PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Riffraff26
08-26-14, 23:43
Bummer, I liked this place.

Zen Spa busted on 64th Ave / Bell.

In the ongoing effort to combat the dangers of sexual tension release Glendale PD conducted undercover operations between May 20 and Aug 13th before the bust including raid on owners home (61 yr old female).

Asian Owner arrested for felony criminal enterprise, prostitution, maintaining a house of prostitution and receiving earnings of a prostitute.

Asian worker arrested as she left the business for solicitation of prostitution.

During the search unpackaged condoms were found in hidden locations.

Owner admitted to police she had solicited customers for sex two or three times a week court paperwork showed. She also said she knew worker was committing acts of prostitution at the business according to the probable cause statement.

Ralf511
08-27-14, 18:49
Is this for REAL? http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/99-nude-flat-rate-grand-opening-speciallets-us-give-you-a-helping-hand-busty-french-blondes-nuru-30/29325514 .The girl running this is Kim, She has been on BP along time. Very mixed reviews mostly not good. She has had a number of different #'s I have not seen her due to reviews putting me off.

Riffraff26
08-29-14, 00:11
Try Jade, petite with nice ass. They also have table showers.Swung by yesterday and asked for Jade. She wasn't working but Angel was. A very worthy substitution.

DoToDont
08-29-14, 14:53
Hi:

New to the forum and new to AZ. Have tried a couple of AMPs and not impressed at this time. Used to fantastic services from apartment based k-girls in the bay area. , so the bar is pretty high.

To share info, met with Jade in M10 - average experience that gets the job done. No Kissing, CBJ. Damage was 60 + 140. Good attitude, but no repeat. Looks 7, Service 7.

I had been to bay one and met with Apple, FS was not there, but excellent massage with a nice ending; but number is not reachable anymore. Anyone has any luck at bay one? Is there FS?

I am slightly nervous about visiting AMPs here. Would prefer an apartment based agency. I tried the Thai agency advertised in backpage, will add in the review there. But service was good. Angie - looks 8, service 8.

Not much information in asian providers in Phx, do they exist UTR?

DoToDont
09-02-14, 22:18
I have been going to this place a few time as they have some decent looking asians giving a very good massage. I have had sessions with 4 different girls there.

2 of them are totally legit. Great massage.

The other two gave some hints of more availability -from self-finish to joining in the fun for a good HJ. Both of them allow reasonable roaming of hands. But they are very careful in keeping their eyes on the door. Definitely a sign of nervousness on their part.

This place is good for people who needs a legit massage and 1 or 2 of them might offer an HJ.

Willing to provide info via PM, but need to be careful as this unit definitely looks like a legit place and do not want to get them in trouble.

Head Banger
09-05-14, 15:05
LEO is pretty busy, outside of some AMPs, there isn't much. Not sure how the Thai manage, but if you feel safe with them then that is the only asian GFE type experience you can get in the phx area I know about.

Hi:

New to the forum and new to AZ. Have tried a couple of AMPs and not impressed at this time. Used to fantastic services from apartment based k-girls in the bay area. , so the bar is pretty high.

To share info, met with Jade in M10 - average experience that gets the job done. No Kissing, CBJ. Damage was 60 + 140. Good attitude, but no repeat. Looks 7, Service 7.

I had been to bay one and met with Apple, FS was not there, but excellent massage with a nice ending; but number is not reachable anymore. Anyone has any luck at bay one? Is there FS?

I am slightly nervous about visiting AMPs here. Would prefer an apartment based agency. I tried the Thai agency advertised in backpage, will add in the review there. But service was good. Angie - looks 8, service 8.

Not much information in asian providers in Phx, do they exist UTR?.

WhiteSun777
09-07-14, 16:34
Haven't been to Bay One for awhile but looks like they're closed (signs are gone, doors locked) That explains why the number doesn't work.

IMO, M10 hasn't been the same after new management. But if you like M10, check out Golden at Tempe.

Not sure where Apple has gone but she did came from M10 before she was at Bay One.

Hi:

Not much information in asian providers in Phx, do they exist UTR?

FloatMyBoat
09-09-14, 18:47
Zen Spa busted on 64th Ave / Bell.

In the ongoing effort to combat the dangers of sexual tension release Glendale PD conducted undercover operations between May 20 and Aug 13th before the bust including raid on owners home (61 yr old female).

Asian Owner arrested for felony criminal enterprise, prostitution, maintaining a house of prostitution and receiving earnings of a prostitute.

Asian worker arrested as she left the business for solicitation of prostitution.

During the search unpackaged condoms were found in hidden locations.

Owner admitted to police she had solicited customers for sex two or three times a week court paperwork showed. She also said she knew worker was committing acts of prostitution at the business according to the probable cause statement.Glendale PD and Phoenix PD busted this lady 61 years old and she did not own the place. Some of the officers they are using speak Chinese and comments she made trust me were in listening to her conversations in Mandarine either with friends or someone else. She also does not do FS as I have know her for years and gives great massage, but common look at her, do you need FS that bad. Because we are such a backward country a HJ is solicitation and is considered prostitution in this country. Now that is messed up.

They put a GPS tracker on her car to find area she lived and then just waited for her to go home and got the apartment number.

Glendale is doing all they can do to close all the shops before the Super Bowl.

Until the Super Bowl is over I am staying out of Glendale shops as I don't want them knocking on my door and asking questions on my massage experience.

Oh, do not use credit cards. They pulled all the receipts at Zen.

Be safe, and keep and eye out. Park a long way from all the shops, as they may get your plate also. I am not chicken little on this one.

LikeSmSmooth2
09-09-14, 19:07
The Bay One signs are gone now too? I can't stand the idea of Apple being gone. There is no way we will find another like her. I've actually been worried that something bad has happened to her. It's a strange feeling. First time I've ever cared where they go. I can't believe no one has any intel on her.

Haven't been to Bay One for awhile but looks like they're closed (signs are gone, doors locked) That explains why the number doesn't work.

IMO, M10 hasn't been the same after new management. But if you like M10, check out Golden at Tempe.

Not sure where Apple has gone but she did came from M10 before she was at Bay One.

TucsonTaoist
09-13-14, 00:36
Wow! Wow! Wow!

Good looking, enthusiastic and SKILLED! Me likey!

Spardelf
09-16-14, 14:25
So is it a bad idea to hit up some mp's in Glendale area? I will be up there next weekend and was thinking about trying a couple in that area. Also Scottsdale area, will be there for business.

NorthScotts2
09-16-14, 19:39
I'm not exactly sure what the risk to patrons may be but I have been told LEO has been into at least two different establishments recently in the Glendale area. Those were overt visits. Other visits have been made to other places where LEO didn't state who they were but they were digging. If that is the case, they are watching from a distance so I would be careful about where you park and keep your wits about you. Just my two cents.

So is it a bad idea to hit up some mp's in Glendale area? I will be up there next weekend and was thinking about trying a couple in that area. Also Scottsdale area, will be there for business.

Desert Rat
09-17-14, 00:46
So is it a bad idea to hit up some mp's in Glendale area? I will be up there next weekend and was thinking about trying a couple in that area. Also Scottsdale area, will be there for business.Cities on the West side of Phoenix are packed so close together you can easily avoid Glendale. I choose AMP in the City of Peoria on the West side. Mesa on the East side is loaded with AMP. I usually park a block away and only carry cash, car key, and one identification card. Good luck.

SexPerve
09-17-14, 11:24
Cities on the West side of Phoenix are packed so close together you can easily avoid Glendale. I choose AMP in the City of Peoria on the West side. Mesa on the East side is loaded with AMP. I usually park a block away and only carry cash, car key, and one identification card. Good luck.Exactly what city of Glendale wants all clients to be chickens. Guess what le is out everywhere in AZ.

Desert Rat
09-18-14, 00:21
Exactly what city of Glendale wants all clients to be chickens. Guess what le is out everywhere in AZ.Peoria has a police force? Are you sure? Roll me in flour baby.

NorthScotts2
09-18-14, 01:42
It's just sometimes more precautions are need including being prepared to not be a dipshit if you get pulled over when you are leaving. Asian star in Mesa was canvased and when a patron left he was pulled over and spilled the beans on everything he wasn't suppose to be doing. He should have only been there for a massage. Anyway, just be smart that's all anyone was saying and yes you are correct, it is happening everywhere.

Exactly what city of Glendale wants all clients to be chickens. Guess what le is out everywhere in AZ.

Spardelf
09-18-14, 13:41
It's just sometimes more precautions are need including being prepared to not be a dipshit if you get pulled over when you are leaving. Asian star in Mesa was canvased and when a patron left he was pulled over and spilled the beans on everything he wasn't suppose to be doing. He should have only been there for a massage. Anyway, just be smart that's all anyone was saying and yes you are correct, it is happening everywhere.Wow that guy sounds like a real winner. So when LE is canvasing one of these places they like to pull over the people that come out? What could they possibly do other than ask you if you were up to no good? Can't imagine telling them all that like this fool in Mesa. I think they would have to like walk in on your in the act correct?

Spardelf
09-18-14, 16:44
It's just sometimes more precautions are need including being prepared to not be a dipshit if you get pulled over when you are leaving. Asian star in Mesa was canvased and when a patron left he was pulled over and spilled the beans on everything he wasn't suppose to be doing. He should have only been there for a massage. Anyway, just be smart that's all anyone was saying and yes you are correct, it is happening everywhere.Ok I get the whole don't be an idiot unlike this fool in Mesa you wrote about. So what can LE do just pulling you over? I thought they had to either get some kind of admission or catch you like in the act right?

Desert Rat
09-18-14, 22:38
I have only been questioned once about an AMP and it was not in the State of Arizona. First thing I did was be very polite something I was always to with LE. Second I simply said I received a massage. The officer questioned me about any sexual contact. I said no and the I kept my underwear on during the massage. He seemed satisfied and let me go. I consider this my primary goal when having contact with LE is that I be allowed to leave. Being a smart ass or saying you have rights is the equivalent of saying throw me in the back of your car or arrest me for loitering. Don't be a dick but don't say anything stupid either. If you admit to a crime you will not be allowed to leave.

TucsonTaoist
09-24-14, 11:29
I saw Cherry at Golden Massage Tempe. Nice looking woman. She has had a child so there were some barely visible stretch marks and associated internal capacity increase. Good experience, though not as good as Massage 10 Mimi IMO.

I did enjoy her comment, "That's a $200 dick!"

DoToDont
09-24-14, 22:26
The Bay One signs are gone now too? I can't stand the idea of Apple being gone. There is no way we will find another like her. I've actually been worried that something bad has happened to her. It's a strange feeling. First time I've ever cared where they go. I can't believe no one has any intel on her.Was around that part of town and drove by what is now formerly bay one. Reminded me of te best massage and fun in AZ with the amazing Apple. If there are other providers who are similar to Apple in service, please recommend. PM is always welcome.

Going to drink to Apple tonight. A wonderful provider who has vanished: hope she is safe and sound somewhere.

DTD.

RickyRick2
09-27-14, 14:00
I wanted to get a nice B2 B bodyrub or something sensual along that line. HJ / BJ / FS would be nice but not required.

Any suggestions? Preferably caucasian ladies =).

B1942
09-27-14, 17:59
Spent a little time here. Excellent touch, a real massage, hands only at the end. If you like the back rub, I would recommend it.

Jw No Phx
09-29-14, 15:03
I wanted to get a nice B2 B bodyrub or something sensual along that line. HJ / BJ / FS would be nice but not required.

Any suggestions? Preferably caucasian ladies =).Search Backpage. I've seen a few advertising there at times. I have no personal experience with them. Let us know how it works for you.

Jw.

DoToDont
09-29-14, 18:54

Any suggestions? Preferably caucasian ladies =).http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/6024759550-erotic-nuru-mybody-on-urbody-erotic-gliding-38/25973850

Azman84
09-30-14, 10:21
http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/6024759550-erotic-nuru-mybody-on-urbody-erotic-gliding-38/25973850Yes go for Savanah, she does gave the best Nuru in town, and real pics aswell.

RickyRick2
10-02-14, 12:07
Yes go for Savanah, she does gave the best Nuru in town, and real pics aswell.Is it mutual touching as well? Any extra, just wanted to know so I have an idea what I will be getting =).

Ralf511
10-04-14, 10:27
I have not really done any AMP and very interested. Are MP usually better service than just calling someone off of BP or such? Looking to get the most out of my stretched budget! Most bang for my buck so to speak. Wondering the differences.

Any advice would be appreciated Thanks.

JWoo9
10-04-14, 13:19
I have not really done any AMP and very interested. Are MP usually better service than just calling someone off of BP or such? Looking to get the most out of my stretched budget! Most bang for my buck so to speak. Wondering the differences.

Any advice would be appreciated Thanks.I haven't done any AMP but have done BP in the past. Pricewise, I think AMP will generally be more because you have to pay for the room (or rate / hhr or / hr) and then the extra services; this is based on the reports that are already available. On BP, the prices will vary but you will generally find prices less than what AMP will cost you total.

Desert Rat
10-05-14, 03:07

Any advice would be appreciated Thanks.I agree with JWoo9 on this one. However, I don't mind paying extra $60 for the hour room because I can get a shower and clean linens. Many BP body rubs providers have you lay on a bed that other customers have laid on that day. The body rub girls rarely have a place to clean up before or after a session. If you are on a tight budget BP with a lot of research is a good way to go. However, beware of hygiene issues with dirty sheets and rooms in crappy motels. I have literally seen bed bugs crawling on sheets in a room.

Slacker30
10-05-14, 17:11

Any advice would be appreciated Thanks.BP is hit and miss from my experience. Some years back I had good experiences from incall providers. Most BP providers you call don't answer the phone, put you through the nth degree to see them via screening or not answering the phone when you get in their area and are giving them a call back, to being disappointingly ugly if / when you finally hook up.

As the old saying goes, you get what you pay for. I don't particularly like AMP's exclusively. I go to parlors with Latinas and other race masseuses as well. At a parlor for the 40 or 50 1/2 hour rate at least you get to see what your will be dealing with before you pay. If I don't have 200 to work with for FS and the door fee I won't go. Prices have come down since the 2007-08 recession, but the quality of a lot of the providers has as well. Not as many high maintenance ladies, and the high maintenance ones you do find have stringent screening requirements, and even though their prices have dropped, are still considerably more than the run of the mill BP girl.

You can lose money trying to save money in this hobby. A couple 100 dollar disappointments on BP and you could have saved your money for a parlor session where if you don't get GFE treatment (which involves a lot of trial and error to find that type of connection) you will at least get laid on a clean table and not get ripped off.

Again just my experience and opinion. There are a lot more unscrupulous want to be providers out there nowadays. In the 90's I found a lot more of my incall experiences to be easier to connect with and satisfying.

ElSenorLove
10-06-14, 08:39
There was an AMP called Massage 1 in Mesa (not to be mistaken with Massage 10) that closed down. Does anyone know what happened to the lady that worked there? She gave one of the best massages. Wondering if she is still around the valley. Please feel free to PM me with details.

Thanks in advance.

MrGuapo
10-09-14, 14:31
So I had some time to kill before a meeting and decided to stop at the massage place on baseline and dobson. Theres an older mamasan running the place. I've been there before and have had the usual finish, but this time I wanted a little more. She was stoking me and I was playing with her nips and she loved it. Told her I had a condom and she was naked and on the table before I could even put it on hahaha. I got on her amd pounded away for a bit and damn she was pretty tight. Flipped her and hit it from the back LOL but she has this huge mirror and I can see her face the whole time LOL she looked possessed haha. It was a good time and I usually go to her when I'm in the area or bored.

ZtMger
10-09-14, 21:29
Are you referring to the place on the NE corner by tmobile?

So I had some time to kill before a meeting and decided to stop at the massage place on baseline and dobson. Theres an older mamasan running the place. I've been there before and have had the usual finish, but this time I wanted a little more. She was stoking me and I was playing with her nips and she loved it. Told her I had a condom and she was naked and on the table before I could even put it on hahaha. I got on her amd pounded away for a bit and damn she was pretty tight. Flipped her and hit it from the back LOL but she has this huge mirror and I can see her face the whole time LOL she looked possessed haha. It was a good time and I usually go to her when I'm in the area or bored.

RickyRick2
10-09-14, 22:56
Any good looking girl at the one on Dobson and Baseline?

Whats the usual $ for a dream there.

MrGuapo
10-10-14, 11:57
Anyone try the new flamingo 2 in Mesa? Off braodway and gilbert I think. Been to the one in phoenix a few times and always had fun. Pm info if you can. Thanks.

Slacker30
10-10-14, 17:42

Whats the usual $ for a dream there.Been several times. Decent masseuses. 1/2 hour entry is 40 and about 140-160 for FS depending on the masseuse.

Slider42
10-10-14, 18:16

Whats the usual $ for a dream there.The one I had there may have also been the mamasan. If I pay for a massage the LAST person I want is some lady the same age as my wife. I want that twenty-thirty-something girl.

I have to admit her tits were firm and smallish, something I like, and that is the only reason I stayed for the. 6 HJ at the end.

Massage was nice but nothing like the ones I used to get at that place on Curry Road by a thirty-something that went by Jackie oner a decade ago. Dang, I miss that chick. I would wear her juices on my face from her squirming from massive O's from my tongue. The gal I have been with there since is pretty, petite and firm bit I always feel rushed by her.

