PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28

RdPuerco
09-22-22, 11:29
RDP clear your inbox because Boto like ask you one question in PM.Cleared.

It is cleared.

Botoman
09-22-22, 20:56
Tess was out probably about 4 pm. She was hanging out with Chelsea for a little bit, and I approached once Chelsea wasn't around. She looked vaguely like the enclosed picture. And that's all the info I have; no digits, no way to find her again. But she stands out, you'd definitely notice her.Boto finally ran into tess parking yellow moped behind longs. Blue tint in hair. Boto picked her up, drove around she dozed off & smoked cigs. She's not that hot, looks more like female version of Ray Mancini boxer. Saggy tits no bra, dropped her off & gave her a few bucks for her time but didn't feel like doing anything. Boto pass, where's malia & Maya.

RdPuerco
09-23-22, 02:58
Boto finally ran into tess parking yellow moped behind longs. Blue tint in hair. Boto picked her up, drove around she dozed off & smoked cigs. She's not that hot, looks more like female version of Ray Mancini boxer. Saggy tits no bra, dropped her off & gave her a few bucks for her time but didn't feel like doing anything. Boto pass, where's malia & Maya.Sorry you had a lousy time with her. I didn't get to see her tits, so I can't render an opinion there, but I thought she was pretty cute when I saw her. She did give a decent BBBJ, so there's that.

Qeast
09-24-22, 06:02
Just a FYI:

I had errands to do in the area Sat night. I thought I identified a BSW on Kuhio. I verified that she was as I thought when I encountered her again on Kalakaua. I also identified a second BSW on Kalakaua. Both looked healthy and well groomed. They were dressed such that they could pass as any female tourist in Waikiki. So, I guess SWs are out there.

Botoman
09-24-22, 13:47
Boto finally ran into tess parking yellow moped behind longs. Blue tint in hair. Boto picked her up, drove around she dozed off & smoked cigs. She's not that hot, looks more like female version of Ray Mancini boxer. Saggy tits no bra, dropped her off & gave her a few bucks for her time but didn't feel like doing anything. Boto pass, where's malia & Maya.For all yallz interested in Tess here's a pic.

Redneck 1
09-26-22, 18:45
At about 6:00 or 6:30 in the evening yesterday (Sunday), I met a downtown provider who was completely new to me. She was located near the Diamond Head-mauka corner of the Maunakea Street / North Kukui Street intersection. She said her name was Noi or Noy (I don't know the spelling). She seemed to perhaps be in her thirties, had brownish skin, was wearing makeup, and appeared to be some sort of local mix. She looked a bit taller than average, and seemed to be in relatively good shape for a downtown street provider.

She was wearing shorts that showed much of her legs, and a low-cut top that revealed much of her medium-sized breasts when she leaned forward. Her breasts seemed to be natural.

When I asked about her ethnic background, she said "you will never guess". When I asked her again, she declined to say, but instead told me her medical blood type (for some unknown reason), which she said was very rare.

She twice asked if I was a law enforcement officer, and seemed suspicious about that even after I denied it. Yet, ironically, she asked to enter my vehicle. After she entered, I could smell the odor of some alcoholic beverage. She seemed to be "hyper," talking fast and quickly changing subjects. She assured me three times that she was a real woman, even though I hadn't asked. When I asked her what was sexually available and at what prices, she avoided answering, but said "you have to pay". She showed me a condom package and suggested we go to a parking garage she used.

When I told her that especially because of my age I preferred BB service, she refused and quickly exited my vehicle even though I was amenable to continuing the conversation.

If anyone has dated or had any other interaction with this provider, I would be interested in hearing about it either on the forum or via private message.

Guapo Marx
10-05-22, 00:34
I see a SW about 50% when I'm at the McDonalds at Paia and Nimitz or within a one block radius. Seems there are always a rough looking man or two close by. Not for me.

Seeing some new ones on Nuuanu that look as good as the late bus stop girl. After bus stop girl died I stopped paying attention.

RdPuerco
10-08-22, 02:42
Boto finally ran into tess parking yellow moped behind longs. Blue tint in hair. Boto picked her up, drove around she dozed off & smoked cigs. She's not that hot, looks more like female version of Ray Mancini boxer. Saggy tits no bra, dropped her off & gave her a few bucks for her time but didn't feel like doing anything. Boto pass, where's malia & Maya.OK, I saw Tess while I was driving thru downtown today and I have to say, she looked like dogshit. She was at a bus stop on Nuuanu, smoking a cig and doing the junkie nod, barely able to stand upright. She was disheveled and bedraggled, her hair was a mess, her clothes looked dirty amd ragged. This was the first time I've seen her in the harsh light of day, and I have to agree with Boto's assessment. My guess is that I saw initially saw her sober and cleaned up, and she's been on a downward spiral since then. Seriously, it looked like she had been beaten and left unconscious in a ditch overnight. And no scooter, either; I'm guessing she sold it.

Somavox
10-10-22, 16:45
Ever get the chance to visit with Katalina in Waikiki?

That is Katalina (that's the name that was on the card she gave me) From her business card: 978-XXX-7604.

She is definitely one sexy lady, and pleasant to talk to. I will take the plunge next time I visit.

Search for her name in the Honolulu forums.

Hawaii Kai 80
10-10-22, 22:09
This afternoon I noticed a female walking with a guy going up Nuuanu St. They sat down on the grass near the wall at the church across Vineyard. They used an umbrella to cover what they were doing. It's obvious they were either injecting or smoking a drug. I waved at the female to come over. To my surprise it was Abby. She recognized me but I wasn't sure it was her until she started talking. She had no makeup on and she said she's not doing do well with her addiction. She doesn't look good at all. She wanted to date but I live 30 minutes away. I don't like to do car dates. She wasn't sure she should travel that far while being sick. I agreed and drove off.

Redneck 1
10-11-22, 11:08
By the way, has anyone seen Tiny lately? She was always out every time I did drive by the area, but it's been nearly 9 months since I last saw her.One evening this past weekend, I saw her and spoke with her, but she wasn't out on the streets. Rather, she was sitting in front of the big apartment building on the Diamond Head side of Maunakea Street, slightly makai of the North Kukui Street / Maunakea Street intersection. She seemed to be in good spirits and said she was available for providing, but quoted a higher price than what I was willing to pay at the time.

SixtyNiner69
10-12-22, 20:19
Was cruising down town today kukui street about 8 am and seen this dark skinned women kinda pretty for being a SW anyway I didn't have time to partake but I did get her phone number asked if she did incall and we could hook up later she said she had a place in waikiki so called her on it we hooked up she don't do bb anything at all everything covered no 69 ing unfortunately or daty but her services kinda made up for the $$ damage if you like tiny girls this ones for you anyway wanted to share I don't normaly come down here. Not the same as it wad 15 years ago stay safe fellow mongers.

Botoman
10-13-22, 15:44
Was cruising down town today kukui street about 8 am and seen this dark skinned women kinda pretty for being a SW anyway I didn't have time to partake but I did get her phone number asked if she did incall and we could hook up later she said she had a place in waikiki so called her on it we hooked up she don't do bb anything at all everything covered no 69 ing unfortunately or daty but her services kinda made up for the $$ damage if you like tiny girls this ones for you anyway wanted to share I don't normaly come down here. Not the same as it wad 15 years ago stay safe fellow mongers.Wha did harmony look like? Dark or light hare? Race? Anything.

Bjyes
10-14-22, 17:06
Kate all I can say is OMG. Poor white trash got stuck here coming from the trailer park in Carolina. Finally this timid shy short thick thing is what I been looking for. She firm on her price 100 $ but it's worth it and so much more BJ are better than and f male out there and she has a fat juicy creamy tight pussy that I was suppose to just fuck but it's so clean and pink I ended up paying extra spent a hour or more eating that fat juicy pink amazing white trash married pussy well worth it. Fellas get it while it's fresh soon she will get on drugs and no don't be under a pimp any day now.

Botoman
10-14-22, 17:54
Kate all I can say is OMG. Poor white trash got stuck here coming from the trailer park in Carolina. Finally this timid shy short thick thing is what I been looking for. She firm on her price 100 $ but it's worth it and so much more BJ are better than and f male out there and she has a fat juicy creamy tight pussy that I was suppose to just fuck but it's so clean and pink I ended up paying extra spent a hour or more eating that fat juicy pink amazing white trash married pussy well worth it. Fellas get it while it's fresh soon she will get on drugs and no don't be under a pimp any day now.What does this Kate look like? Hair color height weight is she all there or gonzo.

Botoman
10-14-22, 20:06
Kate all I can say is OMG. Poor white trash got stuck here coming from the trailer park in Carolina. Finally this timid shy short thick thing is what I been looking for. She firm on her price 100 $ but it's worth it and so much more BJ are better than and f male out there and she has a fat juicy creamy tight pussy that I was suppose to just fuck but it's so clean and pink I ended up paying extra spent a hour or more eating that fat juicy pink amazing white trash married pussy well worth it. Fellas get it while it's fresh soon she will get on drugs and no don't be under a pimp any day now.Boto ran into a South Carolina MILF who sounds just like your report but her name was Sam and she looked a lot like Maya, blonde glasses tattoos but older maybe 40's and Maya is early 30's and Sam has good BBBJ or great BBBJ and takes her time and the FS was good too Witt tight Poonani but she was hard to get ahold of because first was hanging out behind Zippys Hosoi area with a skinny local guy with a moped who looked like a burn out loser guy and waited till she went to Safeway and of course he followed and where do you think she went, yup bathroom then when he went to bathroom made small talk with Sam and setup the deed, the. Drive away for some car play. Never seen her before but she looks like Maya.

Bjyes
10-15-22, 01:50
Longs safe way honk at her threee times ajea shy and timid then she will come to car.

Botoman
10-15-22, 02:05
Boto ran into a South Carolina MILF who sounds just like your report but her name was Sam and she looked a lot like Maya, blonde glasses tattoos but older maybe 40's and Maya is early 30's and Sam has good BBBJ or great BBBJ and takes her time and the FS was good too Witt tight Poonani but she was hard to get ahold of because first was hanging out behind Zippys Hosoi area with a skinny local guy with a moped who looked like a burn out loser guy and waited till she went to Safeway and of course he followed and where do you think she went, yup bathroom then when he went to bathroom made small talk with Sam and setup the deed, the. Drive away for some car play. Never seen her before but she looks like Maya.Here sum pics and Sam look like Maya yeah. Kukui behind Hosoi & longs is SAm Destiny & loser wannabe bf with moped. He follows her around but she said not bf, but he want to be her bf but she no go.

Redneck 1
10-18-22, 02:49
One evening this past weekend, I saw her and spoke with her, but she wasn't out on the streets. Rather, she was sitting in front of the big apartment building on the Diamond Head side of Maunakea Street, slightly makai of the North Kukui Street / Maunakea Street intersection. She seemed to be in good spirits and said she was available for providing, but quoted a higher price than what I was willing to pay at the time.By the way, that building is Maunakea Tower.

Redneck 1
10-23-22, 17:50
Last month, I posted about this new (to me) downtown provider:

At about 6:00 or 6:30 in the evening yesterday (Sunday), I met a downtown provider who was completely new to me. She was located near the Diamond Head-mauka corner of the Maunakea Street / North Kukui Street intersection. She said her name was Noi or Noy (I don't know the spelling). She seemed to perhaps be in her thirties, had brownish skin, was wearing makeup, and appeared to be some sort of local mix. She looked a bit taller than average, and seemed to be in relatively good shape for a downtown street provider.

She was wearing shorts that showed much of her legs, and a low-cut top that revealed much of her medium-sized breasts when she leaned forward. Her breasts seemed to be natural.
Since then, I've observed this provider numerous times, day and night, usually at (or in the vicinity of) the Maunakea Street / North Kukui Street intersection. She often seems to have a lively personality when interacting with downtown denizens. I spoke with her once more, and she still maintained an all-covered policy. Has anyone on the forum dated her, and if so, what was your experience? I'm asking because I'm trying to determine whether her service and attitude might be good enough to make her worth a try even with a cover.

AssEaterNow
10-30-22, 17:48
Sitting in front of Golden Duck restaurant waiting for my phone order a local Puerto Rican mix older street walker with black net stocking leggings approached my car wanting to make eye contact- she definitely was looking for a date- it was about 8:30 pm- when I got my food she walked down towards Kaiser Hospital and sat on their wall in the dark. As I went down to young street back around on King street, I saw a car stop, she jumped in and was gone- she must be walking that track on a regular basis- she looked clean enough and doable- she lives on the street for sure.

AE.

YoungBalls
11-01-22, 00:21
Any black Female street walkers around Chinatown?

Seen this one thick lady but not sure if she is a SW.

Big Gulp
11-01-22, 00:32
Any black Female street walkers around Chinatown?

Seen this one thick lady but not sure if she is a SW.Had one sitting near Sala Thai last week late afternoon / early evening. Looked like a younger black lady, not sure if was a SW or not.

Redneck 1
11-01-22, 13:36
Any black Female street walkers around Chinatown?Because the geographic definition of "Chinatown" may differ among various mongers, I'll include black and part-black female providers in the entire downtown prostitution area.

Nina / Holly (she sometimes uses other names), who usually wears some form of head covering, is often available on Kukui Street and nearby streets, and also in Chinatown proper. Works both daytime and nighttime. I and other mongers have previously reviewed her on the forum.

A mature black woman whose name I forget, but whom I humorously think of as "Miss Personality" (because she seems to have little), often works in the early morning (pre-dawn and post-dawn) on the mauka side of South Kukui Street and North Kukui Street.

In the Downtown thread, I recently posted about youthful and attractive (but all-covered service) black provider Harmony, and I quoted another monger's review of her from last month.

The mature black provider Althea, whom I've known for at least twenty years, can sometimes be found at night on the makai side of North Pauahi Street. She's in my Provider Hall of Fame for both service and attitude.

The mature black provider Tamika (who may also use other names) is sometimes available in Chinatown proper, but I would recommend avoiding her.

I've also recently seen a taller-than-average, low-profile black provider in Chinatown whose name I forget (it might be Tiffany or some other name starting with a T), but I've been told that her attitude and behavior can be a problem, so I haven't tried her.

Two part-black providers to add to the list are Tiana / Yaya, whom I've reviewed numerous times (sometimes favorably and sometimes unfavorably), and the hefty Candy, whom I've reviewed several times.

You may also want to use the search function to search for posts containing the word "black" in the Downtown thread and the Streetwalker Reports thread.

Black Providers Matter!

SixtyNiner69
11-02-22, 15:57
Because the geographic definition of "Chinatown" may differ among various mongers, I'll include black and part-black female providers in the entire downtown prostitution area.

Nina / Holly (she sometimes uses other names), who usually wears some form of head covering, is often available on Kukui Street and nearby streets, and also in Chinatown proper. Works both daytime and nighttime. I and other mongers have previously reviewed her on the forum.

A mature black woman whose name I forget, but whom I humorously think of as "Miss Personality" (because she seems to have little), often works in the early morning (pre-dawn and post-dawn) on the mauka side of South Kukui Street and North Kukui Street.

In the Downtown thread, I recently posted about youthful and attractive (but all-covered service) black provider Harmony, and I quoted another monger's review of her from last month.

The mature black provider Althea, whom I've known for at least twenty years, can sometimes be found at night on the makai side of North Pauahi Street. She's in my Provider Hall of Fame for both service and attitude.

The mature black provider Tamika (who may also use other names) is sometimes available in Chinatown proper, but I would recommend avoiding her.

I've also recently seen a taller-than-average, low-profile black provider in Chinatown whose name I forget (it might be Tiffany or some other name starting with a T), but I've been told that her attitude and behavior can be a problem, so I haven't tried her.

Two part-black providers to add to the list are Tiana / Yaya, whom I've reviewed numerous times (sometimes favorably and sometimes unfavorably), and the hefty Candy, whom I've reviewed several times.

You may also want to use the search function to search for posts containing the word "black" in the Downtown thread and the Streetwalker Reports thread.

Black Providers Matter!Damm that's some detailed shit I'm to old to remember that stuff but I do remember a black woman I believe to be holly from about 15 years ago used to date her religiously until the one time that we were doing the deed the words I love you came out of her mouth I was done but oh the memories might not be this same holly you speak of she also used to go by pepper in prison she was locked up with my cousin for a while and had 3 kids at the time wouldn't mind seeing if this holly is the same one if you have any contact info please pm me stay safe fellow mongers.

Redneck 1
11-03-22, 13:17
Had one sitting near Sala Thai last week late afternoon / early evening. Looked like a younger black lady, not sure if was a SW or not.This is just a guess, but that might have been the provider Candy, who is mixed black / Hawaiian but can look black. That general location is one of her common working locations, even in the daytime, and she is usually sitting down. She's not really "a younger" provider, but especially from a distance she can look younger than her age.

I do remember a black woman I believe to be Holly from about 15 years ago used to date her religiously until the one time that we were doing the deed the words I love you came out of her mouth. I was done but oh the memories might not be this same Holly you speak of she also used to go by pepper in prison she was locked up with my cousin for a while and had 3 kids at the time wouldn't mind seeing if this Holly is the same one. If you have any contact info please pm me, stay safe fellow mongers.Sorry, I don't have any contact info for the current black provider Holly (although she's not difficult to find in person), and I don't remember her being a downtown provider "about 15 years ago". I do remember dating a downtown provider named Pepper long ago, but at this point I don't recall if she was black.

