PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Justin H
05-06-07, 14:10
Did anyone ever try the Kaimuki area, I think I saw a SW one night but there was alot of LE hiding by the Post Office and other small cracks behind Top Of the Hill.

Kamipulu
05-06-07, 22:11
Did anyone ever try the Kaimuki area, I think I saw a SW one night but there was alot of LE hiding by the Post Office and other small cracks behind Top Of the Hill.

I've only known of one TV/TS SW out in the Kaimuki area. I forget her name but she is pretty obvious when she is out. Never saw any real female SWs in the area.

For some reason LE are always hiding in the shadows in the Kaimuki parking lots. Not sure why since it's not a high crime neighborhood.

Kapalua
05-06-07, 22:50
I've only known of one TV/TS SW out in the Kaimuki area. I forget her name but she is pretty obvious when she is out. Never saw any real female SWs in the area.
Like you, I haven't observed any streetwalkers in that area except for the one transvestite. She seems friendly and uses the name Sarah (not sure of the spelling). However, from her speech and mannerisms, it appears that she might use a stimulant drug.

Justin H
05-08-07, 04:39
I went out and found that the TV in Kaimuki is actually named Samson Ichinose. Grandson of the famous boxer Sad Sam. Father was a realtor and uncle owns a franchise of Mc Donalds. Really good person to know during the day she helps out at the thrift store at Calvary by the sea and other churches. At night different story but whatevers 2 each is own.

Anyway how is down town anyone? I drove past there last night but nothing only scary fat ones by Aala and Kukui. At one time I used to live on Nuuanu ave above radio Shack and one of my neighbors was a street walker. Works Jeans warehouse in Waianae by day and walks at night. I said to him what gives? And he said nothing just extra cash. Go figure that out. So night after I picked up some take out from Vinyard Zippy's I saw him in front of Tokiwa and I said " Do you need a ride home? He said Yea! Kind ofm slow so he got in and right by the Harris Methodist church, I got pulled over for picking up a hitchiker. Anyway keep posting you guys.

Hello Jimbo
05-09-07, 02:07
Anyway how is down town anyone? I drove past there last night but nothing only scary fat ones by Aala and Kukui. I checked out Kukui last night also after I left a session at Emma's and the SW's I saw were actually pretty hot. I guess it all depends on when you're driving by. I drove by several times last week and it was dead. No SW's at all except the occasional TS/TV. However, last night when I drove by I saw a few pretty hot ones. 1 tall, thin BSW and 2 WSW. I mentioned this at the end of a post I left last night in the Massage Parlor thread.

Be safe out there guys. There are times throughout the night when there was a lot of LE driving around and other times when there was none at all. It seems like recently when they decided to make themselves visible they show up fast with a lot of cars.

Kamipulu
05-09-07, 04:50
I went out and found that the TV in Kaimuki is actually named Samson Ichinose. Grandson of the famous boxer Sad Sam. Father was a realtor and uncle owns a franchise of Mc Donalds. Really good person to know during the day she helps out at the thrift store at Calvary by the sea and other churches. At night different story but whatevers 2 each is own.

Yeah, now that you mention it that's the same person. I've talked to her a couple of times years ago. I guess he/she is still walking the streets of Kaimuki.

Kamipulu
05-24-07, 07:44

Anyway how is down town anyone? I drove past there last night but nothing only scary fat ones by Aala and Kukui. At one time I used to live on Nuuanu ave above radio Shack and one of my neighbors was a street walker. Works Jeans warehouse in Waianae by day and walks at night. I said to him what gives? And he said nothing just extra cash. Go figure that out. So night after I picked up some take out from Vinyard Zippy's I saw him in front of Tokiwa and I said " Do you need a ride home? He said Yea! Kind ofm slow so he got in and right by the Harris Methodist church, I got pulled over for picking up a hitchiker. Anyway keep posting you guys.

Was cruising about tonight and spotted HER out and about in Kaimuki. (S)he was wearing a sexy short mini dress. Actually looked pretty good. Didn't stop to talk to her. Too many LE cruising around or sitting in the parking lots.

Travel Guy
05-24-07, 15:00
I was staying at the Ohana Waikiki West and right across the street for a two block area there where at least 15 girls working. I was in heaven. Why does no one talk about this area?

SP and LE all over in cars and on foot . They didnt bother the girls just making sure the sailors didnt get out of control.

Spyda
05-24-07, 17:17
I was staying at the Ohana Waikiki West and right across the street for a two block area there where at least 15 girls working. I was in heaven. Why does no one talk about this area?

SP and LE all over in cars and on foot . They didnt bother the girls just making sure the sailors didnt get out of control.Waikiki SW's don't neccesarily give you your moneys worth. They'll even work you for as much money as they can. For example, I was told $$ for HJ, and she had the nerve to tell me it was kamaaina price. I don't even bother with waikiki SW's because of the outrageous prices.

Kapalua
05-24-07, 17:49
Maybe it's because Waikiki streetwalkers have a reputation for often providing unsatisfactory service. Many of them want to do as little as possible, in the shortest amount of time possible, but for as much money as possible. In other words, they are generally thought to have an unfavorable cost/benefit ratio.

Vapor909
05-24-07, 18:58
On top of that the Waikiki SW have crap ass attitudes and have been known for giving you a HJ instead of FS. They will get on top of you then hold your dick in their hand while they ride up and down. You think you are in their pussy but they are just giving you a HJ. A 3. 00 HJ!

StreetLover
05-24-07, 19:32
Which streets of Kaimuki is she on?

Kapalua
05-25-07, 01:51
Which streets of Kaimuki is she on?
I've seen "her" working on the makai side of Waialae Avenue (usually in the section between 12th Avenue and Koko Head Avenue), and also on the portions of 12th Avenue and Koko Head Avenue that are near Waialae Avenue.

Kamipulu
05-26-07, 06:08
I've seen "her" working on the makai side of Waialae Avenue (usually in the section between 12th Avenue and Koko Head Avenue), and also on the portions of 12th Avenue and Koko Head Avenue that are near Waialae Avenue.

I've seen her walking the areas in red on the attached map.

Captin Crunch
06-02-07, 16:09
Yeah, now that you mention it that's the same person. I've talked to her a couple of times years ago. I guess he/she is still walking the streets of Kaimuki.What does he/she look like? Does he/she always dress as a girl or boy during the day? How much does he/she charge?

Kapalua
06-07-07, 17:24
What does he/she look like?
Relatively tall (maybe six feet), medium build (neither fat nor skinny), and a physique that appears more masculine than feminine. A somewhat attractive face when seen from a distance, but it looks less attractive when seen close up. "She" seems to be in her thirties (in dim light).

Does he/she always dress as a girl or boy during the day?
I've never seen this person working in the daytime, so I don't know.

How much does he/she charge?
Don't know, but it would be easy for you to ask when you see "her" on the street. "She" seems friendly and talkative.

Justin H
06-09-07, 06:22
She charges $40.00

I got the guts to try for a HJ instead of BJ, Was the best frickin Hj I got in a long time. Eh you guys! I not li dat! just curios. ( Can tell I from FHS)

Nah!

Relatively tall (maybe six feet), medium build (neither fat nor skinny), and a physique that appears more masculine than feminine. A somewhat attractive face when seen from a distance, but it looks less attractive when seen close up. "She" seems to be in her thirties (in dim light).

I've never seen this person working in the daytime, so I don't know.

Don't know, but it would be easy for you to ask when you see "her" on the street. "She" seems friendly and talkative.

Higuy
06-25-07, 05:28
She charges $40.00

I got the guts to try for a HJ instead of BJ, Was the best frickin Hj I got in a long time. Eh you guys! I not li dat! just curios. ( Can tell I from FHS)

Nah!Well cruised by there on Thursday night several times between midnight and 2 AM. Nada. Sunday night 11 PM. Nada. When are the best nights to see this PERSON? LOL

Cheers!

Higuy

Justin H
06-26-07, 00:27
Well cruised by there on Thursday night several times between midnight and 2 AM. Nada. Sunday night 11 PM. Nada. When are the best nights to see this PERSON? LOL

Cheers!

HiguySometimes she out sometimes she is not.

If she not there then I usually hit the DT and see what I can get from there. But because the LE hitting the street, AMp are safer.

Bobby Gunn
06-26-07, 06:20
Valerie runs her ads along with another wahine from the mainland. She's blonde kinda short and nice and thick. I called to make an appointment, no answer but a couple of minutes later she calls back. There's a short interrogation on her part consisting of where do you work, where you from, yadda yadda, then she asks me to bring two forms of ID. WTF, two forms of id? I replied by saying that shit is not practiced in the islands. If I show my id you show me your id, she replies, no, the id is to make her feel comfortable with me. I told her I can feel just as comfortable at an AMP where no id is required, foreplay is a nice table shower, its a little less expensive and I get a little massagy afterward. There's just to many damn options here in the pacific.

I hate it when chicks play that shit, just frickin builds you up for a poor and regretful experience.

Even if anybody has had an enjoyable experience with her, I wouldnt see her just for the fact she has that id shit hanging over your head. Just think she can take down your name, address, and license number and show up anywhere you are. I like the fact that this hobby you can stay anonymous but when you start giving out personal shit, that shit can come back and bite you in the ass.

Kapalua
06-26-07, 14:05
Well cruised by there on Thursday night several times between midnight and 2 AM. Nada. Sunday night 11 PM. Nada. When are the best nights to see this PERSON? LOL
There hasn't been a particular pattern to the nights when I've seen "her" working in that area. Some nights she's there, some nights she isn't there. However, on nights when I've seen her, it has always been late (after midnight). She previously mentioned that she has customers who contact her by phone (so maybe some nights she wouldn't need to come out).

Higuy
06-27-07, 03:31
There hasn't been a particular pattern to the nights when I've seen "her" working in that area. Some nights she's there, some nights she isn't there. However, on nights when I've seen her, it has always been late (after midnight). She previously mentioned that she has customers who contact her by phone (so maybe some nights she wouldn't need to come out).Thanks Kap!

Higuy
08-02-07, 06:46
Bump!

Any sightings lately of her/him? LOL

Mr Happy Feet
08-09-07, 10:40
I was visiting your town last week. I cruised the area around Longs between and midnight. I got out of my car and walked the area too. Talked to several of the girls. About 0030, I ended up taking an older heavy-set blonde SW for a ride up the hill near the apartments for an in-car CBJ. She pulled out a HUGE natural breast for me to fondle as she did her job. Service was O.K. no rush for .2. I dropped her off at Longs. She said she normally wouldn't do anything for less than .5, but she needed cigarettes and a coke. She may have just woke up and hit the street when I picked her up.

There were a pair of hot looking girls directly on the side of Longs. Tall and dressed to Kill, but they were asking $$ plus.

BTW, the way there was LE all over the place, but they didn't seem interested in me even though I drove and walked around the same area for over an hour.

MHF

Smily75
09-08-07, 06:58
Hedding down bishop street around 11:50pm and there where a couple of realy good looking SWs. I noticed that SWs only show up there on Friday nights cuz Thursday, sat. , and sun I pass through and its all clear. Anyone here tried picking up at this spot? Is it on watch by LE? Etc.

Kapalua
09-08-07, 19:09
Hedding down bishop street around 11:50pm and there where a couple of realy good looking SWs. I noticed that SWs only show up there on Friday nights cuz Thursday, sat. , and sun I pass through and its all clear. Anyone here tried picking up at this spot?
Almost all of the streetwalkers in the Bishop Street-Merchant Street-Queen Street area at night are actually male transvestites. Some of them may look like females, especially those who use female hormones, but they are biologically male. Over the years there have occasionally been a few real women working as streetwalkers in that area, but the male transvestites are much more prevalent.

Is it on watch by LE?
The police are well aware that it's a prostitution area at night, and both regular and unmarked police vehicles cruise around from time to time.

Kapalua
09-08-07, 19:17
She said she normally wouldn't do anything for less than .5, but she needed cigarettes and a coke. She may have just woke up and hit the street when I picked her up.
Especially in that area, she may have needed money for something other than "cigarettes and a coke." ;)

Kapalua
09-09-07, 03:34
(From the Honolulu Advertiser, September 8)

Seven arrested for soliciting prostitution

At least seven men were arrested for soliciting prostitution in Chinatown late Friday night, police said today.

The seven men were arrested between 8 p.m. and midnight on street corners around the area of Nuuanu Avenue and Vineyard Boulevard.

All were charged with petty misdemeanors and released on bail.

Makana9
09-09-07, 14:28
(From the Honolulu Advertiser, September 8)

Seven arrested for soliciting prostitution

At least seven men were arrested for soliciting prostitution in Chinatown late Friday night, police said today.

The seven men were arrested between 8 p.m. and midnight on street corners around the area of Nuuanu Avenue and Vineyard Boulevard.

All were charged with petty misdemeanors and released on bail.The names were also released on KHONTV2 Sat. , as I saw a friend of mine caught in the sting. If the SWs look out of place, not part of the regulars that hang w/jade, reina, emi, tanya, etc. , it would seem to me be LE. Trust your spider senses. That time of the year when all the politicians start their campaigns to clean this, and do that.

Be safe & have fun

K

Kapalua
09-19-07, 01:50
Anyone who may be going to Maui in the near future might want to read my message "New Maui Stings," posted today in the "General Reports" section of the Hawaii "Other Areas" forum.

Member #3973
10-04-07, 02:03
On Tuesdays there are citizens patrols on Kukui St. In the
news cast, a sting Tuesday Oct 2 is also mentioned.

See

http://www.khnl.com/Global/story.asp?S=7161455

Lip Licker
10-04-07, 03:23

See

It always is the unf-able ones that complain about prostitution. Guess they are irritated that no one wants to do them and since they definitely won't get any second looks from anyone they have a lot of free time on their hands to meddle in our hobby. If they really want to help, they would do away with the pimps. It was those fools who caused all this unnecessary heat with their shooting in the first place.

Kapalua
10-04-07, 05:41

See

In that video, Dolores Mollring (the fat old Citizens Patrol woman) is even proud that the Citizens Patrol is sometimes stopping people from playing cards outside. Seems that the Citizens Patrol dislikes seeing anything that's fun! :rolleyes:

By the way, here's another recent news report and video from the KHNL website:

http://www.khnl.com/Global/story.asp?S=7160742

Head Lock
10-04-07, 21:49
It always is the unf-able ones that complain about prostitution. Guess they are irritated that no one wants to do them and since they definitely won't get any second looks from anyone they have a lot of free time on their hands to meddle in our hobby. If they really want to help, they would do away with the pimps. It was those fools who caused all this unnecessary heat with their shooting in the first place.Interesting theory. Out of curiousity, how many hobbyists live in this area? And if you do why not lobby for this, i.e. ho's in, pimps out.

Alternately, how many hobbyists will invite the streetwalkers to ply their trade in their own nice, safe neighborhood? Seems that would be the sensible move. You wouldn't have to drive around in some dirty, dangerous neighborhood and they'd hang out right on your sidewalks. Convenient and you wouldn't have to put up with snooping fuglies.

Just wondering.

Kapalua
10-09-07, 14:57
How about legalizing it
That's the position of the Libertarian Party, which supports freedom of choice for consenting adults. If more people vote Libertarian, there would be a much better chance of that happening.

Lip Licker
10-10-07, 04:23
Alternately, how many hobbyists will invite the streetwalkers to ply their trade in their own nice, safe neighborhood? Seems that would be the sensible move. You wouldn't have to drive around in some dirty, dangerous neighborhood and they'd hang out right on your sidewalks. Convenient and you wouldn't have to put up with snooping fuglies.

Just wondering.

I, for one, have always hoped I would see some SWs in the safer neighborhoods. Maybe not in people's private driveways, but near every Safeway would be really cool IMHO. Of course, if there were SW's(without pimps) crusing at the end of my street, I'd probably be dead broke.

