PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

milman69
01-25-14, 10:35
I been wanting go see her but it hard to find the time. I am on a tight leash.I have the same issue but it is well worth it to make the time if you can.

Jonesy47
01-25-14, 23:34
If you find out, let me know.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/xx-sisters-xx-double-your-stress-relief/26394030

Has anyone given these sisters a go? Milfy types are awesome..

Aoxox
01-26-14, 13:07
I have been to the Tokyo Spa in glendale, ok time with Amy but not great either. Also gone to Geisha Spa in glendale I have seen about 4 different provide over a course of 4 weeks, wasted money. The providers don't last long there. Ok so I thought I give backpage a go at it. Meet up with a little Latin spinner, I had a goodtime so I called the other day and she left town. I am thinking about building model planes.Try massage 10 or golden in East valley. They have better girls and service.

Garfinkleton
01-27-14, 09:36
So for those that have seen mya, is her 15 minute deal any good? I want to spring for 30 but I don't know if I have the time anytime soon. Should I wait till I can sample the longer course or go for it?

Heel Lover
01-27-14, 22:30
http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/xx-sisters-xx-double-your-stress-relief/26394030

Has anyone given these sisters a go? Milfy types are awesome.I couldn't agree more. Milfy types are awesome! These two seem incredible. I'm usually only at strip clubs, but I prefer the "milfy types" there as well. Seems like less drama / stuck up attitudes anyway.

NorthScotts2
01-28-14, 09:03
I had been trying to get on the books with apple at B1 and even drove by but the door was locked. The sign said open so I assumed they were busy. No cars in the lot but after about 30 minutes of no one leaving, I moved on. Anyone visited there lately? I know she was out of town for the holidays.

Headed over to M10 where my next meeting was later that day. It had been a while so I wasn't sure what to expect. My last massage there was very good and I had left with all the kinks worked out. The receptionist upfront was very kind, much nicer than most at other places. She was an older lady who made me feel welcome. We talked business for a few minutes, she confirmed business is slow, exactly what I have been hearing from other friends in the therapy business. I kind of expected it considering what happened up the road a month or so back.

I was lead back to the room and in came Wan. Taller Korean girl, mid twenties and attractive. I may have even guessed Japanese because to me, she didn't resemble the typical Korean features I'm used to seeing from my time in Korea.

Overall, typical rates for massage at .60/45 minutes and for the full massage experience, I left the standard tip. Please forgive me for being short on details, but I'm not so inclined as to give LE any reason to harass this fine establishment with public details considering the current environment. If senior members want to get in touch, feel free to contact me.

Daves82
01-28-14, 17:06
Who is Higgins by the way?

Careful, Higgins is looking for you.

ThomasT1964
01-28-14, 23:09
I had been trying to get on the books with apple at B1 and even drove by but the door was locked. The sign said open so I assumed they were busy. No cars in the lot but after about 30 minutes of no one leaving, I moved on. Anyone visited there lately? I know she was out of town for the holidays.

Headed over to M10 where my next meeting was later that day. It had been a while so I wasn't sure what to expect. My last massage there was very good and I had left with all the kinks worked out. The receptionist upfront was very kind, much nicer than most at other places. She was an older lady who made me feel welcome. We talked business for a few minutes, she confirmed business is slow, exactly what I have been hearing from other friends in the therapy business. I kind of expected it considering what happened up the road a month or so back.

I was lead back to the room and in came Wan. Taller Korean girl, mid twenties and attractive. I may have even guessed Japanese because to me, she didn't resemble the typical Korean features I'm used to seeing from my time in Korea.

Overall, typical rates for massage at .60/45 minutes and for the full massage experience, I left the standard tip. Please forgive me for being short on details, but I'm not so inclined as to give LE any reason to harass this fine establishment with public details considering the current environment. If senior members want to get in touch, feel free to contact me.I saw Apple recently and she is great. It is easier to call her and make an appointment rather than walk-in. She has a lot of regular customers.

Danimal Forth
01-29-14, 11:20
Who is Higgins by the way?Higgins is a reference to a character on Magnum P.I.

Slacker30
01-29-14, 19:27
I too went to Bay One one evening about 6:30 6-7 weeks ago. Lights were on, cars in the parking lot and the door was locked. I believe they operate like Mya does, they won't take walk ins, just appointments.

A lot of these parlors have been raided over the last few months. A favorite of mine I haven't seen in awhile who works in Glendale told me her place was raided, illegal girls were busted, she is licensed and wasn't busted, several other spas in Glendale were busted, one closed on 59th Ave north of Bethany due to having illegals working.

She told me that business has been horribly slow, and not many winter visitors are even coming in. Big corporate money that is being used in a major way to block jobs programs and higher wages is really hurting things. Police are trying to make a name for themselves and get additional funding by these sex stings. Many customers just don't have the money to get laid twice a month or so as they used to. Strip clubs are struggling too. People lack the disposable income.

Heel Lover
01-29-14, 21:16
I have been to lots of strip clubs, but never massage parlor. I have read the forums with tips and didn't see anything about glasses. Is there just a side table to put them on while getting the massage? I read the personal belongings sections that I could find in the newbie section. Also, I don't want to appear like too much of a dipshit and want to act like I've been there (wherever it is) before.

Thanks,

HL (also a side question-do the girls wear heels sometimes?

Danimal Forth
01-30-14, 00:25
Is there just a side table to put them on while getting the massage? (also a side question-do the girls wear heels sometimes?I've seen the ladies wearing heels.

I wouldn't say there's usually a table but there's typically some sort of locker or bin for the clothes. Often you can hang your shirt on a hook so you might just put it in the pocket. Or maybe put them inside a shoe.

If you can't walk down the hallway without glasses then you might have to skip the shower.

Slacker30
01-30-14, 00:59
I have been to lots of strip clubs, but never massage parlor. I have read the forums with tips and didn't see anything about glasses. Is there just a side table to put them on while getting the massage? I read the personal belongings sections that I could find in the newbie section. Also, I don't want to appear like too much of a dipshit and want to act like I've been there (wherever it is) before.

Thanks,

HL (also a side question-do the girls wear heels sometimes?Some places just have a sofa or chair to lay your things on. You can put your glasses and watch inside your shoes and just get on the table naked. If there is a towel on the table fold it like a pillow and sit on it. Some places may try to drape you with it. I never get a table shower. Many places I go don't offer. It's up to you if you get one if available.

I am a heel lover myself. Flip flops are a HUGE turn off for me on women period. Some masseuses wear heels or maybe wedge type dressier flip flops. A masseuse who is not somewhat high maintenance is a turn off. I want to see them from head to toe before I pay my $40 or $50 for the massage. If they are dressed down and in flip flops I leave. Many masseuses here dress down nowadays to try to look like they are legit. I just keep going from spa to spa ringing doorbells until I find a masseuse who meets my looks and dress code, unless I am seeing a person I have seen before.

Just lay on the table and tell them if you want lotion or oil and if you want a firm massage tell them. On the flip if they ask you what else you want, if you want to fuck say you want full service. Most want $140-$200. If you want eat their pussy just go for it. Either they will cooperate or close their legs.

After a few sessions you will be a pro.

FlyTwoHaveFun
01-30-14, 01:48
Was wondering if anybody has visited there lately. Was thinking of stopping by there this week to see if I can get some of the kinks worked out. It's been a while since I've been there.

Stay safe,

Max:0.

Member #5432
01-30-14, 21:54
Located behind the Wendy's at Thomas and Scottsdale, I decided to give the place a shot. Greeted by an attractive girl, whose name turned out to be Cindy, who took my .4 for the hhr massage. I asked if they offered table showers and she replied yes. When I got to the room and stripped when she came back she informed me the ts was an extra .1, only free with an hr massage. Which seems to be counter to their ad. Opted out of that and settled in for what I was hoping would be an enticing massage.

She stood near the foot of the table, not allowing my hands to ever come close to her, she rubbed my back for less than 5 minutes., probably closer to 2, then moved to my legs where she spent the next 10 minutes. First she rubbed hand sanitizer over my body, which stinks to high heaven, and kept using it. Even though I was quite clean. She kept the oil and sanitizer on a table, so half the time was spent her walking back and forth from the massage table to the far corner to get more oil and sanitizer.

On the flip, asked if I wanted a full massage and I said of course. She jerked her hand and then raised 6 fingers. I said .4 and she went silent. Massaged my legs for another 2 minutes and said she was finished. I pointed out the short time and she told me she included 5 minutes for me taking off my clothes, which lasted all of 2 minutes. If that. She then had the gall to ask me for a tip! I told her it was the worst massage and service I've ever had. And it is. There was absolutely nothing enticing about her massage, she made no effort to excite me, in fact went out of her way to make it as boring as anything.

AVOID.

Htnphx
01-31-14, 16:32
Was wondering if anybody has visited there lately. Was thinking of stopping by there this week to see if I can get some of the kinks worked out. It's been a while since I've been there.

Stay safe,

Max:0.ANFU has some nice petite AMP gals-pretty good attitudes-but they are in a hurry to get to the point, rather than a good massage before the action starts. If you want a Great Massage-go to the Great Spa or over to Shangri La.

DavePHX
02-01-14, 21:33
I have been to lots of strip clubs, but never massage parlor. I have read the forums with tips and didn't see anything about glasses. Is there just a side table to put them on while getting the massage? I have the same issue and that once to the happy part I am very nearsighted and like to see better that nice body I have my hands on. In my beloved Canadian adult body rubs where I love doing the nude-reverse part, I really want my glasses. Sometimes I can put them under the table depending on what is there or if a shelf. Some of the nice large adult rubs in Toronto area have nice shelf next to table (often with long / wide mirror on wall) that is perfect to set glasses on.

Similar problem in strip clubs. Where to lay glasses at some clubs like nude site of Centerfolds where no table next to you.

Night Flh
02-04-14, 15:58
Super bowl Sunday I saw an ad that Mya was open and working I gave her a called book appt an half hour later. Nice place inside, all I have to say about my time with her is unforgettable just unforgettable. There is nothing left now.

DrGori
02-05-14, 01:51
On Southern between Mill and Kyrene there's a place advertising .20 for an hr massage. I'm sure the place is legit, I was wondering if anyone has been there and what I could expect for that price.

ChileJohn
02-05-14, 09:52
On Southern between Mill and Kyrene there's a place advertising .20 for an hr massage. I'm sure the place is legit, I was wondering if anyone has been there and what I could expect for that price.I visited this location in November. Totally legit.

Noblesavage01
02-05-14, 12:19
Guess what, I sleep walked yesterday to golden in the AM. Was greeted by June, shown the room and in walks Lucky, fresh here from the city of Angles. She was cute in a Korea / Chinese way. Proceeded to a table shower that made me drift into REM Sleep, where the TS was thorough. Back in the room she started a real slow sensual massage, with good attention to the boys as well as the shaft with some AR. Flipped over then she straddles me with some real DFK and proceeds to pound my brains out. Dreams over, hug and a kiss and I walk out thinking I got Lucky..

Night Flh
02-05-14, 12:28
Guess what, I sleep walked yesterday to golden in the AM. Was greeted by June, shown the room and in walks Lucky, fresh here from the city of Angles. She was cute in a Korea / Chinese way. Proceeded to a table shower that made me drift into REM Sleep, where the TS was thorough. Back in the room she started a real slow sensual massage, with good attention to the boys as well as the shaft with some AR. Flipped over then she straddles me with some real DFK and proceeds to pound my brains out. Dreams over, hug and a kiss and I walk out thinking I got Lucky..In your dream was there a donation?

AzskyDiver
02-05-14, 20:10

Has anyone given these sisters a go? Milfy types are awesome.I went today. Cute, friendly, and draping optional. Also, legit.:

Never once accidentally brushed anything.

Moved away when I accidentally brushed a leg.

Massage was so so.

Sticking with may from now open.

Noblesavage01
02-06-14, 12:09
In your dream was there a donation?Of course! A fool and his money are always parted, standard donation of $40.

--NS.

RockHard1
02-06-14, 13:14
Guess what, I sleep walked yesterday to golden in the AM. Was greeted by June, shown the room and in walks Lucky, fresh here from the city of Angles. She was cute in a Korea / Chinese way. Proceeded to a table shower that made me drift into REM Sleep, where the TS was thorough. Back in the room she started a real slow sensual massage, with good attention to the boys as well as the shaft with some AR. Flipped over then she straddles me with some real DFK and proceeds to pound my brains out. Dreams over, hug and a kiss and I walk out thinking I got Lucky..Was this Golden Spa in Scottsdale?

Tooncinator
02-06-14, 14:54
I appreciate you taking one for the team. What a bitter disappointment, though!

I went today. Cute, friendly, and draping optional. Also, legit.:

Massage was so so.

Sticking with may from now open.

Member #4210
02-06-14, 18:22
Sticking with may from now open.Who is may?

Link?

Thanks.

PMaxP
02-07-14, 05:03
I went today. Cute, friendly, and draping optional. Also, legit.:

Massage was so so.

Sticking with may from now open.I might cry myself to sleep tonight I really wanted a piece of the one with the more blonde hair.

AzskyDiver
02-07-14, 16:59
Who is may?

Link?

Thanks.*Mya Not May.

Lasvegas318
02-07-14, 17:05
I have seen an add on BP for quite a while advertising Brazilian Babes at their spa.

Think it is on Southern.

While posting for a while, they have never mentioned rates.

Anyone had any experiences, and can anyone report on quality and spa cost?

Lasvegas318
02-08-14, 07:10
Anyone remember 7th heAven massage I think it was called. It was on scottsdale Road right next to super burrito.

This must of been about 2006. I wAs a complete gneub. Walked in and there was a half p rican and half Native American chick named Mia. Dark hair. When the clothes came off she had a bit of a tummy but was stil very easy on the eyes.

Anyway, she ended up getting on me and riding me with my dick against her clit with her hand jerking me off.

No penatrAtion but still was amazing. Best handy by far ever. We ended with me doing that to her doggie. I jerked off against her underneath meat pocket. It rocked! Blew the map of Hawaii on her back.

As I lie hear awake and write this I wonder what happened to her. Fine women for sure!

Finaqua
02-08-14, 10:29
Worst experience of my life at any massage parlor.

$50. For an hour. Led into a filthy room by an short, obese creature with long dark hair and bangs (like Shrek wearing a wig). I'm hoping and praying that it's someone (or something) else that does the massage. My gut instinct is telling me to leave. I should have listened. Sure enough, Shrek returns and quickly drapes me with a towel. She then proceeds to assault me. Literally. The angriest, roughest, massage I've ever experienced. Plus she was doing it 10,000 mph, like a punching bag in some boxing movie. I had to tell Shrek repeatedly to relax, slow down, gentle, softer, etc.

She brings out hot towels but has no idea what to do with them so instead, she goes up and down my legs and back over and over again. The towels are now getting cold, the cloth is like a scrub pad and she's scrubbing way too hard and fast. Like a crackhead polishing the same spot over and over again on a table top. There was no end in sight, so I finally stop her and flip over.

Maybe it will be better on this side I'm hoping. I'm completely draped again. Instead of starting with a massage, she grabs the same cold towels and starts to scrub my chest and belly in the same harsh manner which I immediately took away from her. (Oh, and yes fellas, I am very well groomed. Showered 2 hours earlier, clean clothes, shaved, etc). Trust me when I say this scrubbing had everything to do with her being completely clueless.

Anyway, since I've told her so many times to be gentle, I think she finally gets the point, so instead of her Shrek-having-a-seizure approach, now she's using all 10 fingertips to poke into me, like the way a doctor would if he were examining your stomach. Poke poke poke. Up and and down... Up and down. After 10 minutes of this, I finally couldn't take it anymore and stopped the massage. I'm angry at myself for not leaving in the beginning and I'm angry at myself for staying this long. Never once, front or back, did she get anywhere even remotely close to even a tease, much less a HE..I was so disgusted I don't think I even wanted it anyway.

I couldn't get out of there fast enough. Did not tip.

I'm having PTSD still typing this.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/thp/4323157210.html

Shaved Cock
02-08-14, 13:41
Gents:

Anyone tried Ocean Spa on 59th Avenue, north of Camelback? There is also another place on 59th not far away, but can't remember name. Any experiences?

- SC.

Randomguy5000
02-12-14, 14:20
Gents, if any of you could provide a recommendation to an out of town senior member, it would be much appreciated. Visiting family in Scottsdale, but will travel where ever for the right girl. Looking for a sweet, cute spinner type (petite). Preferably not one that will break the bank! Thanks in advance. PM me if you prefer.

ThomasT1964
02-12-14, 23:54
Gents, if any of you could provide a recommendation to an out of town senior member, it would be much appreciated. Visiting family in Scottsdale, but will travel where ever for the right girl. Looking for a sweet, cute spinner type (petite). Preferably not one that will break the bank! Thanks in advance. PM me if you prefer.Apple is very sweet, a spinner and will not break the bank. Bay One is in Phoenix but close to the 51.

NorthScotts2
02-13-14, 01:04
In my opinion, Apple is a rare find in the Phoenix massage industry. She is sweet, affable, and very nice to look at. She is my type if therapist. Just be sure to call to schedule an appointment because she is busy and it will save you the frustration of driving there only to find she isn't available.

Gents, if any of you could provide a recommendation to an out of town senior member, it would be much appreciated. Visiting family in Scottsdale, but will travel where ever for the right girl. Looking for a sweet, cute spinner type (petite). Preferably not one that will break the bank! Thanks in advance. PM me if you prefer.

Riffraff26
02-13-14, 23:16
Swung by Aztec today at lunch. No sign, no nothing. Knocked with no answer. Old favorite is gone I think...

TylerPerelli
02-14-14, 21:57
Swung by Aztec today at lunch. No sign, no nothing. Knocked with no answer. Old favorite is gone I think...Suspect you are correct. Have dialed the phone and got no answer. Driving buy things appear closed. Bummer.

ThomasT1964
02-15-14, 01:41
Does anyone know if the old Coco is back at the Day Spa? She was really a lot of fun and very reasonable $.

Boomer700
02-15-14, 23:24
Suspect you are correct. Have dialed the phone and got no answer. Driving buy things appear closed. Bummer.Looks like the older guy (owner) sometimes at the front desk that freaked a few people out passed away last summer:

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/azcentral/obituary.aspx?pid=166208072

I always found him friendly and easy to talk with. Very nice dude. Aztec will be missed by nearly all who visited I'm sure.

Sure would like to get in touch with his former employees tho.

RIP Dale,

Boomer

Jackie Schmazz
02-16-14, 07:51
Looks like the older guy (owner) sometimes at the front desk that freaked a few people out passed away last summer:

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/azcentral/obituary.aspx?pid=166208072

Odd that his obituary didn't mention anything about him being the receptionist at a local massage parlor (LOL)..wonder if the girls from Aztec sat up in front with the family at the funeral?

DavePHX
02-16-14, 10:38
Maricopa Superior Court Update. The high risk of women just trying to survive and support children. Tax dollars at work fighting major crimes like topless massages and hand jobs.

The latest big bust has just begun the long Court process for Criminal Enterprise felonies but the older "Big 3" are starting to do pleas. All for felonies. Basically the 1st years after arrests is just the normal motions and filings. Most can post bond to get out of jail but have a pending felony which makes any normal employment very difficult.

