PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

A Fuegon
06-26-07, 02:42
Quite a bit of activity on Ailrline tonight. Saw 3 BSW and 3 WSW. Picked up the 2nd one I saw, after the typical roundabout. Not much to be said, once we agreed. 2 BBJCIM, she tried to rush it and it felt more like a HJ than a BJ. Just dropped her off and went about my way.

Found a young WSW, she says 19 and very believable. Julie is the name, short blonde hair, blue eyes, a little pudgy. 8 for the whole shebang. She was on Ailrline and lester. Very good oral skills, overall good deal.

Joepotts2008
06-26-07, 20:58
Just exactly where is Lester? Found a Lester in Harvey not NOLA.

Aether LA
06-27-07, 19:21
Just exactly where is Lester? Found a Lester in Harvey not NOLA.HERE (http://maps.google.com/maps?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&channel=s&tab=wl&q=)

I think there is a bar on the right heading towards Kenner.

Ravling Sam
07-02-07, 00:26
Found a young WSW, she says 19 and very believable. Julie is the name, short blonde hair, blue eyes, a little pudgy. 8 for the whole shebang. She was on Ailrline and lester. Very good oral skills, overall good deal.Do you have her digit? 8 for the whole shebang sounds pretty generous from you. I found one WSW at about the same place. Her name was Britney. A nice rack with an OK face. We agreed on 4 but she would not take her top off until I talked her another 10. Rush job. Not great but supply is so scarce so I can't complain too much

Ravling Sam
07-02-07, 00:31
HERE (http://maps.google.com/maps?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&channel=s&tab=wl&q=)

I think there is a bar on the right heading towards Kenner.There is a N. Lester in Metairie crossing Airline. I believe there is a gas station on the right towards Kenner not a bar (?)

Ravling Sam
07-14-07, 15:57
I happen to meet Jesica Thursday night on Elm off Airline. It was not a safe neighborhood, more of the 'hood'. But I had a 'brother' that guided me so I felt a little safe. He introduced me to Jesica who was sitting on the steps of one of the apartment complex close to the of elm. She took me to her place .4 fun. She is a young about 25, 5.0' small 120 lbs, A cup. Attitude OK. Wish she had a phone cause I would not mind seeing her again.

Raindog11
07-16-07, 00:51
I happen to meet Jesica Thursday night on Elm off Airline. It was not a safe neighborhood, more of the 'hood'. But I had a 'brother' that guided me so I felt a little safe. He introduced me to Jesica who was sitting on the steps of one of the apartment complex close to the of elm. She took me to her place .4 fun. She is a young about 25, 5.0' small 120 lbs, A cup. Attitude OK. Wish she had a phone cause I would not mind seeing her again.Was she black or white?

Ravling Sam
07-17-07, 01:01
Was she black or white?She was white.

John Stagger
07-31-07, 01:23
11:30, picked up BSW on Chef. She was maybe 20, 5'4" or so, and very hot. She claimed to be a She She's dancer, and with her body she could be (though the tits seemed to sag). Anyway, I picked her up and made the ask, but kind of bumbled it and she said all she wanted was a ride to her friend's house. We drove around for a while talking, and then she finally asked, "So if I was gonna give you head, how much are we talking about". She started at 1.5 for FS, talked down to 1, and then eventually .4 for just a CBJ. We went to her place and got to business.

I say this all as the good stuff. Unfortunately, as soon as she started, her mouth started to bleed and with that I left unsatisfied. To be honest, I think she may have bit her cheek or something on purpose just because I bargained down too hard. In any event, it's a warning, although I could easily go back for FS and just tell her to keep her mouth shut. She was definitely hot enough.

I've seen multiple girls in the same spot for the past couple of days, so there could be more action than just this girl. Although she was definitely the best.

Sr. Members feel free to PM for details. I have her address, etc, but no digits due to my hasty departure.

DaYat
08-01-07, 21:40
met up with lit'l satan on airline the other night. Charlott was her name. Never again. took her to the sugar bowl, got a room, and she tried to steal everything but my name. No service, I made an excuse and got the hell out of there befroe she killed me.

Short white btch with brown hair, no tits.

beware!

Aether LA
08-02-07, 19:39
met up with lit'l satan on airline the other night. Charlott was her name. Never again. took her to the sugar bowl, got a room, and she tried to steal everything but my name. No service, I made an excuse and got the hell out of there befroe she killed me.

beware!Where on Airline?

Ravling Sam
08-02-07, 23:56

beware!Hey DaYat,

Thanks for the warning. Try to go further down towards the airport past David dr. I think the quality is better. I found Britney on Airline and Lester. She is about late 30's. Nice rack OK face but. I have her digit. PM me if you are interested.

James44
09-12-07, 15:21
I was out on airline a few days ago. I parked in the parking lot of this little strip mall I think the one with the taco bell in it, when a WSW came up to my car and asked me for a ride down the street to the bingo hall. She had dirty blonde hair prob late 30's, did not get a name. She said some cops told her to go inside for the night or something, so I didn't even ask her about some fun. Dropped her off at the bingo hall and called it a night.

South Guy
10-04-07, 22:10
There is a state boy who makes from I10 to Burger King his home turf, and he sets out decoys sometimes so watch it.

A Fuegon
10-10-07, 19:10
Do you have her digit? 8 for the whole shebang sounds pretty generous from you. I found one WSW at about the same place. Her name was Britney. A nice rack with an OK face. We agreed on 4 but she would not take her top off until I talked her another 10. Rush job. Not great but supply is so scarce so I can't complain too muchI'm aware this is a dated post, thought I'd reply, since I was going to post anyways.

There were no digits, she claimed to be just released from club med. .8 was a bit steep, I am aware of that. Not only was it either take it or leave it, she started out high. Her first figure was $.20. No way I'm gonna shell out 6 jacks for a SW. Wheeled n dealed to .8, no time limit, took her to my room, got 'er showered and down to business. No regrets, I have learned if you haggle them too low, you'll get shitty (if any) service.

Moving on, had a few hours to spare before my flight back home, flew in this morning. Cruised Airline up and down a few times, drove down elm and a few other side streets. Only one BSW to be seen, a lil tooo big for my tastes. There was a potential WSW sitting on a box in front of an Eckerd (?) adjacent to the Dairy Queen/Rent a Center plaza. She was gone by the time I swung back around. This was around 2-5:30 PM.

At the light before the Hilton, southbound airline, seems like Kenner city finest swooped up a nice SW, too much LE activity and 4PM traffic for me to snoop around. She surely was dressed the part and was looking mighty fine.

Volvotech
10-11-07, 19:48
Where the hell is an eckerds dairy queen and hilton at on airline hwy? I know near airport but I have never seen them or was not paying attention.

Central between Jeff. and airline from 3-5 wsw and bsw and hsw plentyful. If they are hanging around outside the homes, apartments or walking they are working. At first I just thought it was a girl walking to and from the convinent store on jeff but I later found out that they are indeed providers. Only if LEO makes the same assumption and leves them alone we will have a great selection for awhile.

NoTeethPlease
10-16-07, 16:56
Arrested:
OK, here's my situation. I'm from the Orlando board and have a good friend who recently traveled to New Orleans. This friend got arrested over the weekend. Possibly as a provider. Does N.O.P. have a web site where they post pictures or give information on people arrested for "those sorts of activities?"

Thank you.

Chokin Chicken
10-16-07, 21:52
Arrested:

OK, here's my situation. I'm from the Orlando board and have a good friend who recently traveled to New Orleans. This friend got arrested over the weekend. Possibly as a provider. Does N.O.P. have a web site where they post pictures or give information on people arrested for "those sorts of activities?"

Thank you.Rarely do they post a picture. Sometimes it is reported in the police reports in the Times Picayune. Check NOLA.com site.

WhimpyCat
10-19-07, 17:21
Monday at 2pm I was traveling down 4th street in Marrero just looking. I have to say there were quite a few SWs out there. All diffrent colors, sizes and how well dressed. Man they had this black SW that had on a gold short dress on with high heels all made up. She was giving a good show when she walked. I stopped by one of the small grocery store to get a soft drink and ran into a heavier set BSW dressed in jeans, clean looking and her WSW friend who was an older lady, tall, slender built, in jeans/pink top. We talked for a second and I gave her a couple of bucks for a soft drink. She told me where she lived at but there was no such address. Any way there were out there. I passed back Thursday and did not see anything besides the crack ones. I guess it is hit and miss for looks goes. I like to look but I leave the street action alone.

SkySurfer
11-16-07, 20:14
I used to live in Metairie.

There was a hot girl named julie.

Anyone knows her?

Ravling Sam
11-19-07, 23:52
I used to live in Metairie.

There was a hot girl named julie.

Anyone knows her?I met a Julie a couple of months ago. She was about 5'2". Very young about 19 yo. She weighed about 120 lbs. She was white. I dated her twice. They were OK experience. She did a good bbj but like to rush. Her service was OK but she asked for .8 for half and half. I brought her down to .6 but she kept asking for tips. I met her on Airline and David dr. She said that she went to the motel off Clearview and I-10 a lot.Does this girl sound like your Julie?

James44
02-14-08, 13:26
So I figured since no one is posting here I would add some info. I've met with 3 different girls on the airline run. Now keep in mind I make my runs late at night roughly around 2-5am. The first WSW is older and has alot of miles on her. (prob in her late 30's early 40's) she's almost always out at night. Second WSW one said she was 20 and she looked it had, she had some of those paw tattos on her tits. She was alright. Then the other night I met this hot little WSW she said she was 19 and looked it. Dark hair/thin. Very nice time. Gave me her number, but never answers the phone.

This is what I have seen from Elm on down. The past few nights its been empty besides the older WSW. I must be unlucky missing them as I pass. But I would love to compare with other sight seeers about these streets. Hope this helps.

Methodman504
04-09-08, 02:49
Been on Airline and never seen any.

Is there certain spots on Airline to get one?

Member #4581
04-09-08, 07:17
Have you tried the Cajun Pub on Tulane? It's been a while for me but back in pre-Katrina days that place used to rock. It was only place that I've seen that would take a little diet scale and have breast weighing competition at the bar. Great fun.

Methodman504
04-20-08, 23:28
What should I look for when looking for a SW on airline?

GoodTime4us2
04-21-08, 20:45
Methodman504:

If you see a woman walking or loitering on Airline there is an 80-90% chance that she is a SW, higher if she is not wearing a burger king uniform or carrying a purse. When I see a purse, I steer clear. Pay particular attention around motels and convenience stores/gas stations. Try to make eye contact or wave. If she is a SW, she will respond, usually walking toward your vehicle. Do not negotiate or discuss services or price through your window! Ask her to get in and drive off before discussing price or activities to avoid sting operations. Happy hunting!

Oh, and never let the woman out of the car or hotel with your cash for any reason, before services are delivered. ALWAYS wait until the action is about to begin to hand over the cash. Failure to heed this advice will get you figuratively screwed 90% of the time and literally screwed or blown less than 10% of the time. Take it from one who learned the hard way...

What should I look for when looking for a SW on airline?

Methodman504
04-27-08, 00:16
I must have bad timing whens a good time to look for some SW.

SkySurfer
04-27-08, 13:49
I met a Julie a couple of months ago. She was about 5'2". Very young about 19 yo. She weighed about 120 lbs. She was white. I dated her twice. They were OK experience. She did a good bbj but like to rush. Her service was OK but she asked for .8 for half and half. I brought her down to .6 but she kept asking for tips. I met her on Airline and David dr. She said that she went to the motel off Clearview and I-10 a lot.Does this girl sound like your Julie?That sounds like her. she was so sweet and passionate. Not a lot of girls are like that.

Methodman504
05-06-08, 14:58
Where are some hot spots on Airline or anywhere around to find some street walkers?

Dee El
06-08-08, 20:07
I peeped a hot bsw among the crowds on Bourbon this weekend. Fancy is a tight young ebony. Normally a dancer, but the strip club money must be slow at the moment. I rolled up on her and after an extensive LE check on her part (she said I look like a cop! lol....), we negotiated for some fun in my Arts District hotel room. Interestingly, Fancy is on CL

http://neworleans.craigslist.org/ers/703950029.html

She has a partner, a redbone slimmer named Jada you might want ask about. PM for the nitty gritty details.

Southerngaijin
06-18-08, 19:51
I was stopped at a gas station on Airline near Central filling up my car around midnight and a fairly attractive blond woman (mid 30s) walked up and asked if she could use my mirror to adjust her hair. A tiny bit of idle chit chat and she started whining she really wanted to get a dick in her mouth. She started walking away and I offered .25 to which she said sure. I shruged and said, maybe tomorrow and just let her walk away. Although she was into a car at the very next stoplight so, I'm sure she was doing well this evening. Probably one of the more attractive WSW I have seen on airline in ages.

Just wasn't feeling it for myself then, but wanted to pass along the info!

James44
06-30-08, 15:29
Ive met the WSW blonde 2 or 3 times now and she is great! If we are talking about the same chick I know where she stays if your bold to go there. Did she have an country accent?

James44
07-02-08, 03:03
Speaking of Airline hwy. I was out on the prowl a few nights ago, and about to give up. (I always seem to catch a damn train on central when heading either off of airline or comming back to airline). Anyways I saw this older WSW and said what the hell. Well I'm here to tell you guys that she gave one of the best BBBJ I have ever had. I'm talking no rush and was just going to town for just. 20. For the life of me I can't remember her name it was so late. Patty maybe? So if you see her around go for it!

Woncat1
08-16-08, 21:10
Hey I was out on the prowl in July. I was new in the mongering in NO but I knew that the usual places were cheap motels and truck stops. I tried bourbon street and found that if you aren't white you probably won't have any luck. I cruised around chef, baronne, claibourne, and a couple of other spots were the hotels were plentiful. I actually got lucky on Tulane after I found a silly young girl on bourbon that was full of shit. I saw two BSW and one came up to me. The one who approached me was younger and a 5 at best the other was older and less attractive. They didn't seem like crack heads but I didn't care. I took one to my room an for. 5 I got BJ and fs. It was decent but I didn't cum so I asked if she could get her friend to finish me off. She said yeah and I went to the restroom. I pretty sure she got into my pockets when I went to the restroom but her friend still came to the room. She gave me a cbj but I ended up jacking myself off to finish. They told me I could have had the both for. 1 and besides getting my money stolen it wasn't that bad.

Asian11
08-23-08, 19:50
Any one met her yet? Any info would be appreciated.

Switch me on
Turn me up
Oh child of Venus
You're just made for love
I need la la la la la la

**Stormy**

Quick Rendevous - 30 Min -- $80
Satisfying Encounter - 1 hour ---$150
Make It Last All Night - 2 hours ---- $200

IN / OUT .......Same Day Service Available

MASSAGES, ROLE PLAY, FETISHES, ALL INCLUSIVE.. WELCOME....
Email or call me for additional details and pics.

Go Cubs
08-25-08, 03:20
Any one met her yet? Any info would be appreciated.I believe she is fake or some kind of web scam? I have googled her number before and she shows up on CL all over the country but the posts are only 1 day apart. Anywhere from LA to South Carolina and back to Denver. Maybe she's legit and just moves around a lot but it doesn't make sense to move from city to city each day. Makes it hard to set up any kind of meeting. Not to mention, it's hard to believe someone THAT good looking is that inexpensive.

RapidSpender
08-25-08, 17:43
Any one met her yet? Any info would be appreciated.I've seen her recently on the Raleigh CL board. Same number but I can't find anything on her now. Could be legit. I noticed the pic, so I thought I would try to help out with what I could. GL

Love To Monger
08-28-08, 00:12
Methodman504,

Sometimes you have to nearly drive through those motels on Airline as the girls are trying not to be too conspicuos.

James44
09-11-08, 15:01
I've been riding around the past 3 days and have not seen anything. Anyone out there having some better luck? Airline and central have seemed dead since the storm.

PrinceAlbertco
12-03-08, 21:54
LEO was out in force this morning. Pretty sure they had a blonde decoy working with them.

Be careful out there!

Spoonieg25
12-22-08, 15:10
Last Thursday I was leaving Passions on my way home around 0330 and I spotted this lil petite BSW walking down Downman Rd. and as I passed by I got the look so I made a U-turn and made the scoop. She was about a 5 on the scale maybe 4( I had been drinking so judgement varies), but she got in and we did the usual checks once I made a few blocks down the road. She just wanted a ride over the bridge to Gentilly and I just wanted some head so we agree on .2 for BBBJTC and rolledover the bridge. Of al places to stop we used the old funeral home where she proceeded to do the deed. She was really good too, no hands and more importantly no teeth all she asked was I tod her when I was gonna cum...of course I didn't and she stopped once to ask if I was close. All in all a decent experience. I dropped her off at the truck stop next to where K-Mart used to be and left. That might be her usual stomping grounds.

