PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Remotecntl
06-12-06, 21:12
I think it's best if we just post in General Reports. There is not enough activity for a separate section on SW's. There is plenty of SW info in the General Report section.

DarkRaijin
01-08-14, 12:51
I have been submitted to a position on Fort Collins. Not even 1 SW. Man I will F- up the interview. Can't do without good working girls. I refuse to work under such bad conditions.

Mark1160
01-09-14, 00:14
I'm a truck driver from tennessee and am parked for the night at the Sapps truck stop. So thought I would come on here a find where the action is, what chance have I got when every single post seems to end up in the general section...

I disagree, the site has different sections for a reason. It makes it very hard to find info on a SW, BP girl, SC, AMP, etc, if everything is posted in the General Report section. Instead of reading the last 25 post in one particular section, I have to read 100 posts in the General Report section to find the handful that I need. Not only will this help the out of towner find what he's looking for, but it will help you locals find old post, reviews, reports, if you need them.

Safe and organized hunting Gentleman.

John Wise..

Shadow1
02-28-14, 16:31
If I were to take this site as a decision maker as to what the streetwalker life was like in Denver, I'de say that it was a waste of time.
But, I know better, but, no one seems to post anything here about their encounters on the Fax.
I used to own (not really own, just lived there, knew the girls, they knew me, never without a descent girl to make me happy) E Colfax, from Colo to Peoria.
So, will some of you that are keeping your disgusting habit to yourself, let us know what you're doing to who?
Last time I was in town, I picked up to young hotties at the laundry mat on Yosemite / Fax.
They were charging their fones. Had a nice time at the motel 6.
One was on her period so just did a nice BJ, the other one did it all (except anal).
I saw a lot of action down by the medical maryjane outlet, right across from the liquor store, but avoided. Looked like trouble just waiting to happen.
So, tell it like it is, and let's get this Streetwalker thread activated.
See y'all next month.

Shadow.

Zedra Nunye
06-02-14, 05:12
Hi guys, I'm long time poster in the LA region. Will be in Denver on 6/6, 6/7 & 6/8.

Was hoping to get some help from the locals in finding a good provider.

Not too picky about anything really but prefer lighter skin tones.

Also, if provider is able to come to me that will be best but not necessary.

Any help will be greatly appreciated and I will def return favor.

Thanks.

Shadow1
06-03-14, 08:52
Hi guys, I'm long time poster in the LA region. Will be in Denver on 6/6, 6/7 & 6/8.
Was hoping to get some help from the locals in finding a good provider.
Not too picky about anything really but prefer lighter skin tones.
Also, if provider is able to come to me that will be best but not necessary.
Any help will be greatly appreciated and I will def return favor.
Thanks.

Meaning, you don't date Black girls?
In that case, I can't help ya.
But if I wanted to date, I'd cruise E Fax, Monaco to Peoria.
But, I been outa the area for a while and may have lost my touch.

If you want an In Call, then it may be best and easiest to just get on BP, and find what you're looking for.
May cost a little more, but it appears you're very selective and won't find that white cheerleader type on every corner, like they are on Fig Ave.
Enjoy your visit and good hunting, or calling, whatever you decide to do.

Shadow.

Elusivepirate
06-08-14, 21:34
I'm here from the state of Florida and I can't believe the low numbers of prviders on Cofax. I use to have a larger selection but now I had no teeth Anne nean Quebec and a 50 year old BSW near Peroria. I might have to head back to Tampa.

Shadow1
06-19-14, 11:00
What is wrong with people in Denver? I was in town for less than an hour and saw numerous SW'ers. Granted, it appears they've moved West from the Peoria area but still saw 7 or 8. The nicest one was a BSW (which, as most know, is my preference), 20ish, 5'7" , 130, really cute, looked almost civilianish, clean, quiet, (not flagging down John,) was walking, with backpack, near Yosemite. She walked behind the bank and sat on the curb near the banks drive thru. Saw a few more near the weed store, but that just doesn't seem like a kool area. Saw an older fat WSW walking with a cute teen BSW. Got the look and the finger wave, but never stopped as I was waiting for my prearranged date to call. And shortly thereafter she did. I've been dating her since she was 18, now 34. Mex mix, 33 B's 125, quit the street, quit using, quit BP and CL. Got a room, showered together, layd there naked and talked, cuddled, sucked, nipples and DATY till she came. Then she did me, CG, RCG, Doggie, mish, and splattered on her flat tummy. All she asked for was cig money, gave her $40. Got a few other calls from old friends that know I'm in town for the week, so going to be busy.

Me thinks that folks here don't do enuf trolling, cause I saw plenty.

Shadow in the streets.

Shadow1
06-20-14, 19:06
OK, so everyone says the streets are dry. This one wasn't.

Shadow1
06-21-14, 12:50
Wasn't really looking for anything specific, just scanning the scene. I prefer the BSW Cheerleader young petite types. Or, a BSW Petite type, Or a young BSW, or a Petite BSW, well, you get the idea. Well, last night was not the night. But, near Yosemite I saw a short BBW BSW. Believe it or not, what got my attention was her pretty smile, cute face and alluring eyes. But, she was 5'0", maybe 165, had a set of 38+ DD's, totally shaved pussy, and a real nice personality.

Did the 3 drive by and decided maybe her youth would compensate for her BBW ness. Made the pickup and headed to unchartered territory.

She asked what I wanted, I replied just a BBBJ, she said $50, I said $20, she said OK.

Found a spot, in plain sight, and she removed her top to reveal those huge, firm, succulent breasts. Sucked the nipples and she leaned back for more. My other hand went to her pantiless clean shaven moist pussy for some FIV.

She massaged my dick while I sucked. That did the trick. Without hesitation I offered another $20 for FS, to which she agreed and we got in back. She pulled out a condom for CBJ, I asked to start without and she did, and man did she. She can suck a dick and got me to 90% in no time, and I asked to keep it up cause it felt soo good, and she did.

Finally she stopped, put on the condom with her lips, and more head. This girl is a winner for sure.

Then she asked how I wanted it, I told her to get on top, and she did, with no argument. I slid in and she rotated, slid back and forth up and down.

I then went o mish, with her right leg over the front seat and her L leg up in the air, and I slid back in and went to town.

Yea, a great time.

Especially since everyone says the Fax ain't got nothing to offer. I did see a few WSW but I wasn't interested, but they were out there.

Tonite is another night, to find what no one else seems to be able to.

Shadow on the Fax.

Shadow1
06-23-14, 20:02
But looks 19.

Picked her up near Fax / Moline. She seemed either really naive or was trippin. 33 Bs, tight body, 5'0", 115. Wouldn't let me do a cop check along the way. I offered a BBBJ for 20. FS 40. She agreed to the BBBJ. Wouldn't do FS in the car. She started out a little fidigity, but slowly warmed up and did a fair job. I'd really like to get her in a bed and work that spinner body.

Shadow hit another one.

Shadow1
06-23-14, 23:48
And it all paid off. Saw a cute young BSW, 22,5'2" 145,36 DD, clean pussy, in front of the motel, just standing there. Did a 2nd drive by, got her attention, parked around the corner, she followed and got in. Asked to go back to the motel so she could lock her room door. While there I asked if we could use her room, just to see what she would say, and she said sure. I left my wallet in the car, and went to her room.

She showered up, washed me up, and started with a nice BBBJ. She got me up and ready in no time. I rolled her over for some tittie play, sucking, FIV, and some more skull fvcking. Then mish, with her knees at her ears, slamming that tight young clean pussy. She was either moaning or groaning, so I went deeper and faster, then sideways, then scissors, the doggie. She is sooo tight. I finally lost control and rolled over. She cleaned me up, small talk, then helped me to the car and was happy to get $40.

Yea, it sure is slow on the Fax.

NOT.

More pussy than money.

Tomorrow is another day.

Shadow on the Fax.

VAJimbo
06-24-14, 11:19
I have to agree with you Shadow1, I'm in town now as well. I have been playing with 2 18 yo's I found on social media but have managed to take the drive on fax a few times. Most of them are not what I'm looking for but I have "talked" to a few girls there. I talked a 20's slim white girl, several 20's black girls that are willing and able to take care of biz. It does not even seem to be as hot as it was a few years ago and LEO seem to be less menacing and less abundant.

Just my 4 cents, inflation and all.

Shadow1
06-25-14, 00:59
And, my last post here as I'll be leaving town in the morning.
Wanted one more before I left. Found Lady on 16th, meaning, check the side streets also.
Great personality. Was talking about the heat, she mentioned the heat in calif, moreso LA.
Said she was from South central LA. I asked if she worked Figeroua ave, which she did, and it put her at ease as I knew the area and the motel she worked out of. ;.
Parked, and talked crap. Told her to take off her top, to reveal some nice 33 B'a (I like them small).
Just wanted a BBBJ, and she agreed to $20. She then started to take off her shorts, to reveal a red and black thong.
And, she has such a nice butt. (no need to describe the action, just know she's a great girl).
Great skills and a happy ending.

I've got 3 or 4 dates lined up when I get home, so, y'all take it easy out there.

No, the Fax ain't dead, slow, but not dead.

Enjoy.

Shadow out the door.

VAJimbo
06-25-14, 15:48
My date for today fell through so I checked out the fax and found Ishea, I'm surly spelling it wrong but hey. She was a 26 yo black girl spinner body 32 be's found her on Hanover north of the fax. 20 for a BBBJ, she is a sweat girl with a good outlook treat her well if you find her.

I also noted an increase in LEO down around Saturdays club, saw the fire rescue at one of the motels in the area and lots of LEO, seems LEO stayed around a while when things finished be careful out there and have some fun it's not dead but good ones seem to be few in numbers.

Shadow1
06-26-14, 02:03
My date for today fell through so I checked out the fax and found Ishea, I'm surly spelling it wrong but hey. She was a 26 yo black girl spinner body 32 be's found her on Hanover north of the fax. 20 for a BBBJ, she is a sweat girl with a good outlook treat her well if you find her.

I also noted an increase in LEO down around Saturdays club, saw the fire rescue at one of the motels in the area and lots of LEO, seems LEO stayed around a while when things finished be careful out there and have some fun it's not dead but good ones seem to be few in numbers.See my post below, #13, yea, she's a little sweetheart. Seems new to all this. Let's hope she doesn't get too caught up in it and deteriorate quickly. I would still like to get her in a king sized bed for an hour.

Be safe.

Shadow.

Shadow1
06-26-14, 02:18
Found a pic of my first date.

A pic is worth more than what I can say.

Shadow.

TheSwampHawk
07-05-14, 14:59
Cute, tight, spinner-ish mixed across from Saturday's. Hard to get her attention, but jumped right in. Plenty on the menu, agreed to 20, but then a few minutes in starts with "you doing' too much for only 20. " & wouldn't let me touch her. Kinda ruined that date, but I'll prolly try her again, as she's way hotter than most Fax denizens & I get the feeling she's pretty erratic. No phone: "I'm always around. ".

TheSwampHawk
07-05-14, 15:06
Saw a brunette milfy type walking E just into Aurora (never can remember that cross street!) in short skirt. Offered a ride, tentatively got in, actually wanted a ride home over near Buckley. Said she's "not one of those Colfax working girls, & wouldn't do anything less than 100. I said sorry it won't work, I'll just let you out. Finally (lot longer then than writing it!) agreed for "all I had" ($30. Best technique on the Fax, hands roamed wherever I wanted, she was clean, dedicated (I'm not spring chicken!) & all told, a great experience. Can't wait to try again, but not willing to go through that prolonged a negotiation each time. Plan on trying to get her into a room next time. Enjoy and Happy Hunting!

Shadow1
07-06-14, 19:07
Saw a brunette milfy type walking E just into Aurora (never can remember that cross street!) in short skirt. Offered a ride, tentatively got in, actually wanted a ride home over near Buckley. Said she's "not one of those Colfax working girls, & wouldn't do anything less than 100. I said sorry it won't work, I'll just let you out. Finally (lot longer then than writing it!) agreed for "all I had" ($30. Best technique on the Fax, hands roamed wherever I wanted, she was clean, dedicated (I'm not spring chicken!) & all told, a great experience. Can't wait to try again, but not willing to go through that prolonged a negotiation each time. Plan on trying to get her into a room next time. Enjoy and Happy Hunting!Yosemite.

Yea, when they start with denying what they are, then they are. Just seeing if you'll bite. They especially like to try to play us older guys, not knowing we been doing this longer than some of them have been alive. But, good call, and do it again.

Be safe.

Shadow.

Shadow1
07-06-14, 19:08
Cute, tight, spinner-ish mixed across from Saturday's. Hard to get her attention, but jumped right in. Plenty on the menu, agreed to 20, but then a few minutes in starts with "you doing' too much for only 20. " & wouldn't let me touch her. Kinda ruined that date, but I'll prolly try her again, as she's way hotter than most Fax denizens & I get the feeling she's pretty erratic. No phone: "I'm always around. ".I dated a BSW named Jazzy a few years ago. Dated her sister too. Kinda flighty, but not sure if it's the same one. But, thanks for working on reviving this board. I'll be back soon and hitting what I can.

Shadow will reurn.

Atavish12
07-09-14, 15:06
Scanned the Fax last evening. 3 LEO and no SW. Between Havana and Colorado.

Atavish12
07-15-14, 16:46
Drove East Fax on Sunday 7/13. Window shopping. Many SW around. No standouts. Also 7 or 8 LEO. Including hiding out on side streets and on 16th as well.

Stay safe my friends.

TheSwampHawk
07-16-14, 14:18
Didn't make WFax, but E worked (barely.) Tried Karrie (sp? Whom you regularly see 'tween Saturday's and Yosemite, almost always on S side. She lives there, less than a block off the Fax. Older, short, reddish / brunette, see's. Clean enough, but lost of meth evidence. Decent skills, but too skittish to finish, allegedly due daylight & area. Wanted to go to her apt, which I never do until I know them better. Actually said, "sorry it didn't work, the next one's on me. " Yeah, yeah, I know, that doesn't make it true; but I don't know 5% of the street gals that would even say it (and, until I try to take her up on it, I actually think she meant it.) Nowhere NEAR as hardened as virutally all the other gals out.

Just missed the scoop on a HOT, thin brunette, mid-20's 'tween Saturdays and the motel W and just S. She didn't re-appear in the short time I could linger to try to catch her. Absolutely best I've seen on Fax in several years. (Part of the hesitation that cost me the scoop was a hint of TGTBT & wanting to be extra careful!

Saw at least three others, in whom I wasn't interested in same area. Aurora was unusually dead.

It's just a matter of enough hunting!

Good luck, be careful, report back often!

DreamLuver1110
07-16-14, 19:12
Sting on Evans just off Federal. Brunette white tank top and black pants with hand back walking around the liquor store across from the gas station. Unlucky guy In front of me had to speak with LEO. She wants to discuss everything right there and won't get in. She may change cloths but she looks to good to be true!.

Atavish12
08-03-14, 21:14
Sunday. 4-5 BSW and one brunette.

No obvious LEO today (last week there were 5 or 6).

Brunette was a 8 but gott scooped before I could make the turn.

Play safe.

TheSwampHawk
08-18-14, 12:51
Two VERY quick trips to both E&W Fax recently. Both times lots more dead than usual, both times 2-3 on each end, quality poor. Most eastern activity still BTW Saturdays & Yosemite, western centers on Wolff (or, you could say starting 3 blocks E of Sheridan, east to the last 7-11 (of at least three) W of Federal (next to car wash.).

Lately, you got to work it harder than before, but seldom come home with full pipes (though my standards have dropped!) None of my phone numbers work, right now. Expect a new number from Val the next time I see her.

Happy hunting, be safe, & enjoy the thrill of the hunt!

SH.

ThriveToLife
08-19-14, 01:20
Two VERY quick trips to both E&W Fax recently. Both times lots more dead than usual, both times 2-3 on each end, quality poor. Most eastern activity still BTW Saturdays & Yosemite, western centers on Wolff (or, you could say starting 3 blocks E of Sheridan, east to the last 7-11 (of at least three) W of Federal (next to car wash.).

Lately, you got to work it harder than before, but seldom come home with full pipes (though my standards have dropped!) None of my phone numbers work, right now. Expect a new number from Val the next time I see her.

Happy hunting, be safe, & enjoy the thrill of the hunt!

SH.Hey, Hawk. I would agree with your assessment. Visiting from out of town for a short while and like yourself did the E&W Fax strolls and found it to be mostly dead. What I did see was worn or too drugged up to do anything with. I did know the area well but the same area near Sheridan, in fact, inside the 7-11 is where I thought I spotted one but it was my first day here. I spotted a few on the other direction on Fax, just still lost between E and W. I did do Fed from Fax to 70th and tho I spotted possible two gals near bus stops, not sure if they were working or not.

