PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Dick North
07-21-07, 17:15
Is that not a shit hole parlor there? Like 500 blk E broadway. Anyhow there is not a good parlor on Broadway except Bali Hai and the OK further west.
Merlin, 500 E Broadway is between Mill Ave and Rural. Nothing but apts and homes. Mill is the dividing line between East & West. Bali Hai is between Extension & Country Club (AZ Ave)
As far as Broadway & Longmore, on the South side is a Circle K and a car dealership. On the North is a vacant lot. I could be wrong, but I don't think there are any other amps in that area.

DN

Merlin Magician
07-21-07, 21:17
I realize today I was in vile error in describing 500 E Broadway. I meant in the that area of e Southern. Besides Longmore is way west of any of that. Was not thinking right. Had brain farts. A pure case of my not knowing waht the effer I'm spekin aboot.

Merlin Magician
07-21-07, 21:19
Nana in velly fine form today. 540 W Broadway # 109.

Have to come up from TUS to get a good back rub. No good joints in TUS.

I had gone to central PHX and found my fave place, A Tender Touch padlocked. Whether Lee on Vacation or now opens later, I dunno.

Merlin Magician
07-21-07, 21:22
Fuji used to be a cool place until the girls started upselling like crazy there.

There is a Chandler Parlor called Blue Seas Spa at Elliot and Dobson NW corner in a strip center. Two older K ladies. Very friendly touchy feely. They were open today.

SuperD
07-21-07, 21:57
At SW Baseline\Dobson is highly recommended. A nice slim 33 year old who gives a GREAT massage and will leave you smiling. Bring the $10 coupon from new times and pay for an hour. You will not regret.

Cumpumper69
07-22-07, 12:38
From AZ Dude>"Stopped in for a visit with Nina last week. Forgot to bring a hat, so only massage and hand release was on the menu. Pretty and fun gal, a bit older, may be a little pudgy for some tastes."<

I read about Nina at Toyko here a while ago, so stopped in a couple months ago to see for myself. Very friendly, FS for $, but she is not really "my type". I'm way out on the west side, not as lucky as all of you who live east!

Gotta keep looking.

Humpie
07-23-07, 00:40
This is the new place out on the NE corner of FLW & Shea. Decided to give it a try on Fri. The woman working there, Joy, is older, 40's? But really friendly. Not my type but didn't feel like driving around so thought what the heck. She is the only girl there right now because business is slow. Hopes to bring in more girls in the fall. She told me she use to work at Red Carpet on Scottsdale & Shea which didn't mean anything to me because I'm too new in town & never heard of the place. Anyway, she gave a really good massage, has strong hands and could probably do a good deep massage if I had taken more time. On the flip she just started with the HJ without discussion. Got the feeling more is available had I asked but like I said she wasnt my type. Regular door fees plus I tipped $50 which she was happy with. Could've given less probably but it was a good massage.

Cumpumper69
07-23-07, 19:41
Used to see a skinny white massager at Midtown Massage named Gail. Had good hands. Was in the area so I stopped by and found out she's been gone for well over a year. Was told she's at Elite Spa, south of Peoria on 19 ave, east side. Drove on up and the fat young pig inside said she didn't know any Gails. Was probably way too early, because Gail used to start at 4 PM at Midtown, and I was there at noon.

Az Mikey
07-24-07, 18:35
Well. Went there twice over the past two weeks. Talent from the winter and spring has left us my friends. A girl by the name of Jennifer, very mechanical, chubby. Good massage though. Does provide everything you are looking for.

Stopped in last Friday. To be honest, don't even remember the girl's name. Not a looker, but gave great massage. Offered everything that I could want, but I declined and opted for the massage only.

Member #3914
07-26-07, 20:31
This is the new place out on the NE corner of FLW & Shea. Decided to give it a try on Fri. The woman working there, Joy, is older, 40's? But really friendly. Not my type but didn't feel like driving around so thought what the heck. She is the only girl there right now because business is slow. Hopes to bring in more girls in the fall. She told me she use to work at Red Carpet on Scottsdale & Shea which didn't mean anything to me because I'm too new in town & never heard of the place. Anyway, she gave a really good massage, has strong hands and could probably do a good deep massage if I had taken more time. On the flip she just started with the HJ without discussion. Got the feeling more is available had I asked but like I said she wasnt my type. Regular door fees plus I tipped $50 which she was happy with. Could've given less probably but it was a good massage.I went in. Only one person present so I assume it was Joy as above. Got a decent massage asked about other options and was given a smile and blank spare. $40 and tipped $30 in hopes of getting any added offer, but none forthcoming.

Cold Heart
07-27-07, 00:48
Thanks for the reports on Joy at FLW and Shea. I remember her from the Red Carpet (AMP) at Scottsdale Road & Shea. She gives a good massage. And gets the job done on the flip. She is very limited on the "extras".

Huey Lewis
07-29-07, 23:01
This is more massage than CL - so I am putting it here. Nikki is an irregular lister on Phoenix and Tucson CL. She is outcall (I suppose unless you know her). Here is her latest ad:

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/384611810.html

She will come to your home bringing sheets and lotion (there is no mess to pick up after she leaves - she takes it with her). She lays out the sheets over the top of your bed and is good to go. Her massage is about 45 to 50 minutes - at least it was for me - and me likey. It was not an excuse to get to the end ... she dug her elbows in my back and gave me a very good deep tissue massage (because that is what I asked for). I have no complaints about that and given that it was outcall, it alone was almost worth the price of admission.

I paid $ (she seems to be running a special now) and the massage ended with her topless and a a nice HJ. Folks, that is her boundary (or as far as she goes). She explained that on the phone ... and I had no problem with that.

It is flat rate - NO tip expected.

She is genuinely a nice girl - mid 30's (would be my guess). Could she stand to lose a couple of pounds? Perhaps.

Here's the bottom line: If you don't want to leave home, want a good quality massage, no hassle - you know what you are getting - at the end, am happy with the way she looks, like a nice friendly girl and are square with the flat rate ... she's a nice experience if you are on a budget. If you want more - that's not her style.

Glad to finally contribute to the place I've been lurking for awhile. Hope someone can use this one.

Joe Trainer
08-02-07, 14:21
in New Times, Greenway and 32nd St. Appears to be legit despite my attempts to discover otherwise. Good massage, came very, very close to suggesting more was available but wouldn't go past that.I went yesterday. .6 door fee (hour), and .6 happy ending. Gave a bonus 20 when Michelle helped me get dressed, I love that!

Huey Lewis
08-04-07, 02:15
I have been lurking on this place for a few months. I suppose it is time for me to give back. Here’s what my travels tell me (highly opinionated):

Enjoy Massage (NW Corner of 43rd Ave and Northern): AMP and only been there once. After completely disrobing and laying on my stomach, I was draped in a sheet for the massage on both the front and back side. The sheet never left my body. It appears to be strictly legit. I am "in shape" so perhaps I was confused with LE. I don’t see it, perhaps others have experienced otherwise.

(SE Corner of 7th Ave and Missouri AND just north of Indian School on 27th Avenue): visited both shops only once. Received massage and after tipping, masseuse left the room. In both places, cameras are discreet but visible in the lobby. My best naïve guess is that there are cameras in the massage room (Is this common or am I paranoid? Don’t answer that). Opinion here: The cameras run during the massage in case something goes wrong and when the dessert comes, they leave the room and shut them off. I could be way off base here, but as a result I never went back to either.

Tropical Massage (On Glendale Avenue, upstairs, just west of 19th Avenue): I have received a massage from a white, latina and asian masseuse in this establishment. The massages ranged from average to very poor. The dessert was equally unappealing. Someone about two months ago mentioned that this has turned into an AMP. Not sure about that, I just think business has gotten so bad that they are down to one Asian. She is forty-something gives a fair – at best – massage and the dessert is horrible. Whenever I go into one of these small shops, I make a note of the cars in the parking lot as I leave (NO that does not make me a stalker – just an informed shopper for the next time I pull in). Best I can tell by the parking lot – since I live in the area – the forty-something Asian is still there and business is slow. I would avoid this place. I have always wanted to go up the stairs and into the lobby and say "oh, you again – never mind, it wasn’t that good" just to make a point. But, there are cameras in the lobby and I always figured that some branch of the Asian mafia would come looking for me.

Stressed Out Massage (On 43rd Avenue just south of Bethany Home Road): AMP. Turnstile employment – they come and awhile later they are gone. No complaints. The massages range from slightly above average to weak. I come to this thread to find the elusive Daily Double – good quality massage for the full-time allotted and dessert with no upselling (have it your way without the petty bargaining – and I really don’t want the full-meal deal). I’m a westsider, but I would consider driving for that. While the massage varies in quality (it does anywhere), the dessert here always seems to be like "Alice’s Restaurant" (I’m not that old, but google the lyrics if you don’t get that one). Upselling has never been a problem. They don’t seem to advertise (except I did see a business card size ad in the yellow pages – doesn’t make sense). It formerly was very low key from the street. I drove by tonight and they have definitely amped up the lights out front. I pulled into the lot to drive by and the masseuse of the week came outside. She was out there for a smoke, but with my window down she gave me a nod and a wink. I thought for a second I was in Amsterdam or at worst, Tijuana. She was petite and in a sundress. I always notice what they wear. How easy would it be to take down the top or take it all the way off might give you a clue as to what lies ahead. If they are wearing jeans with a vest on top of a long sleeve button shirt – frustration may set in later. After having a few libations nearby on a Friday night, I drove by again. There she was again. I get the feeling if I waved. 4 out the window a handshake was possible – but I digress. Not sure what kind of massage you would get here – but, she appeared willing and able and that appears to be the "culture" of this club (if you like AMP). It definitely has gone from low key to higher visibility as you drive by on 43rd Avenue.

Prediction: The housing market, in one year, has morphed from a sellers market to a buyers market (it may get worse). The economy may very well also get worse. I would guess – being educated in financial areas and the willing Asian I saw tonight – that the massage business, in the next year, could very well turn into a "buyers market. " This is a very discretionary market. The tougher times get, the better it could be for those with a little disposable income that are in the market.

Yes, I have been a "lurker" in the past. And am trying to give back. I am not a "full meal deal" kind of guy. And if I am in a relationship, I am a non-participant (to each his own – respect that as I do the married guys that are here). I will be an irregular contributor, but glad to do so when I can.

Sergent D
08-05-07, 05:17
I thought I'the share a little also but I don't get out to those places much so I don't see myself adding too much here.

I've been to Stressed Out also. The first time (first time ever for me) was sometime around New Year's (within a month or so either way) and the other time was in May. Both times it was the same lady. She did well.

I've been to Keaderbodies twice (the second time was under the new ownership although they hadn't changed the sign yet). The first time there was this hot Asian with huge fake ones. After being shown to the room, she left and changed into a small top and tiny shorts. Crappy massage but good after the flip. She let me feel around over her clothes. The second time was a lady who was a little older. Nice rack though. Great massage and nice CBJ for $.

My only other experience was at Bali Hai and it was odd. It started with a girl that seemed quite young (borderline too young and that freaked me out a bit). She gave a great massage but stayed away from any good areas. Anyways, after what must have been nearly my half hour, she was replaced by a different woman (40-ish) who did another complete massage. She started with her hands and I asked for BJ. I had to talk her into it and so she left and came back with saran wrap. Strange.

As a side question, for russian, do you typically have to pay for FS to get that?

Huey Lewis
08-09-07, 00:19
Anfu Massage (one block South of Dunlap on 43rd Ave) – for those keeping count that makes four AMPs on the west side of 43rd Ave from roughly Bethany Home to Dunlap – a span of only three miles. If they were on the east side of 43rd Ave they would be in Phoenix. Glendale seems to be massage friendly.

Sherry greeted me at the door and took me back. She is Asian, quite attractive, and the only one I saw. Does that make it an AMP?

Massage was average – not weak and merely foreplay for a tip – but, not great. This is for the benefit of any masseuses that may lurk here: Oil on the back is fine, but why do you do that first and then run your greasy hands through my hair and on my face?

It would appear to me that Sherry is game for anything where she could leave her clothes on. The entire experience was "average" (although, not bad) – with one exception. There is something about Sherry’s innocence or naivety. Not the innocence of youth – she appears to be early 20’s. The innocence of coming from China and having only been in this country for two weeks. Trust me: that one is a unique experience. Most of the masseuses seemed to be somewhat hardened after months or years in the business. Don’t worry – time will Americanize Sherry and rob her of that innocence in short order.

OC Man
08-10-07, 16:28
I have't been frequenting AMP;s here in AZ due to the high $ and the lacklustre reports and save my time for SoCal, Fontana area.

But I needed a rub, to checked out JOY near the 101 in the north side of Baseline in a stripmall.

PG Massage from older 30-40's asian woman. no extras, but I didn't ask.

.40 + .10 nice but no other interest.

OC man

Trav Elin
08-11-07, 02:29
Hey Mongers.

New to the reporting scene, so please bear with me as I get it going.

East Valley, AMP. "Hong Kong".. 4HH. 6H to the little old lady, and she goes away. Provider "Kay" comes in, nice FBSM. No upsell, very friendly. If I had been able to stay longer, I am sure I could have travelled a lot. Hiked the canyon. Kay was in great shape for a 40+YO. She told me there are others and I can try them all. I dropped the. 4, since it was my first time in. The little old lady said "You owe me" and hit me up for the rest (I stayed the hour) on the way out. Kay didn't seem to expect a tip, but I left one. I'll prob return. There are pipes in the ceiling, so I am pretty sure they'll walk on your back, if you ask.

There's an AG place just south of Sunshine (same parking lot) that's very pricy. Standard entry fees, but imediate upsell. They seem to think they are top notch and asked for Benjys. I left, marginally satisifed but two jacks lighter.

"Lucky Health" or something like that, is tucked back in the corner of Lindsey and Bway. Seems to be a single provider there, also very quick for the upsell, also pricey menu.

I've been looking for a non-Asian place, and finally found a place on Southern that I stopped into today. Unfortunately I didn't have time to sample the menu, but I did chat with two of the providers. Standard entrys, and they seem to have a very flexible menu, but not sure on the prices. Anyone else been there? It's next door to an acupuncture place. The two I saw appear to be W or L.

Doctor Man Toy
08-17-07, 17:27
To be had in Phoenix. I have been striking out when on business trips to Kansas City. Will be in Phoenix end of September so hope the AMPs are still going strong.

Merlin Magician
08-18-07, 11:07
Looking for non Asian places?

Try A Touch of Heaven on N. Cave Creek in PHX. Brandy and Taylor there are BBW's but they have other pretty ladies who aint. Of course, once you go BBW, you dont go back. They have soooo much more to offer...

You can Google for their website in PHX.

Dick North
08-29-07, 14:42
Visited Sunshine today and my provider was Yumi. A new girl from LA only been there a week. Nice looking, a little chubby but otherwise ok.
Her massage was excellent. One of the best that I've had in a long while. That alone was worth the entry .6 and tip $.

Mamasan said as I was leaving that another new girl would be there next week. So maybe things are looking up for Sunshine.

Was interested in trying a new place, so I first called Massage Max. They are open but don't offer TS. I then checked a place called Asian Star on the east side on Country Club between University & Brown. This place is in an old house and kind of hard to find. Found it and noticed a couple of crude signs with arrows pointing to the front door. Wasn't inspired so I didn't go in but made a note to check in the future.

Then off to Sunshine for a pretty nice experience.

DN

IH8HJsAz
08-31-07, 16:35
I went there too. I got an older lady that you got it is a Korean establishment. Standard entry fees got nude SaranWrappedBJ for $. I dont go to the Valley often myself it is too hot down there for my happy ass. I will stay in Dragstaff but, not use our local place, the owner hasnt changed girls for over a year.

NY Brick
09-01-07, 15:27
Was in town for a few days on business. , 1 odd expeirence & 1 good one. First I'm new to this board, so take that into consideration.

Tried to "walk-in" at the Phoenix at I. School & 27th. Was let in by a chunky asian who then asked me for time, which I said 1 hour. After pulling out the bills, she had seen my out-of-town plates on the rental. Told her I was from somewhere else & that the vehicle was a rental. She immeadiately went into 'distrust" mode, as I was quickly shown the door out. She claimed I had no appt. & since I knew nothing about the minimum $20 tip rule, I could find as she said "cheaper" massage elsewhere. Wierd!

Ended up at "Touch of Zen" over on E. Thomas. OMG! A latin hottie, Priscilla was my masseuse. Great body, big tits, great accent/great looking! My only regret was only getting a massage. At the end, was asked by her, if there was "any other specific area, that needed massaging". Was a little uncomfortable in giving the obvious answer, since she never touched "him" or massaged near "him"? Anyone, been here before and are happy endings part of the cirriculum.

Redrocks
09-04-07, 00:58
At the end, was asked by her, if there was "any other specific area, that needed massaging". Was a little uncomfortable in giving the obvious answer, since she never touched "him" or massaged near "him"? Anyone, been here before and are happy endings part of the cirriculum.Brick--ya gotta take things into control at that point. She was letting request additional services at that point. You must do something to scare the MPs, getting kicked out of one and then getting careful screening at another.

TwistedBrother
09-04-07, 12:43
There's nothing like getting that. I've had about 4-5 girls over 15 years of AMP mongering who were clearly newbies and it was always awesome ... in two cases in the 90s I got FS without even being asked for tip (though I did tip some). It's worked the other way, too, though, where the girl was sincerely shocked that I wanted more than a massage ... lol

There is something about Sherry’s innocence or naivety. Not the innocence of youth – she appears to be early 20’s. The innocence of coming from China and having only been in this country for two weeks. Trust me: that one is a unique experience. Most of the masseuses seemed to be somewhat hardened after months or years in the business. Don’t worry – time will Americanize Sherry and rob her of that innocence in short order.

Trav Elin
09-04-07, 22:53
Okay, I finally had time to go back to the place on Southern next door to the acupuncture place.

Paid my. 6 for the hour massage. Had a latina masseuse (Reyna) who rushed through my "medium" back massage and got to the flip in 15 mins. Negotiated a bit (she wanted $$. 5 for fs) and when she went out to run my special card (the one that has a very low limit, only used for places I don't trust) an asian woman came into the room and started questioning me about whether I had turned over, or Reyna had asked me to turn over. Also asked about whose call it was for the extras. Truth is, Reyna was pretty pushy about getting to the extras, and was very defensive when the asian (manager? ) was questioning me.

Asian was telling me that if I paid for a 1 hour massage, then I should get the full hour massage, and she didn't care about any extras negotiated, but she wanted the customers to get their money's worth.

Long story short, I got fs from Reyna for. 4 cash and 1. 2 on the card. She kept asking me to come back and bring her the "rest" of the money but not to stop if the asian's car was there.

Very bad vibe, very rushed. Thought I would be happy to get other than asian service, but will NOT return to that location, nor the sister location on Southern near the circle K.

HK on CC has still been my best experience, bang for the buck and all.

What Da
09-06-07, 22:16
Was in town for a few days on business. , 1 odd expeirence & 1 good one. First I'm new to this board, so take that into consideration.

Tried to "walk-in" at the Phoenix at I. School & 27th. Was let in by a chunky asian who then asked me for time, which I said 1 hour. After pulling out the bills, she had seen my out-of-town plates on the rental. Told her I was from somewhere else & that the vehicle was a rental. She immeadiately went into 'distrust" mode, as I was quickly shown the door out. She claimed I had no appt. & since I knew nothing about the minimum $20 tip rule, I could find as she said "cheaper" massage elsewhere. Wierd!

Ended up at "Touch of Zen" over on E. Thomas. OMG! A latin hottie, Priscilla was my masseuse. Great body, big tits, great accent/great looking! My only regret was only getting a massage. At the end, was asked by her, if there was "any other specific area, that needed massaging". Was a little uncomfortable in giving the obvious answer, since she never touched "him" or massaged near "him"? Anyone, been here before and are happy endings part of the cirriculum.I've been there several times. Very pretty ladies (mostly Latinas), but very expensive for fs. I only had HR there for $. including the entry fee for 3/4 hour. I was quoted $$$.5 (not including entry fee) for fs once and I never asked about it again. I'm sure there was room for negotiation but my feelings were hurt by that quote :)

I only go back there often because they do provide great massages. I recommend Marybelle(smoking hot!) and Brenda (about a 7), both Latinas.

