PDA

View Full Version : KB's in Maui

Tsboy69
06-12-06, 05:10
There are a dozen bars in Wailuku..almost all Korean. There is one Viet bar.

Compared to Honolulu standards, nothing better than a 6 or so. Drinks are $20, and there is play available at some of the bars. Over the years, I have gotten plenty of HJ's and a few BJ's.

The pace is slower, so it's good yet bad compared to Hono. Less business means the girls don't have to juggle tables, but bad because they are hungry and push hard for drinks (sometimes).

Once in a while you find a hottie, but it's more comparable to Kalihi (and I don't mean Cheers Station or Perfect Club - not that there is that much talent there).

Happy hunting

Hawaii76
06-18-07, 02:55
Check out Foxy's on Lower Main. Play can be had. See Bonnie. Got some action from her. The normal groping, sucked some nipples and got a hj for 2 drinks.

Michael Scott
06-27-07, 05:23
Most maui kb's these days are charging $40 a drink, usually a beer. I guess a beer takes a little longer than a standard drink. But yah, $40 is a little steep.

Rumpld Forskin
06-27-07, 22:58
When you say last a little longer, thats not always so. The girls at Foxys, Donna's and Seven Pools can drink that beer pretty fast. But YMMV if you find the right one.

StreetLover
07-03-07, 21:06
Someone told me that Happy Valley in Wailuku Maui has SW at night. Is this true and what do they look like?

Hawaii76
07-04-07, 02:53
Check out Foxy's on Lower Main. Play can be had. See Bonnie. Got some action from her. The normal groping, sucked some nipples and got a hj for 2 drinks.The two drinks were $20 ea.

phat gman
07-08-07, 14:54
Someone told me that Happy Valley in Wailuku Maui has SW at night. Is this true and what do they look like?

Transformer more than meets the eye! More often than not.

Peckerwood
03-06-08, 22:08
Have any of you Maui KB patrons met a girl named Sunny from Oahu? Any info will be appreciated.

PW

Roscoe23
04-20-08, 15:23
I am vacationing in Maui (Kahana) to be exact. Looking for a rub & tug recomendation. Need some specifics like location and what to expect $$$. P.M. me would be great.

Here until Thursday.

Thanks

Tsboy69
05-02-08, 03:45
Sun Spa, right behind Safeway in Kahului. The one and only AMP.

I am vacationing in Maui (Kahana) to be exact. Looking for a rub & tug recomendation. Need some specifics like location and what to expect $$$. P.M. me would be great.

Here until Thursday.

Thanks

Jrobbie69
05-15-08, 17:59
Have any of you Maui KB patrons met a girl named Sunny from Oahu? Any info will be appreciated.

PWNeed more info. I know a couple from Oahu. Young? Old? What bar?

DownAndOut
05-16-08, 16:42
Sun Spa, right behind Safeway in Kahului. The one and only AMP.With Sun Spa ymmv. See my reports in the General thread.

Peckerwood
05-17-08, 22:07
Need more info. I know a couple from Oahu. Young? Old? What bar?
40's with medium length wavy hair, shes on the shorter side, DSL's. I don't know what bar she is working at, I just heard she went to Maui to work. She used to work at London Hub on Oahu.

Labrat33
10-24-08, 23:28
Went out this past Tuesday bar-hopping the KB's on Maui

First stop was Waterfalls. Pretty slow. And kinda sad. This place used to hop all the time. Used to be lots of customers and lots of girls. Maybe I just caught it on an off night, but the last couple times I've been here it's been slow. New bartender. Not many girls and not many customers. Maybe they do better on the weekend. Drank a coke and left

Next was Club StarLite. Used to go here a lot. Not a bad place at all. Some pretty girls and a fair number of customers. Didn't recognize the bartender. They've always had good food here, but I already ate, so I did not order. Drank a coke and left

Walked down to Mimi's. Mimi is the owner and very friendly and runs a nice place. Not too busy this night. Nobody on the pool table. Kimee (sp? ) the bartender is absolutely gorgeous and poured me a super-strong rum and coke. She works the floor on Wednesdays so maybe I'll go back to see her mid-week. Asked her to add more coke to my drink to thin it out (don't need a DUI). Had my one drink and left

Walked past the two places between Mimi's and StarLite but did not go in. Did not look busy but could not really tell from outside. Did see one nice looking girl but decided to move on

Next stop was Saigon Palace. This is actually a VB not a KB. Three very hot girls, including Kathy and Tiffany. Watched the girls and some customers shoot some pool. Thought about hanging out for awhile but wanted to move on. Had my one coke and left

Ended up at Seven Pools, chilled at the bar, hung out with some frends, and sang some songs. Tuesdays and Fridays are bikini night and there are many very cute girls.

Mynahb
11-05-08, 18:04
What is hot in Kahului.

Hawaii76
11-16-08, 16:52
Went to Diane's in Kahului last night. Not bad girls. Sat with June. Titty and nani rubbing outside of clothes. After second drink some nipple sucking. She started rubbing jr and then as little lfk. She about 32b but the best part is she has an ass. Nice apple butt and she knows it.

Un Holy
12-28-08, 08:23
Is there action on Maui or not? I been to 7 pools, all drinks and no suckee. I been to Mimi's and all looking at you and wondering if I going by drinks. But I been to the one two bars away from Mimi and got bbbj. Is that all? The AMP in Kahului got Ajimas working there and no can get my noodle hard looking at one Ajima. So, WHAT GOT? HELP!

Hdaisuki
03-01-09, 04:45
With Sun Spa ymmv. See my reports in the General thread.Has anyone else here had any other different experiences than DownAndOut? Would the KBs here on Maui be the only alternatives?

H

Happy Indy
03-02-09, 20:41
Has anyone else here had any other different experiences than DownAndOut? Would the KBs here on Maui be the only alternatives?

HI have been to Sun Spa many times and have had some ok to decent massages. HE are possible as long as you do not have the MS (Sue). I have never had HE with her, but most of her MT's do offer. I have never had FS.

Good Luck!

Hi

Hawaii76
05-13-09, 10:41
I went to Mimi's on Maui the other night. Some eye candy there. Sat with Annie. Short with some good sized tittys. We went to one of the back tables and she started to rub my leg. I started to rub her nips and the next thing she drops her top and lets me suck her nipples. That's before the first drink. After the first drink had fiv and hj. Might go back next time I'm in the area.

Labrat33
05-14-09, 00:53
I went to Mimi's on Maui the other night. Some eye candy there. Sat with Annie. Short with some good sized tittys. We went to one of the back tables and she started to rub my leg. I started to rub her nips and the next thing she drops her top and lets me suck her nipples. That's before the first drink. After the first drink had fiv and HJ. Might go back next time I'm in the area.Nice to hear the eye candy has returned to Mimi's. Honestly, I thought the hottest girl there was Kimmee the bartender, but the last couple times I was there she was a no-show. On Wednesday's she would usually work the floor. Maybe she went to another bar?

Labrat33
05-14-09, 01:18
Went to Diane's in Kahului last night. Not bad girls. Sat with June. Titty and nani rubbing outside of clothes. After second drink some nipple sucking. She started rubbing jr and then as little lfk. She about 32b but the best part is she has an ass. Nice apple butt and she knows it.I went to Diane's a few weeks ago and should have posted something sooner. Sorry, guys! Up until now, Diane's was the only KB or VB on Maui I had not visited. I have been to all the others (many times, ha ha) as they are all clustered together in Wailuku, so it's pretty easy to hop between them. Except for Diane's, which sits alone in Kahului. Not a bad place, booths in the front section, bar and more booths in the back. Not at the level of Camelot in Honolulu in terms of facilities or girls of course, but not bad at all for Maui. I recognized the bartender, she used to work at Waterfalls. There is an upstairs but it was not open when I was there

I also sat with Joon. Not sure she's the same one Hawaii76 sat with but sounds like it. I remember Joon very well working at the other bars on island a couple years ago. Back then she went by Cindy. Then she went away to Korea for awhile and now she's back. Petitie, cute, very nice legs, fun and flirty. My kind of girl!

Belot Eater
05-23-09, 07:50
I was at Mimis lastyear to see this lady but lost her number. do anybody know if she still works there?

Labrat33
05-24-09, 02:01
I was at Mimis lastyear to see this lady but lost her number. do anybody know if she still works there?Not familiar to me, but I don't go to Mimi's much.

Plate Lunch
06-15-09, 19:42
I have been to Sun Spa many times and have had some ok to decent massages. HE are possible as long as you do not have the MS (Sue). I have never had HE with her, but most of her MT's do offer. I have never had FS.

Good Luck!

HiHow much do they charge for massages/he?

Happy Indy
06-29-09, 21:48
How much do they charge for massages/he?Big range that seems to very by the girl. it has been as high as $.

Desertratco
07-02-09, 19:42
After RTFF, I just wanted a little clarification. I'll be staying over in Lahaina for about 10 days, but it looks like there's no action on that side of the island. I'll probably rent a car for about half the time, so I'll be able to make it over to Kahului or Wailuku at least once.

BTW, not a senior member, but I have several postings on the ISG Tijuana board and a couple in Colorado.

Diane's: the directory lists Club Diane on Hoohana. Is this the same one?

No listing on google local or yp yahoo for Saigon Palace. Is it still around?

Also no listing for Foxy's (mentioned in a post from '07). Same question.

Mimi's and other KBs on Lower Main... all are within the six or seven block stretch between Mimi's and Waiehu Beach Rd? Are there specific bars other than those listed here or should I just wander into every establishment along that street? Also, is it worth walking? Safe enough, or should I drive and stop?

Sun Spa: Still on Hoohana?

TIA for your help.

Labrat33
07-03-09, 18:36
After RTFF, I just wanted a little clarification. I'll be staying over in Lahaina for about 10 days, but it looks like there's no action on that side of the island. I'll probably rent a car for about half the time, so I'll be able to make it over to Kahului or Wailuku at least once.

BTW, not a senior member, but I have several postings on the ISG Tijuana board and a couple in Colorado.

Yes, Diane's is located at 350 Hoohana, in the same building as Time-Warner Cablevision. I was at Time-Warner last week and I saw Diane's is now advertising a Bikini Night on Monday and Tuesday, but I have not been there on those nights, so don't know if it's any fun or not. Last time I was there was a couple months ago, did not see anyone I really wanted to sit with

No listing on google local or yp yahoo for Saigon Palace. Is it still around?Saigon Palace is at 310 Hookahi Street. You can google map it. Note it's a Vietnamese bar, not Korean. Look for Shiela, Tiffany, or Kathy, all are hot. Ask Tiffany to shoot a game of pool when she's wearing one of those super short mini skirts ... you'll appreciate the view :)

Also no listing for Foxy's (mentioned in a post from '07). Same question.Foxy's has changed it's name, reverting back to New Gardenia. It's across the street from Mimi's at 1088 Lower Main St

Mimi's and other KBs on Lower Main... all are within the six or seven block stretch between Mimi's and Waiehu Beach Rd? Are there specific bars other than those listed here or should I just wander into every establishment along that street? Also, is it worth walking? Safe enough, or should I drive and stop?Yeah, there's a bunch of KB's clustered together there. Mimi's Lounge, Club Osaka II, and Club Starlite are all in the same building on Lower Main St. There's a fourth, very small club in that building as well but I can never remember it's name :). Across the street is New Gardenia and Club Koreana. So you can park your car and easily walk to all six of these clubs. Mimi's and Starlite are probably your best bets. If you go to Starlite, look for Cindy, a fun, cute spinner type. Club Koa is about 3 blocks away from Mimi's on Lower Main St on the left towards Waiehu Beach Rd. Further down Lower Main on the left is Waterfalls. Last couple times I was there it was dead. Drive past Waterfalls, turn left on Hookahi, drive a couple blocks and you will find Tokyo Lounge, Saigon Palace, and Seven Pools, all within a block of each other. Tokyo Lounge is dead, you should avoid. Seven Pools is definitely worth a visit ... I would say they have the best looking girls of all the KB's on Maui ...

TIA for your help.Yes it is.

Desertratco
07-04-09, 14:13
Yeah, there's a bunch of KB's clustered together there. Mimi's Lounge, Club Osaka II, and Club Starlite are all in the same building on Lower Main St. There's a fourth, very small club in that building as well but I can never remember it's name :). Across the street is New Gardenia and Club Koreana. So you can park your car and easily walk to all six of these clubs. Mimi's and Starlite are probably your best bets. If you go to Starlite, look for Cindy, a fun, cute spinner type. Club Koa is about 3 blocks away from Mimi's on Lower Main St on the left towards Waiehu Beach Rd. Further down Lower Main on the left is Waterfalls. Last couple times I was there it was dead. Drive past Waterfalls, turn left on Hookahi, drive a couple blocks and you will find Tokyo Lounge, Saigon Palace, and Seven Pools, all within a block of each other. Tokyo Lounge is dead, you should avoid. Seven Pools is definitely worth a visit ... I would say they have the best looking girls of all the KB's on Maui ...<Remainder of post snipped for brevity>

Thanks for the information! I'll be staying with friends, but I think i'l be able to get a way for a day or two to "explore" the attractions on Maui (lol!).

Badboy281
07-06-09, 09:27
Nice to hear the eye candy has returned to Mimi's. Honestly, I thought the hottest girl there was Kimmee the bartender, but the last couple times I was there she was a no-show. On Wednesday's she would usually work the floor. Maybe she went to another bar?Kimmi is at Donna's but she has a boyfriend.

Sorry guys, don't waste your money.

Badboy281
07-06-09, 09:29
Transformer more than meets the eye! More often than not.Its only girls dressed as guys.

