PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

IWannaBInAsia
05-07-11, 17:40
OK guys, I posted several times when I lived in Phoenix a few years ago. I'm back for the weekend and would like to find a good place that has it going on this weekend. I no longer live in the area but am still looking for talent to assess. I used to like the McDowell stroll and several "massagee placees." I miss the old days. Yeah, I know. Cry in my beer.

I'd like to find a good Asian massage place or apartment. I'm working in the SF to San Jose area this past few years and the Asian apartments have me spoiled. Too many options to choose from there but it's not looking so fertile (so to speak.) in the Valley of the Sun these days. Can you point me in the right direction? I'd even take an outcall to my hotel.

Ladies, if you're reading this and want some extra work for the weekend, please let me know. Send me a private message if needed and I'll respond via phone.

Okane
05-07-11, 17:57
OK guys, I posted several times when I lived in Phoenix a few years ago. I'm back for the weekend and would like to find a good place that has it going on this weekend. I no longer live in the area but am still looking for talent to assess. I used to like the McDowell stroll and several "massagee placees." I miss the old days. Yeah, I know. Cry in my beer.

I'd like to find a good Asian massage place or apartment. I'm working in the SF to San Jose area this past few years and the Asian apartments have me spoiled. Too many options to choose from there but it's not looking so fertile (so to speak.) in the Valley of the Sun these days. Can you point me in the right direction? I'd even take an outcall to my hotel.

Ladies, if you're reading this and want some extra work for the weekend, please let me know. Send me a private message if needed and I'll respond via phone. I have heard of apartments for full service, but these scare me. Don't like the West side of Phoenix.

Don't like a boyfriend waiting outside. However, a change from AMPs would be nice too.

Latino would be a nice change, heck, I would enjoy a white girl instead of Asian for a change.

Any tips, even in code would be appreciated. Good places are still out there, but don't want to give.

LEO any clue.

Pando
05-07-11, 20:33
Saw Brandy yesterday. Think I may have a new favorite. Saw the ad and set up everything through text message. She was quick at responding and directed me to her location in Mesa. Got to her apartment was happy to see she is the girl in the pics.

She is tiny! This girl is about 5'1 and looks like she weighs about 100 lbs. I was excited. Very friendly attitude as well. Didn't ask for the donation up front which is always a plus for me. She doesn't have a real table though, so I disrobed completely and laid on her bed.

The massage was great, she may have small hands but she knows how to work them. She was topless for the entire massage as well. Flipped and she massaged every bit of me. Making sure to tease all the right spots. Finally, she used her little hands to stroke me up. My dick looked huge in her tiny hands LOL.

I was taking a while to nut, and she told me "you're not leaving until you cum". Hottest thing I've ever heard from a provider. After a good 15 minutes of various handywork she switched to a technique when she used both hands and twisted them in different directions. This way too much for me and I spilled everywhere. Total damage was. 8 for the HH and I definitely went over the time limit.

She is not a clock watcher and has a great attitude. Would definitely repeat.

Dick North
05-08-11, 19:19
Read one of the postings about Yoko at Massage Max.

I stopped by a few months ago, but did not like the parking. If you park in front, it seems you see a LEO car go by every few seconds. Country Club is a busy street.

I don't like to park where both sides can back out on each other.

Very tight.

So, this visit, I parked on the left side where it was almost empty. I guess most people like.

To park right outside the door of their doctor's office. Not me. Have a good car, want it to stay that way.

Yoko is pretty 7 out of 10. Speaks good English. The black girl or office manager was also friendly.

Was a pleasant change from other places in the valley where.

They look at you funny and seem stand offish. Here, I was given everything I asked for.

I give a thumbs up. Liked having the A / C on at a normal level. (Cool). Sometimes I think the.

Korean ladies like the weather in their home country and keep the massage rooms too hot.

Comfortable is best.

Thanks for the post that shared her name. I asked for Yoko, which made her smile.

She has A cup bolt on's but they are soft. Petite for me, but small can be good. Yoko is a very sweet lady who provides exceptional therapeutic massage. She has located in a discreet location and I believe that she would appreciate discreet postings.

Best back massage I have ever had.

DN

Vaquero
05-08-11, 21:38
After reading a few posts and hoping to get a foul mouthed Koreana, I stopped by Massage 10 on Country Club.

Skinny Korean broad answered the door. Yoko was her name. I paid with a hundred, and she said,"Oh, no change."

Fine, I said, I'll leave. The 40 bucks change showed up.

Anyway, she doesn't have much strength in her hands. Massage was more of a sort of flirtation than really kneading muscles. Asked how she was doing, and she said not so good. I was her first customer that day. And I was there in the late afternoon.

Tried to cheer her up by feeling up her ass. Great skin. She asked me what I wanted, and I indicated she could proceed with some hand jive."How much?" she said.

You can just keep the change I said."Oh, my God," she said, incredulous at how cheap I am. Got to see her nice hooters during the main event.

Anyway, I'd paid for an hour, and after the clean up, she says,"OK!" Nope, not OK, I said, I paid for an hour. So she goes 15 minutes more, and says,"OK!" And I say, nope, get back to work.

I finally let her scam me out of the last five minutes.

Said for $200 she'd do the hokey pokey."You want?" she asked. Naw.

Only thing dirty was her attitude toward customer service.

Asnover
05-08-11, 22:35
After reading a few posts and hoping to get a foul mouthed Koreana, I stopped by Massage 10 on Country Club.

Skinny Korean broad answered the door. Yoko was her name. I paid with a hundred, and she said,"Oh, no change."

Fine, I said, I'll leave. The 40 bucks change showed up.

Anyway, she doesn't have much strength in her hands. Massage was more of a sort of flirtation than really kneading muscles. Asked how she was doing, and she said not so good. I was her first customer that day. And I was there in the late afternoon.

Tried to cheer her up by feeling up her ass. Great skin. She asked me what I wanted, and I indicated she could proceed with some hand jive."How much?" she said.

You can just keep the change I said."Oh, my God," she said, incredulous at how cheap I am. Got to see her nice hooters during the main event.

Anyway, I'd paid for an hour, and after the clean up, she says,"OK!" Nope, not OK, I said, I paid for an hour. So she goes 15 minutes more, and says,"OK!" And I say, nope, get back to work.

I finally let her scam me out of the last five minutes.

Said for $200 she'd do the hokey pokey."You want?" she asked. Naw.

Only thing dirty was her attitude toward customer service. While I appreciate (and even envy) DN's experience and fondness for Yoko, I have to side more with Vaquero's observations. I've had two visits with her and don't believe I'll make the trip back to her location. Yet one more example of varying milage.

Asn.

(I wasn't even looking for a foul mouth Koreana.

Bubba1979
05-09-11, 12:31
While I appreciate (and even envy) DN's experience and fondness for Yoko, I have to side more with Vaquero's observations. I've had two visits with her and don't believe I'll make the trip back to her location. Yet one more example of varying milage.

Asn.

(I wasn't even looking for a foul mouth Koreana.I'm confused. Vaquero mentions he went to Massage 10 and saw Yoko. Yoko works at Massage Max not Massage 10.

Secondly, foul mouthed girl at Massage 10's name is Monica not Yoko. Maybe their is another Yoko floating around out there. I did see another girl the last time I was at Massage 10.

Looking forward to clarification as I am thinking about "dipping my beak" with Yoko as well.

Okane
05-09-11, 18:26
Are foot spas the new AMPs? Anyone had a dream at Blue Sky in the Oriental shopping center?

Many of the AMPs listed on Rubmaps are closed. The ones that have reviews are ancient.

Have checked out some places on Backpage. Really prefer discreet parking or, not to be.

Seen by passing traffic or freeway on ramps. Don't need friends or neighbors to see me parked in front.

Suggestions?

Dirty Old Guy
05-10-11, 17:45
I've put this into the "Other Area's" of AZ, but thought I'd try and ask here as well.

Are there any AMP's in Yuma, with HE's? I'm taking a trip to San Diego the early part of next month and since Yuma is kind of a "mid" point, I thought it would be nice to get "relaxed" for the last half of the drive.

Thanks

Vaquero
05-10-11, 22:34
I didn't mean to confuse anyone there. I was just saying that the other fellow found a better Yoko. Mine seemed friendly but quickly soured. When I went to the 10 place, the grumpy Yoko seemed to be the only one there.

If I had to do it again, I'd keep driving around till I found a friendly, chubby girl.

Asnover
05-10-11, 23:33
I didn't mean to confuse anyone there. I was just saying that the other fellow found a better Yoko. Mine seemed friendly but quickly soured. When I went to the 10 place, the grumpy Yoko seemed to be the only one there.

If I had to do it again, I'd keep driving around till I found a friendly, chubby girl. Yes, I believe I jumped the gun on your report. The Yoko you're speaking of, I have no experience with. The Yoko that DN has talked about, I do have experience with and that's the girl I spoke of. Bubba, I'll be curious as always, to your marvelous description of Yoko, regardless of which one. Sorry to add to the confusion.

Okane
05-11-11, 11:26
Stopped by Sun Spa on Gilbert. The manager has been ill. Can't get a straight answer from her what's.

Going on. This place was terrific in the past.

Seems like since their raid by LEO in 2009, they are still afraid to re-open.

Even though on Rubmaps. Com, they list themselves as having a grand re-opening.

Just a heads-up, don't waste your time. Nobody there, even though the Open sign is lit.

Shoot Loads
05-11-11, 18:24
Was in the area of Seven Spa (on 43rd Avenue). Decided to stop in because my back was killing me from poor posture issues.

Got a K-girl by the name of Nina. Mid 30's, poofy hair right out of the 80's, and a black minidress. Somewhat skinny, long legs, and that's about it for her. Her partner was more my style. Skinny with huge ones. Fake, but huge.

Massage was 7/10. Good technique, great thumbs, but only concentrated on shoulders and upper back. Standard ending. One good thing. No haggling. You tip what you want to tip. That, frankly, was great.

6 for the hour. Tip what you want from there.

Scott17
05-11-11, 20:08
Stopped by Sun Spa on Gilbert. The manager has been ill. Can't get a straight answer from her what's.

Just a heads-up, don't waste your time. Nobody there, even though the Open sign is lit. I was there probably a month ago and it was open, but since mamasan was only one there I didn't partake.

Bubba1979
05-12-11, 13:08
Was wondering if someone could help me out here. I have been to the Foot massage place on the north east corner of Alma School and Elliot about 5 times without any luck. I can't figure out whether its legit or not. One time they told me to take of my pants and I did but left my underwear on. Stupid I know.

Anyway, if anyone has tried it let me know, if not its only $29 for an hour of foot and body massage.

Shoot Loads
05-13-11, 10:48
Was wondering if someone could help me out here. I have been to the Foot massage place on the north east corner of Alma School and Elliot about 5 times without any luck. I can't figure out whether its legit or not. One time they told me to take of my pants and I did but left my underwear on. Stupid I know.

Anyway, if anyone has tried it let me know, if not its only $29 for an hour of foot and body massage. Do they have private rooms?

If so, stripping 'til you're nekkid and a towel over you pretty much sets the tone for you. Or at least bottom free and cover with a towel. That's how it works in Lost Wages and Lost Angels.

Az Mikey
05-13-11, 11:21

Just a heads-up, don't waste your time. Nobody there, even though the Open sign is lit. Stopped in a few weeks ago. Talked with her and she is not able to get anyone licensed to come work for her. Agree. Nothing there.

Okane
05-13-11, 18:44
I drove by Fuji Massage, not a looker at the counter by anyone's standards.

Checked out Ext. And Baseline by the 7-11. Only older women. 50+.

Went to Baseline and Dobson, behind Coco's Cindy met me, nice C cups and looks I'd rate as 6+ out of 10.

Broken English, but since I came referred, she was happy to welcome me to.

The full menu. It was 103 outside when I walked in, would prefer the inside.

Of these AMPs be at least as comfortable as the supermarket. Most are too humid and warm for me.

So far, the only place I have found that keeps the A / C at a reasonable cool temp is Massage Max.

By the way, Massage Max has a new girl (one I have not met before) , Jeanine. Not sure what nationality. Somewhere between Asian, Hispanic and American Indian. Nice B+ cups.

That's my report for today, still looking to find a young beauty with real life knockers who is overly affectionate, but that's just me what I need. Maybe I'm trying to re-live my younger years, with young women!

Best Regards

MyDixieWrecked
05-16-11, 03:24
I did but left my underwear on. Stupid I know.WTF your no beginner? And now you've gone and deprived us all of an entertaining story! (not to mention ya prolly looked like a dork)

Thephnx
05-16-11, 04:00
Hey Bubba,

Its a wonder I didn't run into you there but then I wouldn't know you unless you had "Bubba" sign on. I have been there quite a few times because of the price and I always had a great massage by May but that was all I could get. She would have me loosen my belt & unzip by jeans to massage my glutes but no playing around. I was never in a private room, always with 3-4 other massage chairs. I haven't been in a while because of neck trouble so I can't lay facing down w / o a regular massage table with the hole in it. (For my face!)

I just read a post here about a real cutie at Luxury. I haven't been there in a while but always willing to "push" the boundries to see what sup.

Just got back from Dallas and had a great AMP experience the day I left. What a nice way to start a trip back home.

Bubba1979
05-16-11, 13:38
Hey Bubba,

Its a wonder I didn't run into you there but then I wouldn't know you unless you had "Bubba" sign on. I have been there quite a few times because of the price and I always had a great massage by May but that was all I could get. She would have me loosen my belt & unzip by jeans to massage my glutes but no playing around. I was never in a private room, always with 3-4 other massage chairs. I haven't been in a while because of neck trouble so I can't lay facing down w / o a regular massage table with the hole in it. (For my face!)

I just read a post here about a real cutie at Luxury. I haven't been there in a while but always willing to "push" the boundries to see what sup.

Just got back from Dallas and had a great AMP experience the day I left. What a nice way to start a trip back home.Ah yes. May. I have had her a few times myself. She is pretty. I know what your talking about with your neck. Something about those chairs mess it up. Thanks for the response. My question is did you ever directly ask her to touch you? Did you ever touch her? Maybe thats what they are waiting for. Perhaps "Mydixiewrecked" can go in there like a bull in a China shop and demand extra's! Ha. You hear that Dixie? That is a direct challenge to your "monering" skills!

I think I will try again this week. Maybe pop a blue dog right before I go in.

Okane
05-16-11, 20:41
Had another dream today with Yoko.

So nice with perfect legs and not an ounce of fat on that 27 year old body.

FIV, GFE etc. All wonderful. Have not felt with my finger how powerful a.

Kegle muscle can be for a long time. Girlfriends had babies and the VJJ was.

Never the same. Tight FIV with kegle muscles flexing was definitely worth the trip.

Man I wish I was younger. I became a monger late in life after becoming single again.

Just wanted to say,"God Bless the Kegle Muscle"

MyDixieWrecked
05-16-11, 22:49
I wouldn't know you unless you had "Bubba" sign on.Oh, I'd recognise Bubba. He'd be the guy with a lasso, a bridal, and a Jar of petroleum jelly. He'd have a brown paper bag over his head and his socks still on! LOL (and now we know he'd have his "friut of the looms" on too!)

Jasonelectric
05-17-11, 10:20
Dropped by mid-town a while back. Things looked clean and friendly. Only one girl there it seemed slow. Once she started on the back, I reached over to feel some leg and let her know I was friendly. They felt like she hadn't shaved in a month. Yikes. Simple HJ offered and I accepted. Wanted to stay the hell away from the prickly legs.

I won't be going back there.

Gold coast
05-17-11, 10:48
Oh, I'd recognise Bubba. He'd be the guy with a lasso, a bridal, and a Jar of petroleum jelly. He'd have a brown paper bag over his head and his socks still on! LOL (and now we know he'd have his "friut of the looms" on too!)I'd put my money on Bubba being a "Sponge Bob" boxer man.

Guess I'll have to stop by the shop and ask. Should we get a pool going as to what the gal will say?

Ltnolvr
05-17-11, 12:10
Saturday night I was looking for a good massage with a little fun. Looked to see if any good reviews about places near me since didn't feel like driving and was already 8pm. I first tried VIP massage off Val Vista, rang the bell and must've waken the only girl there, she still had drool on her face, not really a turn on and she didn't look like she was up for a good massage. I remembered having a good time at Higley Massage a while back so headed that way, was greeted by an ok looking girl, Jessica, prob mid to late 30s. She got me in pretty quick and asked me to get ready. No table shower offered, and since opted for 30 minutes didn't ask. She started the massage and I laid and enjoyed the shoulder rub for a few mins, I then rubbed her legs and wandered under the dress, she pulled away and asked "you want everything"I had only been a few mins into massage and was not yet aroused so just told her no, just a good massage. The massage continued, she was not into it, no teasing, poor massage, just not good. The flip came and she again asked and I just didn't feel it, I should have left but opted for the HE. Bad idea, there was major upsell, we agreed on fifty. It was not good at all, after the deed, no hot towel clean up, just tissue paper. No water offered, no small talk, no offer to help dress, she just folded towels like I wasn't there. As I was leaving she said "you come back," I turned around and said no it was terrible, she didn't seem to care so I just left. There are def better places to spend your money. Although YMMV

MyDixieWrecked
05-18-11, 11:07
. Perhaps "Mydixiewrecked" can go in there like a bull in a China shop and demand extra's! Ha. You hear that Dixie? That is a direct challenge to your "monering" skills! Bubba my friend, My mongerin' skills are just fine. It's my wallet skill that needs work. My fundage is keeping me in the streets right now and the massage doors are closed. At least for a bit for me. I find the street search

Thrilling. Been out there since 83 and can't believe my weiner hasn't fell off.

Soon I will be back in a parlours and show you that dis dog can hunt!

Bubba1979
05-18-11, 12:27
Oh, I'd recognise Bubba. He'd be the guy with a lasso, a bridal, and a Jar of petroleum jelly. He'd have a brown paper bag over his head and his socks still on! LOL (and now we know he'd have his "friut of the looms" on too!)I appreciate the speculation of my undergarments by all interested parties. What is even more interesting is the lack of response and "getterdone" attitude regarding my fabled Foot spa.

I'm waiting for one "brave" monger to take the Bubba challenge and get some action out of this place. Someone has to pull the sword from the stone!

I wonder who the fabled monger will be.

Az Dude
05-18-11, 14:10
Decent massage. With a nice older Asian lady. Hand finish. Thats about it.

If you google her number you'll land on a page that will get you $10 off.

She asked who recommended me. I quickly said 'Dan' and either she was.

Playing along, or my answer was correct. A bit too chatty, but worked out.

Some kinks in my back after a long weekend of physical outdoors activity.

Would I see again? Probably not. It was okay for the time / money spent.

But some of these recent $29 per hour legit places seem to be a better bargain.

If all you want is a decent massage.

Always advertised exclusively on CraigsList in therapeutic section. Recently she made a switch to BackPage adult section. So, I took a shot.

She is mature Asian lady located in Mesa. Unlike many of the mature ones at the parlors, there is no body fat here.

The oil used and the massage are very, very good. You get full time here.

I thought I might have gotten an intro special the first time, but I paid the same the second time and was not asked for more. She originally said a bath was available but I passed. So, I will not quote a price as your preference to time and service may vary. You can call her and see what she says.

If you are in physical labor, work out, or spend much time behind a computer, she will loosen you up.

Both times, I left loose and happy.

If you don't want to be exposed to the cameras that parlors always have or don't like the shakedown that goes with the tipping process, this one may have some appeal to you.

Boomer700
05-19-11, 17:27
Decent massage. With a nice older Asian lady. Hand finish. Thats about it.

If you google her number you'll land on a page that will get you $10 off.

She asked who recommended me. I quickly said 'Dan' and either she was.

Playing along, or my answer was correct. A bit too chatty, but worked out.

Some kinks in my back after a long weekend of physical outdoors activity.

Would I see again? Probably not. It was okay for the time / money spent.

But some of these recent $29 per hour legit places seem to be a better bargain.

If all you want is a decent massage.I've been there as well. Similar experience. The turn-off for me was when she asked,"Do I have to do the HE?" jeeze. Then started it with a glove on!

