PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
01-01-06, 00:00
Thread Starter.

St Stephen
04-02-06, 21:09
Guy's let's be careful how we report in this section. Baldwin Park has been shut down, my favorite in Bell on Florence was shut down a few years ago. Let's not give LF a direct line to shut down COI. Everyone should have to do their own research and take one for now and then as a part of the hobby.

Bush Whacked
05-01-06, 03:07
My other regular haunt was busy today, so I drove by Tokyo. This place used to be pretty reliable, but was closed. The sign was still up and peeking in the window, it didn't looked torn up, maybe like they were in the middle of a remodel? I'll probably drop by again in another month or two out of curiosity.

Plasma Spray
05-07-06, 02:09
Was at my "favorite" haunt last week at the SEAS.

But the usual twenty -somethings had seemed to have gone warped speed ahead and aged to forty-somethings! Did not enjoy it the least bit - to the point that I was asked to "hurry up"! Almost did not go to completion on that count!

Saw both therapists and they were about the same worn age! Yikes!!!!!!!!!

Crunkazn
06-04-06, 04:14
Whats the best AMP in COI?

Bush Whacked
06-08-06, 04:37
Was at my "favorite" haunt last week at the SEAS.

But the usual twenty -somethings had seemed to have gone warped speed ahead and aged to forty-somethings! Did not enjoy it the least bit - to the point that I was asked to "hurry up"! Almost did not go to completion on that count!

Saw both therapists and they were about the same worn age! Yikes!Mine was good looking for a late 30s-early 40s, but was still old. Service wasn't bad, but this place used to have near premium girls at a premium price....it's just not worth it for old Korean hos.

It's pretty damn dry out there. Time for a TJ trip I think.

One Wing Low
06-20-06, 01:53
would say the same thing 2, 3 times a week...

it's just not worth it for old Korean hos.

It's pretty damn dry out there. Time for a TJ trip I think.

Raizan
08-16-06, 15:19
Mine was good looking for a late 30s-early 40s, but was still old. Service wasn't bad, but this place used to have near premium girls at a premium price....it's just not worth it for old Korean hos.

It's pretty damn dry out there. Time for a TJ trip I think.Looks like their hasn't been a post here in a while. Took a day trip to Seas today. Nice service and all, but mine definitely was not a 20-something, which is what I'm assuming is meant by 'premium girls'.

Anyone been somewhere else lately? and can give a suggestion of another place to try (COI / SGV areas preferred, but not picky), please PM me. Thanks.

AizenMyoo
10-02-06, 22:10
I recently went to one of the massage parlors next to Deja Vu strip club at the intersection of Gale and Stimson. The one I went to was the one closer to Deja Vu. I don't want to give too much detail, but I saw a twenty something technician and I went away pleased. I would definitely recommend.

Elmerjo
10-03-06, 11:43
I recently went to one of the massage parlors next to Deja Vu strip club at the intersection of Gale and Stimson. The one I went to was the one closer to Deja Vu. I don't want to give too much detail, but I saw a twenty something technician and I went away pleased. I would definitely recommend.Can you give us some idea what their prices are like. Tips as well. Glad to see COI is coming around again.

AizenMyoo
10-03-06, 20:06
Can you give us some idea what their prices are like. Tips as well. Glad to see COI is coming around again.

I would say the prices and tips are similar to other COI amps. Please PM if you want more precise info.

Big Joe 11
10-29-06, 21:38
Went to a AMP next to a strip club. Got a cbj and some massage for $.1. I usually don't go to AMP but forgot my cell at home so I don't have any phone no. of my favorite AAMP. The service as ain't that bad so it is ok. However, any AAMP is a better deal.

Jj8593
12-19-06, 20:16
Hello fellas!

I'm new and let me just say what a great sight. I was just wondering if someone can pm me any good places to visit in the Industry area. AMP or strip clubs. Went to a place on Gale about 2 years ago and had the time of my life. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

EuphoriaSeeker
12-29-06, 14:03
So after learning of the "MP secret", i decided to visit a well known spot on Gale Ave. yesterday around noontime. I walked in, very nervous... I paid the .5 initial fee and got to meet angie. she was very understanding about it being my first time and we got to talking alot during the session, we ended up having a common clubbing history. She seemed ok by my age (24) too. (people say i look young for my age) When the massage finished, she hinted at if I wanted more. Since I was aware of what I could get I said yes. We had agreed on fs for 1.0. Great body all around, very great attitutude. Started me off by applying the condom with her mouth and proceeded to cbj me. Now to be perfectly honest, I can count the number of partners i've had in my life on my 2 hands, and this girl was truly a professional. I was blown away and done in a matter of 2 minutes, before we got to the actual deed >_< Angie seemed very pleased with herself and her performance with that happening haha. Upon completion, she proceeded to clean me up with 2 hot towels, very gentle and sensual. I thought that since I had climaxed that the session would be considered over. But instead she sat down on the floor while i laid on the bed and we talked like buddies for the next ten minutes or so. I felt very satisfied by the whole experience. Upon completion, she was firm on the 1.0 we had agreed on beforehand, I tried to talk her down since all i got was a cbj, but to be perfectly honest, I was fully satisfied by her performance and the friendly attitude she presented to me. So were done and we hugged, she walked me out and we hugged again and i said my good byes to her and the young lady at the front desk.

All in all, total damage 1.5, but i was truly satisfied in every regard and had such a great time that I cannot wait to go back.

Angie is there Tues.-Sat.

Head Sprung
01-01-07, 22:49
Nice post Eurphoriaseeker but which MP was it off of Gale? There are a bunch of them.

EuphoriaSeeker
01-02-07, 20:02
It was the GSS

JankyFreak
01-15-07, 13:38
GSS has had some nice young girls in the past. But lately it's been hit or miss.

One of my favorites from Redondo Therapy in South Bay is working as the mamasan there. And too bad she does not partake in the work in the rooms.

You know it's weird when they send it ladies that are about my mom's age. You know you try to think about Stiffler's mom but sometimes it just does not work.

I have had some young korean girls there during the mid-week. BUt on the weekends I have not had a young girl in months. So I have avoided GSS.

Good luck mongers... Too bad HT in Baldwin Park has lost some of it's charm.

Courtrat
01-16-07, 15:35
A couple of weeks ago I went to the AMP in the shopping center where the strip joint is. Old woman there. I really did not want anything from her. She was trying to at least give a HJ.

Are there better ones in the place?

Please let us know.

AizenMyoo
01-17-07, 01:12
There are quite a few AMPS near strip clubs in mini malls in COI. I think there is Shanghai massage near Spearmint Rhino strip club. Next to the Hawaii strip club are two AMPS, GSS on one side and another one on the other side. Near the Deja Vu strip club at Gale and Stimson there are also two AMPS. There must be some kind of zoning rule, two AMPS per strip club. I have seen several fairly young technicians at one of the AMPs near Deja Vu, the one that is farther from the street. I would recommend both Angie and Jasmine at that location.

GSS does tend now to have some older technicians. Of course age is relative, they are all younger than I am and none of them are my mother's age. I have been to GSS a number of times and there are younger ones, but it seems that the ones I have seen are always in a hurry to be finished. I have stopped going there.

I have found that anything is available in the VIP room at the Hawaii strip club, but way too expensive.

A couple of weeks ago I went to the AMP in the shopping center where the strip joint is. Old woman there. I really did not want anything from her. She was trying to at least give a HJ.

Are there better ones in the place?

Please let us know.

Courtrat
01-17-07, 14:32
Thanks for the info. AizenMyoo. I am not from the area. The AMP was in La Puente on a very major street (I believe Valley Blvd.). Sorry for the confusion.

There are quite a few AMPS near strip clubs in mini malls in COI. I think there is Shanghai massage near Spearmint Rhino strip club. Next to the Hawaii strip club are two AMPS, GSS on one side and another one on the other side. Near the Deja Vu strip club at Gale and Stimson there are also two AMPS. There must be some kind of zoning rule, two AMPS per strip club. I have seen several fairly young technicians at one of the AMPs near Deja Vu, the one that is farther from the street. I would recommend both Angie and Jasmine at that location.

GSS does tend now to have some older technicians. Of course age is relative, they are all younger than I am and none of them are my mother's age. I have been to GSS a number of times and there are younger ones, but it seems that the ones I have seen are always in a hurry to be finished. I have stopped going there.

I have found that anything is available in the VIP room at the Hawaii strip club, but way too expensive.

Sam31
01-17-07, 22:33
I want to go to the MP on Gale.

Does anyone know if they offer FS there?

How much?

Blubalz
01-19-07, 10:21
This guy is pretty funny

BenderOver
01-19-07, 13:27
Go to the amp at 150 North Hudson Ave., in COI. Walk up to the PPS and tell him you want to fuck a hot asian prostitute for 100 dollars. You'll need to hand him 50 dollars for a door fee first.

Bender

I want to go to the MP on Gale.

Does anyone know if they offer FS there?

How much?

Big Hick
01-20-07, 01:31
GSS has had some nice young girls in the past. But lately it's been hit or miss.

One of my favorites from Redondo Therapy in South Bay is working as the mamasan there. And too bad she does not partake in the work in the rooms.

You know it's weird when they send it ladies that are about my mom's age. You know you try to think about Stiffler's mom but sometimes it just does not work.

I have had some young korean girls there during the mid-week. BUt on the weekends I have not had a young girl in months. So I have avoided GSS.

Good luck mongers... Too bad HT in Baldwin Park has lost some of it's charm.

I have to second that opinion. Lately the ones that I've been dealt look like their close to 40. I just thought it was just my bad luck. It's pretty bad when the chubby receptionist looks more interesting than the techs.

I might have to try the place neat the Vu that someone mentioned in another post. Please PM on any guidance on the proper tip for that place would be appreciated. I don't want to inflate the prices. Thanks.

AizenMyoo
01-20-07, 20:24
Probably whatever you have been tipping at GSS will be OK at the places near Deja Vu.

I have to second that opinion. Lately the ones that I've been dealt look like their close to 40. I just thought it was just my bad luck. It's pretty bad when the chubby receptionist looks more interesting than the techs.

I might have to try the place neat the Vu that someone mentioned in another post. Please PM on any guidance on the proper tip for that place would be appreciated. I don't want to inflate the prices. Thanks.

Joeycuervo
01-21-07, 03:50
Go to the amp at 150 North Hudson Ave., in COI. Walk up to the PPS and tell him you want to fuck a hot asian prostitute for 100 dollars. You'll need to hand him 50 dollars for a door fee first.

BenderDon't worry about the fleet of black and whites with the gold star on the door. They are there to ensure you have a great time!

Bboomer
01-31-07, 00:39
Finances make my hobby participation a very occasional thing. Yesterday I decided to visit my favorite AMP on TC in TCI. I hadn't been there for awhile and was disapointed to find it wasn't there. It had been in that location for over 10 years to my actual knowledge. Anybody know when and why they left?

Bob Mantis
01-31-07, 12:00
Finances make my hobby participation a very occasional thing. Yesterday I decided to visit my favorite AMP on TC in TCI. I hadn't been there for awhile and was disapointed to find it wasn't there. It had been in that location for over 10 years to my actual knowledge. Anybody know when and why they left?

I think you're referring to Sun Massage on Turnbull Canyon. Yeah, I don't know what happened, but it closed about half a year ago. I also used to go there a lot, starting about 7 years ago. It's sad that it's gone. It was a great place. Actually, it's the first AMP that I visited in LA (I think, though, maybe it was one in Inglewood?).

BenderOver
01-31-07, 18:29
anyone else figured out my joke without visiting the amp?

Don't worry about the fleet of black and whites with the gold star on the door. They are there to ensure you have a great time!

BenderOver
01-31-07, 18:31
It was my first AMP in LA as well! This was the place I scored my first bbbj.

Bender

I think you're referring to Sun Massage on Turnbull Canyon. Yeah, I don't know what happened, but it closed about half a year ago. I also used to go there a lot, starting about 7 years ago. It's sad that it's gone. It was a great place. Actually, it's the first AMP that I visited in LA (I think, though, maybe it was one in Inglewood?).

Joeycuervo
01-31-07, 20:14
anyone else figured out my joke without visiting the amp?I've had a nice time at 150 N Hudson

AizenMyoo
01-31-07, 22:57
The address looked familiar so I looked at map quest and realized I had visited that amp one time. They used to have this great program where one could spend an 8 hour shift watching the technicians do their work.

I don't think they have that program anymore.

anyone else figured out my joke without visiting the amp?

Yodaman
02-01-07, 13:54
I posted about this some time ago. While it was not my first AMP it was one of my favorites. Sunday mornings in COI.....Ahhhh. Mamasan used to call me "father" and I always got the best service...remember Bonnie and Mink?

Bob Mantis
02-01-07, 19:05
It's funny. Sun was my first AMP in the US (I started out in Europe). I recall seeing a technician there named Sunny. She was a bit older, but boy could she give a massage! She's about the only one I have been to who could crack my bones everywhere, including my neck. And she was fun in the usual AMP way, too! For a while, I mistakely believed that all AMPs would provide that same quality massage, along with the FS. Well, I guess we don't always need the massage, but it was nice. I also remember Mink, Coco, and Pepsi. Nice girls! I wonder where they all have gone?

Yodaman
02-01-07, 20:40
Perhaps you guys didn't know that ELITE off Central n Upland was owned and operated by the same people that ran Sun on Turnbull Canyon. Bonnie, June, Pepsi all did double duty there. I think Elite may still beopen. Elite is on the ritht hand side off Centeral (if you are going north), It's behind Del Taco in a minimall next to a Karate studio. I can't tellyou if it is still open, or what service is available but Pepsi was working there 3-4 years ago.

And yes I too remember Sunny, not the best looking girl but ALWAYS gave the best service.

Last word on Sun from me
Yoda

AizenMyoo
03-07-07, 13:01
I stopped by Hacienda Massage, one of the two places in the same area as the Deja Vu strip club on Gale. The lights were all off. I ended up going to the place beside it called Express Massage. I asked the technician there about why the lights were off at Hacienda Massage and she said the police had come by around 4 PM and told the people at Hacienda to turn off the lights and close.

I don't know if the closure is permanent.

Tsboy69
03-10-07, 03:51
Perhaps you guys didn't know that ELITE off Central n Upland was owned and operated by the same people that ran Sun on Turnbull Canyon. Bonnie, June, Pepsi all did double duty there. I think Elite may still beopen. Elite is on the ritht hand side off Centeral (if you are going north), It's behind Del Taco in a minimall next to a Karate studio. I can't tellyou if it is still open, or what service is available but Pepsi was working there 3-4 years ago.

And yes I too remember Sunny, not the best looking girl but ALWAYS gave the best service.

Last word on Sun from me

YodaElite is still open. See Pomona thread.

Loco2
03-11-07, 00:25
Really funny. I had been told of the joys of a massage parlor by a coworker. I went to Sun and gto an older lady in a nige black dress. Older. Got CBJ and was hooked!

Cally
04-02-07, 13:45
Went in Dejavu on Gale/Stimson, 1st time there. Only one decent looking dancer, but still had a couple of dances from a young black chick "beautiful". She wasn't , but what the hell.

Anyway I decided to give the massage parlor across the way a try, went into Express massage and got Penny, a thirtysomething asian spinner. Quite playful in an AMP sort of way. Ended up with cbj,acg,mish & doggy. HJ to finish. An ok time! not going to repeat any time soon. Damage .5 for massage, $ for extras. I didn't haggle.

