PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

SnatchThat
01-04-10, 22:18
In and out no one knows.

Bear #1
01-05-10, 06:43
What does she look like to I can recognize her?Avon is a thin Polynesian woman, I guess late 40's, about 5'5" 115 lbs., who I think is attractive for her age and mileage, with soft bushy shoulder length hair, small breast, with nice DSL's. Usually hangs out on Nuuanu Ave., between Kukui and Vineyard.

Bill
01-06-10, 18:38
Cruised DT the other day and saw blonde Ivory. Late 30's, kinda thick.

Neg. BBCIM. 2 with spit. No problems. Nice to change the oil now and then.

When I read guys getting the same service for. 6, I can only say they are helping to raise prices, especially if the SW is old and over the hill.

Ethnocentric
01-08-10, 18:16
Hello,

I'm new to Hawaii, can anyone tell me a place in Honolulu where a punter like myself can score a hot bird.

Thanks in advance gents.

Ethnocentric
01-08-10, 18:18
Hello,

I'm new to Hawaii, can anyone tell me a place in Honolulu where a punter like myself can score a hot bird.

Thanks in advance gents.

Headrest
01-09-10, 10:38
Can anyone tell me a place.Can you read?

Puinsai808
01-09-10, 14:17

When I read guys getting the same service for. 6, I can only say they are helping to raise prices, especially if the SW is old and over the hill.

Thanks for the post. Nice to see a newer member contributing.

Ducky007
01-09-10, 14:56
Hello,

Thanks in advance gents.The penny Saver is free want ads mag there all over the place they list a lot of our most fav. massage and amp ......have fun.......... your next report should be a good one:)

Aloha

Aaron Colt
01-10-10, 00:41
Hello,

Thanks in advance gents.

They have places all over Waikiki.

Lowly
01-10-10, 04:26
Thanks for the post. Nice to see a newer member contributing.
I get the feeling he's been around

Rexkirby00
01-10-10, 23:51
Yeah. Ivory can be trouble when she is upset though. Known to be inconsistant. Now, if she were still with Kanani, it would be quite different. More expensive but worth the ride. That was quite some time ago though.

Stay safe out there,

Rk

Jdizzy
01-11-10, 03:03
Drove around Kuhio lastnight. Seen a hot SW. She looks tick about 5'1 tan skin and looks asian (Flip) Brown hair. She's got a nice booty. Anybody know who she is?

Prgmatism
01-12-10, 05:58
Just cruised around river street around 11pm saw this dt sw looked real nice booty shorts and bikini top. Kinda surprised me that she whould be there. Then saw le parked maybe two buildings down from she was at. Too good to be true seemed kinda odd so I left for home. will cruise later any and report anything good.

Kikokiko
01-16-10, 16:53
Cruised dt last Friday picked up this WSW with a tat on her wrist of a red star got CBJ with a HJ for 40 not bad service anyone know who she is.

Candy Addict
01-17-10, 05:33
Just cruised around river street around 11pm saw this dt sw looked real nice booty shorts and bikini top. Kinda surprised me that she whould be there. Then saw le parked maybe two buildings down from she was at. Too good to be true seemed kinda odd so I left for home. will cruise later any and report anything good.

Remember, you can always tell the "decoys" from the real SW's. The decoys are better looking! :D

Prgmatism
01-17-10, 05:42
Remember, you can always tell the "decoys" from the real SW's. The decoys are better looking! :DThanks for the help new to the scene out here in hawaii just looking around seeing whats good thanks for all the info guys. I will soon post about how great the scene is here. Always open to hang out with new peeps KB VB SB its all good.

Ducky007
01-18-10, 15:23
Cruised dt last Friday picked up this WSW with a tat on her wrist of a red star got CBJ with a HJ for 40 not bad service anyone know who she is.Asking their name always works for me. Dam I got heavens name in the okazuya one morning and didn't even pick her up! My. 02?

Ducky?

Ducky007
01-19-10, 22:12
The big blond one that works out of her vw van, calling her self boobies now. I think she called her self something else before? She's not my type, but dose anyone know how big those bombs are? 42FF? I asked and she blew me off, I no like the big rigs?

Ducky

The P Hunter
01-19-10, 23:23
The big blond one that works out of her vw van, calling her self boobies now. I think she called her self something else before? She's not my type, but dose anyone know how big those bombs are? 42FF? I asked and she blew me off, I no like the big rigs?

Ducky

That SW is a post-op trannie. Her name is Kelly and she does not like people who wastes her time. She is cool, but all biz.

Ducky007
01-19-10, 23:59
That SW is a post-op trannie. Her name is Kelly and she does not like people who wastes her time. She is cool, but all biz.Yea I stopped to get my musubi and coffee at the okazuya and she came up to my van and I knew that face was too big! The whole unit was too big! I told it not my type and it said to me not my type to me and then I ask about the bombs and it said don't worry about it so I went to get my breakfast. Damm meeeean the dope.

Puinsai808
01-20-10, 01:14
Cruised dt last Friday picked up this WSW with a tat on her wrist of a red star got CBJ with a HJ for 40 not bad service anyone know who she is.

You were lucky because she has a reputation as a ROB. Posts about her are in the DT section of the forum.

Photoman
01-22-10, 03:36
Cruised through the Long's parking lot, and saw "Lisa. " Thin with long blonde hair. We exchanged looks, and I pulled into the lot. She came over, but kept looking for someone. I asked if she was waiting for someone, but he could wait. She asked if I had a date, and after bantering about who is LE, she jumped in. $. 4 for a BJ.

She kept saying she was not working, and didn't do this very often, but sure knew the plan. She pulled her blouse and sleeves up to show she wasn't on dope (of course it was dark) and said she was clean.

Must have been tired because she couldn't finish the job. She pulled her panties down so I could play for a while she beat me off. She smelled clean, and felt clean. Maybe she was not working. She said I could even give her kitty a lick sometime.

She had a good attitude, and really seemed like a caring person. She said watch out for some of the girls on the corner because I might get something that I have not bargained for. I declined on giving her a cell phone number but she said cruise through every so often to find her.

Wulfen
01-23-10, 04:01
I've seen that thing's beady eyes peering out of the open van on my way to work in the early AM, reminds me of a big pasty toad sitting on the lilly pad waiting for anything that will fit into its greedy mouth to get too close... not my cup o tea neither ;op

Yea I stopped to get my musubi and coffee at the okazuya and she came up to my van and I knew that face was too big! The whole unit was too big! I told it not my type and it said to me not my type to me and then I ask about the bombs and it said don't worry about it so I went to get my breakfast. Damm meeeean the dope.

Wulfen
01-23-10, 04:15
picked up just off Maunakea in the early AM, mid 20's, large breasts, medium athletic body Pleasant personality, but seemed like under the influence of a tweaky high. Clean smelling, good hygeine, she had no covers, so I stopped by and copped some flavored units on the way to her 'discreet' spot. Kinda weird when we get there, in that we're side by side with the wall of that cemetery. Right when we're in the middle of things, a car cruised by (thought it was HPD for a moment), but it was just a passer by. CBJ with some skill for .6 as agreed, all in all not bad. She talked dirty and let my hands roam. Need a bigger vehicle to really take advantage.

Seems like DT sometimes has abundance of options in the early AM. I agree with the observation that there's probably an influx from the Waikiki strip when they don't make out with the tourist trade. Most of the skinny attractive ones won't discuss much for under $

Hinode
01-23-10, 05:22
Had a wonderful session with ABK. hadnt seen her in a while. (due to holiday season)

.40 for BBBJCIM, spit...like always. Shes still the same. However...this time it was a *little* bit rushed; I told her OK, Ill try to cum sooner; still great service for the price.

H

Big Dickcheney
01-24-10, 16:46
Was driving through PC the other night and saw a blondish/brunette SW standing in front of the chevron. Right before that saw a SW (local looking) standing at the bus stop right across from the video store? Anyone got any info?

Lowly
01-25-10, 01:23
Was driving through PC the other night and saw a blondish/brunette SW standing in front of the chevron. Right before that saw a SW (local looking) standing at the bus stop right across from the video store? Anyone got any info?
The bus stop SW (local) if it's the same ones (had two of them when I saw them) are men! Beware!

Member #4671
01-25-10, 01:25
Has anyone noticed the SW's in DT have migrated to aala street across vineyard (mauka) by the trees? Saw a bunch there and farther up the street. Also had a couple near zippys. Did not partake, when theyre in a different location then normal (esp when the standard spots are empty) I get a weird feeling.

The ones by the video store in pc are mostly TS's, got a girl there on occasions. Out from midnight to around 5am. Did not get to see the one by chevron but most likely its the one that has a ad on CL right now, kinda thicker WSW, works with Kay and her group.

Big Dickcheney
01-25-10, 19:00
The bus stop SW (local) if it's the same ones (had two of them when I saw them) are men! Beware!Good Looking brother low. They are some good looking men at 45MPH!!!lol I shall not partake!

Modelsearch10
01-26-10, 01:39
Finally got to sample all the hype over ABK. She is pretty "Plain Jane" someone had noted that if she put effort into it she could look nice but considering the circumstances. So we met and we did the deed that she is well know for.... BBBJCIM and spit. Seemed to enjoy what she was doing. I will definitly repeat. I do have to say however that Kahana (Salt Lake) does have her beat in BBBJ style.... she ALWAYS makes me cum super hard! Anyway thanks for the info Senior member, you know who you are!

Bozz199
01-26-10, 19:14
Finally got to sample all the hype over ABK. She is pretty "Plain Jane" someone had noted that if she put effort into it she could look nice but considering the circumstances. So we met and we did the deed that she is well know for.... BBBJCIM and spit. Seemed to enjoy what she was doing. I will definitly repeat. I do have to say however that Kahana (Salt Lake) does have her beat in BBBJ style.... she ALWAYS makes me cum super hard! Anyway thanks for the info Senior member, you know who you are!And how do I get in touch with her? I'd like to partake in the BBBJ as noted.

Thanks

Hidawg808
01-27-10, 03:46
And how do I get in touch with her? I'd like to partake in the BBBJ as noted.

ThanksShe used to have a website but, looks like she 'paused it' / took it down. I PM-ed you the last contact info I had for her including the splash page for the website which still has a description of her - but up front, I honestly have not seen her in over a year.

Pok Gai
01-27-10, 04:01
I thought the ladyboys were in DT?!? I've been an amp guy in my short career. Was in waiks the past few days and saw two snow bunnies near the small Sheraton. Didn't want to pay TOO much attention as I had relatives visiting. As we're waiting at the light to cross, (s)he shouts something in Japanese and I was pretty sure at that point it was a HE. Pretty much killed my mood for the evening.

Dacollector
01-29-10, 03:29
Just a question, who is ABK?

Or what does it stands for?

Headrest
01-29-10, 12:21
who is ABK?Army Brat Kim
what does it stands for?Kimberley hall mark for great service.

Bear #1
02-01-10, 07:03
Driving through DT, found SW Kai in parking lot of Longs, trying to avoid the Popo parked on Kukui. Kai is a cute hispanic SW in her early 20's from Florida she said, about 5' 140# w/natural 34B?, wearing a sexy short dress that shows off her nice thick ass and legs. Anyway, I stop, she sees me, jumps in, and off we go to a quiet spot, chatting on the way. Once parked, I hand her the usually $ for CBJ, & CFS, which she seems to enjoy, even saying afterward that if she didn't enjoy it, she wouldn't be doing it. U got to like that attitude ;) L/7 A/9 S/8.5 Will repeat, when can.

Photoman
02-02-10, 03:10
Made the drive through the DT neighborhood this evening, and spotted a good looking gal in a skirt. Finally got back to her block, and off we drive. Charlene, or something list that, is brunette, half Indian, light coloured, slight hispanic look, very friendly, great attitude, 34 (looks a bit older).

We find a spot in that she says is OK in the daytime. She has an extensive menu, and offered to do the full-course meal on my lap. I went for the covered appetizer for $. 5 with a $. 1 tip just for taking instructions so well.

She is my ATF. Very friendly, could suck chrome off a bumper.

She said she does not do the night time stroll because the other SW are mean, steal from her, abusive. She said watch out for the ROBs, but she said guys have ripped her off. She said one guy asked if she would spot him the $$ after the deed was done. Guys, if you can't pay, don't play.

Be nice to the girls. Also, carry some handiwipes to let the girls clean up. Charlene said she got horny and all wet. Luckily, I carry some all the time. She was good. Instead of just reaching over the seat, she got down in the floor to get a better position.

Be prepared to lots of lipstick. She had the red lipstick done up like eating a rat. She was worried she would get lipstick on my shirt. Just a trace on the white BDVs.

Pineapple Kid
02-03-10, 05:42
Did a quick drive through of the area. 1 tall blonde, with tight black shorts, big, wide, white belt. 2 mahu/Tranny types, and one BIG Tita! YIKES!

PK

Pineapple Kid
02-03-10, 17:11
Did a quick drive through of the area. 1 tall blonde, with tight black shorts, big, wide, white belt. 2 mahu/Tranny types, and one BIG Tita! YIKES!

PKGot a PM from Headrest about my report. Not sure what his problem is. I was merely reporting on what I saw.

Do you have a thing for tyrannies? I do not even see them. Civilians. This is not a tyranny report thread. Do you also see kids, why don't you report on them? What about old lady's. No it is clear what your interest is. Tells us a lot about what your brain likes to see and remember. Do you have a thing for tyrannies? Damn, man, where's all of that coming from?. Just reporting on what I saw. It was slow as hell last night, with one SW working. If there are members on the board here into that, they could go check them out. I also reported on the BIG Titta I saw too. You didn't mention her. Some guys might be into that kind of thing too. I'm just reporting on what I saw.

Headrest, were you traumatized by a tranny?. Something set you off dude!

PK

Wulfen
02-03-10, 22:15
Hot brunette showing off her assets and her ample tits at the far end of the Pali Longs block, talked to her but she wanted Waikiki prices. Granted she's slim with big tits and a nice face, but I wasn't interested in a car date that is more expensive than an AMP. Saw a few scary SWs on the corner close to Zippy's and one really cute local girl (slim, pretty face, b+ or small C breasts, mid 20s), but the look on her face was majorly depressing, so I passed up on that too. The Waik's brunette by Longs had a very upbeat Blond girlfriend with her, I may partake that if she's still around.

Admin
02-04-10, 01:07
Got a PM from Headrest about my report. Not sure what his problem is. I was merely reporting on what I saw.

Damn, man, where's all of that coming from?. Just reporting on what I saw. It was slow as hell last night, with one SW working. If there are members on the board here into that, they could go check them out. I also reported on the BIG Titta I saw too. You didn't mention her. Some guys might be into that kind of thing too. I'm just reporting on what I saw.

Headrest, were you traumatized by a tranny?. Something set you off dude!

PK=============================================

Greetings guys,

I am aware that the vast majority of references to transvestites or transsexuals are legitimate attempts to warn other fellow members about how easy it is to accidentally pickup transvestites or transsexuals, etc. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

Thanks,

Jackson

Pineapple Kid
02-04-10, 04:18
I simply wanted to share information with the rest of the members here. If that's their thing, cool. In any case, it was SLIM pickings that night!!! NOT my thing! PK

=============================================

Greetings guys,

I am aware that the vast majority of references to transvestites or transsexuals are legitimate attempts to warn other fellow members about how easy it is to accidentally pickup transvestites or transsexuals, etc. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

Thanks,

Jackson

KillingAngel
02-05-10, 04:06
Wow, I'm getting sick of hearing some of you guys pay $1. 5 for CBJ/FS in downtown, not mentioning any names photoman. These women will EXPECT those prices once they get used to it.

I propose that every man here pay $10 less than your normal rate. You will be saving money and doing a service to the other men who don't want to pay $200 for less than half an hour.

Lip Licker
02-05-10, 05:03
Not much out the other night. I thought Heaven was going home but she was still out the past week. Also saw the shorter blonde that cruises with Sarah Palin(no Sarah though) and a medium sized blonde with her. Nothing else out there. Heaven is really cool but her nan stinks something wicked so I didn't bother stopping. Haven't seen any good hotties out for quite some time.

PK, you've been around long enough to know who the crazies are, just ignore it like you should ignore all the one-post NooB's with stupid questions answered in prior posts.

Wulfen
02-05-10, 22:16
5' 6-7" can't remember her name, but she hangs at the intersection of Kukui and Nuuanu with the brunette mentioned in previous post. Mid to late 20's, attractive face. Picked her up, she wouldn't take less than $ for CBJ, so being the dog I can be, I caved. Her attitude is a winner, upbeat, polite, and professional. A good balance of detached but still service oriented. Good deep CBJ (not HJ w/1" of mouth).

Pleasant provider, no drama or worrying about what she's leaving in the car (pipe,needle etc.) or what she's going to try to take out of the car. (maybe the diff is worth that?).

Would repeat, but for 2x that, I can go round the world in an AMP... or a bargain independent L/A/S 7.5/9/8 $ At least, maybe I'll try her GF to compare. Early AM have seen "star" behind Pali Longs - her attitude looks like a good reflection of posts I've read, i.e. uninteresting, cold fish.

Too bad there's nothing like a 24h motel/hotel easily available near DT, I could see picking up some of the providers there for more than a rushed BJ under the right circumstance.

Headrest
02-05-10, 22:44
I have seen with mine own eyes...
Too bad there's nothing like a 24h motel/hotel easily available near DT.The $40.00 Streetwalkers usually can find a room for regulars. It is a different thing if they do not know you.

Justin H
02-06-10, 19:37
I have seen with mine own eyes...The $40.00 Streetwalkers usually can find a room for regulars. It is a different thing if they do not know you.

IO remeber when I go to Japan and visit all the J girls that I use to pick up back in the 80's we used to go to love hotels where you only pay by the hour. also the receptionist cannot see your face.
we should have one here in Hawaii.
I don't think it is illegal

Photoman
02-07-10, 02:42
Guys,

Sorry for the miscommunication about Celine (had the name wrong). Didn't give her a big one for tip. Just a small. 1 for total of. 6. Don't think that is unreasonable wages.

