PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Night2
01-13-11, 23:01
Saturday drove down freyln around 10pm to see who was available. Swung by the Popeye's and saw a big booty WSW so I had to see the rest. Made the pick-up and went to the cheep indoor spot. Her name is Nina and she did have a big booty but there is some extra skin. Anyway, she has a great BBBJ the few missing teeth may help. She was somewhat accommodating but the fake moans were not needed. I would go for another BBBJ.Nice post were is that spot you took her, I'm use to my car but there are a few out there ill like to really take the time an enjoy with out looking out for LE but it have to be cheap 30. 40 is all I'm looking for on a spot.

Night2
01-16-11, 22:13
I was out last Sunday morning around 2 am an I thought newark laid off 200 le but it didn't look like that to me ever corner I damn near turn was one but still did'nt stop the monger in me picked up linda gave me a BBBJ but she pulled off when I drop my load an got the hold thing on me was not happy will not pick her again trust that an she work of washinton by the homeless are wellfair hotel what ever they want to call it

Intelius
01-17-11, 02:06
I was out last Sunday morning around 2 am an I thought newark laid off 200 le but it didn't look like that to me ever corner I damn near turn was one but still did'nt stop the monger in me picked up linda gave me a BBBJ but she pulled off when I drop my load an got the hold thing on me was not happy will not pick her again trust that an she work of washinton by the homeless are wellfair hotel what ever they want to call itWhere did you see all this LE and where did you spot Linda? I cruised the Frelyn Stroll around the same time and saw no LE and next to no girls. Those who were out did not seem worth stopping for.

Longdeluxe
01-23-11, 14:30
Yesterday had in car BBJ with love. It was great. Its been to long. Then later I picked up Pocahontas. Obviously cute despite the obvious flaws. She had a really cool attitude. Or is it I'm used to angry bitches. Then I ended the night with a thin WSW with blonde hair and small tits she was ok but not sure I will repeat. I forgot her name.

Shak Deez
01-25-11, 20:16
Yesterday had in car BBJ with love. It was great. Its been to long. Then later I picked up Pocahontas. Obviously cute despite the obvious flaws. She had a really cool attitude. Or is it I'm used to angry bitches. Then I ended the night with a thin WSW with blonde hair and small tits she was ok but not sure I will repeat. I forgot her name.Longdeluxe was this the Pocahontas from the Irvington stroll?

Longdeluxe
01-25-11, 23:50
Last seen on the Newark side of the frelinghuysen stroll.

LuvMorLuv
02-02-11, 15:04
The other day, around 4, I was cruising Frelinghuysen, near Wilson Park, and found nothing. I gave up and went north on Frelinghuysen to go home. I got to Sherman & Miller and see 2 SW's (1 that got my interest).

This LSW, Barbie, got in my car. She was about 5' 5", with a nice build. When we did "are you a cop", she let me feel her solid C chest. I'd say she's in her 30's, missing a couple of teeth. We agreed on a local Notel for a solid hour with a BBJCIM and swallow. She claimed to be a recent dancer with many regulars. She claimed not to work the streets often. She asked for a dancers price, which I refused. I negotiated it down a bit, but still paid more than I pay for other street girls.

In the room, she was dressed in her panties, I could feel any part of her body, she felt great. As far as her BBJCIM went, it was one of the best I ever had. After I CIM she swallowed and kept the BBJ going to the end of the hour.

Just one thing to watch out for. While we were in the car, on the way to the Notel, she asked that I pay her a few $ in advance and that I take her somewhere. I knew what she wanted, so I refused. She seemed disappointed, but she said OK.

Longdeluxe
02-06-11, 11:10
Caught love rushing to get a cab for a notel date. Had great in car BBJ damage 1and1/2 jacksons. Couldn't talk her into a hotel date because of some big spender lined up. Love is too cute and friendly to stroll. Her cell is her stroll. Found WSW alicia on frelyn. Hit her off for half and half but her BBJ finishesd me off before I could get to the second half. Total damage 2 jacksons. I told her I hit her off for half and half but the way she brought it who would argue. I got gamed in the nicest way.

Intelius
02-06-11, 20:04
Caught love rushing to get a cab for a notel date. Had great in car BBJ damage 1and1/2 jacksons. Couldn't talk her into a hotel date because of some big spender lined up. Love is too cute and friendly to stroll. Her cell is her stroll. Found WSW alicia on frelyn. Hit her off for half and half but her BBJ finishesd me off before I could get to the second half. Total damage 2 jacksons. I told her I hit her off for half and half but the way she brought it who would argue. I got gamed in the nicest way.Well now that we've had at least 2 reports on Luv I guess I'll ad my 2 cents. LD you are indeed a fortunate soul, she is an amazingly sweet and talented woman. I'm only sorry she is still out there since she had spoken of getting "clean". Hopefully she will soon but in the meantime she excells in all but anal, which being no great loss for me. To date she has not kept any of our appointments for a photo shoot, soon, I hope.

LD does she have a new phone the one I have has been out of commission for about a week?

LuvMorLuv
02-07-11, 16:59
I went back once again to cruise the Twin Cities Supermarket. But this time, instead of cruising the store's parking lot, I did what you said I should do, and cruised Wilson Park and nearby streets. It was on Alina St that I ran into Lileth, a blonde, WSW spinner in her 30's with a full set of teeth. She agreed to the price I gave her for service. We went to a local Notel, things went well.

I'd recommend her for a quickie. To find her, she told me she usually works Twin Cities. When I asked her what that meant, she said Wilson Park and the local streets around the supermarket. Unfortunately, she said she doesn't have numbers.

I just want to thank you guys for having taught me about Twin Cities.

Gypsy
02-07-11, 17:29
More info on Love please. Where does she hang, what times and what does she look like.

Was on the Freling. Stroll yesterday. Absolutely nothing good, bad or ugly. Where do they hang out in this type of weather. There is no place to even park with all the snow. I even tried going into DD, McD, Popeyes and Twin Cities but no luck.

Hdmaybull
02-14-11, 17:02
Met Alisha late Sat nite on Freyln. She has a great head game. I woud meether for that again.

Juice50
02-15-11, 19:00
Hey guys thanks for the Intel and research. I used to cruise Clinton Ave for about 10 yrs. The last 3 years I have been going to DR To monger! Unfortunately I was recently downsized and no longer can get to DR 4 times a year so its back to the local track. Again thanks for the intel.

Juice50

Juice50
02-15-11, 19:05
I cruised Frelyn on Sat. Around 4. I was going to go later but I knew the temperature was going to drop. I ent dn as far as Twin city and parked in thier parking lot (don't laugh guys but I actually went shopping first) On the way back I met Nicky on Frelyn. She is an older BSW, not the most attractive but she does have nice big lips. We parked and she gave a NICE BBBJCIM.

Juice50
02-15-11, 19:14
I cruised Frelyn this past sat around 4. This was just my second time in that area. I had never traveled as far as TC. Not much action for about a good 20 min. So I (don't laugh) shopped in the supermarket. On the way back I ran in to Nicky. An older BSW. She is not that attractive (about a 4 on my scale) but she had nice big lips so I took a chance. She has anice attitude and was pretty mellow. She gave an excellent BBBJCIM for an agreeable price. She does not have aphone so I could not get digits. I would only go for a BJ although she has a big ass as well.

Juice50
02-15-11, 19:31
After hitting Felyn I headed over to Clinton but the area was dead so I drove back to frelyn for a 2'nd helping. I met Barbara: short BSW w / a decent body. You can tell she is in the grips but her body still looks good. We parked, negotiated price and I sampled another BBJCIM. SHE HAS SKILLS. Nice Dt and was very cool about my FIV. No rushing, no gag, no hands. And. She has a phone w / mins that she ses is on all the time. I plan to sample again this week. Most of the girls I've met ususally don't keep a no. Consistent. I'm hoping this one really does.

Shak Deez
02-15-11, 22:53
Wasn't nothing on the strolls worth entertaining so I called up one of my on call hoes BBW Lisa she's a light skin hoe with big tits and a huge ass big gut too but I always hit it from the back. She's not much of a dick sucker no more just goes long enough for you to rise then she's ready to get pounded out. Now she has a big belly and a hairy pussy so I pass on missionary most of the time. The back shots are crazy though you won't last long trust me. She has a baby voice and is very vocal when you dickin her down. She used to walk the stroll back when you could find a big booty out on the Irvington strolls. Now a days good luck. She is only available via phonecall or text and only does outcalls she has a boyfriend. So it's best that you hit early in the day before nightfall. I will toss this hoe to why'all lions for a nice reliable one in why'all stable in return. Oh yeah you can record this hoe too I did on my iPhone our last session. Everything on the menu available as far as I know but I don't explore the menu Much I just get bbj hit from the back and bust my nut whereever I please at the time. Her sessions are 40 but I'm down to 30 and sometimes 20. 40 is the most I pay for these run down hoes the only time I went higher was for big booty Mona but her service was exceptional and it was only 10 dollars higher LOL!

Shak Deez
02-15-11, 23:03
Any of you mongers who cruise the Irvington strolls hit this hoe? If you a regular monger to these strolls you know who I'm talking about. I spoke to her last time and asked her about bbj which is the deal breaker for me and she gave me attitude so I bounced on her. Just want to know what her service like and what's her menu.

Shak Deez
02-16-11, 04:06
Sorry I meant to say I will toss this hoe to you all for a reliable one in return from you all stable that's all don't want anybody to be confused by the misspelled monger grammar.

Shak Deez
02-16-11, 16:12
Sorry I meant to say I will toss this hoe to you all for a reliable one in return from you all stable that's all don't want anybody to be confused by the misspelled monger grammar.Your stable LOL

Gypsy
02-17-11, 17:04
Where is the " Irvington strolls ". The only one I know of was Clinton and Nye and the streets in between but the last time I went there they were dead. The only place that you can get something is at Vic's.

Night2
02-21-11, 20:07
Hey been out of the game for a min because my car was messed up but as soon as I got my wheels I went back on the hunt.

I was out last sat day on the 19 around 11 pm road down freling ave saw a few out there not work my time but I'm not like some of the rookies who give up that easy even though is was freezing they still was out

So after frelin went back an fort from ferlin to Pennsylvania till finaly caught malissa she was in her late 20's cute face Latina wear glasses black hear she give a nice bbj then took her in the back seat she ride me then went to mish when it was time I pull the rubber off spread her up in an let the little worriers fly she was pissed that I did that an wanted more money LOL told yea ok for that she came out of top because I gave her 40 for FS I usually would give 20 for f / s but I was being a nice guy since it was my first time back on the hunt an it was cold but please be reassure that me over paying again will not happen so fellow monger stop over pay if she say no keep driving till one say yes are keep driving till she change her mind because the time is slow an she need her medicine

All in all the hunt lasted me 3 hours from 11 pm to 2 am thats why they call me night LOL will be taking pic next time an will give info on who will work for less then you paying now happy hunting fellow mongers.

Intelius
02-22-11, 12:52
Hey been out of the game for a min because my car was messed up but as soon as I got my wheels I went back on the hunt.

I was out last sat day on the 19 around 11 pm road down freling ave saw a few out there not work my time but I'm not like some of the rookies who give up that easy even though is was freezing they still was out

So after frelin went back an fort from ferlin to Pennsylvania till finaly caught malissa she was in her late 20's cute face Latina wear glasses black hear she give a nice bbj then took her in the back seat she ride me then went to mish when it was time I pull the rubber off spread her up in an let the little worriers fly she was pissed that I did that an wanted more money LOL told yea ok for that she came out of top because I gave her 40 for FS I usually would give 20 for f / s but I was being a nice guy since it was my first time back on the hunt an it was cold but please be reassure that me over paying again will not happen so fellow monger stop over pay if she say no keep driving till one say yes are keep driving till she change her mind because the time is slow an she need her medicine

All in all the hunt lasted me 3 hours from 11 pm to 2 am thats why they call me night LOL will be taking pic next time an will give info on who will work for less then you paying now happy hunting fellow mongers. So let me try to understand your report:

You pulled off the raincoat so that you could cum inside of her?

Please clarify if I have this wrong.

Wooly
02-22-11, 13:22
So let me try to understand your report:

Please clarify if I have this wrong. Why is this of any importance to you?

Night2
02-22-11, 13:24
So let me try to understand your report:

Please clarify if I have this wrong.No she thought I was going to let go on her stomach I told her to spread her thing open while jack it to help get it out an I aim right down inside her love joy LOL

Gypsy
02-22-11, 14:34
I know a Marrisa LSW but not a Malissa. Please describe, and where you found her

Intelius
02-23-11, 01:25
Why is this of any importance to you?Read Nights report perhaps you had a better understanding of it.

Should we infer that you were somehow offended by the forum being used to share experience?

Brad0507
02-23-11, 21:43
Hi guys,

Can you please tell me where I can find some street workers in North Brunswick or near to North Brunswick.

Thanks in Advance

Longdeluxe
02-24-11, 01:49
Hey stick to your guns. You took the condom off and got it raw. What the fuck. I've done it. Hey. Oops. I said it. I'm still here. I didn't dissapear into the carpet or anything. I had a bronx regular who wouldn't do it. So I kept upping the offer until she would accept. After that I refused to give her xtra for doing it. She went along after that. The funny thing is that a sense of trust was built up between us because we was doing it like that and nothing ever happened. To be honest we was doing it often and she often called me ready to go. It finally reached the point where I felt like I been there done that, like next. Some are going to say I'm a depraved freak. Others are going to say I'm a depraved freak also but in a you the man type way. I can say I really try to be choosey who I do it with so it don't happen often.

Gypsy
02-24-11, 17:43
In New Brunswick, on Commercial Ave in and around Feaster Park. Look in the Central Jersey

Night2
02-28-11, 02:10
Hey stick to your guns. You took the condom off and got it raw. What the fuck. I've done it. Hey. Oops. I said it. I'm still here. I didn't dissapear into the carpet or anything. I had a bronx regular who wouldn't do it. So I kept upping the offer until she would accept. After that I refused to give her xtra for doing it. She went along after that. The funny thing is that a sense of trust was built up between us because we was doing it like that and nothing ever happened. To be honest we was doing it often and she often called me ready to go. It finally reached the point where I felt like I been there done that, like next. Some are going to say I'm a depraved freak. Others are going to say I'm a depraved freak also but in a you the man type way. I can say I really try to be choosey who I do it with so it don't happen often.Nah I did nut on it but next time I'm going to creampie the skee and yo no homo I'm going to get one to toss my salad LOL I dnt care what yall think but they are will why not an I promise I will have mouth wash in the car so that way you guys dnt have a messy mouth girl on your hands LOL I like this mongering only in this life style can you get this done with out pulling teeth from a regular girl you meet and wife an girl friends dnt want them doing it anyway

An also I'm going to find a couple for a 3 way tag never got that yet

LongRanger99
03-05-11, 23:23
Decided to do some mongering around 2am and noticed that everything is almost dry. It appears uncle leo is hard at work and won't give the girls a break. I was patroling the area of Clinton Avenue between the area of Sharon Ave. And Clinton Pl. And I only saw two girls. One was about to approach the car, but then leo appeared because he likes to watch the closing of Paradizio Club, so she walked away. Drove around for a while and all I saw was a die hart which I would not touch with someone elses dick. The action in Paterson has been scarce for quite a while and now it appears scarcity has came upon Irvington / Newark also.

Intelius
03-29-11, 00:12
The stroll is picking up at during daylight. I've been seeing a lot of the old talent and a few newer ones out and about.

Try the area around McD's, there's a new spinner named Amber. You'll know her by the bad dye jod in her hair, sort of a faded coper color. Her BBBJCIM skills are worth the $30 she asks for especially when she swallows every last drop. Somehow she is devoid of any gag reflex!

Johnny Rocket
03-29-11, 22:38
Hey guys I am active on the Asian another forum forums. I am passing through NY / NJ this weekend. I know Iselin is home to many Indians. Anyone know where I can find an Indian girl to come to my hotel in Woodbridge?

If any of you guys ever travel to Asia and need help please PM me!

Thanks. Have fun and stay safe,

Johnny Rocket

Gypsy
03-30-11, 17:02
I have a legal question. I know that if LE sees you in the car getting some action from a SW you can be in deep shit. How about if he sees you in a car picking up or talking to a known SW before driving with her to a Notel, can he stop you and what advice do you give on handling that situation. I very rarely talk to a girl thro the window, I normally park and walk upto her and start talking to her, without mentioning what I want. Once you are in the Notel or leaving can they bust you.

Seva Lurker
03-30-11, 17:23
I have a legal question. I know that if LE sees you in the car getting some action from a SW you can be in deep shit. How about if he sees you in a car picking up or talking to a known SW before driving with her to a Notel, can he stop you and what advice do you give on handling that situation. I very rarely talk to a girl thro the window, I normally park and walk upto her and start talking to her, without mentioning what I want. Once you are in the Notel or leaving can they bust you.I won't swear to NJ, but every other place I've mongered you can be stopped, even if you didn't pick the lady up. LE really does not need a valid reason to pull you over, they'll invent one if need be.

However, if you are in a car with a known SW, they can use that as their 'probable cause'. Even if nothing has gone on (or has already transpired), they could try to charge with some kind of 'intent' or 'frequenting a "bawdy" place' or some other obscure law. I watched Dayton's finest chase down a guy on a motor cycle right after he'd picked up a known SW. Damned near hit me. .

If you are stopped, be polite, do as they ask in providing I'd and the such. Do not answer any questions about what you were doing that could be used to bring charges. The officer(s) may try to intimidate you. Stand your ground.

Also if the lady is in the car with you, you had best hope she isn't carrying anything illegal that she might 'drop' in your car.

If you are really concerned, you might search through some of the more active threads for more advice. Several mongers have their horror stories to tell and there is a lot of Sunday morning QBing after the fact.

Onecito
04-11-11, 01:19
I have a legal question. I know that if LE sees you in the car getting some action from a SW you can be in deep shit. How about if he sees you in a car picking up or talking to a known SW before driving with her to a Notel, can he stop you and what advice do you give on handling that situation. I very rarely talk to a girl thro the window, I normally park and walk upto her and start talking to her, without mentioning what I want. Once you are in the Notel or leaving can they bust you.I posted this same question in the California forum because I was caught in a similar scenario. Not quite the same but similar. Here is the answer from a lawyer. Please not that the penal code mentioned is for California but the principle is the same for almost every state.

Originally Question:

What does the law says about driving with a SW. For example if I have a SW in my car and I'm driving to a motel but before we get to the motel a Police Officer pulls me over and he knows the SW from previous arrest, can I be prosecuted on any charges, it seems to me that in this case, there is no proof of exchange of money for sex or any lewd act taking place but I hear all the time of people getting arrested just for talking or having a SW in their car.

ANSWER:

Loitering, perhaps.

This is the age-old question of what can they get you for absent a sting where you are "caught in the act" speaking the forbidden words (such as I'll give you $50 for a blow job, or even something more veiled, like $50 for half & half).