Peace

WD

Az Mikey
09-10-07, 17:13
Ok, so I saw Yumi two weeks ago. Previous report was right. Great massage, little chubby but a nice rack. Decent service

Went in today and there is a new girl Hannah. Not everything is available, but she has lips to die for and the most adorable personality. Very much made sure the experience was good. Ok massage. Good time.

Also went to the AG place just south of Sunshine last week. Saw a gal by the name of Tia? Little pricey, good massage. I like the atmosphere of that place. Very clean, soothing music.

Over and out.

Breton Az
09-11-07, 16:25
Saw a very hole in the wall amp just on Maryland and 43rd. Entered the waiting area and a girl came out saying that she was working. So, I drove away... Went back again about 30min later, and as I approached the light, could see a cutey stepping out of her car and into the front door. I quickly pulled in and entered the door to be greeted by her. She wore a plain white jean skort and plain black top. She was about an 8.5 or 9 in looks. Very long black hair about mid 30's - asian of course. Her ass was tight and tiny - very trim. She led me to a room, arranged the pillow, and stepped out after agreeing to a HH. She came back wearing a flared out see through white skirt and a very low cut tangerine tank. Said her name was Nancy. Her hands were amazing. Wish I had opted for the hard vs. med. On the flip, she focused on my abs as I felt up that flare. She asked me if I wanted some more oil and I quickly agreed. On about the second stroke asked her how far we could go. She pretended not to understand and lent her ear closer. I asked in her ear if she did any daty, still pretended not to understand. I gave her the number, no go... Finally, I gave her the peace sign with my tongue through it. She understood that and assumed the position. Oh man. Totally fresh. This chick must have taken baths all her life. It was so sweet I did a little RJ on her and she loved it. I may have imagined it, but it seemed like she was repositioning herself every time I tried going back to the Y so that I stay a communist. Had I not opted for the oil, I'm sure she would have returned the favor. I'll know next time I go back.

Here's the best part, just before she assumed the position, she asked, "you take care of me right?". Of course I said yes, but that was it. No negotiation at all. Dropped her a $.5 as I left.

Dick North
09-11-07, 20:25
Ok, so I saw Yumi two weeks ago. Previous report was right. Great massage, little chubby but a nice rack. Decent service
Went in today and there is a new girl Hannah. Not everything is available, but she has lips to die for and the most adorable personality. Very much made sure the experience was good. Ok massage. Good time.
Also went to the AG place just south of Sunshine last week. Saw a gal by the name of Tia? Little pricey, good massage. I like the atmosphere of that place. Very clean, soothing music.
Over and out.
Curious about the AG place south of Sunshine. I used to go there frequently. Haven't been in about 3 years. I always liked that place too. Always seemed to have younger girls who were fun to be with. Sorry to hear that they trying to charge more. Are they asking more than $$? Pm if you wish.
As I thought about my experience at Sunshine with Yumi, I started appreciating her more. Her body seems flawless, smooth skin, no scars and she has nice legs & feet (important to me) ... not to mention her rack. She did mention her weight and how she would like to lose a few pounds. Nice girl tho.
You got me going with the description of Hannah. Gotta see those lips. Having talked with the mamasan there a few times, I am betting Hannah will provide more. The mamasan always escorts me out and wants to make sure that I was pleased with the service.
Take care
DN

Az Mikey
09-11-07, 23:56
Curious about the AG place south of Sunshine. I used to go there frequently. Haven't been in about 3 years. I always liked that place too. Always seemed to have younger girls who were fun to be with. Sorry to hear that they trying to charge more. Are they asking more than $$? Pm if you wish.

As I thought about my experience at Sunshine with Yumi, I started appreciating her more. Her body seems flawless, smooth skin, no scars and she has nice legs & feet (important to me) ... not to mention her rack. She did mention her weight and how she would like to lose a few pounds. Nice girl tho.

You got me going with the description of Hannah. Gotta see those lips. Having talked with the mamasan there a few times, I am betting Hannah will provide more. The mamasan always escorts me out and wants to make sure that I was pleased with the service.

Take care

DNYup. Tell yumi what you needed and she'the take care. Yes, mamasan and I talked. All is good.

Re the other place. They start at $$. 5, however with some work, down to $. 8 Nice girls though. Decent massage. You could easily spend that amount on a date in Scottsdale.

Dick North
09-13-07, 14:48
Appears that Bali Hai is now Angel Massage.
540 W. Broadway # 108 (same phone #, 8am-12 midnight)
Their ad states "The most beautiful therapist in town"

We will see.

I suspect that Nana still is the primary choice.

Anyone been there since the name change?

DN

Huey Lewis
09-13-07, 20:46
New AMP at 4444 West Northern Avenue – slightly hidden from the street. I walked in to find the standard acupuncture charts on the wall and fish swimming in the aquarium. I was greeted by an Asian lady in jeans and a t-shirt. She looked alright to me, I paid my fee for 45 minutes and she took me back.

When the door opened the next time, it was not her. I really do not appreciate when that happens – too much of a “bait and switch” move. I was on my belly and saw someone in a dress out of the corner of my eye. She went to work. I have no complaints whatsoever as I got a very above average massage in all respects.

I turned over and caught my first glance of her face – nice, indeed - every once in awhile the good guys catch a break.

She is not an upseller. She said please and thank you and would seem that if you treat her nice … she will return that favor and then some.

She has a very nice body, if you have the Asian contagion. Near the end of my experience, after not speaking much at all, we started a conversation that went on for about ten minutes. She seemed like she had something between her ears to go with the rest of the package. I wish I could have spent more time with her on just a personal level.

Wednesday, the 13th, was her first day back in Arizona. She lives in California, but is only licensed in Arizona. She will be leaving next Friday, the 22nd, to go back home. And, most likely, will be returning in three weeks.

Her name is Helen. But, if I had to guess, she will reincarnate in three weeks under a different name at a different shop owned by the same person. Just a guess, but I think that scenario fits. If you can get over there by the 22nd, I would recommend this one on any level: just a massage, conversation, or whatever you have in mind (although I am not a full meal guy, not sure where her boundaries are set). If you don’t make it by then, I would have no idea where she appears next and under what name.

Observation: Stand at the intersection of 43rd Avenue and Northern Avenue and look out three and one-half miles in all directions. I count thirteen massage parlors and I think I may have missed one.

Humpie
09-14-07, 00:04
Tried this place which is on 24th street north of Thomas. It's in back of another building but they have a sign out front. Only one girl working and couldn't understand her name. Doesn't matter tho because I won't be going back. Got the HH but after probably 10 minutes of an awful massage she had me flip. Then she wanted $$$ for everything. Granted she was really hot but still. Tried negotiating but the best I could get was $$ for a BJ. So I got dressed and left. Only did this once before and that time the girl tried negotiating while I dressed. This girl just watched me leave without a word.

Maybe I just had bad luck here but too many other places to try. Not wasting my money here again.

Az Dude
09-14-07, 13:13
Little to no english.. okay massage (MMS said that Yumi wasnt working) She hands me this folded up paper saying her name is 'Julie' she is from Chine.. and "I love you long time" (more or less ;-) Kind of a crack up, but at the same time sweet. Actually had a quite enjoyable time with her. She'll kiss you all over, DFK if you want.. didnt seem to be into any AR action, but was very sweet and really into providing the extras. Took the full hour for mish, doggie, some cg. Really hot, sweet, GFE

Showered me off at the end of the session as well.

Std. tip there is between .8 and $. I'll reserve that .2 difference if I receive xlnt service or not. Julie got the extra.

Still would like to try Yumi if I can catch her (for the massage ;-)

Julie is cuter than the now departed Suchi. Nice pencil eraser
nips, very flexible. Would repeat!

Chilly Willy
09-15-07, 18:13
Visited the "Old Reliable" on Brown recently. Sunny is still dependable, but saw new girl "Judy". Standard rates & service provided with a smile.

What Da
09-23-07, 17:22
I tried the AMP on Thomas and west of 32st. 2 older women operate that joint. I tried one of them (Suzie I believe) who gave a decent massage and HR. No touching policy. I felt like I was at a titty bar. At least the girls at a strip joint are smoking hot and have great bodies.

I don't recommend this place.

WD

Az Dude
09-26-07, 20:26
Had an excellent time this afternoon with Hannah @ Sunshine!

Sauna, followed by Table Shower, followed by a nice massage,
followed by a wonderful tongue massage from head to toe!
(and all points in between) as Borat would say.. 'Ver Nice'

At that point we proceeded to 'make sexy time' with her
impaled in a sideways manner, and *still* in massage
mode with one digit on my prostate!

Spent nearly an hour and a half with her. MMS never knocked
.85 for the tip .6 for the hour door fee.

I love this cuntry! - Borat

Gary Dee
09-28-07, 08:19
Could anyone please confirm the location for Sunshine ? I do see an internet listing in Mesa, just need to be sure that's the right place before plunking down some cash.

Thanks from a frequent visitor to PHX......GD

Had an excellent time this afternoon with Hannah @ Sunshine!

Sauna, followed by Table Shower, followed by a nice massage,
followed by a wonderful tongue massage from head to toe!
(and all points in between) as Borat would say.. 'Ver Nice'

At that point we proceeded to 'make sexy time' with her
impaled in a sideways manner, and *still* in massage
mode with one digit on my prostate!

Spent nearly an hour and a half with her. MMS never knocked
.85 for the tip .6 for the hour door fee.

I love this cuntry! - Borat

Member #4324
09-28-07, 13:38
Located on the SE corner of gilbert and broadway. In a strip mall at the south end of the complex. Went there last night and had a simliar experience. TS paid special attention to the best parts, first half hour decent back massage, on the flip FS with DATY and some alot of lickey-lickey. She (sara I think she said her name was). Did some CG and then finised with her leaning over the massage table. Had a few minutes left and she did some more massage on my front then mamasan knocked to let us know time was up. 6 entrance and $ tip.

Bigtimerei
09-28-07, 15:37
Finally got in the game instead of watching from the sidelines.

Saw some nice reviews of Yoko on TER and saw her ad on backpage.com. Called her up, set up appt. Out of view location on Country Club south of 202 in Mesa. Paid for the 1 hour, . 6. Had what I would call a very nice massage, I generally don't like massages due to people being to rough but this was very nice. It was followed by the lightest touching I have ever felt. Made sure to touch her legs a little bit and feel my way up so she would know I'm not any kind of LE. She asked if I wanted "everything" and I said yes. We agreed on $. 4. May have been a little much but I don't have the negotiating experience you guys do just yet. She asked me to roll over and I did. She said "very nice" and went to work licking and sucking my boys. They are clean-shaven so that felt unbelievable. Highly recommended if you receive that treatment. After about 10 minutes of that, she put on the cover and I must say she is good at that. I never saw it go on, it was completely covered by her mouth the entire time. It was a good cbj, not great but I'm not complaining. Could have used a bit more eye contact. After a little bit of that I was ready to go so I sat up and she moved to a CG position which was nice. She has some rock hard bolt-on B cups. Went to RCG which was very good. I love seeing asses bounce. Changed to mish for just a bit, put the ankles up around my ears for a little bit then finished off in my favorite position, flat doggie. She took longer cleaning herself up than me and I don't mean that in a bad way. Finally, she helped me get dressed back up again and gave me a nice hug then escorted me out. By the way, no MMS and she said there are generally 3 girls working. Would repeat.

Will try sunshine next week. Any recommendations on who to visit there?

Worldsoffun
10-01-07, 16:14
I'm in town for a few days from Orlando. As I'm reading through the AMP threads, I see there are a couple of interesting possibilities. If any of you experienced Mongers have any specific suggestions for where I can hook up with a petite Asian for an exposive massage, let me know. A PM will do if you don't want to post.

I will be happy to repay the favor in the future!

WOF

Az Mikey
10-11-07, 14:58
Saw Sarah at sunshine last week. Top notch. Nice Massage. Everything you could want in a massage. TS was nice.

I think she was heading back to Vegas over the weekend.

Hannah was still there. I wonder if they'd give a 4 hand massage?

Wyatt Doodat
10-11-07, 15:29
Going up 43rd Ave I noticed the Red Butterfly near Maryland & wondered if it was the same place just posted about so later I stopped in. One girl on duty, a blondish Asian, said she was the only one there (interruptions) and could only take me for 1/2 hour. I left. Later, headed down Dobson I remembered another post about a Thai place at Baseline and started hunting, found a MP on the SE corner and another on the NE corner behind the A&W - I chose that one, Joy I think it's called. Paid Lulu for an hour, knew I was in for a happy time when she gave me a little pat on the butt as she let me in the hall. TS was nice and thorough but in a tiny room too small to lay out flat in(!) A real massage table with a face-hole and a warning sign about "not touching the therapist in a sexual way". I've always had a problem following instructions ;) and the massage didn't hold my interest for long so we negotiated $.8 for nude handshake....got some good play time in first, though, and ended up getting more than originally bargained for.

Looks like the Thai place is really on the SW corner? Never got there.

Atomphx
10-11-07, 15:55
Went for a bit of the Yoko action myself. She's fun. Didn't get the screaming deal below, but it was still worth it. I'll probably go back, especially if they move to somewhere more descrete.

Az Dude
10-14-07, 17:52
Sunday @ Sunshine with Sara :-)
.6 for 1 hr massage $ tip

A nice short gal, that went the extra mile and
gave me double showers! (before and after)

Atomphx
10-14-07, 20:12
Sunshine seems to have picked up then, they used to be very short of girls. I ended up with the MS a couple times.

Az Dude
10-15-07, 01:14
She was the only one working there today. MMS gives an
okay massage, but I dont hit her up for the extras other than
a HJ

Dick North
10-15-07, 18:50
She was the only one working there today. MMS gives an
okay massage, but I dont hit her up for the extras other than
a HJ
Az Dude, c'mon now, the real reason for only accepting a hj from mms is that the poor girl is not very attractive ... right? She is indeed a sweetheart as a mms but my instinct is that if she is the only one working ... then I'm outta there.

Gotta say though that I am getting very interested in a Sunshine visit based upon your report of Sara and recent reports of Hannah & Julie.

Az Dude, I also want to extend congrats to you for maintaining an appropriate amp cost structure.

Interesting that in DC, the entry fee is .6 and the tip is $.

Well done my friend

DN

Az Dude
10-15-07, 22:24
They keep coming.. new older gal from Seattle worked on my back (and other parts :-) today. Huge tata's. Okay, but older than some of the recent providers. Cuter than the MMS. Not GFE, and not as good in the 'toungue' dept than some of the other providers. Very friendly and chatty though, good attitude.

DN You're right, the MMS is cool, and has a great attitude. I usually go for the hour, and set my tip amount initially @ .8 and toss in the extra if they go the extra mile.

Re: Walking out, coming back another time.. I've done that in the past.. but MMS gives me a killer massage.

Az Dude
10-15-07, 22:25
Sara is cute, as was Julie. Hannah wears too much makeup. Haven't seen/sampled Yumi. MMS is just a bit old for my tastes and not as attractive to me.

Con Cac
10-18-07, 06:02
Az Dude,

So out of all the girls at Sunshine. Which one would you recommend for a 1st timer at an amp? All the girls you describe sound great and I don't know who to ask for.

Dick North
10-18-07, 19:49
Sara is cute, as was Julie. Hannah wears too much makeup. Haven't seen/sampled Yumi. MMS is just a bit old for my tastes and not as attractive to me.
Bud, I don't know how you do it, but you are posting a fresh doink experience damn-near every day. Gotta hand it to you. Wish I had your stamina and wallet.

DN

Az Dude
10-18-07, 23:56
Ah but you still have more posts than I

Now SH down in Tucson.. no way I can compete
with that guy.

"Vitamins"
Lee Majors as Steve Austin in The Six Million Dollar Man

Dick North
10-19-07, 17:05
Thought I would enhance my DFR and visited Joy massage today. This place is on the SE corner of Baseline & Dobson. If memory serves correct, it has been reported on before. Now I have driven by this amp and was concerned that it was in a location which deprived me of a discrete entry & exit. Anyway, I went in and was greeted by 'Amy'. Amy whispered that I should wait. "It will only be 2 minutes". So there I am in the lobby and sure enough, out comes another monger. (probably AzDude) I pretended to be reading a brochure and looked the other way.
Amy was a doll-baby probably 25-29, 32a, 100# and cute.The ts was perfunctory at best. More of a tease & tickle type ts ... ok by me! :) Back to the room and once again, the massage was similar to the ts.
Once a 'massage treatment' was established, I realized that the outstretched hand wanted more & more Jacksons. I paid too much but knew that I was 'screwed' (so-to-speak) when I saw how cute and young this girl was. (Btw I spotted Amy's co-worker who was also a doll-baby)
Anyway, I now feel completely relaxed and will rejuvenate for my next experience.
On the way out, here comes another monger. I tried to avoid any eye contact with this person but it is still an uncomfortable feeling. The monger was probably AzDude going back for seconds.

DN

ps. entry was .6 and be prepared for a tip upwards of $

Dick North
10-19-07, 19:20
It's all in what you want guys! Young girls at amps who charge an extra amount for a bit of fun or the more mature girls at places like Bali Hai, OK Spa, etc that provide a quality massage plus companionship.

I just started thinking about this after my experience earlier today and became somewhat melancholy as a result.

Don't mean to tone down your spirits, only to offer a reflective thought.

DN

Az Dude
10-19-07, 20:36
Okay.. I did it. One a day (kind of like an
'apple a day'?) for a week. My cleansing
diet is over. (not to mention my wallet
empty!!!)

Did a repeat with Sara today. Had to wait in the
room with the satellite TV where every channel was
either some sort of Christian station (evangelical) or
in Korean. (I think) Thankfully a Korean soap opera
came on (with english subtitles!) and there was some
cute k-girl eye candy to watch while I waited for Sara.

Sara and Mina were on call today. I asked her when
she worked she said 'every day'

So there you go guys.. she gave me a better massage
than last time, familiarity? I guess :-)

Needless to say we were both relaxed and spent at the
conclusion of our session.

She's my new ATF there at Sunshine. Cuter than the
the other gals, but again like DN says.. you'll pay more
for those young thangs, that dont (IMHO) go the extra
mile at other establishments. Let's hope she stays around
a while.

Of course now, it's gonna be like Tanya in the Nard.. nearly
impossible to get in to see her!

Hopefully she'll be around a while. Rates are as previously
posted.

Also, have been getting a ton of PM's lately from folks with
0 to less than 5-10 posts. Sorry.. I dont answer PM's for
the most part unless you've got 25 or more posts. Search
the forums. All of the information is in here, you just gotta
do a bit of sleuthing!

Have fun, and that's all I got to say about that - Forrest Gump

Az Dude
10-20-07, 01:24
.... Amy whispered that I should wait. "It will only be 2 minutes". So there I am in the lobby and sure enough, out comes another monger. (probably AzDude) I pretended to be reading a brochure and looked the other way....
On the way out, here comes another monger. I tried to avoid any eye contact with this person but it is still an uncomfortable feeling. The monger was probably AzDude going back for seconds.

Too funny! I've been accused of having 'yellow fever' at times.. but t'wasn't me you saw there, I was over at Sunshine! :-)

Dick North
10-21-07, 17:26
Additional thoughts regarding my recent Joy massage amp experience. The girls there are young and attractive. That's a good thing. However, Amy (Chinese) had an attitude that I immediately detected. The difference between some of the younger amp workers and the older reliable providers is that of a traditional cultural nature.
Amy was clearly 'Americanized' in her mannerisms and dress. Amy abandoned any semblance of traditional massage and was obviously interested in maximizing her earnings.
I am not sure what amount of immigration 'baggage' these girls inherit, but the current amp situation is allowing them to pay off their debts much more quickly.
AzDude's approach at Sunshine has been admirable in that he has them accustomed to a certain amount. As a result, many of us have enjoyed the same fee structure.

In other areas around the country. such as D.C., you are never (or very seldom) asked for more $. .6 entry and $ tip gets you a quality service with a quality provider.

