PDA

View Full Version : Pony Liquor

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Ron In Fla
04-19-06, 11:00
Re-opened Monday. Maybe that'll take some of the heat off the other places.

Poon Doggy
04-19-06, 18:17
Stopped in on tuesday afternoon! Had a great time! Several girls from the other places in town are back there again. They all are asking for Gordon to come back too! Ha! They say the place isn't the same without him.

Psyche
05-04-06, 11:15
The girls from Jake's, Nelson's and White's are in there now. It seems they've improved the place a bit. $30 dances seem a bit stiff, oh. Saw the Paula, says her sister is there also. Couple other faces I didn't recognize, but cute enough.

Psyche
05-28-06, 08:03
Thought pw'd like to know she is at Pony now, goes by Hollywood there. They are always getting new faces in, so there is likely to be something interesting! VIP rooms are quite nice also.

PWhipped
05-31-06, 13:34
I always need to know where she is(grin). but I have er number and she calls me also. But she has a BF now, so a little less convient now, time restraints. Is Pony still in the same location near the tracks? Anything new there, will be back soon. PW

Thought pw'd like to know she is at Pony now, goes by Hollywood there. They are always getting new faces in, so there is likely to be something interesting! VIP rooms are quite nice also.

Psyche
05-31-06, 18:28
It's on the corner of McDuff and Beaver st. The twins are there and mostly attractive ladies. They pat you down when you enter, which is probably a good thing considering the neighborhood and they walk you to the car when you leave. Overall it's a good choice for stop.

PWhipped
06-01-06, 09:13
Tell me more! PW

It's on the corner of McDuff and Beaver st. The twins are there and mostly attractive ladies. They pat you down when you enter, which is probably a good thing considering the neighborhood and they walk you to the car when you leave. Overall it's a good choice for stop.

Ron In Fla
06-06-06, 07:07
PW ... your cultural education has been sadly shortchanged until you meet up to the twins. Pretty young gals about 21, both very small , Stephanie and Paula ..... I don't think they party togeather , but check them out .. they're a pair of cuties.

Ron

PWhipped
06-06-06, 15:49
Anyone to be there then other than me? PW

PWhipped
06-06-06, 15:50
Anyone want to give me an introduction to cut thru the beginning chills??

I need that wet dream. PW

PW ... your cultural education has been sadly shortchanged until you meet up to the twins. Pretty young gals about 21, both very small , Stephanie and Paula ..... I don't think they party togeather , but check them out .. they're a pair of cuties.

Ron

OldBaldGuy
08-10-06, 13:47
I'm starting to be a regular there. Can't recall the last time I've gone away disappointed. It ain't the Ritz, but it's clean and their VIP rooms are spacious. I'm not sure of the significance, but there's small trash cans in each one ... *grin*

Play safe !

PWhipped
08-17-06, 10:52
Anyone want to give me an introduction to cut thru the beginning chills??

I need that wet dream. PW

Went to the Pony club yesterday afternoon and last night late. Afternoon session was with Paula , one of the twins, we had a very nice conversation in the VIP room, she said afterwards that her sister would be there that night. I went back and she was not there, but I found Chante from Ciderella's there by the name Hollywood. And there were other good lookers there.

ATTENTION:::: Also Kia is back, last time I saw her was at Nelson's, which is closed now. You guys, who went there with me, I know will remember her and her sister/cousin!! BTW, her cousin is preggy, is it one of yours???(GRIN)

Wet Dreams, PW

PWhipped
08-18-06, 00:27
Wow, another great conversation in the VIP room, this time with Steph. I really like the twins. Geeze, , Steph must be only 4' 10" or so, she had her shoes off in there and man, I liked the little spinner. Again, there were about 10 girls there tonight.

Wet Dreams, PW

Dr Cisco
08-26-06, 16:53
Not all girls at the Pony are worth a trip to the VIP room. On a recent visit, I had a dance from the bartender, I "think" her name was Lynn, but I'm really bad at names. Short, nice body, late 20s or early 30s, very small tits, curly hair and a heavy country accent.

She provides a very lame dance. Tried to charge $50 for a basic dance. Not even a HJ.

OldBaldGuy
08-29-06, 15:50
While my luck in Vegas was mostly bad, my good fortunes continue at Pony. No question, like other spots, it helps to be known to the ladies. I had dances with 2 of them today. I had to tell the first one to back off, 'cause I was saving the finish for the 2nd one. And it WAS a GRAND finale ! I don't like to give names here, but will B/C to regulars.

For some unexplainable reason, my car drove into Studs afterwards. Be doggoned if the unit didn't explode again !

My wallet and old body can't take too many days like this. But DAM, it sure was better than watchin the blackjack dealers rake in my chips !

Play safe !

OldBaldGuy
09-07-06, 14:10
I'm really surprised there aren't more reports on Pony. Since Denise re-opened the place I haven't visited there and left without a big smile on my face. Today was no exception. The beer's cold, the place is clean, The VIP rooms are spacious and the girls (for the most part) are not bad lookin'.

This isn't an advertisement. I just think you guys who are into the club scene are missin' a good thing if you don't at least try it. IMHO, it beats Cinders, Ricos and the rest once you're known there.

Play safe !

PWhipped
09-21-06, 10:22
girls are great, but the croud is overbearing in nthe back. A newbie may not get a chance to sample. Known guys will always get something tho. Daytime is the best time to go but there are different girls than night shift sometimes, sometimes better, sometimes not.

Just my opinion, and wet dreams to all, PW

I'm really surprised there aren't more reports on Pony. Since Denise re-opened the place I haven't visited there and left without a big smile on my face. Today was no exception. The beer's cold, the place is clean, The VIP rooms are spacious and the girls (for the most part) are not bad lookin'.

This isn't an advertisement. I just think you guys who are into the club scene are missin' a good thing if you don't at least try it. IMHO, it beats Cinders, Ricos and the rest once you're known there.

Play safe !

OldBaldGuy
09-21-06, 17:10
girls are great, but the croud is overbearing in nthe back. A newbie may not get a chance to sample. Known guys will always get something tho. Daytime is the best time to go but there are different girls than night shift sometimes, sometimes better, sometimes not.

Just my opinion, and wet dreams to all, PWYou gotta be right, PW. I've actually only been to clubs twice at nights that I can recall --- and it is a different atmosphere. I almost always go early afternoon; and whether it's Pony, Cinders, Stud's or on rare occasion a different one, there's usually a few guys & a few gals. But that's what floats my boat. I'd rather not have a big, loud crowd. More peace (or is it piece) for this old fart. Left with another big grin on my face today !

Play safe, guys !

King Mong
09-26-06, 00:50
Been going here for the past few weeks during the early afternoon. Usually I leave with a happy face. I was in there today and was about to leave as only one girl (Taz) was there, when Desire walked in. She had been away for a while, but they let her come back to work there. I was very happy w/ her VIP...
Good luck and be safe!

OldBaldGuy
09-26-06, 08:26
Glad to hear she's back. Always tried to get a dance or two from her. Also wish they'd find Susan. She wasn't there very long, but made some moments very memorable for me in the short time she was.

Play safe!

OldBaldGuy
10-05-06, 22:07
I was like a young kid in a candy store today. Me, one other guy (besides Gordon), Denise, Rita the bartender and 4 other gals. I was tempted to use their ATM, but the big head finally took over. Sure had a great time though!

Play safe!

Urbanite
10-14-06, 00:46
It had been about 2 mos. since I last paid a visit...Fairly disappointed. Maybe the 7PM shift change would have been better. Although I prefer the place for it's ebony decadence, it was mostly a few older less than attractive white girls. In July I had a super good time and a great selection of pretty black girls.

OldBaldGuy
10-23-06, 09:50
It's my BD and I plan to treat myself to an early afternoon Pony run. Anyone wanna help me celebrate ? Just look for an old bald guy. Maybe I can get Denise to spring for a round ... lol

PWhipped
11-01-06, 22:55
Had a beer before going to the motel to wait for my lady friend. WELL, I could not turn it down, new girl, Maria from Texas. 19yo, pretty, great petite body. And a GREAT dance from her. B-80.

Tonight's menue, very pretty bartender is Teara

Dancers, the Twins, Paula and Stephanie, Rain, CC, Candy, Ms Duval, Hali and one I remember from the past, Serena.

Lots of ladies and looking goood!!!!! BTW, have digits for her. 200FS take out service.

Well, have fun guys, my lady is due any minute and I need to recover(LOL), do not want to disapoint her(grin).

Wet Dreams, PW

PWhipped
11-02-06, 23:11
with the pub crawl, Maria went home early, sick?? Serena also just popped in for a minute Gordon said, o well interest on last nights loan will multiply by the time I return(grin) Ok time same ladies and Paula was there and the other twin was due but we went for something to eat and did not make it back. BTW, ol SubWolf is a good prowling partner, x-navy subman, big and the ladies like him, damn, competition for ol PW(grin)

See ya'll in a month. Wet Dreams, PW

BarneyStinson
11-03-06, 15:50
Glad that I got to check it out last night. Thanks PW for showing me around the West side.
PW covered last night pretty well. We had a great time.

BarneyStinson
11-04-06, 17:58
Couple of dances with sandra. was only her Taz and one other dancer named Crystal.

Dr Cisco
11-11-06, 04:49
I've noticed that Ponys is dead from around 6PM until 8PM, most nights. The day crew leaves early and the night crew comes in late.

Get a dance from one of the twins and you will not be disappointed. Tiny, attractive white girls. They are both very talented.

Anyone know if the twins will do a double team? I've never seen them working together on the same night.

WannaParty
11-13-06, 01:46
Had a great night at pony a few weeks ago. Owe it all to Paula, can't wait to meet Steph. Started out with VIP from (I think name was Sharon??) that was mostly air, could be me being a new guy. The Paula came along and offered me a dance. Who could refuse a cute spinner. She was amazing. Went back a few days later during day shift, did not leave disappointed, but all the touching was on my side of the dance. Plenty of petting the kitty, but no two way action. Maybe next time I'll go at night again and catch Steph. Anyone know if they do doubles, or offer takeout? Wouldn't want to ask if it's definately not on the menu.

OldBaldGuy
11-20-06, 15:57
Kinda surprises me there aren't more posts on Pony. Maybe it's the time of day I go; maybe it's my good looks & charm ... hahaha. Anyway, had another great time there today. Always a great bang for the buck ! (speaking strictly of value, of course)

An early wish for a Happy Thanksgiving to all, and ....

Play safe, guys !

Golf Pro
11-20-06, 17:00
Kinda surprises me there aren't more posts on Pony. Maybe it's the time of day I go; maybe it's my good looks & charm ... hahaha. Anyway, had another great time there today. Always a great bang for the buck ! (speaking strictly of value, of course)

An early wish for a Happy Thanksgiving to all, and ....

Play safe, guys !Hey OBG,

Did you ever make it to Pony on your birthday around lunchtime?

OldBaldGuy
11-21-06, 09:23
Hey OBG,

Did you ever make it to Pony on your birthday around lunchtime?

Yeah, I was there. Were you ? If so, shoulda said something and you would have had free drinks like I did. And we could have talked golf at least until we were distracted.

Play safe !

Golf Pro
11-24-06, 10:45
Yeah, I was there. Were you ? If so, shoulda said something and you would have had free drinks like I did. And we could have talked golf at least until we were distracted.

Play safe !I'll bet that was you sitting about four seats down the bar. I apologize for forgetting you were supposed to be up there. I'd have bought you some of those drinks. Guess I was too concerned about getting my clubs cleaned. :)

GP

Golf Pro
11-24-06, 10:48

Play safe !Hahaha. Sorry. Screwed up the title.

Johnny Drama
12-05-06, 21:28
They got raided from what I heard. A couple of their dancers are on the night crew at Cinders now.

JD

PWhipped
12-06-06, 12:03
You really seem to be up on all the LE activities, thanks for the reassurance! We will all watch where and with who we associate with. Guess you have been over on Beach, found anyone yet?

PW

They got raided from what I heard. A couple of their dancers are on the night crew at Cinders now.

JD

Johnny Drama
12-06-06, 16:59
You really seem to be up on all the LE activities, thanks for the reassurance! We will all watch where and with who we associate with. Guess you have been over on Beach, found anyone yet?

PW

You should watch who you associate with after the First Coast News report! J-ville doesn't care about violent crime just SW and strip clubs. I don’t know where you are coming from PW, but I think I can assure you that I am not AFFILIATED if you are going that route. Ask your girls about my credentials? I was merely stating that Pony’s got raided. I wasn’t there. Selena from Cinders told me. She also explained that they picked up a couple of their dancers on the night crew, so if your flavor is missing from the Pony they might be at Cinders. They are black, but look damn good. Better than Jennifer!

Selena also told me that Teresa was trying to come back to Cinders, but Silvia won’t make that call. You going to pull some strings to get the allstar back or what? Then she stated that Teresa was walking the streets. What a waste of talent? You probably know her the best though. Selena is one of the few dancers that I trust.