Xqusu
10-13-07, 02:34
Howzit,

This is my 1st post but I've been mongering a looong time, nationally and internationally (I guess I might be one of the "older" hobbyists like Hinode). Anyway late Thursday night about 9:30 or so (I don't have a watch but I left my friend's house at 9) I took a spin through town and I happened to see a cop "chasing" this little blonde cutie (she was walking and he was following her in his patrol car) on Nuuanu from Kukui. Anyway I made my to Pauahi/Bethel (this used to be the "old track" if you old farts remember) and there she is standing by her lonesome. I figured if she was being hassled by the cop, no way that she was a undercover although she wasn't really dressed like a hooker (more conservative). So I stopped and picked her up. She's real cute, short about 5'3, early 30's, short blond hair, pixie cut, nice perky full "B" cup tits, nice bod (med not too thin), tight pussy and ass, a prime example of a woman (being older, I'm more into overall quality instead of just the big tit or whatevers kind of thing)! I'd rate her a 10 and I'm a picky s. O. B. We went up mauka and I figured she was "high" on something because on the way up, she kept on nodding off, waking up, and nodding off again until I stopped at the destination. We talked for a bit: about the cop hassling her, this was her first time out (lucky me), she was dancing at a club but wasn't making enough money, and the reasons why she was out hooking (husband fired from job and they have a little boy). Anyway, her service is excellent, GFE, no BS, we started out kissing and undressing each other, playing and sucking her tits, and rubbing/fingering her clit and pussy. She asked me if I could lick her pussy so I gave my fingers a sniff, no stinky and off I went! Anyway, she came a couple of times, the whole nine yards crush your head against her snatch, loud vocal kind of thing. She said it was my turn, BBBJ, asked if I'm ready because I want your cock in me, put on a rubber and she climbed on top CG. As she was riding I played with her ass, finger action, and finished with some pounding missionary (she's very vocal and talks da nasty, real turn on). After I was done, she asked if I could continue because she wanted it up the ass. I said that if she made me hard, shoot, I'm all game! BBBJ, rubbers, and anal action (more tight)! I gave her $. 5 since the experience was worth every penny, way better than the massage parlor), dropped her off at Safeway because she said it was close to her place. By the time I got home was past 1:30 this morning, I went to work all bust up. If you guys pick her up, take care of her, I will say she is the best I've ever encountered anywhere! I might be in love, she's a real hot wahine! How come all the losers (her husband) get the best ones? Whoa, long story but eh, as what when happen. Too bad I'm going to America tomorrow for my vacation. I bet you when I come back, she won't be around. Oh, one more thing, excuse me but I never got her name, just an excellent experience!

Lip Licker
10-13-07, 06:28
Sounds too good to be true, no? Anybody else think this smells like "bust-bait?"

And there's "no way" she'd be undercover...

The last line sounds like "Order now, while supplies last" as if they want to get a lot of busts pronto.

If I'm wrong, forgive me. Better to err on the side of caution, though, huh?
Primal Needs

You do tend to find some gems on the very rare occasion. Them being that generous with services is unusual. I picked up a middle aged(40's) korean chick that said she lost all her money gambling in chinatown and was afraid to go home. She was real tight and her nervousness when I played with her tits on the way to a parking spot, told me she was not a regular SW. Her body wasn't bad but damn, she was up there with one of the tightest I have tried.

BTW, Hawaii is part of the United States of America(been so for a long time), so I am going to assume that other post meant going on vacation to the continental US. Eating out a SW? Wow, that's crazy bro.

Lip Licker
10-13-07, 22:11
Anyone can say that they have a mountain of experience but unless you have proven so by posting usefull information, it doesn't build credibility, especially amongst those who do. This is a forum and unless you post and contribute, I couldn't really care less if you go and I am sure those who do contribute would agree. There have been(especially in the past few years) so many NooB's that post a few useless posts and/or act out, then disappear so Primal has every reason to doubt someone with one post and sketchy info.

I do like to see NooB's that post their experiences to share with the group as opposed to fools who are too damn lazy to RTFF and want to be spoon fed info. I also personally hate Lurkers who use the information here and ruin spots or providers and never post anything in return.

I don't expect anyone to report on all their experiences, but at least try and help out with good information. I only post maybe 20% of my experiences, (especially nowadays due to all the heat and all the lurkers) and I still have a decent amount of posts about providers so it isn't that difficult to do.

On a seperate note, I've had a lot of trouble contacting girls on CL that post. None of the hot ones seem to answer their phones or return messages. I wish I had tried that petite Thai looking girl with C cups that was posting a lot the other month, I think her name was Leah.

StripedFashion
10-16-07, 03:42
Anyone know if Yuki is still in town from NYC and has anyone ever heard of Sassy on CL?

Thanks

SF

Admin
10-16-07, 15:30
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

Makana9
10-19-07, 14:14
On a break from watching the market take its Oct. Swoon (down 200+pts.), went to Zips for BFast, and while passing Peoples Cafe (Longs), looked like the ole days with 8-9 SWs co-mingling.

When I went by, Ki (asian one) who I have so mongered in the past before she went underground, called out, then called my cell. Swung back around, and cruised. For some reason this early morn (430ish), the LE was leaving them alone. Wala'au some, met some of the newbies with Ki at point, and we went on our merrily way.

Her BJ is a major high pt. Don't get me wrong, her CG, RCG, & spoon is good, but gotta love a girl who puts her all in draing akua.

This was just for your FYI, hopefully, a few of you took advantage of this maybe down day for the LE.

Enjoy

C Man
10-23-07, 05:09
Surfed and found this article on KHON2's website.

http://www.khon2.com/news/local/10734791.html

Isn't anything sacred anymore?

Plate Lunch
11-04-07, 16:54
Surfed and found this article on KHON2's website.

http://www.khon2.com/news/local/10734791.html

Isn't anything sacred anymore?How would they know who to charge if they did attempt to prosecute forum members? They would have no idea who specifically to charge because the internet is so easily accessible. I dont think we have much to worry about.

Member #3973
11-05-07, 14:51
How would they know who to charge if they did attempt to prosecute forum members? They would have no idea who specifically to charge because the internet is so easily accessible. I dont think we have much to worry about.

In principle the computer can be tracked down through IP numbers, and then sometimes the location, the owner through logs, perhaps the user. However, it can be fairly time consuming and costly, and there may be legal challenges obtaining this info.

Then the legal problem comes trying to prosecute someone based on their "fishing" stories on a site like this. Many reports are exaggerated, half-truths, wishful thinking, or completely fabricated. For example, you often read that member#1 went to see A (we wish!) at XXX massage and only got a HJ after 3 visits. Next day member#2 tops this claiming that he went to A and got everything BB, including greek at his first visit and for free! Some may post untrue stories to sound cool on this site, or fabricate reports to boost their status to senior member, or to become a trusted contributing member, so others are willing to PM them with real info. We -or LE, have no way of knowing.

In conclusion, these reports are hardly usable as the only evidence. If LE then locates the provider (good luck!) and she is willing to testify (good luck again!) against the poster/monger, they may have a chance in court. And if successfull, they will manage to convict a person of a petty misdemeanor and give them a $500 fine at great public expense.

If it was more serious crimes such as terrorism, murder or rape it might be worth it locating the posters, but otherwise, going after posters on this site would only amount to a witch hunt. But of course, that could be what Rhoads is hoping for ...

Tommyah
11-05-07, 17:02
Thanks #3973,

I wanted to inquire about what you explained. Now I'd like to hear the leagal side of how you explained it. BTW, I do my shopping in the AMP side, not on the SW scene, but, the subject was posted in this SW forum.

Been holding back my posting 'cause of all the hype about this site. I still read the post to see where the girls are and whats happening.

Somebody was asking on the MP side forum:

Pinks. TS was Broken, CH. Stand up slol shower only. VIP. Always a VIP TS, PTree. TS. That's my TS report.

Head Lock
12-01-07, 02:21
How would they know who to charge if they did attempt to prosecute forum members? They would have no idea who specifically to charge because the internet is so easily accessible. I dont think we have much to worry about.

You probably don't have much to worry about if, as Member#3973 said, you don't post anything that can be substantiated. It's not because you cannot be traced. It can be done. How do you think they catch folks who try to hook up with children? That the Internet is "so easily accessible" is irrelevant.

If you are posting, or even just reading from a computer at work, you are toast. Of course that depends on your company. But if you signed an AUP (appropriate use policy) at work, more than likely, your activity is logged.

If you are doing this at home, it's only a little more inconvenient to locate you, but it is done all the time.

On the Internet, as on the street, be careful out there.

NobodyYouKnow
12-01-07, 22:21
It's not because you cannot be traced. It can be done. How do you think they catch folks who try to hook up with children?Ummm, because they're ID10Ts who travel to meet the "little" darlin's? and they're IMing to a cop via Yahoo or Windows Messenger who'll roll over on them faster than you can say "Chinese Dissident".

I use use a proxy server that I pay for which ditches their logs after 7 days, so I could be tracked down within that window of opportunity. However, USG's server is in Toronto, any non-Canuck prosecutor would have to navigate Canadian law (and relevant treaties and agreements) before getting said IP address. Odds on them doing so in a timely matter? heh.

On the Internet, as on the street, be careful out there.Indeed. Always keep your head on a swivel, and develop that spidey sense.

Vicgoo
12-18-07, 04:36
AMSTERDAM, Netherlands -- When Dutch police stopped a car for a broken headlight and noticed the driver was accompanied by a prostitute, they gave him a break - and let him pay the traffic fine in cash rather than sending the ticket to his home.

"In the spirit of Christmas ... the man was allowed to leave the police station euro50 ($75) poorer but with an easy heart," a statement by Utrecht police Friday said.

The 40-year-old man, whose identity wasn't released, acknowledged the woman was a street prostitute after being stopped Thursday evening, the statement said.

Regulated prostitution in brothels is legal here, while street prostitution is illegal.

The officer wrote the man a ticket for the headlight and said it would arrive in an official police envelope.

The man "wanted to pay immediately because otherwise his wife could have seen that he was ticketed on the Europalaan (a well known pickup strip) in Utrecht, with all the consequences that would bring," the statement said.

After the man begged for mercy, the officer relented and took him to a nearby station to pay cash, it said.

Utrecht police spokeswoman Ellen de Heer said the statement was intended to show that police aren't the unbending rule-followers they are often made out to be.

I'll see a window girl or in Utrecht in the houseboats anyday-legal way to go.SW can look mighty scary there-mostly drug addicts.

2xdiamond
12-27-07, 04:57
I was circling around Long's on Nuuanu around midnight on last Thursday. I heard a WSW call out, so I slowed down and turned the corner from Nuuanu onto the back street of Longs. A cop pulled me over for impeding traffic and making a right turn without a signal.

After looking at my DL, he let me go with a warning not to pick up any SW in the area or he would ticket me!

How's that for harrassment.

Older Guy
12-27-07, 18:26
Had to run an errand last night so cruised the Longs area around 11 last night.

Two wsw on Pali/Kukui with the short shorts & heels. I saw the blonde one get out of a really nice looking white pickup truck. Since this was just a scouting trip, I just hung around the parking lot sitting and watching.

There were a couple more on Kukui but they didn't seem to be getting many nibbles.

Stay safe,
OG

Hpcomp
12-29-07, 10:06
Was by longs and saw 2 girls. One was black and the other looked white. I wanted the white girl so bad, but she kept asking what I did for a living, are you a cop, etc. Does anyone else get this much crap from SW?

Kapalua
12-29-07, 21:39
Was by longs and saw 2 girls. One was black and the other looked white. I wanted the white girl so bad, but she kept asking what I did for a living, are you a cop, etc. Does anyone else get this much crap from SW?
She was probably asking those questions because she doesn't want to be arrested by a plainclothes police officer pretending to be a customer. In the downtown area, male police officers have often posed as customers in sting operations. Although a police officer in a sting operation isn't going to say "I am a policeman" when asked about his occupation, a provider can carefully watch and listen for any signs of nervousness or hesitation as a person answers her questions.

If you don't want to reveal your real occupation to a provider, just use another occupation that you've already decided upon in advance. However, make sure it's an occupation for which you will be able to answer any additional questions.

Dragon419
01-13-08, 02:12
I was walking down Kukui near the Cultural Plaza today around 11:30 am, rushing to meet a friend for lunch. Walking towards me was this asian hottie, very slim waist, bleached hair, very attractive, maybe Viet or mixed asian, 5'6". Watched her walk down to the end of Nuuanu and turn and walk back down Kukui. Anyone know who this hottie is? PM me if you want. I was surprised to see this quality in broad daylight. I was late for my lunch date and when I walked back to my car after lunch, I couldn't find her anywhere.

Slypher
01-15-08, 16:46
Are you 100% certain she was a SW?

Dragon419
01-16-08, 03:10
99.9% certain (unless she was undercover?)..plan to go down this weekend, same time, same place and look for her. Wish me luck...hehe.

Starfox64
01-16-08, 05:36
Actually during lunch time there are a few SW's out there.. just I can get myself to approach them because of the broad daylight thing and traffic cops walking around.

Kapalua
01-16-08, 09:37
I was walking down Kukui near the Cultural Plaza today around 11:30 am, rushing to meet a friend for lunch. Walking towards me was this asian hottie, very slim waist, bleached hair, very attractive, maybe Viet or mixed asian, 5'6". Watched her walk down to the end of Nuuanu and turn and walk back down Kukui. Anyone know who this hottie is? PM me if you want. I was surprised to see this quality in broad daylight. I was late for my lunch date and when I walked back to my car after lunch, I couldn't find her anywhere.
The only downtown provider I've recently seen who might fit that description is a transvestite, who looks feminine and can easily appear to be a woman from a distance. She is occasionally out on Kukui and Nuuanu in the daytime (also sometimes at night). However, I would describe her hair as dyed rather than "bleached." Hopefully that isn't the person you observed.

On the other hand, it could have been a woman I haven't seen before, who was making a "cameo appearance" that day. Good luck on the hunt.

Jzjz
01-16-08, 22:47
See my post on Reina who works by Longs DT. She posts on CL now but can be found outside Longs parking lot.
JZ

CurtisMoto69
01-17-08, 05:40
Gotta watchout guys! They look decent until they get right next to your passenger window. Then you see the MANLY features.
Like I said GFF BUT FFG!
Be safe!

The only downtown provider I've recently seen who might fit that description is a transvestite, who looks feminine and can easily appear to be a woman from a distance. She is occasionally out on Kukui and Nuuanu in the daytime (also sometimes at night). However, I would describe her hair as dyed rather than "bleached." Hopefully that isn't the person you observed.

On the other hand, it could have been a woman I haven't seen before, who was making a "cameo appearance" that day. Good luck on the hunt.

Kapalua
01-17-08, 21:56
For anyone who hasn't yet seen this (I hadn't until today), it's an interesting read:

"22 Rules for Street Mongering"

Link: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/announcement-mongeringrules.php

Kapalua
01-17-08, 22:20
Actually during lunch time there are a few SW's out there.. just I can get myself to approach them because of the broad daylight thing and traffic cops walking around.
The daytime availability of providers in the downtown area seems to be improving, at least temporarily. For example, yesterday there were a total of six female streetwalkers on Kukui Street and Aala Street (real streetwalkers, not undercover officers) between about 4:00 and 4:15 p.m.

Earlier in the afternoon, however, there were two foot patrol officers stationed on Aala Street (slightly mauka of the corner of North Kukui Street and Aala Street), stopping motorists for minor violations.

Kapalua
01-20-08, 01:52
Last night (Friday) there may have been a sting operation downtown. There were two women "working" together on the makai sidewalk of North Kukui Street, near the Aala Street intersection. One of them was slender, attractive, and had a hat. The other one was chubby and wearing shorts. A combination of four factors made the situation appear suspicious: first, I had never seen either of those women before; second, the pretty one looked unusually cute and fresh for that "bargain bin" prostitution area; third, they didn't seem at all concerned when a police car with a uniformed officer was nearby; and fourth, that location has been a favorite spot of the sex police for previous sting operations.

