PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

AlohaRicnsa
02-29-16, 00:17
Will be coming back to PHX in 2 weeks for meetings. Anything good and new you folks recommend?

Thanks!

Dick North
02-29-16, 19:36
Will be coming back to PHX in 2 weeks for meetings. Anything good and new you folks recommend?
Thanks!Did you read the post prior to yours or any of the other recent posts?

DN.

RunForGold
02-29-16, 20:48
Soda is back for 2 months. Enjoy.I was fortunate to have visited Golden over the weekend for the first time, not knowing anything about the place or the ladies. My lucky day, the person who entered my room was 'Soda'. She is the nicest, friendliest, and just a wonderful companion for an hour. In all of my many years of being in this hobby, I tip my hat to her, she is worth it all. I hope to visit again prior to her departure.

ChappsGar
03-01-16, 02:43
I was fortunate to have visited Golden over the weekend for the first time, not knowing anything about the place or the ladies. My lucky day, the person who entered my room was 'Soda'. She is the nicest, friendliest, and just a wonderful companion for an hour. In all of my many years of being in this hobby, I tip my hat to her, she is worth it all. I hope to visit again prior to her departure.Bingo. Even I met Soda. During same time. And what a session it was. Just awesome. Wonderful lady. Far Far Far better than some of those on BP.

JayDawg27
03-01-16, 16:40
Could someone please let me know what "Soda" general stats are? Height, weight, t / a, etc.

JayDawg27
03-01-16, 17:01
So I go to check this place out after not being happy with the change at T&A.

The bar is already more expensive which I am not stoked on but what can you do.

They do have some happy hour specials I think.

First thing I see after sitting down is super fine white wearing next to nothing.

Did not get a name, but she would be easy to notice I am sure.

Blone hair, pretty thin, small tits / tight body.

I can tell she I jumped up on something but I can't tell what.

This is during the day-ish before 5.

Anyway. I sit down and start talking and she hears me wrong.

I can't recall what I said but she hears "video".

I am like hmm, anyway.

I find that a nice segway -.

I get info about. 3 to get behind curtain (prolly per song).

She explained that she was married but still offered a menu.

It was more than SW / but she was no SW either.

I do not want to say too much more but the.

I caught a "wiff" of a certian "smell" in the air before I left.

Seems like I was not the only one that day with ideas about.

Going back there.

JayDawg27
03-01-16, 19:09
So I go to check this place out after not being happy with the change at T&A.

The bar is already more expensive which I am not stoked on but what can you do.

They do have some happy hour specials I think.

First thing I see after sitting down is super fine white wearing next to nothing.

Did not get a name, but she would be easy to notice I am sure.

Blone hair, pretty thin, small tits / tight body.

I can tell she I jumped up on something but I can't tell what.

This is during the day-ish before 5.

Anyway. I sit down and start talking and she hears me wrong.

I can't recall what I said but she hears "video".

I am like hmm, anyway.

I find that a nice segway -.

I get info about. 3 to get behind curtain (prolly per song).

She explained that she was married but still offered a menu.

It was more than SW / but she was no SW either.

I do not want to say too much more but the.

I caught a "wiff" of a certian "smell" in the air before I left.

Seems like I was not the only one that day with ideas about.

Going back there.My bad. I meant to post this in the Strip Club Section. I re-posted it there. Sorry.

RunForGold
03-01-16, 22:47
Could someone please let me know what "Soda" general stats are? Height, weight, t / a, etc.Soda is made of the most beautiful parts of your imagination. She is 27, probably 5'4, 120 lbs, well distributed, skin which is soft as cotton, smooth as silk, blemish free, with a smile that will cause your heart to pause, then skip a beat. No more to be said.

JayDawg27
03-02-16, 04:31
Thank you (all) for the reply so quick.

Sounds like a tasty treat.

Guerro
03-02-16, 14:27
Soda, Totally Awsome, never met anyone like her, so much spirit, very pretty, very likable girl.

AlohaRicnsa
03-02-16, 17:58
Yes I did but I am always looking for something I may miss.

If you check. I did my fair share of recon / reports when I traveled. .

Thanks!

Did you read the post prior to yours or any of the other recent posts?

DN.

NdmMan
03-03-16, 18:17
Could someone please let me know what "Soda" general stats are? Height, weight, t / a, etc.First time poster on here, long time fun seeker. Based upon the reviews and posts on Soda I had to find out for myself what all the talk was about. Am I glad I did! For whatever reason I was expecting a white girl. Instead a dream Asian appeared in my midst. And I am very picky about the looks of my females especially asians. Most of them I don't care for but this one was comparable to a beauty such as Lucy Lui or Maggie Q. Only with DD's staring at me. Great English skills, fantastic attitude, fun personality, banging body. Did I mention the gorgeous face?

Was a great time spent with her. Relaxing, satisfying and soothing all at the same time.

Highly recommended.

I am certainly going back as I feel a knot developing in my shoulders. I guess I just have to go in. .

Dick North
03-03-16, 20:00
Good luck guys, keep drooling over your recent experiences and they will soon be gone.
Grabme1 made a very discreet post and the rest of you ... well I won't even say.
DN.

DavePHX
03-03-16, 23:14
Rose Garden Health Club raided today. 3 arrested so far for felony criminal enterprise and related charges. The indictment will probably add many more charges. Especially money laundering. Other arrests may be made since anyone with any association with a "criminal enterprise" can be indicted for a felony even if they themselves are not charged with prostitution.

Sample media report with mugshots:

Three Valley women have been arrested for their involvement in what police say appeared to be a health club, but was actually a house of prostitution.

Grace Hyecha Yxxx, 19, Hanna xxxe, 61, and Young Joo xxxx, 58, have all been taken into custody.

Police say they had received information that the Rose Garden Health Club near Seventh Street and Thomas was actually a house of prostitution, masquerading as a legitimate health club.

Police say that two undercover detectives, posing as customers, made deals with Yeom for sexual acts in exchange for money.

According to court documents, two customers that day also told police they had been given sex acts in exchange for money.

http://www.azfamily.com/story/31381489/pd-health-club-actually-house-of-prostitution-3-women-arrested

Head Banger
03-04-16, 00:54
Thanks for the PSA Dave. First they drove out the agencies, then they drove out most of the independent girls, and now it looks like they are targeting the MPs. I'll vote for any candidate who will support de criminalization of prostetution.

Rose Garden Health Club raided today. 3 arrested so far for felony criminal enterprise and related charges. The indictment will probably add many more charges. Especially money laundering. Other arrests may be made since anyone with any association with a "criminal enterprise" can be indicted for a felony even if they themselves are not charged with prostitution.

Three Valley women have been arrested for their involvement in what police say appeared to be a health club, but was actually a house of prostitution.

Grace Hyecha Yxxx, 19, Hanna xxxe, 61, and Young Joo xxxx, 58, have all been taken into custody.

Police say they had received information that the Rose Garden Health Club near Seventh Street and Thomas was actually a house of prostitution, masquerading as a legitimate health club.

Police say that two undercover detectives, posing as customers, made deals with Yeom for sexual acts in exchange for money.

According to court documents, two customers that day also told police they had been given sex acts in exchange for money.

http://www.azfamily.com/story/31381489/pd-health-club-actually-house-of-prostitution-3-women-arrested

Head Banger
03-04-16, 01:07
Maybe we all need a little refresher on this.

I'd love to tell them to f'off.

Or maybe even that I won't talk to them without a lawyer present.

But both of those actions will get your ass headed to the station for finger prints.

However, if questioned by a cop for any reason, I believe they can expect us to be cordial, show them our drivers license if asked, and when asked what you were doing, having a terrific massage is exactly why we go there. Seems pretty stupid to talk about the fantastic dreams you had while getting your massage.

They could always bring you in, because cops can do that, but don't you think the chances are less likely if you are friendly enough, and cooperative, and just plain explaining you had a massage period.

Truth be told, a lot of cops don't like doing this kind of bs harassment type of enforcement. I have no idea why dumb asses would walk out of a place and put themselves or the ladies they were just with in harms away. Unless you guys like paying lawyers 3,000 to 10,000 to save your pretty ass.

BackInTheCut
03-04-16, 13:50
Made my yearly trip to M10 on Monday. Still an amazing establishment. Hard to get in however. Number I was issued a little over a year ago did not match name. Luckily Barbie just came back for HER yearly trip to M10 and remembered me from my last dream. I was a little blown because Barbie was who I randomly drew last year and she's a little older and not as smoking hot as the other providers I've seen there. Since she was my ticket in I didn't ask for a line-up. I'm really happy I did. Barbie is a great massage therapist. She's got an great attitude and her skills are on point. Given recent posts, I'll only say that Barbie has a "kung-fu grip" that should not be missed. Think I might of overtipped however. 6 plus $. 80. I couldn't remember and hate the haggle. If someone would PM me house + tip standards there and elsewhere I'd appreciate it. Another provider I saw in hall def makes me want to go back for a second helping before I head back to the desert that is DC.

In response to the LE questioning upon leaving, I'd say I get massages when I get knots in my get, get in my car and leave. You have no obligation to speak with the police, so you could just say, "I don't answer questions. " If they detain or arrest you, DEFINITELY say nothing until you have a lawyer. That seems unlikely though. Everyone should take a page from this guys book:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWUx3-b0F_Y

BeenTher
03-04-16, 14:28

http://www.azfamily.com/story/31381489/pd-health-club-actually-house-of-prostitution-3-women-arrestedCome on guys.

DontKnowMe19
03-04-16, 15:56
Come on guys.Maybe they were college kids scared of the repercussions of their actions. Or someone trying it out the 1st time. Cops can be intimidating if you don't know how to lingo your way out. Just saying.

Tjinla2001
03-04-16, 17:51

http://www.azfamily.com/story/31381489/pd-health-club-actually-house-of-prostitution-3-women-arrestedExtraordinarily shoddy reporting. None of the articles discusses whether BBBJ or bareback full service was available at Rose Garden Health Club.

DavePHX
03-05-16, 02:50
Thanks for the PSA Dave. First they drove out the agencies, then they drove out most of the independent girls, and now it looks like they are targeting the MPs. I'll vote for any candidate who will support de criminalization of prostetution.Actualy many massage places have been busted in the past few years, not just recent. They are easy busts since they make it so easy to bust vs being smarter in their fee structures like common in Canada even when do not have the legal risks we have in the USA.

Lyle416
03-05-16, 12:55
Makes me wonder how certain places are able to stay open.

Dick North
03-05-16, 19:58
Makes me wonder how certain places are able to stay open.The USG is a blessing and a curse. Great info for mongers and great info for those who would shut these places down.

DN.

Dick North
03-05-16, 20:04
The USG is a blessing and a curse. Great info for mongers and great info for those who would shut these places down.

DN.That was post # 666. Not a good thing. Got to move beyond the devils number.

DN.

Cisco Kidd
03-06-16, 15:34
Weekday afternoon; Went to a to a couple of my favorite places to two weeks ago and both said they were busy and to come back. These places specialize in the Latina persuasion. Ended up at this new place.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/cave-creeklatinas-ready-to-pamper-u-papino-regrets-satisfaction/37695520

This is a flat rate fee place that I think works with other places on 27th and Glendale and I17 and Peoria. Walked in, this is a professional office turned into MP. Nice inside. Girl at the door attractive Latina, I am terrible at asking their names and never got it. She is fair skinned Latina with big bust and brown hair and nice ass. She was wearing tight jeans and a shirt. She is a little heavy, but overall would give her a 6. 5 in clothes. She leads me back to the room. Pay the fee, had a decent time at one of their other sites, just looking for the alternative provider. I waited in there what seemed like 10 minutes. Finally comes in gives a decent rub for about 10 mins from the head of the table. Grab her ass and legs to let her now I am enjoying it. She moved down to legs and rubs them for a few minutes and brushed the boys. I must have begun dreaming. Because, She then tells me to flip and she started to remove her clothes. When the clothes come off I was a little disappointed. She would look decent in a bikini, but she had a decent boob job, but it left terrible scarring on the underboob. Plus she had some stretch marks around the waist. So in the dream we start off on her back me standing then move to a couple of other positions. The whole thing seemed very mechanical and I just could not get my self going. After about 10 minutes, I just say I am done and decide to leave. I a woke from my dream unsatisfied. May return, value at these places, depends on the girl.

Cisco.

Head Banger
03-06-16, 15:52
Makes me wonder how certain places are able to stay open.Yeah I was pretty shocked by this as well. I got my start at the rose garden over 15 years ago. Not sure what's changed to put them at risk. I feel very sorry for the women and young lady who have been harrassed.

Lyle416
03-06-16, 20:41
Yeah I was pretty shocked by this as well. I got my start at the rose garden over 15 years ago. Not sure what's changed to put them at risk. I feel very sorry for the women and young lady who have been harrassed.My go to place has been seemingly open for years. So I'm for sure worried about it now.

Lyle416
03-06-16, 20:43
The USG is a blessing and a curse. Great info for mongers and great info for those who would shut these places down.

DN.Agreed.

Its interesting as I made my way back into town. I saw a "its not worth it" billboard. With this being an election year I think we are going to see a lot more busts. Stay safe guys and gals.

AlohaRicnsa
03-08-16, 23:59
I went to Golden SPA and mamasan told me to come back in 50 minutes. I gave up and tried to call ahead to make an appointment the next day.

The lady at the phone pretended "me-no-speak-English" - and I told her to make an appointment. What appointment she said?

I will pass this establishment.

AlohaRicnsa
03-10-16, 01:57
Got a lot of PMs told me not to give up on this place. OK OK. Will try again next time when I am in town!

Thanks again brother!

I went to Golden SPA and mamasan told me to come back in 50 minutes. I gave up and tried to call ahead to make an appointment the next day.

The lady at the phone pretended "me-no-speak-English" - and I told her to make an appointment. What appointment she said?

I will pass this establishment.

AlohaRicnsa
03-10-16, 02:05
Since I not able to make it to Golden Spa, I visited amazing touch on Rural in Tempe.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/10-off-till-midnight-best-asian-spa-tempe-relax-waiting-4-u-now-r04/34058839

The store was kind of hard to find at night. At the corner of a small strip mall. A Korean mamasan greet me at the window. Collected the house. 6 and I was lead to a room by a Chinese girl (sorry, forgot her name).