Oh, and that's the name I gave her too. LOL

Bubba1979
05-19-11, 22:08
Ha. Finally got to see the "fabled" Yoko and Massage Max. And the funny part? I had already seen her somewhere else and did not realize that I was being worked on by a legend!

No need to review here as she is well known for her quality and service.

The actual office itself is fantastic and so life like. I swore I was back in my Old Dentist's office when I was a kid.

Saw the black girl receptionist. Nice.

Love the white doctors coat she wears. Classic!

Tooncinator
05-20-11, 18:49
I went in search of Golden Touch massage. 99th Ave and Greenway, but didn't pay nearly enough attention to what Google maps told me. I stopped at "Imperial something" on SE corner of 99th ave and Bell Road.

Not quite a fiasco but I sure won't repeat. Was met by a 20-something white girl from California, pretty, thin, long black hair. Hmm, expected Asian but what the hey. Asked if they had a table shower: "Yes!" she says."You need to leave a $50 deposit when you come in." Ok, gave her 60. The "table shower" turns out to be an old-timey bathtub where I can wash myself without any assistance. I decided to pass.

You leave everything except your "tip money" and key to "your locker" in a dressing room, put on a towel and get lead to a room. In the room she gave me an uninspired back rub with oil for awhile, then a seriously lame rub on my legs. Her legs were slightly stubbly, as though she wasn't expecting to be touched.

Cutting to the chase: I got a passable HJ.

Asked for DATY: "no".

Asked to see her titties "no, not this time".

"What do you want?" "Well, I really wish you'd sit on my face." "no".

At least she took direction ok with the HJ and I stretched that out for awhile and got the boys some attention. After I was happy she got me a wet towel, dabbed at me a couple times and said I could "finish the rest".

Noticed that the 100 I'd left as tip $ was gone. After I dressed I asked for, and got, a $40 refund which seemed to perplex her. I'd have loved to have done her, but she's really obviously new to all this and not talented.

As they say,"learn from my fail!" Definitely will Not repeat. Soon I'll hunt down the actual Golden Touch and give them a try. This all started because my favorite place didn't have any of my favorite providers and mamasan ignores my emails these days (WTF?). I really wanted a freaking decent massage along with some quality extras.

Tooncinator

Surffoam
05-20-11, 19:02
Are foot spas the new AMPs? Anyone had a dream at Blue Sky in the Oriental shopping center?

Many of the AMPs listed on Rubmaps are closed. The ones that have reviews are ancient.

Have checked out some places on Backpage. Really prefer discreet parking or, not to be.

Seen by passing traffic or freeway on ramps. Don't need friends or neighbors to see me parked in front.

Suggestions?I stopped in there today, as I was driving by, curious about what was inside. The lady who was at the desk was very polite, but a bit plump for my tastes.

I did not venture further.

Dirty Old Guy
05-20-11, 22:29
Toon,

Next time try the "No Name AMP" in Campana Square at 96th Ave. And Bell. It's on the SE corner in the back of a small strip mall (near Line Thai restuarant). Gina is the one I recommend, but her daughter works there too. Both from Thailand (supposed to also be a new Chinese girl named Michelle working there, but I haven't had her). Both give good massages and any kind of HE you want is available. Been there many times and always left with a smile on my face.

I tried the one you went to a few months ago and got kind of the same treatment you did. Definitly not going back there.

I went in search of Golden Touch massage. 99th Ave and Greenway, but didn't pay nearly enough attention to what Google maps told me. I stopped at "Imperial something" on SE corner of 99th ave and Bell Road.

Not quite a fiasco but I sure won't repeat. Was met by a 20-something white girl from California, pretty, thin, long black hair. Hmm, expected Asian but what the hey. Asked if they had a table shower: "Yes!" she says."You need to leave a $50 deposit when you come in." Ok, gave her 60. The "table shower" turns out to be an old-timey bathtub where I can wash myself without any assistance. I decided to pass.

You leave everything except your "tip money" and key to "your locker" in a dressing room, put on a towel and get lead to a room. In the room she gave me an uninspired back rub with oil for awhile, then a seriously lame rub on my legs. Her legs were slightly stubbly, as though she wasn't expecting to be touched.

Cutting to the chase: I got a passable HJ.

Asked for DATY: "no".

Asked to see her titties "no, not this time".

"What do you want?" "Well, I really wish you'd sit on my face." "no".

At least she took direction ok with the HJ and I stretched that out for awhile and got the boys some attention. After I was happy she got me a wet towel, dabbed at me a couple times and said I could "finish the rest".

Noticed that the 100 I'd left as tip $ was gone. After I dressed I asked for, and got, a $40 refund which seemed to perplex her. I'd have loved to have done her, but she's really obviously new to all this and not talented.

As they say,"learn from my fail!" Definitely will Not repeat. Soon I'll hunt down the actual Golden Touch and give them a try. This all started because my favorite place didn't have any of my favorite providers and mamasan ignores my emails these days (WTF?). I really wanted a freaking decent massage along with some quality extras.

Tooncinator

BigTime3
05-20-11, 22:32
Saw Mya as advertised on BP. Ad states all the facts. Session lasted 30 min and included CBJ, mish, dog, cg finish. Pictures on BP look like they are real. Good attitude. Would repeat.

Later that week went back, Mya not there, saw Amy. Says she does not work there regularly and is available by appointed of you call ahead. Very hot. Good attitude. Wanted 150 plus house, we agreed to something less.

Later,

BT3

Chilly Willy
05-21-11, 12:43
I appreciate the speculation of my undergarments by all interested parties. What is even more interesting is the lack of response and "getterdone" attitude regarding my fabled Foot spa.

I'm waiting for one "brave" monger to take the Bubba challenge and get some action out of this place. Someone has to pull the sword from the stone!

I wonder who the fabled monger will be.Sure to be Tempestud75

NoNameDefense3
05-26-11, 17:24
Posts only on Craigslist. $.2 for hour. Massage was average. Finish was choice: hand or mouth (topless).

Her phone rang during middle of session. Very glad she did not answer. BUT. She was in hurry up "O" from there. Total session lasted approx. 30 minutes. Clean the oil off yourself.

She carries a little extra weight in the middle and may have had something on her breath. The two go together.

Picture is most likely not her.

Bottom line: she is no longer a twenty something hard body. But, since she is outcall, I will say $ is fair price for her service (if she gave a better and longer massage). Will not repeat.

NoNameDefense3
05-26-11, 17:29
Posts on BackPage as massage student in AzMills area.

I said $ on phone, she said. 8 was fine. I split the difference when I got there and laid it down on the counter. No counting, no push for money. Well done.

She is a wide-eyed Asian, as she is only half. Larger girl. More like a college softball player. Massage is light pressure and was full time. I was there one hour.

Midway she leaves room and comes back topless. Roaming not a problem with no panties. Finish was by hand and the longest I've been associated with. I am not complaining in the least. More should learn from this one.

Bottom line: I am looking for rub and tug. This is not the massage I desired. Others may disagree. She is a nice girl nonetheless.

NoNameDefense3
05-26-11, 17:32
MP located on 43rd Avenue north of Bethany Home but south of Maryland.

Ad is for Asian named Nina. 35 years. I had Nina just not the one described here previously. Mine was younger than 35 and smaller top than previous poster. I would guess that all at this location are named Nina.

Massage slightly above average. Finish is by hand and impromptu. No discussion of option or money. Tipping is the client's call. NOT a complaint in the least on that.

Bottom line: Would repeat given low pressure and their method of operation.

NoNameDefense3
05-26-11, 17:40
Northwest corner MP.

Masseuse named JoJo asked if I wanted soft, medium or hard. I chose hard. Massage started with hard massage of back of neck for 20 seconds. Then I was covered with towel and JoJo jumped on table and started walking. Massage ended with me in seated position with her lower leg in my back and her pulling back on both of my arms. It was in a word. Intense. From start to finish.

I asked her where she got her strength and she made rowing motion. She is wide-eyed Chinese girl that is less than five feet. A few pounds, just a few, over. But, if she were any better I wouldn't be able to afford her.

Finish, by choice, was by hand. Both hands. And was very good. There is no discussion of money here. Tipping is at client's discretion.

Botton line: If you like intense massage and nice finish with no upsell or haggling, this is a good choice.

I, personally, am looking for a regular. The way they shift staff at MPs and have days off, I doubt this is my long term option. I am looking for a "regular" rate. Read that to mean preferred. If I give you 30 visits per year, I get a better rate than the average Joe. MPs don't seem like the place to do that. I will keep looking for what I want. A hard rub and a nice tug. But, I will visit here again.

Dirty Old Guy
05-27-11, 07:59
Is anyone, other than me, having a problem with rubmaps? Every time I try to open it all I get is a white page with,"It Works", on it. Has it been hacked?

Chilly Willy
05-27-11, 21:46
Dreamed I ventured way out west, all the way to Glendale, one night this week. Had not been up 43rd Ave past Maryland in about 3 years (or was it 5?) Xia Zia ("sha zsa", rhymes with Zsa Zsa, as in Gabor) came to the window, and appeared to be the only one there. Typical thin Asian, maybe mid-30s, A-cups and a dynamite ass, long, light-brown hair. She was sweet and smelled good. Table shower broke the ice, as usual. I always dream that I'm very easy to please. I guess any level of service beats self-service in my book. Printing their CL ad and submitting it at the door got me in for. 25 for the half-hour, and I left happy with my wallet feeling a total of. 65 lighter. Woke feeling refreshed yet somehow drained.

CW

Muggs
05-28-11, 01:10
Hey guys, anyone ever try that Brazillian massage place on Southern out? They always advertise a $99 special.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/brazilian-massageopen-early-new-summer-hours-8am-no-entry-fee-29/10822030

Boomer700
05-28-11, 11:56
Hey guys, anyone ever try that Brazillian massage place on Southern out? They always advertise a $99 special.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/brazilian-massageopen-early-new-summer-hours-8am-no-entry-fee-29/10822030

I dreamed that I've been there a couple of times, about a year or so ago. The girl in the pcs is Kizzie (no kidding) and she is pretty hot and very friendly. First visit, I did the water massage (1. 5, ouch!) which is basically a back rub in a bath tub. No she does not get in there with you. I made the assumption she would. Dammit. Second half of the hour is on the table in the same room. No drape until the flip (odd) when she finished, she asked if there was anything else. I suggested a HE. She said that is is her business and she didn't want to get in trouble, but that she thought I was a good looking guy and she would like to see me on a personal level. COOL! We exchanged digits and I left after some more conversation.

Called a couple days later and asked her out. No sorry, she was busy that weekend. Tried once more, same response. Ok, so it was just a line to put me off. I waited a couple weeks and called again, to see her for a massage. She was 'out of town', I was told. The person that answered was her sister, Jasmine, I think. Ok, I set up a time, more out of curiosity than anything else. Showed up and the place was closed. Called her back, she says just come to the side door and she would let me in. Door opens and the 'sister', was a sister, cute ebony. Ok, I'll play along. I go in and get setup, she comes in and starts the massage. Good conversation, I find out Kizzie is not really out of town, she's doing a copuple weeks in Joe's motel on a PV, a road rage thing. Hmm. Sounds kinda wild. Hehe. More conversation. I find out Kizze and Jasmine are half-sisters. Ah, now I get it. She tells me Kizzie's dad is brazilian. She looks it too. So the massage continues. On the flip, she works the legs and chest some then asks 'anything else'? I suggest a HE. She wants 6. I said all I had was 3. She's like, well, maybe next time and starts to leave the room. She turns around and says, what the hell. 3 will work this time. She starts then asks, tell me, who does this better, me or you. LOL, you, of course! For the moment anyway. Hehe. Nice job on the HE, cleans me up and I leave. I'm thinking, maybe things have change here. Couple weeks I call back and Kizzie answers (I tell her welcome home! LOL) I set up a time for a waxing, a new service she was offering. Go in and she starts with a home grade waxing kit. Honestly, it was a terrible job. The only good part was she was not shy in handling litte me. Even after all of that, still no HE. WTF? Most of the conversation during the waxing is her telling me how good she is at what she does. Ok so I get a sales pitch while I'm already buying. Weird.

Bottom line is, it has been a while and back then she was only advertising in the therapeutic section but now she's in the body rubs section. Maybe things have changed. As always YMMV. I may give it another try but would be curious if any others have any luck.

Sorry for such a detailed dream but wanted to cover the entire 'experience'

Boomer

Boomer700
05-28-11, 14:22
Had a very nice dream about Jessy a couple days ago.

http://phoenixnewtimes.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-pampering-from-to-toe-ooo-gorgeous-sexxy-jessy-21/11300445

I've been splurging a lot lately, but the pics in the ad pulled me in like a tractor beam. Called ahead and made an appointment with her. Turns out, Jessy is not the girl in the pcs but is close, still cute as hell. Most likely using similar pics since face is included. Petite Latina. 21 yo, A cup, smoking hot body and the best ass I ever had my hands on. 1.6 for the spa package as advertised, non-negotiable, but I HAD to see her and dam I'm glad I did! Honestly, for the price, I'm thinking they probably don't get much biz, but no kidding, I heard 2 more mongers enter during the first 15 mins of my session. There were at least 3 girls working there that I saw, Jessy then Samantha and a much, much older Latina that would have to pay me. My guess is she is mainly just the receptionist, but not sure. Can't imagine anybody would pay her for a session, but back to my dream.

I get in the room and get ready, then realized I needed to use the restroom. So I just opened the door looked around, saw the BR next door. The chica that welcomed me when I arrived, I think she was Samantha, looked up, I asked to use the BR, she said sure, I scooted out and into the BR bare-assed, no towel, as she giggled. Hehe.

The massage room is about like most any other place, but there was a Jacuzzi bathtub in the corner of the room but was not used this time. Jessy comes in wearing a black tank top and denim short-shorts, CUTE AS HELL! Standard chit chat as she started on my back. The massage became progressively deeper. She used her hands, arms and elbows. Workd it very well. Then she puts a towel over my butt and climbs up on the table and sits on the towel. Continued working my back. First time I had this at an MP that was not Asian. Very nice technique. Rocking back and forth, butt to butt. Ahhhhh! She climbs off the table and worked my back and shoulders some more. Moved to the head of the table and started grinding her crotch on my arms and head. I reached up and rubbed her butt some, felt even better than it looked. She then started working lower back and down. Most every stroke near the upper thigh brushed the boys, got me going good. She told me to go ahead and flip and she would go check on the table shower. I flipped and she returned just a few seconds later saying the table shower room was busy so we could move on to the next phase. She indicated to me that the HE was included or for. 6 more I could have it all. Dammit, only had. 4 left and told her so. She said, ok, that's fine. WooHoo! I did have to get up and get the tip for her first tho. Being my first time there, no problem. She stripped off right then grabbed ahold and played a little, put the cover on and jumped on top. Very tight, tightest I've ever had. I was flying. I'm not large by any means, size wise, but there was some difficulty for the first few strokes, then things started working. The pace slowly increased and within 5 mins she was riding me like a jockey about to win the triple crown! She's small but has some awesome moves. We got into a good matched rhythm and kept at a super fast pace for several minutes. We were both moaning and breathing hard then she shuddered and held her breath. Now, if that was not a real O I guess I don't know what it is. LOL Mine was soon after just looking up at her and holding on to her little hooters then grabbing her hips to grind her a little.

After a couple minutes to recover and catch our breath, she raised up, very slowly, making us both wiggle a little more, then climbed off the table. Wish I could have tried a couple other positions with her but she just had me too turned on. She pulled the cover off and cleaned us both up. She got dressed and said she would go check on the TS room again to make sure it was available and would clean it off if it was. She returned and said ok, let's go and held up a towel for me to wrap around. A little odd, you have to walk right past the main entrance to get to the TS room. What if another monger was entering just as we're passing the door and me in just a towel? Maybe that's not all bad, but you never know who might walk in.

The TS room is actually a Vishay shower. 5 or 6 shower heads mounted above the padded table. I layed down, face down and she washed me all over, had me flip and washed all over. Had me stand up, dried me off and we went back to the massage room. She offered a bottle of water which I accepted. We chatted a little while I dressed. She has 1 kid. 2 yrs old, but you wouldn't know it by the looks of her. I would bet she weighs no more that a buck 5.

As for the Jacuzzi bathtub, I asked her about that as I was getting ready to leave. She indicated that the tips would be slightly higher to use that. This leads me to believe she would be joining me in the tub. It is big enough, for sure. Hmm. Interesting, for a future visit.

She gave my a very sweet hug and walked me to the door. All in all, total damage was 2 bills. Not something I would do regularly but this was like a fantasy come true for me. I love the little Latinas!

Boomer

Hummer Bird
05-28-11, 15:24
IBoomerGreat Report! Saw her many posts, but seems like it is just a surface trip.

BTW anybody try Diamond Massage on Stapley 1 block south of this Brazilian joint?

Cheers.

HB

Okane
05-28-11, 23:09
Maybe it is just me, but I hate working that hard for a HE. It is great that you would share.

The experience, because it saves me from messing with these sisters.

I love it when the people do what I want and do it without fear or hassles.

Maybe the AMPs have spoiled me. Gilbert, Mesa and Chandler still seem to have.

Enough places to keep me happy.

Quipster
05-29-11, 11:52
QQ Massage on Baseline and Superstitions Springs. She goes by the name "Yummy" and she is a very cute 30 something, nice natural Cs, soft touch. Spends a lot of time very lightly teasing the boys while she sits between my legs. Have only enjoyed her for her HE. Love the soft slow touch. Anyway, seems they have rotated and Yummy is gone, replaced by an attractive Flip name "Lee Lee" (I think that's what she said). Great body and awesome little asian Bs, firm and perky. Nice massage, nicer happy ending.

I prefer Yummy, if anyone comes across her please do let me know where she's hanging her "LMT license" these days.

Bubba1979
05-30-11, 12:17
Had a nice visitwith an older massage lady at Lakeshore spa. I was low on funds and was directed there by a fellow monger from this fine forum.

Opted for the half at. 4. That half turned into a full hour with a pretty good massage along the way. The lady was super nice and talkative. She might have been over 60 years old, but "Little Bubba" didn't care.

No talk of money or anything. Say's she offers Japanese style bath as well.

2 took care of the gratuities. Very stress relieving for a cash strapped Bubba.

Boomer700
05-31-11, 01:23
Saw Brandy yesterday. Think I may have a new favorite. Saw the ad and set up everything through text message. She was quick at responding and directed me to her location in Mesa. Got to her apartment was happy to see she is the girl in the pics.

She is tiny! This girl is about 5'1 and looks like she weighs about 100 lbs. I was excited. Very friendly attitude as well. Didn't ask for the donation up front which is always a plus for me. She doesn't have a real table though, so I disrobed completely and laid on her bed.

The massage was great, she may have small hands but she knows how to work them. She was topless for the entire massage as well. Flipped and she massaged every bit of me. Making sure to tease all the right spots. Finally, she used her little hands to stroke me up. My dick looked huge in her tiny hands LOL.

I was taking a while to nut, and she told me "you're not leaving until you cum". Hottest thing I've ever heard from a provider. After a good 15 minutes of various handywork she switched to a technique when she used both hands and twisted them in different directions. This way too much for me and I spilled everywhere. Total damage was. 8 for the HH and I definitely went over the time limit.

She is not a clock watcher and has a great attitude. Would definitely repeat. This one is overdue but I tried to see Brandy around the 2nd week of May, she flaked 3 times in 2 days.

http://phoenixnewtimes.backpage.com/BodyRubs/holiday-outcall-specials-by-a-petite-exotic-looking-cutie-20/13638989

Called around 11am, no answer, left a message. She texted back about 20 mins later. We set up for mid-afternoon. I was in the area at the arranged time. Sent a text, nothing. Called, no answer. Waited 15 mins or so, another call and text, nothing. Went back to work. She texts me about 45 mins later, says her phone died and couldn't find her charger. Even ran out to buy another. Ok, these things happen. We setup again for early evening. I was back in the area at the appointed time. Sent text. She replies, I'll be home in about an hour and she would make it up to me for having to wait. WTH? I didn't have the time to wait so we cancelled. Ok, technically not a 'flake' but she didn't make the appointment.

