PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

SuperBad69
07-13-21, 00:32
Just to clarify, it was 60 room fee plus the rate of 160,2 times? Not a rate of 320, right?Yep, exactly.

ThatAZDude
07-13-21, 16:27
Anyone know of anything in the Goodyear / buckeye / Avondale area? Will be there today looking for a place close by. Thanks.

DFulton69
07-13-21, 22:18
Scheduling for this weekend sometime, hoping to remember some awesome dreams.

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/41877/What's the word?

Sveetoh
07-13-21, 23:28
Spa, just saw its located off Northern but haven't seen much else. 63 reviews on Google makes me think its a legit place (not what I'm looking for), but has anyone tried this one?

DaDuck
07-14-21, 14:26
Saw Anna last week and she is adorable and petite as can be. Told her I wanted an hour and put down $2 like I always do. She responded with needing twenty more. That's the first time in four years that $2 wasn't enough. I paid it and then paid another twenty for cim. Fun but surprised by the price.

Allrthexmen
07-14-21, 20:27
Any word or reviews on the establishment?

TheSunDevil
07-14-21, 23:42
For real, if you still lose money after all the warnings then I got nothing for you.I got something too! But you have to cash app me $200 bucks first before I'll say.

RagsDen
07-15-21, 00:58
Scheduling for this weekend sometime, hoping to remember some awesome dreams.

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/41877/I saw her last week and opted for the Lomi Lomi. Nothing obvious as far as extras go, and there weren't any accidental brushes from her end. She was generally pretty reserved throughout the massage, but opened up to me towards the end (conversationally). I'll likely see her again as I didn't try to push anything this first time around.

DoToDont
07-15-21, 14:00
To the Average Spa.

Met Mina, 40's decent looks and slender body. Natural small tits, I prefer this body type.

Table shower started promising. But soon another monger was waiting and we had to move out.

Usual routine, no kissing except for light pecks. Went through a few positions, short BBBJ, a little ball licking, and did the usual baby you feel good, I am cumming. You make me cum dirty talk. Was thinking to myself I am in no rush to cum.

After 15 minutes and 3 to 4 positions she said I have an appointment waiting. We were less than 30 minutes from the time I paid for the hour. I turned her doggy style. And after a few minutes thinking about an over8 night session I had in Costa Rica that was the same cost and 100 x the fun and that made me remove the cover and spray on her ass. She did not complain but did not seem happy.

She cleaned up and had to rush to her waiting appt. Another lady came in with the water. Did not catch her name, bigger tits and lighter hair, she asked do you want to go again. I gave a hug and said next time.

Also, Mina is from NY, better english, older, seasoned and knows how to play the game.

Had a great couple of rounds with Daisy last time. ,. Mina was nowhere close to Daisy in the GFE department that I prefer,.

Next stop Aloha. Or someone else from Top as that's all we have.

DoToDont
07-15-21, 14:03
Is this the Anna that was in Top Spa a few months back?

Good looking, young, short and petite. Average service and 🚫 kissing?

DaDuck
07-15-21, 18:48
Is this the Anna that was in Top Spa a few months back?

Good looking, young, short and petite. Average service and 🚫 kissing?I never saw her at Top but your description is accurate and she named the girls at Top and called them her sisters. Went to Aloha today and Anna gave me a massage while I waited for the other provider.

She would not allow any touching of her during the massage, not even a brush against the lower leg. Very frustrating because she is extremely cute.

SpaSearcher
07-16-21, 10:47
To the Average Spa.

Met Mina, 40's decent looks and slender body. Natural small tits, I prefer this body type.

Table shower started promising. But soon another monger was waiting and we had to move out.

Usual routine, no kissing except for light pecks. Went through a few positions, short BBBJ, a little ball licking, and did the usual baby you feel good, I am cumming. You make me cum dirty talk. Was thinking to myself I am in no rush to cum.

After 15 minutes and 3 to 4 positions she said I have an appointment waiting. We were less than 30 minutes from the time I paid for the hour. I turned her doggy style. And after a few minutes thinking about an over8 night session I had in Costa Rica that was the same cost and 100 x the fun and that made me remove the cover and spray on her ass. She did not complain but did not seem happy.

She cleaned up and had to rush to her waiting appt. Another lady came in with the water. Did not catch her name, bigger tits and lighter hair, she asked do you want to go again. I gave a hug and said next time.

Also, Mina is from NY, better english, older, seasoned and knows how to play the game.

Had a great couple of rounds with Daisy last time. ,. Mina was nowhere close to Daisy in the GFE department that I prefer,.

Next stop Aloha. Or someone else from Top as that's all we have.This is the reason I have not been to any places around the easy valley in a few months. The fake dirty talk and rushed service is not my thing even if the provider is smokin hot.

SpaSearcher
07-16-21, 10:51
I've seen July a couple times, her add is up on rr, she gives the "working mans" massage. She looks exactly like her pics so you know what you are getting before you book. Her massages are good, she does have skill in that area. She does love her body glides and lots of oil, she also has a shower you can use if you need to head back to the office, etc. Services are good, she knows how to tease and you do a check on the first visit to make sure you both are on the right page. Pretty open menu with a flat pricing is hard to find in the area so she is a good value for sure. I've already repeated and will probably visit a few more times because the valley seems dry for the most part in value / service.

DoToDont
07-16-21, 14:07
This is the reason I have not been to any places around the easy valley in a few months. The fake dirty talk and rushed service is not my thing even if the provider is smokin hot.I spent about 70 minutes with Daisy during my last visit on my hour appointment as we cuddled up after fun time. No rush at all.

Tiffany (the now mamasan) was my first rodeo there and she was fantastic and got me hooked. They had some wonderful girls there pre covid shutdown (Emma, Jessica, etc.). Now it is too popular and too rushed with an occasional great one that makes us come back. But my batting average there is very poor this year.

More reviews from mongers both positive and negative will help donate our money to the right girl. I also understand that you want to keep the good ones to yourself to keep her less busy and getting jaded. So it's a catch 22. At least share the average to bad ones so we can be warned.

RayThy
07-16-21, 14:09
I second all of this.

I would probably see her more if her location were closer to me.

Her incall is very clean and safe, as well.

I've seen July a couple times, her add is up on rr, she gives the "working mans" massage. She looks exactly like her pics so you know what you are getting before you book. Her massages are good, she does have skill in that area. She does love her body glides and lots of oil, she also has a shower you can use if you need to head back to the office, etc. Services are good, she knows how to tease and you do a check on the first visit to make sure you both are on the right page. Pretty open menu with a flat pricing is hard to find in the area so she is a good value for sure. I've already repeated and will probably visit a few more times because the valley seems dry for the most part in value / service.

TucsonMonger
07-16-21, 15:30
I've seen July a couple times, her add is up on rr, she gives the "working mans" massage. She looks exactly like her pics so you know what you are getting before you book. Her massages are good, she does have skill in that area. She does love her body glides and lots of oil, she also has a shower you can use if you need to head back to the office, etc. Services are good, she knows how to tease and you do a check on the first visit to make sure you both are on the right page. Pretty open menu with a flat pricing is hard to find in the area so she is a good value for sure. I've already repeated and will probably visit a few more times because the valley seems dry for the most part in value / service.So when you say flat pricing am I to understand there is a menu at the 1 bill price point that Is advertised? Or are there some additional fees for extended services. Also what other activities are on the menu?

Workie
07-16-21, 15:47
I second all of this.

Her incall is very clean and safe, as well.What area of Phoenix is she located?

RayThy
07-16-21, 16:37
Close to 202 and AZ Ave.

What area of Phoenix is she located?

SpaSearcher
07-16-21, 22:00
So when you say flat pricing am I to understand there is a menu at the 1 bill price point that Is advertised? Or are there some additional fees for extended services. Also what other activities are on the menu?Only 1 price which is what you see in her ad. There are no additional menu options for additional pricing. BBBJ and CFS is on the menu but she may have to warm up to you first before that, I guess it depends on how comfortable she is with you along with other factors.

Kelso111
07-16-21, 22:05
I second all of this.

Her incall is very clean and safe, as well.Does she go beyond a blowjob? Is she full service?

Kester Diamond
07-17-21, 11:18
Does she go beyond a blowjob? Is she full service?No.

She is a rub and tug, but may or may not have for some gone further.

Her pricing for her service is outstanding.

She isn't a looker but has a great attitude and a great set of tits.

GroveGuy91
07-17-21, 16:49
Hello friends, this was my first week living in the area, just moved here from the Midwest. I saw the recent reports about Melissa at Aloha and decided to check her out. Her body is absolutely amazing. The best I've ever had. I agree with everything that's been said about her. She blew my mind. I went at lunchtime on Friday and there were probably 4 or 5 guys that came in asking for her. I think this was mentioned, but she's only here for a few months and lives in CA.

I hope this is helpful, I have been scrolling through previous posts but would appreciate any direction on the best providers / spas.

Have a good weekend!

YiKing
07-17-21, 21:19
I am looking waxing place to get myself cleaned. As this is the first time I want to go out, I followed couple of threads in old posts but they are not working now. Please pm me if you know any.

CBusMonger1
07-17-21, 23:02
Traveling monger looking for a hot you asian or Latin massage " parlor ".

SpaSearcher
07-18-21, 02:05
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/hws/d/mesa-massages-by-julie/7345003362.html

I saw this ad and reached out to get a feel of things. I also noticed she had previous ads about foot modeling, etc. I looked up the place she works at and it seems that the spa is also owned by the same people that own the massage time place in mesa. I've been there before and it's just an upsell gig so I stopped after I found that out. She did mention that she does outcall massages but you pay the uber both ways. I was hoping to try it out but since I've been to massage time I'll save my money.

Dizzle06
07-19-21, 18:14
Saw melissa at aloha, Latina in her early 40's, amazing body face is so so. Will do any position. Wanted 2 bills. Included table shower.

TucsonMonger
07-19-21, 21:48
Saw melissa at aloha, Latina in her early 40's, amazing body face is so so. Will do any position. Wanted 2 bills. Included table shower.Was that 2 bills on top of the house fee? If so she needs to reevaluate based on the local going rates.

TucsonMonger
07-19-21, 22:15
Gents this coming Friday I have to make my way to the Mesa airport for a pick up. Looking to head north a little early. After review of about 15 pages, seems my best choices, in the East Valley are Top Spa, Aloha, or Golf Spa. It seems that level of service is exemplary, as well as commensurate, at each of these locales. I do love a good, soapy body to body table shower, with a tossing of the salad and a BBBJ to get things going. And clearly these can all be had. I do hope though that someone may be able to direct me to which of these currently has the best staff; best bang for the buck if you will. Any one hobby so much that they go to all of the above regularly, LOL.

JChoi
07-19-21, 23:22
Saw melissa at aloha, Latina in her early 40's, amazing body face is so so. Will do any position. Wanted 2 bills. Included table shower.Man the standard rule of thumb is usually $. 6 for those places. I saw her and she never demanded that—- just asked me if I wanted the shebang. We need to stop overpaying them for services. It's one thing to tip and be generous. YMMV.

Armageddon
07-20-21, 00:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Kester Diamond
07-20-21, 00:51
Man the standard rule of thumb is usually $. 6 for those places. I saw her and she never demanded that- just asked me if I wanted the shebang. We need to stop overpaying them for services. It's one thing to tip and be generous. YMMV.I do 140 for the girl, 60 for the house.

Never bring a cent more than 2 bills into an AMP.

Kester Diamond
07-20-21, 12:06
Old Farrah in Mesa.

Service was fine, but age has taken its toll. She is nice but waaaay out of my range for physical fitness and attraction.

Armageddon
07-20-21, 12:52
Was that 2 bills on top of the house fee? If so she needs to reevaluate based on the local going rates.Good for you for giving her 2 bills. These girls work hard and put up with a lot of cheap dudes.

DaDuck
07-20-21, 14:10
I do 140 for the girl, 60 for the house.

Never bring a cent more than 2 bills into an AMP.I have done the same 140 plus 60 for years but my last two trips to Aloha it didn't work. 220 mandatory. They both said they trusted me and after session I got extra funds from my car.

Deutsche205
07-20-21, 14:42
Planning a visit and Google says Top Spa on alma school road is closed permanently.

Is this true? If so, is there a best alternative that offers their level of service?

WhiteSun777
07-20-21, 15:15
Planning a visit and Google says Top Spa on alma school road is closed permanently.

Is this true? If so, is there a best alternative that offers their level of service?There's two listing for Top Spa on Google, looks like the closed one is a duplicate. Other (RM) site shows opened. You can always call the # and see if anyone picks up.

Frog41
07-21-21, 20:56
Anyone know anything about AM GOLDEN TOUCH in Sun City? Thinking of swinging by here on my way home one day. TIA.

I went to Top Spa the a couple of weeks ago. Had a lady cop standing out front and a CSI Van in parking lot. Almost didn't go in but walked right past and smiled at officer as I entered the building. Got the new girl and her name doesn't come to mind but she was a late 30's or early 40's. Service was standard and for sure no CiCi level. CiCi is my go too but she was off that day.

Erebus
07-21-21, 23:12
Stopped by Great Spa recently. Served by Eva who is visiting from New York. Table Shower was great. Back in the room, though, I was underwhelmed. She has a set of rock hard bolt ons that do nothing for me. I'd much prefer smaller, natural tits. Anyway, got the job done for house + $. 60.

AzLionsFan01
07-22-21, 08:53
Anyone know anything about AM GOLDEN TOUCH in Sun City? Thinking of swinging by here on my way home one day. TIA.

I went to Top Spa the a couple of weeks ago. Had a lady cop standing out front and a CSI Van in parking lot. Almost didn't go in but walked right past and smiled at officer as I entered the building. Got the new girl and her name doesn't come to mind but she was a late 30's or early 40's. Service was standard and for sure no CiCi level. CiCi is my go too but she was off that day.There was a burglary at the hot dog shop next door. Front windows were smashed. They have been there a few times following up.

skeetm
07-22-21, 09:07
You need to jump in the Wayback machine and check out post #4204 by dreamer AzGuy2, his report sounds promising. He hasn’t posted since 2020. He referred to it as a great time. Hope this helps.

I went to Top Spa the a couple of weeks ago. Had a lady cop standing out front and a CSI Van in parking lot. Almost didn't go in but walked right past and smiled at officer as I entered the building. Got the new girl and her name doesn't come to mind but she was a late 30's or early 40's. Service was standard and for sure no CiCi level. CiCi is my go too but she was off that day.

Cheffro
07-22-21, 13:57
Anyone have any experience with this place? Peoria Ave and the 101.

Bigboobs
07-22-21, 20:09
Anyone have any experience with this place? Peoria Ave and the 101.The pictures on Google look nice and seedy, the way I like it. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes.

Apex3333
07-22-21, 20:50
Stopped by Relaxing Massage on University hoping to see Nana. I've seen her at this location a number of times, but haven't figured out her pattern yet. She has a very colorful and distinct flower tattoo on her lower stomach. Any intel or where she's working would be much appreciated.

Only 1 girl working on the day I stopped by. She was much older but does provide great service and takes good direction. I'm taking a break from this place for a while unless I hear that they are rotating in some new talent. I liked this place much better when they had 2-3 girls working at the same time and you didn't have to worry about the interruptions.

DatyDan
07-22-21, 21:32
Anyone have any experience with this place? Peoria Ave and the 101.I've been here twice, once pre-pandemic and once this past fall. Both times were rushed with the fake moans and the talk, this does not do it for me. I paid for an hour and like the build up with the touching and teasing not the light rubs, flip in 10 min. And then "What you want?" In my experience this was the latter, both times Chinese women in 40's, different each time. Perhaps different now but I won't be going back again. Standard house rates and they started on the high end of the rate chart for extras.

Frog41
07-22-21, 23:39
You need to jump in the Wayback machine and check out post #4204 by dreamer AzGuy2, his report sounds promising. He hasnt posted since 2020. He referred to it as a great time. Hope this helps.Thanks for the info. Went last night. Massage was ok, nothing to right home about. Completely draped and no hint. When asked was told no. LOL keep hunting for something close. Just looking for a decent massage with HE. Happy hunting.