Table shower and back to the room for a very limited massage. Then FS and nothing special to write home about. The asking tip in PHX area is relatively high compare to other cities that I visited.

When I walked out I saw other Korean girls which were much hotter than the Chinese girl I had.

Mamasan let me out at the back door. Which was kind of. WTF? (sorry, I was a newbie in town.) .

May visit again next time when I visit PHX. Not bad.

Lyle416
03-10-16, 11:53
Since I not able to make it to Golden Spa, I visited amazing touch on Rural in Tempe.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/10-off-till-midnight-best-asian-spa-tempe-relax-waiting-4-u-now-r04/34058839

The store was kind of hard to find at night. At the corner of a small strip mall. A Korean mamasan greet me at the window. Collected the house. 6 and I was lead to a room by a Chinese girl (sorry, forgot her name).

Table shower and back to the room for a very limited massage. Then FS and nothing special to write home about. The asking tip in PHX area is relatively high compare to other cities that I visited.

When I walked out I saw other Korean girls which were much hotter than the Chinese girl I had.

Mamasan let me out at the back door. Which was kind of. WTF? (sorry, I was a newbie in town.) .

May visit again next time when I visit PHX. Not bad.Tip fees seem to be higher in Phx than in most places. I guess its because the women are better looking?

KenKade
03-11-16, 01:08
Hi I'm a very very long time reader, I'm not sure why I haven't signed up before. Ok that's taken care of off to my next item I want to thank all of you for your helpful tips hints tricks and advice, without all of that I'm positive this little hobby of mine would not have been nearly as satisfying.

I had a dream today at 51 and cacti with a middle aged provider whose name begins with an A, she was very nice looking and although her English was not great her perfect breast and nice body more than made up for it. Started with a ts, then off to the massage she gave a great massage free to touch and very relaxing with just a bit of the tease. On the flip went with CBJ wasn't to enthudiatic about being covered but it was fantastic she has some tricks up her sleeve that makes up for the cover. All in all the damage $. 20 will return.

DoToDont
03-11-16, 15:49
Hi:

I have been out of the action for a few months, I am looking for a good Asian / Latino massage place with a little bit of fun at the end. Either there is bad massage and good ending or good massage and not much fun in the ending.

Used to a regular with Apple from bay one before she disappeared and have not been able to find a replacement.

I have had some luck with a place in Chandler, but the ladies are too old for my liking to keep repeating.

So please feel free to I'm me if you know a good lady that gives a good massage and a finish.

DoToDont
03-11-16, 15:51
Hi I'm a very very long time reader, I'm not sure why I haven't signed up before. Ok that's taken care of off to my next item I want to thank all of you for your helpful tips hints tricks and advice, without all of that I'm positive this little hobby of mine would not have been nearly as satisfying.

I had a dream today at 51 and cacti with a middle aged provider whose name begins with an A, she was very nice looking and although her English was not great her perfect breast and nice body more than made up for it. Started with a ts, then off to the massage she gave a great massage free to touch and very relaxing with just a bit of the tease. On the flip went with CBJ wasn't to enthudiatic about being covered but it was fantastic she has some tricks up her sleeve that makes up for the cover. All in all the damage $. 20 will return.Was it 120+house fee or total 120? Did you go for hh or hour?

Head Banger
03-11-16, 17:08
I had a great massage from Soda today. Professional massage and back walking. Soda is a pretty girl with big boobs. Not sure how much longer she will be around. If you want a great massage from any of the young lovely ladies at Golden you will not be dissapointed. With the Phx area starting to heat up, they keep a nice cool professional environment. Please make sure any reviews made keep this in mind as we are very happy with these fine massage establishments, and want these terrific massage therapists to stay in business.

DavePHX
03-12-16, 03:39
Update on Rose Garden Health Club.

On 3/9/2016 new supervening indictment adding two new defendants. For the newest two, the indictments are sealed and no names until found and arrested. So far 6 inducted on serious felony criminal enterprise felony class 3 plus related lower felonies and misdemeanors.

FanOfBewbs
03-12-16, 22:33
Met a asian lady, prob 50's that was strong as a lumberjack and went because I pinched a nerve in my back. I'm a newb at this AMP stuff but got my arse kicked for a hour, and upon leaving I realized she must have gotten in my wallet and jacked me of my last 70 bucks. Live and learn. Pm me if anyone can give a better experience in the mesa area. Feel free to laugh at me LOL.

Desert Rat
03-14-16, 01:50
The tiny Korean girl Meeya is light and tight. Good stuff.

TinaSi
03-15-16, 00:59
Is there any intel on the place on 107th and Union Hills. Or is it just new advertising.

PM if you know anything.

Any recommendations for the area?

Desert Rat
03-15-16, 01:07
http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-relaxing-sensual-body-rub-tailored-to-your-wants-and-needs/37327279

Saw this old lady and she does give a good BBBJ and decent CFS. She tried to get me to CIM but I persisted and got to do her. I must admit that she is very sensual and makes you feel like you are really going to town on her. On the downside her "massage" is terrible and I could have skipped that lame part of her session. The odd part is she is the third provider I have seen at this crappy house in NE Phoenix. The young cute girl who gives a BBBJ no CIM and no FS is long gone. They refer to other parties as sister which reminds me of the Manson family. My concern is there is a pimp running the show somewhere in the house. Her rate is $160 for an hour which considering her advanced age and body seems like a high price. On the plus side she does see you on short notice and her screening method consists of answering a text message.

DrPoon
03-15-16, 08:50
Met a asian lady, prob 50's that was strong as a lumberjack and went because I pinched a nerve in my back. I'm a newb at this AMP stuff but got my arse kicked for a hour, and upon leaving I realized she must have gotten in my wallet and jacked me of my last 70 bucks. Live and learn. Pm me if anyone can give a better experience in the mesa area. Feel free to laugh at me LOL.Speaking of Autozone I would like to give them a good review. I was trying to take my PCV valve out which had become stuck and couldn't get a wrench in the space and a socket 19 mm was too big to get to it. So I ended up getting the belt loaner tool from Autozone and a 1/2 drive 19 mm socket and it came right off even though it was almost stripped from the terrible 12 point wrench! +1 for free loaner tools!

DoToDont
03-16-16, 18:44
Have been following this ad for sometime, anyone care to share if the pics are real and experience is good?

http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/independent-asian-bodywork-i-absoulately-love-you-in-call-only/23158132

Desert Rat
03-17-16, 00:15
Have been following this ad for sometime, anyone care to share if the pics are real and experience is good?

http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/independent-asian-bodywork-i-absoulately-love-you-in-call-only/23158132This is probably just an AMP.

FanOfBewbs
03-19-16, 00:17
I am horrible with names but I have been to this place and just want to say this lady (the only one there) is awesome and really sweet. Her massages are above and beyond but sometimes its hard to find her in the shop. She does not do anything more than HE but truly cares how well of a massage she gives. I have been to her shop 3 times now (don't do the cuping it sucks) and all 3 times she gave a top knotch massage. Be nice to her cause she is really sweet.

Selasorp
03-19-16, 23:37
I arrive and pay. 60 for hr. Girl comes in room, does not give me my change for a franklin. I figured she can earn it later. Starts off saying she works for tips, I told her that her massage determines the tip. Started good, 5 minutes it gets mechanical, another 5 "turn over". Tells me a hand shake is a franklin, $$ for it all, and in the middle for vocal. I told her that her prices were a lot more then other places, settled on the Jackson triplets for ah and shake and wanted the green up front. I reminded her about what she had of mine still. She starts then she says no touching, she was trying to up sell. Well when it was over she wanted the other Jackson brother, I told her to get it from the house since its been only 30 min. Told her I will never be back and will review. Her attitude got all nice and she said if I come back that she will take real good care of me, l told her its not worth it, too many reputable places to go. L was tempted to demand the Jackson twins back. Ln almost 20 years in the hobby in many cities l have never had such a bad experience.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-latinas-await-602-253-5555/38661241

ZoneyForU
03-20-16, 16:01
The woman you talk to at the front door is not always the one you get in the back room.

Each time she comes into the room you need to check and make sure it's the same one.

They dress the same dim lights hard to tell.

If this happens do you demand your money back. Better yet just don't go.

Desert Rat
03-21-16, 01:47
I strongly urge everyone to avoid any AMP in Sun City. They are owned by one person and they prefer geriatric clientele. I have only been to an AMP once. The girl gave me a terrible massage for ten minutes and then said she was done. I paid for an hour and when I asked about extras she booted me out the door. Peoria and Glendale have plenty of quality AMP without taking a chance in the Sun City area.

Donny Devito
03-21-16, 04:36
Hello gents!! Amazing is still Amazing! Been there twice 1. 4 not counting door fee. Used to1. 2 in Chicago but both times the girls were hot.

LikeSmSmooth2
03-21-16, 10:57
I strongly urge everyone to avoid any AMP in Sun City. They are owned by one person and they prefer geriatric clientele. I have only been to an AMP once. The girl gave me a terrible massage for ten minutes and then said she was done. I paid for an hour and when I asked about extras she booted me out the door. Peoria and Glendale have plenty of quality AMP without taking a chance in the Sun City area.I think you guys are going to the wrong places in Sun City. I know of one place there that I have gone to for years and they are solid every time. The menu is very basic, but they are consistent, well priced, and I've never been disappointed.

Donny Devito
03-21-16, 15:22
Anyone being here, info please.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/2-irresistible-college-latinas1004-hand-full-body-massage-100-special/30776965I can't find much info on these 2, what's the word gentlemen?

Daddio1542
03-21-16, 16:15
I strongly urge everyone to avoid any AMP in Sun City. They are owned by one person and they prefer geriatric clientele. I have only been to an AMP once. The girl gave me a terrible massage for ten minutes and then said she was done. I paid for an hour and when I asked about extras she booted me out the door. Peoria and Glendale have plenty of quality AMP without taking a chance in the Sun City area.Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater Rat.

Just Relax is a little higher price point, but if you can see Cody or Sadie, it's well worth it. There's other girls there that have been well reviewed but I haven't seen them. I would avoid Charlee or Charley, the red head. She's much heavier than her pics, but she is good in the sack so there's that.

I've never been treated badly at any of the AMP's in Sun City either.

There are no massage parlors in Peoria, period. Glendale yes.

Maximus622
03-22-16, 00:31
I can't find much info on these 2, what's the word gentlemen?Had a dream once couple months back, nothing worth remembering.

Ok, if you like to see them play (mechanical and rushed) way too many restrictions for amount requested.

Just my dream though.

DatyDan
03-22-16, 00:41
Always had some nice luck in the 99th and Bell area, NW corner. No complaints from here, relaxing massages and get the full time.

Donny Devito
03-22-16, 10:54
Had a dream once couple months back, nothing worth remembering.

Ok, if you like to see them play (mechanical and rushed) way too many restrictions for amount requested.

Just my dream though.Boy. You are spot on. Had a dream and will not repeat. Way too many rules and poor attitude from the one that has a scrunched up face. I've had 100's of massages from Chicago to PHX. And this one offered the poorest value. I'm a sucker for Latinas but these 2 girls have been in the game way too long and are jaded for whatever reasons. Massage had potential but was right to business I dreamt. Any other ideas or fantasies on where to get latina treatment? Feel free to PM.

Donny Devito
03-22-16, 12:18
Had a dream once couple months back, nothing worth remembering.

Just my dream though.Saw this message too late.

You are 100% right. Too many rules, uninspired and quite frankly not that good looking which is fine if the one with a scrunched up face wasn't a be but she was terrible. The prettier one seemed cooler but all in all don't waste your time is right.

Maximus622
03-22-16, 14:04
Boy. You are spot on. Had a dream and will not repeat. Way too many rules and poor attitude from the one that has a scrunched up face. I've had 100's of massages from Chicago to PHX. And this one offered the poorest value. I'm a sucker for Latinas but these 2 girls have been in the game way too long and are jaded for whatever reasons. Massage had potential but was right to business I dreamt. Any other ideas or fantasies on where to get latina treatment? Feel free to PM.Have seen good reviews on TER but, have not taken a trip myself.

Anyone have any input / info?

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-2-body-with-this-hottie/37973298

KurtNomad
03-23-16, 16:00
Went to amazing the other day and had the most pleasant massage from Paris.

Man o man was she a looker. Legs for days, the softest smoothest skin I have ever felt and a beautiful face. 9/10.

Soft spoken but always had a smile on her face. Tipped her well and dreamed about anything and everything you could do to such perfect masseuse (sp?

I was worried because of some not so stellar reviews but this was beyond any other massage I have had.

Afterwards I was greeted and hugged by all the girls and the mamasan was very very interested in my repeat business.

Only weird thing was exiting out the back entrance. Felt kind of like I was doing something bad.

Slider42
03-23-16, 18:23
I have been out of the hobby for a couple years now but have been wanting to go back to the Thai girls again. Last time I had a real looker but that was several years ago.

Called and gave some stats of what I was wishing for. Ended up with a girl with a name like a month of the year. 5 foot nothing, could have been taller for my likings but this is Thai, not Korean. I'm pretty sure it's not the girl on their website.

Looks was only 4/10 IMO. Had tits though, just A's though but NOT saggers.

It is always wierd just walking in and not knocking. Reminds me of those under age stings I have seen on TV. No problem though. I arrived a few minutes late and she spotted me as I walked toward the door through the curtains so I knew I had the right place. Whew! I walked in.

Same as last time, $$, stand up shower with girl. I have to admit, that was the main reason I wanted to go as I enjoy those plus I had a kink in my back that was really bothering me.

After drying off we went to the bed and I laid face down and she began what was an amazing massage. During this time I was gently caressing her leg and foot and reached around the foot and gave it a nice squeeze. Damn, it was like grabbing my blue pill induced member. Same damn size. *eek*.

Back to the massage. Again, it was a great massage.

On the flip she went straight to business.

BBBJ and HJ. Eventually DATY which always gets me ready for a cover and she went CG. Then to MISH which always finishes me off. Totally unrushed.