Today, I was walking along 16th St Mall area and on California spotted a gal just sitting, but seemed out of place, so was not sure if she was working or not. Any history of activity in this area?

Lastly, since I still am here for a few, just wanted to know if LEO works under cover or not. I spotted them on side streets but they were in plain in sight marked vehicles.

Thanks.

Chesty3086
09-24-14, 23:16
Hey, Hawk. I would agree with your assessment. Visiting from out of town for a short while and like yourself did the E&W Fax strolls and found it to be mostly dead. What I did see was worn or too drugged up to do anything with. I did know the area well but the same area near Sheridan, in fact, inside the 7-11 is where I thought I spotted one but it was my first day here. I spotted a few on the other direction on Fax, just still lost between E and W. I did do Fed from Fax to 70th and tho I spotted possible two gals near bus stops, not sure if they were working or not.

Today, I was walking along 16th St Mall area and on California spotted a gal just sitting, but seemed out of place, so was not sure if she was working or not. Any history of activity in this area?

Lastly, since I still am here for a few, just wanted to know if LEO works under cover or not. I spotted them on side streets but they were in plain in sight marked vehicles.

Thanks.My impression is that LEO in Colo is more interested in needle drugs than SWs. Post if you disagree.

Shadow1
09-25-14, 10:17
I used to live in Denver years ago. I was quite successful finding the occasional gem, and some fine regulars.
Again, You won't finde the 10/ gem with one or two cruises at the same time each day.
You have to put in a lot of time, and hit the side streets.

I know nothing of W Fax area (other than it was slim pickens years ago) and the 16th st mall area is not a regular pick up location.
From Colo to Monaco there may be a few.
Monaco to Yosemite (Denver) there are some, but mostly rough ones.
Yosemite to Havana,( Alton / beeler) to Havana there will be a few, but, again, not always the best of the best.
Havana to Peoria (near Moline) there are usually a few.
And, don't forget the side streets.
I have found many on the side streets.

I saw all this to let everyone know that the girls are out there, but it's up to you to find them.
I picked up one a couple months ago (there on business) and asked her a few questions.
She pretty much said the girls are being more cautious lately.
They come out for a minute, and back in, and repeat the cycle.
No, I don't have any current fone numbers / names / locations--yet.
I will have in a few weeks.

I do know a few from years go, that are no longer working, but they keep in touch.
I'll see them when I first get back, then I'll look for some new ones.

I don't do strip clubs. I don't do spas, I do the streets.
And Family Dollar. Yea, I have found a few there, or nearby.

So, it is my intention to get this board active again, like it used to be.
And separate posts for Streetwalkers, spas, strip clubs, general.
Including all encounters in one location is too difficult to track.

So, let's get all you street people out there and reporting on what you see.
I say reporting, cause I know there are a lot of us out there, but ain't no one sayin nuttin.
(Keeping the find to themselves and not wanting to share, which, I do the same to the special ones).

Ok.
That's all for now.
Shadow out.

Shadow1
10-03-14, 20:14
Been in town 2 days and just got a chance to cruize Fax.
Saw a cute spinner near Havava and fax, looked, got the nod, around the corner for the pick and cop check.
She said to touch her breast. And firm 33 Cs.
18 yo, 105 lbs, BSW, 5'2" and firm tits.
Found a quiet side street. And asked for a BBBJ for $20.
Then the bombshell. She doesn't do anything for less than $50.
FS is $100. Well, not me. So I said I'd take her back, but, didn't want to leave without sucking those tits.
Paid her $10 to lift up her hoodie, t shirt, sweat shirt and t shirt and sucked, held and stroked her tits for 7 minutes.
Mostly to play down her high self image.
Will I stop her again? No.
But I sure did like those 18 yo firm tits.

Saw a couple others, a nice mex with shorts and a rabbit fur jacket near Moline, and a rougher spinner BSW on 16th and moline.
More to cum.

Shadow.

Shadow1
10-06-14, 04:09
Day, that is.
Today finally met with an old friend, Chris. We've been dating for 20 years now (she was 18 at the time).
Mex mix, 5'5" 110,32 A.
A great BBBJ, RCG, CG. Mish, and doggie.
It's a room next time.

Later on saw Janet (J-Nut) who is my old reg Joannes sister.
Got an OK BBBJ with fiv and fia.
She started her rough street act, but I countered with my own 'treat them like a hoe' act.
Told her I was going to f her a $$ hard next time, and she said fine.
Dropped her off at thr Pacesetter.

Later this evening I went back out looking for that young, thick BSW I had seen earlier today, that I thought I dated a few months ago.
It took a lot of cruizing but I found her.
Name? 5'3" 145,38 DD.
Got an excellent BBBJTCCIM and some titty fondling and nip svcking.
So, yea, working on my harem again.

Cruize safely.
Shadow.

SchMighty
10-07-14, 00:38
Been in town 2 days and just got a chance to cruize Fax.
Saw a cute spinner near Havava and fax, looked, got the nod, around the corner for the pick and cop check.
She said to touch her breast. And firm 33 Cs.
18 yo, 105 lbs, BSW, 5'2" and firm tits.
Found a quiet side street. And asked for a BBBJ for $20.
Then the bombshell. She doesn't do anything for less than $50.
FS is $100. Well, not me. So I said I'd take her back, but, didn't want to leave without sucking those tits.
Paid her $10 to lift up her hoodie, t shirt, sweat shirt and t shirt and sucked, held and stroked her tits for 7 minutes.
Mostly to play down her high self image.
Will I stop her again? No.
But I sure did like those 18 yo firm tits.

Saw a couple others, a nice mex with shorts and a rabbit fur jacket near Moline, and a rougher spinner BSW on 16th and moline.
More to cum.

Shadow.Young and sweet.

Shadow1
10-08-14, 00:25
Young and sweet.Good first post man, and with pics, I asked for a pic, but she refused, guess my $10 wasn't enuf.

But, today I did some more cruizin, not much (that I was going to hit) till I saw a tallish BSW, tight butt. Circled the block, got her attn and she hopped in. She recognized me immediately from when I lived here 7 years ago, and after she told me her name, frenchi, I remembered her.

Parked for a nice BBBJTCCIM, fiv, tittie sucking for 20 plus 5 cause I made her work for it.
She still looked good for working the streets so long. (says she's slowed down some tho, which is a good thing).

Saw a real young cutie BSW near Yosemite but just missed her.

Saw an overdressed BSW W of yosemite, slim youngish, denim dress, jacket, red shoes, funky hat, maybe 23.
I was thinking about it, but she was fixated by her fone.

More out there I'm sure.

Enjoy the hunt.

Shadow.

Atavish12
10-08-14, 08:47
Wow you are the man. Been cursing regularly with some success but not like you.

Day, that is.
Today finally met with an old friend, Chris. We've been dating for 20 years now (she was 18 at the time).
Mex mix, 5'5" 110,32 A.
A great BBBJ, RCG, CG. Mish, and doggie.
It's a room next time.

Later on saw Janet (J-Nut) who is my old reg Joannes sister.
Got an OK BBBJ with fiv and fia.
She started her rough street act, but I countered with my own 'treat them like a hoe' act.
Told her I was going to f her a $$ hard next time, and she said fine.
Dropped her off at thr Pacesetter.

Later this evening I went back out looking for that young, thick BSW I had seen earlier today, that I thought I dated a few months ago.
It took a lot of cruizing but I found her.
Name? 5'3" 145,38 DD.
Got an excellent BBBJTCCIM and some titty fondling and nip svcking.
So, yea, working on my harem again.

Cruize safely.
Shadow.

Shadow1
10-08-14, 20:39
Wow you are the man. Been cursing regularly with some success but not like you.Not really, I cruize just like everyone else. It's a matter of recognizing the SW's and making the pick.

Sometimes it takes a while, sometimes not.

Today, actually this morning, was running errands, fone rings, I just passed the 20 yo thick BSW from yesterday.
She say me, I turned round, picked her up, parked for a nice long hard BBBJ, for $20.
Then back home to wait for the cable man.

Saw a few others out, but had what I wanted.

Shadow.

Shadow1
10-15-14, 23:42
Got a call from my 20 yo thick BSW from the other night. She had a room and wanted to date.
I went to Fax, but the hotel she was at had too many dealers and rough folks hanging around.
As much as I wanted to hit it, I had to pass due to the risk factor.
(and I ain't as young as I once was, and have physical limitations, so had to use the big head).

Cruized a little and saw a 21 yo cute young spinner American Indian / black mix.
She was making some money as she was catching a jet airliner to Tx at 4:00 AM.
Originally offered and accepted a BBBJ for 20.
Wound up in the back seat, totally naked, and her titties were nicer than Tias.
Did an ok BJ, played with my balls, licked the shaft and got me ready.
Then, she got on top and ground on that hard dick.
She said to let her know when I was ready, I did, pulled out and came on her stomach.
$40, she said she normally gets 100 for what we did.
Thats nice, I got it for 40.

On the way home, saw a BSW near taco bell. Millie / Missy / Lillie idk.
I knew I wouldn't get another one, but just wanted her to suck on my dick.
She did, but after 2 minutes, and not hard, she asks if I'm ready, No.
She kept on for another few minutes till I had had enuf.
Will not repeat.

Then, after dropping her off, saw another young, 21 yo. BSW, 140 36 C firm, again. As nice as tias.
Offered 20 for a BBBJ, but, after some titty sucking, and her moaning, my hand went to her pussy, and did some fiv, which she really liked.
Got in back, total nude, more finger fucking, tittie sucking, and her giving he a HJ, I was ready.
Mish, doggie and back to mish, long, slow, fast, hard, she's slamming her hips / pussy with the stroke and moaning for more.
Went at it for a good 30 - 40 minutes. $40 ($1 a minute-not bad).

All in all, a good night, and added a couple potential young regulars to the list.

Glad to be back in Denver.

Shadow.

Shadow1
10-18-14, 23:16
I was out running some errands, and fingered I'd cruise fax one time. (Sat, 6;00 PM, fax and Moline area).

2 blocks W of Peoria, I see a SBF in the median. I drive by slowly, roll down the window and gave her a good looking over, then pulled over into the Mexican food store. She walked by, sheepishly looked over, said Hi, I said Hi, she got in and off we went.

Found a quiet side street. Only problem was she was drunk. Not knee walking pukin in the hair drunk, but been drinking enuf that the alcohol was coming out her pores. Oh well, might as well see what she's got.
Then 'she' wanted to get in he back seat, fine with me.
Started with a poor BBBJ, then tried to put a condom on a soft dick, bad idea.
But, she worked it till she got me up, and worked and worked, and then the Vulcan death grip on the dick. Don't these girls know that shit hurts??
I was giving her motivation by telling her to svck that dick, get me off and you'll be my new regular, nice tits, and like that.
She was going to give up but wanted her $25, so she said what I needed was some pussy.
She laid back, pulled down her stretch pants, and guided me home.
She was right, that's what I needed.
Took her back and continued on my way.

(Meaning I found a SW right away, got a piece, only paid $25, and was a happy old man).
Meaning, all those who say they look and look and look, well, I'm either really lucky, or you're looking in the wrong place.
Cruized up and down a couple times and saw a few more, but decided one was enuf for today.

Good luck and good fishing.
Shadow.

Shadow1
10-21-14, 02:49
My 21 yo think BSW called me at 9:00 friggin AM. I assume she was out all night, and the morning husbands wanting a quick BJ before work, were all at work.

I said I'd be out later.

I texted her at 2, but she never replied till 6 pm. Too late, day was done.

Texted the other young one but she was downtown.

She texted back at 11 PM.

But I have to get up early, so next time.

But, did see plenty from 2 - 5, so theyre out there.

Stopped one petite thing. Calls herself midget, 4'11". 100,30 yo.

Remembered me rom 6 years ago.

I just wanted a BJ, she wanted to fvck. So, who am I to disappoint. $25.

Said, 'arent you the one who likes anal?

Next time it's on.

Another one in the books.

Shadow1
10-21-14, 02:54
My 21 yo think BSW called me at 9:00 friggin AM. I assume she was out all night, and the morning husbands wanting a quick BJ before work, were all at work.
I said I'd be out later.
I texted her at 2, but she never replied till 6 pm. Too late, day was done.

Texted the other young one but she was downtown.
She texted back at 11 PM.
But I have to get up early, so next time.

But, did see plenty from 2 - 5, so theyre out there.

Stopped one petite thing. Calls herself midget, 4'11". 100,30 yo.
Remembered me rom 6 years ago.
I just wanted a BJ, she wanted to fvck. So, who am I to disappoint. $25.
Said, 'arent you the one who likes anal?
Next time it's on.

Another one in the books.

Shadow1
10-22-14, 01:50
My 21 yo from the other night.

Shadow1
10-23-14, 23:53
Not really looking, was just cruizing.

Saw what appeared to be a young BSW. Fax and Uinta, 4:00 PM.
I usually do a few drivebys before deciding, but this time, pulled around the corner after the 2nd pass.
Erika (looked 20, but maybe 28,33 B's. Nice pointed butt, 5;6" 130 lbs.
Had active brain cells, was friendly and had manners, dressed neat and clean (vs trashy and dirty).
Just got a bbbjtccim fir the usual $20.
She never asked for a tip, but I may have had she.
No #.
I'm going to get her in the back seat next time and tap that ass.

2 days ago, finally got with my 21 yo thick BSW.
Went to her spot, which was better than mine.
Total naked, BBBJ CG, RCG, mish.

My next hit is going to be Midget again.

My problem is, as it is any time I go to a new city, is, after hittin all the hot ones a few times, they get old, and there aren't any new hot ones for a while.
But, for now, I'm enjoying being back in town.
Life is short, hit em while they're out there.

Shadow in the streets.

Shadow1
10-29-14, 19:59
This is Vee from yesterday.

Shadow1
10-29-14, 20:42
Saw Tiny on a side street. Was very friendly and accomadating.
Fun was had by all.

A different one every day.
Am I just lucky, or are they really out there?

I passed on a hot looking mex mix near Alton.
Reason: she just looked like she was full of herself and was going to be a little more trouble and expense than I wanted.

Plenty more out there tho.
Carry on.

JamesPays
11-01-14, 21:52
Saw Tiny on a side street. Was very friendly and accomadating.
Fun was had by all.

A different one every day.
Am I just lucky, or are they really out there?

I passed on a hot looking mex mix near Alton.
Reason: she just looked like she was full of herself and was going to be a little more trouble and expense than I wanted.

Plenty more out there tho.
Carry on.Dude, you are rocking it. I been in those same areas just about same days and never see anybody interesting.

Shadow1
11-02-14, 00:51
Dude, you are rocking it. I been in those same areas just about same days and never see anybody interesting.I waste too much gas cruizing looking for just the right one.
Never spend too much time in one area.
(I cruize either side of yosemite (10 blocks in either direction) then go up to havana to peoria, then back to yosemite.
I've seen plenty, got the look from many, only limitation is time and money.

Be advised, i date primarily BSW's, which there seem to be more of
Good luck and be careful.

Shadow.

Shadow1
11-04-14, 04:57
Monday night, 10:00, 35 degrees, and there were plenty.

Was texting 3 to see who wanted to date, when I saw a 19 yo BSW, fax / moline, 38 DD, tanisha.

Her youth and firm 38 DD earned her $40 for some weak BBBJ and FS, and cuming on her tits.

But the best part was the daty. Clean, smooth, and she got off on it.

One hand massaging a 38, one finger up her butt, one finger in her coochie and my tongue licking her clit.

This one also wanted to date, but was a little high priced.

Saw a few others on either side of yosemite.

TheSwampHawk
11-06-14, 18:15
Finally got back to Denver Saturday early evening. Found Lisa (whom I'd previously seen and forgot all about), late 30's tall, slim blonde way west of my usual cruise area (Walmart). She's pretty cautious on the pickup, had to make more loops than I like, especially in Lakewood. Very willing to do whatever I wanted, no upsell, good service. For my tastes, WAY above the average in looks and service for the Fax (YMMV). Usual Fax prices. I recommend. Happy Hunting and play safely! -Hawk.

TheSwampHawk
11-06-14, 18:19
Saturday just about dark, saw two older WSW's Ebound on W Fax around the car dealership (E of Lakewood, W of Sheridan, sorry I don't remember streets very well! 1 each: blonde and brunette / red. Was afraid of coming up empty, so too the blonde. Drunk, talking non-stop, paranoid, thought this was going to be another aborted mission, but managed to eeek out a (barely) acceptable date. Wouldn't repeat unless desperate.

Shadow1
11-07-14, 02:12
Hawk.

Thanks for reporting on the pickings on the other side of town.