In general, the law of prostitution is violated by soliciting someone to engage in an act of prostitution, agreeing to engage in an act of prostitution and taking an act in furtherance of said agreement (like driving to the location the undercover cop directs you to) , or engaging in an act of prostitution.

So, if the girl says nothing and you say nothing, then you're probably golden. But realize the reality of this, the girl may be on probation and the cop may squeeze her to give you up (which she would in a heartbeat if it would save her butt). If he gets her to admit that you solicited her, it would be enough for an arrest and charges. Ditto for agreeing. You haven't actually engaged in prostitution yet, so you're safe there.

You could also be charged with loitering with intent to commit an act of prostitution, Penal Code Section 653. 22, which means driving around (in the guys case) or walking around and engaging motorists (in the girls case) with the intention of doing an act of prostitution. The proof would presumably be the actions the police saw you do before picking her up, after picking her up and driving away. So, they could "opine" that in their experience you were obviously lurking around looking for prostitutes since they've seen this hundreds of times, and this is what Johns do, and by picking up a known prostitute, you were clearly loitering in the area with an intention of picking up a prostitute. If you've been stopped in the area before but not charged then they would certainly use that against you in deciding to file a case and in trial. If the girl corroborated this by saying you guys were going to engage in an act of prostitution, then that would further corroborate it.

In other words, don't think you're out of the woods no matter how it is they come to pull you over.

Just stay silent, or have a really good story, and when they tell you they don't believe it, feign outrage and insist on having your attorney present. But don't let them keep questioning you.

Longdeluxe
04-16-11, 12:55
I have a legal question. I know that if LE sees you in the car getting some action from a SW you can be in deep shit. How about if he sees you in a car picking up or talking to a known SW before driving with her to a Notel, can he stop you and what advice do you give on handling that situation. I very rarely talk to a girl thro the window, I normally park and walk upto her and start talking to her, without mentioning what I want. Once you are in the Notel or leaving can they bust you.Keep images in your phone / camera and say your an edgy heroine chic (pronounced sheek) photographer looking for authentic model material. Its not illegal to photograph subjects who agree to it. And of course your credibilty will supercede anyone you pick-up who tries testify against you.

John Sperm
04-21-11, 07:07
I had to get some Poontang Monday, I called a couple of places in the BX nothing to my linking. So I decided to take a ride to Elizabeth over by the Frey Stroll. I got there@about 5pm. There were some girls out but this time I wanted something special. Maybe some Sloppy head with some Anal. Saw a good number of girls out and I also wanted a WSW so I drove up and down the ave checked a couple of ladies until when I'm about to give up I decided to get gas over by the gas station by the park and as I'm taking off I come across someone that did not look like a regular Hoe, her name Lisa she hoops in and asks if I can afford her cause she is waiting for a regular. So I said lets talk we settled for. 7 for all that I mentioned before and took me to an Old Spot in Newark? I think. On Washington Ave. Motel / Private house. .15 not a bad deal for an hour and it is safe. Well I had a good time with Lisa and told me she is always out, she looks clean and well taken care of.

Intelius
04-21-11, 17:03
I had to get some Poontang Monday, I called a couple of places in the BX nothing to my linking. So I decided to take a ride to Elizabeth over by the Frey Stroll. I got there@about 5pm. There were some girls out but this time I wanted something special. Maybe some Sloppy head with some Anal. Saw a good number of girls out and I also wanted a WSW so I drove up and down the ave checked a couple of ladies until when I'm about to give up I decided to get gas over by the gas station by the park and as I'm taking off I come across someone that did not look like a regular Hoe, her name Lisa she hoops in and asks if I can afford her cause she is waiting for a regular. So I said lets talk we settled for. 7 for all that I mentioned before and took me to an Old Spot in Newark? I think. On Washington Ave. Motel / Private house. .15 not a bad deal for an hour and it is safe. Well I had a good time with Lisa and told me she is always out, she looks clean and well taken care of.Thanks for the report and Pics. She looks very doable. A rare find for that stroll. I will be looking for her on my next tour of the area. I drove frelyn this afternoon, just below where you found Lisa and saw nothing worth the time or gas.

Jacksbackin
04-21-11, 22:44
I had to get some Poontang Monday, I called a couple of places in the BX nothing to my linking. So I decided to take a ride to Elizabeth over by the Frey Stroll. I got there@about 5pm. There were some girls out but this time I wanted something special. Maybe some Sloppy head with some Anal. Saw a good number of girls out and I also wanted a WSW so I drove up and down the ave checked a couple of ladies until when I'm about to give up I decided to get gas over by the gas station by the park and as I'm taking off I come across someone that did not look like a regular Hoe, her name Lisa she hoops in and asks if I can afford her cause she is waiting for a regular. So I said lets talk we settled for. 7 for all that I mentioned before and took me to an Old Spot in Newark? I think. On Washington Ave. Motel / Private house. .15 not a bad deal for an hour and it is safe. Well I had a good time with Lisa and told me she is always out, she looks clean and well taken care of.Very nice! Hope I can connect.

Explrhr69
04-23-11, 00:58
In New Brunswick, on Commercial Ave in and around Feaster Park. Look in the Central JerseyWas out there this evening until about 11, saw nothing. Did see one on French, but was getting picked to quickly and I ran out of time!

Gypsy
04-25-11, 13:49
"I decided to get gas over by the gas station by the park and as I'm taking off I come across someone that did not look like a regular Hoe, her name Lisa she hoops in."

Where exactly did you pick her up. On Freling and. There is another Lisa that hangs near the Twin City Supermarket, but she doesn't look like your attached photos and she doesn't do Greek. $70 for everthing is great, any 411 on her, and name or location of Motel, also $15 for a Motel is very inexpensive the cheapest I know of is the Maple on Rt. 1 S for $20

Davidonecall
04-25-11, 14:12
I had to get some Poontang Monday, I called a couple of places in the BX nothing to my linking. So I decided to take a ride to Elizabeth over by the Frey Stroll. I got there@about 5pm. There were some girls out but this time I wanted something special. Maybe some Sloppy head with some Anal. Saw a good number of girls out and I also wanted a WSW so I drove up and down the ave checked a couple of ladies until when I'm about to give up I decided to get gas over by the gas station by the park and as I'm taking off I come across someone that did not look like a regular Hoe, her name Lisa she hoops in and asks if I can afford her cause she is waiting for a regular. So I said lets talk we settled for. 7 for all that I mentioned before and took me to an Old Spot in Newark? I think. On Washington Ave. Motel / Private house. .15 not a bad deal for an hour and it is safe. Well I had a good time with Lisa and told me she is always out, she looks clean and well taken care of.Now she is a good find. .7 is very good when you can get greek. The pictures are excellent. I have tried to take but girls say no and I don't have a small camera that I can hide. How do you do this?

Member #4581
04-25-11, 16:11
Now she is a good find. .7 is very good when you can get greek. The pictures are excellent. I have tried to take but girls say no and I don't have a small camera that I can hide. How do you do this?There's really nothing trickey about getting pictures of streetwalkers. I normally have a HP M637, which is about the size of a pack of cigarettes, with me fully charged. I just ask the girl is it OK to get a couple of shots. Most are fine with a few shots. Some will want an extra donation for their modeling skills. Usually an extra $10 will suffice. For CookieJar photos spreads you might have to go as high as $20. Lastly there are a few that prefer not to have their pictures taken and you have to respect that. But remember if don't ask for it you won't get it.

Masonm
04-25-11, 17:35
Just stay silent, or have a really good story, and when they tell you they don't believe it, feign outrage and insist on having your attorney present. But don't let them keep questioning you. [/QUOTE]Asking for an attorney present implies that you are going "downtown." Could be overkill, and could backfire. Ask to speak to supervisory officer. That ought to settle it.

Hugh Jardon
04-26-11, 09:48
I find this picture incredibly erotic for some reason.

Something about her nice looks, not-perfect body, ciggy-smoking matter of fact attitude, does it for me.

Member #4581
04-26-11, 11:11
I'm heading down to EWR this afternoon. I was going to try the notel in Irvington but forgot the name. Could someone post here or PM me with the name of the place? Thnaks in advance.

Mightykor
04-26-11, 15:32
Has anyone sen tina? She is a WSW IN HER LATE 30's slim bod, and a great pair of legs she used to hang around cherry st. Then went to 1and 9 then to twin city last I saw her.

The reason its important to me is because I went to high school with her and the la 80's

Explrhr69
04-26-11, 19:32
The stroll is picking up at during daylight. I've been seeing a lot of the old talent and a few newer ones out and about.

Try the area around McD's, there's a new spinner named Amber. You'll know her by the bad dye jod in her hair, sort of a faded coper color. Her BBBJCIM skills are worth the $30 she asks for especially when she swallows every last drop. Somehow she is devoid of any gag reflex! Just caught a girl matching this description only she says her name is Heather, what is said here is dead on! Right down to the last drop.

DigitalBobby88
04-26-11, 19:55
I find this picture incredibly erotic for some reason.

Something about her nice looks, not-perfect body, ciggy-smoking matter of fact attitude, does it for me.

129170LOL. Me too!

I viewed it like 5 times

Gypsy
04-27-11, 18:13
The Notel you asked about is called 50 Ball, it is located on the corner of Ball St and Nye Ave. It is cheap but FILTHY, I would not recommend. Drive down to Rt. 1 & 9 Newark / Elizabeth there are cleaner notels there. Malpe Motel is only $20

Member #4581
04-27-11, 19:05
First a big thank you to Gypsy for responding to my question about a notel in Irvington. As I didn't receive an answer until today I wound up going back to my old standby the Springlane. To make a long story short there wasn't much out last night. I wound up with this Hispanic girl named Francis. She was a stem queen big time but when she was on the pipe she definatley has her freak on in a big way. We had three seperate encounters and one was better than the other. I spent $40 for half and half, $30 for a monster BJCIM and a final $30 for half and half again. I asked her about taking a couple of photos and got right into posing and loved seeing her pictures before we parted company. On a final note this morning just as I was leaving Elizabeth I spotted this young honey with a white shirt and pinkish sweater over her shoulder. This was by the DD and vegtable stnad. She was outstanding. By the time I circled around for a P / U some other monger got to her and.

She was gone.

Intelius
05-12-11, 13:33
Cruised the Frelyn and Sherman Aves strolls last night about midnite. The selection was the usual BSW's and LSW's mostly the well worn ones with a whole lot of mileage. One BSW was in a serious Junkie Nod a block away from Mannys restaurant. I did see one WSW Amanda and got very Lucky when I came across Luv. She is a month out of Union County lock up. We spent an enjoyable time together each one got what they were looking for. She is one of the few providers out there who delivers a very skilled service, is articulate and impeccably groomed. I hope to get pics in the near future.

Longdeluxe
05-14-11, 05:38
Hooked up with Pocahontas aka niasia for some springlane privacy then not feeling done ran into formerly blond red head WSW with small perky tits. In car BBJ was banging. I'm bringing her home to mom.

Shak Deez
05-14-11, 17:27
I saw a BSW with a fat ass on clinton ave and s 20th around 12 noon I wanted to scoop but couldn't as I had to be somewhere but I shall return tonight looking for this one in particular she had on blue jeans capri style with a white shirt I think, could of been a different color though with a black scarf on.

Member #1759
05-21-11, 23:46
Saw a couple of SW's out on Freling. Got the look from a BSW on Clinton / 20th but there was LE. I think some dude was pimping from a motorcycle.

Matt255
05-23-11, 17:39
Once again I have trolled the streets even the Springlane Motel but still have not found any for myself I continue too see old junkies strolling that I know are definite streetwalkers but have a hard time determining the normal people from the SW.

Shak Deez
05-24-11, 09:19
Once again I have trolled the streets even the Springlane Motel but still have not found any for myself I continue too see old junkies strolling that I know are definite streetwalkers but have a hard time determining the normal people from the SW.Keep hunting your Street IQ will improve and you will do damage out here on these streets you have to develop the magic eye but it takes time young grasshopper. BTW alot of hoes were out on the Irvington strolls last night I planned on going out about 4am but fell asleep and missed the hoe primetime shift.

Intelius
05-24-11, 23:31
Keep hunting your Street IQ will improve and you will do damage out here on these streets you have to develop the magic eye but it takes time young grasshopper. BTW alot of hoes were out on the Irvington strolls last night I planned on going out about 4am but fell asleep and missed the hoe primetime shift.Shak you're a special sort to brave the 4 am stroll, especially over off of Clinton. I been doing a little UTR over by the Frelyng stroll. It just requires patience, persistence and good timing. Good news is that Luv is back for those of you who sampled her kind favors.

Intelius
06-09-11, 00:13
Do any of the rules speak to never dating a drunk hooker?

I picked up Luv in the cutest little Short dress. Today being that it was in the 90's here she was pre moistened for me. By the time I get her to the spot she is sawing logs. Both knees up high, legs spread wide and pantys off and up on the dashboard. The pussy is feelin great but for me it's a no go since she is out cold and not coming to. Even working girls deserve a little dignity / respect. After a 1/2 hour or so I decide to drop her off but where? Remember she is out cold. She wakes up confused and barely aware and then gets tearful. The long and the short is I get her out hand her phone and pantys and head out of the hood as horny as when I started.

All's well that ends well!

Davidonecall
06-09-11, 02:57
Do any of the rules speak to never dating a drunk hooker?

I picked up Luv in the cutest little Short dress. Today being that it was in the 90's here she was pre moistened for me. By the time I get her to the spot she is sawing logs. Both knees up high, legs spread wide and pantys off and up on the dashboard. The pussy is feelin great but for me it's a no go since she is out cold and not coming to. Even working girls deserve a little dignity / respect. After a 1/2 hour or so I decide to drop her off but where? Remember she is out cold. She wakes up confused and barely aware and then gets tearful. The long and the short is I get her out hand her phone and pantys and head out of the hood as horny as when I started.

All's well that ends well! You know you can't but once she is up then that a different story. She should have helped you for nothing.

Intelius
06-09-11, 09:01
I know I could have had my way. Somehow I couldn't get the mental image of a lap full of vomit and a car smelling of it out of my head. Just Imagine the panic you would feel when she starts to gag and wretch while leaning over your lap. LOL!

DigitalBobby88
06-09-11, 10:11
There has been a bit of activity on the old JC medical center stroll the past few nights 10pm-1am; not the usual trolls and troglodytes.

I picked up a brown skin cutie on Ocean near the cemetery last night for bbj & cim (for and extra $7) total cost $27.

Don't know her name, didn't care to know; she was my second choice. The first chick looked good from a far but was far from good once she got in the car. Told her I wanted greek for $20 to get her out the car and she was slow to say no. Makes me wonder if she would have done it for $30. This hot weather seems to be bringing the out.

Be safe and have fun

Matt255
06-09-11, 17:16
About two weeks ago I was desperate for some action trolling the Frelighun streets saw 3 black SW who looked beat up and a Arabic SW who was drugged out I saw a WSW who looked pretty good but she was walking with some guy finally about to go home saw a spanish SW walking down parked the car she noticed and pointed me to park over there damage was. 3 just a cbjm after done dropped her off overall give it a 7 forgot to get name she said she didn't have a phone

Intelius
06-22-11, 11:21
The Frelyn stroll has been very active lately, with the usual suspects as well as quite a few new faces. Perhaps due to my going through during daylight I've seen a few new WSW. Fran (White) is a not the most attractive of them but has decent hygiene and gets the job done without any BS. She is usually near Mannys or the McD. Marrisa is mobile, as in not on foot, lets see how long this lasts. She beginning to show her age and has a very annoying broken tooth, use your imagination. I found a very promising newbie up by Seth Boyden, also white and fresh out of a Pa. Lockup. Unfortunately I don't recall her name and she had no digits. Last but not least is Iris, another WSW skinny with some very artistic Tats and an excellent work ethic. We went 2 rounds at the Notel. Excellent BJ technique, she followed instructions well and was able to enjoy several minutes from various positions of of body slamming.
Of course my favorite "Luv" is out and about, I've missed opportunities to pick her up, sometimes I wish I could just eject one to pick up a preferred. Luv is on that SW'er slippery slope so I might as well enjoy her while she is still decent.

Let's see some reports guys!

Be Safe!

Member #4581
06-30-11, 20:41
After reading Intelius's most recent report on the Frelyn stroll, it motivated me for a road trip. After getting there yesterday, it did not, turn out so good. As soon as I hit town I tried to locate Francis who I had a great time with on my last visit. With a little help from a friendly BSW, I located Francis but she was terribly dope sick. I passed. Then I checked into the notel, caught a shower, some dinner and got ready for what I thought was going to be a night to remember. However, the cards were not in it for me. I went out at about 10 PM and all there were chicken head crack. Not to my liking. I did find a WSW named Amanda just down from McD's. Took her back to my room and for $40. 00 business got taken care of. Then Amanda started asking for a tip 'cause she was so good. She was lucky I dropped her off at the Dollar store. Back to my room for some much needed shuteye. Then I got up at around 4 AM and met up with Andrea over by the Twin City Supermarket. Got her in the car and she started nodding off, she woke back up and then wanted a hot white chocolate with extra sugar from the Dunkie's before we went to the notel. This was a sure sign of heroin use. Anyhow, for another $40. 00 she got the job done. Overall, this was a wasted trip due to lack of talent. About the only good thing was that I did not blow a lot of money due to the lack of acceptable providers.

DigitalBobby88
07-03-11, 00:47
. I checked into the notel.Which Notel? I usually go to the telly's on 1&9.

Thanks

Matt255
07-06-11, 19:22
WSW Blonde / brunette was walking fully clothed with a bag got in Le check everything was cool until she wanted. 4 for a BJ I was like please got it for. 2 with a 4 tip was rushed attitude the entire time behind the building on Jefferson.

Member #4581
07-07-11, 06:59
Which Notel? I usually go to the telly's on 1&9.

ThanksI stayed at The Royal on this trip. I usually like The Springlane but I couldn't get an early checkin and I wasn't going to wait for the later overnight check in time.

FlyGuyEddie007
07-11-11, 16:08
WSW Blonde / brunette was walking fully clothed with a bag got in Le check everything was cool until she wanted. 4 for a BJ I was like please got it for. 2 with a 4 tip was rushed attitude the entire time behind the building on Jefferson.Crystal is a good one I always look for her when I am in the area but I only had a session with her once I haven't seen her since.

Intelius
07-12-11, 23:21
Had a couple of great sessions with Cookie. She's a 30 something HSW with excellent skills. I'm a bit tired to elaborate but senior members who want her digits just drop me a PM, she aint cheap but worth her freight. YMMV.

FlyGuyEddie007
07-12-11, 23:29
Had a couple of great sessions with Cookie. She's a 30 something HSW with excellent skills. I'm a bit tired to elaborate but senior members who want her digits just drop me a PM, she aint cheap but worth her freight. YMMV.Any pics of this one?

Intelius
07-13-11, 11:49
Any pics of this one?Hopefully soon, my camera crapped out, they don't like sudden stops on concrete.

IntotheMuck
07-16-11, 02:25
Checked it tonight. Place had plenty of gangbangers. Saw some pros past the phalanx. Red flags just popped up all over the place. Not in this lifetime. Took off and drove home.