Another shower together and got dressed and headed my way feeling very relaxed. Kink in the back was gone.

The bad.

Not the best looking but pretty typical Thai looking.

Too short.

The good.

$$ and never counted.

Great times in shower.

LMT type massage.

Clean.

Good skills.

Tight but no problem.

Not rushed at all.

Time spent was 65 minutes.

Will I return? Yes but YMMV.

Hiloc
03-23-16, 21:36
I have been out of the hobby for a couple years now but have been wanting to go back to the Thai girls again. Last time I had a real looker but that was several years ago.

Called and gave some stats of what I was wishing for. Ended up with a girl with a name like a month of the year. 5 foot nothing, could have been taller for my likings but this is Thai, not Korean. I'm pretty sure it's not the girl on their website.

Looks was only 4/10 IMO. Had tits though, just A's though but NOT saggers.

It is always wierd just walking in and not knocking. Reminds me of those under age stings I have seen on TV. No problem though. I arrived a few minutes late and she spotted me as I walked toward the door through the curtains so I knew I had the right place. Whew! I walked in.

Same as last time, $$, stand up shower with girl. I have to admit, that was the main reason I wanted to go as I enjoy those plus I had a kink in my back that was really bothering me.

After drying off we went to the bed and I laid face down and she began what was an amazing massage. During this time I was gently caressing her leg and foot and reached around the foot and gave it a nice squeeze. Damn, it was like grabbing my blue pill induced member. Same damn size. *eek*.

Back to the massage. Again, it was a great massage.

On the flip she went straight to business.

BBBJ and HJ. Eventually DATY which always gets me ready for a cover and she went CG. Then to MISH which always finishes me off. Totally unrushed.

Another shower together and got dressed and headed my way feeling very relaxed. Kink in the back was gone.

The bad.

Not the best looking but pretty typical Thai looking.

Too short.

The good.

$$ and never counted.

Great times in shower.

LMT type massage.

Clean.

Good skills.

Tight but no problem.

Not rushed at all.

Time spent was 65 minutes.

Will I return? Yes but YMMV.Can you drop some hints on where this place is? I like them short. Thanks!

Slider42
03-24-16, 12:04
Can you drop some hints on where this place is? I like them short. Thanks!http://phoenix.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/100-pure-thai-pleasure-exotic-erotic-and-sexyold-town-scottsdalephx/37522454

Danimal Forth
03-24-16, 13:46
Nina is the one with the tri-color bikini top with the buttons in the center. Pretty sure she's also the one in the top-down view by the pool in a red bikini. She does have implants but she stuck with a smaller size matching her smaller frame. That was a good choice and a complement to her small nipples. Most of these Thai ladies have a least one horrible tattoo and Nina decided to put one on her lower back. It's not the worst ever so overall she's a very cute girl with some nice contours. To me her face is prettier than what the BP photo shows. A little bit of hardware in her mouth could go in the plus column or the minus column depending on your preferences. She's also very quiet.

The routine was a bit different when compared to previous experiences. Less of the ritual? Maybe I'll explain more later. Room has a massage table and an inflatable bed. Massage with oil was fairly good.

It's likely that Nina's going to leave within the next week or so. The possibility of a return is unclear.

As for the other report I agree that the photo of May on the site doesn't seem to match up. I only got a quick look though and I'm not quite 100% on that. Part of me thinks the first pic of Nina might not be her either because the skin's so light and the bust just looks a little too big. It's still a good representation even so.

StylinAz
03-28-16, 02:55
Any recommendations on a really good and affordable latina provider?

Bubba1979
03-28-16, 12:10
Any recommendations on a really good and affordable latina provider?I would suggest Mya on 51st and Peoria. She runs specials all the time.

NoneSense
03-28-16, 21:23
I had a dream the other day, a place easy to find but the place looks old and men the service provider looks not really really pleasing to the eyes but she gives very nice shower and very keen to details. If not for that, I would have left early bust she seems nice (small Korean). The massage is average and on the flip she went straight to it. I settle with a HJ at. 40. Not a bad finish. She said there are two workers that night and was thinking of going back to check the other provider but will no definitely go back is she's the only one there.

NoneSense
03-29-16, 18:55
I had a dream last night and visited this place and was greeted by a not so young lady. I think she's mamasan but proceeded in doing the service herself.

Her looks might be on the late 40's but her skin is as smooth as a silk. She's's quite good massaging and really took time to get those nodes unbuckle.

Overall the massage is good and on the flip side she did some teasing with the boys and asked cautiously if I wanted her to continue. Of course I oblige.

And she proceeded, she has strong hand considering her age. I thought I gave her a workout though (LOL). Unfortunately she's the only one around and the.

Doorbell keep on buzzing then the nightmare started. I felt rushed and she had to leave a couple of times. On the upside her smooth skin and big nipple made.

All the difference for me co'z I erupted pretty soon. Gave her. 6 for the HJ, Ass & P* play. Would go back and try again.

Have fun & be safe!

Boomer700
03-31-16, 16:34
Was in mid session when cod conducted a raid. Sounded like they were only going to cite for expired license. What a waste of resources.

Nutella142
03-31-16, 18:17
Any places near glendale that have a hole open for the face in the massage table. I am never comfortable with my head off to the side.

DavePHX
03-31-16, 21:54
Any places near glendale that have a hole open for the face in the massage table. I am never comfortable with my head off to the side.I agree streching your head squashed on a table without a hole or extension that goes out the top with a hole is terrible for your neck.

In Canada all the adult body rubs I've been to (zillions) all have holes. Haven't done much in Phoenix in the last few years since not interested in just the typical rub and tug in Phoenix.

AZMusicMan
03-31-16, 23:23
http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/100-flat-rate-massage-by-casey-no-rush-and-no-games-new-hours/4351268

Saw Casey a couple weekends ago for the first time. Actually, the first time I've had a massage period. I have to say that the pictures do not do her justice. She's a beautiful woman who gave me a very nice and relaxing massage. And her finishing move was great. I will definitely be seeing her again when I get the chance.

TinaSi
04-02-16, 02:06
Does anybody have any intel on Mimi.

BP body rubs 35 Brunette outcall.

DatyDan
04-04-16, 15:34
So last week stopped by the place at 107th Ave. And Union Hills for first time, sorry I did. Lame massage, on flip she then started the upsell. Went for CBJ which lasted all of a minute before changing to HJ. Provider was nothing to dream about, name started with an A ended with a why, MMMaybe you can guess the MMMising letter. When I went to wallet she was right on my shoulder looking in saying " see you have more money, you work. " Maybe someone else has a better time with this girl with the colored hair but for me this place is off the radar.

Finaqua
04-09-16, 13:06
Was in mid session when cod conducted a raid. Sounded like they were only going to cite for expired license. What a waste of resources.Would you please provide more details? You were mid-session, heard a commotion and what happened specifically?

TinaSi
04-09-16, 14:04
Is there any place similar to the Rose Garden.

If so let me know.

TinaSi
04-10-16, 23:21
L_L_ or _i_i can't remember her name petite but cute. The massage was okay. The rest of the time we spent in real close proximity of each other.

She has a very open mind. If you keep her entertained will stretch 30 minutes into 45 minutes for you. It's all good.

Happy Hunting.

OK?

Lyle416
04-11-16, 16:09
Place was kind of creepy. In a not so good area. Met Anna. Massage was lame. Nothing extra at all. Afterwards her demeanor changed. She started acting somewhat strangely. Kept asking for a tip.

Saying the massage will be better next time. Turned me off.

Meeklo
04-12-16, 22:26
Does anybody have any intel on Mimi.

BP body rubs 35 Brunette outcall.I've seen her a few times. Pics are fake and she has a big tummy to go with those big boobs you see in her backpage ads but she gives a great b2 be massage with awesome bbj with a Russian finish.

MayoGee
04-16-16, 03:32
Has anyone had any experience with the supposed new management & staff at Golden? Looks like they're advertising on BP now.

BonAppetit
04-16-16, 11:56
Some updates for the "looking for a legitimate massage and don't mind extras every now and then" crowd.

Shoulder specialist from Denver: http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/shoulder-specialist-from-denver/38668653. I'm a sucker for shoulder work so I met with her. She works out of a legitimate nail salon in Central Phoenix so there's no chance for extras. That being said, she has a hippie-type personality to her, gives a great massage if you like deep tissue, and goes braless (but doesn't necessarily need one). I think I paid $80 for the hour. Nice change of pace. She splits her time between a few different cities so she won't always be here.

Amazing Legitimate Massage: http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-legitimate-therapeutic-massage-to-help-you-feel-relaxed-rejuvenated-and-refreshed/28538153. Others have reviewed her. She's a bit stand-offish at the onset, probably to reinforce the legitimate part. The massage is in the living room in her home which isn't really your typical "relaxation station" that most legitimate therapists shoot for. She cheered up by the end of the massage, but the massage itself was average, so I don't see myself going back.

Some thoughts on the old regulars of BP:

Glutes lady: http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/legs-and-glutes-or-tender-touch-therapy-a-top-level-3-exclusive/39538051. She finally posted a picture you can see. I was set to call her but did a number search and found a review here talking about the tease and switch. Thanks for that. But it's nice to finally see a decent picture of her.

Daisy: http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-623-606-9922-massage-by-daisy-working-monday-thru-sat-8am-till-4pm/26248115/. She finally updated her pics and she's gained a lot of weight. She was always a second choice for me and I'm glad I never needed to call her.

Right Touch Latina: http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/latina-with-the-rigth-touch/36105872. I've met her a couple of times and each time she was a little bigger. She looks bigger today in her new pics. She's putting on the lipstick and showing some cleavage in her new pics tho, probably wants new biz. Well reviewed on here.

On my watchlist:

Hippie girl: http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/slip-into-peaceful-bliss-melt-all-your-stress-away/32372532.

She's back: http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exceptional-massage-relieves-stress-gets-the-knots-and-tension-out-promotes-relaxation/39399349. She had a WYP profile a while ago looking for someone who wanted regular massage. Didn't offer any extras in the profile, but who knows. She was always looking for a barter situation where she could rent a room from you for free massages. Then she tried outcalls. I sent her a couple of messages but was told I was too far away in Central Phoenix. Now it looks like she's got a regular place and her prices seem reasonable. But my guess is she's all over the board mentally. I might have to try her out next. .

Other:

Small world, but I'm pretty sure this lady is on OK Cupid dating site with the same picture: http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/who-needs-a-hands-on-session-80-special/29964256.

TucsonTaoist
04-16-16, 12:33
So I've been trying to set something up with the infamous Mya at USA every time I go to Phoenix. Every time she's booked or not working that day. That's all well and good, it would have happened when it happened until yesterday.

I call USA and ask to see Mya. Girl says "Sure, what time?" I asked something else and she said, "Just name a time, honey. " So I did.

I haul balls to get across town thinking I'm going to finally see this famous Mya. Girl takes me to a room and I "get comfortable". She comes back a few minutes later and says Mya is stuck in Tempe, it's going to be a while. I think she said an hour or more and would I like to reschedule. We have other therapists available, myself, blah, blah.

She was Claudia and I think the same one who lied to me to get me on premise because she figured I'd take anyone once I went to the trouble of getting there. And I did. She's an attractive white girl with nice tits and an ample ass, why not?

"That'll be $130 for the half hour. " I'm like, the sign out front says $50. "The special we're running today is $130 flat rate. " So, whatever, I give her $130. They normally take the $50 at the door come to think of it, so I'm guessing she pocketed everything an didn't even record my visit.

Anyway, massage was mediocre. Topless and her tits were pretty and felt real. HJ was meh, so I upgraded to everything for a Benjamin. She asked my preference and I chose cowgirl. I tell you what, these fat bottomed girls may make the rockin' world go 'round, but I thought the table was going to break when she bounced. I actually really enjoyed the grinding, but could have done without the bouncing. She got tired of working that hard after a couple of minutes and started urging me to cum.

I suggest we change positions as it was never going to happen cowgirl. She offers doggie and I take it. Nice view though I couldn't feel much through the condom. The cowgirl grinding was the best. I love it when a woman circles the head with her cervix.

So I cum, she brings me a cold wet cloth and a water and I gives her her Benjamin.

The short story being, you can't believe them anymore if they say Mya is there and I paid $20 more than Massage 10 and NO WAY was it worth it.

RagsDen
04-17-16, 13:07
Some updates for the "looking for a legitimate massage and don't mind extras every now and then" crowd.

Hippie girl: http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/slip-into-peaceful-bliss-melt-all-your-stress-away/32372532.

Meh, I've tried for ages to get something extra. Seemed like she was opening up, I gave some subtle signs of interest, and she ended up putting a heavy blanket over my mid-section when I flipped. This is on top of the sheets you're already draped in.

DavePHX
04-17-16, 22:09
Some updates for the "looking for a legitimate massage and don't mind extras every now and then" crowd.Great updates. I have little interest in the rub and tugs in most of the parlors here. Enjopy senual but combined with or just good real deep massage work but not into Tantra religious stuff.

I am too spoiled by the nude-reverse adults rubs in Canada without the silly tipping games or legal concerns but look for better skills in Phoenix. Amazingly some of the gals in Canada do better real massage with no training combined with great sensual skills than many LMT's in Phoenix.

Too bad hippie girl goes back to Denver - her life story is interesting on her website. Appreciate those coming from a healing not just sexual get off purpose.

Selasorp
04-19-16, 00:21
Any info on either? Both have hints of at least handshakes to me but the Swede mentions pg. TIA.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage/38763307

http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/quality-swede-for-quality-swedish-massage/39653350

AlohaRicnsa
04-19-16, 00:42
I was able to visit Golden today and I was not disappointed.

I called ahead (since I was almost 60 minutes away with traffic) and the Korean mamasan told me no need for appointment – so I stuck in the traffic for 60 minutes before I arrived.

I was greeted by Mei – Korean girl in her early 30's with long hair, see size man-made and a killer ass. Started with TS and a good clean. Back to the room with good 15 minutes massage. Then BBBJ and RIM, CG, RCG, mish. She has a killer ass and perfect for doggie!

Enjoyable hour with. 6 coverage and 1. 6 tips. Will go back again to see other girls. Good viber and good time.