AZHopeful
07-24-21, 19:57
Finally made it back to Phoenix after a year. Returned to top spa. I called first to find out who was working. I also called great spa. Didn't really recognize any of the names because I haven't been around in a year. Anyway, I went to top spa because it was closer to where I was staying. I got Mina. Spinner type body with small breasts. Very sweet. Probably has had a kid or at least been pregnant. Breasts were small but a little pancakey and she had some stretch marks as well as either a c-section scar or a hysterectomy scar. Say she's from Miami and going to be returning to Miami at the end of the month. Pretty standard experience. Table shower with BBBJ followed by some fun in the room. Gave her the standard 160 for an hour. That did not include the room fee. She allowed to daty and seemed to enjoy it. My only complaint was that she was too vocal which always seems like an act to me. Don't shoot me but I gave her an extra $40 because she let me do bare camel slide which is what really gets me excited and a little bit of bare insertion without cip. Overall, I liked her body type and her personality. I'm more partial to natural, unenhanced breasts and spinner bodies. Her breasts were not as firm and perky as I would have liked. But, I would see her again if I was back in town and she was available. Other girls available that night were Monica and Maggie. This was not the same Maggie that I've seen before over at great spa. So I don't know what those girls might have offered. I did hear the doorbell go off quite a bit while I was there so it must have been pretty busy. Despite that, I did not feel rushed.

Stzas
07-24-21, 22:38
Went into great spa on Thursday morning. Drew summer and a new girl that I didn't catch her name. 2 girl table shower was nice and back in the room even better!! The only part that was awkward was the mamasan was watching the whole time. 2 and a quarter total so not bad. Must pay off to get there first!!

Chonky
07-25-21, 08:12
I used to go to a place in Apache junction. They mainly have latinas, but I for a few weeks there was a white girl named Skye. She gave a great massage and honestly I'm craving that massage again. She said she was going to open up her own place. Honestly I'm not looking for extras just wanted to see if anyone else knew where she went.

The spa is located on E Apache trails Apache.

Juction.

Thanks for any input.

ModemMadness
07-26-21, 09:40

I went to Top Spa the a couple of weeks ago. Had a lady cop standing out front and a CSI Van in parking lot. Almost didn't go in but walked right past and smiled at officer as I entered the building. Got the new girl and her name doesn't come to mind but she was a late 30's or early 40's. Service was standard and for sure no CiCi level. CiCi is my go too but she was off that day.I tried Golden at 99th ave in Sun City. Nice Asian therapist but it was massage only.

Kelso111
07-26-21, 13:14
Went to the great spa on Friday around 5 pm. Saw a beautiful Asian called Summer. We started with a massage then she grabbed my ball through my underwear. I turned around and asked if she offers full service. She told me how much and I gave her a price. She asked for the donation and came back with a hat. Overall, the service was good.

Yellowthunder
07-26-21, 19:37
Fellow Mongers,

I'm closer to North Phoenix than Mesa. Based on all the reviews, what is your favorite Westside AMP? I've only been to ANFU and that was a long time ago.

Hank75
07-26-21, 21:03
I tried Golden at 99th ave in Sun City. Nice Asian therapist but it was massage only.

I went to Top Spa the a couple of weeks ago. Had a lady cop standing out front and a CSI Van in parking lot. Almost didn't go in but walked right past and smiled at officer as I entered the building. Got the new girl and her name doesn't come to mind but she was a late 30's or early 40's. Service was standard and for sure no CiCi level. CiCi is my go too but she was off that day.Golden Touch is a decent standard AMP experience. I've been in there on and off for years. Seems to rotate therapists. Nothing amazing but not bad either. Last time I was in got a great massage and left satisfied. I like Moon Lake better when I'm low on funds.

Workie
07-26-21, 22:01
Has anyone visited her? She is offering a massage in her home located in Anthem.

CoqueMeat
07-27-21, 14:06
I had my eye on that one as well. Google-foo turns up some history in other states.

Has anyone visited her? She is offering a massage in her home located in Anthem.

JohnnyBuddha
07-28-21, 00:36
Has anyone visited her? She is offering a massage in her home located in Anthem.Why, she looks like she is old enough to be drawing Social Security.

Kelso111
07-28-21, 13:48
Went to visit top spa and their AC wasn't working. But had a nice BBBJ and cfs. I didn't ask the name of my provider.

Danny09LA
07-28-21, 14:06
Went up to Phoenix for (less than) a day, and for the first time. Originally tried to contact someone from PD, but after some silence looked up places around me.

Started at Biltmore Clinic, I always get a table shower so I asked but the one I got couldn't quite understand me. They had a standing shower, no assistance from my girl.

So I walk in and there are two Latinas in the lobby, I didn't ask for their names but from they spoke to each other I think I heard my girl was Erika (I asked for Victoria and was told she was Victoria), and the other girl I overheard Maria. Erika has a big ass, if that is your thing, go with her. In the looks department, I thought she was a 6, Maria for me was around a 7.5 and spoke better English, but her assets didn't stand out as much, but still nice to look at.

Service was standard, but wanted 2 bills for lip service, she agreed to $.2 but said to bring more next time. Since I haven't been to a MP in months, I opted for this because I was not going to last LOL.

Fast forward a few hours and I made my way to Tropical Tan, this place was super quiet and seemed as though only one person was working. Based on other forum, I'm guessing she was Suzy. Nice body, nice rack, surprisingly good massage with a massage tool near the end before the flip. She seemed more friendly than my other visit and there wasn't any upsell. Got the same service but no price was mentioned, all I had with me was $. 1 she accepted and gave me a water and a quick hug. Now the only part I wasn't sure about was another guy was waiting in the lobby, didn't hear the door open or the bell ring, dude was just there, he seemed to be on his phone and didn't look up at me. So I got out and made my way back to my car without looking back, just got a weird vibe as I almost never run into someone.

Hope this helps.

DoToDont
07-28-21, 17:48
Had an unexpected bonus and wanted to treat myself. Went to Top and before I could park and get out, saw two mongers go in. Wanted to see what's the deal with Melissa at Aloha, so thought this is my call to go there.

Walked in and saw Anna. Definitely the same girl I had in top. Nice looks and average service. Asked for Melissa and she was available. The place definitely looked empty when compared to the traffic at the Top. I had zero disturbances in 40 mins I was there.

Melissa walked in and not much to look at. But she came in and gave a warm hug and kiss and I decided to stay. She is a 3 or 4 on looks. But has a nice personality. Since I had a okayish time with Anna a few months back. Thought will get her looks and Melissa service and opted for a threesome.

To make it short, should have just gone with Melissa. I paid Anna to basically look at us go, her service was even more worse than I remember. The best compliment I can give her is that she leaves in 3 days.

Melissa service, as described is very good. But not great. May be she is getting tired out as well. All of us went through the motions and got the job done.

Overall. Wish I had just jacked off and slept.

I am looking for a sensual GFE experience with a good looking 20's or 30's lady. Any recommendations?

Bloody Covid has stopped both my surefire spots of Korean AAMPs in the bay area as well as my Costa Rica business trips.

Top occasionally has a gem, but the recent ones have been below average.

Anyone who points me to a good experience gets beer and wings on me (via a Uber eats gift card).

skeetm
07-28-21, 19:24
Went to visit top spa and their AC wasn't working. But had a nice BBBJ and cfs. I didn't ask the name of my provider.I was at Top on Friday and the AC wasn't work then either. Monica was my provider, when we were walking out she opened the door to let me out, her smock was wide open with nothing underneath, as she opened the door there stood a towering AC tech standing right in the door way. I laughed and kept walking. Any who, it was good visit, just as kelso stated above.

JackAZ
07-28-21, 19:30
Hello all.

I just happen to notice a spa in the west valley, I've never seen any reviews so I thought I would ask. Has anyone ever partaken in the spa at 67th ave and Greenway (NE corner). I will post the website below, any intel would be greatly appreciate it.

https://www.spaat67thavenue.com

Apex3333
07-28-21, 23:16
Finally paid a visit to the new and improved Golf Spa. Huge improvement from when they were Angels Spa. Thanks to others who have recommended. One thing I really like about this place is that they play music a little louder than normal, and the same music throughout the house. Reminds me of the Honolulu AMPs, and it completely drowns out the background noise of providers and mama sans arguing.

My visit was with Abby. 30 ish, cute face, enthusiastic, good service. Damage was. 4 house and $ . 6 donation. She asked for more, and I had to give her the Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson eyebrow lift. Man, that is some BS. Left very happy but I ain't about to drop more than $$ in an AMP. I will absolutely return.

skeetm
07-28-21, 23:19
Hello all.

I just happen to notice a spa in the west valley, I've never seen any reviews so I thought I would ask. Has anyone ever partaken in the spa at 67th ave and Greenway (NE corner). I will post the website below, any intel would be greatly appreciate it.

https://www.spaat67thavenue.comIt's on rubmaps. Ch. 3 reviews with 18 comments. Sorry don't pay for memberships.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-spaoriental-therapy-massage-glendale-az-114448#rubmaps.

I'm betting its a rub & tug. TOFTT, and let us know.

AzLionsFan01
07-28-21, 23:43
Went to visit top spa and their AC wasn't working. But had a nice BBBJ and cfs. I didn't ask the name of my provider.Went there today, AC is back up and working, Typical great service while there.

AzLionsFan01
07-28-21, 23:44
I was at Top on Friday and the AC wasn't work then either. Monica was my provider, when we were walking out she opened the door to let me out, her smock was wide open with nothing underneath, as she opened the door there stood a towering AC tech standing right in the door way. I laughed and kept walking. Any who, it was good visit, just as kelso stated above.I visited there today and AC was back up and working. Typical above average visit with Maggie, definitely will repeat.

ModemMadness
07-29-21, 16:56
It's on rubmaps. Ch. 3 reviews with 18 comments. Sorry don't pay for memberships.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-spaoriental-therapy-massage-glendale-az-114448#rubmaps.

I'm betting its a rub & tug. TOFTT, and let us know.I stopped by last week. Didn't stay because the therapist was not attractive.

JunoMan
07-29-21, 17:50
Has anyone tried this one?

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/203920Wasted my time. Drove from far east valley to try her. Once inside, and undressed, I tried asking about nuru, she was paranoid and basically kicked me out.

Dizzle06
07-29-21, 20:17
Called and they said Gabby and Johanna were working, was hoping it was the gabby from back in the day but Joanna answered. Gave the standard 40 for a horrible massage. No teasing. On the flip, just asked for HJ and she said 100. I said I'll I have is 60 and she said can't do and she said sorry and left. She's hot but the attitude and 100 for HJ is way too much. Will not return for Johanna.

Kelso111
07-30-21, 17:43
Went there today, AC is back up and working, Typical great service while there.Good to know.

Kelso111
07-30-21, 17:50
I was at Top on Friday and the AC wasn't work then either. Monica was my provider, when we were walking out she opened the door to let me out, her smock was wide open with nothing underneath, as she opened the door there stood a towering AC tech standing right in the door way. I laughed and kept walking. Any who, it was good visit, just as kelso stated above.LOL.

LOL, I can't imagine what went through the AC tech when he saw her naked.

DannySam
07-31-21, 02:17
Don't we have any place other than tops and great spa. (aloha & golf includes) . AMPs or Latina parlors?

DannySam
07-31-21, 02:26
Had an unexpected bonus and wanted to treat myself. Went to Top and before I could park and get out, saw two mongers go in. Wanted to see what's the deal with Melissa at Aloha, so thought this is my call to go there.

Walked in and saw Anna. Definitely the same girl I had in top. Nice looks and average service. Asked for Melissa and she was available. The place definitely looked empty when compared to the traffic at the Top. I had zero disturbances in 40 mins I was there.

Melissa walked in and not much to look at. But she came in and gave a warm hug and kiss and I decided to stay. She is a 3 or 4 on looks. But has a nice personality. Since I had a okayish time with Anna a few months back. Thought will get her looks and Melissa service and opted for a threesome.

To make it short, should have just gone with Melissa. I paid Anna to basically look at us go, her service was even more worse than I remember. The best compliment I can give her is that she leaves in 3 days.

Melissa service, as described is very good. But not great. May be she is getting tired out as well. All of us went through the motions and got the job done.

Overall. Wish I had just jacked off and slept.

I am looking for a sensual GFE experience with a good looking 20's or 30's lady. Any recommendations?

Bloody Covid has stopped both my surefire spots of Korean AAMPs in the bay area as well as my Costa Rica business trips.

Top occasionally has a gem, but the recent ones have been below average.

Anyone who points me to a good experience gets beer and wings on me (via a Uber eats gift card).Anna is cute, but service is very bad. She didn't allow to play with her tits. First time such an experience especially with tops chain.

Desert Rat
07-31-21, 03:10
My old East side favorite was a chick with long hair at AG Spa but alas they closed before COVID. Driving by the only sign from the street just says Massage. Once you walk up you can see the Golf sign. The lobby has a funny tiny putting green. I drew Yo-yo a middle aged Chinese woman who claimed to be from Beijing. It is a large city but every massage lady is from there? She did an above average amateur massage and seemed obsessed with my ass. I finally focused her on my dick instead of trying to burrow into my fat butt with her mouth and hands. In the lobby I had paid for one half hour at her suggestion and that was $40. We easily went an hour. After the flip she asked for money and wanted $200 for full service. I guess the look on my face led her to accept $160. She gave a very good BBBJ with lots of eye contact and attention to my whole crotch. Yo-yo did some RCG and then we finished in doggie with me blowing the cover. I asked for a shower and she took me to the table shower across the hall. The layout is very strange with a completely tiled in narrow tub. You have to be extremely careful in the tight corners or you bump you head or elbow on the tile. The lip of the shallow tub could easily rip your scrotum when you get out of the table shower. I much prefer the free standing table at Great Spa in Peoria. Yo-yo scrubbed me head to toe and practically gave me an enema scrubbing my ass. Yo-yo was fun but I was underwhelmed by the table shower and location. On the way out I saw two other Chinese women who were the same age and build as her. I will try Aloha Spa next but still prefer Great Spa on the West side.

Apex3333
07-31-21, 14:43
Called and they said Gabby and Johanna were working, was hoping it was the gabby from back in the day but Joanna answered. Gave the standard 40 for a horrible massage. No teasing. On the flip, just asked for HJ and she said 100. I said I'll I have is 60 and she said can't do and she said sorry and left. She's hot but the attitude and 100 for HJ is way too much. Will not return for Johanna.Was this as Avalon? Sounds like they are using the same non-negotiable price sheet at Max Wellness. Hot women, but $ HJ, $$ CBJ, $$$ FS. No thanks.

Apex3333
07-31-21, 14:55
After the flip she asked for money and wanted $200 for full service. I guess the look on my face led her to accept $160.Same experience here. Asked for $180 but took the $160. It's odd that they are doing this as Golf, but not over at Top or Aloha with the same management. Especially when the girls at Golf are a step down from Top and Aloha. Maybe they realize they are closer to retirement and need those catch-up donations.

SpaSearcher
07-31-21, 17:50
I had an appointment setup with another provider who had to cancel early morning which sucked because I drove an hour. I didn't want to go home empty handed so I decided to try out great spa to see how it stacked up against tops.

The atmosphere and inside is much better than tops as well as the table shower area.

I drew a provider who called herself Mika (spelling? She was thin with small a's but wow what a slender body and beautiful face. That was about the only good part. The TS was nice, but sorta mechanical, it was weird when I flipped and the other older provider walked in to shower off and mika and her were speaking Chinese in between Mika having her mouth full of me.

Back to the room and standard light touch into the good stuff. During DATY she said she was sensitive and oh by the way her chest was sensitive also. I could tell she wanted me to just finish and I wanted to get out of there also. Not worth the money at all. I'm so over these mechanical rushed parlors in this city wit the pathetic dirty talk and blah service. I've tried many locations around the city and I have to say Phoenix is a dry city in more than one way.

Dizzle06
07-31-21, 22:47
Was this as Avalon? Sounds like they are using the same non-negotiable price sheet at Max Wellness. Hot women, but $ HJ, $$ CBJ, $$$ FS. No thanks.Yes Avalon. Should have added that LOL.

JohnAng123
08-01-21, 12:10
Heard there's a maggie in top spa right now. Can anyone tell me is it the same maggie from few mths back with very nice c cup natural boobs?

Apex3333
08-01-21, 14:58
I used to go to a place in Apache junction. They mainly have latinas, but I for a few weeks there was a white girl named Skye. She gave a great massage and honestly I'm craving that massage again. She said she was going to open up her own place. Honestly I'm not looking for extras just wanted to see if anyone else knew where she went.
This one was advertising as Sky at that Apache Junction location back in March / April. She's now posting on EB as Melody at a new location on Power and Main. Same phone number, and some of the same pictures.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4807447007/1

Let me know if it's the same one. It's nice to get a real massage once in a while.

