PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

John Ross
04-02-09, 08:54
While out on a sex fest, considering my drought it was a fest, I caught myself circling going back and forth by the corner of Makaloa and Ke'eaumoku Friday late night. I notice this decent looking brunette girl, not too local looking, at the Mauka corner by the light, directly across from WalGreens. I checked her out and couldn't remember if anyone posted any reports. That was about 11p or so.

From there I made a trip to P10, report on that later, and went by Walgreens again at about 12:30a and she was still there. By this time it was windy and quite cold. This chick was just wearing leggings and a oversized t-shirt and a rather thin sweater/jacket. I figured that she must be "working it" rather than waiting for a ride, so I figured play it off and ask if she needed a ride somewhere because it was so dang chilly. So I made the loop up by Ross' and came back around to see that some lil asian dude walked right up to her, chit chat, and then they walked across the street down towards KGMB. I figured maybe that was her ride. He sure made her wait.

So from there I figure grab a drink from my friend's place down Queen street. Grabbed a quick drink because I still wanted something good. So I swing over to my default spot at Nirvana and when I was pau, I figured why not drive by the corner again. Yep, she was there. Dressed the same at the same corner. Still looking cute.

SOrry for long post, had to write the story...there's one at that corner. Young looking to be early 20s. Timid looking and the visual can play mentally into the fantasy as freak in the sheets, but I have no idea if she is.
She's a working girl aka Bus Stop Girl.

Kakashihatake
04-02-09, 21:27
I don't know what happened ot my report, but oh well.

So Saturday night-Sunday morning, I cruised downtown. After about half an hour of driving I picked up star behind longs.

L: 8

S: 8

A: 9

She made me wear a condom in front of her and her friend before getting in the car, that was new to me, but I figured it's a way to check I'm not le. Askedher if she did bare, she said no and smiled.

She took me to this secluded place up in the mountains, I don't know. We joked about it how I sucked at driving and how she sucked at giving directions. So we hit it off pretty well. I can't remember if she slipped on the condom for me or I slipped it on for her, but she did pretty well. After about 5 minutes she said she was getting tired. I asked her if I was lasting longer than she expected and she smiled and nodded "yeah". After about 15 minutes she said we needed to wrap it up. So we finished off, got her compensation and dropped her off behind longs. She gave me her number.

Total dmg. Was. 60.

Now a question. I have $. 20 right now, where is the best place to get a decent massage with possible HE?

Thanks everyone!

Headrest
04-03-09, 03:23
Cannot find Heather, she must have been on a binge.
who was standing on the Diamond Head side of Smith, mauka of North Pauahi.Lucky you were able to help her out. She’s probably back in re-hab by now. Hope she makes it OK.

Would have liked to be of service.

Warburton 0263
04-03-09, 19:25
She's a working girl aka Bus Stop Girl.

She should be avoided ROB. Others have gotten good service but you taking your chances. YMMV

Chubs
04-03-09, 22:01
Thanks John Ross.

Skahawaii
04-06-09, 01:01
Jaime is the white girl with th3 big thermos thing who hangs round Zippys right?

Were can I find her nigh time?

I only see mahus in that area at night.

Headrest
04-06-09, 15:11
Working or not every few hours she has to go for frozen water for her Mug.

Jaime is the. Girl with the big thermos thing who hangs round Zippys right?

Were can I find her nigh time? Keep an eye into these places when you are out hunting. She gets picked up quick, and can be gone a long time. When you see her in non-Zombie mode, ditch your car and move in close. Even when she is a Zombie, get in there right away. That many satisfied customers can’t be wrong all of the time.

Jaime’s Stroll http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&t=h&msa=0&msid=115023883605465992608.000466e685df220fcbee4&ll=21.312977,-157.861658&spn=0.001949,0.003326&z=19

Kapalua
04-08-09, 19:01
Jaime is the white girl with th3 big thermos thing who hangs round Zippys right?

Were can I find her nigh time?

I only see mahus in that area at night.
In addition to Zippy's and other locations on Maunakea Street, I've sometimes seen Jaime walking at night on North Kukui Street between Nuuanu Avenue and Aala Street; on River Street between North Kukui Street and North Vineyard Boulevard; and on North Pauahi Street between Smith Street and River Street. If you can't find her, you might want to offer another experienced provider in the downtown discount area a reward to locate her for you.

Headrest
04-08-09, 21:21
I've sometimes seen Jaime walking at night.OK Kap here are the ribs added to the backbone.

see:http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&t=h&msa=0&ll=21.313959,-157.860725&spn=0.003773,0.006652&z=18&msid=115023883605465992608.00046714e4aba978c6504

Liljo
04-13-09, 00:21
Hi,

Me and a buddy are looking for a HOT, friendly, sexy hooker.

Any sugguestions?

Fun, that do anal, arent LE?

Phillybeauties
04-13-09, 01:30
Hi,

Me and a buddy are looking for a HOT, friendly, sexy hooker.

Any sugguestions?

Fun, that do anal, arent LE?Question is, are YOU LE?

Sports Night
04-13-09, 07:31
[QUOTE=Kapalua]In addition to Zippy's and other locations on Maunakea Street, I've sometimes seen Jaime walking at night on North Kukui Street between Nuuanu Avenue and Aala Street;

Ran into Jaime early Sat evening. She was hanging out near Zips with two other blond ho's. She looked good, lost weight, freshly showered, and very lucid. She brought me up to date about some mutual friends (Ally, Mary) and we spent our usual quality time together. Nice, slow and deep. She said it has been slow due to the shootings/etc so she asked me to post that she would like her regulars to drop by to date her....

Liljo
04-16-09, 23:45
Hi,

Not LE.

Just looking for a good time.

Skahawaii
04-17-09, 21:02
Thx people, ran into jaime couple times between posts. Lucky enough to finde her during night time, she was pretty much all there, she smelled nice so I guesse she showered. Good fun with her, the ice was niice, "blowjobs are hardwork".

Headrest
04-21-09, 20:07
Jaime introduced me to one of her protégés. About the same height and weight, brunette, late 20s. Has a phone.

Trademark is a paperback. No rush. Worth a premium price.

Brokdik
04-22-09, 03:22
Drove by DT (behind Longs) on Sunday probably about 2 am. There was not one SW around. Did I miss something? Hahaha. I know not all of them could have been busy.

Kapalua
04-22-09, 15:33
Drove by DT (behind Longs) on Sunday probably about 2 am. There was not one SW around. Did I miss something? Hahaha. I know not all of them could have been busy.
The difference between going to a relaxation/massage business and downtown street hobbying is somewhat like the difference between buying fish at a store and actually going out fishing. At the store, fish are almost always available. By comparison, when you go out fishing sometimes the fish you seek are at a particular location at a particular point in time, and sometimes they aren't. However, if you return to that location at another time, the fish may be there and taking the bait. :)

Makana9
04-22-09, 15:42
The difference between going to a relaxation/massage business and downtown street hobbying is somewhat like the difference between buying fish at a store and actually going out fishing. At the store, fish are almost always available. By comparison, when you go out fishing sometimes the fish you seek are at a particular location at a particular point in time, and sometimes they aren't. However, if you return to that location at another time, the fish may be there and taking the bait. :)Great analogy, it all depends where you shop for fish or your secret fishing spot. Do you want to eat now & shop quick, or are patient and all in the hunt, the male genetics.

I again, bow to the OUR Master Sensei

B safe,

K

Hypo Luxa
04-22-09, 15:44
The difference between going to a relaxation/massage business and downtown street hobbying is somewhat like the difference between buying fish at a store and actually going out fishing. At the store, fish are almost always available. By comparison, when you go out fishing sometimes the fish you seek are at a particular location at a particular point in time, and sometimes they aren't. However, if you return to that location at another time, the fish may be there and taking the bait. :)
Hahahahaha! CLASSIC Kap, just classic!

Sancho Z
04-23-09, 01:04
Hahahahaha! CLASSIC Kap, just classic!Can always count on Kap for 411 and such!

You are the Man Kap!

Kanakatak
04-24-09, 13:27
Hey, my name is Kay...imma a local Hawaiian Chinese Filipino.

5'5'' /36C / 34waist...IM YOUGIRL!! call me! ...8zero8...6seven35'''9eight..one

This report on craigslist is also a managed girl behind Longs. She works hard but complains a lot. It takes a while to get off due to the fact that you keep having to think of a person that really wants to be there doing her job.Picked this one up on the corner behind longs. The pic is her but slightly old. She looks a little heavier, older, and more "had-its" now. But overall not bad looking. She didn't really complain w/ me but we did a nice and quick cbj for. 60. Her cbj skills were very good. Seems like a nice girl. We talked story on the way up and back. She SWEARS she doesn't have a pimp, but you never know when they feeding you shit or telling the truth. I asked her about her fs. She said her incall's by pearlridge and after all the upsell I think gfe was like 300. But she said dfk, msog, BBBJ. I asked her if she kiss and she said, "hell yeah. I don't understand girls who don't. I get into it and get horny too. Why else do this job? " again, whether she's bullshitting or not remains to be seen. Anybody been to their incall? That caramel chick looks pretty good too.

Headrest
04-24-09, 20:15
What Pic?

The pic is her but slightly old.I don't see any Pic.

Kanakatak
04-25-09, 02:51
What Pic?

I don't see any Pic.Sorry, my bad bro. I thought I was replying to the post that had the CL link. There's several threads in different forums on this one. Here's the CL link and pics can be found w/ in:

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/search/ers/oah?query=kay&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max

Always U46
04-25-09, 17:10
Went and took a drive (7-8 times) around the strip and nothing. Well, not nothing, the Mahus were out. This was around 11-12 Friday night. Even LE was light. Came back after a snack and only some really bad ones in the discount district. Same mahu on the corner. Nothing else. I yelled over to him "Where is all the girls" He told me by Longs. Well, nothing I didn't already know about where, but they just were not there. Went to an AMP instead. That experience sucked too. Just not my night. Keep hunt 'n bro's.

Headrest
04-25-09, 17:48
Portholes to ecstasy
Seems like a nice girl.As long as she does what you want, why worry about it being a fantasy or not?

Kapalua
04-25-09, 19:50
That caramel chick looks pretty good too.
Caramel has pretty eyes, a nice face and attractive hair, but as I've posted before, her pose in her photo helps to conceal her rather chubby body. Personally, I don't mind that at all (I often like chubby providers), but some hobbyists who only like more slender providers might be disappointed when seeing her in person for the first time.

Kanakatak
04-26-09, 03:02
As long as she does what you want, why worry about it being a fantasy or not? believe me I'm NOT at all worried. I'm a realist. I know these girls wouldn't be fucking us if we weren't paying them. And if we could score chicks for free, we wouldn't be lurking around on these forums either. If she says she's gfe and I pay for gfe, all I care is about getting gfe services. I ain't looking for no gf or wife. The LAST thing I want is an ex ho as a wife. So back to the subject, anybody been to these girls' incall by pearlridge? Can we confirm her gfe services?

Thanks

Koolbeans
04-27-09, 05:18
Went and took a drive (7-8 times) around the strip and nothing. Well, not nothing, the Mahus were out. This was around 11-12 Friday night. Even LE was light. Came back after a snack and only some really bad ones in the discount district. Same mahu on the corner. Nothing else. I yelled over to him "Where is all the girls" He told me by Longs. Well, nothing I didn't already know about where, but they just were not there. Went to an AMP instead. That experience sucked too. Just not my night. Keep hunt 'n bro's.Check out Waiks around 11PM-1AM and I saw some trying to get guys sitting on the side of hotels. It was funny seeing them walking around trying to solicit business. I was with friends and it seems like it is a bad place to get caught up.

I remember 3 years ago getting caught at one of the hotels downtown after finishing and getting stopped in the halls. But I was able to walk, but 86d for 1 year.

Always U46
04-28-09, 04:47
Just as someone else said, the blonde SW with a tat on her outside left calf was behind longs at 4:30 Monday. I made the you turn and she was gone. Then another tall tan SW with really shorts tight shors and a small top came down the street as I was making the big around the block thing. I took 2 turns around, because I thought I would pick up the blonde and then that one was gone too. Took a tour around Ross's and no one there. Then I thought I would go to Waikiki and see what was up around 7pm nothing worth mentioning. Back to Pali longs from 8 to 8:30pm and a couple old or larger ones down the street near the discount district. But again noth'n worth mentioning. No SW on the corner of Pali either. Tell me if I was too early or what. They have to earn a living somehow.

Where they all go?

Analytic 747
04-28-09, 15:59
Saw some nice SW last nite at Waiks.

I don't know the usual $, so I don't bother.

Anyway, what is it?

The $.

Candy Addict
04-29-09, 08:20
Saw some nice SW last nite at Waiks.

I don't know the usual $, so I don't bother.

Anyway, what is it?

The $.

Hard to say. In the not too distant past, it was $250-$300 and up. Late last summer, I went for a walk down there and several were quoting $150. I was a bit surprised since I was expecting more. Now, with tourism down and the economy in the crapper, who knows. It might be more within what we'd think of as reasonable. Whatever the price, I suspect the service will still be mediocre to piss-poor, rushed, dead-fish-experience. I can't remember the last time I read a positive report about a Waiks SW here. Great to look at, but not worth it in all other regards unless looks are the only thing that matter to you.

Headrest
04-29-09, 15:45
I made the you turn and she was gone. .. 2 turns around, because I thought I would pick up the blonde and then that one was gone too. ..Where they all go?No doubt they said, that guy won’t get out of his car. He can’t make up his mind, I am not going to be standing here when he comes around again. Then they hide.

Kapalua
04-30-09, 04:29
Late last summer, I went for a walk down there and several were quoting $150.
Of course you already know about this, but inexperienced hobbyists should note that a relatively low price quote by a pimp-controlled Waikiki streetwalker could be persuasion for a "bait and switch." After the Waikiki streetwalker already has the money, she may say "Oh, that was only for [fill in the blank], if you want anything more it will be extra." Even when the customer has specified what he wants beforehand, the streetwalker may falsely claim that there was a misunderstanding or confusion.

Whatever the price, I suspect the service will still be mediocre to piss-poor, rushed, dead-fish-experience. I can't remember the last time I read a positive report about a Waiks SW here.
The last favorable report that I saw was posted by Vinillaguerila about one month ago (in late March), on the Waikiki forum's "Streetwalker Reports" thread. However, the experience cost him $300. Although there may be a few exceptions, I strongly agree with you that most likely the service will be unsatisfactory.

Phillybeauties
04-30-09, 04:55
Then I thought I would go to Waikiki and see what was up around 7pm nothing worth mentioning. Back to Pali longs from 8 to 8:30pm and a couple old or larger ones down the street near the discount district. But again noth'n worth mentioning. No SW on the corner of Pali either. Tell me if I was too early or what. They have to earn a living somehow.

Where they all go?

Dunno about downtown, but I can tell you that you are WAY too early for Waikiki. They might just be starting their evenings. You see more of them out later in the night, although then it's hit or miss b/c sometimes they're with clients. I've seen them walking around as late/early as 4-5am in the morning there.

Phillybeauties
04-30-09, 05:00
I remember 3 years ago getting caught at one of the hotels downtown after finishing and getting stopped in the halls. But I was able to walk, but 86d for 1 year.

They can bust you AFTER the fact, outside in the hallway? I thought they have to catch you mid-act, exchanging money or in the room. Did you stop voluntarily for a year, or just on probation?

Phillybeauties
04-30-09, 05:08

My favorite is sushi, since I love DATY! It's a delicacy you can only get from certain providers.

Candy Addict
04-30-09, 05:43
They can bust you AFTER the fact, outside in the hallway? I thought they have to catch you mid-act, exchanging money or in the room. Did you stop voluntarily for a year, or just on probation?

