PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

RawhHigh
06-29-19, 17:05
Went to W Spa aka Golden and they had a sign saying "closed due to plumbing issues". Was not happy since this is the best AMP in a desert of crappy AMPs here. I saw an ad and TOFTT at an AMP on Ray and Rural. Was greeted by a cute girl so I gave it a shot and took the 30 minutes to see how it was. Walking to the room I asked about the shower and she told me to go to the back and to the left. I wasn't going to shower by myself so I declined. In walked in a cute girl in what looked like nurses scrubs. Not the hot nurse outfit but covered from head to toe so I was sure this was a legit MP. Massage was totally covered but was actually pretty good for an AMP. So if you're looking for a legit massage, this isn't a bad place to go. If it's like last time, looks like W will be gone for month or two so I'm looking for a new place until W is back.

Anyone know if Massage 7 still open? The last time this happened both were shut down at the same time. Or does anyone have a good recommendation in the area? Also I was curious if there are any Thai MPs out there. I know they were big a while ago but I haven't heard anything about them lately. Msg me please if you don't want to post. Thanks!Was travelling in town and realized the sign in W Spa as well! Tried multiple days but they were just closed. This was my go to place.

Went to Dessert Oasis for a topless happy ending with a mix beauty. No FS available and cost $ + door fee. Would not come back but hey, where are the good places near Tempe?

If someone can point me to another one on the east phoenix area, that'll make my next trip more productive!

Cisco Kidd
06-30-19, 17:41
Spa on Hayden and Osborne. I have been working these girls for a little a while. It is very hit and miss. First off you get an above average massage for the money. I think there are 3 girls. I know Mamasan's name but I am just going to leave it out. Lets just call them Glasses (mamasan), brunette, and older lady. Mamasan is younger then the other two and not bad on the eyes. Burnette is not bad looking either, but have not seen her around in the last couple of months. Brunette and Glasses will pretty much let you touch over the clothes and will tease the hell out of you, but will make you leave unhappy. I left with a set a blue balls so bad once, I just left a $5 tip. I know not nice, but I was pissed.

Now old lady. She is average looking for an Asian. Not ugly, but just ok. She is Ok with some touching. When it was Old Lady and brunette over the summer. She had no problem making you leave happy. But lately she is working with Mamasan, she will rub your balls, but will only give you oil to let you finish yourself off. Got that treatment the last couple times.

Door charge is. 5 for good hour massage, usually leave. 2 to. 4 for the tip depending on service.

JustGuyF
07-01-19, 01:40
I recently just noticed there is an AMP next to the gym I go to (LA fitness) called "prince spa" on stapely and university anyone tried it and willing to share their experience? My RM subscription expired and I just recently saw they have put out signs for it.

Cisco Kidd
07-02-19, 22:10
Spa on Hayden and Osborne. I have been working these girls for a little a while. It is very hit and miss. First off you get an above average massage for the money. I think there are 3 girls. I know Mamasan's name but I am just going to leave it out. Lets just call them Glasses (mamasan), brunette, and older lady. Mamasan is younger then the other two and not bad on the eyes. Burnette is not bad looking either, but have not seen her around in the last couple of months. Brunette and Glasses will pretty much let you touch over the clothes and will tease the hell out of you, but will make you leave unhappy. I left with a set a blue balls so bad once, I just left a $5 tip. I know not nice, but I was pissed.

Now old lady. She is average looking for an Asian. Not ugly, but just ok. She is Ok with some touching. When it was Old Lady and brunette over the summer. She had no problem making you leave happy. But lately she is working with Mamasan, she will rub your balls, but will only give you oil to let you finish yourself off. Got that treatment the last couple times.

Door charge is. 5 for good hour massage, usually leave. 2 to. 4 for the tip depending on service.I don't know if this is among the rules of posting here on the boards, but I got an inmail from a new member. It is regarding my posting and massage experience. Is it just me or does this person seem like they may be involved at the establishment discussed? If so, I guessing no more ball rubs. Sorry.

InMail.

WaxonWhacksoff WaxonWhacksoff is offline.

Regular Member.

Hayden and Osborn.

Are you referring to Phoenix Spa or some other place?

Is Mamasan Julie? I don't recall seeing her with glasses. The one that left you happy six or so months ago was Sofia and she's gone because if that. The only two there now are Julie and Tina / Kelly. I'm guessing Tina is the one that plays with your balls but nothing more. Are you saying that Tina used to do more?

There was another woman named Annie and she used to tease mercilessly but she is long gone now.

Dami206
07-05-19, 02:23
Same I couldn't find any reviews except google so I just TOFTT. Wasn't that bad when I went there yesterday.Yep there are many more places that offer extras and aren't 'known' to anyone doing a google search. Lo key, in and out. My favorite.

Reality9753
07-05-19, 11:51
https://phoenix.rubratings.com/142703

Then take this jaguar for a ride. Your guaranteed to drive a Yugo not a Jaguar.

Maxell
07-05-19, 19:40
So I just went to Phoenix for work and play spent almost a week there. This is what I found while searching online for a massage. I visited some of these places (except Mesa AZ) just to check them out. Most I just stopped by and a few got my attention and I decided to stay or return for a massage session. I won't go into details but I have put comments on some and would recommend a visit if your in the area and it would not be a waste of time if you have to travel a bit. The ones with * are ones I do recommend and will defiantly revisit on my return trip. I ask a favor of all you guys and gals that read this and to contribute to this list. All these come from online ads or business cards from the ones I found just by driving by.

Glendale*.

Aloha Massage Latina staff.

5xx4 W Glendale Ave Glendale AZ 85xx1.

Lotus Healing Touch Reflexology 9 a 10 p.

9xx1 and 51st Ave Glendale AZ 85xx2.

Get A Massage 9 a 10 p.

9xx1 and 75th Ave Suite C110 Glendale AZ 8xx08.

Avalon Healing Massage Spa 9 a 10 p.

4xx4 W Northern Ave Suite #A-2 Glendale AZ 85301.

Basic Kneads.

5630 W Camelback #114 Glendale AZ.

Blue Spa 9:30 a 10:30

Peoria *.

Blissful Massage.

7xx8 W Thunderbird Rd Suite #4 a Peoria AZ 8xx81.

SonOfA
07-06-19, 02:05
She works at the essence of health near 16th St and Thomas. Middle aged Latina with huge DD natural tits. It's a small strip center office type building with privacy. Geena is one of the best providers out there. Been seeing her for years now. Always accommodating and really loves the D. I'Ve been to a lot of spas around the valley, but Geena is always someone I can go to to get a solid and consistent session. Everything on the menu, although I've never asked for Greek. Generally $40 to house and 2 to her for the full shebang. She rocks my world every time.

Maxell
07-06-19, 02:48
So I just went to Phoenix for work and play spent almost a week there. This is what I found while searching online for a massage. I visited some of these places (except Mesa AZ) just to check them out. Most I just stopped by and a few got my attention and I decided to stay or return for a massage session. I won't go into details but I have put comments on some and would recommend a visit if your in the area and it would not be a waste of time if you have to travel a bit. The ones with * are ones I do recommend and will defiantly revisit on my return trip. I ask a favor of all you guys and gals that read this and to contribute to this list. All these come from online ads or business cards from the ones I found just by driving by.

Glendale*.

Aloha Massage Latina staff.

5xx4 W Glendale Ave Glendale AZ 85xx1.

Lotus Healing Touch Reflexology 9 a 10 p.

9xx1 and 51st Ave Glendale AZ 85xx2.

Get A Massage 9 a 10 p.

9xx1 and 75th Ave Suite C110 Glendale AZ 8xx08.

Avalon Healing Massage Spa 9 a 10 p.

4xx4 W Northern Ave Suite #A-2 Glendale AZ 85301.

Basic Kneads.

5630 W Camelback #114 Glendale AZ.

Blue Spa 9:30 a 10:30

Peoria *.

Blissful Massage.

7xx8 W Thunderbird Rd Suite #4 a Peoria AZ 8xx81.This is about 1/4 of my list what happened to the rest?

TheSunDevil
07-06-19, 13:21
This is about 1/4 of my list what happened to the rest?Character limit? You should post just your recommended locations, please.

AzskyDiver
07-06-19, 17:51

Then take this jaguar for a ride. Your guaranteed to drive a Yugo not a Jaguar.I'm reminded of a David Letterman joke. Yugo screw yourself. LOL.

TrillZero
07-06-19, 19:43

Then take this jaguar for a ride. Your guaranteed to drive a Yugo not a Jaguar.This is probably the best metaphor I've seen on here by a long shot.

Find Me Not 12
07-07-19, 18:28
Run, don't walk to see this amazing Latina. She is thick, and very sexy. Huge DD+ tits. . 6 to house 1. 2 tip. Amazing time, everything included. BBBJ, did get BBFS mish for 5 min, then cover for CG and finish in bag while doggy. She also loved DATY / DATO and had an O. Now my ATF.

WhiteSun777
07-08-19, 15:57

Peoria *.

Blissful Massage.

7xx8 W Thunderbird Rd Suite #4 a Peoria AZ 8xx81.Thank you for your recommendation, I normally hit up W Spa or M7 but since they're both closed, I thought I try a new place. Anfu would of been my 3rd choice but I wanted to try something new.

The place is fairly far but was easy to find. It's your typical AMP with small lobby, hour was. 6 and they even offer 90 minutes which is way too long. I should of went with 30 minutes but since the drive was long I thought I pick the hour. A not so young Chinese lady greeted me, I'm guessing she's in her 40's even though she doesn't look like it. The room was decked out with large mirror and dim lighting. I noticed 4 security cameras are in the room so looks like she was the only one working and I was right. No TS so it was straight to the massage, she gives an average massage. Not great but can't complain. After what seems like 1/2 hr or so she started the tease which felt real good. On the flip more teasing and we both knew where this was going. The fun begins and she did not disappoint, we seems to click so that's a good sign. Some major DFK and I was in heaven.

Swish45
07-09-19, 00:03
Just a stubborn old dog, cannot find an excuse to try anywhere other than anfu; after reading up here on TS, I gave it a go and it's a game-changer. Pretty amazing to me how the quality and look is always there, the rotation keeps it exciting, etc. Tifani is also awesome (like stellar) and she is well worth her rate (do yourself a favor and go with the $220), but I'm a cheapass).

Cheers.

Desert Rat
07-11-19, 02:02
I stopped by my West side favorite and saw Brenda. She is late 30's. Her face shows it but she had the tall slim body of a 20 year old. Average nonprofessional massage and CBJ, HJ, and CFS. She is probably 5 ft 8 in tall but she said she is from Northern China. I will return to see her.

RawhHigh
07-16-19, 02:47
Arrived in town again and was "stressed out" for Latina. It turns out, this one is all Chinese now. The lady said that there are no more Latina and she was the only one working for the night. She's not my type so I headed over for Anfu.

Anfu satisfied me with a petite girl but not skinny type girl. I'd say 30's from Szhechuan today. Though, I'm still Latina hungry.

Reality9753
07-16-19, 13:55
This is probably the best metaphor I've seen on here by a long shot.What a joke. To all. Good luck with this provider who appears to hide from her past acts. LOL.

AsianLoverMan
07-17-19, 15:43
Went to K Massage today (Behind La Fonda on Baseline). Similar to what Golden used to be. Have to do 40 min .6 or 60 min .7 to get TS. Mamasan took me to room, and soon Mei appeared. Better that average C-girl. She took me to TS and made sure that hole#2 was clean. (It is always nice to see no panties) Pretty good massage through towel. Then proceeded to do a soft hands and blowing massage. On flip, she asked what I wanted. I said everything, she wanted $. 6 but only brought in $. 5 so she agreed. She has a really nice natural set. Way above average experience, and for me, a lot closer than ANFU. Will repeat. They have another girl but I didn't see her or get her name.

Skippy16
07-17-19, 19:47
Not sure what the hype about anfu is. When I stopped in, there were 2 girls working. Both were on the youngerish side. Average looking. The one who said her name was Carol was not my type. She spoke pigin English and was not feminine. I believe others have raved about her--once again not sure what the hype is about. Maybe I caught her on a bad day or you guys are giving her one hell of a workout. Neither were really my type but in a pinch I might see the 2nd one and that is only if there was desperation in my choice. I was not desperate so I moved on without seeing either one. This review is somewhat dated, but wanted to add my 2 cents.

ElCalifa
07-17-19, 21:08
Not sure what the hype about anfu is. When I stopped in, there were 2 girls working. Both were on the youngerish side. Average looking. The one who said her name was Carol was not my type. She spoke pigin English and was not feminine. I believe others have raved about her--once again not sure what the hype is about. Maybe I caught her on a bad day or you guys are giving her one hell of a workout. Neither were really my type but in a pinch I might see the 2nd one and that is only if there was desperation in my choice. I was not desperate so I moved on without seeing either one. This review is somewhat dated, but wanted to add my 2 cents.What I've found with massage guys raving about a girl. Generally means she's open to full GFE, if you get my drift. Me, I'm too paranoid about cameras and I don't really care for asains. Happy hunting!

DoingItBig135
07-24-19, 15:15
Run, don't walk to see this amazing Latina. She is thick, and very sexy. Huge DD+ tits. . 6 to house 1. 2 tip. Amazing time, everything included. BBBJ, did get BBFS mish for 5 min, then cover for CG and finish in bag while doggy. She also loved DATY / DATO and had an O. Now my ATF.Had a nice dream about her as well and it was a everything I had dreamt. Almost was like Mya, probably the closet thing.

Find Me Not 12
07-24-19, 22:07
Had a nice dream about her as well and it was a everything I had dreamt. Almost was like Mya, probably the closet thing.So she told me tomorrow, 7/25, is her last day. She is going back to CA for a month. She said she'll be back in September.

Swish45
07-25-19, 00:34
Had a nice dream about her as well and it was a everything I had dreamt. Almost was like Mya, probably the closet thing.Avalon has some Latina cuties as well. The spot you mention needs to hire another therapist because the wait has been absurd when I went.