I am not into the SW scene unless they are 10’s, but if Texas looks that good then I might partake. I keep missing Texas because some guy from Atlanta keeps flying into Jacksonville and stealing them..............

Johnny Drama

Old School
12-06-06, 19:40
I need to go see Sylvia! If this is true, guys we need to gas up and find her. Hey PW I'll be checking out Cocktails to see if any of my Faithfully for Extras will be around on that day for our Meet and Greet. I'll let them know Santa is coming early. Ho! Ho! Ho!

Haven't seen Texas since last week sure miss that catch it was sure great having something fresh and new.

Old School

RaynMan55
12-07-06, 08:54
........ I'll let them know Santa is coming early. Ho! Ho! Ho!

Haven't seen Texas since last week sure miss that catch it was sure great having something fresh and new.

Old School

Damn.....I think I'm the only one who hasnt sampled .....ah... Texas. Hell even an old fart from ATL found them.. ;) I need to get my hodar recalibrated...

Walking with blue balls....

Poon Doggy
12-07-06, 22:39
I've only gotten to go through there a couple of times but haven't been able to find them either! Will check again this weekend! ;)

PD

PWhipped
12-10-06, 09:48
every time, and she says she does not know you/who I am talking about. Just exactly what do you look like, race, hail color,lon or shor, what type of cut, weight and hgt, facial hair all of the above. That way we can finally meet. Will see Selena Wens go over it again. But need your stats to confirm.

PW

You should watch who you associate with after the First Coast News report! J-ville doesn't care about violent crime just SW and strip clubs. I don’t know where you are coming from PW, but I think I can assure you that I am not AFFILIATED if you are going that route. Ask your girls about my credentials? I was merely stating that Pony’s got raided. I wasn’t there. Selena from Cinders told me. She also explained that they picked up a couple of their dancers on the night crew, so if your flavor is missing from the Pony they might be at Cinders. They are black, but look damn good. Better than Jennifer!

Selena also told me that Teresa was trying to come back to Cinders, but Silvia won’t make that call. You going to pull some strings to get the allstar back or what? Then she stated that Teresa was walking the streets. What a waste of talent? You probably know her the best though. Selena is one of the few dancers that I trust.

I am not into the SW scene unless they are 10’s, but if Texas looks that good then I might partake. I keep missing Texas because some guy from Atlanta keeps flying into Jacksonville and stealing them..............

Johnny Drama

OldBaldGuy
12-11-06, 15:29
The Pony Express delivered the mail again today ... or was I just dreaming about some pretty Indian maid ?

The "raid" a couple weeks ago wasn't much, so I'm told. A couple fines for wardrobe malfunctions, but no arrests. All is well --- life is good.

Y'all have fun at Cocktails tonight. Sure wish I could join you !

Play safe !

PWhipped
12-14-06, 12:45
Gone to shit, charges $5 to get in door, then there were hardly any ladies and they were not friendly. And nothing to look at either, poor quality and real loud music to boot. Arragant manager also. Go to Cinders or somewhere else. I will not go to Pony at night any more, daytime still OK for now tho. But may not last either????

Soggy Dreams PW

Clublvr
01-01-07, 12:33
Gone to shit, charges $5 to get in door, then there were hardly any ladies and they were not friendly. And nothing to look at either, poor quality and real loud music to boot. Arragant manager also. Go to Cinders or somewhere else. I will not go to Pony at night any more, daytime still OK for now tho. But may not last either????

Soggy Dreams PWI always have found the day shift is better! even the YMWV clubs like Cocktails, SOS, Studs day shift rules. Pretty certain due to lack of customers on the day shift might have something to do with it even better when the end of month rent is due time amazing girls are so much more client focused :)

Cinders, 12th street if you can deal with the poundage you will not leave leave disappointed night or day

Pony's I too dislike the night shift. Day shift well lets see... I had this dream this dancer I kept dreaming was a bartender in the past took care of me and the full menu of extra's came standard no xtra charge. Now that's customer service!

Poon Doggy
01-01-07, 17:26
12th Street? Is it open again?

PD

I always have found the day shift is better! even the YMWV clubs like Cocktails, SOS, Studs day shift rules. Pretty certain due to lack of customers on the day shift might have something to do with it even better when the end of month rent is due time amazing girls are so much more client focused :)

Cinders, 12th street if you can deal with the poundage you will not leave leave disappointed night or day

Pony's I too dislike the night shift. Day shift well lets see... I had this dream this dancer I kept dreaming was a bartender in the past took care of me and the full menu of extra's came standard no xtra charge. Now that's customer service!

The Fat Guy
01-01-07, 18:18
12th Street? Is it open again?

PD

If it is.... I will have to go back to church because my prayers have been answered.
Got my fingers crossed.

Clublvr
01-01-07, 18:34
If it is.... I will have to go back to church because my prayers have been answered.

Got my fingers crossed.Sorry, typo meant to add when it was "open" Anyone remember Fandago's?

Alex9990
01-03-07, 01:40
I gotta find out if Teresa (Theresa) or Laurie Ann (Lori Anne) decided to come back. I could do with out some of the extra poundage (especially from the dancers that used to work there at night)

BTW, does anyone remember the name of the woman who had the bad limp? She went to Mr. Magoo's / Blue Angel after 12th Street closed.

The Fat Guy
01-03-07, 16:42
I gotta find out if Teresa (Theresa) or Laurie Ann (Lori Anne) decided to come back. I could do with out some of the extra poundage (especially from the dancers that used to work there at night)

BTW, does anyone remember the name of the woman who had the bad limp? She went to Mr. Magoo's / Blue Angel after 12th Street closed.

Last time I saw Laurie Ann was at Ricos and it was not a pretty sight. She was the first girl to ever really give me a dance (at Jake's, so it was not too bad) and I still remember it to this day. On that day though... She was the only girl dancing and she was trying to get out of there using any excuse she could think of. She had "borrowed" money from the bar and could not repay it at the time, for reasons that were way too obvious. She begged a customer to take her home and against the wishes of Trish and others in the bar at the time he did. They were worried that she would take him on a quick run to a store or something with the promise of a better reward... Who knows...

I have watched the girls from 12th's glory days fall apart and turn into nothing like they were less than 5 or so years ago. It is sad to see most of these girls have degenerated into what they are now. Maybe that is just the nice guy in me talking, but I miss sitting in the bar when it was basically empty and listening to what these women had to say.

Ok, way too much thought there... Anyways, I am still on the lookout for Teresa as well... hopefully she is doing good and staying safe.

Alex9990
01-03-07, 18:29
At least now I know. I'll probably have to stop in and check it out still. Not that I need what I used to get at 12th's. With what your saying I'm better off with my regulars at Emperor's now since they're always asking for dates and such.

Dr Cisco
01-08-07, 03:32
Visited the Pony this weekend. I was surprised to see Stephany (one of the twins). She was in regular clothes, sitting at the bar. At first, I didn't recognize her, because she has put on a little weight. She looked good, but she had a noticeable paunch. Well, it turns out she is pregnant. She said that she stops in the Pony on ocassion, but does not have a schedule. She did at least one dance for someone while I was there. Before she left, she asked if I wanted a dance, but I declined. Knowing that a girl is pregnant is a turn-off for me sexually. I don't know why.

All the girls were eager to make some money! I guess business has been a little slow after the holidays. They were all coming over to say Hello,,, show some skin, rub up against me and offer their services.

I drank a couple of beers and tried to decide who I wanted to take for a private dance. The perfect way to spend a couple of hours! I was about to go for a dance with Serena, when I looked up and saw Shantee.

Shantee used to work at Cinders a while back and she was one of my favorites. She is a black girl with a great body and a great attitude. She now goes by the name of Hollywood. She says she has been working at the Pony for many months.

Shantee/Hollywood looked great, so it was off to the VIP. After the dance she spit on the floor, looked up and grinned and said, "Did I do that? " For some reason that broke me up. We both had a good laugh.

It was a good day at the Pony!

Just Cruzin
01-09-07, 09:37
Finally made a stop into Pony’s yesterday afternoon. 3-4 nice looking ladies working. Only about 4 other guys in the place. Yakked with a dancer named Sandra to get the update on the place. She is a thin somewhat older dancer with great enhanced boobs. Man I love it when they let you feel them right at the bar. She seemed high and out of it, which may have made for some easy negotiations for some real fun in one of the VIP rooms. Needless to say I left a very happy camper. Just a great way to start off the year. That may have to be my first choice of bars for '07
Safe hunting,
JC

Clublvr
01-10-07, 20:11
Visited Pony's day shift. Had another great dance this time with "Taz" she is white, mid 30's, trim not cracked out thin. I thought she was once the bartender there when they reopened several months ago. Did not see any posts on her highly recommended

Clublvr

PWhipped
01-10-07, 22:25
A great choice!!! Wet Dreams, PW

Visited Pony's day shift. Had another great dance this time with "Taz" she is white, mid 30's, trim not cracked out thin. I thought she was once the bartender there when they reopened several months ago. Did not see any posts on her highly recommended

Clublvr

OldBaldGuy
01-10-07, 23:50

Clublvr

Hey --- leave her alone --- you too, PW. She's MINE ! ... rotfl

Safe play is happy play !

Clublvr
01-11-07, 18:04

Ok, I will try to leave her alone at work NOT!

But what about off hours? :) Taz was kind enough to give me her home and cell phone numbers sounded so lonely...what should a horny guy do?

Just Cruzin
01-12-07, 08:28

Clublvr

Hmm, Now I am getting a "Taz" curiosity attack, I may have to fix that soon.
Safe hunting
JC

Golf Pro
01-12-07, 10:44
A great choice!!! Wet Dreams, PWYep, I too am a Taz fan. She's a sweetheart. Ya'll should try her and Sandra together. :)

OldBaldGuy
01-12-07, 14:30
Yep, I too am a Taz fan. She's a sweetheart. Ya'll should try her and Sandra together. :)

GP, I know we've seen each other there but haven't introduced. Let's meet there one day and do that.

Oh, and the Taz & Sandra together thing --- have the EMTs handy !

Play safe !

Clublvr
01-12-07, 18:44
GP, I know we've seen each other there but haven't introduced. Let's meet there one day and do that.

Play safe !

What does Sandra look like?

Got me an Yahoo personal date tonight-Yahoo free pussy well maybe, other than cost of dinner and comedy zone tickets :) some yahoo dates are good, some not so good :( but worth the effort overall

You all take good care of Taz for me until I find the need to visit her again!

Clublvr

PWhipped
01-14-07, 09:36
I will leave her alone and keep everyone away from her JUST FOR YOU (fingers crossed behind my back) LOL,

Wet Dreams, PW

Golf Pro
01-16-07, 15:42

Play safe !I'd love to but my problem is that I can never schedule a run ahead of time. It's always a last minute opportunity. I swear I think we were about 4 barstools apart on your birthday.

Your 12th St reminiscing took me back to the good old days too. Remember dark haired Tiffany. She was a little on the flakey side but "damn". That's where I met Teresa too. She spoiled me until I met the Pony ladies. I could go on about that place too but I'll save it for the "Strip Club" Category.

GP

OldBaldGuy
01-18-07, 17:45
Another good time ! VIP rooms are still intact, the beer's still cold, the gals are still VERY friendly and Gordon still holds court. This is still my choice of clubs to visit (and I still ain't gettin' paid to say that - lol) !

PLay safe guys !

Clublvr
01-19-07, 17:56
Another good time ! VIP rooms are still intact, the beer's still cold, the gals are still VERY friendly and Gordon still holds court. This is still my choice of clubs to visit (and I still ain't gettin' paid to say that - lol) !

PLay safe guys !

Stopped by earlier in the week on the day shift, different dancer forgot her name but most importantly-left happy!

Who's gordon? that don't sound like a sexy dancers name Lol!

OldBaldGuy
01-19-07, 18:50
Who's gordon? that don't sound like a sexy dancers name Lol!

The inimitable, unflappable, distinguished Gordon --- Mayor of N. Cassat Ave. Chief Assistant, bouncer, part-time bartender, supervisor of cleaning crew, father confessor to the ladies, and a damn nice guy. No, he doesn't dance ! (whew !)

OBG says PLAY SAFE !

Poon Doggy
01-19-07, 19:17
I thought Gordon was the Mayor of McDuff??? Anyway, I stopped in last Saturday and got a dance from the pretty young bartender. Man she has the most perfect breasts! Spectacular! I don't think she does any special dances, just good girl dances but they are worth it and she's really cool too!

PD

The inimitable, unflappable, distinguished Gordon --- Mayor of N. Cassat Ave. Chief Assistant, bouncer, part-time bartender, supervisor of cleaning crew, father confessor to the ladies, and a damn nice guy. No, he doesn't dance ! (whew !)

OBG says PLAY SAFE !

