PDA

View Full Version : Theaters

Pages : [1] 2 3

Fun Fella
04-18-06, 22:38
THEATER REPORT: Theater on Hubert in Drew park area. Some 5-6 hos hanging out round 3 pm. Got a CBJ. Uneventful though.

Use the couples room.

Cheers,

Fun

Horny Yankee
04-19-06, 21:45
The playhouse is in Drew Park right is that the one near Lipstixx.

Horny Yankee
04-20-06, 19:23
I was on my way to osaka today but I changed my mind and headed up to north tampa to drew park on my way there I was thinking about hitting a modeling studio like legends of sensual secrets or a strip club but reading reviews on the playhouse on hubert I went there instead I've been to drew park about 10 times and never drove by this place before but heard of it as soon as I arrived it was 4 pm I walked in this place started looking at some dvds and some faggot was staring at me as I was looking at the dvds but anyway I just said fuck it went to the counter the chick working the counter was a really hot blonde with big fucking tits she asked me if I wanted to go into both the rooms the regular and couples I said sure paid the 17 dollars and went in I went thru the black curtain stepped in and man was it dark in there I couldnt see my own hands I wanted to sit down and chill but could not find a seat cause it was so dark in there I was scared of getting losted in there so I just stood near the wall looking around you can see people in there but not good unless you have x ray vision but I did notice this chick her name was layla not great looking but I was horny as hell she started to talk to me next thing I no she asked her sugar daddy standing next to her if she could do me in the couples room we went back there she said he wanted to watch us so she stripped and sucked my cock like 3 times came in her mouth 2 times while her sugar daddy watched us I asked her how much this whould cost she just said I work on tips after she sucked me off 3 times I left gave her 25 dollars for a tip and got out of there she wasnt good looking by any means but she could suck the chrome of a fucking 18 wheeler as she was sucking me of I asked if there were other girls working I wanted 2 to suck me off but she didnt seem into it this chick has a tongue ring also which is a turn on I will go back later this week to see what else I can get and she also told me she is there ever day so if anyone wants to sample her go into the regular theater first she hangs there near the stairway as soon as you walked in near the wall. Also I was told by her so called friend the old man who watced us the other girls there try to con people this girl seemed to love to suck cock I think the old man she was hanging with gave her money to watch us so he actually paid for me weird as that sounds not sure how much he gave her but she told me everything was paid for but I still gave her 25 when I left 17 to get in 25 for BJ not a bad deal

Tampa Monger
04-22-06, 16:21
Horny Yankee, that was a great report, but you might want to figure out how to use punctuation. Jesus, that was difficult to read!

Horny Yankee
04-22-06, 17:48
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

Horny Yankee
04-27-06, 16:31
Has anyone here been to Fantasy Land or Love Shack recently? I want to know the best time to hit the theater in those 2 places. If anyone has info pm me.

Kwdawson
05-07-06, 00:30
I have been to the theaters in Hudson and the place is packed with homos. Is that the same with all of them?

Member #1658
05-07-06, 23:31
Holy crap! I just have to share what was going on at FantasyLand this past Friday night.

I got there about 1:45AM (I guess that would be Saturday morning) and it was pretty dead until about 2:15AM. About that time two girls - one absolutely gorgeous and the other one not bad - went into the couples room and started eating each other out! There had to be 15 guys watching from the viewing area. Then one of the gals noticed how many guys were watching and she got a bit nervous so they stopped.

Then I got lucky! I noticed a 40-something who wasn't bad looking at all walking around in nothing but a beach towel and then I noticed something more interesting - she had dried cum all over her! She wasn't leaving either so I started to watch where she was hanging out. Finally she headed back to the gloryholes and I followed. Got my dick sucked through the hole while her boyfriend video taped it. My dick might be a star! I talked with him later on and unfortunately he said that it's all private video for now (not GloryHoleGirlz). I was really hoping to see my load going all over her face because after I was done I looked through the hole and she was an absolute mess! It looked like I hadn't cum in a month!

Even though I had cum, I wasn't quite ready to leave so I hung out for a while longer and I'm glad I did.

Another cutie with glasses came in with her boyfriend and they put on one hell of a show. He was fingering her pussy and asshole, eating her, fucking her, spanking her... She sucked his dick and fucked him for everyone to see - unfortunately no action for the rest of us. But, they put on enough show that my dick got rock hard even though I had just cum 15 minutes earlier!

At the same exact time as that was going on the "not so bad" gal mentioned above was messing around with her boyfriend in the couples room (white gal - black guy).

The action seemed to be tapering off, so I left about 3:15AM. Who knows - maybe there's still some good action happening as I'm writing this!

I’ve been told Friday and Saturday night are the best. Sunday afternoons and evenings not bad either. It takes patience. If you've ever been hunting then you probably have the appropriate patience for this hobby, but if you're the type who can't sit still for more than a few minutes then this hobby might frustrate you. The hobby requires sitting in the parking lot of one or more of these theaters patiently waiting for the appropriate female/couple to show up. (It's cheaper than driving around looking for SWs at $3/gallon, plus the girls are free – they’re looking to get some too!). Each place charges about $10-$12 for unlimited access for 12 hours. I start by paying for Fantasyland. This is where I've had my best luck. I've heard that Thee Love Shack is good sometimes but more hit or miss. As for Playhouse - it's pitch black inside - very hard to see - and gays hang around a lot as they have two theaters, one gay & one straight. I think Playhouse is a dive, so I probably won’t be going back there unless I get multiple reports that there’s straight action in there.

The theaters are a new hobby for me and I'm really enjoying it, but I'm going to limit myself to once a month at the most. Don't let these hobbies take over your life. If you let them they can be dangerously addicting!

Have fun & stay safe!

Hush Sound
05-11-06, 12:49
I've been going to the love shack since it has the private couples room and I find it to be more private than to actually being watched thru the window like in fantasyland. Nonetheless, last action I got at The Loveshack was awhile ago and it has just been dead since. So if any of you have good times at which it would be recommended to hit the theatres, then please pm them to me?

M Fever
05-19-06, 00:01
I stopped in Fantasyland tonight at around 9:30 and just when I was walking in a policeman (plain clothes with belt badge) was kicking guys out. Out in the parking lot I asked what the deal was and some dude said he just came in and told everyone to leave right now and your fun tonight is over at this establishment. This dude said some girl was giving blow jobs in the booths in the back through the glory holes and he was waiting his turn.
As I pulled out of the parking lot there was 2 unmarked cars across the street and a van. LEO was in the front parking lot taking tag numbers working his way back through the lot.
I am going to stay clear on F'Land for now and these theaters till what ever is up blows over. see ya!

Eye Myt
05-19-06, 08:35
I stopped in Fantasyland tonight at around 9:30 and just when I was walking in a policeman (plain clothes with belt badge) was kicking guys out. Out in the parking lot I asked what the deal was and some dude said he just came in and told everyone to leave right now and your fun tonight is over at this establishment. This dude said some girl was giving blow jobs in the booths in the back through the glory holes and he was waiting his turn.

As I pulled out of the parking lot there was 2 unmarked cars across the street and a van. LEO was in the front parking lot taking tag numbers working his way back through the lot.

I am going to stay clear on F'Land for now and these theaters till what ever is up blows over. see ya!I could find no female arrests for Thurs or Fri for lewd/lasc or prostitution. Maybe just the usual harassment.

M Fever
05-20-06, 10:20
I could find no female arrests for Thurs or Fri for lewd/lasc or prostitution. Maybe just the usual harassment.
They were throwing people out, taking names and license plate numbers. People were scatering like crazy. I am going to sty away from Fantasyland until it cools off there.

M Fever
06-22-06, 03:04
What's the latest with the Theaters? I use to visit a yahoo group about Tampa theatre but I can no longer find it. If anyones know the group please PM me the link.

Fun Fella
07-13-06, 20:39
Ruby at playhouse. VERY nice a fun girl. Happy.

CBJ a bit spendy at sxity. But she was definately the best option avail.

PLayhouse is a bit creepy but sometimes I seem to strike it there.

watchingu2nit
08-17-06, 17:50

I am going to stay clear on F'Land for now and these theaters till what ever is up blows over. see ya!A couple of years ago I was in there with a lady. On previous visits I has witnessed all kinds of activity: Pro working the gloryholes, gays, couples giving shows in the "couples room", and more than one gang bang. So I figured it was a place where you could have some fun. We sat down and the usualy crowd formed. Several guys stepped in from the hallway. I assumed that they had been down the gloryhole hall or in the other theater. One of the other patrons came over and whispered in my ear, "Just so you know, the last three guys that came in are cops." I just said, "OK". He then left. They followed him out and cuffed him in the hallway for "interfering" with them.

Needless to say, we left and saw the poor bastard being stuck in a van out in the parking lot.

I have meticulously avoided Fantasy since then. If I am solo, I play at the Playhouse or that two-story place that changes names every six months. When I am with a lady, I always take her to AVC. I have never left there disappointed.

M Fever
08-30-06, 14:00
I went by F'land 3 Wednesday nights this month and am thinking of going tonight. Everything was quiet and no LEO around lately. However only 1 Wednesday night produced any fun. I never see the pro's working the booths like I use to though. Between F'Land and Hottflixx there use to be some awesome pro's working and that has all been cleaned up.
I have not had any fun at Playhouse, AVS, the place behind Lipstixx or Tres on Adamo. These places all seem dead or I am going at the wrong time. I even tried the place on US 41 south of Adamo.

A couple of years ago I was in there with a lady. On previous visits I has witnessed all kinds of activity: Pro working the gloryholes, gays, couples giving shows in the "couples room", and more than one gang bang. So I figured it was a place where you could have some fun. We sat down and the usualy crowd formed. Several guys stepped in from the hallway. I assumed that they had been down the gloryhole hall or in the other theater. One of the other patrons came over and whispered in my ear, "Just so you know, the last three guys that came in are cops." I just said, "OK". He then left. They followed him out and cuffed him in the hallway for "interfering" with them.

Needless to say, we left and saw the poor bastard being stuck in a van out in the parking lot.

I have meticulously avoided Fantasy since then. If I am solo, I play at the Playhouse or that two-story place that changes names every six months. When I am with a lady, I always take her to AVC. I have never left there disappointed.

Hush Sound
10-03-06, 17:22
I used to get a lot of action here too. But its been dead for awhile now. I did get one at the playhouse. If anyone wants her digits, just PM.

I went by F'land 3 Wednesday nights this month and am thinking of going tonight. Everything was quiet and no LEO around lately. However only 1 Wednesday night produced any fun. I never see the pro's working the booths like I use to though. Between F'Land and Hottflixx there use to be some awesome pro's working and that has all been cleaned up.

I have not had any fun at Playhouse, AVS, the place behind Lipstixx or Tres on Adamo. These places all seem dead or I am going at the wrong time. I even tried the place on US 41 south of Adamo.

M Fever
10-05-06, 21:36
F'Land last night was pretty good. Dirty D was filiming Glory Hole Girls but the theater was dead with the exception of 1 couple that came in.

Ledhed
10-05-06, 22:20
So did you get in on the glory?? I wonder how often he does that...were the chicks bearable??

F'Land last night was pretty good. Dirty D was filiming Glory Hole Girls but the theater was dead with the exception of 1 couple that came in.

Drew Park
10-07-06, 09:06
...were the chicks bearable??

Well, with GH action, you often cannot really tell :^)

M Fever
10-10-06, 21:56
Well, with GH action, you often cannot really tell :^)
These were chicks not dudes...I don;t go there.The girls were way above SW's and more like average strip club girls and they probably were cuz they had that look to them. I and others followed them back and Dirty D and his partner made the anoucment of what was going on. I looked through the hole to make sure and it was the girl total naked and D held the camera. Usually Wednesday-Thursday nights I've found is when this chit happens...it's fun! Last week Dawn from her yahoo gropu had a bunch of girls at F'Land for a GH shoot...I did not get to attend that night. So yeah it happens!

Horny Yankee
10-12-06, 22:04
I Went To The Playhouse Today Around 5 Pm , Quickly Picked One Women Up , I Got A Blow Job For 25 , Not Sure Of Her Name Around 45 Years Old .i Went Back Into Theather , And There Was 2 Of Her Friends Sitting There , The Better Looking One , Her Name Is Stephanie , Around 35 Or So . Came Up To Me . Asked Me If I Was Having A Good Time. I Said Sure, Your Friend Just Blew Me For 25 , So I Am Having A Good Time. I Picked Stephanie Up , And What A Body , Had My Way With Here Fucked Her For The Longest Time , She Had To Take A Break In The Middle Of It . So After I Fucked Her , She Said She Was Hungry And Wanted To Get Someting To Eat . I Asked Her For Another Round , She Asked Me If I Whould Take Her To Get Something To Eat , And Then Go Back To Her Place I Asked Her If She Could Meet Me Back At The Playhouse , She Said In About 20 Minutes . After She Gets Something To Eat She Whould Come Back. So She Left , Offered Me Her Number But I Said I Whould Get It When U Come Back , I Quickly Went Back Into The Theather, And Her Other Friend Was There.she Came Over To Me , And Then She Asked Me If I Was Having A Good Time , And I Said Of Course I Am , One Of Your Friends Just Blew Me. And I Fucked The Other One So Yes I Am Having A Good Time , She Ask Me To Bring Her Back .i Said , Yes I Will But For 50 , Not 75 Like Your Friend Charged Me , So I Broguht Her Back There. Fucked Her For The Longest Time , She Also Had To Take A Breather , No Endurance With These Women , She Offered Me Her Number .i Said I Will Give You Mine Instead , So After All That I Finally Left , I Think I Spent Around 180 Or So , 25 For The First One, 75 For The Second Women , 50 For The Last Girl , Plus 10 Door Fee Every Time I Went Back There , So 30 For That. But I Really Had A Good Time There. The Last 2 Women I Whould Rate A Solid 7 On My Scale . I Still Dont Understand Why Everybody Is In Love With Fantasyland , When You Can Get Easy Action At Playhouse.......

Member #1658
10-12-06, 23:02
I'll tell you why I'M in love with Fantasyland - because I've fucked three women on the same night for FREE at Fantasyland (not including the $20 all inclusive door charge of course). And if you're fucking a gal for FREE it means she wants DICK not MONEY. It takes a little patience, but I'd rather have gals who want me (or at least want dick) than gals who just want money.

And, while you're waiting around you can play pool at Fantasyland if you pay $20 for full access to the whole place. Heck $20 for "all you can play pool" and "all you can fuck girls" is a pretty good deal.

To each his own, but when I'm in the mood for Theater action, paying for play is NOT an option for me. It's a different scene.

I Think I Spent Around 180 Or So , 25 For The First One, 75 For The Second Women , 50 For The Last Girl , Plus 10 Door Fee ... I Still Dont Understand Why Everybody Is In Love With Fantasyland

Dragster
10-13-06, 00:59
I suck at pool

I'll tell you why I'M in love with Fantasyland - because I've fucked three women on the same night for FREE at Fantasyland (not including the $20 all inclusive door charge of course). And if you're fucking a gal for FREE it means she wants DICK not MONEY. It takes a little patience, but I'd rather have gals who want me (or at least want dick) than gals who just want money.

And, while you're waiting around you can play pool at Fantasyland if you pay $20 for full access to the whole place. Heck $20 for "all you can play pool" and "all you can fuck girls" is a pretty good deal.

To each his own, but when I'm in the mood for Theater action, paying for play is NOT an option for me. It's a different scene.

