PDA

View Full Version : Sanford

Silver Tibby
05-02-06, 13:27
Cruzed Sanford yesterday, and there was absolutly nothing to be found. I did however, spot a moble unit LE motorhome on Wall Street in the church parking lot. Mayby thats the reason nothing was to be found..**hint**Hint

Be careful out there.

sTibby

Silver Tibby
05-09-06, 14:52
Cruzed, Sanford this morning on my way through town, and what a Gem I found.
her name was Denise, she was mid to late 30's, Africian American with a nice ass and small a cup tities. Anyway, I picked her up near Chatham, she took me back to her Apt, we agreed on 3-dimes for half and half. Then we got undressed and wow what an ass she had, a nice bubble butt that jiggled back and forth as I finished up from behind. She started with a BBBJ, then she got a cover and continued with a CBJ, and finally I slid in and finished up from behind.

Heres the tale of the Tape----

Looks- 6.5
Body- 7.0
Attitude-6.5
puzzy- 6.5 snugg and clean shaven
Overall Experience- 7.5

Aug Rider
05-10-06, 21:33
Just visiting and bringing greetings from Augusta, GA. Stopped through Sanford and found relief. I made my way through the city tonight just before dark and passed several with the "look." I spotted 3 bsw and 4 wsw from Chatam (sp?) through the numbered streets. There were quite a few citizens out and about, so I hit Maple and nabbed JJ. We headed to a quiet spot and did .5/.5 for a duece.

Looks - 5 (looked tired, but was in good spirits)
Body - 5 (a little flab around the middle)
Service - 8 (a little loose and fuzzy, a lot of juices and great depth reception)
Overall - 6.25 (wouldn't get on her knees)

A bit of a drive from Southern Pines, but I'll make the trip again before heading back to the Aug.

Stay wrapped

Aug Rider
05-13-06, 09:08
I made the trek again, this time under the cover of darkness. The numbered streets paid off again. Number 5 was the hot one. Les/Leslie, knows JJ, short wsw was on the menu. Claims she's visiting from F'ville. She looked a bit butch, but what did I care. I tried to turn her into a greek godess, but blue book value was too high. We settled on bow-wow for a duece.

Looks -5 (hair was damp, but clean)
Body - 5 (a-cups, ass was MIA)
Service - 8 (great depth reception)
Overall - 6.5 (I see a pattern forming)

Didn't see but 1 bsw, but I prefer wsw anyway. At 11pm, there was only 3 wsw to choose from during 15 mins of corner turning. Anyway, as long as I'm here, I'll take it.

Stay wrapped

Aug Rider
05-14-06, 11:59
Hooked up with same chick at scheduled meeting place. This time I had the necessary greek goddess fee. We agreed on three dueces for the hour with greek lessons galore. After locating the spot and folding down the seats, the fireworks started. Once the KY flowed and the trojans galloped, it was on. She was no newbie at this. Entry went smooth and she pushed back for nice slow deep strokes. She pleaded to do all the work, so there would be no tearing (signs of a pro). I did have to open the windows bigtime. Hell, we ruined the towel. LOL Anyway, two pops did me in. I almost fell asleep on the trip back to the Pines. Dropped her at the Mex store on 3rd, I think.

Weekly summary - 3 visits, 2 sw, 1 Ben and a duece for gas. This place is Aug-tastic. Tibby, you sitting on a goldmine.

Stay wrapped

Aug Rider
05-16-06, 18:40
Big weather hit Sanford Sunday, so I went to assess the damage. While doing my civic duty, a past her prime wsw walked out of the store on 3rd, or so I thought. Didn't get her name, but she was all business. Outstanding performance. A duece for a little car fun. A return trip is in order.

I did run into Jenny from the block, but Mother Nature attacked her the day before and the Inn was closed. Claimed her skull was even better, but I like to stab and jab myself. She was cute and thick with braids. Maple was her baliwick.

Stay wrapped

Aug Rider
05-18-06, 23:24
More bad weather in the area, but the inside of the car was dry. Did the little stroll and hit paydirt again. You gotta play the numbers. Five was the winning digit.

Ran into tall, tall blonde who calls herself Six Nine. She's only about 6' 2", but hard to miss. Found us a dark spot and relaxed the seats. Chatted about the fee, but didn't have to haggle. On went the coat and up went Six Nne. My first CG in a car. There were knees everywhere. LOL

The box was vise-like. She rode and rode until she filled my lap with juice. Then went for the flip. I stroked slow and deep; even bottomed out a few times. She took it like a champ.

Looks - 6 (rather plain with glasses, but not even close to ugly)
Chest - 5 (definate A cups, nips like grapess; just what I like)
Performance - 9 (solid performance, I had to set up a return performance)
Overall - 8 (I even tipped)
Total damage - a duece plus a nick for 20+mins and a dime for gas (30 miles one-way)

Sanford is okay in my book. If it was only closer.

Stay wrapped

Silver Tibby
05-19-06, 00:15
I cruzed Sanford once again on Thursday afternoon. There were hardly any SW's out but I did spot some L.E. "crazy hogs," cruzing the streets like they owned the place.

Anyway....

After about three passes I spotted a WSW kind of chubby, picked her up she said she didn’t have much time and that her name was PAULA, so we agreed on two-dimes for a BBBJ. I pulled into a secluded spot and she did the deed. About half way through she wanted me to stick it in her, but neither of us had a cover, she responded with that’s ok you can just pull out, "Crazy chick."

I won’t take any chances without a cover!! So I told her o keep going until I exploded in her mouth. She immediately opened the door to spit then I pulled up my pants and drove her back to where I picked her up to drop her off...

Her skills were magnificent she treated my little fella like a king and sucked like she hadn’t eaten in a couple of days. It was a BBBJ that I won’t forget anytime soon, I only wish I had a cover to sample her other goods.

Anyway enjoy the picts... and remember to always play safe!!

sTibby

Borabus
05-19-06, 18:17
I cruzed Sanford once again on Thursday afternoon. There were hardly any SW's out but I did spot some L.E. "crazy hogs," cruzing the streets like they owned the place.

Anyway,

After about three passes I spotted a WSW kind of chubby, picked her up she said she didn’t have much time and that her name was PAULA, so we agreed on two-dimes for a BBBJ. I pulled into a secluded spot and she did the deed. About half way through she wanted me to stick it in her, but neither of us had a cover, she responded with that’s ok you can just pull out, "Crazy chick."

I won’t take any chances without a cover!! So I told her o keep going until I exploded in her mouth. She immediately opened the door to spit then I pulled up my pants and drove her back to where I picked her up to drop her off...