I'll include black and part-black female providers in the entire downtown prostitution area.Here are two more downtown black providers, whom I neglected to include in my original list. Nola is a mature homeless black provider whom I previously reviewed in the "Homeless" thread, and would not recommend because of reasons stated in the review. The other one is also mature and homeless. I forget her name, but she's originally from Mississippi, and is sometimes in the Kukui Street area and sometimes in Chinatown proper. Never dated her, but spoke with her twice and was turned off by her loud, arrogant and bossy personality.

The P Hunter
11-04-22, 08:03
What an interesting night!

Having nothing to do, I decided to hang out DT and check out the scene (Thursday to Friday morning).

The usual mahus were out, but the first (female) I noticed was Holly. As usual wearing the head scarf, but I noticed something different about her. She was actually trying to get drivers attention by making eye contact and waving at them. Maybe she had some caffeine to perk her up, I don't know.

Second one to appear was Tiny. As usual, she was attracting TOO much attention with her walking up to cars and asking "you dating" in a audible tone. I ignored her, as she gives too many red flags. I did notice she packed on quite a few pounds, especially in the hips and thigh area.

Third to appear was Sheila. I was hesitant to pick her up, but did so anyway to see what was going on with her. To my surprise, she didn't remember me from the disastrous encounter we had over a month ago. Anyway, she seemed sober and clear headed. She told me someone just stole her bag (a date). I sympathized with her for a moment, then she told me she had to get out of this life (style). She was wearing these very short shorts, which showcased her AWESOME thick ass for her short frame. I just wanted to bury my face in her ass, so I asked if that's possible. She told me she would have to clean up, since she was out half the day. After some thought, I asked for a raincheck and told her next time. She was cool about it. I do hope to run into her again.

Oh. For the Black Girl seeker from a previous post, I did see one I never saw before in the Chinatown skid row area near the Chinese restaurant being shutdown (Golden Dragon, I think). She was quite dark in skin color and had long extensions. She possibly could be homeless from where she was sitting, but didn't appear to be dirty. I would guess in her mid 30's, quite dark, appears to be a taller woman.

I plan to cruise a little more often with the amount of SW out there.

NOTE: For some reason, heavy LE patrols (this was around 1100 pm to about 100 am when I left the area.).

Big Gulp
11-04-22, 15:34
What an interesting night!

Having nothing to do, I decided to hang out DT and check out the scene (Thursday to Friday morning).

The usual mahus were out, but the first (female) I noticed was Holly. As usual wearing the head scarf, but I noticed something different about her. She was actually trying to get drivers attention by making eye contact and waving at them. Maybe she had some caffeine to perk her up, I don't know.

Second one to appear was Tiny. As usual, she was attracting TOO much attention with her walking up to cars and asking "you dating" in a audible tone. I ignored her, as she gives too many red flags. I did notice she packed on quite a few pounds, especially in the hips and thigh area.

Third to appear was Sheila. I was hesitant to pick her up, but did so anyway to see what was going on with her. To my surprise, she didn't remember me from the disastrous encounter we had over a month ago. Anyway, she seemed sober and clear headed. She told me someone just stole her bag (a date). I sympathized with her for a moment, then she told me she had to get out of this life (style). She was wearing these very short shorts, which showcased her AWESOME thick ass for her short frame. I just wanted to bury my face in her ass, so I asked if that's possible. She told me she would have to clean up, since she was out half the day. After some thought, I asked for a raincheck and told her next time. She was cool about it. I do hope to run into her again.

Oh. For the Black Girl seeker from a previous post, I did see one I never saw before in the Chinatown skid row area near the Chinese restaurant being shutdown (Golden Dragon, I think). She was quite dark in skin color and had long extensions. She possibly could be homeless from where she was sitting, but didn't appear to be dirty. I would guess in her mid 30's, quite dark, appears to be a taller woman.

I plan to cruise a little more often with the amount of SW out there.

NOTE: For some reason, heavy LE patrols (this was around 1100 pm to about 100 am when I left the area.).So my take away is Holly = lion, Tiny = tiger, and Sheila = bear? You had 3 apex predators out in the jungle (downtown) and you didn't snag them in your monger trap (car) for some funny business (sex)?

The P Hunter
11-04-22, 16:42
So my take away is Holly = lion, Tiny = tiger, and Sheila = bear? You had 3 apex predators out in the jungle (downtown) and you didn't snag them in your monger trap (car) for some funny business (sex)?Holly doesn't peak my interest (at least for last night), Tiny is annoying IMO and viewed only as a "blue balls" date, and Sheila would have taken too long to "clean up" and my time is limited out in the jungle. I see her often now, so hopefully the next time I see her, she will be cleaner (I did appreciate her honesty and humility). The point of my original post was to point out more female SWs being out these days (3 out at one time is better than zero).

Sam Kanigawa
11-05-22, 14:57
Found a new SW in downtown said her name was Kate she's white from the mainland been here a couple of months she was friendly not on any kind of substance picked her up behind longs around 11:30 last night drove to my spot nice CBJ good suction follows directions we'll aim to do what I want after 10 minutes of that we move to the main event and boy was that great she is tight and I'm not big it felt so great she really got into in her moans made it even better busted after about 15 minutes for an old guy that pretty fast enjoyed my time with Kate will definitely repeat. Here a what she looks like she about 5'5" maybe 120 small breast a maybe b shaved at the why small butt and white. She said she coming out again tonight she doesn't have a working phone. Give her a try LOL Sam approved.

Hawaii Kai 80
11-05-22, 15:23
Found a new SW in downtown said her name was Kate she's white from the mainland been here a couple of months she was friendly not on any kind of substance picked her up behind longs around 11:30 last night drove to my spot nice CBJ good suction follows directions we'll aim to do what I want after 10 minutes of that we move to the main event and boy was that great she is tight and I'm not big it felt so great she really got into in her moans made it even better busted after about 15 minutes for an old guy that pretty fast enjoyed my time with Kate will definitely repeat. Here a what she looks like she about 5'5" maybe 120 small breast a maybe b shaved at the why small butt and white. She said she coming out again tonight she doesn't have a working phone. Give her a try LOL Sam approved.I drove by last night around 8:30. Was this white SW dressed in white clothing? I drove past her when I had to leave. Thanks.

Redneck 1
11-05-22, 16:47
Found a new SW in downtown said her name was Kate she's white from the mainland been here a couple of monthsHaven't yet met Kate, unfortunately, but another downtown provider whom I know recently recommended Kate and spoke well of her.

Two questions: (1) what was the cost of the date (another monger previously posted that she was firm at $100); and (2) does she also provide BBBJ and BBFS?

For the Black Girl seeker from a previous post, I did see one I never saw before in the Chinatown skid row area near the Chinese restaurant being shutdown (Golden Dragon, I think). She was quite dark in skin color and had long extensions. She possibly could be homeless from where she was sitting, but didn't appear to be dirty. I would guess in her mid 30's, quite dark, appears to be a taller woman.At about 9:45 on Friday night, I saw a black woman in Chinatown who might be the same woman you previously observed. She was located on the makai side of the block of North Pauahi Street that's between the Maunakea Street intersection and the Smith Street intersection, hanging out with some druggies / street people. She was relatively dark skinned, seemed taller than average, may have had hair extensions or something similar, didn't look dirty or unhealthy, and could have been in her thirties. Although she wasn't actively soliciting guys, she looked as if she could be available.

JimBoyden
11-05-22, 17:21
Found a new SW in downtown said her name was Kate she's white from the mainland been here a couple of months she was friendly not on any kind of substance picked her up behind longs around 11:30 last night drove to my spot nice CBJ good suction follows directions we'll aim to do what I want after 10 minutes of that we move to the main event and boy was that great she is tight and I'm not big it felt so great she really got into in her moans made it even better busted after about 15 minutes for an old guy that pretty fast enjoyed my time with Kate will definitely repeat. Here a what she looks like she about 5'5" maybe 120 small breast a maybe b shaved at the why small butt and white. She said she coming out again tonight she doesn't have a working phone. Give her a try LOL Sam approved.Sam did you get her numbers? Someone should tell her she could do well at an AMP. Go around and knock on doors and present herself for an interview might work.

WickedTuna
11-05-22, 19:23
Found a new SW in downtown said her name was Kate she's white from the mainland been here a couple of months she was friendly not on any kind of substance picked her up behind longs around 11:30 last night drove to my spot nice CBJ good suction follows directions we'll aim to do what I want after 10 minutes of that we move to the main event and boy was that great she is tight and I'm not big it felt so great she really got into in her moans made it even better busted after about 15 minutes for an old guy that pretty fast enjoyed my time with Kate will definitely repeat. Here a what she looks like she about 5'5" maybe 120 small breast a maybe b shaved at the why small butt and white. She said she coming out again tonight she doesn't have a working phone. Give her a try LOL Sam approved.What did you donate to her?

Sam Kanigawa
11-06-22, 05:43
What did you donate to her?Damage $. 5.

Sam Kanigawa
11-07-22, 06:11
She's out right now she's wear a gray t shirt and flower shorts has blond hair she said she's 4'11.

WetAndWild
11-07-22, 10:32
She's out right now she's wear a gray t shirt and flower shorts has blond hair she said she's 4'11.Where did you see her?

Botoman
11-07-22, 17:32
She's out right now she's wear a gray t shirt and flower shorts has blond hair she said she's 4'11.Boto was searching all night Friday and Saturday, but nothin no Kate to be seen anywhere but Mila was out.

Musubi2559
11-08-22, 05:32
Boto was searching all night Friday and Saturday, but nothin no Kate to be seen anywhere but Mila was out.Saw her smoking a cigarette by the stoplight next to the mortuary. Short with blond hair. Docile attitude. Pretty and on the slender side. She would make a great addition to one of the AMPs.

Big Gulp
11-08-22, 11:29
Only person I seen was a SW walking with an umbrella behind Longs talking to a black SUV a little after 8 pm. Then later she was walking down past Tiger Sugar.

Redneck 1
11-08-22, 12:59
Sorry, I don't have any contact info for the current black provider Holly (although she's not difficult to find in person) For example, early on this past Sunday morning (pre-dawn and post-dawn), Nina / Holly was seeking business on the Ewa side of Maunakea Street near the side entrance to Borthwick Mortuary; then on the Diamond Head side of Maunakea Street near the entrance to Zippy's; then at the Diamond Head-Mauka corner of the North Kukui Street / Maunakea Street intersection; then in front of the electrical box on the Mauka side of North Kukui Street; and then at the Ewa-makai corner of the North Pauahi Street / Maunakea Street intersection in Chinatown proper.

Redneck 1
11-08-22, 13:19
Buck and Ham, I've received your private messages and replied to them, but apparently you haven't received my replies. So you might want to check (possibly with forum management's help) whether there is any problem with you receiving PMs from me or anyone else.

Sorry for the slight misspelling of your forum name, but the forum wouldn't let me correct it.

Botoman
11-08-22, 13:39
Boto was searching all night Friday and Saturday, but nothin no Kate to be seen anywhere but Mila was out.Kate is like another snufalufagus one guy see her and no one else do, kinda like Elaina couple years back, one guy wood see her all the time and date her but Boto nevah really saw her, couple times seen her but she wasn't working but hope better luck with Kate, witch reminds Boto recently the Maya look alike that Boto saw is no where to be found anymore, so ez cum ez go.

Redneck 1
11-08-22, 21:20
Kate is like another snufalufagus one guy see her and no one else do. About two weeks ago, another downtown provider told me that Kate sometimes is with homeless people in the vicinity of the Safeway on South Beretania Street. However, I don't know whether that info is currently accurate.

Big Gulp
11-08-22, 22:38
Kate is like another snufalufagus one guy see her and no one else do, kinda like Elaina couple years back, one guy wood see her all the time and date her but Boto nevah really saw her, couple times seen her but she wasn't working but hope better luck with Kate, witch reminds Boto recently the Maya look alike that Boto saw is no where to be found anymore, so ez cum ez go.No Kate today either.

Ilvasians
11-09-22, 13:39
Is it just me or am I seeing streetwalkers in the Kaheka / Pagoda area these days?

Botoman
11-09-22, 14:48
No Kate today either.No Erection night Kate either, she one snufalufagus fo shua.

Redneck 1
11-09-22, 18:45
Is it just me or am I seeing streetwalkers in the Kaheka / Pagoda area these days?Please elaborate on this possible new hunting ground. At what time or times of the day or night did you see the potential providers? Please describe them in terms of age, clothing, ethnic background, etc. Then I will try to check out the situation this weekend.

Redneck 1, C. P. I. (Certified Prostitution Investigator).

The P Hunter
11-09-22, 19:17
Is it just me or am I seeing streetwalkers in the Kaheka / Pagoda area these days?This would be great news, but can you please answer:

1) what, in their appearance, makes you assume they are SWs?

2) that area is very seedy with drugs and gambling, so perhaps these individuals give the appearance of SWs?

3) were these SWs in one area watching traffic or walking about, as though going from one place to another?

4) when you made this observation, did you happen to notice guys riding around on bikes? These guys happen to be look-outs for gambling houses, so perhaps what appears to be SWs is actually part of the gambling scene.

5) were these SWs out in the wee hours of the night or during the afternoon?

Thanks for recon efforts!

Gargoyles1
11-09-22, 20:22
Please elaborate on this possible new hunting ground. At what time or times of the day or night did you see the potential providers? Please describe them in terms of age, clothing, ethnic background, etc. Then I will try to check out the situation this weekend.

Redneck 1, C. P. I. (Certified Prostitution Investigator).That's just KBG girls walking to work or finish work.

Sam Kanigawa
11-10-22, 06:26
She's out tonight.

Tundakat
11-10-22, 09:05
Found a new SW in downtown said her name was Kate she's white from the mainland been here a couple of months she was friendly not on any kind of substance picked her up behind longs around 11:30 last night drove to my spot nice CBJ good suction follows directions we'll aim to do what I want after 10 minutes of that we move to the main event and boy was that great she is tight and I'm not big it felt so great she really got into in her moans made it even better busted after about 15 minutes for an old guy that pretty fast enjoyed my time with Kate will definitely repeat. Here a what she looks like she about 5'5" maybe 120 small breast a maybe b shaved at the why small butt and white. She said she coming out again tonight she doesn't have a working phone. Give her a try LOL Sam approved.What's her aprox age?

Buck N Ham
11-10-22, 11:52
Buck and Ham, I've received your private messages and replied to them, but apparently you haven't received my replies. So you might want to check (possibly with forum management's help) whether there is any problem with you receiving PMs from me or anyone else.

Sorry for the slight misspelling of your forum name, but the forum wouldn't let me correct it.Thanks Redneck 1. Yep, no replies received. Will reach out to the admins.

Botoman
11-10-22, 13:07
She's out tonight.Boto must be missing something, Boto was cruising Dt looking for Kate, but must get swooped up fast, and at. Boto Briefly saw a haole blonde stand up from that sofa behind Longs, but went in someone's car and disappeared and never came back, at around 1:30 AM, so hard to find, and if she hangs out Beretania area, plenty game rooms, so maybe makes enough to go to game room, and that's all. If she was a pro, she would be hustling more, but keep auto on alert, Kate alert.

Big Gulp
11-10-22, 13:22
Boto must be missing something, Boto was cruising Dt looking for Kate, but must get swooped up fast, and at. Boto Briefly saw a haole blonde stand up from that sofa behind Longs, but went in someone's car and disappeared and never came back, at around 1:30 AM, so hard to find, and if she hangs out Beretania area, plenty game rooms, so maybe makes enough to go to game room, and that's all. If she was a pro, she would be hustling more, but keep auto on alert, Kate alert.There's Bigfoot and Lochness monster sightings then there is Kate sightings, only Sam seems to spot her.

Zrilla03
11-10-22, 14:03
There's Bigfoot and Lochness monster sightings then there is Kate sightings, only Sam seems to spot her.I scouted the area for Kate on Monday early afternoon and Tuesday late night for Over an hour and still no sighting. I thought I might have spotted her Tuesday but upon closer inspection, it was a regular lady. If anyone does sight, snap a pic for us mongers so we know what to look for.

Redneck 1
11-10-22, 14:47
There's Bigfoot and Lochness monster sightings then there is Kate sightings, only Sam seems to spot her.Actually, Musubi2559 reported seeing Kate, and Bjyes reported dating Kate.

Botoman
11-10-22, 16:01
There's Bigfoot and Lochness monster sightings then there is Kate sightings, only Sam seems to spot her.Yupz, Kate is elusive to spot along with aliens, UFO 🛸, night marchers or any ghosts, menehune, leprechaun the irish menehune, Boto saw UFO and ghost but not Kate, maybe 3 Thimes a charm.

Redneck 1
11-10-22, 16:02
Thanks Redneck 1. Yep, no replies received. Will reach out to the admins.By the way, this morning I received your new private message at 6:50, and replied to you at 7:01. So if you haven't received my reply of this morning, that would reconfirm that there's a problem.