Horny Yankee
10-13-06, 09:39
[QUOTE=Member #1658]I'll tell you why I'M in love with Fantasyland - because I've fucked three women on the same night for FREE at Fantasyland (not including the $20 all inclusive door charge of course). And if you're fucking a gal for FREE it means she wants DICK not MONEY. It takes a little patience, but I'd rather have gals who want me (or at least want dick) than gals who just want money.

Horny Yankee
10-13-06, 09:42

To each his own, but when I'm in the mood for Theater action, paying for play is NOT an option for me. It's a different scene. well i have only been to fantasyland a few times with no luck , i have been to playhouse 3 times , and have gotten lucky there all 3 times , the first 2 times i did not pay a cent .......

Horny Yankee
10-13-06, 09:44
[QUOTE=Horny Yankee]well i have only been to fantasyland a few times with no luck , i have been to playhouse 3 times , have been lucky there all 3 times , the first 2 times i did not pay a cent ...... maybe i go on the wrong nights or something.

Horny Yankee
10-13-06, 09:56
What's the latest with the Theaters? I use to visit a yahoo group about Tampa theatre but I can no longer find it. If anyones know the group please PM me the link.
the theater group is easy to find on yahoo , it is http://*************************fantasylandbukkake/ or type fantasyland on yahoo search engine. it should come up........

Horny Yankee
10-13-06, 14:29
i heard they have a swimming pool back there somewere , that is what i heard , if so can someone tell me if anything happens there .......

Member #1658
10-14-06, 01:28
Here's my intel on Fantasyland...

If you can be out after 2:00AM when the bars let out that’s the time to be there. 11pm-5am weekends (with the majority of the action after 2am). FYI, this is also where GloryHoleGirlz is filmed. I've never been lucky enough to be there when DirtyD shows up, but I have had my cock sucked through the gloryhole by a couple of girls.

There's a couple of things that might take a bit of getting used to.

1) More often than not, the girls come in with a guy (their boyfriend or whatever). They usually know what goes on in there. About 40% of the time they’re there just to give everyone a show, 20% are there just to look at dildos and buy porn, and the other 40% are there for some action. Be respectful and pay attention and you’ll soon know what the folks are there to do.

2) This place is 95% guys but 90%+ are only looking for action with girls. The problem starts when a girl wants to play. A lot of the guys whip their dicks out and start playing with themselves in pretty tight quarters watching the action. This is the only part that bugs me and I’ve had to ask guys to back up a bit on occasion when they get a bit too close for my comfort. (Some big black guy with a 9” dick was beating off about 3 inches from me one time). I half jokingly said “Hey, watch where you’re pointing that thing!” and he backed up a bit. For the most part the guys are respectful and comply when asked to back off by either a guy or gal.

Action happens everywhere except the main lobby and hallways of Fantasyland. I’ve fucked girls in the pool hall, in all the theaters, through the gloryholes, and even cramped together in one gloryhole booth. There is no gay action that I have ever seen at Fantasyland (except for the gloryholes which seems to always be an exception) so it doesn't seem to be anything you have to worry about in the theaters. If you’re going to stick anything through the gloryhole, just make sure you know what’s on the other side first.

You can pay $12 for access to the theaters only or you can pay $20 for access to theaters and the pool hall. Passes are good for 12 hours. Pay the $20 for full access even if you don't play pool. The pool hall is actually a nice room and is well appointed. All they’re missing is the beer. Some of the regular girls start their evening with a couple of games of pool and if you chat them up a bit while they’re in the pool room, you’ll more than likely get your turn when they decide it’s time to play. Most of the guys are too cheap to pay for the pool room so there’s a lot less sausage in there. It’s a place that you can get away and just relax if you want to. If you want to play pool go ahead, but leave the pool hall every once in a while and scope the place out. When you’re in the pool hall you can’t see who’s coming in and you may miss an opportunity.

My mode of operation is to pay $20 and check the place out thoroughly when I arrive. After that, I mostly just hang out outside and talk to the guys out front. At night there’s only one way in and out and if something interesting shows up they have to go through the front door.

This takes patience. You may spend 4 hours or more there before something good shows up and you never know when they’re going to show up. I wish they’d play ESPN or something inside instead of porn (at least in the pool rooms). I’ve mentioned that to the owner. No one is there to watch porn. Recently he’s at least turned the porn audio off and played the radio in the pool hall.

TremontTeddy
10-14-06, 14:18
I’ve come to the conclusion I just don’t have the patience for these places, it’s to hit and miss. I've made 3 saturday night visits over the summer and got nothing to show for it.

TT

MikeInBrazil
10-29-06, 20:46
Man I picked a bad time to go threater hunting. Got into town around 2ish. There was NO action at either Fanstasyland or Playmates. I think next time I come into town I will definately skip Playmates, way too much gay action going on there. I felt like all the guys were staring at me.

Horny Yankee
10-30-06, 08:58
Man I picked a bad time to go threater hunting. Got into town around 2ish. There was NO action at either Fanstasyland or Playmates. I think next time I come into town I will definately skip Playmates, way too much gay action going on there. I felt like all the guys were staring at me.
what is playmates. you mean playhouse

Member #1658
12-14-06, 01:11
Well, I'm going to have to reconsider my prior opinions of Thee Love Shack. Monday night around 8:30PM these two gals came in together with two guy friends. One was about 4'11" 22yrs with glasses and long dark braided hair (two separate braids - she looked like a schoolgirl!) The other gal was about 5'8" 32yrs old - nothing to write home about, but by no means a dog)

Well, they both latched on to me and took me into the couples room upstairs. The guy friends (not sure if they were boyfriends or what) said "go ahead, have a good time" and the guys waited outside in the main theater while the three of us locked ourselves in the couples room for about a half hour or so.

Oh my god, these gals were great. They ate each other, I ate them, they both went down on me at the same time (one on my balls and the other on my dick), we had sex in various positions. I know I made the older one cum, but the younger one seemed more interested in pleasing me (and so she did!). The older one was really loud. I know the guy friends must have heard her!

When I finally came, one was playing with my balls and watching while the other one jerked me off on her face using just the tip of her tongue.

Wow, what a night!

Richie Sambora
12-14-06, 20:44
GOOD FOR YOU, SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD FUN..BE Safe..........RDD

Black Pelican
12-18-06, 17:01
New to the area here in Clearwater. Where is Thee Love Shack? Fantasyland, and Pleasure Island. I am dying to try them out!

Thanks!

UranIdiot
12-19-06, 01:00
New to the area here in Clearwater. Where is Thee Love Shack? Fantasyland, and Pleasure Island. I am dying to try them out!

Thanks!

go to any adult store, theater, film rental, etc., and get the free magazines. The places you're asking about will have ads with addresses & phone #'s. Either call for directions or use mapquest.

Gonzo Dude
12-26-06, 17:57
Well, the wife and I visited the infamous Fantasyland Theatre last Friday night. We arrived late and sat in the back, no smoking theatre. We enjoyed the sofas, not what we expected but, found them very comfortable. We watched a movie and the folks around us, the place was nearly all guys and, unfortunately, the wife did not get in the mood to play, but she did like the place. So, on our next trip we will most likely stop by again. Maybe we'll play in the couple room for all to watch... :)

Rayy371
01-11-07, 15:39
Did a quick drive by the Drew Park area and found a girl outside Playhouse. She looked good far away and she didnt disappoint me upclose. Erika is her name and she had a nice body big c boobs and good attitude. I took her inside for 60 FS and she definetly was worth it. She gave me her number so to hook upwith her late She must live across the bridge as her digits begin with727. So I am willing to exchange info for talent elsewhere, give alittle get a little.

Horny Yankee
01-11-07, 18:24
I went to the Playhouse today around 3pm. 2 girls working the theater. One women with blode hair. Her name is traci, talked for a bit until I got a good look at her, then I passed, ugly as hell. The other one was named corina. Had her in the private couples room, f s and be j for 50 dollars. This place is not a bad alterative to massage or lingerie joints. When your on a tight budget. I also drove to osaka to see if it was open, no cars in the parking lot at all. Did not want to do the walk of shame in daylight to find out.

Doctor Beaver
01-20-07, 17:53
Anyone ever been with Stephanie from the Playhouse?

Bbwphan
01-24-07, 23:12
Yeah. Been with her twice. Once in the couples room. Once at her place. She was awesome at the Playhouse. Not so great at her place. She was way high on crack and was hitting the pipe while I was there. The whole deal was such a pain in the ass, I deleted her number from my phone as soon as I left. She is legit though and if I saw her at the Playhouse again, I would partake.

Horny Yankee
01-25-07, 11:47
Yeah. Been with her twice. Once in the couples room. Once at her place. She was awesome at the Playhouse. Not so great at her place. She was way high on crack and was hitting the pipe while I was there. The whole deal was such a pain in the ass, I deleted her number from my phone as soon as I left. She is legit though and if I saw her at the Playhouse again, I would partake.I have been with Stephanie too. I had her 2 times. The first time was great. The second time not so great. She was smoking crack when I was banging her in the couples room. Very weird shit.

Jnsmcd
01-25-07, 12:00
I go to Fantasyland and Playhouse a lot during the weekday hours. I have had some luck on Wednesdays and Fridays mostly, but you people are right, it is hit am miss and patience is required. I found that if you look in the parking lots and see people sitting in their cars then there is nothing going on inside and you can move on to the next place. I hav been approached by some of the girls in the Playhouse but none of them looked sober enough or even decent looking. I did meet Erika and I would have but time was a factor. Fantasyland runs out the working girls so you are strictly waiting for a couple to come in and then fight your way through all the other guys.

Remeber guys, when a couple first comes in don't crowd them. Let them get comfortable.

Doctor Beaver
01-25-07, 17:01
[QUOTE=Jnsmcd]I go to Fantasyland and Playhouse a lot during the weekday hours. I have had some luck on Wednesdays and Fridays mostly, but you people are right, it is hit am miss and patience is required. I found that if you look in the parking lots and see people sitting in their cars then there is nothing going on inside and you can move on to the next place. I hav been approached by some of the girls in the Playhouse but none of them looked sober enough or even decent looking. I did meet Erika and I would have but time was a factor. Fantasyland runs out the working girls so you are strictly waiting for a couple to come in and then fight your way through all the other guys.

I have gone to the playhouse 4 times so far. Very easy getting some poon tang there. The last time I was there I had to wait about 30 minutes or so for a good looking one to come up to me. I paid $50 for FS.

==============================================

Hi Doctor Beaver,

It appears that you inadverently forgot to correctly place the quote tags in this report. Usually I can fix this sort of thing before it's displayed, but I don't have a clue as to how you intended this report to appear.

The quote tags are simple to use, all you have to do is look for them in the text. Anything that you want to appear in quotes must start with "[quote]" and end with "[/quote ]". It's that simple.

In addition, you can preview your report before it's posted, so it's easy to check if you got it right before it's displayed in The Forum.

Thanks,

Jackson

White Knight70
01-25-07, 18:07
How is the Love Shack? I always wanted to go into the theater, but never had. wondering if there are working girls there.

Jnsmcd
01-26-07, 11:01
Love Shack isn't bad. Sometimes couples come in, but not usually in the daytime. There are working girls there in the afternoons. Last week there was a new girl, $30.00 for BJ. She didn't look bad or on drugs.

eric7
01-26-07, 23:00
Where in the hell is the Love shack??

Drew Park? I'm not familiar with it's location.

Thanks

eric7

Tampa Bum
01-27-07, 11:16
Where in the hell is the Love shack??

Drew Park? I'm not familiar with it's location.

Thanks

eric7But since the name was not quite right, here's some help:

http://www.google.com/maps?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&q=thee+love+shack&near=Tampa,+FL&cid=0,0,2163155232341992331&ie=UTF8&z=15&ll=27.98896,-82.507725&spn=0.025693,0.028367&om=1&iwloc=A

It's on the south side of Osborne. I believe it was called Hottflix or something a few years ago.

Mwminfl2001
02-03-07, 16:20
I have been with Stephanie too. I had her 2 times. The first time was great. The second time not so great. She was smoking crack when I was banging her in the couples room. Very weird shit.I used to hook up with Steph on a fairly regular basis, back when she lived up near Citrus Park mall.

She has a great personality and is a pretty good f*ck but loves the crack and carries her own drama. One of the other Playhouse gals told me she has Hep C and that turned me off enough that I haven't hooked up with her since.

Ruby at Playhouse is definitely on my short list. Very mouthy and kind of pricey, but hot little bod. She is John's daughter (the biker looking guy with the ZZ top beard) which is kind of weird seeing how she hooks right in front of him.

Gators84
02-05-07, 10:06
I went into the Love Shack on Osborne last Thursday in the afternoon and didn't see any working girls. Where do they usually hang out there?

Knight Cock
02-10-07, 05:35
I went there tonight. Meet a girl named Sonny. Nice boby great nipples. Was 50 for FS and I tiped another 40. Great time.

Knight Cock
02-10-07, 23:47
Went there Friday night. Went into the male female theater and was instantly, approached by a good looking lady. She asked if I wanted to go into the private couples room. 10 dollar entry and works on tips. Inside I gave her 50 for FS. and a 40 extra. Her name is Sonny anyone else use her? She is good looking. nice body and very sweet.

M Fever
02-13-07, 03:27
Went there Friday night. Went into the male female theater and was instantly, approached by a good looking lady. She asked if I wanted to go into the private couples room. 10 dollar entry and works on tips. Inside I gave her 50 for FS. and a 40 extra. Her name is Sonny anyone else use her? She is good looking. nice body and very sweet.
Is she a young slender small perky breast blonde?

Member #4074
02-13-07, 06:48
I went there tonight. Meet a girl named Sonny. Nice boby great nipples. Was 50 for FS and I tiped another 40. Great time.

Sonny aka Sherri Huber - used to work at the Aquarius.

M Fever
02-14-07, 00:04
Sonny aka Sherri Huber - used to work at the Aquarius.
Oh that Sonny...huh...nope I'll pass. Has she cleaned any at all? YIKES!

Last year these was a longer hair slender young blonde that worked the Playhouse named Sunny.

Orlando J
02-14-07, 13:55
I am from Orlando and interested in those Tampa theaters. I RTFF I would be driving from Orlando so I need to plan my trip ahead. What are the best times for action? Are these theaters close to each other. I read f/s can be had when the girls want it in Playhouse but are they the ugly ones who do not get laid? I am very picky and I'd rather spend more to get those pretties. PM me.

J

Hush Sound
02-15-07, 01:08
I saw Sonny Sunday at The Playhouse parking lot. She had a something weird looking on her chin. It looked like a scab, so I passed.

Lulu Pussy
02-15-07, 11:56
I'm from out of town. Went to the Playhouse Friday around 9-10. Nothing happening. Tried round the corner for the first time at Tres Equis - 6222 Adamo Dr - and found some pay for play action.

There was a pretty good looking chick sitting in the middle row. Walked in, stood behind her a bit while my eyes adjusted (seriously, it doesn't need to be that dark in there). She turned around and said hi, I sat with her and chatted a bit. We went back to the couples theatre. Got BBFS for a benjie with a really nice finish on her face and tongue.

Don't rmember her name, but she's tall 6' in 3" heels, short browning hair. Said shes a home health nurse but works there on Firdays for some extra cash to buy a car then she goes back to her day job. Go hit it before it's gone!

TwistedBrother
02-15-07, 23:48
With all due respect, not sure I'd want to hit it after you hit it without a raincoat.

I'm from out of town. Went to the Playhouse Friday around 9-10. Nothing happening. Tried round the corner for the first time at Tres Equis - 6222 Adamo Dr - and found some pay for play action.

