PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28

Spinnerholic
02-07-23, 12:17
I think that's the guy I saw walking with Paige one night. Also looks like the same guy in the first posted pic of Paige with his electric scooter.

One DT Chinatown pimp was arrested in OCCC now so other pimps behind Longs have their girls there & hassle girls to join their crew. That's why some girls aren't around so much and new girls are out asking for ridiculous prices.

This is from KITV News. https://www.kitv.com/news/crime/oahu-man-indicted-for-sex-trafficking-kidnapping-and-drug-offenses/article_5beee6a0-a297-11ed-8ace-0373346c1a54.html
Oahu man indicted for sex trafficking, kidnapping, and drug offenses.

HONOLULU (KITV4) -- An Oahu grand jury indicted and charged a man for multiple offenses, including sex trafficking and kidnapping.

Manuel Thomas, 29, was indicted for sex trafficking, kidnapping, and third-degree promoting of a dangerous drug. He is currently being held without bail at the Oahu Community Correctional Facility.

Thomas is accused of drugging and pimping a woman, and demanding her to obtain at least $1,000 per day through sex acts, according to court documents. The victim was forced to find clients near the Zippy's in Chinatown.

The victim also told police that Thomas physically and sexually assaulted her and held her against her will.

The victim was able to escape by messaging her mother using Thomas's deceased wife's Instagram account.

Thomas was arrested in Honolulu on Jan. 25,2023.

"The Department of the Attorney General takes the issue of sex trafficking extremely seriously, and we intend to hold Defendant Thomas responsible for his conduct in this case," said Attorney General of HawaiʻI Anne Lopez.

"The HPD's Morals Detail will continue to investigate and apprehend those individuals who prey on the vulnerable in our society and who profit from human and sex trafficking," said Chief Joe Logan of the Honolulu Police Department. "We encourage victims to seek help and for anyone who witnesses suspicious activity to contact HPD or one of our partner agencies. ".

Botoman
02-07-23, 21:07
Paige Poon Patrol yesterday daytime jackpot on River between Hotel at Pauahi, yessir picked up her white haole hotness & off we went. Hard to find her but she says she out a lot and gets picked up fast so ya she out there.

Zrilla03
02-10-23, 16:58
Paige was out today at 9 am behind Longs. There was also a new girl? Blonde, mid20's, early 30's who was hanging around longs parking lot near the tree. She waved to me but there were 5-0's around and her Nikes were too clean. She did have a sway about her like she was under the influence. I believe she had half braided hair on one side. Also spotted was Maria.

SixtyNiner69
02-13-23, 18:50
Paige was out today at 9 am behind Longs. There was also a new girl? Blonde, mid20's, early 30's who was hanging around longs parking lot near the tree. She waved to me but there were 5-0's around and her Nikes were too clean. She did have a sway about her like she was under the influence. I believe she had half braided hair on one side. Also spotted was Maria.Seen her today at about 12 PM This woman can suck the golf ball out of a garden hose she just keeps going and going like that Energizer Bunny couldn't Cum and she wouldn't stop she kept Going and going it must have been at least 45 minutes No upsell no rush fuckin amazing skills got her new number so will be seeing alot more of her happy hunting fellow mongers.

Udownhi
02-14-23, 17:31
Seen her today at about 12 PM This woman can suck the golf ball out of a garden hose she just keeps going and going like that Energizer Bunny couldn't Cum and she wouldn't stop she kept Going and going it must have been at least 45 minutes No upsell no rush fuckin amazing skills got her new number so will be seeing a lot more of her happy hunting fellow mongers.Can PM me her new number. Had her old contact but no work anymore. Thanks in advance.

HowlettJames
02-15-23, 00:57
Seen her today at about 12 PM This woman can suck the golf ball out of a garden hose she just keeps going and going like that Energizer Bunny couldn't Cum and she wouldn't stop she kept Going and going it must have been at least 45 minutes No upsell no rush fuckin amazing skills got her new number so will be seeing alot more of her happy hunting fellow mongers.Can you pm me her number as well. I see all the reviews but can never catch her out there.

UkiSlamma
02-16-23, 12:37
Made my rounds near Pali longs a little after 8 am on Wednesday, I scoped the whole area all past the mortuary, it was a ghost town. I'll try again next time.

MitsFunai
02-16-23, 14:03
Made my rounds near Pali longs a little after 8 am on Wednesday, I scoped the whole area all past the mortuary, it was a ghost town. I'll try again next time.Beware the 'new' SWs downtown and whereevas because get some scams going on (re: carjacking, robbery, blackmail, etc.) the continent. Maybe not here yet but copycats happen real fast. JMO, take care.

UkiSlamma
02-16-23, 19:30
Beware the 'new' SWs downtown and whereevas because get some scams going on (re: carjacking, robbery, blackmail, etc.) the continent. Maybe not here yet but copycats happen real fast. JMO, take care.Ohh man that's crazy, does the rule apply in this situation "If it looks too good to be true" Be careful everyone.

HogBalls69
02-16-23, 23:36
Seen her today at about 12 PM This woman can suck the golf ball out of a garden hose she just keeps going and going like that Energizer Bunny couldn't Cum and she wouldn't stop she kept Going and going it must have been at least 45 minutes No upsell no rush fuckin amazing skills got her new number so will be seeing alot more of her happy hunting fellow mongers.Aloha 69 er. Please clear your box, and may you PM me Paige's new telephone number? Mahalo nui loa.

Moku808
02-17-23, 00:22
Beware the 'new' SWs downtown and whereevas because get some scams going on (re: carjacking, robbery, blackmail, etc.) the continent. Maybe not here yet but copycats happen real fast. JMO, take care.Found this in today's Advertiser.

https://www.staradvertiser.com/2023/02/16/hawaii-news/woman-posing-as-prostitute-in-carjacking-gets-70-month-sentence/?HSA=7898a6d872267c08439b614fbd8d385cb9003d1c&fbclid=IwAR22MjcbU8-Cw-q0Tmgn9A94TpE9p0xUUlbwWfCUvsTupKMBU81v6aRkyKY

And if you still Lolo and feel sorry for this girl and want to help her change, sign up and be her pen pal.

https://wireofhope.com/prison-penpal-chynna-robello-passi/

DT Looker
02-17-23, 00:56
Found this in today's Advertiser.

https://www.staradvertiser.com/2023/02/16/hawaii-news/woman-posing-as-prostitute-in-carjacking-gets-70-month-sentence/?HSA=7898a6d872267c08439b614fbd8d385cb9003d1c&fbclid=IwAR22MjcbU8-Cw-q0Tmgn9A94TpE9p0xUUlbwWfCUvsTupKMBU81v6aRkyKY

And if you still Lolo and feel sorry for this girl and want to help her change, sign up and be her pen pal.

https://wireofhope.com/prison-penpal-chynna-robello-passi/Actually, she used to work on CL and Bedpage when she was younger. Damm, guess she really went downhill.

DrSexMachine
02-18-23, 16:49
Seen her today at about 12 PM This woman can suck the golf ball out of a garden hose she just keeps going and going like that Energizer Bunny couldn't Cum and she wouldn't stop she kept Going and going it must have been at least 45 minutes No upsell no rush fuckin amazing skills got her new number so will be seeing alot more of her happy hunting fellow mongers.Does she have a contact number or just luck of the draw and find her walking DT? The golf ball sucking and the non stop cum sucking sound like incredible skills I'd like to thoroughly exam.

HowlettJames
02-20-23, 06:16
Late post but I finally found her the other night. Why'all weren't lying, her BBBJ was worth the searching! If you haven't found her keep trying. I'll def repeat for her head skills.

Randy0511
02-20-23, 08:31
Saw Paige a few weeks ago, she was just behind longs. Was supposed to see Taylor who has no gag reflex BTW. So do with that what you will. Anyway Paige was a good overall experience. X for bbbjcimws not sure if swallowing was on the menu or not so YMMV. Looks 6 Attitude 8 Service 8. With that stated I really don't think you can get better at such a shady spot but who knows? Also, and this is very much YMMV she allowed for recording with a little extra tip. Going to save that one for memories.

HowlettJames
02-20-23, 15:15
Saw Paige a few weeks ago, she was just behind longs. Was supposed to see Taylor who has no gag reflex BTW. So do with that what you will. Anyway Paige was a good overall experience. X for bbbjcimws not sure if swallowing was on the menu or not so YMMV. Looks 6 Attitude 8 Service 8. With that stated I really don't think you can get better at such a shady spot but who knows? Also, and this is very much YMMV she allowed for recording with a little extra tip. Going to save that one for memories.Paige also did bbbjcimws and I was very happy. I tried to see Taylor but she told me BBBJCIM was 150 and if I wanted it ws it was more. I know YMMV and I've never seen Taylor but Paige was a champ so I stick to Paige.

SixtyNiner69
02-20-23, 20:35
Seen her again for the third time this week this time took it a little further been just seeing her for the bbbjcimws skills but this time we did it all LOL she can ride pretty good as well got me to that destination.

To bliss will continue seeing her while I'm in town. Happy hunting fellow mongers.

SnaRed100
02-21-23, 01:18
I been seeing all the posts about Paige I'm newer to DT side so I've got no clue what to look for. Anyone can hook me up with her #?

Sam H
02-22-23, 18:33
Are there any pics of Taylor? Can someone please PM me contact info for Paige and / or Taylor!

Thanks in advance.

Sam.

BScotti
02-22-23, 21:38
Paige also did bbbjcimws and I was very happy. I tried to see Taylor but she told me BBBJCIM was 150 and if I wanted it ws it was more. I know YMMV and I've never seen Taylor but Paige was a champ so I stick to Paige.150 for BBBJCIM is damn pricey, expecially for SW pricing.

Mind telling us how much was Paige?

BrownRabbit
02-23-23, 01:44
Can I also get Paige phone number?. Mahalo in advance. She's quote me $150 before, kinda steep but if its worth it. Can't be cheap.

Zrilla03
02-23-23, 18:23
150 for BBBJCIM is damn pricey, expecially for SW pricing.

Mind telling us how much was Paige?150 for Taylor? I paid 100 last time.

Paige's rates are 100 for BBBJCIMWS, 150 for the nani. Not sure what other things she has on the menu other than those two.

HowlettJames
02-23-23, 23:58
150 for BBBJCIM is damn pricey, expecially for SW pricing.

Mind telling us how much was Paige?She was 100 for bbbjcimws. I was happy the reports of how good she is was true.

Ck813
02-24-23, 02:36
Is Paige homeless? Is she clean like in clothing doesn't smell etc? I really don't like card dates but if she is that good and clean and so on then man I need to get a bbbjcimws.

She was 100 for bbbjcimws. I was happy the reports of how good she is was true.

CMG109
02-24-23, 18:27
Can someone PM me Paige's number too? In exchange, I'll give my most recent report of DT.

Last night at around 11, I was on the prowl and saw three non-tranny providers. The first was a middle-aged black lady. Body looked ok, but abstained from sampling bc she looked like she was on drugs and maybe had a pimp. Glassy eyes, bald head, and guy lurking on the corner watching her. I'd approach with care, but if you like big tits she's got a nice rack.

The other two I saw were a kinda fugly heavyset haole girl and that one ***** with the Hawaii tattoo. The heavyset girl quoted me at 60 for BBFS which is fair considering her looks, but I didn't even bother with the other girl. Mahalo and thanks in advance.

