PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Somavox
09-27-19, 13:30
She's fabolous. Best service I've ever had. Experience her and share your experience. Hopefully, it was as positive as my experience.Any detail to share? How much she charge? Where'd you go? What was she like?

HaoleGirlLover
10-05-19, 02:37
I think I saw her this morning on the later side on Nuuanu. Does she have a diamond stud on her left cheek bone? If that was her she has put on some weight. Her thighs got huge and has a belly. Didn't partake because I had to go to work. Be safe mongers.

Vino1111
10-08-19, 23:28
Any news about her?

Botoman
10-09-19, 01:38
Any news about her?Maya was spotted recently. Boto smashed it. Been a while but she's back. Not sure if anyone else saw her. Don't think she was locked up. She looked too skinny with marks on her skin.

Botoman
10-12-19, 00:15
I think I saw her this morning on the later side on Nuuanu. Does she have a diamond stud on her left cheek bone? If that was her she has put on some weight. Her thighs got huge and has a belly. Didn't partake because I had to go to work. Be safe mongers.You think Elaina got hapai? Preggs?

Anyone else see Maya or did Boto hit the lotto finding her?

Botoman
10-12-19, 05:04
I think I saw her this morning on the later side on Nuuanu. Does she have a diamond stud on her left cheek bone? If that was her she has put on some weight. Her thighs got huge and has a belly. Didn't partake because I had to go to work. Be safe mongers.Could it be Elaina is pregs? Anyone else get to sample Maya or seen her too?

Botoman
10-19-19, 18:31
Boto was out hunting for Maya & saw a shorter blonde. WasStephanie who disappeared couple years ago. She put on a few pounds but has the best attitude. Didn't have time for her to bounce on Botos Boto but small kine slob on the knob.

Tundakat
10-19-19, 19:41
Saw a pretty good looking chick behind longs. Pulled over and asked her name. Mila. Gave me the fastest BJ ever. Got her # to repeat for a longer date another time.

DarealDealer
10-20-19, 13:42
Saw a pretty good looking chick behind longs. Pulled over and asked her name. Mila. Gave me the fastest BJ ever. Got her # to repeat for a longer date another time.Please pm info, damage?

El Payaso
10-21-19, 11:40
Saw six REAL wahine out on the Long's strip this morning. I plucked Abby up. First time with her and found a spot for CBJ and CFS. She's a southern belle to me and hoping to repeat. I've read reports on her and the drug use but she seemed normal and sober enough this morning. Her body feels nice.

Strollingdownh
10-21-19, 11:54
Anyone got any info on a BSW that was by the entrance of the pali longs this morning at around 430am? She's about 5'4 25 yo 160-180 lbs wearing a long dress. She might be polynesian as well. Pms welcomed.

Botoman
10-21-19, 12:39
Saw six REAL wahine out on the Long's strip this morning. I plucked Abby up. First time with her and found a spot for CBJ and CFS. She's a southern belle to me and hoping to repeat. I've read reports on her and the drug use but she seemed normal and sober enough this morning. Her body feels nice.What time did you see 6 real females out?

El Payaso
10-21-19, 14:11
What time did you see 6 real females out?In the 5 am hour. There was Abby, the older blond with the chihuahua, a couple of chubby local looking ones that were talking with the one Black woman, and one who I think was Destiny.

Spinnerholic
10-27-19, 07:59
Who's the haule blonde with tat's on her right arm that I keep seeing sitting next to the transformer on kukui + nuuanu around 2 am? If not much info on here, please give us the skinny on her service, attitude, menu & donation. TIA.

Botoman
10-27-19, 08:49
Who's the haule blonde with tat's on her right arm that I keep seeing sitting next to the transformer on kukui + nuuanu around 2 am? If not much info on here, please give us the skinny on her service, attitude, menu & donation. TIA.Can you describe what you saw? The thick blonde is Destiny. The skinny old blonde is Mia and sometimes has a little dog. Could be Maya, could be Malia, could be Stephanie but she maybe not have tattooo.

How old, height, build, appearance, and so on.

Spinnerholic
10-28-19, 09:52
A little older haole blonde with maybe shoulders length hair. Not sure how tall she is since she was always sitting when I saw her. But I don't think she's chubby or fat. So I'm thinking maybe Miaa from your description.

Can you describe what you saw? The thick blonde is Destiny. The skinny old blonde is Mia and sometimes has a little dog. Could be Maya, could be Malia, could be Stephanie but she maybe not have tattooo.

How old, height, build, appearance, and so on.

Botoman
10-28-19, 14:34
A little older haole blonde with maybe shoulders length hair. Not sure how tall she is since she was always sitting when I saw her. But I don't think she's chubby or fat. So I'm thinking maybe Miaa from your description.Miaa is skinny. It's probably Stephanie who was spotted in that area last night.

BScotti
10-29-19, 04:32
Its Stephanie. Saw her sat night around 2 after hoe-loween block party. She's looks to be in her 40's, not skinny nor fat. Attitude seems nice.

A little older haole blonde with maybe shoulders length hair. Not sure how tall she is since she was always sitting when I saw her. But I don't think she's chubby or fat. So I'm thinking maybe Miaa from your description.

Honcho68
11-01-19, 04:58
I haven't been going to S. Kukui St. In a while, I heard some decent reports thought it was dead, but I thought an SW. I decide to turn on Maunakea St and see Jenifer approached. We connected well and I asked for a for a date she agreed. She offer FS, settle for BJ, she was good. Would repeat she is a older blond. She in a black dress and high heel boots.

Botoman
11-01-19, 12:40
I haven't been going to S. Kukui St. In a while, I heard some decent reports thought it was dead, but I thought an SW. I decide to turn on Maunakea St and see Jenifer approached. We connected well and I asked for a for a date she agreed. She offer FS, settle for BJ, she was good. Would repeat she is a older blond. She in a black dress and high heel boots.What does Jennifer look like? Fat skinny tall short firm saggy whatever.

Duro08
11-01-19, 16:44
Figured I'd ask this question here because it's relevant. Anyways, I'm looking for places where it's safe to park and just do business (both east and west. Mainly west side) Feel free to drop the suggestions into my PM. TY.

Honcho68
11-07-19, 12:36
I was coming to work, decided to check down town, and their was Abby standing behind Long's. I'd never been with Abby, so decided to try her services. She was very sweet, had a CBJ. Would definitely repeat.

HorsePlay
11-07-19, 23:11
Saw a pretty good looking chick behind longs. Pulled over and asked her name. Mila. Gave me the fastest BJ ever. Got her # to repeat for a longer date another time.Hey Brother TK. How was her service and what was the damage? Can you please PM me with her #? Thanks.

Beanlover
11-10-19, 22:18
Happened to be driving by the tents across from the old Nimitz KMart (now CVS) and saw a girl with a hot body by one of the tents. Anyone had any luck in this area? Might drive by tonight and check it out, and will report if I hit paydirt!

Get that Bean!

Bill
11-11-19, 16:38
Looks clean sober. Asked if she was dating but said was waiting for someone?

What's her deal these days? Donations for car time? Pm if possible, thanks.

HaoleGirlLover
11-13-19, 20:50
Happened to be driving by the tents across from the old Nimitz KMart (now CVS) and saw a girl with a hot body by one of the tents. Anyone had any luck in this area? Might drive by tonight and check it out, and will report if I hit paydirt!

Get that Bean!I have driven by the kakaako park areas before and seen one or two decent girls. But the timing needs to be right. Don't want a bunch of homeless guys running towards my car yelling at me. Be safe mongers!!

Guapo Marx
11-15-19, 20:00
I haven't been going to S. Kukui St. In a while, I heard some decent reports thought it was dead, but I thought an SW. I decide to turn on Maunakea St and see Jenifer approached. We connected well and I asked for a for a date she agreed. She offer FS, settle for BJ, she was good. Would repeat she is a older blond. She in a black dress and high heel boots.By the Pali Longs I will occasionally see an older 50+ well built MILF in heels. A real butter face. Everything is great but her face which is street worn, meth look. I chatted it up with her while walking and she knew I knew, etc and just gave me her number. I have access to much better so tossed the number.

Sam Kanigawa
11-17-19, 03:21
Any action dt tonight.

HornyBoi898
11-18-19, 16:20
Was browsing through the pics of this thread and came across this pic.

Who is she? She a SW? I've encounter this individual multiple time while walking to bishop st.

Jao Choo
11-18-19, 21:43
Was browsing through the pics of this thread and came across this pic.

Who is she? She a SW? I've encounter this individual multiple time while walking to bishop st.She is the Bus Stop Girl. I normally see her sitting on the concrete planters outside the Okazuya on Nuuanu Avenue, reading a book, when she is out and about.

Mr Solo74
11-20-19, 15:35
Can anyone describe what Mila looks like?

JimJam451
11-21-19, 02:41
Saw a blonde in a red dress with nice boobs behind longs tonight. Anyone know her name?

OaHuman808
11-21-19, 20:32
Can anyone describe what Mila looks like?30's to late long hair and decent looking from afar. The branding is the hawaiian island tattoo on her breast area. Stay away from Mila she is bad news!

Mike4346
11-21-19, 21:27
I have seen this girl many times about 35 years old long blonde hair. What is her name? Saw her jabbing the needle in at 6 am by longs. Must be heroin, she sometimes seems down.

Makana9
11-22-19, 01:14
30's to late long hair and decent looking from afar. The branding is the hawaiian island tattoo on her breast area. Stay away from Mila she is bad news!That I use to like seeing her "Mila" after Chanel disappeared a few yrs ago (hope she doing ok or her SD pimp). Mila freaked out, while I was up by Pali, and tried to get out while I was driving. It got verbally violent, took her back and dropped her off. Never saw her again, granted I do see her on her perch, and one side wants to see her, but that druggy eye look, yikes. Getting too old for that. Next.

Redneck 1
11-22-19, 04:59
Can anyone describe what Mila looks like?

30's to late long hair and decent looking from afar. The branding is the hawaiian island tattoo on her breast area. Stay away from Mila she is bad news!This photo link might not work directly, but should work if you're logged in and open it in another tab or window:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=414961&d=1461490485

That outdated photo of Mila was posted years ago by another monger, and she's now looking older and heavier than she was before. If anyone has a more recent photo, feel free to post it. However, the old photo does show some of her trademark Hawaiian Islands tattoo referenced by OaHuman808. To the best of my knowledge, she's the only streetwalker currently working downtown who has that specific tattoo on her, so it's a very useful identifier. I think she also still has a prominent upper-leg tattoo.

Redneck 1
11-22-19, 14:12
I have seen this girl many times about 35 years old long blonde hair. What is her name? Saw her jabbing the needle in at 6 am by longs. Must be heroin, she sometimes seems down.Might have been the haole provider Maya, who's been in previous posts on this Streetwalker Reports thread and the Downtown thread. She's sometimes in the Longs area in that early morning time period. Although personally I haven't seen her using needles in open public view, she associates with the heroin-user group in that area and often has a "relaxed" appearance.

Sam Kanigawa
11-23-19, 08:38
Dt is dead this morning.

Krazy1800
11-24-19, 09:54
Where is everyone going now days?

HorsePlay
11-24-19, 13:57
That I use to like seeing her "Mila" after Chanel disappeared a few yrs ago (hope she doing ok or her SD pimp). Mila freaked out, while I was up by Pali, and tried to get out while I was driving. It got verbally violent, took her back and dropped her off. Never saw her again, granted I do see her on her perch, and one side wants to see her, but that druggy eye look, yikes. Getting too old for that. Next.Can you brothers elaborate on the "bad news" regarding this SW? Is she on heroin or pimp troubles? Was thinking of driving around DT but I don't know if it is worth it.

AinokeaUfaka
11-24-19, 14:40
Went to Long's last night around 7 and only saw bus stop girl out on kukui street by the mortuary. She was sitting on the ground looking down at her phone or something so I didn't see her until I was committed to going straight ahead. She doesn't seem, well, customer oriented. I saw her a year ago and it was not worth it. How is she now?

Redneck 1
11-25-19, 18:18
Can you brothers elaborate on the "bad news" regarding this SW?By using the Honolulu forum search tool, it's easy to find all the prior reports and comments on her in various threads. They go back for years, even to when she was formerly an AMP provider. Personally, I've never dated her because speaking with her and reading reports about her made me conclude that she charges relatively high prices for downtown, would provide rushed and impersonal service rather than relaxed GFE, and has a limited menu. However, as you read the previous reports, you will also see some from mongers who apparently were satisfied with her.

Darkman808
11-25-19, 21:14
I don't do SW but noticed a girl today.

1:00 PM broad daylight, sitting at intersection of Nuuanu and Vineyard for a long time. Got a long good look from side and back of a younger looking haole girl with sandy blonde hair, about 6 inches below her shoulders. Hair was wavy, not straight. Walking mauka on Nuuanu and then turned into parking lot of Papa Johns. Walked across and stopped, spun around and walked back towards me. Then stopped and just stood there. The entire time she was yacking on phone.