There was a pretty good looking chick sitting in the middle row. Walked in, stood behind her a bit while my eyes adjusted (seriously, it doesn't need to be that dark in there). She turned around and said hi, I sat with her and chatted a bit. We went back to the couples theatre. Got BBFS for a benjie with a really nice finish on her face and tongue.

Don't rmember her name, but she's tall 6' in 3" heels, short browning hair. Said shes a home health nurse but works there on Firdays for some extra cash to buy a car then she goes back to her day job. Go hit it before it's gone!

Fhm2000
02-16-07, 12:02
I thought The Playhouse is in the Drew Park area?

Horny Yankee
02-16-07, 12:53

Don't rmember her name, but she's tall 6' in 3" heels, short browning hair. Said shes a home health nurse but works there on Firdays for some extra cash to buy a car then she goes back to her day job. Go hit it before it's gone!First of tres equis Is not around the corner from the playhouse. The playhouse is about 20 miles from there in North Tampa, or the Drew Park area. As for not wearing a rubber, that is just crazy.

Orlando J
02-17-07, 01:10
I am too disappointed. I am asking for help on your area, I would love to visit these theaters. What do you suggest for an out of town visitor and a contributing Senior Member? Thanks in advance. ----- J

Knight Cock
02-18-07, 18:20
Yeah when I hit sunny I had a raincoat. To not wear one is crazy. I don't think I want a BJ without one either. And she was gonna BJ first. But I was like no thats ok. I just went right to the hitting.

Bleach
02-19-07, 11:24
Went to the playhouse on 2/14. Walked in paid the Hot asian $17 behind the counter for both sides.
Inside a blonde wearing camoflage shorts and jacket was standing near the wall.
I sat down on the back row. She came and whispered in my ear something like" Everybody is going to stand around me, I hope you are ready for this, you better be nice?"
I got scared and left out the room. I didn't have a rain coat, and didn't think I wanted to be the center of attention with 5 hard dicks around me.
I went out came back in. Stood by the back wall. Some dude comes beside me and starts jerking his dick with in 3 feet of me. Looked like he was looking at me, while he was doing it.
I left. On my way out, the blonde, said, don't leave again?
She was fuckable, just not under the circumstances.
The place wasn't all that clean feeling. The bathroom didn't even have soap.
I really would like to have been able to play with the asian.

Fla Monger II
02-19-07, 11:34
I am too disappointed. I am asking for help on your area, I would love to visit these theaters. What do you suggest for an out of town visitor and a contributing Senior Member? Thanks in advance. ----- J

What help do you want? The theatres to visit are

Playhouse
FantasyLand

Both in Drew Park, which is between the football stadium and the airport.

What else would you like to know?

M Fever
02-19-07, 23:14

Tres, is not near the Playhouse so are you maybe thinking of another theater in the same neighborhood as F'Land and Playhouse? Tres is totall across town and about a good 30min drive. I go to Tres and have not seen any pay for play action in many years there. I will check it out this Friday though...what time?

M Fever
02-19-07, 23:16
Went to the playhouse on 2/14. Walked in paid the Hot asian $17 behind the counter for both sides.
I sat down on the back row. She came and whispered in my ear something like" Everybody is going to stand around me, I hope you are ready for this, you better be nice?"
I got scared and left out the room. I didn't have a rain coat, and didn't think I wanted to be the center of attention with 5 hard dicks around me.
I went out came back in. Stood by the back wall. Some dude comes beside me and starts jerking his dick with in 3 feet of me. Looked like he was looking at me, while he was doing it.
I really would like to have been able to play with the asian.

Was this day or night? One side is gay so I only pay for the straight side.

Hush Sound
02-20-07, 02:16

I really would like to have been able to play with the asian.You could have taken her to the private room.

Nemodc
02-23-07, 03:09
Visited the Playhouse this evening, and dayum glad I did. As I drove up, I noticed a very cute (Linda, 5'4" 120lbs) lady walking down the street headed that way. Looped a time or 2 and go little response. Timed my parking and walk up the stairs to coincide with hers. Chatted, friendly, wanna visit the couples room? Sure (22 for me to get in there) but it was busy. Waited a while but still had to share it with another couple. Anyway, no harm no foul, good time was had by all. A bit rushed due to high demand for her company.

She gets handy for Andy, lippy at andy and his half brother and talked about those fully pink new fiftys. (heard about em but not seen em yet) See her again, in a heartbeat. Digits? certainly. Pics, not yet. Arrangements makeable for take out, oh yeah.

Were this lady a bit more stable in residential situation, she could easily triple her rates, fill her dance card full and still be an excellent bargain.

PMs will be answered. Possibly not in the way requested, primarily because Im not real comfortable with some of the persons here. But wtf, send me a note anyway.
Nemo

Orlando J
02-24-07, 20:04
What help do you want? The theatres to visit are

Playhouse
FantasyLand

Both in Drew Park, which is between the football stadium and the airport.

What else would you like to know?Thanks to all who pm'ed me Horney Yankee, Nemodc, and hopefully I won't forget anyone Thanks Fla Monger II I read Play house kicks working girls? Am I right? so which theater does not kick them? I read f/s can be had when the girls want it but are they the ugly ones who do not get laid? I am very picky and I'd rather spend more to get those pretties. Also, I read some have private rooms.

J

Knight Cock
02-25-07, 03:56
Thanks to all who pm'ed me Horney Yankee, Nemodc, and hopefully I won't forget anyone Thanks Fla Monger II I read Play house kicks working girls? Am I right? so which theater does not kick them? I read f/s can be had when the girls want it but are they the ugly ones who do not get laid? I am very picky and I'd rather spend more to get those pretties. Also, I read some have private rooms.

JFar as I can tell, playhouse and thee love shack, don't kick them.

Orlando J
02-25-07, 06:53
Wow Tampa guys,

It started a little disappointing in Drew Park. It is weird! None seems to know where is Drew Park even while I was in Dale Mabry! I went to the theater close to lipstixx "I guess Fantasy land". I could not find a parking spot. I wanted to see how the other theater "play house" looked like. I drove aimless could not find it. I went back to the theater. I asked if this is the theater that has private rooms. I was told there's a couples room but everyone can watch. I knew there's a girl serving. In my way to get in I saw a girl coming out with semen all over her body. She was not for me. I left the theater and headed to Lipstixx. See my report in Lipstixx thread.

J

Orlando J
02-25-07, 19:45
Thanks again Horny Yankee. The problem is I did not have access to internet while visiting.

The theater I saw was in a walkable distance from Lipstixx same street. A map with more than a spot mark would be helpful for our fellows like this:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=504095&postcount=2

J

Spaceman Spiff
03-01-07, 01:40
I was intrigued by what I read here and elsewhere, so during my recent visit to Tampa, I checked out Fantasyland on Thurs, Fri & Sat nights. It was an interesting experience though I didn't end up getting any action.

Thursday there was a couple in the pool room playing strip-pool. After the game, she climbed up on a pool table and he went down on her a little, then they went to the couples room. Unfortunately, I hadn't figured out the Couples Room had windows at that point, so I missed the action in there. At any rate, they seemed to be getting off on showing, not sharing.

Friday night another couple was in the pool room, fucking, which was interesting. Later what I assumed was a couple came into the main theater area, but it turned out to be a pimp and his working girl. I declined to participate as I kind of felt that would be "cheating" in this scenario.

Saturday was the most interesting night with two couples in the couples room. In one case, the girl was blowing the few guys who could talk their way in there and in the other case another (much better looking) girl was tag teaming a pair of guys though apparently her pussy got sore before they finished.

I kind of didn't like the attitude of a lot of the crowd around the couples windows. A lot of the guys seemed to feel that the girls had an obligation to pull a train for the crowd. That seemed kind of pushy to me. I certainly wouldn't have objected, but I figure the girls are going to do what they (and their guys) are comfortable with, and if they just wanted to put on a live sex show, that was more than we had before.

Anyway, it was an interesting experience, and not something I'd seen before. Of course there was a lot of dead time between couples (and the theater was showing the worst porn known to man on the screens..) and live sex (except for blow jobs) isn't that visual since most of the working parts end up covered. I didn't mind too much not getting off since it seemed to me there was a lingerie brothel on every street in Drew Park, so I was able to partake after leaving the theater each night.

Spaceman Spiff

Scooter68
03-01-07, 10:39
I am thinking about checking out some of the theaters tonight and tomorrow and was wondering which ones had the private rooms with no windows. If you could lock the doors also would be nice. And which ones usually have the working girls there. I know its a hit or miss but which ones usually are active.

Hopefully I'll have some stories to share after my first visit.

Thanks,

Scott

Nemodc
03-01-07, 14:34
Appropriate for a somewhat newbie here to say but RTFF.

Nemo

Drew Park
03-01-07, 19:27
It started a little disappointing in Drew Park. It is weird! None seems to know where is Drew Park even while I was in Dale Mabry!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drew_Park_(Tampa),_Florida

Jeez, a little creative searching would have told you what you needed.

Member #1658
03-03-07, 03:39
Thee Love Shack has a lockable private room upstairs. Working girls can be found here from time to time.

Fantasyland has a set of viewing booths that are private and lockable but they are small. They also have ONE larger private room down the side where all the gloryholes are. It's the very last booth. A lot of the time it's locked and it seems you have to know someone to get it opened if it is locked. They seem to keep it for known regulars. Usually, there are no working girls here.

Playhouse Theater almost always has working girls but there are no private booths as I recall. (And lots of gays here - even in the straight theater. Last time I was over there I walked up on what I thought was a girl getting banged... Well, it was a guy getting banged. Also saw an ugly T-girl blowing guys on the straight side. It's damn dark in there. Be careful lest you find yourself with a banana in your hand).

I am thinking about checking out some of the theaters tonight and tomorrow and was wondering which ones had the private rooms with no windows. If you could lock the doors also would be nice. And which ones usually have the working girls there. I know its a hit or miss but which ones usually are active.

Hopefully I'll have some stories to share after my first visit.

Thanks,

Scott

Androth
03-05-07, 14:39
This my first report so bear with me.

Last Friday at about 1am I decided to head out to Drew Park to try to find The Playhouse. I never did find it but when driving by Fantasy Land their parking lot was packed. Went in guy behind the counter was playing pool & came out & took my $12 or whatever it was...now I cant remember how much it was to get in, heh. As he was taking my money he invited me to the pool room since I wasnt in the mood for a banana fest I declined. From what I could tell there weren't any women in it anyway. First I walked back to the theaters & from what I could tell it was all old men sitting around watching the film and smoking. There was a hallway with what looked like private rooms. One of them had a fat old man sitting outside of it so I didn't walk back far enough to see if they were all empty but they appeared to be. Then I decided to walk around for a bit & pretend to read the DVD titles thinking I would give it 10 or 15 minutes to see what may arise. There was a black couple walking around that may or may not have been a working girl & her "man" but she wasn't even remotely attractive so I didn't try to even make eye contact.

As I was walking around I heard the employee say to someone, "did you try the blonde in the back?" Obviously my ears perked up at that. I noticed there was a separate entrance for video booths. Going back there I discovered a crowd of guys hanging around one of the booths so I joined the crowd. The door to the booth opened & there was a very cute half naked blonde in it. She had her "man" standing outside taking money, he was obviously very high & very talkative. I decided to check it out. At one point the guy working the counter came back & talked with him. He also looked at us & said if you guys are going to be back her make sure you put some money in the booth. The guy pretty much chased off most of the line with his talking and trying to joke around so I was quickly next in line. He also began trying to rush the guy ahead of me. When it was my turn I handed over a jackson and went in.

Now bearing in mind it was pretty dark she was prolly a 8-9 on the SW scale & a 6-7 on the normal scale. She was actually very cute, a-cup but still nice. She asked what I wanted. I said blow job, she seemed a little surprised and said ok. My first thought was, "FS for $20?" That in itself is enough to make me think twice. I didnt have a condom & she didn't seem to have one either so no way I was going there. We spent several min trying to get the machine to take a $5 & her pimp had us to another booth which also wouldnt take a $5. We did get it to work and she went about her business. It was ok. Not the best BBBJ I have had but not the worst. It helped that she was very cute. But then her pimp started knocking on the door which was annoying especially since most of our time was spent with the booth and not with my dick in her mouth. She was even annoyed at his knocking. Fortunately I finished in time but when I began to spew she immediately got as far away from me as possible thus ending any possibility of me ever looking for her again. She asked for a donation which got her another $10, not sure what she was expecting but no way I was paying anymore than that.

All in all wasn't the worst. Basically got a bbbj by a really cute little blonde for about $45. And in an environment where the risk of getting arrested was probably lower than trying to pick up a SW.

I plan on trying again later this week but during the day to see if it is a little better. Where in Drew Park is the Playhouse? Is it even in Drew Park?

Happy Hunting!

Rotazeta
03-05-07, 19:42
Swung by the Gold Bar (see post in Strip Clubs for more on that) and walked over to Tres Equis before and after. Nothing any straight guys would be too interested in. Lot of guys hanging back in the booth area and knocking on doors.

Theater admission was $12 for 24 hours. Paid, went in, it was small...way way smaller the Fantasyland. A single two small rooms from what I could tell. There was an older gentleman smoking in the back row. Not much going on.

Is Tres ever a good place? Feel free to PM.

Horny Yankee
03-05-07, 20:39
Androth,

When you go to the playhouse, drive staight past Fantasland, its a few streets ahead, you will see hubert ave take that right turn. Once you make that right drive straight fow about 100 feet or so. Its on the right side, you can't miss it.

Good luck

Horny Yankee
03-06-07, 20:41
Swung by the Gold Bar (see post in Strip Clubs for more on that) and walked over to Tres Equis before and after. Nothing any straight guys would be too interested in. Lot of guys hanging back in the booth area and knocking on doors.

Theater admission was $12 for 24 hours. Paid, went in, it was small...way way smaller the Fantasyland. A single two small rooms from what I could tell. There was an older gentleman smoking in the back row. Not much going on.

Is Tres ever a good place? Feel free to PM.I have been there a few times. Nothing ever happens there as far as I no. Alot of gay men hang there. They will follow you around the joint. Or walk by you and give you a good stare down. Not my kind of place.

Rotazeta
03-09-07, 04:45
Went by FL tonight. Pool room was open. Older woman inside and a couple guys. Not sure what the deal was - if she was working or there for herself...given her looks it could have gone either way.

Swung by Thee. Couple working girls, nothing else.

Member #1658
03-14-07, 03:28
Well, I'll be the first to tell you that Mondays are hit-or-miss with the Adult Theater scene, but this past Monday was definitely a hit!

Dirty-D was there about 10pm with a young black girl who couldn't have been more than 90 pounds soaking wet. She was really cute, but she only fucked and sucked Dirty-D and one of his friends. Lucky guys. The rest of us were welcomed to jack off on her so they could film a big cum bath. I hesitantly participated, so my dick might be a star in the next week or so on Dirty-D's Theater Sluts web site.

I hung around after that and the night got better! Around midnight a guy came in with his hottie wife. She was in her 30s. She wouldn't suck anyone but she fucked everyone (covered). Guys (including me) were lining up to fuck her one right after the other. Since I just came on the Dirty-D girl I fucked her four different times before I came again. She stayed from midnight to about 2:30AM and had sex with who knows how many guys while her husband watched. Strange that couples do that stuff, but I wasn't complaining... Wow, she was hot!

Anyway, the theaters require patience and are hit or miss sometimes, but then there are nights like these! Good luck, guys.