In fact, met up with her today in a hotel, and she treated me very nicely. No drugs, caring and just good clean fun. Lot better thank some of other skanks out there.

Friday night was empty because of all the traffic in Chinatown for the New Year's Festival. Lots of LE everywhere and family traffic.

Hinode
02-07-10, 05:46
I swung around River St. and saw my 'mysterious' SW. She looks Asian-- at first glance, but today, i went around the block 2x, and she looked more local mix...and maybe even mahu.

Sigh. I talked w/ braddah Puinsai808, and i wished i had taken a pic of her with my phone...she waved at me 1st go round, then 2nd pass....she kinda sounded like a man, i couldnt make out what she/he said.

Im hoping not. kala koa top, bag/purse, black capris, black pumps. black hair, black eye liner, guessing 140/150 lbs, cannot tell height cuz she was sitting down on the wall. She was with some popolo dudes, but not pimp looking. they were homeless like Chris Rock (LOL).

Any 411 on this one?

Thanks in advance,
H

Hinode
02-07-10, 05:50
Wow, I'm getting sick of hearing some of you guys pay $1. 5 for CBJ/FS in downtown, not mentioning any names photoman. These women will EXPECT those prices once they get used to it.

I propose that every man here pay $10 less than your normal rate. You will be saving money and doing a service to the other men who don't want to pay $200 for less than half an hour.

I agree. I even seen Teri out today-- but with SOOOOOOOO much traffic on a busy Saturday I decided not to partake. She looks so ...serious all the time, didn't have the high nazi arm swing today, maybe she wasn't high. Maroon top, jean shorts, slippahs with socks? Duffle bag on her side. One day I like try her BBBJ if she does that. Any 411 on her from experience braddahs, I'd appreciate it.

H

John Ross
02-07-10, 08:06
IO remeber when I go to Japan and visit all the J girls that I use to pick up back in the 80's we used to go to love hotels where you only pay by the hour. also the receptionist cannot see your face.
we should have one here in Hawaii.
I don't think it is illegal
That is actually an idea I thought about 20 years ago, but never pursued it. As you guys may know, I'm kind of a clean freak so renting a room out on an hourly basis would give you a killer laundry/maid service expenses. What's worse is the place could be used for drug use and you'd never know it unless you kept a close eye on the trash in the rooms and were on the lookout for odors. Getting busted for that kind of stuff can cause you to lose your property or lead to a costly legal battle.

Ducky007
02-07-10, 15:02
Hey thanks for the insight we need to know!

But I thought we were to say Civilians Now? LOL

I swung around River St. And saw my 'mysterious' SW. She looks Asian- at first glance, but today, I went around the block 2x, and she looked more local mix. And maybe even mahu.

Sigh. I talked w/ braddah Puinsai808, and I wished I had taken a pic of her with my phone. She waved at me 1st go round, then 2nd pass. She kinda sounded like a man, I couldn't make out what she/he said.

I'm hoping not. Kala koa top, bag/purse, black capris, black pumps. Black hair, black eye liner, guessing 140/150 lbs, cannot tell height because she was sitting down on the wall. She was with some popolo dudes, but not pimp looking. They were homeless like Chris Rock (LOL).

Any 411 on this one?

Thanks in advance,

H

Hiloboy
02-08-10, 01:32
Was walking around the area on midday Feb. 4 and noticed a Filipina in a turqoise dress with high heels. Saw her comming out of one of the okazuyas and fallowed her into the Pali Longs and Safeway but lost track of her in the parking lot. Has anyone else noticed a filipina SW? Also saw a pregnant girl near Zippys, but that's not my thing so I passed.

Headrest
02-09-10, 15:00
she was sitting down on the wall. She must think that you are a jerk for not getting out of the car and walking over to talk to her.

Hinode
02-10-10, 08:11
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Touch808
02-11-10, 06:47
Well I read alot about Jessica BSG and all not good reviews. Any how I was a little drunk while driving past wal greens and there she was and figured what the hell ill give it a try to see for my self. She got in and we had some small talk while we go to her parking place. She started with a CBJ then pulled down her pants and let me tell you the bugga is fucking hauna! dick went limp and had to get her out of my car damn smell was way to much. worst experience i have ever had ever!

Hinode
02-13-10, 04:29
Yvette:
California Transplant, lived in Hawaii 20+ years
50+ years old, Rican mixed
Huge tits but mostly fat (beer goggles on)
Not evne gonna go into stats. Just being honest here.

Speaking of hauna nani...

Passed thru DT around 10:30PM; holy crap, NOBODY in sight!? Not even the mahus..how u figga?

OK, so had some biz to take care of, I come back, I see this (I hope) chick sitting in the bushes by the mort by Zips...she waves, I do another spin around...come back, she still there. I stop, she gets in, automatic, no cop questions, we take a far ride waaaay away from the DT scene.

Talk about stink. give her .40, her CBJ SUCKED. Her HJ sucked. Then she blamed it on me, saying, you're drunk. (Well if your shit didnt stink so much, ...)

Asked for FS. She said .40 more. OK. RULES. rules, rules, rules, and more rules, she was so fat it was hard for me to move around! She kept holding jr. I told her let go, she said no. I barely put it in and she says, 'take it easy, dont be so rough.' Im tight and youre big. WTF?!?! I told her ay you know what give me back the .40 and we'll call it even. She goes, 'no no no there was penetration arleady honey too bad'

Holy shit i wanted to false crack this biatch. But her smell was so rancid I went limp and said whatevers. Driving her back she tells me, "you're really good looking. You look so young. Are you married? Wahts a nice guy like you doing out like this?" She shows me pics of her daugters, claimed she has 5 kids, shes 50 soemthing, WEARING A WIG (OMG) and she had a fat ass!!! I tried to FIV and she said, 'um mm' with my dick in her mouth and said THATS MY ASS. LOL! I go further down and she still says thats still my asshole go lower!! Jesus H. Christ. Dropped her stink ass off back by Zips.

Down -80 and blue balled it home. Fuckin sad guys. Feel for me.

H :(

When you pass her, go, 'braddah hinode said no...thanks braddah H!' and keep on drivin...

Jzjz
02-13-10, 11:40
Greetings Everyone,

I deleted this "report" because the text contained so many strange abbreviations, misspelled words and local slang that it was literally unreadable. It was so bad that the only way I can describe it was that it looked like English translated into Chinese, then translated back to English, with every third letter subsequently deleted.

Thanks,

Jackson

Puinsai808
02-13-10, 13:43
Yvette:
California Transplant, lived in Hawaii 20+ years
50+ years old, Rican mixed
Huge tits but mostly fat (beer goggles on)
Not evne gonna go into stats. Just being honest here.

Speaking of hauna nani...

Passed thru DT around 10:30PM; holy crap, NOBODY in sight!? Not even the mahus..how u figga?

OK, so had some biz to take care of, I come back, I see this (I hope) chick sitting in the bushes by the mort by Zips...she waves, I do another spin around...come back, she still there. I stop, she gets in, automatic, no cop questions, we take a far ride waaaay away from the DT scene.

Talk about stink. give her .40, her CBJ SUCKED. Her HJ sucked. Then she blamed it on me, saying, you're drunk. (Well if your shit didnt stink so much, ...)

Asked for FS. She said .40 more. OK. RULES. rules, rules, rules, and more rules, she was so fat it was hard for me to move around! She kept holding jr. I told her let go, she said no. I barely put it in and she says, 'take it easy, dont be so rough.' Im tight and youre big. WTF?!?! I told her ay you know what give me back the .40 and we'll call it even. She goes, 'no no no there was penetration arleady honey too bad'

Holy shit i wanted to false crack this biatch. But her smell was so rancid I went limp and said whatevers. Driving her back she tells me, "you're really good looking. You look so young. Are you married? Wahts a nice guy like you doing out like this?" She shows me pics of her daugters, claimed she has 5 kids, shes 50 soemthing, WEARING A WIG (OMG) and she had a fat ass!!! I tried to FIV and she said, 'um mm' with my dick in her mouth and said THATS MY ASS. LOL! I go further down and she still says thats still my asshole go lower!! Jesus H. Christ. Dropped her stink ass off back by Zips.

Down -80 and blue balled it home. Fuckin sad guys. Feel for me.

H :(

When you pass her, go, 'braddah hinode said no...thanks braddah H!' and keep on drivin...

Wow Bruddah H,

Sorry to hear. You gotta make like me and carry the little bottle of Listerine for when that happens. Can't tell what kind of kukus are creating the stench so I used the Listerine to disinfect. Ouweeee, the bugga sting but I no like catch the kukus.

Seriously, I have never come across her but will need to keep driving if I ever see her. Thanks for the laughs as always....pu

Nautboi808
02-15-10, 22:37
808, you nasty buggah. Your story made me remembah my stankfest wit BSG from couple yeas ago. If you never red um, heres da repost from da hall of shame.

From 9/20008
Saw the famous Bus Stop Girl the other day and picked her up. Was my 2nd time with her. As reported, she has odor issues, but it wasnt that bad this time, until... Agreed on .4 for bj, and this time, she did BBBJTCIM no swollow. first time was CBJ. Now here comes the weird part. She was wearing white strech shorts, and during BBBJ, she leaned over and I reached to grab her ass. Slid my hand down her pants to feel her panties. They were lace full back panties, not thong. Then, my hand slid under her panties to feel out her ass and reach to finger pussy.

This is where it gets weird. Her ass crack had stuffs inside, just like if you body surfed sandy's then find sand in your crack when you get home. But with Bus stop girl, it wasn't sand. It was mini chocolit chips if you no what I mean. She had tiny little shit pebbles all up her ass crack, and my middle finger rubbed all up against um. it was like doodoo hole cookie crumbs. Ho, I shot my load, dropped her off, then went to zips to wash dat shet off.

Ho da stank. You guyz thout her BO wuz bad, try finger her ass crack an den take a wiff. Neva even get to da doodoo hole to find da stank. Washed twice at zips, and da smell still wouldnt go away. It took two more washes at home to take care of da stank.

I know some of you guys are into dat kine stuffs, and props to you. If so, she's available.

Jzjz

LOL!! This shit still cracks me up!!

Belut Boy
02-19-10, 02:00
808, you nasty buggah. Your story made me remembah my stankfest wit BSG from couple yeas ago. If you never red um, heres da repost from da hall of shame.

From 9/20008
Saw the famous Bus Stop Girl the other day and picked her up. Was my 2nd time with her. As reported, she has odor issues, but it wasnt that bad this time, until... Agreed on .4 for bj, and this time, she did BBBJTCIM no swollow. first time was CBJ. Now here comes the weird part. She was wearing white strech shorts, and during BBBJ, she leaned over and I reached to grab her ass. Slid my hand down her pants to feel her panties. They were lace full back panties, not thong. Then, my hand slid under her panties to feel out her ass and reach to finger pussy.

This is where it gets weird. Her ass crack had stuffs inside, just like if you body surfed sandy's then find sand in your crack when you get home. But with Bus stop girl, it wasn't sand. It was mini chocolit chips if you no what I mean. She had tiny little shit pebbles all up her ass crack, and my middle finger rubbed all up against um. it was like doodoo hole cookie crumbs. Ho, I shot my load, dropped her off, then went to zips to wash dat shet off.

Ho da stank. You guyz thout her BO wuz bad, try finger her ass crack an den take a wiff. Neva even get to da doodoo hole to find da stank. Washed twice at zips, and da smell still wouldnt go away. It took two more washes at home to take care of da stank.

I know some of you guys are into dat kine stuffs, and props to you. If so, she's available.

Jzjz

oh shit! that's right, that was you! still one of the best (and worst) stories ever!

Puinsai808
02-19-10, 02:07
oh shit! that's right, that was you! still one of the best (and worst) stories ever!

And funniest post too!!!

Asian0255
02-19-10, 23:23
Anyone have any experiences with a gal named Debbie? She walks up and down Kuhio every night starting around 9:00 PM. She always dresses plain with low heals. Long brown hair. Very nice personality.

Zanga 808
02-20-10, 22:46
I had an experience with her once and she doesn't give good head at all. It was a very sad attempt at a cbj. I had the notion to try and finger her but instead went with the tit fondling. Thank God I went up top instead of down low. That might have sent the experience into the negative. 0.4 for the cbj... mostly hj though would not repeat. Especially after the chocolate chip report.

Ck813
03-02-10, 14:12
It was about 12 in then afternoon when I stopped in at Bobo's to pick up a soft drink. This beautiful young lady was crossing the street fronting The Territorial Savings bank and you could tell she needed to make money. She was wearing the tightest of Blue Jeans a very revealing top and heels at least 6 inches. She walked in to Aiea Cue and then she knocked on my window asking for a ride. I took her to town, but she wanted to go back to Aiea Cue. This is when I asked her if she wanted to make some quick cash. $100. 00 to suck my cock and make out with me. She quickly obliged and started sucking my cock as we were driving back to Aiea Cue. I decided to taker her above the fire station in Waimalu and parked my vehicle on the side of the road. We made out DFK, LFK, and then she went down to complete the mission. I came all over her face and in her mouth and she swallowed whatever she could handle. I then dropped her off at Aiea Cue. I got her phone number but it does not work any more. I did see her one more time out of Waikiki and have never seen her since.

Anyone know who this might be?

DT Looker
03-03-10, 23:04
It was about 12 in then afternoon when I stopped in at Bobo's to pick up a soft drink. This beautiful young lady was crossing the street fronting The Territorial Savings bank and you could tell she needed to make money. She was wearing the tightest of Blue Jeans a very revealing top and heels at least 6 inches. She walked in to Aiea Cue and then she knocked on my window asking for a ride. I took her to town, but she wanted to go back to Aiea Cue. This is when I asked her if she wanted to make some quick cash. $100. 00 to suck my cock and make out with me. She quickly obliged and started sucking my cock as we were driving back to Aiea Cue. I decided to taker her above the fire station in Waimalu and parked my vehicle on the side of the road. We made out DFK, LFK, and then she went down to complete the mission. I came all over her face and in her mouth and she swallowed whatever she could handle. I then dropped her off at Aiea Cue. I got her phone number but it does not work any more. I did see her one more time out of Waikiki and have never seen her since.

Anyone know who this might be?

Could be a girl named 'Dawn'. I picked her up about a year or two ago, she wasn't very 'seasoned' back then but very nice looking. Although, that attitude doesn't really sound like her. Although, I picked her up at Cattle Company/Burger King area. Been hearing rumors about some girls at Aiea Cue, but nothing confirmed. Its kinda hard to tell civilians from working girls there. Also there is also some rumored drug action there also. Nothing confirmed and all of the intel I have is old and dated.

Pali04
03-07-10, 01:37
Yesterday wasn't the best of the breeze however, I did manage to run into a Long's Alum. Couldn't remember her name at first but she stopped me dead in my tracks. After immediately recognizing her we chit-chatted for awhile and after the CBJ, Sweet told me she & a few other friends would be in town for awhile. The things you bump into when you're not looking for it!

Aaron Colt
03-09-10, 00:24
I read an article about a bill (not a law yet) going thru that would take away your vehicle if caught soliciting prostitution from streetwalkers in Friday's edition in the Pacific Business News. Be careful out there.

Headrest
03-13-10, 09:09
Take away your vehicle if caught soliciting prostitution from streetwalkers.As long as you drive a few blocks before saying anything about anything, you will be safe from getting your car towed in Hawaii.

Officers can only impound the car of a person, soliciting services of an undercover cop posing as a prostitute, since officers are required to have probable cause.Did you get that? Soliciting services of an undercover cop posing as a prostitute. Know your girls.

See: http://www.honolulumagazine.com/Honolulu-Magazine/City-Pulse/March-2010/Honolulu-City-Council-Bill-Proposes-Car-Impoundment-of-Prostitute-Solicitors/

Candy Addict
03-15-10, 06:36
I read an article about a bill (not a law yet) going thru that would take away your vehicle if caught soliciting prostitution from streetwalkers in Friday's edition in the Pacific Business News. Be careful out there.

This is a proposed city ordinance introduced by Councilman Charles Djou. It's pretty weak compared to similar laws on the mainland in that it's only a temporary impoundment rather than an administrative forfeiture where you lose the car permanently.

It's unlikely to pass. A majority of the council seems less than thrilled with the idea. HPD testified against it, saying they had no place to securely store impounded vehicles, and they believed it would be difficult to enforce.

I suspect this is just another case of Djou introducing something that goes nowhere, but gets him lots of press attention. Look for more of this as he runs for Abercrombie's seat in Congress. This guy is a "grandstander" who never misses an opportunity to get his name in the paper. Reminds me a bit of Andy Mirikitani....

Jzjz
03-24-10, 00:01
Damm, this chat has been quiet. No real posts aside from legislation. Anyone see talent out there at nite? I stopped going at nite after LE gave me ticket for no signal turning right to go behind Longs and Safeway. You know not to do it, but it just happens. Lose focus in the heat of the hunt. So hows it been behind Longs at nite? Jz

Lip Licker
03-25-10, 04:29
Damm, this chat has been quiet. No real posts aside from legislation. Anyone see talent out there at nite? I stopped going at nite after LE gave me ticket for no signal turning right to go behind Longs and Safeway. You know not to do it, but it just happens. Lose focus in the heat of the hunt. So hows it been behind Longs at nite? Jz

Haven't been out much at night either but the few times I have gone I haven't seen anything worth stopping for. A few nights ago there were only 2 BSW's out and neither was worth a second look. I'll PM if I see anything.

H Mobius
03-25-10, 06:04

Well this is a little dated, but my post in the DT thread about that little cop car is in reference to a night a few weeks ago; there were 2 youngish buff BSW's right there by the Long's driveway.

Puinsai808
03-25-10, 23:33
Haven't been out much at night either but the few times I have gone I haven't seen anything worth stopping for. A few nights ago there were only 2 BSW's out and neither was worth a second look. I'll PM if I see anything.