Slider42
10-10-14, 18:26

Whats the usual $ for a dream there.The one I had there may have also been the mamasan. If I pay for a massage the LAST person I want is some lady the same age as my wife. I want that twenty-thirty-something girl.

I have to admit her tits were firm and smallish, something I like, and that is the only reason I stayed for the. 6 HJ at the end.

Massage was nice but nothing like the ones I used to get at that place on Curry Road by a thirty-something that went by Jackie oner a decade ago. Dang, I miss that chick. I would wear her juices on my face from her squirming from massive O's from my tongue. The gal I have been with there since is pretty, petite and firm bit I always feel rushed by her.

Horndoggin
10-12-14, 23:54
Anyone try the new flamingo 2 in Mesa? Off braodway and gilbert I think. Been to the one in phoenix a few times and always had fun. Pm info if you can. Thanks.I stopped by the the other day. Was going to go to the other place closer to the smoke shop. I have always had good results from the girls there unlike the one closest to the 60 By Native New Yorker.

Standard fee, 40 for the half hour. Go in get comfortable. Leave tip on stand.

Cute but a little older Korean I think, did not get her name. Engrish OK. Ask if I had been there before. I am pretty sure they just opened not too long ago. Explained I have been to the others and saw her new place.

She starts with a light touch fingers only. No massage at all, just the tips lightly running up and down the chest and legs. Was only there for one thing so I on my back.

She was avoiding the boys and member. After about 5 minutes of the evasive moves, I simply held her hand and guided to what I needed massages. That's all I needed.

She got the oil and started a nice sensuous HJ. She let my hand roam with little restrictions. At the start, she would side pass if I got too close to the Kitty. This went on for a few and I became more determined. I hooked one of her legs in my arm and gently stroked between her legs. She started to warm up after a few minutes that. My gal was wearing a nice satin thong.

After about 10 minutes, I got off the table and motioned for her to lay down. She was hesitant bu agreed. Sitting beside her I raise her dress and started to play in the field. She became really responsive. The whole time she still had my member and slowly stroking away. Off came the thong. Again, a little hesitation asking what I was doing. I reassured her and told her time for her pleasure.

She was not a spinner but not overly plump either. Very nice body and great real tits. Sucked on her nipples and man were they long when they got hard. I grabbed a little oil myself and poured some on her mound and started to masturbate her. FIV which was nice and snug, slow rotation on clit and then slide up and down the crack to the ass. She really liked the attention and I was able to slightly dip a finger in her ass while rubbing her clit. She seemed to get off on that and then realized that I penetrated her and ended the fun.

Back on the table face up I go with more kitty play. I don't think she was faking with all the moaning cause it was pretty wet.

This went on for about 20 minutes until I nutted. She cleaned me up with a hot towel, complained about the 55 tip but still smiled.

Over all a very nice and fun time. I would definitely repeat with her. As with all AMPs, it could change.

Matt55
10-14-14, 23:28
She takes her time to make you feel at ease. I had never experienced anything of this nature and it was the best thing I had ever tried. Bucket list cross off. I had been referred to her from a provider I see for other services on a menu. She had few clients say she is good with first timers. I was getting ready to head out for business and was happy she could see me. Will see again. I wish when I was in Saint Louis recently I could of had as good. But you learn.

Yes go for Savanah, she does gave the best Nuru in town, and real pics aswell.

BassPlayer57
10-15-14, 12:36
I kind of like them a little thick. Anyone have any info on Heidi, Redhead in Chandler. Please share. Thanks.

Okane
10-18-14, 18:02
I see all new ads in Backpage.

Anyone been to either of these places, since they have new management?

Have called both, no one familiar answered.

Don't want to get hustled by money hungry newbies.

Okane.

Johndoe25
10-18-14, 19:13
King Spa is reviewed here a few times. Not bad place, only one or two girls there. Main girl is older with a cute attitude, but very thin. Nice to visit, but have moved on to other locations now, YMMV.

I see all new ads in Backpage.

Anyone been to either of these places, since they have new management?

Have called both, no one familiar answered.

Don't want to get hustled by money hungry newbies.

Okane.

MrGuapo
10-23-14, 17:09
I hit up king spa last week. Mamasan was rail thin and looked a little old in the face. She led me to a room and wasted no time asking if I wanted front or back or just hand job LOL. I got undressed and in comes a cute little asian in her mid 30's with a decent ass and nice titts. She was super short, maybe 5 ft tops. She led me to the table shower and cleaned me up. After about 10 min cleanup she took me back to the room and started a pretty good massage. On the flip she didn't even skip a beat. Grabbed the oil and jumped on the table and straddled me. She started off slow and carressed my jump. As soon as I was hard she pumped that bad boy till I almost popped in her face LOL. It was a fun time. I'll be back.

Desert Rat
10-24-14, 01:28
I had lunch at the Thai restaurant and Southern and Power in Mesa and decided to visit Asian Town Massage next door for old times sake. I used to visit this location about ten years ago. Chinese woman with an older face but awesome body. Barely decent massage but took her time. On flip we negotiate $150 for FS and CBJ. I was amazed at how awesome her body was when she got naked. Real tits and an amazing ass. She was also very receptive and her pussy was extremely slippery during several positions. Outside of her older facial appearance I would say the experience was good. Ten years ago I went here and the mama-san gave me the number of all Asian escort service that no longer is in business. They had some awesome Asian cuties. Sigh, the good old days.

Desert Rat
10-24-14, 01:32
I hit up king spa last week. Mamasan was rail thin and looked a little old in the face. She led me to a room and wasted no time asking if I wanted front or back or just hand job LOL. I got undressed and in comes a cute little asian in her mid 30's with a decent ass and nice titts. She was super short, maybe 5 ft tops. She led me to the table shower and cleaned me up. After about 10 min cleanup she took me back to the room and started a pretty good massage. On the flip she didn't even skip a beat. Grabbed the oil and jumped on the table and straddled me. She started off slow and carressed my jump. As soon as I was hard she pumped that bad boy till I almost popped in her face LOL. It was a fun time. I'll be back.Isn't the place on 9th near the education building off Country Club? That huge multiple story education building always freaked me out because those people can see for miles. The chiropractor and copy businesses are so close I think they could hear me blow a load. Once met a mid-20's Korean girl who was tall for an Asian. I went there once a week and then boom she was gone. Best experience in an AMP ever! Sigh.

DavePHX
10-26-14, 07:40
Euro Style Massage Bust.

On the PL I am updating zillions of prostiutution related felony cases now in Superior Court.

This is just one example of the many massage cases now pending.

Investigation based on a tip from a customer who while sitting in the waiting room heard noises that sounded like persons having sex became uncomfortable and left the building (xxxx and Cave Creek Rd).

Detectives from VICE conducted research, surveillance, compliance inspections and covert operations. Doing web searches found 2nd business location at xxxx E Greenway Parkway. Found ads on a variety of sites including adultsearch.com and rubmaps.com. Corporate Commission records showed owners as Ricardo. And Irene.

In one undercover operation detective posing as a customer made contact with "Jenny" and made during the massage a prostitution deal when Jenny agreed to give him a hand job (manual masturbation) for $60. Later she was arrested after obtaining a search warrant.

The two owners plus two workers charged with felonies with indictments after direct complaints.

10/20/2014 status conference continued until 12/8/2014 due to need to review many witnesses (30 police officers and 10 others), evidence from 2 locations, 2 "victims" and over 1000 pages of discovery plus videos.

All this police, lawyers and court time for a dangerous to the morality of Arizona, "hand job."

Ralf511
10-27-14, 19:09
This place says reflexology, but do they have more on the menu? The ad looks like the rest. Just looking to see if anyone has experience with this place or if they are "feet rub only".

Thanks.

http://www.sufeireflexology.com/services-1.html

Raymondmid
10-27-14, 22:25
5440 Glendale, Crystal Massage, Terrible Service.

SexPerve
10-28-14, 16:36
Yeah law enforcement needs to investigate real crimes, there are no victims in these cases, neither party is a victim, where is the crime then? This is what our government is doing to us citizens telling how to live our kives, remember government you work for us we do not need your advice on how we live our lives. Victimless Crime is no crime at all, but what what law enforcement does in these cases is a crime.

Euro Style Massage Bust.

On the PL I am updating zillions of prostiutution related felony cases now in Superior Court.

This is just one example of the many massage cases now pending.

Investigation based on a tip from a customer who while sitting in the waiting room heard noises that sounded like persons having sex became uncomfortable and left the building (xxxx and Cave Creek Rd).

Detectives from VICE conducted research, surveillance, compliance inspections and covert operations. Doing web searches found 2nd business location at xxxx E Greenway Parkway. Found ads on a variety of sites including adultsearch.com and rubmaps.com. Corporate Commission records showed owners as Ricardo. And Irene.

In one undercover operation detective posing as a customer made contact with "Jenny" and made during the massage a prostitution deal when Jenny agreed to give him a hand job (manual masturbation) for $60. Later she was arrested after obtaining a search warrant.

The two owners plus two workers charged with felonies with indictments after direct complaints.

10/20/2014 status conference continued until 12/8/2014 due to need to review many witnesses (30 police officers and 10 others), evidence from 2 locations, 2 "victims" and over 1000 pages of discovery plus videos.

All this police, lawyers and court time for a dangerous to the morality of Arizona, "hand job."

Desert Rat
10-29-14, 01:14
This place says reflexology, but do they have more on the menu? The ad looks like the rest. Just looking to see if anyone has experience with this place or if they are "feet rub only".

Thanks.

http://www.sufeireflexology.com/services-1.htmlMost of these places are run by middle-aged Chinese men. Where did this ad show up?

Desert Rat
10-29-14, 01:21
5440 Glendale, Crystal Massage, Terrible Service.I agree with you. I went there once years ago. Older lady would only do a HJ while completely clothed. I refused and reach between her legs to find a sanitary napkin the size of the Titanic. I jumped off the table thinking she had a dick so she rips out the pad to show me. Thank god it was still white. I give this place a huge thumbs down. The neighborhood is also total shit around this building.

Ralf511
10-29-14, 15:05
Most of these places are run by middle-aged Chinese men. Where did this ad show up?This place had an ad on Body rubs on back bage.

Raymondmid
10-29-14, 20:17
Yeah law enforcement needs to investigate real crimes, there are no victims in these cases, neither party is a victim, where is the crime then? This is what our government is doing to us citizens telling how to live our kives, remember government you work for us we do not need your advice on how we live our lives. Victimless Crime is no crime at all, but what what law enforcement does in these cases is a crime.The police, believe it or not, have very little say so on this. These prostitution raids are the work of politicians. Could be the council members, mayor, sheriff or any other elected official.

Marshst924
10-29-14, 23:09
I'll be visiting Tempe for the first time and this place is right next to my my hotel. Is it worth visiting? What can I expect?

http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/yoshi-massage-4415-s-rural-rd-tempe-az-85282-ph-480-838-1554/18993413

What might make for a good visit that is close by. Asian FS is always nice.

DoToDont
10-30-14, 13:36
I'll be visiting Tempe for the first time and this place is right next to my my hotel. Is it worth visiting? What can I expect?

http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/yoshi-massage-4415-s-rural-rd-tempe-az-85282-ph-480-838-1554/18993413

What might make for a good visit that is close by. Asian FS is always nice.Golden Spa is close by. Decent service from good looking Koreans.

Shaved Cock
10-31-14, 19:42
Most of these places are run by middle-aged Chinese men. Where did this ad show up?This place to right next to Arrowhead Grill, so I went there before having a great dinner. It's one of those places where the walls do not go all the way to the ceiling. Very disconcerting. Would not repeat as much better, more private are out there.

Grabme1
10-31-14, 22:09
Talked to Terri today that worked there. It is now closed. Costs kept going up, and revenue did not. She said some Asians are moving in and will reopen a parlor in the same place.

Terri who worked at Aztec said Aztec had been busted and the owner died, which is why it is now closed.

SummerSausage
11-02-14, 10:05
Yesterday I went by Relaxing Bodyworks just south of Glendale on 43rd avenue, the stand alone house. Gates were closed and sign was turned off. I did not see any signs or notices posted. Not sure what happened.

Sausage.

Marshst924
11-02-14, 10:09
I had lunch at the Thai restaurant and Southern and Power in Mesa and decided to visit Asian Town Massage next door for old times sake. I used to visit this location about ten years ago. Chinese woman with an older face but awesome body. Barely decent massage but took her time. On flip we negotiate $150 for FS and CBJ. I was amazed at how awesome her body was when she got naked. Real tits and an amazing ass. She was also very receptive and her pussy was extremely slippery during several positions. Outside of her older facial appearance I would say the experience was good. Ten years ago I went here and the mama-san gave me the number of all Asian escort service that no longer is in business. They had some awesome Asian cuties. Sigh, the good old days.There's 2 agencies on the other site both with awesome reviews. I'm hoping they are near the airport since I have no car.

NorthScotts2
11-03-14, 13:27
Last week I found the time to stop by anfu. This place isn't quite the same as it used to be regarding the therapists. I remember the really cute, young, thing ladies from China who kept me returning more often than I care to admit.

I asked who was working, lady at the front said they were all busy so I asked how long until they are available. She called for someone who must have been finishing up with a client and she came to the window. She wasn't exactly what I was looking for but I was running out of time and my neck was tense. I took the half hour for. 40 and got cleaned up with a shower. That processed seemed a little rushed so I was starting to regret my decision to see Annie. She was maybe mid to late 30's, not to thin, but nicer up top. The massage wasn't too bad but I've had better. At this point I was okay walking out after it was all said and done unless my tip was generous enough. I wasn't going to move from my generosity of $. Eventually she accepted. Things got better from there, she warmed up to me nicely and I may even return. If a therapist connects with me, that's is what I like. Although there was a bit of a communication barrier, we made due and we enjoyed each other's company. Everything was safe and she kept asking me if I could leave my "brother" with her. She was sweet and all in all, the overall time spent was great. More details for seniors if needed.

Ralf511
11-03-14, 15:05
This place to right next to Arrowhead Grill, so I went there before having a great dinner. It's one of those places where the walls do not go all the way to the ceiling. Very disconcerting. Would not repeat as much better, more private are out there.Thank you, for getting the 411, my search goes on.

Cisco Kidd
11-04-14, 19:07
This place to right next to Arrowhead Grill, so I went there before having a great dinner. It's one of those places where the walls do not go all the way to the ceiling. Very disconcerting. Would not repeat as much better, more private are out there.I have been on recon twice at this place. Cheap great massage at. 35 but no extras. They do a great ass rub. There are a few cute asians in there. But there is so little privacy, I would not recommend for extras.

Noblesavage01
11-04-14, 21:37
Tucked in a corner was gateway and as I was in the area decided to stroll in. Was met by a knockout latina (Could be Debbie) who asked me to come back in 15 to 20 minutes, and after seeing her man my little head was ecstatic. After a the said 20 minutes, I was shown the room and informed that the masseuse would come in shortly. At this point I should have walked out, but little head prevailed and in walks Camilla, who spoke pretty good english. She was easy on the eyes and good antlers, but had a shitty attitude. After a lame ass rub proceeded for the hummer which was lackluster and mechanical. After 15 minutes of it, I finally filled the cover and was glad to be out of there. These are the kind of experiences that have me questioning myself as to why I do what I do. Total damage was $. 5.

Oh. I miss Joanna!!

-- NS.

MrGuapo
11-07-14, 17:24
Will be heading to sedona for a week. Any AMP's I should check out or providers? Let me know, thanks gents.

FloatMyBoat
11-07-14, 20:00
In the past few days a young white male in his 20's has been going into several shops in Sun City, puts on a ball cap that says sheriff and pulls out a round badge hanging from a strap around his neck. If he were a MCSO it would be a star not a round shield. He is also carrying what appears to be an I-pad or similar device.

He then asks the girls to open the door so he can inspect. Starts to question them and then demands $500.00 or he will arrest them.

I have been seeing most of the girls in this area for about 10 years so they are very open with me, even thought they know I a retired LE. Yes I am outing myself but I never cheat these hard working girls and understand none of these girls are part of the sex trade that I frequent.

I worry this guy will take things to a higher level with these girls if they open the door and let him in.

When I was told this story, I called several shops to warn them about this guy. Luck having it he walked into the one I was on the phone with, told her he was a sheriff and for her to hand up the phone. She said she didn't understand and to tell me what he wanted. He said he did not want to be recorded. Ah gee dumb ass you looked right up at the camera.

I told him I would be there in 5 minutes and he ran out the door.

He then went to another shop and tried the same thing and girl did as I had just instructed her to do and say she was calling her boss that he was just 5 minutes away. Again he ran out the door, saying he would be back tomorrow.

I know I cannot post the perfect video pictures the shop have me but if anyone is interested in stopping this individual, maybe I can send them to you as message.

He wears worn looking levis, tan shirt, brown baseball cap and has black strap around his neck with fake badge on it. 5-8 - 5-10 white male with black hair.

These girls face enough problems and danger without some perp impersonator policeman robbing them.

RickyRick2
11-07-14, 20:41
Feeling adventurous again. What are some good place in Tempe (beside golden spa) or gilbert / chandler area w / good looking girls? Nice attitude ect.

Thanks in advance fella! Feel free to PM too =).