Badboy281
07-06-09, 23:16
Yes, Diane's is located at 350 Hoohana, in the same building as Time-Warner Cablevision. I was at Time-Warner last week and I saw Diane's is now advertising a Bikini Night on Monday and Tuesday, but I have not been there on those nights, so don't know if it's any fun or not. Last time I was there was a couple months ago, did not see anyone I really wanted to sit with

Saigon Palace is at 310 Hookahi Street. You can google map it. Note it's a Vietnamese bar, not Korean. Look for Shiela, Tiffany, or Kathy, all are hot. Ask Tiffany to shoot a game of pool when she's wearing one of those super short mini skirts ... you'll appreciate the view :)

Foxy's has changed it's name, reverting back to New Gardenia. It's across the street from Mimi's at 1088 Lower Main St

Yeah, there's a bunch of KB's clustered together there. Mimi's Lounge, Club Osaka II, and Club Starlite are all in the same building on Lower Main St. There's a fourth, very small club in that building as well but I can never remember it's name :). Across the street is New Gardenia and Club Koreana. So you can park your car and easily walk to all six of these clubs. Mimi's and Starlite are probably your best bets. If you go to Starlite, look for Cindy, a fun, cute spinner type. Club Koa is about 3 blocks away from Mimi's on Lower Main St on the left towards Waiehu Beach Rd. Further down Lower Main on the left is Waterfalls. Last couple times I was there it was dead. Drive past Waterfalls, turn left on Hookahi, drive a couple blocks and you will find Tokyo Lounge, Saigon Palace, and Seven Pools, all within a block of each other. Tokyo Lounge is dead, you should avoid. Seven Pools is definitely worth a visit ... I would say they have the best looking girls of all the KB's on Maui ...

Yes it is.Don't waste your time there. Only old girls. Spend the 43.00 and go to oahu. Vip and Sakura the best.

Badboy281
07-06-09, 23:18

Saigon Palace is at 310 Hookahi Street. You can google map it. Note it's a Vietnamese bar, not Korean. Look for Shiela, Tiffany, or Kathy, all are hot. Ask Tiffany to shoot a game of pool when she's wearing one of those super short mini skirts ... you'll appreciate the view :)

Foxy's has changed it's name, reverting back to New Gardenia. It's across the street from Mimi's at 1088 Lower Main St

Yeah, there's a bunch of KB's clustered together there. Mimi's Lounge, Club Osaka II, and Club Starlite are all in the same building on Lower Main St. There's a fourth, very small club in that building as well but I can never remember it's name :). Across the street is New Gardenia and Club Koreana. So you can park your car and easily walk to all six of these clubs. Mimi's and Starlite are probably your best bets. If you go to Starlite, look for Cindy, a fun, cute spinner type. Club Koa is about 3 blocks away from Mimi's on Lower Main St on the left towards Waiehu Beach Rd. Further down Lower Main on the left is Waterfalls. Last couple times I was there it was dead. Drive past Waterfalls, turn left on Hookahi, drive a couple blocks and you will find Tokyo Lounge, Saigon Palace, and Seven Pools, all within a block of each other. Tokyo Lounge is dead, you should avoid. Seven Pools is definitely worth a visit ... I would say they have the best looking girls of all the KB's on Maui ...

Yes it is.Don't waste your time there. Only old girls. Spend the 43.00 and go to Oahu. Vip and Sakura the best.

The viet girls at Saigon Palace is not that great looking. Looks like they do alot of drugs. There always going bathrooms and keeps wiping there noses so much. No wonder why they can drink so much. Make me wonder.

Badboy281
07-06-09, 23:22

No listing on google local or yp yahoo for Saigon Palace. Is it still around?

Also no listing for Foxy's (mentioned in a post from '07). Same question.

Mimi's and other KBs on Lower Main... all are within the six or seven block stretch between Mimi's and Waiehu Beach Rd? Are there specific bars other than those listed here or should I just wander into every establishment along that street? Also, is it worth walking? Safe enough, or should I drive and stop?

TIA for your help.You should drive and stop. There is alot of trouble makers walking around sometime. No sense walking and ruining the night by getting bothered by some fools. Just watch out for the cops that patrol around the bar.

Desertratco
07-24-09, 00:08
This won't be much of a report, but I thought I'd toss in my two cents worth.

I was only able to get away for an evening while on Maui. I hadn't realized how expensive stuff is (yeah--it's an island!), so I underestimated how much money I'd have at the end of my trip. I figured I'd just cruise by the places that were described and see what's happening.

I drove around a little to get the lay of the land (so to speak) and located Diane's after first hitting the mall for some souvenirs (I was, after all, a tourist!). Drove by Diane's and noticed two or three ladies chattign outside. I almost stopped right there, but I wanted to check everything out. After a little driving, made easier by GPS, I found the strip where the bars are along Old Main and Hookahi. I dropped into Saigon Palace first. It was really dead. One cute girl got my drink, but then went into the other room to shoot pool with a couple of dudes. The other girl in the bar was eating dinner and didn't even look my way. I wasn't sure if the girl there was up for action, so I wasn't about to go up and proposition her. I finished my drink and moved on. I thought about 7pools but I thought I could come back if necessary.

I next went over to Mimi's where I grabbed a coke and was shown a table in the back area. Mama-san brought over a girl who looked 30 but said she was in her 40s. Very well preserved and rather pretty. Can't for the life of me remember her name. After some small talk and a .20 shot, I asked her if we could have a little fun. Though I would have like a little time with her, she apparently wasn't intereted in playing. She said she'd bring over another girl. The second woman looked significantly older, 50+. Friendly, talkative, and very touchy--literally. She ended up bugging me for drinks, pushing me to buy the more expensive variety. I bought her a .20 drink, but decided that she wasn't my cup of tea. I'm not that young, but this would have been like GILFing, which just doesn't interest me.

The last girl to come over was much prettier, but after looking in my wallet, I realized that a drink and play would leave me with no money left for the ancillary costs of the flight home (parking, food, etc), so I had to pass. I figured I'd probably partake of something back on my home turf after flying home the next day.

It's quite interesting how a KB like Mimi's works. It's a lot like Adelita's or Bar Tropical in TJ, but not as loud (and certainly not as busy). I may have to bring more cash along next time and see how it goes.

Just another reason to visit your beautiful island again!

Aloha and Mahalo.

Badboy281
07-25-09, 22:24
This won't be much of a report, but I thought I'd toss in my two cents worth.

I was only able to get away for an evening while on Maui. I hadn't realized how expensive stuff is (yeah--it's an island!), so I underestimated how much money I'd have at the end of my trip. I figured I'd just cruise by the places that were described and see what's happening.

I drove around a little to get the lay of the land (so to speak) and located Diane's after first hitting the mall for some souvenirs (I was, after all, a tourist!). Drove by Diane's and noticed two or three ladies chattign outside. I almost stopped right there, but I wanted to check everything out. After a little driving, made easier by GPS, I found the strip where the bars are along Old Main and Hookahi. I dropped into Saigon Palace first. It was really dead. One cute girl got my drink, but then went into the other room to shoot pool with a couple of dudes. The other girl in the bar was eating dinner and didn't even look my way. I wasn't sure if the girl there was up for action, so I wasn't about to go up and proposition her. I finished my drink and moved on. I thought about 7pools but I thought I could come back if necessary.

I next went over to Mimi's where I grabbed a coke and was shown a table in the back area. Mama-san brought over a girl who looked 30 but said she was in her 40s. Very well preserved and rather pretty. Can't for the life of me remember her name. After some small talk and a .20 shot, I asked her if we could have a little fun. Though I would have like a little time with her, she apparently wasn't intereted in playing. She said she'd bring over another girl. The second woman looked significantly older, 50+. Friendly, talkative, and very touchy--literally. She ended up bugging me for drinks, pushing me to buy the more expensive variety. I bought her a .20 drink, but decided that she wasn't my cup of tea. I'm not that young, but this would have been like GILFing, which just doesn't interest me.

The last girl to come over was much prettier, but after looking in my wallet, I realized that a drink and play would leave me with no money left for the ancillary costs of the flight home (parking, food, etc), so I had to pass. I figured I'd probably partake of something back on my home turf after flying home the next day.

It's quite interesting how a KB like Mimi's works. It's a lot like Adelita's or Bar Tropical in TJ, but not as loud (and certainly not as busy). I may have to bring more cash along next time and see how it goes.

Just another reason to visit your beautiful island again!

Aloha and Mahalo.Yo man I love adalitas in Tijuana. But sorry to say mimis is not like that at all. Most of the time there is undercover cops watching the place or drinking in there because the owner mimi and michelle is doing alot of gambling from there. The girls are old and offer no play at all. Well not any worth playing around with. You should have gone to seven pools atleast they have better looking girls. If you ever headed back to maui pm me so I can give you some info on the bars.

Desertratco
07-26-09, 16:29
Yo man I love adalitas in Tijuana. But sorry to say mimis is not like that at all. Most of the time there is undercover cops watching the place or drinking in there because the owner mimi and michelle is doing alot of gambling from there. The girls are old and offer no play at all. Well not any worth playing around with. You should have gone to seven pools atleast they have better looking girls. If you ever headed back to maui pm me so I can give you some info on the bars.It'll probably be a while before I can generate the cash to come back to Maui, but I'll definitely be back. Other than the lack of play and the cost of some foods, it's an awesome place to hang out.

Obviously, I'll look elsewhere for p4p (San Diego/TJ and Vegas come to mind) before Maui, but there's no place like paradise to sit on the beach and hang out. The diving ain't half bad, either.

Mahalo!

Hawaii76
09-22-09, 12:24
Went to check out Lower Main side. Walking pass Osaka and Lisa says come in and I give you god time. Not too bad looking so I go in. First drink and she has her hands all over me and I return the favor. She gets her second drink and she has she hands in my pants and I am sucking her nipples. She says 20 and she will make me happy. I say ok and she starts with bbbj and the bbhj with HE. Not a bad night.

Wolverine15
09-25-09, 03:50
Went to check out Lower Main side. Walking pass Osaka and Lisa says come in and I give you god time. Not too bad looking so I go in. First drink and she has her hands all over me and I return the favor. She gets her second drink and she has she hands in my pants and I am sucking her nipples. She says 20 and she will make me happy. I say ok and she starts with bbbj and the bbhj with HE. Not a bad night.Didn't you mean 200 and she will make you happy?

20? Yeah right.

Hawaii76
09-26-09, 13:39
Didn't you mean 200 and she will make you happy?

20? Yeah right.You read right twenty!

Labrat33
09-27-09, 00:54
Lucy has 3-4 new girls working. Trish from All Stars in Honolulu. Another cute spinner type from Honolulu, have not talked to her yet, not sure where she worked before. Katherine just in from Vegas and LA. Totally gorgeous and a great personality too.

Lahaina Maui
09-27-09, 14:50
Went to Dianes last week and saw this one girl who looked hot. Light colored hair with a sexy body. Nice rack. Spoke very good english. She was busy so I didn't get a chance to sit with her. Anyone know who I'm talking about? If so, does she play? Just moved to Maui so a little help is appreciated.

Member 69
09-27-09, 18:39
I was on maui a couple of weeks ago.

Noticed that a number of Honolulu girls were working at Diane's.

Place wasn't really that crowded but they looked busy when I was there.

Skebe
09-28-09, 00:51
Went to Dianes last week and saw this one girl who looked hot. Light colored hair with a sexy body. Nice rack. Spoke very good english. She was busy so I didn't get a chance to sit with her. Anyone know who I'm talking about? If so, does she play? Just moved to Maui so a little help is appreciated.You're probably talking about Jiyoung. Go back and see how it goes. Make sure to report back.

Lahaina Maui
09-28-09, 14:23
You're probably talking about Jiyoung. Go back and see how it goes. Make sure to report back.Thanks Skebe. I'll try making it back there one day soon. Never did sit with her I assume since no report, huh? I'll make sure I post if I do get the chance. Anyone else know her? Does she play? Would love to play with those.

Lahaina Maui
09-28-09, 19:54
You're probably talking about Jiyoung. Go back and see how it goes. Make sure to report back.Thanks for the info Skebe. Not sure when I'll be able to go back but will definately do so some time soon. Have to try, she's hot. I guess you didn't get any first hand experience since no report., . Unless you want to PM me with some. Anyways, anyone else out there got something to share about this girl? Definately want to go back and try (especially with that rack) but don't want to end up wasting all my money for nothing.

Anything is greatly appreciated.

Skebe
09-28-09, 23:18
Thanks Skebe. I'll try making it back there one day soon. Never did sit with her I assume since no report, huh? I'll make sure I post if I do get the chance. Anyone else know her? Does she play? Would love to play with those.No, never did.

I'm guessing that's who you're talking about. Did she have any noticeable tattoos?

Lahaina Maui
09-29-09, 02:56
No, never did.

I'm guessing that's who you're talking about. Did she have any noticeable tattoos?I believe I did see one on her upper arm. I forget which arm though. Not a big tattoo but just a small one I think.

You know anything about her? BF / single? Or maybe you heard or know of someone who did have any luck with some play. Just checking to see if play can be had.

There must be someone who might know. Only you and me from Maui on this site?

Skebe
09-29-09, 15:03
I believe I did see one on her upper arm. I forget which arm though. Not a big tattoo but just a small one I think.

You know anything about her? BF / single? Or maybe you heard or know of someone who did have any luck with some play. Just checking to see if play can be had.

There must be someone who might know. Only you and me from Maui on this site?Ok, I'm almost 100% sure were talking about the same person. I've never sat with her, nor do I know anyone personally who has. All I know is she seems to always be busy or has quite a few customers.

From what I've seen here, I think a lot of times it's really a YMMV kind of thing, if play can be had. At least with the younger, better looking girls. I think it depends a lot if they are into you or not. With the older, not so good looking ones, it seems like money is the only deciding factor.

Un Holy
09-30-09, 02:33
Got any AMPS?
Anyplace to get some real holes to drill and none of that up sell shit????

Lahaina Maui
09-30-09, 14:03
Got any AMPs?

Anyplace to get some real holes to drill and none of that up sell shit? Sorry buddy but no AMPs here on Maui that I know of. I asked my friends when I got here and they told me have to go to Honolulu for that. That's why I decided to go to the KB's to try and get some action. Have to spend more but sometimes it's really fun.

Wolverine15
10-04-09, 04:01
Sorry buddy but no AMPs here on Maui that I know of. I asked my friends when I got here and they told me have to go to Honolulu for that. That's why I decided to go to the KB's to try and get some action. Have to spend more but sometimes it's really fun.There is one in Kahului called Sun Spa. Used to be in Wailuku. Prices higher and service worse than HNL. Better off on CL, BP or Maui Time Magazine.

Un Holy
10-21-09, 23:32
So can get at Osaka?
What abouthe other places, 7 pools, donnas, saigon, mimis?

dazzle
10-24-09, 03:18
Fellow mongers... Going to be staying in Kaanapali for a few days and wanted to see what if anything I might find close to where I'm going to be. I'm longtime Sr. Member -- please PM me with suggestions...

