PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28

Patrick Batman
07-24-21, 18:08
Drove through Chinatown earlier this week and saw a Asian lady with a huge rack sitting by herself. Swung around and parked in front of her and started talking. She wasn't all there and took over 10 minutes to convince her to her in. Says her name was Kim and off we went to a more private parking stall.This woman sounds very familiar as I picked one up closer to the end of 2020 under similar circumstances. She was sitting there by herself and I had a difficult time understanding her as she is quite softspoken and had a thick accent. Anyway, I negotiated $10 for a BBBJ as well and remember those GIGANTIC breasts as well and enjoyed their naturalness too. I actually took her back to my apartment, had her take a quick shower, and then go down on me. Same as you--fairly average BBBJ but she was very submissive and practically let me do whatever I wanted to her, including squeezing her boobs, pushing her head on my cock, and cim.

Patrick Batman
07-24-21, 18:20
So as you say, it's dreadful how fast and unexpectedly a person can lose their life.Indeed indeed. I realize BSG has been MIA for the past several months, but whenever I was in the DT area, I would optimistically hope to see her so I could get in a quick date, as she was at least satisfactory for the amount of Jacksons I'd give her. On a few occasions, I'd pick her up and offer a handful of Jacksons to take her back to my apartment for a few hours. The terms were that I giver her X amount and she let me do whatever I wanted with her for that time at my place. This included road head (on the drive to my apartment), BBBJ, FS, and Greek on more than one occasion. I remember the first time I did Greek with her, she mumbled something about, "I must think you're special since I am letting you fuck my ass". Was really hoping to get one last hana hou with her, but now that's never going to possible.

Guapo Marx
07-25-21, 10:03
Indeed indeed. I realize BSG has been MIA for the past several months, but whenever I was in the DT area, I would optimistically hope to see her so I could get in a quick date, as she was at least satisfactory for the amount of Jacksons I'd give her. On a few occasions, I'd pick her up and offer a handful of Jacksons to take her back to my apartment for a few hours. The terms were that I giver her X amount and she let me do whatever I wanted with her for that time at my place. This included road head (on the drive to my apartment), BBBJ, FS, and Greek on more than one occasion. I remember the first time I did Greek with her, she mumbled something about, "I must think you're special since I am letting you fuck my ass". Was really hoping to get one last hana hou with her, but now that's never going to possible.I've seen a lot of providers pass away over the years. Life expectancy is short. First one hit by a car. Had one on the mainland run over by a train. All the others were drug overdoses or drug withdraw in jail. Or just plain too much abuse with drugs, booze, and cigarettes. As for Candace, I'm mourning over her the most I ever have. Since I was never with her I of course never had a bad experience. Just someone to say hello to.

Redneck 1
07-25-21, 19:23
Regarding the mature downtown Vietnamese provider (with the big breasts) recently reviewed by two posters, I previously had a different experience with her that was so unacceptable that I terminated the date (but still paid her a reduced amount).

Although I didn't remember this woman's name, I recalled that I had dated her quite a while ago. One night she had been standing at the intersection of Maunakea Street and North Kukui Street long enough to make me think that she was available, and I decided to give her a try (nothing better was visible downtown at the time). We agreed upon an inexpensive BJ. However, her BJ was unsatisfactory, she wouldn't follow any advice on how to improve it, and her personality became quite unpleasant, so I never dated her again.So I was pleased to now see that two other mongers have had better experiences with her. Maybe when I dated her she was just having a bad night, and based on their two reports I may give her a second chance if the opportunity arises. She did have nice boobs.

TrialnError
07-25-21, 20:02
Drove through Chinatown earlier this week and saw a Asian lady with a huge rack sitting by herself. Swung around and parked in front of her and started talking. She wasn't all there and took over 10 minutes to convince her to her in. Says her name was Kim and off we went to a more private parking stall. Took her in the back seat and removed her top to reveal some real and huge boobs. I told her is yum yum was ok and down she went doing her thing. Skills wasn't the best but I was playing with boobs during her performance. 10 minutes later I unload in her mouth and she gags. I ask her if boom boom was ok next time and she says ok. I drive back to where I picked her up and waved bye. I drove off happy. 10 minutes later I realized I didn't pay her.

Like the Ice Cube song goes, "It Was A Good Day".Looks and sounds like you did indeed have a good day. What part of Chinatown did you pick her up at? How tall is?

BScotti
07-27-21, 21:45
Drove through Chinatown earlier this week and saw a Asian lady with a huge rack sitting by herself. Swung around and parked in front of her and started talking. She wasn't all there and took over 10 minutes to convince her to her in. Says her name was Kim and off we went to a more private parking stall. Took her in the back seat and removed her top to reveal some real and huge boobs. I told her is yum yum was ok and down she went doing her thing. Skills wasn't the best but I was playing with boobs during her performance. 10 minutes later I unload in her mouth and she gags. I ask her if boom boom was ok next time and she says ok. I drive back to where I picked her up and waved bye. I drove off happy. 10 minutes later I realized I didn't pay her.

Like the Ice Cube song goes, "It Was A Good Day".Hmm, never seem her before. Was this during the day? Noticed there's still sunlight in the pic.

Makana9
07-27-21, 23:00
She did make things sound normal. Never partook but had spoken to her many times. Haven't seen her in a long time. I know her name too. She has about 20 Facebook accounts.It is sad and brings all into the light of life. Enjoy every moment because you never know with one snap, the world moves on, just without you. Still, good mems when she first was a pretty good fun times, but again always life, drugs, possible mental issues happens. She never turned down a mini plate I use to get her from Nuuanu Okazuya when she sat on her normal perch. RIA.

JimBoyden
07-27-21, 23:36
Just want to preface this report with a tribute to BSG. I never had the chance to date her, but she was a familiar face and her death is a tragedy. While she may be relatively unknown, her memory lives on here. Rest in peace.

Taylor.

Another great time with Taylor. Arranged a date via text and we went to a spot in my car. Had to pay her new price of $100 for BBBJ and $50 for CIM but it was definitely worth it. Typical great service, lots of suction, DT, and she lets you push her head down faster when you're feeling close. She took her top off and I played with her tits which are small but perky and firm, no sagging at all. After about 10 minutes I exploded in her mouth and we finished with BBBJCIMWS. I was surprised to see her swallow for the first time, I didn't ask or pay extra but it was a pleasant surprise. After I drove her back to Waikiki.

Yet another great date with Taylor. She's cute, nice, blonde, a real woman, and knows how to go down on a guy. I hope to see her again very soon and will definitely take another opportunity to see her.

Mila.

What a *****. Firstly I get in touch with her and she asks me to call since her phone is fucked up. I ask for prices using generic terms since the Rule of Thumb is you don't explicitly say what you're looking for in case of LE. She didn't understand what I was asking and began using explicit terms like "bareback" and "blowjob", which made me suspect. 
8232;Then she began to accuse me of playing games with her and saying I wasn't ready to see her. I told her I was literally waiting to see her and she texted me an address. I arrived at the address and met her and she asked me how much money I had on me. I only had $60 because she never told me her prices, and she said, I quote word for word, "Get the fuck out of here. Come back when you have more money. " To add insult to injury she's not even that attractive.

I will not be contacting this ***** again. She has the uppity attitude where even if I had paid I know the service would either be short, bad, or both. She initially asked for $500 an hour which is an insane price for her.Seems like Taylor is the one to see. Where do I find her?

Redneck 1
07-28-21, 13:41
What part of Chinatown did you pick her up at?Although I can't answer for the original poster, personally I found that mature Vietnamese provider at the Ewa-makai corner of the North Kukui Street / Maunakea Street intersection. I've also seen her at or near the Ewa-mauka corner of the North Kukui Street / Maunakea Street intersection; at or near the Ewa-makai corner of the North Beretania Street / Maunakea Street intersection; and at or near the Diamond Head-makai corner of the North Beretania Street / Maunakea Street intersection. I've seen her both in the daytime and at night. I don't know if she's currently homeless, but she has been homeless before, and sometimes was sitting or lying on the sidewalk.

How tall is? Don't recall precisely, but she seemed to be within the normal height range for mature Vietnamese women.

Guapo Marx
07-28-21, 22:52
I met this white girl that I believe may be homeless. Must be new in town because she didn't know where anything is. She asked where she could get a shower. First she didn't look all that dirty. Very pretty, really skinny and great legs. She was walking along Beretania. All she had was a little satchel over her shoulder and a phone. A real girl too. Pretty sure. About 5-7 and maybe 100 lbs. Kept seeing her later walking Bishop to King and later on Nuuanu. If I wasn't in such a rush to get someplace I should have just asked her what the real truth is. Bet anything this is her first or second night on the street. I guess her to be maybe 25. She is either really dumb or a con artist looking for a mark. A woman like that who looks reasonably nice surely has a man in the picture someplace. Then again Bus Stop Girl was very pretty too.

JakeOwns346
07-29-21, 01:50
There was this one sweet new looking chick new to the bus stop by the why. Solid 7/10 body 2. 5/10 face but her melons were huge! Pulled up next to her talked to her for like 5 minutes and negotiated to. 2. Got in the car drove off to longs parking lot and she got down for about 40 minutes. BBBJ into BBBJCIMDTA into FFIXCSGOVAL. 10/10 would repeat.

Botoman
07-29-21, 13:03
There was this one sweet new looking chick new to the bus stop by the why. Solid 7/10 body 2. 5/10 face but her melons were huge! Pulled up next to her talked to her for like 5 minutes and negotiated to. 2. Got in the car drove off to longs parking lot and she got down for about 40 minutes. BBBJ into BBBJCIMDTA into FFIXCSGOVAL. 10/10 would repeat.Can't find FFIXCSGOVAL in abbreviations. Sounds amazing whatever it is. What is it?

Redneck 1
07-29-21, 13:16
Can't find FFIXCSGOVAL in abbreviations. Sounds amazing whatever it is. What is it?Good question. Also, "BBBJCIMDTA" isn't in the forum abbreviations list. I know what BBBJCIM means, but does DTA mean deep throat action or something else?

BGunnz808
07-29-21, 20:13
Good question. Also, "BBBJCIMDTA" isn't in the forum abbreviations list. I know what BBBJCIM means, but does DTA mean deep throat action or something else?Probably Deep troat akshin.

Patonko
07-29-21, 22:30
Tuesday night seem like the night most SW's are out on the town for some reason LOL. Saw Mila and Taylor and another WSW. She was tall and looked kinda "big boned", not fat but big like a Greek Amazon. Possibly was the third kine. Was going to approach to see what's up but she kept talking to someone in a car parked in front of the tea place on Kukui Street. Anytime I see a guy in a car hanging out nearby I always dip, never know if its 1) LE 2) Pimp 3) a trap where the guy robs / blackmails you.

Lknfrpssy
07-29-21, 23:06
I met this white girl that I believe may be homeless. Must be new in town because she didn't know where anything is. She asked where she could get a shower. First she didn't look all that dirty. Very pretty, really skinny and great legs. She was walking along Beretania. All she had was a little satchel over her shoulder and a phone. A real girl too. Pretty sure. About 5-7 and maybe 100 lbs. Kept seeing her later walking Bishop to King and later on Nuuanu. If I wasn't in such a rush to get someplace I should have just asked her what the real truth is. Bet anything this is her first or second night on the street. I guess her to be maybe 25. She is either really dumb or a con artist looking for a mark. A woman like that who looks reasonably nice surely has a man in the picture someplace. Then again Bus Stop Girl was very pretty too.She might be the one I saw on Cooke st. I just picked up dinner so couldn't stop.

NightWing24
07-30-21, 01:07
Just got the news from a family membet candace witch was her real name passed away today she was hit by a car in nanakili sad day.Mind-blown! The last time I seen her was during the last week of June. Ran into her on my way to work, right at the Queen's Hospital / State Capitol intersection. She asked me for the time, and crossed over to the Dept. Of Health side of the road. Looked like she was having a bad day and all too. TBH, I've hung out with her a few times, tryna shoot my shot, but maybe some part of her soul was still honest and she didn't let herself get tempted, so I never got to sample. In a way, seems like she found her peace at last.

MegaRat
07-30-21, 05:54
Did anyone ever get BBFSCIP with Candace (BSG) when she was still around?

I always wondered if she were that type of girl.

Skahawaii
07-30-21, 15:17

I always wondered if she were that type of girl.Back in the chocolate chip cookie crumbles days you could get anything you wanted tbh, I believe she was on heroin or some kind of depressant, and she was much more open to whatever. Wasn't nothing great, that was when she was stink and I shit you not she literally fell asleep once while giving head.

Compared to how she used to be, she was At least in a better place emotionally before she died.

Redneck 1
07-31-21, 03:35
She asked where she could get a shower. If she was "very pretty," seems that the best answer to her question of "where she could get a shower" might be: "At my home".

I always wondered if she were that type of girl.When I was dating her many years ago, in my experience BBFSCIP and BBFSCIA were available, but I suspect that her policy may have changed afterward.

Opelu
07-31-21, 09:24

I always wondered if she were that type of girl.Yes. I didn't think she was pretty. At least she was skinny.

Hawaii Kai 80
07-31-21, 14:17

I always wondered if she were that type of girl.I did have BBFS with BSG on 3 occasions. Because my home is 30 minutes away from DT I'd take her to the adult video store off of and King St and Waiakamilo. I could never CIP not because she didn't let me but because I couldn't focus because she'd talk too much or act a little crazy. I stop seeing her because I felt sorry for her. May she RIL.

BeaverLiquor
07-31-21, 15:55
She could be very pretty. We just saw her mostly at a not so good time in her life.

Yes. I didn't think she was pretty. At least she was skinny.

MakaKiller
07-31-21, 17:32
She could be very pretty. We just saw her mostly at a not so good time in her life.Nice pics BL. Agree she was very pretty. Sad. RIP.

LargeRocket69
07-31-21, 21:56
She could be very pretty. We just saw her mostly at a not so good time in her life.I also think she looks very pretty. I never got to meet her, it's too bad what happened to her.

Redneck 1
08-01-21, 02:34
She was pretty at one time.

She could be very pretty. We just saw her mostly at a not so good time in her life.Yes, I remember looking at her long ago when she was much younger, and thinking that if she had a healthy and drug-free lifestyle, appropriate clothing and a cheerful personality, she could be significantly more attractive.

Opelu
08-01-21, 10:01
She could be very pretty. We just saw her mostly at a not so good time in her life.Most can look pretty good all clean and made up at home but when out on the streets that's a totally different story.

Makana9
08-01-21, 23:59
If she was "very pretty," seems that the best answer to her question of "where she could get a shower" might be: "At my home".

When I was dating her many years ago, in my experience BBFSCIP and BBFSCIA were available, but I suspect that her policy may have changed afterward.Back in the day when she was still fresh out of whatever and looked pretty good. Guessing like some other Srs. Here, took her back to get a shower, eat, boom boom where she felt more relaxed and clean (still remember that story from someone here about the chocolate chips). MSOG, in whatever she was willing. Again, that was way before many moons passed as many others that get street weary, chemical choked, and some mental instabilities. Like I said in my previous if she wanted always got her something to eat from the Okazuya. RIA Candy.

MitsFunai
08-02-21, 18:59
Back in the day when she was still fresh out of whatever and looked pretty good. Again, that was way before many moons passed as many others that get street weary, chemical choked, and some mental instabilities.When she was on the corner of Keeaumoku / Makaloa (old Tower Records-side) plenty guys try stop and pick her up; she when get the infamous moniker, Bus Stop Girl, from dea. Anyway, she when once talk to me before I when go into Towers and seemed like she was already on the pipe (or whatevers) and had one hatred of the world. Too bad.

Guapo Marx
08-03-21, 21:28
I've had this one before and just realized she never spoke a word. I think she is deaf. After a 30 minute hot bath, a good scrubbing of the Bush and a hole, brushed teeth, washed hair and a clean t-shirt, she is cute. But too much trouble having to do a physical exam for nearly free sex. I got out my beard trimmer and gave her a trim downstairs. Checked for lice and crabs. I have a shampoo for that for not so special occasions. Got her a pair of slippas but she loses them. Saw her get picked up today on Hotel and Smith. A hour later I found her again. She is always happy. Where she sleeps or if she sleeps I don't know. She is very restless. I've asked her name but she just smiles. She is very affectionate. Make sure you get her when she is not on her period because she doesn't use tampons.

Dick Savvy
08-04-21, 14:09
I've had this one before and just realized she never spoke a word. I think she is deaf. After a 30 minute hot bath, a good scrubbing of the Bush and a hole, brushed teeth, washed hair and a clean t-shirt, she is cute. But too much trouble having to do a physical exam for nearly free sex. I got out my beard trimmer and gave her a trim downstairs. Checked for lice and crabs. I have a shampoo for that for not so special occasions. Got her a pair of slippas but she loses them. Saw her get picked up today on Hotel and Smith. A hour later I found her again. She is always happy. Where she sleeps or if she sleeps I don't know. She is very restless. I've asked her name but she just smiles. She is very affectionate. Make sure you get her when she is not on her period because she doesn't use tampons.Uhhh trying to eat breakfast WTF LOL.

