PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 [2]

HeyCabbie
04-02-20, 20:44
It sounds like it's waking back up a little-- I haven't driven through in a while, But I heard the mayor publicly stated an intent to leave SW's alone and focus on other issues. I am wondering if that will bring activity back to the area.As my screen name implies, I'm out here a LOT. And I've been doing this for over half a decade. And a very close friend, and fellow cabbie and monger, has been doing both since the early 70's.

Street action never went away. The price of street action went insane with the tech money, but it never was as "dead" as many have said.

ForTheTeam
07-30-20, 13:06
Took a drive to MD around 0930-1000. Saw ASW, A whale of a WSW and what seems to be a tyranny BSW. Talk to the ASW $ for FS and .8 for BJ. Didn't take the opportunity cause I had other priorities before this. Good hunting and be safe out there.

Seekingcs
08-05-20, 10:53
Drove down International-14th-Mission from Hayward to 2nd in Oakland about 7:00 PM. Very little activity. Saw 2 BSW near 16th getting a lot of attention. Drove further down and you-turned and when I went past again about 5 minutes later they were both gone. Around 21st saw an ASW spinner. Several cars where swooping in. It was Tuesday and not yet dark so maybe I just hit it a bit early.

DashDiner79
09-24-20, 14:23
Visiting on business and don't know where to start. Driving lost. From the looks of the thread Andrew Jackson will get you nothing out here. Got spoiled back home with the HSW WSW 7 on a SW scale and some 7 on a regular scale, who were down for dub action.

Buster Hymen
10-10-20, 15:45
In the far past, SF used to be a fantastic place to monger on foot versus car. I remember walking up the street one night about 25 years ago when a uber cute 18 year old walked up to me, pulled down her top, and said, "cmon, you KNOW you want to fuck me! And I did, took her to my hotel and fucked her for 50 bucks.

Unfortunately this was back in the height of the HIV crisis, so the activities were all covered.

Sigh, those were the days!

MongerSeeker
10-29-20, 15:20
I miss the days when it was not hard to find a hot SW in CA & Socal. Back in the 80's & 90's it was not hard to find a good WSW and not have much problems with LE. These days it is fairly rare to find good WSW. Personally I have only found one good WSW in Oakland. I rarely get up there so it is harder for me judge. I am fortunate to to live in SD. So TJ is not to far. The one downside about TJ is that there is only the low end SW's & the high end girls that work in the clubs like HK. Personally I am mainly interested in BJ's and $100 is ridiculous price to pay for that.

In the far past, SF used to be a fantastic place to monger on foot versus car. I remember walking up the street one night about 25 years ago when a uber cute 18 year old walked up to me, pulled down her top, and said, "cmon, you KNOW you want to fuck me! And I did, took her to my hotel and fucked her for 50 bucks.

Unfortunately this was back in the height of the HIV crisis, so the activities were all covered.

Sigh, those were the days!

EBtAngle
02-08-21, 02:56
Anyone have any experience propositioning a pan handler? I am thinking specifically of the Safeway on 16th.

ItsDaddy
05-10-21, 03:05
Hey PowderMan,

Thanks for the amazing report. I was just curious as to the prices you paid for these services, especially the behind the dumpster one and stairwell one. Wanted to make sure I bring enough for when I try to pull that off. Thanks in advance!

I was in the Union Square area for most of this week. With no transport I decide I would take a different approach to finding a bit of fun. I have never walked an area to try and find a good experience. I do enjoy experiencing an area by getting close to the people that live there. As I took my walkabout the first night it got real very quickly. Before anybody flames me I know I put myself in what some people would consider dangerous but I never during the week ever once felt that way.

This was a 5 for 5 week. First night I walk to Hyde off of O'Farell. Down past Ellis and Eddy and around. Was not long before I spotted a very tall blonde messing with her phone. I watched her for awhile as she slowly walked down hyde before I approached. She was in her 30's and had a smoking body. We chatted, she was needing to pay rent and I was able to help. She had a place nearby that we got a room for an hour. Into the room and once I saw her without clothes I knew I had scored. Great BBBJ and CFS. I was very surprised at what I had found.

Second night I thought what the heck do something new. I like the feel of being outside and adding a bit of risk to it. I found the one legged girl right at Hyde and Ellis. She crutched herself to a spot behind a dumpster and gave me a great BBBJ.

Third day and night. Had a break in the day and wandered down to Hyde. Took a few laps to Turk and then around to Larkin and back up. Not much happening but then I see this really sexy black lady walking on the other side of the street. I usually do not partake in BSW but she was super sexy. She saw me and crossed the street where we chatted for a bit. This one I took back to my room. Little kissing and then down to it. Deep BBBJ moved into FS. She enjoyed my paddle and flogger she could really take it. Another amazing experience, she actual lives near the airport and has a house which she gave me her address. I went back that night to see what else I could find. Ran across a small WSW right near Turk. Took her back to my room. She was friendly gave a great BBBJ with FIA. It was a bit rushed so no 5 stars for her.

Day 4 around 4 pm. Doing a few laps and was ready to call it when I saw a blond walking in front me of. I was able to catch up to her at a light and started chatting. A bit older but very pretty and a great bod. She was out of it a bit but I did not care. I did not have time to take her back to my place so we played with a little fire. She took me into one of the apartment buildings nearby where we went into a stairwell. Risky yes but it really added to the fun. She basically got naked in the stair well and proceeded to give an amazing BBBJ followed by CFS back to BBBJ and more CFS before the finish. She gave incredible customer service and was really into it.

I have a great appreciation for the walk about technique. It actually allowed me to be more successful by being integrated with people. Most of the oopty's would have been difficult in a car. I really enjoyed my week and next time I am in town would repeat.

MongerSeeker
05-10-21, 07:57
I always want to try a good WSW in San Francisco. Have not been to San Francisco in years.

Raoul Duke
05-10-21, 18:49
I always want to try a good WSW in San Francisco. Have not been to San Francisco in years.I've got to guess the chance of running into that is right up there with finding affordable housing in SF. The days of discovering quality on the streets likely vanished with the advent of the internet.

Shakota
05-14-21, 03:55
There used to be a forum much like this one that was Bay area specific;. They closed it down when the laws changed.

I've got to guess the chance of running into that is right up there with finding affordable housing in SF. The days of discovering quality on the streets likely vanished with the advent of the internet.

MongerSeeker
05-24-21, 19:12
There was a few good WSW's when the Redbook went away. There was this one WSW named Blonde Fantasy. The really odd thing is that the posts about street action went away in SF when the Redbook got taken down. My guess is that there is still a few. But it takes a lot more work.