Gentleman1
08-01-21, 18:01
Her name is Brook she was based in old town Scottsdale 2 yrs ago. Young slim tall with pair of amazing youthful pierced perky tits and her is so cute. She was all over Adultsearch, Babylon Escorts, Escortsmeeting, Adultdirectory. Please provide info. Thanks.

IndyJon
08-01-21, 20:08
Has anyone seen Lindsey (https://phoenix.rubratings.com/129858?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=pmd_7ce5dd21412d906fbb6d5a855e838c99633683b6-1627862757-0-gqNtZGzNAc2jcnBszQei)? Her ad says "well reviewed" but I can't find any reviews of her searching by her phone number other than one review that wasn't very good.

Member #6098
08-01-21, 22:53
I had an appointment setup with another provider who had to cancel early morning which sucked because I drove an hour. I didn't want to go home empty handed so I decided to try out great spa to see how it stacked up against tops.

The atmosphere and inside is much better than tops as well as the table shower area.

I drew a provider who called herself Mika (spelling? She was thin with small a's but wow what a slender body and beautiful face. That was about the only good part. The TS was nice, but sorta mechanical, it was weird when I flipped and the other older provider walked in to shower off and mika and her were speaking Chinese in between Mika having her mouth full of me.

Back to the room and standard light touch into the good stuff. During DATY she said she was sensitive and oh by the way her chest was sensitive also. I could tell she wanted me to just finish and I wanted to get out of there also. Not worth the money at all. I'm so over these mechanical rushed parlors in this city wit the pathetic dirty talk and blah service. I've tried many locations around the city and I have to say Phoenix is a dry city in more than one way.I was in town for business, it was getting late and I called Great Spa. They said sure, we are open until 11 pm, come in. I got there at 9:50, and had Eva for my provider. She looked good enough, slim, man-made C's, but it was rushed. She let me DATY, and gave me a BBBJ until covering up for the main attraction. BUT. It was rushed and I was done in 30 minutes. She left the room and said she would be right back, so I waited on the table, expecting a little relaxing massage afterwards, but she kept saying she was sorry and her ride was here, so I had to go. Maybe 9 pm you might get the full hour, but I thought for the money I paid $60 house fee plus $140 tip, it was too mechanical and way too quick.

Selasorp
08-01-21, 23:38
This one was advertising as Sky at that Apache Junction location back in March / April. She's now posting on EB as Melody at a new location on Power and Main. Same phone number, and some of the same pictures.

Let me know if it's the same one. It's nice to get a real massage once in a while.That is her, but the pictures are not of her.

AzLionsFan01
08-02-21, 08:58
Heard there's a maggie in top spa right now. Can anyone tell me is it the same maggie from few mths back with very nice c cup natural boobs?Maggie was there, new month new girls.

AzLionsFan01
08-02-21, 09:19
Headed east valley and stopped by Golf Spa.

Anna is here this month, beautiful little spinner with a great body and attitude. Speaks good English and a lot of fun.

TS was a blast, back to the room to complete the hour. Talk about great energy and service. Seen her before at Tops and very happy to see her here again.

Highly recommend a visit here. Got a glimpse of another girl and looked good from what I could see on my way out. Place was not busy and was not rushed.

CoqueMeat
08-02-21, 09:46
One of the pics is stolen for sure. Past that, I cannot comment.

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=simg:CAQSkAIJvatMAGbl1RsahAILELCMpwgaOwo5CAQSFNM19jaaLOYOrSGdBbwv3CLFLZUCGhuSDBRD8J5GOgs_1OPjaBtTHu8Nk85ydM_19Qk18gBTAEDAsQjq7-CBoKCggIARIE4vLLawwLEJ3twQkaowEKGgoGZXJvdGlj2qWI9gMMCgovbS8waDhueWxuCiMKD3dvbWVuJ3MgZXJvdGljYdqliPYDDAoKL20vMDI3eTE4dgocCglmb3Igd29tZW7apYj2AwsKCS9hL2MwNnZiOQokChFzZXh1YWwgYXR0cmFjdGlvbtqliPYDCwoJL20vMDFkX2wwChwKCWFydCBtb2RlbNqliPYDCwoJL20vMDZuMGd2DA&q=Breast&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwitiZWcvJLyAhXOFTQIHVYzCE0Q2A4oAXoECAEQMg&biw=1706&bih=868

Let me know if it's the same one. It's nice to get a real massage once in a while.

Dizzle06
08-02-21, 13:30
Any good?

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/206857

Or essence of health?

Bad Influence
08-02-21, 13:43
Any good?

Or essence of health?There are a bunch of reports here on Red Mountain. None very promising.

DoToDont
08-02-21, 13:51
Had a brunch appointment in that area (us 60 and McQueen) and drove across this spa. I had been there a few years back and had a great time with a slender tall Asian. Thought will step in and check this out.

They had a lot of girls with masks moving around and chatting about. I was invited in by Candy. A nice MILF with a nice body and well made soft c cups.

Table shower is a mattress in a built in slab. And candy climbed in and gave an excellent soapy Nuru. Told her to keep going and I had a good 20 minute shower with soapy sliding both on my back and front. Candy loved using her pussy, tits and butt during the soapy ride. She also gave an excellent camel slide that I love.

Then she helped towel me off. I complemented her for her excellent shower and she said she had a good time as well.

Back to a nice big room with a bigger than average table.

Told her to climb my back and continue with a oil Nuru slide. This continued for another 15 minutes. Her camel slide was too tempting and I had a raging boner by this time, covered up and continued with cg and rcg.

Then turned her over for doggy and wrapped up in mish. She was wearing a mask most of the time, as we both were vaccinated, the mask came off for mish and I finished off with some light kissing.

She said shower? As we both were oily. I wanted to rinse off and to my surprise got a full soapy style Nuru slide again for another 10 minutes.

Tipped her $180 as I had a real good time and she did seem to enjoy providing services.

Nice face and excellent body with curves. She is in her 40's. And a lovely MILF body which is soft and not fat. I typically like skinny hard bodies, but her softness was perfect for all the body to body action.

After Daisy at Tops, had a real good time. Would drop by to see her again when I get a chance. Only quibble is she wore a mask most of the time (it did come off at the end) and she was a light kisser. More DFK and she would have been an instant repeat.

One of my top 10 body to body slide experience. Both with soap and oil. If it was real Nuru gel. It would have been top 3 all time for me.

No rush and had a relaxing sensual experience.

Overall ambience is better than tops, not much crowd and no "customer waiting for shower" nonsense. Spent close to 30 minutes in the shower in body to body action.

Wolf13
08-02-21, 15:45
Was she Asian?

AZHopeful
08-02-21, 18:02
Had a brunch appointment in that area (us 60 and McQueen) and drove across this spa. I had been there a few years back and had a great time with a slender tall Asian. Thought will step in and check this out.

They had a lot of girls with masks moving around and chatting about. I was invited in by Candy. A nice MILF with a nice body and well made soft c cups.

Table shower is a mattress in a built in slab. And candy climbed in and gave an excellent soapy Nuru. Told her to keep going and I had a good 20 minute shower with soapy sliding both on my back and front. Candy loved using her pussy, tits and butt during the soapy ride. She also gave an excellent camel slide that I love.

Then she helped towel me off. I complemented her for her excellent shower and she said she had a good time as well.

Back to a nice big room with a bigger than average table.

Told her to climb my back and continue with a oil Nuru slide. This continued for another 15 minutes. Her camel slide was too tempting and I had a raging boner by this time, covered up and continued with cg and rcg.

Then turned her over for doggy and wrapped up in mish. She was wearing a mask most of the time, as we both were vaccinated, the mask came off for mish and I finished off with some light kissing.

She said shower? As we both were oily. I wanted to rinse off and to my surprise got a full soapy style Nuru slide again for another 10 minutes.

Tipped her $180 as I had a real good time and she did seem to enjoy providing services.

Nice face and excellent body with curves. She is in her 40's. And a lovely MILF body which is soft and not fat. I typically like skinny hard bodies, but her softness was perfect for all the body to body action.

After Daisy at Tops, had a real good time. Would drop by to see her again when I get a chance. Only quibble is she wore a mask most of the time (it did come off at the end) and she was a light kisser. More DFK and she would have been an instant repeat.

One of my top 10 body to body slide experience. Both with soap and oil. If it was real Nuru gel. It would have been top 3 all time for me.

No rush and had a relaxing sensual experience.

Overall ambience is better than tops, not much crowd and no "customer waiting for shower" nonsense. Spent close to 30 minutes in the shower in body to body action.What day was this? I went there today, August 2nd, and no candy. Went back with Anna who gave me a very lengthy but good massage. No table shower. Followed off by full service.

SmJacobb
08-02-21, 19:19
What day was this? I went there today, August 2nd, and no candy. Went back with Anna who gave me a very lengthy but good massage. No table shower. Followed off by full service.I wonder if this is the same candy, from VIP massage that use to be on southern and Val vista.

DoToDont
08-03-21, 01:28
What day was this? I went there today, August 2nd, and no candy. Went back with Anna who gave me a very lengthy but good massage. No table shower. Followed off by full service.I saw her on Saturday. July 31. Did not check how long she will be there. Not sure how their rotations work.

DoToDont
08-03-21, 01:30
What day was this? I went there today, August 2nd, and no candy. Went back with Anna who gave me a very lengthy but good massage. No table shower. Followed off by full service.

Was she Asian?Yes, she is Asian.

Selasorp
08-03-21, 05:22
Any good?

Or essence of health?If you want a decent massage or good extras, go elsewhere, both of those places are horrible and inconsistent. Try Avalon or Biltmore clinic.

WhoMe111
08-03-21, 09:05
Any good?

Or essence of health?Don't even bother with Essence, overpriced, poor service and dumpy providers.

Kester Diamond
08-03-21, 11:15
Don't even bother with Essence, overpriced, poor service and dumpy providers.In general on rubratings, if the have reviews disabled I don't see them. That is the dumbest feature I've ever seen, who wants to go to a site that is called ratings where you can have ads not get rated.

KChing
08-03-21, 13:34
Can you give me more specifics on where queen massage is coated? I'm in Tucson but heading up to Phoenix this week. Can't seem to find it under queen massage when I google it. TIA.

LuvingFully
08-03-21, 15:47
Can you give me more specifics on where queen massage is coated? I'm in Tucson but heading up to Phoenix this week. Can't seem to find it under queen massage when I google it. TIA.www.google.com/search?q=queen+massage+mesa+az&oq=queen+massage+mesa+az&aqs=chrome. 69 i57 j0 i22 i30.5802 j1 j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

DoToDont
08-03-21, 15:55
Can you give me more specifics on where queen massage is coated? I'm in Tucson but heading up to Phoenix this week. Can't seem to find it under queen massage when I google it. TIA.347 E Southern Ave STE 108, Mesa, AZ 85210.

(480) 969-3138.

I called this morning and was told Candy is on vacation and be back next month. I have not seen anyone else there. So not sure what or who you will get.

AZHopeful
08-03-21, 19:30
Decided to hit great spa before I got on the road for a drive to LA. Chloe was the mamasan. I used to see Chloe regularly about a year ago so she knows me well. Anyways, I met two girls. I went with Mikol or something like that. She was young with a spinner body and small natural breasts. Just the perfect body type for me. She was a little reserved and cold. Started with the table shower. Okay job with the obligatory BBBJ. Went back to the room. She had me lie down on thle table and continued with the BBBJ. It was rather mechanical and unenthusiastic. I asked her to get on the table so I could daty. She let me do that for a little bit but didn't seem like she was really into it. I asked her if I could do an oiled camel slide in the missionary position (her sitting on the edge of the table and me standing) which is the best way to get me hard. She insisted I wear a condom which I obliged. Unfortunately, the condom broke. I did not get hard, penetrate her, nor come. I don't have good sensation in the nether region so I can't always tell if I have a condom on or not. When she discovered that the condom had broken she flipped out. She ran out of the room saying that she had to wash her pussy. I got dressed. I could hear her loudly and excitedly talking in the hallway. When she came back into the room I gave her an extra $40 for broken condom fee. When I stepped out of the room Chloe was waiting there and she rudely and hurriedly ushered me out of the establishment. I almost picked the other girl. She had a nice thin body and was cute, but she was a little bit older. I wanted to go with the younger one. I think that was a mistake. I think that maturity and experience is the way to go in these places. I will remember that next time.

I would really like to go with an escort when I'm in town. Unfortunately, because of time constraints I don't have the time to sit around waiting for someone to text me back. Then there seems to always be the possibility of being ghosted. At least the AMP is a sure thing. I know there will be girls there and I don't have to wait for a text back. If anyone knows of a reliable escort please send me a message. Age is not an issue. I prefer thinner, more natural girls.

Apex3333
08-04-21, 03:07
I wonder if this is the same candy, from VIP massage that use to be on southern and Val vista.She doesn't sound like the same Candy that I remember from VIP. She was great, but was never a fan of the BBBJ. She would always do the kissing on the side and licking the balls, then slip the cover on. Still one of my ATFs.

DoToDont
08-04-21, 14:34
I have on a couple of sessions changed the girl after the table shower. I test our their personality and attitude during the shower and if there is no connection let them and mamasan know right after the shower. Both times I had another girl come in for the fun.

I have known Tiffany (at Top) for a couple of years now and let her know if things are not going well.

My problem with Top is that the sessions have become average and mechanical. All of us going through the motions and there is no spark. May the routine and frequency of my visits is the issue and I am taking a mini break until I hear something that makes me run back to them.

Great spa, been there once and had a fantastic timr with Crystal. I remember DFK, stripper slide and everything but BBFS. Guess nothing interesting now that will make me consider an hour drive to get there.

Thought will check Golf. But with Anna there it's a hard pass for me this month.

Anyone have news about the monthly menu at Top or Aloha.

Decided to hit great spa before I got on the road for a drive to LA. Chloe was the mamasan. I used to see Chloe regularly about a year ago so she knows me well. Anyways, I met two girls. I went with Mikol or something like that. She was young with a spinner body and small natural breasts. Just the perfect body type for me. She was a little reserved and cold. Started with the table shower. Okay job with the obligatory BBBJ. Went back to the room. She had me lie down on thle table and continued with the BBBJ. It was rather mechanical and unenthusiastic. I asked her to get on the table so I could daty. She let me do that for a little bit but didn't seem like she was really into it. I asked her if I could do an oiled camel slide in the missionary position (her sitting on the edge of the table and me standing) which is the best way to get me hard. She insisted I wear a condom which I obliged. Unfortunately, the condom broke. I did not get hard, penetrate her, nor come. I don't have good sensation in the nether region so I can't always tell if I have a condom on or not. When she discovered that the condom had broken she flipped out. She ran out of the room saying that she had to wash her pussy. I got dressed. I could hear her loudly and excitedly talking in the hallway. When she came back into the room I gave her an extra $40 for broken condom fee. When I stepped out of the room Chloe was waiting there and she rudely and hurriedly ushered me out of the establishment. I almost picked the other girl. She had a nice thin body and was cute, but she was a little bit older. I wanted to go with the younger one. I think that was a mistake. I think that maturity and experience is the way to go in these places. I will remember that next time.

I would really like to go with an escort when I'm in town. Unfortunately, because of time constraints I don't have the time to sit around waiting for someone to text me back. Then there seems to always be the possibility of being ghosted. At least the AMP is a sure thing. I know there will be girls there and I don't have to wait for a text back. If anyone knows of a reliable escort please send me a message. Age is not an issue. I prefer thinner, more natural girls.

Workie
08-04-21, 14:53
She offers a Swedish massage. Requests only men sixty and older. Doing some research I came across a picture of her. This lady is in her late sixties or maybe older. If you like older women with wrinkled skin go for it.

Dizzle06
08-04-21, 15:50
Where do you go for reviews?

If you want a decent massage or good extras, go elsewhere, both of those places are horrible and inconsistent. Try Avalon or Biltmore clinic.

LABorn
08-04-21, 16:41
Thanks for all the advice!

Will be in the area next weekend for a bachelor party! Can anyone give address and phone number for Top Spa? Looks like that is a crowd favorite here.

JohnnyBuddha
08-04-21, 17:14
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

JohnnyBuddha
08-04-21, 17:16
I have on a couple of sessions changed the girl after the table shower. I test our their personality and attitude during the shower and if there is no connection let them and mamasan know right after the shower. Both times I had another girl come in for the fun.