BradahBing
08-05-21, 21:14
I met this white girl that I believe may be homeless. Must be new in town because she didn't know where anything is. She asked where she could get a shower. First she didn't look all that dirty. Very pretty, really skinny and great legs. She was walking along Beretania. All she had was a little satchel over her shoulder and a phone. A real girl too. Pretty sure. About 5-7 and maybe 100 lbs. Kept seeing her later walking Bishop to King and later on Nuuanu. If I wasn't in such a rush to get someplace I should have just asked her what the real truth is. Bet anything this is her first or second night on the street. I guess her to be maybe 25. She is either really dumb or a con artist looking for a mark. A woman like that who looks reasonably nice surely has a man in the picture someplace. Then again Bus Stop Girl was very pretty too.I picked her up one time. She's reasonably sane, has an off and on drug habit, and will request $240 for FS, all covered.

IslandManhi
08-06-21, 00:56
Seen malia today around 1130 mauka side of and kukui & Mauna kea. Seen her numerous times over the years. Got the standard BBBJCIM for. 60 busted my load and bounced. Nice midday release, she tried to give me her number while she was jumping out but I said fuck it, oh well.

Botoman
08-06-21, 03:00
I picked her up one time. She's reasonably sane, has an off and on drug habit, and will request $240 for FS, all covered.When and where Can this skinny white girl be found? 240 asking donation is kind of high for DT. Does she settle for less? How was the session?

BradahBing
08-06-21, 21:37
When and where Can this skinny white girl be found? 240 asking donation is kind of high for DT. Does she settle for less? How was the session?It was a one night deal, I was surprised to see the picture, so I thought I'd post the limited intel I had. Think she's the game room type, which isn't my crowd.

Hawaii Kai 80
08-07-21, 00:29
Seen malia today around 1130 mauka side of and kukui & Mauna kea. Seen her numerous times over the years. Got the standard BBBJCIM for. 60 busted my load and bounced. Nice midday release, she tried to give me her number while she was jumping out but I said fuck it, oh well.I've had a few sessions with Malia in the pass. Car dates is not my thing so I take her to my place a different way each time. She has no clue where I live because she nods off everytime. We have BBFSCIM on several times for 100. She spends a good hour and sometimes longer. It really depends on how high she is. I do not allow her to shoot up prior to or at my house. I stop allowing her to take a bath because she takes a long time and shoots up while in the bathroom. I had to make ground rules so she'll stay awake. It's a shame she's a heroin and crack addict. She could be very attractive if she was clean. She must have done some serious breastfeeding with her 2 children because her breast are completely flat and sags quite a bit. Get her cleaned up off drugs and get breast implants would make a huge difference. She once crashed out on my bed and woke up 3 hours later. That heroin stuff is some bad shit. I'm surprised she has a phone to give out her number. She constantly loses things or will say someone stole her property.

NoodlesAndSake
08-07-21, 07:36
I was walking in Waikiki Thursday night and on Lewers in front of where the Quicksilver store used to be, 2 girls in barely there tops and thong bikini bottoms were taking selfies. I bought a soda and walked back and they were still there, but didn't approach but the brunette gave a wink and a smile.

I figure they were hunting for a man to be a sugar daddy, or it was LE bait. Both looked between 18 and 21, fine and refined. Maybe it was girls looking for a paid vacation. Me, I guess I'm too smart or too cautious.

If you see them and get lucky, let them do the talking and stay safe.

Also, just FYI, you don't need a SW to score, just go to North Shore and be patient and friendly. Plenty of fish in the sea.

Guapo Marx
08-07-21, 17:10
It was a one night deal, I was surprised to see the picture, so I thought I'd post the limited intel I had. Think she's the game room type, which isn't my crowd.I might go $150 for a good hour. She was skinny, nice body, and kind of cute. A little streetworn but not bad. I think she must be from yankeeland. She didn't seem to know her way around. Or maybe she was playing dumb.

Gargoyles1
08-08-21, 12:06
Although I can't answer for the original poster, personally I found that mature Vietnamese provider at the Ewa-makai corner of the North Kukui Street / Maunakea Street intersection. I've also seen her at or near the Ewa-mauka corner of the North Kukui Street / Maunakea Street intersection; at or near the Ewa-makai corner of the North Beretania Street / Maunakea Street intersection; and at or near the Diamond Head-makai corner of the North Beretania Street / Maunakea Street intersection. I've seen her both in the daytime and at night. I don't know if she's currently homeless, but she has been homeless before, and sometimes was sitting or lying on the sidewalk.

Don't recall precisely, but she seemed to be within the normal height range for mature Vietnamese women.Wow saw a nice slim Asian women with tight leggings and a tube top that was hugging her double dd. Dammm. She was walking for days not stopping for anybody. Then finally saw her go in her car and rest by her self. Then later saw a contractor painter pull up to her and motion something to her. She jump in her car on the driver seat and drove off he followed her. Interesting she was walking around the block all by herself not even caring about cars trying to pick her up. Might have been a vice. She was to good looking for Chinatown. She was 5'9" tall long black hair and slim. Her breast was hugh.

Redneck 1
08-08-21, 19:32
Rest in Aloha.

It is sad and brings all into the light of life. Enjoy every moment because you never know with one snap, the world moves on, just without you. That's quite touching and poetic, Makana, and I will remember it.

Makana9
08-08-21, 21:01
That's quite touching and poetic, Makana, and I will remember it.Sensei Red, you never know. Been battling serious health issues off and on for 20 yrs. , so appreciate things in life differently. Did not realize actually who BSG was and know some of her ohana which hit too close to home. Remember, yrs. Ago I dated a pretty popular DTSW who passed also bc hard to give up what got her hooked as well as the health issues, who tried hard to be normal with a job and home life with her daughter, but the $$$ and street and the rush call out when life gets tough. Her daughter is doing really well in grad school. There are a couple of others with past yrs. Ago unexpectedly which was tough for the Srs. Because they were quality GFE that loved to boom boom. Missing back in the day. Mahalo again Red and Malama Pono.

WetAndWild
08-12-21, 14:51
Saw Maria (slim brunette in her 20's) walking behind Long's along Kukui headed in the Zippy's direction at 7am today. Circled the block and she was near the corner of Maunakea / Kukui. I went to pick up my fix of dim sum from Royal Kitchen and circled the block again. Gone, some Monger must have scooped her up for a morning utu utu bang bang session. She was wearing shorts with a maroon tank top, her perky A's were at attention with no bra.

Stay healthy and safe my brothers!

Opelu
08-12-21, 21:33
I've had a few sessions with Malia in the pass. Car dates is not my thing so I take her to my place a different way each time. She has no clue where I live because she nods off everytime. We have BBFSCIM on several times for 100. She spends a good hour and sometimes longer. It really depends on how high she is. I do not allow her to shoot up prior to or at my house. I stop allowing her to take a bath because she takes a long time and shoots up while in the bathroom. I had to make ground rules so she'll stay awake. It's a shame she's a heroin and crack addict. She could be very attractive if she was clean. She must have done some serious breastfeeding with her 2 children because her breast are completely flat and sags quite a bit. Get her cleaned up off drugs and get breast implants would make a huge difference. She once crashed out on my bed and woke up 3 hours later. That heroin stuff is some bad shit. I'm surprised she has a phone to give out her number. She constantly loses things or will say someone stole her property.The chronic can be the best if they put out is almost anything goes and usually for cheap.

ZMerquise
08-13-21, 02:36
Back from working travels all tested and good to go, but was curious of malia anyone have her # would share?

AwabiHunter
08-21-21, 11:11
Howzit Braddahs,

Man, does anyone have any intel on a SW that was on the corner of Maunakea and Kukui street.

This morning 5:00 onward, she was wearing a baby blue one piece bathing suit with beautiful fake.

Tities, wanted to stop but popo was circling.

Thank for info Awabi.

WickedTuna
08-21-21, 11:41
Howzit Braddahs,

Man, does anyone have any intel on a SW that was on the corner of Maunakea and Kukui street.

This morning 5:00 onward, she was wearing a baby blue one piece bathing suit with beautiful fake.

Thank for info Awabi.Sounds like could be ts Kimberly.

WetAndWild
08-21-21, 12:22
Howzit Braddahs,

Thank for info Awabi.That sounds like Kimberly. She's very pretty, but of the other gender (mahu) if you don't mind.

Naughty Dreads
08-21-21, 17:30
Howzit Braddahs,

Thank for info Awabi.I've seen her walking around before. Same, always in a bikini. Is she post op? Cause man, if not, she does a really good job of hiding her jewels!

MegaRat
08-22-21, 06:45
Has anyone ever tried a Waikiki Streetwalker?

I know they only target tourists but during the early part of lockdown when they were in low supply.

Jmanplu
08-22-21, 08:15
Anyone seen Debbie recently? Use to see her alot years ago. PM me if ya got contact info please.

Sam Kanigawa
08-25-21, 10:03
Anybody got her number.

Mr Solo74
08-25-21, 13:14
Saw this crazy one on corner pulling her clothes off and back on. LOL.

She has a damn nice body and definitely a female but her face was painted red and she completely crazy. I didn't approach but did take pictures and video. LOL.

Any info? But she did have a damn hot body.

HornyBoi898
08-25-21, 19:32

She has a damn nice body and definitely a female but her face was painted red and she completely crazy. I didn't approach but did take pictures and video. LOL.

Any info? But she did have a damn hot body.Any chance she had tattoos all over her body and was kinda bald / shaved head?

If so I've seen her on the corner of nuuanu and beretania a few months ago if this is the same one I've seen. Butt naked changing staring at her self in the reflective mirror where the building parking lot entrance is. She had a smoking hot body, nice natural tits maybe a size c. Kinda seemed like she was off. Wanted to try but by the time I circled around she was dressed and on her way to who knows where.

BeaverLiquor
08-25-21, 21:39
I think this is the same one. Sitting at the bus stop on beretania between nuuanu and maunakea.

Any info? But she did have a damn hot body.

Botoman
08-26-21, 00:39
Any chance she had tattoos all over her body and was kinda bald / shaved head?

If so I've seen her on the corner of nuuanu and beretania a few months ago if this is the same one I've seen. Butt naked changing staring at her self in the reflective mirror where the building parking lot entrance is. She had a smoking hot body, nice natural tits maybe a size c. Kinda seemed like she was off. Wanted to try but by the time I circled around she was dressed and on her way to who knows where.The all over body tattoos even on her face nice tits nice body 5'9" slamming body with buzzed hair now is Tonya. She's off, druggie, but not SW. Too bad.

BradahBing
08-26-21, 15:18
I think this is the same one. Sitting at the bus stop on beretania between nuuanu and maunakea.I approached her. She wasn't interested in making any money. She does have a smoking hot body too.

KonaSurfer
08-27-21, 05:49
Flew in from Kona Monday morning. Cruised DT around 11:30 am. Nothing. Returned 11:30 pm. Met Kimberly corner of Maunakea and S Kukui (Mauka / Koko Head corner), that's where she hangs. Was in a killer vinyl porn star outfit. $ for CBJ. Won't give out phone number but if you want to find her, she's there M-F 10 pm to 5 am. Her service was average. Looks = 10, attitude = 10. She's kind of a bimbo.

Early Thursday morning around 1:30 am went back. Saw Kimberly but wanted to try someone else and met Tanya behind Long's closer to Nuuanu. Local haole chick, late 20's? $ for CBJ, $$ for cfs. Offered to take me to her place in or near Waikiki. I declined. We had a car date. Did CBJ, then cfs, then CBJ. Big turn off was when she told me I had 5 minutes left. Other than that she was hot stuff. DATY was extra, I declined.

Hope to return to O'ahu again soon. It's dead over here but Tanya from adultlook and skipthegames is coming to Kona in September. Anyone got experience with her to share?

https://big-island.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/808436-9978-incalls-only-im-st/591371022040

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3038412

One says Outcalls only, the other says Incalls only. What's up with that? Mistake?

Guapo Marx
08-27-21, 15:39
I found this one crossing the street and a guy pulls over and goes up to her. Introduces himself and kisses her on the cheek. Then tries to pick her up. But those calf muscles make me think 3rd kine.

HawaiiSteve
08-27-21, 16:52
Flew in from Kona Monday morning. Cruised DT around 11:30 am. Nothing. Returned 11:30 pm. Met Kimberly corner of Maunakea and S Kukui (Mauka / Koko Head corner), that's where she hangs. Was in a killer vinyl porn star outfit. $ for CBJ. Won't give out phone number but if you want to find her, she's there M-F 10 pm to 5 am. Her service was average. Looks = 10, attitude = 10. She's kind of a bimbo.

Early Thursday morning around 1:30 am went back. Saw Kimberly but wanted to try someone else and met Tanya behind Long's closer to Nuuanu. Local haole chick, late 20's? $ for CBJ, $$ for cfs. Offered to take me to her place in or near Waikiki. I declined. We had a car date. Did CBJ, then cfs, then CBJ. Big turn off was when she told me I had 5 minutes left. Other than that she was hot stuff. DATY was extra, I declined.

Hope to return to O'ahu again soon. It's dead over here but Tanya from adultlook and skipthegames is coming to Kona in September. Anyone got experience with her to share?

https://big-island.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/808436-9978-incalls-only-im-st/591371022040

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3038412

One says Outcalls only, the other says Incalls only. What's up with that? Mistake?So was Kimberly post op or pre op?

KonaSurfer
08-27-21, 17:44
So was Kimberly post op or pre op?Don't know. Didn't ask. Looks like a babe, sounds like a babe. Only got CBJ.

DeepThought
08-27-21, 18:37
So was Kimberly post op or pre op?Definitely pre-op. I have seen Kimberly adjusting the man junk after hopping out of a lifted yota. Hides it well though.

LargeRocket69
08-28-21, 06:27
Definitely pre-op. I have seen Kimberly adjusting the man junk after hopping out of a lifted yota. Hides it well though.Out of curiousity I may have to check her out.

Redneck 1
08-28-21, 19:57
Flew in from Kona Monday morning. Cruised DT around 11:30 am. Nothing. Returned 11:30 pm. Met Kimberly corner of Maunakea and S Kukui (Mauka / Koko Head corner), that's where she hangs. Was in a killer vinyl porn star outfit. $ for CBJ. Won't give out phone number but if you want to find her, she's there M-F 10 pm to 5 am. Her service was average. Looks = 10, attitude = 10. She's kind of a bimbo.Yesterday (Friday), that provider was again available at that location at about that time of night (11:30), showing lots of flesh, strutting her stuff, and apparently in an especially good mood. The physique, face (with well-done makeup) and hair looked quite nice. By the way, that provider's location is on North Kukui Street, not South Kukui.

General observation: on Friday night, there seemed to be a high presence of police cars cruising around downtown, but as far as I observed they weren't specifically targeting mongers or providers.

Early Thursday morning around 1:30 am went back. Saw Kimberly but wanted to try someone else and met Tanya behind Long's closer to Nuuanu. Local haole chick, late 20's?, $ for CBJ, $$ for cfs. Offered to take me to her place in or near Waikiki. I declined. We had a car date. Did CBJ, then cfs, then CBJ. Big turn off was when she told me I had 5 minutes left. Other than that she was hot stuff. DATY was extra, I declined.From the combination of that description, location, pricing, all-covered service, invitation to go "to her place in or near Waikiki," and the "5 minutes left" attitude, it seems that "Tanya" could possibly be Mila / Layla using another name.

KonaSurfer
08-29-21, 02:31
Yesterday (Friday), that provider was again available at that location at about that time of night (11:30), showing lots of flesh, strutting her stuff, and apparently in an especially good mood. The physique, face (with well-done makeup) and hair looked quite nice. By the way, that provider's location is on North Kukui Street, not South Kukui.

General observation: on Friday night, there seemed to be a high presence of police cars cruising around downtown, but as far as I observed they weren't specifically targeting mongers or providers.

From the combination of that description, location, pricing, all-covered service, invitation to go "to her place in or near Waikiki," and the "5 minutes left" attitude, it seems that "Tanya" could possibly be Mila / Layla using another name.Mahalo for the street correction. You are correct, she told me she also goes by Layla. I lost her phone number and would appreciate if anyone has it to please PM me. Mahalos! Tanya / Layla told me that the cops are not going after mongers or providers except to harass providers with jay walking tickets. It's so dead over here I will be flying in to Honolulu on a more regular basis now that I had a successful hunting trip!

Botoman
08-29-21, 08:33
Mahalo for the street correction. You are correct, she told me she also goes by Layla. I lost her phone number and would appreciate if anyone has it to please PM me. Mahalos! Tanya / Layla told me that the cops are not going after mongers or providers except to harass providers with jay walking tickets. It's so dead over here I will be flying in to Honolulu on a more regular basis now that I had a successful hunting trip!Is this the Tanya Layla Mila that is cute but legs got a little thicker tattoo of Hawaii islands on her chest and reported not great attitude or service? If it's someone else Boto like sample.

Honcho68
08-29-21, 08:54
Saw Mila yesterday at 4:00 am, she was blond so didn't recognize her at first. She was chased out downtown by other trannys because of she screwed some them over and was giving a bad reputation to the girls in general.

Sorry to say but now there some much homeless men in the area, that it really not safe for the girls to go out and do their trade.

Guapo Marx
08-29-21, 14:41
[Deleted by Admin]

Skahawaii
08-29-21, 21:49
Saw Mila yesterday at 4:00 am, she was blond so didn't recognize her at first. She was chased out downtown by other trannys because of she screwed some them over and was giving a bad reputation to the girls in general.

Sorry to say but now there some much homeless men in the area, that it really not safe for the girls to go out and do their trade.It's sad man, the past few years the number of anatomical women out there have been getting smaller and smaller, and with the amount of men that is willing to settle for a tranny only drives up the incentive to drive out all women from the block. Only way you can hack it with the trannies as a woman is if your homeless on drugs and are super titah.