P.S. – I was exchanging with PM with other brothers before my trip to Golden. Found that I contacted / went to a different Golden Massage before. Duh!

Many thanks to all the brother's PM and support!

Dick North
04-19-16, 21:31
Any current info on this place? Google response says 'permanently closed'.

DN.

Duke Chaz
04-20-16, 19:16

Shoulder specialist from Denver: http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/shoulder-specialist-from-denver/38668653. I'm a sucker for shoulder work so I met with her. She works out of a legitimate nail salon in Central Phoenix so there's no chance for extras. That being said, she has a hippie-type personality to her, gives a great massage if you like deep tissue, and goes braless (but doesn't necessarily need one). I think I paid $80 for the hour. Nice change of pace. She splits her time between a few different cities so she won't always be here.

Amazing Legitimate Massage: http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-legitimate-therapeutic-massage-to-help-you-feel-relaxed-rejuvenated-and-refreshed/28538153. Others have reviewed her. She's a bit stand-offish at the onset, probably to reinforce the legitimate part. The massage is in the living room in her home which isn't really your typical "relaxation station" that most legitimate therapists shoot for. She cheered up by the end of the massage, but the massage itself was average, so I don't see myself going back.

Some thoughts on the old regulars of BP:

Glutes lady: http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/legs-and-glutes-or-tender-touch-therapy-a-top-level-3-exclusive/39538051. She finally posted a picture you can see. I was set to call her but did a number search and found a review here talking about the tease and switch. Thanks for that. But it's nice to finally see a decent picture of her.

Daisy: http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-623-606-9922-massage-by-daisy-working-monday-thru-sat-8am-till-4pm/26248115/. She finally updated her pics and she's gained a lot of weight. She was always a second choice for me and I'm glad I never needed to call her.

Right Touch Latina: http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/latina-with-the-rigth-touch/36105872. I've met her a couple of times and each time she was a little bigger. She looks bigger today in her new pics. She's putting on the lipstick and showing some cleavage in her new pics tho, probably wants new biz. Well reviewed on here.

On my watchlist:

She's back: http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exceptional-massage-relieves-stress-gets-the-knots-and-tension-out-promotes-relaxation/39399349. She had a WYP profile a while ago looking for someone who wanted regular massage. Didn't offer any extras in the profile, but who knows. She was always looking for a barter situation where she could rent a room from you for free massages. Then she tried outcalls. I sent her a couple of messages but was told I was too far away in Central Phoenix. Now it looks like she's got a regular place and her prices seem reasonable. But my guess is she's all over the board mentally. I might have to try her out next. .

Other:

Small world, but I'm pretty sure this lady is on OK Cupid dating site with the same picture: http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/who-needs-a-hands-on-session-80-special/29964256.Hippie girl gives a great TherapeuticMassage but nothing more. I've seen her several times over the years for legit work. Some of her utr friends offer more but she doesn't which is a shame.

Other girl Michelle is a nut job. Avoid.

Sarah is also legit. She was on wyp for 2 seconds a few months ago.

Danimal Forth
04-21-16, 04:37
Any current info on this place? Google response says 'permanently closed'.
I happened to be flipping through our local alternative newspaper dated from two weeks ago and saw an ad in the back for this place. This wouldn't be the first time I've seen print ads for a business already closed down but it does suggest this is a sudden change of plans.

TinaSi
04-22-16, 22:42
Does anybody have any intel on this place?

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening9am10pm-quality-service-2-pretty-asian-girls-call/38888780

Bubba1979
04-23-16, 03:02

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening9am10pm-quality-service-2-pretty-asian-girls-call/38888780Yes. I have intel. What does that even mean?

Jamesj
04-23-16, 11:26

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening9am10pm-quality-service-2-pretty-asian-girls-call/38888780Being a Newbie, welcome to the board.

Please TOFTT & report.

Build credibility.

To answer your question, it's a simple rub & tug with up selling.

Be safe & happy hunting.

JAMES J.

TinaSi
04-23-16, 16:03
Yes. I have intel. What does that even mean?Will you share your experiences and information of this place.

DontKnowMe19
04-24-16, 00:49
Will you share your experiences and information of this place.I wouldn't, you need to earn your stripes. If all your asking is for info and not providing any, than no. Sorry, but we're not risking what we know for you.

ShyGuy99
04-24-16, 03:32
Been eyeing this one for a while. Curious if anyone has had a positive experience? Feel free to PM.

DrPoon
04-24-16, 04:00
Agents came in with rifles trained on the massage table yelling to show your hands and put your genitals on the ground?

Would you please provide more details? You were mid-session, heard a commotion and what happened specifically?

ShyGuy99
04-24-16, 05:02
I wouldn't, you need to earn your stripes. If all your asking is for info and not providing any, than no. Sorry, but we're not risking what we know for you.Does anyone have info on this place? Please PM me I've been eyeing for a while.

TinaSi
04-24-16, 10:27
Wendy said Moon Lake is moving.

Just three doors West is all.

Wendy also talked about a new girl.

She said that the new girl is petite.

Wendy is always lots of fun and very accommodating.

Bubba1979
04-24-16, 11:58
Does anyone have info on this place? Please PM me I've been eyeing for a while.Well I for one can tell you that it is "Amazing. But, not as amazing as your long list of detailed reports and boundless info on Massage Parlors throughout the valley.

JayTee2468
04-24-16, 16:33
Does anyone know where soda is at? Just back in Az for the wknd and wanting to see her before I head back. Would appreciate the help.

FanOfBewbs
04-26-16, 19:25
Massage at princess spa was ok, Big burly lady. Mechanical. I was starting to feel like the mesa area sucked, so I went on a hunch and then something Amazing happened LOL. $$ is a bit steep after door fee though.

NoneSense
04-27-16, 20:14
http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/i-am-jennifer-petite-fun-make-you-smile/24924777

As the title have said, all pics on this AMP are fake. But, the ladies out there are just fine if I may say the least. I had a dream the other week and saw Wendy, fairly new hair do and.

I Didn't recognize her. Proceeded with an average massage and on the flip, she grab a hold of the one eye jack and FS was offered on the table and I thought of partaking and when went.

For it. At the end, I didn't get my fill. Somethings lacking, youthfulness? I guest. But don't get me wrong, she's still one fine not so young of a lady. Now I can say I came and I conquer.

But its time to move on and look for new horizon.

Happy Hunting.

Besafe!

FanOfBewbs
04-28-16, 19:34
This place was strange. Hot taller latina gave a absolutly horrible massage with a michael j fox handshake (no emotion very robotic). Prices start at $140 and upsale to $$$ which is insane for the offer. Will not ever. Ever go back.

Bubba1979
04-29-16, 11:41
This place was strange. Hot taller latina gave a absolutly horrible massage with a michael j fox handshake (no emotion very robotic). Prices start at $140 and upsale to $$$ which is insane for the offer. Will not ever. Ever go back.This is how you do it Sir. Nice report. I like the fact that you come to this board and boom start doing reports without asking questions first. Excellent.

Member #5606
04-30-16, 00:23
Had a great massage from Casey recently, had been a long time since I had seen her. I was very glad I returned. Left very refreshed, and relaxed.

FanOfBewbs
05-05-16, 00:19
Has anyone been there recently? I stopped by one day but a lady answered and said she was busy for a hour so I went to another place. I'm a tad worried because it also appears to be tied in to Transexuals. And no offense but that's not my thing LOL. Pm me if you want.

Puanonymous
05-06-16, 02:40
Does anyone know where soda is at? Just back in Az for the wknd and wanting to see her before I head back. Would appreciate the help.She's working at Massage 10.

Happtrav
05-06-16, 10:09
http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/need-relaxation/39290252

She offers a great massage. PM me for details.

TucsonTaoist
05-06-16, 14:20
Been eyeing this one for a while. Curious if anyone has had a positive experience? Feel free to PM.Girls are pretty good looking, but the service quality is pretty iffy. I've had good times there and meh times there.

AzskyDiver
05-07-16, 12:50
First report, long overdue.

Went and saw Tara the other day.

No shower available but is willing to give a sponge bath.

Rub was mediocre as best, but I wasn't there for that anyway.

Very open menu. Only rule I ran across was no BBFS.

Only repeated once but once her private in call is ready I might as well put in a change of address form.

150/200.

Treat her right guys.

Member #3914
05-07-16, 19:47
Had an afternoon to myself 2 weeks ago. Decided to visit Golden Spa. Older Asian lady greeted me and got entry fee ($45 I think). I go into clean dim room. Pretty spinner named "Jennifer greets me" she is 5'5 B cups, nice body, pretty smile, speaks english with Korean accent. We go for table shower and I get thoroughly washed. Back to room. Massage for 15 minutes, gentle and teasing but nothing memorable. I flirt and she mouths and gestures other options without actually saying them and I ask for everything she shows 1. 5 with fingers, I say ok. Nice view, great touch, good skin skin contact, all covered, and no rush. I was not aggressive but enjoyed my time. Would recommend if she is still there.

AzskyDiver
05-07-16, 20:13

Only repeated once but once her private in call is ready I might as well put in a change of address form.

150/200.

Treat her right guys.I don't know how to attach a link, just search Tara on BP body rubs.

Lyle416
05-07-16, 22:07
Is there anyone you guys could recommend? You can send me a PM. I know Soda isn't there currently.

AzskyDiver
05-08-16, 08:18

150/200.

Treat her right guys.I don't know how to add a link, just search Tara on BP body rubs. 39 why / o boonde.

Davig
05-08-16, 19:09
I happened to be flipping through our local alternative newspaper dated from two weeks ago and saw an ad in the back for this place. This wouldn't be the first time I've seen print ads for a business already closed down but it does suggest this is a sudden change of plans.Not closed. Different girls some service 5-8-16.

Davig
05-08-16, 19:22
Alma school and baseline 2 AMP southeast strip mall. Older ladies left went east on baseline maybe 1/2 mile AMP on north side stike3, old favorite Topps.

Gave up went home.

RunForGold
05-08-16, 21:15
Had an afternoon to myself 2 weeks ago. Decided to visit Golden Spa. Older Asian lady greeted me and got entry fee ($45 I think). I go into clean dim room. Pretty spinner named "Jennifer greets me" she is 5'5 B cups, nice body, pretty smile, speaks english with Korean accent. We go for table shower and I get thoroughly washed. Back to room. Massage for 15 minutes, gentle and teasing but nothing memorable. I flirt and she mouths and gestures other options without actually saying them and I ask for everything she shows 1. 5 with fingers, I say ok. Nice view, great touch, good skin skin contact, all covered, and no rush. I was not aggressive but enjoyed my time. Would recommend if she is still there.Your report is wonderful. You have learned well. Thank you.

ShyNine
05-09-16, 01:54
Hey guys coming up from tucson Monday and curious about a couple of places.

Any info would be helpful.

I'm wondering about the place in surprise that advertises the costa rican hottie as well as the one off cave creek with the smokin' blonde.

Has the relaxation ever come through for anyone. It was a complete rip the only time I went 6 months ago.

Where in mesa is golden. The one I stopped into was foot reflexology with a guy at the front desk.

I'm guessing massage 10 is still a wonderful experience although my 2nd time on there was a bit mechanical and rushed for the $.

I'm also happy to see a provider that works independently especially if she's greek.

Thanks for any input.

Hoping for under 2 $ if possible.

Shy.

Desert Rat
05-09-16, 02:19
This place on Power and Southern in Mesa used to be awesome. There were two good looking girls and they gave great FS. I went last week and found only a petite Mamasan-type lady working there. I decide what the hell the older ones can be fun, too. Big mistake. Crappy useless quick massage and then super rushed FS. We did two positions for all of five minutes then she ripped of the cover and gave me a mechanical HJ. She pretends to not understand a word I said so I start blurting out a few words in Mandarin and she leaves the room. I got dressed and left. What a shame how this once awesome place had fell into the crapper. AVOID Asian Town Massage. However, the Thai restaurant next door is still good. Skip the massage and eat some damn food.

Desert Rat
05-09-16, 02:26
Asian Girls Massage on Gilbert in Mesa is a YMMV place. There used to be a lady with extremely long black hair that worked there and was a lot of fun. I go back sometimes and the ladies are so ugly I leave right away. Today I took a chance with a chubby lady with a few tattoos. She gave an okay massage but when she put on the cover the fun began. She started talking about my dick and asking me to fuck her hard. This lady really go into it and I did indeed pound on her. I asked her to flip and she agreed but asked me to be a little gentle. After a few strokes she took over and was bouncing her ample butt on me. I blew hard in the cover. She was a great actress and I really had a good time. I gave her a tip something I rarely do at an AMP. I don't know if she will be there when I return but she was a great fuck. She said her name was Mary and big surprise she is from China.

Danimal Forth
05-09-16, 02:56
Where in mesa is golden. The one I stopped into was foot reflexology with a guy at the front desk.
It's in Tempe south of 60.

Bubba1979
05-09-16, 11:49
It was the best of times. It was the worst of times. Err. Massage places. Even Charles Dickens would be proud of Jennifer at this fine establishment.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/jennifer-an-asian-sweet-girl-to-see-her-make-your-day/33478064 I have seen her before and must say she is still living up to her fine reputation even today.

Beware, their is another lady working there who is a little beat up. Be sure to call and make an appointment to avoid the switcheroo. . 4 for 30. . 4 for a topless greeting. Great body and attitude.

ON a sour note, have heard from 3 monger buddies that the former Eastern Spa on Ray and Rural SE corner and gone Full Monty legit. Girls are wearing hospital scrubs now.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/thp/5576613856.html

AlohaRicnsa
05-11-16, 19:36
Sorry for being a dummy.

What is "gone Full Monty legit. Girls are wearing hospital scrubs now" ??

Full naked? Just guessing?

Most of the girls I visit from other cities / State (not AZ) always gave me naked body massage during table shower and body massage back into the room.

It was the best of times. It was the worst of times. Err. Massage places. Even Charles Dickens would be proud of Jennifer at this fine establishment.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/jennifer-an-asian-sweet-girl-to-see-her-make-your-day/33478064 I have seen her before and must say she is still living up to her fine reputation even today.