I very rarely go West due to the limited number of girls, and as I do mostly BSW's, the E side fills my needs.

SchMighty
11-09-14, 23:58
Monday night, 10:00, 35 degrees, and there were plenty.
~
~
~
This one also wanted to date, but was a little high priced.

. . . Did she just get out of the shower?

Shadow1
11-11-14, 00:43
. . . Did she just get out of the shower?I doubt it.

Most wear poor fitting wigs and take selfies in the bathroom.

And, nothing against self pride, but she values her pussy a lot higher than what anyone is willing to pay.

Shadow1
11-19-14, 04:46
Tight and wet. Saw a youngish BSW on fax near Uinta. 33 B's 125 lbs, She suggested getting in back, took everything off, and I laid back while she gave an OK BBBJ.

Then CG, and she was tight, and wet.

Then mish, doggie, and back to mish. She pumped as much as I did. Said she came 3 times.

Big finish and she cleaned me up.

No fone.

Will date again.

And what have you been doing??

Shadow1
11-25-14, 20:35
A few years ago I used to date a young sweet BSW. We had a great time every time. Today I was cruizing Fax near Syracuse and noticed a youngish SBF, maybe 25,150, dressed nice with nice hair. Gave / Rec'd the look, circled for the PU. She was hesitant at first but agreed to a BBBJ for $20.

Had sweet lips, nice breasts and good technique. Did a good job.
Afterwards exchanged name and number. As I'm putting her number into my phone, it pops up as already there. Be damned if it isn't the older sister of the girl I dated years ago.
We then talk a lot more, and she suggests a threesome with her sister.
I agree to doing her first, in a bed, FS, to include anal, then the 3 some.

My return to the streets is shaping up nicely.
Sorry no pictures, totally forgot. Wanted to keep it friendly first.

Life is good.

Dlh2360
11-26-14, 19:16
BSW's strung between Havana and Syracuse today. Most looked, young, slim, mixed.

Sporadic LEO.

Shadow1
11-28-14, 06:17
BSW's strung between Havana and Syracuse today. Most looked, young, slim, mixed.

Sporadic LEO.Damn, missed them, was outa town with relatives.
Hopefully they'll be back tomorrow with the nice weather and all.

One of my regulars is pushin me for some FS, guess she needs money bad.
But, I want to see the older sister I reported on the other day.
She's a little chunky, but now that I know her sister and background, I want to try it again, and when she said she does it all, she meant anal.
I generally limit all first dates to BBBJ, to minimize any loss if it ain't good, and upgrade if I want more, but with older sister I didn't have the 50 (BBBJ, mish, doggie, anal + 10 tip) she was asking for.

So, lets hope the young mixed spinners are still hungry.

Shadow1
11-30-14, 03:47
I had dated her a couple weeks ago, but lost her number. She called today and wants to fuck. How could I resist.

Was too late for tonite, but tomorrow we hook up for round two. My belated BDay present from me to me.

DaveThomas
12-02-14, 01:55
Picked up this BSW on E colfax a week ago Friday. Knew it was a mistake immediately when she said she was mad cause some guy ticked her off. Went thru the hood to strike a deal and she wanted 70, I counter with the usual 40. Said her name was "Kay", claimed she wasn't a crack hoe. I said I'll take ya back and she then wanted 20 for her time. I said we couldn't strike a deal and she started to freak out. Bitching and poking her finger at me, she poked me in the fucking eye. Got her to a place with people around and she wouldn't get out. I got out to go around to drag her ass out and she got out. I got back in the drivers side and she walked around and swung and hit me in the same damn eye. Muttered something about I should have paid her in the first place. What would you have done?

Here's some pics of this hoe from a video I took right before she blindsided me. Wore a black leather / plastic coat in the cold, looked thin and cute on the street but turned into this.

Shadow1
12-02-14, 20:43
Picked up this BSW on E colfax a week ago Friday. Knew it was a mistake immediately when she said she was mad cause some guy ticked her off. Went thru the hood to strike a deal and she wanted 70, I counter with the usual 40. Said her name was "Kay", claimed she wasn't a crack hoe. I said I'll take ya back and she then wanted 20 for her time. I said we couldn't strike a deal and she started to freak out. Bitching and poking her finger at me, she poked me in the fucking eye. Got her to a place with people around and she wouldn't get out. I got out to go around to drag her ass out and she got out. I got back in the drivers side and she walked around and swung and hit me in the same damn eye. Muttered something about I should have paid her in the first place. What would you have done?

Here's some pics of this hoe from a video I took right before she blindsided me. Wore a black leather / plastic coat in the cold, looked thin and cute on the street but turned into this.Yea, I saw her walking the other day. The Mohawk was your first clue she was trouble.

I've been there many times, and now, it's easier to pay them 5 or 10 and be done with it.

Shadow1
12-06-14, 04:30
Last Sat met with my UTR crissi and had a great session. Clean shaven pussy, baby ass smooth and tasted great. And she came at least once while licking that pussy.
Then mish, with her knees up around her ears, where she came again.
Then doggie, and she rotated her tight ass up, just perfect for hitting. I didn't last much longer.

Tonite saw a new light skinned BSW Lita.
33 looked 23, nice firm 34 c's, nice ass.
But, for a first date just got a BBBJTCCIM. I only get a BJ on a first date to prevent too much of a financial loss it case it sucks (I'm so funny).
But, she was great, great skills, never stopped till done, no complaining, and a great personality. Your mama would even like her.
I shoulda upgraded, but she had to get home to babysit. And I lost my mind somewhere between her tits and her lips.
No fone (obviously) but got the 'I'll call you' thing. I hope she does.

Life in the streets, enjoy.

Shadow out.

Shadow1
12-14-14, 01:32
Now, isn't this the prettiest UTR you've ever seen.

I see her once a week, everything is available.

She quit the street, BP and has a husband, and her old special friend (me).

Shadow1
12-19-14, 00:02
One of my old regulars that is looking for more.
Feel free to pm me for her #.
Everything is on the menu.
That 'gang' sign supposedly means 4 l (ife).

TheSwampHawk
01-09-15, 17:17
If her availability changes!

Great score!

-SH.

Now, isn't this the prettiest UTR you've ever seen.

I see her once a week, everything is available.

She quit the street, BP and has a husband, and her old special friend (me).

TheSwampHawk
01-09-15, 17:20
Older, thin, WSW, brunette w / some auburn in it, Amazing blue eyes. Found / did her twice around Kendall / W. Fax, both daytime. Above average for the Fax. Quotes high, then complains a fair bit after she agrees for more typical pricing, but a seriously good time.

Happy hunting,

-SF.

TheSwampHawk
01-09-15, 17:22
The Fax was slower than usual (which is saying something) this week during the days into early evening. Didn't search long, but tried several times, both day and early evening. E had typical low-quality between Saturdays & the city line, Aurora was as dead as I've seen it, and W. Was pretty slow. To be fair, W is always slower than E, I just like the quality / experiences better on the West.

Happy hunting, be safe.

-SF.

Atavish12
01-17-15, 19:20
E fax slow yesterday and today. Seems everyone is in hibernation, except for uncle LEO. Significant presence yesterday evening.

Play safe.

Shadow1
01-18-15, 23:15
E fax slow yesterday and today. Seems everyone is in hibernation, except for uncle LEO. Significant presence yesterday evening.

Play safe.Traditionally, weekends suck for SW's.

However I did see a few on fax and verbena. And later in the day about 7 cop cars at the airway crak motel.
Few SWs E of Havana.

As I mentioned, I've found a few UTR's for regulars and rotate them.
I think safer than cruizin for hours.

However, I did spend the evening at the days inn last night.
Everything for nada.
Don't happen often, but at other times she gets paid quite well.
A freebie goes a long ways, but few SW's understand economics.

Afterthought, for those that say there ain't nuttun out there
This was my last week
No numbers asked or given.

Egnartsim
01-20-15, 14:13
Traditionally, weekends suck for SW's.

However I did see a few on fax and verbena. And later in the day about 7 cop cars at the airway crak motel.
Few SWs E of Havana.

As I mentioned, I've found a few UTR's for regulars and rotate them.
I think safer than cruizin for hours.

However, I did spend the evening at the days inn last night.
Everything for nada.
Don't happen often, but at other times she gets paid quite well.
A freebie goes a long ways, but few SW's understand economics.

Afterthought, for those that say there ain't nuttun out there
This was my last week
No numbers asked or given.Nice Shadow, Is that a cop in the background from the pic with the pretty girl in your car?

Egnarts.

Shadow1
01-21-15, 00:40
Nice Shadow, Is that a cop in the background from the pic with the pretty girl in your car?

Egnarts.Yea, that's a cop giving a ticket. Photobombed I guess.

Or, here I am with this SW in the car and the cop is writing a parking ticket.

Good for me.

Atavish12
01-29-15, 16:52
Drove the east fax corridor yesterday. Saw a few SW. One hot one that got scooped before I could make the turn. Several LEO with 2 unmarked cars.

Play safe.

Bondwiz04
02-02-15, 19:45
Just moved from the west coast. Have hit the E Fax track but seen very little in early morning or afternoon. Any tips on the best time to look?

Shadow1
02-06-15, 22:14
Was out today and saw / dated / BBFS, $35, this on one fax and verbena.

Tina, 22,

No Fone.

WhenWhen
02-07-15, 01:20
Nice real life report as always. That's a nice looking girl. Nice nipples and I love the ebony women. Great job.

Was out today and saw / dated / BBFS, $35, this on one fax and verbena.

Tina, 22,

No Fone.

SlickDino
02-12-15, 13:48
New in town! Where is the street action around Denver in now days?

SlickDino
02-12-15, 16:50
I am new to Denver. Where the street action around here?

Shadow1
02-20-15, 00:27
Saw this one with another cute BSW on Fax near Yosemite. They looked like civilians till I got the cute little finger wave.
I generally don't do BBWs, but, she had a cuter face and was a little younger.
No fone, but lives near Yosemite and 11th. (by that 7 11.
Got a great BBBJ, Mish, doggie, (CG and RCG just didn't work out in the back seat).
But she said she'd call when she got a room.

Would definitely see again, and maybe her friend, with whom she said she had no professional jealousy.

And how was your day?

Shadow1
02-24-15, 23:35
Fax and Moline, by Sonic. Not a SW, but a SBF, 20, student, firm 35 c, no kids, tight, fiv, fia, mish, bbbj.

Shadow1
03-01-15, 03:40
22 degrees and always a hoe lookin for some mo.

Same process as always.

Fax and moline.

TheSwampHawk
03-02-15, 18:02
Thanks for livening up things around here. Great info, good pics. Keep up the good work.

Getting back to DEN this week, so hope to contribute.

Be safe,

-SH.

Shadow1
03-03-15, 01:21
Stopped at the gas station and saw a cute SBF, just standing at the corner of the store. Stopped to see who she was waiting for. After 5 minutes I drove over and offered a ride. She only needed someone to buy her some smokes cause she forgot her ID. She had $5 but not the rest. I offered the rest for her ph# and a ride home. On the way got a real nice hand of 18 YO firm titty. She never had time to date but I'll let ya know if her # is valid. Point being, I picked up another one, got some titty for $1.

But DAMN she was cute.

Shadow1
03-03-15, 19:00
WSW 25 5' 7". 135 cute nice body. Picked her up at the Dollar Store near Alton and Fax. Nice perky pink nipples 33 B's, clean shaven and tight. Not GFE, but easy to talk to and discuss services. Got a no hands BBBJ and FS for $40. I pay a little xtra just to avoid the negotiation process and let her think she's getting a good deal. And hopefully provide better service. She wouldn't allow pic's. (Strictly business) said she has a room. The hotel mgr doesn't hassle her, so next time it may be in her room. I would repeat.

Atavish12
03-04-15, 19:43
Fax and Moline, by Sonic. Not a SW, but a SBF, 20, student, firm 35 c, no kids, tight, fiv, fia, mish, bbbj.Nice work man. Keep the rest of us jealous at your success. Any numbers on this one?

Shadow1
03-05-15, 11:41
Nice work man. Keep the rest of us jealous at your success. Any numbers on this one?Actually I forgot to ask. But, most of them can't keep the bill paid anyway. My point is to show that they're out there. You're not going to find them on your first pass, it takes a lot of cruizin, getting turned down, and recognizing the mannerisms, signs, and taking the chance. Hell, I'm old and disabled, and I still hittin 19 YO's. You can too.

Shadow1
03-06-15, 15:45
East Fax, near the arc thrift store, saw a cute faced BBW. Figured the face would make up for the BBW issue. Cute face, smallish breasts. Tiana, 25, huge, wanted to go to KFC (go figure) . But she was spending her money so WTF. Waited but she got spooked and terminated the date. No problem. Then, fax and Josephine saw another BBW, Shae, 19, cute face and 44 DDs,. Got a great BBBJCIM for $20, (her price as quoted) with some titty sucking. All in all a good day.

Shadow1
03-06-15, 21:15
Driving by the taco truck near Uinta, saw a SBF ordering her taco. Waited for her, drive by slowly, parked around the corner and made the pick up. Tonya, SBF, 35,130, 35 Cs. Great personality. Was just going to ask for a BBBJCIM, but asked to see her titties. She pulled up her sweater, I bent over to suck them. She moaned and held my head closer. Then held one and sucked the other. More moaning, then went for a pussy rub. She spread her legs for more. Then stopped me, to take down her pants, more finger fvuking and sucking, moaning and gyrating. Decided to get in back, her favorite pisition? CG. And ride me till "you come with me" so I did.

Never discussed price. Got back in front and gave her $20. She said thanks. Wow. Then gave her 10 more. She was super pleased.

Looks like I got a new reg.

So, what did you do today?

All this to show they're out there, all Ya got to do is cruise.

Atavish12
03-07-15, 16:47
Cruzin efax yesterday. Many LEO parkedmup and down. Saw cute SBW near alton and fax. Picked up around corner. 30. Nice CBBJCIM. 20. No number.

Weather helps.

TheSwampHawk
03-07-15, 17:12
For my money, just hit the SW jackpot on E. Fax. Found WSW Kristi on and side of E. Fax a few blocks W of Syracuse, WAY W of most of the traditional activity. Hot, blonde, great body, see-the aftermarkets, nice butt, BUT she was no drama, no hassle / upsell / attitude, and just plain NICE! At first I thought she was a civilian, not working. Then I thought she was TGTBT, possible sting, etc. But, after some observation ruled out both & was just plain delighted! I'm betting she was / is a dancer but dances / tips won't quite support the habit. (I'm going to check Saturdays for her. As that would make sense.) She'll want (and deserves, IMO) a bit more than than average for the Fax, but I think WAY reasonable. SH approval rating = 8 (for the context.) I'd look for her from about Niagara to Syracuse.

Happy hunting, be safe.

-SH.

TheSwampHawk
03-07-15, 17:17
As Shadow likes to remind us, "they're out there"; but sometimes it takes a little more work. This Wednesday was one of those times. Saw at least 7, four even below my LOW standards. Two do-able (remember, I already said I had low standards! And Kristi of the earlier post. MUCH slower (few and far between) than I'm used to. Denver Saturday's to Aurora line (is that Yosemite? Had the most, almost nothing east to "downtown" Aurora, then sparse farther east up to the med center, but there.

Sorry to not be able to provide much detail.

-SH.

TheSwampHawk
03-07-15, 17:25
W. Fax also slow this Wednesday, but one VERY interesting prospect. Saw a VERY hot, young (late teen / early 20's), brunette, thin / spinner, probably LSW, walking W with three guys toward the Big Bunny (or similar) motel on SE corner of Kendal. Reasonably sure she gave me "the look". By the time I could get back, they'd all disappeared, can't imagine anywhere other than that motel. Kept looking for them to re-emerge, but no luck. I didn't get the feel they were all staying there or "together", prolly shooting party. If I'm right, this could be a real find for someone, WAY above ever the normal "top of the line" for the Fax, not to mention above average.

Saw what was prolly, but not certainly a civilian, thin, blonde, late-20's walk into Pasternack's pawn shop that had lots of promise if she was working. Other than that, a couple more I KNOW were working, but not of my regulars: Val, Red, or Lisa. In fact no one I recognized at all.

Happy hunting, be safe.

-SH.

Atavish12
03-08-15, 13:36
For my money, just hit the SW jackpot on E. Fax. Found WSW Kristi on and side of E. Fax a few blocks W of Syracuse, WAY W of most of the traditional activity. Hot, blonde, great body, see-the aftermarkets, nice butt, BUT she was no drama, no hassle / upsell / attitude, and just plain NICE! At first I thought she was a civilian, not working. Then I thought she was TGTBT, possible sting, etc. But, after some observation ruled out both & was just plain delighted! I'm betting she was / is a dancer but dances / tips won't quite support the habit. (I'm going to check Saturdays for her. As that would make sense.) She'll want (and deserves, IMO) a bit more than than average for the Fax, but I think WAY reasonable. SH approval rating = 8 (for the context.) I'd look for her from about Niagara to Syracuse.

