PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Headrest
01-10-11, 19:44
There is a Heather that fits that description. I think she only sees regulars.

Does anyone know a girl name Heather. What I remember is this girl gave the best BJ ever. She would do anything you want She was about 5' 6", slim, nice tits, brunette. I would love to do her again and again.People here know where to find Heather.

Dj Platinum
01-10-11, 21:37
Heather.

Wow. Dt has really slowed from the past days. Does anyone know a girl name Heather (she hung out a the pool hall)

What I remember is this girl gave the best BJ ever. She would do anything you want and love to taste you after FS. Any idea on where she is. She was about 5' 6", slim, nice tits, brunette and drove a white car. I believe she lived in Wahiawa but love to hang out downtown. I think she love to play pool but not sure on that detail. I would love to do her again and again.If you are referring to Heather that I know, I have not seen her for more than a year in DT.

IDK about best BJ, but her technique was okay, I remember she was on the quiet side.

Maybe others have 411 on her.

DJP

Member #4472
01-11-11, 04:44
If you are referring to Heather that I know, I have not seen her for more than a year in DT.

IDK about best BJ, but her technique was okay, I remember she was on the quiet side.

Maybe others have 411 on her.

DJPWas a haole gal, in her thirties, nice bolt on rack. Great body, pretty face, good attitude. She loved to gamble. Was a dancer before, hooked up with one of her regular fans, japanese guy who worked at pearl harbor. He couldn't give her everything she needed, so she dated for the money and excitement. She got hooked on pain killers, had a bad back for a long time. Sort of looked like a surfer girl. Had some great times with her. She was at the top of my list of all time DT providers. If you took care of her, she took good care of you.

Called her number one day and hubby answered. Said she had died. Would not say how. I didn't believe him. He told me her real name (it was Heather somethingd) and that her obituary was in the paper that morning. I looked for it and found it. Then I asked two of the other gals who knew her and they confirmed that she had died. No one knew how, maybe it was the drugs. ODed. The other gals attended her funeral that was held at Mililani Mortuary downtown.

Hope she is resting in peace.

She was the best.

BigD1
01-11-11, 14:42
Davehono,

That was her. I do remember that she had a problem with her back, but girl could work a shaft and love doing it.

Was a haole gal, in her thirties, nice bolt on rack. Great body, pretty face, good attitude. She loved to gamble. Was a dancer before, hooked up with one of her regular fans, japanese guy who worked at pearl harbor. He couldn't give her everything she needed, so she dated for the money and excitement. She got hooked on pain killers, had a bad back for a long time. Sort of looked like a surfer girl. Had some great times with her. She was at the top of my list of all time DT providers. If you took care of her, she took good care of you.

Called her number one day and hubby answered. Said she had died. Would not say how. I didn't believe him. He told me her real name (it was Heather somethingd) and that her obituary was in the paper that morning. I looked for it and found it. Then I asked two of the other gals who knew her and they confirmed that she had died. No one knew how, maybe it was the drugs. ODed. The other gals attended her funeral that was held at Mililani Mortuary downtown.

Hope she is resting in peace.

She was the best.

Honcho
01-11-11, 19:07
Looks like DT is going to be even slower for next day or two.

They are re-paving the street, so do go mongering be prepare.

Dj Platinum
01-12-11, 03:56
Looks like DT is going to be even slower for next day or two.

They are re-paving the street, so do go mongering be prepare.

120569I drove by this afternoon and Mauka side of Kukui street was blocked off to traffic. No action, as LE was standing by for traffic control. After they pave the Mauka side then it will be the Makai side. It will be slow for a while with all this rain, it may take longer. Any 411 on street action at night?

DJP

BigD1
01-12-11, 19:02
[QUOTE=Dj Platinum; 1120532]I drove by this afternoon and Mauka side of Kukui street was blocked off to traffic. No action, as LE was standing by for traffic control. After they pave the Mauka side then it will be the Makai side. It will be slow for a while with all this rain, it may take longer. Any 411 on street action at night?

Is there any decent place beside Waikiki that decent SW might be available?

Otis C1
01-12-11, 23:25
Hey brothers,

I used to monger DT up until 2003 and after reading about how the action slows down at times.

Due to LE activity or as is the case now, I was thinking you drive by mongers should get together with the SW's and figure out an alternative meeting place other than Kukui St. For example Pauahi St. , Bethel or even the upper part of Nu'uanu. These are just examples of alternate spots. Just a thought.

As always be safe and happy mongering.

Skydiver
01-15-11, 19:18
Talked to Vernoica a few days ago. She was willing to go for $50 for BJ. Talked her down to $40, but by that time, LE was rolling. So, we agreed on a rain check. Time was short so I never got back around to seeing her.

Headrest
01-15-11, 21:19
Kukui works just fine. Ask the girls.

alternative meeting .. Pauahi St., Bethel or even the upper part of Nu'uanu.Two of these suggested alternative meeting places see their share of ladies the from the stroll. But don't expect to see any new girls.

Semore690
01-31-11, 09:06
Anyone drove by queen and bishop? Whats good on that place?

Dj Platinum
02-07-11, 00:49
Anyone drove by queen and bishop? Whats good on that place?If you like mahus and TS or TV.

Dj Platinum
02-11-11, 12:27
I drove pass Aala last night and saw one with striped dress. Stopped, roll down the window and she said 'want to date? '. Voice said it all. She was a He. Even if that was a female, I would have not let her in anyhow.

Mahus are out there. Be safe.

DJP

BigD1
02-11-11, 17:51
I drove pass Aala last night and saw one with striped dress. Stopped, roll down the window and she said 'want to date? '. Voice said it all. She was a He. Even if that was a female, I would have not let her in anyhow.

Mahus are out there. Be safe.

DJPI hate when that happens. If some of these providers would come dt and work the area, I believe they would do very well.

Headrest
02-16-11, 17:36
Why do you feel that way?

I hate when that happens. If some of these providers would come dt and work the area, I believe they would do very well.

RickJames808
02-25-11, 05:56
So I'm driving home from Electro's Tuesday evening and I pull up to a stoplight. In the lane to my right I notice the driver is trying to get my attention. She is very cute and flirts initially but soon turns to overt physical references of oral sex. Initially I blow it off and am about to make my turn. I turn back again and notice there is another chick in the car with her. She continues flirting until the light turns green. Little head overrides bighead and I you-turn from the outside lane cutting off another motorist to follow them into an adjacent parking lot. The flirty chick gets out. She is 5'5 or so nicely dressed and has a massive pair of bolt ons. She strolls over to the drivers side. After some intial pleasantries she asks in a sweet voice "Do you like trannies?" DAMMIIIIIIIT! I politely decline and make my way back onto Kam. Talk about a let down. Here I was thinking I'm getting some rare hook-up in traffic action when all I was really getting was atranny surprise. Fuck! At the very least she / he / it was smart enough to ask up front rather than trying to pass herself off.

Should have listened to the big head: If it's to good to be true.

RJ.

PS: If any fellow mongers want particulars so as to avoid a similar situation send me a PM.

NinjaLurker
02-25-11, 14:01
So I'm driving home from Electro's Tuesday evening and I pull up to a stoplight. In the lane to my right I notice the driver is trying to get my attention. She is very cute and flirts initially but soon turns to overt physical references of oral sex. Initially I blow it off and am about to make my turn. I turn back again and notice there is another chick in the car with her. She continues flirting until the light turns green. Little head overrides bighead and I you-turn from the outside lane cutting off another motorist to follow them into an adjacent parking lot. The flirty chick gets out. She is 5'5 or so nicely dressed and has a massive pair of bolt ons. She strolls over to the drivers side. After some intial pleasantries she asks in a sweet voice "Do you like trannies?" DAMMIIIIIIIT! I politely decline and make my way back onto Kam. Talk about a let down. Here I was thinking I'm getting some rare hook-up in traffic action when all I was really getting was atranny surprise. Fuck! At the very least she / he / it was smart enough to ask up front rather than trying to pass herself off.

RJ.

PS: If any fellow mongers want particulars so as to avoid a similar situation send me a PM. I guess it true that if it looks too good to be true, then it is.

I'm always on the look out for that kind of action (not trannies). At least he / she told you that. Can you imagine if you were into the act then found out? LOL.

So can you provide the particulars so I can avoid?

Makana9
02-25-11, 22:49

RJ.

PS: If any fellow mongers want particulars so as to avoid a similar situation send me a PM.Tell you there is a bunch tranz by the Club Colorful in Waimalu Shopping Plaza in the early morning. I usually get some okazu from Kabuki while I am doing some early morning work a couple of times a week. There is a cute flip girl (at Kabuki) there that I would love to tap. 5-6, 120, CZ w / bigtime half dollar nips. The hawaiian ole timer there always smile when she hearing me flirt with the Flip Girl.

The trannies might be from over there.

DT Looker
02-26-11, 01:06

From what I understand most of the ones near Waimalu and in Waipahu are TS. I have talked to a TS and asked where the girls are, but in both areas they say there are none. BUT I've heard two unconfirmed rumors.

In Waipahu there are actually THREE girls that work the street late at night, only problem is finding them as they walk all around the shopping district non-stop. Also, their 'regulars' pick them up pretty quick, or give them calls.

Over by Waimalu, the one on the corner isn't where you find girls, but rather INSIDE that billiard parlor. There was one time I actually picked up a street girl (I actually thought she was an old friend needing a ride, but she asked if I wanted to 'date' her after I got a good look and realized it wasn't her.) Here digits went there, and I had to ask for later dates, until she 'retired' very quickly (just needed some quick money I think.) Yet she told me sometimes there are others there if I wanted to go in. Heard its a real dive in there, so I never bothered to head in. Also, my recon of the store at the bottom gave me mixed feelings.

Makana9
02-26-11, 02:22
From what I understand most of the ones near Waimalu and in Waipahu are TS. I have talked to a TS and asked where the girls are, but in both areas they say there are none. BUT I've heard two unconfirmed rumors.

In Waipahu there are actually THREE girls that work the street late at night, only problem is finding them as they walk all around the shopping district non-stop. Also, their 'regulars' pick them up pretty quick, or give them calls.

Over by Waimalu, the one on the corner isn't where you find girls, but rather INSIDE that billiard parlor. There was one time I actually picked up a street girl (I actually thought she was an old friend needing a ride, but she asked if I wanted to 'date' her after I got a good look and realized it wasn't her.) Here digits went there, and I had to ask for later dates, until she 'retired' very quickly (just needed some quick money I think.) Yet she told me sometimes there are others there if I wanted to go in. Heard its a real dive in there, so I never bothered to head in. Also, my recon of the store at the bottom gave me mixed feelings.Store that had the shooting awhile back. BF shooting GF or something like that.

Funny thing, had a chickee tell me if she could get a ride (at that time she was buying something fo eat at Zipz. Gave her a ride to Waipahu, then she ask if I wanted date, said not now, got to finish work, mayb after I done at 3ish. She gave me her digits, and dropped her off at the Jack in the Crack. Never really saw her or gave her a call, but sometimes sometimes, it does happen. Remember the JGirl by the bus stop by Borders Ward, or even one time fo me by the Drive In by Waipahu. Local Flip, looked like a new tweaker, she lookd good, went up by the GC and did the deed. Even Wahiawa use to have some, until LE started cracking down hard. BUT there are some straglers by the old Cornet Store or past Jack in the Crack on California Ave. Tweakers, and even some from the base that needed $$$, just my intel from the past, and present. Mostly Tranneys though in these areas of question, Waimalu, Waipahu, Wahiawa, and the Famous Nanakuli Track.

Guess some need the $$$

RickJames808
02-26-11, 06:12
I guess it true that if it looks too good to be true, then it is.

I'm always on the look out for that kind of action (not trannies). At least he / she told you that. Can you imagine if you were into the act then found out? LOL.

So can you provide the particulars so I can avoid?PM sent. I'm not prone to violence but that would be a situation where if clothes came off (and surprise!) that merits an exception. Curiously I saw her / his car in my buildings parking garage this evening! Somebody got got. Be safe brothers.

RJ

Headrest
02-26-11, 22:30
Anyone drove by queen and bishop? What’s good on that place?If you are hunting there you can only be after one thing. What the will desires, the mind provides.

Stopped, roll down the window and she said.. Do you usually talk to strangers through your car windows?

Good way to get busted.

She is very cute.Clear to me what your mind wants.

So can you provide the particulars so I can avoid?You have to know what you are hunting. A lot of the surface stuff can be modified. Necks, breasts, legs, lips, hair length, voice, genitals, clothes etc. Experienced Hunters can tell the differences between the male and female skeletons in the animals they are tracking. Same with Monger's and female human skeletons in chicks.

The easiest difference is the pelvis, because of characteristics required for the processes of childbirth. Because the pelvis is different, where the legs are attached makes them swing different when walking. If you cannot tell how a real women walks, watch women walk. Sometimes I can just see a glimpse of a twisting ankle from very far way, to know she's a real chick, and she is what I want. Then I get closer. Some female's walks can reach inside my mind. You can tell if it is a chick by the way she slithers, by the way she walks.

They say that the male ring finger is longer than the index finger, and on females, the index is longer than the ring finger, is yours?

Men tend to have slightly thicker and longer limbs, while women tend to have narrower rib cages, smaller teeth, less angular jaws, and the carrying angle of the forearm is more pronounced in females. The male jawbone is angular and square-shaped at the chin area, while the female jawbone tends to be more rounded and pointed. Females also tend to have more rounded shoulder blades.

I guess it true that if it looks too good to be true, then it is.If a shemale looks good to you, maybe you should examine what you really want, and go out and get it. Guys do not look good to me in any way, shape, or form. Chicks that are on the border to the extent that they look masculine are a turn off to me. In the middle of a date, if I get a flash she might be a guy, I can barely hold down the puke.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0e/Skeleton2.jpg

I'm not prone to violenceWhy get violent, are you mad at yourself for what you really want?

Those guys know who they are, it was you mistaking what you thought you wanted. You have no right, legal, moral, or otherwise to assault those sex workers. Especially on there own turf. Especially when it was you hunting them!

You drive into there area, insult them by thinking they are what that are not. You offer them money to be in your personal fantasy. When they do it, and it gets too real for you, you want to strike out at them. You should get help. They deserve the same polite manners and human respect as anyone else. Live and let live.

Is there any decent place beside Waikiki that decent SW might be available?Most of us prefer indecent streetwalkers. They are everywhere, all around you if you just look. The mall, the grocery store, the babe in the car next to you at a street light, the lady I just passed. All wishing to get indecent.

reading about how the action slows down at times. Due to LE activity.LE slow down the Mongers, this is no recreational activity for the girls. They have to earn a living every day, just to survive."They can always be found, if you walk around."

Talked to Veronica a few days ago. She was willing to go for $50 for BJ. Talk is cheap, girls can always upscale you when ythey get you alone.

Kukui works just fine. Ask the girls.It is the natural tendency of the mind to seek what it wants. If you are looking for girls, go where the girl's are hiding. If your mind seeks something else, well.

