PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

NealRedmond
05-22-21, 19:41
Looking for some fun at am AMP in message.

Recommendations?

IndyJon
05-22-21, 23:51
Any information on this place.

Is there fun to be had here?

I'm here for the weekend and it's right beside me.

https://adultsearch.com/arizona/fountain-hills/erotic-massage-parlor/white-rose-spa/31001Rub Maps says you won't get anything other than a regular massage there but the last review is about 2. 5 years ago.

IndyJon
05-22-21, 23:57
Looking for some fun at am AMP in message.

Recommendations?Top Spa is pretty popular (753 South Alma School Road, #6).

NegroCaliente
05-23-21, 00:14
Anyone see her recently or at all in the past?I've seen her more than once and as far as I can tell she is legit. She does massage your inner thigh but she has you covered and does not get close to your groin. She does have a spectacular body. She also does give a pretty good massage. She's also a nice person to talk to.

Jamesj
05-23-21, 10:04
Any information on this place.

Is there fun to be had here?

I'm here for the weekend and it's right beside me.

https://adultsearch.com/arizona/fountain-hills/erotic-massage-parlor/white-rose-spa/31001Welcome to USA Sex Guide.

Please TOFTT, to become a "member" of the team.

Post a detailed report- the good, the bad and the ugly. (including total OTD pricing).

TIA.

Be safe and continue the hunt.

JamesJ.

StanfMan
05-23-21, 10:35
I was hoping someone would say she would offer more to repeat clients.

I know there is something about her makes me want to think she does more.

However I don't have the means to host and can't get a room everytime.

I agree though she is very attractive and dresses to show it in her own way right yoga pants and top.

Also she does give good massage and super nice.

Does any one have better results?

I've seen her more than once and as far as I can tell she is legit. She does massage your inner thigh but she has you covered and does not get close to your groin. She does have a spectacular body. She also does give a pretty good massage. She's also a nice person to talk to.

ScottieHottie2
05-23-21, 11:40
I was hoping someone would say she would offer more to repeat clients.

I know there is something about her makes me want to think she does more.

However I don't have the means to host and can't get a room everytime.

I agree though she is very attractive and dresses to show it in her own way right yoga pants and top.

Also she does give good massage and super nice.

Does any one have better results?When I've texted her she's asked for a referral so maybe if someone has had some luck they could help a brother out. I'm going to see her this week and hopefully have some good info for you.

Tustia
05-23-21, 15:47
Went to Tops last week. Had the typical intro during the TS and BBBJ. Then. The petite little Chinese girl asked me if I wanted BB and said she wanted to get pregnant. WTF? Seriously? I said hell no, put my clothes back, and bounced the fuck out. Never had that happen to me here in America. Only in Thailand and the Philippines. Tops is getting fuckin crazy!

RayThy
05-23-21, 16:44
Sounds like someone is looking for a way out.

Went to Tops last week. Had the typical intro during the TS and BBBJ. Then. The petite little Chinese girl asked me if I wanted BB and said she wanted to get pregnant. WTF? Seriously? I said hell no, put my clothes back, and bounced the fuck out. Never had that happen to me here in America. Only in Thailand and the Philippines. Tops is getting fuckin crazy!

LuvingFully
05-23-21, 18:17
Went to Tops last week. Had the typical intro during the TS and BBBJ. Then. The petite little Chinese girl asked me if I wanted BB and said she wanted to get pregnant. WTF? Seriously? I said hell no, put my clothes back, and bounced the fuck out. Never had that happen to me here in America. Only in Thailand and the Philippines. Tops is getting fuckin crazy!I'm shooting blanks, so meeting her could be lots of fun for awhile. what's her name? On the other hand, there are a lot of fertile guys willing to go bare back regardless of the consequences.

JChoi
05-23-21, 18:49
I'm shooting blanks, so meeting her could be lots of fun for awhile. what's her name? On the other hand, there are a lot of fertile guys willing to go bare back regardless of the consequences.Haha me too. I actually made a pit stop to tops on Friday around 1 pm and there wa so much traffic I decided not to even partake. Is there anything else similar out in the east valley? Moving from central Phoenix to queen creek has me baffled most the time.

Rabbit123
05-23-21, 20:15
Went to Tops last week. Had the typical intro during the TS and BBBJ. Then. The petite little Chinese girl asked me if I wanted BB and said she wanted to get pregnant. WTF? Seriously? I said hell no, put my clothes back, and bounced the fuck out. Never had that happen to me here in America. Only in Thailand and the Philippines. Tops is getting fuckin crazy!Yikes. I would have thought all these girls were on the pill or similar. But concur that she wants out.

DannySam
05-24-21, 01:55
Went to Tops last week. Had the typical intro during the TS and BBBJ. Then. The petite little Chinese girl asked me if I wanted BB and said she wanted to get pregnant. WTF? Seriously? I said hell no, put my clothes back, and bounced the fuck out. Never had that happen to me here in America. Only in Thailand and the Philippines. Tops is getting fuckin crazy!Hello Mongers,

Needless to say this is my first post in here. I have been following this forum for a while though. Last week visited to Tops and took 4 hands with Amanda and Vicky. Experience is nothing less than what's been described in many of the reviews up here. These girls attention on the task is truly awesome. Time and money well spent. Thanks to all the reviewers in the forum. Without you guys I would have not identified this spot.

AzLionsFan01
05-24-21, 16:22
Haha me too. I actually made a pit stop to tops on Friday around 1 pm and there wa so much traffic I decided not to even partake. Is there anything else similar out in the east valley? Moving from central Phoenix to queen creek has me baffled most the time.Aloha Spa on Broadway near Country Club and Golf Spa on University and Power are said to have the same service / girls as Tops with much nicer accommodations.

JChoi
05-24-21, 20:41
Aloha Spa on Broadway near Country Club and Golf Spa on University and Power are said to have the same service / girls as Tops with much nicer accommodations.Thanks I will have to check them out.

TucsonMonger
05-25-21, 00:55
Went to Tops last week. Had the typical intro during the TS and BBBJ. Then. The petite little Chinese girl asked me if I wanted BB and said she wanted to get pregnant. WTF? Seriously? I said hell no, put my clothes back, and bounced the fuck out. Never had that happen to me here in America. Only in Thailand and the Philippines. Tops is getting fuckin crazy!What was her name?

DannySam
05-25-21, 01:52
Aloha Spa on Broadway near Country Club and Golf Spa on University and Power are said to have the same service / girls as Tops with much nicer accommodations.I heard that it's under the same management as Tops.

Cheechu
05-25-21, 13:30
https://phoenix.rubratings.com/152843

She rushes her session (I paid for an hour and was out in 15). She refused to remove her underwear and was extremely unenthusiastic throughout the fifteen minutes. The apartment also stinks of rotten food and unwashed socks. I am a fairly laid back guy and would have been willing to overlook the crooked tits and bad hygiene if the service was good. It wasn't. Consider yourself warned.

Cheechu
05-25-21, 13:42
I am reading some comments by fellow fellows that aloha is operating at the same level as tops. I was there a few days ago and while it was awesome!, I am not sure it measured up to Tops.

Once I arrived, I was matched with Lulu, she was wearing a nice satin sexy outfit and took me to the table shower area. I was thoroughly washed but unlike Tops, I did not receive oral cleaning. I did get a few slides which were fun. Back in the room, I got a few rubs on the back before flip and it was on. She gave me a weird sucking / bubbling / blowing type of blowjob which honestly is not my cup of tea but interesting nonetheless. I don't like that these places bring open / unwrapped condoms for the final step, that is disgusting and I have no idea what is happening there. Bring an unopened condom and leave it at the side please. All in all, very nice. I wish they spent more time on the massage part of it but it is what it is.

Erebus
05-26-21, 12:09
Visited Stressed Out Massage in Glendale recently. It is located on 43rd Ave just south of Bethany Home Road. I have found very sweet girls there over the years. It is different from the really popular places like Great Spa, but nice in its own way. Massage quality is not great, but a pleasant build up to the main event. I saw TingTing (I think that was it). Hour fee to the house plus $. 6. Got the full time, too.

Ttballs
05-26-21, 13:57
What was her name?Hey boys, I think we have someone who will take her up on the offer! LOL.

TheNewGuy20
05-26-21, 15:11
https://phoenix.rubratings.com/227518

Just wanted to get the warning out. I scheduled an appointment yesterday with Mrs Jones for 9 AM this morning. She texted me this morning to confirm and gave me an address. About 15 minutes before the appointment I got a text that said she was running late by 15 minutes (here we go.) I said that was fine though. I never heard back from her after that. Waited around for half an hour then left. I wouldn't bother with his one. Happy hunting fellas.

Daman1973
05-26-21, 16:18
Do you guys know if Sammy is still around? This looks to be an old ad. Where exactly in Chandler is she?

https://www.craigserotica.com/phoenix/body-rubs-independents/27625.htmYes, Sammy is still around. The link on Adultsearch is accurate. So is SMOKING hot!! Her body is to die for. Phenomenally tight and a rack like I've never seen before. I've seen her a few times. The very first time the menu was limited to HJ only, although she has wonderful skills. Each time after the menu opened up more and more. She is not cheap. You have the house fee + (FS was $$$ to her the last time I saw her) but well worth it compared to other ladies I've seen. She's very enthusiastic and has mad skills all around. My only complaint is that the table is small. I'd love to see her outside of the shop to see how fun she really is. But if that amount of money doesn't scare you, I'd say go for it!!

JChoi
05-26-21, 16:25
Yes, Sammy is still around. The link on Adultsearch is accurate. So is SMOKING hot!! Her body is to die for. Phenomenally tight and a rack like I've never seen before. I've seen her a few times. The very first time the menu was limited to HJ only, although she has wonderful skills. Each time after the menu opened up more and more. She is not cheap. You have the house fee + (FS was $$$ to her the last time I saw her) but well worth it compared to other ladies I've seen. She's very enthusiastic and has mad skills all around. My only complaint is that the table is small. I'd love to see her outside of the shop to see how fun she really is. But if that amount of money doesn't scare you, I'd say go for it!!Is she full blown GFE or pse for that ticket?

TheNewGuy20
05-26-21, 17:51
https://phoenix.rubratings.com/205764

She was pretty rude and unresponsive via text message. If she's not even friendly to a potential customer I can't imagine getting good service in person. She'd posted an ad in Mesa with no address. I. asked for cross streets to see how far I was, no response. Texted again letting her know I would like to come see her, she said "everything is in the ad" then sent me the address. I tried to schedule a time and got no response I let her know later on the ad didn't have the address and sent the link and she added it then blocked me LOL. Anyway good luck with that one.

Kester Diamond
05-26-21, 18:48
https://phoenix.rubratings.com/227518

Just wanted to get the warning out. I scheduled an appointment yesterday with Mrs Jones for 9 AM this morning. She texted me this morning to confirm and gave me an address. About 15 minutes before the appointment I got a text that said she was running late by 15 minutes (here we go.) I said that was fine though. I never heard back from her after that. Waited around for half an hour then left. I wouldn't bother with his one. Happy hunting fellas.She has some bad reviews on TNA.

I passed because of those.

Thanks and sorry for the your luck.

Daman1973
05-26-21, 22:30
Is she full blown GFE or pse for that ticket?No, not GFE or PSE. She won't kiss and is completely safe. But I've seen my share of ladies in the valley and she has, by far, the best body hands down. The only other one that was close was a Latina names Victoria. But Sammy even has her. She is super sweet too. The type you'd want to take home. You'll enjoy your session, especially if you've been there a couple of times.

Kester Diamond
05-27-21, 10:04
No, not GFE or PSE. She won't kiss and is completely safe. But I've seen my share of ladies in the valley and she has, by far, the best body hands down. The only other one that was close was a Latina names Victoria. But Sammy even has her. She is super sweet too. The type you'd want to take home. You'll enjoy your session, especially if you've been there a couple of times.I think they both used to work at oasis. Wonder if that place is still open.

Rabbit123
05-27-21, 10:36
I think they both used to work at oasis. Wonder if that place is still open.Oasis is still open, but it's on the north side of Elliot a couple streets west of the old location. It shares a small building, as well as the world's crappiest parking lot (complete with a light pole in the middle of the driveway) with some sort of realtor. The old building was much better, but the owners leased the whole thing to pot shop.

AB2319
05-27-21, 12:09
First off, thank you to everyone for the posts. I just moved here and have been using them to explore a bit. Visited Tops Asian Massage near Guadalupe and Dobson yesterday morning and had an ok time. Spent time with Wendy, mid 30's slim with nice tits and spoke good English, wore a tank tops and yoga pants. Opted for hhr and paid a. 4 house fee. Went in the room and massage was nothing special, on the flip was only offered CBJ. Agreed on. 8 and Wendy only took off her shirt, was hoping to feel a bit more but her tits were nice. CBJ was above average and the mirror had a nice view. Overall seemed pretty standard, may repeat but only because its close by.

Kester Diamond
05-27-21, 12:48
Oasis is still open, but it's on the north side of Elliot a couple streets west of the old location. It shares a small building, as well as the world's crappiest parking lot (complete with a light pole in the middle of the driveway) with some sort of realtor. The old building was much better, but the owners leased the whole thing to pot shop.What's the talent like at the new location?

Jordan and Taylor still there?

Rip Jaime, the world misses your love of the proper aggressive face fuck.

Dizzle06
05-27-21, 13:18
Anyone tried out Avalon in a while? Haven't been in some time and was seeing if there is someone I should request?

Rabbit123
05-27-21, 18:27
What's the talent like at the new location?

Jordan and Taylor still there?

Rip Jaime, the world misses your love of the proper aggressive face fuck.Jaime was a big loss. I think I saw Jordan there, as well as Neicy. Wasn't overwhelmed by the experience. If they are currently advertising, it's news to me. I gather it's mostly by appointment.

DannySam
05-27-21, 18:36
Jaime was a big loss. I think I saw Jordan there, as well as Neicy. Wasn't overwhelmed by the experience. If they are currently advertising, it's news to me. I gather it's mostly by appointment.May I know the cross street? Googled myself, but there seem to be couple of other oasis spa.

JRod98
05-27-21, 19:32
I just seen an article of a sting the Phoenix Police Department did.

Looks like PHX PD set up a fake illicit massage storefront they set up ads. 47 arrests with pictures. Be careful out there!!

JChoi
05-27-21, 22:12
I just seen an article of a sting the Phoenix Police Department did.

Looks like PHX PD set up a fake illicit massage storefront they set up ads. 47 arrests with pictures. Be careful out there!!https://mobile.twitter.com/PhoenixPolice/status/1398045308777418753

Sure did. Be careful fellow mongers.

MichaelScott69
05-27-21, 23:56
May I know the cross street? Googled myself, but there seem to be couple of other oasis spa.New location is a block from the old spot. Across from the Eos gym in a small medical plaza in the back. No signs on the building or door. Just says appointment required before entering.

Heel Lover
05-28-21, 00:17
I know not typical discussion stuff but looking for a good legit massage somewhat near my place.

Not looking to pay ridiculous Massage Envy prices either. Where even on a first time deal will get hassled to buy a membership from what I've heard (after massage while paying I guess and would at least hope).

Anyway have narrowed it down to 3 places. Blue foot spa is out as precovid last time (still 2020 I think but early 2020?) They tried to give me a guy for the massage and then the lady I ended up was not only eating / chewing gum or something, she was very loudly chewing while giving me the massage! Who knows maybe sunflower seeds or something. Not cool! This was the first place I had ever been to and had really good (legit) massages with Amy prior to this experience. They said she was no longer there that time. Place was not as clean as I had seen previously either.

Anyway got that out of the way.

Choices (and feel free to suggest also as long as mesa).

Red leaves. Has been talked about before here. The older lady (I'd have to look up name) is probably the one I would request based on recent post. Anyone know if Emily still is here? I am just asking based on reviews, never have been in. Can they do back walking and is place pretty clean? Sorry so many questions on this one. I may have missed my window since I think I read Emily is gone now.

A1. I went precovid a bunch of times. Maybe 10 or more. Legit for sure. I saw mostly Iris. They get booked on weekends I remember which is why I tried some others (including Blue Foot). Anyone been in 2021? This may be my return from covid break spot since I know is clean and inexpensive at least was precovid.

3rd is wildcard. Shady oaks (mesa, not Gilbert) across from AMC. I am thinking Gilbert baseline. Have heard walls are thin (can hear pharmacy next door, so not that kind of walls are thin haha). I believe legit, but never been. I know kinda "shady" name, but I I think verdict here was legit. Anyone have experience here, especially in 2021?

Thanks in advance!

Heel Lover.

(I love strip clubs and heels, hence the name! Massage I am in need of legit and not paying like 100 bucks!

Shizzle911
05-28-21, 12:58
First off, thank you to everyone for the posts. I just moved here and have been using them to explore a bit. Visited Tops Asian Massage near Guadalupe and Dobson yesterday morning and had an ok time. Spent time with Wendy, mid 30's slim with nice tits and spoke good English, wore a tank tops and yoga pants. Opted for hhr and paid a. 4 house fee. Went in the room and massage was nothing special, on the flip was only offered CBJ. Agreed on. 8 and Wendy only took off her shirt, was hoping to feel a bit more but her tits were nice. CBJ was above average and the mirror had a nice view. Overall seemed pretty standard, may repeat but only because its close by.You really need to try the "other" Tops massage on 8th Ave and Alma School.