Doomsday
01-22-08, 21:07
Drove by longs the other night. Lot of nice looking SW working. Got turned down by every SW that night. Don't know why but I guess you win some, you lose some. Strange thing is that there was this Japanese SW and she was hot. Not korean but JAPANESE with a strong japanese accent. Couldn't pick her up either. We talked for a while, then she said she didn't want to go with me. She seemed really nervous. Didn't even get her name. Good luck guys cause she a hottie. Short, skinny, tan, in her early thirties probably.

Tadhook
01-24-08, 12:29
I happened to be in the Kukui-Aala area few nights ago, and spotted a haole wahine walking alone. She said her name was Buttons and asked for 100. As I got a better look at her though, I decided to pass. She looked to be over 50 with a rough face. Looked good from far, but far from good!!

The P Hunter
01-24-08, 12:38
I happened to be in the Kukui-Aala area few nights ago, and spotted a haole wahine walking alone. She said her name was Buttons and asked for 100. As I got a better look at her though, I decided to pass. She looked to be over 50 with a rough face. Looked good from far, but far from good!!

Yeah, I ran into her the other night as well and had a lengthy conversation with her. At first my aim was to get her guard down to get a nice hand job, but then she started to talk more and more and wouldn't shut the f*ck up! She showed me her pussy, which was shaved and nice lips, but like Tadhook said, far from good. I ended up giving her a ride to her spot in Chinatown.

Makana9
01-24-08, 14:51
Drove by longs the other night. Lot of nice looking SW working. Got turned down by every SW that night. Don't know why but I guess you win some, you lose some. Strange thing is that there was this Japanese SW and she was hot. Not korean but JAPANESE with a strong japanese accent. Couldn't pick her up either. We talked for a while, then she said she didn't want to go with me. She seemed really nervous. Didn't even get her name. Good luck guys cause she a hottie. Short, skinny, tan, in her early thirties probably.That sounds like Emi

Use to hang with Reina (both work the OC also)

YMMV, she is cool, but really is extremely careful.

Doomsday
01-25-08, 02:37
MAKANA, you know this by experience? who's Reina and whats the OC? has she been around for long? Damn, I wanna pick her up.

That sounds like Emi

Use to hang with Reina (both work the OC also)

YMMV, she is cool, but really is extremely careful.

Kapalua
01-25-08, 18:30
then she started to talk more and more and wouldn't shut the f*ck up!
A behavior sometimes displayed by providers who are high on ice or crack.

Hinode
01-29-08, 06:58
Anybody got some 411 on Emi?

According to other brother's reports, she is a Japanese SW. I saw a CL AD by Reina who said her "friend" is Emi..

Both have listed phone numbers, does Emi have an INCALL? Or does she just do car dates? Her rates? L/A/S?

PM if you want..thanks in advance,

Hinode

Makana9
01-30-08, 03:29

According to other brother's reports, she is a Japanese SW. I saw a CL AD by Reina who said her "friend" is Emi..

Both have listed phone numbers, does Emi have an INCALL? Or does she just do car dates? Her rates? L/A/S?

PM if you want..thanks in advance,

HinodeThis the pic.

As I said, YMMV. It all depends. Really

Aloha,

K

Kapalua
01-30-08, 15:25
Although I don't know anything specific about her, after viewing the photo of her posted by Makana9, I recognized her as a provider who has often been located near the corner of South Kukui Street and Fort Street/Pali late at night. She seems more alert and motivated to attract business than some of the other providers in that area (making eye contact and smiling at passing motorists even when other providers are talking with each other, yapping on cellphones, or otherwise not paying attention to potential customers).

Dr Hawaii
01-30-08, 17:57
There were reports on CL that she and another girl were pulling off ROB deals on mongers. I set up a date with her a few months back. I got called back by some other girl asking a bunch of questions, like what kind of car I have, what I look like, etc. I got a funny feeling about this one, so I didn't show up for my "date".

Be careful out there, lots of ROB walking the streets.

Dr Hawaii
01-30-08, 21:37
This chick used to post on CL with another chick named "Reina". They pulled off many ROB scams in the past.

Makana9
01-31-08, 04:00
Although I don't know anything specific about her, after viewing the photo of her posted by Makana9, I recognized her as a provider who has often been located near the corner of South Kukui Street and Fort Street/Pali late at night. She seems more alert and motivated to attract business than some of the other providers in that area (making eye contact and smiling at passing motorists even when other providers are talking with each other, yapping on cellphones, or otherwise not paying attention to potential customers).Yeah Kapa, that is her. Not sure who her PDaddy, but same one that drives around in that White & Black Escalade.

Reina is her partner, and I heard the same from other friends that they might be rippin their cust.

Can't say it happened to me, but had some pretty good fun with Reina & them, but this again was back 2-3yrs. Ago.

Have talked to reina a few months ago, but they are both a little diff. Then how I knew them back then.

Again, just keep your Spider senses at high alert

Be safe,

K

Lip Licker
02-04-08, 05:10
Emi is not exactly petite. She is a bit chubby and while I have dated her several times in the past, it was always in the car. Reina has always been cool to me and Emi seems far too timid to pull off anything but last time I had her, her pussy smelled a little. I wouldn't doubt that Emi is Japanese and that picture posted is really her, as is Reina's(thought she has changed her hair color and her weight fluctuates a lot). Reina seems to jump between here and Cali a lot. Emi also works Waiks a lot so don't expect discount rates from her.

Of course, like one of the other brothers posted, I haven't dated either of them in the past 5 months so who knows what may have changed. Just use the proper safety procedures and you should be fine.

DT Looker
02-13-08, 23:23
I've had Emi before. Never did have any problems with her. I think at the time, she was more scared than actually wanting to date. I think I had her just when she was starting out down here. Had lots of 'rules' use a condom, didn't allow touching up her skirt while giving BJ, didn't let touching up her shirt as much either...

Been thinking of doing a repeat. Haven't seen her since last year, just before the big 'clean up'. Got her numbers, but the one time I called her she was in Waikiki and was doing Waikiki rates. Wondering if she has dropped them now that she is back in DT.

Captin Crunch
02-13-08, 23:28
What's the going rate in waikiki?
I've had Emi before. Never did have any problems with her. I think at the time, she was more scared than actually wanting to date. I think I had her just when she was starting out down here. Had lots of 'rules' use a condom, didn't allow touching up her skirt while giving BJ, didn't let touching up her shirt as much either...

Been thinking of doing a repeat. Haven't seen her since last year, just before the big 'clean up'. Got her numbers, but the one time I called her she was in Waikiki and was doing Waikiki rates. Wondering if she has dropped them now that she is back in DT.

Spyda
02-14-08, 05:50
What's the going rate in waikiki?I havent been out to waikiki in a while. But, if its anything like the last time I was there. Rates are really high.

Kapalua
02-15-08, 11:40
Sorry guys I just wanted to know Where would we post from CL I've been reading the forums and some of the gentlemens on here are asking to repost from CL. Can I post on here?
Maybe you could post in the "Classified Ads" section of this forum. Another provider, Tammietaylor, has posted information in that section.

Captin Crunch
02-20-08, 11:33
Reina and Emi are SW who post on CL. I've seen them by Longs. How's their service? I tried talking to Emi, but she thinks I'm LE. She wanted me to drive around, put on the helmet and then come back to pick her up. WTF!!!

Ck813
02-20-08, 15:26
Ask Reina for her business card. I saw her a while back, but I am not 100% positive same Reina. She gives a pretty good CBJ and the damage was $$.

Pretty goog SW. Tit playing will cost you extra.

Reina and Emi are SW who post on CL. I've seen them by Longs. How's their service? I tried talking to Emi, but she thinks I'm LE. She wanted me to drive around, put on the helmet and then come back to pick her up. WTF!!!

DT Looker
02-20-08, 16:56
Looks like they are trying to get Waikiki Rates in DT
There in Waiks you usually pay anywhere from $1.00 - $2.00 for a BJ and For FS you pay $1.50 - $3.00. I don't think they are worth it. Usually if they want more than $1.00 for the BJ I pass em by. FS I'd take for $1.00 in DT.

Noht8957
02-24-08, 08:32
Emi's not as attractive up close and her cbj is not that great. Definitel worth your $$$ to work an AMP instead. I usually go for a SW if I'm looking for something dirty and cheap. Fyi, I've gotten. 3hj and. 4cbj by avergae looking sws around longs in the past.

Hinode
02-29-08, 05:30
Cruised DT, I so lucky no LE.

Seriously. From reading all your reports?

Hooked up with Glenda? Brenda? whatevers. forget the name. Haole, dirty looking.

BBFSCIP for .50.

Said, "Im a REAL FEMALE out here." ok.

Tight, but there was "a" rule.

"Honey, dont lean on me." (put my weight on her.)

I Regret it after the next morn. Gonna get checked in a week or so.

Hinode

Higuy
02-29-08, 06:28

Hooked up with Glenda? Brenda? whatevers. forget the name. Haole, dirty looking.

BBFSCIP for .50.

Hinode

Dude .. either you have low self esteem or a death wish ... downtown hookers and bareback??? what's wrong with you?? lol

Member #3973
02-29-08, 17:02

BBFSCIP for .50.

Hinode

Hinode,

Drunk again?

Be real careful driving DT. Lots of LE looking for DUI stops.
And definitely never go BB with the street girls - particularly
if you still have your SO. Hope you got lucky and didn't catch anything.

Tadhook
02-29-08, 17:56

Hinode
If you look at the various HIV websites, it can take as long as six months for HIV to show up in testing, so going next week may only reveal other STDs.

Kapalua
02-29-08, 20:20

BBFSCIP for .50.
Hinode, your reports are always interesting. :) Don't know of a downtown streetwalker named Glenda, but do know of two named Brenda and one of them is haole. She's a longtime drug addict and has a lot of mileage on her. If you went bareback with her, your plan to get a medical check-up is definitely a good idea.

Member #1062
03-02-08, 19:22
quoted from another thread...

" he launched himself off the Waiawa Overpass (over H-1 by LCC) after a confirming positive that he contracted the HIV virus from "some hot ass high school chick"

Dude75
03-05-08, 03:09
Did the cruise around DT lastnight at around 11:15 p. M. Seen 4 girls working. Recognized Emi there were also two WSW tall skinny and a little on the older side possible drug use. There was one SW I was interested in she was about 5'6" brunette looked local with a nice body. Looked to be in her early 20's. There was also a local Filipino SW working the corner. She was a little chubby and in her early 20's also. Ah the temptations I was just killing time and almost got sucked in.

Kamipulu
03-09-08, 11:12
TOFTT - Cruised DT around midnight and feeling a little adventurous. Saw this one thin asian/local looking girl in some hot white short-shorts holding up the Long's Drugs wall. Spun around the block but she was getting picked up when I came around.

So decided to try this black/asian chick ~ She kinda had that Kimora look going for her. Nice body, cute face, wearing a red top and short skirt. She's about 5'9" with her hooker heels. Found out her name was Lucky. Also, she's been here about 3 months.

When I pulled up around the corner on to kukui, she was all over my door wanting to get in. So I pop the lock and she climbs in. She wanted 1.5 to back to her apt but I told her I just have one. So she says ok, lets go park. She wanted to pull into the parking lot of the apts behind the stores on Nuuanu but I wasn't cool with that so we drove around a bit looking for a quiet place but didn't agree on anywhere so finally she says alright we can go back to her apt in Waiks.

We end up at Hawaiian Monarch or whatever that hotel on Niu St is now. Went up to her room, gave her the donation and she proceeded with a not so great CBJ. Once I was ready she flipped for doggie and that's when I caught a wiff of her oder. Dead fish. I was totally turned off by the smell but I was already in going at it. The smell was so bad that I went limp. pulled out and she finished me with her hand.

Her attitude was cool when I picked her up but once we got to her room that all changed. She was all rushing and all business.

My recommendation - don't try to get Lucky

Kapalua
03-09-08, 16:21
In that vicinity I've seen the provider with the Black/Asian appearance who fits your description, but I hadn't yet talked with her. (In addition to the South Kukui Street area behind Longs, she's sometimes been on the Diamond Head side of Nuuanu Avenue, slightly mauka of Kukui.) Too bad about the repulsive "dead fish" odor -- it's even more disappointing when the provider is so attractive, and it's inexcusable when she's in a hotel room rather than still out on the street. When combined with her "rushing" attitude, it seems she doesn't care about repeat business. Oh well, strike that one off my "prospects" list.

Thumperforq
03-11-08, 23:38
TOFTT - Cruised DT around midnight and feeling a little adventurous. Saw this one thin asian/local looking girl in some hot white short-shorts holding up the Long's Drugs wall. Spun around the block but she was getting picked up when I came around.

So decided to try this black/asian chick ~ She kinda had that Kimora look going for her. Nice body, cute face, wearing a red top and short skirt. She's about 5'9" with her hooker heels. Found out her name was Lucky. Also, she's been here about 3 months.

When I pulled up around the corner on to kukui, she was all over my door wanting to get in. So I pop the lock and she climbs in. She wanted 1.5 to back to her apt but I told her I just have one. So she says ok, lets go park. She wanted to pull into the parking lot of the apts behind the stores on Nuuanu but I wasn't cool with that so we drove around a bit looking for a quiet place but didn't agree on anywhere so finally she says alright we can go back to her apt in Waiks.

We end up at Hawaiian Monarch or whatever that hotel on Niu St is now. Went up to her room, gave her the donation and she proceeded with a not so great CBJ. Once I was ready she flipped for doggie and that's when I caught a wiff of her oder. Dead fish. I was totally turned off by the smell but I was already in going at it. The smell was so bad that I went limp. pulled out and she finished me with her hand.

Her attitude was cool when I picked her up but once we got to her room that all changed. She was all rushing and all business.

My recommendation - don't try to get Lucky

Did this girl have a Bob Marley tattoo on her stomach? If so, she was a dancer at EN before.

Night Colors
03-12-08, 00:13
Karl Rhoads' bill "hb330" was "deferred" - [ in other words, killed ] in the a Senate committee today that would have made a third offense for prostitution or solictitation a class C felony. :)

Women's rights groups and the ACLU testified against it. Kukui condo and some residents were for it.

Kamipulu
03-12-08, 03:59
Did this girl have a Bob Marley tattoo on her stomach? If so, she was a dancer at EN before.

No, I didn't see any tats on her belly. She did have a couple on her arm though.

Honolulu Yobo
03-12-08, 04:46
To attorney Karl Rhodes, if you are reading this forum, I hope you are as pure as the driven snow, because on an island as small as Oahu, someone knows where you are all the time and will be keeping an eye out on your actions.

Just look what happened to Governor Eliott Spitzer of New York who got caught in a wire tap sting for prostitution and was using the State's money to do it.

I'm sure if we dig deep enough, the mongers here could make your life miserable. After all, dirt is dirt, and if you don't like to get dirty, don't play with dirt.

I would appreciate it if you not poke your nose in what consenting adults do behind closed doors.

If the streetwalkers are making the streets unsafe, have them arrested on loitering charges, disorderly charges, or whatever charges the State has on the books all ready, not create laws that turn ordinary citizens into revenue generators for the State. This State has too many laws like that all ready!

HY

Captin Crunch
03-19-08, 06:23
There's a new Asian girl named Yuri working the streets by Longs. Short and cute. $ for bj. Her first night out.

Night Colors
03-20-08, 00:33
To attorney Karl Rhodes, if you are reading this forum, I hope you are as pure as the driven snow, because on an island as small as Oahu, someone knows where you are all the time and will be keeping an eye out on your actions.

Just look what happened to Governor Eliott Spitzer of New York who got caught in a wire tap sting for prostitution and was using the State's money to do it.

I'm sure if we dig deep enough, the mongers here could make your life miserable. After all, dirt is dirt, and if you don't like to get dirty, don't play with dirt.

I would appreciate it if you not poke your nose in what consenting adults do behind closed doors.

If the streetwalkers are making the streets unsafe, have them arrested on loitering charges, disorderly charges, or whatever charges the State has on the books all ready, not create laws that turn ordinary citizens into revenue generators for the State. This State has too many laws like that all ready!

HY

Well, It's way beyond Rhoad's control now.