OldBaldGuy
01-19-07, 22:33
I thought Gordon was the Mayor of McDuff??? Anyway, I stopped in last Saturday and got a dance from the pretty young bartender. Man she has the most perfect breasts! Spectacular! I don't think she does any special dances, just good girl dances but they are worth it and she's really cool too!

PD

I stand corrected, PD. Got my streets mixed up. But what the hell ... I'm OLD -- lol

Play safe !

Ron In Fla
01-20-07, 00:55
You guys may kid about Gordon, but let me tell you; His memory is like a bank vault. He remebers everything and everybody. That's why the bar owners all want him to work for them.

His girl was doing the girls night out with the ladies from White's tonight , so Gordon and I went on a Karaoke cruise thru the westside. ( I bet none of you knew that Gordon can belt out some Elvis , Did you ? He won 2nd place in the Karaoke contest a few weekas back. ) Mama knows he knows all the dancers in town, so he can't go to titty bars. Anyhoways, as we cruised, he had stories about all the bars and used to be bars along the way. I'm an older guy than Gordon, but i didn't know, or had forgotten a lot of the stuff he was pointing out.

It's too bad he can never find his glasses, because if he could see what he was writing, he needs to write a pervs history of the westside. Maybe he could do it on the computer in a size 72 font ? LOL

Next time you're in Pony's. Have him sing you a little Elvis or Eric Clapton !

Dr Cisco
01-21-07, 04:09
Visited the Pony this weekend. Had a dance from a girl who calls herself "Miss Duval". She is on the heavy side, but has a pretty face. Dance was just okay, nothing special. Don't expect more than a tug.

Saw Stephanie in the bar again. She is definitely starting to show. She still gives dances, but not for much longer.

The Pony deserves an award for best sign: We support single moms!

Clublvr
01-22-07, 17:51
Thursday and Friday was in Orlando-Damn I missed Pony's! Have not been in the Orlando strip clubs in several years boy they have changed or i'm just getting spolied by what we have here :)

Viper321
01-30-07, 00:38
Anyone know who will be t the pony this Saturday?

Snook
02-03-07, 13:13
I was at the Pony for the first time last weekend during the afternoon (was in town from Tally) and there was one blonde gal working at the time. Had a good time for one song but was quite pricey for the oral service, or at least what I expected... What are the going rates there? I was thinking that since in talking with her that I was from out of town and only in Jax for the afternoon, I probably got a higher rate than regulars in Jax, but didn't have any local knowledge to negotiate with... Where was PWhipped when I needed him? LOL... PM usual rates if you want to keep off the board....

Had a good time at Cinders with Silvia and one of her daughters, but not at the same time... LOL

Damn we need more places like these in Tally. We are seriously lacking ladies here, but I do have a few numbers that I'll share by PM if you are in the Capital city....

Happy hunting...
Snook

Alex9990
02-03-07, 21:09
I was at the Pony for the first time last weekend during the afternoon (was in town from Tally) and there was one blonde gal working at the time. Had a good time for one song but was quite pricey for the oral service, or at least what I expected... What are the going rates there? I was thinking that since in talking with her that I was from out of town and only in Jax for the afternoon, I probably got a higher rate than regulars in Jax, but didn't have any local knowledge to negotiate with... Where was PWhipped when I needed him? LOL... PM usual rates if you want to keep off the board.

Had a good time at Cinders with Silvia and one of her daughters, but not at the same time... LOL

Damn we need more places like these in Tally. We are seriously lacking ladies here, but I do have a few numbers that I'll share by PM if you are in the Capital city....

Happy hunting,

SnookI did a drive by of Pony's on Friday night at 11 pm. The parking lot was FULL and I wasn't about to figure out how to manuever into a space there. Driving by White's and Cinders found two cars each, I suspect everyone was at Pony's. I will have to try again one day during the week when it's not so busy.

Old School
02-04-07, 17:33
Stopped in the Pony today for a couple beers and to check out the scene. Three Dancers; TAZ, Sandra and Nadia. Customer leaving hinted he wasn't HAPPY with Nadia, so I scratched her. Heard so much about TAZ so I had a dance with her. Unlike the other cutomer I was very HAPPY with TAZ.
One of the TWINS were in (the non-pregnant one) said she will be back tonight. Damn! Game or TWIN, Game or TWIN?

Stay Safe

Old School

Alex9990
02-04-07, 22:04
Stopped in the Pony today for a couple beers and to check out the scene. Three Dancers; TAZ, Sandra and Nadia. Customer leaving hinted he wasn't HAPPY with Nadia, so I scratched her. Heard so much about TAZ so I had a dance with her. Unlike the other cutomer I was very HAPPY with TAZ.
One of the TWINS were in (the non-pregnant one) said she will be back tonight. Damn! Game or TWIN, Game or TWIN?

Stay Safe

Old SchoolNow if they only had a TV at Pony's. Then you could've had both.

I might have to try it out Monday.

Gonzo Dude
02-11-07, 13:20
OK, maybe I am just a rank amatuer, but I do not no how to go about getting extras. I also have no idea how to decide how to show my gratitude. I would welcome any tips you can give me -- send in a PM if you like. I'd also welcome a guide to help show me the ropes one day.

Can anyone hook a guy up?

OldBaldGuy
02-12-07, 14:31
Hadn't posted in awhile, so thought I'd make a visit to Pony. Rita & Gordon were there, but Taz was the only dancer. As you may know from my previous posts, that ain't bad at all ! Had a great ride through the mountains and valley. They say the VIP rooms may have to come down soon, so best take advantage while you can.

Play safe, guys !

Clublvr
02-12-07, 17:59
They say the VIP rooms may have to come down soon, so best take advantage while you can.

Play safe, guys !I hope they don't. One of the few titty bars the dancers are not obviusly on drugs at least the few times I have been there anyway. Not sure how they would survive without the VIP clientle.

Personally (Pony's aside.) I hated when many of the bars old and new switched from table dances to VIP only rooms. Not many places you can get a "true" VIP dance worth spending $30 a dance for.

Taz danced for me two times- Now that's a nice gal and a VIP dance. I wish I had still had her number. Guess I need to stop in again and ask for it :)

Anyone try new bar Club Neavu? Phillips and Baymeadows supposed to be upscale and a dress code which ain't a problem for me during the day as my work requires suit and tie but night time I wanna wear jeans or shorts

Clublvr

FunGuyinJax
02-14-07, 19:40
Hey yall,

I know this sounds bad but I am only 25 and I never been to a strip club.

Reasonbeing I haven't had any one willing to go with me and don't want to go alone so maybe I can hang out with some of yall and go some time.

Alex9990
02-16-07, 03:43
Hey yall,

I know this sounds bad but I am only 25 and I never been to a strip club.

Reasonbeing I haven't had any one willing to go with me and don't want to go alone so maybe I can hang out with some of yall and go some time.Though I end up at Centerfold's or Emperor's more often than not. Now if your wanting to try Pony's here, I'm game since I've never been here either. I need to see what I'm missing! When my tax refund comes in I'll skim a little off the top so I can stop in here next week or the week after.

Snook
02-16-07, 11:04
I've only recently started making it to J'ville with any frequency and have found a new home at Pony and Cinder's... Don't let them take the VIP rooms.... Get PW on it, maybe he can stop the madness!

Happy hunting...
Snook

Per143
02-17-07, 11:19
Anyone try new bar Club Neavu? Phillips and Baymeadows supposed to be upscale and a dress code which ain't a problem for me during the day as my work requires suit and tie but night time I wanna wear jeans or shorts

Clublvr

was not able to find this one .. drove up and down on baymeadows even past the ph .. anyone know where it is? even google doesn;t know anything about it

Clublvr
02-17-07, 17:25
[QUOTE=Per143]was not able to find this one .. drove up and down on baymeadows even past the ph .. anyone know where it is? even google doesn;t know anything about it[/QUOTE

It's in the shopping center the sign on the building faces baymeadows -the west side of baymeadows that goes over the RR tracks. I have not gone in and no plans too soon just heard about it on the radio and saw it when I drove by.

Clublvr
02-21-07, 19:16
This forum used to be alive with posts..everyone get skeered er something after the news clip? or have the dancers/dances been crappy as of late?

Went to new bar Golden Nuggets? over in San Marco. Really hot atractive gals but nothing interesting to post.

Havn't been in Pony's for a while need to stop in again soon for a real VIP dance. is that Taz gal still there? anyone else to recommend? Centerfold and Cocktails nothing new to brag about..

Palms was interesting massage need to try Star-ya know I'm getting a kink in my neck typing this :)

Clublvr

RaynMan55
02-21-07, 19:51
This forum used to be alive with posts..everyone get skeered er something after the news clip? or have the dancers/dances been crappy as of late?

Went to new bar Golden Nuggets? over in San Marco. Really hot atractive gals but nothing interesting to post.

Havn't been in Pony's for a while need to stop in again soon for a real VIP dance. is that Taz gal still there? anyone else to recommend? Centerfold and Cocktails nothing new to brag about..

Palms was interesting massage need to try Star-ya know I'm getting a kink in my neck typing this :)

Clublvr

Most everyone is still here.....just using discretion....dang Uncle LEO.....

Be safe!

Per143
02-21-07, 23:53
Most everyone is still here.....just using discretion....dang Uncle LEO.....

Be safe!
I concur :)

Clublvr
02-22-07, 19:14
I concur :)

Not too hard to trace who you and I really are behind the screen names if Leo wanted too know. I would not be surprised if they do not know already.

I' am not concerned for the simple fact Adult Bars are legal-Until they make adult entertainment illegal I'am not worried about a message board and posting xyz dance club had a good time and xxxxx was a good dancer for the $ spent and recoomend her. A dance is not illegal. Would love to see that one challenged when they collect a license fee for said services

Nothing different than saying I went to Hooters and had some great items from the menu, the waitress "XXXX" she was really hot and had really nice tits busting out of her Tee Shirt, and her shorts sure were short and she sat on my lap taking my order. I think she liked me and gave me her phone number... If you visit Hooters need to ask about the daily specials Lol! and the cost at $$ was worth it and I will return and look for XXXX again and highly recommend if you visit look for her table...nothing illegal just a subjective opinion of a legal business in Duval County and it's employee (s) and services

Message boards are a dime a dozen on every possible subject. I can find NWS sections on a gazzilion different boards which if this one was/members were challenged on the posts I see in the 'Bar" sections would open a can of worm no court would/could fight and win.

Now the streetwalker reports? Playing with fire there IMHO

Too each his own!

Clublvr

Poon Doggy
02-22-07, 20:49
I figured you guys were all just feeling the way I am, that this board, no matter how great its been for us, is actually killing all our favorite places. Example, most of the VIPs being torn down around town. I know I won't post anything major in the public forum here again. I will PM a few folks that I have met and maybe a couple other trusted members but I haven't had much in the way of hobby fun lately so I've got nothing to share.

OldBaldGuy
02-22-07, 23:04
PD, you're so right ! I've made it a point from the get-go to never post anything that might get anyone in trouble --- mongers, dancers or whoever. Usually say Sr. members can PM me for details. There may be a stinko with Sr. membership, but I try to be careful who gets any info. I think this & other boards can be very helpful and fun if we use discretion and common sense. Just my 2 cents worth ...

Play and post safe, guys !

Clublvr
02-25-07, 08:57
I figured you guys were all just feeling the way I am, that this board, no matter how great its been for us, is actually killing all our favorite places. Example, most of the VIPs being torn down around town. I know I won't post anything major in the public forum here again. I will PM a few folks that I have met and maybe a couple other trusted members but I haven't had much in the way of hobby fun lately so I've got nothing to share.

I hear what you guys are saying and will stop posting my more descriptive encounters although I think your worries were thrown out the door a long time ago . I was a lurker for for quite some time and read ton's of posts much more revealing than since the CH 12 expose which you have to be very naive to think this site was just discovered than by Leo or Ch 12

I don't beleive the VIP rooms changes for a minute are a direct result of anything posted here. Maybe if there were a huge number of posts with members posts, page after page gettiong lots of hits than I would think differently but that is not the case

The VIP room adjustments is just a different way of tightning the noose they have not been successful with since the mid 80's in ridding Jacksonville of Adult entertainment. Sure, some of the tamer places with hot looking dancers will be affected but the majority of those dancers never really gave the kind of dance we dream about or could afford if offered. I also think it is just a matter of time a few bars will close not because if VIP rooms changes but because there are too many Adult bars open. I would not be surprised to see an adjustment of business hours as well.

I go too a lot of bars and plays like a broken record from the dancer, doorman too the bartender business is slow and been bad. Going to hear that, but my point is it's not random thing its everyplace I go too and there are bars that have table dances still. It's the $30 a dance, cover charges and $8 drinks that are killing them.