I've got to guess the chance of running into that is right up there with finding affordable housing in SF. The days of discovering quality on the streets likely vanished with the advent of the internet.

ItsDaddy
06-18-21, 18:26
Hey all,

I am just wondering what happened and why this forum is so dead. Very few posts going up these days, and not a single person has replied to my post asking about prices, which has been up for weeks now. It seemed like this forum was very active before, so I'm just wondering what happened. Don't let this forum die. Let's get it going again guys! Start posting! A good start would be to just give any recent reports from the street scene. I drove around shotwell the other day but it's all closed off and I didn't see any girls. Is that still a good area to find SW's these days? Is there another area that is more poppin for SW's now? I am def looking for anything on the cheaper side, especially with the possibility of BBBJ or even BBFS. Let's get this forum going again! Let's do it gentlemen.

Mnigac
08-05-21, 23:02
Hey all,

I am just wondering what happened and why this forum is so dead. Very few posts going up these days, and not a single person has replied to my post asking about prices, which has been up for weeks now. It seemed like this forum was very active before, so I'm just wondering what happened. Don't let this forum die. Let's get it going again guys! Start posting! A good start would be to just give any recent reports from the street scene. I drove around shotwell the other day but it's all closed off and I didn't see any girls. Is that still a good area to find SW's these days? Is there another area that is more poppin for SW's now? I am def looking for anything on the cheaper side, especially with the possibility of BBBJ or even BBFS. Let's get this forum going again! Let's do it gentlemen.Saw two near the Westin, supposably two anyway. Hiding on the side a bit.

Jjjccc111
12-05-21, 06:55
Saw some insanely hot Latinas and maybe and Asian hanging out on the corner of Sutter and Larkin. Not too many but the girls were some of the hottest I've see.

Pot1134
12-06-21, 11:54
There has always been a few ladies off Union Square mingled in with the crowds and along down the back streets. Not all are in SW outfits.

LeopoldBloom
12-11-21, 14:25
There has always been a few ladies off Union Square mingled in with the crowds and along down the back streets. Not all are in SW outfits.Agree. Sometimes delightful finds on the corner of Bush and Stockton.

KlaySfmbph
12-25-21, 17:37
Saw some insanely hot Latinas and maybe and Asian hanging out on the corner of Sutter and Larkin. Not too many but the girls were some of the hottest I've see.That's TS corner. No judgment if you like girls with extras.

UsMale69
12-26-21, 03:00
Maybe one should keep an open mind, they likely understand how to give a great BJ because of their anatomy.

That's TS corner. No judgment if you like girls with extras.

Jjjccc111
12-26-21, 18:59
That's TS corner. No judgment if you like girls with extras.Hahaha shit. They were so fine! Thanks for the warning.

ClosetPervert9
12-28-21, 07:11
Hahaha shit. They were so fine! Thanks for the warning.I think they have a club on that corner too. But if you like it, no judgement from me. They're pretty friendly when walking past that area.

ClosetPervert9
12-28-21, 07:51
Hey all,

I am just wondering what happened and why this forum is so dead. Very few posts going up these days, and not a single person has replied to my post asking about prices, which has been up for weeks now. It seemed like this forum was very active before, so I'm just wondering what happened. Don't let this forum die. Let's get it going again guys! Start posting! A good start would be to just give any recent reports from the street scene. I drove around shotwell the other day but it's all closed off and I didn't see any girls. Is that still a good area to find SW's these days? Is there another area that is more poppin for SW's now? I am def looking for anything on the cheaper side, especially with the possibility of BBBJ or even BBFS. Let's get this forum going again! Let's do it gentlemen.Did you manage to make it out? I know where to go but am not very familiar with that side of the water although competitive car prices to the rest of the bay.

LeopoldBloom
12-28-21, 12:42
Agree. Sometimes delightful finds on the corner of Bush and Stockton.I went back around here two weeks ago. No dice. So many cop cars in Union Square, presumably protecting Victoria's Secret from the smash and grab crowd? Hopefully there's a return to normalcy soon. (Also, damn cold out there!

Jjjccc111
01-03-22, 16:21
I think they have a club on that corner too. But if you like it, no judgement from me. They're pretty friendly when walking past that area.Anyone know what club he's talking about?

RedWing
01-05-22, 01:52
Hey all,

I am just wondering what happened and why this forum is so dead. Very few posts going up these days, and not a single person has replied to my post asking about prices, which has been up for weeks now. It seemed like this forum was very active before, so I'm just wondering what happened. Don't let this forum die. Let's get it going again guys! Start posting! A good start would be to just give any recent reports from the street scene. I drove around shotwell the other day but it's all closed off and I didn't see any girls. Is that still a good area to find SW's these days? Is there another area that is more poppin for SW's now? I am def looking for anything on the cheaper side, especially with the possibility of BBBJ or even BBFS. Let's get this forum going again! Let's do it gentlemen.Shotwell along with South Van Ness used to be great day & night but that was years ago. I don't know a single area of the city that has an active street walker presence anymore. I'm guessing that it's now all online.

ImageCreator
01-05-22, 07:27
Anyone know what club he's talking about?Divas. Somewhere around that area, near the 24 hour fitness. Off of. Polk?

ClosetPervert9
01-26-22, 08:10
Shotwell along with South Van Ness used to be great day & night but that was years ago. I don't know a single area of the city that has an active street walker presence anymore. I'm guessing that it's now all online.Mission is still active on weekend nights but weeknights are pretty much a no-go now.

ClosetPervert9
01-26-22, 08:11
Divas. Somewhere around that area, near the 24 hour fitness. Off of. Polk?I wasn't aware of the 24 hour fitness but it is off of Polk and Divas is a fitting name so that's probably the one.

SkyTrader
03-20-22, 16:07
I was wondering if anyone has seen Angela? She is blonde with a nice ass kinda of short too. I use to see her all the time walking on Polk st, but haven't seen her in about 4 years since they don't really walk that area anymore. It use to be lit af in that area. Now I only see TSSW in that area.

WardTerry
04-28-22, 01:29
There has always been a few ladies off Union Square mingled in with the crowds and along down the back streets. Not all are in SW outfits.How do you know who they are if they aren't "dressed" for work?

Kidbaysf
05-10-22, 02:17
The red book days. ASW we're rare. I think they went by Candy and Anya. Anyone remember them? BTSusan! How si she doing. Seen on previous thread her photo was shown. Good times.