I've passed thru during the early mornings between 4-6am. I've seen a black / Indian (India, not American Indian) girl. I think her name was either India or Erica. She looks like Halle Berry or an attractive Condolezza Rice. She was out last year about this time too. She's 5'8" 110lbs, nice shaped B cups. She has a young kid back home in Florida.

IIRC, it was .90 for DATY and FS. Also allows playing and sucking of the breasts.

I also see the WSW Taylor out. She reminds me of Christina Applegate.

Jzjz
03-26-10, 01:42
I've passed thru during the early mornings between 4-6am.
I also see the WSW Taylor out. She reminds me of Christina Applegate.
Kelly Bundy hubba hubba. Does Taylor advertise BP or CL? PU, you ever toftt with her? How was it?

Mikeoxbig29
03-26-10, 04:25
Kelly Bundy hubba hubba. Does Taylor advertise BP or CL? PU, you ever toftt with her? How was it?Walking one drunken night in Waikiki around 2 AM, I found this WSW hottie named Taylor. (also goes by Roxy) Asked price, said $$ for CFS. Met her at her room at the Marriott a few blocks down. Nice body, beautiful ass, tits were about a C, perfect. Like stated earlier, bears resemblance to Christina Applegate. Has some tats on back, and one on leg. Started by sucking on tits, followed by a very good CBJ, then moved on to mish and doggy. Unfortunately, due to my state of drunkenness, had trouble staying up. So she kindly went back to CBJ/HJ and finished me off. Has a really nice attitude and her service is so-so. Would definitely repeat if I get to catch her again, as she travels around country alot.

Don't know what else she does, may even do DATY or greek, I think with this one YMMV. Also, I think normally she's $$$, but after 1-2 AM business slows down, so that's why I was able to get $$.

L/8 A/9 S/6. 5 $$-$$$?

Here's a link (she's blonde in this one): http://www.eroticservicesguide.com/ad_pwpsp

Jzjz
03-26-10, 21:12
Walking one drunken night in Waikiki around 2 AM, I found this WSW hottie named Taylor. (also goes by Roxy) Asked price, said $$ for CFS. Met her at her room at the Marriott a few blocks down. Nice body, beautiful ass, tits were about a C, perfect. Like stated earlier, bears resemblance to Christina Applegate. Has some tats on back, and one on leg. Started by sucking on tits, followed by a very good CBJ, then moved on to mish and doggy. Unfortunately, due to my state of drunkenness, had trouble staying up. So she kindly went back to CBJ/HJ and finished me off. Has a really nice attitude and her service is so-so. Would definitely repeat if I get to catch her again, as she travels around country alot.

Don't know what else she does, may even do DATY or greek, I think with this one YMMV. Also, I think normally she's $$$, but after 1-2 AM business slows down, so that's why I was able to get $$.

L/8 A/9 S/6. 5 $$-$$$?

Here's a link (she's blonde in this one): http://www.eroticservicesguide.com/ad_pwpspNoob, Reported like a senior member pro. More noobs should take notes. Contribute build street cred then ask all those questions.

Jz

Jdizzy
03-27-10, 08:32
Anybody tried this sw around Suzies adult shop? Drove by last night around 1am and seen 2 sw. I could barely see but i think i seen one with nice body (from Far away). Let me know the scoops there. Thanks!

Puinsai808
03-27-10, 17:45
Walking one drunken night in Waikiki around 2 AM, I found this WSW hottie named Taylor. (also goes by Roxy) Asked price, said $$ for CFS. Met her at her room at the Marriott a few blocks down. Nice body, beautiful ass, tits were about a C, perfect. Like stated earlier, bears resemblance to Christina Applegate. Has some tats on back, and one on leg. Started by sucking on tits, followed by a very good CBJ, then moved on to mish and doggy. Unfortunately, due to my state of drunkenness, had trouble staying up. So she kindly went back to CBJ/HJ and finished me off. Has a really nice attitude and her service is so-so. Would definitely repeat if I get to catch her again, as she travels around country alot.

L/8 A/9 S/6. 5 $$-$$$?

Here's a link (she's blonde in this one): http://www.eroticservicesguide.com/ad_pwpsp

Kudos Bruddah Mike,

Great post for a newbie. Thank you for a great report.

I see Taylor out in the late morning like 6-6:30am. It leads me to believe that if she doesn't make her trap in Waikiki, her pimp sends her to DT till she makes her daily trap.

The price for half / half is $ in DT. So if you want to repeat, you may want to cruise thru DT between 4am and 6am. She can be found between Mililani Mortuary driveway and the corner of Pali Hwy and S. Kukui.

Keep up the great reviews. We all look forward to hearing more....pu

Mongerboy
03-27-10, 19:27
Anybody tried this sw around Suzies adult shop? Drove by last night around 1am and seen 2 sw. I could barely see but i think i seen one with nice body (from Far away). Let me know the scoops there. Thanks!Watch out, they could be Tgirls.

Dacollector
03-28-10, 05:25

L/8 A/9 S/6. 5 $$-$$$?

Here's a link (she's blonde in this one): http://www.eroticservicesguide.com/ad_pwpspTaylor is actually francesca formally from volcanoe girls. I dated her twice there as she is a hot girl, likes to fuck but not GFE. She dissappeared for several years and was stoked when I ran into her in waikiki. She remembered me as she remembered how I looked. Didn't partake as there were allot of eye candy that night. I also can confirm seeing her behind pali longs early mornings and her prices is as posted. The only thing that was a complete turn off back then was that her nan stank after the deed. Those that have seen her recent, do you experience the same?

Jdizzy
03-28-10, 09:57
Watch out, they could be Tgirls.
yicks!!! Nvm!

Mikeoxbig29
03-28-10, 18:01
Taylor is actually francesca formally from volcanoe girls. I dated her twice there as she is a hot girl, likes to fuck but not GFE. She dissappeared for several years and was stoked when I ran into her in waikiki. She remembered me as she remembered how I looked. Didn't partake as there were allot of eye candy that night. I also can confirm seeing her behind pali longs early mornings and her prices is as posted. The only thing that was a complete turn off back then was that her nan stank after the deed. Those that have seen her recent, do you experience the same?I don't remember there being any smell, but I did not DATY that night. I'm not even sure if she allows that. But from mish and doggy there was no smell. I might be trying her out this weekend when I get paid, I'll be sure to post my report thereafter. At the pali long's location she's only $, but does she have somewhere to go or is it a car date? I know in Waikiki she has a room at the Marriot a few blocks down from the strip, which is really convenient.

Puinsai808
03-29-10, 01:31
I don't remember there being any smell, but I did not DATY that night. I'm not even sure if she allows that. But from mish and doggy there was no smell. I might be trying her out this weekend when I get paid, I'll be sure to post my report thereafter. At the pali long's location she's only $, but does she have somewhere to go or is it a car date? I know in Waikiki she has a room at the Marriot a few blocks down from the strip, which is really convenient.Yes, that would be a car date in DT for the $ price. Most have been slipping down below $ to .8 or .9. Of course, they always start the bidding at $$ or $.5.

From about a year ago, many of the DT SWs just start out at $....pu

Jzjz
03-29-10, 11:34
Taylor is actually francesca formally from volcanoe girls. I dated her twice there as she is a hot girl, likes to fuck but not GFE. She dissappeared for several years and was stoked when I ran into her in waikiki. She remembered me as she remembered how I looked. Didn't partake as there were allot of eye candy that night. I also can confirm seeing her behind pali longs early mornings and her prices is as posted. The only thing that was a complete turn off back then was that her nan stank after the deed. Those that have seen her recent, do you experience the same?
Is this her?

Mikeoxbig29
03-29-10, 13:47
Yup, that's definitely her.

Honestly, I think she looks better now than when she had blonde hair.

But here's a pic of she looks like now:

Lip Licker
03-30-10, 01:02
I've passed thru during the early mornings between 4-6am. I've seen a black / Indian (India, not American Indian) girl. I think her name was either India or Erica. She looks like Halle Berry or an attractive Condolezza Rice. She was out last year about this time too. She's 5'8" 110lbs, nice shaped B cups. She has a young kid back home in Florida.

I thought she looked familar...her name is India but she's not Indian. She's actually Black-Japanese. Dated her a few times before as she is really cool but listening to her rant and rave about stuff started to wear on me.

Puinsai808
03-30-10, 02:23
I thought she looked familar...her name is India but she's not Indian. She's actually Black-Japanese. Dated her a few times before as she is really cool but listening to her rant and rave about stuff started to wear on me.Thanks LL,

I see my typo. She said her mom is Japanese/ Indian. Her father is Cuban. She said her mom had a thing for black guys.

PU

Lip Licker
04-02-10, 04:58
Thanks LL,

I see my typo. She said her mom is Japanese/ Indian. Her father is Cuban. She said her mom had a thing for black guys.

PU

No prob Pu, I think my memory/logic is faulty also...after what you said, I think she told me her Grandma is pure Japanese so I made the ASSumption her mom was pure Japanese also. The kid in Florida thing is what made me realize it was the same girl I was thinking of. I thought I saw a girl that looked like her out the other night also but she was wearing glasses so I can't be certain. There were also some non-memorable BSW's out as well as a blonde who looked to be about 5'5" 120 C cups that I haven't seen before.

Puinsai808
04-02-10, 12:53
No prob Pu, I think my memory/logic is faulty also. After what you said, I think she told me her Grandma is pure Japanese so I made the ASSumption her mom was pure Japanese also. The kid in Florida thing is what made me realize it was the same girl I was thinking of. I thought I saw a girl that looked like her out the other night also but she was wearing glasses so I can't be certain. There were also some non-memorable BSW's out as well as a blonde who looked to be about 5'5" 120 see cups that I haven't seen before.The thing I recall about her was she was craving japanese food and "sticky" rice. She said the food here sucked. I had to laugh when she said that. I think I told her to go to Don Quijote and she would find her fill of japanese food items.

I passed by DT on Wednesday at 5:50am. Choke SWs out. I saw 2 fat WSW at the Pali entrance to Longs. There were 3 in front of Peoples Cafe on Pali. There were another 4 at the corner of Pali and Kukui causing a major traffic jam. Looking down Kukui Street, I could see more down near the Longs A/C vent.

I was going straight down to Bishop Street so I can't give any names or descriptions. May be a little of the spring break timing or may be the cops kicked them out of Waikiki but there were a lot of SWs out.

Jzjz
04-05-10, 18:32
Ok boys, finally saw someone behind Longs that looked like Taylor this morning. Christina Applegate Kelly Bundy all the way. Got some moolah from Longs ATM, and went out to pick her up, but she was gone. You lucky bastard who got her. There was another blond, 5'7 thin, young 20's, looked like she could be Ling Ling's sister, who wanted to play. She was in Jeans. Wanted $.5 said I had $ for someone else, and she said OK. Cool chick. You guy may know her from strip clubs. She used the name Summer at RZ, Electros, even Porky's. Damn, I knew I should have checked out that shit hole in Kailua.

We parked, she said no kissy nothing, she got naked, cbj, fiv, nice tight wet ****. good cbj, and I almost came so told her time to f. I jumped on her, banged away, sucked her nips, and shot my load. She seemed to get into it even tho no GFE. her hips grind while fing. Hot. Said shes been working waiks 2 weeks and dt 2 days. If you guys see her, keep prices down. So far, shes not tainted.

Anyone remember her from SC days? Extras?

Jz

Thumperforq
04-05-10, 19:40
Ok boys, finally saw someone behind Longs that looked like Taylor this morning. Christina Applegate Kelly Bundy all the way. Got some moolah from Longs ATM, and went out to pick her up, but she was gone. You lucky bastard who got her. There was another blond, 5'7 thin, young 20's, looked like she could be Ling Ling's sister, who wanted to play. She was in Jeans. Wanted $.5 said I had $ for someone else, and she said OK. Cool chick. You guy may know her from strip clubs. She used the name Summer at RZ, Electros, even Porky's. Damn, I knew I should have checked out that shit hole in Kailua.

We parked, she said no kissy nothing, she got naked, cbj, fiv, nice tight wet ****. good cbj, and I almost came so told her time to f. I jumped on her, banged away, sucked her nips, and shot my load. She seemed to get into it even tho no GFE. her hips grind while fing. Hot. Said shes been working waiks 2 weeks and dt 2 days. If you guys see her, keep prices down. So far, shes not tainted.

Jz

She also worked at 939 for awhile. At Electros she was no extras and was a drama queen. She nearly got punched out by Momi at Electros.

Sports Night
04-06-10, 02:35

Jz

Up to about 10 days ago she was working at RZ. Problem was her pimp was in the club all time. I am pretty sure I saw him/them outside as she would always take a smoke break when he called her out. Very sad, but eventually Yvonne got clued in and fired her soon after. It must be very slow on the streets as a number of ho's are trying to work the clubs, but the ho's actually have to work and have a personality so very few are cuttting it.
No real action in the club (knew her at Electros also), but probably could date outside but I never spent the $$ to get to know her. Good riddance and hope LE gets some off the street soon, the boyz deserve better...

Jzjz
04-06-10, 10:08
Up to about 10 days ago she was working at RZ. Problem was her pimp was in the club all time. I am pretty sure I saw him/them outside as she would always take a smoke break when he called her out. Very sad, but eventually Yvonne got clued in and fired her soon after. It must be very slow on the streets as a number of ho's are trying to work the clubs, but the ho's actually have to work and have a personality so very few are cuttting it.
No real action in the club (knew her at Electros also), but probably could date outside but I never spent the $$ to get to know her. Good riddance and hope LE gets some off the street soon, the boyz deserve better...
Her smoke breaks were one hour breaks to smoke customers flesh cigar. Boss fired her for taking customers.

Photoman
04-15-10, 12:34
Had to go to work early yesterday, and detoured through downtown. My, what a menu of hot babes out. Blonde in black mini skirt was looking fine, and there were a couple others that looked tempting. Alias, no time. Next time.

Why is the menu so much better early morning than afternoon?

The P Hunter
04-15-10, 22:17
Why is the menu so much better early morning than afternoon?

My guess would be the early business from mongers going to work, less LE around because of the shift change and more traffic in the area.

Wulfen
04-15-10, 22:20
2 WSW, blond skinny, reasonably good looking on the corner of Kukui & Fort, 1 more, blond standing by the Long's driveway on Kukui. A couple of unattractive ones down at the far corner by the light. No time to stop discuss menu or cost. I agree with previous post that early AM (hit and miss) can have some decent looking providers.

Headrest
04-15-10, 22:35
Maybe they are flushed with cash from working all night?

The night crew waits for the dealers to come to work before they go home. Maybe they catch guys on the way to work?

These clients have income but not much time. Fast in and out. Like the lunch crowd.

My guess would be the early business from mongers going to work, less LE around because of the shift change and more traffic in the area.Girls come to town in the morning for the Chow wagon and the Clinic?

Ask your girls about a wake-up?

These are more often in the morning than in the heat of the afternoon. Overlap times gets the girls who work in the dark as well as the girls who work in the day. Same thing at dusk.

In the afternoon girls hope to be are shacked up with regulars. Who like it long and slow.

Behind longs they want to catch one last date while they are waiting on there pimps to pick them up.

It took so long to get this up that I woke up and rewrote it. See my next post.

Headrest
04-16-10, 17:40
In the morning many girls are flushed with cash from the night sessions.
My guess would be the early business from mongers going to work, less LE around because of the shift change and more traffic in the area. Some get dates on there way to work, because Working Mongers have more money than time. Makes for a short date. The lunchtime crowd is like that. They have jobs, money, but have to be back to work in a short time. Some girls specialize in the lunch bunch.

In the morning there is an overlap from the girls going home with the girls coming on shift. Many dealers do not work late night, because of personal family obligations. They may want to poke before they go out.

So, the night girls are waiting to get a "wake up, " before they turn in. The daygirls want to get a "wake up, " before they begin. Watch, when you see a group of girls early in the morning. The man shows up (could be a chick). A few moments later they all scatter like birds in the wind.

Some girls need to hit the Chow wagon or the Clinic in the morning, This is not something than can be put off until later.

The slave girls may have to fill a quota before their Daddy will take them home. They are waiting at Longs, along with the birds that have just not been picked up to go back to the nest yet.

During the day it can be hot and less comfortable to work, so it is not surprising to see more at dusk and dawn. Dusk is much the same. Daytime girls on the way home, nighttime girls coming on shift.

Photoman
04-17-10, 16:20
Did a drive through this morning, and nothing out. Second time around, a gal was pacing up and down the sidewalk. Made eye contact and came around again.

She came up and I asked if she needed a ride. She said no thanks, she was just checking me out. Then she said be careful because there are lots of police out today.

She was a white girl, mid 30s, frizzy brown hair, mini skirt, t-shirt with no bra, nice nips. Little fleshy but not bad.

It was kind of like she was just scoping out the neighorhood because she sure was looking for someone.

Photoman
04-20-10, 03:26
The gals were all sitting on the corner today for some reason. Passing intel back and forth? There were five of them just sitting there. Really strange, and not searching.

Sports Night
04-22-10, 04:15
My guess would be the early business from mongers going to work, less LE around because of the shift change and more traffic in the area.

For the last 15+ years prime time for DT has been 4-6am from the ho's perspective. Early morning monger's looking for a quick BJ, for a number of reasons

1 Wifee/GF don't suckee no more
2 Only freetime to get away. Early morning, on the way to the office. Lunch is next best, but dealing with midday traffic/etc not as good. After work they need to go home, pick up the kids, wifee expects them home on time
3. Still able to find a relatively quick, quiet, dark spot for the act. Less people and traffic out.
4. Ho's like these johns', quick, simple BJ, not loaded up on alcohol etc like the 2am crowd.
5. LE presence is much less at this time.
6. M-F. Weekends different story 11pm-1am.

Photoman
04-29-10, 02:19
Had a chance to cruise DT late at night, and it was worth the drive. None of the worn out, raggy-looking, old, strung out regulars. I thought I was at the mall. Lots of young, clean, good looking babes out working. They were cautious and asked more questions than normal. The younger girls are smarter.