Her skills were magnificent she treated my little fella like a king and sucked like she hadn’t eaten in a couple of days. It was a BBBJ that I won’t forget anytime soon, I only wish I had a cover to sample her other goods.

Anyway enjoy the picts. And remember to always play safe!

sTibbyLucky dude I have been hanging out in Sanford since I saw Paula's pictures not to heavy for me any more info,like approx location?

Aug Rider
05-21-06, 21:16
I ventured into BSW land for a change. I usually don't fool with them, and you'll see my reason. Took a trip down number 3 and turned right heading toward the tracks. Right before turning left to cross the tracks I spot Shay (hesitated when I asked her name). She was wearing jeans, a Panthers shirt and Panthers hat. She was about 5'5", decent face with baby fat around the middle. As soon as I asked her name, she said she was hungry. WTF! I started talking about the deed and thinking of a place, when she demands that she eats first. Red Flag. Then she wanted a dime to exit the ride. No deal. I head toward Carthage St with US 1 South in mind. She starts ranting, When I didn't answer her, she starts with the threats. So and So will phuck you up. Blah blah blah. Once at the light of Horner Blvd, she fumbles with the door, snatches the air freshener and jumps out, leaving the door open. She called me a stupid, black MF and warned me about being seen again. Go figure. This shyt happened at 4 in the afternoon. LOL

I won't say stay away, because some people like drama. I do too, just not on Sunday.

Stay wrapped

Aug Rider
05-23-06, 22:24
Hit the stroll again early this evening and found double pleasure. Since I wasted time and gas Sunday, I figured I would double up. I played the numbers again and three was stilll hot.

1st - Picked up tiny light-skinned bsw. I thought long and hard, but did it anyway. I can't remember the name, but she looked older than the 23 she quoted. She was at the store on Char n 3. Face was okay, tiny chest and real tiny azz. We found a spot and woof woof. The box was tiny, but the KY kept her in the game. A duece later, I returned her to the store. She got a definate 7 on the service meter.

2nd - Darlene, older tall wsw, didn't ask her age. The face told it all. She too was posted at the store mentioned above. First spot was taken, so we found an alt. Woof woof was the cry. A duece later, she too was return to the store. She performed well, but had no rythum. She would zig everytime I zagged, Once penned to the seat, all was good. Service rated a 5.

Summary - A dime for Petro, two pops for lil Rider, two dueces for services, two satisfied providers and one tired big Rider.

Stay wrapped

Aug Rider
06-01-06, 19:40
After long weekend, I caught up with Darlene again walking toward number 1. I flashed the lights and in she jumped. After exchanging greetings and details from our 1st meet, we agreed to try again. Service was much better this time. There was no distinct odor of brewski. A-ha. We hit the spot, and the pounding began. Even though her rythum didn't improve, she did stay put. I found it easy to bottom out this time and she didn't mind. After the pop. I returned her to the store on number 3. On the way back to my abode, I noticed something strange on the seat. Hmm, it seems she left me a tip. I had broke the duece into four nicks before the meet. I guess she felt honored and left one behind. Guess who drank cold Boones on the trip back? I just can't get over gracious providers. It must be a NC thing. LOL

Stay wrapped

Wcoyete36
06-09-06, 19:42
Did the numbers and 4 was the lucky spot. Picked up this 6 Nine you referred to and got a little DITY with some visuals for a jackson. Man that was a far cry from what it cost me in Shalotte. Wanted to dive in but releatively new monger and was cautious. Boy it did look tight and was shaved. Nice clean looking. Any reports on her medical condition? Not coughs or sniffles while she was with me. I want to plug her, but need to know if she is safe.

Any comments on 69 will be appreciated.

Like to Look
06-10-06, 16:16
Running through Sanford Saturday afternoon.

Ran into this girls who's name I can't remember for the life of me. She's a trip and a half, but I've never seen anyone happier to get money - damn she lights up is is very appreciative.

Enjoy

NC Transplant
06-10-06, 21:09
Hey like to look, is that pussy as big as it looks? I think I would fall in that one?

Like to Look
06-11-06, 09:05
Hey like to look, is that pussy as big as it looks? I think I would fall in that one?

I'll see if I can get her to insert some various items next time... like a summer squash!

Like to Look
06-11-06, 22:01

sTibby

I was told on Saturday that Paula is in jail for a spell, unknown duration.

Iva Bigun
06-21-06, 10:29
Cruised Sanford Saturday afternoon. The numbered street did appear to be active, but I didn't see the girls in the pics.

All I did see was a WSW that looked to be about 20 and a BSW getting out of some guys truck. She looked to be a little cracked out.

Neither one caught my attention, so I headed on to Fayetteville.

Later,

Iva B.

Having Fun Too
06-23-06, 04:06
Pick up Marie on #4 she is about 5'6 140 lbs 19 yrs old blonde, her services are good. She enjoyed it as much as I did. The second pick up was just as good and she wanted to spend more time, but this was my 3rd trip of the evening. Before the second trip with Marie I received French lesson from 69 that was very enjoyable. I lost 3 dimes while I was with Marie and dam I lost 2 dimes while with 69. There seems to action at that truck stop the 421/501 intersection.

Thanks HFT

PS. Marie and 69 are also available for a double.

Like to Look
07-02-06, 22:16
Drove through town Saturday, mid-afternoon on a lark... saw zero! A little surprised, I don't think I've ever seen it that dead.

Scorpio Master
08-06-06, 02:42
Drove though Sanford Friday hitting the number streets I've seen on here. Saw a few bsw but they all looked too old for me. Did see one blonde kinda thick white girl with a blue shirt on walking with a guy that caught my interest. Saw her a few times but she never broke away from the guy. I just don't pick up pairs. Hunted around 3pm and again around 7pm. Hopefully will have better luck next time.

Scorpio Master

Browsebot
08-15-06, 03:35
Hey guys,

I am somewhat new to the area, but I am wondering if there are any shithole bars or lounges in Sanford where you can pick up providers that hang out there? Thanks.

Gimmesex 5
08-18-06, 18:15
Has this chick been around anyone? I would take a ride from RTP to try and find her.

Gimmesex 5
08-21-06, 22:40
Made the trek yesterday around 11:30 am yesterday, stayed until around 8pm. Dead as hell it seemed. Hardly any police either. Ended up picking up Sharon, a 40 something shorthaired blonde who walked Chatham street. 20 and a poor BBBJ but saving grace were her big tits and she swallowed.

Around 8pm right when night fell way up third street and cute long haired brunette was dancing as she walked with a black thug and I thought she was kidding. She eventaully jumped in my car and the alcohol on Alisha's breath (that was her name) almost knocked me out of my seat. Would only do a BJ covered so I dropped her back. She was real weird, did not look at me and would not hardly talk. She was easily hottest one out there but weird and looked real young from a distance.

