PDA

View Full Version : Richmond - Apple Studio Spa

Anonymous
04-07-06, 02:07
I found this place in Richmond but they want .6 for the first half hour. I wasn't sure if the extras would be standard price or what the girls would be like so I passed on by. I already spent the last two nights mongering my money away.

Anyone been here or know anything about this place?

Ralph Alton
05-04-06, 20:40
Apple Spa is a little unusual. Saw Candy, who was the short gal who used to work at the C & D in Dayton before it closed a few years ago. VERY cautious on 1st visit. After a stand up shower (assisted) and a few minutes in a luke-warm sauna, you get a slightly better than average massage. Seems extras are on the table after they get to know you.

Next door businesses were outside watching the customers of Apple go in and out... which wasn't too hard to track... I was the only customer. You hear a lot of noise through the wall to the next door businesses. I'd give this one a pass and look at the one off exit 149A instead.

I found this place in Richmond but they want .6 for the first half hour. I wasn't sure if the extras would be standard price or what the girls would be like so I passed on by. I already spent the last two nights mongering my money away.

Anyone been here or know anything about this place?

Cincy Sinner
05-07-06, 11:12
Apple Spa is a little unusual. Saw Candy, who was the short gal who used to work at the C & D in Dayton before it closed a few years ago. VERY cautious on 1st visit. After a stand up shower (assisted) and a few minutes in a luke-warm sauna, you get a slightly better than average massage. Seems extras are on the table after they get to know you.

Next door businesses were outside watching the customers of Apple go in and out... which wasn't too hard to track... I was the only customer. You hear a lot of noise through the wall to the next door businesses. I'd give this one a pass and look at the one off exit 149A instead.Where at off exit 149A? North toward the truck stop or the other way toward town and the camper dealers, etc?

Thanks.

Indplsgent4fu
05-08-06, 18:25
Do you mind sharing some description of her? Approximate age, height, weight, bust size? I'm not very familiar with the interstate exit numbers in that area, how far is exit 149 from Richmond, and which direction, east or west? Thanks.

Ralph Alton
05-09-06, 16:26
Candy is in her late 30's (?) and short with B cups. Very helpful.

Ralph Alton
05-09-06, 16:28
Apple is off 156A and about 2 miles south on the right. It is in a strip mall. I would think about trying the other one off 149A, but I haven't been there myself. Just didn't like the atmosphere at Apple personally.

Pictraders69
08-02-06, 10:35
Apple is off 156A and about 2 miles south on the right. It is in a strip mall. I would think about trying the other one off 149A, but I haven't been there myself. Just didn't like the atmosphere at Apple personally.
I've read several reports about the Apple Spa but no helpful info about the spa on 149A? I'm familiar with Apple's location but don't know the name or location of the one on 149A? Directions would be appreciated.

I've pretty much written off Mikos in Springfield OH for a while until I start seeing reports of improved service. And, the drive to L'burg is long and expensive with $3.00/gal gas for my 4wd gas hog. So I'm now looking for adventure with more promising results a bit closer to home.

Any new and/or updated reports about the Richmond, Dayton, Springfield locations for indoor activity, would be appreciated.

Ohio Scout
08-02-06, 18:29
I wish I could say that I had tried Apple, but I have not. I'll have to go there sometime. I am in Middletown and there used to be a couple, actually three, amps here, which was awesome for me. Since they've shut them down, it makes it more difficult to get to one. If L-burg is too far for some of you, there is an amp now off of I-74 at the Batesville exit in SE Indiana. Has anyone been there? It's relatively new.

Pictraders69
08-02-06, 22:48
I wish I could say that I had tried Apple, but I have not. I'll have to go there sometime. I am in Middletown and there used to be a couple, actually three, amps here, which was awesome for me. Since they've shut them down, it makes it more difficult to get to one. If L-burg is too far for some of you, there is an amp now off of I-74 at the Batesville exit in SE Indiana. Has anyone been there? It's relatively new.
Ohio Scout,

If you were ever at the VIP Spa in middletown you may find a familiar but friendly face at the Trend in Burlington KY? I haven't been to the place in Batesville either, and would also be interested in a current report from a previous guest.