Botoman
02-24-23, 19:31
Is Paige homeless? Is she clean like in clothing doesn't smell etc? I really don't like card dates but if she is that good and clean and so on then man I need to get a bbbjcimws.Paige white haole hottie is not homeless & clothes are clean.

CMG109
02-24-23, 20:48
Holy shit, do not make the same mistake I did. There's a pretty young Filipina girl working downtown rn who looks like she's in her 20's with nice tits and ass. Do not be tempted like I was, she is a runner and a complete scam. I'm fairly new to the DT scene so I didn't notice the signs, but I'm kicking myself now. She quoted 100 for CBJ which I thought was fair cause she's super pretty. However, she wanted the money upfront and kept asking me if I was cop cause I didn't think it was safe to give money up front. I should have realized cause I eventually gave in after she threatened to leave and gave her the 100 upfront. Huge mistake, she grabbed the money and ran out of the car while saying that she'd scream that I tried to rape her if I ran after. Should have thought with my head up there and not down there. If I see her again, I'll take a picture so you guys know what she looks like, but it shouldn't be too hard to spot her cause she's the only young and pretty girl Filipina girl out there. Don't make the same mistake I did, she may look good but she's a total fucking scam.

The P Hunter
02-24-23, 21:48
Holy shit, do not make the same mistake I did. There's a pretty young Filipina girl working downtown rn who looks like she's in her 20's with nice tits and ass. Do not be tempted like I was, she is a runner and a complete scam. I'm fairly new to the DT scene so I didn't notice the signs, but I'm kicking myself now. She quoted 100 for CBJ which I thought was fair cause she's super pretty. However, she wanted the money upfront and kept asking me if I was cop cause I didn't think it was safe to give money up front. I should have realized cause I eventually gave in after she threatened to leave and gave her the 100 upfront. Huge mistake, she grabbed the money and ran out of the car while saying that she'd scream that I tried to rape her if I ran after. Should have thought with my head up there and not down there. If I see her again, I'll take a picture so you guys know what she looks like, but it shouldn't be too hard to spot her cause she's the only young and pretty girl Filipina girl out there. Don't make the same mistake I did, she may look good but she's a total fucking scam.Are you sure it was a REAL filipina girl?? There is a young filipina / o SW that would match the description. Read the past posts in this forum and get educated on the Do's and DON'Ts on the approach. Always remember, these SWs are in it for the hustle, so NEVER trust them.

Spinnerholic
02-25-23, 08:04
Paige is out right now. Parked in front of the electrical box. About 1:30 am in the corner or Kukui & Maunakea. Took me a bit to realize that it was her. She was walking towards one of you monger's ride when I realized it was her.

I hear Paige has a new number now. The one I have ends with 156 as the last three digits. Can someone PM me her number please and TIA.

Spinnerholic
02-25-23, 08:30
Heads up fellow mongers. A couple of marked patrol cars are circling the Kukui area. They showed up about 2am with their blue lights off.

Very busy tonight though. Seeing the most number of double X chromosome walking around.

Randy0511
02-25-23, 09:07
Went out tonight saw a thick well built chocolate girl 7-8/10 behind pali. FS was on the menu went for DT she had huge soft real breasts which was plus you rarely get real ones especially that big. Her huge beautiful ass tempted me so I had to ask. Now YMMV but it was 160 FS she was clean and smelled good. 15-20 min CBJ followed by 10-20 min FS watching her thick thighs and ass bounce off my pelvis. I have been with paige and Taylor while both will get it done and uncovered. With Golden you don't even feel like you don't even notice the added protection. Get her while she is still available.

Randy0511
02-25-23, 09:11
Went out saw a thick well built chocolate girl 7-8/10 behind pali. FS was on the menu went for DT she had huge soft real breasts which was plus you rarely get real ones especially that big. Her huge beautiful ass tempted me so I had to ask. Now YMMV but it was 160 FS she was clean and smelled good. 15-20 min CBJ followed by 10-20 min FS watching her thick thighs and ass bounce off my pelvis. I have been with paige and Taylor while both will get it done and uncovered. With Golden you don't even feel like you don't even notice the added protection. Get her while she is still available.

Bottom Out
02-25-23, 10:05
Paige is out right now. Parked in front of the electrical box. About 1:30 am in the corner or Kukui & Maunakea. Took me a bit to realize that it was her. She was walking towards one of you monger's ride when I realized it was her.

I hear Paige has a new number now. The one I have ends with 156 as the last three digits. Can someone PM me her number please and TIA.Can someone PM me Paige's number as well.

Sam Kanigawa
02-25-23, 20:37
Paige wants you guys to know she lost her phone she's going to get a new one with the same number in a day or two will up date.

HogBalls69
02-25-23, 22:36
Paige white haole hottie is not homeless & clothes are clean.Paige resides with a close relative. She isn't homeless.

Big Gulp
02-26-23, 10:55
Paige resides with a close relative. She isn't homeless.What's her number?

HogBalls69
02-26-23, 16:04
What's her number?I regrettably don't have it. I happened to luck into meeting her about two weeks ago, along the and. Kukui Street Runway. If anyone has her number, please PM me.

LargeRocket69
02-26-23, 20:24
Holy shit, do not make the same mistake I did. There's a pretty young Filipina girl working downtown rn who looks like she's in her 20's with nice tits and ass. Do not be tempted like I was, she is a runner and a complete scam. I'm fairly new to the DT scene so I didn't notice the signs, but I'm kicking myself now. She quoted 100 for CBJ which I thought was fair cause she's super pretty. However, she wanted the money upfront and kept asking me if I was cop cause I didn't think it was safe to give money up front. I should have realized cause I eventually gave in after she threatened to leave and gave her the 100 upfront. Huge mistake, she grabbed the money and ran out of the car while saying that she'd scream that I tried to rape her if I ran after. Should have thought with my head up there and not down there. If I see her again, I'll take a picture so you guys know what she looks like, but it shouldn't be too hard to spot her cause she's the only young and pretty girl Filipina girl out there. Don't make the same mistake I did, she may look good but she's a total fucking scam.Sorry to hear that. Most civilian Filipina's are easy to score in bed, just got to charm them a little.

HowlettJames
03-02-23, 05:15
Anyone seen her around lately? Been trying to get something going on a regular basis but can't find her.

Vajajalova
03-02-23, 15:20
Sorry to hear that. Most civilian Filipina's are easy to score in bed, just got to charm them a little.What is a civilian Filipina on the island of Oahu? What should I be looking for in a civilian filipina?

Museki
03-02-23, 19:55
Sorry to hear that. Most civilian Filipina's are easy to score in bed, just got to charm them a little.Interesting, where are you picking up these Filipina women?

Big Gulp
03-05-23, 00:48
Anyone seen her around lately? Been trying to get something going on a regular basis but can't find her.Botoman been dating her the most, he would know her schedule and hang out spots.

HowlettJames
03-08-23, 16:32
Botoman been dating her the most, he would know her schedule and hang out spots.I messaged him but no answercan anyone help me out to locate this beauty again!

Sam Kanigawa
03-09-23, 07:45
She was out tonight on pauahi/ river.

Ronnie5
03-09-23, 10:41
Anyone seen Kate lately? No reports on her got me thinking she's not working anymore. Any info would be appreciated.

Zrilla03
03-09-23, 18:30
Anyone seen Kate lately? No reports on her got me thinking she's not working anymore. Any info would be appreciated.I saw Kate walking around today on kukui but am not sure if she's working. I was going to stop and ask but I saw some LE near bye and decided not to.

Ronnie5
03-09-23, 23:15
What time did you see her and how long was she out? I was out from 435-530 this morning and didn't see anyone matching her description. Only mahus out this morning.

I saw Kate walking around today on kukui but am not sure if she's working. I was going to stop and ask but I saw some LE near bye and decided not to.

Zrilla03
03-10-23, 12:32
What time did you see her and how long was she out? I was out from 435-530 this morning and didn't see anyone matching her description. Only mahus out this morning.She was wearing a flower dress with a blue blazer near the parking garage at 1 pm.

Keye33
03-10-23, 13:45
She was out tonight on pauahi/ river.What time was that? Finding Paige is like finding that rare Pokemon. ;D.

HowlettJames
03-11-23, 13:53
She was out tonight on pauahi/ river.Where is that at. Cause I've been circling Longs for a while without any luck.

Pov Luva
03-11-23, 14:20
Where is that at. Cause I've been circling Longs for a while without any luck.Chinatown / Aala park side of DT, next to the "river". She doesn't hang on Kukui behind Longs anymore. You may find her by Hosoi or Borthwick on occasion but Paige gets picked up quickly. Good luck.

Sam Kanigawa
03-12-23, 09:01
Paige is out time 3:00 by the bus stop.

Drop69
03-15-23, 15:50
Paige is out time 3:00 by the bus stop.Can you describe Paige, so I know who she is? Ex. : Approximate age; ethnicity; tall, short; appropriate weight; hair color; etc?

Spinnerholic
03-19-23, 02:32
Can you describe Paige, so I know who she is? Ex. : Approximate age; ethnicity; tall, short; appropriate weight; hair color; etc?I think someone posted her pic, either here or another thread. Her pic included her friend that recently got arrested. His pic or a link to his pic / mugshot was also posted here or another thread.

I would post links but can't right now.

HogBalls69
03-25-23, 17:18
Uncle LEO has been hanging out a lot (including in plain wrappers) the past several days along the and. Kukui St. Runway. Stay safe.

Zrilla03
04-03-23, 19:32
Uncle LEO has been hanging out a lot (including in plain wrappers) the past several days along the and. Kukui St. Runway. Stay safe.Notice it's been dead last few days around 9 am through 2 pm except for a BSW on the fire hydrant. Did notice they put up a camera system at Pali Longs parking. Is there a new spot that I'm missing out on?

Ronnie5
04-07-23, 01:12
Anyone been with Kate lately? I saw her once like 2 months ago and I haven't seen her since. Even when I did see her it looked like she wasn't interested in working so when I saw Paige I scooped her up instead. Now I haven't see Kate. Ever since Malia left I've been searching for her replacement and I'm hoping Kate is still around and will satisfy. PM is ok.

TheJayj88
04-07-23, 21:06
Took a spin around lunch time yesterday and today and saw the typical bros. Aside from that a BSW that I believe was previously mentioned, on the thicker side but looks clean. Anyone ever experience her? I couldn't find much in the thread.

There was also another out with blonde and red hair and tattoos.

Any info or reviews appreciated.

Zrilla03
04-10-23, 15:49
Anyone been with Kate lately? I saw her once like 2 months ago and I haven't seen her since. Even when I did see her it looked like she wasn't interested in working so when I saw Paige I scooped her up instead. Now I haven't see Kate. Ever since Malia left I've been searching for her replacement and I'm hoping Kate is still around and will satisfy. PM is ok.I saw Kate on the corner of Kukui and Fort. She was lucid today and is doing dates. This was around 9 AM on Monday. I hope that helps Ronnie.

Brizzo808
04-13-23, 19:50
Anyone got Paige's number? If so can dm me.

Ronnie5
04-16-23, 01:01
Still haven't seen Kate. I've been searching high and low. Any advice on where and when I can find her. I'm starting to think the skinny crack head I see around is actually her and the description I read is waaaaay off.