Member #4870
04-17-07, 19:37
Is Healing Therapy still open?

Niceblck
04-19-07, 02:27
Is Healing Therapy still open?It's still there Mazda05. Went about a week ago for the first time and the place was expensive. The mamasan wanted $160.00 and I was out of there. However, the Asian women I saw were beautiful. It's in a little crazy marketplace still. Good look bro.

B Malibu
04-19-07, 03:18
Is Healing Therapy still open?Healing Therapy is still open. It's Health Therapy that got shut down awhile back.

WoodYee
04-26-07, 03:51
Did any of you ever get an older korean lady at Sun before? I think her name was Monica. She wasn't that great of a looker but she was an excellent rimmer. tip .60 for cbj and a long rim job.

WoodYee
04-26-07, 03:53
I haven't been to this location in years (probably close to 5) but I drove by it the other day and noticed that it was still open. I had a girl there named Jade, korean and very sexy. Probably the hottest I've had in an AMP. Just wondering if anyone else has been there lately. If not I'll give it a run and see what I can come up with.

Click
04-27-07, 02:36
I haven't been to this location in years (probably close to 5) but I drove by it the other day and noticed that it was still open. I had a girl there named Jade, korean and very sexy. Probably the hottest I've had in an AMP. Just wondering if anyone else has been there lately. If not I'll give it a run and see what I can come up with.Wasn't this the same strip mall that was (or is?) home to the VIP Lounge too? Well in either case, I would like to know if the AMP and or Hostess club are still open. Would make for one hell of a strip mall to visit:-)

Click

WoodYee
04-27-07, 13:19
Wasn't this the same strip mall that was (or is?) home to the VIP Lounge too? Well in either case, I would like to know if the AMP and or Hostess club are still open. Would make for one hell of a strip mall to visit:-)

ClickYeah it's the same one you're thinking of. I'll need to make a stop by there to see if either is still open.

WoodYee
04-27-07, 17:25
Wasn't this the same strip mall that was (or is?) home to the VIP Lounge too? Well in either case, I would like to know if the AMP and or Hostess club are still open. Would make for one hell of a strip mall to visit:-)

ClickJust got back from CIO and that plaza where the Rhino is was really busy. Went in to the accu place and they wanted me to come back at 2:30. Negative on that.

Went over to HT to Golden and they didn't have a wait. MMS took me to the room and I waited for about 10 minutes. They seemed really busy. Cute Japanese girl walks in and starts giving me a massage. About 5 minutes into it I look into the mirror and she takes her top off. Starts doing the body rub and sensual licking. She tells me to turn over and asks what I want. I pointed at my mouth and she says OK and proceeds to head down south. After some brief licking she puts the condom on and goes to town. She straddles me in 69 position so I just gave her cooch a little twirl with the fingers. Great CBJ and no negotiating of price. Great service and very cute Jap girl. She said her name was Ivy. Definitely will go back for seconds. 5 for entry and I tipped. 8 for the great experience. Hell it's Friday!

XXXBob
05-03-07, 21:25
Hey guys,

Ihave relatives that live right near coi and wanted to know the correct etiquette in asking for extras and maybe clue wich ones actually do extras and most important where the attractive girls are at. I am here all the time and have been wanting to check one out but I don't want a straight massage so thats I have been hesitant to go. looking for hj and oral, posible even full service.

Tsboy69
05-04-07, 04:11
Just got back from CIO and that plaza where the Rhino is was really busy. Went in to the accu place and they wanted me to come back at 2:30. Negative on that.

Went over to HT to Golden and they didn't have a wait. MMS took me to the room and I waited for about 10 minutes. They seemed really busy. Cute Japanese girl walks in and starts giving me a massage.

Hate to break it to you, but the girl was either Chinese or Korean...any of the places in the area have Chi or Korean girls only.

Tsboy69
05-04-07, 04:12
Hey guys,

Ihave relatives that live right near coi and wanted to know the correct etiquette in asking for extras and maybe clue wich ones actually do extras and most important where the attractive girls are at. I am here all the time and have been wanting to check one out but I don't want a straight massage so thats I have been hesitant to go. looking for hj and oral, posible even full service.

RRFF. Pages and pages of info.....

XXXBob
05-04-07, 11:00
RRFF. Pages and pages of info.....I don't all your abrevations mean I mean I know the standard ones but I don't always know what you guys are talking when you abbrevaite a city or massage place. The link above for abbrevations tell me what HT is. Something you wrote in an earlier post.

Honda2005
05-06-07, 01:52
05.May.07 @ 3pm

I had read about the demise of GS, so I stopped visiting the amp. I was up for a change and decided to check it out, to see if it was true. On my previous visits, a while back, I always had a pretty good time.
No problem, a nice and cute mid-20's spinner with nice A's and a tight snatch. She said she'd only been there a couple of months or so.

FS: .9, she said their standard rate there is $
House Fee: .5 for 30 mins.

Later,
Honda

Tsboy69
05-06-07, 05:23
Bob,

RTFF = Read the f'...in forum.

Read...See the links for what the letters mean...explore, enjoy and post!

I don't all your abrevations mean I mean I know the standard ones but I don't always know what you guys are talking when you abbrevaite a city or massage place. The link above for abbrevations tell me what HT is. Something you wrote in an earlier post.

XXXBob
05-06-07, 15:48
The post below your response to me is title "visit to gs". According to your abbrevations link gs means golden shower. But I know he's is talking about a place most likely a massage parlor but there is no other mention of gs in that abbrevations list. So what I am trying to say is I won't be able to know some things with out asking what they mean in the forum. My advice would is to have someone put together a more complete FAQ. Possible one for each topic. Like Massage PArlor FAQ on an new thread and don't allow replies. I realize there is faq but it only covers how to use the board.

BuddhaHead
05-07-07, 01:42
The post below your response to me is title "visit to gs". According to your abbrevations link gs means golden shower. But I know he's is talking about a place most likely a massage parlor but there is no other mention of gs in that abbrevations list. So what I am trying to say is I won't be able to know some things with out asking what they mean in the forum. My advice would is to have someone put together a more complete FAQ. Possible one for each topic. Like Massage PArlor FAQ on an new thread and don't allow replies. I realize there is faq but it only covers how to use the board.

gs is Golden Sea Spa, which is in City of Industry on Gale.

Honda2005
05-07-07, 02:02
gs is Golden Sea Spa, which is in City of Industry on Gale.

Thanks for your help on clearing that up for Bob ;-)

Later,
Honda

OU812
05-07-07, 02:15
Will be traveling to L.A. area for 4 days on Tuesday, specifically Garden Grove for business and would like to try the AMP here or around. I am coming from Phoenix. Where is CIO? Are the girls here into DATY? Thanks for your help.

OU812

XXXBob
05-07-07, 02:33
gs is Golden Sea Spa, which is in City of Industry on Gale.Thanks for answering. I have been to deja vu in that area. Got high milage from an asian dancer who turned into super ***** when I ran out of money. Maybe next time I will check it out the massage place.

Lurking Fan
05-07-07, 03:41
Will be traveling to L.A. area for 4 days on Tuesday, specifically Garden Grove for business and would like to try the AMP here or around. I am coming from Phoenix. Where is CIO? Are the girls here into DATY? Thanks for your help.

OU812

Garden Grove is down in Orange County. Check out the OC section for stuff in that area.
CIO is ~20miles north of GG if you wanna take local streets otherwise ~27miles if you take the highway.
DATY = YMMV.

WoodYee
05-15-07, 05:57
Just got back from CIO and that plaza where the Rhino is was really busy. Went in to the accu place and they wanted me to come back at 2:30. Negative on that.

Went over to HT to Golden and they didn't have a wait. MMS took me to the room and I waited for about 10 minutes. They seemed really busy. Cute Japanese girl walks in and starts giving me a massage.

Hate to break it to you, but the girl was either Chinese or Korean...any of the places in the area have Chi or Korean girls only.I'll probably go for a repeat visit this week to confirm. I'll keep you guys posted

WoodYee
05-17-07, 03:03
Was in COI tonight around 9:30 so decided to stop in for last call at GS. $. 5 to get in for 30 mins. Mamasan recognized me from last time and said "welcome back". I was lead into a room and a cute Korean named Julie came in. She just said Hello,,. She was pretty thin. Around 5'4" and a see cup. So without saying a word she takes the towel off and starts to lick me all over. Her tongue went pretty much everywhere you can think of. She proceeds to rim and then reaches under to grab the boys. Does a lick and juggle on them and tells me to turn over. Licks the boys a little bit then pops the condom on and proceeds to give me the CBJ. A few minutes go by then she decides to pounce right on me and rides me until I explode. She goes and grabs a towel to clean me up then doesn't give me a figure of how much I should pay so since she gave me such good service I gave her what I had left which was $. 70. Overall a great experience but then again I kinda wanted a massage also so that was kinda lacking. The tongue exploration more than made up for it.

WoodYee
05-23-07, 06:21
Has anyone tried the one in the same plaza as GS? It's closer to the entrance of Hawaii. Any recommendations?

B Malibu
05-23-07, 20:22
Has anyone tried the one in the same plaza as GS? It's closer to the entrance of Hawaii. Any recommendations?Yes, it was never nearly as well-staffed as GSS. However, I did have one good session there with a cute little K-spinner. I don't monger in the COI anymore though.

AizenMyoo
05-23-07, 21:03
Has anyone tried the one in the same plaza as GS? It's closer to the entrance of Hawaii. Any recommendations?

There were one or two kind of negative reports a few years ago and I've never seen any reports since. I keep thinking of trying it, but always end up at GS or some other place.

If you give it a try, please let us know.

Big Hick
05-28-07, 16:29
Does anyone have any recs for a legit massage place in COI? I hurt my back playing softball and need a deep tissue massage to work out the kinks.

Loco2
05-28-07, 19:10
Does anyone have any recs for a legit massage place in COI? I hurt my back playing softball and need a deep tissue massage to work out the kinks.There is a place just North of the 60 on Hacienda. It is on the east side of the street in a large asian shopping center. It is great but you must go in and make an appointment. I wish I had the number. It is a full spa.

Binglow
05-28-07, 20:37
There is one on north west corner of Garvey and Atlantic in Monterey Park. Not in COI, but a great massage place.

Does anyone have any recs for a legit massage place in COI? I hurt my back playing softball and need a deep tissue massage to work out the kinks.

Kampfire
05-30-07, 00:59
anyone else figured out my joke without visiting the amp?I got it. I damn near spit coffee all over my screen as i did. That was one of the funniest fuckin' replies i'd ever read.

"There's a new sheriff in town folks, and his name's Reggie Hammond! Er, i mean, Benderover! Y'all be cool." *wink*

BenderOver
05-30-07, 16:12

Azusa Health Spa
17355 E. Gale Ave.
Hacienda Heights, CA
626-581-8804

This place caters primarily to affluent Korean men and women. Going to a full spa and soaking in boiling water, freezing water, sauna, and deep tissue massage is common for the culture. Seeing how your handle is "Big Hick", if you're really a big hick, you're going to stick out like a sore thumb there, and they may not care to serve you. Sorry for being the messenger...but you know.

Bender

Wilie Cumonya
05-31-07, 23:05

The best legit place in COI (actually Hacienda Heights) is at the south-west corner of Hacienda and Tetly behind the Chevron station and the Del Taco. Jean gives a killer massage. She's nothing to look at, but the place is nice. She knows how to work all your stiff muscles.

Another decent place is King House on the SW corner of Valley and Sixth street (Behind the burger place). They also have a table shower. Nancy gave a great massage, but the last I heard was she was injured in a car accident.

WoodYee
06-13-07, 14:30
My usual visit spot is GS but I'm looking for a location with table shower service in COI. Anyone know of any in that area?

Flak88
06-13-07, 19:27
All of you are talking about AMPs. are there any in COI haave latinas and/or white girls?

Cocomo
06-14-07, 02:47
My usual visit spot is GS but I'm looking for a location with table shower service in COI. Anyone know of any in that area?Hey WoodYee,

Check this join out, it's on Amar Rd. between Azusa and Hacienda across from a used car dealership, have fun and don't gorget to report back the goodies.

Secret Lover
06-14-07, 02:50
Went to GS today. .5 to get in. Asked if I was 25 before letting me in and tipped $ for a good 45 mins.

Flak88
06-16-07, 02:32
I tried to roll in that spot on Reservoir and Holt and went thru the alley to try to park in the back. It was a full house, couldn't find a parking spot then I saw a bunch of thugz chillin next to it. I said screw this, I'm out. I wouldn't go back to this area for safety reasons.

Flak88
06-16-07, 02:43
This might be the wrong forum but figured i post it here since alot of people here are active and participating. This one is in chino off central north of the 10 fwy. It was golden tanning. anyone been there?

I went there back in the days and had LGs, it was primarily an LMP. I had went there 3 times already but came to find out like 1-2 years ago it got shut down. Anyone know where thy went? anyone know what's there in it's place?

Ball Washer
06-20-07, 16:35
I tried to roll in that spot on Reservoir and Holt and went thru the alley to try to park in the back. It was a full house, couldn't find a parking spot then I saw a bunch of thugz chillin next to it. I said screw this, I'm out. I wouldn't go back to this area for safety reasons.Me too check out yesterday 06/19/07 parking lot is full and the building is ran down, won't even consider go in.

EuphoriaSeeker
06-22-07, 19:14
Visited GSS today around 11am before I had to go into work. 5 upfront the the mamasan. Met sofia who offered to get me a glass of water while I was in the shower (I found that to be nice, especially since it was a little hot outside).

As soon as I got back into the room, I put $ on the table. She walks in and immediately starts making out with me and grabbing me. She tells me to lay stomach down and proceeds to rim me (first time I've ever had this done! ).

She tells me to flip over and proceeds to give me a BBBJ as she is positioning herself into a 69 position. She wouldn't allow me to penetrate her with my fingers though. After a little bit of this, she gets off and applys a cover with her mouth and gives me a CBJ for a bit getting me nice and ready for her. She then climbs on the table and squats down on me while lowering herself to my nipple to lick and suck it. I told her I was about to explode and she told me she was too so her moaning sent me over the edge.

After we were done, she cleaned me up pretty good and proceeded to give me a massage while making small talk. In all honesty, the massage was nothing spectacular, but it was better then no massage since I had been really busy at work this whole week haha.

Overall a great experience, she loved that I had a really friendly personality and she commented more then once that I'm always smiling.

Baby Penn
06-27-07, 20:29
The one behind the gas station: Any experience with this. Who are the best therapists?

EuphoriaSeeker
06-28-07, 18:18
I went to the other place in the complex with GSS, but they told me to come back in 30min at 11am. I figured they didn't like me so I just took my business to the GSS and had another good experience. I do want to branch out though and try other places

I think I want to try RnR or RnJ on Valley. Any word on this one? Near Paradise?

Wantblackgirls
07-01-07, 02:48
All of you are talking about AMPs. are there any in COI haave latinas and/or white girls?Are there any MP's with Black Girls in the area?

Niceblck
07-02-07, 04:01
Are there any MP's with Black Girls in the area?Man, I'm a brother, and that is hard to find my friend. Very rare that you will see a black girl in a massage parlor at all. There have been some ocurrances, however, if you find some, then let me know. I've been looking for something like that for a long time. I've seen them down in the dirty South, where I'm from, but not any here. Good luck with that bro. If you want some just plane old good black hoes, then Pigueroa is the best. Just watch out for the LE man. They are a *****. Does anybody else know any parlors with some black hoes? Let a brother know. Holla...