I believe what Koolbeans was saying was that after the deed, hotel security stopped him in the hallway, determined that he wasn't a registered hotel guest, probably couldn't give them the name of anyone who was a registered guest, so they gave him a "trespass warning." After that, if he is caught on the property again within a year, he can be arrested for trespassing. That's one of the ways the hotels deal with suspected prostitutes and their clients.

Always U46
05-02-09, 22:17
Picked her up early Sat morning. Good attitude, good service, and is ready to go when she jumps in. She is the best on the block as far as knowing her business. Check her out on CL also.

H Mobius
05-03-09, 03:40
I believe what Koolbeans was saying was that after the deed, hotel security stopped him in the hallway, determined that he wasn't a registered hotel guest, probably couldn't give them the name of anyone who was a registered guest, so they gave him a "trespass warning." After that, if he is caught on the property again within a year, he can be arrested for trespassing. That's one of the ways the hotels deal with suspected prostitutes and their clients.

Yup, that's the "86" Koolbeans was talking about.

Kanakatak
05-05-09, 00:30
I think that's how you spell it. Picked her up on the corner down the road from long's. Fairly good looking bobora from japan. I dunno if she had a stroke or something but she has the sylvester stallone thing goin on where half her face seems paralyzed. Definitely affected her speech. And she seemed kinda out of it (maybe drugs). But she was dressed nice and appeared to have a nice body. The best part is she gave me a BBBJCIM for. 40. Let me feel her titties (soft bolt ons). I was drunk and lasted longer than usual. No complaints. Good skills w/ some ball play. I told her I was coming and she just kept going and took it like a champ. My best bargain for quality so far behind Long's.

Honolulu Yobo
05-05-09, 04:08
I think that's how you spell it. Picked her up on the corner down the road from long's. Fairly good looking bobora from japan. I dunno if she had a stroke or something but she has the sylvester stallone thing goin on where half her face seems paralyzed. Definitely affected her speech. And she seemed kinda out of it (maybe drugs). But she was dressed nice and appeared to have a nice body. The best part is she gave me a BBBJCIM for. 40. Let me feel her titties (soft bolt ons). I was drunk and lasted longer than usual. No complaints. Good skills w/ some ball play. I told her I was coming and she just kept going and took it like a champ. My best bargain for quality so far behind Long's.She probably has Bell's Palsy. It affects the nerves on one side of the body especially the face.

It usually affects the left side of the body.

HY

Sancho Z
05-05-09, 13:31
Monday, I went to see my favorite mature MT across from Aala Park and after stopping by Safeway to pick up some $ I turned onto KuKui and I saw a lone SW standing in the shade behind Longs. I usually dont go for the SW's so I didnt think much about about it. Then I got to corner of Aala and Kukui and I saw a shit load of LE. The LE was eyeballing me but I payed them no mind and parked in my ususal spot and went for my massage. I didnt see anyone in handcuffs so I am not sure what kind of bust it was.

Beware guys!

Justin H
05-05-09, 18:47
Monday, I went to see my favorite mature MT across from Aala Park and after stopping by Safeway to pick up some $ I turned onto KuKui and I saw a lone SW standing in the shade behind Longs. I usually dont go for the SW's so I didnt think much about about it. Then I got to corner of Aala and Kukui and I saw a shit load of LE. The LE was eyeballing me but I payed them no mind and parked in my ususal spot and went for my massage. I didnt see anyone in handcuffs so I am not sure what kind of bust it was.

Beware guys!

When you go in do have to sign in with security?
What is her ring up #?

Sancho Z
05-05-09, 22:56

What is her ring up #?I park in the metered stalls on Aala street, right near the corner of Aala and Beratania. Walk across the park, and do not sign in.

Her ring up and apt number are the same, #409.

You're only required to sign in if you park in the complex's vistors stalls
otherwise, secruity has no right ask who or why you are visting.

I usually call first and tell her when Im going to show up.

She advertises in the Penny Saver under Japanese Massage.

Ck813
05-07-09, 14:33
I believe they can't hold you against your will or trespass you if you want to leave the premises. I also believe that is a violation of your civil rights to hold you against your will. Even though it is private property it is up to the owner of the building to decide what he wants to do. I would have just walked out.

Sancho Z
05-08-09, 18:25
I believe they can't hold you against your will or trespass you if you want to leave the premises. I also believe that is a violation of your civil rights to hold you against your will. Even though it is private property it is up to the owner of the building to decide what he wants to do. I would have just walked out.I believe you're riight. The rules to private property are different. They DO have the right stop and question you but thats all. Unless you are violating or breaking the rules AND in order to serve a treapss notice they have to notify and issue it in LE presence.

Kakashihatake
05-13-09, 06:59
Ok, so I went and drove downtown, two hotties (brunette and blonde) were on the corner and reina was out.

I picked up sky (brunette wearing beige looking. Something). She asked right away how much I got, then she asked who I dated there before. So I staerted naming names. She asked again how much I got, I showed her my cock and told her we can talk when she gets in. She gets in and we introduce ourselves to each other formally. She's kinda hot, but then it got wierder.

I asked her where she wants me to go, she said go to the longs parking lot. My spider senses tingled, so I asked how come. She said she needed something in her car. I told her that that's usually not protocol for a john and provider, so I said if we go in that lot, that's it for me. So I went in the lot, then she asked if I could wait. I said no, this is not protocol, so I apologize and dropped her off where I picked her up, her blonde friend was there.

As she was going out, I asked if I can drive around and maybe pick her up again, she said "sure. " then slammed my door. I stared at her while I drove off, she had that smug look.

First of all, why wasn't she ready, second, why would she ask the price WHILE OUTSIDE ON THE STREETS, and third. Well, there's no third. I guess I'll just save my money for another night.

Sky. Looks nice, but business sounds flakey. Beware.

Mello D
05-14-09, 00:36
I just saw some LE hiding behind trees past the mortuary. Look out!

Ruffrydah
05-14-09, 01:57
*Late Post*

Picked up Lei last Thursday night in the discount area. She kinda average size, wears glasses. Have to admit I was a little tipsy when I picked her up. Went to a spot and she did CBJ. Didn't cum for a while so I told her maybe have to take off the condom. She said she doesn't like CIM but she did it anyway. Maybe I was more than a little tipsy and I still didn't cum. She said no worry, some guys can't even get it up. Then she was talking about her kids and her car and then I promptly dropped her talkative ass off. Didn't cum but she tried her best. It was still kinda cool.

5/7/7

Ruffrydah
05-14-09, 02:03
Was gonna pick up zombie girl this afternoon (5-6pm-ish) by borthwick. Did one pass, saw her mug, went around again and was about to pull over when off in the distance I saw one LE on foot pulling someone over. Then I start driving toward him and find one more perching on the side of some cars scoping down the road. I just left and drove home. Eh, be careful guys. Those buggahs stay hiding. Aloha

Finger Licking
05-14-09, 05:38
What is her ring up #?I visited her once. IMHO, she was fugly and the massage was not that good either.

Kapalua
05-14-09, 10:47
Was gonna pick up zombie girl this afternoon (5-6pm-ish) by borthwick. Did one pass, saw her mug, went around again and was about to pull over when off in the distance I saw one LE on foot pulling someone over. Then I start driving toward him and find one more perching on the side of some cars scoping down the road. I just left and drove home. Eh, be careful guys. Those buggahs stay hiding.
A helpful way to approach that type of situation (police surveillance from a distance) can be to ask the provider to meet at another location. For example, I've had a provider on North Kukui Street meet me on the Diamond Head side of Zippy's, and a provider on South Kukui Street meet me in the Longs/Safeway parking lot.

Ruffrydah
05-14-09, 10:57
A helpful way to approach that type of situation (police surveillance from a distance) can be to ask the provider to meet at another location. For example, I've had a provider on North Kukui Street meet me on the Diamond Head side of Zippy's, and a provider on South Kukui Street meet me in the Longs/Safeway parking lot.

Ah, good tip. Ill remember that for my next trip. Mahalo Kap

Ck813
05-14-09, 13:41
Hey Mr. Kapalua,

what do you think about parking your vehicle in the longs drugs or street parking lot and just walking up to the provider and meeting them that way? I really do not think that LE will bother you since they know exactly what you are up to?

Just a thought

Punani Rookie
05-14-09, 15:20
Dude picked up sky last night at about 3am and we went to her spot to do the deed and I gave her her fee and as she put her fee in her bag a cop rolls up and we almost got busted so we made like we were waiting for some friends so the me told us to leave (whew got lucky) so we made like we left to meet them so we drove around and then I said I am going home so still kinda nervous she asked me to drop her off about half a block away where I picked her up she said wait here and I go check too see if there was no le so like a dumb ass I let her off and she said wait here so I did then after 5 minutes I was like where's the fee I was like fuck I just got ripped off so I drove down and see her getting into a car so I followed the car a while hope it wasn't you sorry if it was nothing against you just her (sky) then I just said fuck it and went home my bad to myself but fuck her hope she gets her day sorry for the long post.

Ok, so I went and drove downtown, two hotties (brunette and blonde) were on the corner and reina was out.

I picked up sky (brunette wearing beige looking. Something). She asked right away how much I got, then she asked who I dated there before. So I staerted naming names. She asked again how much I got, I showed her my cock and told her we can talk when she gets in. She gets in and we introduce ourselves to each other formally. She's kinda hot, but then it got wierder.

I asked her where she wants me to go, she said go to the longs parking lot. My spider senses tingled, so I asked how come. She said she needed something in her car. I told her that that's usually not protocol for a john and provider, so I said if we go in that lot, that's it for me. So I went in the lot, then she asked if I could wait. I said no, this is not protocol, so I apologize and dropped her off where I picked her up, her blonde friend was there.

As she was going out, I asked if I can drive around and maybe pick her up again, she said "sure. " then slammed my door. I stared at her while I drove off, she had that smug look.

First of all, why wasn't she ready, second, why would she ask the price WHILE OUTSIDE ON THE STREETS, and third. Well, there's no third. I guess I'll just save my money for another night.

Sky. Looks nice, but business sounds flakey. Beware.

Headrest
05-15-09, 07:38
That technique works great.
parking your vehicle in the longs drugs or street parking lot and just walking up You can get into the Zippies lot unmolested by cops coming down from 711. Then as Kap says, "
ask the provider to meet at another location.I have always just walked her to the car.
Was gonna pick up zombie girl this afternoon by Borthwick. Eh, be careful guys. Those buggahs stay hiding.Sorry for your loss Ruffrydah.

Kapalua
05-15-09, 21:07
Hey Mr. Kapalua,

what do you think about parking your vehicle in the longs drugs or street parking lot and just walking up to the provider and meeting them that way? I really do not think that LE will bother you since they know exactly what you are up to?

Just a thought
Walking up to a provider is fine, but when there's police surveillance of the area, personally I wouldn't walk together with the provider when returning to my vehicle. Even though the police wouldn't have a sufficient basis for an arrest, I try to maintain a low profile when an area is under police surveillance.

Headrest
05-18-09, 05:16
Does anyone know of a web site that might have ChinaTown streetwalkers on it?

Kanakatak
05-20-09, 04:53
I think that's how you spell it. Picked her up on the corner down the road from long's. Fairly good looking bobora from japan. I dunno if she had a stroke or something but she has the sylvester stallone thing goin on where half her face seems paralyzed. Definitely affected her speech. And she seemed kinda out of it (maybe drugs). But she was dressed nice and appeared to have a nice body. The best part is she gave me a BBBJCIM for. 40. Let me feel her titties (soft bolt ons). I was drunk and lasted longer than usual. No complaints. Good skills w/ some ball play. I told her I was coming and she just kept going and took it like a champ. My best bargain for quality so far behind Long's.so I'm in kaneohe walking from mcdonald's to foodland. I'm rounding the corner at denny's and she passes right in front of me. My a-hole puckers big time because I'm w/ my wife and kids! I'm carrying my cute daughter and kaori looks at her and makes a cooing sound. Thank god she didn't recognize me, or at least she acted like she didn't. Then on the way back the wife wants to stop at ross'. There she is again! I have to say she looks pretty damn good. If she provided GFE full service she could charge some top dollar. Like I said above, the BBBJ was top notch. By the way, she was w/ some sketchy looking haole guy (possibly local). Scruffy/chronic/surfer looking guy.

Ilikea
05-20-09, 14:22
Anyone know of any great SW duos I might see when I visit next week from the Big Island?

Kbay Guy
05-22-09, 02:26
Just went cruising yesterday (20th) thru town around 2 PM. Planning on just window shpping but got the wink. After a few drive arounds Zips Vineyard decided to pull over and let her walk up to me. She instantly opened the door which was my cue I suppose. SO I abruptly asked if people still giving H/J for. 2. GOt the hell yeah. Straight to the parking lot. Got her name as Kora/Cora? . Couldve been Kaori since I read a post and description. But this one was milfish asian 40s maybe younger but bad leather skin from tanning too much. Mentioned she just got off of 5 yrs for working the streets. Great gently hands. Not too bad sized breasts great nipples. No Kissing but loves necking. This is my first write up so excuse the improper terms. Anyway would like to pass it on shes not LE. SO if you see mature asian a+ cups or elder B's, tan, and petite she give great discount services. Wish I had. 4 on me I'm sure I wouldve gotten lip service too. She likes the younger ones because she thinks they don't take too long. But still didn't feel rushed.

Headrest
05-30-09, 18:23
The girls need your help. The other night the coppers actively discouraged three cars form stopping for Jamie in a short period of time. At times like this you can, park at a restaurant or grocery store, walk by and have her meet you in the lot.

At the very time they need our TLC the most, they are being chased away from the stroll. Jamie’s is one you do not have to guide to get that last quarter inch.

Headrest
05-31-09, 14:18
Some of the girls have been in films.
Does anyone know of a web site that might have ChinaTown streetwalkers on it?I was wondering if any had made their way up on the net.

Memahu
06-01-09, 02:17
The girls need your help. The other night the coppers actively discouraged three cars form stopping for Jamie in a short period of time. At times like this you can, park at a restaurant or grocery store, walk by and have her meet you in the lot.

At the very time they need our TLC the most, they are being chased away from the stroll. Jamie’s is one you do not have to guide to get that last quarter inch.

This writing sounds like the narration for the HBO documentary Pimps Up, Ho's Down.

Tyrone Biggins
06-01-09, 20:27
Don't know if anyone posted about her, but last time I've seen her, she was pregos.
Haven't seen her since January/February.

Kakashihatake
06-01-09, 20:45
Went window shopping downtown. Not many providers during this time of the day but I was hoping to catch someone for cheap.

Drove around and saw a whole bunch of trannies. Not into that. Got to longs area and met lexi. Long black hair, has an accent, from out of state. I said I only got 45 for a BJ, she laughed and said 'they' charge 100. I'm like "what? Here in downtown? " she said yeah. I said no thanks and passed, I did get her number, was out of state.

Comp Dude 35
06-01-09, 23:15
He's posted so many reports that don't make sense, a lot of seniors have blocked him and don't even pay attention to what is being said. Ignore and disregard is the best for this.
CD35

This writing sounds like the narration for the HBO documentary Pimps Up, Ho's Down.

CurtisMoto69
06-02-09, 06:12
Does anyone know about the white car and the not bad female that hangs out in the Zippys parking lot with her trunk open? I drove by a couple of times because I thought she looked decent. But she had her trunk open and I think it was Jamie and some guy hanging around and the female was in her trunk looking at stuff and taking them out on the ground. Is she one of those volunteers that provide needles and other stuff to prevent AIDS from being spread? Keep driving around to see what was up and to see if she might have been dating. Anyone?

Headrest
06-02-09, 12:01
Kept driving around to see what was up and to see if she might have been dating.Why didn’t you get out of the car?