Mwminfl2001
03-15-07, 17:11
Stopped by Tres Equis last night (too lazy to drive to Tampa). Actually, I stopped by the adult video place on 60 next to Burger King first, only to find out they closed their theater a year ago. Great.
Anyway, stopped in as the parking lot looked promising. Paid my $12 and back in the couple style rooms (room within a room?) there was what appeared to be a couple. Turns out she was working and he was her latest prey.
She was a 50's white female, clean with decent c size breasts and nice body and a face that was about a 5. Nice personality and either really new to this or a great actress.
Anywho, asked for $30 but needless to say I paid $20 for a BBBJ. Free to feel around as needed, overall not a bad time.
Incidentally, for the SW inclined, there was a whole posse of girls off of 41 just south of Causeway on that side street next to the bar. All of them were fugly in the face but had decent bodies.

Bigdog326
03-28-07, 13:22
Stopped by Paradise a few days ago. A sausage fest on both sides, propositioned by I don't know how many dudes. Finally working girl came in, took to couples for fun then gone.

Galter Jones
03-29-07, 18:14
Went by last night and there were three ladies in the lobby hanging out. Two were serious skanks and one was a cute Puerto Rican looking girl of about 30 or so. She was cute and also looked like she had not been beaten down by the profession yet. I did not partake of her at that time but will try to get back by and hope she is there.

Anyone checked out that "maze" thin at Playhouse? I went through it and it's ODD. What's up with that?

Member #4167
03-29-07, 21:01
Stopped by Paradise a few days ago. A sausage fest on both sides, propositioned by I don't know how many dudes. Finally working girl came in, took to couples for fun then gone.

Where is Paradise? I'm pretty sure I've been to all of them in town, but not this one.

Nite Mover 669
03-31-07, 14:29
Went by last night and there were three ladies in the lobby hanging out. Two were serious skanks and one was a cute Puerto Rican looking girl of about 30 or so. She was cute and also looked like she had not been beaten down by the profession yet. I did not partake of her at that time but will try to get back by and hope she is there.

Anyone checked out that "maze" thin at Playhouse? I went through it and it's ODD. What's up with that?Fantasyland , was incredible on Thursday nite . A beautiful blonde taking on everyone and as Howard Stern would say " she was a three input lady "

Bigdog326
04-02-07, 09:43
Stopped by Paradise a few days ago. A sausage fest on both sides, propositioned by I don't know how many dudes. Finally working girl came in, took to couples for fun then gone.My apologies. I intended to report on Playhouse, not Paradise. I don't know where that came from. Sorry for confusion.

Member #4167
04-03-07, 09:22
My apologies. I intended to report on Playhouse, not Paradise. I don't know where that came from. Sorry for confusion.

Ah, that explains it. Thanks for the clarification.

(I kinda figured that's what you meant, but I just had to be sure!)

Cheers,
DL

The Chronic
04-03-07, 10:28
What times/days do these activities usually occur?

Nite Mover 669
04-03-07, 18:13
Has anyone scene a girl who comes into Fantasyland once or twice a week early in the morning, she is a Stripper, " Serenity " is her name. I've been told that she is really hot and very wild!

Jetdog
04-10-07, 17:41
Hello,

I am visiting your city this weekend with my SO. I can get away for maybe a few hours during the day. SO my question is please advise me on the best place, Friday arounf 4 or 5 pm.

Let me know anyway you would like to.

Thanks

Bigdog326
04-16-07, 08:52
Good times at both Playhouse and Fantasyland Friday eve/night. Playhouse around 9:00 pm two couples entertained (both very attractive women), then around midnight at FL a couple (really hot woman here too) showed up. All were very accommodating, good timing on my part I guess.

Maxxiimus
04-16-07, 20:10
Good times at both Playhouse and Fantasyland Friday eve/night. Playhouse around 9:00 pm two couples entertained (both very attractive women), then around midnight at FL a couple (really hot woman here too) showed up. All were very accommodating, good timing on my part I guess.Found a Hot as WG at the Playhouse, Her Name is Sonny. pretty blonde, gives a nice slow BJ and a tight as pussy to boot. From what I'm she tells me she's up there alot. I was up there last week before last, late there were 2 other girls (not of same caliber) but they were willing to do just about anything. And the week before some local was giving free BJs to anyone that sat next to her in the front row. Let me know what happens.

Nite Mover 669
04-17-07, 07:48
Good times at both Playhouse and Fantasyland Friday eve/night. Playhouse around 9:00 pm two couples entertained (both very attractive women), then around midnight at FL a couple (really hot woman here too) showed up. All were very accommodating, good timing on my part I guess.Bigdog is correct, timing is the real secret to the theaters and then being a gentleman and being respectful of the ladies will usually be very rewarding for you.

Dragster
04-17-07, 17:04
I think your debute is up now on Dirty D's theater sluts!

Dirty-D was there about 10pm with a young black girl who couldn't have been more than 90 pounds soaking wet. She was really cute, but she only fucked and sucked Dirty-D and one of his friends. Lucky guys. The rest of us were welcomed to jack off on her so they could film a big cum bath. I hesitantly participated, so my dick might be a star in the next week or so on Dirty-D's Theater Sluts web site.

I hung around after that and the night got better! Around midnight a guy came in with his hottie wife. She was in her 30s. She wouldn't suck anyone but she fucked everyone (covered). Guys (including me) were lining up to fuck her one right after the other. Since I just came on the Dirty-D girl I fucked her four different times before I came again. She stayed from midnight to about 2:30AM and had sex with who knows how many guys while her husband watched. Strange that couples do that stuff, but I wasn't complaining... Wow, she was hot!

Anyway, the theaters require patience and are hit or miss sometimes, but then there are nights like these! Good luck, guys.[/QUOTE]

Horny Yankee
04-25-07, 19:30
Went to the Playhouse again today. The last 2 times I have gone there . No women to be found. I arrived at 10:30 am. Around 11:30 am some chick walked in. Did not get her name. every guy in this place was checking her out. she talked to 2 men before she cam up to me. We went to the couples room. f s and b j 40 dollars. Took a few pics. one of pics is the movie we were watching in the couples room

BladeRunner007
04-28-07, 02:19
Is there a room fee for the couples room? Is it the room to the left after you get in?

Went to the Playhouse again today. The last 2 times I have gone there . No women to be found. I arrived at 10:30 am. Around 11:30 am some chick walked in. Did not get her name. every guy in this place was checking her out. she talked to 2 men before she cam up to me. We went to the couples room. f s and b j 40 dollars. Took a few pics. one of pics is the movie we were watching in the couples room

Horny Yankee
04-28-07, 17:11
Is there a room fee for the couples room? Is it the room to the left after you get in?The first room to the right as soon as you walk in. 10 dollars to get in the couples room. the person working behind the desk has to unlock the door , for you to get in.

BladeRunner007
05-01-07, 10:18
Oh. I remember the counter guy asking me if I wanted to pay for the arcade room and I wasnt there to play arcade games, so I decline. Good to know, thanks!

The first room to the right as soon as you walk in. 10 dollars to get in the couples room. the person working behind the desk has to unlock the door , for you to get in.

Ledhed
05-01-07, 21:51
I'm not really up on the scene in these joints, but I have couple of longtime cocksucker girlfriends that would probably do really well and Ive been thinking of trying something new. Give me the SAFE where/when/how of it all and maybe I can bring some joy....

BladeRunner007
05-02-07, 20:05
Fantasyland is probably the best for showing in my opinion. Weekends are probably the best time to put a show as well. But I am biased since I prefer weekends. I am sure the long-timers will provide better feedback.

I'm not really up on the scene in these joints, but I have couple of longtime cocksucker girlfriends that would probably do really well and Ive been thinking of trying something new. Give me the SAFE where/when/how of it all and maybe I can bring some joy....

Member #1658
05-03-07, 00:42
If you tell us where and when, we'll be there and we'll show you the how part.... hehe...

All kidding aside, the best place to bring a girl (IMO) is Fantasyland. The other places are too sleazy.

Also, if you're trying to break her into the idea of theater sex then I suggest that you DON'T go on a Friday or Saturday night. There are way too many guys and it can be intimidating for a first timer since the guys just don't seem to want to give the girls enough space. Some of the guys follow the gals around like they've never actually seen a gal before.

Try Sunday or a Weekday evening first. If she doesn't mind the fact that 5 or 10 guys might be there, then you can work her into Friday and Saturday when there can be a whole lot of guys on site.

Alternatively, if you think she might like the Gloryhole idea, then Friday / Saturday might be fine. No matter how many guys are there, there's still only one on one action in the Gloryholes. She can suck as many or as few cocks as she wants and she'll feel in control in the gloryhole.

If she just wants to be watched while she takes care of you (or maybe a couple of select guys (I'll volunteer)) then the couples room is the place to go. In Fantasyland, there's no charge for the couples room. There's a window into one of the theaters so everyone can watch whats going on in there. And everyone DOES watch.

That's my $0.02 for now. If you want more info, ask me something specific and I'll do my best to answer.

BladeRunner007
05-07-07, 18:30
The gloryholes are only at the Playhouse, right? or do they have them at FL as well? If they do, where is it?

Alternatively, if you think she might like the Gloryhole idea, then Friday / Saturday might be fine. No matter how many guys are there, there's still only one on one action in the Gloryholes. She can suck as many or as few cocks as she wants and she'll feel in control in the gloryhole.

Member #1658
05-08-07, 02:07
Fantasyland has Gloryholes. There's three or four back in the individual viewing booths. You just have to look for them back there.

At Playhouse the guys would likely prefer that YOU were the one taking care of them as opposed to your girlfriend. Playhouse is predominantly gay, but there are couples who go there too...

Fantasyland is 90% straight.
Playhouse is 90% gay.
Thee Love Shack is about 50/50 from what I've seen.

The gloryholes are only at the Playhouse, right? or do they have them at FL as well? If they do, where is it?

UranIdiot
05-08-07, 17:33
That's my $0.02 for now.

Hmmmm....using site code does that mean 2 dollars worth or 20 dollars worth?

C'mon guys these abbreviations have gotten out of hand. They serve no purpose that I can tell. Don't fool Mr. five-oh with them, that's for sure.

Hey, thanks for the post too. My comment is not about you at all.

Fla Monger II
05-08-07, 21:56
while I agree that the "code" is out of hand (and not fooling anyone), what he meant was that was his 2 cents...

Gummie Bear
05-13-07, 07:01
I drove by the Playhouse early about 4 am and there werent many cars. I did see a bunch of cars parked on the side of the building with something called "Rainbows" with a sign saying its open 24/7. Does anybody know what it is. I was tempted to go in due to all the cars but with the name rainbow I thought it might be gay and Im not into gay activity.

Horndog Man
05-13-07, 20:52
I drove by the Playhouse early about 4 am and there werent many cars. I did see a bunch of cars parked on the side of the building with something called "Rainbows" with a sign saying its open 24/7. Does anybody know what it is. I was tempted to go in due to all the cars but with the name rainbow I thought it might be gay and Im not into gay activity.

Rick- Think I hit Rainbows 2 months ago. 1 story ranch house with Neon signs. Its a Cabaret As in, Its a steam and cream without the steam...or massage...and waaaay to $$$. I'd stay away.

I'd stick with the clubs up the street.

But rest assured its not gay.

Member #1658
05-13-07, 23:46
Wrong Rainbows... The one RickDg is talking about (on the side of the Playhouse) is a gay establishment. Most everything going on at Playhouse is gay (or prostitution). There are a couple of SWs who hang out there looking for the straight guys that come in.

If you are a homophobe, don't go to Playhouse. You will see gay action there. If you don't mind seeing it, then there is also the chance of finding a couple wanting to play or finding SWs willing to serve.

I still recommend Fantasyland over the others...

Fantasyland - 95% straight - couples come in to play - no SWs

Thee Love Shack - 50% straight - couples occassionally come in to play - SWs occassionally come in to play also.

Playhouse - 10% straight - couples come in to play occassionally (but be aware that the boyfriend/husband may be bi and might want to get in on your action too) - SWs are almost always available on site.

Rainbow (on side of playhouse) - I've never been inside, but it is a gay establishment from what I've been told.

Rick- Think I hit Rainbows 2 months ago. 1 story ranch house with Neon signs. Its a Cabaret As in, Its a steam and cream without the steam...or massage...and waaaay to $$$. I'd stay away.

I'd stick with the clubs up the street.

But rest assured its not gay.

Jnsmcd
05-18-07, 09:36
For the mongering enthusiasts I thought I would share my day on Wednesday. I started my day around noon at the theatres in drew Park. There wasn’t anything going on in any of them until a working girl showed up at Thee love shack around 3 pm. I decided not to partake. I do want to thank the guys who sit in their cars outside the theatres when there is no action inside. It saved me a lot of trips inside.

I then wandered down the road to lipstixx where there was only one dancer whose name was Janice. She just didn’t do much for me so I went looking for other places. I did stop by Mons Venus for a quick lap dance from a girl named Sky. I eventually wound up on the other side of the bridge at Vegas Showgirls which is right next to Derby Lane on Gandy Blvd. There is no cover there, at least in the afternoons. I found a cute 22 y/o girl who performed several lap dances for me and provided me with a very good HJ for $ including the 3 or 4 songs she danced. She also let me know that there is a wide variety of other things she could do if we went to the VIP room. That would have been $$ but once inside there is no tipping. Since I was done already I told her I would keep it in mind.

I have been to Vegas a few other times during the mid to late afternoon and it is a unique club. Liquor is served and the girls don’t always wear bikinis if you know what I mean. I have always left there with a smile and I have wondered why no one else seems to post anything on these boards about Vegas? It may be a little more expensive but the variety to choose from has always been good.

Stpeteguy
05-25-07, 14:13
I still recommend Fantasyland over the others.

Fantasyland - 95% straight - couples come in to play - no SWs

Thee Love Shack - 50% straight - couples occassionally come in to play - SWs occassionally come in to play also.

Playhouse - 10% straight - couples come in to play occassionally (but be aware that the boyfriend/husband may be bi and might want to get in on your action too) - SWs are almost always available on site.So, Fantasyland is the better place but if I really want to find a SW and don't mind seeing gay action going on then the Playhouse is the best bet? I've never gone to any of these but have always wanted to take a look. Would make it much more enjoyable if I could find a couple or SW.

MikeInBrazil
05-26-07, 13:58
Playhouse is sooooo fucking dark, you can't tell if its a guy or girl infront of you. Don't even ask how I know its so dark, lets just say I had a very very bad experience once...

Nemodc
05-26-07, 15:00
pet the kitty and find she better hung than you? I hate it when that happens!! LOL

Nemo

Beringsea
05-27-07, 00:40
Not looking for the playing around aspect, but would like a place where the DVD selection is good and perhaps there are some girl shows? Anything like that around here?

Knight Cock
05-30-07, 19:34
I used to hook up with Steph on a fairly regular basis, back when she lived up near Citrus Park mall.

She has a great personality and is a pretty good f*ck but loves the crack and carries her own drama. One of the other Playhouse gals told me she has Hep C and that turned me off enough that I haven't hooked up with her since.

Ruby at Playhouse is definitely on my short list. Very mouthy and kind of pricey, but hot little bod. She is John's daughter (the biker looking guy with the ZZ top beard) which is kind of weird seeing how she hooks right in front of him.Hangs at thee love shack now. I ran into her a few nights back. 40 for a BJ, she said she usually charges at least 50 for that, but was in a good mood. She let me play with her tits and pussy and rub her ass.

Tampa Bum
06-01-07, 08:28
Hangs at thee love shack now. I ran into her a few nights back. 40 for a BJ, she said she usually charges at least 50 for that, but was in a good mood. She let me play with her tits and pussy and rub her ass.