KonaSurfer
08-30-21, 02:14
Is this the Tanya Layla Mila that is cute but legs got a little thicker tattoo of Hawaii islands on her chest and reported not great attitude or service? If it's someone else Boto like sample.It's the same one.

Guapo Marx
08-31-21, 16:44
I'm guessing my pics were too dekine. Maybe these two will be just nasty enough to pass the censors.

BeaverLiquor
08-31-21, 19:51
Who's dis mahu?

I'm guessing my pics were too dekine. Maybe these two will be just nasty enough to pass the censors.

KonaSurfer
09-01-21, 04:58
Anyone able to PM me her phone number? She gave it to me but I lost it. I would like to see her again on my next trip. Mahalo's.

Redneck 1
09-01-21, 16:02
Posted about this before on the Downtown thread, but now trying the Streetwalker Reports thread, which seems to have more participation. I recently dated mature downtown WSW Brenda (full report on the Downtown thread). After the outstanding date, she gave me her current phone number written on a small piece of paper, which to my dismay was then accidentally destroyed in the wash. So if anyone has Brenda's current phone number, I would appreciate receiving it via private message.

Guapo Marx
09-01-21, 22:35
Who's dis mahu?Don't know. Had to crop out customer to get published. Could be real girl.

Lomion
09-02-21, 15:29
Been seeing a couple SW's working around the Long's up in Waipahu recently and the general area usually starting around 7 at night. Just see them hanging out over by the Hele, behind Longs, etc. One goes by the name Cassandra, Chantel, or some black sounding name with a C. She tries to pass herself off as a haole young twenties amateur but she's def a veteran SW. OK body, nothing special but not ugly and not fat but def not skinny either, more average. Would put her late 20's to mid 30's as you can tell meth has been taking it's toll on her. She'll do BBBJCIM for $80, $100 CFS, anything else you want (BBCIP, BBCIA, whatever) for $200. Generally wearing a red dress or other standard SW come talk to me get ups.

Didn't pick her up as I wasn't up there for that but seen her a couple times over the last month jumping in and out of cars and I chatted her up tonight on my way home as was more just curious her rates. I've been out the SW scene for awhile now so can't rate her skills but had I still been in it, would have given it a try. She seems high volume though as I always see her jumping in and out of cars multiple times a night so need to be cool sloppy seconds as she def ain't cleaning up between customers. Still figured I would mention her as been seeing a bunch up that way lately and since I struck up the convo with her tonight.

BTW more in town, where did the Kuhio girls go since it gentrified? I know Waikiki still has providers given the tourists and COVID ain't going to stop them. And don't say the migrated to Kukui because that has always been a different set of girls both in style, price, and class. Hell even Kukui been dead lately since they tore down that drug house (the John Gilliland Building), added all those lights, and the cops been patrolling it heavily.

Redneck 1
09-03-21, 03:10
Don't know. Had to crop out customer to get published. Could be real girl.Scrutinizing those legs on a large monitor, it seems quite doubtful to me. However, maybe photos showing that provider's face would be helpful.

BeaverLiquor
09-04-21, 06:14
Not looking to turn this into a "like beef lolo".

Just commenting in fun. I love you and all your posts and adventures guapo.

Got to agree with red though on this. First I see it in the arm, especially the hand. Then, something about the posture. And lastly as red mentioned. Something about the legs.

I'm not an expert, and hell there are some mahus that fool me too. But majority of them, there is a (poker) tell. Just something a little off. Something in their posture or movements. Maybe a slight over-emphasis on femininity in how they move and posture.

There are some (probably most) that are a turn off to see. But there are a few that are very polished (like Kimberly / swimsuit girl) that are a joy to see and very entertaining to watch.

Scrutinizing those legs on a large monitor, it seems quite doubtful to me. However, maybe photos showing that provider's face would be helpful.

Toronto CA
09-04-21, 15:08
Who are they? Does anyone have pics?

Redneck 1
09-04-21, 17:25
Malia and Taylor

Who are they? Does anyone have pics?There's lots of info already posted on both of those providers in the Streetwalker Reports and Downtown threads, which each have search tools specific to those threads. Just input each name into the search tool for each thread. The name "Taylor" has also been spelled as "Tayler" (which I think is how she herself spells it), so you may want to search that spelling too. At least one of the prior posts (maybe more) has a photo of her, and there might be one or more photos of Malia in those prior posts. If there are no photos of Malia, there are good descriptions of her.

Toronto CA
09-04-21, 20:46
There's lots of info already posted on both of those providers in the Streetwalker Reports and Downtown threads, which each have search tools specific to those threads. Just input each name into the search tool for each thread. The name "Taylor" has also been spelled as "Tayler" (which I think is how she herself spells it), so you may want to search that spelling too. At least one of the prior posts (maybe more) has a photo of her, and there might be one or more photos of Malia in those prior posts. If there are no photos of Malia, there are good descriptions of her.Is Malia and Mila the same person w the Hawaiian island tattoo across her chest?

Redneck 1
09-04-21, 21:10
Is Malia and Mila the same person w the Hawaiian island tattoo across her chest?It is Mila who has a Hawaiian Islands tattoo on her chest, not Malia (who is a separate provider).

Toronto CA
09-05-21, 16:56
It is Mila who has a Hawaiian Islands tattoo on her chest, not Malia (who is a separate provider).Is Malia still around? I can't seem to find a pic on the forum.

Redneck 1
09-05-21, 18:44
Is Malia still around? I can't seem to find a pic on the forum.Personally, I haven't seen her working downtown for about one month, but of course she easily could have been working at times when I wasn't there. If there isn't a photo of her on the forum, reviewing prior posts on her (which can readily be found in the Streetwalker Reports and Downtown threads with their search tools) will provide helpful descriptions of her appearance.

Redneck 1
09-05-21, 21:44
Personally, I haven't seen her working downtown for about one month, but of course she easily could have been working at times when I wasn't there.Received a PM from another downtown monger, who about two-and-a-half weeks ago saw Malia downtown. He says she was sexily attired, and walking on Maunakea Street in the Zippy's direction.

KonaSurfer
09-06-21, 01:08
Is Malia still around? I can't seem to find a pic on the forum.I dated her on 8/25. Found her behind Long's. See my post 8/26. Got her phone number but lost it. I would date her again but I would ask her to not be pushy about the time limit.

MalMisfit
09-06-21, 15:15
Was cruz'n around 6 am today. Saw a few mahus, but also saw haole girl by longs, skinny a bit rough but if I was in need of try her. Also saw short Asian / local looking girl with black hair and Cups, not too bad looking but she had her handler lurking close by. Also saw a short little thicker girl by zippys. Long black hair legs and hips look kinda like a woman, big DD that bounce and giggles like hello, her face was kinda strong looking not sure if mahu or not but in time of need would inquire. Any one know names to them?

Botoman
09-07-21, 01:56
Is Malia still around? I can't seem to find a pic on the forum.First too pics are malia when she started and damm she was hot looking like those HPau students prancing around, but last pic is her zombies out, but if you find her, she not out much lately but she says she's out, she can be good to go if you treat her good and become a regular. And yes she has a tight box.

Botoman
09-08-21, 18:02
First too pics are malia when she started and damm she was hot looking like those HPau students prancing around, but last pic is her zombies out, but if you find her, she not out much lately but she says she's out, she can be good to go if you treat her good and become a regular. And yes she has a tight box.Unreal Boto tripping because no one commented on Malia pics. Guys asking for pics of haole malia but now get and nothing but crickets.

Boto.

BeaverLiquor
09-08-21, 19:38
Hey boto, I appreciate your efforts, but I do try to keep up with the forum so I knew who malia is, but thanks for refreshing my memory with the pics.

Unreal Boto tripping because no one commented on Malia pics. Guys asking for pics of haole malia but now get and nothing but crickets.

Boto.

The P Hunter
09-09-21, 00:03
Hey boto, I appreciate your efforts, but I do try to keep up with the forum so I knew who malia is, but thanks for refreshing my memory with the pics.Never seen her before, as I only venture at night. Thanks for the pics. Has anyone ever hook up with a chubby girl name Jade? I met her a few months ago, but she disappeared. I would like to see her again, as she was very sweet and not a drug addict (IMO). Finally, I have been out of the loop for years but was wondering if anyone has info on Jaime. I asked one of the old timers and she told me Jaime passed away. Is this true?? Stay safe everyone.

Skahawaii
09-09-21, 01:40
Never seen her before, as I only venture at night. Thanks for the pics. Has anyone ever hook up with a chubby girl name Jade? I met her a few months ago, but she disappeared. I would like to see her again, as she was very sweet and not a drug addict (IMO). Finally, I have been out of the loop for years but was wondering if anyone has info on Jaime. I asked one of the old timers and she told me Jaime passed away. Is this true?? Stay safe everyone.Damn I forgot all about old Jamie, last I remember she said she was living with someone in the windward side. Sucks to be loosing old timers man.

Redneck 1
09-09-21, 03:53
Unreal Boto tripping because no one commented on Malia pics. Guys asking for pics of haole Malia but now get and nothing but crickets.That was an especially noteworthy post, Botoman, particularly in displaying the contrast between Malia's different appearances.

I would date her again but I would ask her to not be pushy about the time limit.Was that a car date? In my experience, if Malia had her you-know-what available, on comfortable home dates there was no strict time limit and she wasn't pushy about time. Sometimes she would even take a snooze, giving my Viagra or Levitra time to reach optimum effect.

Never seen her before, as I only venture at night.When she was working more frequently, Malia often worked at night.

Finally, I have been out of the loop for years but was wondering if anyone has info on Jaime. I asked one of the old timers and she told me Jaime passed away. Is this true?? Stay safe everyone.Although I don't have any personal knowledge, a DT provider told me that Jaime was very ill, and then later another DT provider told me that Jaime had passed away. Haven't seen her for many years. She was among the best BBBJCIMWS providers and Greek providers I ever enjoyed, and also among the most energetic and enthusiastic anilingus providers.

Any one know names to them? Thanks for the recon, but next time if you can post photos of the providers or potential providers (especially photos clearly showing faces), you may receive a better response to your question.

CheapCharlie
09-09-21, 09:46
First too pics are malia when she started and damm she was hot looking like those HPau students prancing around, but last pic is her zombies out, but if you find her, she not out much lately but she says she's out, she can be good to go if you treat her good and become a regular. And yes she has a tight box.1st pic-Nice! 2nd pic-Hot! 3rd pic-Yikes! What the hell happened?

Thanks for pics mr. Botoman.

KonaSurfer
09-09-21, 11:06
Howzit Everyone! I think I got Mila confused with Malia. Those 3 pics are not the gal I dated. Tanya / Mila / Layla had a large tattoo of the Hawaiian islands across here chest. She was much more attractive than Malia, much thicker and bigger boobs. She looked normal, not strung out looking like the last pic.

Redneck 1
09-09-21, 14:15
Howzit Everyone! I think I got Mila confused with Malia. Those 3 pics are not the gal I dated. Tanya / Mila / Layla had a large tattoo of the Hawaiian islands across here chest. She was much more attractive than Malia, much thicker and bigger boobs. She looked normal, not strung out looking like the last pic.That would explain why the provider you dated was "pushy about the time limit". In general, Mila has a reputation for rushed, time-limited service.

1st pic-Nice! 2nd pic-Hot! 3rd pic-Yikes! What the hell happened?Prolonged drug abuse.

Projectpats
09-10-21, 01:44
Seen this one on the corner of Olive ave this morning shaking her tits. Any info? Sorry for potato quality. Dash cam.100 percent mature, pulled up, and pulled out.

Redneck 1
09-10-21, 02:53
Although I don't have any personal knowledge, a DT provider told me that Jaime was very ill, and then later another DT provider told me that Jaime had passed away. Haven't seen her for many years. She was among the best BBBJCIMWS providers and Greek providers I ever enjoyed, and also among the most energetic and enthusiastic anilingus providers. Her name was also spelled on the forum as Jamie. For anyone who might have forgotten her, or who never knew her, here's a link to a photo of her posted by another monger:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=30385

Skahawaii
09-10-21, 22:39
Her name was also spelled on the forum as Jamie. For anyone who might have forgotten her, or who never knew her, here's a link to a photo of her posted by another monger:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=30385I remember once I stopped to talk to Jamie a few years back and I noticed her hand was really swollen, it had blew up in size, like she was wearing a glove filled with air, I asked her about it but she brushed it off. I just figured maybe she hit a wrong vein and got infected.

Jamie was a nice girl, decent conversation, and I will miss her ice cube BBBJ on a hot day.

Redneck 1
09-11-21, 20:20
Jamie was a nice girl, decent conversation, and I will miss her ice cube BBBJ on a hot day.She claimed to me that she formerly was a nurse on the mainland (before becoming involved with drugs), which may or may not have been true. However, whether that was true or not, during sessions with her I often fantasized that I was with a naughty nurse, which made everything more exciting. Although I never bought a nurse costume for her to wear during our sexual activities, in retrospect I should have.

RdPuerco
09-14-21, 01:38
Kimmy was out this morning before sunrise. An excellent session with her as always, easily the best BBBJ in downtown, and possibly the best in the state. Rather than repeat myself, I'll refer you to my previous reports on her.

Guapo Marx
09-15-21, 08:11
Saw this new white girl in Mark's parking lot. I talked to her and she said she would come home with me because she needed money for gas and rent. We never talked exact figures. No other info.

Hawaii Kai 80
09-15-21, 23:26
Saw this new white girl in Mark's parking lot. I talked to her and she said she would come home with me because she needed money for gas and rent. We never talked exact figures. No other info.I seen her out behind Longs around 5:15 am. I had to circle around and someone must have picked her up. I was thinking LE but your pics of her makes me feel better. She looked really good for the short look I had. I like Caucasian's who are not addicts (Abby, Tayler, Malia & Brittany). I would still see them all but would not allow them to shot up at my home. Something to look forward too.

Guapo Marx
09-16-21, 19:44
I seen her out behind Longs around 5:15 am. I had to circle around and someone must have picked her up. I was thinking LE but your pics of her makes me feel better. She looked really good for the short look I had. I like Caucasian's who are not addicts (Abby, Tayler, Malia & Brittany). I would still see them all but would not allow them to shot up at my home. Something to look forward too.She has a weather red convertible that had no license plates. Maybe she does house calls. Probably early 30's. She was took weathered to me LE. Plus she approached me and LE will not go up and solicit someone. At least not my experience. But I like those types. Girls less that perfect that are still shapely I seem to be able to relax and get it up easier during the cuddling. I suspect drugs regarding her. She just hasn't hit bottom yet. She's doing just enough drugs she has to hit the street. And she is obviously only approaching guys she finds attractive enough. Eventually she will be giving bareback to anyone, many times a day.

MalMisfit
09-19-21, 20:21
Cruising this am, seen usual mahus out and Mila and Maria out, but sure miss taking that right turn to see the line up of girls behind Long's. Man Jada hot Filipino ex nurse, Reina, hapa girl with awesome legs and nice butt, also Asia fine ass on her too. Wish they all would come back or have others show up and make us forget them 🤣.

Honcho68
09-20-21, 13:10
So went out early in the morning really did seen anyone, there was the "Dancing Mahu", she was behind longs flashing cars. LOL.

Around 6:00 am Maria was out but she jump into car, I could not get a date with her.

Mila was also out this morning, but the last time she jump into my truck she was not pleasant. So watch out.

Makana9
09-20-21, 20:04
Cruising this am, seen usual mahus out and Mila and Maria out, but sure miss taking that right turn to see the line up of girls behind Long's. Man Jada hot Filipino ex-nurse, Reina, hapa girl with awesome legs and a nice butt, also Asia fine ass on her too. Wish they all would come back or have others show up and make us forget them 🤣.But, Reina retired and her boy is a big ole man now, Emi was deported and we will keep that stealth, Sad to say but those that remember, Jayda passed away a few years ago. Those were the days, some live on the outer islands now living normal lives, I know one chunky haole big ole 45's recovering from past chemical usages and still in chemo sad to say, Lisa K living in a van with an ole braddah she shacked up with, and Lani girl working in a Spa in a 5 star Hotel on the Valley Isle. Miss Sensei Kapalua too, maybe Sensei Red can add more to those from back in the day.

Guapo Marx
09-21-21, 01:14
Seems to be some women hanging around here that seem like SWs. Lots of comings and goings of young women. Like some kink of trafficking. They get into cars and leave. Then others return and are dropped off.

Many were picture worthy but I was too scared to try.

Also that homeless Asian woman who is always around. We have all seen her pics. Not seen her in a long time.

Opelu
09-24-21, 20:22
She has a weather red convertible that had no license plates. Maybe she does house calls. Probably early 30's. She was took weathered to me LE. Plus she approached me and LE will not go up and solicit someone. At least not my experience. But I like those types. Girls less that perfect that are still shapely I seem to be able to relax and get it up easier during the cuddling. I suspect drugs regarding her. She just hasn't hit bottom yet. She's doing just enough drugs she has to hit the street. And she is obviously only approaching guys she finds attractive enough. Eventually she will be giving bareback to anyone, many times a day.Maybe she already is and no one is saying!