Member #4581
07-16-11, 07:29
You're not chicken are you? What did you expect to find there on a Friday night? Of course the place is going to be loaded with scallywags, ne'er do wells, street toughs and women of the night. It's the weekend and that's the ambiance you're paying for. I'm sorry you wasted your $80 and what could have been a great learning opportunity.

IntotheMuck
07-16-11, 11:04
You're not chicken are you? What did you expect to find there on a Friday night? Of course the place is going to be loaded with scallywags, ne'er do wells, street toughs and women of the night. It's the weekend and that's the ambiance you're paying for. I'm sorry you wasted your $80 and what could have been a great learning opportunity.Ha ha, experience brother. I heard more than enough stories where someone obviously thought "they look like friendly indians!" went in and it turned out very wrong.

As for the chicken part, I always found jokers like this are very cooperative when they are alone, and I'm very willing to deal with them. When there is 7, they get a lot braver. I guess I ain't tough like you.

Intelius
07-16-11, 11:14
Ha ha, experience brother. I heard more than enough stories where someone obviously thought "they look like friendly indians!" went in and it turned out very wrong.

As for the chicken part, I always found jokers like this are very cooperative when they are alone, and I'm very willing to deal with them. When there is 7, they get a lot braver. I guess I ain't tough like you.Always go with your gut. Even if you're wrong pride heals much more quickly.

Member #4581
07-16-11, 11:55
Now I would never go into a room of a provider or any other guest that was staying at the Spring Lane. That would be dumb. When ever I hit the Frelyn stroll I get the room ahead of time and generally bring something back. With that said I have had a few girls who where working the parking lot in for services, but that has been the exception rather than the rule. From my experience the clerks usually give me a decent room away from the trouble makers. For my part I throw the accomodating clerk an extra $5 for the courtsey, sometimes a little more if they give me an early check-in for an overnight stay. If your spidey seneses are tingling by all means go with them. However, with a little common sense and awareness the Spring Lane can be like an XXX rated Disney Land.

When In Vegas
07-17-11, 21:03
Surprised I have not seen more reports on this little gem. WSW, brunette, on the skinny side with a very, very pretty face. Picked her up a few nights ago on Freling. As soon as she started talking I remembered her from a year or so ago. She is very sweet, clean and absolutely no drama. She rubbed my dick as we drove to a quiet spot. Once we got there it was a nice GFE like experience in the back seat of my car. She got naked and we DFK for a while and then I dined on her little A-cups. She gives great head, so good that she almost had me blowing a load in her mouth. I held out for FS and it was well worth the wait. She is super tight, I slowly worked my pecker in the there, grabbed her ass and went to town. Busted a nice load. Gave her the standard fare and off we went.

She does not have a phone but gave me the number for her room-mate. Trusted senior members feel free to PM me for it. I highly recommend her.

Vegas

Matt255
07-18-11, 21:32
Whats the usual when hunting in springlane I usually stop by if I don't see anything on the Frel Stroll last time saw two black workers dressed the part coming in and out of rooms.

Ed Wang
07-24-11, 11:48
Crystal is a good one I always look for her when I am in the area but I only had a session with her once I haven't seen her since.I have seen her so many times (for last 6 months) she is always good to me.

Intelius
07-26-11, 23:45
Came across Serena a blast from the past. I've posted her before, this was an abbreviated session as we were mobile, no time for a Notel. Her service was outstanding although you may want to muffle her a bit as she's getting slammed. The parking attendant only peeked out of his air conditioned booth for a second to see me leaning into my trunk. I took a few pics in the McD's lot of of Frelyn, which is where you'll find her. She expects a higher rate but deserves it, if only for her great service and excellent hygiene. If you want some facial pics lookup my previous post with her pics. Remember YMMV and be Safe.

Intelius
07-27-11, 22:37
Met Falisha a few weeks ago in sporting goods store on Market St. She didn't have the sneakers I wanted but she did agree to meet me later. These are pics she sexted me to hook up again. Nice girl she was a spinner before the kids but still has a slammin booty and great attitude. Everything was covered but 3 pops for less than 50.

Shak Deez
07-28-11, 03:27
Met Falisha a few weeks ago in sporting goods store on Market St. She didn't have the sneakers I wanted but she did agree to meet me later. These are pics she sexted me to hook up again. Nice girl she was a spinner before the kids but still has a slammin booty and great attitude. Everything was covered but 3 pops for less than 50.

139013That's a good hit right there. That pussy look good!

Member #4581
07-28-11, 07:41
I wound up picking up Lucy a youngish looking SW. To make a long story short this chick is a freak. As soon as I got her back to the room she asked did I ever go on this site? I played dumb and she told me all about it and how she had a number of good reviews. Anyhow for $40. 00 I got everything I wanted and more. 1/2 and 1/2 was fine with me but Lucy offered me a prostate massage as well as anal. I couldn't believe my good fortune. I passed on the prostate and anal as things are messy enough without adding to the problems. I missed on pictures and couldn't find any in a qucik search of this site as she said there were pictures of her. If you see her she wears her hair in pigtails and is one hot lady.

Matt255
07-28-11, 14:11
I wound up picking up Lucy a youngish looking SW. To make a long story short this chick is a freak. As soon as I got her back to the room she asked did I ever go on this site? I played dumb and she told me all about it and how she had a number of good reviews. Anyhow for $40. 00 I got everything I wanted and more. 1/2 and 1/2 was fine with me but Lucy offered me a prostate massage as well as anal. I couldn't believe my good fortune. I passed on the prostate and anal as things are messy enough without adding to the problems. I missed on pictures and couldn't find any in a qucik search of this site as she said there were pictures of her. If you see her she wears her hair in pigtails and is one hot lady.Location where did you find her all I have seen were 3 black crackheads and 2 WSW one was with her pimp.

CaptainMorgan
07-28-11, 18:20
I've been going to the Irv stroll right by Embers, there are SW lined up out there. I say go around 12 to 2 the most action I saw in the past 2 weeks about 5-8 at a time. Picked up a BSW about mid 30s tight body amazing ass. Face4 body7. 20 for h / h and bbjcim lasted about a 20mins she didn; t even want a ride back to the strip, asked for number but she didn; t have a phone "damn". Anyways I got some numbers if anybody wants to trade a BSW calls herself gina about 40 sumthn but looks younger tight body about 5'5 125. Doesn't use. Missing 1 tooth but she still cute and you can munch on her tits not rushed. Tip: if you do cim don't tell her. Nike: just do it.

Member #4581
07-29-11, 08:16
Location where did you find her all I have seen were 3 black crackheads and 2 WSW one was with her pimp.I waited for her as she got her Louisana Shrimp platter. Came over to the car right away.

Gypsy
07-29-11, 15:20
"I've been going to the Irv stroll right by Embers, there are SW lined up out there. I say go around 12 to 2 the most action"

12-2pm or am. I have only seen some ugly ass SW there when I went. Where did you take her to. 50 Ball St? Thats got to be the dirtiest notel I have ever been to.

Was on the Freling Stroll, this afternoon Looked for Lucy but didn't see her. What time did you see her. Did see two 2 WSW's with there pimps, one was Lisa.

Matt255
07-30-11, 02:57
Saw this puerto rican wearing a blue mash shirt white bra walking near Popeyes wasn't sure if she was drugged out or not made a swoop another monger tried declined her so I pulled over. .4 for miss no head went to one of her secluded spots one I previously scouted before. A little chit chat said her son has the same name as me awkward. Tits looked to be A-cup 7 on the SW scale was a little nervous. Got in the back seat missionary all the way she said it usually takes guys 2 minutes. She was about 5'4" tan skin curly brown hair.

CaptainMorgan
07-30-11, 23:52
That's about it. Keep trying fellow mongers. Nobody bats 1.000

Shak Deez
07-31-11, 01:37
Saw this puerto rican wearing a blue mash shirt white bra walking near Popeyes wasn't sure if she was drugged out or not made a swoop another monger tried declined her so I pulled over. .4 for miss no head went to one of her secluded spots one I previously scouted before. A little chit chat said her son has the same name as me awkward. Tits looked to be A-cup 7 on the SW scale was a little nervous. Got in the back seat missionary all the way she said it usually takes guys 2 minutes. She was about 5'4" tan skin curly brown hair.Yeah I seen that one out there she need to change her hoe uniform though she had that shit on for like three days now. I was going scoop her myself because I was at that point were I just wanted to bust a nut but I held out and returned to the irv stroll with the hopes of finding a big booty provider. Too much le activity so I called it a night but not before I called one of my reliable skeezer's to meet me at the crib nothing special to report just the usual suck, fuck and nut.

YoungPrincess
08-06-11, 17:52
Been to the Spring Lane again. Nothing. I'm about to give up on this. Does anyone know when the best time to see any pros that hang out there?

About to give up the hobby altogether.Hey I'm Cari. I'm a pro and I be over there we should get together let me know.

IntotheMuck
08-07-11, 16:38
Hey I'm Cari. I'm a pro and I be over there we should get together let me know.I sent you a private message so check it out when you can.

Intelius
08-09-11, 23:13
Did a drive through of Frelynghysen at about 9:30 pm, to my surprise and good fortune came across Luv by Van Vechten. What an awesome girl! Incredible skills in a Gorgeous package.

CaptainMorgan
08-10-11, 13:44
Was on Irv stroll a couple of days ago coming home UC LEO pulled me over on clinton. I'm definitely going to stay away from that area, there was a shooting involving an AK-47 so LEO is patrolling heavy. Sidebar there's been a lot of traffic on fabian down the street from the gas station (which was where I was coming from). Couple of new faces look for a tall girl, nice legs, booty shorts with a short mowhawk.

PartyTime0
08-11-11, 20:50
Oh man I did this run wed and I don't think I will do it again LOL. I got there around 9pm and all that was out was the goblins. I must have went up and down and even hit the side streets but found nothing but cracked out SW's. I found 1 WSW but she was with her pimp and looked like she used so I passed. Around 10:30 I decided to try one more time and to my suprise found a pretty WSW. When I pulled over I had a cracked out BSW come out of no where and offer her service. I would have taken off but she was leaning on my car and trying to get me to go with her. Anyhow I managed to get away from her and find the WSW which I found. I found her on freyl after the dmv just as it splits I passed the bar and pulled over. I had her come to the car and I grinned and told her I pulled over for her and she laughed and said I knew you would find me plus I didn't want to start a fight with the other girl. Her name was ashly did not use drugs and I say she was a 6-7. She was 22years old. She quoted me $60 for FS and $40 for a bbj / cim. I just wanted to bust a quick nut and head somewhere so I got the BJ. It was a good BJ and would do it again but I would definitely do FS with her because she was pretty. It was a 1 time thing but I prefer the paterson scene same amount of money for way hotter girls like ashly not the other ghouls.

YoungPrincess
08-12-11, 04:41
Some of you guys might know me. I'm Cari, cute little white girl that be around mcDonalds area up to stop and shop on frelinghuysen. If anyone is interested in meeting with me just drop me a msg. With your number and I'll call you when I'm available.

BigBen1067
08-12-11, 17:33
Oh man I did this run wed and I don't think I will do it again LOL. I got there around 9pm and all that was out was the goblins. I must have went up and down and even hit the side streets but found nothing but cracked out SW's. I found 1 WSW but she was with her pimp and looked like she used so I passed. Around 10:30 I decided to try one more time and to my suprise found a pretty WSW. When I pulled over I had a cracked out BSW come out of no where and offer her service. I would have taken off but she was leaning on my car and trying to get me to go with her. Anyhow I managed to get away from her and find the WSW which I found. I found her on freyl after the dmv just as it splits I passed the bar and pulled over. I had her come to the car and I grinned and told her I pulled over for her and she laughed and said I knew you would find me plus I didn't want to start a fight with the other girl. Her name was ashly did not use drugs and I say she was a 6-7. She was 22years old. She quoted me $60 for FS and $40 for a bbj / cim. I just wanted to bust a quick nut and head somewhere so I got the BJ. It was a good BJ and would do it again but I would definitely do FS with her because she was pretty. It was a 1 time thing but I prefer the paterson scene same amount of money for way hotter girls like ashly not the other ghouls.Where in Paterson. Was ride around last week about 10pm Friday on market no action.

Phil Collins
08-12-11, 22:48
Did a drive through of Frelynghysen at about 9:30 pm, to my surprise and good fortune came across Luv by Van Vechten. What an awesome girl! Incredible skills in a Gorgeous package.Luv is not as hard to find as she was during the winter. She owns them steps. She is too nice to beleive. And its all sincere. I'm totally curious about how she got to where she is now from where she was then and before.

RedFox2120
08-15-11, 00:50
So yesterday was my first pick up. It was a BSW that was about a 4 face 6 body. I was out for about 2 hours and finally settled for her. Nice ass but you could see marks all over her. Got a room at the maple for. 3 and FS for. 35. Agreed on. 4 but she said room was. 2 so I did not have enough to cover.

PU was behind the streets of oak. She was with her sister but I spotted her and pulled over. She came to the car.

Service was all see and a little rushed. I was pounding away and she asked me if I could cum quicker. Her name was diane or just the. She was from trinidad. I got her number if anyone is interested.

Also stopped at springlane but the parking had too many shady characters. Two guys just standing around drinking looking like they were up to no good. Activity was happening though. I saw the door open to some rooms.

FunLover3022
08-15-11, 01:50
Luv is not as hard to find as she was during the winter. She owns them steps. She is too nice to beleive. And its all sincere. I'm totally curious about how she got to where she is now from where she was then and before.I had the pleasure of Luv a couple of weeks back. Picked her up@Freyl & Wharton around 2:00am. As soon as she said her name was Luv, I remembered Intelius's posts and knew I was in for a treat. Had great time (half & half). She is a wonderful lady who knows how to please and seems to enjoy her work. Dropped her off on Van Vechten by which time she'the fallen asleep.

I had 4 encounters on Freyl and although Luv was good, she came second to a WSW named Vanessa that I picked up just S of McD's one night around 3:00am. This chick cost me a little more (asked $ but agreed to $.8) for FS. When I told her that she was too expensive, she pointed out that she was not your typical Freyl SW and I had to agree: an 8 with shoulder length blond, very clean and a tight pussy that I can still she riding me with those cute tits bouncing in front of my face.

The other 2 were not so good but hey: you win few and loose a few. As some of you have pointed out: half he fun is in the hunt.

FunLover3022
08-17-11, 03:03
As no else has posted I thought I'the tell you about my other 2 pickups on Freyl.

The first was a BSW (40 something) wearing short shorts and dark shades on Virginia by Wilson park. First time I stopped she hopped in the car but after seeing how stoned she was, I kicked her out but not before she pulled her shorts off and bra up right there in the car by the park to show me what I was missing. Anyways, I drove off and cruised on toward Clinton looking for better pickings and feeling hornier with every passing minute thinking of the pussy turned down. Luckily when I got back to Wilson she was on Alina and I picked her up again. This time we went back to my hotel for a shower, HH, CG, etc. She was so out of it that she must have given me 6 different names. I don't know what she'the put in her hair to cover the grey but in the morning there was some brown shit smudged all over the pillows and sheets. I'm guessing she was using shoe Polish or something. Would definitely repeat. Price paid $.6 for about an hr.

The last experience I had was one I'the like to forget. Spotted 2 BSW's walking towards Center Terrace about 2:00am. I pulled in to Popeye's and the younger one that was at best a 3 came running over. When I told her that I fancied her friend, she called back 'Mom he wants you'. Mom turned out to be a good negotiator. She started when she got in the car by asking for $.3 for a CBJ which I gave her (mistake). Then after I found a place to park she started asking for a tip before doing anything. To cut a long story short I ended up with HH but it cost me $.7 which for this skank was way over the top. Her pussy reeked which unfortunately I didn't notice until she had my money and was moaning and riding the little guy. Didn't want to disappoint the little guy who was pretty excited by this time &61514; . Wouldn't repeat, if she paid me.

CaptainMorgan
08-18-11, 16:10
Uncle Leo has pulled out of the irv stroll area, but I emplore my fellow mongers to always use their turn signals be / see it cost me 85$ for that damned ticket. But I also got invited to a full service club "wink" last night which I will check out and report later. Hopefully it is the real deal holyfield, the girl that gave me the invite was an 8 (regular scale) thick and very pretty.

YoungPrincess
08-20-11, 21:06
Just letting you guys know that tonite I will be out on Newark ave btween Dunkin donuts and Walgreens. I got on a black and brite pink lacey little dress. Hope to so you soon XoXo

IntotheMuck
08-21-11, 14:14
Just letting you guys know that tonite I will be out on Newark ave btween Dunkin donuts and Walgreens. I got on a black and brite pink lacey little dress. Hope to so you soon XoXoWow. If you happen to have a pic then please feel free to share (winks).

Matt255
08-21-11, 15:25
Just letting you guys know that tonite I will be out on Newark ave btween Dunkin donuts and Walgreens. I got on a black and brite pink lacey little dress. Hope to so you soon XoXoInbox m more details pic will def make things run smoother.

YoungPrincess
08-23-11, 20:14

Shak Deez
08-27-11, 02:39
It should be alot of hurricane hoes out tonight trying to make a dollar before the storm hits it should be a good selection tonight.

CaptainMorgan
08-30-11, 18:49
Met a girl named talina the other day, about 30 thick, on the irv stroll. Charged. 35 for half / half. No rush, you could tell she really liked her job, let me just caress her ass for a couple minutes and she liked it. I wish I had taken pictures I keep forgetting. (next time) I'm definitely going to find her again I suggest you do the same if you happen to be in that area. BBJCIM. Oh, that party turned out to be pretty much nothing, hoped it'd be better. Swing for the fences fellow mongers. Out.

TheDogg
09-04-11, 02:19
I am so happy I finally found a site I will call home. I thought there were only a few of my kind and starting thinking I have a big problem hahahaa.

I can't get enough. Sometimes after dropping off a SW I see another on the way home and have to stop for a 2nd run! I am sure most of you would have done the same thing.

I will be sharing all the info I possibly could and also hope to gain some good connections here as well.

The latest thing that has been driving me crazy is this beautiful woman I saw leaving the MD on FRE and as she crossed the street I caught a good look of her. She was so fine from head to toe and dressed really nice. By the time I circled back around she was already in someones car so I kept circling between NWK and IRV and back again to see if I could catch something else or bump into her again. Of course I wasnt so lucky so I headed home with no nut LOL.

I decided to take the trip again back to the same area and it was just starting to drizzle and I happened to see her again and she was with a much lower class SW and they looked as if they were just picking up some goods to burn so she paid me no attention. Her friend did a bit but I was not interested.

It was hard to tell if she is what I thought she was but after seeing her with her buddy I know she just has to be. I have been there two more times looking for her but have had no luck. I will not stop until I find this one!

I have noticed that at times it is as dead as a door nail sometimes and just circling once they end up coming out of the wood work.