I have known Tiffany (at Top) for a couple of years now and let her know if things are not going well.

My problem with Top is that the sessions have become average and mechanical. All of us going through the motions and there is no spark. May the routine and frequency of my visits is the issue and I am taking a mini break until I hear something that makes me run back to them.

Great spa, been there once and had a fantastic timr with Crystal. I remember DFK, stripper slide and everything but BBFS. Guess nothing interesting now that will make me consider an hour drive to get there.

Thought will check Golf. But with Anna there it's a hard pass for me this month.

Anyone have news about the monthly menu at Top or Aloha.Top has four beautiful young ladies and Aloha has two beautiful ladies. Both places are good.

KChing
08-04-21, 23:58
www.google.com/search?q=queen+massage+mesa+az&oq=queen+massage+mesa+az&aqs=chrome. 69 i57 j0 i22 i30.5802 j1 j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8Not knowing where I used Phoenix and did not get these results. Mesa appears to make a difference in search terms. Thanks for the assist.

LuvingFully
08-05-21, 10:26
Not knowing where I used Phoenix and did not get these results. Mesa appears to make a difference in search terms. Thanks for the assist.I have the same issue even though I'm in Phoenix. There are so many AMPs, it appears one must know the city, or include one or more of the cross streets. "Queen Massage near me" also happens to work for me, but wouldn't work for you, obviously, as you are in Tucson. You're welcome.

Find Me Not 12
08-05-21, 17:50
Anyone had any experience with this one? I just called and they mentioned they have 2 Latinas working. I'm just curious if these are established Latinas that we all know.

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/182549?layout=list&__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=pmd_34077f0576c90ccdea214c094c91685c04d0670b-1628200072-0-gqNtZGzNAeKjcnBszQei

Bubba1979
08-06-21, 20:20
This place is on Dobson south of Broadway. Had not been there in a long long time. Had some Korean food down the street on Southern and thought I would stop on by. I was greeted by a beautiful girl, maybe Korean? Her name is "Jessica".

I was in a rush so just got the 30 min. Typical pricing. This girl is Super attractive, and very nice. Quick massage and Ol Bubba flipped like a politician near elections. I can tell you that the Antlers were spectacular with a capital S.

Very big and natural for an Asian. . I really enjoyed it. Not sure what is on the table as I opted for the hand jive. . 6 I will be back to see her for sure.

BerryGood
08-07-21, 02:37
This old man decided to go to golf spa since it was near where I live. I was greeted by Tina and paid the hour fee instantly. I remember her from Top Spa. I was happy because I knew what I was in stored for. She never disappoints. So gentlemen, she is back and at Golf Spa. She had me going and damn can she lick. I swear she gets prettier every time I see her. Gave her the $160. Saw Anna there from Aloha. Said Hi and left. I can sleep happy tonight.

Gold coast
08-07-21, 20:10
This place is on Dobson south of Broadway. Had not been there in a long long time.Nice and friendly gals here was my experience. Everything on the menu. They took out the table shower that was in a coffin size room and just turned it into a shower room where they enthusiastically cleaned me standing. Maybe they can put some Japanese bathhouse stools in there for that experience if they haven't already. Hint hint to the manager.

WhiteSun777
08-08-21, 12:00
This old man decided to go to golf spa since it was near where I live. I was greeted by Tina and paid the hour fee instantly. I remember her from Top Spa. I was happy because I knew what I was in stored for. She never disappoints. So gentlemen, she is back and at Golf Spa. She had me going and damn can she lick. I swear she gets prettier every time I see her. Gave her the $160. Saw Anna there from Aloha. Said Hi and left. I can sleep happy tonight.Thank you for the report, I recall seeing Tina when she was at Tops, I can concur she's got a mean tongue. That's the plus with her, the minus for me at least is no DFK. I was thinking about seeing her yesterday but decided to check out Green Spa instead. Let's just say I won't be going back. The good thing with going green you won't hear anyone else coming and going during your session. The real plus is if you want a somewhat good massage to go with it, this is the spot.

JohnnyBuddha
08-08-21, 17:42
I had more money than sense today so I went to see my two favorite girls. First visited Linda at Top and as always wasn't disappointed. Great table shower and off to the room for her wonderful session. After this headed East to see Tina, she is at Golf. She did another spectacular table shower, followed by a WOW session in the room. The only way this could have been better would be to have both of them in one place. It was a memorable afternoon of pleasure for this old guy.

AzLionsFan01
08-08-21, 19:28
Thank you for the report, I recall seeing Tina when she was at Tops, I can concur she's got a mean tongue. That's the plus with her, the minus for me at least is no DFK. I was thinking about seeing her yesterday but decided to check out Green Spa instead. Let's just say I won't be going back. The good thing with going green you won't hear anyone else coming and going during your session. The real plus is if you want a somewhat good massage to go with it, this is the spot.Are you talking about Tina that is at Golf Spa? I saw here this morning at Golf, with a new girl "Rose".

Good times as always, no rush and sorry to say, no chicken feet today in the kitchen, but the noodles were good!

KChing
08-09-21, 13:25
A couple of weeks ago, I visited both places, a week apart. Top was the same as always. It was an early Sunday, and I was the only customer. Started out with Yo Yo. She gave an ok shower with a little karaoke action thrown. Went to the room, gave her the fee and she offered 2 for another Ben. Maggie came in. Really nice body, long hair, and nice natural tits. She worked south and yo yo came up north and took a ride. Yo yo was rather mechanical in her performance. Maggie was much better, but could have used more enthusiasm too. Maybe because she was second. I would try Maggie again, but skip yo yo.

Saw Melissa at Aloha. Did a good job but seemed to be just going thru the motions. And repeated "oh yeahs" didn't seem very sincere. Could have been me. But after she gave a great massage. Again, not very busy at opening on a Sunday.

ColinSC31
08-09-21, 14:28
Hey guys, just wondering if I could get pointed in the right direction. I might be out west sometime in the near future and was wondering if I could be pointed to a place where I could get a massage from a sexy white woman. I'm not much into the AMP scene. Around the midwest there's generally at least 1 massage company with all white / american women in the major cities. Couldn't find that for Phoenix. Really just looking for a good looking white woman who can have a decent conversation while giving a good massage. Doesn't necessarily need to have extras but nice if they're an option. I saw the Darci Cowgirl ad on RR and that's similar to what I'm looking for. Just doesn't seem like her reviews are great. Would help someone out with info if they're heading to the midwest if you want to PM me.

WhiteSun777
08-09-21, 15:20
Are you talking about Tina that is at Golf Spa? I saw here this morning at Golf, with a new girl "Rose".

Good times as always, no rush and sorry to say, no chicken feet today in the kitchen, but the noodles were good!Yes I was talking about Tina that's at Golf Spa now but she used to work at Tops awhile back. I should of went golfing but my dumb self wanted to try a different spa. Next time for sure, maybe. I was hoping to check out Queen for Candy but read she's on vacation so maybe next month.

DoToDont
08-09-21, 15:32
A couple of weeks ago, I visited both places, a week apart. Top was the same as always. It was an early Sunday, and I was the only customer. Started out with Yo Yo. She gave an ok shower with a little karaoke action thrown. Went to the room, gave her the fee and she offered 2 for another Ben. Maggie came in. Really nice body, long hair, and nice natural tits. She worked south and yo yo came up north and took a ride. Yo yo was rather mechanical in her performance. Maggie was much better, but could have used more enthusiasm too. Maybe because she was second. I would try Maggie again, but skip yo yo.

Saw Melissa at Aloha. Did a good job but seemed to be just going thru the motions. And repeated "oh yeahs" didn't seem very sincere. Could have been me. But after she gave a great massage. Again, not very busy at opening on a Sunday.Thanks for the report. Melissa is burnt out and her looks are below average. Also she is probably around 50. Time to move on from her.

Will be visiting Top this week, will check if a good GFE and DFK is on the table. Recent recommendations from Tiffany are not too my expectations. Hopefully August rotations are better than the July girls.

Also, avoid Anna from Golf if you want GFE or DFK.

MikeyG
08-09-21, 17:51
Hey guys, just wondering if I could get pointed in the right direction. I might be out west sometime in the near future and was wondering if I could be pointed to a place where I could get a massage from a sexy white woman. I'm not much into the AMP scene. Around the midwest there's generally at least 1 massage company with all white / american women in the major cities. Couldn't find that for Phoenix. Really just looking for a good looking white woman who can have a decent conversation while giving a good massage. Doesn't necessarily need to have extras but nice if they're an option. I saw the Darci Cowgirl ad on RR and that's similar to what I'm looking for. Just doesn't seem like her reviews are great. Would help someone out with info if they're heading to the midwest if you want to PM me.Maximum Wellness in Mesa (east Valley) has attractive white women but they are pricey (flat rate $$$ for FS + room fee w / o negotiations in my experience). Massage 4 You in the West Valley had a few white girls working last time I was there but that was a while ago (and they're pricey as well).

SilverBead2000
08-09-21, 18:08
Hello new to these boards. Can anyone tell me about Hanna or Lola off ray rd in Chandler? I can't find a whole about them but seems to be a promising massage.

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/234585

KimikoIchi
08-09-21, 19:42
Yes I was talking about Tina that's at Golf Spa now but she used to work at Tops awhile back. I should of went golfing but my dumb self wanted to try a different spa. Next time for sure, maybe. I was hoping to check out Queen for Candy but read she's on vacation so maybe next month.Is Golf Spa on power and university?

JohnAng123
08-10-21, 13:49

Saw Melissa at Aloha. Did a good job but seemed to be just going thru the motions. And repeated "oh yeahs" didn't seem very sincere. Could have been me. But after she gave a great massage. Again, not very busy at opening on a Sunday.Anyone knows if this maggie is the same maggie previously from top? I rmb this maggie a few mths back. Fuck her with her very very nice natural tear shaped boobs. Can grab and suck them whole day man.

Phallus58
08-10-21, 14:19

Saw Melissa at Aloha. Did a good job but seemed to be just going thru the motions. And repeated "oh yeahs" didn't seem very sincere. Could have been me. But after she gave a great massage. Again, not very busy at opening on a Sunday.Did Yo Yo and Maggie play with each other?

LuvingFully
08-10-21, 15:43
Is Golf Spa on power and university?Yes, NW corner. See post 8324 on or about page 4 for more information about the signage.

KChing
08-10-21, 18:07
Did Yo Yo and Maggie play with each other?Dag nabbit.

SpaSearcher
08-10-21, 18:46
Went to see Tifani at her midtown spot. I've always been curious about her because of the pics in her ads so I decided to take a trip. I went with the hhr as most of the time hr is a waste of money. She has a nice spot, full shower to use with all the products you could want. She does use quite a bit of oil which I'm not a fan of but the shower kind of makes up for it. Nice atmosphere with the lights and music. She is the woman in the pics but they are quite a bit old but the assets are still nice. Not much teasing but on the flip I had a nice Russian session while playing with the girls but all of the oil was in the way for the most part. Probably will not repeat myself.

GeezerBalls
08-10-21, 19:25
My buddy said he saw Jessica today at Paradise Spa in Mesa, said it was the one near Dobson / Broadway. Building and spa are old and ghetto. Shower was dirty with hair everywhere. No assistance from Jes. Once in room Jes gave lame massage with no teasing. Turned over, still zero teasing. Jes had nice big real tt's which didn't make up for bad service. She offered BJ or HJ. Passed on both after she broke out a piece of Saran Wrap as cover. Buddy advising to avoid!

CoqueMeat
08-10-21, 19:33
I too went with the half, but mid session found out that the hour includes lip service that is NOT included in the half. I reported it here. I'll be going back to see how that goes!

Went to see Tifani at her midtown spot. I've always been curious about her because of the pics in her ads so I decided to take a trip. I went with the hhr as most of the time hr is a waste of money. She has a nice spot, full shower to use with all the products you could want. She does use quite a bit of oil which I'm not a fan of but the shower kind of makes up for it. Nice atmosphere with the lights and music. She is the woman in the pics but they are quite a bit old but the assets are still nice. Not much teasing but on the flip I had a nice Russian session while playing with the girls but all of the oil was in the way for the most part. Probably will not repeat myself.

WesJ96
08-10-21, 20:51
I too went with the half, but mid session found out that the hour includes lip service that is NOT included in the half. I reported it here. I'll be going back to see how that goes!Let me know, I've been wanting to try her for the hr session also.

FourthStripe
08-11-21, 03:54
First time in Phoenix and want to try to set up a nice dream. Does anyone have reviews of any of these?

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/153998

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/159385

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/225327

Or any suggestions for decent looks, decent massage, good HJ, and allows touching?

I will post a review if I can set something up. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

CoqueMeat
08-11-21, 11:40
Mya, the second link, is well reviewed here.

First time in Phoenix and want to try to set up a nice dream. Does anyone have reviews of any of these?

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/153998

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/225327

Or any suggestions for decent looks, decent massage, good HJ, and allows touching?

I will post a review if I can set something up. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Bigboobs
08-11-21, 12:28
I too went with the half, but mid session found out that the hour includes lip service that is NOT included in the half. I reported it here. I'll be going back to see how that goes!I've done the lip service before and its just OK. The place is clean and at the time I went, she had an assistant in the "office" area booking appointments. For the price and the extra pounds she's gained, it's not for me. I can get way better head from my favorite "Deb the head doctor" who is now on Scottsdale and Marshall for much less. To each his own.

Dizzle06
08-11-21, 13:00
Been looking at this for a while, but haven't pulled the trigger due to no reviews anywhere. Has anyone given it a shot? In particular aria.

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/224664

SpaSearcher
08-11-21, 19:29
I went to check out Jessica at this place. She worse a mask the whole time so that was a bummer, she did pull it down once for me to see her, she is attractive and has a nice natural rack on her. I went in for a half hour and we just did a nice handshake at the end. I will say it was a very good ending, probably the best I've had at a place in town. She was very much into it although she did try to upsell me, I didn't take the bait. The location was in a small strip mall, I heard someone else moving stuff around but I didn't see anyone else when I came in or left. She said she was only here for 2 months and she kept asking me to come back and see her, I guess business isn't all that great. All in, I would probably go see her again.

Hank75
08-11-21, 21:24
Had a busy weekend seeing these two. I'd recommend both.

Deb is older for sure, but the reviews are spot on. She is a master. Agreed to see me after midnight at her incall at the suites at Scottsdale and Goldwater. Went with the edging / multi pop deal, and the edging was amazing. Fast, slow, knows exactly when to stop. Kept going after first pop and never seemed to tire!

Sunday saw July in Chandler. Pics are accurate, but I thought she looked better in person. Probably the nicest place I've ever been in for this hobby. . 1 total is a great bargain! Very talkative and thick, which I like. Great tits. Lots of oil and not much of a massage, but Russian and BBBJ was amazing. It's very far for me but I'd repeat. She pretty cool as well. We talked for a long time after.

Enjoy!

JackDeath
08-11-21, 22:43

Sunday saw July in Chandler. Pics are accurate, but I thought she looked better in person. Probably the nicest place I've ever been in for this hobby. . 1 total is a great bargain! Very talkative and thick, which I like. Great tits. Lots of oil and not much of a massage, but Russian and BBBJ was amazing. It's very far for me but I'd repeat. She pretty cool as well. We talked for a long time after.

Enjoy!Contact for July please! .

Hank75
08-11-21, 22:59
Contact for July please! .https://phoenix.rubratings.com/152960?layout=list

MrRichard
08-12-21, 12:43
I don't know the new name. Reported before that it was no fun, based on some other feedback I gave it another try. That was a mistake.

Met a Latina with a big ass and big bolt ons. Opted for the hour. Mid grade massage, light teasing. Flipped, asked about menu. Was quoted some insane rates. I said nevermind. She came down on the handshake to 60. I said ok. Worst HJ ever, 2 seconds of attention finished myself off.

I'm out.

MrRichard
08-12-21, 12:51
So following my wildly disappointing visit to MW / Golden the a few days later I stopped by this one. Figured it's near my home, had a great time once a few months back, why not. Met a nice looking girl up front and while not my friend from prior visit, she was pretty hot. I think mixed, very curvy fit. This has me encouraged. I head to the room, get ready, lay down on the table, and in walks my therapist. I don't look but she talks and I can tell it is a different girl (accent of a native Spanish speaker). As she walks around the table I do peak a little in the mirror, and yep it is the therapist from MW that gave such a bad performance before. The massage was better, I skipped the rest. Same crazy menu was offered. Ugh.