N C Native
08-24-06, 00:33
Made the trip Monday around 2 pm. All streets were dead.

NothingButtens
09-04-06, 18:34
I made the trip from the RTP on Sunday afternnon. Didn't exactly know where the strip was so just drove all numbered satreets start to finish. Saw nada nothing. Went home to try again on the holiday. Same thing mon afternoon drove around for what seemed like hours saw one fat ugly blonde lady who was obviously pissed off I wouldnt pick her up. Since I don't know her name I will just refer to her as standswithfists because every time I drove by her (only twice I might add) she looked at me and gestured and when I shook my head no she shook her fists at me like she wanted to beat me. Oh well

Almost ready to give up I took one more cruise down #4 and saw the lady in red. Rhonda was her name alittle old but she did the trick. BBBJ and I was happy would repeat. (maybe) didn't see any LE. Are they clever do yhey hide? Good luck fellas.

Wcoyete36
09-11-06, 18:51
Took the trip to Sanford yesterday. Played the numbers and came up empty. Nothing. One ugly spic possibly, but I wasnt interested. Headed down toward Spring Lake. Cruised a few side roads and made a turn around at the large shopping center. Thought I caught a lady giving me '"the look"". I wasnt too sure so I kept going to another area. No luck.coming back through I saw her walking alongside the road. Wanted to pull over but LE was right beside me. I went straight and made sure her was out of sight and did the "you" turn. Picker her up. She said she saw me. I say I saw you see me. Her name was Sharon, not the Sharon in Sanford. Do you think it is a coincidnece that my 2 of my last 3 pick ups had the same name as my wife? Anyway. We did the checks and agreed to the deed. 2 for DITY upgraded to doggie for another. 2. Attitude was 6. Looks 7(35-40 y/o little more thatn slight build, but less than medium). Kept complaining about a headache and said I was pinching her hips as I drove it home. Dam I could have gotten that griping at home. Any felt much better althoguh a bit nervous about the whole thing (only my 3rd dream) and slept well. Hey, did I mentioned that all of this was a dream too?

Silver Tibby
11-27-06, 16:08
I'm finally back in Carolina and I decided to cruz sanford the old faithful city for SW action. I was suprised that the numbered streets turned up nothing. The streets were dead. Does anyone know what happened to Sanford?

By the way I love the picts on the fayetteville Mad props to AAMCO!

good luck in the hunt!

sTibby

Deadeye
12-19-06, 15:54
I picked her up on 3rd street. In spite of her age, she is an expert at licking, sucking, and riding a dick.

She carried a change of clothes and did some modeling for me.

She has a great personality and is fun to be around.

Unfortunately, she had no contact information.

Deadeye
12-19-06, 15:57
She sucks and fucks as well as someone with twice her experience. Her BBBJ was enthusiastic with some deep throat swallowing.

Her CFS was great. She had a big juicy ****. She gets porked a lot, but her ass was still tight. I fucked her missionary and then flipped her over and grabbed her by the hips and banged her tight ass till I unloaded.

She would not allow cum anywhere on her body. She allowed pics that showed her scantily clad or naked. No action pictures were allowed except the one I took before she could say no.

I regret that she had no contact numbers.

Pic 484) I got this BJ pic before she had a chance to refuse.

pic 528) I tore into this fine tight ass.

pic 531) She's proud of her pierced tongue.

Daddy Lows
12-19-06, 16:00
So you gave her ass a full tune-up,oil and lube job, right? Right. :thumbsup: And she complained about some stupid photo. Hah hah hah.

Peace

Browsebot
12-19-06, 22:11
The chick that Aamco just tapped in Sanford has been running around Sanford for some time. She was previously mentioned and photographed in this report from June 2006.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=441229&postcount=14

WhenWhen
12-20-06, 00:27
great shots - I got to hand it to Aamco - he is fearless and knows what this is all about - by the way, Aamco - I haven't forgotten about you - those snaps are still to come - probabaly in the Spartanburg area

[QUOTE=Aamco]She sucks and fucks as well as someone with twice her experience. Her BBBJ was enthusiastic with some deep throat swallowing.

SomeDude
03-19-07, 23:37
Found myself passing through Sanford today on my way to...... well it does not matter where I was going. Anyway I surfed a little and came across a girl at the corner of 3rd and McIver, actually it was the only girl I saw. WSW, bright red hair, that's what she called herself, RED. The second redhead I've hit in as many days, read my last Fayetteville post.

Skinny, small tits and a slave of the rock she tried to fire up in my SUV, no go on that which pissed her off. I told her to take a walk with her attitude and waved two dimes bye, bye, she changed her tune fast. With that out of the way we got down to business in a secluded spot which are hard to find as I don't know the area well.

BBBJ with the offer of CIM, service was good and I almost popped early, I offered another dime for greek as her pussy was to hairy for me. She accepted so I lubbed that tight pink whole up and shoved my surf board in and rode her fast. She bitched about the pain so I pulled out, lost the cover and waxed her ass with my load. Donated another nickle for her trouble.

To bad these girls never have digits for a repeat performance. On a side note for all the Fayetteville readers I passed WSW blond Stacy on the way home off Bragg Blvd. I was spent so I passed on a roll with her, although I have greeked her before. On my way to Sanford I surfed Spring Lake, dead like most of the Nam, later dudes...........

NC Wanderer
03-24-07, 10:31
Decided to visit Sanford Wednesday and try the numbers once more. Two previous trips had produced nothing, but since it is my nearest fishing hole I had to try again.

I spotted a likely suspect on a side street and circled around, but was too late as she was picked up by a red pickup. Drove around the numbers a wihile longer and was about to give up when I saw a likely suspect on 3rd near the bridge. Circled back into position and offered a ride to Rachel(? I am sure her name started with R anyway), BSW easy 7 to 8 on the scale, somewhat slender girl who had moved to the area from Durham. She said the gang activity there was too much for her.

Anyway, drove to a secluded spot for bbbj w/spit. Very good skills, keep going after the initial cum shot until I pulled her away. Great deal for $.20, could have got away with .15 but all I had with me was 3 twenties. Would do again if I get the chance.

Sanford is still a good 30-40 minute drive before the hunt begins. If anyone has any hints closer to the Aberdee/Southern Pines are I would appreciate a heads up by PM.