Had Golden Spa last couple times and now I want to try something new.

Desert Rat
11-07-14, 22:35
My understanding of the MP in Sun City is they are all owned by one individual. That is just a rumor. I notice none of them have any Asians. They also charge huge prices for services. I realize this may sound dumb but shouldn't they just call LE? Impersonating LE is a serious offense and a retired Joe Friday probably will not crack the case.

Desert Rat
11-07-14, 22:40
My favorite West side AMP has the Korean girl Mina (SP?) back on the job. Lame massage but super tight holes and CBJ. Curly haired spinner with a cute smile and nice ass. She is a good talker during FS which is very unusual for an AMP. She is not as good as the tall lean and young Korean girl that was at 8th Street and Country Club years ago but an acceptable second. $60 for the hour, $140 for FS plus I bring my own protection. I never use the house raincoats that they recycle until they evaporate.

FloatMyBoat
11-08-14, 01:00
My understanding of the MP in Sun City is they are all owned by one individual. That is just a rumor. I notice none of them have any Asians. They also charge huge prices for services. I realize this may sound dumb but shouldn't they just call LE? Impersonating LE is a serious offense and a retired Joe Friday probably will not crack the case.Don't know where you heard that all the Sun City AMP's are owned by one owner but that is not true. Three are. As for prices they give a good massage for the old guys over here for $. 60 and hour very similar to most of valley. There are a few non Asian massage parlors and yes their prices are too high and they are big on the high priced upsell. Been there and walk out when entry is higher than $. 6.

Not trying to play Joe Friday. This guy is becoming aggressive, and just maybe if we all keep our eyes pealed in the entire valley you just may be able to keep the girl you enjoy for services with one phone call if you see him.

He also may try to rip off some older customer who get scared when he shows his badge and goes into his cop role. Everything he has looks real, just badge is not shape of star like MCSO which he says he is.

I am lucky enough to have talked to him and reviewed the video's.

Yes even former and some current LE enjoy a good massage.

These girls are as good to us as we are to them. They are good people just like you and I.

Wish I never developed my habit and love for these ladies, but is like drugs which I never used, but here are hard to get off of.

If you are under 55 you probably won't enjoy Sun City.

Be safe and enjoy.

DavePHX
11-09-14, 00:11
I
I know I cannot post the perfect video pictures the shop have me but if anyone is interested in stopping this individual, maybe I can send them to you as message.
Tried to send you private message but a php script error.

Can you send me video? Direct to dave@davephx.com.

Would like to get your information out on the Private List that goes to about 350 Phoenix area escorts and massage gals.

We have enough problems with the real police and a couple gals have been assaulted in the last few weeks by customers, plus more stings on gals, especially for no escort license or I'd card in Scottsdale. Quite a few AMP gals have been busted lately on felonies.

NorthScotts2
11-09-14, 01:52
I also tried to send you a message but got an error when I hit send. Both times the script error logged "suspicious activity". Seems strange. Please message me if you can and I'll fill you in as to why this is personal for me. Thanks.

Don't know where you heard that all the Sun City AMP's are owned by one owner but that is not true. Three are. As for prices they give a good massage for the old guys over here for $. 60 and hour very similar to most of valley. There are a few non Asian massage parlors and yes their prices are too high and they are big on the high priced upsell. Been there and walk out when entry is higher than $. 6.

Not trying to play Joe Friday. This guy is becoming aggressive, and just maybe if we all keep our eyes pealed in the entire valley you just may be able to keep the girl you enjoy for services with one phone call if you see him.

He also may try to rip off some older customer who get scared when he shows his badge and goes into his cop role. Everything he has looks real, just badge is not shape of star like MCSO which he says he is.

I am lucky enough to have talked to him and reviewed the video's.

Yes even former and some current LE enjoy a good massage.

These girls are as good to us as we are to them. They are good people just like you and I.

Wish I never developed my habit and love for these ladies, but is like drugs which I never used, but here are hard to get off of.

If you are under 55 you probably won't enjoy Sun City.

Be safe and enjoy.

FloatMyBoat
11-09-14, 18:21
I also tried to send you a message but got an error when I hit send. Both times the script error logged "suspicious activity". Seems strange. Please message me if you can and I'll fill you in as to why this is personal for me. Thanks.Sent you info on I'm.

FloatMyBoat
11-09-14, 18:29
I also tried to send you a message but got an error when I hit send. Both times the script error logged "suspicious activity". Seems strange. Please message me if you can and I'll fill you in as to why this is personal for me. Thanks.Check my reply.

FloatMyBoat
11-09-14, 18:30
Tried to send you private message but a php script error.

Can you send me video? Direct to dave@davephx.com.

Would like to get your information out on the Private List that goes to about 350 Phoenix area escorts and massage gals.

We have enough problems with the real police and a couple gals have been assaulted in the last few weeks by customers, plus more stings on gals, especially for no escort license or I'd card in Scottsdale. Quite a few AMP gals have been busted lately on felonies.Sent you pm and surveillance video pictures.

Desert Rat
11-13-14, 22:36
Sorry to interrupt this episode of CSI Sun City but I wanted to post a review. I met with Wendy at AG Spa in Mesa yesterday. The owner has installed new security and a sound system since I lasted visited this location. Wendy was a tall lean MILF with a lived in face but perky boobs and a nice butt. Big surprise she was from the Middle Kingdom. Better than average nonprofessional massage. On flip rubbed the boys until they Mr. Happy took notice. $60 per hour, $140 FS with everything covered. I assume AG stands for Attorney General and this is owned by Tom Horne but I could be wrong. I of course bring my own cover because AMP will reuse their covers until they turn to dust. Be safe and I hope Gill Grissom catches the bad guys in Sun City.

Desert Rat
11-13-14, 22:46
To the fine folks who sent me messages requesting the secret location of Red Butterfly Massage in Phoenix. Simply type the last five words of the previous sentence into a search engine such as Google or Yahoo and boom you have the secret location of the place. That is why I use the actual name of the business. I am more than happy to provide information but you must do a tiny bit of research on your own.

ElSenorLove
11-15-14, 09:46
Visited Asian Town Massage in Mesa recently. On my walk up to the door I had a table of 4 staring at me from the little Thai restaurant next door. Perhaps I should have waved and smiled to them as they watched me walk through the front door. Needless to say, not a very private entrance. Upon entry I was greeted by a short older woman with large boobs. She said, door #1 please and get as comfortable as you wish. That is short for take all of your clothes off and lay down on the table. She did not offer a table shower (not sure if they have one). The massage was about a 3 on a scale of 1 to 10. On the flip she offered a HJ for. 80 with roaming. I would rate the overall experience as a 4. I guess the good thing is I got out of there for $. 20. As usual, YMMV.

Alfun
11-20-14, 21:07
Hello guys, and maybe gals, I'll be in town in about a week and would love to try some Phoenix to the east valley talent. Here in Tucson we have a wonderful lady Scarlett that offers quite the service. Depending what you like, the gift is $20 for FBM with roaming, $6 for CBJ / BBBJ (your pref) or $$ CFS.

I'm looking for something similar in service and price. I prefer BBBJ / fbm with mutual touch not really a FS guy. As for providers petite to curvy and black, Hispanic or white in that order for both size and race.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

And remember if in Tucson and need a massage look up Scarlett, Destiny (great rub, no BJ or FS), Daisy's girls (no BJ or vs option) or one of spanish's girls (again no BJ or is option). All offer great service, sexy ladies and lots of roaming in safe clean environments.

Hot In Phx
11-24-14, 11:11
I'm seeing some ads on BP for a MP at the 202 & Alma School in Mesa, wondering if anyone has had any experiences to report from there.

The girls look pretty hot, are they for real or just fake pics for the ads?

Stomp2
11-24-14, 16:34
I'm seeing some ads on BP for a MP at the 202 & Alma School in Mesa, wondering if anyone has had any experiences to report from there.

The girls look pretty hot, are they for real or just fake pics for the ads?Must be the Time Out Spa. I had been there a few times a few years back. Girls where mostly nice looking. But high upsells for more services. Maybe it has changed from then. I believe there is another MP just on the north side of freeway from Time Out but girls were not all too attractive. I very rarely do MP's these days because I hate the wheeling and dealing!

CFinley28
11-27-14, 03:16
Saw this on BP the other day:

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-location-new-ladys-new-50-special-nw/13410497

Drove by this morning and it looked to be a hair salon called Bella Rouge Salon and Spa. Anyone have any intel?

SummerSausage
11-29-14, 19:16
Does anyone know where Pam from Healing Hands on 5337 and. 7th Ave went to when it closed?

Sausage.

JohnnyTsunami
12-01-14, 15:09
Hey guys. So I find myself relocating to the Buckeye area here within the next 6 months and was wondering if there are any good AMP's near the area. Why'all's forum is packed with posts so I was hopping someone could hook a guy up with some info. Thanks in advance. PM me if possible.

J. T.

Cisco Kidd
12-01-14, 19:41
Saw this on BP the other day:

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-location-new-ladys-new-50-special-nw/13410497

Drove by this morning and it looked to be a hair salon called Bella Rouge Salon and Spa. Anyone have any intel?TOFTT, . 5 for crappy 20 min massage, gave her the ole leg rub, on flip no action, put her hand on the package, she indicated that she did not do that. Pictures not accurate, she is decent looking Latina. She knew I was totally unhappy but still tried to get me to return at another date.

Nuikahakai
12-03-14, 11:42
TOFTT, . 5 for crappy 20 min massage, gave her the ole leg rub, on flip no action, put her hand on the package, she indicated that she did not do that. Pictures not accurate, she is decent looking Latina. She knew I was totally unhappy but still tried to get me to return at another date.Thanks for reporting back on the TOFTT. I was going to try it this week-end. You just saved me some money that can be better spend elsewhere.

Azman84
12-04-14, 17:19
Hey guys I'm looking for good Latina or young Asians, let me know what's out there. I need a good massage, but only young Asians!

Ralf511
12-04-14, 19:56
Anyone know someone who gives a good prostate? At a good price point?

Thanks.

Daka1
12-05-14, 01:59
Anyone know someone who gives a good prostate? It appears that your real information/question ratio is quite low. Almost all your posts ask for information.

Here's a project for you for the new year. Visit 10 or 20 sensual massage ladies and ask for what you want. You should have some good info in 3 to 6 months. Then tell us what you found out.

Hint: It wouldn't hurt to bring along a glove or a toy.

D

Desert Rat
12-06-14, 02:30
I am have had several wonderful experiences at Great Spa in Glendale over many years. However, I think the owner should now change the name to Not so Great Spa. They used to have two Asian women available to choose from most of the business day. At one time they had a beautiful Chinese girl in her 20's that was very pretty. Today when I went the lady working was more like a Mamasan that would be running the desk at a good spa in California or the. See. She said the owner now only one woman and they mostly rotate in from Southern California. Heidi did a better than average nonprofessional massage. She agreed to CFS and everything was okay until she flipped over for me to play dogcatcher. I literally thought she must be moving her bowels that exact moment because her ass smelled like excrement. The odor was so overpowering I stopped copulating and gave her the condom. I used the shower to scrub myself raw for fear of my body would hold that rancid odor. I have traveled extensively in Asia and have been with many women but this woman's ass was the worst. Unfortunately, my Mandarin is conversational and I could not tell her why exactly I did not finish. I will stick with the Red Butterfly the next time I am on the West side of the Valley.

Max #01
12-09-14, 08:26
DC senior making my first trip to PHX since Jan 2009. Based on posts back in those days, I visited Aztec and had a memorable experience. When I was checking in for the current LMP scene, I was disappointed to read that Aztec closed a few months ago. Over the last year of posts, there doesn't appear to be a replacement for Aztec that stands out. If I'm missing something, or if the right answer is UTR, I would he grateful for advice via PMs or posts.

Thanks and be safe -- Max.

TucsonTaoist
12-09-14, 18:54
DC senior making my first trip to PHX since Jan 2009. Based on posts back in those days, I visited Aztec and had a memorable experience. When I was checking in for the current LMP scene, I was disappointed to read that Aztec closed a few months ago. Over the last year of posts, there doesn't appear to be a replacement for Aztec that stands out. If I'm missing something, or if the right answer is UTR, I would he grateful for advice via PMs or posts.

Thanks and be safe -- Max.I've yet to have an even mediocre experience there! Southern and Country Club if memory serves.

DavePHX
12-10-14, 04:48
Mass arrests at Massage Envy. All over the USA And Phoenix in the past.

I have noted recently many males charged with sexual assault. I assumed it had nothing to do with prostitution but that is what many male massage theapisrts have been charged with both in the past in Phoenix and more recently many arrests in 13 states. Mostly complaints by female customers against males therapists. One recent sexual assault male was on the news as a massage theapist at Camelback when with charges by two women.

Although I can't find anything related to recent Phoenix Massage Envy arrests Phoenix (actually Scottsdale) has their national headquarters.

Mostly male thearpists charged with sexual assault of women who get outraged. Nationally, "they are averaging a sexual assault every 22 days reports Indianapolis WRTV on 12/9/2014.

ABC15 found a trend of alleged sexual abuses by massage therapists at a popular massage chain in Phoenix and nationwide.

Victoriax xxxx is one of the victims of those alleged sexual assaults. "You're putting people at risk every day. You're not doing anything to stop it," she said. She wants to share her story to stop others from getting hurt. (by touching breasts?

In Arizona, we found nine documented victims of sexual assault or misconduct at Massage Envy franchises in civil lawsuits and indictments. Most of the victims filed lawsuits against the alleged perpetrators and Massage Envy's corporate body. Of the seven cases in Arizona regarding sexual assaults at Massage Envy franchises, only three of the perpetrators were charged with a crime. All of them accepted plea agreements to lesser charges and were sentenced with probation.

The Arizona State Board of Massage Therapy licenses therapists in our state, and they can take them away if the therapist breaks any of the state statutes regarding massage therapy. We reviewed violations issued by the board and found that, in the last decade, more than half of the massage therapists who were disciplined by the state were disciplined for some kind of sexual activity with a client. It is unclear how many of those therapists worked for Massage Envy franchises.

Statement from Massage Envy: We find reports of inappropriate conduct as appalling as anyone. The 45,000 guests who visit our more than 1,000 franchised locations every day expect to enjoy a wellness experience in a safe and comfortable environment. Our stringent hiring requirements, along with the industry's most comprehensive therapist training program, and our industry-leading policies and procedures (including our zero tolerance policy against inappropriate conduct) ensure that's exactly what is delivered. Over the last several years, we have invested millions of dollars in personnel, programs, policies and procedures that are aimed at getting to zero incidents of inappropriate conduct. We have also terminated 17 franchise agreements in the last two years for violation of our policies surrounding inappropriate conduct. We will not rest until we get to zero.

Regarding the broader Massage Envy complaints, ABC15 Phoenix has a 4 minute of news show from November 2014 at http://www.abc15.com/news/local-news/investigations/allegations-of-sexual-assault-and-sexual-misconduct-at-massage-envy.

Daddio1542
12-16-14, 19:42
Have to tell you all about an unorthodox but rather satisfying encounter I had with Sadie in Sun City. It was last Friday evening and I called the parlor based on a review on the e review board earlier that week. (I've probably been to about 80% of the parlors out there and they're either Asian with good value for the buck but usually unatttractive middle aged Chinese women. Or fairly hot white, black or hispanic girls that upsell after tickling your back for 5 minutes.) I asked if Sadie was available and the girl on the other end of the line said she was so I told her I would be there in 5 minutes, since I was only a mile or two away. When I arrived, I noticed the parlor was very well decorated and seemed pretty upscale. I asked the girl who greeted me if she was Sadie, and to my delight she said yes. She collected the $50 room fee and walked around and let me in the door and took me to the room where the session would take place.

Sadie is tall at 5'9" brunette with a thin athletic body and a very nice ass in her yoga pants. She has a pretty face, and we got along very well. The ONLY problem I had with the entire session (almost a full hour) was that after I disrobed and laid down, it took her almost a full 10 minutes to return. I'm not 100% sure if she is the girl in the pictures because of the dim lights, but I would say I'm 95% sure. If you saw her in the bar or the grocery store, you would definitely want to fuck her.

I'm not going into detail about our session, I don't want to cause her or the other girls there any trouble. What I can say is that I will definitely go back and see her. After our hour, I asked about another girl named Cody from the same place that was reviewed also, and Sadie wanted to introduce us. Cody was busy with another client so I was unable to meet her but she has a 8/8 review also. Sadie said she was really cool.

In lieu of juicy details, you can PM me if you're cool and I will give them to you.

As far as the unorthodox part, the session progressed entirely without discussion of gratuity. She asked me what I like and I told her what I liked. That's it. When the session was over and I finished getting dressed, I was expecting some guidance on the tip. She did not offer any. I left her a tip based on what I feel I would have spent for a similar experience with a BP or EROS girl of the same quality of service as well as her physical appearance. Then I subtracted 50 so I could come on here and brag to you guys about what a great deal I got, JK.

Appearance 8/10. I decided she is the girl in the ad pics, with a great set of fake ones.

Body 9/10. A great, great ass and no fat on her whatsoever.