I hate when that happens. If some of these providers would come dt and work the areaThe Biblical story of Judah and Tamar (Genesis 38) provides a depiction of prostitution as practiced in the society of the time. The prostitute plies her trade at the side of a highway, waiting for travelers. Streetwalkers all over the world make a living on there own streets. In Honolulu it's officially called weed & seed areas. That is where they feel safe and can get the proper sustenance that keeps them going. They are not going to go a quarter mile away from where they have bathrooms, food, supplies, dates, or where they spend their earnings. Makes no sense.

If they try to move in on someone else's turf there will be a turf war. The biggest and strongest will win. That means guys will literally beat the chicks. And what for, to see if dates who swing the other way might get up the courage to fool around with a women instead?

In conclusion: if you want fresh game you need to get out and beat the bushes. Go where the type of prey that you are after can be found. Walk the tails and learn to read sign. Be generious with street spies. They will save you,"time and money," if you know who you want. We are after girls, not men. Leave the game you are not hunting alone. Don't even see it. Do not mess with it. Do not report it here. If you can't tell the difference learn how, or ask yourself what you are attracted too. It is OK to go out and get it if you want it. Live and let live.

GKaniho
03-01-11, 19:11
Was driving through town last week and met a Queen named Jaime. Asian mix and petite. Anyone have any info on her? Looking to date but no sure if LE.

Mahalo gang,

Bruddah Guy

Buck N Ham
03-03-11, 00:48
Was driving through town last week and met a Queen named Jaime. Asian mix and petite. Anyone have any info on her? Looking to date but no sure if LE.

Mahalo gang,

Bruddah GuyWhere in town? Near Longs or Aala? No info but DT has been dead for sometime. Anything of "genuine" quality doesn't stay out long or comes out much.

GKaniho
03-03-11, 05:26
Where in town? Near Longs or Aala? No info but DT has been dead for sometime. Anything of "genuine" quality doesn't stay out long or comes out much.Howzit brother,

I met her near Bishop Street and Queen Street (fitting street name) Cheehoo!

Aloha,

Bruddah Guy

Headrest
03-03-11, 18:36
The proposed law would target those who offer, or agree to pay a fee for sex, within 750 feet of a school, or public park. This not a problem to mongers who drive a few blocks before they discuss business.

Kitv said generally, transgender prostitutes tend to congregate between Mililani Mortuary and Aala Park with the rest of the prostitutes usually in the area between Mililani Mortuary and Central Middle School.

http://www.kitv.com/news/27062038/detail.html

Paige was interviewed, and Ivory walked around in tight jeans in the background.

I met herDon't you mean HIM?

GKaniho
03-21-11, 04:17
Blond tall queen with a rack? Any info is appreciated.

Mahalo,

Guy

Headrest
03-21-11, 14:19
Blond tall queenThis thread is for chicks!

GKaniho
03-23-11, 02:21
This thread is for chicks!Eh calm down bro, my bad!

Headrest
03-24-11, 02:36
Keep an eye out.

http://www.khon2.com/news/local/story/HPD-has-new-tool-in-crime-prevention/qoAw_EwSgEWZmhZ1g8EzLw.cspx

DT Looker
03-25-11, 16:21
Keep an eye out.

http://www.khon2.com/news/local/story/HPD-has-new-tool-in-crime-prevention/qoAw_EwSgEWZmhZ1g8EzLw.cspx

Wondering how that thing will work in a high traffic area. That mini-park they are talking about is very off the beaten path. Putting one near Longs, or Kukui St would mean that its going off constantly, and all the people would be getting harassed just by walking to Longs Drugs.

Also, I believe that if they don't notify a person that they are being filmed (the verbal warning) , the pictures are worthless as evidence. Something about people being recorded against their will is inadmissible or something.

Headrest
03-25-11, 18:41
You can film anyone "on," public property.

Something about people being recorded against their will is inadmissible or something.You can film anyone "from," public property.

See:

http://www.krages.com/ThePhotographersRight.pdf

Members of the public have a very limited scope of privacy rights when they are in public places. Basically, anyone can be photographed without their consent except when they have secluded themselves in places where they have a reasonable expectation of privacy such as dressing rooms, restrooms, medical facilities, and inside their homes, or motor homes. Chinatown is far game.

Kinetic 1
04-01-11, 13:56
Absolutely dead these days. Usually roll through around 4 5:30 am and haven't really seen anything worth the effort. Even been trying to find ABK for one of those epic BBBJs that she does so well. Hooked up with Veronica a couple times which was an extremely pleasant experience (having an office close by helped) but realized running into her is a rare experience.

Anybody have suggestions to enhance the early morning mongering experience? Work tends to be slow as hell around that time and I have nothing to do.

Modelsearch10
04-06-11, 16:12
Can someone PM me the number for ABK. I had a number for her and it is now not a working number. OR if anyone has the number for a SW downtown that gives great BBBJ. BSG Maybe? Thank you

Hypo Luxa
04-06-11, 18:36
It comes with limitations though. You can only use someone's photo from public without a model release only if it is used editorially (meaning in a newspaper, on the news, or on a news site). You cannot use it to intentionally cause ridicule (if not newsworthy). Also, you cannot profit from the photo either.

You can film anyone "on," public property.

You can film anyone "from," public property.

See:

http://www.krages.com/ThePhotographersRight.pdf

Members of the public have a very limited scope of privacy rights when they are in public places. Basically, anyone can be photographed without their consent except when they have secluded themselves in places where they have a reasonable expectation of privacy such as dressing rooms, restrooms, medical facilities, and inside their homes, or motor homes. Chinatown is far game.

Headrest
04-06-11, 18:38
It comes with limitations though. What is your source?

Kinetic 1
04-10-11, 16:08
Can someone PM me the number for ABK. I had a number for her and it is now not a working number. OR if anyone has the number for a SW downtown that gives great BBBJ. BSG Maybe? Thank youAnd seriously, if someone does have knowledge of how to contact ABK and is willing to share, I respectfully request getting the info also!

StripedFashion
04-13-11, 06:54
Caught this photo tonight in Waiks. Bummed it's soft / out of focus but shooting from the hip always has that "raw" appeal. This SW had a nice blonde bob hair cut and a pretty face. Blocked out mongers face to respect his anonymity but it was of him drooling over her titties.

Headrest
04-13-11, 13:51
Nicely done.

Caught this photo tonight in Waiks.

Scott4
04-13-11, 17:54
Send a few Please.

Caught this photo tonight in Waiks. Bummed it's soft / out of focus but shooting from the hip always has that "raw" appeal. This SW had a nice blonde bob hair cut and a pretty face. Blocked out mongers face to respect his anonymity but it was of him drooling over her titties.

John Quakman
04-14-11, 22:45
Any sightlings of Jo? School teacher looking, glasses and all, local MILF that smells good and is pleasant to be with? Back in town and would like to hook up again.

H Mobius
04-14-11, 23:19
Send a few Please.That shot is on the makai side of Kuhio Avenue near the Nahua Street intersection, in front of what is now "Waikiki Town Center", a few doors ewa of the Miramar hotel, if you are curious to see the scenery :) .

Hornyhaole
04-15-11, 01:55
What is your source?Exactly. News outlets don't have special legal rights in this regard, though specific individuals are granted greater access than the public at large. It's not a legal thing though, just a gentleman's agreement.

As for profiting from publicly-shot photos being prohibited, that's simply not true. All you have to do is check out any postcard rack on the island and you'll see plenty of crowd scenes at local landmarks. No way any photographer got dozens of people to sign a waiver.

It's all covered under freedom of speech. All a publicly-shot picture says is "this person was in this location doing this." I could simply report that and, unless the person in question disagrees AND it's somehow incriminating or libelous, there would be little they could do. Photos are even more strongly protected since they are their own evidence.

As for ridicule, that also is not illegal. The Internet is thick with "embarrassing" photos posted by people with camera phones. When these thing get to court it's not because a crime was committed, it's just a lawsuit. Remember "Star Wars Kid?" No one went to jail over that.

Headrest is right.

Waikiki808
04-15-11, 02:19
That shot is on the makai side of Kuhio Avenue near the Nahua Street intersection, in front of what is now "Waikiki Town Center", a few doors ewa of the Miramar hotel, if you are curious to see the scenery :) .Another good spot is the area just Diamondhead of Denny's. I notice that they often try to chat up people sitting there. There's also the traffic island that has the bus stop; good place to sit and take a load off. Also, Kaiulani is a decent place to meet them if you want a somewhat lower traffic area.

Not that I know anything about that, of course. .

Skinman52
04-16-11, 17:11
Any sightlings of Jo? School teacher looking, glasses and all, local MILF that smells good and is pleasant to be with? Back in town and would like to hook up again.You must be the only dude that got with her. I asked the forum members about her and got zero response awhile back. Maybe she was a one shot deal. If you find her please PM me the info.

Thanks. Skin

H Mobius
04-16-11, 20:42
Another good spot is the area just Diamondhead of Denny's. I notice that they often try to chat up people sitting there. There's also the traffic island that has the bus stop; good place to sit and take a load off. Also, Kaiulani is a decent place to meet them if you want a somewhat lower traffic area.

Not that I know anything about that, of course. . Some of them stay in a section, or roam a segment, but especially if it's slow many will circle the whole big block that is bordered by Kaiulani, Kuhio, Seaside, and Kalakaua Avenues in search of business. That's a lot of pavement while wearing high heels.

Kaiulani near the PK hotel was popular with them because the hotel usually had cabs right there ready to go.

Skinman52
04-19-11, 00:03
Any sightlings of Jo? School teacher looking, glasses and all, local MILF that smells good and is pleasant to be with? Back in town and would like to hook up again.Skin had some time to kill Saturday night between 8:30. 9:30. I dropped my buddy off at Century Square for service and decided to cruise Kukui St. Area. Lo & behold I see a local looking lady who from afar looked to be Chinese-Hawaiian walking very casually by herself. I circle round & round, she sees me and acts like nothing's going on. I finally stop when I see her sitting on the wall in the shadows. I pull up and ask if her name is Jo. She hesitates before asking "How do you know Jo"? I said I read about her on the internet. That she looks like a schoolteacher, hair up and pulled back with glasses. I told her you fit that description. She asks if I am LE. I say no. She say "you sure?" I say "positive"! She then answers yes, I am Jo and then says she is waiting for someone. I say OK. I don't have time for you tonite but can I have your cell# and call you some other time? She gives me her digits and tells me to call her anytime.

Bro J Q. If you weren't the person she was waiting for and you are still around, let me know if you still looking for her.

Skin

DT Looker
04-19-11, 16:38
Exactly. News outlets don't have special legal rights in this regard, though specific individuals are granted greater access than the public at large. It's not a legal thing though, just a gentleman's agreement.

As for profiting from publicly-shot photos being prohibited, that's simply not true. All you have to do is check out any postcard rack on the island and you'll see plenty of crowd scenes at local landmarks. No way any photographer got dozens of people to sign a waiver.

It's all covered under freedom of speech. All a publicly-shot picture says is "this person was in this location doing this." I could simply report that and, unless the person in question disagrees AND it's somehow incriminating or libelous, there would be little they could do. Photos are even more strongly protected since they are their own evidence.

As for ridicule, that also is not illegal. The Internet is thick with "embarrassing" photos posted by people with camera phones. When these thing get to court it's not because a crime was committed, it's just a lawsuit. Remember "Star Wars Kid?" No one went to jail over that.

Headrest is right. Umm. I though you guys should SERIOUS reconsider this. I was checking around, and while its possible. Notice that most of the people who do 'embarrassing things' actually put those items up themselves. The "Star Wars kid" did it to try and attrach attention to himself which back fired.

NOW THE STUFF I FOUND.

-

(From Wikipedia)

In the United States today,"invasion of privacy" is a commonly used cause of action in legal pleadings. Modern tort law includes four categories of invasion of privacy:

1. Intrusion of solitude: physical or electronic intrusion into one's private quarters.

2. Public disclosure of private facts: the dissemination of truthful private information which a reasonable person would find objectionable.

3. False light: the publication of facts which place a person in a false light, even though the facts themselves may not be defamatory.

4. Appropriation: the unauthorized use of a person's name or likeness to obtain some benefits.

-

Section #2, private facts, that a 'reasonable person' would find objectionable. I think almost any 'reasonable person' would find the contents of these forums 'objectionable'. Especially with the content.

Further Clarification in a separate section.

-

Public disclosure.

Public disclosure of private facts arises where one person reveals information which is not of public concern, and the release of which would offend a reasonable person."Unlike libel or slander, truth is not a defense for invasion of privacy." Disclosure of private facts includes publishing or widespread dissemination of little-known, private facts that are non-newsworthy, not part of public records, public proceedings, not of public interest, and would be offensive to a reasonable person if made public.

-

While some of these things are 'public' but many of these facts are PRIVATE. You don't really tell the world your a monger, or a hooker proclaims in public that she is a prostitute. They might be of 'public records', but its not really that easy to get access to someone's Criminal Files.

-

Then check out the Reporter's Handbook.

http://www.floridabar.org/DIVCOM/PI/RHandbook01.nsf/1119bd38ae090a748525676f0053b606/dfc00ac22467b7f5852569cb004cbc2a

Here they describe it in detail for reporters.

A two-step process determines whether the press is liable for invasion of a person's privacy:

O First, has the tort been committed. That is, has the news gathering or publishing process violated certain legal principles which protect the individual?

O Second, even if there is a technical invasion of privacy, is the press "privileged" under the First Amendment? Just as in libel cases, there may be a sort of "constitutional excuse" granting immunity for some articles or broadcasts which otherwise might lead to damage awards.

It is possible to define four different, though overlapping, forms of invasion of privacy:

1. Intrusion upon a person's seclusion or solitude;

2. Appropriation of a person's name or likeness;

3. Public disclosures of embarrassing private facts; and.

4. Publicity which places a person in a false light.

-

Note again #3 "public disclosures of embarrassing private facts"

Again, they get into detail.

-

C. Private Facts.

1. Personal Matters. Details about a private person's sexual relationships, the contents of personal letters, facts about an individual's hygiene, or other intensely personal matters are off limits to the news media unless events make those details "newsworthy."

2. Newsworthiness. Even truthful accounts are actionable if they contain highly offensive details not of legitimate concern to the public.

-

Also in a separate section.

-

While there are few clear rules, there are some guidelines as to which "private facts" normally should not be subjected to public view. The following list contains several trouble areas which give rise to potential liability:

1. Sexual relations;

2. Family quarrels;

3. Humiliating illnesses;

4. Intimate, personal letters;

5. Details of home life;

6. Photographs taken in private places;

7. Photographs stolen from a person's home; and.

8. Contents of income tax returns.

-

I think the first option is pretty big for this forum.

This is part of the reason I think that "A's Fan Club" should be deleted from this forum. If she should find out about it, as a private citizen should would not like such information on the internet. She might not be able to 'sue' the Guide, but with some detective work she could probably find out some of us. If not, ask for the removal of the thread. She would probably be offended as a private citizen about guys in this forum talking about her and where she works (which is actually considered private information). It also could cause problems with 'stalking' if someone decides to 'stalker' her and its traced back to this forum. While it might not be that bad with girls on the street, or those who post their images up in the Escorts sections of various locations."A" would probably have the willingness (perhaps not the money but certain lawyers might work 'pro term') to track down people and get money from them. This would REALLY make the presses locally if the guide is found out that a bunch of perverts were talking about a 'Private Citizen'.