I text her again later that evening telling her what times I would be available the following day. She suggested early, like 6:30am. I was skeptical but she assured me she would be up. Ok, here we go again. I'm back in the area at the appointed time. Sent text, called, nothing. Waited 10 mins or so and went on to work.

About a week later, I sent a text trying to reset, nothing for several hours, then she replies suggesting a later time saying she just woke up. I couldn't make the time she suggested so it fell through again.

I sent 2 more texts a couple days later, no replies on either one. I finally gave up.

Hope others have better luck.

Boomer

Boomer700
05-31-11, 01:45
This one is even more overdue, going back to mid-March. I dreamed I did a walk-in at this one on a Saturday evening, miserable traffic in Old Town however.

http://phoenixnewtimes.backpage.com/BodyRubs/looking-for-a-great-massage-andgtandgt-look-here-first-andltandlt-480-945-2330-27/12767135

At the time, they were offering 4 handed massage. 1hr for 1. 0. Walked in and was greeted by Coco (Koko?) , the younger of the 2. Was walked to the room and got setup. Nothing special about the place except the aroma of just cooked Chinese food was almost over powering in the hallway. Not so much in the room. Coco comes back in alone and starts, pretty light, on the neck and shoulders. After a few minutes, the other '2 hands' came in, Rose. BTW, neither we even close to the pics in any of the ads, but not bad. Coco I would say was a 7, Rose, a 6. Both were very friendly and giggling. Coco stayed on the neck on shoulders, Rose started on the legs and feet. Was actually a lot of fun chatting with them both. So-so massage from both however. Rose would rub the boys a little and giggle. After about hhr, they asked me to flip. On the flip, right away, Coco asked what I wanted while reminding me there were 2 of them in the room so the tip would have to be sufficient to cover both. We agreed on 8 (4 each) for HE but had to 'promise' to bring more next time. They took turns on little me and then the boys. I rubbed both butts OTC, then moved upstairs and bared a tittie on each one, no resistance. Both were still laughing like teenagers. Was pretty cute actually. Coco tells me to just relax and take as much time as I needed. That was my plan, to make it last as long as I could. I only went about 15 min before erupting. Both giggled even more. Coco leaves the room to get a hot towel, and Rose whispers to me to just ask for her next time. LOL. Coco come back and with the towel to clean me up and Rose leaves. Coco asks me to come back at 10, after they close. Huh? I said, I can't get anymore money out of the ATM today, assuming she just wanted to make a little more. Now that I think about it, maybe she liked what she saw and wanted to hang out or something. I can be kind of slow sometimes. LOL.

All in all, was a nice time but the 4 handed was much too expensive at 1. 8. I do plan to return but just for 1, probably Coco.

Boomer

Okane
06-01-11, 15:46
Listed on Rubmaps,

Cindy is fantastic. Guadalupe and Dobson. Licensed the way they should be.

She was recommended to me by Bubba. Very, Very sweet girl.

Soft C cups and affectionate. I called first and asked when Cindy would be working.

Cindy answered the phone and has reasonable English. She used to work at another.

Place close by, and bought this place from Lulu. (Who was a bit tubby, but buxom but, F / S).

I am an older guy, so I appreciated Cindy's patience and courtesy.

She was accomodating and courteous. This place is clean as a whistle. A / C is on and.

The place is comfortable, just the way I like it. Today was humid, so A / C was right on.

Cindy is about 5'1. Light weight and yet tight, tight, tight. Only one negative.

She has a great rack, but almost no butt. Looks beautiful in her dress.

In the past, I was married to a fat broad for many years, so slim is really a refreshing to me.

Bubba, Many Thanks!

BillCarman1
06-02-11, 14:06
Lots of good reports in Phoenix. Coming out there for work and not familiar with the area. Anything out towards Avondale?

Dick North
06-03-11, 20:08
After studying many AMP options I decided again on ANFU. Visited a couple of days ago in the am.

Greeted by Sophia a new girl from LA. About 5'6. 5'7 medium build smallish titties, ok body etc etc etc.

No ts, they were doing some work in the joint. Her massage seemed perfunctory at best and she took forever to get to the serious part of the massage.

All services offered. All covered. .60 in & $ out.

I will say that some of you other mongers were also there as the door bell seemed nonstop.

I will have to explore some new opportunities and toftt more often, as I am tiring of ANFU and am in need of some 'strange'.

DN

Dirty Old Guy
06-03-11, 21:48
Dick,

If you haven't already, try ZEN up on Bell near 67th Ave. Been there a few times recently with good results every time. I'd recommend Helen if she is still there (she told me she was only in town for a little while before going back to LA). I think you'll like the "strange" that she can give you.

Watch out for the amatuers. .

After studying many AMP options I decided again on ANFU. Visited a couple of days ago in the am.

Greeted by Sophia a new girl from LA. About 5'6. 5'7 medium build smallish titties, ok body etc etc etc.

No ts, they were doing some work in the joint. Her massage seemed perfunctory at best and she took forever to get to the serious part of the massage.

All services offered. All covered. .60 in & $ out.

I will say that some of you other mongers were also there as the door bell seemed nonstop.

I will have to explore some new opportunities and toftt more often, as I am tiring of ANFU and am in need of some 'strange'.

DN

j-man
06-04-11, 02:32
Sometimes I have a dream thats to good to be true.

I had an odd experience. Went to a Reflexology and massage Had the hour massage for 30. The Chinese masseuse did a really good massage a real massage. Didn't like my towel from the start brought out the wood from the beginning. At the end I encouraged her hand. No go as far as being obvious. Massaged me like it was a third leg. Then encouraged me to do it myself. She supplied more oil as I did. Then she started rubbing her finger up and down and all around my a hole. Faster I went the faster and deeper she went. Finshed up hot towel clean up. Left two tens for tip and she said no no one is fine. I couldn't believe 30 for massage and 10 for tip. Excellent choice for the day. PM for more info. Dreams like that need to be remembered.

Horndog722
06-04-11, 06:55
This one is even more overdue, going back to mid-March. I dreamed I did a walk-in at this one on a Saturday evening, miserable traffic in Old Town however.

http://phoenixnewtimes.backpage.com/BodyRubs/looking-for-a-great-massage-andgtandgt-look-here-first-andltandlt-480-945-2330-27/12767135

At the time, they were offering 4 handed massage. 1hr for 1. 0. Walked in and was greeted by Coco (Koko?) , the younger of the 2. Was walked to the room and got setup. Nothing special about the place except the aroma of just cooked Chinese food was almost over powering in the hallway. Not so much in the room. Coco comes back in alone and starts, pretty light, on the neck and shoulders. After a few minutes, the other '2 hands' came in, Rose. BTW, neither we even close to the pics in any of the ads, but not bad. Coco I would say was a 7, Rose, a 6. Both were very friendly and giggling. Coco stayed on the neck on shoulders, Rose started on the legs and feet. Was actually a lot of fun chatting with them both. So-so massage from both however. Rose would rub the boys a little and giggle. After about hhr, they asked me to flip. On the flip, right away, Coco asked what I wanted while reminding me there were 2 of them in the room so the tip would have to be sufficient to cover both. We agreed on 8 (4 each) for HE but had to 'promise' to bring more next time. They took turns on little me and then the boys. I rubbed both butts OTC, then moved upstairs and bared a tittie on each one, no resistance. Both were still laughing like teenagers. Was pretty cute actually. Coco tells me to just relax and take as much time as I needed. That was my plan, to make it last as long as I could. I only went about 15 min before erupting. Both giggled even more. Coco leaves the room to get a hot towel, and Rose whispers to me to just ask for her next time. LOL. Coco come back and with the towel to clean me up and Rose leaves. Coco asks me to come back at 10, after they close. Huh? I said, I can't get anymore money out of the ATM today, assuming she just wanted to make a little more. Now that I think about it, maybe she liked what she saw and wanted to hang out or something. I can be kind of slow sometimes. LOL.

All in all, was a nice time but the 4 handed was much too expensive at 1. 8. I do plan to return but just for 1, probably Coco.

BoomerI saw her once. She got naked for me and showed me her beautiful hairy pussy then tried to upsell me for another $200 for FS, covered of course. I declined but tossed her a Jackson just for showing me her Bush. Man I would have loved to rolled in that with some DATY and some deep CIP if she had said OK to uncovered I would have gladly stepped up to the plate for the two Franklin's but for the price and covered I would rather jack off.

Supaspiffy
06-04-11, 13:28
Any word if Lucy is legit? It looks like she works with Elia, and I don't know if that's good because I saw Elia some months ago and is straight up legit except for the undraped massage.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/a-soothing-massage-by-a-sweet-latina-30/6629218

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-by-latinas-30/7185281

Supaspiffy
06-04-11, 13:39
Any word if Lucy is legit? It looks like she works with Elia, and I don't know if that's good because I saw Elia some months ago and is straight up legit except for the undraped massage.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/a-soothing-massage-by-a-sweet-latina-30/6629218

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-by-latinas-30/7185281

Lovin AZ
06-04-11, 14:47
So I was about my business this week and happened to be talking to a tall hispanic girl with a voluptuous rack. I casually asked where she worked and she said now she is working at a "blah blah blah" but casually threw out that she previously worked at Aztec Spa.

A light bulb went off but I wasn't sure if she was talking about the Aztec Spa discussed here. After I came back a looked at the reviews here but didn't see a reference to her. She must be around 5'8, black hair, DD's, not thin be nicely packaged and a very thick hispanic accent.

Does this ring a bell to anyone. Because if it does, I'm going to hit that! I just don't want mistake her for someone else. I think she goes by the name Wendy.

Boomer700
06-04-11, 15:38

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-by-latinas-30/7185281There was some discussion a few months back that more could be on the menu but much too pricey. I went back through posts to the first of this year and didn't find it tho. I would be curious as well, Love those Latinas!

Jc8485
06-06-11, 15:02
Saw Emma at Waterfeel a few years back when she had a house in s. Gilbert. Have not yet seen her at the current place. Very different experience at the previous location, different than any other massage establishment, I mean. Extremely nice french lady and a fantastic massage in her salt water pool out back, then to a jacuzzi for 2, more massage, then back inside for table massage. Well over an hour. Was rather pricey tho, even for todays going rates. From what I recall, she sold her house and moved back to France and tried to start up a similar operation there but looks like it didn't catch on since she's back trying to "rebuild". PM me if you want more details of the visit at her old place.

BoomerJust wondering if you can supply any more 411 on Emma, I have made an appointment to see her this week and just curious to know if she plays any at all? Thanks for any info.

Boomer700
06-06-11, 22:12
Just wondering if you can supply any more 411 on Emma, I have made an appointment to see her this week and just curious to know if she plays any at all? Thanks for any info.I hear she no longer does anything but massage, but RTFF.

Jc8485
06-07-11, 10:58
http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nw-valley-massage-and-spa-for-men-and-women/5206807

Does anyone know anything about if she plays outside the lines or not. With the PIC she shows on her AD, it would sure make me think so. She has got some major hooters on display in her ad.

Thanks for any help and if I get no response, I may just go and TOFTT.

Utalkentome
06-07-11, 15:57
Hello, fellow enthusiasts. I have an upcoming business trip to Phoenix, and I have RTFF about massages in your town. It is really different than things in the South, where parlors are totally asian (AMP) and pretty lousy. But it seems that Phoenix massage businesses are run totally different and seem to be decent (of course YMM, I know the drill).

So here is my quesiton, am I better off going to a location like the ones you guys talk about in the forums, or trying to find an independent provider? I am on the road all this week and next week, and as much as I would like to RTFF for all 100+ pages, I am on a limited internet plan when I travel. Not to mention I got rear-ended (by a car. I can already hear the chuckles at how to respond to that line) the other day and really need a light body rub.

So if any kind gentleman would send me a message or let me know what places are recommended, or if there are independent providers that are worth seeing, I would appreciate the leads. I do fell more comfortable with independent providers that do FBSM than going to a place, so any recommendations for either will help me.

If you ever make it to NC, SC, GA, VA, or other southeast states I will try and repay the favor by recommending a few.

Surffoam
06-08-11, 12:57
My only experience there has been like yours. In fact, they never asked me to take my pants off. It is a great foot and body massage for 29$ though.

Anyway, if anyone has tried it let me know, if not its only $29 for an hour of foot and body massage.

Okane
06-13-11, 23:37
The japanese lady named Akiko works a legit massage spa.

At Dobson and Baseline.

She is friendly and very happy. She does a very good firm Sweedish, accupressure type.

Massage. Also there is a jacuzzi, steam room, nail salon, hair stylist and.

Massage tables. I was on a tight schedule, so only took the $40 30min. Massage.

She also mixes creams for rough feet and skin problems.

Could have had a HE, but decided to save the swimmers for later.

j-man
06-16-11, 16:37
Does anyone have information on this MP. I used to go there years ago. Diamonte aka. K izzie ran it. Anyone know what happened to her. Thanks for the help

Hummer Bird
06-16-11, 19:39
Does anyone have information on this MP. I used to go there years ago. Diamonte aka. K izzie ran it. Anyone know what happened to her. Thanks for the helpI you were to look to the second page you would have found the information you requested! C / O of Boomer.

"I dreamed that I've been there a couple of times, about a year or so ago. The girl in the pcs is Kizzie (no kidding) and she is pretty hot and very friendly. First visit, I did the water massage (1. 5, ouch!) which is basically a back rub in a bath tub. No she does not get in there with you. I made the assumption she would. Dammit. Second half of the hour is on the table in the same room. No drape until the flip (odd) when she finished, she asked if there was anything else. I suggested a HE. She said that is is her business and she didn't want to get in trouble, but that she thought I was a good looking guy and she would like to see me on a personal level. COOL! We exchanged digits and I left after some more conversation.

Called a couple days later and asked her out. No sorry, she was busy that weekend. Tried once more, same response. Ok, so it was just a line to put me off. I waited a couple weeks and called again, to see her for a massage. She was 'out of town', I was told. The person that answered was her sister, Jasmine, I think. Ok, I set up a time, more out of curiosity than anything else. Showed up and the place was closed. Called her back, she says just come to the side door and she would let me in. Door opens and the 'sister', was a sister, cute ebony. Ok, I'll play along. I go in and get setup, she comes in and starts the massage. Good conversation, I find out Kizzie is not really out of town, she's doing a copuple weeks in Joe's motel on a PV, a road rage thing. Hmm. Sounds kinda wild. Hehe. More conversation. I find out Kizze and Jasmine are half-sisters. Ah, now I get it. She tells me Kizzie's dad is brazilian. She looks it too. So the massage continues. On the flip, she works the legs and chest some then asks 'anything else'? I suggest a HE. She wants 6. I said all I had was 3. She's like, well, maybe next time and starts to leave the room. She turns around and says, what the hell. 3 will work this time. She starts then asks, tell me, who does this better, me or you. LOL, you, of course! For the moment anyway. Hehe. Nice job on the HE, cleans me up and I leave. I'm thinking, maybe things have change here. Couple weeks I call back and Kizzie answers (I tell her welcome home! LOL) I set up a time for a waxing, a new service she was offering. Go in and she starts with a home grade waxing kit. Honestly, it was a terrible job. The only good part was she was not shy in handling litte me. Even after all of that, still no HE. WTF? Most of the conversation during the waxing is her telling me how good she is at what she does. Ok so I get a sales pitch while I'm already buying. Weird.

Bottom line is, it has been a while and back then she was only advertising in the therapeutic section but now she's in the body rubs section. Maybe things have changed. As always YMMV. I may give it another try but would be curious if any others have any luck.

Sorry for such a detailed dream but wanted to cover the entire 'experience'

Boomer

Boomer700
06-16-11, 23:00
Does anyone have information on this MP. I used to go there years ago. Diamonte aka. K izzie ran it. Anyone know what happened to her. Thanks for the helpThis is the only Brazilian place with a "Kizzie" I know of. Same one you thinking of?

http://phoenixnewtimes.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exotic-brazilian-massagenow-open-8am-no-entry-fee-29/10822030

Fat Finger
06-17-11, 01:04
I recently decided to venture over to the Asian Massage Parlor behind Coco's Bakery on Dobson and Baseline. I was greeted at the sliding windows by a pretty and petite Asian woman with a smile, as I briefly glanced down to take a peek at her breasts. They looked to be a nice size, which is something that I like, so I decided to continue with my visit. She lead me to the room and informed me to get comfortable. When she left I noticed a sign on the wall that read something similar to the following,"Do not ask your massage therapist for any type of sexual act and do not touch your massage therapist in an inappropriate place." Since this was my first time at this parlor, I was thinking."Is this for real?" I don't think it was because our session was actually the complete opposite of what the sign had posted. Her dress came off faster than a speeding bullet and I'm pretty sure I was there longer than the 30 minutes I paid for. Without going into too much detail on the public forum, feel free to send me a pm if you are interested in more specifics.

Tusconcat
06-17-11, 12:02
Does anybody have any info on Ellena?

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massages-w-a-sexy-in-shape-hotty-low-flat-rates-independent-provider-30/12427070

Or info on Ceci (602-332-7434)

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/call-ceci-for-the-speacial-of-the-dayhave-a-headache-come-see-the-doctor-22/13648006

Ceci says she has only started about a month ago, but nothing really out there in terms of info / reviews.

Thanks for your help!

Bubba1979
06-17-11, 13:57
Still in "Shell shock" over this one.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hannah/11944753

Very nice girl. Kept me wrapped up like a mummy for the whole massage. I was tucked in like a 4 year old waiting for Santa to come.

Totally legit. Massage was so so. Not even the "Champagne of Beers" could remedy my depression after this debacle.

I left with the blank stare of a Petting Zoo burro forced to give rides to little kids.

M6393
06-17-11, 19:06

Very nice girl. Kept me wrapped up like a mummy for the whole massage. I was tucked in like a 4 year old waiting for Santa to come.

Totally legit. Massage was so so. Not even the "Champagne of Beers" could remedy my depression after this debacle.

I left with the blank stare of a Petting Zoo burro forced to give rides to little kids.Given that ad, I'm not sure I would have expected much more than what you got. Did I miss something?

Surffoam
06-18-11, 02:42
Was out looking around, and came across a Massage parlor on Southern / Dobson, behind the Sushi restaurant. I was told the name was "Shanghai Spa". An Asian lady with fantastic muscular thighs (Candi) about late twenties (quite in shape, she had a great midsized rack) asked what I was looking for, I decided a 30 minute massage for 40$. She gave a great massage, walking on my back, then giving a good back rub, gradually getting lighter and lighter. I may have fallen asleep.

Somewhere, during this entire dream, $ fell out of my wallet. I dreamed that her clothes fell off. The nice rub continued, before she moved on to a CBJ, and then on to her climbing on the table and allowing me take over from there. She was TIGHT. And kept flexing her muscles, to provide a rippling effect. The dream was quite nice. She woke me up after the massage was completed, and wiped off the massage oil with warm towels.

It would definitely be a nice dream to re-experience.

j-man
06-20-11, 03:00
This is the only Brazilian place with a "Kizzie" I know of. Same one you thinking of?

http://phoenixnewtimes.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exotic-brazilian-massagenow-open-8am-no-entry-fee-29/10822030

No that's not the same Kizzie. The one I am thinking about had a darker complexion and a really raspy voice. She opened the brazilian spa on country club just north of the 60 by Burger King (approximately early 2005)
. Thanks again for the effort. That's how this board is intended to be used. Ask a question or seek information. Other members contribute their knowledge and experience. I don't log in to read what I wrote only to see what others have added and contributed.

j-man
06-20-11, 03:16

L.

I left with the blank stare of a Petting Zoo burro forced to give rides to little kids. I have been several times and all the LMTs say the same thing. NO ADDITIONAL SERVICES. They were hired for their therapeutic services only. That's these owners business model. Now on the flip side I have been told that my LMT would meet after hours at my place for the services I want. That was offered not solicited by me. I actually wanted the real massage had the coupon and the time.

j-man
06-20-11, 03:40
Your quick to tell others to RTFF. I suggest you read and understand what is written. I asked specifically about a Kizzie at an MP on country club. See heading. Not one located on stapley and southern. Which Boomer contributed.