Take care and be safe out there gents...

Brmonger
12-30-08, 16:33
Hit the usual spots down airline/central/jefferson to no avail. Saw a few possible SW's, but were with a guy or two so I did not move in further.

Am I missing something because these areas were rich few months back?

PrinceAlbertco
12-31-08, 21:33
Picked Up Skinny Wsw At Around 330 This Morning. About A 5 Or 6. She Is Very Nice And Eager To Please. She Said She Only Comes Out On Monday Wed. And Friday. I Have Hooked Up With Her Before And Prolly Will Again.

======================================

Hi,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

PrinceAlbertco
01-22-09, 22:04
Hooked up with a nice young HSW this evening. A solid 9. She is staying at the Travel Inn Plaza, said she would be there all weekend. She is asking 100 for fs. Really nice, and young (prolly 19 to 21).

Ms Monger
02-19-09, 17:46
Was headed to n. O. This morning so decided to cruise through my old hunting grounds. They sure arent what they used to be but I got lucky and spotted a WSW about 40 skinny, but only about a 4 on looks. She goes by kelly and said she had her own place but didn't know her so I left the area to a local parking lot just up the road. 30 was quoted for BBBJCIM so I handed her 20. No complaints and I must say what she lacked in looks she definitely made up in skills. Afterword I asked about the full menu and all 3 were there for the taking. Guys, don't know what she looks like under those clothes but the d. T. And attention to the boys was well worth it.

Shak Deez
03-26-09, 14:18
What up N.O.! Jersey monger coming thru for a weekend ya heard me. Im trying to get a scouting report on the hoes and tracks yall got down there. It dont matter which ward im going to hit them all.

Phaelon
05-30-09, 18:41
Spent Memorial Day weekend in NO for food and music but looked around for a bit more. I don't drink but hung out late on Bourbon Street Thursday night. The booty shakin' contest at Fat Catz was a trip - juicy ebony booties shaking it up - what a treat.

Was alone and had a thin BSW make eye contact when I was wandering on the street and declined at the time. When I was on Dauphine Street grabbing my car to head back to the hotel she approached me again... pushed my hand up against her crotch so I could confirm that she was not a tranny SW (that part of Dauphine has lots of TSWs late at night). We agreed on .6 for half 'n half at my hotle with me giving her a ride back afterword (I was only 5 minutes from the Quarter).

40ish... cute, short hair and well preserved. Asked that we just have light from bathroom on as she was self conscious about stretch marks but nice tight body... small perky breasts and absolutely stellar BBBJ. She proceed to insist that she give me a rim job and was into it like you wouldn't believe - did that for 10munuytes with periodic visits up to take care of the boys and my lil buddy but I think she would have staye3d at that for another 10 minutes if I'd let her.

We proceeded to CFS and I was shocked - one of the tightest pussies I've ever had in my life and at that point I lasted all of about 3 minutes. She wanted doggie but I just had to get some mish with the ankles up by my ears and was not disappointed.

Says her name's Lisa from Connecticut and will be in town for another month or so. A bit too skinny for my taste and she's probably on junk but she was very chill, didn't act all ghetto, was not pushy about our money arrangement and well worth the time and trouble.

Member #4581
06-20-09, 20:26
Like a week and half ago I put a request for help/direction in the General Reports section. I was going to be in Mid-City at the Patio Inn for 4 nights and I needed to see where the action was. Not one person gave me a heads up on anything. Chumps. Anyhow I found Brianna out early Wednesday AM and got OK service for $40. Saw her again yesterday and got totally new and improved service for the same $40. I guess her comfort level went up as well. Saw a young girl in the elevator of the Patio Inn name Meghan. She said she needed help in making the rent so I did what I could. she was younger and hotter than Brianna but her clock watching/are you done yet made Brainna the winner. Also, over the past 3 days here saw 2-3 cracked out girls on Tulane either late or real early. This 98 degree eathre keeps 'em during the hot parts of the day.

Desert Kid
06-23-09, 01:07
Like a week and half ago I put a request for help/direction in the General Reports section. I was going to be in Mid-City at the Patio Inn for 4 nights and I needed to see where the action was. Not one person gave me a heads up on anything. Chumps. Anyhow I found Brianna out early Wednesday AM and got OK service for $40. Saw her again yesterday and got totally new and improved service for the same $40. I guess her comfort level went up as well. Saw a young girl in the elevator of the Patio Inn name Meghan. She said she needed help in making the rent so I did what I could. she was younger and hotter than Brianna but her clock watching/are you done yet made Brainna the winner. Also, over the past 3 days here saw 2-3 cracked out girls on Tulane either late or real early. This 98 degree eathre keeps 'em during the hot parts of the day.

I am sorry that I or nobody else responded to your request for help. It's most likely because you found more street action as a visitor then I have found as a local in the last few months, and I look. Most of our action is well reported in the few post about select strip clubs and the handful of local AMPs. There's not a lot of info being passed around because the town has been dead since even before the storm hit. I'm glad you had fun but give us a break, we're not CHUMPS, we're just bored.

Pimpish
06-23-09, 17:02
There are 2 bsw that walks in between Royal Palms and Glenrose Motel every night from 8pm til 6am.

Mr Cruz Alott
06-23-09, 23:30
WSW .15 was all it took

Desert Kid
06-25-09, 14:44
After the last two reports I decided to take a ride last night late. I guess in my old age I've started to go to bed too early because at 2am there was a lot more activity on the Chef then I've seen in a long time. I saw at least 5 SW's in the 30 minutes that I looked before picking one. She was a thin WSW about 30ish. She had that skittish way about her that's common after a few years of street life but after she felt comfortable she was alright. I settled for a BBBJCIM for .2. I'd give her a 6 for looks, an 8 for performance and a 9 for attitude.

It was a nice change from the 1.0 I'd spend for a HJ or the 1.5 I'd spend for FS at an AMP.

Mr Cruz Alott
07-12-09, 17:58
Lately I have noticed that Chef Hwy is making a return to the scene as a halfway decent stroll on most nights of the week. The area near Chef and Downman is usually staffed by two thick fat-legged BSW who walk back and forth until some monger stops.

Further down Chef near Read there is usually a young BSW in a short dress showing ass cheeks and offering BBBJ and/or FS for .5 to those who are interested.

I think most drive and play the times and tends of the month and wait for the ones supporting a habit or just hustling to make ends meet.

St. Claude and Claiborne Ave is kinda hit and miss.

Happy Hunting.

Joepro
07-21-09, 23:53
WSW .15 was all it tookN.O.E. or St. Claude are?

Mr Cruz Alott
07-27-09, 18:52
N.O.E. or St. Claude are?Canal Street and Galvez.

Check it out shortly after it gets dark. Also, North Claiborne is good as well.

Bach70806
09-03-09, 17:37
Wasn't looking but as I was going west on West Napoleon between Clearview and Transcontinental, I saw a pretty obvious SWF walking along.

Didn't have time to stop but did circle once and all the signs were there. Time permitting, I would have taken a shot at this one.

Face and upper body - probably a 6 but legs and especially her backside were in the 9 region. This was around 5:30 in the afternoon on a weekday.

Joepro
09-07-09, 20:36
Thanks, I was in NOLA last month and the action was dead. Did see a WSW on Airline as you cross the bridge on Tulane & CArr. I think the name of the Motel is the london lodge or something like that. Right next to the Gas station. Chef was completely dead.

Canal Street and Galvez.

Check it out shortly after it gets dark. Also, North Claiborne is good as well.

ChefDog
10-27-09, 18:47
I was going to Sam's this afternoon about 1 pm and saw a WSW near the motels. Dark green top and VERY nice rack. Gave me the eye and after I passed I saw her look back at me in the rearview. I was tempted to do a 180, but for several reasons have moved away from street action.

Later spotted her again a couple blocks away.

I think the cooler weather will bring them out.

Chef

PrinceAlbertco
11-17-09, 15:08
Went out cruising twice on Sunday. First trip was early, about 4:30 am. It was toataly dead out. I guess the colder weather has got the girls staying indoors in the early morning hours. I checked out some of the usual hot spots, ie; airline, tulane, canel, but saw nothing at all. So thinking that a afternoon cruise would be more productive I went back out around 3 pm. I checked all the same places as the morning cruise and still nothing. W. T. F.? I always see something out, although the quality is often shitty. So I decided to head in and on my way out I spot good ole Ashly on airline just west of the chevrolet dealership. I swing around and pick her up and have a good time for. 2 for cfs. I even tooka few pics and a video for my collection.

The girls are out there, we just have to work a little harder to find them. I haven't been posting like I should, I get lazy sometimes. I have hed pretty good luck over on the west bank on and around 4th street. But it is a lot harder for me to get the extra time to go over there.

Be safe out there!

Kinkyguy2008
11-20-09, 12:39
Will be in Slidell, Lacombe area next week. Looking for contact info.

If you need a reference on me. Go to Memphis board & ask BootyCall about me.

Oreo1941
11-20-09, 20:17
Can someone tell me what the heck the deal is when you pass a lady on bourbon street and she passes you a card?

Oldbamaman
11-21-09, 09:09
I have had a card passed to me about 3 different things. Most were religeous or about a strip club.
But a few were "working girls" advertising their services. That was before Katrina tho.
What did the card say??

Oreo1941
11-22-09, 12:32
The card had a car washing advertising with a phone number, but it just didn't seem like the car washing was what she was advertising.

PrinceAlbertco
11-26-09, 10:56
I was going to Sam's this afternoon about 1 pm and saw a WSW near the motels. Dark green top and VERY nice rack. Gave me the eye and after I passed I saw her look back at me in the rearview. I was tempted to do a 180, but for several reasons have moved away from street action.

Later spotted her again a couple blocks away.

I think the cooler weather will bring them out.

ChefI hooked up with this chick on monday around noon. She was wearing a yellow shirt and tight ass jeans. Her name in LELE. She is actually a HSW. Very nice, looks are a solid 8 her body is a little rough with strech marks. Sh has alot of tattoos, but I like the ink. I got cfs for .3.

This was my lasy cruise in NOLA for a while , I am going home for the holidays, and will be back in mid Jan. I really enjoyed being here, and I promise to share alot more when I get back. I am looking forward to hitting my old hunting grounds.

Be safe out there.

Demoknitex
12-19-09, 17:11
Just came in town and searched all the places mentioned on the site. Chef, Tulane, Airline. There were not even any "maybes". The weather is absolutely perfect, the Cowboys are in town for a big game, and there is a bowl game on Sunday. Somebody tell me what the deal is.

Joepro
01-07-10, 02:53
I was home for the New Year, so I decided to take a few up and down airline/chef. I saw a WSW on airline just as I was about to cross over the Carrolton overpass. I made a turn as soon as I could on Tulane, but when I returned to the area she was gone. Since I didn't see her I kept up Airline until I reached Sams, but I didn't see any action. On my way back to the back down Airline towards Carralton I saw the WSW again, but I decided to pass because she wasn't really my type. A 3 at best.

Later on that night I decided to do some sight seeing on Chef and there were a couple of BSW on Downman/Chef, but I was intersted in the one with blond hair. From the looks of it she was in her 30's and had a nice body. I missed out on here because she kept getting picked up and the other girls dissapeard or wasn't what I was looking for. I went to a strip club and called it a night as far as cruising was concerned.

AllNite Rider
01-12-10, 10:02
I have been watching this board for some time and have not seen anyone posting about the SW action over on the Westbank. Everyone keeps saying things are dried up.....WRONG!!! I don't live over here but I am in town about once a month on business and have always seen anywhere from 2-8 girls working over there. Now don't get me to lying about the locations.......I can't even say half of the street names much less spell them. All I can tell you is that 4th street on the west side of the canal, along the westbank exspressway and all the little side streets that lead inbetween the two. Also the motel called Sieara I think is the name. There have always been at least 3 or 4 girls hanging around there. Most look like rock climers but most all SW's are these days. On the other side of the tunnel, along the exspressway, there is a Mickey D's. The cross street there always has something on it and also look under the expressway in the parking lots. I think it is where you can park and catch the bus. There is usually one or two sitting on a bench there or walking between the feeder lanes. Next time I am there I will try to write some of the street names down for you guys...............Now get out there and post something!!!!!!

PrinceAlbertco
01-16-10, 05:03
I agree with "RIDER", the westbAnk is a pretty reliable place to make the hook up. The motels right off 4th street. Are good places to look. As Rider said, the girls are out there, you just have to keep your eyes open. I saw one of the Motels on the TV show "Steven Segaul, Lawman" and they where harassing a few of the girls. This is one bad thing about the westbank, uncle Leo is out in force. If they notice you they may want to pull you over to see why you are over there. Just remember, it's not illegal to ride around, just be sure not to be stupid and have anything illeagal in your car, or be drinking and get a DWI ect. Ect. But for the most part the girls are pretty good quality.

Geneva Foxx
01-20-10, 02:26
Can someone tell me what the heck the deal is when you pass a lady on bourbon street and she passes you a card?The reason why she does that is because the police are always looking for working girls on bourbon st. It would be stupid for a girl to just stop and talk to every drunk guy on Bourbon st.

Rickybobby
02-06-10, 06:47
I went out looking last night and it didn't go well. I cruised Airline, Chef Hwy, and tried 4th ST on the west bank and didn't see anything. I started around 11 and gave up around 3. The only thing I saw walking was on airline and it was gone before i could turn around. I'm starting to think Uncle Leo has forced the girls to move else where or that I'm going out at the wrong times.

And as for 4th st on the west bank, I must have been on the wrong 4th street because i didn't see crap, or any of the cheap motels that are normally around pickup spots.

Do you guys have any advice for a newbie?

PrinceAlbertco
02-06-10, 20:59
I haven't been out in NOLA in over a month due to being on a 12hr night shift which really screws up my cruising, but here are my normal places that I have the most luck. Although you have to take into account the cold weather and rain. I would say that right now the best time to look would be around noon.

On airline lately I have had the most success around the little motels almost straight across from the Sam's Club. It is really hit and miss back towards the airport.

On 4th street stay between Ames and Barataria. Make the loop out to the Expressway, and be sure to pay attention to all of the side streets that run between the two. Check out the motel on the expressway that in front of the Catholic High school and also the one off of 4th st. It is at the intersection of Alice st and avenue I. Be sure to go to the back side and drive thru real slow.

Again, with the weather, the time of day is gonna make a difference. But I hope this helps. I am gonna try to get out and do a midday cruise sunday. I will post my results ASAP.

PrinceAlbertco
02-07-10, 17:46
On the way in to NOLA and back out on Airline I saw absolutly nothing. Seems like the Super Bowl has everyone in an almost religious holiday mood.

On Tulane I saw 2 or 3 WSW's that looked pretty good. After talking to one I realized that I may have hooked up with her before over on the west bank. And if my memory serves me, I think my encounter with her was not every pleasing. She has black hair and a very nice ass. Her face has some bruises or sores or something on it. I guess she may have been a bad girl and recieved a little punishment from her "Daddy". After I decided that I knew her I bailed on her and went over to the west bank.

The west bank was totally dead. I can't believe it! I checked both motels and all the side streets, and again. Nothing! So I went back over to Tulane.

Back on Tulane I saw the same WSW that I mentioned earlier and down around the LaPetiet Motel I saw several BSW's that I assume were tranny's. On the way out I saw another WSW walking kind of slow so I made a few passes to get her attention and talk to her. She would only smile and wave but never would come over to talk. This made me a little wary, so I bailed on her.

Again, I think the almost holy atmosphere on the Super Bowl has alot to do with the lack of sightings. I will give it another try in a few days. Mardi Gras will be in full swing and I hope that brings a few girls out.

Be Safe Out There!

Prince

PrinceAlbertco
02-13-10, 23:04
Coming in on airline, I saw nothing.

Tulane had 2 WSW's that looked ok, but I was wanting to check out the West bank again, so I passed on both.

Got over to the west bank and saw a WSW on 4th right away. The time was right around 10:30 am. So I did a quick turn around and scooped her up. Her name is Shannon, and she is about a 5 on the sw scale. Got a half ass BBBJ that was mostly HJ for 25. I was just thrilled for someone else but me touching my junk. She said that most of the girls who stay over on that side of the river are locked up. I have learned over the years that a SW will tell you someone is in jail so they can score the date, but in this case I am inclined to believe her. The 4th street area has always had lots of activity from when I first came out to NOLA a year and a half ago. So let's just hope some of the girls will get out of lock down soon.