Dazhiba
08-03-06, 12:29
Checked out Apple Spa and Candy, another gal was there also. Candy is definately more than a B cup! Nice service, very careful and selective though. One of the best massages and overall service I have received at any AMP since Jade's in Columbus was closed.

Stay safe.

Dexter1
08-26-06, 20:27
Has anyone been to the spa on 149A in Richmond? I keep seeing it referred to, but I haven't seen any posts from anyone who's been there? Any info is appreciated.

Ralph Alton
10-24-06, 00:38
I finally made it to the spa off of 149 in richmond. It's on the near left corner about 2 mile south of the interstate.

No mamasan to greet me, but the girl I had was old enough to be one. Nice little body, but not too spirited. Got the 1/2 hr and a hj, but it wasn't worth it. Unspirited service and less than average pleasure. Stay with Apple, I'd say.

Dazhiba
01-01-07, 14:06
Had a dream I drove to Richmond the other night in search of some AMP service. Stopped at Sunshine on 5th because I saw what looked like a nice looking Asian woman walking in. In my dream I made a fast u-turn and pulled up. Went inside and up the stairs to ring the bell. Mamason in black slinky dress gave me a bad look. Since I had never been there I asked if I could see who the providers were? She told me "NO, you no can look, go away!"
In my dream I decided to head to Apple Studio Spa and find some familiar "candy". Mamason said "no candy today", but please come in.
After a short sauna, was greated by a new Japanese gal with nice naturals. Massage was a joke, but service was other wise quite good and I made her face smile with a "big O". It seemed many others wanted such service in Richmond and in my dream the door bell kept buzzing and my little asian had to rush me out the door, but she was very happy we both came together!
Stay safe and let me know if anyone has had a good experience with Sunshine??? Thanks!

Clixxx
01-01-07, 14:18
I live in Richmond for about 10 years leaving about 20 years ago.

There were an occasional whorehouse outside the city, X rated book stores near the "Oasis Bar" and some sleazy bars where hoes could be found on "E" street.
Houses of ill repute, usally disguised as American Massage parlors, were always shutdown within months of opening.

They have AMPS now in Richmond? I wonder how long they will last.

At the time I lived there, I was dayton a girl from Eaton, or was I eating a girl from Dayton? LOL

Monger on,

Clix

Two Nutts
01-04-07, 21:42
Last July, went up the stairs, got a "1/2 hr only" massage by mamasan in a silky dress. After shitty massage was told to leave, my time was up.
I know this place don't stay in business for their massages.

Dazhiba
01-05-07, 14:28
Hey twonutts, you must have given the wrong impression. I was there the other day and got good fs. Older gal, short in slinky black dress. Massge was on the light side but not bad. I initiated contact and she then said, "Oh, dick need Massagie too?" She is not a beauty but has great naturals and enjoyed the hump as much as I did. There is at least one more and better looking gal there as well. Try again and stay safe.

Two Nutts
01-08-07, 15:57
I'm usually good at getting what I want. I touched her thigh as she moved around the table and she backed off and said this is not that kinda place.
When she answered the door she asked me if I had been there before which I
told the truth and then she told me I was suposed to call for an apointment first. Not good signs, thanks for the heads up but I'm gonna pass my money around elswhere. good luck!

Quadrider
01-08-07, 17:35
I've read all your local mongers reports and trying to decide between Apple and the other AMP @ exit 149. I'll be in that area next week and like to stop at one but both seam to run hot and cold, any advise on my best shot. Need any help in the buckeye state let me know.

Quadrider
01-08-07, 17:40
I've read all your local mongers reports and trying to decide between Apple and the other AMP @ exit 149. I'll be in that area next week and like to stop at one but both seam to run hot and cold, any advise on my best shot. Need any help in the buckeye state let me know.

Dazhiba
01-11-07, 18:43
Quadrider, It never hurts to stop in and see the merchandise? Ask who will be doing massage. If Candy is working you might enjoy Apple. She gives a very good massage, has a great (enhanced) body and great attitude IF she likes and trusts you. Sunshine is worth a visit if you want some steam and light massage. Hanna is friendly but don't know the other gals name.
Good luck, stay safe and keep us posted!