Bigboobs
08-13-21, 13:10

Deb is older for sure, but the reviews are spot on. She is a master. Agreed to see me after midnight at her incall at the suites at Scottsdale and Goldwater. Went with the edging / multi pop deal, and the edging was amazing. Fast, slow, knows exactly when to stop. Kept going after first pop and never seemed to tire!

Enjoy!Good Info, I saw both of them:

July. Saw her last week and thought it was OK. She talks way too much for me and kept me from concentrating on the deed. She asked what I liked and I told her a few things including a good vocal lesson at which she pretty much told me no. The old "I need to get to know you first" routine. Then she says, "If I blow you, then how would you think of me? That I blow every guy I see?" WTF? Since when does a dirty mouth care? Oh well, is was a hand job session with a lot of talking. Here's the bottom line, she's a really nice person who has a lot to say, place is new and clean, just not for me. I think others would enjoy her. She's no head doctor.

Deb the Head Doctor. You all know that I am a long time client of Deb and I just saw her again recently. The best head in the valley, regardless of her age. She sucks hard, I throat fuck her, and she swallows the load like a thirsty camel. She's is my favorite cum dumpster. I'll probably see her again today.

StanfMan
08-13-21, 16:23
What are deb info? She on rubratings?

Enjoy!

RagsDen
08-13-21, 18:45
LOL. I was wondering if she provided extras when I saw her profile on Cuddle Comfort: https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/lovelypearl.

Guess no question about it anymore! https://phoenix.rubratings.com/239751.

Phcoyotes
08-13-21, 18:53
What are deb info? She on rubratings?https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/arizona/phoenix/65592168

CheezeCup
08-13-21, 23:56
Came down to see what was what at Aloha Spa. I saw some reviews for a latina girl that was there and decide to try her. Man, I was disappointed to find she was not there. Instead, a pretty petty girl came to the window to greet me. She asked if I wanted a massage and I said, of course. Paid for the hour and went. Asked me if I wanted a shower and I said yes. Undressed and led me to the shower. This place is good. Very clean and bigger than most places. She told face down first. I need a good scrubbing because she lightly scratched. I liked it. Told me to flip and the gliding started. I could feel does good size breast rubbing all over me. The head game is good. Almost came in the shower. Finished the shower and moved back to the room. She left for a bit and came back and the fun started. She can move. She had me in the edge the whole time. I will come back and see her.

AzxRaymi
08-14-21, 12:27
LOL. I was wondering if she provided extras when I saw her profile on Cuddle Comfort: https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/lovelypearl.

Guess no question about it anymore! https://phoenix.rubratings.com/239751.I saw her and got a BBBJ. It depends on how comfortable she is with you. I booked her on the cuddle site. You get extra's from 90% of cuddlers. Try jannagives hugs on the cuddle site. She is alot of fun.

Apex3333
08-14-21, 14:27
Stopped by Princess Spa in Mesa. Drew a girl named Cici who is visiting from Philadelphia for a couple of weeks. Very cute slim girl. One thing that was odd is that she placed the pillow on the table while I was undressing, and had me lay facing up at the start. I thought what the hell, let's see where this goes. Proceeded to give me a leg massage that just went on forever with junior just laying there completely bored.

She eventually made her way up and started a little teasing. Opened up the menu, dropped the dress, and we had fun. CBJ, CG, standing mish, doggy. Sweet girl. I would describe her as shy and submissive, but accommodating. Standard. 4 house and $ . 6 tip.

Apex3333
08-14-21, 14:48
Met a Latina with a big ass and big bolt ons. Opted for the hour. Mid grade massage, light teasing. Flipped, asked about menu. Was quoted some insane rates. I said nevermind. She came down on the handshake to 60. I said ok. Worst HJ ever, 2 seconds of attention finished myself off.Thanks for the report. I was planning to visit after it was reported on here that some of the girls from Biltmore may have gone there. I will pass based on this update. I always get terrible service when I negotiate down. Did she ask for $$$ for FS like they do at Max Wellness?

JChoi
08-14-21, 16:41
I saw her and got a BBBJ. It depends on how comfortable she is with you. I booked her on the cuddle site. You get extra's from 90% of cuddlers. Try jannagives hugs on the cuddle site. She is alot of fun.What was the damage for that? Worth it?

Feltch Monkey
08-14-21, 16:55
Only went here once in a while. Apparently they are permanently closed now. I'm curious about the details if any of you happen to know.

Also wondering if anyone knows where their therapist "Pink" ended up. She was middle-aged, Vietnamese, had bolt-ons, and an ass so amazing I swear she must have had 3 Brazilian butt lifts to mold it.

SonOfA
08-15-21, 00:30
Only went here once in a while. Apparently they are permanently closed now. I'm curious about the details if any of you happen to know.

Also wondering if anyone knows where their therapist "Pink" ended up. She was middle-aged, Vietnamese, had bolt-ons, and an ass so amazing I swear she must have had 3 Brazilian butt lifts to mold it.The landlord sold the building and is being redeveloped. I heard from a friend that pink moved to California to work.

Bulger
08-15-21, 01:12
In town next week, any recommendations around Baseline / I-10 area?

AzMan1001
08-15-21, 01:14
Its been a bit for me going to the parlors and decided to go back to an old favorite. Drove out to Glendale to go to Great Spa. I entered and was greeted by Monica paid for the hour and went in. She was thin but had some breast. Very good looking. I was already into her. Led me to a room and asked me if I wanted a shower and I said yes. Came from outdoor activities and was a little sweaty. Led me to the shower. Shower was good. A lot of gliding and sucking all over. This got me going and couldn't wait to go back to the room. We wrapped up the shower and dried off then off we went. She can back and we began. Total make out session. Such a good kisser. She got into it and I got into it. Almost though I was home. Her BBBJ was so good. Got me real hard. Sneakily put on the cover. Didn't even feel it. I am in love with this girl. She rode me good for a but then switch to me being on top. She seemed to enjoy me. DFK and just going at it. Switched once more and finished. And, I am in love with this girl. We talked for a bit. She English is ok. Very nice to me. Got dressed and gave her $160 and left. I am so coming back.

AzxRaymi
08-15-21, 15:10
What was the damage for that? Worth it?$125, yes worth it.

JessicaSweet
08-15-21, 16:26
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Anonymous199
08-16-21, 07:28
I'm trying to find a place to go to on my way home from work but I don't get off until 11. Any help would be amazing.

AsianLoverMan
08-16-21, 16:38
First time visiting this place. Opted for 45 min. Was led to a room by a 40 ish woman. Then in pops APPLE, twenty something, who I would rate a 10. I usually don't go for bolt ons, but hers were really nice. Asked for shower and she drops her tiny dress. In the shower, B to B, and lots of teasing and tongue action.

Back at the room she asks about tip. I give her $. 6. Probably the most enthusiastic provider I have ever encountered. She is tight, but gets very wet. I would repeat.

Kurby
08-16-21, 17:57
Anyone looking for a solid massage with some teasing and a jandjob should check out H&W. Been there a few times in the last month and it's been pretty great. The hour of lomi lomi feels awesome. Marissa is 100% the best looking in there but the older lady gives a way better massage and teases more. The lights are dimmed and my eyes are closed most of the time anyways so I don't care really. She spent most of the time on my ass and thighs with plenty of "accidental" touching of other areas. Normally they will swipe your ass a tiny bit when massaging around there but she gets all up in there and I stuck my ass up a bit and she takes the hint. 100% recommend.

SilverBead2000
08-16-21, 18:30
Anyone looking for a solid massage with some teasing and a jandjob should check out H&W. Been there a few times in the last month and it's been pretty great. The hour of lomi lomi feels awesome. Marissa is 100% the best looking in there but the older lady gives a way better massage and teases more. The lights are dimmed and my eyes are closed most of the time anyways so I don't care really. She spent most of the time on my ass and thighs with plenty of "accidental" touching of other areas. Normally they will swipe your ass a tiny bit when massaging around there but she gets all up in there and I stuck my ass up a bit and she takes the hint. 100% recommend.What was the damage? I live pretty close to them.

Denton
08-16-21, 20:40
I'm trying to find a place to go to on my way home from work but I don't get off until 11. Any help would be amazing.La Palma massage on Alma School on the border of Mesa and the Salt River Indian Reservation is open until about midnight or so. The sooner you get there the better because some of them will rush you if you get there too late or they may close early if they aren't busy. It's mostly older Vietnamese ladies but sometimes you can find someone younger. I think they are able to stay open later because they are technically on the reservation.

ABC Massage, formerly Oriental Acupressure, on Curry Road near North Tempe is also open until at least midnight. It often has some decent looking Koreans. But they have become somewhat of a ripoff and will try and get a huge amount of a tip out of you for any extras for as little service as possible. They especially do this late at night when they know they have little to no competition. I would recommend not wasting your money here unless and until multiple people report that they have changed their ways. I believe that they are able to stay open later because they are located in a so called "county island" surrounded by Tempe but that is not part of Tempe.

DannySam
08-16-21, 20:46
Came down to see what was what at Aloha Spa. I saw some reviews for a latina girl that was there and decide to try her. Man, I was disappointed to find she was not there. Instead, a pretty petty girl came to the window to greet me. She asked if I wanted a massage and I said, of course. Paid for the hour and went. Asked me if I wanted a shower and I said yes. Undressed and led me to the shower. This place is good. Very clean and bigger than most places. She told face down first. I need a good scrubbing because she lightly scratched. I liked it. Told me to flip and the gliding started. I could feel does good size breast rubbing all over me. The head game is good. Almost came in the shower. Finished the shower and moved back to the room. She left for a bit and came back and the fun started. She can move. She had me in the edge the whole time. I will come back and see her.What's the damage?

Kurby
08-16-21, 22:22
What was the damage? I live pretty close to them.Lomi lomi is 80 an hour, regular massage is 60 an hour. Plus a $40 tip.

Phx42
08-17-21, 10:55
A few years ago there was an upscale 100% legit spa in Scottsdale that did body scrubs in a wet room with an overhead shower. They said they usually only saw women, and women were always nude. One asked if I wanted a pair of disposable underwear, but those didn't cover much and they eventually just took them off and said it was easier without them. Nothing ever happened, again very professional. It just made me realize I had a little exhibitionist in me.

So, it brings me to ask if anyone knows of a legit massage therapist, esthetician (body scrubs) or place that is more lax on draping? I am not looking for anything else, just enjoy being exposed.

MrRichard
08-17-21, 11:48
Thanks for the report. I was planning to visit after it was reported on here that some of the girls from Biltmore may have gone there. I will pass based on this update. I always get terrible service when I negotiate down. Did she ask for $$$ for FS like they do at Max Wellness?$$ for FS is what she started with.

DFulton69
08-18-21, 10:54
A few years ago there was an upscale 100% legit spa in Scottsdale that did body scrubs in a wet room with an overhead shower. They said they usually only saw women, and women were always nude. One asked if I wanted a pair of disposable underwear, but those didn't cover much and they eventually just took them off and said it was easier without them. Nothing ever happened, again very professional. It just made me realize I had a little exhibitionist in me.

So, it brings me to ask if anyone knows of a legit massage therapist, esthetician (body scrubs) or place that is more lax on draping? I am not looking for anything else, just enjoy being exposed.Jeannie on Massage Finder offers and undraped option. There is an extra charge.

Had a Lomi Lomie a few weeks ago at Reflexology by Lin. Face down was uncovered. On the flip the standard small towel was applied.

Apex3333
08-18-21, 19:48
Lomi lomi is 80 an hour, regular massage is 60 an hour. Plus a $40 tip.I also stopped by H&W based on previous reviews, but it didn't work out as well for me. The Lomi Lomi was fantastic. Best massage I've had in a long time so no regrets. I had the older lady. It started out very promising with the usual song and dance. Hands on the edge of the table. Lots of pressing against my hands. I did some light touching which she didn't stop or move away from. Rubbed her boobs on me during certain parts of the massage. After the flip she started getting closer and closer. Towards the end when she was massaging my upper thighs, I was clearly in full ready mode. Then nothing. I even asked about extras, but she said she can't. Very disappointing because it was such a great buildup.

I'm glad that others have had a good experience here. Based on RM, it sounds like Angela or Marissa might be the ones to request if you go. I probably won't return because it seems to be dependent on the therapist you get.

JackGay10
08-18-21, 21:01
Can anyone share their experience with this lady? She's been around for a while, but not a lot of info. I hear the screening process is a little tiring.

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/220767

Rabbit123
08-19-21, 09:54
Can anyone share their experience with this lady? She's been around for a while, but not a lot of info. I hear the screening process is a little tiring.

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/220767I saw her a couple of times several years ago. Mutual erotic touch, but not gf, and no full service.

Vivid Dream
08-19-21, 13:21

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/220767IMO. Rate is too high for limited touching. No other benefits.

Wolf13
08-19-21, 16:50
Is there any good AMP's in South Scottsdale where you can get a good massage?

Thanks for any info.

Wolf13
08-19-21, 17:20

Also wondering if anyone knows where their therapist "Pink" ended up. She was middle-aged, Vietnamese, had bolt-ons, and an ass so amazing I swear she must have had 3 Brazilian butt lifts to mold it.New here is there any good AMP's in South Scottsdale for a good massage?

Thanks for any info.

JChoi
08-19-21, 17:58
IMO. Rate is too high for limited touching. No other benefits.Yeah all she offers is some mutual touching and a Handshake release. Once requested 500 for a BJ and I never saw her again.

DannySam
08-19-21, 20:48
Any pointers on this one?

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/239251

Bulger
08-19-21, 23:23
Went to Su Tempe on Baseline at 7 pm, walked in to the lobby, rang the bell, waited 5 minutes. Rang the bell again waited 5 minutes. I could see a shadow of a head peaking around the corner. Not sure why the don't answer. I looked plain, shorts, tee shirt no mask or anything. Anyway I left.

DatyDan
08-19-21, 23:40
Quick report on Peoria Spa, haven't been here in several months and stopped in during the day earlier this week. Chinese girl answered and asked for an hour, shown to room after a quick pit stop in restroom. If I remember name was Jennifer and started a very lame massage with some teasing, never said a word during rub but cute enough though she did have a little pooch belly and nice naturals. Upon flip asked what I wanted and told her full to which she wanted 2 Bens, ahh not happening, she settled for 1 1/2 Bens. Lubed up and off we go with standing mish, and was pounding with a little to much gusto, pulled out and thrust back in only to hit that little piece of land between the entrance and exit. Well that made those eyes round and and we resumed with cowgirl next which she didn't want to do but that's how I finish. She got on and started bouncing like no tomorrow, whoa, not like that I need you to grind back and forth, she understood and did so.

When I can feel those innards rubbing on the head that just does it for me and the finish is near, popped in cover and she cleaned me up pretty well, small bottle of water and gone. Side note, though the A / C was on was still warm and worked up a sweat which thankfully she wiped down. Also was vocal, think she was alone as I saw and heard no one else. Also shorted about 10 minutes. I think I'll wait another several months until I return.

Kelso111
08-20-21, 16:48
Saw Apple at golf spa. Full service was good but nothing spectacular.

JohnLittleDick
08-20-21, 20:32
Thanks for the report. I was planning to visit after it was reported on here that some of the girls from Biltmore may have gone there. I will pass based on this update. I always get terrible service when I negotiate down. Did she ask for $$$ for FS like they do at Max Wellness?Where is this spa located? I like to try my luck with the gals there.

WR / WHR MNGR.

Jrcnr
08-20-21, 21:34
Saw Apple at golf spa. Full service was good but nothing spectacular.Hello gents. My apologies for not going back through postings where is Golf Spa; University and Lindsay? Please advise. Thanks.

Kelso111
08-20-21, 22:38
Hello gents. My apologies for not going back through postings where is Golf Spa; University and Lindsay? Please advise. Thanks.University and power rd.

Google the plus code below. They work similar to street addresses (on google map).

C8 F7+CM Mesa, Arizona.

Rabbit123
08-21-21, 00:59
Where is this spa located? I like to try my luck with the gals there.

WR / WHR MNGR.It's in the old Spa Golden / W Spa location on the northwest corner of Elliot and McClintock, right next to the auto shop. I heard from one of the Biltmore Clinic girls that a couple of them were going there, but when I stopped in, an old lady came to the window. I didn't stay. The name on the license posted on the wall was something like Blue Water Spa.

