PDA

View Full Version : Cina Mini?

Travel Guy
05-12-06, 08:06
I read on another site that GR has a place called Cina Mini on 415 Bridge St.
Is this an Adult Book Store? Is there any action there?

El Monger
05-12-06, 12:37
I read on another site that GR has a place called Cina Mini on 415 Bridge St.
Is this an Adult Book Store? Is there any action there?
Yes it is a book store, action? not that i've heard of, an occasional SW hanging around outside late nights on weekends maybe.
Just my opinion though, I monitor several boards and have never heard of anything.
What have you heard about it?

GrMojo
09-02-06, 15:10
The owner wouldn't allow SWs to hangout in front of the store. They're pissed off enough about the crap that the City of GR puts them through, as it is.

El Monger
09-06-06, 04:28
The owner wouldn't allow SWs to hangout in front of the store. They're pissed off enough about the crap that the City of GR puts them through, as it is.
The ones that I have seen very occasionally have been at the back near the side street.

Camshaft
09-07-06, 10:21
I have knowledge of the Cini Mini 2 on Plainfield - near downtown. It's only a block or so off of 131 - but can't remember the exact numbers. At any rate, I've had action outside from a hsw who was "waiting for a ride" just outside and around the corner near the big brick church next door. Also, on the inside, the only action I've been presented with is from other dudes. It's pretty much a total gay hangout. It's a bookstore / video store with 3 little movie houses inside. 1 plays straight movies. 1 plays gay movies. 1 plays a little of everything. On 2 occasions there were women inside, but they were just looking for gag gifts, etc. However, the dude behind the desk said there are a few regulars couples ((male / female)) that come in and usually leave with someone. However, I haven't seen this. Again, if you want some dude action - go here. I learned the hard way and pretty much stay away from the place. Hahahaha.

Brotherash
01-10-15, 20:26
There used to be two Cini Mini theaters in grand Rapids: Cini Mini I and Cini Mini II. Cini Mini I is located on Plainfield Ave. Just north of Leonard. The Cini Mini II was located on Bridge street just west of the expressway. That location has been closed for a few years.

One time, quite a few years back, I visited the video booths at the Cini Mini I. While I was watching a film (and doing what one does while watching) I sudden realized there was a glory hole in the wall that I had not noticed before. Just then a man from the booth next to mine said in a low voice, "stick it through. " This isn't my scene so I left immediately and never came back. I don't know what the II is like but I haven't been particularly tempted to try it.