She was wearing a tight fitting top all black, medium length sleeves. Had a nice rack, but not huge. She had matching black tight athletic shorts (like volleyball team wears). I thought she was a young athlete type girl maybe from HPU. But her lingering around the parking lot looked fishy. IF SHE WAS A SW she'd be nice to hit up. But I'm still not sure what she was.

You boys might want to keep an eye out for that.

Kbsomthin2
11-26-19, 14:53
Aloha Bros,

Over the years I've seen Mila only 4 or 5 times, the first was years ago, she was 15 lbs lighter and her complexion was clear and she was a bubbly GND type. Awesome!

But she has changed IMHO, she will quickly up sell, and start with the, "hurry up" , "cum for me" and other "encouragement" that turns me off.

Here's the thing tho, she is HOT from afar, and no matter how many times I've seen she always looks young and hot when driving pass, then up close you see the signs of age and the streets.

She still is sweet to me, just no longer my cup of tea.

Damage last encounter (about 3 months ago) 150, all covered and rushed.

Hope this helps!

Can you brothers elaborate on the "bad news" regarding this SW? Is she on heroin or pimp troubles? Was thinking of driving around DT but I don't know if it is worth it.

AllBalls
11-26-19, 23:52
This morning was kind of dead when I drove around at about 430 AM. On the corner of AAla and and kakui had a nice looking SW was about 5 foot 9 and decent body with tight black outfit and nice size fake breast. Was tempted to stop but looked too good to be true. Not sure if was legit or not. Does anyone have any info. I would pick up if I had some more info. I have picked up trannies in the past so would be willing to pick this one up if I knew what to expect?

Thank you in advance and be safe out there.

Skahawaii
11-27-19, 00:22
This morning was kind of dead when I drove around at about 430 AM. On the corner of AAla and and kakui had a nice looking SW was about 5 foot 9 and decent body with tight black outfit and nice size fake breast. Was tempted to stop but looked too good to be true. Not sure if was legit or not. Does anyone have any info. I would pick up if I had some more info. I have picked up trannies in the past so would be willing to pick this one up if I knew what to expect?

Thank you in advance and be safe out there.Safe to assume theyre mahus, there's at least 3 trannies with fake tiddys that work that area. Plus, I've never seen a woman on aala and kukui that wasn't just passing through, that's the tranny territory.

HaoleGirlLover
11-27-19, 03:34
Seen her this morning but it was to damn bright already and cars all over the place. I will saw she looks like she lost some weight from the last time I saw her. She jumped in a car and was gone. Then I saw Abby went around the block and poof again. Damn fellow mongers!

Some time last week I saw a taller simple white girl w a blue dress on. I wasn't sure if she was a SW but drove around a few times and then saw her jump in a van. But again it was bright already and too risky.

Be safe mongers.

Redneck 1
11-27-19, 04:06
This morning was kind of dead when I drove around at about 430 AM. On the corner of Aala and and kakui had a nice looking SW was about 5 foot 9 and decent body with tight black outfit and nice size fake breast. Was tempted to stop but looked too good to be true. Not sure if was legit or not. Does anyone have any info. I would pick up if I had some more info. I have picked up ... in the past so would be willing to pick this one up if I knew what to expect?

Thank you in advance and be safe out there.Well, I was wondering when someone would finally ask about this quite noticeable downtown provider (smile). This provider is very experienced and often works at night (including the time you specified) around the Diamond Head / makai corner of the North Kukui Street / Aala Street juncture. However, this provider is the "other" type of provider and readily admits it. Beyond that I have no additional info.

BScotti
11-27-19, 06:19
Seen her this morning but it was to damn bright already and cars all over the place. I will saw she looks like she lost some weight from the last time I saw her. She jumped in a car and was gone. Then I saw Abby went around the block and poof again. Damn fellow mongers!

Some time last week I saw a taller simple white girl w a blue dress on. I wasn't sure if she was a SW but drove around a few times and then saw her jump in a van. But again it was bright already and too risky.

Be safe mongers.Quick questions for the morning mongers. Where do you guys go for car dates when its getting bright?

I mean even at night I still have a tough time looking for a secluded place.

Botoman
11-27-19, 09:29

Be safe mongers.Where did you spot Elaina and around what time?

Skahawaii
11-28-19, 05:03
Quick questions for the morning mongers. Where do you guys go for car dates when its getting bright?

I mean even at night I still have a tough time looking for a secluded place.I'm not too sure but that's something we don't really discuss on the forum, unspoken rule I guess?

I recommend driving around the outlying areas of the DT hoestroll and seeing what looks good, also ask your girl, more often than not she'll have a place in mind if you don't.

WetAndWild
11-28-19, 09:47
Quick questions for the morning mongers. Where do you guys go for car dates when its getting bright?

I mean even at night I still have a tough time looking for a secluded place.Dark tint with window shades in front and sides helps when bright. Try the covered parking lot behind Long's during the day. Your provider may also have a secret place too.

Krazy1800
11-28-19, 10:54
Is it me or look like 05 trying set up people?

BScotti
11-29-19, 05:03
I'm not too sure but that's something we don't really discuss on the forum, unspoken rule I guess?

I recommend driving around the outlying areas of the DT hoestroll and seeing what looks good, also ask your girl, more often than not she'll have a place in mind if you don't.My bad. Didn't mean to break the rules. Was just looking for suggestions.

I'm sometimes hesitant with the places the girl provides when it's too close to DT thinking that I might get rolled on.

I normally stick to the small streets in Pali / paoa valley area at night.

BScotti
11-29-19, 05:05
Dark tint with window shades in front and sides helps when bright. Try the covered parking lot behind Long's during the day. Your provider may also have a secret place too.Thanks. Looks like I'll need to get myself some window shades.

CougarLuv3
11-30-19, 12:24
Point me in the right direction for some sloppy head near Waipahu. PM is fine.

Botoman
12-01-19, 01:42
Point me in the right direction for some sloppy head near Waipahu. PM is fine.Try go Suzies parking lot late at night. Once in awhile get some kind of female or something hanging out.

BigBuzseeker
12-03-19, 03:03
Alright, What areas are there actual women providers and not the "other providers?" Because Downtown area seem to have the "other providers" walking around.

Krazy1800
12-03-19, 19:09
Downtown better too go massage parlors the SW asking too much now days plus rush you at least mp you get 45 minutes too an hour after people saying they pay for fuck 150 for SW.

Redneck 1
12-04-19, 07:45
Some time last week I saw a taller simple white girl w a blue dress on. I wasn't sure if she was a SW but drove around a few times and then saw her jump in a van. But again it was bright already and too risky. At about 4:15 on Monday morning, I observed a woman downtown who may have been the same woman you previously noticed. She was a relatively tall, slender white woman with long hair, and she was wearing a dress. She was located on the mauka side of South Kukui Street about halfway between Fort Street and Nuuanu Avenue. Although I didn't get a good view of her face and the lighting was dim, from the combination of the time, the location, her appearance and the fact that she was walking slowly, I thought that she was probably a provider. The second time I circled the block, she was speaking with someone in a van, and the third time, she had disappeared. So mongers might want to keep an eye out for her.

RedFace
12-04-19, 19:46
I think you guys are talking about desirae. Tall skinny white woman reddish hair. She said she from the west side just moved to town recently. Very good CBJ for. 60 but as asking for. 80. Really nice great attitude. Not all drugged out like some of the providers.

At about 4:15 on Monday morning, I observed a woman downtown who may have been the same woman you previously noticed. She was a relatively tall, slender white woman with long hair, and she was wearing a dress. She was located on the mauka side of South Kukui Street about halfway between Fort Street and Nuuanu Avenue. Although I didn't get a good view of her face and the lighting was dim, from the combination of the time, the location, her appearance and the fact that she was walking slowly, I thought that she was probably a provider. The second time I circled the block, she was speaking with someone in a van, and the third time, she had disappeared. So mongers might want to keep an eye out for her.

Redneck 1
12-05-19, 16:56
I think you guys are talking about desirae. Tall skinny white woman reddish hair. She said she from the west side just moved to town recently. Very good CBJ for. 60 but as asking for. 80. Really nice great attitude. Not all drugged out like some of the providers.Thanks for the helpful info.

Does anyone know if this Desirae provides anything other than CBJ?

BScotti
12-06-19, 05:59
I think you guys are talking about desirae. Tall skinny white woman reddish hair. She said she from the west side just moved to town recently. Very good CBJ for. 60 but as asking for. 80. Really nice great attitude. Not all drugged out like some of the providers.Red, when was the last time you seem Desirae?

I think I saw her once while driving by and never saw her again.

Mr Solo74
12-07-19, 16:55
Had the opportunity to sample Mila last week in middle of the afternoon. Picked her up in Longs / Safeway parking lot and went to her discrete parking space. She has nice body (big tits, nice ass, in a good shape) but some bad acne craters on the face. Covered BJ was not up to par and couldn't maintain wood. So finished with HJ while watching her play with herself. She wanted 100 but she got 80 for her time.

She has a great attitude and is very friendly but I cannot justify paying SW 100-200 for their time. Hell no!! That is AMP prices without the quality of an AMP.

Not going to repeat. Wasn't worth it.

Honcho68
12-08-19, 00:56
Hi Guys,

I saw a tall black girl this morning sitting behind Pali Longs. Does anyone know who she is? And has anyone dated her?

Thanks,

Botoman
12-14-19, 11:26
I think you guys are talking about desirae. Tall skinny white woman reddish hair. She said she from the west side just moved to town recently. Very good CBJ for. 60 but as asking for. 80. Really nice great attitude. Not all drugged out like some of the providers.Has anyone else dated this taller haole white thin girl Desirae? She sounds interesting.

Botoman
12-14-19, 23:35
I think you guys are talking about desirae. Tall skinny white woman reddish hair. She said she from the west side just moved to town recently. Very good CBJ for. 60 but as asking for. 80. Really nice great attitude. Not all drugged out like some of the providers.Or is she real? She won't get in car. Wants to talk price upfront. If meet on Kukui anywhere from Longs driveway to Nuuanu stoplight, she won't get in & asks to meet her at Longs parking lot because it's "safer" even tho only takes 1 second to jump in & go with no sketchiness at all. Didn't offer "cop check" & didn't want to try because if HPD might say indecent touching & bee ambushed by 5-0.

If she good to go, any senior members please share. PM is ok too. Anyone else get sketched out by her?

MegaRat
12-15-19, 07:04
Or is she real? She won't get in car. Wants to talk price upfront. If meet on Kukui anywhere from Longs driveway to Nuuanu stoplight, she won't get in & asks to meet her at Longs parking lot because it's "safer" even tho only takes 1 second to jump in & go with no sketchiness at all. Didn't offer "cop check" & didn't want to try because if HPD might say indecent touching & bee ambushed by 5-0.

If she good to go, any senior members please share. PM is ok too. Anyone else get sketched out by her?There's many websites out there that give hints on how to spot a cop, and what to avoid doing.

Sounds exactly like what a cop would do. They try to get you to talk about price of the dirty deed. A real professional streetwalker with experience should know not to do that. Cops only like one meeting place, and are never willing to change the meeting place on the last minute.

And I wonder what HPD would look like scouring the Long's parking lot.

Kalani69
12-15-19, 13:31
Or is she real? She won't get in car. Wants to talk price upfront. If meet on Kukui anywhere from Longs driveway to Nuuanu stoplight, she won't get in & asks to meet her at Longs parking lot because it's "safer" even tho only takes 1 second to jump in & go with no sketchiness at all. Didn't offer "cop check" & didn't want to try because if HPD might say indecent touching & bee ambushed by 5-0.

If she good to go, any senior members please share. PM is ok too. Anyone else get sketched out by her?If she is HPD then RedFace is too. He only has 4 posts, none of which actually describe a date he has experienced. Just saying.

WhisperingEye
12-15-19, 15:43
Last week saw a Haole girl. Tats, red bikini style outfit, not real think but semi good body. What turned me off though was she was eating a plate lunch and waving down cars. This was outside Pali Longs by kukui. Anyone know her?

El Payaso
12-16-19, 11:23
Saw three Uncles in the area this morning in the 4 am hour. Two were parked, one was undercover (black Toyota type, tinted). No SWs were on the Long's strip. Be wise.

Honcho68
12-19-19, 13:10
Hey just wanted let every one know I saw Abby this morning. I didn't get a chance to date her two cars front of me someone pick her up. Normally, I see a black girl Stephania, she has 44 DD but I didn't see her this morning.

Botoman
12-20-19, 11:03
If any of you mongers see Desirae out, please post or pm Boto. Boto getting a ntetested.