I am hardly one to preach as I just violated the necessary discipline for a controlled amp market, but we all need to collectively do our best to maintain an honest amp fee structure.

I have walked out on occasion and hopefully, in the future, when confronted with a nubile, money-grabbing, doll-baby, will have the (gasp) courage to walk out.

DN

ps. anyone know of a patron saint who can help with monger self-discipline?

Az Dude
10-22-07, 10:47
DN is right... look at Kim's Sun Spa
(no longer in business)

Used to stop in for a somewhat regular
thing with 'Tina' (I think her name was?)

Couple of times I was literally short on
the tip. (as in.. really that's all the $
I had to spend that week.. I'm not talking
more than 10 bucks here)

Instead of working with me, she started
coping a major attitude. After one more
visit, that was it.. had enough, and never
went back.

There are a few amps around town where
they value/realize the benefit of having regular
visitors. These are *not* the Asian Gal/Girl
or AG ones.. nor OA in Scottsdale BTW!

MMS @ Sunshine will let you know what the
right amount of tip is if you're trying to be too
'cheap' with the gals :-)

Now and again, if you have a great massage,
then you can offer up a bit more, but dont
make it a regular habit or the prices will adjust
accordingly.

Go check out the Oxnard and San Bernadino
boards. Couple of places over there where you
can get in.out for $ TOTAL! Then one of my ATF's
Tanya in Oxnard is cool with a relatively low tip for
the amount of 'work' she does.. but the door fee is
higher for the hour. (I think its $70? but cant recall)

I try to look at the total out the door cost when
comparing CL to AMP girls

Yes, I really like to have the beautiful young thing
from time to time, but it's rarely worth the high
high price if they're not 'into it'

Herelookfor
10-23-07, 22:13
Went to the place next to Barrett jackson twice in the past 2 months. Paid. 4 for the hh both times. First time negotiated. 4 for HJ. Second time. 8 for some weird saran wrap BJ. The TS is nice. Older asian lady very attractive with short skirt and sheer top both times.

Az Dude
10-24-07, 19:25
Same quality service.. .9 for the hr .6 for the entry
no AR, but plenty of everything else.

Sam that Mina is still there too, although I like Sara
better (younger/cuter)

Very 'flexible' gal!

Pepe57
10-25-07, 18:48
I have been to the HK many times. Twice this week. Tasha is not new at the HK. I have seen her B4. She is not a 20 YO hard body so if that is what your looking for this is not it. HK is cool, clean, nice shower area, low light and soft music. If I were wanting a good massage I would go see Jasmine on CL. Private parking and private back entrance where Mamasan leads you to the room and collects the standard house fee.

THE JUICY DETAILS:

I disrobe hang up my stuff and get out a couple condoms and some lube I always bring with me. I laid down on the table and get hard just thinking about what Tasha is about to do for me. Tasha enters and sees that I am ready and strips. She gets up on the table in 69 for some daty and bbbj. She raises up and cums on my tongue backs up for the nipple sucking and I reach up and rub her clit for another O. She gets off the table gives me some more bbbj and installs the condom and gets aboard for some fantasitc ACG. She is on her feet and watching me slide in and out. She sits all the way down and has a huge O which cause me to cum as well. After a bit of recovery time she gets off and cleans me up. I go into the shower and rinse off then return to the table for my massage. On the flip she returns me to hard with a bbbj. I get up and put her back on the table. I install another condom and revisit her from the standing position until she cums again. I am now exhausted at this point so I have her trade me places where she finishes off the second pop by hand. Off to the shower, dress and wobble out the back door. $100 tip.

Reallly Bored
10-26-07, 17:09
No Sara today, MMS say new girl today. You like.

Pepe57
10-26-07, 23:54
I stopped today as well. Saw the new girl, very large Asian, I passed.

Pepe

Dick North
10-27-07, 16:10
Been out for a while with some distracting issues, but finally had the opportunity to get back in the game with a visit to this parlor which has always been problematic with it's consistency in being open.
Went in early afternoon and was met by Tina'. When you walk in you will see the 'closed window' type reception. Tina opened the window and brought me to my room. She offered a shower, which is literally a stand-up shower to which I declined as I was freshly showered.
Tina is 35-40 slim build, 5'6 110# and nice looking. She said she is from Japan. We had a nice session. Some 'tickle & tease' and cbj with a nice finish.
After we determined the 'treatment' I required, she had her co-worker 'Yoko' come in to visit. That was ok, except that I was in a rather 'embarassing' state at the time. I will plan to see 'Yoko' next time.

Nice visit, very discrete location and will repeat.

DN

ps .6 entry and $.20 tip (sorry guys)

Dick North
10-28-07, 20:01
I have been to the HK many times. Twice this week. Tasha is not new at the HK. I have seen her B4. She is not a 20 YO hard body so if that is what your looking for this is not it. HK is cool, clean, nice shower area, low light and soft music. If I were wanting a good massage I would go see Jasmine on CL. Private parking and private back entrance where Mamasan leads you to the room and collects the standard house fee.

THE JUICY DETAILS:

I disrobe hang up my stuff and get out a couple condoms and some lube I always bring with me. I laid down on the table and get hard just thinking about what Tasha is about to do for me. Tasha enters and sees that I am ready and strips. She gets up on the table in 69 for some daty and bbbj. She raises up and cums on my tongue backs up for the nipple sucking and I reach up and rub her clit for another O. She gets off the table gives me some more bbbj and installs the condom and gets aboard for some fantasitc ACG. She is on her feet and watching me slide in and out. She sits all the way down and has a huge O which cause me to cum as well. After a bit of recovery time she gets off and cleans me up. I go into the shower and rinse off then return to the table for my massage. On the flip she returns me to hard with a bbbj. I get up and put her back on the table. I install another condom and revisit her from the standing position until she cums again. I am now exhausted at this point so I have her trade me places where she finishes off the second pop by hand. Off to the shower, dress and wobble out the back door. $100 tip.
Nice report. Certainly titilating material. Just want to remind you tho that all of the posts submitted by USG members are pure fiction. Our intention is to provide sufficient information without submitting posts that are more appropriate to "Penthouse Forum"
DN

Az Dude
10-29-07, 17:56
I might have stopped by a recent local haunt and could have sworn that I received a great rubdown from someone.. but I'm not certain. Not much time left for 'extra's in the details of this message :-) Was advised that my additional gratuity was not sufficient, which is the first time this has happened.

Also in this dream, an 'authority figure' was chiding me, having just discovered this forum, names, rates etc:

Discretion is the better part of valor gents.

Johndoe25
10-29-07, 21:50
Hello all,

I too had a vision today. It was of a old place that tried to put itself out there as "new and improved". The "vision" turned to nightmare when the issue of donations came up, when time was made short, and the excuse of minimal staffing came up.

I am going to try and stick with the best of my memories, and refer the lesser ones to the dusbin of history.

Schnitzel
10-30-07, 17:53
Long time lurker, east valley AMP partaker. Ok Spa, Sunshine, Kim's (now closed) Bali Hai many others, thanks in no small part to the info on this forum!

I've been a regular at many of these places off and on over the years.

Stopped by one of my regular haunts as of late (gilbert rd) and MMS was giving me the third degree about posting details on the internet! Told me to erase all the messages.

WTF. Like I have control over that Well, whatever, but like I told her, it wasnt me, so she was lecturing the wrong person:.)

Just don't be suprised if you get the interrogation when/if asking for a specific provider.

Suppose we need to have a bit more 'discretion' when mentioning USAG to the places we frequent guys! Not all establishments appreciate the notoriety I guess?

Mentioning specific acts, amounts paid etc: Word gets around on specific gals names I suppose, but who told them about the USAG in the first place! ?

Anyways, soapbox off. Sounds like we may have f'ed up a good thing here, but whatever. There will be another set of gals waiting in line. Just look at the back of New Times:.)

Peace Out and Stay Safe!

Grabme1
10-31-07, 14:41
Monday I was in the neighborhood so I stopped by HK since it had been a while. The MMS answers the door and I ask her if she has a girl available and she says yes. She takes me to the room I pay for a half hour and get ready. Who walks in but the mamasan. And she starts the massage. I ask her again where the girls are and she said the one girl is out of town and it is only her. WTF? Now the lady is very nice and frindly and outgoing and she is willing to do extras, but do I really want to get a release from a grandma? She said she has 2 girls coming in from Las Vegas but hadnt shown up yet and the other girl is out of town. When going here make it very clear who you want, of course I thought I did. Good thing I only paid for a half. Just a heads up.

Dick North
10-31-07, 18:43
Long time lurker, east valley AMP partaker. Ok Spa, Sunshine, Kim's (now closed) Bali Hai many others, thanks in no small part to the info on this forum!

I've been a regular at many of these places off and on over the years.

Stopped by one of my regular haunts as of late (gilbert rd) and MMS was giving me the third degree about posting details on the internet! Told me to erase all the messages.

WTF. Like I have control over that Well, whatever, but like I told her, it wasnt me, so she was lecturing the wrong person:.)

Just don't be suprised if you get the interrogation when/if asking for a specific provider.

Suppose we need to have a bit more 'discretion' when mentioning USAG to the places we frequent guys! Not all establishments appreciate the notoriety I guess?

Mentioning specific acts, amounts paid etc: Word gets around on specific gals names I suppose, but who told them about the USAG in the first place! ?

Anyways, soapbox off. Sounds like we may have f'ed up a good thing here, but whatever. There will be another set of gals waiting in line. Just look at the back of New Times:.)

Peace Out and Stay Safe!
With a moniker like yours it is only appropriate that something like this would happen this month!
A heads-up has been duly issued by other mongers.

I have always maintained that we should restrain our reports regarding explicit details as best we can.

Thanks for your report though. Much appreciated.
Gives us a little more to think about when we submit our next post.

Auf Wiedersehen
DN

Dick North
11-01-07, 20:38
Just happened to pick up a copy of the New Times today and noticed a rather large ad for Sunshine Spa. Now if they are crabbing at mongers for internet postings about their adventures ... why do you suppose they have their 'panties-in-a-bunch' after having placed such a huge ad? Maybe new owners?
I don't get it.
DN

Az Mikey
11-02-07, 14:52
Dn,

I've been in the valley for 10 years now, if I'm not mistaken, they always advertise in the winter when the visitors come to town. I had a conversation with the MMS a while back and she was looking forward to the fall/winter when business would pick up. Seems the ladies choose when they want to come to the valley.

Don't know about the posting discussion with MMS, but with any board, discretion is always best.

I'm going to find somewhere different for a while.

Scott17
11-03-07, 23:40
Went to our favorite AMP. Saw Mina, great massage and very good time. Enjoyed it very much.

Scott

Pepe57
11-04-07, 18:10
Stopped by to see Tasha again on Friday after leaving the Avalon not feeling very satisfied after seeing Stacy. Tasha is leaving for awhile and I will be missing her. Maybe I should check out the wares at the Sunshine..Mina isit?

Pepe

Massmania
11-05-07, 16:36
I visited a local Mesa AMP based on a post and was not disappointed. Even though I am not a pro at this I did not mention the site or a person by name (thought that might be a little much), only that I'd like an hour massage, etc. The person who I was lucky enough to get was actually the person listed in the post and I was treated extremely well.

As I read more and learn the best ways to share information I'll do that. Unfortunately I cannot get as many massages as I would like so I'll post as I can. Thank you all for the education, I was wasting too much $ before finding this site.

I did try another place near the intersection of Baseline and Dobson, but wasn't too impressed. Young asian (low 20s. Sally) who didn't give a good massage and everything was a bit too expensive. I did get a 30min free card for next time so I might go back and see if it gets any better on a second trip.

Worldsoffun
11-07-07, 00:11
Went to Old Town Scottsdale for a beer at the Billup Bar and a trip to see Pami. She works out of an MP bu the Marriott Suites. For $ you get a great massage, great conversation, and an incredible Russian session with those HUGE hooters. She lets you play with her....but no FS or kissing. I get the full hour with an explosive happy ending.

I mentioned her on my last trip to Phoenix and will visit again. You can find her digits by searching on "Pami."

Have fun and be safe you Mongers!!

WOF

Scott17
11-07-07, 19:06
The best thanks is to return the favor, you did a good job of that.

Scott

As I read more and learn the best ways to share information I'll do that. Unfortunately I cannot get as many massages as I would like so I'll post as I can. Thank you all for the education, I was wasting too much $ before finding this site.

Reallly Bored
11-09-07, 19:36
Has anyone seen the ads for "Loving Touch Therapy" from those girls that post in theraputic massage section of backpage? The ads are intriguing, but I am pretty sure I would leave unfufilled. Would love a report or a PM from someone who TOFT.

Chilly Willy
11-10-07, 12:35
Has anyone seen the ads for "Loving Touch Therapy" from those girls that post in theraputic massage section of backpage? The ads are intriguing, but I am pretty sure I would leave unfufilled. <snip>

Haven't been there, but I think you would leave with your wallet "unfilled". ROFLMFAO

Pepe57
11-12-07, 11:50
Went back to see Tasha again. Same great service as B4. Tasha says MMS is bringing in a new girl soon.

Pepe

Cold Heart
11-12-07, 20:44
Haven't been there, but I think you would leave with your wallet "unfilled". ROFLMFAOChilly Willy's advice is correct. Been there and done that. Don't Waste You're Time.

Kool Klyde
11-12-07, 22:47
When an exact phrase like this shows up twice in two days from two different new posters, I gotta wonder.

"As I read more and learn the best ways to share information I'll do that. Unfortunately I cannot get as many massages as I would like so I'll post as I can. Thank you all for the education, I was wasting too much $ before finding this site."

While I have not been able to play during the last year due to some medical issues, I try to keep up with what is happening. When I saw this line posted twice in the first week of Nov....well all I could think of was a BLT, hold the bread, lett, and tom. (or we got one bigassed copycat)

Be safe guys

kk

Massmania
11-13-07, 15:59
Klyde,

I think that Scott17 was quoting my comment and stating that the best way for me to repay the work was to add comments/posts myself. No copycat, just using my words to make a point.

Not much action lately, too busy with other things the rest of '07. Looking forward to a great 2008.

Have a great one,

MM

When an exact phrase like this shows up twice in two days from two different new posters, I gotta wonder.

"As I read more and learn the best ways to share information I'll do that. Unfortunately I cannot get as many massages as I would like so I'll post as I can. Thank you all for the education, I was wasting too much $ before finding this site."

While I have not been able to play during the last year due to some medical issues, I try to keep up with what is happening. When I saw this line posted twice in the first week of Nov....well all I could think of was a BLT, hold the bread, lett, and tom. (or we got one bigassed copycat)

Be safe guys

kk

Dick North
11-13-07, 21:03

Be safe guys

kk

Your observation should be commended. Many of us do not pay attention to newbie posts as we should.
Thanks for your input!

For those of you who need to pay attention ... the phony mongers are:
"MASSMANIA" and
"SCOTT17"

DN

Scott17
11-13-07, 23:04
Your observation should be commended. Many of us do not pay attention to newbie posts as we should.
Thanks for your input!

For those of you who need to pay attention ... the phony mongers are:
"MASSMANIA" and
"SCOTT17"

DnIf you were paying attention you would have known that I was trying to quote his message without copying the whole thing. But thanks for the flame anyway.

Scott

Dick North
11-14-07, 15:51
If you were paying attention you would have known that I was trying to quote his message without copying the whole thing. But thanks for the flame anyway.

Scott
When you wish to quote another poster, simple click on the quote button on the lower right of the message box. That process will initiate a reply message and will frame the quote appropriately (I suspect that you know that already). If you wish to edit out unnecessary verbiage then you can do so easily, but be sure to use ellipses to indicate deleted passages. Simply adding the text of another poster's comments, without clearly indicating that it is quoted material, is a sure bet to confuse your readers and perhaps invoke the kind of responses that you received.
Vigilance on this board is extremely important to the preservation of our hobby and I again applaud Kool Klyde for paying attention as he did.
If I have wrongly accused you or Massmania, then you have my apology.
Take care and thanks for your response.
DN

Massmania
11-15-07, 16:13
If I have wrongly accused you or Massmania, then you have my apology.

Take care and thanks for your response.

DNYes, I do feel wrongly accused. Before flaming someone I would recommend reading the entire message/past messages. I may be new to this group, but I am familiar with the expected etiquette associated with online forums.

DN, I do accept your apology.

Thanks to you all again for your great work,

MM

Kool Klyde
11-16-07, 04:22
Understand that there was no flame intended. I read both messages several times before putting in my .02 worth. We have lost providers and establishments to Uncle J and the pussy patrol through sites like this. Often in the quick browsing of messages we miss small details at times. I simply wanted this detail brought to light to see if I was the only one who looked at it this way, or thought the same thing I did.

Thanks to Mr. North for seeing exactly what I was trying to point out. I was only looking out for the best interest of this forum and the other posters here. Dick gave some good instructions on posting. I wasn't aware of the quote button, but when I quote it is in " " as this one was and who I quoted (usually) although this time I left that blank so anybody that cared enough to check would see that for themselves.

Again DN, thanks for the support.

play safe guys

kk

Scott17
11-16-07, 21:00
I just thought it was way out of line for DN to call us "phony mongers" since I know he has seen my postings before.

Scott

Merlin Magician
11-16-07, 21:42
I'll be in PHX in two weeks and will be trying the parlors I have missed. Mainly first stop will be that one in Chandler at Alma School and
Elliot May be next main n-s st to the west. Two older Asian ladies touchy feely looks like a lot of fun.

Az Dude
11-17-07, 00:12
Stopped by and saw the reliable Nancy today.
Same as it ever was, although she has a new hair cut/perm.

Good massage and extras for a reasonable tip.

Chilly Willy
11-17-07, 14:02
Went out recently with determination to try a new AMP. Picked Hawaii Spa's ad from the New Times because I thought it was a misprint - said $30 off (instead of the usual "$5-$10 off"). They are on the NW corner Dobson/Southern in a strip mall mostly filled with Asian businesses. More people walking around on the sidewalk than I care for, and a group of young Asian men speaking something foreign standing in front of a neighboring restaurant. So far, things were OK but not perfect, but my sensors were giving me a slight but sure warning. Should have listened.

I think the girl who answered the buzzer was Japanese, which was a plus, but there was an unidentifiable stink (probably food, but had a real shit smell to it) in the lobby. First I asked prices, and she said $30/half hour, $60 hour. No surprise. Then I pulled out the coupon and said I'd take the hour for $30. She claimed not to understand what I was saying about the coupon, and wanted more for the hour until she saw I was not about to give her any more. Unfortunately, I violated my own rule #1, which is make sure you have a ten and a couple of fives (not just 20s) so you can give the exact amount at the door in case it's one of those ripoff places that "don't have change". Stupid move.

Started with a TS where she was careful about touching me but allowed my hands to roam freely. Typical small, firm Asian body, and wearing a thong under her short dress. Started thinking things would be OK.

She used lotion for the massage, without asking (I prefer powder). More free hand roaming. On the flip, more lotion and more roaming. Didn't take long before she asked for the tip. After I gave it to her, I said she still owed me $10 for the door fee, and she could add that to what I gave her, and she tried to argue with me that she did not owe me anything. Her pleas fell on deaf ears.

Then I hung my pants back up on a hook on the wall. As I turned back to lie down again, I heard them fall to the floor. I turned, but she stepped in front of me to pick them up. It was pretty dark in the room, but out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw something move between the wall and the recliner in the corner.

Service was OK; she voluntarily removed her dress and bra, too.

When the session was over, she left the room. I looked in the corner behind the recliner, and what do you suppose I saw? Yup, you guessed it, my wallet. F*cking c*nt. I just played dumb when she returned - I knew she would just act innocent anyway, so what was the point? It was better to imagine the extreme disappointment on her face when she went back to the room after I left expecting to get a bonus.

She said her name was Nikko (knee-ko). I'd just advise against going there at all. Try to learn from my mistakes. I think the setup with the recliner next to the hooks on the wall has to be intentional, and probably only one of many ways this b*tch rips people off.

Willy

Merlin Magician
11-17-07, 15:06
I think the more correct location of the place I mentioned earlier was n/w corner of Dobson and Elliot.