Also, this is the reason why I think we shouldn't put up pictures of the girls without their consent. If they figure out who took a picture of them, while many of them wouldn't think about it, they could theoretically sue the person who took their picture and made 'embarrassing facts made public'. This also a Right to Privacy Issue. You could probably take long distance shots and block out certain people's faces to give them anonymity, but not take a shot that easily identifies them and puts a 'name to a face' bit. You'd have to be a bit more careful about it.

(As for that shot earlier in Waikiki if you hadn't blocked out that guys face, you probably would have causes a 'Right to Privacy' issue. That DEFINITELY would be an 'Embarrassing Fact Made Public'.)

Oh yea, you putting pictures up of someone who 'just happens to be in the area', isn't protected by the First Amendment. There was a shit load of legal junk in the Reporter's Handbook, but what I got from the jist of it was that the media got to be careful about doing that, and that is with the rights they have. A private citizen might not have the same rights since none of this stuff is 'of Public Interest'. That is why they can post the pictures of Child Molesters but don't really post the pictures of Hookers, and Thieves.

Headrest
04-20-11, 02:38
Inquiring minds want to know.

Also, this is the reason why I think we shouldn't put up pictures of the girls without their consent.Just your subjective opinion. As you have shown, no basis in law, or common sense.

Waiu One
04-20-11, 03:45
Cruised Downtown today around 1:00 pm saw BSG but I wasn't in the mood for chocholate chips today.

John Quakman
04-23-11, 12:50
Skin had some time to kill Saturday night between 8:30. 9:30. I dropped my buddy off at Century Square for service and decided to cruise Kukui St. Area. Lo & behold I see a local looking lady who from afar looked to be Chinese-Hawaiian walking very casually by herself. I circle round & round, she sees me and acts like nothing's going on. I finally stop when I see her sitting on the wall in the shadows. I pull up and ask if her name is Jo. She hesitates before asking "How do you know Jo"? I said I read about her on the internet. That she looks like a schoolteacher, hair up and pulled back with glasses. I told her you fit that description. She asks if I am LE. I say no. She say "you sure?" I say "positive"! She then answers yes, I am Jo and then says she is waiting for someone. I say OK. I don't have time for you tonite but can I have your cell# and call you some other time? She gives me her digits and tells me to call her anytime.

Bro J Q. If you weren't the person she was waiting for and you are still around, let me know if you still looking for her.

SkinBoy that do sound like her! I'm back on the mainland but I will be back soon. PM me her digits. I would be greatful if you did. I visited with her one time and was able only to partake in 3BJ due to small car but I sure liked what I was able to do. Thing I remembered was that she smelled so damn nice!

The Pooner
04-30-11, 07:02
Caught this photo tonight in Waiks. Bummed it's soft / out of focus but shooting from the hip always has that "raw" appeal. This SW had a nice blonde bob hair cut and a pretty face. Blocked out mongers face to respect his anonymity but it was of him drooling over her titties.Thank goodness I am not in the picture, LOL! I saw her that night too in Kuhio near the bus stop. Tall, skinny, blond, with good sized breasts. Unfortunately I was only in the mood for a long incall that night.

Small world.

SN8K01
05-01-11, 02:29
I went for short cruise in the China Town area, don't get out much since I live far from town. Just happened to be in the area Friday night. It was dead and slow, not really much out, not even the mahu's that are usually present. Made a couple rounds and on the last one happened to see a blondish brown haired haole girl near Zippy's. I parked at Zippy's and went for a stroll to get a better look and determine if this was a working girl.

Stopped made some conversation and this turned out to be Veronica, the Swedish girl. We strolled back to the truck and went for a ride. We chatted a bit was we went to find a spot. This is still one of the best SW bargains, $ FS. She is not a bad looking girl, nice body and compared to her past reports, I must have got her while she was clean and sober. So she was really cool and nice and easy to talk with.

She started with a good CBJ once we got to a spot. Nice job with some tongue and ball rubbing with her hand. Got me nice and stiff. She then stripped down so I could slide in, she is still tight. I pounded away until I was done. Her body is still nice looking, nicely done implants, for being thin she has some curves.

Damage $ for 1/2 & 1/2. Better than when the Waikiki girls hit up China Town and try to hike up the prices.

Headrest
05-02-11, 02:29
Stopped made some conversation and this turned out to be Veronica, the Swedish girl. She was near the one way at noon.

SN8K01
05-02-11, 04:39
Saline-Celine.

She spelled her name Saline.

So cruises through China Town early Sunday evening just to see what out and about. Still dead like it has been for weeks. It was a pretty lifeless cruise. I was in the area to get some food, so made a pass, got some food to kill some time and made another pass. One Mahu out working up and down Kukui, saw Yvette with two others that I believe are known ROB's and some pedestrians. Cruised around a bit to see if there was anything I missed and to see if there were any low key women out. Most nowadays seem to favor being less noticeable due to LE being out heavy. Think I saw Veronica out, but she was walking the other direction.

Last pass I was going to make before deciding to hit an AMP I see a WSW in a black dress. Didn't look too bad. Got her attention and picked her up. It was Saline (Celine). She appears to be an older late 30ish haole woman. Small frame with some nice C's. She says she only sees regulars, but I looked familiar. Well we talk a bit and get to business, she will due. 6 for BJ up to 30 mins, and $ FS for 45 minutes. I don't get a chance to really talk money when she starts lowering her prices for me. LOL.

Guess, I threw a vibe that funds were limited and she would work with what I had and either offer a cheap BJ or a reasonable FS price. So she basically talked herself down to. 75 FS. When I cruise for SW's I aim to stay at $. Any more than that I will go to AMP or Escort provider. A car date to me is not worth more than $.

So we get to a spot, she tells me that if I want FS that it has to be covered. No issues with that, she will do all the BBBJ I want until then. She strips down, reveals her C's, which looked bigger uncovered than when hidden in her dress. She does a good BBBJ, deepthroat, BLS and licks up and down the shaft. Got me nice and hard before slipping the cover on for FS.

This was a good experience, damages was. 8 I only had 20's on me. She would have done. 75

Bill
05-02-11, 20:13
Cruised Downtown today around 1:00 pm saw BSG but I wasn't in the mood for chocholate chips today.Has anyone partaken BSG lately?

Wondering if she is still neurotic, complaining and angry. Donations?

On another note, Jaime the oral xprt has a nice gentle technique and seems to like what she does.

FS is unrushed. The scars on her arms and swollen hands are kind of a turn off. .5

Member #4671
05-03-11, 00:20
Has anyone partaken BSG lately?

Wondering if she is still neurotic, complaining and angry. Donations?

On another note, Jaime the oral xprt has a nice gentle technique and seems to like what she does.

FS is unrushed. The scars on her arms and swollen hands are kind of a turn off. .5Just saw BSG pushing a stroller near aala park with a big fat dude in tow. Actually saw her walking around the track alot recently.

Bear #1
05-08-11, 06:07
I got lucky on a rainy Thursday night driving along N. Kukui St, I see my favorite BBBJ girl Jo, standing in the rain with an umbrella. I stop, and off we go for another DT BBBJ CIM session. All I can say is rain drops keep failing, but that doesn't mean my head isn't going to get wet. Always good to see Jo. L/7, A/9.5, S/9.5 .60

Headrest
05-13-11, 10:16
Sometimes guys stopped and talked, but never got into car. Thot she was LE because some guys walking streets would stop and talk story with her.Have you ever seen LE standing alone?

GKaniho
05-16-11, 05:27
Sup bros,

Anyone know what ever happened to Nina, Nohea or Mae. All SW in Waikiki back in the day. They were all local part Filipino and hot! Had them all at once one night. Damn! I walked with a limp for days!

Aloha,

Guy

Beanlover
05-16-11, 15:13
Sup bros,

Anyone know what ever happened to Nina, Nohea or Mae. All SW in Waikiki back in the day. They were all local part Filipino and hot! Had them all at once one night. Damn! I walked with a limp for days!

Aloha,

GuyI believe Mae works as a bartender in the Bay area, used to work as a temp for the Postal Service. She came down for the Pro Bowl a couple year ago and I managed to hook up with her twice. Nina and Nohea worked the circuit between here, the Bay area and Chicago. Their pics are still on the Chicago escort website.

I swear I saw Nina a year or so ago and she was hapai, don't know if it was really her or if my eyes were playing tricks on me!

Used to see all 3 of 'them on a regular basis, and they we're all super cool! Ahhh, the Good ole days!

Aloha,

Get that Bean!

C Money
05-17-11, 00:04
New to the Forum,

Was in the area of Aala St and N Kukui St around 12 today. Noticed 9-10 LE with 3 Bros handcuffed in the grassy area just left of Beretania Community Park. Look as if the LE were dressed in Sting attire, Causal shorts with LE vest, no regular uniformed LE. 2 unmarked cars.

GKaniho
05-17-11, 06:38
I used to date all Of them regularly too. I last dated Nohea in San Fran about a year ago but jr got too excited and exploded too soon. Bummers. All three were so hot and cool. Got lots of bb car dates from each of them. Wish they would move back to Hawaii.

Thanks bro,

Bruddah Guy.

I believe Mae works as a bartender in the Bay area, used to work as a temp for the Postal Service. She came down for the Pro Bowl a couple year ago and I managed to hook up with her twice. Nina and Nohea worked the circuit between here, the Bay area and Chicago. Their pics are still on the Chicago escort website.

I swear I saw Nina a year or so ago and she was hapai, don't know if it was really her or if my eyes were playing tricks on me!

Used to see all 3 of 'them on a regular basis, and they we're all super cool! Ahhh, the Good ole days!

Aloha,

Get that Bean!

Headrest
05-17-11, 14:42
Look as if the LE were dressed in Sting attire, Causal shorts with LE vestThose would have to be females dressed like hookers to be string clothes. Probably people busted for warrants. Does not sound like anything to do with the hobby.

They cuff you out of sight so that trey can get the next newbbie.

Headrest
05-18-11, 20:03
Drove thru and saw Mary on the corner. Been so long so forgot what she was called: Downtown Mary?

Daytime Mary?

Corner Mary?To make a long story short.

Headrest
05-24-11, 13:43
Anyone seen, or know the whereabouts of Jamie. She usually carries a mug filled with frozen water.

Member #3985
05-24-11, 16:31
Mon. Night, was driving through Downtown and I spotted this hot skinny chick wearing jeans shorts standing at the top of Kukui by Longs. Wasn't sure if she was LE. What you guys think?

HungovrTonite
05-25-11, 12:12
Hello fellow mongers,

Long time reader first time poster. Lately I've been makeing the trips DT and Waikiki. DT almost completely dead. After circleing around a few times late Tuesday early Wednesday however you look at it there was nothing see around 1 30. 2 00. Went to check out Waikiki. Plenty of SW there. Decided I did not want to get out of my car to talk so I made the trip back to DT. Got back around 3 to see if anything changed. After makeing the turn behind Longs I saw two girls. A blonde in her 30s with nice rack probly a 7 and a cute skinny brunette probly an 8 but couldn't be older than very early 20s. WARNING: Girls that work that strip behind Longs are the only truely girls around. Once you hit Nuuanu or however you spell it its all Mahus they have been trying to take more territory up. After I see girls I try to call the brunette over. Didn't happen the first time. She won't leave her corner so I get a little suspicious. I pull around a couple more times and see that she keeps going back to this Range Rover near the corner with tinted windows. Thought maybe it was hers but it was probly her. Well Ill call him gentleman caretaker. Then it started to rain so her and her blonde friend disappear. Once it stops she comes back out and I pull over right in front of her. I get asked what my name is about 5 times. Not because she couldn't hear but because she was hammered enough and slurring her words my name eventually turned into Evan in hear mind. Evan it is then. She called herself Ashley. After getting in she does the LE check. She makes me drive about 15 feet and pull over to a parking spot right there on the strip. I was a little nervous cause LE comes by once in a while. Its not that bad that LE is comeing by every 10 min but they come by once every hour and a half stop for 5 min and leave. She begins to ask me how much I got. I had $.23 total. After saying that she asks do I have more. After telling her no I ask her how far does that get me. She begins to give a CBJ then stops and wants my $.20. She was kinda far gone so I decided that this would be a good time to do something I haven't done in a long time. I call it the move. I start to count out it away from her seeing and I instead grab. 63 and hand it over rolled up. This opportunity doesn't present itself too many times but when it does, and I can tell she's tryin to hustle me for all I got and then some, I take the chance. She does not count but instead tucks it away. Back to the CBJ for about 1 min until her phone rings. She answers and has a lengthy conversation with who I assume the blonde while giving a HJ. She was doing this and attempting to get the session over with probly thinking she made $.20 off me with little effort. I stop her, make her hang up the phone and get back to concentrating on me. While doing the CBJ I tell her to TOB. She stops and says "If you want more, I want more." I knew this would happen which is why I do not feel guilty for ripping her off. After the session I asked what the damage for FS would be. She tells me its $$ for a car date but that she's worth it. No thanks I'd rather give her the case of the uh uhs. Do I got $$ on me? Uh uhhh. My suggestion if you want to pay $$ go to Waikiki more selection, more privacy, and probly can negotiate better than "How much you got?" L8 / A4 / S7. Next time I'm trying the blonde. Looked more experienced and probly has better negotiating skills.

Johnordaily
05-26-11, 07:54
The Move...I had the same initial experience with her, but dropped her back off without partaking. Not interested in that kind of attitude towards what should be a simple business arrangement.

After I politely said no thank you and pulled over to let her out, she had the gall to ask me for money for "cruising" with her. She expects to be compensated for every minute while in the car. Apparently I have idiot written on my forehead, because why else would try some silly nonsense like that.

Be safe all.

Headrest
05-26-11, 13:09
She expects to be compensated for every minute.This is normal with any Hooker for the last 2000 years. You are paying her for her time. What you do with it is up to you. You pay women to leave.

If her pimp saw her get in the car, he would beat the crap out of her if she said she did not get any money. The longer you stay with her the more that you are expected to pay. Just as if you went to work yourself, why should it be any different for her. IF you boss has you doing nothing you still expect to be paid. If you keep her off the street and do not do anything fun with her, that is your business. If you were not wasting her time she could have been with someone else. Opportunity cost, same as any business, "Time is money!"

Some prostitutes in ancient Greece, such as Lais were as famous for their company as their beauty, and some of these women charged extraordinary sums for their services.

When you pick up a chick you have to pay her to leave. They are all the same, hooker, wife, daughter etc. Give them enough money, and they leave you so they can spend it. It burns a hole on there brain to have it and not spend it as fast as they can. If you do not pay the Hooker expect unforeseeable, unexpected, consequences. It is easy for Hookers working together to set up a John. Pay the money and move on.

Headrest
05-26-11, 14:21
Why else would she try some silly nonsense like that?Why else?

Johnordaily
05-26-11, 14:53
As the owner of several businesses over the last 15 years I certainly agree that time is money. However, in any sales position, there is an expected negotiation period where business is discussed, and the terms of engagement are set.

If during this time, no accord can be reached, the two parties walk away, no harm no foul.