Had a delightful FS time for once instead of the strapped to the seat BJ. Great attitude, great body, good time had by all.

We need to help the girls out by picking up on the daytime business. They don't like being out on the street in the middle of the night. If they can keep normal business hours, work at home and make the quota, they would rather do that. Once you develop a trust relationship, this is the way to go. Don't have to worry about the cops hassling, standing out in the rain, and wondering what kind of low-life is going to cut your throat. Just have to make sure the schedules of everyone line up. That is why we need to be nice.

Speaking of the cops: after my drop off, the blue-light specials came out from every direction. Luckily, I was out of there and just saw them driving by. Felt lucky to get by with the hair of my balls. The menu was so good that night it is tempting to go shopping again. We have to create distractions for 5-0.

Wulfen
05-02-10, 12:24
managed, but not a super clockwatcher, CBJ .6. Picked up on the corner of Kukui and Nuuanu went up the hill to a darkish place, parked and did the deed. Very mechanical, would not repeat. Forgot her name, Blond, Caucasian mid 20s about 5'5" or 5'6", slim, had smoker's breath and a mid western accent. Not unpleasant, but not remotely warm in the least. BJ skills were run of the mill. L/A/S 6.75/5/5...wish I could afford a more enthusiastic performer sometimes.

Headrest
05-07-10, 17:59
Not talking to the unknown girls through car windows has been working well here in Hawaii. During 2008 less than 500 arrests were made for girls prostituting. Last year they only got 34 Mongers, who went after undercover officers, about half that so far this year. Be sure you take her for a ride, alone in your car, before you discuss any kind of deal. Do not say anything through your car window. Can I give you a lift, do you need a ride?

Member #3973
05-07-10, 23:46
Headrest,

Your last sentence is indeed VERY good advice. An undercover officer would not be likely to agree to that

Not talking to the unknown girls through car windows has been working well here in Hawaii. During 2008 less than 500 arrests were made for girls prostituting. Last year they only got 34 Mongers, who went after undercover officers, about half that so far this year. Be sure you take her for a ride, alone in your car, before you discuss any kind of deal. Do not say anything through your car window. Can I give you a lift, do you need a ride?

Arclight808
05-08-10, 02:27
Drove around on Wednesday through DT. One sexy looking WSW in a tight black dress corner of Pali and Kukui. Then on the corner of Nuuanu a cute WSW wearing jeans that called after me and I asked if she wanted a ride. She asked LOUDLY, "You got any cash, baby?"

Needless to say I got super chills, shrugged, turned the corner and got the hell out of there. Even when I was driving home I was all nervous so I just drove around random places for 15 minutes before even thinking about heading home.

Headrest
05-08-10, 16:09
Then on the corner. Wearing jeans that called after me.I had that happen with an undercover. Just slow down and offer her a ride. If she gets in, she cannot be LE. If she does not, just drive on.
I got super chills, shrugged, turned the corner.In any case if she looked good, I would park, and take a leisurely walk back to where she was and get a closer look. She won't bite (unless you ask nice), she will only know the car. She won't know that you were driving. If you see a monger pick her up, you can always grab her next time. Very rare that I will date the first times I see a new girl.

Old School Don
05-09-10, 04:17
Driving around Keeaumoku area, saw a new girl standing at BSG's corner across from Walgreens. Went around the block several times but couldn't decide whether she was working or just hanging out (just like BSG, she avoids eye contact). I didn't TOFTT because this is really not my game. However, I am curious. Looks local. About mid-30's, but hard to tell because of street wear and tear. Probably was cute to good looking at one time. Average height and body type. Looks like she may be a user and needed some cash. Any 411? Maybe BSG's pimp got a new girl.

Niceguy808
05-09-10, 10:26
A few years ago, one of the few SWs I ever paid for was Toby (Tobie), a platinum blonde with huge tits. In addition to being a good time, I always liked her attitude. She seemed to be in Waikiki for a long time, then leave for awhile and then return unexpectedly. I never knew if she was in town unless I saw her out in Waikiki on the strip.

While walking through Downtown, I could have sworn I saw her coming out of the courthouse on Alakea Street. I didn't get a good look at the face, but the tits were unmistakable.

Has anyone else seen her?

The only other reports on her in here were posted by Hapaman back in 2004, so I'm wondering if he might have seen her if no one else has.

Dj Platinum
05-09-10, 18:15
Driving around Keeaumoku area, saw a new girl standing at BSG's corner across from Walgreens. Went around the block several times but couldn't decide whether she was working or just hanging out (just like BSG, she avoids eye contact). I didn't TOFTT because this is really not my game. However, I am curious. Looks local. About mid-30's, but hard to tell because of street wear and tear. Probably was cute to good looking at one time. Average height and body type. Looks like she may be a user and needed some cash. Any 411? Maybe BSG's pimp got a new girl.It's impossible to track a SW if you ask me, unless you have her number.

Try getting her when you see her otherwise, chance of you finding her later will be hard if not impossible.

Headrest
05-10-10, 19:37
Sure I will agree you have to make up your mind before you leave the home, to grab her on the first look when you see her. But the girls that I date cannot hold on to a phone number between visits.

It's impossible to track a SW .. unless you have her number. It's impossible to track a SW .. without help. Take a walk through Chinatown and ask people. If she is around, this is how to find her.
Try getting her when you (first) see her.

Waikiki808
05-15-10, 07:04
I think I know who you're talking about. Kinda tall, 5'10" to 6'? Would have been in her mid 20's back then? I haven't seen her, but I'll let you know if I do.

A few years ago, one of the few SWs I ever paid for was Toby (Tobie), a platinum blonde with huge tits. In addition to being a good time, I always liked her attitude. She seemed to be in Waikiki for a long time, then leave for awhile and then return unexpectedly. I never knew if she was in town unless I saw her out in Waikiki on the strip.

While walking through Downtown, I could have sworn I saw her coming out of the courthouse on Alakea Street. I didn't get a good look at the face, but the tits were unmistakable.

Has anyone else seen her?

The only other reports on her in here were posted by Hapaman back in 2004, so I'm wondering if he might have seen her if no one else has.

Niceguy808
05-15-10, 17:06
I think I know who you're talking about. Kinda tall, 5'10" to 6'? Would have been in her mid 20's back then? I haven't seen her, but I'll let you know if I do.Not that tall. Maybe 5'6" or so, with platinum blonde hair.

Member 69
05-16-10, 00:12
Watch out. Channel 2 news tonight said that they busted a number of guys last night for solicitation on kukui street. They mentioned the names too.

Just be careful and follow your standard procedures and protect yourself so you don't get caught too.

The P Hunter
05-16-10, 02:04
Watch out. Channel 2 news tonight said that they busted a number of guys last night for solicitation on kukui street. They mentioned the names too.

Just be careful and follow your standard procedures and protect yourself so you don't get caught too.

yep, here is the newsreport

http://www.khon2.com/content/news/developingstories/story/Six-men-caught-for-trying-to-hire-prostitute/JQNdTkxOAUWa0uGdzxndVQ.cspx

Waikikian
05-16-10, 14:43
Cab driver told me about this place!

About 1am this morning I drove by longs. Down the block only a little ways, I noticed a really beautiful WSW. Blonde about 5'-8" thin and nicely dressed.

I pulled over and she came to the right side door. I asked if she needed a ride. She looked at me with this different smiling look as if to say, " if I wasn't working I might be tempted". She then said, "No I don't" and she looked reluctant in saying that.

A really beautiful cop!

Warburton 0263
05-16-10, 20:53

If it was at the longs vent. They had a UC guy walking behind her, but it was so suspicious if you are a reg of the DT area.

Member #4671
05-16-10, 23:03
If it was at the longs vent. They had a UC guy walking behind her, but it was so suspicious if you are a reg of the DT area.I guessing if any mention of money/services was mentioned the UC stepped up and made the stop right there? Had a feeling it was going to be like this on an election year. Wonder if CL and BP is going to get hot too? Not to mention the AMPs.

Headrest
05-17-10, 18:27
Welcome Waikikian
I asked if she needed a ride.You did the right thing.
She then said, "No I don't"...A really beautiful cop?Unlikely she is LE. She would have started talking prices through the window in order to get evidence on you.

Do you want a date?

How much money do you have?

There are a lot of reasons why she could have said no. Why do you think she said no after looking into your car?

The main one being that it is the first time she has seen you, and she might suspect that you are LE. More likely if she was LE, she would have said pull over here, and pointed to a spot near her buddies. They are not going to make busts in their role as a Hooker by saying no, to potential clients. They just try to move you along to the next stage of the bust.

It makes no sense that they would dismiss you without trying to gather evidence against you. Go back to the same spot and you might see and her again, watch!

Just because she gets in one car is no proof of anything, could be here Handler. Best thing is to walk near to her on foot, and listen to the banter if you want her.

Waikikian
05-17-10, 20:36
Makes sense what you are saying!

But, if she would have said anything or tried anything else, other than go for the car handle, I definitely would have split!

I think she knew that!

A SW would have went for the car handle!! I'm sure of that!

Waikikian

Headrest
05-18-10, 04:17
A SW would have went for the car handle!! Not if she is waiting on a regular.

Waikikian
05-18-10, 16:40
I probably won't see her again anyway!

Too good to be true!

Will try tonight!

Photoman
05-21-10, 02:16
Drove through the other night, and not much action out except for a tall blond. I parked and she didn't waste any time. She just jumped right in and puller her panties off so I could see she was not a tranny. She wanted $60 for FS and BJ, but I was not in the mood to climb in the back for the FS. Offered .5. Monica said busy was slow and she was having special. I should have seen see had a sense of humor.

As we drive away, she starts telling jokes. First time for this. She was really funny. Her teeth are not the prettiest, and the face is average, but the CBJ was pretty good. She took me to a new place that was better than the others. She is from Honolulu, and knows all the streets.

She would be worth taking out on a four-hour cruise just to talk to, and to see more of what was between her legs. You will recognize her if she jumps in your car.

Waikikian
05-22-10, 17:37
Couldn't make it back to kukui til early this morning. Took a nap, and thought I'd wake up about midnight to check out the scene at Longs-Pali. Was hoping for my beautiful cop. Instead, I woke up about 2AM so I hurried up and left for Longs Pali. Lucked out, she was there when I drove by. So I remembered Headrest and thought I'd park in the Longs lot and make it on foot. Unfortunately, when I finally got to the spot where she was standing. No Blond. I figured she got picked up.

Anyway, damn. Just my luck!

On my way back to the car, I figured I'd stop in at Safeway to pick up a couple of things. I did need coffee. So as I turned in to the coffee ailse there was my beautiful cop. We said our Hi's and I gave her comfortable small talk. Then I used as much charm as I could muster, and talked my way into going to her apartment up the Pali. Mind you, this woman could easily be playmate of the year material. Couldn't wait to see her with no clothes on. After we checked out our small items. We got into my car and she gave me directions to her condo actually.

Very nice place. Took the stairs up to next floor and got to her really nice 1 bedroom with decent view. She asked if I wanted to shower and I stripped and got in. She did surprise me and jumped in. We just casually stared casually and then intensely stared into each others eyes and it started.

We lost ourselved into our DFK's and touchy touchy all over. Even got BBBJ, DATY, everything was open. I swear we must have been in the shower for an hour, just inhaling each others bodies. I DATY'd her again and she clenched up and squealed. She seemed breathless. She went down on me again and I busted in her mouth. With the water running, I didn't know if she swallowed or let it run out with the water. Didn't matter, I was good!

We wiped ourselves off and got into her bed. I love beds because it takes half the effort fuking.

We talked and I got rigid again just thinking about putting it in. She made sure I was ready and in I went cg. I grabbed her handles and slid her forward and backward. Just looking at those beautiful tits (c's)and face just intensified the sex. I had to show her to do DG. And I pounded. She sounded like she genuinely liked it. Went to mish and while I was pounding she moved her head side to side and squealed loudly while raising her chin really high as she climaxed. This one is a squealer. I kept pumping and popped my jism in her! After I came I thought I'd rest for a couple of minutes but woke up the next morning with the sun shining in our faces.

I got up dressed and exchanged numbers and left in a hurry. Said she had a meeting to go to.

When I was in my car I remembered I didn't tip her. Oh well I'll take care of that when I see her again! I call her my really nice beautiful cop. Who knows!

My cell phone says that her name's Mabel. (sp).

L10 A10 S10

Tip ?

Peach Skoal
05-22-10, 18:22
Well. Not sure where to post so figured I would try it here. Monday had just left Misty and was heading down to the hotel in Waikiki. Stopped at 7-11 on Kalakaua for a lup choeng and say this SW walking by the front of the store. I am standing in line and we make eye contact and she stops, comes into the store and INTRODUCES herself to me.

Now, she is not bad looking, but she is wearing a short black dress and there are a ton of people standing next to, beside me. Kinda took me for a loop!

Headrest
05-24-10, 16:13
In our line, they usually do not want to take you to there private places until they know that you are house trained.
By the way. Where would a well dressed SW take me.

Does she have a place or is she counting on me?If you have not dated her before how does she know that you won't beat her up and take the money back before you leave. She is the one who must be made to feel safe. Once you have gone a block or two in your car, if you are in a car. Ask her if she knows of a place. Problem is you are on her turf then, and it is easy for her to take the money and give you the slip.

She can go in the front door and out of the back of a house full of strangers who want to know what are you doing in there place. She can go into a bathroom and out of the window if she has not dated you before and does not intend to again. It may have nothing personal to do with you, she just may need a fix. Or maybe she plan a quick rob because she was waiting on a regular right about then.

There is not much danger of someone hitting you on the head. But I do not feel safe going to a place I have not been before, before she has been a proper receptacle for me before. At least then we both know what we are expecting and what she is loosing if she gives me the slip, no tip at least. No repeat business at worst!

The very best if you get into the hobby to your hearts content is a class A motor home, you can take a shower, and there are so many more possible positions. She can hang out, bring her friends, and you can get a better deal. Next would be a van. Just pull over anywhere you are and do it now. This works with some girls in a car. Meet, greet, pullover and you are done.

If you are using a car, try to find a place where you can do her on the outside of the car. Corvettes are great for this, Just the right height on uneven ground.

The problem with a place is location, location, location. Also if she knows where you live you have no control over when she will show up desperate. She may be harder to get rid of. What we need is a sanitized dungeon that we can rent and party. Mirrors, tables and chairs of varying elevations, swings etc. Again this goes to location. How far away from the stroll is the biggest part of it.

"Methinks the lady doth protest too much". Macbeth

Dj Platinum
05-26-10, 07:11
That's a good story and that maybe just what it is, a story.

What was the damage?

Can you share her number?

[QUOTE=Waikikian]Very nice place. Took the stairs up to next floor and got to her really nice 1 bedroom with decent view. She asked if I wanted to shower and I stripped and got in. She did surprise me and jumped in. We just casually stared casually and then intensely stared into each others eyes and it started.

We lost ourselved into our DFK's and touchy touchy all over. Even got BBBJ, DATY, everything was open. I swear we must have been in the shower for an hour, just inhaling each others bodies. I DATY'd her again and she clenched up and squealed. She seemed breathless. She went down on me again and I busted in her mouth. With the water running, I didn't know if she swallowed or let it run out with the water. Didn't matter, I was good!

L10 A10 S10

Dj Platinum
05-26-10, 07:34
I had business to take care of during the day near by DT, so I decided to drive by my usual route. I see this dirty blonde SW on the second intersection, so I picked her up for a spin.

I did my standard verification on her and ask her to go by the park near by.

She was very willing and told me that I was the first client of the day. She smell fresh as she just got out of the shower. I parked the car and asked her to do it outside. I started with FIV while rubbing her tits. Her punani was getting wet and I told her to start sucking. She gave me a decent CBJ as I was guiding her head for some DT action. I penetrated her on MISH and finished with DG.

It's been one week since I did Kaelah (from BP escort ad), so this damage was only half as much and yet, I had a great time.

She had part shaved nice trimmed Punani and semi tight bod.

I'll probably do her again if I come across her in DT area.

Jzjz
05-27-10, 02:32
So I saw Katie 18 from BP in DT behind Longs. Not bad looking haole girl with a getto talk. Someone dropped her off (not going to say what make, model, color of vehicle cuz not cool) drove by stopped rolld down window and said Wassup. She goes "you da Pow-Leese or afiliated with law enforcement?" and I say no and she goes "then whip out your dick so I no your not da Pow-leese" and I whip out my limp 2" and she goes "how much money you got" and I say .9 and she goes "I can give you head" and I passed.

Anyone sample?
Jz

Lip Licker
05-27-10, 02:48
Passed through DT the other night, only saw 3 SW's out by Longs. One BSW had short brown hair, 5'6 120. Two WSW's both blonde, one was wearing a light top and yellow skirt, 5'3" 115, the other had tight red shorts and was prettier 5'6" 130. All weren't bad but they didn't look good enough to sample.
The smaller WSW had a hardened look and seemed older than the other two and after looking at Jzjz's post, she may have been Katie(more like the second pic) so my age estimate may be totally wrong.

I am only estimating the above sizes but they should be fairly accurate. There was also a blue and white driving around the track fairly aggressively.

Bobby Gunn
05-27-10, 04:41
So I saw Katie 18 from BP in DT behind Longs. Not bad looking haole girl with a getto talk. Someone dropped her off (not going to say what make, model, color of vehicle cuz not cool) drove by stopped rolld down window and said Wassup. She goes "you da Pow-Leese or afiliated with law enforcement?" and I say no and she goes "then whip out your dick so I no your not da Pow-leese" and I whip out my limp 2" and she goes "how much money you got" and I say .9 and she goes "I can give you head" and I passed.

Anyone sample?
Jz

I experienced her at Golden Queen....shitty, shitty experience. Holds the condom as your pounding her, watches the clock, and has her phone within arm's length in case you get an attitude. Wont let you puinsai unless you at full attention. Ughhh, shitty experience. For an 18 year old, she been at this for too long.