Opelu
09-24-21, 20:23
I seen her out behind Longs around 5:15 am. I had to circle around and someone must have picked her up. I was thinking LE but your pics of her makes me feel better. She looked really good for the short look I had. I like Caucasian's who are not addicts (Abby, Tayler, Malia & Brittany). I would still see them all but would not allow them to shot up at my home. Something to look forward too.Arent they all chronics?

Hawaii Kai 80
09-24-21, 22:50
Arent they all chronics?Everyone I've picked up had a heroin or crack addiction or both. Some are worse than others. I don't let them pin themselves before business or at my place. I place a time limit if they shower and the door has to remain open. Once one of them pinned their neck and passed out on the toilet. For a minute I thought she was dead. When you take them to your place they forget about the time. Once one of them fell asleep after our session and woke up 3 hours later.

Redneck 1
09-26-21, 03:38
Everyone I've picked up had a heroin or crack addiction or both.Plus, some other drugs used by various providers include ice; marijuana; ecstasy; depressants and pain relievers; and even occasionally powder cocaine. Depending on the particular provider and the circumstances, drugs can make a date better or worse.

Hawaii Kai 80
09-26-21, 08:32
Plus, some other drugs used by various providers include ice; marijuana; ecstasy; depressants and pain relievers; and even occasionally powder cocaine. Depending on the particular provider and the circumstances, drugs can make a date better or worse.I agree other drugs are being used. I didn't realize how many of them are using heroin and crack. The recent action by HPD has probably made it more difficult for the users to get their drug of choice. Prior to this the dealing was so obvious. Prosecutor Alm has promised to stop the drug dealing on the streets of Chinatown. I've notice very little homeless in Chinatown and a drop in SW's on the strip behind Longs all the way to River St. I wonder if some of them are working their craft somewhere else. I have no clue where else to search. I don't mind paying the rate at the AMP's but the rates of some of the Indies are not worth it and are ridiculous.

I travel to Thailand and Colombia to monger with beautiful women at extremely reasonable rates. The places I travel to it legal to do our thing. I've receive deals of $30,000 Colombian pesos ($9 USD) for 1 hour PSE. In Thailand it's about $30-$40 USD. The only issue is the long trip but once their you're in heaven on earth.

HisunSpot
09-27-21, 01:10
I travel to Thailand and Colombia to monger with beautiful women at extremely reasonable rates. The places I travel to it legal to do our thing. I've receive deals of $30,000 Colombian pesos ($9 USD) for 1 hour PSE. In Thailand it's about $30-$40 USD. The only issue is the long trip but once their you're in heaven on earth.Been to Thailand after they closed it to farangs? Personally not keen to fill out the huge amount of paperwork and this and that to only get restricted to phuket.

Have you tried Mexico lately? "it's wide open. No paperwork no nothing. Plenty of providers" per this dude I know.

BradahBing
09-27-21, 21:04
So there's a park, kind of, just as you turn right onto either Fort street or Pali highway, just after you turn right concluding the infamous Kukui strip cruise (past Safeway / Long's backside).

I've notice a few cute local girls, most likely addicts, but a few are young and still hot. You'll see umbrellas for shade and groups of 3-4 chronics cruising. These girl play?

Anyone have any luck picking one up?

Hawaii Kai 80
09-28-21, 01:08
Been to Thailand after they closed it to farangs? Personally not keen to fill out the huge amount of paperwork and this and that to only get restricted to phuket.

Have you tried Mexico lately? "it's wide open. No paperwork no nothing. Plenty of providers" per this dude I know.I have not tried Mexico lately. It's closer than South America and Southeast Asia however prostitution is not legal like it is in the other countries. The Mexican cartels have their hands in everything. I just like the ease of Colombia (Medellin) and Thailand (Bangkok) versus the risk in Mexico.

DeepThought
09-28-21, 23:07
I have not tried Mexico lately. It's closer than South America and Southeast Asia however prostitution is not legal like it is in the other countries. The Mexican cartels have their hands in everything. I just like the ease of Colombia (Medellin) and Thailand (Bangkok) versus the risk in Mexico.I agree about Thailand. Great place to visit. Across the board. Great food, great shopping, blowjob bars that will curl your toes and ease of access to amazing women. I miss it.

WetAndWild
09-29-21, 02:17
Abby was out this morning at 5am behind Long's sitting on the fire hydrant wearing all black. Went around the block and she was scooped up by another monger in a dark sedan. She came back to the same spot about 20-30 minutes later. Haven't seen her out in awhile. I didn't partake today.

Redneck 1
09-29-21, 03:05
So there's a park, kind of, just as you turn right onto either Fort street or Pali highway, just after you turn right concluding the infamous Kukui strip cruise (past Safeway / Long's backside).

I've notice a few cute local girls, most likely addicts, but a few are young and still hot. You'll see umbrellas for shade and groups of 3-4 chronics cruising. These girl play?

Anyone have any luck picking one up?Yes, it's Kamalii Mini Park, sometimes also called Triangle Park (because of its shape) and Fire Station Park (because it's adjacent to Central Fire Station). For any mongers who aren't sure of its location, just search for "Kamalii Mini ParK" on Google Maps.

It's a scruffy little park, and most of the people who use it are homeless and / or drug users. Some of those who use it are known downtown providers, such as Destiny, Elizabeth, Megan and Kihei. However, some others who use it may not be providers, and may be offended if asked about sexual services, or may be there with male friends or even a boyfriend who may not take kindly to a stranger asking questions. So unless a potential provider takes the initiative in greeting a monger, the monger might want to be careful. Another strategy is to ask a downtown provider you already well know whether a certain person in the park is or isn't a provider, and if so, to determine for you whether she's currently interested in a date. Then reward the provider you know with a tip. I've done that with the knowledgeable and helpful Destiny in the past.

BradahBing
09-29-21, 21:28
Yes, it's Kamalii Mini Park, sometimes also called Triangle Park (because of its shape) and Fire Station Park (because it's adjacent to Central Fire Station). For any mongers who aren't sure of its location, just search for "Kamalii Mini ParK" on Google Maps.

It's a scruffy little park, and most of the people who use it are homeless and / or drug users. Some of those who use it are known downtown providers, such as Destiny, Elizabeth, Megan and Kihei. However, some others who use it may not be providers, and may be offended if asked about sexual services, or may be there with male friends or even a boyfriend who may not take kindly to a stranger asking questions. So unless a potential provider takes the initiative in greeting a monger, the monger might want to be careful. Another strategy is to ask a downtown provider you already well know whether a certain person in the park is or isn't a provider, and if so, to determine for you whether she's currently interested in a date. Then reward the provider you know with a tip. I've done that with the knowledgeable and helpful Destiny in the past.Nice tips, thanks.

Hawaii Kai 80
09-30-21, 12:21
Abby was out this morning at 5am behind Long's sitting on the fire hydrant wearing all black. Went around the block and she was scooped up by another monger in a dark sedan. She came back to the same spot about 20-30 minutes later. Haven't seen her out in awhile. I didn't partake today.Maria was out this morning around 6:15. I never dated her. I talked to her but it seems like she has an attitude. She doesn't seem like a chronic. Maybe one day.

TrippieKing420
10-03-21, 11:16
Where the best place to look for action in Honolulu?

Honcho68
10-03-21, 15:13
I saw Abby this morning. She was in white blouse and black spandex. She was looking good.

I picked her up, and we had a nice talk, and then had with CBJ, and then I FOV she got her ready then I had CFS.

Service was good. Would love to see her again.

Did not see Maria or Taylor this morning. So Abby had the block all to herself.

WetAndWild
10-03-21, 17:42
Maria was out this morning around 6:15. I never dated her. I talked to her but it seems like she has an attitude. She doesn't seem like a chronic. Maybe one day.Had Maria in the past, she quoted. 8 negotiated to. 6 for CBJ. She’s petite with small A's and young perky nips. She does have a LA attitude, but I took is as a small person don't mess or take advantage of me attitude. She did mention that she would consider incall, but I didn't partake or got any digits.

Sam Kanigawa
10-03-21, 18:03
What time was Abby out and was she behind longs on the fire hydrant.

Redneck 1
10-03-21, 22:53
Had Maria in the past, she quoted. 8 negotiated to. 6 for CBJ.Anyone who might be interested in additional info reported by mongers on Maria's pricing may want to look at my post "Pricing for Maria," posted in this Streetwalker Reports thread on 5-27-21.

Redneck 1
10-03-21, 23:08
Where the best place to look for action in Honolulu?If you mean street action, might want to take a look at the posted locations in this thread and the Downtown thread where mongers have most often reported observing and meeting providers. In particular, the posts of that geography guy Redneck often include specific locations.

Hoosi
10-07-21, 19:18
Driving by Makiki park pulled over to use phone. White lady in her 40's or 50's. Ask for a ride. Said she gives great BJ. Did the deed. Not bad.

Redneck 1
10-08-21, 03:18
Special K

Driving by Makiki park pulled over to use phone. White lady in her 40's or 50's. Ask for a ride. Said she gives great BJ. Did the deed. Not bad.Thanks for your report. It would be helpful to have more specifics regarding the precise location where she was found, the time of day or night, the description of her appearance, her name (was it Special K), whether her BJ was covered or BBBJCIM (or even swallow), and the cost.

DaaBoy
10-16-21, 07:37
I saw a SW sitting in the Longs Parking lot. She was prolly about 5-7, looked on the slimmer side but hard to tell because she had a romper like thing on. Her ethnicity looked maybe either black or polynesian or a mix of both. Age prolly around mid 20's I'm guessing. She quoted 50 for a BBBJ or 100 to fuck. I declined as she was a bit too tall for my liking but I'm kinda regretting it now. Anyway, does anyone have an experience or know who I'm talking about. When I asked her name she thought about it for a bit and then said I can call her T. I can't search 'T' on the forum.

The P Hunter
10-16-21, 13:25
I saw a SW sitting in the Longs Parking lot. She was prolly about 5-7, looked on the slimmer side but hard to tell because she had a romper like thing on. Her ethnicity looked maybe either black or polynesian or a mix of both. Age prolly around mid 20's I'm guessing. She quoted 50 for a BBBJ or 100 to fuck. I declined as she was a bit too tall for my liking but I'm kinda regretting it now. Anyway, does anyone have an experience or know who I'm talking about. When I asked her name she thought about it for a bit and then said I can call her T. I can't search 'T' on the forum.I THINK it might me "Ya-Ya" you are talking about. She has a very pretty face, nice body, but is heavy into drugs (saw her do something with foil paper and a lighter once). She quoted about the same for the service, but she seemed to drowsy when I talked to her. What time of day / night did you see her? The times I did see her was around 7 pm til 11 pm. I have never seen her out past midnite, as I am sure she goes to her comfort zone during those wee hours.

Redneck 1
10-16-21, 15:34
Walker named T?

I saw a SW sitting in the Longs Parking lot. She was prolly about 5-7, looked on the slimmer side but hard to tell because she had a romper like thing on. Her ethnicity looked maybe either black or polynesian or a mix of both. Age prolly around mid 20's I'm guessing. She quoted 50 for a BBBJ or 100 to fuck. I declined as she was a bit too tall for my liking but I'm kinda regretting it now. Anyway, does anyone have an experience or know who I'm talking about. When I asked her name she thought about it for a bit and then said I can call her T. I can't search 'T' on the forum.That downtown provider may be Tiana, who often uses the nickname "T". I've been told that she also sometimes uses the name Ya Ya, although she denied using that name when I asked her (but she may have been lying). She's in her mid-twenties, she's relatively tall for a woman, she says that she's a mixture of black and Hawaiian, and she sometimes works in and around the Longs / Safeway parking lot.

Over the years, I've dated her many times, with mixed results. Before mongers decide whether to date her, I recommend reading five of my prior reports about her, posted on 10-13-18 in the Streetwalker Reports thread; on 9-23-19 in the Downtown thread; on 12-20-19 in the Downtown thread; on 2-24-20 in the Downtown thread; and on 2-14-21 in the Downtown thread. Personally, I wouldn't take the risk of paying her in advance, for the reasons set forth in my reports.

Hawaii Kai 80
10-16-21, 15:53
I THINK it might me "Ya-Ya" you are talking about. She has a very pretty face, nice body, but is heavy into drugs (saw her do something with foil paper and a lighter once). She quoted about the same for the service, but she seemed to drowsy when I talked to her. What time of day / night did you see her? The times I did see her was around 7 pm til 11 pm. I have never seen her out past midnite, as I am sure she goes to her comfort zone during those wee hours.I once took her to my home and the cost for BBFSCIP was only $50. She was desperate because she need to buy heroin and crack. I allowed her to take a bath and she came out looking like a different person. No make up and she had a short Afro. I caught her in the bathroom trying to smoke heroin. I stopped her and dropped her back where I found her. She introduced me to Brittany and I picked her up the following day. Brittany is prettier but would not take off her top because she had needle marks all over. BBFSCIP was $100. I would see Brittany again but not Ya Ya.

DaaBoy
10-17-21, 04:59
I THINK it might me "Ya-Ya" you are talking about. She has a very pretty face, nice body, but is heavy into drugs (saw her do something with foil paper and a lighter once). She quoted about the same for the service, but she seemed to drowsy when I talked to her. What time of day / night did you see her? The times I did see her was around 7 pm til 11 pm. I have never seen her out past midnite, as I am sure she goes to her comfort zone during those wee hours.I saw her at about 1 a and she also seemed drowsy. I asked her about BBFS and said 'you're clean right' and she replied, 'yes I showered' haha.

DaaBoy
10-17-21, 05:00
That downtown provider may be Tiana, who often uses the nickname "T". I've been told that she also sometimes uses the name Ya Ya, although she denied using that name when I asked her (but she may have been lying). She's in her mid-twenties, she's relatively tall for a woman, she says that she's a mixture of black and Hawaiian, and she sometimes works in and around the Longs / Safeway parking lot.

Over the years, I've dated her many times, with mixed results. Before mongers decide whether to date her, I recommend reading five of my prior reports about her, posted on 10-13-18 in the Streetwalker Reports thread; on 9-23-19 in the Downtown thread; on 12-20-19 in the Downtown thread; on 2-24-20 in the Downtown thread; and on 2-14-21 in the Downtown thread. Personally, I wouldn't take the risk of paying her in advance, for the reasons set forth in my reports.Thanks Red! Wow, my guess was pretty accurate! I did read through your reports and am kinda glad I passed. Was hopeful she did at least a good BBBJ but doesn't sound like it.

Redneck 1
10-17-21, 23:44
Thanks Red! Wow, my guess was pretty accurate! I did read through your reports and am kinda glad I passed. Was hopeful she did at least a good BBBJ but doesn't sound like it.She's sometimes provided me with an acceptable BBBJ, but other times there have been problems. For example, before several dates she explicitly agreed to swallow as a condition of the date, but then refused to do so. Once when she had specifically agreed to swallow for a road head date, instead she immediately spit the mixture of saliva and semen onto my pants.

I once took her to my home and the cost for BBFSCIP was only $50. Yup, that's one of my reasons for having dated her many times over the years. She will often accept budget prices for all-BB service, especially for a provider in her mid-twenties who has a relatively nice appearance in the nude (by downtown standards).

DaaBoy
10-19-21, 19:30
If a kind monger would be able to provide Maria's phone number, I'd be supper appreciative. I know she's usually out between 4-7 a but I just can't get out to DT at that time. When I'm able to go it's all the mahus that are out.

SixtyNiner69
10-19-21, 21:24
If a kind monger would be able to provide Maria's phone number, I'd be supper appreciative. I know she's usually out between 4-7 a but I just can't get out to DT at that time. When I'm able to go it's all the mahus that are out.Check your inbox.

Honcho68
10-21-21, 19:01
Guys,

Look don't give out girls numbers, if they don't know you they will not go out on date with you. Maria in particular can be standoffish when she wants to be so don't think she going to drop everything and coming running when you call her.

Honcho.

DaaBoy
10-22-21, 05:51
Guys,

Look don't give out girls numbers, if they don't know you they will not go out on date with you. Maria in particular can be standoffish when she wants to be so don't think she going to drop everything and coming running when you call her.

Honcho.Your realize that's exactly what she does though right, goes out with guys she doesn't know. She seems like someone people would be interested in, but me for example can't get out there at 4 in the morning. What's wrong with seeing if she can meet at a different time. If can, can. If can't, can't. No one is forcing her to drop anything.

Honcho68
10-22-21, 12:00
Went downtown this morning and Sunshine was there she would give blow jobs and it would cost $100. No full service. She a thin older haole girl.

Botoman
10-22-21, 16:40
Went downtown this morning and Sunshine was there she would give blow jobs and it would cost $100. No full service. She a thin older haole girl.Sunshine sucks the pecker where the sun don't shine real good, broke the mout, bust the nut in the mout. She good she got skills she cool too.

Opelu
10-23-21, 09:12
Sunshine sucks the pecker where the sun don't shine real good, broke the mout, bust the nut in the mout. She good she got skills she cool too.Yeah but 100 bones for only a blow no FS is a downer for dt.

Redneck 1
10-24-21, 21:52
For early birds, there's Sunshine before sunrise.

Sunshine (whom I reviewed on 10-21-20 in the Downtown thread) was available at about 5:00 this morning (Sunday), standing in front of the Mililani Downtown Mortuary parking lot on South Kukui Street. She said that she had been out since around 4:00 that morning. Friendly and nice personality, but I passed because of the $100 price quote for BJ.

The P Hunter
10-26-21, 14:44
Just wondering if LE is conducting their uncover, foot patrols of the DT area. If anyone knows if it is still in effect to this day, please let us know. Also, has anyone seen for themselves or heard stories from the walkers of any uncover LE's?