It's not my fault both working girls and johns don't prefer to negotiate out in the open. In my experience, a spin around the block to do LE and comfort / compatibility check along with setting of the terms is customary.

It was a drive around the block, didn't take more than 4-5 min.

Imagine if you had a salesman for a product come to your home or office, give a 4-5 min pitch, and you decide you don't like his attitude do to similar experiences in the past going wrong. You say no thanks, and then he demands you pay him for his pitch time.

Seriously, this is part of the cost of doing business, the salesman always understands you win some you lose some.

I have paid very well for women who make it worth my while to see them. But I'll be damned if I give in to a last-ditch effort to get cash by a girl who realizes her potential trick isn't going to put up with her shenanigans.

Got Stubs
05-26-11, 18:07
Took a cruise to DT@about 1:30am a couple nights ago. Saw this skinny haole SW by Zippys. At first thought I was LE. Got in, said her name was Mary. Go to the spot. BBBJ and covered Mish. Nothing spectacular, just wanted a cheap fast fck. Done in about 15mins. Pussy was clean and tight.

Check this out. .30 bucks FS! Will def repeat. L6 / A9 / S9 give her a s9 cause bugga was cheap and did what I wanted. PM me for digits

Bear #1
05-26-11, 18:23
Checking DT late last night, saw 3 SWs at corner of Pali and Kukui. I recognized 1st WSW as Reina, who's always friendly, age 30s, nice boobs & figure, with a large tat on her thigh, but I never saw the 2nd younger WSW before. Both white girls were standing, looking for business, but there was a young Asian SW, who looked attractive, but just sat there, disinterested, and sad. I stopped and tried to get the the Asian girls attention, but she ignored me. Looked like the same Ashley in this backpage ad, which actually looks like her picture was taken on the sidewalk behind Longs.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweet-the-one-you-want-sexy-19/2640995

Now, I'm glad I did not take that Asian b_ tch, after reading "Johnordaily" and "HungovrTonite" reports on her. Fortunately the young white girl got in my car, and said she's Meeka 22 years young. Meeka was really nice, pretty, and petite, agreeing to 60 for CBJ. I asked about FS, which she said was $.50. I'll have to try FS with Meeka, who's a SYT only about 5 feet tall 100 lbs, shoulder length light brown hair, white skin, tattoo on chest, with a nice figure, but flat chested. She allowed me to pet her pussy, and play with her itty-bitty-titty as she gave an energetic, unrushed CBJ to completion without any complaint or upsale. L / 8 A / 9. 5 S / 9 Will repeat.

Bear #1
05-28-11, 16:32
Cruised the downtown track around 9pm last night, but only one mahu out on Aala St. Drove around some more, and lucky for me, I found Jo near Zippys. This time Jo was dressed like a hoochie SW with a black halter top, daisy duke shorts, and big black boots. She told me she just came out, and I got another awesome BBBJ with DT and CIM for 60. I asked for her number, but she apologized saying it's off, because she did not pay her bill. L7 A10 S9. 5.

After I dropped her off, I saw ABK is back, sitting at the corner of Kukui and Maunakea. ABK's BBBJ is ok, but not as good as Jo.

Headrest
06-07-11, 18:30
Governor Neil Abercrombie made a new law making it a misdemeanor to offer or agree to pay a fee to another person for the purpose of sexual conduct within 750 feet of a school or public park.

Imagine if you had a salesman for a product come to your home or office.What if you go to a Doctor, a Lawyer, a porn site or any other professional service? You pay when you start burning her time. She provides counsel and service, for a direct and definite compensation.

Johnordaily
06-08-11, 22:35
What if you go to a Doctor, a Lawyer, a porn site or any other professional service? You pay when you start burning her time. She provides counsel and service, for a direct and definite compensation.Really? We're still on this topic? Apologies all as this may not belong in this thread, but I must retort in the face of what I can only describe as ignorance.

When you go to a doctor for any elective procedure there is a consultation, where everything is laid on the table. If I decide I don't like the doctor, the procedure, the fee, or if I just felt funny about the color of the paint on the wall I walk, no fees paid. Attorneys are the same way. It's the negotiation period where both parties see if it's worth their time / dollars etc.

Even porn sites offer "samples" to lure you in before you pay. They spell out everything if you have enough of a mind to check it all before clicking to become a member.

I'm comfortable with my actions that night, and my assessment, and am pretty sure most people here would agree. Alright, soap box put away.

Headrest
06-09-11, 03:14
Most people .. would agree.Most people or most Hookers?

Headrest
06-13-11, 18:57
A new story on streetwalking is making the rounds, any comments?

There are basically two business models: manipulating girls through violence—that's called 'gorilla' pimping—and controlling them with drugs.

Pimps refer to this trust-building courtship phase as 'seasoning. To 'break down' the girls further, . Withhold heroin from them for a few days, 'and still have them do the work sick. 'Customers like it if you're high, because they can take advantage of you. '

Buying girls like livestock is not unusual sold by one pimp, to another pimp for $600. The price for an adolescent female slave is far lower now than it was in the mid–19th century, when, adjusted to today's dollar, the going rate was roughly $40, 000, the price of a car.

Not permitted to refuse a john any request, no matter how frightening, harmful, vile, or degrading—be it videotaping anal rape, beating them black-and-blue or smearing them with puke.

See:

http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2011/05/sex-trafficking-201105

Eastsidesurfa
06-19-11, 21:01
Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone wanted to give me some info on reina DT. Is that her on BP too? I'm completely new to the DT scene, so if anyone would be willing to give me some tips on how to do it and be safe, let me know. You can pm if you want.

Thanks brothers!

Traveling John #2
06-20-11, 06:26
What is the deal with Waikiki? Do they have rooms and can I expect to be ripped off?

What is the damage range?

Playboy54
06-20-11, 07:32
Well, I picked up Meeka tonight. Really attactive. But was almost silent and pre-occupied. Wanted $100 for CBJ. I almost laughed. Then wanted $80. I said $100 for FS. But said she was on her "period" so $60 for CBJ. Took me much time to "cum" with CBJ. I read this report below. So I will assume she has PMS and try her one more time. But not paying more than $100 for FS.

Laters,

Playboy54

Original Report: Fortunately the young white girl got in my car, and said she's Meeka 22 years young. Meeka was really nice, pretty, and petite, agreeing to 60 for CBJ. I asked about FS, which she said was $.50. I'll have to try FS with Meeka, who's a SYT only about 5 feet tall 100 lbs, shoulder length light brown hair, white skin, tattoo on chest, with a nice figure, but flat chested. She allowed me to pet her pussy, and play with her itty-bitty-titty as she gave an energetic, unrushed CBJ to completion without any complaint or upsale. L / 8 A / 9. 5 S / 9 Will repeat.

H Mobius
06-20-11, 23:35
What is the deal with Waikiki? Do they have rooms and can I expect to be ripped off?

What is the damage range? They have rooms but unless things changed and they probably haven't, you can expect to be ripped-off. Some girls are okay but determining which is which is not an exact science. Talking to them will reveal much if you're good at reading people and may be your only barometer, but beware LE.

One example of rip-off: On the street she quotes "2" (they're probably quoting even more now) then in the room she says that was just to get to the room, and demands more money for anything, even to lay a finger on her. Next thing you know it's amounting to hundreds. You don't want to get into a fight over money with her because her armed pimp may be lurking in the next room or closet.

I met a few really sexy and good girls who treated me well, but they leave and the ROBs became too common so I moved-on.

Good luck,

H M

SN8K01
06-21-11, 04:01
Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone wanted to give me some info on reina DT. Is that her on BP too? I'm completely new to the DT scene, so if anyone would be willing to give me some tips on how to do it and be safe, let me know. You can pm if you want.

Thanks brothers!That is Reina, the one you will find in the DT and SW areas. The pics are accurate. She has nice enhanced breasts, a little soft in the mid section and her ass looks good bent over doggy. Haven't been with her in a while. She is a highroad priced girl of you see her on the street. She will try to get $ for CBJ and $$ CFS. That's high for a street date. May as well hit an AMP for that. An AMP gets you a room, shower and an hour to play.

If you decide to try your luck with SW's go out and hit the stroll. Park and walk. Basically like a meet and greet. Talk and learn names. Research if your unsure, and get a feel for whose who. Learn where the different girls like to stay. Once you meet a few, you can pick them up quick and easy.

Lip Licker
06-21-11, 04:29
I met a few really sexy and good girls who treated me well, but they leave and the ROBs became too common so I moved-on.

Good luck,

H Mgot to second what H Mobius wrote. Also try look through the Waikiki section from the beginning of the thread to get an idea of what the area is like.

I started out mongering in Waikiki but there were less pimps and ROB's weren't the norm. Things have really changed and while I used to check out the girls room upon entry to make sure no one was hiding, it was not worth it to roll armed while mongering in this area. Gunfire in this area will bring a lot of heat, really fast and it is very difficult to escape unnoticed. As it sounds like you are visiting, I would suggest observing the standard mongering precautions and to use your own room.

On a DT note, got a chance to check out the scene late last week but didn't see anything other than a thin BSW and a hefty brunette.

Headrest
06-21-11, 04:38
This does not have the ring of truth.

You don't want to get into a fight over money with her because her armed pimp may be lurking in the next room or closet.Maybe you are just imaging this. Even in the cribs in San Francisco where drugs play a big part, seldom are guns shown, or pimps running in from the next room. The business is to vulnerable. What is more likely you make the mistake of going to a room with two girls. One is in the shower with you, when the other one splits with your clothes and money. The chick from the shower runs out, down the hall naked, what are you going to do?

Bear #1
06-21-11, 05:01
Playboy54.

About 2 weeks ago, I saw Meeka a 2nd time to try her FS. She wanted $.50, I offered $.20, and she accepted. Started with CBJ, finished with CFS. She sucks better than she fucks, she's a dead fish. As mentioned in my previous post, she's a good looking petite white girl, but has a flat chest. She also doesn't like talking too much, strictly business. I would repeat another CBJ from her if nothing better available.

H Mobius
06-22-11, 00:53
This does not have the ring of truth.

Maybe you are just imaging this. Even in the cribs in San Francisco where drugs play a big part, seldom are guns shown, or pimps running in from the next room. The business is to vulnerable. What is more likely you make the mistake of going to a room with two girls. One is in the shower with you, when the other one splits with your clothes and money. The chick from the shower runs out, down the hall naked, what are you going to do? Nope, not imagining it; she calls her pimp (aka protector) to let him know she's on her way there. Other guys found out the hard way, but again that was years ago and I moved on.

GKaniho
06-22-11, 03:07
Playboy54.

About 2 weeks ago, I saw Meeka a 2nd time to try her FS. She wanted $.50, I offered $.20, and she accepted. Started with CBJ, finished with CFS. She sucks better than she fucks, she's a dead fish. As mentioned in my previous post, she's a good looking petite white girl, but has a flat chest. She also doesn't like talking too much, strictly business. I would repeat another CBJ from her if nothing better available.I agree, she hardly says a single word. Kinda looks like Jodi Foster the actress but is a silent provider. I hate that. Nice slim body but no feeling whatsoever. I dated her for a $.50 CBJ this past weekend. Aloha gang!

Eastsidesurfa
06-26-11, 08:45
Drove through DT 2x tonight. And empty. Not even tgirls. I'm new to the DT scene, so I'm trying to partake, but so far I've missed. Just wanted to update everyone (I drove through about 215-230).

SN8K01
06-27-11, 03:18
Drove through DT 2x tonight. And empty. Not even tgirls. I'm new to the DT scene, so I'm trying to partake, but so far I've missed. Just wanted to update everyone (I drove through about 215-230).It's been hit or miss lately. Some of the girls are hard to spot in some of the places they will posted up at. I usually park and walk the stroll around the common places and talk to people. Some of the girls are out, and not easy to spot as working.

Hapaboi
06-29-11, 08:11
Sorry a little late, but I took a drive through DT last week Tuesday and was suprised to see 3 girls out. Saw Reina, some thin Popolo girl (on saw her from behind) , and another petie mixed / local chick. The local chick was the hottest, maybe about 5'3".110lbs, cute face. Was going to stop but saw a blue and white driving around.

Headrest
06-29-11, 16:12
5am am this morning. One girl near Longs. FIve girls waiting for the man, on the corner across from the tree. One more girl on Ala St. One of the bunch was just dropped off at Safeway before she went out.

Aalvinnnnn
07-09-11, 19:54
Anyone tried aira by kukui?

If so I was wondering if I can get feedback.

Thanks.

The Pooner
07-12-11, 03:26
I'm downtown a lot near Kuhio. I always see a really tall black girl with huge knockers making the rounds that I'd love to get my hands on; but I am always with someone from work it seems when I see her, so I can't get a chance to discreetly talk to her. Anyone know her name and have any reports? If it is worth it I may have to take a few extra bus rides downtown! Mahalo.

Headrest
07-12-11, 16:27
I am always with someone.Hunt alone.

Skydiver
07-14-11, 20:29
Saw Mary last night as I was cruising downtown. She still has the same banging bod and incredible ass, but looks ghostly. Seriously. Her face is pale, gaunt, drawn, tired. I didn't partake or stop. Sad. Great provided in her time, but the crack has taken it's toll.

Also, saw a popolo provider. Couldn't really get a good look at her. It was dark, although stopped to ask for pricing. Quoted $60 for a BJ, negotiated her down to $40, but didn't partake. Sometimes the negotiation is 90% of the fun. My spidey senses were tingling in response to her aggressive, agitated attitude.

Other than that. No action.

Headrest
07-14-11, 20:46
Saw Mary last night . face is pale,I had to get out and walk up close to tell for sure. Looked to me like she had makeup on, lost about ten years.

KBGmonger
07-19-11, 00:38
A friend told me some girls are working the bar at Senor Frogs. Said he has banged a few from there. Goes to a nearby hotel. Also, apparently there is a little motel on Waiwai Loop off Lagoon where a lot of girls from Backpage hang out. Backpage makes me a little nervous as I hear LE is doing some scams on there.

Lowlys One
07-19-11, 17:05
A friend told me some girls are working the bar at Senor Frogs. Said he has banged a few from there. Goes to a nearby hotel. Also, apparently there is a little motel on Waiwai Loop off Lagoon where a lot of girls from Backpage hang out. Backpage makes me a little nervous as I hear LE is doing some scams on there.Where is Senor Frogs located?

Headrest
07-20-11, 01:17
Where is Senor Frogs located?Senorfrogshawaii com

KBGmonger
07-20-11, 02:49
Senorfrogshawaii comIt is located in the Royal Hawaiian Shopping ctr. Park in the Sheraton, I believe it is on the 3rd floor. Will validate parking.

Wulfen
07-23-11, 08:56
Similar experience the other early AM, pull up to the corner of Pali and she gets right in, no questions asked. After driving down past zippy's in silence, she offers CBJ and asks for $50, which I counter with $, she accepts. Drive to a spot near Aala park, and as others have mentioned, she's about as personable as a vegetable, but doesn't appear to be on H (no nodding) , more like a mild Asperger's syndrome or some mental coping mechanism to distance herself from what she's doing? She proceeds to slip on what felt like 1/8" thick super condom and proceeded in a robotic manner. Between her robot personality, the super thick condom, and her 0 percent sensuality it required a lot of imagination and concentration to get into it, and arrive at the conclusion. About 20 mins into it, I considered telling her to just forget it, as her technique is the human approximation of buying some kind of jerk off machine you plug into a wall. Even though she's cute enough, I wouldn't repeat. L / A/S 7/4/2 $

I agree, she hardly says a single word. Kinda looks like Jodi Foster the actress but is a silent provider. I hate that. Nice slim body but no feeling whatsoever. I dated her for a $.50 CBJ this past weekend. Aloha gang!