TwistedBrother
07-02-07, 09:48
It's too bad that it seems like no one has picked up much on this Asian tradition. Yes, we know some Caucasians do have these businesses in different parts of the country (usually not as good as Asian), and some places you can get Latinas. Obviously, the Asians are not a completely successful business model, since they often get shut down. Still, it has to be better than the street and second only to escort svs(?) ... in any case, an somewhat still untapped market that gals of every ethnic persuasion should emulate, right? :)

Man, I'm a brother, and that is hard to find my friend. Very rare that you will see a black girl in a massage parlor at all. There have been some ocurrances, however, if you find some, then let me know. I've been looking for something like that for a long time. I've seen them down in the dirty South, where I'm from, but not any here. Good luck with that bro. If you want some just plane old good black hoes, then Pigueroa is the best. Just watch out for the LE man. They are a *****. Does anybody else know any parlors with some black hoes? Let a brother know. Holla...

Kampfire
07-02-07, 14:38
I have been mongering now for just over 15yrs and have NEVER come across a black chick in a MP. And with CL, who cares. Right? (am I crazy here? ) Save yourself a few bucks on the house fee, and visit a hot black chick on CL who has a nice incall. There are PLENTY of black girl incalls listed in the LAX area. I know there are a lot of robs and ripoffs among them, but there are quite a few gems there too. Shit, just follow baldycruisers exploits on the L. A. CL board, and you'll be fuckin' so much young black tail you'll run outta seed. At $ a pop (usually) too! Whatever, it is out there, all day, all night.

And on a side note. There you go, there is the perfect opportunity for one brother to get WAY ahead. Round up your ho's, hang out a shingle, and start clockin' running a clean, cozy, black owned MP. Do it in some off the radar, forgotten about, no bitchy homeowners, industrial area, and you will have a steady flow of horny mf's lined up for darker tail. Run a tight ship, I'll bet that place would get LEGENDARY. Just a thought.

And keep on kampin'!

Kampfire

It's too bad that it seems like no one has picked up much on this Asian tradition. Yes, we know some Caucasians do have these businesses in different parts of the country (usually not as good as Asian), and some places you can get Latinas. Obviously, the Asians are not a completely successful business model, since they often get shut down. Still, it has to be better than the street and second only to escort svs(?) ... in any case, an somewhat still untapped market that gals of every ethnic persuasion should emulate, right? :)

KingOfFighters
07-18-07, 05:08
First time posting here so nice to meet all of you =-). Well, it may be rude for a first time posting but was wondering if anyone has tried out the one off Hacienda Blvd (could be Vincent by that area) right next to an Insurance office?

I don't know the name of this place but it has a bright neon sign saying 40/hr (or perhaps it was 1/2 hour, can't remember) and the number ended with something like x888.

Dawg Todaworld
07-19-07, 13:29
I have been mongering now for just over 15yrs and have NEVER come across a black chick in a MP.

KampfireAn MP with sistas won't work because the MP provider has to be subservient to both the customer and the owner. Most figure why bother with the middle man and make it a go as an independent. Hence CL girls. Unfortunately, though my experience has been with lazy-assed hoes (can't fuck or suck a dick without charging a fee or expect you to do your own clean up), rip-offs or no-shows.

Also remember Asian women are handicapped by language and immigration issues, so they are beholden to the owner at least until they can clear these hurdles. Once you got the moxie and can speak the language, you just set yourself up. It's true for some latinas, too. I don't search out European providers, but I bet it's true also.

Bschott
07-31-07, 23:57
The one behind the gas station: Any experience with this. Who are the best therapists?I'the been mongering in Ingelwood for a few years but with all the closure there I started looking for new places. I stumbled on this board and decided to try GSS. However I forgot the address at home and just knew the general directions and saw a bunch of AMPs in this area. I'm surprised there's not more activity on this COI board.

Anyway, I tried Royal tonight after I couldn't find GSS but left disappointed. "Helen" gave me a real massage but no extras. I never struck out at Tokyo, Sun or Century so maybe places are just getting very careful? I do have a problem in that I look clean cut and some probably think I'm LE. I have now memorized the address for GSS.

Shark in OC
08-01-07, 12:31
I have been mongering now for just over 15yrs and have NEVER come across a black chick in a MP. .....

Kampfire

The big joke used to be that if you walk into an MP, and see black or white chicks, turn around because it's a sting. LE has gotten smart and stopped this practice. They realize that we all know that the main reason why asians work at MPs is becuase most of them are not computer literate or speake english well enough to be out on their own. And the cops never had enough asian women on the force to even staff one AMP in a sting operation.

I would STILL say, though, all kidding aside, if I walked into an MP, and saw black or white women, I would walk out just in case they started to try this again.

-Shark-

EuphoriaSeeker
08-01-07, 15:13
The big joke used to be that if you walk into an MP, and see black or white chicks, turn around because it's a sting.

I would STILL say, though, all kidding aside, if I walked into an MP, and saw black or white women, I would walk out just in case they started to try this again.

-Shark-Thanks for the heads up. If I had walked into one and saw a white chick, I would've thought I hit gold.

Ordinary A
08-02-07, 02:56
Where are the reviews for COI? This forum was dead for a while. Anyone been to GSS recently? Any specific girls recommended?

KingOfFighters
08-03-07, 03:53
I haven't went to GSS cause the first time I ever went (three months ago?) was a very bad experience.

Bogus Fool
08-04-07, 19:17
Thanks for the heads up. If I had walked into one and saw a white chick, I would've thought I hit gold.There used to be a couple of MPs in Pomona that had white women but they were busted and shut down in a widely publicized case several years ago. I think one was called Swedish Salon and the other Pomona Valley Health or something. They actually had some decent looking women there fifteen years ago but they had been declining toward the end.

Even back then, that was the only MP that I had ever been to that featured primarily white women. I never had an Asian or Latina there. However, I still had a preference for OA in Inglewood.

Hellman5
08-21-07, 01:34
It was clean. The girl was nice -- not that hot - but under 30. She wasn't too into banging but did a good bj. Everything was covered even HJ which I though was sort of wierd.

WoodYee
08-21-07, 18:04
Hey WoodYee,

Check this join out, it's on Amar Rd. between Azusa and Hacienda across from a used car dealership, have fun and don't gorget to report back the goodies.Ok so I went to check this place out. Wasn't hard to find. I believe I paid. 50 for 45 mins. They said that the table shower was for 45 mins only so I obliged. MMS walked me into a room. Korean girl walks in and tells me to change into a robe and to wait while she gets the shower ready.comes back in about 5 mins and leads me to the table shower. This was my favorite part. She does the full wash of the backside and then tells me to flip for a good cleaning of the boys. Then tells me to stand up and does a wash of the boys again. She then drys me off and takes me back to the room. Asks me if I want soft or hard massage and I say hard. She gives me a pretty good strong massage then tells me to flip. Massages my chest for a bit then asks if I want anything else. I tell her I want a BJ and she suggests FS. I wasn't in the mood for FS so I kept pushing for a BJ. She said she didn't do BJ's so I told her a HJ will do fine. She asks for. 80 and I suggest. 40 then we settle on. 50. HJ was pretty good. She licked the balls some and kept blowing air on the boys with saliva. Overall experience was good. Girl was pretty hot and suprisingly spoke pretty decent english. I would return just for the table shower cause that's my thing.

WoodYee
08-29-07, 12:38
I wanna try somewhere different in COI. Any recommendations? I'm growing kind of tired of GSS even though it's a sure thing but I feel they have really gone down hill and the last time I went I felt super rushed. I kinda use this place as a backup now but would like to explore some other spots. Anyone tried anywhere else on Gale or others?

Big Mike 222
09-01-07, 17:07
I wanna try somewhere different in COI. Any recommendations? I'm growing kind of tired of GSSWhats up with GSS?

I usually monger in the OC however I found myself looking at the COI today! I was at GSS approx. 7 months ago and they threw me out! Why? I was shown to the room by MMS, I laid down on the table and in walks, ummm can't remember her name, Chinese girl 24-28 and ask me to turn over. I said I only want soft massage on front today and she asked me what did I want, I responded with a light touch massage w/CBJ. She said we don't do this here and asked me to leave! WTF......I put my clothes on and headed for MMS when she intercepted me in the hall way handing me my money back and said they were not that kind of place.

One may ask, Have I been there before, honestly yes! Many times but not in a while because I landed a new job and wasn't in that part of LA much anymore. Now I venture into the area frequetly again and not really sure if I should stop or not.

Just venting. Just in case you have had a similar incident don't feel alone.

Big

KingOfFighters
09-02-07, 03:28
Hmm, I don't know why they did that to you. I went there maybe 3 months ago and they sure didn't say that.

AizenMyoo
09-02-07, 15:09
I never encountered anything like that. I can only guess that they somehow thought you were LE.

Whats up with GSS?

I usually monger in the OC however I found myself looking at the COI today! I was at GSS approx. 7 months ago and they threw me out! Why? I was shown to the room by MMS, I laid down on the table and in walks, ummm can't remember her name, Chinese girl 24-28 and ask me to turn over. I said I only want soft massage on front today and she asked me what did I want, I responded with a light touch massage w/CBJ. She said we don't do this here and asked me to leave! WTF......I put my clothes on and headed for MMS when she intercepted me in the hall way handing me my money back and said they were not that kind of place.

One may ask, Have I been there before, honestly yes! Many times but not in a while because I landed a new job and wasn't in that part of LA much anymore. Now I venture into the area frequetly again and not really sure if I should stop or not.

Just venting. Just in case you have had a similar incident don't feel alone.

Big

Uciengineer
09-04-07, 03:17
Kings House was great. The provider was Nancy and she was pretty good. The table shower felt great and would go back.

KingOfFighters
09-04-07, 04:42
Can you give more information on your experience? =-P

Bschott
09-04-07, 23:52
Went to GSS last week. First time there but of course told them I had been there before. paid .5 for 30 minutes. sorry I cannot remember her name but she was about 30, face=6 body=7. she asked a few questions about what I did and so on. After about 5 minutes of an average massage I threw the towel on the floor and said 'we don't need this". She got the point, asked if I wanted everything and I said yes. overall an average experience, no talk of how much money upfront. I gave her $, the going rate. Given the problems in Ingelwood and bad luck at some other places, I will return.

AizenMyoo
09-05-07, 22:21
Last week I tried the place on Amar Road between Hacienda and Azusa that WoodYee and Cocomo mentioned.

Mongers often write that when asked "You been here before" you should always claim that you've been there before. I've never found that this makes any difference. I just say "Yep, first time to this place." Then they ask what other places I've been and when I tell them, I guess they know I've been to similar places. Being first time has never caused a problem.

Anyway I asked for the table shower, but they said it was too late since for the table shower you have to choose 45 minutes instead of 30.

The provider was named Sunny. Very pretty Korean girl who first said she was from Korea Town, but afterward said she actually lives in Whittier. She was wearing some kind of uniform almost like a nurse's uniform, I guess in case she needed to pretend the place was legit. It was kind of sexy anyway.

She was hesitant for a while to offer any extra services, but after I kept feeling her legs, breast, and ass she seemed to know what to do.

I donated the standard rate for very nice service.

Very pleasant and I'll go back. I hope to have the table shower next time. She said she will be on vacation for two weeks.

Baby Penn
09-18-07, 21:34
This place is beginning to be unfriendly. The last two times I was there it was rush rush. They don't even offer you water anymore.

Maybe money is good and they don't need us anymore?

WoodYee
09-19-07, 16:01
This place is beginning to be unfriendly. The last two times I was there it was rush rush. They don't even offer you water anymore.

Maybe money is good and they don't need us anymore?I was thinking of making a stop there tonight but it seems like the service is down there to me as well.

KingOfFighters
09-22-07, 04:52
Thanks for the heads up, I guess I won't be going to GSS then =-/ Gotta look for other places =-(

AizenMyoo
09-23-07, 01:23
I was thinking of making a stop there tonight but it seems like the service is down there to me as well.

Yes, I've found this to some times be true. There was one provider named Vivian, I don't know if she is still there, but she was rush rush and don't do this and don't do that and generally not very friendly and always trying to increase the tip. Julie, on the other hand seemed to be happy to try to please and Jennifer was very accommodating but maybe a little older than some would like. The service seems to be very hit and miss depending on the girl.

KingOfFighters
09-23-07, 05:02
Vivian = the girl with implants? If so, I didn't like her either.

Baby Penn
09-25-07, 10:46
Has anyone tried the place on the other side of GSS?

Any good?

EuphoriaSeeker
09-25-07, 17:56
In regards to the other AMP in the GSS Plaza, I've heard the staff is old, ugly and ancient. Stay away.

EuphoriaSeeker
09-25-07, 18:15
First time there today. Saw an AMAZINGLY HOT latina with beautiful (fake) tits and a hot frisky attitude.

As soon as she walked in the room, I was STUNNED! She is so fucking gorgeous I could barely talk! She kept asking me questions about what I do (screening me) all while giving me a hand job with lotion.

After the screening process, she proceeded to lay on top of me giving me little kisses on my chest and licking my nipples. She'the tease my cock a bit, playing with my balls and licking the base of my cock. The would repeat this all while saying how hard I'm getting and how she was cold but I'm heating her up. All this talk kept building me up little by little. I'm also a Latino so she kept telling me stuff in spanish like "Te Gustas" while she would guide my hand over her PERFECT tits. Finally she asked if she could suck my cock and on came the cover. She deepthroated my cock while caressing it gently with her tongue. I had to make her stop otherwise I would've blown my nut just then. I motioned for her to slide on my cock, all while my cock was a touch away from exploding.

This has never happened before, I busted my nut AS SHE SLIDE DOWN ON MY COCK! Omg it was amazing! I was cumming as she was grinding down hard on my cock, I couldn't speak!

She kept me in her for a few more strokes and finally slide back off. At that point I'm used to the session being over, but she insisted that we chill and talk. So we talked as she kept caressing my body and teasing my soft cock.

I CANNOT wait to see this hot thing again!

AizenMyoo
09-25-07, 21:43
Has anyone tried the place on the other side of GSS?

Any good?
It seems like several years ago someone posted a negative report about that place and I guess no one on this board has tried it since then. If you decide to try it, let us know.

Baby Penn
09-26-07, 03:25
OK, being venturist that I am I landed myself in old-ville. Yes this is the place by GSS. Do NOT, I repeat, Do Not waste your hard earned cash here. Old and dirty. Now I can take not being serviced by a young attractive k-girl as long as the massage is good, but that old broad was lack lustered. She even had the nerves to asked me if wanted 'extras' I just shock my head, "no".

So take it from me and do not waste money here!

KingOfFighters
09-26-07, 22:58
By old, how old are we talking about? Are they not attractive at all or just saying they aren't because they are old?

If anyone has tried extra here, how was that portion at least?

SexyMiky
09-26-07, 23:11
How about the place on main near the metro link station, I have been their a while ago.

Friends told me quality is better then G spa.

Greedy Fly
09-27-07, 17:08
Haven't been there in ages.

Thanks for the heads up.

Baby Penn
09-27-07, 20:26
By old, how old are we talking about? Are they not attractive at all or just saying they aren't because they are old?

If anyone has tried extra here, how was that portion at least?40ish - probably closer to 50. Not attractive at all. Again, don't go there.

Chance 62
09-28-07, 21:23
First time there today. Saw an AMAZINGLY HOT latina with beautiful (fake) tits and a hot frisky attitude.