Would that be Ruby or Steph that hangs out at thee love shack?

Jetdog
06-01-07, 22:57
There was a hot spanish chick putting on a toy show and an occasional cbj. Very sexy with hot body. PM me for more details.

Romy Castle
06-02-07, 15:53
Hello mongers,

I been going to the Love Shack for the last 3 fridays around 11:30 pm till 4:00 in the morning,you will find 2 girls working, there names are Vanessa and Ruby, my opinion, they are about a 4 or 5, I don't think I would spent my money on this girls, specially Ruby, she likes to over price,you can get a good bj from a SW for 20 , Ruby charges 50,besides I been lucky that couples have come in and share their girls with the guys, I got free bj from the couples that share their girls 2 times.One guy let me play with her pussy and ass and tits and let me cum in her mouth.

Anyway, be safe Mongers.

Horny Yankee
06-02-07, 16:48
So what section of the playhouse did this take place, which side the gay or straight side. Haven't seen to much action at playhouse lately.

Jetdog
06-03-07, 08:45
Took place in the Straight side about half way down on the wall.

Knight Cock
06-04-07, 20:10
Would that be Ruby or Steph that hangs out at thee love shack?Yeah Ruby the ZZ top looking guy from the playhouse's daughter I think. She is to pricey that's for sure.

Trail Rider 1
06-12-07, 20:42
Hey All,
I have a friend that is visiting me early July. She has a fantasy she wants me to help come true. She wants to be in a public place get f#*ked by me. But she wants to have a group of men watching her, but not touching her. She wants them to come all over her breast as I am inside her. I would love to set this up at Fantasyland on a weekend but want to know if it is ok and will people respect her no touching policy. She has big bueatiful breast that would look great covered in come. Any help would be appreciated.
Trail Rider 1

Knight Cock
06-12-07, 22:30
Hey All,

I have a friend that is visiting me early July. She has a fantasy she wants me to help come true. She wants to be in a public place get f#*ked by me. But she wants to have a group of men watching her, but not touching her. She wants them to come all over her breast as I am inside her. I would love to set this up at Fantasyland on a weekend but want to know if it is ok and will people respect her no touching policy. She has big bueatiful breast that would look great covered in come. Any help would be appreciated.

Trail Rider 1If you tell them everyone is very respectful there. Let me know what day I will help out.

Knight Cock
06-12-07, 22:32
Around 1pm, I went through the drew park area. In playhouse parking lot one undercover, and behind it on the street one undercover. When I was driving down MLK I think I saw a WSW. Not sure if anything was going down, but it seemed very fishy.

Member #4167
06-14-07, 18:34
Heads up ... it looks like there's been police activity here for the past two weekends. According to HCSO jail records, there was one arrest on Fri 6/1, two arrests on Sat 6/2 and four arrests on Fri 6/8. No arrests on Sat 6/9. All arrests took place between 9:36 and 10:12 p.m., if that matters.

All were charged with solicitation of prostitution, so be careful.

Word on the street (no joke intended) is that Uncle LEO is coming in as M/F couples (one source describes them as being "hot" ...). Unsuspecting guys ask them how much to play, and they're immediately pinched. Lesson here, of course, is to follow the rules of etiquette. :)

Trail Rider 1
06-16-07, 15:59
Hey all,
Thanks for the responses to my question. I have gotten with my friend and will be getting with some of ya'll soon. She is really excited but wants to be sure that her no touch rule will be honored. I am looking forward to a night of fun and see how much she gets off on living out a fantasy. THANKS
Trail Rider 1

Member #1658
06-17-07, 00:15
Fantasyland could work. There's a couples room with a big observation window. You can do your thing on one side of the window and keep the guys on the other side.

Even if you're out in the theater, the guys are generally respectful if you set the rules up front. Some guys may test the waters, but if you tell them to back off, they generally do.

Hey All,
Trail Rider 1

Knight Cock
06-17-07, 02:23
One it is known what your limits are, the guys will start sticking up for you and the girl, to the guys who are either testing the water, or come in new to the whole scene. Because no one want you to leave.

Fantasyland could work. There's a couples room with a big observation window. You can do your thing on one side of the window and keep the guys on the other side.

Even if you're out in the theater, the guys are generally respectful if you set the rules up front. Some guys may test the waters, but if you tell them to back off, they generally do.

Nite Mover 669
06-17-07, 10:47

Even if you're out in the theater, the guys are generally respectful if you set the rules up front. Some guys may test the waters, but if you tell them to back off, they generally do.Member #1658, is correct, it is up to the male partner of the lady to set the boundaries and to enforce them. I have found one of the best ways is to say" that she is new to all of this, be patient, because we don't want her to leave do we"? Most guys will back off and take direction from you. Just my two cents.

The Chronic
06-17-07, 12:25

Even if you're out in the theater, the guys are generally respectful if you set the rules up front. Some guys may test the waters, but if you tell them to back off, they generally do.There is a swinger club in Lakeland that has cabanas set up specifically for the voyeurs to watch the activities inside. Been there, done that, had a great time showing off.

http://www.centralflpartyhouse.com/

http://hometown.aol.com/partyhouse14051/myhomepage/index.html

Private, legit, and no worries about LE being around.

Knight Cock
06-17-07, 22:57
There is a swinger club in Lakeland that has cabanas set up specifically for the voyeurs to watch the activities inside. Been there, done that, had a great time showing off.

http://www.centralflpartyhouse.com/

http://hometown.aol.com/partyhouse14051/myhomepage/index.html

Private, legit, and no worries about LE being around.Pleasure Palace is good for that too. In Brandon.

The Chronic
06-18-07, 15:45
Pleasure Palace is good for that too. In Brandon.Been there. Too "cliquey", lots of "amateur" swingers, newbies, guys dragging a scared wife or GF in.

Maybe my tastes in swinging are more hardcore.

ArthurTpa
06-18-07, 21:21
Been there. Too "cliquey", lots of "amateur" swingers, newbies, guys dragging a scared wife or GF in.

Maybe my tastes in swinging are more hardcore.Very true. It's ok if you take people you know with you but it's bad if you try to go and meet someone new of any quality.

Trail Rider 1
06-21-07, 18:28
I will be getting in touch with a few of you concerning helping me with my friends fantasy in the mid-July time soon. Does anyone know when is a good time to hit Fantasy for the GloryHole booths. I see that they shoot there every once in awhile. I would love to join in the next one. PM if you have any details....
T.R.1

Member #4167
06-21-07, 18:54
I will be getting in touch with a few of you concerning helping me with my friends fantasy in the mid-July time soon. Does anyone know when is a good time to hit Fantasy for the GloryHole booths. I see that they shoot there every once in awhile. I would love to join in the next one. PM if you have any details....
T.R.1

Hey there, TR1. I've been privy to only one filming session -- watched, didn't play, since the girl wasn't all that attractive -- and that was on a Sunday morning. It's my suspicion that the guys had been prescreened. Hope I'm wrong ... it's a hot thing if it's the real deal.

Good luck arranging your friend's fantasy ... sounds like a lot of fun!

Cheers,
DL

Romy Castle
06-21-07, 21:29
I will be getting in touch with a few of you concerning helping me with my friends fantasy in the mid-July time soon. Does anyone know when is a good time to hit Fantasy for the GloryHole booths. I see that they shoot there every once in awhile. I would love to join in the next one. PM if you have any details.

T.R.1I look forward to help you out, please do not forget to let me know when and where it is going to happen, take care and have a good day.

Retired Gfe
06-22-07, 11:38
I keep hearing about this place. But I've never gone, I've been too scared to go by myself! I'm on the pinellas county side, is there anything like that over here? I've always wanted to see a gloryhole in action, and play! I had some offer to take me, but they never came through! It's a fantasy of mine to try it! Any info or help? Thanks!

L

Hey there, TR1. I've been privy to only one filming session -- watched, didn't play, since the girl wasn't all that attractive -- and that was on a Sunday morning. It's my suspicion that the guys had been prescreened. Hope I'm wrong ... it's a hot thing if it's the real deal.

Good luck arranging your friend's fantasy ... sounds like a lot of fun!

Cheers,

DL

Member #4167
06-23-07, 00:12
I keep hearing about this place. But I've never gone, I've been too scared to go by myself! I'm on the pinellas county side, is there anything like that over here? I've always wanted to see a gloryhole in action, and play! I had some offer to take me, but they never came through! It's a fantasy of mine to try it! Any info or help? Thanks!

L
Nothing like that on your side of the bay, my dear. If you're able to make it over to Tampa, I'd be glad to fill you in. :)

Cheers,
DL

Knight Cock
06-23-07, 11:30
Nothing like that on your side of the bay, my dear. If you're able to make it over to Tampa, I'd be glad to fill you in. :)

Cheers,

DLWhat about the theaters on 66th Largo area?

I never been in there but I assume they have gloryholes as well.

Member #1658
06-24-07, 00:02
I've stopped at these before. Just a bunch of creepy gay guys. No females. Also, Largo passed an ordinance that has eliminated all the privacy in the booths. There are no doors on any of the video booths whatsoever in any of the Largo locations anymore. The ordinance apparently has to do with the minimum size to qualify as a room and if it doesn't qualify as a room it can't have a door on it. It was BS to try to kill off the adult scene.

XTC in South St. Pete has gloryholes, but it's also a creepy gay guy place. The only straight action to be found is in the Drew Park area of Tampa (as far as I know).

What about the theaters on 66th Largo area?

Member #4167
06-24-07, 21:53

There are, indeed, a few theaters, but the ones that also have booths do not have gloryholes. That's not to say certain activities don't happen in the booths anyway ... and generally not of the coed variety, if you get my drift.

Cheers,
DL

A Fuegon
06-25-07, 09:50
I did some work at one of the 66 st ones a few years back. Previous ownership, it was just a front. Show some Jack's to the performing girls and you got more than an eyeful. I do not know if that is still the case, I do know back then they had invested quite a bit of money for a stage and more booths. I was done before completion though.

Retired Gfe
06-25-07, 14:52
I'm going soon to try it out! If you want more info, PM me! Lissa

Retired Gfe
06-27-07, 18:45
If you want to know more senior members only message me! Or be recommended by one! It will be fun! I know we'll all have a blast!

I'm going soon to try it out! If you want more info, PM me! Lissa

Member #1658
06-28-07, 00:50
OK, maybe I'm being paranoid here, but I really don't think so. You all decide.

I got the following PM from Retired GFE.

This is Lissa, lol! I had an emergency with a family member so I didn't make it today! I am hosting a gangbang tomorrow at <place omitted>! If you'd be interested, email me with your age and a pic for details! <yahoo e-mail address was provided>!
There is NO WAY I am sending ANYONE a picture or any personal information about myself to get an invitation to appear at FantasyLand at a particular date and time. This might be legit, but I find it highly irregular that a woman is on here at all. This has "sting" written all over it, and I'm warning all of you NOT to take the bait. If you go, I hope you don't end up with a new set of bracelets. That's all I have to say about this.

If Lissa would have given me the details without asking for information up front, then I MIGHT show up, but it still smells fishy to me.

Retired Gfe
06-28-07, 12:18
I said the times, and the place! I just wanted a way to determine who I invited versus the guys who were already there! You could have asked me, instead of going all out like this!

I got the following PM from Retired GFE.

There is NO WAY I am sending ANYONE a picture or any personal information about myself to get an invitation to appear at FantasyLand at a particular date and time. This might be legit, but I find it highly irregular that a woman is on here at all. This has "sting" written all over it, and I'm warning all of you NOT to take the bait. If you go, I hope you don't end up with a new set of bracelets. That's all I have to say about this.

If Lissa would have given me the details without asking for information up front, then I MIGHT show up, but it still smells fishy to me.

Retired Gfe
06-28-07, 12:36
I obviously am not wanted here, that's fine! I thought the best place to talk and meet real decent guys and to stay off CL would be here! Those who have seen me and met me know I'm legit! I'm the very REAl, and sweet! I don't ask alot of mongers, and have class! So I will leave your board! Those who know can give you my personal email if you want to TRY to get with me! I'm about to give up on this period, I retired once because of BS! Looks like I will have to again! Lissa

This might be legit, but I find it highly irregular that a woman is on here at all. This has "sting" written all over it, and I'm warning all of you NOT to take the bait. If you go, I hope you don't end up with a new set of bracelets. That's all I have to say about this.

Retired Gfe
06-28-07, 12:55
I'm sorry to all I offended! I was just shocked at that happening! I will no longer post, those who see me and know me can post on my ability themselves!

If you would like to meet me just PM me! Sorry again! Lissa

Member #1658
06-28-07, 15:03
OK... You're right, and I'm sorry. I should have PM'd a few people I trust before posting publicly on the the board. As a matter of fact, a few of the people I trust PM'd me vouching for their belief that you are indeed legitimate.

I am just super cautious about this sort of thing. Think about it. I've made over 190 posts. These posts could be used as evidence against me if anyone were to ever tie my real idenity to my handle. Heck, I've even thought about changing my handle every so often (which wouldn't be all that bad of an idea).

Anyway, if you're legit (which I suspect you probably are at this point), then I apologize. Please feel free to post here if you want.

Take care -- maybe we can make amends.

I obviously am not wanted here, that's fine! I thought the best place to talk and meet real decent guys and to stay off CL would be here! Those who have seen me and met me know I'm legit! I'm the very REAl, and sweet! I don't ask alot of mongers, and have class! So I will leave your board! Those who know can give you my personal email if you want to TRY to get with me! I'm about to give up on this period, I retired once because of BS! Looks like I will have to again! Lissa

Gummie Bear
06-29-07, 18:06
In a dream I went to the love shack based on a prior post in here. There was a young white girl upstairs. She quickly approached me and offered herself out in the open with other guys around, a bit risky I thought. It's very dark in there but I would say she was attractive, long hair and real cute body, cute ass n C tits, dressed like a schoolgirl.We quickly got down to business in the couples room BBBJ and CFS, .5 plus .1 for entrance to theatre. She had a pleasant attitude but was a bit rushed. Definately would consider her again if I were in a pinch.

Member #1658
06-29-07, 23:24
This gal is very cool and she's in there quite a bit. I got lucky one night and was able to have a threesome with her and a friend of hers. Still only a $50 ticket! Her friend worked the boys with her tongue while she worked my little man until I blew all over her face. I'm almost getting a woody thinking about it right now.

If you didn't notice, one of the guys in there was definitely watching out for her. She always shows up with a guy, but he's cool if you're respectful to his gal.

In a dream I went to the love shack based on a prior post in here. There was a young white girl upstairs. She quickly approached me and offered herself out in the open with other guys around, a bit risky I thought. It's very dark in there but I would say she was attractive, long hair and real cute body, cute ass n C tits, dressed like a schoolgirl.We quickly got down to business in the couples room BBBJ and CFS, .5 plus .1 for entrance to theatre. She had a pleasant attitude but was a bit rushed. Definately would consider her again if I were in a pinch.

Ledhed
06-30-07, 00:03
This gal is very cool and she's in there quite a bit. I got lucky one night and was able to have a threesome with her and a friend of hers. Still only a $50 ticket! Her friend worked the boys with her tongue while she worked my little man until I blew all over her face. I'm almost getting a woody thinking about it right now.

If you didn't notice, one of the guys in there was definitely watching out for her. She always shows up with a guy, but he's cool if you're respectful to his gal.

What nights/times are best guys?

Nemodc
07-01-07, 01:53
taking a friend, tips only, afternoon around 5-7 or so. Only 2 input lady, PM me for details. Of course, seniors (members- not citizens, tho citizens also welcome) only.