Find Me Not 12
07-28-19, 20:36
This place is awesome. It's on University and Lindsey. Basic strip mall. But inside they did a great job on the rooms. Very clean, roomy, and comfortable. Then the are Mimi and Lee Lee. Both girls are probably mid to late 30's. Both are very cute with great bodies. Both have very open menus for great value ($1. 2). This place has become a fav of mine in the East valley.

Dkuym1
07-29-19, 02:15
Is this gal on the up and up seems like there was a post about her recently. My regular steady of the last 2 years is gone now.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/bts/d/apache-junction-mas-in-july-massage/6944208821.html

RestlessDude
07-29-19, 20:58
Hello all, looking to schedule a massage with the provider below. Can anyone let me know of any experiences with her? Is she legit?

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2962975

Find Me Not 12
07-29-19, 23:11
Avalon has some Latina cuties as well. The spot you mention needs to hire another therapist because the wait has been absurd when I went.Any details about Avalon?

Deutsche205
07-30-19, 10:12
In town for the week and taking advantage of the opportunities in the area. Was late when I got in, so opted to try Hands of Gold in Mesa. Very easy setup, and straight to the point on the flip, with full menu. She was probably in her 30's, with a little belly, but a good start compared to the massive drought of any similar opportunities back home.

Find Me Not 12
07-30-19, 13:31
Hello all, looking to schedule a massage with the provider below. Can anyone let me know of any experiences with her? Is she legit?

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2962975So I've seen Tia. And she looks nothing like the pictures. She's a big Brazilian girl. Nice big tits. But big everything else too. And huge into upsell. Be prepared to spend 3 bills.

Deutsche205
08-01-19, 00:39
Visited the new spa on north country club rd. Tall, tan, lovely asian woman that I am works out regularly. I was worried that she was being overly cautious with a lot of questions, but I was able to leave fully relaxed and looking forward to being a return customer the next time I am in town.

FloggingMolly
08-01-19, 22:07
Hey.

I'm planning to travel to Phoenix from Orlando in a couple of weeks. Any AMPs recommended or avoid in the Chandler area?? PM's welcome.

If anyone wants recommendation s in Orlando, pm me.

Thanks.

FM.

Desert Rat
08-02-19, 16:01
I stopped by the Great Spa today and saw Brenda again. Older, tall, Chinese woman who is a lot of fun. CBJ, CFS, and pounded her doggy style until I blew in the cover. Good times.

Frogbit
08-04-19, 13:19
I stopped by the Great Spa today and saw Brenda again. Older, tall, Chinese woman who is a lot of fun. CBJ, CFS, and pounded her doggy style until I blew in the cover. Good times.FYI this has always been my go to place good massage and side benefits. I don't go that often just couple times a year. About 2 months ago I also saw Brenda had a great time. Then 2 weeks later I discovered crabs. I know I got it from her because I had not been around anyone else. Nasty little bugs.

Just be careful use rix after your visit hell I think from now on any one I see I will use the stuff, condoms don't protect against those things.

EvanReyes
08-07-19, 18:34
Has anyone ever been to desert oasis in ahwatukee? Saw an ad with Sammy and wondering if it's legit. They have been advertising for a while now. https://phoenix.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/phoenix-az-usa/9125832.html.

Find Me Not 12
08-07-19, 22:15
Has anyone ever been to desert oasis in ahwatukee? Saw an ad with Sammy and wondering if it's legit. They have been advertising for a while now. https://phoenix.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/phoenix-az-usa/9125832.html.So I've been to Desert Oasis a while ago and saw Jordan. Was legit but in the pricey side from what I remember for a nude HJ from her. I think girls at Desert Oasis can be slightly expensive. I did see Sammy when she worked at a place Maximum Well was out in Mesa. I was able to get FS, but I think it was 3 bills.

Good luck.

Desert Rat
08-08-19, 02:09
About 2 months ago I also saw Brenda had a great time. Then 2 weeks later I discovered crabs. I know I got it from her because I had not been around anyone else. Nasty little bugs.

Just be careful use rix after your visit hell I think from now on any one I see I will use the stuff, condoms don't protect against those things.You have four posts in two years and you claim you got crabs at this AMP? I do not think she is the source of your critters.

MichaelScott69
08-09-19, 14:59
So I've been to Desert Oasis a while ago and saw Jordan. Was legit but in the pricey side from what I remember for a nude HJ from her. I think girls at Desert Oasis can be slightly expensive. I did see Sammy when she worked at a place Maximum Well was out in Mesa. I was able to get FS, but I think it was 3 bills.

Good luck.I've been to Desert Oasis many times. Jordan and Sammy are great, but not cheap. Never had FS there.

Member #6524
08-10-19, 01:24
Has anyone ever been to desert oasis in ahwatukee? Saw an ad with Sammy and wondering if it's legit. They have been advertising for a while now. https://phoenix.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/phoenix-az-usa/9125832.html.I pass this place daily and it just closed. The open sign is off and they took down the Oasis sign. Too bad too because Jamie was the best from what I've heard, total sex pot! Someone wrote an article on here about her and she was one of the best.

Kurby
08-10-19, 03:25
Moving to the area soon and was looking for a good place in east Mesa / Apache area. Looking for a good table shower, lots of teasing, attractive ladies, decent massage and a HJ or titfuck. Does anywhere around here do Russian? Not really interested in FS.

Vivid Dream
08-10-19, 15:02
Moving to the area soon and was looking for a good place in east Mesa / Apache area. Looking for a good table shower, lots of teasing, attractive ladies, decent massage and a HJ or titfuck. Does anywhere around here do Russian? Not really interested in FS.There are a couple of locations in East Mesa that fit your criteria. Southern and Val Vista is one.

Rabbit123
08-10-19, 16:22
I pass this place daily and it just closed. The open sign is off and they took down the Oasis sign. Too bad too because Jamie was the best from what I've heard, total sex pot! Someone wrote an article on here about her and she was one of the best.They are still open, just at another location. Apparently lost their lease because the dispensary wanted more room in the old building. They are about a quarter mile west of their old location on the north side of Elliot, in the back of that small office building that has a power pole in the middle of the driveway.

EvanReyes
08-10-19, 21:18
I pass this place daily and it just closed. The open sign is off and they took down the Oasis sign. Too bad too because Jamie was the best from what I've heard, total sex pot! Someone wrote an article on here about her and she was one of the best.You sure man? I just called them and they said Jessica and some other chick was available.

And I found out that Sammy no longer works there. I think she does her own thing.

Kurby
08-11-19, 00:38
There are a couple of locations in East Mesa that fit your criteria. Southern and Val Vista is one.What are the names of the places?

Kurby
08-11-19, 13:10
Got a random question for everyone, maybe someone has had experience with this. Say I go to a FS place and pay for an hour when I go in. What happens if I finish in the first 5 minutes? Will they just end it? Will they try for a second pop after a break? Or finish with 50 minutes of massage? I'm pretty nervous about this happening because I usually finish pretty quickly.

Bankrai
08-11-19, 14:07
Got a random question for everyone, maybe someone has had experience with this. Say I go to a FS place and pay for an hour when I go in. What happens if I finish in the first 5 minutes? Will they just end it? Will they try for a second pop after a break? Or finish with 50 minutes of massage? I'm pretty nervous about this happening because I usually finish pretty quickly.Honestly depends on the girl and the place. I've had some that just walk me out. Others will give me a table shower and rub me out again in there, others will give you a more legit massage after and make some small talk. It really depends.

BigLumber
08-11-19, 14:17
I can't seem to find a place where Greek is offered. Any suggestions?

SonOfA
08-12-19, 01:52
Got a random question for everyone, maybe someone has had experience with this. Say I go to a FS place and pay for an hour when I go in. What happens if I finish in the first 5 minutes? Will they just end it? Will they try for a second pop after a break? Or finish with 50 minutes of massage? I'm pretty nervous about this happening because I usually finish pretty quickly.I haven't met any that allow for a second pop without more $$ unless you build up a relationship with them. One shot and your out type thing. Why not just opt for 30 min?

Smokeey
08-13-19, 02:17
I can't seem to find a place where Greek is offered. Any suggestions?You're probably going to have a better shot looking for an escort that offers trips to Greece. I haven't seen many MP's where that's offered. Not to say it doesn't happen, but I think your odds would be better with an escort.

Member #6524
08-13-19, 03:40
You sure man? I just called them and they said Jessica and some other chick was available.

And I found out that Sammy no longer works there. I think she does her own thing.I didn't know they moved, just what I saw from the road. The post before this said they moved a bit West on Elliot. Let us know how they are if you go.

Member #6524
08-13-19, 03:49
Got a random question for everyone, maybe someone has had experience with this. Say I go to a FS place and pay for an hour when I go in. What happens if I finish in the first 5 minutes? Will they just end it? Will they try for a second pop after a break? Or finish with 50 minutes of massage? I'm pretty nervous about this happening because I usually finish pretty quickly.Most places will time it right where you get a TS and massage and leave about 15 minutes for extra curricular activities. I've had 3 scenarios, walked out early, small pillow talk or extra massage. Depends on the girl as said in a previous post. I'd go for the 45 mins, that will give you time for a TS, a massage and whatever else you want.

Member #6524
08-13-19, 04:08
I was headed to K Spa after a good review from a member here. I passed W Spa on the way and saw their open sign lit. I pulled a U turn and walked in. Same nice mamasan as before and they still had my info so it wasn't under new management. She said they've been open a few weeks. Drew Kimmie, a cute K girl with an incredible natural set, D or bigger. Biggest set I've seen in an Asian in a long time. Dreamt a typical TS and massage. On the flip she went to work as they know what I like and that's everything. She wasn't GFE and no fun teaser extras which I've been accustomed to at the W, maybe she was new to the job idk. Still a good time and she was in to it till the end. I get my free house fee next trip so I'll be there again soon!

AsianLoverMan
08-13-19, 15:37
Will be taking wife to airport Sun am, for 10 days. Have 20 Benjamins saved up and plan to be busy. Will be able to report on many places.

Mtnboy49
08-13-19, 17:10
I pass this place daily and it just closed. The open sign is off and they took down the Oasis sign. Too bad too because Jamie was the best from what I've heard, total sex pot! Someone wrote an article on here about her and she was one of the best.Well Shoot! There goes my last reason for coming to the Valley of the Hotties. Quality was always high here.

Rumb28
08-13-19, 19:04
Gents- hoping one of you fine mongers can help an out of towner. I am looking for a good therapeutic massage, the plane flight got me all cricked out. UTC or topless on flip is a bonus, don't need full service. AMP or independent is ok.

If anyone is in Seattle / Tacoma / Everett area I would be happy to reciprocate. And yes, I am reading back thru all the local posts, I am just unfamiliar with Phoenix area so without addresses in posts I am a bit lost. Thanks a ton!

BlankSpaces
08-13-19, 23:08
I didn't know they moved, just what I saw from the road. The post before this said they moved a bit West on Elliot. Let us know how they are if you go.I'm new in town (from pa) so I don't know the area that well, but either that poster doesn't know which way west is, or how far a quarter mile is. I drove up and down Elliott without seeing an office building with a power pole in the driveway. I gave up, frustrated in more than one way. I guess I'll give k a try, or maybe the place that took over the old location of oasis.

Happy hunting,

Blank.

Dizzle06
08-14-19, 13:26
My go to is usually Avalon but haven't seen anything that stood out since Johana. Any recommendations?

Vivid Dream
08-14-19, 14:02
Gents- hoping one of you fine mongers can help an out of towner. I am looking for a good therapeutic massage, the plane flight got me all cricked out. UTC or topless on flip is a bonus, don't need full service. AMP or independent is ok.

If anyone is in Seattle / Tacoma / Everett area I would be happy to reciprocate. And yes, I am reading back thru all the local posts, I am just unfamiliar with Phoenix area so without addresses in posts I am a bit lost. Thanks a ton!The best answer depends on transportation and the areas you are comfortable and time available.

Member #6524
08-14-19, 15:48
I'm new in town (from pa) so I don't know the area that well, but either that poster doesn't know which way west is, or how far a quarter mile is. I drove up and down Elliott without seeing an office building with a power pole in the driveway. I gave up, frustrated in more than one way. I guess I'll give k a try, or maybe the place that took over the old location of oasis.

Happy hunting,

Blank.I'll drive down that area this week since I work near there and see if I see signs. Also, try W on Elliot and McClintock. I've been going there for a while and usually have very good luck. Happy hunting!

Rabbit123
08-14-19, 17:39
I'm new in town (from pa) so I don't know the area that well, but either that poster doesn't know which way west is, or how far a quarter mile is. I drove up and down Elliott without seeing an office building with a power pole in the driveway. I gave up, frustrated in more than one way. I guess I'll give k a try, or maybe the place that took over the old location of oasis.

Happy hunting,

Blank.They moved to 4xx0 E Elliot, Suite 200. I don't think they have a sign up. It's a small building.

Rumb28
08-14-19, 17:48
The best answer depends on transportation and the areas you are comfortable and time available.Ahh, fair enough. I should have been specific on that. I am staying North of Scottsdale but can drive anywhere. Not really picky on location as long as it's within an hour or so, which should get me most places. And late afternoon to late evening I am wide open. Thanks for the reply!

Find Me Not 12
08-14-19, 19:52
My go to is usually Avalon but haven't seen anything that stood out since Johana. Any recommendations?Luna is back. She's a lot of fun. She's at Breeze on Bethany and 5xst ave.

Susie is also awesome. She's at Tropical Tan & Massage on 1xth ave and Glendale.

Good luck.

TrillZero
08-14-19, 21:01
Luna is back. She's a lot of fun. She's at Breeze on Bethany and 5xst ave.

Susie is also awesome. She's at Tropical Tan & Massage on 1xth ave and Glendale.