As soon as she walked in the room, I was STUNNED! She is so fucking gorgeous I could barely talk! She kept asking me questions about what I do (screening me) all while giving me a hand job with lotion.

After the screening process, she proceeded to lay on top of me giving me little kisses on my chest and licking my nipples. She'the tease my cock a bit, playing with my balls and licking the base of my cock. The would repeat this all while saying how hard I'm getting and how she was cold but I'm heating her up. All this talk kept building me up little by little. I'm also a Latino so she kept telling me stuff in spanish like "Te Gustas" while she would guide my hand over her PERFECT tits. Finally she asked if she could suck my cock and on came the cover. She deepthroated my cock while caressing it gently with her tongue. I had to make her stop otherwise I would've blown my nut just then. I motioned for her to slide on my cock, all while my cock was a touch away from exploding.

This has never happened before, I busted my nut AS SHE SLIDE DOWN ON MY COCK! Omg it was amazing! I was cumming as she was grinding down hard on my cock, I couldn't speak!

She kept me in her for a few more strokes and finally slide back off. At that point I'm used to the session being over, but she insisted that we chill and talk. So we talked as she kept caressing my body and teasing my soft cock.

I CANNOT wait to see this hot thing again!This place is great all the girls are pretty hot and willing to please the in the door price is 40 and FS is 100.

Rookie9183
09-28-07, 22:51
Hey everybody,

Where is UT Spa? If anyone wants any MP info in Gardena, W LA, or Whittier I can give you that. I have some other info too.

Just PM me if you want to. But, where is UT Spa. An address or cross streets would be real helpful. Oh, and I already did RTFF and couldn't come up with that address, but I did come up with the address for Sopis.

Thanks for the team players. That is what I think this forum is about.

KingOfFighters
09-29-07, 19:24
Baby Penn

Thanks for the reply, really appreciate the response.

Sam31
09-30-07, 21:47

I CANNOT wait to see this hot thing again!What are the cross streets for this spa? Is this the one between Norwalk and Broadway? on W? Blvd?

Blubalz
10-02-07, 18:30
Hey everybody,

Where is UT Spa? If anyone wants any MP info in Gardena, W LA, or Whittier I can give you that. I have some other info too.

Just PM me if you want to. But, where is UT Spa. An address or cross streets would be real helpful. Oh, and I already did RTFF and couldn't come up with that address, but I did come up with the address for Sopis.

Thanks for the team players. That is what I think this forum is about.

Did someone send out a message to everyone on this sight?? Stopped by UT Spa twice today and we had fellow mongers waiting in the front waiting room. Sorry, but I didn't want to hang out with my fellow brethren and wait to see the next schmuck that came in. Geez, it was nice for a while.

Rick One
10-16-07, 00:48

I CANNOT wait to see this hot thing again!Hey guys, I live in Whittier. Would like to check this place out. someone please post an intersection or Pm me please. thanks

WoodYee
10-17-07, 19:22
Was in the local COI area today and thought I'd stop by. I stopped by the plaza where Deja Vu was and say 2 different places that I've never been to but wasn't ready to TOFFT this trip. I ended up going over to my usual GSS. So I went in paid the. 5 to get in and I get led into a room. Went to take a shower then I came back into the room. To my surprise, in walks in a Latina provider. Her name was Nicole. She was a little older but had a great body, huge tits, and provided great service. The massage was a little mediocre but all in all great. No talk of price or anything. Just got a CBJ and tipped her. 8. She's a little older looking and not the hottest but good service and nice change of pace from the asians they normally have.

TFJohn
10-22-07, 22:18

I CANNOT wait to see this hot thing again!

I have to second this report. I was visiting from out of town. My usual experience is with AMPs in Connecticut. This was my first experience with Latina's. A few days earlier I had a so/so experience at an AMP on AMAR. Here I wound up visiting 3 straight days. First day was with Betty. Very hot.
We went thru the usual cautious period as she gave me a basic massage. When she saw I was growing and started touching jr. I knew I was in business. She never talked $$ just asked if I knew to tip. It was well worth the ~$ tip. When I told her I would be back next day, she told me Suzy would take care of me. Boy was she right. The mamasan (same as day before) asked if I wanted to try asian but I said I wanted Suzy. Betty mus have tipped Suzy that I was OK because she basically got right down to business. Took the time. I was not rushed. She was not working the following day but told me Nancy would take care of me. The next day, I saw Nancy and again a great time. I would say this place is fantastic if you are polite and if you tip right. I am thinking of a reason to go back to Cali, just to visit this place.

Member #4452
10-24-07, 19:20
I visited GSS about 2 years ago and saw a stunner named Tami. I went back recently about 2 months ago and again a couple days ago. And both times the girl at the window said they were busy and were not taking anymore customers at the time. I know this was BS. What is the secret to get into this place?

Was in the local COI area today and thought I'd stop by. I stopped by the plaza where Deja Vu was and say 2 different places that I've never been to but wasn't ready to TOFFT this trip. I ended up going over to my usual GSS. So I went in paid the. 5 to get in and I get led into a room. Went to take a shower then I came back into the room. To my surprise, in walks in a Latina provider. Her name was Nicole. She was a little older but had a great body, huge tits, and provided great service. The massage was a little mediocre but all in all great. No talk of price or anything. Just got a CBJ and tipped her. 8. She's a little older looking and not the hottest but good service and nice change of pace from the asians they normally have.

Tsboy69
10-25-07, 04:19
Maybe they were busy at the time or perhaps they thought you looked like a cop.

I visited GSS about 2 years ago and saw a stunner named Tami. I went back recently about 2 months ago and again a couple days ago. And both times the girl at the window said they were busy and were not taking anymore customers at the time. I know this was BS. What is the secret to get into this place?

WoodYee
10-26-07, 19:15
I don't think there was ever a time I got turned down at GSS. It's the spot I go to when I don't feel like being daring or run the risk of getting turned down. The place is getting kinda whatevers to me so I think I'm going to start exploring the others just to keep things interesting.

Maybe they were busy at the time or perhaps they thought you looked like a cop.

Click
11-03-07, 02:58
I have to second this report. A few days earlier I had a so/so experience at an AMP on AMAR. Here I wound up visiting 3 straight days. So John, you were speaking of two places in COI? I work there now and don't know where to go. Got a cross street on Amar? And on that place that Eupohoria mentioned. That COI too?

KingOfFighters
11-03-07, 06:42
That place isn't in CoI I beleive, rather be considered as La Puente

McLovinMan
11-05-07, 00:53
I live in pomona but I'm interested in coi AMPs. Can you guys thumbtack on a googlemap and provide a link?

Click
11-07-07, 01:34
That place isn't in CoI I beleive, rather be considered as La PuenteWhatever. I am two blocks from Amar, so I just need a name or initials or a cross street.

Anyone?

Got Azn Fever
11-07-07, 11:55
Whatever. I am two blocks from Amar, so I just need a name or initials or a cross street.

Anyone?There's 2 on either side of Valley at Hacienda. Conveniently next to the strip clubs. Come to think about most of the AMPs in the general area, are all next (meaning a short walking distance from all the strips clubs.

Click
11-08-07, 03:55
There's 2 on either side of Valley at Hacienda. Conveniently next to the strip clubs. Come to think about most of the AMPs in the general area, are all next (meaning a short walking distance from all the strips clubs.I am aware of those. I have seen a few amps around town. This particular one with latinas is the one I am interested in.

There is an "old" spa that is on Amar - east of Hacienda ave. Would that be the one with the latinas these guys are talking about?

click

FYI - I have gone into both the hawaii theater and the GGS that share the same strip mall on Gale. Both lived up to the postings I read here;-)

AizenMyoo
11-08-07, 21:44
Looking back at the reports it seems that WoodYee reported seeing a Latina at GSS (next to Hawaii theater) and Euphoria Seeker talked about UT spa in Whittier. I haven't seen any other recent reports about Latinas in this section.

I have been 3 or 4 times to the spa on Amar east of Hacienda and have not so far seen any Latinas. I think the spa on Amar is the one that was busted years ago because they flushed so many condoms down the toilet that they clogged the drain that was also shared by the church group next door who complained when they found out why their toilets would not flush properly.

I am aware of those. I have seen a few amps around town. This particular one with latinas is the one I am interested in.

There is an "old" spa that is on Amar - east of Hacienda ave. Would that be the one with the latinas these guys are talking about?

click

FYI - I have gone into both the hawaii theater and the GGS that share the same strip mall on Gale. Both lived up to the postings I read here;-)

TFJohn
11-10-07, 03:02
The hot latinas are at UTSPA in Whittier. It is next to a travelodge and a no name food shop. I don't remember the cross streets.

Chance 62
11-10-07, 11:38
The hot latinas are at UTSPA in Whittier. It is next to a travelodge and a no name food shop. I don't remember the cross streets. They are on whittier blvd, in whittier these chicks are very nice with great service. I have been here six times when I have a taste for latinas this is where I go. 40 hhr and 80-100 fs.

Three X
11-10-07, 13:27
The hot latinas are at UTSPA in Whittier. It is next to a travelodge and a no name food shop. I don't remember the cross streets.

So basically you have no information!

Member #3956
11-10-07, 15:56
The hot latinas are at UTSPA in Whittier. It is next to a travelodge and a no name food shop. I don't remember the cross streets.Hey guy, you need to be careful giving out so much info. LE might be paying attention.

Seriously, can you tell something. ANYTHING. About it? Did you partake? How much $$ for what service?

Ejinco
11-12-07, 19:40
Hey all,

After hearing so much about UTSpa, I went looking in that area. I didn't end up finding it, but I did find a Great session at a CL advertiser nearby http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/ers/476574483.html. I called ahead and they said they had both K-Girls and Latinos there. I was in the mood for asian and had a great session with I believe CiCi. She's a C-cup K spinner and blonde hair. She gives a very deep tissue massage and works. 45 minutes was $40 and the usual $ tip.

Enjoy- I'll be back!

Ed

Feature55
11-13-07, 14:21
Unlike the previous poster, I was able to find UT Spa last Sunday.

Nice session with Jennifer (curvy latina). She thought, for some reason, that I had been there before and did not spend any time checking me out. Afterwards, she realized that this was my first time there and kind of shrugged.

She stripped down quite quickly and allowed me to feed and then went to a CBJ, cowgirl and then nut on her breasts. Nice massage afterwards and good conversation. $40 + $80 tip.

I will repeat.

Chachainlust
11-15-07, 15:29
Hi guys,

I left LA for 5 yrs and finanlly came back! Sadly found out about the close down of the Sun, Tokyo,ect. I heard GSS is bad now but 4,5 ago it was pretty good. the best AMP I think it shanghai at Rihno plaza, not sure if its still open, sign is still there. Anybody know? I have some really good Asian private massage info.

Click
11-16-07, 03:44
Unlike the previous poster, I was able to find UT Spa last Sunday.

Nice session with Jennifer (curvy latina). She thought, for some reason, that I had been there before and did not spend any time checking me out. Afterwards, she realized that this was my first time there and kind of shrugged.

She stripped down quite quickly and allowed me to feed and then went to a CBJ, cowgirl and then nut on her breasts. Nice massage afterwards and good conversation. $40 + $80 tip.

I will repeat.Really 120 all told and she was a cute latina? Sounds like my kinda place. I just might give this place a try this week.

There is one place that advertised BEAUTIFUL LATINA's (in the LAWEEKLY) and they are on Whittier Bl just WEST of the 605. Majestic I think is the name. Any one got an expeience with this place?

KingOfFighters
11-16-07, 20:31
Hmm, not sure what I should do. There's this place near DMV and 99 Ranch Market in La Puente / West Covina. I called twice, once someone who didn't understand English picked up. Got no where. Second time, I got someone who knows English (voice was different so different person for sure) and I bluntly asked do you offer FS. Response I got was maybe.

Now puzzled on what to do =-X Can give number if PMed, don't know exact address, but knows where it' at

Jedi1
11-17-07, 06:40
Went to UtSPa a couple weeks ago had a light complected Latina she wasnt really my type but I was in a rush and needed to do the deed. But she turned out to be great. I saw another latina when I was leaving with one of the hugest asses ever but she wasnt fat. If your a butt man she would answer your dreams.

May the Force Be With You!

Lurking Fan
11-17-07, 12:58
Hmm, not sure what I should do. There's this place near DMV and 99 Ranch Market in La Puente / West Covina. I called twice, once someone who didn't understand English picked up. Got no where. Second time, I got someone who knows English (voice was different so different person for sure) and I bluntly asked do you offer FS. Response I got was maybe.

Now puzzled on what to do =-X Can give number if PMed, don't know exact address, but knows where it' at

What do you expect when you ask about FS over the phone?

Member #3956
11-17-07, 13:06

Now puzzled on what to do =-X Can give number if PMed, don't know exact address, but knows where it' atPuzzled as to what to do? Try pulling your head out of your ass. What the hell kind of question is that to ask? You don't even ask mamasan at the front door. In a lot of places you don't even ask the provider, it is all hand and sign language. Why don't you simply call LE and ask if they can give you the address of known FS MP's. I am sure they will help you.

Alxm1
11-17-07, 17:56
Puzzled as to what to do? Try pulling your head out of your ass. What the hell kind of question is that to ask? You don't even ask mamasan at the front door. In a lot of places you don't even ask the provider, it is all hand and sign language. Why don't you simply call LE and ask if they can give you the address of known FS MP's. I am sure they will help you.True. You never ask about it up front. Like Chargersfan said it's hand, sign and just a 'sense' between you and the masseuse.

KingOfFighters
11-17-07, 18:16
I ask this to see how they stuttered, psychology test.

AizenMyoo
11-17-07, 20:36
For myself, I would be suspicious of a place that even said "maybe". My first thought would be that the place was some kind of sting operation.

Whoopter
11-19-07, 15:11
Hmm, not sure what I should do. There's this place near DMV and 99 Ranch Market in La Puente / West Covina. I called twice, once someone who didn't understand English picked up. Got no where. Second time, I got someone who knows English (voice was different so different person for sure) and I bluntly asked do you offer FS. Response I got was maybe.What did you expect? They are paranoid enough about LE in the room when it's just you and the provider. On the phone? 15 years ago when I started mongering before I found the forums, I would call local spas and ask if they allowed tipping. The response was always very terse and almost rude. The closest I ever got to a "yes" was "It's up to you". I'm surprised you actually got a "maybe".

Admitting that they provide FS over the phone? They may as well put a sign on the front door saying "LEOs, come in a bust us"

KingOfFighters
11-20-07, 03:54
It's not about admitting or not, that's not what I was looking for. I look into the tone of the voice. Hard to explain I guess. Sorry, should've been more descriptive.

WoodYee
11-20-07, 15:41
Went to one of the AMP's in the Deja Vu Plaza in COI. Paid the. 5 for 30mins. Went in and MMS asked if I wanted to take a shower first and I said "yes". Took a shower and went into the room. Before I had a chance to even lay down a medium height korean girl named Angie comes in and starts drying me off and especially in all the right places. She told me to lay down on the table and starts giving me a massage. She didn't even bother putting the towel over me (very good sign). A few minutes later she asked me to flip. Did the light touch massage thing all over me. Then looked at me and said "ready? " so I gave her the nod. She starts stroking me and then proceeds to put a condom on me for a CBJ. She then gets on top of me and pulls her panties aside to slide me in. She starts riding me then grabs me to sit up. And pulls out one of her breasts for me to suck on. A few more minutes of riding then she pulls it out and says. "you be on top". I mount her and go to town for awhile before I pop. The usual hot towel cleanup afterwards. She had great service and attitude and I didn't feel like having her break my $1. So I just gave it to her. All in all a great experience and I'd definitely return. A much better place compared to GSS lately.