UsMale69
05-12-22, 01:29
Hadn't seen her in years, would love her digits if she's still around; best TL MILF SW of all time!

The red book days. ASW we're rare. I think they went by Candy and Anya. Anyone remember them? BTSusan! How si she doing. Seen on previous thread her photo was shown. Good times.

ClosetPervert9
05-17-22, 06:34
The red book days. ASW we're rare. I think they went by Candy and Anya. Anyone remember them? BTSusan! How si she doing. Seen on previous thread her photo was shown. Good times.Thats before my time.

Devil6661
05-19-22, 02:46
Shotwell along with South Van Ness used to be great day & night but that was years ago. I don't know a single area of the city that has an active street walker presence anymore. I'm guessing that it's now all online.Brooklyn near NYC and Boston are still active.

TridentGum
05-20-22, 19:15
In the eighties in SF there were streetwalkers from Turk to Sacramento and from Buchanan to Jones with a few streets in between as no fly zones. There was also Capp and Shotwell and a few more out toward Hunters Point.

Last time I picked up there. I'd say around 2010 or so. I wasn't even cruising that night. I was on my was to a nightclub myself around 10 pm when some early 20's gal in nightclub attire on Geary and Levenworth or Jones gave me the look. $40 BBBJcimws in my car and a handful of tit. While later I saw her going into one of the clubs while I was looking for parking. Guess she needed door money.

ClosetPervert9
05-22-22, 00:21
Last time I picked up there. I'd say around 2010 or so. I wasn't even cruising that night. I was on my was to a nightclub myself around 10 pm when some early 20's gal in nightclub attire on Geary and Levenworth or Jones gave me the look. $40 BBBJcimws in my car and a handful of tit. While later I saw her going into one of the clubs while I was looking for parking. Guess she needed door money.It sounds like I missed an era. Last time I picked up there was around 2017-ish. It was 120 even for everything covered but I saw a beauty that I had to sample. I didn't have buyers remorse but the combo of BBBJ not being on the table + the 20 upcharge (the market rate was 100 at the time killed any additional excitment to return to capp.) Needless to say I don't frequent Capp too often anymore.

TridentGum
05-22-22, 19:14
It sounds like I missed an era. Last time I picked up there was around 2017-ish. It was 120 even for everything covered but I saw a beauty that I had to sample. I didn't have buyers remorse but the combo of BBBJ not being on the table + the 20 upcharge (the market rate was 100 at the time killed any additional excitment to return to capp.) Needless to say I don't frequent Capp too often anymore.Sometime between 87 and 90 I got humped bare by a twenty something for $20 while sitting on the loading dock behind Walgreens on 16th and mission. It wasn't Walgreens back then. Streets weren't as busy nor as well lit like now. Different times. Everything was different back then.

Devil6661
05-24-22, 22:35
Sometime between 87 and 90 I got humped bare by a twenty something for $20 while sitting on the loading dock behind Walgreens on 16th and mission. It wasn't Walgreens back then. Streets weren't as busy nor as well lit like now. Different times. Everything was different back then.What about now? Any activity? Find something in south bay, san jose?

TridentGum
06-12-22, 15:37
What about now? Any activity? Find something in south bay, san jose?I was driving for work the other day down 17th street. Probably early afternoon somewhere between SVN and Bryant there was some woman in messed up clothes couldn't keep her head up with what looked like tremmens standing on the sidewalk facing traffic. I didn't even catch her eye, nor try. She was the first I noticed in that area in a while. I only drive that way once every few months in the day time and no longer even think about cruising. Last I cruised the TL at night and that was before lockdowns mostly saw a few trans or girls who looked like trans out there, not my thing. That was years ago. With all the night clubs and overpriced housing there It seems too busy to really have any girls out. Last I talked to a woman over there she wanted $240, at a time I could get internet for half that. It was when RB was still active.

I drive by Gish in San Jose even less and always in the daytime. Before covid lockdowns in 2019 I drove a few times up and down 1st from Tully to Montegue, nothing, I still get around Gish nothing there in the daytime at least either.

You can forget about the canal zone in San Rafael.

Only street action I notice out there is Oakland on 15th. I posted some observations in the Oakland street thread recently.

AsianWebGuy
06-27-22, 16:48
Have you saw anything worth the try in SF lately?

I was driving for work the other day down 17th street. Probably early afternoon somewhere between SVN and Bryant there was some woman in messed up clothes couldn't keep her head up with what looked like tremmens standing on the sidewalk facing traffic. I didn't even catch her eye, nor try. She was the first I noticed in that area in a while. I only drive that way once every few months in the day time and no longer even think about cruising. Last I cruised the TL at night and that was before lockdowns mostly saw a few trans or girls who looked like trans out there, not my thing. That was years ago. With all the night clubs and overpriced housing there It seems too busy to really have any girls out. Last I talked to a woman over there she wanted $240, at a time I could get internet for half that. It was when RB was still active.

I drive by Gish in San Jose even less and always in the daytime. Before covid lockdowns in 2019 I drove a few times up and down 1st from Tully to Montegue, nothing, I still get around Gish nothing there in the daytime at least either..

TridentGum
08-01-22, 11:22
Have you saw anything worth the try in SF lately?I have not been in the TL in the last month and a half since my last post nor near any other former stroll.

ClosetPervert9
08-06-22, 05:34
I have not been in the TL in the last month and a half since my last post nor near any other former stroll.I wouldn't gamble with TL just stick with Capp or Polk. Ave yourself alot of grief that way.

TridentGum
08-07-22, 00:56
I wouldn't gamble with TL just stick with Capp or Polk. Ave yourself alot of grief that way.Last few times from the street for me were from inty and I took them home. Redbook closed I met a few out there. There were two I saw a few times over a few months. Both showed up on NS later. This was in 2014.

More recent tries, my eyes aren't good enough anymore, and they all want to talk your ear off through the window before getting in. Big no no. Now I don't even live close enough to want to go to any of them.

JCalibur
08-14-22, 15:44
I wouldn't gamble with TL just stick with Capp or Polk. Ave yourself alot of grief that way.How is it in the mission?

ClosetPervert9
08-15-22, 02:57
How is it in the mission?Capp is in the mission. Probably your best bet in SF too.

JCalibur
08-15-22, 05:24
Capp is in the mission. Probably your best bet in SF too.My bad, I meant how is it, as in like is it popping? I haven't been there in awhile.