Good luck.Why bother with the 5 xst and 1 xth Avenues when a quick Google Maps search will bring them up anyway?

Reality9753
08-16-19, 14:27
https://phoenix.rubratings.com/148774

Jaguar was like riding a Yugo.

Berlin will probably become London, Warsaw, Paris, Frankfurt, Moscow just to name a few.

Berlin's latest pictures if you think your getting that nice butt, think again, your getting a double wide butt.

Just the truth.

EvanReyes
08-17-19, 13:16
Luna is back. She's a lot of fun. She's at Breeze on Bethany and 5xst ave.

Good luck.Thanks.

Are there any ads that you know of where we can see pictures of Luna? Trying to see what she looks like before I jump. Thanks.

MyDixieWrecked
08-18-19, 03:30
I went to see Luna, but not sure it was Luna. (Cute latina with some tats on her back. Very cute face and huge lungs.).

That is who I saw. If you are looking for a comparison to Mya I think I can help. Remember when Mya would walk in front of you and you could not believe that ass was real? When Mya would lead me to the room, I thought her rump was going to be too big, but it was too perfect. Luna is wide, but not plump. Both have equal quality chests. With Luna, there was no mystery? Or tease? She was very skilled though. She was super sweet too. I will repeat for the services. I think there may be other delights at that location though.

Jrcnr
08-18-19, 13:32
I live up in north Scottsdale. Back in the BP days I would see listing on this place in the AirPark. I finally made the move awhile ago and it was something I did throughout the month. But earlier this month no one answered the phone. I wanted to know if anyone knows what happened?

Itsno
08-20-19, 05:07
I'm basically new to this scene, if you can call it that. Can anyone give me good tips as a newbie or recommendation for certain parlors in the city? And if it helps, I live more central in the city.

WhiteSun777
08-22-19, 18:15
I'm basically new to this scene, if you can call it that. Can anyone give me good tips as a newbie or recommendation for certain parlors in the city? And if it helps, I live more central in the city.I think we've all been there (new to the scene). I recall I was nervous as hell. You just got to make your visits and you'll be experience in no time.

For a newbie, I would do some research and find a place that's a sure thing.

Here's some personal tips of mine.

1. Get your cash ready, 20's, enough to cover the house fee (start with 30 minutes or whatever is lowest), usually that's $40 (but varies sometimes), then bring enough for the extras you're looking for. Personally I bring enough just to cover house fee + extra, if they demand more, well too bad and walk out if you have to.

2. Parking, I always tend to park away from the front but that's just me so it's not too obvious. Use backdoor if they have one.

3. Prep yourself, make sure you bring cash and that's it. No wallet, I'd, credit card, etc. You don't need any of that. I leave electronics (phones, etc.) in the car. I tend to put the house fee in one pocket and extras on another pocket (that way you're not digging / fumbling in the dark when it's that time).

4. Once you're in and they show you the room, undress completely and lay face down and put your items on the chair.

5. If there's table shower, they would offer it to you, take it (even if you already took a shower) If no table shower, she'll just start the massage.

6. Sometimes they'll use oil, others not, they'll ask or some of them they just start putting oil on you. So speak up if you don't want oil.

7. And this is important, don't try to be a gentleman. You're there for one thing and they're there for one thing, it gets awkward if it gets to the point where they ask you to turn over and you're still not touching / grabbing her.

8. The next part she'll signal and see if that's what you want, nod your head and get the cash (most will want upfront as they don't know you) once you're a regular they'll ask at the end but some still ask upfront so depends on the girl.

9. That's about it, she'll excuse herself and come back, locks the door, dim the lights etc.

Good luck.

Itsno
08-23-19, 02:46
I think we've all been there (new to the scene).

1. Get your cash ready, 20's, enough to cover the house fee (start with 30 minutes or whatever is lowest), usually that's $40 (but varies sometimes), then bring enough for the extras you're looking for. Personally I bring enough just to cover house fee + extra, if they demand more, well too bad and walk out if you have to.

2. Parking, I always tend to park away from the front but that's just me so it's not too obvious. Use backdoor if they have one.

3. Prep yourself, make sure you bring cash and that's it. No wallet, I'd, credit card, etc. You don't need any of that. I leave electronics (phones, etc.) in the car. I tend to put the house fee in one pocket and extras on another pocket (that way you're not digging / fumbling in the dark when it's that time).

4. Once you're in and they show you the room, undress completely and lay face down and put your items on the chair.

5. If there's table shower, they would offer it to you, take it (even if you already took a shower) If no table shower, she'll just start the massage.

6. Sometimes they'll use oil, others not, they'll ask or some of them they just start putting oil on you. So speak up if you don't want oil.

7. And this is important, don't try to be a gentleman. You're there for one thing and they're there for one thing, it gets awkward if it gets to the point where they ask you to turn over and you're still not touching / grabbing her.

8. The next part she'll signal and see if that's what you want, nod your head and get the cash (most will want upfront as they don't know you) once you're a regular they'll ask at the end but some still ask upfront so depends on the girl.

9. That's about it, she'll excuse herself and come back, locks the door, dim the lights etc.

Good luck.Okay, I think I got it. I was thinking of going to Anfu for my first time this weekend; somewhat close but not in the neighborhood. So lets hope for the best.

Two noobie question:

1) How much would tip be? I just really don't want to bring too much on me.

2) Does the oil like stick or smell prominently afterwards? I really have no experience.

WhiteSun777
08-23-19, 13:42
Okay, I think I got it. I was thinking of going to Anfu for my first time this weekend; somewhat close but not in the neighborhood. So lets hope for the best.

Two noobie question:

1) How much would tip be? I just really don't want to bring too much on me.

2) Does the oil like stick or smell prominently afterwards? I really have no experience.Great choice, I used to go there but haven't lately. Park way in the back corner (around the building near that bowling alley) and walk. Always avoid parking up front to avoid AMP security cameras (Yes I'm a bit paranoid).

As for 1) you're going to need at least 40 for the house fee (1/2 hr I believe), then for the fun activity if we're talking about everything then around 100-120. If you want to do the full hour bring 60 for the house fee and 140-160 that should cover it. Never go back out to get more, walk out if you have to or just do the standard crappy massage since you already paid for it and tip her 20 at the end.

As for 2) If you're not sure just tell them no oil. I don't recall what it smelled like, it's not a strong smell if I recall correctly.

Itsno
08-23-19, 22:49
Great choice, I used to go there but haven't lately. Park way in the back corner (around the building near that bowling alley) and walk. Always avoid parking up front to avoid AMP security cameras (Yes I'm a bit paranoid).

As for 1) you're going to need at least 40 for the house fee (1/2 hr I believe), then for the fun activity if we're talking about everything then around 100-120. If you want to do the full hour bring 60 for the house fee and 140-160 that should cover it. Never go back out to get more, walk out if you have to or just do the standard crappy massage since you already paid for it and tip her 20 at the end.

As for 2) If you're not sure just tell them no oil. I don't recall what it smelled like, it's not a strong smell if I recall correctly.Don't worry, I'll be fairly paranoid when I do this. But for clarification for Q1) Bring 100- 120 for a 30 or bring 100-120 & the 40 house.

Rabbit123
08-23-19, 23:43
7. And this is important, don't try to be a gentleman. You're there for one thing and they're there for one thing, it gets awkward if it gets to the point where they ask you to turn over and you're still not touching / grabbing her.Be a little careful on this point. A few months ago someone got charged with indecent exposure and assault for getting frisky at a legit place. If in doubt, start by rubbing and caressing her calf when she is by your hand. Her response will tell you alot. Likewise if she is strict about keeping you covered.

BlankSpaces
08-24-19, 03:22
Be a little careful on this point. A few months ago someone got charged with indecent exposure and assault for getting frisky at a legit place. If in doubt, start by rubbing and caressing her calf when she is by your hand. Her response will tell you alot. Likewise if she is strict about keeping you covered.Unless the place has a table shower, I used to wait and see how much attention she was paying to my glutes and generally how good the massage was in general. But I'm familiar with what the different types of massage are supposed to feel like.

Since we're discussing newbie things, and prices in the middle of Appalachia are lower. I was at K and Elle actually giggled when I suggested. 8 for CBJ, telling me 120. Kinda feeling like that was a rip off if FS is only 140 at anfu. She was my type, though, and I know how to make her work for it so I went with it. Should I have walked?

DrPoon
08-24-19, 05:29
I thought one can be nude during a massage so it does not appear there would be probable cause for indecent exposure.

Be a little careful on this point. A few months ago someone got charged with indecent exposure and assault for getting frisky at a legit place. If in doubt, start by rubbing and caressing her calf when she is by your hand. Her response will tell you alot. Likewise if she is strict about keeping you covered.

EvanReyes
08-24-19, 15:04
Anyone have ads for Luna or anyone with real pics at Breeze Massage in Glendale? Looking to see if it's worth the drive there since I live in East Mesa and it's quite a drive to Glendale.

Desert Rat
08-24-19, 16:37
I went to my old favorite on the West side. I was not disappointed by the service. I would like to branch out but I know all of the staff so there is never any bullshit. My biggest wish is to find a petite Latina that treats me how the Asian gals treat me at this AMP.

Desert Rat
08-24-19, 16:44
I went to this place for the third time hoping to make it my East side favorite but had a horrible time. There was an Arab dude parked right in front with all of his windows down. I went and start the massage with a different girl from my last visit. After the flip she goes to get a cover. She starts going down on me and the doorbell rings in front. The lady has to get dressed and she goes out front. She is gone for no shit 15 minutes. My dick fades and I pull the rubber off. When she comes back she told me the Arab guy had a short session this morning and now had been coming in every time she has a customer. I told her to get rid of him and she said he is harmless. In the room their is a CCTV screen and I can see him sitting in car with his phone. She strips and starts blowing me but Mr. Happy is not impressed. Even though I paid for FS she ends up doing a HJ. I clean up and leave. The whole experience was crappy and I do NOT recommend Hawaii Spa.

BlankSpaces
08-26-19, 01:28
https://phoenix.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1747-north-alma-school-road-mesa-az-usa/8028381.html

I've been seeing this ad frequently as well as one for Pam across the highway. And there was another ad for a place at the corner of Guadalupe and Alma School. I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge of any of these places since at least that first one looks TGTBT.

Happy Trails,

Blank.

WamBamSlam
08-26-19, 01:43
Can anyone tell me of a good place to go for the first time? A place where they have beautiful women and offer extras. If anyone could help me in anyway I would really appreciate it.

RickPomeRoy
08-26-19, 12:23
Can anyone tell me of a good place to go for the first time? A place where they have beautiful women and offer extras. If anyone could help me in anyway I would really appreciate it.Your best bet is to simply spend an hour reading the posts on here for the past 6-12 months. Rub Rating is also a good source. With some exceptions. Google the provider's phone number to find more info / opinion.

Dkuym1
08-26-19, 13:17
I think we've all been there (new to the scene). I recall I was nervous as hell. You just got to make your visits and you'll be experience in no time.

3. Prep yourself, make sure you bring cash and that's it. No wallet, I'd, credit card, etc. You don't need any of that. I leave electronics (phones, etc.) in the car. I tend to put the house fee in one pocket and extras on another pocket (that way you're not digging / fumbling in the dark when it's that time).I always keep cash under the pillow, and some appropriate time, usually just preceding the flip, I'll somehow let it 'accidentally' drop to the floor. Depending on their response when picking it up you'll have an idea what is next (or not). If they get a nice smile and start counting it then you are on track if they simply put it down on a table or hand it back then that is usually not a good sign. I never say anything and if anything is mentioned I'll respond with whatever you like or whatever the usual is.

WhiteSun777
08-26-19, 14:13
Be a little careful on this point. A few months ago someone got charged with indecent exposure and assault for getting frisky at a legit place. If in doubt, start by rubbing and caressing her calf when she is by your hand. Her response will tell you alot. Likewise if she is strict about keeping you covered.Sorry I should of clarify a bit, the personal tips of mine assumed you're going to AMP not a legit place. If you're going to a legit place then don't expect much other than a massage and yes keep your hands to yourself.

WhiteSun777
08-26-19, 14:24
Unless the place has a table shower, I used to wait and see how much attention she was paying to my glutes and generally how good the massage was in general. But I'm familiar with what the different types of massage are supposed to feel like.

Since we're discussing newbie things, and prices in the middle of Appalachia are lower. I was at K and Elle actually giggled when I suggested. 8 for CBJ, telling me 120. Kinda feeling like that was a rip off if FS is only 140 at anfu. She was my type, though, and I know how to make her work for it so I went with it. Should I have walked?I've been to K and they're definitely more expensive (at least the girls want more). I don't know, that's a tough call, maybe tell her 100 and that's all you have. That's what I would try to do and meet them half way, almost most of the time they'll do it (even though they'll complain about it, "you bring more next time!

I still miss the days (long time ago) when I was visiting LA, the AMP there are great (not sure about now.) Young girls, mamasan tells me to tip only 100 and no more for everything. I'm like you don't have to tell me twice but she actually came in again and told me once more.

PhxGuy1
08-26-19, 21:23
https://phoenix.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1747-north-alma-school-road-mesa-az-usa/8028381.html

I've been seeing this ad frequently as well as one for Pam across the highway. And there was another ad for a place at the corner of Guadalupe and Alma School. I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge of any of these places since at least that first one looks TGTBT.

Happy Trails,

Blank.I've been to La Palma a number of times but never stayed. Never saw any gal even half as attractive as the ones in the ad. The other place on the south side of the 202 (Time Out or whatever it's called now) has usually been a better bet. Can recommend Victoria (Latina with big chest).