I saw a new Micronesian looking girl out this morning. Kind of thick. Wearing all pink hooker like clothes. I swear I've seen her during the day with her friends. I'm betting some pimp convinced her to try the street life out. Anyone partake? I was too busy looking for Kate.

HogBalls69
04-21-23, 14:48
Aloha Gents and Ladies.

Got to ask again, does anyone have Paige's telephone number? If so, please PM. I'm in the mood for another roll my eyes into the back of my head experience in the context of a BBBJCIM. Mahalo. LOL.

JasonHungHung
04-22-23, 13:29
Aloha Gents and Ladies.

Got to ask again, does anyone have Paige's telephone number? If so, please PM. I'm in the mood for another roll my eyes into the back of my head experience in the context of a BBBJCIM. Mahalo. LOL.Would love a good BBBJ also. Please PM with number. TIA.

Daisuki02
04-23-23, 07:26
Aloha Gents and Ladies.

Got to ask again, does anyone have Paige's telephone number? If so, please PM. I'm in the mood for another roll my eyes into the back of my head experience in the context of a BBBJCIM. Mahalo. LOL.I was driving around Longs near Kukui but could not find Paige. Would also appreciate her digits. Mahalo.

LargeRocket69
04-23-23, 14:27
Would love a good BBBJ also. Please PM with number. TIA.

I was driving around Longs near Kukui but could not find Paige. Would also appreciate her digits. Mahalo.I too would love Paige's contact please, thanks.

JimBoyden
04-23-23, 22:25
Has anyone actually seen the unicorn lately? I keep looking but never seen her.

Sam Kanigawa
04-25-23, 07:54
Paige is out tonight dropped her off said she will come back out between 2:30 till 6:00 she located on the corner of kukui and maunakea.

Sam Kanigawa
04-25-23, 08:04
That is 2:30 till 6:00 am it is now 2:00 am.

HogBalls69
04-25-23, 18:53
That is 2:30 till 6:00 am it is now 2:00 am.Geez, seems like she may have cut back on her hours. Due to a variety of reasons. I don't go out to hang out at those hours. Maybe she no longer goes out in the early evenings, due to the elderly female relative she's allegedly taking care of back at her residence. GL!

BeaverLiquor
04-26-23, 15:24
I think I just saw Paige behind longs right now. We'd 9:25 am.

That is 2:30 till 6:00 am it is now 2:00 am.

HowlettJames
04-27-23, 07:32
Can someone PM me her number?

Sam Kanigawa
04-27-23, 08:42
Every night 9:00 pm till 12:00 am. Break 3:00 am till 6:00 am at the corner of kukui and maunakea she does take day time appointments est to text. By the way after each appointment she goes in to freshen up. Good luck.

JasonHungHung
04-27-23, 13:27
Can someone PM me her number?Would love her number for a great BJ if someone can PM.

JasonHungHung
04-29-23, 15:33
Can someone PM me her number?Anyone that can PM her number? TIA.

Andwhat
04-29-23, 22:57
Last night at around midnight, there was a Hot Asian girl in a tight black dress / skirt behind Pali Longs. I wanted to stop for her, but she was talking to some dude on a bicycle. I circled around the block and she was gone. Anyone have any info on her? Name? How often she's there / what time?

Kokuryu1
04-30-23, 03:02
Last night at around midnight, there was a Hot Asian girl in a tight black dress / skirt behind Pali Longs. I wanted to stop for her, but she was talking to some dude on a bicycle. I circled around the block and she was gone. Anyone have any info on her? Name? How often she's there / what time?Unless your trying to have a sword fight, I would stay clear. I drove by her last night and she was yelling at someone across the street in a very manly voice.

Andwhat
04-30-23, 18:03
Unless you’re trying to have a sword fight, I would stay clear. I drove by her last night and she was yelling at someone across the street in a very manly voice.Yikes! Thanks for looking out!

Mr Solo74
05-01-23, 14:56
Saw a thick Micronesian looking SW last week early afternoon. She was posted up on corner next to Fortune Tea place. I was very surprised to see her waving me down for action. I've never seen Micronesian SW. LOL.

Did anyone partake??

Bottom Out
05-01-23, 18:09
Saw a thick Micronesian looking SW last week early afternoon. She was posted up on corner next to Fortune Tea place. I was very surprised to see her waving me down for action. I've never seen Micronesian SW. LOL.

Did anyone partake??You should have sampled that thing, might have been the best experience.

Big Gulp
05-03-23, 20:37
What happened to Red and Boto? They hardly or don't post SW action anymore.

Daisuki02
05-06-23, 11:36
I've searched for Paige all night, she really is hard to come by. If someone could possibly dm her phone number it would be appreciated, been driving for about 10 hours now.

Sam Kanigawa
05-08-23, 09:40
Been out every night no Paige can someone tell me if she's out in the daytime.

Dweegee
05-08-23, 18:56
You should have sampled that thing, might have been the best experience.It's actually peaks my curiosity. I've tried sample every race, ethnicity, etc. Out there. Strictly for science, LOL. But for real, I've never been with a Micronesian woman. Or Tongan, or Samoan. I think there's some sexy, curvy, younger Micronesians I've seen that I'd love to get with. Anyone have any experience, good or bad? Do tell.

TheJayj88
05-08-23, 19:19

Did anyone partake??I just came here to look for reports LOL and what do ya know. She was out today around lunch time, I can't confirm if it's the same girl. However, standing outside just below fortune tea in the shade, typical look at the phone behavior. However, dressed pretty normal like she was going to hang out with some friends. Circled around a couple times to see the behavior, mixed signals. Although depending on your definition of thick, could be two different girls, maybe friends. She had some curves but I wouldn't say she was fat or chubby, like a good thick. Also young like early 20's. Also couldn't tell if was Micronesian or some other Pacific Islander ethnicity.

Contemplated a bit, was going to go TOFTT, but just as I was going to go in, she got picked up. So if she is really a SW someone should have a report on it soon. Hopefully they share the experience.

Buck N Ham
05-09-23, 13:22
What happened to Red and Boto? They hardly or don't post SW action anymore.Yea, looks like Red's last post was in January. Boto hasn't posted in the SW thread in a few months.

BeaverLiquor
05-09-23, 15:56
I spoke to red last week. He asked me if I was having problems with the usasg website. I said I have been able to get on. I think he said he can't even get on to look at posts.

Several other members asked me about it too. They also aren't able to access usasg. I'm not sure why, or what's happening. If anyone knows, let me know and I'll pass on any info to red.

Yea, looks like Red's last post was in January. Boto hasn't posted in the SW thread in a few months.

TheSwampHawk
05-09-23, 16:03
I spoke to red last week. He asked me if I was having problems with the usasg website. I said I have been able to get on. I think he said he can't even get on to look at posts.

Several other members asked me about it too. They also aren't able to access usasg. I'm not sure why, or what's happening. If anyone knows, let me know and I'll pass on any info to red.I've been having a devil of a time for weeks, but only on my 'puter, not phone, so I ASSumed it was just on my "side. " Figuring out why / how is WAY above my dinosaur pay grade, so interested in others' experience and / or work-arounds.

HH, SS,

-SH.

Blake123
05-10-23, 05:48

Several other members asked me about it too. They also aren't able to access usasg. I'm not sure why, or what's happening. If anyone knows, let me know and I'll pass on any info to red.I've been experiencing the same issue for the past few months. I discovered it was because my VPN (Norton) was turned on. If I turned the VPN off, I could access this site.

Also, this site is inaccessible each day between 9:20pm and approx 11:00pm, Hawaii time.

Sam Kanigawa
05-10-23, 08:33
Been out every night for the past week till 3:30 and no sight of Paige all you day time mongers have you seem Paige dm me ok thanks.

HogBalls69
05-10-23, 22:03
I just came here to look for reports LOL and what do ya know. She was out today around lunch time, I can't confirm if it's the same girl. However, standing outside just below fortune tea in the shade, typical look at the phone behavior. However, dressed pretty normal like she was going to hang out with some friends. Circled around a couple times to see the behavior, mixed signals. Although depending on your definition of thick, could be two different girls, maybe friends. She had some curves but I wouldn't say she was fat or chubby, like a good thick. Also young like early 20's. Also couldn't tell if was Micronesian or some other Pacific Islander ethnicity.

Contemplated a bit, was going to go TOFTT, but just as I was going to go in, she got picked up. So if she is really a SW someone should have a report on it soon. Hopefully they share the experience.Just out of curiosity, I asked her if she needed a ride from the North Kukui Street Runway. She said no, because she was working. Read into that as you will.

IslandManhi
05-11-23, 19:11
Just out of curiosity, I asked her if she needed a ride from the North Kukui Street Runway. She said no, because she was working. Read into that as you will.I seen her last week hanging around the same place. I came across a post on EB. Click to view all her pics. Report if you TOFTT.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/hawaii/honolulu/133521986#.

JasonHungHung
05-12-23, 03:57
Been out every night for the past week till 3:30 and no sight of Paige all you day time mongers have you seem Paige dm me ok thanks.I hope she is alright. Looks like someone has her phone and is looking to return it to anyone who calls him and has seen her.

Emepe
05-12-23, 06:03
I've been experiencing the same issue for the past few months. I discovered it was because my VPN (Norton) was turned on. If I turned the VPN off, I could access this site.

Also, this site is inaccessible each day between 9:20pm and approx 11:00pm, Hawaii time.Yeah, Verizon has blocked this site. Using Hawaiian Telcom internet works for me. Also, using Whitehat vpn allows me to access via my phone.

Buck N Ham
05-12-23, 06:25

Several other members asked me about it too. They also aren't able to access usasg. I'm not sure why, or what's happening. If anyone knows, let me know and I'll pass on any info to red.Good to hear Red is doing ok. I've had my issues logging into the site but usually in the late evening. I just assumed USASG doing their nightly backups etc.

I've had more success connecting to the site with a VPN service than without. Other than that, perhaps a new userid is in order.

Sam Kanigawa
05-12-23, 07:57
It's dead.

Shamester
05-12-23, 11:33
Yeah, Verizon has blocked this site. Using Hawaiian Telcom internet works for me. Also, using Whitehat vpn allows me to access via my phone.Try using the web incognito link.

Museki
05-12-23, 13:16

Several other members asked me about it too. They also aren't able to access usasg. I'm not sure why, or what's happening. If anyone knows, let me know and I'll pass on any info to red.Not sure if there are free ones but I believe now you might need a VPN to access the sites.

Higto
05-12-23, 14:20
Not sure if there are free ones but I believe now you might need a VPN to access the sites.Yes a vpn will work. I also use a secure WiFi network and it works just fine for me.

HogBalls69
05-14-23, 01:51
I hope she is alright. Looks like someone has her phone and is looking to return it to anyone who calls him and has seen her.In the best case scenario, she hopefully saved up enough money to move back east and purchase sky box season tickets to Baltimore Ravens home games.

The only time I ever met her I was looking for someone else. Go figure.

GreenTrees
05-15-23, 11:47
The hunt for the unicorn Paige, many are searching.

All the while, missing out on a Golden opportunity. BSW. Thick. Not messed up from drugs.

Sam Kanigawa
05-18-23, 05:24
Kate's out tonight Corner of kukui and maunakea go get 'them it's 11:24 hi time.