Jzjz
05-27-10, 04:51
I had business to take care of during the day near by DT, so I decided to drive by my usual route. I see this dirty blonde SW on the second intersection, so I picked her up for a spin.
head for some DT action. I penetrated her on MISH and finished with DG.

It's been one week since I did Kaelah (from BP escort ad), so this damage was only half as much and yet, I had a great time.

So you did Lisa for .9? your report on Kaelah said $.5 plus .3 tip. How old was Lisa? was she one of the older ones that hang out or a younger spinner? If younger spinner and got digits, pm me.

Jz

Dj Platinum
05-27-10, 09:25
Yupp, the damage you assessed is correct.

When I picked her up she was with BSW.

She told me that BSW wasn't her friend.

She looks like she's in early 30's.

Not fat at all, but when I took off her short skirt she had a nice chubby butt.

BTW, she was rambo, no panties, so it was FIV while I was driving to the park. Sorry, I no more her digits. I did asked but she said maybe next time.

So you did Lisa for .9? your report on Kaelah said $.5 plus .3 tip. How old was Lisa? was she one of the older ones that hang out or a younger spinner? If younger spinner and got digits, pm me.

Jz

Headrest
05-27-10, 15:09
she goes "then whip out your dick so I no your not da Pow-leese" and I whip out my limp 2" and she goes...And she goes. You are under arrest!

Luvnsex2
05-28-10, 11:41
Checked out DT Monday night (first time in a long time), about 1030. Saw a WSW, about 5'3 in tight white shorts. Looked kinda pretty. Stopped and asked her if she wanted a ride, but she smiled and said no. So I skipped fast! Then I saw, maybe Lisa, taller 5'6 dirty blonde, picked her up and noticed no panties. Asked her about the first girl I saw and Lisa said the first girl is not LE and didn't know what I was talking about when I asked if she wanted a ride. I like shorter girls so I asked Lisa if she wouldn't mind if I went with the first girl. She said no problem. So Lisa talked with the first girl, Chelsea and Chelsea got in. She explained that if someone asks her if she needed a ride, she would just say no she didn't. Anyway, she understands now. So we drove a short distance and parked. Chelsea asked what I wanted and I said FS. She then said $ for 15 min. I was like what?! 15 min?! Chelsea said we can do a lot in 15 min. Sure! I was able to negotiate $. 40 for 40 min. Ok, that sounded better. Next thing she jumps in the back seat, shorts off. I jump in the back, cover on fast and CBJ-not bad. Her bod smelled good like just out of the shower, but her nani had a slight smell. MISH next and she felt good. I asked if she kissed, but she said no. After a little coaxing she said yes and even allowed with tongue. Also do all SWs not take off the top? She did allow me to lift her top (and bra) and suck on 1 raised tit. Chelsea is a clock watcher as next thing I know she says we have 10 min left. Still, I moved slowly and savored the kissing and felt Jr hitting the right spot. Started pumping faster, her moaning got louder and I popped. I think she came too. But then almost right away, she started to lightly push on me to move me out. I hate that, so I resisted gently, then pulled out myself. She cleaned me up and I found out she's from Massachusetts, arrived only a few weeks ago. She told me she has a place and usually charges $20 more, but it would be the same. Overall, not a bad experience. I would have scored lower on A, but she was sweet about everything: L7. 5/A7/S8

Yupp, the damage you assessed is correct.

When I picked her up she was with BSW.

She told me that BSW wasn't her friend.

She looks like she's in early 30's.

Not fat at all, but when I took off her short skirt she had a nice chubby butt.

BTW, she was rambo, no panties, so it was FIV while I was driving to the park. Sorry, I no more her digits. I did asked but she said maybe next time.

Haole69
05-29-10, 10:43
Last night while out strolling around midnight a nice looking SW walking the from the other direction gave me the wink and "how are you doing"? She was my type, but we were right by the Honolulu PD station on Waikiki and being from out of town and not knowing local protocol this made me nervous so I kept walking. As luck would have it when I got back to my hotel I was walking to the elevators and there she was. The inevitable conversation broke out and she seemed very friendly. She asked me if I was interested in some company and I told her I had a long flight and was very tired. I asked her if she would be around tomorrow and she gave me some digits. We didn't discuss donation at all. I got to my room and hit Google but came up empty handed.

I'm looking for some advice guys. I don't know how 5-0 operates or if the SWs in Waikiki are any good. We had a nice chat but up close she did look a bit weathered. She sure did look smoking hot in her nice outfit!

When I started my research I thought the AMPs would be my best bet but it seems like most of them are a long hike from where I'm staying and I don't have a car.

Should I hit the digits later today? I saw Judy Massage on the ride into Waikiki but the most recent reports indicate it is legit.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Starfox64
05-29-10, 23:18
Last night while out strolling around midnight a nice looking SW walking the from the other direction gave me the wink and "how are you doing"? She was my type, but we were right by the Honolulu PD station on Waikiki and being from out of town and not knowing local protocol this made me nervous so I kept walking. As luck would have it when I got back to my hotel I was walking to the elevators and there she was. The inevitable conversation broke out and she seemed very friendly. She asked me if I was interested in some company and I told her I had a long flight and was very tired. I asked her if she would be around tomorrow and she gave me some digits. We didn't discuss donation at all. I got to my room and hit Google but came up empty handed.

I'm looking for some advice guys. I don't know how 5-0 operates or if the SWs in Waikiki are any good. We had a nice chat but up close she did look a bit weathered. She sure did look smoking hot in her nice outfit!

When I started my research I thought the AMPs would be my best bet but it seems like most of them are a long hike from where I'm staying and I don't have a car.

Should I hit the digits later today? I saw Judy Massage on the ride into Waikiki but the most recent reports indicate it is legit.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.Just as long as you don't discuss prices on the street you'll be okay. LE doesn't really bother the SW's much in Waikiki. Just be cool and don't solicite infront of an office and you should be fine. Expect to spend $$ for about half an hour. Depends on the girl and your ability to neg.

Dj Platinum
06-08-10, 04:57
He failed to follow the simple safety rules.

DJP

And she goes. You are under arrest!

Hentai Man
06-09-10, 05:50
Thanks for the report. I was driving by Pali Longs on Sunday night and then again Monday night saw that girl (Chelsea?) standing all by herself around 10PM both times. She looked very hot from my car, and I was interested in checking her out, but I'm still a SW virgin so I didn't have enough courage to engage her in conversation, fearing she was LE.

I know that $100 for a 15 min quickie is the standard charge in LA for CL incall girls, so she seems to have fair prices. I'd appreciate her digits if can PM me.

Checked out DT Monday night (first time in a long time), about 1030. Saw a WSW, about 5'3 in tight white shorts. Looked kinda pretty. Stopped and asked her if she wanted a ride, but she smiled and said no. So I skipped fast! Then I saw, maybe Lisa, taller 5'6 dirty blonde, picked her up and noticed no panties. Asked her about the first girl I saw and Lisa said the first girl is not LE and didn't know what I was talking about when I asked if she wanted a ride. I like shorter girls so I asked Lisa if she wouldn't mind if I went with the first girl. She said no problem. So Lisa talked with the first girl, Chelsea and Chelsea got in. She explained that if someone asks her if she needed a ride, she would just say no she didn't. Anyway, she understands now. So we drove a short distance and parked. Chelsea asked what I wanted and I said FS. She then said $ for 15 min. I was like what?! 15 min?! Chelsea said we can do a lot in 15 min. Sure! I was able to negotiate $. 40 for 40 min. Ok, that sounded better. Next thing she jumps in the back seat, shorts off. I jump in the back, cover on fast and CBJ-not bad. Her bod smelled good like just out of the shower, but her nani had a slight smell. MISH next and she felt good. I asked if she kissed, but she said no. After a little coaxing she said yes and even allowed with tongue. Also do all SWs not take off the top? She did allow me to lift her top (and bra) and suck on 1 raised tit. Chelsea is a clock watcher as next thing I know she says we have 10 min left. Still, I moved slowly and savored the kissing and felt Jr hitting the right spot. Started pumping faster, her moaning got louder and I popped. I think she came too. But then almost right away, she started to lightly push on me to move me out. I hate that, so I resisted gently, then pulled out myself. She cleaned me up and I found out she's from Massachusetts, arrived only a few weeks ago. She told me she has a place and usually charges $20 more, but it would be the same. Overall, not a bad experience. I would have scored lower on A, but she was sweet about everything: L7. 5/A7/S8

Zanga 808
06-09-10, 06:17
Saw Nola behind Longs and decided to pick her up. White girl late 20s to early 30s at the absolute oldest. She is about 5'5" / 115 - 125lbs or so and is fairly good looking. $1 for half and half. I have to say that she gave a pretty good cbj and doggie was good. Finished in mish. She has great PC. Felt like she milked every drop out of me. Nice looking body and pretty firm.

LAS: 8/8.5/8.5

Z

Alohashorts
06-10-10, 03:44
He failed to follow the simple safety rules.

DJP

Which are?

Not being a dick. I really want to know. Been interested in the street game, but don't know the "safety rules" as you say.

Dj Platinum
06-10-10, 05:20
How did you get to be a senior member anyhow?

RTFF

Jz's report says he negotiated or told her how much he had to a SW with his windows rolled down.

Think about it. Is that wrong or right?

Which are?

Not being a dick. I really want to know. Been interested in the street game, but don't know the "safety rules" as you say.

Headrest
06-10-10, 05:45
Originally Posted by Piker

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

1. NEVER talk thru the window! Period.

2. NEVER pick up a gal on the main drag (motion them or signal them to go down a side street). If they are too dense, or lazy to walk down the side street ... just move on.

3. Let THEM open the passenger door and hop in (you will miss a lot of action this way, but you are guaranteed not to get busted: I hope) The best pickups are when they hop in and immediately grab your crotch (which rarely happens). Asking "Do you need a ride" is better than.."I need to get laid" or " Looking to date"...etc..IF a girl says meet me "over there, around the corner" etc ...just drive away in the opposite direction - say "Sorry there must be a mistake; I thought you were hitching for a ride"

4. Once in your car:

A. Generally from what I understand if they are inside your car it’s a good chance they are not affiliated w / LE.

B. Do a “cop check”. Grab a tit or have her grab your crotch..or anything resembling that. Experienced girls will automatically do this. I still shy away from that unless I have driven a block or two.

C. Don’t tell them what you want nor how much you want to spend (many will ask “how much you got?”.. that’s irrelevant), I usually ask "what’s on the menu"? if they are reluctant to say, I make that I'll drop them back off, and usually they will say what they offer and what they want to charge. I usually negotiate down and then if it’s been a good session I tip them. It doesn’t pay to be cheap with a few bucks.

5. NEVER pick up a girl on impulse, drive around , check her out, and see what is going on. If you miss her (i.e.: another dude picks her up, then you know she’s good to go) - later you may get another chance.

6. RECON the area; I usually cruise a few loops around adjacent blocks to get a feel for the area (I have often spotted LE lurking around the next corner and even actually scoping out the same girl!)

7. Don’t count on them having condoms. Bring some with you.

8. Don’t count on them being freshly showered: I usually bring cleaning supplies with me. Please don’t think you’re the first guy they have dated that day ... because, frankly, you're probably not.

9. If you go for 1/2 and 1/2 get them totally naked, if you can. If they ask for money first, give it to them after they are stripped. DO NOT pay money up front if possible. If not possible, pay half now half later when done. Remember if it was a good date and you want to see them again ... tip generously. If you pay all money up front be prepared to get burned in some way.

10. Hide your wallet and stuff, have the money separate from the wallet.

11. Have a spare key made! Use a dummy key ring in case they rip it off.

12. Insist they turn off their phone. I tell them if the phone rings and interrupts us and I get soft, we start over again. It doesn’t always work, but they put the damn thing on vibrate and ignore it.

13. I've started to walk their stroll, this gets me closer to them so I can see what they look like. Usually I can strike up a conversation, they do the cop thing at that point, sometimes I walk away, sometimes I negotiate them to go down a side street, often you get a number

14. Its best to pass up a dynamite chick than to break any rules and take the chance. Remember “IF IT’S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT PROBABLY IS”.

15. Run away from the ones that yell "you want a date? you got $80 bucks!?"

16. Recon Recon Recon

17. Have patience, patience, and patience

18. Average 1/2 & 1/2 = 60 bucks.
Carry 20's. 10's and 5's. If you get a cheaper deal, how you going to break a 20? or tip a smaller amount?

19. Don’t go to their place (for a car date). Always have a spot picked out of your own. It took me two weeks to find a spot. If they don’t want to go to your spot, drop them back off. Note: If you have dated them before and have a “relationship” then their spot is OK. The point is you don’t want to get mugged by a new girls pimp.

20. Bring a camera phone?

21. Wet wipes; for cleaning up before or after

22. If you go to a clinic to get a checkup; DESTROY all paperwork before you leave the clinic. If you must keep some document, leave it in a secure place at work.

23. If you get a good deal (like a 1/2 1/2 for .4), and you think you want to repeat later, give them a tip. They will remember you and give better service next time. I even tipped one 20 bucks one month later (because I didn’t have any more $ on me,) she was like, "you got my #, call me soon, I'll do you even better". Yeah baby............

24. Bring along a banana, you may get hungry later....or....

25. Take a piss right afterwards.......so drink some water before the stroll

26. If you keep your napkins in the glove box (this is the first place these girls look for cleaning up jizz), make sure your registration and checkbook and any other ID material or valuables is not in there.

27. When done with your date and BEFORE you go home. Pull over at a Drug store, clean out your car, look for tissues, crack, empty condom packets, parts (no matter how small) of condom packets, combs, earrings, etc….. look under the seat, in the door, under the mats. Buy a fresh air freshener and stick it in the car. Even look for any condoms that may not have been thrown out like you thought but were tangled up in a towel that inadvertently got washed in the washing machine before the wife finds it!!

28. If you had a good date; share her # with everyone you can vouch for. Get a pic too.

29. Don’t RUSH into anything! They will be out there later. There is always another girl.

30. Be aware of your surroundings. Look for LE , look for LE in unmarked cars, look for guys nearby, other girls? Is their too much action going on? Is the girl glued to one spot and won't move (decoy) or does she walk the streets from spot to spot? Does she talk thru the window?

31. Watch how other guys pick up, or try to pick up, and avoid their mistakes. But also it gives you a clue about the girls they are trying to pick up.

32. DO NOT drop them off where you picked them up or on the main drag. I always drop off at least a block or two away.

33. If you want to extend the time of the date. Be prepared to give them DATY. this always adds a good half hour to the date. Most like it, some don't. YOU must like it though.

34. DO NOT date anyone that goes by the name of Delicious. Trust me ...she is far from it. Nickname: BOOTFACE. do a search!

35. Be respectful to these girls, even if you get ROB'ed.

Headrest
06-10-10, 05:49
the "safety rules" as you say.See also: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/announcement-mongeringrules.php

Tadhook
06-10-10, 12:47
Few days ago on Kukui I ran into Dawn whom I hadn't seen in a few years. She's now kinda bent and walks with a cane. She said she has some kind of degenerative disease. Anyway, got BBBJCIM for .3. She's skinny and looks around 50.

Poipoi69
06-11-10, 08:00
Gents,

Sometimes it just rains pussy. I was killing time waiting for Kelly at Ichiban to become available. So I took a stroll around the block near Sam's/Walmart. An attractive petite black girl smiled at me as we crossed the street together and my monger senses began tingling. Sure enough, after a block of chit chat. I asked her if she would like to go somewhere for a drink and she offered up her digits with instructions to call (in 15 minutes or so). During the phone conversation, she told me that she works out of the Pagoda hotel and charges $100 for 30 min. Forgot to ask her name, but she had a big tat that said "princess" across her chest with a diamond. Anyway, I opted for the well reviewed Kelly instead. But thought you might want to know that the ladies were working in the Ala Moana/Sams/Ichiban area.

Happy to provide her digits to anyone that wants to take the plunge. PD

Alohashorts
06-12-10, 04:20
Originally Posted by Piker

Dj - wasup w/ da rip? You got issues brah. Headrest was cool and just posted to answer my question. Simple. We are all here to learn from the best. Some people (me), just looking for advice on this game. Different rules from AMP's and MP where I usually go. I tell you what DJ. If you are so above my question, ignore it and read the next post. No need to get violent.

HR-you right on.

Jzjz
06-12-10, 05:19
Dj - wasup w/ da rip? You got issues brah.DJ, I wasnt gonna reply but since Alohashorts said something, you no need rip on JZ brah. Jz new da ho wuz one ho 100% when talked thru window. Jz never negotiated

Headrest
06-16-10, 00:30
Anybody seen Jaime?

Jeffro808
06-16-10, 08:03
One the way home, I drove by downtown around 12:45. It was dead. No one out there. Thought there would be at least a couple of SW but none. But on Farrington Hwy in aiea saw 2 on different sides of the road. I turned around and I think they were mahu. Went straight home after that.

Dj Platinum
06-17-10, 08:07
DJ, I wasnt gonna reply but since Alohashorts said something, you no need rip on JZ brah. Jz new da ho wuz one ho 100% when talked thru window. Jz never negotiatedMy bad, J & A/S.

Poipoi69
06-17-10, 21:44
Gents,

Sometimes it just rains pussy. I was killing time waiting for Kelly at Ichiban to become available. So I took a stroll around the block near Sam's/Walmart. An attractive petite black girl smiled at me as we crossed the street together and my monger senses began tingling. Sure enough, after a block of chit chat. I asked her if she would like to go somewhere for a drink and she offered up her digits with instructions to call (in 15 minutes or so). During the phone conversation, she told me that she works out of the Pagoda hotel and charges $100 for 30 min. Forgot to ask her name, but she had a big tat that said "princess" across her chest with a diamond. Anyway, I opted for the well reviewed Kelly instead. But thought you might want to know that the ladies were working in the Ala Moana/Sams/Ichiban area.