Attitude 10/10. I mean really, did practically everything and let me tip on the honor system (YMMV). Never has this happened to me and I'm thankful for it.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/etth_pr-fctchoic-fn-new/30523005

Desert Rat
12-19-14, 00:45
Saw Mina again at Red Butterfly in Phoenix. See my post 11-7-14 for details. She is still cute and Korean. My new West side AMP. I am still trying out other East side AMP and have yet to choose a favorite. There is too much turnover at the East side AMP.

TxSpeed
12-27-14, 21:01
Paid house fee 50. HHr. Second time here.

Waited for about 15 minutes in room waiting for TS to open up. Finally she walks in. (Sorry no name I forgot). Anyways TS was good scrubbed everywhere.

Back in room massaged for 10 minutes and asked what I wanted. I said HE. She said boom boom. I said just HE. She qoutes 100. Naked HJ. I declined and said I only had 50. Went back and forth a bit and accepted but not naked. She asked for my pin # and when she came back she knew more about me. I guess they write notes down. Well she let me grope a little blew load cleaned me up. And said she wanted boom boom next time. Because it was just her size. Who know what that means. LOL. Good place but want boom boom for more money.

Slider42
12-29-14, 01:00
TxSpeed.

That is almost exactly what I had happened to me there last summer. I did not want boom boom and was quoted $$ if I did. She said next time boom boom would be $. 6 . I was very tempted to go back in a few weeks but have been busy since. Having a PIN makes me a bit edgy too. I am amazed I still remember it. She was a cutie though.

Wally3349
12-29-14, 08:33
Saw Tina last week. Nice girl, just very legit. No clothes off, no touching except to rub her ass over clothes. A lot of discussion required to get the most basic HE. The major problem is that the massage was really really high quality, but the end was lacking. Nice place in a fairly busy strip center. Looks like a nice body under the clothes. Settled on 40 tip but left 60 since massage was so good. Wally.

Jfouquet
12-29-14, 11:01
Hello board members. I'm from STL and will be traveling to your area next week. Will you please PM me with some of your favorites? Thanks. And if you're ever in STL I will kindly return the favor.

AzGuy2
12-29-14, 18:42
Does anyone know what is going on with 43rd Ave Spa at 6724 and. 43rd Ave in Glendale?

Not seen any of their adds on BP and they don't answer their phone.

Hope they are not closed. Vivian was a great little Chinese gal.

SummerSausage
12-30-14, 11:15
Does anyone know what is going on with 43rd Ave Spa at 6724 and. 43rd Ave in Glendale?

Not seen any of their adds on BP and they don't answer their phone.

Hope they are not closed. Vivian was a great little Chinese gal.My post 4061 on Nov 2 I think asked the same thing. I asked one of the ladies down the street and she said LE came.

Sausage.

Jfouquet
12-31-14, 15:33
As mentioned earlier, I'll be in the area next week. I will report after. Will anyone weigh in on these? I've seen some past reviews but wanted to know if anyone had any recent intel. PM is fine.

Lila.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/take-a-break-take-time-to-relax-and-receive/26593899

Casey.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/100-flat-rate-massage-by-casey-credit-card-accepted-wid/4351268

Kivi.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-of-blissfulness-old-town-scottsdale-private-warm-loft-open-new-years/23294021

Michelle.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-massage-by-michele/21605215

http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/fireplace-soft-music-and-a-touch-that-will-melt-you-480-255-7733/20101201

Member #4210
12-31-14, 19:28
Gee, you've got good taste and you happen to choose a few I have never heard of. Of all of these I have only heard about Casey and it was favorable. However, I have no idea of what is on the table.

Good luck. Enjoy yourself and let us know.

Thank you.

As mentioned earlier, I'll be in the area next week. I will report after. Will anyone weigh in on these? I've seen some past reviews but wanted to know if anyone had any recent intel. PM is fine.

Lila.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/take-a-break-take-time-to-relax-and-receive/26593899

Casey.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/100-flat-rate-massage-by-casey-credit-card-accepted-wid/4351268

Kivi.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-of-blissfulness-old-town-scottsdale-private-warm-loft-open-new-years/23294021

Michelle.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-massage-by-michele/21605215

http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/fireplace-soft-music-and-a-touch-that-will-melt-you-480-255-7733/20101201

StanfMan
01-01-15, 13:27
Stay away from Michelle in east mesa she is CRAZY all religious and a delivers nothing.

Michele in north phoenix seems to post more revealing pictures but I never visited her.

Lila in north phoenix is good for a rub and tug light touch massage and is older.

Kiva is false advertising also high rates and lousy massage.

Casey is solid provider great massage and options.

Happy hunting.

Gee, you've got good taste and you happen to choose a few I have never heard of. Of all of these I have only heard about Casey and it was favorable. However, I have no idea of what is on the table.

Good luck. Enjoy yourself and let us know.

Thank you.I.

Hot In Phx
01-01-15, 16:59
Have to tell you all about an unorthodox but rather satisfying encounter I had with Sadie in Sun City. It was last Friday evening and I called the parlor based on a review on the e review board earlier that week. (I've probably been to about 80% of the parlors out there and they're either Asian with good value for the buck but usually unatttractive middle aged Chinese women. Or fairly hot white, black or hispanic girls that upsell after tickling your back for 5 minutes.) I asked if Sadie was available and the girl on the other end of the line said she was so I told her I would be there in 5 minutes, since I was only a mile or two away. When I arrived, I noticed the parlor was very well decorated and seemed pretty upscale. I asked the girl who greeted me if she was Sadie, and to my delight she said yes. She collected the $50 room fee and walked around and let me in the door and took me to the room where the session would take place.

Sadie is tall at 5'9" brunette with a thin athletic body and a very nice ass in her yoga pants. She has a pretty face, and we got along very well. The ONLY problem I had with the entire session (almost a full hour) was that after I disrobed and laid down, it took her almost a full 10 minutes to return. I'm not 100% sure if she is the girl in the pictures because of the dim lights, but I would say I'm 95% sure. If you saw her in the bar or the grocery store, you would definitely want to fuck her.

I'm not going into detail about our session, I don't want to cause her or the other girls there any trouble. What I can say is that I will definitely go back and see her. After our hour, I asked about another girl named Cody from the same place that was reviewed also, and Sadie wanted to introduce us. Cody was busy with another client so I was unable to meet her but she has a 8/8 review also. Sadie said she was really cool.

In lieu of juicy details, you can PM me if you're cool and I will give them to you.

As far as the unorthodox part, the session progressed entirely without discussion of gratuity. She asked me what I like and I told her what I liked. That's it. When the session was over and I finished getting dressed, I was expecting some guidance on the tip. She did not offer any. I left her a tip based on what I feel I would have spent for a similar experience with a BP or EROS girl of the same quality of service as well as her physical appearance. Then I subtracted 50 so I could come on here and brag to you guys about what a great deal I got, JK.

Appearance 8/10. I decided she is the girl in the ad pics, with a great set of fake ones.

Attitude 10/10. I mean really, did practically everything and let me tip on the honor system (YMMV). Never has this happened to me and I'm thankful for it.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/etth_pr-fctchoic-fn-new/30523005I have been curious about this place too but I've read mixed reviews on the various providers who work there.

Hot In Phx
01-01-15, 17:04
I was at this location a few months back and the provider was only so-so, barely a massage & not much in the way of other offerings. Didn't think I got my money's worth at all. Can't remember her name, dark-haired lady, busty, possibly Hispanic.

I recently read a good review about Summer at this place. Does anybody else have insight?

http://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-paradise-awaits-massage-sun-city-az-6289#review-159804.

Bubba1979
01-02-15, 13:08
Stay away from Michelle in east mesa she is CRAZY all religious and a delivers nothing.

Michele in north phoenix seems to post more revealing pictures but I never visited her.

Lila in north phoenix is good for a rub and tug light touch massage and is older.

Kiva is false advertising also high rates and lousy massage.

Casey is solid provider great massage and options.

Happy hunting.

I.Just a slight correction, the lady in East Mesa is not "Michelle', it is Cassandra. She is a known nut job who constantly posts in the body rubs section and never delivers so to speak.

RickyRick2
01-02-15, 23:21

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/etth_pr-fctchoic-fn-new/30523005Been curious about this place too. But too far for me. Shot you a PM =).

BeenTher
01-03-15, 20:59
Don't know if this is the right forum but close. Does anyone have any experience with the tantra offers usually posted in the massage / therapeutic sections of BP or CL. I'm not talking about the ones with provocative pictures that imply more, but those seemingly legit "new age / flower child" type ladies offering help for ones ED or sexual issues. Is their type of tantra just some teasing or invisible force field or do they include real release?

Member #4210
01-04-15, 03:35
Don't know if this is the right forum but close. Does anyone have any experience with the tantra offers usually posted in the massage / therapeutic sections of BP or CL. I'm not talking about the ones with provocative pictures that imply more, but those seemingly legit "new age / flower child" type ladies offering help for ones ED or sexual issues. Is their type of tantra just some teasing or invisible force field or do they include real release?While I've no tantra experience locally, many look like the real thing and can help with many issues. When the "church" was going there were more tantric specialists and many visiting who do what you want.

I am unable to recommend anyone but if the mother of the church (Tracy) was available for a consult, I'll bet she could recommend several. If you reached out to Dave, I am sure he could put you in touch with mother Tracy. She really was caring and it is a shame she and those girls are still in the courts!

Sedona also has such specialists and the one I saw studied there and learned quite a bit there.

And there are other religious institutions in CA who have such persons.

The one I saw gave me a book and homework assignments. It'd had been so long I really thought I had lost those functions but she helped me tremendously.

Indeed, one must select such a guide with care. They usually provide credentials of sorts because that is what they are really about: helping.

Aoxox
01-04-15, 13:38
Any comment on this place? The photos look fake.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-hot-latinas-sexy-hot-latinas/31099229

RagsDen
01-05-15, 13:31
The closest I've found thus far (that is still around) is Elan. She's a quirky one, and a bit more expensive, but I do believe she has a more "true" understanding of the items you mention (in additional to including a real release). I don't see a current ad for her, but here's an older cached link (I don't remember if the # in that is accurate. She changes #'s over time):

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:GR9u90MRk1kJ:phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-and-happy-woman-girlish-charm-blended-with-elegant-sensual-presence-independent-36/16614834+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us.

I've only seen Elan once given the price (I think I spent $$. 5), but it was a very intense and sensual session. That said, we also connected very well. Something she admits does not happen all the time (and due to her quirkiness, I believe her).

Anada looks the part (http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tantra-dakini-art-come-discover-the-mystery/30637300), but I have personally never tried her (a little older looking for my tastes).

Don't know if this is the right forum but close. Does anyone have any experience with the tantra offers usually posted in the massage / therapeutic sections of BP or CL. I'm not talking about the ones with provocative pictures that imply more, but those seemingly legit "new age / flower child" type ladies offering help for ones ED or sexual issues. Is their type of tantra just some teasing or invisible force field or do they include real release?

BeenTher
01-05-15, 13:38
While I've no tantra experience locally, many look like the real thing and can help with many issues. When the "church" was going there were more tantric specialists and many visiting who do what you want.

I am unable to recommend anyone but if the mother of the church (Tracy) was available for a consult, I'll bet she could recommend several. If you reached out to Dave, I am sure he could put you in touch with mother Tracy. She really was caring and it is a shame she and those girls are still in the courts!

Sedona also has such specialists and the one I saw studied there and learned quite a bit there.

The one I saw gave me a book and homework assignments. It'd had been so long I really thought I had lost those functions but she helped me tremendously.

Indeed, one must select such a guide with care. They usually provide credentials of sorts because that is what they are really about: helping.Thanks for the input. I find some of those hippy chic looking ladies attractive plus figured they'd be more patient in the release department. I want hands on (theirs) for the ending and not some no touch body energy chaukra to achieve it. Being older, the key word is patience.

I'd like a really good deep massage with a slow teasing HE. Most AMPs with a so so massage then allot of lotion and jack hammer for HE just don't do it anymore.

Ralf511
01-05-15, 14:49

Lila.

Casey.

Kivi.

Michelle.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/fireplace-soft-music-and-a-touch-that-will-melt-you-480-255-7733/20101201Casey is Great! Great massage! I highly recommend her two thumbs up.

Ralf511
01-05-15, 14:51
Don't know if this is the right forum but close. Does anyone have any experience with the tantra offers usually posted in the massage / therapeutic sections of BP or CL. I'm not talking about the ones with provocative pictures that imply more, but those seemingly legit "new age / flower child" type ladies offering help for ones ED or sexual issues. Is their type of tantra just some teasing or invisible force field or do they include real release?Look up Luna under massages BP, she is fantastic and can give you what I think you are looking for! She is amazing take good care of her.

DeadLast2015
01-06-15, 00:43
New to the forum and thought I'd share some of the experiences I've had over the years.

The first was with Pam, who I see is still hawking the same basic ad that enticed me 3 years ago. I'm sure her pics are no longer accurate of how she looks currently since she hasn't changed them for as long as I've been paying attention. That being said, I had a tremendous experience with her and only haven't been back because her location and schedule aren't convenient. Her boobs are as grand as she says they are. She lasted about 2 minutes with the massage, which was fine by me because my mind was set elsewhere. $. 80 for oral but she fairly quickly offered FS. I'd always fantasized about cowgirl and she was all too happy to oblige. I was left in ecstasy by her wonderful breasts dangling in tongue's reach of my face.

I wrote about my experience on Naughty Reviews shortly afterward, which generated a bit of controversy. I guess there was a shitty provider at that parlor who apparently also went by Pam. The descriptions I read of her didn't sound like the Pam I met with but a few commenters were convinced that my post was a fake written by Pam. I didn't give enough of a shit to log back in and argue but I assure you, I'm not Pam. I would be interested in visiting her again even if there is some concern that her enthusiasm has waned.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/super-super-36-gg-busty-scotts-incall-sunday-monday-10-10-only/15484137

DavePHX
01-06-15, 06:09

Indeed, one must select such a guide with care. They usually provide credentials of sorts because that is what they are really about: helping.I do not know anyone from the Temple that is currently active at least in Arizona. Most of the 39 indicted have taken felony pleas but can not even begin sentencing (probation) until the case is done which will probably be late 2015 or 2016. (raid was in 2011).

My views are you don't need the religious hocus pocus (no offense to those that believe in it), to be a sexual healer. However, from what I know many men were helped with ED issues etc. , just like it should be. Much of Tantra is based on "energy" and chakra's which of course is based on Hindu beliefs.

There is a great need in my view for patient, caring women to provide the healhty sexual release that is physically and emotionally beneficial, yet our laws make it a crime to practice positive healing sexuality vs just porn to qwack at a women as a sex object with no personal needed human interaction.

Also in Tantra its about deep breathing in of energy etc... I just hyperventalate - not relaxing to have to just keep "BREATHING DEEPLY" :)

I wish I knew someone to recommend in Phoenix but I don't. If I did, I could be arrested as a "sex trafficker" for encouraging any such wonderful human relationship.

RagsDen
01-06-15, 17:33
Funny, this just popped up on BP:

http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=31155455&image=31155454

I'll definitely see her by next week, but if anyone takes the plunge this week, the only thing I'm curious about is if she smokes. Her voice and her looks don't quite fit IMO. But she does look hot IMO.

Member #4210
01-06-15, 20:55

http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=31155455&image=31155454

I'll definitely see her by next week, but if anyone takes the plunge this week, the only thing I'm curious about is if she smokes. Her voice and her looks don't quite fit IMO. But she does look hot IMO.I love the strength of this add.

Do report.

Thanks!

Desert Rat
01-07-15, 00:15
Had to go to Sun City and I never go to MP in that city. Went to Red Butterfly and Meena was gone. Tall Korean / Chinese gal, very skinny with extremely long and straight hair. Better than average non-pro massage. Her name is Ynina (SP?) Tiny tits and ass made me finish quickly. She is also extremely tight and can tense her vagina. I still like Meena better but Ynina is a very close second.

DoToDont
01-07-15, 10:47

I'll definitely see her by next week, but if anyone takes the plunge this week, the only thing I'm curious about is if she smokes. Her voice and her looks don't quite fit IMO. But she does look hot IMO.I am interested to know the results in you TOFTT.

Joe Trainer
01-11-15, 02:01
I went based on this.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/thp/4841001561.html

I admit, the BEST massage I have ever received. 90 minutes for $50.

No extras available at all.

I will return for the massage again though.

BTW. I went to Zen on Bell first, and it was locked up (noon on Saturday then again at 4). Are they gone?

RickyRick2
01-11-15, 14:47
Visited the acupuncture place on Curry Rd and saw Coco about 1 month ago (forgot to post report! Sorry!

Went in and was greeted by Mamasan (amazing rack on her! Got taken into a room and told me that coco will be in shortly. Coco came in about 5 minutes later so didn't have to.

Wait for long, sadly no TS or massage. Just straight to business / negotiating. Very nice body and seem very friendly / bubbly at first. Settled for $. 2 for FS *YMMV*, about 5 minutes of Hand and 5 minutes of CBJ. She was asking why I'm taking so long, makes me wonder how long the average guy last. Told her to take her time cause I still got 50 minutes left!

Went into mish and she finishes with hand. All the while rushing me like mad! Overall the session lasted about 25 minutes. Finished. She cleaned me up and talked for a bit. Told me to come back again. Not sure if I would go with her again. Overall was pretty good except for the rushing.

Damage was. 4 + $. 2 if I remember right.