Pineapple Kid
06-02-09, 18:12
so I'm in kaneohe walking from mcdonald's to foodland. I'm rounding the corner at denny's and she passes right in front of me. My a-hole puckers big time because I'm w/ my wife and kids! I'm carrying my cute daughter and kaori looks at her and makes a cooing sound. Thank god she didn't recognize me, or at least she acted like she didn't. Then on the way back the wife wants to stop at ross'. There she is again! I have to say she looks pretty damn good. If she provided GFE full service she could charge some top dollar. Like I said above, the BBBJ was top notch. By the way, she was w/ some sketchy looking haole guy (possibly local). Scruffy/chronic/surfer looking guy.Does this (or other girls) provide services in Kaneohe? . If so, could you provide some info. On them. Mahaloz!

Ck813
06-02-09, 21:12
I know I have posted all negative reports about Waikiki Street Walkers. I was out and about early this morning say around midnight cruising down Kalakaua. Right before the left turn by the Hyatt there were 3 beautiful Asian SW. One was very thin about 5' 3" , the other two were about 5' 5" about 110 pounds with what looked like store bought racks. All have shoulder length hair and slightly tanned.

They leave the area by 2am. Anyone out there try these WSW? I will say there is triple the amount of street walkers out there now. Stay away from STAR she will rip you off.

Tyrone Biggins
06-03-09, 06:18
Why didn’t you get out of the car?

'Cause he's not a retard like you.

Headrest, I admit you're special.
So go back to special 'ed', and keep your useless banter out of this forum.

Thank you.

Kakashihatake
06-03-09, 15:34
Started out at around 8pm. Drove around downtown. Noone was really around except for some trannies. I pass. Picked up 40 something channelle. Sorry, can't remember her name. Said $60 for BJ, she said ok but she didn't have condoms, so I passed for now, the niht is young.

About 8:30-8:45, went to sakura (university), was waliing up the stairs and saw the door was open, as I was walking in, the mama was on the phone and she screamed in horror when she saw me. LOL, I guess I freaked her out. She said they were closed and to make appointment, she was the one that serviced me before, but she didn't recognize me. I thought her name was lisa, but I guess not. Meh.

So on to waikiki for some eye candy. Man was it busy. I have not seen waikiki be that busy on a weeknight. Lots of tourists, cops, and locals going home from work (or going to work, I don't know) but no SW's.

At aroung 9:30 I went to the ala moana area but didn't see anything. Went to axxion (? ) video. I remember they had the live 1-on-1 private shows their, but they changed the format. You have to pay some sort of entrance fee for it or something? I don't know, I didn't partake, just looked at some dvd's and I was out of there. Decided to check out the AMPs.

Went by champions (former easy music) and saw hula girl. I have not seen this place before so I parked and called. Some young sounding girl answered so I asked the usual things that people ask when they call (what time do you close, do you have pretty girls.) 24 hours and she said yeah, they have pretty girls. I went to CPB (that's mah bank! ) at kapiolani and took out money but decided to check out ward. I saw the sign for rosemarie and thought I would check it out, but I went to pink instead. Mama came out but I wanted to see the line up first, she said $50 so I said I'll just come back some other time, she was cool and she said yeah, come back.

10: 30 I went back cruising downtown. Low pickings. All trannies and homeless hookers. White chubby cute girl that posts at CL was out. She was wearing this nice two piece black outfit. I was going to go for it, but I said I'll wait. Finally after an hour, more of them came out. But still didn't hit my fancy, so I decided to get a bento at the new diners on king st. By blazin' steaks and go home. Got my bento, it was already 12am and I said, heck, might as well check it out one more time.

Finally picked up carmen. Cute hapa local girl that doesn't like pidgin talk gave me a great cbj. She was getting very wet while servicing me and allowed fiv. Just played with her clit and she got more wet. We had lots of laughs and talked about a whole bunch of things (CL charging for postings, food, bunnies, sex). It was great and I got her number.

I got home at around 1am. Had my bento and went to sleep. Total damage was $90. Cbj and bento. I was tired and I don't know if I would do that again. Anyway, I'm thinking of going to hula girls, if no one here has I iwll toftt.

Kamipulu
06-03-09, 23:31
I got home at around 1am. Had my bento and went to sleep. Total damage was $90. Cbj and bento. I was tired and I don't know if I would do that again. Anyway, I'm thinking of going to hula girls, if no one here has I iwll toftt.

Nice report! Check out the two recent reports on Hula Girl in Massage Parlour Reports section:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=817245&postcount=5411

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=816299&postcount=5379

Headrest
06-04-09, 01:31
Hay Bilbo,

keep your useless banter out of this forum.Still able to get what you are looking for, every time you go looking for it?

Some of these guys just drive round and round.

Cruise808
06-05-09, 10:36
I think thats kim in the white mustang.

Does anyone know about the white car and the not bad female that hangs out in the Zippys parking lot with her trunk open? I drove by a couple of times because I thought she looked decent. But she had her trunk open and I think it was Jamie and some guy hanging around and the female was in her trunk looking at stuff and taking them out on the ground. Is she one of those volunteers that provide needles and other stuff to prevent AIDS from being spread? Keep driving around to see what was up and to see if she might have been dating. Anyone?

CurtisMoto69
06-06-09, 07:15
'Cause he's not a retard like you.

Headrest, I admit you're special.
So go back to special 'ed', and keep your useless banter out of this forum.

Thank you.When I see his posts, continue to scroll right by.

Tyrone Biggins
06-06-09, 07:37
Hay Bilbo,

Still able to get what you are looking for, every time you go looking for it?

Some of these guys just drive round and round.Um, no. I don't fancy SW. Not my type.

Just reading your posts gives me a kick.
Try typing (or even thinking) in normal English and stop using the urban dictionary site as a reference to your useless banter (as you have previously), and please contribute some REAL reports instead of shit.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Memahu
06-08-09, 03:11
Just reading your posts gives me a kick.
Try typing (or even thinking) in normal English and stop using the urban dictionary site as a reference to your useless banter (as you have previously), and please contribute some REAL reports instead of shit.I'm thinking that Headrest's writings are from fiction writing contests that he has entered.

Tyrone Biggins
06-08-09, 06:59
I'm thinking that Headrest's writings are from fiction writing contests that he has entered.Nice insight! He's a headcase, and i just love reading his shit and posting replies to it, in anticipation of the response. hehe.

Kanakatak
06-10-09, 04:40
I don't know if she provides in kaneohe. I only got lucky to catch her once downtown. Haven't seen her down there since and don't have any contact info for her. Wish I did. I know a lot of people been asking about her.

Originally Posted by Kanakatak

so I'm in kaneohe walking from mcdonald's to foodland. I'm rounding the corner at denny's and she passes right in front of me. My a-hole puckers big time because I'm w/ my wife and kids! I'm carrying my cute daughter and kaori looks at her and makes a cooing sound. Thank god she didn't recognize me, or at least she acted like she didn't. Then on the way back the wife wants to stop at ross'. There she is again! I have to say she looks pretty damn good. If she provided GFE full service she could charge some top dollar. Like I said above, the BBBJ was top notch. By the way, she was w/ some sketchy looking haole guy (possibly local). Scruffy/chronic/surfer looking guy.

Does this (or other girls) provide services in Kaneohe? . If so, could you provide some info. On them. Mahaloz!

Iloveoral06
06-13-09, 04:40
I got off of work late last night and decided to cruz downtown to check out the action. I saw a local looking girl infront of longs rounded the corned and parked in the longs parking lot. Got out and walked up to get her number for later. She looked familiar for some reason very nice to talk to and had a nice body. She told me her name was Kay and gave me her number. Off I went dialed her digits after no luck seeing anything else worth my while. When enquiring about a price she said 80 for a date. But I choose not to partake since the name Kay stuck out in my head for some reason. Once home I scanned CL and found her she looked totaly different with her current hair style. And then I check here not many clear reviews on if her service was worth it. Any one have some good info on her please share either here or via private chat.

Mahalo

Comp Dude 35
06-13-09, 14:43
She's cool and willing to negotiate; used to be managed, got out of the DT scene and was trying to work escort, but looks like it didn't work out for her if she's back in DT (and probably managed again).
Try her, she's good and her BJs are not too bad. If you looking for a GFE, then she's not it; if you looking for a good bang and not too expensive, go for it.
CD35

I got off of work late last night and decided to cruz downtown to check out the action. I saw a local looking girl infront of longs rounded the corned and parked in the longs parking lot. Got out and walked up to get her number for later. She looked familiar for some reason very nice to talk to and had a nice body. She told me her name was Kay and gave me her number. Off I went dialed her digits after no luck seeing anything else worth my while. When enquiring about a price she said 80 for a date. But I choose not to partake since the name Kay stuck out in my head for some reason. Once home I scanned CL and found her she looked totaly different with her current hair style. And then I check here not many clear reviews on if her service was worth it. Any one have some good info on her please share either here or via private chat.

Mahalo

Iloveoral06
06-14-09, 01:12
Aloha gents I took the plunge and saw Kay after our brief meeting the other night. She once again changed her hair back to her long local look(which I like). She didnt have an incall available since it was mid afternoon so we did a car date. She took me to her spot slipped on the cover and gave me an outstanding CBJ. Followed by missionary and then doggy. The nani was tight and got real wet. She has a hot body and is in great shape. And she is a really nice girl. Next time Im going to try her incall in the evening and then Ill post another report. FYI she told me the two girls she used to advertise with no longer work with her, one went back to the mainland and the other stopped working. So if you see that ad up on CL beware that it may be LE.

Tim

Comp Dude 35
06-15-09, 13:48
she told me one of the girls was **** and all were managed by the local bruddas (most pimps for the girls are local, just in case anyone stereotypes the black dudes). my guess is one of the bruddas is the one arrested recently and le is using the old ads to trap more mongers.
kay is cool and works with jayda (the filipina); the incall is usually in pearlridge area, but car dates are the norm for them.
cd35

aloha gents i took the plunge and saw kay after our brief meeting the other night. she once again changed her hair back to her long local look(which i like). she didnt have an incall available since it was mid afternoon so we did a car date. she took me to her spot slipped on the cover and gave me an outstanding cbj. followed by missionary and then doggy. the nani was tight and got real wet. she has a hot body and is in great shape. and she is a really nice girl. next time im going to try her incall in the evening and then ill post another report. fyi she told me the two girls she used to advertise with no longer work with her, one went back to the mainland and the other stopped working. so if you see that ad up on cl beware that it may be le.

tim

Rexkirby00
06-16-09, 06:30
jayda is pretty cool too. have not seen her in a while though. fun to be with, intelligent, and caring. the sex was nice too, lol. sorry guys but i really need more than wham bam. give her a try. not a spinner but a good time can be had. $ varies nd my data is dated.

have fun

rk

she told me one of the girls was **** and all were managed by the local bruddas (most pimps for the girls are local, just in case anyone stereotypes the black dudes). my guess is one of the bruddas is the one arrested recently and le is using the old ads to trap more mongers.

kay is cool and works with jayda (the filipina); the incall is usually in pearlridge area, but car dates are the norm for them.

cd35

Sancho2063
06-18-09, 22:12
I've seen this Asian girl on Kukui now a couple of times, although I haven't picked up a SW yet this one I may consider. Anyone have 411 on her?

Kakashihatake
06-19-09, 18:20
Went out at around 8pm and no one was really around downtown. The usual trannies on the discount area and the chubby caucasian girl.

Went to waikiki for eye candy, saw another caucasion girl with nice big tits and another tall blonde with nice long legs.

Went around to ala moana, no action there.

Went back to downtown and dorve around for hours. Saw this black chick wearing green and another girl wearing black and red, she had long curly hair. I parked my car and approached her, I brought her in my car and we chatted there. She looks kinda cute, deep, nice, girly voice. I was going to partake but I didn't have money so I told her wait for me and I'll go get some. She was asking for $, I said $ for full, and she said something like "if you become a regular it will become better." I told her I would be right back. Went to the bank and got my money, when I got back she wasn't there. Drove around for about hour and she didn't come back. Finally saw reina parking and picked her up. Chec this out, before that I was going to pick reina up right behind longs and she told me to go around. There was a cop hiding inside the parking lot by longs. So I drove around and picked her up by the plaza. $ for cbj. It was pretty ok. She pretty much let me touch her anywhere and a little fiv.

I'll probably look for the long curly haired girl again. I totally forgot her name.

Puinsai808
06-20-09, 02:56
It's been a long time since I last saw Reina. She is a local haole girl from Hawaii Kai area. She used to do FS for.8 back then. I didn't like her cause she would always nickel and dime me for more money. After a while, I got sick of the whining for an extra ten or twenty.

....Finally saw reina parking and picked her up. Chec this out, before that I was going to pick reina up right behind longs and she told me to go around. There was a cop hiding inside the parking lot by longs. So I drove around and picked her up by the plaza. $ for cbj. It was pretty ok. She pretty much let me touch her anywhere and a little fiv.

Andwhat
06-22-09, 07:55
Has anyone seen or heard from Lee lately? I tried calling her a couple of times, but her number is not in service.

Any info is greatly appreciated

Ck813
06-22-09, 19:51
Dude, Reina let you touch all over and FIV for $? Either she is desperate or you are stretching it out a little.

Been seeing Reina for at least a year and never got FIV or touch all around unless you got at least $150.00.

YMMV I guess.

Went out at around 8pm and no one was really around downtown. The usual trannies on the discount area and the chubby caucasian girl.

Went to waikiki for eye candy, saw another caucasion girl with nice big tits and another tall blonde with nice long legs.

Went around to ala moana, no action there.

Went back to downtown and dorve around for hours. Saw this black chick wearing green and another girl wearing black and red, she had long curly hair. I parked my car and approached her, I brought her in my car and we chatted there. She looks kinda cute, deep, nice, girly voice. I was going to partake but I didn't have money so I told her wait for me and I'll go get some. She was asking for $, I said $ for full, and she said something like "if you become a regular it will become better." I told her I would be right back. Went to the bank and got my money, when I got back she wasn't there. Drove around for about hour and she didn't come back. Finally saw reina parking and picked her up. Chec this out, before that I was going to pick reina up right behind longs and she told me to go around. There was a cop hiding inside the parking lot by longs. So I drove around and picked her up by the plaza. $ for cbj. It was pretty ok. She pretty much let me touch her anywhere and a little fiv.

I'll probably look for the long curly haired girl again. I totally forgot her name.

Lip Licker
06-23-09, 02:16
Reina has usually allowed a lot of roaming with the hands but she used to be a lot more accomodating several years ago when she first started DT. I think she was okay with it because she was able to get $ for CBJ which is pretty high for DT IMHO. With the current economic climate, the most I will pay is $ for FS. She has been known to be very moody and you have to catch her on a good day, even if you know her.

Noticed a few BSW's out, one with short hair seemed to have a nice body but she disappeared shortly after. Also noticed a cute mixed girl with a nice booty and really short dress standing with a slightly larger girl who wasn't as lucky in the looks department.

Late last week there were a bunch of blue and whites that showed up on the Longs side of the track chasing away girls and using their sirens at 4am. What a bunch of headcases.

Headrest
06-23-09, 08:11
Carrie, Jamie, Melissa out near the tree and the chubby Howlee girl on the steps. Thin blond in blue Jeans fits the description of the Army brat on Aala St. Monday night. Two others near tree. One more working out of a pimped Caddy near the mortuary. Four or five Hookers behind Longs, more up on Pali.

Coppers’ continually pulling over cars for traffic violations, not just Chinatown, seems like all over.

Headrest
06-23-09, 19:10
Carrie, Jamie, Melissa out near the tree and the chubby Howlee girl on the steps. Thin blond in blue Jeans fits the description of the Army brat on Aala St. Monday night. Two others near tree. One more working out of a pimped Caddy near the mortuary. Four or five Hookers behind Longs, more up on the Pali.Forgot to mention, missing at role call Tuesday morning, were regulars Brenda, Michelle, Rebecca and Veronica.