HogBalls69
11-10-22, 19:02
Yupz, Kate is elusive to spot along with aliens, UFO 🛸, night marchers or any ghosts, menehune, leprechaun the irish menehune, Boto saw UFO and ghost but not Kate, maybe 3 Thimes a charm.Wouldn't surprise me if she's spotted working and Roswell, NM or sumting.

RdPuerco
11-11-22, 03:03
Actually, Musubi2559 reported seeing Kate, and Bjyes reported dating Kate.Add me to that list. Kate was pretty good, cost above average but not the $100 others have paid.

And speaking of new girls, Harmony: yes, everything is covered. Her BJ is impressive, and if it was BB she'd be in the top tier of downtown talent. She's pretty skinny, probably the skinniest girl out there. Nice bod, pierced tits, stretch marks. Fine, skinny ass with a nice shape to it. Not GFE, but good nevertheless. If she was GFE, she'd be a top choice for sure; as it is, she's a good alternative.

One more: a nice-looking 30-ish haole brunette named Paige who can be found weekends on Pauahi between Smith and Maunakea. Good figure, but boobs kind of saggy. Good BBBJ.

Botoman
11-11-22, 16:40
Add me to that list. Kate was pretty good, cost above average but not the $100 others have paid.

And speaking of new girls, Harmony: yes, everything is covered. Her BJ is impressive, and if it was BB she'd be in the top tier of downtown talent. She's pretty skinny, probably the skinniest girl out there. Nice bod, pierced tits, stretch marks. Fine, skinny ass with a nice shape to it. Not GFE, but good nevertheless. If she was GFE, she'd be a top choice for sure; as it is, she's a good alternative.

One more: a nice-looking 30-ish haole brunette named Paige who can be found weekends on Pauahi between Smith and Maunakea. Good figure, but boobs kind of saggy. Good BBBJ.When and where can Harmony be found? How tall, what color hair, etc?

Same for Paige, what time can she be found?

HaoleGirlLover
11-12-22, 12:51
Yupz, Kate is elusive to spot along with aliens, UFO 🛸, night marchers or any ghosts, menehune, leprechaun the irish menehune, Boto saw UFO and ghost but not Kate, maybe 3 Thimes a charm.I saw Kate a few weeks ago and a few days after the first time. Guess I got lucky three times haha. She is good. Her BBBJ is smooth, wet and I think she takes most of it down her tummy. There was nothing to clean up. Damage was. 6 and will repeat! Be safe mongers.

Zrilla03
11-13-22, 13:14
On multiple occasions while cruising Kukui, I've seen a 5'4 mid-20's haole girl with a LV bag in the area. She is in good shape, has a dumptruck of a behind and normally hangs out in front of the parking garage next to longs / Safeway. Does anyone know if she does dates?

Redneck 1
11-13-22, 17:15
Same for Paige, what time can she be found?At about 3:00 on Sunday morning, she was available on the makai sidewalk of North Pauahi Street, on the block between the Maunakea Street intersection and the Smith Street intersection. At least from a distance and with her clothing on, she looked attractive to me, and she smiled and waved. Although I chose another provider, I remain interested in potentially dating Paige.

Redneck 1
11-13-22, 17:32
When and where can Harmony be found? How tall, what color hair, etc?The two times when I've seen Harmony, she was working at the Ewa-mauka corner of the North Kukui Street / Maunakea Street intersection, one day at about 6:00 in the morning and another day at about 6:45 in the morning. She's relatively short and petite, and both times when I saw her, her hair color was that of normal (not artificially colored) African-American hair.

SixtyNiner69 previously posted that he first found Harmony somewhere on "Kukui Street" at about 8:00 in the morning. He also previously posted that he had her phone number, so you might want to contact him about it.

Big Gulp
11-14-22, 02:40
On multiple occasions while cruising Kukui, I've seen a 5'4 mid-20's haole girl with a LV bag in the area. She is in good shape, has a dumptruck of a behind and normally hangs out in front of the parking garage next to longs / Safeway. Does anyone know if she does dates?What days / times do you see her?

Zrilla03
11-14-22, 05:46
What days / times do you see her?I usually see her between the hours of 9 am to 1 pm area. I've seen her on various days, most recently on Friday and Saturday. But I've seen her during the weekdays at the same time. She's been around the are for a few months now, maybe 3 or 4.

SixtyNiner69
11-15-22, 13:04
The two times when I've seen Harmony, she was working at the Ewa-mauka corner of the North Kukui Street / Maunakea Street intersection, one day at about 6:00 in the morning and another day at about 6:45 in the morning. She's relatively short and petite, and both times when I saw her, her hair color was that of normal (not artificially colored) African-American hair.

SixtyNiner69 previously posted that he first found Harmony somewhere on "Kukui Street" at about 8:00 in the morning. He also previously posted that he had her phone number, so you might want to contact him about it.Harmony can also be found on sumosearch. Search harmoney stay safe fellow mongers

SixtyNiner69
11-15-22, 13:23
The two times when I've seen Harmony, she was working at the Ewa-mauka corner of the North Kukui Street / Maunakea Street intersection, one day at about 6:00 in the morning and another day at about 6:45 in the morning. She's relatively short and petite, and both times when I saw her, her hair color was that of normal (not artificially colored) African-American hair.

SixtyNiner69 previously posted that he first found Harmony somewhere on "Kukui Street" at about 8:00 in the morning. He also previously posted that he had her phone number, so you might want to contact him about it.She can be found under Harmoney on Sumosearch.

Mr Solo74
11-16-22, 05:16
Saw this blondish looking Asian girl by Longs this afternoon around 2 pm. She said her name was Brittany. Does anyone have intel on her? Is she Mahu or real girl? Inquiring minds want to know. LOL.

Demolition Man
11-16-22, 16:35
Saw this blondish looking Asian girl by Longs this afternoon around 2 pm. She said her name was Brittany. Does anyone have intel on her? Is she Mahu or real girl? Inquiring minds want to know. LOL.Saw her afternoon as well around 1:30, she looked too good for downtown standards. Still trying to find Kate, but I remain unsuccessful in my pursuit.

DT Looker
11-17-22, 02:41
She can be found under Harmoney on Sumosearch.Is this her ad?

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/summer-fun-real-deal/39036610

Zrilla03
11-17-22, 14:08
Saw her afternoon as well around 1:30, she looked too good for downtown standards. Still trying to find Kate, but I remain unsuccessful in my pursuit.Was she hanging with a mahu at the time? If it is her, I've seen her hanging out in front of the needle exchange van.

Hilo Hawn
11-17-22, 17:02
Is this her ad?

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/summer-fun-real-deal/39036610This the Harmony they talking about.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a-perfection-of-pleasure-harmony-has-arrived-available-now-24-7/51187745

Demolition Man
11-18-22, 15:50
Was she hanging with a mahu at the time? If it is her, I've seen her hanging out in front of the needle exchange van.When I saw her, she was standing alone.

RdPuerco
11-24-22, 00:04
Same for Paige, what time can she be found?Within a block of the Pauahi / Maunakea intersection.

RdPuerco
11-24-22, 15:24
Within a block of the Pauahi / Maunakea intersection."On weekends" got truncated. Mostly then, though I've seen her out once (but unavailable) on a weekday morning.

Honcho68
11-24-22, 15:29
Saw another girl with redish hair but with brown skin calling herself diamond. In back of Longs from 1:00 pm.

Redneck 1
11-24-22, 21:18
Within a block of the Pauahi / Maunakea intersection.Thanks for posting the photo of Paige, which should help other downtown mongers recognize her.

By the way, for anyone who might not always read the Downtown thread, I posted a detailed and favorable report about Paige in that thread on 11-19-22.

Last night, I heard secondhand that she may currently have a working phone number (but I don't have it).

HogBalls69
11-25-22, 02:53
Saw another girl with redish hair but with brown skin calling herself diamond. In back of Longs from 1:00 pm.She was seen again behind Long's at at 8:30 pm this evening. I've witnessed several vehicles drive up to her, yet they all drive off shortly thereafter (without her).

Member #6255
11-25-22, 13:17
She was seen again behind Long's at at 8:30 pm this evening. I've witnessed several vehicles drive up to her, yet they all drive off shortly thereafter (without her).I stopped to talk to her on Wednesday about 6 pm. She says that she is 20 y / o but looks younger than that. Also said that she HAS to be out every night until 5 am. Obvious pimp lurking in the scene. She looks Indian (dots, not feathers). Pointed out her friend, Gabby.

The reason why you see car driving away is her ridiculous prices: only car dates, wants $200 for CBJ and $300 for "FS".

The pricing and obvious pimp lurking nearby were reasons to drive away. She does have a great personality. Saw her in same location behind Longs at 515 this morning.

Member #6255
11-25-22, 14:39
Anyone know what happened to Lexie and Monica? Haven't seen them out in a while. Hope they are okay. Two of the best looking ones although Lexie is usually chemically enhanced and moody. Appreciate any info.

DT Looker
11-25-22, 16:09
I managed to get the Black Girl with the Head Cover as a regular. I am curious if anyone else is dating her regularly. I used to find her near Zippys on Mauna Kea. If I cannot find anyone else, I can regularly find her. We usually have BBBJCIM, CFS, or CFA. ($60-$120) Recently, I ran out of covers and she offered to upgrade all my covered to BBFSCIP and BBACIA. (We have date regularly for the past few months.) Has anyone else partake of her and gotten this far? I usually don't go BB unless it seems like we are mostly exclusive with it. For her, I cannot tell because of her mental issues.

Still looking for Kate and Paige, I rather her someone a bit more mentally stable for a regular, but aside from a mental issues she has been steady and easy for me to find.

The P Hunter
11-25-22, 17:46
Anyone know what happened to Lexie and Monica? Haven't seen them out in a while. Hope they are okay. Two of the best looking ones although Lexie is usually chemically enhanced and moody. Appreciate any info.I saw Lexi last week sometime after 1100 pm. She was hanging out with some guy on a bike. She waved and continued on her way. She is super cool to talk to and has good intel on the LE activity in the DT area.

Monica seems to be in trouble a lot. Last I heard, she is facing all kinds of shoplifting charges. I am not sure if she is a drug user, but she does have some hidden issues.

DirtyBoypr
11-25-22, 18:17
Any body have any info what really happened to this guy's they used to pick up local prostitutes and post it only they? I just no understand why the stop working.

HogBalls69
11-25-22, 23:23
Anyone know what happened to Lexie and Monica? Haven't seen them out in a while. Hope they are okay. Two of the best looking ones although Lexie is usually chemically enhanced and moody. Appreciate any info.As some of you may know, Lexie was gifted a car about two months ago by a monger. About a month or so ago, while Lexie was sleeping in her residence (I. E. The car), someone who was dui had slammed right into her car (overnight near Zippy's). Although the car is being repaired, she has also been recently complaining about discomfort (whiplash?) among other things.

Coupled with the fact that two guys supposedly recently took liberties with Lexie without consent (hence the chipped front tooth), Lexie is allegedly trying to get cleaned up and out of the profession.

Redneck 1
11-26-22, 00:16
She says that she is 20 y / o but looks younger than that. Also said that she HAS to be out every night until 5 am. Obvious pimp lurking in the scene.Never seen or met this woman, but from what is quoted above, anyone who might have any interest in her should carefully review Hawaii laws on prostitution and HT. Could be too you-know-what, "has to" work, and an "obvious pimp" is supervising her. If that's all true, completely avoiding her would seem to be a very good idea.

Tundakat
11-26-22, 00:18
I stopped to talk to her on Wednesday about 6 pm. She says that she is 20 y / o but looks younger than that. Also said that she HAS to be out every night until 5 am. Obvious pimp lurking in the scene. She looks Indian (dots, not feathers). Pointed out her friend, Gabby.

The reason why you see car driving away is her ridiculous prices: only car dates, wants $200 for CBJ and $300 for "FS".

The pricing and obvious pimp lurking nearby were reasons to drive away. She does have a great personality. Saw her in same location behind Longs at 515 this morning.Just saw her behind longs. She looked really good from about 10 ft away. Tempted grab cash and go back.

Redneck 1
11-26-22, 01:02
Anyone know what happened to Lexie and Monica? Haven't seen them out in a while. Hope they are okay. Two of the best looking ones although Lexie is usually chemically enhanced and moody. Appreciate any info.Lexie is still frequently visible downtown, most often at or near the Ewa side of Zippy's on the Diamond Head side of Maunakea Street. Saw her there several times as recently as last weekend.

There are two downtown providers named Monica, but the one you're referencing I haven't observed downtown in quite a while. At first she left her most common location (the Ewa-mauka corner of the Maunakea Street / North Kukui Street intersection), but would sometimes randomly appear at other downtown locations, such as the Longs / Safeway parking lot or Hotel Street. Then she disappeared from downtown, at least from my observations.

Redneck 1
11-26-22, 02:24
I managed to get the Black Girl with the Head Cover as a regular. I am curious if anyone else is dating her regularly. I used to find her near Zippys on Mauna Kea. If I cannot find anyone else, I can regularly find her. We usually have BBBJCIM, CFS, or CFA. ($60-$120) Recently, I ran out of covers and she offered to upgrade all my covered to BBFSCIP and BBACIA. (We have date regularly for the past few months.) Has anyone else partake of her and gotten this far? I usually don't go BB unless it seems like we are mostly exclusive with it. For her, I cannot tell because of her mental issues.
As you say, she has "mental issues," so lately I've been taking a break from dating her. However, I used to easily receive BBFSCIP from her, even on my beginning dates with her, and my best guess would be that she's done BBFSCIP with many guys.

As far as I recall, I've never done Greek with her, so congratulations on that achievement. In your experience, does she handle Greek smoothly and easily, without complaining? If so, I may try another date with her.

As a realistic rule of thumb, if a downtown street provider is willing to do something, it's usually not "exclusive". In her case, she wants a daily flow of drug money, so "exclusivity" would probably not be her priority.

Botoman
11-26-22, 05:10

Still looking for Kate and Paige, I rather her someone a bit more mentally stable for a regular, but aside from a mental issues she has been steady and easy for me to find.Is the black girl with head cover the skinny taller one around 5 feet8, Boto saw her in young street one day near Punahou street Kalakaua Ave area and she seemed nice and said hi, but what kind of donation we talking about and how is she because Boto experience with mental issue providers is they waste alot of our time because spacey and all and drag out the process.

BBACIA not in abbreviation list and guessing it's bare back anal Cum in anus, and if so how is she, because Boto never had brown before, had anal bit no experience with black femalez.

Mahaloz.

Hawaii Kai 80
11-26-22, 14:35
Is the black girl with head cover the skinny taller one around 5 feet8, Boto saw her in young street one day near Punahou street Kalakaua Ave area and she seemed nice and said hi, but what kind of donation we talking about and how is she because Boto experience with mental issue providers is they waste alot of our time because spacey and all and drag out the process.

BBACIA not in abbreviation list and guessing it's bare back anal Cum in anus, and if so how is she, because Boto never had brown before, had anal bit no experience with black femalez.

Mahaloz.I had a date with Holly last evening. I don't like car dates so she agreed to go to my home. She initially quoted me $100 but she said she'd be happy with $75. I explained to her if all goes well I'll give her $75 plus a $25 tip to equal $100. I noticed she talks to herself in gibberish words. We agreed on everything to include DFK, BBBJ and BBFSCIP. I asked her if she does Anal and Rimming. She said yes to both. She'd also swallow. She apologized she was on her period and still would do BBFSCIP if I didn't mind. I didn't mind. She doesn't have a phone so you'll have to find her near Kukui St by the green electric box. Her BJ was pretty good and I almost blew my load. I really wanted to cum inside of her so I asked her to stop and moved on to BBFSCIP. She very plain looking with no makeup. The entire experience was pretty good. She was enthusiastic and never complained. I know she does some sort of substance abuse so experiences can be hit or miss as we all know.

Here's additional info of DT SW's.

Mila has dyed her hair dark brown and says her name is Layla. This is probably because of all the bad reviews she receives. She's still a no go for me.

Sheila is a no go for me. She's only good for as long as she doesn't get irritable from the meth. I never pay a SW upfront because many will flake out just when you're about to cum and it's frustrating. I did BBFSCIP on one occasion. I explained to them if they complain and interrupt me from finishing they will not get paid and they can find their way back to Chinatown.

I talked to Paige a week ago. She's somewhat attractive. She gave me her number but it was a wrong number.

I talked to Diamond. She gave me her number and will do dates anytime. She does GFE, DFK, BBBJ and CFS. Her rate for FS is $300. I explained to her what the other SW's rates are. I passed and hope her cost will come down when other mongers drive away as well. She's actually too attractive for a DT SW. She should be doing Ads.

I like Crystal because I kind of feel sorry for her. I asked her to be more passionate and this will make everything go much better. Her rates are from $40-$100. She her boyfriend and her two children live in a large tent next to the Punawai Rest Stop near Sumner St.

Taylor does home dates if you have her number. I kept her number from the past.

Last, Abby seen me one day recently. She was walking by the United Methodist Church above Vineyard. I did not recognize her at all until she told me who she was. No makeup, clothes that was too big for her. She said she's going through a difficult time with her addiction. I didn't want to date her because who knows what condition she's really in.