DeePockets7
10-30-21, 08:28
Once in a while looper but long time lurker here. Ran the loop around 1230 AM. Ran right into a skinny local hapa type girl adjacent to the longs, in Safeway parking lot by the tree where some enjoy the shade. She said her name was May (Mai)? She wore tank top and Jean shorts. She was small and peppy but was definitely not in right mind. Couldn't get a # from her and she mumbled too much to get her full name. She would be pretty hot to someone who like spinners. I didn't partake as I didn't know her, but she was easy to talk to. Anyone know the 411 on this girl??

Botoman
10-30-21, 17:03
Once in a while looper but long time lurker here. Ran the loop around 1230 AM. Ran right into a skinny local hapa type girl adjacent to the longs, in Safeway parking lot by the tree where some enjoy the shade. She said her name was May (Mai)? She wore tank top and Jean shorts. She was small and peppy but was definitely not in right mind. Couldn't get a # from her and she mumbled too much to get her full name. She would be pretty hot to someone who like spinners. I didn't partake as I didn't know her, but she was easy to talk to. Anyone know the 411 on this girl??Maria sound like the one you said about five feet tall skinny wears jeans shorts and tank too and can be out of it and you can search for details.

Hoosi
10-30-21, 22:23
Thanks for your report. It would be helpful to have more specifics regarding the precise location where she was found, the time of day or night, the description of her appearance, her name (was it Special K), whether her BJ was covered or BBBJCIM (or even swallow), and the cost.Yes, bbjcim. Great suction and tongue work. No hands. All deepthroat.

KonaSurfer
11-02-21, 01:38
Just wondering if LE is conducting their uncover, foot patrols of the DT area. If anyone knows if it is still in effect to this day, please let us know. Also, has anyone seen for themselves or heard stories from the walkers of any uncover LE's?When I dated Tanya / Mila late August I asked her about the LE situation. Don't know if this is true but she told me LE will not hassle mongers but they will hassle SW even for something simple like jaywalking. Doesn't sound right to me but could be. Years ago when I hunted DT I always had a funny feeling that LE was lurking because the streets would be empty except for a few girls I'd never seen before (decoys?) hanging out behind Long's or on S/N and Kukui St. , plus I would see blue and whites parked on perimeter streets. My guess is that they were ready to zoom in once a decoy called in to report on a monger. My thing is if I don't feel comfortable I go home and wait for another day / night.

Botoman
11-02-21, 02:56
Driving by Makiki park pulled over to use phone. White lady in her 40's or 50's. Ask for a ride. Said she gives great BJ. Did the deed. Not bad.What time did you see this tasty morsel of whiteness and how can Boto find such a find?

Hawaii Kai 80
11-13-21, 14:16
I seen Sheila last night on the steps of Borthwick Mortuary around 7:30 pm. I didn't have much time to burn but I tried to pick her up. She entered my car and was scratching her stomach and arms a lot. I know that's a sign of jonesing for drugs. I asked her what can we do and she said whatever I want. She was so F'ed up I offered 30 for a BBBJ. She said okay. When we arrived and parked she gave me a lame excuse that her throat was sore and could give me a HJ. I told her F that and get the F out of my car now. She knew I was upset and I left her at the location. I refuse to take her back to her original location. This is the last time I'll try with her. The drugs have messed her up where it doesn't matter if she makes money or not. I feel a little sorry for her but I don't like getting played like that.

Hawaii Kai 80
11-14-21, 21:59
I picked up Holly who was sitting down by the electrical green box on the corner or Kukui and Maunakea. She was wearing I nice fitted orange dress. Holly is African American and wears a wrap on her head. I never did a car date before because I'm not flexible anymore. I ask her for a BBBJ, DFK and Nipple play. I jizzed all over her dress. She didn't notice or seem to mind. She quote me 30. I couldn't turn that down. She's nice looking, soft spoken and from what I can tell is not on drugs. I set up a time and place to pick her up the today for 50 which would include BBFSCIP plus the other stuff we did the other day. I drove by our meeting place and she didn't show up. It was raining quite hard but whatever. She's attractive with a nice booty and body. I will see her as much as I possibly can.

Hawaii Kai 80
11-15-21, 01:45
Angie (Tall, short blonde hair) has been walking around Kukui and Maunakea Streets the past several days during the day and evening. I had her number which was disconnected. I stopped her and she gave me her number again. I take her to my place. She starts at 150 but she'll go down to 100 for DATY, BBBJCIM & BBFSCIP. 100 is a great price since she will spend a good hour at my place. No rushing or time limits because she needs a ride back. She doesn't like to do bare but I think she's having a tough time financially so her rules change depending on her funds.

Redneck 1
11-15-21, 03:11
I picked up Holly who was sitting down by the electrical green box on the corner or Kukui and Maunakea. She was wearing I nice fitted orange dress. Holly is African American and wears a wrap on her head. I never did a car date before because I'm not flexible anymore. I ask her for a BBBJ, DFK and Nipple play. I jizzed all over her dress. She didn't notice or seem to mind. She quote me 30. I couldn't turn that down. She's nice looking, soft spoken and from what I can tell is not on drugs. I set up a time and place to pick her up the today for 50 which would include BBFSCIP plus the other stuff we did the other day. I drove by our meeting place and she didn't show up. It was raining quite hard but whatever. She's attractive with a nice booty and body. I will see her as much as I possibly can.Good report. Holly is the same downtown provider also known as Nina. For anyone who would like to read more about her, my prior reports on her (as Nina) are #3026 in the Downtown thread, posted on 10-30-18; #3041 in the Downtown thread, posted on 8-28-19; #5304 in the Streetwalker Reports thread, posted on 10-19-20; and #3368 in the Downtown thread, posted on 5-25-21. In addition to being located at and near the intersection of North Kukui Street and Maunakea Street, she may also sometimes be found on the Diamond Head side of Maunakea Street in the Zippy's direction.

A few comments: (1) her prices are quite reasonable; (2) all-BB service is easily available; (3) she is a drug user, but it may not negatively affect most of her dates; (4) she's often polite and mild-mannered, but can sometimes become aggravated if a date seems to be taking a long time and / or is too complicated for her, so it might be a good idea for mongers to keep that in mind; and (5) in my experience, regardless of rain or no rain, generally downtown street providers are unreliable about showing up at the right time, day and place for a future meeting, even if the correct time, day and place are written down for them. The probability of a "no show" usually increases with the length of elapsed time between the making of the appointment and the date and time of the future meeting.

AinokeaUfaka
11-15-21, 14:29
I saw Angie last night 8:30 - 9 pm near the transformer. I paid $100 cfs but was not ripped off. Felt great and she persevered to make a fat old man happy. No drugs, no whining, no hurry up, the usual mood killing downers that can stop the countdown at T minus 60 seconds. Hadn't seen her out forever but got lucky last night. I'll pay for consistency and excellence not normally seen on the street.

Alert: a certain parking garage was not so certain last night. Might want to go elsewhere for few weeks till normal.

The P Hunter
11-15-21, 14:41
I picked up Holly who was sitting down by the electrical green box on the corner or Kukui and Maunakea. She was wearing I nice fitted orange dress. Holly is African American and wears a wrap on her head. I never did a car date before because I'm not flexible anymore. I ask her for a BBBJ, DFK and Nipple play. I jizzed all over her dress. She didn't notice or seem to mind. She quote me 30. I couldn't turn that down. She's nice looking, soft spoken and from what I can tell is not on drugs. I set up a time and place to pick her up the today for 50 which would include BBFSCIP plus the other stuff we did the other day. I drove by our meeting place and she didn't show up. It was raining quite hard but whatever. She's attractive with a nice booty and body. I will see her as much as I possibly can.If it's the one I experienced, based on your description, I found her to be not all there, but NOT psycho. She did mumble sometimes, but not annoyingly. When asked for her age, she stated 23 (but looked late 40's to me. The night I did pick her up I had booked a room and took back there. I offered her a shower to freshen up, expecting it to be a quick 'hop and towel off' type deal; but nooooooooooo, she took well over 15 minutes and after numerous nudging, she came out and took forever to towel off. Her body was so-so (you can tell she had a kid or two) but the tits were quite nice IMO. Basically a dead lay, but didn't complain about time. After the deal, she asked to shower off; with full reluctance but willing to kill time while I relaxed, I said "go ahead, but a quick one OK". Well, her definition of "quick" was completely different than mine. After 10 minutes, I turned off the lights in the bathroom and she caught the hint.

Overall, a cheap experience (I think I gave. 8), no rush, and not psycho. I would rate it about a 6 and would repeat if nothing else is out there, but I will never offer the shower.

AinokeaUfaka
11-15-21, 18:37
I saw Angie last night 8:30 - 9 pm near the transformer. I paid $100 cfs but was not ripped off. Felt great and she persevered to make a fat old man happy. No drugs, no whining, no hurry up, the usual mood killing downers that can stop the countdown at T minus 60 seconds. Hadn't seen her out forever but got lucky last night. I'll pay for consistency and excellence not normally seen on the street.

Alert: a certain parking garage was not so certain last night. Might want to go elsewhere for few weeks till normal.$100 CBJ not cfs. Car date. 100% satisfied!

Hawaii Kai 80
11-15-21, 23:33
I met Mayasa one evening last week she was getting a few pieces of card board behind Pali Longs. She came in my car and we talked for awhile. She around 5'4" with long brown hair. She told me she's homeless but looks very clean. It doesn't seem like she was on drugs or crazy. She said she hangs around the Liliha area and will walk next to Vineyard with a sign asking for donations. I vaguely remember seeing her one day when I was at the stop light. She says she does do dates occasionally for very reasonable prices. I gave her money to buy something to eat. She doesn't have a phone so you'll have to catch her be chance. It seems none of the streetwalkers instead of Angie has a phone. The typical line is someone either stole their phone or they lost it. Most likely they sold it for drugs.

Hawaii Kai 80
11-16-21, 01:44
Good report. Holly is the same downtown provider also known as Nina. For anyone who would like to read more about her, my prior reports on her (as Nina) are #3026 in the Downtown thread, posted on 10-30-18; #3041 in the Downtown thread, posted on 8-28-19; #5304 in the Streetwalker Reports thread, posted on 10-19-20; and #3368 in the Downtown thread, posted on 5-25-21. In addition to being located at and near the intersection of North Kukui Street and Maunakea Street, she may also sometimes be found on the Diamond Head side of Maunakea Street in the Zippy's direction.

A few comments: (1) her prices are quite reasonable; (2) all-BB service is easily available; (3) she is a drug user, but it may not negatively affect most of her dates; (4) she's often polite and mild-mannered, but can sometimes become aggravated if a date seems to be taking a long time and / or is too complicated for her, so it might be a good idea for mongers to keep that in mind; and (5) in my experience, regardless of rain or no rain, generally downtown street providers are unreliable about showing up at the right time, day and place for a future meeting, even if the correct time, day and place are written down for them. The probability of a "no show" usually increases with the length of elapsed time between the making of the appointment and the date and time of the future meeting.Might be her. She did mumble a few times and I just let it go. She does look like she's in her early to mid 40's. The positives for me was she wasn't loud. She was grateful for what ever the price was. She told me 30 so I said great. She was dressed well. She didn't complain about the time. She said she'd hang out if I wanted to. Get some food and a glass of wine type of deal. I realize DT workers are not good at time management or reliable. No one seems to have a phone these days. They probably sell it for drugs when they're in a jam. I kind of like dealing with these people because they really need the funds and are usually not assholes well some can be. Most understand what they're worth and can afford to lose any customers. Anyway, I hope to run into her again soon.

Hawaii Kai 80
11-16-21, 01:53
It's 7:45 pm and Angie is sitting by the transformer on Kukui St. She's been there for a while. She's the only one out right now. I took her to my place a couple of weeks ago and had a good time. I don't like to do car dates but if they're out during the day I'd do it. It's all good to take them because you get the full hour because they need a ride back. That's the only bummer is having to drive them back. I might try Uber.

WickedTuna
11-16-21, 09:01
I met Mayasa one evening last week she was getting a few pieces of card board behind Pali Longs. She came in my car and we talked for awhile. She around 5'4" with long brown hair. She told me she's homeless but looks very clean. It doesn't seem like she was on drugs or crazy. She said she hangs around the Liliha area and will walk next to Vineyard with a sign asking for donations. I vaguely remember seeing her one day when I was at the stop light. She says she does do dates occasionally for very reasonable prices. I gave her money to buy something to eat. She doesn't have a phone so you'll have to catch her be chance. It seems none of the streetwalkers instead of Angie has a phone. The typical line is someone either stole their phone or they lost it. Most likely they sold it for drugs.What does she look like? Nationality?

Hawaii Kai 80
11-16-21, 09:35
What does she look like? Nationality?She Caucasian with long brown hair.

Botoman
11-16-21, 17:19
It's 7:45 pm and Angie is sitting by the transformer on Kukui St. She's been there for a while. She's the only one out right now. I took her to my place a couple of weeks ago and had a good time. I don't like to do car dates but if they're out during the day I'd do it. It's all good to take them because you get the full hour because they need a ride back. That's the only bummer is having to drive them back. I might try Uber.So is Angie the best thing out these days? She was noice 15 years ago when young and long hair. Tits are perps & still are. Face got older with road dog complexion and that buzz haircut got to grow out, but if she doing bbfscip, her Nan is noice & Boto got to try sample again.

SixtyNiner69
11-18-21, 23:57
Picked up Mila today never met her before I usually don't pick up SW but was in the area and she caught my eye I've read some reports on her but never knew what she looked like to me her body is hot I love thick women any way she quoted $ for BJ $$ for FS I opted for FS this is where the fun begins she asked if I wanted to car or to go to her place I'm like bet let's go to your place I never felt rushed at all she did everything good for me I guess everyone is different and I fucking love it when a woman squirts big turn on for me will definitely repeat stay safe fellow mongers.

Redneck 1
11-20-21, 18:12
That wonderful jury verdict on the mainland, supporting the Second Amendment and the right to self-defense, put me in an especially good mood. Had some extra cash, so went downtown to celebrate on Friday night.

Found the recently discussed downtown provider "Holly" at about 9:30. She was available on the Diamond Head side of Maunakea Street, about ten yards from North Kukui Street in the Zippy's direction. She was dressed in nicely fitting blue jeans, a sexy black bra (with no shirt), and a black head wrap. Under the head wrap (which I removed before the sexual part of the date), her hair was clean, relatively short, and worn in a natural style (which I like). She was alert, polite, soft-spoken and well-mannered. Also, she didn't seem to be under the influence of any substances.

Holly is the same BSW previously known to me as Nina. Interestingly, on Friday she at first claimed that Nina was her sister and had died (of some unknown cause), but I've dated Nina many times and could easily tell from the combination of Holly's appearance (especially in the nude), voice, accent, personality and behavior that Holly was Nina.

Her asking price for a no-rush bedroom date that included HJ, breast play, BBBJ and BBFSCIP was $80, slightly higher than before in my experience. However, when I briefly hesitated before responding, she quickly said that $70 or even $60 would be okay, so apparently she was highly motivated to obtain the date. I agreed to $70, plus a $10 tip if I was satisfied, so the total expenditure was $80.

Her lubricated HJ was good and the BBBJ was fine, but the BBFSCIP was the best portion of the date. In the missionary position, I had her lift her legs up, bend them at the knees and spread them wide, and I enjoyed deep and long-stroking penetration. Her pink pussy (which I had asked her to lightly lubricate beforehand) felt smooth and very nice, neither too tight nor too loose, and after much huffing and puffing I eventually finished with a volcanic climax that left me completely satisfied. Part of the reason for my very strong climax is that black women particularly excite me.

However, here are three items for improvement: (1) if she was wearing well-applied makeup (she wasn't wearing any), her face could be substantially more attractive; (2) she made no effort whatsoever to show any real or fake passion or enthusiasm (it seemed like she was just doing a job); and (3) unless briefly responding to a specific question or statement, she made almost no conversation.

Overall, I will date her again, especially at her reasonable cost and with all-BB service. Plus, at the conclusion of the date, I asked her if she could perform two additional (and confidential) services on our next date, and she quickly agreed.

After the date with Holly-Nina, I unexpectedly happened to see Destiny on the Diamond Head side of the Longs-Safeway parking lot, near the See Dai Doo Society Building. Formerly on MIA status, Destiny had recently returned to downtown from an involuntary "vacation" as a guest of the government. Although I knew that I wouldn't be able to ejaculate again so soon after the Holly-Nina date, Destiny was in need of cash and always provides me with wonderful dates. So for $70, I received a relaxing and extended combo from her (HJ / deep and long-lasting BBBJ / deep and energetic rimming). As usual, both her service and her attitude earned a grade of "A plus". I will absolutely be dating her again.

Finally, on that same night, Angie was observed on the Ewa side of Maunakea Street walking down to North Kukui Street, and Sheila was seen sitting at the Diamond Head-makai corner of the Vineyard Boulevard / Nuuanu Avenue intersection.

Redneck 1
11-22-21, 00:40
After the date with Holly-Nina, I unexpectedly happened to see Destiny on the Diamond Head side of the Longs-Safeway parking lot, near the See Dai Doo Society Building. Here's an additional tidbit. Destiny said that she now has her own place, a few miles away from downtown. So that might turn out to be a viable alternative for mongers who prefer not to car date, especially in the daytime, but don't want to take a provider home. "Harold, you cheater, I found this lipstick under our bed, and it's not mine," LOL. However, I haven't yet seen this place, and I don't know for how long she may have it.