In the "Big 3" massage busts. Of the 8 arrested from the 3 parlors, 4 need court interpreters for Mandarin and Spanish. As of 2/15/2014 four have pled. All to felonies.

The owner pled to the most serious charges of illegal control of a criminal enterprise a Class 3 felony with sentencing on 2/19/2014 but the details of the plea are not yet in the public record.

Other "worker" pleas:

"MC".

"MC" from Mexico trying to support her 3 sons. She was arrested on June 12,2012 for agreeing to do a topless massage for $100. At the police station she had chest pains and taken to a hospital by fire dept paramedics.

It turns out in her pre sentence detailed assessment she sadly has End Stage Renal Disease and must have 3 times a week Dialysis treatments of 3.5 hours each. The medical report goes into extensive detail on various complications and her serious risks for severe complication including death.

As usual there is a very detailed "OST" scoring system done on relative risk / needs analysis which results in a graph of data as part of a pre sentence report.

The analysis includes complete history of alcohol and drug use including when first drank or used, education. MC has a 3rd grade education in Mexico, no commend of English but obtained a massage therapist certification when she came to the USA.

Attitude score I see in most prostitution related reports, "The defendant expressed attitudes that are non-conforming with society norms." This of course increases the risk score since she is not a society conforming robot for her positive sexual views.

Family background, left home before age 16, no current romantic relationship. Since the arrest she has no source of income, no assets, relies on a son for financial support.

Included is the usual glowing reports from friends and relatives. One family has known MC for over 20 years, has been outstanding member of community, responsible, hardworking and great mother to 3 children since her ex-husband abandoned them here in AZ. She has struggled to raise and educate her children despite the hurdles and her medical condition.

Age 48, pled to a class 6 felony. Her first criminal offense. For participating in a business that was a front for a prostitution enterprise.

The recommendation for sentencing is 18 months supervised probation mostly due to her medical condition. HOWEVER checking with immigration finds she is NOT in the USA Legally and is subject to deportation proceedings. She admits to her illegal status.

She must pay all fines and fees including the usual $65/ month plus $20 surcharge for probation services.

And as always, "I will not consume or possess any substance containing alcohol".

Remember all this for agreeing to a $100 topless massage. However, others also charged with prostitution so her mere affiliation with the "criminal enterprise" gets her the felony status. Yet her "crime" is only a massage license violation for topless. Not even a basis for a prostitution charge.

This is the same with the Phoenix Temple and other cases. No evidence of any prostitution against most defendants, but guilty of a felony by mere association with an alleged criminal enterprise.

Defendant "LW" Pled to Class 6 felony.

On June 12,2012 detective offered to pay for an act of prostitution (hand job) but defendant became scared and did not want to discuss any prostitution. On July 24,2012 surveillance was done at the massage place. After a customer left, a traffic stop was made and the customer admitted paying $40 for a "hand job" from the Defendant whom the customer identified from a photograph.

Instead of the non-conforming attitude she has lower risk score since "The conviction does make her think about making lifestyle changes and she feels a need for help in making these changes.".

She has a Bachelors Degree in Economics in Guiling, China. She has experience as a Certified Public Accountant, currently employed by Chinese newspaper with raving report from Chief Editor and obtained her massage training and license.

No prior felonies but convicted of prostitution in 2012 was fined, jailed and placed on 3 years summary probation.

Divorced 13 years but dating codefendant (parlor owner) for 3 years.

Recommendation is for a Work Furlough program as she is a "low risk offender" by the scoring system. She is a legal USA Citizen. Prior prostitution conviction in 2012 was for offense that occurred in 2009 and was not a serious factor with her good citizenship and minor role in the current criminal enterprise.

Recommendation is for undesignated felony status (after probation can apply to have it reduced to a misdemeanor) and be granted 1-year supervised probation.

Detailed financial information that shows lots of assets and good income therefore, "she should be able to pay more than the standard $65 probation fee. Suggests $100/ month.

In addition she agrees to the usual long, detailed testimonial agreement to testify against others which is usually the case when the undesignated felony status is given.

Sentencing was 1/15/2014 the same as the plea agreement except that probation fee on just the standard $65/ month and "Let the Record Reflect notification to Board of Massage Therapy has been sent". So massage license revocation process will be started.

She also got added to the not possess or consume alcohol "except for normal food and / or cooking.".

This case is odd at least compared to the Temple case since defendants that pled with undesignated felonies with a testimony agreement have had sentencing deferred in some case for 2 years now, since will not be sentenced until all cases are pled or trials completed.

Defendant "RS" Pled to two Class 5 felonies.

All the prostitution criminal enterprise charges were dropped for a plea on 2 counts of attempted forgery for allowing a friend whose girlfriend who was a massage therapist obtain the massage license in his name since "friend" already had two licenses and could not apply for a third.

He had no other dealings with the establishment and was not aware of the nature of the activities. He just was named on the license for his "friend" who ran the place.

Plea deal is for 18 months of unsupervised probation.

Next status conference for un pled is March 6th.

Judge Reinstein.

Joe Trainer
02-16-14, 19:56
I recently dreamed I visited Zen on Bell and saw Sissy.

The Pros:

Excellent table shower and the hand finish was supreme.. Two way touching was encouraged.

The Cons:

She SUCKS at the massage portion... And I was rushed through in about 20 minutes when I paid for an hour...

Diksargent
02-19-14, 01:35
Have seen this ads for a while, check the number, came out some garage sales in Mesa, anyone try this one before.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/u-n-me-1-on-1-relaxation-26/25311428

PMaxP
02-20-14, 06:09
Have seen this ads for a while, check the number, came out some garage sales in Mesa, anyone try this one before.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/u-n-me-1-on-1-relaxation-26/25311428Yeah she's a really nice lady, she's never really lost her baby weight but I've always found her very very sexy. Once she starts talking sometimes it can be hard to get her to stop. Extremely beautiful face, as you can see in the pics, really huge tits with giant nipples, h.e. By hand only so be warned on that.

Slacker30
02-20-14, 14:55
I recently dreamed I visited Zen on Bell and saw Sissy.

The Pros:

Excellent table shower and the hand finish was supreme.. Two way touching was encouraged.

The Cons:

She SUCKS at the massage portion... And I was rushed through in about 20 minutes when I paid for an hour...Only pay for the 1/2 hour UNLESS it is a masseuse you have seen before whom you click with, who is somewhat GFE, and who gives a great massage.

Many of these girls / women have no massage skills, aren't into their job, and just want to get the session over with.

Htnphx
02-21-14, 01:26
Only pay for the 1/2 hour UNLESS it is a masseuse you have seen before whom you click with, who is somewhat GFE, and who gives a great massage.

Many of these girls / women have no massage skills, aren't into their job, and just want to get the session over with.Exactly-actually had the girl suggest 1/2 hour-as she really isn't into the massage part of the program.

Zen Spa probably looses business trying to always cut the clock. But-for a guy that needs a quick HE..its an ok place.

Hawkeye In Md
02-21-14, 10:38
Gentleman and fellow mongers.

I will be in the Chandler / Gilbert area on business the week of the 24th. I need some recon on any FS AMPs in the Phoenix area.

I would like to know the talent level, or if there are any FS institutions in the area.

Pvt appts / condos are welcome as well..

You can reply back to me in pvt to keep things UTR if you wish.

Be safe out there.

Hawkeye.

Stomp2
02-21-14, 23:52
http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tantalizing-full-body-massage-by-leah/24938067

Had a dream about Leah the other day. Pics in ad are of her...about 30 lbs. Lighter! Why do these girls post pics from when they were either younger or thinner? Went to her location and was disappointed that it was a larger Leah than her pics. Decided to give her a try. The massage room was very clean and nice. I have to say she gives a really nice massage from head to toe! I was not sure if more was on the menu. Got close to the boys while on my stomach but no teasing. Was hoping for more on the flip. I thought maybe things were going to change because on the flip she immediately massaged around my groin and upper legs for awhile. I was thinking maybe she wanted me to rise for the occasion! But he was not cooperating. She continued with the massage on my upper chest and head. Time was running out and she asked me if there was anywhere else she would like for her to take care of. We settled on a happy ending. The happy ending was a bit mechanical but did the trick. I think more is on the menu but did not ask what else was available. If she did look like her pics in ad, I would of asked for more. As I mentioned she does give a really good massage!

TylerPerelli
02-22-14, 03:43
Dale was his name and that is his picture, yet I am certain we spoke much more recently. The place has been shut down a few weeks, yet IIRC, he greeted me within the past few months. The obit states he passed last summer. Mind blown.

ThomasT1964
02-22-14, 19:52
Dale was his name and that is his picture, yet I am certain we spoke much more recently. The place has been shut down a few weeks, yet IIRC, he greeted me within the past few months. The obit states he passed last summer. Mind blown.Do not understand at all how a link to an obituary is allowed on this site. The rules for the site are clear that no personally identifying info should be posted. Just hope it does not cause any embarrassment or grief to his spouse or family.

Protonix
02-23-14, 12:23
I also dreamed of her and she was more friendly in her dreams less time spent on massage and more on fun.

In my dream she showed me her perfectly shaped breasts and let me play anywhere but under her jeans.

Maybe on frequent visit she would allow more, she spoke of a boyfriend at the time and she didn't want to do more.

Because of him; maybe she is single now.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tantalizing-full-body-massage-by-leah/24938067

Had a dream about Leah the other day. Pics in ad are of her...about 30 lbs. Lighter! Why do these girls post pics from when they were either younger or thinner? Went to her location and was disappointed that it was a larger Leah than her pics. Decided to give her a try. The massage room was very clean and nice. I have to say she gives a really nice massage from head to toe! I was not sure if more was on the menu. Got close to the boys while on my stomach but no teasing. Was hoping for more on the flip. I thought maybe things were going to change because on the flip she immediately massaged around my groin and upper legs for awhile. I was thinking maybe she wanted me to rise for the occasion! But he was not cooperating. She continued with the massage on my upper chest and head. Time was running out and she asked me if there was anywhere else she would like for her to take care of. We settled on a happy ending. The happy ending was a bit mechanical but did the trick. I think more is on the menu but did not ask what else was available. If she did look like her pics in ad, I would of asked for more. As I mentioned she does give a really good massage!.

RagsDen
02-24-14, 17:18
I'm surprised Stomp didn't get more. I saw her about 3-weeks ago and got a HE. While face down, she gave a nice massage (good pressure), and spent a good amount of time in the butt / groin area. After the flip, she eventually said "have 10-min left, any other areas to concentrate on?" and then game on! .4 was enough for a simple handy.

I also dreamed of her and she was more friendly in her dreams less time spent on massage and more on fun.

In my dream she showed me her perfectly shaped breasts and let me play anywhere but under her jeans.

Maybe on frequent visit she would allow more, she spoke of a boyfriend at the time and she didn't want to do more.

Because of him; maybe she is single now.

TennisPlyr
02-26-14, 17:02
Latina Mya that is well known on her board has taken down her ads on BP. Her ads for Cleopatra are down too. She recently took over Cleopatra. Hope she is on vacation and is not in any trouble.

Bbw Lvr
02-26-14, 22:21
Has anyone been to or heard anything about Sexee Ladies or Secrets as it was formerly named on Indian School?

Shaved Cock
02-26-14, 22:25
I finally had a chance to test the waters with Jennifer, mid-30's Chinese, very nice time. Recommend.

Gents:

Anyone tried Ocean Spa on 59th Avenue, north of Camelback? There is also another place on 59th not far away, but can't remember name. Any experiences?

- SC.

Reallly Bored
02-27-14, 12:39
Latina Mya that is well known on her board has taken down her ads on BP. Her ads for Cleopatra are down too. She recently took over Cleopatra. Hope she is on vacation and is not in any trouble.She only posts once a day or so. She had a new ad up at 4 pm yesterday. It is still up.

ElCamaron
02-27-14, 16:42
Hi community of this healthy sport. LOL does any one knows if the rubmaps reviews are real? I checked some but sounds very different than my own experience at the mp's that I been on, and when I tried to get extra info by pm members never got answer, any info?

Klarity
02-27-14, 16:47
http://mysti.naughtynsexy.com/

Anybody know if she's still in the biz? Website is up, but ask her contact info is no longer working.

DavePHX
03-02-14, 19:41
Hi community of this healthy sport. LOL does any one knows if the rubmaps reviews are real? I checked some but sounds very different than my own experience at the mp's that I been on, and when I tried to get extra info by pm members never got answer, any info?I find very useful. My reports are real. But don't use much too spoiled by Canada and not into the Asian places way on South side. Am looking more for North Phx options.

Capn Morgan
03-02-14, 23:57
Dropped in to Flamingo in Glendale looking for a handy. Met older but well-preserved Chinese named Keke. She gave a pretty firm massage. We agreed on .80 for the top down. Nice mellons to suckle while she stroked the little' Capn. Blew hard.

RickSevenSeven
03-04-14, 16:35
I've been browsing these boards longer than my join date, and I've read about the glowing recommendations on Mya at USA Spa for some time now.

Finally "took the plunge" as it were and scheduled a 12:30 appt with her earlier today for a 30-minute session.

I must say, she was just as you mongers described and then some.

I'm not entirely new to mongering, and I don't think I've ever encountered someone with her unbridled enthusiasm for what she does (or what your dreams allow her to do).

Great recommendation, guys, and here's my added endorsement of her.

AteBall
03-05-14, 23:32
I stopped by there in December and there was one girl working there. Her name is Amy. She spoke close to fluent English with a slight accent. 35 - 40, cute, petite, but not stunning. Very friendly. Said she went to massage school at Mesa college. Not sure if she meant EVIT, where they have a massage therapy program. The massage was good but very professional on the level of Massage Envy. 50 + 10 tip. Nothing to be had but normal theraputic massage. Went back in February and saw here again. She put up a sign saying she'd be available again in an hour in the lobby. Didn't leave when the phone rang or when someone came to the front. Same thing as before. That's a plus. But it was now 50 for relaxation and 60 for deep tissue. I knew it wasn't going to be anything but legit so I took the deep tissue. Good massage, as before, like you'd expect from Massage Envy. But only 50 minutes this time. Not bad, but won't be back because of the shorter session.

AteBall
03-05-14, 23:46
Stopped in at Asian Spa, Kyrene and Ray. Had been there when first opened a few years ago. Nothing but a passable massage. The room walls don't go to the ceiling so it lacks some privacy. I'd seen a couple reviews on rubmaps going back to Jan 13 saying at least a shake was possible. I walked in and was greeted by Lisa. Cute 35- 40, thin, either supplemented chest or pushed up for tips, but more cleavage than the average Asian. Payed 1 H for $50 and she showed me to my room but a late 40's, Linda came in for my massage once I was on the table. Okay massage, but not great. I've have legit massages get closer to the goods. There are some recent reviews with Lisa's name on rubmaps, but I can't read them because I'm not a paying member. Not sure if that's all that's there.

Savvyguy08
03-06-14, 00:50
I haven't been active for awhile but always seemed to get drawn in again. I had that old familiar feeling and was driving up Dobson and decided to pull in. Went twice in the last couple of weeks. First up was Mimi, an attractive woman in her late 30's early 40's and nice body. Opted for the hour with table shower. I was thoroughly clean before heading back to room. Average massage / rub but I left with a smile.

Second time was with Le Le. Only did 30 min and left tip in plain site. No shower this time so I can't comment. Once again got the job done.

Seniors PM me for more details.

Also, I'm looking for tips in Scottsdale area.

Daves82
03-07-14, 02:10
Hello All,

I had been to this place in 2010 as well and again recently in December 2013 and still the experience was very good. Girls have changed, but the style and donation seems to be similar. I don't remember the name of the girl, but she was not fat, though I won't call her petite as well. Booked for 1 hour and as soon as she started, she was right on target to seduce me. Johnie respected her touch and stood up.

The excitement soon reached so high that even after paying .6 I asked her if I could give her a massage in a similar fashion. She immediately took the opportunity and apprised me by lying naked on the table and I was soon starting to spend the next 45 minutes rubbing myself on all parts of her body. Instead of giving massage, I was actually giving her a proper body run which she also seemed to enjoy wholeheartedly. Just near the top of the hour, negotiated .5 for a handy-work. Pretty nice job and I thoroughly enjoyed that 1 hour. I would probably go back again but its far for me.

- Dave.

Reallly Bored
03-08-14, 00:58
I've been browsing these boards longer than my join date, and I've read about the glowing recommendations on Mya at USA Spa for some time now.

Finally "took the plunge" as it were and scheduled a 12:30 appt with her earlier today for a 30-minute session.

I must say, she was just as you mongers described and then some.

I'm not entirely new to mongering, and I don't think I've ever encountered someone with her unbridled enthusiasm for what she does (or what your dreams allow her to do).

Great recommendation, guys, and here's my added endorsement of her.Glad to hear you "took the plunge". She's a freaking dynamo.

Tstrong2000
03-14-14, 11:22
Paid a visit to Golden in Tempe yesterday and got to play with Yo-yo. All I can say is wow. Beautiful girl that had a fantastic playfull attitude. Standard gratuity let me try all of the tricks that I used to do with my yo-yo when I was young. Quite possibly the best time I have had to date. This shipment of Yo-yos just came in a couple of days ago and is planning on being in stock for about 4 months. Run, don't walk gentlemen.

Dweezil
03-19-14, 16:18
She's a freaking dynamo.BOOM. What an understatement.

NorthScotts2
03-20-14, 00:33
I was wondering if anyone wanted to pm me about the 4 seasons on Glendale and 54th ave. South side. They used to advertise both Asian and Latinas but I've never hear about the service or pricing. http://phoenix.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-n-sexy-asian-girls-give-great-massage-623-939-3566-22/18406036.

Same goes for this place:6724 and 43rd ave. Looks to be in a house, offers table showers etc. Would love to have feedback about quality, beauty, and tipping. Need to make a stop tomorrow and wanting to try something new without too many surprises. http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-new-location-new-asian-girls-come-now-open-late-623-435-7917-21/26872054.

Thanks! Like I said, PM is perfectly fine.

Lift Her Up
03-20-14, 19:41
It looks like I might be in Phoenix, suddenly. If anyone could let me know about a fairly reliable, fairly safe FS place within, say, 5 or 10 miles of the airport, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

I know I should RTFF and research this out myself, but this is spur of the moment and I'm really rushed.

Lift Her Up.

MrGuapo
03-21-14, 11:02
So I'm an east valley guy... I figured I would try luxury since I've had fun at Asian spa down the road and another one by the bowling alley on kyrene and chandler blvd. I met up with a young Asian and she was nice.. I laughed at the "no happy ending" Brett favre sign on the wall. She gave a great massage, no teasing. No flip...

Will return when I need a good massage.

Hot In Phx
03-22-14, 15:39
In Sun City, I've been to most of them. Paradise on Burns / Bell is nice as is the one on SE corner of Grand /99th avenue. Another one that is no longer operating because it got busted was on 103rd / Grand. I liked that one because it was more discreet.I'm curious about that place at Burns & Bell. I believe it would be this one.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/upscale-stress-releasing-elite-do-you-feel-lucky-20/5645273

Also wondering about a somewhat more discreet massage place on 103rd & Grand, they advertise on BP quite a bit. Anyone been here and want to share a review?