Johnny Shakes
08-15-22, 06:29
Capp is in the mission. Probably your best bet in SF too.Which mission you talking about?

ClosetPervert9
08-15-22, 21:44
Which mission you talking about?Is this a serious question or are you implying that capp isn't in the mission?

HorneyinHilo
09-28-22, 00:25
I visited SF recently and checked out Capp St S of 15th to about 25th. Total hottie gallery from about 0000 to 0400 each day I checked it out. A few local non-pros but mostly hotties under professional management.

BobDemoto
09-29-22, 00:45
I'm visiting SF for the first time since covid and I'm surprised that union square has no longer SW available. 3 yrs ago, they were all coming around 11 PM. But this week, I haven't having seen any even after 12:30. When did the exode happen? Are they still coming from time to time or did they move to other places (can't imagine that they don't need good cash).

Runon99
09-29-22, 14:51
I'm visiting SF for the first time since covid and I'm surprised that union square has no longer SW available. 3 yrs ago, they were all coming around 11 PM. But this week, I haven't having seen any even after 12:30. When did the exode happen? Are they still coming from time to time or did they move to other places (can't imagine that they don't need good cash).Just a wild guess, but probably sometime around late March 2020 is when things changed. I think the lovelies that walked around Union Square were primarily catering to business travelers and business travel to SF fell off a cliff when the pandemic began. Tourist travel to SF has rebounded nicely but I don't think business travel has gotten close. Maybe there were more girls around during Dreamforce last week? No idea, I was out of town.

But if / when business travel to SF really rebounds, that's when I bet you'll see more girls walking around Union Square.

ClosetPervert9
10-01-22, 07:39
I'm visiting SF for the first time since covid and I'm surprised that union square has no longer SW available. 3 yrs ago, they were all coming around 11 PM. But this week, I haven't having seen any even after 12:30. When did the exode happen? Are they still coming from time to time or did they move to other places (can't imagine that they don't need good cash).Early 2021 the last of them fizzled out and the FS shop there shut down too. Pretty much have to head to the mission or go hunting on polk.

ImageCreator
10-11-22, 10:58
Early 2021 the last of them fizzled out and the FS shop there shut down too. Pretty much have to head to the mission or go hunting on polk.Even Polk, Leavenworth, etc. are dead these days. I've driven around a few times lately when I had an evening job, and spotted nothing but yuppies walking around.

ClosetPervert9
10-12-22, 00:27
Even Polk, Leavenworth, etc. are dead these days. I've driven around a few times lately when I had an evening job, and spotted nothing but yuppies walking around.Try again at primetime on prime nights.

CoolCruiserAZ
10-16-22, 12:24
Just landed and have a long layliver until tomorrow morning! Can someone give me some good spots for Sunday night. Would love to get out the hotel and find some gems. Thanks.

CoolCruiserAZ
10-16-22, 12:37
Also I will be at Courtyard by Marriott San Francisco Union Square! Is there any street action around me. Thanks! Need the best spots for Sunday nights.

ImageCreator
10-18-22, 11:09
Try again at primetime on prime nights.You know what, I actually did just that. Drove this Saturday night all along Larkin and Polk between Ellis and Bush. Saw nothing. Literally. I then cruised down to the mission and drove up and down Capp. Nothing. Plenty of people, just nothing of interest. I did see one solo girl sort of hanging out at South Van Ness and. 15th or so, but didn't circle back. Either way, looking very dead out there.

ClosetPervert9
10-21-22, 22:57
Also I will be at Courtyard by Marriott San Francisco Union Square! Is there any street action around me. Thanks! Need the best spots for Sunday nights.Sorry bro. Nothing since a year after covid in your area. You have to find an escort in that area.

Chaser666
11-03-22, 23:46
Hanging out near the Ferry Building / Embarcadero area. Is there any action to be found nearby. It my first visit since 2019.

Hive Chicago
11-28-22, 00:00
Hanging out near the Ferry Building / Embarcadero area. Is there any action to be found nearby. It my first visit since 2019.You're walking distance to a few AMPs in Chinatown that will take care of you. City lights for example.

ClosetPervert9
11-28-22, 16:25
Hanging out near the Ferry Building / Embarcadero area. Is there any action to be found nearby. It my first visit since 2019.No SWs in that area.

SosuaProspect
12-07-22, 09:04
Back in town for a few days. Decided to hit up Capp street just to see what it's like in the winter time. I really wasn't expecting much as it's chilly outside, and it is a Tuesday. But boy was I surprised. Went around 10:30 pm and there were at least 20 girls all down Capp. All different flavors, white, Asian, Latin, chocolate. The hottest were these two white girls that were together wearing lingerie, and heels, despite the chilly weather. Of course they were acting the most snobby.

Managed to get the number of the cute Asian spinner, and a short pretty Latina. They both agreed to come to my hotel and provide service upon my request. I'll hit them.

Up tomorrow. Tonight I end up fed in BBFSCIP with a provider I sought off of megapersonal for $160.

Just makes me wonder if CAPP street was rocking like that on a Tuesday, then I can only imagine how International Blvd is going to look when I pay a visit on Thursday. It's encouraging to see that street activity exists all year round. Even in the winter.

SameDi5670
12-07-22, 13:03
Don't forget to report your experience in the relevant thread (SW or escort) thanks.

Managed to get the number of the cute Asian spinner, and a short pretty Latina. They both agreed to come to my hotel and provide service upon my request. I'll hit them.

Up tomorrow. Tonight I end up fed in BBFSCIP with a provider I sought off of megapersonal for $160.

ClosetPervert9
12-07-22, 14:15
Back in town for a few days. Decided to hit up Capp street just to see what it's like in the winter time. I really wasn't expecting much as it's chilly outside, and it is a Tuesday. But boy was I surprised. Went around 10:30 pm and there were at least 20 girls all down Capp. All different flavors, white, Asian, Latin, chocolate. The hottest were these two white girls that were together wearing lingerie, and heels, despite the chilly weather. Of course they were acting the most snobby.

Just makes me wonder if CAPP street was rocking like that on a Tuesday, then I can only imagine how International Blvd is going to look when I pay a visit on Thursday. It's encouraging to see that street activity exists all year round. Even in the winter.Inty doesn't pop like capp. There are consistently workers on Inty unlike capp. But attitudes are better on capp with better variety also existing on capp. Going rates are the same on both sides of the bridge.

MongerSeeker
12-21-22, 07:19
This is a welcome surprise. SF has been slow for so many years. When the Redbook went away there was few if any reports afterwards. So I figured there must be more SW's than guys were reporting.