Be safe out there

PrinceAlbertco
02-15-10, 20:29
I had to run an errand in Kenner first thing this morning so afterwards I decided to make a quick run down Tulane to see if there was any action at around 9 am. I made one pass and everything seemed dead so I turned around to head home and just past Jeff Davis I see a familiar face. I whip it around and go back, and sure enough, it is Michele, a HSW that I hooked up with once some time last year. She gets in and remembers me right off the bat. This surprised the shit out of me, so we make a little small talk and off to find a place to park. Got cfs for. 4.

Michele is very sexy, late 20's, very pretty face, and AWSOME attitude. I only wish they all looked and acted like her. She said next time we can do pix if I get us a room. COOL!

Be safe out there!

Suzie
04-13-10, 14:45
I'm thinking about coming down to New Orleans in a few months. Is their a good stroll out their? If so is their a lot of girls out their? And is their alot of LE?

Mr Cruz Alott
06-22-10, 19:34
I'm thinking about coming down to New Orleans in a few months. Is their a good stroll out their? If so is their a lot of girls out their? And is their alot of LE?From morning to noon and to the late night:

Do this: assume every woman walking and making eye contact with you is a potential SW. I have had my best times meeting amatuers and getting them to agree to 30 minutes of pleasure for me for. 40.

And you know what happens? I have made a few friends that I get to do for FREE and they get some change when I have it.

And you know what. Now I'm usually broke waiting on a check.

Suzie
06-23-10, 04:16
I will be arriving to New Orleans sometime next week. I Will be on BP but won't be using the name Suzie. PM for more details! I also have pics if any of you would like to meet up with me but wanna see what I look like first. Hope to see some of you soon.

Also, I will be trying out the stroll. Can someone help me out on where the SW's are out their in New Orleans. I am a BSW!

Rickybobby
06-27-10, 21:40
I know this board is pretty dead, but wish me luck I'm going hunting tonight.

I'll give a nice report when I return.

RickyBobby

South Guy
06-30-10, 08:48
Stayed out all night and got prop by no less than a dozen hooks in the 1/4. some legit many scams and ripoffs, beware the ones that try to use aliby as a pick up spot. if she has friends or if you can spot the pimp stayaway. the best looking one would not make contact, must have ben on the hunt for high dollar or just le counting hits.

Yung Hunter
08-14-10, 11:20
Lets get this thread popping again where are the SW hot spots!

Mr Cruz Alott
08-16-10, 14:22
Lets get this thread popping again where are the SW hot spots!Wherever you want it to be.

Get in your car and drive drive drive

Blow your horn, wave, make eye contact

Have a valid D/Ls, insurance and registration

Use a fresh flowery fragrance in your ride

Play nice mellow music, none of the loud rap stuff

Speak early of committment and your desire to be appreciated and need to feel wanted

Show some chivalry, open the door, say please and thank you

Prepare some light foods such as sandwiches and fruit along with cold drinks to include adult beverages

Be creative, dress appropriately, have lots of cash

And this world can be yours too my son

In due time and in dear times

Happy Hunting

Yung Hunter
08-18-10, 02:26
I still need to know where some spots are any ideas?

PrinceAlbertco
08-19-10, 10:26
I still need to know where some spots are any ideas? Hunter, you need to do a little research like all the rest of us did. Read all of the old posts, make notes of streets and cross streets, get out there and ride (keep your eyes open) let me say this again keep your eyes open! And last but not least the best thing I ever did in NOLA was to buy a good GPS. MONEY WELL SPENT! Look at my post from when I was there, I was pretty detailed about areas, as well as others. The info is there, you just got to do a little foot work. But I assure you, in NOLA even when it's slow there are girls of good quality to be found.

Good luck,

Princealbertcock

P.S. Hunting here at home is good right now but I do miss NOLA girls terribly, hope to return soon!

Yung Hunter
08-20-10, 00:28
Prince,

Thanks for the advice.

I am going hunting tonight.

I will post if something comes through!

Wish me luck

Traveling John #2
08-23-10, 00:01
Did a little driving Friday/Saturday. Found nothing on the other side of the river between 5am to 7am. Turlane had a lot of cops and girls that looked like dudes. I was able to talk to one, but she turned out to be too close to a he and did not want to be a part of the crying game so drove away. Headed to Bourbon and was shocked to see all the action. There were at least 4 BSWs looking for company. I parked the car and talked to one. They are looking for guys to take them to a room but will do car dates. The girl would not give a price and I was not able to guess what she would except. Anyone know what the going price is or if it is worth it?

Yung Hunter
09-19-10, 02:37
Went hunting tonight with my cousin. Airline highway was empty i mean dry around 10:30. Then cruised to shrewsberry did see a bsw short skirt. Went back to scoop up but was gone! Saw another bsw at a bus stop She too also was gone when we made the u turn. Took a ride over to fourth and it was dry as well unlucky night!

ChefDog
10-11-10, 16:39
I want to try out this new layout, so here's a recent (October 8, noontime) sighting.

I was headed to Ninja's for lunch, coming down Willow and near Cambronne I passed a decent looking WSW who gave me the "eye. " I figured she was looking for a ride with benefits. I had people meeting me for (real) sushi, so kept on rolling. And, yes, I know that is largely a black neighborhood.

http://maps.google.com/maps? Hl=en&expIds=17259,24416,25567,25984,26737,27015&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&q=OAK+and+leonidas&CP=16&client=firefox-a&hs=1Qk&rls=org. Mozilla:en-US. Fficial&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=and&tab=wl.

Chef

Member #5782
01-30-11, 15:01
Visiting from NYC. Haven't been here since Katrina. Went to old monger stomping grounds last night. Layola and Lasalle between Louisiana and MLM Jr between 1am and again at 3am. Saw numerous BSWs and a WSW. Only prob for me is I'm into black, and got turned down by my top 3 choices. I've been mongering for years, and I'm 40 yrs old, in shape, military haircut, closed shaved. Never a prob anywhere in NYC, vegas, or other places I travel. Never a prob here before. I'm convinced the three I wanted thought I was a cop, and just wouldn't take the risk. I kept the convo generic to start, but they were skittish to discuss. Was never a prob before. LE must have these girls on edge. Ultimately found average BSW, about 35, hard years of drugs and booze. Got a CBJ for. 2 but I'm sure she would've done BBBJ but no way was I going raw on that high mileage vehicle LOL. Let's see what tonight brings.

Member #5782
01-31-11, 22:59
Visiting from NYC. Haven't been here since Katrina. Went to old monger stomping grounds last night. Layola and Lasalle between Louisiana and MLM Jr between 1am and again at 3am. Saw numerous BSWs and a WSW. Only prob for me is I'm into black, and got turned down by my top 3 choices. I've been mongering for years, and I'm 40 yrs old, in shape, military haircut, closed shaved. Never a prob anywhere in NYC, vegas, or other places I travel. Never a prob here before. I'm convinced the three I wanted thought I was a cop, and just wouldn't take the risk. I kept the convo generic to start, but they were skittish to discuss. Was never a prob before. LE must have these girls on edge. Ultimately found average BSW, about 35, hard years of drugs and booze. Got a CBJ for. 2 but I'm sure she would've done BBBJ but no way was I going raw on that high mileage vehicle LOL. Let's see what tonight brings.I went out again tonight. Same areas. Lotoya has gone downhill in terms of SW quality. Saw same girls as previous night. Only difference was my apppoach. Told them upfront that I was "not a cop" and looking for them to spend time with me in my car. Got a nice looking BSW and agreed to. 2 BBBJ but she had awful technique. Totally unsatisfactory. Paid her to just get her out of my car. Went looking up on Airline Blvd. Much better eye candy, but I saw a cop car and didn't stop. So the night was a bust.

Member #5782
02-04-11, 02:12
I went out again tonight. Same areas. Lotoya has gone downhill in terms of SW quality. Saw same girls as previous night. Only difference was my apppoach. Told them upfront that I was "not a cop" and looking for them to spend time with me in my car. Got a nice looking BSW and agreed to. 2 BBBJ but she had awful technique. Totally unsatisfactory. Paid her to just get her out of my car. Went looking up on Airline Blvd. Much better eye candy, but I saw a cop car and didn't stop. So the night was a bust.I went back to Airline the next day. This was now my third night out mongering. I didn't even attempt Latoya. Temps was very cold, and just a bad night. On Airline, I saw 2 BSW's. One was total crack head. The other looked somewhat decent, but almost too decent, and not sure if it was LE or not. She wasn't walking, just standing and I watched her for a while. I decided to just forget it, and I went back to my hotel at the end of Canal, and went onto laptop to see what was up on CL. And I found a diamond in the rough. See seperate report on "general reports" with pics. So my final comment is that the SW scene seems to be dead, especially compared to what I was used to when I was stationed in NOLA a few years back. Not sure if Katrina, or cops. But something has caused a vibrant environment for mongers to dry up. Hopefully it comes back some day.

BlueVeinThrobr
02-16-11, 18:52
I here ya dude not any ladies out since storm.

Check out burbon even the strip clubs hire crack heads.

WhimpyCat
04-07-11, 18:03
Like I always say SW's are usually not my cup of tea but I do like to report on what I see. 2 days this week I had to pass down the chef and it sure look dead considering how nice the weather was. I saw a BSW or 2 but nothing to write to USA SG about. I think I saw an older asian woman but could not say 100% SW. She was acting kind of strange like someone was after her. If I happen to see her out and about I will try to make small talk with her and offer to buy her a drink / food or cigs so I get to hear what story line she has to tell. I will report back if I make contact with her.

I do not think I would be interest in any action unless she has a younger sister (about 20 years younger LOL). Now I would break down for a good looking asian woman in her 30s' if she was walking down the chef. I guess they do not do that on the east end of the chef. Dam asian fetesh.

Member #4581
04-07-11, 18:18
I went back to Airline the next day. This was now my third night out mongering. I didn't even attempt Latoya. Temps was very cold, and just a bad night. On Airline, I saw 2 BSW's. One was total crack head. The other looked somewhat decent, but almost too decent, and not sure if it was LE or not. She wasn't walking, just standing and I watched her for a while. I decided to just forget it, and I went back to my hotel at the end of Canal, and went onto laptop to see what was up on CL. And I found a diamond in the rough. See seperate report on "general reports" with pics. So my final comment is that the SW scene seems to be dead, especially compared to what I was used to when I was stationed in NOLA a few years back. Not sure if Katrina, or cops. But something has caused a vibrant environment for mongers to dry up. Hopefully it comes back some day.Repeat after me The Cajun Pub on Tulane, The Cajun Pub on Tulane. You'll see.

NoLaSouth
05-02-11, 03:32
This post is just to bring about awareness and because of the fact that I am heartbroken about my city. This will be a bit of therapy for me to get this out. Born and raised here with over 20+ years of hunting ho experience talking here. I have done the rubNtugs, strip joints and escorts. IMO nothing really has changed much there in that scene except the prices. Ridiculous to say the least. The cunts will all ways rip you off in some way because they know your generally not the type to punch a ***** in the face in spite of getting ripped. That and they have thugs for protection.

Never did much of the strip joint action because it was always a rip off. If you got a bunch of cash and don't care about getting ripped than you can get a little touch and go. If your rich you can hook it up but, IMO no ***** is worth more than a see note, unless she has proven herself as a worthy friend. Besides I like to keep my business to myself. Escorts? Same thing. Hundreds of dollars for a 10 min. Rip then a thug who has been waiting in front of your house or hotel room knocks or calls and she is out the door with your money. Are you going to be a man and kick some xcon ass? Yeah right! Not worth it buddy.

SW can rip you off as well but, the odds are a little more even. I have had some desperate situations. Knives pulled, cars following me and straight up crazy bitches But, unlike escorts, clubs and AMPs a man can deal with that situation with an appropriate amount of. Shall we say necessary action to insure his safety. Unfortunately that is. Never wanted shit to go down like that but, hey they brought that on themselves. As a rule with a SW its never a lot of money so if a dumb ho / pimp wants chump change I say let her have it. She will never get a repeat. Your worth more than a few bucks. No great loss.

Over the years there have been somewhere like a hundred WSW I have know. Only a handful can I say was worth it. In fact I would say I loved them and would do just about anything for them. Hearts of gold they had. It was the pay off of dealing with rip off hos to find the sweethearts. But now my city is finished. Why? New Orleans and the surrounding areas are lifeless and have been so for almost 2 years. That is of course if you want a cute WSW. You can still find a gorilla SW or gorilla tranny SW. If your into having your throat cut, be my guest.

IMO here are the possible reasons for my city not worth living in anymore. 1. Mafia from AMPs are threatening or removing the WSW from the streets. 2. Mafia from the strip clubs / bars are removing or threatening the WSW from the streets. 3. Black SW are removing or threatening the WSW from the streets. 4. Black trannys are removing or threatening the WSW from the street. Who by the way walk with complete immunity from police (Very strange if you ask me but it's always been that way. Go figure. Only hot non-black SW get hassled by LEO.) 5. Escort pimps are threatening or removing WSW from the streets. All in an effort to give you no alternatives and to try and force your money into their pockets.

Katrina played a roll in destroying cheap livable housing but, not enough to account for such a total and complete elimination of the WSW and the fact that there has been a SW boom for awhile post Katrina. Cops have always been doing their thing so I think its negligible. Especially in light of the published recent announcement in the papers that N. O. Police will no longer actively hunt SW and pot smokers. They say there are bigger fish to fry and I agree with them. The economy? No. Some things a man is always willing to pay for.

There is something very scary, powerful, dark and evil going on in the streets of N. O. I will be damned if I give any of the 5 reasons mentioned above one fucking red cent. I hope we wake up from this nightmare of a post Katrina SW boom artificial facade of a city that once was. Comments welcomed.

ChefDog
05-03-11, 13:08
"There is something very scary, powerful, dark and evil going on in the streets of N. O."

Are you suggesting someone is taking out SW's? Like on Long Island? Green River? Maybe explain what you mean.

NoLaSouth
05-04-11, 02:45
"There is something very scary, powerful, dark and evil going on in the streets of N. O."

Are you suggesting someone is taking out SW's? Like on Long Island? Green River? Maybe explain what you mean.Thank you for your comment chefdog. To answer your question, yes and no. Evil because sex and partying is what new Orleans is all about. Evil because certain fun is completely gone yet, all the other ills are there in such quantity. It's a mind fuck. I am not sure what has caused the complete disappearance of the WSW. The 5 reasons I listed are just possible causes. However it is clear that what ever the reason it is efficient, thorough and effective. Not the work of one individual but rather I think a cumulative effect maybe. Please forgive my choice of words and my apparent pain, I guess, is quit clear. There is no shortage of scum and crime on the streets of N. O. At 3:300am yet no WSW. My feelings and words are symptoms of a city that's just as f'ed up as ever yet all the fun is gone imo. Since there is nothing left for an old ho monger to do but ponder. I am simply trying to understand it. I am no leo or a criminologist but it don't take no genius to figure out what's up with the AMPs, strip joints, black SW, black tranny SW and escort ads yet, all operate in relative safety and it looks like business as usual. But one segment of the trade is missing. WSW's. What do you think is really going on?

WhimpyCat
05-05-11, 18:16
Again I notice this asian woman looks to be in her fifties with dyed red hair at one of the stores along the chef. She is not flagging cars down or any thing like that but it sure does look stange to see an older red hair asian woman along the chef. I was working at the time so there was no way I would have stopped. Any info on this will help me decide if I should take a ride on my day off or not to waste my time. PM me if you have any thing to share. I did notice a good looking blond (for chef standers) with nice looking boobs in the same area. If I was into SW I would have hit on that but me with an asian addiction is where I grow weak. Just tired / bored of the AMPs. Happy / Safe Hunting.

Flyin Fool
05-06-11, 10:26
Again I notice this asian woman looks to be in her fifties with dyed red hair at one of the stores along the chef. She is not flagging cars down or any thing like that but it sure does look stange to see an older red hair asian woman along the chef. I was working at the time so there was no way I would have stopped. Any info on this will help me decide if I should take a ride on my day off or not to waste my time. PM me if you have any thing to share. I did notice a good looking blond (for chef standers) with nice looking boobs in the same area. If I was into SW I would have hit on that but me with an asian addiction is where I grow weak. Just tired / bored of the AMPs. Happy / Safe Hunting.Hey Wimpy. Not sure but this sounds like the crazy Korean lady that used to walk up and down canal street 10-15 years ago. Not a hooker. Just a crazy street person. Not 50's probably 60's by now. Well known by all the local korean people if that's her.