Kalani69
07-23-11, 13:58
Similar experience the other early AM, pull up to the corner of Pali and she gets right in, no questions asked. After driving down past zippy's in silence, she offers CBJ and asks for $50, which I counter with $, she accepts. Drive to a spot near Aala park, and as others have mentioned, she's about as personable as a vegetable, but doesn't appear to be on H (no nodding) , more like a mild Asperger's syndrome or some mental coping mechanism to distance herself from what she's doing? She proceeds to slip on what felt like 1/8" thick super condom and proceeded in a robotic manner. Between her robot personality, the super thick condom, and her 0 percent sensuality it required a lot of imagination and concentration to get into it, and arrive at the conclusion. About 20 mins into it, I considered telling her to just forget it, as her technique is the human approximation of buying some kind of jerk off machine you plug into a wall. Even though she's cute enough, I wouldn't repeat. L / A/S 7/4/2 $One hundred fifty dollars and one hundred dollars for a covered blowjob from a downtown streetwalker without any personality? Wow.

Bear #1
07-25-11, 17:48
I drove along Kukui St. Last night around 1 am, and saw 4 dolled up Mahus working the track behind Longs. Looks like the trans-gender SWs have moved from Queen St. To hustle their fat nasty asses on Kukui St. Saw WSW Reina and WSW Meeka at their usual corner at Kukui St. And Pali, both waved Hello, as I passed. Pickens were poor, so I went home : (

Numbah One
07-25-11, 22:50
It is located in the Royal Hawaiian Shopping ctr. Park in the Sheraton, I believe it is on the 3rd floor. Will validate parking.I might drop on by, if the Martini's are any good. I need a new place to relax.

Wulfen
07-27-11, 00:05
One hundred fifty dollars and one hundred dollars for a covered blowjob from a downtown streetwalker without any personality? Wow."she offers CBJ and asks for $50, which I counter with $, she accepts.". My report

Probably could've countered lower, but I didn't have change, and she wasn't a snaggletooth troll so I was initially ok with a benjamin. After her lame performance and zero personality, as stated I felt pretty well ripped off, but then I didn't cave and give the ride she asked for either but deposited her right back behind longs for the next sucker to fall into her honey trap.

-Wulf

GKaniho
07-29-11, 01:13
Hey gang,

Can anyone tell me if there are any Asian girls working Waikiki these days? I have been seeing a few girls out but not really sure if they are working. Any help would be cool so I won't put myself in an awkward position by asking a non worker for a date. Damn I love my Asians!

Aloha gang,

Bruddah Guy

Playboy54
07-29-11, 05:17
Saw a young girl named Melissa tonight. She is white, young (24) , thin, and attractive. Said she mostly works off her phone. She was a great date, nice personality, very pleasing, and had ZERO attitude.

Playboy54

Member #4067
08-03-11, 07:32
I don't know why I let myself fall for the cute face. Probably because three BP providers backed out on me. But she just left $$ richer for a quickie with a cheap kegel move on me. Pretty bland, a whole 30 second cg and then she requested I do her and I could tell she just wanted to finish me off so I finished in mish.

Her phrase goes "I don't go by the hour, I take care of you" in other words: "if your done then I took care of you and I can go".

She was the cutest one out on the strip and she's not LE, but your money is better spent elsewhere.

SN8K01
08-03-11, 13:58
Saw a young girl named Melissa tonight. She is white, young (24) , thin, and attractive. Said she mostly works off her phone. She was a great date, nice personality, very pleasing, and had ZERO attitude.

Playboy54Did you happen to get her digits? I haven't cruises DT in a while, past few times I have ventured out it has been dead. Nothing worth trying.

Member #4067
08-03-11, 21:48
I don't know why I let myself fall for the cute face. Probably because three BP providers backed out on me. But she just left $$ richer for a quickie with a cheap kegel move on me. Pretty bland, a whole 30 second cg and then she requested I do her and I could tell she just wanted to finish me off so I finished in mish.

Her phrase goes "I don't go by the hour, I take care of you" in other words: "if your done then I took care of you and I can go".

She was the cutest one out on the strip and she's not LE, but your money is better spent elsewhere.Forgot to add she appears about 20/21 very nice skin, some small boobs, she didn't want to lose her shirt, no FIV, DATY, LFK, DFK, pretty much nothing but some CBJ and she lets you pound her out with some weak vocals. Nice bnody, stuck up attitude, all about the money.

Member #4067
08-03-11, 21:54

Playboy54Does she allow kissing, DATY, FIV? And does she actually get into it or does she just let you do all the work?

Bear #1
08-19-11, 20:06
5am Thursday the DT track was slow with the nasty mahus out along Aala and Kukui Streets, but I got lucky and found a skinny BSW looking hot in her tight ass mini-dress behind Longs. I picked her up, says her name is Layla a 23 yo from Houston. She does the LE check, and agrees to 60 for CBJ. Once parked she offers BBBJ with CIM for $. I had to agree, who doesn't luv a good BBBJ with CIM. Layla was a good girl, no rush, allowed me to play with her tight kitty as she did a good nob job with lots of slurpping, and a little gagging as I shot my load in her mouth. LAS 7/8/9

SN8K01
08-19-11, 20:40
Was bored on my way home from work. Decided to hit Chinatown, and just see what's there. It was early night, about 9pm. Not much out. Saw something that looked good from far, but was far from good. It had a deeper voice than me. LOL. So I passed and continued on. Well on my stroll around I see a WSW, thin, nice looking ass and decided to settle with her. Pick her up, she does her LE check. We drove and get to a spot. She only offered BJ, says its her time of the month. So she was willing to do the deed for. 3. It was BBBJ, her technique for me wasn't so great. Her style really wasn't for me. Notshe watts down and uses her mouth, but it just didn't do it for me. She even did some ble, and played with the boys for a good bit. Then continued with BBBJ, wasn't really deep throat, but she does keep it in her mouth sucking up and down. Doesn't stroke with a hand at the same time. She just really didn't do it for me to get me to finish. I helped her out so I could finish. I stroked it while she massaged the boys. I shot in her face and mouth. Cleaned up and took her back. Paid. 4 since I only had 20's on me. Can't beat the price for BBBJ, bls, and finishing on her face and mouth. She isn't the best looking but not a total hag. Still thin, nice ass and small natural breasts.

StripedFashion
08-26-11, 23:20
In grade school, for the Pizza Hut "Book It" program, one of the books I read was BFG,"Big Friendly Giant". BSG (Bus Stop Girl) on the other hand, is totally different. Not so much a free personal pan certificate but more down the lines of adult refresca ala Latina.

Since I am now always in the downtown area, I see her all the time. Walking around Fort Street and of course, picking at her nails or eating at her famous bus bench on Nuuanu. I am writing today not as a SW report but more because I am fascinated with her. I know most of the reviews I have read weren't really in her favor, from gnarly nan to bad attitude, all the way to dropping doodoo chunks out her ass. There have even been a few times where I've cycled past and seen her chillin' with her pimp.

Today when I was headed into the office, I saw her pacing around Hotel Street, talking to herself really loud. She then came and stood next to me at the crosswalk. Every dude, just as I, stared her in lust. I mean, I personally think BSG is fuckin bangin' hot, despite her junkie vibe. Maybe is the look of girls of her body type in a skanky dress. Or maybe I have a thing for the "damaged and trashy type" from watching too many Ed Power movies. I dunno. Though she looks a little different now. A lighter complexion. Not so much Middle-Eastern but true to her Latin roots. It almost looks like she got a face lift or maybe I finally got a real good look at her.

BSG sometimes smiles at me but I still don't have the guts to pick up a SW in broad daylight. But how I would love to one day. And although its laughable to "crush" on a working girl, I will admit, she is currently mine. Tsk Tsk till the next escort in-call, whenever the hell that's going to be.

Lowlys One
08-27-11, 20:56
In grade school, for the Pizza Hut "Book It" program, one of the books I read was BFG,"Big Friendly Giant". BSG (Bus Stop Girl) on the other hand, is totally different. Not so much a free personal pan certificate but more down the lines of adult refresca ala Latina.

Since I am now always in the downtown area, I see her all the time. Walking around Fort Street and of course, picking at her nails or eating at her famous bus bench on Nuuanu. I am writing today not as a SW report but more because I am fascinated with her. I know most of the reviews I have read weren't really in her favor, from gnarly nan to bad attitude, all the way to dropping doodoo chunks out her ass. There have even been a few times where I've cycled past and seen her chillin' with her pimp.

Today when I was headed into the office, I saw her pacing around Hotel Street, talking to herself really loud. She then came and stood next to me at the crosswalk. Every dude, just as I, stared her in lust. I mean, I personally think BSG is fuckin bangin' hot, despite her junkie vibe. Maybe is the look of girls of her body type in a skanky dress. Or maybe I have a thing for the "damaged and trashy type" from watching too many Ed Power movies. I dunno. Though she looks a little different now. A lighter complexion. Not so much Middle-Eastern but true to her Latin roots. It almost looks like she got a face lift or maybe I finally got a real good look at her.

BSG sometimes smiles at me but I still don't have the guts to pick up a SW in broad daylight. But how I would love to one day. And although its laughable to "crush" on a working girl, I will admit, she is currently mine. Tsk Tsk till the next escort in-call, whenever the hell that's going to be.OMG, no not you. Nah I've seen her a few times by Walgreens on Makaloa at night, this was about a couple of years ago I guess, and yes she looked pretty hot but I didn't want to risk picking her up right there and besides I don't do the car thing, I like strechting out and doing my thing!

Makana9
08-28-11, 04:24

BSG sometimes smiles at me but I still don't have the guts to pick up a SW in broad daylight. But how I would love to one day. And although its laughable to "crush" on a working girl, I will admit, she is currently mine. Tsk Tsk till the next escort in-call, whenever the hell that's going to be.Eh braddah SF, I understand, my pal in crime tells me something similar when he sees her at Walgrens or at DT her stomping grounds. I just smile at him, to each their own, as I see her alot when I also work bc of my early morn travels to before lunchtime. 4me, just look, somehow I no like touchee, but it is just me. I guess, only back when she 1st came out and was still a rook2the biz. So goes life, malama man, &always nice to hear from ya.

Botoman
09-04-11, 05:09

Playboy54Anyone see Melissa out? She use to cruise DT all the time a few years back. Cool chick haole skinny. She was hapai back then too. I like see her again for ol time sake. Boto

Headrest
09-08-11, 03:18
Gathering information about government officials in a form that can readily be disseminated to others serves a cardinal First Amendment interest in protecting and promoting 'the free discussion of governmental affairs. '

http://www.theagitator.com/2011/08/26/first-circuit-panel-says-theres-a-clear-constitutional-right-to-record-cops/

V Rider
09-12-11, 04:45
Was cruising Waiks and saw this hot looking (from the car) skinny BSW on Kuhio. She had 4" white heels that made her about 5'8". Looks like 34's B's on top. 24" in the middle. Narrow, small bubble butt. Face looked pretty good. Never saw her before but then again I'm not a regular in Waiks. Cruised around for awhile but she was gone. Any possible knowledge on this one?

V Rider

Lowlys One
09-12-11, 20:39
Was cruising Waiks and saw this hot looking (from the car) skinny BSW on Kuhio. She had 4" white heels that made her about 5'8". Looks like 34's B's on top. 24" in the middle. Narrow, small bubble butt. Face looked pretty good. Never saw her before but then again I'm not a regular in Waiks. Cruised around for awhile but she was gone. Any possible knowledge on this one?

V RiderYou've, never seen her in a B. P. Add either. A lot of the colored, hot ones that are SW in waikiki have ads in B. P. , or is it the other way around a lot of the hot colored ones in B. P, also are Waikiki SW.

V Rider
09-13-11, 03:21
I searched BP but did not find anyone that resembled her. Went back as far as 2 weeks. Wonder if any of the AA VGs walk. Just going to have to cruise more.

V Rider

V Rider
09-14-11, 20:40
'sup all,

Had a WSW from Waiks. 5'8" with heels, body looked tight. Manmade D's, tight waist (24") , small ass but just right. Maybe 120-125lbsEverything looked good. Talked for awhile, got the scoops on who is LE, then made the arrangements. Name is Ryan.

Everything is covered. (I wouldn't do it uncovered anyways. I save that for my ATF so I can continue being clean for her) CBJ skills are good. CG, mish, K9. She looked real good in CG, with those D's bouncing up and down. Cheehoo! Service is typical "business service" you get from a SW. I must say she is a cool girl but don't expect GFE. Didn't ask about extras. Just wanted to bang a hot bodied white girl. She is definitely good for that.

L-6.

A-8.

S-7.

Body-8. 5.

$2. 0.

V Rider

Little Dickie
09-19-11, 05:24
Or to be politically correct,"little person" streetwalker is out in Waikiki. I am rarely in Waikiki, but had occasion to be there twice in the last week and saw her walking around "the track" both nights. I did not partake, but if that is anybody's thing.

CM0069
09-20-11, 02:11
Maybe is the look of girls of her body type in a skanky dress.I no longer do the SW hunt anymore, but old habits die hard once I see a nice bod in a skanky dress, drive a few times just to enjoy the sights and dig out LOL. Guess that's why window shopping can lead to impulsive buying, whereas you head to an AMP already with who in mind.

Sancho2063
09-21-11, 08:37
Monday night I was near the cornor of Kuhio and Sea Side and I saw three Japanese tourists flag down a pretty hot looking blonde in a red dress.

She crossed the street and was negotiating with them in front of Micky D's. I then saw a plain clothes cop come from the Mauka side of Seaside Ave and walk right up to this little circle. No bust was made but this cop appeared out of thin air. Be safe out there.

*Saw the midget, she's pretty cute and some hot looking young black girls.

SN8K01
09-25-11, 05:20
Or to be politically correct,"little person" streetwalker is out in Waikiki. I am rarely in Waikiki, but had occasion to be there twice in the last week and saw her walking around "the track" both nights. I did not partake, but if that is anybody's thing.Can you describe her, does she look ok? Never been with a small person. This would be a bucket list item to do. So then I can say I've done it. I'm rarely in waikiki due to the time and travel it takes for me to get there.

Patrick Batman
09-25-11, 15:29
I wouldn't be surprised if she were to charge way more than the average asking price. Little people are rare in itself and to see one as an SW is an even rarer commodity, so she may feel inclined to charge 2x (maybe even 3x!) the price of someone of regular height and size.

Just my honest opinion.