May your shafts stay hard and your balls hang low

DaZZle

No Good Ninja
11-01-09, 04:30
I'm new to the KB's on Maui, when is a good night to hit it up? I've been stationed in Korea and and everynight was a good night to be out.

Wolverine15
11-01-09, 15:55
I'm new to the KB's on Maui, when is a good night to hit it up? I've been stationed in Korea and and everynight was a good night to be out.All the same ladies work every night if thats what you mean. As far as I am concerned the KBs are a big waste of time and money. If you spend enough time and money you will find some action. However which spot to go and how much you have to spend change all the time. Once you are recognized it becomes a lot easier.

Aflack
03-10-10, 01:12
Honolulu has a boycott of KB nekohana going on. We tired of their crap and refuse to participate in their BS; we go drink but no buy them drinks (it's catching on). Is it true you guys are currently paying 0. 5 for KBG drinks? If it's true, F you guys, thanks for nothing, and stop it already; join us in the boycott.

No Good Ninja
03-13-10, 00:34
Honolulu has a boycott of KB nekohana going on. We tired of their crap and refuse to participate in their BS; we go drink but no buy them drinks (it's catching on). Is it true you guys are currently paying 0. 5 for KBG drinks? If it's true, F you guys, thanks for nothing, and stop it already; join us in the boycott.Last time i checked it was .2 but that was like last year. i've givin up on the kb's already.

Member 69
03-14-10, 18:24
Since there are only a limited number of kb's on maui the mama's and girls have the monopoly, especially the bars with the good crop of girls. Good girls are had to come by on Maui; the mama's bring in the girls but after a few months or after their 6 month contract is up the girls leave for honolulu or the mainland, they just wanted a free pass into the US at the mama's expense and get bored doing nothing on Maui, unless they are into golf there really isn't much for them to do.

If you grumble enough the girl will go for the $20 drink but will only drink that small bottle. Some will tank down the drink and ask for another so it is similar to just buying the girl a $40 drink anyway. Since there aren't many "quality" girls working on Maui they feel they can ask for the higher price.

Boycotts IMHO won't work on Maui because many of the girls won't be staying long enough, if business is slow they will just move on to honolulu or the mainland. They won't drop their prices just because it's slow. I have met a number of nice girls working who only ask me for $20 drinks but only because they know that I don't go for the ROB's so the mama's and my friends only will bring non-ROB girls for me.

Aflack
03-15-10, 23:56
Last time I checked it was .2 but that was like last year. i've givin up on the kb's already.Good for you, brah. I still stupid here.

Since there are only a limited number of kb's on maui the mama's and girls have the monopoly, especially the bars with the good crop of girls. Understand you guys dilemma. The monopoly, eh? Anyway, excuse me for being rude to you guys on Maui. I apologize.

Akaaka50
05-14-10, 22:26
What Wailuku KB's have the "Hottest" Girls?

Going to Maui Next Week (5/17~5/23)

Thanks for any input.

JT

Hawaii Raven
06-16-10, 18:58
Sup everybody. New to this chat room but been around lately. To answer the question about Maui bars, we have a lot of them but just depends on what your tastes are.

In the Kahului area there is Mickie's (formerly known as Dianes). Tons of girls there, korean, mongolian, etc. Think the mongolian girls are on vacation right now though. Look for Jini (she likes to have fun), Tina (young one), or Shawna (think thats her name).

In Wailuku we have a few. Starlight seems to be slowing down a bit which is sad. Down at the other end of the building theres Mimis. Not bad place but catch it on a bad night and its dead. Theres a few bars in between those but nothing worth mentioning. Also Koreana across the street.

Also have Tokyo Lounge, Saigon Palace (this is actually a viet bar), and 7 Pools all in about the same area. Tokyo is kind of dead now days, I wouldn't bother. 7 Pools has some nice ones to look at. Look for Emma I believe her name is. Saigon has a pool table so something to do while you there. Tiffany and Molly seem to be the popular girls there.

Oh and can't forget to mention Donnas next to Watercrest. Haven't been there in forever so sorry, can't comment.

Happy hunting!

Hawaii Raven
06-16-10, 19:05
Sup all. Happy hunting

Hawaii Raven
09-08-10, 04:29
What's up everybody!

I was just wondering where all the Maui people at? Come on now, I know I aint the only male on Maui going out at night to the bars and stuff. I see you all there in there with me or filling up the other bars too. Wheres all the good info at so I know what bars to go to and what girls to hit up?

Come on Maui, Represent!

Darkman808
09-08-10, 15:14
What's up everybody!

I was just wondering where all the Maui people at? Come on now, I know I aint the only male on Maui going out at night to the bars and stuff. I see you all there in there with me or filling up the other bars too. Wheres all the good info at so I know what bars to go to and what girls to hit up?

Come on Maui, Represent!I go to Maui frequently for work. I stay overnight once in awhile. I have always had a difficult time on neighbor-isles, since they are so LE paranoid. But don't blame them.

I have gotten into the habit on Maui of forgetting about KB's and staying with the discreet and readily available massage, body-rub, tantra sessions. There are plenty of them.

But they are hit and miss. In my experience over the last ten years, most of the women offering "body-work" services fall into two categories. They are either older women (35 and up) who are obviously have strong sexual appetites and/or need the funds to continue living the hippie lifestyle on Maui.

Or they are younger (35 and below) who may be visiting Maui briefly (a few days? Or possibly several weeks) and offer sessions at their condo to pay for their vacation.

The problem is, in both scenarios, girls could be real winners or dogs. Further, their service may not at all have anything to do with their looks. I've had some great body rub sessions, NOT FS, with nude older women who made me spunk like there was no tomorrow. I've had 19 y/o goddesses who made me hard as I walk in the door. That were like f**king a bag of dead potatoes. And everything in between.

Here's what I have learned.

1) Call and make an appointment. Let them talk, so you can get a sense of their age and 'experience'. Chat them up. "Are you visiting? " Ask about their place ("do you have a shower? Parking? Private? Discreet?) The answers will let you know if it is a home, condo, etc. And that will tell you if they live here or are visiting.

2) Tell them your age. "Well, I'm 40 y/o and I was wondering if you don't mind servicing an older gentleman like me? " Their reply or response will tell you something about them. If not. Point blank ask them. Because you have already told them your age. If they refuse, then you know they are older (40 and up). Most will lie and say "I'm in my early 40's. " or something like that. The point is, you'll know more about them depending on their response. The older they are, the less inclined they are to respond truthfully. The younger they are, they'll tell you a specific number ("Well, I'm 21 y/o. ")

3) If they talk a lot about the tantra experience specifics. Your kundalini's, your chakras and other BS, then they have been doing it awhile. The less they talk about aligning your energy centers (ha ha ha), the more they provide a straight massage and possibly FS. Again, let them talk. You'll learn plenty. And you'll know what they do. I'm amazed at how much and how graphc these girls get on the phone, when you engage them and start asking. Carefully. Inquisitive questions about tantra and what you are looking for and if you attempt to sound like a "sensitive" guy looking for a "healing" experience. They will really turn you on.

4) Chemistry. It all depends on how you and the tantra goddess come together. If the chemistry is right, you'll have a great time. I had an experience with a 40'ish y/o woman who was EXPLICIT about NO FULL SERVICE over the phone. But otherwise was warm and friendly. I assured her I was not interested in FS but needed to enjoy just a soothing massage and a woman's touch. That's all. Within two hours I was at her condo in Wailea and as I walked through the door, I sensed we connected. She was an attractive sandy haired blonde MILF, curvaceous, and petite. We did all the usual stuff and before long I am on a massage table in the middle of her living room and naked. She's giving me an excellent rub, we are chatting away warmly and having a nice conversation. She is wearing a sarong and is NOT coming off in a sexual way at all. She asks me to turn over and "Boing! " there it is. Hard not to notice. She looks at me, smiles and says, "That's beautiful" I respond, "Well that's all because of you. " I start schmoozing her with lots of other complimentary lines about how wonderful she is making me feel, how beautiful she is, how embarrassed I am, I'm sorry I didn't mean to get excited. Suddenly we are embracing and kissing and the sarong comes off and within minutes I'm doing DATY. She's gushing. We end up screwing and sweating for another hour. It was excellent.

That's it.

Part of the fun of Maui is the HUNT for such a provider as I have mentioned above. I'd say honestly. It's about a 50-50 shot. About half the time I'm very happy. The other half, I've actualy left the room and made up some excuse about why I suddenly have to go.

Good luck boyz.

Hawaii Raven
09-10-10, 15:05
I go to Maui frequently for work. I stay overnight once in awhile. I have always had a difficult time on neighbor-isles, since they are so LE paranoid. But don't blame them.

I have gotten into the habit on Maui of forgetting about KB's and staying with the discreet and readily available massage, body-rub, tantra sessions. There are plenty of them.

But they are hit and miss. In my experience over the last ten years, most of the women offering "body-work" services fall into two categories. They are either older women (35 and up) who are obviously have strong sexual appetites and/or need the funds to continue living the hippie lifestyle on Maui.

Or they are younger (35 and below) who may be visiting Maui briefly (a few days? Or possibly several weeks) and offer sessions at their condo to pay for their vacation.

The problem is, in both scenarios, girls could be real winners or dogs. Further, their service may not at all have anything to do with their looks. I've had some great body rub sessions, NOT FS, with nude older women who made me spunk like there was no tomorrow. I've had 19 y/o goddesses who made me hard as I walk in the door. That were like f**king a bag of dead potatoes. And everything in between.

Here's what I have learned.

1) Call and make an appointment. Let them talk, so you can get a sense of their age and 'experience'. Chat them up. "Are you visiting? " Ask about their place ("do you have a shower? Parking? Private? Discreet?) The answers will let you know if it is a home, condo, etc. And that will tell you if they live here or are visiting.

2) Tell them your age. "Well, I'm 40 y/o and I was wondering if you don't mind servicing an older gentleman like me? " Their reply or response will tell you something about them. If not. Point blank ask them. Because you have already told them your age. If they refuse, then you know they are older (40 and up). Most will lie and say "I'm in my early 40's. " or something like that. The point is, you'll know more about them depending on their response. The older they are, the less inclined they are to respond truthfully. The younger they are, they'll tell you a specific number ("Well, I'm 21 y/o. ")

3) If they talk a lot about the tantra experience specifics. Your kundalini's, your chakras and other BS, then they have been doing it awhile. The less they talk about aligning your energy centers (ha ha ha), the more they provide a straight massage and possibly FS. Again, let them talk. You'll learn plenty. And you'll know what they do. I'm amazed at how much and how graphc these girls get on the phone, when you engage them and start asking. Carefully. Inquisitive questions about tantra and what you are looking for and if you attempt to sound like a "sensitive" guy looking for a "healing" experience. They will really turn you on.

4) Chemistry. It all depends on how you and the tantra goddess come together. If the chemistry is right, you'll have a great time. I had an experience with a 40'ish y/o woman who was EXPLICIT about NO FULL SERVICE over the phone. But otherwise was warm and friendly. I assured her I was not interested in FS but needed to enjoy just a soothing massage and a woman's touch. That's all. Within two hours I was at her condo in Wailea and as I walked through the door, I sensed we connected. She was an attractive sandy haired blonde MILF, curvaceous, and petite. We did all the usual stuff and before long I am on a massage table in the middle of her living room and naked. She's giving me an excellent rub, we are chatting away warmly and having a nice conversation. She is wearing a sarong and is NOT coming off in a sexual way at all. She asks me to turn over and "Boing! " there it is. Hard not to notice. She looks at me, smiles and says, "That's beautiful" I respond, "Well that's all because of you. " I start schmoozing her with lots of other complimentary lines about how wonderful she is making me feel, how beautiful she is, how embarrassed I am, I'm sorry I didn't mean to get excited. Suddenly we are embracing and kissing and the sarong comes off and within minutes I'm doing DATY. She's gushing. We end up screwing and sweating for another hour. It was excellent.

That's it.

Part of the fun of Maui is the HUNT for such a provider as I have mentioned above. I'd say honestly. It's about a 50-50 shot. About half the time I'm very happy. The other half, I've actualy left the room and made up some excuse about why I suddenly have to go.

Good luck boyz.Ok. Not exactly what I asked for, but thanks for the info man.

Old Geezer II
09-13-10, 02:58
Is play available from Tina ? My friend that frequents the bar said that it is. Just wondering if anyone out there would know.

Sup everybody. New to this chat room but been around lately. To answer the question about Maui bars, we have a lot of them but just depends on what your tastes are.

In the Kahului area there is Mickie's (formerly known as Dianes). Tons of girls there, korean, mongolian, etc. Think the mongolian girls are on vacation right now though. Look for Jini (she likes to have fun), Tina (young one), or Shawna (think thats her name).

In Wailuku we have a few. Starlight seems to be slowing down a bit which is sad. Down at the other end of the building theres Mimis. Not bad place but catch it on a bad night and its dead. Theres a few bars in between those but nothing worth mentioning. Also Koreana across the street.

Also have Tokyo Lounge, Saigon Palace (this is actually a viet bar), and 7 Pools all in about the same area. Tokyo is kind of dead now days, I wouldn't bother. 7 Pools has some nice ones to look at. Look for Emma I believe her name is. Saigon has a pool table so something to do while you there. Tiffany and Molly seem to be the popular girls there.

Oh and can't forget to mention Donnas next to Watercrest. Haven't been there in forever so sorry, can't comment.

Happy hunting!

Hawaii Raven
09-26-10, 22:28
Is play available from Tina ? My friend that frequents the bar said that it is. Just wondering if anyone out there would know.Sorry not sure about Tina. Stil wondering where the heck all the Maui people are and where are all the reports about the Maui KBs at? I guess I'll try and start it off and hopefully people join in.

Mickies-Not to sure what to report on about this place. Seems to be a few new girls. Some nice eye candy but little to none of them play. You will get the same old occasional leg rub or the good night kiss but not much unless you catch some of them drunk already.

Donnas-Seems to be dead now days, especially with Watercrest right next door seeming to get a little more busy now days. Last time I did go in there though I did get a BBBJ in the private room but that girl doesn't work there anymore and I don't know exactly where she went to. You can check it out, maybe you will get lucky. One of the few bars with a private room but it may cost you.

Saigon-Actually a viet bar, not a KB. Pool table in the back so something to do if all the girls are busy. The girls here seem to be a little bit more on the wild side. Have a small dance floor in the front of the bar and have seen the girls giving each other lap dances when drunk and just wanting to have a good time. Tiffany seems to be the popular girl here. Heard some stories about what she will do in the back of the bar in those booths up against the back wall. Good luck if you guys want to try.