Beware, their is another lady working there who is a little beat up. Be sure to call and make an appointment to avoid the switcheroo. . 4 for 30. . 4 for a topless greeting. Great body and attitude.

ON a sour note, have heard from 3 monger buddies that the former Eastern Spa on Ray and Rural SE corner and gone Full Monty legit. Girls are wearing hospital scrubs now.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/thp/5576613856.html

Bubba1979
05-12-16, 11:41
Sorry for being a dummy.

What is "gone Full Monty legit. Girls are wearing hospital scrubs now" ??

Full naked? Just guessing?

Most of the girls I visit from other cities / State (not AZ) always gave me naked body massage during table shower and body massage back into the room.Didn't mean for it to be cryptic. "Full Monty" was just an expression for all in. The girls actually wear scrubs like at a doctors office. When you see this you know it's over.

Not sure where your from, but here in the AZ it is not common for the girl to take her clothes off during the massage. Usually you have to beg and cajole them.

AlohaRicnsa
05-13-16, 02:39
Thanks Bubba.

If you follow some of the cities I visited last month:

Hawaii. All naked: shower, massage, FS, etc. (Japanese and Korean).

Texas. Hit and miss. Offer FS 99%, I went to a few with body massage / table shower + naked massage (Korean and Chinese).

PHX is kind of expensive in tipping compare to the other places I visited. However the girls are good here. So what's the complain, right? .

Thanks again!

Didn't mean for it to be cryptic. "Full Monty" was just an expression for all in. The girls actually wear scrubs like at a doctors office. When you see this you know it's over.

Not sure where your from, but here in the AZ it is not common for the girl to take her clothes off during the massage. Usually you have to beg and cajole them.

DannyDanny
05-17-16, 14:16
Hi all, old time phx guy back in Phoenix for a bit and it seems like all of my old favorites and options are MIA.

Looking for an upscale, Spa-quality environment and massage to match with just a HE finish, if anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

Independent private studio CMT type gals used to be a thing but now I don't see anything on BP, maybe they have migrated or just all moved on from the biz?

In my new home of NYC, there are even some AMPs that offer true spa quality experience in ambiance and massage quality, if such a thing exists please lmk.

I know it's a downer for most, but I actually prefer HE ONLY (or at least no-FS) places with better service / rooms / massage quality. Something like Scottsdale Massage used to be (for you old timers- I know it's LONG gone so you can see I've been gone a while) but all asian or mixed, no difference to me.

I realize I'm a bit odd in what I'm looking for vs. Other mongers so thanks in advance, happy to reciprocate with any of you when you come to my stomping grounds of NYC or SF Bay area!

Dannydanny.

DannyDanny
05-17-16, 14:18
Also if anyone has any intel on Jenny / Kimiko if she is still around or has left the biz (https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=218037)? I know she was never a fan favorite, but she was always on the very positive side of YMMV for me.

Thanks!

BlueSoprano
05-18-16, 02:22
So last week stopped by the place at 107th Ave. And Union Hills for first time, sorry I did. Lame massage, on flip she then started the upsell. Went for CBJ which lasted all of a minute before changing to HJ. Provider was nothing to dream about, name started with an A ended with a why, MMMaybe you can guess the MMMising letter. When I went to wallet she was right on my shoulder looking in saying " see you have more money, you work. " Maybe someone else has a better time with this girl with the colored hair but for me this place is off the radar.Was in the area so I thought I would drive by this place. It is boarded up and completely closed. Not sure of the issue but the spa is no longer there. Looks like no big loss according to the review on this board.

Okane
05-18-16, 11:20
I went there to see an old friend, hoping for at least a HE.

She was in scrubs and was all=="No touchy".

In the past there were good times, now--nothing.

Bubba is right. New Rules with old timers.

Okane.

Didn't mean for it to be cryptic. "Full Monty" was just an expression for all in. The girls actually wear scrubs like at a doctors office. When you see this you know it's over.

DannyDanny
05-19-16, 15:48
Trying to report as much as I'm asking; thanks for bearing with me guys.

I asked before about spa quality ambiance and all that but it's probably jut not happening in AZ. Can anyone recommend where I could receive an amazing quality massage and that does not do FS? That would be enough to make an old timer happy.

Thanks in advance.

Danny.

Lyle416
05-19-16, 23:48
Was turned away at the door by mamasan at Golden. Said they were busy. She was kind of rude actually. Slammed the window. Wondering if they were truly busy or did she just not want me there.

Danimal Forth
05-20-16, 00:16
Amazing was in the news today. Radio report said they're "going to make contact" with clientele.

Lyle416
05-20-16, 01:26
Amazing was in the news today. Radio report said they're "going to make contact" with clientele.WOW. Thanks for the report. I almost went there today. After my unfortunate visit to Golden. In fact, maybe this was the reason why I was turned away from Golden. Makes sense. What do you guys think?

AzskyDiver
05-20-16, 03:04
Amazing was in the news today. Radio report said they're "going to make contact" with clientele.Good luck with that. It's not like most clients left a business card with all of their personal info. Always pay cash.

AzHiker54
05-20-16, 14:23
Hi all, I have a very good report on VIP Spa on Southern, just south of Val Vista. I have been there multiple times, and always have a happy FS ending. I have seen Cindy, most of the.

Times, she is a middle aged but very well put together Chinese lady. Be careful what you ask for as far as massage goes. She can give you a very hard, massage, or anything under. She is very nice though, and asks if she is hurting you.

I usually reach under her short dress (all she ever wears, nothing underneath at all) and play with her ass, this is when we discuss what I want. I pay. 6 for hour massage, then go $1 for.

CFS. She puts the hat on with her mouth, and its all this old timer can do to not cum in her mouth. She loves to be fucked, and is very fun to play with. Fake tits, but very small nipples.

Loves to have them sucked. I guess I have been there 5-6 times over the last year and ALWAYS had luck. Of special note, most all of the ladies (I've seen 3 different) will tease you while.

Your still on your tummy with a little ass play, lignum massage. This always drives me mad, and gets me ready.

At the end, a very nice clean up by the ladies, a bottle of cold water, a hug and please cum back. I have always left refreshed, (sometimes sore from massage) and empty. Just be a gentleman, and discrete.

ZtMger
05-20-16, 14:51
I drove by there yesterday coming from an appointment and saw several Tempe PD vehicles and several cops in front of it. I tried to post a report yesterday but I couldn't do it from my phone for some reason. I wasn't planning on stopping, but just happened to be driving by when I saw all the LE activity. Hopefully there were no clients in there at the time! Stay safe gentlemen.

Amazing was in the news today. Radio report said they're "going to make contact" with clientele.

Danimal Forth
05-20-16, 21:01
Good luck with that. It's not like most clients left a business card with all of their personal info. Always pay cash.It was a long investigation so I'm sure they accumulated plenty of license plates from the parking lot.

AZ Jon
05-20-16, 23:44
It was a long investigation so I'm sure they accumulated plenty of license plates from the parking lot.10 Month investigation wonder how many they will actually contact. I'm guessing its one of those just shut your mouth and say you went to the store around the corner or just say you went for a legit massage since they couldn't prove any money was exchanged unless you used a card.

Danimal Forth
05-21-16, 11:48
10 Month investigation wonder how many they will actually contact. I'm guessing its one of those just shut your mouth and say you went to the store around the corner or just say you went for a legit massage since they couldn't prove any money was exchanged unless you used a card.My impression was that they intend to make contact for an emotional appeal rather than for prosecution. From context it sounded like they would probably describe the girls being forced to work long hours and sleeping on the floor then keeping little of their earnings. I couldn't say that for sure though.

AzskyDiver
05-21-16, 16:04
10 Month investigation wonder how many they will actually contact. I'm guessing its one of those just shut your mouth and say you went to the store around the corner or just say you went for a legit massage since they couldn't prove any money was exchanged unless you used a card.I guess it's a good idea to buy something from a shop in the complex. I don't know how many times I ate at tocis pizza. LOL.

Finaqua
05-22-16, 18:07
... just shut your mouth and say you went to the store around the corner or just say you went for a legit massage since they couldn't prove any money was exchanged unless you used a card.Not very good advice to go down a road where you're knowingly telling falsehoods to a police officer, especially with video cameras everywhere. Instead perhaps, "Respectfully, officer, I have nothing to say at this time". Done and done.

Checkers999
05-23-16, 10:44
Not very good advice to go down a road where you're knowingly telling falsehoods to a police officer, especially with video cameras everywhere. Instead perhaps, "Respectfully, officer, I have nothing to say at this time". Done and done.True -- maybe add: "I was not involved in any sexual activities". In a similar situation I know two people who were contacted. One cooperated and gave a detailed story how nothing happen, the other said he wasn't speaking without his lawyer. The one who didn't speak was left alone, the one who cooperated got his words twisted in the report and was screwed big time. They can and will twist everything you say. And they will try to trick you into contradicting yourself. Be careful.

Mamama
05-24-16, 10:05
True -- maybe add: "I was not involved in any sexual activities". In a similar situation I know two people who were contacted. One cooperated and gave a detailed story how nothing happen, the other said he wasn't speaking without his lawyer. The one who didn't speak was left alone, the one who cooperated got his words twisted in the report and was screwed big time. They can and will twist everything you say. And they will try to trick you into contradicting yourself. Be careful.100% agree it is the best route to say nothing. They can and WILL twist your words. Be polite, friendly, and kindly refuse to answer any questions. Don't be a jerk, just be smart.

Mamama
05-24-16, 10:12
Hi all, I have a very good report on VIP Spa on Southern, just south of Val Vista. I have been there multiple times, and always have a happy FS ending. I have seen Cindy, most of the.

Times, she is a middle aged but very well put together Chinese lady. Be careful what you ask for as far as massage goes. She can give you a very hard, massage, or anything under. She is very nice though, and asks if she is hurting you.

I usually reach under her short dress (all she ever wears, nothing underneath at all) and play with her ass, this is when we discuss what I want. I pay. 6 for hour massage, then go $1 for.

CFS. She puts the hat on with her mouth, and its all this old timer can do to not cum in her mouth. She loves to be fucked, and is very fun to play with. Fake tits, but very small nipples.

Loves to have them sucked. I guess I have been there 5-6 times over the last year and ALWAYS had luck. Of special note, most all of the ladies (I've seen 3 different) will tease you while.

Your still on your tummy with a little ass play, lignum massage. This always drives me mad, and gets me ready.

At the end, a very nice clean up by the ladies, a bottle of cold water, a hug and please cum back. I have always left refreshed, (sometimes sore from massage) and empty. Just be a gentleman, and discrete.Thank you for the tip. I decided to try out the massage. Payed for an hour. Got the same lady. But her name is slightly different than Cindy. Super sweet short older lady. Bra didn't come off but I got a nice view none the less. Not big up top and I couldn't tell if they were fake, but certainly fun looking. Excellent massage. I was hoping even harder, but it was well above average for a place like this. I offered the donation you mentioned and she asked for a little bit more than that. Overall a nice experience. I was in and out in 30 minutes so I'll just opt for the half hour next time. I'll be back.

Journaz
05-24-16, 10:27
I guess it's a good idea to buy something from a shop in the complex. I don't know how many times I ate at tocis pizza. LOL.Wait so USA Spa where the heavily mentioned Mya was raided?

RvaFun00
05-24-16, 11:56
Hello mongers,

I am from Virginia, I will be visiting that area.

June 4-10 I would like to have a few reasonable.

Places or people to visit during my stay. Can anyone.

Recommend a few I should visit?

Thanks,

AzskyDiver
05-24-16, 13:56
Wait so USA Spa where the heavily mentioned Mya was raided?Absolutely not. The uh. Pawn shop. Yeah that's where I was.

I hadn't heard about mya.

Skippy16
05-30-16, 11:06
Location: Oriental Massage on Curry Rd, east of Scottsdale Rd about 1/2 mile. Just north of the 202.

Good experience with Nana. Young, attractive korean, thin, very willing to please. Worth every dollar.

Terrible experience with JOY. Young, very attractive Korean with a nice body but TERRIBLE attitude. Only in it for the money. She will try to get every dollar out of you. I walked away feeling disrespected and cheated after dropping 1. 25 for a terrible experience. Plus she will hustle you out the door as fast as she can (. 5 hour session turns into a. 1 hour session). She works a lot of hours at this location so there is a good chance to get her.

Hope this helps.

AverageJoe520
05-31-16, 06:37
So I'm headed to phoenix / tempe later this week and hoping someone can point me in the right direction for an independent provider with a good track record of service. I do not do massage parlors as I hate having to haggle or negotiation so if you know of an excellent "independent" provider that does Incall or outcall shoot me a private message or reply here. Appreciate any input!

AzHiker54
06-01-16, 03:06
Thank you for the tip. I decided to try out the massage. Payed for an hour. Got the same lady. But her name is slightly different than Cindy. Super sweet short older lady. Bra didn't come off but I got a nice view none the less. Not big up top and I couldn't tell if they were fake, but certainly fun looking. Excellent massage. I was hoping even harder, but it was well above average for a place like this. I offered the donation you mentioned and she asked for a little bit more than that. Overall a nice experience. I was in and out in 30 minutes so I'll just opt for the half hour next time. I'll be back.Hey, I'm sorry, I'm old, her name is Amy. I saw her last week again. She is sweetheart, and gives a good massage. She also will walk on your back if you like. I usually give the tip about 3-5'minutes into the massage. I just lay. 1 $ under my towel at the head of table and then just give it to her or other ladies telling them, ' you need a good tip for such good service'.

I have never had to negotiate, and ALWAYS leave with a smile on my face. I'm glad you had a good time too. I actually go here too much, been like 5 times in last two months. I'm looking for a fresh face to me, maybe a Latina or busty blonde. Good luck, stay safe!

FunkyTron
06-01-16, 17:15
I have been a silent reader here and for some reason just enjoyed reading the mongering reports (or rather didn't dare venture out). Decided to take my first plunge yesterday.

Looked up backpage and found this place Sufei reflexology at 81 and union hills. I checked the entire forum but found no reviews of the same; and I didn't want to pay for rubmaps reviews. So I decided to be a hero and explore!