The P Hunter
11-22-21, 14:29
Here's an additional tidbit. Destiny said that she now has her own place, a few miles away from downtown. So that might turn out to be a viable alternative for mongers who prefer not to car date, especially in the daytime, but don't want to take a provider home. "Harold, you cheater, I found this lipstick under our bed, and it's not mine," LOL. However, I haven't yet seen this place, and I don't know for how long she may have it.I hear that line often. Besides, how is she gonna hook up a place after getting out of jail so soon?

Hawaii Kai 80
11-22-21, 16:28
I hear that line often. Besides, how is she gonna hook up a place after getting out of jail so soon?What nationality is she?

Thanks.

Redneck 1
11-23-21, 03:15
I hear that line often.We've known each other for years, have dated countless times, have developed a very good rapport, and to the best of my knowledge she's never lied to me. Tonight, I happened to see her downtown again. She said the place is a small studio, and told me the specific location (which I will not disclose). She invited me to go there with her, but I was busy.

Besides, how is she gonna hook up a place after getting out of jail so soon?Through a social services agency that helps people who need assistance.

What nationality is she?Her nationality is American, and she is a white woman.

By the way, to try to avoid disappointment, I will reiterate that her appearance would not meet the minimum standards for some mongers. I date her for her attitude and service, which in my experience have been consistently superlative. However, new customers may not receive the same attitude and service, so YMMV.

RdPuerco
11-24-21, 22:29
We've known each other for years, have dated countless times, have developed a very good rapport, and to the best of my knowledge she's never lied to me.

*SNIP*

By the way, to try to avoid disappointment, I will reiterate that her appearance would not meet the minimum standards for some mongers. I date her for her attitude and service, which in my experience have been consistently superlative. However, new customers may not receive the same attitude and service, so YMMV.I concur. I haven't seen her in a while, but Destiny has always been a straight shooter, without the bullshit many other SWs spew in spades. Great attitude & service, I trust her as much as it's possible to trust a SW.

Hawaii Kai 80
11-25-21, 17:25
A couple of nights ago I was passing through Maunakea St area and I decided to talk to a few people where Malia used to hang out. I asked them if they knew who she was and they all said yes. I then asked do they know where she is? At the same time two of them said she got picked up for smoking her pipe in public. She was already on probation and she went back to the women's prison for probation violation. They also said they're not sure if she now in a treatment facility or still in prisons. I took this as face value because I don't know these people.

Redneck 1
11-25-21, 22:57
A couple of nights ago I was passing through Maunakea St area and I decided to talk to a few people where Malia used to hang out. I asked them if they knew who she was and they all said yes. I then asked do they know where she is? At the same time two of them said she got picked up for smoking her pipe in public. She was already on probation and she went back to the women's prison for probation violation. They also said they're not sure if she now in a treatment facility or still in prisons. I took this as face value because I don't know these people.Drug-addicted street providers often look rejuvenated (at least temporarily) after being released from prison or a treatment facility, so if that's the situation with her it will be interesting to see her new appearance if she returns to the downtown scene after release.

On a different topic, Maya was sitting at the electrical box on North Kukui Street at about 9:30 this morning (Thursday), looking good with the fashionably ripped blue jeans.

Botoman
11-26-21, 00:06
A couple of nights ago I was passing through Maunakea St area and I decided to talk to a few people where Malia used to hang out. I asked them if they knew who she was and they all said yes. I then asked do they know where she is? At the same time two of them said she got picked up for smoking her pipe in public. She was already on probation and she went back to the women's prison for probation violation. They also said they're not sure if she now in a treatment facility or still in prisons. I took this as face value because I don't know these people.Mahaloz for the 411. Boto was thinking she got locked up and when she comes out will be cleaned up, fresh poon, and tight hornyness so Boto cannot wait to see her again.

RdPuerco
12-01-21, 03:23
Boto was thinking she got locked up and when she comes out will be cleaned up, fresh poon, and tight hornyness so Boto cannot wait to see her again.What he said. Malia's probably my favorite* provider, a surprising turnaround since she started off as someone I'd never consider. But her dramatic improvement in attitude combined with deadly BBBJ skills turned the tide in her favor.

*After Kimmy, of course. And maybe The Unicorn.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-01-21, 15:33
I seen a young blond female walking crossing the parking by Papa Johns and spoke to her in my car for a few minutes. Her name was Maya. She looked nice in a blue dress however I could tell she was missing a row of front teeth and her dress and bra was holding up a pair of saggy breast. She was soft spoken and nice to talk to. I asked if she would do an outcall to my house and she said yes. The bummer part is everything is covered. CBJ & CFS. She quoted CBJ at 100 and CFS at 120. I didn't try to negotiate because I didn't have time for a date but her fee doesn't make sense. Only 20 more for CFS? I wouldn't pay a SW 100 for BBBJ & BBFS. I did give Malia this once but she stayed several hours. I also gave this to Abby because I've known her for awhile and she maturbated in front of me and let me take pics. Has anyone negotiated with Maya for services? Has she done any BBBJ or BBFS? Thanks.

Botoman
12-01-21, 17:32
I seen a young blond female walking crossing the parking by Papa Johns and spoke to her in my car for a few minutes. Her name was Maya. She looked nice in a blue dress however I could tell she was missing a row of front teeth and her dress and bra was holding up a pair of saggy breast. She was soft spoken and nice to talk to. I asked if she would do an outcall to my house and she said yes. The bummer part is everything is covered. CBJ & CFS. She quoted CBJ at 100 and CFS at 120. I didn't try to negotiate because I didn't have time for a date but her fee doesn't make sense. Only 20 more for CFS? I wouldn't pay a SW 100 for BBBJ & BBFS. I did give Malia this once but she stayed several hours. I also gave this to Abby because I've known her for awhile and she maturbated in front of me and let me take pics. Has anyone negotiated with Maya for services? Has she done any BBBJ or BBFS? Thanks.what time did you see Maya at papa John’s? Boto Saw blonde in dark thin dress around 7am by Longs and thought it was Taylor, but got closer Maia, she look good, skinny, drove around the block to catch her again but she was nowhere to be found. Bummer. See Maya many times over the years, no BbfS, sometimes BBBJ always nice attitude, kind of mousy, but if you like white meat she's cool, not as nasty as Malia nasty in a good way. Somebody got BbFSCIP from her cuz she was Prego and had a baby recently but maybe CPS took it away, she used to have her Teeth, anytime theres no teeth its a sign of meth mouth

RdPuerco
12-01-21, 18:02
Has she done any BBBJ or BBFS? Thanks.No BBFS AFAIK. Maya will do BBBJ (but no CIM) if she knows you and you're clean, but you need to negotiate it upfront; it doesn't hurt to offer an extra $10-20.

Never paid $100 for BJ with her, I've gotten CFS for that.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-01-21, 21:31
what time did you see Maya at papa Johns? Boto Saw blonde in dark thin dress around 7am by Longs and thought it was Taylor, but got closer Maia, she look good, skinny, drove around the block to catch her again but she was nowhere to be found. Bummer. See Maya many times over the years, no BbfS, sometimes BBBJ always nice attitude, kind of mousy, but if you like white meat she's cool, not as nasty as Malia nasty in a good way. Somebody got BbFSCIP from her cuz she was Prego and had a baby recently but maybe CPS took it away, she used to have her Teeth, anytime theres no teeth its a sign of meth mouthI talked to Maya around 8:30 pm last night. She was walking from Longs to Nuuanu up to Papa John's around to Longs parking lot. I hope to negotiate what she was asking for.

Botoman
12-02-21, 14:53
I talked to Maya around 8:30 pm last night. She was walking from Longs to Nuuanu up to Papa John's around to Longs parking lot. I hope to negotiate what she was asking for.If anyone got phone number for Maya, please pm Boto. Boto has only number for her but these girls either don't have phone minutes or phone gets stolen. Mahaloz, Boto.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-02-21, 21:54
Last week I had a female knock on my passenger side window when I was parked behind Pali Longs. I rolled my window down and she said if I was I interested in having fun. I told her not now but it you have a phone number I can call her when I'm ready. He name is Linda. I didn't realized how old she was until I met her at her Waikiki apartment. On the street she wears a baseball cap very low so it's difficult to see her face. She's 63 but looks older. I negotiated 30 for BBFSCIP. I didn't want anything we else because she acted a little weird. She was non stop talking and she said she's collecting disability because she had an accident years ago. I almost walked out until I told her can she not talk or say anything until I'm finished. She said okay. She told me she hasn't had sex for several years and her pussy is very tight. I have to admit I've never felt a pussy this tight before. I've had younger girls legally before but nothing matched her extremely small pussy. It was so tight I blew my load in a matter of minutes. She's nothing to look at but her tight pussy is worth it the time.

DarealDealer
12-03-21, 17:37
Met Mila yesterday, went to her place. She go!!

Guapo Marx
12-03-21, 21:47
Drug-addicted street providers often look rejuvenated (at least temporarily) after being released from prison or a treatment facility, so if that's the situation with her it will be interesting to see her new appearance if she returns to the downtown scene after release.

On a different topic, Maya was sitting at the electrical box on North Kukui Street at about 9:30 this morning (Thursday), looking good with the fashionably ripped blue jeans.I use to have a few regulars that went to rehab or jail. Then go out. If I was the first person they saw, it was a great experience. Because they wanted the sex as bad as the money. But if you were second in line its no different than just being a customer. Often they gain a little weight, tits get a little bigger. Personally I liked it when they were skinnier and rougher looking. Mentally it was just easier to feel like they were nothing special and I didn't have to be on my A game. When I've had really super pretty girls I felt like I had to perform at a higher level. Especially if they were really young like 18-22.

Opelu
12-04-21, 10:31
Angie (Tall, short blonde hair) has been walking around Kukui and Maunakea Streets the past several days during the day and evening. I had her number which was disconnected. I stopped her and she gave me her number again. I take her to my place. She starts at 150 but she'll go down to 100 for DATY, BBBJCIM & BBFSCIP. 100 is a great price since she will spend a good hour at my place. No rushing or time limits because she needs a ride back. She doesn't like to do bare but I think she's having a tough time financially so her rules change depending on her funds.I used to do Angie bbcip all the time when she was a bit better looking and for less than half those prices. Yes she does not really like bbcip but these hos get desperate for cash and will do anything so stay firm you will probably get what you want.

Redneck 1
12-04-21, 18:00
she used to have her Teeth, anytime there's no teeth it's a sign of meth mouth.Although I don't personally know her (except for two brief conversations), from my observations she seems to be more of a heroin type. Interestingly, though, heroin abuse can have a similar effect on tooth loss as that caused by meth abuse.

Never paid $100 for BJ with her, I've gotten CFS for that. Maybe she gave a higher price quote because Hawaii Kai 80 "asked if she would do an outcall to my house". Just a guess.

Redneck 1
12-05-21, 03:12
I used to do Angie bbcip all the time when she was a bit better looking and for less than half those prices. Yes she does not really like bbcip but these (providers) get desperate for cash and will do anything so stay firm you will probably get what you want.Many years ago, at times when she was craving cash, she would occasionally even do Greek BBCIA.

Last week I had a female knock on my passenger side window when I was parked behind Pali Longs. I rolled my window down and she said if I was I interested in having fun. I told her not now but it you have a phone number I can call her when I'm ready. He name is Linda. I didn't realized how old she was until I met her at her Waikiki apartment. On the street she wears a baseball cap very low so it's difficult to see her face. She's 63 but looks older. I negotiated 30 for BBFSCIP. I didn't want anything we else because she acted a little weird. She was non stop talking and she said she's collecting disability because she had an accident years ago. I almost walked out until I told her can she not talk or say anything until I'm finished. She said okay. She told me she hasn't had sex for several years and her pussy is very tight. I have to admit I've never felt a pussy this tight before. I've had younger girls legally before but nothing matched her extremely small pussy. It was so tight I blew my load in a matter of minutes. She's nothing to look at but her tight pussy is worth it the time.Years ago, that provider was sometimes known as Crazy Linda or Nutty Linda. She's been working as a downtown street provider, off and on, since at least 2013. She has often been homeless (although apparently not now). Her motormouth babbling has been her trademark, LOL.

For example, long ago a monger reported: "She just could not shut up. Ask her where to? She says go up Pali we will find a spot. She keeps talking about her life. She was a nurse. She has two sons. She was in a coma. She is on disability. Her boyfriend stole her purse and money. If you need a yakker she is for you. Was ready to cut her loose but found a spot. Cover in mouth. Starts. Stops and yacks more". Another monger reported that she even started praying during his date with her. A different monger wrote: "We were mid-action when she told me that her and I were having a threesome with God, and then tried to explain why after I told her to hush. That shit made my penis soft! I think I would rather have my ears clawed off by a grizzly bear than listen to her talk again". Unfortunately, I can't recall any good prior reports on her.

Years ago, when she looked better than she currently does, I dated her at least two times, but then stopped because of her incessant yakking, poor service, rules, and her arrogant attitude that she knew better than me (the paying customer) what we should do and how we should do it.

However, some providers can change over time, so after reading your detailed report, I may speak with her again and see what's up.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-05-21, 18:12
Although I don't personally know her (except for two brief conversations), from my observations she seems to be more of a heroin type. Interestingly, though, heroin abuse can have a similar effect on tooth loss as that caused by meth abuse.

Maybe she gave a higher price quote because Hawaii Kai 80 "asked if she would do an outcall to my house". Just a guess.I believe I posted I received DATY, BBBJ & BBFSCIP for 100 plus she stayed the full hour. If a provider ever whines with me or wants to get funds upfront I'll tell her to take a walk. They need a ride back so they all behave.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-05-21, 18:15
Many years ago, at times when she was craving cash, she would occasionally even do Greek BBCIA.

Years ago, that provider was sometimes known as Crazy Linda or Nutty Linda. She's been working as a downtown street provider, off and on, since at least 2013. She has often been homeless (although apparently not now). Her motormouth babbling has been her trademark, LOL.

For example, long ago a monger reported: "She just could not shut up. Ask her where to? She says go up Pali we will find a spot. She keeps talking about her life. She was a nurse. She has two sons. She was in a coma. She is on disability. Her boyfriend stole her purse and money. If you need a yakker she is for you. Was ready to cut her loose but found a spot. Cover in mouth. Starts. Stops and yacks more". Another monger reported that she even started praying during his date with her. A different monger wrote: "We were mid-action when she told me that her and I were having a threesome with God, and then tried to explain why after I told her to hush. That shit made my penis soft! I think I would rather have my ears clawed off by a grizzly bear than listen to her talk again". Unfortunately, I can't recall any good prior reports on her.

Years ago, when she looked better than she currently does, I dated her at least two times, but then stopped because of her incessant yakking, poor service, rules, and her arrogant attitude that she knew better than me (the paying customer) what we should do and how we should do it.

However, some providers can change over time, so after reading your detailed report, I may speak with her again and see what's up.Linda is still a nut case with non stop talking. I had to tell her to STFU before we started. I also told her do not talk during our session or you won't get paid. She was good after that.

RdPuerco
12-05-21, 21:26
Boto has only number for her but these girls either don't have phone minutes or phone gets stolen. Mahaloz, Boto.Even if you do have a working number for them, in my experience they rarely answer. Even ones that have said they like me as a client only answer 10-20% of the time at most. But good luck even getting a working number; most of the time when I've gotten one, the number is someone else's in 3-6 months. Rare is the SW who can maintain a working number for more than a few months, so you're beating the odds if you get to the point where your problem is no response.

Redneck 1
12-06-21, 01:32
I believe I posted I received DATY, BBBJ & BBFSCIP for 100 plus she stayed the full hour. Unfortunately, there seems to be a bit of confusion here.

In my original post (#5933) that you're quoting, I was referring to Maya.

Your post (#5902) about a provider from whom you "received DATY, BBBJ & BBFSCIP for 100 plus she stayed the full hour" concerned a different provider, Angie.

So, I don't think there is any inconsistency between my post on Maya and your post on Angie.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-06-21, 05:30
I picked up Crystal in the Pali Longs parking lot last night around 6:30 pm. She's homeless and lives at Kaahumanu park with her boyfriend and two children. I initially felt sorry for her because she studders. She has a nice face and is a mix of 4 ethnicities. She has shoulder length black hair. I negotiate 40 for BBBJCIM & BBFSCIP. I also agreed to buy her something to eat because she hadn't eaten all day. Once we reached my home we started with a little kissing and fingering her wet pussy. She really got into it and started kissing me more. She asked me to lick her pussy so she can cum. I did until she came. This is when things went weird. She refused to do the BBBJ. She refused to kiss anymore. She I tried to penetrate her she put her legs down and said her legs hurt. At this point I was like okay our session is over. I drove her back and I refused to pay her. I said I paid you in $15 worth of McDonald's. She wasn't angry and got out of my car. This is why I refuse to pay upfront. I also told her she's lucky I drove her back. I normally would have dropped her off at the nearest bus stop but I had to go to town anyway. I will not repeat.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-06-21, 06:06
I seen Maya a couple of days ago. I brought her to my house. I negotiated BBBJ & BBFSCIP for 100 because she had to stay the full hour. She didn't want to do BBFSCIP but she didn't bring any condoms. I don't think it's the customers responsibility to carry some so it was easy to convince her especially since we were at my home already. The alternative is no pay and catch the bus back home. Anyway, her pussy is small and real tight. She claims she had a child 6 months ago but her body looks good especially her ass. She doesn't like her nipples licked or sucked because she says they're sensitive BS. She says she doesn't like DATY and the customer can't rim her ass. I didn't feel bad coming in her pussy because her no list is so long. I would date again but now I'm aware what she doesn't do.

