PDA

View Full Version : Apartment AMPs? Or Latinas?

ChefDog
05-30-06, 14:44
Katrina has brought changes in the local scene. There's more activity in Nawlins, but I am unaware of any Apartment AMPs.

Houston has dozens--at least dozens--and also lots of Latinas working in MPs or free lancing.

If anyone has any information to share, please PM.

Thanks.

Chef

Firestorm31
05-31-06, 14:43
There is one apt amp. Try Skyspa. don't have the number handy, but they do advertise on craiglists and eros.

Bach70806
05-31-06, 22:20
The ones in Houston are great. A nice change from the traditional oriental AMPS.

What's the rate at SkySpa??

Firestorm31
06-01-06, 00:25
Katrina has brought changes in the local scene. There's more activity in Nawlins, but I am unaware of any Apartment AMPs.

Houston has dozens--at least dozens--and also lots of Latinas working in MPs or free lancing.

If anyone has any information to share, please PM.

Thanks.

ChefFrom what I read of the reviews, isn't Skyspa an apt. amp?

ChefDog
06-02-06, 13:16
From what I read of the reviews, isn't Skyspa an apt. amp?

You are correct, though I have not been to SkySpa.

I guess I should have asked, Are there any Apt. AMPs giving good quality at a reasonable price? SkySpa is pricey from what I hear and read.

Chefdog

Myster
09-19-06, 15:12
Hey fellow mongers,

I'll be vising New Orleans in the coming months from Hawaii and SkySpa sounds interesting. Any actual reviews or reports that you can share?

I've visited their site but doesnt go into price but I'm interest if anyone have any idea.

Thanks and be safe!

Firestorm31
09-20-06, 19:55
Sort of an update.

It looks like skyspa is no longer in business in NOLA.

Sal Dali
09-20-06, 22:06
I'm not a novice, but I can't find the websites. Help would be appreciated.

Does anyone have an impression of the Bangkok? Perhaps it's just "avoid at all costs?"

Thanks!

SD

Nasty2ude
10-17-06, 19:09
Sort of an update.

It looks like skyspa is no longer in business in NOLA.

I just found this Web site for, which I presume, is Skyspa
http://www.skyspa7.com/new1_in.html. They advertise the NOLA phone number as (504)717-9626.

Good Luck

Firestorm31
10-20-06, 20:35
I just found this Web site for, which I presume, is Skyspa
http://www.skyspa7.com/new1_in.html. They advertise the NOLA phone number as (504)717-9626.

Good LuckFYI, The number does not work.

ChefDog
12-06-09, 11:41
Back in 2006 I was puzzled why there were not apartment AMPs and Latinas in New Orleans—like there are in Houston.

Well, it seems there is. Or has been some stuff going on.

HUMAN TRAFFICKING ARREST UNCOVERS SORDID SECRET IN KENNER, COPS SAY
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2009/12/post_96.html

But $400? For what? Also, if you look up pictures of this neighborhood, it seems basic suburban middle class residential and an odd place to try to run an operation with any volume.

Anybody got any first or second hand information about this operation?

In the immortal words of Captain Renault, I’m shocked, shocked to discover that there is prostitution going on in Kenner!

Rick: How can you close me up? On what grounds?
Captain Renault: I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!
[a croupier hands Renault a pile of money]
Croupier: Your winnings, sir.
Captain Renault: [sotto voce] Oh, thank you very much.
[aloud]
Captain Renault: Everybody out at once!

Chef

Skorpn
12-16-09, 19:55
What's an average price for a BJ and BJCIM?

Thanks.