I am no longer sure what time is the best to find them because I normally only have chances to go out there between 4 and 8. It seems the later it gets the worse it is unless I am no longer looking in the right places or they moved on me. .

More to come. Wish me luck!

TheDogg
09-04-11, 04:02
I wasn't sure where the right place to post this was exactly so I figured this is the best place for it especially since it sees the most action.

Years ago me and my buddies used to visit these houses we found in Plainfield NJ. After finding one we learned of more and more and by the time we were done there was about 8 of them. They would get knocked off and bounce back somewhere else so you had to stay on top of it and it became very difficult because the LEO's seemed to find out about them quickly because of all the foot traffic they were attracting.

Sad that now I have no idea where any of these are and if thy even exist in those areas anymore. I now realize how spoiled we were visiting 8 houses a day and having a choice of about 6 women in each one. For 3 to 4 you would get half and half and cleaned off before and after. These were some fine Hispanic women. I found one in Newark once as well as East Orange but they are long gone as well.

Just figured I share this and see if anyone else got to experience this and if they know of any that are still in biz. I would love to go back to this again and it didn't break the bank so I was going on the regular!

King Speck
09-04-11, 19:41
Anyone hear from YoungPrincess? Is she any good?

PartyTime0
09-08-11, 20:15
The casas de putas translates to working girl houses basically if you go to the queens forum you will find more info on them. I hit this one off in jamaica queens and it was well worth it. The rates are standard $50 for 15min $80 for 30 min and $120 for an hr. The one I choice was a colombian blonde a true 10 piece. The number was 718-313-6486. You can search that number on BP in the queens section. The only bad thing was that its 1hr and half from newark which sucks but you should definitely try it once. Also they close a little early.

I wasn't sure where the right place to post this was exactly so I figured this is the best place for it especially since it sees the most action.

Years ago me and my buddies used to visit these houses we found in Plainfield NJ. After finding one we learned of more and more and by the time we were done there was about 8 of them. They would get knocked off and bounce back somewhere else so you had to stay on top of it and it became very difficult because the LEO's seemed to find out about them quickly because of all the foot traffic they were attracting.

Sad that now I have no idea where any of these are and if thy even exist in those areas anymore. I now realize how spoiled we were visiting 8 houses a day and having a choice of about 6 women in each one. For 3 to 4 you would get half and half and cleaned off before and after. These were some fine Hispanic women. I found one in Newark once as well as East Orange but they are long gone as well.

Just figured I share this and see if anyone else got to experience this and if they know of any that are still in biz. I would love to go back to this again and it didn't break the bank so I was going on the regular!

TheDogg
09-11-11, 02:41
The casas de putas translates to working girl houses basically if you go to the queens forum you will find more info on them. I hit this one off in jamaica queens and it was well worth it. The rates are standard $50 for 15min $80 for 30 min and $120 for an hr. The one I choice was a colombian blonde a true 10 piece. The number was 718-313-6486. You can search that number on BP in the queens section. The only bad thing was that its 1hr and half from newark which sucks but you should definitely try it once. Also they close a little early.Thanks for the info. It is greatly appreciated!

Yes, that would make for one long ride! By the time you get home you will want to go back for more LOL. I looked up the # and if some of those pics are real its worth trying at least once! Can you just show up? Are they easy going and let you in even if you don't speak spanish? I came across a few of these problem ones in my time. 50 for 15 is great. Would be better if it were for a half but oh well LOL.

I wonder what time they close?

RedFox2120
09-13-11, 19:05
Anyone see a pregnant SW? She seemed WSW or hsw. I have been looking for her again and haven't seen her. She was really skinny with a little bump.

Intelius
09-16-11, 00:44
There has been a Vice sweep going on at the Frelyn stroll. I saw 2 Black and Whites working Frelyn from Motor Vehicles to the Elizabeth line. Each time they saw a woman on the stroll they would pull over and check her story. The officers were in plain clothes and were combing all the usual haunts on the side streets. To be clear I witnessed this Wednesday night between 8 p and 930. My observations were confirmed by Lisa who still gives some of the best Head on the stroll, vice or no vice.

TheDogg
09-16-11, 00:51
There has been a Vice sweep going on at the Frelyn stroll. I saw 2 Black and Whites working Frelyn from Motor Vehicles to the Elizabeth line. Each time they saw a woman on the stroll they would pull over and check her story. The officers were in plain clothes and were combing all the usual haunts on the side streets. To be clear I witnessed this Wednesday night between 8 p and 930. My observations were confirmed by Lisa who still gives some of the best Head on the stroll, vice or no vice.Why can't they just leave us alone already and find real crime to deal with. They act like they don't do the same thing.

We will find it one way or another so why bother! I am really getting tired of them making the areas dead as a door nail! I need to find a new stroll LOL.

Thanks for the heads up though! I won't stop until I find this one I have been looking for that I seen once but was unable to get before she disappeared!

RedFox2120
09-18-11, 14:00
I went up the 1 and 9 stroll. I saw about 4-5 BSW. I didn't pick any up as I was looking for a HSW or WSW. I saw 2 hsw but they were gone when I circled back. I went over to freling and did not see any activity there. Anyone have luck on Friday?

TheDogg
09-18-11, 23:13
I went up the 1 and 9 stroll. I saw about 4-5 BSW. I didn't pick any up as I was looking for a HSW or WSW. I saw 2 hsw but they were gone when I circled back. I went over to freling and did not see any activity there. Anyone have luck on Friday?I was on the freling stroll on Friday late afternoon as well and it was a ghost town. I am sure it had something to do with the BOYZ being parked and patrolling the area. I am getting really sick of this.

Further down in Elizabeth I have been seeing one here and one there but they are far and few between and nothing decent.

I decided to also before giving up check out the hotelz on route 1 south and they were also dry.

Not great news but I figure I would share.

Mikedon
09-19-11, 08:34
Anyone see a pregnant SW? She seemed WSW or hsw. I have been looking for her again and haven't seen her. She was really skinny with a little bump.There was a pregnant SW on the jersey city stroll on 1@9 HSW name Star. I got her two weeks ago she was real horny it was great. I don't know if this is same girl you saw.

Gypsy
09-19-11, 11:46
I have heard reports that Lisa is pregnent again. She is white and skinny and hangs out with her black BF on Freling. Between PopEyes and Walgreens

RedFox2120
09-19-11, 15:28
Thanks for the info. Sounds like Lisa. She asked me for a ride and offered to pay me but as soon as she was about to get in I saw flashing lights headed my way. I had to drive off I felt bad.

TheDogg
09-21-11, 14:11
Pm me for more info if you like what you see NYC Escort availableSounds interesting but the pics are hard to see since they are so small. Is this all NYC or Jersey as well?

Night2
10-05-11, 05:08
You guys out there seriously f in up the game 40 is way too much for a BJ the going rate is 20 an if she really good an do a good job then throw a little sumthing extra but thats after you seen her for more than 3 times all these girls out there you pick up are on that stuff are sumthing to feed that habit so if you pass them more than enough time trust me they will come around to your price they might hit you in the head with the game by saying you got lucky she never do this for that price to try an make you think you geting a deal but you not she is tired of standing an she needs her med. But when guys paying 60 an 100 then thats when they catch attitude an give bad service so lets make it work if you find one that want 60 keep driving till you find 1 that will take 20 work with her an the rest will see she is the only one geting money an they will all follow suit. They are no different the dealer they get there fix from, if one dealer selling the same thing for cheap an geting all the money the rest will do the same an a little extra to keep you coming back, think mongers with the other head it will work if you all stick to protocol 20 is the rate extra if the service is good but only after 3 visit.

Also do not fall for there sad story thats how they get you to dig deeper I'm black so most of the time they don't hit me with that bull shit so my white monger just so you know when they see you all they see is you paying more money an they can trick you just saying you guys are paying what they want no no no no no! Once she get in the car tell her you got 20 can she work with you if no the kick her out an move to the next.

Almost forgot I monger in the midnight hour not in the day so I'm not sure what you guys paying in the day but it most be alot for them to call it a day an stay inside the house bring it down guys bring it down

Intelius
10-05-11, 17:06
You guys out there seriously f in up the game 40 is way too much for a BJ the going rate is 20 an if she really good an do a good job then throw a little sumthing extra but thats after you seen her for more than 3 times all these girls out there you pick up are on that stuff are sumthing to feed that habit so if you pass them more than enough time trust me they will come around to your price they might hit you in the head with the game by saying you got lucky she never do this for that price to try an make you think you geting a deal but you not she is tired of standing an she needs her med. But when guys paying 60 an 100 then thats when they catch attitude an give bad service so lets make it work if you find one that want 60 keep driving till you find 1 that will take 20 work with her an the rest will see she is the only one geting money an they will all follow suit. They are no different the dealer they get there fix from, if one dealer selling the same thing for cheap an geting all the money the rest will do the same an a little extra to keep you coming back, think mongers with the other head it will work if you all stick to protocol 20 is the rate extra if the service is good but only after 3 visit.

Also do not fall for there sad story thats how they get you to dig deeper I'm black so most of the time they don't hit me with that bull shit so my white monger just so you know when they see you all they see is you paying more money an they can trick you just saying you guys are paying what they want no no no no no! Once she get in the car tell her you got 20 can she work with you if no the kick her out an move to the next.

Almost forgot I monger in the midnight hour not in the day so I'm not sure what you guys paying in the day but it most be alot for them to call it a day an stay inside the house bring it down guys bring it downCan I get an Amen?

Amen!

Who Knew 13
10-06-11, 16:30
Any body know any Upper Train Robber's in the area? I hope the smart guys will follow me on that. Pm with any info plzz. I'm lookin between. 7

Who Knew 13
10-06-11, 16:31
Any body know any Upper Train Robber's in the area? I hope the smart guys will follow me on that. Pm with any info plzz. I'm lookin between. 4.7

Penguin 2222
10-07-11, 21:37
Visiting from out of town for work this week, and took a cruise over to Freling thanks to this forum. SW action all over the place, and grabbed Lisa at the DD. A quick drive over to the train station, and. 25 later everyone was happy. The talent and availability over here makes me severly jealous, as street action can be very hard to find out in Central PA.

Hardrider69
10-11-11, 09:27
I was out yesterday afternoon on Freling when I ran into Rachel at the park just north of DD. I have to agree with a previous report from Vegas that she is a very

Attractive thin sexy brunette with very nice hair and clean. Only had time for a car date found a quiet spot and she went to town. Now I am right at 8" and she had no problem taking it all in with her nose grinding my pubes. She took it like a champ. I will be looking for her again. Sweet girl great performance.

CharlieSheen28
10-11-11, 12:09
Hey Boyz.

Charlie here. There is no other better excitement than picking up a hooker on the street and getting it done in the car. I am near Gaybury Park, but it's hit and miss over here. Could anyone PM me and give me a time to hit up the Freling stroll. The nastier the girls the better. In turn, if you need to find strolls in Gaybury or local hotels around here on the shore, let me know. I also have some girls I can send you.

Thanks

Ffishermn02
10-11-11, 23:23
Can I get an Amen?

Amen!No doubt this is so true. I am from the Cincinnati area visiting and riding the strip here. It is the same all over the girls will work you. I think that is why they call it a hustle.

Ffishermn02
10-12-11, 02:23
Picked up a mostly mute BSW this evening on Freyling. Very poor Oral skills, but got the job done then covered it up for a little full service. Nice job there no doubt. Regular FS $. Just a good little lady so if you see her treat her right. Maybe I have a soft spot, maybe she created it.

FF.

Bhose
10-24-11, 18:59
Any one point me in the right direction. Give me an intersection to start at. And what are the best times to pick up SWs.

Thanks in advance

Intelius
10-25-11, 23:08
My best suggestion is to put in a little time and RTFF http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/faq.php?faq=faq_wsgforum_01#faq_faq_terms

Happy Hunting and do Report!

Intelius
11-01-11, 21:01
The weather has made pickins slim on the Frelyn stroll but that should improve as soon as soon as the snow is gone, right about now. I went to my favorite sporting goods store again on Market street and picked up a pair of Nike's as well as my my favorite salesgirl, got to love the Non Pros.

TheDogg
11-02-11, 23:27
The weather has made pickins slim on the Frelyn stroll but that should improve as soon as soon as the snow is gone, right about now. I went to my favorite sporting goods store again on Market street and picked up a pair of Nike's as well as my my favorite salesgirl, got to love the Non Pros.That is a very nice pic I must say. I am hitting the stroll tomorrow (Thursday) so I am hoping to find something decent. If not I would love to head over to see this sales person. Is it possible?

Intelius
11-03-11, 15:05
That is a very nice pic I must say. I am hitting the stroll tomorrow (Thursday) so I am hoping to find something decent. If not I would love to head over to see this sales person. Is it possible?She's not a pro, as a result she doesn't want me to share her digits.

TheDogg
11-03-11, 23:43
She's not a pro, as a result she doesn't want me to share her digits.I hear ya. I have had some that I also couldn't share so I understand. I wish she would give me a chance though. She can run a background check lolol.

Thanks!

YoungPrincess
11-05-11, 21:40
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

CharlieSheen28
11-14-11, 22:39
After seeing my asshole dentist in North Jersey, I decided I had to check out the Frelinghuysen track. I hit the track up at about 10:45a and spotted Cari. I couldn't quite believe it was her from the pictures on the guide, but sure enough it was. She was sitting down on a housing project sign, I did a quick U turn and motioned for her to get in.

This girl is really cool. She wanted. 25 for her time, but I refused and instead offered her. 40. I thought she was deserving enough for that. Would have loved to do FS with her, but didn't have the raincoats or time. I wonder if she does BBFS? Says she is staying in one of the motels off of 1 and 9 because her pimp has shingles. Great BBBJ skills, some of the best head I have had since living in NJ. Great up and down movement, this girl is a pro and looks exactly like the pictures posted. We drove past another Blonde SW, but Cari told me not to pick her up because she has some problems, looked to me like the broad had problems as well.

Got her digits and willing to swap with other mongers, for white or latina hookers in the Frelinghuysen area. Can't wait to see Cari again, what a great time.

Intelius
11-17-11, 01:23
Had some unexpected free time last night and decided to see who was out and about in the drizzle. This between 8 and 9 pm on the Frelyn stroll. I saw quite a few BSW's and perhaps 2 WSW, Lisa and Star. I even had Star in my car but declined her company she has advanced down the slippery slope, she now sports her WTF attitude and a couple of missing teeth. I would have snatched up dependable Lisa but I could not get her in the right spot at the right time. I ended up scooping up Tara. She's a tall. 5'10" or so WSW with a good attitude and was smelling fresh as could be. I am want to go into any details but suffice to say she has excellent skills and is well worth repeating for a room date. Of course she has a habit but at least she has not yet been worn down by the street.

ChilliBeans
11-18-11, 18:52
Went down Frelyn stroll met precious. She gave CBJ for 30. Licked my balls came and she even cleaned mr Bennett. Black chick with half a head of dreadlocks.

When In Vegas
11-28-11, 11:34
Was passing thru again and hit Freling. On my first few passes did not see anybody and there were tons of LE. I must have been sticking out with my out of state plates cause one of them took an interest in me and followed me for a while. I finally pulled over hoping he would keep going but he pulled right behind me. I explained I was lost and he had me follow him to 1&9.

I got lost again. And ended up back on freling. This time on my first pass (and there was only going to be one) I spotted Melissa smoking a cigarette. I scooped her up. Melissa is a very thin 5'2" lightly colored BSW. We decided to go to one of the local short stays and I made it clear I wanted a slow relaxing time. 35 beaners later we are in a comfy room. We stripped down but she kept her little silky top on and said she was self-conscious about her breasts. I peeled her top off and I could see why, she had what looked to be fine breasts at one point but they were now shriveled like dried prunes.

She was not into GFE, tolerated some light kissing and let me suck on her tits for a while but I could tell she was uncomfortable. I covered up and had her blow me for a while. Her mouth was hot and she did a nice job. I had her lay flat on her back, propped a pillow behind her head, and got into a little Russian with the tip of my dick just about reaching her toungue and mouth on the up-strokes. I finally moved closer to her mouth and started face fuck. In her. She didn't seem to mind as I alternated from having her lick my shaft / balls to deep throating.

While she was licking my balls she started playing with my ass, so I rolled over on my back and had her continue the BJ and what turned into a light prostate massage. As I got close I rolled her back over, pulled the cover off and shot a nice load on her chin / chest (I missed the face).

Rested up for a bit, she actually took a quick shower and we began round 2 like we did round 1. A little light kissing, some tit sucking. She started to stroke me back to life while I fingered her cooch. She was wet but not wet enough so while I continued to finger her to ready state, I had her suck on my dick (covered again). She had me rock hard in no time.

I tried to stick my dick in her pussy but the girl was incredibly tight, I backed off a bit and slowly worked it in. She quickly brought her legs up to her chest and I started stroking away. I seemed to be bottoming out every time I hit it deep but she didn't seem to mind. She got wetter and more lubed and I could hear some pleasure murmurs coming from her mouth. I wanted to fuck her all night but she was so tight I knew I wasn't going to last, so I turned her over and started doing her doggie. What a cute tiny ass on this girl. I slammed my dick into her and she immediately starting matching my thrusts with her on. Pushing her tiny ass against me with every stroke. As I begin to bust a nut, I pushed her forward and finished the last few strokes with her flat on her stomach and my dick impaled deep into her. So good.

So the net of it. While she looked better with her clothes on than off, she gave reasonably good service at a very reasonable price. She actually never said a word about money. I have her number: for trusted senior members only.

Vegas

TheDogg
11-29-11, 00:54
Was passing thru again and hit Freling. On my first few passes did not see anybody and there were tons of LE. I must have been sticking out with my out of state plates cause one of them took an interest in me and followed me for a while. I finally pulled over hoping he would keep going but he pulled right behind me. I explained I was lost and he had me follow him...Thanks for sharing your great story. Glad you got lost again with no issues LOL.

When In Vegas
11-29-11, 22:00
Amazing what risks we take when we are drunk and horny. It was a lot more nerve racking than I described. When he got out of his car and shined the flashlight into the car, I got the mental rosary beads out and said a few quick hail marys. I got a little more comfortable when he addressed me as sir but I made sure to talk as little as possible. He asked if everything was ok. I said I was lost. He asked where I was headed. He said it happens all the time, follow me. Thank you officer.

Of course 15 minutes later I was back on the same street. I know, I know, pretty balsy or stupid.

Thanks for sharing your great story. Glad you got lost again with no issues LOL.

StormRanger
11-29-11, 23:35
Amazing what risks we take when we are drunk and horny. It was a lot more nerve racking than I described. When he got out of his car and shined the flashlight into the car, I got the mental rosary beads out and said a few quick hail marys. I got a little more comfortable when he addressed me as sir but I made sure to talk as little as possible. He asked if everything was ok. I said I was lost. He asked where I was headed. He said it happens all the time, follow me. Thank you officer.