RdPuerco
12-06-21, 13:15
I seen Maya a couple of days ago. I brought her to my house. I negotiated BBBJ & BBFSCIP for 100 because she had to stay the full hour. She didn't want to do BBFSCIP but she didn't bring any condoms.That's impressive, how you manage to consistently get BBFSCIP from providers not known to do so.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-06-21, 13:51
I was with Debbie last night. I didn't go to my home because it was raining hard and I had to drive towards town anyway. We met and drove to a secluded location off of Sand Island Road. She's a really nice person. She seemed energetic and not under the influence. We negotiated DFK, Nipple Lick And Suck and a little BBBJ. Before I came I ask if I could CIMWS. She said yes. She did an great job and we set up a house call for today. This is my first time with her and I didn't know what her rates are for BBFSCIP. We will negotiate later today. She says she only takes referrals and doesn't SW anymore. A heads up is she told me she gained some weight. She is chubby but her attitude, friendliness and performance makes up for that. If she lost weight she'd be awesome. Her breast are very nice. She wants more customers however I will not give out her number until we work out a referral arrangement between her and I.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-06-21, 13:55
Unfortunately, there seems to be a bit of confusion here.

In my original post (#5933) that you're quoting, I was referring to Maya.

Your post (#5902) about a provider from whom you "received DATY, BBBJ & BBFSCIP for 100 plus she stayed the full hour" concerned a different provider, Angie.

So, I don't think there is any inconsistency between my post on Maya and your post on Angie.It really doesn't matter. Both Angie and Maya did the same things for 100.

The P Hunter
12-06-21, 14:34
I picked up Crystal in the Pali Longs parking lot last night around 6:30 pm. She's homeless and lives at Kaahumanu park with her boyfriend and two children. I initially felt sorry for her because she studders. She has a nice face and is a mix of 4 ethnicities. She has shoulder length black hair. I negotiate 40 for BBBJCIM & BBFSCIP. I also agreed to buy her something to eat because she hadn't eaten all day. Once we reached my home we started with a little kissing and fingering her wet pussy. She really got into it and started kissing me more. She asked me to lick her pussy so she can cum. I did until she came. This is when things went weird. She refused to do the BBBJ. She refused to kiss anymore. She I tried to penetrate her she put her legs down and said her legs hurt. At this point I was like okay our session is over. I drove her back and I refused to pay her. I said I paid you in $15 worth of McDonald's. She wasn't angry and got out of my car. This is why I refuse to pay upfront. I also told her she's lucky I drove her back. I normally would have dropped her off at the nearest bus stop but I had to go to town anyway. I will not repeat.Hey. Was she kinda chubby with a half hearted shaved pussy? If so, I met up with her once, and like your initial experience, she was very accomodating and willing. Later on in my experience / date, she got paranoid and kept looking around and wasn't satisfied with the location I went to (which is a pretty secure area and dark). She then groaned about this and that. Overall annoying experience!

P.S. I did get some pics of her snatch, which she agreed on.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-06-21, 14:51
Hey. Was she kinda chubby with a half hearted shaved pussy? If so, I met up with her once and like your initial experience, she was very accomodating and willing. However with my experience, she got paranoid and kept looking around and wasn't satisfied with the location I went to (which is a pretty secure area and dark). She then groaned about this and that. Overall annoying experience!

P.S. I did get some pics of her snatch, which she agreed on.Paranoid was the word I missed on my post. Yeah, she starts out good but quickly changes her attitude for the worst. It gets to a point where she doesn't want to do anything after agreeing to everything. I'm not sure if she has emotional, paranoid or anxiety issues but she definitely has something. Stay far away from this one.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-06-21, 15:18
I'm not going to trash Online Escorts and AMP's because I really haven't seen any during Covid. This plus the crazy prices of some of them. Their long No List. This is the main reason, I estimate most Online Escorts are Fake Scammers. In my opinion, no pussy is worth over $300. I've traveled the World in search of Providers. South America, Southeast Asia and Europe. Most providers in the US are way overpriced. Some customers pay the List Price and the Providers get greedy. If the customers turned them down for 3 months they'd have to lower their price.

I enjoyed the old days at the AMP's where the house fee was $50 and the provider would receive $150 for a total of $200 Flat Rate. It was a no brainer. I heard now there's a regular rate then another rate and a VIP rate. The customer has no idea until you drive down there and surprise. The ad pics do not match the Providers.

Street Walkers and Homeless Providers. I've started going more this way because I will take them to my place. I do not pay them in advance and will let them know if they change the agreed upon terms they will not be paid and will have to find their way back. I understand the chances with these people are crazy sometimes, however I will not pick up anyone who I can tell is high. The negotiating part is in our favor because they're desperate. I rather give money to someone who really needs it and who will not complain of rush me. I also understand the unknown of catching something from a provider. I do take medication to prevent HIV and STD's. I wouldn't be playing Russian Roulette otherwise.

Just my Opinion.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-06-21, 17:13
Hey. Was she kinda chubby with a half hearted shaved pussy? If so, I met up with her once, and like your initial experience, she was very accomodating and willing. Later on in my experience / date, she got paranoid and kept looking around and wasn't satisfied with the location I went to (which is a pretty secure area and dark). She then groaned about this and that. Overall annoying experience!

P.S. I did get some pics of her snatch, which she agreed on.She was chubby but I didn't get to see her pussy because that's when she started to get weird and I had her pack up and leave.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-06-21, 18:11
That's impressive, how you manage to consistently get BBFSCIP from providers not known to do so.I take them to my place and negotiate. They want to get paid and they need a ride back. She also did have any condoms on her.

Redneck 1
12-07-21, 03:14
Here's an interesting and detailed report from a monger who would rather not be identified, but gave me permission to post his experience. It shows how exploring outside the standard downtown hunting ground can sometimes pay off.

After midnight, he happened to stop at the 7-Eleven near the makai side of North Nimitz Highway in the Kalihi Kai area. As he was driving away, he observed a slender woman walking toward that 7-Eleven from the Ewa direction. She was about five feet, four or five inches in height, and dressed in a tank top and jean shorts. He made eye contact and waved, she returned the wave, and she looked friendly. He says that she was haole, had an "Olive Oyl" type of physique, A-size breasts, and long legs. He estimates that she's late twenties to early thirties in age, but could be older.

Later, he saw the same woman again, at the stoplight by the same 7-Eleven. As he drove by her, they again exchanged waves. He drove around the block, slowed down when he reached her, and asked if she needed a ride. Without much hesitation, she entered his vehicle. She said her name was Deena or Dina, but that may have been a pseudonym.

She requested a ride to where she said she lived in that area, but on the way, she asked if they could just drive around the area. From observing and talking with her, he believed that she was high on pakalolo and tipsy from drinking. He continued to drive, and noticed her looking in his direction as she talked. Eventually she put her hand on his thigh and asked if he would like a HJ for $20. He was surprised, but gave her the cash. She unzipped his shorts and commenced the HJ.

After a few minutes he requested a BJ, which he received for an additional $20. The BJ was a BBBJ, it was sloppy, and included ball licking and "harmonica playing".

She also removed her shorts, started rubbing and fingering her pussy, and penetrating her pussy with one, two and even three fingers. While he was stroking himself and she was penetrating her pussy, she would moan and say stuff like "love your dick," "stroke it," "you're making me wet," and "cum for me". When he ejaculated, she reached over, wiped up some of the semen with her index finger, put it on her tongue, and then swallowed it. During the date he had been tempted to ask her about DATY and FS, but didn't because when he fingered her pussy, he noticed a sour smell.

He then let her off and went home. Unfortunately, she said that she had no phone number to give him.

Mr Solo74
12-08-21, 02:27
Saw Alicia this morning and I was tempted to pick her up by seeing her big tits.

BUT. I'm not sure if she is 100% woman. Can someone please confirm her equipment.

Is she all girl? Or an impressive mahu? LOL.

Inquiring minds want to know.

WetAndWild
12-08-21, 09:58
Or an impressive mahu?Impressive mahu with altered plumbing.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-09-21, 16:48
I notice what I thought was an AA woman sitting be Tio Tamales last night at 7:45 pm. I park a few stall up Nuuanu Ave and she walked to my car. It was Sheila. I asked her to sit and talk for a minute. I do not enjoy doing car dates due to the size of my body plus I know a lot of cop friends especially in this area. I tried to negotiate a fair deal to bring her to my home whenever I can do it. I got the feeling by the way she acts she's a clock watcher and will kill the mood with her mouth by talking too much. Has anyone negotiated a price for a home visit and received a good experience? She agreed to do BBBJ and BBFSCIP.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-09-21, 17:20
I figure members on this site want to hear experiences Good or Bad. I recently had one that was both Good and Bad. Good in a way the Provider gave me a really good BBBJCIMWS. She said I am her first customer to receive this from her. I heard this line before so I don't care. I had BBFSCIP with her two days prior and she said I'm the first for that one too. On this occasion I did not do this for a reason. Here's the reason. I left my bedroom lights on the entire time. I wanted to see what she really looked like versus being in the dark. I was shocked to see a partial skeleton, very saggy breast, bruises all over her body (probably from needles). She made me wait 30 minutes at her apartment before she came down. She was probably was doing drugs because she slept in my car on the way to my home. I negotiated several pics for free because of this and the pics show a female f'ed up on heroin. I have pics of her in the doggy style pose, bending over giving me a BJ and full view of her face and breast. It looks so bad I will not repeat again. She claims to have had a baby six months ago. She's available 24/7 so I asked her does she have someone watching her baby while she's on dates. She didn't answer. She also said her boyfriend will beat her if he reads post of her on these sites. Anyway, I leave it up to the members to figure out who this is M_ _ A.

Mr Solo74
12-10-21, 13:09
I was cruisin by longs this morning around 6:30 am and saw a petite WSW with short black hair and wearing all black outfit (def not mahu). I stopped really quick to tell her I will come back around but she was gone by time I got back.

Has anyone had experience with her?

Petite, casual looking, short black hair. Nice attitude.

And when is she usually out?

Hawaii Kai 80
12-10-21, 14:53
I was cruisin by longs this morning around 6:30 am and saw a petite WSW with short black hair and wearing all black outfit (def not mahu). I stopped really quick to tell her I will come back around but she was gone by time I got back.

And when is she usually out?It's probably Sheila. That's the same outfit she was wearing the night before. Read my post from the other day. She's on some type of narcotics and is very figity. I've talk to her a couple of time but never dated her because she seems like a clock watcher. She's attractive but at times talks too much. I might take a chance one day by taking her to my place so she can't complain about the time. If she does I won't pay her and will have her find her own way back to downtown.

Guapo Marx
12-10-21, 22:54
I picked up that little homeless woman a few times more than a year ago. I used to see her from time to time around Walmart. Now I never see her. I fear she has suffered the same fate at Bus Stop Girl.

I did see a new woman today. Looked rather plain, not very feminine, but not butchie or mahu. Very ordinary woman with glasses, smoking a cigarette by the Biki behind longs. Average body. Shorter hair. I should have snapped a pic, but at the time I didn't think she was picture worthy. Well I'm not going to approach her anyway.

If any of you have seen my little homeless girl, let me know. Once she was hosed and scrubbed down, hair washed (I have something that is mild but will kill lice), she was a nice belly warmer. I know she liked me because she kept walking around outside my building after our first encounter. She doesn't talk and I think she might be deaf.

Redneck 1
12-11-21, 03:04

And when is she usually out?It seems like that provider may be Sheila. If so, you might want to check out my three detailed posts on Sheila, all in the Downtown thread: (1) report #3473, posted on 10-24-21; (2) report #3475, posted on 10-26-21 (about another monger's experience with Sheila); and report #3483, posted on 10-30-21.

Redneck 1
12-11-21, 13:02
She (Debbie) did a great job and we set up a house call for today. This is my first time with her and I didn't know what her rates are for BBFSCIP. We will negotiate later today. Any update?

Redneck 1
12-11-21, 13:55
Now I never see her. I fear she has suffered the same fate as Bus Stop Girl.
If any of you have seen my little homeless (woman), let me know. Once she was hosed and scrubbed down, hair washed (I have something that is mild but will kill lice), she was a nice belly warmer. I know she liked me because she kept walking around outside my building after our first encounter. She doesn't talk and I think she might be deaf. As recently as last weekend, she was still alive and downtown. I've repeatedly observed her at night on both sides of North King Street near Maunakea Street and Smith Street, and on the portions of Maunakea Street and Smith Street that are slightly mauka of North King Street. Usually at night, she's sleeping on a sidewalk, or sitting on a sidewalk, or randomly walking around. Occasionally, she stares at her reflection in store windows. Sometimes she's investigating the contents of trash cans, trash piles, or garbage bags. Once she happened to be bending forward with a loose shirt, and I saw her very small but cute breasts.

By the way, I don't think she's mute or deaf, because many times I've seen her speaking and listening to other homeless people.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-11-21, 15:47
Any update?Unfortunately no. I've been busy doing family things. I will try next week. I'll send you a PM.

RdPuerco
12-11-21, 19:08
If any of you have seen my little homeless girl, let me know. Once she was hosed and scrubbed down, hair washed (I have something that is mild but will kill lice), she was a nice belly warmer. I know she liked me because she kept walking around outside my building after our first encounter.I saw her the other evening on S. King St. , in the area mentioned by Redneck. She's there all the time. She's not deaf, but I think she mostly doesn't acknowledge strangers talking to her. She's often speaking to invisible people, so maybe she doesn't want visible ones interrupting those conversations? I think for the most part she doesn't date.

RdPuerco
12-11-21, 19:19
It seems like that provider may be Sheila. If so, you might want to check out my three detailed posts on Sheila, all in the Downtown thread: (1) report #3473, posted on 10-24-21; (2) report #3475, posted on 10-26-21 (about another monger's experience with Sheila); and report #3483, posted on 10-30-21.Is this the same Sheila I posted about in post #2697 of this thread on 3/15/15?

Boyz808
12-11-21, 21:04
Hey fellow monglers, any of you know streetwalkers here in waipahu part? Much closer to home that's why. Thanks in advance. I'm okay even they homeless.

BeaverLiquor
12-11-21, 22:55
I just saw her sleeping on the sidewalk on the corner of king st and maunakea st's.

Saturday afternoon about 4:45 pm.

As recently as last weekend, she was still alive and downtown. I've repeatedly observed her at night on both sides of North King Street near Maunakea Street and Smith Street, and on the portions of Maunakea Street and Smith Street that are slightly mauka of North King Street. Usually at night, she's sleeping on a sidewalk, or sitting on a sidewalk, or randomly walking around. Occasionally, she stares at her reflection in store windows. Sometimes she's investigating the contents of trash cans, trash piles, or garbage bags. Once she happened to be bending forward with a loose shirt, and I saw her very small but cute breasts.

By the way, I don't think she's mute or deaf, because many times I've seen her speaking and listening to other homeless people.

Botoman
12-11-21, 23:17
I believe I posted I received DATY, BBBJ & BBFSCIP for 100 plus she stayed the full hour. If a provider ever whines with me or wants to get funds upfront I'll tell her to take a walk. They need a ride back so they all behave.Damm playa, youza gangstar, pullin dem power moves, you gots game playa! For real, you callin the shots, pull out game optional, no likey, no ride, an stranded. Pulling bbfscip and BBBJCIM the necks day, damm, and pics, who the boss? Youda boss.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-12-21, 00:58
Damm playa, youza gangstar, pullin dem power moves, you gots game playa! For real, you callin the shots, pull out game optional, no likey, no ride, an stranded. Pulling bbfscip and BBBJCIM the necks day, damm, and pics, who the boss? Youda boss.Without paying customers these ladies would be all homeless. The girls in Third World Countries are happy to get paid anything. Some girls in America don't understand the customers hold the keys to their future. They can't turn down too many customers before it really starts to hurt. Especially the ones with substance issues.

Skahawaii
12-12-21, 02:36
Hey fellow monglers, any of you know streetwalkers here in waipahu part? Much closer to home that's why. Thanks in advance. I'm okay even they homeless.I've gotten lucky in Waipahu maybe a few years back, but have yet to see what the scene is like post covid. I have however had luck in pearl city near the old game room by mikis. All chronic / homeless though, not that it matters, although I haven't been by since the game room was busted.

Boyz808
12-12-21, 15:35
I've gotten lucky in Waipahu maybe a few years back, but have yet to see what the scene is like post covid. I have however had luck in pearl city near the old game room by mikis. All chronic / homeless though, not that it matters, although I haven't been by since the game room was busted.Thanks for the heads up.

Redneck 1
12-13-21, 00:43
Is this the same Sheila I posted about in post #2697 of this thread on 3/15/15?That post in 2015 (entitled "In which everyone loses their hair") was very funny, entertaining, and well written.