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/50-new-sexilicious-bombshells-50-22/25188834

Lift Her Up
03-22-14, 23:47
Guess what, I sleep walked yesterday to golden in the AM. Was greeted by June, shown the room and in walks Lucky, fresh here from the city of Angles. She was cute in a Korea / Chinese way. Proceeded to a table shower that made me drift into REM Sleep, where the TS was thorough. Back in the room she started a real slow sensual massage, with good attention to the boys as well as the shaft with some AR. Flipped over then she straddles me with some real DFK and proceeds to pound my brains out. Dreams over, hug and a kiss and I walk out thinking I got Lucky..Thanks to Noblesavage01, I also had a good time. I presume this is Golden Spa in the Scottsdale area. At the window I asked for Lucky. There was a lot of giggling and MMS said to seemingly two other girls, "everyone wants Lucky." With me face down, she did probably the slowest build-up tease I've ever had. On the flip, she went right into a fine HJ.

"Lucky" (but one can never be sure about names, at least in Southern California the names can rotate around) was a 30-ish Korean, slightly stocky, nice see cups. She wore a top and pants that gave me the impression they would be hard to take off quickly. The room door didn't seem to have a lock on it, and I had the impression that the door was not latched all the way during the session. Nice quite music.

I should have studied the post more carefully (but I've been in a huge hurry these last few days) and I would have asked about a TS. None was offered.

No discussion of tip, I liked that. Afterwards I pulled out .4, which she seemed pleased with. I was pleased with it too, because my impression from a quick read of this forum is that rates are a little higher in Arizona than in the San Gabriel Valley back home. She asked me two or three times if I felt better. That was a nice touch.

I asked her which days she works, she said every day.

Thanks again for everyone's suggestions.

Lift Her Up.

ThomasT1964
03-23-14, 00:03
Thanks to Noblesavage01, I also had a good time. I presume this is Golden Spa in the Scottsdale area. At the window I asked for Lucky. There was a lot of giggling and MMS said to seemingly two other girls, "everyone wants Lucky." With me face down, she did probably the slowest build-up tease I've ever had. On the flip, she went right into a fine HJ.

"Lucky" (but one can never be sure about names, at least in Southern California the names can rotate around) was a 30-ish Korean, slightly stocky, nice see cups. She wore a top and pants that gave me the impression they would be hard to take off quickly. The room door didn't seem to have a lock on it, and I had the impression that the door was not latched all the way during the session. Nice quite music.

I should have studied the post more carefully (but I've been in a huge hurry these last few days) and I would have asked about a TS. None was offered.

No discussion of tip, I liked that. Afterwards I pulled out .4, which she seemed pleased with. I was pleased with it too, because my impression from a quick read of this forum is that rates are a little higher in Arizona than in the San Gabriel Valley back home. She asked me two or three times if I felt better. That was a nice touch.

I asked her which days she works, she said every day.

Thanks again for everyone's suggestions.

Lift Her Up.Lucky is at Golden Spa in Tempe. They also advertise as Massage Golden. From the sound of it, you went to the Golden Spa in and. Scottsdale (just off the 101 at Via Linda). I do not think there is any relationship between the two places. However, you always get offered a TS at the place in Tempe and usually they want the tip first if you have not been there before. Golden Spa in Scottsdale is pretty good but Golden Spa in Tempe is better (at least for my preferences).

Smokeey
03-23-14, 02:43
I'm curious about that place at Burns & Bell. I believe it would be this one.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/upscale-stress-releasing-elite-do-you-feel-lucky-20/5645273I've been to the Burns and Bell place 3 times now. The first time I was met by Jessica, looks like the girl in the ad, top left picture. She was drop dead gorgeous with a big fake pair of bolt on's. The price of admission is a little more than some of the others I've visited, I think it was $70. She does a table shower and then a pretty lame massage, but she was so damn cute I didn't care. When the flip came, she offered some prices that were a little high, I paid $100 for a HJ, and she wouldn't remove her clothes unless I ponied up more money. She let me feel her up during the HJ, and in hindsight I kind of wished that I had coughed up a little more money. I've been back 2 x, hoping to see her, but each time I've been met by a african american lady (two different ones). Both were very nice, but just not my cup of tea.

One thing I don't like about the place, is that its right off Bell road, and very visible to the street. I'm thinking of heading out to the other place you mentioned in the near future and try my luck there.

Smokeey.

SneakyMexican
03-23-14, 02:59
Also wondering about a somewhat more discreet massage place on 103rd & Grand, they advertise on BP quite a bit. Anyone been here and want to share a review?

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/50-new-sexilicious-bombshells-50-22/25188834This place is terrible, just went there a week ago and the girls are overweight and not pretty like in the pics.

Overpriced too, I had to haggle for 1. For FS for a long time.

The place on 99th and grand next to edward jones have better looking girls. But its expensive. I got lucky with a girl there and gave her $1.20 for FS.

Just go to ANFU.

Shaved Cock
03-23-14, 11:30
I happened to go to Tokyo the other day and there were two new girls, one Latina MILF and wild Korean named Moon. Anyhow, while having a nice time with Moon, I asked her where Amy was. Over the last year, I had gotten to know her really well. She would tell me about her family, new experiences, and even went to church on Sunday. Sadly, Moon told me that she was going back home (not sure where that is) and that the rumor was that she had had a stroke. For those who know Amy, thought you'd like to know.

Lift Her Up
03-23-14, 12:47
. . . about her family, new experiences, and even went to church on Sunday. Sadly, Moon told me that she was going back home (not sure where that is) and that the rumor was that she had had a stroke. For those who know Amy, thought you'd like to know.Thanks for this update, Shaved. A quick prayer for Amy's health. I am in this hobby primarily to have the girls make me come, and for having my sex drive acknowledged, since my S.O. Has been disinterested for several years. That said, it helps the overall picture to treat these women like whole people, and recognize they have a life and have ups and downs (not just going up and down on my equipment), just like the rest of us. Just my 2 see worth.

Lift Her Up.

Hot In Phx
03-23-14, 15:31
I've been to the Burns and Bell place 3 times now. The first time I was met by Jessica, looks like the girl in the ad, top left picture. She was drop dead gorgeous with a big fake pair of bolt on's. The price of admission is a little more than some of the others I've visited, I think it was $70. She does a table shower and then a pretty lame massage, but she was so damn cute I didn't care. When the flip came, she offered some prices that were a little high, I paid $100 for a HJ, and she wouldn't remove her clothes unless I ponied up more money. She let me feel her up during the HJ, and in hindsight I kind of wished that I had coughed up a little more money. I've been back 2 x, hoping to see her, but each time I've been met by a african american lady (two different ones). Both were very nice, but just not my cup of tea.

One thing I don't like about the place, is that its right off Bell road, and very visible to the street. I'm thinking of heading out to the other place you mentioned in the near future and try my luck there.

Smokeey.I was wondering if her photo was fake or not. The small-print caption in the lower right part of the picture says Bikini Riot, so it could have been swiped from that site. Unless that is really her and she is really a bikini model. Thanks for the update. This is a place to keep in mind.

What time of day did you go there and meet Jessica? And do you know what days she works?

Hot In Phx
03-23-14, 15:36
This place is terrible, just went there a week ago and the girls are overweight and not pretty like in the pics.

Overpriced too, I had to haggle for 1. For FS for a long time.

The place on 99th and grand next to edward jones have better looking girls. But its expensive. I got lucky with a girl there and gave her $1.20 for FS.

Just go to ANFU.I was wondering how good the 103rd / Grand location is and how real the girls' photos are. It was going to be my top pick, but I appreciate your feedback. I'll not waste my money here and will try other places.

Where is ANFU located, and are they one of the better places?

ThomasT1964
03-24-14, 01:37
I happened to go to Tokyo the other day and there were two new girls, one Latina MILF and wild Korean named Moon. Anyhow, while having a nice time with Moon, I asked her where Amy was. Over the last year, I had gotten to know her really well. She would tell me about her family, new experiences, and even went to church on Sunday. Sadly, Moon told me that she was going back home (not sure where that is) and that the rumor was that she had had a stroke. For those who know Amy, thought you'd like to know.Sorry to hear about Amy. I saw her a couple of times and she seemed like a really nice woman -- hopefully she is doing okay. I think she had been living in the Chicago area prior to Phoenix so that may be home as well as Korea.

Does anyone remember May from Tokyo? A little older but fairly tall and very attractive with a great tan. Is she still around? Thanks.

NorthScotts2
03-25-14, 10:39
The other day I made the rounds to a few places that I hadn't visited yet but didn't find these places to have what I was looking for. I ended up going back to Anfu. It had been a while since my last visit because the last time I went in the therapists weren't the same as I was used to seeing in my past visits. I had walked in about two months back and when I entered there were two girls who looked like they just woke up and that didn't install confidence that I would receive a good strong massage.

When I went in a few days back, I went in to see who was working and Mimi came to the window. She wasn't exactly my type but I decided to go for it anyway. They didn't seem busy so I thought it would be a nice relaxing time. As I was being led back, something in my gut was telling me that I should have passed. I had paid for 45 minutes and then told to get on the table. As I did, I had asked for a shower and she said ok. When she came back to the room, she said she would give me the shower afterward. I prefer it before because it relaxes me but I rolled with it. She immediately asked what I wanted and I let her know. We agreed to terms and went immediately to the main event. There was no build up, nothing. If I just wanted to spend time with a lady, I'd just go on a date with an escort but I like the pre events that you receive at the AMP. Even more crazy, she led me to the shower and then left! I was solo so I washed up and went back to the room. Anna came in and I asked her what was going on. She said Mimi is the only therapist they had and won't be getting anymore until next month. Seems like the circuit is having a dry spell at the moment. Not sure what is up but for regular Anfu clients or others wanting to give it a go, my recommendation is to wait until next month as YMMV with Mimi. Her English is non-existence and service was so so. Pre and post service was terrible and rushed. I was in and out in 25 minutes. Not a good experience.

Gmart
03-26-14, 22:55
Are there any really thin girls at the AMPs like golden? I went down country club and the few who let me past the window weren't my type. I usually stick to BP, the thai's are back so the future might look better. It's just more discreet using them. But, if someone could let me know I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Htnphx
03-27-14, 01:09
The other day I made the rounds to a few places that I hadn't visited yet but didn't find these places to have what I was looking for. I ended up going back to Anfu. It had been a while since my last visit because the last time I went in the therapists weren't the same as I was used to seeing in my past visits. I had walked in about two months back and when I entered there were two girls who looked like they just woke up and that didn't install confidence that I would receive a good strong massage.

When I went in a few days back, I went in to see who was working and Mimi came to the window. She wasn't exactly my type but I decided to go for it anyway. They didn't seem busy so I thought it would be a nice relaxing time. As I was being led back, something in my gut was telling me that I should have passed. I had paid for 45 minutes and then told to get on the table. As I did, I had asked for a shower and she said ok. When she came back to the room, she said she would give me the shower afterward. I prefer it before because it relaxes me but I rolled with it. She immediately asked what I wanted and I let her know. We agreed to terms and went immediately to the main event. There was no build up, nothing. If I just wanted to spend time with a lady, I'd just go on a date with an escort but I like the pre events that you receive at the AMP. Even more crazy, she led me to the shower and then left! I was solo so I washed up and went back to the room. Anna came in and I asked her what was going on. She said Mimi is the only therapist they had and won't be getting anymore until next month. Seems like the circuit is having a dry spell at the moment. Not sure what is up but for regular Anfu clients or others wanting to give it a go, my recommendation is to wait until next month as YMMV with Mimi. Her English is non-existence and service was so so. Pre and post service was terrible and rushed. I was in and out in 25 minutes. Not a good experience.Yep-very similiar problem I had about a month ago. The girls are in this big hurry when nobody else is there. ANFU use to have a great reputation for good massages and friendly staff that would earn good money and satisfy their clients.

So ANFU girls.if you really want to make money.take a breath and enjoy clients that treat you well and give them a reason to tip you well. There are many quality AMP's within 5 minutes driving distance to ANFU and I and other clients will not come back to ANFU until we get better reports and service.

WhiteSun777
03-27-14, 03:49
It's been awhile I've dreamed of going to Golden Spa Tempe. Mainly because I've noticed a lot of their talents come from M10 and I used to be a frequent flyer at M10. Was hoping to get lucky as I'm a sucker for DFK but got another girl instead. This K girl is smoking hot, tall, slender, DDG face, zero tats, almost no body fat, silky smooth skin and long wavy hair. Started off with your typical TS, back to the room, a quick dry off and she excused herself. I'm there face down waiting for her return. Few minutes later she came back and asked me to sit up which I thought is a little strange. Proceeded with some intense foreplay but no DFK. She got on the table and started CBJ while I'm standing up. Then she's on her back and I started to suck on her nice but fake Ds. Normally I don't DATY but I couldn't resist. Some more messing around and I was ready for the main event which did not disappoint. Tried to ask for her name at the end which was a big mistake on my part, as it turns out she used to be at M10 awhile back and I've dreamed of her before. Now she's too upset to give me her name, quite a firecracker. Highly recommend even though there's no DFK, and you can't miss her with those braces on.

Slider42
03-27-14, 13:19
Not sure if same gal that I dreamed about a few months ago but I had one of the best TS's ever and then ran the bases to third (my choice not to go home; don't need the risks) at her last AMP.

YMMV but I target 1 - 1.5 hours before closing so there is no reason to be rushed. Be last of day and you may have a better time.

Of course I treat them with respect and that makes them relax some.

Also a simple brush against without groping gets the point across too.

Xxxxxx.

Smokeey
03-29-14, 04:28
I was wondering if her photo was fake or not. The small-print caption in the lower right part of the picture says Bikini Riot, so it could have been swiped from that site. Unless that is really her and she is really a bikini model. Thanks for the update. This is a place to keep in mind.

What time of day did you go there and meet Jessica? And do you know what days she works?I can't swear it was her, but its pretty damn close if its not. When I saw her, it was a Thursday late afternoon. I don't know when she works, wish I did, but I've been back on a Friday night and a Saturday night and both times she wasn't there.

Smokeey.

Detroit Brian
03-30-14, 09:57
Thanks for all the great info. Visiting on a family vacation and thought I'd check out Golden Spa. Paid .6 for the 45 minutes, waited about 15 minutes in the room, and then was greeted by one of the hottest AMP girls I've seen in a long time: Yo-Yo. English isn't great, but great personality. (BTW- they have one of the youngest mama-sans I've ever seen. She could beat out the talent in many spas). Yo-Yo gives a perfect table shower, but doesn't know what a body slide is. Maybe they don't do that around here. To make a long story short, everything was on the menu except DATY and Greek, but it seems that I had to negotiate forever to get down to a 1.4 ADDITIONAL tip. Again, her English is bad, and so is her math, so this made the process difficult. She kept saying "I sorry, I sorry," in places where it made no sense. At any rate, I wanted to have a good time and she is absolutely stunningly hot. She says she's 24, and I believe it. So I ponied up the cash. Was not disappointed, and she told me that now that they know me it will be better next time, and I think she means price. I liked her braces, thought it added to her young look. The place is quite clean, has full walls and closing doors. Even on the table-shower room. Definitely would repeat if I had the time and the cash, because Yo-Yo is probably one in a thousand in the AMP industry IMHO.

Again, thanks for helping a fellow hobbyist out. Be safe out there.

ThomasT1964
03-30-14, 10:43
Thanks for all the great info. Visiting on a family vacation and thought I'd check out Golden Spa. Paid .6 for the 45 minutes, waited about 15 minutes in the room, and then was greeted by one of the hottest AMP girls I've seen in a long time: Yo-Yo. English isn't great, but great personality. (BTW- they have one of the youngest mama-sans I've ever seen. She could beat out the talent in many spas). Yo-Yo gives a perfect table shower, but doesn't know what a body slide is. Maybe they don't do that around here. To make a long story short, everything was on the menu except DATY and Greek, but it seems that I had to negotiate forever to get down to a 1.4 ADDITIONAL tip. Again, her English is bad, and so is her math, so this made the process difficult. She kept saying "I sorry, I sorry," in places where it made no sense. At any rate, I wanted to have a good time and she is absolutely stunningly hot. She says she's 24, and I believe it. So I ponied up the cash. Was not disappointed, and she told me that now that they know me it will be better next time, and I think she means price. I liked her braces, thought it added to her young look. The place is quite clean, has full walls and closing doors. Even on the table-shower room. Definitely would repeat if I had the time and the cash, because Yo-Yo is probably one in a thousand in the AMP industry IMHO.

Again, thanks for helping a fellow hobbyist out. Be safe out there.She was probably saying "I sorry, I sorry" because she did not want to negotiate. The price you paid is the going rate there and they are happy with that. It is best just to put your tip on the side table when you get into the room. If you put less than the going rate, the service will be adjusted accordingly. If you put more, the service may be slightly better. DATY is usually included there but it may depend on the woman.

TwistedBrother
04-01-14, 11:32
Hey there, I came visiting from the snowy, cold Midwest for a quick weekend event a little over a week ago. Read a lot of pages of the forum, then sent PMs to a bunch of you with a few questions on some girls. Thanks to those of you who responded.

While I love beautiful girls, who doesn't, I value good attitudes, cheaper eats and the full-throttle, almost anything goes, GFE or PSE type of experience, even if it's from an older, less attractive gal. So a few of you mentioned the Lakeshore Spa, which is really a hair/nail salon with some massage service by a sweet, 60-ish Japanese gal, named Akiko, who apparently responds well to nice, charming guys. I know she was reviewed here multiple times (I think more than a year ago, though), with mixed results. It's in Mesa, at Dobson and Baseline.

I decided to go for it. I walked in, found her in an upbeat mood, and turned on as much gentlemanly charm as I could muster. I got a full hour, and while on my stomach, made sure I let her know how good it felt with moans and sighs, as well as groping her a little. When she started giggling a bit and nuzzling my neck, and I started touching areas for which she's known for having extreme sensitivity, it was all over. It was a good time, almost too good as she finished the massage, telling me her life story and saying things that led me to believe I'd been too nice, LOL. I also wound up taking home a ton of the stuff she sells, which she gave me, and concocting a story for my significant other when I returned home that made it all good (at least so far).

She really is a sweetheart and deserves everything good. But she's horny, too, and if you're a nice guy, flirty gently with her, and don't make assumptions about extra services, you'll probably get what you want. Remember, NOT a typical AMP, but a spa with hair and nail treatment where she also offers massages. If you're old enough that you don't mind a 60-year-old that's fun, and you value the same things I do out of a session, you'll likely have fun. Just remember what it is and be cool. Thanks again for the guys, mainly Shaved Cock and Chilly Willy, who turned me on to this place and this silly, sweet ol' gal!

Any deeper questions, PM me.

Hot In Phx
04-04-14, 16:52
I can't swear it was her, but its pretty damn close if its not. When I saw her, it was a Thursday late afternoon. I don't know when she works, wish I did, but I've been back on a Friday night and a Saturday night and both times she wasn't there.

Smokeey.What about Tori? She's listed as part of the staff on the BP ad but no reviews on her yet on rubmaps or this site.