Mr Cruz Alott
05-09-11, 21:40
...sounds like the crazy Korean lady that used to walk up and down canal street 10-15 years ago. Not a hooker. Just a crazy street person. Not 50's probably 60's by now. Well known by all the local korean people if that's her.Did you know her street name back in the day was little Ho?

I cannot believe she is back. She walked with a slight limp or something

WhimpyCat
05-10-11, 18:24
Did you know her street name back in the day was little Ho?

I cannot believe she is back. She walked with a slight limp or somethingI don't think this is the same one. She does not walk with a limp and she can't be more than early fifties. I can't believe no one saw her on the chef towards the AMPs. Just trying to get a little background info if it is worth a trip just to see if I can spend some time with her.

Jicarlo
06-19-11, 22:53
Anyone have any info on a hot spot for SW?

Milwaukee1
06-20-11, 19:02
Anyone have any info on a hot spot for SW?There were plenty of working girls in both of these areas. You have to be careful because there are also men dressed in drag that are looking for drunk businessmen as well. I was just there last week. Also there is takeout at Little Darlings for sure.

ChefDog
06-30-11, 20:11
Here's a story from today:

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2011/06/new_orleans_police_arrest_one_1.html

New Orleans police nabbed one of their own in a recent prostitution sting operation.

Officer Marc Galbreth initially sensed something was amiss when he allegedly tried to buy sex from an undercover policewoman participating in the sting that took place between June 14 and 22, Superintendent Ronal Sepas announced at a news conference Thursday.

The 24-year-old police officer, who had been with the department for two years and eight months, fled the scene. However, officers were able to track him via his car's license plate, Serpas said.

Galbreth was booked Thursday with solicitation for prostitution, police said. He was among 48 people who approached female undercover officers, police said. Thirty were arrested; the others did not offer money for sex.

Galbreth flashed his NOPD credentials during his interaction with the undercover officer, Serpas said. He declined to elaborate on what the officer hoped to achieve by doing so. Galbreth drove off after speaking to the undercover officer from his car, Serpas said.

Galbreth has been placed on suspension without pay in the incident in the 7800 block of Chef Menteur Highway.

The sting targeted three areas of the 1st. 3rd and 7th police districts. Chef Menteur Highway, the 9300 block of Airline Highway and the 3500 block of Tulane Avenue. Galbreth worked for the 5th District before his suspension.

The sting reflects an approach by Serpas to have officers target prostitutes and their customers equally.

Earlier this month, Serpas announced the department would seek to rid neighborhoods of drug dealers and prostitutes. Although the prostitution sting was prompted by neighborhood complaints, the police department has made clear its intention to substantially increase vice arrests.

ChefDog

WhimpyCat
07-08-11, 17:43
I was passing down the chef taking in all the sights when I spotted 2 BSW along the chef. Nothing new to see except one was standing right under the Sakura sign texting and the other was about 20 feet away giving you a wave and smile if you looked at her. To me that was funny seeing black streetwalkers plying their trade right in front of Sakura. I bet it wasn't too long before mammason ran them away. Ahhh the sights along the chef.

Jicarlo
07-11-11, 20:31
Why is it so hard to find anything around new Orleans? People say there are SW in the French quarters but how do you know the difference between a SW and a tourist?

Lindo
07-27-11, 03:04
Why is it so hard to find anything around new Orleans? People say there are SW in the French quarters but how do you know the difference between a SW and a tourist?One time on Bourbon Street, while witnessing a girl on girl act on one of the balconies,

A 30 something blonde SW, not bad looking if she was not on Mr. Rock, propositioned me. 50 for some sex.

I laughed, as well as guy who overheard me and added.why pay when a free show of girl on girl action was occurring?

Member #4186
08-01-11, 16:50
It IS difficult to find action in New Orleans, much to a monger's disappointment. I think there are at least three "good" reasons, though: size, political corruption, tourist trade.

First, I think the city's size may be a surprise to some folks. People have heard of New Orleans because it's a famous old place and used to be the second-largest city in the nation; but the city has been on a down-swing since World War II and, especially, since the oil companies moved out starting in the 1970s. If you compare New Orleans, solely the land involved as an urban center (and exclude the very distant bedroom communities North of Lake Pontchartrain) you'll get a population that is in the range of Wichita, KS or Arlington, TX. People think of NOLa as comparable to the Tampa-Bay area, to Las Vegas, or maybe to San Francisco, since the entertainment quotient is high in New Orleans, and since the history and recognizability factors are good for NOLa too. But actually, there's not much here any more. It's reasonable to consider NOLa to be a city of roughly 300, 000, no more.

So, first factor for difficulty of mongering in NOLa: size of the urban area. We're just uh really small.

Second factor, political corruption. It comes and goes, the city's "systems" are always at odds with one another. For example, Jefferson Parish is where people "run away" to get out of "fucked up" New Orleans, but it's so damned close a drive that the same scuzzbags can commit crime in Jeff or Orleans. For another example, sometimes the police in New Orleans are very very diligent about arresting pimps and hookers and johns, all three; sometimes they're just after one, or two, of the categories; sometimes they only want to cut down on the drug use or distribution associated. It's not a RELIABLE structure. As a contrary example, it's been illegal for people to get full-service sex inside a strip-club in Southern Ontario for thirty years now; but exactly that activity has been readily available, with little risk or threat to its reduction, for all of those thirty years. The ACTUAL enforcement of certain laws is a VERY CLEAR and reliable practice among a wide range of policing offices and jurisdictions. Everyone "just knows" what is, or is not, enforced, and there are very few occasions when the enforcement strategies undergo major shifts. If there's a rash of crimes, or a really horrible murder, or something other that rivets the attention of the more general public, THEN Toronto or Niagara Falls, ONT, will change their strategies. But for now, they're doing what people are "used to." Consequently, in Southern Ontario, mongering is safe reliable and practiced, good for monger and for provider. To the contrary, in New Orleans, every two-bit middle-man wants his cut, cop or parish president or city councilor or you-name-it, and each little line of jurisdiction means a new kick-back scheme for toleration, or (monger's nighmare!) a new lack of toleration. People don't KNOW what to get "used to" in New Orleans. It's different every week, every location, every street-corner, every type of bar club strip-club AMP etc.

So, second factor for difficulty of mongering in NOLa: variability of jurisdictional enforcement. The cops are just uh really erratic.

Third factor, tourism. The ONLY industry in NOLa is the downtown restaurant / entertainment / casino / live-music / hotel / conference / Superdome nexus. The French Quarter, therefore, has to be amenable to those people who come here for (1.) the annual Southern Baptist conference, (2.) the Saints versus the 49ers, (3.) seventeen-hundred married boring polo-shirt-logo clad dentistry software engineers who are desperate for "conference nookie." The groups are all radically different. One week it's Christian fundamentalists, the next it's men with cash to spend on hookers or strippers, the next it four thousand children learning chisenbop for an exchange to Yamamoto Province, Japan. Cops were ALREADY erratic. Now, the potential USERS of mongering services (or victims of street-crime) are ALSO erratic. We'll host anyone, but that means we have to set things up to appear to be the style of "amenable to anyone," which is, of course, NEUTRAL and middle-American. We aren't quite as Disneyfied and overly-squeaky-clean as Times Square has become, but we have to be able to pretend to be. We've even sanitized drinking so that it's a safe God-fearing Cherstchun All-'Murr'kun pursuit, fer heaven's sakes!

Thus, my third major factor for interfering with mongering in NOLa: variability of visitors. The tourists are from Iowa or from San Francisco.

So, those are some thoughts. I've lived in Toronto, Tampa; spent considerable time in Houston, Memphis, New York City, Detroit. NOLa's mongering opportunities are VERY weak by comparison. That's largely in the nature of the city, I think.

Gus Hogan
08-04-11, 02:19
Work again took me to New Orleans. I usually avoid Bourbon Street when I'm in town because I am well past that stage of life where a bunch of drunk twenty something guys and girls seems fun. A buddy who was also in town, however, wanted to grab a burger at a place called "Yo Mama's" which is just off of Bourbon. We had our burgers. He went his way and I went mine. I walked Bourbon to Canal then back to the hotel. The part that everyone cares about.

On my way to meet my buddy, two African American women, one short and fat, the other looking more like a trans-sexual, made a point of saying "Hello," and asking what my plans were for the night. I nodded and went past. On my way home after my burger, two white women approached me on Bourbon and asked if I wanted to party with them. Again said no. Near my hotel, I ran into the same young African American women that I saw on my way out. They asked if I wanted a nite cap. They remembered me from earlier. I again said no. Take away point is that there are women in the Quarter who may be seeking a business relationship. But they seem to be in pairs. What does that mean to me? Pairs can be LEOs. LEOs always like friends nearby and NO has been cracking down on streetwalkers in other neighborhoods of late. No reason to think that the Quarter and tourists would not feel that bite. Option two: many posts on this board talk about scams and thieves. A two woman pair is perfect to go back to your room and totally rip you off. I've seen nothing but pairs of late. I have said no to all of them.

SoCalMonger
08-04-11, 03:41
I have seen on TV where the cops will use decoys to bust guys who are walking on the streets. So it's probably best to use a car to pick SW's. The other option is to observe and see what happens. I would use extreme caution the cops in New Orleans known to use any means to bust a guy even if he does not implicate himself in sting.

Fitter392
08-14-11, 22:56
Pair got me in Vegas last week. Going to NO 10-30. 11-3.

Work again took me to New Orleans. I usually avoid Bourbon Street when I'm in town because I am well past that stage of life where a bunch of drunk twenty something guys and girls seems fun. A buddy who was also in town, however, wanted to grab a burger at a place called "Yo Mama's" which is just off of Bourbon. We had our burgers. He went his way and I went mine. I walked Bourbon to Canal then back to the hotel. The part that everyone cares about.

On my way to meet my buddy, two African American women, one short and fat, the other looking more like a trans-sexual, made a point of saying "Hello," and asking what my plans were for the night. I nodded and went past. On my way home after my burger, two white women approached me on Bourbon and asked if I wanted to party with them. Again said no. Near my hotel, I ran into the same young African American women that I saw on my way out. They asked if I wanted a nite cap. They remembered me from earlier. I again said no. Take away point is that there are women in the Quarter who may be seeking a business relationship. But they seem to be in pairs. What does that mean to me? Pairs can be LEOs. LEOs always like friends nearby and NO has been cracking down on streetwalkers in other neighborhoods of late. No reason to think that the Quarter and tourists would not feel that bite. Option two: many posts on this board talk about scams and thieves. A two woman pair is perfect to go back to your room and totally rip you off. I've seen nothing but pairs of late. I have said no to all of them.

Crg3400
08-18-11, 04:31
It IS difficult to find action in New Orleans, much to a monger's disappointment. I think there are at least three "good" reasons, though: size, political corruption, tourist trade.

First, I think the city's size may be a surprise to some folks. People have heard of New Orleans because it's a famous old place and used to be the second-largest city in the nation; but the city has been on a down-swing since World War II and, especially, since the oil companies moved out starting in the 1970s. If you compare New Orleans, solely the land involved as an urban center (and exclude the very distant bedroom communities North of Lake Pontchartrain) you'll get a population that is in the range of Wichita, KS or Arlington, TX. People think of NOLa as comparable to the Tampa-Bay area, to Las Vegas, or maybe to San Francisco, since the entertainment quotient is high in New Orleans, and since the history and recognizability factors are good for NOLa too. But actually, there's not much here any more. It's reasonable to consider NOLa to be a city of roughly 300, 000, no more.

So, first factor for difficulty of mongering in NOLa: size of the urban area. We're just uh really small.

Second factor, political corruption. It comes and goes, the city's "systems" are always at odds with one another. For example, Jefferson Parish is where people "run away" to get out of "fucked up" New Orleans, but it's so damned close a drive that the same scuzzbags can commit crime in Jeff or Orleans. For another example, sometimes the police in New Orleans are very very diligent about arresting pimps and hookers and johns, all three; sometimes they're just after one, or two, of the categories; sometimes they only want to cut down on the drug use or distribution associated. It's not a RELIABLE structure. As a contrary example, it's been illegal for people to get full-service sex inside a strip-club in Southern Ontario for thirty years now; but exactly that activity has been readily available, with little risk or threat to its reduction, for all of those thirty years. The ACTUAL enforcement of certain laws is a VERY CLEAR and reliable practice among a wide range of policing offices and jurisdictions. Everyone "just knows" what is, or is not, enforced, and there are very few occasions when the enforcement strategies undergo major shifts. If there's a rash of crimes, or a really horrible murder, or something other that rivets the attention of the more general public, THEN Toronto or Niagara Falls, ONT, will change their strategies. But for now, they're doing what people are "used to." Consequently, in Southern Ontario, mongering is safe reliable and practiced, good for monger and for provider. To the contrary, in New Orleans, every two-bit middle-man wants his cut, cop or parish president or city councilor or you-name-it, and each little line of jurisdiction means a new kick-back scheme for toleration, or (monger's nighmare!) a new lack of toleration. People don't KNOW what to get "used to" in New Orleans. It's different every week, every location, every street-corner, every type of bar club strip-club AMP etc.

So, second factor for difficulty of mongering in NOLa: variability of jurisdictional enforcement. The cops are just uh really erratic.

Third factor, tourism. The ONLY industry in NOLa is the downtown restaurant / entertainment / casino / live-music / hotel / conference / Superdome nexus. The French Quarter, therefore, has to be amenable to those people who come here for (1.) the annual Southern Baptist conference, (2.) the Saints versus the 49ers, (3.) seventeen-hundred married boring polo-shirt-logo clad dentistry software engineers who are desperate for "conference nookie." The groups are all radically different. One week it's Christian fundamentalists, the next it's men with cash to spend on hookers or strippers, the next it four thousand children learning chisenbop for an exchange to Yamamoto Province, Japan. Cops were ALREADY erratic. Now, the potential USERS of mongering services (or victims of street-crime) are ALSO erratic. We'll host anyone, but that means we have to set things up to appear to be the style of "amenable to anyone," which is, of course, NEUTRAL and middle-American. We aren't quite as Disneyfied and overly-squeaky-clean as Times Square has become, but we have to be able to pretend to be. We've even sanitized drinking so that it's a safe God-fearing Cherstchun All-'Murr'kun pursuit, fer heaven's sakes!

Thus, my third major factor for interfering with mongering in NOLa: variability of visitors. The tourists are from Iowa or from San Francisco.

So, those are some thoughts. I've lived in Toronto, Tampa; spent considerable time in Houston, Memphis, New York City, Detroit. NOLa's mongering opportunities are VERY weak by comparison. That's largely in the nature of the city, I think.Thanks for the intel, I was about to make plans for a vacation to NO, but I will reconsider. Mongering in and unsafe / unstable city isn't cool. There do need to be a vacation guide to mongering.

Cobra Tech
08-28-11, 12:21
I'm thinking about taking a ride tonight. I see nobody has been here in a while and I want to try and crank it back up. Tired of the scams in the quarter. Think I'll go out by the colleges and see what I can do. I live on the west bank and saw a potential at a gas station off of gen degaulle Leo was in the building so I didn't get to talk to her.

I will report my findings.

Cobra Tech
08-30-11, 20:00
Went for a ride the other night saw about three SW total. One WSW on 4th and Barateria I think thats how you spell it. She was late thirties not my kind of lady but wasnt bad looking either. Kept on rolling saw a BSW on garden oaks Blvd looked real good but couldn't stop due to heavy Ped traffic. Saw another BSW didn't look so hot around the notels across from Harbor Freight. All of this was around 8:00 to 8:30 didn't really have a chance to do some heavy riding due to time constraints. Thinking about getting out some time this week.

WhimpyCat
11-07-11, 19:38
Was passing down the chef today and saw a tall, clean looking, big bone white girl with long blonde hair walking the sidewalk the first block pass downman road. I wish I had time to stop at the store close to were she was at but I was working. Any one seen her before and was the package good looking under those clothes or was it hiding a very big girl. I could not tell from what I saw. This was about 10 am. Enquiring minds want to know. Thanks

ChefDog
12-18-11, 22:27
Airline has been clear of strollers for a long time, but Friday around 3 pm I passed a largish high mileage WSW near Airline and Central Ave. When I tapped the horn she gave me a clear look of recognition. I have sort of left SWs behind for a variety of reasons, but mention this one be / see while they used to be present all the time in that area for the past year or so SWs have been gone. My guess is that this lady is simply trying to make some money for Christmas and decided to do a stroll. Hope JPSO doesn't scoop her up.

Anyone else spot any activity?