Ghettoblaster
11-25-07, 14:47
UT on W

Suzy. Big beautiful tits, pretty good body, pretty face and great attitude.

.4 at the door .6 for a great HJ and TF with a porno style finish on her bolt-ons.

Very nice.

AizenMyoo
11-26-07, 00:34
There have been several reports regarding UT spa in Whittier but it seems as if we are expected to be Sherlock Holmes to deduce its location. Having nothing better to do and having always enjoyed reading Sherlock Holmes I decided to give it a try.

One clue was that it is near a Travelodge, but a Google search for Travelodge in Whittier turned up no Travelodges located in Whitter. Neither did the Travelodge web site. Another clue was that it was on Whittier boulevard and someone mentioned that is was maybe near Norwalk boulevard.

I first tried online searches but found nothing. So I decided to look around Whittier boulevard near Norwalk while also looking for some kind of motel or hotel which might be almost like a Travelodge.

The truth (I think) was quickly revealed. A place with a neon sign that says "Urban 11128" is located next to a "Travel Inn" at 11128 Whittier boulevard. It sure looks like an AMP or LMP or some kind of MP.

Tell me guys, is this the legendary UTSPA? I'm asking purely in the interest of deductive detection since it is too close to home for me to personally check it out.

Chance 62
11-26-07, 01:30
There have been several reports regarding UT spa in Whittier but it seems as if we are expected to be Sherlock Holmes to deduce its location. Having nothing better to do and having always enjoyed reading Sherlock Holmes I decided to give it a try.

One clue was that it is near a Travelodge, but a Google search for Travelodge in Whittier turned up no Travelodges located in Whitter. Neither did the Travelodge web site. Another clue was that it was on Whittier boulevard and someone mentioned that is was maybe near Norwalk boulevard.

I first tried online searches but found nothing. So I decided to look around Whittier boulevard near Norwalk while also looking for some kind of motel or hotel which might be almost like a Travelodge.

The truth (I think) was quickly revealed. A place with a neon sign that says "Urban 11128" is located next to a "Travel Inn" at 11128 Whittier boulevard. It sure looks like an AMP or LMP or some kind of MP.

Tell me guys, is this the legendary UTSPA? I'm asking purely in the interest of deductive detection since it is too close to home for me to personally check it out.That's the place check it out

You will be glad you did.

Dong Juan
11-30-07, 22:16
Went to UT Spa during lunch today. Boy they had business, even on rainy days. Parking lot was almost full. Waited 10 min for a latina provider. Her name was Bibi. She was Salvadorian. I think she was in her mid 30's. After the initial screening she had no time to waste and went right for the boys. When I told her I just wanted a HJ for. 60 she said it was not enough but did not stop her. She was wearing jeans and tshirt. She undressed in front of me while standing on the table. Hot body 5'4, c-cups, cute face, brunette, nice round ass. Let me touch her and kiss her while she was at work. Also paused when I asked her so I didn't finish too fast. I guess they were really busy because after I finished, she cleaned me with hot towels and left. I checked the time and not even 20 min had passed. I guess she expected more money was dissapointed that I did not request FS. It think they expect that from every body. I was not able to see any other providers, they were all busy. I probably don't ask for her again, but she might be another story if you as for FS.

Ladylover
12-01-07, 17:32
Went last night to HT in BP, it was busy when I walked in even though it was a rainy night. All my regular girls were busy or not there, so mamasan brought in Sasha. Service was good and she was cute so I had no complaint there. What freaked me out was when I was done, and Sasha went out to the other room to grab a hot towel. It was completely dark in the hallway? Not even gone for 5 seconds she runs back into the room frantically saying "hurry hurry get dressed! " With no hesitation I complied and put on my clothes faster than Superman in a phone booth. A few seconds pass and mamasan walks in and says "come with me baby" "I'm sorry, but you have to go". She guides me through the darkened hallway, as I was walking through the hallway the place was completely silent. The front door was locked and the neon sign was already off. Not wanting to feel the repercussions of getting busted I high tailed it out of there quickly. I didn't notice LE anywhere, but the girl and mamasan were definately spooked. Did any place in BP get busted last night?

Head Sprung
12-01-07, 23:04
When I told her I just wanted a HJ for. 60 she said it was not enough but did not stop her.
Wow! she said .60 wasnt enough for a HJ? Makes me think twice about going there. I think ill stay in the IE where we keep it cheap!

Blubalz
12-04-07, 10:12
Went last night to HT in BP, it was busy when I walked in even though it was a rainy night. All my regular girls were busy or not there, so mamasan brought in Sasha. Service was good and she was cute so I had no complaint there. What freaked me out was when I was done, and Sasha went out to the other room to grab a hot towel. It was completely dark in the hallway? Not even gone for 5 seconds she runs back into the room frantically saying "hurry hurry get dressed! " With no hesitation I complied and put on my clothes faster than Superman in a phone booth. A few seconds pass and mamasan walks in and says "come with me baby" "I'm sorry, but you have to go". She guides me through the darkened hallway, as I was walking through the hallway the place was completely silent. The front door was locked and the neon sign was already off. Not wanting to feel the repercussions of getting busted I high tailed it out of there quickly. I didn't notice LE anywhere, but the girl and mamasan were definately spooked. Did any place in BP get busted last night?

Careful when going to UT as I won't go anymore. Got serviced a week ago and while I was getting dressed I watched Janet cleaning the room and all she did was re-staighten the towel we were on. I asked her why she didn't get a new one and she says they never do. YUCK!

Ladylover
12-04-07, 23:09
Careful when going to UT as I won't go anymore. Got serviced a week ago and while I was getting dressed I watched Janet cleaning the room and all she did was re-staighten the towel we were on. I asked her why she didn't get a new one and she says they never do. YUCK!No I went to HT in Baldwin Park not UT in Whittier.

Rob Hay
12-06-07, 02:04
Still very reliable. Had a very beautiful young K-girl.

Ghettoblaster
12-10-07, 23:58
Can you request a "type" of girl from the mamasan? Basically how do you go about letting her know you don't want a fat chick?

Also, anyone here who frequents UT in Whittier, any names of any non-fat/curvy girls there? So far both times I have gone I ended up with some girls who all though were good as far as performance goes, they were both a little on the chubby side and that doesn't do it for me, but when I was leaving I saw a hot little Mexican chick in real good shape cooking something in the kitchen or something.

But unless I can get a thin one I don't want to waste my time there.

Another general question I have (should be on the strip club post but I am sure someone reading this can answer)... if you are in the VIP area of a strip club and you get a HJ, where does the end result wind up? Does she bust out with a roll of paper towels or call for a mop or what? Also how private is in the VIP? And what happens if you don't complete your mission in the 3 songs or whatever, some of those songs are cut way short and to be honest I don't think I could beat the clock in those conditions.

Thanks.

King310
12-11-07, 01:48
Can you request a "type" of girl from the mamasan? Basically how do you go about letting her know you don't want a fat chick?

Also, anyone here who frequents UT in Whittier, any names of any non-fat/curvy girls there? So far both times I have gone I ended up with some girls who all though were good as far as performance goes, they were both a little on the chubby side and that doesn't do it for me, but when I was leaving I saw a hot little Mexican chick in real good shape cooking something in the kitchen or something.

But unless I can get a thin one I don't want to waste my time there.

Another general question I have (should be on the strip club post but I am sure someone reading this can answer)... if you are in the VIP area of a strip club and you get a HJ, where does the end result wind up? Does she bust out with a roll of paper towels or call for a mop or what? Also how private is in the VIP? And what happens if you don't complete your mission in the 3 songs or whatever, some of those songs are cut way short and to be honest I don't think I could beat the clock in those conditions.

Thanks.Best and ONLY advice I can give you is ask the mamasan to "see the girls" as you enter the room. This way you see ALL the girls and you can choose. It might be annoying to the mamasan and the girls, but who cares. If they were really smart in business then they should know its all about REPEAT BUSINESS! The mamasan knows who you are, and the girl gets a steady client.

BuddhaHead
12-11-07, 02:48

Generally, you can only request a "type" or specific girl if you are a known regular. Otherwise, it's the luck of the draw. You can request a thin girl, but mamasan might say "they're all thin" or "they're all pretty". Also, because the prettiest girls generally get the most business, those who don't request them by name will get the other girls so that they get a fair portion of the business. The ways to increase your chances of getting a pretty girl is to: (1) ask for a lineup (few mamasans will do that unless you are a regular) (2) happen to spot one in the hall during a prior visit (3) get a recommendation from a friend or review. Otherwise, you take your chances.

. if you are in the VIP area of a strip club and you get a HJ, where does the end result wind up? Does she bust out with a roll of paper towels or call for a mop or what? Also how private is in the VIP? And what happens if you don't complete your mission in the 3 songs or whatever, some of those songs are cut way short and to be honest I don't think I could beat the clock in those conditions.
Sometimes the dancer is prepared & brings her own tissues/wetwipes. However, take a couple of paper towels (1 for her, 1 for you) to be prepared. The VIP in Hawaii Theater is very private (completely enclosed with curtain covering the entrance). If you can't finish in 3 songs, you can either stop & pay w/o finishing, or continue & pay an additional $40/song. Also, you need to finish before the end of a song to allow time to clean up & "dress" yourself. Otherwise, you will either have to pay for another song or you will be trying to clean up & zip up while the curtain is open and the dance counter could see (this has happened to me, but nothing was said to me). If the curtain is closed when the next song starts, you will be charged for another dance. Make sure the dancer starts the foreplay immediately to give the most time for your "performance". You might have to "train" yourself to perform within 2 1/2 songs to avoid paying overtime fees. If you get a nice dancer, she might "warm" you up with some stick shifting before the songs start.

Chica Chaser
12-12-07, 17:49
Finally made it LA this week after reading all the good reports about this place. I have had it on my to do list since reading the first reports back in Sept. I have a thing for the latinas and I sure wasn't dissappointed. Went early today after scouting location last night when they were closed. I had no trouble finding it on the first try. They close at 9:00pm btw.

Anyway, arrived at 10am and contrary to other reports I was the only one there. I took the hour for .8. After a few minutes Erica (think she also goes by Gabby) shows up and OMG what a knockout! The absolute perfect woman for me, Latina from Costa Rica, 5'6" 120lbs, very nice set of bolt-ons and very slender with one one the FINEST asses I have ever seen on ANY woman, anywhere! Very rough english but didn't seem to hamper anything. She gave a pretty good massage while we talked some, with my limited espanol I coudnt understand 80% of what she was saying but damn, did I mention mention her body was perfect and her face and personality were goergeous?

Got to the flip and she wanted $$ for everything, then $.5, then $.2, I told her I have $ for you which was true as I brought in $.8 with me total, everything else stays outside in car. She agreed and it was the finest MP session ever, anywhere! No rush, took all the time I wanted going all over her body, finishing mish. Lots of hugging, touching even a little kissing. Got dressed and did confirm something that Mr Blubalz said earlier, no change of linens between customers, but not a big deal to me.

Again, this has been my finest MP experience to date after many years of doing this, especially on the first visit. Seems the moon and planets or whatever all lined up just right today with the absolute most perfect lady and nice place. Doesn't always work out that way I know, but man, what an experience when it does! She told me she only works on Wednesdays

Summary:
Door fee - .8
Tip - $
Opportunity for a 45 yo Gringo Americano to get massaged and bang a smokin' hot latina with a perfect body and great attitude - Priceless!

Ladylover
12-18-07, 00:25
Went to UT about a week ago. Saw Jannett she was the best out of the 4 latinas that mamasan let me choose from. I'm accustom to the thinner asian women of other MP's, so she was particularly thick for my taste. Very friendly attitude, so-so massage, and and the BJ was a bit teethy. Had fun! But knowing they don't replace towels kind of deters me from going back. I really don't want to catch something from laying on a dirty towel, that would be a downer.

Happy Holiday Mongering!

Cocomo
12-18-07, 21:38
Was around the area and decide to check this place out due to the good report you home boys had mention.

At first I thought they were closed cause the front door was lock then I went around the back find my way to the Latina land.

Mamasan opens the door lead me in to one of the room but strangely she didn’t ask for the entry fee up front, I figure I will gave her 40 but she wants 50 I told her my friends told me about this place she finally gave in and say 50 next time.

Waited for about 10 min a tall (5’9”) Latina name Susie came in, immediately her hand was all over my butt, (that’s a good sign) I instantly reach over for her tits gave them a good rob, she starts with a pretty decent cbj follow by cg finish in miss.

Will try other girls next time.

Sta:
5’9”
28~32 yrs
C cup
Med build
Speaks good English

Damage:
40+80

Dikie Roberts
12-20-07, 03:19
Ut in W

Just visited UTSPA in Whittier for the first time today (if someone would have said it looked like a house might have been easier to find) walked in the back and found a fellow monger waiting in the lobby (hate when that happens always awkward.)

Anyways mamasan come and ushers us both in and quickly puts us in rooms I opt for hh for. 5 mamasan leaves and a minute later Erika walks in and let me say that Chica Chaser was right this is one beautiful chica. WOW! (I might suggest visiting earlier in the day. Because I went at about 7:30pm and could tell that she was alittle tired.)

Started off with a nice massage with a machine for about five minutes. She seemed aprehensive until I stated rubbin her great ass and legs. After I made it to her inner thigh she relized it was time for the flip. She wanted $. 2 for everything told her I only had $ she said ok. She undressed and she has this very sexy v shaped tattoo on her front waist line. (yeah defefinitely sexy yeah, defefinetly yeah.) Anyways she started with a great cbj then straight to cg to k-9 then to mis, finished with HJ(like I said she was tired). Sensed a bit of a attitude towards the end and her english was pretty non apparrent. But boy do I love hearing iAYE PAPI! LOL.

She did the normal hot towel clean up and finished with a hug and nice kiss on the cheek. (I think they may read this board because she did change the sheets whe she was cleaning up.) on the way out I saw this volumptious bleached blond latina with the thickest ass and perkiest tits I had ever seen I had to asked the mamasan her name she said Ashely. (looks like the other guy got lucky too) I looked at mamasan like I was ready for round two she smiled and said next time you get ashley, told her there would definitnely be a next time.

This was a great first experience there.

Door. 5 Tip $

Happy Holidays

TwistedBrother
12-20-07, 04:39
Ut in W
Just visited UTSPA in Whittier for the first time today ... on the way out I saw this volumptious bleached blond latina with the thickest ass and perkiest tits I had ever seen I had to asked the mamasan her name she said Ashely. ...

Great first post ... and I'm guessing you meant to say "voluptuous" .... or maybe not! :)

Rough and Ready
12-24-07, 14:34
I have been to the Accupressure place by Spearmint Rhino in COI many times. Overall I have had great luck.

Unfortunately, my last two visits have been disappointing. There is a provider named Rose. Very nice but older and kind of thick and giggles through the session. I've had her multiple times over the years she has been there on and off for at least 5 years now. So a week ago I went in and got Rose and had an ok Rose session. Yesterday I went back in and got Rose again. I just wasn't in the mood so I said to Rose that I had seen her last week and wanted to see someone else. She says she's the only one available. So I get massage and when she starts the extras I say no thanks, just a massage this time. She finishes massage and leaves in a huff. I don't want to be rude or make her feel bad, but there's no sense in doing it if the provider doesn't light your fire.