Riffraff26
04-05-14, 18:57
Hello All,

I had been to this place in 2010 as well and again recently in December 2013 and still the experience was very good. Girls have changed, but the style and donation seems to be similar. I don't remember the name of the girl, but she was not fat, though I won't call her petite as well. Booked for 1 hour and as soon as she started, she was right on target to seduce me. Johnie respected her touch and stood up.

The excitement soon reached so high that even after paying .6 I asked her if I could give her a massage in a similar fashion. She immediately took the opportunity and apprised me by lying naked on the table and I was soon starting to spend the next 45 minutes rubbing myself on all parts of her body. Instead of giving massage, I was actually giving her a proper body run which she also seemed to enjoy wholeheartedly. Just near the top of the hour, negotiated .5 for a handy-work. Pretty nice job and I thoroughly enjoyed that 1 hour. I would probably go back again but its far for me.

- Dave.If you like Latina spinners, next time ask for Joanna. Won't disappoint...

DavePHX
04-06-14, 17:53
To save marriages, Mesa may tighten massage-parlor rules.

4/4/2014 - AZ Central Highlights.

The City Council's public safety committee agreed April 3, to let the Police Department draft a new ordinance after hearing from several women who said some shops are thinly disguised houses of prostitution.

Deputy Police Chief Deanna see...told the committee, Mesa has 111 parlors compared with 103 in 2010.

...and other police officers met with a group of concerned residents who had contacted the city about the issue. She favors crafting an ordinance based on guidelines from the Polaris Project, a national group that combats sex trafficking.

Mesa police enforce the current ordinance by conducting unannounced inspections. They do not conduct undercover stings in which officers disrobe to determine whether illegal services will be offered. "We haven't had a lot of success in finding violations during inspections," see... Said.

But several women told the committee those violations exist.

Rebecca... Of Gilbert said she belongs to "a community of women who have been affected by pornography and sex addiction of their spouses. "There's about 200 of us.".

"I have five close friends whose husbands or ex-husbands have frequented these parlors to receive sexual services," M...said. "I have seen the effects this has on their families, including the effects of divorce.

"We can't get rid of prostitution altogether, but I really think we can get rid of these businesses.".

Lynnette G...of Gilbert, representing a Phoenix-based group called Training and Resources United to Stop Trafficking, said she has found a website that lists 36 Mesa sex shops masquerading as massage parlors.

"They have a page on this website where they have a page of acronyms," she said. "These acronyms basically detail what they're able to do to these women. I don't want to go into that because it's very disgusting and perverted.".

"These establishments are fake businesses. They are illicit businesses pretending to be a massage-parlor business and then in turn sell women." The operators, she said, "coordinate with pimps and traffickers that come from in and out of state.".

Committee chairman Dennis K.. Said he and the other committee members called up the website on an iPad as G... Spoke and found ads for sex shops in Mesa.

K...., Vice Mayor Alex F... And Councilman Chris G.. All supported making another run at massage-parlor enforcement.

"If you're a legitimate business you won't have any concerns or worries," F.. Said. "But if there's a situation that allows for illegal activity we should be all over it.".

Police Chief Frank M...said his department wants tougher enforcement but will stop short of undercover operations. He said he probably would need extra money for vice enforcement unless the council is willing to sacrifice other police operations.

YoniLicker
04-08-14, 00:34
Now that is a freightning picture, a community of 200 women who chose men "addicted" to sex and pornography, and then had to live with the consiquences of their choices.

Course, making sure that no one who would like to pay for sex can, will solve the problem of women choosing men "addicted" to sex. Certainly, driving some one under ground that would like to provide sex for money will ensure that sex provided for money will be a safe as possible, and save the marriages of those women married to sex addicts.

Deprived.

To save marriages, Mesa may tighten massage-parlor rules.

4/4/2014 - AZ Central Highlights.

The City Council's public safety committee agreed April 3, to let the Police Department draft a new ordinance after hearing from several women who said some shops are thinly disguised houses of prostitution.

Deputy Police Chief Deanna see...told the committee, Mesa has 111 parlors compared with 103 in 2010.

...and other police officers met with a group of concerned residents who had contacted the city about the issue. She favors crafting an ordinance based on guidelines from the Polaris Project, a national group that combats sex trafficking.

Mesa police enforce the current ordinance by conducting unannounced inspections. They do not conduct undercover stings in which officers disrobe to determine whether illegal services will be offered. "We haven't had a lot of success in finding violations during inspections," see... Said.

But several women told the committee those violations exist.

Rebecca... Of Gilbert said she belongs to "a community of women who have been affected by pornography and sex addiction of their spouses. "There's about 200 of us.".

"I have five close friends whose husbands or ex-husbands have frequented these parlors to receive sexual services," M...said. "I have seen the effects this has on their families, including the effects of divorce.

"We can't get rid of prostitution altogether, but I really think we can get rid of these businesses.".

Lynnette G...of Gilbert, representing a Phoenix-based group called Training and Resources United to Stop Trafficking, said she has found a website that lists 36 Mesa sex shops masquerading as massage parlors.

"They have a page on this website where they have a page of acronyms," she said. "These acronyms basically detail what they're able to do to these women. I don't want to go into that because it's very disgusting and perverted.".

"These establishments are fake businesses. They are illicit businesses pretending to be a massage-parlor business and then in turn sell women." The operators, she said, "coordinate with pimps and traffickers that come from in and out of state.".

Committee chairman Dennis K.. Said he and the other committee members called up the website on an iPad as G... Spoke and found ads for sex shops in Mesa.

K...., Vice Mayor Alex F... And Councilman Chris G.. All supported making another run at massage-parlor enforcement.

"If you're a legitimate business you won't have any concerns or worries," F.. Said. "But if there's a situation that allows for illegal activity we should be all over it.".

Police Chief Frank M...said his department wants tougher enforcement but will stop short of undercover operations. He said he probably would need extra money for vice enforcement unless the council is willing to sacrifice other police operations.

Head Banger
04-10-14, 19:18
I thought Yoyo was fun too. Not a ddg face, but nice body, fun attitude. Per menu, typical spa. No dfk if you got, then you did better than me. I went in for 1.6 considering how infrequent visitors are these days I don't mind. I'd rather have a bunch of hot young girls come to PHX. And leave places in California where they only get 1.2

Again, thanks for helping a fellow hobbyist out. Be safe out there..

LookingForLefty
04-14-14, 18:12
Hey there, I came visiting from the snowy, cold Midwest for a quick weekend event a little over a week ago. Read a lot of pages of the forum, then sent PMs to a bunch of you with a few questions on some girls. Thanks to those of you who responded.

While I love beautiful girls, who doesn't, I value good attitudes, cheaper eats and the full-throttle, almost anything goes, GFE or PSE type of experience, even if it's from an older, less attractive gal. So a few of you mentioned the Lakeshore Spa, which is really a hair/nail salon with some massage service by a sweet, 60-ish Japanese gal, named Akiko, who apparently responds well to nice, charming guys. I know she was reviewed here multiple times (I think more than a year ago, though), with mixed results. It's in Mesa, at Dobson and Baseline.

I decided to go for it. I walked in, found her in an upbeat mood, and turned on as much gentlemanly charm as I could muster. I got a full hour, and while on my stomach, made sure I let her know how good it felt with moans and sighs, as well as groping her a little. When she started giggling a bit and nuzzling my neck, and I started touching areas for which she's known for having extreme sensitivity, it was all over. It was a good time, almost too good as she finished the massage, telling me her life story and saying things that led me to believe I'd been too nice, LOL. I also wound up taking home a ton of the stuff she sells, which she gave me, and concocting a story for my significant other when I returned home that made it all good (at least so far).

She really is a sweetheart and deserves everything good. But she's horny, too, and if you're a nice guy, flirty gently with her, and don't make assumptions about extra services, you'll probably get what you want. Remember, NOT a typical AMP, but a spa with hair and nail treatment where she also offers massages. If you're old enough that you don't mind a 60-year-old that's fun, and you value the same things I do out of a session, you'll likely have fun. Just remember what it is and be cool. Thanks again for the guys, mainly Shaved Cock and Chilly Willy, who turned me on to this place and this silly, sweet ol' gal!

Any deeper questions, PM me.I think you and I have hit all the old timers, the 60 plus crowd in this game.

PghPlowboy
04-17-14, 18:16
I had a dream that I stopped in at Red Mountain Spa in Mesa. Crystal, a pretty mid 40's white spinner with nice bolt on's greeted me and escorted me back to a room. Massage was light pressure and she used warm stones. Let's just say I was very relaxed & pleased the way my dream ended. To dream of this place, you must not be a penny pincher.

I did notice a very attractive tall black girl working there also. I have dreamt of Crystal before. In that dream, I met her at a private home NW of Phoenix so we were already familiar with each other. As always, YMMV.

phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/g-o-r-g-e-u-s-50-sexy-busty-calif-blonde-99/17206254

AzGuy812
04-18-14, 02:18
I was travelling through Az again recently, and decided to try out LBW on 35th. I met Brenda, a cute latina, at the door. Decent, but not spectacular massage, and for $.8, I expect that part to be better than it was.

No TS here, which is kinda a shame.

I got some nice teasing until the flip came, then off came her top. Very nice body, a little pooch in the belly, but I find that sexy. She gave me a slow, not rushed at all HJ, and leaned over so I could suck those nice nips. She actually laid down beside me and cuddled for a few minutes, then got back up. I thought she was just going to finish me with the HJ, but she slid Mr. Happy between those nice the cups, and finished that way. Very nice and quite sexy since all I asked for was the HJ.

I will go back for sure next time I'm in town. Want to try some of the other ladies there now.

I recommend it, although it is a bit pricier than some of the others.

Hot In Phx
04-18-14, 03:38
So last week I called the main number of Studio E and made an appointment for Karen. When I arrived, Karen was in a session but she came out & said she didn't have an appointment with me, and made it clear that she only takes appointments through her private number. I found her to be a little on the rude side. After this, I met another lady there named June who said she could do a half hour session, but I had problems communicating with her because of her limited English. I ended up leaving because I wasn't satisfied with the kind of service I was getting. I wasn't about to waste my money on someone who was rude, or someone who I can barely understand.

Chilly Willy
04-19-14, 17:35
I think you and I have hit all the old timers, the 60 plus crowd in this game.Is this actually THE world-famous Looking For Lefty, of Milwaukee?

MrGuapo
04-21-14, 15:45
So I was in east mesa and stopped by this Asian massage place off of main st between greenfield and higley. On the south side of the street. So I walk in and up comes an older Asian woman with some big great titts! Went in for the half and she gave a decent massage. On the flip she grabbed my junk and went to work after pulling her titts out for me to play with, they looked great!

Phillie
04-21-14, 21:05
Met a nice young lady, claimed to be 25, maybe a little older but not much. Good shape, not a spinner, but slender / toned with man made see cups. Overall a very pleasing time. Started with a nervous TS, but once we talked in the room, she warmed up to me. .6 for 45 minutes. $.4 tip. A little on the high side, but a good attitude goes a long way. DATY. I think she was saying that her name was Kay or Kim. Something like that. Nice girl and easy on the eyes.

I was told that Yoyo is on vaca.

P.

Slacker30
04-22-14, 21:22
Haven't had chance to post my escapades for the last 6 weeks or so, so here goes.

As usual, I go out hoping to get a decent FS session for around 200. And as things go nowadays, I have to do a lot of doorbell ringing to find a masseuse who has the appearance that will "spark my interest". While making the Glendale rounds, I took a chance at Flamingo massage. A petite Asian girl came to the window and I gambled on her. Decent massage but a don't touch me here don't touch me there attitude on the FS. Left without completing the act.

As I was unsatisfied, I decided to visit Latest Rage, and see if my BBW favorite was there. They had a fire next door and it had been closed for a few weeks, but alas, I saw her vehicle out front. This girl is very nice, a little thick, but gives great service.

I paid the 50 entry fee and laid 150 on the table for my activities. Boy this was the best session yet. After a massage, we engaged in naked passionate french kissing and groping for about 5 minutes, then got on the table for some sloppy DATY and CBJ via the 69 position. Then mish while DFK and she turned over for doggie. No rush, very turned on, wet, and into it.

Loved this session. She told me they were moving to 32nd Street and Greenway in the Food City shopping center next to Subway under a new name. They are there now.

Hate to spend money on 2 providers in one day, but oh well.

Will post my next escapades later.

AsianFav
04-24-14, 10:00
Hi All,

I rarely visit massage parlors and have moved on to backpage providers for most of my hobby. The only girl I used to see was Apple at Bay One and I am not able to reach her for the last few weeks. Just wanted to check if anyone has had luck with Apple recently or is it time to find another good massage provider?

Thanks!

AF...

What Da
04-24-14, 19:59
I went to this place a couple of weeks ago. Asked for Johanna (based on someone's recommendation here) but she wasn't working that day. Went with another girl instead. I can't remember her name but she was very cute, good body and a great ass. After a very brief massage for 3 minutes, she quoted me the typical $.6 for a nude HE which is fine by me. I must say, this was the WORST service I've ever received. Just awful technique and very mechanical. I've never seen someone rush a HE as much as she did. I'll try to go back and check out Johanna. Maybe I'll have a better experience with her than this atrocious one.

Humpie
04-24-14, 22:58
As I was unsatisfied, I decided to visit Latest Rage, and see if my BBW favorite was there. They had a fire next door and it had been closed for a few weeks, but alas, I saw her vehicle out front. This girl is very nice, a little thick, but gives great service.

I paid the 50 entry fee and laid 150 on the table for my activities. Boy this was the best session yet. After a massage, we engaged in naked passionate french kissing and groping for about 5 minutes, then got on the table for some sloppy DATY and CBJ via the 69 position. Then mish while DFK and she turned over for doggie. No rush, very turned on, wet, and into it.

Loved this session. She told me they were moving to 32nd Street and Greenway in the Food City shopping center next to Subway under a new name. They are there now.

Hate to spend money on 2 providers in one day, but oh well.

Will post my next escapades later.Hope they are careful for a bit as I heard EuroSpa in the same shopping center just got busted, which is odd because I never had luck there.

Jay4711
04-25-14, 10:23
Hey Guys...thanks for the great site. I'm going to be in town next week, and just wondering if someone might steer me toward some "can't miss" places. I'll be staying in Scottsdale, but also have some business in Phoenix as well (Western, almost near Tolleson). Last time I was in town, I visited a couple of the AMPs in the strip mall areas up toward Scottsdale Rd / Shea (not particularly fun), and also stopped in Rose Garden Health Spa (had a good time! Any recommendations for this trip would be greatly appreciated!

Htnphx
04-26-14, 01:40
Hey Guys...thanks for the great site. I'm going to be in town next week, and just wondering if someone might steer me toward some "can't miss" places. I'll be staying in Scottsdale, but also have some business in Phoenix as well (Western, almost near Tolleson). Last time I was in town, I visited a couple of the AMPs in the strip mall areas up toward Scottsdale Rd / Shea (not particularly fun), and also stopped in Rose Garden Health Spa (had a good time! Any recommendations for this trip would be greatly appreciated!Massage 10 and Golden Massage are excellent on the East.

Anfu, The Great Spa and Shangri La on the West.

All offer very good massage sessions and nice women. YMMV but treat the girls right and they will return the favor a few times over in most cases.

Adm888
04-26-14, 03:00
Massage 10 and Golden Massage are excellent on the East.

All offer very good massage sessions and nice women. YMMV but treat the girls right and they will return the favor a few times over in most cases.Good post. I'll definitely look into these places on my first trip to Phoenix later this year.

Is Phoenix College considered east or west? Thanks.

Hot In Phx
04-26-14, 11:47
Massage 10 and Golden Massage are excellent on the East.

All offer very good massage sessions and nice women. YMMV but treat the girls right and they will return the favor a few times over in most cases.The problem with these places is they're all Asian, which wouldn't be an issue except for the language barrier. If I'm going to spend money for a nice massage and HE, I would at least like to be able to communicate without a barrier. Maybe I'm just different but a good session also includes some conversation, not just a hot body and a hot rubdown.

Jay4711
04-26-14, 14:04
The problem with these places is they're all Asian, which wouldn't be an issue except for the language barrier. If I'm going to spend money for a nice massage and HE, I would at least like to be able to communicate without a barrier. Maybe I'm just different but a good session also includes some conversation, not just a hot body and a hot rubdown.Thanks for the info. Nothing wrong with a little conversation. Any suggestions?

LatinaGuy
04-26-14, 16:44
Phoenix College is pretty much smack dab in the middle. It is technically slightly west (west of Central Ave, but east of I-17), but very near both I-10 and I-17, so you can get East / West / North, and Southest in a reasonable amount of time.

Good post. I'll definitely look into these places on my first trip to Phoenix later this year.

Is Phoenix College considered east or west? Thanks.

ThomasT1964
04-26-14, 20:43
Thanks for the info. Nothing wrong with a little conversation. Any suggestions?Christy at Oriental Acupressure, Apple at Bay One and Laura at the Biltmore Clinic all speak English. Massage 10 and Golden also have a fair number who speak pretty good English. It is more hit or miss at Anfu or the Great Spa.

Htnphx
04-26-14, 21:04
Thanks for the info. Nothing wrong with a little conversation. Any suggestions?Call out to the places some will be answered by mammasans. Who I have always found have good english ask for a girl type that you like-including good conversationalist and they will let you know who is on deck that would be a good "fit" for you. In other cases you will actually get a hold of the massuse that will be yours on the phone and you can have a chat with her to get a feel how she would work out.

Most of the gals are in their 30-40's from NYC, SF, LA, Houston that I have met, not off the boat. And the really good ones are the Chatty ones. They like to get to know you. And if you are a returning client. They develop a nice bond with you.

Remember, if you don't like the vibe / gal when you walk in..just say thanks and walk right out. There is another place just down the road.

I will admit that I do like asians!

Head Banger
04-28-14, 18:01
I'd pretty much given up on the phx scene but my buddy was in town and we both went to golden hoping for young and pretty. Thats what we got, I met kay and he met michelle I think was her name.

Both were pretty, sexy and fun. Kay has pretty eyes and I talked to her a bit. She is hesitant to talk because a lot of guys don't want a talker, so if that's what you want, you need to initiate.

I got standard everything, but considering I knew guys came right before me, I wasnt going to daty.

She felt great, everything was safe and she had good muscle control.

Also gave a semi hard relaxing massage at the end.

DkPersonal
04-28-14, 19:52
I'm pretty sure the place I visited was called Massage 10, it's right next to the Pizza Hut right there at Country Club and Southern Ave in Mesa. In any case, 50 for the half and what a rotten half hour it was. Massage was just garbage, the girl was Korean said she was from LA and that they travel to and from to keep the girls fresh. Not only was she very open about information like that but she was rude, insulting, and just downright mean. On the flip, this girl basically propositioned me with no regard as to whether or not I was LE. At this point, I wanted to just leave, I mean I was so brought down by this woman that I told her if she could just stop talking till the end. She didn't...in fact, she sighed and exasperated and rolled her eyes after that. This is by far the worst place I've ever been to, I honestly wouldn't mind this place going out of business for one reason or another. The going rate was 60/80/100 from standard to FS.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-management-massage-10/22011554

Hot In Phx
04-30-14, 14:12
I'm pretty sure the place I visited was called Massage 10, it's right next to the Pizza Hut right there at Country Club and Southern Ave in Mesa. In any case, 50 for the half and what a rotten half hour it was. Massage was just garbage, the girl was Korean said she was from LA and that they travel to and from to keep the girls fresh. Not only was she very open about information like that but she was rude, insulting, and just downright mean. On the flip, this girl basically propositioned me with no regard as to whether or not I was LE. At this point, I wanted to just leave, I mean I was so brought down by this woman that I told her if she could just stop talking till the end. She didn't...in fact, she sighed and exasperated and rolled her eyes after that. This is by far the worst place I've ever been to, I honestly wouldn't mind this place going out of business for one reason or another. The going rate was 60/80/100 from standard to FS.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-management-massage-10/22011554You should always make an attempt to get the name of the masseuse and report it here so others will know to avoid this girl. Another good place to post a review is http://www.rubmaps.com/..