Turns out this place is kosher! Not even a hint of extras. Masseurs are completely clothed like they wok at a nuclear plant. The curtain partition between the beds is irritating.

Still, the body massage was great (I've have worse massage's before). The girl didn't understand english and kept calling the mamasan to reply to my questions. Do not regret the fee paid to the house at all. Tipped. 2 and the gal seemed happy. I was happy too, but little jhonny was sad.

AzHiker54
06-02-16, 00:28
First off, the address on the BP add is incorrect. Sort of. It's not on Hwy 85, it's on MC85 which is completely different. After finally finding my way, I arrived at a very small, very public strip mall. NO SIGNS for this pkacexatvall, but their address says #125, and I found the door. Lobby with a couple couches, and a hand written sign saying take a seat. I should have left, but I spent an hour and was looking forward to seeing Big tittie Tiffiney, so I waited a short 2-3 minutes.

The door was opened by a pretty well built 40 something lady with an average rack and small butt, bleach blonde hair. She immediately asked for. 5, I handed over. 6, she told me to get comfy, and left for a few minutes. When she returned, she stared giving me the worst back rub I've ever had. No massage, just rubbing with lotion. I should have got dressed and left. BTW, 3 rooms, one of which looked like someone lived in it, tv, food containers, etc.

I never saw Tiffiney or anyone else, but it was 1 PM on a weekday. Of course, there was a recent add on BP, advertising for Tiffiney? So after less than 5 min on my back, I do as I usually do and gave the lady 1. 2 hoping that would end any negotiation but I was then told to roll over, where she asked what I wanted. I said FS, but she laughed and said FS was 2. 5! For my tip, mi cold get a nude HJ. That's it, I should have left, but since I drove an hour to get there, I made my decision using my little head.

When I mentioned aim was not in a hurry, and had paid for an hour. The lady told me. Actually, it's sort of like 45 more or less. Five minutes later I was on my way out. Guys, beware of this place, lousy rub, below average girl, VERY expensive. When I mentioned that she was over twice as much as other massage places, she acted like I was on drugs.

This rip off is in the 7707 plaza in Buckeye. Good luck guys, stay safe.

PandaMod
06-06-16, 15:12
Anyone know if Leah is still at Just Relax? I haven't seen her post in a while and I don't want to keep calling the place if she's in or not. Any info would be great!

JackDeath
06-07-16, 00:40
http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/need-relaxation/39290252

She offers a great massage. PM me for details.She looks a bit mentally challenged in her CL ad. Is she?

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/biz/5612038234.html

FanOfBewbs
06-07-16, 15:32
Has anyone had a free shower where the person massaging was also nude? Bums me out they are always fully clothed LOL. Pm me if you feel more comfortable.

ZeusBeast2
06-07-16, 19:52
Has anyone had a free shower where the person massaging was also nude? Bums me out they are always fully clothed LOL. Pm me if you feel more comfortable.Nop they are always vetting at that time.

Chilly Willy
06-07-16, 22:22
Mentally challenged or not, at least she is available Tuesday "threw" Saturday.

CW.

She looks a bit mentally challenged in her CL ad. Is she?

LuvingFully
06-08-16, 13:40
A recent session was not inspiring. Therapeutic only with a lazy light touch, a cluttered home and wilted conversation.

She looks a bit mentally challenged in her CL ad. Is she?

FunkyTron
06-08-16, 16:43
After my harrowing dream last time, I finally got thru. Dream't that I went to 51 and Northern and opted for 3/4 hour at. 5. Average massage, basically walk on the back. After the question was popped I I opted for FS at $. 20. Experience was pure mechanical. I mean super, super mechanical, nothing to write about. Dream over.

Heard there is a new incoming staff. I d'ont know if I'd visit again.

WilluEatMyJizz
06-09-16, 00:05
Has anyone had a free shower where the person massaging was also nude? Bums me out they are always fully clothed LOL. Pm me if you feel more comfortable.Well I was in CA this week and the Place I went to was basically a scheduled brothel and the girl showers / washes you naked (not a table shower) but I had one of the best times mongering Ever.

(so now I know there going to bust it).

The table showers are also more in a common area so I think it would be difficult to get what you want unless it's one of those places were it's single operator.

(and those one seem to be Very cautious and a lot of time not FS and are just one person HJ shot (I find normal it's an older lady who is pretty decent a the massage part) and meh to average at the HJ part.

I'm in Phoenix to night and was thinking of running out and decided nah I'm just going to stay in tonight. Don't' fele liek calling my regular becuse she continues to have more and more problems every time I see her and I don't feel like dealing with that.

Happy hunting.

DavePHX
06-09-16, 02:14
Has anyone had a free shower where the person massaging was also nude? Bums me out they are always fully clothed LOL. Pm me if you feel more comfortable.Yes, all the time its just standard at licensed, legal, adult body rubs here in Toronto (here for 10 days). But totally illegal under massage law in USA In our immature society run by conservatives and religious folks.

Slider42
06-09-16, 14:09
Has anyone had a free shower where the person massaging was also nude? ...I heard the Thai girls often do this in a stand up shower. I recall the group in Tempe is no more so do some research.

Bubba1979
06-09-16, 20:40
Has anyone had a free shower where the person massaging was also nude? Bums me out they are always fully clothed LOL. Pm me if you feel more comfortable.Well, their is always this one. http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/been-pampered-recently-flat-rate/33790136.

But, you will pay her to keep her clothes on. Trust me.

TucsonTaoist
06-10-16, 01:14
Location: Oriental Massage on Curry Rd, east of Scottsdale Rd about 1/2 mile. Just north of the 202.

Good experience with Nana. Young, attractive korean, thin, very willing to please. Worth every dollar.

Terrible experience with JOY. Young, very attractive Korean with a nice body but TERRIBLE attitude. Only in it for the money. She will try to get every dollar out of you. I walked away feeling disrespected and cheated after dropping 1. 25 for a terrible experience. Plus she will hustle you out the door as fast as she can (. 5 hour session turns into a. 1 hour session). She works a lot of hours at this location so there is a good chance to get her.

Hope this helps.On your advice, I went to see Nana today. I'd been to this place years ago. Nana is a cute, tiny thing, very pleasing, though she needs to watch what she's doing. When she climbed on the table, she put her knee right on my cock right off the bat. I eventually pulled it out from under her and she said, "Solly. " Then later she put her weight on my necklace. She's not terribly aware of what she's on I guess.

Negotiated for FS. She wanted $300! Ha! Jewed her down to the Massage 10 price as that's all I brought. It was a very pleasurable experience. Took her time and rode me quite a while, which I love. And she can take a lot of cock for such a tiny woman! It was a pretty perfect fit. No rush, nice time.

Slider42
06-10-16, 20:05
Well, their is always this one...
But, you will pay her to keep her clothes on. Trust me.Good ol Sonny. Been there. A piss poor tub washing, SUPER worried about cleanliness and a massage that was so-so with a HE started that I has to finish. AND. NO, I did not want to see her naked. I didn't even cop a feel of those titties.

Negotiated for FS. She wanted $300! Ha! Jewed her down to the Massage 10 price as that's all I brought. It was a very pleasurable experience. Took her time and rode me quite a while, which I love. And she can take a lot of cock for such a tiny woman! It was a pretty perfect fit. No rush, nice time.I had a bad experience at another AMP where I got the prics down to my price which was half her asking price but was only allowed in half way. WTF? If I ever play again and the price is too much I am walking.

SmallTownBoy
06-12-16, 02:27
If like a black chicks, I found the goddes of God's. If you message until give out number. 5 foot 4 inches 108 lbs true spinner.

Cisco Kidd
06-12-16, 14:35
After my harrowing dream last time, I finally got thru. Dream't that I went to 51 and Northern and opted for 3/4 hour at. 5. Average massage, basically walk on the back. After the question was popped I I opted for FS at $. 20. Experience was pure mechanical. I mean super, super mechanical, nothing to write about. Dream over.

Heard there is a new incoming staff. I d'ont know if I'd visit again.I did not know there were any massage places in that area. Can you provide link?

Joe Trainer
06-12-16, 18:32
Holy Cow! I met the best in Phoenix!

When I arrived at the foot massage place, I was concerned, Mimi wasn't there, so I got Coco. Sometimes a new face is great, but not always.

Coco was much hotter than Mimi. Almost like the girl in their ad.

Great table shower, pretty good nuru massage, and actually, very good English skills.

5 entry.

Full menu available, would have been $ for a southern kiss, and I paid. 5 for a great handshake (in a 69 position staring at the goods).

FunkyTron
06-13-16, 03:47
I did not know there were any massage places in that area. Can you provide link?http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-new-staff-waiting-4-u/39669991

Cisco Kidd
06-13-16, 16:02
http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-new-staff-waiting-4-u/39669991Sorry I thought you were talking about SR 51, not 51st Ave. My mistake.

DatyDan
06-14-16, 02:53
http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/try-the-greatest-spa/26660689 So finally dropped in the other day and was a below average massage but the handshake at the end of session was on point and standard rates apply. On a side note construction on the buildings has gone on around the corner and the workers have moved to that end of buildings. Also a Lenny's burger place right in front so if privacy is your thing, not happening especially at lunch time.

FunkyTron
06-14-16, 17:13
Are you talking about this one? If yes, is the pic real (is she available) or it is classic bait and switch?

http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/newprettyyoung-girl-perfect-relaxation-for-your-body-and-soul/27257832

Holy Cow! I met the best in Phoenix!

When I arrived at the foot massage place, I was concerned, Mimi wasn't there, so I got Coco. Sometimes a new face is great, but not always.

Coco was much hotter than Mimi. Almost like the girl in their ad.

Great table shower, pretty good nuru massage, and actually, very good English skills.

5 entry.

Full menu available, would have been $ for a southern kiss, and I paid. 5 for a great handshake (in a 69 position staring at the goods).

Joe Trainer
06-15-16, 23:34
Are you talking about this one? If yes, is the pic real (is she available) or it is classic bait and switch?

http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/newprettyyoung-girl-perfect-relaxation-for-your-body-and-soul/27257832Yes, that's her. She was even hotter in person though.

FanOfBewbs
06-16-16, 00:05
Princess gave a decent Massage for 60 $ for a hr and I left happy with a 60 $ tip. Not a petite lady by any means but overall still nice since I'm a newb at the AMP thing. I went to a new massage parlor off country club and brown across the street, with a small sign in a little area next to some appartments but they were closed. Another spa I visited was nelly off of baseline and got a plain massage for 60 $ but I don't think I will go back to this one. I'm finding that since I don't go to AMPs later in the day that things are kinda crappy and I might have to try a little later for more fun.

FanOfBewbs
06-16-16, 00:09
I won a gift card to cabelas at work and was wanting to take a trip up there tomorrow. I'm normally around mesa but anyone have any good tips for the area? Feel free to pm or reply and thanks in advance. (I'd shake your hand but I don't know where it has been LOL).

Head Banger
06-16-16, 19:02
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

FanOfBewbs
06-16-16, 21:47
I decided to stay in mesa and just visit a new AMP (for me) off baseline on backpage for a little sunshine. Paid. 6 for a hour and got about 20 min of massage and basic upsell. Asian lady prob in mid 40's was nice but total trip was $. 60. Don't know if I will repeat as I'm still looking for that one massage parlor that truly gives you a full hour of a amazing massage. Monger on.

ZoneyForU
06-18-16, 17:25
Asian massage Sun City West Camino del Sole.

Bait and switch. A pretty Asian lady takes your money at the front counter. When your face down and the lights are dim you don't know who's massaging you do you. My best advice is just stay away from this place.

Jamesj
06-18-16, 21:55
[/QUOTE]You have 7 post.

[Deleted by Admin]

Look I know you have been around forever but we have an automatic post counter, you don't need to do that.

A2

FanOfBewbs
06-23-16, 21:59
Went there today because there was a sign on the road saying 20 $ special. Got a 70 min massage for about 35 $ plus a 25 $ tip because she was a pretty strong massuse. No extras offered at that place (I think its with all foot spas I have been to) but at least it was a decent massage.

Mamama
06-27-16, 10:45
Was turned away at the door by mamasan at Golden. Said they were busy. She was kind of rude actually. Slammed the window. Wondering if they were truly busy or did she just not want me there.I know this is an older post but I saw something similar. I was at a different location and appear to have been the first to arrive. Within fifteen minutes after I arrived 3 customers showed up. Since there were only 2 ladies working, they went out and sent them away prusemably asking them to come back later. While at yet a different location that was busy the ladies opted to let me sit in the lob why until I left. When you are busy, your busy.

Frozon
06-28-16, 11:06
Hello, this is a late report.

In early June I was visiting and looked up "nuru" on BP, came up with something. Sorry, can't find the add, however it turned out to "Be My Massage" at 48th and glendale.

I called, and made an appointment for the VIP. I've been lucky enough to have an awesome NURU experience out east, and wanted something similar.

Well the VIP was a quick crappy oil massage, with a 20 ish HOT spinner with bolt ons, and broken english then a flip at about 5 min.

Everything was covered, little BJ, a few positions and it was over. No NURU, and the VIP wasn't worth the 2. 5.

I was expecting a full on NURU thing like I had, because the add said something about nuru. If you haven't had an actual NURU massage, well, your missing out.

Anyway, so my experience wasn't what I wanted, however it got the job done.

JayZeus
07-02-16, 11:12
Visited just relax last night and Sadie is back. Had a great time with her. She did say that Cody isn't working now but is thinking about coming back. Sadie also mentioned that she's looking to work more nights instead of the day shifts.

FanOfBewbs
07-02-16, 13:50
Saw BP add said candy was new but same lady. Normal prices and a soso massage he. Prob won't go again cause want a stronger massage LOL.

LikeSmSmooth2
07-04-16, 22:35
Yes, that's her. She was even hotter in person though.I got the total bait and switch last time I was there. I called and asked if Coco was working. She was. Made an appointment for 30 min later. When I got there she answered the front door and DEAR GOD she was amazing. She led me to the room and then left. Guess what? After a few minutes her mom came in for my massage. I asked about Coco and she just said "yes, yes". I got the impression that maybe Coco was busy so she was going to do my table shower. Of course, the table shower turned into her doing the whole massage. Every time I asked about Coco her English got worse. "Oh, you like Coco?" Yes. That is why I asked for her. I could hear someone else having a good time so it looks like she was just busy.