Dick North
11-17-07, 18:23
Stopped by and saw the reliable Nancy today.
Same as it ever was, although she has a new hair cut/perm.
Good massage and extras for a reasonable tip.

I've been there many times and always ask for Nancy. There have been times that I was given a different provider. The last time was definitely the real Nancy because I recognized her 'methods'. She did appear to have put on a few pounds though. Nancy used to have long hair kept up during the massage and afterwards she would let it down (well you can guess the rest). The real Nancy gives an incredible massage and extras ... same girl maybe?
DN

Az Dude
11-17-07, 18:39
The real Nancy gives an incredible massage and extras ... same girl maybe?
DN
Same as it ever was! :-)
Agreed.. she has put on a few pounds, but still
is a good time.

Merlin Magician
11-17-07, 21:49
OOOOHH Im drooling now. I remember the real Nancy. Nice Nice Nice.

Humpie
11-17-07, 22:49
I believe Rose Garden was the name of the place I hit today. It's on 7th street south of thomas & just north of Virginia. Never saw an ad for them just found it driving by once & made a note to try it this weekend.

Young answered the door. Pretty & early to mid 30's but I have trouble guess the age with asians sometimes. She wore a long red dress but you could still tell she was probably going to have an alright body.

Rates were $50 for 45mins & $60 for 60mins. Surprised that they had no 30mins. So took the 45.

TS was thorough. When I flipped saw 2 other girls in the doorway. Young stopped to talk to them in Japanese or whatever. After a few giggles the other 2 waved & walked out.

The massage was alright. I chose medium and I believe Young could do hard if that's what you wanted. Turns out this was Youngs first day back & I was her first cutomer. She was in Japan & Korea for a while. So on the flip I had just wanted a BJ which she quoted $. 20. Thought this was high but when I started to haggle she took off her dress. Her body was better than I had expected. She started with the BJ but after a few minutes without even asking she gets on me reverse cowgirl. After a few position changes we finish in doggie.

She never asked for more of a tip & I gave her what we agreed on for the BJ. She didn't seem to have a problem with it. She even admitted to me that the fact I'm in shape & blessed (her exact words) really turned her on & she was going to tell the other girls to take real good care of me.

Figure I'll go back in a week or 2 & see if I can still get such a bargain.

Pepe57
11-18-07, 00:54
Willy,

MMS has new girl you might want to try.

Sorry about your experience at Hawaii.

I never did think this was a good place.

Have you been to the Avalon or Sunshine?

Pepe

Went out recently with determination to try a new AMP. Picked Hawaii Spa's ad from the New Times because I thought it was a misprint - said $30 off (instead of the usual "$5-$10 off"). They are on the NW corner Dobson/Southern in a strip mall mostly filled with Asian businesses. More people walking around on the sidewalk than I care for, and a group of young Asian men speaking something foreign standing in front of a neighboring restaurant. So far, things were OK but not perfect, but my sensors were giving me a slight but sure warning. Should have listened.

I think the girl who answered the buzzer was Japanese, which was a plus, but there was an unidentifiable stink (probably food, but had a real shit smell to it) in the lobby. First I asked prices, and she said $30/half hour, $60 hour. No surprise. Then I pulled out the coupon and said I'd take the hour for $30. She claimed not to understand what I was saying about the coupon, and wanted more for the hour until she saw I was not about to give her any more. Unfortunately, I violated my own rule #1, which is make sure you have a ten and a couple of fives (not just 20s) so you can give the exact amount at the door in case it's one of those ripoff places that "don't have change". Stupid move.

Started with a TS where she was careful about touching me but allowed my hands to roam freely. Typical small, firm Asian body, and wearing a thong under her short dress. Started thinking things would be OK.

She used lotion for the massage, without asking (I prefer powder). More free hand roaming. On the flip, more lotion and more roaming. Didn't take long before she asked for the tip. After I gave it to her, I said she still owed me $10 for the door fee, and she could add that to what I gave her, and she tried to argue with me that she did not owe me anything. Her pleas fell on deaf ears.

Then I hung my pants back up on a hook on the wall. As I turned back to lie down again, I heard them fall to the floor. I turned, but she stepped in front of me to pick them up. It was pretty dark in the room, but out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw something move between the wall and the recliner in the corner.

Service was OK; she voluntarily removed her dress and bra, too.

When the session was over, she left the room. I looked in the corner behind the recliner, and what do you suppose I saw? Yup, you guessed it, my wallet. F*cking c*nt. I just played dumb when she returned - I knew she would just act innocent anyway, so what was the point? It was better to imagine the extreme disappointment on her face when she went back to the room after I left expecting to get a bonus.

She said her name was Nikko (knee-ko). I'd just advise against going there at all. Try to learn from my mistakes. I think the setup with the recliner next to the hooks on the wall has to be intentional, and probably only one of many ways this b*tch rips people off.

Willy

Redrocks
11-18-07, 21:38
Stopped by AG today, saw Coco. TS was being worked on so that wasn't available. She provided enthusiastic service covering every base. A definite repeat for me.

Az Dude
11-19-07, 10:40
Stopped by AG today, saw Coco. ... She provided enthusiastic service covering every base. A definite repeat for me.

Prices still in the stratosphere?

Dick North
11-21-07, 17:23
Went out recently with determination to try a new AMP. Picked Hawaii Spa's ad from the New Times because I thought it was a misprint - said $30 off (instead of the usual "$5-$10 off"). They are on the NW corner Dobson/Southern in a strip mall mostly filled with Asian businesses....
Chilly Willy, I reviewed that ad and it is indeed a $30.00 off coupon. Did you present her with the coupon? Sometimes it won't matter because they will try to extract more from you in tips. As far as the wallet deal, could that have been an accident that it fell from your pants? Was there dough missing? Regardless, it's still good info that you shared with this board. Other than those issues, there seem to be some positive aspects to this place. Hmmmm!
In any event, you need to modify your operational tactics as an amp monger. Prepare a simple 'monger wallet' with no id and enough dough to cover the expected charges. Keep that wallet with you as you go to the TS. Sometimes your provider will give you a plastic bag to keep your personal effects in while you take your shower.
Believe me, we all make mistakes when the brain's blood supply moves to another part of the body, but it's always good to take precautions.
Take care

PS other measures for securing your valuables are available via pm
Also, the smell is typical of many of these places where they cook their meals.
Other than that, the asian girls seem to be meticulous in their personal hygiene
DN

Chilly Willy
11-22-07, 16:59
<snip> Did you present her with the coupon? Sometimes it won't matter because they will try to extract more from you in tips.

As far as the wallet deal, could that have been an accident that it fell from your pants? <snip>

In any event, you need to modify your operational tactics as an amp monger. Prepare a simple 'monger wallet' with no id and enough dough to cover the expected charges. <snip>
DN

Thanks for the tips, DN; we all can learn from such shared wisdom.

Yes, I presented the coupon, after being sure she quoted me the full price first so I could get the right deal. That's when her "Engrish" skills suddenly deteriorated and she acted as though she didn't understand that I was supposed to get the hour session for .30 plus the coupon.

There's no way possible the wallet came out of my pocket on its own (tight, narrow fit in the back pocket of those jeans, and I definitely put it all the way in the pocket before hanging it up), and even more no way possible it could have flown sideways through the air about 6 feet from where the hook was on the wall to where it ended up on the floor. No, it didn't bounce there; it flew sideways through the air which was what caught my eye.

Actually, I have done the "monger wallet" thing for over 15 years now. the wallet in question had only one additional 20, tucked away through a slit in the lining behind one set of [empty] credit card pockets. My whole point was not that I almost lost my wallet or some additional dough, but that I wanted to warn others away.

Learn from others' experiences, I always say. You can take anything with a grain of salt, but these reports don't just come out of pure imagination.

Johndoe25
11-23-07, 00:44
Hello all,

Had some time on Wednesday afternoon, and stopped by our fav location in Mesa. Met a new girl, Tina. Little older Korean with nice bolt ons. Offered sauna, TS, and then the main event. Good technique, but a little rushed on the flip. Finished up, then she worked on my feet. Nice touch, but she ended up trying to hose me out of the full hour by 15 min. I was suprised, and I made sure this was reflected in my tip. I would recommend, just make sure you are clear on the time.

Room 60 min normal price, tip .80. Would have been more if I would have received the full hour.

Poon Hard, but safe

Johndoe

Dick North
11-23-07, 17:16
...Learn from others' experiences, I always say. You can take anything with a grain of salt, but these reports don't just come out of pure imagination.
Great statement Chilly Willy.
I am planning to put Niko on my dance card. It could be another TOFTT situation, but I am now intrigued. Of course though, it doesn't take much to get me intrigued about an amp massage. In spite of your personal bad experience, sounds like there still are some possibilities with this place.
Hope to have some 'goog' news (that's an inside joke between me & Mr Chilly Willy) regarding my experience.
DN

Merlin Magician
11-23-07, 22:04
I like this better:

Poon Hard. Poon safe.

Chilly Willy
11-24-07, 13:02
Had this dream last night about secret agent Dick North, who works for the international intelligence-gathering agency G.O.O.G. (Guys Obtaining Orgasmic Gash). Agent North was assigned to do a HALO (High-Altitude, Low-Opening) jump in the dead of night onto the enemy-held island of Hawaii and collect first-hand HUMINT (Human Intelligence) on covert operations there while avoiding detection by operatives of competing agency U.N.C.L.E. L.E.O. (Uncooperative Nosy Conniving Lame Enemies of Lawfully-Engaged Ordinarymen). Woke up before the outcome, but my thoughts and prayers are with this selfless pubic servant.

Merlin Magician
11-24-07, 15:18
Yes, GOOG hard. GOOG safe.

Dick North
11-24-07, 16:12
Had this dream last night about secret agent Dick North, who works for the international intelligence-gathering agency G.O.O.G. (Guys Obtaining Orgasmic Gash). Agent North was assigned to do a HALO (High-Altitude, Low-Opening) jump in the dead of night onto the enemy-held island of Hawaii and collect first-hand HUMINT (Human Intelligence) on covert operations there while avoiding detection by operatives of competing agency U.N.C.L.E. L.E.O. (Uncooperative Nosy Conniving Lame Enemies of Lawfully-Engaged Ordinarymen). Woke up before the outcome, but my thoughts and prayers are with this selfless pubic servant.
ROFLMAO!
You have done it my good friend! Truly a work of art and a ...
REPORT OF DISTINCTION on the USG. :)

Take care

DN

Dick North
11-24-07, 17:07
Yes, GOOG hard. GOOG safe.
Love your responses to some of the 'goings on'.
Now you know what it means to 'GOOGle'.
DN

Johndoe25
11-24-07, 17:31
Hat some time on Friday, and decided to visit another one of our noteworthy places in Mesa. Was going to kick it at HK, but the parking lot was full, go figure!

So, I kept driving and happened upon MM. Very secluded location that makes it a bit more difficult to fine if you are bad with directions. Went inside and reviewed the bill of fare, and was lead to my table by my waitress Angie. Angie is a very experienced waitress, with a thourough knowledge of the daily specials.

After the standard appetizers, I was offered a very pleasent seafood dish, which I dived into with great gusto! The cooks here know how to serve up a meal, and the dessert wasn't bad either.

If you like experienced types, this is the place to go!

Table .6 Dinner and dessert $

Dick North
11-25-07, 17:22
Hat some time on Friday, and decided to visit another one of our noteworthy places in Mesa. Was going to kick it at HK, but the parking lot was full, go figure!
So, I kept driving and happened upon MM. Very secluded location that makes it a bit more difficult to fine if you are bad with directions. Went inside and reviewed the bill of fare, and was lead to my table by my waitress Angie. Angie is a very experienced waitress, with a thourough knowledge of the daily specials.
After the standard appetizers, I was offered a very pleasent seafood dish, which I dived into with great gusto! The cooks here know how to serve up a meal, and the dessert wasn't bad either.
If you like experienced types, this is the place to go!
Table .6 Dinner and dessert $
Nice report
The deal with HK is that there are several businesses adjacent to their place, so it is often full. Just park in the back of their building.
DN

Merlin Magician
11-25-07, 17:49
"I was offered a very pleasent seafood dish, which I dived into with great gusto! The cooks here know how to serve up a meal, and the dessert wasn't bad either."

Ahhh! Tuna Salad at the Y. Did ya squirt a little mayo on that?

Johndoe25
11-25-07, 18:16
Hi DN,

The deal was I watched 3 guys walk into the location at the same time. Decided I didn't want to take a number and wait.

Johndoe25
11-26-07, 00:14
Hi guys,

Thought I would take the time to visit HK today and see what MMS has brought in to take Tasha's place. Coco from Dallas is who I met today, and I was underwhelmed to say the least.

Took the 45 min visit with a TS. Below average clean up and towel service. Massage was quick and unsatisfactory. Then, the push was on! Spent 10 min reviewing the dessert menu, but all she wanted to serve was overpriced instant Coco. Finally got down to a reasonable cost, but again the service was less than average. Not sure if she is used to how things are done in Dallas, but with the complaints of slow business, you would think more of an effort would be made.

Unless there are other options, I will steer clear for awhile, too many other places to spend your time.

Dinner .5 Dessert .8 (after much negotiation)

Redrocks
11-26-07, 00:35
Prices still in the stratosphere?Standard house fee, 1.2 for everything else, skipping FS. Considering everything that I received I think it was a good price.

Pepe57
11-26-07, 18:16
John,

Thank you for this report. I am a weekly visitor to this place and am already missing Tasha. Very disappointing the MMS can't get good stock. Guess I'll go to the Avalon and give that another try. Last time there with Stacy she wanted $$ to perform. Way to much for what she had to offer.

Pepe

Hi guys,

Thought I would take the time to visit HK today and see what MMS has brought in to take Tasha's place. Coco from Dallas is who I met today, and I was underwhelmed to say the least.

Took the 45 min visit with a TS. Below average clean up and towel service. Massage was quick and unsatisfactory. Then, the push was on! Spent 10 min reviewing the dessert menu, but all she wanted to serve was overpriced instant Coco. Finally got down to a reasonable cost, but again the service was less than average. Not sure if she is used to how things are done in Dallas, but with the complaints of slow business, you would think more of an effort would be made.

Unless there are other options, I will steer clear for awhile, too many other places to spend your time.

Dinner .5 Dessert .8 (after much negotiation)

Dick North
11-26-07, 18:53
Can anyone tell me where are some places in phoenix or tucson a list of some good massage parlors. I'll be coming from hawaii and wanted to go to good places where there is a variety of girls. Is there a really popular place? I don't mind spending 3 or 4 bills. Is there a top notch place besides the escort service? I would appreciate the help and anyone is welcomed to PM me. Thanks!
First off, welcome to AZ. There are many reports on the Tucson and Phoenix forums for you to review.
As I think about the first time that I visited DC (as an example), I read every report that I could and ended up with a successful visit to that city. Not much is different here, you just have to wade through pages of reports and personalities to discover your best options.

...I don't mind spending 3 or 4 bills.
One thing we take issue with however are mongers who bring a bunch of dough to feed to these ladies. It only frustrates our own local efforts to maintain an affordable hobby.
Do your homework and if you still have questions, please send us another note.
DN

Merlin Magician
11-26-07, 20:55
Also when you get to PHX, pick up a New Times almost anywhere and the back pages are jam packed w/ useful AMP info.

Mcdboi2001
11-26-07, 22:58
Hey,

New to the AMP scene. Theres a place on Miller and Mckellips, signage simply says spa. Close to my job, so any info on that place?

Thanks in advance.

Pepe57
11-27-07, 14:06
I like the AMP on Curry, Accupressure and the Jasmine next to Zorbas on Sctsdl Rd. .7 and .6 hse and $.5 FS.

Pepe

Hey,

New to the AMP scene. Theres a place on Miller and Mckellips, signage simply says spa. Close to my job, so any info on that place?

Thanks in advance.

Mcdboi2001
11-27-07, 18:12
Thanks Pepe. I'll give those a shot too. No one has info on the MP next to circle K?

Dick North
11-27-07, 18:26
Hey,
Thanks in advance.
Did you bother to read previous reports? Did you bother to search this particular thread for the information that you are looking for?
Once you have completed those efforts, please post again.
DN

ctjohn
11-28-07, 02:06
I visit the area occasionally and have good luck at the AMP place on curry rd. I picked up a copy of new times and see a place called alternative healing advertising american staff - anyone ever checked out and can provide any intel ? Thanks.

Dick North
11-28-07, 16:47
Thanks Pepe. I'll give those a shot too. No one has info on the MP next to circle K?
I realize that your posts are delayed because of your status on the board.
Just want to explain a few things to you.

1. To answer your question regarding the spa on McKellips & Miller. That spa was originally known as J-Spa. The primary provider "The incredible Julie" moved to this location from what is now known as "One Spa" on Thomas and Scottsdale. I have personally reported on my experience at the McKellips & Miller spa, so I am sure there are other reports that you will find on the boards. I believe that Julie and all of her friends at Rambo/Rainbo spa have moved away.

2. When you join the USG and submit your first post which is a request for information then you may suffer some questioning and suspicion from other members ... for obvious reasons.

3. The mongers on the USG have a single-minded purpose. They want to get laid. So the purpose of the forum is to enable the exchange of ideas and experiences so that the mongers' ultimate goal can be achieved.

4. Most mongers on the USG are a unique breed. Their genetic instructions dictate that they pursue 'tang' at a level exceeding the average male.
It is indeed an exhausting life to lead, but we persevere.

5. The mongers are very aware of the risks of their hobby and therefore are very cautious about whom they exchange information with.
Hopefully you can understand that, as there have been many occasions where a new poster has turned out to be affiliated with UNCLE LEO.

Take care and look forward to future posts of information.

DN

Riffraff26
11-29-07, 10:49
I realize that your post is delayed because of your status on the board.
Just want to explain a few things to you.

I believe that Julie and all of her friends at Rambo/Rainbo spa have moved away.
DNDoes anybody remember Heidi at Rainbow? She was the hottest little thing I've ever seen. I wonder where she ended up or if she got shipped back.

Dick North
11-29-07, 18:34
Does anybody remember Heidi at Rainbow? She was the hottest little thing I've ever seen. I wonder where she ended up or if she got shipped back.
YES!!!!
Heidi was the cutest, most perfectly proportioned spinner that I have ever experienced.
She also had bikini tan lines that could drive most mongers insane!

She was incredible!!

uh .. yes I do remember her.

DN

Sorry .. kinda lost my mind for a minute there.
Unfortunately don't have a clue where she is.

Pepe57
11-29-07, 19:34
Sure do, One of the best spinners on the planet. I really enjoyed my times with her. I don't think any of the Rambo, Rainbow girls are still around. There used to be a place at 609 to the South on Scottdale Rd but that is also closed. I did run into two of the 609 girls at the Jasmine next to Zorbas not too long ago. Jennifer was my favorite.

Does anybody remember Heidi at Rainbow? She was the hottest little thing I've ever seen. I wonder where she ended up or if she got shipped back.

Redrocks
11-30-07, 01:23
YES!

Heidi was the cutest, most perfectly proportioned spinner that I have ever experienced.

She also had bikini tan lines that could drive most mongers insane!

She was incredible!

uh .. yes I do remember her.

DN

Sorry .. kinda lost my mind for a minute there.

Unfortunately don't have a clue where she is.Ahh, Heidi. That was a bit exceptional. She got a bit wary/scary at the end, pausing service to see if Uncle Leo was visiting.

Pepe57
11-30-07, 18:01
Has anyone had experience at the AMP next to the Pizza Place to the West of Frys? 90th and Via Linda. Looks like they have changed the name. I used to be a regular there until the girls changed and the new one was too mechanical and way too much $$ on top of the house.

SummerSausage
11-30-07, 22:54
Hey,

Thanks in advance.

You could just try it and report to the board about your experience.

Sausage

SummerSausage
11-30-07, 22:58
Haven't posted for awhile but after reading about Julie and Heidi I had to put in my two cents worth. Julie was really cool but Heidi made me pop early each time I visited. Really pissed me off as I wanted to enjoy as long as I could. Ohhhh to be 19 again. She was really something special.