I haven't been to Massage 10 yet so I can't speak good or bad about the place from a personal view, but I've seen mostly positive reviews about Massage 10 from others. All I know is I'm rather hesitant about Asian MPs for various reasons.

Riffraff26
05-01-14, 00:04

http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-management-massage-10/22011554Haven't been there in a while but typically this place has some pretty fine talent. Anyone else had any experiences there recently? I'll be on the East side next week and was thinking of paying this place a visit again.

Gold coast
05-01-14, 00:38
Remember, if you don't like the vibe / gal when you walk in..just say thanks and walk right out. There is another place just down the road.

I agree with you 100 percent on this statement. Or if they try and upsell to GPS prices, take your $40 loss and go somewhere else. Remember, there are more AMPs here around Phoenix than in most cities in China so you do have choices.

ThomasT1964
05-01-14, 01:45
Haven't been there in a while but typically this place has some pretty fine talent. Anyone else had any experiences there recently? I'll be on the East side next week and was thinking of paying this place a visit again.While I have always thought they were pretty similar, sounds like much better time at Golden than Massage 10.

Bubba1979
05-01-14, 02:52
Ya.Had some old friends in town and decided to take them to Golden Spa http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-asian-golden-spa-tempe-massage-golden-new-asian-tempe-az/25087926.

Didn't call ahead so they were not ready for 3 of us, but told us to come back in 30 and they would be ready. Went next door to Bostons bar and nipped on a Dewars and soda and soon the time was nigh.

Anyway.went back and they were ready One of my buddy's got mama san. He was tired and just wanted a legit massage. He said she was fantastic. I'm sure those of you who have been there know her. Short.frizzy hair... He loved it.

As for the other two girls they were solid 8 to 9's. Hard bodies. Korean. .5 for 45 minutes. Great table shower. Back to the room. I way overpaid... .8 for hand...but.I was drunk and impressed so my monger filter was malfunctioning. It seemed worth it. Her clothes came off and wow wow. So nice. She said she thought she had seen me at massage 10 before.which she hadn't...but that confirmed to me that they are related some how. Anyway...she attacked little Bubba first, and complained when I spewed all over hell and back. Next she cleaned me up and did a nice 30 minute massage. She was buck naked the whole time and we had a nice conversation regarding Korean food in the Phx area. My friend also said about the same thing. This place is really good. Yes, it's more expensive. But...I guess you get what you pay for some times.

Bubba out.

Tusconcat
05-02-14, 09:56
Has anyone had any experiences with her? Pictures look familiar, but I cannot place her.

She is working out of residence in North Phoenix.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/latin-spice-and-everything-nice-let-me-take-you-to...

NorthScotts2
05-02-14, 10:03
Ya.Had some old friends in town and decided to take them to Golden Spa http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-asian-golden-spa-tempe-massage-golden-new-asian-tempe-az/25087926.

Didn't call ahead so they were not ready for 3 of us, but told us to come back in 30 and they would be ready. Went next door to Bostons bar and nipped on a Dewars and soda and soon the time was nigh.

Anyway.went back and they were ready One of my buddy's got mama san. He was tired and just wanted a legit massage. He said she was fantastic. I'm sure those of you who have been there know her. Short.frizzy hair... He loved it.

As for the other two girls they were solid 8 to 9's. Hard bodies. Korean. .5 for 45 minutes. Great table shower. Back to the room. I way overpaid... .8 for hand...but.I was drunk and impressed so my monger filter was malfunctioning. It seemed worth it. Her clothes came off and wow wow. So nice. She said she thought she had seen me at massage 10 before.which she hadn't...but that confirmed to me that they are related some how. Anyway...she attacked little Bubba first, and complained when I spewed all over hell and back. Next she cleaned me up and did a nice 30 minute massage. She was buck naked the whole time and we had a nice conversation regarding Korean food in the Phx area. My friend also said about the same thing. This place is really good. Yes, it's more expensive. But...I guess you get what you pay for some times.

Bubba out.I'll have to give Golden a try soon. My recent experience at M10 was great as always, especially for the money. I've always had amazing service and the mama san always makes sure I enjoyed my massage as I leave so the recent report is hopefully just an off night for someone. These two attributes of M10 have kept me from trying Golden especially because of the additional cost at the latter. Because of the continual great reviews I keep reading, I'll give it a try. My only concern is that I have many more connections in that part of town vs. Where M10 is. Can anyone chime in regarding walking into Golden vs. M10 and feeling like you are being stared at by tons of people?

NorthScotts2
05-02-14, 10:18
A few Months ago, I had driven by a place advertising a special for $20 hour long foot massage. I was certainly interested in that as it is cheap and also a great service to get. I had stopped in one day to check it out, looked very clean and nice. Not your typical entry to an AMP. Desk up front, door open to hallway leading to the rooms in the back. Asked about the services offered with the lady at the front desk, offered the foot massage and full body. She was your typical stereotype of a mama san but I wasn't sure if she was the therapist as well. I didn't have time for the massage but I was intrigued to give it a shot at a later time. 2 weeks ago, I went back and asked for a 60 minute massage. I believe it was .50 or .60. The lady up front called for a girl and when she popped around the corner I was relieved it was the same type of lady that was at the front desk. She was wearing fairly normal but comfortable clothing, I.e. Yoga pants, and looked okay. Needless to say, I still wasn't sure what to expect. She was probably mid thirties, fairly trim but nothing like the ladies at anfu or M10. Got a TS (which made me feel better about the direction we were going), a decent massage, and a better than average finish for a standard tip, .60. She wasn't rushed and did a nice job making me feel like the center of attention. As I was walking out, there was another girl upfront who must have been in a room with another customer when I entered. I didn't get her name but I definitely want to see her when I go back. A bit younger, more attractive and gave me a big smile as I was leaving.

ThomasT1964
05-02-14, 11:05
I'll have to give Golden a try soon. My recent experience at M10 was great as always, especially for the money. I've always had amazing service and the mama san always makes sure I enjoyed my massage as I leave so the recent report is hopefully just an off night for someone. These two attributes of M10 have kept me from trying Golden especially because of the additional cost at the latter. Because of the continual great reviews I keep reading, I'll give it a try. My only concern is that I have many more connections in that part of town vs. Where M10 is. Can anyone chime in regarding walking into Golden vs. M10 and feeling like you are being stared at by tons of people?Golden is slightly better since it is located at the far end of the strip mall but neither place is very discreet. There is something about Golden that I enjoy more but I think they have common ownership.

ThomasT1964
05-02-14, 11:06
A few Months ago, I had driven by a place advertising a special for $20 hour long foot massage. I was certainly interested in that as it is cheap and also a great service to get. I had stopped in one day to check it out, looked very clean and nice. Not your typical entry to an AMP. Desk up front, door open to hallway leading to the rooms in the back. Asked about the services offered with the lady at the front desk, offered the foot massage and full body. She was your typical stereotype of a mama san but I wasn't sure if she was the therapist as well. I didn't have time for the massage but I was intrigued to give it a shot at a later time. 2 weeks ago, I went back and asked for a 60 minute massage. I believe it was .50 or .60. The lady up front called for a girl and when she popped around the corner I was relieved it was the same type of lady that was at the front desk. She was wearing fairly normal but comfortable clothing, I.e. Yoga pants, and looked okay. Needless to say, I still wasn't sure what to expect. She was probably mid thirties, fairly trim but nothing like the ladies at anfu or M10. Got a TS (which made me feel better about the direction we were going), a decent massage, and a better than average finish for a standard tip, .60. She wasn't rushed and did a nice job making me feel like the center of attention. As I was walking out, there was another girl upfront who must have been in a room with another customer when I entered. I didn't get her name but I definitely want to see her when I go back. A bit younger, more attractive and gave me a big smile as I was leaving.Name of place? Location?

Slider42
05-02-14, 12:53
A few Months ago, I had driven by a place advertising a special for $20 hour long foot massage. I was certainly interested in that as it is cheap and also a great service to get. I had stopped in one day ack and asked for a 60 minute massage...You have a name and location for this place?

Head Banger
05-03-14, 16:20
I'm Impressed if one of your friends got the short thin mama, I've been wanting her for months but no dice. She flirted with me but seemed intent on making sure her employees got my business and not her. Sorry if I don't post more specifics, but I know for a fact LEO trolls these forums as well as others. I also know for a fact that some "seamingly well established reviewers" are LEO as well. Unfortuanately, it makes it difficult to trust guys, even with pms. So please don't take offense if I don't give details in my responses until LEO stops harrasing these types of ladies.

Bubba, you are spot on regarding the quality, and I think girls do end up rotating to different places. I like golden's location better than M10, but quality can be had at both places.

Bubba out.

MrGuapo
05-03-14, 16:24
Haven't been here in a while and was wondering if it was still running as normal. Went in for the hour and got some new chick who was not great looking, massage was a 6 on a scale of 1-10. She teased the boys from behind a bit but there was no flip. This place was my go to spot a while back for a great massage and HE. But I guess those days have passed.

It's the blue sky in chandler that I'm talking about.

NorthScotts2
05-04-14, 04:03
You have a name and location for this place?Sorry fellas, it was an early morning when I wrote that post and in a rush. Not sure the name of the AMP but it is on the NW corner of 51st ave and Cactus. Across the street from the Albertsons. Name of the girl was Lucy in case I forgot to put that in too. Very sweet lady.

One bummer about the location is that I tried to go there at 7:30 one night an RIGHT next door a kids karate class was going on. That isn't the bad part, the bad part is all of the parents are watching there kids from the outside looking through a window to see the kids. There must have been 8-10 people standing 10 feet from the entrance of where I wanted to be. It drove me off literally. I found days better because some shops are closed but there is a liquor store and a tattoo parlor next door. This is the third AMP I know that has a tattoo shop next to it. Very strange!!

Htnphx
05-05-14, 01:31
Sorry fellas, it was an early morning when I wrote that post and in a rush. Not sure the name of the AMP but it is on the NW corner of 51st ave and Cactus. Across the street from the Albertsons. Name of the girl was Lucy in case I forgot to put that in too. Very sweet lady.

One bummer about the location is that I tried to go there at 7:30 one night an RIGHT next door a kids karate class was going on. That isn't the bad part, the bad part is all of the parents are watching there kids from the outside looking through a window to see the kids. There must have been 8-10 people standing 10 feet from the entrance of where I wanted to be. It drove me off literally. I found days better because some shops are closed but there is a liquor store and a tattoo parlor next door. This is the third AMP I know that has a tattoo shop next to it. Very strange!!Hope that helps! .

They've got some reviews at rubmaps.com.

Dick North
05-05-14, 16:50
Not sure that this has been reported on but happened by the old (previously busted) Asian Star facility on Country Club the other day and noticed that it is now King's Spa.

Still in a rather conspicuous location, but definitely had some clients.

Need to regain my interest in the hobby and put away the golf clubs. Is it possible to do both?

DN.

Papa Rotzi
05-06-14, 01:06
Golf & Hobby.. Both involve "sticks" and balls. Coincidence? I think not.

Not sure that this has been reported on but happened by the old (previously busted) Asian Star facility on Country Club the other day and noticed that it is now King's Spa.

Need to regain my interest in the hobby and put away the golf clubs. Is it possible to do both?

DN.

XR400
05-06-14, 14:38

DN.Funny the timing of this review as Dick North just inquired.

Stumbled across an 'old school' AMP the other day for those of you in Mesa.* I was heading down Country Club and noticed this small house with KING SPA out front, and thought I would TOFTT and pulled in.* Bottom line:* 10/10 message, hand and foot treatment, gave me full attention whole time, full 30 minutes of awesome message with plenty of teasing, HE finish for negotiated .5.* Sweet lady.* Tall, slender body with small tits, but more than made up for it with excellent message skills and great attitude.*.

Details:* It was late afternoon, so not much business happening hoping to get a better deal.* I was pleasantly greeted by a middle-aged, nice looking (8/10) Asian lady who was working a solo shift.* What really surprised me was she was very dressed up in a tight long gown, heels, and full-on makeup and hair.* I've only been mongering for a few years, but she looked the part of what I've read about the days of old from some of the veterans out there.* Not like some of the current APMs where the girls are dressed way down in sweats.* She was dressed to impress.* Eager to have me come in, she immediately offered a $10 discount, so I paid .4 for 30 min and was led to the room by the hand.* She was very affectionate and starting to warm up to me immediately.* I noticed a table shower room, but opted out. **Started with a hand and foot treatment and vibrating stones to relax me.* Then started a full 30 minutes of awesome body message before the flip.* She's probably licensed, but didn't ask.* Whole time, working around my bare ass and teasing the boys.* She knew how to really build it up.* On the flip, got down to business on the hog.* Straddled me so I could sit up, facing her, and play with her goods.* Tits proved to be not much recreation, so she allowed me full access to her well groomed vag. While she pounded me with both hands.* She had excellent skills.* Spewed, cleaned up, and hot towel wipe down.* Great experience.* She was so sweet, I ended up giving her .6 tip.* She was quick to point out that my .6 was technically NOT a tip, but extra fee for going over the 30 minutes which she did by 20 minutes start-to-finish.* This must be some legal technicality to avoid trouble for 'services rendered' Anyway, would repeat due to the superior value.* Recommended.* KING SPA is on the east side of Country Club, just north of Univeristy.* Enjoy some old school service gentlemen!

Gold coast
05-08-14, 21:13
After having been teased to no end at one of the Chandler shops, I needed to know that a good time still existed so I went to golden. A little hesitant because my session with Yoyo sucked. Literally in more ways than one. Anyway, I saw Jay (maybe Kay). Great attitude and service. The massage was actually really really good and I may go back just for a regular massage if they don't get mad at me for that. This one is back on my circuit.

I am probably not the only one in this situation, but maybe they have a conspiracy with some of the chandler AMPs. Tease the hell out of customers then send them to golden. Just another way of prying more money from my wallet. Next time I should just go for the sure thing. Too bad I like the hunt and the challenge too much.

Okane
05-12-14, 19:09
Someone recently asked about this place.

The pro-rubbing women have been replaced by tall Amazon Chinese girls from the Chinese baseketball league.

No training and no real talent for massage.

Oh, don't touch them either, they hit back.

Okane.

FloatMyBoat
05-12-14, 20:41
Has anyone had any experiences with her? Pictures look familiar, but I cannot place her.

She is working out of residence in North Phoenix.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/latin-spice-and-everything-nice-let-me-take-you-to...If you are talking about Mya the large breasted Hispanic girl I had seen her a few times. First time she did rim job on me, next time bbbmcim and last time FS. My problem is I just don't care for rather large and really big breasted chicks. She does a good job on the sex part but not massage skills.

The pic's are her.

NDave
05-13-14, 09:43
Hit "back?

How do you know?

Someone recently asked about this place.

The pro-rubbing women have been replaced by tall Amazon Chinese girls from the Chinese baseketball league.

No training and no real talent for massage.

Oh, don't touch them either, they hit back.

Okane.

FloatMyBoat
05-13-14, 19:17
Skip This one in Scottsdale.

http://phoenix.backpage.BodyRubs Pamper yourself with Scottsdale's Best Body Rub Girl - 38.

Sends you to her webb site. www.missydaniels2014.webstarts.com The story she tells it what all of us dream of. Her hour and half is hour and five minutes. It is her in the photos. Bad massage, half ass HJ and don't expect any extra's at her $5 flat.

Took one for the team.

Okane
05-14-14, 15:21
After reading the post on King Spa, thought I would drop in.

The gal is very friendly and very skinny. Has an AA- bra cup.

She was wearing pads that were sown into her dress to make it appear as though she had boobs, not really, just a nipple.

Very soft massage and quickly went for the boys and did a great job. She has skills. Prices were on the low side and no tip is allowed, just payment for extra time.

I don't think I have ever felt a gal this small and skinny before. Made me worry for her health. Regardless, she was very attentive and was as kind and sweet as any I have met.

Okane.

ThomasT1964
05-16-14, 10:35
Have been there a couple times recently. Very pretty and friendly Chinese women. Great massage.

Slacker30
05-16-14, 20:38
Sorry fellas, it was an early morning when I wrote that post and in a rush. Not sure the name of the AMP but it is on the NW corner of 51st ave and Cactus. Across the street from the Albertsons. Name of the girl was Lucy in case I forgot to put that in too. Very sweet lady.

One bummer about the location is that I tried to go there at 7:30 one night an RIGHT next door a kids karate class was going on. That isn't the bad part, the bad part is all of the parents are watching there kids from the outside looking through a window to see the kids. There must have been 8-10 people standing 10 feet from the entrance of where I wanted to be. It drove me off literally. I found days better because some shops are closed but there is a liquor store and a tattoo parlor next door. This is the third AMP I know that has a tattoo shop next to it. Very strange!!When you run a massage parlor or other type of business that is not accepted by mainstream or conservative America, you definitely want to have liberal neighbors like a tattoo parlor. They won't give a shit about what goes on in there.

Slacker30
05-16-14, 20:59
Visited Ginza first. Saw a white lady named Bonita. Friendly but a don't touch me here don't touch me there type. Finally agreed to daty if she could do a mouthwash douche 1st. Then she said my type of sex was too rough for her. My body pressing on her was too heavy. I only weigh 175 WTF. I told her just to forget it. She told me some other girls who would provide frisky sex and to call her anytime for any other hookups as she used to own several spas. Money wasted.

Then went to Anfu after a long hiatus. Saw Edna. OK massage then on to FS. She wanted me to use mouthwash before Daty (what's with this mouthwash shit all of a sudden) and was somewhat rushing. Not like the girls I saw there over a year ago.

Wasted money this day. Blaaaaah!!

Night Flh
05-18-14, 18:13
Please do not waste your time, the massage was fair and on the flip the prices went up to $$ yes that's right $$ the attitude was topically Chinese give me the money. I said no and left she was saying OK to charge it. No thanks and left.

Ginza up the street be careful they are not discrete at all.

Adm888
05-18-14, 22:01
Reading the last 2 reports I'm left wondering where to visit when I visit PHX later.

Please PM me if you have suggestions. I'm looking for HE or CBJ preferably a place that opens early AM like at 8 AM.

Thinking about Kings Spa since the attitude of the girl that works there seems to be good.

Slacker30
05-20-14, 19:06
Having visited spas and in calls in various states in my middle aged lifetime, I have come to the conclusion that this is a hit and miss business. And that also it requires a decent amount of disposable income.