I have been reading this thread as a member for 6 more years than you've been a member. I don't need to be told to read the thread. When you post just so you can see your handle and add a number to your posts. With 171 posts I might have given some relavence and credibility to your post if you were ever to contribute to this forum. But with one RTFF comment on an item that didn't concern you and that you didn't take the time to truly read and understand the question before you responded. That type of sloppy reading, and deduction skills will get you busted and put those around you at risk.

No need to flame back. I have seen to many people here want to be the administrator and they forget this is all in good fun to benefit a mutual hobby. Becareful get a few more discerning skills. If you quit posting I guess we will all know why. Good luck and good hunting.

Jdev99
06-20-11, 11:58
I have been several times and all the LMTs say the same thing. NO ADDITIONAL SERVICES. They were hired for their therapeutic services only. That's these owners business model. Now on the flip side I have been told that my LMT would meet after hours at my place for the services I want. That was offered not solicited by me. I actually wanted the real massage had the coupon and the time.I have been there many times as well, but I was never offered anything else, could you pm me some details on this? It would be much appreciated!

Hummer Bird
06-20-11, 19:10
Your quick to tell others to RTFF. No need to flame back. I have seen to many people here want to be the administrator and they forget this is all in good fun to benefit a mutual hobby. Becareful get a few more discerning skills. If you quit posting I guess we will all know why. Good luck and good hunting.I have no desire to flame on anyone. Check my history and you will see that I almost never flame on anyone, including you. I have made many mistakes, and try to share them, so that others do not fall prey.

I did make an oversight to your inquiry, but really how many "kizzie's" in East mesa can there be? The entire board has been lit up w / odd requests and generally very lazy people who never do any research whatsoever. I may have read that into your request, and that was poor investigating. As your history shows you have contributed well to this board, and that is always great. Please accept my apology for any reckless butane bursts.

Cheers,

HB

j-man
06-21-11, 01:17
[QUOTE=Hummer Bird; 1219339]I have no desire to flame on anyone. Check my history and you will see that I almost never flame on anyone, including you. I have made many mistakes, and try to share them, so that others do not fall prey.

I did make an oversight to your inquiry, but really how many "kizzie's" in East mesa can there be? The entire board has been lit up w / odd requests and generally very lazy people who never do any research whatsoever. I may have read that into your request, and that was poor investigating. As your history shows you have contributed well to this board, and that is always great. Please accept my apology for any reckless butane bursts.

Cheers,

HB[/QUOTe.

Well said.

Kizzie is a very Brazilian / Caribbean name, you just don't see it used as a working pseudonym. The very first time I heard it was actually on Roots. I actually had this conversation previously with a brazilian. Sharing is caring.

j-man
06-21-11, 01:24
I have come to the conclusion that one should ask a masseuse how much she pay to the house to work. If she pays the house. Extras are available. If she is paid hourly. Extras not likely. Never heard of one work on commission. Just a theory any input would be helpful. I do think there is something to this just needs to be refined.

Matrix Neo
06-22-11, 02:24
I didn't go there myself. I suggested the place to a guy visiting from out of town. He said it was a great recommendation, so that would be a place to try.

Azbow
06-22-11, 04:35
I have come to the conclusion that one should ask a masseuse how much she pay to the house to work. If she pays the house. Extras are available. If she is paid hourly. Extras not likely. Never heard of one work on commission. Just a theory any input would be helpful. I do think there is something to this just needs to be refined.As far as I know, all the Asian run massage places, whether it is "legit" or not, pay the girls commission only. The girls get 40/60, 50/50 or 60/40 on the room / time fee and get to keep all the tips. So if no customers show up at the shop, the girls earn nothing for that day.

j-man
06-22-11, 15:37
As far as I know, all the Asian run massage places, whether it is "legit" or not, pay the girls commission only. The girls get 40/60, 50/50 or 60/40 on the room / time fee and get to keep all the tips. So if no customers show up at the shop, the girls earn nothing for that day.I was learnng about the business from an owner and she kept all the room fees and the Massage Therapists paid $140 to $175 to work that week, and they kept all the tips. I thought it was pretty good deal for the owner, basically renting the room to the MT, who is now a independant contractor and relinquished any profit from actions in the room.

Theory still work in progress.

Thanks for the input

Okane
06-23-11, 23:49
My new soft generic Viagra arrived in the mail yesterday.

So, I decided to try a pill and a 1/2. 150, about 50% more than I usually use.

The facial flushing was normal, and in fact not as hot as usual. The pills worked in less than an hour, and I.

Was ready to roll.

Hit up one of my favorite places on Dobson and Baseline. It was great. I was a repeat customer, so.

She was wonderful and I got the full GFE.

Went back home satisfied and then about 20 min. Later, I thought I would get a massage to relax my back.

I wanted A real strong massage, from a pro.

So, I went back to my favorite corner, but tried a different place. (No names or it would be to obvious).

The massage was great. Before I knew it, I was being embraced, fondled and cuddled. Felt very nice.

To my surprise the old soldier stood at attention without effort, reason or rhyme. Before I knew it.

I was enjoying my second pop. I think the higher doseage might have been working for me.

This is not a common thing for me. Not sure why, but I'm good for.

15-20 min with the help of the pill, but I'm not a good repeat shooter.

Well, today was my exception. (Other than on my honeymoon 30 years ago) It was great.

I kind of am sitting here amazed at myself and satisfied all to hell. Sorry to brag, but.

I feel totally self centered and awesome.

Good luck at there. Feeling great and recording my good deeds.

Fat Finger
06-24-11, 00:25

The facial flushing was normal, and in fact not as hot as usual. The pills worked in less than an hour, and I.

Was ready to roll.

Hit up one of my favorite places on Dobson and Baseline. It was great. I was a repeat customer, so.

Went back home satisfied and then about 20 min. Later, I thought I would get a massage to relax my back.

So, I went back to my favorite corner, but tried a different place. (No names or it would be to obvious).

The massage was great. Before I knew it, I was being embraced, fondled and cuddled. Felt very nice.

To my surprise the old soldier stood at attention without effort, reason or rhyme. Before I knew it.

I was enjoying my second pop. I think the higher doseage might have been working for me.

Well, today was my exception. (Other than on my honeymoon 30 years ago) It was great.

I kind of am sitting here amazed at myself and satisfied all to hell. Sorry to brag, but.

Good luck at there. Feeling great and recording my good deeds. Instead of OKane we should start calling you TwoKane! Great job! I have not attempted two different places in one day before. Sounds awesome as would a two on one. I wonder what the record is for one day?

Az Dude
06-24-11, 21:53
Instead of OKane we should start calling you TwoKane! Great job! I have not attempted two different places in one day before. Sounds awesome as would a two on one. I wonder what the record is for one day?Hehehe. I'd love to do *more* in a day. But think 3 is about the limit. Plus it's hard on the wallet!

Down in Tijuana finished off two Adelitas gals (about 45mins apart)
Then after hanging out a while. Went and picked up a street girl
3 times in about a 4-5 hour span. No vitamin V involved.

Have done the two AMPs in one afternoon / evening. For some reason I was just still all horned up.

One other time I did Mia in the morning (search the board archives. She was a freak) followed by Ms. Red. Later in the day. I couldn't pop with her. So that afternoon found the lovely danielle and was able to fire off a second round. .

MyDixieWrecked
06-25-11, 22:42

What are you paying for the 100's. My last script was for 50's and they are more than 20 bux at wallmart. The first time I bought, I purchased them in mexico and they were 13 bux for 100's. So I was just curious as to what you are paying for the 100's.

Anotheronedown
06-26-11, 00:23
Which place did you choose to buy from?

Was ready to roll.

Good luck at there. Feeling great and recording my good deeds.

Noblesavage01
06-26-11, 15:11
Hehehe. I'd love to do *more* in a day. But think 3 is about the limit. Plus it's hard on the wallet!

Down in Tijuana finished off two Adelitas gals (about 45mins apart)

Then after hanging out a while. Went and picked up a street girl

3 times in about a 4-5 hour span. No vitamin V involved.

Have done the two AMPs in one afternoon / evening. For some reason I was just still all horned up.

One other time I did Mia in the morning (search the board archives. She was a freak) followed by Ms. Red. Later in the day. I couldn't pop with her. So that afternoon found the lovely danielle and was able to fire off a second round. . Couple weeks ago, every other day twice.

Blue moon first for first pop then off to see Mya who was at cleopatras for an nice long extended session. Was fantastic. She has a wicked mouth on her.

Noblesavage01
06-26-11, 15:32
http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/it-looks-this-damm-good-imagine-what-its-like-25/11998010

Had the pleasure of meeting stacy, she's is not the one in the picture, but in reality better looking IMHO.

Walk in, decent place way out there. She met me at the door wearing a tight black top and black hot pants. Was asked to place everything except wallet in a locker, go into the room and was asked to get comfortable. She starts a perfunctory massage on my legs as I told her that my legs were killing me. Okay massage very light and maybe a few touches to the boys. After 15mins stops and says you have to tell me which other areas need attention, I say back as she moves over to my head and starts as I feel her very nice but. Flip and she asks what I am in the mood, I say depends and asks for a HJ and the damage. $.5. At this point I say little head is adamant. I hesitate and she asks how much I have on me, I go. 6, she points out the $.5 flat rate said would do topless HJ for that. Little head overpowers the big and she looses the top. Man what an awesome responsive pair she has not too big not too small. I am all over it like a rash, as she begins to enjoy it too, she would change technique and ask with a naughty smile how does that feel. It was good that I had popped earlier as she had to work it. Overall an enjoyable experience. Downside Up Sell as she quoted $$$$ for full, for that I can have a weeks worth of frolickin.

Capn Morgan
06-26-11, 22:00
Was in town on business again and made a return visit to Anfu to once again meet up with the lovely and talented Helaine. My first experience with her was good and she earned a repeat performance (see report #2193 for description and other deets). She remembered me and this time delivered a solid GFE. Flirty and fun from the get-go and this time she delievered the DFK that I crave. This is one port of call the Capn will continue to make. Stay safe mateys!

Danimal Forth
06-28-11, 10:43
I noticed Zoey a few months ago and took down her contact info. When I had no luck reaching her on my first attempt, I nearly tossed it because I still wasn't sure about her. For some reason she caught my eye again as I flipped through those notes and we struck up an email conversation. And that was how my daydream began.

Part of me was still hoping for a reply call from another provider as Zoey offered a time. As it turned out she was at a new location up in North Phoenix while I was thinking Scottsdale the whole time. We realized later that she assumed I was contacting her because of the ad she'd posted that morning. I thought my schedule might be tight but I went ahead with our plans and an appropriately adjusted arrival.

I ended up walking across her condo complex but it was really very discrete with the garages on the lower level. She gave me a hug at the door in lingerie and led me upstairs after removing shoes. The first thing I noticed was that she had cut her hair fairly short. The pictures are a few years old as is the reported age.

Her place is very nice but be prepared to leave smelling like incense. Once in the bedroom I took the lead in getting comfortable. She took off her top in preparation for our massage and had me lie down face up on the bed. She never took the rest off. I really wasn't sure how this was all supposed to work.

We never had any discussion about the envelope and its contents. She never knew that I put an extra tip inside and so I shouldn't have set my expectations higher than what implied on BP. Apparently she gives different treatments to different guys so you'll have to PM for more specifics. Let's just say that she did a pretty good job with her mouth but that my schedule had plenty of slack after all. And that includes taking a quick shower.

When I checked later that evening, Google still had a record of her post but it had been removed from BP. She's one of those types to post only when she's actually available. That would probably explain why I only came across her the one time.

Conversation-wise it was a little awkward to me. She's definitely got a personal style and it might be worth a try to you. Unless you really like what you see, it's likely safer to think twice. I decided that I probably won't have that fantasy again myself.

Here's the only old ad on BP. Search "phxzoey" on Google for more.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/dirty-lil-secret-body-rub-by-zoey-ready-now-25/11990218

Fat Finger
06-28-11, 23:36
Went to Ace Massage in Mesa as I have not sampled there in a while. I was met by a cute Asian girl with beautiful naturals, just how Fat Finger likes them. She led me to the room to get comfortable. I paid the 40 door fee for a 30 minute session and we got right down to business. For some reason I don't seem to get much of a massage lately because I can't help but start removing tops, bottoms, and bras (if they are wearing any) as soon as possible when my session begins. I guess I would rather play with the girl for the most amount of time rather than get a basic massage that chews up 20 minutes of my session. The menu was pretty open and available for the right donation. Great time.

M6393
06-29-11, 22:44
Went to Ace Massage in Mesa as I have not sampled there in a while. I was met by a cute Asian girl with beautiful naturals, just how Fat Finger likes them. She led me to the room to get comfortable. I paid the 40 door fee for a 30 minute session and we got right down to business. For some reason I don't seem to get much of a massage lately because I can't help but start removing tops, bottoms, and bras (if they are wearing any) as soon as possible when my session begins. I guess I would rather play with the girl for the most amount of time rather than get a basic massage that chews up 20 minutes of my session. The menu was pretty open and available for the right donation. Great time.Last time I was there, as I walked up, I could see two cops talking at the front counter. I waited for them to leave, then went in. It must have scared the lady so bad, that when I asked if there was anything extra on the menu, she totally shut me down. I didn't stay.

M6393
06-29-11, 23:11
I was learnng about the business from an owner and she kept all the room fees and the Massage Therapists paid $140 to $175 to work that week, and they kept all the tips. I thought it was pretty good deal for the owner, basically renting the room to the MT, who is now a independant contractor and relinquished any profit from actions in the room.

Theory still work in progress.

Thanks for the inputI like the idea of finding a magic formula, could save a lot of headaches. But I think there are too many variables. How tired is the girl? How ugly is the customer? When was the last time uncle leo stopped by? And the list goes on, now all we need is a mathematician to put it all together.

Az Dude
06-30-11, 14:51
Sorry.... FatFinger's quote got deleted... Check a page or two back

Can confirm. Unfortunately on my 2nd visit the only thing offered was a topless HJ, with additional services well above a justified tip amount considering the economic times we're in. At that point the session went downhill and I just left.

The other gal that works the evening shift is more attractive. Would possibly be worth the $.2 price tag for completes service... (After 6:30) had her on my 1st visit ... topless HJ price also similar.

Total out the door cost is a bit high IMHO. I can watch some pR0n and take care of myself for that kinda coin.

YMMV. I'm sticking to BP... We need some good aamps here like socal has.
You can have a nice hour for $.2 to $.5 even two pops sometimes

Im kinda into latinas as of late... Asian chicks are just not that great after you've had a few hot sessions with a sexy mamasita ;)

Az Dude
06-30-11, 17:41
I like the idea of finding a magic formula, could save a lot of headaches. But I think there are too many variables. How tired is the girl? How ugly is the customer? When was the last time uncle leo stopped by? And the list goes on, now all we need is a mathematician to put it all together.

Relative proximity to other AMP's I swear there is one on nearly every corner.
In Mesa. WTF is up with that?

Density of ads in the back pages of NewTimes. What used to be 4 pages of posts.
are now down to less than 1.

The final variable. Fees should be on a sliding scale based on age / looks / weight / enthusiasm.
The latter goes a *long* was towards offestting the first three!

Fat Finger
07-01-11, 00:19
Last time I was there, as I walked up, I could see two cops talking at the front counter. I waited for them to leave, then went in. It must have scared the lady so bad, that when I asked if there was anything extra on the menu, she totally shut me down. I didn't stay.I see Uncle Leo all the time outside in the parking lot of massage parlors. In fact, I think they just opened a Dunkin Donuts in the same shopping center as Ace Massage. If you put two and two together, my best guess is that the LE was probably there getting soft fresh donuts and hot coffee and not necessarily looking to bust a monger going in for a quickie.

TylerPerelli
07-03-11, 22:20
After phone games with a BP girl and a visit to Cheetahs and Bandaids (see respective threads) , stopped by Aztec just prior to closing.

Terri introduced me to a newer, weekend only, girl and my brief stay was very enjoyable.

Humpie
07-09-11, 17:18
I don't partake in the hobby much anymore and when I do I find myself going to places that have been well reviewed here so I don't want to over review the girls or locations. This week I found myself up in north Scottsdale. I drove by a place on T-Bird & Scottsdale road but they are located by a busy restaurant so I then found myself on Bell & 64th Street. Didn't notice a name other than something about a foot massage but I think I've seen it advertised as Lux Spa. After entering and ringing the bell a short blond American girl came out. I had thought this was an AMP but whatever. She was good looking so I took the half for 40. Her name was Tammy and she said she was an lmt. She did seem to work on a knot in my upper back and loosen it some. She said I should come back for an hour sometime so she could work on it more. I do believe she could give a good massage if you really wanted that. On the flip she was careful but we soon got more comfortable with each other. She offered topless HJ for 1 which I didn't have but she accepted a little less. She has very nice natural curves. She is more than a hand or mouth full and knows how to work it turning the HJ into Russian. I did see an Asian on my way out, didn't get a real good look but looked thinner than Tammy so might be more of a spinner. Also since I was on a budget I didn't inquire about other services. As always YMMV. Side note this place is located next to a bar. I went during the day so I don't know how busy it is at night but it looks sort of like "a hole in the wall" type bar.

Azfrnick
07-09-11, 23:08
After phone games with a BP girl and a visit to Cheetahs and Bandaids (see respective threads) , stopped by Aztec just prior to closing.

Terri introduced me to a newer, weekend only, girl and my brief stay was very enjoyable.So who's the girl? Body type? What damage?

TylerPerelli
07-10-11, 01:31
So who's the girl? Body type? What damage?Latina, young, petite.

4 house $.2 or $.4 tip IIRC.

Dirty Old Guy
07-10-11, 08:46
I think you are talking about the Palms Day Spa. It's fairly new. If you are interested in Asians, try the Zen Spa on the other side of Bell (6300 block). HE's +++ are available.

I don't partake in the hobby much anymore and when I do I find myself going to places that have been well reviewed here so I don't want to over review the girls or locations. This week I found myself up in north Scottsdale. I drove by a place on T-Bird & Scottsdale road but they are located by a busy restaurant so I then found myself on Bell & 64th Street. Didn't notice a name other than something about a foot massage but I think I've seen it advertised as Lux Spa. After entering and ringing the bell a short blond American girl came out. I had thought this was an AMP but whatever. She was good looking so I took the half for 40. Her name was Tammy and she said she was an lmt. She did seem to work on a knot in my upper back and loosen it some. She said I should come back for an hour sometime so she could work on it more. I do believe she could give a good massage if you really wanted that. On the flip she was careful but we soon got more comfortable with each other. She offered topless HJ for 1 which I didn't have but she accepted a little less. She has very nice natural curves. She is more than a hand or mouth full and knows how to work it turning the HJ into Russian. I did see an Asian on my way out, didn't get a real good look but looked thinner than Tammy so might be more of a spinner. Also since I was on a budget I didn't inquire about other services. As always YMMV. Side note this place is located next to a bar. I went during the day so I don't know how busy it is at night but it looks sort of like "a hole in the wall" type bar.

Azfrnick
07-10-11, 18:15
Latina, young, petite.

4 house $.2 or $.4 tip IIRC.Well, we know Aztec is 100% latinas. I mean besides petite? And what's her name?

Was she good? That's what we need to know.

Humpie
07-10-11, 22:47
I think you are talking about the Palms Day Spa. It's fairly new. If you are interested in Asians, try the Zen Spa on the other side of Bell (6300 block). HE's +++ are available.Not sure but I think Palms Day Spa is out west. I was out east in Scottsdale.

Dirty Old Guy
07-11-11, 09:37
Opps, sorry. I saw your title of Bell and 64th Street and I didn't read close enough. I thought you put 64th AVE. Guess I need a new prescription for my glasses. I F%Ked up.

Not sure but I think Palms Day Spa is out west. I was out east in Scottsdale.