NC

Gimmesex 5
04-15-07, 09:51
Had a great day in Sanford yesterday. I arrived around noon or so and it started off like last time, deader than a cemetary. I drove for hours and saw neither LE or SW. first encounter with Rita, a heavey, pimply faced white SW with staright blonde hair who I picked up on Chatam was horrible.20 for a BBBJ that was hardly a BJ. Technique aweful, she was coughing on me, changed the radio when she got in the car to the usually pop crap, she blasted it (never asked permission) and when we got to the spot, I just wanted to get it over but she leaned back for a minute and listened to the song.

The second SW, Sam (Samanatha) was a totally different story. I passed her several times on Oakwood near corner of 3rd. She was thick (not fat) had her hair up in a bun and was a very cute (she is 24) WSW. She was dressed a little funky, black sweat pant type bottom with white sweat socks pulled up high. She was hanging around with a very aggressive black guy who I thought was her pimp. he even yelled at me later waving his hands in some unknown sign language. When I got her alone and drove passed, I stared hard at her and nodded my head and she only stared back angrily. Anyway, long story short, I saw her later on Mciver and 4th or 5th so I circled around and came up so I could roll down my window and talk. Her super pleasant demeanor had me let her in. Boy am I glad I did. 20 bbbj and deep hard sucking and my last encouner 1 hour earlier was forgotten and this one was over in about 30 seconds. She was a solid 8 in performance and if you read my other posts, I do not give out high marks easily.I drove home and when I got to RT40 was hit with BJ withdrawal, so I went to the ATM and found her again and tried again but could not cum a third time.

She definately is a newbie because she tried to hand me back my 20!I told her never to do that again, sorry guys, I am a straight up player.

Anyway, let me close with this and sorry for the long post, anyone that does not contribute to the board please do not ask me any further questions (like all the Raleigh and Durham mongers do to one another) because I will not answer them. Just my own personal values, you need to give and take, not just take. Now, if SOMEDUDE asks a question, he contributes so much and in such great detail I would probably pay for his date with this girl!

Trompe032
04-19-07, 02:45
I think my mongering sense may be getting better but I'm not sure.

Coming back from Fayetteville thru Sanford about 3-430 today. Drove parallel to the tracks on Chatham going toward McIver. Think I saw one thick WSW unless it was a chick that worked down there. I looped around but she made slight eye contact. When she got to McIver met up with a dark haired thinner girl about 5'5" she looked pretty good. My instinct wasn't screaming so I kept rolling. The dark haired one did look my way but I guess my work attire makes an SW nervous. Not too many suits that come that way.

I'll keep trying to get it right but add that route to your loop cause I went around it for about 45 min and saw no sign of LE.

Happy hunting

Trompe

Gimmesex 5
06-10-07, 12:00
This state is ridiculous! I am the last poster here, in Durham, Raleigh and Greensboro!

What is wrong with the people who don't poster! What pussys! I can't believe there are not this many people who don't know about this board?

Anyway, real quick, about 2 weeks ago after seeing little in raleigh, went to Sanford. Right away saw Sam on pay phone (or pretending to be) at McIver and 5th(?) at that ghetto store. She got in and was tweeking, had her flabby gut hanging out (hairy too!) but I went too far. Got an enthusiastic BBBJ as we drove down 5th. I then took long ride home.

Trompe032
06-13-07, 21:36
I am always driving Sanford up and down the numbers, Mac, and Chatham but never see anything that is worth picking up. If they are even out. Most of the time I see nothing. I have even parked at the store mentioned and just chilled but seen nothing. Am I missing something?

Trompe032
06-19-07, 19:11
Saw two WSWs today around 3rd and Chatham near 6pm. One was very heavy dirty blonde. The other was a spinner brunette. I was initially thinking what the hell but in getting close I realized someone needed to "Pimp those Hydes" Faces too fugly for me, even just for a BJ. If anyone knows of a local provider or a reliable gal hit me up. Otherwise it's just me and Fayetteville K-Bars.

NC Wanderer
08-03-07, 09:20
Happened to be in Sanford late Wednesday (around 9:30) and noticed a decent looking chubby blonde at the end of the road right after the RR crossing (Chatham or something like that). Decided to circle back and pick her up. Rita is a 6 or better on the scale, nice full natural tits and a heavy country southern accent.

Settled on bbbj for .2 and drove to a dark side street for the deal. Once there she admitted she did not like bj's and could not stand cum in her mouth. She tried for a short while and came up for air announcing that she was not a very good prostitute. She sucked a little more then finished me by hand.

All in all a piss poor performance and I cannot recommend her based on zero oral skills, but I must admit it was all I could do not to laugh at her self depreciating attitude.

I did notice a couple more SW's on 3rd as we passed by and wish I had done a little shopping first, but I always heard a SW in the car is worth two on the street.

NC

Gimmesex 5
08-18-07, 11:58
Yeah, look at my post on this loser SW.

Happened to be in Sanford late Wednesday (around 9:30) and noticed a decent looking chubby blonde at the end of the road right after the RR crossing (Chatham or something like that). Decided to circle back and pick her up. Rita is a 6 or better on the scale, nice full natural tits and a heavy country southern accent.

Settled on bbbj for .2 and drove to a dark side street for the deal. Once there she admitted she did not like bj's and could not stand cum in her mouth. She tried for a short while and came up for air announcing that she was not a very good prostitute. She sucked a little more then finished me by hand.

All in all a piss poor performance and I cannot recommend her based on zero oral skills, but I must admit it was all I could do not to laugh at her self depreciating attitude.

I did notice a couple more SW's on 3rd as we passed by and wish I had done a little shopping first, but I always heard a SW in the car is worth two on the street.

NC

NothingButtens
08-25-07, 17:21
Tried to play the numbers on my way home to raleigh yesterday, but came up empty. Twas about 1930 on a Friday eve I figured something had to be out. Cruised for about 30min and nothing. Was on my way out when I came up on 1st and north I think (right by the road that leads back across the tracks) anyway uncle leo was out in force I saw 4 marked cars and 2 possible un-marked suv's.

I have probably cruised the route in Sanford 20 or more times and never seen a Leo now I'm seeing like 6. Made the left on first back down to Charlotte and I was gone. Now in retro kinda glad I found nothing. Might have been LE sting. Oh well thats the chance we take right?

"The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday"

NC Wanderer
09-07-07, 13:04
Wandered through Sanford Wednesday around 6:30 pm and found Tanya, BSW tall, thin, small a-cups just off of 3rd. She was dressed in a white wife beater with no bra (nothing but big nipples poking through) and a jean dress ripped up the side. I might normally pass by one who is waving and being as obvious as she was, but it had been a long time.

Drove behind a house she said was hers for an excellent bbbjcim w/spit. Her right hand was wrapped in an ace bandage so she did a true bj with only her mouth and throat. Gave her .20 in advance and a .05 tip for good work.