Happy to provide her digits to anyone that wants to take the plunge. PDDue to popular demand:

(408) 706-3096

She gave me and another gent her number as we were walking down the street. So just tell her ya got it from a friend. I would not post any phone number publicly, that was not being freely given out....just for the record.

Johndoe152
06-21-10, 18:25
I was driving around at 10:30am and noticed an older blond wearing a black outfit with huge tits. She was riding a blue beach cruiser. She looked like she was dressed to kill. Anyone know who this is? I didn't have time to stop, but would love to try her out!

Niceguy808
06-22-10, 10:18
I was driving around at 10:30am and noticed an older blond wearing a black outfit with huge tits. She was riding a blue beach cruiser. She looked like she was dressed to kill. Anyone know who this is? I didn't have time to stop, but would love to try her out!

Driving where?

Jeju Man
06-22-10, 14:14
I was driving around at 10:30am and noticed an older blond wearing a black outfit with huge tits. She was riding a blue beach cruiser. She looked like she was dressed to kill. Anyone know who this is? I didn't have time to stop, but would love to try her out!Try and be more vague.

I'm practicing my mind reading skills.

Johndoe152
06-22-10, 15:34
Guess that would help huh?! LoL I was downtown near the pali longs.

Col Chuck
06-30-10, 07:17
got some blue balls on a date, ventured to dt to look for sime quicky, cruised from 10pm ish, mahus only and real dead, at 1130 saw a female, picked her up, said her name was michelle and she was 46 yea right, more like 58... anyway needed to bust a jut, drove up to liliha bakery , bbcim was pretty good, she claimed that people blog about her being the best...nah average but i wad happy, saggy tits, pouche, damage .40,,,would not repeat unless its dead agaun

Tadhook
06-30-10, 09:00
got some blue balls on a date, ventured to dt to look for sime quicky, cruised from 10pm ish, mahus only and real dead, at 1130 saw a female, picked her up, said her name was michelle and she was 46 yea right, more like 58... anyway needed to bust a jut, drove up to liliha bakery , bbcim was pretty good, she claimed that people blog about her being the best...nah average but i wad happy, saggy tits, pouche, damage .40,,,would not repeat unless its dead agaun
Last time I saw Michelle, she was in a wheel chair. I guess she's back on the streets again.

Version23
07-01-10, 06:30
Being the curious one that I am a google search of the number gives me a link to http://classifieds.myredbook.com/classified.php?adid=166208

There are pics too.

Due to popular demand:

(408) 706-3096

She gave me and another gent her number as we were walking down the street. So just tell her ya got it from a friend. I would not post any phone number publicly, that was not being freely given out....just for the record.

Bear #1
07-01-10, 19:02
Read reports of 4am SW's behind Longs, so I went out late last night to check it out, arriving at 3:30. I saw Terrific out again, had her twice before, not bad for .60 CBJ, so I drove around to see who else was out. I found local lady Avon opposite Papa Johns, and decided to take her again, because her BBBJCIM service is porn star Sasha Grey quality, taking it deep and hard without complaint or gagging for only 60. Afterwards, I went back and parked behind Longs to watch the action, where two WSW's and two BSW's were busy taking care of the many morning mongers coming around. I plan on coming back to try the young blonde WSW for FS.

Dj Platinum
07-07-10, 03:35
I found local lady Avon opposite Papa Johns......for only 60. Afterwards, I went back and parked behind Longs to watch the action, where two WSW's and two BSW's were busy taking care of the many morning mongers coming around.Parking by Longs and watching the SW in action is risky, if you ask me.

LE can mark your car and you will have harder time picking up the girls in the future.

It’s best that your car is not seen around SW all the time.

I recommend picking up SW to be quick flash without hanging around by them.

Be safe,

DJP

Headrest
07-09-10, 14:51
If you are worried about your car being seen, which really does not matter at all.

picking up SW to be quick flash without hanging around by them.Just get out of the car and approach on foot. You can take all of the time that you need. No need to hurry and make a mistake.

Skahawaii
07-10-10, 13:48
Anybody seen Jaime?Last I saw her was in late may.

BTW anyone ever pick up a fat black streetwalker who hangs out on aala up the road by the mahus? She gives great spirited head, but I haven't seen her lately, I think her name is misty or something, any info appreciated.

Skydiver
07-10-10, 16:03
The reports of ABK's retirement are greatly exaggerated. She and Mary were walking the ho stroll. Mary is looking worn down and haggard. We spoke for a few minutes. She seemed to be tweeking pretty hard and nodded off a few times. I did not partake, although she was still as sweet as ever.

Cruise808
07-10-10, 18:24
The reports of ABK's retirement are greatly exaggerated. She and Mary were walking the ho stroll. Mary is looking worn down and haggard. We spoke for a few minutes. She seemed to be tweeking pretty hard and nodded off a few times. I did not partake, although she was still as sweet as ever.Abk is still out and about so no way in retirement yet. Mary looks run down. Not much to pick from these days though.

Sexxxy Sabrina
07-11-10, 01:44
Posted in wrong location, sorry.

Photoman
07-12-10, 12:21
Had to make a run to the airport early this morning, and had time to cruise DT. Best time to score. My first target has just sitting on the corner by Long's, and wouldn't move. I got out and walked past here. Careful not to say anything, and she just ignored me. Another monger had pulled up as well, and was just sitting in his van kid hauler. Went around the block to hit the corner intersection, and saw and local girl.

She walked up, and asked if I wanted a date. She was bold. Got in, drove around and got to feel her wet hair bobbing up and down in my lap. Good talent, friendly, not strung out. Think her first customer of the morning. Will repeat. She said she wanted to sit on the business.

Captin Crunch
07-12-10, 13:49
Any desciption and digits on this local girl?
Had to make a run to the airport early this morning, and had time to cruise DT. Best time to score. My first target has just sitting on the corner by Long's, and wouldn't move. I got out and walked past here. Careful not to say anything, and she just ignored me. Another monger had pulled up as well, and was just sitting in his van kid hauler. Went around the block to hit the corner intersection, and saw and local girl.

She walked up, and asked if I wanted a date. She was bold. Got in, drove around and got to feel her wet hair bobbing up and down in my lap. Good talent, friendly, not strung out. Think her first customer of the morning. Will repeat. She said she wanted to sit on the business.

DT Looker
07-13-10, 18:36
Actually, from what I understand, she will be going into Semi-Retirement. I asked her about it, and apparently her SO is coming down and she won't be able to come out and play.

Don't know when the SO is coming down, but when it does only way to contact will be through her phone, and she'll only be taking regulars who call her up.

Headrest
07-17-10, 15:27
Daytime Mary and Midnight Jaime.

Jammerhawaii
07-17-10, 18:04
Drove through DT at 6 AM. I saw a hot thin hipped black mix SW behind longs. I could not partake as I was going to work.

Any info on this girl? Attractive, tight really small, black mix with a big bought rack.
Any info would be great.

Kakashihatake
07-20-10, 21:20
Coming back from work last week, I got hony so went on a stroll. I turned into longs and by safeway I see jessica. Thought she had a nice face so I came up to her to ask if she knew where an atm would be. After I got money I talked to her some more and told her I had $60 for BJ. She made a face so I said fine, $80 for the deed. We went to my car and went to my spot to do the deed. Jessica talks a lot. Too much actually. She made fun of my car, made fun of my ethnicity, and she kept on rambling on about how she's so much better as a person than everyone else in downtown because she's taking classes, and how she doesn't call herself a hooker because she's better than everyone else. She talked about her uncle whose a cop, and how this cop is getting it on with other girls downtown. Blah, I don't care.

We went to do the deed and it was all mechanical. Wam bam. No effort from her at all, which I think anyone of you doesn't like. She didn't bother helping me clean up or anything. I will not repeat. I think I'm going to try and go back to amping instead.

LAS. 53

Headrest
07-23-10, 06:18
Tell her that you saw her on the net!

Alley, Kimberly, Joel, Michelle, Ivory, Linda, Jaime, Mary, Terry, Sandy and more..

Pics of Chinatown girls - riverst.blog spot.com remove space..

Bear #1
07-23-10, 16:11
Last night went cruising to see what I could find. 1st pass thru downtown was empty along Kukui, except for 2 mahus on Aala. Went to Waikiki, which had plenty SW of all sorts and sizes out. One hot petite WSW on Kuhio got my attention, so I drove slowly by her, hoping to meet her, but she and the other SWs just seem to ignore mongers in cars, and focus on guys on foot. Next time I see her, I have to park and walk up to her.

Anyway, drove back to Kukui which was almost empty, except for mahus, and one lady who I met couple times before. Picked her up, some small talk about not seeing each other for awhile, etc. Asked for her name again, she said Jackie, and she agreed $50 for BBBJ. Before parking, she pulled out some toothpaste and bottle water from her bag, rinsing her mouth with the toothpaste and water. First time I had her or any SW clean their mouth before a BJ. I thought good, and when she started the BJ, I could really feel the extra warmth from the toothpaste. Jackie pleased as promised, and I dropped her off by Zippys as she requested.

L/4. 5, A/8, S/8. 5 damage $50

Photoman
07-24-10, 03:26
Saw Mary this afternoon, and she said be careful. LE has picked up because of the elections. The prosecutor is running for mayor, and Mary said the politicians want to clean up China Town.

She said the LE girls are so bold as to get in your car now because the increased enforcement. Mary said look them over, check out there toenail Polish, etc.

Be careful

Headrest
07-24-10, 16:30
When they get in, drive a few blocks before you say anything, about anything. “Wait until we get a few blocks.”
LE girls are so bold as to get in your car now. Look them over, check out their toenail Polish, etc.Does this girl look like she spent the night working in the back seat of cars?

Do your homework. Have you seen her out here before?

Have you seen pictures of her here. If she were a cop, someone else would have posted to look out for her. When you get somebody good enough, repeat.

Bear #1
08-02-10, 17:28
Got lucky Saturday night when I met Jo on Kukui. At first I wasn't sure if she was a SW, but when I stopped, she approached and got in my car. I never seen Jo before, she looks 30 something, cute slim lady, with short black hair, dressed in a simple blouse, slacks, glasses that gave her an innocent librarian look. She asked what I wanted, and how much $ I had. Requested BJ for .50, she agreed. Parked at my favorite spot, where she got on her knees and gave a good BBBJ cim. Awesome, just what I needed. Cleaned up and took her back. I asked for her phone # to see her again, but she said she had no phone, just look for her there.

L/8 A/9 S/9 .50 Hope to find Jo blow again.

Darkman808
08-03-10, 23:13
Tell her that you saw her on the net!

Alley, Kimberly, Joel, Michelle, Ivory, Linda, Jaime, Mary, Terry, Sandy and more..

Pics of Chinatown girls - riverst.blog spot.com remove space..Oh man. These are crack headed street people. I've seen most of them in "real time"

It ain't pretty.

Okay, okay, to each his own...but DAMN!

I guess if these bags float your boat, go for it!

John Quakman
08-07-10, 18:09
Got lucky Saturday night when I met Jo on Kukui. At first I wasn't sure if she was a SW, but when I stopped, she approached and got in my car. I never seen Jo before, she looks 30 something, cute slim lady, with short black hair, dressed in a simple blouse, slacks, glasses that gave her an innocent librarian look. She asked what I wanted, and how much $ I had. Requested BJ for .50, she agreed. Parked at my favorite spot, where she got on her knees and gave a good BBBJ cim. Awesome, just what I needed. Cleaned up and took her back. I asked for her phone # to see her again, but she said she had no phone, just look for her there.

L/8 A/9 S/9 .50 Hope to find Jo blow again.

Last time I was in Honolulu I too picked up Jo. She sure as hell didn't look like a SW. She sure did a number in the car BBBJ. I wanted to try her out for more and get a look at her body. Let me know if you get that far. Interested to know.

Bear #1
08-08-10, 21:07
Last time I was in Honolulu I too picked up Jo. She sure as hell didn't look like a SW. She sure did a number in the car BBBJ. I wanted to try her out for more and get a look at her body. Let me know if you get that far. Interested to know.I did find Jo Saturday night walking near Zippy's dressed nice in a tight white blouse, tight jeans & black heels, not looking like a SW with her short black hair and glasses. On the way to park, I complimented her on her looks, her smile & her nice perfume, even told her she doesn't look like a SW. Jo thanked me and said she tries not to look like a SW, not wanting to get tagged as a SW, coming out early, and leaving early after a couple dates.

Once parked, she agreed .60 for BJ. Jo's BBBJ is okay, slow & dt without complaint, but Jo doesn't do the fast combination HJ and BJ that gets me off. I too wanted to get a look at her bod, so I ask how much for FS. She says .60 more, so I pay up and Jo removes her shoes, pants, panties, and jumps right back onto BBBJ to keep Jr nice & hard as I play with her tits, ass and shaven pussy. When I tell her I'm ready to fu_k, she puts the cover on Jr, reclines her seat, and tells me to come fu_k her pussy. Jo slides her ass forward in the seat to receive jr who's at full attention to meet her little pussy. I start slow, then increased the force, frequency & fever as she moaned and groaned until I finished. Jo seemed to enjoy it as much as I did, because her pussy got really wet, and she got very vocal.

L/8 A/9 S/9 for $. 2

Skinman52
08-10-10, 23:41
I did find Jo Saturday night walking near Zippy's dressed nice in a tight white blouse, tight jeans & black heels, not looking like a SW with her short black hair and glasses. On the way to park, I complimented her on her looks, her smile & her nice perfume, even told her she doesn't look like a SW. Jo thanked me and said she tries not to look like a SW, not wanting to get tagged as a SW, coming out early, and leaving early after a couple dates.

Once parked, she agreed .60 for BJ. Jo's BBBJ is okay, slow & dt without complaint, but Jo doesn't do the fast combination HJ and BJ that gets me off. I too wanted to get a look at her bod, so I ask how much for FS. She says .60 more, so I pay up and Jo removes her shoes, pants, panties, and jumps right back onto BBBJ to keep Jr nice & hard as I play with her tits, ass and shaven pussy. When I tell her I'm ready to fu_k, she puts the cover on Jr, reclines her seat, and tells me to come fu_k her pussy. Jo slides her ass forward in the seat to receive jr who's at full attention to meet her little pussy. I start slow, then increased the force, frequency & fever as she moaned and groaned until I finished. Jo seemed to enjoy it as much as I did, because her pussy got really wet, and she got very vocal.

L/8 A/9 S/9 for $. 2Skin would like to meet up with this girl Jo. She comes out early evenings only? OK. The search goes on. Anyone got a phone number?

Thanks. Skinman

Headrest
08-11-10, 04:01
What about some cell phone Pics?

OK. The search goes on. Anyone got a phone number?

Rhoku74
08-17-10, 05:04
I am not usually a streetwalker guy, prefer the MT and escorts but decided to see what was happening on Kukui. Rolled through at about 12:30pm on Saturday night. Maybe I didn't have the eye's for it but it looked dead. Did a few rounds and decided to move on. Decided to to cruz Merchant to see if anything was down there. Rolled through, say a big papolo chick (?) in a green dress. Got down the light, heard keys dropped and looked to my left and saw something with potential sitting in the shawdows playing on her phone. Rolled through again, got eye contact and she made a small wave ans she looked good. Almost to good. Asian, maybe 5'3, thin, bikini top with c's and a short skirt. Ok, one more time. Drove through, tried to make sure to catch the light. I drove slow, she was in the street and yelled at me to stop. I stopped, she cameup to the window and said "sorry, thought you were someone else" almost nevious like. She started backing up and I asked if she needed a ride. She said "No", then asked what i was up to. Said just "hanging" and she said cool and walked away.
Saw in my rear view mirror her go up to a Escalade parked on the side of the road and talk to someone.....then on my right a white chevy four door sedan pulled up to me with a big (fat) looking white guy. He looked like he had no business being there at that time of the night. Maybe paraniod, but it felt like i dodged a bullet. She looked to good to there, and if that was an unmarked-don't know.
So the question I ask myself is was she LE or did she think I was, because she looked really nervious when she came up to me, then backed off my window.
I would figure if she was a real walker, she would have jumped in for a ride, unless she thought I was LE. Am I wrong?

R74

Headrest
08-17-10, 05:59
Decided to cruz Merchant.Suspicious because it is not a normal spot for girls.
She was in the street and yelled at me to stop.Streetwalker in the street, that's how they get their name. Still Ok, girls will do this.
She came up to the window and said "sorry, thought you were someone else. "If she were a cop she would have asked you if you wanted company, or of you wanted a date, or she would have talked dirty about what she wanted to do to you. She really could have thought you were someone that she dated before. Weather you are or not, she was checking you out. She may have been expecting someone else. It happens. They have dates you know. Nothing personal. Why would she get into a car with some stranger who may molester her, cheat her, maybe not pay her, and drop her off out in Timbuktu, after beating her up, when she is waiting on a regular date?
She started backing up.Why would a cop back up?

If she could get you to say something through the window she would have had her bust. No, she was not acting like a cop at this point. A copper would have propositioned you then and there. They talk so dirty they make Streetwalkers blush.
I asked if she needed a ride.Excellent, you might not spend much time in the hobby, but you know the game. Congratulations! That is the safest thing that you can say. If she got in and you drove away, the conversation could take a different tone.
She said "No, " then asked what I was up to. Said just "hanging" and she said cool and walked away.From here I can only guess. But you were not a regular so maybe she needed permission from her pimp to date you on another pass, or some other time. No doubt she was looking you over.
Saw in my rear view mirror her go up to a Escalade.Sounds like a pimp.
a white Chevy four door sedan pulled up. He was checking you out. This is not how coppers check people out. The Caddy was a pimp for sure, the Chevy could have been a boy friend.
I would figure if she were a real walker, she would have jumped in for a ride.When you do pull the trigger on some chick. Ask her some of the reasons that she does not jump into every stranger's car that pulls up. Safety is way more important, ability to pay, did you take a bath. They look at your general tidiness and the level of trash in your car. This is way more than just, are you working for the police. They know who Vise is. The cops are not there greatest fear by a long shot. There is no reason to think that if she is a real Streetwalker that, she would have jumped in for a ride in a stranger's car the first time she greets him. Watch for her in the same spot on another night.