Ralph Alton
01-11-07, 23:00
I have done both and Apple is the winner hands down for me. :-)

Dazhiba
01-18-07, 17:24
According to the boss lady, new girls coming by the end of next week (end of January). Stop by and check out the new gal(s) and report back.
Stay safe. PS Sun or Sunny is a very attractive and well kept woman who is LMT and also gives great service. YMMV

Wyatt Doodat
02-13-07, 14:16
I lived in Richmond when I was younger and still pass thru sometimes. Hopefully AMPS is an idea whose time has come for that town. There was a rumored whorehouse off Rt. 40 just before Centerville IIRC, and the sleazebags of N. 'E' were well-known, but nothing 'nice'.

As a teenager I used to work downtown; there was a SW named 'Lulu' who worked Main St. after dark for awhile. She's the only one I ever knew of the whole time I lived there, but, this was many years ago.

Dazhiba
02-22-07, 19:52
Anyone been to either spa lately? Is Candy back ? Are there any new gals at the other spa? Sure would appreciate any info. PM me if you like.
Thanks, DAz

Dazhiba
04-26-07, 13:35
Hello fello mongers. Why is this board so dead? I know someone has checked out the new tallent at Sunshine Spa? Or Apple? I called the other day and asked if the voice on the phone was Sun? "No, who this?" Is this Hanna? "NO, who this? " Dazhiba, "OH hello, I know you!" You do? who is this? "This Dianna, when you come to see me?" Now, I know it is not the same from Apple spa, so if she does know me, it has to be Dianna from the old Jade spa in Columbus. IF that is her, Damn!!!! I am almost an hour away, but it would be worth it for the gal from Jades. How about someone giving us an update?
Thanks

Dazhiba
05-31-07, 19:20
Had to go out towards Richmond and got stuck in some kind of traffic jam. Dreamed of stopping by Sunshine Spa. Was greeted by a gal in her late 30's nice smile and great cleavage at the top of her sun dress. After a half hour of nice massage wanted something more. Dreamed she dropped the sun dress and revealed some nice "Big Un's" on her chubby little Korean body.
We went to town but door bells and car horns distracted the fun. On the exit ramp, met the "other" provider, man was she a mess! It could have been a nightmare, so be choosey when you visit boys. YMMV. Stay safe

Dazhiba
06-04-07, 13:22
After my last bad dream of Sunshine I decided to sleep walk to Apple Spa. Dreamed I would be greeted by a real doll baby and thats what I got. She asked me my name and then said "thats my name too!" so not sure who she really was but she was all that I dreamed of. She was about 5'1" beautiful face with tightly curly, long brown hair, great big natural boobies and a nice slim body. I couldn't have dreamed of a more lovely asian woman. Nice quick was down and a few minutes to dry in the sauna. Playful massage and it was obvious I wanted more so no time was wasted. After negotiations she returned and got busy. This chick was o hot and I was taking my sweet time to enjoy it all. If you get to visit, and can get her real name, please post, but she is an absolute beauty and I hope she stays a while. Stay safe.

Dazhiba
06-05-07, 18:28
It is on Rt 40 2 miles west of I-70 on the North side of the street by Blockbuster and some ladies fitness place. Go to White Pages.com and enter Apple Studio Spa and you will get all the exact info. New gal there is a doll baby! Have fun but stay safe.

Iceman4
06-17-07, 13:53
Stopped by apple yesterday around noon. NO one was home. I walked up and pulled the door and to my surprise it was locked. So I walked around back to see if I could find a another entrance. It was also locked. Went back to the car and called the #, No answer. Does anyone know if they have closed for good?

Mark392
06-18-07, 11:31
I was there on Friday at about 2:00 pm and the same results. Locked doors and no answer to knock.

Dazhiba
06-18-07, 12:53
Everyone needs a bit of time off, so give them another call and let us know?

Ntbdo
06-30-07, 18:42
Thought I'the finally post something after being long time reader. Stopped by for a Saturday afternoon massage and was treated like a King (of England that is, not Rodney). There's a new masseuse from when I was there late last year; she's as good or better. She'll walk on your back if you ask, I think she's timid about using her full body weight (about 115lbs). I loved it. She actually felt with her toes which vertebrae to gently crack, simply superb.

Oh, BTW she's a stop traffic knockout, must be same one previous poster mentioned. If you like petite but buxom pretty Asian masseuses that is. She's very nice and really knows how to give a massage.