Just makes me wonder if CAPP street was rocking like that on a Tuesday, then I can only imagine how International Blvd is going to look when I pay a visit on Thursday. It's encouraging to see that street activity exists all year round. Even in the winter.

ClosetPervert9
12-23-22, 09:24
This is a welcome surprise. SF has been slow for so many years. When the Redbook went away there was few if any reports afterwards. So I figured there must be more SW's than guys were reporting.It's not an amazing scene but there is some decent talent always drfiting through our scene. Business hours are limited but still going strong.

TridentGum
12-25-22, 17:36
Please tell us about this one on the Bareback Beauties thread here in the SF section. Don't forget to post a link for us.

PeterBigPipe
01-08-23, 23:34
Hello,

SF native but moved 14 years ago and do not make it back as often as I'd like. It seems like when RB went down the scene took a nosedive from what it was and has yet to recover. I was wondering if Big Tit Susan aka BT Susan was still around? Susan is an older taller white SW who I believe in her earlier years was a stripper. Susan has / had huge enhanced tits and was known to work the downtown and financial district area and every so often could be found in the TL. I will be visiting in April and was hoping she was still around. Thanks.

Owtkast2
01-09-23, 06:55

Just makes me wonder if CAPP street was rocking like that on a Tuesday, then I can only imagine how International Blvd is going to look when I pay a visit on Thursday. It's encouraging to see that street activity exists all year round. Even in the winter.Moved here from KY 6 months ago and the forums hadn't been active. But recently seen posts of Capp St. I decided to make a stroll Saturday night between 2-3. Very nice variety especially with the weather being all yucky. Seen a couple WSW with bikini type outfits on. It was a very sexy scene. There was 2 SFPD cars parked on both sides of street pointing in opposite direction but away from the major action. Still too close for comfort. I'm going to check it out during the day to see if it's as plentiful as it was that night. Keep the info coming fellas. I'm new to area and trying to get my feet wet here. Everyone can't play at the K-orgs unfortunately. But, I'm going to try one day!

UsMale69
01-27-23, 17:15
I was wondering the same thing, hot blonde MILF who could suck a golf ball through a garden hose! Used to see her in the TL near Post and Larkin, hope she's still around and available.

Hello,
SF native but moved 14 years ago and do not make it back as often as I'd like. It seems like when RB went down the scene took a nosedive from what it was and has yet to recover. I was wondering if Big Tit Susan aka BT Susan was still around? Susan is an older taller white SW who I believe in her earlier years was a stripper. Susan has / had huge enhanced tits and was known to work the downtown and financial district area and every so often could be found in the TL. I will be visiting in April and was hoping she was still around. Thanks.

ClosetPervert9
01-31-23, 10:30
Moved here from KY 6 months ago and the forums hadn't been active. But recently seen posts of Capp St. I decided to make a stroll Saturday night between 2-3. Very nice variety especially with the weather being all yucky. Seen a couple WSW with bikini type outfits on. It was a very sexy scene. There was 2 SFPD cars parked on both sides of street pointing in opposite direction but away from the major action. Still too close for comfort. I'm going to check it out during the day to see if it's as plentiful as it was that night. Keep the info coming fellas. I'm new to area and trying to get my feet wet here. Everyone can't play at the K-orgs unfortunately. But, I'm going to try one day!Welcome to the area.

I've often said that while small, capp street has a very nice biosphere of its own. Quality stuff. Cops are seen there but I completely understand your feelings. That said, capp is not active during the day. You might find 1 walker but due to the large amount of foot and car traffic you may not even be able to spot her. If you need a daytime blade I'd recommend just heading to oakland and hitting the E. 14.

If you are still wanting to give the K-orgs a spin, pm me and I'll show you the ropes since I think I know the reason why you're unable to.

Roger Eggin
02-04-23, 13:35
For those not following the news, Capp has been making the wrong kind of headlines and changes are in the works to appease angry residents.

https://sfist.com/2023/02/03/capp-street-will-be-barricaded-off-over-concerns-theres-too-many-sex-workers-strolling/

RisklyDad
02-04-23, 23:31
So let me start by saying I'm new to the whole SW thing as I mostly stick to massage parlors and online escorts. With that being said options in those departments have dwindled so I have been attempting to find a SW with absolutely no success so far. I've been in the TL, Shotwell, Capp, Mission and still nothing. I've went different days and times, Friday and Saturday nights mostly and still nothing. Can somebody give me tips on where to go? Should I switch my routine? Is the fact that I'm on foot hurting my chances? Any info / tips appreciated. Happy hunting.You should try car, sometimes it take 1 - 2 hours of driving and approaching 2-3 SWs to find out the one that is safe nice. There are articles on how to talk with them and excuses to make and the whole process to find out red flags.

ClosetPervert9
02-05-23, 10:45
You should try car, sometimes it take 1 - 2 hours of driving and approaching 2-3 SWs to find out the one that is safe nice. There are articles on how to talk with them and excuses to make and the whole process to find out red flags.That post is nearly 3 years old and was posted in the early covid days.

MongerSeeker
02-05-23, 12:11
Part of the problem is the girls are so blatant these days. When the girls stand in the streets & dress so scantily they rile up the locals. Personally I wish LE would give them tickets for standing in the street. The city supervisor suggested establishing legal red light district for SF.

For those not following the news, Capp has been making the wrong kind of headlines and changes are in the works to appease angry residents.

https://sfist.com/2023/02/03/capp-street-will-be-barricaded-off-over-concerns-theres-too-many-sex-workers-strolling/

ClosetPervert9
02-06-23, 20:46
Part of the problem is the girls are so blatant these days. When the girls stand in the streets & dress so scantily they rile up the locals. Personally I wish LE would give them tickets for standing in the street. The city supervisor suggested establishing legal red light district for SF.A legal district would be cool but probably wouldn't fly.

MongerSeeker
02-10-23, 09:41
Eros centers would be the ideal solution would be the ideal solution. The police would crack down on street prostitution and tell them they have to work in a Eros center building if they want to work legally. The advantage is that it takes prostitution of the streets and gets rid of pimps. There would be a redlight district. But legalized prostitution could only take place in the Eros centers. The other advantage is that guys would no longer have sex in their cars on the streets. It would also reduce the police resources for prostitution. This would also be a good way of getting rid of massage parlors with prostiutes as well.

A legal district would be cool but probably wouldn't fly.