Bottom line, this has been a great stop for me over the years, but until they restock the shelves, I'm going to be shopping elsewhere.

Rightguard
12-26-07, 16:24
Just went to gs today. I was just wondering is it usual for the girl to ask for $.20? I just told her i had .80 and she said it was ok this time but I ended up giving $ because i had a decent time.

Cocomo
12-29-07, 17:35
[Unfortunately, my last two visits have been disappointing. There is a provider named Rose.[/QUOTE]If I were you I will leave right away not even drop the door fee, look in this thread I have posted about other AMP that will provide happy ending.

WoodYee
01-02-08, 20:37
[Unfortunately, my last two visits have been disappointing. There is a provider named Rose.If I were you I will leave right away not even drop the door fee, look in this thread I have posted about other AMP that will provide happy ending.[/QUOTE]The last 2 times I've tried to go to this place they told me they were busy and to come back. I guess it was for the better from the sounds of it. Too bad because this was the spot I had my very first AMP experience many years ago.

Loveslatinas
01-18-08, 03:46
Sounds like a great place, I love the brown girls!

Any more info. On location or maybe a #?

Thanks,

Loveslatinas

AizenMyoo
01-18-08, 22:37
The location is listed in this thread. I posted it on 11/25/07.

Sounds like a great place, I love the brown girls!

Any more info. On location or maybe a #?

Thanks,

Loveslatinas

BenderOver
01-19-08, 22:07
I have been to the Accupressure place by Spearmint Rhino in COI many times. Overall I have had great luck.

Unfortunately, my last two visits have been disappointing. There is a provider named Rose. Very nice but older and kind of thick and giggles through the session. I've had her multiple times over the years she has been there on and off for at least 5 years now. So a week ago I went in and got Rose and had an ok Rose session. Yesterday I went back in and got Rose again. I just wasn't in the mood so I said to Rose that I had seen her last week and wanted to see someone else. She says she's the only one available. So I get massage and when she starts the extras I say no thanks, just a massage this time. She finishes massage and leaves in a huff. I don't want to be rude or make her feel bad, but there's no sense in doing it if the provider doesn't light your fire.

Bottom line, this has been a great stop for me over the years, but until they restock the shelves, I'm going to be shopping elsewhere.

I've been mongering for over a decade in L.A. now; Shanghai Accu (S.A) used to be an old haunting ground of mine. Back in the heydays, about 8 years ago, this place was the palace of sensuality, and I was probably one of their heir princes! There was Rose, Gina, Yoyo, Sophia and LOTS more. New girls every 2 weeks. At least a couple were young and hot. Seeing these girls so often, and being a pretty good looking and clean asian guy, I got my milaege with them too, bbbj, bbfs, ar, dfk. (Yeah, I was horny and stupid back then).

About 5 years ago, my visits to S.A. slowed down significantly, probably from once a week to once every 2 years. So I've heard from the grapevine how things were going and knew who was coming and going, but wasn't an active participant anymore.

Seeing these posts about S.A. pop up, I revisitted my old grounds to add to the report.

Friday afternoon, only two girls working. Rose and Carla. I knew Rose from 8 years ago, so I asked for Carla. I find out Carla's a 40+ hag who looks like Mr. Ed (the talking horse) and I change my mind, asking for Rose. Carla spits out some evil Korean shit at me and spends the next 2 minutes joking around with the MMS in Korean (probably about me). Rose comes in, and she recognizes me right away. She's gotten a little heavier (5 pounds?), a little softer due to the pudge, and paunchier around the waist. Nice tits though still.

LE and the city's stepped up on enforcement. So it's a quicky bbbj and cfs. After that a nice massage. She doesn't go nude, wears everything during both services. probably spent 45 minutes in the joint with no complaint (it was dead anyways).

I sat down with her for a chat afterwards. She tells me COI is enforcing a National Certification for technicians. LE comes in checking for it constantly. Business sucks. No new girls. She seemed sad. I gave her 1.2 for old times sakes and pretty much bid this place my last farewells.

COI is definitely losing its glamour. Even the other places in the city aren't worth it anymore. Chinese incalls seem to be where it's at now a days. At least until Leo catches up with them.

Good luck and good hunting.

Bender

Rough and Ready
01-22-08, 00:04
Thanks for your report, Bender.

Over the past 5 years I've had excellent service here.

Indeed just within the last 6 months I had a stunning tall thin beauty with c+ natural breasts and incredible massage and GFE service.

However, not lately. I hope this changes. I'd like to see them get back to the superb service of the past. I'll give it a try now and then and see if things pick up. Hate to see it go the way of Sun and other relics of the past.

Of course, if things get better, I'll share the good news with me felow mongers.
Happy Hunting.

RR

BenderOver
01-22-08, 13:56
Thanks for your report, Bender.

Over the past 5 years I've had excellent service here.

Indeed just within the last 6 months I had a stunning tall thin beauty with c+ natural breasts and incredible massage and GFE service.

However, not lately. I hope this changes. I'd like to see them get back to the superb service of the past. I'll give it a try now and then and see if things pick up. Hate to see it go the way of Sun and other relics of the past.

Of course, if things get better, I'll share the good news with me felow mongers.
Happy Hunting.

RR
I don't think you got the message I was attempting to convey. Being a long time supporter of S.A., I cannot at this point recommend this place to anyone, nor do I intend on ever returning. Should you choose to return, please do so on your own accord, and not because of any influence you may have perceived in my post. I just wanted to clear that up. Thanks in advance for any reports you post!

Bender

Bob Mantis
01-22-08, 21:46
Sad to hear about Shanghai. I used to love this place. Used to go almost every week, about 7 years ago until about 4 years ago. They had some of the most beautiful and willing Koreans. I saw one girl there so many times that she started calling me a "mindalla", or something or other, which I gathered means "dandelion" -- a super regular. That was Ruby. But, she slowly changed over the years, and became more and more distant, offering less service. The last time I visited, about two years ago, she said she was no longer happy working there, and she wanted me to take her away. She wanted to go out with me. Sadly, I didn't and I don't know what happened to her. She was gaining weight. Another beauty there was Young. But, eventually she left to get married to some computer programmer in San Diego, who had no idea how she was earning a living. She told me that she also had a part-time job at a nail salon, which is where he assumed that she worked. Curious that she was so open with her private life to one of her regulars, but her husband had no idea!!!

I was just thinking about visiting, again, just to see what is going on at Shanghai, but now I am not so keen. Sad, Sun Massage, just down the street on Turnbull Canyon shut down recently. That also had many fine women.

Woody99
01-25-08, 03:21
Finally made it out to UT Spa in Whittier. Place had no sign or address or anything. I got Erica. She was hot for an AMP girl. Latina with nice big boobs that were fake but a very good job was done on them.

I wasnt in the mood for FS so I just opted for a CBJ. Paid 50 door fee and 60 for the CBJ. She tried to get me to pay 80 but finally budged. I think we need to keep the prices reasonable guys!

The Coach
01-28-08, 01:31
Finally made it out to UT Spa in Whittier. Place had no sign or address or anything. I got Erica. She was hot for an AMP girl. Latina with nice big boobs that were fake but a very good job was done on them.

I wasnt in the mood for FS so I just opted for a CBJ. Paid 50 door fee and 60 for the CBJ. She tried to get me to pay 80 but finally budged. I think we need to keep the prices reasonable guys!Also went for the first time. Was ok. Thought I would enjoy an hour. But the lady said "Too Long, 40 min for 60". I said ok.

I asked for a latina. Got, trisha or something like that didn't care. I just wanted a girl with nice breasts. All I had was $60 after the $60 door fee. She seemed dissapointed. But I explained it was my first time.

She said well thats only gonna get you and she gave the BJ motion. I said really? . Ok. After I got undressed. She began and after 5 min or so. She said something to the effect "googd thing your cute and you have a nice one" and begain to take off the rest of her clothes.

And went with the FS. Crazy experience. I have a beautiful GF, but I just go for the experiences and I miss the meat on bones here and again. I won't go back for a long while. But finally nice to see what you guys talk about.

SoCalE
01-29-08, 19:04
I stopped by H.T. in Baldwin Park today and they were closed. Anyone have any idea how long they've been closed?

Womonger
01-31-08, 02:16
This is a late report on UT. I stopped by a few weeks back. This place seems like they are always busy. Only two to choose from since one was already busy. I caught a glance at one girl coming out of the bathroom and she was a big boned and about six feet in heels. I asked Mama for a small girl and got J. 30+ Latina, looks like she has some face work done with nice cans. Rate the face about a 6 and a body a 7. Service went good until about half way through. Seems she got a little attitude towards the end because I didn't pop right away. She made a comment and rolled her eyes on me and that pretty much killed it for me. Finished with HJ and I was out of there. Could have been a possible repeat except for the attitude at the end.

Head Sprung
02-13-08, 01:40
dont think it was UT
http://www.insidesocal.com/sgvcrime/2008/02/prostitutes_in_the_sgv_busted.html

Chica Chaser
02-20-08, 20:56
dont think it was UT
http://www.insidesocal.com/sgvcrime/2008/02/prostitutes_in_the_sgv_busted.html

It wasn't, I just returned from a visit this morning. Had hopes of a repeat with my ATF Erica, but she wasn't there. Joked with mamasan a bit that Erica wasnt there and I said "but she always works Wednesdays" (more to let her know that I have indeed been there before and what type of lady I prefer) Asked mamsan for another latina and she said "if you no like, I refund" I said OK and she sent in Pamela. No refund would be necessary.

Not the beautiful little chica Erica is but not bad at all. Latina, 5'6" 130, bleachy blonde/red hair, late 20's early 30's, nice body 34B/26/36 very pale skin. I wont go into alot of detail due to the heightened security in the general area except to say that I left very very happy. Pamela is not the tiny little spinner that Erica is but still a great lady and great provider and I would gladly see her again. I just prefer the 5ft 100lb, long dark hair and darker skin chicas.

Gave mamasan a hug on the way out, told her thanks and I will be back next month for another try at Erica.

Standard fees

Seniors PM for details.

KingOfFighters
03-25-08, 03:54
I only recently noticed this place (and I live very close to it too), but there's this place right next to the carwash and connected to a parking lot to some other plaza in H. H. I visited there but was told they were closed. And well, I get off work around the time they told me they closed. So I haven't had the chance to go there yet. Has anyone tried this place yet? From the glimpse of it, it can so far go both ways in my head.

They advertise on CL daily under the Therapeutic section.

Bangers Mash
03-27-08, 12:17
I've checked out a few spots in and around la that I want to try. I've never done this before and am looking for advice on pricing for "services". It looks like most places will charge 60 at the door. Wondering if anyone can help me out in seeing what the going rate is for HJ, BJ, fs, etc. I'm not a cheap bastard but at the same time, I don't want to pay more than I should. Also, can anyone can recommend a place thats good for a first timer where they will screw me and not my wallet?

KingOfFighters
03-28-08, 20:39
Tried that place again, but couldn't get in...I guess they are rejecting me because I look young? Makes me wonder. Well, not really a report but since I'm getting rejected to go inside, I assume there's something going on in there (just guessing). If you want the exact location, PM me

KingOfFighters
04-17-08, 00:55
Haven't gone here in a long time nor haven't heard anything good about this place in a while, but went down to Hacienda today.

Today I got....it's either Jazmin or Jessica (I think)...the name starts with a J but I already forgot her name, but not because from a negative effect, I'm just bad with names and birthdays. In terms of look, nothing special, but above average.

I've been really busy with work and was really tired, so I had a little trouble...but she was kind enough to wait for me to get in the mood. Got HJ, CBJ, and the basic positions for an 8. Her BJ was maybe average, but her HJ was pretty good. As for the positions....well I can't really say because I like it all period.

Massage was mediocre at best unfortunately.

Would I revisit? Probably if I don't want to travel far but not priority. She works T-W-Th.

KingOfFighters
04-17-08, 00:56
Haven't gone here in a long time nor haven't heard anything good about this place in a while, but went down to Hacienda today.

Today I got. It's either Jazmin or Jessica (I think). The name starts with a J but I already forgot her name, but not because from a negative effect, I'm just bad with names and birthdays. In terms of look, nothing special, but above average. I would describe her style as. Probably a Korean MILF

I've been really busy with work and was really tired, so I had a little trouble. But she was kind enough to wait for me to get in the mood. Got HJ, CBJ, and the basic positions for an 8. Her BJ was maybe average, but her HJ was pretty good. As for the positions. Well I can't really say because I like it all period.

Would I revisit? Probably if I don't want to travel far but not priority. She works T-W-Th.

Kpog81
04-18-08, 03:14

Today I got. It's either Jazmin or Jessica (I think). The name starts with a J but I already forgot her name, but not because from a negative effect, I'm just bad with names and birthdays. In terms of look, nothing special, but above average. I would describe her style as. Probably a Korean MILF

I've been really busy with work and was really tired, so I had a little trouble. But she was kind enough to wait for me to get in the mood. Got HJ, CBJ, and the basic positions for an 8. Her BJ was maybe average, but her HJ was pretty good. As for the positions. Well I can't really say because I like it all period.

Would I revisit? Probably if I don't want to travel far but not priority. She works T-W-Th.Is this the same plaza as DV?

Ampfiend
04-29-08, 13:05
Been to the UT Twice in the last few weeks. No betty, no gabby, different mms. Says that they are on vacation. Girls there weren't even hot. This place change owners? Different girls there. Anybody know if betty's still there? Let me know please. This place was my favorite. Scary van parked in front too!

Ampfiend
04-29-08, 13:07
Been to the UT Twice in the last few weeks. No betty, no gabby, different mms. Says that they are on vacation. Girls there weren't even hot. This place change owners? Different girls there. Anybody know if betty's still there? Let me know please. This place was my favorite. Scary van parked in front too!

Quality Junk
04-30-08, 13:15
Tried a new place on Whittier Blvd. in La Habra/Whittier, advertising in the LA Weekly. Anyways, its on the second floor, I walk into this office and a black guy MMS greets me and assures me I'm in the right place. I've been hobbying for over ten years, and have rarely seen guys as MMS, and NEVER have I seen a colored guy as the MMS. That's cool. It keeps the place looking legit. Paid .5 for half, $ for CBJ, mish to completion. No pretense of a massage, average F***, nice C-size titties, good ass. The only bad, she's a little bit older for my personal taste - mid 30's from Venezuela, looks like she's had one or two kids.

Will probably go back and try their asian buffet next time (the "greeter" told me they switch girls every week, and to come back next week).

King310
04-30-08, 23:24
Been to the UT Twice in the last few weeks. No betty, no gabby, different mms. Says that they are on vacation. Girls there weren't even hot. This place change owners? Different girls there. Anybody know if betty's still there? Let me know please. This place was my favorite. Scary van parked in front too!Sorry to be the one to tell you this, but I was there today and my provider, who is still okay, told me that Betty quit. I'm not sure if I can believe her, but thats what she told me.

I saw a van out there today too. It was a white van but it was parked in the back. I thought for a second it was one of those undercover vans, but then thought to myself would the LE really park where all the mongers park?

Ampfiend
05-01-08, 10:31
Your atf was still there? Whos that? Different mms mean different owners? Which means different girls? The van I saw was a rusty van parked in the stall closest to the entrance.

Roxtar 76
05-02-08, 11:59
Fear not, my fellow UT mongers. Same mms as always. She drives a gold colored lexus suv and I don't go when she's not there because the other one is grumpy. Jasmine and betty have both left though, so that much is correct. Anybody now the cross streets for that new lmp in whittier somebody wrote about the other day?