I just asked her flat out what was up with hours and she said that they had a real slow spell and took a few days vacation. They'll be closed the 4th and they are usually there on Sunday afternoons.

Hell Rayser
07-11-07, 21:56
After reading here about possibilities on Main st I decided to give it a try. Well I found a 43yo wsw about 7 on scale very vlean and not a druggie. I picked her up near some college and we went and had fun parked behind some building at the college. .2 got me a fine bbbj and a set of digits. She told me I was in the wrong part of town for sw's and told me that you can usally find them at s 12th and main. The way she talked action was pretty to be had.

Ilapp
08-04-07, 14:28
Since Indy has gotten kind of thin, I thought I would take a spin towards Apple. My Angel was cute--hard to gauge age. Great Back walk-very tasty trip and a breath of fresh air for me.I was treated very well for being an unknown, would love to get back that way sometime soon.

Fudge1
08-18-07, 17:51
I stopped by the Apple SPA in richmond this last Friday. The one hour rate is $80/hour. You pay pefore they let you in and there is a sign that says no refunds. I saw "Q", that is what see called herself. Massage was better than average; however extras were limited. Q is very tip happy. Did not get naked, only exposed breast with typical asian nips that you could play with. No other touching was allowed. She wanted tip up front and of course wasn't happy with the amount I offered. I do not think I will repeat. I guess I was ruined by Relaxation.

Ntbdo
08-21-07, 20:01
Sad to say but I have to second Fudge1's report. Major attitude. She was capable of really good massage, etc but I think she thinks she's in NYC. I don't think she'll stay long. Its too bad because "J" was great and I'd planned on being a monthly visitor again. Wonder where she went.

Bee Sure Man
09-21-07, 23:03
Will be traveling to Columbus, Ohio in the next few weeks and will possibly make stop in Richmond and was wondering about recent information on services and providers at Apple and Sunshine.

Thanks.

BSM

Fudge1
09-23-07, 20:02
Will be traveling to Columbus, Ohio in the next few weeks and will possibly make stop in Richmond and was wondering about recent information on services and providers at Apple and Sunshine.

Thanks.

BSM
Read the forum. Two of us have not had the best experience at Apple SPA. You might want to try the other one or drive a little out of your way and go through Lawrenceburg, IN.

Dazhiba
09-24-07, 16:21
I have had good, bad and great experiences at both Apple and Sunshine Spa's. It all depends on the provider and how they perceive you. I have seen some really hot and sexy beauties at Apple and a few pretty good ones at Sunshine. I have also had some old, smelly hags try to get me for what ever tips they can. So stop by and insist on seeing the merchandise before you enter. If you don't like what you see, or the attitude doesn't seem right, try the other spot. Constant turnover of gals means things can change any time, so YMMV. Stay safe and be damn sure to report any good or bad experiences. thanks

Ntbdo
09-24-07, 21:27
I agree, YMMV is the rule in Richmond. Personally I like Apple in general, its classier and overall the women have been better there. But I only went 2x to Sunshine. Just got a negative vibe there.

Dev Dev
10-01-07, 23:13
Good time was had by all. Paid for an hour, included a shower, sauna, massage, and a great big smile. $1. 2 in total.

Her name was "J". Enhanced MILF, but cute.

A little further up the road, I stopped for gas and a piss at a truck stop on the Northside of 70 about 10 miles into the Ohio side of the line and found an AMP in the truck stop itself. With a line of guys waiting.

Talk about cutting out the middle man. Anybody tried that place?

Dazhiba
10-03-07, 12:06
OK Dev Dev, please share? Mile marker 10 is famous area for the OSP, so where in the world is the AMP really located? Any idea of a name for the place?
thanks,

Ntbdo
10-03-07, 23:36
What's an OSP? Ditto on the the "Where's Waldo".

Fudge1
10-04-07, 17:34
It is the second exit, the one towards Richmond. It is in a shopping center behind a national mexican chain restraunt. Pay attention to your letters. YMMV depending on the letter you get.

Ntbdo
10-04-07, 18:20
I think he was asking about the truck stop amp.

Dev Dev
10-05-07, 11:02
OK Dev Dev, please share? Mile marker 10 is famous area for the OSP, so where in the world is the AMP really located? Any idea of a name for the place?