ClosetPervert9
02-10-23, 12:02
Eros centers would be the ideal solution would be the ideal solution. The police would crack down on street prostitution and tell them they have to work in a Eros center building if they want to work legally. The advantage is that it takes prostitution of the streets and gets rid of pimps. There would be a redlight district. But legalized prostitution could only take place in the Eros centers. The other advantage is that guys would no longer have sex in their cars on the streets. It would also reduce the police resources for prostitution. This would also be a good way of getting rid of massage parlors with prostitutes as well.I would be down for that but I just can't see too many biting that bullet as they aren't able to tackle any issues serious issues. If there aren't johns to bust that means police will have to actually engage with real dangerous character. (I'm obviously jaded and as you can't tell am biased) That aside, I wouldn't mind seeing it. I would probably take out a loan to run a business in the Eros zone but I'm still of the belief that most efforts around prostitution on an institutional level is PR a lip service to placate those who say they aren't accomplishing anything. "We arrest 20 onlookers at a side show recovered 1. Gun and impounded 6 cars. We arrested 5 prostitutes and fined 18 johns" Nothing about gang violence, the influx of ghost guns, or solved murders.

Before I get too critical and political I'm going to look this up and see if I can find anything more about this. I'll support however I can if it's at a point that support can be given on a citizen level. Thanks for bringing it up and please keep us up to date if you hear anything else.

MongerSeeker
02-12-23, 05:54
I agree. Cracking down on prostitution is easy low risk way to create good PR. I am also guessing that more girls are in SF due to the recent crackdown in Oakland. The locals are a bit shocked simply because there has not been many SW's working The other problem is that the SW's dress so scantily and are so blatant about.

I would be down for that but I just can't see too many biting that bullet as they aren't able to tackle any issues serious issues. If there aren't johns to bust that means police will have to actually engage with real dangerous character. (I'm obviously jaded and as you can't tell am biased) That aside, I wouldn't mind seeing it. I would probably take out a loan to run a business in the Eros zone but I'm still of the belief that most efforts around prostitution on an institutional level is PR a lip service to placate those who say they aren't accomplishing anything. "We arrest 20 onlookers at a side show recovered 1. Gun and impounded 6 cars. We arrested 5 prostitutes and fined 18 johns" Nothing about gang violence, the influx of ghost guns, or solved murders.

Before I get too critical and political I'm going to look this up and see if I can find anything more about this. I'll support however I can if it's at a point that support can be given on a citizen level. Thanks for bringing it up and please keep us up to date if you hear anything else.

HobbymanCA90
02-14-23, 20:46
I agree. Cracking down on prostitution is easy low risk way to create good PR. I am also guessing that more girls are in SF due to the recent crackdown in Oakland. The locals are a bit shocked simply because there has not been many SW's working The other problem is that the SW's dress so scantily and are so blatant about.It has been a long while since I did the SW thing in SF, it was sublime and coat effective back in the day, but just soo iffy now. I've dabbled, but much prefer the escort / PD thing these days.

One thing I have never understood about having the "track" be around Capp / Shotwell and 17th-20th street, or any other residential street / area for that matter, is why not choose somewhere that isn't going to directly impact the neighborhood residents and cause all the conflict? I mean, I'm a monger and I wouldn't really want that activity and dynamic going on in front of my house. At least not all the time.

It made more sense back then b / c that area was pretty sketchy, but those are $million homes and lofts and the neighborhood just isn't conducive to that any more. Forget the downtown / Tenderloin section also, there is (was never) anywhere good to park and traffic now makes any slow roll / look impossible before 2:00 am.

Why not move it to someplace / anyplace like:

-Cesar Chavez. East of 101 close to where it meets Connecticut.

-India Basin. Cargo Way, Evans, Mendell, Jennings, Innes.

-Candlestick I know it is getting developed, but for now) - distant end of Gilman to Hunter's Point Expressway.

-Mission. Non-residential stretch of Alemany from San Jose /280 to Naglee.

-Mission. Even 16th street between 101 and South Van Ness would be a LOT better.

Why does it persist right on people doorsteps / driveways / stoops / front windows / sidewalks where it will inevitably cause friction, complaints, conflict, shutdowns, etc. ?

Anyone?

LookingX
02-14-23, 23:41
Not sure how an Eros center would work -- I think it would be end up being a race to the bottom. I think decriminalizing what happens between two people in private along with enforcement on the street is a viable option.

Eros centers would be the ideal solution would be the ideal solution. The police would crack down on street prostitution and tell them they have to work in a Eros center building if they want to work legally. The advantage is that it takes prostitution of the streets and gets rid of pimps. There would be a redlight district. But legalized prostitution could only take place in the Eros centers. The other advantage is that guys would no longer have sex in their cars on the streets. It would also reduce the police resources for prostitution. This would also be a good way of getting rid of massage parlors with prostiutes as well.

ClosetPervert9
02-15-23, 00:11
It has been a long while since I did the SW thing in SF, it was sublime and coat effective back in the day, but just soo iffy now. I've dabbled, but much prefer the escort / PD thing these days.

One thing I have never understood about having the "track" be around Capp / Shotwell and 17th-20th street, or any other residential street / area for that matter, is why not choose somewhere that isn't going to directly impact the neighborhood residents and cause all the conflict? I mean, I'm a monger and I wouldn't really want that activity and dynamic going on in front of my house. At least not all the time.

It made more sense back then b / c that area was pretty sketchy, but those are $million homes and lofts and the neighborhood just isn't conducive to that any more. Forget the downtown / Tenderloin section also, there is (was never) anywhere good to park and traffic now makes any slow roll / look impossible before 2:00 am.

Why not move it to someplace / anyplace like:

-Cesar Chavez. East of 101 close to where it meets Connecticut.

-India Basin. Cargo Way, Evans, Mendell, Jennings, Innes.

-Candlestick I know it is getting developed, but for now) - distant end of Gilman to Hunter's Point Expressway.

-Mission. Non-residential stretch of Alemany from San Jose /280 to Naglee.

-Mission. Even 16th street between 101 and South Van Ness would be a LOT better.

Why does it persist right on people doorsteps / driveways / stoops / front windows / sidewalks where it will inevitably cause friction, complaints, conflict, shutdowns, etc. ?

Anyone?It was in a few other places but capp street is a well known track. Keep in mind the mission was the mexican part of town so its easy to imagine this would be a spot where prostitution wouldve been pushed. This past decade has had so many squeezes to end sex work so they're just being pushed to the more famous parts. People travel from other cities to walk capp, not to walk polk or the TL. The full answer is probably more complex than that but still.