The provider Sheila who's currently working downtown did previously work downtown years ago, I think especially in the 2014-2015 time period. Although I don't know for certain whether your 2015 post was about the same Sheila, the facts that in 2015 the downtown Sheila you dated was "cute," had short hair, was "petite and small," was about five feet in height, was talkative, and gave a good but not top-tier BJ, would indicate that she was likely the current Sheila.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-13-21, 01:09
Warning. Mila is a Scammer. We negotiated DFK, BBBJ and BBFS for 200 at her place in Kakaako. She rents a room on the side of an Asian Spa. Her small room smells of cigarette smoke and is very hazy. She started out nice talking story. They the clothes came off and she turned into the devil. I couldn't touch her at all. She then said the clock is running. I ask what clock. She said I have 15 minutes. I said No F'and Way. I asked what about the stuff we negotiated? She replied, I don't know what BBBJ & BBFS means. I said, you only want to do a HJ for 200? She looked at me because I was about to explode. She then quickly said you can have your money back. I said, that's the only thing you got right. Beware of her tricks and BS. She thinks customers will not try to get their money back. If she's going to try to rip me off she will suffer the consequences. I don't play that BS.

The P Hunter
12-13-21, 14:39
Warning. Mila is a Scammer. We negotiated DFK, BBBJ and BBFS for 200 at her place in Kakaako. She rents a room on the side of an Asian Spa. Her small room smells of cigarette smoke and is very hazy. She started out nice talking story. They the clothes came off and she turned into the devil. I couldn't touch her at all. She then said the clock is running. I ask what clock. She said I have 15 minutes. I said No F'and Way. I asked what about the stuff we negotiated? She replied, I don't know what BBBJ & BBFS means. I said, you only want to do a HJ for 200? She looked at me because I was about to explode. She then quickly said you can have your money back. I said, that's the only thing you got right. Beware of her tricks and BS. She thinks customers will not try to get their money back. If she's going to try to rip me off she will suffer the consequences. I don't play that BS.I had a similar "bait and switch" with her once, but not to that extreme. She needed a ride home from DT to change outfits, so I negotiated 1 for FS and a ride. While driving, she did seem very polite and fully accommodating, so I'm like "this is going to be a good date". We get to her place near Manoa, then she cut services short and gave me a time limit. Being on the clock, I started right away (mish, of course, and to her standards), then she decided to ruin the mood by saying I have to hurry it up. Terrible experience, but I think I got payback by dressing quickly and telling her I'd be outside waiting for her (whatever! I ditched her as soon as I stepped outside). Her place was a complete disaster, fully trashed and dishes everywhere. She is a pig, I thought.

Note: not to knock you, but aren't you concerned about BBFS with anyone from town? If you get by unscathed, good for you!!

Hawaii Kai 80
12-13-21, 15:20
I had a similar "bait and switch" with her once, but not to that extreme. She needed a ride home from DT to change outfits, so I negotiated 1 for FS and a ride. While driving, she did seem very polite and fully accommodating, so I'm like "this is going to be a good date". We get to her place near Manoa, then she cut services short and gave me a time limit. Being on the clock, I started right away (mish, of course, and to her standards), then she decided to ruin the mood by saying I have to hurry it up. Terrible experience, but I think I got payback by dressing quickly and telling her I'd be outside waiting for her (whatever! I ditched her as soon as I stepped outside). Her place was a complete disaster, fully trashed and dishes everywhere. She is a pig, I thought.

Note: not to knock you, but aren't you concerned about BBFS with anyone from town? If you get by unscathed, good for you!!I used to be concerned but I take medicine called Truvada Prep that is very effective to ward off HIV. I also take strong antibiotics whenever I decided to do BBFS. The medicine will kill STD's. My friend who's a doctor that specializes on these things helps me with this.

Olanan99
12-13-21, 16:54
Met up with Linda Saturday night, and she is a little nutty but she does have a very tight pussy for an older lady.

MatthewTuthill
12-13-21, 17:59
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Patonko
12-14-21, 21:37
Warning. Mila is a Scammer. We negotiated DFK, BBBJ and BBFS for 200 at her place in Kakaako. She rents a room on the side of an Asian Spa. Her small room smells of cigarette smoke and is very hazy. She started out nice talking story. They the clothes came off and she turned into the devil. I couldn't touch her at all. She then said the clock is running. I ask what clock. She said I have 15 minutes. I said No F'and Way. I asked what about the stuff we negotiated? She replied, I don't know what BBBJ & BBFS means. I said, you only want to do a HJ for 200? She looked at me because I was about to explode. She then quickly said you can have your money back. I said, that's the only thing you got right. Beware of her tricks and BS. She thinks customers will not try to get their money back. If she's going to try to rip me off she will suffer the consequences. I don't play that BS.I got in touch with Mila once and asked her what her rates were. She refused to tell me anything and then started to accuse me of just playing around with her. I told her I was literally in Waikiki ready to meet and she told me to meet her in front of a building. We met up and she asked how much money I had. I told her I didn't take out any money since she hadn't told me any prices, and she told me: "Get the fuck out of here. Come back when you have some money. " She's overall a fucking ***** and I could tell that she's the kind of girl to take your money, complain / dead fish, and then say you only have 5 minutes left.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-14-21, 23:25
I got in touch with Mila once and asked her what her rates were. She refused to tell me anything and then started to accuse me of just playing around with her. I told her I was literally in Waikiki ready to meet and she told me to meet her in front of a building. We met up and she asked how much money I had. I told her I didn't take out any money since she hadn't told me any prices, and she told me: "Get the fuck out of here. Come back when you have some money. " She's overall a fucking ***** and I could tell that she's the kind of girl to take your money, complain / dead fish, and then say you only have 5 minutes left.The members should all Boycott Mila. Trailer Trash.

Guapo Marx
12-15-21, 01:12
I just saw her sleeping on the sidewalk on the corner of king st and maunakea st's.

Saturday afternoon about 4:45 pm.Thanks. Glad she is ok. Looked like a beaver bit her nipple last time. Won't venture again but I feel bad for her.

WetAndWild
12-15-21, 02:48
I know it was mentioned before, but this needs to be repeated. Dudes, make sure to check you vehicle after your date. Some of the things that I had found were condom wrappers, hair ties, doobie, cell phone, etc. Under or on the side of the seat of my vehicle. I don't think any of these items were left there intentionally, especially the cell phone which I gave back.

Please be careful!

Redneck 1
12-15-21, 03:32
Double check your vehicle.

I know it was mentioned before, but this needs to be repeated. Dudes, make sure to check you vehicle after your date. Some of the things that I had found were condom wrappers, hair ties, doobie, cell phone, etc. Under or on the side of the seat of my vehicle. I don't think any of these items were left there intentionally, especially the cell phone which I gave back.

Please be careful!Good advice. Drug abusers can often be disorganized and forgetful about items of personal property. I've even found a drug pipe with drug residue inside a cigarette pack that a downtown SW left in my vehicle.

Makana9
12-15-21, 10:58
Good advice. Drug abusers can often be disorganized and forgetful about items of personal property. I've even found a drug pipe with drug residue inside a cigarette pack that a downtown SW left in my vehicle.Always got to check, had way too many close calls of stuff left back. Couple of pipes found it because of that smell in my car, a bag with her medicinal, a side bag with some of her personals including a letter from a PO, amongst other stuff. Always careful now, kinda ocd paranoid.

Redneck 1
12-16-21, 03:19
Crazy girl.

Thanks. Glad she is ok. Looked like a beaver bit her nipple last time. Won't venture again but I feel bad for her.Today (Wednesday) at about 8:00 in the morning, I spotted her at the Ewa-makai corner of the Maunakea Street / North King Street intersection. She was eating some type of food, and hopefully it hadn't come from the garbage.

Big Gulp
12-16-21, 06:21
I picked up that little homeless woman a few times more than a year ago. I used to see her from time to time around Walmart. Now I never see her. I fear she has suffered the same fate at Bus Stop Girl.

I did see a new woman today. Looked rather plain, not very feminine, but not butchie or mahu. Very ordinary woman with glasses, smoking a cigarette by the Biki behind longs. Average body. Shorter hair. I should have snapped a pic, but at the time I didn't think she was picture worthy. Well I'm not going to approach her anyway.

If any of you have seen my little homeless girl, let me know. Once she was hosed and scrubbed down, hair washed (I have something that is mild but will kill lice), she was a nice belly warmer. I know she liked me because she kept walking around outside my building after our first encounter. She doesn't talk and I think she might be deaf.Did you ever find her?

Big Gulp
12-16-21, 06:24
I was with Debbie last night. I didn't go to my home because it was raining hard and I had to drive towards town anyway. We met and drove to a secluded location off of Sand Island Road. She's a really nice person. She seemed energetic and not under the influence. We negotiated DFK, Nipple Lick And Suck and a little BBBJ. Before I came I ask if I could CIMWS. She said yes. She did an great job and we set up a house call for today. This is my first time with her and I didn't know what her rates are for BBFSCIP. We will negotiate later today. She says she only takes referrals and doesn't SW anymore. A heads up is she told me she gained some weight. She is chubby but her attitude, friendliness and performance makes up for that. If she lost weight she'd be awesome. Her breast are very nice. She wants more customers however I will not give out her number until we work out a referral arrangement between her and I.How's things going with you and her? Got a referral arrangement going?

Hawaii Kai 80
12-16-21, 07:30
How's things going with you and her? Got a referral arrangement going?I haven't seen her since our first meeting. I had to cancel twice due to things coming up. She got am irritated when I had to cancel the second time. I will PM you her number so you can contact her. FYI, when I bring providers to my home I'll pick them.

Up and drive them back. I do not give out my address out. She asked for my address twice and wanted to drive herself. I said fine but park at the local mall and I'll pick you up and take her back to her car. She wasn't comfortable with that for some reason. There are 5 ways to my house and I always will do the run around circle back to make it seem confusing. She doesn't need my address which is one of the reason why I canceled the second time.

MatthewCain
12-16-21, 08:49
I fuck all three up. Single. Everything I tried sabotaged. Repeatedly harassed since 2018. Nothing to lose.

Charles Sterling Port wood is trying to put drugs in Joon's car to cover up his murder like wrongdoings.

Tired of cowardly threats like this.

Always got to check, had way too many close calls of stuff left back. Couple of pipes found it because of that smell in my car, a bag with her medicinal, a side bag with some of her personals including a letter from a PO, amongst other stuff. Always careful now, kinda ocd paranoid.

HaoleGirlLover
12-16-21, 15:38
I was with Debbie last night. I didn't go to my home because it was raining hard and I had to drive towards town anyway. We met and drove to a secluded location off of Sand Island Road. She's a really nice person. She seemed energetic and not under the influence. We negotiated DFK, Nipple Lick And Suck and a little BBBJ. Before I came I ask if I could CIMWS. She said yes. She did an great job and we set up a house call for today. This is my first time with her and I didn't know what her rates are for BBFSCIP. We will negotiate later today. She says she only takes referrals and doesn't SW anymore. A heads up is she told me she gained some weight. She is chubby but her attitude, friendliness and performance makes up for that. If she lost weight she'd be awesome. Her breast are very nice. She wants more customers however I will not give out her number until we work out a referral arrangement between her and I.Oh man if she lost some weight she would be incredibly smoking hot! I have seen her through the years and her attitude is always great! Very voluptuous, nice boobs and great BBBJCIM always. But as said above referral only for her. Still thinking if she lost some weight! Be safe mongers.

Makana9
12-16-21, 19:52
I haven't seen her since our first meeting. I had to cancel twice due to things coming up. She got am irritated when I had to cancel the second time. I will PM you her number so you can contact her. FYI, when I bring providers to my home I'll pick them.

Up and drive them back. I do not give out my address out. She asked for my address twice and wanted to drive herself. I said fine but park at the local mall and I'll pick you up and take her back to her car. She wasn't comfortable with that for some reason. There are 5 ways to my house and I always will do the run around circle back to make it seem confusing. She doesn't need my address which is one of the reasons why I canceled the second time.Careful! Use to love seeing DT Debbs, saw her by the side of Sand Isle, but me too canceled one time, saw her by chance because she walked up to me by a client's business in Kalihi, went to see her an hour later. But, timing is tough canceled again and she went off, Yikes! Pretty close to tearing me a new one on phone VM. Why I no like bring her to my place, no need the neighbors going HOOO! But, I would see her again if it all good too.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-16-21, 21:12
Careful! Use to love seeing DT Debbs, saw her by the side of Sand Isle, but me too canceled one time, saw her by chance because she walked up to me by a client's business in Kalihi, went to see her an hour later. But, timing is tough canceled again and she went off, Yikes! Pretty close to tearing me a new one on phone VM. Why I no like bring her to my place, no need the neighbors going HOOO! But, I would see her again if it all good too.She told me she lives in Kalihi by the industrial area. Homerule St. I don't want her to come to my home because you can never know what desperate people might do. I have video camera system but desperate people don't care.

WingsOfValor
12-17-21, 02:03
Oh man if she lost some weight she would be incredibly smoking hot! I have seen her through the years and her attitude is always great! Very voluptuous, nice boobs and great BBBJCIM always. But as said above referral only for her. Still thinking if she lost some weight! Be safe mongers.What this one look like and can I try?

Makana9
12-17-21, 11:14
She told me she lives in Kalihi by the industrial area. Homerule St. I don't want her to come to my home because you can never know what desperate people might do. I have video camera system but desperate people don't care.I know I have a few posts of this in the past. A couple of DTSWs (Emi, Summer, Lisa) but this was back in the day because I lived up in in the valley fast walking distance. Learned my lesson fast bc back then our condo did not have security gates to the garage. Got to be stealth now, real stealth bc you neva know the stalkerish mindset.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-17-21, 13:41
Careful! Use to love seeing DT Debbs, saw her by the side of Sand Isle, but me too canceled one time, saw her by chance because she walked up to me by a client's business in Kalihi, went to see her an hour later. But, timing is tough canceled again and she went off, Yikes! Pretty close to tearing me a new one on phone VM. Why I no like bring her to my place, no need the neighbors going HOOO! But, I would see her again if it all good too.I'm trying to send you a PM. But your Inbox is Full. Clear out a few messages and I'll send something to you.

Makana9
12-17-21, 19:13
I'm trying to send you a PM. But your Inbox is Full. Clear out a few messages and I'll send something to you.Think I cleaned out what I could. Mahalos man.

Hawaii Kai 80
12-18-21, 03:19
What this one look like and can I try?This must be Debbie. I'll PM you a message.

Opelu
12-19-21, 11:20
I'm not going to trash Online Escorts and AMP's because I really haven't seen any during Covid. This plus the crazy prices of some of them. Their long No List. This is the main reason, I estimate most Online Escorts are Fake Scammers. In my opinion, no pussy is worth over $300. I've traveled the World in search of Providers. South America, Southeast Asia and Europe. Most providers in the US are way overpriced. Some customers pay the List Price and the Providers get greedy. If the customers turned them down for 3 months they'd have to lower their price.

I enjoyed the old days at the AMP's where the house fee was $50 and the provider would receive $150 for a total of $200 Flat Rate. It was a no brainer. I heard now there's a regular rate then another rate and a VIP rate. The customer has no idea until you drive down there and surprise. The ad pics do not match the Providers.

Street Walkers and Homeless Providers. I've started going more this way because I will take them to my place. I do not pay them in advance and will let them know if they change the agreed upon terms they will not be paid and will have to find their way back. I understand the chances with these people are crazy sometimes, however I will not pick up anyone who I can tell is high. The negotiating part is in our favor because they're desperate. I rather give money to someone who really needs it and who will not complain of rush me. I also understand the unknown of catching something from a provider. I do take medication to prevent HIV and STD's. I wouldn't be playing Russian Roulette otherwise.

Just my Opinion.I agree with all of this.

DrSexMachine
12-21-21, 06:45
If I ever try a SW, it's all thanks to Hawaii Kai 80 and his reports.

GregBangoGang0
12-21-21, 09:39

Just my Opinion.Medication? What kind of medication do you take?

Hawaii Kai 80
12-21-21, 12:36
Medication? What kind of medication do you take?Send me a PM and I'll let you know.

Udownhi
12-21-21, 17:15
See this girl in the mornings at Waikiki frequently at 7-11 at the corner of McCully and Kalakaua. Shorter girl little on the thicker side. But she always has these small booty shorts on with her ass cheeks hanging out. Anyone have any info on her?

BradahBing
12-23-21, 20:39
See this girl in the mornings at Waikiki frequently at 7-11 at the corner of McCully and Kalakaua. Shorter girl little on the thicker side. But she always has these small booty shorts on with her ass cheeks hanging out. Anyone have any info on her?I've seen her around. She thick AF and talks bubbles. Literally rambles on making no sense. I'd look elsewhere.

Hawaii Kai 80
01-02-22, 22:11
As posted in two earlier post I was with Maya twice. Each time she have me a BBBJCIMWS and BBFSCIP. She got angry I posted this on this site. She didn't let me know not to. She claims to have a BF who will beat her is he reads stuff she did with customers. I asked her does he know what you do? She said yes but he doesn't want her to do BB action. I was ready to apologize but then she went off on me like it was my fault. I don't take threats seriously because if someone was serious like me I would not say a word and would show up when the person least expects it. Anyway, I reminded her I have 5 nude pictures of her in different positions. You can see her face clearly in 4 of them. I told her I'll either share them on the site if it's allowed or I will sell them to someone who really wants them. She agreed to a deal but later blocked my phone.

Is it against the rules to post nude photos of a provider on this site? It's my photos because I gave her $ to be able to take them. I don't see a way to attach files or pics to a post. I know people are interested in the pics however I will give her a chance (1 day) because she will read this and understand I'm serious.