Looking for Desirae and saw another young haole white girl Leila. Not the Leila from escort & amp. She was cute but Boto was on a mission

Botoman
12-21-19, 12:40
If any of you mongers see Desirae out, please post or pm Boto. Boto getting a ntetested.

Looking for Desirae and saw another young haole white girl Leila. Not the Leila from escort & amp. She was cute but Boto was on a missionNot HPD. Cool wahine.

Demolition Man
01-02-20, 03:07
I saw and dated Elaina last Sunday afternoon. While driving around DT area picked up near intersection of Pali and Kukui Street. Overall, it was a good experience, a really good CBJ with CFS. I wanted a BBBJ, but I settled for a rain coat. Overall it was a good experience, I will repeat if I see her in town again. She does not have a cellular phone.

Bluesi808
01-02-20, 06:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

KookyKidd
01-03-20, 05:14

Get that Bean!Be safe my brotha, watch out for the homeless guys over there.

KookyKidd
01-03-20, 05:33
Point me in the right direction for some sloppy head near Waipahu. PM is fine.If you are down for the "other providers" that is what you will find in Waipahu.

Botoman
01-03-20, 14:25
I saw and dated Elaina last Sunday afternoon. While driving around DT area picked up near intersection of Pali and Kukui Street. Overall, it was a good experience, a really good CBJ with CFS. I wanted a BBBJ, but I settled for a rain coat. Overall it was a good experience, I will repeat if I see her in town again. She does not have a cellular phone.Elaina impossible to spot & impossible to date so consider yourself lucky. She's like snufalufagus, some see but no one else can see date or confirm. Wish she was more available. Boto like sample the snuff!

Seeker963
01-03-20, 20:22
If you are down for the "other providers" that is what you will find in Waipahu.Where in Waipahu? What street or landmarks?

WhisperingEye
01-04-20, 02:52
Be safe my brotha, watch out for the homeless guys over there.Hey can you guys help me out? I only see dudes in skirts anywhere else besides Longs / safeway. Is there another hang out for real chicks besides kukui area?

Tundakat
01-04-20, 18:25
Recon at 11:20 today. Mila was out on the side of longs and BSG was at the okazuya.

Seeker963
01-04-20, 21:58
Where in Waipahu? What street or landmarks?You can PM the answer if you know.

Mahalo in advance.

Mr Solo74
01-05-20, 19:22
If you are down for the "other providers" that is what you will find in Waipahu.What is an "other provider" LOL.

Pumpking
01-05-20, 19:46
What is an "other provider" LOL.I think he means gender "X".

PeaceHawaii
01-23-20, 19:30
Anybody spotted Katalina in Waikiki these days? Hot young Latina girl. Any report on her?

Pm me if you want.

Thanks.

SdruBee
02-01-20, 17:34
Been a few years but I remember that walking along Kuhio in Waikiki I would get many offers. Is there still a lot of action there? Any tips / Trick to avoid ripoffs or 5. 0?

I am staying in a hotel. Whats the going rate for a quick visit back to the room? Thanks in advance!

KookyKidd
02-02-20, 21:06
Was waiting at the light and saw Mila crossing the street in front of me. This fine ass blonde was in a HOT pink mini dress, we make eye contact and I thought it was too good to be true. Surprise the shit out me, haven't seen anything that good while on the stroll in long time. I make the block and by the time I get back around she is of course gone. Well, FUKKK, I say so I pull over to smoke a cigarette and to my surprise here she comes walking up to my car. She hops in the car and asks me how much? Spidey sense starts tingling so I ask her to show me some nipples. She gets pissed and hops out the car, she starts to walk away and turns back around comes back to car and hops back to the car. We both talk and come to a mutual agreement. Aight let me cut to the chase and get to the good shit.

CBJ – 8, not much excitement with that. Very bossy, don't touch nips, no FIV. Almost told her we are done, but she said say, I got my vibrator you want me play with myself. Of course I said HELL YEAH!

I watched her play with herself for few minutes and I said, hey let's get a room. She said, naw, let's go my just go back to my place. Get to her place and I really get to see that body A – 9, T – 9 (bolt ons, but don't' give a shit), little bit of a belly but overall BANGIN!!

Watched her play with herself with another vibrator and then hit her MIS and DS, still bossy, didn't like that too much, but overall a definite repeat. .oh yeah face had pock marks, not too bad though.

El Payaso
02-03-20, 02:14
Was waiting at the light and saw Mila crossing the street in front of me. This fine ass blonde was in a HOT pink mini dress, we make eye contact and I thought it was too good to be true. Surprise the shit out me, haven't seen anything that good while on the stroll in long time. I make the block and by the time I get back around she is of course gone. Well, FUKKK, I say so I pull over to smoke a cigarette and to my surprise here she comes walking up to my car. She hops in the car and asks me how much? Spidey sense starts tingling so I ask her to show me some nipples. She gets pissed and hops out the car, she starts to walk away and turns back around comes back to car and hops back to the car. We both talk and come to a mutual agreement. Aight let me cut to the chase and get to the good shit.

CBJ 8, not much excitement with that. Very bossy, don't touch nips, no FIV. Almost told her we are done, but she said say, I got my vibrator you want me play with myself. Of course I said HELL YEAH!

I watched her play with herself for few minutes and I said, hey let's get a room. She said, naw, let's go my just go back to my place. Get to her place and I really get to see that body A 9, T 9 (bolt ons, but don't' give a shit), little bit of a belly but overall BANGIN!!

Watched her play with herself with another vibrator and then hit her MIS and DS, still bossy, didn't like that too much, but overall a definite repeat. .oh yeah face had pock marks, not too bad though.If there is one thing with her is consistency. No matter who has spent time with her, all accounts match. You truly know what you are getting with her.

Botoman
02-03-20, 02:19

CBJ 8, not much excitement with that. Very bossy, don't touch nips, no FIV. Almost told her we are done, but she said say, I got my vibrator you want me play with myself. Of course I said HELL YEAH!

I watched her play with herself for few minutes and I said, hey let's get a room. She said, naw, let's go my just go back to my place. Get to her place and I really get to see that body A 9, T 9 (bolt ons, but don't' give a shit), little bit of a belly but overall BANGIN!!

Watched her play with herself with another vibrator and then hit her MIS and DS, still bossy, didn't like that too much, but overall a definite repeat. .oh yeah face had pock marks, not too bad though.What line donation to go her place? Can pm Boto if you like. She looks good but never tried yet. Ya she's best looking one out there. Not really blonde, more dyed hair.

Mila reviews usually really bad. Rush job, no touchy, non Gfe. Boto surprised to hear such good review. Maybe try her out at her place.

El Payaso
02-03-20, 21:40
What line donation to go her place? Can pm Boto if you like. She looks good but never tried yet. Ya she's best looking one out there. Not really blonde, more dyed hair.

Mila reviews usually really bad. Rush job, no touchy, non Gfe. Boto surprised to hear such good review. Maybe try her out at her place.Check your PM.

ZMerquise
02-03-20, 22:30
About what time and where did you find Mila? I like sample but I think I come through town at a bad Time (430) and not many out.

El Payaso
02-04-20, 03:32
About what time and where did you find Mila? I like sample but I think I come through town at a bad Time (430) and not many out.Like last call at bars, I've seen a few that will be walking just before sunrise, especially the 5-6 am hours.

Redneck 1
02-04-20, 14:35
Any tips / Trick to avoid ripoffsAlthough I don't monger in Waikiki, I've heard and read that a favorite trick of Waikiki-style hookers is to purposely be vague on what the monger is going to receive for his pay-in-advance cash.

Monger Melvin: So what are we going to do?

Tricky Tracy (with fake smile and fake enthusiasm): We going to have us a really good time, baby!

Then after forking over a substantial sum of cash, the monger subsequently discovers that what he assumed would be full service will only be (for example) a rushed CBJ, unless he comes up with even more cash.

So a monger may want to make sure before handing over any cash that precisely what it will cover has been clarified. Of course, that doesn't ensure that a tricky provider won't find some other excuse to disappoint the customer, but at least it may reduce the risk.

Redneck 1
02-04-20, 15:22
About what time and where did you find Mila? I like sample but I think I come through town at a bad Time (430) and not many out.Even though I don't date Mila, I've observed her working downtown many times. The locations where I've most often seen her are the Mauka side of South Kukui Street between the back of the Longs building and the Nuuanu Avenue intersection; the Diamond Head side of Nuuanu Avenue Mauka of the South Kukui Street intersection; and the Longs / Safeway parking lot. Exactly when she will be working downtown is unpredictable: sometimes she's out in the early evening, sometimes late at night, sometimes in the early morning, and even occasionally in the afternoon. Yesterday, she was looking for business on the Mauka side of South Kukui Street, near Longs, at about 9:30 in the morning. You might possibly see her at your time of about 4:30 in the morning, but 5:00 to 6:00 in the morning is also worth a try. Note that like most downtown providers, she looks better at night than in broad daylight.

Ichinut
02-05-20, 13:36
Found a looker on Kukui, Ewa side, close to park at 6 am. Looked like the real thang, but never know nowadays. Local girl, nice smile, deez, looked part Hawaiian, black hair to middle of back, not petite maybe 5'5". Saw her coming out of a truck, made couple rounds, she kept flagging me down, voice sounded feminine. Then she was gone.

Anyone partake?

Redneck 1
02-05-20, 18:17
Found a looker on Kukui, Ewa side, close to park at 6 am. Looked like the real thang, but never know nowadays. Local girl, nice smile, deez, looked part Hawaiian, black hair to middle of back, not petite maybe 5'5". Saw her coming out of a truck, made couple rounds, she kept flagging me down, voice sounded feminine. Then she was gone.

Anyone partake?The specific downtown provider who often works at that location, and who fits your detailed description, can appear to be female (especially in the darkness of 6:00 in the morning) but is actually the "other" type of provider.

BoboBrotha
02-11-20, 16:46
Any SW that also do in call?

Spinnerholic
02-12-20, 03:45
Had dinner with some friends in Chinatown and decided to do a little recon on the way back home. Found BSG at the Okazuya about 9 pm. Didn't pick up as I had no cash with me. Sucks since I've never met her before.

Redneck 1
02-12-20, 20:41
Any SW that also do in call?If you mean downtown providers, many are willing if the customer seems safe and sane, and especially if they already know the customer from prior good dates. Of course, cost can increase with the amount of time and travel involved. It's usually best for the customer himself to drive the provider, because relying on generally undependable downtown providers (frequently without a car) to make their own way to the destination can often result in a no-show or late arrival.

Had dinner with some friends in Chinatown and decided to do a little recon on the way back home. Found BSG at the Okazuya about 9 pm. Didn't pick up as I had no cash with me. Sucks since I've never met her before.That temporary lack of cash might have been lucky, because she's received many more unfavorable reviews than favorable reviews over the years. Personally, I can't recall any downtown provider who's received more bad reviews from mongers than BSG. As far as I've observed, currently not many mongers date her. Lots of sitting around and relatively few customers going with her. Another provider told me that she stopped speaking with BSG because BSG was so continually negative about customers and other providers. However, for guys who might be interested anyway, she most often works (daytime or nighttime) in front of the businesses on the Diamond Head side of Nuuanu Avenue, and sometimes in front of Mililani Downtown Mortuary on South Kukui Street near the Nuuanu Avenue intersection.

Redneck 1
02-13-20, 12:09
If you mean downtown providers, many are willing if the customer seems safe and sane, and especially if they already know the customer from prior good dates. Of course, cost can increase with the amount of time and travel involved. It's usually best for the customer himself to drive the provider, because relying on generally undependable downtown providers (frequently without a car) to make their own way to the destination can often result in a no-show or late arrival.Oops, my mistake, I misread BoboBrotha's question. He was asking about incall, while my answer was for outcall: a downtown provider going to a customer's hotel room, apartment, condo, house, etc. Well, at least some mongers might be interested in my answer, even if it wasn't an answer to the question asked.

In regard to incall by downtown streetwalkers, I've seldom done it, and I haven't done it at all for years. First, many downtowners don't have a satisfactory place for incall (particularly those who are drug addicts, homeless or semi-homeless). Second, there could be safety and security concerns, especially for older mongers. For example, I still remember a visit to a downtown streetwalker's apartment many years ago, when her muscular boyfriend, who had just been released from prison, unexpectedly happened to be there. Fortunately, I was able to leave unharmed, but the situation easily could have turned out much worse.

On the other hand, earlier this month KookyKidd reported that downtown streetwalker Mila took him back to her place without any problems.

Tundakat
02-14-20, 17:15
Saw bsg / okazuya at longs yesterday. She was wearing this tight little red dress that actually made her look pretty hot. Was tempted to pick her up. She was at the okazuya when I left safeway.

PeaceHawaii
02-18-20, 19:00
Anybody seen Katalina recently. Hot young latina walking in Waiks?