Dirty Old Guy
07-12-11, 17:43
For some of us old guys who were there to remember, and some of you young whipper-snappers to eat your hearts out with, I thought this short video from what Bangkok Massage Parlors were like back during the Vietnam era might be interesting. Thanks to Ewa Beach in Hawaii for sharing this.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=212_1196667618

Hummer Bird
07-12-11, 19:32
For some of us old guys who were there to remember, and some of you young whipper-snappers to eat your hearts out with, I thought this short video from what Bangkok Massage Parlors were like back during the Vietnam era might be interesting. Thanks to Ewa Beach in Hawaii for sharing this.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=212_1196667618VERY NICE! Been there many times! Great place! Which it could even 10% as good her in the land of cufewed and regulated ejaculations!

Crutch
07-13-11, 09:37

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=212_1196667618Damn! Some memories come flooding back. All of a sudden it's 1972. Thanks for sharing.

Crutch

SummerSausage
07-13-11, 15:38

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=212_1196667618Was stationed at Korat and did not get to Bangkok. Did make it to Pattaya Beach for a day and night. Nice beaches! Memories kind of vague do to green leafy substance, Singha, and Mekong. To bad we had to vacate so soon. Never needed to go to a Massage parlor for some reason. I was only in Thailand for 4 months and left for the Philppines on Dec 18, 1975. It took a few months to get over it, LOL, but in the end I spent almost 4 years at Clark! I liked the PI more but have always yearned for some of that special treatment those Thai women can give.

Sausage

Dirty Old Guy
07-13-11, 20:11
Sausage,

Yea, they had some VERY good green leafy substance back then. I got REAL vague on it. :D

Didn't get near Clark, but I got hit at Khe Sanh and was in the Naval hospital at Subic Bay for about 5 months. After I got mobile, I spent ALL my money at the bars and massage parlors over the bridge in Olongapo. LOVE them nasty filipina's.

Was stationed at Korat and did not get to Bangkok. Did make it to Pattaya Beach for a day and night. Nice beaches! Memories kind of vague do to green leafy substance, Singha, and Mekong. To bad we had to vacate so soon. Never needed to go to a Massage parlor for some reason. I was only in Thailand for 4 months and left for the Philppines on Dec 18, 1975. It took a few months to get over it, LOL, but in the end I spent almost 4 years at Clark! I liked the PI more but have always yearned for some of that special treatment those Thai women can give.

Sausage

DavePHX
07-14-11, 06:19
Ah yes from about 10 years ago Pattaya really nice strip clubs, massage gals and bar girls. However long trip and unlike many I prefer the taller European body type vs Asian and found them more in Canada and much closer. The low cost of the legal "special services" offset by airfare etc to Thailand and PI.

They didn't use tubs anymore like in the video, but the soapy massage mats on the floor and then a bed for long sessions of "special services".

Dirty Old Guy
07-14-11, 09:29
Dave,

Yea, I remember those "soapy" massages. They are NOTHING like the TS's we get over here.

I have a video of the soapy massages that shows exactly what you are talking about, but it comes from a porn website. I'd like to post it to let everyone see what we are talking about, and I've sent a request (with link) to Jackson to see if it's OK to post. I'm not sure if posting it would be against the group guidelines or not. As soon as I hear from him I'll (hopefully) post it for everyone's viewing pleasure. :D

Ah yes from about 10 years ago Pattaya really nice strip clubs, massage gals and bar girls. However long trip and unlike many I prefer the taller European body type vs Asian and found them more in Canada and much closer. The low cost of the legal "special services" offset by airfare etc to Thailand and PI.

They didn't use tubs anymore like in the video, but the soapy massage mats on the floor and then a bed for long sessions of "special services".

Hummer Bird
07-14-11, 13:25

They didn't use tubs anymore like in the video, but the soapy massage mats on the floor and then a bed for long sessions of "special services".Where in Canada? Any particular clubs or scenes and cites?

Cheers

=============================================

Gents,

If you guys want to discuss traveling to international destinations to get laid, why don't you visit my International Sex Guide forum at:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info

Thanks,

Jackson

DavePHX
07-15-11, 07:07
Where in Canada? Any particular clubs or scenes and cites?Zillions in Mississauga (Toronto airport city) Hamilton and the huge clubs in Niagara Falls.

But last trip in 2010 or was it 2009. Use to go for 10 days at a time 3-4 times a year since about 2000, but with recession couldn't afford it.

Since then the Phoenix clubs are getting more like Canada since the 2009 restrictions aren't really enforced but I always am concerned guys will go to far and mess up a good thing. After just gwacking as sex objects only option in Phoenix I had no interest and fell in love with Canada but its far more practical to find the good options now in Phoenix.

I may have some reveiws on Jacksons Intl not sure have huge own non commercial site sexworkcanada. Com if the link is allowed.

Duckman77
07-15-11, 12:23
About a month ago visited an AMP in North Scottsdale on FLW just north of Shea, east side of the road. Convenient side entrance. Appeared that there were at least 2 women working there as I could hear 2 men arrive during my massage and someone else was able to go out there and greet them. A big plus when my massage doesn't get disturbed. I paid the. 6 for the hour. Very good, sensual massage. Paid. 4 tip although she initially wanted $. She let me pay the tip at the end. When my hour was up, I noticed it was only 50 minutes. I would likely return.

Bubba1979
07-15-11, 14:51
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2011/07/14/20110714mesa-massage-robbery-abrk.html

Well. Chilly Willy has been crying "Poor mouse" for a while now. Perhaps he finally broke down and robbed the place.

(Hummer Bird would be my second choice of assailant.)

Read the comments, they are priceless.

Okane
07-15-11, 23:05
I have wanted to stop by and look at the big boobed gal at Ace, for a while now.

It was about 3:30 PM Friday and she was busy and alone.

Face was about a 5, her cup size looked like a nice full C, and.

Also about 5'6', which would be a nice change from the short girls.

She called me honey and said to come back. I'll give it some thought.

Also, I heard from Gretchen. Thanks Duke. She is not working for a while,

Not sure why, but I offered her a ride if she needs one. I was pleased to get her email.

Ready for fresh meat. Tall, big boobs and pretty. (Is that to much to ask?)

Chilly Willy
07-17-11, 19:37
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2011/07/14/20110714mesa-massage-robbery-abrk.html

Well. Chilly Willy has been crying "Poor mouse" for a while now. Perhaps he finally broke down and robbed the place.

(Hummer Bird would be my second choice of assailant.)

Read the comments, they are priceless.And here when I saw this story, I figured it was all a misunderstanding. Bubba went in and asked if they'd help get his stick up.

Surffoam
07-18-11, 18:06
I was in Pattaya less than a year ago. With the cost of the dollar falling, and the rising Baht, it wasn't really that cheap there anymore. It was about 2800 Bhat / Dollar while I was there, and while I had a very nice time, it was much more expensive when I was there about 10 years ago. Perhaps our neighbors in Canada is (are?) a fantastic consideration!

SCB43
07-21-11, 19:23
I decided to venture into Asian Star on CC inMesa, looking forward to seeing Jeanie again as it had been a while. She always gave a good massage as the older gals tend to do. I was surprised to see a much younger gal escort me in, she said "new management". Hh rate went up to. 5 and asked about a stamp card. (buy 9-10th on house). She was an 8 to look at and 8 body. Massage was just so-so as she really wanted the flip to start, quoted $.5 FS, I opted for bodyslide and HJ but recieved a CBJ. Damage was $ for tip. I did hear another girl in there but she did say Jeanie was no longer there.

Jamesj
07-23-11, 09:48
Had the pleasure of visiting this provider in her east valley location (McQueen & Gaudalupe ). She is the best "Massage" provivider I've visited in my numerous years in the hobby.

Now, do not let this scare U. She advertizes as being 45 +. When she greated me & her door I estimated her to be no more then 40! She had an "enhanched rack" (my estimate 36 DD & very perky nips. Shinned thru her low cut white top) NO sag. She is about 5'2", blonde, small butt (& very firm) not an extra ounce of fat, great face, wore very short gym shorts. Great legs. Her bod would put most 25-30 YO's to shame. Her apartment (1st floor) looked like something from Better Homes & Garden- immaculate!

She had me undres (used a bedroom with a very comfortable massage table). Came in (did not ask for the donation). Talked a bit & the fun began. She did an ecellent job on the butt & messed with the boys & ass. Great massage skills.

On the flip, She commented on the large size of my twins. She did a chest massage bending over me from my head, rubbing the girls in my face. WHAT a RACK & firm! She lowered her top so I could get a good view of the nips / boobs & then rubbed 'them in my face. I died & went to heaven!

She would stoke junior (" weiner boy") as SHE called it & bring you close to release, then slow down & make you wait. This went on for 15 minutes. She was very chatty, talked dirty, about sex & what she liked. She then revealed she was 62. I'm like no Fu*in way. She has a daughter age 44! . This woman was Fu*ing amazing! She told me she also had a small dungeon & did that for $$ per hour. After our play (H E only) she washed me up. I got dressed & she showed me the dungeon. It was "fully" stocked / equiped.

The cost was. 60 for the hour (+ tip) , which lasted about 80 minutes.

Her apartment is in a very upscale, clean & very safe complex.

This gal is very personable, VERY clean & rates a 10 + on looks. Guys I sh*t U not. When I go back, I'm going to demand to see her I'd, with age!

When you call & book (only see's 4 clients / day) do not ask for anything. Just schedule the massage. The rest comes with out asking / being discussed. She only works MON- FRI.

PM if you want her contact info, to trade.

Be safe & happy hunting.

JAMESJ

TylerD
07-24-11, 16:28
Has anyone dreamed they went to Touch of Heaven at Cavecreek and Cactus? You can see some of the posts here. http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/30-new-big-bbed-blondie-30-all-wd-taken-care-of-27/13578580

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/30-new-na_ghty-angels-30-come-play-with-our-horns-26/12211771

TylerD
07-24-11, 16:29
Has anyone dreamed they went to Touch of Heaven at Cavecreek and Cactus? You can see some of the posts here.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/30-new-big-bbed-blondie-30-all-wd-taken-care-of-27/13578580

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/30-new-na_ghty-angels-30-come-play-with-our-horns-26/12211771

kitkat75386
07-24-11, 17:10
Hello,

Does anyone know a massage place or BP girl that gives a really good b2b massage? Like a soapy massage where that rub their body all over you. Any help is appreciated.

Scwoodus
07-26-11, 15:22
Great review. Sounds like a winner. What sort of tip did you leave?

Had the pleasure of visiting this provider in her east valley location (McQueen & Gaudalupe ). She is the best "Massage" provivider I've visited in my numerous years in the hobby.

Now, do not let this scare U. She advertizes as being 45 +. When she greated me & her door I estimated her to be no more then 40! She had an "enhanched rack" (my estimate 36 DD & very perky nips. Shinned thru her low cut white top) NO sag. She is about 5'2", blonde, small butt (& very firm) not an extra ounce of fat, great face, wore very short gym shorts. Great legs. Her bod would put most 25-30 YO's to shame. Her apartment (1st floor) looked like something from Better Homes & Garden- immaculate!

She had me undres (used a bedroom with a very comfortable massage table). Came in (did not ask for the donation). Talked a bit & the fun began. She did an ecellent job on the butt & messed with the boys & ass. Great massage skills.

On the flip, She commented on the large size of my twins. She did a chest massage bending over me from my head, rubbing the girls in my face. WHAT a RACK & firm! She lowered her top so I could get a good view of the nips / boobs & then rubbed 'them in my face. I died & went to heaven!

She would stoke junior (" weiner boy") as SHE called it & bring you close to release, then slow down & make you wait. This went on for 15 minutes. She was very chatty, talked dirty, about sex & what she liked. She then revealed she was 62. I'm like no Fu*in way. She has a daughter age 44! . This woman was Fu*ing amazing! She told me she also had a small dungeon & did that for $$ per hour. After our play (H E only) she washed me up. I got dressed & she showed me the dungeon. It was "fully" stocked / equiped.

The cost was. 60 for the hour (+ tip) , which lasted about 80 minutes.

Her apartment is in a very upscale, clean & very safe complex.

This gal is very personable, VERY clean & rates a 10 + on looks. Guys I sh*t U not. When I go back, I'm going to demand to see her I'd, with age!

When you call & book (only see's 4 clients / day) do not ask for anything. Just schedule the massage. The rest comes with out asking / being discussed. She only works MON- FRI.

PM if you want her contact info, to trade.

Be safe & happy hunting.

JAMESJ

Jamesj
07-27-11, 00:03
Great review. Sounds like a winner. What sort of tip did you leave?Hit me with a PM.

Thanks,

JamesJ

Diddy2
07-29-11, 00:02
Long time viewer, first time poster!

Has anyone been to 4 seasons in Glendale? Not looking for ling stories on here unless you'd like to share via PM, just looking for yes' or no's, I've been there a few times and really like Cathy, supposed to be under new management with young Thai girls?

Wanhunglow
07-29-11, 01:08
Long time viewer, first time poster!

Has anyone been to 4 seasons in Glendale? Not looking for ling stories on here unless you'd like to share via PM, just looking for yes' or no's, I've been there a few times and really like Cathy, supposed to be under new management with young Thai girls?Is it on glendale in little house? Always was tme thai but not too sure about the young part.

WHL

Diddy2
07-29-11, 11:12
Is it on glendale in little house? Always was tme thai but not too sure about the young part.

WHLYes it's a white building on Glendale and 54th ave, Cathy said she was Chinese but I was never sure, I do like my providers older, younger girls always seem less interested and rush you more, to each his own though.

Happy hunting!

Pepe57
07-31-11, 16:33
I stopped by here today. The greeter was fully dressed and was pretty chubby. I thought if that is my girl a am passing. Left without service. Anyone been to this place an had a good massage and extras?

About a month ago visited an AMP in North Scottsdale on FLW just north of Shea, east side of the road. Convenient side entrance. Appeared that there were at least 2 women working there as I could hear 2 men arrive during my massage and someone else was able to go out there and greet them. A big plus when my massage doesn't get disturbed. I paid the. 6 for the hour. Very good, sensual massage. Paid. 4 tip although she initially wanted $. She let me pay the tip at the end. When my hour was up, I noticed it was only 50 minutes. I would likely return.

Pepe57
07-31-11, 16:38
Stopped by today. New girl there now since Last May. New from China and only a week in service. No English at all. She requires $1. 2 for full service. CBJ, and ACG were good. I only stayed. 5 Hr. Not a YST but nice and tight otherwise. She needs to work for a while and she will be a good one. This place is right next to the closed Ultimate TV behind Costco. Enjoy

Humpie
07-31-11, 20:04
I'm afraid I didn't get the name of the place but it's across from Banner hosp. It's on the NW corner of dobson and southern in mesa. There's some Asian food places in here also. Anyway quickly I saw a girl in her 30's and it sounded like she said her name was Candy? Nice body but not a spinner. Average massage for 30 min. And a little rushed. Wanted 1. 2 but bargained down to 1 for full fun. I must say she is really tight and at first I was afraid of hurting her but she never complained. If your looking for a really good massage you probably won't get it here but otherwise it's a good place.

Tusconcat
08-03-11, 10:01
Does anybody have any info on Bella?

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/rub-a-dub-dub-39/12823836

C Man
08-05-11, 06:01
Does anybody have any info on Bella?

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/rub-a-dub-dub-39/12823836Her flat rate is $.20 and expect a rub with HJ for the HE. She claims to be Brazilian but I beg to differ. YMMV.

C Man

Pepe57
08-09-11, 06:50
Went back last Sunday for another visit. Same Lei Lei is there. Noticed two girls working there now but never got a look at the other. Service not so good this time. Seems a week of working is not teaching her much. She is very mechanical. I am not going back again. Too little service for too much $. Also I notice that there is a large white pick up parked in front all the time.

Pepe

Dirty Old Guy
08-09-11, 09:17
Pepe,

Is VIP the one near Alma and Elliott, or another location?

I went up to Vegas last week and was going to try one of the "foot" places I've been hearing about up there. But, on my way to the place some jerk rear ended me and that kind of took the wind out of my sails. Still would like to try a foot place. Especially if it offers "smiles" when you leave.

Thanks,

Dirty.

Went back last Sunday for another visit. Same Lei Lei is there. Noticed two girls working there now but never got a look at the other. Service not so good this time. Seems a week of working is not teaching her much. She is very mechanical. I am not going back again. Too little service for too much $. Also I notice that there is a large white pick up parked in front all the time.

Pepe

Tryinit
08-09-11, 12:08
Pepe is talking about the one in north scottsdale by the closed ultimate electronics. I tried it out after his review, got someone different (knew better) and it wasn't a great time. SWSWSWN.

Pepe,

Is VIP the one near Alma and Elliott, or another location?

I went up to Vegas last week and was going to try one of the "foot" places I've been hearing about up there. But, on my way to the place some jerk rear ended me and that kind of took the wind out of my sails. Still would like to try a foot place. Especially if it offers "smiles" when you leave.

Thanks,

Dirty.

Dirty Old Guy
08-09-11, 17:32
Thanks, Tryin.

Pepe is talking about the one in north scottsdale by the closed ultimate electronics. I tried it out after his review, got someone different (knew better) and it wasn't a great time. SWSWSWN.

Okane
08-09-11, 23:06
A cute gal about 30 met me. 5'1' and wearing a short dress. Nice legs and small boobs (real).

Some of our fellow mongers had posted about this place and they were accurate. FS was.

On the menu, but this cute gal wanted to keep things very, very quiet.

She turned up the oriental music so loud that it was distracting. Also, one of my pet peeves,

The A / C was marginal and her body was a bit clammy. She rubbed me with oil, then I told.

Her that Jim had sent me. She then offered her services. $1. 6 for anything I wanted.

She laid there like a naked dead fish and let me play, but no FIV and no kissing.

She was tight, but damn, with the music too loud and her constant,"Be Quiet", I.

Did not enjoy the lay. Mind you, I was talking in a normal tone of voice, but she was.

Paranoid about someone in the lobby hearing us. There was no one there, so she.

Ruined it for me.

Would not recommend. I like tight, but I also like my surroundings to be favorable.

Like to try new places. Maybe I'll try Ace next.

Dirty Old Guy
08-13-11, 23:17
I was down in the SE corner of the valley today doing some "family" stuff and found that I had a couple of hours to kill so I though a massage would be in order, but I had not done any research about what's good and what's not down in the Mesa area (didn't know I would have some time to myself). So, I just cruised around and found Nelly Spa on Baseline.

Older Viet provider (I think she was the only one in the place) named Nancy. $30 for 1/2 and a very so-so massage. Not very talkative at all. Tried to loosen her up with a little rubbing of my own and was ok with it outside the dress, but backed off when I tried to go for skin.

End of the massage and,"You want extra?" came out."Of Course!" HJ only thing on the menu, would not even discuss anything more. HE was VERY mechanical, and it was like she was thinking about what to have for dinner while she was doing it.

$.5 tip (and asked for that while I was on the table, before any "extra" would begin). Would not go back again and definitly would not recommend.

Horn Dog Too
08-14-11, 10:06
Well valley mongers, it's been quite a while since I had the pleasure of a short trip to Scottsdale. Walked on over to I Sawan and met Cindy. Different girl from last visit last year. Took an hour for. 6. Off to a very nice and thorough table shower. I love it when they get into all the nooks and crannys and spend a touch of extra time on the boys, which after the nooks and crannys was standing like a flag pole. She dried me off and back to the room for the massage. Nice and comfy, soft music dim lighting, very relaxing. The massage was OK, not great, but not bad. After the firm part she did a light finger tips around the sensitive areas and through my "non verbal" communications found the parts I like best. I flipped, again up and ready. She dimmed the lights and began a very lovely HE. I didn't ask for or really want any other service, so I don't know if it's available or not. She wiped up with a nice warm towel and finished the hour rubbing my legs and chest. Left her a tip and she gave me a small bottle of cold water and off to a nice late lunch at where else? The asian / sushi place up the street by walgreens. All in all, very pleasurable. I will return on any occasion I'm in town.

Looks: 7.

Attitude 7.

Shower 9.

Massage 5.