Crazie
08-26-19, 21:37
She works at the essence of health near 16th St and Thomas. Middle aged Latina with huge DD natural tits. It's a small strip center office type building with privacy. Geena is one of the best providers out there. Been seeing her for years now. Always accommodating and really loves the D. I'Ve been to a lot of spas around the valley, but Geena is always someone I can go to to get a solid and consistent session. Everything on the menu, although I've never asked for Greek. Generally $40 to house and 2 to her for the full shebang. She rocks my world every time.Tried to make an appointment with Geena today but was told she no longer works there and that Maria would be my massage therapist. Needless to say canceled out. Man, did you guys wear her out. LOL.

Rabbit123
08-26-19, 21:52
Sorry I should of clarify a bit, the personal tips of mine assumed you're going to AMP not a legit place. If you're going to a legit place then don't expect much other than a massage and yes keep your hands to yourself.Yes. The problem, of course, is that there are quite a few legitimate massage parlors operated by Asians. Best to go slow if you're not sure.

Crazie
08-26-19, 22:00
Anyone seen her?

https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/415868. Pictures are fake, comments says she is attractive but just offers handshakes.

She quoted a door fee of $50/30 minutes, $60/45 minutes. Ad says I-10 and Elliot but really in far Southeast Mesa near the 202 and Elliot so had to cancel today.

Crazie
08-27-19, 01:36
Full link: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/36699215/4158686858.

Anyone seen her?

AMassageGuy
08-27-19, 19:56
I've been to La Palma a number of times but never stayed. Never saw any gal even half as attractive as the ones in the ad. The other place on the south side of the 202 (Time Out or whatever it's called now) has usually been a better bet. Can recommend Victoria (Latina with big chest).Time Out shows closed on Google. Is there something else in that spot?

FloggingMolly
08-27-19, 21:58
Been doing a ton of research and reading. Any thoughts positive or negative regarding Massage Health and wellness, Eastern spa or 90210?

Only have a couple days so looking to choose wisely.

RickPomeRoy
08-27-19, 22:12
Been doing a ton of research and reading. Any thoughts positive or negative regarding Massage Health and wellness, Eastern spa or 90210?

Only have a couple days so looking to choose wisely.I would consider Rub Ratings (with Google vetting) as well. I've seen four ladies from RR and not a clunker yet. One of them has turned into something of an UTR gem.

TheSunDevil
08-27-19, 23:32
What's the skinny on massagemesa19.com ?

Active website, updates recently in the "news" section as well, but the voicemail isn't set up. No one answered my spotcheck phone call. Anyone with first hand experience there?

Bubba1979
08-28-19, 00:02

Only have a couple days so looking to choose wisely.Forget 90210. Eastern is good. Not sure about the other.

MyDixieWrecked
08-28-19, 13:10
Has anyone seen someone here besides Luna? Are there other delights to be had. Love Luna, but love variety too!

Nutella142
08-28-19, 13:46
Time Out shows closed on Google. Is there something else in that spot?Yes there is a new place there. It looks like there have been a couple name changes since it was called time-out. I have not tried the new place out.

Scott17
08-28-19, 17:13
I toft at a new place in Mesa. Between Crismon and SB on north side of main, between up in smoke and rockin ronnies. Massage was average or slightly better, he was little better than average (I don't do more than handy when trying a place). She talked me into $ which I thought was a bit high. Latina (I'm guessing Cuban), decent looking with medium to large bolt ons. HE wasn't topless but puppies out. When she lifts upper arm to massage she positions hand on her covered breast. If price was a little lower I would definitely repeat, as it is maybe maybe not.

Scott.

EvanReyes
08-30-19, 14:14
I really want to pull the trigger on Luna. However, I do worry about the safety of that area. How did you (or anyone) feel when you went to that area? Hope this post doesn't sound too boojie.

I went to see Luna, but not sure it was Luna. (Cute latina with some tats on her back. Very cute face and huge lungs.).

That is who I saw. If you are looking for a comparison to Mya I think I can help. Remember when Mya would walk in front of you and you could not believe that ass was real? When Mya would lead me to the room, I thought her rump was going to be too big, but it was too perfect. Luna is wide, but not plump. Both have equal quality chests. With Luna, there was no mystery? Or tease? She was very skilled though. She was super sweet too. I will repeat for the services. I think there may be other delights at that location though.

Gold coast
08-31-19, 01:35

Only have a couple days so looking to choose wisely.Just drive a few minutes north to either Tempe or Mesa. Much better options to choose from.

EvanReyes
08-31-19, 02:35
Was 9 pm. Parked at the quik trip across the street. Walked there and was mugged at gunpoint and was not really able to try out Luna. I am going to try again tomorrow in daylight. I suggest that you guys do too.

I really want to pull the trigger on Luna. However, I do worry about the safety of that area. How did you (or anyone) feel when you went to that area? Hope this post doesn't sound too boojie.

BlankSpaces
09-01-19, 04:31
I have some time off and I am trying to find someone to have fun with. This one caught my eye.

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/136230

Has anyone tried her?I had a dream about her the other day. I was up in sun city and stopped by the place that advertises being in suite #144. I wasn't so impressed so I called up Phoenix. The sign on the place is gaudy, but inside is very professional and welcoming. She looked just as good in my dream as she does in those pictures. After the. 5 "entry fee" she led me to the room, which was quite well furnished (almost luxurious compared to the AMPs I've seen) and instructed me to undress. She actually began negotiations right away. I was a bit surprised at the menu prices. $$$ FS and $. 8 bodyrub w / he is the sort of thing you see advertised by outcall escorts. Talked her to $. 2 since I didn't bring over $$ to start with. Then she left to talk to the boss, and I could hear what sounded like a regular chatting with the group.

Her massage work was surprisingly good (was working on getting cmt at some point). And she was decent at holding a conversation (can't expect a thespian, can we? After the flip, she was a good enough tease to get me good and ready. And then another monger came in the door and asked for a full lineup. I told her to go, but she'd owe me. She must be a Lannister, because she sure paid that debt. I love a free upgrade, even in a dream.

The only real downer was I thought I scored her # (she actually showed it to me on her phone) but I guess I had to wake up send can't seem to get a reply now.

I'm debating how awkward going back for a full service dream would be. I almost feel like the rest of you were holding out on me about this place.

JustGuyF
09-01-19, 04:47
I really want to pull the trigger on Luna. However, I do worry about the safety of that area. How did you (or anyone) feel when you went to that area? Hope this post doesn't sound too boojie.I would uo during the daytime. I just went this past Monday if you go during the day it is pretty busy on the roads so it's a little more safe with everyone driving by but definitely worth it for Luna.

SonOfA
09-01-19, 08:43
Tried to make an appointment with Geena today but was told she no longer works there and that Maria would be my massage therapist. Needless to say canceled out. Man, did you guys wear her out. LOL.I called the other day and confirm this is true. This is very sad news. Hopefully she pops up again somewhere else.

SonOfA
09-01-19, 08:44
Was 9 pm. Parked at the quik trip across the street. Walked there and was mugged at gunpoint and was not really able to try out Luna. I am going to try again tomorrow in daylight. I suggest that you guys do too.Robbed at gunpoint inside or outside the spa?

EvanReyes
09-01-19, 15:45
I was robbed outside. There's a taco shop next door and some Mexicans robbed me as I was cutting across the parking lot to go to the parlor. None of the customers or staff really did anything about it. They only took the $1. 6 that I brought with me, but could've been worse. Like a previous post mentioned, just try to go I'm broad daylight. It's much safer I assume.

Robbed at gunpoint inside or outside the spa?

AMassageGuy
09-01-19, 21:27
Saw the earlier review and decided to try it out. As mentioned its between Ronnies and Up In Smoke. There is a sign on the door but no sign up above. Been there 2 months she said. Massage was. 5 and she said her name was Jasmine. Very pretty and nice ass and tits. She wore jeggings that were really tight and accentuated the ass. The place itself feels new. The massage tables feel a little on the cheaper side and are pretty skinny and no towel or anything under the legs when face down so a little uncomfortable. Choice of oil or lotion for the massage and the massage itself wasn't all that much. She bounced around a lot almost like a girlfriend would give you a massage when they didn't know what to do. She would work the back then move to the legs then the back then the legs. Definitely wasn't very relaxing. Also she wouldn't move the cover at all and so was massaging up to my knees. I finally said something and we got rid that problem. Massage didn't get better but at least it was a whole body massage. On the flip I was expecting some flirtatious touching but nothing. I finally asked her to massage my arms and she did the right one and almost stood away from any touching. Then did the left and finally was able to get fingertip on her and she loosened up. I'm not one to start grabbing. I was expecting what the other review got with the massage on the arms being placed on the breasts but she finally got the hint and I finally started feeling good. We started chatting and she wanted. 8 for a HE or $. 2 for nude HE. She seemed eager so I negotiated a bit and she did an outstanding job. Was good with over the clothes ass grabbing and tits. Would move around a bit to let my fingers slide inside her shirt a bit. Overall a great HE but not a great massage. One reason I like Asian women more than the Latina women is the massage is usually "decent" and there is a lot of teasing. Overall I felt good after I left just in my mind I paid less for the massage and then more for the HE. I'd go back but only do a half hour and I'd prefer better massage skills.

RickPomeRoy
09-01-19, 21:51
I was robbed outside. There's a taco shop next door and some Mexicans robbed me as I was cutting across the parking lot to go to the parlor. None of the customers or staff really did anything about it. They only took the $1. 6 that I brought with me, but could've been worse. Like a previous post mentioned, just try to go I'm broad daylight. It's much safer I assume.And, you're going back? Good luck and be safe. (I'd reconsider if I were you).

Desert Rat
09-03-19, 02:47
I got a suggestion to go to this AMP but I have not been there in years. There once was a tall pretty Korean girl in her 20's that worked there. The next time I went back it was a woman in her 50's. There is also no parking where everyone on Country Club and the nearby businesses cannot see your car. I am big on not parking in front or near an AMP. I might try it this week if I can park up the block and take a peek at the the talent.

Kurby
09-04-19, 03:23
Saw the earlier review and decided to try it out. As mentioned its between Ronnies and Up In Smoke. There is a sign on the door but no sign up above. Been there 2 months she said. Massage was. 5 and she said her name was Jasmine. Very pretty and nice ass and tits. She wore jeggings that were really tight and accentuated the ass. The place itself feels new. The massage tables feel a little on the cheaper side and are pretty skinny and no towel or anything under the legs when face down so a little uncomfortable. Choice of oil or lotion for the massage and the massage itself wasn't all that much. She bounced around a lot almost like a girlfriend would give you a massage when they didn't know what to do. She would work the back then move to the legs then the back then the legs. Definitely wasn't very relaxing. Also she wouldn't move the cover at all and so was massaging up to my knees. I finally said something and we got rid that problem. Massage didn't get better but at least it was a whole body massage. On the flip I was expecting some flirtatious touching but nothing. I finally asked her to massage my arms and she did the right one and almost stood away from any touching. Then did the left and finally was able to get fingertip on her and she loosened up. I'm not one to start grabbing. I was expecting what the other review got with the massage on the arms being placed on the breasts but she finally got the hint and I finally started feeling good. We started chatting and she wanted. 8 for a HE or $. 2 for nude HE. She seemed eager so I negotiated a bit and she did an outstanding job. Was good with over the clothes ass grabbing and tits. Would move around a bit to let my fingers slide inside her shirt a bit. Overall a great HE but not a great massage. One reason I like Asian women more than the Latina women is the massage is usually "decent" and there is a lot of teasing. Overall I felt good after I left just in my mind I paid less for the massage and then more for the HE. I'd go back but only do a half hour and I'd prefer better massage skills.What's the place called?

MonkeyLuv666
09-05-19, 14:50
Anyone see Yuki lately.

Deutsche205
09-06-19, 09:45
Wondering if anyone knows of any locations near the Scottsdale airport that have open menus? Mesa has plenty, but seems hard to find anything in the NE. Hoping to try something new while visiting again.

Jrcnr
09-06-19, 20:35
Wondering if anyone knows of any locations near the Scottsdale airport that have open menus? Mesa has plenty, but seems hard to find anything in the NE. Hoping to try something new while visiting again.Yes. Please if anyone knows please advise. The one that was there is no longer.

AMassageGuy
09-07-19, 19:10
What's the place called?I think it is Beautiful or Beauty Reflexology.

GroveGuy91
09-08-19, 19:18
Hey guys, trying to do my research in the forum but figured I'd still ask. I'm in town later this month and just have time for 1 massage. I'm staying in the main part of Old Town. Who is the best provider or AMP while I'm in town? Would want as close to Old Town as possible and preferably in Old Town. Younger guy here and have a cougar / MILF fetish as well. Appreciate the help!

Deutsche205
09-10-19, 13:18
Curious if anyone has any news on these two. Visiting the area this week and considering these as options. May stick with the more established spots I have been to in the past if needed. Thanks.

RickPomeRoy
09-10-19, 17:04
I've been to many Asian massage parlors over the years, but stopped going due to safety concerns (LE raids, potential human trafficking, hidden video surveillance). Seems like the only riskier hobbiest behavior is street walkers. With so many private in-call massage options (including amorous CMTs), why risk it? Just curious.

Chicago Monger
09-11-19, 14:21
I've been to many Asian massage parlors over the years, but stopped going due to safety concerns (LE raids, potential human trafficking, hidden video surveillance). Seems like the only riskier hobbiest behavior is street walkers. With so many private in-call massage options (including amorous CMTs), why risk it? Just curious.Some just like the Hunt vs. The kill.

Find Me Not 12
09-11-19, 23:57
https://escortalligator.com.phoenix.listcrawler.com/post/36954236/Candy

Anyone seen Candy? She looks great from her ad. I hope it's accurate. Any info is appreciated.

RickPomeRoy
09-13-19, 15:54
A Masseuse with "overnight special". That's a new one on me.

Nice booty though.

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/151304

RickPomeRoy
09-13-19, 21:05
A Masseuse with "overnight special". That's a new one on me.

Nice booty though.

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/151304Okay, so I checked with her. Here is her response: "$1,000 Full service GFE. Cuddle kiss and more".