The P Hunter
11-26-22, 20:34
I explained to them if they complain and interrupt me from finishing they will not get paid and they can find their way back to Chinatown.Thanks for this HUGE chuckle, as I could see me doing the same. I am so interested in Sheila, but the reports I read about her irritability puts me off. I hope to catch her in a good mood, as she would be my FIRST BBFSCIP date I would experience.

Was Crystal a clock watcher? The past date I had with her seemed like she may have been, as I wanted to drive out to Kakaako. She was ok with it at first, but keep asking "where we going" or "how much longer". If you had to drive out to your place (or a hotel room), did she get antsy with the drive time?

Botoman
11-26-22, 20:44
Still looking for Kate and Paige, I rather her someone a bit more mentally stable for a regular, but aside from a mental issues she has been steady and easy for me to find.Paige is very hard to find but she says she out a lot but gets picked up as soon as available with 3 or 4 or 5 cars lined up ready to pick her up as soon as she spotted and almost like need to manuver car to get inside to maybe get to her or need to wait another half hour or 2 hours or more or even all night and then she's gone, so nearly impossible to get to her because she not like other SW who wait on sidewalk eyeing out cars hoping for one to stop because carz and guyz in carz are waiting for Paige like sharks for this fresh youngish white meat so good luck fellaz like fellas are starved for good white meat like Nikki Sweet Maya Malia and even Italian Nikki who appears then disappears and even Boto found Stacey Aka Slim a month or 2 ago who looks like Maya and had a good time with her then poof she be gone never to be seen so all us hard up guyz are starved and hungry, stay safe fellas, Boto.

Hawaii Kai 80
11-26-22, 21:50
Thanks for this HUGE chuckle, as I could see me doing the same. I am so interested in Sheila, but the reports I read about her irritability puts me off. I hope to catch her in a good mood, as she would be my FIRST BBFSCIP date I would experience.

Was Crystal a clock watcher? The past date I had with her seemed like she may have been, as I wanted to drive out to Kakaako. She was ok with it at first, but keep asking "where we going" or "how much longer". If you had to drive out to your place (or a hotel room), did she get antsy with the drive time?Sheila is currently homeless. I seen het with a few people on the Kikui St sidewalk near Hosoi Mortuary. She does do BBFSCIP. You just need to get her when she's no jonesing for Meth.

Crystal didn't watch the clock with me. She said she walks the streets from 5 pm and needs to be back at het homeless csmp by 9 pm. As long as she makes a total of $100 from 5-9 she's happy with that. I gave het that and she stsyed for 2 hours and I dropped her off near her tent. Crystsl is better than Sheila as far as being irritable. Don't pay them until after you're satisfied.

Hawaii Kai 80
11-27-22, 13:22
I stopped to talk to her on Wednesday about 6 pm. She says that she is 20 y / o but looks younger than that. Also said that she HAS to be out every night until 5 am. Obvious pimp lurking in the scene. She looks Indian (dots, not feathers). Pointed out her friend, Gabby.

The pricing and obvious pimp lurking nearby were reasons to drive away. She does have a great personality. Saw her in same location behind Longs at 515 this morning.I spoke with a SW this morning and I asked if she knew Diamond. She said yes. I mentioned how attractive she was and the SW said she used to be a tranny but had the full Post-Op surgery. I won't take her word for it unless someone reports it on here after their experience with Diamond. She is charging way too much for a SW. She should place an Ad on Adult Look and rent a hotel. I'd give it a try.

Kokuryu1
11-27-22, 23:49
I don't usually cruise downtown that much anymore but was in the area and decided to drive through, majority of the times I've gone I've found nothing but mahus (miss the old days) and its usually hit or miss. The last time I cruised through I saw 9-10 mahus of various shapes and sizes in one spot, they could start their own football team.

Late report but was in the area and drove through kukui st. Around 6 pm Friday took a drive behind longs and saw the redhead girl. Parked in the longs parking lot and walked over and talked to her. She looked about 19 or maybe younger, 5'4 or 5'5 skinny with short shoulder length reddish hair and a cups. She seems sketched out when I talked to her and said she was just waiting for a friend. So I moved on.

Drove by zippys and a woman wearing a red top, gray yoga pants and holding a can of four loko waived at me so I turned around and pulled up next to her, said her name was Noe she was about 5'6 maybe 5'7, full b cups and a nice ass, not sure about ethnicity but from her mouth I'm guessing podagee. She said she needed money but I only had 40 on me so we agreed to a CBJ (black Friday special LOL). While driving to a spot she was rambling, going on about how she's a real girl, how she's not out a lot, how there aren't many real girls out anymore cause the mahus bully them and make them pay a fee, which she said she does. How she doesn't do BB cause there's something going around (according to the mahus) and how she's a alcoholic. I tend to tune out majority of what providers say when they start rambling unless its useful info. We get to the spot and she pulls her top down and she has nice natural tits with brown eraser nipples, not saggy. She starts the CBJ, and I start grabbing her ass and playing with her tits, I didn't have to give her any instruction cause I think she was just into it. I put my other hand on her head and she starts to DT and gag herself on it, so I grip her head and push it down more, then she stops and says I want you to f# me. As much as I wanted to especially for 40, I just don't like FS in cars and asked if we could turn this into a home date (even offered more) but she said not tonight. So she continues with the DT CBJ and I came pretty fast especially with a condom on, which is usually hard to do for me. She doesn't have a phone and I don't know if anyone will get the same treatment, as always YMMV.

Now Holly or as I know her Chloe, she used to be my go to for a quick date. She can usually be found on the stairs of Borthwick mortuary. Menus pretty open and she will let you record if she likes you, cause according to her, she's selective about who she see's and does things with. She does like to ramble and strangle constantly wipe herself down with a napkin or use lotion even during a date. I stopped seeing her cause one time I dropped her off and she almost forgot something in my car, upon looking closer it was a Ziploc bag with shit in it. Yes actual shit. I could have been mistaken, maybe it was a melted tootsie roll or a brownie but to me it looked like shit. I'm so glad it didn't open in my car. I don't know if that would've been worse than discovering chocolate chips on your finger (RIP bsg).

Redneck 1
11-28-22, 01:28
Any body have any info what really happened to this guy's they used to pick up local prostitutes and post it only they? I just no understand why the stop working.Although I don't know if that site stopped featuring new videos (and if so, why it stopped), parts of many of those videos are available for free on various porn sites. The candid conversations with the sleazy providers (drug users, ex-convicts, etc.) were usually interesting and informative. However, of the videos from that site that I've viewed, none of the providers seemed to be in Hawaii.

Botoman
11-28-22, 13:43
Now Holly or as I know her Chloe, she used to be my go to for a quick date. She can usually be found on the stairs of Borthwick mortuary. Menus pretty open and she will let you record if she likes you, cause according to her, she's selective about who she see's and does things with. She does like to ramble and strangle constantly wipe herself down with a napkin or use lotion even during a date. I stopped seeing her cause one time I dropped her off and she almost forgot something in my car, upon looking closer it was a Ziploc bag with shit in it. Yes actual shit. I could have been mistaken, maybe it was a melted tootsie roll or a brownie but to me it looked like shit. I'm so glad it didn't open in my car. I don't know if that would've been worse than discovering chocolate chips on your finger (RIP bsg).Wow, why would someone bring own dodo in a ziplock bag, nice little Merry Christmas nugget, some peeps are into that Hot Carl stuff, what a trip.

Hawaii Kai 80
11-28-22, 17:44
The old Mila received a bad reputation for her rushing customers, her negative attitude and for her smokers breath and smell. She is now calling herself Laila and her hair color is dark brown instead of blonde. She said business has been slow so she's trying to make changes to try to attract more business. I explained to her the mongers know her as having a bad attitude, a clock watcher and rushes her customers. I also mentioned the smoking smell / breath. I explained to her if she changes these areas members on the Hawaii Sex Guide might give her another chance. I informed her she has so many bad reviews. Well, I gave her a chance this morning and it took only 10 minutes for her to revert back to the old Mila. I will not see her again. Mila and Sheila are very similar in attitude and making excuses. They are both on my pass list.

Hawaii Kai 80
11-28-22, 17:54
I don't usually cruise downtown that much anymore but was in the area and decided to drive through, majority of the times I've gone I've found nothing but mahus (miss the old days) and its usually hit or miss. The last time I cruised through I saw 9-10 mahus of various shapes and sizes in one spot, they could start their own football team.

Late report but was in the area and drove through kukui st. Around 6 pm Friday took a drive behind longs and saw the redhead girl. Parked in the longs parking lot and walked over and talked to her. She looked about 19 or maybe younger, 5'4 or 5'5 skinny with short shoulder length reddish hair and a cups. She seems sketched out when I talked to her and said she was just waiting for a friend. So I moved on.

Drove by zippys and a woman wearing a red top, gray yoga pants and holding a can of four loko waived at me so I turned around and pulled up next to her, said her name was Noe she was about 5'6 maybe 5'7, full b cups and a nice ass, not sure about ethnicity but from her mouth I'm guessing podagee. She said she needed money but I only had 40 on me so we agreed to a CBJ (black Friday special LOL). While driving to a spot she was rambling, going on about how she's a real girl, how she's not out a lot, how there aren't many real girls out anymore cause the mahus bully them and make them pay a fee, which she said she does. How she doesn't do BB cause there's something going around (according to the mahus) and how she's a alcoholic. I tend to tune out majority of what providers say when they start rambling unless its useful info. We get to the spot and she pulls her top down and she has nice natural tits with brown eraser nipples, not saggy. She starts the CBJ, and I start grabbing her ass and playing with her tits, I didn't have to give her any instruction cause I think she was just into it..I took her to my home recently. BBBJ and BBFSCIP was $75 for a full hour. She does ramble using jibberish words. She also kept wiping hand soap in my bathroom on her skin. When she took off her underwear I noticed white powder on her crotch area. I thought it was baby powder but it was Comet that I use to clean my toilet. She also had her period. I did the deed without a problem. She just does weird things. If you can get through the weirdness the sex is find. I rather see Holly than Mila / Laila or Sheila.

Redneck 1
11-28-22, 20:59
Anyone know what happened to Lexie and Monica? Haven't seen them out in a while. Hope they are okay. Two of the best looking ones although Lexie is usually chemically enhanced and moody. Appreciate any info.Lexie was on the Diamond Head side of Maunakea Street, near Zippy's, at 4:50 in the morning today (Monday). At least from a distance she looked good, with her hair brushed out, and wearing an attractive outfit.

Redneck 1
11-28-22, 22:06
Never seen or met this woman, but from what is quoted above, anyone who might have any interest in her should carefully review Hawaii laws on prostitution and HT. Could be too you-know-what, "has to" work, and an "obvious pimp" is supervising her. If that's all true, completely avoiding her would seem to be a very good idea.This morning (Monday) at about 4:15, Diamond was working on the mauka side of South Kukui Street behind Longs. I had several relatively close looks at her in adequate lighting. As others have posted, she looks youthful, and she looked even more so when I visualized her without all the makeup she was wearing. An apparent pimp was watching her from across the street, and I saw her walk over to talk with him. There were two other unfamiliar men standing nearby.

Guys, personally I'm not going to take a risk of violating HRS 712-1200.5 (4), a Class C felony, and / or HRS 712-1209.1, a Class B felony.

Honcho68
11-29-22, 16:14
Guys a warning Mila / Laila.

It seems there is a rumor that Mila / Laila dated a John and stole something from his home. It turns out that it belong to the Johns wife. She kick him out of their home and he was living in his truck.

Well last week I was sitting in my car when I saw what think was the John in his truck confront Mila / Laila she was turning a trick with another John and all hell broke loose. The John got his truck and demand that Mila / Laila return what was stolen then the second John took out a small's child's bat and started threatening the first John in the truck. The argument ensued and the second John chased the first John fortunately there was no violence.

One of the other Queens manage to get the stolen item from Mila / Laila and return it to the first John. Please if you see Mila / Laila don't take her to your home and make sure that there nothing in your truck or car she worth stealing. But mostly tried to avoid her if you see her, she just not worth the trouble.

Kakashihatake
11-29-22, 17:21
Just checking to see if anyone has any info on her.

Hawaii Kai 80
11-29-22, 17:38

It seems there is a rumor that Mila / Laila dated a John and stole something from his home. It turns out that it belong to the Johns wife. She kick him out of their home and he was living in his truck.

Well last week I was sitting in my car when I saw what think was the John in his truck confront Mila / Laila she was turning a trick with another John and all hell broke loose. The John got his truck and demand that Mila / Laila return what was stolen then the second John took out a small's child's bat and started threatening the first John in the truck. The argument ensued and the second John chased the first John fortunately there was no violence.

One of the other Queens manage to get the stolen item from Mila / Laila and return it to the first John. Please if you see Mila / Laila don't take her to your home and make sure that there nothing in your truck or car she worth stealing. But mostly tried to avoid her if you see her, she just not worth the trouble.A couple of hours after having Mila over my home I noticed my THC Vspe missing from my desk in my bedroom. I went out to use my other bathroom down the hall while Mila was in my master bathroom. Lucky I took my shorts with my wallet with me. This was an old vape and it didn't contain a cartridge. It was no loss but I know it was her. Warning to all Mongers, stay far away from Mila / Laila. Actually, do not trust anyone in your home if they're not family.

The P Hunter
11-29-22, 19:50

One of the other Queens manage to get the stolen item from Mila / Laila and return it to the first John. Please if you see Mila / Laila don't take her to your home and make sure that there nothing in your truck or car she worth stealing. But mostly tried to avoid her if you see her, she just not worth the trouble.Man oh man. Never ever trust ANY SW to be alone in a room, even for a few seconds. There has been times when I told the SW I need to hit the ATM to get funds. When I get to the ATM, I tell the SW to get out with me and stand near me (NOT in view of the ATM camera or the keypad). Also, on the super rare occasion I bring a SW to my house, I drive a confusing route to my place and when you get within a few miles to my place, I have her lie down so she can't see the neighborhood. Also, before going to your place, ask for her cell phone and turn it off for her (to turn off the GPS). Hell, she can't even go to the bathroom alone with the door closed (I stand right outside). NEVER EVER leave your guard down with a SW!!

To plan for mongering, HIDE YOUR CELL PHONE. Then, I always stow away anything in the car that can be removed, especially from the glove compartment. Hide all your vehicle insurance info, your car registration, etc. NEVER have your money in a wallet. Always have it stashed away where only you can find it (ie. The overhead visor, drivers side door pockets, pants pockets, etc.) and remember to have the denominations of cash separated and remember how it is stowed in your car. NEVER have a wad of cash, then thumb through when giving the funds to a SW. My rule is to carry 40 in one hidaway spot for the low class, "blue balls" date; another 20 somewhere else to add to the 40 for a "ok, it'll be worth it" date; another 20 somewhere else to add to the 60 for a "worth every dime" date and the "emergency" 10 under the floor mat if you need to increase a 40 date to a 50 date.

Stay safe and aware out there. Don't only think with the little head!

Hawaii Kai 80
11-29-22, 21:04
Just checking to see if anyone has any info on her.I had dated her twice each time BBSFCIP was 50. The first time when we were having sex she started to cry. I immediately got off and ask what was wrong. She said nothing. I block out her crying and finished. She's actually pretty tight and wet down there. She has a substance abuse problem but she does not nod off and doesn't gets irritable. She's also not a clock watcher. The price is right.

RdPuerco
11-30-22, 00:41
she not like other SW who wait on sidewalk eyeing out cars hoping for one to stop because carz and guyz in carz are waiting for Paige like sharks for this fresh youngish white meat so good luck fellaz like fellas are starved for good white meat.No shit, bro. She's attractive, skilled, relatively attitude-free and not crazy. The holy grail of downtown mongering. Easily the new Nikki Sweet. She'll have all the regulars she wants.

SixtyNiner69
11-30-22, 01:48
I took her to my home recently. BBBJ and BBFSCIP was $75 for a full hour. She does ramble using jibberish words. She also kept wiping hand soap in my bathroom on her skin. When she took off her underwear I noticed white powder on her crotch area. I thought it was baby powder but it was Comet that I use to clean my toilet. She also had her period. I did the deed without a problem. She just does weird things. If you can get through the weirdness the sex is find. I rather see Holly than Mila / Laila or Sheila.Noe has been around for many years she's from waimanalo and that is her real name she used to be pretty good looking but the drug got to her she was recently kicked out of her place she was staying at in waimanalo and now lives on the streets in town she was known as picaso sincs she loved to paint on pieces of plywood in waimanalo catch her when she's sober and you will have a good time once she's showered up and smelling nice stay safe fellow mongers.

Hawaii Kai 80
11-30-22, 05:40
I wasn't planning on picking anyone up this evening but Paige was standing behind Pali Longs looking very nice and out of place as a SW. With all the crap from Mila and Sheila, Paige is the Real Deal. She's the most attractive female out there. She has a nice personality and doesn't seem in a rush at all. She came with me to my home. I gave her something to eat and drink. We got down to business. DFK, DT, BBBJ (she swallows) and BBFSCIP. This was the Best SW experiences I ever had. She moans softly and will role play if needed. She gave me her number. Note: she doesn't carry her phone while working. You can text her and leave a message. Her charge for PSE FS is $1 and you should receive a great experience and zero hassle. She usually works late at night but she will work at anytime. I can't guarantee anything by giving out her number but if anyone wants it PM me.