Ronnie5
05-20-23, 02:14
Is this Kate?

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=682388&d=1669756846

Sam Kanigawa
05-20-23, 07:04
Is this Kate?

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=682388&d=1669756846No that is not Kate that Jackie.

RedFace
05-24-23, 12:02
This is Kate. Super nice lady. She said her phone is a landline and you have to leave a VM.

Is this Kate?

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=682388&d=1669756846

Guapo Marx
05-25-23, 18:14
Pali and Kukui. By Biki. Cute young Asian woman. Black hair. Said "I need money, I'm hungry daddy. " Should have gotten a pic. I'm sure I could have helped out but she seemed too cute and probably mentally ill or on drugs. About 11 am. First time I've seen a real woman in months. I figured I'd regret the encounter.

Tundakat
05-26-23, 00:25
Pali and Kukui. By Biki. Cute young Asian woman. Black hair. Said "I need money, I'm hungry daddy. " Should have gotten a pic. I'm sure I could have helped out but she seemed too cute and probably mentally ill or on drugs. About 11 am. First time I've seen a real woman in months. I figured I'd regret the encounter.About how old?

Sam Kanigawa
05-27-23, 08:47
Has anyone seen her hope she's okay.

MglatMann
05-27-23, 18:12
If someone has her number please DM me.

Bachlan
05-27-23, 20:22
Anyone know this person? Poor thing.

Big Gulp
05-27-23, 21:29
Anyone know this person? Poor thing.Is it you?

Bachlan
05-28-23, 10:03
Is it you?Actually Mahu told me her name was Big Gulp. Big Gulp loves sucking cock and swallowing cum.

Big Gulp
05-28-23, 20:16
Actually Mahu told me her name was Big Gulp. Big Gulp loves sucking cock and swallowing cum.LMAO, is that your sexual fantasy?

BScotti
05-28-23, 23:47
Not sure if she's had been reported yet, saw her standing there and looks like she's working. She's young, like early 20's local chick, but kinda thick for my taste.

Perfect for guys that like them thick.

Edit: Damn, pic failed to upload from my phone.

BScotti
05-29-23, 02:34
Added pic.

HawaiianMan
05-30-23, 02:02
Added pic.Where was this at.

TheJayj88
06-02-23, 18:20
Seen a new one today, new to me anyway. Right behind longs, clearly a SW. She was waving at everyone, not discreet one bit. I was thinking of trying but it was at Noon and with school being out it was busy. I would've tried though.

She looked maybe Latina mixed with other things, part Pacific Islander in there. Big man mades, wearing short shorts and like a one piece swimsuit underneath that revealed lots. I'm hoping it was a she at least LOL, from what I could tell looked like a real girl with the slight slight possibility of transitioning.

Anyone seen her before or spent time with her?

BScotti
06-02-23, 22:33
Where was this at.Downtown kukui st, behind longs.

Sam Kanigawa
06-03-23, 05:32
Downtowns been real dead any new spots.

Eaglefire
06-05-23, 22:44
In the area on vacation, finally. I haven't seen anything mentioned, but are there any gals that hang around the international market area that are worth checking out? Outside of the Philippines, I've never dealt with a SW, so I have no idea how to identify one if I see one.

LiveZebra
06-05-23, 22:49
Added pic.That's not thick, lmao. Personally that would kill my confidence if I'm that desperate.

BScotti
06-07-23, 17:00
Drove by DT this weekend and saw a young-ish WSW. I thought was the recently mentioned Kate, but she didn't look like Kate's pic and said her name was "Mya". She want $ for a BJ and that is way more than I want to spend. Nothing else around but mahus.

Zrilla03
06-09-23, 03:01
Saw a heavy set WSW behind Pali longs. Probably early 40's. No butt but giant soft pillowy tits. I couldn't fit one in both my hands. Slow BBBJCIM, $. 5. Service was top notch.

Big Gulp
06-11-23, 23:45
Saw a heavy set WSW behind Pali longs. Probably early 40's. No butt but giant soft pillowy tits. I couldn't fit one in both my hands. Slow BBBJCIM, $. 5. Service was top notch.50 or 150?

Hawaii Kai 80
06-15-23, 18:22
I rarely go to check out Kukui St anymore but I had to pass by there today around 11 am. I seen Maya walking away from the needle exchange van on Kukui St. She looked really haggard. Her blonde hair is now brown probably her original color. She wasn't interested in doing dates. I seen Taylor behind Pali Longs walking and staggering. She could hardly keep her eyes open. Her prices are higher than the normal SW's price. She doesn't look good with her missing teeth and scars all over her lower legs. I pass when she approached my car. I wasn't planning on dating anyway. The drugs are wasting these girls away.

The P Hunter
06-17-23, 00:57
I haven't cruised the strip in months, but did so last night. It was completely dead with Kim being out and that's it. Has anyone seen Tiny or Sheila lately?

RdPuerco
07-01-23, 22:07
I am back briefly visiting your fair state and toured downtown a few times for old times sake.

*Paige isn't gone. She's around, and as good as ever. Slightly heavier, and she doesn't seem to be actively working but will go with people she trusts.

*Newcomer Nicole is heavy, attitude-free and very skilled.

*Maya looks like she's been through hell and now has a $100 minimum. Sorry, but I got the good, relatively fresh Maya for less.

*Taylor also looks haggard and is now missing teeth. Yecch!

*Downtown is mostly dead.

Sam Kanigawa
07-02-23, 05:59
Got a text for a provider from the pass Sabrina when I saw her she look totally different healthy great smile like how she was long ago we talked for awhile she been away for awhile getting cleaned up and believe me she looks great we had a great date give her a try you won't regret it Sam approved.

Spinnerholic
07-02-23, 06:43
Saw Paige inside Kapahulu Safeway 11:50 PM 1st of July. No mistaking her face. Either one of you mongers knocked her up with all the CIP or she has a very bloated tummy. Paige was with tall'ish slim white guy. Would've snagged her if she was alone.

HogBalls69
07-04-23, 09:53
Saw Paige inside Kapahulu Safeway 11:50 PM 1st of July. No mistaking her face. Either one of you mongers knocked her up with all the CIP or she has a very bloated tummy. Paige was with tall'ish slim white guy. Would've snagged her if she was alone.Good to hear she's probably ok. Many thanks to one of the very few providers who gave me a roll eyes in the back of my head experience with a BBBJCIM. LOL.

RdPuerco
07-04-23, 20:29
Everyone can stop asking, I don't have Paige's number.

RdPuerco
07-07-23, 00:40
*Newcomer Nicole is heavy, attitude-free and very skilled.I forgot to mention, IMHO Nicole is the reigning downtown BBBJ queen. Of course, I'm not up to date with the current crop of talent, but she's damn skilled. She'd be in the top tier even among such artists as Stephanie and Nikki Sweet.

Sam Kanigawa
07-07-23, 05:46
Kate is at the corner of maunakea land kukui ocean side will give discount because of dog or can do in call at her place good luck be safe.

Big Gulp
07-08-23, 00:50
I am back briefly visiting your fair state and toured downtown a few times for old times sake.

*Paige isn't gone. She's around, and as good as ever. Slightly heavier, and she doesn't seem to be actively working but will go with people she trusts.

*Maya looks like she's been through hell and now has a $100 minimum. Sorry, but I got the good, relatively fresh Maya for less.

*Downtown is mostly dead.Mahalo for the intel. Haven't passed by downtown in awhile.

Big Gulp
07-08-23, 00:53
Kate is at the corner of maunakea land kukui ocean side will give discount because of dog or can do in call at her place good luck be safe.What's the price without having to take the dog?

Redneck 1
07-08-23, 16:03
Has anyone seen Tiny or Sheila lately?At about 12:15 this morning (Saturday), Tiny was walking in the mauka direction on the Diamond Head side of the Maunakea Street block between North Pauahi Street and North Beretania Street.

Ronnie5
07-09-23, 01:59
I swear I saw Sheila the other night working at 7-11 on Nuuanu and I mean actually working at 7-11 for whatever minimum wage is nowadays.

I haven't cruised the strip in months, but did so last night. It was completely dead with Kim being out and that's it. Has anyone seen Tiny or Sheila lately?

Ronnie5
07-09-23, 02:00
Amy description of Nicole? Is she the bigger girl with reddish hair who hangs out behind longs? If she’s just as good as Stephanie I have got to see her. Speaking of Stephanie, has anyone seen her lately? I met up with her once about 2 years ago and haven’t seen her since.

*Downtown is mostly dead.

Sam Kanigawa
07-09-23, 08:26
Hey guys Sabrina is out this morning.

RdPuerco
07-10-23, 01:42
Stephanie, Destiny, Taylor and Sabrina. These are optimized / filtered / retouched, of course; you'd never run into one of them looking like this today.

RdPuerco
07-10-23, 01:45
Amy description of Nicole? Is she the bigger girl with reddish hair who hangs out behind longs? If shes just as good as Stephanie I have got to see her. Speaking of Stephanie, has anyone seen her lately? I met up with her once about 2 years ago and havent seen her since.Yes, that sounds like Nicole.

I've heard Stephanie can very occasionally be seen downtown, and she still sometimes texts me to let me know she's doing incall although I've mentioned to her a few times now that I no longer live here.

Kakashihatake
07-10-23, 17:49
Old phone broke so I lost all my contacts. Is anyone here willing to share Sunshine's number? Thanks in advance.

Craps
07-10-23, 18:59
Old phone broke so I lost all my contacts. Is anyone here willing to share Sunshine's number? Thanks in advance.Go to your I cloud and retrieve all your contracts.

Kakashihatake
07-10-23, 20:44
Go to your I cloud and retrieve all your contracts.Sorry. I'm not an iPhone user. I thought I saved it my sim, but I guess I was saving it in my phone.

Sam Kanigawa
07-15-23, 08:38
Sabrina is out tonight behind longs.

MaleNurse32
07-16-23, 01:42
I am heading to your wonderful city soon and would love to know where to go to find a date. I have been active in the Tampa Florida area and can help with f anyone finds themselves in Tampa area. Thank you in advance.

Redneck 1
07-16-23, 15:00
I am heading to your wonderful city soon and would love to know where to go to find a date. I have been active in the Tampa Florida area and can help with f anyone finds themselves in Tampa area. Thank you in advance.Because you posted this question in the Streetwalker Reports thread for Honolulu, and you've mainly posted in the Streetwalker Reports thread for the Tampa forum, presumably you're interested in streetwalkers. So, I would suggest investing some time in reading many of the reports already posted in the Honolulu forum's Streetwalker Reports thread and Downtown thread. For example, my numerous reports (mostly in the Downtown thread) frequently identify the specific locations where I've found streetwalkers in downtown Honolulu.

Big Gulp
07-16-23, 21:32
Sabrina is out tonight behind longs.Mahalo, I'll be on the look out.

Sam Kanigawa
07-22-23, 06:01
Just saw Sabrina out behind longs jeans mini black top.

Sam Kanigawa
07-25-23, 03:09
She just called me she will be in downtown tonight. Stay safe monger on.

Sam Kanigawa
07-25-23, 05:16
Sabrina, Kate, and Kate's friend Sam are out tonight happy hunting.

Sam Kanigawa
07-25-23, 05:23
Diamond is also out.