Nemo

Nemodc
07-03-07, 02:01
very well. She is extremely excited. Some have asked to come watch only, sorry, no spectators. She wants participants. Those of you selected (remember, i noted senior members only) should have info on pm before 2am on the 4th.

Nemo

Nemodc
07-03-07, 23:58
due to some bad alignment of the flow of the moon, we will have to delay one week.

I will still make this happen. The good side is of this sitution is that those who are later readers can finagle an invite.

About 15 interested responses so far, of that I expect about 10 to follow thru so a few more would be nice for her. She would like at least 12.

Nemo

Eye Myt
07-04-07, 07:00
due to some bad alignment of the flow of the moon, we will have to delay one week.

I will still make this happen. The good side is of this sitution is that those who are later readers can finagle an invite.

About 15 interested responses so far, of that I expect about 10 to follow thru so a few more would be nice for her. She would like at least 12.

Nemo

Nemo, My guess is this will never happen and you will be very embarassed. I hope I'm wrong for your sake!

Knight Cock
07-04-07, 23:40
Whatever time and where ever you go there will be spectators. Thats the nature of the theatres. Unless you go in love shacks private room with the lock.

very well. She is extremely excited. Some have asked to come watch only, sorry, no spectators. She wants participants. Those of you selected (remember, i noted senior members only) should have info on pm before 2am on the 4th.

Nemo

Nemodc
07-05-07, 00:35
we attach to this, or is bragging rights sufficient?

Nemo

Eye Myt
07-05-07, 06:37
we attach to this, or is bragging rights sufficient?

Nemo

Hey Nemo,

I'm Rooting for you! Not against you. I just know that women think they want this fantasy, but when it comes time to perform, they get cold feet, or cold pussy, whatever.

Good luck to you. I'm not interested in profitting from the fact that she probably won't do the deal.

Drew Park
07-05-07, 18:19
Hey Nemo, I'm Rooting for you! Not against you. I just know that women think they want this fantasy, but when it comes time to perform, they get cold feet, or cold pussy, whatever.

Especially once she sees the type of trolls who lurk in these places...

Horny Yankee
07-06-07, 09:49
I was bored last night so I decided to drive to a theather. I did not feel like driving far. So I went to tres equis on adamo dr. Some reports here say women and couples go there once in a while. So I thought I whould give it a shot. No women in sight, I made it there at 9pm. I stayed until 11pm, thats the longest I have ever stayed in a theather. Nothing in there but gay dudes, must of been 40 to 50 guys walking in and out of the theather, I paid the 12 dollars to go in there, at 9pm. Much to creepy to just stay in there. So I just looked at videos hoping a women whould walk in. Which did not happen.

Dragster
07-06-07, 23:01
Anyone going? I put in a request but no response.

Nemo, My guess is this will never happen and you will be very embarassed. I hope I'm wrong for your sake!

Gummie Bear
07-06-07, 23:19
Anyone going? I put in a request but no response.I put in a request too and got no response though I'm not a senior member.

Nemodc
07-07-07, 01:03
I did receive all requests, information will be sent out as soon as things nailed down.

Nemo

Suncoastplayer
07-07-07, 20:56
The Playhouse is alive and well. Girls aren't allowed in the Maze, so unless you're looking for a guy, stay away. Two theaters, pick the one on the right as you face the counter. If Sonny is there she'll be leaning on the wall. If she's feeling frisky she'll tell you. The heat has her horny as hell. Paid the $12 theater fee, 10 for the couples room and a tip of $50 for an unrushed 40 minutes with a girl who loves to watch and help men enjoy themselves. She says she's around most afternoons. No pics, maybe next time.

M Fever
07-09-07, 15:29
The Playhouse is alive and well. Girls aren't allowed in the Maze, so unless you're looking for a guy, stay away. Two theaters, pick the one on the right as you face the counter. If Sonny is there she'll be leaning on the wall. If she's feeling frisky she'll tell you. The heat has her horny as hell. Paid the $12 theater fee, 10 for the couples room and a tip of $50 for an unrushed 40 minutes with a girl who loves to watch and help men enjoy themselves. She says she's around most afternoons. No pics, maybe next time.
So it was $72 for exactly what? That is a lot for a theater girl. Usually it is 50 for fs and 20 for bbbj or wait till the couples start coming in for a freebie. Thanks for the info though. Hotflixx has girls to that seem to be around the prices I mentioned. I use to see a young slender small perky tits blonde named Sunny at the Playhouse during the nights. Is this the same girl from a year or so ago?

M Fever
07-09-07, 15:31
I was bored last night so I decided to drive to a theather. I did not feel like driving far. So I went to tres equis on adamo dr. Some reports here say women and couples go there once in a while. So I thought I whould give it a shot. No women in sight, I made it there at 9pm. I stayed until 11pm, thats the longest I have ever stayed in a theather. Nothing in there but gay dudes, must of been 40 to 50 guys walking in and out of the theather, I paid the 12 dollars to go in there, at 9pm. Much to creepy to just stay in there. So I just looked at videos hoping a women whould walk in. Which did not happen.
Be careful there. that place got raided a few weeks ago and is on the radar with LEO from what my source say for illegal activity. Too bad as this place has been cool in the past.

Cleblack1
07-11-07, 23:41
Hello fellow members

Not a regular poster to the tampa site as I am on the east coast (check miami and west palm posts) Have posted before in tampa massage post. This time I'm looking to make my first visit to a theater. From reading the posts, fantasyland looks to be the place to go. I'm looking to find more info on what times to go, costs and all.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cleblack1

Dapa Man
07-14-07, 08:43
I had read about the theaters so I decided to check them out. This is only my experience, I don’t know how representative it is.

Candlelight theater in Largo – only fruitcake action, a place to be avoided.
Playhouse – dark, dirty, with only fruitcake action, no couples, no single women
Three X’s – mostly fruitcake action, a couple did come in but went into a room with a closed door, they accepted one or two guys who went in.
Fantasyland – went twice, first time there were 5 couples, and the second 6 couples, no single women, no fruitcake action. I am not sure if it is so easy or good to participate – too many guys who act like they have never seen a woman but, it is unbelievable, something everyone should see before they die, like the Grand Canyon and the Statue of Liberty.

The couple I saw earlier at the Three X’s showed up later at Fantasyland. She is a nice looking blonde in her early 40’s maybe. They watched the action in the couples room for a while and then he sat in a chair against the wall and she removed her dress and climbed on his dick, facing him. Guys tried to touch her but she said “No don’t touch, just drop your load on me. Drop your load!” So she is humping away on her husband and guys are jerking off on her shoulders, back, and butt. She is yelling she can feel the cum and is all excited. Latter when all the guys (10-15) are finished, he starts to rub her back and butt with the cum as a lotion. Something a little twisted about a guy massaging his wife's skin with other guys’ cum. I wonder if he licks his hands after.
This is just one example of the action. Other couples were doing things just as interesting. All types of combinations and arrangements occurred.

For me the bottom line is to go only to Fantasyland.

Suncoastplayer
07-14-07, 09:59
So it was $72 for exactly what? That is a lot for a theater girl. Usually it is 50 for fs and 20 for bbbj or wait till the couples start coming in for a freebie. Thanks for the info though. Hotflixx has girls to that seem to be around the prices I mentioned. I use to see a young slender small perky tits blonde named Sunny at the Playhouse during the nights. Is this the same girl from a year or so ago?M Fever

Was away. My apologies for the delayed response. FS. $50 was the rate. The extra $22 went for theater admission and couples room. Think it's the same girl. Good service.

Maxxiimus
07-14-07, 13:55
M Fever

Was away. My apologies for the delayed response. FS. $50 was the rate. The extra $22 went for theater admission and couples room. Think it's the same girl. Good service.Yes Sonny, Is incredible. And very tight. Best one of the bunch!!

Nemodc
07-15-07, 01:09
Monday, details to follow in PM over next day or so.

Nemo

Nemodc
07-15-07, 01:14
I will consider all who have requested info to be confirmed. NO MORE PMs needed unless you are cancelling out.

Nemo

Drew Park
07-15-07, 07:23
If Sonny is there she'll be leaning on the wall. If she's feeling frisky she'll tell you. The heat has her horny as hell.

This wouldn't be the same Sonny (Sunny) that used to work at Aquarius a number of years back, would it? Thick, blonde?

Member #4167
07-15-07, 09:01
This wouldn't be the same Sonny (Sunny) that used to work at Aquarius a number of years back, would it? Thick, blonde?

Drew, I believe that is the case. The last time I was at the Playhouse -- about two months ago -- she was busily shuttling between the main theater and the couples room up front. She didn't look nearly as good as she did when she was modeling at Aquarius, but it was definitely her.

By the way, the spelling of her name has always kinda weirded me out. I mean, I can't help but think about James Caan in "The Godfather." Allusions to Sonny Corleone aside, it never stopped me from getting a session once or twice, though ... back in 2003-04, before she started getting arrested every 22 minutes. I mean, the girl does have acting talent of a different kind.

Besides, when I was in high school, there was a girl named "Sunny" that I would love to have banged. And, no, I know it's not her.

Cheers,
DL

Maxxiimus
07-15-07, 11:32
I will consider all who have requested info to be confirmed. NO MORE PMs needed unless you are cancelling out.

NemoNemo, if you get room, I'd love to attend.

But About Sonny, She is very thin and a pretty. But you can tell somethings have taken there toll on her, but still one of the best. And her Name is Sonny, not Sunny (like it matters) She wrote her name and # to me before, but of course after a week or so the # gets changed.

Rstover
07-15-07, 15:25
I would like an invite Nemo! Please give me more details! If anyone else has them, please message me and let me know! How many guys will be there? Are other guys in the theatre going to be allowed to participate? Very curious!

Nemo

Nemodc
07-15-07, 22:33
If you responded and are senior member, you should check your pms. Please reply!! If you did not receive a pm, you did not make the cut or I phucked up the group send. If you responded to earlier posts, please reply so I can figure out if I phucked up and fix it.

If you did not make the cut, do not despair, I anticipate this will happen more than a few times more, with several different ladies over the course of time. As time goes by, more and more will be invited as openings (pun intended) become available.

No one was excluded thru malice, ill will or such. Just post history, activity and her comfort level.

TheHoggster
07-16-07, 10:35
I was bored last night so I decided to drive to a theather. I did not feel like driving far. So I went to tres equis on adamo dr. Some reports here say women and couples go there once in a while. So I thought I whould give it a shot. No women in sight, I made it there at 9pm. I stayed until 11pm, thats the longest I have ever stayed in a theather. Nothing in there but gay dudes, must of been 40 to 50 guys walking in and out of the theather, I paid the 12 dollars to go in there, at 9pm. Much to creepy to just stay in there. So I just looked at videos hoping a women whould walk in. Which did not happen.I have gone here many times, it is totally hit or miss. Haven't seen any working girls in there for over a year. However have been with many couples there and also single women that do not charge just horny as hell. Afternoons sometimes are hot and late night you usually can score especially on the weekends, also couples in the glory holes if you like that kind of action. Good luck.

Knight Stalker
07-16-07, 11:36
Nemo. Hope all goes well today with your "event". Hopefully it will be a true suck-cess, as well as other things. Either way, I hope your turn out is good and you got all your PMs out.

And to those requesting info on this today who hadn't previously spoke to Nemo before this. Go back some posts and read. There are some asking for info who didn't respond the first time (he stated he wasn't taking any more requests) and then others who aren't senior members asking for info (one of his first posts indicated only senior members). I know, not completely fair (as I too am not yet a senior member), but it's his game and we have to play by the rules. Perhaps next time they will change a little as he mentioned when other women or more women come out to play.

For all of those invited. Have Fun!

Knight Stalker

Member #1658
07-16-07, 18:55
Nemodc,

WTF, dude? No show! Please let us know the new schedule, unless she got cold feet...

Nemo. Hope all goes well today with your "event". Hopefully it will be a true suck-cess, as well as other things. Either way, I hope your turn out is good and you got all your PMs out.

And to those requesting info on this today who hadn't previously spoke to Nemo before this. Go back some posts and read. There are some asking for info who didn't respond the first time (he stated he wasn't taking any more requests) and then others who aren't senior members asking for info (one of his first posts indicated only senior members). I know, not completely fair (as I too am not yet a senior member), but it's his game and we have to play by the rules. Perhaps next time they will change a little as he mentioned when other women or more women come out to play.

For all of those invited. Have Fun!

Knight Stalker

M Fever
07-16-07, 20:15
I got there just a few minutes late and stayed well after the time and no one showed up. I check out all the rooms, pool and theaters...another waste of $

Jetdog
07-16-07, 21:51
Nemo please tell me new schedule. I am sure the thunderstorms created the rainout. However, I did meet a member from the site. We were both leary of exchanging names though. If you read this PM me.

Nemodc
07-17-07, 01:09
or lack thereof. Minor auto accident caused by the rainstorms created an unavoidable postponement. No injuries, tho Im highly perturbed. If you are senior and still interested, shoot me another note for rain date.

Nemo

MikeInBrazil
07-17-07, 17:36
Hopefully you can move your next day to a weekend, it might be a lil difficult for me to get away otherwise. Thanks for the efforts though!

Retired Gfe
07-17-07, 22:40
I'm making a trip to one of those theatres very soon, and would love to meet some of you there for an intro special! PM me for details! Lissa

Nemo please tell me new schedule. I am sure the thunderstorms created the rainout. However, I did meet a member from the site. We were both leary of exchanging names though. If you read this PM me.

Horny Yankee
07-21-07, 16:45
Does anyonme here no if Fantasland is worth going to on a Sunday evening , Around 5 or 6 pm . I have only been in the theather part one time , about a year ago . Or should I just go on a Friday or Saturday night.

Biff B Stiff
07-22-07, 05:43
I have never been on a Sunday night, but I know there is a sign that lists Sunday & I think Wednesday as couples meet night. So Sunday may be a good night to get a little action from a sharing couple or at least see some action. Not sure of the time though.

Does anyonme here no if Fantasland is worth going to on a Sunday evening , Around 5 or 6 pm . I have only been in the theather part one time , about a year ago . Or should I just go on a Friday or Saturday night.

Dapa Man
07-22-07, 06:31
My experience is the later the better (10pm-midnight), even on a Sunday night or during the week. I think the couples go out and get boozed up a little before going to the theater. It is as if they do not work.
Many guys seem to sit in their cars in the parking lot until a couple shows up -I guess they do not want to pay the $10 unless there is the possibility of some action.

Dapa Man
07-22-07, 06:44
I wonder about women or couples who want to arrange to meet members in a theater. It does not make sense to me. My guess is none of these meetings will ever take place.

There are maybe 15-20 guys around a woman. Are name tags going to be handed out saying "Hi my name is Joe, I am a member of the Forum. Suck me first"? If these women really want to have a gang bang and suck some cock, clearly the best thing to do is to meet in a restaurant or bar and then rent a motel room.

TheHoggster
07-22-07, 10:43
I would have to say that Friday and Saturdays are best at Fantasyland, buy the pool room ticket as well. Usually get there about 9PM or later that is when the fun usually starts. Be aware that there is a herd of guys looking for the same thing so chance of scoring are low with the exception of voyeurism through the couples only window. Have fun!

Nite Mover 669
07-22-07, 11:22
I wonder about women or couples who want to arrange to meet members in a theater. It does not make sense to me. My guess is none of these meetings will ever take place.