Kbsomthin2
11-30-22, 13:30
Any chance this is the diamond everyone is talking about?

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/hey-guys-im-new-in-town/52048836#&gid=1&pid=4.

KillingAngel
11-30-22, 15:43
Just checking to see if anyone has any info on her.No good. One of those batshit insane homeless ladies. Saw her with face painted like joker once.

Hawaii Kai 80
11-30-22, 16:30
Any chance this is the diamond everyone is talking about?

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/hey-guys-im-new-in-town/52048836#&gid=1&pid=4.I can confirm this is her. I seen her up close at my car window. Her Ad also has the same number she gave to me. 808xxxx528.

Now she can ask for her Escort prices.

Hilo Hawn
11-30-22, 17:59
I've seen Maria out & about this morning around 9 am behind Longs walking around & talking on her phone. She looking thick now a days but yet good.

TheJayj88
11-30-22, 21:03
Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but across all threads seemed the most appropriate.

Anyone ever go down sand island road and see some ladies that look like they would date? Either walking or even out at the sand island park at the end or where the jet ski's launch.

Just wanted to see if anyone ever got lucky or tried anyone in that area. Seen some condom wrappers on the ground before, I know it could be anyone but figured I'd ask in case someone had an idea of talent there.

Redneck 1
11-30-22, 21:36
Anyone ever go down sand island road and see some ladies that look like they would date? Either walking or even out at the sand island park at the end or where the jet ski's launch.

Just wanted to see if anyone ever got lucky or tried anyone in that area. Seen some condom wrappers on the ground before, I know it could be anyone but figured I'd ask in case someone had an idea of talent there.Delightful Debbie, formerly a frequent downtown provider, sometimes hangs out and dates in the Sand Island area.

Redneck 1
11-30-22, 21:52
Just checking to see if anyone has any info on her.In the Downtown thread, I have posted reports on her (Jacqueline, also known as Jackie or Jacque) on the following days:

11-30-22.

10-29-22.

10-23-22.

7-17-22.

7-16-22.

Mr Solo74
12-01-22, 19:10
Saw Diamond this morning by longs. I asked if she needs a ride- she said no but she will give BJ for $$ and full service car date for $$$ I told her regardless of how damn hot she is- no one will pay that for car date out here. Bye!

She is hot!

She is nice.

Looks like she got a manager.

Would be easier for her to get that amount if she had incall location. But not for car date.

Was able to get a picture. I wish we all could post pics like they do on mainland forums.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-01-22, 19:55
Saw Diamond this morning by longs. I asked if she needs a ride- she said no but she will give BJ for $$ and full service car date for $$$ I told her regardless of how damn hot she is- no one will pay that for car date out here. Bye!

She is hot!

She is nice.

Looks like she got a manager.

Would be easier for her to get that amount if she had incall location. But not for car date.

Was able to get a picture. I wish we all could post pics like they do on mainland forums.She has an Ad for Incall on Sumo Search. I told her the same as you. Either lower your price to SW's or make an Ad and be an Escort in a hotel room.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-01-22, 20:08
I just spoke to Paige and she has a new number for work only. She will carry this phone during the day and while working.

Tonight she plans to be behind Pali Longs on Kukui St from 9 pm to whenever.

Please call or text her today after 4 pm to schedule.

She asked me to let you everyone know she really appreciates your kindness and business.

You can PM me and I'll send you her work number because I can post it on here.

To the 9 members who already PM me, please check your Inbox because I sent you her new work number.

Note: She also said she's available for dates throughout the day and at night.

Thanks.

Diesel671
12-02-22, 12:37
I contacted Paige yesterday during the day. She quoted me $$ for a BBBJCIM. I'll pass. Mahalo for her number Hawaii Kai 80.

Keoni808
12-02-22, 19:31
She has an Ad for Incall on Sumo Search. I told her the same as you. Either lower your price to SW's or make an Ad and be an Escort in a hotel room.https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/39785290

GL.

Vapor
12-03-22, 09:11
Anyone one out tonight. Is it worth coming into town.

Patonko
12-03-22, 17:19
Taylor hit me up recently to ask if I was looking for a date. We met up and agreed to $100 for BBBJCIM. Afterwards she told me she stopped coming into town because of a number of reasons, mainly the mahus harassing her and Johns trying to lowball her. So basically she gave me the okay to give guys her number so she can pick up more business. If you want her number hmu.

Member #6255
12-03-22, 17:32
Anyone one out tonight. Is it worth coming into town.Only had mahus. Kimberly was looking good and upbeat. Lexie was all drugged out and argumentative about everything. Said she lost a tooth after getting drugged and raped. Find that hard to believe. She has deteriorated so badly because of her continued smoking of crack. So sad.

Botoman
12-04-22, 00:21
I contacted Paige yesterday during the day. She quoted me $$ for a BBBJCIM. I'll pass. Mahalo for her number Hawaii Kai 80.If she doesn't no you prolly throwing out hi price but after she no you should be all good, but she may be managed so you never no, but good luck she good to go.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-04-22, 00:43
If she doesn't no you prolly throwing out hi price but after she no you should be all good, but she may be managed so you never no, but good luck she good to go.I explained to Paige after one of our dates the reason Diamond has so many potential customers pass after she gives her price is she is charging Escort prices as a SW. I informed her most mongers who frequent Kukui St are searching for a good time at SW prices. Majority of the SW dates are car dates. No one will pay 200 for BBBJCIM and 300 for CFS. Escorts ask these prices because they look better and they have a hotel room. This is probably why Diamond is running Escort Ads now. I informed Paige I'd give out her work number to mongers to help her and the guys out but only if she follows up on their messages in a timely manner and offer SW pricing. I did this as a favor to her asking nothing in return. I just want SW prices and great service. Please PM me if she's not answering anyone's messages and / or is quoting Escort pricing.

Botoman
12-04-22, 16:48
I explained to Paige after one of our dates the reason Diamond has so many potential customers pass after she gives her price is she is charging Escort prices as a SW. I informed her most mongers who frequent Kukui St are searching for a good time at SW prices. Majority of the SW dates are car dates. No one will pay 200 for BBBJCIM and 300 for CFS. Escorts ask these prices because they look better and they have a hotel room. This is probably why Diamond is running Escort Ads now. I informed Paige I'd give out her work number to mongers to help her and the guys out but only if she follows up on their messages in a timely manner and offer SW pricing. I did this as a favor to her asking nothing in return. I just want SW prices and great service. Please PM me if she's not answering anyone's messages and / or is quoting Escort pricing.Boto one time I asked Page if she is managed and she said yes, which means maybe she's not even answering the phone it's a guy on the other side messaging back, another thing, when girls are manage, they don't keep the money, they give all of the money to the management, and management gives them whatever, I know, it sounds stupid, but Boto is friends with a worker, he said when she was manage, the guy took everything But he got her a place to live, a boob job, and other stuff and when a rich customer would give her fancy dish like a LV bag for Rolex watch, he ended up, taking it, or she gave it to him, I know it sounds messed up, but they really get in their head, this girl got into drugs too, so that might've made her is a more vulnerable, but she had a decent job before, but had a history with drugs and abuse. Who knows.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-04-22, 18:24
Boto one time I asked Page if she is managed and she said yes, which means maybe she's not even answering the phone it's a guy on the other side messaging back, another thing, when girls are manage, they don't keep the money, they give all of the money to the management, and management gives them whatever, I know, it sounds stupid, but Boto is friends with a worker, he said when she was manage, the guy took everything But he got her a place to live, a boob job, and other stuff and when a rich customer would give her fancy dish like a LV bag for Rolex watch, he ended up, taking it, or she gave it to him, I know it sounds messed up, but they really get in their head, this girl got into drugs too, so that might've made her is a more vulnerable, but she had a decent job before, but had a history with drugs and abuse. Who knows.I asked and she told me she's manage. She has a substance abuse problem. She doesn't nod out during the session and only does on the drive back. The manager is probably monitoring the phone because these girls have zero time management skills. The usually don't have phones or a way to tell time. Anyway, I agree with you Botoman 🤙.

HawaiiSteve
12-04-22, 19:27
I explained to Paige after one of our dates the reason Diamond has so many potential customers pass after she gives her price is she is charging Escort prices as a SW. I informed her most mongers who frequent Kukui St are searching for a good time at SW prices. Majority of the SW dates are car dates. No one will pay 200 for BBBJCIM and 300 for CFS. Escorts ask these prices because they look better and they have a hotel room. This is probably why Diamond is running Escort Ads now. I informed Paige I'd give out her work number to mongers to help her and the guys out but only if she follows up on their messages in a timely manner and offer SW pricing. I did this as a favor to her asking nothing in return. I just want SW prices and great service. Please PM me if she's not answering anyone's messages and / or is quoting Escort pricing.Pmd you about paige.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-04-22, 21:23
Pmd you about paige.Sent you her work number.

HawaiiSteve
12-05-22, 12:48
Sent you her work number.Mahalo brother.

BScotti
12-05-22, 21:33
I text Diamond this weekend and got a reply for 500 hr or 300 hhr.

Not sure if that was her or the handler replying but that's some crazy pricing.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-05-22, 22:50

Not sure if that was her or the handler replying but that's some crazy pricing.I drove by Kukui St behind Pali Longs and stop to talk to her. I asked are your prices still the same High Prices? She replied, yes. I kept on driving. No one on this forum has reported trying her out.

Furtive
12-06-22, 06:44

Not sure if that was her or the handler replying but that's some crazy pricing.She will also request pick up at her SW spot cause she doesn't have uber money (her words). Red flag for me if that's your pricing but you can't manage your money to be able to provide your own transportation.

Redneck 1
12-06-22, 13:56
No one on this forum has reported trying her out.Maybe some guys have tried her, but are reluctant to publicly post about it because they don't want to admit paying such high prices and / or they took a look at the two Hawaii felony statutes that I cited.

Honcho68
12-06-22, 15:32
There is a new blond girl on the street her name is Becca she just started today. Please post reports if you have any thanks.

Zrilla03
12-06-22, 20:03
There is a new blond girl on the street her name is Becca she just started today. Please post reports if you have any thanks.Any details on the blonde? Was she older, bleache blond, tall and skinny?

SixtyNiner69
12-07-22, 14:07
Got connected with her through hawaii kai 80 thank you bro she gave me a price of $ for bbbjwcim with swallow or $-5 for FS I opted for just the BJ I don't like doing the deed in my car rather see a mp girl or an escort girl for that and I had already seen natalie on Monday so just wanted a release on Tuesday LOL any way her skills are pretty good I'm not the average size and she was able to swallow that thing like a P.S. Was pretty impressed for a SW she could suck a golf ball out of a garden hose to put it in better terms LOL but for SW standards she's ok not the greatest looking maybe if she made herself up and lost about 20 lbs she could be good anyway stay safw fellow mongers.

Big Gulp
12-07-22, 23:53
I drove by Kukui St behind Pali Longs and stop to talk to her. I asked are your prices still the same High Prices? She replied, yes. I kept on driving. No one on this forum has reported trying her out.She should work at a MP or be an escort not a SW.

Hilo Hawn
12-08-22, 16:43
Seen Maria behind Longs today she is looking fine. Was wandering if anyone had her number?

Toronto CA
12-09-22, 02:02
Anyone see an early 20's something, probably Filipino Asian type mix roaming behind Pali Longs. Very womanly chest, not too skinny, not fat. Spot her every once in a while, sorta seems out of place yet behaves sorta street walker.

Big Gulp
12-09-22, 12:22
Anyone see an early 20's something, probably Filipino Asian type mix roaming behind Pali Longs. Very womanly chest, not too skinny, not fat. Spot her every once in a while, sorta seems out of place yet behaves sorta street walker.What day and time did you see her?

Localasianman
12-09-22, 19:05
New here boys.

But I saw Diamond. Texted her earlier, set up a time, she came 45 mins late. After we started driving she stated that I told her the wrong info and she quoted me wrong. Her rates are: 600 per hour, 400 half hour, 300 full set, 200 BJ, 100 quick visit. So if you want a 30 min with FS she said it's 700. Dropped her off the left.

Toronto CA
12-10-22, 01:15
What day and time did you see her?Saw her last night around 8 PM near the biki bike rack. Saw her another time in the Pali longs parking lot where huge tree is and she gave the crack head what's up with her head.

Surprised no one has ever saw her but she's not out nightly. I've seen cars stop her but drive off so I'm thinking her prices are outrageous, but there's a ton of suckers out there.

The P Hunter
12-10-22, 09:32
Took a quick cruise through Kukui Street last night. I pulled over to the side by Zippys, just playing games on my phone, then out of nowhere Holly comes to the drivers side window and scared the shit out of me. I told her to get off the road, since cars were whizzing by and swerving out of the way for her. She said I'm not on the road (Hello, the street is the road). Having no luck in trying to get her on the sidewalk, I soon noticed a black male across the street watching our interaction. I asked Holly "who's that guy", she turned and said "a friend watching out for me". Then, Holly started talking in bubbles about being cold and about the trees in the area (HUH??!!!) After her rambling, she asked if I wanted to date her. I asked if we can go back to her place, knowing the answer would be NO, but she answered OK and mentioned her place is small. Excitedly I said, lets go then!! Soon after she said her roommate is home and it was past curfew to go there, so a no-go from her. I looked at her dumbfounded and said to her, "I'm OK". She started to mumble something incoherent and slowly walked in the middle of the street, all the while mumbling something (but not a dis on me).

To anyone who routinely dates her, is she always this spacy? She does have a nice body for her age of mid-40's, but I would be worried of her mood swings if we did hook up.

Big Gulp
12-10-22, 17:06
Saw her last night around 8 PM near the biki bike rack. Saw her another time in the Pali longs parking lot where huge tree is and she gave the crack head what's up with her head.

Surprised no one has ever saw her but she's not out nightly. I've seen cars stop her but drive off so I'm thinking her prices are outrageous, but there's a ton of suckers out there.Will be on the look out for her.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-10-22, 18:44
Will be on the look out for her.I think you're talking about Diamond. I seen her on Nuuanu Ave near Kukui St this morning around 6 am. Yes she's quoting High Pricing. BBBJ 2 $$ and CFS 3 $$. Cars stopping and driving off. I could tell she's getting frustrated by the amount of customers she's losing due to price. I didn't suggest anything because she's being managed and probably has no choice. By coincidence she received a call on her phone and the name in capital letters said PIMP.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-10-22, 18:59
Took a quick cruise through Kukui Street last night. I pulled over to the side by Zippys, just playing games on my phone, then out of nowhere Holly comes to the drivers side window and scared the shit out of me. I told her to get off the road, since cars were whizzing by and swerving out of the way for her. She said I'm not on the road (Hello, the street is the road). Having no luck in trying to get her on the sidewalk, I soon noticed a black male across the street watching our interaction. I asked Holly "who's that guy", she turned and said "a friend watching out for me". Then, Holly started talking in bubbles about being cold and about the trees in the area (HUH??!!!) After her rambling, she asked if I wanted to date her. I asked if we can go back to her place, knowing the answer would be NO, but she answered OK and mentioned her place is small. Excitedly I said, lets go then!! Soon after she said her roommate is home and it was past curfew to go there, so a no-go from her. I looked at her dumbfounded and said to her, "I'm OK". She started to mumble something incoherent and slowly walked in the middle of the street, all the while mumbling something (but not a dis on me).

To anyone who routinely dates her, is she always this spacy? She does have a nice body for her age of mid-40's, but I would be worried of her mood swings if we did hook up.I picked up Holly this morning around 6 am because there were no females on the track and except Diamond. Holly will not rush you and will try her best. I negotiated BBFS for 40. Her BBBJ was pretty good. BBFS was really good because she gets really wet. She also let me take a few creampie pics and a BJ video. She does mumble to herself. I used to ask what did she say but I no longer bother asking. She also a germafob. I do not allow her to go in my bathroom because she will rub hand soap on her body. She will constantly wash her hand if you allow her to. I can handle people with issues but I cut them off if they're wasting time or do something crazy. I also do not allow the drug addicts close the door in my bathroom. Many of them will smoke crack, meth or shoot up the fentanyl. How do you explain a dead person in your bathroom. Once Malia injected herself in her neck. I opened the door and she was out cold sitting on the toilet. She actually slept on my bed for two hours. I go down a list of No's prior to driving to my place.

Big Gulp
12-10-22, 20:18
I picked up Holly this morning around 6 am because there were no females on the track and except Diamond. Holly will not rush you and will try her best. I negotiated BBFS for 40. Her BBBJ was pretty good. BBFS was really good because she gets really wet. She also let me take a few creampie pics and a BJ video. She does mumble to herself. I used to ask what did she say but I no longer bother asking. She also a germafob. I do not allow her to go in my bathroom because she will rub hand soap on her body. She will constantly wash her hand if you allow her to. I can handle people with issues but I cut them off if they're wasting time or do something crazy. I also do not allow the drug addicts close the door in my bathroom. Many of them will smoke crack, meth or shoot up the fentanyl. How do you explain a dead person in your bathroom. Once Malia injected herself in her neck. I opened the door and she was out cold sitting on the toilet. She actually slept on my bed for two hours. I go down a list of No's prior to driving to my place.I would be worried too if they closed the door, especially with the addictions many have, and yes a dead body in your house wouldn't be good.

