the lottery when I drew Mandi the other day. She jumped right into my top 5 ATF AMP experiences. Completely unrushed hour with table shower and all the trimmings.

Mandi at Top Spa, go for it.

Chloie also there.

Kester Diamond
12-28-21, 13:04
Swung by Desert Oasis and got a half hour massage.

Great FBSM with HJ finish.

I'm glad this place is back to being a viable option. Not the same without Jamie and Taylor (rip) but still a decent south east location and pricey but quality service.

Bruhv
12-28-21, 13:07
Goddamn boys we were filling up Great yesterday. I have never run into so many mongers in hallways and parking lot in my life. Spending that Christmas money I see.

I always call and talk to mamasan on the way to set up something good. There was a new girl named Sasha so I headed in. Got Victoria instead, like I said super buys. She was a super skinny good time, but a little rushed with the doorbell ringing so much. Anyone that did see Sasha yesterday or today let me know how it was. Great is great as always, always feel like a VIP there.

WhiteSun777
12-28-21, 19:52
I hit the lottery when I drew Mandi the other day. She jumped right into my top 5 ATF AMP experiences. Completely unrushed hour with table shower and all the trimmings.How is Mandi compared to Jessica (way back then)? Is Mandi the total package (GFE) session? Thanks.

PhxLocalGuy
12-28-21, 22:21
Swung by Desert Oasis and got a half hour massage.

Great FBSM with HJ finish.

I'm glad this place is back to being a viable option. Not the same without Jamie and Taylor (rip) but still a decent south east location and pricey but quality service.Is it still $ for that?

Did both of them die? I heard about Jamie, what happened to Taylor?

AzLionsFan01
12-29-21, 11:01
How is Mandi compared to Jessica (way back then)? Is Mandi the total package (GFE) session? Thanks.It is tough to compare Jessica to Mandi, both are top notch and up to your individual experience / taste.

Both lookers for sure, good English and service.

Surf5637
12-29-21, 12:03
May I ask what was negotiated. That spa is right by my house. Been meaning to check it out.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/spring-foot-spa-mesa

I visited Hannah at Spring Foot Spa in Mesa this past weekend. She short and had a great set of DD's. Table shower was just so-so. The massage was just a light rubdown with lotion, and lasted only about 5-10 minutes. She then asked if I wanted a BJ. No, I want BJ & FS. I countered her initial pricing and we got down to business. Average CBJ, with better than average CFS. I probably would not repeat, unless like this time, there just weren't many options.

TempeGuy10
12-29-21, 13:01
Went second time (different girl) a lot of teasing. I asked her for a HJ, but no luck. She said I can finish myself LOL. But the massage was good. Asked for other lady in the beginning but she was off.What girl have you got the most action from? Do you remember her name? I have been to TianMei several times and other than great teasing never got anywhere.

Dizzle06
12-29-21, 14:56
Any recommendations? I've seen Seattle sweetie from rr and it was ok but nothing special. Anyone want to share?

BearsFaninaz
12-29-21, 19:04
I want to try another spa that gives a good massage (Lomi lomi) with leaving happy. My go to right now is h&w but wondering what everyone else thought.

Daman1973
12-29-21, 19:39
In my past experience, if the photos look too good to be true, it's usually is. It might be her REAL photos (20 years ago) maybe. I don't like the way she kept using the word "Basic", it sounds like there's a lot of upsell. QV is Quick visit, it's still a lot of dough to test the water.I agree, which is why I asked if anyone else had experience with her. And I completely agree about the "basic" wording! You nailed it I think. I know what A quick visit is usually with an escort, but have never heard a massage chick use that term. Maybe it's just straight to a handy and you are on your way?

GagooMan
12-30-21, 07:23
Not your favorite? That's an understatement. Sunny knows more English so is kind of the alpha girl. She's training the other young girls at Top to be money grubbing and stingy with the service. I paid $160 to Lulu for everything. I gave in for "2 girls" and gave Sunny $140. Lulu left while I was with Sunny, and I said, "hey that's not 2 girls!" Sunny wouldn't suck my dick for some reason, so she got Lulu back. Sunny left and again, not 2 girls. Once Lulu got me close, she tried to squeeze me another $40 to finish. I said, OK if I cum on your face. When the time came she ducked out. Lulu was awesome the last few times I saw her but service has declined each time. Sunny seems like a bad influence on the girls for us mongers. So over her and I probably won't go back until she's gone. She's ruining a good thing. Plenty of other options out there without her bullshit.Someone else said Sunny is from Singapore. The main language of Singapore is English. So, that makes sense. Also, she could visit the US without applying for a visa. Another benefit for her.