JasonHungHung
07-26-23, 02:27
She just called me she will be in downtown tonight. Stay safe monger on.Can you or someone DM number. TIA.

Sam Kanigawa
07-27-23, 05:55
She out tonight wearing a black dress.

Ronnie5
07-27-23, 10:14
Saw Nicole last night. Maybe it was just the rain or the fact that she was waiting by a guy the whole time. I avoid picking anyone up if they're standing next to anyone, even another woman. Service was just ok. She was wet from the rain and it was bothersome. Doubt I'd repeat.

She out tonight wearing a black dress.

Keye33
07-27-23, 16:31
Saw Nicole last night. Maybe it was just the rain or the fact that she was waiting by a guy the whole time. I avoid picking anyone up if they're standing next to anyone, even another woman. Service was just ok. She was wet from the rain and it was bothersome. Doubt I'd repeat.It was kinda nuts. I passed by Mauna Kea and Kukui around 9:30 Wed night. I saw the before mentioned Nicole (black dress), another provider who looked tall, slim, possibly African American, and the 3rd one was nuts. #3 was a litlle more heavy set, but she was at # nekkid standing on the corner. It was crazy!

Sam Kanigawa
07-28-23, 05:37
Sabrina said she coming mila, Nicole are here.

Sam Kanigawa
07-29-23, 06:03
It's a graveyard tonight.

Sam Kanigawa
07-29-23, 08:24
She's out get it while you can it's 2:22 Saturday morning corner of maunakea and kukui.

SixtyNiner69
07-31-23, 02:33
Been a while since I posted been caught up in the night life getting some freebies and seeing my wife lily of course and my girl nichole.

Nothing really to write about with them that hasnt already been written but on the way home last night after the fights desided to drive through down town and seen paige its been a few month since I seen her so glad I stopped she can suck a golf ball out of a garden hose and keep on going she's like the energizer bunny she won't stop until your satified she was going for atleast 20 to 30 minutes I couldn't get off not used to doing it in the car but anyway got her new digits if any seniors want it hit me up if you don't have atleast 150 post don't bother stay safe fellow mongers.

Sam Kanigawa
08-02-23, 05:27
Paige is out don't see anyone else 11:20 pm.

Tonka T
08-02-23, 07:19
Holy fuck finally found Paige after searching for months and picked her up. Right when she started the action she started coughing like crazy and and stepped out. After a couple minutes some white guy came to pick her up and threatened me with a knife. Said if I ever picked her up again he would gut me. One bill lost. Not sure if a grab and dash but thought I would let you guys know.

Tonka T
08-02-23, 07:46
To add onto the previous report, she had already been going to work for a minute or so till she began coughing and when the gentleman rode up on his bike. I was standing outside of my car with Paige because she was coughing so it must've looked bad, or that's their code to jump a mf. And when he picked her back up he started manhandling her so idk. The hunt for Paige is over I guess. Any girls out there that do it as good as her?

Sam Kanigawa
08-04-23, 06:30
As of 12:30 Downtown is dead.

Redneck 1
08-04-23, 18:10
Holy fuck finally found Paige after searching for months and picked her up. Right when she started the action she started coughing like crazy and and stepped out. After a couple minutes some white guy came to pick her up and threatened me with a knife. Said if I ever picked her up again he would gut me. One bill lost. Not sure if a grab and dash but thought I would let you guys know.

To add onto the previous report, she had already been going to work for a minute or so till she began coughing and when the gentleman rode up on his bike. I was standing outside of my car with Paige because she was coughing so it must've looked bad, or that's their code to jump a mf. And when he picked her back up he started manhandling her so idk. The hunt for Paige is over I guess. Any girls out there that do it as good as her?Interesting report. Do any other mongers have any current info on this apparent type of scheme recently occurring downtown?

Redneck 1
08-04-23, 18:17
SW menu for tonight.Thanks for all your reports about who's on the "SW menu for tonight," which can be quite helpful.

Downtown Zippy
08-04-23, 20:42
As of 12:30 Downtown is dead.Your DMs must be blowing up LOL, care to share Nicole's number and any other quality provider? Looking for tonight.

Thanks.

Sam Kanigawa
08-05-23, 06:03
12:00 report dead no one out.

YoungBalls
08-05-23, 14:11
Your PM's full bro LOL. But send Paige's number my way if you cool with it! Appreciate you.

Been a while since I posted been caught up in the night life getting some freebies and seeing my wife lily of course and my girl nichole.

Nothing really to write about with them that hasnt already been written but on the way home last night after the fights desided to drive through down town and seen paige its been a few month since I seen her so glad I stopped she can suck a golf ball out of a garden hose and keep on going she's like the energizer bunny she won't stop until your satified she was going for atleast 20 to 30 minutes I couldn't get off not used to doing it in the car but anyway got her new digits if any seniors want it hit me up if you don't have atleast 150 post don't bother stay safe fellow mongers.

HogBalls69
08-06-23, 01:56
Holy fuck finally found Paige after searching for months and picked her up. Right when she started the action she started coughing like crazy and and stepped out. After a couple minutes some white guy came to pick her up and threatened me with a knife. Said if I ever picked her up again he would gut me. One bill lost. Not sure if a grab and dash but thought I would let you guys know.Sorry to read about that. Although I've never been robbed in all my years of doing this, I'm not going to increase the risk by going out with a provider that has done this to others. Even those that I've gone out with in the past such as Paige.

This is also a good example as to why I said absolutely not, when a particular provider a few years ago along the North Kukui Street Runway asked me to be her so called boyfriend. No way Jose.

BScotti
08-07-23, 17:19
Drove through DT this weekend after the bar closed to see who's out and was surprised to see Paige. This is my first time seeing her and was a bit worried after reading Tonka's post, but the little head was doing the thinking at this point.

To be safe, I drove a bit further to a location of my choosing and opted for a BJ since I read that her head game was strong. Now, I can also vouch that is a true statement. I had quite a few drinks so normally it will take some time for me to pop, but she got me in around 10 mins. There was good suction and she slowly went deeper and deeper while I played with her big soft titties. I had a handful of her hair and was guiding her head up and down and at this point, I was feeling it as I was hitting the back of her mouth. She didn't make any gagging noise so I just straight up fucked her throat for the next few minutes until I busted in her throat. She made some gag noise as she swallowed the whole load and kept sucking to make sure she got every drop. That's a winner in my books.

She is a bit pricey for DT, but I thought it was worth it even though I only lasted for 10 minutes. I've seem others that start complaining by the 5 minute mark.

If you're worried about getting robbed, you can play it safe by driving further and making sure no one is following you. She gave me her number, but I just found out it a wrong number. Couldn't verify since she didn't have her phone at that time. Stay safe and happy hunting.

CMG109
08-09-23, 09:33
Newcomer to the SW scene. I got excited tonight bc I saw Paige out, but I ended up getting ripped off. She took money, sucked my cock for a little bit, and then she suddenly stopped and got out of my car. I asked her where she was going and what she was doing, but she just ignored me. I got out of the car too and asked again, but she just kept walking away. I didn't want any trouble so I just let her go, but fuck. I've dated her a few times in the past so I thought we were on good terms, I guess not. Total scam, don't recommend at all. If you are interested in getting sucked off for a few minutes and then getting ripped off, I think she's still out wearing black yoga pants and a crop-top.

SixtyNiner69
08-09-23, 11:12
Ok here's the low down paige has a boy friend skinny white dude normally has bike thinks hes a G LOL fucking scrub anyway called paige see where she was working she replied quick pali longs can you come now so went to pick her up and this guy is there and they are exchanging a few words she finally gets in the car and tells me its her bf ok don't matter to me LOL we left went up to my spot and did the deed she asks me if I can drop her off away from where I pick her up down aala street I drop her off and 10 minutes later my phone rings its paiges number but its the dude on the other side he says did you fuck her I want to know what kind of ***** she really is at this point I hear paige screeming in the back ground give me.

My phone yada yada yada so I tell the dude don't you ever call my phone again or were going to have issues starts mouthing off so I turn around the car and head back to where I drop her off at and she's now by the mortuary and the cops are there so I just drove by anyway I would still see paige again but just a heads up to you fellow mongers. Stay safe out there o yeah this happened Saturday nights around 1 am.

JasonHungHung
08-09-23, 14:14
Ok here's the low down paige has a boy friend skinny white dude normally has bike thinks hes a G LOL fucking scrub anyway called paige see where she was working she replied quick pali longs can you come now so went to pick her up and this guy is there and they are exchanging a few words she finally gets in the car and tells me its her bf ok don't matter to me LOL we left went up to my spot and did the deed she asks me if I can drop her off away from where I pick her up down aala street I drop her off and 10 minutes later my phone rings its paiges number but its the dude on the other side he says did you fuck her I want to know what kind of ***** she really is at this point I hear paige screeming in the back ground give me.

My phone yada yada yada so I tell the dude don't you ever call my phone again or were going to have issues starts mouthing off so I turn around the car and head back to where I drop her off at and she's now by the mortuary and the cops are there so I just drove by anyway I would still see paige again but just a heads up to you fellow mongers. Stay safe out there o yeah this happened Saturday nights around 1 am.Can you clear box or answer the PM I sent you. TIA.

Sam Kanigawa
08-10-23, 02:03
Nicole said she'd be out tonight.

SixtyNiner69
08-11-23, 07:44
Can you clear box or answer the PM I sent you. TIA.Cleared up.

MikeKpi
08-11-23, 10:33
What are their ethnicity of these girls? And how old they look? Any hot young white girls?

Hinode
08-11-23, 21:20
Sup DT hunters.

Haven't been in a while. My delightful Debbie and Amazing Abby still around? I laugh when I read about Malia being out of the game. Poor boto. Is he still around? I wonder who he stalking now. He still owe me money that guy! Glad to see Red, Makana9, all the OG's still around too.

NinjaLurker
08-11-23, 22:50
A few weeks ago, I was driving on Makaloa from Don Q. Towards Keeaumoku St. Right near Amana St. , one wahine in tube top waving and trying to flag cars down. Really looked like a street walker trying to get a date. Not dressed like a hooker but. Was about 8:30 am. I needed to be somewhwt so didn't stop.

Anyone see this or know what kine action, if any?

Mahalo,

NL.

ZMerquise
08-11-23, 23:56
Anyone got this paige or any other dt providers info? I live near by but guess I suck at finding them out or work at off times. If anyone can share some info on their description and maybe general times I'll try again this weekend. Have been around the parlors but never got the dt thing to link up but it's a bucket list for sure and want to get into it.

Sam Kanigawa
08-12-23, 06:58
Dead tonight Chantelle said she might come out local white girl about 5'8" short blond hair b size tits my be about 150 lb Nicole coming out that all for now happy hunting.

Zrilla03
08-12-23, 12:19
Saw Paige again. She was with a skinny white dude who was eyeballing everyone who drive by. I drove around, she waved, I waved but she was still with him. After reading reports, I was apprehensive about seeing Paige. She was finally alone, picked her up, she suggested we go down to the garage, I drove elsewhere. She got the skills, BBBJCIM. I asked for her to take it all the way down while I finished. She took it like a champ. Dropped her off nearby and got her number again. Haven't reached out so not sure if the numbers correct.