Chefdog

Napretep123
01-07-12, 03:48
Fellow Mongers:

I'm planning a business trip to NO and I'm little tight on funds. I would appreciate it if someone can send me some inexpensive recommendation. I'm not picky on looks but I like good service. I have nothing to offer to give in NO but if you come Los Angeles I would love to return the favor.

Thanks,

Nap

Mr Cruz Alott
01-07-12, 16:17
Fellow Mongers:

I'm planning a business trip to NO and I'm little tight on funds. I would appreciate it if someone can send me some inexpensive recommendation. I'm not picky on looks but I like good service. I have nothing to offer to give in NO but if you come Los Angeles I would love to return the favor.

Thanks,

NapGo to the nearest WalMart and get some Equate Petroleum Jelly lube your hands real good and watch the sites from your hotel room window with thoughts of the good time you could have with any of the people you see if you had more funds: and there you have it. Your own Jack N Watch.

Cheap.

Inexpensive.

Private.

Also, just drive up and down Tulane Avenue and eventually you will see some big-handed women offering BBBJCIM or BBFS quite cheaply. LOL

Napretep123
01-10-12, 02:15
I Though People from the South are Friendly. Maybe I just don't get your sense of humor. In Los Angeles, this form is used to help other mongers. Anyway, I did have one guy PM me and I appreciate the feedback.

Good Hunting,

Nap.

Go to the nearest WalMart and get some Equate Petroleum Jelly lube your hands real good and watch the sites from your hotel room window with thoughts of the good time you could have with any of the people you see if you had more funds: and there you have it. Your own Jack N Watch.

Cheap.

Inexpensive.

Private.

Also, just drive up and down Tulane Avenue and eventually you will see some big-handed women offering BBBJCIM or BBFS quite cheaply. LOL

Member #4186
01-20-12, 01:48
Thanks for the intel, I was about to make plans for a vacation to NO, but I will reconsider. Mongering in and unsafe / unstable city isn't cool. There do need to be a vacation guide to mongering.YW. Sorry we can't (in my personal opinion)"guarantee" better.

But let me point out, that if you keep reading the boards, you'll see that some other people have posted more positive reports about NOLa's opportunities. So, maybe my opinion is a bit out of the norm? Anyway, my reasoning (the three "reasons" for NOLa's lack of mongering opportunities, prev. Post) is, I think, still accurate, though the extent of it (whether those "reasons" limit mongering a lot, or a little, or in-between) may be up for more debate.

Ohsully
02-18-12, 15:55
Was in NO last week, and cruised Tulane Ave coming from downtown. At 4 pm I saw nothing on the whole street. At 7:30 PM I saw what looked like 3 Black TS SWs at the corner Tulane and xxxx, and I saw a thin latina SW (not TS) a couple blocks down from there. A bit further down the ave, near the hollywood MP, I saw a black BBW SW. I pretty sure she was not a TS, but a bit too large for me (though I do appreciate the large ones often). When I turned around and drove the stroll the other direction I saw that short Latina and her date pulled over by the cops. Not sure if she was in on it or not. She wasn't in handcuffs but she wasn't walking around while the guy was being questioned like she was one of the cops either. Be careful out there.

So I drove down Chef. Spoke to a WSW, a bit thin. She was definitely working, but too thin for me so I passed. She wasn't in too bad shape though. And the interesting thing is I saw the guy who dropped her off, either pimp or boyfriend I guess, and he was a late 30s, middle class looking white guy. Pretty sure he wasn't a john just from the way they were sitting and talking and the way the were acting with each other.

Spoonieg25
02-28-12, 19:31
Well I do a little cruising around while I am home and Chef is deadsville. Completely! I would have thought there was something around. But alas no. Maybe it's the time of year. Tulane. Now that's another ball of wax. There are a few as I saw a WSW with blonde hair, saw her and by the time I made the loop was gone. A crack skinny BSW that I wouldn't touch if she paid me and wayyyy too many TV's to count! So if you are into that have fun! And the freaks really do come out at night. The closer it gets to night the more come out! Good luck, good hunting and be safe out there fellas!

Spoonieg25
03-05-12, 00:17
Well last week on Thursday. About 10 am I was rolling down Chef and saw a thick blond BSW that was right in front of the Rivera Hotel, and there was a fat WSW in pumkin orange. Both made a few passes and prompted guys until Uncle LE came through to arrest some dumb cats in the same general area. The BSW looks like the one I smashed last year on Chef. Unfortunately it was whack then and probably is whack now! Fat booty, decent head, but nothing going on upstairs. Meaning she was rather spacy. But YMMV.

Cruised Chef tonight and there was one possible walking down the street with a blue jacket on and Tulane of course is just full of TV's. If you get better luck please post! Be safe out there fellas!

Fw 1972
03-05-12, 22:52
Well last week on Thursday. About 10 am I was rolling down Chef and saw a thick blond BSW that was right in front of the Rivera Hotel, and there was a fat WSW in pumkin orange. Both made a few passes and prompted guys until Uncle LE came through to arrest some dumb cats in the same general area. The BSW looks like the one I smashed last year on Chef. Unfortunately it was whack then and probably is whack now! Fat booty, decent head, but nothing going on upstairs. Meaning she was rather spacy. But YMMV.

Cruised Chef tonight and there was one possible walking down the street with a blue jacket on and Tulane of course is just full of TV's. If you get better luck please post! Be safe out there fellas!Hey Playa I saw 3 sexy BSW's on Tulane around 5. 6 am in front of the Capri Motel, but I couldn't tell if all 3 were TV's if thats the case I won't be looking on Tulane anymore.

Spoonieg25
03-06-12, 13:09
Rolled through Chef on my to no where in particular and I saw a BSW near the Family Inn with a red jacket on. Yep she gave the look and I made the scoop. She said she was 23, not too bad looking. She was about average for her age had a nice ass. Said she was from Memphis and was real chatty after the scoop. Got to her room and she talked on and on. Not high or drunk talk just conversation about her kids. She has 3. Don't really look it. Any ways for half a see-note you can partake she had decent head but had a tight pussy. This happened about 0900 this morning.

1972-yeah I would avoid Tulane. Nothing but TV's from the time the sun goes down till it comes up. Most of the women are transiting from one place to another. You may luck up there though.

Take care and be safe out there fellas!

WhimpyCat
03-14-12, 18:46
Just want to pass on to all you dawgs out there the chef hwy is being repayed. Now at least you will get a smooth ride while cruising. On another note I have seen an older asian woman with redhair again walking along the chef in what is know as little vietnam. Looks like the same woman I saw a few months ago hanging out by Sams store on the chef. Had to pass by again because I was working. Any of you dawgs seen her before? PM me with some info or post it here, Thanks

Fw 1972
03-15-12, 22:01
I was on my way to work this morning around 530am driving on tulane saw 2 blk trannies yuck! And 1 BSW spinner in front of the Capri Motel

Spoonieg25
03-20-12, 15:52
Before all the repaving began yesterday morning around 0930 I ran into Magic a BSW. She's from Memphis (aren't they all) and has been in town for about 2 weeks. She was on the Gentilly side of the overpass but was threatened with being arrested for approaching cars coming off the over pass, so she made her way over to Chef about a block down from the post office. She gave me a little knowledge for two Jacksons and was showing off some ass for the show. She asked if I wanted more but I declined. As I was leaving I saw a thick BSW borderline fat and she was wearing this little tan dress. I got the eye but passed as I just busted a nut 2 minutes prior.

On another note I was on Claiborne last night about 2200 near Esplande and there were 3 BSW's and a tranny trying to peddle their goods once again I passed as I would not mess with any of them. Just passing info. Take care and be safe out there fellas.

WhimpyCat
07-23-12, 23:13
Well guys I was told the little red haired older asian woman I see walking along the chef in little vietnam.

Was shot dead. This happened a good 2 weeks ago. Some people at one of the grocery stores knew her and gave me the news.

The only name I got was Kim. She was found laying face down shot a few times. I guess not much will be done to find her killer since she "was just a person who walks the street" but it is sad to me and in my way I will always remember her. Be safe out there and remember these girls do have it hard. If any one can pm me some info as to where her remains lay or her real name please do.

WhimpyCat
05-01-13, 18:13
I am more of an Asian women liking guy but I did meet an WSW at a store along the chef. She looks to be in her 40s, dirty blonde color hair,

Very nice looking tits not skinny but not fat, almost just right. I think she goes by the name E or D something like that. She looked and smelled clean. Said she lives in the trailor just off chef close to the tire repair place. I was tempted but I rather get some info on her before next time bumping into her. I can tell she is not from around here because of the way she talks. Thanks for any info.

PlStandard
05-13-13, 19:28
I'll be in New Orleans on business in about three weeks, can somebody give me a heads up where the SW's are?

Spoonful
12-20-13, 10:35
People have lamented how quiet the SW and General forums have been here and a number of people have theorized why so few opportunities exist and I would guess that they are correct in that the French Quarter is probably the place to be, rather than trolling around in your car on Chef Hwy or Tulane / Airline. I am an out-of-towner and I know that the street scene in general is drying up in cities all across the country, so it isn't just New Orleans.

Speaking of the French Quarter, has the demolition of the Iberville housing projects had any on the Quarter? I would think it might be a little safer, if anything (well, at least the area around North Rampart might be). The Quarter is really unique in that it is one of the few cities in America where you would get out of your car and get on foot to monger. I have shied away from doing it thus far, as I am not in NOLA all that often and trolling around on foot in the FQ at night worries me a little (I don't really have any friends that like to play in this business). It is definitely very different but I could see it being a good environment for SWs, as they can just blend in with the crowd and the FQ has people around even late into the night. LE has done some busts in the Quarter over the past few years, I believe going on foot into the FQ and seeing if they could catch people soliciting.

That has made me a little skittish about it, as it is different on foot versus in a vehicle, where you can just ask them if they need a ride, get them in your car and then leave the area (all good signs that you aren't dealing with LE. On foot, you would have to be a bit more direct, make a deal and then get them to follow you to your hotel room. That presents another problem, as while there are plenty of hotels in the Quarter, I think basically all of them are pricey, so there isn't any cheap place to really take them. You would basically want to already be staying in the Quarter anyway at the cheapest rate possible (I would guess Priceline would allow you to get a decent rate). We just about need a monger's guide to the FQ, though I am not sure if enough people even read this to give input on this unique part of NOLA.

Spoonful
12-21-13, 19:43
Coming back from a club early this morning (3 AM), I decided to ride down Tulane and see if anyone was out. I am aware of the reports that a lot of what is on Tulane are trannies but I figured that I would look anyway. I wasn't expecting to see much but there were 4 BSWs and 1 WSW, all within a few blocks of each other. I went further down and turned around to go get a better look at the WSW but she was gone. That wasn't surprising, as she was above average for an SW in the internet age. The BSWs didn't look bad either but I was hesitant due to the reports on trannies and the fact that I didn't have a room in the immediate. I think that only 1 of the 4 was a tranny, though.

Haunted
03-05-14, 07:38
Thread seems dead, but I hope someone can help me out.

Planning a trip to NO, and starting my research.

Any suggestions on some strolls, black / hispanic girls.

Feel free to PM if more appropriate.

Thanks in advance.

Be safe.

Horn Dog Too
06-23-14, 23:45
There I was, drunk and broke leaving a strip club on Bourbon. When a cute AA "angel" named "Michelle" offered to walk me back to my hotel. I told her right up front that I was broke and couldn't pay her for any service whatsoever. She said that's alright, I'll just make sure you get to the hotel. OK, so off we went, talking and flirting and remember I was pretty drunk but in semi control of my faculties. So I take her to the hotel, and she says she wants to go to the room. Again I said I have no money. Oh well, up we go. I do have money in a travel wallet in the room, and try to hide that but I guess she saw me do it. Long story short we got naked, I couldn't get it up, she puts on her clothes and leaves. She is a magician because I can't figure out how she got to my travel wallet without me seeing her, but hit me for over $400 bucks.

I know it's mostly my own stupid fault. But DAMN, I'm pissed. Expensive lesson learned. Do not mess with a Bourbon street hooker. Even if you think they are trying to help you.

Michelle is about 5'7" inches tall, her hair is straightend and curled nicely, not fat but not a spinner either, she has a lip stud about one inch right of center. Please someone find her, meet her and cause her a bit of misery.

NolaForeman
08-19-14, 13:26
I was just stopping in to sleep for the night so I started walking around the TA. Saw a lovely tall thick BSW by a nearby notel. She gave me a smile and I walked right up to her. She greeted me and we chatted for a second. She said she was from NOLA. She told me to call her Renè. She was about 6 foot tall long wavy hair roughly 180 lbs. Wasn't like the average SW experience and not like a bourban SW.

1/2 . 60.

1/2 & 1/2 80.

NolaForeman
08-19-14, 14:43
Surprisingly I was in Slidell at the TA when I decided to just look around so I went on a walk. There was a BSW by a nearby notel. Alot of truck drivers rent a room there and there's a bar at the notel. She smiled at me and I approached her. We chatted and her name is Renè she's in her 20's. 6 ft 180. Thick nice build. Beautiful breasts. I had. 80 to spare and she was fine with that. I must say we had a blast PM for more details.

NightMan69
07-27-15, 07:53
Hi, I'll be in town in a few weeks and was wondering about the Nola scene. The only recent posts I've seen seem to encourage finding girls on foot in the French quarter. Is this still the case or is there anywhere around town that is a more traditional SW / car pickup scene? Thanks, nm.

Ravling Sam
07-31-15, 01:38
Try Tulane Ave. I met a pretty looking petite BSW last week. But she was pregnant and about to pop. PM me if you want her digit for senior member only.

PrinceAlbertco
08-24-15, 10:56
I saw the pregnant girl on Tulane while I was there over the weekend. We went to the motel near where she hangs out. She was very friendly but not as young as I first thought she was. An old dude came and started knocki g on the door just before we finished. I don't think he intended to jack me but I made sure that I looked him in the eye as I was leaving and told him to have a good day. I wanted to make sure that he knew that I was not intimidated by him. He just kinda looked at me like I was crazy. I can't remember what her name was, but she was clean and very tight.

Disilene
10-09-15, 22:09
I normally have good luck on Tulane in the morning. That way I can see them and know it isn't a man before they get close enough to try and get in my car. Been getting bbbjcimbs for 20 from 2 girls.

Gareth
12-02-15, 22:37
I haven't been to the stroll in years but hope to visit soon. Am I mistaken that the stroll used to be on Airline or am I mis-remembering? I'm reading posts about Tulane only now.

BarredMark
02-13-16, 13:48
Have been there a few times and often walk alone in the FQ at night, but have never been approached by or even seen a SW. Can anybody give me an idea of where to stroll to see what's out there?

Wiggles0923
03-04-16, 11:46
I noticed on Bourbon St several cute ladies begging for change. Has anyone tried and have had luck soliciting them.

OysterVille
04-24-16, 03:45
Saint Claude has some cheap not too good looking. Tenneile is the ripoff artist of the group, but otherwise you can get whatever you want. Claiborne and First has BSWs galore. You shall know them by them waving you down. Beware, as they don't play friendly. Tulane isn't the TS parade it once was. Get past Jeff and you'll find some talented WSW. The TS play has moved over to Claiborne and Ursulines. If you're looking for nicer looking WSWs, Bourbon has a few, but Uncle LEO likes to play dress up. I've had luck out in NO East on Chef and Crowder. Backpage has talent if you're not into car fun.

But really, just walk around. They'll find you if you look the part.

Ravling Sam
09-26-16, 01:59
Dear fellow mongers:

After many years of fun hunting down street performers, I am giving up the street. I had a close call with a bullet in me in New Orleans / Metairie last Saturday. I saw a 120 lb WSW who agreed on 20 for a dream job. Instead of performing, she let an african dude jump her side of the car with a gun and demanded money. He knocked the shit out of me with the back of the gun demanding more when I had no more to give. Finally, after being convinced that I was dry, took off with my gps and radar detector and ran off with the *****. This happened on Airline and Lester behind a bank in a parking lot. Be careful fellows. Adios and Good Bye.

ChefDog
09-27-16, 22:08
This happened on Airline and Lester behind a bank in a parking lot. Be careful fellows.More than 10 years ago I regularly picked up strollers at that very spot.

Glad you got out without any big loss, such as your life!

I gave up hunting on the street a long, long time ago. Too risky.

Ciao.

OldBoomer
09-28-16, 20:42
I had a dream about visiting the Quarter recently.

In this dream I am an Oldboomer observing the young ladies having a good time. I was approached by a very beautiful well dressed AA lady. After a brief conversation she told me I had nothing to worry about except her beautiful booty, which she showed me. Like Yoda, temped was I. However, she was too beautiful, too well dressed, too well spoken; Might she be with and Uncle? We parted with smiles all around.