Sausage

Dick North
12-01-07, 16:10
Just noticed a couple of ads in the New Times. One called the 'Enchanted Forest' on 4641 Maryland, "Swedish massage with a Latina touch" and the other is Massage ACE featuring "new Asian and Spanish therapists"
Anyone been to these places?

I may have to TOFTT because I happen to enjoy chicas mucho mas.
DN

Johndoe25
12-01-07, 16:53
Hey DN,

I tried that place a few months ago, and didn't get to see the Latina girls until after my massage, as the girl at the counter said she was the only one there. She will be easy to pic out, as she has BAD teeth! Her methods were below par, and she had to desire to be touched after dessert was ordered.

Let us know what you find with the others, as I would like to try something else to break this "Yellow Fever" I have had lately. (Bangkok will do that to ya)

Johndoe

Shaved Cock
12-02-07, 11:34
All:

Long time lurker. First time post. In the 2. 5 years I have lived in Phoenix, I have been to about 80% of the MP's and hope to add some great feedback.

Enchanted Forest: I went there about 6 weeks ago. Looks like it is entirely latina. I drew a very young latina who was very shy, almost like she didn't know what to do. She wanted. 8 for some hand action, which was mediocre at best. By the way, one of the things I have found with some of these girls is that they wear a lot of perfume which is a real problem when you get home if you know what I mean. I'm not sure if I'll go back to Enchanted Forest. I much prefer Pola's place around the corner on 47th south of Glendale. There is one gal (I think her name is Penny) who works there occassionally that must be 40DDD. I haven't seen her in 2 months and am wondering if anyone has sighted her.

Redrocks
12-03-07, 01:40
A friend of mine told me about his visit to Cathay Massage on Drinkwater in Scottsdale. Greeted by a nice spinner named Tina - 5', very sweet and bubbly. Maybe late 20's, A/B cup, from China and has been here about 5 years. Somewhat Americanized girl, good English. Went for HJ for .6 and received one of the best in a long time. She indicated that there was more on the menu for next time. Confirmed that she was indeed shaved as the hands roamed here and there.

Pepe57
12-03-07, 11:20
There is one review on Asian girl Paula on TER. It is not good but then I think YMMV at most of the APMs.

I have experience at the Avalon in this area that I would not repeat with Stacy. I have not tried Chanel at this location and right now she is on vacation. Avalon has a $10 coupon on CL you might want to take with you.

Pepe

All:

Long time lurker. First time post. In the 2. 5 years I have lived in Phoenix, I have been to about 80% of the MP's and hope to add some great feedback.

Enchanted Forest: I went there about 6 weeks ago. Looks like it is entirely latina. I drew a very young latina who was very shy, almost like she didn't know what to do. She wanted. 8 for some hand action, which was mediocre at best. By the way, one of the things I have found with some of these girls is that they wear a lot of perfume which is a real problem when you get home if you know what I mean. I'm not sure if I'll go back to Enchanted Forest. I much prefer Pola's place around the corner on 47th south of Glendale. There is one gal (I think her name is Penny) who works there occassionally that must be 40DDD. I haven't seen her in 2 months and am wondering if anyone has sighted her.

Az Mikey
12-03-07, 14:44
Thought that now with the rain gone, it would be a good time to go seek some sunshine. Found just what I was looking for, the sun shown bright and friendly with a light breeze blowing. Hadn't felt this new breeze before.

Merlin Magician
12-03-07, 22:56
I made all the cruises last night and I spotted a few new MP's and all of the old AMPS. I went into Enchanted Forest and It does smell like the proverbial French Hooker in there. I left as Latinas are not my type of cake.

I found my fave place open on Central and got a nice rub this aft.

Of course in my world travels I have smelled a few French Hookers and I dont remember any of them smelling nice except for one gypsy lady in The Bois de Boulogne.

Massmania
12-05-07, 19:16
I haven't been able to get a massage the past few weeks due to travel, but the other evening I arrived home stiff and sore and all I could think of was getting a sauna and massage. The first place that came to mind was my favorite place so far near Gilbert and Broadway.

I stopped in and met a new girl visiting from California. She put me into the sauna to warm up a bit and after that it was onto the TS where the service was not quite as good as my last visit, but was good enough.

Into the massage room her technique was good and I received a decent massage which worked out the travel kinks and relaxed me a bit. On the flip she spent an appropriate amount of time around the good bits then asked if I needed anything else. She proceeded to work on the BJ which turned into a visit to the Y and ended with total relaxation. Total out of pocket was the. 6 for entry and $ for extras. May have paid too much this round but wasn't in the mood to haggle.

Not sure if I'd visit this particular provider again, but she was nice and performed all the expected tasks with minimal vigor. Please send a private message for any additional information you may require.

Thanks again for the great postings, I had to catch up after being off the grid for a while.

MM

Dick North
12-06-07, 20:22
All:

Thanks for your report
I am nearing the monger threshold for not 'getting any' and was curious about the routine at this place. Do they give you a table shower or is it just straight to the massage? I agree with you about the perfume though, as I had an experience in Nogales once that took multiple showers and 2 days before the smell left me. Do you have a name for the chica that you visited with? PM if you wish.
DN

Shaved Cock
12-07-07, 11:19
Dick,

As I recall, I wasn't offered a TS, so I don't know if they have one. It was typical undress and a girl will be in shortly. I don't recall her name, but she was very quiet. I almost think she might not even speak English. IMHO, the place has a weird vibe, so I won't be going back.

SC

Dancer420
12-07-07, 12:20
Thanks for your report.

I am nearing the monger threshold for not 'getting any' and was curious about the routine at this place. Do they give you a table shower or is it just straight to the massage? I agree with you about the perfume though, as I had an experience in Nogales once that took multiple showers and 2 days before the smell left me. Do you have a name for the chica that you visited with? PM if you wish.
DNIf you remember Teresa from Aztec Spa fame, she's there now. All girls (that I met) are Latinas and are extremely friendly. Pretty much anything you desire is available. I didn't notice the perfume issue any of the three times I've visited, but the one big downside for me is that they don't have any type of shower facility. If you go, complain about the lack of a shower. Maybe if they get enough requests/complaints they'll install one. If I remember correctly, fee was $40 for half hour, $60 for an hour. Prices on extras are negotiable and are certainly not on the high end of the scale. I have a wonderful time when I leave $100 on the dresser.

OC Man
12-07-07, 14:17
Service was multi posi tion, but when asked for DATY she said $$..I said OK....but was DENIED (paid upfront - MISTAKE) but all was fun and satisfying.

I haven't been able to get a massage the past few weeks due to travel, but the other evening I arrived home stiff and sore and all I could think of was getting a sauna and massage. The first place that came to mind was my favorite place so far near Gilbert and Broadway.

I stopped in and met a new girl visiting from California. She put me into the sauna to warm up a bit and after that it was onto the TS where the service was not quite as good as my last visit, but was good enough.

Into the massage room her technique was good and I received a decent massage which worked out the travel kinks and relaxed me a bit. On the flip she spent an appropriate amount of time around the good bits then asked if I needed anything else. She proceeded to work on the BJ which turned into a visit to the Y and ended with total relaxation. Total out of pocket was the. 6 for entry and $ for extras. May have paid too much this round but wasn't in the mood to haggle.

Not sure if I'd visit this particular provider again, but she was nice and performed all the expected tasks with minimal vigor. Please send a private message for any additional information you may require.

Thanks again for the great postings, I had to catch up after being off the grid for a while.

MM

Dick North
12-07-07, 18:26
Needed relief today, so first went to Hawaii Spa. The light was on but the door was locked. Sorry Chilly Willy no report this week.
Next went to Asia Star on Country Club. Asia Star operates out of an old house right on CC. I was greeted by my provider 'Marty' a very attractive late 20ish girl from Korea. She has been here for 3 years. I think she must have been the only one working. Nice massage and extras were offered for $$. I negotiated a better deal and left very satisfied although too rich for my budget as a regular visit.
Once again, the younger amp workers are trying to escalate the costs for their services.
It's always interesting to try different amps, but for now I think that I will stay with my regulars.
DN

PS. The entry was .6 and then she wanted $$ for all the extras. Just wanted to clarify. Also this girl is a doll-baby. Great body, perfect 34C's which I checked and believed to be real and her legs and ass were awesome. She was wearing the typical outfit of a young girl, tank top and short-shorts which had 'California' written on the back. All of this simply means to me that younger girls being imported into this industry are much more 'americanized' than the older amp workers.
Also there is no TS at this place.

Dick North
12-10-07, 17:46
Had an uncontrollable desire for latina, so visited La Palma today. Alma School & 202.
My provider was 'London', who actually is a native-american from Montana. Her family is an adjacent tribe to the Mandans. (remember Lewis & Clark spent their first winter up there and probably had perpetual smiles as the tribal chiefs were always offering young virgins to the visitors. This is also where they met Sacajawea who reportedly was a real babe [just made that part up]). Actually London mentioned that a lot of the families have French surnames as the French controlled that section of America prior to the Louisiana Purchase ... er sorry for the history digression. Chubbier than I care for, but the session was a major workout. Left a $ tip after .6 entry for the hour. This girl will definitely give you your money's worth. Didn't see any other girls. Probably will not return as I need more petite type providers.
Also no offer for shower ... table or otherwise.
All in all a good 'workout' for the dough.
DN

Massmania
12-10-07, 18:53
Service was multi posi tion, but when asked for DATY she said $$..I said OK....but was DENIED (paid upfront - MISTAKE) but all was fun and satisfying.OC, sorry about the denial on that one, guess I got lucky. I only asked for CBJ (I did say BJ in initial post, but forgot the "C") and it turned into DATY.

There is another girl working there that is shorter and younger, anyone experience her massage, etc. yet? I've checked past posts and may have missed a review, but will check again.

Thanks for the feedback,

MM

Free Whilly3
12-11-07, 20:14
Looking for a happy ending in Scottsdale, any suggestion. Out of state so any address type info would be appreciated.

Dick North
12-12-07, 19:08
Looking for a happy ending in Scottsdale, any suggestion. Out of state so any address type info would be appreciated.
My suggestion would be to Google "happy ending scottsdale".
Good luck
DN

TwistedBrother
12-12-07, 19:19
My suggestion would be to Google "happy ending scottsdale".
Good luck
DN

haha ... DN, I actually tried it ... http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=happy-ending+scottsdale&btnG=Google+Search

I'll help ya out here, Whilly (as soon as I can stop laughing) ... Almost everything you need to know can be procured by reading the 400 wonderful musings of DN and his brethren here. Thinking you can get it by the means you used will not. This isn't a Q & A board, it's a posting-your-experiences board.

(I never understand it ... half the fun in this hobby is reading everyone's stories!! LOL ... try it, Whilly)

Dick North
12-12-07, 20:13
haha ... DN, I actually tried it ... http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=happy-ending+scottsdale&btnG=Google+Search

I'll help ya out here, Whilly (as soon as I can stop laughing) ... Almost everything you need to know can be procured by reading the 400 wonderful musings of DN and his brethren here. Thinking you can get it by the means you used will not. This isn't a Q & A board, it's a posting-your-experiences board.

(I never understand it ... half the fun in this hobby is reading everyone's stories!! LOL ... try it, Whilly)
Thanks for your words of wisdom. Always nice to have mongers like yourself visit our board.
DN

Tooncinator
12-14-07, 20:09
I visited Health Care Massage in Glendale at 51st ave and Tbird for the first time last week. I'd got the impression that it had caucasian girls from an online source. Turned out the 2 girls there were Chinese, but nicely built, very friendly, and a pretty good command of English. Girls were 30-ish, in my inexpert opinion.

I spent $60 for an hour up front at the window. I left a condom next to my socks on a chair , which she duly noticed and launched right into negotiations. I'd never paid up-front before, but had a good feeling, negotiated to 150, and gave her 160 to keep the good mood going (I realize now that I should have negotiated "down" for the common good; forgive me). That's more than I'd spent before, but it was well worth the investment, imo.

Anyway, this is my first review... I had a really good time. Started with some brief Russian action, she wrapped me and rode on top for awhile, then I enjoyed some great doggie-style. She gave a decent massage with the time remaining. I'll definitely go again after I've saved up my lunch money for awhile.

I have what I consider a "good tip" to share: I bring a pocket-sized bottle of "unscented, warming K-Y massage" lotion with me and leave it out and visible. I don't end up smelling like baby-ass, and I can't help but think that the K-Y helps give 'em the hint what I'm there for.

Cheers,

Tooncinator

Pepe57
12-16-07, 13:00
I dropped by the HK to see the new girl Coco. MMS had a guy in my favorite room so had to use a different room. The table was lower and the room was not connected to the shower. There are 2 girls there now and Coco was available so I checked in and paid the .5 house fee. Removed all my clothes and waited for Coco. She came in and I started to undress her and told her we were going to have some fun B4 the massage. She got naked and I started working on the nips then layed her down on the table for more. She squeels if you bite on them. They are A cups and barely a hand full. Moved on down to the Y where she gets into the action with her hips. She doen't care for any tongue clit action. She came big. I rolled her on her side for some bbbj and then took her place on the table where she mounted up for somemore bbbj and the cover then ACG to complete. She came big again on top. She took a little break after she came and then resumed to finish me off. I flipped over for the massage and then flipped back where she asked for round two. More bbbj and hj to complete. Over all I would repeat. I left her a $.0 tip. She has kinda funny shaped body 6, feels like velvet to touch. I would say 8 on the performance. YMMV.

TylerPerelli
12-18-07, 04:09
More reports and comments to come, as I've frequented many AMPs over the past couple years.

For my money, Aztec is the best. Or Oriental Accupressure.

Aztec has had some hot latinas, and while prices are climbing, they have treated me well.

Doctor Man Toy
12-19-07, 14:41
I will be visiting the Scottsdale area at the end of January. I hope these places are still open.

Talk Turkey
12-20-07, 12:08
I visit the Phoenix area 4-5 times a year & I'm planning on moving there in '08. Does anyone have any recommendations on legit asian massage gals & parlors? In other words, great full body massage like only asians seem to be able to do, a little bit of teasing but no extras. (Actually knowing ahead of time that I'm not in a jack shack really helps me to relax into the massage.) I know this is not quite the focus of this forum but this is generally what I look for in an AMP or asian independent. Any tips are much appreciated. Feel free to PM.

Chi-town lurker.

Merlin Magician
12-20-07, 23:03
Mr. Turkey you wll not find what you are looking for in this forum.

TylerPerelli
12-21-07, 00:05
Not only will you not find it in this forum, you may not find it in this town.

Finding a legit massage in the Valley is tough, and the Asian places are most all rub and tug joints.

Huey Lewis
12-21-07, 01:36
I visit the Phoenix area 4-5 times a year & I'm planning on moving there in '08. Does anyone have any recommendations on legit asian massage gals & parlors? In other words, great full body massage like only asians seem to be able to do, a little bit of teasing but no extras. Enjoy Massage on the Northwest corner of 43rd Avenue and Northern (inside Glendale City limits) appears to be legit. I received an above average massage there while draped in a sheet. The sheet was held. To cover. While I flipped. I have no idea what would have happened if I would have pitched a tent. Perhaps, my little friend would have been offered a glass of water.

Point of Interest (while I'm here): I do believe that City Code in Phoenix prohibits anyone from habitating in a massage establishment. This would go a long way in explaining why so many AMPs are located inside the border of Glendale. If I had to guess. And I may stand corrected here. Anfu, Avalon and Red Butterfly appear to be establishments where the help sleeps over. This may partially explain. And also in other outlying cities. The aroma of chicken and broccoli that hits you when you walk in the door.

Talk Turkey
12-21-07, 12:39
Thanks for all the ahem, "tips". Actually it's good to know that, I won't get my hopes up too much. I did get a couple of PM's with some possibilities.

How about if I refuse to flip & just get my backside massaged? Will I be forever banned from that AMP? I guess it's all about making a little extra money from the messeuse's point of view. Even better how about if I tip up front but tell them I want a teasing type of massage but not the HJ? I suppose the next barrier is one of language but if they get a 40-60$ tip up front & know what I want I think it might work out.

BTW, anyone members paying a visit to Chi-town & want tips on excellent asian MT's, blue balls & all, feel free to PM me.

Talking Turkey

Talk Turkey
12-21-07, 13:06
All kidding aside about being banned for refusing to flip and getting the required HJ I can tell you from experience that if you go into a jack shack & don't leave the expected & required tip ($20 doesn't cut it) regardless if the standard HJ service was performed, you will likely meet the hostilities of the jilted "therapist". I've had several experiences including hissing, blocked doorways, being told & not nicely to not come back, etc. I find it mostly amusing. BTW, even if house fee is 40-50 more than what you normally would expect to pay for a legit massage, don't assume that your cheap $20 tip is going to be appreciated. If the house asks for more the house is keeping more, generally speaking. Consider it the cost of doing business, or so says the house. I'm sure many long time hobbyist have heard the lame story about how the money you paid at the door is going to the cheap owner & therefore you need to tip more for the services that were just provided.

More Turkey Talk

Pepe57
12-21-07, 13:07
Just got an e mail from the MMS at the Avalon. Says she has two willing Chinese girls working now and they want to stay open for Christmas. I've been to this place several times and it is nice. Service varies as the girls come and go. Last visit to Stacy was not that good. Stacy gone now.

If I was not so busy today I would head on over.

Pepe57
12-21-07, 13:21
Found this in my mens group e mail today.

"Very interesting. I just returned from a business trip to Phoenix and enjoyed a favorite lady friend again. WOW! Phoenix is soooo good. Probably a good thing I don't live there. Anyway I did go to high school there many moons ago and had lunch with an old friend who is high up in the LE field. In our casual chatting he mentioned a "Hooker" site named Phoenix 411. I hope he didn't notice my jaw on the floor. He said they were working on busting the girls on that site, especially during the SuperBowl week his office would be very active. He made the comment that some of his detectives had already made appointments for that week and laughed about how fun it was going to be to arrest so many. He even asked me if I felt ok as I am sure I was flushed or whatever I was. Yikes I am thinking. Soooo, please ladies of both agencies and Indie's you better know who you are seeing for sure. Merry Xmas to all and a wonderful New Year. BJN"

Pepe57
12-21-07, 19:59
Could not wait for a report. Saw Mei Lee (Mary) this after noon. Nice sweet daty, good cbj, acg, mish, second pop hj. .5 Hse, $ tip. Not young, not that pretty 6. Pretty thich from the waist down. Not fat just larger legs than you would expect 30+ Chinese to be. Performance 7.

Merlin Magician
12-22-07, 12:24
"The aroma of chicken and broccoli that hits you when you walk in the door."

I usually get a worse sewer-like smell of old KimChee and rotten fish when I enter an MP. The two AMPS we have in Tucson smell just like that.

Dick North
12-22-07, 12:55
Not only will you not find it in this forum, you may not find it in this town.
Finding a legit massage in the Valley is tough, and the Asian places are most all rub and tug joints.
Beg to differ with you my friend and others regarding legit massage.
First of all let's define 'legit'. All massage establishments in the valley have business licenses to operate, all of their employees are required to have massage therapist certifications (ie. they had to attend at least a basic certified massage school).
How you choose to define 'legit' lies in the underlying nature of their services. If an establishment advertises in the back section of the New Times offering Asian girls and their hours of operation are 9:00 am to 11:00 pm ... bingo! you just might get a rub and a tug. Even those places, however often have very skilled providers (most often older) who provide fantastic massages. Nancy at OK spa gives one of the best technical massages that I have ever had. There are many others that have been reported on. Unfortunately, many of these establishments with younger workers only offer a faux massage (tickle & tease) in order to extract $$ as quickly as possible from you.

If you are looking for massage facilities that only offer the "rub' part of the equation, then simply Google "massage therapy AZ". Many options are available.

Two places come to mind in that category, a facility on NW corner of Country Club and Southern, the other, Lakeshore Spa on Dobson and Baseline. I have visited both of these places and you can get a good technical massage. If you don't mind being in a place with a bunch of ladies getting their nails done then have at it.

Mr TylerPerelli is correct in the sense though that this forum is not about places like Lakeshore Spa, rather it is completely about places where a guy can doink some babe (even though that has never happened to my knowledge).