With this thing through committee it will likely pass with a large majority, move through conference committee and go to the Governor. If mongers don't want this, your last chance is to call the Senate President Hanabusa's Office at 586-7793 and Vice President Kim's office at 587-7200 and ask them to tell the majority party to vote it down because it abuses these women more and costs big bucks to imprison them. Better still you can also remind them since it involves government money to imprison them, it should be referred to the ways and means committee where it could be potentially killed. Sen. Baker chairs that committee and could request it, her number is 586-6070. Hanabusa makes the final call for re-referrel.

If you guys sit back and do nothing, count on this thing going through.

Kapalua
03-20-08, 02:21
ask them to tell the majority party to vote it down because it abuses these women more and costs big bucks to imprison them.
An additional point against the proposed law is that by burdening women with permanent records as convicted felons, the felony convictions actually would make it more difficult for them to obtain "legitimate" employment.

Night Colors
03-20-08, 23:36
An additional point against the proposed law is that by burdening women with permanent records as convicted felons, the felony convictions actually would make it more difficult for them to obtain "legitimate" employment.

My thoughts exactly. I called the JDL chair's office and told his staff just that a little while ago and e-mailed in testimony as well. We can't exactly tell 'em mongers don't like it, you have to use the civil liberties / womens rights bent.

Hinode
03-21-08, 14:48
Swung by checkin out the sights after leavin electros in PC.

Choke SWs (mostly mahus) littered on Queen St. Lot of woopin and yellin, trying to beckon me. This was about 2am.

When I went up by Longs, there were 2 WSWs walking diamond head bound.

I seen Emi, shes not bad, those pics of her on CL is accurate. I thought about tryin to flag her down, but when I went around the block, by that empty lot ..(papa johns?) there were CHOKE cops all sitting there, 3 cruisers, and 1 SUV.

Decided to call it a night after that seeing I was intoxicated from bar hopping. All in all, had a lot of fun first time visiting Electros in PC!

Hinode

Lip Licker
03-22-08, 02:18
I seen Emi, shes not bad, those pics of her on CL is accurate. I thought about tryin to flag her down, but when I went around the block, by that empty lot ..(papa johns?) there were CHOKE cops all sitting there, 3 cruisers, and 1 SUV.

Hinode

Strangely, I noticed that Emi has still been cruising by herself in front of that Longs wall while the rest of the regulars, including Reina tend to stay lower profile and are on Pali. The cops don't seem to bother her but some of the other girls have told me that the pigs usually tell the girls to move away from where Emi walks.

I tried this local Japanese-mix girl, looked pretty good for a SW and looked like she had D's, but they turned out to be barely C's. I think her name was Leah. CBJ for $0.8. Seemed a little stoned but very nice. She gave me a number that has been posted on CL for other girls which I found a bit strange.

Hinode, yeah, I can't resist driving through that area to take a look, some of them look pretty damn good, however I think they are all TS.

Kapalua
03-22-08, 21:24
Strangely, I noticed that Emi has still been cruising by herself in front of that Longs wall while the rest of the regulars, including Reina tend to stay lower profile and are on Pali.
She appears to be more alert and focused on potential customers than some of the others (better eye contact, less conversation with other providers, and less cellphone chatter). It would seem that working more often on the South Kukui Street side, rather than the Fort Street/Pali side, provides her with at least two advantages: it's easier for guys to clearly see her and there's more open space for guys to pull over and talk with her. The Fort Street/Pali side has mostly dimmer lighting which can leave providers standing in the shadows, views of the providers are often partially obstructed by parked vehicles, and most or all of the parking spaces are usually filled.

Dan1388
03-22-08, 22:40
Strangely, I noticed that Emi has still been cruising by herself in front of that Longs wall while the rest of the regulars, including Reina tend to stay lower profile and are on Pali. The cops don't seem to bother her but some of the other girls have told me that the pigs usually tell the girls to move away from where Emi walks.

I tried this local Japanese-mix girl, looked pretty good for a SW and looked like she had D's, but they turned out to be barely C's. I think her name was Leah. CBJ for $0.8. Seemed a little stoned but very nice. She gave me a number that has been posted on CL for other girls which I found a bit strange.

Hinode, yeah, I can't resist driving through that area to take a look, some of them look pretty damn good, however I think they are all TS.Is this Leah the local girl that used to work at Rose Marri? Local flip girl with a tattoo on her stomach? I've been looking for her if anyone knows where she went. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Starfox64
03-23-08, 00:02
There was another asian looking girl last night walking around emi (I recognized emi from her CL ads). I drove around trying to make eye contact and she kept turning away (reason why I said "asian looking", but if you asked me I'd say she was japanese). Also noticed all the leo cars around and decided not to talk to her.

Wet And Wild
03-23-08, 05:58
Cruized by Long's tonight and chatted with a local Japanese-mix girl, good looking. She said her name was Leah, but wasn't sure if she was LE so passed on the offer and headed home after a night of visiting CHM.

Lip Licker
03-23-08, 11:57
She appears to be more alert and focused on potential customers than some of the others (better eye contact, less conversation with other providers, and less cellphone chatter). It would seem that working more often on the South Kukui Street side, rather than the Fort Street/Pali side, provides her with at least two advantages: it's easier for guys to clearly see her and there's more open space for guys to pull over and talk with her. The Fort Street/Pali side has mostly dimmer lighting which can leave providers standing in the shadows, views of the providers are often partially obstructed by parked vehicles, and most or all of the parking spaces are usually filled.

I agree and wish it was still how it was before all the relatively recent heat DT(more than 2 years ago). Almost all the girls used to walk where Emi stands and it was easier to get a good look at them and pull over. There were quite a good number of SW's out tonight, but didn't see any worth stopping for. I thought I saw Reina also but it looked like she had curly hair now. Zero cops but I only drove around twice.

...and yes, that is the same Leah. She looks great but has a little bit of a belly when the clothes come off.

Makana9
03-23-08, 13:54
I agree and wish it was still how it was before all the relatively recent heat DT(more than 2 years ago). Almost all the girls used to walk where Emi stands and it was easier to get a good look at them and pull over. There were quite a good number of SW's out tonight, but didn't see any worth stopping for. I thought I saw Reina also but it looked like she had curly hair now. Zero cops but I only drove around twice.

...and yes, that is the same Leah. She looks great but has a little bit of a belly when the clothes come off.Been noticing that too, emi cruising directly behind Longs. Reina was closer to Nuuanu, by the corner of the mortuary, and she is sporting curls. Stopped to chat with her since I have not partaken her services in a yr. or so. + Reina and emi did not rec. me since I have a new truck.

Didn't ask why only they cruising the backside, and the other SWs cruising by the darker area "Peoples Cafe" strip. Still wondering, must have a connects somehow.

Ditto too, that is the same Leah, w/ tatt and all her glory. She was on her cell so I just said our typical alohas. She still looks pretty good to me pooch and all, IMHO, but that is the look I like, me and my flips, lol

Also saw those 2 dk. SUVs cruising the area, one I rec. as UnderLE, so they gotta be monitoring the area or checking out one of the SWs.

Kapalua
03-23-08, 18:39
There was another asian looking girl last night walking around emi (I recognized emi from her CL ads). I drove around trying to make eye contact and she kept turning away (reason why I said "asian looking", but if you asked me I'd say she was japanese). Also noticed all the leo cars around and decided not to talk to her.
Maybe the reason she "kept turning away" when you were trying to make eye contact was because of all the police cars in the area at that time. In addition to the crime of prostitution, in Hawaii there's also a crime of "loitering" for the purpose of engaging in prostitution.

Wet And Wild
03-23-08, 20:23
Cruised by LD late last night and chatted with a local girl Japanese-mix good looking. She said her name was Leah and she was the only one on that side of the block. Most of the others were by Pali.

Dan1388
03-23-08, 20:47
...and yes, that is the same Leah. She looks great but has a little bit of a belly when the clothes come off.I'm surprised she is doing the SW thing, wonder what happened. Have you played with her since she has been on the track? Nice girl, from Kauai I hope everything is alright with her.

Ingwa
03-24-08, 14:35
I'm surprised she is doing the SW thing, wonder what happened. Have you played with her since she has been on the track? Nice girl, from Kauai I hope everything is alright with her.I feel sick :(.

DT Looker
03-24-08, 17:35
Just making a slight observation. It seems that every time this year when the Colleges and Schools go into Spring Break LE seems to up the heat in Down Town. The last few times I've seen Day Time LE Stings was during Spring Break, in the last two years. And it seems like it again this year. I'd suggest either people lay low, or be extra careful on the street. After Spring Break is done, I'd look for a corresponding drop in heat. Except sometimes is during spring break when a baby gets snuck on to the track, then the heat stays up for a few months.

Kakashihatake
03-25-08, 03:09
Ok, I am a total newb in picking up providers. I was wondering how you folks do it and how to talk to the girls. I checked out the rules of engagement on this site but it doesn't have the info I need.

Anywho, 2 nights ago I was driving around pali/longs and there were a couple of providers in the area. Wanted to get some information from them so I drove around and tried to make eye contact with the girls. After I was sure that they noticed me, I went to park in the corner of kukui plaza but no one came by! I waited there for a good 5-10 minutes but no one.

I don't know, maybe I look like an le because of my hair, but then that sucks! I was thinking maybe the best place for me are AMPs.

Any suggestions on how to talk to providers on the street? Should I just park somewhere and walk up to them to talk? Is that dangerous? Thanks again for all your help. Sorry if this post is annoying.

Ingwa
03-25-08, 15:27
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kapalua
03-25-08, 18:27
After I was sure that they noticed me, I went to park in the corner of kukui plaza but no one came by! I waited there for a good 5-10 minutes but no one.
The problem may have been that you parked "in the corner of kukui plaza" and then waited for the providers to come to you. If they don't already know you as a customer, it's less likely that they will walk over to where your vehicle is located.

Slypher
03-26-08, 00:51
after spring break is done, i'd look for a corresponding drop in heat. except sometimes is during spring break when a baby gets snuck on to the track, then the heat stays up for a few months.when you say baby, do you mean ****d?

i was thinking of trying out an sw this week, and i want to know what to look out for.

Head Lock
03-26-08, 00:56
Just making a slight observation. It seems that every time this year when the Colleges and Schools go into Spring Break LE seems to up the heat in Down Town. The last few times I've seen Day Time LE Stings was during Spring Break, in the last two years. And it seems like it again this year.

I don't have any first-hand info on this, but based on the news, I'd say this is a credible report. One of those St. Louis students who egged Jervis' house got busted the next day (note: "day") trying to pickup a SW in the DT area.

regularjoe75
03-26-08, 05:26
Ok, I am a total newb in picking up providers. I was wondering how you folks do it and how to talk to the girls. I checked out the rules of engagement on this site but it doesn't have the info I need.Well the trick I have tried was to stop near as you can to them and then have them come over to you. I think you may have parked too far away so they didn't want to come over. When I used to do car dates I would pick the girls up at the corner of Kukui or further down Kukui. The girls hanging out behind the cars usually won't come over since they seem to be just cruising.

Also never discuss money, prices, or sex until they get into your car. If they are undercover they will usually not get into your car since they would put themselves in danger. You might also want to run a test by asking her if you can touch her tits or have her grab your crotch. If she lets you then she is not undercover.

Finally, you might want to scout out a private place beforehand. Sometimes they might take you to a place that cops might know about due to used condoms being dumped etc. I used to work downtown so I would take the girl to a parking garage there. It was nice and dark and the guards went home at midnight so I could do my thing in private.

Buck N Ham
03-26-08, 15:57
I'm surprised she is doing the SW thing, wonder what happened. Have you played with her since she has been on the track? Nice girl, from Kauai I hope everything is alright with her.Freakin' surprised as well. She was a great AMP provider during her days at Imperial and Rosemarri. Did she get pimped by Jayda?

Nevertherless, Leah was definitely one of my ATFs so I may have to take stroll and look for her after long hiatus from the DT scene. Anyone know if she's there on certain days?

Take care all.

Buck

Kakashihatake
03-26-08, 21:22
Man, I really need to get to know some of these girls.

Kakashihatake
03-26-08, 21:30
Sorry for the newb posts, but is there anyone working in the morning hours downtown by kuhio / longs? Thanks!

Finger Licking
03-27-08, 03:33
regularjoe, that is exactly what happened to me.

I actually parked right across the street in back of Kukui towers and nobody came over. The girls there seemed more interested in talking story with one another. I am so paranoid with LE these days, I don't like parking out in the open or pulling over and blocking traffic like some people do.

Has anybody here seen Reina yet? She posts on CL.

I saw here in person last week behind SW. She looks pretty dam good!

I tried picking her up, but to no avail. She thought I was LE.

Makana9
03-27-08, 13:10
regularjoe, that is exactly what happened to me.

I actually parked right across the street in back of Kukui towers and nobody came over. The girls there seemed more interested in talking story with one another. I am so paranoid with LE these days, I don't like parking out in the open or pulling over and blocking traffic like some people do.

Has anybody here seen Reina yet? She posts on CL.

I saw here in person last week behind SW. She looks pretty dam good!

I tried picking her up, but to no avail. She thought I was LE.Maybe back a few yrs. , you could park in certain areas and the SWs would walk up on you. Ex.. Jade, chanel, lani (fr. Kauai), etc.

TME, unless they know you well or know you vehicle, you pretty much need to drive up next to them, SWs are a little paranoid about LE.

Reina is alright, maybe once you become a regular with her she will be more at ease with you.

Have not mongered her way a yr. Or so now. Those pics are all her, + Emi usually runs with her. She does have a P, and not sure now, but he use to cruise in that creme white Escalade or Black Mercedes. Heard good and not so good about Reina, so if she drops her guard, you probably will enjoy yourself. They both cardate until you become a Reg. , then they will take you to a place off of the Ala Wai.

Enjoy & be careful

K

Kapalua
03-27-08, 18:35
Sorry for the newb posts, but is there anyone working in the morning hours downtown by kuhio / longs? Thanks!
"Kuhio" is in Waikiki, so presumably you mean the Kukui / Longs area. By "morning," I assume you mean after daylight. The answer is that sometimes there are one or more providers in that area after daylight, but often there aren't any. You will just have to drive around and take a look. Occasionally a hobbyist can find a good bargain in the early morning with a provider who needs one last date before she leaves.

Kapalua
03-27-08, 19:00
Leah was definitely one of my ATFs so I may have to take stroll and look for her after long hiatus from the DT scene. Anyone know if she's there on certain days?
Don't know whether Leah is out on "certain days," but I've seen her recently on three different nights, working on the mauka side of South Kukui Street behind Longs. In my opinion, she looks very sexy and attractive (at least with her clothing on, I haven't seen her in the nude.) Talked with her briefly, but she didn't seem very enthusiastic or friendly, so I didn't partake. As to why she's now working as a downtown streetwalker rather than in a relaxation place, I have no idea. However, over the years I've met some other downtown streetwalkers who formerly worked in relaxation places or strip clubs, and the reason for their descent was usually drugs.

Buck N Ham
03-28-08, 03:24
Don't know whether Leah is out on "certain days," but I've seen her recently on three different nights, working on the mauka side of South Kukui Street behind Longs. In my opinion, she looks very sexy and attractive (at least with her clothing on, I haven't seen her in the nude.) Talked with her briefly, but she didn't seem very enthusiastic or friendly, so I didn't partake. As to why she's now working as a downtown streetwalker rather than in a relaxation place, I have no idea. However, over the years I've met some other downtown streetwalkers who formerly worked in relaxation places or strip clubs, and the reason for their descent was usually drugs.Good point Kapalua. DT life isn't a step up for a former AMP girl and that environment only fosters substance abuse and - God forbid - a life of crime. The cold shoulder experience is unlike what I remember of her but it could be her way of conducting business in DT.

I'll take a run through tonite or tmo nite and see if I can hook up with her.

Buck

Kapalua
03-28-08, 18:09
The cold shoulder experience is unlike what I remember of her but it could be her way of conducting business in DT.
Just to clarify, I didn't want to leave anyone with the impression that she gave me the cold shoulder. However, she didn't exhibit the type of enthusiasm and friendliness that some providers do. Of course, the reason may have been that she didn't know me and she might have suspected that I could be LE. Perhaps if she already knew me as a customer, she would have been more relaxed and cheerful.