Bench Warmer
06-24-09, 04:54
Saw Pebbles on Kukui and Nuuanu. Damn, she is LARGE.

Sancho2063
06-24-09, 20:48
I drove down KuKui a couple of days ago and saw three or four girls that looked preggors. What's up with that?

Big Jer
06-24-09, 23:27
Visiting Honolulu next week and was wondering which Long's is the hot spot where the girls hang out.

Candy Addict
06-25-09, 05:29
I drove down KuKui a couple of days ago and saw three or four girls that looked preggors. What's up with that?

Obviously they've been going BB with someone! The question is, was it their pimps, or was it some of us? :D

Headrest
06-25-09, 16:49
Visitors planning to "come to paradise,"

Visiting Honolulu next week and was wondering .. where the girls hang out.Some sexual practices are best left untried, or at least untied in Bangkok, Grasshopper (http://www.thaindian.com/images/thai-rath.jpg), but you don’t have to die alone on a trip to Chinatown.

QUOTE=Headrest]Here is a map of the Chinatown Strolls (http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?t=h&hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=115023883605465992608.00044a95cc813c2176bcc&ll=21.314991,-157.86003&spn=0.000985,0.001483&z=19).[/QUOTE]Guests should study the Streetwalker thread beginning to end and imprint the maps. See also Jaime stroll (http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&t=h&msa=0&ll=21.313959,-157.860725&spn=0.003773,0.006652&z=18&msid=115023883605465992608.00046714e4aba978c6504)

Hinode
06-26-09, 00:40
Visitors planning to "come to paradise,"

Some sexual practices are best left untried, or at least untied in Bangkok, Grasshopper (http://www.thaindian.com/images/thai-rath.jpg), but you don’t have to die alone on a trip to Chinatown.

QUOTE=Headrest]Here is a map of the Chinatown Strolls (http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?t=h&hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=115023883605465992608.00044a95cc813c2176bcc&ll=21.314991,-157.86003&spn=0.000985,0.001483&z=19).Guests should study the Streetwalker thread beginning to end and imprint the maps. See also Jaime stroll (http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&t=h&msa=0&ll=21.313959,-157.860725&spn=0.003773,0.006652&z=18&msid=115023883605465992608.00046714e4aba978c6504)[/QUOTE]

You have a sick sense of humor headrest.
Last I checked, this was a free country. You can say whatever you want. I dont jive with your wry humor though.

Talon X
06-26-09, 05:27
Visiting Honolulu next week and was wondering which Long's is the hot spot where the girls hang out.

The best "longs" belong to Kap. The best Long's to visit is in Waianae after 12 midnight. Good Luck. TX

Peach Skoal
06-26-09, 19:51
The best "longs" belong to Kap. The best Long's to visit is in Waianae after 12 midnight. Good Luck. TXLOL, that is just mean.

Sancho2063
06-28-09, 04:47
I was wondering if anyone has taken a SW to their place, (like they do in the movies).

Headrest
06-28-09, 16:46
Sure many times.
I was wondering if anyone has taken a SW to their place?It has been written about before in this thread. A hot shower is high on the list of things you can do for a lady.

I sleep with w_ores.

Lip Licker
06-28-09, 23:18
The best "longs" belong to Kap. The best Long's to visit is in Waianae after 12 midnight. Good Luck. TX

That's pretty funny Talon, but coming from the mainland, it might not matter what time he goes. NooB's-as usual, RTFF and you would get a lot more credibility if you post some info instead of asking questions on your first post. You gotta give to get over here.

Exposed
06-29-09, 04:04
The best "longs" belong to Kap. The best Long's to visit is in Waianae after 12 midnight. Good Luck. TXOr you could stop by the bakery in Waianae.

Sancho2063
06-29-09, 04:23
Mahalos HeadR

Tadhook
06-29-09, 18:41
Sure many times.It has been written about before in this thread. A hot shower is high on the list of things you can do for a lady.

I sleep with w_ores.
The downside to bringing a SW to your place is that you gotta worry about theft. That is, unless you know her well or can keep an eye on her.

Headrest
06-30-09, 02:22
You have a sick sense of humor headrest.Well Mr T. wants me to explain in plain English. I don’t speak any kinda English, I speak Americian.

Some sexual practices are best left untried, or at least untied in Bangkok Grasshopper (http://www.thaindian.com/images/thai-rath.jpg), but you don’t have to die alone on a trip to Chinatown.Sorry, homie.

I don't understand you at all though.

Please try to message me in standard English.I just thought it was sad that in a place like Bangkok where there are streetwalkers all over the place. Tall ones, short ones, big ones and small, lookers and cookers. On the streets, in the restaurants in the hotels, massage parlors, in the temples etc. I just thought how sad that the poor guy had to die all-alone.

Even here in Chinatown you can find a lady to take you back to your lodgings and give you some tender loving care. Being alone was the sad part about it, that is all.

Tyrone Biggins
07-02-09, 10:24
Well Mr T. wants me to explain in plain English. I don’t speak any kinda English, I speak Americian.
You're a fucking retard.
How's this then, speak "American"?! Or whatever the fuck you want to call it, cocksucker.
We all speak the same lingo on this forum other than yourself. So stop with your banter, use of the urban dictionary site, and Star Wars wannabe-like lingo, and just try and contribute some REAL reports.
Thank you and have a nice day!

Ck813
07-02-09, 13:20
Just be very very very careful if you decide to bring them home. Ask yourselves these questions.

1. Do they have a manager
2. Do you live alone
3. If she makes a scene can you handle it
4. Does she have any habits
5. What if she calls rape? Can you handle it
6. Do you want this provider coming to visit you later without your authorization?

I had a provider come to my home only to lie about her physical appearance, then her agency threatened to send someone over or they were just going to come by and make a scene all night and for how long was not told to me.

Then I dropped $300.00. Could not make a scene I was young and pops was upstairs.

I was wondering if anyone has taken a SW to their place, (like they do in the movies).

Lip Licker
07-02-09, 23:20
You're a fucking retard.
How's this then, speak "American"?! Or whatever the fuck you want to call it, cocksucker.
We all speak the same lingo on this forum other than yourself. So stop with your banter, use of the urban dictionary site, and Star Wars wannabe-like lingo, and just try and contribute some REAL reports.
Thank you and have a nice day!

TB, put that nutcase on your ignore list. Trying to reason with a retard that thinks he is intelligent is an exercise in futility. Most of us have already blocked the bad users who don't contribute anything. I'm really surprised Jackson hasn't shut down his account. IMHO idiots like that are worse than lurkers since they irritate other posters who actually contribute to the forum(such as yourself) and take up space.

Tyrone Biggins
07-03-09, 10:31
TB, put that nutcase on your ignore list. Trying to reason with a retard that thinks he is intelligent is an exercise in futility. Most of us have already blocked the bad users who don't contribute anything. I'm really surprised Jackson hasn't shut down his account. IMHO idiots like that are worse than lurkers since they irritate other posters who actually contribute to the forum(such as yourself) and take up space.
Thanks for the advice and vote of confidence.
I tried to give this Headcase many chances, however to no avail. Didn't want to block him until I really knew his posts were going to be all crap. (At one point, I actually thought he was gonna get better)
I guess sometimes (aside from my wisecracking side), I'm too nice.
Fuck that cocksucker, though.

IGNORED

Big Jer
07-05-09, 01:08
That's pretty funny Talon, but coming from the mainland, it might not matter what time he goes. NooB's-as usual, RTFF and you would get a lot more credibility if you post some info instead of asking questions on your first post. You gotta give to get over here.Fair enough but there were so many Longs and I did RTFF so you were no help at all to a visiting monger. However I did meet a hot brunette in Waikiki and for $$ got all I could handle. Since I am a newbie I would find it hard to post info first before I asked a legitimate question. Since I lack credibility I will not send details but had a great time in Waikiki and in Chinatown.

Big Jer
07-05-09, 01:12
Met a hot brunette in a purple mini in Waikiki. She was white and had a huge rack. $$ got me BBBJ and CFS. I was confused by the amount of different Longs that I have seen mentioned here so stayed in Waikiki since several members thought it was funny to try to send me to to the west end of the island. Surprised that I was criticized for asking a simple quesiton before my visit but after reading some of the posts here I realize some of my fellow mongerers are not very friendly to visitors and also did not have the luck I did.

Talon X
07-05-09, 04:14
Fair enough but there were so many Longs and I did RTFF so you were no help at all to a visiting monger. However I did meet a hot brunette in Waikiki and for $$ got all I could handle. Since I am a newbie I would find it hard to post info first before I asked a legitimate question. Since I lack credibility I will not send details but had a great time in Waikiki and in Chinatown.

Sorry Brother Big Jer. Didn't mean to be mean. Only funny. Actually if you read a little more careful, you would have realized that the infamous Long's is in Downtown Honolulu. Only one Long's in that area, so no one can get confused. Hope your stay is good. Be careful lurking for SWs. Some good looking guys out there, that you will be mistaken to be girls. Some of these guys have legs and asses that women would kill for. A boob job, make up expertly done, and low light and voila you just made one of the biggest mistakes in your life. But we won't tell. What happens in downtown, stays in downtown (tread that is). Have fun. TX.

Bench Warmer
07-05-09, 04:46
Met a hot brunette in a purple mini in Waikiki. She was white and had a huge rack. $$ got me BBBJ and CFS.

However I did meet a hot brunette in Waikiki and for $$ got all I could handle.

Highly unusual to get such service at said price in the tourist district. Not that I don't believe you, just saying highly unusual.

Lip Licker
07-05-09, 05:57
Fair enough but there were so many Longs and I did RTFF so you were no help at all to a visiting monger. However I did meet a hot brunette in Waikiki and for $$ got all I could handle. Since I am a newbie I would find it hard to post info first before I asked a legitimate question. Since I lack credibility I will not send details but had a great time in Waikiki and in Chinatown.

You obviously did not RTFF as there were several posts which described which Longs was being referenced, including street names. RTFF does not mean look back just a few pages NooB, it means read through all the posts in the thread of interest/related thread(s). The whole reason why we use the term RTFF is because people like you are too lazy to search the forum for information that has been posted repeatedly.

Your attitude and posting behavior typifies what is wrong with posters like you. All take and no give. If what you say is true(thought I highly doubt it), I doubt this is your first time mongering and if so, why would you not have posts in your home location? Pretty suspicious to me. I'd put money on you not posting anything of value if you even show up again. Oh wait, I know what you are... a Troll! Good riddance.

Headrest
07-05-09, 12:26
When you do recon on foot, you will see there is another Longs just a few blocks away in Chinatown.

Only one Long's in that area, so no one can get confused. If you know your players you can sometimes find them at the bus stop in front of that other longs.

Puinsai808
07-05-09, 15:37
Bj, Don't claim to have RTFF if you haven't Read the F'n Forum. If you did RTFF, you would have found the DT thread with all the street locations and descriptions.

What is up with your posts? Where's the names and contact info. Sounds like made up stuff to me. In Waikiki, the women are pros. No BBBJ or all you can handle for $$. Pu

Ck813
07-06-09, 18:33
K BJ, this is your chance to tell the truth. I have seen two providers that walk Kuhio in Purple Mini's and one of them I know will do BBBJ, DFK, and LFK. I do not think she will do CFS for that price unless she really needs the money. So what did or did not you do?

Met a hot brunette in a purple mini in Waikiki. She was white and had a huge rack. $$ got me BBBJ and CFS. I was confused by the amount of different Longs that I have seen mentioned here so stayed in Waikiki since several members thought it was funny to try to send me to to the west end of the island. Surprised that I was criticized for asking a simple quesiton before my visit but after reading some of the posts here I realize some of my fellow mongerers are not very friendly to visitors and also did not have the luck I did.

Lip Licker
07-07-09, 03:54
K BJ, this is your chance to tell the truth. I have seen two providers that walk Kuhio in Purple Mini's and one of them I know will do BBBJ, DFK, and LFK. I do not think she will do CFS for that price unless she really needs the money. So what did or did not you do?

Don't bother CK, I've been around long enough to sniff out the trolls/lurkers and what I now like to call "Leeches" like this. C'mon, does he really think we'll care if he posts about his so called experiences or not? I don't. For one, I don't believe him at all, he's just like all those other one-post a-holes who ask for info and never give back.

Waiks hasn't been a good place to monger for almost a decade. If you don't look like a tourist or rookie who doesn't know what is going on, you won't even get a "hi". Back in the day, you had to push them away and it wasn't too hard to find some good providers. I'm hoping that one good thing to come out of this upcoming economic catastrophe is that SW's in waiks may start reverting back to dating locals, thus lowering prices, expanding their tracks and providing better service. Yo pimpin, you hearin' this?

Hinode
07-07-09, 06:20
Waiks hasn't been a good place to monger for almost a decade. If you don't look like a tourist or rookie who doesn't know what is going on, you won't even get a "hi". Back in the day, you had to push them away and it wasn't too hard to find some good providers. I'm hoping that one good thing to come out of this upcoming economic catastrophe is that SW's in waiks may start reverting back to dating locals, thus lowering prices, expanding their tracks and providing better service. Yo pimpin, you hearin' this?

HAHA.

Brother Lip Licker, you hit the nail right on the head...

I remember working in Waiks, I made GOOD friends with some of the SWs there, even though I work 5 days a week, they work 7; the super good looking ones, always turned me down, they always told me, "I don't date friends." awwwwwwwww. so sweet.

The ones that I did do gave me the kama'aina discount. (working security/front desk/maintenance did have its advantages back then!) plus, I used to look after their pimp G rides, and what not...

The best ones (if you horny enough) were the ones out there til 5 or 6 in the morn...and they'd BEG YOU (like brother LL said) for ANY kinda service...and if you didnt believe em, at the discounted price(s), was so funny, once this WSW told me .5 for everything, her pimp drove by with a white mustang and shouted, "DAS RYTE BITZ, get me my fuckin money else yo white ass gonna get beat when you come home!!!"

I miss waiks as a playground and the coolest thing about playin the ho's (but even more so like a documentary when you work with em side by side indirectly).

My worst incident was this super pretty BSW (yes black) but she was cocoa brown skin and super pretty like Halle Berry type.

I'd always say HI...sigh as she'd do her job; the worst thing was her approaching the front desk and asking to use the hotel phone because she had a "BAD DATE"...now that, my brothers, is to feel sorry for. She got raped and the john stole her purse AND its contents...sorry ass pimp who came and picked her up made like it wasnt even a big thing. Fuckin jerk.

Oh well, I got lots more stories, but the moral of this one is I concur w/ brother LL...and I hate to say this, but as long as you get sucker J tourists who willing to spend 3-5 bills on a ho for limited shitty service (trust me, I know-- the girls would tell me what they'd do to the J men; HJ, half HJ/BJ for 3 bills! or more!) local braddahs like us aint gonna get no play for $ or that vicinity.

Sigh, the memories.

Hinode :cool:

Wet And Wild
07-07-09, 14:25

Trolls are worse than lurkers!

Ilikea
07-07-09, 21:24
Highly unusual to get such service at said price in the tourist district. Not that I don't believe you, just saying highly unusual.I can believe. A month and a half ago I saw 3 girls in one night while vistiing Oahu from the Big Island. The first, a spinner at VIP, was awesome, but when I mentioned I'd post about her great service she said "no, no, no! " Respectfully, I'll honor her request.50 for mama, $.50 for girl.

2nd was a SW from Waiks. We agreed to terms, $.50. She performed, kinda, but was about the worst ever for me.

3rd was also a SW from Waiks. Agreed to same terms, $.50. Started out great but then she tried to upsell me. I just told her she was great so far, don't mess it up with the upselling crap. She backed right off and reverted to great and had a great time and she performed excellent in every way I wanted, which did not include BB. This one went on over the time too. Took me a while being the third one of the night.