Thanks, This is a huge truck stop, it is on exit 10 by the way. Has a Burger King inside. Anyway. The AMP is actually INSIDE the truck stop. Just has a banner in the back of the truck stop that says "Asian Massage" and has an arrow pointing to a room. I think the truck stop actually has the name Dayton as part of the title, but I'm not sure.

Haven't been back since I saw it the first time and didn't try it then, but I think it's great that it's in there if it still exists.

Dazhiba
10-29-07, 17:19
OK, so I had to stop by and check this one out. What a mistake. Upstairs in the back of the truck stop as posted. Older gal, no boobs and bad breath, wants to give me a massage in a room with two massage tables. I tell her I'll be back next payday, right! If there is anyone else there, please let me know, otherwise I would stay away.

Mark392
11-06-07, 08:21
Saw an ad for this lady on the Dayton Ohio craigslist. She operates north of Richmond out in the country. Has anyone had any experience with her. She advertizes as a Dominatrix. Just wondering if anyone had any info.

Bkmsw
11-26-07, 14:54
OK, so I had to stop by and check this one out. What a mistake. Upstairs in the back of the truck stop as posted. Older gal, no boobs and bad breath, wants to give me a massage in a room with two massage tables. I tell her I'll be back next payday, right! If there is anyone else there, please let me know, otherwise I would stay away.

I stopped in here a few weeks ago and like a dummy forgot to post a report.

It was late at night and I had the S/O with me who was asleep in the car. As I was buying some coffee I asked the girl behind the counter about the massage. She said all the TA truck stops were getting them. (I've been in a few, this is the first one I have seen) I mentioned that "Asian Massage" was usually code for illicit activity. She said there is "no s-e-x" going on. Yeah, she spelled the word instead of saying it.

As I said, Mrs. was in the car asleep so I didn't check it out. But from the reaction of the clerk, if something is going on upstairs the help is not aware.

B

London W2
12-17-07, 18:38
Tried that on my last visit and the receptionist just looked vexed and said "no, the ladies don't like that". So, didn't go in. Wonder if the girls know that their mamasan is turning away business like that.

JW

So stop by and insist on seeing the merchandise before you enter. If you don't like what you see, or the attitude doesn't seem right, try the other spot.

Dev Dev
01-03-08, 00:24
Sorry if this posts twice, I had a little glitch the first time I tried.

Anyone tried Sunshine lately? I'm getting really sick of Apple since I can only go during the day and it's ALWAYS the same girl ("J"). My last visit to Sunshine wasn't all that great, but I'm hoping it's improved since then (over a year ago).

Bear47374
01-03-08, 16:37
Unfortunately, I must agree with Dev. I haven't enjoyed my last few visits to Apple. Also have only seen J lately and her service leaves a bit to be desired. No table showers recently, and her attitude isn't the best. I'm also thinking of visiting sunshine again.

Stopped into GG recently and had a great time with Jayne.

Dazhiba
01-03-08, 20:40
Sunshine is hit or miss, just like most of the ones around. I have had a few OK visits but usually a bit older. One gal a few months ago was older but really well maintained and gave great service, called herself "Sonny", but she is gone. Last time I stopped two gals, one was really old and ugly the other was 40ish and so I didn't stay. If you find anything interesting please update this post so we can check it out. Stay Safe.

Dev Dev
01-04-08, 21:56
Unfortunately, I must agree with Dev. I haven't enjoyed my last few visits to Apple. Also have only seen J lately and her service leaves a bit to be desired. No table showers recently, and her attitude isn't the best. I'm also thinking of visiting sunshine again.

Stopped into GG recently and had a great time with Jayne.I've been reading here long enough that I should know this, and I'm sure I'll get at least one RTFF reply, but help a guy out --- where is GG again?

Dazhiba
01-09-08, 15:57
down by the casinos, Lawrenceburg. Do a whitepages.com search and you should find it

Bear47374
02-16-08, 01:06
Stopped by apple again this week. Was initially disappointed to be greeted by "J". However, i must admit her attitude was vastly improved from my last visit. Enjoyed shower (had to request), solid massage, and left with a smile on my face.