Little Dickie
09-25-11, 16:55
Can you describe her, does she look ok? Never been with a small person. This would be a bucket list item to do. So then I can say I've done it. I'm rarely in waikiki due to the time and travel it takes for me to get there.I figured it would be in some people's bucket lists. That is why I posted in multiple threads. I didn't see her up close but according to Sancho's post right below,"she is kind of cute." As for general description: If you are in Waikiki at night and she is out, there is no way you can miss her. I am not talking about a "short" or "petite" streetwalker. I am talking genuine dwarf. She is probably 3 foot something, very very short thick legs. Body is a typical dwarf look. I never saw the face up close like I mentioned earlier. If you ever saw the show "Little People, Big World", think the mother from that show.

SN8K01
09-25-11, 18:47
I wouldn't be surprised if she were to charge way more than the average asking price. Little people are rare in itself and to see one as an SW is an even rarer commodity, so she may feel inclined to charge 2x (maybe even 3x!) the price of someone of regular height and size.

Just my honest opinion.Your opinion could very well be right, or it could that that tactic will backfire on her, making her have the same price as all the other SW's out there

Little Dickie
09-26-11, 07:12

Just my honest opinion.From a basic supply and demand perspective, obviously the supply of little person streetwalkers has got to be extremely small. But the demand may be small too. Obviously some people want to do it for the novelty, or may have a fetish for it, or a bucket list thing. But is the demand high enough to ask high prices? Maybe, maybe not. We won't know until someone TOFFT or at least talk to her and ask. Of course the SW rates in Waikiki are known to be high in general. I don't have an urge to "do" her, but I probably would have talked to her and maybe try to get price if I had the chance. Problem is I was with some people and could not approach. I rarely get to Waikiki. Once a year or even less. I just happened to be there twice the same week because I had some mainland friends in town.

Patrick Batman
09-26-11, 20:59
From a basic supply and demand perspective, obviously the supply of little person streetwalkers has got to be extremely small. But the demand may be small too. Obviously some people want to do it for the novelty, or may have a fetish for it, or a bucket list thing. But is the demand ;high enough to ask high prices? Maybe, maybe not. We won't know until someone TOFFT or at least talk to her and ask. Of course the SW rates in Waikiki are known to be high in general. I don't have an urge to "do" her, but I probably would have talked to her and maybe try to get price if I had the chance. Problem is I was with some people and could not approach. I rarely get to Waikiki. Once a year or even less. I just happened to be there twice the same week because I had some mainland friends in town.And that is also very true too! But like I said, she may feel inclined To charge more.

No way to know until someone toftt's.

Headrest
09-27-11, 13:12
And that is also very true too! But like I said, she may feel inclined To charge more.She Should charge more!

Little Dickie
09-28-11, 16:16
She Should charge more!She should. She could. She might. She could charge whatever the hell she wants. It's her body she is selling. But how much can she get? Somebody out there might be willing to pay 10000 to say they banged a little person. Others wouldn't go there for free. What she should charge is as much as she can get while attracting the quality and quantity of customers she would like to see. It is a basic economics thing. What she does charge, we don't know until somebody asks and reports back here.

Ck813
09-28-11, 23:23
What would be the charge if aI banged the fuck out of her in miss and she died from suffocation?

Hornyhaole
09-29-11, 00:47
Plan to install surveillance cameras for APEC moving on (http://bit.ly/pa2eJq)

This sentence is also interesting (emphasis added) : "Most Would be removed after the conference."

Here's a Google News search for "Honolulu surveillance apec" (http://bit.ly/oknOyx)

Little Dickie
09-29-11, 03:26
What would be the charge if aI banged the fuck out of her in miss and she died from suffocation?Or maybe manslaughter or negligent homicide if you're lucky.

I think Missionary would be pretty tough. CG or RCG would be the preferred positions for a LP female / normal size male. Possibly doggy with her standing on the bed and you kneeling on the floor. LOL

Headrest
09-29-11, 15:01
What she should charge is as much as she can get while attracting the quality and quantity of customers.Quality of Mongers?

It is a basic economics thing. What she does charge, we don't know until somebody asks and reports back here.What she charges him, and what she normally gets can be to very different rates. Just asking her after a date, might get closer to the real novelty rate.

CynicalJ
09-30-11, 17:21
Last nite saw 5 WSW who got stop by UC LE, rite by the waikiki wave hotel. Man there were so many LE out last nite. First time posting. Please excuse my spelling. Lolz. And "yes" they were all very hot!

Trickaty
10-01-11, 06:44
I had a question about a certain street walker that caught my eye while I was down town, she was very light skin mexican or maybe even Brazilian straight hair black about 5' 6" she was in a light blue dress with black heels on. She was hanging around Kuhio Avenue near the Miramar at Waikiki and dennys next to it . I saw her tonight 9/30/2011. Let me know if anyone knows anything.

Member #4671
10-01-11, 14:17
I had a question about a certain street walker that caught my eye while I was down town, she was very light skin mexican or maybe even Brazilian straight hair black about 5' 6" she was in a light blue dress with black heels on. She was hanging around Kuhio Avenue near the Miramar at Waikiki and dennys next to it . I saw her tonight 9/30/2011. Let me know if anyone knows anything.Go check out backpage (dot com) , she may have an ad in the escorts section. Most of the SW now days have a add somewhere. Theres a few other places to check. PM if links needed.

Member #3994
10-21-11, 19:06
Had to go to Longs last night about 1230. Saw one skinny BSW with tats on her legs and arms hanging around in front of Safeway with a tall local dude. Saw another shorter asian with short hair walk into Safeway. Came out of Longs and they were still hanging out in front of Safeway. When I left the parking lot from the Pali exit I saw why they were there, had 2 LE cruisers parked on the corner. Don't check the area out too often, but from other reports sounds like HPD trying to make a presence in the area. Be careful out there!

KBGmonger
10-24-11, 04:50
According to what I hear there will be a huge uptick in working girls over the next few weeks. Will be interesting to see how LE responds. After all, the girls are coming to service the hoards of security and press that are covering this thing. It bugs me they are closing the park to traffic for a full week to "stage" HPD.

Bear #1
10-26-11, 23:33
I treated myself this past weekend, first on Saturday night I scooped up a WSW name Babe at the corner of Kukui and Aala Street. She looks in her 40's, thin build with curly brown hair and big fake boobs with no bra. Good BBBJ for 40 with 5 tip for CIM. L6 A7 S8.

Sunday night scooped up a tiny BSW name Leila at corner of Kukui and Pali. She's in her early 20's, wearing a tight mini-dress with no panties. Gave a good CBJ for 60 while I played with her pussy, but no FIV allowed. She said for 40 more can fuck, deal! Got a good CFS L7 A8 S8.

Monday night saw BSW Leila out again, but I scooped up another slender BSW name Vanessa behind Longs. Said she was 24 years old, wearing a tight black mini-dress with no panties. Great attitude and CBJ for 60, but wanted 90 more for FS. Passed on FS, too much $. L7 A9 S8.

Pickens are slim, but still available downtown, as I saw only two BSW's, two WSW's, and plenty mahus out and about.

GraveDiggah
10-27-11, 01:13
Was driving by Pali Longs last night at about 11:45 and I saw Nola / Nikki. I knew it was her because of pregnant belly. The last time I tried her was about a year ago and she was great. Good service and nice to pound from behind.

Playboy54
10-27-11, 08:09
Great report. I have been looking for a "hot" black girl. I will be looking for those mentioned.

Playboy54.

Ne scoop of Vanilla followed by two scoops of Chocalate.

I treated myself this past weekend, first on Saturday night I scooped up a WSW name Babe at the corner of Kukui and Aala Street. She looks in her 40's, thin build with curly brown hair and big fake boobs with no bra. Good BBBJ for 40 with 5 tip for CIM. L6 A7 S8. Sunday night scooped up a tiny BSW name Leila at corner of Kukui and Pali. She's in her early 20's, wearing a tight mini-dress with no panties. Gave a good CBJ for 60 while I played with her pussy, but no FIV allowed. She said for 40 more can fuck, deal! Got a good CFS L7 A8 S8. Monday night saw BSW Leila out again, but I scooped up another slender BSW name Vanessa behind Longs. Said she was 24 years old, wearing a tight black mini-dress with no panties. Great attitude and CBJ for 60, but wanted 90 more for FS. Passed on FS, too much $. L7 A9 S8. Pickens are slim, but still available downtown, as I saw only two BSW's, two WSW's, and plenty mahus out and about.

HungovrTonite
11-27-11, 20:23
Went to pass through and see what the action was Friday night. Passing by saw 2 LEO with lights on parked on corner of Kukui and Pali. Only one out was tall thin BSW around the corner. Decided to stick to AMPs for a while but will continue to see what the action is when in the area.

CynicalJ
11-29-11, 06:31
Drove by the area (Kukui-Fort St- etc.) no one around, not even the TS. But did saw one standing at the freeway side of Aala. Look asian but not sure if she was a he. Where did all the SW went!

Seeker7
12-10-11, 12:12
Drove around this morning and saw 2 white SW 1 tall and a small one, but her man was waiting in the car and the tall one was too much. One slim BSW and she was way too much. One brenette pick that one up but found out she was a ice head, BBBJ for 79. 00 and was not bad until she started frecking out and thinking the cops were coming. She refuse to finsh up and she said she had to pee. When she stepped out I dug. Dam icehead. But she was kind of cute and young. Just be careful she's a ripoff and totally tried to rush and totally cronic.

TyromeBigums
12-11-11, 14:04
Drove around this morning and saw 2 white SW 1 tall and a small one, but her man was waiting in the car and the tall one was too much. One slim BSW and she was way too much. One brenette pick that one up but found out she was a ice head, BBBJ for 79. 00 and was not bad until she started frecking out and thinking the cops were coming. She refuse to finsh up and she said she had to pee. When she stepped out I dug. Dam icehead. But she was kind of cute and young. Just be careful she's a ripoff and totally tried to rush and totally cronic.You should actually be careful getting a BBBJ from a ice head. I'm just saying.

Member #4472
12-13-11, 15:50
You should actually be careful getting a BBBJ from a ice head. I'm just saying.What are you saying? Only 1 post?

CynicalJ
12-14-11, 07:39
Drove around this morning and saw 2 white SW 1 tall and a small one, but her man was waiting in the car and the tall one was too much. One slim BSW and she was way too much. One brenette pick that one up but found out she was a ice head, BBBJ for 79. 00 and was not bad until she started frecking out and thinking the cops were coming. She refuse to finsh up and she said she had to pee. When she stepped out I dug. Dam icehead. But she was kind of cute and young. Just be careful she's a ripoff and totally tried to rush and totally cronic.What time did you pass by that place. Because I pass by too at about 12am. No one around, and man was it pouring rain!

Letme
12-14-11, 23:46
I'm in town a few days will be around Kuhio. Any action there?

Bobb Sledd
12-15-11, 09:44
I'm in town a few days will be around Kuhio. Any action there?You'll get more bang for your buck by checking out the fixed establishments discussed elsewhere on the board. If SW's are your thing, my personal favorite on Kuhio would be Taylor. She's a thin platinum blonde, late 20's, with large store bought fun bags. As with most of the SW's in Waikiki, you'll find the going rate on the high side. Enjoy!

Little Dickie
12-15-11, 15:27
Yes there is definitely action on Kuhio. Some of the best looking streetwalkers I have seen anywhere. But be prepared for major upsell. They may quote you 100 to start, but that will just get you in the room and a quick CBJ. They will try to upsell you upwards of 600. 1000, everything covered, no dfk, no DATY (not that I would want to with a SW) , no msog. If you enjoy the hunt, and have negotiatation skills, then you can try it, but as Bob Sledd said, there is way more bang for your buck elsewhere. Check out the other Hawaii forums. Lots of excellent AMP girls here, and you can also find some good GFE escorts that will give you a much better time and experience than the streetwalkers for less money. There are also streetwalkers in the downtown area (usually covered in this thread-there is also a Waikiki thread on SWs, and BS's report on Taylor is there) that are much cheaper than the Waikiki girls but also of much lower quality in the looks department. I have actually had some pretty decent experiences with Waikiki SWs in the past, (and some not so good experiences) but I haven't played there in a long time. I am in the escort phase of my hobbying now.

I'm in town a few days will be around Kuhio. Any action there?

Letme
12-15-11, 20:04
You'll get more bang for your buck by checking out the fixed establishments discussed elsewhere on the board. If SW's are your thing, my personal favorite on Kuhio would be Taylor. She's a thin platinum blonde, late 20's, with large store bought fun bags. As with most of the SW's in Waikiki, you'll find the going rate on the high side. Enjoy!Thanks for the heads up. I'll take your advice.

Seeker7
12-16-11, 06:01
What time did you pass by that place. Because I pass by too at about 12am. No one around, and man was it pouring rain!I was there about 4:15 am. Had several SW.

Seeker7
12-16-11, 06:09
You should actually be careful getting a BBBJ from a ice head. I'm just saying.Thanks, I normally always use cover, but this girl was cute and somewhat clean first time I seen her and gave it a chance, but she ask if I use I told her no and she got all paranoid when we parked. Yea I know thanks.

Island
12-17-11, 16:18
Yes there is definitely action on Kuhio. Some of the best looking streetwalkers I have seen anywhere. But be prepared for major upsell. They may quote you 100 to start, but that will just get you in the room and a quick CBJ. They will try to upsell you upwards of 600. 1000, everything covered, no dfk, no DATY (not that I would want to with a SW) , no msog. If you enjoy the hunt, and have negotiatation skills, then you can try it, but as Bob Sledd said, there is way more bang for your buck elsewhere. Check out the other Hawaii forums. Lots of excellent AMP girls here, and you can also find some good GFE escorts that will give you a much better time and experience than the streetwalkers for less money. There are also streetwalkers in the downtown area (usually covered in this thread-there is also a Waikiki thread on SWs, and BS's report on Taylor is there) that are much cheaper than the Waikiki girls but also of much lower quality in the looks department. I have actually had some pretty decent experiences with Waikiki SWs in the past, (and some not so good experiences) but I haven't played there in a long time. I am in the escort phase of my hobbying now.Yeah wikes get plenty. But too fkn sketchy now a dayz. Seems much easier about 8 years ago when le gave a shit.

CynicalJ
12-19-11, 00:02
There are still good action at downtown. 2 WSW, and 1 asian ws. CBJ start at 50$. With very little foreplay. The gathering time start about 1am. Have fun be safe.

Ck813
12-19-11, 16:10
I would definitely go for $50. 00 CBJ. Do the girls rush you? Is there a time limit? I would give an extra 20 for gitty sucking both ways. Thd best I got was 150. 00 BBBJ with gone Emi and no time limit and lits is titty sucking and stroking of my cock.

The ASW must be Reinas girl.

There are still good action at downtown. 2 WSW, and 1 asian ws. CBJ start at 50$. With very little foreplay. The gathering time start about 1am. Have fun be safe.

CynicalJ
12-22-11, 00:59
I would definitely go for $50. 00 CBJ. Do the girls rush you? Is there a time limit? I would give an extra 20 for gitty sucking both ways. Thd best I got was 150. 00 BBBJ with gone Emi and no time limit and lits is titty sucking and stroking of my cock.

The ASW must be Reinas girl.Maybe on a slow night then no time limit. And does anyone know the time that the SW start coming out. Please lmk I really hate driving down there and no one around.