Of course 15 minutes later I was back on the same street. I know, I know, pretty balsy or stupid.LOL, I was stupid when I tried the 'I'm lost' line on a foot-patrol cop. It was a few years ago while scouting for my first street pick-up. I was stopped along Kensington Ave in Philly, and I'm not sure why I said 'I'm lost' but that is what spontaneously came out of my mouth. The cop pointed at my GPS, which was on, and said "Hmmm. Lost. Right. Move along buddy." I wasn't technically doing anything illegal, but it was a bit startling at the time.

The "22 Rules for Street Mongering" will keep a monger out of most problems. When dealing with cops it's best to not talk much or answer their questions if they know why you're there. Don't incriminate yourself, and ask them if you're free to go. If they keep questioning and pressuring, keep calm and say "Am I being held for something? I have nothing to add, am I free to go?" Eventually they give up and let you go (usually). You are your own worst enemy when you try to come up with some story. They are trained to pick your story apart and catch you in a lie.

Play safe everyone.

TheDogg
11-30-11, 00:13

Of course 15 minutes later I was back on the same street. I know, I know, pretty balsy or stupid.I am laughing my azz off right now because I know the feeling. The simple explanation is that we think with the other head. Once the LE appears we quickly switch back to the right brain. Once he is gone we go back to the lower head. I am not sure if even I would have went back there. I may have just went to the other side of town for a bit and wished for the best hahahaha. Glad you still had a good encounter and made it home safe. Next time say the hail marys before you even enter town LOL.

When In Vegas
11-30-11, 13:44
Believe it or not I actually had a much worse experience in CT. Picked up a BSW who insisted I pay her more money than I was willing to pay and refused to get out of the car. She was drunk as a skunk as was I. I threatened to drive to the local police station and she said go ahead, my uncle's brother's cousin's boyfriends older brother works there. Off we go, I spot a police officer, call him over and tell him that the girl said she needed a ride but now refuses to get out. For once I was happy there is some level of racial profiling. Cause I guess if a drunk white guy tells a white police officer that a black chick will not get out of the car. There is no need to ask any questions. Or I must have an honest face because he immediately asked the girl out of the car, she started protesting and he ordered her out. She actually told him that I had drugs and liquor in the car. He ignored her and the split second she was out of the car, I thanked him and off I went. Believe it or not the ***** stashed her bottle of cheap vodka between my seat. I took a swig and of course, two blocks away, I picked up another BSW. Figured the odds had to be in my favor. She turned out great. So great I still see her.

I am laughing my azz off right now because I know the feeling. The simple explanation is that we think with the other head. Once the LE appears we quickly switch back to the right brain. Once he is gone we go back to the lower head. I am not sure if even I would have went back there. I may have just went to the other side of town for a bit and wished for the best hahahaha. Glad you still had a good encounter and made it home safe. Next time say the hail marys before you even enter town LOL.

TheDogg
11-30-11, 20:55
Believe it or not I actually had a much worse experience in CT. Picked up a BSW who insisted I pay her more money than I was willing to pay and refused to get out of the car. She was drunk as a skunk as was I. I threatened to drive to the local police station and she said go ahead, my uncle's brother's cousin's boyfriends older brother works there. Off we go, I spot a police officer, call him over and tell him that the girl said she needed a ride but now refuses to get out. For once I was happy there is some level of racial profiling. Cause I guess if a drunk white guy tells a white police officer that a black chick will not get out of the car. There is no need to ask any questions. Or I must have an honest face because he immediately asked the girl out of the car, she started protesting and he ordered her out. She actually told him that I had drugs and liquor in the car. He ignored her and the split second she was out of the car, I thanked him and off I went. Believe it or not the ***** stashed her bottle of cheap vodka between my seat. I took a swig and of course, two blocks away, I picked up another BSW. Figured the odds had to be in my favor. She turned out great. So great I still see her.You are a NUT! I love it hahahahahaa. I had that happen to me but finally she got the F out LOL. I hate that but her being drunk can either work in your favor or against you. Love how you rebounded and found another so quickly! I thought I was bad and had big balls but you my friend I think have me beat! .

Wish I was in CT so I can check out what they have to offer.

Member #5296
11-30-11, 22:03
From out of town,

Travel for bussiness,

Just posting, Hello, hunting in your backyard just being polite,

Thanks for all the posts def helps me out

Shak Deez
12-02-11, 21:16
From out of town,

Travel for bussiness,

Just posting, Hello, hunting in your backyard just being polite,

Thanks for all the posts def helps me outThere's no action in east orange dude you better off making the trip to the Irvington strolls.

YoungPrincess
12-06-11, 20:15
Hey guys,

I'm back around again so come find me. I be right on the newark / eliz. Border. Can't wait to see ya's.

King Speck
12-13-11, 21:36
Hey guys,

I'm back around again so come find me. I be right on the newark / eliz. Border. Can't wait to see ya's.Has anyone been with her yet?

Inbox me your number, Cari.

When In Vegas
12-17-11, 02:06
Wondering if anybody hit Melissa. I gave her number to a few guys but I don't see any reviews. I am heading back to Jersey within the next few weeks and given the last episode with the cops I would rather not be cruising the streets. Does anybody have a sure thing they want to share. PM me if you do.

Thanks in advance,

Vegas

Rebrobate218
12-17-11, 11:50
Wondering if anybody hit Melissa. I gave her number to a few guys but I don't see any reviews. I am heading back to Jersey within the next few weeks and given the last episode with the cops I would rather not be cruising the streets. Does anybody have a sure thing they want to share. PM me if you do.

Thanks in advance,

VegasGo to a Go Go bar. There are a few where you will find what you are looking for.

Vic's, Bottoms-UP, Slicks etc.

Stinkfinger202
12-17-11, 15:38
Hello, ladies, I'm hoping there are some providers scouting this in hopes of finding a hot looking

Provider who on top the usual menu, wouldn't mind me taking pics of

You in some naughty lingerie.

I'm posting here because CL and BP are both crap now. Nothing but spam replies.

So if your a real player, and want a few extra kisses, then send me a e-mail.

Looking for asap or later tonight. I'm game alll weekend.

Please be anywhere in nothern NJ.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Sloppy Seconds
12-17-11, 22:33
Guys, I am new to the area and I have done some research on where the strolls are. Does anyone have any digits they are willing to share? I will contribute as soon as I get any info. Thanks!

Soldier Field
01-05-12, 17:17
I had some time on my hands and picked a Latina SW who claims she only sees a few guys regularly. She was about 5'7, 130 pounds, nice thick thighs, and a phat booty. She said she was 48, but looked much younger than that. I picked her up on Catherine near Anna. After doing the LE check, we decided to go to the Notel on the 1&9. When we got to the room, we got undressed, and she gave me a fantastic BBJTC. We smoked a joint afterwards, and we went for another round. We started with a BBJ and she asked me to "fuck her." I love when they speak nasty. I hit it doggy style for a good ten minutes before I told her to suck me off. I finished with a BBJCIM. Afterwards, we got dressed, and I took her back to where I picked her up. On the way, she asked me if I was into 3somes. She claims to have a 23 yo PR that she works with and asked if I'd be interested. While she does not have contact info, and I did not give her my digits, I gave her my work number. I'll update the board on any updates. Total damage: $.4

I attached some pics below:

Bunker Buster
01-05-12, 20:18
While she does not have contact info, and I did not give her my digits, I gave her my work number. I'll update the board on any updates. Total damage: $.4

I attached some pics below:Why would you want her calling your work and asking for you by name, or even worse, getting a call from the Uncle if she's found with your number?

There's only one number that should ever be given out, which is to your disposable phone. If you don't have a burner, now is a good time to spend $20 and get one.

TheDogg
01-06-12, 01:49
Great story! Please let me know if you find her or get contact info. I would love to take her or her co-worker for a spin LOL. Maybe both at the same time. Even better!

Thanks for sharing your story. I have t find the spot where you scooped her up since I am not familiar with those street names. I never am.

Glad to see pics also! .4 was great for what you got. Good work. Ya, I have been asked for my # a few times and just can't get myself to give it out which is a good thing. We also hope what we do in the heat of the moment doesn't backfire later.

I had some time on my hands and picked a Latina SW who claims she only sees a few guys regularly. She was about 5'7, 130 pounds, nice thick thighs, and a phat booty. She said she was 48, but looked much younger than that. I picked her up on Catherine near Anna. After doing the LE check, we decided to go to the Notel on the 1&9. When we got to the room, we got undressed, and she gave me a fantastic BBJTC. We smoked a joint afterwards, and we went for another round. We started with a BBJ and she asked me to "fuck her." I love when they speak nasty. I hit it doggy style for a good ten minutes before I told her to suck me off. I finished with a BBJCIM. Afterwards, we got dressed, and I took her back to where I picked her up. On the way, she asked me if I was into 3somes. She claims to have a 23 yo PR that she works with and asked if I'd be interested. While she does not have contact info, and I did not give her my digits, I gave her my work number. I'll update the board on any updates. Total damage: $.4

I attached some pics below:

Soldier Field
01-06-12, 09:52
Why would you want her calling your work and asking for you by name, or even worse, getting a call from the Uncle if she's found with your number?

There's only one number that should ever be given out, which is to your disposable phone. If you don't have a burner, now is a good time to spend $20 and get one.My work number is a "burner."

Bunker Buster
01-06-12, 19:30
My work number is a "burner."I'd hate to see you putting yourself in a bad spot.

BigBen1067
01-07-12, 10:14

I attached some pics below:Did she say where is usual can be found at. Lately Eliz has been dead

King Speck
01-10-12, 16:56
So I was out looking for Cari Friday night, with no luck. I'm not what you'd call a hardcore monger. I'll indulge for a few months at a time, and then leave it alone for a while, but seeing Cari's pics on here really caught my attention. She gave me her number a few weeks ago, and when I called it the very next day, it was shut off. The next time I talked to via private message, she said she needed a new phone. We all know how that story goes. So I went looking for her this past Friday on the Freyl stroll which I am not familiar with (I prefer Elizabeth when I can find it). I checked out the McDonald's / Popeyes / DD area with no results. I saw plenty of other SW action, but not what I was looking for.

After about an hour, I gave up and decided to swing past the Elizabeth stroll. A couple of circles around Catherine street, I found Terry. She's an A cup WSW, and about a 7 on the SW scale. Found a private spot for some BBBJCIM action. I was quite pleased. She was very attentive, and eager to please. .2 +.05 for the extra effort. I will definitely be looking for her the next time I'm in the area.

YoungPrincess
01-21-12, 01:08
Hey boiz I am out and about again so if you want to cum see me I'm in between dunkin donuts & walgreens. Promise I'll make it worth your time. XoXo

Alex908
01-21-12, 02:37
Hey boiz I am out and about again so if you want to cum see me I'm in between dunkin donuts & walgreens. Promise I'll make it worth your time. XoXoHi,

I was wondering if you can post a pic.

Thanks

YoungPrincess
01-21-12, 02:55
I took a few pics for ya'll. XoXo

Stinkfinger202
01-25-12, 07:56
I took a few pics for ya'll. XoXoHey young princess, send me some of your pics and some digits.

Mikedon
01-29-12, 11:36
Hey boiz I am out and about again so if you want to cum see me I'm in between dunkin donuts & walgreens. Promise I'll make it worth your time. XoXoSend me pic.

FlyGuyEddie007
01-29-12, 19:41
Send me pic.She isn't eye candy at all just click on her profile and look at her old posts you`ll see her pics.

Fbtom
01-29-12, 23:38
Here are pics she posted previously.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4858-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1262554&viewfull=1#post1262554

YoungPrincess
02-08-12, 01:42
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Intelius
02-12-12, 01:20
The Frelyn stroll has been deader than usual. I'm guessing the periodic sweep of the girls has left mostly the Dregs of the streetwalker scene.

I did pick up a dark LSW today at Frelyn and Mitchell, she states her name is Nadia. Do your best to avoid her! I gave her the usual Jackson but she just could not stop running her mouth. Of course she was High, most likely pills from how she was behaving, who knows. I finally gave up on her and just decided I had too much to lose to continue trying to close the deal. She claims she is PR / Trinidadian likely this is just marketing. I ended cutting my losses and saw an old UTR who was at Hotel in Rahway for the weekend. You're forewarned, Happy Hunting!

Night2
02-13-12, 12:05
The Frelyn stroll has been deader than usual. I'm guessing the periodic sweep of the girls has left mostly the Dregs of the streetwalker scene.

I did pick up a dark LSW today at Frelyn and Mitchell, she states her name is Nadia. Do your best to avoid her! I gave her the usual Jackson but she just could not stop running her mouth. Of course she was High, most likely pills from how she was behaving, who knows. I finally gave up on her and just decided I had too much to lose to continue trying to close the deal. She claims she is PR / Trinidadian likely this is just marketing. I ended cutting my losses and saw an old UTR who was at Hotel in Rahway for the weekend. You're forewarned, Happy Hunting!Damn intel sorry you had to go threw that but hey hit me up I got a utr for you 22 green eyes nice pretty pussy an fucking amazing head game she had the best deep throat every I'm black an I'm not small but she took it all hit me I got you her name is barbara I dnt know if you ever had her she in on penn

TheDogg
02-13-12, 21:52
Sounds like you got a good connect man. Please share if you don't mind.

I wish you had pics! I may be visiting that area again on Thursday so I will try and hook the board up with anything I find.

Last week I found something half way decent but in the middle of the action she had a split personality so I had to finish quickly and get rid of her. I don't want to see any of you go through that so I won't share LOL.

Damn intel sorry you had to go threw that but hey hit me up I got a utr for you 22 green eyes nice pretty pussy an fucking amazing head game she had the best deep throat every I'm black an I'm not small but she took it all hit me I got you her name is barbara I dnt know if you ever had her she in on penn

Night2
02-15-12, 19:28
My utr all are 7 an up in the face i don't fuck with them monster looking sw some of yall be trying to pass on i pound the street till i find one work being seen in my car with

An price are 20 for head an 40 to smash

Ill only hook cats up with them if you are a senior member if you have a lot of post are a senior member vouch for you.

Reason for this is because I don't want my utr finding out about this forum because these chicks will raise the price

An second I dnt know who po po on here so I dnt trust it

So far my dogs intell had one of my utr an he good LOL he will share his in counter when he feel like it.

LOL but she look good the one I put him on too

Intelius
02-15-12, 23:45
Night you're proper Bro! That little blonde blue eyed spinner you hooked me up with was off the hook! She took all of it nice and deep with barely a gag and came back for more. I am feeling very selfish about this since ain't many on the Newark forum with any commitment or dedication to the Hobby.

My review is simple; cute with excellent skills and excellent hygiene, I must have a Notel date she is too good to waste on another car date.

My utr all are 7 an up in the face I don't fuck with them monster looking SW some of yall be trying to pass on I pound the street till I find one work being seen in my car with

An price are 20 for head an 40 to smash

Ill only hook cats up with them if you are a senior member if you have a lot of post are a senior member vouch for you.

Reason for this is because I don't want my utr finding out about this forum because these chicks will raise the price

An second I dnt know who po po on here so I dnt trust it

So far my dogs intell had one of my utr an he good LOL he will share his in counter when he feel like it.

LOL but she look good the one I put him on too

FlyGuyEddie007
02-18-12, 20:27
Night you're proper Bro! That little blonde blue eyed spinner you hooked me up with was off the hook! She took all of it nice and deep with barely a gag and came back for more. I am feeling very selfish about this since ain't many on the Newark forum with any commitment or dedication to the Hobby.

My review is simple; cute with excellent skills and excellent hygiene, I must have a Notel date she is too good to waste on another car date.Hook up a brother up with some intel.

YoungPrincess
02-24-12, 14:28
Hey its Friday afternoon I'm a be on here all day send me a message and I'll give you my new number it's on and everything.

LookingOut2
02-25-12, 11:13

I did pick up a dark LSW today at Frelyn and Mitchell, she states her name is Nadia. Do your best to avoid her! I gave her the usual Jackson but she just could not stop running her mouth. Of course she was High, most likely pills from how she was behaving, who knows. I finally gave up on her and just decided I had too much to lose to continue trying to close the deal. She claims she is PR / Trinidadian likely this is just marketing. I ended cutting my losses and saw an old UTR who was at Hotel in Rahway for the weekend. You're forewarned, Happy Hunting!Yeah, I have met her. She has an east Indian look. She is pretty, but dangerous. She tries to rip you off and take money from you. Stay away from her.

Night2
02-27-12, 12:48
Yeah, I have met her. She has an east Indian look. She is pretty, but dangerous. She tries to rip you off and take money from you. Stay away from her.I had that same ***** too first time she got me for 30 I made new jack move let the ***** take the bread an go get her fix she never came back LOL smdh

But I redeem my self saw her again I was in another car an she most of forgot what I look like, she was running her mouth about how some guy beat her ass an rob her

An she didn't do nothing to him an he force her to give him head all that dumb shit

But before I picked her up I saw her an I hit the corner to do the come around I had a empty bag of weed that was in the car with my tops I grand it up an put it in the bag shit looked fat no crack head would turn it down LOL an just like I thought she took the bait like a fish in the sea told her I don't have any money but I got work this ***** got in the car so fast I didn't finish telling her to get in.

But when she got in she said she want to do a line before we got started I told her hell no this is a 100 dollar back you take care of this then you get it

She gave me head an I nutted in her mouth then she said she want the bag now I said not yet pull the hat out put it on told her spread

She started getting loud an shit so told her spread are ill throw this shit out side in the rain before she get any of it

By the way I took her some were far so she can yell all she wants I made sure I picked the spot then she

I tell you drugs is a hell of a thing because if the bag was not that fat she would not have left that area

So finally the ***** spread an I was pounding the shit out of her just thinking of my 30 she got me for last time LOL she was saying not to go deep an shit but I still pound the hell out of it an I was telling her if she want that bag open up more an she comply

After a little while I nutted an was relaxing,

So here is how I got her out the car while I was taking of the hat I made sure I put the bag in the cup holder an she saw I told her I got one more nut then she can have the bag but when I look down that shit was gone

I was LOL in my head I went for another hat an she said no she not fucking now more she want the bag now.

So I said ill throw this motherfucker out if she keep play she said fine do what you got to do I'm down then the ***** jump out the car an started walking

An I said hey were is the bag she said fuck me LOL an your bag then I took off

So if you have toms an 2 quarts an a dollar bill an a weed bag go get your money back from that *****

Intelius
02-27-12, 22:43
Tried to hook up with Nights' spinner, actually saw her, she still has a phone that works. She was looking worse for wear, looked skinnier and had the shadow of a black eye. When she asked me to wait around for 1/2 hour, while she took care of someone who had just pulled up, because he works at the airport I politely declined. Went down the Frelyn stroll and found a little WSW named Maggie. Must of seen at least 4 WSW around the McD. There was good hunting today.

Matt255
02-28-12, 13:38
Cruising saw about 2 WSW saw one really hot one pulled in to MCD and she goes to the next car and with another monger tried to catch her when she was done was too late and too many cars. Also almost hit a red headed spinner kinda looked pregnant sorta like the that girl youngprincess she proceed to get in a car by the light between Elizabeth and NWK.