BoboBrotha
02-20-20, 17:29
Oops, my mistake, I misread BoboBrotha's question. He was asking about incall, while my answer was for outcall: a downtown provider going to a customer's hotel room, apartment, condo, house, etc. Well, at least some mongers might be interested in my answer, even if it wasn't an answer to the question asked.

In regard to incall by downtown streetwalkers, I've seldom done it, and I haven't done it at all for years. First, many downtowners don't have a satisfactory place for incall (particularly those who are drug addicts, homeless or semi-homeless). Second, there could be safety and security concerns, especially for older mongers. For example, I still remember a visit to a downtown streetwalker's apartment many years ago, when her muscular boyfriend, who had just been released from prison, unexpectedly happened to be there. Fortunately, I was able to leave unharmed, but the situation easily could have turned out much worse.

On the other hand, earlier this month KookyKidd reported that downtown streetwalker Mila took him back to her place without any problems.Thanks for the reply. I don't get easily sketched out, and I feel like I have pretty good spidey-sence so I'm not adverse to most of that. PM me some numbers if you like. I'm not into driving around. I'd rather figure it out first. Mahaloz.

JustAGuy808
02-21-20, 13:12
Anybody seen Katalina recently. Hot young latina walking in WaiksAnyone have photos or number of katalina?

Drake678
02-26-20, 00:18
Anybody seen Katalina recently. Hot young latina walking in Waiks?PM me pictures of her.

JustAGuy808
03-09-20, 16:59
PM me pictures of her.Lmk if you guys are able to contact her, LOL thanks!

Demolition Man
03-16-20, 01:35
No sports to bet on or watch. So was cruising in the afternoon several days ago around 2 PM and spotted a young looking Latina. I pulled on the side and she walked in asking if I was going to pick her up and I said yes. Being this was my first time with her, I did LE check and off we went to a secluded area in town. Only wanted BBBJ and she delivered a good job. Maria's oral skills are not as great as Elaina but really whose are. This session was good and a repeat experience with Maria is on the docket.

Botoman
03-30-20, 22:16
No sports to bet on or watch. So was cruising in the afternoon several days ago around 2 PM and spotted a young looking Latina. I pulled on the side and she walked in asking if I was going to pick her up and I said yes. Being this was my first time with her, I did LE check and off we went to a secluded area in town. Only wanted BBBJ and she delivered a good job. Maria's oral skills are not as great as Elaina but really whose are. This session was good and a repeat experience with Maria is on the docket.She looks young 20's thin short around 5 feet even long straight hair tied up in the back. See her out afternoons.

Tundakat
03-31-20, 19:30
Been doing quick recon trips in the late afternoon / early evening but downtown has been pretty dead. Only see bsg okazuya girl around.

ZMerquise
04-01-20, 12:47
No sports to bet on or watch. So was cruising in the afternoon several days ago around 2 PM and spotted a young looking Latina. I pulled on the side and she walked in asking if I was going to pick her up and I said yes. Being this was my first time with her, I did LE check and off we went to a secluded area in town. Only wanted BBBJ and she delivered a good job. Maria's oral skills are not as great as Elaina but really whose are. This session was good and a repeat experience with Maria is on the docket.Where abouts do you see this one.

Botoman
04-01-20, 21:06
No sports to bet on or watch. So was cruising in the afternoon several days ago around 2 PM and spotted a young looking Latina. I pulled on the side and she walked in asking if I was going to pick her up and I said yes. Being this was my first time with her, I did LE check and off we went to a secluded area in town. Only wanted BBBJ and she delivered a good job. Maria's oral skills are not as great as Elaina but really whose are. This session was good and a repeat experience with Maria is on the docket.She out now Pauahi street area. She'll walk around all over the Ho stroll. Wearing cut off jean shorts & white blouse city shirt thing.

Super Guy
04-01-20, 22:32
No sports to bet on or watch. So was cruising in the afternoon several days ago around 2 PM and spotted a young looking Latina. I pulled on the side and she walked in asking if I was going to pick her up and I said yes. Being this was my first time with her, I did LE check and off we went to a secluded area in town. Only wanted BBBJ and she delivered a good job. Maria's oral skills are not as great as Elaina but really whose are. This session was good and a repeat experience with Maria is on the docket.What was the damage? TIA.

Demolition Man
04-03-20, 02:33
What was the damage? TIA.Damage was 100.

Demolition Man
04-03-20, 02:34
Where abouts do you see this one.I picked her in the back of Longs on Kukui Street.

Guapo Marx
04-04-20, 19:36
She looks young 20's thin short around 5 feet even long straight hair tied up in the back. See her out afternoons.Is she the one that sits in front of the nail salon behind Safeway on Nuuanu. Petite dark complected, long dark hair. Always has her face in her tablet, big purse. Very pretty. Out there all hours of the day. Lives in those crappy apartments behind Safeway. On person says she's been there for many years and that is her pick up spot. I see her behind Longs too on Kukui.

Skahawaii
04-04-20, 22:36
Is she the one that sits in front of the nail salon behind Safeway on Nuuanu. Petite dark complected, long dark hair. Always has her face in her tablet, big purse. Very pretty. Out there all hours of the day. Lives in those crappy apartments behind Safeway. On person says she's been there for many years and that is her pick up spot. I see her behind Longs too on Kukui.Thats bus stop girl aka okazuya girl aka queen cookie crumbles.

Ronnie5
04-04-20, 22:45
Damage was 100.CIM available?

Botoman
04-05-20, 00:38
Is she the one that sits in front of the nail salon behind Safeway on Nuuanu. Petite dark complected, long dark hair. Always has her face in her tablet, big purse. Very pretty. Out there all hours of the day. Lives in those crappy apartments behind Safeway. On person says she's been there for many years and that is her pick up spot. I see her behind Longs too on Kukui.The pic looks like bus stop girl.

Demolition Man
04-05-20, 00:53
The pic looks like bus stop girl.You are correct, it is Bree AKA Bus Stop Girl, Okazuya Girl.

Guapo Marx
04-05-20, 14:45
You are correct, it is Bree AKA Bus Stop Girl, Okazuya Girl.She seems like a very nice woman. If I was going to pick up a SW, it would be her. Pretty, polite. Sounds like she is selective and careful-safe. All the others I've seen are worn out, fat, and sloppy. Or worse -mahus.

JustForKick808
04-05-20, 23:25
She seems like a very nice woman. If I was going to pick up a SW, it would be her. Pretty, polite. Sounds like she is selective and careful-safe. All the others I've seen are worn out, fat, and sloppy. Or worse -mahus.Do you know what her rate is? I haven't had any services from a streetwalker before, but I have talked to Katalina once out of curiosity one night and was quoted 4 $ for an hr. Is that the norm?

Botoman
04-06-20, 02:53
She seems like a very nice woman. If I was going to pick up a SW, it would be her. Pretty, polite. Sounds like she is selective and careful-safe. All the others I've seen are worn out, fat, and sloppy. Or worse -mahus.Here's a classic blast from the past Bus Stop Girl post one of funniest ones ever read.

Saw the famous Bus Stop Girl the other day and picked her up. Was my 2nd time with her. As reported, she has odor issues, but it wasnt that bad this time, until... Agreed on .4 for bj, and this time, she did BBBJTCIM no swollow. first time was CBJ. Now here comes the weird part. She was wearing white strech shorts, and during BBBJ, she leaned over and I reached to grab her ass. Slid my hand down her pants to feel her panties. They were lace full back panties, not thong. Then, my hand slid under her panties to feel out her ass and reach to finger pussy.

This is where it gets weird. Her ass crack had stuffs inside, just like if you body surfed sandy's then find sand in your crack when you get home. But with Bus stop girl, it wasn't sand. It was mini chocolit chips if you no what I mean. She had tiny little shit pebbles all up her ass crack, and my middle finger rubbed all up against um. it was like doodoo hole cookie crumbs. Ho, I shot my load, dropped her off, then went to zips to wash dat shet off.

Ho da stank. You guyz thout her BO wuz bad, try finger her ass crack an den take a wiff. Neva even get to da doodoo hole to find da stank. Washed twice at zips, and da smell still wouldnt go away. It took two more washes at home to take care of da stank.

I know some of you guys are into dat kine stuffs, and props to you. If so, she's available.

Jzjz

Guapo Marx
04-06-20, 03:35
Here's a classic blast from the past Bus Stop Girl post one of funniest ones ever read.That was 12 years ago. Was told she has been out there for many years. I spoke to her and she was very polite but cautious.

Her hygiene seemed OK to me. She looks clean like any normal person. In the past I've analized a few women and ended up with mud on the helmet. Also had one explode with diarrhea on the sheets. Or run to the toilet with exploding farts.

Woweee
04-06-20, 08:22
Anything in Pearl city area?

Redneck 1
04-06-20, 12:49
She seems like a very nice woman. If I was going to pick up a SW, it would be her. Pretty, polite. Sounds like she is selective and careful-safe. Good, then after everything is eventually back to normal, you can date Bus Stop Girl yourself and provide the forum with a report of your experience.

Back in 2014 and 2017, I reposted some comments of downtown mongers about Bus Stop Girl. Here they are:

Not a good experience. Anyway, I didn't write a report because I wouldn't recommend her services and this Forum has more than enough bad reports about her.

her attitude and cleanliness are her most negative aspects. The times I've talked to her, she comes across a bit spoiled and thinks she can get whatever she wants.

We've ceased to be 'friends' after some of her more demanding requests.

Now that BSG reads this site, maybe she will learn to take a F'ing shower everyday with SOAP, scrub that azz and Shitcan the badditude.

The funny thing is her back door is less smelly than the front. YIKES! That's another one that I use Listerine on the pecker and gonads immediately after.

be prepared to put up with her negative personality.

She started with a CBJ then pulled down her pants and let me tell you the bugga is fucking hauna! dick went limp and had to get her out of my car, damn smell was way too much. worst experience i have ever had ever!

Picked her up a few weeks ago. Her attitude stank.

Too many drug use for her already.

I can't stand her senseless rambling. I just want to stick a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger instead of listening to her stupid phuked-up rambling.

Her brain is like she dropped too much acid.

I would not repeat, even on a desperate day.

Her BO smelled like a man. Kind of a turnoff.

Sorry to see that you had a disappointing experience with Bus Stop Girl.

She does have the smell issue probably from being out all day.

She is kinda weird. Stay away.

Hostile little ho. I moved on.

Would not repeat.

Generally, she has a reputation for poor personal hygiene and inadequate service.

She's a working girl aka Bus Stop Girl. She should be avoided, ROB.

Her breath was so hauna I thought I was going to vomit.

I had to turn my head from the stench that emanated from her mouth.

As I drove away, I deleted her number and all I could do was think of getting home ASAP for a shower.

Skahawaii
04-07-20, 01:51
Good, then after everything is eventually back to normal, you can date Bus Stop Girl yourself and provide the forum with a report of your experience.

Back in 2014 and 2017, I reposted some comments of downtown mongers about Bus Stop Girl. Here they are:

[I]Not a good experience. Anyway, I didn't write a report because I wouldn't recommend her services and this Forum has more than enough bad reports about her.

her attitude and cleanliness are her most negative aspects. The times I've talked to her, she comes across a bit spoiled and thinks she can get whatever she wants.

We've ceased to be 'friends' after some of her more demanding requests.

Now that BSG reads this site, maybe she will learn to take a F'ing shower everyday with SOAP, scrub that azz and Shitcan the badditude.

The funny thing is her back door is less smelly than the front. YIKES! That's another one that I use Listerine on the pecker and gonads immediately after.

be prepared to put up with her negative personality.

She started with a CBJ then pulled down her pants and let me tell you the bugga is fucking hauna! dick went limp and had to get her out of my car, damn smell was way too much. worst experience i have ever had ever!

Picked her up a few weeks ago. Her attitude stank.

Too many drug use for her already.Red nailed it on the head, while I believe her hygiene has improved, her attitude is pilau. Don't get me wrong my date was smooth sailing, listening to her talk is a chore. She'll talk shit about every provider, homeless or anyone she sees walking on the street, not to mention she'll tell you every single detail about her life.

Not to mention she expects 100 for just a BBBJ, I had to negotiate a hostage situation just to bring her down to 100 for Cfs. She's become a landmark dt, if it was Elaina, Maya or Nikki sweet, would consider a higher price, but not for a stinky nasty attitude type girl like her.

Guapo Marx
04-09-20, 22:30
Red nailed it on the head, while I believe her hygiene has improved, her attitude is pilau. Don't get me wrong my date was smooth sailing, listening to her talk is a chore. She'll talk shit about every provider, homeless or anyone she sees walking on the street, not to mention she'll tell you every single detail about her life.

Not to mention she expects 100 for just a BBBJ, I had to negotiate a hostage situation just to bring her down to 100 for Cfs. She's become a landmark dt, if it was Elaina, Maya or Nikki sweet, would consider a higher price, but not for a stinky nasty attitude type girl like her.She was out today. Looked pretty in a blue dress. Social distancing so all you can do is look.