MongerSeeker
02-16-23, 15:53
They have Eros centers in Germany and they work well. The girls pay to rent a room & the guys pay a entry fee. They have them in Frankfurt & there is no more SW's.

Not sure how an Eros center would work -- I think it would be end up being a race to the bottom. I think decriminalizing what happens between two people in private along with enforcement on the street is a viable option.

ClosetPervert9
02-16-23, 20:18
They have Eros centers in Germany and they work well. The girls pay to rent a room & the guys pay a entry fee. They have them in Frankfurt & there is no more SW's.You know, I've heard of this but never heard the term eros center. I would love to see this come to fruition. SF has one of the better chances of this passing but it's definitely an uphill battle.

Rod1618
02-18-23, 03:03
You know, I've heard of this but never heard the term eros center. I would love to see this come to fruition. SF has one of the better chances of this passing but it's definitely an uphill battle.This is different from FKK, right?

ClosetPervert9
02-18-23, 21:34
This is different from FKK, right?What is Fkk?

MongerSeeker
02-19-23, 05:44
Eros center.

There is a lot of advantages to a Eros centers. It eliminates the street girls. It does away with human trafficking. Massage parlors & brothels engage in human trafficking. This is one reason why I do not patronize those establishments. The other factors is that the Eros centers cuts out the pimps. The pim P.S. Are the worst aspects of prostitution. They abuse the girls and cause a lot of problems. There used to be a lot more local girls that were independent. These girls were the nicest & gave the best service as well. I have also heard that the pimps have been demanding that the girls charge a certain price.

https://www.puntingwiki.com/wiki/Eros_centers_Laufhaus

FKK's brothels with mulitple girls working there.

SfoDavid67
02-19-23, 11:27
What is Fkk?Is a German Brothel. It means Freikörperkultur, which translated means in Free Body Culture. Generally everyone who enters, even the girls, pays a cover charge to enter. Usually around 50€. Some of the FKK are very upscale and have amazing spa like features like sauna, jacuzzi and steam bath, indoor and out door pools. Generally the women are totally naked walking around and some have on some sexy outfits. In the FKK there are a variety of drinks and food available. At meal times a full meal can be had and its pretty good food.

Now when you find a girl that meets your fancy, just go up and talk. Usually time in the rooms starts at around 50€ for about 20 min but it won't be much. As in the hobby negotiate and prices rise quickly as the girls are independent. I paid 100€ for a BBBJ from a girl that had literally just turned 18 a couple of days prior.

Now there are some lower level FKK that have reduced entry fee, and lower quality women. There are even some "red carpet" clubs where AO (Alles Ohne) or no condoms used so you can creampie until your heart is content. However, since AO is illegal in Germany you must be known or go in with a known guest to get this service. If you are not know chances are you won't even get past the front door.

Before COVID I used to make 5-6 trips a year to Germany to play. Usually spent 6-7 days each trip, hit a club every day and usually around 3 girls per day. Did that for 13 years, till my world came crashing down. (No it was not and STD).

There are also organized orgies, gangbangs etc all over Germany all the time. Some are filmed some not. Most follow the AO principal.

ClosetPervert9
02-19-23, 20:26
Is a German Brothel. It means Freikrperkultur, which translated means in Free Body Culture. Generally everyone who enters, even the girls, pays a cover charge to enter. Usually around 50. Some of the FKK are very upscale and have amazing spa like features like sauna, jacuzzi and steam bath, indoor and out door pools. Generally the women are totally naked walking around and some have on some sexy outfits. In the FKK there are a variety of drinks and food available. At meal times a full meal can be had and its pretty good food.

Now when you find a girl that meets your fancy, just go up and talk. Usually time in the rooms starts at around 50 for about 20 min but it won't be much. As in the hobby negotiate and prices rise quickly as the girls are independent. I paid 100 for a BBBJ from a girl that had literally just turned 18 a couple of days prior.

Now there are some lower level FKK that have reduced entry fee, and lower quality women. There are even some "red carpet" clubs where AO (Alles Ohne) or no condoms used so you can creampie until your heart is content. However, since AO is illegal in Germany you must be known or go in with a known guest to get this service. If you are not know chances are you won't even get past the front door.

Before COVID I used to make 5-6 trips a year to Germany to play. Usually spent 6-7 days each trip, hit a club every day and usually around 3 girls per day. Did that for 13 years, till my world came crashing down. (No it was not and STD).

There are also organized orgies, gangbangs etc all over Germany all the time. Some are filmed some not. Most follow the AO principal.Thanks for this. I have family in germany who I've been meaning to visit and just got the clearance to take an extended time off to spend a few weeks with. I'll have to sneak away and see this for myself.

Sanosek
03-06-23, 13:59
I walked past Capp the other day. That place is big-time blocked off. From what I heard, the only ladies working that street these days are 5-O. The street is so well blocked off it makes me wonder how emergency vehicles can get down there. How to the cop cars get down there to bust anyone dumb enough to pick up a plain-clothe officer is beyond me.

LenovoX120
03-06-23, 17:17
Is a German Brothel. It means Freikrperkultur, which translated means in Free Body Culture. Generally everyone who enters, even the girls, pays a cover charge to enter. Usually around 50. Some of the FKK are very upscale and have amazing spa like features like sauna, jacuzzi and steam bath, indoor and out door pools. Generally the women are totally naked walking around and some have on some sexy outfits. In the FKK there are a variety of drinks and food available. At meal times a full meal can be had and its pretty good food.

Now when you find a girl that meets your fancy, just go up and talk. Usually time in the rooms starts at around 50 for about 20 min but it won't be much. As in the hobby negotiate and prices rise quickly as the girls are independent. I paid 100 for a BBBJ from a girl that had literally just turned 18 a couple of days prior.

There are also organized orgies, gangbangs etc all over Germany all the time. Some are filmed some not. Most follow the AO principal.If you go to a non "red carpet" club is AO possible with up-charge?

DonTrask
04-10-23, 19:54
I walked past Capp the other day. That place is big-time blocked off. From what I heard, the only ladies working that street these days are 5-O. The street is so well blocked off it makes me wonder how emergency vehicles can get down there. How to the cop cars get down there to bust anyone dumb enough to pick up a plain-clothe officer is beyond me.https://www.sfchronicle.com/sf/article/sex-workers-capp-street-17774301.php

Apparently, the good citizens of the neighborhood don't want to share their streets with the SW's.