Erebus
05-29-21, 01:02
https://mobile.twitter.com/PhoenixPolice/status/1398045308777418753

Sure did. Be careful fellow mongers.I guess it's best to stick with known places. Anyone know where the fake parlor was or when it was operating?

Jw No Phx
05-29-21, 13:20
I guess it's best to stick with known places. Anyone know where the fake parlor was or when it was operating?Wondering the same. Location? How and where did they advertise? Can we pick up in their tactics?

NaughtyBoy1990
05-29-21, 15:53
Wondering the same. Location? How and where did they advertise? Can we pick up in their tactics?Unfortunately, I assume that will not get out. Unless someone wants to go ask one of the men arrested. Allows them to continue with the same place / number.

As for how to not get caught, the sad part is, even the usual spots aren't always safe. If they bust a location, it wouldn't be weird to see them "keep the place open" to catch more people.

I would just say if your "hinky-meter," has even a single blip bounce. Better to be out your money and keep your freedom. (This is not legal advice, don’t call me if you get got.

Rabbit123
05-29-21, 16:54
I guess it's best to stick with known places. Anyone know where the fake parlor was or when it was operating?News articles suggest it was in Phoenix somewhere in the Cactus Park Precinct, which is west of I-17. It must have been in operation for several days to ring up 40+ arrests. And if you look up some of the names listed with the mugshots, the charges were filed in Phoenix muni court a week or two ago. If I recall correctly, Phoenix PD (or maybe it was Scottsdale) busted a place a few years ago and quickly reopened it as a sting operation. The lesson is to exercise care even at your regular places.

Heel Lover
05-29-21, 20:15
I guess it's best to stick with known places. Anyone know where the fake parlor was or when it was operating?I can't paste the article, but if you click on the link the details on the 2018 bust are right below (propaganda snipers post).

That was 86 arrests. Interesting article if anything.

Nothing really on location of this one (at least beyond the article posted).

The Gooch
05-30-21, 07:42
I can't paste the article, but if you click on the link the details on the 2018 bust are right below (propaganda snipers post).

Nothing really on location of this one (at least beyond the article posted).Whatever happened to that guy that used to post here that always posted about LE busts and gave updates ongoing court proceedings? DavePhx I think was his handle or something similar. I bet he has the scoop on this sting.

Was there any recent closures of massage parlors and suddenly they reopened? Could be a hint to where this sting was operating at. Avalon came to mind but that's in Glendale and the news indicated that this recent sting was handled by Phoenix PD. I recall some posts a month or 2 ago here stating Avalon was closed and it looked like the front door was damaged like if SWAT breached it. Then like a week or 2 later people posted here that was open for business again.

The boundaries for the Cactus precinct is I17 to 43rd Ave between Camelback and Peoria, then north of Peoria it expands to 51st Ave. Then it expands to 67th once you get up by Pinacle Peak Rd and up until about the 303 freeway. Should be too hard to narrow it down boyos. LOL there has got to be several dozen Jack Shacks in that radius. Anyone notice any particular adds that stick out that look a little too sketchy like vice made them?

The Gooch
05-30-21, 07:50
News articles suggest it was in Phoenix somewhere in the Cactus Park Precinct, which is west of I-17. It must have been in operation for several days to ring up 40+ arrests. And if you look up some of the names listed with the mugshots, the charges were filed in Phoenix muni court a week or two ago. If I recall correctly, Phoenix PD (or maybe it was Scottsdale) busted a place a few years ago and quickly reopened it as a sting operation. The lesson is to exercise care even at your regular places.It was Phoenix Pd that busted the place around 28th Ave and Cactus and ran a sting out of the very same place. Coincidentally. Cactus precinct ran that sting. Their precinct HQ is located 2 miles west of there.

WhoMe111
05-30-21, 09:03
I can't paste the article, but if you click on the link the details on the 2018 bust are right below (propaganda snipers post).

Nothing really on location of this one (at least beyond the article posted).I believe it was a place where Greenway Parkway splits off from Greenway Rd just east of Cave Creek Rd. A 2 story office blding. I don't remember the name. It is close to where I live so I was watching the ads but never pulled the trigger.

DannySam
05-30-21, 11:31
News articles suggest it was in Phoenix somewhere in the Cactus Park Precinct, which is west of I-17. It must have been in operation for several days to ring up 40+ arrests. And if you look up some of the names listed with the mugshots, the charges were filed in Phoenix muni court a week or two ago. If I recall correctly, Phoenix PD (or maybe it was Scottsdale) busted a place a few years ago and quickly reopened it as a sting operation. The lesson is to exercise care even at your regular places.Usually, the string operations are meant to catch the ones solicit for minor ones. Carefully choose your words when you are in there, especially when it's your first visit or when it's newly opened shop. Don't get carried away and don't explicitly talk about services. Control the urge if it's not your regular place.

Jrcnr
05-30-21, 12:41
Gentlemen I saw Vicky yesterday which is my 5th time. What a great and enjoyable experience; Top notch Her energy is so infectious and the love / care she gives is extreme. She is completely attentive, the body is young, soft and silky. She handles you like no other, she is all about the hard facts. Make your way down there. Its definitely an experience to enjoy.

Jrcnr
05-30-21, 12:42
Gentlemen I saw Vicky yesterday which is my 5th time. What a great and enjoyable experience; Top notch Her energy is so infectious and the love / care she gives is extreme. She is completely attentive, the body is young, soft and silky. She handles you like no other, she is all about the hard facts. Make your way down there. Its definitely an experience to enjoy.

JChoi
05-31-21, 01:51
Gentlemen I saw Vicky yesterday which is my 5th time. What a great and enjoyable experience; Top notch Her energy is so infectious and the love / care she gives is extreme. She is completely attentive, the body is young, soft and silky. She handles you like no other, she is all about the hard facts. Make your way down there. Its definitely an experience to enjoy.Read your review from an outside perspective and please tell me where to find Vicky? Or even start and we can go from there.

DannySam
05-31-21, 11:49
Read your review from an outside perspective and please tell me where to find Vicky? Or even start and we can go from there.Think he is referring to the one from tops. IMO her top assets aren't that rich, but provided amazing service.

Jrcnr
05-31-21, 21:35
Think he is referring to the one from tops. IMO her top assets aren't that rich, but provided amazing service.Yes. Tops.

Dede116
06-01-21, 14:24
Hey Everyone,

I'll be visiting Scottsdale this weekend and was looking for the best place to visit. From what I gathered on here it sounds like Tops is my best option. Any other recommendations on where I should go? As somebody who is young I'm looking for women and their early 20's.

JuanGuy69
06-01-21, 17:09
It was Phoenix Pd that busted the place around 28th Ave and Cactus and ran a sting out of the very same place. Coincidentally. Cactus precinct ran that sting. Their precinct HQ is located 2 miles west of there.They were all over websites promoting it too that's what kept me away. Unless I see someone talk about it here I don't even go. Better safe than sorry.

The Gooch
06-01-21, 21:51
They were all over websites promoting it too that's what kept me away. Unless I see someone talk about it here I don't even go. Better safe than sorry.One thing I tend to look for in an add is whether it states no AA. From what I've heard from a reliable source is that LE won't discriminate when it comes to busts / stings. There have been lawyers who have argued in court about this and have gotten the case thrown out because LE had used "bias" with adds that have stated no aa. One case in particular here in Arizona LE busted a provider and continued to run her adds without editing / changing them and ran a sting piggybacking off the providers adds and busted the tricks / johns that were showing up. All the cases were thrown out because the add showed bias stating no AA. All LE stings won't discriminate and will choose their words very carefully in add. Now this is not to say the add is 100% legit and not to be LE if it states no AA but the probability that it isn't a sting add is very high. If any lawyers here reading this post care to chime in please do. As I've said I don't know this is 100% fact.

Many years ago there was a highly publicized sting here in the valley that MCSO ran and a lot of the cases if not all were thrown out of court because the MCSO female operative that was screening the calls told a potential john not to show up because he was a military veteran and I guess they didn't want to screw him over by arresting him. One of the defense lawyers for one of the johns that was as lucky as him and got caught up in the sting found out about this bias and got the case thrown out.

You just got to be careful who you choose to see and what you say. LE is crafty and they will find ways to trip you up and they don't always play fair so remember that. Be as anonymous as possible when contacting providers, even ones that have good reviews that are known to be legit because a common occurrence with providers that get busted is to work with LE to get their charges reduced by cooperating with the LE. I knew a guy that got targeted by LE because his phone number was in the providers phone. They tried contacting him from the providers phone offering a discounted deal for sex and he said the way the text was worded was really odd because she never reached out to him before soliciting and the text wasn't vague at all it was really clear in details what she was offering. He knew the providers real name since he has been seeing her off and on for years. He looked her up on the internet through Maricopa County superior court website and saw she recently got busted for prostitution and drugs and then looked her up through MCSO website to see she was currently incarcerated in the county jail. To make a long story short. He eventually got in contact with her many months later after she was released and he said she claimed that she was not working with them at all and they were merely just fishing her clients because their numbers were in her phone.

The Gooch
06-01-21, 22:06
They were all over websites promoting it too that's what kept me away. Unless I see someone talk about it here I don't even go. Better safe than sorry.Its always good to do a lot of recon on potential providers you want to see. The more established ones are easier to find out their real numbers through their phone numbers, even if their current number isn't listed under their real name you can always look up old adds that might of used a legitimate number under their name or look up their website if they have one and potentially find out who it was that registered it and then go from there to see if they have personal social media accounts, past arrests and so on. It's a good method to use to see if they're legit or not.

Usphonebook. Com is a good tool to use that will give you all the info you need about a person's phone number, and you can also look up an individual by name of address on that website. It's all free also. There are other reverse phone number websites that work good as well but I think usphonebook and spydialer website are the 2 best. 2 great tools to weed out providers to find which are legit or not. Lot of listcrawler chicks tend to use text app numbers and change them frequently, it's not to say they are bad, scams or trying to pull a fast one on you if they're using an internet number but. It's always good to know who you are really dealing with so you can be prepared to make the right smart choices.

DrPoon
06-02-21, 03:10
These guys probably didn't have their clothes off and laying on the table with an excited state, prior to the discussion of tips. The usual modus operandi is that the sting asks what you want prior to any touching.

Moreover, it is not clear if an undercover agent can engage in the practice of massage by massaging the back or front prior to a sting, and it would put the government at risk of liability for massage malpractice if it pulled a hobbyist's muscle or sprained him during the process of massage if the agent was not licensed and insured as a massage therapist. Thus, one must wait until the masseuse grabs your unit prior to discussion of any tips.

Ajlee133
06-02-21, 16:39
I was super excited to try them out based on y'alls reports.

I was greeted by a short, fat, unattractive older Asian woman.

Decent massage with the lights completely off. Was offered HE for six. I wanted to get off and agreed. She treated my willy like a shake weight.

The fuck happened to this place?

Vivid Dream
06-02-21, 17:00

Decent massage with the lights completely off. Was offered HE for six. I wanted to get off and agreed. She treated my willy like a shake weight.

The fuck happened to this place?Perhaps check if you visited the right spot. Things usually do not go upside down so quickly.

JChoi
06-02-21, 19:26

The fuck happened to this place?Alma school and southern??

DeepEddy
06-02-21, 20:31
Top Spa is on the North East corner of Alma School and 8th Ave, Tops Asian Massage is on the North West corner of Dobson and Guadalupe. There is a significant difference between the two. Top Spa on Alma School is the one with the best reviews. So Top, Alma School. Tops, Dobson.

skills72
06-03-21, 01:16
First time poster. Went to Top the other day. Saw Angela. Went to the table shower. Cleaned my ass real good which was a new experience for me. Made sure it was clean with the tongue. Went back to the room. Did 69. Then covered full service. Mush, doggie, and cowgirl. She did BBBJ cim to finish me off. Introduced me to Mikko on the way out. Anyone have any experience with Mikko?

Lurker Man
06-03-21, 23:22
I stopped into Top on memorial day. I paid for the hour, and I was brought back to the room. They didn't have me sign in or do a temperature check this time. I got Amanda, large pillow natural D's and tattooed areolas. We opted to get table shower after instead of before. She was a bit of an overactor, but after some daty, she asked for the main course. She had me go slow but she still had some issues handling it all. She left for another raincoat and while reinflating me, another girl came in. I said I couldn't afford another, but they said it was ok. I think she wanted backup since she struggled. I didn't catch the new girl's name, as I was distracted by Amanda doing her best Dyson Sphere impersonation. She was petite, barely A cup, with large thick nipples. She had a seat on my face while Amanda was trying to finish me off with her singing. We moved to taking her friend for the test drive. She was good to go, so we started off mish, both of them trying to speed things up with dirty talk. It was a little over the top, but better than being quiet. We switched to doggy while Amanda played with my chest. She told me she wanted my cum on her tits. I didn't last long after that and gave her the glazing she wanted. We went for the table shower, and it was almost enough to make the dead rise from the grave. I prefer it before typically for foreplay but after is fun too. While getting dressed I asked if the holiday was busy or slow. She said it was slow. Maybe that's why they were willing to split the fee- standard $60. I'm not local, I come to the valley when I can and have been stopping by Top regularly. I have tried other places in the area. Instead of trying to use RM, I find that just doing a Map search for table shower massage in my vicinity and take a chance with those. More often than not, I get lucky. Service usually doesn't compare to Top, but what does? I'll try to remember some of the other random stops and post some more.

Hank75
06-05-21, 19:39
Finally got around to this place at 27th and Thomas. She also bills herself as former Miss Canada. One woman show, and her place is pretty nice. She's been there a while.

In my opinion, she's a nice Gilf with a nice body for her age. Not too bad massage led to HE for. 4 entry and. 8. Talked dirty during HE.

Not too bad but probably won't repeat.

JackDeath
06-05-21, 21:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Lurker Man
06-06-21, 00:36
I call BULLSHIT on this so-called review!Sorry you feel that way, but it's a real encounter, not made up. I think they were extra friendly because it was such a slow holiday.

Lurker Man
06-06-21, 00:40
I was there last year but when I was looking up the name of the place I see that it's permanently closed. Anyone know when it closed up?

Lurker Man
06-06-21, 01:08
I first went there last May since I was 5 minutes away and thought I'd TOFTT. One thing I like about a new place is you can actually get some massaging while they try to figure out if you want more. She was petite and I think relatively new. She only charged $20 for FS. Excellent service, got the full selection of positions, and even had something new-some taint play with the finish. I was prepared to make this place my regular stop when I travel to the valley. Unfortunately, it was a lackluster experience a few months ago. Older, slightly chubby provider this time, started the teasing early to see if I was interested and had me flip once I showed I was game. Also, did the finger squeeze trick to make herself tighter to speed things up. Definitely felt rushed.

If I was in the area, I would be willing to give them one more shot, but I wouldn't have high hopes on having as much fun as I did the first time. I'd compare it the the service I've had at Tops (not TopSpa) in the past. Decent but nothing special to stand out.

StanfMan
06-06-21, 11:22
Has anyone else subscribed to that money sucking * of chastity.

I think she found a way to get more money for less.

I wonder if she still offer any upgrades in her sessions now that she is taking it in on OF.

She sends a Topless picture of her for 60 bucks imagine.

If 300 people paid for that stupid pic like I did how much will she be making mi imagine her retiring.

From massage soon.

Any one.

Else care to comment or message me.

Kester Diamond
06-06-21, 14:09

I wonder if she still offer any upgrades in her sessions now that she is taking it in on OF.

If 300 people paid for that stupid pic like I did how much will she be making mi imagine her retiring.

From massage soon.

Any one.

Else care to comment or message me.Share the pic so we can enjoy for free, and you can really stick it to her.

JChoi
06-06-21, 16:51
Share the pic so we can enjoy for free, and you can really stick it to her.That's a very good point. Release some steam and also feel better about that. 6 spent. I don't do OF it's a waste of $$. New hobbyist mongers paying outrageous gps prices. Stimmy $ is about or end soon and hopefully there'll be a correction with these ladies.

SuperBad69
06-06-21, 20:33
Just got back from tops (or whatever it is) on alma school and Broadway. I didn't get the names till I was leaving but I believe it was LuLu. Asked her for a second girl. She left and came back to take me to the table shower. CiCi (I think) joined us mid table shower. The pros from this experience, 2 gorgeous I believe Korean girls at the same time. Both are dolls and give great service. The bad, before and after the fun time, they talked to each other in their native language nonstop. And the massage was basically the two of them moving body parts back and forth, so one would move my leg back and forth, the other my torso. So the massage was just this awkward, body shake thing LOL. I would do it again, but only a half hour. That could be perfect. And I would definitely get them both one on one.

Ajlee133
06-07-21, 10:44
Top Spa is on the North East corner of Alma School and 8th Ave, Tops Asian Massage is on the North West corner of Dobson and Guadalupe. There is a significant difference between the two. Top Spa on Alma School is the one with the best reviews. So Top, Alma School. Tops, Dobson.Of course I went to Tops. I guess I should've read the reviews more carefully.