Apex3333
08-21-21, 12:43
Hello gents. My apologies for not going back through postings where is Golf Spa; University and Lindsay? Please advise. Thanks.And BTW, I would avoid University and Lindsay. It's just the 1 little old lady working there. Full menu, but aging and no variety.

JChoi
08-21-21, 12:58
Hello gents. My apologies for not going back through postings where is Golf Spa; University and Lindsay? Please advise. Thanks.It's located off power and uni. Next to a smoke shop.

Querendon
08-21-21, 15:32
https://phoenix.rubratings.com/210368

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/211297

I found these 3 links and seems that lady is real but I'm suspicious of the two first links, the 3rd one seems legit.

And also I want to know how good is her service?

Thanks.

Jrcnr
08-21-21, 21:40
First time visiting this place. Opted for 45 min. Was led to a room by a 40 ish woman. Then in pops APPLE, twenty something, who I would rate a 10. I usually don't go for bolt ons, but hers were really nice. Asked for shower and she drops her tiny dress. In the shower, B to B, and lots of teasing and tongue action.

Back at the room she asks about tip. I give her $. 6. Probably the most enthusiastic provider I have ever encountered. She is tight, but gets very wet. I would repeat.** I was asking about Golf Spa because I read this; '. In pops APPLE, twenty something. '. I have been to Tops numerous times, Aloha a couple and was considering something new. I did call and someone answered that did sound a little older, asked for APPLE and said no one there.

Jrcnr
08-21-21, 22:36
It's located off power and uni. Next to a smoke shop.I'm confused. Sorry; is it off Lindsay or Power on University?

AzMan1001
08-21-21, 23:53
Wanted to start my day good and decide to make a stop by Top Spa before starting my day. Walked in and the window to see the mamassan waiting with a smile. She asked me if I wanted a half hour or an hour. I said hour and handed the money over. She came to get me and led me to one of the rooms. I waited for a sec before a nice looking girl comes in. I have never seen her and I asked for her name. She said her name is Joana. Let me tell you she has a body. She asked if I wanted a shower which I said yes to. The shower was standard to the place. We finished and headed back to the room. She left for a bit to get some things and came back to tell me to lie on the table. She got on top of me and started to suck on my nipples. Felt good. She does not do DFK or at least not with me. Switch to 69 and let me tell you. Her pussy tasted good. I ate the kitty for a while. She gave really good head. Almost made me cum a few times. She put on the covered and began to ride be reverse cow girl. She is good. Switch positions and finished up. Dressed up and gave the $160 then left.

WhoMe111
08-22-21, 11:54
I went next door for tossed salad and a vocal from Vivi. Excellent for both. She said she is leaving soon.

Kester Diamond
08-22-21, 13:30

I found these 3 links and seems that lady is real but I'm suspicious of the two first links, the 3rd one seems legit.

Thanks.You should try it out and report back.

Jrcnr
08-22-21, 14:38
Hey,

I appreciate the response regarding the location to Golf Spa; it's on the NW corner of Power and University. I stopped in there Sunday about 10:30 a asked for Apple. Unfortunately she is out of town returning in November. The mamasan was super sweet and didn't push anyone else on me. I left. I had mentioned in previous post I've been at Tops numerous time so I made a call; I love it when they answer and they know your name. I had read a previous post about someone new name Joana so I asked, she's there and set the appointment for 15 minutes later. I came in paid. 4 for half and was walked back to a room. A few minutes later Joana walks in; very cute, wearing a cute red dress w no straps and could tell she had nice breasts. She asked what I was looking for and I wanted all except the FS. She asked for just shy of 2 which I can back at. 4 less. We finally agreed to split the difference. I have to say I always enjoy my time here and I've probably had the pleasure of being entertained by a couple dozen beauties; some have such a pleasant fun demeanor and others are a little not so much. Joana slipped down her red dress, the breasts are lovely full Cs she seemed not so into her time w me. So I went with the flow; she did the usual sanitized wipes; felt I was getting ready for surgery. Though I appreciate and respect safety and all. She went right down on Jr and my hands went on her breasts. After 5 m she swung her bottom over to my face which I accommodated. The vocal lesson was okay but I wanted to make this last since we were probably only into our time about 10 mins. I played with the Cs and reciprocated the lesson. But after 20 mins I figure I started to think of all the fun things and had a pretty good release. All and all it was pretty good. The lesson was 1.4. as always I'll return here. I might revisit Golf in November though.

Apex3333
08-22-21, 15:57
Went to Country Spa just to try something different. Total rush job and I won't be back.

The girl was cute enough. Sexy lingerie, nice big boobs. Led me back to the room and suggested to 30 minute which means they are busy. I paid the house fee. She comes back and while I'm undressing and goes straight for the LE check grabbing the boys and giving me a hug. I respond with some touching and squeezing and suddenly we're already at the "what do you want" conversation. I said everything and provided a donation.

I lay face down on the table for a massage, but she asks me to flip. Jumps up and starts with a quick body rub and some kissing. Boobs all over me and of course I am completely hard. Snaps on the cover. Two minutes into a CBJ she gets up, lubes up her dry snatch and lays down. We go through a couple of position with this fake moaning that was really distracting. Keeps her eyes closed. No music playing so just the sound of slapping ham. I'm just not getting into it at this point so I pound it out, clean up, and get ready to go. In and out in 15 minutes and I'm realizing I just paid $$ for a QV (house plus donation). My own fault for letting it happen.

Rabbit123
08-22-21, 20:11
Went to Country Spa just to try something different. Total rush job and I won't be back.

The girl was cute enough. Sexy lingerie, nice big boobs. Led me back to the room and suggested to 30 minute which means they are busy. I paid the house fee. She comes back and while I'm undressing and goes straight for the LE check grabbing the boys and giving me a hug. I respond with some touching and squeezing and suddenly we're already at the "what do you want" conversation. I said everything and provided a donation.

I lay face down on the table for a massage, but she asks me to flip. Jumps up and starts with a quick body rub and some kissing. Boobs all over me and of course I am completely hard. Snaps on the cover. Two minutes into a CBJ she gets up, lubes up her dry snatch and lays down. We go through a couple of position with this fake moaning that was really distracting. Keeps her eyes closed. No music playing so just the sound of slapping ham. I'm just not getting into it at this point so I pound it out, clean up, and get ready to go. In and out in 15 minutes and I'm realizing I just paid $$ for a QV (house plus donation). My own fault for letting it happen.Top spa was the same rushed session a few days ago. Pity.

Been Searchin
08-22-21, 21:33

Thanks.Plenty of reviews on RM's.

DannyBoy63
08-23-21, 01:51
First round wasn't anything special. Played the round with a young lady named Apple, very cute and sexy. However her game wasn't nearly as good as expected. She didn't seem to be engaged in the game fully. Second round was better, played with a very thin girl who's name I did not catch. She was engaged the entire match and was very enthusiastic. Her play brought the best out in me and we made for a good twosome. In both cases I paid standard greens fees.

I am looking forward to someday playing a round with the manager. She seems like she would have the best game of the bunch but to date we have only had putting contest.

JChoi
08-23-21, 11:57
First round wasn't anything special. Played the round with a young lady named Apple, very cute and sexy. However her game wasn't nearly as good as expected. She didn't seem to be engaged in the game fully. Second round was better, played with a very thin girl who's name I did not catch. She was engaged the entire match and was very enthusiastic. Her play brought the best out in me and we made for a good twosome. In both cases I paid standard greens fees.

I am looking forward to someday playing a round with the manager. She seems like she would have the best game of the bunch but to date we have only had putting contest.Let me know how the round with the manager is as well. I Hope we are referring the to semi thick one with those dsl eyes and lips. I'll book a tee time if she's as advertised.

DannyBoy63
08-24-21, 02:12
Let me know how the round with the manager is as well. I Hope we are referring the to semi thick one with those dsl eyes and lips. I'll book a tee time if she's as advertised.I keep trying to convince her that I want a woman, not a young girl. Hopefully, I'll get her to agree.

DannyBoy63
08-24-21, 02:50
So about 6 months before Covid hit I was getting tired of the same old rub and tug or upsell FS joints. I decided to focus my attention on the legitimate parlors to get better quality massages and to see if I could eventually get a a girl or two to eventually play. I'm not going to give names or locations but want to let you know that persistence does pay off. After visiting multiple locations and seeing a couple girls at each I focused on a friendly, cute, thin with natural looking small breasts mid 30's gal and a really cute one in her mid to late 20's. I always paid the full house fee with each of them which was $60 or $70 per hour and then would tip them $40. Getting a good massage to me is worth $100 bucks or so even without the HE.

The one in her 20's is really pretty, looked to have natural C's and just a little bit of baby fat still on her. After the 2nd visit or so she always greeted me with a hug and a small kiss on the cheek. She was always pleasant and occasionally would brush her hand against junior and then apologize. She allowed me to rub her legs and ass during the massage over her clothes (which are always medical scrubs) but nothing more. After about 6 visits I finally convinced her to give me a HE which was actually really good because she really didn't know how to do it. She would stop and then start back up, switch hands, go really slow. This eventually led to her allowing me access to her breasts as shed did the HE and they were perfectly shaped natural C's and then finally access in her pants where she got extremely wet when I put my hand in. On my most recent visits I have been performing DATY on her while she gives me a HJ, she won't do a BJ or full service but I may get her there at some point.

The one in her 30's was a little harder to get beyond being strictly legitimate and I believe it only happened because I massaged her one evening. I had seen her 6 or 7 times and never got more than an offer for me to pleasure myself but then things happened quickly. When I came in one evening she asked me if I could see someone else because she had just finished back to back hour sessions and did another 3 earlier that day and her legs and back were tired. I whispered to her that if she was sore I would pay the house fee and give her a massage which she jumped on the opportunity. She laid down on the table and I convinced her that she was going to have to remove her shirt which she did but not her bra and wouldn't take her shorts off. I proceeded to give her my best version of a massage on her legs and letting my hands slide further up her legs each time to see her reaction which was just a little moan every time I went a little higher. I eventually got to where my hands went as far up her shorts as they would fit and I could massage the inside of her thighs which she liked. I then unbuckled her bra and massaged her back and sides eventually the sides her her breasts. I got her to roll over and found a pair of small A cups with large puffy nipples that I got no pushback when I started massaging them and then kissing them which led me to unbuckle her shorts and pleasure her with my hand while kissing her breasts until she had an O. I never even got undressed. I basically paid the owner for the pleasure of giving her pleasure and what I thought was a down payment on future activities.

The down payment worked as the next visit when she had me roll over she gently massage junior and then mounted me for a 69. This went on for another couple of visits until one day as soon as she walked into the room she turned around and quietly locked the door (which is forbidden and she had never done), stripped down to nothing, climbed on me, whispered in my ear (don't cum inside of me) and fucked me like she hadn't been fucked in a long time. I see her every couple of weeks now and sometime it is full on be really quiet crazy sex and sometimes it's just a HJ, depending on her mood. When she texts me to see if I can come visit I know that it is always going to full on. The best part is she never accepts more than a $60 tip, just tip for the massage she says.

I am not great looking and have a standard Dad Bod, so the moral of this post is if you treat the ladies right it may pay off in the end. I have one more 20 something that I am currently working on that is showing some promise. I still partake in some of the non-legit places, but the hunt at the legit ones is a lot more fun.

SmJacobb
08-24-21, 12:03
So about 6 months before Covid hit I was getting tired of the same old rub and tug or upsell FS joints. I decided to focus my attention on the legitimate parlors to get better quality massages and to see if I could eventually get a a girl or two to eventually play. I'm not going to give names or locations but want to let you know that persistence does pay off. After visiting multiple locations and seeing a couple girls at each I focused on a friendly, cute, thin with natural looking small breasts mid 30's gal and a really cute one in her mid to late 20's. I always paid the full house fee with each of them which was $60 or $70 per hour and then would tip them $40. Getting a good massage to me is worth $100 bucks or so even without the HE.

The one in her 20's is really pretty, looked to have natural C's and just a little bit of baby fat still on her. After the 2nd visit or so she always greeted me with a hug and a small kiss on the cheek. She was always pleasant and occasionally would brush her hand against junior and then apologize. She allowed me to rub her legs and ass during the massage over her clothes (which are always medical scrubs) but nothing more. After about 6 visits I finally convinced her to give me a HE which was actually really good because she really didn't know how to do it. She would stop and then start back up, switch hands, go really slow. This eventually led to her allowing me access to her breasts as shed did the HE and they were perfectly shaped natural C's and then finally access in her pants where she got extremely wet when I put my hand in. On my most recent visits I have been performing DATY on her while she gives me a HJ, she won't do a BJ or full service but I may get her there at some point.Not asking for names of the place but curious in the type of place. Are you trying at chain massage places, independent, or small business?

Luvmall
08-24-21, 12:33
Just wanted to give the fellow mongers a heads up. Saw Monica at great spa on Friday, woke up today with a white discharge. Haven't seen any other providers for a month or more. Received a BBBJ while seeing Monica, rest was covered.

Wolf13
08-24-21, 13:01

The one in her 20's is really pretty, looked to have natural C's and just a little bit of baby fat still on her. After the 2nd visit or so she always greeted me with a hug and a small kiss on the cheek. She was always pleasant and occasionally would brush her hand against junior and then apologize. She allowed me to rub her legs and ass during the massage over her clothes (which are always medical scrubs) but nothing more. After about 6 visits I finally convinced her to give me a HE which was actually really good because she really didn't know how to do it. She would stop and then start back up, switch hands, go really slow. This eventually led to her allowing me access to her breasts as shed did the HE and they were perfectly shaped natural C's and then finally access in her pants where she got extremely wet when I put my hand in. On my most recent visits I have been performing DATY on her while she gives me a HJ, she won't do a BJ or full service but I may get her there at some point.Would love to know at least the vicinity, sounds fun.

Kester Diamond
08-24-21, 13:28
This keeps popping up on my radar.

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/197121

Anyone see her?

ModemMadness
08-25-21, 11:01

The one in her 20's is really pretty, looked to have natural C's and just a little bit of baby fat still on her. After the 2nd visit or so she always greeted me with a hug and a small kiss on the cheek. She was always pleasant and occasionally would brush her hand against junior and then apologize. She allowed me to rub her legs and ass during the massage over her clothes (which are always medical scrubs) but nothing more. After about 6 visits I finally convinced her to give me a HE which was actually really good because she really didn't know how to do it. She would stop and then start back up, switch hands, go really slow. This eventually led to her allowing me access to her breasts as shed did the HE and they were perfectly shaped natural C's and then finally access in her pants where she got extremely wet when I put my hand in. On my most recent visits I have been performing DATY on her while she gives me a HJ, she won't do a BJ or full service but I may get her there at some point.I often do this. Some take longer than others but almost always successful.

SilverBead2000
08-25-21, 11:19
Just wanted to give the fellow mongers a heads up. Saw Monica at great spa on Friday, woke up today with a white discharge. Haven't seen any other providers for a month or more. Received a BBBJ while seeing Monica, rest was covered.A lot of guys don't realize you can pick stuff up just from receiving! Be safe out there!

DannyBoy63
08-25-21, 13:09
Would love to know at least the vicinity, sounds fun.If I gave the location then you wouldn't get the thrill of the hunt. And I would have to share my bounty that I worked hard for.

Wolf13
08-25-21, 13:42
If I gave the location then you wouldn't get the thrill of the hunt. And I would have to share my bounty that I worked hard for.LOL just really don't know many of the areas.

AzLionsFan01
08-25-21, 14:44
Just wanted to give the fellow mongers a heads up. Saw Monica at great spa on Friday, woke up today with a white discharge. Haven't seen any other providers for a month or more. Received a BBBJ while seeing Monica, rest was covered.Get tested and keep us posted. Good luck. Maybe it was just overworked.

Desert Rat
08-25-21, 16:38
I finally got away to the West side and went to Great Spa. I saw Monica who is a petite middle aged Chinese lady who claimed to be from Taiwan. She gave a nice table shower and back to the big room on the right. Monica gave a BBBJ with deep throat. I am not strapped she took it all. I then fucked her mish and blew in the cover during doggie. I paid for 1/2 hour and $160 for the sex. Now, I just need to find a place that gives a good massage.

Desert Rat
08-25-21, 16:43
Just wanted to give the fellow mongers a heads up. Saw Monica at great spa on Friday, woke up today with a white discharge. Haven't seen any other providers for a month or more. Received a BBBJ while seeing Monica, rest was covered.Four days is quick to have an STI show up. I could be from a provider a month ago. I suggest planned parenthood to stay UTR for a test.