Tokyo-Totally dead. Don't even bother

7 Pools-Seems to be the most popular bar on the island with lots of girls there. A few mongolian girls there if thats what you are into, believe her name is Sally? Lots to look at and lots to choose from. Tuesdays are supposedly "Bikini night" but not a lot of the girls dress up and I believe that Sundays is "Casual night". Girls will just dress up in jeans, etc. Check out Donna (short skinny tanned kgirl), or Emma (taller and a little lighter skinned) as those seem to be the busy ones. Try to avoid Bonnie if you can but if you want to then hey, go ahead. Is a slight ROB and will order drinks for herself sometimes even after you tell her no. Seen her do it to this poor guy sitting at the bar once. She asked him for a drink, he said no over and over, yet she still called the bartender over and got a drink for herself. Both her and the guy looked pissed afters so who knows what happened.

Koreana-Sorry fellas, haven't been in here in a while now. Small bar with an even smaller parking lot. Can park across the street and walk if you want to but why bother when there are other bars where you can park your car. Heard theres two pretty good girls (Skye and Sunny) so if anyone wants to go and check it out and report, then go for it! Much appreciation to whoever does.

Mimis-Pretty good bar. Haven't been in there in a little while too. The owners are really cool. Make friends and they will treat you right. Pool table in there too if you get bored. Try to check out Lia. Shorter girl with a huge rack. Says she is from Colorado. Really friendly.

Starlight-Lots of older guys like to go here after a long day of golf it seems so maybe right around 5 or so it is a little busy. Not a very huge selection of girls if thats what you are really looking for. One looker but she always seems to be busy when I go in there so oh well.

Hope this helps you guys out. No shame Maui, add on and help out all the fellow mongers. Alohas!

Hello Kitty
10-06-10, 13:23
Sorry not sure about Tina. Stil wondering where the heck all the Maui people are and where are all the reports about the Maui KBs at? I guess I'll try and start it off and hopefully people join in.

Mickies-Not to sure what to report on about this place. Seems to be a few new girls. Some nice eye candy but little to none of them play. You will get the same old occasional leg rub or the good night kiss but not much unless you catch some of them drunk already.

Donnas-Seems to be dead now days, especially with Watercrest right next door seeming to get a little more busy now days. Last time I did go in there though I did get a BBBJ in the private room but that girl doesn't work there anymore and I don't know exactly where she went to. You can check it out, maybe you will get lucky. One of the few bars with a private room but it may cost you.

Saigon-Actually a viet bar, not a KB. Pool table in the back so something to do if all the girls are busy. The girls here seem to be a little bit more on the wild side. Have a small dance floor in the front of the bar and have seen the girls giving each other lap dances when drunk and just wanting to have a good time. Tiffany seems to be the popular girl here. Heard some stories about what she will do in the back of the bar in those booths up against the back wall. Good luck if you guys want to try.

Tokyo-Totally dead. Don't even bother.

7 Pools-Seems to be the most popular bar on the island with lots of girls there. A few mongolian girls there if thats what you are into, believe her name is Sally? Lots to look at and lots to choose from. Tuesdays are supposedly "Bikini night" but not a lot of the girls dress up and I believe that Sundays is "Casual night". Girls will just dress up in jeans, etc. Check out Donna (short skinny tanned kgirl, or Emma (taller and a little lighter skinned) as those seem to be the busy ones. Try to avoid Bonnie if you can but if you want to then hey, go ahead. Is a slight ROB and will order drinks for herself sometimes even after you tell her no. Seen her do it to this poor guy sitting at the bar once. She asked him for a drink, he said no over and over, yet she still called the bartender over and got a drink for herself. Both her and the guy looked pissed afters so who knows what happened.

Koreana-Sorry fellas, haven't been in here in a while now. Small bar with an even smaller parking lot. Can park across the street and walk if you want to but why bother when there are other bars where you can park your car. Heard theres two pretty good girls (Skye and Sunny) so if anyone wants to go and check it out and report, then go for it! Much appreciation to whoever does.

Mimis-Pretty good bar. Haven't been in there in a little while too. The owners are really cool. Make friends and they will treat you right. Pool table in there too if you get bored. Try to check out Lia. Shorter girl with a huge rack. Says she is from Colorado. Really friendly.

Starlight-Lots of older guys like to go here after a long day of golf it seems so maybe right around 5 or so it is a little busy. Not a very huge selection of girls if thats what you are really looking for. One looker but she always seems to be busy when I go in there so oh well.

Hope this helps you guys out. No shame Maui, add on and help out all the fellow mongers. Alohas! Thats alot of bars in Maui. I really want to check it out but my boss won't give me a vacation.

L Blueballs
10-12-10, 21:34
I decided to sit a spell at 7 Pools a week ago Sat. It was County Fair weekend and I thought it might be slow and a good opportunity to get a lot of attention. Sat at the bar and ordered a beer. Before long a middle age girl named Mari (Mah'. Ree) sits beside me. I buy her a short Heineken for 20. We talk about the usual bs. She says she's only been there a few days. I tell her I haven't been in the place in years. (A true statement. In fact, 7P was the only place I ever got any real action. Read on) So yada yada. I want fun. What kind? Naughty Fun. She acts shocked. (Good grief) Buy another 20 beer, head for the back. In back, I notice that it's not as private as it used to be. But I ask for a blowjob on the spot anyway. She acts more shocked. I tell her that years ago, a girl gave me a blowjob in the booth. (This is true, although not to completion. I came back for more the next night and learned that for 200, she'd leave with me. I took advantage) Anyway, back at the booth, she goes for a 40 full size beer. Things progress and I am on the bench with her sitting between my legs rubbing my dick with her ass and french kissing. I buy her another 40 beer and and we continue. She begins to tell me what amazing lovers k girls are, but they have to get to know you first. Then they will do amazing sex with you. My left index finger gets a detailed blowjob. In other words, she is going to be my girlfriend. A little alarm goes off. Then she asks for my cell phone number, so we can make a date to go to the beach. I mumbled something about getting me in trouble, amidst all the buzzers, alarm bells, and klaxons going off in my head. I buy her another beer and start planning my exit. Holy Shit, boys, I can't think of a more direct way to get my balls whacked off. About 15 minutes later, I am making my exit she follows me to my truck, still french kissing me and asking for my number. I assure her I be back soon enough. "But what if I go somewhere else? " Don't worry baby I be back soon.

And I tried not to burn rubber out of the lot. Great. Now I am horney as HELL. So I check my cash inventory and head for Sun Spa. Never been to the Kahului location. But thanks to reports and prior experiece, I knew just what to expect. I get there and the Open sign is off, the stairwell closed. I'm like, crap. When I finally NEED the place, they take the night off. Sheeeez.

Lahaina Maui
11-02-10, 15:51
Hey guys. Will be visiting Maui next week and was wondering where to go. Where are the hottest girls at, any play available, and if possible, any persons in particular?

Hawaii Raven
11-04-10, 20:17
Hey guys. Will be visiting Maui next week and was wondering where to go. Where are the hottest girls at, any play available, and if possible, any persons in particular?Hottest girls would probably be in either 7 Pools in Wailuku or Mickies down in Kahului closer to the airport. Just depends on what you are looking for. Not much play in either though. No private rooms in either place but definitely the hottest girls.

There's Saigon Palace across the street from 7Pools. This is actually a VB with a few decent looking girls. Heard that Tiffany is the girl to see there. Supposedly no BJ available as she doesn't like to do that but DATY or CFS on the menu in the back booths but bring your own rubbers. Other girls play supposedly but can't remember their names. Got to go in the back room where the pool table is to have any chance though.

Other places with possible play are Donnas or Koreana in Wailuku. Both have private rooms. See Hari in Donnas. She's a little bigger and she drinks kinda fast but she will take her panties off in the bathroom for FIV at the booth and some BBBJ also. FS also can be had in the private room but as usual its going to cost you. At Koreana look for Sunny or Skye. Not sure if Skye plays but Sunny does. Got BBBJ from her before.

Happy hunting!

Lahaina Maui
02-18-11, 20:58
Hey guys,

I'm heading back to Maui again shortly. Was wondering where all the hotties are. And is any play to be had? Don't mind spending the money as long as some play is available.

Thanks guys

Lahaina Maui
02-18-11, 21:00
Forgot. Will try Mickies like someone said and then 7-Pools. Any recomendations on girls at those places?

Hawaii Raven
03-10-11, 19:34
So I'm on Maui and wondering, what are the best KB's to get some play at. Like maybe a BBBJ or a CBJ? Or maybe even some CFS or even BBFS if its on the menu. Maybe even a little GFE with some DFK might be nice right about now? I know Saigon in Wailuku is a actually a viet bar but I heard its really slowed down and lost a lot of girls recently. Maybe three girls at the most and only one of them really plays. 7 Pools perhaps but not much play at all. More bumping and grinding then anything else. Heard from a friend that there was a new girl, think her name was Sonya. Bought her a drink and let him put his money in her bra right up against her breast so copped a feel but thats about it. Think the only other place is Dianes to get some play. Heard stories about Hari and Sunny. Hari is a little bit bigger and she drinks fast but will take her panties off for you in the bathroom so you can get some FIV in the booth and if its not to busy, will give you a little BBBJ in the back booth when nobody is around. FS is available in the private room, not sure for how much though. A friend told me he went down on her and got a little BBFS but she kept telling him over and over not to cum in her. As for Sunny, another girl that drinks really fast and will promise you over and over that she will slow down but doesn't. BBBJ again but in the private room and she quoted my friend 600 for FS in the private room. Dunno if its covered or not but DAMN! Thats a lot. So any info out there that I may be missing? Looking for some action here on Maui. Alohas!

Tsboy69
08-31-11, 04:23
All pretty dead boys. Don't expect much. The before-mentioned 7 Pools had one Waihine last night around 10:30.

Drove by all the Wailuku bars. All seemed dead

SphereWalker
09-29-11, 14:18
The KB next to Watercress called Sandy's?

L Blueballs
10-25-11, 20:59
The KB next to Watercress called Sandy's?Check post 68 in this thread. I think that's what he's referring to. Info is dated.

Hawaii Raven
10-26-11, 06:02
The KB next to Watercress called Sandy's?Not much new to report on Maui KBs lately but been going around lately so here's my two cents on the bars out there now. Starting with.

SANDYS: Formerly Donna's its still located next to Watercrest and Rays. Different owners so a few old faces from other bars and some new faces in there too. Sunny, Jenny, and Julie are available there. Seen Sunny going into the private room with some guy and coming out kind of quick (less then half hour) so maybe play available in there. Jenny cute girl with a little more meat on her bones. Julie really tiny and barely any English so good luck. Saw her getting drunk with some guy and making out with him the other night. Guess it was his birthday or something cause I heard them sing the happy birthday song.

SAIGON: Still a viet bar and still kinda empty. Tiffany, Jenny, and Molly only last time I went. Pool table available if you get bored.

7 POOLS: Not bad and lots of girls. Mari, Mimi, Lia, Skye, etc. Lia seems playful. Think Mari left and not sure if or when she coming back. Mimi just a typical new bar girl who seems really sweet and innocent right now.

MIMIS: Another pretty good bar. They show the UH football games live apparently and a pool table also. Couple Nuff looking girls like Ruby, Julie, Ari, and June. Not sure which ones are playful or not.

STARLIGHT: Really empty. Four girls I think. One skinny local looking girl in there too.

GARDENIA: Small bar with a few older girls.

CLUB KOA: Business picking up now. Owner of Tiffanys took over after their old owner unfortunately passed away. Couple nice girls. Sammy, Jia, and Jenny. They can be a little pushy but understandable. They new.

MICKIES: Down closer to the airport. Not bad place. Few cute girls like Nicole, Donna, Mia, Joanne, etc.

Ninja808
11-14-12, 15:24
Can we revive this thread? Anyone know where playy is available any where and at what damage?

Seen a few new faces around and was wondering if any action to be had from any new ones?

Hawaii Raven
11-18-12, 00:10
Can we revive this thread? Anyone know where playy is available any where and at what damage?

Seen a few new faces around and was wondering if any action to be had from any new ones?Good luck reviving this thread. As you can see, its mostly been me reporting in here. But yes, there are a lot of new girls lately mostly in Wailuku. Plus a lot of bars changing around. Gardenia closed, Forever going back into Mimis, Mimis going into KOREANA, etc.

Ninja808
12-07-12, 05:01
Good luck reviving this thread. As you can see, its mostly been me reporting in here. But yes, there are a lot of new girls lately mostly in Wailuku. Plus a lot of bars changing around. Gardenia closed, Forever going back into Mimis, Mimis going into KOREANA, etc.Vivi from 7 pools. Seems nice does anyone know I'd she is naughty?

Has a nice view when she is walking away.

Hawaii Raven
12-09-12, 07:52
Vivi from 7 pools. Seems nice does anyone know I'd she is naughty?

Has a nice view when she is walking away.I seriously have no idea who you are talking about and 7 Pools is one of the bars I visit the most. Maybe try describe her. But if you want almost guaranteed play, go to Saigon Palace when its slow.

Ninja808
12-09-12, 19:11
Vivi or bebe, skinny girl high voice, she had to be one of the newest one a.

Unless they brought in more girls since I hadn't been there.

Looks young 24-28. I don't think speaks much English.

Who do you suggest at saigon? They are always slow when I go there.

I seriously have no idea who you are talking about and 7 Pools is one of the bars I visit the most. Maybe try describe her. But if you want almost guaranteed play, go to Saigon Palace when its slow.

Hawaii Raven
12-10-12, 21:11
Vivi or bebe, skinny girl high voice, she had to be one of the newest one a.

Unless they brought in more girls since I hadn't been there.

Looks young 24-28. I don't think speaks much English.

Who do you suggest at saigon? They are always slow when I go there.Ok I know her as Bebe. Can't remember someone calling her Vivi before though. Really pretty, got the age about right and that she speaks bad English. Don't think she plays though but who knows. I seen her singing a song though and she knows how to shake her ass and hips. It was a nice view.

Hawaii Raven
12-10-12, 21:12
Who do you suggest at saigon? They are always slow when I go there.Tiffany-seems to be the most playful but YMMV. Full service available from her but if she feels comfortable with you or really drunk. She's good if you like skinny viet chicks.