Happy hunting, be safe.

-SH.Great report.

Any digits for this one??

A.

TheSwampHawk
03-09-15, 11:07
Great report.

Any digits for this one??

A.Certainly tried. This one's a keeper. Maybe she'll have phone next time.

-SH.

Shadow1
03-14-15, 20:56
Was a nice day today so hit fax to find something. But, as usual, weekends suck for talent. Made a couple calls but no one home. Saw these two near 16th and beeler. Texted Shae, 19, huge breasts. Got a nice BBBJ for 20.

Shadow1
03-18-15, 19:41
Did her again, but finally got a pic of them tits.

JpopBB
03-20-15, 07:01
Went for a long cruise late this evening in my normal stomping grounds (Fax, Federal to Wads or so). Saw nothing, but it was cold and late. Called a girl I know in the area and got taken care of, so all's well that ends well, I guess, but was hoping for some fresh.

Brick Tamland
03-23-15, 12:51
Hey guys, visiting from Dallas. I'll be here for a couple of more days. I have what I guess is an old number for Val, ends in 3542. She's always been my goto girl when I'm in town, but I'm getting no response. Does anyone have a current number for her? Or maybe a number for someone else who provides good value and BBBJ?

Thanks in advance!

Atavish12
03-23-15, 15:33
Drove from peoria to Syracuse. Several BSW. 2 cute ones near verbena. Lots of LEO circling blocks, popping out of side streets so didn't indulge.

A.

Shadow1
03-24-15, 00:30
Drove from peoria to Syracuse. Several BSW. 2 cute ones near verbena. Lots of LEO circling blocks, popping out of side streets so didn't indulge.

A.The Airway Motel is the local SW motel, and the little store across the street is a primary gathering place. I saw a few today also, and saw a couple really cute ones last night, but had the GF with me. Saw a couple down by Alton / Beeler / Family Dollar too. Be safe.

Shadow1
03-26-15, 19:30
Fax and Quebec, today. Mixed something, 20, cute. Not rushed, new to the game. Jumped in back, no rules, enjoyed titty sucking and DATY. Really good BBBJ, mish, doggie. She wouldn't give me her # but took mine. Would be great in bed.

And, I didn't know the circus was in town till I saw these 3 clowns at Havana.

A good day.

P.S.: it took some cruising to find Giggles. You won't find the nicer ones on the first run. Yes, there were 4 or 5 other ones around Verbena, but they all looked too hard core.

Be safe.

Shadow.

Atavish12
03-27-15, 14:47
Crised e fax last evening. Sveral SW around syracuse /.

Picked one up that looked a bit hard but little head was doing the talking.

Went to spot. Have her 25 for BBJ. After couple minutes. She say can't do this. Hopped out left. Oh well. Learn the hard way.

Good job on bubbles Shadow.

Shadow1
03-29-15, 02:57
1. Called a couple regulars but no reply. Called Aleta, and she wanted 30 for tittle sucking, head, mish, doggie and cim. (not as rough as she looks, but does a great job)

3. Then, after much persistence met Vee. Never had sex, but talked, tittle sucking, great kisser, and a nice butt.

2. Then met Ash, 24,36 C, BBBJ. $20, backless top. (didnt want her pic taken, so tried to get one after i dropped her off)

4. Then met dee dee, BBBJ, couldn't finish me off, but really tried. no pic
5. Had to add another pic of vees butt

Shadow1
03-29-15, 03:06
Crised e fax last evening. Sveral SW around syracuse /.

Picked one up that looked a bit hard but little head was doing the talking.

Went to spot. Have her 25 for BBJ. After couple minutes. She say can't do this. Hopped out left. Oh well. Learn the hard way.

Good job on bubbles Shadow.Did this one give a street name? BSW or WSW.
Just asking to make sure I don't pick her up.
Win some, lose some. At least you got a couple minutes.

Atavish12
03-29-15, 17:46
Did this one give a street name? BSW or WSW.
Win some, lose some. At least you got a couple minutes.BSW, slim.

Called her self Tina.

Do you have any numbers to share on the ones you reported earlier.

Muff Diver 305
04-03-15, 11:54
Did this one give a street name? BSW or WSW.
Win some, lose some. At least you got a couple minutes.What is it with you and these find looking black women. I live and miami and they'res alot of good lookin BSW on SW 8th st between 27 ave and 52nd ave and w flagler st between 22 ave and around 51st ave.

Also on lejeune rd between flagler st and SW 8th st which is the best street due to the streetlights being out at night for months and that's where I see.

The SW's hang out by the chevorlet dealership. I did a 17 yr old BSW years ago when I was about 19-20. Then I did 3 some with 2 BSW for 120 for 1 hr.

Shadow1
04-04-15, 02:39
What is it with you and these find looking black women. I live and miami and they'res alot of good lookin BSW on SW 8th st between 27 ave and 52nd ave and w flagler st between 22 ave and around 51st ave.

Also on lejeune rd between flagler st and SW 8th st which is the best street due to the streetlights being out at night for months and that's where I see.

The SW's hang out by the chevorlet dealership. I did a 17 yr old BSW years ago when I was about 19-20. Then I did 3 some with 2 BSW for 120 for 1 hr.Is this Lou?

I'm retired.

Got nothing but time, gas and money.

I cruize way too much, and wait to find the closest to the HS Cheerleader type I can find.

It's been my experience the BSW's suck dick better, as long as you don't let them intimidate you.

I hope to do some cruizing for BSW's in Miami some day.

I was stationed at Homestead in 78, so it would be nice to go back.

SteelToes
04-05-15, 02:54
In Denver for the week so I'm cruising the strip looking for the streetwalkers! Anybody help me? Location?

Mtnman2000
04-09-15, 17:08
Met a good looking WSW on west fax. I wasn't going driving for action but passed her and she gave me that look. She got in and everything checked out fine. However.

She wanted me to buy her a room and would take the room as payment. I broke my rules and did it. She is very attractive. 5'8", maybe 120, very thin, blonde, pretty face. She knows what I want and so I get a room.

Once inside the room, she starts giving me a UTF and after a minute, she says she wants to finish me with her hand and had some drama story about being beaten up and her neck hurt. I said no thanks, I want a blowjob. So she gets a real attitude and I tell her she can finish sucking my dick or leave without the room, without any money.

She goes bananas and starts yelling at me. I open the door and there are three guys on bicycles within 10 feet. One has a mask on his face, the other two look just as scary. I walk to the front desk and tell them that she walked in my room while I was unpacking from my car, wouldn't leave. The three guys are outside, I'm out of here.

Was it a coincidence? I don't think so. I think they knew her and were working up the courage to harm me. When I walked out quickly, I think I surprised them.

So lesson learned. Don't rent a room as a trade. I'm out $60 and got no joy and avoided a close call. If you rent a room, pick the place instead of her.

TheSwampHawk
04-10-15, 12:49
I've noticed a gal walking with three guys each of the three times I've seen her. She was pretty attractive & I considered TOFTT. Want to avoid if it's the same girl and help others avoid. Can you give any details about how she looked? The one I'm thinking of was a thin, 20's brunette, I THINK wearing a hoody (I know, this description doesn't eliminate much!

I've always seen her on W Fax near Lakewood and I'm pretty sure she disappeared WITH all three guys into the motel diagonally across from BK (The city line is near here). I forget the name of that motel every time, but I THINK it had bunny or rabbit theme in the name / sign.

Curious minds want to know.

Be safe,

-SH.

TheSwampHawk
04-10-15, 12:53
Haven't been able to get back to DEN lately, so no new contributions from me, sorry. Will post when intel allows. Do know that my current FAV, Kristi is still in town, though.

THanks for all the great contributions, including pix even, and being a reliable poster of information. Hope to reciprocate, when able.

Be safe,

-SH.

Mtnman2000
04-11-15, 14:09
I've noticed a gal walking with three guys each of the three times I've seen her. She was pretty attractive & I considered TOFTT. Want to avoid if it's the same girl and help others avoid. Can you give any details about how she looked? The one I'm thinking of was a thin, 20's brunette, I THINK wearing a hoody (I know, this description doesn't eliminate much!

I've always seen her on W Fax near Lakewood and I'm pretty sure she disappeared WITH all three guys into the motel diagonally across from BK (The city line is near here). I forget the name of that motel every time, but I THINK it had bunny or rabbit theme in the name / sign.

Curious minds want to know.

Be safe,

-SH.Platinum blonde hair, hoodie, lots of bling necklaces, thin, 5-7".

TheSwampHawk
04-14-15, 19:33
Platinum blonde hair, hoodie, lots of bling necklaces, thin, 5-7".Hmmmm, jury's still out. Mine was brunette (easily changed), couldn't see bling under clothes, & similar body type. Knowing me, I'll prolly TOFTT next time to see!

Thanks for the intel.

Be safe,

-SH.

Atavish12
04-15-15, 19:45
Drove E fax peoria to quebec last couple days. No action I could see. Several LEO on side streets.

Play safe.

A.

Sweet Dreams
04-16-15, 01:33
Met a good looking WSW on west fax. I wasn't going driving for action but passed her and she gave me that look. She got in and everything checked out fine. However.

She wanted me to buy her a room and would take the room as payment. I broke my rules and did it. She is very attractive. 5'8", maybe 120, very thin, blonde, pretty face. She knows what I want and so I get a room.

Once inside the room, she starts giving me a UTF and after a minute, she says she wants to finish me with her hand and had some drama story about being beaten up and her neck hurt. I said no thanks, I want a blowjob. So she gets a real attitude and I tell her she can finish sucking my dick or leave without the room, without any money.

She goes bananas and starts yelling at me. I open the door and there are three guys on bicycles within 10 feet. One has a mask on his face, the other two look just as scary. I walk to the front desk and tell them that she walked in my room while I was unpacking from my car, wouldn't leave. The three guys are outside, I'm out of here.

Was it a coincidence? I don't think so. I think they knew her and were working up the courage to harm me. When I walked out quickly, I think I surprised them.

So lesson learned. Don't rent a room as a trade. I'm out $60 and got no joy and avoided a close call. If you rent a room, pick the place instead of her.Pretty sure I saw this chick last week, just east of Sheridan. Cute blonde, pink shirt, approaching an SUV. I was driving somewhere with my buddy, so didn't have the chance to stop. Yeah, man. I've had several girls hit me up on the "buy me a room" or "come to my room" thing. I NEVER take the bait. These chicks are criminals ad only hang with criminal types. I remember, end of last summer, just west of Sheridan, I picked up a damn cute HSW named Yo-Yo. She insisted I go back to her room after I made it clear that car dates are all I do. Suffice to say I dumped her at my first convenience. I've also noticed a HUGE increase in LEO east of Sheridan, which is new. I haven't gone cruising much because of it. It's a real bummer.

Shadow1
04-16-15, 02:14
Today, Colfax / Dayton, Dee, BSW 38 yo, 36 C;s 5'7' , gave and got the look. Parked, agreed to $20 BBBJ. Half way thru her neck started hurting, (yes-right), said she couldn't go on, I asked for a $10 refund, she decided she'd finish. I originally asked for her number, but on the way back I never asked again. She sensed I was no longer interested and couldn't move quick enuf to write it down and give it to me. Dropped her off and lost her number. No pic.

Shadow1
04-16-15, 02:17
Today, Colfax and Uinta. Paula, 32, HSW 5'5" 38 DD (and firm) . Needed a ride, offered Road Head for 20. But parked and got a quite good BBBJ. She offered to ride me, but, I didn't have a condom and figured a BBBJ was fine. No pic no fone.

Shadow1
04-16-15, 02:23
Last week, Jackie, BSW, 39,5'2", 36 C, Wendys parking lot begging for $1. 00's. Got her number, called, was a little drunk, but got an OK BBBJ. Two days later agreed to meet at fax / Havana. She was late, texted, waited for 20 min. Finally saw her walking towards fax. Had to hit the liquor store first. Parked. Then got in back for some action, or so I thought. She was on something else too. Fell asleep giving me a BJ. Mumble mumble. I called it off. Took her home, cost $0. 00. She called me back the next day apologizing. Don't think I'll take any more stupid chit.

Shadow1
04-16-15, 02:30
Last night, Shae, 19, BBw BSW and pregnant (Yes a pregnant BBW BSW, not a pretty sight, but she gives good head. Was too big to give a proper BBBJ in the front seat, got in back, she got tired and wanted to fvck instead, for the same $20. Kinda awkard but had a happy ending.

So, you may not see them on the first pass, but they're out there.

I did see a nice BSW near Moline, 25, long hair, short shorts, but I just had a gut feeling she was all about the drama, so passed.

And, the usual gaggle on Verbena.

Mtnman2000
04-19-15, 02:55
Shae, 19, BBw BSWMade me smile. Always honest you are.

Atavish12
04-22-15, 17:45
Yesterday evening. E fax at chester. 22 yo BSW. Slim. Perky tits. CBJ,. Great skills. No digits but hope to find her again.

A.

Shadow1
04-23-15, 03:22
Yesterday evening. E fax at chester. 22 yo BSW. Slim. Perky tits. CBJ,. Great skills. No digits but hope to find her again.

A.Nice find. Did she have a name?

Shadow1
04-23-15, 03:47
I've met a couple new ones lately, but they never turned into anything.

The girl I met at Wendys (Jackie) is a space cadet. (fell asleep giving me head).

Vanessa, with the nice butt, and self imposed hi tastes (wanted $80), agreed to $40 for half and half.

Picked her up, parked, then she said 40 was for head only. So, I got some titty suckin, FIV and head, but her attitude wouldn't let me finish, so I changed my tactic to make her suck on my dick for as long as I / she could. Told her many times I was almost ready. I was hard, but not close.

Then yesterday got a call from a regular, Tahlia. (22 yo BSW / UTR, 34 C's, firm, clean shaven.) Normally she likes to complain, but this time got some really good head and FS for 40, with no drama. Finally got ahold of my 19 YO BSW. She lost her fone and moved downtown. Tomorrow.

Later tonite, I saw my Somolian. I always wondered what was under that head scarf and long dress. This is the best date I've had in a long time. 33 B's, clean shaven, tight, clean, loved titty sucking, kissing, and DATY. Came once during DATY. Then head, and Hoover was a good teacher. Once hard, I slid right in, and her legs went wayyy up, and she grabbed my ass, and humped me harder than I her. She musta cumded 4 times or more, she couldn't get enuf. 45 minutes of hard fvcking. It was great. Can't wait to do it again.

So, forget new ones, and back to what ya know.

Atavish12
04-24-15, 13:41
Nice find. Did she have a name?Tania. Tanya.

Atavish12
04-24-15, 13:43
I've met a couple new ones lately, but they never turned into anything.

The girl I met at Wendys (Jackie) is a space cadet. (fell asleep giving me head).

Vanessa, with the nice butt, and self imposed hi tastes (wanted $80), agreed to $40 for half and half.

Picked her up, parked, then she said 40 was for head only. So, I got some titty suckin, FIV and head, but her attitude wouldn't let me finish, so I changed my tactic to make her suck on my dick for as long as I / she could. Told her many times I was almost ready. I was hard, but not close.

Then yesterday got a call from a regular, Tahlia. (22 yo BSW / UTR, 34 C's, firm, clean shaven.) Normally she likes to complain, but this time got some really good head and FS for 40, with no drama. Finally got ahold of my 19 YO BSW. She lost her fone and moved downtown. Tomorrow.

Later tonite, I saw my Somolian. I always wondered what was under that head scarf and long dress. This is the best date I've had in a long time. 33 B's, clean shaven, tight, clean, loved titty sucking, kissing, and DATY. Came once during DATY. Then head, and Hoover was a good teacher. Once hard, I slid right in, and her legs went wayyy up, and she grabbed my ass, and humped me harder than I her. She musta cumded 4 times or more, she couldn't get enuf. 45 minutes of hard fvcking. It was great. Can't wait to do it again.

So, forget new ones, and back to what ya know.Nice report. Any numbers to share. I'm also thinking new finds are harder to come by now.

A.

Atavish12
04-24-15, 13:44
E fax yesterday late afternoon. Saw a couple BSW. But not much. At least 4-5 LEO. Pulled over some guy near verbena. Also on side street near chester.

Be care full and stay safe!

A.

Shadow1
04-24-15, 16:47
Tania. Tanya.Could it be Tahlia?

Shadow1
04-28-15, 02:56
And, speaking of her, dated her today again, Got an OK BBBJ and FS. When taking her back home, she asked if her sister Ebony was next. I said sure, have her call me. Nice to be able to keep it in the family.