AzLionsFan01
06-07-21, 11:14
I was out and about Friday evening and wanted Chinese, stopped by Top Spa to see what tea was on the menu.

Everyone was busy and I was invited back to the kitchen to have some real Chinese cooking.

It smelled good, when I was served my plate it was Chicken feet! Now, I know there was an epic review in RM about a fellow monger and his experience with the dish.

After a great laugh and talking about the story, Tiffany and I decided to now call them Phoenix feet. Let me tell you, they were some big ass feet. After a lesson on how to eat them, they were actually really good.

Cici became available and off to the room we went. Table shower was great, body to body and playful in all the right places. Back to the room for a short massage and more playful mutual touching.

BBBJ, DATY, great little spinner body and very solid skills. Popped the cover on and hit the standard positions. Cici was great, acted like she was really into it, asked me to pound her doggie.

Pulled out, took off the cover and finished on her sexy body. Manager came in and asked if she was good, I said yes. She told me to come back tomorrow and try two girls. I told her she would have to feed me again to keep my energy up for both of them.

She said no problem! I had to laugh, they treat you great when you are there, then get you out for the next customer. Thank you baby, Adios. Come back again. Next monger please!

AzLionsFan01
06-07-21, 11:21
Was hungry for Chinese on Friday night and decided to stop by Top Spa.

Place was busy as usual, invited to the kitchen for some real Chinese cooking.

Tiffany put a plate of Chicken feet in front of me and said, VIP baby. Best for you.

Now, I remember an epic story about chicken feet on RM and it was a classic. No attempt here to one up.

We talked about that review and laughed. We decided that we would now call the dish Phoenix feet.

After a quick lesson on how to properly eat them, they really had a good taste.

Soon Cici came into the kitchen and we went into the room. Again, place was busy.

Table shower was open, we went in and Cici did a great body to body and touched all the right places.

Back to the room for BBBJ and DATY. Cover on and hit all the positions. Cici has a great little spinner body and acted like she was really into it.

Asked me to hit her doggie and pound as hard as I could. That was it, pulled out and popped off the cover, finished on her ass. Great time.

Manager came in and asked if she was good, I said yes. Got my bottle of water and she said to come back and try two girls. I said sure, but you will have to feed me again.

She laughed and said, no problem baby, thanks. Adios - come back again and shuffled me out for the next monger waiting.

Dkuym1
06-07-21, 15:34
I've heard tale of good times at H&W so I have been there 3 times to see Marissa / Melissa and never got anywhere.

I think they are legit. On the bright side the massage was fantastic, facilities very nice.

NegroCaliente
06-07-21, 18:33
I did. She's definitely overcharging for a pic and video combo LOL not even the biggest creators go that high. I only paid for the subscription. I feel robbed at $5 for a one time subscription.

From massage soon.

Any one.

Else care to comment or message me.

PhxLocalGuy
06-07-21, 19:12
I've heard tale of good times at H&W so I have been there 3 times to see Marissa / Melissa and never got anywhere.

I think they are legit. On the bright side the massage was fantastic, facilities very nice.I had a dream that you can get a manual release for. 4 at the ray and rural location. Not fantastic but not horrible. Good massage too.

DannySam
06-07-21, 20:42
Hit the Great spa last week. Took TS and opted a session with the new girl (not sure about the name). Service was pretty ordinary to their standards. She looked very tired and kind of rushed the session. Big fake tits. She should be either in her high 30's or in early 40's (hard to guess Asians age). Tops is little far from my place, but I prefer tops over GS.

Dkuym1
06-07-21, 21:29
I had a dream that you can get a manual release for. 4 at the ray and rural location. Not fantastic but not horrible. Good massage too.Well after 3 attempts nothing for me. Excellent massage tho.

AzLionsFan01
06-07-21, 21:45
Hit the Great spa last week. Took TS and opted a session with the new girl (not sure about the name). Service was pretty ordinary to their standards. She looked very tired and kind of rushed the session. Big fake tits. She should be either in her high 30's or in early 40's (hard to guess Asians age). Tops is little far from my place, but I prefer tops over GS.It's always a crap shoot when you go. If the manager is there, the service is great and expectations are always met. If you are not satisfied, you can always call the mamason to share what happened. Most of the time they will make it right.

Kester Diamond
06-07-21, 23:38
Well after 3 attempts nothing for me. Excellent massage tho.Marissa finished me off.

That massage is as hard as it gets.

Kester Diamond
06-07-21, 23:44
Saw Cody at just relax.

Goods.

Enthusiastic BBBJ.

Submissive.

Huge tits.

Nice gal.

All positions were run thru.

Bads.

Nothing like the fake pics at all.

Big gurl.

I liked this lady, but I will not be back. Stunningly fake pics annoy me.

KSong92
06-08-21, 14:19
Marissa finished me off.

That massage is as hard as it gets.Had a HE with both Marissa and Mia (when she worked there).

IAmInvisable
06-08-21, 21:36
Noticed that Essential on Guadalupe advertised on Rub Ratings, so thought I would try it out. Met with Jenny, who gave a great massage, but totally professional. Some light flirting but nothing more than that. I would return just for the massage.

Curious if anyone else has had any fun at that location.

I should add that I drove around and found a place to finish, I forget the name, but boy was it bad. Latino place that was overpriced and horrible service. Got the job done, just because I was determined.

RoadRolla
06-08-21, 23:03
Hey all, visiting from VA for a few weeks and been reading up about the spots here. Seeing that Top is the heavy hitter here and am wondering how much scratch I should bring with me for a visit? I read back about 8 pages and couldn't get a pin on a suitable amount. Any help is appreciated.

Kester Diamond
06-09-21, 09:52
Hey all, visiting from VA for a few weeks and been reading up about the spots here. Seeing that Top is the heavy hitter here and am wondering how much scratch I should bring with me for a visit? I read back about 8 pages and couldn't get a pin on a suitable amount. Any help is appreciated.Bring 2.

That will cover house and whatever else.

RoadRolla
06-09-21, 10:02
Bring 2.

That will cover house and whatever else.Perfect. Thanks for the reply.

DFulton69
06-09-21, 12:46
Noticed that Essential on Guadalupe advertised on Rub Ratings, so thought I would try it out. Met with Jenny, who gave a great massage, but totally professional. Some light flirting but nothing more than that. I would return just for the massage.

Curious if anyone else has had any fun at that location.

I should add that I drove around and found a place to finish, I forget the name, but boy was it bad. Latino place that was overpriced and horrible service. Got the job done, just because I was determined.Been there a few times seeking legit massage. Saw providers other than the one you did. No mention of anything not legit, but with the amount of time they spent rubbing certain areas it seems like they were fishing for clients wanting more.

IAmInvisable
06-09-21, 18:44
Been there a few times seeking legit massage. Saw providers other than the one you did. No mention of anything not legit, but with the amount of time they spent rubbing certain areas it seems like they were fishing for clients wanting more.That's how I felt too. Like it seemed like it was heading the right direction, then nothing. Wasn't sure if it was a trust building thing, or something more. Oh well. It was a good massage at least.

Anything in the Gilbert area that anyone has. Simply looking for a good massage that releases my tension. PM me if anyone has thoughts.

Apex3333
06-09-21, 20:04
Stopped by Soft Touch on Brown Rd on a very busy Saturday afternoon. They had me wait on the lobby for a few minutes which became awkward when one of you mongers stopped by at the same time. We chatted briefly, and were both really surprised there was a wait. Never happens at this place.

After a brief wait, I made my way back to a room and got comfortable. At this point, Monger #3 walks in while the original Monger #0 is still trying to make his way out since his session was over. The girls were trying so hard to keep us all separated but it was impossible. I think it was too much commotion because they all just left.

Everything returned to normal after that. Cute little girl visiting from LA took care of me. She was very playful rubbing all over me during the massage. After the flip, CBJ and a few positions before I finished. Forgot her name but she was a lot of fun. Damage was. 4 for the half hour and $. 6 for a donation. I will return because they always take good care of me.

JohnnyBuddha
06-09-21, 23:11
I was out wandering around the East Valley and stopped by one of my favorite new spots. It's not busy and it is very nice inside. Two girls to chose from, I picked Chloe. I have seen her before and she has some very impressive skills. I also thinks she has a smoking hot tight body. She gave me the full treatment, took care of me in the table shower and then we took a journey to the room. Lots of fun and made an old guy feel young. She finished the whole experience with a good massage, she has some good massage skills. Alit of places have one part of session good, but lack in other areas. She covers it all. You guys should check it out, good place, and not too busy like the other spots I like to visit.

DatyDan
06-10-21, 00:48
Had a HE with both Marissa and Mia (when she worked there).Oh my, Mia was a cutie that gave a HE with the thumb down that just felt way different than the normal thumb up handshake and didn't rush too much like some others. Wonder what ever happened to her?

KSong92
06-10-21, 12:14
Oh my, Mia was a cutie that gave a HE with the thumb down that just felt way different than the normal thumb up handshake and didn't rush too much like some others. Wonder what ever happened to her?She was amazing. I haven't been able to find her since early last year. Probably out of the game.

PM me if you know of any other places in the east valley. TYIA.

FloggingMolly
06-10-21, 12:29
Was in town last week and couldn't hook up with an outcall so I stopped by Massage H&W.

I didn't get her name and she stayed fully clothed and masked. Horrible massage, no pressure. Finish was mechanical, but effective. Next time in town, I will not be returning to H&W.

Fm.

Erebus
06-10-21, 14:18
Visited Relaxing Asian Bodyworks on 43rd Ave near Ocatillo. I was met by Tina and paid for the hour, while requesting a table shower. The table shower was good, although the room is a little tired. Also, it doesn't measure up to Great Spa, but it is much quieter here. Even though I paid for the hour, I was probably done in 40 minutes. Total FS damage was $. 6 plus house. Tina was very sweet, but she wore a mild perfume. It was nice at the time, but I carried some of it away on my skin. I should have insisted on a follow up table shower, as we had the time and they were not busy.

Erebus
06-10-21, 14:31
I have been doing a little follow up on the fake parlor bust from a few weeks ago. Since getting busted is not on my to-do list, I thought I'd spend a little time on this. One of our esteemed colleagues suggested the LE might have co-opted the former Suite 8 Relaxation Station at 28th Drive and Cactus. I am doubtful. That site has been a boutique at least since last October. I think a much higher chance that they took over Royal Day Spa at 19th Ave and Thunderbird. It has been closed for a while, but no signs indicating there is a problem. Just the "open" sign is off and the door is locked. Anyone notice anything recently about this place?

LongDickG
06-10-21, 23:13
I was out wandering around the East Valley and stopped by one of my favorite new spots. It's not busy and it is very nice inside. Two girls to chose from, I picked Chloe. I have seen her before and she has some very impressive skills. I also thinks she has a smoking hot tight body. She gave me the full treatment, took care of me in the table shower and then we took a journey to the room. Lots of fun and made an old guy feel young. She finished the whole experience with a good massage, she has some good massage skills. Alit of places have one part of session good, but lack in other areas. She covers it all. You guys should check it out, good place, and not too busy like the other spots I like to visit.Where is this exactly?

JohnnyBuddha
06-11-21, 01:27
Where is this exactly?Corner of Power and University, NW corner.

Erebus
06-11-21, 01:35
Where is this exactly?Power and University. Northwest corner. Looking forward to your report.

Night Flh
06-11-21, 02:22
This place just opened up about 3 to 4 weeks ago. I called and went by there something did not feel right so I left. Then there was a bust a week later. I am not sure but it just didn't feel right. Has anybody gone there?

This place is Southwest side about 100 meter from the corner.

MedMan1
06-11-21, 12:45
Does anyone know if emma works still at either place now? I know she left great and ended up at tops but did she ever go back? Great was still enjoyable but her massages were better than the last couple I've had with others, but tbh it's been a few months and just wondering if great and anything "great " right now?

Tetes6921
06-11-21, 15:09
I did. She's definitely overcharging for a pic and video combo LOL not even the biggest creators go that high. I only paid for the subscription. I feel robbed at $5 for a one time subscription.Yeah I got suckered for the $5 too. She used to be pretty cool IRL but she's getting older, copping some weird attitude on OF and has some pretty bad baby damage she covers well. Definitely on the back nine of her career.

Member #6535
06-11-21, 19:22
Hey Fellas.

I will be in the area next week. I'm looking for a good full service spa, preferably flat rate. I'm used to the Spa's in NYC, Miami, Dallas. I used to get my info for these on Rubmap, but no longer a paying member. Is there anything like this in the area, that offers pretty much everything except BBFS and greek?

CoqueMeat
06-12-21, 10:40
I too would like another session with her. She was my Great "cherry" and when you start with that at an AMP, it's tough to beat in my book.

Does anyone know if emma works still at either place now? I know she left great and ended up at tops but did she ever go back? Great was still enjoyable but her massages were better than the last couple I've had with others, but tbh it's been a few months and just wondering if great and anything "great " right now?

Desert Rat
06-12-21, 13:41
At the risk of sounding like a broken record I had a mediocre experience at Great Spa. I met Ava from New York which was a red flag. She was Chinese but has adopted the New York attitude of being pushy and rushing an experience. Ava is the first girl to count money in front of me at Great Spa. The girls just usually take it and go get a rubber but she plopped it on the table and counted it out. She also spent time speaking through the door to other girls even with my dick in her. Ava kept apologizing for interrupting our session. I felt like I was at a salon and all of the beauticians were gossiping about their customers. So where do I go from here? I may just have to suck it up and get a new burner and hit the ads for independents on Rub Ratings.

Htnphx
06-12-21, 17:14
At the risk of sounding like a broken record I had a mediocre experience at Great Spa. I met Ava from New York which was a red flag. She was Chinese but has adopted the New York attitude of being pushy and rushing an experience. Ava is the first girl to count money in front of me at Great Spa. The girls just usually take it and go get a rubber but she plopped it on the table and counted it out. She also spent time speaking through the door to other girls even with my dick in her. Ava kept apologizing for interrupting our session. I felt like I was at a salon and all of the beauticians were gossiping about their customers. So where do I go from here? I may just have to suck it up and get a new burner and hit the ads for independents on Rub Ratings.DR, thanks for the warning about Ava, too bad Emma, Anna or the Devine Ms C not there.

Not always, but I find NY taints gals. CA or direct China usually much better services and GFE.

My rule is I never ever tip until paid house time is up, I let the gal know what the tip will be for great service and have walked if gal refuses. And I've never ever regretted doing that. There are so many choices in PHX. Let's start demanding better services while being great clients.

AzMan1001
06-12-21, 19:46
Its been a while since I posted and came back to see what was new. I have seen the a new spa open where the Autozone is on Broadway in Mesa and decide to check it out since I am back town. I was met with Selena. She is pretty. She is tall and slim. Paid the house fee and went to the room. She asked me if I wanted a shower and I said yes. The shower was great. It reminded me of Top Spa near close. I enjoyed the shower and went back to the room. That's were I become the most happy. She is good. Level of Top Spa. We tried many positions until I came. So good. Got cleaned up and got dressed paid the $. 60 tip and went on my way. Damn I missed Mesa.

ZtMger
06-13-21, 17:18
I've noticed a lot lately the lack of response from escorts. Like do they have too many clients or are they just practicing their ad posting skills? So rather than waste half a day trying to find someone to reply, maybe I'll just stick to trusted AMPs.

Last night I hit up 2 places. Top and Aloha. Got to Top and was greeted by LuLu. I had just came off a round of golf so definitely wanted to get a table shower to start fresh! On the flip got an amazing bbj AND ball sucking, she also does this licking and sucking thing when she does the body slide that was nice. Back to the room and the oral adventures continued, man I couldn't get enough of that it was fantastic. I returned the favor for awhile then on to the main event. BTW, Lulu is petite and has a nice pair of B size bolt ons. Standing mish is where I finished. I also must say they do a good job of 'in house' advertising. They always have the other girls come around, say hello and get frisky either before or after I love it. What I loved about this time around, I got a legit massage after we were done! Lulu did a thorough back and leg massage, felt great. When I got dressed, 2 girls came in started hugging me and asking if I wanted to stay. I was still hard as a rock and was like yeah. One in particular looked good, she lifted up her dress and pulled out a tit, grabbed my hog and asked me if I was ready LOL. I almost did but for some reason I wanted to go try another place. Glad I did! Went up to Aloha. Started a little slow, had me wait in the room for like 15 min, I was like WTF is going on. The girl that greeted me and took me to the room was busy. But in walked Selina. She was well worth the wait. She said she would take good care of me and grabbed my junk. I requested another shower LOL. But it was mainly just standing up while she just washed me off, then went right for another fantastic BBBJ with ball sucking! Right in the shower room, man that was amazing. She had a great technique, I didn't want her to stop LOL. Back to room for more of the same, damn it felt so great. She let facefuck her a little so that was good too. I dined at the why for awhile then standing mish. AFter I blew she did not rush me, kept me inside and we kept going for awhile more. Both ladies delivered, but I had more fun with Selina. She might be a little bit older, but has a bangin body and great attitude. Her vocal skills are top notch.