DN

Dick North
12-22-07, 14:13
Enjoy Massage on the Northwest corner of 43rd Avenue and Northern (inside Glendale City limits) appears to be legit. I received an above average massage there while draped in a sheet. The sheet was held. To cover. While I flipped. I have no idea what would have happened if I would have pitched a tent. Perhaps, my little friend would have been offered a glass of water.

I am curious about this place as I believe it was once owned by the same group that owned Bali Hai in Mesa. Had one of my best experiences ever there with 'Jenny' who knew me from Bali Hai.
Now their hours only extend to 9:30 pm which is interesting.
How would you describe your provider? Would love to hear more. Also sometimes if the girl is a little uncertain of you, she will do the sheet or towel routine to cover you ... but just throw the 'sombitch' away and she will get the message.

DN

Huey Lewis
12-22-07, 15:08
I am curious about this place as I believe it was once owned by the same group that owned Bali Hai in Mesa. Had one of my best experiences ever there with 'Jenny' who knew me from Bali Hai.

How would you describe your provider? Would love to hear more. Also sometimes if the girl is a little uncertain of you, she will do the sheet or towel routine to cover you. But just throw the 'sombitch' away and she will get the message.

DNDick, with all of your contributions to the board, I genuinely wish I could help you on this one. But, it was "once bitten" and I'm not going back (I am accustomed to the towel, but the sheet seemed like a definite roadblock. Espcially as I laid there without a stitch. On my stomach. To start).

Admittedly, my two biggest liabilities at the AMPs are that I am not an aggressive enough monger and I prefer variety to stability. Meaning I seldom repeat with the same provider.

One hundred yards west of Enjoy Massage is Avalon AMP. Even with my passive demeanor, it has all the appearances of a buffet. What would like to see on your plate today? Done.

Avalon rotates staff continuously. My last (Helen) was in from California for a couple of weeks and then gone. But, it does fit my previous observation that for those two weeks they live on the premises.

For anyone looking for a Latin experience, I'll throw this one out (and that includes you Dick since you mentioned that before):

http://www.rosiesbodymassage.com/

Hot looking latin MILF. $. 2 gets you a good quality (you pick the style) "hour long" massage and a topless tug. That is her flat pricing and boundaries.

Here again, my preference for variety leaves the following question unanswered: Do the boundaries drop on your fourth visit? (Beats the heck out of me.)

Dick North
12-22-07, 20:13
Thanks for your response.

We all enjoy experiences at the amps according to our own interests and comfort level. Over the years I have become wiser and perhaps a little more impatient with amp gamesmanship.

On that note I sincerely wish all of my fellow mongers a happy and safe holiday. Give your SO's a hug, your dog a hug and we will get together again in 2008.

DN

Merlin Magician
12-22-07, 22:09
Doink Hard
Doink Safe...

Scott17
12-22-07, 22:17
Mms said she had a new girl. Suzy. Had a really great shower and better massage. Finish was excellent also. Suzy has a somewhat playful and fun attitude. Even offered to give my hair a trim, but I'm not sure how I would explain that one to my wife!

Scott

Tooncinator
12-23-07, 08:21

How would you describe your provider? Would love to hear more. Also sometimes if the girl is a little uncertain of you, she will do the sheet or towel routine to cover you ... but just throw the 'sombitch' away and she will get the message.

DNI pass by Enjoy frequently. In the last year I've have been there more times than I can easily recall. I'm a regular.

I enjoyed three legit 30-minute massages before getting clue / penetrating the language barrier and discovering that a one-hour massage included the flip. That was a happy day. I was inexperienced with U.S. MPs and AMPs, and I've had to do some extensive research over the last year to get up to speed...

Enjoy has two Chinese girls now who always seem to be there. The senior member could be described as "not frail". She gives a darned decent massage, and she's a sweetie. She's got enough up top to squeeze 'em together, but has a bit more muscle mass than I care for. She's more athletic than big. Menu includes hj, cbj, fs. Tipping is pretty typical and negotiable, $, $.2. Last week her lips were chapped, so cbj was off the menu.

Then there's The New Girl (brief pause while I drift off in reverie for a while). Classic Chinese hottie, with blond highlights. 25 years old, perfect little a-cup, tight body, probably right around 100 pounds. If my wife would let me, I'd bring her home. (I wonder what the job situation's like in Colorado City...? little joke there) Hj, fs, but no bj on the menu.

If you'd be kind enough to mention that "the really big guy with really long hair" spoke highly of them, I'd consider it a favor (6'1", about 110 kilos, brown hair). I wouldn't relish the prospect of trying to convey "friend from the internet" in pantomime :-)

Btw, I'd really like to know their names. That hadn't come up in conversation for some reason and New Girl seemed kinda miffed that I "didn't remember" her name after all this time. It was so darned cute I refrained from pointing out that she didn't know _my_ name either.

Toons

Tooncinator
12-23-07, 09:04
Just a follow up on Health Care. If I was living on a trust fund, I'd spend an awful lot of time at that place. They don't have "massage tables", but they do have a "confortably big enough" massage platform with a nice, big mirror on the wall next to it. A nice touch.

Met "Nancy" Friday evening, Chinese, 20-something, could easily rake in good tips at a strip club. She thought she knew me, which may have helped ("last time you gave me $. 8! ").

Negotiated $$ for two special events within a one-hour time. Damn, did she deliver, except she wouldn't cg or rcg. Any time she was in contact with my body it was pure pleasure. Happy, friendly, uninhibited, totally hot, and once the negotiations were over, they were over and she was on the job.

One thing to be aware of: there's a nearly perpetual small pack of skaters near the front that put me off for awhile. There's a skateboard shop next door. They're cool. I kinda suspect the skate shop rewards them for buzzing around out front to draw attention. I'm gonna have to try out the Thai restaurant on the other side of Health Care.

Merry Christmas to all, etc. If you're not into Christmas, have a damned spiffy Tuesday, m'kay?

Toons

Az Dude
12-24-07, 14:57
Mms said she had a new girl. Suzy. Had a really great shower and better massage. Finish was excellent also. Suzy has a somewhat playful and fun attitude. Even offered to give my hair a trim, but I'm not sure how I would explain that one to my wife!

Scott
Scott,

Thanks for the update
hmmm might have to return and
check it out.. $.6 though per visit is a bit steep
unless I really get some value.

Recall that MMS gave that other guy the third degree about posting here
(look back in the forum) so I've found other places to spend my
hard earned mongering dollars this holiday season, and I've avoided
this place lately.

Redrocks
12-25-07, 13:24
Had a chance to visit the amp on Shea and FLW recently (ad in New Times). The only option was 30 minutes as there was an appointment for a little later. After 10 minutes I heard the guy come in so at that point it was simply rushed service. She did her job well, HJ for .6, but it certainly lacked some of the whole experience that I like when I got to an amp. I don't know if you are going to get anything more there - doesn't seem to be the attitude there. And when the girls wear jeans, I take that as another indicator of what stays on and what comes off.

Scott17
12-26-07, 15:26
"$.6 though per visit is a bit steep unless I really get some value."

I didn't really negotiate so you could probably get by for less. If that seems too much for you, you might not consider it special enough to be worth it tho.

Scott

Garion 35
12-26-07, 21:18
First off I’d like to thank all of you for the wonderful fan fiction I’ve read here. I never knew such a world existed, and I have learned much.

Now I would like to share with you a hour long bad dream I had. I awoke at Angel Massage in Mesa, naked as a jaybird with Lily. I dreamed I got weak message from her who seemed larger than the aforementioned flower. On the flip this Venus fly trap wanted way to much for fs, talked her down but still more expensive than MM (Where I have had some good dreams). No BJ, a weak HJ, and only a lone missionary was in the room. I finished the dream but it was not very satisfying. And then I quickly had to get out of bed to get to work. Seemed like $. 8 of lost time sleeping Next time I think I’ll dream of SS.

Gar

Redrocks
12-29-07, 00:47
Stopped by Enjoy, thought I'd see what the west side AMPs were like. Met by a thickish, 30ish woman. Asked for 3/4 hour. About 15 minutes in, front door rings and a new customer comes in. I hear her convince the guy to come back in 20 minutes.

At that point the service was rushed, the fun was gone. Her hands were good, she allowed some roaming, but I left early as my mood was spoiled. Left .4 for the time I was there, about 35 minutes. Would not repeat, many better choices out there.

Redrocks
12-29-07, 00:52
Well, since Enjoy wasn't enjoyable I cruised around looking for another. Stopped in at this one (didn't see a name, same shopping center as "Hoopers".) Met by Cece, 30ish, slender, tight and toned body. Punctuates her conversation with giggles and a big smile.

Lots of good teasing on the early rub and she didn't answer the door when someone came in as there was another woman there. Right before the flip, she looks outside the room, then closes but doesn't shut the door. The door was left barely open! This is the first time I've gone to a place where the door was opened before the flip vs. locked.

Anyway, she was firm on .6 for HJ with no roaming or touching. She did have very good hand skills and did her job well. Doubt I would repeat with the upselling for basic roaming, the slightly open door and the walls that don't meet the ceiling tightly. Wasn't my cup of tea. I think the Mesa amps beat this one too.

Tooncinator
12-29-07, 16:12
Due to some rookie mistakes my visit wasn't as great as it might have been, but the place has good potential.

Rookie error #1:
MMS: "You been here before?"
me: "Uh, no." (Duh!)
MMS: looks at me like I have head pigeons. I should have bailed then, but I didn't.

MMS was overtly suspicious, so I figured I was in for a totally legit massage. I decided to "save $20" and just get 30 minutes for 40 bucks instead of an hour for 60 (how stupid can I be? Um, a little worse). She takes my cash and leads me to a room. "Get undressed and lay face down, covered up!". I obey.

A few minutes later a very cute, very tiny asian (Chinese? I dunno) comes in and gives me a surprisingly good massage. When it comes time for The Flip, it's time for me to leave. I ask her if I can "pay for the rest of an hour". She leaves to ask MMS; the answer is "yes, that'll be another 40".

The flip side was a nice massage too, but she was still cautious. A few minutes in she was massaging my right hand, which gave me an opportunity to place her hand where I wanted it. Negotiated 40 for a hj. Honestly, it was a very, very enjoyable hj. I give it a 9.50 on technical merit.

I'll be back, and try not to repeat my mistakes.

Cheers,

Toons

"Don't be stupid" - Sun Tzu, (loosely translated and summarized)

Arizona Jack
12-30-07, 00:08
Back to the forum after a long absence.

I agree that Health Therapy at 51st and T Bird is a good time. Nancy there is a sweetie and delivers the goods. Don't expect a massage from those gals, they all get right down to business. I've seen four gals there, and Nancy is the best followed closely by a very small and thin gal with a beautiful face....never got her name. The two others I have seen there are OK, at least there is none of the attempt at outrageous prices we see so much of nowadays. Nancy will do a nice bbbj if she likes you.

Anyone know where Nana from Bali Hai has gone? She was an older gal, but really gave a good massage. I have been a longtime customer so she treated me well, and I miss her.

AJ

Az Mikey
12-31-07, 13:51
Scott,

Thanks for the update.

Hmmm might have to return and check it out. $. 6 though per visit is a bit steep unless I really get some value.

Recall that MMS gave that other guy the third degree about posting here (look back in the forum) so I've found other places to spend my hard earned mongering dollars this holiday season, and I've avoided this place lately. She gave me the third degree as well. She wants only posts about the place, no specifics. That being said, I paid a visit last week, had a great massage and was met by a girl with a playful attitude and a great time was had. Same door fee as always.

Dick North
12-31-07, 15:40
Back to the forum after a long absence.
...Anyone know where Nana from Bali Hai has gone? She was an older gal, but really gave a good massage. I have been a longtime customer so she treated me well, and I miss her.
AJ
AJ, Good to see you back on the board! Nana was also one of my faves. Bali Hai is now Angel Massage. I had planned to visit there in the next week or so and I guess my expectation is that Nana will still be there. I will let you know. Nana is from Taiwan and I know that she went back there this past summer. She may have returned again and retired from the business. (just like Honey from Rambo who returned to her family's farm in South Korea).
DN

Arizona Jack
12-31-07, 17:42
Thanks, DN, it's good to be back among the hobbyists.

I have been to Bali Hai once or twice since the new gals moved in. Girl I had was a hot little thing but really milked me for more money than I like to spend. After showing her that I had only brought what I offered, she backed off and delivered. But afterwards was back to the "you bring more money next time" nag. Yeah, screw her. I have not been back since except to check to see if Nana was there.

Joy Massage at Baseline and Dobson is another spot that I have found to be OK.

Tooncinator
01-01-08, 12:55
I tried out my only Chinese phrase yesterday and am thinking that my pronunciation sucks. I got it from, I think, the Johnny Carson show years ago:
"Happy New Year" == "gung ho fat choi". I may as well have burped for the response I got; she didn't appear to recognize it as a communication attempt.

There are a few phrases that I think could come in handy, and I'm guessing that Cantonese would be most useful (insights?).

"Slow down! I'm not in a hurry"
"Wow, you do that really well"
"That's great" / "Just like that"
"suck it!"

Any handy phrases you want to share? Ideally with phonetic spelling.

Another thing occurred to me. She may not have expected me to try speaking Chinese. My stepfather was a lifer in the Army and spoke fluent Thai. He said that frequently when he'd talk to a local they'd be baffled and say "what? " "What are you saying" because they couldn't understand the English they were expecting from him. After he'd reply (in his charming style) "It's Thai, asshole! " they didn't have any problem communicating with him.

Anyway, Happy New Year, may this one be at least as good as the last!

Tooncinator

Merlin Magician
01-01-08, 22:41
Toon try this:

San Ton Qwai Loo"

Member #4324
01-02-08, 18:17
Does anybody have any info on this place. I was thinking about trying it out tonight. I may just have to TOFTT. They advertise on CL in both the Erotic and Therapeutic sections.

AZChris

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/526151450.html

WAITING FOR YOU JAPANESE AND KOREN GIRL - w4m - 26
Reply to: pers-526151450@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-01-02, 1:01PM MST

koren girl bebe and japanese girl yuki very nice body. full body massage
full time. come soon! massage 1/hr49 1/2hr39 open 9 am to 11:30 pm
CALL 480-218-5038 Go 7102E Baseline #107

Member #4324
01-03-08, 18:06
Went and checked it out. Standard entry fee. 40/50/60. I went with the hour with TS. Typical mediorce massage. The TS had an appropriate amount of cleaning. FS was avail. $, but she did the "Is that all you have? ", "Next time bring more. "

Gal was late 20s, early 30s natural assets. Adiquat service.

AZChris

Merlin Magician
01-03-08, 22:14
"koren girl bebe and japanese girl yuki very nice body. full body massage
CALL 480-218-5038 Go 7102E Baseline #107"

MEEE LUV YOOOO FULL TIME...

Pepe57
01-04-08, 10:12
Kim is back at the Hong Kong. Pretty good service if you don't mind the cbj. Really thin extremely tight and in all positions Kim can really wear you out. Massage is nothing special and she won't do the second pop hj. $.0 tip and I will probably not go back for more. Kim has been gone for 3 years. Says she went back to Korea.

Tooncinator
01-07-08, 07:02
I met "Miss C" Saturday and spent more than I'd planned.

I called ahead and asked if Miss C was working.
Mms: "yes, what time will you be here?". Told her 3:00 or 3:30.

Arrived 3:30 sharp. Mms said C'd be ready in 5 minutes, takes me to an empty room to wait and offers me a water bottle. I sit in the dark for 20 minutes. Massage poster guy looks like a sensei I had in my teens. Yawn.

Finally go to another room! I start undressing and C walks in as my shirt comes off. Where's the polite little knock at the door?

I try to repeat a scene I had with her pretty friend another day, but it's going nowhere. Tiny language barrier. Try to give her a gentle hug, she keeps a polite distance. Try to take her blouse off, she pushes my hands away and puts the straps back.

What The Fuck?

C: "massage?" Repeats that a couple times, then gestures like a HJ. I nod "yes!" and go for titties again, and fail again. C points at the Y. Yes!
C: "how much you pay?"
me: 100
C: holds up 2 fingers.
me: "one twenty?"
C: "two hundred"
me: "Too much! I didn't bring that much."
etc. etc.

Finally gave her $120 up front and got started. Have some daty. I forget to leave her clit alone part way through. She O's or has a seizure, then curls up like a potato bug and tips over on her side. Oops, heh, I was warned about that. Time for a change anyway. Daty is officially over so I stand up.

She does some really, really nice bbbj, almost deepthroats me. I'm impressed. Time for covered ACG and she is super tight; might be the tightest I've had.

Things are really looking up! I decide to shoot the first load and take a breather. I spend another 2 minutes trying to communicate "Yes, wipe me off with a goddam washcloth please".

Get some no-lube massage, and I think some little fingernail marks on my back. Not her best work. Flip on my back and she wants to have another financial summit about round 2.
No more without more money. "I paid for one hour, not one shot!"
No bj.
No fs.

She pokes at my dick a little, like a kid with a brussels sprout. This is not a hj. I tell her "I already gave you almost all my money." Finally promise her another twenty-five bucks. She's not really into it, or tired, or maybe thinking about new shoes. Not her best work, but she eventually loosens up and manages to coax another shot out. I'm happy, I guess.

On my way out now. 20 feet out the door and I hear something behind me. A cutie has quietly come out the door with a bag of trash and is watching me walk to the car. I walk another 10 feet and look back, she's standing there watching, smile on her face. Maybe this is what "inscrutable" means? I pull out into the street and look as I drive by, she's still there. I wave, she waves back.

I don't know what to make of it all. I'm in no big hurry to go back. Kinda weird, but more good than bad.

Cheers,

Toons

Az Mikey
01-07-08, 16:52
Had an interesting dream during a nap this morning. In the dream I visited HK for the first time. Parked in back and was met by the MMS after ringing the bell and standing in the rain for several minutes.

Anyhow, the dream was foggy, but if I recall, the MMS gave me a table shower, then midway through someone else arrived. I heard the bell. She shuffles off leaving me wet, soapy and cold. At that point in my dream, I took the showerhead and warmed myself up. Simultaneously, lying in bed, I pulled up the blanket. Funny how that works. Anyhow, after a couple minutes in walks a girl called "Kim". I put it in quotes, because "Kim" said that all the girls there are named "Kim". Apparently Sunyee is her name. She finished up the shower and we proceeded to the massage room. She's cute, probably about 30, 5ft7, nice chest, no fat and ready for cleaning.

From here, the massage was nice. She apparently went to massage school and was trained by a master massage teacher. It seemed so real that I wanted to stay there forever. Alas, she proceeded to take advantage of me. Forcing my behind off the table as she tickled, massaged and licked. Not content, she forced me to go dining. Which, fearing for my life, I obligingly did. Under immense pressure, it somehow seemed not so frightening and in fact, was quite delightful.

As the dream continues, a missionary comes to the door and she's got a dog all styled up and she mentions something about a need to cover up, she has a job to do.

All in all, the dream was very nice. I can only wish for such a good massage and aggressive behavior.

Mtnboy49
01-08-08, 00:45
Many times have gone window shopping and recently have come across some VERY interesting possibilities. At Asian Rose on ValVista and Southern last week and Asian Acupressure Baseline and McClintock tonight. Lovely lovely lovely.

Now I am ready to take the plunge and get a good massage but, sure need some guidance on manners and how to communicate and cross the language barrier.

My fantasy goes something like this: I enter and pay the. 6 and enter. I can imagine I would be asked to make myself comfortable and wait. From there my fantasy doesn't know how to get to the Happy Place.

Az Dude
01-08-08, 04:10
Makes me happy :-) Can confirm another posters experience there, although no haircut was offered!

Az Mikey
01-08-08, 11:16
Makes me happy :-) Can confirm another posters experience there, although no haircut was offered!Never been offered the haircut. Though my hair is kept nice and neat. However, I was offered and accepted a 4 hand massage. Like someone said before, while quoting Borat, "Very nice! "

Doctor Man Toy
01-08-08, 17:32
Any of the local newspapers have classified ads for MP in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area? I'll be visiting at the end of the month.