Guapo Marx
04-13-20, 23:01
I found this one at Nuuanu and Hotel. She is around a lot. Rough and street worn. Has a pimp. Seen her all around Chinatown at all hours. Lizard skin and looks like she was rode hard and put away wet. Beaten like a red headed step child and rode like rented mule.

Guapo Marx
04-14-20, 13:25
I found this one at Nuuanu and Hotel. She is around a lot. Rough and street worn. Has a pimp. Seen her all around Chinatown at all hours. Lizard skin and looks like she was rode hard and put away wet. Beaten like a red headed step child and rode like rented mule.OK.

ZMerquise
04-21-20, 00:30
Don't know much about the SW girls, was a girl just recently around pali longs dirty blond hair, yellow outfit little curvy anyone know if she's a provider?

Downtown Zippy
04-21-20, 01:15
I didn't get a chance to talk to her but I thought no way. Cute petite, carrying a Walmart blue bag, she walked to the corner then a big lifted truck picked her up, she is cute, anymore reports or phone number? This just happened 7:00 pm Monday, any help would be appreciated, she was cute.

HaoleGirlLover
04-21-20, 03:53
Had to stop at work this evening and went through dt for a quick look. Spotted I think she was Chinese or Korean looking girl. Very homely looking and kinda gave me the look. Drive around again and gave a head nod and she nodded back. But shit had to go to Safeway for kala and thinking she is going to be gone. Poof she was gone! Stupid stupid stupid. Ahh booo.

So went around a few more times then spotted I guess a petite Latina girl. I remember somebody mentioned her. And this wasn’t BSGirl. Went around the block and guess what poof again 🤦🏻*♂️ And again this wasn’t bus stop girl. This girl was cute. Petite and big eyes. Disgusted got on freeway shaking my head, both of them. Damn it!

ZMerquise
04-21-20, 14:01
Had to stop at work this evening and went through dt for a quick look. Spotted I think she was Chinese or Korean looking girl. Very homely looking and kinda gave me the look. Drive around again and gave a head nod and she nodded back. But shit had to go to Safeway for kala and thinking she is going to be gone. Poof she was gone! Stupid stupid stupid. Ahh booo.

So went around a few more times then spotted I guess a petite Latina girl. I remember somebody mentioned her. And this wasnt BSGirl. Went around the block and guess what poof again 🤦🏻*♂️ And again this wasnt bus stop girl. This girl was cute. Petite and big eyes. Disgusted got on freeway shaking my head, both of them. Damn it!Where you seen them at? I only seen the blonde out behind longs right before dark then poof and after that one skinny guy:

Botoman
04-21-20, 23:45
I found this one at Nuuanu and Hotel. She is around a lot. Rough and street worn. Has a pimp. Seen her all around Chinatown at all hours. Lizard skin and looks like she was rode hard and put away wet. Beaten like a red headed step child and rode like rented mule.Does she go places to be picked up by car? Cannot drive Hotel street & mostly foot traffic, not drive by pick up. Anyone else see her? Kinda looks like BSG from the back.

Guapo Marx
04-22-20, 03:12
Does she go places to be picked up by car? Cannot drive Hotel street & mostly foot traffic, not drive by pick up. Anyone else see her? Kinda looks like BSG from the back.This one is either way past 40 or has had a really rough life on the streets. I see her around River and King, River and Hotel, or Nuuanu and Hotel. This pic was taken on Nuuanu. I'm sure you can find a place to park with everything shut down. But I wouldn't touch her with your dick. I'd make her take a long hot bath use some mouth wash, and I would need a few drinks. She's got to be cheap. Even in my most desperate moods, I would probably keep on driving.

Demolition Man
04-25-20, 05:08
I didn't get a chance to talk to her but I thought no way. Cute petite, carrying a Walmart blue bag, she walked to the corner then a big lifted truck picked her up, she is cute, anymore reports or phone number? This just happened 7:00 pm Monday, any help would be appreciated, she was cute.Maria is good to go, she is a keeper in my books, Her BBBJ is good but as great as Elaina or Nikki Sweet. My oh my I really miss these two providers; hope they're doing well.

Botoman
04-25-20, 06:43
This one is either way past 40 or has had a really rough life on the streets. I see her around River and King, River and Hotel, or Nuuanu and Hotel. This pic was taken on Nuuanu. I'm sure you can find a place to park with everything shut down. But I wouldn't touch her with your dick. I'd make her take a long hot bath use some mouth wash, and I would need a few drinks. She's got to be cheap. Even in my most desperate moods, I would probably keep on driving.Is this the redhead one older skinny?

Botoman
04-25-20, 16:21
This one is either way past 40 or has had a really rough life on the streets. I see her around River and King, River and Hotel, or Nuuanu and Hotel. This pic was taken on Nuuanu. I'm sure you can find a place to park with everything shut down. But I wouldn't touch her with your dick. I'd make her take a long hot bath use some mouth wash, and I would need a few drinks. She's got to be cheap. Even in my most desperate moods, I would probably keep on driving.Saw an older short hair blonde with dark roots old skinny in Gogo boots & short skirt. Was this her? Was with a thicky thick black older laundry in shirt shorts.

Guapo Marx
04-28-20, 23:52
Looks like she knows a good spot. BS girl must be taking a break. Well, there is plenty of room down there on Nuuanu.

Tundakat
04-28-20, 23:59
Saw mila in front of tio's tamales around 5:00.

Soo tempted but decided it wasnt worth the risk for her service.

Guapo Marx
04-29-20, 11:02
Saw mila in front of tio's tamales around 5:00.

Soo tempted but decided it wasnt worth the risk for her service.Raja that bro.

WhutitDontDew
05-01-20, 05:06
Every time I recon Kukui street I only find Mahus. I have nothing against them but I'm looking for real women there. Did the female streetwalkers move to another location? It seems that Mahus have taken over that area.

Guapo Marx
05-01-20, 15:25
Every time I recon Kukui street I only find Mahus. I have nothing against them but I'm looking for real women there. Did the female streetwalkers move to another location? It seems that Mahus have taken over that area.The one with the hoodie was ok, $30 to walk over to my place. I've had worse. Made her shower and she was damn glad to get one. Gave her one of my t shirts as a departing gift. No way on the other Both by the funeral home behind and next to Longs.

Patonko
05-01-20, 21:36
Saw a gathering of some pretty well known girls today in front of Tios Tamales. Mila, BSG, another thic white girl and a couple of mahus. Mila was looking fine but I had lunch w / me so no time to talk or get her number. Also the thic white girl looks pretty nice. Not obese, just chubby in the right places.

Botoman
05-02-20, 01:29
Heard a rumor Malia is leaving Oahu next week. Enjoy while you can. But you never know.

Tripod2020
05-02-20, 12:31
Haven't stopped by in over a week cut its been deserted. Decided to cruise through after work a little before 5 am. Made several laps and only saw the same couple mahus. Was about to leave and decided to make another long lap, around and lo and behold plenty girls came out the wood works. Saw this tall older black guy dressed in a polo shirt and shorts, walking around, chatting and checking up on his girls, then he would disappear and reappear. On one of my laps I saw an attractive WSW walking back and forth across nuuanu and kukui with a blue Walmart bag. Gave her the look and she responded with a wave. Circled the block and scooped her up. Her boss seemed cool kept his distance and was sitting at the buses. She said her name was Maria. Never saw her before. Mid 20's, medium length brunette. A cups. Thin and tight body. Nice little round butt. About 5'3". Couldn't have been happier. Pretty face. Went to a spot. BBBJ, asked if I was okay with using a condom? Might have miss understood but ai said yes a condom. Went to mish. But her face got into the light and I saw a lot of acne scarring which was ashamed. So I asked for doggy and finished. Puss was tight for a SW and body skin had a smooth clear complexion cept for the face, still cute though. Her personality was great too, seemed very normal and polite. She was happy to give me her number. Left very satisfied. Look like this guy had at least 2 other girls working that block as I saw he was walking around talking to all of them. I actually felt safer tonight, I didn't see a sing blue light and that pump looked like a old black grandpa no way LE. I also saw who I thing was Abby on kukui behind longs. BTW this moparmonger, I lost access to my old account.

LocoBoy
05-02-20, 22:13
Would love to know damage and PM number if you care to share.

Haven't stopped by in over a week cut its been deserted. Decided to cruise through after work a little before 5 am. Made several laps and only saw the same couple mahus. Was about to leave and decided to make another long lap, around and lo and behold plenty girls came out the wood works. Saw this tall older black guy dressed in a polo shirt and shorts, walking around, chatting and checking up on his girls, then he would disappear and reappear. On one of my laps I saw an attractive WSW walking back and forth across nuuanu and kukui with a blue Walmart bag. Gave her the look and she responded with a wave. Circled the block and scooped her up. Her boss seemed cool kept his distance and was sitting at the buses. She said her name was Maria. Never saw her before. Mid 20's, medium length brunette. A cups. Thin and tight body. Nice little round butt. About 5'3". Couldn't have been happier. Pretty face. Went to a spot. BBBJ, asked if I was okay with using a condom? Might have miss understood but ai said yes a condom. Went to mish. But her face got into the light and I saw a lot of acne scarring which was ashamed. So I asked for doggy and finished. Puss was tight for a SW and body skin had a smooth clear complexion cept for the face, still cute though. Her personality was great too, seemed very normal and polite. She was happy to give me her number. Left very satisfied. Look like this guy had at least 2 other girls working that block as I saw he was walking around talking to all of them. I actually felt safer tonight, I didn't see a sing blue light and that pump looked like a old black grandpa no way LE. I also saw who I thing was Abby on kukui behind longs. BTW this moparmonger, I lost access to my old account.

Tripod2020
05-03-20, 10:52
$ and ill waiting for her reply if it's okay to give out her number to a "friend". I'll send you a PM.

Would love to know damage and PM number if you care to share.

Tripod2020
05-03-20, 11:03
Someone posted they had a chance encounter on Lehua. I've cruised through there several times. Never had any luck, only saw a few homeless by the overpass.

Anything in Pearl city area?

Guapo Marx
05-03-20, 15:06
Saw a gathering of some pretty well known girls today in front of Tios Tamales. Mila, BSG, another thic white girl and a couple of mahus. Mila was looking fine but I had lunch w / me so no time to talk or get her number. Also the thic white girl looks pretty nice. Not obese, just chubby in the right places.I'm in the towers across the street and have full view. Occasionally I will spot a new one and go talk to her. Found this one on Saturday. Later saw her at Longs. She wanted $200 for 30 min. I passed. Maybe if the pandemic was over. She appears to be about 40-45 in close range. In the pic maybe 25 but a close up of the hands tells her story. Lots of wrinkles. I don't negotiate. Ever and moved on.

Guapo Marx
05-03-20, 21:19
Haven't stopped by in over a week cut its been deserted. Decided to cruise through after work a little before 5 am. Made several laps and only saw the same couple mahus. Was about to leave and decided to make another long lap, around and lo and behold plenty girls came out the wood works. Saw this tall older black guy dressed in a polo shirt and shorts, walking around, chatting and checking up on his girls, then he would disappear and reappear. On one of my laps I saw an attractive WSW walking back and forth across nuuanu and kukui with a blue Walmart bag. Gave her the look and she responded with a wave. Circled the block and scooped her up. Her boss seemed cool kept his distance and was sitting at the buses. She said her name was Maria. Never saw her before. Mid 20's, medium length brunette. A cups. Thin and tight body. Nice little round butt. About 5'3". Couldn't have been happier. Pretty face. Went to a spot. BBBJ, asked if I was okay with using a condom? Might have miss understood but ai said yes a condom. Went to mish. But her face got into the light and I saw a lot of acne scarring which was ashamed. So I asked for doggy and finished. Puss was tight for a SW and body skin had a smooth clear complexion cept for the face, still cute though. Her personality was great too, seemed very normal and polite. She was happy to give me her number. Left very satisfied. Look like this guy had at least 2 other girls working that block as I saw he was walking around talking to all of them. I actually felt safer tonight, I didn't see a sing blue light and that pump looked like a old black grandpa no way LE. I also saw who I thing was Abby on kukui behind longs. BTW this moparmonger, I lost access to my old account.A ew Haole girls on the street today. Only 4 on one SW scale. Kmart price right?

Captin Crunch
05-04-20, 02:16
I'm in the towers across the street and have full view. Occasionally I will spot a new one and go talk to her. Found this one on Saturday. Later saw her at Longs. She wanted $200 for 30 min. I passed. Maybe if the pandemic was over. She appears to be about 40-45 in close range. In the pic maybe 25 but a close up of the hands tells her story. Lots of wrinkles. I don't negotiate. Ever and moved on.Looks local.