Jenny-Seems a little nuts and not the prettiest face but big tits on this one. Reports of more if you get her drunk enough.

Julie-Another skinny viet with a thick accent. Seems to be the youngest there but so far no reports of play. Just a lot of leg rubbing.

Trish-Get this girl drunk and have some fun. If not drunk yet normally she says it tickles when you touch her down there but some boob play available. Big fakies on her. A little hard but she pulls them out and will let you massage them cause it feels good.

Molly-The only korean in this viet bar. Cool girl but no play. Think she is more like the second mama then a actual bar girl.

Monica- Little older but cause she's married, no play at all. Just the bar ROB.

Think that's it. Oh and don't play pool with these girls especially Tiffany, Jenny, or Monica. They will just hustle you for drinks. May want to play Tiffany though when she is wearing a short skirt or a low cut top cause everything will hang out when she plays so you can enjoy the view.

Good luck. Monger on!

Ninja808
12-10-12, 23:00
Tiffany-seems to be the most playful but YMMV. Full service available from her but if she feels comfortable with you or really drunk. She's good if you like skinny viet chicks.

Jenny-Seems a little nuts and not the prettiest face but big tits on this one. Reports of more if you get her drunk enough.

Julie-Another skinny viet with a thick accent. Seems to be the youngest there but so far no reports of play. Just a lot of leg rubbing.

Trish-Get this girl drunk and have some fun. If not drunk yet normally she says it tickles when you touch her down there but some boob play available. Big fakies on her. A little hard but she pulls them out and will let you massage them cause it feels good.

Molly-The only korean in this viet bar. Cool girl but no play. Think she is more like the second mama then a actual bar girl.

Think that's it. Oh and don't play pool with these girls especially Tiffany, Jenny, or Monica. They will just hustle you for drinks. May want to play Tiffany though when she is wearing a short skirt or a low cut top cause everything will hang out when she plays so you can enjoy the view.

Good luck. Monger on!Tiffany is hot. Surprised full service is available with her.

Do you know what to expect damage wise?

There are no private rooms there right? Where does she offer this in the backour merry outside?

Thanks for the info.

Ninja808
12-10-12, 23:03
Ok I know her as Bebe. Can't remember someone calling her Vivi before though. Really pretty, got the age about right and that she speaks bad English. Don't think she plays though but who knows. I seen her singing a song though and she knows how to shake her ass and hips. It was a nice view.I enjoy watching her walk around.

Hawaii Raven
12-11-12, 04:17
Tiffany is hot. Surprised full service is available with her.

Do you know what to expect damage wise?

There are no private rooms there right? Where does she offer this in the backour merry outside?

Thanks for the info.YMMV with her. She seems to be very picky who she plays with and I guarantee you won't get anything the first time she meets you. She has to like you and feel comfortable with you then she will play. Damage wise maybe $$. And yea no private rooms so in the back room where the pool table is up against the back wall.

Hawaii Raven
12-11-12, 04:20
I enjoy watching her walk around.Yes very nice view especially in those tight shorts she wears or a tight dress. Want a better view? Try watch if she sings that song "Bubble Pop". She does the dance too and that's a GREAT view. If you don't know what dance I am talking about, look up the song on YouTube.

Ninja808
12-15-12, 17:38
QUOTE=Hawaii Raven; 1620077]Yes very nice view especially in those tight shorts she wears or a tight dress. Want a better view? Try watch if she sings that song "Bubble Pop". She does the dance too and that's a GREAT view. If you don't know what dance I am talking about, look up the song on YouTube.[/QUOTE]So anything new and exciting? I saw a new girl at Mickeys. She has a tat on her upper chest. But other than that nothing interesting. I heard some of the other bars are supposed to be getting some imports, any word?

Hawaii Raven
12-16-12, 05:18
So anything new and exciting? I saw a new girl at Mickeys. She has a tat on her upper chest. But other than that nothing interesting. I heard some of the other bars are supposed to be getting some imports, any word?Don't really know. Haven't had a chance to really get out there and check things out this week. Things kinda slowing down as we get closer to Christmas. Hopefully it will pick up again in January. In my opinion, just check out Seven Pools or Sandys. They seem to be the best two bars as of right now. If you want viet action instead though of course go to Saigon but yea. Happy Hunting.

Ninja808
02-04-13, 04:18
Don't really know. Haven't had a chance to really get out there and check things out this week. Things kinda slowing down as we get closer to Christmas. Hopefully it will pick up again in January. In my opinion, just check out Seven Pools or Sandys. They seem to be the best two bars as of right now. If you want viet action instead though of course go to Saigon but yea. Happy Hunting.Saw a few new girls at the bars. Hemi's had two Koreans both look young and one white tall girl. Couldn't stop looking at the blonde girl, heard she only works sometimes, would live to play with that, seems a little into herself though. One girl looked cute, name started with a and thought I heard Naughty, wonder if she is any info?

Ninja808
02-04-13, 04:22
Don't really know. Haven't had a chance to really get out there and check things out this week. Things kinda slowing down as we get closer to Christmas. Hopefully it will pick up again in January. In my opinion, just check out Seven Pools or Sandys. They seem to be the best two bars as of right now. If you want viet action instead though of course go to Saigon but yea. Happy Hunting.Mimi's had a few new girls seems like some of them are.

Were only here a couple days. Met two thick ones that seemed nice. There was a pretty one I wanted to meet but she was busy and took off. There is a girl there now thick girl cute face talk to her for a little bit but just young nice girl wouldn't mind playing with her. Any of these new girls play that anyone knows, thanks for the info.

Ninja808
02-04-13, 04:32
Don't really know. Haven't had a chance to really get out there and check things out this week. Things kinda slowing down as we get closer to Christmas. Hopefully it will pick up again in January. In my opinion, just check out Seven Pools or Sandys. They seem to be the best two bars as of right now. If you want viet action instead though of course go to Saigon but yea. Happy Hunting.Saw a few new girls at the bars. Hemi's had two Koreans both look young and one white tall girl. Couldn't stop looking at the blonde girl, heard she only works sometimes, would live to play with that, seems a little into herself though. One girl looked cute, name started with a and thought I heard naughty, wonder if she is any info?

Hawaii Raven
03-08-13, 18:39
The bar scene here on Maui is absolutely horrible right now. Of course this is just my opinion and you are entitled to your own but this is what I have been seeing at the bars lately:

MICKIES. Totally dead. It's almost always empty. Last couple times I was there it was totally empty and nothing good to look at unless you like older women so had one beer and left.

SANDYS. Decent at best. A few new girls but nothing to get excited about. Bora (the bartender) may be the best girl in there. She works the floor on Sun-Tues usually. Other then that there's Bonnie who is fun and Jasmine who can't really speak English. The rest are maybe 5 or 6's.

SAIGON. The one viet bar. Not that bad I guess. Old favorite Tiffany is supposedly taking a vacation. Another favorite Julie seems to be doing the same cause she hardly ever works at all. Angela, Jenny, Trish, Monica, and Molly all there if you want to try but YMMV. Recently remodeled so small dance floor in front with a few couches.

7 POOLS. Big disapointment. All the better girls seemed to have left. Sam, Vivi, and Tiffany all gone for now. Still there are Lina (pt bartender) , Coco, and another girl FKA Kelly from Mickies.

MIMIS. Another one recently remodeled and reopened but same old girls. Julie, Donna, Sunny, along with a few new ones here and there but again nothing to get excited about.

Maybe I'll write more later about the other bars but yea, nothing to get excited about.

Ninja808
04-15-13, 03:48
The bar scene here on Maui is absolutely horrible right now. Of course this is just my opinion and you are entitled to your own but this is what I have been seeing at the bars lately:

MICKIES. Totally dead. It's almost always empty. Last couple times I was there it was totally empty and nothing good to look at unless you like older women so had one beer and left.

SANDYS. Decent at best. A few new girls but nothing to get excited about. Bora (the bartender) may be the best girl in there. She works the floor on Sun-Tues usually. Other then that there's Bonnie who is fun and Jasmine who can't really speak English. The rest are maybe 5 or 6's.

SAIGON. The one viet bar. Not that bad I guess. Old favorite Tiffany is supposedly taking a vacation. Another favorite Julie seems to be doing the same cause she hardly ever works at all. Angela, Jenny, Trish, Monica, and Molly all there if you want to try but YMMV. Recently remodeled so small dance floor in front with a few couches.

7 POOLS. Big disapointment. All the better girls seemed to have left. Sam, Vivi, and Tiffany all gone for now. Still there are Lina (pt bartender) , Coco, and another girl FKA Kelly from Mickies.

MIMIS. Another one recently remodeled and reopened but same old girls. Julie, Donna, Sunny, along with a few new ones here and there but again nothing to get excited about.

Maybe I'll write more later about the other bars but yea, nothing to get excited about.Heard there are two local girls at Forever and at Mimis. Saw one bigger girl at Mimis and one bigger looking local at Mimis, see the others?

Hawaii Raven
04-16-13, 01:48
Heard there are two local girls at Forever and at Mimis. Saw one bigger girl at Mimis and one bigger looking local at Mimis, see the others?Yea your right but they all nothing special. I wouldn't bother if I was you. Here's my two cents about the bar scene here on Maui.

MICKIES: Not much to look at. One really hot looking girl but I can't remember her name right now. No play from her though. That old lady with the really short hair is still there too. Such a pain in the ass. Asks if you want massage and will give it to you even if you say no or stop and its not even a good massage. Then will nag and ***** and moan for the rest of the time you stay there to buy her a drink since she gave you a massage. Beware of this one.

MIMIS: Not worth it. Kinda unfriendly staff and the girls not that much better either. Got Donna who is a little older but decent looking and plays. Also Sunny who looks younger then she is but she plays. They have a pool table in the back and on a slow night a seen a guy just bend her over that pool table, up went the skirt, down went the panties and she fucked him right on the pool table and everyone who walked into that room could see.

FOREVER: F*K THIS PLACE. AVOID.

STARLIGHT: Decent but nothing special. Anna who is a little older but is a looked. Some reports of play before buy never tried myself. Another one, dunno name, really thick and barely any English but she's a pain in the ass. Also Coco there. Not bad but haven't tried yet. Mama is a *****. Last time in there with my friends she was a little drunk and as we were sitting at the bar, she came and sat by us and started pointing at us and speaking in Korean. Little did she know that one of my friends spoke Korean so he understood everything. Let's just say if we was drunk enough and she was one guy, we would have taken her outside and kick the shit out of her.

HEMIS: This is kinda becoming my favorite bar. Friendly staff and hit girls. Plus they dress half naked pretty much. Check this place out. Little smaller but still a good bar.

7 POOLS: They seriously lost all of their good talent. Tiffany and Vivi all gone. Think Sam came back but not sure. Plus they have this bartender / assistant who is a ROB and a pain in the ass. Think they call her Jenny.

SAIGON: Reports of new girls but have yet to confirm. Angela is hot, so is Julie but she's a ROB so beware. Molly is really cool. Jenny and Trish not bad also.

SANDYS: Not bad. Decent looking girls but never really got into this bar. New girl Ellie who just started this week looks really good but no reports on her yet.

CyberBoy9200
04-19-13, 19:07
Anyone see the KG from LV?

CyberBoy9200
04-20-13, 02:55
I heared one of KG from LV she is very nice and palyed, anybody saw her and name?

Heard there are two local girls at Forever and at Mimis. Saw one bigger girl at Mimis and one bigger looking local at Mimis, see the others?

Hawaii Raven
04-20-13, 04:17
Anyone see the KG from LV?Could you maybe tell us what bar she works at or maybe a name? There is a few from LV in different bars on the island.

CyberBoy9200
04-28-13, 00:02
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Ninja808
05-02-13, 19:08
Yea your right but they all nothing special. I wouldn't bother if I was you. Here's my two cents about the bar scene here on Maui.

MICKIES: Not much to look at. One really hot looking girl but I can't remember her name right now. No play from her though. That old lady with the really short hair is still there too. Such a pain in the ass. Asks if you want massage and will give it to you even if you say no or stop and its not even a good massage. Then will nag and * and moan for the rest of the time you stay there to buy her a drink since she gave you a massage. Beware of this one.

MIMIS: Not worth it. Kinda unfriendly staff and the girls not that much better either. Got Donna who is a little older but decent looking and plays. Also Sunny who looks younger then she is but she plays. They have a pool table in the back and on a slow night a seen a guy just bend her over that pool table, up went the skirt, down went the panties and she fucked him right on the pool table and everyone who walked into that room could see.

FOREVER: F*K THIS PLACE. AVOID.

STARLIGHT: Decent but nothing special. Anna who is a little older but is a looked. Some reports of play before buy never tried myself. Another one, dunno name, really thick and barely any English but she's a pain in the ass. Also Coco there. Not bad but haven't tried yet. Mama is a. Last time in there with my friends she was a little drunk and as we were sitting at the bar, she came and sat by us and started pointing at us and speaking in Korean. Little did she know that one of my friends spoke Korean so he understood everything. Let's just say if we was drunk enough and she was one guy, we would have taken her outside and kick the shit out of her.

HEMIS: This is kinda becoming my favorite bar. Friendly staff and hit girls. Plus they dress half naked pretty much. Check this place out. Little smaller but still a good bar.

7 POOLS: They seriously lost all of their good talent. Tiffany and Vivi all gone. Think Sam came back but not sure. Plus they have this bartender / assistant who is a ROB and a pain in the ass. Think they call her Jenny.

SAIGON: Reports of new girls but have yet to confirm. Angela is hot, so is Julie but she's a ROB so beware. Molly is really cool. Jenny and Trish not bad also.

SANDYS: Not bad. Decent looking girls but never really got into this bar. New girl Ellie who just started this week looks really good but no reports on her yet.Any reports from the girls at Sandy's? Seen Bonnie, Jasmine, and Bora, they are all not bad I think only Bora speaks english. Other two are younger and cute do you know of any play?

Hemis: not many girls and only seen one girl that dress half naked (nice body). Heard of play not sure though seen her totally wasted several times. Maybe that is when play is to be had.

Starlite: not sure what you seen there, no girls and dead, rude service.

Mickeys: has some girls some not bad looking but more are older. Imop a lot better than starlite. Plus heard more play available here.

Interested what you heard on sandy and hemi's girls, if anything.