Max #01
01-12-15, 08:03
After some research and after exchanging some PMs, I decided to visit Massage 10 while in town last week. It was everything guys said it would be. My technician, Barbie, was very tall for an Asian (5'6" or so) and slender. I'd put her age about 30. Her English was decent. She was my special friend for an hour.

Her TS, massage, ST, and extras were outstanding. The donation was as guys had previously mentioned -- about twice what we pay in DC-Balto. The quality was worth the extra donation and reminded me of how things used to be back here in DC.

Trusted seniors can PM for more details.

Have fun & be safe, especially between now and the Big Game.

Slider42
01-12-15, 11:58
Visited the acupuncture place on Curry Rd and saw Coco about 1 month ago (forgot to post report! Sorry!

Went in and was greeted by Mamasan (amazing rack on her! Got taken into a room and told me that coco will be in shortly...

Damage was. 4 + $. 2 if I remember right.That place used to be my ATF but not as of late but this is what I do from tbe start to avoid the rushing.

Tell girl up front what you want. I always say a full hour, NICE TS (with a wink) and a good massage and if that goes well I hope you will treat me like my girlfriend after the massage.

IMO that sets the expectations from the start and she will know there will not be any extras if she rushes.

BackDoorLover
01-13-15, 01:18
Stopped in last week in the afternoon. It's an almost hidden door amidst a few other shops on Northern Ave. Only one girl came to great me but I heard another (and smelled their asian food) somewhere down the hall. She wasn't very young and she never won any modeling contests, but oh well. She said her name was "Mimi" and though her accent was strong, I got the impression that she could understand English just fine.

Her massage while I was face down was great. She clearly has some training. On the flip it was all teasing until she offered to "help" me with my "problem" if I wouldn't cause any trouble. She wanted no trouble, and I wanted no trouble, but she did want a tip.

Ya, I'd go back.

RagsDen
01-13-15, 19:27
And the answer is. No release on this first visit, and not sure if any will be available on future visits. I typically like to play things by ear, and she seems to be truly into Tantric teachings. Sensual? Some parts, but she never actually came near the boys, and I was draped with a small hand towel when face up. The massage was very good as she has strong hands, and I think she knows what she's talking about with regards to Tantra and Chakras. Just unfortunately no HE. That said, I will likely try again.

I'll definitely see her by next week, but if anyone takes the plunge this week, the only thing I'm curious about is if she smokes. Her voice and her looks don't quite fit IMO. But she does look hot IMO.

Tooncinator
01-13-15, 20:44
I've been pretty spoiled the last year, but mid-December I was faced with a boring weekend and took a voyage to Tahiti in Glendale, my favorite place a year ago. Neither my favorite Chinese lady or her "sister" were there (Kadi and Nancy), just one thick, middle-aged Asian. Maybe she's a Latina with an odd accent - Mimi, with long, dark hair.

Paid for an hour. I got a decent table shower, several minutes of ok back massage, then the flip. I had $ I was willing to part with. Cutting to the chase, she couldn't "talk" me to covered completion and switched to manual 5 minutes in. I finished in an unsatisfying manner and still had 35 minutes left. Instead of coming back to finish my massage, she went on to "help" the next guy who'd waited about 5 minutes.

I checked back in 3 weeks later and she was still the only one there. She tried to talk me in, and I mentioned how she'd only given me 30 minutes of my hour after I tipped her well. "I'll take good care of you! Um, no. I suspect Tahiti survives on 30-minutes-or-less hand action from the bar next door now.

Last year in early January I was treated to "Happy New Year" with the two sisters, very enthusiastically and at a reasonable rate. Leads to Kadi and Nancy would be appreciated!

Happy trails,

Tooncinator.

Butter3592
01-13-15, 20:47
What was the damage?

Stopped in last week in the afternoon. It's an almost hidden door amidst a few other shops on Northern Ave. Only one girl came to great me but I heard another (and smelled their asian food) somewhere down the hall. She wasn't very young and she never won any modeling contests, but oh well. She said her name was "Mimi" and though her accent was strong, I got the impression that she could understand English just fine.

Her massage while I was face down was great. She clearly has some training. On the flip it was all teasing until she offered to "help" me with my "problem" if I wouldn't cause any trouble. She wanted no trouble, and I wanted no trouble, but she did want a tip.

Ya, I'd go back.

Desert Rat
01-13-15, 23:29
I went to Tahiti Massage many moons ago and had a decent experience. Fairly good non-professional massage and therapist was verbal with me playing dog catcher. The only downside was that her breath could kill anything in the Star Wars universe. Her was ass was impressive and smelled better than her breath.

BackDoorLover
01-14-15, 04:06
What was the damage?4 for the time, and I tipped her the same.

Slacker30
01-19-15, 15:16
Visited a rather new place at 54th Ave and Glendale on the north side of the street Saturday called I believe Crystal Spa. It is next to a child care, and across the street from Four Seasons Massage.

Paid the 40 and got busty Asian Mimi. She did a surprisingly good massage, got the kinks out, and then when she did the ball tickle prior to the flip, I knew FS was on the menu. Offered 140 and all was good. CBJ, DATY, and MISH. Not GFE but all in all a B session, not bad for 180 total.

I see a strange phenomena in Glendale and the surrounding area. Enchanted Forest and AAA are closed. Latina Bodyworks on 35th Ave is closed, but 3 new Asian spas are open. 2 on Glendale Ave and one on 43rd Ave south of Glendale.

Why are the non Asian spas gone but new Asian ones popping up?

Desert Rat
01-20-15, 00:43
My limited experience with the non-Asian MP is the girls burn out and leave quickly. The Asian girls are usually stuck in the business because lack of fluency in English or work visa issues. The Latina and Caucasian girls can jump ship or land a sugar daddy any day. I know it sounds weird but guys do date MP girls and sometimes marry them. I guy in Phoenix started dating one years ago and they had a big fight. She yelled she was HIV positive (which turned out to be a lie) but he got pissed and killed her. Moral of the story: don't date massage parlor girls.

AzGuy2
01-22-15, 15:35
Stopped by recently in the morning and had a decent time with Vicky. Good massage and so so extra's. You can message me for the juicy details if you are interested.

NorthScotts2
01-28-15, 14:30
Just wondering if anyone has recently visited Anfu or the blue and red spa (SE corner of of 51st Ave and Northern). Haven't been to either in a little while and just wondering if they have nice looking, younger (under 40) therapists for a visit this afternoon. I'm limited on time so I can't drive and check the inventory as usual. PM's are perfectly fine especially in the current environment. If these two don't pan out, I'll be heading to Mesa. Thanks in advance for the help!

BackInTheCut
01-29-15, 16:29
This is my favorite place in the country. Like Max 01, I'm from the DC Balt area. Rates are much higher but you get what you pay for. I went with the hour and drew Barbie. I put her in mid-to-late 30's. She's from NY and works in AZ seasonally. She's def gives a great table shower, massage and the FS is dynamite. Her body is almost perfect, but compared to all of the other providers I've seen there, her face was about a 6 or 7 (in DC-Balt she's a home run for $160). All the rest have been 9's or 10's. I wouldn't call the experience a miss but I was hoping for a hotter provider based on what I'd draw on past visits and the amount you pay. Next time I'm in town I think I'll ask for a line up.

ChasMale
02-02-15, 11:38
I'll be coming to your fine city in a couple of weeks and staying downtown Phoenix. I was wondering if there was any good MP's or even AMP's within walking (miles are fine) distance or should I consider an outcall from BP. My transportation will be very limited so if you can point me in the right direction it would be very helpful. I'm looking for a good to great massage with a HE if possible.

I was planing on following your threads here anyway to get an understanding of your area. I always find it helpful to get the lay of the land before wandering in.

Thanks Guys.

MrGuapo
02-02-15, 12:08
Went to the mesa one to check it out. I've been to the one in phx and have had fun before. Went early Saturday and ran in to a mamasan with huge bolt ons. She led me to a room I got comfortable and she ended up coming back in to take care of me. I don't mind the older ones, I always have fun with the mamasan at lakeshore In mesa.

She started with a pretty decent massage, about 15 min in to it she starts rubbing my boys from behind. And asking if I like. On the flip she wasted no time going for him and stroking like crazy. She licked my sack a bit as she strokes it and man I popped too damn fast.

There has to be more on the menu. "I'll be back".

Jamesj
02-02-15, 18:14
Has anyone had any recent experience with (I think Othena is her name?

She advertises in PHX Massage on Backpage.

She works out of her private home near the 101 & north of10.

I live in the west valley & she would be handy.

Please PM, or post here.

Thanks,

JAMESJ.

NorthScotts2
02-02-15, 23:12
I'll preface the following by saying I've never been here but I know that Rose Garden Spa is at 7th and Virginia. Not more that a few miles north of downtown depending on where you are staying. You could even catch a bus straight up 7th St from downtown. IF I remember correctly, there are some posts from a while back on here about the place. Haven't heard anything recently but I've wanted to try it for a while. Most of the best places are in Glendale and Mesa. There is also another place called Biltmore spa or massage on 16th or 24th St. Probably some reviews around here as well but I think those two are your closest options. Good luck.

I'll be coming to your fine city in a couple of weeks and staying downtown Phoenix. I was wondering if there was any good MP's or even AMP's within walking (miles are fine) distance or should I consider an outcall from BP. My transportation will be very limited so if you can point me in the right direction it would be very helpful. I'm looking for a good to great massage with a HE if possible.

I was planing on following your threads here anyway to get an understanding of your area. I always find it helpful to get the lay of the land before wandering in.

Thanks Guys.

ThomasT1964
02-02-15, 23:41
I have been to both the Rose Garden and Biltmore Spa and both are good places. Most of the women at the Rose Garden are Korean though there may be a different selection during the day. The mamasan at the Biltmore is Korean though the other women working there all seem to be Spanish. The Rose Garden is much closer to downtown and easier to get to than the Biltmore. The Rose Garden also seems to stay open later at night than the Biltmore. The Biltmore is on 24th Street in between Thomas and Osborn -- it sits behind a small office building next to a storage place. They usually have a sign out front.

Both Jasmine at Rose Garden and Laura (the mamasan) at the Biltmore give a great massage in addition to extras.

I'll preface the following by saying I've never been here but I know that Rose Garden Spa is at 7th and Virginia. Not more that a few miles north of downtown depending on where you are staying. You could even catch a bus straight up 7th St from downtown. IF I remember correctly, there are some posts from a while back on here about the place. Haven't heard anything recently but I've wanted to try it for a while. Most of the best places are in Glendale and Mesa. There is also another place called Biltmore spa or massage on 16th or 24th St. Probably some reviews around here as well but I think those two are your closest options. Good luck.

TucsonTaoist
02-03-15, 14:33
This is my favorite place in the country. Like Max 01, I'm from the DC Balt area. Rates are much higher but you get what you pay for. I went with the hour and drew Barbie. I put her in mid-to-late 30's. She's from NY and works in AZ seasonally. She's def gives a great table shower, massage and the FS is dynamite. Her body is almost perfect, but compared to all of the other providers I've seen there, her face was about a 6 or 7 (in DC-Balt she's a home run for $160). All the rest have been 9's or 10's. I wouldn't call the experience a miss but I was hoping for a hotter provider based on what I'd draw on past visits and the amount you pay. Next time I'm in town I think I'll ask for a line up.Agreed, she's the least attractive woman I've seen there, but she has "strengths" that make up for it.

AzGuy2
02-03-15, 16:02
Just wondering if anyone has recently visited Anfu or the blue and red spa (SE corner of of 51st Ave and Northern). Haven't been to either in a little while and just wondering if they have nice looking, younger (under 40) therapists for a visit this afternoon. I'm limited on time so I can't drive and check the inventory as usual. PM's are perfectly fine especially in the current environment. If these two don't pan out, I'll be heading to Mesa. Thanks in advance for the help!I have been to both anfu and Blue and Red. Can't remember who I saw at Anfu, but saw a girl a bit on the heavy side at be and are. Good massage and not bad extras. Message me for the details if you want.

SilverGhost
02-03-15, 17:43
I have several AMP's that I have been going to for years one in particular in Sun City for about 8 years and same girl most of the time and if she is not there her replacement has also been covering for her for many years. Try Moon Lake, Many Sun City shops that are asian are not circuit girls. Maybe just a little older. I also find that Thai Massage 51 and Peoria is not a circuit shop and Kathy there has been there long time. Enjoy Massage Glendale has one good girl for good massage and also pleasure, other girl gives best massage you have had just not anything to look at, been going there two years only same girls. The Day Spa in Scottsdale also not a circuit shop. If you like latina this shop has one that only works days.

At Shangri La you can get a GFE if you go a few times. Same girls for long time. One only works days, so she is not worn out and give you a good time. She has to know you more than one time. First time only HJ. Then full menu.

I used to go to ANFU but got tired of the change out every month. This why I also don't hit Mesa.

Hope I have given you some good lead in West Side that are not circuit shops.

Oh, usually sun City Prices very good and not too busy, especially when snow birds leave. Also Sun City no up sell and negotiation is easy since this time of year business slow.The Moon Lake spa is convenient and I've been there a few times. Would like to hear about the experience of others. What is the name of the older girl and her backup and has anyone tried Wendy? If so what was your experience with her, menu and prices? Thanks.

Wally3349
02-04-15, 10:08
Research, research, and more research. Then review. First post is asking for info, yet none given yet. Tell us about your exploits.

Slacker30
02-05-15, 00:26

Thanks Guys.You can get on the light rail (the 19th ave and Montebello train) get off at Central and Camelback and at 1st Ave on the north side of the street is Malibu spa. Decent place.

Noblesavage01
02-05-15, 01:00
All I can say is OM effin G.

I have had two stellar experiences before with providers (Multiple times with the same kind of connection and satisfaction) , who have retired and both in Denver.

This comes real close to intimacy, feel and emotional satisfaction.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/surprise-az-13830-w-camino-del-sol-160blonde-sweet-nughty-nurutreat/29033825

--NS.

Horndoggin
02-05-15, 05:04
Her ad states front and rear entrances now open, insinuating greek?

I have had two stellar experiences before with providers (Multiple times with the same kind of connection and satisfaction) , who have retired and both in Denver.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/surprise-az-13830-w-camino-del-sol-160blonde-sweet-nughty-nurutreat/29033825

--NS.

NorthScotts2
02-06-15, 00:46
Thanks for the info Noble. Pics look nice. Sounds like the type of person I like. PM sent.

--NS.

Bubba1979
02-06-15, 15:32
Came upon this ad and was wondering if anyone of you fine Mongers has been here. Supposedly the girl in the pic is real.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/thp/4880004052.html

CoopersSecret
02-07-15, 03:15
Came upon this ad and was wondering if anyone of you fine Mongers has been here. Supposedly the girl in the pic is real.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/thp/4880004052.htmlVisited once and wasn't offered anything extra. Thought about trying again as massage was decent.

Jamesj
02-07-15, 12:13

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/thp/4880004052.htmlHey BUBBA, I'm sure the picture is of a "real girl", just not sure she is "really " at the establishment!(LOL).

Be safe & happy hunting.

JAMESJ.

GumMango
02-08-15, 03:40
Just Relax always delivers. Though the drive is little longer, someone or the other are good there.

First time several months back, had a good one with Cody. Cody s a cougar but with shaped boobs and a tight body. She s good at dancing and delivers well. All covered. Everything in menu.

Few weeks back, met Charlie. Though not as good as Cody. Charlie is a MILF. With DDD natural breasts. Short and good looking. She s pricey than Cody but delivers everything on menu.

Both were non rushed and the women enjoyed their work.

Noblesavage01
02-08-15, 11:11
I wouldn't know about that as I did not ask, but no insinuation, just means you can you can use the physical door that is on the rear of the establishment to enter. .

Her ad states front and rear entrances now open, insinuating greek?

ChasMale
02-09-15, 14:17
You can get on the light rail (the 19th ave and Montebello train) get off at Central and Camelback and at 1st Ave on the north side of the street is Malibu spa. Decent place.Great to know. After you said that I did a little searching ad found that your city has a very nice mass transit system so that will open a few doors.

Thanks.

Slacker30
02-13-15, 21:00
The Getaway Spa owners on 36th Ave and Camelback bought it. Crystal is at 5414 W Glendale Ave. One petite and one thicker Latina girl working.

Pretty faces.

Enjoyed a very nice session yesterday.

MrNoodly
02-13-15, 23:36
I loves me some latinas, so I went to the place on Palm Ln. (What a confusing mess of streets there, but, as they say, freeway close.) Sweet chica with excellent bolt-ons and good natural culo. Started grinding her yoga-pants-clad pussy on my hand when I was face down. Well, forget the rub, corazon. Off came her pants and she's dripping wet. After a little playing with the gatito she peeled off her top and asked me what I wanted. Her prices were muy alto, but what the hell. She redressed, went out to stash the cash and get a cover, returned and got down to some enthusiastic business. I'll stop by again when I pass back through town.

Lindy54
02-14-15, 17:04
A little early, I know, but will be in PHX in mid May for golf. Staying near the TPC. Not a big fan of AMPs as I get my asian fill in NE Florida. Looking for an independant near this area. An AMP os not out of the question, but enjoy the independants a bit more. Not looking for anything fancy: good mutual rub, good HR finish and maybe MSOG. And near where I'm staying. Thanks in advance.