Tripod2020
05-04-20, 05:02
$ damage for Maria. I'd rate looks at a 6 face amd 8 on her body. Didn't get a good look at the other girls. Kmart price? Whats that?

A ew Haole girls on the street today. Only 4 on one SW scale. Kmart price right?.

Skahawaii
05-04-20, 18:37
Short young SW red hair pale skin wearing short jean shorts and a red flannel shirt out now 12:36 pm going up Kukui is this the Maria? Would stop but no mo kala.

Captin Crunch
05-04-20, 22:55
Short young SW red hair pale skin wearing short jean shorts and a red flannel shirt out now 12:36 pm going up Kukui is this the Maria? Would stop but no mo kala.Yes it was.

RainyBoy1
05-05-20, 00:24
I'm in the towers across the street and have full view. Occasionally I will spot a new one and go talk to her. Found this one on Saturday. Later saw her at Longs. She wanted $200 for 30 min. I passed. Maybe if the pandemic was over. She appears to be about 40-45 in close range. In the pic maybe 25 but a close up of the hands tells her story. Lots of wrinkles. I don't negotiate. Ever and moved on.Not really a streetwalker type but she looks good for that age.

Her body figure looks like an 9. Haha.

Would love the PM number (If you got or not).

Guapo Marx
05-06-20, 14:54
$ damage for Maria. I'd rate looks at a 6 face amd 8 on her body. Didn't get a good look at the other girls. Kmart price? Whats that?.I see this one a lot. She was all dolled up so you would not notice how fat she is. A guy in a city water car pulled up and she got in. She was sitting on the fire hydrant trying to look sexy. There are 3-4 that live in the apartments behind Tio's Tamales. I eat there 3 times a week so there is no question about who is working and who isn't.

Botoman
05-06-20, 19:32
I see this one a lot. She was all dolled up so you would not notice how fat she is. A guy in a city water car pulled up and she got in. She was sitting on the fire hydrant trying to look sexy. There are 3-4 that live in the apartments behind Tio's Tamales. I eat there 3 times a week so there is no question about who is working and who isn't.This one looks like Mila. Plenty reports in her, usually same. She looks hot but service is not all that. Rushed, non GFE mechanical, not cheap. She has hawaiian island tattoo on her chest. But ya she looks hot.

Tripod2020
05-07-20, 03:43
Someone was held against their will and carjacked by 1 female 4 males with a gun in Nuuanu. I've noticed an uptick of shady characters downtown in the early AM hours just hanging out. Drug dealers? Mass prison release? Be careful.

Guapo Marx
05-08-20, 21:46
Spotted a nice on near Kukio and Nuuanu. Nice looking but hard to say with mask and sunglasses. I did not think she was working until the wind blew up her skirt and she was all bare. Then I knew. We talked and she was on her way to one of the towers to see a client. She is suppose to call me later.

SnatchThat
05-09-20, 02:23
Spotted a nice on near Kukio and Nuuanu. Nice looking but hard to say with mask and sunglasses. I did not think she was working until the wind blew up her skirt and she was all bare. Then I knew. We talked and she was on her way to one of the towers to see a client. She is suppose to call me later.You can message me if you got her digits I'd appreciate it too thanks.

Botoman
05-09-20, 11:31
Spotted a nice on near Kukio and Nuuanu. Nice looking but hard to say with mask and sunglasses. I did not think she was working until the wind blew up her skirt and she was all bare. Then I knew. We talked and she was on her way to one of the towers to see a client. She is suppose to call me later.Please message Boto if you have digits. Mahaloz, Boto.

IQuietly
05-09-20, 11:52
Spotted a nice on near Kukio and Nuuanu. Nice looking but hard to say with mask and sunglasses. I did not think she was working until the wind blew up her skirt and she was all bare. Then I knew. We talked and she was on her way to one of the towers to see a client. She is suppose to call me later.I'd take that number also. I wouldn't mind trying a SW but don't want a run in with LE.

ZMerquise
05-09-20, 12:26
Spotted a nice on near Kukio and Nuuanu. Nice looking but hard to say with mask and sunglasses. I did not think she was working until the wind blew up her skirt and she was all bare. Then I knew. We talked and she was on her way to one of the towers to see a client. She is suppose to call me later.I like sample too if you don't mind sharing but by all means don't short yourselves first!

Guapo Marx
05-09-20, 15:39
I like sample too if you don't mind sharing but by all means don't short yourselves first!She never called back. Usually do. Many times I've taken advantage of a back haul opportunity when a lady was in the same block with someone else. Many times less than 30 minutes after meeting. Not like they will hang around when they know they can get get a customer on the way back to the corner. I don't like picking anything up in a car. Too many times they want to borrow my phone or drop them off at a drug house. Or at 7-11 where there pimp or dealer hangs out. Bus Stop girl lives right where she works. I still don't have her number. I don't have messages on because I get complaints, not from you braddas but from the providers.

I see this one lady, probably 40's but a real butter face. Everything is nice but her face. She wears high heels, nice curves and a short dress. Usually parks at Longs and gets buzzed in my building. Seems her clients are all within 2 blocks. She gave me her elevator speech one time because it was obvious what she was up to. Offered up her number but she looked too good to be true. Even with the butter face everything else was spot on pretty. She obviously spent some time getting ready for work. But I make all mine take a bath first. We do it together so they don't do drugs or steal anything from the bathroom. I keep some opiate pain killer bottles in the medicine cabinet but its filled with cheap Walmart Tylanol. They swipe pills every time. One time a gal was so happy to have her $100 she was gone before I cleaned off my dick. But she left her purse behind. She couldn't remember my apt # and I didn't have her phone. It all worked out. But after looking through that purse, she was a total lolo. All kinds of meds for psyche issues.

Bill804
05-09-20, 15:41
Spotted a nice on near Kukio and Nuuanu. Nice looking but hard to say with mask and sunglasses. I did not think she was working until the wind blew up her skirt and she was all bare. Then I knew. We talked and she was on her way to one of the towers to see a client. She is suppose to call me later.Care to share the digits my friend.

Tundakat
05-09-20, 15:51
Yesterday spotted by queens walking in downtown direction. Hot young looking thing in a short dress. My first thought was a chick just going to a DT bar but then it occurred to me that nothing's open. Right before I passed she turned around quick to give a smile and eye contact. I soooo would've stopped to check her out but I was with a female friend. After we passed my friend made a comment about how sex workers are having a hard time during the pandemic. EVEN SHE knew that the chick was working! She had blondish hair and reminded me of Mila, just 10 years and 20 lbs ago.

NightWing24
05-09-20, 17:14
Spotted a nice on near Kukio and Nuuanu. Nice looking but hard to say with mask and sunglasses. I did not think she was working until the wind blew up her skirt and she was all bare. Then I knew. We talked and she was on her way to one of the towers to see a client. She is suppose to call me later.If you both don't mind, hook a braddah up with the digits.

Guapo Marx
05-11-20, 14:49
About 11 pm the was one on the Mauka side of Vineyard and Nuuanu. Pacing back and forth. Kind of dark but looked like Haole woman.

Botoman
05-12-20, 14:19
Heard a rumor Malia is leaving Oahu next week. Enjoy while you can. But you never know.Rumor malia leaving either false or plans changed. Malia still around but hard to find specily if you don't know her already.

Redneck 1
05-12-20, 17:12
Rumor malia leaving either false or plans changed. Malia still around but hard to find specily if you don't know her already.Currently, I don't know anything about this specific provider's situation.

However, speaking in general, over many years I've noticed that when downtown providers vacillate between leaving for the mainland and not leaving for the mainland, it's commonly related to one or more of the following factors: (1) they use the travel money for drugs or other expenses; (2) they don't want to leave a boyfriend or drug associates; and / or (3) at their intended destination on the mainland, often where one or more family members reside, it would be more difficult to obtain and use drugs (that's particularly applicable if they're supposed to go into treatment on the mainland). Yet they often maintain hope by telling themselves that they're going to go "next week," or "next month," or "by Christmas," or "before my birthday," etc.

Guapo Marx
05-13-20, 09:24
OK.I saw this one with her pimp at Nuuanu and Kukio. Pushing a grocery cart. I know she's homeless but she tries to clean up wearing a short skirt and heels. That other homeless lady I had over, I cleaned her up and had a good time. I know she did. Had her take a hot shower, gave her a tooth brush and mouthwash. Showered with her so no holes were going to stink. Made sure I wore a raincoat. Gave her a clean t shirt. Two weeks later I see her lurking in front of my building wearing my shirt. So I know she is hoping to find me. She is cute and I'd like to do more but don't want to take a chance at getting Capt Cooke's revenge.

Guapo Marx
05-13-20, 14:35
I saw this one with her pimp at Nuuanu and Kukio. Pushing a grocery cart. I know she's homeless but she tries to clean up wearing a short skirt and heels. That other homeless lady I had over, I cleaned her up and had a good time. I know she did. Had her take a hot shower, gave her a tooth brush and mouthwash. Showered with her so no holes were going to stink. Made sure I wore a raincoat. Gave her a clean t shirt. Two weeks later I see her lurking in front of my building wearing my shirt. So I know she is hoping to find me. She is cute and I'd like to do more but don't want to take a chance at getting Capt Cooke's revengeShe and her pimp were camped out between Longs and Safeway. She probably had a busy night.

Guapo Marx
05-15-20, 11:04
A very nice looking local was strolling the area around Queen and South and then over to Punchbowl and back, both sides of the street. But mostly near 7-11/ Fed Ex. Another yesterday was in the homeless median with a sign at Vinyard and Queen Emma. Haole girl, young, nice build. Didn't take long for a braddah to snatch her up. About 11 am.

Spinnerholic
05-15-20, 22:26
Never done a recon of the Kukui / Longs area in the morning. Decided to pass by and do a couple loops of the area on the way home. Wasn't sure if they were working first time I saw them. But saw them again the second time I made the loop. Anyone care to share all relevant info to the group?

Skahawaii
05-15-20, 23:11
Never done a recon of the Kukui / Longs area in the morning. Decided to pass by and do a couple loops of the area on the way home. Wasn't sure if they were working first time I saw them. But saw them again the second time I made the loop. Anyone care to share all relevant info to the group?Short one in white too and black shorts is Maria I think.

Guapo Marx
05-15-20, 23:28
Never done a recon of the Kukui / Longs area in the morning. Decided to pass by and do a couple loops of the area on the way home. Wasn't sure if they were working first time I saw them. But saw them again the second time I made the loop. Anyone care to share all relevant info to the group?Haole girls with a phone and a big purse, you know they working.

Botoman
05-16-20, 02:53
Never done a recon of the Kukui / Longs area in the morning. Decided to pass by and do a couple loops of the area on the way home. Wasn't sure if they were working first time I saw them. But saw them again the second time I made the loop. Anyone care to share all relevant info to the group?This one is María (not Malia). Don't know who the other one is but looks ono.

Botoman
05-16-20, 02:58
. She is cute and I'd like to do more but don't want to take a chance at getting Capt Cooke's revenge.What's captain cooks revenge?

BeaverLiquor
05-16-20, 13:49
I seen the one in blue around a couple of times. I'm pretty sure that's one mahu.

Never done a recon of the Kukui / Longs area in the morning. Decided to pass by and do a couple loops of the area on the way home. Wasn't sure if they were working first time I saw them. But saw them again the second time I made the loop. Anyone care to share all relevant info to the group?

Redneck 1
05-16-20, 14:17
I seen the one in blue around a couple of times. I'm pretty sure that's one mahu.Yup, although the photo isn't the clearest, as soon as I viewed that photo I suspected the person in the photo is a third-gender provider whom I had previously observed several times during the early morning in the South Kukui Street / North Kukui Street area.

Makana9
05-16-20, 21:32
Yup, although the photo isn't the clearest, as soon as I viewed that photo I suspected the person in the photo is a third-gender provider whom I had previously observed several times during the early morning in the South Kukui Street / North Kukui Street area.The one image is a braddah braddah with a funky wig. 3rd Gender, like that one Red.

Downtown Zippy
05-17-20, 00:52
No sports to bet on or watch. So was cruising in the afternoon several days ago around 2 PM and spotted a young looking Latina. I pulled on the side and she walked in asking if I was going to pick her up and I said yes. Being this was my first time with her, I did LE check and off we went to a secluded area in town. Only wanted BBBJ and she delivered a good job. Maria's oral skills are not as great as Elaina but really whose are. This session was good and a repeat experience with Maria is on the docket.I've been looking, is she more by river or by longs. Hate driving, rather just by a zip pac and chill in my car. Only see third genders, pm any number or info if you got.

Guapo Marx
05-17-20, 02:57
What's captain cooks revenge?He brought disease to the islands along with rats. Lot of our people died and almost made us extinct. I found one by Longs today. She looked good but sort of had the swagger of a braddah. Mahu? May you bros know.