Later, I was watching a twerk exhibition with interest that may have been just short of drooling. Another AA thang approached me and asked I liked what I saw. She was with two other ladies. We went into the bar, I paid for a round and the three of us danced. Well I am not sure it was dancing. At one time or another all six hands fully inspected my little head. All three would have joined me. In this dream, I though better to go with one.

While the next 45 minutes were very nice, I think the dream would have been better had it ended with that last dance.

PColaHound
02-07-17, 22:27
Scooped up a nice one on the corner of Tulane and Galvez and pulled around the block for some of the best head I've had in a while! Blonde spinner about 5'11". Let me touch anywhere I wanted and took my load with it in her throat. Can't remember her name and only gave her a Jefferson. On the way home I scooped another near airline and Lester behind the strip mall. Not much to look at but gave good head!! Didn't negotiate up front and she was good with a Jefferson also. It was a good night!

LurkingDog
02-13-17, 23:44
Scooped up a nice one on the corner of Tulane and Galvez and pulled around the block for some of the best head I've had in a while! Blonde spinner about 5'11". Let me touch anywhere I wanted and took my load with it in her throat. Can't remember her name and only gave her a Jefferson. On the way home I scooped another near airline and Lester behind the strip mall. Not much to look at but gave good head!! Didn't negotiate up front and she was good with a Jefferson also. It was a good night!Hey Hound- am I reading this correctly? A Jefferson? $2. 00??

LD.

PColaHound
02-18-17, 20:30
Hey Hound- am I reading this correctly? A Jefferson? $2. 00??

LD.Guess I need to proofread! Should of said "Jackson".

BigVan
03-17-17, 06:30
Bethany WSW. Black hair. No tits. About 30 yrs old. Gives good BBBJ CIM $20-35. Kinda ragged looking from the drugs. Don't pay her first she will jump out on you. She will suck you first if you tell her. Mostly out from 1 am-4 am. Sometimes during the day. Delery and St. Claude.

Mary blonde WSW. Same area. Walks a lot. Caffin and St. Claude. Real street worn. No teeth. She's desperate. Not worth anything to me.

You can catch a few others in the same area. Theirs a few others.

All of them crackheads and dope shooters.

Saw lots of girls on Chef hwy. Motels on Tulane getting torn down.

Bring no valuables in your car. They will steal if given the chance.

BigVan
03-17-17, 15:57
Saint Claude has some cheap not too good looking. Tenneile is the ripoff artist of the group, but otherwise you can get whatever you want. Claiborne and First has BSWs galore. You shall know them by them waving you down. Beware, as they don't play friendly. Tulane isn't the TS parade it once was. Get past Jeff and you'll find some talented WSW. The TS play has moved over to Claiborne and Ursulines. If you're looking for nicer looking WSWs, Bourbon has a few, but Uncle LEO likes to play dress up. I've had luck out in NO East on Chef and Crowder. Backpage has talent if you're not into car fun.

But really, just walk around. They'll find you if you look the part.Tinelle is a ripoff. She will start to get down to business then wants you to hurry up.

Light brown / golden wavy hair, tan skin. Don't waste your money or time.

BigVan
03-19-17, 16:21
Chef Hwy had a WSW right before the I-10 overpass about 12 am. No pickup made though. BSW on Chef hwy at Wilson. No pickup made. Trannies on Claiborne and Urslines about same time. Still you got be careful. Some are crack heads. They will jump out on you. Maybe half $ up half $ when your done. It's a good rule for anybody. Or show the green and wait till they done. Your dealing with street walkers remember. Minimize the loss. Throw them out if they won't go at least half up. That's my rule.

ChefDog
03-29-17, 22:36
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...r_orleans_news

BigCoolie
04-10-17, 08:37
There were a couple of BSWs on Tulane and Loyola, but someone picked them up before I could loop around. I tried looking for that tall WSW near Tulane and Galvez, but it was bright, bare, and too many Uncles around. So, I struck out and headed home.

Danislong
04-11-17, 18:01
There were a couple of BSWs on Tulane and Loyola, but someone picked them up before I could loop around. I tried looking for that tall WSW near Tulane and Galvez, but it was bright, bare, and too many Uncles around. So, I struck out and headed home.It's been pretty consistent as of late. I picked up Brooke a few weeks ago. Got her didgits and will see here again when I return. She's got some nice tits and a great pussy with a patch of hair. There is usually something out there. Galvez by the cleaners always seems to have something out there. I did see the tall AA SW a month or two ago walking around in these thigh high boots and she was beautiful. Figured it was to good to be true and didn't stop. I'm hoping to see some again next week when I return.

Danislong
04-11-17, 18:02
There were a couple of BSWs on Tulane and Loyola, but someone picked them up before I could loop around. I tried looking for that tall WSW near Tulane and Galvez, but it was bright, bare, and too many Uncles around. So, I struck out and headed home.It's been pretty consistent as of late. I picked up Brooke a few weeks ago. Got her didgits and will see here again when I return. She's got some nice tits and a great pussy with a patch of hair. There is usually something out there. Galvez by the cleaners always seems to have something out there. I did see the tall AA SW a month or two ago walking around in these thigh high boots and she was beautiful. Figured it was to good to be true and didn't stop. I'm hoping to see some again next week when I return.

Chas867
04-11-17, 18:27
Hello Mongers,

I'll be in Nola in a few days. Any leads on a good find in FQ? I've seen a lot of reports that say go on foot, but I'm not sure how to spot them that way. I have another lead, but that is 20-25. Looking for more of the 7. 5-15 range although quality is important. PM me please.

BigVan
04-15-17, 02:22
About 5 pm. HSW The usual scars from shooting dope and burnt fingers from the pipe. Real friendly. Not bad looking. Pierced left cheak. Lots of patrols out though. Make sure our legal they will pull you over. High crime area. Be careful. Just picked her up no action but she was willing. I'll keep you up to date on that.

BigVan
04-17-17, 00:11
Hello Mongers,

I'll be in Nola in a few days. Any leads on a good find in FQ? I've seen a lot of reports that say go on foot, but I'm not sure how to spot them that way. I have another lead, but that is 20-25. Looking for more of the 7. 5-15 range although quality is important. PM me please.You can just walk around bourbon st. Try to look like a tourist. I guess get a drink from on those Daquaries shops and look around like your amazed at the surroundings. They will walk right up to you.

CookyJar
04-21-17, 21:43
You can just walk around bourbon st. Try to look like a tourist. I guess get a drink from on those Daquaries shops and look around like your amazed at the surroundings. They will walk right up to you.I've been here for a week, celebrating with family. I expect to break free tomorrow and Sunday. I sure hope you're telling the truth. I will not have time to mess around. I'm leaving early Monday.

If anyone has some better information, please share. I've seen some really nice civilians walking pass the house where I'm staying. At least they look like civilians.

CookyJar.

Hargow20
04-21-17, 21:59
I heard that the vice will run stings in the downtown area on foot. Louisiana does not have a loitering for prostitution. But I have heard that even if speak with a UC, but do not incriminate yourself LE will come up with a bogus charge and bust you anyways. You can probably still beat this if you have a aggressive lawyer and request a trial.

http://nopdnews.com/post/march-2017/nopd-arrests-more-than-30-individuals-for-prostitu/

CookyJar
04-21-17, 22:13
Just one more thing. Is there anywhere in New Orleans where a guy can get some good craft beer?

CookyJar.

IronCity
08-07-17, 11:11
You can just walk around bourbon st. Try to look like a tourist. I guess get a drink from on those Daquaries shops and look around like your amazed at the surroundings. They will walk right up to you.This worked. Took less than 20 minutes. Went for a stroll, stopped in 1 or 2 bars, came out of the 2nd one, and saw a single blonde walking toward me, she stared right at me, made eye contact, stopped to say hello, exchange names and basic chit chat, invited her for a drink, went and had a drink, during which she asked what I could do for her, just smiled and said we should head back to my room, we then walked together back to my hotel, holding hands and chatting the entire way. Had a very nice time.

Only Me
08-07-17, 18:06
This worked. Took less than 20 minutes. Went for a stroll, stopped in 1 or 2 bars, came out of the 2nd one, and saw a single blonde walking toward me, she stared right at me, made eye contact, stopped to say hello, exchange names and basic chit chat, invited her for a drink, went and had a drink, during which she asked what I could do for her, just smiled and said we should head back to my room, we then walked together back to my hotel, holding hands and chatting the entire way. Had a very nice time.I"m glad your experience was good. I walked Bourbon a fair bit last night and had conversations with a half dozen street walkers. But in reality most were pickpockets. Twice I had items removed from my pockets last night. I'm fairly certain both times it happened while a woman was touching my junk through my pants -- a nice way to distract a guy. After the first time I began to pay more attention to what was going on around me. What I saw indicated that almost every time two street walkers are walking together, it's a pickpocket set up -- and I saw two hookers walking together far more often than walking alone. One I trailed two hookers. One was hand in hand with a guy, and the second was following very close behind, apparently waiting for the moment when the guy was too distracted to notice the quick lift. And that's what happened the second time I lost stuff last night: two hookers were walking together. One came directly up to me and began to rub her body against mine, with frequent cock play through my pants. The second curled around behind me, and I realized she had her hand on the outside of my pocket. I removed it and walked away and then realized the ones and fives I had in that pocket were gone. And so were those two.

They are delicious eye candy. But most have only one thing in mind: separating you from your money, and doing so long before you get what you thought you were paying for.

IronCity
08-08-17, 10:00
I"m glad your experience was good. I walked Bourbon a fair bit last night and had conversations with a half dozen street walkers. But in reality most were pickpockets. Twice I had items removed from my pockets last night. I'm fairly certain both times it happened while a woman was touching my junk through my pants -- a nice way to distract a guy. After the first time I began to pay more attention to what was going on around me. What I saw indicated that almost every time two street walkers are walking together, it's a pickpocket set up -- and I saw two hookers walking together far more often than walking alone. One I trailed two hookers. One was hand in hand with a guy, and the second was following very close behind, apparently waiting for the moment when the guy was too distracted to notice the quick lift. And that's what happened the second time I lost stuff last night: two hookers were walking together. One came directly up to me and began to rub her body against mine, with frequent cock play through my pants. The second curled around behind me, and I realized she had her hand on the outside of my pocket. I removed it and walked away and then realized the ones and fives I had in that pocket were gone. And so were those two.

They are delicious eye candy. But most have only one thing in mind: separating you from your money, and doing so long before you get what you thought you were paying for.That sucks. My rule of thumb has been the more forward they are, the quicker I move along. In addition, when out walking, vs in a car, everything goes in the front pocket, and my hand stays in that pocket. Same rule in any crowded area, as it is a beacon for this type of thing. Stay safe.

SportingLife
01-01-18, 04:33
I drove around the spots mentioned here a few times a day for the last few days and nothing. There was one girl panhandling at Carrollton and Tulane. She and a guy both had signs on opposite corners. Later it was just him out there. What's up with this town? Last post here 4 months ago. Are you guys sharing by pm or on another site? Are you all mongering on BP or monkey? I'm hoping one of you will pm me with some 411. Thanks.

SdakGuy1234
06-18-18, 18:42
Curious. If I wanted a nice dream with a cutie on Bourbon Street, how many roses should I bring for her? I don't want to wreck the curve, but I don't want to embarrass myself either. Thanks in advance!

WhimpyCat
08-22-18, 17:03
When ever I am in the area I like to pass down Chef Hwy to kill a little time and see how things are going. It seem like it has been
dead for the past 2 years. I never seem much of anything I would want to mess with.

I saw this white woman about 40 walking by a tire repair place. She had on a sundress and was just walking in the parking lot talking on her phone.

I was not planning on picking anyone up but she did catch my attention. I passed around the block. I made eye contact which she did not make back to me.
I figure she was getting a tire repaired. I go down 2 blocks to a store to get a drink. I see her walking down towards the store taking her time.

While waiting they had this black woman in a wheelchair. She wanted a beer and I went inside and got one for her. I talked to her and gave her a couple of dollars while I was waiting
for the woman in the dress. She finally makes it to me. We talked as I got her lunch. Got her phone number. She smelled good, was very clean looking and said she lives in the area.

Been here for years. I told her this is the first time I see her. Any way just made plans to see her on another day.

I was about to leave when the the black lady in the wheel chair said she will leave with me since the white girl won't. I laughed and told her maybe next time.

In the end I hope things with the white girl plays out to my liking. We shall see.

Bostonsailor
09-22-18, 13:32
I was in NOLA a few weeks ago and after having some liquid refreshments on Bourbon Street I decided to take the walk back to the hotel, had this cute long dirty blonde haired spinner come up and say hi, talked with her a bit and she asked if I would like some company back at my hotel. As previously stated I am sucker for a long haired cute girl. Said her name was Marlena. This girl provided a totally great GFE. She was there with me for about 2-3 hours. I cannot wait to get back to New Orleans to hook up again. I thought as though I should do something nice for such a good friend and paid her electric bill.

Bostonsailor
10-18-18, 05:12
So. I am very surprised that there is not many posts from Bourbon Street. I have been staying close for 3 weeks now and hitting Bourbon Street almost every night. The place is loaded with wew, BSW, LSW, every night I was approached by at least 6 different girls looking for "hotel fun". I tried to hook up with Marlena again but could not find her.

Stay safe. BS.

HolyCrapola
10-25-18, 19:07
I was in NOLA a few weeks ago and after having some liquid refreshments on Bourbon Street I decided to take the walk back to the hotel, had this cute long dirty blonde haired spinner come up and say hi, talked with her a bit and she asked if I would like some company back at my hotel. As previously stated I am sucker for a long haired cute girl. Said her name was Marlena. This girl provided a totally great GFE. She was there with me for about 2-3 hours. I cannot wait to get back to New Orleans to hook up again. I thought as though I should do something nice for such a good friend and paid her electric bill.Would be very curious to know how expensive her electric bill was. Might be taking a stroll down Bourbon Street later tonight. Hopefully I can help her out on this month's bill.

TurdMuffin
10-26-18, 16:57
SO I was in this part of dump. Boi does bourbon street smell of stank x piss x rotten shit. Owee bubba. I have seen cleaner looking x smelling streets south of border. But that aside; did see few BSW walking SW style with a small hand bag, alone and making eye contacts with guys either walking alone or in pairs. Didn't like anything I would pickup but some of the talent in bars is worth checking out. Love the crappy attitude of them pretty little french-american dames.

Saw one that was sitting by a tatoo shop on side street that I would not have mind stepping up to but I was in company and could not break free. Can't say I'll ever be back again; for town does not have easy access of doxys. Thats a big deal breaker in my books.

ManOfTheWood
11-06-18, 15:55
This is one dead ass board. I will add a report to see if I can help you guys get back into the mood.

I was in New Orleans over night on Saturday. I arrived around 1:30 am and since I was coming in from 10 east I took a drive up Chef Hwy to see if anything was around. Surprised that there were actually several girls walking. 3 young BSW looked very good, mostly walking together back and forth. Never stopped to speak with them because a blond preggo SW caught my eye on the first pass. I missed her a few times but did end up hooking up for a mic check later. Can't remember her name but trust me, you can't miss her. I also cruised a few of the other old hot spots like Tulane, and Airline, and Central. All very dead! Didn't have time to go across the river and check there. Chef looked pretty good even tho it was much better several years ago.

Mr Cruz Alott
12-30-18, 21:55
3 young BSW looked very good, mostly walking together back and forth. Never stopped to speak with them...I call those 3 young BSW "THE TEXT TEAM" they usually walk one behind the other and are constantly texting each other. . 40 or. 50 is what they are after for whatever tickles your fancy.

They are ALWAYS trolling up and down Chef Hwy all nights of the week.

FiendHunter
01-24-19, 16:31
Any action doing on just outside New Orleans? I already know about 4th St on the Westbank. It's been dead there for a while. St Charles parish, laplace, st rose, etc etc?

Mr Cruz Alott
01-25-19, 01:11
Any action going on just outside New Orleans? - St Charles Parish, Laplace, St Rose?Get in your vehicle and just be a little more observant.

I have scored with SWs on the West Bank Expwy during the middle of the day.

Up and down and all around Ames Blvd during the middle of the day.

In St Charles Parish, Laplace and St Rose -- I would suggest you hit the bars throughout the week and try your luck. Usually a lot of SW Hags hanging around the corner stores in those areas, but trust me everyone knows why "she" is in your vehicle. Thats why I suggest the bars, its a little less obvious and you can always plead ignorance of who "she" is if stop by LE.

Good luck.

Mr Cruz Alott
01-31-19, 02:33
Come from the City.