RoadRally2
12-24-11, 06:36
Maybe on a slow night then no time limit. And does anyone know the time that the SW start coming out. Please lmk I really hate driving down there and no one around.I was dt Wednesday night 12 or 1230ish. Did not see any.

But last weekend saw 4 or 5 girls. 1 local 2 white 2 black. Couple decent looking from drive by view

Makana9
12-24-11, 23:21

The ASW must be Reinas girl.Lost touch with Emi, kept in touch when she had to go back home, and eventually lost contact over time. Use to see Jade and Reina on a reggie basis, until Emi came on scene and almost always saw her. Too bad, she was pretty good, well to some and not to others as in past post. God Rest you soul Jada.

H Mobius
12-25-11, 01:11
So I accidentally lost a provider's number and couldn't do the 2-call system; D' OH!

Ended up around Kalakaua and Kaiulani Avenues and only had 2 scrubby BSWs and one asian who kind of looked Thai or Cambodian or something. Her outfit was too unflattering and I remember what ROBs Waikiki SWs are so I just looked a bit more and saw no others.

Been years; I remember when there were lots of hotties.

Seeker7
01-12-12, 07:52
It's Wednesday night or should I say Thursday morning. Not much happing in ddtown. 2 white girls just popped up on kukui and Pali. Not bad looking. Saw them earlier in Waikiki. Guess it slow down in Waikiki. atwaikiki there was a nice young white / local Looking one by duke's lane. But wouldn't give a local guy the time of day. Maybe to much LE hanging in front of the trade center on kuhio. Guess going cruz here in town see if I can get a cheap quickie. LOL. Update if I do.

Wydnlo808
02-23-12, 12:28
Does anyone have a pic of the nohealani from 08? Theres one but I've been told that its not her.

CynicalJ
02-23-12, 22:53
Anyone where all the good SW hanging out now days. They are no where to be found on pali or kukui. And any info on that petite Russian SW that usually stand at the conner of pali and kukui. Safe mongering.

SN8K01
02-24-12, 11:06
I don't go cruising as often as I used to, but in all of the past few times its been dead. There were times I didn't see anyone. Paris, a European blond that occasionally posts on BP is by Longs. Damage with her was $, but if she doesn't have to, she will not offer BJ. It wasn't until we were at a spot when she said she doesn't suck dick. That was about to be a deal breaker. I got a weak CBJ, just because her attempt at a HJ to make me hard didn't work. The experience with her wasn't all that great. I won't repeat.

Ass Man69
02-25-12, 06:31
I don't go cruising as often as I used to, but in all of the past few times its been dead. There were times I didn't see anyone. Paris, a European blond that occasionally posts on BP is by Longs. Damage with her was $, but if she doesn't have to, she will not offer BJ. It wasn't until we were at a spot when she said she doesn't suck dick. That was about to be a deal breaker. I got a weak CBJ, just because her attempt at a HJ to make me hard didn't work. The experience with her wasn't all that great. I won't repeat.Not sure what you mean by dead, but I'm staying in a hotel right on Kuhio and the last 3 nights, there have been SWs everywhere. I just walked down a few minutes a to get a cheese steak sandwich and got hit up by 4 different girls without even trying to be noticed. Counted at least 12 tonight just in that small stretch across the street.

SN8K01
02-25-12, 11:56
Not sure what you mean by dead, but I'm staying in a hotel right on Kuhio and the last 3 nights, there have been SWs everywhere. I just walked down a few minutes a to get a cheese steak sandwich and got hit up by 4 different girls without even trying to be noticed. Counted at least 12 tonight just in that small stretch across the street.I should have been more specific and limited my comment to the Chinatown area by Pali / Longs. Not taking about waikiki / kuhio.

CynicalJ
02-25-12, 22:54
I should have been more specific and limited my comment to the Chinatown area by Pali / Longs. Not taking about waikiki / kuhio.I say theres more than 20 SW at waikiki. But their rate is very high. Better off going to an AMP and feel more safe.

SN8K01
02-25-12, 23:50
I say theres more than 20 SW at waikiki. But their rate is very high. Better off going to an AMP and feel more safe.I only do the SW thing once in a blue moon and save half the money of the AMP. It's just for those quick fixes for me. I'll go to an AMP when I'm wanting to take some time and shower afterwards.

Little Dickie
02-26-12, 01:03
Waikiki has it's own forum on USASG (it's a pretty slow forum) which has it's own streetwalker subforum. When people talk about streetwalkers here, they are usually talking about downtown streetwalkers, (Chinatown, Pali, Nuuanu, Kukui st, etc)

Not sure what you mean by dead, but I'm staying in a hotel right on Kuhio and the last 3 nights, there have been SWs everywhere. I just walked down a few minutes a to get a cheese steak sandwich and got hit up by 4 different girls without even trying to be noticed. Counted at least 12 tonight just in that small stretch across the street.

Little Dickie
02-26-12, 01:06
I think most people know that this forum is about downtown SW, not to mention, you did say "Longs" in your post.

I should have been more specific and limited my comment to the Chinatown area by Pali / Longs. Not taking about waikiki / kuhio.

GraveDiggah
04-10-12, 07:13
Decided on driving to DT Monday night after I finished work. I saw 2 SW's; one haole-this chick looked like pebbles from Hula Girl; the other black. Decided to sample the skinny black chick. Picked her up by Pali Longs and she did the whole LE check by rubbing my cock. Her name was Koi. Went to a good spot not too far from where I picked her up. We went straight into fucking; there was no CBJ. She hopped on top for about 5 minutes and then I said let's go in the back seat for missionary. She obliged and soon after I came. Overall, a pretty average experience. L / S/A 7-7-7. To be honest, I was lucky to spot anyone out there. DT has been empty.

SpamEater808
04-10-12, 07:18
Decided on driving to DT Monday night after I finished work. I saw 2 SW's; one haole-this chick looked like pebbles from Hula Girl; the other black. Decided to sample the skinny black chick. Picked her up by Pali Longs and she did the whole LE check by rubbing my cock. Her name was Koi. Went to a good spot not too far from where I picked her up. We went straight into fucking; there was no CBJ. She hopped on top for about 5 minutes and then I said let's go in the back seat for missionary. She obliged and soon after I came. Overall, a pretty average experience. L / S/A 7-7-7. To be honest, I was lucky to spot anyone out there. DT has been empty.I hear you on that. Most of the time the only ones I see are at the end of the road. The ones that I doubt would fit into my car. Thanks for letting us know that sometimes you can find some action there.

CynicalJ
04-10-12, 20:50
I hear you on that. Most of the time the only ones I see are at the end of the road. The ones that I doubt would fit into my car. Thanks for letting us know that sometimes you can find some action there.You have to go there around two or 3 o'clock in the morning. Last time I been there. 4 to 5 SW were standing by longs.

Michael Scott
04-10-12, 21:24
Decided on driving to DT Monday night after I finished work. I saw 2 SW's; one haole-this chick looked like pebbles from Hula Girl; the other black. Decided to sample the skinny black chick. Picked her up by Pali Longs and she did the whole LE check by rubbing my cock. Her name was Koi. Went to a good spot not too far from where I picked her up. We went straight into fucking; there was no CBJ. She hopped on top for about 5 minutes and then I said let's go in the back seat for missionary. She obliged and soon after I came. Overall, a pretty average experience. L / S/A 7-7-7. To be honest, I was lucky to spot anyone out there. DT has been empty.What time was this?

GraveDiggah
04-10-12, 21:48
What time was this?I picked her up around 12:15

Eastsidesurfa
04-11-12, 00:24
Hey guys,

Does anyone know what happened to Reina?

Arclight808
04-19-12, 06:49
Haven't reported in years, even then only once or twice. But I was bored and drove around to DT for old times sake. Around midnight today. I spied one BSW with blonde hair, not really interested, but then I spy a curvy looking Asian SW who waves at me. Wanting to check it out I park in Pali Longs area, check them out. Chatted with her, got her sales pitch immediately for BJ but declined claiming I was scoping out to which she replied "No free lookies." Then she claimed he wasn't a cop. After a few minutes her other Asian friend walks over from longs. Both were curvy with tattoos. The one I had talked to was lighter skinned seemed Japanese non-FOB, maybe local. The other one was tanned with tattoos, had a sultry sort of voice. Seemed local Japanese as well. Haven't seen them before, just a little reconnaissance for you guys, kinda tight on cash to be mongering nowadays.

Captin Crunch
04-19-12, 22:15
Haven't reported in years, even then only once or twice. But I was bored and drove around to DT for old times sake. Around midnight today. I spied one BSW with blonde hair, not really interested, but then I spy a curvy looking Asian SW who waves at me. Wanting to check it out I park in Pali Longs area, check them out. Chatted with her, got her sales pitch immediately for BJ but declined claiming I was scoping out to which she replied "No free lookies." Then she claimed he wasn't a cop. After a few minutes her other Asian friend walks over from longs. Both were curvy with tattoos. The one I had talked to was lighter skinned seemed Japanese non-FOB, maybe local. The other one was tanned with tattoos, had a sultry sort of voice. Seemed local Japanese as well. Haven't seen them before, just a little reconnaissance for you guys, kinda tight on cash to be mongering nowadays.How much did she quote you for the BJ?

Arclight808
04-20-12, 05:35
How much did she quote you for the BJ?She was leaning towards the expensive side, $. Could've negotiated if was interested it seems, as she was saying that she's been bored and it was slow.

CynicalJ
04-22-12, 03:09
She was leaning towards the expensive side, $. Could've negotiated if was interested it seems, as she was saying that she's been bored and it was slow.Are you sure they'er legit? If yes I'm so there tonite! LOL.

Captin Crunch
04-24-12, 01:02
Are you sure they'er legit? If yes I'm so there tonite! LOL.There were 2 asian SW standing outside of Longs this morning around 6 am. Couldn't get a good look at them because it was rainning. Planning to go back tomorrow morning to get a better look and see what's available and on the menu.

TropicalSex
04-24-12, 06:28
Nice white girl name Erica works down there late around 230-3am. Lives in Kaneohe, but drives DT to work. Offered her. 6 for FS, but said she does a CBJ for that, asked if she does BBFS and said no first and then said ok for $$. I accepted for BBBJ and bbfscip. It was worth it, nothing like hot sex in the back of a car with a nice Cali girl with a nice body and be-see sizes. Pussy wasn't super tight, but man nice and moist makes you want to cum.

MadCocker
04-24-12, 08:13
With all this talk about the two Asian chicks I had to go down and see for myself. I got off work at midnight and headed down there. I was surprised to see two BSW and the two Asian cuties. They are curvy and oh so cute. I will sample tomorrow night after work if they are there again. The BSW's were sexy looking but I'm just not into them. This was the most girls I have seen out in a long time.

Captin Crunch
04-24-12, 10:21
With all this talk about the two Asian chicks I had to go down and see for myself. I got off work at midnight and headed down there. I was surprised to see two BSW and the two Asian cuties. They are curvy and oh so cute. I will sample tomorrow night after work if they are there again. The BSW's were sexy looking but I'm just not into them. This was the most girls I have seen out in a long time.Headed out to look for them right now.

Captin Crunch
04-24-12, 12:15
Headed out to look for them right now.The two girls are ksw (korean). Only bad thing is that these girls travel the states and will be leaving tonight. They said they will be back in 6 months.

Got me a reduce rate CBJ.

MadCocker
04-24-12, 14:48
The two girls are ksw (korean). Only bad thing is that these girls travel the states and will be leaving tonight. They said they will be back in 6 months.

Got me a reduce rate CBJ.Thanks for the 411 Mojo. Now I'm bummed I had a gut feeling I should have hit that last night.

IAmHorny123
04-26-12, 20:35
Are the street walkers in down town all trannys? I think they are all trannys, are the ones by longs actual girls with pussys? Does anyone know?

Hilifter37
04-27-12, 00:12
Are the street walkers in down town all trannys? I think they are all trannys, are the ones by longs actual girls with pussys? Does anyone know?Most by Longs are girls, but as you get further down towards Zippy's and Aala st, they tend to be trannys.

Splooge McDuck
04-28-12, 02:36
Layla.

Chocolate / Butter Pican Rican (Black / Peurto Rican) model lookin SW. Was kind of a dream come true for me. I have always wanted this exact mix & one who looked just like her. She a light skinned Ebony, lighter than caramel brown. Her face looks a lot like my fav Hip Hop video vixxxen Melyssa Ford.

Looks like this pic. http://www.space-fox.com/wallpapers/celebs/melyssa-ford/melyssa_ford_2.jpg

Body is almost same but not as nice of an ass as Melyssa. 5'5, Featherweight 115 lbs, black smooth straight flowing hair, Natural B cups & a shapely ass. Tats on her upper back between shoulder blades.

L / 9 A / 8 S / 8 for a SW. Covered service. Backseat lovin little over 7 minutes in heaven. Real good fast paced CBJ. Doggy like a jackrabbit then sitting RCG till I busted. She has a room in Waikiki if you prefer. She says she usually walks Waiks but goes Pali if its slow. Damage was. 6.

She was very friendly as soon as she got in my car. Laughed & joked a lot. More relaxed & less business like than most SW I had in the past. If I'm bangin a SW in a parking lot I'd prefer to rush myself anyway. But this one again wasnt as rushed as most I been with. She kept BJing me till I told her bend over so for a SW thats a plus to me. I hate short BJs just to get you hard. Took it like a champ & never gave me the "1 minute warning" some SW do wen they want you to cum already. Never sounded demanding wen she was moaning for me to cum. But rather, kept up the seductive act. She was begging for me to cum in doggy but had no problems switching to RCG till I came. Still in a great mood after.

TropicalSex
04-28-12, 09:41
I would say not always the case. The ones that charge more and look better are by Longs, but I picked up the WSW close by maunakea and kukui st. She looked a lot better than some of those down by longs and the Asian girls IMHO. There was a time when there would be 15 SW down by longs and girls looked way better. Too bad those days are gone.

Most by Longs are girls, but as you get further down towards Zippy's and Aala st, they tend to be trannys.

Guy Balls
05-10-12, 03:42
I encountered her too one afternooon, pretty cool chick, took her to my house. BBBJ and BBFSCIP for $$ was worth it, would do again.

RickJames808
05-10-12, 23:31
What does she look like?

GraveDiggah
05-19-12, 07:50
Made the rounds Friday night, and picked up Amazin behind Pali Longs. Got in my car and did the whole LE check. We drove to a good spot; I only had enough for a CBJ. Overall good experience, decent suction. Possible repeat. L / S/A 8-8-8. Thanks to bruddah Spoolge for the intel on this chick.

DT Looker
05-19-12, 17:09
Made the rounds Friday night, and picked up Amazin behind Pali Longs. Got in my car and did the whole LE check. We drove to a good spot; I only had enough for a CBJ. Overall good experience, decent suction. Possible repeat. L / S/A 8-8-8. Thanks to bruddah Spoolge for the intel on this chick.How much did she ask for? When I checked her out, I had an Amazin High Price of $$$. Said would 'Work with me. ' when I quoted lower. Problem for me is that whenever I do that, I usually end up with a $ HJ.