SuperBad69
06-13-21, 18:17
Can someone tell me where Aloha spa is? I have tried searching but keep coming up with one in Glendale, not the one in Mesa. Pm is fine. Thanks.

Denton
06-13-21, 20:30
Can someone tell me where Aloha spa is? I have tried searching but keep coming up with one in Glendale, not the one in Mesa. Pm is fine. Thanks.It's in a strip mall on the north side of Broadway just east of Extension. The address is 540 W Broadway Rd #108, Mesa, AZ 85210. There is an Autozone right near it.

I just went there this weekend and highly recommend it. Same excellent service as Top Spa and supposedly the same ownership. I probably had one of the best table showers ever.

GagooMan
06-14-21, 04:53
I haven't been there for awhile, and looked it up on Google Maps. For some reason it is listed as permanently closed. This had me worried, but I see it still has fresh reviews.

I wonder why it is listed as permanently closed.

WhiteSun777
06-14-21, 15:39
In my dream of top spa a flower that goes by the name of "Bellis perennis" greeted me. She seems fairly young, Chinese, cute face, lovely bod with some really good set of headlights, not too bright but just right. There's quite a few ladies roaming around. I had to wait for the TS to open up but it was only a few minutes. Everything seems to be the same, the blue gel mat seems new to me, it adds a nice touch to the overall experience. Some light massage and made sure to clean my crack area even though nothing happened after. She did run her headlights on my back a bit so that was nice and some very light tongue bath. On the flip it was better with some light kisses here and there. So more rubbing and cleaning and it was time to get up.

Back to the room and we get right down to business, she excused herself and came back fairly quick. It took a bit of a warming up but we ended up making out a bit before the main course which felt great. In my dream I had my alarm set for 60 minutes but ended up waking up after 40.

Alan2020
06-14-21, 17:48
Based on reviews from the forum, I started dreaming about spending time with Melissa. Was able to contact her via text and set up an appt for her S. Scottsdale location. The pictures are not of her but she looks very good in person. It is nice to spend time with a young hot person like her for a change. She was very warm, friendly and accommodated to most of my needs. Started with a lot of kissing and moved on to other things slowly. She respected my need to go slow and responded to all my needs. Her skin was silky smooth and had firm boltons that were still fun to play with. No dining below but was OK with most other things. Paid $. 80 for 60 minutes and spent almost 50 minutes with her. She was exhausted and was making comments that it was a bit much. But the whole experience was very memorable and loved it. Initially agreed on $2. 50 but ended up paying her $3. 00.

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/205764

Alan2020
06-15-21, 08:30
Agree with your review below. Had similar dream. She was very accommodating, worked so hard and followed all directions for almost an hour without any complaints. Very friendly and sweet. But the pictures are way off. Too old and big. I almost walked away when she introduced herself as Cody. The voice doesn't help either.

Saw Cody at just relax.

Goods.

Enthusiastic BBBJ.

Submissive.

Huge tits.

Nice gal.

All positions were run thru.

Bads.

Nothing like the fake pics at all.

Big gurl.

I liked this lady, but I will not be back. Stunningly fake pics annoy me.

AzHooligan
06-15-21, 15:38
Had a dream I stopped at top spa Monday morning a little after they opened. Was greeted by Linda, she has an amazing body and some great bolt ons.

It was my first time here and I have read a few stories on here about the place, it did not disappoint. Linda took me back to a room to get ready for the TS, she took me in and stripped and warmed up the water while I played with her ass. Had me get on the table face down while she scrubbed me down. Cleaned my ass. A lot. And I was like ok she's cleaning my ass rather well. Then she went to licking it which I was not expecting at all!

It was a pleasant surprise, she did that for a few minutes and then had me flip and started a BBBJ, meh I've had better, the ball sucking was nice. She rinsed me off and we went in to the room, I opted for everything on the menu. She tried to do a little more BBBJ but I ended up flipping her and hitting that nice plump booty from behind, after about 10 min she got on top and rode a little reverse cowgirl and then she ended up letting me finish with some Greek. She cleaned me off as I was laying on the table and then holy shit all the girls ran in the room like I was getting a publishers clearing house check lmfao I'm laying there like oh ok, in comes the manager who doesn't look half bad, lulu looks great and then there was a younger one that pulled her titts out and put them in my face and started kissing me and then the manager brought in what I think she said was a new girl I couldn't hear her name with all of them talking and all the titts out but damn she was beautiful, taller then the other girls, brownish black hair with a slim build. I'm going after that next!

So they all finally leave the room, Linda finishes cleaning me off and I'm left in shock like what the fuck just happened, there were so many titts in my face lmfao. Best ending to a dream, can't wait to go back.

Ndphx
06-15-21, 17:17
Super report, thank you.

What was the damage at Aloha? This one is new to get to Top / Great level of action, which is great. Hope this catches on more (wishful thinking is a good thing).

I've noticed a lot lately the lack of response from escorts. Like do they have too many clients or are they just practicing their ad posting skills? So rather than waste half a day trying to find someone to reply, maybe I'll just stick to trusted AMPs.

Last night I hit up 2 places. Top and Aloha. Got to Top and was greeted by LuLu. I had just came off a round of golf so definitely wanted to get a table shower to start fresh! On the flip got an amazing bbj AND ball sucking, she also does this licking and sucking thing when she does the body slide that was nice. Back to the room and the oral adventures continued, man I couldn't get enough of that it was fantastic. I returned the favor for awhile then on to the main event. BTW, Lulu is petite and has a nice pair of B size bolt ons. Standing mish is where I finished. I also must say they do a good job of 'in house' advertising. They always have the other girls come around, say hello and get frisky either before or after I love it. What I loved about this time around, I got a legit massage after we were done! Lulu did a thorough back and leg massage, felt great. When I got dressed, 2 girls came in started hugging me and asking if I wanted to stay. I was still hard as a rock and was like yeah. One in particular looked good, she lifted up her dress and pulled out a tit, grabbed my hog and asked me if I was ready LOL. I almost did but for some reason I wanted to go try another place. Glad I did! Went up to Aloha. Started a little slow, had me wait in the room for like 15 min, I was like WTF is going on. The girl that greeted me and took me to the room was busy. But in walked Selina. She was well worth the wait. She said she would take good care of me and grabbed my junk. I requested another shower LOL. But it was mainly just standing up while she just washed me off, then went right for another fantastic BBBJ with ball sucking! Right in the shower room, man that was amazing. She had a great technique, I didn't want her to stop LOL. Back to room for more of the same, damn it felt so great. She let facefuck her a little so that was good too. I dined at the why for awhile then standing mish. AFter I blew she did not rush me, kept me inside and we kept going for awhile more. Both ladies delivered, but I had more fun with Selina. She might be a little bit older, but has a bangin body and great attitude. Her vocal skills are top notch.

DFulton69
06-15-21, 23:33
Any have intel on Valley Massage?

https://www.massagebook.com/Gilbert~Massage~ValleyMassageSpa?src=external

Denton
06-16-21, 02:02
Super report, thank you.

What was the damage at Aloha? This one is new to get to Top / Great level of action, which is great. Hope this catches on more (wishful thinking is a good thing).I can't speak for the other guy, but when I went to Aloha, it was pretty much the same rates and service level as Top Spa. Supposedly, the same owners as Top and Great took over what is now Aloha and also Golf Spa in East Mesa.

DaddyCaddyLac
06-16-21, 12:50
Maybe I have dreamt of too many AMP's but lately my fantasy has drifted more towards going in for a 'legit' massage and it ending with everyone happy. Just curious if anyone here has had such luck or if this forever remains a fantasy.

Member #6535
06-16-21, 17:14
Had a dream I stopped at top spa Monday morning a little after they opened. Was greeted by Linda, she has an amazing body and some great bolt ons.

It was my first time here and I have read a few stories on here about the place, it did not disappoint. Linda took me back to a room to get ready for the TS, she took me in and stripped and warmed up the water while I played with her ass. Had me get on the table face down while she scrubbed me down. Cleaned my ass. A lot. And I was like ok she's cleaning my ass rather well. Then she went to licking it which I was not expecting at all!

It was a pleasant surprise, she did that for a few minutes and then had me flip and started a BBBJ, meh I've had better, the ball sucking was nice. She rinsed me off and we went in to the room, I opted for everything on the menu. She tried to do a little more BBBJ but I ended up flipping her and hitting that nice plump booty from behind, after about 10 min she got on top and rode a little reverse cowgirl and then she ended up letting me finish with some Greek. She cleaned me off as I was laying on the table and then holy shit all the girls ran in the room like I was getting a publishers clearing house check lmfao I'm laying there like oh ok, in comes the manager who doesn't look half bad, lulu looks great and then there was a younger one that pulled her titts out and put them in my face and started kissing me and then the manager brought in what I think she said was a new girl I couldn't hear her name with all of them talking and all the titts out but damn she was beautiful, taller then the other girls, brownish black hair with a slim build. I'm going after that next!

So they all finally leave the room, Linda finishes cleaning me off and I'm left in shock like what the fuck just happened, there were so many titts in my face lmfao. Best ending to a dream, can't wait to go back.What was the damage $$.

Member #6535
06-16-21, 17:20
Hey Fellas.

I will be in the area next week. I'm looking for a good full service spa, preferably flat rate. I'm used to the Spa's in NYC, Miami, Dallas. I used to get my info for these on Rubmap, but no longer a paying member. Is there anything like this in the area, that offers pretty much everything except BBFS and greek?I just wanted to check again, I am legit and finally made it out but for only 1 night, so still looking. From reading it looks like Top Spa might be the best choice? Are there any Latina parlors?

Thanks for any info!

Bigboobs
06-16-21, 19:03
Agree with your review below. Had similar dream. She was very accommodating, worked so hard and followed all directions for almost an hour without any complaints. Very friendly and sweet. But the pictures are way off. Too old and big. I almost walked away when she introduced herself as Cody. The voice doesn't help either.Where is this located? I can find anything. Sun City??

JChoi
06-16-21, 19:05
I just wanted to check again, I am legit and finally made it out but for only 1 night, so still looking. From reading it looks like Top Spa might be the best choice? Are there any Latina parlors?

Thanks for any info!Biltmore clinic, studio E on 32nd greenway and there's another one or two in Mesa but those are kinda hit or miss.

PhillyFan45
06-16-21, 19:05
Maybe I have dreamt of too many AMP's but lately my fantasy has drifted more towards going in for a 'legit' massage and it ending with everyone happy. Just curious if anyone here has had such luck or if this forever remains a fantasy.Some Massage Envy male masseuse here got busted for it a couple years ago. That's the closest I've heard.

HornyGrandpa
06-16-21, 19:08
This is not a report because of the covid and some other factors haven't been active.

Anyway if some one has RubMaps membership would really appreciate getting input about the two latest reports. Cindy and Wendy. You can either PM me or post.

Hoping. Thanks in advance.

Member #6535
06-16-21, 19:51
Biltmore clinic, studio E on 32nd greenway and there's another one or two in Mesa but those are kinda hit or miss.Thank you.

Member #6535
06-16-21, 19:54
Biltmore clinic, studio E on 32nd greenway and there's another one or two in Mesa but those are kinda hit or miss.It looks like most of these are not a flat rate but standard rub price then tip. What the norm for FS tip? Is it like $60, $140 tip or more?

Alan2020
06-16-21, 20:26
Where is this located? I can find anything. Sun City??Yes. Coggins Dr in Sun City.

Kester Diamond
06-16-21, 21:34
Biltmore clinic, studio E on 32nd greenway and there's another one or two in Mesa but those are kinda hit or miss.If you want a sure thing good time with no hassle.

Top on the east side or just relax on the west.

East is Asian.

West is MILF.

East is cheaper.

West is better.

Both cover everything.

JChoi
06-16-21, 21:43
If you want a sure thing good time with no hassle.

East is Asian.

West is MILF.

East is cheaper.

West is better.

Both cover everything.Exactly what KD said above. Can't go wrong. I meant the Latinas in my prior message sorry for the confusion it's balls hot today.

JohnAng123
06-16-21, 22:09
Best I had was maggie and summer. Maggie's very beautiful boobs. I had a fucking great time with her and summer's just like a GND with very nice and slender. I recently saw someone review on rubmaps with maggie's name unfortunately I do not have premium account to read it. I live in tucson and just want to make sure that this maggie is back before driving an hr and a half down. Any bros can share? Also I saw this amanda being reviews a couple of times. Bros can share how is she? How are her boobs. I am a boobs guy and I literally cum easily seeing nice tear shaped boobs.

Maggie had those. I went down few mths back had a fcking good ts from her. She was wearing this tight dress that showed ample cleavage. When she open the sliding window and ask me if I want to see other girls and I told her I want her right away. In the room she hug me and stroke my little one from behind. While waiting for the shower to be available she squat down pulled down her dress and gave me a boobs fuck. A really good 5 minutes and I accidently cummed. She told me its ok she will shower me let me relax and give me another shot without paying extra. After the shower she got on top of me gave me a massage. I was very very scared of stds and etc but when she use my small head and rub a little on her clit. I forgot about everything and even nearly slid it in without cover. She gave out a moan and said imm naughty and told me to be her bf so she can raw me. Haha in a jokingly manner of course. Anyone can advise its the same maggie mths back? Damnnn.

Ndphx
06-16-21, 22:23
I can't speak for the other guy, but when I went to Aloha, it was pretty much the same rates and service level as Top Spa. Supposedly, the same owners as Top and Great took over what is now Aloha and also Golf Spa in East Mesa.Thank you. Good times are cumin in Hot Phoenix.

Member #6535
06-17-21, 01:31
If you want a sure thing good time with no hassle.

East is Asian.

West is MILF.

East is cheaper.

West is better.

Both cover everything.If this is in reference to my question, I don't understand, but I went to Top Spa. Based on some of the talk here I decided to renew my rubmap subscription to see who would be the best choice. I went with Cici, younger girl, very nice body. It didn't compare to the NYC spas, but since I haven't been to a spa in over a year, it was pretty damn good.

DannyBoy63
06-17-21, 02:01
TYFTT today. This place popped up as a new listing https://phoenix.rubratings.com/212567 so I thought I would give them a try. Girl that took me into the room had medical scrubs on top and jeans on the bottom but was cute. Girl that came in was probably 50 with scrubs top and bottom. Gave decent massage but kept me fully draped the whole time. On my stomach if I moved my hands to her she would move away. On my back she kept her body away from the table. If I moved the drape when she wasn't looking she would move it back.

BigFirstTimer1
06-17-21, 14:31
I had a dream that the experience was okay. It might of just been the girl I was with in my dream. I've had better dreams. I also saw a white van with 2 guys sitting up front drive up when As I was falling asleep. I saw the same white van pull up again as I was waking up. What are the chances that it was LE?

Klaco98
06-17-21, 15:18
I've seen good review on top spa and would love to visit. And other recommendations on the west side preferably?

Klaco98
06-17-21, 16:10
What was the damage $$.I can't find a place called top spa on 32nd and greenway. Threes a magic spa. If that's the right place who should I ask for there?

Boyz09
06-17-21, 17:11
I tried this one few weeks back and it's the terrible experience of my life. Expensive, robotic. 5 minutes massage and flip, then a dumb hammer and I am out in less than 15. Her place is like shit. Avoid this.

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/215137

Kester Diamond
06-17-21, 18:41
I had a dream that the experience was okay. It might of just been the girl I was with in my dream. I've had better dreams. I also saw a white van with 2 guys sitting up front drive up when As I was falling asleep. I saw the same white van pull up again as I was waking up. What are the chances that it was LE?Oh man you are screwed.

ReadingPro
06-17-21, 19:52
I was looking for any info on a girl named Ann that works at an AMP in Chandler. She is around 5'7 slim with perky c cups late 30's and a pale skin tone. I saw her a couple times in Tucson and she said she usually works at an AMP in Chandler and would love to see her again.

IndyJon
06-17-21, 21:35
This is not a report because of the covid and some other factors haven't been active.

Anyway if some one has RubMaps membership would really appreciate getting input about the two latest reports. Cindy and Wendy. You can either PM me or post.

Hoping. Thanks in advance.They're both just your standard hand finish with some touching of them allowed. Both get good ratings for the massage themselves.

DFulton69
06-17-21, 22:31
TYFTT today. This place popped up as a new listing https://phoenix.rubratings.com/212567 so I thought I would give them a try. Girl that took me into the room had medical scrubs on top and jeans on the bottom but was cute. Girl that came in was probably 50 with scrubs top and bottom. Gave decent massage but kept me fully draped the whole time. On my stomach if I moved my hands to her she would move away. On my back she kept her body away from the table. If I moved the drape when she wasn't looking she would move it back.Been there a few times for legit rubs. First time with owner, nothing out of the norm. Second Lomi Lomi, Girl actually got on the table when face down to rub back and paid a lot of attention to my crack. Towel moved aside. Third time was for a normal massage, girl spent a log of time rubbing lower abdomen, seemed bored and appeared to be fishing for interest in more. I think these places use contractors so some are legit and others may be wishing to push the limits.