I like to go down South Claiborne.

Make a right on Washington Avenue.

A quick left on South Derbigny.

Make a right on Jackson Avenue.

- Repeat -.

For. 10 or. 15 in this area I can usually get a BBBJCIM and FS afterwards.

Its all about being that guy who is on his way to get a bite to eat or on the way to pick up a friend for work who lives in the area.

Be heads up and have fun.

Mr Cruz Alott
01-31-19, 10:56
Come from the City.

- Repeat -Coming from the City with the City to your back as you head down South Claiborne Avenue.

I like to go down South Claiborne Avenue.

Make a right turn onto Washington Avenue.

Take a quick right on South Derbigny. THIS is where you should keep your eyes open and be free to check the surrounding side streets.

At the corner of South Derbigny and Jackson Avenue, make a right and go back up to South Claiborne and turn left.

- Repeat -.

FiendHunter
02-02-19, 06:48
Come from the City.

- Repeat -.

Its all about being that guy who is on his way to get a bite to eat or on the way to pick up a friend for work who lives in the area.

Be heads up and have fun.Good catch. Got anymore pics of her? Her name?

JoJohnny
02-02-19, 17:13
I take almost the same route sometimes. The best talent I've found lately has been on Tulane Around S Galves But it's hit or miss.

Come from the City.

- Repeat -.

Be heads up and have fun.

Mr Cruz Alott
02-03-19, 20:48
It's hit or miss on Tulane Avenue around South Galvez.Not my preferred place to monger: Uncle LEO headquarters up the street, LA State Police vehicle traffic all night.

Best talent?

Explain in some detail, give SW descriptions, help the board out.

Mr Cruz Alott
02-05-19, 01:34
Tulane Avenue and North Galvez Street:

Was bored Sunday so I hit up Tulane and Galvez to do some recon based on a previous report.

Saw two WSW on the corner of Tulane Avenue and North Galvez on the side streets around the apartment complex that sits there on the corner.

Both appeared to be late 20's, early 30's trying not to stick out like sore thumbs but any WSW in that neighborhood stands out quite easily.

If you hit the area up, check them out. They were both on cellphones walking and looking and trying to not look so obvious.

St. Claude Avenue:

Met a thin BSW mid to late 30's, nice body wearing a t-shirt and tights about a 5/6 on a SW scale, functional street runner, working girl.

Not much to look at but a nice spinner body.

15 for half and half (BBBJ and CFS) and I would repeat (of course, she never takes. 15, she only did it for me).

Found a nice, dark outside spot to do the deed.

Almost did not make it to the 2nd part of half and half as the suction was pretty good and not rushed at all.

Got hard and stiff as I pulled her tights down, slapped and squeezed on her squishy and soft but not firm ass as she sucked me good and hard.

Cover added and I got a good doggie ride and a good simultaneous nut squeeze / rub until I busted and nearly broke her back.

I dropped her back by the store I picked her up from in front of on St Claude Avenue.

Again, I would repeat.

Spoonieg25
02-22-19, 04:58
Took a quick cruise down Chef around 10 pm. Saw a couple of NSW with thirst burgundy plaid pants on. They have the wave to everyone. Didn't have time to partake. Damn. Saw a thicker BSW further up Chef about a block away from Post Office. Flip the corner and mongers were almost causing accidents to get at her. Be smart fellas. We all want a piece but LEO ride that area a lot. Don't cause an issue that scares the girls away. Good luck and be safe peeps.

Side note: I see Passions is closed for the foreseeable future. Did the girls flip to Visions or She She's?? Going to check both while home!!

RCranium600
03-03-19, 10:27
https://www.theadvocate.com/new_orleans/news/crime_police/article_206ddd6e-3c45-11e9-8d14-43c60d477dd6.html

FiendHunter
03-21-19, 23:20
Who's the new red headed WSW on S Claiborne and Jackson? She has a fat booty, she really stands out from the rest.

FiendHunter
05-17-19, 07:02
If you've come across this girl, be sure to get checked ASAP. Saw her a few times uptown but luckily I never picked her up.

LuvBlack77
06-02-19, 22:04
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

ChefDog
06-12-19, 22:30
I no longer pick up Sws. Too much risk and I'm older now and don't enjoy that part of the scene. But yesterday, business took me down Central Ave from Jefferson Hwy and then onto Airline in the direction of Sam's. Several ladies (B & W) strolling slowly against traffic. My "eye" said they were hooking. Anybody else notice this? Like the good / bad old days! Or maybe somebody's making a movie!

Be careful.

FlRico
06-18-19, 11:18
So you don't pick up SW any more. What do you do now? Do you have escorts that you call?

I no longer pick up Sws. Too much risk and I'm older now and don't enjoy that part of the scene. But yesterday, business took me down Central Ave from Jefferson Hwy and then onto Airline in the direction of Sam's. Several ladies (B & W) strolling slowly against traffic. My "eye" said they were hooking. Anybody else notice this? Like the good / bad old days! Or maybe somebody's making a movie!

Be careful.

ChefDog
06-18-19, 21:55
So you don't pick up SW any more. What do you do now? Do you have escorts that you call?Why am I being cross examined? Do I have to account for my behavior? I simply said I don't do SWs any more. That's a fact.

FlRico
06-19-19, 20:35
I am just looking for more options.

Why am I being cross examined? Do I have to account for my behavior? I simply said I don't do SWs any more. That's a fact.

FiendHunter
07-01-19, 19:43
Haven't had any luck on all the popular areas. Any areas I don't know about? Where did they all go.

NolaPervert
07-01-19, 23:09
Haven't had any luck on all the popular areas. Any areas I don't know about? Where did they all go.What times did you head out, and what areas? I find different areas have different times when the girls come out. Though some days are busier than others I will admit.

FiendHunter
07-02-19, 01:57
What times did you head out, and what areas? I find different areas have different times when the girls come out. Though some days are busier than others I will admit.Tulane, Chef, Jackson, Claiborne, and once in a blue moon I'll go to 4th Street but it's been dead for months out there. Lower 9 saint Claude is completely dead, void of life. I remember when st Claude was teaming with SW years ago. I usually check them out in the day, 11 am until 10 pm.

I think the heat is keeping them inside.

NolaPervert
07-02-19, 20:15
Tulane, Chef, Jackson, Claiborne, and once in a blue moon I'll go to 4th Street but it's been dead for months out there. Lower 9 saint Claude is completely dead, void of life. I remember when st Claude was teaming with SW years ago. I usually check them out in the day, 11 am until 10 pm.

I think the heat is keeping them inside.I find that different areas have them coming out at different times. It might be just me, but I find Tulane Ave girls come out around 9:00 pm, and it varies when they leave. Though I usually see that they are mostly gone before midnight. As for South Claiborne, they can just get going at 11:00 pm. I don't see many girls out during the day anymore. I know Chef used to have them, and Claiborne. Days can vary too. Tulane can be dead on Sat night, but Claiborne is hopping.

But there are always dry spells, and it looks like we are in one now. They'll be back. Have you tried other areas, like Esplanade? BTW, where at 4th street do you find them? I wouldn't mind taking a cruise to see what's out there.

Also, I think a lot fo the business moved to the quarter. Girls trying to hustle dates out of tourists. It's Essence Fest this weekend, so my guess would be the quarter is where it's at this weekend.

Sai505
07-05-19, 14:36
I find that different areas have them coming out at different times. It might be just me, but I find Tulane Ave girls come out around 9:00 pm, and it varies when they leave. Though I usually see that they are mostly gone before midnight. As for South Claiborne, they can just get going at 11:00 pm. I don't see many girls out during the day anymore. I know Chef used to have them, and Claiborne. Days can vary too. Tulane can be dead on Sat night, but Claiborne is hopping.

But there are always dry spells, and it looks like we are in one now. They'll be back. Have you tried other areas, like Esplanade? BTW, where at 4th street do you find them? I wouldn't mind taking a cruise to see what's out there.

Also, I think a lot fo the business moved to the quarter. Girls trying to hustle dates out of tourists. It's Essence Fest this weekend, so my guess would be the quarter is where it's at this weekend.There's always a least two BSW on chef hwy they come around 10:30 pm to 1 pm. Sometimes there's more, but these two BSW seems to always be out there now the auto store (like autozone something they like to bring monger behind the store to do the deed). These two often watch the clock tho and price range between $40 to $50. Some nights there are more out charging different prices. Kia is reallly good tho. If you are having hard time finding something out try she she's strip club. I've had a few of my itches scatched there.

South Claiborne, I've tried that area multiple times with no luck. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. I can yall help with that, like and area on South Claiborne I should look. Thanks.

Sai505
07-05-19, 14:57
Can someone give us an area to search for example like chef hwy between popeyes and discount zone gas station. Thanks.

FiendHunter
07-06-19, 12:25
I find that different areas have them coming out at different times. It might be just me, but I find Tulane Ave girls come out around 9:00 pm, and it varies when they leave. Though I usually see that they are mostly gone before midnight. As for South Claiborne, they can just get going at 11:00 pm. I don't see many girls out during the day anymore. I know Chef used to have them, and Claiborne. Days can vary too. Tulane can be dead on Sat night, but Claiborne is hopping.

Also, I think a lot for the business moved to the quarter. Girls trying to hustle dates out of tourists. It's Essence Fest this weekend, so my guess would be the quarter is where it's at this weekend.4th and Ames in Marrero. I'm not too sure about that area anymore. Seen at least 4 WSW out there months backs. One lives right in that trailer park. Another with a truck, she parks at an abandoned gas station. Another that looks drunk all the time. Really nothing of quality out there. But I did find a nice shaped WSW, sweet girl named Passion 4 months back out there but she's no where to be found. Me personally, I wouldn't waste my gas.

FiendHunter
07-06-19, 12:47
Can someone give us an area to search for example like chef hwy between popeyes and discount zone gas station. Thanks.Some of them are homeless, living right in that abandoned housing area next to Jack's motel and across the street from the gas station. Met Jersey a couple months back and she admit she was homeless and living in that trap house with about 10 other girls. But haven't seen her since and don't know if they are still there.

Sai505
07-06-19, 23:08
Some of them are homeless, living right in that abandoned housing area next to Jack's motel and across the street from the gas station. Met Jersey a couple months back and she admit she was homeless and living in that trap house with about 10 other girls. But haven't seen her since and don't know if they are still there.Chef hwy seen to be a good spot. Recently went 12 am and few BSW and WSW in way better quality. One WSW looked really good.

Member #3872
08-22-19, 02:04
Second time here with the first being in May. During that trip hooked up with an AA spinner. She had blonde hair and man made DDs. More of an escort than SW. Paid $. 5, which some might think is high, but picked what I wanted and had fun. Never put a time limit with activities of BBBJ, CW, and DS for the finish. Activities were covered minus the BJ.

This week, I've spotted no less than 10 girls a night with 90% being AA and the other being a mix of Latina and White. Two of the girls have been out each night and are spinners with perfect bodies. My coworker goes home tomorrow, so looking to hook up with one of the two as I would imagine they'll be out again.

Casp1664
09-07-19, 08:14
Hi all,

Thanks for the loop locations. I found every area but one chef.

Took the fourth street loop, minimal activity until around 4:30 am At 4:30 ish 10-12 SW mostly BSW with candy addiction on the street next to the "wall" sorry don't know the name of the street. Ten minutes later LEO sitting in the middle of the same street.

Tulane dead only two transformers out.

I couldn't find Chef. Is Chef Broad street? I took it down to Dillard and turned back around. Saw some nice women but I think they were going to the Jazz club on the diagonal street by the gas station and McDonald's.

I don't like Bourbon st, maybe because it's tight and I don't know my way around.

I'm staying in Kenner. Any help on Chef or a location closer would be appreciated.

I will be going back home Sunday and will make a pit stop in Jacksonville. While there aren't many 10's) there are a few if you know where to look, but there is a lot of consistency on the streets again if you know were to look.

Casp1664
09-07-19, 14:44
Hi all,

Took the fourth street loop, minimal activity until around 4:30 am At 4:30 ish 10-12 SW mostly BSW with candy addiction on the street next to the "wall" sorry don't know the name of the street. Ten minutes later LEO sitting in the middle of the same street.

I couldn't find Chef. Is Chef Broad street? I took it down to Dillard and turned back around. Saw some nice women but I think they were going to the Jazz club on the diagonal street by the gas station and McDonald's.

I don't like Bourbon st, maybe because it's tight and I don't know my way around.

I'm staying in Kenner. Any help on Chef or a location closer would be appreciated.

I will be going back home Sunday and will make a pit stop in Jacksonville. While there aren't many 10's) there are a few if you know where to look, but there is a lot of consistency on the streets again if you know were to look.

Xerox
09-09-19, 07:45
There used to be a really hot little blonde SW named Kelsey that I used to see last year on Chef. Is she still around? Any reviews on her?

Book Guy
11-08-19, 22:21
I found every area but one chef. ... I couldn't find Chef. Is Chef Broad street?Chef Menteur Highway, which is in the New Orleans East section of town.

Hari Balzak
01-11-20, 18:11
I'll be traveling to New Orleans for Mardi Gras looking for a spinner. I came across this video of a wsw named Tracey (https://xhamster.com/videos/tracey-bishop-504-872-4230-street-*****-in-new-orleans-11770384#mlrelated). Is this video legit or click bait? The girl in the video doesn't look like a streetwalker.

https://xhamster.com/videos/crackwhore-tracey-bishop-504-872-4230-11770415

Directormsu
02-10-20, 17:10
I recently visited NOLA and had a chance to spend a little time in the French Quarter. Although I did see some who may have been working I found it difficult to be certain. The overwhelming LEO presence made me think it wasn't what I thought it was. Great place to eat and drink, but no mongering opportunities. I would interested in getting a locals insight on what to look for and where. I opted for an AMP as a safer option.

SportingLife
02-14-20, 21:29
I have cruised Tulane a few times over the past 10 days and nothing. I usually take it out Airline to the gas station and scope out the motel. I've met a few girls walking along the road in that stretch. There was one whacked out WSW walking with a guy who didn't seem interested. I saw a wasted SW on Jeff Hwy across from the Waffle house last week about 330. She was getting hassled by the Jeff Sheriff, but they let her go. She walked across and came into the waffle and sat near me. I might've talked to her if only to see if she knew any hotter girls, but she was having a total meltdown crying and was totally wasted. On my many trips here, I have never cruised chef or claiborne, but I see the 411 for claiborne here. What part of chef should I check out? I didn't see that. It's a long road. I know there are some motels over there, so I'm guessing around there? I saw what looked to be a hot from a distance blonde WSW one afternoon walking on Earhart around galvez but I couldn't stop because I had someone in the car. Maybe she's a claiborne girl. If anyone wants to share, I'd appreciate it. I'll strike something interesting one of these nights. I ordered delivery from skip one night and she was a waste of time. I did a search on skip and alligator for BBBJ and there isn't much to choose from.

SportingLife
02-17-20, 18:46
I've taken a few more cruises. I was getting gas and cigs on Airline and I saw a brunette walking up. From a distance she looked good, but when she got close her face looked like it had been embalmed. She walked to the side of the station and was texting someone. When I pulled out, NOPD was sitting there waiting there out of sight on the next side street. Do they lock up mongers here?

I took a ride down Tulane and Claiborne last night. I saw one 50 ish really ugly BSW and passed. As I was pulling away off of Claiborne, I spotted a blonde from a block away. By the time I turned around she was gone. I didn't see what she looked like. There was a BSW on Tulane between Broad and the hospital in red hot pants. She was on the big side past thick.

If there is somewhere else that people are sharing or someone wants to share, please pm. I am going to need some attention soon, so I might check out this girl I saw online.

SL.

FiendHunter
06-27-20, 15:23
Anyone still out there? Any new talent or new streets to hit up? They seem to be active on Airline and Elm, but not sure.

FiendHunter
07-13-20, 03:45
Took a drive up Washington ave, off LaSalle st, and found this red head, tiny 5 ft petite spinner. Can't remember her name, but she was bomb. She said business was slow due to lock down, so she accepted. 2 and gave me good head.

Rdealholyfield
10-02-20, 22:33
Coming down to Louisiana sometime next week, wanted to know some stroll areas I can check out.

NoskCaj
11-23-20, 00:48
I thought new orleans was the place that anything goes? Why does this forum seem so dry? Are mongers in the area just not on the site or are the streets just that dry?

Dilata
11-23-20, 14:49
I've been here with work for about a month, the scene is active but these forums are not. STG and Listcrawler are your best bet. Just have to do a little "fishing" until you find the right one.

I thought new orleans was the place that anything goes? Why does this forum seem so dry? Are mongers in the area just not on the site or are the streets just that dry?