Mimi's has some not bad girls to look at. Would have liked to have been there when what reported happened can't imagine that at mimis though, maybe in the back room.

Hawaii Raven
05-03-13, 05:07
Any reports from the girls at Sandy's? Seen Bonnie, Jasmine, and Bora, they are all not bad I think only Bora speaks english. Other two are younger and cute do you know of any play?

Hemis: not many girls and only seen one girl that dress half naked (nice body). Heard of play not sure though seen her totally wasted several times. Maybe that is when play is to be had.

Starlite: not sure what you seen there, no girls and dead, rude service.

Mickeys: has some girls some not bad looking but more are older. Imop a lot better than starlite. Plus heard more play available here.

Interested what you heard on sandy and hemi's girls, if anything.

Mimi's has some not bad girls to look at. Would have liked to have been there when what reported happened can't imagine that at mimis though, maybe in the back room.Nothing much new to report so I'll just respond to your post. At Sandys, Bonnie speaks english but no play. Jasmine speaks broken english.

Hemis, that girl that is pretty much half naked all the time is Yumi. She's pretty hot and gets a little playful when she is drunk but that bar is so small, its a slight problem.

Starlight, I did say mama is a. Anna looks decent but yea, its mostly dead. Not a really popular bar for action. Mostly for older golfers.

Not disagreeing with you about Mickies being better then Starlight. Of the Wailuku bars, besides Forever, Starlight is my least favorite. For play I would suggest Saigon or maybe Mimis. For hot girls but maybe no play try Hemis or 7 Pools

Pablo
05-15-13, 05:40
My first night in Maui, I decided to give Mimi's a try. I sit at the bar and order a beer and chit chat a bit with Mimi. She invites an OK looking girl over with nice tits and I'm thinking I wouldn't mind hanging out for a while and see where things go.

So Mimi asks me if a Heineken Light is OK, so I say "sure" thinking it's the first of maybe a few $20 investments. I ask "how much" as she's pouring and get told it's $40. For one f-ing beer at the bar as soon as I walk in? I said, I thought they were $20 and she says no, they're $40. I'm not going to argue and I don't care that much about $40 but I do care about paying too much and being a chump.

So she drinks her $40 beer, I drink mine and I leave. I'm not cheap and before that I was thinking I would stay awhile and spend some money but not at $40 a pop.

They knew I wasn't happy about it and actually several times countered that the next one would be $20 but WTF. After they rip me off for the first one and essentially put me out of the mood to hang out.

Anyway, they just lost a customer. Time to try some of the other places and lesson learned, ask the price first. Rookie error but I was just assuming it would be $20.

SpiritNSoul
07-11-13, 21:36
Its been years since I last cruised the KB's in central Maui. Had lots of fun at Mimi's. 7pools and waterfall in the past. Thinking about having some fun soon again, but really looking to find some naughty / kinky girls this time, any suggestions? Good or Bad, I want to hear it all! Anyone knows or had experience with "Jenny" at 7 pools?

Member 69
07-20-13, 05:41
Not much new to report on Maui KBs lately but been going around lately so here's my two cents on the bars out there now. Starting with.

SANDYS: Formerly Donna's its still located next to Watercrest and Rays. Different owners so a few old faces from other bars and some new faces in there too. Sunny, Jenny, and Julie are available there. Seen Sunny going into the private room with some guy and coming out kind of quick (less then half hour) so maybe play available in there. Jenny cute girl with a little more meat on her bones. Julie really tiny and barely any English so good luck. Saw her getting drunk with some guy and making out with him the other night. Guess it was his birthday or something cause I heard them sing the happy birthday song.

SAIGON: Still a viet bar and still kinda empty. Tiffany, Jenny, and Molly only last time I went. Pool table available if you get bored.

7 POOLS: Not bad and lots of girls. Mari, Mimi, Lia, Skye, etc. Lia seems playful. Think Mari left and not sure if or when she coming back. Mimi just a typical new bar girl who seems really sweet and innocent right now.

MIMIS: Another pretty good bar. They show the UH football games live apparently and a pool table also. Couple Nuff looking girls like Ruby, Julie, Ari, and June. Not sure which ones are playful or not.

STARLIGHT: Really empty. Four girls I think. One skinny local looking girl in there too.

GARDENIA: Small bar with a few older girls.

CLUB KOA: Business picking up now. Owner of Tiffanys took over after their old owner unfortunately passed away. Couple nice girls. Sammy, Jia, and Jenny. They can be a little pushy but understandable. They new.

MICKIES: Down closer to the airport. Not bad place. Few cute girls like Nicole, Donna, Mia, Joanne, etc.Wow, haven't visited this thread in awhile.

Just wondering, which mama at Koa passed away? Candy? My dad was her "papa" but he passed away over 12 years ago. Broke her heart and while some of the other guys took care of her I wasn't sure if she ever got over it.

Also I heard that some of the bars changed, which one is Hemi's? I remember there was a Tokyo something across from Saigons, that the one by the old Y Hata changed to something else (was it called Donna's before?). I visited last year and there were some not bad looking girls there but weren't sure if they were worth it or ROB's.

7 pools used to be pretty cool but last year when I visited a lot of younger punks came around the back to check out and be nosy what the girls are doing with the customers. Chased away the customers IMHO, hope they got rid of the riff raff that chased away the girls and customers.

Would be good to get a current recon on all the bars as I will be going back (I was originally from Maui) in a couple of months.

Hawaii Raven
09-21-13, 07:12
So writing this while its still fresh in my memory and I don't pass out. First stop: Saigon Palace. The viet bar but they told us they had a reserved party coming so we had to go in the back where the pool table was. It was to damn hot. No AC back there and no breeze cause its all enclosed except for the one door. Plus all the girls were just sitting around waiting for the party to start I guess. Lots of girls missing though I noticed like Angela, Micky, Joanne, and Jenny. Drank a little, played some pool and left.

Next stop: Sandy's. Again uneventful. Some decent looking girls walking around. Saw Bonnie and they have two new Mongolian girls. Think I heard someone say they are from Chicago. One not bad, the other needs some help from the neck up in my opinion. Me and the other guys I was with were unimpressed. Drank a beer and left.

Next stop: Hemi's. Place was actually packed so walked in and walked right back out.

Next stop: Koreana. Starting to like this place. Got some booths and drank a few. Mama seems friendly there. Theres four of us and mama brings two girls to our table. I end up alone but no problem for me. Save some money. Forget one girls name. Really skinny and pale skin. Decent looking so my friend ended up buying her drinks. The other girl was Ji-Woo. Sorry if I spelled it wrong but thats what it sounded like. Really pretty girl. Always wanted to sit with her cause she is really pretty but never get the chance cause she is always busy when I go or for some reason, mama keeps bringing me different girls to try which I always turn down. One of these days I guess, maybe I will get lucky. Oh and Jasmine (see my past posts, this girl is formerly from Sandys) was there tonight too. Guess she works there now. My two friends bought some drinks while I just sat there alone and talked story. Ji-Woo, one day I will be back for you! Haha!

Next stop: Mimi's. Sat in a booth. Decent looking girls in there but people busy. Mya came to talk story a little bit even though she was busy. Sweet girl and I have sat with her before. Nothing happening here though so drank some and left.

Next stop: Back to Hemi's. Now the place is empty. Again the same two guys get girls while us other two just sit back and relax. One girl, Ara I think her name is or close to that, has some thick legs and a big ol ghetto booty.

Ended the night there. Saved some money by not buying drinks for girls but still had a good time out with the boys

Ninja808
09-24-13, 05:17
Its been years since I last cruised the KB's in central Maui. Had lots of fun at Mimi's. 7pools and waterfall in the past. Thinking about having some fun soon again, but really looking to find some naughty / kinky girls this time, any suggestions? Good or Bad, I want to hear it all! Anyone knows or had experience with "Jenny" at 7 pools?Which Jenny are you referring to? The older one with big boobies (manager)?

Labrat33
10-02-13, 04:20
MICKIES: CLOSED. One rumor is the owner owed a bunch of people a ton of money and skipped town.

STARLITE: CLOSED. Currently undergoing renovation. Reportedly will reopen under the name DRAGONFLY.

SAIGON: Some new girls, many are hot, but some are ROBs. I like Angela. Tiffany back from vacation. Have not seen Julie in awhile. Pretty busy on Thursday and Friday when I have been there.

CLUB SEVEN FORTY: Renovated bar where Waterfall once was. More "upscale" in appearance than the other Maui bars and clean. Ana from Starlite is regular bartender. New girl from Korea, forgot name, young, nice body, not much English

SEVEN POOLS: Last couple times I was there did not see any of the hot girls, where have they gone? Maybe vacation? Maybe gone?

SANDY'S: Seems busier. Some new girls. Miki quite cute and very fun.

Hawaii Raven
10-03-13, 23:02
MICKIES: CLOSED. One rumor is the owner owed a bunch of people a ton of money and skipped town.

STARLITE: CLOSED. Currently undergoing renovation. Reportedly will reopen under the name DRAGONFLY.

SAIGON: Some new girls, many are hot, but some are ROBs. I like Angela. Tiffany back from vacation. Have not seen Julie in awhile. Pretty busy on Thursday and Friday when I have been there.

CLUB SEVEN FORTY: Renovated bar where Waterfall once was. More "upscale" in appearance than the other Maui bars and clean. Ana from Starlite is regular bartender. New girl from Korea, forgot name, young, nice body, not much English

SEVEN POOLS: Last couple times I was there did not see any of the hot girls, where have they gone? Maybe vacation? Maybe gone?

SANDY'S: Seems busier. Some new girls. Miki quite cute and very fun.Yea just to update your update. Here goes:

MICKIES: Yup that's what I heard to. She borrowed a lot of money and didn't pay it back so she skipped town but supposedly they found her and it didn't end well. Mickies closed now.

STARLIGHT: Also closed. The former mama bartends now at Hemi's across the street or at 7 Pools down the road depending on what day it is. Right about the name also cause saw the new sign they have in the window now as they are still renovating the place.

SAIGON: Yea a few new girls and yes Tiffany is back also. Julie is kinda MIA but as you mentioned ROB'S, she is one of them. She already has a bf too in case anyone is wondering. Angela also back recently from a long vacation and yes she is really cool along with Joann.

SEVEN FORTY: Agree with all that you wrote. Forget the new girls name but another girl there also who speaks good english by the name of Sara. Not bad if I must say so.

Hawaii Raven
11-03-13, 05:07
Ok so just writing this update for the Oahu people who keep asking how it is over here. Nothing really special to write about compared to all the Oahu bars but hey, here goes. Enjoy! And remember this is just my two cents. Other guys may have more information or different opinion then I do.

DRAGONFLY: The former Starlight. Went there on their opening night (Wed Oct 30) and the bar is just lacking character or something. Service wasn't that great either. It wasn't even full and we had to sit for at least 20 minutes before anyone even came up to us in the booth to ask us what we wanted to drink. The bar had no seats so Sat. At a booth. When we finished, had to walk up to the bar to order more drinks but the bartender was in her own little world and wouldn't acknowledge us until we almost had to yell over the loud Chinese karaoke playing. Oh yes, this is a Chinese bar with Chinese girls. Only three and none looked to great.

FOREVER. Small little bar. Doesn't get to busy in here. Have a few annoying older girls in here who cannot take no for a answer and think its okay to just grab you by your shoulders and give you the worst massage ever. There is one looker in here. Looks a little older but YMMV.

MIMIS. They just got some new girls in but have yet to try any of them out. Still the pool table in the back if you get bored but the felt needs to be repaired badly. Another bar with a few girls who just need to hang it up and retire already. Not really good to look at. They also just had a few girls leave for Oahu but if you want some action and don't care at all what the girls look like then this may be the bar for you.

HEMIS. Across the street next to Lava Lounge. Smaller place but ok. Think I counted about five girls in there but I could be wrong. There are two that caught my eye in there. One kinda has brownish ehu hair. She seems popular. The other I have seen in there quite often and if I remember correctly, she used ti work in Mickies before they closed down. A lot of times she is in short shorts and shirts but you catch her in a dress from time to time also.

KOREANA. Nice smaller bar. Friendly staff and cute bartenders. Saw thr mama of this place in the before mentioned Dragonfly on their opening night getting drunk and to wish them luck so she is a good sport. A few good looking ones and a few new girls as well. Some play to be had here if you get the right girl.

740- Down the road where the old Waterfalls used to be. Decent place with a few girls. One of the workers in there, a older lady who has been all over the place, will push hard for her girls to get them drinks so if you're in there and there is room next to you and a girl is available, she's going to bring her to you.

7 POOLS. Probably the biggest bar we got on the island so lots of girls here, both old and new. Mama is friendly to her customers. Large selection here so you bound to see something you like. I know I do.

SAIGON. The viet bar on the island. Friendly staff. I get along well with the many bartenders they have. They just got rid of the pool table they had and I personally think that this may be a mistake. The back room where the pool table used to be and where the restrooms are now looks completely different. Yanked out the carpet and changed the booths. Its going to take some getting used to. If you like viet girls then this is the place to be cause they got a lot of um. Again play possible here if you get the right girl.

SANDYS- Pretty good bar with some good looking girl. Got some mongolian girls from Chicago here also if you are into that. Normally really loud karaoke and music in general if that's a problem for uou.

PupuPop2
11-04-13, 16:19
[QUOTE=HawaiiRaven;1918400]Ok so just writing this update for the Oahu people who keep asking how it is over here. Nothing really special to write about compared to all the Oahu bars but hey, here goes. Enjoy! And remember this is just my two cents. Other guys may have more information or different opinion then I do.

DRAGONFLY: The former Starlight. Went there on their opening night (Wed Oct 30) and the bar is just lacking character or something. Service wasn't that great either. It wasn't even full and we had to sit for at least 20 minutes before anyone even came up to us in the booth to ask us what we wanted to drink. The bar had no seats so Sat. At a booth. When we finished, had to walk up to the bar to order more drinks but the bartender was in her own little world and wouldn't acknowledge us until we almost had to yell over the loud Chinese karaoke playing. Oh yes, this is a Chinese bar with Chinese girls. Only three and none looked to great.