Headrest
08-17-10, 10:00
It is a misconception to think that Streetwalkers will jump into anyone’s car, at any time.

I would figure if she was a real walker, she would have jumped in for a ride, unless she thought I was LE.From the beginning of recorded history Hookers have been selective, they choose who they want to be with, and when.

Captin Crunch
08-17-10, 13:15
If you were crusin on or near Merchant, it could have been a tranny. In addition to doing a le check, you better check if she or he is a real female.
I am not usually a streetwalker guy, prefer the MT and escorts but decided to see what was happening on Kukui. Rolled through at about 12:30pm on Saturday night. Maybe I didn't have the eye's for it but it looked dead. Did a few rounds and decided to move on. Decided to to cruz Merchant to see if anything was down there. Rolled through, say a big papolo chick (?) in a green dress. Got down the light, heard keys dropped and looked to my left and saw something with potential sitting in the shawdows playing on her phone. Rolled through again, got eye contact and she made a small wave ans she looked good. Almost to good. Asian, maybe 5'3, thin, bikini top with c's and a short skirt. Ok, one more time. Drove through, tried to make sure to catch the light. I drove slow, she was in the street and yelled at me to stop. I stopped, she cameup to the window and said "sorry, thought you were someone else" almost nevious like. She started backing up and I asked if she needed a ride. She said "No", then asked what i was up to. Said just "hanging" and she said cool and walked away.
Saw in my rear view mirror her go up to a Escalade parked on the side of the road and talk to someone.....then on my right a white chevy four door sedan pulled up to me with a big (fat) looking white guy. He looked like he had no business being there at that time of the night. Maybe paraniod, but it felt like i dodged a bullet. She looked to good to there, and if that was an unmarked-don't know.
So the question I ask myself is was she LE or did she think I was, because she looked really nervious when she came up to me, then backed off my window.
I would figure if she was a real walker, she would have jumped in for a ride, unless she thought I was LE. Am I wrong?

R74

Headrest
08-17-10, 17:30
If you were crusin on or near Merchant, it could have been a tranny. I thought of that, which is why I said that it is not a normal spot for girls.QUOTE=Headrest]Suspicious because Merchant it is not a normal spot for girls.[/quote]But that would not explain the Caddy, and the Chevy. Guy Dolls can take care of themselves.

Bill
08-17-10, 19:47
Saw in my rear view mirror her go up to a Escalade parked on the side of the road and talk to someone. Then on my right a white chevy four door sedan pulled up to me with a big (fat) looking white guy. He looked like he had no business being there at that time of the night.

R74[/QUOTE]Maybe you are a cop?

Is it me or did you just describe mongers and their vehicles on this site?

Would you like it if someone described you and the type of vehicle you were driving as well as the time of night/day?

Not trying to cause argument, but pointing out fact.

Skinman52
08-18-10, 00:47
Skin would like to meet up with this girl Jo. She comes out early evenings only? OK. The search goes on. Anyone got a phone number?

Thanks. SkinmanHey,

Has anyone seen/had Jo lately?

I have searched but no luck so far.

Will keep trying to find this lady.

Maybe she's taking a rest.

Skin

Headrest
08-18-10, 06:00
I don’t think they were Mongers.
Is it me or did you just describe mongers and their vehicles on this site?They were not in a Mongers area, neither of them picked up a girl.

The Caddy is probably a pimp.

Incogfilipino
08-19-10, 08:17
Always notice a lot of streetwalkers on the corner of Kam and Hekaha late at night, around 2am, at the bus stop there. Looks like most of them are trannies, but never bother to stop to take a closer look

Col Chuck
08-25-10, 06:51
Cruised thru dt for some baked manapua but just crossing the bridge was something interesting, turned down the street to park and she followed..had on those tops that have no straps and one piece with shorts..about 40 ish L,6 ....got in and off we went, she said .60 for 30 mins bj, .80 45 mins fs, $.25 1 hr anything...also after 3 dates, half off...opted for bj..she took all clothes off good saggy c's, fluffy stomach, trimmed bush, said i was first one, bj was very good, licked the boys, took me deep throat gagging, asked how i like it and if there was a technique that i wanted her to do, told her lets she what she thinks i like, fiv smelled very fresh, nice nips, pussy felt really soft, asked to cim, blew and she spit out the door..would repeat as dt toungue and suction were good for me
Damage .60 she asked for tip and i said next time

CurtisMoto69
08-27-10, 04:09
Cruised thru dt for some baked manapua but just crossing the bridge was something interesting, turned down the street to park and she followed..had on those tops that have no straps and one piece with shorts..about 40 ish L,6 ....got in and off we went, she said .60 for 30 mins bj, .80 45 mins fs, $.25 1 hr anything...also after 3 dates, half off...opted for bj..she took all clothes off good saggy c's, fluffy stomach, trimmed bush, said i was first one, bj was very good, licked the boys, took me deep throat gagging, asked how i like it and if there was a technique that i wanted her to do, told her lets she what she thinks i like, fiv smelled very fresh, nice nips, pussy felt really soft, asked to cim, blew and she spit out the door..would repeat as dt toungue and suction were good for me
Damage .60 she asked for tip and i said next time

Sounds like her! Is she back in action?

Member #4472
09-06-10, 05:49
Aloha all. Wanted to add in my 2 cents for you. DT is definitely dead. This is the worse that I have ever seen it. LE has a hard on for all SWs. What the hell, happens every election year. I've make a couple of passes thru the past couple of nights and only the mahus are out in numbers. I may be getting older, but they are getting uglier. As for the women, not much better. Only seen Ally I(changed her man but he's still a loser), Mary (some callher daytime Mary), Kimberly (she smokes so much, when you Mish her and smell her hair, its like putting your face in an ashtray) and only one or two old, old timers notworth mentioning. Except for Ivory and Kanani, both a hundred pounds heavier with nastier attitudes. Someone should tell them to lighten up.

Veronica is holed up with a new old man and is trying to stay away and on drugs all the time. Paige is in Hawaii Medical at Liliha, she has a staf infection in her spine that made her paralized for a little while. Reina comes and goes, adding inches to her bust and tatoos to her body. She needs someone to love her.

So not much is out there. If you are lucky, once in awhile a part timer who needs the #$$$ will show up. Treat her well, whoever she is. Otherwise, all we are left with are the chronics, skinny as a stick and tweeking while the walk around.

Be careful, be safe, watch out for LE. They are everywhere.

Headrest
09-06-10, 14:00
You did a really nice job. I can see that you get out there on foot. Thanks. You must have been around when the Chow wagon was out. This will help the girls better than TV.

Only seen Ally, Mary, Kimberly , Ivory and Kanani, Veronica. Otherwise, all we are left with are tweeking while the walk around (Jaime for sure).Pics of most of these lady's can be seen at Riverst.blog spot.com (remove the space).

Member #4472
09-08-10, 15:41
Yes, craigslist has closed. But has re-opened as clerotics.com. Only one ad so far, but check out the ads for las vegas. Over 11,000. Give it time, the local providers will be stepping up and advertising.

Happy hunting!

Arclight808
09-10-10, 08:06
Was in the area decided to swing by Suzie's because I heard there are streetwalkers around. There was a bunch just chilling by the bus stop, in front of the store talking to a shop girl. But I got the vibe that many weren't of the female persuasion, at least originally so I passed and just went home blue balls. Any info on Waipahu guys?

Headrest
09-10-10, 15:00
A better question should be got any info on Waipahu girls?
Any info on Waipahu guys?Where are the Waipahu girls?

Chinatown is not that far away.

Kakashihatake
09-14-10, 15:12
Went around the block going to work. Saw a blonde wearing a yellow top and jeans. She walked accross the street and towards two cars. A black guy was outside one of the cars doing something. Didn't partake since I was going to work and I don't have money. She looked nice from far, didn't get a better look. Will try again next time.

Tall Hawaiian
09-14-10, 23:16
Cruzing around D/T early Sunday morning and ran across Celiene standing on the corner close to Zippy's. Decided to pick her up for a quick blow and go. Good attitude and service at the place of my choice. Good option when funds are running low and have to bust a nut.

Damage $50

Tall Hawaiian
09-14-10, 23:38
Cruzing around D/T early Sunday morning and ran across Celiene standing on the corner close to Zippy's. Decided to pick her up for a quick blow and go. Good attitude and service at the place of my choice. Good option when funds are running low and have to bust a nut.

Damage .50

Member #4472
09-15-10, 13:33
Cruised downtown last night. Made just two passes.completely devoid of female presence, but lots of mahus as usual.

Is it me or are the mahus getting uglier and uglier. Some hang there all day and night, but have yet to see any get in a car. Seen some get in and then get out a block down the road. And do beware: some will try to pass off as being female. Thats why they get the atatatat beat out of them at times.

Anyway, back to the women. Does anyone know if they have relocated elsewhere? Keep hearing of Waipahu and Wahiawa, but before those were all mahus.

I'm sure there are others of you out there that enjoy the speed and easy of just shopping on the street for a quick hit.

Come on, let me know.

DT Looker
09-15-10, 15:47
Was in the area decided to swing by Suzie's because I heard there are streetwalkers around. There was a bunch just chilling by the bus stop, in front of the store talking to a shop girl. But I got the vibe that many weren't of the female persuasion, at least originally so I passed and just went home blue balls. Any info on Waipahu guys?

From what I understand there are only Mahu's over there. I haven't seen ANY girls there at all. There was a time I think I saw ONE, but even I'm not sure. Nothing there for us I think.

Headrest
09-16-10, 01:59
Cruised downtown last night. Made just two passes Dave I know you have done your homework, so I will just speak to advanced techniques. Two passes is not enough. If you can only make two passes the longer the time between the two drives the better. As with all things it takes time for one set of circumstances to change into another. That is part of the beauty of walking through on foot. You have time for circumstance to change in your favor.

Suppose the girl that you are looking for sees you, and she is in another car. She needs time to get out of whatever she is doing gracefully and get into your line of site. If you are gone, what can she do?

On foot she has a whole bunch of options.
Among the various factors that determine the probability of a particular hobbyist meeting a particular downtown street provider are:

(a) the amount of time per week that the particular hobbyist spends hunting, and

(b) the amount of time per week that the particular downtown street provider is visible.

There are 168 hours in a week.. So if we presume that "Howard the Hobbyist" is hunting downtown for a random one hour per week, that provider "Part-Time Pam" is visible downtown for a random one hour per week, and that Howard actually looks in the specific location downtown where Pam would be visible, the statistical probability of Howard seeing Pam in any specific week could be about one in 28, 224. In other words, theoretically it might take Howard the Hobbyist more than 500 years to see Part-Time Pam. If we increase Howard the Hobbyist's hunting time to a random ten hours per week, and increase Part-Time Pam's street visibility to a random ten hours per week, the statistical probability of Howard seeing Pam in any specific week could be about one in 282. Then it theoretically might take Howard the Hobbyist more than five years to see Part-Time Pam.

Such probabilities can be further affected by two additional factors. First, a particular hobbyist may not be looking in the specific location favored by a particular provider. Some hobbyists limit themselves to only the Longs area, and others simply drive from one end of Kukui Street to the other end. Second, many of the. Street providers come and go from the downtown scene. For various reasons, a street provider who is mentioned on the forum this week may have vanished by next week.

The more time and effort a downtown street hobbyist is willing and able to devote to the hobby, the more successful he will likely be.Two passes on foot may not be enough.
Does anyone know if they have relocated elsewhere?This is ridiculous. Look you have some experiences with the ChinaTown girls. Why do you think they are in Chinatown?

Do you think those major circumstances have changed in two hundred years?

Why not try asking these questions to the girls that spend time with you?

They can talk. They know where they are during the day. Nobody is moving to Waipahu, or Wahiawa, or Haleiwa boat harbor. And if anyone is working up there, on a slow night they will come to Chinatown. It is not going to be the other way around.
I'm sure there are others of you out there that enjoy the speed and easy of just shopping on the street for a quick hit.That is part of it, but just a small part. Some of us take all day to get what we want. Pleasure is in your mind before you leave home.
Those who do not have knowledge of the enemy because they begrudge a hundred pieces of gold, or an official promotion are the cause of inhumanity.Advanced technique: If you are seen walking through Chinatown with one of your regulars. Street people who see you, may be of help in locating her on return trips. Hay, (as you offer a cigarette, or peal off a few dollars). Hay, did you see that girl I was with last Thursday?
A commander who does not want to buy information is not a good leader, hence, can never win in battles.Time is money ...
Wise rulers and capable commanders win because they have advance information ...

Local intelligence use natives to show the way.Look where they tell you to look. Not just this time but every time. When I get good Intel I reward lookouts further after it pans out.
None is trust worthier than the intelligence force. None should be better rewarded than the spies and those who can work in great secrecy.

Intelligence cannot be employed without enlightenment and intuition, nor can it be used without humanity and generosity.

The work of intelligence cannot succeed without subtlety and ingenuity. Therefore, subtly, very subtly, the use of intelligence must not be neglected.
Counterintelligence

First find out who are the leaders, their aids, secretaries, servants, and spies that can be bought over.

In this way, counterintelligence is obtained and employed.

Of the five categories of spies, converted spies (ex dates), are the most valuable and effective in gathering information. Hence, they must be treated generously.

Intelligence is the most important work, because the entire force relies on it for every move. It is the essence of strategy.You know what these girls will do for money. Well maybe you don't. But if you stay in the game long enough, if you can use your imagination enough. Then if you pay the price, you may get a glimpse of what these girls will do for pay. If they will do that, then for much less thay will be your eyes and ears when you are not around. To help you get what you want.
Completely devoid of female presence, but lots of Mahus as usual.Your mind sees what is of interest to you. If there is one lady in the pack, I only remember seeing one chick. What are you out there looking for?
Is it me, or are the guys getting uglier and uglier.It's you. I guess you thought they were pretty before.
Some hang there all day and night, but have yet to see any get in a car.There is a forum that appeals to your interests but this is not it. We are for the lady's here. Streetwalker's Maximus.

Lopaka Smith
09-17-10, 04:00
Was in the area decided to swing by Suzie's because I heard there are streetwalkers around. There was a bunch just chilling by the bus stop, in front of the store talking to a shop girl. But I got the vibe that many weren't of the female persuasion, at least originally so I passed and just went home blue balls. Any info on Waipahu guys?That was a good choice. thier voices are usually lower than mine!

Member #4472
09-19-10, 15:23
Cruised by the other night and only found fat Kanani and even fatter Ivory looking mean and nasty. Passed. Then went around the block, and who should be crossing but Jo! (goes by Jolene or Jo Ellen or something like that) She's about 5'10" or so, should length brown hair, claims to have rich parents on the mainland, about B cups, sexy dress on, very pretty face, but big weakness for alcohol. Hasn't been around for awhile. Admitted to hooking up with a no good guy, then broke up, contemplated rehab, then found a friend to live with.

Jumped right in after recognizing me and went straight for my crotch and massaged away. Was so happy to see a familiar face that she discounted her gift, too low to repeat here.

Said lets go! So we did. At our quiet spot, got right down to a BBBJ (does usually CBJ, but we are friends from before), then to CMish, RCG, and finished with pounding doggie, but she wanted to see me cum, so just at the release, pulled me out, off with the cover, and HJ as I showed her my appreciation. Cleaned me up, then soft DFK and dropped her at the store.

Great provider, as long as she isn't strung out.

Claims she won't be around for long, so go get it while you can!

Headrest
09-19-10, 20:00
Pictures of all three of these girls
who should be crossing but Jo!can be seen at Riverst.blog spot.com, remove the space.

Puinsai808
09-20-10, 03:04
Jo or Joel or whatever else alias' she uses is the SW I've posted about in the DT thread. She is the one I refer to as the Jodi Foster lookalike. She said she often gets the comment.

She has really deteriorated since I last saw her. Her crackhead bf used to always beat the crap out of her shortly after I last saw her. She'd have black eyes and I think she's now got missing teeth too. I'd also see her running from him in the Mililani Mortuary parking lot in the early morning. Too bad because she is a nice person.

Member #4472
09-21-10, 18:38
Thanks for the photos, but help a brother out. I can't get to the site that you said has all there photos. Please tell me how to get there.

Headrest
09-21-10, 23:03
What site did you get to.

Thanks for the photos, but help a brother out. I can't get to the site that you said has all there photos. Please tell me how to get there.What address did you enter?

John Quakman
10-01-10, 22:24
Pictures of all three of these girlscan be seen at Riverst.blog spot.com, remove the space.

Ya. This isn't the Jo I saw and posted about. The one I saw is a late 30's early 40's, Local girl oriental, thin, glasses and well dressed. Looks like a librarian. Smells good too.

John Quakman
10-01-10, 22:41
Pictures of all three of these girlscan be seen at Riverst.blog spot.com, remove the space.

Hey this is the best group of photos of the denizens of down town I have seen ever. Too bad it only goes back to 2007. Who ever this guy is, encourage him! (not headcase, LOL)

Sancho2063
10-14-10, 12:17
I drove down Kukui St this morning about 5am and saw the most SWs I have seen here in a while. There were at least three on Pali side then as I turned on to Kukui I saw three more. Both Local and Haole girls. Then down by Alpai there were 4 or 5 as well. I am not into the SWs but I only saw one standing on the corner in front of Borthwick that was probably passed by a lot. Good Luck!

Bear #1
10-24-10, 05:54
I drove down Kukui St this morning about 5am and saw the most SWs I have seen here in a while. There were at least three on Pali side then as I turned on to Kukui I saw three more. Both Local and Haole girls. Drove by at 6am and saw 3 good looking SWs, 2 blondes & 1 black hair girl, at the corner of Kukui and Pali to take care of the early risers. I had no time to partake, must try later.