There are maybe 15-20 guys around a woman. Are name tags going to be handed out saying "Hi my name is Joe, I am a member of the Forum. Suck me first"? If these women really want to have a gang bang and suck some cock, clearly the best thing to do is to meet in a restaurant or bar and then rent a motel room.Dapa Man is correct , I don't believe that I have ever scene nor read about a shortage of men at the theater. So what can the logic be ? If you want to meet people you correspond with on the board , than meet some where and get a room . I wonder how other couples feel about a " working " lady in the theater ? I think that most couples that go to the theaters are voyeurs or their " significant " other enjoys watching them perform . I also agree that Wed. nite can be a good nite at Fantasyland as well as Sun afternoon.

Just my two cents!

Member #4167
07-22-07, 14:52

This just in: Sonny/Sunny is back at Aquarius, doing the lingerie thing as in years past. She was there as of last night, anyway.

Cheers,
DL

Biff B Stiff
07-22-07, 21:18
The other thing is that not all those guys are looking to score with women. The last time I was at Fantasyland I almost a killed guy, I do mean KILLED, while I was waiting to see if any ladies or couples where coming in to play. This old guy came into the large theater in the back and sat on the other end of the same couch I was sitting at. Now mind you that the theater was not full and he could have sat anywhere else. I also caught him looking at me out of the corner of my eye, so I got up and went to the smaller theater. This same guy comes in while I'm standing by the entrance and kind of walks by me a little too close if you know what I mean plus I felt the back side of his hand brush by my leg (not the middle one, lol). He then stands next to me and starts to inch his way close to me. Let's just say I must have a way with words and must have a twisted look in my eye because all of a sudden he made a quick exit out of the whole damn building right after my little talk with him, lol.

Dapa Man is correct , I don't believe that I have ever scene nor read about a shortage of men at the theater. So what can the logic be ? If you want to meet people you correspond with on the board , than meet some where and get a room . I wonder how other couples feel about a " working " lady in the theater ? I think that most couples that go to the theaters are voyeurs or their " significant " other enjoys watching them perform . I also agree that Wed. nite can be a good nite at Fantasyland as well as Sun afternoon.

Just my two cents!

Bigdog326
07-25-07, 13:10
The other thing is that not all those guys are looking to score with women. The last time I was at Fantasyland I almost a killed guy, I do mean KILLED, while I was waiting to see if any ladies or couples where coming in to play. This old guy came into the large theater in the back and sat on the other end of the same couch I was sitting at. Now mind you that the theater was not full and he could have sat anywhere else. I also caught him looking at me out of the corner of my eye, so I got up and went to the smaller theater. This same guy comes in while I'm standing by the entrance and kind of walks by me a little too close if you know what I mean plus I felt the back side of his hand brush by my leg (not the middle one, LOL). He then stands next to me and starts to inch his way close to me. Let's just say I must have a way with words and must have a twisted look in my eye because all of a sudden he made a quick exit out of the whole damn building right after my little talk with him, LOL. After one really good time at the Playhouse, I have been back several time with no such luck. Save the occassional working girl, its all guys interested in the twig and berries. In fact last time I was standing against the back wall when an old man walked by, groaned, and put his hand on my thigh. It took all I had not to deck the dude right there. Instead, I just left, and probably will never be back. At Fantasyland I have not been hit on by men, but given this report by BBStiff, I'm beginning to wonder if even that is a hetero safe haven.

Biff B Stiff
07-25-07, 15:54
I will add a little more about Fantasyland. The night I was there, I also cruised through the area of the preview booths several times to see if any action was going on. This is where Dirty D films all of his Glory Hole Girlz stuff and I have read reports about ladies just having fun back there in those booths. As I walked through, I passed a couple of guys that were waiting to get into the glory hole booths. Now I should have known better by the look I got as I walked by, it was a come hither look, but I had to look back just to make sure I was not missing on some fun. What I saw were guys moving in & out of both sides of the booths...sorry no fun for me, lol.

Believe me there is some guy on guy action going on there, so I would not call it Hetero Safe Haven, hey nothing is sacred, but from what I have read it is one of the best places to find couples action plus you never know when Dirty D may pop in. Please keep in mind that this was my first time out there so I can't really label the place with just one visit. The next time I go I could hit pay dirt and never want to leave, lol.

After one really good time at the Playhouse, I have been back several time with no such luck. Save the occassional working girl, its all guys interested in the twig and berries. In fact last time I was standing against the back wall when an old man walked by, groaned, and put his hand on my thigh. It took all I had not to deck the dude right there. Instead, I just left, and probably will never be back. At Fantasyland I have not been hit on by men, but given this report by BBStiff, I'm beginning to wonder if even that is a hetero safe haven.

Max Doubt
07-25-07, 16:29
I have been to Playhouse a few times to see the working girls.Sonny and cooky are pretty good. I have seen the gay thing a few times in the Heter theater . I wish they would go into there's I have had no luck at Fantasy.

TwistedBrother
07-25-07, 17:14
These are interesting reports ... I don't think there are many places that have such active gay and straight scenes mixed together like this. Volatile stuff!

Jnsmcd
07-27-07, 16:31
Yesterday (thursday) I spent the majority of the day at Fantasyland. A couple came in and started to play in the couples room for a while. Then they came out into the theater and she took on all who chose to participate. Then, after most of the guys were done, she went to the restroom for a while and cleaned up. Then round two started. She and her husband went back tothe couples room for a while and then back in the theater to take on all the new people who missed the first round. All in all, not a bad day at the theater.

Today (Friday) I went back hoping for more fun. I encountered the "Road Closed" sign on Lois near Fantasyland and after driving the detour spent a few hours at Fantasyland. For the longest time I was the only one in the place. It was really dead probably due to the road work around the corner.

One bright note in Fantasyland is the really cute girl who works behind the counter. Anyone know if she plays?

Maxxiimus
07-28-07, 14:53
Yesterday (thursday) I spent the majority of the day at Fantasyland. A couple came in and started to play in the couples room for a while. Then they came out into the theater and she took on all who chose to participate. Then, after most of the guys were done, she went to the restroom for a while and cleaned up. Then round two started. She and her husband went back tothe couples room for a while and then back in the theater to take on all the new people who missed the first round. All in all, not a bad day at the theater.

Today (Friday) I went back hoping for more fun. I encountered the "Road Closed" sign on Lois near Fantasyland and after driving the detour spent a few hours at Fantasyland. For the longest time I was the only one in the place. It was really dead probably due to the road work around the corner.

One bright note in Fantasyland is the really cute girl who works behind the counter. Anyone know if she plays?Was she blonde? I think her name is Dusty and she does not play, damn shame!

Fla Monger II
07-29-07, 10:39
I drove over to Drew Park last night around 8. F-land was dead so I got some dinner and headed back over a little later. When I got back the parking lot at F-land looked like a derelict convention, with all manner of odd men hanging out. I was trying to see if any decent girls were going in but no real hits, so I bailed. Drove by P-house but that place always skeezes me out. I thought I'd give that other theater a try...the one on Grady....can't think of the name...but it was dead too.

The skeeze factor at these places has always been high, but it seems higher lately. Is it just me?

Iamallin
07-29-07, 11:29
I droped by FLAND last night for about the 2nd or 3rd time. !st time i have ever seen a woman in there. What a bunch of losers in there, the guys seem like they have never seen a woman before. They were standing and pushing each other to get a peek. Loserville

Member #4167
07-29-07, 12:16
I drove over to Drew Park last night around 8. F-land was dead so I got some dinner and headed back over a little later. When I got back the parking lot at F-land looked like a derelict convention, with all manner of odd men hanging out. I was trying to see if any decent girls were going in but no real hits, so I bailed. Drove by P-house but that place always skeezes me out. I thought I'd give that other theater a try...the one on Grady....can't think of the name...but it was dead too.

The skeeze factor at these places has always been high, but it seems higher lately. Is it just me?

No, it's not just you. The factor seems to have increased exponentially in the past several months and I think it's going to bite us all in the ass pretty soon. Either the theater owners will start tightening up on the extracurriculars to drive away the derelicts, or the couples will start staying away altogether. By that, I mean the occasional/non-regular couples ... you'll always have those that'll fuck anybody anytime anywhere. And God bless 'em for being there, but I'm sure they'll eventually be scared off, too, if the skeevy herd gets any larger.

Summer used to be prime time for couples around here. Warm weather means skimpy clothing means easy access to the goodies. But as I made the rounds last Saturday night -- the prime day of the week -- between 9 p.m. and 2 a.m. -- the prime hours -- I encountered only ONE couple as I shuttled between Fantasyland, Love Shack and Adult Video Cinema (the place on Grady) ... and they weren't playing. They weren't even dressed to play. It's like they *actually came to watch the movie*.

Maybe they knew something.

I know there's still some fun to be had, but encounters are few and far between anymore.

Cheers,
DL

Jnsmcd
08-01-07, 12:47
I went to Fantasyland yesterday around 1:30 pm. I sat there waiting to see if anything would happen when a couple came in and went straight back to the non smoking theater. He was older and judging by the girls look I think she was in her twenties. They sat down and immediately started having fun. She said this was her first time there and she loved it. She let others participate so it was a good time for all.

I used to go to the theaters at night, but now my schedule only permits me to go during the daytime. Based on previous posts though it may seem that there is more action during the day then there used to be.

Good luck to all!

Horny Yankee
08-04-07, 01:40
I took a chance and went to fantasyland on friday night . I arrived at 9 pm. Place was overcrowded with some of tampa's weirdiest and ugliest people I have ever seen. A few women were in this place, And were not the best looking women I have ever seen. Around 10 pm a very hefty women walked in with her black boyfriend, they went in the non smoking theather, were I was hanging out. Every guy in this place followed them in there. This theather had maybe 10 guys in there. But when this women and her boyfriend walked in, every weirdo in this place followed them in there, then it shot up to about 50 or 60 guys. She started giving her boyfriend head right in the theather, not the couples room. Then most of the men in the theather went over for a piece. She was sucking off her boyfriend and one other guy. Then all of a sudden she stopped, because some guy shot his load on her ear. Friggin moron. I hung out there until 11 pm. I took another chance and went to lipstixx, I arrived a few minutes after 11 pm . I had lisa $100 dollars f s and b j in the vip room. There were about 6 women in lipstixx when I arrived. I sort of regret spending my money on lisa . There were two other women in there that looked way better than her. I was hoping that I could have another shot at blaze, I asked one of the strippers, she said she no longer works there.

TheHoggster
08-04-07, 10:26
I think that Fantasyland in the daytime is a total luck fest. Most of the time what you see is a guy that brings a working girl into the theater because he doesnt want to pay for a room or do it in his car. Hence the difference in age between the man an woman. Again, you have to have good luck even to catch this type of scenario in the daytime as they usually will opt for going into one of the booths, unless the guy is into exhibitionism.

I went to Fantasyland yesterday around 1:30 pm. I sat there waiting to see if anything would happen when a couple came in and went straight back to the non smoking theater. He was older and judging by the girls look I think she was in her twenties. They sat down and immediately started having fun. She said this was her first time there and she loved it. She let others participate so it was a good time for all.

I used to go to the theaters at night, but now my schedule only permits me to go during the daytime. Based on previous posts though it may seem that there is more action during the day then there used to be.

Good luck to all!

Nite Mover 669
08-05-07, 11:56
Wed. Nite at Fantasyland was very slow, a few couples playing pool and they would occasionally wander to the non-smoking theater but did not play. I must say that the few guys were gentlemen, did not crowd the couple but no action.

Thurs. Nite was just the same, pretty dead.

Fri. Nite was exactly as described below, guys just behaving like packs of wolves. I had heard that the Fire Marshall was around Fantasyland and thats why the guys were not hanging outside on the walkway.

Playhouse , I heard that Ruby, was killed in a car accident early Friday morning. I believe that she is Johnny's (ZZ Top looking guy) who works behind the counter. Has anyone else heard this?

Suncoastplayer
08-06-07, 22:11
Confirmed in a quick visit that Ruby was killed in an auto accident. John (the ZZ Top dude) wasn't in and I also confirmed that John was close to her but he wasn't family.

No action in there this afternoon.

Dragster
08-07-07, 18:53
Who is that?

No action in there this afternoon.[/QUOTE]

ArthurTpa
08-08-07, 08:35
I ws in Love Shack cpls room one night with a 'date' and a cpl come in. She immediately starts giving him a BJ and enjoyed giving us a show and interacting with us inbetween gulps. She mentioned she had some connection (daughter of? Her old man? ) with the guy behind counter at PlayHouse. She settled up with her guy and they left. She was back later with another. I THINK her name was Ruby but if someone knows who I mean correct me. She was acting very happy. Or maybe she was high. Sweet girl anyway.

Retired Gfe
08-14-07, 11:13
On which theatre is best to go to during which times in the day? (Which is best at night, which is best during the day, and what are the costs to get in as a single woman, and any extra costs for booths, rooms, etc.)

Thanks!

Lissa

I ws in Love Shack cpls room one night with a 'date' and a cpl come in. She immediately starts giving him a BJ and enjoyed giving us a show and interacting with us inbetween gulps. She mentioned she had some connection (daughter of? Her old man? ) with the guy behind counter at PlayHouse. She settled up with her guy and they left. She was back later with another. I THINK her name was Ruby but if someone knows who I mean correct me. She was acting very happy. Or maybe she was high. Sweet girl anyway.

Lucky39
08-16-07, 13:53
Is anyone aware of any theaters in other cities or states that have similar action?

I Used to go to one in Indianapolis on 10th street that had florida type action but they shut that fucker down a few years ago. If I remeber right it was the tivoli?
There is also one in grand rapids michigan--the Cini-Mini on Michigan which almost always has couples sucking and fucking on Saturday nights.

Member #4064
08-17-07, 22:46
Is anyone aware of any theaters in other cities or states that have similar action?

I Used to go to one in Indianapolis on 10th street that had florida type action but they shut that fucker down a few years ago. If I remeber right it was the tivoli?
There is also one in grand rapids michigan--the Cini-Mini on Michigan which almost always has couples sucking and fucking on Saturday nights.Places like Tampa are actually all over the US. You just have to look around. I would start with yahoo and you will be surprised.

The place were it is very open and possibly legal is Portland Oregon. They have a slutfest every(or almost) weekend. I hear that Texas, St. Louis, and Louisville have alot of activity. Yes, there used to be a place in Mich that was called Mystic Playland. It is completely changed now but that placed seemed like you died and went to heaven on some weekends.

ArthurTpa
09-01-07, 13:34
Has anyone spoke with her lately? With all the arrests lately, I haven't been able to reach her and got concerned.

Suncoastplayer
09-02-07, 03:40
Visit the Playhouse most days between 3 pm and midnight. Sonny is back and looking for fun. There are a number of posts in the forum about her, so no need to repeat.

Retired Gfe
09-02-07, 11:14
I emailed you my new contact info! I'm ok! LOL Thanks for your concern though!

Has anyone spoke with her lately? With all the arrests lately, I haven't been able to reach her and got concerned.

Member #4064
09-21-07, 22:22
Visited the playhouse yesterday and had a chance to meet Sonny. She is pretty cool (and pretty). She gives a good GFE and has the body to go with it.

I went to fantansyland and was quite amazed. I seen the good, the bad and the ugly. Today a guy brought in his slave(on a leash) complete with collar and blindfold. She was a 10 and he acted like it. It is a good thing they left after only a few minutes because he thought he was king s....t and the guys did not care for his attitude.

Was invited into the couples room where one fairly good looking woman was taken on everyone.

Member #1658
09-23-07, 00:50
Yes, the theaters are picking up. I think it has something to do with people coming back from up north. Last week I got a BJ from a gal in the theater. Her BF had her blindfolded and she was sucking everyone to completion. No gag reflex either.