She says she is out from early afternoon until early evening. She was carrying a wooden hiking stick, but don't let that bother you. Good skills, reasonable looks, worth a try.

NC

Gimmesex 5
09-07-07, 15:28
I did not report but I was with her about 3 weeks ago. She has a great tight body (which I fucked) and a baby face. Her BJ was below average IMHO. Get this, her "girlfriend" is Paula reported and pictured doing a BJ a while back. I was given a #, called and spoke briefly with her (I suppose it was anyway) but she would not meet me. They kept pushing Tanya on me.

Wandered through Sanford Wednesday around 6:30 pm and found Tanya, BSW tall, thin, small a-cups just off of 3rd. She was dressed in a white wife beater with no bra (nothing but big nipples poking through) and a jean dress ripped up the side. I might normally pass by one who is waving and being as obvious as she was, but it had been a long time.

Drove behind a house she said was hers for an excellent bbbjcim w/spit. Her right hand was wrapped in an ace bandage so she did a true bj with only her mouth and throat. Gave her .20 in advance and a .05 tip for good work.

She says she is out from early afternoon until early evening. She was carrying a wooden hiking stick, but don't let that bother you. Good skills, reasonable looks, worth a try.

NC

Rredd
12-12-07, 16:57
Hey guys, new to trolling the Sanford area. Been trolling Raleigh and Durham for few years with good results. Just wandering if Maria is still out and about. Because I've only been in Sanford area couple of times and had no luck. Would love to meet up with Maria. Any advice?

Justin Time
02-07-08, 21:35
Long time Listener, First time caller. My hobby is watching and chatting, but I've not had the desire to commit. I've circled and talked up a few people but only got one story. Not sure if it's true, but the dude claimed he was driving, not looking, but a girl made eyecontact from the stoop she was sitting on, Oakwood, I think. Girl was cracked out, kept insisitng he was a cop, made him grab her chest. She pulled off her pants, which freaked him out, she statred and stopped a BBBJ several times and then he just made her get dressed and get out, no money. She was young and white. Sorry I don't have any better, but I wanted to contribute, LOVE what you guys do!

Rick

Akeman0866
02-24-08, 02:38
Returning from Cary between 3:30/4:00 pm thru Sanford on a beautiful sunny afternoon. Turned onto 3rd hoping to see any activity. Cruised by all the streets I've seen posted here, the "Ghetto Store" LMAO, no action Jackson. I know the days are getting longer and March 8th is daylight saving time I hear. Maybe next time I'm travelling thru there things may be different. Best of Luck to all Mongers. Out of curiosity, how many "FayMongers" are on this site. Count me in as one.

John Bubber
04-08-08, 13:54
Ok, I'm a new guy on the block, never sampled any of the ladies wares, but have been reading here hopefully educating myself.

I know Rita. I talk to her once in a while in a non-sexual, non-customer manner. She sometimes visits a low life crack-head dude who lives near me, probably to get drugs. Rita seems sweet, she's really not bad looking and has what appears to be a great set of tits. From my conversations with her she's not all that stable - or not all there. Friends or Rita (other women) have told me she's been hooked on crack since she was 13, has several kids and often lives on the streets. She's kinda chubby so "hooked on crack" might mean she uses when she can get it I guess. One day I was talking to her and she almost started crying saying she couldn't sleep at night and was considering committing herself to a mental hospital for help. I felt sorry for her, she does seem like a sweet mixed up person.

Looks-wise I'd probably do her if I could be safe but since she knows where I live I think I'll pass. I don't want her knocking on my door.

Justin Time
05-05-08, 19:42
Well I've heard many stories mostly good. BSW Little Renea (sic) great attitude and very friendly service. Big fan of Maxwell house, good to the last drop, . 2for BBBJCIM. Little bit of a treat (not really) for the nose. I guess the heat makes people sweaty, no foul odor from the south though.

Rita: I cannot be as enthusiastic. Franklin gets her started and then she complains that she will never be the head waitress, cause she aint good at it.

BSW Tonya, also known as bop, has been around, but I recently heard she might be staying with a group of friends courtesy of the NC correctional system. Seems the place to be is seventh and maple. That said, so many uncles, it looks like a family reunion.

Saving the best for last, Nicole strolls out from the other side of toen to play the numbers, little thick but great attitude BSW. She won't wave and jump up and down, but she will make eyecontact and be Very professional.

Andy J. Is the only necessary travel companion, and he always gets the job done. At least this is what I have heard!

NC Wanderer
04-06-09, 11:21
Wow, its almost been a year since anyone posted in Sanford. The clean up of the numbered steets really took away a lot of our fun.

Saturday afternoon having determined the numbers were dead, I cut over to Moore St. and picked up Denise. BSW, 5'-5'2", cute face but a big belly. OK BBBJ for .2. She says numbers are to risky with LEO patrolling heavy all the time. She said the action had moved, but I forgot the street she named, but it can't be to far away.

Right now, if you see something decent on the numbered streets it could easily be a decoy so don't take unncessary chances.

KnobJob
05-23-09, 12:08
Sanford is not totally dead. Have been crusing the zones around the numbered streets for several afternoons. Each day I had atleast spotted Rita and usually one or two other SWs. Finally made the pickup off of Chatham on Friday. Asked her for a ride and she jumped in. She seems pretty safe, isn't the type that will rip you off or anything. Kinda has ghetto accent, I guess from living in the streets of Sanford her whole life. Anyways, asked her to join me at my hotel room for some fun. She agreed to come hang out for an hour for 3 jacksons. Fucking incredible tits. Pretty much did everything but a BBBJ, said she was no fan of that.

I would definitely recommend Rita to any of you mongers out there in the area who are really paranoid about picking up SWs. Sanford seems to be a really safe place to cruise, especially around 3pm to dark. I cruised on a number of afternoons over the past several weeks, and I swear I have only seen maybe 3 LE crusing. You are almost always garunteed to see Rita out if you cruise long enough. Like I said before, I can tell she is not out to screw anyone, like many SWs are. Enjoy my pic below.

KJ

Silver Tibby
06-22-10, 08:40
Drove through the reg spots in sanford about 830pm and picked up a spinner named Lindsay. Mid-30's white skinny chick with a great mouth offered bbbjcim for two dimes and a nickle, I would definetely repeat.

STibby

Avogadro
08-30-10, 08:33
I cruised the numbered streets, along with Chatham, McIver and Charlotte on Friday about 7pm. No action to be seen. Maybe the SW's have moved elsewhere? Or maybe I just hit it at the wrong time of day?