DFulton69
06-18-21, 02:01
Been there a couple of times. Nothing but a good massage. I didn't push anything because I didn't get any signals that something extra was available. There was some brushes and light teasing but not enough for me to try.Saw a Yelp review dated 6/17 that seems to hint more might be going on here than meets the eye.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/reflexology-by-lin-gilbert?sort_by=date_desc

AzHooligan
06-18-21, 11:03
What was the damage $$.40 at the door, 140 tip.

ActionJ1
06-19-21, 06:18
https://phoenix.rubratings.com/230449

I haven't posted in a while, but I figure this one was worthy. This will probably read like a fake post, because I only have good things to say, but it's not! I saw this ad pop up earlier this week, and figured I'd TOFTT, especially since the half hour rate was only. 8. So glad I did! I was SHOCKED when I walked through the door, at that rate, I was half expecting her to be 10 years older than her pictures, but apparently those weren't great pics, because she looks way better in person. Once I got a look at her, I decided to opt for an hour instead. (damage was $. 5) She's super friendly, and after talking to her, it turns out this was her first week doing massage, so her rates are really low. When I checked the link to post this, looks like she's already gone up a little bit. Now, the massage is just decent. But since it's her first week, and she seems to enjoy doing it, I feel like she may get better with time.

Pros:

Super friendly.

Real Massage Table.

No rush (I was there 50 minutes or so).

Nice, natural D cups (I'm a boobs guy, I was very, very happy.).

2 pops, didn't ask for more money.

Notes (probably Cons to most of you-but in line with what I was looking for anyway):

HR Only. No FS / oral.

No invasive touching.

Hmm. I'll do a couple bonus Chandler reviews while I'm here.

Dream. Wendy gives a solid massage and has done very nice big C's (possibly D's). She wants $ to pull the girls out though. Unfortunate, but they are very, very nice. I don't think FS is usually available at this place. Saw another girl there with a nice set, I believe her name is Carina or something like that. Hope to make an appt with her soon.

H&W. Read a review for Marissa on RM that sounded like just what I like. Checked that she was working, made an appointment with her, specifically. Arrived, said I had an appointment, confirmed it was with Marissa. Paid, was shown to the room, and after a little bit someone came in and started massaging me. It was dark, hard to tell much, but after a while it seemed clear by the voice that this was someone older than I was looking for. Massage was decent, but the overall experience was a bit disappointing. Turned out it was Angela, and they had pulled a switcheroo on me. I wasn't happy. I may give it another chance and be clear that I expect my appointment to be honored.

IndyJon
06-19-21, 18:55
Wendy gives a solid massage and has done very nice big C's (possibly D's). She wants $ to pull the girls out though. Unfortunate, but they are very, very nice. I don't think FS is usually available at this place. Saw another girl there with a nice set, I believe her name is Carina or something like that. Hope to make an appt with her soon.It wasn't clear where in Chandler this was.

IndyJon
06-20-21, 17:58
It wasn't clear where in Chandler this was.Never mind. That's referring to Dream Foot Spa. I always know that by the sign, which is Eastern Spa.

Hank75
06-21-21, 00:17
The tour of the west side continues.

Stopped by the one on Camino del Sol again, this time saw Leona. Very cute and sexy but Jennifer is my favorite there.

They dress very sexy and are fun and flirty. If I go again I'll request Jennifer. This place is great and they really slow down in summer due to the snowbird population.

Then tried Avalon for the first time in years. Last I sent it was Asian, but I heard it was Latina now and wanted a change of pace. Saw Gabby and was not disappointed. A nice average back rub from Gabby and some good conversation. On the flip, went for the HE with the top off. Didn't ask for more but it was great and I was satisfied. Will return.

One I probably won't return to is the one behind the McDonald's on 99th and Bell. Average looking Asian lady with a fine rub, but the girls are just so much hotter at the other places. Not terrible but there's better.

I'd love to hear from some west siders. I'll get out to Mesa one of these days.

Bone1986
06-21-21, 01:50
Working Mans Massage (https://phoenix.rubratings.com/152960)

Decided to TOFTT off a RubRatings post. First time client, July asked for a call as first contact but was fine with a text.

She sent me an address near Cooper and the 202 in Chandler. Once there, she guided me in to a specific apartment and only provided the number once she saw I was parked.

Once inside, we talked for a bit while she warmed up some hot oil. The pics in her add are accurate, but I thought she looked better in person. Not a looker, but not bad. She was wearing a tank and leggings. Curvy, but not quite sbbw level. We moved to the massage table, which she had set up next to her bed. I stripped down and she got started, no draping even offered.
She started off with warm oil on my lower back, ass and upper legs. She claims to be a CMT, I've no reason to doubt it.

After maybe 5 minutes, she told me to look up. She was kneeling next to me and asked me to play with her breasts. After a minute, I slipped her tank straps off and released the girls, which were surprisingly nice. She offered them up for some sucking and licking, while she told me about her massage types (ranging from regular deep-tissue to body glides and on). I opted for the glide, so she stripped down and I helped oil her up, rubbing on her breasts and the outside of her pussy. Her body is curvy, like I said, but no sagging or excess skin. If any of you have enjoyed Mrs L, July is younger (41) has a better body and puts in more effort. I enjoyed Mrs L when I saw her, but July is a better option, both for price and action.

She started on my back, rubbing her breasts from my ass up to my shoulders, and began grinding on me. After a while, she asked me to flip and rubbed warm oil on my cock. She jacked me slowly for a bit, asking me to describe what I'd do if I'd come over to fuck her. We kept playing for some time, she went for the BBBJ but never longer than a minute or so before transitioning to her hands or a titty-fuck, then back to the BJ. Towards the end, she offered a prostate massage. She's a talker, but once she was naked she kept it mostly erotic.

First visits, I generally like to see what they do, with little direction from me. Sometimes, that means they put in minimal effort. July really tried several different things to see what I responded to, as well as directly asking and making efforts. For the price and the range of massages offered, definite repeat for me. Possible that FS is eventually on the table, but at the end of the day July is a solid sensual massage option.

IndyJon
06-21-21, 10:13

Decided to TOFTT off a RubRatings post. First time client, July asked for a call as first contact but was fine with a text.Thanks for the report. I've always been intrigued by her ads. What did you end up paying? Were there upgrade fees and / or required tipping?

Kester Diamond
06-21-21, 10:54

Decided to TOFTT off a RubRatings post. First time client, July asked for a call as first contact but was fine with a text.

She sent me an address near Cooper and the 202 in Chandler. Once there, she guided me in to a specific apartment and only provided the number once she saw I was parked.

Once inside, we talked for a bit while she warmed up some hot oil. The pics in her add are accurate, but I thought she looked better in person. Not a looker, but not bad. She was wearing a tank and leggings. Curvy, but not quite sbbw level. We moved to the massage table, which she had set up next to her bed. I stripped down and she got started, no draping even offered.
She started off with warm oil on my lower back, ass and upper legs. She claims to be a CMT, I've no reason to doubt it.

After maybe 5 minutes, she told me to look up. She was kneeling next to me and asked me to play with her breasts. After a minute, I slipped her tank straps off and released the girls, which were surprisingly nice. She offered them up for some sucking and licking, while she told me about her massage types (ranging from regular deep-tissue to body glides and on). I opted for the glide, so she stripped down and I helped oil her up, rubbing on her breasts and the outside of her pussy. Her body is curvy, like I said, but no sagging or excess skin. If any of you have enjoyed Mrs L, July is younger (41) has a better body and puts in more effort. I enjoyed Mrs L when I saw her, but July is a better option, both for price and action.

She started on my back, rubbing her breasts from my ass up to my shoulders, and began grinding on me. After a while, she asked me to flip and rubbed warm oil on my cock. She jacked me slowly for a bit, asking me to describe what I'd do if I'd come over to fuck her. We kept playing for some time, she went for the BBBJ but never longer than a minute or so before transitioning to her hands or a titty-fuck, then back to the BJ. Towards the end, she offered a prostate massage. She's a talker, but once she was naked she kept it mostly erotic.

First visits, I generally like to see what they do, with little direction from me. Sometimes, that means they put in minimal effort. July really tried several different things to see what I responded to, as well as directly asking and making efforts. For the price and the range of massages offered, definite repeat for me. Possible that FS is eventually on the table, but at the end of the day July is a solid sensual massage option.What's the out the door cost for a visit like yours?

TheNewGuy20
06-21-21, 12:18
Thanks for the report. I've always been intrigued by her ads. What did you end up paying? Were there upgrade fees and / or required tipping?I have seen July as well and agree with the report. Her massage is $ for the hour (with shower at the end) and has never tried to upsell. Fantastic price for the services, attitude, and level of effort that are provided in opinion.

HornyGrandpa
06-21-21, 19:06
They're both just your standard hand finish with some touching of them allowed. Both get good ratings for the massage themselves.Thanks for the input Greatly appreciated.

JChoi
06-21-21, 21:06
What's the out the door cost for a visit like yours?This girl is the real deal, however, she does talk a lot. Like half of your session a lot and asking personal questions and all but if that doesn't bother you, she can perform. $ plus usually a. 2 tip from me. No FS though.

Member #6535
06-22-21, 09:14
I can't find a place called top spa on 32nd and greenway. Threes a magic spa. If that's the right place who should I ask for there?I'm not from the area, someone else would better answer that for you.

WhoMe111
06-22-21, 09:41
I can't find a place called top spa on 32nd and greenway. Threes a magic spa. If that's the right place who should I ask for there?At 32nd & Greenway is also Studio E an Latino place. I believe the famous Mya is working there. Top Spa is out in Mesa.

I am not familiar with Magic - I have not seen a review on it.

Further out on the West side (59th Ave & Peoria) is Great Spa. There you will get the same service as Top (same owner).

Kester Diamond
06-22-21, 15:04

First visits, I generally like to see what they do, with little direction from me. Sometimes, that means they put in minimal effort. July really tried several different things to see what I responded to, as well as directly asking and making efforts. For the price and the range of massages offered, definite repeat for me. Possible that FS is eventually on the table, but at the end of the day July is a solid sensual massage option.July is a loud talker, but for the money she is well worth it.

Thanks for the heads up.

DatyDan
06-22-21, 18:40
I'm not from the area, someone else would better answer that for you.Ladies at Magic are middle aged Asian, always had a descent massage there but have rarely seen the same woman twice. Standard room rates and 60 for handy, nothing else offered, I've asked, always got the full amount of time. One thing the walls of the rooms do not go to the ceiling. Was there once and waited in the room while listening to some dude get yanked next door, LOL. My lady came in and said something in Chinese and my neighbour quieted down some, we both had a smile at that.

Cheffro
06-23-21, 19:23
Recently moved over to Peoria, visited Great Spa a couple times, one amazing and one average. Any suggestions for other good places to hit up in this area?

Bubba1979
06-23-21, 20:58
Dang. Forever I have been trying at a particular Foot Spa to get little Bubba a Tune up. This is the type of place where they have curtains between the tables and you can hear women jabbering right next to you about meaningless shit.

It took me like 6 months with this girl but she finally broke down and took care of me. It was a long slog and I feel proud of myself. I had to get her cell # and do the whole 'hucklebuck" for months to gain her confidence. I can't tell you guys how much.

Money I spent just to get a fucking handy from this girl. It was the challenge. It was curahee. Finally I can move on to new prey. The funny thing is, she is no "looker" at all. I just wanted her.

Bubba out.

IAmInvisable
06-24-21, 16:27
Not a lot of input because I haven't found much of anything.

Any recs for a happy massage within 10 minutes of Higley and Williams Field?

Happy to even toftt if anyone has some potentials.

Thanks.

IAmInvisable
06-24-21, 16:59
https://phoenix.rubratings.com/230449

I haven't posted in a while, but I figure this one was worthy. This will probably read like a fake post, because I only have good things to say, but it's not! I saw this ad pop up earlier this week, and figured I'd TOFTT, especially since the half hour rate was only. 8. So glad I did! I was SHOCKED when I walked through the door, at that rate, I was half expecting her to be 10 years older than her pictures, but apparently those weren't great pics, because she looks way better in person. Once I got a look at her, I decided to opt for an hour instead. (damage was $. 5) She's super friendly, and after talking to her, it turns out this was her first week doing massage, so her rates are really low. When I checked the link to post this, looks like she's already gone up a little bit. Now, the massage is just decent. But since it's her first week, and she seems to enjoy doing it, I feel like she may get better with time.
The link seems to be for a different location and price. Same lady?

IndyJon
06-24-21, 20:25

Thanks.Try going up Higley to Southern. There's Silver Spa on the southeast corner and another place on the northeast corner. I've not been to either of those but RM says you should find what you're looking for there.

Lurker Man
06-24-21, 22:16

Thanks.Do a map search for table shower massage in your area. That's how I search in areas I visit but don't know. Usually more hits than misses.

ActionJ1
06-25-21, 16:56
The link seems to be for a different location and price. Same lady?Yes, it is. She was based out of a hotel, so I'm not surprised she's moving around. And I figured that stupid cheap price couldn't last forever.

JackDeath
06-26-21, 00:50
The thrill of the chase!!

Dang. Forever I have been trying at a particular Foot Spa to get little Bubba a Tune up. This is the type of place where they have curtains between the tables and you can hear women jabbering right next to you about meaningless shit.

It took me like 6 months with this girl but she finally broke down and took care of me. It was a long slog and I feel proud of myself. I had to get her cell # and do the whole 'hucklebuck" for months to gain her confidence. I can't tell you guys how much.

Money I spent just to get a fucking handy from this girl. It was the challenge. It was curahee. Finally I can move on to new prey. The funny thing is, she is no "looker" at all. I just wanted her.

Bubba out.

Phx42
06-26-21, 11:56
Has anyone seen Kathy from Massage Finder? Any intel would be appreciated.

Also, if anyone has any information on a legit massage therapist (that flies under the radar) that may allow a little more please message me.

JackAZ
06-26-21, 18:53
First off I am a new member and new to the forum. After running across the site and reading the reviews I decided to jump in feet first!

I had an amazing dream that I went to the Great Spa on 59th Ave and Peoria. It was a very nice and clean location. The ladies were sexy and had amazing bodies. From the moment I walk in the door it was very clear that the menu was wide open for the right price of course. This little sexy Asian invited me to the back by grabbing my cock and leading me to a room. After a short negotiation I decided on the full meal deal at 1. 4. After making out in the rom for a short time she lead me to the shower room, I highly recommend the shower, you can thank me later for that advise! She had me rock hard and it was all I could do to not bust in the shower. While in the shower she made it clear that she liked DATY and that pussy was tasty and tight! After feeling how tight that pussy was I knew I needed to have it! Back in the room for a short body glide and then straight into an amazing BBBJ, once I was hard she popped on a hat and rode me into next week!

I will be repeating soon!

Apex3333
06-26-21, 20:15
Stopped by Nelly Spa mid-week for an afternoon treat. Drew a girl names Nana. Curvy gal, mid-30'a, but not the one with the colorful tattoo on her lower belly. I've been here a few times before so I greeted her with a hug and a little squeeze of that ass. She gives a pretty decent massage and will walk on your back if you are up for it.

On the flip, a very nice CBJ with lots of slurping and some deep throat. She climbed up for some cowgirl and then a couple other positions before I blew. Cleaned me up and helped me get dressed. Sweet girl. I had a great time. Usual damage of. 4 for the HH and $ . 6.

Davig
06-26-21, 22:57
First off I am a new member and new to the forum. After running across the site and reading the reviews I decided to jump in feet first!

I had an amazing dream that I went to the Great Spa on 59th Ave and Peoria. It was a very nice and clean location. The ladies were sexy and had amazing bodies. From the moment I walk in the door it was very clear that the menu was wide open for the right price of course. This little sexy Asian invited me to the back by grabbing my cock and leading me to a room. After a short negotiation I decided on the full meal deal at 1. 4. After making out in the rom for a short time she lead me to the shower room, I highly recommend the shower, you can thank me later for that advise! She had me rock hard and it was all I could do to not bust in the shower. While in the shower she made it clear that she liked DATY and that pussy was tasty and tight! After feeling how tight that pussy was I knew I needed to have it! Back in the room for a short body glide and then straight into an amazing BBBJ, once I was hard she popped on a hat and rode me into next week!

I will be repeating soon!How about a name??

JChoi
06-26-21, 23:04
Got off work early mid week and was feeling frisky as the wife was down south with the kids and her friends. Hit up a few UTR's with no availability and then searched on listcrawler with no response. Decided it was off to tops. Got there around 1 pm only to see 2 guys waiting with face masks on and told them enjoy fellas. As I walked out I realized that aloha was owned by the same management company per a few senior mongers here. Aloha is only about 2. 6 miles away from tops or less. Wealked in and it was empty. A petite thin Asian gal (forgot her name) said hey honey have you been here before. I say no but I've been to Tops. Instantly asked if I wanted the hh and I said yes. Led me to the room and I asked if a table shower was available. She grabbed my hand and said yes baby and stuck it down her crotch to make sure I felt her kitty. Table shower was decent with some BBBJ tease and a kick in the booty hole. Didn't make the swirly smack smack with her lips as I was expecting but I totally forgot what her name was but she had some 34 b / c perky tits. We got back to the room and I saw 1-2 other girls show up and say try us next time honey. She asked me how much I had for a tip and I said $. 6. She then proceeded with about 20 minutes of pure BBBJ with some slurping spitting and hand action. Not sure if she was trying to make me nut, but I had popped a blue pill prior and was not cumming anytime soon. I asked if I can smash the f out her. She grabbed the rubber and we went at it, her riding cg and reverse for starters and I end up pounding her doggy until I ask if I can finish in her mouth. She pulled the rubber off and I finished with cim. Pretty awesome service and did not feel rushed. As I was walking out, short mamma son said come back and try 2 girls or next week they will have a new girl coming who is hotttttt babeeeee. . 4 for the room and $. 6 for the services. Might be back if I strike out with my regulars again.