Member #4324
01-08-08, 18:57
Has info on most all the massage places in the valley. RTFF to find out the best places to go

AZChris

Az Dude
01-08-08, 23:42
The Dude confirm's that he had a dream similar
to Mikey's at this establishment (HK) .6 entry
and $ tip. (same provider)

Chilly Willy
01-08-08, 23:55
Any of the local newspapers have classified ads for MP in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area? I'll be visiting at the end of the month.

Pick up a copy of the Phoenix New Times just about anyplace (gas stations, street corners, etc). Online, their ads are a bit different, at http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/classifieds/. Hard copy ads often offer $5/$10 off the 30/60 minute massages. Travel safely.

Willy

Scott17
01-09-08, 22:19
I guess you have to be pretty shaggy to get offered the haircut! Went to a different AMP, 63rd and Main in Mesa, next to Goodwill. Massage and extras were somewhat average, but she gave me some advice that sounds good. Said to only pay for 1/2 hour because all of that goes to the house. She wouldn't worry about time unless mms bugs her about it. Sounds right to me, they are in it for the tip not the hourly rate.

Scott

Yoshineman
01-10-08, 01:37
Hi guys,

I'm in town visiting for the next couple of weeks, is there any massage parlors you guys would recommend with young asian girls no hags please.

Dick North
01-10-08, 17:23
Well maybe not so young anymore, but was hoping that I could still get in on the gold rush at Healthcare Massage after AJ's report.
Visited Cindy (from China), a short nice looking late 20ish early 30ish attendant. No TS offered. A very dark room and she started the massage. I massaged her legs a bit and she tells me to get off the table and then jumps on the table herself for a massage. I oblige and then kinda sorta proceeded to pull her pants down for a better massage effect (as I am quite skilled in the art of Swedish massage :)) She's on the rag! WTF!
Anyway that was a first for me in years of visiting the amps. Still had a decent time, but will probably not repeat. Usual .6 entry and the girl seemed reasonable as far as extras.
At least there were no skaters on the sidewalk.
There was a slightly older woman there maybe 30 - 35, attractive etc. Could that have been Nancy?
DN

Dick North
01-10-08, 17:47
Hi guys,

I'm in town visiting for the next couple of weeks, is there any massage parlors you guys would recommend with young asian girls no hags please.

There are many recommendations. The best place to find them is on this very forum where you submitted your question.

...no hags please
That's a tough one, as one never really knows who might be working from day to day. Again, you will have to review earlier posts to discover which amps consistently have the most attractive providers.

If you still have questions after exhausting your review, then please let us know and we will gladly help you out.

DN

ps: Holy Crap! I think that I have turned into Mother Teresa :eek:

Pepe57
01-10-08, 19:09
Last time I had that happen to me was at the Avalon. I had her hang her head back off the table edge and received an excellent cbj to completion. Hopped back on the table for the massage and second pop HJ. $.0 tips. $.5 house.

Well maybe not so young anymore, but was hoping that I could still get in on the gold rush at Healthcare Massage after AJ's report.

Visited Cindy (from China), a short nice looking late 20ish early 30ish attendant. No TS offered. A very dark room and she started the massage. I massaged her legs a bit and she tells me to get off the table and then jumps on the table herself for a massage. I oblige and then kinda sorta proceeded to pull her pants down for a better massage effect (as I am quite skilled in the art of Swedish massage :)) She's on the rag! WTF!

Anyway that was a first for me in years of visiting the amps. Still had a decent time, but will probably not repeat. Usual .6 entry and the girl seemed reasonable as far as extras.

At least there were no skaters on the sidewalk.

There was a slightly older woman there maybe 30 - 35, attractive etc. Could that have been Nancy?

DN

Head Banger
01-10-08, 23:00
Hi guys,

I'm in town visiting for the next couple of weeks, is there any massage parlors you guys would recommend with young asian girls no hags please.Consistant 7's to sometimes 9's can be found close to ASU, I've gotten just about every type of massage style there except deep tissue, but backwalking is their specialty, good shower and sauna, and if you want a jaccuzi you can get the VIP room for a little extra. It's some kind of accupressure place. Only downside is you're going to pay $$+ to $$$, plus with the SB coming to town I'd bet they'll be busy with clients.

Outside of that it's hit or miss wrt finding an attractive massage therapist IMO.

NeverTell
01-11-08, 02:28
Does anybody have any info on this place. I was thinking about trying it out tonight. I may just have to TOFTT. They advertise on CL in both the Erotic and Therapeutic sections.

AZChris

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/526151450.html

WAITING FOR YOU JAPANESE AND KOREN GIRL - w4m - 26
Reply to: pers-526151450@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-01-02, 1:01PM MST

koren girl bebe and japanese girl yuki very nice body. full body massage
CALL 480-218-5038 Go 7102E Baseline #107I went by this place the other night but the parking lot was too busy for my liking so I left. I tried again the next night. Even though there was still some traffic, I went in to check the place out. A youngish lady came to the door but wasn't my type and I left after talking to her a bit. She didn't look korean or japanese but what do I know. I think I remember their business cards saying A G massage so I wonder if it is related to the one on stapley.

I did notice a new place at Power and Southern. I went in there about a month ago. Didn't have time for a massage but wanted to check it out. Looks like a place that you can extras. I'll probably make a stop here soon.

A place I have been to in the East Valley is White Sands at Sossaman and Main. This has been my little secret and I haven't talked about it on here for fear of it being "discovered" but since I started seeing their ads on CL I figure the secret is out. (sorry for holding out on all of you). The girls there change and I've seen a very cute (but very short) blonde with perfectly perky tits (been a long time since she's been there). Two times ago I almost decided I wouldn't visit anymore cause the girl that greeted me was UGLY. Missing teeth and all (just what you imagine when you say Apache Junction). However, the last time I was there I saw a cute Mexican girl (a bit over weight) with huge tits hanging out of her shirt. I've also seen a girl there that I first met at midtown. Rhonda.

On another note: I'm normally a south east visitor but I'll be visiting the north west area next week (near dunlap and the I17). Any cheaper AMPs near there? I've read lately about a couple near there on 43rd ave (enjoy, avalon) but it seems pretty mixed (first legit, then it offers extras) and it seems most of those talking about it are fairly new to the board. I thought about finally going to A touch of heaven but none of the "skinny" girls will be working the night I'll be there (sorry Merlin. The real full figured girls aren't my type). So I am back to looking for AMPs near 17 and Dunlap.

Any advice for a cheap AMP that's a for sure thing near MetroCenter with TS?

Arizona Jack
01-11-08, 13:14
"slightly older woman there maybe 30 - 35, attractive etc. Could that have been Nancy?"

DN, that sounds like Nancy. I would guess she's in her early 30s with a pretty face, nice body, a bit taller than your average asian gal. Often wears some heavy sparkly eye shadow and a black top with a picture of some asian cutie on it.

AJ

Az Mikey
01-11-08, 14:06
I did notice a new place at Power and Southern. I went in there about a month ago. Didn't have time for a massage but wanted to check it out. Looks like a place that you can extras. I'll probably make a stop here soon.
I have been to the place on Power and Southern. A couple times. Both times the girls were gorgeous. Standard entry fee, but they push hard on the tips. Ended up $. 3 on the tip and that was to have the conversation with the missionary, enthusiastic, yet businesslike. I know, I know. Little head thinking, but I couldn't leave with nothing.

Nice clean atmosphere inside the place.

Az Dude
01-15-08, 20:06
Haven't been to this place in a long time. NE corner of Lindsay
and Broadway in Mesa. Typical Chinese AMP place,
although looks like they've remodeled a bit since my last visit.

Greeted by a short, thick latina Lori/Lora?
Gave an excellent massage. On the flip, presented her
a tip and the fun ensued. All of the sudden, this shy gal
turns into a nympho.. riding and cumming hard!
Damn near gfe getting into it. Could feel her contracting
down on me, the orgasms were deep and real! Niiiiiice :-)

Stopped back by today to confirm it wasnt a fluke
had an even hotter 1 hr. session with her.

More than I usually tip, but was in the mood for
something different and she didnt' disappoint!

Table shower avail as well.

Not one of those wimpy massages like a skinny
Asian gal gives you. Nice full on rubbing, and
very vocal/physical extra action.

Place isnt' that discrete however, .. and appears
to be pretty busy so YMMV

Enjoy!

Johndoe25
01-17-08, 23:54
AzDude,

Thanks for the tip on Lora at Lucky's. Looks like she is the only latina in the place, and boy, she didn't disapoint!

Got the 45min, but we ran well over an hour. Massage was good, nice touch. Only down side was that she had tight jean shorts on, which looked good, but made access during the massage difficult.

On the flip, I tipped after a bit of negotiation, and as described, she went all nympho!! Of course, my sneaky trick is blue steel and getting my first pop out of the way when she left the room. (evil grin!)

We worked mish, CG, RCG, and doggie, and we both worked up a sweat. One thing I can tell you, I need to start exercising if I want this to continue. Out of shape with a wild girl will get you a blown valve if you are not careful.

Note the area is small and loud, lots of traffic outside (got dirty looks from lady next door when I left, oh well). Paid more than I liked, but it was worth it for the action (Ay papi!)

Good tips on this site appreciated, thanks everyone for the help you have given me over the last 6 months, I would have struggled finding the good ones without it.

Poon Hard!

JohnDoe

Pepe57
01-19-08, 18:35
There is a pretty good review posted on TER for this one.

http://www.greendayspas.com/

Could this be Honey from the Rambo/Rainbow?

Dick North
01-20-08, 12:53

Could this be Honey from the Rambo/Rainbow?
Honey was one of my faves and this girl doesn't look like her. That was probably a stock photo that they used for their ad. But then again I would have to see her tits to be absolutely certain, as Honey had a pair of beauties. Also Honey had been making more return visits to her family's farm in Korea. I suspect that she had been in the business long enough and decided to return home.
DN

Fat Finger
01-20-08, 13:13
I am in search of an AMP girl with a very nice set of natural tits. I know a lot of these girls come and go so it may be a difficult find, but it is sometimes frustrating walking into a new AMP to find the girl has small tits (it is getting expensive trying to find a nice pair). There was one girl I used to frequent at OA on curry in tempe named Cindy who has a beautiful set on her; however she has also gone back to her country.

Redrocks
01-21-08, 00:54

Could this be Honey from the Rambo/Rainbow?No one under 35 there, no one like that photo at Green Day. Green Day is fine, wouldn't compare it to the talent that was at Rainbow.

Redrocks
01-21-08, 01:00
Visited here recently at 99th and Greenway. Non-amp, you'll see them often advertise on backpage and CL. Several Phx faves are there, usually during the day. I visited in the evening and met with Hope.

Everything's available, at a price. Indications were that FS is $$$ after the house fee. I opted for a lesser price and did receive very good and enthusiastic service. I'm good with asian at half the price, would have a hard time repeating.

Dick North
01-21-08, 16:22
I am in search of an AMP girl with a very nice set of natural tits. I know a lot of these girls come and go so it may be a difficult find, but it is sometimes frustrating walking into a new AMP to find the girl has small tits (it is getting expensive trying to find a nice pair). There was one girl I used to frequent at OA on curry in tempe named Cindy who has a beautiful set on her; however she has also gone back to her country.
That's a very good question. I recall the best set that I have ever experienced was Honey's (all-natural) at Rambo and she had a nice body to match. Most of my amp experiences have been with small-titted girls (which I don't mind). But it is nice on occasion to have an experience with a better-endowed natural girl. I believe that Merlin Magician has reported a fave of his at a Phoenix location with big tits so you might check his past reports. There have been many reports on the forum which refer to providers as 'enhanced'.
As for me, I think girls are idiots for jamming silicone or saline bags into their chests ... as if the guys won't notice! I will take a 1/2 A cup girl over a phony-titted girl any day.
There are probably 60-70 amps that advertise in the New Times, you may have to take a few of these for the team and share some experiences. That will enable all of us to have a better idea of where the elusive big-titted hotties are.

Take care
DN

Dick North
01-21-08, 16:43
Visited here recently at 99th and Greenway. Non-amp, you'll see them often advertise on backpage and CL. Several Phx faves are there, usually during the day. I visited in the evening and met with Hope.

Everything's available, at a price. Indications were that FS is $$$ after the house fee. I opted for a lesser price and did receive very good and enthusiastic service. I'm good with asian at half the price, would have a hard time repeating.
You are correct in the price of $$$. These places have become the 'middle level' between the amps and rip-off joints like those by the airport. There are other places that I can vouch for via pm if you are interested. Unfortunately they are all the same price scale.
DN

Az Dude
01-21-08, 21:25
Noticed it's called Queen massage or some such
in the back of the New Times.

Oh yeah.. and all you guys PM'ing me asking how
much to tip.

You should know from my past postings that I'm
a budget conscious monger.

That being said.. you gotta figure this one out
for yourselves..

Take in the max you are willing to spend.. then
back off a couple of bills.

$.0 is always a good opening number..
start there, then work your way up to your
upper limit.. (based on the gals hotness factor
size of your wallet etc:)

Sometimes.. just start a bit higher, ya dont
wanna upset the hired help.. just depends,
read the body language, the mood etc: and
go with it.

If you end up repeating.. you can always try to
lower the amount the next time.

hope this helps.

Az Dude
01-21-08, 21:27
on asian chicks are overrated IMHO.

first off, they just dont look right
second off.. I like those pencil eraser
nips.. great for nibbling on! :-)

have seen/felt some of the worst fake
jobs on asian gals.

NeverTell
01-21-08, 21:56
I think I remember their business cards saying A G massage so I wonder if it is related to the one on stapley.Sorry guys, meant the one on Gilbert (and 60).

NeverTell
01-21-08, 22:48
Any advice for a cheap AMP that's a for sure thing near MetroCenter with TS?It looks a good bet for me is Tokyo on 51st Ave. Problem is, I haven't seen any reports since July last year. Any recent info, and more importantly, anybody know their hours? I will need a late appointment. Also, nobody mentioned TS in their Tokyo reports, do they offer a TS?

Az Dutch
01-22-08, 16:27
A place I have been to in the East Valley is White Sands at Sossaman and Main. This has been my little secret and I haven't talked about it on here for fear of it being "discovered" but since I started seeing their ads on CL I figure the secret is out. (sorry for holding out on all of you).I was over that way last week and White Sands is gone.

NeverTell
01-23-08, 02:49
I headed for Tokyo but by the time I got there, it was closed (around 10PM). I decided to look for Avalon but couldn't find it on 43A. I knew there were a bunch on 43A on the west side so I kept looking for others while looking for Avalon. I found Red Butterfly. It sounded familiar but couldn't remember if it had been reviewed yet (not really wanting to take one for the team so close to super bowl I kept driving). I saw a place called stressed out massage but it didn't even sound familiar. I reversed direction and decided to do Red Butterfly. By the time I got back, it was closed. I kept going north and found Enjoy but it was closed. A litter further and I found ANFU (Dunlap? ). I couldn't remember it being reviewed either but it was open so I went in.

A cutish asian girl opened the window and she is dressed in a sexy little black dress. I ask for an hour but it is too close closing time so I only get the 1/2. This is ok cause it's only 40 bucks. I ask if they have a TS and she says yes!

She opens the door and spanks me as I walk in, we go into the room and she asks me if I have been there before. Now I know I should say yes but I can't lie to such a pretty and innocent looking face. So I tell her no but don't worry, I have been to LOTS of massage places.

I undress and she leaves to turn on the shower. I always make sure I am completely naked when they come back and "out in the open". She comes back in, I pick up and wrap the towel around me and then she escorts me to the TS.

The TS is nice with attention given to butt crack, balls, and stick. Very nice. While on my stomach, she keeps laughing and spacking me. The entire time I am rubbing her leg. I try to go a little too high and she laughs some more and pulls away.

Back in the room, she does an extremely fast back rub with maybe 5 minutes of actual massage time. The whole time she is rubbing the back of my sack and even blows on it. Nice touch.

She tells me to flip and gives an even faster massage with alot of touching on the penis. I know she is trying to work me into a position where it is impossible to say no.

She asks what I want and I motion for HJ (I almost always op for a HJ cause I am paranoid of STDs). She says it will be 80! Ugh, I tell her 40. She is insists on 80 and I tell her I ALWAYS pay 40. She agrees and I she starts sucking on my nipples and playing with my stick. I try grabbing her boobs and she pullls away. I tell her I want her toples and she says it is 80 and she will get completey nude. I say just topless. She insists on 80. I tell her no, just the HJ then and she starts again and then I can't stand to not rub on her boobs so I say 60 and she says ok and motions to get the money.

She pulls her top down and sucks on my nipples, I do the same to her. She blows air on my dick and tells me next time to get the BJ for 80 "It's really good". I am rubbing my hands anywhere I want: her tight ass, her small A cup tits, and her V.

She finishes me and cleans me up. She says next time BJ and FS is 140 and that is what I should do. I bet it would be good- she had a nice body.

I get dressed and then she sits me down on the chair and gives me a 5 minutes back massage that was actually good.

She said her name was Jenny and she was from Korea.

Overall experience was ok. I didn't like the upsell and negotion but she wasn't that bad about it. She was actually very friendly and very fun to be with. I would have liked more massage but most my time was taken up in the TS.

NeverTell
01-23-08, 02:51
I was over that way last week and White Sands is gone.I can't believe it. One of the few I repeat! Tell me it isn't so.

Dick North
01-23-08, 15:30
I headed for Tokyo ... A litter further and I found ANFU (Dunlap? ). I couldn't remember it being reviewed either but it was open so I went in.

A cutish asian girl opened the window and she is dressed in a sexy little black dress. ...

She said her name was Jenny and she was from Korea.

Great report my friend.

OMFG! Could this be the Jenny that I have been searching for? The one who used to work at Bali Hai (and later moved to a place in Glendale ... which I can't remember the name of). Please tell me that she is tiny about 5'3" 1/2 A cup titties and as sweet as can be? Not the cutest face but a really nice and innocent girl? If she is not then I will keep looking.

Thanks again for the excellent report.

DN

Ronaz99
01-23-08, 22:58
Great report my friend.

OMFG! Could this be the Jenny that I have been searching for? The one who used to work at Bali Hai (and later moved to a place in Glendale ... which I can't remember the name of). Please tell me that she is tiny about 5'3" 1/2 A cup titties and as sweet as can be? Not the cutest face but a really nice and innocent girl? If she is not then I will keep looking.

Thanks again for the excellent report.

DNI did see a Jenny that meet's your description spot on. She was at the place on Greenway near the 51. She said she was from China and had previously worked in California. She was a super sweet girl. Like you said, not that great of a face, but her attitude more than made up for anything. No negotiations, just tipped her well at the end. Great girl!

NeverTell
01-23-08, 23:22

DNI only went to Bali-Hai once and didn't end up getting a massage so I don't know that Jenny. However, I can say that you just described the Jenny I was with at ANFU. Her personality was just as sweet as can be as you describe and even though she was a little permiscuous and flirty she seemed very innocent. 5'3" and tiny boobs (not sure about the 1/2) sounds like a good match. I wish I could tell you for sure but I can't.

NeverTell
01-23-08, 23:25
I was over that way last week and White Sands is gone.I drove by and their big sign is still up but the rooms are gutted; it is gone.

When did this happen and why?

Reallly Bored
01-25-08, 13:43
Has anyone seen Chastity since she went independant? There is a tandem review on TER, with that blonde Kim from Spa Euphoria. Chastity has an "all inclusive" massage for $$. Just wondered what that included. My guess would be B2B, with HJ. Anyone? Her website is inneressencemassage.com.

Busterbrown 73
01-26-08, 11:29
I'm going to play it safe until all the superbowl frenzy leaves town and try and stick with some massage action. Just wanted to know if anyone can recommend an MP in the e. Valley where the girls aren't approaching their 40th birthday and provide full contact services I can enjoy. I had a not so good experience about a month ago on Dobson and Main next a "smokers outlet store". Just trying to get a bit lucky I guess.