Firedigg
02-17-08, 10:23
I made a trip to GG last week and left happy as always. 60 for half hour w t/s great massage. Only thing I didn't like is the covering that was used was very thick and took close to 30 minutes for me to complete she kept complaining her jaw was hurting 65 buks for the extra. You guys stand firm on this. Would you rather have 65 or 0? That is what situation they are in was three others there when I left. One thing I did noticve when they put you in the sauna make them change the towel. They leave the same one in there.

Bear47374
04-03-08, 15:46
"J" is apparently leaving soon. A new girl was supposed to begin working this week. Visited last weekend and had solid- but not spectacular experience (par for the course with J).

Meet legit provider from dayton craigslist a few weeks back. 19, great attitude, a bit plump, definitely inexperienced but aims to please. $150.

Oowwll
04-06-08, 03:07
Forgive me for not posting earlier but I had pretty good session with J about three weeks ago. Very basic but "everything" I expected. TS with your usual scrub of the boys and getting them all lathered up. Then off to the sauna for a few min. Pretty basic massage, actually just a light rubbing, but on the flip she was down with some AR which was GREAT, (love that) then off to a CBJ which ended with her on top and then into the mish.

Although she was very average looking, I could always count on her for her consistency. I am excited to see who will replace her. If I am the first to know I will post.

Dazhiba
04-08-08, 10:30
I had a few very fun romps with "J" and was sorry to read that she is going or gone as well. Distance didn't take me to Richmond that often so my experiences were limited but quite pleasurable. Please keep us posted about the new "stress reduction specialists" when they arrive.
thanks, Daz

Dev Dev
05-05-08, 23:31
Stopped in at about 4pm recently. All new talent, no sign of "J. "

New girl's name is Mink. She says she's 33 and that looks about right, 5'9" or so, all legs, nice A cup on top, and one hell of an ass. Not a stretch mark to be found anywhere on her body, pretty face. I just don't have anything bad to say.

I was a bit nervous at first, because the girl behind the glass was a new face and she told me "get ready for shower, she come back and get you. " I thought they were doing the ugly-girl switch. But I waited it out and boy am I glad I did.

I had the hour session, paid $. 8 including tip and got a great CBJ, FS, shower, sauna, and a pretty damned good massage. No rush at all, no upsell. She even got a bit cocky afterward. She knows she's good at what she does. Great time.

Dazhiba
05-07-08, 10:19
Thanks for the update Dev Dev, will definately have to check out the new talent.

Oowwll
05-09-08, 01:49
I stopped in and had a session with Mink the other day and left oh-so happy. J was nice but Mink is a much nicer treat.

She kinda has a Japanese look about her but I am sure she is probably Korean. Nice A cups just like were mentioned before, and a nice little tuft of pussy hair that was on top of a nice little snapper.

Massage was decent also, better than J's. She gave me an anal rim job while I layed on my stomach which was different. I usually like to watch them work, and when I turned around to look, she playfully smacked my ass and told me to lay down. She really worked the tongue in there! She then had me flip over for a CBJ which was good but not great. I think the covering had everything to do with that.

She then layed on her back on the table and told me to hop on for some mish. She has a nice wet little pussy, and makes the best faces when you start to plow her. I asked for some doggy but she laughed and said something about this being the best way. I didn't feel rushed at all and had a great time. She does a great job of talking also and really kinda gets into it.

80 for the entry fee and 120 for the rest. Shower and sauna included of course. Nothing special there just the norm.

Mink also has a little flower tattoo on her left arm/shoulder so you know you are getting the right one.

Have fun, I did!

Dude41
05-13-08, 16:21
After reading the post gave apple a try the lady described to a tee very plesent had agreat massage real deep. Loved it.

Indydude
05-13-08, 21:34
Why are the prices all over the place in this post about the same spa? It says $60 for 30 on the sign, and another $60 for HJ. Pretty cute, but didn't get the crazy stuff mentioned below.

SgtPerv
05-14-08, 08:10
The only other spa is Sunshine in Richmond. Prices basically the same. Apple seems more reliable. So it is talked about more. I have tried Apple four times with no complaints. Tried Sunshine one actual time and hated it. Walked in and out twice, on other occasions, cause of looks of workers. They were old ,fat and ugly. I got sucked in the first time cause I thought I talking with mamasan and not the masseuse. I would not have had enough wood for a match. I was polite but could not wait to get out.