I'll take a run through tonite or tmo nite and see if I can hook up with her.
She was again working last night (Thursday), both on the mauka side of South Kukui Street and slightly mauka of Kukui on the Diamond Head side of Nuuanu Avenue. Still looking good.

DT Looker
03-28-08, 22:34
when you say baby, do you mean ****d?

i was thinking of trying out an sw this week, and i want to know what to look out for.

yea, last it happennd was about 4-5 years ago. heat was up until they caught the girl... and it was still hot for about a month after.

i don't have any first-hand info on this, but based on the news, i'd say this is a credible report. one of those st. louis students who egged jervis' house got busted the next day (note: "day") trying to pickup a sw in the dt area.

i usually try to keep a lower profile, but i've seen the police female stings out usually at night on the weekends. their normal days are usually tues, and thurs from what i've been able to gather (they might change it, but it hasn't for the last few years). with that kid getting caught, and us being more on the news, i figured better to let people know a few tricks.

also in other news, i just met a sw that got caught by a police who says she got caught after doing the feel check... and he said he wasn't a cop. something about who they are going to believe more... don't know if its a crooked one.. or it something new thay are trying to make us paranoid about.

The P Hunter
03-28-08, 23:14
Also in other news, I just met a SW that got caught by a police who says SHE got caught after doing the feel check... he wasn't a cop. Something about who they are going to believe more... don't know if its a crooked one.. or it something new thay are trying to make us paranoid about.

ALOT of SWs mention this. And alot of SWs say they date LE on and off duty. If you ever see the SWs, esp. the ones by Longs, talking to a LE pulled over with all lights off, they are either very good friends or they have dated before. I once timed a LE talking to these SWs by Longs (over 30 minutes time and multiple times circling the areas).

On a different note: there has been some chat about Emi on these posts. I have seen her before , but wondered what the big deal is with her. She isn't all that drop dead gorgeous (different strokes for different folks), Is she cheaper than the other Longs SWs? I just don't see it. Reina , on the other hand, is quite hot and very freidnly to all traffic passing by. I sometimes think she likes the attention more than dating.

Finger Licking
03-29-08, 00:04
Maybe back a few yrs. , you could park in certain areas and the SWs would walk up on you. Ex.. Jade, chanel, lani (fr. Kauai), etc.

TME, unless they know you well or know you vehicle, you pretty much need to drive up next to them, SWs are a little paranoid about LE.

Reina is alright, maybe once you become a regular with her she will be more at ease with you.

Have not mongered her way a yr. Or so now. Those pics are all her, + Emi usually runs with her. She does have a P, and not sure now, but he use to cruise in that creme white Escalade or Black Mercedes. Heard good and not so good about Reina, so if she drops her guard, you probably will enjoy yourself. They both cardate until you become a Reg. , then they will take you to a place off of the Ala Wai.

Enjoy & be careful

KThanks Makana9.

I actually saw Emi early this morning.

damage was $.5 + .5 tip.

Will repeat with her for sure.

Nice girl & good service.

I read about her giving "bbbj" "greek" or "bbfs" but to no avail.

Buck N Ham
03-29-08, 16:13
Perhaps if she already knew me as a customer, she would have been more relaxed and cheerful.Thanks Kapalua for the clarification.

On Friday early AM, I found Lia standing on Nuuanu near the bar and okazu-ya establishments. Scoped the area to make sure that LE's weren't nearby or monitoring from a distance before approaching her. She was on her cell phone so I parked in a stall and waited for her to walk by. Lia saw me park but chose to look the other way until she walked by. She did a double-take after looking into my car but jumped in and let her guard down once she recognized me. Service was exactly as I had remembered and will repeat.

As always, YMMV.

Buck

Sctypimpin
03-29-08, 20:10
Thanks Kapalua for the clarification.

On Friday early AM, I found Lia standing on Nuuanu near the bar and okazu-ya establishments. Scoped the area to make sure that LE's weren't nearby or monitoring from a distance before approaching her. She was on her cell phone so I parked in a stall and waited for her to walk by. Lia saw me park but chose to look the other way until she walked by. She did a double-take after looking into my car but jumped in and let her guard down once she recognized me. Service was exactly as I had remembered and will repeat.

As always, YMMV.

BuckI am new to the monger scene and have seen this girl on CL also I am interested in trying her out but hows the service? is it just a car date? and what was the rate?

All hail the senior mongers!!

Buck N Ham
03-30-08, 15:51
I am new to the monger scene and have seen this girl on CL also I am interested in trying her out but hows the service? is it just a car date? and what was the rate?

All hail the senior mongers!!Outcall is available but expect to pay AMP rates. Service quality is better than average but YMMV.

Why don't you check her out and contribute to the board by sharing your experience?

Buck

Slypher
03-30-08, 17:40
Yea, last it happennd was about 4-5 years ago. Heat was up until they caught the girl... and it was still hot for about a month after.God that's scary. Still 4-5 years ago? Sounds like I'm safe.

Randychnr
03-31-08, 04:17
I'm new to the forum and was wondering if antone knew a good place to find SW during the daytime.

Kapalua
04-01-08, 11:28
I'm new to the forum and was wondering if antone knew a good place to find SW during the daytime.
If a hobbyist takes the time to leisurely cruise around the Kukui Street/Aala Street area during the day, he will sometimes see one or more streetwalkers available. However, you specifically asked about "a good place" to find streetwalkers during the day. That area usually wouldn't meet the "good place" test, because: (a) it may take a while to find streetwalkers; (b) those you find may not be attractive to you; (c) some of the streetwalkers are mahus; and (d) you have to watch out for the police, in marked vehicles, unmarked vehicles, and sometimes on foot.

Kapalua
04-01-08, 11:40
God that's scary. Still 4-5 years ago? Sounds like I'm safe.
On the mauka side of South Kukui Street behind Longs, last year I saw one who definitely looked under eighteen. Fortunately, she was only out for a few nights before she disappeared from that scene.

StripedFashion
04-01-08, 12:24
Hello fellas,

I know I should be posting this on the escorts section, however it seems the talk of these two belongs to this thread. I say this because now they are posting that in and out-calls are now part of their network.

I was seriously thinking of seeing Emi this weekend for an in-call. I talked to her on the phone this weekend regarding rates, even if she did GFE. She sounded a bit stern and "okay, how much you will to spend-ish", though I never took it personally cause I know the biz does that to you after a while.

Down to the nitty gritty, I know that these two have been working together for a while, but I read on CL (probably flagged by now) that, at an in-call, some guy caught Reina going through his pants when he went to the bathroom. Past talk of these two being ROBs, and "being a bit different from before", is now making me really weary. Maybe a pimp breakin' into the room and, dude, I don't even wanna know sometimes.

Think this is all propaganda or is this serious shit to consider? I know I've been reading this thread and asking many of you mongers regarding Emi, but I really can't make up my mind, especially being so strapped for cash nowadays. A bargain after all is a bargain.

Btw to the gent (was trying to find your post but just couldn't) and the other gents who asked what the big deal was with Emi. Gents its just for many of us local guys, the Japanese kitty-kat is gold. The way American is glamorized in their society is probably the same in parts of the US, ESP here in the islands. In fact Japan is a huge part of the Hawaii culture/economy, not to mention providers of the like being hard to come by :)

Like the Persians of that ancient war in Greece, we are funneled through the eyes of those "hot" gates.

StripedFashion

Michael Scott
04-01-08, 20:40
Hello fellas,

Btw to the gent (was trying to find your post but just couldn't) and the other gents who asked what the big deal was with Emi. Gents its just for many of us local guys, the Japanese kitty-kat is gold. The way American is glamorized in their society is probably the same in parts of the US, ESP here in the islands. In fact Japan is a huge part of the Hawaii culture/economy, not to mention providers of the like being hard to come by :)

Like the Persians of that ancient war in Greece, we are funneled through the eyes of those "hot" gates.

StripedFashionI second that.

Hinode
04-02-08, 03:12
Hello fellas,

I know I should be posting this on the escorts section, however it seems the talk of these two belongs to this thread. I say this because now they are posting that in and out-calls are now part of their network.

I was seriously thinking of seeing Emi this weekend for an in-call. I talked to her on the phone this weekend regarding rates, even if she did GFE. She sounded a bit stern and "okay, how much you will to spend-ish", though I never took it personally cause I know the biz does that to you after a while.

Down to the nitty gritty, I know that these two have been working together for a while, but I read on CL (probably flagged by now) that, at an in-call, some guy caught Reina going through his pants when he went to the bathroom. Past talk of these two being ROBs, and "being a bit different from before", is now making me really weary. Maybe a pimp breakin' into the room and, dude, I don't even wanna know sometimes.

Think this is all propaganda or is this serious shit to consider? I know I've been reading this thread and asking many of you mongers regarding Emi, but I really can't make up my mind, especially being so strapped for cash nowadays. A bargain after all is a bargain.

StripedFashion

Brother SF,

Like you, I, too, have considered Emi for a date.

Not so much the in-call, but was interested in BBBJ...(I could have sworn a recent report said no BB from either of them, I could be wrong.)

I would say be WARY and CAREFUL, carry only what you need. Maybe you gotta be a regular/repeat customer before they can "trust" you. Speaking with brother K (Makana9) he posted pics of Emi, anD IMHO, she aint all that. Different strokes for different folks. Thats the reason why I DIDN'T partake in her.

Had I read (here) of any BB reports from her, I might have given her a try. But not too many brothers have posted in-depth reports on either of them. The consensus here says, that Reina is average at best. Emi, sounds truly like YMMV.

I know you can prob get something good if not better at an AMP, but I 100% hear what you're sayin. I _was_ interested in Emi too, but hearing of ROB tales, made me pass.

Also, I appreciate all your in-depth reports in the Escorts section.

Hinode

Lip Licker
04-02-08, 04:13
Emi is most likely Japanese but after sampling two "Japanese" girls, one an escort in Vegas, and Emi on the street, I can say that it is probably better to just go with a hotter escort or SW or as Hinode suggests, an AMP girl.

Don't get me wrong, I've dated Emi probably 4+ times and other than her being pretty paranoid the first date, she's been a real sweetie to me. She's not a hard-body/thin by any account and her nani was a bit smelly. I found it a little strange that both the escort and Emi had that same smell coming out from down there. I think it may have something to do with not being that clean or some reaction to the rubbers. Even without the smell, her face/body combo is not worth more than SW prices IMHO.

I fully understand the "need" to sample a J-girl so I won't say don't try her out but just be warned that you shouldn't get your hopes up too high.
Pretty much all the girls on the Longs side of Kukui have pimps. That's just how it is now.

I found two young local filipino girls by the mortuary the other week, one was plain and maybe a size 6, but her friend was petite. She wanted $2.5 for FS and the little head won as I hadn't found anything else after an hour or cruising so I worked out a $1.5 deal for half and half. Total dead fish and she seemed really out of it. I think her name was Crystal. I would NOT repeat or recommend.

Finger Licking
04-02-08, 05:20
Emi is most likely Japanese but after sampling two "Japanese" girls, one an escort in Vegas, and Emi on the street, I can say that it is probably better to just go with a hotter escort or SW or as Hinode suggests, an AMP girl.

Don't get me wrong, I've dated Emi probably 4+ times and other than her being pretty paranoid the first date, she's been a real sweetie to me. She's not a hard-body/thin by any account and her nani was a bit smelly. I found it a little strange that both the escort and Emi had that same smell coming out from down there. I think it may have something to do with not being that clean or some reaction to the rubbers. Even without the smell, her face/body combo is not worth more than SW prices IMHO.

I fully understand the "need" to sample a J-girl so I won't say don't try her out but just be warned that you shouldn't get your hopes up too high.

Pretty much all the girls on the Longs side of Kukui have pimps. That's just how it is now.

I found two young local filipino girls by the mortuary the other week, one was plain and maybe a size 6, but her friend was petite. She wanted $2.5 for FS and the little head won as I hadn't found anything else after an hour or cruising so I worked out a $1.5 deal for half and half. Total dead fish and she seemed really out of it. I think her name was Crystal. I would NOT repeat or recommend.Now that you mentioned it, she was kinda smelly down there afterwards.

Someone else also had mentioned that too. I thought she looked pretty clean? Oh well I guess.

About the robbery stuff, with my experience I kept my money to give to her in my pocket and hid some money in the sole of my shoe. The only thing I thought was kind of weird was she kept asking me if I have to use the restroom.

LOL, I kinda encountered Emi's paranoia. As soon as I got in the door, she welcomed me with a condom, and said "put this on"

I think everybody's ymmv with every provider. I read too many times about provider who offer bbbj services but to no avail. I hope reina and chirs pan out. I plan on seeing the both of them over the next two weeks.

StripedFashion
04-03-08, 00:20
Arigats to brother Hinode and Lip Licker (also all you who have 411'd me via PM) for being my beacons of enlightenment (nan-vana? hmm?), showing me different alternatives for this matter at hand. I already see alot of red flags, and me Spidey senses do say "not to totally pass on her, but play this one safe."

As for the whole AMP thing, I am planning (who knows what will tempt me from today till August/September) to pop that cherry when I go to Okinawa this summer. As I've mentioned in the "trip" thread, I hear their Red Light district is insane, and since I'll be staying in dowtown Naha, oh my lord. :)

Lets see what happens from here, as payday is this week.

Dun Dun DUN!

StripedFashion

DT Looker
04-06-08, 21:48
Been hearing how some people are noticing about Emi and her area being abit smelly. I'm wondering if she is part of the O-girl trend in Japan.

Its apparently a slight trend where the female doesn't wash down there often. For some reason, the Japanese Males in Japan enjoy that smell. Maybe someone should enlighten her that this isn't Japan and perhaps she should clean up a little.

First Try
04-06-08, 23:39
Been hearing how some people are noticing about Emi and her area being abit smelly. I'm wondering if she is part of the O-girl trend in Japan.

Its apparently a slight trend where the female doesn't wash down there often. For some reason, the Japanese Males in Japan enjoy that smell. Maybe someone should enlighten her that this isn't Japan and perhaps she should clean up a little.

O= Odor [?]

Headrest
04-10-08, 04:46
Hybrid Thread

Streetwalkers (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=StreetWalkers) - Locations

The major non-tourist Street Action is in what is called “Chinatown,” in Honolulu. Hotel Street has been closed down since Hawaii Five O, was chasing Wo Fat. It’s picking up a little. There are slim-pickens on the streets in Wahiawa, (near Jack in the box), but even these must go down by the China-river when they want to be assured of picking up new regular clientele.

Unmanaged girls can be found giving you the eye, everywhere from Aala St to the Safeway parking lot. Semi-managed start to mingle in around half way up the street near the Zippys/mortuary parking lot. Managed meat is displayed behind Safeway/Longs and around the corner on Pali.

Recently there have been girls in Chinatown, from the campsites at Ala Moana & Nanikuli, some from the shelters. Some come over from Kaneohe side. Some live right down there. When Sw are looking for new whoremongers, they have to come down on their own, walk the walk, and talk the talk. If they know what they are doing they will leave their boy-hangers-on at home. Chinatown has three main connected areas at night. The top of the hill near Safeway is where pimps put their fully managed ******. Rumor has it these girls are sometimes being punished, maybe for getting busted in Waikiki. Who knows, they get a lot more in the key?

Like Street Action anywhere, pimped girls cost the most, and give you the least. What do you expect, somebody else gets the money?

Independent Hookers are pros. When they want something, they go out and get it. The semi-managed dependent pros are with guys who cannot afford them, but she lets him boss her around like he can. These leaches are always temporary, don’t let them bug you. You are helping them keep money in their pocket. Civilians (temps), can really brighten up a dull day.

Whether you pay $100 or $20. The maximum physical and sensual pleasure your body can take will still feel the same. It’s just a matter of how often you get the hunger. Any working girl can be found up near Safeway/Longs, but the pimped, young, sack of bones ******, will be nowhere else.