Shaved Cock
01-27-08, 10:57
I am in search of an AMP girl with a very nice set of natural tits. I know a lot of these girls come and go so it may be a difficult find, but it is sometimes frustrating walking into a new AMP to find the girl has small tits (it is getting expensive trying to find a nice pair). There was one girl I used to frequent at OA on curry in tempe named Cindy who has a beautiful set on her; however she has also gone back to her country.Try Pola at Q Spa in Glendale. She has nice pendulous C if not D plus she's a very nice person. Also, there is a white gal that used to work with her who has opened her own place near 67th and Olive next to a bar. I forget her name, but pretty kinky when she lets loose.

SC

Az Mikey
01-27-08, 15:24
I'm going to play it safe until all the superbowl frenzy leaves town and try and stick with some massage action. Just wanted to know if anyone can recommend an MP in the e. Valley where the girls aren't approaching their 40th birthday and provide full contact services I can enjoy. I had a not so good experience about a month ago on Dobson and Main next a "smokers outlet store". Just trying to get a bit lucky I guess.Search the forum and you will find plenty of reports for good East Valley places to visit.

Risky Ralph
01-28-08, 01:15
I only went to Bali-Hai once and didn't end up getting a massage so I don't know that Jenny. However, I can say that you just described the Jenny I was with at ANFU. Her personality was just as sweet as can be as you describe and even though she was a little permiscuous and flirty she seemed very innocent. 5'3" and tiny boobs (not sure about the 1/2) sounds like a good match. I wish I could tell you for sure but I can't.Checked out ANFU the other day. Had to have DN's description. Nope. I'd say the 1/2 A cup and her height aren't a real match. She was nice enough, but I don't think I'll repeat. I got a kick out of the fact that they're located next to planned parenthood.

BH actually had someone other than Nana at one time? LOL

Risky Ralph
01-28-08, 02:34
So I've gotten a lot of info here over the past couple of years here, and although I like to keep my indiscretions discrete, I figure it's past-time I give back to the forum.

My motives aren't entirely guilt-ridden or ultraistic because I'd love to know what ever happened to Bellagio on I-17 and Bell and would like a little quid pro quo? I hadn't been by Bellagio for a long while and was shocked to see it out of business, but I really had a good thing with Mimi there and would love to know if she's still in-town somewhere. I miss Mimi.

Ok, so I offer up the following over-due reports in hopes that someone knows what happened to Bellagio and/or Mimi:

1. Massage Max has new staff. Looks like Jeannie (I think that was her name) is gone (sadly) but Yoko is there and a new girl Sandy. Sandy is 5' 2", gracefully late 30s (maybe early 40s) and very playful. Treat her right and she'll open-up to you in a big way. I'll add that while I'm not a big AR fan, take a shower there and she'll show you she is. MM special therapy seems to be only slightly more expensive than the run-of-the-mill buck forty we all want, but I always don't mind it because it has the most discrete parking set-up of anywhere I know and I've never been disappointed.

2. The "asian massage" house near MM on the other side of the street is a hit-or-miss Korean place. They charge $$. I did have a nice week with Hana who rotated in from LA some months back and then just as quickly rotated out because "there isn't enough business here. ' She even gave me her # in LA, but I haven't had the chance to head that direction.

3. I TOFTT and tried out a Chinese place accross from Tawain Spa a couple of weeks ago. The first time there, I got Tina. She was thin, a little homely, very little english, but excited and into it and end I really enjoy it the most when my therapist enjoys herself as much as I do. However, went back about a week ago and got a different girl (younger, heavier, again very little english). This experience was awful. She was like "oh you too big" and I'm quite sure I'm short of the John Holmes scale. It gave me the impression that she's not really into it and perhaps was actually in-pain so I stopped. Something weird was up with her so I'm crossing it off the list. Maybe someone out there has better things to say about that place, but I've never seen a report on it. But based on that, I'd say you're better off crossing the street to Tawain Spa.

4. Speaking of which, I haven't been to Tawain Spa in awhile. Everyone there is always nice, and prices are reasonable, but they need to invest in a sound system and sturdier, less squeaky massage tables. I always end up on the floor there to keep the noise down.

5. Been to Bali Hai a few times post-Nana. The prices are much more than before and it's hit-and-miss on the rotating talent so I can only confirm what's been written here. BTW, I've been amused with the speculation on this board as to where Nana might be these days. I don't know either, but right before BH changed mgnt. , she asked for my phone number because she was "leaving BH" and didn't know where she was going. I didn't give it to her. I can't do that. But I'm guessing someone out there remained in-touch. I hope she's doing well and is actually ready to retire because she deserves it after giving therapy to about 3/4 of this board.

6. I dug a little deeper recently and went to AG a few times (near Sunshine). I have to say that they do rotate hotties in there pretty consistently. As already reported, it costs more, but is usually good if you're ready to burn a hole in your pocket. It's just hard to get a good report on them since they rotate so much.

Ok, I think that's enough to get started. I'll add one new item. I noticed a nice disreputable neon massage sign on 7th street in Scottsdale (Just south of Frank Lloyd Wright a few blocks east of Scottsdale). Anyway know what's up there? I may have to TOFTT before too long if I don't see it here.

Thanks

Ralph

Ram Dam
01-28-08, 21:15
Yday night I went to 7th Heaven in Scottsdale, but she had an appointment and she was courteous to direct me to another one next to OAK/Scottsdale rd. I think its called Arizona Bay Beach Club Massage. The lady who received me don't know how to greet and be courteous to the client. She was so rude and was showing her discomfort for everything with the word 'Oh God'. I was hesitant to take up this, but as I didn't want to roam around searching for another I took this and she had a good bosom. She don't understand English and have to repeat things many times. And seems she was suffering from cold and keep on using tissue. I was totally pissed off and she asked for HJ and I told NO. Asked her name and after a 2 minute silence she told 'Angie'.

Dick North
01-29-08, 18:37
Thanks for your reports. You have been waiting too long to become involved. I would recommend that you be given USG detention after class.
Sorry to hear your appraisal of the 'Jenny' that I have been searching for.
Also I was interested that you were 'amused' as to the speculation regarding Nana from Bali Hai. I have seen her for many times more than I can count. I got to know her quite well. I wish her the best - she deserves it.
Keep up the good work.
DN

Jamesj
01-29-08, 21:50
Adds are correct for this establishment on 24th street. Found a coupon in the Phx. New Times. Cost was .3 for 30 minutes and tipped another .3 . Visited on Sun. & saw Sabrina, about 28-30 & a nice pair of 34bs. A very therapuetic massage and left very, very happy. Will repeat when I'm in the Valley in late Feb.

Dick North
01-30-08, 20:42
Yday night I went to 7th Heaven in Scottsdale, but she had an appointment and she was courteous to direct me to another one next to OAK/Scottsdale rd. I think its called Arizona Bay Beach Club Massage. The lady who received me don't know how to greet and be courteous to the client. She was so rude and was showing her discomfort for everything with the word 'Oh God'. I was hesitant to take up this, but as I didn't want to roam around searching for another I took this and she had a good bosom. She don't understand English and have to repeat things many times. And seems she was suffering from cold and keep on using tissue. I was totally pissed off and she asked for HJ and I told NO. Asked her name and after a 2 minute silence she told 'Angie'.
Hmmmm
Not sure of your nationality or ethnic background or other behavioral influences, but it sounds as though that, as you got 'blown off' by the first amp and barely accepted by the second amp, that it is time for some self-examination.
We all need to remember to be polite, courteous and respectful of our amp worker friends. Somehow I suspect that you were not the most gracious client.
Treat these girls respectfully and they will do the same to you.
DN

Scott17
01-30-08, 23:08
I drove by and their big sign is still up but the rooms are gutted; it is gone. Saw this on CL you might be interested if you want stacey or jennifer.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/513010259.html

Scott

Ironman455
02-02-08, 18:11
First post here! Don't know the actual name of this AMP but those are the cross streets (NW side). I've never been dissappointed here and been 3 times. Actual massage was highly theraputic and accurate but I only opt for the HJ and it's been exceptional. I live in central PHX so similar locations are the ones I go to. The other place I go is Tropical Tan and Massage on Glendale/19th ave. Mellisa is her name and she's amazing! Half Latino/Philipino, looks are stunning and she's the only non-Asian there. We've gotten to know each other so she gives me "freebies". Never paid more than. 4$ tip. Great fake rack on her and model good looks. She'll show them with no issues.

Anyone with good info on exceptional MP in the central area let me know! I'm not into doing FS but love that tease and HJ probably more than most.

Cheers

Az Mikey
02-04-08, 10:36
Visited Sunshine today and my provider was Yumi. A new girl from LA only been there a week. Nice looking, a little chubby but otherwise ok.
Her massage was excellent. One of the best that I've had in a long while. That alone was worth the entry .6 and tip $.

Mamasan said as I was leaving that another new girl would be there next week. So maybe things are looking up for Sunshine.

Was interested in trying a new place, so I first called Massage Max. They are open but don't offer TS. I then checked a place called Asian Star on the east side on Country Club between University & Brown. This place is in an old house and kind of hard to find. Found it and noticed a couple of crude signs with arrows pointing to the front door. Wasn't inspired so I didn't go in but made a note to check in the future.

Then off to Sunshine for a pretty nice experience.

DNArrived late to Phoenix on Friday night from a delayed flight. After 11, not much open. Was heading to HK to see if they could help a guy out. They were closed. Noticed AsianStar was open. So. Stopped on in. Cute Korean girl said they were closing but offered to help me. Her name was Ginnie. About 5ft8, DN, she had your favorite A cups. Massage was not terribly inspiring, especially after 6 hours in a plane, but it was warm hands on a cold night, so I didn't complain.

She was wearing this cute see-through teddy. All signs were a go. Remember, I was tired. The negotiations started out as the standared $. She had asked if I had been there before, I said no, that HK was a usual. She said that "You know I am much prettier and younger than anyone working at HK. " Couldn't argue with her there. Settled on $. 4 as her tip. She does have rules, ymmv, but I wasn't complaining. Enthusiastic. Good time was had. Nice massage table, did not get a shower, place has 3 rooms, two therapists.

Johndoe25
02-04-08, 19:50
Hi all,

Decided to try a new place over in the EV, sice they had latinas listed. And so I walked in and found Lora from the Linsey location. Damm, and I was hope to find some new blood.

Went with the hour, and had basically the same service as before. One question for the board: How do you gage your time? When you walk in, or after the shower? I seem to get shorted on time due to this, but before I start making a stink about it, I want to see what other think.

Thanks,

Johndoe

TylerPerelli
02-05-08, 02:46
Friday I was feeling the need. With the Stupor Bowl in town, Craig's List was to be avoided. So, going on past experience, and convenient location, I ventured to Aztec. Girl at the desk was a somewhat attractive latina with store bought breasts showing great cleavage. The other two available gals were paraded out for me (also both latina). One was shorter and cute, the other taller and thin. Having trouble deciding, I was given the pass and review twice.

For a time, the girls had adapted white lab jackets as their attire here. On this day it was casual jeans and shirt. Being an ass man and liking real breasts, I settled on Nikki. She looked good in the jeans and proved to have a great ass.

With my alias already on file (newbies will sometimes have to list a name and address), I paid. 4 for the half hour. Nice enough massage, yet I like to rush it and spend the time on the action. Was quoted $ for cbj and $. 5 for fs. Told her I wanted both for $. 5 and sans cover for the BJ.

She starts just flicking her tongue across junior. I'm thinking for this cash, she better not be the type that just puts the tip in and calls it a BJ. Alas, she began to perform. Asking if she liked to receive, we commenced 69. She tended to match my oral enthusiasm and pace. I like that. Her oral skills were still a bit lacking. Guess I am spoiled and know what I like.

On with the cover and she climbs on for cowgirl. She informs me that time is running out. Telling her the owner likes me and will allow extra time (implying I'll pay more house fee if necessary, we proceed). At some point (not certain if it was here or later) she states that both BJ and fs up the price to $$. We switch to mish and I pop entirely too fast. Didn't even make it to doggie.

After clean up, she is asking for $$. Giving her $. 6, I state we agreed on $. 5, besides $. 6 plus the. 4 entry equals $$, and that is all I withdrew. Asking if this is okay, and confirming I will likely repeat, she surprisingly says okay. Also, I showed her I only had six dollars more on me (excluding my secret stash).

She is 22, skinny, with a great ass, and small breasts. Will repeat, yet anxious for Kelly to return to town.

Dick North
02-05-08, 16:41
.... Noticed AsianStar was open. So. Stopped on in. Cute Korean girl said they were closing but offered to help me. Her name was Ginnie. About 5ft8, DN, she had your favorite A cups. Massage was not terribly inspiring, especially after 6 hours in a plane, but it was warm hands on a cold night, so I didn't complain.
She was wearing this cute see-through teddy. All signs were a go. Remember, I was tired. The negotiations started out as the standared $. She had asked if I had been there before, I said no, that HK was a usual. She said that "You know I am much prettier and younger than anyone working at HK. " Couldn't argue with her there. Settled on $. 4 as her tip. She does have rules, ymmv, but I wasn't complaining. Enthusiastic. Good time was had. Nice massage table, did not get a shower, place has 3 rooms, two therapists.

Nice report, I also tried this place back in December. Here's an excerpt...

...Next went to Asia Star on Country Club. Asia Star operates out of an old house right on CC. I was greeted by my provider 'Marty' a very attractive late 20ish girl from Korea. She has been here for 3 years. I think she must have been the only one working. Nice massage and extras were offered for $$. I negotiated a better deal and left very satisfied although too rich for my budget as a regular visit.
... PS. The entry was .6 and then she wanted $$ for all the extras. Just wanted to clarify. Also this girl is a doll-baby. Great body, perfect 34C's which I checked and believed to be real and her legs and ass were awesome. She was wearing the typical outfit of a young girl, tank top and short-shorts which had 'California' written on the back. ...

It appears that Asia Star is attracting some real cuties. Definitely a place to keep in mind when you have a few extra $ to spend.
Kind of a dump though and I felt rather conspicuous parking next to the building. Az Mikey, did you notice the cheesy piece of plywood they are using for a security window?
I definitely need to try Ginnie. Thanks for the info.
DN

Az Dude
02-05-08, 17:50
1. Massage Max has new staff. Looks like Jeannie (I think that was her name) is gone (sadly) but Yoko is there and a new girl Sandy. Sandy is 5' 2", gracefully late 30s (maybe early 40s) and very playful. Treat her right and she'll open-up to you in a big way. I'll add that while I'm not a big AR fan, take a shower there and she'll show you she is. MM special therapy seems to be only slightly more expensive than the run-of-the-mill buck forty we all want, but I always don't mind it because it has the most discrete parking set-up of anywhere I know and I've never been disappointed.

Stopped by today for a late lunch ;-) and left extremely satisfied! Excellent massage, before and after, great overall service!

Also can confirm a recent report on SS, although MMS always gives me the evil eye now, so have to go early on Sun AM to avoid her (if I go at all)

Like I said.. there are several dozen other places in the back of NewTimes waiting to take my hard earned mongering dollar, so couldn't care less really.

Az Mikey
02-06-08, 10:30
Nice report, I also tried this place back in December. Here's an excerpt...

It appears that Asia Star is attracting some real cuties. Definitely a place to keep in mind when you have a few extra $ to spend.

Kind of a dump though and I felt rather conspicuous parking next to the building. Az Mikey, did you notice the cheesy piece of plywood they are using for a security window?

I definitely need to try Ginnie. Thanks for the info.

DNI did notice the plywood. Reminded me of the Lucy and Charlie Brown psychiatrist stand that she always put up. Like I said, it was late, I was tired, didn't negotiate too well. It is higher end pricing, but she was dang cute.

Grabme1
02-08-08, 14:00
After reading on this site that Massage Max got a new girl I had to go see her. I had seen Yoko and Angie and had fun with both. She came to the window, paid for 45min. She did a fairly good massage, did not rush, and hit all parts of my back, even did some back walking. She took her time getting me worked up which is always fun and then the flip. Multiple positions, and we both enjoyed it. Their was still time left over so she kept going on the massage, helped me get dressed. Her looks are average, probably late 30s, nice body, but a 10 in attitude which is why I will see her again.

Tooncinator
02-08-08, 18:54
Must have had a big lunch; I dreamed I got tired of waiting for a review and took one for the team at Red Butterfly in Glendale. I'm smiling, btw.

Met Jackie. Very cute (imo) spinner with good English (woot!). After determining that neither of us had an unhealthy fixation on LE, we negotiated. Jackie was the only one there around 13:00 - I asked for an hour but she said she could only do 1/2 due to the other girl not showing up.

House is the standard .4 for 30 min, .5 for 45 and .6 for an hour.

She was very friendly and personable. Due to a shortage of funding, I settled on a cbj for $.2. I have to say she did a really good job, since I've never popped on a cbj before. She pulled down her top (cute, natural A or maybe B cup) and she had no objection to me unrelentingly groping under her mini the entire time, which was nearly 20 minutes. I invited her to 69 but she declined.

When she was done we talked a little (I was lobbying for a followup HJ that I didn't quite get, although it was close). I asked how much I should bring next time to have a really good time for an hour and 2 pops. She said $$ would work.

I can tell from her build, body tone, and the slight fear in her eyes as she gazed at Mr. Happy that she'll be nice and tight when I go back with $$.

Oh - she wears perfume, so you may want to wash down carefully and/or give yourself plenty of time to air out before heading home.

Happy trails,

Tooncinator

Phxguydb
02-10-08, 19:48
I read areview about Jenny and wanted to check her out.

The first time I went I found out Jenny wsn't there but I was greeted by a very pretty asian woman name Ruby. I paid for the HH rate (which is what my firend told me to do) even though they offer longer times. She took me to a room and left and told me to get ready. I undressed and laid on the table about 5 minutes later she came in wearing the same clothes she greeted me in. She was wearing a pink skirt and tank top. She is really cute and has a very nice body. I personally don't have the asian fetish other guys I know do but I thought she was very cute. She asked me if I had been there before and I said yes (which wasn't true) and then she asked me who I saw last time. I told her I couldn't remember. She asked what kind of massage I wanted and I stuck my hands up her skirt and start rubbing her ass and running my fingers under her thong. I figured this would let her know I wasn't a cop and what I was looking for. She asked me through motioning if I wanted a BJ or FS. I wanted FS which I was told would be $. 60 so I agreed (I'm not the best negotiater). She left for a few minutes and came back then undressed. She has a very nice body but it wasn't firm or tone. I'm not trying to be mean just honest but she was a little flabby which surprised me because she looks great in a skirt and tank top. She stroked me, covered me, then got on top. We switched to mish then finished doggy. She seemed to really get into it. She moaned lightly and I kissed her breasts and neck. Didn't try to kiss her on the lips. After we were done which I know had to be very close to HH she offered a massage which I declined.

I was still very curious about Jenny so I went back about a week later and she was there. I was slightly embarassed because Ruby was there and recognized me and seemed surprised I wanted to have a massage from Jenny. Ruby is much more attractive then Jenny. Jenny was more asian looking (if that makes sense) than Ruby. She was very slim and had nice body. I'm assuming she talked to Ruby so she knew what I wanted. She came in and asked if I wanted a BJ or FS. I asked for FS again which was the same price $. 60 (after I paid. $ for HH). She kissed and sucked on my nipples and then did this crazy tongue thing on my nut sack. She kept flicking my nuts with her tongue in short rapid strokes. Not quite licking. She even did the same up and down my cock. After a few minutes of this. She slipped on the cover and gave me a CBJ. Very good I must say. She had me stand up and she laid on the table for mish. I didn't last nearly as long as I did with Ruby. I think Jenny got me worked up more so it wasn't one of my best performances. Jenny offered my a table shower which I had never done before so I said sure. It was very nice.

Comparing the two. Ruby is definitely prettier than Jenny; however Jenny is very much into pleasing men more than Ruby was. Jenny definitely knows how to cater to a man. Perhaps Jenny is really from outside the US which is why I made that comment about her looking more Asian than Ruby. Ruby comes across as an american born asian. I hope this doesn't sound stupid. I'm really trying to get my point across that Jenny will definately cater to you more than Ruby even if she isn't as pretty as Ruby. Ruby never even gave a CBJ.