I stay in Waikiki every couple months or so when I come over for business. I find there are two different strains of SW's in the Kuhio/Kaiulani area. One is the regulars, most of whom I've seen on the street nearly every time I've visited over the past couple years. The other is the visiting SW. The regulars are quite jaded and will rip you off any time they can. With the visitors though, some are good, some are not. You have about as good a chance with them as with girls you might find anywhere else. That's my experience anyway. For sure, it is possible to get great service in Waikiki for a reasonable price if you know who to stay away from.

Lip Licker
07-08-09, 06:33
Yeah Hinode, the memories. Some of the hottest SW's I've had were in Waiks back in the 90's. I'd have to revisit some of my older posts from WSG to remember some of them but I do recall this really pretty part-black girl. She used to cruise mostly around Kaiulani and Pac Beach area with some other girls. I still recall her walking around in this white fishnet thing that made her incredible bod look even hotter. Big C cups at least, maybe D's, I still recall her service being okay and certain muscles hurt the next few days because she could really take a pounding. Her nani did have that black-girl musky smell though. I hope she wasn't the one from your story.

Hinode
07-08-09, 15:08
Yeah Hinode, the memories. Some of the hottest SW's I've had were in Waiks back in the 90's. I'd have to revisit some of my older posts from WSG to remember some of them but I do recall this really pretty part-black girl. She used to cruise mostly around Kaiulani and Pac Beach area with some other girls. I still recall her walking around in this white fishnet thing that made her incredible bod look even hotter. Big C cups at least, maybe D's, I still recall her service being okay and certain muscles hurt the next few days because she could really take a pounding. Her nani did have that black-girl musky smell though. I hope she wasn't the one from your story.

*gasp*

Yeah...that sounds like her alright. She was somethin. Probably the most prettiest black girl I ever seen before. Had a huge crush on her every time she'd walk past. Nice complexion/skin, and yeah, she always wore a white fishnet w/ high heels..

H

Ck813
07-08-09, 16:06
Sorry LL but I have to disagree with you on this. I have had a good experience with Waikiki Street Walkers. I had two who did BBBJCIM, DFK, and LFK. As for full service I got ripped 3 times so to me they are out there but it is take your chance and not YMMV.

Don't bother CK, I've been around long enough to sniff out the trolls/lurkers and what I now like to call "Leeches" like this. C'mon, does he really think we'll care if he posts about his so called experiences or not? I don't. For one, I don't believe him at all, he's just like all those other one-post a-holes who ask for info and never give back.

Big Jer
07-08-09, 20:33
K BJ, this is your chance to tell the truth. I have seen two providers that walk Kuhio in Purple Mini's and one of them I know will do BBBJ, DFK, and LFK. I do not think she will do CFS for that price unless she really needs the money. So what did or did not you do?I have her digits and her card.

Big Jer
07-08-09, 20:56
I am not sure why anyone was skeptical of my last report but there were a large number of great looking girls in Waikiki. I also met an older blonde in Chinatown who looked great from a distance but up close was older and had a bit of a gut. She hopped in my car and we went to my room.60 for CFS and finished with a BBBJCIM. She was certainly more enthusiastic than the girl in Waikiki.

Big Jer
07-08-09, 20:58
K BJ, this is your chance to tell the truth. I have seen two providers that walk Kuhio in Purple Mini's and one of them I know will do BBBJ, DFK, and LFK. I do not think she will do CFS for that price unless she really needs the money. So what did or did not you do?She had me shower in my room and gave me a quick BJ to get things going and then got on top and finished me. She was not realy enthusiastic and was in a hurry to leave.

Big Jer
07-08-09, 21:02
Trolls are worse than lurkers! I may be new to posting but I am not sure why you think I am a troll. I will give you details if you want. I was not impressed with the enthusiasm of the Waikiki girl but she was beautiful. I had a better time with an older blonde from Chinatown who looked very good from a distance but was old and had a gut when she hopped in. She was a lot of fun and much cheaper.

Hypo Luxa
07-08-09, 22:28
...but when I mentioned I'd post about her great service she said "no, no, no! " Respectfully, I'll honor her request.50 for mama, $.50 for girl.
Dude... Remember fight club rules. Never even should have mentioned it.

Lip Licker
07-09-09, 03:41
Sorry LL but I have to disagree with you on this. I have had a good experience with Waikiki Street Walkers. I had two who did BBBJCIM, DFK, and LFK. As for full service I got ripped 3 times so to me they are out there but it is take your chance and not YMMV.

No need to apologize, these are only my experiences over the years. As with everything, there may be good experiences to be found but Waiks is not anywhere near what it used to be. I noticed that there are a lot more pimps or wanna-be pimps hanging out on the street as opposed to the few who would drive around in their cars and be less conspicuous. I noticed the change back when they first renovated DFS and HPD confined SW's mostly to Kuhio. There are a lot of DT transplants who work both places and I'm guessing much of the better service comes from them. I do agree that it is take your chances, especially with the hotter ones in Waiks.

Carmex
07-10-09, 09:11
Thanks for the advice and vote of confidence.

I tried to give this Headcase many chances, however to no avail. Didn't want to block him until I really knew his posts were going to be all crap. (At one point, I actually thought he was gonna get better)

I guess sometimes (aside from my wisecracking side), I'm too nice.

Fuck that cocksucker, though.

IGNOREDOriginally from Kaaawa and as laid back as they come. HR is the one and only on my ignore list.

Guy needs one crack medivac.

Ilikea
07-10-09, 09:43
Dude... Remember fight club rules. Never even should have mentioned it.Thanks for the lesson.

Headrest
07-12-09, 08:16
What did the star tattooed hooker say to the leper?

Thanks for the tip.

Hinode
07-12-09, 23:32
Had another awesome session with da army brat. .40 damage. BBBJ to completion, no swallow, she spit it out again.

Memahu
07-13-09, 04:20
What did the star tattooed hooker say to the leper?

Thanks for the tip.
This isn't funny and really insensitive to leprosy patients.

Headrest
07-13-09, 08:17
This isn't funny and really insensitive.My apologies to any patients (http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,925377,00.html) who may have been ripped off ( http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ripped%20off) paying for the limp service, promised but not provided, by our infamous (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=infamous+) “star covered,” ChinaTown (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chinatown%20original) Streetwalker (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Streetwalkers).

Hinode
07-15-09, 07:49
Brothers,

Had _yet_ another session w/ da brat-tat-tat-tat.

This time though..I wanted more than her hot mouth.

I told her, how much for FS? She said, that'll be 40 more. NP, I thought.

I tried to jump her bones and then she said no ways. No glove, no love. I was like, WHAT.

I told her, "how old you." She said, "30". I cant be getting pregnant in this biz.

Ended up doing .40 for BBBJTC (w/o swallow Yet again!) but allowed FIV...HUUU smell like she was walkin for 12 hrs around DT. LOL.

I see things are getting heated in brother Unholy's new thread, bumbai I'll post my thoughts. Until then, in this hell ridden shitty economy, Ill stick to the cheap eats. haha.

Brother H

DT Looker
07-15-09, 19:11
You guys should know that Kim (the Army Brat) will probably never do BBFS or she'll swallow. Anyone who used to get this service will probably never get it again. She's been around for quite a while and is very careful nowadays about how she dates. So don't even bother to try....

Headrest
07-15-09, 19:25
The technique.
You guys should know that (some Hooker) will probably never do (what streetwalkers do). So don't even bother to try....Be nice, feed her, buy a few cigarettes, be discreet and just "pay her more money."

Once you get the technique down you can get what you want, you just have to "be nice and pay her price."

Night Colors
07-15-09, 22:58
Looks like "Bus Stop Girl" is back in business after a number of months off ( probably because she was pregnant). Her belly's much smaller now. She was working her normal corner last night when I walked past.

Magnod
07-16-09, 22:05
Looks like "Bus Stop Girl" is back in business after a number of months off ( probably because she was pregnant). Her belly's much smaller now. She was working her normal corner last night when I walked past.

Which one? From the other thread it didn't sound like the Japanese one that was by Walgreens. There are too many damn BSGs.

Night Colors
07-16-09, 22:37
Which one? From the other thread it didn't sound like the Japanese one that was by Walgreens. There are too many damn BSGs.

The one that works the corner of Keeaumoku street and Makaloa where Walgreens is.

Member #4671
07-23-09, 19:02
Anyone know wen Kim (army brat) is usually out? I used to visit her early am (like 5-6) but she's not around. Is she still by the hydrant fronting the mortuary? Does anyone have her new cell cuz her old one is off.

DT Looker
07-24-09, 07:06
Had her beforeshe left, she said that she was going up to the mainland for a few weeks. I don't know when she'll be back, but she will be back.

Member #4671
07-24-09, 13:03
Had her beforeshe left, she said that she was going up to the mainland for a few weeks. I don't know when she'll be back, but she will be back.I thought as much, thanks. Any other suggestions for a good bbbj?

I tried Emi a few times and was pleased with her attempts at DT. Lovedthe sounds she made and the teary eyes she got from going at it. What about the LE situation? Haven't been out there in ages.

Hinode
07-24-09, 13:58
Anyone know wen Kim (army brat) is usually out? I used to visit her early am (like 5-6) but she's not around. Is she still by the hydrant fronting the mortuary? Does anyone have her new cell cuz her old one is off.

She's still around. Saw her like 3 days ago. Starting to become my ATF in DT...

H :cool:

Sancho2063
07-24-09, 17:00
Saw choke LE on Kukui in last couple of days.

I usually go through there on my way to Costco.

Be safe!

Lopaka Smith
08-10-09, 18:17
This news comes from a good source... A while back I mentioned S in the DT area...

Now, I understand both The G and the S words are making a comeback in both DT and Central Oahu.

Be safe out there folks.

use your raincoats... a storm is coming!

Candy Addict
08-11-09, 04:30
This news comes from a good source... A while back I mentioned S in the DT area...

Now, I understand both The G and the S words are making a comeback in both DT and Central Oahu.

Be safe out there folks.

use your raincoats... a storm is coming!

Brother LS, with all due respect, if you want to be taken seriously, then please don't be vague. If your source is a good one, then name it! Without naming it, we have no basis on which to evaluate it other than your word. And since you're a relatively new member with a low post count, we don't have any way of determining how reliable your word is. After skimming through your posts to date, you seem ok, so far. There's nothing there that would cause anyone to question your word. But there's also nothing there yet that would cause us to rely on it either. You're simply an unknown quantity up to this point.

I don't mean to be critical of you, but we get far too many posts citing unnamed sources, or anonymous friends, spreading rumor, accusation, or innuendo. We also have far too many "preachers" advocating this, that, or the other. This is particularly true with regard to safe-sex practices. STDs are a fact of life in this hobby. We all know it. We all know the risks. We don't need anyone advocating, lecturing, preaching, encouraging, reminding, exhorting, needling, promoting, pushing, nagging, beating us about the head and shoulders, or otherwise attempting to influence our decisions on safe-sex practices, one way or the other.

Now, as for your specific warning, unless I hear it from a source I know to be reputable, I'll take it with a grain or two of salt. Gonorrhea and syphilis are always out there and always will be. The rates of infection for both, and for all STDs for that matter, have always been pretty low in Hawaii as compared to the rest of the country (sources: the state Dept. of Heath and the national CDC web sites). Mongers should proceed with caution as they think best.

I'm sorry if I come across harshly, but when people preach, it gets very annoying, very quickly. It's one reason that Jackson has asked us not to discuss or debate safe-sex practices in the general threads. He's provided a dedicated section on the forum for that purpose. And without the specifics to back up your "warning" your post comes across as nothing more than the same old preaching that's been around almost as long as the STDs themselves!

Very respectfully,

CA

Hinode
08-12-09, 04:44
[QUOTE=Candy Addict

We also have far too many "preachers" advocating this, that, or the other. This is particularly true with regard to safe-sex practices. STDs are a fact of life in this hobby. We all know it. We all know the risks. We don't need anyone advocating, lecturing, preaching, encouraging, reminding, exhorting, needling, promoting, pushing, nagging, beating us about the head and shoulders, or otherwise attempting to influence our decisions on safe-sex practices, one way or the other.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, brother CA...

You've given me great advice in the past.

If everybody would have listened to what you just said my thread would still be open by now. Thank you.

Brother H

Member #4671
08-22-09, 19:11
While cruzing the ala moan area, saw a tall hsw. Gave her a ride to look for a friend, she asked if I wanted to kill some time. Negotiated.4 for BJ. Ended up BBBJCIM. Good technique, not as good as army brat but BBBJ is almost alwas good no matter what. She said she works at sp3. Said she's not a SW but was on the way to look for a friend an go store. Likely story but not like I'm complaining.

L7/A8/S9

Kimono72
08-24-09, 06:35
The one that works the corner of Keeaumoku street and Makaloa where Walgreens is. any 411 on this girl? I saw her tonight around 12 and didn't know her service fee and other info.

Liampark808
08-24-09, 09:19
any 411 on this girl? I saw her tonight around 12 and didn't know her service fee and other info.Try a search for Walgreen's girl, Bus Stop Girl, or chocolate chips. ;p

Cruise808
08-24-09, 09:40
any 411 on this girl? I saw her tonight around 12 and didn't know her service fee and other info.The 411 is to read the forum. So if you saw her why didnt you stop and inquire?

Member #4671
08-24-09, 21:22
Look up bus stop girl or Jessica, she got some mixed reviews.

H Mobius
08-24-09, 22:19
So I just wanted to say I saw "Bus Stop Girl" walk to her spot on Makaloa across Walgreen's last night around 9. I don't know how long she's been back, just saw her last night in case anyone's interested and wasn't aware.

Kikokiko
08-27-09, 15:50
Can anyone tell me where I can find something during the day?

Stevet09
08-28-09, 14:50
So I just wanted to say I saw "Bus Stop Girl" walk to her spot on Makaloa across Walgreen's last night around 9. I don't know how long she's been back, just saw her last night in case anyone's interested and wasn't aware.Saw her at her corner last night also. But, she was with a fat guy or maybe girl, and was hesitant to approach the car in front of me.

Bill
08-28-09, 20:49
BSG is back and bitchier than ever.

Gained some weight, looks decent, smells ok.

Didn't like the rush job.

Do not recommend.

Headrest
08-30-09, 20:38
Good thing that you are easing up on the streets Jaime. Still young, still the best head Chinatown ever knew.

Thanks for teaching the girls you left on the job, to deep throat correctly. Stay healthy. Look for me on those rare occasions that you want to feel needed. Happy Birthday.

Finger Licking
08-31-09, 04:45
BSG is back and bitchier than ever.

Gained some weight, looks decent, smells ok.

Didn't like the rush job.

Do not recommend.I seen her last nite near Walgreens.

She actually looks much better now.

Bbcruiser
09-10-09, 10:22
Hello,

I actually moved away from the islands several years ago, but back in 2005-2006 was there and picked up a woman named Valerie in the downtown area. She was a local lady around 35-45 yo with some curves including some nice big tits. She had tatoos all over her arms and back including a cartoon picture of herself. Sadly, I think she was an addict of some kind, and she had a story about getting dumped by her husband. I had digits for her, but lost them when I switched cell phones. I could probably dig through my old records and find them, especially if I make a trip back to the islands. Has anyone else seen her?

Kakashihatake
09-11-09, 04:29
Went driving around. Only one SW around, caitlyn is her name I think. Did not partake. Her pimp was with her, they parked by longs under the trees. Meh. Cops are still crawling. Had a couple of patrol cars roaming around the vicinity.