IAmHorny123
05-22-12, 04:45
How much did she ask for? When I checked her out, I had an Amazin High Price of $$$. Said would 'Work with me. ' when I quoted lower. Problem for me is that whenever I do that, I usually end up with a $ HJ.What does she look like and how much?

Kanakatak
05-22-12, 13:37
How much did she ask for? When I checked her out, I had an Amazin High Price of $$$. Said would 'Work with me. ' when I quoted lower. Problem for me is that whenever I do that, I usually end up with a $ HJ.The $$$ doesn't really sound like her. Could be wrong. I always got CBJ for. 60 with her. Good skills as reported. The thing I remember about her was that she was just a nice girl. No hint of ghetto at all. She even had baby wipes and cleaned me up after! Haven't seen her for a long while so don't know if she's still like that.

What does she look like and how much?Slender tall black girl. Bangin body with legs for days. Pretty face. She used to advertise on BP alot but haven't seen her ads in awhile. Maybe there's a pic on here somewhere.

GraveDiggah
05-24-12, 07:38
Crusing last night; met up with Mariah. She is a BSW with black hair and brown highlights. Tits appear to be between bee-cee; sorry I suck at guessing tits size. Once in the my car, the whole LE shabanng ocurrs. We drive to a so-so spot for the deed, not the best option in my view. I only had enough for a CBJ. Pretty good technique; suck and stroke junior at the same; just the way I prefer. Overall a decent experience. Probable repeat. L / S/A 7-7-7. Body is good, not took skinny nor too plump.

Grave Diggah

Kanakatak
05-24-12, 12:34
Thanks for the report bro! What was the damage for the CBJ? And what time were you out? Used to go dt quite a bit before and had choke girls. Just go occasionally now and it always seems like ghost town. I was there last night between 11 and 1130 and nada. Think I saw that fat white girl star but nothing else. I'm probably just too early but I can't go hunting in the wee morning hours like I used.

Crusing last night; met up with Mariah. She is a BSW with black hair and brown highlights. Tits appear to be between bee-cee; sorry I suck at guessing tits size. Once in the my car, the whole LE shabanng ocurrs. We drive to a so-so spot for the deed, not the best option in my view. I only had enough for a CBJ. Pretty good technique; suck and stroke junior at the same; just the way I prefer. Overall a decent experience. Probable repeat. L / S/A 7-7-7. Body is good, not took skinny nor too plump.

Grave Diggah

Kanakatak
05-24-12, 12:38
Sorry guys, I was mistaken in my post. Sweet nikki jogged my memory and I realized the girl I seen couple times dt was named Terrific! Bomb service at a very reasonable price. And she was freakin hott too! So sorry, I dunno about this Amazing girl.

The $$$ doesn't really sound like her. Could be wrong. I always got CBJ for. 60 with her. Good skills as reported. The thing I remember about her was that she was just a nice girl. No hint of ghetto at all. She even had baby wipes and cleaned me up after! Haven't seen her for a long while so don't know if she's still like that.

Slender tall black girl. Bangin body with legs for days. Pretty face. She used to advertise on BP alot but haven't seen her ads in awhile. Maybe there's a pic on here somewhere.

GraveDiggah
05-25-12, 01:13
Thanks for the report bro! What was the damage for the CBJ? And what time were you out? Used to go dt quite a bit before and had choke girls. Just go occasionally now and it always seems like ghost town. I was there last night between 11 and 1130 and nada. Think I saw that fat white girl star but nothing else. I'm probably just too early but I can't go hunting in the wee morning hours like I used.Damage was $ for CBJ. I picked her up around 12:30; that chubby white girl-Pebbles was there last night along with Koi-skinny black chick. Nowadays it takes lady luck to find something in DT.

Member #4671
05-25-12, 01:47
Was out very early one morning. Skinny BSW, cloe or something like that. 5'2/100/32 a. .6 for 50/50, drove to a typical spot, did the deed, quite rushed but what can you expect fpr. 6 right?

L7 / S7 / A7.

6 for 50/50 about 20min

Kagekun
05-27-12, 09:23
Just finished up with a skinny BSW named Koi. Damage was $, but more than worth it. Skinny little thing, but she had nice legs. B-cup. Drove to her spot and got a CBJ and a CFS. Would repeat. 8L / 8S / 8A.

DT Looker
05-29-12, 21:35
Sorry guys, I was mistaken in my post. Sweet nikki jogged my memory and I realized the girl I seen couple times dt was named Terrific! Bomb service at a very reasonable price. And she was freakin hott too! So sorry, I dunno about this Amazing girl.I miss her also, last I heard she went back up to the states when things got lean here. Don't know if she will be back.

Saw Koi also, looked very delicious. Might check her out sometime.

Hornyman1234
05-30-12, 19:32
Are there any streetwalkers during the day?

Hornyman1234
05-30-12, 22:48
Hey brothers, I know this sounds awkward a bit but if I have no car, can I still get some service from streetwalkers and would it cost more?

LickItStickIt
05-31-12, 04:24
Are there any streetwalkers during the day?If your looking in the DT Chinatown area, might be hard to find. Its hard enough to find them after sunset now a days. It used to be pretty easy to find them when the sun started to set. Its been a while since I drove through DT / Chinatown, but the last few times have been empty. So I don't waste the gas anymore.

Cruise808
05-31-12, 10:39
Are there any streetwalkers during the day?Duh.

What you think?

LickItStickIt
05-31-12, 14:04
Hey brothers, I know this sounds awkward a bit but if I have no car, can I still get some service from streetwalkers and would it cost more?If you are already willing to spend more, go to an AMP or find an escort close to you. Unless you are somewhere like on Kuhio, where the SW's have a may have a spot nearby. The whole thing with a SW is its about getting you in and out. Not worth spending money for that when you can spend money elsewhere and get actual service. A shower or TS, a massage and clean environment.

Hornyman1234
05-31-12, 14:13
I've never seen any in the day tho? Where are they usually? Longs?

Duh.

What you think?

Headrest
05-31-12, 17:35
I have no car, can I still get some service from streetwalkers and would it cost more?Yes, expect to pay more.

Headrest
05-31-12, 17:45
Many of the girls live on the streets. Girls are around all of the time.

If your looking in the DT Chinatown area, might be hard to find.The ones who know how to stay out of jail are not going to be visible from the street all day long. Stake out the Chow wagon. Pick up some condoms and listen. More and more girls have phones, so if you see them in passing. The second time you see them get a number. Chat up the girls who know girls. Be generous.

Headrest
05-31-12, 17:59
Most by Longs are girls.There are girls all over the place. Get out of your car and walk around and talk to them.

Headrest
05-31-12, 18:03
I was lucky to spot anyone out there. DT has been empty.I lot of girls have phones.

Headrest
05-31-12, 18:07
It wasn't until we were at a spot when she said she doesn't suck dick.Wait until you have driven a few blocks before you talk business. If they are not going with the program drive to where there are a lot of people around and have her get out of your car, then drive away.

Headrest
05-31-12, 18:15
I really hate driving down there and no one around.They are all around, all of the time. Get out of the car so they can approach you. If they are hiding from the Fuzz or some mean ol boy friend, what do you think they are going to do run after you in the street during the 43 sec it takes you to drive by?

Headrest
05-31-12, 18:19
You should actually be careful getting a BBBJ from a ice head. I'm just saying.Many times in many places. Be safe.

Headrest
05-31-12, 18:20
According to what I hear there will be a huge uptick in working girls over the next few weeks. Will be interesting to see how LE responds.How did that work out?

Headrest
05-31-12, 18:40
Pikers Streetwalker Rules:

http://goo.gl/awKij

SN8K01
06-01-12, 04:21
Wait until you have driven a few blocks before you talk business. If they are not going with the program drive to where there are a lot of people around and have her get out of your car, then drive away.Our business discussion happened on the move a few blocks from picking her up. It all seemed like it was on the same page, until we were at the spot and she said she doesn't give head. She tried a HJ to get it going but wasnt working out, so she ended giving head anyways. If it didn't seem like it was going to work out, then yes. I would have dumped her off somewhere and probably tried looking for another SW. I usually stick to the SW's I know, and every once in a while try fresh meat.

Mayatin 625
06-01-12, 15:49
At 10pm went to pick up sumting from longs and saw 3 SW by pali and kukui. All brunettes 1 about 5'4" hot and the other 2 about 5'7" also hot. Just sumting said LE about them 1st was kinda early. 2nd they look your way and smile but not really calling you over. Entrapment? Stay safe out there.

SN8K01
06-01-12, 15:55
At 10pm went to pick up sumting from longs and saw 3 SW by pali and kukui. All brunettes 1 about 5'4" hot and the other 2 about 5'7" also hot. Just sumting said LE about them 1st was kinda early. 2nd they look your way and smile but not really calling you over. Entrapment? Stay safe out there.There are a few BSW's that work that area regularly, so doubt this was a LE sting. 10pm is a ok time to find SW out and about in numbers like that.

Culoman
06-02-12, 00:57
Thur 1:30am saw 1 bk & 1 wh by longs.

Hornyman1234
06-04-12, 02:15
Saw koi there the other night, made my dick so fucken hard. My dick was throbbing.

AwabiHunter
06-04-12, 17:45
Just got in from outer island trip and figure cruise thru DT and see whats out since I never get out at night and mostly check out in the early am. So drive thru about 8:30 kinda early for SW to be out but seen a blondie; short maybe 5 foot even, hair let down blue tank top and mini skirt, drive past and smile and she smiles back but no waving or calling me over so circle back a few times to see if people stopping and then she gone, I head home and figure check out in the am, drive thru at 5:00 am and no one out except her, she was talking to a guy on a bicycle, this time she waves at me and she looked exhausted like pounding all night, circle back and figure I'm going to see if can get cheap BJ, but 1 minute too late, I pull into safeway and she had already signaled somebody, he was coming out of safeway as I was pulling in and I heard her say Yippie like happy for a date and she jumped in his car and left, so I would guess this chick is legit, just average looks nothing special, defibately from Mainland not Local girl.

Vivid
06-05-12, 07:58
The short haole girl is working alongside a tall black girl with blonde hair. The he / she who drives the silver vw van is also out.

Kakashihatake
06-05-12, 17:50
Downtown stroll behind longs had WSW chubby juicy and BSW with blonde hair. Same block had 3 le's parked talking on the sidewalk. That's all.

GraveDiggah
06-05-12, 20:03
Downtown stroll behind longs had WSW chubby juicy and BSW with blonde hair. Same block had 3 le's parked talking on the sidewalk. That's all.The BSW with blonde hair is Amazin. Saw her 2 weeks ago. Decent CBJ; possible repeat

SupahflyOne
06-06-12, 15:13
The BSW with blonde hair is Amazin. Saw her 2 weeks ago. Decent CBJ; possible repeatI've been noticing her very frequently recently. Even in the morning on my way to work around the Nuuanu and Kukui street area around 6-8am.

She looks good, definitely would like to try her one morning.

Capn Morgan
06-27-12, 00:01
I've been seeing the BSW with blonde hair and a WSW with black hair a lot lately between 11am. And 1pm on weekdays along Kukui. Surprised to see them out at this time. Has anyone partaken?

Hornyman1234
06-27-12, 09:52
I've been seeing the BSW with blonde hair and a WSW with black hair a lot lately between 11am. And 1pm on weekdays along Kukui. Surprised to see them out at this time. Has anyone partaken?Are you serious? About time, my cock is fricken hard I'll be checking that out soon.

KingsMen77
06-27-12, 14:41
I've been seeing the BSW with blonde hair and a WSW with black hair a lot lately between 11am. And 1pm on weekdays along Kukui. Surprised to see them out at this time. Has anyone partaken?Had the BSW with blonde hair, I believe she advertises as Carmen on BP, she's cool, she gave me a nice sensual BBBJ for $, I would repeat with her.

Hornyman1234
06-30-12, 21:50
So brothas what is going down in downtown any new girls any new reviews?

Whats going on? Let us in brothas.

Little Dickie
07-01-12, 16:33
Or reviews to report?

Looking at your 9 posts, I see a lot of questions and a few posts about how hard your dick is. How is that helpful to the forum?

Contribute something.

Whats going on? Let us in brothas.

Erotic808
07-02-12, 06:05
Funny, guy PMed me the same crap and I kinda chewed him out. I don't feel this is a legit person. Something strikes me as LE. Usually my senses are pretty accurate.

Or reviews to report?

Looking at your 9 posts, I see a lot of questions and a few posts about how hard your dick is. How is that helpful to the forum?

Contribute something.

Eman007
07-02-12, 14:20

Whats going on? Let us in brothas.We don't know anything.

Mean eh!

Little Dickie
07-02-12, 17:17
Probably deserved the chewing out! One of his 9 posts was regarding you! Trust your senses. Stay safe!

Funny, guy PMed me the same crap and I kinda chewed him out. I don't feel this is a legit person. Something strikes me as LE. Usually my senses are pretty accurate.

Kealee29
07-03-12, 14:05
Strolled though dt last night around 1030 not a damn thing no one was around maybe it was because as I went thought I counted maybe 4 le cars places all the way down and had some let walking around also I notice there was a group of what looked like homeless guys chillen on the corner but could of been undercover peeps.

Be careful everyone.

Billybongg
07-20-12, 13:10
Thursday 1130-1230p, cute local girl with brown hair and highlights in a teeny weeny black dress, her ass hanging out (nice). She was practically running for office waving at drivers me included (wish I wasn't working). She was working along Nuuanu on the block from corner to corner with Sala Thai.

Seeker7
07-23-12, 06:57
Thursday 1130-1230p, cute local girl with brown hair and highlights in a teeny weeny black dress, her ass hanging out (nice). She was practically running for office waving at drivers me included (wish I wasn't working). She was working along Nuuanu on the block from corner to corner with Sala Thai.Really, that time of day just don't work. How old did she look? But thanks for the info.

Kealee29
07-25-12, 15:21
Did a stroll though dt lastnite around 1130 wasn't really anyone out had one cute spinner looking hapa one by the funeral home and zippys in a short red dress talking on her phone she waved but didn't want to take the chance looked to good to be true had your normals down by the discount section not my thing so on home I went.

Luktang
07-25-12, 16:23
Thursday 1130-1230p, cute local girl with brown hair and highlights in a teeny weeny black dress, her ass hanging out (nice). She was practically running for office waving at drivers me included (wish I wasn't working). She was working along Nuuanu on the block from corner to corner with Sala Thai.I think I saw this girl too today. She's young and cute. Very nice body, big ass with healthy thighs. Definitely want to try her but don't know if she works at night.

Billybongg
07-26-12, 13:38
Really, that time of day just don't work. How old did she look? But thanks for the info.Not sure. Definitely under 30, put her at about 25.

Van Deventer
07-29-12, 13:43
I think I saw this girl too today. She's young and cute. Very nice body, big ass with healthy thighs. Definitely want to try her but don't know if she works at night.Saw her this morning at about 5 am behind Safeway. She was wearing that same black dress that barely covered her butt. She said her name is Vixen. Did not partake, just enjoyed the view.

Captin Crunch
07-29-12, 14:33
Saw her this morning at about 5 am behind Safeway. She was wearing that same black dress that barely covered her butt. She said her name is Vixen. Did not partake, just enjoyed the view.Next time get her digits.