TheDogg
02-29-12, 20:02
Ya this broad got me a few years back before I found this board and forgot all about it. I just recently saw her and was shocked that I actually remembered her. She had me riding around for a long time and she always wanted to stop somewhere. I remember she was eating Chinese food and she was swearing that the sprouts in the rice was worms but she kept on eating LOL

I just recently saw her again last week and she was with this guy. As I pulled up on the corner she started with her hey baby wait on me I am coming over to you now. I locked my door so she couldn't get in and as she got closer I rolled the window down. She was like whats up let me in? I told her nah I'm good. She was like why not? I said I remember you and you are all about games and not providing services. You stick people basically. Right away she was like NO I am not like that anymore and to please give her a chance. I was like no thanks and kept it moving. From what you said I see she hasn't changed LOL.

Be safe people!

I had that same * too first time she got me for 30 I made new jack move let the * take the bread an go get her fix she never came back LOL smdh

But I redeem my self saw her again I was in another car an she most of forgot what I look like, she was running her mouth about how some guy beat her ass an rob her

An she didn't do nothing to him an he force her to give him head all that dumb shit

But before I picked her up I saw her an I hit the corner to do the come around I had a empty bag of weed that was in the car with my tops I grand it up an put it in the bag shit looked fat no crack head would turn it down LOL an just like I thought she took the bait like a fish in the sea told her I don't have any money but I got work this * got in the car so fast I didn't finish telling her to get in.

But when she got in she said she want to do a line before we got started I told her hell no this is a 100 dollar back you take care of this then you get it

She gave me head an I nutted in her mouth then she said she want the bag now I said not yet pull the hat out put it on told her spread

She started getting loud an shit so told her spread are ill throw this shit out side in the rain before she get any of it

By the way I took her some were far so she can yell all she wants I made sure I picked the spot then she

I tell you drugs is a hell of a thing because if the bag was not that fat she would not have left that area

So finally the * spread an I was pounding the shit out of her just thinking of my 30 she got me for last time LOL she was saying not to go deep an shit but I still pound the hell out of it an I was telling her if she want that bag open up more an she comply

After a little while I nutted an was relaxing,

So here is how I got her out the car while I was taking of the hat I made sure I put the bag in the cup holder an she saw I told her I got one more nut then she can have the bag but when I look down that shit was gone

I was LOL in my head I went for another hat an she said no she not fucking now more she want the bag now.

So I said ill throw this motherfucker out if she keep play she said fine do what you got to do I'm down then the * jump out the car an started walking

An I said hey were is the bag she said fuck me LOL an your bag then I took off

So if you have toms an 2 quarts an a dollar bill an a weed bag go get your money back from that *

TheDogg
02-29-12, 20:06
As much as I love my fellow mogers and don't want to hate I hate when I finally find a HOT SW and by the time I make a U-turn or come back around she is gone. You have to be quick in this game LOL. Seems like the hot ones are few and far between and its hit or miss. Have to be in the right place at the right time. I have been looking for one for months that I saw who was a diamond in the rough for that stroll.

Cruising saw about 2 WSW saw one really hot one pulled in to MCD and she goes to the next car and with another monger tried to catch her when she was done was too late and too many cars. Also almost hit a red headed spinner kinda looked pregnant sorta like the that girl youngprincess she proceed to get in a car by the light between Elizabeth and NWK.

Night2
03-05-12, 14:33
OK fellow mongers my weekend hunting

Babara had this friend who is Brazilian an Italian.

That be on penn this is the one of the diamond in the ruff for real

I hit the strip 1am Sunday morning was driving for at least 30 mins till I spot her coming from the dope house

She use ck but it have not caught effect yet so any way pulled up on her she said she have to drop some of to sum of her people if I can give her 30 min I new she wanted to go get her left so I said find 30 min wrong move on my part 30 min to a feen mean 2 hrs.

So figure while waiting ill cruse an see whats out there 1 pass didn't see her 2 hrs past so I was given up on her it was 3 o'clock figure grab something now before it really get dead

Fund a WSW to her to a spot gave her 20 to clean the pipe she did a good job but all I can think about was the Brazilian

So when I drop the WSW of I saw Babara out side fight with her man I figure the Brazilian is not far so capt looping an looping till finally I saw her jump out of sum guy suv an I drove like hell to get her she want to go back to the house I told her hell no get it an she did

To her to a nice little spot an man it was worth the 200 loops an hrs of driving around looking for her pussy was amazing tight an wet gave her 45 an I got off 2 nuts

Face 10 body 10 service 10 this ***** is a girlfriend type chick

Only bad thing is she don't have a phone and she told me that she was going to rehab the next day

But she told me were am when to come look for her so me an her can just hang out

LOL yea hang out

Put that work in AN YOU CAN FIND THEM OUT THERE 2 loops around the block is not putting in work

I know what to look out for when it come li there is one who drive in a red car an white pick up

TheDogg
03-06-12, 10:11
Good my my friend. I hope I can do the same this Thursday when I hit that spot up. I have done the 2+ hours so I know what you mean. Us attached or married men who don't live in the area will have a hard time going out there at 1am so I am hoping I can find her earlier LOL.

It would have been nice to see a picture if she was a 10/10 because like you said that is very hard to find and I sure do love me some brazilian!

A # and a pic would have been great but as we all know it isn't always possible. Well thanks for the post and keep us update.

Penn here I come wish me luck!

OK fellow mongers my weekend hunting

Babara had this friend who is Brazilian an Italian.

That be on penn this is the one of the diamond in the ruff for real

I hit the strip 1am Sunday morning was driving for at least 30 mins till I spot her coming from the dope house

She use ck but it have not caught effect yet so any way pulled up on her she said she have to drop some of to sum of her people if I can give her 30 min I new she wanted to go get her left so I said find 30 min wrong move on my part 30 min to a feen mean 2 hrs.

So figure while waiting ill cruse an see whats out there 1 pass didn't see her 2 hrs past so I was given up on her it was 3 o'clock figure grab something now before it really get dead

Fund a WSW to her to a spot gave her 20 to clean the pipe she did a good job but all I can think about was the Brazilian

So when I drop the WSW of I saw Babara out side fight with her man I figure the Brazilian is not far so capt looping an looping till finally I saw her jump out of sum guy suv an I drove like hell to get her she want to go back to the house I told her hell no get it an she did

To her to a nice little spot an man it was worth the 200 loops an hrs of driving around looking for her pussy was amazing tight an wet gave her 45 an I got off 2 nuts

Face 10 body 10 service 10 this * is a girlfriend type chick

Only bad thing is she don't have a phone and she told me that she was going to rehab the next day

But she told me were am when to come look for her so me an her can just hang out

LOL yea hang out

Put that work in AN YOU CAN FIND THEM OUT THERE 2 loops around the block is not putting in work

I know what to look out for when it come li there is one who drive in a red car an white pick up

TheDogg
03-06-12, 23:54
Hey fellow Mongers. Figured I share this since I came across it on BP.

http://northjersey.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/newin-town-curvyand-sexy100-natural-25/10100724

I picked her up on the freh stroll a few weeks ago and took her to a rt1 spot. Drop 4 on the tel and 6 on the pie.

Room was cold so she turned the shower on hot LOL to heat the room. She then warmed up by smoking a little something (not green)

She didn't slob on the knob but did hop on and ride for a few minutes until she c@me. There was a lot of heated talk and stuff going on which made it really good. I then asked for all 4's and started going hard. She then started acting like a dude since she got her nut off. She wanted me to finish up so I did a few minutes later. Afterwords I hung out for a bit got the # and left.

Her info can be found on the link.

Enjoy and be safe!

Night2
03-07-12, 20:39
Hey fellow Mongers. Figured I share this since I came across it on BP.

http://northjersey.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/newin-town-curvyand-sexy100-natural-25/10100724

I picked her up on the freh stroll a few weeks ago and took her to a rt1 spot. Drop 4 on the tel and 6 on the pie.

Room was cold so she turned the shower on hot LOL to heat the room. She then warmed up by smoking a little something (not green)

She didn't slob on the knob but did hop on and ride for a few minutes until she c@me. There was a lot of heated talk and stuff going on which made it really good. I then asked for all 4's and started going hard. She then started acting like a dude since she got her nut off. She wanted me to finish up so I did a few minutes later. Afterwords I hung out for a bit got the # and left.

Her info can be found on the link.

Enjoy and be safe!Hey dogg I see this chick she work out of the spring lane spot damn son you hit that LOL listen fam I got you I'm going to give you Barbara she is falling off but she still got mile on her get her before them thing wash her up an the Brazilian she she is out on penn around 12 in the after noon I caught her that night because she need her fix but I'm going to get her again an I'm going to start taking pic my cell cam don't have light but I'm get an digital cam so I got people an yall will know I'm not bull shit ing when it come to my SW but dogg I'm going to give you 2 chicks to get you started of with then were 8 now they drop to a 6 and 5 for street walker

TheDogg
03-07-12, 23:31
Yes I did Night LOL. I had nothing else to choose from so I went for it. I think thats the spot we actually went to after I scooped her. It was pretty good to be honest but could be better but could be worse so I was satisfied.

I think she has a friend named Venessa that I want to check out.

I really appreciate the inside scoop on what you have to offer. So whats this Barbara one like? I am really looking forward to tracking down this Brazilian chick you speak of. I can't get out there as early as noon but will try by 3pm or so. I sure hope I can be as lucky as you and find her! What area of Penn was she in and what do these are you hittin these broads up with so I know what my limit should be for the goods? If you feel more comfortable please send me a message. I wish we would have spoke sooner because I am going out there tomorrow (Thursday) so I am hoping to hear from you before then.

I have another one or two but honestly they arent worth sharing. Its only for when the strolls are really dried up and if the # still actually works cause you know how that goes!

Hey dogg I see this chick she work out of the spring lane spot damn son you hit that LOL listen fam I got you I'm going to give you Barbara she is falling off but she still got mile on her get her before them thing wash her up an the Brazilian she she is out on penn around 12 in the after noon I caught her that night because she need her fix but I'm going to get her again an I'm going to start taking pic my cell cam don't have light but I'm get an digital cam so I got people an yall will know I'm not bull shit ing when it come to my SW but dogg I'm going to give you 2 chicks to get you started of with then were 8 now they drop to a 6 and 5 for street walker

Member #4581
03-13-12, 16:36
I had a dream that I had to be in the Newark / Elizabeth area. In my dream I took a room at the notel on Spring Street. After getting settled in I took a ride around to see what the action looked liked. I don't know if it because it was Sunday, dinner time or what but the street action was nonexistent. So back to the room for a couple of hours it was. After heading out for a second scouting mission is when I found Rachael. She was tucked away on Mitchell Street I think it was. From a distance she had a tight little spinner type body, shoulder length hair parted in the middle and a real leather mid-length jacket. I made the swoop and picked her up. She asked if she could stop and see her friend, Seth Boyden, real quick. She said she had her own money and didn't need mine at the moment. Usually I don't like to do package pickups but she was so good looking that I broke one of my own rules and let her pick up. We get back to my room and I was still surprised with my good luck. Rachael partakes of her package and says she'll show me a good time. She then proceeds to undress in a very slow and deliberate way. She has nice round breasts, a flat and hard stomach and hardly any signs of needle use. She then pushes me down on the bed and gives me a Class A BJ. Then it's CG, RCG and finally doggie to finish off. The red wine that I was drinking gave me the edge that I needed to keep up with this little champ. When we were all done she said that she had a good time and could she hang out and go for a second round. Who was I to argue? When round two came, and it did, it was even better than the first. This time I gave her some real direction and she complied with every little request that I gave her. However Rachael finally did turn the tables on me. She asked me if I liked anal. Telling my best white lie I replied that I hadn't tried it but if she wanted to show me how I was up for it. Rachael was surprised at what a quick learner I was. After we finished and she cleaned up I dropped her off at Mickey D's. Then I awoke from my dream.

Member #4581
03-13-12, 21:07
In my dream after dropping Rachael off I go back to my notel. I exit my car and start to walk over to the stairs leading to my second floor accomodations. Whether by chance or what a lot lizzard named Lisa caught my eye. She was leaning against a soda machine just to the right of the stair case. I should have known better, I should have known I was drained but I felt like superman even after putting Rachael back on the street. Lisa smiled and asked if I needed some company and I said sure. After getting her up to the room and getting a lackluster BJ I said give me some pussy for $20 more. Well that didn't work either and I said give me some more head for $10 more. Finally I said,"Well I'm done with you, get out". She left. For a couple of hours. Later at around 4 AM her and her handler come knocking on my door asking if I could give them my room if I left early. Get the F out I told them. Now I couldn't go back to sleep and I was hungry as Rachael had kept me busy to the point of missing dinner. So off I was to F&F catering for a morning egg and bacon sandwich on a hard roll and a cup of coffee. On the back to the notel way back I spied a well stacked blonde across the street from Mickey D's. As I get closer I recognize her as Maggie, a girl who had shown me a good time a few months prior. She also recognized me and off we go. We did have a little spat over money at the room. She wanted $50 but I could only go for $40. After a little back and forth she accepted my offer. After she took off her pants and top she had a purple bustier that was pushing up her well formed breasts. She looked beautiful. Anyhow, she then proceeds to give me an even better, if that's possible, BJ than Rachael did. It got to a point where I had to pull my dick out of her month so I could get into her. After entering her, it took a little work as Maggie is extremely tight we were both moaning with pleasure and delight. Well I lasted longer than I thought I would and Maggie was pretty OK with that. After we finished I did notice a little blood on the condom as I took it off. Maggie said she was surprised that her period had just started. All I could say was fucking gross, then I woke up from my dream.

TheDogg
03-14-12, 12:26
Don't you love good dreams? . Thanks for sharing with us. How do all these chicks in your dreams rate?

Body.

Face.

Service.

Scent.

I'm impressed you got some backdoor in and it was her request and not yours!

In my dream after dropping Rachael off I go back to my notel. I exit my car and start to walk over to the stairs leading to my second floor accomodations. Whether by chance or what a lot lizzard named Lisa caught my eye. She was leaning against a soda machine just to the right of the stair case. I should have known better, I should have known I was drained but I felt like superman even after putting Rachael back on the street. Lisa smiled and asked if I needed some company and I said sure. After getting her up to the room and getting a lackluster BJ I said give me some pussy for $20 more. Well that didn't work either and I said give me some more head for $10 more. Finally I said,"Well I'm done with you, get out". She left. For a couple of hours. Later at around 4 AM her and her handler come knocking on my door asking if I could give them my room if I left early. Get the F out I told them. Now I couldn't go back to sleep and I was hungry as Rachael had kept me busy to the point of missing dinner. So off I was to F&F catering for a morning egg and bacon sandwich on a hard roll and a cup of coffee. On the back to the notel way back I spied a well stacked blonde across the street from Mickey D's. As I get closer I recognize her as Maggie, a girl who had shown me a good time a few months prior. She also recognized me and off we go. We did have a little spat over money at the room. She wanted $50 but I could only go for $40. After a little back and forth she accepted my offer. After she took off her pants and top she had a purple bustier that was pushing up her well formed breasts. She looked beautiful. Anyhow, she then proceeds to give me an even better, if that's possible, BJ than Rachael did. It got to a point where I had to pull my dick out of her month so I could get into her. After entering her, it took a little work as Maggie is extremely tight we were both moaning with pleasure and delight. Well I lasted longer than I thought I would and Maggie was pretty OK with that. After we finished I did notice a little blood on the condom as I took it off. Maggie said she was surprised that her period had just started. All I could say was fucking gross, then I woke up from my dream.

Member #4581
03-14-12, 13:32
Rachael was a solid 10 across the board. Lisa was a negative 3. Maggie was up there with a solid 8. I can't think of better dreams.

Don't you love good dreams? . Thanks for sharing with us. How do all these chicks in your dreams rate?

Body.

Face.

Service.

Scent.

I'm impressed you got some backdoor in and it was her request and not yours!

TheDogg
03-14-12, 13:40
Wow, solid 10's on the strolls are hard to find! Lucky you. With access to backdoor. Amazing!

Please share any info you might have so we can plug this 10 in our GPS LOL.

Rachael was a solid 10 across the board. Lisa was a negative 3. Maggie was up there with a solid 8. I can't think of better dreams.

When In Vegas
03-20-12, 21:01
Glad to see Newark stroll picking up. Going to be in the area within the next two weeks. Looking forward to it with these great reports.

Wow, solid 10's on the strolls are hard to find! Lucky you. With access to backdoor. Amazing!

Please share any info you might have so we can plug this 10 in our GPS LOL.

TheDogg
03-22-12, 21:28
It actually is somewhat decent these days. I was a little let down that the weather was so nice over the past week or so and there was not more out and any real quality. I guess its still hit or miss and the time of day. Sure beats a cold winter day though so I can't complain.

Make sure you don't pick up that their chick that we spoke about a few posts ago. She is out these days all day every day so she must not be getting picked up much so spreading the word may be working. There was allso another high thief out on rt one in Eliz one night who will get in and try to rob you and also take your keys if you don't pay her so stay away.

Glad to see Newark stroll picking up. Going to be in the area within the next two weeks. Looking forward to it with these great reports.

Shak Deez
03-25-12, 21:58
Caught up with this chick named Aisha the other day on the Irvington strolls, she had been on my radar for a minute she's a short BSW, nice face and nice body, soft fat ass with tats on it. To make the story short nothing to crazy took her to 50 ball and beat it up. She wasn't real freaky like I like but the ass is worth the hit. I had to hit it standing doggy too because she didn't want to lay on the sheets there, can't say I can really blame her for that the room was horrible. She's a cool chick I was doing the dougie in the mirror while I was hitting just like cam in paid in full, she saw what I was doing and started backing that ass up LOL. I would definitely repeat in a different setting though. As we walked out we saw a nigga get hit with a two piece lovely in the parking lot over some hoe. Good ol 50 ball LOL you never know what's going happen over there kid. Oh yeah she has a phone too I gave her the number to my monger jack. She's also blood so just be aware of that element. And FYI Michelle has a phone on too which she said will be on for good because she is on someone else plan. I have the digits read my previous posts on here for info on this freak hoe.

TheDogg
03-26-12, 13:58
I visit that stroll every few weeks so I am wondering if I came across Aisha. Can't be sure I guess. Only way to tell is if I saw a pic. Glad you had a good time bangin it out and thanks for sharing it with s. I will keep an eye out for her.

My last time there I came across a nice looking very sexy dressed chick I picked up in the past. I really wanted to do it again but I don't have any great memories from her and I do remember her $ being pretty high so I passed a few times. I also passed because she works in the area of the old champagne room and between the 50 ball and there always seems to be LEO around that area now.

I visited the 50 ball a few times and never saw any drama or had any issues. I guess its all about timing. I also saw LEO sitting parked in the lot one day so the area must be getting hot. The place can be filthy though and they had the nerve to raise thier prices! I left there with my socks black so I know learned to keep my sneakers on! LOL.