Skahawaii
09-11-09, 23:48
Times is hard for everyone nowadays, and I've been taking advantage, don't judge me. I've been picking up the girls from zippys side I've been getting BBBJ for as little as.15, again, don't judge me, I don't like to ask for names, but I picked up that pretty good looking crackheadish girl, kinda younger, I asked if she would do 15 for the fuck of it, why not couldn't hurt to ask right? , well I got a BBBJCIM and I couldve got a avacato out of it (she asked if I wanted an avacato). Treid again on an older SW, same deal, no avacato this time. I wouldn't try it on a longs girl though.

Btw last time I saw jamie she looked terrible, poor girl, she was incoherent zombied out on kukui and nuuanu, worse than I've ever seen before, glad to hear shes cleaning up a bit. Not the best head I've evr got in chinatown, but she's the best there is nowadays.

BtwX2 anyone remember a young samoan/Filipino girl named teelah, tila? Used to talke to her alot, but she stopped cruising the strreets lately, pm me if you got any info.

Starfox64
09-12-09, 07:07
Pardon me, but what does "avacado" mean?

Skahawaii
09-12-09, 15:50
Pardon me, but what does "avacado" mean?You spelled it better than I did. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avocado

Headrest
09-13-09, 01:40
I have been offered an Avocado before,
You spelled it better than I did. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AvocadoThis is not to be confused with what the Kama Sutra tells us in the Amrachushita Part 2, Chapter 9 .. sucking as vigorously as though she were stripping clean a mango-stone:

Kakashihatake
09-14-09, 21:07
Went driving around at 5am sats and there were a number of SW's around longs pali. Reina and her friend was out, another brunnette, and two asians. Went with dezire, pretty chubby for my taste but I didn't realize that until it was too late. She has a cute face though, but that's pretty much it for her.

CBJ for.60, same same. Probably will not repeat.

Member #4671
09-15-09, 12:18
Against reports and better judgement I saw BSG the other night. She was all smiles while driving but as soon as time came, the ***** came out. Very rushed, mostly hj not bj, covered, complained the whole time.

l7/a4/s4

.4 damage

Like the others I do not recommend, go find ABK for the best service.

Big Jer
09-15-09, 23:02
Pardon me, but what does "avacado" mean?I am sorry but have still not figured out what "avocado" means.

I read the link but must be slow on the uptake.

Bob #2
09-16-09, 01:56
I am sorry but have still not figured out what "avocado" means.

I read the link but must be slow on the uptake.I dont get it either. And None of da definitions in urbandictionary.com seem to match.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=avocado

Coco Nutzz
09-16-09, 03:48
I don't think the term has any underlying meaning. Judging from the context I believe he was actually referring to the fruit. But if you still have doubts type "avocado" in the search and maybe one of these definitions will suffice.

http://www.urbandictionary.com

I am sorry but have still not figured out what "avocado" means.

I read the link but must be slow on the uptake.

Skahawaii
09-16-09, 05:34
Yeah dude, I mean she offered me an avacado, as in the fruit, to eat.

Starfox64
09-16-09, 21:07
Yeah dude, I mean she offered me an avacado, as in the fruit, to eat.HAHA! I thought my internet/monger vocabulary was lacking but I guess not.

Hentai Man
09-17-09, 07:25
I was cruising by Zippy's downtown tonight around midnight to see if there was any action. Only one haole girl behind Long's, late 30's, bit of a tummy, red hair (I think). LE was driving all around the area. One LE was parked in Longs and another passed me on the street behind Longs. I doubled back down by the mortuary to see if anyone was down there, only one tranny.

Went down to Walgreens to see if BSG was there. I saw a girl on the corner who seemed to look like her but she appeared to have bleached her hair with blond streaks. Can anyone confirm? I passed by her twice and was going to go around the block to pick her up despite all the mixed reviews about her, but when I came back one minute later she was gone. I parked and waited about 20 minutes to see if she would come back, but no dice.

Having struck out, I went down to VIP, saw one of my old faves, and dived in. So much for trying to save money.

Endquote
09-24-09, 17:03
I was wondering if anyone has tried the girls on Kuhio Avenue. Every time I go to waikiki they're always asking if I want company or if I want to have fun. It's tempting but I'm afraid of the consequences. Let me know what's the deal?

Headrest
09-25-09, 03:38
Don't try surfing
I was wondering if anyone has tried the girls on Kuhio Avenue?You'll hate it.

Candy Addict
09-25-09, 04:49
I was wondering if anyone has tried the girls on Kuhio Avenue. Every time I go to waikiki they're always asking if I want company or if I want to have fun. It's tempting but I'm afraid of the consequences. Let me know what's the deal?

The only real consequence you need to worry about in Waiks is ending up with a significantly lighter wallet! Although there are exceptions, the Waiks girls give overpriced, mediocre service. Reports over the last few months suggest that they've come down a little in price from the severe inflation of the Japanese tourist heydays. It used to be that you couldn't even talk to them unless you had at least $250 to spend, and many would quote starting prices of $300+. Lately, there've been several reports of half/half for $150 or so. But beware: many of these girls are accomplished pick-pockets! Most of these girls share rooms to work from, and a common scam is for one girl to service you for $150 while one of the other girls goes through your pockets and wallet while you're distracted. I fell for that one a couple of years ago and haven't been back since. Just goes to show you that even those of us who've mongered for 30 years can get overconfident and tripped up! Bottom line is, take only what you need and no more. Watch out for "upselling" too. Try and negotiate everything before you get to the room, and always ask if she shares the room with other providers.

The Waiks girls are some of the best-looking providers you'll find, but you'll almost always get much better service for less money at the AMPs. If you decide to chance it, do report your results here. We all like to keep up with what's going on!

CA

Bob #2
09-25-09, 19:32
Yeah dude, I mean she offered me an avacado, as in the fruit, to eat.LOL!

Thanks, mystery solved!

Aktagalo
09-26-09, 06:16
Yes it is her. I had to buy something at Walgreen's prior to an early morning flight and she was in the parking lot talking to a black dude. By the casual nature of the conversation, I figured he was her pimp as she has a bad rep among prospective "customers." I saw someone pick her up in front of her jewelry store then turn the corner and immediately drop her off in front of the Green Papaya restaurant. Talk about product dissatisfaction off the bat!

Stay Safe,

Aktagalo

I was cruising by Zippy's downtown tonight around midnight to see if there was any action. Only one haole girl behind Long's, late 30's, bit of a tummy, red hair (I think). LE was driving all around the area. One LE was parked in Longs and another passed me on the street behind Longs. I doubled back down by the mortuary to see if anyone was down there, only one tranny.

Went down to Walgreens to see if BSG was there. I saw a girl on the corner who seemed to look like her but she appeared to have bleached her hair with blond streaks. Can anyone confirm? I passed by her twice and was going to go around the block to pick her up despite all the mixed reviews about her, but when I came back one minute later she was gone. I parked and waited about 20 minutes to see if she would come back, but no dice.

Having struck out, I went down to VIP, saw one of my old faves, and dived in. So much for trying to save money.

The P Hunter
09-26-09, 23:57
Cruised around everywhere last night (friday) around 1200am til 300am. Not much to be seen these days; even the Longs girls were not plentiful. I decided to check out Keehamoku St. and did see Bus Stop Girl near the Walgreens. Looked kinda odd seeing someone just standing there holding a building up at 130am. Like past reports indictated, she seems very moody and stand-offish. When I tried to nod to say hi, she looked away as though I was bothering her (her loss!! LOL). Anyway, I drove off, as I knew nothing good could come out of her. Other than that, DT looked dead and Longs was dried up.

Kakashihatake
09-28-09, 18:06
Firday night around longs. Picked up kai. Cute girls. $ for full service. No hurry whatsoever. CBJ, to mish, and finished with doggie. Couldn't hold it for longer than 10 mins. Was wondering if anyone has something for premature ejaculation? Anyway.

L-7.5
A-9
S-7.5

Rexkirby00
09-30-09, 01:47
Anyone sighted Sarah/ Carrie? Have not seen her DT and she is not picking up her phone. Any 411 would be appreciated.

Thanks,

RK

Headrest
10-08-09, 15:19
Best thing I can suggest is find another girl and do it again, later the same night. See if the second time takes a little longer.
Couldn't hold it for longer. Was wondering if anyone has something.Do a search on Tantra, it's the thing on Maui. A courtesan will hold you back and fourth on the edge 30 or 40 mins easy.

You can also try incentives. Agree to pay her more if she takes longer, make sure that she swallows. They know when to slow down and make you drivel, you just have to provide the proper motivation. These girls speak in cash. Do extra, feed her, buy her smokes at the store underneath the cultural plaza, or Mauna Kea if it's closed. Let her kick back awhile, and relax in your car, take your time making the deal. Let her know that being in a hurry is a downer. Give her a reason to stretch it out.

If it's the same girl, tell her it was to quick last time. Let her know that you will pay for what you want, and it will be no problem for her. Hay it was her fault that you came to quick. Doesn’t she know what she is doing?

As a last resort, make the deal for time, not the deed, so she gains nothing by making you come quickly.

Headrest
10-08-09, 15:21
Saw a tall lady in tight blue Jeans, nice build all around, sexy, brunette, about dusk under the tree. If not for the location I would not have suspected that she was working. She spoke well, was not high, looked like she was altogether, and said her name was Pua.

When you see someone that you think might interest you. Ditch the car and get back there on foot before she disappears. If she is new like I suspect this girl was. You want to make contact with her, before she goes looking for another stroll and you never see her again.

When I chatted her up she asked me if I wanted to date. I should have gone with her, my tall, thin, blond from the north shore, was too wasted. Anyone know Pua?

CM0069
10-10-09, 20:21
I noticed after 12midnite at the intersection of Cutterford and Shiros Saimin (the shopping plaza there) bustop corner I've seen a pair of chicks (? ) flaunting their assets, I am guessing it is the aiea girls that post on CL.

I must admit in person and seeing them in the flesh seems tempting to partake, but I was in the company of others sooo didn't check LOL. One I saw was slender in jeans and the other slightly thick one was more loosely dressed, pretty sure they werent TS's, saw a dude standing in the dark so not sure if some pimp or just watchin the show.

Guy Balls
10-10-09, 20:42
I know Pua she is very cool and a fun date. She doesnt come out very often grab her if you can.

Oahu 808
10-13-09, 06:25
I know Pua she is very cool and a fun date. She doesnt come out very often grab her if you can.Where does Pua usually hang out?

Headrest
10-14-09, 01:15
Pua sighting

I know Pua she is very cool and a fun date. Grab her if you can. Pua was by the tree about 8pm last night. Walked down to the park and back. She had on dark tight jeans on her long silky legs.

Where does Pua usually hang out? Melissa, Brandy, Kanani and Kim were talking by the trees. Ivory was on the curb earlier. Looks like normal action from the regulars. I did not see Veronica or Brenda after dark.

AB Kim was at the pine trees. She was wearing the typical jeans with the brown leather belt.Is this the same Kim?

I did not notice a belt, this Kim had light colored well-shaped, perfect length, what could be jeans.
Charmaine, a tall slim Hawaiian. Last year, she was.4 for bbfscip.She swallows says it all. Are you sure she did not spit?

I did not use the correct abbreviation, it should have been BBBJTCWS.This just does not make sense.

You don't need to put cim in there with swallow. Were else would you cum if she swallowed.Screwed it up again 10.

Excellent Dude
10-14-09, 16:45
For those who are interested in going to the most abundant Street Walker location in the world, Vancouver is without a doubt it.

My company sent me to Seattle for a while and while I was there, a buddy at work told me that on about a six block stretch in Vancouver there were around 5000 women pushing their wares. I didn't believe him. so I said let's take a look. So we went up and, lo and behold the most beautifully dressed and gorgeous women, and I mean thousands, it was shoulder to shoulder on those blocks.
And to top it off. Canadian currency was about 1/3 less in value. Top hotels were about 180 canadian were 1/3 less is U.S. currency.
I believe these women are legit in their home town and come to Vancouver B.C. for some extra cash. Unbelieveable.

Very Excellent experiences,

By E. Dude

Zerosum
10-14-09, 19:48
For those who are interested in going to the most abundant Street Walker location in the world, Vancouver is without a doubt it.

And to top it off. Canadian currency was about 1/3 less in value and I believe it still is, the last time I looked. Top hotels were about 180 canadian were 1/3 less is U.S. currency.

By E. DudeYou must have gone some time ago!! Sorry to say the US Dollar is falling like a rock (thanks to Helicopter Ben and Obama-nomics) and Canadian currency is now almost 1 for 1! Canadians will soon be going to Seattle instead.

The P Hunter
10-14-09, 20:34

My company sent me to Seattle for a while and while I was there, a buddy at work told me that on about a six block stretch in Vancouver there were around 5000 women pushing their wares. I didn't believe him. so I said let's take a look. So we went up and, lo and behold the most beautifully dressed and gorgeous women, and I mean thousands, it was shoulder to shoulder on those blocks.
And to top it off. Canadian currency was about 1/3 less in value and I believe it still is, the last time I looked. Top hotels were about 180 canadian were 1/3 less is U.S. currency.
I believe these women are legit in their home town and come to Vancouver B.C. for some extra cash. Unbelieveable.

By E. Dude

Yes, Vancouver, CAN has some very nice looking SWs. The laws there for SWs are very lax and strongly enforced. I used to go to Vancouver alot back in the day I used to live in Seattle and I did have alot to select from (and the exchange rate is awesome!!!)

Slick2
10-14-09, 21:19
Saw a tall lady in tight blue Jeans, nice build all around, sexy, brunette, about dusk under the tree. If not for the location I would not have suspected that she was working. She spoke well, was not high, looked like she was altogether, and said her name was Pua.

When you see someone that you think might interest you. Ditch the car and get back there on foot before she disappears. If she is new like I suspect this girl was. You want to make contact with her, before she goes looking for another stroll and you never see her again.

When I chatted her up she asked me if I wanted to date. I should have gone with her, my tall, thin, blond from the north shore, was too wasted. Anyone know Pua?Damn she is hot. I never picked up a SW before, but I would pick her up.

Jimmiedean
10-15-09, 00:45
Yes, Vancouver, CAN has some very nice looking SWs. The laws there for SWs are very lax and strongly enforced. I used to go to Vancouver alot back in the day I used to live in Seattle and I did have alot to select from (and the exchange rate is awesome!!!)

So the laws are lax and not really enforced? It doesn't make sense to strongly enforce lax laws. Just asking I was confused is all. Isn't there also a big drug problem as well? They may coincide. What do you remember paying?

The P Hunter
10-15-09, 01:50
So the laws are lax and not really enforced? It doesn't make sense to strongly enforce lax laws. Just asking I was confused is all. Isn't there also a big drug problem as well? They may coincide. What do you remember paying?

When I was there, SWs were a dime a dozen and Canada LE doesn't do these stings like they do in Honolulu. You can actually stand there, chat with a SW and the cops will not harass you. The big drug problem is in Vancouver's chinatown. There are junkies everywhere and they will freely shoot up in a dark alley. In fact, the place where most junkies congregate is directly across the street from the Vancouver police station. This area is very risky and dangerous, so avoid at all costs. There are tons of junkies and alot of them are SWs as well. Some look damn hot, but some are atrocious! Again, this area (Chinatown) is drug infested, so BEWARE!!

At the time I was there, around early 2003, I withdrew about 200 canadian dollars (about 135$US at that time) and it lasted me aropund 9 hours!!!!!!!

Excellent Dude
10-15-09, 03:14
I remember that Vancouver had some not so strange prostitution laws. The girls had to be registered with the government but could only practice in situations where testing and taxing was available. So they had to have papers.

Also, the canadian dollar at the beginning of this year was very low. It was only during this year did the canadian dollar get about equal to U.S..
And I hear that the Canadian currency is again about to lose value against U.S. currency.

So save your money, fellow mongers.

Honest to goodness they were shoulder to shoulder for blocks (at least 6 deep). It was like a Streetwalkers Convention. Reminded me, somewhat, of Mardi Gras in New Orleans.