TreeTops
05-17-20, 14:43
Saw maybe tiny, young, good looking local SW a couple days ago in white top, denim shorts. Walked a bit with a taller, skinny maybe pimp then they split. Came around and saw someone say something to her as she crossed the street. Pulled over and they were gone. Any of you guys?

Demolition Man
05-18-20, 00:54
I've been looking, is she more by river or by longs. Hate driving, rather just by a zip pac and chill in my car. Only see third genders, pm any number or info if you got.The few times I have dated her, I've picked her up close to Pali Longs.

Botoman
05-18-20, 09:50
Yup, although the photo isn't the clearest, as soon as I viewed that photo I suspected the person in the photo is a third-gender provider whom I had previously observed several times during the early morning in the South Kukui Street / North Kukui Street area.Dam Red & Makana, Boto thought this one look onolicious till red your posts, now only see face looks like Groucho Marx. Or someone with a mustache from mid 80's saying "da Bears"

Makana9
05-18-20, 13:51
Dam Red & Makana, Boto thought this one look onolicious till red your posts, now only see face looks like Groucho Marx. Or someone with a mustache from mid 80's saying "da Bears"Sorry, Braddah did not mean to burst your bubble. Saw this one in Longs when I was shopping before was going home, and standing in line. I was yikes! That's when I knew, no make touchy. Remind me of this Filipino comedian Edwin San Juan, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pp9Iiga7Lc.

That face is a giveaway.

Downtown Zippy
05-23-20, 17:27
I was looking thru facebook and found 😊 I haven't seen her in months.

Botoman
05-24-20, 02:48
I was looking thru facebook and found 😊 I haven't seen her in months.Who is that one? Name or when was she around, description please.

OaHuman808
05-24-20, 12:26
I was looking thru facebook and found 😊 I haven't seen her in months.Her name is Stephanie and saw her pre-covid at Walmart Keeaumoku. She's picked up considerable weight but looks like she's got some money (decent clothes, shopping bags full of goods) and was with a African american man who might be her new protector.

AssEaterNow
05-24-20, 19:19
Wow you gave the homeless A toothbrush and washed her every hole?

Hardcore dude, these are some hard times.

I saw this one with her pimp at Nuuanu and Kukio. Pushing a grocery cart. I know she's homeless but she tries to clean up wearing a short skirt and heels. That other homeless lady I had over, I cleaned her up and had a good time. I know she did. Had her take a hot shower, gave her a tooth brush and mouthwash. Showered with her so no holes were going to stink. Made sure I wore a raincoat. Gave her a clean t shirt. Two weeks later I see her lurking in front of my building wearing my shirt. So I know she is hoping to find me. She is cute and I'd like to do more but don't want to take a chance at getting Capt Cooke's revenge.

Redneck 1
05-24-20, 22:46
gave her a tooth brush and mouthwash.Just wanted to mention that although encouraging a homeless downtown provider to brush her teeth before the date may seem like a good idea, actually it might not be preferable to only having her use antiseptic mouthwash. Such providers often don't have healthy gums, so toothbrushing soon before the date can stimulate blood emission into a provider's mouth, even in small amounts, which a monger wouldn't want to do.

Tundakat
05-25-20, 01:45
Just wanted to mention that although encouraging a homeless downtown provider to brush her teeth before the date may seem like a good idea, actually it might not be preferable to only having her use antiseptic mouthwash. Such providers often don't have healthy gums, so toothbrushing soon before the date can stimulate blood emission into a provider's mouth, even in small amounts, which a monger wouldn't want to do.Thanks for the tip.

Botoman
05-26-20, 16:32
Her name is Stephanie and saw her pre-covid at Walmart Keeaumoku. She's picked up considerable weight but looks like she's got some money (decent clothes, shopping bags full of goods) and was with a African american man who might be her new protector.Heard Stephanie got a bf & lives on a boat at Alahao harbor. Not popolo guy but haole. Saw her walking near Hilton lagoon in parking area with older white guy around a month ago. Figured that's the guy.

Guapo Marx
05-26-20, 20:56
Just wanted to mention that although encouraging a homeless downtown provider to brush her teeth before the date may seem like a good idea, actually it might not be preferable to only having her use antiseptic mouthwash. Such providers often don't have healthy gums, so toothbrushing soon before the date can stimulate blood emission into a provider's mouth, even in small amounts, which a monger wouldn't want to do.I keep extras around along with some very high quality mouth rinse. Not the cheap stuff they give you at CC after your shower. This one gal comes hanging around outside and I see her out the window. I know she is looking for me. I gave her a nice t-shirt to wear. Well not really nice, I keep lots of extra 9 for $20 around that I get from the Filipino store. Lately I just enjoy getting a massage over at Century Plaza without extras. They have been giving me nice discounts to keep me coming back and they do good work.

BScotti
05-27-20, 15:36
Anyone have any info on this one? Was driving in the area for work this morning and saw her walking around. Made a second past and she was still walking back and forth. Would have try something if I wasn't in my work clothes and work van. Sorry, couldn't catch a pic of her face, she turned around just as I was approaching. But on the first past, saw that she looked around 40's and had acne / pock marks on her face.

Mike4346
05-27-20, 16:43
Anyone have any info on this one? Was driving in the area for work this morning and saw her walking around. Made a second past and she was still walking back and forth. Would have try something if I wasn't in my work clothes and work van. Sorry, couldn't catch a pic of her face, she turned around just as I was approaching. But on the first past, saw that she looked around 40's and had acne / pock marks on her face.Could be mild or I have seen Jasmine done by there strolling a dog.

Botoman
05-27-20, 18:39
Anyone have any info on this one? Was driving in the area for work this morning and saw her walking around. Made a second past and she was still walking back and forth. Would have try something if I wasn't in my work clothes and work van. Sorry, couldn't catch a pic of her face, she turned around just as I was approaching. But on the first past, saw that she looked around 40's and had acne / pock marks on her face.Looks like Mila, can tell by dark roots. If saw hawaiian islands tattoo on her chest then it's her.

Tundakat
05-27-20, 19:37
Anyone have any info on this one? Was driving in the area for work this morning and saw her walking around. Made a second past and she was still walking back and forth. Would have try something if I wasn't in my work clothes and work van. Sorry, couldn't catch a pic of her face, she turned around just as I was approaching. But on the first past, saw that she looked around 40's and had acne / pock marks on her face.Ha! I saw her this morning near queens and was pretty sure it was Mila.

BScotti
05-27-20, 20:49
Ha! I saw her this morning near queens and was pretty sure it was Mila.I dated Mila (night time) a year ago and she didn't seem like Mila. Unless she's that different during night and day or the streets did a number on her this year.

Skahawaii
05-28-20, 06:19
I dated Mila (night time) a year ago and she didn't seem like Mila. Unless she's that different during night and day or the streets did a number on her this year.I think it's this girl from guapos post.

Looks like she knows a good spot. BS girl must be taking a break. Well, there is plenty of room down there on Nuuanu.Seen her before looks kinda Asian Ish usually around Longs or the tamale place.

BScotti
05-29-20, 07:04
I think it's this girl from guapos post.

Seen her before looks kinda Asian Ish usually around Longs or the tamale place.Yup, I think that's her. Will definitely approach the next time I see her.

Anyone dated this girl?

Redneck 1
05-29-20, 09:38
I think it's this girl from guapos post.Guys, look closely at the upper leg tattoo on Mila in this photo of Mila from many years ago, when she looked much better than she does now:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=414962&d=1461490485

Then look closely at the upper leg tattoo on the unidentified downtown provider in Guapo Marx's post of April 28:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=575530&d=1590661098

Seems that it's the same upper leg tattoo, and thus probably the same woman (years later).

OaHuman808
05-29-20, 11:56
Guys, look closely at the upper leg tattoo on Mila in this photo of Mila from many years ago, when she looked much better than she does now:

Then look closely at the upper leg tattoo on the unidentified downtown provider in Guapo Marx's post of April 28:

Seems that it's the same upper leg tattoo, and thus probably the same woman (years later).Its definitely Mila and her transformation. I had the chance to meet her a few years ago. Her attitude was that she had it all and it was her way or no way. Wonder if that has changed?

PointDexterJr
05-29-20, 13:03
Its definitely Mila and her transformation. I had the chance to meet her a few years ago. Her attitude was that she had it all and it was her way or no way. Wonder if that has changed?Damm. The girl in the first link is hot!

I guess time and the streets took its toll. Shame.

How many years ago was that?

BScotti
05-29-20, 22:54
Guys, look closely at the upper leg tattoo on Mila in this photo of Mila from many years ago, when she looked much better than she does now:

Seems that it's the same upper leg tattoo, and thus probably the same woman (years later).Wow, I guess it is Mila. Crazy how much she changed in a year since I've seen her.

Pueo808
05-30-20, 07:56
Wow, I guess it is Mila. Crazy how much she changed in a year since I've seen her.Right leg vs. Left leg tat?

Punsai69
05-30-20, 13:23
Right leg vs. Left leg tat?The selfie is taken into a mirror.

Skahawaii
05-30-20, 21:15
I think it's this girl from guapos post.

Seen her before looks kinda Asian Ish usually around Longs or the tamale place.While this photo might be Mila there is a girl dead on matching this description, Asian, possible shorter side, dead on like the photo, lacks the same curves as Mila but still short / thick. Usually out during day by BSG usual spots, only started seeing her out since pandemic started.

Redneck 1
05-30-20, 23:12
Speaking of Mila, at about 1:30 this afternoon (Saturday), she was sitting at the front corner of the Diamond Head side of the Longs store, looking for business. She was wearing shorts and I had a close view of her. She had the same upper-leg tattoo on the same leg as the unidentified downtown provider shown in Guapo Marx's post of April 28. So personally, I'm convinced that unidentified provider was Mila.

Abraxas666
06-06-20, 17:41
Anyone know of any decent ones in Waipahu? Never looked before but I'm willing to try it.

Sam Kanigawa
06-13-20, 01:27
No girls around.

RoyBoy808
06-13-20, 01:43
Anyone know of any decent ones in Waipahu? Never looked before but I'm willing to try it.Only get mahuukers on West Side. Neva see one yet wit no boto.

AinokeaUfaka
06-15-20, 00:50
Was driving from Longs on Kukui Sun 6:15-ish pm and saw a curvy blonde with tight white tube top and white micro skirt at the door of a gray car on Nuuanu near the corner. I had to keep going straight but circled around down Nuuanu. Of course she and the car were gone. But it was my first sighting of anyone in a while. Here's hoping.

Sam Kanigawa
06-16-20, 06:42
Another dead night.

Downtown Zippy
06-18-20, 22:43
Just wondering if anyone seen them, its been a while since I seen a girl that I would pick up down there LOL. Hate to say got a BJ by another kind, kinda enjoyed it. I need help. Message me direct ill share LOL, the problem was that, it was CHEAP and kinda really good. Crap.

BScotti
06-19-20, 17:56
Just wondering if anyone seen them, its been a while since I seen a girl that I would pick up down there LOL. Hate to say got a BJ by another kind, kinda enjoyed it. I need help. Message me direct ill share LOL, the problem was that, it was CHEAP and kinda really good. Crap.I haven't seen them in a while, but I only cruz around in the early AMs. I had a similar encounter where I thought (s) he was a hot girl until I heard her voice. I had to kindly decline before he stepped into the car. I was worried that if I went down this road, I would have to question my manhood.

On a side note, I wonder if there is a higher chance of catching something from a BJ by another kind vs a normal provider.

SrsairBag
06-19-20, 18:48
I drove by Zippy's on two different occasions, I've seen the same Blonde, she looked nice and thick, I have seen her both time next to a what it looks to be a gray Van. Yesterday around midnight she had a bra hanging from the mirror. Didn't partake uncle LEO was parked at Longs. Stay safe brothers.

Skahawaii
06-19-20, 20:36
I drove by Zippy's on two different occasions, I've seen the same Blonde, she looked nice and thick, I have seen her both time next to a what it looks to be a gray Van. Yesterday around midnight she had a bra hanging from the mirror. Didn't partake uncle LEO was parked at Longs. Stay safe brothers.Fits the description of a mahooker that hangs out around the area, super thick? Big tiddies? Blonde? Hangs out the back of her van?

Redneck 1
06-19-20, 23:53
Stephanie or Maria.

Just wondering if anyone seen them, its been a while since I seen a girl that I would pick up down there LOL.Maria is often downtown, but usually is walking rather than remaining stationary. Most recently, she was sighted today (Friday) at about 4:45 in the afternoon, walking on the Diamond Head side of Maunakea Street, on the block between North Beretania Street and North Pauahi Street.

Honcho68
06-20-20, 12:09
I stop by Zippy downtown this morning to pickup something to eat. Downtown was dead because it really rain, so I think it chase everyone away. Saw Alicia, at her corner she their and gone in under 5 minutes. So she was only that working this morning.