Redneck 1
08-12-23, 16:50
Nicole coming out. Yes, thanks for posting the advance notice, Sam. She did come out, and I found her at the Diamond Head-mauka corner of Pali Longs. She was ready for action, and much naughtiness ensued (the good kind). For anyone who might be interested, my report on her today is posted in the Downtown thread.

Sam Kanigawa
08-15-23, 16:29
Nicole needs rent money an is walking around Leonard's bakery in kapahulu call her to set up a date or cruise around be safe.

Zrilla03
08-16-23, 14:08
It's about 8 in the morning and Paige is out behind Pali Longs. No dude around her, I'd stop but I have to get to work.

Sam Kanigawa
08-16-23, 22:23
Nicole is out looking for rent in downtown.

Big Gulp
08-17-23, 00:36
It's about 8 in the morning and Paige is out behind Pali Longs. No dude around her, I'd stop but I have to get to work.Should have called in sick.

Sam Kanigawa
08-18-23, 08:41
Kates out behind longs wearing a baseball cap wearing jeans overalls get her while you can behind longs on the fire hydrant.

Sam Kanigawa
08-18-23, 15:11
Dam wish I had money Nicole doing I call today.

VegasPunter702
08-18-23, 19:54
I've been on Oahu since the Maui fire and got a chance to see a WSW last week. Just a couple of days ago, JR was kinda sensitive and peeing was painful so I went to get tested. Results came back and were positive for the claps. This was just from BBBJ and I had no other encounters for this month. I'll probably stick to all cover service while mongering going forward. Be safe out there.

Daisuki02
08-19-23, 01:49
I come out every so often to see if I can get some action from SWs but when I am out here the ones I hear most about are not here. I was rtff and it seems like its because I come out at night due to working during the day. Can anyone confirm that SWs like Paige, Nicole, Kate, etc. Come out during the daytime?

MikeKpi
08-19-23, 02:25
Any young white girls?

Big Gulp
08-19-23, 10:33
Any young white girls?What's your definition of young? A lot of the WSW seem to be 30-60's and age.

Redneck 1
08-19-23, 21:22
I come out every so often to see if I can get some action from SWs but when I am out here the ones I hear most about are not here. I was rtff and it seems like its because I come out at night due to working during the day. Can anyone confirm that SWs like Paige, Nicole, Kate, etc. come out during the daytime?It can be hit or miss, but I've personally observed each of them (Paige, Nicole and Kate) sometimes working downtown at night and sometimes working downtown in the daytime. For example, regarding provider Paige, Zrilla03 has posted "It's about 8 in the morning and Paige is out behind Pali Longs" (daytime), while Sam Kanigawa has posted "Paige is out don't see anyone else 11:20 pm" (nighttime). Regarding provider Nicole, at 4:23 pm in the afternoon Sam Kanigawa has posted "Nicole is out looking for rent in downtown" (daytime), while Redneck has posted about picking up Nicole for a date "around 2:00 on Saturday morning" (nighttime). Regarding provider Kate, Redneck has posted about picking up Kate for a date "late on Sunday afternoon" (daytime), while Sam Kanigawa has posted at 2:41 am that "Kate's out behind Longs wearing a baseball cap" (nighttime).

Redneck 1
08-19-23, 21:47
Any young white girls?Currently there are at least two young white-skinned providers downtown, but don't be misled by them if you're looking for natural female providers.

Redneck 1
08-22-23, 07:20
It can be hit or miss, but I've personally observed each of them (Paige, Nicole and Kate) sometimes working downtown at night and sometimes working downtown in the daytime. Shortly before 4:00 on Monday morning, I observed Paige walking around downtown. She was first walking on the block of North Kukui Street that's between Maunakea Street and Nuuanu Avenue, and then she was on the Ewa side of the block of Nuuanu Avenue that's between North Kukui Street and North Vineyard Boulevard. She looked attractive, seemed to be in a good mood, and there was no man with her or even close to her.

When I returned to the area at about 5:30 on Monday morning, Kate was available on the mauka side of South Kukui Street behind Longs. For anyone who might be interested, my report on my marvelous Monday date with Kate will be posted in the Downtown thread.

Big Gulp
08-23-23, 00:05
Shortly before 4:00 on Monday morning, I observed Paige walking around downtown. She was first walking on the block of North Kukui Street that's between Maunakea Street and Nuuanu Avenue, and then she was on the Ewa side of the block of Nuuanu Avenue that's between North Kukui Street and North Vineyard Boulevard. She looked attractive, seemed to be in a good mood, and there was no man with her or even close to her.

When I returned to the area at about 5:30 on Monday morning, Kate was available on the mauka side of South Kukui Street behind Longs. For anyone who might be interested, my report on my marvelous Monday date with Kate will be posted in the Downtown thread.I was at Pali Longs before work but I never check behind to see if any SW's were there. Now I wish I did.

Redneck 1
08-23-23, 10:47
I was at Pali Longs before work but I never check behind to see if any SW's were there. Now I wish I did.Yup, in my experience, when hunting it's a good idea to check the front of Pali Longs, the parking lot, the driveway leading to South Kukui Street, and the area in back of Pali Longs on South Kukui Street.

As the catchy Longs advertising slogan says: "Make Longs A Part Of Your Day".

Hinode
08-24-23, 16:15
Yup, in my experience, when hunting it's a good idea to check the front of Pali Longs, the parking lot, the driveway leading to South Kukui Street, and the area in back of Pali Longs on South Kukui Street.

As the catchy Longs advertising slogan says: "Make Longs A Part Of Your Day".Thanks, Red.

Now I can't get that jingle out of my head. "You'll always find the very best at Longs!" LOL.

Redneck 1
08-24-23, 17:19
Thanks, Red.

Now I can't get that jingle out of my head. "You'll always find the very best at Longs!" LOL.Yes, that's another one that can pop up in my mind.

Considering how many very good providers I've found in the Pali Longs area over the years, it's also a double entendre, LOL.

Big Gulp
08-25-23, 01:38
Seen a curvy white girl wearing a black dress walking towards the backside of Longs this morning a little before 8, who might that be? Pretty sure was a SW the way she walking and dressed.

Redneck 1
08-25-23, 10:33
Seen a curvy white girl wearing a black dress walking towards the backside of Longs this morning a little before 8, who might that be? Pretty sure was a SW the way she walking and dressed.This is just a guess, but provider Nicole (1) is "curvy"; (2) is "white"; (3) sometimes wears "a black dress"; and (4) sometimes has worked at "the backside of Longs".

DArab
08-26-23, 21:46
Seen this girl behind pali longs. She was ok, all covered fair price but a big clock watcher.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/come-wish-on-a-star-watch-your-dreams-come-true/58271734

BScotti
08-28-23, 21:08
Seen this girl behind pali longs. She was ok, all covered fair price but a big clock watcher.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/come-wish-on-a-star-watch-your-dreams-come-true/58271734Wow, a visiting SW. Was it a cardate and what was the damage? If you don't mind me asking.

Zoomer44
08-29-23, 10:58
Why are you guys not afraid to catch any std's from these performers?

TrialnError
08-29-23, 12:21
Why are you guys not afraid to catch any std's from these performers?It's a good question but if you're in this hobby getting any type of sexual service, covered or not then this would apply to everyone as well, not just to one's seeking SW's. It's the risk to pleasure reward.

The P Hunter
08-29-23, 14:34
Why are you guys not afraid to catch any std's from these performers?My thoughts exactly! I'll even add in any type of pregnancy allegation or a rape charge. If the DNA is there, good luck trying to convince a jury that SWs knew what they were getting into or that you are NOT the daddy. Putting your faith into a SW who would never do this is naive IMO.

Redneck 1
08-30-23, 07:51
Street walkers

Why are you guys not afraid to catch any std's from these performers?Two provisions in the "Forum Rules & Posting Guidelines" might be worthwhile to remember.

Forum Members wishing to criticize other Members for not following what they consider to be safe sex procedures may do so only in the Safe Sex Thread. Members may not comment upon, criticize or confront other members on this subject in the general discussion threads. Any such 'safe sex complaints' posted in the general discussion threads will be deleted without comment.

It does no good to criticize members for not following what other members may consider to be safe sex practices for the following reasons:

1. It never serves to change any one's behavior.

2. It's a disincentive for members to contribute.

3. It almost always leads to arguments.

4. It provides a "cover" for Serial Antagonists to provoke other members.Of course, I'm not saying that this post violated the quoted rules / guidelines, because it was presented as a question. However, the "Safe Mongering in Honolulu" thread, which was created in part to discuss STD matters, might be a more appropriate location for any more posts of this type.

UkiSlamma
09-03-23, 16:09
It's been a while since I picked up a SW because every time I drive by it's always mahu's walking the streets LOL. I was on my way home at 2 am in the morning and I decided to drive through the SW spots in downtown. I drive by behind longs and I pick up this long legged skinny black girl name Star looks to be in her mid 20's or early and she has a friendly attitude, she got small tits and a small waist. I opt for just the BJ, she took me to her secret spot with a nice little chat on the way. We get down to business with a nice CBJ and fiv, good suction came in a few minutes. She was tight and wet as I shoved my fingers in. I smelled my fingers after the deed LOL, no smell she seems clean I hope LOL. I enjoyed my time and went home.

Redneck 1
09-04-23, 07:45
I was on my way home at 2 am in the morning and I decided to drive through the SW spots in downtown. I drive by behind longs and I pick up this long legged skinny black girl name Star looks to be in her mid 20's or early and she has a friendly attitude, she got small tits and a small waist. I opt for just the BJ, she took me to her secret spot with a nice little chat on the way. We get down to business with a nice CBJ and fiv, good suction came in a few minutes. She was tight and wet as I shoved my fingers in. I smelled my fingers after the deed LOL, no smell she seems clean I hope LOL. I enjoyed my time and went home.Thanks for the report. Based on the description, time and specific location, this provider seems as if she might be the same provider I've recently mentioned several times (8-26-23; 8-27-23; 9-2-23) in the Downtown thread. With me, in late August she used the name Yanni (phonetic spelling), and offered CFS for $150 (I passed). What amount did she charge for your CBJ-FIV date?

DeeJohn808
09-08-23, 11:01
Was driving around this AM on S. King as I approached Pawa'a In-Ha Park (the one that the homeless have taken over) I saw this 4'11/5 at most, skinny brown girl (I think Vietnamese) wearing no bottom clothes and a tight top, holding a meth pipe. She had very short (cut to the ear) dark hair. Spinner with a nice thigh gap and just a little bit of Bush. Dirty from street living. She was by herself. Seemed to be talking (barking? To herself. By the time I looped back around, she was already talking to a local gentlemen, so I kept it moving. Anyone have any more info on this one? PM is fine.

Ronnie5
09-08-23, 12:05
I'd like to know as well if anyone has info on this.

Was driving around this AM on S. King as I approached Pawa'a In-Ha Park (the one that the homeless have taken over) I saw this 4'11/5 at most, skinny brown girl (I think Vietnamese) wearing no bottom clothes and a tight top, holding a meth pipe. She had very short (cut to the ear) dark hair. Spinner with a nice thigh gap and just a little bit of Bush. Dirty from street living. She was by herself. Seemed to be talking (barking? To herself. By the time I looped back around, she was already talking to a local gentlemen, so I kept it moving. Anyone have any more info on this one? PM is fine.

