PDA

View Full Version : Hamilton

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Time To Change
03-22-06, 19:49
Lots of LE out today, I saw one up on the curb at 7th & Maple rousting a girl and a guy, also two more cursing up and down East Avenue. It’s got me nervous that things are going to turn out like last summer with a big sweep and you can’t find a girl working to save your life. Heads Up.

Thanks for starting a Hamilton thread.

Scum123

Time To Change
03-26-06, 10:05
Are there any culbs open between Hamilton and Middletown at all? Bristol's is closed right? Thanks in advance.

Scum123

Time To Change
03-29-06, 20:44
Picked up Cat, early 20 something, fairly good looking, 8.5 on the personality scale. She freaked me out a slow LE check (asking what I wanted before the check), after we got that squared away; everything was cool from there. Took her to one of my favor spots well away from the East Avenue pick up areas, an average on skills BBBJ, 20 + 5 for the catch. No digits, but told me where she stays, I don’t think I will be knocking on that door, not fond of getting a gun in the face, but if I see her outside may be a shout and a quick pickup? Not sure what is going on in H-town, but the working girls that I have seen in the past few weeks are all 6+ on the looks scale. It has never been this good around here, normally your lucky if you can find a girl, let alone anyone is decent looking. God I hope this trend continues.

PS: Anyone else out there, in Hamilton?

Scum123

Doingitmyway
03-31-06, 00:53
Picked up Debbie just off 11th. She looks like she's been working a while but would still be about a 6 in looks. Offered .2 for bbbj with a catch, she worked it real good. In the middle I asked for full service and got it. Not too tight, not too loose. with good hip action. Still looking for the girl in the white hat.

Nob72
04-01-06, 20:44
Stupid question.. but is this the Hamilton Ohio that's near Cincinnati or in the eastern part of the state?

Time To Change
04-03-06, 18:07
Stupid question.. but is this the Hamilton Ohio that's near Cincinnati or in the eastern part of the state?Yes, about 30 miles North of Cincinnati.

Scum123

Time To Change
04-13-06, 20:08
Started by heading down East toward High, nothing quick right at the Mexican Grocery and down 11th, again nothing. Back on East same as before, but when I got to East and Walnut 1st sighting of the day, Yes Chris Farley in a red wig, needless to say I continued on. I saw Caroline at North 7th and Ludlow, lot of cars on Ludlow so I swung around the block. There she was waiting at the corner, (I didn't mention this my earlier post, but she is the girl in the white hat); She is rougher up close that I first reported, but still a solid 6, with a real nice body. Found a nice safe spot, she was wearing was loose clothes this time, so my hand got to wander around, really nice ass and tits. first time a girl asked how I like it, solid 5.5 in skills, 20 for the ride, was going to give my normal 5 tip for the catch, but she gave be a pretty good sob story so I upped it to 10. Sorry for over paying guys, but what can I say, she caught me in a good mood. If you see her out I do recommend a ride. I still have the feeling LE is getting for another crack down, so heads ups and be safe.

Scum123

Time To Change
04-22-06, 18:57
I was all set to complain about never finding anyone out on weekends. I was driving out of the area, calling it a day after a good 45 minutes of looking. I was getting ready to turn onto Maple and start heading home, when who do I see walking Caroline. LE was around the corner talking to a tow truck driver, so I waved her to go down an alley for a quick pick up. I was looking for full service in a hotel, when she told me that it was her time and it wasn’t going to work. So I settled for what we could do in the car, for the normal 20, but I gave her a 10 tip for being up front about her time and saving me the cash. Again sorry of over paying, I promise I will not over tip her next time. She is suppose to contact me next weekend to hook up for the hotel, not sure if I’m going to hold my breath for the call, but who knows.

Has anyone seen Cat out lately? I saw her walking on S 11th near Hanover, but she was gone by the time I got back around and the apartment is for rent where she was staying. Hoping she hasn’t move on yet, but what are you gonna do? Keep on your toes and be safe.

SCUM123

Time To Change
04-30-06, 12:37
Found myself over in the neighborhood this morning for other reasons, and decide to take a look and see if anything was happening. To my shock I found Heather working this morning at East and Sipple. Took her to my favorite out of the way spot, before I could say anything she was in a position for full service. I was just in the mood for what can really be accomplished in the car, but with her in that position, I got to really do some good inspecting. Her looks are nowhere near what Kat or Caroline’s are, I would say somewhere between a 3 and 4, (When your looking early on a Sunday morning, beggars can’t be choosers). Skills on the other hand were very good; I would say a high 6 or maybe 7. She was in the midst of the catch when she turned it into a semi facial; personally she also gets high marks. She did try to negotiate 25 up front, but I held firm at 20, and I did give her 5 for the cool a for mentioned catch. Play Safe.