Ampfiend
05-04-08, 12:38
So who's left at UT then? The quality has seemed to go way down. Do you have any idea where betty went? Is gabby still there?

Roxtar 76
05-07-08, 14:14
Oh how I wish betty was still there. She didn't even bother with that stupid massage machine they use. She walked in and stuck her tits in my face to test me and I dove right the hell in. She even let me undress her and that is unheard of everywhere else I've been. I plan on going this week , so I'll leave a post on who's still there. Also, when I go, its usually before noon so the girls are fresh and clean

White Kaps
05-12-08, 06:46
I didn't know where to post this report but I figured I'd try here since it's next to Whittier.

First time I went I wanted to test out the goods so I got the hour for. 6. I figured if it was legit I'd at least get a nice back massage. Undressed, covered myself up with the mini towel and a mid-to-late 20's (asian but not sure what specifcally) chick walked in. About 5/5 looks/body. She immediately put the normal sized towel on me and I thought, "Oh boy here we go. " Massaged for about 30 minutes then did the flip. She immediately zoned in on my package but still covered me up with the full-sized towel. It was getting down to my last 10 minutes and she started brushing her hands against my staff and looking back to see my reaction. After a few times, I gave her a wink and she made the gesture. I asked how much and she said. 5 paid up front. I don't like to go higher than. 4 but I was willing to pay the price to the piper. She dropped down her shirt exposing her nips then proceeded to pound while I did some heavy petting outside then inside of her spandex pants. She finished before I did and kept looking at the clock because I was actually over my hour (and the dude at the front kept knocking for time) so she responded with some ass stimulation. I was done within the minute. $1 damage for the night.

Second trip I got a very cute 22ish viet with an 8 (almost 9) for looks/body. I saw her the first time I went and she said to ask for her when I came back. Paid. 4 for 1/2 and I got THE BEST back massage, I mean, I'm talking goose bumps and all! She even walked on my back and got some cracks out. I did the flip and she stared before putting the mini towel on. (btw, what's the deal with them doing that? I'm not big at all but each person I've had has done this). She ran her hands over my chest and did the gesture asking for. 6. I told her straight out it was too much and she asked what I would pay so I told her. 4. The clothes came off down to her thong and she was sporting a very nice pair of 34 C's. Mounted me in a reverse cowgirl for the HJ and I grabbed a hold of the fun bags. I started kissing her cheeks and asked if I could do more. She gave me a cute giggle meaning "yeah. " Pulled the thong aside and eat her out from the back until I popped. Total damage. 8. I'm sure they do more but I never go that far anyway.

I'd like to share the details with all my fellow mongerers but I'd also like to keep it where I don't have to look at your filthy mugs in the waiting room. Senior members PM me for exact location and names of girls.

Ferrari27
05-12-08, 23:53
Last two times I've been to UT Therapy I got Asian chicks. What happened to all the Latinas? The first one was Kelly, an 8 naturally beautiful, great service, CBJ, CG, mish and helped me get dressed afterward, which was weird. A couple Fridays a go I saw Sasha, 22 yrs old, a 6-7, great attitude, massage, great CBJ, RCG, mich & doggie. Like the Asian birds but I went to school with a million of them. I sorely miss the chickas, I had a great time with Thea there once.

I usually go around noon on weekdays. Anyone had better luck at a different time?

Gnat Werd
05-13-08, 03:11
What was the name of the girl on your second visit and where is this place in downey. I'm down there often for work and would love to get a midday break!

I didn't know where to post this report but I figured I'd try here since it's next to Whittier.

First time I went I wanted to test out the goods so I got the hour for. 6. I figured if it was legit I'd at least get a nice back massage. Undressed, covered myself up with the mini towel and a mid-to-late 20's (asian but not sure what specifcally) chick walked in. About 5/5 looks/body. She immediately put the normal sized towel on me and I thought, "Oh boy here we go. " Massaged for about 30 minutes then did the flip. She immediately zoned in on my package but still covered me up with the full-sized towel. It was getting down to my last 10 minutes and she started brushing her hands against my staff and looking back to see my reaction. After a few times, I gave her a wink and she made the gesture. I asked how much and she said. 5 paid up front. I don't like to go higher than. 4 but I was willing to pay the price to the piper. She dropped down her shirt exposing her nips then proceeded to pound while I did some heavy petting outside then inside of her spandex pants. She finished before I did and kept looking at the clock because I was actually over my hour (and the dude at the front kept knocking for time) so she responded with some ass stimulation. I was done within the minute. $1 damage for the night.

Second trip I got a very cute 22ish viet with an 8 (almost 9) for looks/body. I saw her the first time I went and she said to ask for her when I came back. Paid. 4 for 1/2 and I got THE BEST back massage, I mean, I'm talking goose bumps and all! She even walked on my back and got some cracks out. I did the flip and she stared before putting the mini towel on. (btw, what's the deal with them doing that? I'm not big at all but each person I've had has done this). She ran her hands over my chest and did the gesture asking for. 6. I told her straight out it was too much and she asked what I would pay so I told her. 4. The clothes came off down to her thong and she was sporting a very nice pair of 34 C's. Mounted me in a reverse cowgirl for the HJ and I grabbed a hold of the fun bags. I started kissing her cheeks and asked if I could do more. She gave me a cute giggle meaning "yeah. " Pulled the thong aside and eat her out from the back until I popped. Total damage. 8. I'm sure they do more but I never go that far anyway.

I'd like to share the details with all my fellow mongerers but I'd also like to keep it where I don't have to look at your filthy mugs in the waiting room. Senior members PM me for exact location and names of girls.

EuphoriaSeeker
05-13-08, 19:54
I'm sadden to hear that Betty is no longer at UT in Whittier :( I've heard something about someone named Erica there.

Also, has anyone been to GSS in Industry lately? I've been 3 times, all exquisite, but it's been about a year since I've been given that I have a gf now.

White Kaps
05-13-08, 22:58
What was the name of the girl on your second visit and where is this place in downey. I'm down there often for work and would love to get a midday break!Sorry, LEO, you're going to have to get somebody else to do your dirty work.

King310
05-14-08, 00:11
I called UT on Monday mid-morning and asked if Gabby was there. The MMS said yes. So I headed down there since I had to do some errands. When I got there, I asked for Gabby (since I wanted to see what the fuss was about), and MMS said okay. I wait for Gabby. Gabby walks in and asked if I came here. I said yes. She said with who. I say with Betty. Gabby didn't seem to be convinced. I lay down for the massage, and she used the machine massager. After about 5 mins or so, I start making my move to prove I aint no le. She responds don't touch me. I was shocked. I was what the hell? Comma on now, we both know your here to earn your $, so just get it over with. But once again she pushes me away. So I finally ask for my money back from MMS and leave.

I do have to say that Gabby does have a big ol'booty. But wats the deal with her?

Ampfiend
05-14-08, 11:14
I had the same type of experience with gabby. 1st visit with her She uses the machine and tells me thats what they do there. I did some touching and she warmed up a little. She seems very hot and cold depending on visits. But her body was unreal!

EuphoriaSeeker
05-20-08, 18:46
I called up UT by random chance since I remember Tues being one of Betty's days and the mamasan informed me that she is in fact there today.

I wish I had the funds to verify. Anyone else out there heading that way today?

Roxtar 76
05-22-08, 15:59
Hearing that betty Is still there is just about the best news I've heard in forever! Word to the wise, jasmine works the same day as betty (at least she used to) and they work together if you get there early enough in the morning. I would have to say that jasime gives you a good pse while betty just does her thing and doesn't dilly dally around. She gets right to the point. Has anybody tried the new place in whitter advertising on cl?

King310
05-23-08, 22:56
It happened that today I had to do some errands over by whitter, so I get on the 605 and call ut just in case to see if my ATF betty is there. Just my luck, Betty is there! I get off, go to the 7-11 get some $ and head over. Lucky for me it was sort of early midmorning. I get there pay the hhr. And ask for Betty. Betty walks in 5 mins later and she instantly recognizes me. Its been late November/early December, but still she knew who I was and even remembered by name. We do the deed, and we are just laying there. We catch up for a while, and she decides she wants a 2nd round. So we do the deed again. After we finish, I look at the watch and its been just over a hr.

As were catching up, she told me she was on vacation for a while to take care of some personal matter. I asked what she does on her days off and she said nothing. So I asked her if I can call her sometimes if she wants to make extra cash. She grabs my phone and inputs her number in.

Her BUTT is even better than before!

Tobi Dog
05-24-08, 16:14
Could someone help me find UT in Whittier? Much thanks.

Kpog81
05-26-08, 03:25
Anyone try this place in COI?

Went today and noticed that there are two different MP there. GS on one side and can't remember the name of the other one on the other side.

Anyways, got a hh and paid. 5

The providers name was Po or Pho or something along those lines. Older lady (30+) and she claimed to be korean. Don't think she was. I would give the massage a F-. No extras. Over all a VERY VERY BAD time.

White Kaps
05-26-08, 12:42
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/ths/695016232.html

Search my posts for report.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/ths/694538494.html

No first hand experience but I've read reports that it's a bunch of older ladies. Most you'll get is an HJ, if even that.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/ers/693428592.html

This place is brand spankin' new....I wanted to test it out and possibly TOFTT. It's Kind of hard to find unless you know what you're looking for as the front is not marked in any way. They charge .5 for 1/2 which is a lot IMO but I thought it was worth it after I left. Anyway, in walked a sexy latina in her 30's. 5'4", maybe 120?, nice pair of D's in a tight white top....she reminded me of the wife on George Lopez. I got an ok massage and I was beginning to think the place was legit but she yanked off the towel and told me to flip, then asked what I wanted (in spanish). I said "toe-dough" in my white boy accent and next thing I know she's butt naked giving me a CBJ. Hopped on for a RCG, switched to k9, then I pulled out and shot on her back. Damages for the day .5 + 1.

I went back another time and got an older latina...had to be in her 40's. Well, being the dirty dude I am, I got CBJ and FS (covered) from her too. .5 + 1.

I don't know how many girls work there but the first chick's name was Lisa. She's a sweet girl but asked a lot of personal questions (am I married wtf?) And you'll probably want to avoid the second due to crotch rot stench.

More reports coming soon.

Allook
05-27-08, 02:12
Could someone help me find UT in Whittier? Much thanks.

Tobi,

It is on 605 and Whittier BLVD, that is all I am going to give you. Do your research and you will find it after reading all the post of it and you will find our happy hunting ground.

Deez Nut
05-27-08, 03:39
Anyone try this place in COI?

Went today and noticed that there are two different MP there. GS on one side and can't remember the name of the other one on the other side.

Anyways, got a hh and paid. 5

The providers name was Po or Pho or something along those lines. Older lady (30+) and she claimed to be korean. Don't think she was. I would give the massage a F-. No extras. Over all a VERY VERY BAD time.I've actually been to GSS 2 months ago. Got Rhonda a K technician, 30's. Crappy massage but excellent full service. As for the other AMP next to it, never been.

Kpog81
05-28-08, 04:03
I've actually been to GSS 2 months ago. Got Rhonda a K technician, 30's. Crappy massage but excellent full service. As for the other AMP next to it, never been.Maybe I will hit them up again.

Thanks Deez Nut

Bimmer7
05-31-08, 18:13
Hello All,

I am in search of a "senior member" to help open the door to the MP scene. Imagine a Luke Skywalker in search of a Yoda or Obi-Won. I am interested in adding this hobby to my life, but to be honest, I'm pretty scared about getting busted by LE or not having the right "etiquette" when visiting an establishment. After all, I don't want to detract from the hoby and make it harder for people to get what they need. The strip club thing doesn't do much for me anymore and I figure that at an MP atleast I'll have contact longer than the "three song special", that always seems to last the same as one regular song. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks gents.

One last thing, if I posted this in the wrong place or you don't appreciate my request, my bad, I'm just trying to start off on the right foot.

Thanka again.

KingOfFighters
06-01-08, 04:37
Hello All,

I am in search of a "senior member" to help open the door to the MP scene. Imagine a Luke Skywalker in search of a Yoda or Obi-Won. I am interested in adding this hobby to my life, but to be honest, I'm pretty scared about getting busted by LE or not having the right "etiquette" when visiting an establishment. After all, I don't want to detract from the hoby and make it harder for people to get what they need. The strip club thing doesn't do much for me anymore and I figure that at an MP atleast I'll have contact longer than the "three song special", that always seems to last the same as one regular song. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks gents.

One last thing, if I posted this in the wrong place or you don't appreciate my request, my bad, I'm just trying to start off on the right foot.

Thanka again.If it's assistant as in directions, just read the thread. Even a noob like me understood, was able to google, etc with the information from here. Being busted is a risk you're going to have to take no matter what so can't help you there. As for etiquette, respect them as a human being, that's about it.

Hominem
06-01-08, 06:47
Hello All,

Thanka again.

I don't think you'll see a lot of people here jumping to take you up on your offer. That said, I think that all of the information that you need to get started and to be safe in the hobby can be found on this board. I hate to sound trite, but it really is just taking the time to RTFF.

Oc Amper
06-01-08, 14:49
I'm pretty scared about getting busted by LE or not having the right "etiquette" when visiting an establishment

There really isn't all that much to it. There are reports of the kinds of places you are looking for all over this board, in the SoCal area. Look in each of the cities that are near you.

You'll know immediately once your massage technician enters the room. She's wearing a dress of almost any kind, you're going to get laid. Be confident. Take a shower there if it is available. Touch her legs while she is massaging you. She'll likely ask you what you want and many times for how much, unless you're established at that massage parlor.

Things you can do to avoid a bust, that is a bit more tough. If you visit one city and find that all but one of the parlors are open, that is probably not a good sign and might be a sting. Years ago, it was suggested that you leave the tip on the table near the massage table/bed. If you do, and put out too much, that in it self might be considered solicitation. I'm not an attorney, but it wouldn't be surprising if LE tried to make that stick.

One might think that scoping out the place before you enter is a good idea. The problem with doing that is the neighbors of the parlor get freaked out and then they call LE. Again, looking paranoid, ie looking all around the parking lot, walking to fast, etc, all contribute to the decline of a parlor. Just pull up like you would any other business and enter like you were entering the supermarket.

The good thing, being involved in a bust doesn't seem very likely. The other good thing, typically LE from what I've read are not really interested in the customers. Once in a while you read of a sting or that they arrested some customers, but that doesn't seem the norm.

If one does get detained by LE, it has been debated whether to cooperate or not. If LE is running a sting to pick up customers like they did in LaHabra, then any thing you say will be used against you later in court. If LE is not interested in customers, then by not cooperating, you might cause them to arrest you when they had intended to just let you go.

Bottom line, go there, have fun, tip appropiately, be respectful of the ladies and of course be careful!

Bimmer7
06-01-08, 17:30
Thanks for the help. I think it's time to just take the plunge. But I'm serious here fellas, it's an intimidating step especially when you're just a rookie trying to break into the big leagues. I've been surprised by how many people participate in the hobby. I am in a field where you always "maintain" your behavior locally to where you work to avoid running into people who may know you, but as soon as you're out of town, then it's animal house. However, in discussions with colleagues, many of them are not just local players, but are heavy in the rotation. Any suggestions as to going with a buddy? I figure we're out having a post-work beer anyways, right? Or, do you guys think that'll arouse suspicion leading to an unsatisfying experience? Just asking. One last thing (I promise), I understand the value of paying for a good service. Whether it's landscaping, etc. , you should always follow the norm, be generous, but also not ruin the cost for your neighbor because you pay too much. What's the suggested "walking around" amount as to cover the expenses? I've read lots of the posts and I'm still kind of unsure as it seems it varies by areas. Thanks again.