How many times have you heard of VIP room raids? hang around these places, talk to dancers and you know it's a revenue thing for JSO. Case in point, the larger bars likely to have more dancers working are raided more often. Two common days and a pattern of every 3-4 months and targeted section of towns one shift will be on the raid cycle than 3-4 months the other shift will be. The majority of the violations are for costume's showing too much ass or flashing a boob not VIP room encounters. The other being drug possension and warrants.

But again I hear what you are saying. No reason too bring fuel to the fire.

Clublvr

Poon Doggy
02-25-07, 11:00
I hear you Clublvr,

You may be right about this just being the natural order of things strip club related. My original post wasn't so much in response to the news piece but in general. For a long time, some of us - including me - as we were learning how to use this forum, gave up names and services rendered in here and thats just making it too easy for a LEO in disguise to go in and go down the same road but slap on some cuffs at the point that the law says the line has been crossed.

I agree that some places will close. I've stopped in Jake's twice since the VIP has gone and the first time was about 5pm on a Saturday and there were NO girls there, usually 3 or 4. The last time was a little later in the day and I didn't recognize either of the 2 girls there. I wouldn't be surprised if that place goes under but I hope not. The last time I was there before the changes, all the girls were scrambling to give me their number and now they aren't around.

Speaking of... anyone heard from Georgia? She was having some physical problems and I was just wondering if she is alright? One girl in there told me she is diabetic and doesn't take good care of herself properly and thats why she was having problems. Hope she is ok. She was a great one!

Good Luck Boys!

PD

I hear what you guys are saying and will stop posting my more descriptive encounters although I think your worries were thrown out the door a long time ago . I was a lurker for for quite some time and read ton's of posts much more revealing than since the CH 12 expose which you have to be very naive to think this site was just discovered than by Leo or Ch 12

I don't beleive the VIP rooms changes for a minute are a direct result of anything posted here. Maybe if there were a huge number of posts with members posts, page after page gettiong lots of hits than I would think differently but that is not the case

The VIP room adjustments is just a different way of tightning the noose they have not been successful with since the mid 80's in ridding Jacksonville of Adult entertainment. Sure, some of the tamer places with hot looking dancers will be affected but the majority of those dancers never really gave the kind of dance we dream about or could afford if offered. I also think it is just a matter of time a few bars will close not because if VIP rooms changes but because there are too many Adult bars open. I would not be surprised to see an adjustment of business hours as well.

I go too a lot of bars and plays like a broken record from the dancer, doorman too the bartender business is slow and been bad. Going to hear that, but my point is it's not random thing its everyplace I go too and there are bars that have table dances still. It's the $30 a dance, cover charges and $8 drinks that are killing them.

How many times have you heard of VIP room raids? hang around these places, talk to dancers and you know it's a revenue thing for JSO. Case in point, the larger bars likely to have more dancers working are raided more often. Two common days and a pattern of every 3-4 months and targeted section of towns one shift will be on the raid cycle than 3-4 months the other shift will be. The majority of the violations are for costume's showing too much ass or flashing a boob not VIP room encounters. The other being drug possension and warrants.

But again I hear what you are saying. No reason too bring fuel to the fire.

Clublvr

PWhipped
02-26-07, 10:51
I never have done, been or anything. All Dreams so I make up all the posts, it is not even me. So I will continue to lie and make believe.

Wet Dreams to all, PW

Jimpur
02-26-07, 11:28
I never have done, been or anything. All Dreams so I make up all the posts, it is not even me. So I will continue to lie and make believe.

Wet Dreams to all, PW
Hey man did you have A wreck last weekend. And hit your HEAD PW doesnt lie cheet or steal but he will chase pussy. I should be in jax this week call me..

PWhipped
02-27-07, 17:43
Hey Jim, I am here in Jax. Call if you are here. Hey guys, where's the party?

Wet Dreams will prevail. PW

Hey man did you have A wreck last weekend. And hit your HEAD PW doesnt lie cheet or steal but he will chase pussy. I should be in jax this week call me..

Stewie Griffin
03-02-07, 15:10
Went by Pony's with PW and Old School. Maybe the only club I have been in where none of the girls approached us, even after we tipped them on stage.

Candy had a nice ass to be sure. Wanted to get a dance with her but she went from the stage straight to the bar and sat.

Almost seemed like no one wanted to dance or make any money.

Got a dance with Fire. Worthless... she just went through the motions and couldnt wait to get out of there. Wont make the mistake or that happening again...

Per143
03-03-07, 23:39
[QUOTE=Per143]was not able to find this one .. drove up and down on baymeadows even past the ph .. anyone know where it is? even google doesn;t know anything about it[/QUOTE

It's in the shopping center the sign on the building faces baymeadows -the west side of baymeadows that goes over the RR tracks. I have not gone in and no plans too soon just heard about it on the radio and saw it when I drove by.

still could not find that place :(.. i went on that side lot of times..

Per143
03-04-07, 12:24
[QUOTE=Clublvr]

still could not find that place :(.. i went on that side lot of times..

yeahhhh found out now ........ it is called tera nova.. expensive club ...but not much potential there

Stewie Griffin
03-04-07, 21:46
Just for the record. After running in to Old School today while i was working i would like to say this: I do not like him!

Hey old maybe next call a brother!!!! Oh wait you did!!! LOL That was like rubbing salt in the wound... =)

But I will have to check back on that one!!!!!

Old School
03-05-07, 06:49
Just for the record. After running in to Old School today while i was working i would like to say this: I do not like him!

Hey old maybe next call a brother!!!! Oh wait you did!!! LOL That was like rubbing salt in the wound... =)

But I will have to check back on that one!!!!!

Damn! Okay next time I will call you and send a Taxi. Just remember you was there right there and you choosed the wrong one. LoL!

Old School

Clublvr
03-05-07, 20:30
[QUOTE=Per143]

yeahhhh found out now ........ it is called tera nova.. expensive club ...but not much potential there

Sorry my bad on the name. I thought it would be expensive and they have a dress code.

Clublvr

Old School
03-06-07, 04:24
[QUOTE=Per143]

Sorry my bad on the name. I thought it would be expensive and they have a dress code.

Clublvr

Ran this by someone I know that works there. $10 dollars after 10PM, Club is owned by Russians. Lot's of women but he couldn't say either way on pick-up possibilities.

OldBaldGuy
03-12-07, 17:52
Happened to be on the westside and decided to stop in today. There were 3 beautiful ladies, plus Rita & Gordon. In light of our new policy of NO DETAILS, I'll only say that not a thing has changed. Had a great time as always and will certainly return ASAP. PM if there's anything else you need to know.

Play safe guys !

OBG

Clublvr
03-12-07, 18:29
In light of our new policy of NO DETAILS, I'll only say that not a thing has changed. Had a great time as always and will certainly return ASAP. PM if there's anything else you need to know.

Play safe guys !

OBG

All I can remember are dreams, and fantasies. I have not been there or any bar for several weeks now thanks too a new gal I ment -no she is not a dancer. Glad to able report no nightmare dreams either :)

Clublvr

Pfadt
03-13-07, 23:25
Just came back from Ponys. Had a vip dance with Mrs. Clark. Nice dreams. Nice place guys. Thanks for the advice.

Pfadt
03-16-07, 20:48
Got a private dance from the pregnant twin today. Big smiles!

King Mong
03-29-07, 20:02
i went by the pony this afternoon and there were about 4 to 5 girls there. i had a great couple of dances w/ an old favorite. a uniformed leo did come in the front door while i was at the bar which scared most of the staff. the pregnant twin walked him next door and he never came back. apparently the guy that was stocking the beer fridge had his **** son w/ him and someone called the cops thinking that the boy had gone into the pony. at least that was the story. but the boy was somewhere else in the area.

Clublvr
04-11-07, 17:23
Anyone have a number for PONY'S? I tried search on the net, 411, white and yellow pages nadda nothing. I like to call first too see if my favorites are working or not. It is hit n miss sometimes and a long drive from almost St. Augustine and find out no dancers have showed up :(

Thanks,

clublvr

Old School
04-11-07, 17:34
Anyone have a number for PONY'S? I tried search on the net, 411, white and yellow pages nadda nothing. I like to call first too see if my favorites are working or not. It is hit n miss sometimes and a long drive from almost St. Augustine and find out no dancers have showed up :(

Thanks,

clublvr

Okay, I'll give it to you if you promise NOT to ask why it's in my contacts under "P" and that's not for PONY'S. Smile!
322-8369

Clublvr
04-11-07, 17:59
Okay, I'll give it to you if you promise NOT to ask why it's in my contacts under "P" and that's not for PONY'S. Smile!
322-8369

Thanks!

Clublvr

OldBaldGuy
04-23-07, 21:07
More dancers than customers --- which was fine with me. Gordon bought my 1st drink. Had a couple dances and left a happy man ! I hear they have no plans to take down the VIP rooms ... but plans can change. I also heard (no confirmation) that Taz may have quit *wiping away tears*

See Massage Parlors for Chapter 2

Play safe guys !

OBG

Clublvr
04-24-07, 17:50
More dancers than customers --- which was fine with me. Gordon bought my 1st drink. Had a couple dances and left a happy man ! I hear they have no plans to take down the VIP rooms ... but plans can change. I also heard (no confirmation) that Taz may have quit *wiping away tears*

Play safe guys !

OBG

Taz was nice and always left happy :) I do wish her the best for her. She will be missed.

I have seen enough that come and go than come back I almost would bet Taz if she left will be back within a month or two tops unless she found a suggar daddy or a new BF who does not approve of her VIP dancing :) could not blame him or maybe its gasp a GF?....never know or maybe just burned out and needs a change/break

$30 for a 4 minute VIP dance even if slow thats easy money and not to belittle her but I doubt she has a degree or unless someone is paying the bills I just don't see her gone for long my 2c

Plenty of other talent around :)

Clublvr

Plenty of choices

King Mong
04-25-07, 00:10
I was at Pony today and she was there. She is waiting for a civilian job to come through. I won't mention the establishment but it is a chain. She plans on being a server. She doesn't know exactly when she will leave, but at least she is waiting until she actually gets a job before quitting.

BarneyStinson
04-29-07, 21:16
Are the twins still at Pony?

Ron In Fla
04-29-07, 22:27
I was just talking about them a couple hours ago. The pregnant one "P" is still there but about to pop the baby real soon. The little one "S" hasn't been around for quite a while ... damnit.

Tit F Man
05-01-07, 01:34
Are the twins still at Pony?Paula is still there and Stephanie has a real job.

Stiffytwo
05-02-07, 19:40
Was at Pony yesterday and Taz was still there. She is waiting for background check. Had a dance with her and she is still as good as ever.

One thing with her is you don’t get ripped off; the prices are the same every time not what traffic will bare. Some times she will even give me a special price because she usually dances for me every time I come in.

PWhipped
05-03-07, 13:41
pretty little blk girl Egypt that says she is a model? She was too wrapped up by some guy for me to get anymore info of or about her. Had my beers and left as nothing else looked inviting(grin)

Wet Dreams, PW

OldBaldGuy
05-21-07, 22:47
... it sure was worth it. Was there for almost 3 hours, had 6 VIP dances with 3 different ladies and left VERY happy. Got my rocks off twice, which is very unusual for an old fart like me. Oh, wait a minute --- maybe I just dreamed that. Don't really remember much at my age. Taz is still there and says she has no plans to leave.

Play safe guys !

OBG

Clublvr
05-22-07, 18:31
... . Don't really remember much at my age. Taz is still there and says she has no plans to leave.

Play safe guys !

OBG

I must be psychic eh? (see below)

Taz is nice gal wish her the best always have left happy -wish they had a Pony liqors in the St Augustine area. No need for the bars now but sooner or later will want that variety.

Originally Posted by OldBaldGuy

Play safe guys !

OBG

Taz was nice and always left happy I do wish her the best for her. She will be missed.

I have seen enough that come and go than come back I almost would bet Taz if she left will be back within a month or two tops unless she found a suggar daddy or a new BF who does not approve of her VIP dancing could not blame him or maybe its gasp a GF?....never know or maybe just burned out and needs a change/break

$30 for a 4 minute VIP dance even if slow thats easy money and not to belittle her but I doubt she has a degree or unless someone is paying the bills I just don't see her gone for long my 2c

Plenty of other talent around

Clublvr

Plenty of choices

Dr Cisco
05-27-07, 03:04
Taz was still working as of Memorial Day weekend.

For my money, the Pony Bar has the most heart. I especially like their sign on the door that says, "We support working mothers!"

Had a dance with Miss Duval. I can't recommend her, since she does not offer enough extras. But if you make a connection, give her a dance.

Support those working mothers! I try to do my part.

Snook
05-31-07, 08:10
Glad Taz is still around. She seems more in her element at Pony's than waiting tables.... but that's just my opinion...

Is Sandra still there? She wasn't there the last few times I've been in, but I didn't ask about her. She had a great attitude as well...

