PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
01-01-06, 00:00
Thread Starter.

Mr Watts
09-06-11, 09:32
Was at Paradise, my favorite club, on Sat night around10. Was outside on my cell phone when I saw a WSW get droped off in the parking lot next door. I Immediately start walking towards her, but as I got to the MP, a truck pulled in ad scooped her up. They sat in his car a while, I guess they were negotiating. Then they left. On my way home, I saw another one bein picked up on Valley, close to McDonalds. But she was like a 5, a little older and chubby. The first girl was a 7

Mr Watts
03-10-13, 15:39
Was leaving DV on Thursday night around 11. As I was driving, I saw a chick standing outside of a donut shop. So I pull up and pretend to go in for donuts. When I look at her, she asked me for a red bull, so I said no. She then asked me for a dollar, so I asked her, what I get for a dollar? To which she replied, whatever I want. So I told her to get in. As she sat in the car, I can see she was clearly on something. I even asked her what she was on, and she told me red bulls, LOL. So I took her to one of the shopping center lots and parked. She asked me if I had any more than a dollar. So I told her I had 6 dollars on me, to which she agreed. Started off with a covered BJ and when I was about to finish, I uncovered and shot in her mouth. She thankfully swallowed and cleaned me up with her tongue. Dropped back off on side of donut shop. Good experience, but probably last with her.

Member #4234
03-10-13, 16:47
Was leaving DV on Thursday night around 11. As I was driving, I saw a chick standing outside of a donut shop. So I pull up and pretend to go in for donuts. When I look at her, she asked me for a red bull, so I said no. She then asked me for a dollar, so I asked her, what I get for a dollar? To which she replied, whatever I want. So I told her to get in. As she sat in the car, I can see she was clearly on something. I even asked her what she was on, and she told me red bulls, LOL. So I took her to one of the shopping center lots and parked. She asked me if I had any more than a dollar. So I told her I had 6 dollars on me, to which she agreed. Started off with a covered BJ and when I was about to finish, I uncovered and shot in her mouth. She thankfully swallowed and cleaned me up with her tongue. Dropped back off on side of donut shop. Good experience, but probably last with her.That's one f-king hillarious and funny story! Nice job grabbing a once or twice in a lifetime opportunity!

Subject76
04-25-16, 04:15
Was leaving DV on Thursday night around 11. As I was driving, I saw a chick standing outside of a donut shop. So I pull up and pretend to go in for donuts. When I look at her, she asked me for a red bull, so I said no. She then asked me for a dollar, so I asked her, what I get for a dollar? To which she replied, whatever I want. So I told her to get in. As she sat in the car, I can see she was clearly on something. I even asked her what she was on, and she told me red bulls, LOL. So I took her to one of the shopping center lots and parked. She asked me if I had any more than a dollar. So I told her I had 6 dollars on me, to which she agreed. Started off with a covered BJ and when I was about to finish, I uncovered and shot in her mouth. She thankfully swallowed and cleaned me up with her tongue. Dropped back off on side of donut shop. Good experience, but probably last with her.She plays her cards right and she can get two Red Bulls! Nice find.

DutchTreat
12-20-16, 13:41
More power to him, she had to be on more than just Red Bull to offer BBBJCIM for six bucks. Tweekers aren't my thing, but it was a really good story though.

Dutch.

She plays her cards right and she can get two Red Bulls! Nice find.

CGFitness
08-17-17, 18:22
Was leaving DV on Thursday night around 11. As I was driving, I saw a chick standing outside of a donut shop. So I pull up and pretend to go in for donuts. When I look at her, she asked me for a red bull, so I said no. She then asked me for a dollar, so I asked her, what I get for a dollar? To which she replied, whatever I want. So I told her to get in. As she sat in the car, I can see she was clearly on something. I even asked her what she was on, and she told me red bulls, LOL. So I took her to one of the shopping center lots and parked. She asked me if I had any more than a dollar. So I told her I had 6 dollars on me, to which she agreed. Started off with a covered BJ and when I was about to finish, I uncovered and shot in her mouth. She thankfully swallowed and cleaned me up with her tongue. Dropped back off on side of donut shop. Good experience, but probably last with her.Holy sh*t BBBJCIM for 6 bucks. Dreams do come true haha.