Squawpeakguy
08-25-21, 18:05
Just wanted to give the fellow mongers a heads up. Saw Monica at great spa on Friday, woke up today with a white discharge. Haven't seen any other providers for a month or more. Received a BBBJ while seeing Monica, rest was covered.Probably a NGU.

NGU (Non-Gonococcal Urethritis) is an infection of the urethra caused by pathogens (germs) other than gonorrhea.

Link: https://www.std-gov.org/stds/chlamydia_ngu.htm.

Stomp2
08-25-21, 19:13
Four days is quick to have an STI show up. I could be from a provider a month ago. I suggest planned parenthood to stay UTR for a test.You can show signs of a STD within a few days. I have had a few over the years and they have always been from BBBJ. I always use a hat for FS. It is the chance we take!

Ddrivernkc
08-26-21, 10:05
I mean really these gals are only human. Some will. Some might. Some absolutely won't. These are the ones you have to be carful of.

The one in her 20's is really pretty, looked to have natural C's and just a little bit of baby fat still on her. After the 2nd visit or so she always greeted me with a hug and a small kiss on the cheek. She was always pleasant and occasionally would brush her hand against junior and then apologize. She allowed me to rub her legs and ass during the massage over her clothes (which are always medical scrubs) but nothing more. After about 6 visits I finally convinced her to give me a HE which was actually really good because she really didn't know how to do it. She would stop and then start back up, switch hands, go really slow. This eventually led to her allowing me access to her breasts as shed did the HE and they were perfectly shaped natural C's and then finally access in her pants where she got extremely wet when I put my hand in. On my most recent visits I have been performing DATY on her while she gives me a HJ, she won't do a BJ or full service but I may get her there at some point.

The one in her 30's was a little harder to get beyond being strictly legitimate and I believe it only happened because I massaged her one evening. I had seen her 6 or 7 times and never got more than an offer for me to pleasure myself but then things happened quickly. When I came in one evening she asked me if I could see someone else because she had just finished back to back hour sessions and did another 3 earlier that day and her legs and back were tired. I whispered to her that if she was sore I would pay the house fee and give her a massage which she jumped on the opportunity. She laid down on the table and I convinced her that she was going to have to remove her shirt which she did but not her bra and wouldn't take her shorts off. I proceeded to give her my best version of a massage on her legs and letting my hands slide further up her legs each time to see her reaction which was just a little moan every time I went a little higher. I eventually got to where my hands went as far up her shorts as they would fit and I could massage the inside of her thighs which she liked. I then unbuckled her bra and massaged her back and sides eventually the sides her her breasts. I got her to roll over and found a pair of small A cups with large puffy nipples that I got no pushback when I started massaging them and then kissing them which led me to unbuckle her shorts and pleasure her with my hand while kissing her breasts until she had an O. I never even got undressed. I basically paid the owner for the pleasure of giving her pleasure and what I thought was a down payment on future activities.

The down payment worked as the next visit when she had me roll over she gently massage junior and then mounted me for a 69. This went on for another couple of visits until one day as soon as she walked into the room she turned around and quietly locked the door (which is forbidden and she had never done), stripped down to nothing, climbed on me, whispered in my ear (don't cum inside of me) and fucked me like she hadn't been fucked in a long time. I see her every couple of weeks now and sometime it is full on be really quiet crazy sex and sometimes it's just a HJ, depending on her mood. When she texts me to see if I can come visit I know that it is always going to full on. The best part is she never accepts more than a $60 tip, just tip for the massage she says.

I am not great looking and have a standard Dad Bod, so the moral of this post is if you treat the ladies right it may pay off in the end. I have one more 20 something that I am currently working on that is showing some promise. I still partake in some of the non-legit places, but the hunt at the legit ones is a lot more fun.

SpaSearcher
08-26-21, 15:03
I mean really these gals are only human. Some will. Some might. Some absolutely won't. These are the ones you have to be carful of.The issue I have ran into is that the Asian staffed places move the girls around too much so even if you were trying to take your time and work something out they are gone in a few months or less. Most of the legit places that I have looked into offer some sort of membership deals and I'm not signing up for a bunch of spa memberships. I think the idea is the find a place that is in between the chain places and the usual suspects.

I have found out in the past though that bringing in a fruit basket or a bag of fruit and small stuff can go along way with some of the staff. Now that doesn't mean everyone bring a grocery bag full of fruit each visit so don't overload these places with food, LOL.

DoToDont
08-26-21, 15:37
Some places I have had luck (from HJ to full service).

Pre covid, when there was time to hunt.

Tempe: Your health station and massage hall. Same management. (Some nice lookers that you can build a relationship. Have not tried the older ladies). Had some success with about 4 of the girls there between 2018 and 2020. A couple are still there. ,.

Chandler: Sedona Spa, Dream Spa (sure thing, sometimes good back walking), Tian Mei (post covid, recent success), Bashan Spa, H&W. I have had success in the one in Elliott and Dobson, there is typically a older mamasan, but they sometimes have younger girls that are fun and also give a good massage.

Gilbert: one in baseline and Gilbert (SE corner), one in Lindsey and warner (NE).

Scottsdale: the one in Papago plaza.

There are a few more, have to jog my memory. All these places are very YMMV (except dream spa). You will get a good massage at these places and can strike a real fun time with the girls if you connect.

Do not go with them intention for he or FS, go with the intention to get a good massage and you might get lucky in the same or future visits. I prefer back walking and request the thinnest provider they have. If you do not like the looks do not move forward. Most of the places have both older and younger girls, you are typically met by the older ones, don't hesitate to ask for who else is working to find someone you like. Make sure you see the girl before you get in the room.

For people that want to do the hunt, these are some good places to start. Not sure which ones are still open. I have had success in all these places over the years. It might be an long and expensive process to get lucky. But if you enjoy massages, all these places have some good to great masseuses.

Good luck and happy hunting. Just don't force the issue in these places.

DoToDont
08-26-21, 15:49
The issue I have ran into is that the Asian staffed places move the girls around too much so even if you were trying to take your time and work something out they are gone in a few months or less. Most of the legit places that I have looked into offer some sort of membership deals and I'm not signing up for a bunch of spa memberships. I think the idea is the find a place that is in between the chain places and the usual suspects.

I have found out in the past though that bringing in a fruit basket or a bag of fruit and small stuff can go along way with some of the staff. Now that doesn't mean everyone bring a grocery bag full of fruit each visit so don't overload these places with food, LOL.Some of them do rotate, try to get their Whatsapp or direct number. Most are willing after a couple of visits to stay in touch. Again, treat them as a lady and not as a hooker and your chances go up. I have bought them Uber eats gift cards, restaurant giftcards and they are typically grateful for small things like that, make them feel appreciated. I typically avoid things like flowers and chocolates unless I know them very well and it is their birthday or such occasion.

SpaSearcher
08-26-21, 17:55
Some of them do rotate, try to get their Whatsapp or direct number. Most are willing after a couple of visits to stay in touch. Again, treat them as a lady and not as a hooker and your chances go up. I have bought them Uber eats gift cards, restaurant giftcards and they are typically grateful for small things like that, make them feel appreciated. I typically avoid things like flowers and chocolates unless I know them very well and it is their birthday or such occasion.Great advice, I know it seems like common sense but you'd be surprised. Most experiences will vary because they just may personally be into a certain type, facial hair, age, etc so it's always a guessing game.

RandomGuy480
08-26-21, 19:04
Just moved to the South Tempe area (Rural&Elliot) and I was wondering if anyone could recommend some places to visit for HJ and / or FS? Any places with Latinas?

SpaSearcher
08-27-21, 01:06
I stopped by massage hall today for a hhr. I saw Krystal, she had a mask on so not really sure what all she looks like but she was thin. The lady at the front looked like she was sewing up a dress, LOL so I guess they do alterations here too. Massage was really good actually, I was impressed. I didn't try to push anything, mostly because some asshat came in and was very loud and asking to see all the girls and was asking them "who is naughty, who wants to be naughty" LOL I was like WTF dude. He then went to a room and I could still hear him talking and asking how much everything was, he was such an ass. They ended up telling him to leave so about half of my massage was just him blabbing on so that kinda ruined everything. I may be back as she did a great job on the massage, she told me to come back and see coco.

Been Searchin
08-27-21, 08:43
I've only did the escort thing and that only started like 6 months. I've seen 4 escorts so far and couple of them was multiple times but I'd rather try something different.

I've been reading this thread trying to get a sense of what I should do and expect at one of these places. I'm interested in trying it out. I am bit nervous and honestly would be embarrassed at being seen going into one of these places so I'll probably look to do it at night at somewhere kind of low-key. I like Latina women so I'm gravitating towards a place that has pretty Latinas. To me the escort thing is just too expensive and the last couple times we're a let down so I want to give a massage parlor a go. It sounds like it would be exciting. One add I saw was from a Latina woman named Melissa. Her pics look hot and sexy, she has that look I like. Attractive fit looking body that banging, lots of tattoos, I'm a sucka for a woman with tats! I think I'm going to schedule a massage with her and hope it goes well. However if anyone has any good recommendations for a newbie as myself on who would be good as a first time visit I'm all ears. And any advice on what to look for or how to act when visiting one of these places would be greatly appreciated. I'm just not experienced at all in this subject.

Thanks!Be polite. Let your provider lead the way don't be too bold. Brush her leg, if she doesn't object, you can move on from there. She will let you know.

TravelinMonger
08-27-21, 14:56
My work again took me to Phoenix and this time I decided to try Top Spa, in Mesa.

Last time I at Great Spa I had and amazing time with a bunch of ladies but a friend tipped me about a new girl started yesterday name Jojo.

I call to make sure I get jojo and she's waiting for me when I arrive.

Sexyyyy. Sexyyyy. Sexyyyy. She confirmed it's only her second day. What a beauty!

Jojo has long hair, she stands tall is at 5'5 maybe 5'6 the most beautiful face I've seen in AZ so far. Small adorable nose, big eyes and a mouth to die for. I love the mix looking chicks. She mentioned she's not from around here and only at Top Spa for 10 day. Maybe two weeks. I can't remember when're she's from, not local.

We enter the room and as mush as I want to DFK her I try to hold myself due to the virus. She's not happy about it and speaks me ass. She takes off my clothes and I ask to take off hers. We head to the shower and I realize her body is amazing, amazing! Not too skinny not fat actually has a good ass (especially in doggy) nice B maybe small C top with excellent nipples. Just right for licking and sucking and she loves it.

We shower quick with a good BBJ preview. Excellent deep throat skills I'm not huge but not small she took me all in. Most can't.

I am super excited to get back to the room so I motion "let's get out" and she's happy to lead the way.

But not before she whispered in my ear as she was drying me that I'm her first today and she can't wait to show me her way of doing things. (not in so many words) LOL. I told her I can't wait for her to fuck my face, she giggles devilishly.

In the room the action starts immediately, she drops the towel and DFK me. Omfg. I lost it.

The action didn't stop for the next 45 min or so.

I place her in the table and go down for one of the best pussy eating time ever. So good so perfect. From the shape to the color to the moaning it was perfect and didn't feel fake at all. She must have cum twice.

She's out of breath and another BBJ / dt to make sure I'm a little greased up. Cover goes on and she starts with Cow girl first.

I've had many many girls everywhere, really but this was one of the top 3 most excellent and memorable cg ever. Come to think of it, all of it was up there. Top 3 for sure.

She's responsive, alert she'll tell you what she likes. When I was going down in her she held my head to point my Tongue to where it pleases her most. Who does that? Jojo does!

We switch to mish and again amazing, no block no run away, takes it all with a moan and eye roll (the good kind).

She must have cum once or twice more I stopped counting.

K9 was a good view (highly recommend) but I went too fast so I had to slow down. She doesn't like it hard. Slow and steady wins the race with her. This is when she's most responsive.

I ask for more BBJ and I blow all over her chest. Didn't want CIM because I really like this chick and I will be back everyday in here. Excellent arrangement for me since I'm also here for two weeks or so.

Paid the house fee and the extra tip (I made sure to tip heavy as I walked in, based in my experience it makes a hell of a difference) let Jojo drive the session you won't be disappointed especially if you leave it all on the table in ad acne and be generous. It was hard to leave jojo behind as I was leaving and it's even harder for me to recommend her since I want to keep this little angle all to myself but you guys are mad cool so it's ok just be nice, we want her to come back. It was an hour and for some reason she got in my head and I can't shake it off. What is a traveling monger to do? Advice? Anyone?

DoToDont
08-27-21, 15:21
Massage parlors will cost you as much as escorts in many cases.

I would recommend to go to well known places like Top, Great Spa, Aloha, Golf, Lantern, Country, etc. If you like Latina, Biltmore. Clinic was a good one. Melissa is good as well, but it will be $300.

Most AMP is 60 + 160.

If you just want a handy, it will be 60+60, don't go to full service places for handy. There are several handy only joints in Chandler, mesa areas.

Once you are bored of the guaranteed places, you can try to find the utr girls that provide a more personal experience.

Good luck and enjoy. Be careful about the money as this hobby is addicting. Do not use credit card and make it cash only.

I've only did the escort thing and that only started like 6 months. I've seen 4 escorts so far and couple of them was multiple times but I'd rather try something different.

I've been reading this thread trying to get a sense of what I should do and expect at one of these places. I'm interested in trying it out. I am bit nervous and honestly would be embarrassed at being seen going into one of these places so I'll probably look to do it at night at somewhere kind of low-key. I like Latina women so I'm gravitating towards a place that has pretty Latinas. To me the escort thing is just too expensive and the last couple times we're a let down so I want to give a massage parlor a go. It sounds like it would be exciting. One add I saw was from a Latina woman named Melissa. Her pics look hot and sexy, she has that look I like. Attractive fit looking body that banging, lots of tattoos, I'm a sucka for a woman with tats! I think I'm going to schedule a massage with her and hope it goes well. However if anyone has any good recommendations for a newbie as myself on who would be good as a first time visit I'm all ears. And any advice on what to look for or how to act when visiting one of these places would be greatly appreciated. I'm just not experienced at all in this subject.

Thanks!

AzHooligan
08-27-21, 15:35
I will say only take the cash in with you that you intend to spend. Because when you go in to the shower room they will toss your clothes to see how much cash you came in to play with.

Thanks!

SpaSearcher
08-27-21, 16:37
So I saw this place (yes the naming is weird) as I was in the area near Elliot and McClintock so I pulled in to check it out. An older lady answered and said she was the only one there, she had a low cut dress on with more than ample cleavage showing. I decided to pass as I was just doing some recon but if anyone is into the older ladies and love big assets you may want to stop in and try her out. I don't think anyone would know about this place if you hadn't seen it from the road, no info anywhere on what I could see.

Vivid Dream
08-27-21, 16:37
I stopped by massage hall today for a hhr. I saw Krystal, she had a mask on so not really sure what all she looks like but she was thin. The lady at the front looked like she was sewing up a dress, LOL so I guess they do alterations here too. Massage was really good actually, I was impressed. I didn't try to push anything, mostly because some asshat came in and was very loud and asking to see all the girls and was asking them "who is naughty, who wants to be naughty" LOL I was like WTF dude. He then went to a room and I could still hear him talking and asking how much everything was, he was such an ass. They ended up telling him to leave so about half of my massage was just him blabbing on so that kinda ruined everything. I may be back as she did a great job on the massage, she told me to come back and see coco.Where is the massage hall located? TIA.

TravelinMonger
08-27-21, 16:38
My work again took me to Phoenix and this time I decided to try Top Spa.

Last time I at Great Spa I had and amazing time but a friend ripped me about a new girl started yesterday name Jojo.

I call to make sure I get Jojo and she's waiting for me when I arrive.

Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. She confirmed it's only her second day. What a beauty!

Jojo has long hair, she stands tall is at 5'5 maybe 5'6 the most beautiful face I've seen in AZ so far. Small adorable nose, big eyes and a mouth to die for. I love the mix looking chicks. She mentioned she's not from around here and only at Top Spa for 10 day. Maybe two weeks. I can't remember when're she's from, not local.

We enter the room and as mush as I want to DFK her I try to hold myself due to the virus. She's not happy about it and speaks me ass. She takes off my clothes and I ask to take off hers. We head to the shower and I realize her body is amazing, amazing!! Not too skinny not fat actually has a good ass (especially in doggy) nice B maybe small C top with excellent nipples. Just right for licking and sucking and she loves it.