HR,

I heard the owner is Annie. She first worked for Sisi in Apple Massage then owned Dragonfly Massage in 1105 Century Center before moving to Century Square.
I hope she brings in some young ones who will give Maui some needed stress relief in the back booths like they used to when the Seven Pools space was run by a Vietnamese mamasan.
Sun Spa owner if it is still there behind Safeway, should sell to a younger operator who'll recruit some younger talent.
When Sun Spa first opened on Lower Main, they had some really hot providers in there that gave massage + HE for whatever tip you gave.
Then it went downhill.
Well, that's why Maui guys gotta come to Honolulu to play.
It is sparse on Maui.
Who wants tantric/new age providers only?
Most mongers on Maui I know want the kind of talent we get here in HNL.
Just saying....

PP2

Dragon732
11-06-13, 03:11
Great to see this site active. Seven pools was action back in the day. Had my fair share with Hia, when she was hostess.

Punanilava
11-19-13, 02:09
Tiffany-seems to be the most playful but YMMV. Full service available from her but if she feels comfortable with you or really drunk. She's good if you like skinny viet chicks.

Good luck. Monger on!Wondering if I can get Jenny to do anything. She's pretty cute and seems game when she's drunk, but so far no luck. Anyone have any experience with her? FS? BBBJ? I want some!

Hawaii Raven
11-20-13, 16:12
Wondering if I can get Jenny to do anything. She's pretty cute and seems game when she's drunk, but so far no luck. Anyone have any experience with her? FS? BBBJ? I want some!I think it's YMMV with Jenny. I have heard stories about her but cannot confirm or deny any of them. I have gotten some breast play from her before. Had her top all the way down and was having my way with her nipples but never tried FS with her. Other times have heard she does do FS. Other times have heard she is just a tease.

Ninja808
12-17-13, 05:55
Been out and seen a few new faces at the bars.

Sandy's had a few new faces some look older and some are younger, there are the most girls working here right now.

Hemi's had a few new faces also.

Mama at Koreana said she had a shipment coming in this week.

Seven forty was dead, dead!

Seen some nice looking young girls at saigon.

Heard mimi's had new girls but haven't been there to check it out, same with pools.

I think bringing in most these girls for three months are actually worst for the bars, I think most of them don't even work for three months.

Hawaii Raven
01-04-14, 20:42
HR,

I heard the owner is Annie. She first worked for Sisi in Apple Massage then owned Dragonfly Massage in 1105 Century Center before moving to Century Square.
I hope she brings in some young ones who will give Maui some needed stress relief in the back booths like they used to when the Seven Pools space was run by a Vietnamese mamasan.
Sun Spa owner if it is still there behind Safeway, should sell to a younger operator who'll recruit some younger talent.
When Sun Spa first opened on Lower Main, they had some really hot providers in there that gave massage + HE for whatever tip you gave.
Then it went downhill.
Well, that's why Maui guys gotta come to Honolulu to play.
It is sparse on Maui.
Who wants tantric/new age providers only?
Most mongers on Maui I know want the kind of talent we get here in HNL.
Just saying....

PP2I hope you're right. The owners name is Annie but the bar seems dead. Few guys in there drinking from time to time and I never see girls in their either. Think I saw two local looking girls in there once and Tiffany formerly of Saigon Palace but that's about it. I know that when this bar was still called Starlight that they had a private karaoke room. Maybe they will use that room if it's still there for a little "extra" action. Annie and whatever girls she has working in there may have to start dropping them panties if they want to stay in business.

MadCocker
01-16-14, 20:50
Was up on Maui the other day for work and had a couple hours to kill before my flight back to Honolulu. Decided to check the bar scene on Maui. Koreana's parking lot was too small for the monster SUV the rental agency gave me. Headed across the street to Mimi's. Sat with Anna. Nice personality and easy to talk to. No hit of play. Bought her a couple drinks and watched the game. Headed to Tokyo Tei ate and headed home. Mimi's has some cute girls. Cuter than some of the bars on Oahu. Will definitely go back there when go Maui again to see if I can get some action.

Dragon732
03-14-14, 03:19
Hia, the owner of Tokyo working the floor there now.

Blade82
04-07-14, 14:54
I am from oahu, but will be visiting this weekend. Was just wondering if someone could tell me the general area of the happening kbs there. For anyone who has been to the oahu kb scene they will know that general happening spot here is keeamoku / kapiolani area. Anything close to equivalence?

Buddy9
04-07-14, 20:33
You are looking for Lower Main St in Wailuku. About 10 to 15 min from the airport, 5 minutes past the harbor. Park in front of one kb, and you will be able to see signs around and across the street all over.

I wouldn't expect too much as far as "happening" kb's here, but there are 6-7 of them within 5 minutes walking distance of each other, so from that standpoint it's similar to koreamoku. Most of them are smaller than HNL kb's. Think Camelot / Secret size or smaller. Also, beware of the $40 standard girl's drinks in some places that have become all the rage.

You can have fun in the Maui kb scene, as long as you don't go in with HNL expectations!

I am from oahu, but will be visiting this weekend. Was just wondering if someone could tell me the general area of the happening kbs there. For anyone who has been to the oahu kb scene they will know that general happening spot here is keeamoku / kapiolani area. Anything close to equivalence?

Blade82
04-08-14, 14:21
You are looking for Lower Main St in Wailuku. About 10 to 15 min from the airport, 5 minutes past the harbor. Park in front of one kb, and you will be able to see signs around and across the street all over.

I wouldn't expect too much as far as "happening" kb's here, but there are 6-7 of them within 5 minutes walking distance of each other, so from that standpoint it's similar to koreamoku. Most of them are smaller than HNL kb's. Think Camelot / Secret size or smaller. Also, beware of the $40 standard girl's drinks in some places that have become all the rage.

You can have fun in the Maui kb scene, as long as you don't go in with HNL expectations!Lower main, got it. Thanks man, I'll check it out and report if anything eventful happens. Should be fun experiencing a new atmoshphere. I don't know what to expect, but hoping better than the other areas outside of keeamoku like kalihi, pearl city, etc.

Dragon732
04-10-14, 12:47
I am from oahu, but will be visiting this week Was just wondering if someone could tell me the general area of the happening kbs there. For anyone who has been to the oahu kb scene they will know that general happening spot here is keeamoku / kapiolani area. Anything close to equivalence?Google tokyo tei restaurant. Park there. Next to that place get 3 kb, across the street get 2 more plus a local bar.

There is one across lower main st Minute Stop.

One next door to Ray's- great local karaoke bar.

Saigon palace and seven pools they are across each other in the industrial area off lower main.

Dragon732
04-10-14, 12:53
I am from oahu, but will be visiting this week Was just wondering if someone could tell me the general area of the happening kbs there. For anyone who has been to the oahu kb scene they will know that general happening spot here is keeamoku / kapiolani area. Anything close to equivalence?Google tokyo tei restaurant. Park there. Next to that place get 3 kb, across the street get 2 more plus a local bar.

There is one across lower main st Minute Stop.

One next door to Ray's- great local karaoke bar.

Saigon palace and seven pools they are across each other in the industrial area off lower main.

Raiders1
05-01-14, 04:13
Which KB has the best looking girls and which ones play. Went to Sandys and Koreana and there was some nice ones.

HiWhatIsThis
05-02-14, 01:37
Which KB has the best looking girls and which ones play. Went to Sandys and Koreana and there was some nice ones.Only been to the KB's a couple times. I have no idea how to initiate anything LOL I need help. I did hear tiffany from saigon plays.

DBlue52
05-04-14, 03:43
Has anyone been with Kim at saigon palace. If so fill me in.

Hawaii Raven
05-05-14, 07:46
Has anyone been with Kim at saigon palace. If so fill me in.Depends on what you want to get out of it. You want a girl to just sit next to you and look hot and talk then Kim is your girl.

DBlue52
05-06-14, 19:33
Has anyone been to club KOA lately what's it like. Is there any play at Mimi's.

Hawaii Raven
06-17-14, 15:08
Just a Maui bar update and remember this is just my opinion so you may have a totally different one. Take it as it is:

DRAGONFLY. Dead. No girls and always close super early. The owner Annie is cool though the times I have gotten to talk to her. Noticed she cut her hair short recently too. Looks nice.

CLUB A GA see. Think I got the name right but not sure. This was formerly Club Forever. Have no idea of why the name change. One, maybe two decent looking girls. Longtime working girl Hedi (think that's her name) now works here.

MIMIS. This place, in my opinion, has gone slightly downhill and if you are new to the bar, don't expect any girls to even look at you. Here's why I say that. Recently took some friends of mine into Mimi's (first time there) and sat at the booth. They have a new mama (Mimi come back!) She just doesn't seem to interested in hustling and making the girls some money. Mimi used to always go up to people and ask how they doing and if they want girls and bring somebody if they not busy. This new mama seems more interested in playing that game they have in the back room where the pool table used to be instead of taking care of her customers. Noticed that the girls go and either watch or play that game too and they probably miss out on making money. Anyways, the few times we went in here, no action at all. My friends even tried to call some of the girls over but they got blown off and went to the game in the back or sat at the bar and just talked to each other. Note to new mama and the girls at Mimis: If you want to make money, you should try to hit up every table or every guy that's sitting at the bar. Even if they maybe said no to you before a million times. It's not going to hurt to ask and you never know. You just may catch that one guy who has turned you down over and over again on a good night and get a new customer. Just my opinion. Don't judge by looks or past experiences (being turned down) and let that determine if you are going to talk to someone or not. I'm just saying this cause next time you all sit down close to customers and start talking among yourself, you should really be careful cause the person close to you who totally doesn't look it, may understand every single thing you are saying to each other in korean.

7 POOLS. Not bad but kind of empty most of the time. Some new girls here and there but they don't seem to last very long in this bar.

SAIGON PALACE. Usually really busy on Friday or Saturday nights. Had a slight "incident" here a few weeks ago so take it for what it's worth. Couple good looking girls, couple ROB's, and of course a few playgirls. Happy Hunting.

SANDYS. Another bar that had a "incident" a little while ago. They are currently closed. If anyone knows what really happened in here and all the facts or may even some, I would love to know what happened. Had some real lookers in this bar.

KOREANA - Recently got some new girls in here but I heard that at least one of them just left. Not sure though and cannot confirm. Still think mama's "sister" JiWoo is hot. Maybe one day I'll just give in.

HEMIS - Another bar that's really dead. Last time I went in there, there was nobody. I was the only person in there besides the bartender and some other girl walking around.

Raiders1
06-18-14, 12:22
Thanks for the report Hawaii Raven. Have you sat with anyone at Club A Ga See? Small bar. I popped in there and there was a cute one. Do you know names or ones that play?

Just a Maui bar update and remember this is just my opinion so you may have a totally different one. Take it as it is:

DRAGONFLY. Dead. No girls and always close super early. The owner Annie is cool though the times I have gotten to talk to her. Noticed she cut her hair short recently too. Looks nice.

CLUB A GA see. Think I got the name right but not sure. This was formerly Club Forever. Have no idea of why the name change. One, maybe two decent looking girls. Longtime working girl Hedi (think that's her name) now works here.

MIMIS. This place, in my opinion, has gone slightly downhill and if you are new to the bar, don't expect any girls to even look at you. Here's why I say that. Recently took some friends of mine into Mimi's (first time there) and sat at the booth. They have a new mama (Mimi come back!) She just doesn't seem to interested in hustling and making the girls some money. Mimi used to always go up to people and ask how they doing and if they want girls and bring somebody if they not busy. This new mama seems more interested in playing that game they have in the back room where the pool table used to be instead of taking care of her customers. Noticed that the girls go and either watch or play that game too and they probably miss out on making money. Anyways, the few times we went in here, no action at all. My friends even tried to call some of the girls over but they got blown off and went to the game in the back or sat at the bar and just talked to each other. Note to new mama and the girls at Mimis: If you want to make money, you should try to hit up every table or every guy that's sitting at the bar. Even if they maybe said no to you before a million times. It's not going to hurt to ask and you never know. You just may catch that one guy who has turned you down over and over again on a good night and get a new customer. Just my opinion. Don't judge by looks or past experiences (being turned down) and let that determine if you are going to talk to someone or not. I'm just saying this cause next time you all sit down close to customers and start talking among yourself, you should really be careful cause the person close to you who totally doesn't look it, may understand every single thing you are saying to each other in korean.

7 POOLS. Not bad but kind of empty most of the time. Some new girls here and there but they don't seem to last very long in this bar.

SAIGON PALACE. Usually really busy on Friday or Saturday nights. Had a slight "incident" here a few weeks ago so take it for what it's worth. Couple good looking girls, couple ROB's, and of course a few playgirls. Happy Hunting.

SANDYS. Another bar that had a "incident" a little while ago. They are currently closed. If anyone knows what really happened in here and all the facts or may even some, I would love to know what happened. Had some real lookers in this bar.

KOREANA - Recently got some new girls in here but I heard that at least one of them just left. Not sure though and cannot confirm. Still think mama's "sister" JiWoo is hot. Maybe one day I'll just give in.

HEMIS - Another bar that's really dead. Last time I went in there, there was nobody. I was the only person in there besides the bartender and some other girl walking around.

Hawaii Raven
06-22-14, 04:22
You're welcome. I think you may be talking about Coco. She seems to be the cutest one there. She just rubs your cock over your pants but that's about it. Old timer Hedi works there. Little bit bigger with shorter hair. She used to play a lot in other bars buy don't know about now. Plus that bar is a little small to get a lot of action in.

We'll me and the boys about to go in Mimi's again. Let's see if they totally ignore us again and try to talk shit about us again like we cannot understand them.

Thanks for the report Hawaii Raven. Have you sat with anyone at Club A Ga See? Small bar. I popped in there and there was a cute one. Do you know names or ones that play?

Raiders1
06-22-14, 13:15
Thanks. Went there again and saw this girl named Sasha. Didn't sit with her but was wondering if play was available?

You're welcome. I think you may be talking about Coco. She seems to be the cutest one there. She just rubs your cock over your pants but that's about it. Old timer Hedi works there. Little bit bigger with shorter hair. She used to play a lot in other bars buy don't know about now. Plus that bar is a little small to get a lot of action in.

We'll me and the boys about to go in Mimi's again. Let's see if they totally ignore us again and try to talk shit about us again like we cannot understand them.

DBlue52
07-21-14, 14:02
Anyone know if Kim is still at Saigon Palace.

ManapuaMan
07-25-14, 02:00
Spent coupla days golfing on my favorite island. Checked out some KB's. Donna's (can't remember new name), Mimi's, 7 Pools, the small place used to be Osaka Lounge. Fricken dead. Sad scene. Sat with a fugly, homely looking one in Donna's. Waste money. Shoulda just stayed home and went to bed.