Luke Skywalker

White Kaps
06-02-08, 11:08
Thanks for the help. I think it's time to just take the plunge. But I'm serious here fellas, it's an intimidating step especially when you're just a rookie trying to break into the big leagues. I've been surprised by how many people participate in the hobby. I am in a field where you always "maintain" your behavior locally to where you work to avoid running into people who may know you, but as soon as you're out of town, then it's animal house. However, in discussions with colleagues, many of them are not just local players, but are heavy in the rotation. Any suggestions as to going with a buddy? I figure we're out having a post-work beer anyways, right? Or, do you guys think that'll arouse suspicion leading to an unsatisfying experience? Just asking. One last thing (I promise), I understand the value of paying for a good service. Whether it's landscaping, etc. , you should always follow the norm, be generous, but also not ruin the cost for your neighbor because you pay too much. What's the suggested "walking around" amount as to cover the expenses? I've read lots of the posts and I'm still kind of unsure as it seems it varies by areas. Thanks again.

Luke SkywalkerIt might be a little awkward until you get your feet wet so...hang in there. I got my first start at bath houses in Japan about 8 years ago and had to learn a whole new set of rules when I made it back to the States.

As far as cost, you're looking at 1.5 for FS and .8 for a hanski, unless you opt for the hour.

Preverted
06-03-08, 02:58
It might be a little awkward until you get your feet wet so...hang in there. I got my first start at bath houses in Japan about 8 years ago and had to learn a whole new set of rules when I made it back to the States.

As far as cost, you're looking at 1.5 for FS and .8 for a hanski, unless you opt for the hour.Keep in mind that's total, including the .5 house fee.

BuddhaHead
06-03-08, 04:41
Hello All,

Thanka again.
The MP scene has really gone downhill in the past few years with all the busts. Not only have the best MPs closed, but the best MP providers have disappeared. It's much more difficult to find a good provider & MP. While MPs have always been a hit-or-miss thing, as well as your provider (especially if you do not get a choice), it is even more a crapshoot today. I would usually only see providers who were (1) reviewed (2) recommended by a known hobbyist or (3) personally seen at the MP (happen to see in the hallway or chosen from a lineup). All 3 of these options are more difficult to obtain now because of the paranoia about LE and the slowed business.
As you might guess, I do not go to MPs anymore and don't recommend them to anyone.
However, if you still want to go, I would recommend the following:
1. Go to a place that is reviewed and recommended
2. If possible, ask for someone who has been reviewed and recommended
3. Do not act nervous and tell the mama-san or provider that you haven't done this before. If you don't look comfortable, this will make the mama-san and provider uncomfortable and may even turn you away.
4. Be friendly and do not ask a lot of questions.
5. If you just get a massage & nothing else (& they don't ask you if you want something else), it's probably because they're uncomfortable with you. Just accept it and walk away.
6. Going in with an attitude of having a good time goes a long way. If you go in with worries about getting busted or acting inappropriately, then your experience will probably be unsatisfactory.

Majasa
06-03-08, 17:51
What I don't understand is there were so many great providers in MPs throughout Southern California just 5 years ago and now they have all disappeared. I don't get that. Were they all arrested or did they go back to Korea or get legitimate jobs or what?

The MP scene has really gone downhill in the past few years with all the busts. Not only have the best MPs closed, but the best MP providers have disappeared. It's much more difficult to find a good provider & MP. While MPs have always been a hit-or-miss thing, as well as your provider (especially if you do not get a choice), it is even more a crapshoot today. I would usually only see providers who were (1) reviewed (2) recommended by a known hobbyist or (3) personally seen at the MP (happen to see in the hallway or chosen from a lineup). All 3 of these options are more difficult to obtain now because of the paranoia about LE and the slowed business.
As you might guess, I do not go to MPs anymore and don't recommend them to anyone.
However, if you still want to go, I would recommend the following:
1. Go to a place that is reviewed and recommended
2. If possible, ask for someone who has been reviewed and recommended
3. Do not act nervous and tell the mama-san or provider that you haven't done this before. If you don't look comfortable, this will make the mama-san and provider uncomfortable and may even turn you away.
4. Be friendly and do not ask a lot of questions.
5. If you just get a massage & nothing else (& they don't ask you if you want something else), it's probably because they're uncomfortable with you. Just accept it and walk away.
6. Going in with an attitude of having a good time goes a long way. If you go in with worries about getting busted or acting inappropriately, then your experience will probably be unsatisfactory.

Oswalt
06-11-08, 14:15
Got there about 7:30/8:00. First time I've been there. Kim, young, pretty, Korean came in. Usual activities, so-so massage and cbj. Don't know if I would recommend, a bit rushed.

Did see a couple of sheriff's going into HT when I got there.

Paleo Rhino
06-14-08, 01:03
Visited UT this afternoon, and everything seemed like I expected, based on previous posts. MMS asked if I'd been there before, so I mentioned Betty, the fave of many past posts. I got a slender Salvadorean named Stephanie. They no longer use their hands in massage--just the vibrating hand-held massager. She spent a lot of time with it around my crotch, while I rubbed up her legs and ass and back with my free hand, and even reached under her shirt, undid her bra, and fondled her nice small titties. But when I asked for FS, she came back with a warm wet towel, and cut it off when I asked for more. And what a rip-off--paid .8 for a full hour, and she quit after 45 minutes! What gives? All those glowing reports of previous months, and now it's not even a good massage--and no extras?!

Roxtar 76
06-22-08, 04:56
Rolled down Whittier blvd. Saturday night about 8:30 or so. I always look at ut to see if they're still open (you know, just in case I might want to visit). The sign was off and about 7 or 8 whittier p. D. Cruisers were in the parking lot. Holy shit! Say it isn't so! I almost went earlier in the day, but I talked myself out of it. Any info from anybody. Post it up, ASAP.

EuphoriaSeeker
06-23-08, 15:43
Rolled down Whittier blvd. Saturday night about 8:30 or so. I always look at ut to see if they're still open (you know, just in case I might want to visit). The sign was off and about 7 or 8 whittier p. D. Cruisers were in the parking lot. Holy shit! Say it isn't so! I almost went earlier in the day, but I talked myself out of it. Any info from anybody. Post it up, ASAP.I hope this isn't true. It was a great spot and now that I'm single and financially able to visit again, it may not happen :(

Chance 62
06-26-08, 21:18
I hope this isn't true. It was a great spot and now that I'm single and financially able to visit again, it may not happen :(I called today and was told they are open she said they close at 8:30 pm.

Deez Nut
06-29-08, 17:01
Decided to give this place a try Sat evening (for the first time). Once I got there, the bars on the front was closed. Sign turn off. Parked at the back to just to make sure. Door was locked. Knocked a few times, peek in. Nothing. From the looks of things, this place is out of business. No sure for how long, but it looks bad.

Since wasn't to far from COI, I decided to stop by SOM right by HT. Went in, mamasan told me there's only one technician working and she's with a client. She then tells me there are no young technicians available and was told to cum back in an h. Saw GSS open, but I decided to pass because of recent experience (bad massage, great FS). Figured I was still on Gale, would try DV strip mall. Both MP are closed. Remembered someone talked about a MP near SRI, closed. Right by Synn, closed. Wow almost all the AMP has been shut down around the area. I say Royal open, but it looks a legit place because of two seperate entrance for men and woman.

So after an h of just looking for AMP in the area, decided to return to SOM. Went in, paid mamasan .5 for hh, she then leads me to the room closes to the counter. While I was removing my clothing, she then tells me to fill out a disclamer or some sort. Name, and address (of course I make up a name and address). So I get undress. Put the small towel on my behind. about 2 minutes my technician cums in, looks at me, and remembered me from another MP that she worked (does really great massages). I asked her what she was doing here (she's in her late thirties, great body, soft silky skin, w/ c-cup. She then tells me the MP were she used to worked at closed because of all the bust in the area. While we were chatting about the closer in the area, she removes the towel on my behind, and starts to massage all over my backside. Fifteen minutes of that goes by, when she decided lick all over my behind, included my ass and but crack (soo awesome). She then tells me to flip, she removes all her clothing we get busy. Not to be to descriptive, but this was probably the best session I had in mongering. FS too boot. Awesome GFE. As we get done, were still talking like we've known each other forever. She wipes me down with hot towel. She whispers to me her personal #, I get out my cell and save it on my contacts (this is one reason I'm not giving out her name). We both hug & kiss, I then tip her 8. and was out.

Just to let you mongerers know, the only two AMP that are open are going to be really careful these days. So if this is the first time visiting these MP, don't be surprise to get a legit massage because of all the bust.

AizenMyoo
07-09-08, 12:18
I stopped by GSS last night. It was all dark. A sign on the door said they were closed for re modeling. I wonder if they are really re modeling or if they were busted? Anyone know?

Sovietsky
07-20-08, 18:10
I went to UT a few weeks back, received tepid service but probably just because it was my first time there. I parked on the street but the manager told me to re-park right in front of the windows. After I paid admission I must have waited at least 20 minutes in the room before my masseuse (Gabby) came in. She had one diabolically good looking body but one ratty-ass weave on her head. I don't know if she had a rough day or something (it was late), but it looked like she scalped a muppet and wore it on her head. Anyways I'm not a fashion critic and she's not really a masseuse so after asking me some questions (you know the ones) she gets right to work. I talked her into a bj for .5. She didn't undress though just lifted up her shirt. It's all good though because she gobbles the knob with gusto. Afterwards I ask for a massage but she insisted on using some crazy vibrating contraption that stood in the corner, said “if she uses her arms anymore they'll get ugly and muscular like a man's.” All in all a fairly good experience but makes me think that it pays to be a regular.

EuphoriaSeeker
07-23-08, 16:01
I stopped by GSS last night. It was all dark. A sign on the door said they were closed for re modeling. I wonder if they are really re modeling or if they were busted? Anyone know?I called them up on Sunday. They are in fact remodeling and will reopen on July 31 according to the voice mail.

Deez Nut
07-25-08, 16:23
Okay you horny mongerer's, just called UT to confirmed there back in business. Hopefully I can make a run here soon!

King310
07-28-08, 00:00
Okay you horny mongerer's, just called UT to confirmed there back in business. Hopefully I can make a run here soon!I thought UT was always in business? What happened? A raid?

Nigh Stick 11
08-01-08, 02:25
Went to GSS today. They refused to serve me, which naturally infuriated me.

Drove by HM. Both places closes.

Frustrated, I drove by the SR club; to my shock, lights out. What's going on?

Kpog81
08-01-08, 03:45
I called them up on Sunday. They are in fact remodeling and will reopen on July 31 according to the voice mail.Dropped by today and they are open.

EuphoriaSeeker
08-16-08, 15:22
Went to UT yesterday (Friday) evening. Had a smoking hot latina named Erica who proceeded to use their lil massage machine device on me. I had just gotten off work so it was soothing and relaxing. We commenced the small talk, I told her I had been there before, but with a different provider. She found out I speak a lil spanish so we spoke spanish the whole time. I would stumble on certain words or phrases, but she was there to help me out :)

On the flip I kept trying to hint at what I wanted, but she was playing dumb. Finally I reached for her top and caressed her tits. Turns out that's the "non-cop" move she was waiting for to get to work! I told her how I had gotten out of a bad relationship 2 months ago and haven't been with a woman since. She was understanding and worked with me so I could enjoy every second. CBJ and CG. Btw, this girl was tight! It felt amazing as she worked her way up and down my cock.

I think she really liked that I was younger (I'm sure then most of her clients there) and I felt we had a very intimate connection. She was very sensual after she knew I wasn't a cop. Even after I popped, she stayed on me and put her head on my chest. We had a bit more small talk after the session. She is definitely a gem, but I also feel it may be YMMV. I'd definitely go back for her though

Nigh Stick 11
08-18-08, 13:06
Anyone better or just as good as skye?

In terms of l/s/a

Steve Francis
09-02-08, 06:29
Hey guys,

There is a massage place next to parardise, wondering if anyone has more info.

Uncle Rollo
09-03-08, 12:00
Hey guys,

There is a massage place next to parardise, wondering if anyone has more info.It is like all other AMP's. Try it out.

La Mass
09-03-08, 20:51
Hi guys want to make a report for you guys:

Went to GSS a few weeks back, payed. 50 at door for 1/2 hour and filled out a form. Basically asking address/name health history stuff like that.

Saw a really cute korean girl Kim walked in. Very lousy massage for 5 min then comes the flip. Had BJ for. 80. Overall it was good for me since the korean girl was young and cute. But if you want more decent massage then don't go there. Anybody knows if any other girls work there?

KingOfFighters
09-04-08, 03:36
Hi guys want to make a report for you guys:

Went to GSS a few weeks back, payed. 50 at door for 1/2 hour and filled out a form. Basically asking address/name health history stuff like that.

Saw a really cute korean girl Kim walked in. Very lousy massage for 5 min then comes the flip. Had BJ for. 80. Overall it was good for me since the korean girl was young and cute. But if you want more decent massage then don't go there. Anybody knows if any other girls work there?GSS is really expensive and their service isn't that good. If you want something around CoI, use the one that's at Stimpson and Colima. I never tried the other side of GSS though. Heard they were old, but never heard a thing about their services.

Oswalt
09-04-08, 11:08
For the guy asking about the mp next to Paradise - went there last night about 8:30 and it was closed.

Deez Nut
09-04-08, 14:44
GSS is really expensive and their service isn't that good. If you want something around CoI, use the one that's at Stimpson and Colima. I never tried the other side of GSS though. Heard they were old, but never heard a thing about their services.

You might also try Old Amar Spa. You can ask for 4 hands, and get FS but pay $$ for it. They have mid to late 20's provider.

As for SOM, in the week days they have mid to late 20's providers. But in the weekend, there are mid to late 30's there.

Deez Nut

Baby Penn
09-08-08, 22:22
Been there twice this past weekend. Haven't visited in months. Saw Jessica and Helen (I think - can't remember).

Jessica: Body was banging, pretty face. Nice tan. Good service.

Helen?: Soft white skin. From Honduras. Very mechanical. Service was lacking.

Standard rates.

What ever happened to Jasmine or Janette? Do they still work there?

Hornydog69
09-28-08, 10:00
I've been here many of times. But I must say Ruby is my ATF. I know she's clean and not willing to do anything bare. I offered her 3x's the normal rate (which usually works) for BBBJ, but not willing to do it. Tell her your from Chihuahua, MX. and she'll be extra friendly. Her body is banging. Only problem is that she usually works days that i'm @ work. Whenever i do take a day off i'm always tempted to go.

KingOfFighters
10-03-08, 20:10
Really sorry to ask you guys but has anyone tried the below before? I would try it out myself but don't exactly got excessive cash right now with this bad economy we are seeing right now. I'm really sorry for asking and not TOFTT

Give yourself a great start to a new week---We are here to help you release your stress and remove those aches and pain

Open 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM

Call 626-3xx-9xx0 For Appointment

Kpog81
10-06-08, 18:59
Really sorry to ask you guys but has anyone tried the below before? I would try it out myself but don't exactly got excessive cash right now with this bad economy we are seeing right now. I'm really sorry for asking and not TOFTTKoF,

I tried this place out today. Nothing special. No xtras.

KingOfFighters
10-14-08, 00:06
Sorry for the reply and thanks for the update info, I appreciate it