Oowwll
05-15-08, 02:38
I think the prices are pretty standard. You might just be getting lost in the translation. Here is how it breaks down normally:

$60 for 30 min (usually no table shower)

$80 for the hour (shower and sauna)

$60 for a HJ

$120 for FS

Whatever you negotiate from there on out can be different. I have always had an extra $120 on hand for the FS, and all the extras that go with it.

Anyone hear anything different?

SgtPerv
05-16-08, 00:22
I think the prices are pretty standard. You might just be getting lost in the translation. Here is how it breaks down normally:

$60 for 30 min (usually no table shower)

$80 for the hour (shower and sauna)

$60 for a HJ

$120 for FS

Whatever you negotiate from there on out can be different. I have always had an extra $120 on hand for the FS, and all the extras that go with it.

Anyone hear anything different?I would say those are the maximum amounts. Never have paid more mostly, other than fs, pay less. HJ=40,CBJ=80

SgtPerv
05-21-08, 12:33
Bust are around and about.

http://www.local12.com/mostpopular/story.aspx?content_id=11113c12-5c81-4de1-b79d-aa0056d0b77b

SgtPerv
05-25-08, 14:54
http://www.whiotv.com/download/2008/0522/16365262.pdf

Indydude
06-08-08, 04:22
So is this place still open or what? If this is the same place I'm thinking about, it has the billboard on I70. I went there about a week before all the news came out.

Dazhiba
06-10-08, 11:06
Why don't you give them a call 765-965-0204 or stop by on your next trip and let us all know?

Ilapp
06-10-08, 12:26
E-That was just cold man-funny, but cold-sometimes it's innocence and sometimes it is ignorance but we are all in the same boat, what we don't know can hurt us. Got to run- "Clueless" is on!

Indydude
06-15-08, 01:16
Why don't you give them a call 765-965-0204 or stop by on your next trip and let us all know?Uhh . . . no thanks. Just trying to get conversation going.

Dazhiba
06-15-08, 11:28
Phone number is disconnected. After such a high profile bust, I expect it will be a while for another to return. Too bad since they serve a purpose and are generally safer than most of the other options.

Bee Sure Man
10-01-08, 16:20
Stopped at Apple in mid May shortly before the bust and had wonderful session with Mink and the within a couple of weeks before I could return the place was closed down. So my one and only trip to a Richmond spa was terrific and I hope at some point they re-open.

As anyone seen or heard of Mink since then or know of a comparable place in Indy? I always enjoy a table shower with lots of arousing contact and am trying to find such a place in Indy.

Thanks.

BSM

Dazhiba
10-02-08, 18:57
Another board had a post that claimed that Sunshine Spa had reopened with limited hours? Called the number in yellow book but no answer? Anyone been by there lately?

KevyBob
10-05-08, 04:59
I live just a few blocks from Sunshine Spa and have not seen any activity at all since the bust. I wanted to try it out, but was a little nervous about it being so close to home.

KevyBob
02-06-09, 05:44
For the last several nights, the open sign has been lit up and there are lights on inside. I'd check it out, but I live only a few blocks away and there are too many people around who know me.

Dazhiba
02-06-09, 19:36
OK KevyBob, why don't you try and call them and report back ?
thanks

Dazhiba
02-13-09, 18:58
Just called the phone number of Sunshine spa listed on-line. Asian mamason answered and said they are open. Being about 60 minutes away this monger would appreciate a report to confirm the quality of the massage before trekking to IN. Thanks, DAz

Coonie
02-16-09, 13:34
I followed up a bit on Daz's report. I called Sunshine and was informed they are open from 9AM to 10PM with rates of. 6 for hh and. 8 for hour. There is only one girl working.

Dazhiba
03-04-09, 18:22
Had a dream I was in the area of Sunshine Spa in Richmond IN. Called a few days before and told they had regular hours, so was surprised when I got there and the place was locked up and another monger with out of state plates pulled up and told me they were closed? Dreamt I called the phone number and asian woman answered but said business was too slow and so she was closing for good. Bummer man. Also confirmed the closed Apple studio spa. What a shame that with all the crap going on a guy can't get a massage to help the economy!