Redneck 1
09-08-23, 12:21
Pawa'a In-Ha Park

Was driving around this AM on S. King as I approached Pawa'a In-Ha Park (the one that the homeless have taken over) I saw this 4'11/5 at most, skinny brown girl (I think Vietnamese) wearing no bottom clothes and a tight top, holding a meth pipe. She had very short (cut to the ear) dark hair. Spinner with a nice thigh gap and just a little bit of Bush. Dirty from street living. She was by herself. Seemed to be talking (barking? To herself. By the time I looped back around, she was already talking to a local gentlemen, so I kept it moving. Anyone have any more info on this one? PM is fine.For any mongers who might not be familiar with this park, it's the one located between the mauka side of South King Street and the makai side of Young Street, Diamond Head of Keeaumoku Street and Ewa of Kalakaua Avenue.

ReadyForFunn45
09-10-23, 13:21
Took a stroll around the area at around 230 this morning. Definitely had one lovely lady trying to drum up some business near Duke's wearing a nice low cut Hooter's shirt. I should have hit her up.

How is it down in this area? The last time I was here was 3 years ago!

Tundakat
09-10-23, 22:14
It's been a while since I picked up a SW because every time I drive by it's always mahu's walking the streets LOL. I was on my way home at 2 am in the morning and I decided to drive through the SW spots in downtown. I drive by behind longs and I pick up this long legged skinny black girl name Star looks to be in her mid 20's or early and she has a friendly attitude, she got small tits and a small waist. I opt for just the BJ, she took me to her secret spot with a nice little chat on the way. We get down to business with a nice CBJ and fiv, good suction came in a few minutes. She was tight and wet as I shoved my fingers in. I smelled my fingers after the deed LOL, no smell she seems clean I hope LOL. I enjoyed my time and went home.What was the damage?

JustWannaFawk
09-12-23, 05:19
Must be desperate times. Sabrina been in the game since at least 2012, she was a backpage escort at that time. Now she walking the streets? The old gal must be desperate for the greens.

ReadyForFunn45
09-14-23, 00:07
I'd still like one more shot with her, I always enjoyed her.

Where was she?

Must be desperate times. Sabrina been in the game since at least 2012, she was a backpage escort at that time. Now she walking the streets? The old gal must be desperate for the greens.

Redneck 1
09-14-23, 03:18
Sexy Sabrina

Must be desperate times. Sabrina been in the game since at least 2012, she was a backpage escort at that time. Now she walking the streets? The old gal must be desperate for the greens.It could be a favorable development for downtown mongers, who could obtain a former celebrity provider for presumably lower prices than during her glory years. Years ago I picked up Sabrina downtown, and she displayed a good attitude and provided good service. I was pleased with the experience. Similarly, I had good times at lower prices when Sweet Nikki Sweet became a downtown provider years ago.

Makana9
09-14-23, 11:06
It could be a favorable development for downtown mongers, who could obtain a former celebrity provider for presumably lower prices than during her glory years. Years ago I picked up Sabrina downtown, and she displayed a good attitude and provided good service. I was pleased with the experience. Similarly, I had good times at lower prices when Sweet Nikki Sweet became a downtown provider years ago.So many cool memories with Sabrina, once did a dual with her and she had a friend who used to use her friend's place in Kalihi. Now Nikki Sweet, that is a whole different ball game. The good ole days.

Patonko
09-14-23, 14:18
Took a stroll around the area at around 230 this morning. Definitely had one lovely lady trying to drum up some business near Duke's wearing a nice low cut Hooter's shirt. I should have hit her up.

How is it down in this area? The last time I was here was 3 years ago!The issue is Waikiki SW's have a bad reputation for upcharging and demanding high prices. I was once approached by a cute latina SW who agreed to $100 for half an hour. When we got back to my car and found a spot she clarified that was only for a HJ with cover, CBJ was $200 and CFS was $400. I said thanks but no thanks and dropped her off back at her place while she complained about me wasting her time and how she was insulted I thought her services were worth so little.

That being said, I do recall even in 2023 seeing SW's trying to approach guys in Waikiki. They're less obvious and dress less scantily, but you can tell based on their behavior, namely hanging around a certain area and tryna talk to random guys who walk by.

Sam Kanigawa
09-19-23, 06:29
Paige is out tonight she free of her boyfriend (got locked up for a long time according to Paige) her hours are the same 9 pm to 12 break 3 am to 7 am she's getting a phone soon.

Sam Kanigawa
09-19-23, 06:35
Natalia tall brunette 5'9" small butt bcup boobs looks hot skinny.

Redneck 1
09-19-23, 09:47
Natalia tall brunette 5'9" small butt bcup boobs looks hot skinny.Good catch, Sam! Did she have her sexy shorts and black boots on? I was wondering when Natalia would finally be mentioned on the forum. I've had many dates with the previously low-profile Natalia, who's relatively young for downtown, has a model-type physique, and (in my experience) has a very nice personality and a great sense of humor. Almost all of my GFE dates with Natalia were marvelous in both attitude and service. Indeed, many of those dates were among the best I've ever had, and Natalia is currently in my "Provider Hall of Fame". However, if she's now under the tutelage of the more experienced Paige and becoming more popular, there may be changes to Natalia's prices, length of dates, and service. Only time will tell.

Armchair cowboys, please don't ask me for Natalia's current phone number because I don't have it.

Redneck 1
09-20-23, 11:54
The gods of mongering were very kind to me at about 10:15 on Tuesday morning. I was on the Diamond Head side of Bethel Street, mauka of South Pauahi Street, when by chance I happened to see Natalia, whom I've dated many times before. I wasn't on Bethel Street for mongering, and it seemed that Natalia wasn't there to find customers, but when I offered a date she quickly accepted. When I asked if she was hungry she said yes, so I bought her a light breakfast for more energy.

Natalia is of mixed Italian and Puerto Rican descent, and is originally from the mainland. I don't recall her exact age, but she's within her middle to late twenties. She's taller than average for a woman, and has a slender model-type physique, with long legs and long arms, and small and shapely natural breasts. Her pussy is attractive and shaved. The hair on her head is dark, and she describes it as having a wavy / curly style. Some of her hair is medium length, but some of it is cut relatively short. When I met her yesterday morning, she was casually wearing a black top, shorts, sandals, and cool sunglasses. When out of the sunlight, her skin was mostly a very light brownish color.

After showering, our GFE date included the following: DFK that was (as usual) among the best I've ever experienced; her kissing and licking my nipples, neck and ears; manual and oral play with her cute breasts; extended DATY, which she enjoyed; an excellent lubed HJ with a pleasingly firm grip; an outstanding BBBJ, which was smooth, silky, and went all the way down to the base when I asked; and BBFSCIP in the missionary position, with her long legs spread wide and raised high for deep penetration. My orgasm at the end was explosive. There were no instances of rushing, no complaints, no annoyances and no problems. She was consistently friendly, in a good mood, and engaged in interesting and entertaining conversation before and after the sexual part of the date.

Remember, however, that I have known Natalia for quite a while, have dated her often, and over time I have developed a comfortable familiarity and nicely harmonious interaction with her. I don't purport to know how her attitude and service may be for other customers, especially unknown customers.

By the way, at the time of yesterday morning's date, she said that she didn't currently have a working phone, but planned to obtain one.

UkiSlamma
09-20-23, 16:59
Thanks for the report. Based on the description, time and specific location, this provider seems as if she might be the same provider I've recently mentioned several times (8-26-23; 8-27-23; 9-2-23) in the Downtown thread. With me, in late August she used the name Yanni (phonetic spelling), and offered CFS for $150 (I passed). What amount did she charge for your CBJ-FIV date?I told her $ and she agreed. She got a cute face and was thrilled she was a female LOL.

UkiSlamma
09-20-23, 17:00
What was the damage?I offered her $, she didn't hesitate LOL.

Big Gulp
09-22-23, 12:58
I offered her $, she didn't hesitate LOL.Sounds like you got a nice deal with her. How tall is she? She was younger? I will look for this skinny black girl next time I'm in the area.

ReadyForFunn45
09-22-23, 16:07
Not much by Longs at 10 pm, just one with a bulge.

I was hoping for some fun.

Redneck 1
09-23-23, 16:08
Not much by Longs at 10 pm, just one with a bulge.

I was hoping for some fun.If a fun-seeking monger can't find any female providers "by Longs," the enterprising monger might want to also try searching downtown areas away from Longs. As I previously suggested: "make sure to maintain a big hunting area" downtown, because "there's much more to downtown mongering than just the Longs block and Kukui Street. If not already familiar with all of this area, Google Maps (especially the 'street view' feature) can be very helpful".

For example, the first time I met Natalia, she was walking by the American Savings Bank building on North Beretania Street, about half a mile away from the Pali Longs area. The first time I dated Nikki (Italian / Hispanic Nikki), I found her at the intersection of Queen Street and Bishop Street, likewise about half a mile away from the Pali Longs area. I've also met that Nikki on the Ewa side of Bishop Street near 24-Hour Fitness. The other Nikki, the legendary Nikki Sweet (now apparently retired), I sometimes found on North King Street near Kekaulike Street and Maunakea Street. The first time I met Jillian, and many times thereafter, she was on the North Pauahi Street block between River Street and Maunakea Street. The first time I ever saw Paige, she was on the North Pauahi Street block between Smith Street and Maunakea Street, and the second time I saw her, she was near the juncture of River Street and North Pauahi Street. I've sometimes met Destiny outside the 7-Eleven on the Ewa side of Bishop Street. Candy is sometimes located on the Diamond Head side of Bethel Street, either at the bus stop near the former Walmart store or at the bus stop near the South Hotel Street intersection. My favorite downtown provider of all time, Althea (recently deceased), was often located near the intersection of Smith Street and North Pauahi Street.

These are only a few examples, there are many more. Remember, even if a provider is usually located in the Longs area and / or on Kukui Street, she might occasionally go to one or more different areas for drugs or other reasons.

ReadyForFunn45
09-26-23, 05:26
Thank you for the additional assistance, I will be back in a few months and take your advice.

If a fun-seeking monger can't find any female providers "by Longs," the enterprising monger might want to also try searching downtown areas away from Longs. As I previously suggested: "make sure to maintain a big hunting area" downtown, because "there's much more to downtown mongering than just the Longs block and Kukui Street. If not already familiar with all of this area, Google Maps (especially the 'street view' feature) can be very helpful".

For example, the first time I met Natalia, she was walking by the American Savings Bank building on North Beretania Street, about half a mile away from the Pali Longs area. The first time I dated Nikki (Italian / Hispanic Nikki), I found her at the intersection of Queen Street and Bishop Street, likewise about half a mile away from the Pali Longs area. I've also met that Nikki on the Ewa side of Bishop Street near 24-Hour Fitness. The other Nikki, the legendary Nikki Sweet (now apparently retired), I sometimes found on North King Street near Kekaulike Street and Maunakea Street. The first time I met Jillian, and many times thereafter, she was on the North Pauahi Street block between River Street and Maunakea Street. The first time I ever saw Paige, she was on the North Pauahi Street block between Smith Street and Maunakea Street, and the second time I saw her, she was near the juncture of River Street and North Pauahi Street. I've sometimes met Destiny outside the 7-Eleven on the Ewa side of Bishop Street. Candy is sometimes located on the Diamond Head side of Bethel Street, either at the bus stop near the former Walmart store or at the bus stop near the South Hotel Street intersection. My favorite downtown provider of all time, Althea (recently deceased), was often located near the intersection of Smith Street and North Pauahi Street.