Semi-managed ****** are most likely near the restaurant parking lot. Boy friends can observe from under the tree in the adjoining mortuary lot. I asked a lady what makes you think your boy-friend over there, scaring away the customers is not a pimp. She responded that boy-friends do not take "all," of her money. Subtle difference, money is fungible. Any funds she earns as a receptacle (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=receptacle&defid=2361443) he does not have to come up with. In any case, semi-managed & independent strumpets are often in this area. They can be up with the managed, but it is unlikely that pimps will let their property range down as far as Zippies often.

Most Zippies, River street mall, & Aala St, girls are self-reliant. When you see them, they may be there just to buy pharmaceuticals. But, when those run out, you can be sure they will want to buy more. In general the free girls are the best value for your funds partly because they give you there full attention when they get down to it. Going price is about .40 to .60 for head, more for half & half. Girls will always ask for more. Negotiate; you are not the one standing out there alone waiting for a hit. When you pay what they ask, you should get what you want.

After dawn, street ****** will scatter into the surrounding parks, waiting for dusk to return to the track. The riverside of the largest park is the local distribution area for certain stimulates. You can often intercept “non-****** who will suck for money,” going into and out of that area if you are on foot. Just get them to put you between them, and there next hit, and they will do anything.

Look if she gives you the look when you are at Ala Moana, she cannot assume, that you assume, that she will do what you want for a fee. But, when she gives you the eye in Chinatown, she knows that you know. Where they are, and when they are there, is part of the presell.

So in summary, in Chinatown (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=honolulu&ie=UTF8&t=h&ll=21.314264,-157.858107&spn=0.005327,0.007446&z=17&iwloc=addr&iwstate1=ssprovidelocationcard:sseditdetailedcard:actions) independents roam anywhere and everywhere at any time. Semi’s need to be where their boyfriends can harass them constantly. The managed meat is near the supermarket. If you are lucky a civilian may give you the eye when she is new to Chinatown on a mission.

Nautboi808
04-10-08, 17:29
Hybrid Thread

Streetwalkers (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=StreetWalkers) - Locations

So in summary, in Chinatown (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=honolulu&ie=UTF8&t=h&ll=21.314264,-157.858107&spn=0.005327,0.007446&z=17&iwloc=addr&iwstate1=ssprovidelocationcard:sseditdetailedcard:actions) independents roam anywhere and everywhere at any time. Semi’s need to be where their boyfriends can harass them constantly. The managed meat is near the supermarket. If you are lucky a civilian may give you the eye when she is new to Chinatown on a mission.Cool report. Kinda like something you'd see from the Crocodile Hunter or on National Geographic.

Makana9
04-11-08, 03:27
Hybrid Thread

The major non-tourist Street Action is in what is called “Chinatown,” in Honolulu. Hotel Street has been closed down since Hawaii Five O, was chasing Wo Fat. It’s picking up a little. There are slim-pickens on the streets in Wahiawa, (near Jack in the box), but even these must go down by the China-river when they want to be assured of picking up new regular clientele.

Most Zippies, River street mall, & Aala St, girls are self-reliant. When you see them, they may be there just to buy pharmaceuticals. But, when those run out, you can be sure they will want to buy more. In general the free girls are the best value for your funds partly because they give you there full attention when they get down to it. Going price is about .40 to .60 for head, more for half & half. Girls will always ask for more. Negotiate; you are not the one standing out there alone waiting for a hit. When you pay what they ask, you should get what you want.

After dawn, street ****** will scatter into the surrounding parks, waiting for dusk to return to the track. The riverside of the largest park is the local distribution area for certain stimulates. You can often intercept “non-****** who will suck for money,” going into and out of that area if you are on foot. Just get them to put you between them, and there next hit, and they will do anything.

Look if she gives you the look when you are at Ala Moana, she cannot assume, that you assume, that she will do what you want for a fee. But, when she gives you the eye in Chinatown, she knows that you know. Where they are, and when they are there, is part of the presell.

So in summary, in Chinatown (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=honolulu&ie=UTF8&t=h&ll=21.314264,-157.858107&spn=0.005327,0.007446&z=17&iwloc=addr&iwstate1=ssprovidelocationcard:sseditdetailedcard:actions) independents roam anywhere and everywhere at any time. Semi’s need to be where their boyfriends can harass them constantly. The managed meat is near the supermarket. If you are lucky a civilian may give you the eye when she is new to Chinatown on a mission.Pretty good observations and comments, and right on the nose.

Adding sometimes the ladies who need kala$ for necessities outside of the dope; i.e. diapers, food, rent, pay the cell bill, want greenies in the wallet, etc., etc.
Have met over the 20+years and mongered ladies from military wives who's hubbys are deployed, a teacher(no joke), a cashier(crossed paths @AM), and so forth.
Again, when funds become tight, almost all would become creative to make ends meet.

Enjoy and be safe

Kapalua
04-11-08, 03:46
Very good post by Headrest. Just wanted to add that occasionally one or more providers may be found in the Pauahi Street/Smith Street/Maunakea Street/River Street area. Sometimes they're regular providers who are temporarily in that area because of its drug activity, sometimes they're part-time providers who only "date" now and then, and sometimes they're small-time drug sellers with a cash flow problem. So if a hobbyist can't find anything elsewhere, taking a look around the Pauahi Street/Smith Street/Maunakea Street/River Street area might be worthwhile.

Headrest
04-11-08, 06:43
Here is a map of that area (http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?t=h&hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&ll=21.314991,-157.86003&spn=0.001104,0.001483&z=19&msid=115023883605465992608.00044a95cc813c2176bcc) with an updated map of Chinatown (http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?t=h&hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=115023883605465992608.00044a95cc813c2176bcc&ll=21.314991,-157.86003&spn=0.000985,0.001483&z=19).

phat gman
04-13-08, 15:11
Very good post by Headrest. Just wanted to add that occasionally one or more providers may be found in the Pauahi Street/Smith Street/Maunakea Street/River Street area. Sometimes they're regular providers who are temporarily in that area because of its drug activity, sometimes they're part-time providers who only "date" now and then, and sometimes they're small-time drug sellers with a cash flow problem. So if a hobbyist can't find anything elsewhere, taking a look around the Pauahi Street/Smith Street/Maunakea Street/River Street area might be worthwhile.

Reminds me of the old days when the main track for them was in this area. Before the clean up they also use to hang around Nuuanu and Bethel.

Headrest
04-13-08, 18:16
Yah, I knew a toothless Blond that use to hang at the bus stop up there.

Reminds me of the old days when the main track for them was in this area. Before the clean up they also use to hang around Nuuanu and Bethel.She looked great in her tight jeans, that is, from a distance. I still see her sometimes on Hotel when she is on a mission.

Kapalua
04-14-08, 22:33
Reminds me of the old days when the main track for them was in this area. Before the clean up they also use to hang around Nuuanu and Bethel.
Yes, many years ago the corner of Bethel Street and South Pauahi Street was a good spot at night, in addition to the stone wall at the corner of Smith Street and North Pauahi Street. Also, the Harbor Lounge on the Diamond Head side of Bethel Street was a wonderfully sleazy bar with dancers and a back room. Ah, the happy memories! :)

Makana9
04-15-08, 02:09
Yes, many years ago the corner of Bethel Street and South Pauahi Street was a good spot at night, in addition to the stone wall at the corner of Smith Street and North Pauahi Street. Also, the Harbor Lounge on the Diamond Head side of Bethel Street was a wonderfully sleazy bar with dancers and a back room. Ah, the happy memories! :)Thanks for the mems.

use to p/u a 5-7, 140, 36D, brunette "lisa r"...Use to use her place by the AlaWai, back in the late 80s. 6/7/9 butt forever and CBJ Heather style.

Use to even go down by King & Nuuanu, by the ole bank. Milf chubby blond, her incall was in Aiea, + energetic. Even p/u a (teacher by day-showed me her school badge, lol) looking for xtra $$$, think she was on the rock, but great BBBJCIM

Thanks kapa4the mems

BallnChain808
04-19-08, 05:43
Holy Moly. I haven't been on this site in like FOREVER! I come back and there's a billion new reports on EVERY SUBJECT. I'd have to read for DAYS to catch up.

Anyway, it's good to see some familiar names out there (Hinode. You da man, brudda. Always enjoy da stories, Kapalua, Lip Licker, Makana9, etc).

So I've been MIA for awhile. And recently had some time to "cruise" the SW scene.

Long's has been so-so, more hit and miss than anything. One time I was passing River St. And damn there were like 20 LE (some plainclothes and others with HPD t-shirts) so I got the flock outta there!

DT has been filled with mahus. I mean some of them look aight but when they open their mouth. Aurite.

Bar Butterfly. I wanted to also second that motion on Yuri. Very cute, not the typical SW yeah? More like the girl you see in da clubs or cruising with the other rice rocket boyz. Anyway, she was a youngin' and I had some fun chatting with her (tried to flirt, but I think she was being polite. Sh*t) and then she went to work. DAMN. She polished it well! Definitely go another round with her.

Anyway, long enough post already. Gotta read somemore. Shoot.

There's a new Asian girl named Yuri working the streets by Longs. Short and cute. $ for bj. Her first night out.

CurtisMoto69
04-21-08, 04:36
I happen to run across Ally the other week. She knows about this site and was wondering how it works. I mentioned some of it to her and she said if I would mention her on the site to see if others would be interested. PM me with inquires. Be safe!

Headrest
04-21-08, 05:18
Hay I know Ally, nice lady. Been around for years, has a lot of satisfied customers. Can’t you take a shot with your cell and post a picture?

Or get a shot from when she was a little girl on the cover of a motorcycle magazine. What’s she look like now, newbies will want to know?

I happen to run across Ally the other week. She knows about this site and was wondering how it works. Saw her last night before dark getting into a car at Zippies. I referred to her last year in a post when I said girls were coming in from the other side. She used to take her time, stretching out the pleasure. But the last time I was a client she rushed me. So now I just say high.

Why can’t she post herself. What? She never heard of the Internet. Ally is smart. Why can’t Ally go into a public library and say Hello, to the USAboys herself.

Kapalua
04-21-08, 18:18
But the last time I was a client she rushed me. So now I just say high.
Had the same type of experience. Some downtown providers rush the service in order to satisfy their desire to obtain drugs as quickly as possible, and then lose customers because of it.

CurtisMoto69
04-22-08, 04:24
Not sure why she doesn't post herself. Maybe she doesn't know the site name. I have never had a rushed time with her. Mostly patient and easy going. I forgot to mention senior members only for the PM. Sorry about that.

Hay I know Ally, nice lady. Been around for years, has a lot of satisfied customers. Can’t you take a shot with your cell and post a picture?

Or get a shot from when she was a little girl on the cover of a motorcycle magazine. What’s she look like now, newbies will want to know?

Saw her last night before dark getting into a car at Zippies. I referred to her last year in a post when I said girls were coming in from the other side. She used to take her time, stretching out the pleasure. But the last time I was a client she rushed me. So now I just say high.

Why can’t she post herself. What? She never heard of the Internet. Ally is smart. Why can’t Ally go into a public library and say Hello, to the USAboys herself.

KillingAngel
04-23-08, 10:21
Hi guys,

Can anyone PM me Nohealani's number? She is supposedly a petite Hawaiian girl thats about 19 years old and I'd like to to give it a try.

Thanks

The P Hunter
04-28-08, 08:21
Hey everyone. I called Nohealani last night around midnight. She told me her prices is now $$ !!!!! Not sure if she is comparing prices, someone told her something or she appraised that lil pussy. If anyone has any stories on any encounter with her, please post!

Lrgdc
04-28-08, 18:59
Can I also get Nohealani's number?

Lip Licker
04-29-08, 03:16
Hey everyone. I called Nohealani last night around midnight. She told me her prices is now $$ !!!!! Not sure if she is comparing prices, someone told her something or she appraised that lil pussy. If anyone has any stories on any encounter with her, please post!

She had texted me in the day that she was asking $$.5-$$$ after telling me in the car that it was $.5. I also heard that she was robbed last week by one of her dates after giving the guy FS. That could have some bearing...but who knows. IMHO, she's not nearly hot enough to warrant more than $ for FS.

Member #3973
05-03-08, 08:08
Drove by Longs around midnight Friday/Saturday. Lots of girls out: Three curvy haole girls, a tall slim dark latina, a slim black spinner, a slim asian with blonde hair and Japanese Emi, who advertises on CL, looking quite hot, and a few more that were harder to see.

I never pick up SWs, but several looked real tempting.

Stay safe!

Kapalua
05-03-08, 19:43
She had texted me in the day that she was asking $$.5-$$$ after telling me in the car that it was $.5.
Recently, I haven't been seeing Nohealani working on Kukui Street downtown. Maybe she found another way to make money, such as the internet, an escort service, or Waikiki? I don't know -- just speculating on the possible reason for the substantial price increase.

Lip Licker
05-04-08, 05:29
Not too much out the other night. There was a local girl dressed really conservatively, I've seen her out before but she is probably a 5 in looks overall. Not fat but just not appealing. I also saw a black girl with lighter, straight hair that who has been out recently. I think I saw that tall, thin, darker latina girl that was described earlier but she was sitting on the wall by Longs. Made a few passes but she didn't even look up. Haven't seen her before and with the lack of regulars out, something seemed wrong. Also noticed that no one was stopping for her.

Tried a thin BSW named Terrific earlier in the week. Thin, A-cups with a nice ass and long legs. Didn't talk price but just before getting to it, she asked for money. Gave her 0.7 and she seemed fine with it for half and half. Nice girl who reminded me of how it used to be a few years ago.

Terrific was a breath of fresh air compared to a bad experience with a BSW a few months ago, I had picked her up and was trying to negotiate when she began throwing major attitude at me. I think something was wrong with her mentally. I was on the verge of throwing her out of my car but I just couldn't find the eject button.

I've also noticed that Lia and Nohealani haven't been around.

Captin Crunch
05-04-08, 11:13
There's a new posting on CL for a new girl name Salina. Has anyone tried her yet? I think she is part of Reina and Emi's gang. They are offering a 2 girl special for 300. Has anyone tried their 2 girl special?

DT Looker
05-07-08, 10:33
Those who used to know the blonde Kim, current rumor is she got caught, by the army. Found out she was AWOL, and might have been hit with desertion. So she is probably gone for a long time.

I will miss her BBBJ, I think she used to be the #2 person down there. Only person better was Jaime.

Also heard that Nohealani might be working high price escorts now. Don't know where, haven't seen her on CL.

Kapalua
05-07-08, 16:53
Those who used to know the blonde Kim, current rumor is she got caught, by the army. Found out she was AWOL, and might have been hit with desertion. So she is probably gone for a long time.

I will miss her BBBJ, I think she used to be the #2 person down there. Only person better was Jaime.
Yes, for years little blonde Kim was one of the best bj providers downtown (in addition to being a nice person in my experience). I would rank Kim and Jaime equally for quality bj service, although they have different styles. It's unfortunate for us that Kim is no longer on the downtown scene, but in the long term it may be a beneficial opportunity for her to change her lifestyle.

The P Hunter
05-07-08, 23:09
Yes, for years little blonde Kim was one of the best bj providers downtown (in addition to being a nice person in my experience). I would rank Kim and Jaime equally for quality bj service, although they have different styles. It's unfortunate for us that Kim is no longer on the downtown scene, but in the long term it may be a beneficial opportunity for her to change her lifestyle.Yes, I have heard the news on Kim for some time from Jaime. Jaime told me she is at the Ford Island jail awaiting transport to Texas (where Kim is originally from). Kim was so HOT in a stoner way. She always had that nasally voice and that backpack. She did a bit rushed service and looked like she didn't care for FS, but this was done from time to time. She was tight and I did have DATY numerous times (she actually moaned once, which surprised me since she rarely showed emotion). I wanted to BBFS her soooo bad, but was more worried about getting her pregnant than any STD, which I would conclude she may not have because of her dislike for FS.