Desert Rat
02-15-15, 17:03
http://www.lilaphx.com/

I called Lila on short notice and she agreed to meet within 30 minutes. She looks exactly like her photos. She does a better than average nonprofessional massage. Your hands are allowed to roam everywhere on her body. She has mirrors so you can enjoy her from every angle. $175 per hour is a bit steep given her age and HJ only. I had a good time for what it was and feel she is an honest provider. Lila does not advertise as an escort and she wants some personal background information while you sit at her kitchen table before the massage. I will repeat when a FS provider is not available but if I have another option I would not choose a body rub. Lila is a clock watcher and you must arrive exactly at your appointment time and you will be standing on her front stoop after exactly 60 minutes.

StanfMan
02-16-15, 11:41
It irks me every time a lady buys a cheap massage table and cheap lotion and rubs it on a man pretending to be a massage provider.

And ups the fee so high it is ridiculous for the value.

Yet we fall for it all the time;.

My experience was the same, except I would never consider that an above average bodyrub.

I guess YMMV but I never returned way too steep for services offered.

http://www.lilaphx.com/

I called Lila on short notice and she agreed to meet within 30 minutes. She looks exactly like her photos. She does a better than average nonprofessional massage. Your hands are allowed to roam everywhere on her body. She has mirrors so you can enjoy her from every angle. $175 per hour is a bit steep given her age and HJ only. I had a good time for what it was and feel she is an honest provider. Lila does not advertise as an escort and she wants some personal background information while you sit at her kitchen table before the massage. I will repeat when a FS provider is not available but if I have another option I would not choose a body rub. Lila is a clock watcher and you must arrive exactly at your appointment time and you will be standing on her front stoop after exactly 60 minutes.

TravelGuy65
02-16-15, 11:49
I use to live in the valley years ago but wasn't yet doing the monger thing. Can someone recommend a good AMP that does FS? I will be in the east valley but can travel to anywhere.

Desert Rat
02-22-15, 22:25
Daddio1542, great report on that latina. I am guessing other guys YMMV with this lady. Sometimes you have great chemistry with a provider. I have an AMP on the West side that if the right girl is working she is GFE with me.

Daddio1542
02-23-15, 02:56
I had some time to kill today and couldn't get in touch with any of my escorts from BP. I stopped by this place at 4444 W Northern. I was greeted at the window by a pretty young Latina named Gabby. Requested a 45 minutes session and paid the 50 dollar door fee. I signed in under a bogus name and she led me back to the room and asked me to get comfortable and she would be back shortly. I stripped down to nothing an laid on the table and waited about 5 minutes for her to return. She began a decent massage with lotion starting at the head of the table, allowing me to rub her ass and legs while she did a decent job on my shoulders and back. She move around the table after a few minutes and massaged my legs and ass and we made some small talk. She told me she was 24 and has a few kids. After about 5 minutes she asked if I wanted her to continue on my back or would I like to roll over. I rolled over and she asked me what type of massage I like on the front. I glanced at my dick and she took it in her hand and I shook my head affirming that was what I liked.

She stroked it for a few seconds and I reached under her top and undid her bra while she lifted her top. She has youthful small be cups, and a really nice body for a young mother. She leaned over and I began kissing one nipple then the other while I undid the button on her pants. She took her pants all the way off and was wearing cute underwear. I asked if she would allow me to give her a body massage and she said sure. She removed her underwear and laid face down on the table while I began to massage her back while I was straddling her hips. My boner was resting in her crack while I was doing so. I did this for a few minutes and then I got off the table and began to massage her ass and thighs. She seemed to be enjoying the attention. I was massaging her crack and labia being careful not to get the lotion inside of her. I leaned down to tongue kiss her brown eye and she squirmed a little so I got the idea she wasn't too comfortable with that. I asked her to roll onto her back and hopped back on the table, spread her legs and started DATY. She was hesitant at first but quickly began to get into it. I licked her clit for several minutes and asked her if she was enjoying my efforts. She said yes and I told her that I could bring her to orgasm if she would let herself go. She said OK and I told her that if what I was doing was working just moan or otherwise let me know to keep going. It took about 5 more minutes and she came with my tongue on her and my finger lightly moving up and down on the cusp of her pussy.

While she caught her breath I moved up and kissed her tits some more and moved up to her neck kissing lightly and whispered in her ear "did you like that?" She whispered that she did and I got up on my knees, found the bottle of lotion and began to stroke myself over her. She got off the table and stood next to the bed and took over the handjob. She was stroking me and rubbing it against her tits and before long I was ready to climax. I shot several ropes on her tits and neck to finish off this very satisfying session. She helped me clean up, went outside to fetch a warm towel. We never discussed the the donation, so while she was out I put $1. 2 on the table while I got dressed. She brought me back a bottle of water and I told her I had a nice time and would be seeing her again. She seemed genuine when she told me that she had a "great time" and that she hoped I would return soon.
face 8/10
body 8/10
service 7/10

I didn't ask about CFS during this visit. I'm not 100% sure she offers but I like my chances if I do return. We seemed to hit it off prettty goodI forgot the link.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/40-affordable-relaxation-independent-latina-bodyworker-free-table-shower-623-580-1177/25660893

RagsDen
02-24-15, 20:00
Repeated, and this time was a bit more bold towards the end. Unfortunately, still no go. And she made it pretty clear she wouldn't help with the ending.

Here's a more recent ad:

http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-sundays/31155455

And the answer is. No release on this first visit, and not sure if any will be available on future visits. I typically like to play things by ear, and she seems to be truly into Tantric teachings. Sensual? Some parts, but she never actually came near the boys, and I was draped with a small hand towel when face up. The massage was very good as she has strong hands, and I think she knows what she's talking about with regards to Tantra and Chakras. Just unfortunately no HE. That said, I will likely try again.

DavePHX
02-24-15, 21:37
Repeated, and this time was a bit more bold towards the end. Unfortunately, still no go. And she made it pretty clear she wouldn't help with the eending.ere's a more recent ad:
http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-sundays/31155455She kind of intriques me even without a HE. Besides the Tantra stuff (not my interest) she does more regular massage and one of the few that at least say they do Esalen, which is what I've taught and prof trained in.

Her website if quite interesting. She writes a lot like me!

She tries to coin a new term Rejuvogasm Fun-Gasm.

http://aeonhealthandrelaxation.com/

If its just about deep breathing all it does for me is hyperventilate!

Bubba1979
02-25-15, 15:47
Was wondering if any of you gents have stopped by this new place. It is north of Cactus on Cave Creek in a ghetto strip center. Me thinks it might be related to the Eastern Spa on Ray Rd in Chandler, a known "tease" joint.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/thp/4906727292.html

Lasvegas318
02-27-15, 19:48
Hey gents.

Report from a few months ago that I have meant to add.

A "friend" reported a massage place on camelback and 19th Ave.

Girl in 30's with a bit of a belly. Great massage and full menu.

Good attitude too. From what I heard.

Xtr61
03-03-15, 13:01

Jamesj
03-03-15, 17:22
Although you are a newbie, could you provide a few details?

Thanks,

JAMESJ.

JK123
03-04-15, 19:21
Any one have any intel on this AMP? http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/japanese-girls-soft-hands/25945178.

Xtr61
03-04-15, 20:46
So I am relatively new, but my post was justifiably punted by the forum Admin. For goofy txt formatting. But anyway, here is the original post. Hope this provides info for you guys who PM'd me.

So, I've been eyeing this AMP next to the bowling alley off Kyrene for a few months. I decided to TOFTT and investigate. What I discovered is what I consider a superb AMP experience: great technical massage with lots of teasing of the junk and a purposeful build up to a HE. Then to top it off, after the hot towel cleanup, another 10 minutes of 'cool down' massage on the chest, legs, and head. Freakin' top notch experience. Another good point was no discussion of Andrew Jacksons at any time. Only. 5 for the hr and some form of a tip was anticipated. So, I gave her $ for the whole deal. She didn't even count it, just smiled, punched my brand new visit card (buy 10, get 1 free), and sent me on my way. Now, the only neggy was her looks. I believe I was serviced by the older mamasan, who was great, but her face was a 4/10. But, she more than compensated with a great massage for the full hour, kept the lights really dim, and let me roam those middle-age hooters and tight caboose when things were climaxing. Usually, these places cheat you on the massage and then rush the HE, but not this place. You get every minute of the 60, great technique, teasing like crazy, and the 'perks'. Recommended!

DoToDont
03-05-15, 13:15
She kind of intriques me even without a HE. Besides the Tantra stuff (not my interest) she does more regular massage and one of the few that at least say they do Esalen, which is what I've taught and prof trained in.

Her website if quite interesting. She writes a lot like me!

She tries to coin a new term Rejuvogasm Fun-Gasm.

http://aeonhealthandrelaxation.com/

If its just about deep breathing all it does for me is hyperventilate!For the price, not a good value. Too much mumbo-jumbo and more about following her technique rather than listening to your needs. Just a BS way to make money IMHO. Will cut her some slackas she advertises in the non-adult section. But her pictures (and prices) suggest more and unfortunately that's not the case. I used to dream about a place that has and is going through huge legal issues due to Tantra practices, unfortunately such dreams no longer exist here in Phx.

DoToDont
03-05-15, 13:29
So I am relatively new, but my post was justifiably punted by the forum Admin. For goofy txt formatting. But anyway, here is the original post. Hope this provides info for you guys who PM'd me.

So, I've been eyeing this AMP next to the bowling alley off Kyrene for a few months. I decided to TOFTT and investigate. What I discovered is what I consider a superb AMP experience: great technical massage with lots of teasing of the junk and a purposeful build up to a HE. Then to top it off, after the hot towel cleanup, another 10 minutes of 'cool down' massage on the chest, legs, and head. Freakin' top notch experience. Another good point was no discussion of Andrew Jacksons at any time. Only. 5 for the hr and some form of a tip was anticipated. So, I gave her $ for the whole deal. She didn't even count it, just smiled, punched my brand new visit card (buy 10, get 1 free), and sent me on my way. Now, the only neggy was her looks. I believe I was serviced by the older mamasan, who was great, but her face was a 4/10. But, she more than compensated with a great massage for the full hour, kept the lights really dim, and let me roam those middle-age hooters and tight caboose when things were climaxing. Usually, these places cheat you on the massage and then rush the HE, but not this place. You get every minute of the 60, great technique, teasing like crazy, and the 'perks'. Recommended!Met a lovely asian lady at this place with a huge rack there a couple of times. I waited for some initiation and was disappointed. May be will lead next time. I think it is a different lady I saw at this place. I think I have seem her in the spa in Kyrene and Ray before.

I have had better luck with the one in Kyrene and Ray, but it is generally a self finish.

Xtr61
03-05-15, 23:09
Met a lovely asian lady at this place with a huge rack there a couple of times. I waited for some initiation and was disappointed. May be will lead next time. I think it is a different lady I saw at this place. I think I have seem her in the spa in Kyrene and Ray before.

I have had better luck with the one in Kyrene and Ray, but it is generally a self finish.Hi DoToDont, this is the place next to Wal-Mart at Kyrene / Chandler Blvd. YMMV, but my gal gave every indication that she wanted to please me at the end. Chemistry and vibe plays a role I think. This place is comfortable, not the prison cell entryway with video surveillance. It's got an open foyer and curtains over the rooms. So by this one would think there would no HE action from my experience. But that wasn't the case at all. I just stripped down buck naked and got under the single loose sheet on the table. She figured out what I was about within the first 5 min. Casually brush her leg, etc. Provide indicators. An experienced woman knows if you're a go. This place was fun. Clean, mellow and sensual. Not sleazy like many places in mesa. Older workers but they know what their doing. If your looking for an M10 FS experience with a young hottie, this is not the place. It fits a niche.

Bubba1979
03-05-15, 23:49
Ya. Ol Bubba read a partial review of Sophia at Asian Star on Kyrene and Ray. I assumed that maybe this place had turned the corner so to speak. But alas. I was wrong. Met Sophia. Big breasted Lady maybe 45 or so.

Long story short. Although I got her top off and exposed large "Chinese antlers'" she refused to touch little Bubba. She sprayed about a half quart of Jack off oil on my stomach and made motions that I should start helping myself.

She tried to tell me that maybe her hands could spread a disease. At this point Little Bubba went into turtle mode and everything went south. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I hate wasting money. I guess guys will jack themselves off.

Apparently. It seemed like this was normal to her. I mean. She would let me nurse like a new born calf. But would not touch me. Damn. Place was busy too. Anyway. 5 for the hour of lame massage. Damn.

FordsOnly
03-06-15, 01:03
Any one have any intel on this AMP? http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/japanese-girls-soft-hands/25945178.OK. I have been reading but not contributing, so I checked out this place since I was interested as well.

Went in for a 30 min massage with Amy, no table shower unfortunately (which is one of the things I like about M10/ Golden). Massage was actually pretty good and she asked if I wanted some lotion or not. Good on the neck and back. But no attention to legs, arms, etc. - perhaps with a longer massage. On the flip it she presented a variety of options and everything was on the menu. We settled on the finish and I had a good time. Not sure if I would go back compared to M10/ Golden experiences, but you never know. PM for more details if you would like. Fordsonly.

BonAppetit
03-06-15, 06:53
For the price, not a good value. Too much mumbo-jumbo and more about following her technique rather than listening to your needs. Just a BS way to make money IMHO. Will cut her some slackas she advertises in the non-adult section. But her pictures (and prices) suggest more and unfortunately that's not the case. I used to dream about a place that has and is going through huge legal issues due to Tantra practices, unfortunately such dreams no longer exist here in Phx.Her most recent ad reads, "Thrillin' Throbbin' Thursday" and her rap always has sexual innuendo. Plus there's the whole thing of the pic with her shirt off and the $160 asking price. She's selling what she isn't selling.

LatinaGuy
03-07-15, 01:52
Her most recent ad reads, "Thrillin' Throbbin' Thursday" and her rap always has sexual innuendo. Plus there's the whole thing of the pic with her shirt off and the $160 asking price. She's selling what she isn't selling.There are two words that will cost you at least. 8 to $ and those two words are Tantra and Scottsdale. It is unfortunate, at least the Scottsdale word. The Tantra chicks are mostly skin and bone, which is not in my wheelhouse, but I do wish some of the Scottsdale ladies were somewhere else so they would be reasonable. If anyone has Tantra stories that actually exceeded your expectations, please share. Because I don't ever see any of those.

Stomp2
03-07-15, 12:23
There are two words that will cost you at least. 8 to $ and those two words are Tantra and Scottsdale. It is unfortunate, at least the Scottsdale word. The Tantra chicks are mostly skin and bone, which is not in my wheelhouse, but I do wish some of the Scottsdale ladies were somewhere else so they would be reasonable. If anyone has Tantra stories that actually exceeded your expectations, please share. Because I don't ever see any of those.http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-tantra-goddess-xo/30373045

Check out post #5557 in BackPage Advertiser Reviews. I think you would enjoy her!

BackDoorLover
03-08-15, 03:17
Stopped in recently at 10 pm. A Korean named "Nina" was there. Not the prettiest, not the youngest, but she made up for that with her attitude. She has quite possibly the best attitude I've found at an AMP. I didn't feel at all that she was rushing me. Services are negotiable with her including f / s.

AzGuy2
03-08-15, 11:38
Stopped by recently and met a Chinese lady who calls herself BoBo.

If you would like the details of my visit you may message me and I will furnish. It was a great visit.

MrNoodly
03-09-15, 12:27
I was back in Phoenix yesterday. My preferred place (Comfort Zone) is closed Sundays, so I tried Biltmore since it had been recommended here. The gal who greeted me had a sad, weary expression. That was a bad sign. Mid 30's, I'd guess. About 5'9", slim, small boobs, flat but wide butt. Not what I look for in a chica. There was a folded towel on the table. Whenever there's a towel like that, I take it as a sign they want me to cover up. OK. But I guess she took it as a sign to stay away from my ass and crotch. It was almost the lamest "massage" I ever had. Just sort of poking and touching and brushing her hands here and there, while keeping herself out of reach. Nothing erotic or teasing or even therapeutic about it. But I wasn't there for the massage anyway. At the flip (which I thought would never come) she plopped the towel on my junk and I was thinking there was nothing more to be had. But then she started talking money. I should have said, "No thanks", because she had totally killed the mood, but I thought, what the hell, I'll go for a handy and rescue something from this. Then she said for only forty more I could get FS. Mmmmm, okay. But her CBJ was awful and counterproductive. My dick retreated in self-defense. She acted like it was MY fault. No, babe, you're just really awful at this. I called a halt to the proceedings and got out of there.