We all partake in the game from different levels. Some of us are older, younger, overweight or in shape, white or non white, good looking or not so good looking. Some are in relationships just looking for some variety on the side. Compared to the Pua's, who tend to be single and able to get sexual variety by developing game and emotional connections with women which men in relationships can't do.

That said, it takes a lot of trial and error to find masseuses who tend to be GFE and like us enough to provide as good of sex as a Pua gets from women he hooks up with.

The turnover of girls in this business makes parlors that used to be good not so good anymore. Or places that were bad could now have some nice girls.

You just have to get out there and ring lots of doorbells. And this is not a penny pinching business. While the middle class has less disposable income than many years ago, you need a lot of disposable income to blow on different girls until you find one or 2 who are gratifying enough to see on a regular basis.

And many of us are looking for maximum service at the lowest price. I find that most FS in spas runs 140-200, with 1/2 the girls wanting 200. Most spas want 40 for a half hour, some 50 per half hour. So we need to have 250 to "blow" every time we choose a masseuse. It may take 5000 dollars in sessions to find 1 or 2 girls who are good.

Guys who see good looking high maintenance women once or twice a month spend 300-500 or more to see an accommodating sweet and honest provider.

So to the prior poster who is discouraged about mine and other guys recent reviews, just keep that in mind. When you are looking for cheap pussy, sometimes you lose money trying to save money. The lady at Kings spa today may not be there in several weeks or a month.

Many Asian providers are mechanical. I have had great luck with latinas, but lately some of them have been mechanical.

You just have to try different spas even some no one has reviewed here. Realize this is an expensive hobby, and if you are financially challenged, be wise with your funds, but not cheap.

My .02 worth.

PearlZ176
05-21-14, 14:53
I have been checking up backpage recently for body rubs and stumbled on Skye and Madison.

Skye http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/spine-tingle-with-skye-27/19453176.

Madison http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/incall-late-nightearly-morning-discounted-sessionscog-cod-ddiv-24/24466826.

Anybody got any info on them? Like whether their pics are real and what to expect from them during a visit.

Thanks for helping!

Slacker30
05-21-14, 17:03
I have been checking up backpage recently for body rubs and stumbled on Skye and Madison.

Skye http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/spine-tingle-with-skye-27/19453176.

Madison http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/incall-late-nightearly-morning-discounted-sessionscog-cod-ddiv-24/24466826.

Anybody got any info on them? Like whether their pics are real and what to expect from them during a visit.

Thanks for helping!FYI: This section is for massage PARLOR reviews. You should post this in the Backpage section. Since you are a new member just letting you know.

I can't place her, but "Madison" looks familiar.

NDave
05-21-14, 18:52
Madison has been posting under the Escort section for a long time and usually with one Latina woman in particular.

FYI: This section is for massage PARLOR reviews. You should post this in the Backpage section. Since you are a new member just letting you know.

I can't place her, but "Madison" looks familiar.

PhxGuy1
05-22-14, 10:59
After reading the two reports here about King Spa on CC in Mesa, I decided to go check it out. It is the place that used to be Asian Star and got busted and shut down a while ago. My experience was very similar to those other two reports. I went on a weekday evening and was greeted by an attractive, pleasant skinny Kgirl in a nice mid-length dress. She said her name is Jackie, and it sounds like she is the same gal that the other reviewers saw. Her English is passable, but not great. I got the .1 discount off of the .5 half hour fee and was led to a nice room. There was a sign in the room emphasizing that no sexual touching or acts were allowed. She asked me to get undressed and lie down. I got a full half hour of massage with attention to hands, feet, back, neck, arms, legs. She remained dressed during this whole time. She was friendly and businesslike at the same time, and we chatted a bit, although there were times when it was difficult to understand each other. After she was done she asked me if I wanted to massage her. I said yes and she lay down on the table and allowed my hands to roam freely. I left very happy and fulfilled, giving her .6 to compensate for extended time -- not tip, as she strongly insisted. She told me that business has been slow since they reopened a month ago (I was only the second customer all day). I suspect this is due to the location being busted, and now customers either are unaware that it is open again or are afraid to return. She asked me if I would write a review on the Internet to help attract customers. So here it is, and I would honestly recommend this place, especially now when they are hungry for new business.

Shaved Cock
05-25-14, 13:21
There are two places on the West side (Goodyear / Avondale) called Coco Massage. They look legit ... Anyone been there?

Massage Dream
05-25-14, 14:01
There are two places on the West side (Goodyear / Avondale) called Coco Massage. They look legit ... Anyone been there?I have been to both. Great and low cost massages but seem really legit. I never tried for more one lady was too old, both were wearing jeans and that is never a good sign IMHO.

Shaved Cock
05-26-14, 14:09
Yesterday, I put a query out there about Coco Massage in the west side, but one thing I noticed is that their normal closing time is 10 PM. My experience has been that if a place closes that late, extras are usually available. Has that been anyone else's experience?

Slacker30
05-26-14, 19:45
Was in Mesa Saturday and popped by King Spa to see if the high maintenance Asian lady appeared. Rang the bell by the window and a plain looking older face barely peeked out from behind the pink curtain. Yuch. Walked out.

Drove out to east Mesa to see if a place off Main and Decker was there. Closed. Went to the 8000 block of East Main to the place that had all American girls. Out of business. 835 E Southern in Mesa, gone. Went by the Brazilian spa on Stapley and Southern. Met the girl there before who seemed nice but I didn't stay then. Another masseuse told me she was good. Rang the bell at the desk, waited 5 minutes no response. No cars in lot either. She must have been taking a shit.

After ringing a few more doorbells, broke down at the place on Dobson and Baseline next to the closed down Bashas and Big Lots. Paid 40. Her name was Sunny. Lousy massage just rubbed lotion on me just a little better than I do when I get out of the shower.

On the flip gave me hand signals for HJ, BJ, and FS. I took the FS for 140. Great CBJ, then daty, missionary. Cleaned me up, introduced me to the other girl working, said I could try her next time, gave me a small bottle of Costco water, and I left.

Not GFE, but a reasonable price and both girls friendly. Worth a shot there IMO.

Slider42
05-26-14, 22:20
Yesterday, I put a query out there about Coco Massage in the west side, but one thing I noticed is that their normal closing time is 10 PM. My experience has been that if a place closes that late, extras are usually available. Has that been anyone else's experience?Bingo and exactly the reason I look at closing times first.

I will never forget the time I went to that place by 202 and Scottsdale Rd at 1:30 am. Jacky, my ATF but not seen for years. Nice TS and then a REAL massage. Flip and more massage on front side before even hinting for upgrade. Upgrade was always $1 but well worth it. Like always we did everything but back door but this time we fell asleep for about an hour. Woke up and she wanted to have a go at it again. Got home around 5 am that night, er, morning and VERY happy.

RaceNut
05-27-14, 02:00
There are two places on the West side (Goodyear / Avondale) called Coco Massage. They look legit ... Anyone been there?Both of them have been legit have been several times have to wear your underwear. LOL.

Slacker30
05-27-14, 15:19
I saw a spa on BP in Buckeye off MC 85. Was curious. Have any of you guys been there?

Massage Dream
05-27-14, 17:03
Both of them have been legit have been several times have to wear your underwear. LOL.I don't go by closing time. I look to see if their ads have pictures of little hotties (that never look like the provider of course). I forgot about the underware thing too but when I took mine off at the one on Indian School I got a bunch of giggles during the massage, and she kept giving me little kisses throughout the massage. Back then I had barely any experience so I didn't ask for anything else. A lot of Asians that don't know a lot of English will giggle when nervous so that is part of the reason I didn't expect more IMO. Was not attracted to her in the slightest either. Nowadays that place would not bother me but back then I also felt like I was in the hood and worried about my car disappearing.

Shaved Cock
05-27-14, 17:57
I saw a spa on BP in Buckeye off MC 85. Was curious. Have any of you guys been there?Hey Slacker:

I too saw that ad; I'm fairly sure that it is run by the same people who run several in Sun City off Grand Avenue. I believe it is very likely that there will be major upsell, plus at least one of the pictures (gorgeous brunette in pool) is fake.

- SC.

Noblesavage01
05-30-14, 06:17
Hey Slacker:

I too saw that ad; I'm fairly sure that it is run by the same people who run several in Sun City off Grand Avenue. I believe it is very likely that there will be major upsell, plus at least one of the pictures (gorgeous brunette in pool) is fake.

- SC.First hand experience here couple of years ago. Used to be run by Goldie. Service is par for the course bit major GPS and UpSell.

WorkForFood
05-30-14, 22:34
Hello. Just curious if any one has had the opportunity visit there. I did once YEARS ago but not recently. Thanks.

TylerPerelli
06-01-14, 04:58
While BM and HiLiter have kept me happy, does anyone else miss Aztec and the Studio?

Bubba1979
06-01-14, 13:08
While BM and HiLiter have kept me happy, does anyone else miss Aztec and the Studio?Yes, Aztec is a loss for sure. I wonder where Teri ended up?

Noblesavage01
06-01-14, 14:27
The only time Oasis is worth is when vanessa is your therapist. $ give you a good rub depending on her mood and a nude tug.

Hello. Just curious if any one has had the opportunity visit there. I did once YEARS ago but not recently. Thanks.

Hot In Phx
06-03-14, 11:50
While BM and HiLiter have kept me happy, does anyone else miss Aztec and the Studio?You'll have to fill me in. Where were Aztec and Studio located? I take it they were more than just massage parlors?

Speaking of good old days, I miss SWA. They were expensive but well worth it most of the time, that is until about the last couple years of business, they let the place go to shambles and the girls didn't seem as happy as before.

RubGood
06-03-14, 18:56
You'll have to fill me in. Where were Aztec and Studio located? I take it they were more than just massage parlors?

Speaking of good old days, I miss SWA. They were expensive but well worth it most of the time, that is until about the last couple years of business, they let the place go to shambles and the girls didn't seem as happy as before. Dood, I find my AMPs here at rubmaps. Com. Where ever I travel, I can find one in any city in the states.

RubGood
06-03-14, 18:57
You'll have to fill me in. Where were Aztec and Studio located? I take it they were more than just massage parlors?

Speaking of good old days, I miss SWA. They were expensive but well worth it most of the time, that is until about the last couple years of business, they let the place go to shambles and the girls didn't seem as happy as before. You can find any AMP anywhere with this site. Best friend when you are traveling alone or at home. Rubmaps. Com.

Danimal Forth
06-03-14, 22:53
You'll have to fill me in. Where were Aztec and Studio located? I take it they were more than just massage parlors?Aztec Spa was along the Phoenix / Scottsdale border near Thomas. You can still find it with a Google search. I believe the Studio was in an industrial park near Broadway and Hardy but I'm not completely sure about that one.

Capn Morgan
06-04-14, 20:05
Yes, Aztec is a loss for sure. I wonder where Teri ended up?Teri was a real pro and Aztec was very reliable. Wonder what happened to all those card files with all those bogus names and addresses. That place deserves a spot in the hall of fame.

Reallly Bored
06-05-14, 21:04
Teri was a real pro and Aztec was very reliable. Wonder what happened to all those card files with all those bogus names and addresses. That place deserves a spot in the hall of fame.I never saw Teri, but saw Alma a few times. Theresa opened up Enchanted Forest, and gives a memorable massage.

Bubba1979
06-06-14, 21:12
Damn. Was just checking out this ad. She has so many good pictures and then this. Looks like a Mom at Disneyland.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/thp/4507107932.html

Damn.

Joe Trainer
06-08-14, 01:27
I popped into Zen on Bell a couple weeks back.

Met Mia, she was pretty, sweet, mediocre massage, but I'm a sucker for a good table shower.

6 entry.

$ for a firm handshake.

LatinaGuy
06-08-14, 01:59
Damn. Was just checking out this ad. She has so many good pictures and then this. Looks like a Mom at Disneyland.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/thp/4507107932.html

Damn.Ah, the Latina With The Right Touch. First off, Bubba, until I noticed it was you, I was going to come out pretty defensive. Then I reread what you said and that's definitely spot on. But my take is that there is a method to her madness. I saw her a couple months ago after a few months break. I'd been alternating therepeutic and more* pretty regularly, but her robotic nature for non-speakers has sent me elsewhere (and I spent a good amount on her last year for sure). I had asked about more on that trip and she said that was no longer available. Shortly after, I noticed her ads changed where it's a head shot with no amazing cleavage. So I think the "no more" indicates a life change or something of the sort. I think she's looking for therepeutic only and shutting it all down. I've been tempted to stop by and basically show her the money and see if she takes it, meaning get out what I pay for more* and see what happens. I doubt it would work, but failure means I get a pretty great cheap massage. But yeah back to your point, I am not sure how she could look like that because, like you are alluding, she does not look like that. Heh.

Capn Morgan
06-08-14, 14:00
Dood, I find my AMPs here at rubmaps. Com. Where ever I travel, I can find one in any city in the states.It's OK for finding addresses and phone numbers but I find Penthouse Forum letters, UFO reports and ghost sightings to be more credible than Rubmaps reviews.

Noblesavage01
06-09-14, 23:27
After a break in carnal persuasions, decided to venture out to Golden this AM. Was greeted by Mamasan, opted for 45 minutes as I really need a good rub and Golden has not disappointed me so far. Was shown the room and in walks Gia fresh from LA. The TS was okay, mechanical at best. This should have clued me in, but sometimes little head is stubborn. Gia dried me up and as I was lying face down, she started a slow caress all over and in five minutes was asked to flip. She then asked for the tip up front and I paid the customary fee. She then proceeded to begin a handshake as I had indicated that is all I was in the mood for. He pulls out her tits and she made sure that they were out of reach the whole time as the mediocre handshake was completed, she then proceeded to give a back rub for a full 10 minutes. Just when I thought things were getting better, she says Okay. At that point I'd had enough and I willingly dressed up, cut my losses and left all under 30 minutes. Not sure if there was a management change or what but this by far was the worst experience I've had there. From now on, I think that I will pass this place up till I hear otherwise.

--NS.

Gold coast
06-10-14, 03:05
I had a similar experience. I let mamasan know in no uncertain terms that the service sucked. After a while away, I gave a try again making sure I didn't get the same girl and service was top notch, no haggle or any trouble. It is almost like they noted it on the card and made sure I was well taken care of on my visit. Good luck on your next visit if you decide to go back. It took me a while. Unfortunately there are not many places around that can match their ambiance when they are good. If not for that, I would revert back to my old saying that if you don't like what you see or they have GPS, walk out and there is probably another AMP within spitting distance.

After a break in carnal persuasions, decided to venture out to Golden this AM. Was greeted by Mamasan, opted for 45 minutes as I really need a good rub and Golden has not disappointed me so far. Was shown the room and in walks Gia fresh from LA. The TS was okay, mechanical at best. This should have clued me in, but sometimes little head is stubborn. Gia dried me up and as I was lying face down, she started a slow caress all over and in five minutes was asked to flip. She then asked for the tip up front and I paid the customary fee. She then proceeded to begin a handshake as I had indicated that is all I was in the mood for. He pulls out her tits and she made sure that they were out of reach the whole time as the mediocre handshake was completed, she then proceeded to give a back rub for a full 10 minutes. Just when I thought things were getting better, she says Okay. At that point I'd had enough and I willingly dressed up, cut my losses and left all under 30 minutes. Not sure if there was a management change or what but this by far was the worst experience I've had there. From now on, I think that I will pass this place up till I hear otherwise.

--NS.

Member #5432
06-10-14, 21:50
I'm not usually one for the AMPs anymore. I find them over priced and the haggling over the tip and the time just isn't worth it. However, had limited time today and an itch so decided to try Body Comfort in Scottsdale (they post on BP). It was as expected. At least they had a TS that I always enjoy, even if it was a bit mechanical. Anju, the masseuse, wanted. 8 for topless handshake, but she took. 6 above the. 4 for the half hour massage (which lasted no more than 15 minutes. , probably closer to 10). Easy, convenient, not too bad looking Chinese woman, who at least allowed my hands to roam a little bit.

Need to find a new Latina MP! Any suggestions (Scottsdale / Tempe area) will be greatly appreciated.

Enjoy and be safe.

RW.

Mamama
06-11-14, 13:06
I had a similar experience. I let mamasan know in no uncertain terms that the service sucked. After a while away, I gave a try again making sure I didn't get the same girl and service was top notch, no haggle or any trouble. It is almost like they noted it on the card and made sure I was well taken care of on my visit. Good luck on your next visit if you decide to go back. It took me a while. Unfortunately there are not many places around that can match their ambiance when they are good. If not for that, I would revert back to my old saying that if you don't like what you see or they have GPS, walk out and there is probably another AMP within spitting distance.I was there about 2 months ago after work. They obviously were busy. A beautiful lady leads me in and gets the TS going. Then another cute one comes in and takes over. And then older woman barges in and the cute one leaves and the older one in rain boots continues the TS and then leads me back to the room. I'm left there alone for a while and then the older lady comes in again and gives me the worst, most painful neck and shoulder massage I have had in my life. Finally a new cute one comes in and things get better. She new her stuff and made me happy with her hands. While doing so, everything else was up for grabs. So, the massage was the worst ever overall, but ended up nice. Mixed feelings. No haggling was nice. 15 min "massage" and 15 min for everything else. With that said, all of the women were very sweet including the one who gave the bad massage I must say.

Okane
06-11-14, 23:25
Back on '09, I would have recurring dreams at Sun Spa. Mamasan was Kim. She had many women who came and went, then I think they got raided and arrested. Kim was there for a while after that, but gradually stopped calling me to tell me she had someone new for me.

There was a gal named Mickey, Bonnie and Liz, who were outstanding! Great bodies, pretty girls and nice jugs. All allowed everything under the sun. (no pun intended).

If anyone knows where Mickey, (Miho) Liz or Bonnie are now, 5 years later, it would be a fun time to see them again. Some I will never forget.

Thanks.

Okane.

Joe Trainer
06-12-14, 23:10
I stopped in at Shangri La. Met Koko.

She is a little chunkier than the average AMP worker.

Her English is terrible.

I paid the. 6 entry fee and after a VERY enjoyable massage I thought on the flip. Time to negotiate.

WRONG!

She said whatever you want to pay. Whatever you think its worth.

Very nice hands. Tipped another. 6.

Dick North
06-14-14, 20:07
I am sure that some of you guys and/or Jackson are aware of these forums that copy USG posts onto their sites,
but this one was disturbing to me CityXGuide.
Now I believe that Jackson's servers are in Canada, but this was a little unsettling as they have copied many of our posts onto their site.

DN.

Rockyptflyer
06-16-14, 21:06
Anything on this place?. It's out in Youngtown (next door to Sun City. 111 Dr. And Grand Ave. Older asian at door but she says she doesn't do the massages.

Surffoam
06-17-14, 00:47
I tried to stop by the legendary Golden massage, but they were booked up and I didn't feel like waiting. I stopped at a massage place at baseline / Dobson, behind the KFC. No name on the place. I was greeted by Yoko from South Korea. She is taller than normal (5'6 so) with dark red hair, very nice legs, and not bad looking at all.

50 for 45 minutes, she does a pretty good massage, all draped of course. I fell asleep.

I dreamed she straddled my back during the massage, and gave very good rub. She worked on my arms well, legs, and was pretty professional overall. I was beginning to wonder.