I still would like to see her, but next time I will just shut it down completely until she is available. Oh, the other one was Mimi. Huge disappointment and during the end of the massage she was doing the "move and block" ninja tactics to the point that she finally moved between my feet so there was no way I could even get close to her. Really let down. So far I am 1 good and 2 bad experiences there.

I'll give it one more try because she was THAT hot when I walked in. If that fails. Never again.

Lyle416
07-05-16, 03:09
Guys, Guys tell me its not true. Golden in Tempe is now closed?

Riffraff26
07-05-16, 23:09
Getting that itch again, haven't seen them advertise in quite some time. Anyone been there recently? This place was my fave. :

FordsOnly
07-07-16, 20:29
Guys, Guys tell me its not true. Golden in Tempe is now closed?I drove by this afternoon to check. The open neon light was on so I think they are still around. I did not partake but. Anyway just wanted to let you know.

Bubba1979
07-08-16, 17:25
Where to start? Last week Ol Bubba was driving by a dilapidated strip mall in Mesa when I spotted this place.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/m-day-spa-and-massage-480-832-1003-4815-e-main-st-mesa/40619066

So I thought. What the heck. I was greeted by a Grande older Asian lady named "LiLi" (can't they think up some new names?) Any way, I paid.

4 for the half hour rub. The Spa condition in itself was alarming. It looked like Beirut inside. But anyway. I lay down the. 4 on the table and begin a very haphazard and choppy massage. I couldn't quite figure out what she was doing. I was thinking maybe she has accidentally stepped on a frayed electrical cord and was being electrocuted during my massage. Damn. So, mercifully she has me flip about 5 minutes into the "Electric boogaloo" and I get a good look at her for the first time. Wow. One positive thing, I think I have found "Wilson" from the movie Castaway. He was hiding underneath her Asian "Moo-Moo. " If she was younger I would have guessed pregnant. But alas no. Long story short she asked me what I want and makes erratic hand gestures with just a bit of pantomime facial ticks. I point to the. 4 on the half broken table and she starts coming unhinged. "oh no. Oh no. " she gasped. I said Ok. And started to get up. She quickly acquiesced and pushed me back down. Throughout the sub standard performance she told me over and over how she gets at least 100 for a shake. And 120 with top off. She also told me how tired her arm was getting. Little Bubba was in full protest mode and refused any sort of stiffness. Unsurprising really, considering his proximity to "Wilson" during the whole debacle. Actually I think I owe little Bubba a full apology for putting him through such a traumatic experience. I guess I owe him a trip to "Golden" for my apology tour.

Anyway, there you have it, enter at your own risk!

Lyle416
07-08-16, 19:43
I drove by this afternoon to check. The open neon light was on so I think they are still around. I did not partake but. Anyway just wanted to let you know.Oh okay thanks another site is saying its closed down. I'll probably check it out this weekend.

EscoPainter480
07-12-16, 00:10
http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/480-897-9466fantasies-with-new-latina-amy-in-tempe/41348935

Well I decided to change it up a little bit and some latin. I have always went to an AMP. I don't think I've seen a post about this particular spa. So I decided to TOFTT. It was a horrible dream I had there. I went there and asked for an hour hoping to get some sort of massage. She said to get the "VIP" package which I thought what the hell. $. 40 she said and I have no idea why I agreed. It felt shady. Anyways. I get on the table and she starts a horrible soft oil massage that lasted about 10 minutes. She said to flip and starts to hammer away. She does not disrobe and would not let me touch because she just got them done. I will not repeat and I recommend you do not try.

AZ Jon
07-12-16, 06:30
Been to quite a few AMP all around the valley over the years and until recently didn't know about this site so I haven't reviewed many. Mainly visit M10 or Golden now which has not let me down so far and people already know of the quality service so no review necessary.

Been to probably 5 or 6 AMP's ran by Latin or American girls and the only one that was great so far was one located on Camelback around 36th ave and probably because they had a VIP special going much different and much better than what OP described (awhile back so YMMV).

Bad dreams were had at Time out, Cactus Suite 8, east mesa latin (don't recall exact location), central mesa spa (southern and horne) and I'm sure I'm missing another. These places were exactly, if not worse than, what OP described with much additional upsell but as always YMMV.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/480-897-9466fantasies-with-new-latina-amy-in-tempe/41348935

Well I decided to change it up a little bit and some latin. I have always went to an AMP. I don't think I've seen a post about this particular spa. So I decided to TOFTT. It was a horrible dream I had there. I went there and asked for an hour hoping to get some sort of massage. She said to get the "VIP" package which I thought what the hell. $. 40 she said and I have no idea why I agreed. It felt shady. Anyways. I get on the table and she starts a horrible soft oil massage that lasted about 10 minutes. She said to flip and starts to hammer away. She does not disrobe and would not let me touch because she just got them done. I will not repeat and I recommend you do not try.

EscoPainter480
07-13-16, 01:48
Thanks. I'm going to stick with AMP for the time being. Unless something changes.

Been to quite a few AMP all around the valley over the years and until recently didn't know about this site so I haven't reviewed many. Mainly visit M10 or Golden now which has not let me down so far and people already know of the quality service so no review necessary.

Been to probably 5 or 6 AMP's ran by Latin or American girls and the only one that was great so far was one located on Camelback around 36th ave and probably because they had a VIP special going much different and much better than what OP described (awhile back so YMMV).

Bad dreams were had at Time out, Cactus Suite 8, east mesa latin (don't recall exact location), central mesa spa (southern and horne) and I'm sure I'm missing another. These places were exactly, if not worse than, what OP described with much additional upsell but as always YMMV.

Iufan9
07-14-16, 19:49
Are there any AMP open 24 hrs or early morning.

AZ Jon
07-15-16, 03:35
The only one I know to stay open super late is Oriental on Curry but no 24 hr AMP's that I know of.

Are there any AMP open 24 hrs or early morning.

Danimal Forth
07-15-16, 10:34
Are there any AMP open 24 hrs or early morning.The only one I know to stay open super late is Oriental on Curry but no 24 hr AMP's that I know of.
Some cities (maybe all?) have ordinances that limit the hours of operation for massage establishments, The one mentioned is on a county island. Many years ago there was a strip club / private dance place in that same pocket that had a fire. Of course Dream Palace is in there too. Similar story for some the businesses that are / used to be out on Apache Trail between Mesa and Apache Junction.

DrPoon
07-15-16, 10:57
Some cities (maybe all?) have ordinances that limit the hours of operation for massage establishments, The one mentioned is on a county island. Many years ago there was a strip club / private dance place in that same pocket that had a fire. Of course Dream Palace is in there too. Similar story for some the businesses that are / used to be out on Apache Trail between Mesa and Apache Junction.Does that auto electrical shop still exists on Curry on that area?

BeenTher
07-15-16, 17:38
Been out of Phoenix for awhile. Use to get an excellent massage at the TOPS on Dobson and Quadalupe years ago. Saw the sign now says Foot Reflexology.

Any update? PM if you want. Thanks.

DontKnowMe19
07-15-16, 18:41
Some cities (maybe all?) have ordinances that limit the hours of operation for massage establishments, The one mentioned is on a county island. Many years ago there was a strip club / private dance place in that same pocket that had a fire. Of course Dream Palace is in there too. Similar story for some the businesses that are / used to be out on Apache Trail between Mesa and Apache Junction.Stay Away from Dream Palace. So much Upsell for nothing in return. And I remember the joint that burned. Out of curiosity we went and well, $$ for a hour VIP experience.

Danimal Forth
07-16-16, 12:52
Does that auto electrical shop still exists on Curry on that area?That's not a landmark I remember or one I can find on the map. That other club, Fantasy Island, was a little weird and it may have shared space with a business like that.

TinaSi
07-16-16, 21:41
Not OK a total waste of money.

Just a couple of old women with no massage skills whatsoever.

Has anyone noticed all of the body rub ads in the escort column on Backpage. Did something change or am I just slow.

AZMusicMan
07-17-16, 03:43
Has anyone noticed all of the body rub ads in the escort column on Backpage. Did something change or am I just slow.There's always been a few, but yeah, seems like there have been a lot more over the past few weeks or so.

DannyDanny
07-20-16, 20:07
Hiya Mongers, back in town from NYC and dying for a high end spa with a joyful finish, any such luck helping an old timer out?

ActionPotentia
07-23-16, 07:17
I dreamed of meeting Jaicee, 24 year old blonde babe, at this parlor in Avondale. WOW, http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/blonde-hair-blue-eyed-sweet-heart/41178897.

The dream had her looking better in person than even the pictures. Body was amazing. She got in her lingerie and gave a little massage while she let me grab her amazing ass. Then she has me turn over and she strips naked. She gets on the table and gives a great HJ with her ass in my face. She offers BJ and probably FS for more. This body is truly special, believe me. She only comes on Saturdays though. There is another girl there, Maryjane whose pics also look amazing. Have not had the pleasure of seeing her yet.

StanfMan
07-23-16, 14:23
Actually my dream was the opposite, the pics are way overdone nice girl but saggy up top with stretch marks.

Lame rub and unenhothed provider.

Stay away.

I dreamed of meeting Jaicee, 24 year old blonde babe, at this parlor in Avondale. WOW, http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/blonde-hair-blue-eyed-sweet-heart/41178897.

The dream had her looking better in person than even the pictures. Body was amazing. She got in her lingerie and gave a little massage while she let me grab her amazing ass. Then she has me turn over and she strips naked. She gets on the table and gives a great HJ with her ass in my face. She offers BJ and probably FS for more. This body is truly special, believe me. She only comes on Saturdays though. There is another girl there, Maryjane whose pics also look amazing. Have not had the pleasure of seeing her yet.

TinaSi
07-23-16, 21:48
Petite Asian lady 30 ish.

Very good massage her massage is not for the squeamish. Prices were average. I've seen her for about 3 times now it seems like each time I go the hour gets shorter and shorter each time.

Is there any place around that will give you the hour that you pay for?

JChoi
07-24-16, 13:43
Hey fellow mongers. Has anyone had a great Nuru specialist to refer? That offers more than just a rubjob?

I haven't been having much luck in this department lately. Thanks in advance.

Gmart
07-27-16, 01:18
Hey fellow mongers. Has anyone had a great Nuru specialist to refer? That offers more than just a rubjob?

I haven't been having much luck in this department lately. Thanks in advance.I have recently found one. You can PM me but I'm sure she is well known by now.

AlohaRicnsa
07-28-16, 01:43
I will be coming back to PHX next week for meetings. I read that Golden is closed?

Any brother has intel? Love that place. Thanks!

Danimal Forth
07-28-16, 08:43
I will be coming back to PHX next week for meetings. I read that Golden is closed?

Any brother has intel? Love that place. Thanks!The most recent news that I remember was that it wasn't actually closed.

AlohaRicnsa
07-28-16, 20:42
The most recent news that I remember was that it wasn't actually closed.OK brother. Is Amazing Touch still around as well??

DavePHX
07-29-16, 04:56
See plea deal update and for 2 escort cases in the General section.

AlohaRicnsa
07-29-16, 12:40
See plea deal update and for 2 escort cases in the General section.Wow. Lots of police actives in your neck of the wood. May be I should lay low during this visit.

NoneSense
08-02-16, 15:10
Went the other day and met this thai lady named Crystal. Best service ever! Finally found a place to where to lay my Head for a bit.

AlohaRicnsa
08-07-16, 22:00
Against my own judgement, I went to Golden last night.

Called ahead of time to make appointment – mama-san had lots of questions. I showed up, more questions and asked for my customer number? What?? So I guess they are asking new customer to have a number – therefore they know if they are returned customer or not.

I had Mei Mei for an hour – the same TS and massage and same excellent services as before.

When I walked out I got the thumb up from mama-san! No complained from this establishment.

Mynuhts
08-08-16, 17:37
Would love to remember amazing touch in south tempe. Still around?

AlohaRicnsa
08-08-16, 23:55
Sorry for the confusion from my post.

TS = table shower, not transgender. LOL.

AZ Jon
08-09-16, 02:23
This place was busted a few months back if you go back a few pages there are links to the news articles somewhere.

Would love to remember amazing touch in south tempe. Still around?

DontKnowMe19
08-09-16, 16:32
Sorry for the confusion from my post.

TS = table shower, not transgender. LOL.When it comes to Massage Parlors, we know TS stands for Table Shower. LOL! Usually for that subject I use TV / TS, Transvestite / Transsexual. LOL. No confusion here.

Azman84
08-09-16, 19:12
When it comes to Massage Parlors, we know TS stands for Table Shower. LOL! Usually for that subject I use TV / TS, Transvestite / Transsexual. LOL. No confusion here.I saw TS and asked him about it, was so excited to see TS in message, I'm sure he got a lot of messages.

Azman84
08-09-16, 19:22
Guys if you like mexican masage go here. Massage is weak but I went for extras, nice good looking mexicans I got FS $. 8 and went home happy. She had a nice rack, flat tummy and nice but white lookkng mexican.

Will repeat for sure.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classy-new-latina/25626739

AlohaRicnsa
08-10-16, 21:49
Guys if you like mexican masage go here. Massage is weak but I went for extras, nice good looking mexicans I got FS $. 8 and went home happy. She had a nice rack, flat tummy and nice but white lookkng mexican.

Will repeat for sure.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classy-new-latina/25626739Store front or hotel?

Thanks!

DavePHX
08-10-16, 23:30
Phoenix police bust Relaxation Station employees for prostitution, 2 women arrested.

Aug 10,2016.

PHOENIX. Phoenix police said there was much more than just relaxation going on at the Relaxation Station near Interstate 17 and Cactus Road.

Court records show that two women were using the Relaxation Station in north Phoenix as a house of prostitution.

Dave notes if there were other workers once they look at the records the supervening indictment could charge more. Serious felonies like most of the busts with potentially many years in prison if they don't take a felony plea deal for probation.

Source ABC15 news.