Snook

Dr Cisco
06-03-07, 00:14
For you Taz fans, Saturday was Taz's birthday. They even had a cake! One of the girls said she turned 36. That seems about right.

Taz was getting all the dances, so the other girls were offering bargains.

Hollywood (Chantee) is back working at the Pony. She's been one of my favorites, since she worked at Cinderellas. She does her best to please you. Highly recommended!

Cin Mulligan
06-04-07, 07:10
Who is this Taz? I can't believe I don't know her. I do know Chantee. She's alright. Has anyone seen Paula or Stephanie? Has she and Chris had their baby yet? Last I saw she was about to pop! How I miss the "rides"

Dr Cisco
06-04-07, 22:53
I was in Ponys and was talking to a pretty black girl. Was about to ask her for a dance, when she said her name was Egypt. I remembered that someone had posted something about her, but I could not remember if it was positive or negative.

I ended up passing and getting a dance from someone else I knew -- a sure thing. Now I see that the mention by PWhipped was not positive or negative. I need to make some notes and take them with me. My brain isn't what it used to be.

I did like the way she looked, so maybe I'll give her a try next time and let you know.

OldBaldGuy
06-14-07, 14:49
Stopped at the young horse place this afternoon. Had my first (and second) dance with Serena (sp?). All I will publicly say is ... W*O*W !!! She says she's not there on a regular basis, so if you want to see her, might be best to call ahead. It's worth it !

Play safe guys !

OBG

Showbob123
06-22-07, 08:56
Having a little trouble finding Pony Liquor.

I can't find an address on-line or in phone book. How can I get there--and more importantly what's the area and clientel like? I'm a scared, small, and intimidated white boy that does not like to go to the dangerous parts of town.

Thanks

Old School
06-22-07, 21:20
Having a little trouble finding Pony Liquor.

I can't find an address on-line or in phone book. How can I get there--and more importantly what's the area and clientel like? I'm a scared, small, and intimidated white boy that does not like to go to the dangerous parts of town.

Thanks

Don't be scurred! Pony Liquor is on the corner of McDuff and Beaver, 609 N McDuff Ave. Don't find what you're looking for there's Fox Gentleman’s Club on Beaver and Edgewood, should be popping tonight. Me and my buddy had a great time there last week with open arms.

Old School

Ron In Fla
06-22-07, 21:41
! ! ! HUH !! No white boy with any sense would go into Pony after dark !

The late night crowd is crack dealers heaven ! And as far as I know the corner of Edgewood and beaver is all car lots and industrial stuff .....

What are you talking about Old School ??

Don't be scurred! Pony Liquor is on the corner of McDuff and Beaver, 609 N McDuff Ave. Don't find what you're looking for there's Fox Gentleman’s Club on Beaver and Edgewood, should be popping tonight. Me and my buddy had a great time there last week with open arms.

Old School

Old School
06-23-07, 00:44
! ! ! HUH !! No white boy with any sense would go into Pony after dark !

The late night crowd is crack dealers heaven ! And as far as I know the corner of Edgewood and beaver is all car lots and industrial stuff .....

What are you talking about Old School ??

You're absolutely right! Why am I sending this poor scurred little white boy to the West Side after dark. What do you suggest? I was only trying to send him to the FOX which is almost at the corner of Beaver and Edgewood. SMILE!

Old School

Poon Doggy
06-23-07, 10:42
Oh, the Fox isn't that bad! I wouldn't go on a Friday or Saturday night maybe but Sunday night around 8, you'd be one of 3 or 4 customers there. Thats a good time to go!

I've only had one problem there. Once, a very high and/or drunk guy decided I had to be a cop and started mouthing off to me and actually picked up a chair and acted like he was going to hit me... while I was getting a dance, ha! Good times! ;)

Although.... if you are a LITTLE white boy, get old school to go with you!

RaynMan55
06-23-07, 11:16
....Although.... if you are a LITTLE white boy, get old school to go with you!

Hell, Ill go with you as long as you dont mind hangin' with a guy that looks like Dennis Rodman with a pink mohawk....... :D

Old School
06-23-07, 11:55
Hell, Ill go with you as long as you dont mind hangin' with a guy that looks like Dennis Rodman with a pink mohawk....... :D

I hung out with Dennis, the Mohawk really attracts the women!

Old School

Dr Cisco
06-23-07, 18:49
Birthday party for Gordon on Saturday at the Pony. For he's a jolly good fellow.

Had a dance with Taz, who is always great! I usually leave right after my dance, since I don't have the stamina you young guys do. But today I hung around to wish Gordon a happy birthday.

Any way, I saw a real looker by the name of Sparkle. She says she used to work at the Silver Fox as a bartender and she's been dancing at Ponys for a few months, mostly working the night shift. Any one had a dance from her? I'm sure I'll sample her next time I go.

Old School
06-23-07, 21:08
Birthday party for Gordon on Saturday at the Pony. For he's a jolly good fellow.

Had a dance with Taz, who is always great! I usually leave right after my dance, since I don't have the stamina you young guys do. But today I hung around to wish Gordon a happy birthday.

Any way, I saw a real looker by the name of Sparkle. She says she used to work at the Silver Fox as a bartender and she's been dancing at Ponys for a few months, mostly working the night shift. Any one had a dance from her? I'm sure I'll sample her next time I go.

Was there today myself, had to see a man about a dog on McDuff. Gordon made the 50 today. Hopefully the girls won't give him a Heart Attack tonight.

Yes, Sparkle she's a definite hotty, perfect teeth, beautiful smile, great body, and articulate...short chat with her but she got busy with a friend who is making flyers for her birthday, so I didn't get around to the important stuff. She could definitely dance at any club in JAX. Also present were Miss Duval (can’t figure her out), some pregnant chick, (not feeling her) regulars Kya, Taz, and Nicole who sent me home. SMILE! Dr. Cisco, I may just return tonight and scoop sparkle up tonight. LoL!

Old School

Dogboy Jax
06-28-07, 01:13
Recently met Cee Cee (sp?). Tall, slender, pretty black girl. She's very friendly and can actually carry on a conversation. Got a couple dances...better than you'd get elsewhere, but not quite what I've come to expect at the Pony. I was drunk and tired, and did not ask for extras, but she didn't offer either (maybe b/c of my drunk/tired-ness). As always, YMMV.

Dogboy

RaynMan55
06-28-07, 07:25
I hung out with Dennis, the Mohawk really attracts the women!

Old School

Hey OS, I tell ya , buddy, just get a hair cut and shave the beard, you could be an exact twin to Brad Pitt..... LOL

Dennis P Rodman

Old School
06-28-07, 17:47
Hey OS, I tell ya , buddy, just get a hair cut and shave the beard, you could be an exact twin to Brad Pitt..... LOL

Dennis P Rodman

You know I kinda see that, maybe this weekend!

Old School

Psyche
07-01-07, 10:41
I stopped by for a beer after work on Fri. and had a couple of dances with Taz, because she has gotten some good reviews. I didn't really think she was above average. Maybe it was because she was leaving or tired, but next time I'll try someone different. Has anyone taken Sparkle for a dance?

Old School
07-04-07, 03:51
Coming soon, I mean real soon at The Pony Liquor "Double Trouble", P & S, Twins! Yup! That's what Mr. Ed told me and Wilbur. So, if you're still a fan saddle-up it's time to ride again! Sorry to those that are saying, "WTF" I am just trying to save me a seat.

Old School

Dogboy Jax
07-05-07, 07:33
On Monday. Good experience, not business-like at all. Price was standard even though nothing was said up front. Left very happy. Thanks to all here who have recommended her.

Dogboy

Cin Mulligan
07-06-07, 11:23
Yippie KI YAY MF's! That is the best news I've heard in weeks! I'm ready for my ride! Can't wait! Peace

Dr Cisco
07-06-07, 14:38
Coming soon, I mean real soon at The Pony Liquor "Double Trouble", P & S, Twins! Yup! That's what Mr. Ed told me and Wilbur. So, if you're still a fan saddle-up it's time to ride again! Sorry to those that are saying, "WTF" I am just trying to save me a seat.

Old SchoolThey were both working on Thursday. They have picked up a little weight, but they look great. And I can assure you that they have not forgotten how to dance!

Dr Cisco
07-07-07, 01:39
I had a great VIP dance this week. I think her name is Amanda. She is a little on the heavy side, but still looks good. Dirty blonde, curly hair, bad teeth, quiet, unassuming, big hooters. She is not touchy at the bar, so I assumed she was not touchy in the VIP.

I decided to get a dance anyway, because she spent so much time working me at the bar. Like the sign on the front door says, "I support single moms! "

Turns out Amanda (I think that's her name) is an absolute angel in the VIP.- a real diamond in the rough. Get a dance. You won't be disappointed.

I really hate to see pretty girls with bad teeth. Taz is another example. I'm sure it's a matter of money.

DC

Stiffytwo
07-10-07, 17:53
Went to Pony Sat. afternoon only 3 girls working. Had a dance from a girl I never saw there before don remember her name. Asked how much for a dance she said .4 and I said the other girls only charge .3. She said .3 would be OK so went for dance. Near the end of the song she started a BBJ and finished it. I figured she would ask for more but she didn’t. When she didn’t ask for more after I paid her I gave her a tip, she was happy. I think she may be the one Dr Cisco is talking about.

OldBaldGuy
07-12-07, 07:02
I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. Only a few customers and 6 gals (plus Gordon & Rita) - Paula, Taz, Serena, Nicole, Miss Duval and a gal whose name I forget. I had quite a few dances and shelled out more money than usual, but I was like a kid in a candy store, and I sure left a happy camper. Was early-mid afternoon.

Play safe guys !

OBG

Member #4558
07-12-07, 13:00
I need to drive up to Jax and visit this place. Looks like this club could become my new spot. It does get kind of old driving down to Tampa to visit Ybor Strip.

Maybe this wekend.

Unf Pete
07-16-07, 10:54
Had a dream of a fantastic time at the Pony with a hot little number. The private rooms are the greatest thing I have ever seen in a strip club. I will be there today around lunch time again!

Smak01
07-19-07, 19:53
Went to the pony earlier today and met a curly blonde girl named Nicole- then I had his area that we went into the vip area and their was lots touching in all the right places and before the end of 2nd second dance she polished my chrome and then I woke up and realized I was having a great dream .

Smak

Bng Eyes
07-20-07, 10:37
Hey where is this place located at again.

Alex9990
07-20-07, 22:37
Hey where is this place located at again.Pony Liquors: 1/2 block south of Beaver St on McDuff Ave.

Alex9990
07-29-07, 01:40
My first visit... Great place on the inside, even though it's not in the greatest neighborhood in the world.

Stopped in around 8:30 and left at 10 pm.

Met Pepper there and had a couple dances from her. Even though I had indicated that I knew what was offered there, no indication from her was given and she did a mediocre dance for the first outing for me.

I did end up chatting with another one of AA dancers, who was from the SS/Baymeadows area (had worked at Cheaters, Tiffany's, etc) and she was more receptive to me on the extra for next time.

Right around 9:30 pm, a slim blonde hearied dancer showed up for work with boyfriend in tow to make sure she made it in alright, and started work around 9:50 pm... She was the better looking of the three white female dancers here tonight, and if I hadn't spent my $.6 on Pepper, then this would have been my choice instead.

Maybe I'll have to try out one of the AA dancers next time I show up.

Clublvr
07-29-07, 20:27
My first visit... Great place on the inside, even though it's not in the greatest neighborhood in the world.

Stopped in around 8:30 and left at 10 pm.Next visit try the day shift :) you will never go back at night completely different bar at night.

Clublvr

Alex9990
07-30-07, 00:35
I expected it to be different from day to night, I just happened to have been in the neighborhood at the time. I assume that everything is said here, can be had for the right price during the day time.

Redsox2005
07-30-07, 00:55
What time does the Pony and Cinders open during the day? My visit is soon approaching. Thanks to all for the great reports here. I am sure to have fun when I go.

Raffleman2000
07-30-07, 06:39
What time does the Pony and Cinders open during the day? My visit is soon approaching. Thanks to all for the great reports here. I am sure to have fun when I go.Noon for both but Gordon @ The Pony is much more reliable to open on time or even early. He will let you in to have a drink, relax & chat. Plus you get to see the bar with the house lights on & the lenghts Gordon has the cleanup guy go to in order to have a clean establishment. Couple of TVs, couple of video games & a couple of pool tables, if the dancers are late or wanting to eat lunch before starting work. Quality AC @ end of the bar nearest the rest rooms + that gets you away from the front door that opens right on Mcduff.

Draft, glass or Pitchers. Use a coaster or Rita will get upset, you don't want a angry bartender. JukeBox selections are by the dancers with your donations so you can be @ their mercy on genres.

Shift change is usually pretty interesting.

You may sit in the parking lot @ Cinders watching customers come & go waiting on Sylvia or one of her daughters to open up.