Spice01
06-27-21, 00:14
Its been a while since coming back from overseas and decided to check out the new spa, Aloha. It was mentioned by the mamasan at Top Spa. I saw Ana. A petite and good looking woman. Had a bow on her hair. Already turned on. Paid for the half hour and went in. Asked if I wanted a show but decide to decline that since I was a little cold with the AC on. She began to with sucking on my nipples and it felt good. Worked her way down and started on BBBJ. Damn girl knows how to. Almost busted but kept at it. She put on the covered and rode good. Tight. Got her to lay down and started thrusting while standing on the side. Damn it was hot. After a while I came and felt good. She cleaned up and started chatting. Her English is very good. 23 years old. Got dressed and gave her $160 then left. I might just hang around a little while longer.

Daman1973
06-27-21, 14:45
https://tryst.link/escort/gigabyteme

Has anyone seen her recently? I looked through the forum but no luck. She intrigues me. I love MILF's, and she looks like she has a great body. Her communication is lacking a bit, but I put it off to she's working and busy, which is great. Nothing worse than a provider that jumps to their phone every time it buzzes. What I'm mostly interested in is her service. In her ad she makes a "joke" about how she can be the dirty ***** your momma warned you about, but for some reason I don't think it was a joke. Is she FS (I know, they all are for the right price)? Any intel would be great. I have some free time this coming week and she's no too far from me. Anything would be great!

Daman1973
06-27-21, 14:50
While I'm on here I may as well ask about Great Spa too. I recently relocated to the west side, so I'm trying to become familiar with what's available over here. Is there a better time to hit Great Spa? I'm guessing weekends are busy there, but do they staff up and have more of a selection? Are weekdays slow? Sorry, I just hate going and sitting around for a while and getting a girl that is freshly done with another John.

Thank you all! This forum rocks! I appreciate everyone's input and share my experiences when I have them. I should be posting some reviews in the next few weeks.

Keep pounding!!

JohnLittleDick
06-27-21, 16:59
Came back through the area about 2 months ago, driving through Mesa I decided to take a drive on University Dr. I saw several Massage on the way, none that really interest me until I got close to E University Dr and Power Rd. The Golf Spa and Massage is on the north side of the road and it did not look busy so I stop and went in. I am not a golfer but the name was different so I wanted to see what it had to offer.

I was met by a very cheerful young lady named Chloe, she in nice looking, very slender and tall for most Asian. Paid 60 for 1 hours of massage. Since she was extra nice and blowing me kisses I thought, why wait and waste time. Once in the hall I put my arm around her and she took right to it, I felt her butt and she rub against me. Once in the room, I embraced her and kissed her and she kissed back without covered mouth. She asked what I wanted and I dry humped her and she wanted to know how much? I pulled two bills out and she left with the 2 Ben's. She came back and we removed clothing. I received BBBJ, DATY, F with rain coat. After finally Cumming a little, she cleaned me up. I then played with her since there was still time, I rubbed juniors head against her and she would not allow entry. I did get very close and she did get excided. I thanked Chloe and left her after laying and talking for a while. I asked who some of the other provider were? Chloe went out and came back wtih Diamond, Diamond is a spinner, cute and very talkative. Diamond and I dry humped and I told her I will be back.

A few weeks after, on another trip through the area, I stop by Golf Spa again. I was met by Chloe and asked if Diamond was available. She was, we went in the room and Diamond remembered me so we start playing right away. She wanted to know how much? I told her 2 and she held her hand out. She then went and got my pant and and gave it to me. I took 2 bills out and gave it to her. I got all the good stuff, all BB except the glory hole entry required a rain coat and no ass as she puts it. She is very loud and yells cum deep, cum deep when I was close. I did come deep wearing my rain coat just a little, more a fake than a real cum. I hate rain coats. There was still time so after cleaning I started playing with her, rubbing junior again her hot steaming glory hole. She allow juniors head to go in and she said no further so I stopped. I kept playing wilth her and I could see she was getting very excited again. I finally got in further and further until I was all the way in and we started a wild F'g session again. She was bucking hard adn yelling cum deep, she must have forgotten I did not have a rain coat on and without a rain coat I will cum with a full load and I did. Her eyes and mouth come wide open when I unloaded deep. We just held the position until I regained my composed and moved, She yelled, this will cost you and ran to my pant. She dug through and found nothing, when she left with the 2 bens earlier I move what money I had left to my shoe. I gave her another ben. She got over being mad and we cuddled a while before I left.

Last week, I stop by there again and was met by Chloe. She took me to the room and we commenced to retracing our earlier encounter. Except this time after my fake orgasm and cleaning I played with her and was able to get a BBFS with CIP. With time still available, Chloe laid on top of me and we talked. She is 28 year old and from Taiwan. Diamond left a month ago, she is now in LA. Chloe fell asleep there on top of me for about 10 minutes, I stroked her back and moved her fair from her face and kissed her forehead. I woke her up when my time was up and she walked me out. Be nice to Chloe, she is a sweet heart.

I do not know if I will return, I am a loner, I am a War Monger First before being a Massage Monger.

BlazeJowski
06-27-21, 18:45

Has anyone seen her recently? I looked through the forum but no luck. She intrigues me. I love MILF's, and she looks like she has a great body. Her communication is lacking a bit, but I put it off to she's working and busy, which is great. Nothing worse than a provider that jumps to their phone every time it buzzes. What I'm mostly interested in is her service. In her ad she makes a "joke" about how she can be the dirty ***** your momma warned you about, but for some reason I don't think it was a joke. Is she FS (I know, they all are for the right price)? Any intel would be great. I have some free time this coming week and she's no too far from me. Anything would be great!I've seen her for a couple of years. She recently got back into the business. She used to have a really smokin' body but she's lost a little bit of weight. Still looks good though. Last time I saw her a few months back she seemed really mechanical. The most recent picture is the one with short blue hair. The other pictures she has up there are about 6 to 7 years old. She's a really nice lady but I think some personal issues have taken their toll.

CoqueMeat
06-28-21, 14:06
Unfortunately not recently here. I had seen her once many years ago (maybe 10? Then attempted a repeat and it was like I was talking to a different person with a completely different personality. And not in a good way, so I never tried again. She seemed to drop off the radar for a while but see that she's back with a new look. If her "old" level of service was offered, it was a great time and a definite repeat. We all have our issues and I suspect she's been dealing with some.

Has anyone seen her recently? I looked through the forum but no luck. She intrigues me. I love MILF's, and she looks like she has a great body. Her communication is lacking a bit, but I put it off to she's working and busy, which is great. Nothing worse than a provider that jumps to their phone every time it buzzes. What I'm mostly interested in is her service. In her ad she makes a "joke" about how she can be the dirty ***** your momma warned you about, but for some reason I don't think it was a joke. Is she FS (I know, they all are for the right price)? Any intel would be great. I have some free time this coming week and she's no too far from me. Anything would be great!

Rabbit123
06-28-21, 18:14
For those interested, some of the girls who were at Biltmore Clinic on Thomas and 24th Street in Phoenix have reopened the old Golden Spa (aka W Spa) shop on the corner of Elliot and McClintock in Tempe.

Daman1973
06-28-21, 20:02
For those interested, some of the girls who were at Biltmore Clinic on Thomas and 24th Street in Phoenix have reopened the old Golden Spa (aka W Spa) shop on the corner of Elliot and McClintock in Tempe.Do you know what the damage there is? I'm assuming it's the typical non AMP pricing (house fee +$ for FS). I love me some Latinas, but like a budget friendly place as well. LOL.

Keep pounding!!

JackAZ
06-28-21, 20:38
I am new to this forum and I appreciate all the posts and updates.

After reading reviews for a few days I decided to jump in. I had a dream that I went to Great Spa in Glendale. From the moment I walked in I could tell that it was on for sure. A sexy Petite Asian girl in a see through dress invited me to the back by grabbing my cock and leading me to a room. I opted for the full hour at. 6, after a short negotiation I decided on the full meal deal at 1. 4. She was all over me in the room kiss me and sticking my cock, she stripped me down and lead me to the shower room, I highly recommend the shower! In the shower room as she was washing my body she would stop to suck my dick and licked my ass nicely! She also made it clear she likes DATY by sitting on my face but would not let me finger her.

Back to the room we go, there was no massage of any kind it was straight to sucking me and rubbing her big tits and wet pussy all over me. Once I was fully hard she popped on a cap and rode me hard, I bent her over the table and pounded that pussy until I nutted hard!

I will repeat.

Selasorp
06-29-21, 02:29
For those interested, some of the girls who were at Biltmore Clinic on Thomas and 24th Street in Phoenix have reopened the old Golden Spa (aka W Spa) shop on the corner of Elliot and McClintock in Tempe.Which girls left?

ThatAZDude
06-29-21, 14:13
Anyone know of anything in the far south east valley? San tan valley, Florence, or even queen creek? I've been to quite a few places in Mesa, chandler, and Tempe but looking for something a little closer to home. TIA.

DannySam
06-29-21, 15:10
For those interested, some of the girls who were at Biltmore Clinic on Thomas and 24th Street in Phoenix have reopened the old Golden Spa (aka W Spa) shop on the corner of Elliot and McClintock in Tempe.What usually be the damage in these places for FS?

DannySam
06-29-21, 15:12
I am new to this forum and I appreciate all the posts and updates.

After reading reviews for a few days I decided to jump in. I had a dream that I went to Great Spa in Glendale. From the moment I walked in I could tell that it was on for sure. A sexy Petite Asian girl in a see through dress invited me to the back by grabbing my cock and leading me to a room. I opted for the full hour at. 6, after a short negotiation I decided on the full meal deal at 1. 4. She was all over me in the room kiss me and sticking my cock, she stripped me down and lead me to the shower room, I highly recommend the shower! In the shower room as she was washing my body she would stop to suck my dick and licked my ass nicely! She also made it clear she likes DATY by sitting on my face but would not let me finger her.

Back to the room we go, there was no massage of any kind it was straight to sucking me and rubbing her big tits and wet pussy all over me. Once I was fully hard she popped on a cap and rode me hard, I bent her over the table and pounded that pussy until I nutted hard!

I will repeat.Would you care to share the name of the girl you saw?

RandomphxGuy
06-29-21, 16:39
Has anyone tried this one?

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/203920

Daman1973
06-29-21, 20:09

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/203920The things I have learned on this board. First, provide information, THEN ask for assistance. No one wants to help guys that don't reciprocate. The second thing is search the forum before you ask. The girl you are asking about is WELL reviewed on this board. If you go back a few months I'm sure you'll find something about her. And you may find some new all time favorites along the way. Happy hunting!

Keep pounding!

DrPoon
06-30-21, 02:46
The things I have learned on this board. First, provide information, THEN ask for assistance. No one wants to help guys that don't reciprocate. The second thing is search the forum before you ask. The girl you are asking about is WELL reviewed on this board. If you go back a few months I'm sure you'll find something about her. And you may find some new all time favorites along the way. Happy hunting!

Keep pounding!I am willing to give free advice to all!

Frog41
06-30-21, 03:15
Been out of the game for a while but back at it. Made my way to tops a week back and glad I did. Led back to room by Cece. Payed for hour and then dropped 140 on the dresser. She came back in and immediately got naked and led me to table shower. Teased and pleased. Everything everyone comes to expect here. She was beautiful and built just like I like them. Left very happy and will be back. Finished my dream with bbjcim.

LuvingFully
06-30-21, 14:00

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/203920A search on her name turns up this http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4885-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4723002&highlight=Gabrielle#post4723002.

JackAZ
06-30-21, 23:49
Would you care to share the name of the girl you saw?I asked several times and all she would say is I'm your daytime GF.

KSong92
07-01-21, 13:59
Any reports of this place on Ray and Mc?

Good massage, tons of teasing (more than usual). Allowed me self service but no helping hand.

TY.

ThatAZDude
07-01-21, 19:56
Does anyone know what happened to Bella at dream foot spa in chandler? She used to be my go to for a good massage and handshake. Was a regular there for awhile until I left town for a couple months. Came back and looks like there's new ownership there. Remodeled on the inside with new girls. I stopped in and was able to get more than the standard handshake at the end, but none of the girls compare to Bella. Curious if anyone has intel where she went off to. Thanks.

TravelinMonger
07-02-21, 10:03
I asked several times and all she would say is I'm your daytime GF.It has to be amy. What was she wearing?

When I saw her, Amy had a black and red one piece with no shoulder straps.

TravelinMonger
07-02-21, 10:48
I asked several times and all she would say is I'm your daytime GF.LOL. She didn't tell you. Cause you didn't tip her well.

Try to drop another $40 and see how it goes. I actually met one of them outside for a date on Tuesday before she left. We exchanged numbers and she'll be back soon. Most likely you saw Bobo who has a white see-through skirt.

JackAZ
07-02-21, 18:02
LOL. She didn't tell you. Cause you didn't tip her well.

Try to drop another $40 and see how it goes. I actually met one of them outside for a date on Tuesday before she left. We exchanged numbers and she'll be back soon. Most likely you saw Bobo who has a white see-through skirt.I tipped her. 4 after, I let her know it was there for her. Yes she wore a white see through skirt, the other girl there also had white skirt.

SuperBad69
07-02-21, 23:08
Went to Aloha today and spent time with Anna. She is 4'11, about 80 pounds. But nice little ass and boobs, very pretty. Talked a bit too much but was very friendly and pleasant. I had the usual great time here. I actually have had more fun my two times here than I've had at tops. Anyway, Anna is definitely a must see if you want a petite, spinner.

BerryGood
07-03-21, 00:38
This old man has been to a lot of massage parlor and have always seen that asian, latinas, and indians have their place. Today, for me that changed. Decide to go to Aloha since I saw review for it. I have been out for a while and needed to get back to the hobby. I wanted to see Anna but she was busy but I was told that they had a new girl, a latina girl, Melisa. I was shocked and excited. I payed the house fee for the hour and went in. That is where I met Melisa. Short like most latinas but had a huge rack. Daddy liked a lot. She asked if I wanted a show and said yes. Took of my clothes and led to it. This place is nicer than most places. The shower was great. Gliding body to body. Flipped and the suck. It felt good. She is good. Finished the shower and went back to the room, she told me to put the $160 tip on the counter, I did. No point of arguing. Damn, full on make out session began. We got hot and heavy. She knows how to. She has a big booty that you bounce on the mirror. Switch and got on top of her and didn't last long and finished. So good. This old man is back on the horse and was not disappointed. She cleaned up and gave me a light massage. Great convo. English is great. I was able to understand. Finished and dress then left. What a great night to be back at this.

Uboatct
07-03-21, 14:51
I'll be visiting early next week just for 1 night. Moping to have some free time around Chandler to get a quick and quality massage. I'll be able to RTFF I hope before I arrive, but if there's any good suggestions people want to toss out, I'd be appreciative.

TravelinMonger
07-03-21, 16:04
I'll be visiting early next week just for 1 night. Moping to have some free time around Chandler to get a quick and quality massage. I'll be able to RTFF I hope before I arrive, but if there's any good suggestions people want to toss out, I'd be appreciative.I've had the best luck at The Great Spa.

SuperBad69
07-03-21, 21:10
This old man has been to a lot of massage parlor and have always seen that asian, latinas, and indians have their place. Today, for me that changed. Decide to go to Aloha since I saw review for it. I have been out for a while and needed to get back to the hobby. I wanted to see Anna but she was busy but I was told that they had a new girl, a latina girl, Melisa. I was shocked and excited. I payed the house fee for the hour and went in. That is where I met Melisa. Short like most latinas but had a huge rack. Daddy liked a lot. She asked if I wanted a show and said yes. Took of my clothes and led to it. This place is nicer than most places. The shower was great. Gliding body to body. Flipped and the suck. It felt good. She is good. Finished the shower and went back to the room, she told me to put the $160 tip on the counter, I did. No point of arguing. Damn, full on make out session began. We got hot and heavy. She knows how to. She has a big booty that you bounce on the mirror. Switch and got on top of her and didn't last long and finished. So good. This old man is back on the horse and was not disappointed. She cleaned up and gave me a light massage. Great convo. English is great. I was able to understand. Finished and dress then left. What a great night to be back at this.That must be who I saw walking back from the table shower. I thought she didn't look Asian and she had a huge ass and tits. I might have to go back this weekend.