Caught up with this chick named Aisha the other day on the Irvington strolls, she had been on my radar for a minute she's a short BSW, nice face and nice body, soft fat ass with tats on it. To make the story short nothing to crazy took her to 50 ball and beat it up. She wasn't real freaky like I like but the ass is worth the hit. I had to hit it standing doggy too because she didn't want to lay on the sheets there, can't say I can really blame her for that the room was horrible. She's a cool chick I was doing the dougie in the mirror while I was hitting just like cam in paid in full, she saw what I was doing and started backing that ass up LOL. I would definitely repeat in a different setting though. As we walked out we saw a nigga get hit with a two piece lovely in the parking lot over some hoe. Good ol 50 ball LOL you never know what's going happen over there kid. Oh yeah she has a phone too I gave her the number to my monger jack. She's also blood so just be aware of that element. And FYI Michelle has a phone on too which she said will be on for good because she is on someone else plan. I have the digits read my previous posts on here for info on this freak hoe.

Matt255
04-01-12, 03:52
So I dreamt about a WSW named Jessica strolling across from Mickey D's she quoted 2. 5 for BJ and 50 for FS. Told her I only do 20/40 she said ok and hopped in. Went to the spot told her to get in the back. She would not let me take pictures she seemed young and confused possibly 20-25 at the most. Took off her panties and started with the cbbj and let me hands roam. Said her breast were sore but she gladly pulled them out. She had healthy weight on her about a size see in breasts. Started the missionary no rush after bust realized the condom had broke at the tip. We were both like when did this happen. Dropped her off and woke up.

Night2
04-08-12, 21:21
Was out looking for something new on the fryl same old same old then I left and head to the spring an was hanging in the parking lot an saw princess out there with a monger

She was on pluto clouds an she don't look good in the face if you ask me but she is tall for a plus

But that monger she was with broke a rule by leaving her in the car while he got the room

If he is on this site an read this that spaced out broad was going threw your shit just to let you know

An last note don't look so scared out there just take your hoe an do the do an leave

Intelius
04-09-12, 16:21
I'm the first to welcome variety in a Monger's diet of SW'ers. That said I have come to appreciate a steady consistent diet of No Drama BBBJCIM. If the Nut is your mission you will not go wrong with Lisa. She has more than her share of mileage but she is always clean and has a very pleasant demeanor. It helps that she is clean, drug free, how she manages to do it in crack / dope central I don't know. Oh and her BJ skills are excellent. If you're not a contributing Senior member I can't share, Be safe and treat them like Human Beings.

Lickitup
04-10-12, 00:47
Whats up my fellow mongers? Coming to you from dead Staten Island. After reading the NJ posts, I decided to take a ride to Newark, glad I did. Checked out the stroll tonight by

Mickey D's

And must have seen 6-7 providers, mostly BSW's some looked to be hooked on something with the nicest one being no more then a 4, nothing worth stopping for. After driving back and forth 3 times, I spotted a nice looking BSW by the Popeyes. Her name is Tamika face 7, body 8 and performance 9. She says that she has 2 kids, but I couldn't tell. We drove to a

Nice spot, get in the back and she begins to go to work. BBBJ very nice deep and no rush. Let me play, lick and suck her very perky and real DD's. I made a donation to her favorite

Charity of 2 Jackson's. After I dropped her off, I

Spotted a really cute blond WSW by Mickey D, she appeared wasted or strung out, either one I couldn't tell, I had enough and went home. Lots of action tonight, I'll be back next week.

TheDogg
04-10-12, 16:38
Please do share. Not sure if I have seen her or not but you never know if we don't have pics of them. Hard to find a "clean" on these strolls.

What is the face and bod on a 1 to 10 scale? Sounds like the job is a 10.

I'm the first to welcome variety in a Monger's diet of SW'ers. That said I have come to appreciate a steady consistent diet of No Drama BBBJCIM. If the Nut is your mission you will not go wrong with Lisa. She has more than her share of mileage but she is always clean and has a very pleasant demeanor. It helps that she is clean, drug free, how she manages to do it in crack / dope central I don't know. Oh and her BJ skills are excellent. If you're not a contributing Senior member I can't share, Be safe and treat them like Human Beings.

TheDogg
04-10-12, 16:40
Newark never fails. Its funny how just riding around a block how quickly things can change. It has its dry moments and there are other lightly used spots all over town that I don't see fellow mongers on here talking about.

Sad to hear the Island is dead though.

Whats up my fellow mongers? Coming to you from dead Staten Island. After reading the NJ posts, I decided to take a ride to Newark, glad I did. Checked out the stroll tonight by

Mickey D's

And must have seen 6-7 providers, mostly BSW's some looked to be hooked on something with the nicest one being no more then a 4, nothing worth stopping for. After driving back and forth 3 times, I spotted a nice looking BSW by the Popeyes. Her name is Tamika face 7, body 8 and performance 9. She says that she has 2 kids, but I couldn't tell. We drove to a

Nice spot, get in the back and she begins to go to work. BBBJ very nice deep and no rush. Let me play, lick and suck her very perky and real DD's. I made a donation to her favorite

Charity of 2 Jackson's. After I dropped her off, I

Spotted a really cute blond WSW by Mickey D, she appeared wasted or strung out, either one I couldn't tell, I had enough and went home. Lots of action tonight, I'll be back next week.

FlyGuyEddie007
04-10-12, 19:38
Please do share. Not sure if I have seen her or not but you never know if we don't have pics of them. Hard to find a "clean" on these strolls.

What is the face and bod on a 1 to 10 scale? Sounds like the job is a 10.From the pics I seen in here there is 2 lisa`s one is john sperms lisa with a cig and the other is beat up looking lisa who has her afro american bf usually walking with her.

Lickitup
04-11-12, 01:04
Whats up out there in monger land? I did a quick flyby this evening about 11. Spotted a smoking hot WSW with very long silky blond hair about 5'2" or so real cute face. She had on a Puffy jacket so I couldn't tell
from the waist up but the ass looked good. Anyone know who this is? Across the way by MD's there was a dude Keeping a close eye on her (boyfriend I guess). Two other WSW very scary looking, yuck! Didn't
partake, low on funds and as mentioned this was strictly reconnaissance. Very surprised in two days of cruising the strip not one LE in sight, hope it stays that way.

Member #4581
04-16-12, 13:40
I had a dream last Thursday. After my last visit to Newark when I met Rachael I couldn't wait to get back to try her a second time. Well here is the bad news. From my last visit six weeks ago Rachael has gone over to become a Back Page Girl. No more $40 and a little dope for everything prices. Now she is a high priced BP escort. Not that she isn't worth it but it's hard to justify more than double the former price for the same pussy. Since she is publishing her number on BP. Com I'll pass it along to Intelus and all of the other Newark / Elizabeth mongers for their pleasure and future ratings. Rachael can be reached at 973 573 4060. As I wasn't looking to spend a ton of money last week I looked for and found Lisa. Actually it was pretty easy as she was working the Springlane parking lot. She keeps her pricing in line with what a street provider should charge. Her service was OK, not great but provided the relief I was looking for. She can be reached at 908 768 5444.

TheDogg
04-16-12, 14:02
I sure do agree. Once you had it for a specific amount and it soon increases it just don't feel right anymore getting the same for more LOL. Its funny because I hit that stroll from time to time and don't think I ever say her.

I started adding the spring spot to my cruise but normally see the same two or 3 faces there and they end up on the fre stroll anyways.

I tried finding pics of Lisa with no luck. What type of chick is she? Looks, ratings?

I had a dream last Thursday. After my last visit to Newark when I met Rachael I couldn't wait to get back to try her a second time. Well here is the bad news. From my last visit six weeks ago Rachael has gone over to become a Back Page Girl. No more $40 and a little dope for everything prices. Now she is a high priced BP escort. Not that she isn't worth it but it's hard to justify more than double the former price for the same pussy. Since she is publishing her number on BP. Com I'll pass it along to Intelus and all of the other Newark / Elizabeth mongers for their pleasure and future ratings. Rachael can be reached at 973 573 4060. As I wasn't looking to spend a ton of money last week I looked for and found Lisa. Actually it was pretty easy as she was working the Springlane parking lot. She keeps her pricing in line with what a street provider should charge. Her service was OK, not great but provided the relief I was looking for. She can be reached at 908 768 5444.

FlyGuyEddie007
04-16-12, 15:48
I sure do agree. Once you had it for a specific amount and it soon increases it just don't feel right anymore getting the same for more LOL. Its funny because I hit that stroll from time to time and don't think I ever say her.

I started adding the spring spot to my cruise but normally see the same two or 3 faces there and they end up on the fre stroll anyways.

I tried finding pics of Lisa with no luck. What type of chick is she? Looks, ratings?As I told cookie jar on SW`s who became escorts. They always come back to the street they are not able to function on a phone call meeting system without a pimp or someone to keep them in check one way or another she`ll be back doing 40`s on the stroll.

Intelius
04-18-12, 09:23
Did the rounds yesterday came across Nadia, AKA Tisha / Natisha. She looked great not at all zooted like in the past. While making her pitch at the car window I reminded her of the how she burned me and others, she claimed ignorance. She even offered to take payment after the deed, $40. I told she was pricing herself out of the market. I told her she had several bad reviews on the web and that I did not feel up to putting up with her BS. I told her that I would gladly give her a whirl if she deducted what she ripped me off for from her current asking price. Of course she declined.

Gypsy
04-22-12, 15:34
Avoid this bi. H at all costs. She looks so nice and with a friendly smile, that you can be easily fooled. We went to the Springlane where she said she had a room, when we got there she wanted $20 for the room, then came back out then and and wanted another $20 which I gave her like a damn fool. She then said there were no rooms right then but could sit in the parking lot untill it became available. WE park and I asked her for a quicky, she gave me HJ and BJ but no CIM and I drove her back talking nonstop. She wanted to turn left onto 1&9. DO NOT PICK HER UP She is about 5'3" 135 lbs, brown hair longer than shoulder length, looks like a East Indian Hispanic mix.

Dream Line
04-22-12, 15:38
Hey all.

I am coming to the area this week and am looking for some GFE or someone who isa good provider.

Would someone mind dropiing me a pm with any info? It would be greatly appreciated.

I will certainkly provide any reports.

Also as a back up I am looking for a quality AMP.

Thanks.

DL

FlyGuyEddie007
04-22-12, 18:49
Avoid this bi. H at all costs. She looks so nice and with a friendly smile, that you can be easily fooled. We went to the Springlane where she said she had a room, when we got there she wanted $20 for the room, then came back out then and and wanted another $20 which I gave her like a damn fool. She then said there were no rooms right then but could sit in the parking lot untill it became available. WE park and I asked her for a quicky, she gave me HJ and BJ but no CIM and I drove her back talking nonstop. She wanted to turn left onto 1&9. DO NOT PICK HER UP She is about 5'3" 135 lbs, brown hair longer than shoulder length, looks like a East Indian Hispanic mix.Wow I was just going to post a negative review of her I met her yesterday OMG this girl is nuts she tried to light up her crack pipe in my car. I looked over and boom this be*tch was smoking in my car. I told her to put it the hell out. Then she thought every freaking car was a cop following us and she was picking into her nose for like 3 to 5 minutes I never even made it to the atm I pulled over took me keys out opened her door pulled her out closed my door and left. She threatened to stab me with some 1/2 modeling knife I told try it because if you don't kill me your getting the worst beating you ever got she then walked away talk sh*t bottom line avoid this chick at all cost she will get you locked up with her reckless actions.

Member #4581
04-22-12, 21:42
Avoid this bi. H at all costs. She looks so nice and with a friendly smile, that you can be easily fooled. We went to the Springlane where she said she had a room, when we got there she wanted $20 for the room, then came back out then and and wanted another $20 which I gave her like a damn fool. She then said there were no rooms right then but could sit in the parking lot untill it became available. WE park and I asked her for a quicky, she gave me HJ and BJ but no CIM and I drove her back talking nonstop. She wanted to turn left onto 1&9. DO NOT PICK HER UP She is about 5'3" 135 lbs, brown hair longer than shoulder length, looks like a East Indian Hispanic mix.Well you can turn left to go back to MikeyD's or Frelinghuysen. Just be sure, especially at night, to wait like a few seconds to check for on coming cars. Technically you would be going the wrong way, even though it's only for 10 feet. To play it safe when leaving the SL, you can turn right, go down to the light, bang a quick right and double back on Jackson to do the samething. If your street treat was going nuts on you that's one thing. But if she was just looking to get back quick to the dirty boulevard that ain't so bad.

Intelius
04-23-12, 00:57
The sad thing is she is "good friends" with Luv. I haven't seen Luv for a few weeks now, since she got out of County with a whole lot of cushion for the pushin to show for her extended stay. These two girls could not be more different in their personalities. I'm a big Fan of Luv's.

Night2
04-23-12, 06:42
Avoid this bi. H at all costs. She looks so nice and with a friendly smile, that you can be easily fooled. We went to the Springlane where she said she had a room, when we got there she wanted $20 for the room, then came back out then and and wanted another $20 which I gave her like a damn fool. She then said there were no rooms right then but could sit in the parking lot untill it became available. WE park and I asked her for a quicky, she gave me HJ and BJ but no CIM and I drove her back talking nonstop. She wanted to turn left onto 1&9. DO NOT PICK HER UP She is about 5'3" 135 lbs, brown hair longer than shoulder length, looks like a East Indian Hispanic mix.Damn man you most read this forum everyone even me have wrote about this bit ch she is a ripp off an yes she is reckless she will rob you and she does not suck dick right either she took me for 30 because I was dumb an gave her the money to go get her shit an the bitc h never came back had me sitting there like a fool

But I got her back told her I had work an she can only get it if she put in work an for that fake dope she went in when I was done with her I told her I wanted her to do more shit but I want to trick her in get out the car with out trying it so I made shit drop in the cup holder an she thought I was not looking when she took it an she told me she was done fuck the dope I dnt want it I'm leaving LOL

Night2
04-23-12, 06:53
Ok I came back from the spring this morning had this one in there for like 5 hr only hit her off with 40 she is 22 Irish she took the wood like a champ all nite long

It felt so good too her she gave me money to get us sumthing to eat we ate I smash her in the shower at spring she said she cum 5 times an she had never cum with anyone before yeayea when it was time to go she asked me the most crazy is shit, she told me she want me to be her man an want me to take her to work an she will give me all the money an all she want is me to take care of her LOL I told her ill have to think about it I left the chick back on penn an not even a fycking hr she calling me talking about she thinking about me an she miss me damn what the hell am I doing to these hoe LOL here is some pussy pic I took of her I got video of me fucking her but can't send it to me email still working on it. o yea you want to know how the pussy felt really tight an capt geting tighter every time we got ready to fuck again an the head was crazy girl a dyck sucking queen know what she is doing

FlyGuyEddie007
04-23-12, 08:54
Damn man you most read this forum everyone even me have wrote about this bit ch she is a ripp off an yes she is reckless she will rob you and she does not suck dick right either she took me for 30 because I was dumb an gave her the money to go get her shit an the bitc h never came back had me sitting there like a fool

But I got her back told her I had work an she can only get it if she put in work an for that fake dope she went in when I was done with her I told her I wanted her to do more shit but I want to trick her in get out the car with out trying it so I made shit drop in the cup holder an she thought I was not looking when she took it an she told me she was done fuck the dope I dnt want it I'm leaving LOLThe problem for me was I did read this forum but I didn't know what she looked like and when she told me her name I was oh dam so as I was driving to think of a way to get her out of my car (I was looking for a area with no people incase I had to remove her from my car which I ended up doing) this dumb be*tch with my windows down lite up a crack pipe I was like WTF.

Gypsy
04-23-12, 12:40
[QUOTE=Night2; 1431725]Ok I came back from the spring this morning had this one in there for like 5 hr only hit her off with 40 she is 22 Irish she took the wood like a champ all nite long '

Were these pictures of Nadia, I never got to see her nude. Any pictures of her face?

Can all posters send reports of girls to avoid. Name ? Description? location of pick up, reasons for the negative report.

Night2
04-23-12, 18:46
[QUOTE=Night2; 1431725]Ok I came back from the spring this morning had this one in there for like 5 hr only hit her off with 40 she is 22 Irish she took the wood like a champ all nite long '

Were these pictures of Nadia, I never got to see her nude. Any pictures of her face?

Can all posters send reports of girls to avoid. Name? Description? Location of pick up, reasons for the negative report.The pic I post are not of nadia

Those pic are from another chick stacy she be on pen work the morning shifts but I got lucky an had her on the mid night hour.

Nadie look indian / spanish but more indian have big eyes an she is very hype when she get in your car an love to fuck with your windows an always have a fucking story to tell never shut the fuck up am she stay in area were she can scream out to people that will hear her you have to trick her in to geting out her comfort zone

But if you fuck up an she iS your car an your big head turn back on an say this is her the one they been talking about an you want to get her out of your car tell her you want to do anal an you want her to lick your ass trust the bytch will get out just tell her you want her to do sum sick shyt for $20 it works all the time

Night2
04-23-12, 18:58
Yea the crazy shit is that I seen dudes pick her up an I just want to pull up to them an say this one is problem get her out while you still can but im in monger mode so i just let it go less comp I have to worry about while I'm in monger mode LOL I'm sorry thats the little head talking when I'm out there NADIA IS NO GOOD GUYS SHE REALLY LOOK MIDDLE EASTER. DNT listen to your little HEAD LIE TO YOU AN SAY ITS JUST THOSE GUY SHE MIGHT HAVE NOT LIKE AN THEY MAD SHE didn't GIVE them any TIME OF DAY TRUST ME THATS WHAT your little HEAD WILL SAY WHEN U SEEE HER.

THESE ARE THE SIGN THAT your little HEAD TAKING OVER YOUR BIG HEAD.

1. SHE JUST DNT LIKE THOSE GUYS SO THEY TALKING SHIT ABOUT HER.

2. SHE LOOK LIKE SHE HAVE SUM GOOD PUSSY.

3. SHE DO LOOK MIDDLE EASTERN I NEVER HAD THAT BEFORE

4. That can't be the SAME GIRL THESE GUYS TALKING ABOUT.

5. I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY FOR IT SHE LOOK LIKE SHE WORTH IT THOUGH.

AND THOSE ARE THE THOUGHTS THAT GOT ME CAUGHT UP WITH HER

Night2
04-29-12, 07:27
To all my fellow mongers in new york

Do not and I mean do not

Go to Cali to monger thats if your black

These hoes out here are something else you pull up an they drop head and take flight LOL.

They think I'm a pimp an they don't give you a chance to halla

I'm out here for work an I try the back page but thats a bust them hoe talking to crazy for me.

An the Cali forum don't look to give you any help putting you on to were you can pull one thats not on that fronting shit.

But I most say not all was lost I did got this Ecuadoran on the street cool chick in her early 20's tight pussy an know how to use her pussy too I took sum pic

So I say stay away an if a Cali monger come to ny I will sure to ex-stand the same hand out.