EvanReyes
09-14-19, 11:46
Anyone know a place that offers legitimately good massages but also provides extra services?

MattSteele
09-14-19, 16:22
Anyone know a place that offers legitimately good massages but also provides extra services?I highly recommend Christine: https://www.mytantricbodywork.com/.

She has a studio downtown. Great massage. And the ending will make you happy.

Mtnboy49
09-14-19, 20:38
Okay, so I checked with her. Here is her response: "$1,000 Full service GFE. Cuddle kiss and more".I would say if the pics are real, that's worth it.

EvanReyes
09-14-19, 22:24
Thanks for the suggestion. Too bad I'm under 35 and she won't see me. Got to find someone else who provides actual massages. Too many are just body rubs into HJ.

I highly recommend Christine: https://www.mytantricbodywork.com/.

She has a studio downtown. Great massage. And the ending will make you happy.

DaJoker27
09-15-19, 00:38
What a terrible dream. Paid house fee for 1 hour, massage lasted 15 minutes or so of her lightly rubbing my back and legs including several interruptions. She stopped several times to go and text on her phone and throughout the massage I could feel her phone vibrate on the table. She then talked on her phone for 5 minutes while grazing her hand back and forth over my thigh. Then came the flip and negotiated. 8 for CBJ. In total dream lasted 25 minutes even though I paid the full hr. She was unenthusiastic and overall just the worst AMP experience I've had. I'll stick to better options around the valley.

WhiteSun777
09-15-19, 14:05
I had a dream about her the other day. I was up in sun city and stopped by the place that advertises being in suite #144. I wasn't so impressed so I called up Phoenix. The sign on the place is gaudy, but inside is very professional and welcoming. She looked just as good in my dream as she does in those pictures. After the. 5 "entry fee" she led me to the room, which was quite well furnished (almost luxurious compared to the AMPs I've seen) and instructed me to undress. She actually began negotiations right away. I was a bit surprised at the menu prices. $$$ FS and $. 8 bodyrub w / he is the sort of thing you see advertised by outcall escorts. Talked her to $. 2 since I didn't bring over $$ to start with. Then she left to talk to the boss, and I could hear what sounded like a regular chatting with the group.

Her massage work was surprisingly good (was working on getting cmt at some point). And she was decent at holding a conversation (can't expect a thespian, can we? After the flip, she was a good enough tease to get me good and ready. And then another monger came in the door and asked for a full lineup. I told her to go, but she'd owe me. She must be a Lannister, because she sure paid that debt. I love a free upgrade, even in a dream.

The only real downer was I thought I scored her # (she actually showed it to me on her phone) but I guess I had to wake up send can't seem to get a reply now.

I'm debating how awkward going back for a full service dream would be. I almost feel like the rest of you were holding out on me about this place.Had no idea this place is still running. I've been there a long long long time ago. The place looks legit when you're inside and it's nice. And I mean "NICE" Not a spot you would expect anything more. There are usually non-asian working there so if that's what you're looking for, this is the spot but based off my previous experience, their service are so-so and command a higher price than your typical AMP.

Crazie
09-15-19, 23:29
Had no idea this place is still running. I've been there a long long long time ago. The place looks legit when you're inside and it's nice. And I mean "NICE" Not a spot you would expect anything more. There are usually non-asian working there so if that's what you're looking for, this is the spot but based off my previous experience, their service are so-so and command a higher price than your typical AMP.Been about 3 years since I've been there. Had good experiences with Leah, Vivian, Alexa. Found them friendly, talkative, non-rushed but pricey. $50 room fee, was 150 for HJ, 200 FS. Sounds like prices have gone up. Plus it is a long drive for me.

Crazie
09-15-19, 23:43
I was robbed outside. There's a taco shop next door and some Mexicans robbed me as I was cutting across the parking lot to go to the parlor. None of the customers or staff really did anything about it. They only took the $1. 6 that I brought with me, but could've been worse. Like a previous post mentioned, just try to go I'm broad daylight. It's much safer I assume.I went there in early August in the late afternoon after the posting first went up here and parked right in front the of place. I've come to realize it's best to park and walk in with confidence instead of parking away from a place and then looking both ways like a fool when get out of my car. Had a great experience with Luna. Though it is so far away from me and shopping center strip looked pretty run down, did not plan to go back. Sorry to hear you got robbed.

AverageJoe520
09-16-19, 15:28
I'm new to the valley (from tucson) and looking for a good place near avondale. I see several in glendale and sun city but not necessarily wanting to travel that far even though they are within 30 minutes. Hoping someone can give me the scoop on places closer to avondale.

PhxGuy1
09-18-19, 23:38
Recently saw this woman for a massage in her studio in Scottsdale. Very responsive to texting to set up appointment. Asks a few questions for screening (age, race). She has a very friendly, bubbly personality and made me feel relaxed straight from the start of our session. I stripped and lay face up on her massage table and she didn't even bother to do a massage, just started in playing with my member as we talked. She does HJ and Russian (titty fuck) with her ample DDs, and gets nude, but doesn't do anything more than that. Paid $ for 30 minutes and had a great time (she quoted $. 7 for 60 minutes). Only down side is a little baby damiage in the tummy area, but otherwise a very hot body. She is definitely worth the donation.

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/151415

PhxGuy1
09-19-19, 00:06
I recently went to see Natasha after seeing her ad and glowing reviews on RubRatings. She was very responsive to texting and asked me a number of screening questions (age, race, where I saw her ad, why I wanted to see her, etc.) We set up a time and she directed me to a "staging location" near her studio in north Phoenix. Then she asked me a number of questions about the location I was at to ensure I was really there. I had to do a little driving around to get all the answers. Once I had passed all of her tests she finally gave me directions to her place, which is a motor home. Outside it doesn't look like much, but inside is a very beautifully decorated studio with an ample massage table and all the fixings for a relaxing rub down. Even has an aquarium. She looks just like her pictures, but more beautiful in person. She asked me to get comfortable, put the donation in a box ($.6 for hour), and then lie face down onto the table. She began a very leisurely massage covering every part of my body, and at some point went from regular clothing down to just a pretty lingerie piece. We chatted as she worked on me. On the flip, which was after a very long relaxing massage, she began stroking me gently and then more intently. She lowered her top to expose her lovely C cup breasts and then pulled her thong to the side and let me touch her there. She made little noises which aroused me more while continuing to stroke me. Finally I exploded on her tits, and she took care of cleanup. At that point I was totally relaxed. Although I had paid for an hour, we had gone about 10 minutes over, and she never said anything about the time. After getting dressed, I said goodbye and promised to return. I would highly recommend Natasha. I'm not sure if there is more on the menu. She did indicate that she doesn't advertise on sites with lots of escort ads because she doesn't want to be mistaken as an escort, so I suspect her menu doesn't go much further than what I experienced.

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/147966

HappyEndingAz
09-19-19, 00:42
I have been going to this place for a long time. I see Michelle most of the time. She is blatant of her services that she does not wear undies. She is open to anything depending on $$. I stopped going there when I got a recurring rash in my cake hole. Beware.

Bubba1979
09-19-19, 11:25
Recently saw this woman for a massage in her studio in Scottsdale. Very responsive to texting to set up appointment. Asks a few questions for screening (age, race). She has a very friendly, bubbly personality and made me feel relaxed straight from the start of our session. I stripped and lay face up on her massage table and she didn't even bother to do a massage, just started in playing with my member as we talked. She does HJ and Russian (titty fuck) with her ample DDs, and gets nude, but doesn't do anything more than that. Paid $ for 30 minutes and had a great time (she quoted $. 7 for 60 minutes). Only down side is a little baby damiage in the tummy area, but otherwise a very hot body. She is definitely worth the donation.

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/151415Hey Phxguy, nice report. She used to go by the name "Marny" when she had a studio on Thomas and 68th st maybe 8 years ago. She was across from the fabled Aztec Massage (rip).

Believe or not she has had a breast reduction. Well done.

LuvingFully
09-19-19, 13:58
https://phoenix.rubratings.com/147594 offers a rushed session and ignores reasonable requests. Pictures are not recent. I do not recommend.

I prefer a relaxing FBSM. Does anyone recommend https://phoenix.rubratings.com/137240 ? (Her rub rating reviews are disabled, which may be an unfavorable indication.)

RickPomeRoy
09-19-19, 17:51
https://phoenix.rubratings.com/147594 offers a rushed session and ignores reasonable requests. Pictures are not recent. I do not recommend.

I prefer a relaxing FBSM. Does anyone recommend https://phoenix.rubratings.com/137240 ? (Her rub rating reviews are disabled, which may be an unfavorable indication.)Try Lindsey. https://phoenix.rubratings.com/127344.

I've seen her twice, and she has 16 reviews on RR.

Journaz
09-19-19, 20:24
Try Lindsey. https://phoenix.rubratings.com/127344.

I've seen her twice, and she has 16 reviews on RR.I am intrigued!! Her pics are great.

Any extras offered?

Kurby
09-20-19, 01:12
How has no one mentioned Kyoto Spa on southern in Mesa?! I just went there and met Ruby. She was pretty dang hot. Not sure how old. Maybe like 35, but she looked really good. She was wearing a short pink dress. She took me back for a table shower and right away I knew I was at the right spot. She gave me a quick wash and focused on the right areas. She dried me off and led me to the room. She asked soft or hard pressure, I said medium and she laughed. It's my first time at a place that offers more than the standard finish so She wasn't really looking for an answer. She asked what I wanted and I said BJ, she said that would be 100, I only had 80 and she wouldn't budge so we settled on a body rub hi for 80. She got undressed and rubbed her tits on my back and ass. Then I flipped and she rubbed her tits on my dick which was amazing. Then she started going to work and I had to stop her a few times because I wanted to enjoy it longer. I played with her tits a bit which are big Bs or small Cs but they were pretty top notch and real. Grabbed her ass and rubbed her pussy a little bit. Asked for a titfuck finish but she said next time. She said I was handsome and that I'm her boyfriend a bunch. I'm debating not posting this at all so I can keep it to myself but oh well.

RickPomeRoy
09-20-19, 17:51
I am intrigued!! Her pics are great.

Any extras offered?No extras (as usual with the RR girls I've seen), but safe and immaculately clean incall. No drama. Good touch. Responds quickly. No ghosting.

TheSunDevil
09-20-19, 22:07
How has no one mentioned Kyoto Spa on southern in Mesa?! I just went there and met Ruby. She was pretty dang hot. Not sure how old. Maybe like 35, but she looked really good. She was wearing a short pink dress. She took me back for a table shower and right away I knew I was at the right spot. She gave me a quick wash and focused on the right areas. She dried me off and led me to the room. She asked soft or hard pressure, I said medium and she laughed. It's my first time at a place that offers more than the standard finish so She wasn't really looking for an answer. She asked what I wanted and I said BJ, she said that would be 100, I only had 80 and she wouldn't budge so we settled on a body rub hi for 80. She got undressed and rubbed her tits on my back and ass. Then I flipped and she rubbed her tits on my dick which was amazing. Then she started going to work and I had to stop her a few times because I wanted to enjoy it longer. I played with her tits a bit which are big Bs or small Cs but they were pretty top notch and real. Grabbed her ass and rubbed her pussy a little bit. Asked for a titfuck finish but she said next time. She said I was handsome and that I'm her boyfriend a bunch. I'm debating not posting this at all so I can keep it to myself but oh well.Whats the house fee?

Deutsche205
09-21-19, 20:55
Just finished a recent trip in the area and unfortunately only had the time and energy to visit "New Spa" in Mesa. Lovely woman in a tight green dress. A bit older than the previous woman I had seen there, natural B cups, but very friendly and very open to options. Left very relaxed and looking forward to the next opportunity to visit the area.

Kurby
09-21-19, 21:16
Whats the house fee?The usual 40 for 30 minutes, 60 for 60 minutes.

PhxGuy1
09-22-19, 15:41
How has no one mentioned Kyoto Spa on southern in Mesa?! I just went there and met Ruby. ...Had a very similar experience as Kurby with Ruby at the massage place at Southern and Stapley. I negotiated $. 5 for BBBJ and she took great care of me. I definitely recommend her. Thanks, Kurby, for the review!

Vivid Dream
09-23-19, 12:45
Just finished a recent trip in the area and unfortunately only had the time and energy to visit "New Spa" in Mesa. Lovely woman in a tight green dress. A bit older than the previous woman I had seen there, natural B cups, but very friendly and very open to options. Left very relaxed and looking forward to the next opportunity to visit the area.Please share additional information such as approximate location and / or name of new spa.

AzDonJon
09-23-19, 16:30
Please share additional information such as approximate location and / or name of new spa.I assume he's talking about the "New Spa" that has a very creative name of "New Spa".

https://newspaorientalmassage.business.site/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=referral

DannyBoy63
09-24-19, 10:53
Has anyone seen Kyra in Fountain Hills? Is it worth the trip out there. Thanks in advance.

https://adultsearch.com/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/1320077

RickPomeRoy
09-24-19, 15:37
Has anyone seen Kyra in Fountain Hills? Is it worth the trip out there. Thanks in advance.

https://adultsearch.com/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/1320077I texted her and she wanted $250 for her massage. A little expensive for a non-CMT provider.

Chicago Monger
09-24-19, 16:21
I texted her and she wanted $250 for her massage. A little expensive for a non-CMT provider.This ad quotes 100.

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/38789/

DannyBoy63
09-24-19, 19:50
This ad quotes 100.

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/38789/She quoted me 100 for a traditional over text. I was asking if anyone has seen her because she was asking a lot of personal questions.

RickPomeRoy
09-25-19, 00:17
This ad quotes 100.

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/38789/For all the massagefinder providers, the website's prices appear to depict rates for a straight massage.