WhoMe111
07-04-21, 09:33
I'll be visiting early next week just for 1 night. Moping to have some free time around Chandler to get a quick and quality massage. I'll be able to RTFF I hope before I arrive, but if there's any good suggestions people want to toss out, I'd be appreciative.Someone suggested Great Spa. That is on the far west side. As for Chandler Top Spa in Mesa is a sister location to Great. Also Aloha has had good reviews lately.

DatyDan
07-05-21, 09:47
Any reports of this place on Ray and Mc?

Good massage, tons of teasing (more than usual). Allowed me self service but no helping hand.

TY.Good massage but also have got nothing extra, asked and was told they don't. They will tease you and have you thinking there's more but nope. Anna or Annie does give a nice massage and teasing and there was a new one a few weeks back went by the name of Melissa. With Melissa got an ok massage and tease but nothing more, pity as she is cute. Last time there got in and 10 minutes later the floodgates opened and within 15 minutes doorbell went off twice, then right before time up two more dudes show up, these guys were sitting on the couch when I left. Should have told them if you want release go down the road to Dream or H&W or if your into older poontang hit the place next to Fry's.

WhiteSun777
07-05-21, 13:12
In my dream, I found myself wandering around tops again yesterday. It was busy as usual and I can tell there's a lot of fireworks going off. Had to wait for the shower so she gave me a quick massage. It wasn't horrible at least she didn't pretend to just touch me while killing time. Once in the shower room, she quickly got into her birthday suit and rinsed out the mat (she even lifted it up a few times) so that's good. Maggie has a nice huge set of smoke bombs, they feel somewhat natural but I'm certain they're homemade. She started rubbing them all over which felt good then proceeded with her vacuuming. No joke, it really felt like someone was using a small vacuum on my back. Not exactly my cup of tea but it's different. She then proceeded to clean my firecracker real good.

On the flip, she does the same, rubbing her greatest assets all over. She then proceeded to clean my roman candle real good. Back to the room she made sure I wanted the works. I lay back and she started tiny kisses all over, also made sure my nips were forgotten. Eventually she got to work on my roman candle again, not the greatest but can't complain. I got to play with her smoke bombs some more and they felt real good with some huge eraser nips.

On to the main course, she wanted mish even though I was hoping she would climb on. There's a bit of over acting on her part, granted I know they're all acting but at least I can pretend but it's tough with all the background noise. She really wanted me to shoot out my fireworks but it's not happening. We switched to doggy and it's the same. After who knows how long I was sweating like a dog and pretty much done. She'll try to finish me manually but that's not happening either. I give her credit, she tried everything on her part, even did more cleaning on my roman candle. Nada. I guess I got spoiled last time with Daisy, she was providing a GFE and sadly this is not the case here.

The hour went by fast and I just called it quits. She cleaned me up and got a water. To my surprise, the manager came in I guess she heard (or didn't hear) any fireworks going for me. She's really nice and tried to convince me to go with another girl. I wish I brought more funds but I was done. Then I woke up from my dream.

Heel Lover
07-05-21, 13:19
Good massage but also have got nothing extra, asked and was told they don't. They will tease you and have you thinking there's more but nope. Anna or Annie does give a nice massage and teasing and there was a new one a few weeks back went by the name of Melissa. With Melissa got an ok massage and tease but nothing more, pity as she is cute. Last time there got in and 10 minutes later the floodgates opened and within 15 minutes doorbell went off twice, then right before time up two more dudes show up, these guys were sitting on the couch when I left. Should have told them if you want release go down the road to Dream or H&W or if your into older poontang hit the place next to Fry's.Just searched tianmei massage. Sounds interesting if massage is good (even without an ending). How is pymt handled. Contact less only or normal (cash at end). I like the more inexpensive therapeutic massages with no memberships required (would never go to a massage envy and listen to a speech regarding a membership after! But I wouldn't use a card at a place I wasn't sure of. I rarely use cards anywhere. I have seen contact less pymts only a lot at some places (restaurant pick up even-we had gift cards so didn't matter) and hoping that goes away. An option of course is fine. But as only pymt option it is a no go for me.

I wouldn't want to call a place for this? Haha.

Thanks.

Also side note have been to 90210 in Chandler -last year and don't plan on returning. Anyone been to this place and 90210? I'm assuming this place is better, but hopefully it doesn't just "sound" better.

Hand135
07-05-21, 15:08
I saw Bryce today in my dream for her "new client 30 minutes meet and greet for $". She was probably 1 o years older than her pics and larger. The massage was for 15 minutes before flip and it was good. She was topless the whole time with her huge naturals. After the flip lot of teasing and I played with her boobs. I expected a handshake to finish but she gave me a boob job which was a surprise. Overall good experience. I just wish she was younger for me to repeat. She said he has a VIP menu for repeats. Curious to see what it is.

P.S. This is my first review. I've seen a few others before but never reviewed them. I want to contribute and not just look up for reviews here. Will post them soon.

Her ad: https://phoenix.rubratings.com/153212.

JohnLittleDick
07-06-21, 01:16
In case you head to Flagstaff AZ.

Visited Massage right next to Subway in Flagstaff Az on Butler just of I 40.

A waste of time, terrible massage, no touch. Only allowed to slap butt, provider give covered BJ in 69 position but tries to stick her ass in your mouth. Only allow F--k while standing along side table with hands behind my back. I just quit and left.

Subway being right next door makes it awkward as families are in line to order their food as you stroll by them and head into massage parlor.

I did not get the providers name.

Just knock out a knot hole in your fence and have at it before trying "AAA Massage".

WR / WHR MNGR.

BeaconBoy
07-07-21, 02:06
Came back through the area about 2 months ago, driving through Mesa I decided to take a drive on University Dr. I saw several Massage on the way, none that really interest me until I got close to E University Dr and Power Rd. The Golf Spa and Massage is on the north side of the road and it did not look busy so I stop and went in. I am not a golfer but the name was different so I wanted to see what it had to offer.

I was met by a very cheerful young lady named Chloe, she in nice looking, very slender and tall for most Asian. Paid 60 for 1 hours of massage. Since she was extra nice and blowing me kisses I thought, why wait and waste time. Once in the hall I put my arm around her and she took right to it, I felt her butt and she rub against me. Once in the room, I embraced her and kissed her and she kissed back without covered mouth. She asked what I wanted and I dry humped her and she wanted to know how much? I pulled two bills out and she left with the 2 Ben's. She came back and we removed clothing. I received BBBJ, DATY, F with rain coat. After finally Cumming a little, she cleaned me up. I then played with her since there was still time, I rubbed juniors head against her and she would not allow entry. I did get very close and she did get excided. I thanked Chloe and left her after laying and talking for a while. I asked who some of the other provider were? Chloe went out and came back wtih Diamond, Diamond is a spinner, cute and very talkative. Diamond and I dry humped and I told her I will be back.
Motivated by the above post I paid a visit to Golf Spa, its on the left side when you approach power from E. University just before the light. Paid the 0. 5 for 45 min, rooms clean with mirror and doors. A 35+ lady, good looking curvy with man made assets came and asked me to remove and lied down, having read the review I was waiting for action. When she returned I started hugging her to which she kissed and asked you want pong pong, I said yes and with broken English said I have periods and I'm no good and I will send someone else, then came the beauty 'Lucy' she is like 5'3 curvy and hot looking. Best part is no man made all natural C. I had only 1 Ben to which she said no shower only pong pong, I sheepishly said yes and she got into action. She let me touch and play and gave a good CBJ and climbed on top, then mish and doggy and finished with hand. I tipped her another 20 . Total damage was 170. Will definitely repeat with Lucy with shower. BTW there is no Chloe or diamond, was told they quit.

BeaconBoy
07-07-21, 02:19
While I'm on here I may as well ask about Great Spa too. I recently relocated to the west side, so I'm trying to become familiar with what's available over here. Is there a better time to hit Great Spa? I'm guessing weekends are busy there, but do they staff up and have more of a selection? Are weekdays slow? Sorry, I just hate going and sitting around for a while and getting a girl that is freshly done with another John.

Thank you all! This forum rocks! I appreciate everyone's input and share my experiences when I have them. I should be posting some reviews in the next few weeks.

Keep pounding!!Visited GreatSpa on my return trip from Phoenix to Vegas, I was greeted by Mimi at the door paid the 60 for the hr and she asked for shower, I said yes. Mimi who greeted was my therapist. Chinese, tall like 5'7, she has a face of a Chinese and Native Indian mix, cute and good looking, Bs are of 36 C. Gave a nice shower with spl attention to front and back doors. She didn't let me kiss but let touch all over her but kept insisting no bites. Started with a nice BBBJ in the shower itself, with the same hoisted pole took me to the room and dried me and started with another round of BBBJ, then 69 . Then she rode me, nice, steady with good real involvement. I think she got into the mood and asked me to DATY, it was nice sweet one with light Bush, I hit the spot in 5 min and she was getting stiff and with loud moan she orgasmed, not sure if its fake but I would like to think its real. Then we did a doggy and I was showing no signs of bursting so finished in hand with tight cuddling, rubbing, ball scratching, licking and finally kiss on the lips. Righ after I burst she offered the mouth wash which was in the room itseld with washbasin. She cleaned me with hot towel and by now it was 45 min over, I thought that's it. She told me to lie down and gave me a massage for 15 min, not great but good to relax after an intense session. Damage was 0. 22. When I was dressed up she brought her other friends and introduced. I haven't experienced this before. They greeted with smile and kiss. Summer and Eva, both must be like 37+ with hot artificial racks and good looking. I said next time and walked out. Mimi ran and gave three more bottles for my trip to Vegas. Must visit for anyone.

RichardCranium
07-07-21, 13:38
There were two providers I saw a couple of times that I've lost track of.

There was a very busty ebony gal that worked a bunch of the west side places. Nina I think. She was pierced up top. She was everywhere. USA Spa, Worked off Peoria and the I17, down on camelback. She didn't last anywhere more than five or six months. Never knew where she'd pop up.

There was another older African American gal that worked in one of the places off Glendale Ave. She was there forever. Dreads. Also haven't seen her in awhile either.

Anyone know where either are working now?

Kurby
07-07-21, 16:17
Is there anywhere in Gilbert or Chandler with a table shower?

Kurby
07-07-21, 16:48
Went to Massage H&W a twice in the past 2 months. Both times I went I was trying to get with Marissa but she was busy both times so I was matched up with the generic AMP 40's Asian lady that I could not get the name of. Not super ugly or anything just a solid 5/10. Massage is nice and relaxing. Unfortunately she does keep you covered pretty much the whole time, she does the whole cover one side of my ass while massaging the other and then switching. Would be nice if she just took it off. There is some nice teasing of the ass and she does brush the boys multiple times in a row so you know it's on purpose. On the flip she does the sensual rubbing of the stomach getting lower and lower until she is brushing my dick a few times. Then she goes to the legs, again keeping one side covered while doing the other side and then switching. She does rub high up into the groin which I like. She then starts rubbing my belly lower and lower then lowers the towel, she gives me a solid handjob. She lowers the lights at some point to where I can barely see anything.

You guys got any tips to last longer? It takes me like less than 2 minutes to cum. The one time I went they out me in a room and said it would be a 10 minutes wait. So I get naked and rubbed one out really quick while waiting. Still only lasted like 2 minutes once she started the HJ. Wish I could enjoy it a bit oonger.

Overall this place offers a textbook AMP experience. No trying to upsell or anything like that. You get a nice massage and a nice HJ. . 60 door fee for an hour and I tip. 40 or. 50 depending on how it went. You won't get more than a HJ.

I've heard Marissa will let her tits out so that's why I've been trying to get hsr, she seems to be the only attractive person there.

Gold coast
07-07-21, 17:25
Is there anywhere in Gilbert or Chandler with a table shower?Not that I know of for the last 5 years. The last one I knew of got shut down pretty quick. There are several with stand up showers.

MrRichard
07-07-21, 18:50
So I went to check out the revitalized Massage W with the promise of Latin flavors to be enjoyed. Sadly I was disappointed immensely. A much older mammasan answered, lead me to the room and I got undressed. Turns out she was the only one working.

Took the massage, nothing to complain about there, very nice and helpful.

Other services offered, I declined.

She did say another girl was supposed to be there, but she didn't show up yet (this trip was at 4 p so not sure when she was supposed to "start".

Alan2020
07-07-21, 19:30
A friend of mine went to Aloha spa and had Melissa for massage. He paid for 45 minutes. Std fee of $50. He said Melissa was a Latina. Doesn't have a great face but has big boltons and big cheeks in the back. Look wise a 6 or 7. But she makes up for it with a great attitude.

At the table shower, the friend said that she was very sweet, slow and caring. She took her time cleaning and taking care of all his body parts. She was a very good kisser and fun to be with in general. Back in the room, unlike the Asian masseuses, she takes her time to really take care of all your needs. She doesn't rush out of there by having you come as soon as possible. She even spent 10 minutes after the deed was over to complete the entire 45 minute session. Std donation.

She is from CA. But will be in AZ at least for a few months.

TravelinMonger
07-07-21, 20:55
Visited GreatSpa on my return trip from Phoenix to Vegas, I was greeted by Mimi at the door paid the 60 for the hr and she asked for shower, I said yes. Mimi who greeted was my therapist. Chinese, tall like 5'7, she has a face of a Chinese and Native Indian mix, cute and good looking, Bs are of 36 C. Gave a nice shower with spl attention to front and back doors. She didn't let me kiss but let touch all over her but kept insisting no bites. Started with a nice BBBJ in the shower itself, with the same hoisted pole took me to the room and dried me and started with another round of BBBJ, then 69 . Then she rode me, nice, steady with good real involvement. I think she got into the mood and asked me to DATY, it was nice sweet one with light Bush, I hit the spot in 5 min and she was getting stiff and with loud moan she orgasmed, not sure if its fake but I would like to think its real. Then we did a doggy and I was showing no signs of bursting so finished in hand with tight cuddling, rubbing, ball scratching, licking and finally kiss on the lips. Righ after I burst she offered the mouth wash which was in the room itseld with washbasin. She cleaned me with hot towel and by now it was 45 min over, I thought that's it. She told me to lie down and gave me a massage for 15 min, not great but good to relax after an intense session. Damage was 0. 22. When I was dressed up she brought her other friends and introduced. I haven't experienced this before. They greeted with smile and kiss. Summer and Eva, both must be like 37+ with hot artificial racks and good looking. I said next time and walked out. Mimi ran and gave three more bottles for my trip to Vegas. Must visit for anyone.Nicely done!! Wait till Amy comes back in a week or so. She will blow you away. Be kind and she opens up like a flower.

DaveMan69
07-08-21, 01:00
So I went to check out the revitalized Massage W with the promise of Latin flavors to be enjoyed. Sadly I was disappointed immensely. A much older mammasan answered, lead me to the room and I got undressed. Turns out she was the only one working.

Took the massage, nothing to complain about there, very nice and helpful.

Other services offered, I declined.

She did say another girl was supposed to be there, but she didn't show up yet (this trip was at 4 p so not sure when she was supposed to "start".I, too, was intrigued by recent reports of Latinas at W. I dropped by Tuesday afternoon and was also metby the ancient mamasan. Nina was her name and I asked if anyone else was available. She said yes and I asked to meet her as I was only on a recon mission at this time. Out came a much younger Latina with nice tits and fairly cute face. She said her name was Joanna.

No not Joanna from Avalon. I was certainly intrigued but wasn't ready to pull the trigger at that very moment so I had to pass but plan on going back to try and catch her next time as she told me her schedule. I'd like to see who else is available besides the old hag. But it seems like there are options there if you get there at the right time. Happy hunting!

SpaSearcher
07-08-21, 11:49
Went to Massage H&W a twice in the past 2 months. Both times I went I was trying to get with Marissa but she was busy both times so I was matched up with the generic AMP 40's Asian lady that I could not get the name of. Not super ugly or anything just a solid 5/10. Massage is nice and relaxing. Unfortunately she does keep you covered pretty much the whole time, she does the whole cover one side of my ass while massaging the other and then switching. Would be nice if she just took it off. There is some nice teasing of the ass and she does brush the boys multiple times in a row so you know it's on purpose. On the flip she does the sensual rubbing of the stomach getting lower and lower until she is brushing my dick a few times. Then she goes to the legs, again keeping one side covered while doing the other side and then switching. She does rub high up into the groin which I like. She then starts rubbing my belly lower and lower then lowers the towel, she gives me a solid handjob. She lowers the lights at some point to where I can barely see anything.

You guys got any tips to last longer? It takes me like less than 2 minutes to cum. The one time I went they out me in a room and said it would be a 10 minutes wait. So I get naked and rubbed one out really quick while waiting. Still only lasted like 2 minutes once she started the HJ. Wish I could enjoy it a bit oonger.

Overall this place offers a textbook AMP experience. No trying to upsell or anything like that. You get a nice massage and a nice HJ. . 60 door fee for an hour and I tip. 40 or. 50 depending on how it went. You won't get more than a HJ.

I've heard Marissa will let her tits out so that's why I've been trying to get hsr, she seems to be the only attractive person there.You may want to try doing some kegel exercises frequently, look up some videos on routines, etc they are easy to do and help in a lot of ways.

