PDA

View Full Version : Condom Color

Chief69
06-02-06, 18:11
Today, as she was putting it on me, I realized that every AMP I've used over the past few years has had red tinted condoms. I can't recall any other color. Given that they probably ship boxcars of them to Oxnard where I monger, has anyone an idea of what the brand is or whether they're specially imported by our Korean providers? Chief.

Oc Amper
06-03-06, 19:28
Today, as she was putting it on me, I realized that every AMP I've used over the past few years has had red tinted condoms. I can't recall any other color. Given that they probably ship boxcars of them to Oxnard where I monger, has anyone an idea of what the brand is or whether they're specially imported by our Korean providers? Chief.
I've seen the same thing, although have never seen the wrapper. Funny you should ask this question, as it was something that was on my mind as well.

Marlowe
06-04-06, 02:51
I've seen the same thing, although have never seen the wrapper. Funny you should ask this question, as it was something that was on my mind as well.

Very strange, I thought they were supposed to go on your dick! Do you stretch them over your head like a nylon stocking. Just a little jocularity in these times of no pussy to be gotten.

masaji lover
06-20-06, 04:31
Most of the girls I've seen remove the sometimes slippery packaging and just bring it into the room wrapped in a tissue. Invariably, it is pink. But I have seen a few pink ones taken from the wrapper and they are Crown brand, made in Japan, and the thinnest on the market, according to my net research. I had always thought the girls would go for maximum protection, but maybe they are just buying Japanese "quality" and are unaware they are opting for the skimpiest skin on the market. I know some brands offer "party colors" but I doubt the girls would go for those--besides, I've never seen any other colors show up aside from the pink.

I don't know where they get 'em--I have to order mine off the web because they don't show up in any of the major pharmacies that I know of. I used to prefer the extra roominess at the tips of some LifeStyle designs, but I have switched to Crowns because even though they are snug, the difference in sensitivity is something I noticed.

Chief69
06-24-06, 23:54
Thanks for the info. I had no idea what brand they were. However, I can agree that they are "the next best thing to being there." Really, very close to bareback, in my opinion.

Chief

Most of the girls I've seen remove the sometimes slippery packaging and just bring it into the room wrapped in a tissue. Invariably, it is pink. But I have seen a few pink ones taken from the wrapper and they are Crown brand, made in Japan, and the thinnest on the market, according to my net research. I had always thought the girls would go for maximum protection, but maybe they are just buying Japanese "quality" and are unaware they are opting for the skimpiest skin on the market. I know some brands offer "party colors" but I doubt the girls would go for those--besides, I've never seen any other colors show up aside from the pink.

I don't know where they get 'em--I have to order mine off the web because they don't show up in any of the major pharmacies that I know of. I used to prefer the extra roominess at the tips of some LifeStyle designs, but I have switched to Crowns because even though they are snug, the difference in sensitivity is something I noticed.

Hobby knob
06-27-06, 15:41
I too always wondered. I've been to every AMP in the nard and Vta. They all use the same color and type. but as was said before, they are either in a tissue or hidden in the usual place (which I wont mention here).

I've actually had several providers come in, and not be too talkative. I realize later she came in with it in her mouth. One time we didnt need it until about 15-20 minutes, meaning it was in her mouth for that long. That could not have tasted too good.

Hmmmmm. maybe the taste is also better (not a lot of latex residue) since alot of them do CBJ. Also they would not want the latex taste or smell down at the Y in case the "next" person wanted to dine.

Hobby knob
06-27-06, 15:54
Was browsing the Phils board after my last post and found a post about Japanese condoms.

I followed the link. No pictures, but maybe these are them.

Polyurathane:

http://www.sagami-gomu.co.jp/en/poly/index.html

Ulie Facedown
06-29-06, 18:23
Next time I'm gonna INSIST on some other color!

Colored Condom Cache (http://www.courier-journal.com/cjextra/2004projects/massage/photos/p2_condoms.jpg)

PlaneGuy
06-29-06, 22:30
Was browsing the Phils board after my last post and found a post about Japanese condoms.

I followed the link. No pictures, but maybe these are them.

Polyurathane:

http://www.sagami-gomu.co.jp/en/poly/index.html

That's a good idea because it's non-allergnic... A few years back, I had a fling with a Brazilian chick in Suriname... She wanted to fuck 2 to 4 hours per day. I went through 3 to 8 condoms PER DAY!! (Damn, I miss that!!) Only problem is, I was wearing a condom so often, I developed a sensitivity to Latex... My dick would itch every time I put a condom on!!

Divepro
01-13-07, 06:01
Don't know about brand/etc. , but, I can say that the Polyurethane does definitely provide that advantage. Also, when I was in Asia, pink poly condoms were the most prevalant ones available and almost all of them boasted of being "Strawberry flavored" for those moments of oral intimacy.

Given the other reports of where the condom often enters the session, and the tendency for CBJ to be the first act requiring a condom, I tend to think that it is not unlikely the girls prefer something that doesn't taste like a Trojan or a Durex.

I know Trojan now has mint-flavored condoms, but, don't know anything about them, haven't tested yet.