These are only a few examples, there are many more. Remember, even if a provider is usually located in the Longs area and / or on Kukui Street, she might occasionally go to one or more different areas for drugs or other reasons.

Makana9
09-26-23, 12:03
If a fun-seeking monger can't find any female providers "by Longs," the enterprising monger might want to also try searching downtown areas away from Longs. As I previously suggested: "make sure to maintain a big hunting area" downtown, because "there's much more to downtown mongering than just the Longs block and Kukui Street. If not already familiar with all of this area, Google Maps (especially the 'street view' feature) can be very helpful".

For example, the first time I met Natalia, she was walking by the American Savings Bank building on North Beretania Street, about half a mile away from the Pali Longs area. The first time I dated Nikki (Italian / Hispanic Nikki), I found her at the intersection of Queen Street and Bishop Street, likewise about half a mile away from the Pali Longs area. I've also met that Nikki on the Ewa side of Bishop Street near 24-Hour Fitness. The other Nikki, the legendary Nikki Sweet (now apparently retired), I sometimes found on North King Street near Kekaulike Street and Maunakea Street. The first time I met Jillian, and many times thereafter, she was on the North Pauahi Street block between River Street and Maunakea Street. The first time I ever saw Paige, she was on the North Pauahi Street block between Smith Street and Maunakea Street, and the second time I saw her, she was near the juncture of River Street and North Pauahi Street. I've sometimes met Destiny outside the 7-Eleven on the Ewa side of Bishop Street. Candy is sometimes located on the Diamond Head side of Bethel Street, either at the bus stop near the former Walmart store or at the bus stop near the South Hotel Street intersection. My favorite downtown provider of all time, Althea (recently deceased), was often located near the intersection of Smith Street and North Pauahi Street..Master Yoda "RED" your memory is a Steal Trap! Impressive as always. If I working in the area, I will cruise it just to bring back the old memories. I remember widening the search area to Merchant and Queen (even though) the odds most likely was Mahu, but I remember finding a couple of Lone Wolves BC they were off the path (and college students) making ends meet, met HOF Nikki Sweet 1st roaming on Bishop by Longs (closed), retired Lisa on and Pauahi (a biggun with floppies, who had an incall off of the end of Ala Wai) she was a good go too, there were others on Bethel, but that was so long ago, oldsheimerz, but at least can remember some. Not brave anymore to risk. But always impressive to see a few of you still on the hunt! Keep it up, be safe. A bow of my head to Master Yoda Red, you the Man!

Redneck 1
09-27-23, 12:22
Thank you for the additional assistance, I will be back in a few months and take your advice.You're welcome. Although it doesn't ensure that a provider will be found, it can improve the odds.

Master Yoda "RED" your memory is a Steal Trap! Impressive as always.For some reason, my mind records many (but definitely not all) mongering experiences and provider sightings as if they were videos. Especially the good ones. So mentally, for me it's like watching a video.

I remember widening the search area to Merchant and Queen (even though) the odds most likely was Mahu, but I remember finding a couple of Lone Wolves...Yup, years ago there were mostly the "other" type of providers in that area, although now they seem to have abandoned that area. I don't recall why female Nikki (the Italian / Hispanic one) was at the intersection of Queen Street and Bishop Street that night, but I will ask her the next time I'm with her.

By the way, yesterday afternoon at about 4:00, I saw downtown provider Destiny inside the 7-Eleven on Bishop Street. Then at about 10:00 at night, I observed the cheerful Candy on Fort Street Mall, makai of South Hotel Street.

Bellax3444
09-27-23, 19:38
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

UkiSlamma
10-03-23, 13:41
Sounds like you got a nice deal with her. How tall is she? She was younger? I will look for this skinny black girl next time I'm in the area.It's was hard to tell but she looked really tall with heels. I would guess at least 5'8-5'10.

Sam Kanigawa
10-10-23, 07:40
The fish are out tonight or should I say this morning Paige and Natalia are out Sam approved.

Big Gulp
10-11-23, 01:06
It's was hard to tell but she looked really tall with heels. I would guess at least 5'8-5'10.That's really tall. I guess no matter if her legs are spread open in the air.

HowlettJames
10-26-23, 21:18
I'm out here for very limited time. Anyone have Paige info that could give it to me?

NightWing24
10-27-23, 06:22
Was driving around this AM on S. King as I approached Pawa'a In-Ha Park (the one that the homeless have taken over) I saw this 4'11/5 at most, skinny brown girl (I think Vietnamese) wearing no bottom clothes and a tight top, holding a meth pipe. She had very short (cut to the ear) dark hair. Spinner with a nice thigh gap and just a little bit of Bush. Dirty from street living. She was by herself. Seemed to be talking (barking? To herself. By the time I looped back around, she was already talking to a local gentlemen, so I kept it moving. Anyone have any more info on this one? PM is fine.I seen dis girl walking on S King & Kalakaua, buck-ass nekkid, about a week ago while I was working Uber. I thought I was sleepy from working late, but GOD-DAMN! Had (2) micronesian guys following her down S King. I just stared while passing by, not my cup-o-tea, but was a distraction.

LilBigAzn
11-09-23, 23:02
So while driving, I accidently came across a street walker that was by the Jacks-in-the-box. She approached me as I had a window but I had to go. A little while later I ran into her again but I already did the deed and not in the mood for it. So I had to drive off but she gave the hand single for a blowjob and I wish I was raring to go for it because she was a youngish, tall, brunette, white girl. Dunno if someone could drive around the area behind mc cully shopping center and find her for a good time.

Redneck 1
11-11-23, 07:37
Sabrina

I'd still like one more shot with her, I always enjoyed her.

Where was she?At around 11:30 at night on Friday (about two hours ago), she was working on the mauka side of South Kukui Street, in front of Mililani Downtown Mortuary. She seemed to be in good spirits.

Botoman
11-14-23, 03:01
So while driving, I accidently came across a street walker that was by the Jacks-in-the-box. She approached me as I had a window but I had to go. A little while later I ran into her again but I already did the deed and not in the mood for it. So I had to drive off but she gave the hand single for a blowjob and I wish I was raring to go for it because she was a youngish, tall, brunette, white girl. Dunno if someone could drive around the area behind mc cully shopping center and find her for a good time.Dam Boto been eating lotsa jak inna crack since reading dis story but no sightings of this tall young white girl black hair. Breakfast lunch dinner late night all but nada. Got homeless campground on Kalakaua but no sightings there or across king st. Anyone else hunting their?

Sam Kanigawa
11-14-23, 05:15
Kate's out tonight black hair wearing a denim jacket and what looks like a red dress.

Redneck 1
11-15-23, 07:32
Kate's out tonight black hair wearing a denim jacket and what looks like a red dress.Thanks, Sam. I hadn't seen her downtown for a while, and before your report, I didn't know that she had changed her hair color.

Opelu
11-15-23, 11:46
She just called me she will be in downtown tonight. Stay safe monger on.Wow how did you get her number?

Whats does she look like now?

Times must be very tough if she now works the street.

She was a great date back in the day how is she now.

LilNikka808
11-19-23, 06:48
Skinny, nice body, long hair, usually dressed the part. Anyone partake or have any info on her? Seen her behind pali longs a lot lately at night.

Redneck 1
11-19-23, 17:43
Skinny black chick behind longs

Skinny, nice body, long hair, usually dressed the part. Anyone partake or have any info on her? Seen her behind pali longs a lot lately at night.On Saturday in the Downtown thread, I posted: "An attractive, sexily dressed Waikiki-style BSW (who was new to me) was available on the mauka side of South Kukui Street behind Longs. I stopped after she waved to me and smiled. She said she had arrived from Dallas, Texas. She quoted $100 for CBJ and $150 for CFS, and said that all-covered service was mandatory".

That might be the same good-looking BSW you've recently observed behind Longs.

Although I was sexually attracted to her, I politely passed on a date at that time, without telling her why. (It was because of the combination of her relatively high cost for downtown and all-covered service). Before driving away, I pleasantly said something like "nice meeting you" or "have a nice night," but she just turned around and quickly walked away with no response. That might be a clue regarding her real personality, or maybe not.

DT Looker
11-20-23, 17:33
On Saturday in the Downtown thread, I posted: "An attractive, sexily dressed Waikiki-style BSW (who was new to me) was available on the mauka side of South Kukui Street behind Longs. I stopped after she waved to me and smiled. She said she had arrived from Dallas, Texas. She quoted $100 for CBJ and $150 for CFS, and said that all-covered service was mandatory".

That might be the same good-looking BSW you've recently observed behind Longs.

Although I was sexually attracted to her, I politely passed on a date at that time, without telling her why. (It was because of the combination of her relatively high cost for downtown and all-covered service). Before driving away, I pleasantly said something like "nice meeting you" or "have a nice night," but she just turned around and quickly walked away with no response. That might be a clue regarding her real personality, or maybe not.I snagged a date with Lexi. If you ever have dreams of banging an OF, iG chick. You should consider her. She has an ad up at Skipthegames. An OnlyFan account, and her IG is very nice. Yes she is pricey, but I think it might be worth if it it's the girl I think she is.

Everything is going to be covered since she work * and needs to be clean for it. She is NOT taking auditions for Stunt Dicks. She does have a great body and her attitude is a bit, but she seems mostly nice long as you have cash to give her and treat herwith business and nice.

Her technique is different and I enjoyed her greatly.

I plan to repeat if I can get enough funds.

https://instagram.com/lexithaaadoll

https://onlyfans.com/lexithaaadoll

https://skipthegames.com/posts/honolulu-oahu/female-escorts/asian/headdoctor/801900734235

BScotti
11-20-23, 18:06
I snagged a date with Lexi. If you ever have dreams of banging an OF, iG chick. You should consider her. She has an ad up at Skipthegames. An OnlyFan account, and her IG is very nice. Yes she is pricey, but I think it might be worth if it it's the girl I think she is.

Everything is going to be covered since she work * and needs to be clean for it. She is NOT taking auditions for Stunt Dicks. She does have a great body and her attitude is a bit, but she seems mostly nice long as you have cash to give her and treat herwith business and nice.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/honolulu-oahu/female-escorts/asian/headdoctor/801900734235I would sample if the price was lower. For me, that face does not justify the price.

Redneck 1
11-20-23, 19:10
I snagged a date with Lexi. If you ever have dreams of banging an OF, iG chick. You should consider her. She has an ad up at Skipthegames. An OnlyFan account, and her IG is very nice. Yes she is pricey, but I think it might be worth if it it's the girl I think she is.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/honolulu-oahu/female-escorts/asian/headdoctor/801900734235Thanks for the interesting report. The internet photos seem to show the same black woman with whom I spoke on South Kukui Street (although I didn't ask her name and she didn't volunteer her name). I'm glad that you enjoyed her. At least I can pleasurably fantasize about her while I'm with less costly and BB providers (smile).

SpamPower
12-05-23, 16:30
New street walker, anyone know who or what this is?

White girl working with a black girl.

WickedTuna
12-05-23, 22:00
New street walker, anyone know who or what this is?

White girl working with a black girl.There was a very slim white girl early this morning wearing a bikini talking with a black girl. I seen them by Longs when I went to buy something at Safeway.