Wildthang36
10-16-10, 17:37
Found Chrissy on 5. Beautiful eyes and personality. Very monger savvy and Uncle cautious, even down to how to drop her off w / o raising suspicion.

6 on the SW scale but a 10 after I bathed her face in DNA beauty cream.

Jackson and Abe for a quick DITY. I was running low on time.

See Wilmongton post for near miss with Nikki previously reported on by Kain21.

Wildthang36
10-16-10, 17:38
That was Nikki reported on by Beachnut. Sorry Kain.

NC Wanderer
10-26-10, 11:59
Happened to wander through Sanford last Saturday with low expectations. As I drove down 3rd a saw a decent looking potential SW hanging on the corner. I circled back and offered a her a lift. She claimed a relative had borrowed her car and thought it would be impounded and she really needed.60. I only had.30 so she settled. Drove to a spot down the road for BBBJ no cim. Not very skilled and had to finish by hand. She had obviously been drinking a lot of beer. I let her stop to pick up smokes (and a big bottle of beer) and dropped back at her corner.

Robin claims to to be a pro, was about 5'3", medium build, brown hair with small but nice titties.

Wildthang36
11-01-10, 19:01
Left work early today to make the trip. I found Chrissy again. This time she had on make-up. DAM what a difference a little rouge and eye liner makes. She looked good w / o it but dam 7-8, with it I'd rate her 8-9 on the SW scale when she is fixed up, but services are a little lacking. She has a great attitude and worth the deposit for me.

BBBJ.25 finished on her tits. Do not go looking for her though, you will not find her. LOL.

She showed me to her home and offered for me to come by and pick her up next time I was in and didn't see her out.

Later

Wildthang36
11-07-10, 20:24
Hit it Fri for about 1 hour and found nothing to my likeing. Well did find one porential, but she didn't need a ride. Hmmm.

Saw one fugly and passed. Nothing else out and my girl Chrissy wasn't at home. Saw several uncles, but I saw them first and went the other way.

Headed for soup on Sat so check out the other report there.

Browsebot
12-29-10, 23:21
Just wondering if anyone has seen Maria in Sanford lately?

She used to frequent the numbers.

MarleyDog
02-10-11, 19:02
I woke up yesterday from an ok dream. Picked up a WSW named bunny on #3. I would give her a 4 on looks and a 6 on service. She was the only one out. Was in a hurry so we agreed on a quick visit. Picked location and off we went. Then I woke up.

JWilson6822
03-02-11, 21:58
I rolled up and down the numbered streets and streets nearby today around 4:00 to 5:00pm. I saw nada. No SW, no UV, nothing. I hope that I was just out too soon, because I did a pretty extensive search and did not see anyone out.

JWilson6822
03-03-11, 22:22
Tried again in Sanford today. This time I was there from 3:00 to 4:00 pm. Same routes, and still did not see anything.

Rob68
04-07-11, 23:42
Just wondering if anyone has seen Maria in Sanford lately?

She used to frequent the numbers.I was doing the usual cruise up and down 301 last night in the ville and saw this gal walking to the notel down the st from the BP. Was going to make the move but LE was just across the st at the other notel. Figured better safe than sorry.

NC Wanderer
06-16-11, 21:03
Wandered through Sanford and the numbers recently. Not much to see other than to hefty BSW's that did not appeal. Had given up when I spotted a girl in shorty short spandex. Had to double back for a second look.

I pulled up and rolled the window down and asked if she needed a ride."No I don't need a ride, are you looking for a girl?". I said "maybe". She said take me to the little store and hopped in. I stroked her leg and she said "I reallt don't have to go to the store".

We drove to the park and found a private spot. All I wanted was a BBBJ. At first she covered me up but aid if this is all you want we can take the cover off. Good BBBJCIMw / Spit.

Stephanie is a cute girl, out of work and hard on her luck. She has a belly, but we can over look that. Shortish blonde hair and worth the trouble. Be nice, like many of us, times are hard but she is not jaded and still trying to get by.

NC

Avogadro
11-02-11, 09:05
Had a dream yesterday that I cruised through Sanford about 5pm. In my dream I hit Chatham, McIver and the numbered streets and was heading back to the scary little store on Third when I saw a cute WSW. I drove by and did the wave, circled the block and picked her up. Cute little brunette about 5'4", a little on the plump side, but not a BBW. Very nice C-cups, firm and natural. Didn't get the druggie vibe from her, but my meth-dar could have been overriden my my desire to bust a nut. Rode around for a few minutes until we found a spot. In this dream, a nice BBBJ with lots of spit and hand action was $.30. I didn't have time to experiment with any other services, but got the impression they were available.

She said her name was Rachel and that she could usually be found on Third. No digits currently, but she hoped to have a phone again soon.

Stay safe guys.

JWilson6822
12-07-11, 19:39
It is good to hear that there is a little fun in Sanford still. I have never had any luck with finding anything. It could have been the time of day I looked. I still try every once in a while, just in case.

Had a dream yesterday that I cruised through Sanford about 5pm. In my dream I hit Chatham, McIver and the numbered streets and was heading back to the scary little store on Third when I saw a cute WSW. I drove by and did the wave, circled the block and picked her up. Cute little brunette about 5'4", a little on the plump side, but not a BBW. Very nice C-cups, firm and natural. Didn't get the druggie vibe from her, but my meth-dar could have been overriden my my desire to bust a nut. Rode around for a few minutes until we found a spot. In this dream, a nice BBBJ with lots of spit and hand action was $.30. I didn't have time to experiment with any other services, but got the impression they were available.

She said her name was Rachel and that she could usually be found on Third. No digits currently, but she hoped to have a phone again soon.

Stay safe guys.

Luscious Nikki
12-26-19, 06:39
Too bad we didn't meet when I was in Sanford. Also not a SW.

Saw two WSWs today around 3rd and Chatham near 6pm. One was very heavy dirty blonde. The other was a spinner brunette. I was initially thinking what the hell but in getting close I realized someone needed to "Pimp those Hydes" Faces too fugly for me, even just for a BJ. If anyone knows of a local provider or a reliable gal hit me up. Otherwise it's just me and Fayetteville K-Bars.

SexGuide24
05-04-20, 00:06
Too bad we didn't meet when I was in Sanford. Also not a SW.I tried scouting when I was out it's was around 11:45 pm Nothing on Chatham of third or first I must be going at the wrong time or something so what's the best time and street?