Shadow1
05-01-15, 15:36
Talia again. Seems she thinks she has priority over my dating choices. This time she wouldn't kiss, titty suck, DATY, FIV, just BBBJ and FS. Or in her words, " just doing what I got to do to get my $40. " Pretty mechanical. Going to find someone else. Which, I finally got to get a BBBJ from a LPN I gave a ride the other day. Great BBBJ, FIV, FIB, and is just fun.

More to cum.

Plenty of WSW near fax and zeniths. Most the BSW's are too strung out. I have been dating a 22 yo WSW near fax and Havana. Nice girl.

Neither rain for cold keeps these hoes off the streets.

JpopBB
05-03-15, 06:38
Just an FYI, there's a little action at this bar. Nothing real special, and its not constant, but I was approached here. Ended up grabbing a bit of car service out back. Might be worth checking out.

Ronaroo
05-06-15, 22:45
I keep seeing a tall very thin wearing white pants brunette who sometimes looks like she has blond bangs or a hoodie.

Or something that makes her look like she has blond in the front.

Anyway I can't tel if she is crackhead and should stay away. She was near Wabash or the x streets.

Anyone?

TheSwampHawk
05-07-15, 14:29
Just an FYI, there's a little action at this bar. Nothing real special, and its not constant, but I was approached here. Ended up grabbing a bit of car service out back. Might be worth checking out.Now that's important, previously unpublished, actionable intel. Nice job, and congratulations!

Keep those cards and letters coming in.

Happy hunting, stay safe.

-SH.

TheSwampHawk
05-07-15, 14:30
I keep seeing a tall very thin wearing white pants brunette who sometimes looks like she has blond bangs or a hoodie.

Anyway I can't tel if she is crackhead and should stay away. She was near Wabash or the x streets.

Anyone?If "crackhead" is a disqualifying, you're going to find the streets a LOT deader than most of us! Would love to hear what you find out.

-SH.

TheSwampHawk
05-07-15, 14:32
Talia again. Seems she thinks she has priority over my dating choices. This time she wouldn't kiss, titty suck, DATY, FIV, just BBBJ and FS. Or in her words, " just doing what I got to do to get my $40. " Pretty mechanical. Going to find someone else. Which, I finally got to get a BBBJ from a LPN I gave a ride the other day. Great BBBJ, FIV, FIB, and is just fun.

More to cum.

Plenty of WSW near fax and zeniths. Most the BSW's are too strung out. I have been dating a 22 yo WSW near fax and Havana. Nice girl.

Neither rain for cold keeps these hoes off the streets.Thanks for keeping this forum on life support instead of the morgue. Congratulations on your trophies and thanks for the posts!

-SH.

Shadow1
05-08-15, 01:29
The SWs at Fax and Verbena are really getting strung out so bad, even I am now passing them by.

I did date the one that I talked about the other day that fell asleep giving me head. But this time all went well. Got a long BBBJ and FS. She said it had been a long time, and she was right. Tight as a 18 yo virgin, Fortunately I had some kY and that helped.

Saw and old reg from years ago. Alecia. Went to her apt for a great BBBJ and CFS for $40.

Saw Midget / Arletia near Fax and Moline. 32 5'0" 115 . Got a weak BBBJ and FS. Nothing spectacular as she had been smoking. Said she'd be straight next time.

Today, met Ashley, BSW, 24 5'8" 130 32 A's. Parked and she couldn't get in back quick enuf. Took everything off. Gave a great BBBJ, and wanted doggie. When she rolled over, her head and one knee was on the floor, and her butt was positioned just right. She let me go for as long as I wanted. One of the better dates I've had in a long time.

So, as always, they're out there, IF, you look hard enuf.

Enjoy.

Shadow.

Shadow1
05-08-15, 01:33

Anyone?I've seen her every day for the last week or so. Nice body, but her face (aka Butterface) is weathered.

I've never stopped for her, but if you like it, try it. Just play by the rules.

Shadow1
05-09-15, 22:07
Jasmine 23 32 As 120 Been dating her off and on. Has a bit of an attitude. She called yesterday wanting to date, I reminded her I liked her but not her attitude. She got an attitude. Called today sweet as pie. Picked her up, she talked forever about family matters, finally got down to some tittle sucking, DATY, BBBJ and FS. Was pretty cooperative this time. $40. Unable to attach pics

Shadow1
05-12-15, 12:20
Has finally become a victim of the street life. Yes, we've been dating for years, but she's been UTR. Sadly, she has become a well recognized figure at the Uinta liquor store corner. She stand out above all the other crack heads due to her youth and beauty, but, I'm afraid will soon fade. She can command a higher rate for her firm breasts and tight pussy than the other skags, and may be worth it. Just so sad to see another one bite the dust. Seeing that she is now just like all the others, I'm afraid I won't be seeing her much any more. Yesterday was the last time, she was wearing a pretty red flowered sun dress, showing nice cleavage. Got a great BBBJ and FS. But, she's developing the mechanical attitude. Again, doing just enuf to get her $40. Sad to see her go.

Shadow1
05-12-15, 12:24
Here are a couple pics from Sat.

Atavish12
05-14-15, 16:44
Drove E fax last evening. Many LEO between yosmemite and syracuse.

Saw a small BBW near ironstone. Did seem like a SW at first. Got the long look so pulled over. Minnie was the name. Nice hips, tits. Great ride. Then BBJ with CIM. 40.

Shadow1
05-14-15, 22:21
23 38 DD 5' 10'. BBW. Ah yes, another BBW BSW. New to the business. Gave some great head and wanted to Fvck. She enjoyed it more than me. She gave me directions how to make her cum. I did and she did. Then went to the car wash and she vacuumed the inside for me. $40.

Shadow1
05-18-15, 19:30
I had dated her last week, exchanged numbers, but she never called. Saw her again last night. 23,32 a's, 5'9' 130#. Great BBBJ, total naked, CG, RCG, mish and finish with doggie. Me holding still and her sliding back and forth. She would be great in a bed vs a back seat.

Shadow1
05-23-15, 20:06
My UTR had been found and is safe and sound. She called me today. Said she needed some head. Baby smooth. She held my head close and tight. She came hard and long. Then for some head, mish and doggie. A good day.

Shadow1
05-24-15, 20:24
Yesterday I got a call from my ex UTR Talia. I was in the area but just got done working and was sweaty and dirty. She asked for $10 till I had time to clean up and return. No problem, we got history. I come back and now she's ignoring my calls and texts. I saw her walking, stopped around the corner and she walked past pretending not to see me. I texted her that that $10 was going to cost her a lot in future dates. Now she replies and asks to date in an hour. I find someone else and call it a day.

This morning I get a collect call from the jail. She apparently got busted. I declined to accept the charges. Karma beatch.

Shadow1
05-24-15, 20:31
I reported on this BBW BSW a few days ago. She was ok. Good head, good FS. But was becoming too friendly too soon. She asked to 'borrow' $250 for rent deposit. I said we'll see. Then I check her FB posts a few days later and she's talking about hustling an old white guy. Hmmmm. She texted me today when she saw me drive by Yosemite. I asked about her 'hustling activities'. She tap danced around that question for 20 minutes. I drove by a few more times, waved, and kept driving. Did I ever mention Karma?

Shadow1
05-25-15, 20:21
Yea, guess I ain't all that. Today, fax and Syracuse, Tamilka (no pic) 25 36 c. 5'7" 135. Was high, couldn't understand WTF she was saying. Agreed to $30 for bbbjtccim. Started out kinda slow, barely taking my dick in her mouth, but with a little persuasion she finally took the whole thing, long and slow. She asked if sex would make me finish quicker, sure why not, she already was naked so she just layed back while I worked it. Then she starts snoring. So, I stroked, and stroked and stroked. Played with the fun bags and stroked some more. As I was about to blow, I stroked too hard, woke her up, then finished. Dressed and dropped her off at the Niagra. All in all not bad.

IAmJacks
05-26-15, 17:53
Driving down Colfaxwhen I see a guy in a black car talking to a black woman with red hair carrying a red or pink purse through the window so he must not have been a monger must have just been a John anyhow after I passed by I made a loop a few blox laterI see the red head walking and a black car pulled over down a side street by LEO man getting arrested car being driven awayyou have been warned you know the rules do not speak through your windows a female cop will not get in your carshe will talk to you through the window and tell you to pull down the street and meet your right there doesn't matter which way you drive you will get pulled over and spend the night in jail.

IAmJacks
05-26-15, 20:10
Just a quick update a little later after I saw the LEO action I saw a white woman walking with a white baseball cap caring what looked to be the same red or pink purse that the redhead black woman with caring just before the police activitiesI still haven't made my first pick up in the Denver area yet I will let you know when I do I saw a few girls on Moline but one was too old for me the other look too angryI would appreciate any assistance I have read the forum and am trying to figure out the neighborhood but if anybody has a highlighted map of all the areas or some more details of how far I should go and what street I should be looking on besides East fax area tthat I have already found.

Shadow1
05-29-15, 20:23
Just a pic of an old favorite.

Shadow1
05-31-15, 03:17
I just got so tired of the same ole hoes on fax and Uinta so headed W. Half way between Monaco and Colorado met HP, 32,34 c (slightly deflated). . Real friendly. Just needed a BJ, but also got fiv and fia. Will repeat.

IAmJacks
06-01-15, 15:05
Well after making about 30 loops on fax. Kept not seeing anything worth picking up but I did keep seeing a older blonde womanin the Yosemite Syracuse area. I have seen her before the last time I made loops and reported about the police activity in the area but I didn't pick anything up that day. So today I was determined not to go home without at least some small victory so I picked her up her name was Donna. Quick check and then a place to park she tells me she charges 40 I tell her I pay 20 she agrees. Just a quick BJ but she pulled her head away as soon as she taste anything and I end up cumming all over my own hand not worth the 20 I did not ask for a phone number because I will not repeat.

Shadow1
06-02-15, 18:29
21, BBW BSW, 44 DDD, picked her up at sonic by moline. Had a handful of titty to the parking spot. Wrong time of month so just a BBBJ. Then all the NO's. No taking the breasts out, no hands on head, neck, back, butt, no cim. Says she gets $80 for 30 minutes, agreed to $23. Did kinda sorta ok. Mostly hand vs lips, but, after all the rules, I did cim. She said that was disrespectful, I said oops, sorry. If she wasn't so unpersonable, I might have agreed to her requests. But, decided not to.

Smirker 1021
06-03-15, 20:14
My UTR had been found and is safe and sound. She called me today. Said she needed some head. Baby smooth. She held my head close and tight. She came hard and long. Then for some head, mish and doggie. A good day.Just started back in the hobby and was hoping you can PM me her info please and thank you.

Shadow1
06-04-15, 13:31
I've dated her off and on for the past 10 years. The perfect Asian (Micronesian) 35 yo, 110 lbs, 5'2", firm 34 C's. She has the nicest body of any of the SW's, UTR's, someone else's wife, any BP or CL girl out there. Only problem is, she's super jealous, possessive and demanding. Thinks that clean shaven tight pvssy is made of gold. Our last back seat session was 90 minutes of DATY, tittie sucking, 69, head, doggie, and a few others. But then wanted $100. Not!! Maybe in a motel for the entire night, but not the back seat.

Jd2011
06-04-15, 15:58
Shadow, you're a one-man wrecking crew out there. BRAVO!!

Shadow1
06-05-15, 01:14
Vietnamese, 30,5'2" 135 lbs, 33 C's was super friendly, and I had to use what vietnamese I could remember. Lazy C Motel area. . Gave some OK BBBJ, she said she liked my hand on the back of her head shoving her face into my crotch/facefuck/deep throat. Then she played with her pussy while I did too. Then right to mish and doggie. $26 (wanted $40). No pics tho.

Shadow1
06-05-15, 01:17
Shadow, you're a one-man wrecking crew out there. BRAVO!!There are others doing the same as me, just smarter than me and aint telling no one. I do have a couple I don't report on, cause I'm selfish.

Shadow1
06-05-15, 01:25
Just started back in the hobby and was hoping you can PM me her info please and thank you.Smirk, no offense, but my UTR is one I don't pass on. Besides, she's not working the streets, just has a couple former clients she sees. Besides, she's in jail right now. Now, I waste a lot of gas and time to find these hoes. I prefer BSW's which there seem to be more of than WSW's. I cruize Peoria to Havana. Yosemite to Monaco, and occasionally Monaco to Colorado, but very few in that area. And, No offense, but, I aint risking my ass, fine, car towed, so someone else can get an easy pick. I'm not bashing your 6 posts, just saying that if ya want some strange ass, ya got to waste some gas, time and money.

Shadow1
06-05-15, 01:28
I never knew what it meant till I saw an episode of Shameless. It pretty much means she's got a knock out body, nice breasts, ass, etc etc. Everything is perfect but her face.

Shadow1
06-05-15, 01:44
From a couple days ago. 20 YO, BSW, really cute, 34 C's, 5 4, clean shaven pvssy, from San Diego, via Vegas. Near Colfax and Kingston. Has only been here a few days (says she) Has a vegas ph#. Having said that, she still thinks she can get Calif and Vegas prices on Colfax. Now, I did pay a little more than the reg rate, cause of her youth and beauty, but not much more. Not that great of service tho. Would only take her tits out, not top off. BJ was covered, (Hard for me to get hard that way), then dropped her stretch pants and sat on my dick RCG style. I usually do mish then doggie. Now, if you got the money and a room, it may be better, but more mechanical than GFE. I won't see her again, unless she reevaluates her prices.

TheSwampHawk
06-07-15, 13:07
Vietnamese, 30,5'2" 135 lbs, 33 C's was super friendly, and I had to use what vietnamese I could remember. Lazy C Motel area. . Gave some OK BBBJ, she said she liked my hand on the back of her head shoving her face into my crotch/facefuck/deep throat. Then she played with her pussy while I did too. Then right to mish and doggie. $26 (wanted $40). No pics tho.Pretty sure I saw her yesterday. Same area, also sitting on the "famous" wall at AutoZone for a while. Wasn't sure she was working, but intuition said so. Thanks to you, will try her next time.

-SH.

TheSwampHawk
06-07-15, 13:12
Was through last Thursday. Didn't have much time to spend, but worked it pretty hard for an hour in late afternoon. REALLY nothing out. On my last lap, saw Val & wanted to catch up as she'd been MIA for a while. I usually see her withing a few blocks E of Sheridan, and often (coincidence?) on the S side of street. She's nice, safe, diligent. Relatively thin, blonde, 5'9"-ish. Unlikely as it may seem, I think she may be off drugs since her recent (unrelated) hospitaliztion. I recommend.

TheSwampHawk
06-07-15, 13:23
Only had an hour to invest. Interesting time.

About 6 pm, it seemed like "old-timers" day between Saturday's and Peoria. Four different white / Latinas in the 35-55 why / o range, somewhat unusual (to me) in that area. A couple were "doable" under Swamphawk criteria, but I wanted to see what else was out. Then at least 8 between Saturday's and Yosemite, most even below my admittedly low standards, mostly all BSW. All of Aurora (both "strolls") were completely dead. By 6:30, it was as if someone "shut the door". NOTHING out for almost a half hour. If it was LEO, I sure couldn't find them & I'm pretty aware of that. Don't know. By the time I left at 7:30, things were picking up again.

There was a 40-ish, thin, brunette working the S side around Verbena, giving cars the eye, etc. , but couldn't get her to even look at me, though she saw me trying to get her attention. YMMV & "to each his own", but can't imagine she though I was LEO. Just not her type, I guess; but I always thought their "type" was "has money to spend right now!" Dunno.

Saw I quite heave LSW, I THINK. She walked W from Auora all the way past Wendy's & back, eyeing some cars, but never really any acknowledgement, never got picked up. What I'm guessing was a "wannabe handler" walked a number of blocks with her, then dropped off. BRIGHT red (almost candie apple), super tight top & bottom over pretty sizeable body, prettier than average face.

I'll save Amber for a separate post.

TheSwampHawk
06-07-15, 13:35
Amber is a pretty striking (for Fax) very tall, skinny, pretty blond, in late 20's, originally from Alabama. Saw her walking W on S side of fax a few blocks E of Yosemite in skin-tight white tights. Scooped at the Yosemite corner taco stand. Quick check revealed tiny crack / meth tits with big nipples.