Bng Eyes
07-30-07, 12:09
Ok guys,

I Found Cynders on Friday. I did not go in.

But I don't know where Pony's is at.

Any help?

Unf Pete
07-30-07, 13:03
I stopped by yesterday and left frustrated for sure. I talked with Summer, who is nothing to write home about, and she gave me the lowdown on some of the girls. I have seen Taz and Sandra and left happy before. Do any of you guys know of any other girls there that play?

Raffleman2000
07-30-07, 15:37
Ok guys,

Any help?Leave Cinders, head towards Beaver St. cross the railroad tracks on McDuff.

Jakes is on the right(fenced parking lot) past I-10 & the churches.

The Pony is the on the right just past the rairoad tracks & 1/2 block from Beaver St.
Turn left on Beaver St. go almost to Edgewood & The Silver Fox is on the right. Green & Purple paint job.

Continue on Beaver turn left on Lane. Couple of miles of "HO" strole. past the Lane Normany & before the Lane San Juan intersection. Cocktails is on your left.

Proceed on Lane to San Juan, turn left , H2O will be on your left.

Proceed on San Juan to Cassat, turn left , Richo is on the right. (will reopen August with new management).

Go back to Cassat, turn left go to San Juan, go to Blanding, San Juan Liquors will be on the R.H.S of the intersection.

Turn right on Blanding go almost to Orange Park , New Solid Gold will be on your left or

Stay on San Juan, go to Roosevelt, S.O.S. will be on your right @ the railroad tracks.
Turn left on Roosevelt go to McDuff, turn left & you know the 2 story green building on the R.H.S. just before the railroad tracks.

Alex9990
07-30-07, 18:51
Ok guys,

Any help?Other end of McDuff, Head north... If you get to Beaver St (no pun intended) you missed it. It's on the right side 1/2 block south of Beaver St.

Old School
07-31-07, 02:01
Leave Cinders, head towards Beaver St. cross the railroad tracks on McDuff.

The Pony is the on the right just past the rairoad tracks & 1/2 block from Beaver St.
Turn left on Beaver St. go almost to Edgewood & The Silver Fox is on the right. Green & Purple paint job.

Continue on Beaver turn left on Lane. Couple of miles of "HO" strole. past the Lane Normany & before the Lane San Juan intersection. Cocktails is on your left.

Proceed on San Juan to Cassat, turn left , Richo is on the right. (will reopen August with new management).

Go back to Cassat, turn left go to San Juan, go to Blanding, San Juan Liquors will be on the R.H.S of the intersection.

Turn right on Blanding go almost to Orange Park , New Solid Gold will be on your left or

Stay on San Juan, go to Roosevelt, S.O.S. will be on your right @ the railroad tracks.
Turn left on Roosevelt go to McDuff, turn left & you know the 2 story green building on the R.H.S. just before the railroad tracks.

H2O is no longer a Strip Club it's now a Sports Bar

San Juan Liquors you wont see that sign, it's now FLASH DANCERS

About 1.5 Miles up the road on the left is Bottoms Up (use to be Linda's Gentlemans Club)

RaynMan55
07-31-07, 07:49
....About 1.5 Miles up the road on the left is Bottoms Up (use to be Linda's Gentlemans Club)

Did Linda's change management or owners? It would be nice if they did because the old ones didnt know how to run that place. It was crappy since day one......

Old School
07-31-07, 16:17
Did Linda's change management or owners? It would be nice if they did because the old ones didnt know how to run that place. It was crappy since day one......

Yes the club sucked when it open! All they did was changed managers; I think it's a husband wife team running it now. Anyways... it still SUCKS and not literarily. I over heard him saying they don’t play RAP music, because it brings the wrong crowd…whatever. Solid Gold, which is always packed and only have maybe 3 Black Dancers plays RAP and R&B and don’t have any problems. Here’s what the dumb azz last manager did, he hired all the strippers from Cheetahs. Now why would you hire dancers from a club that had several shootouts? Those girls brought their Pimps and drug dealers along with them and the Club sucked once again. Now they have a few broke down dancers and maybe 3 cars in the parking lot. They now have happy hour, but I still don’t see a crowd. Was in there one night and couldn’t believe it but I did get a hard times HJ.

Me and You Rodman...we need to open a club. Our first check would be to First Baptist and I figure a monthly donation from there on out. Then we connect with JSO to figure their monthly check. We hand select our Dancers starting with Missy, Sam, Kyria, couple Russians....see where I am going with this. Verified customers will receive a VIP Card allowing them to the Special VIP room, which is entered through a fake door. They will be given a key card and they meet the dancer in that room. Once done, they have a choice of exiting through another door into the parking lot. Dancers won’t be charged a crazy fee on every dance. They will be expected to be on time and smell fresh every minute that they’re there. Every girl has to come up with a theme show that she performs nightly. Damn, I need a trip back overseas….back to reality.

Old School

Malabar
07-31-07, 17:37
YI over heard him saying they don’t play RAP music, because it brings the wrong crowd…whatever. Solid Gold, which is always packed and only have maybe 3 Black Dancers plays RAP and R&B and don’t have any problems.
Old School

I used to go to the Inner Room, in Cocoa Beach, on a regular basis. Quite some time ago, a new manager was brought in. The music is now that ghetto sewer RAP, the girls are addicts in training, and the clientele are a bunch of gangsta, pimps, and dealers. All of them third-rate wanna-bes. It's really pathetic.

The last time I was there, the place was packed. They're making money, which is the name of the game but they're not making anymore off me.

I hate it when that happens

Member #4558
07-31-07, 18:50
Verified customers will receive a VIP Card allowing them to the Special VIP room, which is entered through a fake door. They will be given a key card and they meet the dancer in that room. Kind of like the special VIP elevator key a whale gets when in Las Veags.

Sounds neat. Let me know when opening night is!

Alex9990
07-31-07, 18:55
Leave Cinders, head towards Beaver St. cross the railroad tracks on McDuff.

Turn left on Roosevelt go to McDuff, turn left & you know the 2 story green building on the R.H.S. just before the railroad tracks.Reminder: San Juan Liquors is now Flashdancers, and someone I know from my old AOL days is managing the place now. No freebies still. 8-(

Alex9990
07-31-07, 19:01
OS,

Your asking a lot for what I've read, not that it couldn't happen. I have co-worker of mine who was all set to purchase JR's / Sinsations back in the middle 90's and just needed backing. His father was all set to be the investor, since all my co-worker mentioned was that it was a bar with a drive through, which is partially correct. As soon as the real estate broker mentioned strip club, his father went ballistic and backed out right then and there.

I'd love to go into a venture where several people could get together and open up (or re-open) a strip club where things could be done right (or wrong, depending on how you look at it.)

Though the only problem I'd have eventually is that I wouldn't be able to sample the goods at the club. Being an investor of the place, I wouldn't want to taint the goods and have them leave.

Anyhow, that's for another thread, and another time... back to talking about Pony's...

Yes the club sucked when it open! All they did was changed managers; I think it's a husband wife team running it now. Anyways... it still SUCKS and not literarily. I over heard him saying they don’t play RAP music, because it brings the wrong crowd…whatever. Solid Gold, which is always packed and only have maybe 3 Black Dancers plays RAP and R&B and don’t have any problems. Here’s what the dumb azz last manager did, he hired all the strippers from Cheetahs. Now why would you hire dancers from a club that had several shootouts? Those girls brought their Pimps and drug dealers along with them and the Club sucked once again. Now they have a few broke down dancers and maybe 3 cars in the parking lot. They now have happy hour, but I still don’t see a crowd. Was in there one night and couldn’t believe it but I did get a hard times HJ.

Me and You Rodman...we need to open a club. Our first check would be to First Baptist and I figure a monthly donation from there on out. Then we connect with JSO to figure their monthly check. We hand select our Dancers starting with Missy, Sam, Kyria, couple Russians....see where I am going with this. Verified customers will receive a VIP Card allowing them to the Special VIP room, which is entered through a fake door. They will be given a key card and they meet the dancer in that room. Once done, they have a choice of exiting through another door into the parking lot. Dancers won’t be charged a crazy fee on every dance. They will be expected to be on time and smell fresh every minute that they’re there. Every girl has to come up with a theme show that she performs nightly. Damn, I need a trip back overseas….back to reality.

Old School

Old School
07-31-07, 19:33
I used to go to the Inner Room, in Cocoa Beach, on a regular basis. Quite some time ago, a new manager was brought in. The music is now that ghetto sewer RAP, the girls are addicts in training, and the clientele are a bunch of gangsta, pimps, and dealers. All of them third-rate wanna-bes. It's really pathetic.

The last time I was there, the place was packed. They're making money, which is the name of the game but they're not making anymore off me.

I hate it when that happens

That's exactly what happened to Cheetahs and was happening to Linda's. I don't believe it's the music though but more so the dancers. I for one don't like the sewer RAP, because I grew up in the beginning of RAP. Now all you have to say is..."***** betta have my money" 60 times over and over and you can cut a record.

OS

Poon Doggy
07-31-07, 23:01
I want in on this titty bar ownership! Rodman can work the door, he'll look scary, Old School can serve up the drinks and I'll "audition" the dancers! That works for you boys right? ;)

Titty!

RaynMan55
08-01-07, 08:15
I want in on this titty bar ownership! Rodman can work the door, he'll look scary, Old School can serve up the drinks and I'll "audition" the dancers! That works for you boys right? ;)

Titty!

Wait a minute...I think we should take "turns" auditioning the girls. Ill take Mondays and THursdays, and any girl under 110 lbs......hehe.....

I got a name for the club..... the Old School Poon Hall and Tavern..... step thru the doors and it'll be like the good ol days...... :D

Poon Doggy
08-01-07, 10:20
Ha, I like all that and will concede Monday & Thursday auditions to you! I'll just help the regular girls get dressed on those days!

Wait a minute...I think we should take "turns" auditioning the girls. Ill take Mondays and THursdays, and any girl under 110 lbs......hehe.....

I got a name for the club..... the Old School Poon Hall and Tavern..... step thru the doors and it'll be like the good ol days...... :D

Member #4558
08-01-07, 19:14

Titty!You want scary? Wait until you see me! Big, ugly and very, very hairy.

Ron In Fla
08-01-07, 20:49

Malabar
I too was a big Inner room fan ( both of them ) and was VERY disappointed the last couple trips through there. Same deal as Pony's .. the crack dealers have money to burn and take the place over

Damn it all ... what's a poor boy to do ?

Darmidillo
08-03-07, 11:17
Reminder: San Juan Liquors is now Flashdancers, and someone I know from my old AOL days is managing the place now. No freebies still. 8-(Are you the muscle bound peurtorican? If so, remember me?

Alex9990
08-03-07, 23:33
Are you the muscle bound peurtorican? If so, remember me?Unfortunately AOL found me overqualified and didn't want me when I applied in 1995. (the dumber the agent, the easier it was to train them the AOL way...) I knew some of the agents, billing retention folks and a few supervisors from going to many Jacksonville parties when they had them.

I would like to go back to the forum and indicate that I need another trip to Pony's next week during the daytime.

Gonzo Fla
08-04-07, 01:22

Stopped in around 8:30 and left at 10 pm.

Met Pepper there and had a couple dances from her. Even though I had indicated that I knew what was offered there, no indication from her was given and she did a mediocre dance for the first outing for me.

I did end up chatting with another one of AA dancers, who was from the SS/Baymeadows area (had worked at Cheaters, Tiffany's, etc) and she was more receptive to me on the extra for next time.

Right around 9:30 pm, a slim blonde hearied dancer showed up for work with boyfriend in tow to make sure she made it in alright, and started work around 9:50 pm... She was the better looking of the three white female dancers here tonight, and if I hadn't spent my $.6 on Pepper, then this would have been my choice instead.

Maybe I'll have to try out one of the AA dancers next time I show up.I have had dances from Unique who is sexy slim blond. If you go back and want to try her out be warned her dances aren't worth paying for. Stick with a one you've visited before or those reported upon and maybe save a few bucks to try Unique. That way you won't waste 50-60 bucks. YMMV but I will not have her dance for me again.

You all be safe out there.

GF

Viper321
08-05-07, 17:59
At Pony's you used to be able to go in there and always leave with a smile.

Was in Friday, there were four black dancers and two white. Saw one of the white dancers at the end of the bar playing the games and was clock watching. Guess she did not want to dance.

Came back yesterday and there were several other dancers there. Got a VIP dance from one of the taller heave dark haired dancers, don't remember name.

Was not worth the price left without a smile.

Wish Nadia was back.

Poon Doggy
08-05-07, 18:49
Where is Nadia? Has she left? She is one DIRTY girl! ;)

PD

Was in Friday, there were four black dancers and two white. Saw one of the white dancers at the end of the bar playing the games and was clock watching. Guess she did not want to dance.

Came back yesterday and there were several other dancers there. Got a VIP dance from one of the taller heave dark haired dancers, don't remember name.