Blue Train
05-26-20, 14:35
I spent part of last week catching up on the SW reports here and thought I'd just cruise through to see what was happening. It was mid-day and there was not much going on after running the numbers a little. I was just about to chalk it up to another dead zone. As I was leaving, a blonde in strechpants and t-shirt was adjusting herself just outside the RR park restroom. I did a lap and then pulled into the parking lot just as she was appraoching. I don't have her name, but Mr. Jackson got my fingers wet as we found someplace quiet and a BBBJ, which is all I was after today. There was more on offer, but I'd spent as much time as I care to.

Not sure if this was an anomaly, but it turned out OK for me.

SexGuide24
05-27-20, 04:24
I spent part of last week catching up on the SW reports here and thought I'd just cruise through to see what was happening. It was mid-day and there was not much going on after running the numbers a little. I was just about to chalk it up to another dead zone. As I was leaving, a blonde in strechpants and t-shirt was adjusting herself just outside the RR park restroom. I did a lap and then pulled into the parking lot just as she was appraoching. I don't have her name, but Mr. Jackson got my fingers wet as we found someplace quiet and a BBBJ, which is all I was after today. There was more on offer, but I'd spent as much time as I care to.

Not sure if this was an anomaly, but it turned out OK for me.Check your messages.

MarleyDog
06-08-20, 09:11

Not sure if this was an anomaly, but it turned out OK for me.Can someone help me understand RR Park?

Avogadro
06-08-20, 12:46
Can someone help me understand RR Park?Pretty sure he is talking about Depot Park (where the train is).

SexGuide24
06-08-20, 13:48
Can someone help me understand RR Park?If you're trying to find any SW it's basically like a dead zone I cruise through there daily and see nothing.

Avogadro
06-09-20, 07:31
If you're trying to find any SW it's basically like a dead zone I cruise through there daily and see nothing.I'm going to have to agree. Sanford is a freaking dead zone right now.

SexGuide24
06-09-20, 09:56
I'm going to have to agree. Sanford is a freaking dead zone right nowYup I gave up on it cause it to much gas trying to search it.

Avogadro
06-16-20, 10:05
She advertises as "SnowBuny" (sic), 25 year old Caucasian (appears hispanic in the photos). Anyone with info it would be greatly appreciated. If not, I may have to TOFTT to see how she is.

https://fayetteville-nc.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/snowbuny/218827119378

SexGuide24
06-26-20, 00:00
She advertises as "SnowBuny" (sic), 25 year old Caucasian (appears hispanic in the photos). Anyone with info it would be greatly appreciated. If not, I may have to TOFTT to see how she is.

https://fayetteville-nc.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/snowbuny/218827119378Haven't seen her but she does post often saw this real hot blonde walking while in Sanford yesterday but couldn't get her cause I had to time to scoop.

SexGuide24
07-12-20, 13:56
Actually saw one in another but didn't get a chance to scope cause of all the people out today and to many walking but maybe next time it was around 4 pm.

MarleyDog
07-22-20, 16:49
Actually saw one in another but didn't get a chance to scope cause of all the people out today and to many walking but maybe next time it was around 4 pm.What part of Sanford have you seen the 2 SW you have reported on?

HardAndLucky
08-14-20, 10:33
I posted this in Greensboro but if you are in Sanford I have a good one for you. I have seen her 3 times. She is on SA. PM me for details.

https://www.seeking.com/member/dabe16b2-c924-4d36-9e53-ceabd8b49633

SexGuide24
10-07-20, 02:38
Any luck in Sanford.

SexGuide24
04-29-21, 12:53
So Sanford has died down I don't see anything here anymore.

Avogadro
04-30-21, 10:17
So Sanford has died down I don't see anything here anymore.Truth. There doesn't seem to be anyone reliable who is a Sanford regular at this time.

Abracapocs
05-26-21, 07:40
Has anyone had any luck in identifying anything going on in Sanford? DM me is fine.

SexGuide24
06-15-21, 02:00
Has anyone had any luck in identifying anything going on in Sanford? DM me is fine.I've been hoping to where the SW in Sanford are at but I've had no luck.

ArrowHead69
06-15-21, 16:42
I've been hoping to where the SW in Sanford are at but I've had no luck.They've been pretty active around Maple & 4th area the last few months.

SexGuide24
06-16-21, 02:23
They've been pretty active around Maple & 4th area the last few months.What time cause I must be going around the wrong time of day.

ArrowHead69
06-16-21, 17:11
What time cause I must be going around the wrong time of day.Seems busier in the evenings after 4 or 5 or so but have seen them strolling around that area all times of the day hit and miss.

SexGuide24
06-17-21, 12:07
Seems busier in the evenings after 4 or 5 or so but have seen them strolling around that area all times of the day hit and miss.Ima message you about that area.

SexGuide24
08-03-21, 02:32
Seems busier in the evenings after 4 or 5 or so but have seen them strolling around that area all times of the day hit and miss.It turns out there are some that on there almost everyday haven't set up a date since cops tend to scope out that area more now, I tried last week and a cop was there asking them questions at the stop sign, I'll give another update when it happens.

BurdManSaurus
08-17-21, 10:19
I'm guessing it's just the one massage place and 4th and Maple?

Bbsm74
08-25-21, 17:08
I'm guessing it's just the one massage place and 4th and Maple?Angry uncle visited Wilson this week. Amy is gone. Not sure what happened w / Susan. New place on Horner (KS) - easy to find on STG. But it seems like uncle is on a rampage right now. Might not be the best time to visit the stores.

BurdManSaurus
08-26-21, 12:15
Angry uncle visited Wilson this week. Amy is gone. Not sure what happened w / Susan. New place on Horner (KS) - easy to find on STG. But it seems like uncle is on a rampage right now. Might not be the best time to visit the stores.Yeah, I saw the article. I think I'll stay away for a little bit. Uncle must be low on money or something.

SexGuide24
09-08-21, 18:21
Took a while found a good WSW damage was 30 dimes but it wasn't bad at all she says they barely come out because LEO are always scouting that area but she still comes out, there were a few others standing around also. Got her in the car drove to a spot and she got to work told her if I see her out again I'll definitely will be picking her up.

ITGuy55
09-19-21, 23:44
Just got back from seeing this one.

Set up was easy, initial text to the deed maybe an hour including travel (17 minutes).

Pulled up, she met me out front off a trailer on a country road, offer to go in was there but I wanted car date which she was cool with, pics seem accurate, was dark and I saw a pouch and some leg marks but nothing off setting.

Made quick small talk, got to business with a BBBJ, did not last long maybe 2 minutes but I was face pounding her, took it like a champ and was vocal.

Switched to mish, went BB. She took it like a champ and was quasi loud, I am kind of well endowed so when I went deep you could def see the reactions but all in all took it like a champ, asked for me not to bust in her so I blew on her chest.