Rabbit123
09-25-19, 15:38

https://adultsearch.com/arizona/phoenix/body-rubs/1320077I inquired a year or two ago. She used to use the name Christina and offer at least a nude handjob (and a four handed massage). Price seemed steep for what was offered and may have been more than the 250 quoted below. Here's a link to a bunch of old ads.

https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/phoenix/602-345-0697/2/750494

You may find more reviews if you track the old number.

Desert Rat
09-27-19, 02:21
https://www.yelp.com/biz/magic-spa-az-phoenix-2

On Southwest corner of Greenway and 32nd Street next to a smoothie place. Older skinny mamasan type answers the door wearing tight blue jeans. Rooms have only sheets covering the doors. I get the crappy massage with no release vibe from the place. Blue jeans are always a bad sign. My favorite places the girls do not wear anything but panties and a sexy blouse. Mamasan is abrupt and said come back in one hour. I decide to come back never. I would pass on this place.

AzskyDiver
09-27-19, 17:19
I inquired a year or two ago. She used to use the name Christina and offer at least a nude handjob (and a four handed massage). Price seemed steep for what was offered and may have been more than the 250 quoted below. Here's a link to a bunch of old ads.

https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/phoenix/602-345-0697/2/750494

You may find more reviews if you track the old number.The "daughter ", or one of them anyway, of the husband and wife threesome massage. No personal experience.

Rabbit123
09-29-19, 01:15
The "daughter ", or one of them anyway, of the husband and wife threesome massage. No personal experience.I don't recall any of that, and she only advertised four hands a few times. But who knows.

DkPersonal
09-29-19, 05:44
Stopped by angel spa, some latina answered, was rough looking, kind of round, painted on eyebrows. I said no thanks. She got mad.

Stopped by sun spa, asian twig that just didn't do it for me. Left.

New spa I think it's called, older woman that looked like she had fever blisters. I almost ran out.

Finally landed at relaxing oriental spa, massage lasted 8 minutes. I demanded to be massaged more. She did back walking, it wasn't good. Flip was ok. Probably would've been better if she wasn't in such a rush. She says she's new. I feel like I've seen her before somewhere else in Phoenix. Anyways, I'd skip this place until next rotation.

TylerPerelli
09-29-19, 22:12
Stopped in as this place was great for me years ago.

Very cute young lady. Table shower then right to business. Massage literally lasted 15 seconds before she asked what I wanted.

Negotiated the price down, perhaps just a tad high yet not unreasonable. Left satisfied and would return.

MPHelp
09-30-19, 01:59
Hello mongers,

Came to Phoenix 4 days back, moved in from Atlanta. Figured out this place is really really dry.

Tried out few places in 3 days and all of them turned out to be legit.

1. Magic Spa: This is closer to where I am staying, gave it a try but completely legit massage.

2. Best Foot Spa Massage: Granny gave a worthless legit massage.

3. Wellness Massage: This is in the same plaza as Best Foot and was greeted with the dialog "This is a Professional Massage only". Was too embarrassed to leave and opted for 30 minutes massage. The massage was really good. Banged my head on the wall and left.

Please let me know in case there is any hidden gem near Northern Scottsdale.

AsianLoverMan
10-01-19, 17:50
Hello mongers,

Came to Phoenix 4 days back, moved in from Atlanta. Figured out this place is really really dry.

Tried out few places in 3 days and all of them turned out to be legit.

1. Magic Spa: This is closer to where I am staying, gave it a try but completely legit massage.

2. Best Foot Spa Massage: Granny gave a worthless legit massage.

3. Wellness Massage: This is in the same plaza as Best Foot and was greeted with the dialog "This is a Professional Massage only". Was too embarrassed to leave and opted for 30 minutes massage. The massage was really good. Banged my head on the wall and left.

Please let me know in case there is any hidden gem near Northern Scottsdale.I have been doing this for 15 years. Never found a legit.

Try onebackpage.com / escorts and look for massage parlors with addresses.

Ajlee133
10-02-19, 00:16
Been to Anfu a few times. They rotate the girls very quickly. Never seen the same girl there twice. Out of the 3 or 4 times I've been, only one time was good. The other times were rushed, telling me to finish halfway into the appointment. Youngest I've seen there was in her late 30's, early 40's.

Desert Rat
10-02-19, 01:27
https://www.yelp.com/biz/basic-kneads-glendale

I was at the Chase Bank at 55th Avenue and Camelback and spot a generic massage sign in a strip mall. I go in and the first thing that strikes me is there a radio talk show on in English. I peak my head in the open window to the left and no one is present but there is a large purse resting on a couch in the office. This middle aged black woman appears out of nowhere in the window and sounds out of breath. She asked me how long I want to have a massage and points at a cheap sign that says $40 for a half hour and $70 for an hour. I hesitate and she immediately says I can go get the other therapist for you to meet. I turned and walked out. I have been coming to Phoenix for almost 25 years and I have never seen a black woman in a massage parlor. If she were young and cute I would have been good to go but she was a big Momma. I say pass on Basic Kneads.

BeachFlyer69
10-06-19, 12:17
I'm visiting the area and looking for a full service AMP in the Tempe / ASU area. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

BeachFlyer69
10-06-19, 22:00
I see its very slow on this thread. No answer to my question, I hope it picks up soon. If you guys are ever in Florida and need help or recommendations, don't hesitate to hit me up.

BeachFlyer69.

Rabbit123
10-07-19, 14:19
I'm visiting the area and looking for a full service AMP in the Tempe / ASU area. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Thanks.W Spa and K Massage are in Tempe south of ASU a couple miles. Nelly Spa, Country Spa, Hawaiian Spa and Kyoto Spa in Mesa are also a short drive away.

WhiteSun777
10-07-19, 14:25

Thanks.Although I haven't visited either of these spas recently (W spa on Elliot) or (K massage on Baseline), W was great in the past. I'm not even sure that one is still open or not.

K massage is definitely open and sure thing, it seems a bit on the expensive side and services are average at best from my past experiences.

Both locations should be around 15 minutes of ASU.

AsianLoverMan
10-07-19, 16:42
Visited this place today. It has been several months since I was there. Opted for 45 min. Greeted by Mamasan, who stroked me back and led me to the room by the front. Asked if I wanted TS. I said sure. To my surprise and delight, I was led to TS by Mia (9) in my opinion. She has some TS skills.

Back at the room, I asked her if she was from China. She said yes. I asked her what her name was in China, to which she responded Xiang (pronounced Sheng). She asked me if I have ever been to China, to which I said that I have been to Hong Kong, which is 10 miles from her home. She asked if I like China and I said I like Chinese girls. At this point she is giggling, so I knew it was going to be really good. If she had enhancements it was not apparent, but perfectly shaped 37 D. I would guess she was 30'ish, but I did not ask.

She asked what I want, to which I gave my usual "everything" response. She did not negotiate. She did fabulous BBB*, and asked if I wanted to CIM. I SAID NO. She said you want to f* I said sure. Did multiple positions. There is another girl there, but I would not take a chance on the other one being this fabulous. Left $.5 and she was happy.

BeachFlyer69
10-08-19, 16:03
Thanks for all the AMP recommendations. I did not have the chance to visit any this time, but I will the next time I'm in the area. I will report back.

TylerPerelli
10-09-19, 05:36
Have made two visits recently and was happy each time. A bit pricey, yet not outrageous. Pretty much the same as recent posters have stated. Skipped the table shower on second visit. Massage skipped and right to business, however massage after fun for the second visit.

SumDumbFuk
10-09-19, 12:01
I thought I read a while back on this forum of reports of a massage joint that was known for some videos on the web. Some sort of "healing" place? The vids used to be on xhamster and were just HJs but have been taken down (or at least I can't find them anymore). Was this really a place in Phoenix and is it still around. I am passing thru and would love to visit it. Girls were all supposed to be college types.

DannyBoy63
10-10-19, 00:54
Was on the west side and did a quick search for a parlor close to where I was at. Found Comfort Zone on Palm Ln. By I-x7. Don't remember the gals name, she was chubby light skinned Hispanic with a pretty impressive rack on her. House fee was. 6. Paid the fee, got undressed and laid on the bed. She came in and gave a short 10 minute lack luster rub with baby oil then asked me to flip. Asked what I was looking for and I told her everything I could get for $. 2 and she said only a handy with her fully clothed. I tried to negotiate her down but she said kept at that price and said she could do a handy with either top off or bottom off for $. 4 or CBJ for $. 5. Told her no thank you, kept my money and headed out the door. If she would have been smoking hot, I would have maybe paid the $. 4, but she should be happy with. 4 for a handy with her attitude and looks.

Find Me Not 12
10-11-19, 00:10
Visited this place today. It has been several months since I was there. Opted for 45 min. Greeted by Mamasan, who stroked me back and led me to the room by the front. Asked if I wanted TS. I said sure. To my surprise and delight, I was led to TS by Mia (9) in my opinion. She has some TS skills.

Back at the room, I asked her if she was from China. She said yes. I asked her what her name was in China, to which she responded Xiang (pronounced Sheng). She asked me if I have ever been to China, to which I said that I have been to Hong Kong, which is 10 miles from her home. She asked if I like China and I said I like Chinese girls. At this point she is giggling, so I knew it was going to be really good. If she had enhancements it was not apparent, but perfectly shaped 37 D. I would guess she was 30'ish, but I did not ask.

She asked what I want, to which I gave my usual "everything" response. She did not negotiate. She did fabulous BBB*, and asked if I wanted to CIM. I SAID NO. She said you want to f* I said sure. Did multiple positions. There is another girl there, but I would not take a chance on the other one being this fabulous. Left $.5 and she was happy.So I went to see Mia based on your review, and I was glad I did! She had an unreal body! Like you said, perfectly shaped 37 D figure, and nice ass! Mamasan took me to the room, then reached in my pants and grabbed my cock. Asked me if I wanted a 3 some. While that sounded good, I wanted to try Mia alone. Mia gave a good TS, then back to the room for a decent massage (went for the 60 min). Then has me flip and asks what I want. I tell her everything, and off to get the kit she went. Came back, got naked and wow her body was amazing. Has me lie back for great BBBJ, we switch and I DATY, then on went the cover for mish, then doggy. I asked for CIM and she said sure. Had me lie down for BBBJ with CIM. Amazing!

AZHopeful
10-11-19, 23:24
https://www.yelp.com/biz/magic-spa-az-phoenix-2

On Southwest corner of Greenway and 32nd Street next to a smoothie place. Older skinny mamasan type answers the door wearing tight blue jeans. Rooms have only sheets covering the doors. I get the crappy massage with no release vibe from the place. Blue jeans are always a bad sign. My favorite places the girls do not wear anything but panties and a sexy blouse. Mamasan is abrupt and said come back in one hour. I decide to come back never. I would pass on this place.Where are some of those favorite places?

Razhkal
10-13-19, 22:44
So I went to see Mia based on your review, and I was glad I did! She had an unreal body! Like you said, perfectly shaped 37 D figure, and nice ass! Mamasan took me to the room, then reached in my pants and grabbed my cock. Asked me if I wanted a 3 some. While that sounded good, I wanted to try Mia alone. Mia gave a good TS, then back to the room for a decent massage (went for the 60 min). Then has me flip and asks what I want. I tell her everything, and off to get the kit she went. Came back, got naked and wow her body was amazing. Has me lie back for great BBBJ, we switch and I DATY, then on went the cover for mish, then doggy. I asked for CIM and she said sure. Had me lie down for BBBJ with CIM. Amazing!I checked Mia out too. What a lady! She was all fun and bubbly and was enthusiastic. I'd come back and see her again.

AsianLoverMan
10-14-19, 12:01
I don't know about anyone else, but I am married, and not looking, but I don't get certain needs met at home. I think that looking for Streetwalkers is stupid. Strip clubs girls use perfume. Escorts could be decoys. If you are careful at AMP joints, you can find gems (like Mia), with very little risk, and you can get a massage without anyone trying to get you to come back via electronic devices, that could possibly be discovered.

I never park in front of where I am going and I always cruise the parking lot to see if there are any occupied parked vehicles. I never take any ID with me, and I only take the amount of cash that I am willing to part with, in separate pockets depending on the service. I never offer any more than . 4 for HE. If going for everything, and I don't know what is expected, I start with $. 2 and will go to $. 6, but never more.

When I leave, I never walk directly to my car. After 15 years, NO PROBLEMS!

Vivid Dream
10-14-19, 17:31
I checked Mia out too. What a lady! She was all fun and bubbly and was enthusiastic. I'd come back and see her again.Please share what was needed beyond the basic fee for HR or HHR.

LatinaGuy
10-15-19, 02:14
While we are on the topic, I was wondering if anyone had been to 999 Roses on 19th and of Camelback. I stopped in recently to ask some questions and a younger fairly attractive lady answered the bell. I didn't have time then but will likely be visiting soon. My fairly regular Asian delight at Anna spa on 16th and of Thomas has gone. They are no longer doing massage, which makes sense because if my lady isn't there, there is no reason to go. They basically figured it out and have settled on hair / nails / lady customers.

MattSteele
10-15-19, 18:55
While we are on the topic, I was wondering if anyone had been to 999 Roses on 19th and of Camelback. I stopped in recently to ask some questions and a younger fairly attractive lady answered the bell. I didn't have time then but will likely be visiting soon. My fairly regular Asian delight at Anna spa on 16th and of Thomas has gone. They are no longer doing massage, which makes sense because if my lady isn't there, there is no reason to go. They basically figured it out and have settled on hair / nails / lady customers.I do the drive-by a couple of time a month. Have yet to pull the trigger based on the lack of intel. But I may need to TOFTT and try it. What impression did you have on your visit?

Rabbit123
10-15-19, 19:31
. ...I never park in front of where I am going and I always cruise the parking lot to see if there are any occupied parked vehicles. I never take any ID with me, and I only take the amount of cash that I am willing to part with, in separate pockets depending on the service. I never offer any more than . 4 for HE. If going for everything, and I don't know what is expected, I start with $. 2 and will go to $. 6, but never more.