Wish Nadia was back.

Viper321
08-05-07, 23:18
Was told she was fired for bucking management.

Old School
08-06-07, 01:55

Wish Nadia was back.

Sounds like you got a dance from Pepper, she was NOTED as being a terrible dancer by another member. That's why I stick to only a few that are definites.

OS

Tit F Man
08-06-07, 13:27
Sounds like you got a dance from Pepper, she was NOTED as being a terrible dancer by another member. That's why I stick to only a few that are definites.

OSNadia is back! Wo hoo!

Viper321
08-06-07, 22:29
Old School you are correct I believe that Pepper was her name.

Very glad to hear Nadia is back. O baby.

Poon Doggy
08-07-07, 20:34
Did I mention that Nadia is dirty? ;)

RaynMan55
08-07-07, 20:39
Did someone say dirty??!!??!!?? Hey PD....sounds like a party to me ;)

Old School
08-07-07, 21:27
Did someone say dirty??!!??!!?? Hey PD....sounds like a party to me ;)

The Roof, The Roof, The Roof is on Fire, we don't need no water....Just bring Nasty Azz Nadia. Date and time for fun time.... Should we invite some trusted members??? We can start the crawl at Cinders.

OS

RaynMan55
08-07-07, 22:10
The Roof, The Roof, The Roof is on Fire, we don't need no water....Just bring Nasty Azz Nadia. Date and time for fun time.... Should we invite some trusted members??? We can start the crawl at Cinders.

OS

Hell yeah....gotta wait til I get back in town next week....we can start the backchannel invites... :) Maybe someone can get a hold of Nadia and give her the heads up....

Snook
08-08-07, 08:30
What days does she work.. may have to make a J'ville run to check her out... Is she day or night shift? Don't worry, guys, I'll leave plenty for you!

Happy hunting
Snook

Dogboy Jax
08-08-07, 09:41
Stopped in Monday for a couple cold (cool) ones and some action. Ended up taking Nicole in the back. First time with her. The oral action was outstanding and included a big finish she decided to keep. Left with a big smile.

Poon Doggy
08-08-07, 21:19
Oops, I gave away one of my favorites there didn't I? ;) I guess I assumed everyone knew about Nadia.

Did I say she was dirty? Would anyone believe me if I said what I meant was she is filthy and smells bad? Thats what I meant, guys, really! That kind of dirty!

Have fun but after you see her (and you didn't previously know her) you owe me a good contact, ha!

PD

Alex9990
08-10-07, 00:23
I guess I have to look Nadia, Nicole, etc., and check them out.

If anyone is around I'll be there after 4pm for a little while.

Member #4558
08-10-07, 10:47
when is a good time for an out ot towner to visit this club? Weekend afternoon would be my best time to visit. Former Tampa club regular now living in this area and Pony sounds like my old favorite, Ybor Strip!

Viper321
08-17-07, 19:59
Stopped in to see my ATF. Was told that she was only back for a couple of day and then gone. Well my loss.

Be Safe

Cin Mulligan
08-22-07, 05:28
Been "out of town on business". WHAT have I MISSED? ! Nadia? Pepper? "pepper" rings a bell! (ha ha) WHAT! NO TWINS in sight? That sucks! I will be stopping in this week to "catch up"! Has the wonderfully talented BBBJCIHM for cheap left the building? ! WHAT will we EVER DO without PAULA? Woah is me! Anybody "been there lately"? I will let you fellow mongers know what I come up with! Peace

Old School
08-22-07, 17:06
Been "out of town on business". WHAT have I MISSED? ! Nadia? Pepper? "pepper" rings a bell! (ha ha) WHAT! NO TWINS in sight? That sucks! I will be stopping in this week to "catch up"! Has the wonderfully talented BBBJCIHM for cheap left the building? ! WHAT will we EVER DO without PAULA? Woah is me! Anybody "been there lately"? I will let you fellow mongers know what I come up with! Peace

Paula sneeks in when she can, her boyfriend opposses to her dancing!

OS

OldBaldGuy
08-23-07, 21:36
I think there were 8 gals there this afternoon --- 4 of them new according to management --- not bad lookin' either. Not enough money to try the newbies though. Stuck with the "known quantities" and left happy as usual. Denise is spending some bucks to fix the bar area up. Hope she doesn't mess with the VIP rooms though.

Be safe guys ...

OBG

Cin Mulligan
08-27-07, 00:57
Nice to hear from you again! Thank you for the "tip". I am most sure that she has to be doing "it" on the sly. I personally know Chris. (he is an ass) Only my opinion of course. I will drop you a line soon with my info.

Peace

Chicagomax
08-30-07, 20:57
Alright dudes I finally had a dream about Pony when I was in town. I am back in Shy town now drained from my Jaxs dream. I went to Pony and talked to a couple of very nice gals. I left there smiling and needing a nap. Out of respect for the other members on this board who wish that too many details are given out, that is all I will say about that. I went and can not wait to have that dream again.

WannaParty
09-17-07, 17:51
I was at the Pony a week ago and had a dance from Sandra. She was the only girl out at the time. A good time, much better than the last one I had with her, but still not what I have come to expect from other dancers that have made the Pony home in months past.

King Mong
09-19-07, 08:49
Like the title says. I think 'nuff said for those that are interested.

Cin Mulligan
09-20-07, 07:12
Anyone seen my favorite ho Paula?

Peace

Viper321
09-20-07, 21:46
Anyone heard from Nadia?

Clublvr
09-26-07, 19:54
Like the title says. I think 'nuff said for those that are interested.

Did she quit again? stopped in Monday and heard from another dancer she has bf now. Looks like they hired some nice looking new talent.

Clublvr

OldBaldGuy
09-27-07, 18:17
I had to go remind myself why I like Pony so much. Spent most of my time chatting with "management" but did get to enjoy Taz's company more than enough to keep me cummin' back. Hot Dam !

Be safe guys ...

OBG

King Mong
09-29-07, 18:15
Did she quit again? stopped in Monday and heard from another dancer she has bf now. Looks like they hired some nice looking new talent.

Clublvr

No, she (Taz) got fired for stealing. Apparently the theft was on tape and Denise saw that it was someone else that stole whatever so they let her back.

On another note, anyone got any takeout info on the black chick named "Red". I've gotten some dances from her (good ones) and she gave me her address at a hotel on the westside, but I haven't taken her up on it. Anyone else? If so, let me know if it was a thumbs up or thumbs down.

Chumpslacks
10-01-07, 01:38
Checked out Pony's this weekend. It was the night shift and the place was jumping. Don't have much to report other than if you ever have the opportunity to play a game of pool with one of the chicks take advantage of it. It was a good night watching those gators loose but the night shift chicks aren't really my type. Anyway I know I'm new and nobody is gonna talk to me anyway so I figured I might as well get some posts out here. Adios.

Clublvr
10-05-07, 10:43
Checked out Pony's this weekend. It was the night shift and the place was jumping. Don't have much to report other than if you ever have the opportunity to play a game of pool with one of the chicks take advantage of it. It was a good night watching those gators loose but the night shift chicks aren't really my type. Anyway I know I'm new and nobody is gonna talk to me anyway so I figured I might as well get some posts out here. Adios.

Gotta do the day shift-anybar is always the best!

Clublvr
10-05-07, 10:46
No, she (Taz) got fired for stealing. Apparently the theft was on tape and Denise saw that it was someone else that stole whatever so they let her back.

On another note, anyone got any takeout info on the black chick named "Red". I've gotten some dances from her (good ones) and she gave me her address at a hotel on the westside, but I haven't taken her up on it. Anyone else? If so, let me know if it was a thumbs up or thumbs down.

Thats good, TAZ does not strike me as a thief and she bartends too. I doubt they would allow her to bartend if she was not trustworthy. She's my favorite, need too see her again soon.

Sorry, I do not know Red, have only been in twice in the past 3 or so months though new faces each time been in there. With Taz there no need for me too try anyone else always good dreams :)

Clublvr

Redsox2005
10-06-07, 07:50
Is Taz a dayshifter or nights? My first visit will be Monday, can't wait.

OldBaldGuy
10-06-07, 08:24
Is Taz a dayshifter or nights? My first visit will be Monday, can't wait.Days, she's usually there before noon. If possible it's best to be her first customer, LOL (of course that's pretty true for any gal, anyplace)

Gonzo Dude
10-07-07, 18:56
Thinking I might drop in for a lunchtimer. Anyone know what time Pony opens and what time the girls get frinedly?

JbnbStunner
10-08-07, 00:42
I am looking to go this for my first time and was wondering, how much should I bring if I am looking to have a real good time? Please help me out, PM me.

Redsox2005
10-08-07, 16:50
Was there today from about 12:30 - 2:45. Had a dance with Melina. Not to bad, got me hard but nothing else on the menu. Taz gave me a nice back massage but never offered me a dance. Hmm? Actually I only got offered one dance and I was sure tipping on the stage. Overall a pretty laid back club. Hope to have more fun next time. I mean all this week.

Sox fan out

Gonzo Fla
10-08-07, 18:48
Was there today from about 12:30 - 2:45. Had a dance with Melina. Not to bad, got me hard but nothing else on the menu. Taz gave me a nice back massage but never offered me a dance. Hmm? Actually I only got offered one dance and I was sure tipping on the stage. Overall a pretty laid back club. Hope to have more fun next time. I mean all this week.

Sox fan outRS2005,

The dances you got are normal for 1st timers at almost any good strip club. I can't count how many times I heard comments about LEO being in the club. I guess it's their aftershave, LOL. Let the girls get used to you and don't extend things until she makes the 1st move.

The 1st time I was at Pony it was like homecoming. I had been involved in the remodel done by Rick back when he owned the joint. I have to say the lastest remodel is a definite from the one I helpe with. I had seen a twin at White's with good results and I went to Pony to see her. Oh the twins memories (or memory twins)! How I wish we had them back on a regular basis. Pairs like that don't cum around often.

Good luck and have fun. Chat with the dancers, play video games, and don't forget to have a couple of cold ones. It's a great little club so be sure to stay with it.

Be safe out there.

GF

Old School
10-08-07, 23:11

Sox fan out

Was in there Saturday, a few new girls, is Melina the one with the huge Snaz (Nose)? Anybody got info on her, it looks like it would get in the way....

OS

Redsox2005
10-09-07, 05:36
OS,

Yes that is her. Big nose but not to bad looking. Kind of had some sort of odor coming from her when she took her clothes off. I am going to head there again today after work (1st day at new job) to try it again.

Redsox2005
10-09-07, 17:57
Went to pony around 4:45 and was greeted by Nicole and Serena. I thought I had heard some good stuff about Nicole and was about to try her and Serena came on over. This was all within the first 5 minutes of being there. Serena asked if I wanted a dance and I told her maybe because I just got there and wanted to enjoy my coke for a minute. She then made some suttle mouth movements and asked again if I wanted a dance. I could notrefuse this time. She took me to the VIP room, and pretty much asked what kind of "dance" I wanted. Outstanding dance I must say and day 2 at the Pony I left a happy man.

Anyone know if I should try Nicole and get the same results let me know. Thanks

Sox fan out

Old School
10-09-07, 18:33
Went to pony around 4:45 and was greeted by Nicole and Serena. I thought I had heard some good stuff about Nicole and was about to try her and Serena came on over. This was all within the first 5 minutes of being there. Serena asked if I wanted a dance and I told her maybe because I just got there and wanted to enjoy my coke for a minute. She then made some suttle mouth movements and asked again if I wanted a dance. I could notrefuse this time. She took me to the VIP room, and pretty much asked what kind of "dance" I wanted. Outstanding dance I must say and day 2 at the Pony I left a happy man.

Sox fan out

Wrong Nicole! The Famous Nicole is no longer there she's pregnated. The new Nicole, I have spoken with but never danced for her. Seems like a hustler. Stick with Taz, Sandra...Serena.

OS

Dr Cisco
10-09-07, 21:38

Sox fan out
You won't be disappointed with Nicole. Totally different style than Serena, but the same menu. Whereas Serena is slutty, Nicole is sweet.

I like both! Just depends what mood I'm in that day.

BTW, Nicole is not a hustler. Just to be clear, I'm talking about the Nicole that was working there about two weeks ago -- long curly hair, missing a couple teeth, short, quiet, a little on the heavy side.

Redsox2005
10-09-07, 22:06
Yes, I think that was her. Pretty young looking maybe 22-26 age frame. Serena slutty???????? One thing for sure she got right down to business and was relentless until the end. Which was weird as hell. She made me stand up and I seeded the floor like it was standard practice. Better not go in there barefoot.

Old School
10-10-07, 00:04
You won't be disappointed with Nicole. Totally different style than Serena, but the same menu. Whereas Serena is slutty, Nicole is sweet.

I like both! Just depends what mood I'm in that day.