I think you're talking about Diamond. I seen her on Nuuanu Ave near Kukui St this morning around 6 am. Yes she's quoting High Pricing. BBBJ 2 $$ and CFS 3 $$. Cars stopping and driving off. I could tell she's getting frustrated by the amount of customers she's losing due to price. I didn't suggest anything because she's being managed and probably has no choice. By coincidence she received a call on her phone and the name in capital letters said PIMP.Can't get anymore obvious than that, LOL.

The P Hunter
12-10-22, 20:29
She does mumble to herself. I used to ask what did she say but I no longer bother asking. She also a germafob.I can absolutely agree to the germaphobe trait. About a year ago, I picked her up and took her to the room I rented. She seemed lucid at that time, so no concerns. I asked if she wanted to shower first, to which she accepted. HUGE mistake. The shower was going for 20+ minutes, at which point I told her to hurry up. After that, it took another 10 minutes.

After the date, which was subpar to me, I made a second HUGE mistake in asking her to clean up. Again, the long, drawn out shower!

Your. 4 date was a good deal, but I would think long before partaking knowing what I know now.

Honcho68
12-10-22, 20:59
So this afternoon a new girl showed up behind Longs. Her name is Brittney. She is nice, she got fake blond hair and she Thai and nice fake boobs. She short and has a nice ass as well.

Honcho68
12-10-22, 21:01
I'm pretty sure Diamond is getting someone to pay her prices. She getting some customers.

Toronto CA
12-11-22, 01:39
I think you're talking about Diamond. I seen her on Nuuanu Ave near Kukui St this morning around 6 am. Yes she's quoting High Pricing. BBBJ 2 $$ and CFS 3 $$. Cars stopping and driving off. I could tell she's getting frustrated by the amount of customers she's losing due to price. I didn't suggest anything because she's being managed and probably has no choice. By coincidence she received a call on her phone and the name in capital letters said PIMP.If Diamond is the girl in the pic, then that's not who I'm talking about. I see that blond waif all the time. Someone mentioned a Brittany with more of the description similar to who I saw. She's a little skittish, almost undercover type vibe, I dunno.

Toronto CA
12-11-22, 01:40
So this afternoon a new girl showed up behind Longs. Her name is Brittney. She is nice, she got fake blond hair and she Thai and nice fake boobs. She short and has a nice ass as well.I think this is who I've seen lately. She seems out of place.

DT Looker
12-11-22, 21:30
If Diamond is the girl in the pic, then that's not who I'm talking about. I see that blond waif all the time. Someone mentioned a Brittany with more of the description similar to who I saw. She's a little skittish, almost undercover type vibe, I dunno.I am not sure, but the other night they were out together and had phones together. As well as reacting the same, I wonder if Brittney and Diamond are co-workers.

Redneck 1
12-11-22, 22:17
So this afternoon a new girl showed up behind Longs. Her name is Brittney. She is nice, she got fake blond hair and she Thai and nice fake boobs. She short and has a nice ass as well.At about 10:00 on Sunday morning, I saw a woman (unknown to me) who could meet that description. She was located on the mauka sidewalk of South Kukui Street behind Longs, standing right out in the open and making eye contact with potential customers. I thought she might be a Waikiki-type provider attempting to make some extra cash downtown, but that's just my speculation. I didn't stop and try to speak with her because I had a non-mongering friend in my vehicle at the time.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-11-22, 22:29
I'm not sure is she's a SW but I found her wandering in Pali Longs parking lot around 1 pm. She looked confused which later I realized she was high. I asked if she was working. She said no but she needed money. We agreed on 40 for practically everything. I knew I shouldn't have let her smoke the fentanyl but I also wanted to see how it makes her react. She nodded off real quickly and I had to wake her up when we arrived. When she focused her BJ skills are pretty good. She said she's 24 years old with no children. Her breast was a little saggy and she had extra skin under her belly but she looks 24. I finished with BBSFCIP. She moaned softly and told me she had an orgasm. She's around 5'6" and her ethnicity is Samoan and African American. Dropped her back on Maunakea St. That fentanyl stuff will be killing a lot of user either quickly or slowly. Either way once they're hooked it's a death sentence. I watched a YouTube video on this stuff. They said out of 7,000 addicts who tried to get off fentanyl with treatment only 3 individuals are still off of the drug and are either on methadone or suboxone.

Redneck 1
12-12-22, 13:55
I'm not sure is she's a SW but I found her wandering in Pali Longs parking lot around 1 pm.From your detailed description, "Tia" might be Tiana, who has been a downtown SW (off and on) for years. She sometimes uses drugs that make her very sleepy. If anyone wants to know more about Tiana, search for my reports on her in the Downtown thread and possibly this Streetwalker Reports thread.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-12-22, 17:01
Unfortunately, this thing with Paige is not working out because whoever is handling her has no plan at all. I've received good review PM's from a few, fair review PM's from a few and the monger passed because her price is too high. We can negotiate or pass. She's had he BBBJ from $1-$2 and FS from $1.5, $2, $2.5 & $3 ever for car dates. I seen her 3 times which were great, once she was MIA and now is ghosting me on the phone. She doesn't return messages and is late most of the time. It was good while it lasted.

I seen Taylor last week. I have to say although she's heavy on the fentanyl her skills are still Awesome. She's needs help with her rent so she might cut you a deal. She said I can give out her number. PM me if you need it.

DT Looker
12-12-22, 21:30
I'm not sure is she's a SW but I found her wandering in Pali Longs parking lot around 1 pm. She looked confused which later I realized she was high. I asked if she was working. She said no but she needed money. We agreed on 40 for practically everything. I knew I shouldn't have let her smoke the fentanyl but I also wanted to see how it makes her react. She nodded off real quickly and I had to wake her up when we arrived. When she focused her BJ skills are pretty good. She said she's 24 years old with no children. Her breast was a little saggy and she had extra skin under her belly but she looks 24. I finished with BBSFCIP. She moaned softly and told me she had an orgasm. She's around 5'6" and her ethnicity is Samoan and African American. Dropped her back on Maunakea St. That fentanyl stuff will be killing a lot of user either quickly or slowly. Either way once they're hooked it's a death sentence. I watched a YouTube video on this stuff. They said out of 7,000 addicts who tried to get off fentanyl with treatment only 3 individuals are still off of the drug and are either on methadone or suboxone.Tia is an old friend of mine. Unfortunately, she has a habit of falling asleep when providing. If you can get her in the day time, you can get better service. If it's late at night, I'd keep the FS option open.

I presently am debating about putting her on my Do Not Date, except she is an old friend.

DT Looker
12-12-22, 21:39
I managed to actually find and pick up Kate. She is cute, but not sure if she is 25, looks a little older than that. Overall she is pretty good. Enjoyable BBBJ and nice CFS. She said she was going to get a phone soon, but we will see. Made arrangements to see her, but will see.

Looks 8 / Attitude 9 / Skills 8. 5.

Prices B80 / S120 / A150.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-14-22, 01:58
Just got through with my session with Paige. It was Awesome.

She gave me permission to let you guys know she will be working Kukui St behind Pali Longs tonight at 9 pm to 1 am and tomorrow from 3 am to 8 am.

She said she will usually work this schedule and take random days off.

If you don't have her number send me a PM.

Mike4346
12-16-22, 14:14
I have been seeing a tall about 5'6 brunette or balck long hair some curls haole girl, b to c cup kinda saggy, slim w small pooch around 7 in the longs area. Prob 36 or so. Not bad looking does anyone have info?

Hawaii Kai 80
12-16-22, 16:31
I have been seeing a tall about 5'6 brunette or balck long hair some curls haole girl, b to c cup kinda saggy, slim w small pooch around 7 in the longs area. Prob 36 or so. Not bad looking does anyone have info?That is probably Paige. I drove by this morning and she was sitting on the fire hydrant behind Pali Longs.

Big Gulp
12-17-22, 19:09
That is probably Paige. I drove by this morning and she was sitting on the fire hydrant behind Pali Longs.I still haven't seen her out. I should skip work one day and get there early.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-17-22, 22:53
I still haven't seen her out. I should skip work one day and get there early.She was out last night and this morning. She gets scooped up so fast you'll be lucky to see her not on a date. Text her and schedule an appointment.

Redneck 1
12-18-22, 03:13
I still haven't seen her out. I should skip work one day and get there early.On Saturday, I saw Paige out in the afternoon. Wasn't keeping track of the time, but it may have been about 3:00 or 3:30. First she was in the shade on the makai side of South Kukui Street, and then she moved to the mauka side of South Kukui Street behind Longs.

Member #6255
12-18-22, 17:30
Don't know if it is true or not, but Lexie told me that she is going to be leaving the streets soon. Said that she is tired of this life and will be going back to a normal life. She said that she has met an older guy that she will be moving in with. Personally, I can't see her doing this as she is so far gone with her addiction. I wish her the best if it is true. I will miss her presence on the streets as she offered a lot to look at. That guy is a lucky guy.

Bill
12-18-22, 19:43
Don't know if it is true or not, but Lexie told me that she is going to be leaving the streets soon. Said that she is tired of this life and will be going back to a normal life. She said that she has met an older guy that she will be moving in with. Personally, I can't see her doing this as she is so far gone with her addiction. I wish her the best if it is true. I will miss her presence on the streets as she offered a lot to look at. That guy is a lucky guy."Lucky' how?

Redneck 1
12-20-22, 11:09
"Lucky" how?Maybe the original poster meant the older guy would be "lucky" if the live-in arrangement included sexual services. Even so, I don't think the arrangement would be successful over the long term. As shown from past posts, she generally has a bad personality. For example, I still remember the post where she was laughing at one of her customers as he was being robbed by her associates.

Opelu
12-20-22, 12:42
If this is the same Paige that's been around 4 a while thicker build but not fat and had a medical incident then she has the cheaper dt prices and does bb. Maybe managed now if higher price?

QUOTE=Hawaii Kai 80;6252188]Unfortunately, this thing with Paige is not working out because whoever is handling her has no plan at all. I've received good review PM's from a few, fair review PM's from a few and the monger passed because her price is too high. We can negotiate or pass. She's had he BBBJ from $1-$2 and FS from $1. 5, $2, $2. 5 & $3 ever for car dates. I seen her 3 times which were great, once she was MIA and now is ghosting me on the phone. She doesn't return messages and is late most of the time. It was good while it lasted.

Redneck 1
12-20-22, 12:55
If this is the same Paige that's been around 4 a while thicker build but not fat and had a medical incident then she has the cheaper dt prices and does bb. Maybe managed now if higher price?
That was a different Paige, not the current Paige.

Toronto CA
12-20-22, 13:08
At about 10:00 on Sunday morning, I saw a woman (unknown to me) who could meet that description. She was located on the mauka sidewalk of South Kukui Street behind Longs, standing right out in the open and making eye contact with potential customers. I thought she might be a Waikiki-type provider attempting to make some extra cash downtown, but that's just my speculation. I didn't stop and try to speak with her because I had a non-mongering friend in my vehicle at the time.Anyone seen this Brittney around lately?

Member #6255
12-20-22, 13:35
"Lucky' how?He is lucky to be able to have Lexie as his companion and sex partner. Lexie has a great personality when she is not under the influence of drugs. On top of that, she is a total freak sexually. You should try experiencing her before it is too late. This guy is in for a time of his life. Hope he isn't too old and can handle her.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-20-22, 14:36

QUOTE=Hawaii Kai 80;6252188]Unfortunately, this thing with Paige is not working out because whoever is handling her has no plan at all. I've received good review PM's from a few, fair review PM's from a few and the monger passed because her price is too high. We can negotiate or pass. She's had he BBBJ from $1-$2 and FS from $1. 5, $2, $2. 5 & $3 ever for car dates. I seen her 3 times which were great, once she was MIA and now is ghosting me on the phone. She doesn't return messages and is late most of the time. It was good while it lasted.The Paige I've been with has not been around for too long. Other than that I haven't asked her many direct questions. The issue I had recently with her being MIA was not her doing. Her friend goes over her phone. We seen each other a couple of days ago. I rather take her to me home and she can't do that while working the street. During this time she rather do car dates due to time. I schedule time with her before she works so she has the time to go to my place.

The P Hunter
12-20-22, 18:37
He is lucky to be able to have Lexie as his companion and sex partner. Lexie has a great personality when she is not under the influence of drugs. On top of that, she is a total freak sexually. You should try experiencing her before it is too late. This guy is in for a time of his life. Hope he isn't too old and can handle her.Spoken like a champ!! Like you mentioned, Lexi is cool when NOT under the influence, but a complete psycho B when high. I would be more concerned for the guy if and when she steals from him for a rebound to drugs.

Eternal Lurker
12-20-22, 21:38
So I'm new to this. How do I pick up one of these girls for service? I have no idea what to do honestly.

Redneck 1
12-21-22, 03:09
Here are some of my thoughts on the Lexie situation, based on over thirty years (now almost forty years) of experience with drug-addicted downtown prostitutes and hearing their various stories.

Almost never do drug-addicted downtown prostitutes just magically stop using drugs from self-discipline and sheer willpower. The overwhelming majority who stop using do so as the result of incarceration and / or lengthy residential drug rehab programs where they are under supervision. Even then, sooner or later many relapse after the incarceration and / or supervised rehab program ends.

From what's been posted so far, it doesn't seem that Lexie will have suddenly stopped all drug use before moving in to the older guy's home. As DTcruza observed: "Personally, I can't see her doing this as she is so far gone with her addiction". The P Hunter confirms that Lexie can be "a complete psycho B when high," as others have previously indicated. So unless Lexie has stopped using drugs before she moves in, which realistically is quite improbable, this older guy may be in for an unexpectedly rough time.

Additionally, as recognized by The P Hunter: "I would be more concerned for the guy if and when she steals from him for a rebound to drugs". Hopefully the older guy inviting a drug addict to live in his home makes sure to secure as many of his valuables as possible, but complete security would be impossible.

Personally, I would like to hope that this experiment will be successful, but frankly, I have very serious doubts.

Spinnerholic
12-21-22, 08:47
Anyone know who the haole lady with bob cut blueish hair? Saw her behind longs. She waved and smiled. Just didn't get to chat with her.

ScreamIt611
12-21-22, 12:39
Anyone know who the haole lady with bob cut blueish hair? Saw her behind longs. She waved and smiled. Just didn't get to chat with her.I saw her Monday around 8 am. I picked her up next to Zippys. Went to a parking garage and she started off with a BBBJ. It was nice, she let me grab the back of her head and shove it all the way down. She laid back afterwards and I put the cover on and went to town. She's pretty tight or being in the late 40's. She has very small A cups, but her upper body is nice and petite. After we cleaned up and I dropped her back off. Damage was 100. I would pick her up again if I saw her out.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-21-22, 13:05
Here are some of my thoughts on the Lexie situation, based on over thirty years (now almost forty years) of experience with drug-addicted downtown prostitutes and hearing their various stories.

Almost never do drug-addicted downtown prostitutes just magically stop using drugs from self-discipline and sheer willpower. The overwhelming majority who stop using do so as the result of incarceration and / or lengthy residential drug rehab programs where they are under supervision. Even then, sooner or later many relapse after the incarceration and / or supervised rehab program ends.

From what's been posted so far, it doesn't seem that Lexie will have suddenly stopped all drug use before moving in to the older guy's home. As DTcruza observed: "Personally, I can't see her doing this as she is so far gone with her addiction". The P Hunter confirms that Lexie can be "a complete psycho B when high," as others have previously indicated. So unless Lexie has stopped using drugs before she moves in, which realistically is quite improbable, this older guy may be in for an unexpectedly rough time.

Additionally, as recognized by The P Hunter: "I would be more concerned for the guy if and when she steals from him for a rebound to drugs". Hopefully the older guy inviting a drug addict to live in his home makes sure to secure as many of his valuables as possible, but complete security would be impossible.

Personally, I would like to hope that this experiment will be successful, but frankly, I have very serious doubts.Drug Addicts rarely finish treatment and stay off of drugs after rehab and detox is completed. A statistic on the mainland said out of 7,000 addicts who completed treatment only 3 out of 7,000 are still fighting daily to stay clean and the 6,997 relapsed back to using again. Another way addicts get off of drugs temporarily is when they are incarcerated. This is usually the only time an addict has clean time. I am not judging but isn't Lexie a Dude. A transgender drug addict is a Red Flag. I hope things go well however the odds are not in Lexie's favor. Lexie has been sitting on the curb by Zippy's. She's still doing dates which probably means she's still using. Good Luck.

NerdFriday
12-21-22, 14:48
Anyone know who the haole lady with bob cut blueish hair? Saw her behind longs. She waved and smiled. Just didn't get to chat with her.This might be a long shot, but is she kinda short and super tiny? I noticed your forum name.