When I leave, I never walk directly to my car. After 15 years, NO PROBLEMS!This is all fine, but if a place is being watched, it's a safe bet you will be identified if the authorities want. Another good tip, in my view, is to not participate in membership number rewards programs. M10 and golden used to do that, presumably because they thought it would protect them from being busted, and we all know how that worked out for them. In the meantime, I've always wondered what records they kept about their customers.

LatinaGuy
10-16-19, 16:10
I do the drive-by a couple of time a month. Have yet to pull the trigger based on the lack of intel. But I may need to TOFTT and try it. What impression did you have on your visit?There are photos of the place inside on google maps that are accurate. It is as nice or nicer than at least other Phx places I've been. Emily is a nice lady who will give an impressive effort if you say you like more pressure. Even gets up on you and stuff, so I appreciated that. I don't like to get into specifics but rates are standard / good. I felt I got good value for what I spent. She was into her job and has a good attitude and appreciates being treated well. I'll be going back.

LG (hope I don't have to change my name).

Chubbybear
10-19-19, 13:39
I checked Mia out too. What a lady! She was all fun and bubbly and was enthusiastic. I'd come back and see her again.I too paid a visit and was slightly less impressed with Mia (although it could be Maya). TS was OK. The ending came before the massage. The massage was closer to firm rub than a massage, but just OK and no teasing which I really like. The body rocks but the face is just OK. It felt rushed. If my visit was typical than I wouldn't recommend 60 minutes, go with 30 instead.

The idea of starting with the ending is new to me, is this typical in the valley?

Stay safe,

CB.

Desert Rat
10-19-19, 16:49
I don't know about anyone else, but I am married, and not looking, but I don't get certain needs met at home. I think that looking for Streetwalkers is stupid. Strip clubs girls use perfume. Escorts could be decoys. If you are careful at AMP joints, you can find gems (like Mia), with very little risk, and you can get a massage without anyone trying to get you to come back via electronic devices, that could possibly be discovered.

I never park in front of where I am going and I always cruise the parking lot to see if there are any occupied parked vehicles. I never take any ID with me, and I only take the amount of cash that I am willing to part with, in separate pockets depending on the service. I never offer any more than . 4 for HE. If going for everything, and I don't know what is expected, I start with $. 2 and will go to $. 6, but never more.

When I leave, I never walk directly to my car. After 15 years, NO PROBLEMS!I concur with everything you wrote in this post. I think that AMP are the least dangerous way to monger. My favorite AMP is a known quantity where the ladies know me and I do not have to say a word or pay in advance. I have yet to meet an escort including high end girls that maintain a level of service, have a stable price, and do not eventually flake on me.

Ippoppen
10-20-19, 01:49
I concur with everything you wrote in this post. I think that AMP are the least dangerous way to monger. My favorite AMP is a known quantity where the ladies know me and I do not have to say a word or pay in advance. I have yet to meet an escort including high end girls that maintain a level of service, have a stable price, and do not eventually flake on me.I too feel AMPs are a lot safer. However, recently I've been thinking about trying an escort as there are many attractive ladies that are not Asian and you can pick and choose your type. The problem I have with escorts though is that most of them require some proof of employment to prove that you're not a LEO. What prevents them from blackmailing you or getting you fired if they have a bad experience with you?

TylerPerelli
10-20-19, 17:31
Things were a bit more fun five to ten years ago.

No way I'll risk pursuing Street talent anymore.

LEO has shut down backpage and Craigslist, so escorts are no longer much of an option.

Fun in the strip clubs has worked great for me, as well as getting some take out, yet that has slowed.

Which leaves AMPs. Some entities are known quantities, yet the only take what your willing to part with and leave ID behind are good ideas. Have to say I miss Studio and Aztec.

In that Regards, I also miss daytimes from a few years ago at Centerfolds, Candy Store, and Hilter.

Safe mongering to all.

BigM1
10-20-19, 22:02
Going to be visiting the land of never-ending heat.

So a place with a good table shower with lots of extras would be very refreshing.

Anyone care to chime in?

Thanks.

Gold coast
10-21-19, 23:56
On a tip, I went by Queen massage today. Was greeted by an enthusiastic tall skinny asian lady. I said her name was Amanda. Thinking about those long legs, I opted for an hour massage. Started with the table shower. The table shower there is not a table but a large tiled built in shelf in a shower room. Which made the table shower a bit different and I liked it. Had to be careful not to slip off the table. Those long legs were amazing. Back in the massage room her enthusiasm continued and she gave a very very good massage just to my liking. That alone made the trip worth it. She was able to carry on a good conversation which I also like. Then the fun began which was an added bonus. Did I mention those amazing legs? Most all options available, YMMV. I will be back.

Crazie
10-22-19, 00:07
Saw this hot latina in Mesa: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/37915063/6235215953, she is the woman in the pictures, gorgeous but expensive, $50 for hh door fee, great massage, then 200 for CBJ, well done, but would only take her top off, offered FS for 300 and takes credit cards using Square, claimed it would be billed as a Herbal Co. No way am I giving out my credit card to any of these places. Thinking about returning but at that rate, I'm going to keep searching for my Mya replacement.

Marshst924
10-22-19, 01:19
Two visits while in town. Prince spa in Mesa. Only one girl working as far as I saw. Cute and 40 ish but just a tiny bit chubby. A 7 on the AMP scale. FS with lots of kissing for 160 + house.

K massage in Tempe- Kim was easily an 8.5 on the AMP scale. Korean. 30 ish. Pretty hot. Cute face. Petite with man made's with a surprisingly nice ass. Lots of fun. 180 + house.

Rubmaps premium is a good resource when traveling.

TheOriginal
10-22-19, 23:20
Value is defined as the quality of a good or service relative to its price. I had the good fortune to meet Mia at Nelly Spa first thing this morning, and am happy to report that good value is available in that establishment. Everything that's been reported with regard to her exceptional appearance, her bubbly attitude, and her desire to provide her clients with a memorable encounter is accurate. This is a treat to be anticipated and enjoyed, not an everyday event and, in my opinion, is worth the premium. $1.4 + Door. (She mentioned that she's only here for 8 more days.).

Skippy16
10-23-19, 11:00
I seen her. Advertises on RR. Works out of an apt in a sketchy neighborhood. Jugs are real but definitely would not repeat. Her whole vibe gave me the creeps.

Vivid Dream
10-23-19, 15:33
On a tip, I went by Queen massage today. That alone made the trip worth it.

She was able to carry on a good conversation which I also like. Then the fun began which was an added bonus. Did I mention those amazing legs? Most all options available, YMMV. I will be back.Please share the cost details too.

Desert Rat
10-24-19, 15:46
Two visits while in town. Prince spa in Mesa. Only one girl working as far as I saw. Cute and 40 ish but just a tiny bit chubby. A 7 on the AMP scale. FS with lots of kissing for 160 + house.

K massage in Tempe- Kim was easily an 8.5 on the AMP scale. Korean. 30 ish. Pretty hot. Cute face. Petite with man made's with a surprisingly nice ass. Lots of fun. 180 + house.

Rubmaps premium is a good resource when traveling.Now this gentleman is a hobbyist. He did not ask 500 questions. The man did his homework, got some pussy, and shared some information. I thank you kind sir for your excellent reviews.

Gold coast
10-28-19, 00:54
Please share the cost details too.1. 4 after negotiating. I don't know if I could have gone cheaper. Too much negotiating or gps attitude, which she had none of, keeps little brother soft. With the good table shower and massage I felt good with it. Plus the 60 house fee for 1 hour.

AsianLoverMan
10-28-19, 15:27
I visited the Asian Spa at Main and Lindsay, for the first time in several months, so I knew there would be a new girl. I was greeted by Chestnut, who was wearing a short red dress, which is always a good sign. As usual, I opted for 45 min. 5 .

Appearance: 7.

TS: 7.

Massage: 7.

CBJ: 8.

Use of tongue: 9.

Attitude: 9.

Overall: 8.

Appreciation: $. 6.

Desert Rat
10-29-19, 16:16
1. 4 after negotiating. I don't know if I could have gone cheaper. Too much negotiating or gps attitude, which she had none of, keeps little brother soft. With the good table shower and massage I felt good with it. Plus the 60 house fee for 1 hour.I concur with cost. I pay the same on the West side. The only exception is some Mamasan that is HJ only. I miss the old days when the girls were in their 20's.

Rabbit123
10-29-19, 21:16
I concur with cost. I pay the same on the West side. The only exception is some Mamasan that is HJ only. I miss the old days when the girls were in their 20's.I've never had anyone turn down 140 at an AMP, and 120 will get FS at the right place. Plus door fee, of course.

SonOfA
10-30-19, 00:45
I've never had anyone turn down 140 at an AMP, and 120 will get FS at the right place. Plus door fee, of course.Rose at Biltmore clinic has turned me down for $180 + house two separate times. She won't do for less than $200. Just crazy. Very rarely will I pay that unless I know it's great company.

Chicago Monger
10-30-19, 12:48
Rose at Biltmore clinic has turned me down for $180 + house two separate times. She won't do for less than $200. Just crazy. Very rarely will I pay that unless I know it's great company.I have been turned down. Seems like they all want 200 for FS now. The must have had a union meeting.

Dami206
10-30-19, 23:25
What's the deal with the mamasans at AMP lately? Not what I'm expecting but can never turn them down since I'm already there. Once upon a time some AMP in Glendale area only had late 20 ish to upper 30's masseuses (at least each time I stopped by except the last time). But haven't been there in awhile. Can someone recommend an AMP where I can get massaged by someone in 20's, 30's? If 40's, must be a 7. 5 to 9 on the AMP scale. PM me if you prefer.

Rabbit123
10-31-19, 01:53
Rose at Biltmore clinic has turned me down for $180 + house two separate times. She won't do for less than $200. Just crazy. Very rarely will I pay that unless I know it's great company.My comment was restricted to AMPs. I haven't visited The Biltmore Clinic for several years, but thought they had latinas, etc.

Vivid Dream
10-31-19, 08:33
My comment was restricted to AMPs. I haven't visited The Biltmore Clinic for several years, but thought they had latinas, etc.IMHO: In general, Latina's seem to have GPS. If you expand your radius, there are many AMP locations where your offering (and less) will be successful.

Cisco Kidd
11-04-19, 10:38
I have been doing this for 15 years. Never found a legit.

Try onebackpage.com / escorts and look for massage parlors with addresses.I stopped in this place a little while a go. Looked completely dead, asked me to come back in an hour. I moved on. I think desert rat mention mamasan wearing Jean's. No Jean's this day, had on hospital scrubs.

DaDuck
11-04-19, 18:18
I've seen Lili 3 times at Relaxing Massage at University and Lindsey. Face and natural breasts are average, butt is excellent and FS in every position is available. GF with the 2nd visit. Massage is never discussed she goes straight to why you came in there. Typical $. 4 for FS.

Ajlee133
11-04-19, 21:22
I concur with everything you wrote in this post. I think that AMP are the least dangerous way to monger. My favorite AMP is a known quantity where the ladies know me and I do not have to say a word or pay in advance. I have yet to meet an escort including high end girls that maintain a level of service, have a stable price, and do not eventually flake on me.Has there ever been a decoy that does OC though? Always thought decoys are IC from all those TV shows.

Desert Rat
11-05-19, 01:44
Has there ever been a decoy that does OC though? Always thought decoys are IC from all those TV shows.I don't know of an outcall bust because LE cannot control the environment. However, when they busted the massage lady on Greenway and Cave Creek they did a sting of her customers.

Gold coast
11-06-19, 13:39
I don't know of an outcall bust because LE cannot control the environment. However, when they busted the massage lady on Greenway and Cave Creek they did a sting of her customers.That is the same way they tried on a place on Scottsdale road a several years ago. Except the customer they stung and subsequently subpoenad really only got a legit massage and they only got her on failing to sign him in properly. I heard it still caused the owner enough headache that she closed after that.

Reality9753
11-08-19, 12:52
Chloe was Berlin was Anstasia was Jaguar was too many to name.

Changes phone number with each new name.

Pictures are not even close to actual looks.

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/152465

Her prices are way too expensive for her looks (in this case lack of).

AZHopeful
11-08-19, 23:42
That is the same way they tried on a place on Scottsdale road a several years ago. Except the customer they stung and subsequently subpoenad really only got a legit massage and they only got her on failing to sign him in properly. I heard it still caused the owner enough headache that she closed after that.What is the correct way to sign in at a massage parlor? I only ask because I have never been to one.

Dami206
11-09-19, 01:51
What is the correct way to sign in at a massage parlor? I only ask because I have never been to one.Legitimate massage parlors will keep a record of who their customers were each day, basic info. What I have seen is the desk lady writing customer names on a sheet of paper. Not having done that is not having properly signed in the customer, thus leaving room for argument by whoever based on their agenda. So my advice is, take your time finding a good parlor and go from there.

Dkuym1
11-09-19, 02:28
What is the correct way to sign in at a massage parlor? I only ask because I have never been to one.I always use your name.

DrPoon
11-09-19, 03:35
What is the correct way to sign in at a massage parlor? I only ask because I have never been to one.Just sign in as Jim Lane, the mayor of Scottsdale.

LongDickG
11-10-19, 16:23
Any word on this place? Opened a month or two ago and seems to always have guys coming and going but I don't know if it's legitimate or not.

LongDickG
11-10-19, 16:30
Anybody try this place? Just opened up a month or two ago (on FLW).

Haunted
11-12-19, 02:05
Anybody try this place? Just opened up a month or two ago (on FLW).Checked it out tonight around 8 pm.

Attendant name Katy. Average AMP massage. Translate - not so good by real massage standards.

Happy ending, typical oiled up dick rub. Her HJ skills were just average, so I decided not to pop and save my nut for somewhere else.

She: 40's, very plain / average face, skinny, flat ass, fully clothed, no touching.