It went downhill from there. She didn't like any of my suggested places. I was short on time & wanted to "play my way" to a spot, she insisted on pay for play. So I broke the "never pay first rule" (full disclosure, I do that more often than I'd like to admit), and at least got some enjoyment from the drive. She wanted to pick a place (red flag, but manageable). I nixed an ally where we could be ambushed & she copped an attitude. I knew this wasn't going to work, but thought I'd let it play out a bit, in case I was wrong. Then she wanted a parking lot in back of Saturday's, in plain sight of Colfax, surrounded by the local "residents". By then I'd moved my theory on her game from ambush / rob to "grab & dash" (the case). When I said no & she flipped out, we both said "stop the car & get out. " I'm not all that concerned about losing $20, what really bothers me is that everytime one of of pays first & gets scammed, it encourages at least that one and probably her friends to try the "cash and dash" routine. Sorry I may have contributed. Yes, I know better. I do find more of these scams on E than W, but the fewer targets on W keeps me alternating.

-SH.

Shadow1
06-08-15, 21:55
21 (looks 18) BSW, 5'3" 130 lbs, 35 C's (firm with little nipples) saw her on Dayton at Fax. Drove by a couple times cause of others in the area. She got the hint and walked down the street for the pickup. Extremely friendly. Parked and did the cop check. I just loved those firm titties, and she massaged me, and went on like this for 4 minutes or so, to the point I was almost hard. Wanted 40 for BBBJ, settled on 40 for BBBJ DATY FS and Doggie. She was humping like a school girl just 2 minutes into the DATY, and grabbed the back of my head after 5, and let go a big O. Then some real quality BBBJ, long n slow, never complained about taking too long, even though I was holding back as long as I could, then finally went to FS, was tight and started gyrating again. A couple more moves and I couldn't hold it. Yea, I'd see her again. No moral this time. Just info to let those know the Fax ain't dead.

Shadow1
06-08-15, 22:13
TJ BBW BSW called me last week wanting to date. I was at a BBQ and said I'd see her later. She blew up my phone all afternoon. Finally I texted and said I was on the way. We texted back and forth till I got to her house, then nothing. I waited but no reply. An hour later she calls and says she fell asleep. Me thinks she was texting a couple other guys and dated the first one that showed up.

Today she sees me drive by and calls, and calls, and texts. I never answer till an hour later and tell her I aint dating today. She pleads but I say I got chit to do. She finally asked me to cum to her new apt in a couple days. We'll see.

China, the cute young BSW from San Diego. Was dressed really cute in blue shorts and white top near fax and Macon. She remembered me and gave a cute wave. Just too bad her service sucks and she overcharges.

Please pass on all the hoes around the Airway.

The two white girls are still around. Never saw the Vietnamese today. Saw Frenchie, tall, older, slim BSW near Yosemite. She's OK to deal with. Not a beauty queen, but knows her job. My UTR gets outa jail the end of the month. Enjoy life.

IAmJacks
06-10-15, 20:08
I tried to pm you but your in box is full.

Shadow1
06-10-15, 21:15
I tried to pm you but your in box is full.Is now empty.

IAmJacks
06-11-15, 10:46
Shadow I was wondering if you had numbers for the Micronesian or Vietnamese girls phone number? Also where / what is AutoZone wall? Where would I look for themI am new to denver but I have read the forum and posted my denver trips before asking for any help. I'm no leach. Check my post and you'll see in some cities I'm the only person who ever posted like when I was in Montana I might still be the last person that posted on those boards and that was months ago also I know the east fax Monaco to Peoria stroll but I read that there's a second stroll but I can't figure out where its at any advice would be greatly appreciated please and if you ever need help with any of the places I've been just PM me and I will give you everything I know P.S. Also do you ever visit any strip clubs or massage parlors the massage parlor board is particularly dead here. I have thing for asians so any advise on Asian street walkers and massage parlors would be great. I'll report on any findings and when I get a few checks I'll start going to and reporting on the AMPs in town. It still says full to you can reply public or pm me.

Shadow1
06-11-15, 20:07
Shadow I was wondering if you had numbers for the Micronesian or Vietnamese girls phone number? Also where / what is AutoZone wall? Where would I look for themI am new to denver but I have read the forum and posted my denver trips before asking for any help. I'm no leach. Check my post and you'll see in some cities I'm the only person who ever posted like when I was in Montana I might still be the last person that posted on those boards and that was months ago also I know the east fax Monaco to Peoria stroll but I read that there's a second stroll but I can't figure out where its at any advice would be greatly appreciated please and if you ever need help with any of the places I've been just PM me and I will give you everything I know P.S. Also do you ever visit any strip clubs or massage parlors the massage parlor board is particularly dead here. I have thing for asians so any advise on Asian street walkers and massage parlors would be great. I'll report on any findings and when I get a few checks I'll start going to and reporting on the AMPs in town. It still says full to you can reply public or pm me.(sorry about the in box, forgot to click OK) The Micronesian, isn't a SW. Pure civilian. However, she dated me for the sole purpose of getting some $$ for her trip back to her island.

The Vietnamese is the first Asian I've seen in years. Didn't see her today. She has a job and a car, so hit and miss in the area between uinta and yosemite.

The Autozone wall I believe is the Advance Auto store wall at Beeler. A lot of SW like to sit there and rest.

Monaco to Uinta. Uinta to Yosemite. (not much from yosemite to Havana) Havana to Peoria.

I did find one W of Monaco a few blocks, but not many. I've given up on W fax W of Federal to Sheridan. Federal and 6th used to have a couple, but haven't heard anything about that area lately.

Don't forget the side streets also.

I mostly do BSW's and haven't done BP, CL, strip or massage clubs.

It's hit and miss, lots of cruizing, and medium expectations. I prefer to do without than settle for a tweeker at the Airway.

SchMighty
06-11-15, 20:34
The Micronesian, isn't a SW. Pure civilian. However, she dated me for the sole purpose of getting some $$ for her trip back to her island.Hey Shadow,

That's funny. She's an old friend that asked if I could finance her ticket to come here from Micronesia a couple years ago (which I didn't). Great gal but always had too little money, too many guys and no places to stay problems. Last heard from her last Fall. May I ask how long ago your finance situation with her was?

Shadow1
06-12-15, 08:35
Hey Shadow,

That's funny. She's an old friend that asked if I could finance her ticket to come here from Micronesia a couple years ago (which I didn't). Great gal but always had too little money, too many guys and no places to stay problems. Last heard from her last Fall. May I ask how long ago your finance situation with her was?Are we talking about the same girl? I first met her in 2007 I believe. Sounds like it if she is always short on funds and no where to stay. (But arent they all) But she isn't a SW. Worked at DIA a few years ago. I never gave her more money than our date. She demanded I marry her if I wanted to fvck her. I passed. I forgot which island tho, sorry. Did you know her last name?

SchMighty
06-12-15, 12:06
Are we talking about the same girl? I first met her in 2007 I believe. Sounds like it if she is always short on funds and no where to stay. (But arent they all) But she isn't a SW. Worked at DIA a few years ago. I never gave her more money than our date. She demanded I marry her if I wanted to fvck her. I passed. I forgot which island tho, sorry. Did you know her last name?Yes she is. The name and picture verifies it. I was curious if she's back in town from the last time I seen her in 2014. She came back from the island earlier that year and wasn't happy with her situation here. Moved out to the west coast. She's a very sweet civilian, full of fun, but very high maintenance. You posted a very fine picture of her. The pictures she sent me defies her goodie girl image. I do have her last name.

NsixitVillage
06-12-15, 14:37
21 (looks 18) BSW, 5'3" 130 lbs, 35 C's (firm with little nipples) saw her on Dayton at Fax. Drove by a couple times cause of others in the area. She got the hint and walked down the street for the pickup. Extremely friendly. Parked and did the cop check. I just loved those firm titties, and she massaged me, and went on like this for 4 minutes or so, to the point I was almost hard. Wanted 40 for BBBJ, settled on 40 for BBBJ DATY FS and Doggie. She was humping like a school girl just 2 minutes into the DATY, and grabbed the back of my head after 5, and let go a big O. Then some real quality BBBJ, long n slow, never complained about taking too long, even though I was holding back as long as I could, then finally went to FS, was tight and started gyrating again. A couple more moves and I couldn't hold it. Yea, I'd see her again. No moral this time. Just info to let those know the Fax ain't dead.Your description looks similar to ads for I've seen recently on BP for a "petite chocolate".

She posts ads and then takes them down after about a week.

Maybe same girl, or case of mistaken identify?

Here are some links to cached pages on Google showing pictures of the BP advertiser I'm talking about.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:olnccoEqe00J:denver.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/exoticchocolate-petite-7204162360/18757990

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:waPWtVsk6-IJ:denver.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage%3Foid%3D18757990%26image%3D18796754

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:3fTucfXHZDAJ:denver.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage%3Foid%3D18757990%26image%3D18796753

Atavish12
06-12-15, 15:10
Drove the Fax yesterday evening. Saw a HSW at fax and dallas. 25. Mildly plump. Lidia. Great BBJ-CIM. 30.

Play safe.

Shadow1
06-12-15, 21:43
Yes she is. The name and picture verifies it. I was curious if she's back in town from the last time I seen her in 2014. She came back from the island earlier that year and wasn't happy with her situation here. Moved out to the west coast. She's a very sweet civilian, full of fun, but very high maintenance. You posted a very fine picture of her. The pictures she sent me defies her goodie girl image. I do have her last name.She left Denver a couple weeks ago. She said to go back home to renew passport and then go back to SF, maybe, or maybe back here. Yea, she sent me some of those pics too, but they're on the other computer. But, my what a player. She fooled me. But I will let her know next time she calls for date. I'll post some of those pics with no remorse once I find them. Next time it'll be strictly business. Thanks.

TheSwampHawk
06-17-15, 15:04
Was really looking forward to some thorough research yesterday, cut short & had to abort to pick up passenger almost 3 hours earlier than previously instructed! Anyways.

Both E and W comparatively thin (as to be expected) at 1030 am. Saw an older possibly HSW I didn't recognize, and side, WB approaching Kendell. I would've stopped, but thought I had lots of time & wanted to "window shop" to see what was out. (Fairly common that I see something appealing early on, pass on it, & can't find her or anyone as interesting!) Another possible very thin, tatted brunette also WB a few blocks east of the first, whom I THINK was working, but not too hard, 'cause I couldn't get her attention. Possible civilian.

As usual, W was slightly more active, but less than usual. As usual, a few near the corner store across from Saturday's. Aurora was very dead, both sections. Went home full, instead of empty!

About all (precious little) I can report.

Thanks for the correction on the auto store, Shadow! Sloppy work, here!

Happy Hunting, stay safe out there.

-SH.

SchMighty
06-17-15, 23:48
She left Denver a couple weeks ago. She said to go back home to renew passport and then go back to SF, maybe, or maybe back here. Yea, she sent me some of those pics too, but they're on the other computer. But, my what a player. She fooled me. But I will let her know next time she calls for date. I'll post some of those pics with no remorse once I find them. Next time it'll be strictly business. Thanks.It's good to hear she may be back. She reminds me of Tijuana, I always say I'll never go back, but I always forget why and have to revisit the place again. I'll give her a break because she's a civilian. Interesting how she get around though.

TheSwampHawk
06-19-15, 17:33
VERY quick couple of laps on E Fax today. Been a long time since I was completely skunked. Literally didn't see a thing. Several W, be, and H SW's in and out of drug dealers in the Bunny there. Can't believe that none of them work when they need a fix; but they weren't out on the street this morning.

Sorry nothing to report.

Happy Hunting, Be Safe.

-SH.

Mtnman2000
06-22-15, 17:20
West is relatively dead. Picked up a HSW and she started giving me attitude immediately so I dropped her off quickly at a curb. By the time I let her out, she was swearing at me for not giving her any money at all. Really mad a ruckus.

I used to see Val and she was great in moments but her habit was in the way at the end. Anyone know how to get hold of her?

TheSwampHawk
06-25-15, 17:57
West is relatively dead. Picked up a HSW and she started giving me attitude immediately so I dropped her off quickly at a curb. By the time I let her out, she was swearing at me for not giving her any money at all. Really mad a ruckus.

I used to see Val and she was great in moments but her habit was in the way at the end. Anyone know how to get hold of her?Saw her a few weeks ago and "I'm getting a new phone. " Haven't been able to keep a working number for her in quite a while. She's still a nice, no drama, get the job done, go-to-girl.

Happy Hunting, Stay Safe.

-SH.

Shadow1
06-26-15, 11:52
1. Last week. Lucious, , BSW 22,5'3" 135. Fax and Havana. Really cute. Friendly. Wanted $150. Settled on $40. Seems she's a BP / CL girl who was trying to get BP prices on the street. Parked and she immediately disrobed. Only problem (for me) is everything covered. But, did a good job. CBJ, CFS. Funny tho. She got a fone call from her BP add, and quoted the guy 150/200 for what I just got for 40.

2. Ebony, BSW, 25,38 DD's, 150 lbs. This is the sister of my former AFT, Tahlia (posted a pic of her in the red flowered sun dress). Ebony has quit using, got a job, waved at me while waiting for a bus. I circled and picked her up. An OK BBBJ, and great FS. She loved her tits being sucked, sucked me long and deep but choked herself. Pants off to get access to a tight shaved pvssy. She humped me as I pounded her. Finished with a load on her tits.

3. Dee, BSW, moline and colfax. Talked too much, poor BBBJ, complained too much, avoid if you can.

4. Sarah fax and moline area / McDonalds, WSW 23 5'6" 130 nice 33 B titties, long hair. Non drug user. Flat tummy long legs, shaved tight pvssy. Nice BBBJ and FS. Enjoyed tittie sucking, played with my balls, let me go for as long as I could last, nice finish.

5. Tiffany, Fax and Beeler, BSW, 5'2" 130, wanted 40, then offered road head, then I pulled over to drop her off, then agreed to 20 for a BBBJ. Actually gave good head, for 5 minutes, then the same ole 'you ready' crap. Knew it wasnt going to happen so said 'yea, almost there' 3 or 4 times. She finally figured it out and quit. Won't repeat.

6. Erin, Skinny BSW, 32, 33B titties, 5'5" Near the Hanger bar. Was high, so kinda hard to get excited about her. Gave a weak BBBJ, but stripped off her pants for a good mish pounding. then had to use my fone, didn't know where she wanted to get dropped off, then whoever she called kept calling back. too much trouble. OK service, but i like to catch n release.

The double shooting at the sand and sage last night was two sisters, keke, and? (light skinned BSW / dealers,) Seems they were trying to corner the crak scene and selling poor quality stuff. Pissed off the wrong people who broke in the room, shot keke, then her sister.

All the hooker/drug activity at the Airway has (temporarily) been crushed. Police raids, scared drug dealers, etc. But, they just moved across the street to the corner liquor store on Uinta. (I got friends in low places)

Y'all be careful out there (re: Hill Street Blues).

Shadow1
06-26-15, 18:37
Just a few random pics from the last couple weeks.

TheSwampHawk
06-29-15, 17:55
Just a few random pics from the last couple weeks.Keep up the great work!

-SH.

Shadow1
06-29-15, 19:50
How appropriate.

Rippa
06-29-15, 22:40
How appropriate.Sweet Jesus, is this what it's come to in Denver now? Working the streets in house shoes? I've had my fun in The Mile High City and there was always plenty of action, but could never understand why the SW thread here is so impoverished. Shadow1, it's like you are some kinda one man show here. Without your many, informative posts, this forum would just dry up and blow away!

Guess I can't say too much about the slippers in the pic. I've seen more than a few SW's walking the hot streets of Florida in their bare, dirty feet. Different.

Shadow1
06-30-15, 02:07
Sweet Jesus, is this what it's come to in Denver now? Working the streets in house shoes? I've had my fun in The Mile High City and there was always plenty of action, but could never understand why the SW thread here is so impoverished. Shadow1, it's like you are some kinda one man show here. Without your many, informative posts, this forum would just dry up and blow away!

Guess I can't say too much about the slippers in the pic. I've seen more than a few SW's walking the hot streets of Florida in their bare, dirty feet. Different.OK, I'll explain the slippers. I called her up on short notice and went to her place to pick her up. (she wasn't working the street. Actually she quit the streets, got a real job, was off today), but watching tv when I called. I literally arrived 3 minutes after I called her) (this is the older sister of the one who met Karma re prior post) It was supposed to be a quickie and back home, but, she wanted a beer before she went home. Hense, the stop by the liquer store, in slippers. Even she mentioned she looked a little tacky. I thought she looked quite nice. Hair fixed, clean jeans, nice top, smelled frest and oh so firm breasts. We both had a good laugh about the add "'thank you for your business. ".

SchMighty
07-03-15, 00:09
Wednesday around 6 pm, Asia, BSW, 5'10' 130, Fax and Nome. I was looking for my UTR and Asia appeared. Turned out she is roomy's with my UTR. Said she's from Albuquerque. Settled on $50 for FS and would only do CBJ. She only popped her titties out of her top and pulled one leg from pants. Wouldn't let me snap any nudes. One of the best looking gals I've ever found in Denver. What do you think?