Also stopped by what used to be Starlite Lounge and saw the former Annie of Dragonfly Massage in CC and downtown Century Square.

Chinese food restaurant called Dragonfly. No girls to play with. She is legit and says there is NO WAY a HNL style AMP could exist on Maui without it being shut down by LE quickly due to the way it is there.

I do remember some guys tried to open a strip club in a warehouse property on Lalo Street I think some years back. It was in the Maui News the next day and was closed within a week.

Maui No Ka Oi except for stress relief services. Non existent unless you like tantric new age patchouli providers. LOL. Maui bros got to fly to HNL to drop seed. Bummah.

MP Man.

DBlue52
07-28-14, 20:24
Been to Dragonfly 3 three times never seen a girl except for bartender. Went to Mimi's. Nobody there girls sitting at table playing cards. Didn't seem interested. Went to Saigon palace sat with one drinks were $40.00 bought one she ordered next drink while I went to bathroom, didn't ask. Bought her another one. She gets up goes to the back room for about ten minutes, I left, what a waste.

Hawaii Raven
08-14-14, 01:41
Been to Dragonfly 3 three times never seen a girl except for bartender. Went to Mimi's. Nobody there girls sitting at table playing cards. Didn't seem interested. Went to Saigon palace sat with one drinks were $40.00 bought one she ordered next drink while I went to bathroom, didn't ask. Bought her another one. She gets up goes to the back room for about ten minutes, I left, what a waste.Do you happen to remember the name of the girl at Saigon?

DBlue52
08-16-14, 17:48
Do you happen to remember the name of the girl at Saigon?I don't remember her name. She said she came from California lived here for about 9 months she was a viet girl.

MauiDiddy
08-23-14, 07:27
Yo dudes!

An update for KB on Maui.

Went to Saigon Palace and was pretty good.

Lots of eye candy and there are some play to be had there for sure. Meet Monica and got to know her. Got some play and got a nice BBBJ and finished off with HJ. YMMV, for me was $$. 50 total.

I'd definitely recommend Saigon Palace for eye candy and play. There is a back section that you can go to for the play.

Happy hunting!

Take that, take that!

MauiDiddy.

DBlue52
08-23-14, 22:25
Did anyone ever get any play from Kim at Saigon?

MauiDiddy
08-24-14, 04:34
Yo! So far I didn't and if you had a picture or know what she looks like, then I could tell you if she was there last night and if she was giving some flirty moves last night.

Take that, take that!

MauiDiddy.

Did anyone ever get any play from Kim at Saigon?

DBlue52
08-24-14, 17:01
Yo! So far I didn't and if you had a picture or know what she looks like, then I could tell you if she was there last night and if she was giving some flirty moves last night.

Take that, take that!

MauiDiddy.Short long hair nice body Vietnamese girl said she came from L. A.

Cruzer1967
08-25-14, 01:28
Kim has been gone since end of March I believe. I don't know if she will ever be back. She was thinkn about her future for a long time and contemplated about her future. She is a beautiful woman but she did not play. I took her out and found out how good of a person she really was. No play but one of the very few that was honest and for real. That is what I got from my impression of hanging around her and chatting wid her.

Short long hair nice body Vietnamese girl said she came from L. A.

DBlue52
08-25-14, 17:15
Kim has been gone since end of March I believe. I don't know if she will ever be back. She was thinkn about her future for a long time and contemplated about her future. She is a beautiful woman but she did not play. I took her out and found out how good of a person she really was. No play but one of the very few that was honest and for real. That is what I got from my impression of hanging around her and chatting wid her.Good girl she needs a different career she's intelligent and she will do well but she will be missed. Wish her all the luck.

DBlue52
08-25-14, 17:30
Anyone been with Annie at Mimi's. Is she still there.

MidnightMonger
08-26-14, 22:18
Anyone been with Annie at Mimi's. Is she still there.Seen Annie on several occasions.

Very friendly although a little hard to understand at times.

Well worth the price of admission!

Hawaii Raven
08-26-14, 22:56
Never been with her but saw her there just last night.

Anyone been with Annie at Mimi's. Is she still there.

DBlue52
08-27-14, 20:17
I'm kinda new to the kb scene here, which bars are the best, where's the play, what's the best time to go. I know weekends are crowded I like to go where it's kinda laid back and not too crowded.

MidnightMonger
09-03-14, 21:43
I am wondering if anyone knows if Joanne is still at Koreana II?

I stopped by about six months ago but couldn't stay. Had two.

Drink, but it seemed like play could be had if I had the time.

Dragon732
09-06-14, 05:53
Bar lease changing owners. Last weekend for the current holder.

DBlue52
09-14-14, 22:51
Been there, done that, why spend 40.00 a drink on someone who doesn't care two cents about you?

DBlue52
10-04-14, 15:49
Short long hair nice body Vietnamese girl said she came from L. A.Hey Diddy with asin girls it's hard to explain what they look like a lot of them look the same.

DBlue52
10-09-14, 20:21
Hey what's going on out there, no reports or you just beginning to realize it's all a big ripoff. Not worth it.

Hawaii Raven
10-20-14, 14:30
Hey what's going on out there, no reports or you just beginning to realize it's all a big ripoff. Not worth it.Yup everyone is starting to realize finally that it's a ripoff.

MidnightMonger
10-21-14, 22:35
Paid a visit to Annie at Mimi's recently.

While I know she only loves me as long as I'm buying drinks.

BBBJ & DFK for $$ seemed like a fair deal.

Monger on!

DBlue52
10-23-14, 19:31
Paid a visit to Annie at Mimi's recently.

While I know she only loves me as long as I'm buying drinks.

BBBJ & DFK for $$ seemed like a fair deal.

Monger on!Better be careful with BBBJ don't know what you might get down the road.

Raiders1
10-23-14, 22:43
Has anyone been to A Ga See recently? Any play to be had? Seems like there might be some opportunity. If so, know which kbgs to target?

Raiders1
11-11-14, 12:17
Checked out Sandys last night was pretty dead but sat with Cherry and got some sticky finger. Was kinda stank but fun nonetheless. Anyone one got play from any Kbgs at other bars?

ManiacMike935
02-25-15, 23:24
Been going out to a few places. A couple new faces at Mimi's & Saigon where I normally stop at when I go.

Just have fun & see who is around first. If you looking to get some action best to find an escort probably cheaper. But fun can be had out there, just be cool.

3 or 4 new faces at Saigon & at least 1 new face at Mimi's. If you definitely looking to get some though, you going to have to drop some dough.

Just my 2 bits.

Hyomin
03-03-15, 06:02
Been going out to a few places. A couple new faces at Mimi's & Saigon where I normally stop at when I go.

Just have fun & see who is around first. If you looking to get some action best to find an escort probably cheaper. But fun can be had out there, just be cool.

3 or 4 new faces at Saigon & at least 1 new face at Mimi's. If you definitely looking to get some though, you going to have to drop some dough.

Just my 2 bits.Just saw this ad. https://honolulu.craigslist.org/mau/stp/4912185333.html.

Hawaii Raven
04-18-15, 16:06
No new reports recently so I guess I'll just add one of my own and hope other people comment or make their own:

SANDYS. Pretty good place. Busy some times but pretty calm and easy going atmosphere. Some decent looking girls in here and a few who moved from other bars here. Jessica is a tall leggy k girl with decent english. Likes to sing and dance a lot. Emily a brunette Russian girl also not bad looking. Bora (bartender) really skinny with big fakes and Jasmine (other bartender) nice girl but pretty bad english. Julie (formerly of Mimi's) and Amanda (formerly of 7 Pools) here also. Overall a decent bar.

SAIGON. Not bad. Usually busy on Fri and Sat nights. Some new girls in here also. Cici, Jenny, Julie, Kelly still here going strong. New girls, sorry didn't really get names yet, here also.

7 POOLS. Sorry everyone but really dislike this bar for service and how pushy girls are. Some cool girls in here like the bartenders Lina and Serena. Anko who also bar tends from time to time not bad also. Got some mongolian girls here but think two of um just left. Witnessed a lot of bad stuff going down here like pushing drinks on customers for girls even when told over and over not to and some other odd stuff. They recently made a small "private" room by the women's restroom. Yet to look inside so could be interesting if you want to put out the $$. I avoid.

S BAR. Formerly known as 740. Small and not that busy. Few girls here and there but nothing really special. Good place to just chill and have a few.

KOREANA. New ownership and I miss the old mama. Just not feeling this bar anymore for some reason. Maybe it's just me.

HEMIS. Another decent place to hang at. Karaoke a little to loud in here for my taste so when people start singing, you can't hear a damn thing. Some oldies and newbies in here to choose from.

DRAGONFLY. Just thought I would add this bar in here. Was a nice little place before but now no girls and always closes early. Looks like they concentrating more on being a restaurant then a bar.

MIMIS. Ok place. Had some new girls recently but guess they all left (one went to Sandys). Last few times I went it was empty.

ManiacMike935
04-25-15, 02:06
Stopped in for a few after work. Mia is back yay!!

Was just after pau hana so needed to quench the thirst.

Was too early to tell how its going to be but hey its Friday!

Now go out there and support your favorites! !

Hawaii Raven
05-01-15, 03:42
Stopped in for a few after work. Mia is back yay!!

Was just after pau hana so needed to quench the thirst.

Was too early to tell how its going to be but hey its Friday!

Now go out there and support your favorites! !Ok wait so try and refresh my memory here. Who is Mia? If I remember correctly, she has been gone for a really long time. Formerly of Starlight and 7 Pools??

ManiacMike935
05-01-15, 05:21
Mia is a shorty with a nice bootie! White girl, hangs out with Mandy another white girl.

I have no idea if she worked at other KB's.

Ok wait so try and refresh my memory here. Who is Mia? If I remember correctly, she has been gone for a really long time. Formerly of Starlight and 7 Pools??

Savant808
05-01-15, 13:55
Mia is a shorty with a nice bootie! White girl, hangs out with Mandy another white girl.

I have no idea if she worked at other KB's.Finally got to meet Mia and Mandy this past week, great company. Great change for Maui, hopefully they can get there own place, we need one that is not all asians. Thanks Mike for the heads up that she was back.

ManiacMike935
05-02-15, 04:01
Mimi's is pretty bumpin tonight?!

Where you guys all at?

Finally got to meet Mia and Mandy this past week, great company. Great change for Maui, hopefully they can get there own place, we need one that is not all asians. Thanks Mike for the heads up that she was back.

Willy Wonka09
05-02-15, 11:15
Any fun to be had with these ladies? Seen their "platonic" ads on Craigslist. My past trips to Mimi's left my pocket empty and my balls blue.

Finally got to meet Mia and Mandy this past week, great company. Great change for Maui, hopefully they can get there own place, we need one that is not all asians. Thanks Mike for the heads up that she was back.

ManiacMike935
05-17-15, 02:04
Any fun to be had with these ladies? Seen their "platonic" ads on Craigslist. My past trips to Mimi's left my pocket empty and my balls blue.Honestly if you want to bust your nutt would be better to checkout BP. Just use this site to get your info.

Be safe out there!

Pfenixtx
09-26-15, 20:08
Any of these bars got any good food? I rememver Hemis having something, and even updated their facebook with specials. Seems like they stopped a while ago.

TheBoobHound
10-21-15, 21:51
I tried four of these places on my recent trip to Maui. There seems to be a ton of them, at least in the Wailuku area.

I stopped at Club Koreana first, at about 9:30 pm. I was the only customer. There was a female bartender and a waitress, both decent looking asian cougars. They looked at me but didn't approach me or try to talk to me. I left after 1 drink. My impression was that it was just a normal karaoke bar, but then I saw some posts about it here when I was doing an after-action review.

Next was MiMi's across the street. There were about six girls working, mostly asian but a couple white girls too. I sat at the bar for about 10 minutes and a older (late 40's / early 50's) Korean woman joined me. She was very petite with big breast implants that were oversize for her frame. I loved it, so I was happy to buy her a few drinks. Pretty obviously it was just water or tea that she was being served of course. One learns the ropes pretty quickly. She prompted me to buy her drinks often, but I realized it was pretty slow and she wasn't going anywhere. So, I would buy her one when I finished my own drink, and since mine was actually alcoholic, I consumed it much slower. She asked some very direct questions about which hotel I was staying and and would I be busy tomorrow and gave me her phone number. I tried to touch her big, sexy boobs and she wouldn't have it, though.

I bounced at around 11:00 and wandered up the road. I passed several more KBs, but was trying to find Saigon Palace and 7 Pools (I was a little drunk at this point). I was on foot and couldn't find it and was tired of walking, so I just went in to the next one I saw, which was Sandy's.

This place felt like a tacky old Chinese restaurant converted into a bar. It still had booth seating and tables. There were maybe 6 or 7 girls on duty here as well, though younger looking than at MiMi's. I met a Mongolian girl in her early 20's (mentioned in Hawaii Raven's earlier report). She was quite pretty and didn't press for drinks as often as the first hostess I met at MiMi's. She also didn't mind a few squeezes of her boobs. I shared a couple drinks with her and left. She mentioned something called 'cashing out' but I declined.

The last place I tried was behind O'Hana Karaoke, seemingly attached to the same building. I don't remember the name of the place. There seemed to be only two girls there. One hot, one not so much. The non-hot one camped out next to me and I bailed without buying any drinks.

Maui Kai
11-06-15, 08:48
SANDYS: Arrived at 9:30 pm. The mama came over and introduced herself. Brought over two girls. Julie and Jasmine. Julie was like 40 with wrinkles but implanted boobs. She spoke English so-so and was friendly. Jasmine was lower 30's with big boobs. She was definitely the hottest girl there and the only one that caught my eye. I believe she's officially the bartender. She also has a sizable tramp stamp. She was cold though. Bought a few drinks, including a couple rounds of $40 drinks, and then left.

MIMI: Arrived at 11 pm. Got seated and Heidi and another girl (forgot her name) came over. Heidi was the more dominant one. Bought them a round of drinks. Heidi made lots of hints of "more in the back room" and to pay the $200 per drink. I was a sucker and bought two drinks ($400!) and went to the back room. My buddy and Heidi were making out to Karaoke including DFK and playing with breasts. No FIV or anything else. The other girl was new from Korea only in for a week. Absolutely nothing with her.

SUMMARY: NOT WORTH IT.