We shower quick with a good bbj preview. Excellent deep throat skills I'm not huge but not small she took me all in. Most can't.

I am super excited to get back to the room so I motion "let's get out" and she's happy to lead the way.

But not before she whispered in my ear as she was drying me that I'm her first today and she can't wait to show me her way of doing things. (not in so many words) LOL. I told her I can't wait for her to fuck my face, she giggles devilishly.

In the room the action starts immediately, she drops the towel and dfk me. Omfg. I lost it.

I place her in the table and go down for one of the best pussy eating time ever. So good so perfect. From the shape to the color to the moaning it was perfect and didn't feel fake at all. She must have cum twice.

She's out of breath and another bbj / dt to make sure I'm a little greased up. Cover goes on and she starts with Cow girl first.

I've had many many girls everywhere, really but this was one of the top 3 most excellent and memorable cg ever. Come to think of it, all of it was up there. Top 3 for sure.

She's responsive, alert she'll tel you what she likes. When I was going down in her she held my head to point my Tongue to where it pleases her most. Who does that? Jojo does!

We switch to mish and again amazing, no block no run away, takes it all with a moan and eye roll (the good kind).

K9 was a good view (highly recommend) but I went too fast so I had to slow down. She doesn't like it hard. Slow and steady wins the race with her. This is when she's most responsive.

I ask for more bbj and I blow all over her chest. Didn't want CIM because I really like this chick and I will be back everyday in here. Excellent arrangement for me since I'm also here for two weeks or so.

Paid the house fee and the extra tip (I made sure to tip heavy as I walked in, based in my experience it makes a hell of a difference) let Jojo drive the session you won't be disappointed especially if you leave it all on the table in ad acne and be generous. It was hard to leave Jojo behind as I was leaving and it's even harder for me to recommend her since I want to keep this little angle all to myself but you guys are mad cool so it's ok just be nice, we want her to come back. It was an hour and for some reason she got in my head and I can't shake it off. What is a travelling monger to do? Advice? Anyone?

LuvingFully
08-27-21, 17:35
Where is the massage hall located? TIA.This is strange. When I type "massage hall" into Google search, it gives me the location in each of the first 5 links. Google must really want people to go there.

7420 S Rural Rd Suite B6, Tempe, AZ 85283.

RandomGuy480
08-27-21, 17:45
So I saw this place (yes the naming is weird) as I was in the area near Elliot and McClintock so I pulled in to check it out. An older lady answered and said she was the only one there, she had a low cut dress on with more than ample cleavage showing. I decided to pass as I was just doing some recon but if anyone is into the older ladies and love big assets you may want to stop in and try her out. I don't think anyone would know about this place if you hadn't seen it from the road, no info anywhere on what I could see.You mentioned this place is off of McClintock and Elliott, which corner though?

Find Me Not 12
08-27-21, 19:58

Last time I at Great Spa I had and amazing time but a friend ripped me about a new girl started yesterday name Jojo.

We enter the room and as mush as I want to DFK her I try to hold myself due to the virus. She's not happy about it and speaks me ass. She takes off my clothes and I ask to take off hers. We head to the shower and I realize her body is amazing, amazing!! Not too skinny not fat actually has a good ass (especially in doggy) nice B maybe small C top with excellent nipples. Just right for licking and sucking and she loves it.

We shower quick with a good bbj preview. Excellent deep throat skills I'm not huge but not small she took me all in. Most can't.

In the room the action starts immediately, she drops the towel and dfk me. Omfg. I lost it.

She's out of breath and another bbj / dt to make sure I'm a little greased up. Cover goes on and she starts with Cow girl first.

She's responsive, alert she'll tel you what she likes. When I was going down in her she held my head to point my Tongue to where it pleases her most. Who does that? Jojo does!

I ask for more bbj and I blow all over her chest. Didn't want CIM because I really like this chick and I will be back everyday in here. Excellent arrangement for me since I'm also here for two weeks or so.

Paid the house fee and the extra tip (I made sure to tip heavy as I walked in, based in my experience it makes a hell of a difference) let Jojo drive the session you won't be disappointed especially if you leave it all on the table in ad acne and be generous. It was hard to leave Jojo behind as I was leaving and it's even harder for me to recommend her since I want to keep this little angle all to myself but you guys are mad cool so it's ok just be nice, we want her to come back. It was an hour and for some reason she got in my head and I can't shake it off. What is a travelling monger to do? Advice? Anyone?All this for a mere $300 tip after room fee, as noted in his RM post. Thanks for keeping rates reasonable!

Selasorp
08-27-21, 21:15
A bit late in this, but Marisa has left H&W to go out on her own.

Selasorp
08-27-21, 21:20
They still have the old W spa sign up too. I swung by last week and saw the woman you speak of, she said she was the only one working there. I swear she must be in her late 60's or older. Needless to say, my stop also turned in to recon only.

So I saw this place (yes the naming is weird) as I was in the area near Elliot and McClintock so I pulled in to check it out. An older lady answered and said she was the only one there, she had a low cut dress on with more than ample cleavage showing. I decided to pass as I was just doing some recon but if anyone is into the older ladies and love big assets you may want to stop in and try her out. I don't think anyone would know about this place if you hadn't seen it from the road, no info anywhere on what I could see.

Gold coast
08-27-21, 21:24
I have found out in the past though that bringing in a fruit basket or a bag of fruit and small stuff can go along way with some of the staff. Now that doesn't mean everyone bring a grocery bag full of fruit each visit so don't overload these places with food, LOL.Too late.

After not finding any fruit at the grocery store for my breakfast tomorrow morning, I stopped by my regular place on the way home for a rub and see the girls have opened a fruit stand outside the spa reselling all the fruit and stuff being given to them. Tree ripened nectarines, cherries, grapes, oranges, lemons, watermelon. Not to mention all the sweets, carmel popcorn, strawberry sticks, cakes, ice cream and Starbucks drinks. Trying to get the gals chunky. You all trying too hard.

DoToDont
08-28-21, 00:02
Sorry, not direct experience as I am staying away from top, golf and aloha for a break and having a couple of utr girls that are keeping me busy these days (non AMP).

Heard from a reliable source that she is from New York (typically cal girls are better than new York ones), good body, average face, mid 40's, man made tits (said it was not bad), Good BBBJ, no DFK. He mentioned that a monger walked in during the shower and he crossed path with at least 3 other mongers during entrance and exit.

I am still staying away from this factory setting for the time being.

Also, there is no response fromm Tiffany when I Whatsapp her a couple of days back. Is she still at Top?

Paid the house fee and the extra tip (I made sure to tip heavy as I walked in, based in my experience it makes a hell of a difference) let Jojo drive the session you won't be disappointed especially if you leave it all on the table in ad acne and be generous. It was hard to leave Jojo behind as I was leaving and it's even harder for me to recommend her since I want to keep this little angle all to myself but you guys are mad cool so it's ok just be nice, we want her to come back. It was an hour and for some reason she got in my head and I can't shake it off. What is a travelling monger to do? Advice? Anyone?

SpaSearcher
08-28-21, 00:17
You mentioned this place is off of McClintock and Elliott, which corner though?All you have to do is search for it in google maps and it takes your directly to the location.

TravelinMonger
08-28-21, 12:50
Wanted a repeat is yesterday at Top but I only had 30 min to play today and as I parked the location was busy.

Went to gold based on some reviews, Mms was nice and pleasant I didn't call just showed up.

Was offered two ladies Tina and rose. I was looking for Apple but she's gone.

I picked one I think Tina.

She's cute and enthusiastic.

I leave my donation and hhr house fee. She smiles and we hit the shower.

Nice body, lots of play and a preview BBJ shirt but nice.

In the room we cover, mish, k9 and cg, I blow in the bag.

No DFK, no DT, short but sweet BBJ.

Will def repeat.

Apex3333
08-28-21, 14:46
I am bit nervous and honestly would be embarrassed at being seen going into one of these places so I'll probably look to do it at night at somewhere kind of low-key. I had that feeling when I started the hobby as well. Many of these places have very little foot traffic in the parking lot. Nelly Spa shares a lot with a Dollar Tree in an otherwise dead shopping center. You can just park like you are about to go shopping, then discretely slip in when there's no one outside. Aloha is similar with some light traffic from an Autozone several shops away. At Golf Spa, you can park as J. J Madisons and have a drink to loosen up, then wander over for a massage. These are all east valley spots but there are others. You will get more comfortable after a couple of visits. Happy hunting. ".

Jrcnr
08-28-21, 15:34
Gents- I've read some post and seen some links to RubRatings. So last night I ventured on the site and came up with this one- https://phoenix.rubratings.com/208527. I spoke with the person and asked some questions as 'are you the one in the picture'. Of course the normal 'of course I am'. We set the time, she was on time but NOT the one in the picture. Ugh! Hey I am not the biggest guy and I'm more into lovelies that are slender build and unfortunately the person was bigger than I expected and NOT the one in the picture. I invited her in so we didn't have to exchange outside. I said directly, 'You're not the one in the picture' which she replied, 'of course not, I can't have my photo circulating online'. Damn. At least be someone close. Riiiight? Anyway I said I was not interested and she replied I needed to pay. 4 charge or I'll be banned from the service. Service? I flipped her. 2 for gas and said 'listen, when I ask if you're the picture and you reply yes. Fuk be at least somewhat close'. Anyway. I noticed some ads on RR are similar to hers so beware. I need to stick with what I know or what I find here. Happy fun gents!

Jrcnr
08-28-21, 15:38
LOL they do that? I will take my clothes with me to the shower room then.For me I'll leave my clothes, shoes and all in the room but definitely bring my cash with me in the shower room. Most definitely!

Phx42
08-28-21, 16:23
I just wanted to see if anyone has seen Raina? She looks very cute with a super curvy body.

Thinking about going to see her for a massage.

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/151270

Rabbit123
08-28-21, 16:29
I will say only take the cash in with you that you intend to spend. Because when you go in to the shower room they will toss your clothes to see how much cash you came in to play with.I have never had anyone bother my things while I'm in the shower.

Desert Rat
08-28-21, 16:36
For me I'll leave my clothes, shoes and all in the room but definitely bring my cash with me in the shower room. Most definitely!I have been visiting massage parlors in the Phoenix Metro area for almost twenty years. I have NEVER had my clothes disturbed, searched, or had anything taken from then at an AMP. However, I only bring in cash and a car key.

JohnnyBuddha
08-28-21, 18:17
For me I'll leave my clothes, shoes and all in the room but definitely bring my cash with me in the shower room. Most definitely!So you leave your clothes and shoes in the room, but take money in shower room. Where do you put money when you are in shower room laying naked on the table and getting a table shower. These girls aren't ever going to steal a few dollars from one guy. They make good money and don't steal from customers. Maybe if you are silly enough to go to a trailer park and pay for a session with a drug addict, but not in an Asian massage parlor.

ActionJ1
08-28-21, 18:26
I am bit nervous and honestly would be embarrassed at being seen going into one of these places so I'll probably look to do it at night at somewhere kind of low-key
Thanks!Take advantage of the current time period. If you're embarassed, we live in an age where you can wear a mask, no questions asked. I pop on my mask going into and out of these places, why not?

Phx42
08-28-21, 21:56
Has anyone seen Raina Rich from Rubratings? Super cute, black, curvy offering massage and.

Looked at her Twitter and she seems like she has been around for a little while.

Would not let me add link!

Selasorp
08-29-21, 05:34
I have never had a single thing missing by leaving my stuff in the room to go to the shower and I have visited many parlors in many different cities over the last 2 plus decades in the hobby.

I will say only take the cash in with you that you intend to spend. Because when you go in to the shower room they will toss your clothes to see how much cash you came in to play with.

Feltch Monkey
08-29-21, 09:31
...I have NEVER had my clothes disturbed, searched, or had anything taken from then at an AMP. However, I only bring in cash and a car key.I'm in complete agreement. I've never had an issue with theft. I'm sure they recognize how quickly that could lead to unwanted attention from LE.

When I first started going I would arrange my clothes in a manner where I would know if they had been moved at all. They never were.

It is good to recognize theft potential. Just take in what you need. To me, taking my clothes / wallet to the shower would be an awkward move and would add a weird tension to the session.

TempeGuy10
08-29-21, 11:53
A bit late in this, but Marisa has left H&W to go out on her own.First post.

Tienmai is a legitimate massage shop, but I think some of the women there UTR free lance and I have been allowed to self finish. Angela is an older steady masseuse who will tease during the massage, then allows self finish while she rubs your upper thighs and grazes the boys. She is a nice lady, but older and not very good looking. I have had 2-3 massages for both Kiki and another lady No name) and legit massage only. 1 hour massage is .6.

I saw Marissa at H&W several times, and got the Lomi Lomi massage each time. Excellent 1 hour massage at. 8 , and she is a beautiful woman (around 40 years old she said). Allowed roaming, and seemed open to potentially a handy, but I never pushed it since the massage was so good. Marissa is constantly busy, and I would occasionally get the older Angela or Helen (not sure she is still there) for a decent massage followed by a guaranteed handy if you wanted.

Marissa told me several times she was going out on her own, but I can't find her now. Any one know where her new shop is?

Jrcnr
08-29-21, 13:47
So you leave your clothes and shoes in the room, but take money in shower room. Where do you put money when you are in shower room laying naked on the table and getting a table shower. These girls aren't ever going to steal a few dollars from one guy. They make good money and don't steal from customers. Maybe if you are silly enough to go to a trailer park and pay for a session with a drug addict, but not in an Asian massage parlor.Well that's me. In the shower room there's a shelve / rack and I lay it there while I'm on the table. It's something that I do.

Jrcnr
08-29-21, 13:50
Hey,

I read an earlier post regarding Jojo at Tops and I headed down first thing this morning. I called before I arrived and made an appointment with her; just in case it was busy. I have to agree with the earlier post. She is very pretty and was a blast. She didn't rush, she seemed to be engaged and involved. I will definitely repeat before she leaves. She mentioned she'll be leaving in 10 days.

TravelinMonger
08-29-21, 16:12
Hey,

I read an earlier post regarding Jojo at Tops and I headed down first thing this morning. I called before I arrived and made an appointment with her; just in case it was busy. I have to agree with the earlier post. She is very pretty and was a blast. She didn't rush, she seemed to be engaged and involved. I will definitely repeat before she leaves. She mentioned she'll be leaving in 10 days.Good job my friend I only report the truth.

Saw her today again. Engaged and involved. That's the sea I was missing. Amazing.

ThreeDoggNight
08-29-21, 16:35
Several years back, I went to what I think at the time was called Hawaiian Massage, on the NW corner of Southern / Dobson in Mesa (I think it's now Teazers Salon). In a very uncharacteristic move, I forgot to remove my wallet from the back pocket of my shorts (Bermuda shorts, not Jockey shorts) before going in. In the room, after removing my tip and leaving it on the table, I hung my shorts on one of the hooks on the wall. Just as the AMP girl entered the room, my shorts fell off the hook. The lights were already quite low in the room, and my eyes had not yet fully adjusted, but when she picked up the shorts and returned them to the hook, I thought I saw a brief dark-colored flash of something, going along the side wall in the direction of the corner, behind the end of a couch. Sure enough, when the session was over and she left the room, I beelined for the corner and found my wallet there. You can be sure that was the last time I ever forgot to leave my wallet in the car, but I can testify that this kind of thing can happen.

CW.

Hand135
08-29-21, 17:18
I have seen Cindy at H&W recently.

Very talkative and gave a good massage. Started teasing at the end and asked if I have tip for her. I said yes and she took care of me. Will repeat.

First post.

Tienmai is a legitimate massage shop, but I think some of the women there UTR free lance and I have been allowed to self finish. Angela is an older steady masseuse who will tease during the massage, then allows self finish while she rubs your upper thighs and grazes the boys. She is a nice lady, but older and not very good looking. I have had 2-3 massages for both Kiki and another lady No name) and legit massage only. 1 hour massage is .6.

I saw Marissa at H&W several times, and got the Lomi Lomi massage each time. Excellent 1 hour massage at. 8 , and she is a beautiful woman (around 40 years old she said). Allowed roaming, and seemed open to potentially a handy, but I never pushed it since the massage was so good. Marissa is constantly busy, and I would occasionally get the older Angela or Helen (not sure she is still there) for a decent massage followed by a guaranteed handy if you wanted.

Marissa told me several times she was going out on her own, but I can't find her now. Any one know where her new shop is?