I remember that when we drove around a corner and stopped, we were mobbed. And had to apologize for turning some gorgeous women away.

And the tariff was the same amount in Vancouver as was in seattle, except we got a discount because of the difference in exchange.

We met some beauties.

Incidentally, when in Vancouver visit Grouse Mountain and the ski resort at Whistler, really nice and scenic.

Excellent Dude

Oahu 808
10-16-09, 04:54
Pua sighting

Pua was by the tree about 8pm last night. Walked down to the park and back. She had on dark tight jeans on her long silky legs.Sorry but where exactly is "the tree" ??

My first venture to downtown was yesterday. I saw who i found out was Veronica close to zippy's. I saw her from behind and she had some nice legs. nice fake boobs too. i asked her if she needed a ride. nice girl, just seems she's stuck on drugs. did CBJ for .4 , said she'd do FS for $ she told me "next time you have to do FS, my pussy rocks!" LOL

By veronica's looks are there any downtown that are hotter? a couple others I saw just looked too ragged out. Veronica has a great body. how does she compare to Kim? From the looks of that pic posted Pua looks to be pretty hot.

Cruise808
10-17-09, 12:56
Overpaid for veronica but that usually happens if you pick someone up for the first time. After that you got to drop your price. Her FS isn't that great as she doesn't let you pound but has fake tits. Ab kim is avg looking at best. Nothing really spectacular, really plain looking. Better looking ones by longs but prices increase when you head that way.

Headrest
10-18-09, 17:57
I see AB Kim out.. AB Kim was under the pine trees.. AB Kim rode up on her mountain bike. Why do you call Kim “AB?”
What does the AB stand for?
Overpaid for veronica.Veronica always makes it up later when you let her.
She was all drugged out with her head down.Tall, blond, Swede. Sure she could have been nodding out on drugs, but when her head is down like that she is usually asleep, or in a walking sleep. Kind of like Jaime’s Zombie walk. Drugs at least the smoke kind of perk her up, girls need a safe place to sleep once and awhile.

Hooked up with Pua .. no GFE or touchy, When I do hook up with her, I will make sure it is part of the deal that I get a back stage pass. “Access all areas!”

Waiu One
10-19-09, 01:36
Why do you call Kim “AB?”

What does the AB stand for?Army Brat Kim

Hinode
10-21-09, 05:24
Ab kim is avg looking at best. Nothing really spectacular, really plain looking.

Yup, true dat Brother Cruise808,

One of the few times I will choose service over looks; case in ABK.

However; I was just thinking; could you imagine if ABK actually tried to doll herself up? I mean, wear something sexy, instead of those baggy pants with the belt she wears, her flannel top, and disheveled hair?

Can you picture her wearing a sexy blouse with a mini skirt, high heels, and nails/hair all made up?

Guarans she be worth $$$...and on the end of the strip by Longs in a class all by herself! Whoa waitaminute...then I'd miss out on my .40 BBBJ..scratch that idea. ;)

H

Cruise808
10-22-09, 10:51
Yeah if she dresses a little better she might be more appealing but yet you can't change the face. In my opinion, looks wise she is plain and avg but thats just my opinion, someone else might find her hot.

She was out again last night as was Veronica.

Gaesaeki
10-22-09, 12:45
Saw a cute spinner on Piikoi near Zippy's very perty in her 20's. Black shorts and pink top blond hair. But I think she might be le. I made some passes on the track did not see her get in any cars. Stop to ask if she needed a ride. She asked me how much I got I told her get in. She did not. Some guy told me he saw guys drive in to a local motel to meet with her. This seems shady? Any one know if shes legit I want some!

Lip Licker
10-23-09, 06:04
Saw a cute spinner on Piikoi near Zippy's very perty in her 20's. Black shorts and pink top blond hair. But I think she might be le. I made some passes on the track did not see her get in any cars. Stop to ask if she needed a ride. She asked me how much I got I told her get in. She did not. Some guy told me he saw guys drive in to a local motel to meet with her. This seems shady? Any one know if shes legit I want some!

Piikoi? Do you mean Maunakea? ...or is there a new track around Young Street Zippy's?

Excellent Dude
10-26-09, 14:07
A couple of nights ago, I decided that I had to get out to a decent bar and have a couple of good martinis. So I drove down to Waikiki, parked in a car elevator lot, located in an alleyway on Kuhio, where all the SW action was. Went to the bar at Cheescake Factory, met a nice couple there and just enjoyed myself to the tune of about 4 Martini's and some calamari pupus.
Now you have to realize, I'm really not into SW. Probably because you're really exposed to the elements out on the street. Anyway, I got nice looks by the SW's and then I saw this unbelieveable young (22ish)named Julie.
I mean, I don't usually go for blondes and I figured if I was going to go with a SW, if she was a young Japan type, and good looking, I'd have at it.
Anyway she was sweet and beautiful and I told her "you are one nice lady" and the price was right so I took her to a friends apartment on the ala wai and did my first haoule SW in many years.

Julie $.50 was late almost 2PM
Can't complain.

E. Dude

Lip Licker
10-26-09, 20:30
Anyway she was sweet and beautiful and I told her "you are one nice lady" and the price was right so I took her to a friends apartment on the ala wai and did my first haoule SW in many years.

Nice one dude, how was the price/service? I've had a few...okay maybe more than just a "few" where I just couldn't pass up, even if the price wasn't right or she was not my normal type of girl but looking back on them all, I wouldn't change a thing. I hope this is a sign that Waiks will revert to how it used to be back pre-2000ish.

Col Chuck
10-27-09, 00:11
hey fellow mongers....LE out almost all day around DT, looks like the rookies ticketing minor infractions including cell phones, no signal etc....also heard that they may run stings for the remainder of the year...stay safe...

Yup, true dat Brother Cruise808,

One of the few times I will choose service over looks; case in ABK.

However; I was just thinking; could you imagine if ABK actually tried to doll herself up? I mean, wear something sexy, instead of those baggy pants with the belt she wears, her flannel top, and disheveled hair?

Can you picture her wearing a sexy blouse with a mini skirt, high heels, and nails/hair all made up?

Guarans she be worth $$$...and on the end of the strip by Longs in a class all by herself! Whoa waitaminute...then I'd miss out on my .40 BBBJ..scratch that idea. ;)

H

Bench Warmer
10-27-09, 04:45
Be safe guys.

HONOLULU -- Two Radford School high school teachers are charged with soliciting prostitution.

The men are also coaches at the school.

The school's principal responded to the charges Friday saying the incident is a personnel issue that will be dealt with on Monday. Another school official called the situation tragic saying the men are excellent educators.

Police arrested 26-year old Jacob Sur and 37-year old Albert Hetrick early Thursday morning at the corner of South Kukui Street and Pali Highway for soliciting prostitution.

Sur is a special education teacher at Radford High School along with being an assistant football and baseball coach. He graduated from Radford where he played both Varsity football and baseball in the late 90s.

Hetrick is a math teacher at the school and is also a coach for the football program.

School principal Elias Ali confirmed the two men attended the OIA Save Our Sports Fundraiser Wednesday night in downtown Honolulu -- an event to raise money for high school sports.

Police arrested the men not far away during a prostitution sting that nabbed at least two other men.

Police said female officers posed as prostitutes as part of the operation that was in response to complaints of prostitutes gathering in the neighborhood.

The school's principal declined to comment on camera but did say he only learned of the incident Friday afternoon and was still gathering the facts of the case.

He said on Monday he will look at taking the proper disciplinary action.

The men are released on bail pending a court hearing.

KITV has learned they did not attend their team's football game Friday evening.

China Man
10-27-09, 18:39
Anyone got LIA's number I lost it and I wanna call her before I go there.

Excellent Dude
10-27-09, 19:08
As I just recently mentioned in my below report......................

"Now you have to realize, I'm really not into SW. Probably because you're really exposed to the elements out on the street ".

Sorry Coach

E.Dude

Bob #2
10-27-09, 19:27
Saw a cute spinner on Piikoi near Zippy's very perty in her 20's. Black shorts and pink top blond hair. But I think she might be le. I made some passes on the track did not see her get in any cars. Stop to ask if she needed a ride. She asked me how much I got I told her get in. She did not. Some guy told me he saw guys drive in to a local motel to meet with her. This seems shady? Any one know if shes legit I want some!You get da Miller Lite Good Call award for da week!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2200644079

Johnjohnjr2000
10-28-09, 10:56
Hmmm, I was in HNL and SW Area and Waikiki beach three years ago and I was attacked by the SW every five steps I would get a arm wrap and asked if I wanted a good time and even the cabbies would team up with the SW to sell me the SW. three years ago with all shapes and sizes and even some superfine ASW either Flipino or Thai. I'm a 5 foot 7 inch African American with decent build nothing scary and date many Asian and Latina women back in the states.

The past three nights (SUN, MON and Tues) have only resulted in the BSW or the Domincan Replublic girls stepping up to me. There appears to be a lot of Russian or European girls working and they are only interested in Asian and White Men. This is cool but things have realy changed from the past...I save my money LOL. I also saw at least five foot patrols buddy teams of HNL police. I never saw this before. I guess I will try to hook up with one of those super skinny blonde russian or eurpean petite girls one more time if not then I guess it is off to the strip or amp tonight. Any thoughts? I even walked up to the blonde girls and got no response and a cold shoulder. There were a few thick WSW american that did approach me but their butts and waist were too big. I need a tight little lovebox to hit and a waist that I can grab and take airborne. So, I guess things have changed especially with all the police walking around WTF it is Tuesday night not Fri or Sat night. What gives?

Bob #2
10-28-09, 23:46
Hmmm, I was in HNL and SW Area and Waikiki beach three years ago and I was attacked by the SW every five steps I would get a arm wrap and asked if I wanted a good time and even the cabbies would team up with the SW to sell me the SW. three years ago with all shapes and sizes and even some superfine ASW either Flipino or Thai. I'm a 5 foot 7 inch African American with decent build nothing scary and date many Asian and Latina women back in the states.

The past three nights (SUN, MON and Tues) have only resulted in the BSW or the Domincan Replublic girls stepping up to me. There appears to be a lot of Russian or European girls working and they are only interested in Asian and White Men. This is cool but things have realy changed from the past...I save my money LOL. I also saw at least five foot patrols buddy teams of HNL police. I never saw this before. I guess I will try to hook up with one of those super skinny blonde russian or eurpean petite girls one more time if not then I guess it is off to the strip or amp tonight. Any thoughts? I even walked up to the blonde girls and got no response and a cold shoulder. There were a few thick WSW american that did approach me but their butts and waist were too big. I need a tight little lovebox to hit and a waist that I can grab and take airborne. So, I guess things have changed especially with all the police walking around WTF it is Tuesday night not Fri or Sat night. What gives?I think that they prolly think you a pimp. No offense, but the pimps on kuhio are all black and they are very aggressive to the SWs. Always trying to steal girls from each other or manage an indy. A few years ago, one pimp got shot and killed behind Longs by another pimp. I was told that if the girls even TALK to another pimp then their own pimp will beat them. So mebbe they are just being careful.

How are you dressed? If you dress more local and more casual, then they might talk to you. Wear a T&C tshirt and board shorts and slippers and theyll talk to you for sure.

Good luck and report back if you successful.

Peace out

Lowly
10-29-09, 05:55

The past three nights (SUN, MON and Tues) have only resulted in the BSW or the Domincan Replublic girls stepping up to me. There appears to be a lot of Russian or European girls working and they are only interested in Asian and White Men. This is cool but things have realy changed from the past...I save my money LOL. I also saw at least five foot patrols buddy teams of HNL police. I never saw this before. I guess I will try to hook up with one of those super skinny blonde russian or eurpean petite girls one more time if not then I guess it is off to the strip or amp tonight. Any thoughts? I even walked up to the blonde girls and got no response and a cold shoulder. There were a few thick WSW american that did approach me but their butts and waist were too big. I need a tight little lovebox to hit and a waist that I can grab and take airborne. So, I guess things have changed especially with all the police walking around WTF it is Tuesday night not Fri or Sat night. What gives?If I were you I'd skip the Waikiki S.W.'s especially if you like asians and petite ones at that, go to one of the many amp's we have in honolulu, lots of Thai and Korean women there, also much pretier then you'd find in waikiki if you can find em, you'd prolly end up paying the same or less at the amp also!

Kingofscotland
10-30-09, 22:56

The past three nights (SUN, MON and Tues) have only resulted in the BSW or the Domincan Replublic girls stepping up to me. There appears to be a lot of Russian or European girls working and they are only interested in Asian and White Men. This is cool but things have realy changed from the past...I save my money LOL. I also saw at least five foot patrols buddy teams of HNL police. I never saw this before. I guess I will try to hook up with one of those super skinny blonde russian or eurpean petite girls one more time if not then I guess it is off to the strip or amp tonight. Any thoughts? I even walked up to the blonde girls and got no response and a cold shoulder. There were a few thick WSW american that did approach me but their butts and waist were too big. I need a tight little lovebox to hit and a waist that I can grab and take airborne. So, I guess things have changed especially with all the police walking around WTF it is Tuesday night not Fri or Sat night. What gives?They are instructed not to talk to black dudes.

You have to look like a nerd. But I agree...3 years ago was was the shit
but 5 years ago was a virtual buffet of top notch a$$!

All different flavors 7 varieties. Now it seems as if the diversity has fled.

Memahu
11-02-09, 03:57
They are instructed not to talk to black dudes.

That's racial profiling and not very politically correct if they do that.

SinisterSex
11-02-09, 04:20
That's racial profiling and not very politically correct if they do that.
think he meant the poster not the police

CurtisMoto69
11-02-09, 05:13

Piikoi or Maunakea? Please confirm or might have to take a shot at Piikoi.

Memahu
11-03-09, 02:28
think he meant the poster not the police

No, I'm reading the previous post again. I think the racial profilers are the cabbies who tell the SW not to talk to black customers.

Headrest
11-03-09, 13:30
That's racial profiling."Racial profiling"

Noun

Racial profiling is the practice of substituting skin color for evidence as grounds for suspicion by law enforcement officials.

Memahu
11-04-09, 02:36
"Racial profiling"

Noun

F*ck You
Verb, Pronoun

Jimmiedean
11-04-09, 05:30
F*ck You
Verb, Pronoun

Thanks I found your definition very precise. Gave me a good laugh.

Ms Honeyluv1
11-04-09, 06:09
All of us girls are instructed not to talk to black guys for many reasons.

Bench Warmer
11-05-09, 04:23
I was told not to talk to black guys... and Mormons. ???

Candy Addict
11-05-09, 06:22

I was told by many of my local friends not to talk to haoles. It's hard though, because it meant I had to stop talking to myself...

Ms Honeyluv1
11-06-09, 14:56
Because they steal other pimps grandma's!

Hinode
11-08-09, 14:47
Passed through DT last night around 11pm. Lots of leo leo out. Whichever brother posted about LE being out from now until next year, thank you. Was kinda buzzin last night but went home blue balled (I hate that) noticed only mahus on River and by the health center. Only 1 WSW behind Longs talking on her cell. Not worth another pass, IMO.

As far as popolo guys go, when I used to work in Waiks I used to befriend all the girls. They said they are not allowed to talk to those guys because they might get lured to work for another pimp. And if their pimp catches them talking to another pimp, its beat down time for sure. I.E, a pimp comes strolling down Kuhio in his 'lac. 2 WSW that I was talking to all of a sudden turn and change direction AWAY from the pimp, as he is yelling to them, "Hey baby....come talk to me, I know you wanna!" the other girl quickly gets on her phone and calls "her man" and tells him the situation. Its a cat and mouse game, as I am sure its the same way in DT, even though I don't nearly see too many popolo guys there as in Waiks. Hope this clears up the SW thread and gets back to the subject of nailin those junkie ho's! :D

H

Cruise808
11-08-09, 16:29
Dt always had more le out ever since the shootings. Now even got the le in that new monte carlo. Footpatrol in Chinatown and the ones hiding behind cars waiting to nab you for the hollywood stop.