Bear #1
10-26-10, 06:11
I arrived at 5am Monday morning to find two sexy SW's at the corner of Pali and Kukui St. The first PYT had copper color hair, wearing a black top with a black skort. The second PYT was hot with blonde hair, white Bebe top and tight faded blue jeans. I stopped and invited the blonde to join me. She wanted $$, but I only had $, to which she said she'll do a BJ for $. I wanted FS, but she insisted 1.50 for FS. I had to settle for the $ BJ. She gets in and on the way to park, she tells me her name is Lala, 19 years old from Puerto Rico, with no kids. To me, Lala looked as good as Christina Aguilera when she was 19.

Found a place to park, gave her the $, and asked to play with her boobs. She raised her shirt and bra to expose a nice pair of natural 34B size boobs, which I enjoyed fondling and sucking on. Lala softly stroked my cock, then put a cover on and proceeded to give me a good CBJ with some various BJ techniques / styles until I came. Next time I got to f_ck this sexy young bi_ch. L / 9, A / 8.5, S / 8.5

Rhoku74
10-30-10, 07:55
Saw in my rear view mirror her go up to a Escalade parked on the side of the road and talk to someone. Then on my right a white chevy four door sedan pulled up to me with a big (fat) looking white guy. He looked like he had no business being there at that time of the night.

R74
Maybe you are a cop?

Is it me or did you just describe mongers and their vehicles on this site?

Would you like it if someone described you and the type of vehicle you were driving as well as the time of night / day?
Not trying to cause argument, but pointing out fact.

Yo Bill-no cop here, but I see your point on describing cars in to much detail. My bad, Apologies.

For someone who mentioned why was I on Merchant, it was because a week or so before I hook up with chick on CL's cassual encounters who said she "worked" nights in that area. (newbie's to the biz sometimes post in there instead of the escort sections of CL (before it got axed) and BP. She wasn't returning my calls earlier in the night so I figured I go and see if she was working in the area.

R74

Kakashihatake
12-09-10, 17:43
Passed by longs on my way to work. Blonde was standing on the corner wearing black dress, she looked slim. Waved at me with cellphone on hand. I couldn't really participate or get her information since I was on my way to work. I was surprised that she was still out during that time.

Bobo44
12-10-10, 01:41
Passed by longs on my way to work. Blonde was standing on the corner wearing black dress, she looked slim. Waved at me with cellphone on hand. I couldn't really participate or get her information since I was on my way to work. I was surprised that she was still out during that time.I passed a few times very early (6AM-8aM) , and the girl were waikiki good looking.

Member #3990
12-11-10, 10:35
Just a quick report from a friend in Orlando (if you ever come, PM me). I was recently there with my GF for 2 weeks and we were both propositioned by a very attractive, extremely well dressed (short hot dress, high heels, well manicured) BSW. She was approaching a lot of tourist in a way that kind of surprised me.

I had parked at the Ohana East and was headed to D*ke's for dinner. Seemed TGTBT and couldn't partake be / see of my GF LOL. Being that close to the PD makes me wonder. Be safe.

Headrest
12-12-10, 21:50
All over the world streetwalkers work close to police stations. Remember if is the workers who need the protection more than the Mongers. If you were familiar with the game you would know that the girls were working those areas first. Probably 200 years in Chinatown. Coppers moved in later.

Being that close to the PD makes me wonder.When Hotel street was hot they moved a cop shop in. The girls moved only a block away, and the coppers moved there place a block closer. Why does being close to the PD make you wonder?

Kakashihatake
12-15-10, 16:45
3 days in a row that I saw the same blonde I reported about last week. Today (weds) she was wearing black. Got a closer look at her face. Distinguishing mark on her is a tatoo one of her shoulder blades. Too skinny for my taste so I think I'll pass, but if the urge arises I will report if I participate.

Headrest
12-23-10, 18:00
Be generous to civilians.

I saw the same blonde.I have gotten some pretty good Holiday cheer around Christmas from single moms, who are otherwise never on the stroll.

CougarLvr
12-25-10, 19:07
Hey Mongers I need your advice. I've been mongering for several years now, but almost exclusively AMPs, Eros, CL, BP etc. The other night I'm passing through Chinatown and I see a SW waving at me, as if to stop. I had to be elsewhere so I continued on. About an hour later, I was driving back and saw her again. This time I decide to stop, park my car and call her over. One of the reasons I did this is because my car doesn't have auto windows, only hand crank kine. I get out call her over and started with the usual "Hi, whats your name" It moved onto "so what are you doing out here tonight?" mostly small talk. Eventually, she said "Ok, nice meeting you have a safe drive home" and she walked away.

What I need to know is how could I let her know more of what I want. I know that each of us is thinking the other could be LE, but how could I tell her what I want w / o getting into trouble? Any bits of advice would be helpful.

Warburton 0263
12-26-10, 00:52
Saw ABK out Christmas eve near her usual spot.

H Mobius
12-26-10, 01:49
Hey Mongers I need your advice. I've been mongering for several years now, but almost exclusively AMPs, Eros, CL, BP etc. The other night I'm passing through Chinatown and I see a SW waving at me, as if to stop. I had to be elsewhere so I continued on. About an hour later, I was driving back and saw her again. This time I decide to stop, park my car and call her over. One of the reasons I did this is because my car doesn't have auto windows, only hand crank kine. I get out call her over and started with the usual "Hi, whats your name" It moved onto "so what are you doing out here tonight?" mostly small talk. Eventually, she said "Ok, nice meeting you have a safe drive home" and she walked away.

What I need to know is how could I let her know more of what I want. I know that each of us is thinking the other could be LE, but how could I tell her what I want w / o getting into trouble? Any bits of advice would be helpful. Click on the Homepage button, then in the left pane it has "22 Rules for Street Mongering". On that page, there is also "19 Rules for Streetwalkers" and "Streetwalker Rules by Piker".

Headrest
12-26-10, 04:09
Hay do you need a ride?

how could I tell her what I want w / o getting into trouble? Keep reading.

Townie808
01-04-11, 14:31
A few weeks ago I picked up a haole girl behind Longs named Daisy. Skinny and cute but her teeth were all messed up when she got in the car. She was blah-blah-blah talkative and spaced out and what should have been a short SW sesh ended up taking like an hour because she couldn't focus. $ for FS but her nanny was impossible to get in and she wasn't helping at all. She did a sloppy half-ass BJ to finish.

L / 7, A / 5, S / 4

Member #4671
01-04-11, 23:05
A few weeks ago I picked up a haole girl behind Longs named Daisy. Skinny and cute but her teeth were all messed up when she got in the car. She was blah-blah-blah talkative and spaced out and what should have been a short SW sesh ended up taking like an hour because she couldn't focus. $ for FS but her nanny was impossible to get in and she wasn't helping at all. She did a sloppy half-ass BJ to finish.

L / 7, A / 5, S / 4Impossible as in too tight? Too dry? Bad angle because of the car?

Headrest
01-05-11, 01:58
Impossible as in too tight? Too dry? Bad angle because of the car?To tight, to dry, wrong place, or just a bad attitude because of the chick?

Jzjz
01-05-11, 02:52

L / 7, A / 5, S / 4Impossble like too dry. Kinda tight to but more like dry so she spit on her fingers to lube up. Some SW bring lube but she could use some. She complains alot in a friendly way so doesn't sound bitchy until her dry poonani seems to hurt. Her teet are all messt up with yellow shet all over like she just ate corn on cobb. Nahbut she kinda nice too.

Bear #1
01-05-11, 07:06
Daisy was a dud for me too when I gave her a try for $. She gives a lame CBJ, with her teeth raking me, and then rushes me into CFS, which was worst, because she had so many rules, like no touching her pussy, no sucking her tiny tits, and the biggest turn-off was she told me to pull out when I come, just in case the condom breaks. WTF and BS is that, so I stopped, told her to give me a HJ, and she refused. I had to finish myself with a HJ telling her she is such a nasty s_ut.

Once with her was it, I will never repeat. She's out most nights until the Sun comes up in the morning at the corner of Nuuanu & Kukui Streets. L / 7, A / 4, S / 3 Damage $

Bear #1
01-05-11, 07:07
Daisy was a dud for me too when I gave her a try for $. She gives a lame CBJ, with her teeth raking me, and then rushes me into CFS, which was worst, because she had so many rules, like no touching her pussy, no sucking her tiny tits, and the biggest turn-off was she told me to pull out when I come, just in case the condom breaks. WTF and BS is that, so I stopped, told her to give me a HJ, and she refused. I had to finish myself with a HJ telling her she is such a nasty s_ut.

Once with her was it, I will never repeat. She's out most nights until the Sun comes up in the morning at the corner of Nuuanu & Kukui Streets. L / 7, A / 4, S / 3 Damage $

Bear #1
01-05-11, 07:20
Cruised town Tuesday night and saw a big WSW at her regular spot at Pali and Kukui, and 3 mahus working the other streets. I decided to pick up ABK, who was sitting patiently at one corner. Asked her to join me, and she agreed. 6 for a BJ. I parked and she gave another one of her DT BBBJCIM specials. Just what I needed before going home. L / 8, A / 9, S / 9 Damage. 6

RickJames808
01-05-11, 14:30
Cruised town Tuesday night and saw a big WSW at her regular spot at Pali and Kukui, and 3 mahus working the other streets. I decided to pick up ABK, who was sitting patiently at one corner. Asked her to join me, and she agreed. 6 for a BJ. I parked and she gave another one of her DT BBBJCIM specials. Just what I needed before going home. L / 8, A / 9, S / 9 Damage. 6What does this ABK (what do the letters stand for?) and what does she look like?

RJ

Superman
01-05-11, 18:58
From the urban dictionary (site) it means (Asian born Korean ). Whenever I want to decode some letters I look at that site! It helped me a lot. Should deff check it out and decode ABK because there are several meanings!

What does this ABK (what do the letters stand for?) and what does she look like?

RJ

Headrest
01-05-11, 22:09
ABK only means one thing.

From the urban dictionary (site) it means (Asian born Korean ).Do a search on this thread. Army Brat Kim (ABK). Kimberley is not Asian, and she is not born Korean, as you can see from here Pics posted in Streetwalker Reports before.

Woody56
01-05-11, 22:57
What does this ABK (what do the letters stand for?) and what does she look like?

RJStands for Army Brat Kim which really is not true because she was in the Army not a Army brat. I think she is cute, haole, dirty blond hair, around 5'4" and 125. Excellent BBBJ.

RickJames808
01-06-11, 03:26
Stands for Army Brat Kim which really is not true because she was in the Army not a Army brat. I think she is cute, haole, dirty blond hair, around 5'4" and 125. Excellent BBBJ.Where does she normally work? Her FS worthwhile?

RJ

Bear #1
01-06-11, 06:51
Where does she normally work? Her FS worthwhile?

RJI don't know who initially gave Kim the label of ABK, but obviously she is known to some mongers, and has always provided me good BJ service day or night. You can usually find Kim sitting in the area of N. Kukui St. and Maunakea St, during the day or night waiting for a monger to pick her up, exactly like the picture Headrest posted below.

I've never tried FS with her. Go for it, and give us a FR.

Headrest
01-06-11, 20:59
I used to refer to Kim on the board just as Army Brat, in order to differentiate her from the other Kim's. Punani Hunter had a post five or six years ago when he said something about a Houston Kim- medium strawberry blonde, wearing her shoulder length hair a little darker.

Back in posts #177-171 when some guy was doing Kim's mother, she was referred to as little blonde Kim. Kapalua discussed her style in what looks like post #176. In post #180 Kapalua said.

Just to clarify, there were two different providers named Kim who were originally from Texas and who used to work downtown: the tall Kim and the little Kim. As far as I know, it was the tall Kim whose mother was in Honolulu and whose mother was also sometimes a provider.In the post '6-23-09 Girls are working, ' HeadRest posted the 'thin blond in blue Jeans fits the description used by others of The Army brat. ' She was never a brat to me. But we had to separate the Kim's.

I don't know who initially gave Kim the label of ABK.A few weeks later DT Looker bracketed my 'The Army brat, ' and added Kim in front, that gave the first I saw of Kim (the Army Brat). He knew her pretty well. A few months later Cruise808 in a post about Veronica called the little blonde Kim that I knew, Ab Kim. So I asked, 'What does the AB stand for? '

Waiu One answered the obvious with 'Army Brat Kim. ' Hinode replied with could you imagine if "ABK," actually tried to doll herself up?

A Hallmark was first recorded as a "mark of quality," in 1864.

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=hallmark

Soooo. Hinode provided the ABK hallmark to blond Kim.

Headrest
01-06-11, 21:47
What I need to know is how could I let her know more of what I want. Any bits of advice would be helpful.See Streetwalker Rules by Piker from SF:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_mongeringrules&title=22

%20Rules%20for%20Street%20Mongering

Makana9
01-06-11, 23:24
I used to refer to Kim on the board just as Army Brat, in order to differentiate her from the other Kim's. Punani Hunter had a post five or six years ago when he said something about a Houston Kim- medium strawberry blonde, wearing her shoulder length hair a little darker.

Back in posts #177-171 when some guy was doing Kim's mother, she was referred to as little blonde Kim. Kapalua discussed her style in what looks like post #176. In post #180 Kapalua said.

In the post '6-23-09 Girls are working, ' HeadRest posted the 'thin blond in blue Jeans fits the description used by others of The Army brat. ' She was never a brat to me. But we had to separate the Kim's.

A few weeks later DT Looker bracketed my 'The Army brat, ' and added Kim in front, that gave the first I saw of Kim (the Army Brat). He knew her pretty well. A few months later Cruise808 in a post about Veronica called the little blonde Kim that I knew, Ab Kim. So I asked, 'What does the AB stand for? '

Waiu One answered the obvious with 'Army Brat Kim. ' Hinode replied with could you imagine if "ABK," actually tried to doll herself up?

A Hallmark was first recorded as a "mark of quality," in 1864.

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=hallmark

Soooo. Hinode provided the ABK hallmark to blond Kim. Back a way, I knew her as Army Kim, not sure who gave me that.

Yup, her BBBJ was pretty unreal to me, she go deep into left field. Never gagged (not huge, but at least I above avg.) which use to flip me out. But you know, alot times I picked her up, its just like she just took a shower. Never went FS, but a couple of times when I could get her jeans down to her knees, went to the 3finger scale, and she O'd right there, on my passenger seat. Other times, did not even let me get it off. I guess it depends. Some days you do good on the crap table, and somedays, oh well.

Have not mongered her way in a couple of yrs, so I enjoy all the posts from DT.

Side note, use to have this tall blonde, about 5-7 or 5-8, dirty blonde, slim, Bzs? Use to go by Jenn. 1st time seen her, she said you try, I am alot better than ABK. Truthfully, her BBBJ sucktation was pretty damn good. Did the cum on face and continue the BBBJ to fully milk akua. Can't compare, both BBBJ was damn good. Not sure if she is around anymore. Enjoy and be safe.

K

DT Looker
01-07-11, 17:41
I've never tried FS with her. Go for it, and give us a FR.Far as I know, she doesn't do FS anymore. Used to get FS from her like 10 years ago, but not anymore. Maybe if I'm lucky, maybe CFS 4 times a year, and we try to plan it out in advance with more price involved. (We're both paranoid about getting caught.) Used to be able to drop her jeans and FIV, but she stopped that years ago. Only other extra is a tit grab. I think she is still the best BJ Queen, the other two Sarah (Carrie) , and Jamie (who doesn't look so good anymore).

Just wondering if anyone has seen Jamie? Sometimes she looks like she's getting cleaned up, other times she looks like she's hitting the bottom again, used to like her when she was more 'clean' but haven't seen her for a while now.

Makana9
01-07-11, 21:56
Far as I know, she doesn't do FS anymore. Used to get FS from her like 10 years ago, but not anymore. Maybe if I'm lucky, maybe CFS 4 times a year, and we try to plan it out in advance with more price involved. (We're both paranoid about getting caught.) Used to be able to drop her jeans and FIV, but she stopped that years ago. Only other extra is a tit grab. I think she is still the best BJ Queen, the other two Sarah (Carrie) , and Jamie (who doesn't look so good anymore).

Just wondering if anyone has seen Jamie? Sometimes she looks like she's getting cleaned up, other times she looks like she's hitting the bottom again, used to like her when she was more 'clean' but haven't seen her for a while now.Here. Have not seen jamie in a few yrs. Yes, it was all good. Even let me take a few pics and video on my cell on her just bobbing and weaving on akua. Use to give me these looks with dribbles on thy lips, pics were nasty, but just like the way I like it.

I keep it for ole times sakes.

Headrest
01-07-11, 23:44
She was out today.

Just wondering if anyone has seen Jamie? One pass around the block and a regular picked her up. When she makes a lot she can Zombie out. Few dates no Zombie.

Dj Platinum
01-08-11, 02:34
I drove pass last few days and there's hardly no action.

I see LE standing by Kukui tower and all the SW must know it's not too safe.

What's been happening since new years? Not a good time of the year for mongers?

DJP

Townie808
01-08-11, 17:49
Impossble like too dry. Kinda tight to but more like dry so she spit on her fingers to lube up. Some SW bring lube but she could use some. She complains alot in a friendly way so doesn't sound bitchy until her dry poonani seems to hurt. Her teet are all messt up with yellow shet all over like she just ate corn on cobb. Nahbut she kinda nice too.Yeah, too dry for sure. She said that she's too tight, but dry was the problem.

Corn on the cob is right LOL

BigD1
01-10-11, 04:50
Carmen,

What happen to her. Blond / Slim / above average height. Never see her anymore. She does a very good job CBJ.

BigD1
01-10-11, 15:26
Heather.

Wow. Dt has really slowed from the past days. Does anyone know a girl name Heather (she hung out a the pool hall)

What I remember is this girl gave the best BJ ever. She would do anything you want and love to taste you after FS. Any idea on where she is. She was about 5' 6", slim, nice tits, brunette and drove a white car. I believe she lived in Wahiawa but love to hang out downtown. I think she love to play pool but not sure on that detail. I would love to do her again and again.