I know of one that was a stripper and was on Seeking years ago that possibly could be her. I know it sounds super vague, but based on my limited experience with her, I think she was on a downhill spiral and could be working the streets now. If that is the same girl, be careful.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-21-22, 15:10
What can I honestly say about Maria. I've never dated her because before we can get a conversation going she has a wise ass attitude like she's something special. She likes to play the same game Mila does. I ask for her donation amount. She asked me how much do I have. I tell her 10 k. She starts thinking. I told her she's dreaming if she wants anything more than a SW donation. Her cocky attitude is a turn off. She thinks she's better than she is. She's Trailer Trash.

Redneck 1
12-21-22, 16:49
Anyone know who the haole lady with bob cut blueish hair? Saw her behind longs. She waved and smiled. Just didn't get to chat with her.This is just a guess, but about two weeks ago I saw downtown provider Sheila wearing a blue wig that may have been a bob cut. Although she's a mix of white and Latina, from a distance she could possibly look haole. She sometimes may be sighted in the area you named (behind Longs) and sometimes she waves and smiles when she wants a date. You can perform a search of this thread and the Downtown thread for the prior reports on her.

Toronto CA
12-22-22, 05:13
What can I honestly say about Maria. I've never dated her because before we can get a conversation going she has a wise ass attitude like she's something special. She likes to play the same game Mila does. I ask for her donation amount. She asked me how much do I have. I tell her 10 k. She starts thinking. I told her she's dreaming if she wants anything more than a SW donation. Her cocky attitude is a turn off. She thinks she's better than she is. She's Trailer Trash.These girls going to learn if we all keep this up.

The P Hunter
12-22-22, 17:41
Anyone know who the haole lady with bob cut blueish hair? Saw her behind longs. She waved and smiled. Just didn't get to chat with her.Cruised around last night and saw this blue hair SW; it DEFINITELY is Sheila. I didn't know she was as short as she was, comparing her to the person she stood next to. She looked tired and hanging out with 2 mahus near Tios. Also, Brenda was out as well and I am guessing she is homeless now, since she was sitting with other chronics at the corner of Kukui and Pali. Again, she did NOT look well and was completely disheveled.

Diamond was out as well near the Longs hydrant. I drove by and noticed two black males standing across the street, possibly her "protectors". I parked down the street to watch the scene and noticed she was getting NO business / traffic at all (which is good for the mongers out there), but I worry about her punishment for not making funds. She is very cute, with major potential to be a model, but I am sure she is mentally damaged.

Also in the same vicinity with Diamond were 2 blond SWs. One looked like Mila without the tats and the other one was taller in a red short dress. The Mila lookalike looked irritated with a pissy look, poor posture and seemed to be man hating with her eyes. The taller one seemed the more mature one and the guardian of the Mila copycat.

For the Lexi fans, she was outside near Zippys sitting with one guy and with another on his bike. She waved hi when I drove by, so it appeared she wasn't in distress with the 2 guys with her. If she did her retirement plan, it didn't appear so last night.

For some strange reason, there were a lot of "workers" (both kinds) and chronics out last night around midnight.

Redneck 1
12-22-22, 23:16
As always, The P Hunter, thanks for your detailed and timely report.

Brenda was out as well and I am guessing she is homeless now, since she was sitting with other chronics at the corner of Kukui and Pali. Again, she did NOT look well and was completely disheveled.Recently, I dated Brenda again, and although her physical appearance wasn't attractive: (1) her price was relatively low; (2) she's willing to perform (at least in my experience) some sexual services that many other providers don't usually provide, especially at a discount price; and (3) her attitude was very good, with friendliness, no rushing and complete cooperation. She even asked me if I wanted a longer BBBJ than I had requested, for no extra charge. So although she may not be an appropriate provider for many mongers, or even most mongers, I think she does have a niche market for guys like poor old Red.

On a different topic, two more downtown providers recently told me of their concerns about provider "D" and her situation. So even if her prices decreased to a normal level, personally I wouldn't take the risk of dating her.

Redneck 1
12-24-22, 20:37
So I'm new to this. How do I pick up one of these girls for service? I have no idea what to do honestly.Might want to first read these three articles:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRules

Although they weren't written specifically for Honolulu, and I don't necessarily agree with every statement they contain, they still can be useful for a guy who's completely new to street mongering.

After reading and digesting that material, you can ask some specific questions on the forum. Sometimes specific questions will receive a better response than broad, general questions that take more time and effort for forum members to answer.

And because he's too humble to say it I will, read all 3826 of his posts.

A2

Big Gulp
12-25-22, 02:48
Almost ran over a SW tonight. Backside of Pali Longs, had a tall brunette, wearing all black. Black pants, black top. Pretty sure she was a SW the way she walked across the street. Think she was going to a car on the other side. If she is a SW, anyone seen her tonight and who is she?

Hawaii Kai 80
12-25-22, 06:52
Almost ran over a SW tonight. Backside of Pali Longs, had a tall brunette, wearing all black. Black pants, black top. Pretty sure she was a SW the way she walked across the street. Think she was going to a car on the other side. If she is a SW, anyone seen her tonight and who is she?I believe it probably was Paige. She was wearing all black in the sfternoon. Her Friend usually is across the street.

Redneck 1
12-27-22, 14:02
On 12-18-22, in the Downtown thread, I posted a long, detailed and very favorable report on my first date with downtown provider Kate. For background info, please refer to that report.

At about 6:00 in the early evening on this past Monday, I found Kate again, this time near the front entrance of Pali Longs. She was wearing an attractive dress with a pattern of red, black and white colors. Her hair was now a slightly reddish blond color, and worn in a cute "French braid" style. She said that she plans to soon make her hair more blond. She was wearing less makeup than on our first date, which I thought made her face look more young and fresh. She still had that charming South Carolina accent.

What followed was a perfect date. Because we had already dated once, we were even more relaxed with each other than on the first date. For example, when I realized that I had forgotten to quickly take my Vitamin V upon meeting her, she decided to just enjoy a leisurely warm bath in the tub until the V had time to start taking effect. From start to finish, the date was like being with an affectionate girlfriend. DFK, followed by an excellent lubed HJ, followed by a wonderful BBBJ. Then extended DATY on a clean and appealing pussy, which she very much liked. That was followed by very satisfying BBFSCIP. Two other activities were also included, but will remain strictly confidential. Throughout the date, her personality and attitude were exactly the type I most appreciate. No complaints, no excuses, no problems, no rushing. Although the originally planned donation was $120, I gave her a well-earned $30 tip. Of course, I intend to date her again.

Kate said that to make it easier for clients to find her, she plans to set up a blue tarp at some location near Longs or at Firemen's Park (officially named Kamalii Mini Park). Then guys could beep their horn three times and she would emerge. If I learn more details of this plan, I will post them.

Free advice: for best results, make sure to treat Kate with utmost respect, politeness and good social skills.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-27-22, 21:38
The girl wearing the blue wig is Sheila. I do not trust Sheila and Mila. Both Pilau.

The P Hunter
12-30-22, 08:34
Early this morning (Friday), I decided to cruise the strip and see what's to offer. The minute I parked my car, I had the weirdest and strangest feeling to just get out of the area. The feeling was very strong for some reason. As I parked by Zippys, I reclined my seat all the way down, just enough to see above the dash. Within a few minutes, LE was slowly driving by, then stopping all of a sudden, then driving off. I am sure they were looking at the people at the mortuary steps, but I got weirded out. After the LE turned into Vineyard, what I assumed was security for Zippys stepped out to the curb and looked down my direction, then looking behind the bushes. Soon after a second security came out and looked up and down the street. As soon as they walked back into the Zippys parking lot, another different LE drove slowly past me, stopping then making a you-turn slowly. After the area was clear, I booked it out of there. I had no idea what the f**k was up, but that was the most nervous I ever got in the DT area, even though I had no SWs near me.

Listen to your spidey senses guys!

MitsFunai
12-30-22, 12:48
Listen to your spidey senses guys!I irregularly frequent downtown, AMP, KB, VB but no post due to regular posters doing one good job as it is. Health, safety stay number one in the books (AFAIC); use whatever senses and no take chances for get arrested, hurt, hustled, etc. No be nervous; just be on your toes.

DT Looker
12-30-22, 15:40
Early this morning (Friday), I decided to cruise the strip and see what's to offer. The minute I parked my car, I had the weirdest and strangest feeling to just get out of the area. The feeling was very strong for some reason. As I parked by Zippys, I reclined my seat all the way down, just enough to see above the dash. Within a few minutes, LE was slowly driving by, then stopping all of a sudden, then driving off. I am sure they were looking at the people at the mortuary steps, but I got weirded out. After the LE turned into Vineyard, what I assumed was security for Zippys stepped out to the curb and looked down my direction, then looking behind the bushes. Soon after a second security came out and looked up and down the street. As soon as they walked back into the Zippys parking lot, another different LE drove slowly past me, stopping then making a you-turn slowly. After the area was clear, I booked it out of there. I had no idea what the f**k was up, but that was the most nervous I ever got in the DT area, even though I had no SWs near me.

Listen to your spidey senses guys!Everyone please realize when someone like Diamond is on the street the Heat in downtown goes up to ridiculous until they find her and her pimps. They don't know if she has gone somewhere else so things stay like this until well after someone like her is gone. (I remember Becca and she heat was high for at least another few months after she left.).

Botoman
12-30-22, 16:24
Has anyone seen Paige lately, because Boto been searching for her but nothing, at all hours, around longs and different places in DT, but saw her couple times daytime but she wasn't working and she's flakie on phone, doesn't respond.

HawaiiSteve
12-30-22, 18:16
Has anyone seen Paige lately, because Boto been searching for her but nothing, at all hours, around longs and different places in DT, but saw her couple times daytime but she wasn't working and she's flakie on phone, doesn't respond.I saw her behind longs Tuesday night around 9.

Tundakat
12-30-22, 20:49
Everyone please realize when someone like Diamond is on the street the Heat in downtown goes up to ridiculous until they find her and her pimps. They don't know if she has gone somewhere else so things stay like this until well after someone like her is gone. (I remember Becca and she heat was high for at least another few months after she left.).Haven't been to DT in a while. Is she still around?

Redneck 1
12-31-22, 17:25
Italian Nikki who appears then disappears. Spotted her at about 11:15 last night (Friday) near the Pali Safeway. There didn't seem to be anyone with her, so I parked my vehicle and walked over to speak with her, hoping for another one of her delightful dates. However, she seemed nervous, glanced around the area, and quickly repeated again and again: "This is not a good time". Who knows, maybe a "deal" was about to go down, or perhaps a hostile "boyfriend" was nearby.

Big Gulp
01-01-23, 00:05
The girl wearing the blue wig is Sheila. I do not trust Sheila and Mila. Both Pilau.Mahalo for the warning.

Redneck 1
01-01-23, 08:26
Has anyone seen Paige lately, because Boto been searching for her but nothing, at all hours, around longs and different places in DT, but saw her couple times daytime but she wasn't working and she's flakie on phone, doesn't respond.At about 1:40 on this Sunday morning, Paige was sitting at the bus stop located at the Diamond Head-makai corner of the Kukui Street / Nuuanu Avenue intersection. She was looking good, at least from a distance, but was accompanied by a man of a particular ethnic group.

Hawaii Kai 80
01-03-23, 01:51
I was driving through Kukui st today around 5:30 pm and noticed someone I've never seen before. Jasmine is about 5'7", a beautiful African American (light skin) female wearing all black. Like Diamond she stands out among the others. I personally think she's more attractive than Diamond. A very nice smile and body. She's more expensive than her too. She quoted $5 bills for FS. I laughed. I explained to her she's walking the streets of Walmart shoppers. She said she's trying to get a hotel room. I was thinking about getting a room for trade. We'll see.

Big Gulp
01-07-23, 19:00
I was driving through Kukui st today around 5:30 pm and noticed someone I've never seen before. Jasmine is about 5'7", a beautiful African American (light skin) female wearing all black. Like Diamond she stands out among the others. I personally think she's more attractive than Diamond. A very nice smile and body. She's more expensive than her too. She quoted $5 bills for FS. I laughed. I explained to her she's walking the streets of Walmart shoppers. She said she's trying to get a hotel room. I was thinking about getting a room for trade. We'll see.She should be an escort for that kind of price.

Bottom Out
01-07-23, 21:54
I was driving through Kukui st today around 5:30 pm and noticed someone I've never seen before. Jasmine is about 5'7", a beautiful African American (light skin) female wearing all black. Like Diamond she stands out among the others. I personally think she's more attractive than Diamond. A very nice smile and body. She's more expensive than her too. She quoted $5 bills for FS. I laughed. I explained to her she's walking the streets of Walmart shoppers. She said she's trying to get a hotel room. I was thinking about getting a room for trade. We'll see.I think I seen her earlier this week. Nice looking but never talk to her, that's an outrageous price for a SW.

DT Looker
01-10-23, 22:29
Heard from a Date that Diamond was picked up by the cops. Hopefully now the Heat will be going down and we can get back things being normal again.

Also, has anyone seen Paige lately? Been wanting to enjoy her again soon.

Botoman
01-11-23, 00:41
Also, has anyone seen Paige lately? Been wanting to enjoy her again soon.Saw Paige couple times on fire hydrant behind longs around 10 in morning. Boto never had time to oof but she was there couple times in past weeek.

DaaBoy
01-11-23, 16:23
I want to watch what I say here but, was cruising DT around 1 a and saw a young, really cute SW near Pali Longs. Local girl, 19 or 20 yrs old, 5' and maybe 100 lbs. Definite spinner. By DT standards solid 10 and depending on your taste, maybe a 10 by any other standard as well. Honestly, she's not a girl you'd think of as walking the street and she's not really someone you'd find at an AMP. She's really more like a girl you'd try to hit on in the club or at the mall.

Won't say too much about service other than she's accommodating to what you want and good at it. Price was a little higher for DT standards but not unreasonable especially given the girl (definitely not like Diamond). On top of that she is not a strung out, nut case and is actually extremely personable and friendly.

Trust me, a girl like that isn't seen in DT often. If ever. She said she's not out a lot, but if you're lucky enough to find her don't miss the chance. I still can't believe it tbh.

And if you plan to go hunting and need more details finding her, you don't need any. She stands out like a lighthouse. If she's out and you miss her, it means you're blind af.

YoursTruly808
01-11-23, 18:38
I want to watch what I say here but, was cruising DT around 1 a and saw a young, really cute SW near Pali Longs. Local girl, 19 or 20 yrs old, 5' and maybe 100 lbs. Definite spinner. By DT standards solid 10 and depending on your taste, maybe a 10 by any other standard as well. Honestly, she's not a girl you'd think of as walking the street and she's not really someone you'd find at an AMP. She's really more like a girl you'd try to hit on in the club or at the mall.

Won't say too much about service other than she's accommodating to what you want and good at it. Price was a little higher for DT standards but not unreasonable especially given the girl (definitely not like Diamond). On top of that she is not a strung out, nut case and is actually extremely personable and friendly.

Trust me, a girl like that isn't seen in DT often. If ever. She said she's not out a lot, but if you're lucky enough to find her don't miss the chance. I still can't believe it tbh.

And if you plan to go hunting and need more details finding her, you don't need any. She stands out like a lighthouse. If she's out and you miss her, it means you're blind af.Dressed in a white robe with a halo over her head.

DaaBoy
01-11-23, 22:55
Dressed in a white robe with a halo over her head.No translation needed, I pretty much said that. Rarity for DT who doesn't go out often (according to her).

I will say again, a solid 10 by DT standards so don't think you'll find a Hawaiian Tropics girl walking the track. By normal, non-provider standards maybe a 7. 5 but compared to the mahus and other options, there's just no comparison. Not even close. Plus her attitude is great and she doesn't blabber incoherently to herself, try to rip your off or pass out in your car. It's also better than the current AMP alternatives which suck donkey dick.

Girls like Rejuve Dallas or Empire Maggie (personally I think she was the prettiest provider I've been with) are beautiful women. This one is a really cute college girl. I prefer that style so for me the ratings may be higher. But regardless there is just no way in hell that you'd cruise DT, see this girl and not say to yourself 'holy shit'.

Big Gulp
01-12-23, 23:48
No translation needed, I pretty much said that. Rarity for DT who doesn't go out often (according to her).

I will say again, a solid 10 by DT standards so don't think you'll find a Hawaiian Tropics girl walking the track. By normal, non-provider standards maybe a 7. 5 but compared to the mahus and other options, there's just no comparison. Not even close. Plus her attitude is great and she doesn't blabber incoherently to herself, try to rip your off or pass out in your car. It's also better than the current AMP alternatives which suck donkey dick.

Girls like Rejuve Dallas or Empire Maggie (personally I think she was the prettiest provider I've been with) are beautiful women. This one is a really cute college girl. I prefer that style so for me the ratings may be higher. But regardless there is just no way in hell that you'd cruise DT, see this girl and not say to yourself 'holy shit'.I hope I'm not blind af when I go looking for her.

SnatchThat
01-14-23, 01:19
Thanks for the info, negotiations is where it failed and why she is available on the streets. First off her value set is too damn high. Second off when approaching you can see handlers watching. Thirdly why be on the streets when you only have 1 and I mean 1 offering. Terrible waste of time, and on top her mouth is what's going to get her good. She said if you can't afford me maybe you should get yourself a boy they are cheaper LOL. She is a 6 local 19-20 girl but numbers don't add up.