And the flip, she rubbed me a bit, and asked me if the massage was ok. I told her I needed a bit more deep tissue. She agreed, and I remember dreaming she had a fantastic body, wondered what she would look like on all fours. It's been awhile since I've had a good massage, so I wasn't in it for the duration. And it frankly did seem a bit hurried, but I was never pressured. My knots relaxed finally, and she was very nice and talkative as she woke me up.

She has a great body, and I'm sure if I'd asked for different modalities she'd have accommodated me. I gave her a really good tip, $. 1, I usually don't fall asleep on massage tables.

Nice time. .

SF.

ZtMger
06-17-14, 13:39
http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/flat-rate-hotsexy-curvy-latina-girl-today-dana-25/28418877

I know I don't post here very much and it's not for lack of activity or experience. I've been to several MPs and seen several girls off BP. Usually things work out ok, but my experience at this place was one of the worst.

I go in, was greeted by an attractive Latina. I told her I wanted a 30 min massage. She lead me to a dimly lit room, uhh and I waited for about 15 minutes! At that point I should have left, but I wasn't in a huge rush. She came in, BTW there was no mention of a flat rate like the ad says should have been the 2nd red flag. She kept saying something about her manager nagging about her work I didn't hear anyone but I digress.

We agreed on a tip amount, no masaage got down to biz. CBJ, mish then rcg. That part was good, but I felt very rushed. She wasn't in the room for more than 10 minutes, brought me a washcloth and water and left. Didn't say shit or give me a chance to say hey ***** WTF? I paid for 30 minutes! I waited a few more minutes, got dressed and headed out, no sign of Dana. On my way out I ran in to the manager / mamasan. Attractive older asian lady with very nice bolt ons. Told her I was very disappointed with the level of service and I would not be coming back. She assured me that next time she would take care of me and give me the attention I need and give me a good massage. She let me cop a feel, nice firm ass and a qk pinch of her nips. I like older asian ladies, they are usually more attentive and service oriented. I'd avoid Dana and try the manager. Total damage $20 plus. 4 for the house.

Riffraff26
06-17-14, 18:41
The only time Oasis is worth is when vanessa is your therapist. $ give you a good rub depending on her mood and a nude tug.Amen on Vanessa. She is normally high as a kite but gives amazing rubs.

MrPicky
06-20-14, 01:05
Going to be in town this weekend, around north Phoenix like I17 and the 101, who's the best girl around that area, any suggestions?

C Side
06-22-14, 02:16
I don't know why I keep going back to this place. Its like I'm chasing the unicorn hoping that one day it will happen. I guess I finally learned my lesson after three attempts. I AIN'T going to HAPPEN EVER!

Adm888
06-24-14, 04:54
First I want to say thanks to those who PM'd me advice on PHX.

I went to visit King in Mesa and while I left happy I was a bit disappointed too. I got an ok massage but when it got to fun time I got those words I hate hearing like "you're time is almost up" and "I'm getting really tired. " I would have believed the I'm tired part if I saw her at night but I was the first customer of the day! The session did feel a bit rushed. Maybe I set my expectations too high.

I didn't receive the $10 discount that was offered to others so I figured the special was over.

On a positive note, the massage room was big and comfortable and Jackie's English was good.

Xtr61
06-24-14, 11:52
Hi guys,

This is definitely a hit-or-miss hobby. * But then again, that's part of the fun the unknown discovery. * Unfortunately, this quest turned out so-so. * Still looking for that pot o' gold.

The good:

Perky little wingnut type masseuse cute.

Gentle touch, sensual teasing.

Great atmosphere, candles, hot towels, secluded little studio (near 68th / McDowell). Comfortable table.

Quality HE it was never in question that's where it would lead, included in price. * She really built up to it.

Great communication and accountable. * Not a flake.

The bad:

$120 for hh was a little pricey didn't know exactly what that would include. * We negotiated to $100/ hh prior to the appointment.

Overhyped physical attributes in her BP post. * She was dressed in a sports bra and gym clothes like she's going to work out. *Her tits were not huge (C-cup) and off limits! * Decent ass, but again, covered up.

Once the massage is going, she casually let me know that the nude upgrade (with thong on) is $100. * Are you kidding me! Inflated pricing. I declined.

No touching her tits during massage unless I go for the upgrade. Lame. * She only let me grab her ass while she worked me to climax.

Overall, ok for $100 I guess. * But for a similar price, would have been better at Golden with more clothes off and more mutual touching. * She is of Asian descent, but 100% American attitude (read: over confident and a hint of arrogance). * Would not repeat. * Too expensive for what you get IMO.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-beautiful-and-gifted-what-more-can-you-ask-for-24/23425051

MkjHunts
06-24-14, 14:49
Hey guys, long time reader, first post. I have been exploring these places for a couple years and I can't tell how valuable some of the posters information on here is. I just realized one of my favorite haunts aaa perfect touch massage in Glendale has closed so I am trying to find out where one of the providers went. Anyone have any idea where Karen ended up?

Thanks.

Stomp2
06-25-14, 15:03
Hey guys, long time reader, first post. I have been exploring these places for a couple years and I can't tell how valuable some of the posters information on here is. I just realized one of my favorite haunts aaa perfect touch massage in Glendale has closed so I am trying to find out where one of the providers went. Anyone have any idea where Karen ended up?

Thanks.http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/5-star-service-petite-curvy-busty-brunette-bombshell-602-885-1615-thurs-4pm-10pm-30/13712944

Don't know if this is the Karen you are talking about. This one been mostly on the east side for a while.

Garfinkleton
06-26-14, 16:44
I'm thinking of taking the plunge and finally seeing the famous Mya at USA Massage.

Does anyone know if she allows MSOG for the half hour or hour?

Capn Morgan
06-26-14, 17:51
Visited these places recently.

Red Butterfly: Met a charming and surprisingly young Korean named Mina. She had a GND look to her, good-sized melons and a tight kitty that was sopping by the time I finished with her. Will repeat often if she doesn't rotate out too quickly.

Tahiti: Older Korean gave an OK HJ. No massage, straight to business. Good technique and ample roaming but was rushed. Might repeat in a pinch.

Stressed Out: Older Korean with more haggling than a Tex Earnhardt salesman and more rules than Gin Rummy. Very stressful!

Shangri-La: Saw a young but chubby gal and passed.

Anfu: Chatted up Tiffany during a recon mission. Would like to sample. Anyone with info, please PM me.

Ste V Ray
06-28-14, 09:55
Going to be staying in the biltmore area next week. Any recommendations would be great.

Daty would be nice, but will settle for a handy.

ZtMger
06-28-14, 14:50
Biltmore clinic on 24th st, ask for Debbie. Latina very sexy, not much of a massage. Pm for the details. She takes cc's which is a plus for me!

Going to be staying in the biltmore area next week. Any recommendations would be great.

RickSevenSeven
06-29-14, 00:22
I attempted to sample Mya's wares (again) last Friday. Have been back there a few times since this board's initial recommendations.

Mya was unavailable, but the voice on the line said that other girls were available, and to just walk in. Since I was already on my way home and USA Spa was on the way, I decided to stop by anyways to see what else the place had to offer.

I was pulled in and greeted by an OLD lady. Don't get me wrong, I see no problem with GILFs, but you have to be a GILF in the first place, and this lady wasn't. This lady would have been easily in her 60's. I wouldn't be shocked if this lady was Mya's mother.

Not only that, she had that weird old-lady body where her legs and arms were somewhat skinny, but fat everywhere else. I have no problem with thick women. I mean, I can't enough of Mya for fuck's sake. But this lady just wasn't near doing anything for me.

So I just faked like I REALLY wanted Mya (which wasn't exactly fake), and tried not to be rude and tell the old lady that I just wasn't remotely turned on by her. In case she WAS Mya's mother.

I'm pretty sure she's the second picture here: http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/oh-so-sweet-summer-specials-just-for-your-needs-and-wantshere-intil-8pm-walk-ins-welcome-40/28356550.

So fair warning, if Mya's not available at USA Spa, come in at your own risk, unless you're into that sort of thing.

ThomasT1964
06-29-14, 13:19
I would recommend Apple at Bay One. Pretty close to the Biltmore area.

Ste V Ray
06-30-14, 20:20
Thanks ZT & Thomas. I'll report later in the month when I get back.

Dave455
07-01-14, 18:45
http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-by-friendly-puerto-rican-beauty-27/27529277

Dave455
07-01-14, 18:52
Any one have any info on this one? http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-by-friendly-puerto-rican-beauty-27/27529277.

Jw No Phx
07-02-14, 11:10
Any one have any info on this one? http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-by-friendly-puerto-rican-beauty-27/27529277.Let us guess, you're new to this?

Depending on your browser, look for add-ons for Tineye or Search on Google.

This Puerto Rican Beauty is also a Bollywood actress / model. Go for it and let us know how it works out!

Jonesy47
07-03-14, 03:10
My first time to USA massage I walked in and met the older women Gina. I too was escorted back to the room by her and. You told her I was here for Mya, she told me she was busy. I wanted to leave, but I like some older women and rolled he dice. Bad move we agree on. 2 for the session, horrible massage and in the next room I can here soon lucky dude with Mya. I rollover and get a very rushed HJ to start then rushed CBJ. I was thinking for what I paid I get FS. Nope, I power thru and finish. Felt aweful for a few days after for not walking out.

On another note finally got to met MYA and had a blast most times I've been with her. YMMV with Mya but, Had BBBJ, HJ, DATY, Russian, SK9. All different finishes and always kept her top the rotation. But I hear now she has a BF and saw myself no. Longer BBBJ, at Least not the last visit and HJ finish. Haven't been back since.

I attempted to sample Mya's wares (again) last Friday. Have been back there a few times since this board's initial recommendations.

Mya was unavailable, but the voice on the line said that other girls were available, and to just walk in. Since I was already on my way home and USA Spa was on the way, I decided to stop by anyways to see what else the place had to offer.

I was pulled in and greeted by an OLD lady. Don't get me wrong, I see no problem with GILFs, but you have to be a GILF in the first place, and this lady wasn't. This lady would have been easily in her 60's. I wouldn't be shocked if this lady was Mya's mother.

Not only that, she had that weird old-lady body where her legs and arms were somewhat skinny, but fat everywhere else. I have no problem with thick women. I mean, I can't enough of Mya for fuck's sake. But this lady just wasn't near doing anything for me.

So I just faked like I REALLY wanted Mya (which wasn't exactly fake), and tried not to be rude and tell the old lady that I just wasn't remotely turned on by her. In case she WAS Mya's mother.

I'm pretty sure she's the second picture here: http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/oh-so-sweet-summer-specials-just-for-your-needs-and-wantshere-intil-8pm-walk-ins-welcome-40/28356550.

So fair warning, if Mya's not available at USA Spa, come in at your own risk, unless you're into that sort of thing.

Capn Morgan
07-03-14, 17:51
Finally caught up with Tiffany at Anfu late one morning and she did not disappoint. She looked a little older unclothed than I had previously thought but her face was as pretty as I remembered from my previous recon effort. This girl enjoys her work and she delivered a near PSE. Treat her well fellas. Standard fees apply and of course YMMV.

Spardelf
07-09-14, 19:23
Stopped by Real Asian Massage on Baseline and had a great time with Yoko. She has been well reviewed on here and this time was excellent just as her reviews have been. There are other beautiful girls working at this spa as well and I look forward to spending time with them as well.

I have been a member of rubmaps for many months and I have noticed that some reviews are helpful. Beware of the reviews posted by people that have only posted one or two reviews. Tons of them are fakes and I suspect it is the site adding them to give the appearance of activity.

Okane
07-09-14, 20:14
Stopped in at the Chandler Massage parlor in the Palm Court on Warner just West of Arizona Blvd.

Jenny, a Chinese gal about 40, who speaks very little English gave me the perfect balance of stregnth and pressure. Lots of oil, but really worked my lower back and did a great job on my feet.

Highly recommend. (Totally Legit).

Ruth is the Owner Manager, she gives a very professional massage also.

No extras, running a $40 special, when you want a massage, this is the place.

Tooncinator
07-18-14, 03:58
http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rub-gran-opening-sensual-touch-sexy-latinas-100-vip-rooms-24/28448109

Browsing BP bodyrubs at lunch Thursday I was taken by "Body rub gran opening: sensual- Touch. Sexy latinas $100 VIP, rooms - 24". Pictures of hot latinas, and abysmal English in the advertising text included this linguistic gem: ". And we are gland to serve $100 VIP special prostate massge private rooms cas ohly walkings welcome come baby". I called and managed to find out they are at 35th and Northern.

I pondered, and pondered some more about where to spend my 100. A sure thing I've had many times, or one of those sweet new Latinas giving me a prostate massage. To my regret, I took one for the team at the "gran opening". A pretty, fit young Latina came to the window. Perhaps the one in the pink bikini. Since the prices are AMP-standard, I supposed the 100 special was an hour with a prostate massage HE. I told her I wanted the VIP special and handed over my cash. I enjoyed an Ok-but-brief face-down massage followed by an OK-but-brief face-up, then - - - a freaking HJ. Oh, and it was only for 30 minutes!

As she started into the HJ and I asked about prostate. No, she said, HJ is the only thing she'll do. No prostate, no BJ, no FS. Since it was obvious I was only getting a handy, I slowed her Way down and kept re-focusing her free hand onto the boys. To top off the lackluster experience, at the instant I started to blow, she stopped jacking me. I can't believe that young hottie never had a boyfriend in her life, but given her performance I really wonder. I did get her to lift up her top, and she let me massage a very sweet set of almost-be's.

Pro tip: take your money someplace else.

Happy hunting!

Tooncinator.

Massage Dream
07-18-14, 09:32
http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rub-gran-opening-sensual-touch-sexy-latinas-100-vip-rooms-24/28448109

Browsing BP bodyrubs at lunch Thursday I was taken by "Body rub gran opening: sensual- Touch. Sexy latinas $100 VIP, rooms - 24". Pictures of hot latinas, and abysmal English in the advertising text included this linguistic gem: ". And we are gland to serve $100 VIP special prostate massge private rooms cas ohly walkings welcome come baby". I called and managed to find out they are at 35th and Northern.

I pondered, and pondered some more about where to spend my 100. A sure thing I've had many times, or one of those sweet new Latinas giving me a prostate massage. To my regret, I took one for the team at the "gran opening". A pretty, fit young Latina came to the window. Perhaps the one in the pink bikini. Since the prices are AMP-standard, I supposed the 100 special was an hour with a prostate massage HE. I told her I wanted the VIP special and handed over my cash. I enjoyed an Ok-but-brief face-down massage followed by an OK-but-brief face-up, then - - - a freaking HJ. Oh, and it was only for 30 minutes!

As she started into the HJ and I asked about prostate. No, she said, HJ is the only thing she'll do. No prostate, no BJ, no FS. Since it was obvious I was only getting a handy, I slowed her Way down and kept re-focusing her free hand onto the boys. To top off the lackluster experience, at the instant I started to blow, she stopped jacking me. I can't believe that young hottie never had a boyfriend in her life, but given her performance I really wonder. I did get her to lift up her top, and she let me massage a very sweet set of almost-be's.

Happy hunting!

Tooncinator.I drove past that place the other day for all the same reasons. Glad I decided to keep going, felt trapped in that weird little strip mall ghetto'ish feeling place. Your experience there is very similar to what my buddy experienced at bodywerks. Another Latina place. Goes in and the chick who answered the door was okay but not worth spending money on. Was about to leave and she said there are others. He picked a nicely shaped hottie with bolt ons.

Horrible excuse for a rub, had to pay way too much to have the shirt lifted and when it was everything looked great but he could barely touch them. She was squealing and making faces like she was disgusted. She was disgusted by his johnson the whole time, nips were too sensitive to touch, disgusted by the fountain that erupted. My buddy was so disgusted by the place he won't let me go try it out.

Slacker30
07-18-14, 13:46

Happy hunting!

Tooncinator.Harbor House has a miserable grumpy old Asian lady who owns it. I saw a blonde Latina girl probably late 30's very good looking who works in jeans with a cleavage showing blouse and tennis shoes at Tokyo Massage at 51st Ave and Maryland and she was a don't touch me here don't touch me there type during my FS. Claimed she didn't know me. I was out "doorbell ringing" and she was at Harbor House a month later. She was anxious to see me then. I politely declined. I heard that owner was hard to deal with so you may get a rushed session there.

That flat VIP rate some places use is not going to get you FS and is too much for a HJ. It's better to just pay for a 1/2 hour massage and see if what their FS rate is. 150 will work for many Latina's, and some want 200. Giving 100 up front is going to be throwing your money away.

Slacker30
07-18-14, 14:03
I drove past that place the other day for all the same reasons. Glad I decided to keep going, felt trapped in that weird little strip mall ghetto'ish feeling place. Your experience there is very similar to what my buddy experienced at bodywerks. Another Latina place. Goes in and the chick who answered the door was okay but not worth spending money on. Was about to leave and she said there are others. He picked a nicely shaped hottie with bolt ons.

Horrible excuse for a rub, had to pay way too much to have the shirt lifted and when it was everything looked great but he could barely touch them. She was squealing and making faces like she was disgusted. She was disgusted by his johnson the whole time, nips were too sensitive to touch, disgusted by the fountain that erupted. My buddy was so disgusted by the place he won't let me go try it out.I have been there in the past. Since they remodeled and put up a wall partition and door dividing the entry way from the room area the girls aren't as sexy as they used to be. They used to all have full makeup and heels but always were more expensive for their massages and extras like over 200-250 for FS. Now the girls are dressed down. It's a gamble. I had one good session there with a real turn on of a girl but I had to negotiate her down to 230 for FS.

This business requires constantly trying new places as the girls move around. Income is so low in the Phoenix area and there is so much competition that the girls are always looking for greener pastures to work in.

Rockyptflyer
07-20-14, 14:21
Had an excellent 90 minute massage from this provider. Had read another review concerning a HE finish.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/experienced-therapist-offers-stress-and-pain-relief/26140896

She works out of a townhouse in Chandler. Indicated she has a roommate (female) who was not there. One comment on the townhouse. There were several pets including a couple cats and the odor was noticeable downstairs. The actual massage room was fine. Subdued music, and nice scent. She provides either a therapeutic OR sensual massage (or a combo) for the same fee. 100 for 90 minutes. She is a smaller and older woman, I'd put her in her 50's, and does look older than her 1 pic. But probably the's on top, but covered throughout the massage. But still not too bad. Good conversationalist. Since this was my first visit, and I was looking for a good massage, anything else would be cream on top, so no attempt was made for any roaming of the hands, etc. Before the flip, she began some teasing, balls, butt crack and inner thigh, and I had my first release (hey, I'm an old guy and it's been a while! After the flip, the excellent massage continued, and having opted for the 90 minutes, I was able to recharge! Towards the end, she climbed up on the table and began the HJ in earnest. More teasing, gently to start, and finishing it off nicely. Nice clean up with hot moist towels, including any of the massage lotion / oil on the rest of the body. Probably went longer than the 90 minutes. No rush, etc. She indicated she leaves at least 30 minutes between any scheduled massages.

Would I repeat. Definitely. It was an excellent massage. And also to explore if there are any other menu items.