HE off the charts

Okane
08-14-11, 10:09
I was down in the SE corner of the valley today doing some "family" stuff and found that I had a couple of hours to kill so I though a massage would be in order, but I had not done any research about what's good and what's not down in the Mesa area (didn't know I would have some time to myself). So, I just cruised around and found Nelly Spa on Baseline.

Older Viet provider (I think she was the only one in the place) named Nancy. $30 for 1/2 and a very so-so massage. Not very talkative at all. Tried to loosen her up with a little rubbing of my own and was ok with it outside the dress, but backed off when I tried to go for skin.

End of the massage and,"You want extra?" came out."Of Course!" HJ only thing on the menu, would not even discuss anything more. HE was VERY mechanical, and it was like she was thinking about what to have for dinner while she was doing it.

$.5 tip (and asked for that while I was on the table, before any "extra" would begin). Would not go back again and definitly would not recommend.When I went to Nelly, the name was Linda. She allowed me to squeeze and fondle her breasts and butt cheeks while she did the HJ. I need to touch while they do their best to make me get off.

I remember her name was Linda. Have not been back. Maybe this is still Linda, who changed her name to Nancy and has grown tired of doing her job.

I would not recommend unless you like old women and are happy to just have someone yank it for a total of $.9.

Still looking for the tall women out there. If you find some taller gals, please send me a PM.

As much as I used to like spinners, my tastes have changed to not thick, but taller gals.

M6393
08-14-11, 13:04

$.5 tip (and asked for that while I was on the table, before any "extra" would begin). Would not go back again and definitly would not recommend.Ouch. Thanks for the warning, I've driven by there a couple of times, but never stopped. Glad now I didn't.

M6393
08-16-11, 20:08

BoomerI'm glad I dug a little and read this report. I went and saw Coco earlier this week. Looks are okay, but her attitude is great. The massage was fair, but we all know that isn't why I was there. I started with 30 min for. 4, just testing things out. After about 15 min, another customer shows up. Coco is the only one working. She gets the other customer settled, then comes back. I can tell she wants to hurry up. But I was ready anyway, because as she was massaging my legs, she was using her knee, rubbing it up and down the back of my leg, my hand was right there, I couldn't help but rub her p*why. On top of her panties, of course. She didn't complain at all. So on the flip she motions for a HJ, I nod and she goes to town. I don't think I've ever had such a fantastic HJ! It felt like a BBBJ (well, almost as good) , but you get the picture. She has some serious skill in this department. She got me cleaned up, I tipped her. 6, probably a bit much given the rush job, but I was happy. She allowed roaming during the HJ, no FIV, but I didn't really try.

I will repeat.

Okane
08-17-11, 19:40
I stopped by Ace, but she was busy, so, having read a review on Tops.

At Guadalupe and Dobson, I thought I would at least go in and take.

A look at who came to the counter.

A young girl named Apple, who I kinda remember seeing years ago.

With Lulu at Baseline and Dobson. She had long black hair and.

An A cup. (Natural). She smiled and was very pleasant.

I signed up for an hour, and she proceeded to help prepare me for.

The table shower. She tickled my butt on the way into the shower.

To send me a signal. We both laughed and knew what it meant.

After the dry off, she wanted to lick and kiss me all over. She did.

This very well. I usually like to be the action figure, but she wanted.

To rub and massage and kiss everything.

I asked for the works, she let me know it would be $1. 4, which for.

Everything, sounded OK to me.

Very tight and very verbal. She kept saying things like "Fuck my Pussy"

"Fuck it harder"."Oh, I love the feeling of your hard body on mine",

"Oh, that feels so good" She was genuine and made me feel like.

I had a girlfriend, not an AMP. It was nice.

Then she took the cover off and sucked me dry.

On the way out, she introduced me to Nikei, a taller 1/2 American 1/2 oriental.

Looking gal. I have been looking for a 5'6' or taller gal.

I will definitely go back and check her out.

Horndoggin
08-18-11, 05:35
I've been reading about BBBJ service from these girls here. I tried searching the entire Phoenix forum and got no results. Anyone ever get an STD from an AMP? Bringing something home scares the crap out of me. So I only opt for the HJ which in my opinion has the least possibility of transmission? All opinions welcome on this one. Seems like someone had to have caught something some time as much as the gals get used?

Squawpeakguy
08-19-11, 16:29
I've been reading about BBBJ service from these girls here. I tried searching the entire Phoenix forum and got no results. Anyone ever get an STD from an AMP? Bringing something home scares the crap out of me. So I only opt for the HJ which in my opinion has the least possibility of transmission? All opinions welcome on this one. Seems like someone had to have caught something some time as much as the gals get used?Here is a link to the San Francisco Clinic. They have a lot of info if you want to look around. Here is a link to a risks table. Informative.

http://www.sfcityclinic.org/stdbasics/stdchart.asp

ConcreteMarine
08-20-11, 08:29
I've been reading about BBBJ service from these girls here. I tried searching the entire Phoenix forum and got no results. Anyone ever get an STD from an AMP? Bringing something home scares the crap out of me. So I only opt for the HJ which in my opinion has the least possibility of transmission? All opinions welcome on this one. Seems like someone had to have caught something some time as much as the gals get used?After leaving the massage parlor and when you get in your car just use an ample amount of hand sanitizer on your junk to complete the clean up, the sooner the better, it kills any germs on the skin. Plus you leave the parking lot with a cool fresh feeling!

Riffraff26
08-21-11, 15:03
I have had a couple of excellent dreams at this place on Bell & 61st Ave. Excellent Asian-persuasion if you are into that (which I definitely am).

Square Peg
08-21-11, 21:03
I had set up a dream earlier in the week unfortunately that dream fell through just a few hours before it began.

Looking to salvage the dream in some way on short notice. I dreamt I stopped by the Baseline and Dobson venue behind Coco's and KFC. The attendant I was seeking was not on duty, but since I was there I choose to continue the dream, opted for the hour.

Table shower was excellent, massage was light but proved to be very adequate over the next few days.

I fell further into the dream finding a full menu was available. The attendant had a nice firm petite body. Everything was covered but very enjoyable.

Looking forward to repeating the dream when the time is right.

Zero interruptions through the hour a huge bonus in my book. I arrived shortly after 9pm so I was the last client and closed the place down.

PM for more details.

Night Flh
08-22-11, 16:47
I walked in after lunchtime two women one Asian, the other one I an not sure. The place is a dive dirty I was going to leave but I stayed, .40 half ok I said to myself at least I would get a good massage. Wrong the worsted massage I have ever had. Now she had the nerve to ask me if I would like something extra, I had oil all over me hot sweating and sticky, No thanks got up and left. If the place is not clean know telling what else is clean. Oh the non Asian took me in the room.

Matrix Neo
08-23-11, 14:47
I had a friend visiting the Phoenix area recently. He liked a few of the massage places around town. His favorite was ANFU over by 43rd Ave and Olive. Others he would recommend are near 63rd Ave and Bell (Zen Spa?) , Scottsdale and Curry, and Gilbert and Broadway.

Dirty Old Guy
08-24-11, 20:06
Riff,

Been there. Done that (or them :D ). Bought the T-shirt. Helen was GREAT!

I agree with you 100%

I have had a couple of excellent dreams at this place on Bell & 61st Ave. Excellent Asian-persuasion if you are into that (which I definitely am).

Okane
08-25-11, 15:13
I had a dream about a week ago at Tops with Apple.

She was nice, but limiting. I called ahead and asked if.

The taller gal Nikki was there because at my 1st visit,

I saw a taller gal. (Only 5'3') without the heels. Nikki.

As you know, I like taller gals, so I.

Decided to go back and try Nikki.

She is pretty and very kind. Really does not understand.

English, but can understand enough. When I told her.

What services I wanted, she said, I have an allergy in.

My pussy, so don't touch it or kiss it.

I got the hell out of there fast and cut my visit short.

And decided that I wanted no part of.

Any gal that had an "Allergy". (probably an STD)

Stay safe,

Okane

Zaebu
08-26-11, 00:03
I found this source 4 months ago and most of my places I choose based on reports from guys who have been at that places, also reports have details (well most of them).

So here is source:

www.rubmaps.com

JackDeath
08-28-11, 01:55

Stay safe,

OkaneWow. Thank you for this one! I was heading over there tomorrow! Not anymore!

JackDeath
08-28-11, 01:57
I walked in after lunchtime two women one Asian, the other one I an not sure. The place is a dive dirty I was going to leave but I stayed, .40 half ok I said to myself at least I would get a good massage. Wrong the worsted massage I have ever had. Now she had the nerve to ask me if I would like something extra, I had oil all over me hot sweating and sticky, No thanks got up and left. If the place is not clean know telling what else is clean. Oh the non Asian took me in the room.I have been there many times and always had a great time! Granted, it has been about 6 months since my last visit, so perhaps it went south on us. But both girls have always taken good care of me and the boys.

Az Dude
08-29-11, 04:46
AMP@Lindsay and Broadway.

Hadn't been there in a while. Stopped by another place prior on Gilbert Road.
The Sun was not shining, so left and headed 1mi east.

Yoko was very nice and went over and above the call of duty for $.2

Interesting. The market or whatever it was just to the left of the
massage place burned out a while back and they're in the midst of a slow.
reconstruction.

Okane
08-30-11, 19:30
After reading the last post, stopped by the recommended AMP,

They were very busy, so, not wanting to park where I draw attention,

I headed north a mile to Asian Massage at Lindsey and Main and met Mimi.

She did not look familiar. (Hate taking chances, I like a sure thing)

Mimi said,"Welcome back", I remember you from Sunshine Spa. Great!

I paid for 60 min. And it was 116 degrees outside, so just walking from my car inside.

It was time for a quick shower. She obliged and gave the boys extra attention.

Mimi has about a definite C cup. Very firm. 1st I thought they were fake, they.

Were so firm, but later as she bent over and I squeezed them, they are real C's.

She also let me suck hard on both. Most can't take a hard suck.

Love a woman who knows what you want and wants to give it to you.

I proceeded to enjoy her body, then she mine. While I did doggie, I slipped into her A*hole.

It was also lubricated. (Use protection of course) She just let me keep going in either.

Opening.

As I settled into the regular hole, I place my thumb in her bum and pushed.

Down on my own cock while moving in and out. This was new.

Had not done annal or what I described before. The session ended with good results.

She did a good job of washing me off, handing me alcohol and a hot towel.

When I return home, I wash everything one more time with Dial, an antibiotic soap.

Mimi is 5'2' not bad looking, but not pretty. Maybe 40 but very nice tits and ass and attitude.

Would recommend. Damage was $.6 for the hour and $1. 4 for the works.

Kujo69
08-31-11, 20:30
Has anybody been to Time Out Spa in Mesa (Alma School & 202)?

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/time-out-spa-mesa-az/12404496

I was driving by today and noticed several cars. Also noticed a hot little asian walking in.

Okane
08-31-11, 21:34

I was driving by today and noticed several cars. Also noticed a hot little asian walking in.The write postings in the past have shown this to be a full service Spa.

Parking is tight. Maybe 8 spaces in a row, and usually full.

Personally have not tried this place because it has way too much visibility from the street.

It sits right next to the freeway on ramp and Alma School road provides views in both directions.

I don't like to give LEO such a good look at my car and such a good look at me when I walk in / out.

My preference however. Looks like the girls in their ads are busty, pretty and put out.

Tell us how you do.

Az Dude
09-02-11, 01:34

I was driving by today and noticed several cars. Also noticed a hot little asian walking in.Years ago. It was overpriced at the time IMHO. Had some nice talent, but wanted too.

Much for going over and above the call of duty.

Horndoggin
09-02-11, 22:50
Interesting and nice to know. Funny I just asked about STD not too long ago, a hobbyist's worst nightmare if you ask me! I have been thinking about going there and trying it out.

I had a dream about a week ago at Tops with Apple.

She was nice, but limiting. I called ahead and asked if.

The taller gal Nikki was there because at my 1st visit,

I saw a taller gal. (Only 5'3') without the heels. Nikki.

As you know, I like taller gals, so I.

Decided to go back and try Nikki.

She is pretty and very kind. Really does not understand.

English, but can understand enough. When I told her.

Stay safe,

Okane

The Gooch
09-02-11, 23:17

I was driving by today and noticed several cars. Also noticed a hot little asian walking in.I remember this one latina chick with some huge tits that used to work there. Oh man that chick would do all kinds of dirty things for you for the right price. Dirty and shameless. Just the way The Gooch likes his broads. She works other places now, she even still advertises on backpage. Pretty ballsy considering she's been accused of giving men that "unwanted gift" The Gooch wants no part of that. He values his health.

Anyways that place is a dive. Anything can be had but chicks willing to put out so easy are dangerous to your health.

Bubba1979
09-04-11, 03:23
Ya. Went to visit a place that had become a recent favorite of Ol Bubba. Walked in and was greeted by "Amber." I asked where my regulars girls were and she chopped out "both on vacation. You try me." Hmmm.

Needless to say it was a bad decision. Bought in for 30 mins at. 4. Semi lame massage with no talking. No movement any where around where the movement should be.

Finally on the flip I asked about singing the hand jive. She kept repeating like a frigging shell shocked parakeet "Police get me. Police get me" "Me no do that."

I tried to assure her that the previous girls did it with reckless abandon but it did no good. It was like negotiating with one of those chickens who plays the mini piano at the state fair. There was literally nothing behind the big black eyes. I could imagine her "bobbing" her head back and forth in front of one of those mini mirrors that hangs in a bird cage. Repeating the Police get me shtick.

True to form she asked me for a tip at the front desk. I don't know why I was surprised.

Trent Boyet
09-06-11, 12:41
Ya. Went to visit a place that had become a recent favorite of Ol Bubba. Walked in and was greeted by "Amber." I asked where my regulars girls were and she chopped out "both on vacation. You try me." Hmmm.

Needless to say it was a bad decision. Bought in for 30 mins at. 4. Semi lame massage with no talking. No movement any where around where the movement should be.

Finally on the flip I asked about singing the hand jive. She kept repeating like a frigging shell shocked parakeet "Police get me. Police get me" "Me no do that."

I tried to assure her that the previous girls did it with reckless abandon but it did no good. It was like negotiating with one of those chickens who plays the mini piano at the state fair. There was literally nothing behind the big black eyes. I could imagine her "bobbing" her head back and forth in front of one of those mini mirrors that hangs in a bird cage. Repeating the Police get me shtick.

True to form she asked me for a tip at the front desk. I don't know why I was surprised.Man, your reports are legendary my friend. I had a similar experience a while ago- although the AMP tried to upsell a ridiculous amount, and I declined. But get this, I was so stupid I tipped her 10 bucks anyway. WTF was wrong with me! A lot wiser now.

Vaquero
09-06-11, 12:48
Well, across the street from Tops, around Dobson and Guadalupe, there's an isolated place that I've knocked on before but never got an answer. Other day, my homing instincts took me there again and answering the door was a cute Koreana by the name of Nancy.

I only had a hundred on me, so I asked if that'd take care of things, and she said it was up to me. Paid 60 for the hour and got a little less than that by 10 minutes, and no change. No complaints here.

Great massage, great table shower, nice attitude from Nancy. Very pleasant woman. Tits right out of a painting. And she referred me to a nice Korean bbq place on the corner of Arizona and Elliot.

Pepe57
09-06-11, 14:14
Could you pass some more detial about Nancy?

Love those snapping Korean Pussys.

BBBJ?

Orgasmic?

MSOG?

Is she working alone? Hate interuptions.

Pepe.

Well, across the street from Tops, around Dobson and Guadalupe, there's an isolated place that I've knocked on before but never got an answer. Other day, my homing instincts took me there again and answering the door was a cute Koreana by the name of Nancy.

I only had a hundred on me, so I asked if that'd take care of things, and she said it was up to me. Paid 60 for the hour and got a little less than that by 10 minutes, and no change. No complaints here.

Great massage, great table shower, nice attitude from Nancy. Very pleasant woman. Tits right out of a painting. And she referred me to a nice Korean bbq place on the corner of Arizona and Elliot.

Vaquero
09-06-11, 20:02
If I opt for anything, it's strictly hand jive, so I couldn't give you that much detail on Nancy. Maybe she offers more, but I didn't pursue it.

There are six to eight rooms in this joint, but on the day I went, only Nancy was working. And she did leave briefly to answer the door once.

Frenz
09-07-11, 07:52
Well, across the street from Tops, around Dobson and Guadalupe, there's an isolated place that I've knocked on before but never got an answer.According to rubmaps, anyway. No reviews there yet, though.

Reallly Bored
09-08-11, 00:44
Went there once a few years ago, and she wanted one bill for a handy. Never heard any good reports from there.

According to rubmaps, anyway. No reviews there yet, though.

Okane
09-08-11, 11:16
After reading the Backpage ads on Bodyrubs, I scanned the Escort.

Ads.

Seems that Asian Star Massage advertises on Escorts, Massage.

As well as Bodyrubs.

Ads state they are under new management.

In the past, it appeared to be just another older massage place.

If anyone has been there and had good service, send me a PM, or post.

A reply.

Many Thanks.

Okane

Gold coast
09-09-11, 00:57
If I opt for anything, it's strictly hand jive, so I couldn't give you that much detail on Nancy. Maybe she offers more, but I didn't pursue it.

There are six to eight rooms in this joint, but on the day I went, only Nancy was working. And she did leave briefly to answer the door once.M. O. Of this place used to be they got to know you first a few times before offering more. Been a few months so I don't know if it has changed.

Darwin66
09-09-11, 05:36

I was driving by today and noticed several cars. Also noticed a hot little asian walking in.Was here a couple of months ago, decent massage from a older blonde (early 40's) just the usual rub and tease. Talked alot during the massage. Seemed like she was high. On the flip went for the handy topless 60. Took a while to pop but she worked very hard and got the job done. She let me have a finger in for a couple of minutes then said it would cost extra to keep going so we stopped. Was a really good tug and she was pretty vocal which was a turn-on. I think total damage was about $.10. Wasn't bad at all, I remember thinking it would be more expensive. Haven't headed back due to location. Know way to many people in the area and there isn't much "cover" due to location. Enjoy and PM me if you decide to go.

Kohly63
09-10-11, 01:58
I've been there recently. And the girls are 8/9's but want $$ for service. I would steer clear as your selection of 8/9 asians may be better from BP. In any case The girls are the same as OA on Curry Road. So you know they will rush you out the door as soon as possible.

After reading the Backpage ads on Bodyrubs, I scanned the Escort.

Ads.

Seems that Asian Star Massage advertises on Escorts, Massage.

As well as Bodyrubs.

If anyone has been there and had good service, send me a PM, or post.

A reply.

Many Thanks.

Okane

Essential One
09-10-11, 08:09
http://www.rubmaps.com/garden-grove-massage-parlors-ca

Chilly Willy
09-10-11, 18:07

OkaneA few months ago, Ol' Willy shuffled his ass over there in response to their ads and their NT coupon. I had torn the coupon out of the previous week's edition. Girl at the door, who was very cute and appeared to have all the right options (whether they were factory or aftermarket, I don't know) , was insistent that they didn't accept the coupons anymore. Mind you, I don't deny being frugal, but I took her response as a very clear and very bad sign that I would only be in for serious upsell if I stayed. Against Little Willy's protests, I reversed course and chose a different destination. In the end, everybody ended up happy. Except, of course, for the demanding b1tch at the door of Asian Star.

Bubba1979
09-11-11, 13:30
A few months ago, Ol' Willy shuffled his ass over there in response to their ads and their NT coupon. I had torn the coupon out of the previous week's edition. Girl at the door, who was very cute and appeared to have all the right options (whether they were factory or aftermarket, I don't know) , was insistent that they didn't accept the coupons anymore. Mind you, I don't deny being frugal, but I took her response as a very clear and very bad sign that I would only be in for serious upsell if I stayed. Against Little Willy's protests, I reversed course and chose a different destination. In the end, everybody ended up happy. Except, of course, for the demanding b1tch at the door of Asian Star.Imagine that, Chilly Willy showing up with a coupon! Your reputation as this boards most "frugal" monger stays intact!