First Try
11-14-09, 12:09
Needed to stop by Longs this morning at 5 AM. On my way out saw four ladies lined up from the Kukui St exit towards Zippys not one bunch but evenly spaced out. From my 15 second glance all haoles~ 1 blond. All had short shorts & Tshirts. Too bad another car was behind me waiting to turn also. No SUVs as far as I could tell. Dang, Chip Ahoys all sold out!!!

Lip Licker
11-14-09, 20:07
Needed to stop by Longs this morning at 5 AM. On my way out saw four ladies lined up from the Kukui St exit towards Zippys not one bunch but evenly spaced out. From my 15 second glance all haoles~ 1 blond. All had short shorts & Tshirts. Too bad another car was behind me waiting to turn also. No SUVs as far as I could tell. Dang, Chip Ahoys all sold out!!!

I also saw probably the same SW's out earlier that night. There was also a BSW on the corner by Pali. The 4 by the longs exit were Reina, two short, slightly chubby WSW's and a taller(5'5+) WSW. There was also a bigger WSW towards Nuuanu.

Herballyfe
11-15-09, 20:42
Hey,

I'm new to posting but I was wondering if any of you guys out there knows what happened to that asian SW, korean/japanese mix I think, that used to be on the back side of pali longs? I haven't seen her in a couple of weeks and was wondering if ne1 out there had any info on her.

Thanks

Zanga 808
11-17-09, 05:05
Thought about picking up bsg tonight but no go on first pass and she was gone on number 2. She seemed a little too cautious. Picked up by 50 too much?

Headrest
11-19-09, 11:57
On Nov 19, 2009, at 1:48 AM, Blonde Girl wrote:

I just got arrested downtown the vice pulled me over offered me a hundred bucks and then surrounded me with unmarkeds before I could even say yes! Oh well.

Big Red50
11-24-09, 03:54
Aloha Honolulu Mongers:

I was in Oahu on business and pleasure, so I will talk about the pleasure part. First these SW are fine as shit, no skanks, no nodding, no playing R U A COP; however there is always a catch in Paradise, they are pricy I mean escort rates asking $$$ we negotiated for $.6 but I may have gotten ½ the service. The other thing there were no native girls out on Sat night, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese(LL you would never come back), Black, White, Hispanic, Russian. I stayed at the outrigger on the advice of a military friend, paid three times what I could have stayed for at Hale Koa a military only Hotel, but you have to go with Intel. Now this is the life window shopping for SW’s, sea breeze, crashing waves; this is as good as it gets!

I met June a Asian girl very pretty down the street from my hotel I wanted a native Pacific Island girl; but my dick was hard, she was hot, I was drunk ect. She was beautiful and wanted $$$ we negotiated to $.6 Up to the room CBJ which was OK very mechanical, No 69, Mish and CG where this girl redeemed herself somewhat, she beat the shit out off little red with that firm little ass and I busted no multiples.
Looks/Body/Attitude/Service8/8/7/7(lost points for CBJ)

So now I got my pussy time to Party, Butterfly Karaoke bar nice sound system then a recommendation from a girl there for a dance club called Rumours. Nice Club a lot of Native girls that just looked fine as shit. Started drinking with some Marines and after a few dances these young sailors and Marines were going to get all of the pussy I have been there before but it was years ago Hoorah! Thank God for smart phones sitting at the bar I review TER and find a local girl Myla she picks up and we are on. There were not that many Native girls listed and I did not find any SW WTF, perhaps they have their shit together and have real jobs. One more round for God, Country and Corps and I pushed off to meet Myla.

Myla knocked on my door she was a very pretty Hawaiian girl with shoulder length black hair with 34 C tits and a ghetto booty. I gave her the $$ tuition and she started a good DTCBJ, I mean she ate the whole thing, without the condom I would have been gone. I had to hit that fine ass doggie, then she said she liked Mish this girl appeared to really be into this now. Flipped her over for mish with her knees on her chest and pounded away she came, squirted down my leg and drowned my cock, when she squirted she put the death grip on little red and we came together a nice touch. Still a one hit wonder
Looks/Body/Attitude/Service 8/7/9/8(lost 3 points for CBJ but gained 1 point for pounded pussy squirt) Mahalo Myla

Sunday I decided to change strategy after RTF(Honolulu)F and stayed at the Aqua Waikiki Wave right by Da Big Kahuna, shit man you do not have to leave the block there must be 20 SW’s /block. Spotted Brittany a big titted blonde 5’-6” with heels, 36C-26-36 and she wanted $$$ negotiated $.6 I was like come on babe it is Sunday night. Nice CBJ I guess that is the standard here, good DT, 69 her pussy was sweeter than butter, nice clean little pussy, had to break off or I would have busted these Honolulu SW’s are one hit wonders unless you reup with tuition. Next mish, CG, RCG and doggie with good fuck back and appropriate sounds that was all little red could take. I would repeate hell, I might repeat tonight!
Looks/Body/Attitude/Service 9/9/8/7(lost points for CBJ)

Mahalo to Honolulu forum contributors, you guys bracketed me right in.

Big Red from Balmer(Baltimore for those of you whom pronounce all of the consonants)

Bob #2
11-24-09, 04:06
Great report! Most tourists report back only bad experienes with da WSWs, but you navigated the waters real good brother! If you wanna catch some local girls before you leave, check out some of the AMPs near Walmart- VIP and Sakura have the largest selection. If you don't mind walking around da neighborhood, you should be able to find at least one or two local girls.50 to the house and $.50 for the girl. Take a cab to Walmart and walk from there or you going to pay da tourist rate at da AMPs.

Peace out.

Aloha Honolulu Mongers:

I was in Oahu on business and pleasure, so I will talk about the pleasure part. First these SW are fine as shit, no skanks, no nodding, no playing R U A COP; however there is always a catch in Paradise, they are pricy I mean escort rates asking $$$ we negotiated for $.6 but I may have gotten ½ the service. The other thing there were no native girls out on Sat night, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese(LL you would never come back), Black, White, Hispanic, Russian. I stayed at the outrigger on the advice of a military friend, paid three times what I could have stayed for at Hale Koa a military only Hotel, but you have to go with Intel. Now this is the life window shopping for SW’s, sea breeze, crashing waves; this is as good as it gets!

I met June a asian girl very pretty down the street from my hotel I wanted a native Pacific Island girl; but my dick was hard, she was hot, I was drunk ect. She was beautiful and wanted $$$ we negotiated to $.6 Up to the room CBJ which was OK very mechanical, No 69, Mish and CG where this girl redeemed herself somewhat, she beat the shit out off little red with that firm little ass and I busted no multiples.
Looks/Body/Attitude/Service8/8/7/7(lost points for CBJ)

So now I got my pussy time to Party, Butterfly Karaoke bar nice sound system then a recommendation from a girl there for a dance club called Rumours. Nice Club a lot of Native girls that just looked fine as shit. Started drinking with some Marines and after a few dances these young sailors and Marines were going to get all of the pussy I have been there before but it was years ago Hoorah! Thank God for smart phones sitting at the bar I review TER and find a local girl Myla she picks up and we are on. There were not that many Native girls listed and I did not find any SW WTF, perhaps they have their shit together and have real jobs. One more round for God, Country and Corps and I pushed off to meet Myla.

Myla knocked on my door she was a very pretty Hawaiian girl with shoulder length black hair with 34 C tits and a ghetto booty. I gave her the $$ tuition and she started a good DTCBJ, I mean she ate the whole thing, without the condom I would have been gone. I had to hit that fine ass doggie, then she said she liked Mish this girl appeared to really be into this now. Flipped her over for mish with her knees on her chest and pounded away she came, squirted down my leg and drowned my cock, when she squirted she put the death grip on little red and we came together a nice touch. Still a one hit wonder
Looks/Body/Attitude/Service 8/7/9/8(lost 3 points for CBJ but gained 1 point for pounded pussy squirt) Mahalo Myla

Sunday I decided to change strategy after RTF(Honolulu)F and stayed at the Aqua Waikiki Wave right by Da Big Kahuna, shit man you do not have to leave the block there must be 20 SW’s /block. Spotted Brittany a big titted blonde 5’-6” with heels, 36C-26-36 and she wanted $$$ negotiated $.6 I was like come on babe it is Sunday night. Nice CBJ I guess that is the standard here, good DT, 69 her pussy was sweeter than butter, nice clean little pussy, had to break off or I would have busted these Honolulu SW’s are one hit wonders unless you reup with tuition. Next mish, CG, RCG and doggie with good fuck back and appropriate sounds that was all little red could take. I would repeate hell, I might repeat tonight!
Looks/Body/Attitude/Service 9/9/8/7(lost points for CBJ)

Mahalo to Honolulu forum contributors, you guys bracketed me right in.

Big Red from Balmer(Baltimore for those of you whom pronounce all of the consonants)

John Ross
11-24-09, 04:37
Awesome report BigRed! $1.6 for FS is a deal as standard at an AMP is $.5/$1.5 for house/tip.

Kakashihatake
11-24-09, 19:07
I work at Nuuanu and pauahi and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on some daytime action around the area. I sometimes see shay but not really my type. Thanks for the directions!

Muchograbo
12-09-09, 15:12
I have to make this a quick report. I was walking home at about 1am and I see these two SWs in Waiks but way off the normal strip. They were together both from Vegas. One was white one either black or half black half white.

Jenna- 5 7' amazing body and face. OMG she looks like she came out of playboy. I'm an ass and legs man and hers are nearly perfect in my book and she has a nice thick ass rarely found on white girls. Tits were nice fake Cs. The only caveat is when she takes off her top her stomach isn't perfectly flat still proportional but that would be pretty much her only flaw. Lastly, her face is modelesque as far as I'm concerned. She has a sweet Cali beach girl kinda look.

Black girl- 5 10" very lean. Okay face. Very nice ass and legs, but no tits maybe like a small be cup.

So they walk up to me and I'm actully not looking to hookup, but they offered me a two for one for $$$ so I figured what the hell.

Got back to my place. They both got naked and took turns giving me CBJ. I wanted to f/s but they kinda tricked me but it didn't matter looking at jenna's face it was over pretty fast. She has a great technique and is one of this chicks that constantly smiles. THe black chick is bit of clockwatcher and jenna actually told her that we had plenty of time. So would I repeat, well not with both of them of course, but with Jenna I would definitely consider it b/c I think alone she would be a lot more fun and I would love to get some F/S from. You can find them on Kuhio in Waiks. They are the only white black girl duo walking around. If you do see them, insist on separating her from the black chick which isn't easy, BTW.

Jenna face10/body 9/S8/A9

Bob #2
12-09-09, 23:14
Sorry bruddah, but $$$ for a CBJ doesnt dound like much of a deal, IMO.

Peace out.

I have to make this a quick report. I was walking home at about 1am and I see these two SWs in Waiks but way off the normal strip. They were together both from Vegas. One was white one either black or half black half white.

Jenna- 5 7' amazing body and face. OMG she looks like she came out of playboy. I'm an ass and legs man and hers are nearly perfect in my book and she has a nice thick ass rarely found on white girls. Tits were nice fake Cs. The only caveat is when she takes off her top her stomach isn't perfectly flat still proportional but that would be pretty much her only flaw. Lastly, her face is modelesque as far as I'm concerned. She has a sweet Cali beach girl kinda look.

Black girl- 5 10" very lean. Okay face. Very nice ass and legs, but no tits maybe like a small be cup.

So they walk up to me and I'm actully not looking to hookup, but they offered me a two for one for $$$ so I figured what the hell.

Got back to my place. They both got naked and took turns giving me CBJ. I wanted to f/s but they kinda tricked me but it didn't matter looking at jenna's face it was over pretty fast. She has a great technique and is one of this chicks that constantly smiles. THe black chick is bit of clockwatcher and jenna actually told her that we had plenty of time. So would I repeat, well not with both of them of course, but with Jenna I would definitely consider it b/c I think alone she would be a lot more fun and I would love to get some F/S from. You can find them on Kuhio in Waiks. They are the only white black girl duo walking around. If you do see them, insist on separating her from the black chick which isn't easy, BTW.

Jenna face10/body 9/S8/A9

Lowly
12-10-09, 05:35
Sorry bruddah, but $$$ for a CBJ doesnt dound like much of a deal, IMO.

Peace out. Yep I got to second that motion, and in my opinion that 2girls for $$$ routine is all a scam, they'll tell you that you have to use a different hat for the second girl, which I can understand but that also means you can only pound one girl for a while then the second girl after, no going back and forth between girls and if you had let's just say one girl in mish then you wanted cbj from the second girl you'd have to change hats, oh and by the way there's only two hats available. So in that scenario prolly the only thing I benefitted from having 2 girls at once is the dbl. header, everything else was not possible in succession. So while it sounds like a deal, in my experience it is almost the opposite, it isn't like a porn put em here, there, then back here and then over there. Hell next thing you know they'll be telling you it was $$$-2gals/hh

Muchograbo
12-10-09, 15:24
I agree with all of those posts. The only reason i was tempted in the first place was because of the blonde. She could easily pull $$$-$$$$ on eros without any problem. Still not a deal of course, but it was a mitigating circumstance. I'm probably going to call her for a solo session and then will report back.

MG

Yep I got to second that motion, and in my opinion that 2girls for $$$ routine is all a scam, they'll tell you that you have to use a different hat for the second girl, which I can understand but that also means you can only pound one girl for a while then the second girl after, no going back and forth between girls and if you had let's just say one girl in mish then you wanted cbj from the second girl you'd have to change hats, oh and by the way there's only two hats available. So in that scenario prolly the only thing I benefitted from having 2 girls at once is the dbl. header, everything else was not possible in succession. So while it sounds like a deal, in my experience it is almost the opposite, it isn't like a porn put em here, there, then back here and then over there. Hell next thing you know they'll be telling you it was $$$-2gals/hh

Cruise808
12-10-09, 20:29
Thats a ripoff.

You're paying 3 bills for a CBJ?

And you would repeat? No way.

Headrest
12-22-09, 16:08
Heahers Back - Cool
Heather, a WSW about 5ft 9in and about 150lbs. Blonde, wears glasses. She was really nice.Yeah she has been around a while.

Always a good trip.

Col Chuck
12-28-09, 18:54
cruised thru DT today at 1230 spotted a mixed asian little chubby red skirt stripped sleevless top annd long staight hair to lower back, sunglasses...got it some cars but quickly returned....scoops? who is this?

Bear #1
12-31-09, 21:51
Cruised DT Tues. Night, but it was a ghost town, except for a few ghost looking mahus.

Returned Weds. Night, again slim pickins, but saw my semi-regular local SW Avon in front of Sala Thai bar on Nuuanu.

Took her to one of our favorite parking spots, where immediately after service fee is made, Avon ties her hair up and dives right into giving me another hard & deep BBBJCIM. Jr is very happy, I take her back to pickup spot and go home. L/4. 5 A/9 S/9 for. 60, you can't beat it. Repeat? Absolutely.

Hihon
01-04-10, 16:37
Cruised DT Tues. Night, but it was a ghost town, except for a few ghost looking mahus.

Returned Weds. Night, again slim pickins, but saw my semi-regular local SW Avon in front of Sala Thai bar on Nuuanu.

Took her to one of our favorite parking spots, where immediately after service fee is made, Avon ties her hair up and dives right into giving me another hard & deep BBBJCIM. Jr is very happy, I take her back to pickup spot and go home. L/4. 5 A/9 S/9 for. 60, you can't beat it. Repeat? Absolutely.

What does she look like to I can recognize her?