Redneck 1
06-20-20, 17:17
I stop by Zippy downtown this morning to pickup something to eat. Downtown was dead because it really rain, so I think it chase everyone away. Saw Alicia, at her corner she their and gone in under 5 minutes. So she was only that working this morning.Thanks for the post. It might be helpful for some downtown mongers to post L / A / S reviews of Alicia to inform the forum about her. In a search of both this Streetwalker Reports thread and the Downtown thread, unfortunately the only reviews of a downtown provider named Alicia were about a different woman who's been deceased for years.

Makana9
06-21-20, 00:58
Maria is often downtown, but usually is walking rather than remaining stationery. Most recently, she was sighted today (Friday) at about 4:45 in the afternoon, walking on the Diamond Head side of Maunakea Street, on the block between North Beretania Street and North Pauahi Street.It is all timing to see whoever. Maria is off and on also. BUT, been seeing her the last couple of weeks later in the morning walking home I guessing with a tall skinny guy, maybe BF? No look like he works, really doesn't. Just be careful out there with all that is going on.

Sam Kanigawa
06-21-20, 08:15
Ghost town this morning.

RdPuerco
06-21-20, 12:30
Good, then after everything is eventually back to normal, you can date Bus Stop Girl yourself and provide the forum with a report of your experience.I'll say my own experience with BSG back in the day wasn't anything I'd want to repeat. No hygiene issues, but she is indeed talkative, and not particularly skilled at BJs. Boobs were a disappointment when the bra came off, and I'm all about the boobs.

Some of the old stalwarts seem to be around, if very sporadically. Destiny has lost some weight, and can occasionally be seen riding a bike in the area. Allie doesn't really date any more, unless she knows you and you happen to see her around. Nobody else I recognize, though.

I'd love to come across Stephanie, Malia or Kimmy, myself. Still kind of surprised how Malia went from "avoid" status to one of my faves.

Demolition Man
06-21-20, 22:49
I'll say my own experience with BSG back in the day wasn't anything I'd want to repeat. No hygiene issues, but she is indeed talkative, and not particularly skilled at BJs. Boobs were a disappointment when the bra came off, and I'm all about the boobs.

Some of the old stalwarts seem to be around, if very sporadically. Destiny has lost some weight, and can occasionally be seen riding a bike in the area. Allie doesn't really date any more, unless she knows you and you happen to see her around. Nobody else I recognize, though.

I'd love to come across Stephanie, Malia or Kimmy, myself. Still kind of surprised how Malia went from "avoid" status to one of my faves.Good to hear back from you Rd Puerco, drove downtown today to stop for some excellent food at Nuuanu Okazuya and noticed BSG and Mila, Mila is looking sort of chunky. Elaina please come back we need you To all the dads out there hope you all enjoyed Father's Day.

Botoman
06-22-20, 02:44
I'd love to come across Stephanie, Malia or Kimmy, myself. Still kind of surprised how Malia went from "avoid" status to one of my faves.Malia can sometimes be found mornings on River street between hotel an Pauahi by the people sitting on the river wall. She was there this morning.

Guapo Marx
06-22-20, 03:08
Good to hear back from you Rd Puerco, drove downtown today to stop for some excellent food at Nuuanu Okazuya and noticed BSG and Mila, Mila is looking sort of chunky. Elaina please come back we need you To all the dads out there hope you all enjoyed Father's Day.Saw her today and she looked amazing. Quite beautiful for a SW. I was really impressed. If I took her home to meet aunty and tutu they would think she was too good for me. Her skin looked some smooth and flawless. A girl with her looks should not have to settle for Nuuanu Ave. She would have turned heads any place in town. Not like the fats and chubs we normally see.

BeaverLiquor
06-22-20, 22:31
I saw her that day too in that red dress, and yes she looked very nice. But I just cannot get that dingleberry story out of my head every time I see her out. No matter how nice she looks.

Saw her today and she looked amazing. Quite beautiful for a SW. I was really impressed. If I took her home to meet aunty and tutu they would think she was too good for me. Her skin looked some smooth and flawless. A girl with her looks should not have to settle for Nuuanu Ave. She would have turned heads any place in town. Not like the fats and chubs we normally see.

RdPuerco
06-23-20, 16:40
Good to hear back from you Rd PuercoI wouldn't say I'm back, just taking advantage of the relaxed quarantine to pay a quick visit. I didn't actually date anyone, but I said Hi when I saw the ladies I mentioned earlier. Weird to see how the downtown scene has been decimated.

Guapo Marx
06-23-20, 17:05
I saw her that day too in that red dress, and yes she looked very nice. But I just cannot get that dingleberry story out of my head every time I see her out. No matter how nice she looksI'd have her take a hot bubble bath and really scrub her butt. Most women have always complied when I requested a shower. I usually need one too and they appreciate it.

If they are not in a hurry and take their time it is well worth a little extra tip. When old 70 year old Asian neighbor ladies come over they are always freshly bathed. Dim the lights and its no different than a 40 year old. I only pick the ones that look to be in nice shape.

ZMerquise
06-24-20, 01:02
I'd have her take a hot bubble bath and really scrub her butt. Most women have always complied when I requested a shower. I usually need one too and they appreciate it.

If they are not in a hurry and take their time it is well worth a little extra tip. When old 70 year old Asian neighbor ladies come over they are always freshly bathed. Dim the lights and its no different than a 40 year old. I only pick the ones that look to be in nice shape.Where them older aunties at I like that kind.

Guapo Marx
06-24-20, 22:20
Where them older aunties at I like that kind.I've had really solid luck taking dance lessons from Arthur Murray. More women than men. All are vulnerable women looking for company. I start with the average ones that get rejected. The pretty ones see how nice I am and not superficial, but I am. So the pretty ones try. You can give the old aunties the goo and not worry about getting them pregnant. I have found some really fun sized ladies meeting them in the elevator. Maybe four and a half feet. Less than 40 kilos.

DeepThought
06-25-20, 05:38
I'd have her take a hot bubble bath and really scrub her butt. Most women have always complied when I requested a shower. I usually need one too and they appreciate it.

If they are not in a hurry and take their time it is well worth a little extra tip. When old 70 year old Asian neighbor ladies come over they are always freshly bathed. Dim the lights and its no different than a 40 year old. I only pick the ones that look to be in nice shape.Pm me too! I like the "experienced" auntie. Please!

Ronnie5
06-26-20, 17:11
Just wondering if anyone seen them, its been a while since I seen a girl that I would pick up down there LOL. Hate to say got a BJ by another kind, kinda enjoyed it. I need help. Message me direct ill share LOL, the problem was that, it was CHEAP and kinda really good. Crap.Saw her the other day. Decent BBBJ CIM for. 60. Will repeat next time I see her. FS available too for more. She has a phone but I forgot to grab her number. Won't happen again next time.

ZMerquise
06-26-20, 18:51
I've had really solid luck taking dance lessons from Arthur Murray. More women than men. All are vulnerable women looking for company. I start with the average ones that get rejected. The pretty ones see how nice I am and not superficial, but I am. So the pretty ones try. You can give the old aunties the goo and not worry about getting them pregnant. I have found some really fun sized ladies meeting them in the elevator. Maybe four and a half feet. Less than 40 kilos.Shit that's the perfect kinda hit me up with some details I like dance classes and not yoga but the one dance type of cardio classes those are so fun.

Guapo Marx
06-28-20, 02:56
Fort street mall seems to be her new stroll.

EzTooPlease69
06-28-20, 12:04
Fort street mall seems to be her new stroll.Can you DM me price please.

Guapo Marx
06-28-20, 17:02
Pm me too! I like the "experienced" auntie. Please!They are free but with free comes a price. Like getting stalked. Many are looking for boyfriends and husbands. I don't mind handing out and exchanging oral but beyond that, like going on a date, not for me. The dance lessons are good exercise. Half the guys have Parkensons and others are married. I hit on those about 65-73 and its like picking fish out of the tank at Seafood City. If you want younger go to a Catholic Mass in the morning and there are loads of single Filipino women of all ages. And all of them are looking for a husband.

ZMerquise
06-29-20, 01:24
They are free but with free comes a price. Like getting stalked. Many are looking for boyfriends and husbands. I don't mind handing out and exchanging oral but beyond that, like going on a date, not for me. The dance lessons are good exercise. Half the guys have Parkensons and others are married. I hit on those about 65-73 and its like picking fish out of the tank at Seafood City. If you want younger go to a Catholic Mass in the morning and there are loads of single Filipino women of all ages. And all of them are looking for a husband.Teach me the ways senpai.

HaoleGirlLover
06-29-20, 03:08
I saw her that day too in that red dress, and yes she looked very nice. But I just cannot get that dingleberry story out of my head every time I see her out. No matter how nice she looks.I love that story! Just glad it didn't happen to me! And we all know he probably did smell his fingers! Eww! Don't lie you know would too! I have seen her more on Ft St. But not going to try with her. Be safe mongers!

AinokeaUfaka
06-29-20, 08:10
All I saw.

SuzyCube
06-29-20, 14:24
No butt. Where the ass at?

All I saw.

AinokeaUfaka
06-29-20, 18:21
No butt. Where the ass at?And I think she's a he.

Jzjz
06-29-20, 19:40
I love that story! Just glad it didn't happen to me! And we all know he probably did smell his fingers! Eww! Don't lie you know would too! I have seen her more on Ft St. But not going to try with her. Be safe mongers!It happened to me. Yes smelt fingers & was so stank wouldn't come off. Here's the story for all you out there.

Saw the famous Bus Stop Girl the other day and picked her up. Was my 2nd time with her. As reported, she has odor issues, but it wasnt that bad this time, until... Agreed on .4 for bj, and this time, she did BBBJTCIM no swollow. first time was CBJ. Now here comes the weird part. She was wearing white strech shorts, and during BBBJ, she leaned over and I reached to grab her ass. Slid my hand down her pants to feel her panties. They were lace full back panties, not thong. Then, my hand slid under her panties to feel out her ass and reach to finger pussy.

This is where it gets weird. Her ass crack had stuffs inside, just like if you body surfed sandy's then find sand in your crack when you get home. But with Bus stop girl, it wasn't sand. It was mini chocolit chips if you no what I mean. She had tiny little shit pebbles all up her ass crack, and my middle finger rubbed all up against um. it was like doodoo hole cookie crumbs. Ho, I shot my load, dropped her off, then went to zips to wash dat shet off.

Ho da stank. You guyz thout her BO wuz bad, try finger her ass crack an den take a wiff. Neva even get to da doodoo hole to find da stank. Washed twice at zips, and da smell still wouldnt go away. It took two more washes at home to take care of da stank.

I know some of you guys are into dat kine stuffs, and props to you. If so, she's available.

Jzjz

Guapo Marx
07-01-20, 00:10
She seems to be working Fort Street mall area. Seen her 3 times in 3 says. She must have gotten the same dress at Ross but in different colors. Red, Black, Blue. She like to eat McDonalds. She looks clean. Has a new purse. Hair is combed nicely. She looks very upscale lately.

Then I saw old High Heels in Motion woman with her pimp. She works Fort Street and up and down Hotel St. Some of the homeless women are looking fit and cute, so they must be newly homeless.

Guapo Marx
07-01-20, 01:02
It happened to me. Yes smelt fingers & was so stank wouldn't come off. Here's the story for all you out there.One time I brought home this one escort. She was all up for anal so I gave it a go. When I pulled out there was mud all over the helmet. Another time I barebacked a young gal in the ass. She did not take kindly to it and hated every second. Constantly complaining and reaching back to keep me from going deep. After I gave her the juice she got up running to my bathroom. Farting non stop and screaming and cussing at me calling me all kinds of names. She was as mad as a wet cat. She sat on the toilet and blew one huge fart after another. But she was clean. Guess I should have used a bit more lube. Another time a SW and I were talking after sex. I told her I had not done anal in years. Next time she came over she said she had a surprise for me. She offered up anal at no extra charge and encouraged me to have a good time and take my time. So I did. Later she admitted it was painful but she was trying to please me. Then she wrote me love letter emails that took a long time to read. She wanted to be my girlfriend. Odd, I never really had a girlfriend except for escorts and streetwalkers. Some old aunties 20 years older than me. Been on a few dates but they have all been providers who just wanted company. Or mamasans or massage girls who wanted help with something like taxes or insurance, buying a car, or scaring off stalker clients. The only time I had anal with an Asian was a Viet girl who put up no fuss at all. She wasn't but 65 lbs. That was in a massage setting. They always tell me I'm the exception and not the rule. I think they tell every guy that.

Drken
07-01-20, 15:44
It happened to me. Yes smelt fingers & was so stank wouldn't come off. Here's the story for all you out there.I just don't get it, why would anyone pay to have such an unpleasant experience?

Especially with the added health risks with COVID these days on top of the existing ones from such a provider. The most dangerous being hepatitis C.