EVERYONE AT ONCE: TO KIM!!!! may your life path lead you well!!! thanks for the great times!

Ck813
05-10-08, 23:39
I saw Reina about six months ago cbj in my car damage .60 with titty sucking. This was her rates back then. Has anyone seen Salina? I called Reina twice but twice Salina was not working. Anyone have the 411 or did Salina? She looks hot but quite young.

Headrest
05-12-08, 06:02
Care to comment on styles?

quality bj service, although they have different styles. You brought it up. What do you mean by different styles?

Kapalua
05-12-08, 20:28
What do you mean by different styles?
In my experience, Jaime has provided a more energetic bj with stronger suction, while Kim provided a comparatively lighter and softer bj that made me last longer. Both styles were equally enjoyable.

Sports Night
05-13-08, 04:20
Yes, I have heard the news on Kim for some time from Jaime. Jaime told me she is at the Ford Island jail awaiting transport to Texas (where Kim is originally from). Kim was so HOT in a stoner way. She always had that nasally voice and that backpack. She did a bit rushed service and looked like she didn't care for FS, but this was done from time to time. She was tight and I did have DATY numerous times (she actually moaned once, which surprised me since she rarely showed emotion). I wanted to BBFS her soooo bad, but was more worried about getting her pregnant than any STD, which I would conclude she may not have because of her dislike for FS.

EVERYONE AT ONCE: TO KIM!!!! may your life path lead you well!!! thanks for the great times!

Met Kim when she first hit town with her mom. They had a place in Waipio Gentry. Stopped by one afternoon and Kim did me in the bedroom and than took my donation and ran away with her bfriend to score. Mom was left sitting around so I could tell she wanted some action so I did her too. IMO mom was the hotter/nastier bbbj plus deep rim. Kim did rim also but was so burnt out from the life she just didn't have the enthusiasm anymore.

but compared to Jaime it is not even close imo. Ally is a the clear No 2. There are a few new candidates out their that are promising in their attitude to go deep and toss some salad....

CurtisMoto69
05-13-08, 04:57
In my experience, Jaime has provided a more energetic bj with stronger suction, while Kim provided a comparatively lighter and softer bj that made me last longer. Both styles were equally enjoyable.

Well she was good and I guess she will be gone for a while now. The redhead Kim was quite good too but very crackheadish. I haven't see her for a long time now. I think Ally might have been #1 for me though.

Be safe out there!

Kapalua
05-13-08, 07:11
The redhead Kim was quite good too but very crackheadish. I haven't see her for a long time now.
From what I heard, the tall Kim had one or more felony warrants and was taken into custody.

Kapalua
05-13-08, 07:30
Met Kim when she first hit town with her mom. They had a place in Waipio Gentry. Stopped by one afternoon and Kim did me in the bedroom and than took my donation and ran away with her bfriend to score. Mom was left sitting around so I could tell she wanted some action so I did her too. IMO mom was the hotter/nastier bbbj plus deep rim. Kim did rim also but was so burnt out from the life she just didn't have the enthusiasm anymore.
Just to clarify, there were two different providers named Kim who were originally from Texas and who used to work downtown: the tall Kim and the little Kim. As far as I know, it was the tall Kim whose mother was in Honolulu and whose mother was also sometimes a provider.

There are a few new candidates out their that are promising in their attitude to go deep and toss some salad....
It would be helpful to have more information about those providers -- names, descriptions, and where they are most often located.

Kapalua
05-13-08, 18:27
Tried a thin BSW named Terrific earlier in the week. Thin, A-cups with a nice ass and long legs. Didn't talk price but just before getting to it, she asked for money. Gave her 0.7 and she seemed fine with it for half and half. Nice girl who reminded me of how it used to be a few years ago.
Recently observed "Terrific" working on the mauka side of South Kukui Street, and she looked very sexy. Her long legs were especially attractive. I haven't yet been with her, but if she's willing to provide satisfying "full service" for $70, that would seem to be a real bargain for a girl with her good looks.

Headrest
05-17-08, 13:54
Veronica

Have you tried Veronica yet?
Ally is .. the clear No 2. There are a few new candidates out their that are promising in their attitude to go deep and toss some salad....The blonde’s training for the number two slot.

Lip Licker
05-19-08, 04:14
Recently observed "Terrific" working on the mauka side of South Kukui Street, and she looked very sexy. Her long legs were especially attractive. I haven't yet been with her, but if she's willing to provide satisfying "full service" for $70, that would seem to be a real bargain for a girl with her good looks.

She seemed to have just come from Waikiki after a slow night and didn't seem to be in any rush. Several factors could also have contributed to the "bargain": 1)She didn't discuss price and didn't ask for money until after CBJ so I just gave her what I had in my back pocket. 2)We seemed to get along pretty well 3)I don't think she had management around based on where she was walking from

Finding these gems is why I enjoy SW mongering.

Sports Night
05-22-08, 02:15
Veronica

Have you tried Veronica yet?The blonde’s training for the number two slot.

I have been with Veronica. She is getting better (its all in the attitude), but she needs to get a little more seasoning in her.

Ran into Jamie last week, gave her a few bucks and told her she is still my No 1. We were both passing thru (daytime) so no time to get down.

DT Looker
05-22-08, 05:04
What does Veronica look like? My 2nd string after Jamie right now is Carrie. A thin blonde with small tits, although she is starting to look more cracked lately. She isn't as 'gentle' as Kim used to be, but she does do a good BBJ.

Kapalua
05-22-08, 06:14
What does Veronica look like?
Veronica appears to be in her late thirties or early forties, she's a blond, and she has a Scandinavian look (because she's Swedish). She has breast implants, but they aren't obvious when covered with clothing. Veronica dresses in normal clothes (rather than garish "hooker" clothes), and whenever I've seen her she's been wearing little or no cosmetics. She's usually either walking or talking to someone -- she's not one of those providers who prefers to just stand in one place and smile at passing cars. Although she may be seen in various locations within the downtown prostitution area, the vicinity in which I've seen her most often is North Kukui Street between the Hosoi mortuary and the Chinese Cultural Plaza, and Maunakea Street between North Kukui Street and Zippy's.

Mrazz
05-22-08, 06:58
Is this the Nohealani from Downtown?

Captin Crunch
05-22-08, 08:54
Nohealani is now advertising on CL as car dates and outcalls. Her number is 636 3487. Looks like she's doing the same as emi, reina, and some of the other girls who advertise in the downtown area.

Kapalua
05-22-08, 19:18
Nohealani is now advertising on CL as car dates and outcalls. Her number is 636 3487.
At the current time her CL advertisements have been flagged/removed, but below is the text of two advertisements that were available last night.

|SwEet||SeXii||NaUgHtY||FuN| - w4m - 18 (DOWNTOWN)

Hey guys my name is NOHEALANI and I am a young and sweet girl with a hawaiian/filipino/chinese mixed background. I would love to show you how naughty and fun I can get, so don't waste no time, pick up that phone and give me a call.

808$636$3487
Blocked calls will not be answered

Cardates/Outcalls

**** HOT * SEXY * & FREAKY **** 808*636*3487 - w4m - 18 (HONOLULU)

hey guys, Are you awake...Are you lonely...Are you ready...smile
Im waiting for you right now, So hit me up and lets see if your ready for a woman like me...outcalls / car dates
808*636*3487 NOHALANI
no blocked calls please

Dan1388
05-22-08, 21:51
Nohealani is now advertising on CL as car dates and outcalls. Her number is 636 3487. Looks like she's doing the same as emi, reina, and some of the other girls who advertise in the downtown area.Can anyone report on her service? I've searched the thread but didn't really find anything. For $$ I would AMP it. If she is worth it then I have no prob with the donation.

Thanks

Lip Licker
05-23-08, 01:11
That pic is not her. Supposedly, only one of the pics posted was of her, the other was not. She is a bit more petite and has A cups.

Gave her a try for FS. She seems quite young and is very tight. She quotes $$ for FS but as I dated her before, she gave me a special. She is not the best looking but her youth and tightness are well worth at least one try.

Not too many cops out and only saw Reina/Emi working along with a BSW I haven't seen before. There seemed to be two local, heavier set girls by Longs but they were chased away by some druggie who was yelling at them.

Kingofscotland
05-23-08, 16:12
Surprised more links haven't popped up yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG95nl6RNZM

Headrest
05-24-08, 01:13
Threesomes

Veronica. She is getting better.

Ran into Jamie last week.Here is what I have been thinking about those two.

The Low Hanging Fruit (http://www.sexualpositionsfree.com/noname1.html)
The Cowgirl and The Cattle Rustler (http://www.sexualpositionsfree.com/cowandcatrus.html)
Old Faithful (http://www.sexualpositionsfree.com/oldfaithful.html)
The Man Sandwich (http://www.sexualpositionsfree.com/mansannowwea.html)
The Magic Triangle (http://www.sexualpositionsfree.com/magtriansexp.html)
Cross Legged Mutant (http://www.sexualpositionsfree.com/croslegmut.html)
Three Eyed Turtle (http://www.sexualpositionsfree.com/turposthreey.html)

From a distance Veronica looks like any other semi-tall cute blond in tight blue jeans in Chinatown.

She's usually either walking or talking to someone -- she's not one of those providers who prefers to just stand in one place and smile at passing cars.Yah - she is usually on the move. Even people who have been with her confuse her. There was a sighting post on Veronica on the 16th. Veronica was not out that week. So if you see some strange blond that looks pretty good. Get out of you car and get down on the streets and say high. You may wither in delight before the day is done. If you do not have time. Get her some smokes or a bite to eat, and set something up for later. Jamie sucks!

“a great ***** will suckle with friends”

Johndoe152
05-24-08, 05:46
Does anyone have pictures of Jamie or Veronica? I don't get out to that side much but would sure like to know who to look for!

Kapalua
05-24-08, 06:16
Downtown Video Mongering
That's an interesting video, but the area in that video seems to be Waikiki, not "Downtown."

Kapalua
05-24-08, 15:28
Does anyone have pictures of Jamie or Veronica? I don't get out to that side much but would sure like to know who to look for!
Here is a photo of Jamie that was previously posted by another member:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=30385

However, I've never seen any photo of Veronica posted on the forums.

Bill
05-25-08, 19:48
Any comments on experiences with the "bus stop girl"?

She looks hot but doesn't look like a performer.

Bill
05-25-08, 22:31
Does anyone have comments on the "bus stop girl"?

She looks hot but doesn't seem too eager.

CurtisMoto69
05-26-08, 06:07

She always has that spaced out look and yes you are right never very eager. She was also preggie about I say 8 months or so ago.

G3504
05-26-08, 07:00
Finished work tonight and took a cruise through DT. It was about midnight and saw this SW standing at the corner of N. Kukui and Maunakea (mauka side of the intersection same block as Zippy's). She looked pretty good. About 5'3" to 5'6" asian about 120 lbs. Long black straight hair to her mid back. Nice size rack too! She was also wearing a calf length stripped dress. Anyone know who this is? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Happy mongering and be safe guys.

G35

Mrazz
05-26-08, 15:01
She always has that spaced out look and yes you are right never very eager. She was also preggie about I say 8 months or so ago.Wheres this Bus stop? LOL

Headrest
05-26-08, 18:33
Bsg

She was also wearing a calf length stripped dressG35Sounds like Star.

She looks hot but doesn't seem too eagerNice of you to clearly tell us what Bus Stop?

If you by any chance mean the Stop on the number 4 line, on the corner of Kukui and Nuuanu (http: //maps. Google.com/maps/ms? Hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&ll=21. 313634,.157. 858783&spn=0. 004428, 0. 01074&z=17&msid=111112264681787194693. 00044e29809c21f693421). There is a lady that I often see at the Bus stop in Blue Jeans. She use to work the streets when the action was still on Hotel st. She has put on some weight. Looks like what Methadone does to Hookers.
never very eager. She was also preggie. What is preggie? Is that before Bob Marley?

Headrest
05-26-08, 18:41
Bsg,

Does anyone have comments on the "bus stop girl"? . Doesn't seem too eagerNice of you to clearly tell us what Bus Stop?

If you by any chance mean the Stop on the number 4 line, on the corner of Kukui and Nuuanu (http: //maps. Google.com/maps/ms? Hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&ll=21. 313634,.157. 858783&spn=0. 004428, 0. 01074&z=17&msid=111112264681787194693. 00044e29809c21f693421). There is a lady that I often see at the Bus stop in Blue Jeans. She use to work the streets when the action was still on Hotel st. She has put on some weight. Looks like what Methadone does to Hookers.
never very eager. She was also preggie. What is preggie?

Is that before Bob Marley?
Kukui and Maunakea. She was also wearing a calf length stripped dressG35Sounds like Star.

Kapalua
05-26-08, 18:48

As I previously posted, she provided disinterested and unsatisfying service when I went with her years ago, so now I don't bother with her. When I went with her before, she was usually streetwalking on the mauka side of Kukui Street between Nuuanu Avenue and Fort Street/Pali, not sitting at the bus stop on the Diamond Head/makai side of the Kukui Street/Nuuanu Avenue intersection.

Although I've often observed her sitting at that bus stop, I've never seen her entering a car from that location. Also, so far I've never seen a report on the forums from any customer who has picked her up from that bus stop. Yet, she doesn't seem to be waiting for a bus, because she sits there for long periods of time without boarding a bus.

Ingwa
05-26-08, 20:05
Here is a photo of Jamie that was previously posted by another member:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=30385

However, I've never seen any photo of Veronica posted on the forums.Maybe it's a bad picture but kinda looks like she has a hint of a 5 o'clock shadow LMAO.

Kapalua
05-27-08, 03:53
Maybe it's a bad picture but kinda looks like she has a hint of a 5 o'clock shadow LMAO.
Don't worry, Jamie is a real female and doesn't have a "5 o'clock shadow" when seen in person. :)

Admittedly that's not a good photo, but it's the only photo of Jamie that I've ever seen on the forums. So at least it may provide Johndoe152 (and other members who don't know Jamie) with some help in recognizing her.

Kapalua
05-27-08, 04:04
Wheres this Bus stop? LOL
It's the bus stop on Nuuanu Avenue that is nearest to the Diamond Head/makai corner of the Kukui Street/Nuuanu Avenue intersection. I've repeatedly seen "Bus Stop Girl" sitting on the bench at that bus stop in the daytime.

Wet And Wild
05-27-08, 16:07
Seen one at this Bus stop during the day. She's in her early twenties at the most, slim local girl. Anyone know her?

Ck813
05-27-08, 18:33
Okay brothers can anyone fill me in on these three SW? I have called Reina asking about Salina and Reina gets mad ang hangs up the phone. Emi never returns my calls and never answers her phone. Lia says gotta pick her up in town and take her to Waikiki for the room. Being my truck is lifted and illegal I can't do this and Lia does not deny or confirm she has a pimp which tells me she has one. Bad trips with pimps.

Findsw
05-28-08, 03:00
I haven't posted at all, but I have read many of them. I want to thank you all for the information you provided, It was very useful.

Emi was fun.

Reina never had a chance with her.

Cocoa did stink when I got her from behind.

Milissa was nice.

Sara gave a great bj (10!)

Had a few others, but can't remember their names.

I have also learned to to pay so much, it is not fare for you guys left behind.

I have also seen lots of unmarked cars, hard to tell who the hell is following you. So I leave. I'm new to this thing and I hope I can provide info in the future to help someone out like all of you have done for me.

Thanks again for all the help.

Be safe out there.

The P Hunter
05-29-08, 00:11
Has anyone ever come across these SWs?

Shay is a street smart SW who can be found on the corner of Aala St and Kukui St. She looks like she could be one of the Longs girls, but she chooses to hang out in the "discount" area. I talked to her once. She told me she is 21 yrs old. She is about 5'6", very nicely built body, local (Hawaiian, Portuguese, Filipino, etc...), and usually wears her hair in a pony tail. She is very cute but has that rough street smart look (know what I mean...tita comes to mind).