HornyGrandpa
07-08-21, 16:38
You may want to try doing some kegel exercises frequently, look up some videos on routines, etc they are easy to do and help in a lot of ways.When they put on the oil and start it's more like a minute for me to blast.

Daman1973
07-08-21, 16:40
Visited GreatSpa on my return trip from Phoenix to Vegas, I was greeted by Mimi at the door paid the 60 for the hr and she asked for shower, I said yes. Mimi who greeted was my therapist. Chinese, tall like 5'7, she has a face of a Chinese and Native Indian mix, cute and good looking, Bs are of 36 C. Gave a nice shower with spl attention to front and back doors. She didn't let me kiss but let touch all over her but kept insisting no bites. Started with a nice BBBJ in the shower itself, with the same hoisted pole took me to the room and dried me and started with another round of BBBJ, then 69 . Then she rode me, nice, steady with good real involvement. I think she got into the mood and asked me to DATY, it was nice sweet one with light Bush, I hit the spot in 5 min and she was getting stiff and with loud moan she orgasmed, not sure if its fake but I would like to think its real. Then we did a doggy and I was showing no signs of bursting so finished in hand with tight cuddling, rubbing, ball scratching, licking and finally kiss on the lips. Righ after I burst she offered the mouth wash which was in the room itseld with washbasin. She cleaned me with hot towel and by now it was 45 min over, I thought that's it. She told me to lie down and gave me a massage for 15 min, not great but good to relax after an intense session. Damage was 0. 22. When I was dressed up she brought her other friends and introduced. I haven't experienced this before. They greeted with smile and kiss. Summer and Eva, both must be like 37+ with hot artificial racks and good looking. I said next time and walked out. Mimi ran and gave three more bottles for my trip to Vegas. Must visit for anyone.Great review, thank you so much!! I'll be visiting soon and will post my review. I may wait until Amy returns. I've read amazing things about her. Any other suggestions, best time to visit, who to see, etc?

PhillyFan45
07-08-21, 19:20
When they put on the oil and start it's more like a minute for me to blast.Try thinking about baseball as they're rubbing your bat.

Cheffro
07-08-21, 19:36
Recently moved over to Peoria, visited Great Spa a couple times, one amazing and one average. Any suggestions for other good places to hit up in this area?Looking to find some places with table showers, Great Spa really sold me on that. PM or respond here, thanks in advance.

DatyDan
07-09-21, 01:12
Looking to find some places with table showers, Great Spa really sold me on that. PM or respond here, thanks in advance.Peoria Spa down the road to the west has a table shower but I haven't been there in several months. Not the same level of service you'll get at Great Spa but enjoyable. When I was there in the evening be aware that there is a bar next door and always smokers out front, during the day there is an optical place on the other side of it that keeps vertical blinds half open so if you want to be discreet it seems to be better to go after the optics place closes.

Dkuym1
07-09-21, 11:58
A few reports regarding Angel Spa (I think) where services were similar to Tops without the crowds. Sounds like my kinda place but I'm confused about location and true name of the place. Someone I know is going out of town this weekend and I'd like to make the most of it. Would rather do something mid-week than weekend for sure but this is the setup for me. Can someone PM me and advise? Thanks.

Lurker Man
07-09-21, 14:52
Looking to find some places with table showers, Great Spa really sold me on that. PM or respond here, thanks in advance.I will honestly just do a Google map search for table shower massage when I'm in a new area. I have had decent luck. I'll look at if they close late-that's another good sign. Sometimes a mediocre rating is a good sign, depending on the reviews. If the bad reviews are mostly women complaining about service, or men saying that they were offered service, then the good reviews are vaguely hinting, I'll be curious enough to TOFTT.

Phx42
07-09-21, 17:24
I came across this one on Thervo, https://thervo.com/az/surprise/massage/bodyfit-spa.

Does anyone have any information on her? If so, please DM me.

Thanks!!

AzLionsFan01
07-09-21, 18:35
A few reports regarding Angel Spa (I think) where services were similar to Tops without the crowds. Sounds like my kinda place but I'm confused about location and true name of the place. Someone I know is going out of town this weekend and I'd like to make the most of it. Would rather do something mid-week than weekend for sure but this is the setup for me. Can someone PM me and advise? Thanks.Golf Spa. University and Power Rd.

Davig
07-09-21, 19:24
Golf Spa. University and Power Rd.Or Aloha on Broadway, all 3 the same.

ScottieHottie2
07-09-21, 19:34
Scheduling for this weekend sometime, hoping to remember some awesome dreams.

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/41877/

skeetm
07-10-21, 01:07
Gentlemen (loosely applied)*😅.

Apologies for the late response and a long report on my recent activities, I took a long break even prior to CoVid from the sport, new house and new area, plus I needed to take care of me, the big "C" will wreck you. So on Monday, 4 July I drove to Mesa, from Tucson, yes I know, why? It's a long story. I've been reading through the reports so I thought, "Hell why not". But if I'm driving, I'm making this worth my while. My first dream stop was Country Spa, Cici was the only one working. She held my*hand and asked if I've been here before? "Of course" was my response and I rattled off a name from RM pre-pandemic days. In the room I undressed, sat the tip on the counter and laid on the table naked, she asked if I wanted a table shower, I suggested after unless she was really up to it. She whispered afterwards. * I received a mediocre back rub, within 15 minutes I was off to dreamland, unbeknownst to me Cici removed her top and was massaging me with those beautiful breast*🥳*she asked me flip, I pointed to the tip, and the dress dropped to the floor, I reach for the condom slide it under the pillow (yes, I bring my own), so after some foreplay BBJ, DATY and 69 I slipped the raincoat on and she mounted me for reverse cg before spinning around for cg, multiple positions available, I finished in doggie. * The only downside of this dream is that her love box is a little loose. *Kegel exercises would help her. However, she smelled and tasted clean, I'd return if there was another option, she's very sweet, kind and responsive to foreplay.

Moving on I headed south to Top Spa not Tops. Was met by a lovely mamasan, she introduced me to a tight little spinner in a red see through nighty*😍*I never heard the name because I couldn't stop drooling and staring, first time here and it wasn't a let down at all. A dream I didn't want to wake from. Mamasan asked if she knew me, I said yes, just with shorter hair and no beard. She grabbed my ass and whispered, "Have fun". Table shower was incredible and the room, well enough has been dreamt about this place here to say the least. I was in heaven!*Mamasan suggested 4 hands next time, I countered with I'd be interested in 6 with a wink, she replied with maybe just 2 hands then, I smiled and stated I may never leave 🥰. We laughed and she handed me some water and I walked out.

From there I got on University and headed EAST, yep I needed some Golf lessons. There was a lot of activity down past the smoke shop so I hung in the BK parking lot for a few minutes until they were done loading the cars at the other end. For those who've never taken Golf lessons, it's in a very small, like 6 businesses, all very open area. I'm digressing, sorry. I enter and greeted by a fairly attractive mamasan late 40's. I ask if 60 minutes is ok, she ask for the payment and introduces me to Cherry, very attractive 30 ish yr old Chinese woman wearing a black and red rose teddy, the day keeps getting better and better. I undress with her in the room and we walk to the table shower area, same dream as Top Spa, making sure each area is super clean, she did a little nuru slide, nothing like the soapies in Japan or Thailand, but it got all the blood flowing and my little'soldier was at attention and ready to follow orders, on the flip a little BBJ just to tease, cleans me up, dries me off and we walk to the room naked together, I got to say I love dreams. Once in the room full menu and foreplay begins, BBJ (like 30 seconds if that) DATY until she came, I let her rest and went right back at it for round two with her 🌮. She was very responsive. Multiple position with me unable to finish wearing the rain coat, she tried her best with her hands, that was a no go, we were over our time with no knock or warning from mamasan. Another quick shower (lots of oil), and dressed. As I was dressing, another golf student came in, so there was another woman working, not bad looking all in black and taller.

I'm planning another writing tour later this week, not a threepete. I'm in shape but I'm a few decades past 20. 🤣

**So the way I roll, I always go for the hour, I put the tip in plain sight, the going rate. It's been the same rate since I began this hobby, I only frequent those that offer a full menu. I bring my own condoms and lube. I hate when they leave the room. If I want a "massage" I will hit a legit place, I have a place in Tucson that I go to every Wednesday for bodywork. Now a question for my northern explorers, is there a place in the area that is a full co-ed spa?? In Japan and Korea they had health spas with massage, steam sauna, dry sauna, hot and cold pools and a restaurant. Any help will do. I am free to answer any question and to help. All those that came before me, I've read the reports, so please go back 50 or so pages and read there's a ton of info.

*Disclaimer, the above publication was written after I consumed a few edibles, and smoked a Sasquatch pre-roll. I cannot be held liable for anything above as this is a work of fiction, a part of my short story erotica. Each session was $$ even.

Daman1973
07-10-21, 03:04
Scheduling for this weekend sometime, hoping to remember some awesome dreams.

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/41877/Please let us know how it goes. I've been so curious about MF but haven't heard much about it on here. I'm assuming it's pretty good and you guys are just keeping your lips sealed so they don't get overrun. LOL.

Rabbit123
07-10-21, 14:42
Please let us know how it goes. I've been so curious about MF but haven't heard much about it on here. I'm assuming it's pretty good and you guys are just keeping your lips sealed so they don't get overrun. LOL.Well, anything is possible, but mf's reputation is as a website where the girls lure in those seeking more than a massage with a wink and a nod. Then, they underdeliver.

SuperBad69
07-10-21, 14:52
I went there Aloha today and this time Melissa was my masseuse. Wow! Far and away the best experience I've ever had at a massage parlor. I actually paid double after the table shower to go twice because I could tell from that I was going to be good. Plus her body insane. Nice man mades and a big, round ass. She was honestly better then most escorts I've been with. I definitely will be seeing her again!

ScottieHottie2
07-10-21, 16:08
Please let us know how it goes. I've been so curious about MF but haven't heard much about it on here. I'm assuming it's pretty good and you guys are just keeping your lips sealed so they don't get overrun. LOL.It's really hit or miss. You've got to get them to warm up to you LOL. Most of them only offer the handshake at the end but that's good enough for me after an amazing massage. Zoey is new so hopefully it goes well.

CuteSpiderPig
07-10-21, 18:54
I went there Aloha today and this time Melissa was my masseuse. Wow! Far and away the best experience I've ever had at a massage parlor. I actually paid double after the table shower to go twice because I could tell from that I was going to be good. Plus her body insane. Nice man mades and a big, round ass. She was honestly better then most escorts I've been with. I definitely will be seeing her again!Is the the Aloha Spa in Glendale off of Glendale Ave?

Jrcnr
07-11-21, 02:30
Is the the Aloha Spa in Glendale off of Glendale Ave?No its not in Glendale. Its in Mesa on Broadway.

DatyDan
07-11-21, 12:47
Is the the Aloha Spa in Glendale off of Glendale Ave?Yes, Aloha in Glendale is at 5414 W. Glendale. Aloha in Mesa is on Broadway just east of Extension, north side of street next to Auto Zone. And last but probably the least is Aloha in Youngtown on Alabama street. Have not been to Glendale Aloha, just doesn't grab my interest.

DFulton69
07-11-21, 13:03
It's really hit or miss. You've got to get them to warm up to you LOL. Most of them only offer the handshake at the end but that's good enough for me after an amazing massage. Zoey is new so hopefully it goes well.She's listed as the owner of this place that's been around awhile.

https://www.massageelegance.com/

Probably using MF to drum up more business.

Rlang4059
07-11-21, 17:19
I went there Aloha today and this time Melissa was my masseuse. Wow! Far and away the best experience I've ever had at a massage parlor. I actually paid double after the table shower to go twice because I could tell from that I was going to be good. Plus her body insane. Nice man mades and a big, round ass. She was honestly better then most escorts I've been with. I definitely will be seeing her again!What was the total damage here?

SuperBad69
07-12-21, 01:25
What was the total damage here?60 room fee plus 320. I tipped too after because she deserved it.

Lurker Man
07-12-21, 07:01
60 room fee plus 320. I tipped too after because she deserved it.Just to clarify, it was 60 room fee plus the rate of 160,2 times? Not a rate of 320, right?

KChing
07-12-21, 08:14
I went there Aloha today and this time Melissa was my masseuse. Wow! Far and away the best experience I've ever had at a massage parlor. I actually paid double after the table shower to go twice because I could tell from that I was going to be good. Plus her body insane. Nice man mades and a big, round ass. She was honestly better then most escorts I've been with. I definitely will be seeing her again!I'm going to be in Phoenix this week and would love to try Melissa out.

NightFuryAZ
07-12-21, 09:56
https://phoenix.rubratings.com/234250

Found this RR post and hit up the number on the ad. I was told to send a verification amount of. 5 . I never send money before a meet but this time I wanted to try and see what lies ahead and paid the money. I was told to meet at a particular address where I awaited close to 30 minutes to no avail. I tried messaging and calling the person but she was unavailable. I drove back almost the entire way while she texted me and asked me to come back and that she missed the text.

I went back thinking to have a good time, but after reaching at the place she asked me to pay the money before online and that she doesn't accept cash payment late in the night. I paid $ . 8 and then received a payment declined message from a different number and not from the app that I used to send the money. She blamed me for wasting her time and asked me to send her money again. I checked with the application and ensured the transaction was successful but she completely played me and still wanted me to pay her even more money. Overall it was a total sham and I lost about $$ . 3 which I am never going to see. Beware fellow mongers. This is a total scam.

ZtMger
07-12-21, 10:44
Have you not learned yet my guy, have you not read any of the forums that strictly say NEVER send $ prior to meeting and that anyone that asks for $ up front is going to scam you? . fool me twice shame on me (you in this case) Seriously tho, 230 snaps gone like a fart in the wind! Zero sympathy.

Found this RR post and hit up the number on the ad. I was told to send a verification amount of. 5 . I never send money before a meet but this time I wanted to try and see what lies ahead and paid the money. I was told to meet at a particular address where I awaited close to 30 minutes to no avail. I tried messaging and calling the person but she was unavailable. I drove back almost the entire way while she texted me and asked me to come back and that she missed the text.

I went back thinking to have a good time, but after reaching at the place she asked me to pay the money before online and that she doesn't accept cash payment late in the night. I paid $ . 8 and then received a payment declined message from a different number and not from the app that I used to send the money. She blamed me for wasting her time and asked me to send her money again. I checked with the application and ensured the transaction was successful but she completely played me and still wanted me to pay her even more money. Overall it was a total sham and I lost about $$ . 3 which I am never going to see. Beware fellow mongers. This is a total scam.

SpaSearcher
07-12-21, 10:47
Have you not learned yet my guy, have you not read any of the forums that strictly say NEVER send $ prior to meeting and that anyone that asks for $ up front is going to scam you? . fool me twice shame on me (you in this case) Seriously tho, 230 snaps gone like a fart in the wind! Zero sympathy.For real, if you still lose money after all the warnings then I got nothing for you.

Jamesj
07-12-21, 12:02

Have you not learned yet my guy, have you not read any of the forums that strictly say NEVER send $ prior to meeting and that anyone that asks for $ up front is going to scam you? . fool me twice shame on me (you in this case) Seriously tho, 230 snaps gone like a fart in the wind! Zero sympathy.
For real, if you still lose money after all the warnings then I got nothing for you.He wanted to get fucked, and that's exactly what happened.

Reposting advice I've given numerous times" never ever pay a provider until your dick is crammed up their pussy, or rammed down their throat.

JamesJ.

Kester Diamond
07-12-21, 13:08

I went back thinking to have a good time, but after reaching at the place she asked me to pay the money before online and that she doesn't accept cash payment late in the night. I paid $ . 8 and then received a payment declined message from a different number and not from the app that I used to send the money. She blamed me for wasting her time and asked me to send her money again. I checked with the application and ensured the transaction was successful but she completely played me and still wanted me to pay her even more money. Overall it was a total sham and I lost about $$ . 3 which I am never going to see. Beware fellow mongers. This is a total scam.I mean, you knew you were getting scammed so you doubled down?

Note to all members.

Don't pay money ahead of time.

Vivid Dream
07-12-21, 19:08
He wanted to get fucked, and that's exactly what happened.

Reposting advice I've given numerous times" never ever pay a provider until your dick is crammed up their pussy, or rammed down their throat.

JamesJ.We should also thank him for alerting us to expose this thief. He already feels badly about the loss but he did exposed himself for some light hearted fun at his expense. This is not easy. It was his first post. Let's encourage him to be a more active participant here. Collectively, we can help him avoid a repeat without the expense of learning about it the hard way. And maybe we help ourselves from being taken by the ruthless crazies!

Smokeey
07-12-21, 19:19

I went back thinking to have a good time, but after reaching at the place she asked me to pay the money before online and that she doesn't accept cash payment late in the night. I paid $ . 8 and then received a payment declined message from a different number and not from the app that I used to send the money. She blamed me for wasting her time and asked me to send her money again. I checked with the application and ensured the transaction was successful but she completely played me and still wanted me to pay her even more money. Overall it was a total sham and I lost about $$ . 3 which I am never going to see. Beware fellow mongers. This is a total scam.Do you have any of the info from the ad? Just want to make sure I avoid. Thanks!