MrNoodly
03-10-15, 13:16
So, there I was, on my way to Wickenburg, stopped at the light on US60 and 99th. I look to my left and see a big MASSAGE sign. (Number on the building: 9827) I was in no hurry, so why not. The lobby was tastefully done, like an upscale spa. Was this the kind of place I was hoping for, or was it legit? There was no button to push, so I just waited. A latina in spandex showed up. The fee was a little high, but I was sort of committed to finding out what the score was. The hallway was also nicely decorated with European paintings, stylish furniture and sophisticated lighting. Very much like a legit joint. She led me to a small room with a locker. Well, that's different. I stripped, locked up my clothes -- and wallet -- and wrapped a towel around me. She returned and led me to a plush bathroom, with a clawfoot tub. She started filling it and told me to climb in. Okay. It's not a table shower, but it might be better, especially if she were to join me. She didn't. She left for a while as the tub filled a few inches and I settled in. Even if there might be no action to be had, I could use some pampering. She returned, pulled the plug but took up a sprayer. She rinsed me a bit, ran her hands over my chest, back, arms and legs, but stayed away from the boys. Rats. She had me dry myself then led me to the room with the table. Paintings, mirrors, flowers. She started working on me and it became clear that, yes, there was at least a HJ to be had. She was pressing her boobs on my head and back, her crotch against my hands. Her technique might not have been what they teach in massage school, but it was nice and erotic. At the flip, she asked me what I wanted. Her prices were sort of high, but she had me in a good mood. I chose a handy. She peeled down her top, then turned and waved her ass in my face as she peeled off her pants. Then she pulled her thong aside to give me a view and access. Thank you, sweetheart. Her manual skill was excellent, starting with teasing and slow stroking that got me even harder than I already was. Such a pleasant change from those who immediately start their robotic jerking. I played with her kitty, eventually sliding the fingers in. She rocked and ground her hips like she was into the penetration. I was tempted to upgrade to FS, but I wasn't sure how much cash I had back in my wallet. Besides, I was about ready to blow. It would have been a shame to break the rhythm and the mood while she grabbed a cover. So, I had a great, convulsing release. Whew! That was a good one! She cleaned me off and directed me back to the locker. I dressed, stopped for a pee to clean my pipe, then handed her the money. She stuffed it in her cleavage without counting and gave me a kiss. She said, "My name's Gabby. Come back sometime. " Oh, I will.

Lasvegas318
03-10-15, 16:49
Latina Massage. Friend went there during day.

Said it was late 30's chica.

Nice lady a little mechanical. Apparently everything on menu.

Said he not bad but with other options will probably look elsewhere.

NorthScotts2
03-11-15, 23:12
Just wondering if you meant Indian school instead of camelback. Camelback is all residential at that intersection. I've been wondering about the place on 36th and IS. It has been around for years.

Latina Massage. Friend went there during day.

Said it was late 30's chica.

Nice lady a little mechanical. Apparently everything on menu.

Said he not bad but with other options will probably look elsewhere.

Shaved Cock
03-12-15, 12:39
Just wondering if you meant Indian school instead of camelback. Camelback is all residential at that intersection. I've been wondering about the place on 36th and IS. It has been around for years.Actually there is a strip mall on the south side of Camelback; the place is in the southeast corner. I've been there a few times and had a very pleasant experience with a hot MILF who advertises GG -- just plain huge.

Shaved Cock
03-12-15, 12:42
The other day I was getting a nice massage from a Latina who told me she used to work at Enchanted Forest and that they are planning on reopening on Friday after a remodel. She said they were starting modestly.

On a side note, there was a nice masseuse who worked there as well named Veronica. Huge tits and lot of fun. Evidently, she passed away at the end of January. Very sad.

NorthScotts2
03-12-15, 22:42
Very sorry if I confused anyone. For some reason I was thinking 36th St. Not ave. Carry on!

Actually there is a strip mall on the south side of Camelback; the place is in the southeast corner. I've been there a few times and had a very pleasant experience with a hot MILF who advertises GG -- just plain huge.

Myko509
03-13-15, 18:57
Does anyone know where Fiona or Vicky went to?

Latinlover96
03-14-15, 12:37
Anyone dream about this MP before? Specifically sebreena http://phoenix.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/oh-yes-103rd-ave-and-grand103rd-lightbehind-ampm12630-n-103rd-ave-144/19882118.

Chilly Willy
03-14-15, 20:57
Anyone dream about this MP before? Specifically sebreena http://phoenix.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/oh-yes-103rd-ave-and-grand103rd-lightbehind-ampm12630-n-103rd-ave-144/19882118.Yup. Lotta guys have.

DontKnowMe19
03-15-15, 10:32
After so long, I'll be attempting to try out M10. I was wondering if it's worth it and if there is a certain girl I should request. Any info is greatly appreciated! Please PM. Thank you all in advance!

Aoxox
03-15-15, 15:09
So, there I was, on my way to Wickenburg, stopped at the light on US60 and 99th. I look to my left and see a big MASSAGE sign. (Number on the building: 9827) I was in no hurry, so why not. The lobby was tastefully done, like an upscale spa. Was this the kind of place I was hoping for, or was it legit? There was no button to push, so I just waited. A latina in spandex showed up. The fee was a little high, but I was sort of committed to finding out what the score was. The hallway was also nicely decorated with European paintings, stylish furniture and sophisticated lighting. Very much like a legit joint. She led me to a small room with a locker. Well, that's different. I stripped, locked up my clothes -- and wallet -- and wrapped a towel around me. She returned and led me to a plush bathroom, with a clawfoot tub. She started filling it and told me to climb in. Okay. It's not a table shower, but it might be better, especially if she were to join me. She didn't. She left for a while as the tub filled a few inches and I settled in. Even if there might be no action to be had, I could use some pampering. She returned, pulled the plug but took up a sprayer. She rinsed me a bit, ran her hands over my chest, back, arms and legs, but stayed away from the boys. Rats. She had me dry myself then led me to the room with the table. Paintings, mirrors, flowers. She started working on me and it became clear that, yes, there was at least a HJ to be had. She was pressing her boobs on my head and back, her crotch against my hands. Her technique might not have been what they teach in massage school, but it was nice and erotic. At the flip, she asked me what I wanted. Her prices were sort of high, but she had me in a good mood. I chose a handy. She peeled down her top, then turned and waved her ass in my face as she peeled off her pants. Then she pulled her thong aside to give me a view and access. Thank you, sweetheart. Her manual skill was excellent, starting with teasing and slow stroking that got me even harder than I already was. Such a pleasant change from those who immediately start their robotic jerking. I played with her kitty, eventually sliding the fingers in. She rocked and ground her hips like she was into the penetration. I was tempted to upgrade to FS, but I wasn't sure how much cash I had back in my wallet. Besides, I was about ready to blow. It would have been a shame to break the rhythm and the mood while she grabbed a cover. So, I had a great, convulsing release. Whew! That was a good one! She cleaned me off and directed me back to the locker. I dressed, stopped for a pee to clean my pipe, then handed her the money. She stuffed it in her cleavage without counting and gave me a kiss. She said, "My name's Gabby. Come back sometime. " Oh, I will.What's the damage? And how old is the Latina? Thank you.

NorthScotts2
03-15-15, 22:47
Stopped by there last week. Had a decent time. Strange thing was when I asked my therapists name she said "number 7". I thought that was quite strange but didn't ask again. Also, this may have been because it has been a while since I've been there and they "lost" my card. Had to start a new one. Last time I was there the lobby was more open but now it has changed. I'm guessing there was reason why she gave me that name and would probably give me a different name next time. Her attitude was great, service was about a 8 and I would repeat if I didn't like to see other things on the menu. Typical tip for M10.

After so long, I'll be attempting to try out M10. I was wondering if it's worth it and if there is a certain girl I should request. Any info is greatly appreciated! Please PM. Thank you all in advance!

ThomasT1964
03-15-15, 23:27
I think that Seven is her name.

Stopped by there last week. Had a decent time. Strange thing was when I asked my therapists name she said "number 7". I thought that was quite strange but didn't ask again. Also, this may have been because it has been a while since I've been there and they "lost" my card. Had to start a new one. Last time I was there the lobby was more open but now it has changed. I'm guessing there was reason why she gave me that name and would probably give me a different name next time. Her attitude was great, service was about a 8 and I would repeat if I didn't like to see other things on the menu. Typical tip for M10.

MrNoodly
03-16-15, 21:01
What's the damage? And how old is the Latina? Thank you.Seventy / hour, $1 for CBJ, $2 for CFS. Gabby's probably mid-30's.

Never Never
03-18-15, 16:52
Has anyone visited the sun city mp on Camilo del sol?

SilverGhost
03-18-15, 19:17
Has anyone visited the sun city mp on Camilo del sol?Haven't tried it but would be interested in feedback you get.

DontKnowMe19
03-18-15, 21:48
I needed an Asian fix badly. Since I don't know what to make of the Thai ads, decided to try out a AMP. Never had any luck at these places. So I asked for info to M10 since it's the most well known. So on Monday morning, about 10 am, I made my way to M10.1st the parking situation is awkward. So if your looking for some discretion, you might want to avoid. So I parked and walked in. Was greeted by Mamasan. So decide on 45 for. 6. Was taken back to the rooms. Now I was surprised that they were busy. I mean they were really busy. I waited about 25 minutes before my masseuse came in. But mama made sure I was taken care of. So after the wait, June made her way into the room. Wow! She is a hottie. She apologize and we made our way for the TS. Never had one before and I was an interesting experience. And June made sure that I was cleaned thoroughly. Back to the room and a decent massage. There was a great ending and left satisfied. I will repeat in a pinch.

Jammer27
03-18-15, 22:22
I know where Flamingo is and that's usually my go to but I've never been to M10 and it sounds like a good time!

I needed an Asian fix badly. Since I don't know what to make of the Thai ads, decided to try out a AMP. Never had any luck at these places. So I asked for info to M10 since it's the most well known. So on Monday morning, about 10 am, I made my way to M10.1st the parking situation is awkward. So if your looking for some discretion, you might want to avoid. So I parked and walked in. Was greeted by Mamasan. So decide on 45 for. 6. Was taken back to the rooms. Now I was surprised that they were busy. I mean they were really busy. I waited about 25 minutes before my masseuse came in. But mama made sure I was taken care of. So after the wait, June made her way into the room. Wow! She is a hottie. She apologize and we made our way for the TS. Never had one before and I was an interesting experience. And June made sure that I was cleaned thoroughly. Back to the room and a decent massage. There was a great ending and left satisfied. I will repeat in a pinch.

MrNoodly
03-18-15, 22:59
Has anyone visited the sun city mp on Camilo del sol?The unattractive 40-ish woman who met me at the door and said $60. I assumed for an hour. I learned later that was for a half. The same unattractive, pot-bellied, saggy-tit woman gave me a mediocre rub and then started griping when the tug took more than a couple of seconds. Hey, lady, with your looks and attitude, it ain't going to happen. I don't know, maybe she was just the cleaning lady trying to scam a few bucks.

AzGuy2
03-19-15, 10:37
AM Golden massage advertises on both BP and CL and is located in Sun City on 99th ave south of Bell Road. I stopped by last Tuesday and had a great time. PM me for the details if you are interested. Another great place.

Aoxox
03-20-15, 23:44
http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/oh-yes-103rd-ave-and-grand103rd-lightbehind-ampm12630-n-103rd-ave-144/21875196

Anybody been to here?

AzHunt
03-21-15, 20:06
http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/oh-yes-103rd-ave-and-grand103rd-lightbehind-ampm12630-n-103rd-ave-144/21875196

Anybody been to here?I went here about a year ago. Definetly not the girls in the pictures.

Never Never
03-22-15, 22:01
Thanks boldly for reply on camila place. I stopped by and got no answer on the door so glad I read that before I tried again. I saw a few posts on m10. Would someone mind PMing me the location? I can't find anything near that name. Might have to make an anfu run!

CoopersSecret
03-23-15, 14:09
Thanks boldly for reply on camila place. I stopped by and got no answer on the door so glad I read that before I tried again. I saw a few posts on m10. Would someone mind PMing me the location? I can't find anything near that name. Might have to make an anfu run!http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-10_one-visit-and-you-will-believe/25117959

Htnphx
03-24-15, 01:47
Easy to find, right next door to the Pizza Hut and Tom's BBQ.

NW Corner of South Country Club Drive and West Southern Avenue. Parking is pretty tight but you can park in the main shopping center and walk over.

Very good staff and the girls are very pleasant to be around.

Good Luck!

AzHunt
03-24-15, 18:19
Has anyone been to see this girl? Does she really look like this?

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-busty-brunette-simply-irresistable/32307384

AzHunt
03-24-15, 18:24
Little massage place on 51st avenue and Olive. Went there today. $40 for half an hour with table shower.

Pretty stacked asian gave a nice table shower with lots of teasing. Back to room and rub was pathetic. Very light and no skill. Flip and $60 for topless HJ. Great breasts big see's. Let hands roam. Better than average.

C Side
03-24-15, 20:41
Hi DoToDont, this is the place next to Wal-Mart at Kyrene / Chandler Blvd. YMMV, but my gal gave every indication that she wanted to please me at the end. Chemistry and vibe plays a role I think. This place is comfortable, not the prison cell entryway with video surveillance. It's got an open foyer and curtains over the rooms. So by this one would think there would no HE action from my experience. But that wasn't the case at all. I just stripped down buck naked and got under the single loose sheet on the table. She figured out what I was about within the first 5 min. Casually brush her leg, etc. Provide indicators. An experienced woman knows if you're a go. This place was fun. Clean, mellow and sensual. Not sleazy like many places in mesa. Older workers but they know what their doing. If your looking for an M10 FS experience with a young hottie, this is not the place. It fits a niche.I went to this place on just this past weekend. Had a therapist named Mary, probably in her 40's slim built. It was my first time to this place and when asked I said it was. She let my hands roam all over but not under but in the end it was zero. I thought by her letting me roam it was a go for sure. Paid my 60 and left unhappy.

CoopersSecret
03-25-15, 05:25
Has anyone been to see this girl? Does she really look like this?

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-busty-brunette-simply-irresistable/32307384Pretty sure the location is actually a parlor in a strip mall next to a few mexican shops and YMMV on which girl you get.

AbsLover
03-25-15, 12:41
Hello guys.

I am new and I do not understand what "YMMV" means. Could one of you guys explain it to me?

Thank you.

Your Mileage May Vary

Stomp2
03-25-15, 22:37
Hello guys.

I am new and I do not understand what "YMMV" means. Could one of you guys explain it to me?

Thank you.

Your Mileage May VaryMeaning that your results may vary. Some may end up getting something more or different with the provider.

Bubba1979
03-26-15, 21:01
Meaning that your results may vary. Some may end up getting something more or different with the provider.Every time I read a Stomp 2 post I think of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPBDMihPRJA

Chilly Willy
03-26-15, 21:37
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Stomp2
03-27-15, 18:15
Every time I read a Stomp 2 post I think of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPBDMihPRJAThank you Bubba1979.

JustAGui
03-28-15, 10:42
Long-time reader, first-time poster.

I visited Delight a couple of weeks ago. Had seen their ads on CL and seemed decent / clean / safe. Was met by a late-30's Asian woman who would also be my provider. Not bad for looks.

And overall probably a 7. Typical AMP massage, which means it wasn't too bad and worth the room cost. Flipped and. 6 for HE.

About JustAGui. Been at this for a number of years now. Prefer AMPs but will explore the rub providers in BP. I avoid the escort section because I am really on the prowl for a decent.

Rubdown followed by a good rub up!

BTW. Thanks to all the long-time members of this forum as I have used your reviews and they have been very helpful in not only getting good providers but also dodging those that do.

Not provide good service or value. Tifani comes to mind. Thanks for helping me dodge that big waste of $$!

Jerry88
03-30-15, 23:30
How good is Oriental Massage these days located in E Curry Rd Tempe? Any good provider there? And any idea about the rates?

Slider42
03-31-15, 15:31
How good is Oriental Massage these days located in E Curry Rd Tempe? Any good provider there? And any idea about the rates?Pricey IMO.

7 for the house / hour.

To play baseball bring.

$$. 1 to slide in to home plate.

$ for 2nd base.

$. 2 for 3rd base.

But YMMV.

Unfortunately I had to play with the vintage team the last few times but she was tight and cute. As with most Asians she was petite and she had bolt ons, I prefer natural a's and be's.

As with any AMP, if you see what you don't like ask to see another or walk away.

Tey this.

One time I went there late, around 1 am And had a great massage by my favorite Jackie; long gone now. Her massages were alwaus top notch and the table shower was always fun. Both ways at times. I ran all tbe bases that night and we fell asleep in each others arms. When we woke she asked if I wanted to run the bases again but for some stupid reason I passed. (STUPID ME).

Another time I was with a girl that just moved up from the minors. Ber massage was not that good and neither was the TS but OMG when I slid into home base I think I was the first player to slide in all the way to the back of the base. I had never felt that before nor sense. Sorry, I digress but.

Jerry88
04-02-15, 07:09
Pricey IMO.

7 for the house / hour.

To play baseball bring.

$ for 2nd base.

$. 2 for 3rd base.

But YMMV.

Unfortunately I had to play with the vintage team the last few times but she was tight and cute. As with most Asians she was petite and she had bolt ons, I prefer natural a's and be's.

As with any AMP, if you see what you don't like ask to see another or walk away.

Tey this.

One time I went there late, around 1 am And had a great massage by my favorite Jackie; long gone now. Her massages were alwaus top notch and the table shower was always fun. Both ways at times. I ran all tbe bases that night and we fell asleep in each others arms. When we woke she asked if I wanted to run the bases again but for some stupid reason I passed. (STUPID ME).

Another time I was with a girl that just moved up from the minors. Ber massage was not that good and neither was the TS but OMG when I slid into home base I think I was the first player to slide in all the way to the back of the base. I had never felt that before nor sense. Sorry, I digress but.At Slider42 Thanks for replying. Definitely going to try out. Hope it goes well. Would you mind if I talk to you in PM?