MongerSeeker
04-17-23, 10:49
Some of the girls in the article mentioned they were working a few streets over. Is there some girls there or have they left for Oakland.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/sf/article/sex-workers-capp-street-17774301.php

Apparently, the good citizens of the neighborhood don't want to share their streets with the SW's.

BlueRider33
04-28-23, 21:59
Some of the girls in the article mentioned they were working a few streets over. Is there some girls there or have they left for Oakland.Send thhem to Sacramento please. LOL oh wait there being chased off Stockton Blvd as well.

Compgeni
05-30-23, 03:44
I was in the missing this evening 11 to midnight.

I walked Shotwell and Capp from 24th to 16th. I saw 3 or 4 ladies out.

I also saw police on patrol.

I stopped to talk to one and she mentioned she knew of a room for 30. I wonder where that room is. I did not ask or partake.

ItsDaddy
05-31-23, 19:58
First off, shout out to DonTrask. I didn't know you made it out to the bay / the SF forums, but great to see such a legend here. The article you posted mentioned that the tenderloin is another hotbed for working girls, but despite having been through there before many times, I never had much luck. The tenderloin has a vibe like Kensington in Philly, so if there was a girl working, or even desperate for some quick money, I would know how to pick her up, but I haven't had any success. Is there a specific street I should cruise down? Always looking for action in SF. Cheap action, not union square action, though that area has dried up in recent years as well.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/sf/article/sex-workers-capp-street-17774301.php

Compgeni
06-01-23, 19:38
I've been to the tenderloin and civic center many times. Now, there is nothing obvious there. You might find a meth head or homeless person but they are so hard to differentiate between the other action happening in the neighborhoods.

Compgeni
06-01-23, 20:29
I'm from civic center and often pass through tenderloin. It's a mess right now, and has been for awhile. I'd be hard to tell a homeless person or meth head from a working girl with all the action. If that's your dig there are plenty to talk to there.

LookingX
06-03-23, 12:17
I'm from civic center and often pass through tenderloin. It's a mess right now, and has been for awhile. I'd be hard to tell a homeless person or meth head from a working girl with all the action. If that's your dig there are plenty to talk to there.Back in the day you would always see girls on the corners between Civic Center and Polk street. I'd be surprised to see much these days.

FlyPunter
06-08-23, 13:28

There are also organized orgies, gangbangs etc all over Germany all the time. Some are filmed some not. Most follow the AO principal.I've always wanted to visit just for these clubs alone. There were a few hot women that LOVED creampies and it was then who really got me into the CP game (along with GGG). I still wish I would have got to fuck meet Oriental Suzy, Klara and mostly RONJA. What happened to them?

Edit: apologies, I just realized off topic.

Compgeni
06-27-23, 14:17
What are some Hourly hotels in / near SF?

ImageCreator
06-30-23, 08:43
What are some Hourly hotels in / near SF?I don't believe that such a thing exists here. Many hotels do, however, offer day rates (check in whenever check in is, and check out by. 7 pm? Not sure) for around half price.

Check out dayuse.com.

Compgeni
07-02-23, 06:08
I don't believe that such a thing exists here. Many hotels do, however, offer day rates (check in whenever check in is, and check out by. 7 pm? Not sure) for around half price.

Check out dayuse.com.I thought the same. I was talking with a street girl off capp recently and she mentioned a place that was 35 or 45 an hour. I can't remember the name of it.

I wanted to look it up, or maybe it was a scam.

Deparsh
07-08-23, 18:41
Drove a couple strips a few times yesterday.

Inty at 5 pm: low numbers 4-13 had about 10-12 scantily clad, and and.

The higher numbers were dead, couple LE in the upper teens.

Inty at 10 pm: slightly fewer in the low numbers, a couple pockets of 2-5 in the higher numbers, no LE I could see.

San Jose at midnight-ish: couple stand alone and a few near the hotel. Decent amount of LE and an accident.

No attempts from me so nothing else to report.

BlueRider33
07-09-23, 00:49
So I'm going to be cruising international Blvd in Oakland soon if that doesn't pan out where can a guy see street action besides capp street like just to see it all.

AkinkyThreeSum
07-17-23, 03:10
Drove around Mission District in those streets as a visitor and didn't see anything. Not sure if it was too late or if the road closures on Capp St had worked. I didn't cruise the entire length of those roads though. I might have seen one in a black dress on my drove over to Mission from Tenderloin.

Can any locals say whether the closures have effectively shut it down?

ClosetPervert9
07-19-23, 05:20
Drove around Mission District in those streets as a visitor and didn't see anything. Not sure if it was too late or if the road closures on Capp St had worked. I didn't cruise the entire length of those roads though. I might have seen one in a black dress on my drove over to Mission from Tenderloin.

Can any locals say whether the closures have effectively shut it down?It's possible but it's more probable that it'll re-emerge in a few months. Potentially a little further down or a few streets over but its pretty hard to eradicate.

Dingo7285
11-13-23, 22:58
So with Call dead, where did the girls go. I'm sure some of them were already online, but hard to believe they would all just give up on the business they had on the streets. Not a fan of the TL, just way too sketchy. What's a good place in the City to scope out some SWs?

BlueRider33
11-23-23, 19:39
So with Call dead, where did the girls go. I'm sure some of them were already online, but hard to believe they would all just give up on the business they had on the streets. Not a fan of the TL, just way too sketchy. What's a good place in the City to scope out some SWs?What is tl can you post a link to web site.

Dingo7285
11-23-23, 23:08
What is tl can you post a link to web site.If you spend anytime in SF and you don't know the Tenderloin, then probably best to steer clear. No offense, but pretty much scourge of society. Down there, always a few girls on the corners, maybe worth driving by at 20 mph.

MongerSeeker
12-06-23, 15:49
https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/san-francisco-mission-barriers-address-sex-work/3320123/

BillyBoy805
02-06-24, 01:05
If you spend anytime in SF and you don't know the Tenderloin, then probably best to steer clear. No offense, but pretty much scourge of society. Down there, always a few girls on the corners, maybe worth driving by at 20 mph.Any chance of BBBJ or BBFS for the cheap?

Sanosek
04-03-24, 23:34
Any chance of BBBJ or BBFS for the cheap?With SWs there is always the chance for BB BJ / FS for the cheap.

Sanosek
04-03-24, 23:36
Most the Mission action is over on Shotwell dhese days.

ClosetPervert9
04-04-24, 01:32
Any chance of BBBJ or BBFS for the cheap?Not unless you find a zombie in the TL.