SchMighty
07-03-15, 00:51
Thursday around 6 pm, Morgan, BSW 24,4'6", 100. Fax and Kingston (Popeye's). Agreed $40 FS w / BJ primer. Tried to up-charge for a little spilled milk, but didn't press the issue. From Atlanta, Georgia. Popped top and removed short shorts. Nice, petite body. Didn't allow any nudes. Doesn't have a phone but took mine to call later (right). She's looking to earn money to bus on back to Georgia ASAP, so keep your eyes out. Was walking with Shadow's Taleia when found (recognized from earlier post), she looked good FYI. It's been a lucky couple days for me. Check out the lip action on the water bottle.

SchMighty
07-03-15, 00:59
For completeness, this it the most beautiful girl I've met. She's been reviewed before, but this is her best picture (2012).

Shadow1
07-03-15, 21:14
Wednesday around 6 pm, Asia, BSW, 5'10' 130, Fax and Nome. I was looking for my UTR and Asia appeared. Turned out she is roomy's with my UTR. Said she's from Albuquerque. Settled on $50 for FS and would only do CBJ. She only popped her titties out of her top and pulled one leg from pants. Wouldn't let me snap any nudes. One of the best looking gals I've ever found in Denver. What do you think?Yea, I been fuckin her for a while. Last was a couple days ago near 17th and nome. However, the first time with her was total nude, BBBJ and doggie. But, she got an attitude the other day when I wouldn't stop by the drug house (with my 40, before dating), so took her back. She copped an attitude, called me racial names, then an hour later asked me to come back. Never did. Told me se was from san diego. Too bad her titties are somewhat deflated.
I don't have any nudes either

Shadow1
07-03-15, 21:18
For completeness, this it the most beautiful girl I've met. She's been reviewed before, but this is her best picture (2012).Looks so familiar, but can't put a name to her. Looks like I've seen her at the corner of fax and uinta, by the liquor store. Got ny more info. ?

Shadow1
07-03-15, 21:36
I spent too much time and wasted a lot of gas but finally found a new one. Can't say BSW cause she wasnt / doesn't / isn't working the street. Just walking home from the corner store on 16th and Moline. Passed her 3 times before I got her attenetion. I asked if she dated? She replied 'do I have boyfriend?' I asked 'ok, do you have a boyfriend' she said 'No. ' I asked 'if she'd like one for 30 minutes?' she laughed (ice breaker).

26 blk 135 5'3" intelligent, doesn't do hard drugs or drink, has a good job. She gave me her number and to call in 30 minutes. I did, she answered and said she'd call back in 5 minutes. This is where I knew she wouldn't. But, she did in 30 minutes, picked her up, parked, talked for 10 minutes for her comfort (she thought I was a cop). She readily got in back. T shirt and bra off in 45 seconds, pants one leg out down to the ankles. Great BBBJ, then she put the condom on with her lips and got on top. She rode me till she came, then mish till I did the same. A really sweet kid. I texted her when I got home saying 'thanks' and she replied with a sweet note. I think this one will replace three regulars 3 I 'unfriended' this week. (a post for later entitled, 'never be afraid to drop a regular'.).

Shadow1
07-03-15, 21:44
Tahlea is out of jail. Was arrested for shoplifting. (WTF: her sister, Ebony, says she makes a shit load of money, so why she stealing? (I know, cause that's what they do). Yesterday, Tahlea called and texted wanting to date. I said sure, for 20, cause you played me for 20 before you went to jail. First she said no, so I never replied to her text. Then she texts and says to pick her up. I do, then she wants to run 'errands' first. I said 'no', she got pissed, I stopped and she got out. Fine with me. Today she texts and wants to date. I said 20, she wants 40. Nope. (Unfriended).

Her sister Ebony texted me and wanted to date. She knows I dated her sister, and she don't care, business is business. Ebony is another new regular, having replaced Tahlea.

Shadow1
07-03-15, 21:49
Donna, BSW 35 135 5'5". She texted me a couple weeks ago that she had a freaky friend and wanted to do a 3 sum, for 100. But had to be right now, to come to fax and pearl. I don't like being told who I'm going to fvck, when, where or how much, especially not knowing who this friend was, and donna wouldn't give me any information. I never did.

Last week I get a text saying she's going to delete me cause I cruize but never pick her up. I replied that she always promised the world, but never delivered. And Bye.

She got pissed and replied 'oh, it's like that huh?" Yup, Bye.

She was number 3 I unfriended last week. No big loss.

Shadow1
07-03-15, 22:09
Midget, BSW 4'10" 100. She was nice at first, but the more we dated, the quality of service declined. Last straw was refusing to do a BBBJ cause I wasn't fresh outa he shower, when, in fact I was. I cleaned up just for her when we agreed to meet. It was her way of getting paid for doing nothing. Unfriended.

Ariel, 22 38 DDDs 150. Was my go to girl. Always provided good service. Then off the radar for a couple months, then she moved to downtown, was a no show twice, and bad attitude. She finally agreed to meet, colo and fax, was late, wouldn't let me touch her big titties, poor head, and tried to keep pushing me out during sex. Never talked, and got outa the car without even a 'thanks'. Unfriended.

Stacy: SBF, 21 nice tits. Haven't seen her in a long time. I had a room for the weekend just for this purpose. She did cum to the room, and had ok sex, then I went to autozone to get brake pads for her car and 20 for her to pay her friend to install. She never came back. Said she fell asleep after shegot off work. Day two, I checked out, leaving her stuff there. She was pissed I left her. F it. Unfriended.

Moral: never be afraid to drop a regular. We're in charge. Its our money. We decide who, when, how much. I dropped these, and low and behold, I got two new regulars (for now) who are better in looks and service. For the same cost.

Shadow1
07-03-15, 22:18
Not sure about this one. Picked her up a few weeks ago at MY BAR, she was drunk, ran me around all over town taking her home. Eventually got a poor CBJ. She texted back a few times wanting to date. Howerever, it takes her a day or so to reply to my text. Today we went thru it again, I offered a BBBJTCCIM for 30, she replied 40, I said no, that 30 is better than 0. 00. No reply so dropped it. 3 hours later she asked where and what time. I just never replied. This one is just too much trouble.

SchMighty
07-04-15, 00:21
Looks so familiar, but can't put a name to her. Looks like I've seen her at the corner of fax and uinta, by the liquor store. Got ny more info. ?Of course, her name is Nae. This post will jog your memory (Denver #1273). I last seen her early Spring 2015 around that exact location (driving all the old men crazy). She gave me her number but it was bogus.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3508-General-Reports&p=1322115&viewfull=1#post1322115.

SchMighty
07-04-15, 02:05
She left Denver a couple weeks ago. She said to go back home to renew passport and then go back to SF, maybe, or maybe back here. Yea, she sent me some of those pics too, but they're on the other computer. But, my what a player. She fooled me. But I will let her know next time she calls for date. I'll post some of those pics with no remorse once I find them. Next time it'll be strictly business. Thanks.While looking for the picture / link for "The Best" reply post, I again ran across a couple images that caught my eye from years ago. Among all those Denver images, there were just two grainy images in the list that when I seen them I always studied and thought to myself, "Is that Mary? For some reason I never read the report for those images until today. Of course, guess who posted that report (impeccable work you do, Shadow)? Anyway, your report raised a perplexing detail that I have never resolved. I too, had Mary in the exact, same position, she was wetter that wet, ready for cock if a gal was ever ready, but I could not get my standard issue even fractionally into that damn snatch of her's (of course, I never thought of the butt-bob).

So to the point, can someone resolve for me the question of "Can a gal clamp her pvssy down to the point that it can't be penetrated? Until I read your report, I thought that she has some physical deformity. I figured that was why that fine potential talent wasn't off the market. Anyway, for me that girl's snatch is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma or just plain unfvckable.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3508-General-Reports&p=608594&viewfull=1#post608594.

Shadow1
07-04-15, 03:43
Of course, her name is Nae. This post will jog your memory (Denver #1273). I last seen her early Spring 2015 around that exact location (driving all the old men crazy). She gave me her number but it was bogus.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3508-General-Reports&p=1322115&viewfull=1#post1322115.Oh hell yea! I remember now. That was a while ago. I sure would like to see her again, she was great. Thanks, I'll keep an eye out.

Shadow1
07-04-15, 03:48
Talked to her tonite at McDonald's. Her fone is off / lost / gone so no contact info. We discussed her drug issue and she agreed to not demand stops before our next date. She thanks you for the positive review. May see her tomorrow as I had to give her my number again. She called me around 1 AM, but I was home by then. Funny tho, for a crak head, she always looks good.

Shadow1
07-04-15, 13:57
While looking for the picture / link for "The Best" reply post, I again ran across a couple images that caught my eye from years ago. Among all those Denver images, there were just two grainy images in the list that when I seen them I always studied and thought to myself, "Is that Mary? For some reason I never read the report for those images until today. Of course, guess who posted that report (impeccable work you do, Shadow)? Anyway, your report raised a perplexing detail that I have never resolved. I too, had Mary in the exact, same position, she was wetter that wet, ready for cock if a gal was ever ready, but I could not get my standard issue even fractionally into that damn snatch of her's (of course, I never thought of the butt-bob).

So to the point, can someone resolve for me the question of "Can a gal clamp her pvssy down to the point that it can't be penetrated? Until I read your report, I thought that she has some physical deformity. I figured that was why that fine potential talent wasn't off the market. Anyway, for me that girl's snatch is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma or just plain unfvckable.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3508-General-Reports&p=608594&viewfull=1#post608594.Well Well, our sweet innocent Mary sure does get around. I, too, had exactly the same issue with attempting to fvck her. Initially, she would just play with my dick, rubbing it against her wet pussy, but never allowing it in more than 1/4'. She always cried that 'it hurts' 'don't hurt me', etc etc. There were only a couple times (once in my van and another at home,) that she allowed full penetration. That pic is a still from a video of her riding me. That was a good night of sex. Guess I finally broke her down. But, to answer your question, I beleive, that, Yes, a woman can clamp that thing down to prevent even the hardest dick from entering. There were many times I tried to sneakily slide it in, but failed. Shortly before she left, we had a back seat date, where she rode me, but my dick never got in, just sliding back and forth on that wet pvssy. Guess all we got now are a few pictures. Maybe I'll get on my home puter and post them, as, now, we all know our innocent Mary is just like all the others.

Shadow1
07-04-15, 14:22
OK, finally found some candid pics of Mary. Most are ones she took and sent me. Which told me she was some kinda freak, but I never understood till now. Just a couple to whet the appetite.

Shadow1
07-04-15, 14:29
And a couple more of our innocent Mary. Most of these were taken by her and sent to me. And I saved them to my home puter.

Shadow1
07-04-15, 17:51
AsiA had me running errands for her so dropped her off. Then called this one.

Shadow1
07-04-15, 20:55
And, this is what happened. 23,5'3" 110 32 B and a great time was had by all.

Shadow1
07-05-15, 19:46
All this going back and forth with Bree finally paid off. She texted, I had the time. Originally agreed to 30 for a BBBJTCCIM. Did a BBBJ and FS for 40. She can suck a dick and ride me and ground on that dick like no other has done. Definitely will repeat.

SchMighty
07-06-15, 20:49
OK, finally found some candid pics of Mary. Most are ones she took and sent me. Which told me she was some kinda freak, but I never understood till now. Just a couple to whet the appetite.A lot of lip smacking right there. Who wouldn't put up with a little BS to dive into that? Very nice post.

Shadow1
07-09-15, 23:41
I thought I read where someone reported on her erlier, but couldn't find anything. Angel, early 20's, 36 C and firm-firm-firm titties, real, like a 16 year old. Sweet personality, friendly, and wanting to make me happy (for a 2nd date). Saw her on 13th and Wabash. Offered 25 for a BBBJTCCTM. Asked to take her top off, she did, great tits, sucked those pink nipples and she laid back and moaned. (OK, fake moan, but she tried). Did a great no hands BBBJ, while I had a hand full of tittie in one hand, and a hand of ass (FIV) in the other. She cleaned me up and we discussed positions and price for next time. All in all a good date. wouldn't let me take any pics of those tits, till next time. (kept calling me sir. signs of a proper upbringing, I guess)

TheSwampHawk
07-10-15, 10:11
I thought I read where someone reported on her erlier, but couldn't find anything. Angel, early 20's, 36 C and firm-firm-firm titties, real, like a 16 year old. Sweet personality, friendly, and wanting to make me happy (for a 2nd date). Saw her on 13th and Wabash. Offered 25 for a BBBJTCCTM. Asked to take her top off, she did, great tits, sucked those pink nipples and she laid back and moaned. (OK, fake moan, but she tried). Did a great no hands BBBJ, while I had a hand full of tittie in one hand, and a hand of ass (FIV) in the other. She cleaned me up and we discussed positions and price for next time. All in all a good date. wouldn't let me take any pics of those tits, till next time. (kept calling me sir. signs of a proper upbringing, I guess)Thanks for a great add to the "to do" list, Shadow. You're single-handedly keeping this thread alive.

-SH.

TheSwampHawk
07-10-15, 10:20
Learned from my last two unsatisfying attempts that, if I've only got a very limited time to work the Ave. , go for a sure thing vs. Hunting. I like Kristi better every time I see her: smoking body, great after market tits with huge nipples, thin, nice butt, blonde and brunette (a little something for everybody? Awesome smile with just a touch of accent from Georgia upbringing. I'm horrible with measurements, but I'd guess 5'8, 125, looks blonde from distance, then you see brunette underneath (not sure what the fashion / hairdresser people call that!) Mostly, it's no drama, she's genuinely nice, keeps working until the job's done with no complaints, etc. That I appreciate so much.

She's the ONLY thin, blonde, big-titted, clean-looking WSW I've seen on the Fax in a LONG time, so she's not hard to miss. She tries to be low-key, so you might wonder if she's a civilian, at first. She often meets dates at the McDonald's just west of the main stroll, so you might try around there for her, as well. Probably my ATFF (all-time-Fax-favorite! I've only seen her on the and side, never E of about Peoria, but that doesn't mean she doesn't.

Turned me down this time, but I think pics might be forthcoming.

-SH.

Shadow1
07-10-15, 20:43
My little sweetie got outa the half way house a few pounds heavier, which is a good thing. Filled in her small titties and gave her a little tummy. Spent a nice time at the park with some awesome DATY, BBBJ, mish and doggie. No time limit. A good hard fvck but still passionate. She came twice and I got a good one.

Saw a few others but saving my money for Bree tomorrow.

BTW, Erica, from last week, the SBF, texted her yesterday for a date. A cordial text till she asked how much I was donating. I replied same as last time, $40. She said she wanted 60. I asked why I should pay 60 when I got it for 40 last time? She replied she was giving me a break cause I was new. I said thanks, but 40 was my top dollar. She replied she wasn't new to this (confirming she is / was a SW) . I said I wasn't either and didn't pay old white guy prices. So, another one lost. No biggie, Angel is better anyway.

WhenWhen
07-11-15, 01:23
My little sweetie got outa the half way house a few pounds heavier, which is a good thing. Filled in her small titties and gave her a little tummy. Spent a nice time at the park with some awesome DATY, BBBJ, mish and doggie. No time limit. A good hard fvck but still passionate. She came twice and I got a good one.

Saw a few others but saving my money for Bree tomorrow.

BTW, Erica, from last week, the SBF, texted her yesterday for a date. A cordial text till she asked how much I was donating. I replied same as last time, $40. She said she wanted 60. I asked why I should pay 60 when I got it for 40 last time? She replied she was giving me a break cause I was new. I said thanks, but 40 was my top dollar. She replied she wasn't new to this (confirming she is / was a SW) . I said I wasn't either and didn't pay old white guy prices. So, another one lost. No biggie, Angel is better anyway.Dang that is some sweet looking trim right there. Can't wait to see Bree'.

Atavish12
07-11-15, 17:44
Hey.

Fax this afternoon. The usual string west of Yosemite.

Not much east of there. Did see one BSW. At chester. But she wanted 60 for CBJ. Dropped her of quick.

A.

Shadow1
07-11-15, 20:10
Had my date with Bree. Other than she was drunk, had some nice DATY, she gave some great drunk head / BBBJ, CG, RCG and a mish finish. McD's for a happy meal then took her back. Unfortunately not drunk enuf to not let me take but two tittle pics.

Then, W of Monaco I see what I wish was a SW, but I think civilian. I had to take her pic anyway.

Agreed, not much else worth mentioning. Saw a mixed something at the dollar store, crak heads at unita, nina at the hanger bar, a cutie at Wendy's.