Rockyptflyer
07-21-14, 08:52
Had an excellent 90 minute massage from this provider. Had read another review concerning a HE finish.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/experienced-therapist-offers-stress-and-pain-relief/26140896

She works out of a townhouse in Chandler. Indicated she has a roommate (female) who was not there. One comment on the townhouse. There were several pets including a couple cats and the odor was noticeable downstairs. The actual massage room was fine. Subdued music, and nice scent. She provides either a therapeutic OR sensual massage (or a combo) for the same fee. 100 for 90 minutes. She is a smaller and older woman, I'd put her in her 50's, and does look older than her 1 pic. But probably the's on top, but covered throughout the massage. But still not too bad. Good conversationalist. Since this was my first visit, and I was looking for a good massage, anything else would be cream on top, so no attempt was made for any roaming of the hands, etc. Before the flip, she began some teasing, balls, butt crack and inner thigh, and I had my first release (hey, I'm an old guy and it's been a while! After the flip, the excellent massage continued, and having opted for the 90 minutes, I was able to recharge! Towards the end, she climbed up on the table and began the HJ in earnest. More teasing, gently to start, and finishing it off nicely. Nice clean up with hot moist towels, including any of the massage lotion / oil on the rest of the body. Probably went longer than the 90 minutes. No rush, etc. She indicated she leaves at least 30 minutes between any scheduled massages.

Would I repeat. Definitely. It was an excellent massage. And also to explore if there are any other menu items."But probably the's on top". Don't know what happened with my original text. Spell checker? LOL.

Daka1
07-21-14, 22:24
"But probably the's on top". Don't know what happened with my original text. Spell checker? LOL.See my post #680 on 7/14/14 in Tucson, General Reports.

D

Rockyptflyer
07-21-14, 23:38
See my post #680 on 7/14/14 in Tucson, General Reports.

D d's as in cups, is what it should have said.

Noblesavage01
07-23-14, 03:21
Was wandering with no particular place to go and by happenstance wandered into Biltmore (24th and Thomas).

The parking is ample and discrete. This is a smallish kind of place with an odd configuration of massage rooms. Was greeted by Anna as Debbie was lying on a massage table checking her phone. Now Anna is not bad looking, she just has one of those faces that would blend in a crowd. Slightly older, a little out of shape body, she is HWP. I asked for 45 minutes, was show the very first room and asked to get comfortable. Face down as I lay she walks in and starts applying lotion on my back. Massage skills are rudimentary, after ten minutes of aimless rubbing and caressing the upper thighs and glutes, was asked to flip over. She the proceeds to ask me what my true intentions were and I complied by indicating a tug, to which she mimed a hoover. Who was I to argue and she lost her clothing revealing a nice set of see's with eraser nips that were begging to be teased a body waiting to be caressed all over. Covered up and she started vacuuming, okay technique as I have had a lot better.

The standard tip was negotiated and all in all I left happy, is all I can say and was glad I asked for 45 minutes. Further clarifications will be provided on request. Overall a good experience.

--NS.

BonAppetit
07-23-14, 03:23
I met out favorite Latina with the right touch a few weeks ago. She seemed more "legit" this time around. English was much better and her massage skills had definitely improved overall. She ended with a smile but commented on how tired her hands were.

A couple of legit massages:

http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-legit-in-call-massage/25889207

Really nice lady overall, but I asked for a few focus areas (lower back) and just got the regular full body massage. No real attention paid to one area.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/high-quality-professional-therapeutic-massage-incallandoutcall-avail-7-days-a-week/22250792

Very deep tissue if you want it. Focused completely on the areas I wanted.

Protonix
07-23-14, 11:15
I have seen her before and you are on point with most your review.

Except, I found the cat smell nauseating in her massage room and made me not want to go back to see her.

Also she is well in her 60's however she is a super nice lady and carries a good convo.

Also does a phenomenal massage at reasonable price and release.

I don't think more is in place with her, she has her technique and likes to stick with it maybe she will let you play with her tits thast all.

"But probably the's on top". Don't know what happened with my original text. Spell checker? LOL.

Riffraff26
07-25-14, 22:54

Thanks.Is this the place by the tattoo parlor on glendale (north side of the street) at around 47th? If so I noticed the doors were open the other day as I drove by. Joanna worked here if it's the same place. One of my top 5 of all time.

Hiloc
07-25-14, 23:31
Long time reader but been in the game for a while. Had a dream about meeting someone. After exchanging some texts drove to the location where I found a police car up front. I've been at that location before and have never seen cops at the door. Since I was early I decided to check the area out like I always do. Saw UC in a white Chevy truck on the east side and another in a crown vic on the west side. The vest and badge gave it away. I discreetly pulled away and moved on. I don't think the provider was in on it but wasn't going to risk it. Be careful out there! Seems that LEO has ramped up action during certain times on 27th too.

This was all a dream.

Noblesavage01
07-26-14, 21:24
Yep Joanna used to work there, as well as Karen and Dulce.

What time did you drive by.

Would like confirmation that it indeed is open, last time the double security doors were locked and I assumed that they were out of the game.

--NS.

Is this the place by the tattoo parlor on glendale (north side of the street) at around 47th? If so I noticed the doors were open the other day as I drove by. Joanna worked here if it's the same place. One of my top 5 of all time.

AzMan1001
07-29-14, 12:28
Hey Everybody.

Long time looker, first time posting.

Does anyone know of any good Filipino or thai massage parlour around Phoenix?

Been trying to go outside the norm.

Recommendations are appreciated.

Stay safe all.

Ste V Ray
08-01-14, 22:32
Thanks ZT & Thomas. I'll report later in the month when I get back.Walked into biltmore and encountered a thin Asian and a larger Latina named Debbie. Apparently, Debbie had just finished with the last customer and the Asian was supposed to get the next one. The only problem was, I called an hour earlier and specifically made an appt. W / Debbie.

Glad I wasn't there to relax w / a nice massage, as the Asian was livid, and was screaming (on the phone) to someone about the ordeal the whole time I was in the other room.

Debbie wouldn't daty on the first visit, but she could hum a nice tune.

Would've liked to give Apple a try at bay one as I've heard nothing but good things about her, but ran out of funds.

Overall, not a good experience and prices are much more than here at home on the east coast.

ZtMger
08-02-14, 14:40
Sorry to hear you didn't have a good experience. The Asian gal is kinda the mamasan there and she is totally legit even tho she knows what goes on bcd. My first visit there was almost a bust for the same reason but once Debbie showed up it was game on. As you know, especially with MP's it's always a YMMV deal. Maybe it's because I'm Latino but Debbie has always been very friendly and the menu is pretty much open. She knows what I like and seems to enjoy my, uhhh err. Company. She actually gives a damn good massage too!

As much as I enjoy AMP's it's nice to be able to actually have a conversation with someone, and speaking Spanish is just a bonus!

Walked into biltmore and encountered a thin Asian and a larger Latina named Debbie. Apparently, Debbie had just finished with the last customer and the Asian was supposed to get the next one. The only problem was, I called an hour earlier and specifically made an appt. W / Debbie.

Glad I wasn't there to relax w / a nice massage, as the Asian was livid, and was screaming (on the phone) to someone about the ordeal the whole time I was in the other room.

Debbie wouldn't daty on the first visit, but she could hum a nice tune.

Would've liked to give Apple a try at bay one as I've heard nothing but good things about her, but ran out of funds.

Overall, not a good experience and prices are much more than here at home on the east coast.

TucsonTaoist
08-02-14, 21:54
I travel to Mesa for work from time to time and like to sample the local talent when I'm in from Tucson. Yesterday was my second trip to King Spa.

First time I was entertained by the exceedingly thin mamasan. What a lovely body though when she sheds all the padding. And what a pretty little pussy she has! Too bad I didn't get to fuck it! It was lunch time and she was running the place alone.

Yesterday I got to sample an apparent first day girl who goes by Nancy. Attractive enough, sensual no oil massage. Nicely done nipple opening boob job, but one of the didn't heal right and the nipple pulls down when she's in certain positions. I had a fair time, but I prefer it if the girl at least acts like she likes it. Otherwise I feel like I'm paying to semi rape someone. Not my cup of tea.

I think I'll try somewhere else next time. Any recommendations in the general vicinity of Kind Spa?

NorthScotts2
08-03-14, 02:12
While I haven't been there in months, I've had three or four good experiences just down the road at M10. South toward the US 60 a few miles. Feel free to PM me if you have more questions.

I travel to Mesa for work from time to time and like to sample the local talent when I'm in from Tucson. Yesterday was my second trip to King Spa.

First time I was entertained by the exceedingly thin mamasan. What a lovely body though when she sheds all the padding. And what a pretty little pussy she has! Too bad I didn't get to fuck it! It was lunch time and she was running the place alone.

Yesterday I got to sample an apparent first day girl who goes by Nancy. Attractive enough, sensual no oil massage. Nicely done nipple opening boob job, but one of the didn't heal right and the nipple pulls down when she's in certain positions. I had a fair time, but I prefer it if the girl at least acts like she likes it. Otherwise I feel like I'm paying to semi rape someone. Not my cup of tea.

I think I'll try somewhere else next time. Any recommendations in the general vicinity of Kind Spa?

Slacker30
08-04-14, 14:24

I think I'll try somewhere else next time. Any recommendations in the general vicinity of Kind Spa?There is an AMP on Dobson and Baseline on the northeast side of the street next to the closed down Bashas and Big Lots that is ok. 140 or 160 for FS. Have been there twice recently.

Dick North
08-05-14, 19:56
Happened by there this afternoon and thought I would just stop in for a recon visit.

Met by a very slender nice looking lady at the front window who immediately opened the door to invite me to stay.

She was nice looking, smelled nice and was a very tempting lady in her long silk dress.

Name was Kim.

I was proud of myself for resisting as I had other duties.

Will be back.

DN.

Stomp2
08-06-14, 22:17
http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/stop-right-thr-gorgeous-petite-hav-ahsmokinot/28740131

Had a nice dream about GiGi the other day. I not one to visit MP's, but occasionally will visit one. Sometimes the ads are very inviting! Could not find any reviews of her in this dream. Decided to TOFTT. Called her up and we set up something for an hour later. Called when in the area. Had a feeling I had been to this place before in another dream. Sure enough I had. This an unmarked location located behind another business. Was pretty sure this dream would turn out good since I had a dream about another lady a few months back at this location. Almost everything on the "massage" table available! Went thru open door and greeted by GiGi. Told her I had a dream about this place a few months back and who I saw making the impression I know this dream can be really good! Told her how long I wanted to stay and put my donation on table. She told me to get comfy and she would be back. Got comfy and laid on massage table. She started a very nice light massage on back and neck. After awhile she worked on the legs. This lasted for several minutes and soon she starts to tease the boys a little. Soon she is giving me a nice prostate massage and I am getting very excited. She does this for several minutes and asked me if I liked it. Duh! She grabs my hand and places it between her legs and I am rubbing away! She still has her shorts on and then she asks me what else I wanted in this dream. I ask her what are my options. She gives me the universal signs for HJ, BJ, or FS. Asked what the donation for FS and she quotes $. 5. We settle for $. She leaves for a few and comes back and undresses. She does have a nice petite body. She starts with a CBJ for a few to get me to rise. I am not quite at full mast yet and asks how I wanted it. We decide on miss. I am still not quite ready and start to play her her kitty and she seems to be enjoying it. She must of been just as turned on as I was as she was dripping wet! After a few minutes I think to myself, I'm going in! After several minutes of a good pounding I fill the cover. Usually I can hold out longer but I guess the prostate thing really got me going! I got dress and we chatted for a few and I was on my way with a smile! She is one I could dream about again!

Okane
08-08-14, 22:18
Went to Chi Reflexology, Ruth's place in Palm Court on Warner just West of Arizona / CC.

New gal there. Andrea. Speaks English and listens to what you want.

Such a pro LMT. She was strong and yet skilled in her massage.

I especially liked it when, after finishing my back, for example, she got a hot towel and did not just wipe off the oil, but massaged me again with the hot towel and her working massage hands.

I know we all need a reasonable yet professional massage now and then.

Okane.

Slacker30
08-10-14, 16:12
I never visited Malibu Spa at 1st Ave and Camelback and decided to do so yesterday. Was greeted at the door by a 40 ish breast enhanced blonde. I asked to see the other masseuse and a white masseuse late 30's early 40's with long red hair, a short sun dress and cute wedge heels came out. I chose her as her appearance was pleasing to my eyes. Paid 50 for 1/2 hour.

Got on the table undraped, and she performed an average massage while talking to me. She had a pleasing personality. I told her I had just left the gym and my shoulders were tight, and she repositioned my head on the table and gave me a much needed 10 minutes of shoulder and neck massage.

Upon the flip she asked me to place my hand anywhere extra I may want massaged. I complied and she said 80 for topless and 100 for nude HJ / BJ. I asked about FS and she said $$ if I have it. I said ok and paid her. She quickly came back with the protection, climbed on the table and we engaged in pleasurable DFK. Then she slipped on the cover and began to suck. After a few minutes she asked if I wanted her to take the cover off and put it back on later. I said yes and BBBJ here we go. Very pleasurable and then she flipped on her back and it was 69 time. She was quite wet and this went on for about 10 minutes before more DFK while performing mish.

Very nice TOTALLY worth the money. She was very refreshing, sexy, nice and a turn on. I will be back!

Mtnboy49
08-11-14, 17:23
I am passing thru PHX Sunday end of the month and would like to stop by Aztec again. Terry gave me about the best massage I ever had some yrs ago. When I stopped in earlier this year she was not on duty that day and the one attendant available did not have an opening in the schedule that fit with my tight schedule. Any recent news on this fine establishment and are they open Sunday afternoons?

Reallly Bored
08-11-14, 19:50
The owner passed away about six months ago. Been closed ever since.

I am passing thru PHX Sunday end of the month and would like to stop by Aztec again. Terry gave me about the best massage I ever had some yrs ago. When I stopped in earlier this year she was not on duty that day and the one attendant available did not have an opening in the schedule that fit with my tight schedule. Any recent news on this fine establishment and are they open Sunday afternoons?

TucsonTaoist
08-12-14, 16:12
While I haven't been there in months, I've had three or four good experiences just down the road at M10. South toward the US 60 a few miles. Feel free to PM me if you have more questions.I've been twice to King Spa with okay results. Yesterday I went to Massage 10 and well, won't be returning to King Spa!

Massage 10, ask for Angie. You'll be glad you did! .

AzNympho
08-12-14, 17:47
I had another great visit with Mya at USA. She's giving discounts this month on all massages. By far my all time favorite!!

I haven't tried anyone new in a while, afraid I'll be disappointed. But I'm thinking of trying one of these for next time.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-refresh-and-rejuvenate/28740131

http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/latina-with-the-right-touch/28456040

Rockyptflyer
08-12-14, 20:26
I had another great visit with Mya at USA. She's giving discounts this month on all massages. By far my all time favorite!!

I haven't tried anyone new in a while, afraid I'll be disappointed. But I'm thinking of trying one of these for next time.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-refresh-and-rejuvenate/28740131

http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/latina-with-the-right-touch/28456040I recall seeing a writeup on the second one that it is just a legitimate massage.

Reallly Bored
08-12-14, 21:14

http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/latina-with-the-right-touch/28456040She is a real gem. One in a million.

Stomp2
08-13-14, 00:38

http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/latina-with-the-right-touch/28456040Check out post #3979.

LatinaGuy
08-13-14, 01:35
I recall seeing a writeup on the second one that it is just a legitimate massage.Longer version, a number of my posts have been about her. Short story, she is now legit as far as I know and many have found at best, YMMV.

Quadzilla1985
08-13-14, 10:41
Off today finally want to go make a visit or 2 if there is anything in the far west valley Buckeye Goodyear Avondale? Any info will be apreciated.

Slacker30
08-13-14, 13:46
Off today finally want to go make a visit or 2 if there is anything in the far west valley Buckeye Goodyear Avondale? Any info will be apreciated.Try the spa in Buckeye that advertises on BP under body rubs. Let us know how it goes.

FordsOnly
08-13-14, 17:49
While I have visited M10 and Golden in the past few months, I have been looking for more of a B2 B massage. Does anyone have any suggestions of a MP that you have some good experiences?

Thanks. Fordsonly.

Redpill
08-13-14, 19:12
Try the spa in Buckeye that advertises on BP under body rubs. Let us know how it goes.Has anybody posted a review of that place?

Riffraff26
08-15-14, 01:18
What's the talent been like here lately? Haven't been there in a awhile. Any super petite girls working?

DavePHX
08-21-14, 03:19
Scottsdale Massage Bust and AZ Massage Board actions.

8/12/2014 Massage place arrests on and Scottsdale Road.

Owner M. Male age 73 related to a massage facility. Failure to maintain a log, sanitary conditions, dirty linens, 2nd charge no log, and rest of above. Total of 8 charges.

Same place Yang xxx -Female age 40, prostitution, failure to maintain a log, uncovered client, touch client's genitals, massage with intent to arouse, and no onsite manager. Total of 6 charges yes Scottsdale has separate codes for all these specifics.

Arizona Massage Board.

Female Co-owner of big massage bust of 3 places from 2012 with all charges cleared, had her massage license revoked.

Various female Asian names with cases continued awaiting police reports, or first complaint on others for not reporting charges, a Yanji xxxx license on probation under consent agreement and required to take 24 hours of continuing education including 6 hours of ethics and 6 hours of business practices and / or draping (this is common since apparently the body is so shameful draping is a huge issue).

Yuhua xxxxx denied massage license due to prostitution conviction.

TucsonTaoist
08-21-14, 15:26
What's the talent been like here lately? Haven't been there in a awhile. Any super petite girls working?I've only been the once, but plan to return. I saw Angie who wasn't tall, but she wasn't skinny or tiny. She can take some punishment. .

AzTransplant
08-21-14, 20:04
What's the talent been like here lately? Haven't been there in a awhile. Any super petite girls working?Talent can be whatever they want since you can get your dick wet for a single bill there.

Johndoe25
08-23-14, 15:36
Try Jade, petite with nice ass. They also have table showers.

What's the talent been like here lately? Haven't been there in a awhile. Any super petite girls working?

Mtnboy49
08-26-14, 03:17
Is this for REAL? http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/99-nude-flat-rate-grand-opening-speciallets-us-give-you-a-helping-hand-busty-french-blondes-nuru-30/29325514 .

DavePHX
08-26-14, 23:36
Zen Spa busted on 64th Ave / Bell.

In the ongoing effort to combat the dangers of sexual tension release Glendale PD conducted undercover operations between May 20 and Aug 13th before the bust including raid on owners home (61 yr old female).

Asian Owner arrested for felony criminal enterprise, prostitution, maintaining a house of prostitution and receiving earnings of a prostitute.

Asian worker arrested as she left the business for solicitation of prostitution.

During the search unpackaged condoms were found in hidden locations.

Owner admitted to police she had solicited customers for sex two or three times a week court paperwork showed. She also said she knew worker was committing acts of prostitution at the business according to the probable cause statement.

Riffraff26
08-26-14, 23:40
Finally had a chance to swing in here today. Asked for Joanna and was told she no longer works there. I cried a little inside.

Yep Joanna used to work there, as well as Karen and Dulce.

What time did you drive by.

Would like confirmation that it indeed is open, last time the double security doors were locked and I assumed that they were out of the game.

--NS.