I can almost picture it now. An Apache Junction R. V. Park. Chilly Willy in his Silver Airstream trailer, Evap cooler blowing on high, a small dinette table stacked with Adult magazines and newspapers strung out all over the top. A half eaten Swanson's "Hungry man Fried Chicken." And finally a coupon organizer A to Z filled with the X rated "clippings."

Ah yes. The life of the worlds most frugal monger.

Head Banger
09-13-11, 18:26
I used to go to OA several years ago they had some young beauties, but I visited once last year and it was old and not hot. Can anyone who's been there recently verify if they are getting better? BP girls may be cheaper, but I haven't seen any pretty spinners in a while. I am not interested in anything that is currently advertised.

I've been there recently. And the girls are 8/9's but want $$ for service. I would steer clear as your selection of 8/9 asians may be better from BP. In any case The girls are the same as OA on Curry Road. So you know they will rush you out the door as soon as possible.

Kohly63
09-14-11, 03:21
A few months ago, Ol' Willy shuffled his ass over there in response to their ads and their NT coupon. I had torn the coupon out of the previous week's edition. Girl at the door, who was very cute and appeared to have all the right options (whether they were factory or aftermarket, I don't know) , was insistent that they didn't accept the coupons anymore. Mind you, I don't deny being frugal, but I took her response as a very clear and very bad sign that I would only be in for serious upsell if I stayed. Against Little Willy's protests, I reversed course and chose a different destination. In the end, everybody ended up happy. Except, of course, for the demanding b1tch at the door of Asian Star.That girl in the front is Cindy from Oriental Acupressure. She's gives a mechanical and rushed dream session and is still a ***** all the way through. I forgot how much I hate the girls there.

Okane
09-14-11, 21:05
I also have bad memories there. Quick massage, I gave her money for

Extras, then she turned into the "Don't touch me" girl.

I Demanded a refund and got the hell out there.

Years ago, I met a Jenny there, she was a pro. She could squeeze.

And move with rhythm. It seems very rare to find a provider.

Who moves like a lover and girlfriend enjoying the act.

Knuckles G
09-16-11, 15:34
There is a Message place on the corner of 99th and Grand. During work I go by this place often and almost every time I've seen some of the hottest chicks walking to / from their car in the parking lot. Someone must check this place out and report back.

Bubba1979
09-16-11, 22:21
It was the best of times; it was the worst of times. Oh. Well maybe not.

Ol Bubba has had some unexpected success at a place called 'Blu Sky' massage on Alma School between Ray and Warner and I thought I would stop in for seconds.

Was greeted by the familiar 'Jennifer' who seems to be the head honcho. It was about an hour and half before closing time and I opted for an hour and was quoted. 5.

Can't remember the name of my masseuse. (And I use that term lightly) but her English was extremely limited. She seemed to like repeating my name over and over as she rubbed. Bub-ba Bub-ba Bub-ba. It was interesting for a while, but lost its appeal quite quickly. Every question I asked was followed by 'Yes. Good. ' 'Yes. Good. '

Mercifully she motioned for me to flip. Almost immediately I could hear Jennifer (the boss) walking up and down the hall speaking Chinese. The front door kept opening and closing with constant clanking of asian bells. My 'therapist' was grunting replies in mandarin or Cantonese or whatever it was.

This place has curtains, not doors, so the dialog was heating up between the girls and Ol Bubba was losing that Loving feeling (to quote the righteous brothers.)

Finally my girl grabbed the pecker and made a halfhearted attempt to satisfy my urges. Sure enough, here came Jennifer again 'chopping out pissed off Chinese' through the shower curtains. My girl grunted back and dropped my flaccid appendage like a bad habit.

I motioned at the baby oil container, and she kept repeating. 'oil bad' oil bad' WTFF?

Finally I grabbed the damn bottle and started to show her how. Next thing I know she turns on the lights and say's 'We closed. We closed' All the while giving me sign language that her boss would not approve of her 'activities' with a now dejected Bubba. The light itself was about 10, 000-candle power and needless to say killed whatever mood was still left.

I got dressed and was greeted by Jennifer standing by the door with her purse. Mind you the place was supposed to be open for another hour.

Definitely won't be back.

Bubba1979
09-16-11, 22:42
"On the first part of the journey, I was looking at all the life. There were plants and birds and rocks and things". Whoa. Wait. That's America's Horse with no name. Not Vaquero's MP with no name.

Anyway, fresh off my debacle at Blu sky, I decided to take Vaquero's well respected advise and check out Nancy the Korean. As luck would have it, I found a coupon in Craigslist offering a half hour for an astonishing $25. 00. (Chilly Willy would have been proud)

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/thp/2598891890.html

I stopped in carrying my coupon and saw some Asian dude in there with the same coupon in his paw. He left momentarily while I gave her my piece of paper. I asked if she was Vaquero's Nancy and was she in fact Korean? She said Nancy was gone and that she was Japanese. Named Unagi or something.

She was about 40 and not bad looking really. Maybe a 6 or 7. Seemed nice.

Next thing I know the Asian dude comes back in and asks me if she gave me the coupon deal. She looked nervous so I said no. My coupon was different. He seemed pissed and left. I looked at her and she told me she does not like him and would not honor the coupon. Interesting. Lately my AMP trips are full of controversy.

Long story short, a nice soft touch massage with touching and handy dandy for an additional. 4 A total of. 65 A true value in today's tough economy.

A much needed relief after getting "rained on" by Blu sky massage. Not sure what else on the menu, but I get the feeling all is to be had.

Hat tip to Vaquero.

Dirty Old Guy
09-17-11, 10:03
Well, since you say that go by the place often, why don't YOU check it out, TOFTT and YOU report back. That will be a good way for a newbie like you to start building up some,"street creds".

There is a Message place on the corner of 99th and Grand. During work I go by this place often and almost every time I've seen some of the hottest chicks walking to / from their car in the parking lot. Someone must check this place out and report back.

Sleep Null
09-17-11, 10:45
There is a Message place on the corner of 99th and Grand. During work I go by this place often and almost every time I've seen some of the hottest chicks walking to / from their car in the parking lot. Someone must check this place out and report back.I've stopped by this place a couple of times, you're right there are some hot chicks but the level of service really varies. Some very warm and friendly and some very cold fish. Its been a while since I've been so I don't have a name to recommend.

Dick North
09-17-11, 14:36
Another visit and this time I drew Amanda. It's always an interesting moment when you walk into the parlor, ring the bell and wait for the sliding door to open.
Well this time I was pleasantly surprised.

Amanda is an attractive nice-figured young woman from China. About 5'3" and a nice (apparently natural) rack.

But then what do I care about physical appearances when I am there for a good massage?

Well anyway, the TS was one of the best I ever had. I had to caution her to slow it down otherwise I might not be able to handle it.

The massage was great. She is a good technician. Nice deep tissue therapeutic treatment.

Afterwards there were additional services and I enjoyed them all.
Charges. .6 entry and $.40 additional. (I added a little extra for her nice work)

Highly recommend.

DN

Diddy2
09-17-11, 18:35
This is just a question and I know I'm going to get some mean responses from this because I'm not a 'senior' member yet, but how come nobody gets on Dick North about f* up the system, $200 for a massage and full service? It should have only cost $160 max unless she did some stuff to him that can't even be typed on here! Just my $.02

Crutch
09-17-11, 21:40
This is just a question and I know I'm going to get some mean responses from this because I'm not a 'senior' member yet, but how come nobody gets on Dick North about f* up the system, $200 for a massage and full service? It should have only cost $160 max unless she did some stuff to him that can't even be typed on here! Just my $.02Personally, I never worry about how much someone else pays. No one screws up the system for me no matter how much they pay. I will go to a certain amount and no more. If they can get more from someone else, good on them.

Wally3349
09-18-11, 10:34
I don't feel that $.2 or $.4 is out of line for 'quality' FS service. Just my opinion.

Wally

Dick North
09-18-11, 11:06
This is just a question and I know I'm going to get some mean responses from this because I'm not a 'senior' member yet, but how come nobody gets on Dick North about f* up the system, $200 for a massage and full service? It should have only cost $160 max unless she did some stuff to him that can't even be typed on here! Just my $.02Well you just did get on me. And you have every right to do so. In fact your point is well taken and I agree that $160 (total cost) is certainly a reasonable standard to try to maintain in certain areas. Unless things have changed, you will most likely not find services in areas like Scottsdale for those rates.

I stick with AMPs in Glendale, Phoenix, & Mesa and even in those areas I have encountered providers who ask for $$ tip or more. Then the haggling begins which ends up with me walking out or the girl agreeing to reasonable terms.

I had an unusual, exceptional and highly enjoyable experience starting with the ts at ANFU and I rewarded my provider with an extra tip. Did I fuck up the system? I don't think so.

I have been to ANFU many times and unless the service is exceptional I pull out my monger wallet and extract $ for the tip. Also, unless my experience was exceptional or notable in some way, I choose not to submit a report on every amp visit. I firmly believe that undue attention to a particular AMP is not a good thing.

Thanks for your comments.

DN

Shaved Cock
09-18-11, 12:35
I went there perhaps 3 months ago and had a fairly kinky experience with a latina who was 6 months pregnant; the visit included sucking on her tits but nothing came out. Still very kinky. By the way, she told me that they have, shall we way, expanded the types of "girls" there.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/TranssexualEscorts/open-discover-paradise-nikki-ddd-22/12676856

I've stopped by this place a couple of times, you're right there are some hot chicks but the level of service really varies. Some very warm and friendly and some very cold fish. Its been a while since I've been so I don't have a name to recommend.

Diddy2
09-18-11, 13:20
Well you just did get on me. And you have every right to do so. In fact your point is well taken and I agree that $160 (total cost) is certainly a reasonable standard to try to maintain in certain areas. Unless things have changed, you will most likely not find services in areas like Scottsdale for those rates.

I stick with AMPs in Glendale, Phoenix, & Mesa and even in those areas I have encountered providers who ask for $$ tip or more. Then the haggling begins which ends up with me walking out or the girl agreeing to reasonable terms.

I had an unusual, exceptional and highly enjoyable experience starting with the ts at ANFU and I rewarded my provider with an extra tip. Did I fuck up the system? I don't think so.

I have been to ANFU many times and unless the service is exceptional I pull out my monger wallet and extract $ for the tip. Also, unless my experience was exceptional or notable in some way, I choose not to submit a report on every AMP visit. I firmly believe that undue attention to a particular AMP is not a good thing.

Thanks for your comments.

DNI can respect that and I'm sorry if I might have sounded like an ass in my question, it wasn't meant like that and after I posted I re-read what I wrote and tried to edit but couldn't figure out how, I guess every guy is different and you can pay whatever you want to pay for services rendered.

Dick North
09-18-11, 17:07
This is just a question and I know I'm going to get some mean responses from this because I'm not a 'senior' member yet, but how come nobody gets on Dick North about f* up the system, $200 for a massage and full service? It should have only cost $160 max unless she did some stuff to him that can't even be typed on here! Just my $.02Diddy2, I just submitted a response to your recent post. I was being very considerate of your observation of my post when I did that, but I wanted to supply some market / demand info.

I do want to remind you however that on the USG when you criticize another member of the board, you are best to have established some credibility from posted prior experiences.

My suggestion is that you submit posts of your experiences at AMPs and please report to us the same level of content as you read from other members.

And finally. you did state that I was involved with 'full service'.

I never stated that and would request that you not ever make such an assumption again on behalf of myself or any other monger.

DN

Pepe57
09-21-11, 11:32
I followed DN's advise and visited Amanda this week.

One of the best ever in every way.

Seniors write for details.

Pepe

Pepe57
09-21-11, 15:43
I stopped in here this week with the $25 Coupon which was honored. Actually I stayed more than the 1/2 hr.

She is a Jananese woman a little on the big size, completely covered and wearing tights.

Had a TS and then the rub, okay but not great. Then the HE. Nothing special. I would not return.

$.65 out the door. I had spent my morning with Amanda at ANFU so the HE was just some afternoon delight.

Went home from my day of Mongering pretty happy. Someone came in while I was there. Nancy is working alone.

Thank you for the coupon link.

Pepe.

"On the first part of the journey, I was looking at all the life. There were plants and birds and rocks and things". Whoa. Wait. That's America's Horse with no name. Not Vaquero's MP with no name.

Anyway, fresh off my debacle at Blu sky, I decided to take Vaquero's well respected advise and check out Nancy the Korean. As luck would have it, I found a coupon in Craigslist offering a half hour for an astonishing $25. 00. (Chilly Willy would have been proud)

I stopped in carrying my coupon and saw some Asian dude in there with the same coupon in his paw. He left momentarily while I gave her my piece of paper. I asked if she was Vaquero's Nancy and was she in fact Korean? She said Nancy was gone and that she was Japanese. Named Unagi or something.

Next thing I know the Asian dude comes back in and asks me if she gave me the coupon deal. She looked nervous so I said no. My coupon was different. He seemed pissed and left. I looked at her and she told me she does not like him and would not honor the coupon. Interesting. Lately my AMP trips are full of controversy.

Long story short, a nice soft touch massage with touching and handy dandy for an additional. 4 A total of. 65 A true value in today's tough economy.

A much needed relief after getting "rained on" by Blu sky massage. Not sure what else on the menu, but I get the feeling all is to be had.

Hat tip to Vaquero.

Boss2751
09-23-11, 10:18
Hello, to my fellow Mongers in AZ. I am in Vermont and will be visiting your fine state in a couple weeks. I have reviewed the boards and have a question that I hope some one can assist me with an answer.

I am looking for a full service AMP. We don`t have those in my state but appears you guys are fortunate. Lastly, should you be aware of a good escort doing outcalls that allows msog and is petite I would be most gratefull.

You my send response in private message if you prefer. Naturally, should you need info for Vermont, please let me know.

Thanks in advance and be safe

Pepe57
09-23-11, 15:11
What part of town you going to be in?

Amanda at the ANFU was just fabulous this week.

Send me a private mail for details.

There is a Massage Max on County Club in Mesa. Very pretty Asian girl doing full servce there.

Let me know what you decide from your inquiry.

There a good one on 51st Ave also. Contact Shaved Cock about that one.

Safe Mongering.

Pepe.

Hello, to my fellow Mongers in AZ. I am in Vermont and will be visiting your fine state in a couple weeks. I have reviewed the boards and have a question that I hope some one can assist me with an answer.

I am looking for a full service AMP. We don`t have those in my state but appears you guys are fortunate. Lastly, should you be aware of a good escort doing outcalls that allows msog and is petite I would be most gratefull.

You my send response in private message if you prefer. Naturally, should you need info for Vermont, please let me know.

Thanks in advance and be safe

Riffraff26
09-25-11, 16:52
This one has been advertising for some time on BP. Pics look great but cannot find any reviews. Anyone with first "hand" knowledge?

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massages-w-a-sexy-in-shape-hotty-low-flat-rates-independent-provider-30/12427070

Shaved Cock
09-28-11, 17:19
Anyone sample the MP's in Goodyear? I noticed the below ad in BP which feels like it is TGBT or possibly Uncle LEO:

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-50-brand-new-location-brand-new-sexy-staff-22/12224637

Or, could they be related to some of the MP's up in Sun City (e. G. 99th and Bell) or the new one in Buckeye:

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/23/13585441

- SC

ActualClient01
09-28-11, 17:22
Has anyone tried the MP on the SEC of Horne and Southern? It looks pretty new and has a very attractive American staff. I stopped in to check out pricing and to see the staff but didn't have time to partake. The only down fall I see is there was a very strong perfume odor.

Nevin
09-29-11, 10:00
This one has been advertising for some time on BP. Pics look great but cannot find any reviews. Anyone with first "hand" knowledge?

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massages-w-a-sexy-in-shape-hotty-low-flat-rates-independent-provider-30/12427070I paid a visit to here several years ago. She seems to change her name fairly often <shrug .

On the plus side the massage was awesome. No so much on the extras, though YMMV (we had some weird chemistry going on that day). Price was reasonable (150-200 range) and it was in a private house by desert ridge.

Fwiw, I have been planning a revisit just to check out the current situation.

Nevin
09-29-11, 10:01
Anyone sample the MP's in Goodyear? I noticed the below ad in BP which feels like it is TGBT or possibly Uncle LEO:

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-50-brand-new-location-brand-new-sexy-staff-22/12224637

Or, could they be related to some of the MP's up in Sun City (e. G. 99th and Bell) or the new one in Buckeye:

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/23/13585441

- SCJust from the style of the pictures I'd say it was a sure thing they were related.

Wally3349
09-29-11, 10:27
Probably the next best site to check after this one, and you couldn't find her?

(Check T*R)

Riffraff26
09-30-11, 14:04
I looked on T*R and I couldn't find anything under her current name or phone number, but I'm not an expert on the site.

Probably the next best site to check after this one, and you couldn't find her?

(Check T*R)

Pepe57
09-30-11, 17:35
Now I know that I said I would not go back here again but Well, I printed the coupon again and got another $25 1/2 hour. Japanese girl is Guri I think. Not Nancy. Tried to get her tights off again but no go. Maybe another time and it will turn into FS, Dunno. $.65 and outh the door with HE. She is a nice girl, friendly and coachable I think. Time will tell.

Pepe.

Hat tip to Vaquero.

MyDixieWrecked
10-01-11, 13:44
$.65 and outh the door with HE.Will someone please explain to me how 165 for a hand job is a good deal, I get FS for less. WTF, you guys are going to ruin the market.

Pepe57
10-02-11, 04:58
Guess I typed it wrong. Maybe should have left the $ off.

I had $25 coupon and I gave her $40 for the tip.

It was a nice massage and she is fun to tease.

I might go back and see if she will go for any extrras.

Pepe.

Will someone please explain to me how 165 for a hand job is a good deal, I get FS for less. WTF, you guys are going to ruin the market.

Pepe57
10-02-11, 18:13
Gave it another go with Ana aka Amanda today.

Very nice time again.

This could become habit forming.

Pepe

SCB43
10-03-11, 12:15
I normally never visit an AMP on a Friday but for some reason I thought it would work last week. Stupid me. Had a limited schedule so thought, since Massage Ace is around the corner. 30 min won't put be behind to long. After walking in and getting settled on the table, it took her about 10 minutes to get back I thought,"oh great there is only one girl woking a Friday". I was right. Once she came in it was very rushed and since every monger on the board was walking in and out of the door during my session nothing really got accomplished. While she was fair to look upon and had ample bosom I was not 'happy' with the time I took to visit her. In my over 15 years of visiting these fine establishments I can say I have been only a handful of times on a Friday and they almost always end the same way. When will I ever learn.

Muggs
10-06-11, 11:52

Great massage, great table shower, nice attitude from Nancy. Very pleasant woman. Tits right out of a painting. And she referred me to a nice Korean bbq place on the corner of Arizona and Elliot.Vaquero,

A BJ is available at this joint as well. Don't think it's with Nancy. I saw an older lady.

Bubba1979
10-07-11, 01:29
South East corner behind Pink Pepper in shopping center. Met "Mimi" Nice rack maybe a 6 out of ten. .4 half hour.

Lamest of lame massages. 2 closed circuit Tv's in massage room that showed parking lot and front window. Got to watch a monger and Mimi negotiate over paying cash vs credit card on the Tv while my fucking sand was dripping through the half hour glass. He left to get cash.

She tells me to flip when she gets back. Literally 5 minutes into massage. She asks me want I want. I signal handy. She tells me 60. I'm horny so I agree. She then tells me to get money first. I'm pissed but do it. Next she tells me how fucking lucky I am that she is even doing it for that amount. She refuses to show anything and will "grace" me to let me touch her because its my first time there.

I get mad and grab my 60 bones and start getting dressed. I tell her she is on Chinese drugs and that she should be thankful for the 60 and allow touching. She starts going haywire and tells me she will do it for. 2 I say too friggin late and March out the door.

She tells me not to come back. Don't worry. I won't.