Beebop
05-03-12, 22:28
First off I want to say thanks to night2 and Intellius for the info on this one. I am relatively new to the boards and I am actually from the land of Cookyjar in the south but travel for business. I found myself in you guys hunting grounds this evening and made several rounds of the Frey. Went by the park at Alina st and over by the market saw an Elizabeth PD parked at Virginia so stayed away from that end. Pickings were slim and the few I saw worthy were scooped up before I could get them. Anyway I see this fine little Latin looking chick spinner body with a little basketball booty. On closer inspection she was a solid 8 at which point as night2 called it little head started screaming. I pull up she hops in whole time I am thinking please do not let this be Nadia. I ask her name to which I get what is yours in reply. We conversated for a min then did Leo check (nice A cups by the way). So she wants to go to Spring to the motels now circumstances dictated that this was going to be a car date so she starts whining about how good she is going to suck me and we need an hour whole time she is dancing in seat. Finally she relents and has me go to Mitchell st I am at her mercy because not being from up here I don't know any good card date spots. We pull off of Frey about 300 feet and she says stop all I see is a ragged fence to my left. She says her purse is between two rocks over there and takes her jacket off there are two SW who she is motioning too and I ask her in Spanish what her name is again she says Latisha I ask her what is she and she says Puerto rican and Trinidadian. At this point big head says your fucked it's Nadia. I don't know what the scheme was going to be no money was given yet but she may have been trying to cop. I pulled out with her half out of. While went around corner and told her get the f#¥ out. She goes on about how she is going to make me feel good and we can go straight to spot I adamantly told her out dammit and then proceeded to outline what the consequences were going to be if she didn't. I gave her 42 cents and threw her out. So unfortunately she must know something is going on cause she is changing names.

Thanks guys

FlyGuyEddie007
05-04-12, 13:42
First off I want to say thanks to night2 and Intellius for the info on this one. I am relatively new to the boards and I am actually from the land of Cookyjar in the south but travel for business. I found myself in you guys hunting grounds this evening and made several rounds of the Frey. Went by the park at Alina st and over by the market saw an Elizabeth PD parked at Virginia so stayed away from that end. Pickings were slim and the few I saw worthy were scooped up before I could get them. Anyway I see this fine little Latin looking chick spinner body with a little basketball booty. On closer inspection she was a solid 8 at which point as night2 called it little head started screaming. I pull up she hops in whole time I am thinking please do not let this be Nadia. I ask her name to which I get what is yours in reply. We conversated for a min then did Leo check (nice A cups by the way). So she wants to go to Spring to the motels now circumstances dictated that this was going to be a car date so she starts whining about how good she is going to suck me and we need an hour whole time she is dancing in seat. Finally she relents and has me go to Mitchell st I am at her mercy because not being from up here I don't know any good card date spots. We pull off of Frey about 300 feet and she says stop all I see is a ragged fence to my left. She says her purse is between two rocks over there and takes her jacket off there are two SW who she is motioning too and I ask her in Spanish what her name is again she says Latisha I ask her what is she and she says Puerto rican and Trinidadian. At this point big head says your fucked it's Nadia. I don't know what the scheme was going to be no money was given yet but she may have been trying to cop. I pulled out with her half out of. While went around corner and told her get the f#¥ out. She goes on about how she is going to make me feel good and we can go straight to spot I adamantly told her out dammit and then proceeded to outline what the consequences were going to be if she didn't. I gave her 42 cents and threw her out. So unfortunately she must know something is going on cause she is changing names.

Thanks guysThere is actually 2 Nadias on the stroll and BOTH are bad news. I met the 2nd Nadia yesterday. The 2nd one is a skinny hsw that looks indian and she is just as bad as the Nadia I wrote about the other day. The other Nadia is black and hispanic, and she looks like a light skinned black mixed SW. Both are piss poor providers. Both complain and won't let you do this or that worry about locations you go to always talk won't shut up always touching the radios always twicking around and both can be found in the same gernal area around McD`s so avoid both! Both are no good Both are drama and Both are not worth being ripped off, arrested, stabbed, or mugged. Point blank the p*ssy isn't worth your car or your freedom.

Be safe fellas.

Intelius
05-05-12, 01:30
Say it. AMEN!

There is actually 2 Nadias on the stroll and BOTH are bad news. I met the 2nd Nadia yesterday. The 2nd one is a skinny hsw that looks indian and she is just as bad as the Nadia I wrote about the other day. The other Nadia is black and hispanic, and she looks like a light skinned black mixed SW. Both are piss poor providers. Both complain and won't let you do this or that worry about locations you go to always talk won't shut up always touching the radios always twicking around and both can be found in the same gernal area around McD`s so avoid both! Both are no good Both are drama and Both are not worth being ripped off, arrested, stabbed, or mugged. Point blank the p*ssy isn't worth your car or your freedom.

Be safe fellas.

Night2
05-05-12, 04:07
Ok were do I start. .

Ok fellow mongers I found a new one on pen trust me when I tell you this one is nice, I mean all the hoes I mess with are 6 an better

But this one round out to a 10

Her name is bella she is a spinner white about 57 in flip flops lets brake it all down

Face a 10.she got bright blue eyes long her

Body a 8. She is a spinner so no ass are tits but have a nice body silky smooth skin an nice long legs

Skill a 10. Pussy is amazing head like tiger great LOL an she can deep through t she took the hold god damn dick in an I'm not small trust me she can ride a dick to really good

Because I didn't have time for the telly so we did business out side an she took in the hold thing an was going up an down with me standing

If you saw her you will not think she do this but I got her

She was walking with her pimp I think I pulled up next to them an told her get in an he was like if I can bring her back quick I told him when I'm down with her you will get her back

He was a big dude with dreads but I'm big too so thats why he know better to try any thing stupid

But when I was done he got her back an was like thanks man you cool an I told him keep her on deck for me when I come threw an she only get what I paid her when I see her again an he was like you good ill make user she take care of you LOL.

But all an all it was all good.

I only gave her 40 for half an half thats my price the rest of you may pay more

She told me she 80 for quickly an 150 half an 250 hour but for me I'm good an 40 even for a hour more then one pop LOL

I love this monger shit I might take her away from him he don't look like he can hold on to that so I might start pimping my line ups for real I already got an few ready to be on team LOL.

Before I give her number out I have to take it to the telly witch I might do tomorrow an work her a little so that way she can take care of my fellow monger at a good rate but hands down she is worth the money but I will never pay what she would charge you guys
when i take to the telly ill take pic an make a video with her for u guys

She from candam an she back an forth to newark

Roadtrip2011
05-10-12, 12:15
Any chance you can pm with details and contact info? I roll through for work once in a while. Always looking for some good fun. But then, aren't we all? Thanks.

Ok I came back from the spring this morning had this one in there for like 5 hr only hit her off with 40 she is 22 Irish she took the wood like a champ all nite long

It felt so good too her she gave me money to get us sumthing to eat we ate I smash her in the shower at spring she said she cum 5 times an she had never cum with anyone before yeayea when it was time to go she asked me the most crazy is shit, she told me she want me to be her man an want me to take her to work an she will give me all the money an all she want is me to take care of her LOL I told her ill have to think about it I left the chick back on penn an not even a fycking hr she calling me talking about she thinking about me an she miss me damn what the hell am I doing to these hoe LOL here is some pussy pic I took of her I got video of me fucking her but can't send it to me email still working on it. O yea you want to know how the pussy felt really tight an capt geting tighter every time we got ready to fuck again an the head was crazy girl a dyck sucking queen know what she is doing.

ShadesOfGray
05-10-12, 19:14
OMG. Last night I decided. To head down Frelinghysen on my way home. U know, the scenic route, when I spotted this platinum blonde walking down towards 1 and 9. I asked if she needed a ride. She says she's heading to the Holiday Inn. I said I'd take her. She gets in and man, she has a perfect round. Booty and pair of legs. I asked if she's working and she tells me she works on BP and quotes a Jackson for the half. That was much more than I was looking to spin, but how often do I get a chance at someone like this. Atleast a 9 on a civilian scale. I agree to her terms, we head to the room and all I can say is Damn! BBBJ, mish, and K9 finish. Here's some pics. She wouldn't let me take her face pics, but she was fine!

Prime2
05-11-12, 20:04
I got a question for everyone out there I've been a long time lurker and this is my first post. I was passing by Frielinghuysen Avenue on Friday and this one girl caught my eye. She was about 5 foot nine or 5 foot 10 very skinny girl w / big lips she was wearing jeans and a red top and she had her hair covered. She looked to be about eight or nine but I haven't seen anybody pick her up, I was wondering if anyone out there had any info on her or her name or past experiences with her. Nothing major, it's just my radar went up once I realized she was about an eight or nine and she wasn't getting picked up I thought something has to be weird or who knows maybe her name is Nadia and that explains everything. If anyone has any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you stay safe and stay huntin.

TheDogg
05-11-12, 23:19
Its possible I have seen the same one you are speaking about. Tall, nice looking and pretty thin. She is a light skinned black chick right? She is always with a dude when I see her and like you said I never seen her picked up and I never attempted either.

I got a question for everyone out there I've been a long time lurker and this is my first post. I was passing by Frielinghuysen Avenue on Friday and this one girl caught my eye. She was about 5 foot nine or 5 foot 10 very skinny girl w / big lips she was wearing jeans and a red top and she had her hair covered. She looked to be about eight or nine but I haven't seen anybody pick her up, I was wondering if anyone out there had any info on her or her name or past experiences with her. Nothing major, it's just my radar went up once I realized she was about an eight or nine and she wasn't getting picked up I thought something has to be weird or who knows maybe her name is Nadia and that explains everything. If anyone has any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you stay safe and stay huntin.

TheDogg
05-15-12, 12:01
I saw her again and by the time I made a uturn to pick her up she was gone as I saw her getting into someones car. She had that guy with her again that she always walks with.

FlyGuyEddie007
05-15-12, 17:38
I saw her again and by the time I made a uturn to pick her up she was gone as I saw her getting into someones car. She had that guy with her again that she always walks with.don't do it I did she is 1/2 pr 1/2 black skinny and extremely good looking but look at my posts on the 1st nadia that is her she usually hangs out right across the st from mcd`s don't do it. I did I had to get her out of my car she started smoking crack in my car started pulling skin out of her nose started freaking out you name it she peed out of my car and said she got a urinary infection that piss stunk man really bad she is bad news you were warned.

Intelius
05-15-12, 18:39
Not sure of the spelling but she fits the description to a Tee.

I did a car date with her, she is on the slippery Crack slope so the looks can't last for long. Up close she is more of a high 6 or perhaps a low 7, LOL. Nice kid about 19 but gets very wired when she sucks on the crack stem. Skill wise she is very good and not at all a clock watcher. I got her to whip out the tits which for a mother of 2 were very nice indeed. Although it was a car date and daytime I persuaded (paid) her to strip off her very tight skinny jeans. Revealing a cute firm apple bottom and a very nicely trimmed and fresh pussy. I settled for a BBJ for which she swallowed a few days of unreleased jizz.

I'd do her again unless I saw Luv 1st, Happy (safe) hunting!

Dogg, what color was the car that scooped her up?

FlyGuyEddie007
05-15-12, 22:18

I did a car date with her, she is on the slippery Crack slope so the looks can't last for long. Up close she is more of a high 6 or perhaps a low 7, LOL. Nice kid about 19 but gets very wired when she sucks on the crack stem. Skill wise she is very good and not at all a clock watcher. I got her to whip out the tits which for a mother of 2 were very nice indeed. Although it was a car date and daytime I persuaded (paid) her to strip off her very tight skinny jeans. Revealing a cute firm apple bottom and a very nicely trimmed and fresh pussy. I settled for a BBJ for which she swallowed a few days of unreleased jizz.

Dogg, what color was the car that scooped her up?Sounds like the same girl she told me she had 2 kids and she has nice boobs and a nice ass but she is out there like pluto

TheDogg
05-16-12, 09:14
To be honest I don't remember the color or what kind of car it was since they pulled up behind me as I was turning the corner. By the time I got back her and the Monger were both gone. I thought it was a small SUV dark in color but can't be sure. Could have been you right? LOL.

Well, I ma happy you had a pretty good experience but based on what FlyGuyEddie007 mentioned below and if that is truly her I will pass since I don't need that drama and someone peeing in my car LOL. Thanks for all the info guys. Be safe and thanks for sharing!

Dogg, what color was the car that scooped her up?

FlyGuyEddie007
05-16-12, 17:40
To be honest I don't remember the color or what kind of car it was since they pulled up behind me as I was turning the corner. By the time I got back her and the Monger were both gone. I thought it was a small SUV dark in color but can't be sure. Could have been you right? LOL.

Well, I ma happy you had a pretty good experience but based on what FlyGuyEddie007 mentioned below and if that is truly her I will pass since I don't need that drama and someone peeing in my car LOL. Thanks for all the info guys. Be safe and thanks for sharing!No she stuck her azz out of my passenger seat and started peeing not in my car if she would of pissed in my car she would of gotten a ass whooping.

Intelius
05-16-12, 19:29
Sounds like the same girl she told me she had 2 kids and she has nice boobs and a nice ass but she is out there like plutoThat's her! 2 kids nice ass and boobs. She is most Def in orbit, the drugs do that.

FlyGuyEddie007
05-16-12, 21:59
That's her! 2 kids nice ass and boobs. She is most Def in orbit, the drugs do that.Yeah man avoid her I was freaking out in my mind when she was in my car thinking this be*tch is going to get me arrested think about its YOUR CAR so she has a crack pipe on her slips it under the seat and she she claims its not her`s guess who is going to jail?

Feelz Good
05-17-12, 09:08
I had a dream. If you put the time in with the gas money, they are out. Had an evening free in Elizabeth and grabbed a room at the Econ Lodge Wednesday and started at around 8pm. Up and down the stroll there was a scattering but nothing that caught my eye. After many trips up and down and stopping for something to eat it was around 9:30 and some decent activity started up. I picked up Stephani to get the ball rolling. There was just something about her that I said, 'Let's try her out'. Well, she is 40ish; IMHO a 5-6 on the SW scale but magnificent tits and a fantastic BJ. She aims to please, not rushed and probably has a habit but no apparent signs. Friendly, fun and knows what she is doing. I have her digits for senior members. She would be good in a pinch. Took her back to the stroll and around 11 picked up Chrissie. IMHO Chrissie is a 7 on the SW scale, blond hair and says she is 23. But looks weathered and to mechanical and a clock watcher for my taste. Took her back to the stroll and started trolling again. Her phone hasn't had minutes for a month or so she says. About 1:30AM saw this young Rhonda. IMHO a 9 on SW scale, perfect figure, pretty face long curly dark brown hair. She won't go to my hotel room for less than Franklin so went for BJ with spit in my car for a Grant. Wouldn't let me touch much but it was worth it to have this doll between my legs. Decent BJ wouldn't give me digits. Maybe they were out because it was a nice night. But there is a variety out there if you put the time in or get lucky. I saw another 3-4 9's and 3-4 solid 8's on the SW scale in my travels but I wasn't alone out there and they got snatched very quickly. I hope they report their findings. So after 6 hours. 3 SW's, and no more fluids to give, I woke up!

TheDogg
05-17-12, 10:29
Thanks for sharing. I sometimes feel like I am the only one out gunting sometimes until I noticed SW's getting picked up or the really obvious mongers who ride and just have that I need to drain look on their face LOL.

What stroll were you seeing this action on?

I had a dream. If you put the time in with the gas money, they are out. Had an evening free in Elizabeth and grabbed a room at the Econ Lodge Wednesday and started at around 8pm. Up and down the stroll there was a scattering but nothing that caught my eye. After many trips up and down and stopping for something to eat it was around 9:30 and some decent activity started up. I picked up Stephani to get the ball rolling. There was just something about her that I said, 'Let's try her out'. Well, she is 40ish; IMHO a 5-6 on the SW scale but magnificent tits and a fantastic BJ. She aims to please, not rushed and probably has a habit but no apparent signs. Friendly, fun and knows what she is doing. I have her digits for senior members. She would be good in a pinch. Took her back to the stroll and around 11 picked up Chrissie. IMHO Chrissie is a 7 on the SW scale, blond hair and says she is 23. But looks weathered and to mechanical and a clock watcher for my taste. Took her back to the stroll and started trolling again. Her phone hasn't had minutes for a month or so she says. About 1:30AM saw this young Rhonda. IMHO a 9 on SW scale, perfect figure, pretty face long curly dark brown hair. She won't go to my hotel room for less than Franklin so went for BJ with spit in my car for a Grant. Wouldn't let me touch much but it was worth it to have this doll between my legs. Decent BJ wouldn't give me digits. Maybe they were out because it was a nice night. But there is a variety out there if you put the time in or get lucky. I saw another 3-4 9's and 3-4 solid 8's on the SW scale in my travels but I wasn't alone out there and they got snatched very quickly. I hope they report their findings. So after 6 hours. 3 SW's, and no more fluids to give, I woke up!

TheDogg
05-17-12, 10:31
LOLOL I second that! These chicks do some wild stuff man. I always worry about how they will act once in the car so that is why I have gotten really careful as to who I pick up. Thanks to this forum we can share and help others from making the same mistakes.

Yes that would have required an azz whoopin though.

No she stuck her azz out of my passenger seat and started peeing not in my car if she would of pissed in my car she would of gotten a ass whooping.

Feelz Good
05-18-12, 09:52
You local hobbyists have it made. I am from out of town and thanks to people who contribute to this board I was successful. Again I dreamed I went out and bagged to hoes within 3 hours of mongering yesterday. I didn't see any 9's this time but I saw a lot of 6-8's. First a cute shy and young dirty blond, in a blue medical top and bottoms, named Ashley at 5 PM. She was paranoid that I was a cop in the beginning of our ride and wouldn't do anything but a car date. Cute girl but needs more training. And at 7 PM a 30 something, thin dirty blond Jay. Average and mechanical and way too much teeth during BJ for me to repeat. That's all I got. I am done. I need to rest. No more juices! Good Luck and be Safe.

Nats Nats
05-18-12, 10:12
Hello all,

I'll be in the area next week during the day with some time to relax. Appreciate any information or PM's with contacts to check or sightseeing drives. Thanks!

Hornyzack
05-18-12, 10:59
Used to have a little luck on irvington stroll.

Seen nothing lately.

Anyone Know whats happening around there?

TheDogg
05-24-12, 11:30
You have to keep looking my friend. They are out there. Its funny because it could be real dry and one last spin around the block and BAM there comes two or three out of the woodwork! LOL.

Used to have a little luck on irvington stroll.

Seen nothing lately.

Anyone Know whats happening around there?

TheDogg
05-24-12, 11:33
I actually ran into a nice looking BSW with a great tight little body in white tights which I love LOL off of the clinton stroll. She was not very social and did not do a great job for a quarter. Other than the body and tights being great that was about it. Also asks for more of course. Seems like the ones who have no skillz are the greediest. She also will make you drive pretty far to places I would advise to avoid.

TheDogg
06-10-12, 23:39
Weather is nice and the board is quiet. I thought it would be really busy! Streets should be jumping right about now LOL. Where are all my fellow mongers and their story's, advice, feedback and so on.