But, then again, weekends are generally slim pickings. I guess cause all the married men looking for some strange are home with mama and the SW's know that.

WhenWhen
07-12-15, 00:07
Had my date with Bree. Other than she was drunk, had some nice DATY, she gave some great drunk head / BBBJ, CG, RCG and a mish finish. McD's for a happy meal then took her back. Unfortunately not drunk enuf to not let me take but two tittle pics.

Then, W of Monaco I see what I wish was a SW, but I think civilian. I had to take her pic anyway.

Agreed, not much else worth mentioning. Saw a mixed something at the dollar store, crak heads at unita, nina at the hanger bar, a cutie at Wendy's.

But, then again, weekends are generally slim pickings. I guess cause all the married men looking for some strange are home with mama and the SW's know that.Shadow1. I'm with you man. That civilian is awesome looking.

Shadow1
07-12-15, 20:59
Not much out today, so took a couple pics of a couple civilians I wish were SW's.

Then just when I was about to call it a day, I see Chocolate at the Chinese take out. She had lost her Fone in my car a month ago and was appreciative to get it back. Some nice DT, BBBJ, mish, in which she got her nut, and doggie where I got mine. $40. Yes, I just say 40 for FS, and most all of them are ready to jump on it. Maybe a couple dollars more than I coulda got it for, but it's only a couple and the SW is happy and hopefully results in a little better service. Not always, but most of the time.

SchMighty
07-15-15, 23:54
It was lunch time on an early June day and I found a shady tree to park under for a nap. But before my eyes where closed I seen these two beauties park right in front of me. They got out and crossed the street to some apartments. While "Coco" talked on the phone and looked up at the apartments, I just continued to watch them, while "Blonde" kinda stood around and just watched me watch them. This continued for about five minutes and then they were joined by what looks like Coco's brother. As the three approached their car to leave, I said "You girls look so beautiful, can I take your picture". Coco, the more vocal of the two girls replied with a firm "No" (or maybe it was "Fuck you") while Blonde just smiled for the camera. Coco's brother had to interject with his "Hey, hey, hey, they said no. ". I doubt they are working girls.

Why I deleted the photos; They said no, you said you don't think they are working girls, and the one guy is actually holding up his hand to block your shot.

How much shit do you think I would listen to if they ever found these pics here?

A2

SchMighty
07-16-15, 19:18
Why I deleted the photos; They said no, you said you don't think they are working girls, and the one guy is actually holding up his hand to block your shot.

How much shit do you think I would listen to if they ever found these pics here?

A2They were nice pictures in a public place. The paparazzi do it all the time. Please reconsider re-posting or delete my whole post if you're going to censor any of it. Best regards, Schmighty.

Yes and paparazzi publish the photos they take in gossip newspapers and fan magazines. This is a site about hookers. If you can't see the difference I'm not sure I can explain it to you.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but do you really want to keep this going?

A2

Shadow1
07-17-15, 00:41
Saw her again today. She remembered me from last time so we had no newbie jitters. Stayed with the BBBJ as I was running late. But, got a tittle pic this time, BBBJTCCIM, fiv, fia, not rushed. She said she's on BP, and if I got her there it would be $125 vs $25. Gee, lucky me.

Shadow1
07-17-15, 00:46
Then, at the gas station on Oswego, saw these two. It took a couple drive by's to get their attention, but finally did. They were waiting for a friend to pick them up so not immediately available.

, but passed on my number if I get lucky. I really liked the BSW and the pink shorts and bra. And that tight little ass. Her friend has light blue eyes that are really attention getting. LSW.

TheSwampHawk
07-18-15, 20:47
Got back to DEN and had a few minutes for a couple of laps both E & W. All between about 1030 and 1230, which CAN be a slow time.

Aurora was as dead as I've seen it. E end of Denver Fax was as usual, fairly busy. Lots of action 'round the liquor store cross from Saturday's (ya can't tell from pic, but several gals in / out / around. Saw this cutie. Can't place her from Shadow's GREAT posts, but assume he knows her. Was definitely giving the look to select passing cars. Prolly 6 BSW and 3 W / LSW's in total.

Saw an older, thin, reasonably attractive WSW brunette walk into the bus stop in front of Taco Bell on the and. Side WAY W of the normal stroll. (BTW, I've had good luck at that stop over the past few years. She proceeded to sit down, take off a layer, and sit there talking with customers in a bright bikini top showing sagging be's. Made a couple of passes & couldn't catch her eye easily. Was about to assume she was civilian in spite of looks / actions, then she literally just disappeared within less than 30 seconds. I'm forced to conclude (without any data) that someone was ballsy enough to stop right on Colfax & she hopped in. (Obviously someone better or richer looking than me, 'cause she wasn't buying what I was selling!

West Fax was pretty slow, but the saving grace was Anna. Older, W / LSW walking east past the used car lots around Harlan. She really wanted a ride as much as cash, but didn't get a freebie, considered it research and development. She's pretty paranoid, so finding a spot acceptable to both of us took longer than I'd liked. Great, soft, DD's that are really fun for a tit man. She's carrying a little extra around the waste, but not BBW league, yet. Clean, plain, pretty face and great eyes. After lots of talk about "I hope you don't take too long" before hand, which never bodes well, she never mentioned it during recreation. I usually do take longer than most (I think, and many gals "say" but afterwards she said "That didn't take too long. " Go figure. Average to just a littler lower than normal street prices and no haggling. Got time. Not Kristi, by a long shot, but I'll definitely do her again.

-SH.

Chris89
07-20-15, 13:11
Saw her again today. She remembered me from last time so we had no newbie jitters. Stayed with the BBBJ as I was running late. But, got a tittle pic this time, BBBJTCCIM, fiv, fia, not rushed. She said she's on BP, and if I got her there it would be $125 vs $25. Gee, lucky me.Where did you find this one? She's a hottie and I would love to find her. I'm new to the forum and area so I would love to add to the discussion. Thanks.

Shadow1
07-20-15, 18:47
Where did you find this one? She's a hottie and I would love to find her. I'm new to the forum and area so I would love to add to the discussion. Thanks.I've admitted many times I spend too much time and burn too much gas to find the occasional diamond, or piece of coal, on colfax, between Yosemite and uinta. Good hunting.

Shadow1
07-20-15, 18:51
Dated her many times, but today was different. She was sooooo GFE, and played the dirty girl the whole time. Pics, video, playing to the camera, just a fun time. No time limit, she came twice and so did I.

TheSwampHawk
07-21-15, 14:34
I've admitted many times I spend too much time and burn too much gas to find the occasional diamond, or piece of coal, on colfax, between Yosemite and uinta. Good hunting.Yup, I could retire on the gas money alone I've spent!

-SH.

JayAndretti
07-21-15, 15:42
Dated her many times, but today was different. She was sooooo GFE, and played the dirty girl the whole time. Pics, video, playing to the camera, just a fun time. No time limit, she came twice and so did I.Got to number for her?

Shadow1
07-21-15, 22:33
Saw this one walking by the library near Dayton. She looked, but not 'the' look, more like a WTF look. So took a pic of her ass for y'all to see. Passed her again and she then gave the proper look, but felt she had too much drama going on, so passed.

Shadow1
07-21-15, 22:40
Got to number for her?Actually, I do. Am I going to pass it on? No. No offense, but, I risk my ass every day checking out the colfax meat. They're all over the place if you look hard enuf. I'm extremely reluctant to pass on my hard work to someone with one post. Besides, she doesn't work the streets. Yes, she did, (Thalia's sister) which is how we first met. But, she cleaned up, quit walking, got a job, but still likes my $40 once a week. Sorry, no offense.

TheSwampHawk
07-23-15, 22:17
Actually, I do. Am I going to pass it on? No. No offense, but, I risk my ass every day checking out the colfax meat. They're all over the place if you look hard enuf. I'm extremely reluctant to pass on my hard work to someone with one post. Besides, she doesn't work the streets. Yes, she did, (Thalia's sister) which is how we first met. But, she cleaned up, quit walking, got a job, but still likes my $40 once a week. Sorry, no offense.Understand completely. Especially if she's off the streets, now. I just appreciate the hard work and the reports you share.

-SH.

TheSwampHawk
07-23-15, 22:20
Saw Anna again today at Charleston / E Fax near Goodtimes drive-through. Never going to be Kristi, but a good, safe, no drama time. Sure fun to play with those big boobs (sometimes hard to find on street gals!

TheSwampHawk
07-23-15, 22:24
Pretty sparse, but only took one lap through. Everything looks right at the Big Bunny SW corner Kendall / Fax. Plenty of gals getting medicine there, hanging out, even sunning on the E side of motel. Third time I've seen lots of action but can't get their attention or get them to come out. (I'm NOT driving back into that narrow dead end!) Even the couple I've seen walking away didn't seem interested. But it all LOOKS right. Thoughts, anecdotes, experiences?

-SH.

MountainMan1
07-25-15, 20:48
OK, finally found some candid pics of Mary. Most are ones she took and sent me. Which told me she was some kinda freak, but I never understood till now. Just a couple to whet the appetite.I like the looks of her! Where can I find her?! I will take a PM of a number or something!

Shadow1
07-26-15, 01:36
I like the looks of her! Where can I find her?! I will take a PM of a number or something!Has gone back to Micronesia.

Atavish12
07-27-15, 18:42
Drove the Est fax corridor. 2 pmish.

Relatively quiet. As I was ablaut to quit I think I see this cute BSW giving the look. Took a chance at dallas and fax. South side. I pull over on dallas. And jack pot.

25 ish. 5'5". 130 lbs? Great tits. 34 c I think. CBJ, Mish. 45.

Missy. Says she is new to denver. Passing thru. Agreed to meet again tomorrow. No numbers.

Cheers.

Shadow1
07-27-15, 21:35
Drove the Est fax corridor. 2 pmish.

Relatively quiet. As I was ablaut to quit I think I see this cute BSW giving the look. Took a chance at dallas and fax. South side. I pull over on dallas. And jack pot.

25 ish. 5'5". 130 lbs? Great tits. 34 c I think. CBJ, Mish. 45.

Missy. Says she is new to denver. Passing thru. Agreed to meet again tomorrow. No numbers.

Cheers.Sometimes the best ones aren't in the common areas (uinta, Peoria, moline, Yosemite).

Sometimes they're hiding in plain sight.

Good catch.

Shadow1
07-28-15, 15:45
BSW 34.33 B titties. Fiv fia BBBJ $20.

I dated her sister for years so I get a family discount.

Shadow1
07-28-15, 15:50
BSW 24 33 B friendly got a nice long DATY, fiv fia BBBJ CFS CIM. Close to a GFE. Never discussed $$. She worked hard and long. Will definitely do her again. Tamarac.

Shadow1
07-29-15, 16:22
Little did I know, as I dated each one, that they were sisters. I first dated Tahalia some years ago. Then Mae a couple years ago, then Ebony a few months ago. 1. The 3 of them. 2. Tahalia a couple months ago. 3. Ebony a couple weeks ago.

Shadow1
07-29-15, 16:30
Normally, regulars get old. Kinda like being married. But, after 5 dates with Bree, it only gets better. Last night she was fresh outa the shower, no wig, hairdo, makeup, and sober. (She's trying to slow down her drinking) . Took top off, and hiked her denim skirt (no panties) up to her waist. I tried to get her innie nipple to an outie, great BBBJ, CG, (where she nutted x2) then doggie. One knee and head on the flood, and ass positioned just right. She worked her ass and all I did was hang on. Our (my) best date yet. Not old yet.

Atavish12
07-29-15, 18:07
Sometimes the best ones aren't in the common areas (uinta, Peoria, moline, Yosemite).

Sometimes they're hiding in plain sight.

Good catch.Thanks.

Helps that I am learning from the master himself. Honestly I probably wouldn't even be trying if not for your inspiration and tips.

A.

MountainMan1
07-29-15, 19:06
Has gone back to Micronesia.Thanks Shadow. Well that sucks! : Colorado Springs is so dead!

Shadow1
07-29-15, 21:02
Thanks.

Helps that I am learning from the master himself. Honestly I probably wouldn't even be trying if not for your inspiration and tips.

A.Well, not sure I'm an inspiration, but I do like the girls. Just be safe. And, if you get a bad vibe from a girl, move on, save your money for the next one. When one leave, two more replace her. Yesterday and last night was hooker heaven from Uinta to Peoria. Today it was barren. Ya just never know.

Shadow1
07-31-15, 15:57
Saw these future SW's at the liquor store at Uinta. They start out just hanging out, but soon get caught up in the 'excitement ' of street life.

Shadow1
08-01-15, 01:11
01:30 Thursday AM. Kinda slow but I wasn't giving up till I got some. BSW 24.36 C's. 135 lbs. Near Havana. She Was a little insecure at first but finally settled down. Was going to just get a BJ, but, after the DFK, FIV, and great head, quickly got in back. This girl was responding more than any I've had. Great BBBJ, hip thrusting , fiv, and nipple sucking. Then she took her pants all the way off (no one leg out) layed back and slid me in. She was wet and Hornier than me. Kissing, fucking, titti play, his girl loved it
all. Said she got her nut twice and I believe her. Not the prettiest one I've ever had, but one of the friendliest.

Shadow1
08-01-15, 01:16
Today I get a text asking me to help her with a car and an apt. She wouldn't say how much at first (not that I was even going to consider it) . She wanted me to co sign a $10 K car Loan. (a case of the street smart black girl assuming the old white guy with money was an idiot). All this to say beware of what the SW asks next. (P.S.: I declined her sex slave offer but agreed to date her again for the same rate as last time.). She never replied. Be safe, and smart.

Shadow1
08-03-15, 21:12
I dated her a few year ago, and was surprised to see her still working. JJ, 21,36 C's, BBBJ, CFS, doggie. Was paranoid at first but settled in after a bit. Hopefully next time will be more relaxed.

Shadow1
08-04-15, 17:05
Been wanting to date her but her man is always with her. 27,34 C, 125 lbs, ok BBBJ, DATY, FS. Near GFE.

WHarris201
08-05-15, 09:41
In town for work and decided to take a trek out to West Colfax, I prefer the West end because there are more WSW's. Saw a girl that couldn't have been older than 20 with really short shorts. She was hot but kind of a hippie chick. Her hair was equal parts black and white and she was think and pale. Very hot body. BBBJ for $50 but I'd say it was worth it. After I dropped her off she went back out. Anyone else know who she is?

TheSwampHawk
08-07-15, 17:09
In town for work and decided to take a trek out to West Colfax, I prefer the West end because there are more WSW's. Saw a girl that couldn't have been older than 20 with really short shorts. She was hot but kind of a hippie chick. Her hair was equal parts black and white and she was think and pale. Very hot body. BBBJ for $50 but I'd say it was worth it. After I dropped her off she went back out. Anyone else know who she is?WOULD appreciate help trying to keep a lid on pricing. Colfax going rate (IMO) is closer to $2-30. Too much and many over that drives it up for all over us.

Don't mean to rag on anyone, just asking get fo help.

Thanks,

-SH.

Shadow1
08-07-15, 21:38
Saw chocolate going into the cash checking place and waited. Dated her before so expected a good time. Not so much. Was paranoid (read drugs) when we parked in the same place we always do (covered parking garage) . Took off her shorts but not her top. Was wearing 2 bras. (read mental) . Then the BBBJ, which was ok,but too many stop and goes (paranoid / drugs). Then I said she could quit and I'd give her 20. But she wanted the full amount so kept on sucking, but complaining all the time. Had to use a little hand to the back of the head to motivate her. Finally ready and gave it to her hard for being such a beatch. She did get her nut tho, and I got mine. Then she cleans up and gets outa the back seat to get in the front door but it's locked. Interior light goes on, I'm still getting dressed, she's complaining, I remind her she's the one who opened the door, etc, etc.

Point being, even at 18, these SW's will still try to run the show. I got pissed, told her to STFU and get in. She did. Not a peep, even said thank you as she got outa the car. May not call her again any time soon.

Shadow1
08-07-15, 21:50
WOULD appreciate help trying to keep a lid on pricing. Colfax going rate (IMO) is closer to $2-30. Too much and many over that drives it up for all over us.

Don't mean to rag on anyone, just asking get fo help.

Thanks,

-SH.Yea.

For a basic BBBJ, 20/25 maybe 30 if she catches.
FS, 30/35 , if she interacts (vs starfish) and if she catches maybe 40.
Anal, 40 plus a tip, maybe.
I usually offer 40 for half and half and never been denied.

Or, for A first time date, say you just want a BJ, then if she's good, upgrade for 10 to FS.
50 for a BJ is on the high side.

The liquor store on uinta is hot, and most of the girls there are too far gone.
Go down a few blocks.

Be safe.