PDA

View Full Version : V.I.P. open?

Travel Sales
05-31-06, 08:54
Hey horny guys, I passed by VIP last night and it looks like it reopened!

Formal J
06-05-06, 15:58
What's the deal hasn't anyone been there yet. I might try tomorrow, if anyone's been there let me know what's going on

Travel Sales
06-06-06, 08:32
What's the deal hasn't anyone been there yet. I might try tomorrow, if anyone's been there let me know what's going on
Hey Formal, I was getting gas across the street from VIP sunday about 3:00 pm and there were three police cars and two white girls.one of the girls went into VIP and came out. I dont know what was going on but there was a lot going on there. I wonder if the white girls are working the M.P ? dont know what police were doing.

Formal J
06-06-06, 13:58
I've asked my yahoo group and posted here but haven't hurd shit. When i find something out i'll let you know.

Redneck Perv
06-16-06, 09:46
Hey Formal, I was getting gas across the street from VIP sunday about 3:00 pm and there were three police cars and two white girls.one of the girls went into VIP and came out. I dont know what was going on but there was a lot going on there. I wonder if the white girls are working the M.P ? dont know what police were doing.I would just love to find a MP featuring white girls (nothing against Asians, mind you. ;))

I could do without the police presence, though.

Formal J
06-16-06, 11:48
VIP hasn't changed. Penny is the best in there.
Also stopped by Lucky's walked in two old ugly ladies turned around and left.