I had an Indian gal (at least I think she was Indian) in the Pool Room (along with about 25 other guys) a couple weeks back.

It's still hit or miss but there are more hits recently than there have been in a long time.

TwistedBrother
09-23-07, 11:03
I can vouch for the Portland place; it's been around a while. Not sure how they get by, but I think it's kind of a membership thing that maybe circumvents LE. It was slow the time I went, but others told me it's good. You can find posts about it on Portland boards.

Places like Tampa are actually all over the US. You just have to look around. I would start with yahoo and you will be surprised.

The place were it is very open and possibly legal is Portland Oregon. They have a slutfest every(or almost) weekend. I hear that Texas, St. Louis, and Louisville have alot of activity. Yes, there used to be a place in Mich that was called Mystic Playland. It is completely changed now but that placed seemed like you died and went to heaven on some weekends.

M Fever
09-24-07, 22:19
I need to get back to the theaters soon! F'Land has been the best time and memories for me. Have heard some private reports that they are starting to get fun again. I just do not have any time at night on the weekends like I use to.

I used to stop by F'land and/or Playhouse around noon for a quicky with a working girl. Playhouse seemed to be the best with this and Hottfilxx. F'Land never had any.

So, I will be around the airport on Tuesday and was wondering if Hotflixx or Playhouse would be my best shot during the day? I have limited time and need to pick the right place fast.

thanks, M

Tanboat05
09-29-07, 15:12
I need to get back to the theaters soon! F'Land has been the best time and memories for me. Have heard some private reports that they are starting to get fun again. I just do not have any time at night on the weekends like I use to.

I used to stop by F'land and/or Playhouse around noon for a quicky with a working girl. Playhouse seemed to be the best with this and Hottfilxx. F'Land never had any.

So, I will be around the airport on Tuesday and was wondering if Hotflixx or Playhouse would be my best shot during the day? I have limited time and need to pick the right place fast.

thanks, MI can confirm the S Florida places picking up. Especially one in Hollywood off 95. One of the nicest places ever built. Lot of couples visit on the weekends both in the afternoon and evenings.

Cleblack1
10-01-07, 23:56
I can confirm the S Florida places picking up. Especially one in Hollywood off 95. One of the nicest places ever built. Lot of couples visit on the weekends both in the afternoon and evenings.Where at off hollywood + 95? would love 2 check it out.

Tanboat05
10-06-07, 14:21
Pembroke Rd. Pleasure Emporium

MikeInBrazil
10-14-07, 01:38
this is a live trip report, I am outside of fantasyland waiting for some poon to show up. So far nothing, after arriving I checked out all the rooms. No action, I decide to drive around for a few mins. I spot one old ass sw, decide to go back to fantasyland, a hot as chic is leaving as i pull in. She must have not been there too long because i didnt see her earlier. So now im outside waiting for sone ass. So if anyone is here then hit me up.

MikeInBrazil
10-14-07, 01:40
Btw, if anyone else saw the blond around 1:30am let me know if she did anything.

Great Expecta
10-14-07, 09:02
I am a new monger to the area and was down to house hunt (moving to Tampa next month). I've just returned from overseas and have tons of stories (on Jackson's international site).

I arrived at Playhouse around 1am Sat morning and after getting the lay of the land, was greeted by Carla. She's pretty rough looking, but horney out weighed tired and I went off to the private room with her. She wanted $.5 and I fucked her ass and pooch before blowing my load.

I came back at 8pm Sat night and was immediately greeted by Sonny. She quoted $.45, but wouldn't discuss what the donation covered. I finally agreed to go to the couples room and once there and naked, said she needed another $.2 for sex. I asked how much more for anal and she just said donations are appreciate and the more I tipped, the more I got. Yeah..right. I told her bullshit that I would give $.1 more for sex or she could go fuck herself. She agreed and we did the deed in a variety of positions before blowing the load. I need to go back and RTFF to see what the going rate for her is.

I did RTFF looking for SW locations. Only thing I saw was Nebraska, between Busch and Fowler. Help me out...any other places??

Is there any action to be had in the nude bars on Dale Mabry or hwy 60 heading east??

Be safe out there...GE

Jnsmcd
10-16-07, 12:49
I have frequented all of the theaters in Drew park for a long time. A week ago Friday I went to Hot Flixxx around 3:30 pm and saw a young couple standing there. The girl had reddish blonde hair and looked to be in her twenties. They browsed for a while in each room and then they left. I didn't see them again all week until last Friday when I saw them at the same time again in Hot Flixxx. They stayed about twenty minutes and then left. She didn't appear to be "working" but who knows. Anyone have any insight? She was very good looking!!

M Fever
10-17-07, 23:50
Welcome to Tampa and this is a great place for theater action. Also check out HottFlixx for working girls and I've found the better ones go there. I did not know Sonny hustled. I wonder if this is the Sonny that worked at Aquarius at one time? I do not do the SW scene because LEO is too much right now but I hear St. Pete and Clearwater has better action than Tampa.
good luck!

I am a new monger to the area and was down to house hunt (moving to Tampa next month). I've just returned from overseas and have tons of stories (on Jackson's international site).

I arrived at Playhouse around 1am Sat morning and after getting the lay of the land, was greeted by Carla. She's pretty rough looking, but horney out weighed tired and I went off to the private room with her. She wanted $.5 and I fucked her ass and pooch before blowing my load.

I came back at 8pm Sat night and was immediately greeted by Sonny. She quoted $.45, but wouldn't discuss what the donation covered. I finally agreed to go to the couples room and once there and naked, said she needed another $.2 for sex. I asked how much more for anal and she just said donations are appreciate and the more I tipped, the more I got. Yeah..right. I told her bullshit that I would give $.1 more for sex or she could go fuck herself. She agreed and we did the deed in a variety of positions before blowing the load. I need to go back and RTFF to see what the going rate for her is.

I did RTFF looking for SW locations. Only thing I saw was Nebraska, between Busch and Fowler. Help me out...any other places??

Is there any action to be had in the nude bars on Dale Mabry or hwy 60 heading east??

Be safe out there...GE

Nightfodder
10-18-07, 01:49
Where can I find a list of theaters and addresses. I will be down in the tampa area next week but dont know my way around. Would like to check out some of these places. If someone want to pm me addresses that would be cool. Can't find them on Yahoo

Orig Tampadave
10-22-07, 13:57
Where can I find a list of theaters and addresses. I will be down in the tampa area next week but don't know my way around. Would like to check out some of these places. If someone want to pm me addresses that would be cool. Can't find them on YahooJust head (*chuckle*) for the Drew Park area of Tampa. NW of Raymond James Stadium. There are several places to check out. Osborne Street, Grady St, Hubert St. And Lois.

Stopped by Fantasyland (Lois St) this morning. As I got out, a guy pulled up and hopped out. Then a girl (girlfriend? ) that had been waiting there jumped out of her car to join him walking into the place.

That was enough to arouse my attention a bit.

I paid my $10 and followed them into the theatre.

Found them in the 'quad theatre' area next to the main theatre. She was sitting in a chair, he was standing next to her watching me watching them. There was nothing going on, and I was the only other person in the theater at that hour, so I ducked out of there and went into the main theatre for two minutes (also empty).

I quietly came back out the door to see what had developed, and I noticed that he was now in the chair. And she was in the midst of a very energetic french lesson *grin*. They could tell my my. Er. Dress that I was not LEO, and continued on with the show. This went on for around 10 minutes or so. Got a nice view of some very nice hooters, etc. , before she eagerly gobbled up every drop of his gift to her.

She appeared to be dressed for work, so something tells me that this was a little rondezvous for them instead of just a happy couple running around. They didn't initiate any third party involvement (much to my shagrin), but it was still a nice performance.

Original TampaDave

Max Doubt
10-23-07, 07:41
I have frequented all of the theaters in Drew park for a long time. A week ago Friday I went to Hot Flixxx around 3:30 pm and saw a young couple standing there. The girl had reddish blonde hair and looked to be in her twenties. They browsed for a while in each room and then they left. I didn't see them again all week until last Friday when I saw them at the same time again in Hot Flixxx. They stayed about twenty minutes and then left. She didn't appear to be "working" but who knows. Anyone have any insight? She was very good looking!!Are you talking about the one on 60 next to the BurgerKing or is there another that I am not aware of?

The Chronic
10-23-07, 19:16
I heard from a special little birdie there's a "special event" planned for one of the theaters Thursday nite, and they're looking for "volunteers". Regular posters or Senior members PM me for more info.

Member #1658
10-23-07, 22:49
Confirmed. A little birdie told me the same thing. If you know the theater scene then you already know where this is happening. If not, take Chronic up on his offer and PM him for the details if you can make it. I think the time is 8pm to 11pm.

I heard from a special little birdie there's a "special event" planned for one of the theaters Thursday nite, and they're looking for "volunteers". Regular posters or Senior members PM me for more info.

M Fever
10-24-07, 00:23
Are you talking about the one on 60 next to the BurgerKing or is there another that I am not aware of?
Drew Park near airport off Dale Mabry

M Fever
10-24-07, 00:26
Dang it..too bad I'm out of town all the time now.

MikeInBrazil
10-25-07, 19:53
Ok. So I decided to make the drive from Orlando to check out this special event. I actually got here a little early at 7:45, i dont know if is this packed on a weekday at this time often but there are alot of guys here waiting. I think im gonna check out that new stripclub up the road where pinkpony was. Anyone know the deal with this club?

Suncoastplayer
10-25-07, 22:10
Stopped by Playhouse today after work. Strangely quiet. Two girls busted yesterday Sonny and another lady. Three guys also busted on the gay side according to management.

The Chronic
10-26-07, 08:47
Ok. So I decided to make the drive from Orlando to check out this special event. I actually got here a little early at 7:45, i dont know if is this packed on a weekday at this time often but there are alot of guys here waiting. I think im gonna check out that new stripclub up the road where pinkpony was. Anyone know the deal with this club?And......?

Loneman
10-26-07, 16:30
Hit fantasylandtoday, was a couple in one of the peep booths in back, they came out went towards the theaters, every guy in the place followed them so they bolted out the door. Another couple came in went back to the theaters and again were followed by the crowd. They high tailed it back out the front door. Another person was wondering in. Tall blonde wig, very short skirt with butt hanging out. Looked like a guy in drag. I left at that point. Hit up the playhouse as soon as I walked in I was introduced to Linda. We hit the couples room. She was young, cute and tight. Overall had a fun afternoon.

MikeInBrazil
10-26-07, 22:13
Sorry I took so long to follow up...

First off I would like to thank "The Chronic", he was right on point on the information. This was only my 3rd timing coming to a theater and 1st time actually seeing action. I must admit im not too impressed with the theater scene. Its pretty cool being able to bang chicks for free, but the quality of these girls are seriously lacking. Another thing I don't like is all the waiting, its pretty hit or miss with theater action.

btw, im pretty blazed right now so my typing might suck.

Photo Sniper
10-27-07, 04:38
I went to check out this "special event". WTF TRASH! Ugly chicks and smelly pervy guys. Its was crap. If you like being around ugly old, smelly guys and old fat skanks then Fantasyland is your place.

Oh, and by the way. When I was there I spotted 2 guys that looked like UC LEs and with all of the open invites to the theaters I can almost guarantee a bust at the theaters coming really soon!

Becareful out there guys!

Member #4167
10-27-07, 10:36
Hit fantasylandtoday, was a couple in one of the peep booths in back, they came out went towards the theaters, every guy in the place followed them so they bolted out the door. Another couple came in went back to the theaters and again were followed by the crowd. They high tailed it back out the front door. Another person was wondering in.

Were either of these couples an older BBW (late 50s-ish) with a slightly younger husky guy? If so, they're good people and a lot of fun to play with ... they come to Tampa every other month or so from North Carolina.

I met them at Fantasyland about two years ago ... we went back to their hotel room and played for a few hours. I've hooked up with them a couple of times since, but we lost track of each other about six or seven months ago. If it's them, here's a tip: She absolutely loves having her pussy eaten and always rewards you for a job well done.

Cheers,
DL

M Fever
10-31-07, 12:32
Were either of these couples an older BBW (late 50s-ish) with a slightly younger husky guy? If so, they're good people and a lot of fun to play with ... they come to Tampa every other month or so from North Carolina.

I met them at Fantasyland about two years ago ... we went back to their hotel room and played for a few hours. I've hooked up with them a couple of times since, but we lost track of each other about six or seven months ago. If it's them, here's a tip: She absolutely loves having her pussy eaten and always rewards you for a job well done.

Cheers,
DL
I have meet them tooback in 2001 and then again in 2003 and have not seen them since..but I do not go to the theaters anymore like I use to. They usually stay at the Holiday Inn and they drive a van. Great people and super easy going. She sucks great and has huge tits. They are a ton of fun! I was just wondering if they'd be down for Halloween?

M Fever
10-31-07, 14:06
I am FREE tonight! i want to go looking around on this holiday evening and am hoping some freaks will be visiting the theaters. If anyone has any info please pass it my way.

Mike Nm
11-01-07, 00:34
Before I get started, thanks to Original TampaDave for all the advice he gave me! My first time with the theatre scene. So in this very odd dream, I drive from Orlando to Tampa to check out Playhouse. Arrive about 7pm, head into the male-female theatre, which is pitch dark. As instructed by O-TD, I stand against the back wall and wait to see what happens. Well, nothing happens! As my eyes adjust, I begin to realize that there are only 2 other guys in the theatre with me. After half an hour, I decide to go away for awhile, and come back later. I drove over to Fantasyland, but there were so few cars in the lot, that I never even went in. Instead drove over to Mons, which I know is a huge waste of money, but what the heck. The girls there were spook-tacular (Halloween humor), and ended up with 3 dances from a Paris Hilton look-alike. Then I drive back to Playhouse, and back into the theatre, which now has a couple of women hanging around inside. One is hanging out at the back, with a beer, a cigarette, and her cell phone which lights up the whole back area. She's talking to everyone like she knows them, but I think she's actually just a bit toasted. Finally comes over to me and makes small talk. I'm friendly with her, but avoid all mention of money or what deeds I want. She thinks I'm a cop at first, but after a few minutes, she decides I'm Ok, and sort of hits on me. This is good. But then just when I think we're ready to head to the couples room, she disappears for 15 minutes to the restroom! Arrggh. I wait. Back she comes. Again she comes over and talks to me, and then again she walks away and talks to everyone else. This time she leaves with another guy! Doh! I thought we were heading out, but I guess not. I leave, and see her outside talking to the guy, who then leaves in his car, and she walks away in another direction. Oh well, it was interesting learning "the ropes" of back wall negotiations. Next I drive back to Fantasyland, but still dead there, so I drive up Lois to Lippstixx, which I've also read good things about here. I walk in, Jada on stage, a HOT thin little mama, maybe late 30's, and she calls me over right as I come in. Only 2 other guys in the place. She gives me the scoop on the VIP room and what we can do, and by now the little head is making the decisions, so off we go. Finally leave Tampa happy from Jada, CBJ and FS. Total lessons for the night: $17 cover at Playhouse; $20 cover at Mons, $60 for 3 dances, $16 cover at Lippstixx, and $. 50 for Jada.

A night touring Tampa -- $263
Time driving and dreaming -- 6 hours
Experience with the theatre scene -- Priceless

NorthBound
11-01-07, 13:41
like the street scene throughout the country I think you need to go on a regular basis or drive the same streets regularly to find what you are really looking for. You can go to the theatre every week for a month and nada, or you can hit it big the first time.

In any case keep your eyes open because you never know what is available or where it will come from.