All in all nice visit, will repeat. She sent verification photos as well.

https://fayetteville-nc.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/tasty/511783819714

MrMrb072
10-05-21, 09:34
Took a while found a good WSW damage was 30 dimes but it wasn't bad at all she says they barely come out because LEO are always scouting that area but she still comes out, there were a few others standing around also. Got her in the car drove to a spot and she got to work told her if I see her out again I'll definitely will be picking her up.Got any intel on her been trying to find something new in Sandford know of any spots I go through the regular area but it's dead don't know where they have gone got any intel or recommendations? It'll be very grateful.

Xudus
10-19-21, 20:03
Had a nice encounter w a WSW, just a regular BBBJ for a dub, took her time and was very vocal. On 4th + maple!

SexGuide24
10-20-21, 02:32
Had a nice encounter w a WSW, just a regular BBBJ for a dub, took her time and was very vocal. On 4th + maple!Was she blonde and kinda skinny?

Xudus
10-24-21, 19:28
Was she blonde and kinda skinny?From what I could tell she was a bit thin, but still had a nice figure. If I recall she said she was from Chicago.

SexGuide24
10-25-21, 01:52
From what I could tell she was a bit thin, but still had a nice figure. If I recall she said she was from Chicago.If it's who I think it is she gives a good BJ she just don't be out as much so it hard to see her.

BarryMcKock
11-08-21, 19:51
Picked up a WSW on 4th / maple. Went by "Bunny" but said her real name is Katrina. Who knows.

Said she only does CBJ so I took her to a drop off place and let her out. No hard feelings, just not interested in a CBJ.

SexGuide24
11-14-21, 09:15
Picked up a WSW on 4th / maple. Went by "Bunny" but said her real name is Katrina. Who knows.

Said she only does CBJ so I took her to a drop off place and let her out. No hard feelings, just not interested in a CBJ.Snowbunny aka katrina can be very delusional and up charge she says she's the best but people don't pick her up as much cause at times she will up charge 60-100 but there two more that be out at like 12 at night Amy and Trina.

, never hooked up with amy but I got a CBJ from Trina it was really good great tongue work after the dead I think she passed gas in the car and it was horrible never picked her up again after that but Amy always look fresh when she's out walking around might give her a try, then you have Bree the AA she is very beautiful with a booty to match I was shock when I saw her walking around but I was told to be careful with her cause she will steal anything in your care to blackmail you I personally never picked her up but haven't seen her around lately or I'm missing her times out.

BarryMcKock
11-14-21, 11:17
Snowbunny aka katrina can be very delusional and up charge she says she's the best but people don't pick her up as much cause at times she will up charge 60-100 but there two more that be out at like 12 at night Amy and Trina.

, never hooked up with amy but I got a CBJ from Trina it was really good great tongue work after the dead I think she passed gas in the car and it was horrible never picked her up again after that but Amy always look fresh when she's out walking around might give her a try, then you have Bree the AA she is very beautiful with a booty to match I was shock when I saw her walking around but I was told to be careful with her cause she will steal anything in your care to blackmail you I personally never picked her up but haven't seen her around lately or I'm missing her times out.Any particular area to find Amy?

SexGuide24
11-14-21, 12:38
Any particular area to find Amy?She's usually walking down maple around 12 at night wearing all black.

Xudus
11-30-21, 21:32
Found a WSW on Hickory and 6th said her name was Christina?. She had some nice features and a decent size rack. Said she was bored and wanted some pipe so I picked her up but ended up passing before I could do the deed since I was on a time crunch. Does anyone have any reviews or personal encounters? She's brunette about 5'9"ish.

LuciferIzthede
02-04-22, 02:15
Tried to play the numbers on my way home to raleigh yesterday, but came up empty. Twas about 1930 on a Friday eve I figured something had to be out. Cruised for about 30min and nothing. Was on my way out when I came up on 1st and north I think (right by the road that leads back across the tracks) anyway uncle leo was out in force I saw 4 marked cars and 2 possible un-marked suv's.

I have probably cruised the route in Sanford 20 or more times and never seen a Leo now I'm seeing like 6. Made the left on first back down to Charlotte and I was gone. Now in retro kinda glad I found nothing. Might have been LE sting. Oh well thats the chance we take right?

"The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday"Travelled McIver St, saw a lizard in a yellow dress with a handler at the little store. Made another pass through 30 minutes later, saw a another apparent lizard from a distance standing at 4 an mple. Approaching it, the lizard was heavily dressed in Jean pants and heavy coat buttoned up. Temp was about 46, first wed night in Feb. The lizard didn't wave or anything and appeared to be concealing face by tucking it in jacket. Blond, curly hair, like a wig. I kept it moving. Noticed a few marked cars. Damn. Cock blockers.

SexGuide24
02-12-22, 14:37
Travelled McIver St, saw a lizard in a yellow dress with a handler at the little store. Made another pass through 30 minutes later, saw a another apparent lizard from a distance standing at 4 an mple. Approaching it, the lizard was heavily dressed in Jean pants and heavy coat buttoned up. Temp was about 46, first wed night in Feb. The lizard didn't wave or anything and appeared to be concealing face by tucking it in jacket. Blond, curly hair, like a wig. I kept it moving. Noticed a few marked cars. Damn. Cock blockers.Y'all I'm starting to see less and less now most times I only see just one within the whole area, they use to be in pairs walking around now they not, hopefully near summer time I see more out or some new ones. The one I see walking all the time just isn't appealing.

SexGuide24
02-12-22, 14:39
I've start to notice a lot of cars lined up there at like 12 in the afternoon a lot almost every day is it finally kicking off in there? Or am I missing something.

UncutDik
02-19-22, 10:30
Hello all. Jw what's good in sanford area. Moved here about a week ago. Hit me up please about best SW and gals in area. Thsnks.

LuciferIzthede
02-25-22, 12:54
The one I see walking all the time just isn't appealing.Which one is that? I've hitched one that's brown skin, maybe mixed / native. Smaller BBW found her evenings on McIver, another time on Maple. About 4-6 on scale.

SexGuide24
03-23-22, 00:48
So the SW in Sanford have disappeared, it's been about a week since I've seen any, did they all move to a new area or something?

ArmyChoc
10-31-22, 01:38
Sunday Morning around 7 am saw an older WSW. Slim with some typical body damage but decent for a SW, said her name was Emily. . 3 for FS. Flute skills were on point, tight kitty, responded to dick well. She did not have a number but said she frequents that area. Overall decent time, good price point, I would repeat. Happy Hunting.

Smyt1234
04-03-23, 13:47
Hello, still new to Sanford and wondering if there is anything good?