Humpie
10-08-11, 01:34
Went to a place on the SE corner of Scottsdale and Shea. It is across from a tattoo place (Immortal Tattoo?) but I didn't catch the name of the parlor. Saw a cute youngish Asian for a half hour massage. Couldn't get her to do a good massage. English was really poor and it sounded like she said her name was Julie (how original). She really didn't seem like she wanted to be working this day so maybe I caught her on a bad day. Like I said, massage was poor and opted for the handy for. 4, though she was looking for. 6 so that might be why it was very mechanical (did get one of the girls free but any more would have cost much more I'm sure). Probably won't go back unless I hear someone else had a much better time.

I have 2 questions. 1) I saw a new place open on Shea and the 51. Stopped in and spoke with a girl named jennie who was a pretty American girl with short black hair, about 5'5, nice rack and a little bit of an accent (couldn't place it but I'm thinking European). I only spoke with her for about 30 seconds when a guy who made an appointment came in. She looked familiar but not in a good way (either legit or a tease). Anyone remember a girl like this? Might toftt if I get a chance. 2) Anyone have any recommendations for a good body to body massage. Been a long time since I've had one of these. I prefer parlors because I have a difficult time setting up appointments right now but any leads will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Stewie Lives
10-08-11, 23:44
So I was driving by the area and saw the Grand Opening sign and remember another member asking about it so I decided to TOFTT. I went in and was greated by a very pretty blonde women probably in her mid to late 20's. Very nice natural rack in a tight tank top and jeans. She escorted me to a room and said that "summer" would be right in. She then said. 50 for hhr and. 75 for hr, I opted for hhr. Expected it to be high due to american girls.

So I got ready and waitied 10 minutes for her to come in. I hate the wait. In came in a tall blonde in a sundress that was very pretty. Not thin but not heavy, just nice curves. She came in and started small talk and started with the massage. Not a great massage by any means but then they hardly ever are. She continued the small talk asking if I had been there before and I told her I was here before but it had been a while and I didn't remember seeing anyone like the two of them before, a lie but I didn't want to say no.

After about 15min she told me to flip and started teasing the little soldier. She took off her sundress and left on a nice lace thong and revealed a nice small C natural rack that she let me have my way with. She told me it was $.00 for a HE, $.50 for a vocal ending, and $2. 0 for the whole nine yards. I know the prices are high, too high, but I didn't want to argue because after that it goes downhill from there and I was already worked up. I said I will opt for the HE this time but would return if we had fun. SHe was chill and said ok. She let me run my hands over her but not to much touching of the kitty. She did however allow for me to continue with her rack and play with her butt, a lot more play than I thought she would. All the while she was working me with some very good technique. Lots of lotion and dirty talk. Used 2 hands and got the job done.

After that she cleaned me up and said that they have several girls that work here and all are very pretty, the girl who brought me in works too and she is very nice but didn't get her name.

Massage- 4.

Looks- 8.

Body. 8.

HE. 8.

All in all not bad but lack of exploring in certain areas made me think twice and the price is high compared to others. Definetly won't go back for the massage. I may give another girl there a shot but in my limited experience. Not worth the money unless you just want a very pretty american girl.

Just my 2 cents.

TheBanker001
10-11-11, 14:39
South East corner behind Pink Pepper in shopping center. Met "Mimi" Nice rack maybe a 6 out of ten. .4 half hour.

Lamest of lame massages. 2 closed circuit Tv's in massage room that showed parking lot and front window. Got to watch a monger and Mimi negotiate over paying cash vs credit card on the Tv while my fucking sand was dripping through the half hour glass. He left to get cash.

And March out the door.

She tells me not to come back. Don't worry. I won't.Bubba:

Thanks for holding up a standard for delivery of services. In this economy and with the volume of competition, the type of attitude and quality of focus on the customer that you received is unacceptable. It is one thing to TOFTT but you went over and above duty by educating both the incompetent provider and us.

The Banker

Pepe57
10-11-11, 19:04
Well said Banker, Ditto.

As I replied to Bubba, I too have put my clothes back on and walked out of an AMP more than once.

Pepe.

Bubba:

Thanks for holding up a standard for delivery of services. In this economy and with the volume of competition, the type of attitude and quality of focus on the customer that you received is unacceptable. It is one thing to TOFTT but you went over and above duty by educating both the incompetent provider and us.

The Banker

Hummer Bird
10-12-11, 00:21
South East corner behind Pink Pepper in shopping center. Met "Mimi" . She starts going haywire and tells me she will do it for. 2 I say too friggin late and March out the door.She tells me not to come back. Don't worry. I won't.Awesome! Fantastic. The new protocol for all AMP mongers! That took some balls man! Hope you got to clack your marbles later on that day! You've got your Balls to the Wall. Yeah yyeeeaeeeeeeeeeeaaahhhh!

Dirty Old Guy
10-12-11, 09:54
Ya Done Good!

She tells me to flip when she gets back. Literally 5 minutes into massage. She asks me want I want. I signal handy. She tells me 60. I'm horny so I agree. She then tells me to get money first. I'm pissed but do it. Next she tells me how fucking lucky I am that she is even doing it for that amount. She refuses to show anything and will "grace" me to let me touch her because its my first time there.

I get mad and grab my 60 bones and start getting dressed. I tell her she is on Chinese drugs and that she should be thankful for the 60 and allow touching. She starts going haywire and tells me she will do it for. 2 I say too friggin late and March out the door.

She tells me not to come back. Don't worry. I won't.

Ride00
10-17-11, 16:44
3020 N. Scottsdale Road behind Wendy's.

I arrived just after 11 am and was greeted by Sonia. The place must have changed hands since the last time I was in town. Sonia appears to be from India and she confirmed that to me. Her figure was just like I like them. Not skinny and not fat and all woman. The hour rate is $.60 and a full menu was available. The TS was great as was the service delivery. Sonia works week days. Others were around but I did not see anyone. By the way the massage was good too.

Dick North
10-18-11, 15:51
per Jackson
"Bubba1979 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

DN

Dirty Old Guy
10-19-11, 19:25
As some of you guys know, I've been down with Shingles since May and haven't felt up to getting out and getting it on, but that changed yesterday.

I was on my way to one of my fav AMP's over on Maryland when I passed by the Enchanted Forest. I was kind of amped up since it had been a while since I was out I had never been there, but had read about it in a few posts here and on a couple of the other sites, and something new sounded good so I pulled in.

Regular 1/2, 1 hr. Pricing. Paid the 1/2 rate and got Amy. Viet girl, maybe late 20's, not bad looking and not bad body.

Took a shower and went in and laid down. She came in and we talked (she is very friendly) while she gave me a so-so rub. The flip came about 10 minutes into the rub. She immediately grabbed the "little fella" and the menu was discussed. I went for the CBJ for $, and it was ok. Not great, but not bad either. But it was VERY good to see when she kept looking up at me with my willie in her mouth and a smile in her eyes. Yum Yum.

Finished me off, cleaned me up, said thanks a lot and bye.

I would recommend, and I might try it again but I think there are better one's to be had in the same general vicinity.

BigDickRick
10-22-11, 18:58
Hello, fellow dreamers, just wanted pass on this half nightmare I had my first night back in town. Couldn't wait to hit some AMP so I feel for this new place, New Open A DAY SPA, on north scottsdale in a shopping plaza. Paid for the dream at the door for an hour. Kim was sweet and typical AMP worker. The dream begins as the others until the flip. I get get hit with $.00 for a HJ and topless. That wasnt happening. This is where the dream goes bad. She called me cheap when I balked at her request. Got a lame as HJ, and was 50 lighter on the way out. Drive past this place if you have the same dream.

FeelingHappy
10-23-11, 11:17
Hello, fellow dreamers, just wanted pass on this half nightmare I had my first night back in town. Couldn't wait to hit some AMP so I feel for this new place, New Open A DAY SPA, on north scottsdale in a shopping plaza. Paid for the dream at the door for an hour. Kim was sweet and typical AMP worker. The dream begins as the others until the flip. I get get hit with $.00 for a HJ and topless. That wasnt happening. This is where the dream goes bad. She called me cheap when I balked at her request. Got a lame as HJ, and was 50 lighter on the way out. Drive past this place if you have the same dream.I had dream about the same place, without the nightmares. The place is very clean and neat. And the selection is better than most. I had a great experience with Cici massage is top notch. Sorry it went bad for you, but I would suggest this place to anyone.

Be safe

BeTwo4030
10-23-11, 14:21
Rumors of the famous Yuko at Massage Max (480) XXX-5995. Anyone have a sighting?

Noblesavage01
10-24-11, 13:08
Was piqued with the ad's showing up on BP,

Body Elements (in OLD ROSS RYAN NEAL ). Had the urge last Wednesday, decided to do a walk in around 3:00 Pm. Was met by a nice MILF with a good attitude, and I use the term MILF loosely, .5 at the door was asked to undress and place all articles inside locker, grabbed a towel and was walked in to the room. Nina was her name as she started with some lotion on the back and surprise her technique was quite good, and progressively got better. She worked on the knots and sore muscles, even stretching me quite a bit and then came the flip. Asked about the renumeration and was told $ for HJ, and $$$ for FS. Eff that and I mentioned not doable and she asked what I had in mind. 6 for a tug and she said okay, proceeded to grab and start working the muscle she missed. And she was good. It also helped that she liked me and after lots of attention to the sack, some ar and teasing, nutted on he nice tits, which I had full access to and those nips were begging to be mistreated.

Overal for $10 not a bad experience.

Just in case Purveyors of nextdoortypes were looking at those ads.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/34gg-goodyear-goody-34gg-24/13603129

Hummer Bird
10-24-11, 13:11
Body Elements (in OLD ROSS RYAN NEAL ).

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/34gg-goodyear-goody-34gg-24/13603129How accurate are the pics they posted?

Cheers

Shaved Cock
10-25-11, 10:36
Noble One:

Thanks for the review; I literaly live about 2 miles down the street from there. I must say I find it odd that they have no procured signage yet. Almost feels like a LE op, but it is true they have been posting for several months now. I'm reasonably sure they are under the same ownership as the place at 99th and Grand because the ad formats are nearly identical. Looking forward to new posts on this place.

- SC.

Was piqued with the ad's showing up on BP,

Body Elements (in OLD ROSS RYAN NEAL ). Had the urge last Wednesday, decided to do a walk in around 3:00 Pm. Was met by a nice MILF with a good attitude, and I use the term MILF loosely, .5 at the door was asked to undress and place all articles inside locker, grabbed a towel and was walked in to the room. Nina was her name as she started with some lotion on the back and surprise her technique was quite good, and progressively got better. She worked on the knots and sore muscles, even stretching me quite a bit and then came the flip. Asked about the renumeration and was told $ for HJ, and $$$ for FS. Eff that and I mentioned not doable and she asked what I had in mind. 6 for a tug and she said okay, proceeded to grab and start working the muscle she missed. And she was good. It also helped that she liked me and after lots of attention to the sack, some ar and teasing, nutted on he nice tits, which I had full access to and those nips were begging to be mistreated.

Overal for $10 not a bad experience.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/34gg-goodyear-goody-34gg-24/13603129

Head Banger
10-25-11, 17:28
Rumors of the famous Yuko at Massage Max (480) XXX-5995. Anyone have a sighting?Yeah, just saw her today for 30 min. I went for the complete covered session for $.65.

As far as I'm concerned she probably the best looking Korean left in town. She might be on par with some of the better Thais.

I called ahead for my appointment, I don't know who else is working and only saw a thick young black chick, maybe Indian I'm not sure.

The place has been remodeled since I was last there over 3 years ago, but its the same Yoko. Nice lady, and petite with a meaty ass. Not fat. I think she's one of the better looking lady's in town. I've popped into a couple places and just left because I don't want fat or old therapists.

Noblesavage01
10-26-11, 14:06
Not even close. The Pix's are ripped off from other sites.

How accurate are the pics they posted?

Cheers

Noblesavage01
10-26-11, 14:07
Nina's the owner. She knows Goldie now in Buckeye.

Noble One:

Thanks for the review; I literaly live about 2 miles down the street from there. I must say I find it odd that they have no procured signage yet. Almost feels like a LE op, but it is true they have been posting for several months now. I'm reasonably sure they are under the same ownership as the place at 99th and Grand because the ad formats are nearly identical. Looking forward to new posts on this place.

- SC.

Reallly Bored
10-31-11, 21:59
http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ceannas-new-upscale-location-27/13435787

First off, totally not her in the pic. Her tits are ok, but NOTHING like what she advertises. Second, she works out of a "friends" house, and the 60 for the hour is all his. Anything more is negotiated, and she will quote her entire menu, which is way overpriced for how she looks, and how old she is. Definitely will not repeat, as the massage was hard and fast, like she was high on speed, and talkednonstop the entire time. The hand release was good, but not worth what she asks for it. There are plenty of flat rate girls around, that don't jack you around.

Supaspiffy
11-03-11, 15:15
http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ceannas-new-upscale-location-27/13435787

First off, totally not her in the pic. Her tits are ok, but NOTHING like what she advertises. Second, she works out of a "friends" house, and the 60 for the hour is all his. Anything more is negotiated, and she will quote her entire menu, which is way overpriced for how she looks, and how old she is. Definitely will not repeat, as the massage was hard and fast, like she was high on speed, and talkednonstop the entire time. The hand release was good, but not worth what she asks for it. There are plenty of flat rate girls around, that don't jack you around.Can she do 30 hhr with HE?

Asnover
11-03-11, 21:46
Hoping for Jenny. Got Linda. Went for 1/2 hr and wasted no time letting me see nice little B cups. No talk of $. Just let me slide between till finish. Then complained about tip. Return? Probably not. But as always YMMV. Hopefully for the better

Humpie
11-06-11, 22:52
Not being a westsider this was my first time at ANFU. No need to go into a lot of detail as the place has been reviewed a lot. I saw a girl that I think was named Edna, but her English was rather bad so who knows? She had nice bolt-ons & everythng was on the menu. She wouldn't budge from the $.20 for everything. She did some kissing but all closed mouth. For an Asian she wasn't tight at all. I'm not small but felt it with her which wasn't helping me to get the job done. After several postions she had to slip the cover off & finish me with a BBBJCIM which she spit out. She was pretty and friendly and the ending was great but everything in-between was a little frustrating.

MyDixieWrecked
11-07-11, 14:42
For an Asian she wasn't tight at all. I'm not small but felt it with her which wasn't helping me to get the job done.You forgot my rule of asian vagina. Big girl=big pussy, Little girl = bigger pussy

Pepe57
11-09-11, 22:45
Had a great visit today with Sunnie. Excellent massage and instructions after how to take care of my back pain with positional movements. Sunnie has had training. Seniors massage for details. Pepe

Dirty Old Guy
11-10-11, 14:25
Remember, if you aren't tight on both sides then move over to one side and work that one. The other side will get jealous and move over and tighten things up for you. :D

Not being a westsider this was my first time at ANFU. No need to go into a lot of detail as the place has been reviewed a lot. I saw a girl that I think was named Edna, but her English was rather bad so who knows? She had nice bolt-ons & everythng was on the menu. She wouldn't budge from the $.20 for everything. She did some kissing but all closed mouth. For an Asian she wasn't tight at all. I'm not small but felt it with her which wasn't helping me to get the job done. After several postions she had to slip the cover off & finish me with a BBBJCIM which she spit out. She was pretty and friendly and the ending was great but everything in-between was a little frustrating.

Humpie
11-12-11, 10:58
Remember, if you aren't tight on both sides then move over to one side and work that one. The other side will get jealous and move over and tighten things up for you. :DLOL! Thanks, maybe I'll try that next time.

Carlusa
11-17-11, 00:05
Anyone know of any non-Asian MP's in this state? Care to share your experiences there?

A related matter- Anyone know almost All MP's seem to be Asian? Wondered this for a long time but never been able to figure it out.

DavePHX
11-17-11, 01:08
Anyone know almost All MP's seem to be Asian? Wondered this for a long time but never been able to figure it out.This is only speculation but based on some MP arrests and closings a few years ago in Phoenix reported in the media and what I heard from some inside folks. The constant influx of often new gals, limited English, frequent closing and new places also makes sense.

Phoenix was alleged to be part of a Asian sex trafficking circuit with gals rotated in from other USA cities.

This is certainly not in every AMP case, I haven't gone to one for years, since I am not usually attracted to Asians but seems odd we still have so many AMPs vs relatively low Asian population and most of Asian's seem more professional, fluent in English, older or going to the University.

It seems from reviews many AMP gal seem more like the trafficking profile, limited English etc. But I would be happy to be wrong.

I don't think those that are "sex trafficked" are doing it against their will but can't know for sure. Often Asian or foreign women (very common in Canada where easier to get in and get lost) are brought to cities where they have to work long hard hours as escorts with most of the money going to their handlers (aka pimps) to pay off maybe $25k-$50K fee over time to the handler from her work.

For her she agrees because she still has enough to send her family in poverty money such as to upcountry Thailand etc.

I have no knowledge of the PHX Asian situation but some of my best experiences with Canadian escorts were Russian or similar escorts via the Russian agencies with big web sites. I prefer the taller slim European body types and had some wonderful my kind of intimacy not just sex from some, one in particular.

One gal was very open with me and a Toronto friend of mine. She did this with the Russian mafia controlled agency but was very happy with the arrangement and enjoyed the lots of sex with many men a day. No under aged and after her debt was paid, last heard she fell in love with a customer, disappeared with him into Canada and was very happy. I understand it is a lot easier to avoid Canadian immigration rules overstay a VISA and get lost in society with a happy life vs harder in the USA.

The Russian agencies undercut price wise the many Canadian based agencies. As I recall 1hour outcall typically $150 / hr vs typical $200 / hr. Many Russian escorts highly desired with great reviews. Like most agencies in Canada a driver is paid out of the fee who drops off, makes sure safe via cell call and picks up at end for escorts safety. But this is standard with most agencies in Canada.

No legal issues of course other than potentially "living off avails" and custom issues. But Canada doesn't go after crimes with no victims and agencies avoid avails issues by only selling time not sex. No big deal as long as in private consenting adults as in most of the world except the USA.

Not to make this a long story but there was also a BAD Mafia guy who kidnapped gals from the "honest mafia agencies" did an incall with all doors and windows secured so gals couldn't get out, were armed and abused them. One night the women barricaded themselves in a bedroom and called Toronto 911 reporting an armed robbery in progress and they were hiding in a bedroom. They were smart enough to know with that kind of call the police would break into the locked secured home with probably cause or "imminent risk" without a warrant.

And the police did! The mafia pimps were charged with various crimes (kidnapping, living off avails etc). The gals faced no legal issues and I heard some went back to work for the "nice mafia pimps".

Pepe57
11-17-11, 01:16
Cause they have tight little * and the can do the ACG like no other girls I ever met of any other race.

Anyone know of any non-Asian MP's in this state? Care to share your experiences there?

A related matter- Anyone know almost All MP's seem to be Asian? Wondered this for a long time but never been able to figure it out.

Carlusa
11-18-11, 00:57
Thanks Dave and Pepe!

Mtnboy49
11-19-11, 10:51
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggem7y8UxIk&feature=fvwrel&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DPo7-m99ks5Y%26NR%3D1.

This is not the correct way to put in a link but, I have not figured it out. Anyway, This is a good YouTube onthe event

Hummer Bird
11-19-11, 11:42
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggem7y8uxik&feature=fvwrel&oref=http

%3a%2f%

2fwww.youtube.com

%2fwatch%3fv%3dpo7-m99ks5y%26nr%3d1.

This is not the correct way to put in a link but, i have not figured it out. Anyway, this is a good youtube onthe eventfantastic!

Az Dude
11-22-11, 16:57
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdWYXwjJhAU

BeTwo4030
11-22-11, 17:58
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdWYXwjJhAUHttp://www.youtube.com/watch?src_vid=FdWYXwjJhAU&annotation_id=annotation_271017&feature=iv&v=A2lIZCD8u4c

I think I might had to pull a "Bubba"

Manzy704
11-23-11, 04:19

A related matter- Anyone know almost All MP's seem to be Asian? Wondered this for a long time but never been able to figure it out.There is a place near I-10 and Elliot. It is pricey but they advertise daily on BP. No FS. If you're willing to spend $$ for no FS (please tell me you're not) then I'd go with Vanessa.