FiendHunter
11-23-20, 17:23
I thought new orleans was the place that anything goes? Why does this forum seem so dry? Are mongers in the area just not on the site or are the streets just that dry?The streets ain't like it use to be several years back, but there's still some action to be had.

NoskCaj
11-24-20, 11:30
The streets ain't like it use to be several years back, but there's still some action to be had.

I've been here with work for about a month, the scene is active but these forums are not. STG and Listcrawler are your best bet. Just have to do a little "fishing" until you find the right one.Well I'll be there in the next couple of weeks. Any big booty WSW / pawgs? Any big booty provider or SW would be appreciated but I've been craving a thick white girl for a minute but haven't seen anything on stg or eb. They're either fat or skinny. I would appreciate the help. Also, I plan on turning this forum up in my time down there so be on the lookout for updates from me.

NoskCaj
12-10-20, 02:26
So I've been scoping the scene since I arrived in and. O. But have yet to partake. There seems to be a good number of young black chicks on Chef with some phat ass booties but I don't know if those girls are good dates or not. The last thing I want to do is come here and get robbed LOL. Tulane seems to be where all of the WSW post up. I have seen a couple that werent terrible but nothing that sticks out. I'll keep you guys updated when I finally do decide to partake.

FiendHunter
12-12-20, 15:39
So I've been scoping the scene since I arrived in and. O. But have yet to partake. There seems to be a good number of young black chicks on Chef with some phat ass booties but I don't know if those girls are good dates or not. The last thing I want to do is come here and get robbed LOL. Tulane seems to be where all of the WSW post up. I have seen a couple that werent terrible but nothing that sticks out. I'll keep you guys updated when I finally do decide to partake.There's a creole chick (mixed race) that usually comes out from between 2 am to 5 am on Tulane, right off Jeff Davis. She's a nice petite pawg with caramel skin. Huge tits and amazing ass. Spotted her on Tulane with nothing but a bra and panties on once. I've had her 3 times already, very reliable, but she's hard to find sometime.

NoskCaj
12-12-20, 17:07
So I went out looking for action yesterday and actually found some pretty good prospect. I started down tulane and saw a mature SW with thick thighs and an overall nice thick shape. Tried to pull up but she just kept walking. Rode around some more and spotted another thick WSW. Dark hair and a little bit of a stomach but not bad. Again, tried to pull up and no dice. I finally headed over to Chef where I saw the usual young BSWs that frequent the area. Now I got to say I'm kind of skeptical because I hardly see anybody pick these girls up. Are they LEO or are they setting guys up to be robbed or something? Anyway, on my ride through I peeped this blonde SW who was slim thick in booty shorts. Tried to pull up and again was denied. Whats the deal with WSW here? Do young ethnic guys have a bad reputation with them because I'm a young guy and I even look it in the face so I figured maybe that's a factor because I've always hears young dudes are usually perceived as dangerous. Oh well. Happy hunting.

NoskCaj
12-15-20, 00:21
So I don't know what happened between this week and last but the strips have been total ghost towns the last few days. I've been up and down chef and nothing. Not even the better looking ones of the group of black girls that walk by the ramada are out. The only ones I've saw were the bigger ones and the older short latina or creole chick that posts up on chef down by the tire shop. Haven't seen a single walker on Tulane the last few days. I forgot to mention I picked up a walker named sunshine on tulane a few days ago but I probably won't pick her up again. She wasn't unpleasant or anything but she def. Seemed a little odd and I noticed these bumps on her ass that made me glad I opted for a CBJ. I'm very disappointed by the SW scene here so far.

Pornoguy
12-15-20, 22:11
So I went out looking for action yesterday and actually found some pretty good prospect. I started down tulane and saw a mature SW with thick thighs and an overall nice thick shape. Tried to pull up but she just kept walking. Rode around some more and spotted another thick WSW. Dark hair and a little bit of a stomach but not bad. Again, tried to pull up and no dice. I finally headed over to Chef where I saw the usual young BSWs that frequent the area. Now I got to say I'm kind of skeptical because I hardly see anybody pick these girls up. Are they LEO or are they setting guys up to be robbed or something? Anyway, on my ride through I peeped this blonde SW who was slim thick in booty shorts. Tried to pull up and again was denied. Whats the deal with WSW here? Do young ethnic guys have a bad reputation with them because I'm a young guy and I even look it in the face so I figured maybe that's a factor because I've always hears young dudes are usually perceived as dangerous. Oh well. Happy hunting.I've used the black girls on Chef. Not far from the Advanced Auto Parts, right? They are legit, and I've been with most of them. One girl, Sincere, is a very talented cocksucker. Chocolate is ok, great body, but very unenthusiastic. The others are pretty good too. The Auto Zone girls are all pimped out and part of the same stable. They have strict rules on how long they can take. They have other black girls further down. As for them being available and out there, it varies. They typically come out between 9:30 pm and 10:30 pm on Chef.

Tulane is not what it was. Mostly white girls past Jeff Davis heading towards Metairie, and they have attitude.

What I would like is more Latina girls. Ever see them out and about?

NoskCaj
12-16-20, 13:06
I've used the black girls on Chef. Not far from the Advanced Auto Parts, right? They are legit, and I've been with most of them. One girl, Sincere, is a very talented cocksucker. Chocolate is ok, great body, but very unenthusiastic. The others are pretty good too. The Auto Zone girls are all pimped out and part of the same stable. They have strict rules on how long they can take. They have other black girls further down. As for them being available and out there, it varies. They typically come out between 9:30 pm and 10:30 pm on Chef.

Tulane is not what it was. Mostly white girls past Jeff Davis heading towards Metairie, and they have attitude.

What I would like is more Latina girls. Ever see them out and about?So I was at the gas station down from advanced auto on chef and I did see a cuban / latina chick walk in. She was pretty attractive if we're talking SW standards. I'm not sure if she was working but she was sure dressed like it. Who I did see yesterday was a WSW who calls herself suga. I was excited when I saw her because she had just what I was looking for. She wasn't bad looking. About a 6-7 on the SW scale. A ton of make up but at least it didn't look bad. Anyway she definitely had that SW look and my favorite part was she was slim thick so she had a nice plump ass. It kind of goes down hill from there. For one she quoted me 60 roses for BBBJ. Now where I'm from that's outrageous for a SW and I could tell she has some vices so she has probably gotten down for as little as a dub before to get her fix, but I was anxious to grip that ass and blow in her mouth, plus it has been dead all week so I said screw it. Anyway, we pull up and she gets started. BJ was mediocre at best plus she starts dozing off. Then when I tell her to pull her jeans down so I can see her ass she says that's extra. Then she starts talking about I've got to hurry and blow because its a qv and in my mind I'm like how are you going to go try to put time limits on dates and you're walking? It's not like I found her on STG. Anyway, after awhile I just drop her back off and count my losses because that BJ was never going to get me off. I don't see myself picking her up again unless I'm desperate and she drops her prices alot. I also made the rookie mistake of paying first which probably made her feel like she could rush. I know, stupid but in my experience I've never had a problem from a chick when I've paid first. Anyway, happy hunting dudes. Also forgot to mention that I seen a couple walkers off of s. claiborne and one off of jackson.

NoskCaj
12-16-20, 22:37
Met Jersey today. Exactly what I was looking for. I love a MILF SW and boy was she a head monster. Took my soul and had a great attitude about it. Will def. Add her to my rotation while I'm down here.

WillieFred
12-18-20, 09:41
Met Jersey today. Exactly what I was looking for. I love a MILF SW and boy was she a head monster. Took my soul and had a great attitude about it. Will def. Add her to my rotation while I'm down here.Yea, she's a good time, been dead lately, didn't see anything out this morning.

WillieFred
12-18-20, 09:44
Where is everyone,.

WillieFred
12-19-20, 02:17
Let's see what's out there tonight.

ChefDog
12-19-20, 23:36
Let's see what's out there tonight.Nothing judging from the steady rain falling on my roof.

FiendHunter
12-30-20, 15:54
So I was at the gas station down from advanced auto on chef and I did see a cuban / latina chick walk in. She was pretty attractive if we're talking SW standards. I'm not sure if she was working but she was sure dressed like it. Who I did see yesterday was a WSW who calls herself suga. I was excited when I saw her because she had just what I was looking for. She wasn't bad looking. About a 6-7 on the SW scale. A ton of make up but at least it didn't look bad. Anyway she definitely had that SW look and my favorite part was she was slim thick so she had a nice plump ass. It kind of goes down hill from there. For one she quoted me 60 roses for BBBJ. Now where I'm from that's outrageous for a SW and I could tell she has some vices so she has probably gotten down for as little as a dub before to get her fix, but I was anxious to grip that ass and blow in her mouth, plus it has been dead all week so I said screw it. Anyway, we pull up and she gets started. BJ was mediocre at best plus she starts dozing off. Then when I tell her to pull her jeans down so I can see her ass she says that's extra. Then she starts talking about I've got to hurry and blow because its a qv and in my mind I'm like how are you going to go try to put time limits on dates and you're walking? It's not like I found her on STG. Anyway, after awhile I just drop her back off and count my losses because that BJ was never going to get me off. I don't see myself picking her up again unless I'm desperate and she drops her prices alot. I also made the rookie mistake of paying first which probably made her feel like she could rush. I know, stupid but in my experience I've never had a problem from a chick when I've paid first. Anyway, happy hunting dudes. Also forgot to mention that I seen a couple walkers off of s. claiborne and one off of jackson.Yea, stay away from that one. She's a scam artist. She'll take her good sweet time getting ready, very bad bbj, and wants to charge extra for touching. I told her get out when I finished. Didn't waste gas to drive her back. Stick with Jersey, she always pleases and fun.

NoskCaj
12-31-20, 08:16
Yea, stay away from that one. She's a scam artist. She'll take her good sweet time getting ready, very bad bbj, and wants to charge extra for touching. I told her get out when I finished. Didn't waste gas to drive her back. Stick with Jersey, she always pleases and fun.So I saw jersey again yesterday. Again, not a looker but aims to please. I also had a date with a older WSW with dark hair named cheryl who walks chef down by the ramada inn where all the young BSW walk. She's maybe 5'5-5'7, kind of Slim but not skinny. . 30 for a pretty decent BBBJ with no rush. Also ran into another big booty WSW who I mistook for shuga at first but as I drove past I saw it was somebody diferent. She goes by taylor. She told me. 60 for BJ and I countered with. 40 which she declined. I would have drove off but I've been fiending for a WSW with a phat ass so I agreed to her previous offer but then she didn't have a spot we could pull up to and she claims that. 60 wasn't enough to go back to her room so I just declined the entire date altogether. I got her number but decided to keep it moving. I still haven't called her because she seems like one of those providers with GPS who feel they deserve more than they're worth because they've gotten lucky once or twice and had some joe with money to blow pay them some ridiculous amount of money for a date. Ass was nice though. Here is the ad to the number she gave me: https://independent.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/louisiana/shreveport/54741939/.

NoskCaj
01-13-21, 10:57
MAN did anybody else see the latino or Italian chick that was walking Jefferson ave this morning around 730 am? She had dark hair and had on purple stretch pants with a pink tote bag. She looked Like one of the chicks that would post online. Not really that attractive in the face but MAN THAT ASS! Would anybody happen to know who I'm talking about or have more info? I told myself I was on a hiatus because of how dead things have been here lately but I'd definitely break it for that booty. Is there normally action on Jefferson?

WillieFred
01-15-21, 20:07
MAN did anybody else see the latino or Italian chick that was walking Jefferson ave this morning around 730 am? She had dark hair and had on purple stretch pants with a pink tote bag. She looked Like one of the chicks that would post online. Not really that attractive in the face but MAN THAT ASS! Would anybody happen to know who I'm talking about or have more info? I told myself I was on a hiatus because of how dead things have been here lately but I'd definitely break it for that booty. Is there normally action on Jefferson?I haven't been there out, where about on Jeff, there used to be these Latino chicks on Tulane, could be one of them.

NoskCaj
01-16-21, 10:32
I haven't been there out, where about on Jeff, there used to be these Latino chicks on Tulane, could be one of them.It was right under the causeway overpass when you exit by ochsner.

WillieFred
01-22-21, 03:13
It was right under the causeway overpass when you exit by ochsner.I've been that way a couple times, haven't seen anyone at this location at all. What are some other hot spots that you hit in Nola.

Dilata
01-22-21, 12:36
MAN did anybody else see the latino or Italian chick that was walking Jefferson ave this morning around 730 am? She had dark hair and had on purple stretch pants with a pink tote bag. She looked Like one of the chicks that would post online. Not really that attractive in the face but MAN THAT ASS! Would anybody happen to know who I'm talking about or have more info? I told myself I was on a hiatus because of how dead things have been here lately but I'd definitely break it for that booty. Is there normally action on Jefferson?I usually drive that way each morning, but didn't see anyone. From your description she sounds perfect. Have to keep an eye out and see if she returns.

SwinGate
01-24-21, 07:04
What hotel are near fourth street loop?

Hi all,

FiendHunter
01-26-21, 12:21
MAN did anybody else see the latino or Italian chick that was walking Jefferson ave this morning around 730 am? She had dark hair and had on purple stretch pants with a pink tote bag. She looked Like one of the chicks that would post online. Not really that attractive in the face but MAN THAT ASS! Would anybody happen to know who I'm talking about or have more info? I told myself I was on a hiatus because of how dead things have been here lately but I'd definitely break it for that booty. Is there normally action on Jefferson?I think you meant Jefferson Hwy, right after Causeway Blvd. There's a pink motel called Labella they usual hang out at, right at the Donut shop. It's a hit and miss, they're not out there like they use to be years ago.

NoskCaj
02-04-21, 18:21
Found a pawg on chef name celia, Sealia, I don't know how to spell it. Anyway, nice smackable fat ass but boy was she high as shit! I'd love to see what she can do sober but our initial meeting has me apprehensive. After finally realizing she was too high to give a proper BJ I dropped her off at some motel on chef. Happy hunting guys.

NoskCaj
02-05-21, 12:54
Pics of the pawg.

HeadMan5
02-05-21, 23:48
Where you find her at?

NoskCaj
02-07-21, 14:47
Where you find her at?Off chef near the rv park.

HeadMan5
02-09-21, 21:11
Where the young one's hang out.

WillieFred
02-20-21, 02:59
Where the young one's hang out.NOLA has been dry, hardly any street walkers now, the ones we have are busted street walkers at that. The young ones tend to be online looking for hookups in NOLA. Listcrawler has a lot of them, I could drop a few baddies here that are legit.

NoskCaj
02-22-21, 02:59
Found a blonde headed WSW named casey on S. Claiborne tonight. I think she was italian. Booty was actually pretty phat. She did have a couple red marks on her legs but by the time I saw I was tonsils deep in her throat. They weren't terrible though. BBBJCIM for 20 bones. Skills were average at best but she seemed cool. Asked about her menu and it seems pretty open other than backdoor which I don't partake in anyway. Ok option for a cheap thrill.

Dilata
02-24-21, 13:50
Don't have any digits or an ad you could PM? I'm always up of a cheepie BJ.

Found a blonde headed WSW named casey on S. Claiborne tonight. I think she was italian. Booty was actually pretty phat. She did have a couple red marks on her legs but by the time I saw I was tonsils deep in her throat. They weren't terrible though. BBBJCIM for 20 bones. Skills were average at best but she seemed cool. Asked about her menu and it seems pretty open other than backdoor which I don't partake in anyway. Ok option for a cheap thrill.

NoskCaj
02-24-21, 17:08
Don't have any digits or an ad you could PM? I'm always up of a cheepie BJ.Sorry, I don't. She said she is supposed to have a phone Friday.

ChicagoFan54
02-26-21, 20:33
Found a blonde headed WSW named casey on S. Claiborne tonight. I think she was italian. Booty was actually pretty phat. She did have a couple red marks on her legs but by the time I saw I was tonsils deep in her throat. They weren't terrible though. BBBJCIM for 20 bones. Skills were average at best but she seemed cool. Asked about her menu and it seems pretty open other than backdoor which I don't partake in anyway. Ok option for a cheap thrill.What cross street? I'm here for a week.

NoskCaj
02-28-21, 11:25
What cross street? I'm here for a week.Try Jackson street off of s. Claiborne. I'd check from Clara to freret.

WillieFred
03-01-21, 03:00
Try Jackson street off of s. Claiborne. I'd check from Clara to freret.I found some decent looking WSW walking down Washington at the shell gas station, picked up one yesterday who was actually pretty cute. 20 for the works. Best 20 I've spent in a while.