Wally3349
04-03-15, 11:18
About a week or so ago, I had a fun time with Helen, a petite, cute Asian girl. Probably not much over 30, if she even is that old, and does pretty good job with English. Massage was so-so, and other events were fun. She is a very happy young lady. Had the most basic service, and will try to upgrade next time. Std pricing.

JustAGui
04-04-15, 11:26
This AMP has been around awhile and suffers mainly from an inconvenient location. Not that being on and. Central is inconvenient, but that it is adjacent to Brophy Prep and above.

The Torch Theatre. If you decide to drop in, drive past and make a right on the 1st street to the north and follow around to a parking lot around back. Then you can more discretely.

Walk along the side of the building. But you can't do that now due to construction.

Anyway, this has been a go-to for some time. The pricing is typical for house fees (. 6/ hr, . 5 for 45). They give an above average rub and a pleasing tug. 6. Do not expect anything.

Else on the menu beyond prostate. Do not expect real lookers but you will get great service and pleasant enough atmosphere. The ladies are Oriental and the big-breasted mama is a.

Great gal.

Not open on Sunday & avoid Friday & Saturday early evenings as you will have to mingle with the Torch Theatre folks as you ingress / egress.

Aoxox
04-04-15, 16:47
Went there few weeks ago and met Keni. . 4 door fee. $$$ for FS, $ HJ. 5 minutes light massage then she started to say she's working for tips. Girl was hot but Asians did better massage.

SilverGhost
04-05-15, 18:05
About a week or so ago, I had a fun time with Helen, a petite, cute Asian girl. Probably not much over 30, if she even is that old, and does pretty good job with English. Massage was so-so, and other events were fun. She is a very happy young lady. Had the most basic service, and will try to upgrade next time. Std pricing.Haven't tried the Golden Touch. I frequent Moon Lake mostly to see Wendy. Went there a couple of weeks ago and different girl came to the window and said Wendy is not here and wouldn't be back forT a couple of weeks. Too long to wait so stayed. Undressed all the way and introduced myself and asked her name. Said it was Salena. Spoke good English, appeared to be in 30's, pretty face and good body. Gave a decent but brief massage. After I rubbed her legs she played with the boys and head so we both knew what was going on. On the flip a little more massage and then without any talk went for it and knew what she was doing. Room fee was 4. Left her a 5 tip. Would go back if Wendy is not around.

JustAGui
04-06-15, 14:59
Yep. A review of Rose Garden.

This place is super convenient for me but usually can be hit or miss. They rotate gals through here pretty regular. I think they are on the coast-to-coast tour.

Regardless, in the past they used to have a regular there that went by Hanna. She was an older Asian but extremely talented in massage and bonus rubs. She has been gone a while and now I find it less appealing. About 6 months ago I got a Polish gal from Gdansk!

Anyway, the house fee includes a table shower and that is always nice even though it is a bit of an upcharge on the typical house fee. Rooms are relatively private although you could have to walk through the entire house after the table shower. Upsell and services vary with the staff. All are relatively good providers and some can be much better than others.

The private parking is a bonus but the lack of steady gals has made this place a far less frequent stop for me.

Oh. They also have a "frequent flyer" program which I think is more of a pre-screening device for them. I seriously do not think they keep track of any of it but if you want.

To know the secret code for a bogus number, PM me.

Shaved Cock
04-07-15, 17:33
I recently drove down Glendale Avenue from 67th Avenue to 43rd Avenue and noticed what appear to be several fairly new places. Any recommendations?

Bubba1979
04-07-15, 19:10
Ya. So a "trusted" senior member of this esteemed board tells me that he scored at good ol Blu sky Massage on Alma School so I thought I would go back.

And try "dipping my beak" again. Mind you, Ol Bubba has mostly seen disappointment and frustration here, but it was worth a shot.

Long story short, Little Bubba was ignored like a front door knock from a Jehovah's witness. Damn. I was so excited too. For what it's worth I did try. The leg.

Rubbing trick, frisky talk, the whole nine. Nada. Oh well so times it's just not meant to be.

So there you have it, let me know if any of you guys have had any luck here.

DoToDont
04-07-15, 23:34
Ya. So a "trusted" senior member of this esteemed board tells me that he scored at good ol Blu sky Massage on Alma School so I thought I would go back.

And try "dipping my beak" again. Mind you, Ol Bubba has mostly seen disappointment and frustration here, but it was worth a shot.

Long story short, Little Bubba was ignored like a front door knock from a Jehovah's witness. Damn. I was so excited too. For what it's worth I did try. The leg.

Rubbing trick, frisky talk, the whole nine. Nada. Oh well so times it's just not meant to be.

So there you have it, let me know if any of you guys have had any luck here.I have had luck in the one in Elliott and Dobson, older mamasan. Not a looker, but a good massage and you leave happy for a benji. I have not had luck in the blue sky or the one in the palm court plaza between Arizona and Alma.

Bubba, can you PM the name of your "no honey" lady.

DoToDont
04-10-15, 18:16
I am stuck with yellow fever and need a good remedy. A happy ending will not cure my fever. Any 411 on medicines available in M10 or Golden? I have generally had a non. GFE sessions in both places a few months, no intimacy at all and mostly the fever continue to increase after these sesssions.

I am sorely missing Apple from Bay One due to my fever and any mongers keeping the asians to themselves please help a monger out of his fever. Will have to travel to Bay Area to get treated otherwise.

Tried out the $250 Thai girls, but they are not cutting it either. I AM DYING!

DontKnowMe19
04-11-15, 08:47
I am stuck with yellow fever and need a good remedy. A happy ending will not cure my fever. Any 411 on medicines available in M10 or Golden? I have generally had a non. GFE sessions in both places a few months, no intimacy at all and mostly the fever continue to increase after these sesssions.

I am sorely missing Apple from Bay One due to my fever and any mongers keeping the asians to themselves please help a monger out of his fever. Will have to travel to Bay Area to get treated otherwise.

Tried out the $250 Thai girls, but they are not cutting it either. I AM DYING!Your not alone. I'm also suffering from this ravaging outbreak. I've been looking to but haven't had any luck.

JustAGui
04-11-15, 09:20
http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-massage-for-u-and-waxing-10-off/30760932

They started advertising on BP a couple of months ago, at least that is when I first started seeing them. This one is in Massage but I swear I have seen them post in Body Rubs.

The parking is a mess as it is always jammed full so I parked in the lot to the north. No customers in the "beauty salon" portion of the place. A youngish Asian gal greeted me and upsold me to a 90-minute session for. 80 - not bad. I wasn't doing anything anyway so why not? Led me to the back and I figured I hit pay dirt. Several session areas all roped off and separated by black curtains. Reminded me of places I have been to in Asia. Anyway, my gal was a petite, late-20's Asian gal wearing jeans and a long-sleeved t-shirt.

Her instructions: Disrobe, lie down, cover with this towel. Damn. Well, I put the folded towel so it covered about 20% of my naked ass. She comes in still in jeans and long sleeves and proceeds to cover the remainder of my ass.

All in all, I got a damn decent massage but apparently there is nothing else on the menu as I did try to initiate but there was nothing happening. YMMV but I probably will go back.

For a damn decent massage for a damn reasonable rate.

JustAGui
04-11-15, 09:31
Your not alone. I'm also suffering from this ravaging outbreak. I've been looking to but haven't had any luck.Try the ad "Quiet Asian Massage" - usually posts about 11 am daily. While I have not sampled all the wares I am fairly certain that there is an extensive menu available.

And she is hot.

Jerry88
04-13-15, 00:45
Went there last weekend around 10 pm. . 7 per hr. Met Tina, good looking korean face 6/10, body 7. 5/10. She had bolt ons. Had good Table shower. Then 20 minutes of okay to good massage. On flip went with CBJ for. 8.

Pricey IMO.

7 for the house / hour.

To play baseball bring.

$ for 2nd base.

$. 2 for 3rd base.

But YMMV.

Tey this.

Another time I was with a girl that just moved up from the minors. Ber massage was not that good and neither was the TS but OMG when I slid into home base I think I was the first player to slide in all the way to the back of the base. I had never felt that before nor sense. Sorry, I digress but.

JBAir
04-13-15, 19:25
I'm here on business for a week. I've gone through the massage reports some but it isn't real clear to me where I should try. If someone wouldn't mind PM'ing me a few good places I would be most appreciative. Thanks brothers.

Looking for the following in order of importance:

-Good massage / table shower.

-Simple extras.

-Attractive personnel.

TravelGuy65
04-13-15, 23:59
I'm here on business for a week. I've gone through the massage reports some but it isn't real clear to me where I should try. If someone wouldn't mind PM'ing me a few good places I would be most appreciative. Thanks brothers.

Looking for the following in order of importance:

-Good massage / table shower.

-Simple extras.

-Attractive personnel.I'm here for a week too and need advise.

Prefer DATY.

Harbor99
04-15-15, 13:06
Saw her ad on BackPage.

Thought it was pretty clear from ad she offers more, no dice.

Her location was Scottsdale and Shea where it says "Face & Body".

Getting tired of these ads with innuendo and scantily clad pics and then act insulted.

If you want to be a purely therapeutic provider, make sure your ads reflect that.

Thought I would save some fellow guys the trouble.

StanfMan
04-15-15, 21:15
Saw her ad on BackPage.

Thought it was pretty clear from ad she offers more, no dice.

Her location was Scottsdale and Shea where it says "Face & Body".

Getting tired of these ads with innuendo and scantily clad pics and then act insulted.

If you want to be a purely therapeutic provider, make sure your ads reflect that.

Thought I would save some fellow guys the trouble.I also tried her and no luck.

She's lesbian.

This one also is in the same boat.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beauty-is-blooming-in-the-valley/32521761

Cisco Kidd
04-16-15, 01:20
http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-massage-for-u-and-waxing-10-off/30760932

They started advertising on BP a couple of months ago, at least that is when I first started seeing them. This one is in Massage but I swear I have seen them post in Body Rubs.

The parking is a mess as it is always jammed full so I parked in the lot to the north. No customers in the "beauty salon" portion of the place. A youngish Asian gal greeted me and upsold me to a 90-minute session for. 80 - not bad. I wasn't doing anything anyway so why not? Led me to the back and I figured I hit pay dirt. Several session areas all roped off and separated by black curtains. Reminded me of places I have been to in Asia. Anyway, my gal was a petite, late-20's Asian gal wearing jeans and a long-sleeved t-shirt.

Her instructions: Disrobe, lie down, cover with this towel. Damn. Well, I put the folded towel so it covered about 20% of my naked ass. She comes in still in jeans and long sleeves and proceeds to cover the remainder of my ass.

All in all, I got a damn decent massage but apparently there is nothing else on the menu as I did try to initiate but there was nothing happening. YMMV but I probably will go back.

For a damn decent massage for a damn reasonable rate.I also tied this place a couple weeks ago. Hot young asian at desk, but got the switcheroo when led to the back. Ended up with older asian. I got a decent massage for. 6 for the hour. No extras offered or hinted. Gave every sign in the book to try and move things forward to my liking, but no luck. If you are looking for either therapeutic or sensual, I would skip. Cheaper and better on both sides out there.

Cisco Kidd
04-16-15, 01:30
I prefer the Latina, but if you are looking for a above average massage, happy dreams, and some antlers to hold. Aloha on the west-side is a decent choice. No clock watching, . 6 will get you above average massage, table shower, plus extras at value price. Ads on the backpage are misleading, Asian girls older, one is decent looking the other I would think of happier thoughts. But for the price and service, it is tough to beat.

Always looking for independent young latinas that provide exceptional service. Seen Ophelia and other regular backpage providers. Please PM if you know of someone different.

Cisco Kidd
04-16-15, 01:39
Been going to place on a regular basis for about 2 years. Started out great, awesome massage, happy ending from most of the girls there. But then the girls switched out, and grin on my face stopped. For a little while the girls would tease the hell out of me for the last 6 months. But next round of ladies came in the last couple of months and there has been nothing but a frown. They do provide decent massage for price, but it was the extras that kept me cumming. Ha.

Noblesavage01
04-16-15, 10:26
After I was all Eva'd out, needed a new face or two. The last visit to M10 couple weeks ago did not cut it. I remembered reading about this place in one of the posts and took a chance. On Friday last walked in paid the. 50 house fee. Was greeted by Cody and shown a room. They were busy and was asked to wait. After the wait Cody shows me the room. Now Cody is a nice lady easy on the eyes, nice body she likes to care off, bolt on's,which were recently acquired (three to four months of tlc required!) and a nicer personality. I got comfortable on the table as she started a body rub, with some deep tissue and sensual. On the flip was even better. I guess connecting with the therapist and chemistry goes a long way in the outcome. Overall not disappointed. I will rinse and repeat.

Second visit was with Leah who is slightly bigger but HWP also with bolt on's and a gorgeous face and a nice body too. The session followed almost the same as before, a lot pricier than and AMP but if you can forgo the TS and the longer duration, IMHO I will take this any day over an AMP as for me conversation, connection and attitude ranks over a mechanical session.

--NS.

Jerry88
04-16-15, 10:39
I am sure most of you had a wonderful experience with her. But can someone tell me what is her current rate for an hr?

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/6024759550-erotic-nuru-mybody-on-urbody-erotic-gliding/25973850

Shaved Cock
04-16-15, 14:25
Been going to place on a regular basis for about 2 years. Started out great, awesome massage, happy ending from most of the girls there. But then the girls switched out, and grin on my face stopped. For a little while the girls would tease the hell out of me for the last 6 months. But next round of ladies came in the last couple of months and there has been nothing but a frown. They do provide decent massage for price, but it was the extras that kept me cumming. Ha.I tried this place once, but one thing I found unsettling was that the walls didn't go all the way to the ceiling. Won't go back because of that and the above.

Shaved Cock
04-16-15, 14:29
I am sure most of you had a wonderful experience with her. But can someone tell me what is her current rate for an hr?

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/6024759550-erotic-nuru-mybody-on-urbody-erotic-gliding/25973850I checked and she has 54 reviews on another site with an average rating of 7. 3. I don't know if this is still current but 1. 3 for incall and 2. 0 for outcall.

Harbor99
04-16-15, 16:34
Also thought I let you guys know about this one.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/got-pain-in-your-butt-hamstring-or-groin-strain-you-need-a-specialist-to-relieve-your-pain/27710985

Eliza Beth Top Notch Sports Massage under (480) 447-4333. She's in an office complex on Shea Blvd.

She's also a tease, leads you to think more is available at another session, etc. At one time she was even putting the word "sensual" in her ads. I asked her about it and she said she purposely does that to hope it lures in men hoping for more.

She gives a decent massage but she's simply overpriced for a legit place and a bit abrasive with her personality.

If she simply charged $60-$80 and was honest that there was nothing more I might be a regular, but she wants like $150 for the hour. No thanks.

BTW, PM me if you know of good options in the Scottsdale / Phoenix area that are non-Asian. I would greatly appreciate.

Thanks.

Jerry88
04-17-15, 14:54
Is there any other good Nuru provider other than Savanaah?

I checked and she has 54 reviews on another site with an average rating of 7. 3. I don't know if this is still current but 1. 3 for incall and 2. 0 for outcall.

JustAGui
04-18-15, 11:55

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/6024759550-erotic-nuru-mybody-on-urbody-erotic-gliding/25973850$. 3 was the going a few months ago. Not certain if she changed locations, still states downtown, which is generally the area.

GreyKat
04-18-15, 12:33
Mia (http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/magic-touch/23715704).

-neg-: Umm. You might not like the neighborhood?

+pos+: gorgeous, great atmosphere, she's all about you, unbelievable sex drive.

XXX-factor: initial meeting (we hit it off immediately and that chemistry continued through the hour. Make sure to make a good first impression).

Quick recap: I got directions to her place and arrived on time. She complimented my appearance and alternated between LFK, DFK and conversation as soon as I was inside. After I chose a session, the clothes came off. She can be aggressive! She seems to like it hard (not rough). BBBJ and multiple positions on the couch and table. She is passionate, creative, and a lot of fun. Oh yeah. There was a bit of a massage in there as well. A little above average.

Damage: $$.

Recommend: yes.

Will repeat: absolutely.

Additional details: PM me for a couple of tips if you plan to see her.

Desert Rat
04-20-15, 22:19
My AMP on the West side has always been the Great Spa on 59th Ave and Peoria in Glendale. I had two ladies there that were awesome. One was even GFE. I went there today and was greeted by an older mama-san type that showed me to the large room on the right. My spider senses started tingling when she left the door open to the room. I have never had a provider do this at any AMP. She started what can only be described as not a massage and proceeded to do that for about 30 minutes. On flip she asked what I wanted and I stated my usual of FS. She gave me a price that sounded like she had a young porn star hidden in another room. We eventually got to my usual price but this did not please her one bit. She came back took of her clothes and literally flopped down on the table with her ass sticking up. I jumped up and started going to town but she laid there like a dead fish. I finally stopped without climaxing and went to take a shower. I came back to find her with the door open sitting on the table with her clothes on. She said in L. A. You be cheap. I said in Glendale, Arizona I am generous. I left and will never return to that AMP. I will now go to my back up which is Red Butterfly.