DaaBoy
01-14-23, 23:24
Thanks for the info, negotiations is where it failed and why she is available on the streets. First off her value set is too damn high. Second off when approaching you can see handlers watching. Thirdly why be on the streets when you only have 1 and I mean 1 offering. Terrible waste of time, and on top her mouth is what's going to get her good. She said if you can't afford me maybe you should get yourself a boy they are cheaper LOL. She is a 6 local 19-20 girl but numbers don't add up.I don't know if this is the same girl, though I can't imagine there are multiple 19-20 yr old local chicks walking DT. Other than that, nothing else matches up to my experience. I don't know what you consider too high, but I did mention her prices a bit higher compared to the crackheads out there. She's not charging (or at least not charging me) Diamond type prices though. $1. 50 for a CBJ or $$ for hh cfs was fucking whack. She also most definitely doesn't have only 1 offering. She's got an open menu.

The girl you saw, she was tall or short? I've gotten several PMs asking if I was talking about Jasmine who looks young and local. It's NOT the same girl.

SnatchThat
01-15-23, 02:03
I don't know if this is the same girl, though I can't imagine there are multiple 19-20 yr old local chicks walking DT. Other than that, nothing else matches up to my experience. I don't know what you consider too high, but I did mention her prices a bit higher compared to the crackheads out there. She's not charging (or at least not charging me) Diamond type prices though. $1. 50 for a CBJ or $$ for hh cfs was fucking whack. She also most definitely doesn't have only 1 offering. She's got an open menu.

The girl you saw, she was tall or short? I've gotten several PMs asking if I was talking about Jasmine who looks young and local. It's NOT the same girl.She is average height, slender and petite frame and only offered CBJ for $$ that is ridiculous and claims she has the time of the month.

Redneck 1
01-15-23, 16:52
Has anyone seen Paige lately.At 10:35 on this Sunday morning, she was looking for business at the fire hydrant behind Longs on the mauka side of South Kukui Street.

Big Gulp
01-15-23, 20:02
She is average height, slender and petite frame and only offered CBJ for $$ that is ridiculous and claims she has the time of the month.Never see anyone out today matching her description.

BxWiseGuy
01-16-23, 05:53
Hello fellow mongers, visiting from Philadelphia, and will be here about a week. STG and mega personals and sumo, are useless, can't find any good providers. Went on Kuhio for a few hours doing recon, lost 2 to other mongers (scooped). Can anyone suggest a white girl, medium or thin build, that can do a car date or incall? More than happy to return the favor if anyone is in the NY / NJ / PA / Ct area. Appreciate any help, please private message me.

Sam Kanigawa
01-16-23, 22:44
Picked up Abby last night looks good she says she cleaned herself up she looks good had a great date help her out as she tries to clean herself up.

Redneck 1
01-17-23, 02:31
My two previous reports on Kate were posted on 12-18-22 in the Downtown thread, and on 12-27-22 in this Streetwalker Reports thread. For background information, please refer to those two detailed reports. This report is merely an update.

At about 5:30 on Monday morning, I was happy to see Kate walking on the mauka side of South Kukui Street behind Pali Longs. She was cutely dressed in a white top and pink skirt. She had a new hairstyle, and her hair was now dyed fully blond. She was wearing moderate makeup, including red lipstick (which I especially like). Because of how much I had enjoyed our dates in 2022, I scooped her up as quickly as possible.

This current date with her was the best yet. Attitude and service both earned top marks. Road head while driving; DFK; oral and manual play with her natural breasts; lubed HJ; extended DATY (after washing and inspection) with FIV; BBBJ; a secret "bonus" activity; and concluding with BBFSCIP and a volcanic orgasm for me. Everything was affectionate GFE style. There were absolutely no problems, complaints, excuses or disappointments, just pure pleasure. I particularly appreciated the DATY on her healthy pink pussy, which ultimately resulted in a powerful climax for her, and the smooth yet strong-suction BBBJ, which was among the best I've received from a downtown provider.

The donation was $150, which is significantly more than I usually pay for downtown providers. So is "thrifty" Red now turning into a pathetic chump? LOL. In this particular situation I didn't think the cost was excessive, because of a combination of three factors: (1) I received a perfect and comprehensive date from a relatively young and (in my opinion) attractive provider; (2) it was an unrushed and relaxing home date that lasted about an hour (not including driving time); and (3) she could have made more total money from quicker car dates during the same time period, so by agreeing to go with me she was actually making less than she could have made.

Unfortunately, Kate said that she currently didn't have a working phone number. She also said that recently she hasn't been working downtown much, but that some of her customers have been randomly finding her in the Ala Moana / Kapiolani area that includes Ala Moana Beach Park, Target and Foodland at Ala Moana Center, and McDonald's on Keeaumoku Street.

Naughty Dreads
01-17-23, 15:35
When to downtown Saturday night with SO, to check out new year festivities, we parked at Pali longs, cause everywhere else was full. Walking back to the car about 9:30-10, that was a lady sitting on the fire hydrant behind longs. Looked Hispanic / haole, late twenties / early thirties, dressed to kill. When we passed her I was walking behind my SO so I was able to make eye contact with her, she gave me the look and a few hand gestures, she was definitely working, LOL. Anyone seen her before. Not sure on hieght as she was sitting, but she didn't look taller than 5'3", not skinny, not fat, meat in all the right places. Wearing a black mini skirt and low cut blouse. I was surprised to see anyone working, cause the streets were packed with people. DM is okay.

Redneck 1
01-17-23, 19:18
At 10:35 on this Sunday morning, she (Paige) was looking for business at the fire hydrant behind Longs on the mauka side of South Kukui Street.By the way, for early birds, Paige was also available at that same location on this Tuesday morning at 4:45.

DT Looker
01-17-23, 19:55
Was messing around and Diamond was out again. Even though a source told me she was picked up by the cops.

I attempted to contact anyway to find out her situation and maybe get some help. Unfortunately, she now shows signs of being a runner. I recognized the signs from experience. She wanted to see the money first, and then when shown. She asked that I give it to her soon as she entered the car. I asked if we could take a spin around the block. She wanted Cash In hand first, and if I didn't give it to her drop her off. So I let her off. Be warned, doesn't seen like she wants anything but cash and now is going to be a runner.

Sam Kanigawa
01-18-23, 05:24
Choke cop's behind longs and by the tamale shop.

BxWiseGuy
01-18-23, 18:45
I am visiting and been reading this thread, it's been informative, but haven't found what I'm looking for. Searched Kuhio and the longs by Pali hwy. Can anyone tell me where I can find thin white girls, more demons the better LOL! I like them fresh or really worn out. Appreciate any info!

Redneck 1
01-18-23, 22:31
I am visiting and been reading this thread, it's been informative, but haven't found what I'm looking for. Searched Kuhio and the longs by Pali hwy. Can anyone tell me where I can find thin white girls, more demons the better LOL! I like them fresh or really worn out. Appreciate any info!Downtown WSW Paige might be of interest for you. You can easily use the search tool for this Streetwalker Reports thread and the search tool for the Downtown thread to find all the information that's already been posted about her.

Patonko
01-24-23, 00:05
I am visiting and been reading this thread, it's been informative, but haven't found what I'm looking for. Searched Kuhio and the longs by Pali hwy. Can anyone tell me where I can find thin white girls, more demons the better LOL! I like them fresh or really worn out. Appreciate any info!If you're going to be in Downtown then the best time to go is really the early morning on a weekday, like 4 am - 8 am. Usually I see Tayler and Maria out there, they're two of the real ladies in the game.

Botoman
01-27-23, 16:39
At about 1:40 on this Sunday morning, Paige was sitting at the bus stop located at the Diamond Head-makai corner of the Kukui Street / Nuuanu Avenue intersection. She was looking good, at least from a distance, but was accompanied by a man of a particular ethnic group.Boto saw Paige last week on Pauahi daytime, week earlier saw Paige on fire hydrant behind longs, picked up both times & shared quality time, but never seen Paige any other time so when spotted let Boto know and pick her up because she hard to find but definitely worth it and Boto like more.

HowlettJames
01-28-23, 22:17
Does anyone know of a way to contact her or is it drive there and hope?

Botoman
01-29-23, 12:36
Boto saw Paige last week on Pauahi daytime, week earlier saw Paige on fire hydrant behind longs, picked up both times & shared quality time, but never seen Paige any other time so when spotted let Boto know and pick her up because she hard to find but definitely worth it and Boto like more.Paige Poonani Patrol 5 am 6 am Sunday nothing. Not behind longs not DT anywere so Boto still patrolling for one day hut jackpot hunnypot creampot.

Botoman
01-30-23, 09:04
Paige Poonani Patrol 5 am 6 am Sunday nothing. Not behind longs not DT anywere so Boto still patrolling for one day hut jackpot hunnypot creampot.No Paige later morning or late at night but there were 2 African American females behind longs and no mahu out because was cold and they were staying dry somewhere but keep an eye out because you never no when she pops up the Paige haole white female so until later Boto with latest PPP report.

Botoman
01-30-23, 22:28
PPP Paige Poonani Payrol hit jackpot. Saw her walking Pauahi & snagged her up, and she said she was out Sunday night for little while but Boto never see and action was gooood onolicious and she one haole white girl hottie.

Botoman
01-31-23, 13:21
PPP Paige Poonani Payrol hit jackpot. Saw her walking Pauahi & snagged her up, and she said she was out Sunday night for little while but Boto never see and action was gooood onolicious and she one haole white girl hottie.Paige is out now on fire hydrant behind Longs.

Sam Kanigawa
02-01-23, 09:00
I must be the grim reaper because every time I hangout in downtown it dead.

Botoman
02-01-23, 11:09
Sexxxy Sabrina is alive & well spotted DT but didn't do it but she not out often blonde haole white MILF.

UkiSlamma
02-01-23, 12:31
Sexxxy Sabrina is alive & well spotted DT but didn't do it but she not out often blonde haole white MILF.Wow she aged. I remember banging her for the last time a couple years ago when she had a place in Kalihi. I remember when I had a good thing with her, we both got tested and we would go BB and I would drain my nuts everywhere inside and outside. That was the good ole days.

Botoman
02-01-23, 15:23
Wow she aged. I remember banging her for the last time a couple years ago when she had a place in Kalihi. I remember when I had a good thing with her, we both got tested and we would go BB and I would drain my nuts everywhere inside and outside. That was the good ole days.How old you think sexy Sabrina is now? Anyone have any guesses, any old timers who are used to see her back in the day and can do a little math.

Keye33
02-02-23, 05:19
Sorry for late post, but the site was "under maintenance" when I tried to access it. Around 9:30 pm, saw 2 Black providers behind Longs. Tall, slim, and legs for days. One was wearing what seemed like a thong for bottoms. Seemed a little reckless dressing like that. There were at least 3 other cars parked on the street w / guys in them as well. Not sure if they were waiting for someone or just enjoying the scenery. My excuse was chasing Pokemon.

Botoman
02-02-23, 18:16
On PPP & no Paige but suprise popped up Maya blonde haole white wahine who been gone from scene for awhile and spotty showing before she disappeared so they coming out from nowhere like Sexxxy Sabrina the other day and Maya today and fellas Maya is good to go maybe not as free rains as Sexxxy Sabrina or Paige but definitely doable.

CMG109
02-02-23, 19:07
Sorry for late post, but the site was "under maintenance" when I tried to access it. Around 9:30 pm, saw 2 Black providers behind Longs. Tall, slim, and legs for days. One was wearing what seemed like a thong for bottoms. Seemed a little reckless dressing like that. There were at least 3 other cars parked on the street w / guys in them as well. Not sure if they were waiting for someone or just enjoying the scenery. My excuse was chasing Pokemon.Ay just a heads up brah, but I talked to them for a bit trying to set up a date. They wanted 150 for CBJ or 300 for cfs. If you have the money then go for it, but definitely too much for me.

DT Looker
02-03-23, 15:22
Sorry for late post, but the site was "under maintenance" when I tried to access it. Around 9:30 pm, saw 2 Black providers behind Longs. Tall, slim, and legs for days. One was wearing what seemed like a thong for bottoms. Seemed a little reckless dressing like that. There were at least 3 other cars parked on the street w / guys in them as well. Not sure if they were waiting for someone or just enjoying the scenery. My excuse was chasing Pokemon.They were asking from me $400 for an hr. Way too rich for my tastes. Got numbers because she dropped to $200 for 45 mins, but decided to pass. Was hoping for Paige and seeing her.

Someone should tell them that is the price in Waikiki and DT is the ghettos.

Keye33
02-03-23, 16:14
They were asking from me $400 for an hr. Way too rich for my tastes. Got numbers because she dropped to $200 for 45 mins, but decided to pass. Was hoping for Paige and seeing her.

Someone should tell them that is the price in Waikiki and DT is the ghettos.At $$ mongers could go the PrivateDelights route. Sheesh.

The P Hunter
02-03-23, 18:36
Cruised the DT scene last night and I can positively say "weather / season makes a difference" in the amount of activity. Brenda was out at the corner of Kukui and Pali, but she seemed more interested in whatever was in her hands and bag. Crystal was walking by with a friend on a bike, making no eye contact with traffic. I did see Sheila get out of what appears to be her car (white) and she didn't look too happy. Even the mahus were low in activity. I believe warmer, less damp weather makes a difference on whether SWs come out frequently or not.

And a little rant: ever since they installed those red light cams, the stop lights seem to be changing very slowly, so getting onto Vineyard can take a eternity.

Member #6255
02-04-23, 17:13
Haven't been in town for nearly a month. Just wondering if there has been any spotting of Monica, Kimberly, Deja, or Lexi? If so, when is the best time to encounter them? Has Lexi been under control or is she still moody and argumentative due to her addiction? Any help is greatly appreciated. If you picked up any, PM me as curious as to how services have been with them or others.

TIA.

Keye33
02-05-23, 06:25
Cruised by Pauahi on Nuuanu in the hopes of running into Paige like how Botoman did. Saw a couple of tatted young girls (20's) in skank clothes. Jackpot! They were headed toward makai side of Nuuanu. Pulled over and decided to walk because it's easier to assess things on foot. Turns out all the skanky-dressed girls are going to the clubs and bars on Hotel Street (Bar 35 and Nextdoor) and one on Fort Street + Pauahi (Scarlet? Damn I felt at # at old.

In other news, behind Longs was just one of the leggy black girl.

Happy hunting!

K.

AssEaterNow
02-05-23, 12:11
Picked her up last summer living in a tent at one of those side streets by IHS, she claimed her bf was on Kauai working- her hygiene and performance wasn't like 18 years ago behind Eagle cafe she had that dungeon set up- she was in her prime. She is pushing 56 about now I would say- hygiene is why I am not repeating (homeless smell), go daty that boys no need clean them just grine them.

Sexxxy Sabrina is alive & well spotted DT but didn't do it but she not out often blonde haole white MILF.

Botoman
02-05-23, 14:50
One DT Chinatown pimp was arrested in OCCC now so other pimps behind Longs have their girls there & hassle girls to join their crew. That's why some girls aren't around so much and new girls are out asking for ridiculous prices.

This is from KITV News. https://www.kitv.com/news/crime/oahu-man-indicted-for-sex-trafficking-kidnapping-and-drug-offenses/article_5beee6a0-a297-11ed-8ace-0373346c1a54.html
Oahu man indicted for sex trafficking, kidnapping, and drug offenses.

HONOLULU (KITV4) -- An Oahu grand jury indicted and charged a man for multiple offenses, including sex trafficking and kidnapping.

Manuel Thomas, 29, was indicted for sex trafficking, kidnapping, and third-degree promoting of a dangerous drug. He is currently being held without bail at the Oahu Community Correctional Facility.

Thomas is accused of drugging and pimping a woman, and demanding her to obtain at least $1,000 per day through sex acts, according to court documents. The victim was forced to find clients near the Zippy's in Chinatown.

The victim also told police that Thomas physically and sexually assaulted her and held her against her will.

The victim was able to escape by messaging her mother using Thomas's deceased wife's Instagram account.

Thomas was arrested in Honolulu on Jan. 25,2023.

"The Department of the Attorney General takes the issue of sex trafficking extremely seriously, and we intend to hold Defendant Thomas responsible for his conduct in this case," said Attorney General of HawaiʻI Anne Lopez.

"The HPD's Morals Detail will continue to investigate and apprehend those individuals who prey on the vulnerable in our society and who profit from human and sex trafficking," said Chief Joe Logan of the Honolulu Police Department. "We encourage victims to seek help and for anyone who witnesses suspicious activity to contact HPD or one of our partner agencies. ".

Tundakat
02-05-23, 21:49
Saturday about 7 pm saw a 20 something looking white girl on the fire hydrant behind longs. Looked pretty good but I was with the SO. Told her to leave out the back (so I could get a better look) LOL.

Botoman
02-06-23, 17:40
Checked DT different days as LL times & no Paige, so Boto PPP Paige Punani Patrol is not close Ming up with nothing, ya sure Maya & Sexxxy Sabrina popped up but no Paige to pop inside but anyone else have any luck, but saw Abby Abbey out few times haole skinny around 5 fr 2 black hair on fire hydrant or side of longs but never sample and she looking good, better than before, so hood luck.