Vegas24
08-11-16, 09:43
Sorry for being a newbee & asking a question but I'll be traveling to the Phoenix area soon and was looking for a middle aged lady for a massage recommendation in the Phoenix, Scottsdale, etc area. BBBJ and prostate would be great. Thanks for your help.

JChoi
08-11-16, 21:04

Will repeat for sure.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classy-new-latina/256267398 including the entrance fees? Thanks for the report.

AzHiker54
08-12-16, 12:26
Sorry for being a newbee & asking a question but I'll be traveling to the Phoenix area soon and was looking for a middle aged lady for a massage recommendation in the Phoenix, Scottsdale, etc area. BBBJ and prostate would be great. Thanks for your help.Hi, if you can get to Val Vista and Southern, VIP has a lady named Amie, she may even be the mamasan, she is nice looking, very very good massage, and messes around with the boys quite a bit. I've never had prostate massage, but she is very open to suggestions. I'm going to hear a lot of crap from this, but I always give her a tip about 2-3 minutes into massage, just to set the stage. It has never failed me at this place.

I have dreamed of being there and for an additional $ (. 6 for 1 hour very good massage) I dreamed I had a really good massage, followed by mutual touching, plenty of attention to the boys, CBJ, and CFS. Oh yeah, I dreamed she also gave me a bottle of water and a nice gently kiss when I left.

Bubba1979
08-12-16, 20:11
Sorry for being a newbee & asking a question but I'll be traveling to the Phoenix area soon and was looking for a middle aged lady for a massage recommendation in the Phoenix, Scottsdale, etc area. BBBJ and prostate would be great. Thanks for your help.It was nice of the Hiker to answer your question. I noticed both of your posts are duplicates of the other. One here one in San Diego.

Looking forward to you submitting some reports. Ol Bubba.

Azman84
08-13-16, 21:04
8 including the entrance fees? Thanks for the report.Yes one-eighty including entrance.

Maximus622
08-15-16, 18:24

Will repeat for sure.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classy-new-latina/25626739Had some time and saw your post. Was near decided to try for some relaxation.

Had a good dream, massage was nothing to write home about, the rest of the dream was good and woke up happy.

Got to meet three other therapist that are also available. Might return to check them out.

Maximus622
08-15-16, 18:30
Store front or hotel?

Thanks!Store front.

ZtMger
08-16-16, 16:07
I know I don't post much, but I felt the need to contribute this dream I had about a MP on Northern near 50th ave. Tucked in a small strip mall have not seen any ads on BP or anywhere else, but I figured what the hell give it a shot let the dream continue. Was met by a shy, attractive older Latina with limited English so I figured I'd stay and continue the dream. In this dream, I learned some Spanish and was able to communicate with no problem and a light touch massage ensued. It followed with some dreamy, prolonged shaved daty, CBJ and other fondlings. Beautiful seas, a nice round and firm backside seemed to show up in this dream. The main event was slightly dissapointing, due to it felt almost like a hot dog sliding down a hallway. I almost awoke from my dream wondering if it was actually in or was it just flapping around? I dreamt I was so worked up after the daty and delightful CBJ, I completed the dream and left happy. Nice lady, beautiful body and for a mp the damage was not too bad. PM if you require more details.

Dick North
08-24-16, 22:45
The main event was slightly dissapointing, due to it felt almost like a hot dog sliding down a hallway. I almost awoke from my dream wondering if it was actually in or was it just flapping around? When you woke from your dream, are you sure that you weren't at the Weinerschnitzel on Thunderbird Rd?

DN.

Desert Rat
09-02-16, 01:35
The Great Spa in Glendale used to be my favorite AMP on the West Side. In the old days there were two girls working there and one was always hot. Now there is one mamasan working there who wants to give only HJ and BJ. The massage was above average for an AMP but the lack of FS was very disappointing. I used to be welcomed in the door with a big hug and a smile. This lady acted like I was interrupting the birth of her grandchild. I guess nothing stays the same and I must strike out for new and exciting adventures behind closed doors.

BigDJohn
09-03-16, 06:46
I'm new around here just recently got a decent amount of money what's the best AMP?

JMC41
09-03-16, 11:07
The Great Spa in Glendale used to be my favorite AMP on the West Side. In the old days there were two girls working there and one was always hot. Now there is one mamasan working there who wants to give only HJ and BJ. The massage was above average for an AMP but the lack of FS was very disappointing. I used to be welcomed in the door with a big hug and a smile. This lady acted like I was interrupting the birth of her grandchild. I guess nothing stays the same and I must strike out for new and exciting adventures behind closed doors.I completely agree. The Great Spa was on of my favorites, but the service has tanked in the past six months. Sadly, Emerald Spa provides similar sub-par service. Good luck on finding "new and exciting adventures behind closed doors" in Glendale these days.

AzGuy2
09-04-16, 11:23
Stopped by the Parlor on Northern that was mentioned previously by ZtMger and had quite an enjoyable experience. I think I have seen them advertise online quite a while ago, but nothing recently, so maybe they don't want their name on the front page. Met a tall Latin girl named Nikki and she was great. If you are interested in the details message me and I will supply.

Head Banger
09-05-16, 20:23
I'm new around here just recently got a decent amount of money what's the best AMP?This response is directed to anyone "new to the area". You are better off getting yourself a sugar baby. To the best of my knowledge I haven't heard of anyone getting harassed by LEO for those types of relationships.

Desert Rat
09-09-16, 02:00
I'm new around here just recently got a decent amount of money what's the best AMP?My advice to you is to get a list of nearby AMP and go visit them yourself. The talent changes often but whoever answers the door is usually the girl available. If you do not like her just walk away. Many reviews here are just a snapshot of an AMP for that one day a hobbyist visited the place. You might go a week later and have a different girl and have a good or bad experience. Some very attractive girls are lousy providers and some borderline pretty girls are good providers. I personally bring my own condoms because Asian made condoms are not a good fit for me.

Millennial
09-12-16, 03:30
Hello everyone! I am going to Golden for the first time tomorrow. Anyone in particular I should ask for?

Slider42
09-12-16, 14:36
Hello everyone! I am going to Golden for the first time tomorrow. Anyone in particular I should ask for?Here today, gone tomorrow. They rotate in and out every 2-3 weeks normally so hope you get a girl you approve of. Let us know how it goes for you.

Lyle416
09-13-16, 01:55
Hello everyone! I am going to Golden for the first time tomorrow. Anyone in particular I should ask for?Let us know how your visit goes.

Unknown1
09-13-16, 03:15
Had a few hours and went looking in the Glendale area. I stopped at 10 different ones from northern up to thunderbird. The talent level is way down from last time I was in the area. I finally gave up looking for a younger thin girl. Went in to one at 51st and northern and saw a Korean that at least was under 50 and 110 pounds. She had large bolt ons and went right to the boys. . 4 and done with a little hand work. I won't repeat since I prefer smaller girls. If anyone knows of a good place on this end of town pm please.

AzskyDiver
09-13-16, 08:30
http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/playful-and-sweet-available-now-freaky-and-discrete-perfect-and-cute-4802965613/41871543

I've had good luck at this spa in the past (see my report on tara (http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/make-it-happen/39631516).

Yesterday, I unfortunately let my little head do the thinking.

While she is cute as he'll with nice soft tits and a perfectly shaped derriere, Mary Jane is diagnosed with GPS.

Paid the" VIP" fee of $150/ hour.

Had 15 minutes of the lamest massage I've ever experienced.

On the flip, she informed me that FS was an additional $150.

When I chuckled, she said " you'll do it. I'm way to hot to turn down. ".

I told her to finish the hour that I had paid for and she said we were finished.

I was out the door in 2 minutes.

SummerSausage
09-13-16, 13:38
Had a few hours and went looking in the Glendale area. I stopped at 10 different ones from northern up to thunderbird. The talent level is way down from last time I was in the area. I finally gave up looking for a younger thin girl. Went in to one at 51st and northern and saw a Korean that at least was under 50 and 110 pounds. She had large bolt ons and went right to the boys. . 4 and done with a little hand work. I won't repeat since I prefer smaller girls. If anyone knows of a good place on this end of town pm please.Which one. There is basically one on each corner.

DoToDont
09-14-16, 13:20
She basically got 150 for 20 minutes of doing nothing, and will do the same to the next guy. Either get her to give back the money or tell her to work on you for 60 minutes. Don't let these GPS bitches get away for free.

I have stopped going for thee lame ass massage places, in fact I have moved to sugar babies and hobby only in texas and california. Phx has become a shit place to hobby.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/playful-and-sweet-available-now-freaky-and-discrete-perfect-and-cute-4802965613/41871543

I've had good luck at this spa in the past (see my report on tara (http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/make-it-happen/39631516).

Yesterday, I unfortunately let my little head do the thinking.

While she is cute as he'll with nice soft tits and a perfectly shaped derriere, Mary Jane is diagnosed with GPS.

Paid the" VIP" fee of $150/ hour.

Had 15 minutes of the lamest massage I've ever experienced.

On the flip, she informed me that FS was an additional $150.

When I chuckled, she said " you'll do it. I'm way to hot to turn down. ".

I told her to finish the hour that I had paid for and she said we were finished.

I was out the door in 2 minutes.

Unknown1
09-14-16, 13:49
Made a few rounds looking for quality talent. Stopped in a few places and finally found one that looked ok. Anfu is just off Dunlap to the south. Drew a girl named suzu. She looked good in the dress and we went to the room. Massage was about a 2/10 with nothing more than light touching to get the boys into it. I did some roaming and was pleased to find no panties under the dress. On the flip it was a different story. She went right to he and didn't allow any touching at all. I left disappointed and will not repeat.

Stomp2
09-14-16, 14:50
She basically got 150 for 20 minutes of doing nothing, and will do the same to the next guy. Either get her to give back the money or tell her to work on you for 60 minutes. Don't let these GPS bitches get away for free.

I have stopped going for thee lame ass massage places, in fact I have moved to sugar babies and hobby only in texas and california. Phx has become a shit place to hobby.I'm not crazy about going to MP's because the upsell and wheeling and dealing! Sounds like AzskyDiver knew it was probably best to throw in the cards when his hand was not favorable! He probably could of demanded money back but that could of turned out bad (passed experience)! Probably would of been a lot of rules if he would payed the additional fee on top of the "VIP" rate especially from someone saying "You'll do it. I'm way to hot to turn down! ". We do sometimes think with our big head!

Vcvcpt
09-14-16, 17:06
North / Central Phoenix Foot massage.

Anyone have any good foot massage / reflexology places that are cool with you being naked? Usually prefer dreams with me just being nude around others than any robotic sexual activities. Found that some foot massage places will allow you to strip down, and sometimes even allow the opportunity for flashing of other clients / masseuses.

DavePHX
09-15-16, 22:16
Bust of up to 7 at MP.

Devi Le Fay Mind Body and Soul Massage with locations at 26th Ave and Glendale and Cave Creek Road and Cactus.

Workers seem to have very low bail at $50 but appears all have felony counts related to mere "association" with a "criminal enterprise" and some have additional far more minor misdemeanor prostitution charges. Leader gals bond is $3000 still low vs often the $5000 I see. Lower bonds is a suggestion in Arizona or more OR releases after major study in August 2016 that bonds do not assure appearances and unfair to those that have limited means for bond. Unfair they have to sit in a jail cell while awaiting trial. Oven in a year or more (Studio case guy in jail for almost two years now awaiting trial).

Initial court appearance 9/21.

If from the company records more workers are found it is likely more will be arrested as in similar prior cases.

Has very nice website for various forms of massage including Tantra.

http://goddessfiremassage-com.webs.com/

No underaged or anything except in private consenting adults it appears, legal in most of the world with positive benefits except the USA.

Undercover was offered sex for money and female detective applied for a job and told she didn't want to know what offered but would have to bring her own condoms.

Obviously this is a huge felony on another pretend victim for the victim and rescue industry since of course any women that would offer even a terrible "happy ending" or more, is a victim since no women would do this unless forced or otherwise a victim per long time Phx vice detective testified at the Phoenix Temple trial.

Once again LE protecting the public from those dangerous massages and serving the pretend victim and rescue industry propaganda.

Bust news:

http://www.azfamily.com/story/33105049/valley-woman-arrested-for-allegedly-running-house-of-prostitution

As I always say never exchange any sex act for money. This is the USA, not Europe, or much of the world with individual freedoms where legal sexwork is so much safer for both the customer and worker when legal and if assaulted, robbed, fake money or raped can be reported to the police but not in the USA Since the fear of police is worse than the real bad guy. Underaged of course would be more reported to LE if adults were legal.

DavePHX
09-19-16, 06:41
Bust of up to 7 at MP.Devi Le Fay Mind Body and Soul Massage with locations at 26th Ave and Glendale and Cave Creek Road and Cactus.
UPDATE:

8 Gals so far arrested. Expect grand jury indictment within a week. Initial appearances on 9/21 and 9/23.

DavePHX
09-19-16, 08:18
Relaxation Station Indictments Update.

Search warrants resulted in felony indictments of 8. Five have been arrested and 3 more not yet found but would have arrest warrants.

Ads said a $120/ hr flat rate.

Appears all consenting adults as usual.

Tax dollars at work with probably a year of court procedures, public defender lawyers and lots of court and County Attorney resources to protect citizens from these dangerous women.

DavePHX
09-20-16, 07:43
Red Mountain Day Spa Bust.

Earle and 3 gals indicted and 3 arrested in May 2016.

On 8/17 Sandra took a plea for a class 5 felony "Solicitation to Commit Illegal Control of an Enterprise. " Counts 2-5 dismissed. The plea agreement with the statement of facts under seal. Sentencing 9/21 but may get continued as usual.

On 8/25 Jennifer turned down a plea offer.

Gals released with PSA supervision. Earle bail set at $27,000 not met. Arrested 9/10/2016 on a traffic stop for no license plate lights and found arrest warrant. Lives in Chandler for 22 years, works for the AZ Republic and a Uber driver. Has excess income over expenses but the house is underwater which qualified him is indigent and can have a public defender.

The case is recent so unless plea deals are taken, nothing much may happen for awhile.

Appears as usual, all consenting adults.