Haunted
11-12-19, 02:09
Saw a post here about Ruby at Kyoto. Called to ask if Ruby was working. Yes!

Got there around 9, very petite asian, answered, says yes when I ask if she's Ruby.

10 minutes of pretend massage, then asked what I wanted.

Ended up getting BBJ, which was very average, but with CIM which made it better.

$. 40 for the deal.

Plus the typical door fee.

Touching allowed, Ok titties, eraser nipples, large A cup.

She was maybe pretty, but her skin was weird, like maybe vitiligo weird. Or maybe it was makeup.

Wouldn't repeat.

LFCnut
11-14-19, 00:31
Saw this new place on Boswell just south of Bell. Stopped in Monday evening and met Jessica, late 30 ish Chinese. Attractive, slim, nice body from what I could see under the flowing pantsuit. Pretty good English so conversation was pretty easy. Took the. 4 30 min. As it was an unknown quantity at that point. Good but not great massage that went on and on with no hint of teasing or future activities. Tried touching thru clothes but was rejected, but not too strongly. After the 30 minutes were up she asked how I enjoyed the massage and seemed surprised when I asked for more. " I only do massage" was response, but, and here comes the carrot, I did tip her 20 and placed it down her cleavage, getting a quick feel of very prominent nips with no negative reaction from her. Maybe more is on offer after the first visit, but not sure I would return. Apparently there is another girl working but she was off on Veterans day, so I may scope that out soon just to see if there is a different level of service from her. Stay tuned.

Taurus44
11-14-19, 08:56
Planning to spend some time in Queen Creek area. Searched forum and found nothing that far from Phoenix. Appears maybe Mesa area is best bet. Any advice or suggestions. Prefer good massage and then HJ or BJ finish. Mutual touch a plus. Thanks.

MonkeyLuv666
11-16-19, 01:37
Hey does anyone know if Nellie massage is still open? I am headed back to town and would love to meet up with Yuki and bang her all night again!

LongDickG
11-16-19, 18:29
Pretty sure this place is closed down?

Dkuym1
11-16-19, 18:38
This is the kind of stuff I'm looking for, has anyone met this person, can you PM me as I have specific questions.

https://www.mytantricbodywork.com/

SonOfA
11-16-19, 23:23
Hey does anyone know if Nellie massage is still open? I am headed back to town and would love to meet up with Yuki and bang her all night again!It's there, but no more yuki. It seems like there are new girls there every month.

RagsDen
11-17-19, 01:54
This is the kind of stuff I'm looking for, has anyone met this person, can you PM me as I have specific questions.

https://www.mytantricbodywork.com/If I'm not mistaken, Christine is a very large woman. Hawaiian-ish type (relatively round, large breasts). Maybe she does this because of her looks, but on the flip she puts a cover on over your eyes. In terms of what you feel. She is very good. Strong massage, and nice build-up / hand release. However I'm big into the visual aspect as well, and I couldn't repeat with her.

PhillyFan45
11-17-19, 01:58

https://www.mytantricbodywork.com/No rates mentioned, but there is one big caveat, so unless you can charm her out of her panties, YMMV. 90 min is recommended. Yet no rates mentioned.

LongDickG
11-17-19, 03:05
Has anyone recorded their time in an AMP? Can't imagine it would be allowed but with a small keychain camera it could easily be done.

Dami206
11-17-19, 14:17
Has anyone recorded their time in an AMP? Can't imagine it would be allowed but with a small keychain camera it could easily be done.Haven't but some guys have. There are plenty available on pornhub, most hid the cameras but that could abruptly end your session if masseuse finds out.

MattSteele
11-17-19, 23:21

https://www.mytantricbodywork.com/I'm a long-time client of Christine and I see her on a regular basis. (I'm seeing her next week, in fact.) Private and discrete studio in midtown. Very skilled hands that also deliver an exceptional massage that is on par with (if not better than) many vanilla LMTs. I see her usually once a month. Her price list is on that website you linked, so that's covered.

But you are getting a FSBM with her. It's a full hands-on experience that always leaves me satisfied.

Dkuym1
11-18-19, 19:27
We all know of AMP's where there is no doubt but if you visit a place for the first time without any firsthand knowledge how do you approach for extras.

I usually via slight of hand produce tip money and make some sort of non-committal hint towards the 'tip' and figure the person will either take the hint or blow it off (no pun intended).

Others have suggested that they roam during the massage and try to get a line on the gals response to see if anything more is available.

I want to be as discreet as possible and not come off as a sleaze and offend to the point of being thrown out or worse.

How do you guys handle this scenario.

Bubba1979
11-18-19, 23:26
We all know of AMP's where there is no doubt but if you visit a place for the first time without any firsthand knowledge how do you approach for extras.

I usually via slight of hand produce tip money and make some sort of non-committal hint towards the 'tip' and figure the person will either take the hint or blow it off (no pun intended).

Others have suggested that they roam during the massage and try to get a line on the gals response to see if anything more is available.

I want to be as discreet as possible and not come off as a sleaze and offend to the point of being thrown out or worse.

How do you guys handle this scenario.I always grab the Calv a few minutes in and comment on how "firm" they are. Ask if they work out. Blah blah blah. All is revealed after this.

Andrew1976
11-20-19, 20:41
Pretty sure this place is closed down?I stopped by this past Sunday, 11-17, and they were closed.

Phone recording says "out of service".

So, sadly, yes, I think they're gone.

Rabbit123
11-21-19, 15:28
Has anyone recorded their time in an AMP? Can't imagine it would be allowed but with a small keychain camera it could easily be done.I'm sure it could be done, but you would be documenting a misdemeanor prostitution charge, committing felony voyeurism by recording someone without their knowledge, and maybe documenting felony charges against the AMP. Hardly the way to treat your favorite establishment.

Desert Rat
11-22-19, 01:50

How do you guys handle this scenario.I usually wait for the flip and lightly touch her back. If she is repelled then I stop touching her. I will then slide my hand down to her butt and leave it there. That is usually the signal to begin negotiation.

Dami206
11-22-19, 15:22

How do you guys handle this scenario.Usually happens on the flip but sometimes I've seen masseuse stay while dude undress and grab his thing. Usually on the flip, the guy fingers will wonder in private places and do private things, that's a clear indication. Intuition never lies though, the ones who play you will know.

Doctor Man Toy
11-22-19, 19:55

How do you guys handle this scenario.I usually have done research on this forum for cities I will be visiting, so I am familiar with the AMP to provide FS. Once naked and laying face down, and the provider begins to rub me, I usually gently run my hand up their thigh and have yet to be turned down.

Slider42
11-23-19, 02:27
How do you guys handle this scenario.Many ways but one that always works for me is when her hands get close to junior I tell her it tingles or let her know that I like that. Once I get a hint more is avialable I will reach out and put my hand on her leg or butt.

Game on from there.

I once went to a viet place and knew FS was offered. When she asked if I needed any thing special I said I wanted to rent her pussy. She stripped and fucked my brains out without saying a single word.

LatinaGuy
11-24-19, 02:41
I went back to 999 Roses despite finding out my previous positive review was no longer there. (Turns out she will be back sometime soon.) Sasha answered. She is the most named in the AMP reviews site that shows provider names but not actual reviews, so I went for it. Like my previous time there, I found Sasha to be friendly, into it, and wanting to make sure you have a pleasurable time. She is on the younger side and I am 'guessing' all the usual offerings could be had for all the usual rates. I do appreciate that both ladies at this place had a positive vibe, give a good effort, and do have that sensual element that makes the difference for me.

Dami206
11-28-19, 17:56
Hello, can one of you kind souls point me to an AMP here where I can find a masseuse in their 20's? Of course I'm looking for the usual handshake friendly type. PM me if you prefer. I can return a favor, just let me know what it is you're looking for.

LongDickG
11-30-19, 14:58
This place (on baseline) seems shut down? Never got a chance to go.

Gold coast
12-01-19, 14:32
This place (on baseline) seems shut down? Never got a chance to go.They are still very much open. I was just there yesterday.

ChazU812
12-02-19, 01:20
Hello Long layover in Phoenix on Tuesday. Looking for a table shower and FS with a 30 ish something hottie. Thank you in ADVANCE for your help. Reply or PM is much appreciated. Thank you.

Nova907
12-02-19, 12:51
After a bit of research, I see that the closest spas in this area are "New Spa" and "Angels Spa".

Will be in the area in a few weeks and will report back on one of these. Unless someone else has another recommendation.

Cheers.

Vivid Dream
12-02-19, 13:44
Hello Long layover in Phoenix on Tuesday. Looking for a table shower and FS with a 30 ish something hottie. Thank you in ADVANCE for your help. Reply or PM is much appreciated. Thank you.Sasha. Thai girl 30 why / o. Very nice girl. Kind, sweet, caring.

Table shower uncertain. Contact at 999 Massage. Recommend to call to confirm the shower. Location on 19th avenue. About 30 minutes from the airport (one-way). Could be longer travel time if during peak rush hour.

Denton
12-02-19, 13:55
They are still very much open. I was just there yesterday.I was there about a week and a half ago and had a good time with Jessie.

Vivid Dream
12-02-19, 14:18
Hello Long layover in Phoenix on Tuesday. Looking for a table shower and FS with a 30 ish something hottie. Thank you in ADVANCE for your help. Reply or PM is much appreciated. Thank you.Possibility with location about 30 min from the airport. Sent PM.

LatinaGuy
12-02-19, 17:09
Sasha. Thai girl 30 why / o. Very nice girl. Kind, sweet, caring.

Table shower uncertain. Contact at 999 Massage. Recommend to call to confirm the shower. Location on 19th avenue. About 30 minutes from the airport (one-way). Could be longer travel time if during peak rush hour.I found the same in my post from the 23rd. Shower but no table shower. Sasha is very sweet and enjoys what she does at her place of work.

TF1957
12-02-19, 20:59
This place is a case study of deceptive marketing. They have a number of ads on Rub Ratings boasting an international selection of beautiful women. https://phoenix.rubratings.com/127864.

There is nothing remotely international about this place. There nothing sensuous, beautiful, erotic or exciting either. There isn't even anything remotely therapeutic about it.

It is a black hole for money and time.

Avoid at all cost.

Crazie
12-03-19, 01:47
This place is a case study of deceptive marketing. They have a number of ads on Rub Ratings boasting an international selection of beautiful women. https://phoenix.rubratings.com/127864.

There is nothing remotely international about this place. There nothing sensuous, beautiful, erotic or exciting either. There isn't even anything remotely therapeutic about it.

It is a black hole for money and time.

Avoid at all cost.Just up the street is Just Relax Spa on Coggins. $50 door fee, women are friendly and accommodating. Place is pricey though, it's been over 3 years since I've been there, FS was 200 then, from a recent review, one woman was asking 300. I usually opted for the HJ for 150.

Desert Rat
12-06-19, 16:30
https://www.yelp.com/biz/hawaii-massage-mesa

I had a great time the first time I went here but the second time was a cluster fuck. My third time was a mixed bag. I was met by Abby who is Chinese Woman in her 50's who has extensive plastic surgery. Her fake tits and face are well done. She is petite and friendly. The first snag was that she refused to see me for an hour. She returned $20 to me and said she was too busy on a Thursday to see me for an hour. Abby gave a fair nonprofessional massage for about ten minutes and then asked me to flip. She immediately grabbed my dick and ask what I wanted her to do. I asked for CFS and CBJ. I gave her $120 and she went to get a cover. The sex was fun but I could tell she was in a hurry. Abby kept promising if I returned on a different day and in the evening she could serve me better. I was disappointed but she did let me fuck her. As I was getting dressed another hobbyist arrived so I guess she was right about being busy.

Anyone who can go in the evening see her on a Sunday or Monday night please post a review. She claims it is dead on the evenings and she can treat you like a King. Good luck.

JnTurner901
12-07-19, 00:11
Anyone ever go to the salt spa in Anthem? And if so how was it? Complete ligit or is there a menu?

JnTurner901
12-07-19, 00:45
Hi anyone have any luck at the salt spa in anthem?

Spokes
12-08-19, 11:26
Good day gents. Let me start by saying I am a recent transplant from FL. I now live Mesa south of 60. I have to say I have never seen so many AMPs per sq mile. Have been trying to find one or two to call my reg but nothing has stood out. They all have put out, but none have had showers or big differences so far. I shouldn't say all put out, the Asian Spa on ray Rd was a cluster. Mama started out with the norm and a bit of tease then when I flipped she smiled and walked out. WTF? I was later told the place was legit, but why did she rub my balls? Whatever. I would put up some reviews but they have all been the same. All have been in Mesa, All could stand to be cleaned, All were nice 35+ not unattractive, All were standard performance. Only diff's were maybe 10 at the door and 10 on the tip. Have been to 5 so far. You guys have been chewing this dirt for a while so lack luster info is of little use. I would appreciate a little input on where the better ones are. I don't want the real high end as I am seeking a regular spot and I work for a living so money is still a thing. I would very much welcome a local UTR incall from a senior member. I would be grateful for the assistance.

Happy Hunting.

DaDuck
12-08-19, 13:00
In response to Spokes. They are all the same. I likewise have been in the area only a few years but like AMP everywhere the provider moves on after a few months. Ruby at Kyoto had good reviews but she is elsewhere now.

I had success with Lele at Relaxing Massage but she is gone. A few weeks ago Anna at Kyoto was adequate, firm in all the right places, but nothing spectacular. If you find someone eager and willing use her up because she'll be moving on soon.

ThizzleHats
12-08-19, 18:36
I'll be in town in the Old Town area this week. Any good spots? I'm willing to pay extra for quality and service. Table shower would be nice.

DaDuck
12-08-19, 20:53
Went to Kyoto on Southern today with mixed results. Spent an hour with Helen the ultimate spinner at 4'7". The menu was limited without FS, daty or GF. Anal fingering was given and received. Was hinted that 2nd visit would be better. Hope so b / c she is adorable if you like petite.