Someone else said she asked him to get married or have kids. She asked me to marry her also and I said tomorrow. I don't know if she was mad at me for not taking it serious. She was acting really weird during my session with her.

Lurker Man
12-30-21, 07:45
I popped in to Jade on my way back home on Christmas day. I picked it because of them being open late as I was traveling. I managed to get in before closing for a 45 min session. I didn't get her name unfortunately. She was a nice little spinner with natural B's. I took my time getting ready so that I was standing there naked when so came in. She didn't bother with the towel and proceeded with the massage. She gave a pretty damn good massage. She didn't rush to tickling the boys to make sure I was interested in an upgrade. It was a little distracting with another monger coming in since she was working solo. I didn't rush things either because I needed the massage with all the holiday driving. When she did finally start the flirty fondling I was relaxed but ready. She asked for $$ for full service. I'd been reading about the price increase all over but this was my first visit since. I offered $. 70 and she agreed. She got the cover and we got started. After some CBJ and 69, she climbed on for some reverse cowgirl. We switched up to doggy until we got interrupted again. We got started back up before switching to standing doggy and mish. Between her ball play during strokes and dirty talk, I couldn't hold out. I got cleaned up and headed out.

The only con was no table shower. At least, not offered-I didn't ask. Otherwise, I will definitely try to visit again. Wonderful experience overall. It's hard to judge how off the beaten path it is or how busy they are normally, but it would be a tie with Top for which one I'd go to.

Bad Influence
12-30-21, 11:42
Someone else said Sunny is from Singapore. The main language of Singapore is English. So, that makes sense. Also, she could visit the US without applying for a visa. Another benefit for her.

Someone else said she asked him to get married or have kids. She asked me to marry her also and I said tomorrow. I don't know if she was mad at me for not taking it serious. She was acting really weird during my session with her.Yeah, she told me she was from Singapore when I saw her. She's interesting. Def mercenary as hell, but the 1st time I saw her she wanted to keep my socks, and the 2nd time she wanted to know where I lived so she could visit. She was a good fuck though, and when I asked about Greek she said, "why not"? Don't know if she's serious, but I am planning to find out.

Nuika
12-30-21, 12:25
I popped in to Jade on my way back home on Christmas day. I picked it because of them being open late as I was traveling. I managed to get in before closing for a 45 min session. I didn't get her name unfortunately. She was a nice little spinner with natural B's. I took my time getting ready so that I was standing there naked when so came in. She didn't bother with the towel and proceeded with the massage. She gave a pretty damn good massage. She didn't rush to tickling the boys to make sure I was interested in an upgrade. It was a little distracting with another monger coming in since she was working solo. I didn't rush things either because I needed the massage with all the holiday driving. When she did finally start the flirty fondling I was relaxed but ready. She asked for $$ for full service. I'd been reading about the price increase all over but this was my first visit since. I offered $. 70 and she agreed. She got the cover and we got started. After some CBJ and 69, she climbed on for some reverse cowgirl. We switched up to doggy until we got interrupted again. We got started back up before switching to standing doggy and mish. Between her ball play during strokes and dirty talk, I couldn't hold out. I got cleaned up and headed out.

The only con was no table shower. At least, not offered-I didn't ask. Otherwise, I will definitely try to visit again. Wonderful experience overall. It's hard to judge how off the beaten path it is or how busy they are normally, but it would be a tie with Top for which one I'd go to.Jade Spa in south Glendale or Jade Garden in north Glendale? Haven't been to either one since covid hit, and curious if either is still open.

Lurker Man
12-30-21, 15:18
Jade Spa in south Glendale or Jade Garden in north Glendale? Haven't been to either one since covid hit, and curious if either is still open.The one on San Miguel. I don't know what side of town I was on, I had been running around to find an bank ATM that worked and was just going on Google maps by what AMPs had late hours.