BTW, Nicole is not a hustler. Just to be clear, I'm talking about the Nicole that was working there about two weeks ago -- long curly hair, missing a couple teeth, short, quiet, a little on the heavy side.

Dr Cisco She's gone, this is a different Nicole. You're right about the original Nicole but this is a new Nicole a Ghetto Nicole.

OS

Tribal69
10-10-07, 09:50
Stopped in to the Pony for a nooner. As I walked in Serena swooped in, and was at my side before I could even sit down. Within a minute she offered a VIP. Very Good warm up, used a hat and left with a smile. First time I ever experienced a "Hoover" with her. And yes she is slutty.

Be safe,

T69

BarneyStinson
10-10-07, 11:47
I will be back in JAX this weekend. Anyone know where Sandra is?

Clublvr
10-16-07, 19:09
I will be back in JAX this weekend. Anyone know where Sandra is?

They come and go and come back again. Sandra either works two job's, both day n night shifts, has a bad case of insomnia or something else as her head is usually resting on the bar top.

Taz if still there (Day shift) tallish white gal nuf said :)

Clublvr

Marcinjax44
10-17-07, 16:38
Went to check out this Taz everyone is raving about. Even I am not desparate enuf for that. Why is everyone into that?

OldBaldGuy
10-18-07, 14:58
Taz has some competition. A new gal in town (literally) named Melina. Her dances are spectacular. Hope she stays around awhile.

Be safe !

OBG

RaynMan55
10-18-07, 20:38
Hey OBG, just tried to pm you...you mailbox is full....tell you girls to call you instead of PM you...LOL :D

OldBaldGuy
10-18-07, 21:48
Hey OBG, just tried to pm you...you mailbox is full....tell you girls to call you instead of PM you...LOL :D

Sorry Dennis P. I cleared out a bunch of stuff, so PM box is now open again. Helluva price to pay for such popularity ... heheh

OBG

Alex9990
10-19-07, 19:25
Went to check out this Taz everyone is raving about. Even I am not desparate enuf for that. Why is everyone into that?Just close your eyes and imagine it's (whatever girl floats your boat), and all the worries will just go away.

Marcinjax44
10-21-07, 13:54
Just close your eyes and imagine it's (whatever girl floats your boat), and all the worries will just go away.Why pay for something in the hobby that is not at least as appealing as what I already have at home?

Dr Cisco
10-23-07, 00:10
Dr Cisco She's gone, this is a different Nicole. You're right about the original Nicole but this is a new Nicole a Ghetto Nicole.

OS

I stopped in last week and saw the new Nicole. I've known this Nicole for a couple of years. She used to work at Ricos. She worked at the Pony a while back, but didn't stay long.

She will give you a good dance for a good price. She's not a ripoff. But you are correct - she is Ghetto Nicole. I can understand about every third word, if I pay very close attention.

I did a post on her a long time ago and someone pointed out that Nicole is almost too laid back.

Alex9990
10-27-07, 20:58
Why pay for something in the hobby that is not at least as appealing as what I already have at home?Then, you've got a leg up on some of the guys here. They may not have something at home. (which includes me at this time)

Snook
10-29-07, 09:08
Why pay for something in the hobby that is not at least as appealing as what I already have at home?
No matter what you have at home, she can be everything and anything in the world except one thing..... different. Most in this hobby enjoy the variety. Fortunately or unfortunately, the wife can dress differently, dye her hair, etc... but she is still the same person. It is a way of satisfying that craving for variety, yet still maintaining the security of a home life. (unless she finds out!! LOL). Besides, you are not paying a woman for sex... you are paying her to leave afterwards and leave you alone with no strings or expectations. That's something I bet none of us can get at home!

The old saying, you show me the most beautiful and amazing woman in the world and I'll show you a guy that is tired of F#@&ing it. You don't have to look at Hollywood or pro sports to see guys married to amazing women that still step out to keep life interesting. You look at those wives and think, how could he cheat on that? Give it six months with her and you'd be doing the same thing or would rather be out with the guys having a beer. I'm sure women feel the same way, even if they don't act on those instincts... or do they and we just don't know???

But then again, what the hell do I know?
Happy hunting
Snook

RaynMan55
10-29-07, 09:17
....Besides, you are not paying a woman for sex... you are paying her to leave afterwards and leave you alone with no strings or expectations. That's something I bet none of us can get at home!

But then again, what the hell do I know?
Happy hunting
Snook

LOL.....You nailed it on the head, brother.....AMEN!!!!!...LOL

Be safe!

Member #4558
10-29-07, 20:49
No matter how good she looks, somewhere, some guy is just tired of her shit and wants her gone!

Alex9990
11-01-07, 01:06
I haven't made it to the day shift. I might be able to this Friday.

Johnny Drama
11-01-07, 17:18
I hit the infamous Pony today for my second time ever. I didn’t expect much because of my LEO features ( I am a clean cut guy). In my first time ever there, I just talked with the bartender who was new. She had two boyfriends (not at the same time but back to back) that died of mysterious deaths within a year. But, today it was totally different.

Rita was bartending and Taz and Stormy were dancing. 2 other dancers came later. One was a small black girl who is beautiful. The other was a brunette that was decent as well.

I drank a couple of beers with Taz and I made sure it was on a coaster. She gave me a massage better than any masseuse. I asked her for a dance. She disappeared for awhile and came back. I thought she would decline, but everything went well.

I should kick myself in the ass for not ever attempting to visit this fine establishment. I drove back to Cinders to chit chat, but after comparing the two…………Goodbye farewell to Cinders. If MOM calls tell her I am at the PONY!

Poon Doggy
11-01-07, 20:48
Stopped in last night thinking their would be some naughier than usual costumes and got nothing really. It was around 10 and there were nothing but really loud dancers doing a lot of yelling, none that I knew as I'm usually a day shirt sort of guy. On the way out, I did spy a really pretty girl with her boobs hanging out and a short skirt making her way in. Almost felt like going back but didn't.

Poon Doggy
11-04-07, 12:46
Who is the new girl at the Pony. She has dark black hair, a nice body and a big nose, not that it's bad, just a way that you'd know who I'm talking about. Anybody had a dance from her? I think I might have to partake.

OldBaldGuy
11-04-07, 14:23
Who is the new girl at the Pony. She has dark black hair, a nice body and a big nose, not that it's bad, just a way that you'd know who I'm talking about. Anybody had a dance from her? I think I might have to partake.

PD .... check my 10/18 post. It's probably her. You'll know for pretty sure if she's from NY. Have fun & ...

Be safe !

OBG

Old School
11-05-07, 21:26
PD .... check my 10/18 post. It's probably her. You'll know for pretty sure if she's from NY. Have fun & ...

Be safe !

OBG

Poon,
RTFB! Just kiddin Brother, stopped by Sunday...Mellisa, Melena, Stormy and a pretty Sister were there. Flipped a coin Mellisa won heads and tails were both winners.

OS

Johnny Drama
11-06-07, 17:22
Hit the Pony today to check it out. It keeps getting better and better. I got Melena to dance for me. She took me over her regular customer that was in the corner. It took me awhile to get her to warm up.

Great dance. Nice thick ass. Taz attacked me for awhile, but I told her I wanted something new. Melena is well worth it. I dig that Italian look. Poon check you messages, I gave you the 411 about it.

Poon Doggy
11-07-07, 20:58
Yeah, I want me some of that. She has just a bad enough attitude for a good grudge dance. Ha! Thanks for the info boys.

And Old School... I didn't think you like girls? ;)

Johnny Drama
11-08-07, 01:13
Just out of curiosity, does Rita ever in a blue moon dance for any customers? She was looking good Tuesday in that skirt. I know Silvia at Cinderella's will dance every now and then when duty calls.

Drama

Raffleman2000
11-08-07, 10:45
Just out of curiosity, does Rita ever in a blue moon dance for any customers? She was looking good Tuesday in that skirt. I know Silvia at Cinderella's will dance every now and then when duty calls.

DramaYes & she was Commando in that skirt (I overheard).

Ron In Fla
11-08-07, 19:03

Drama

I'm sure Rita dances ... but remember YMMV ...

Poon Doggy
11-08-07, 21:13
Rita dances but only the regular dances, I believe, but YMMV. Her tits are specatcular though! Like mother, like daughter I might add too! ;) Hope the daughter comes back someday.

Drama

Johnny Drama
11-09-07, 11:17
Yes & she was Commando in that skirt (I overheard).

I overheard that as well while I was talking with Melina (italian), but that is why I asked. Thanks for info from all.

There are too many girls to be had before going after the queen. I haven’t even tried the night shift yet, but it probably isn’t better than the day shift. F-it. I will find out.

Drama

Laidepleezer
11-11-07, 12:01
This is my first post to the board. It is only been in the last couple of weeks that I really had any new information to provide. And it has been a crazy past few weeks for me. I have lived in Jax for almost 2 and 1/2 years now, visited some massage parlors as well as probably 75% of the strip clubs in town.

Now to tell you why I will never go to the Pony again. Yesterday, I was at the stable (Pony) and had the best dance of my life. Not from any of the girls I have seen listed here but from Kerry, a young woman with jet black hair and a perfect body. I was at the stable for about an hour and a half and not much activity was going on. I was on beer 3 (maybe now I should quit) and an hour late to a buddy's house to watch the FSU game.

This is when Kerry arrived and came right up to me at the bar and told me she wanted to dance for me. She was hot so I said "sure" had the dance and left happy. Left went to a buddy's house watched some of the game (boring) so came back to Pony. No Kerry. Well she came back. Instead of a dance she said lets go party. Who am I to turn down a hot adult entertainer who wants to party with me.

I am not going to bore you with the details but let me tell you it was a pretty crazy night as far as the fact that I am glad not to be in jail. I should have listened to the bartender who warned me about Kerry when I was there during the day. She did drain my wallet a little bit in our nighttime adventure dinner. Applebees, a phone card, something from a Ms. Barbara at a house we stopped at off Mcduff (I waited in the car). Anyway, I did not have any pleasure with her in the evening other than a peek-a-boo (bare chest view) on our way to Applebees. We never made it to the hotel to party she had to go after the dinner, Ms. Barbara, and phone card.

Anyway, I will not go to the Pony again because if I run into her again I made get caught up in the same type of crap because sometimes the real head takes over my brain. Oh and I failed to mention somehow her lingerie ended up in my car (which I have since thrown away but it was hot.)

OldBaldGuy
11-11-07, 14:15
This is my first post to the board. It is only been in the last couple of weeks that I really had any new information to provide. And it has been a crazy past few weeks for me. I have lived in Jax for almost 2 and 1/2 years now, visited some massage parlors as well as probably 75% of the strip clubs in town.

Now to tell you why I will never go to the Pony again. Yesterday, I was at the stable (Pony) and had the best dance of my life. Not from any of the girls I have seen listed here but from Kerry, a young woman with jet black hair and a perfect body. I was at the stable for about an hour and a half and not much activity was going on. I was on beer 3 (maybe now I should quit) and an hour late to a buddy's house to watch the FSU game.

This is when Kerry arrived and came right up to me at the bar and told me she wanted to dance for me. She was hot so I said "sure" had the dance and left happy. Left went to a buddy's house watched some of the game (boring) so came back to Pony. No Kerry. Well she came back. Instead of a dance she said lets go party. Who am I to turn down a hot adult entertainer who wants to party with me.

I am not going to bore you with the details but let me tell you it was a pretty crazy night as far as the fact that I am glad not to be in jail. I should have listened to the bartender who warned me about Kerry when I was there during the day. She did drain my wallet a little bit in our nighttime adventure dinner. Applebees, a phone card, something from a Ms. Barbara at a house we stopped at off Mcduff (I waited in the car). Anyway, I did not have any pleasure with her in the evening other than a peek-a-boo (bare chest view) on our way to Applebees. We never made it to the hotel to party she had to go after the dinner, Ms. Barbara, and phone card.

Anyway, I will not go to the Pony again because if I run into her again I made get caught up in the same type of crap because sometimes the real head takes over my brain. Oh and I failed to mention somehow her lingerie ended up in my car (which I have since thrown away but it was hot.)

You're going to boycott Pony because of YOUR poor judgment ??? After you were warned no less ??? Seems to me you're trying to put blame where it doesn't belong.

Interesting post and story though. Can only imagine what the omitted details are, but I won't bore you with my thoughts.

Be safe out there ...

OBG

P.S. Don't mean to pick on a first-time poster, but this was a little too over the top.

Johnny Drama
11-11-07, 14:33

First post. Why would you take a dancer to Applebees and Ms. Barbara’s house? You should have just got the takeout from the Pony or any other strip club in Jacksonville. Why risk what you did for nothing or barely something?

Stick with churches you are not ready for the big time! Go Noles!

Old School
11-11-07, 14:43

WTF? You didn't listen to the Bartender! Don't you know they know all, see all, hear all!!!!! Ms. Barbara (Crack House) you was driving HOT! BE CAREFUL!

OS