Sissy is someone I have never seen before and I thought she was LE because she looked so clean and very attractive. But when I saw the crowd she was mixed in with, then I knew she was legit. She was found near the corner of River St and Kukui St. She is about 5'4", very nice face and body, local girl, and has the smell of cigarette smoke. I briefly talked to her until she consistently accused me of being LE.

If anyone has any info or has any experience with either of these two, please provide all info.

One last thing: do NOT be a driving monger for any long lengths of time. There are cleverly disguised LE cars in the area and if they noticed you have been circling the area, they will pull you over and ask questions. The best plan is to park near an area you are comfortable with and watch the action.

The P Hunter
05-29-08, 00:13
[QUOTE=Findsw]

Cocoa did stink when I got her from behind.

QUOTE]

was it the ass or the puss?

Wet And Wild
05-29-08, 00:51
Drove by S. Kukui last week on a week night about 10pm and parked for awhile. Reina drove up in a newer silver Mercedes C300 and parked for awhile before exiting on the passenger side. She walked around for about 20 min. And no takers, so she drove around the block and parked on the Pali side.

Business must be good or she's got a sugar daddy.

DT Looker
05-29-08, 03:37
Shay is a street smart SW who can be found on the corner of Aala St and Kukui St. She looks like she could be one of the Longs girls, but she chooses to hang out in the "discount" area. I talked to her once. She told me she is 21 yrs old. She is about 5'6", very nicely built body, local (Hawaiian, Portuguese, Filipino, etc...), and usually wears her hair in a pony tail. She is very cute but has that rough street smart look (know what I mean...tita comes to mind).

Shay like to do as little work, for as much money as she can get from you. I'd put her in the "Losers" area. Offered a BBBJ, but then got a HJ instead. When it was time to stick something in, complained about being 'tender' down there and couldn't take it. Haven't actually gone IN her at all, neither mouth or pussy. Presently giving her a pass, she is more a ROB then a real provider. I figured that is why she is in the 'discount' area, since she isn't in to providing a service.

If someone actually has gotten any decent play from her. I'll consider giving her another chance.

Kapalua
05-29-08, 04:15
Shay like to do as little work, for as much money as she can get from you. I'd put her in the "Losers" area. Offered a BBBJ, but then got a HJ instead. When it was time to stick something in, complained about being 'tender' down there and couldn't take it. Haven't actually gone IN her at all, neither mouth or pussy. Presently giving her a pass, she is more a ROB then a real provider. I figured that is why she is in the 'discount' area, since she isn't in to providing a service.
She's definitely a waste of time and a provider to avoid, in my experience. Her bj is among the worst I've ever received, and intercourse with her involves too many complaints and restrictions, so that it's not even enjoyable. Although she looks fairly good (at least for that area), her attitude and service are abysmal. :(

Tadhook
05-29-08, 10:37
It's the bus stop on Nuuanu Avenue that is nearest to the Diamond Head/makai corner of the Kukui Street/Nuuanu Avenue intersection. I've repeatedly seen "Bus Stop Girl" sitting on the bench at that bus stop in the daytime.
She was there yesterday around 11am or so. Skinny, local, easy to spot. BTW, when I drove down Kukui to check out the removed trellises, I noticed that there were zero people by Kent's.

The P Hunter
05-29-08, 12:10
She's definitely a waste of time and a provider to avoid, in my experience. Her bj is among the worst I've ever received, and intercourse with her involves too many complaints and restrictions, so that it's not even enjoyable. Although she looks fairly good (at least for that area), her attitude and service are abysmal. :(Thanks for the info.

The time I did talk to her, she said she was on her rags (spotting in her words). She wanted $ for everything, but with this info, I can save it for Jamie! But damn, Shay looked damn hot!

Kay Bee
05-29-08, 15:03

BBFSCIP for .50.

Hinode

I was working in the area a few weeks ago, thought I recognized this chick, approached her and yup, I knew her.

I did her a few times when she was fresh, young, and cute, but this was in 1993-4. Her SOP then was to just go for it without protection. Makes me wonder if she's been doing that for the past 15 years.

Kapalua
05-29-08, 16:55
Thanks for the info.

The time I did talk to her, she said she was on her rags (spotting in her words). She wanted $ for everything, but with this info, I can save it for Jamie! But damn, Shay looked damn hot!!!!
Her relatively attractive appearance and her seemingly friendly personality (at the beginning) are what made me try her. However, if she treats most customers the way she treated DT Looker and me, she probably doesn't have much repeat business. Her initial friendliness quickly changed when it was time to actually perform. So hobbyists should take care not to be fooled by a good first impression of her. In addition to the area near the corner of Aala Street and North Kukui Street, she occasionally may be seen on the makai side of North Kukui Street further in the Diamond Head direction. Sometimes she stands with mahus, but she is a real female.

First Try
05-30-08, 13:06
As I drove by at 40 mph at 6 AM I quickly looked to my right and saw 3 BSW were at the corner hoping to sell their wares. May have been Waikiki leftovers but I thought it was rather brazen with all the "normal" traffic going by & sunlight everywhere. Only one stood out in her thigh high golden dress.

Steve Kitsap
06-04-08, 06:30
I made the Big mistake of allowing myself to accept some time with a SW named Melanie (Cute little 22 YR old white Blonde) on Kuhio in front of Wakiki Marketplace tonight, After hearing how much she was offering ie the price, My little Head thought for my big Head, HUGE MISTAKE. While as we walked to her ghetto place she would not answer my question on her services. When I finally handed her a few U. S Grants, she said to me I was paying for a glorified HJ/BJ I was so freaked PISSED OFF. I almost wanted to hold off as long as I could just to take up her time, Her BJ/HJ was sub freaked PAR. BUT notice to all, Ask what is on the menu before you hand over the cash. Sorry the girls here are so sub par to other places, IE SOCAL and Seattle.

Kapalua
06-04-08, 21:12
That's a valuable lesson for dealing with unknown streetwalkers in any location: don't pay anything unless and until there's a specific agreement on exactly what service is to be provided. Personally, I avoid the streetwalkers in Waikiki, who have a reputation for providing low-quality service for relatively high prices.

she would not answer my question on her services.
A definite "warning signal." In retrospect, you should have said good-bye to her at that point.

Captin Crunch
06-05-08, 02:26
I drove thru dt this morning before work. I seen this girl name Salina. She looked HOT! Went to get some cash to pick her up, but I was too late. Seen her getting into a car with Emi. Anyone been with her and have her number (pm me). Will try to look for her again. This time will have cash in hand. Any 411 on her services?

Kapalua
06-06-08, 04:50
I thought it was rather brazen with all the "normal" traffic going by & sunlight everywhere.
Talking about being "brazen" during the daytime, one morning in April a friendly black streetwalker trying to attract business flashed me by lifting her dress up to her waist -- and she was wearing nothing underneath! (However, she was on the mauka side of South Kukui Street and not exposed to the busy Pali traffic.) That was an unexpected and funny experience. :D

Wet And Wild
06-06-08, 20:57
Saw the Bus stop girl early this afternoon on the corner of Nuuanu and Kukui. Has anyone visited with her?

DT Looker
06-07-08, 18:03
Saw the Bus stop girl early this afternoon on the corner of Nuuanu and Kukui. Has anyone visited with her?

Actually, I have had her a few a times. BJ is about average, nothing really good when compared to Jamie and Kim. I enjoyed FS more than anything else with her. She isn't really tight, but very nice. I usually take her for FS when I feel like it. Let me suck on her tities, and she has had kids.

Looks = 9 (Well to me)
Attitude = 7
Technique = 7

Has anyone had Nohealani lately? I was thinking of trying her, but she doesn't seem to be answering.

Headrest
06-08-08, 13:21
Which One?

There seems to be two different BSG.

Actually, I have had her a few a times. BJ is about average, nothing really good when compared to Jamie and Kim.

Looks = 9 (Well to me)When you say, “looks 9.” I have to ask. Can you please give a complete description or post a pic?

Which BSG is she?

Kapalua
06-08-08, 19:42
Which One?

There seems to be two different BSG.

When you say, “looks 9.” I have to ask. Can you please give a complete description or post a pic?

Which BSG is she?
There is a daytime "bus stop girl" and a nighttime "bus stop girl." It seems that DT Looker was referring to the daytime "bus stop girl," who sits at the bus stop close to the Diamond Head/makai corner of the Nuuanu Avenue/Kukui Street intersection. Although I might not rank her as high as "9" in appearance, she does seem very attractive, with a slender physique, nice hair, and an exotic Mediterranean type of look. I've never seen a photo of her posted on any forum, but anyone who often goes past that bus stop in the afternoon will eventually see her. Additionally, there's a nighttime "bus stop girl," who late at night occasionally sits at the other bus stop across Nuuanu Avenue (close to the Ewa/makai corner of the Nuuanu Avenue/Kukui Street intersection).

DT Looker
06-08-08, 23:00
Actually, I know both of them.

The "Day Time" one, actually I think is cute. Then again, I like small petite and she isn't bad... although now that I think about it. .maybe she is a 8... I actually had lots of fun with her, but as they say.. YMMV.

The "Night Time" one, she is a nice girl, not good in looks, but has had a hard life and I remember seeing someone asking to be nice to her. Well... whoever keeps taking advantage of her, please stop... someone keeps managing to 'slip the condom off' when she isn't looking and get BBFS. Right now, she is probably pregnant, and what people don't know is that if she gets pregnant, it causes all kinds of problems for her health... not mental health, but her actual health. She has some health problems that causes her to miscarriage, and already has had a miscarriage from someone slipping off the condom and getting her pregnant. She is still recovering... and someone slipped it off again and she is probably pregnant again and its causing her problems.

I know we all like BBFS, but if they say No. It means NO!

Captin Crunch
06-08-08, 23:29
On the way to work one day, I seen her at a bus stop in aiea . She must live there because I also seen her at Pearlridge.

Member 69
06-09-08, 04:29
Talking about being "brazen" during the daytime, one morning in April a friendly black streetwalker trying to attract business flashed me by lifting her dress up to her waist -- and she was wearing nothing underneath! (However, she was on the mauka side of South Kukui Street and not exposed to the busy Pali traffic.) That was an unexpected and funny experience. :DI passed by kukui st one night a few weeks ago. While I was at the stop sign at the corner of pali and kukui a black SW on the corner started calling me, asking me to pick her up for a good time. She lifted her dress so show me her goodies and get my attention. I laughed and just kept driving on.

Cruise808
06-10-08, 11:09
Cruised dt last night and finally saw Veronica by Zippys so I talked to her for a bit and asked what happened. She said she was in the slammer for some reason. Looks like she put on a little weight.

Rhoku74
06-17-08, 16:30
I am new to this and would like to thank you all for the great info. Late last month you guys were talking about a girl named Shay who is a DTSW. I found this girl on oahues****s and was wondering if this is her? She goes by Shye. I was thinking about giving her a call, but not sure now after the review. Any info would be helpful.

The P Hunter
06-17-08, 23:09
I am new to this and would like to thank you all for the great info. Late last month you guys were talking about a girl named Shay who is a DTSW. I found this girl on oahues****s and was wondering if this is her? She goes by Shye. I was thinking about giving her a call, but not sure now after the review. Any info would be helpful.

No, this is NOT Shay. The Shay everyone was talking about is a local Hawaiian / Filipino / Portuguese girl around 22 years old. To me, she is the classic tita from perhaps Waianae or Ewa. I haven't seen her in some time, but she is the best looking one in the "discount" area near the corner of Aala St / N. Kukui St.

Kapalua
06-18-08, 04:22
No, this is NOT Shay.
Yes, I agree that the photos of "Shye" posted by Rhoku74 show a different woman.

I haven't seen her in some time, but she is the best looking one in the "discount" area near the corner of Aala St / N. Kukui St.
Within the past week or so, Shay has been working in that area at least two times at night. So potential "victims" beware.

Mike In Hawaii
06-18-08, 21:32
She used to work at Club Sun.

Was available for some play there.

Never indulged in full service, she only recently posted on internet.

Headrest
06-25-08, 01:01
Veronica

saw Veronica by Zippys.Anybody seen Veronica?

When is she out?

Kapalua
06-25-08, 04:03
Anybody seen Veronica?

When is she out?
Within the past week I've twice noticed her downtown, once on North Kukui Street and once on Maunakea Street, once during the daytime and once at night. With Veronica, there doesn't seem to be any definite pattern regarding the time when she's around.

Botoman
06-25-08, 05:38
Saw a pretty local SW near Kukui and Nuuanu. She hangs out their alot from around 9pm to late. Shes about 5'0", 100lbs, thin with a decent rack. Shes local mix, looks hawaiian Chinese puerto rican. Dark hair with hilites. $ for half and half. Not gfe, but still a good f***. If you like the cute petite ones, you can bang the sh** out of her. I think her name was Allison or something like that. She has been out everytime I drove by this week.

Cruise808
06-25-08, 10:29
I was looking around for veronica too but haven't seen her. The one time I saw veronica was by zippys. Thats when she said she was in the slammer. I haven't seen her since that time. Kapalua is right, she is all over the place. Veronica is cool.

I did see norma jean on kukui and this other avg build blonde that wears jean shorts and a white tank top. Same outfit each time I see her.

Bacnang
06-25-08, 11:13
Saw this local asian looking girl in pink-ish booty shorts by Longs. Anyone got the 411 on this one?

Captin Crunch
06-25-08, 14:27
Can you describe her?
Saw this local asian looking girl in pink-ish booty shorts by Longs. Anyone got the 411 on this one?

Kapalua
06-25-08, 16:19
N.Kukui St

Just wanted to mention that Kukui Street "by Longs" would be South Kukui Street, not North Kukui Street.

Bacnang
06-26-08, 03:18
Just wanted to mention that Kukui Street "by Longs" would be South Kukui Street, not North Kukui Street.

lol. I just can't get my bearings right.

Headrest
06-26-08, 04:38
Veronica

You are getting closer.

I was looking around for veronica too but haven't seen her .. Veronica is cool.When you made that post at 4:30 she was with Jamie up on Pauahi Street near Maunakea until about five. After six she was by the Zippies tree with Dawn, Judy and a pack of unknown ******.

Cruise808
06-27-08, 11:57
Thanks. I did see and talk to veronica. Veronica is cool, except when she is on the pipe so just be aware that she gets paras when she smokes.

Who is dawn and judy? I might know them but cant remember names.

Bill
07-05-08, 18:24
She used to sit at the bus stop on Nuuanu and Kukui, but now is 100 feet further inland on Nuuanu.

Drove up to her, smiled and she gets in. Small talk seemed sassy and rushed because she says her pimp wants her to hurry.

Had a locker room body odor smell about her. She is puerto rican from the mainland about 26 years old.

I discussed nothing with her and took her to my spot. She took out a cover and gave me an uninspired blow until semi hard. Told her I wanted to fuk her and she again tried to rush me and rubbed it on her crack to get it in.

This turned me off as she seemed to just jack it off on her clit.

I lost interest, she blew me covered and I gave her .3

She didn't say anything, dropped her off and rolled down the windows to let some fresh air in.

Attitude: sassy and negative 2

Looks: I like them skanky, latina and slim 7

performance:3

value: 5

Let's keep the prices down for those non-performers.

She will accept .3 for bj or .4 1/2&1/2 and pay her after services rendered.

Kapalua
07-06-08, 01:51
She used to sit at the bus stop on Nuuanu and Kukui, but now is 100 feet further inland on Nuuanu.
Just wanted to mention that she also sometimes works on the mauka side of South Kukui Street, between Fort Street/Pali and Nuuanu Avenue.

slim
Several days ago I saw her walking with bare legs and bare arms in the sunlight. Her legs and arms seemed abnormally thin, as if she's undernourished and/or abusing drugs.

Woody56
07-11-08, 11:46
I think a couple of people asked for a pic of Veronica, she took this one herself with my webcam, Not a great pic of her but typical with no makeup.

Wet And Wild
07-11-08, 15:32
I think a couple of people asked for a pic of Veronica, she took this one herself with my webcam, Not a great pic of her but typical with no makeup.Looks like the one I see during the day on S. Kukui in the discount area. She appears to be in her 50's and has some mileage.