Scum123

Time To Change
05-13-06, 16:14
Went looking yesterday (Friday) on my way home from work, did about a 20 minute cruise, Nothing, I sure I have the weather to thank of that. But I went today (Saturday), and looked for a good hour, and still nothing. I did see one potential girl, 19ish, Black Hair, wearing a powder blue coat and jeans. Drove by her and gave her a look with no response. Swung around a 2nd time and she was gone. Saw her a little later on the phone at the drive thru, swung around there again to try to get a read, but gone a second time. I also saw a woman with a dark completion in red pant and a black shirt walking, but see was gone before I even got a second look, either I’m playing way to cautious or the other guys cruising Hamilton a just way to fast on the pick ups. What are you gonna do? Play safe.

Scum123

Time To Change
05-27-06, 17:37
When looking today between 3 and 4:15, only saw one girl working 30ish redish brown hair wearing a brite blue dress, and again by the time I got back around the corner she is getting into a car. I have never seen her before if anyone has got and info it would be most appreciated. Well there is always tomorrow.

SCUM123

Time To Change
06-16-06, 19:24
I meet Rachelle at Baltimore and Ohio this evening on my what home. A real homerun looks (for the street) a solid 7, very thin with an 8 – 9 on the personality scale. We did full service in a hotel for half a Franklin, with absolutely no rush. Everything was fair game except for the third input, (which I’m not that hip on anyway). She did confess that she works for money for pills, but it is nice to see a girl that is not addicted to the hard stuff for a change. This was my first meeting and I hope not the last, got digits and she showed me where she lives. I hope everyone else is having happy hunting, be careful and play safe.

Scum123

Time To Change
06-18-06, 09:31
I was coming home and thought I would take a quick look for anything happening. I stop at the 4 way stop 7th and Maple, I’m looking left at traffic and when I turn right Caroline is try to open my passenger door, which of course is locked. I let her in and we go to my favorite out to the way spot. The usual 4-5 skill level for .2 with a .1 tip for catch and pix (which if I can get to download from my phone, I will post).

As for digits for Rachelle, I don’t know her well enough, if she would mind if I passed around. I am going to try to meet with her again in a week or two and I will ask. I will get back to you who have PM me. Be careful and play safe.

Scum123

Doingitmyway
06-22-06, 21:58
Was passing through Middletown on my way home from work, saw a tall, skinny dark haired cutie (from a distance) walking towards me as a storm started brewing. I flagged her down (figured no one needs to be in the rain that was coming)...we talked a bit, she asked if i wanted a date, we did the checks. She wasn't as cute up close, but still about a 6-7, very sweet girl. "Down on her luck, didn't do this often.....". Went to her place for a little french lesson for .2 (with a cover). She knew her stuff, told me she would do it all for a bit more (.5). I went home happy. I might try to find her again.

Time To Change
07-22-06, 19:42
I've been out of town for a while, but went looking on Friday after work, NOTHING. Saw one maybe, but she had stopped to talk to a guy walking down the street. Hope the rest of you are having better luck.

These are pictures of my last meeting with Caroline.

Doingitmyway
07-23-06, 15:46
Hey Scum123,

If you were out of town then you missed this bit of info. Check your six out there.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/2006/local/07/21/prostitution.html

Time To Change
07-24-06, 20:58
Justthereforkix,

Thanks for the update; I did not see that on the news or in the paper. I don’t recognize and of the names in the report. Thank God for being out of town, this kind of explains why Friday was so dead. Looks it the fun is over for the summer. Will have to look elsewhere.

Scum123

Time To Change
07-27-06, 19:34
Found myself near East Avenue area today on my way home, anyway so I decided to a look. Nothing going on east or 11th street, so I went down Ludlow and cut over to Maple via S. 7th street and there on the corner was a mid to late 20 something bouncing on the corner. She was wearing shorts & a bright Pink shirt, she was lifting and lowering it and strutting around like she was showing her wears. Not seeing her before this kind of made me nervous, because she was calling a lot of attention to herself, which made me more nervous because it was like she wanted to be noticed more than she wanted to be picked up. I’m pretty sure I’m just being paranoid, but with the recent sweep in Hamilton, just feel like I better have my guard up. I split from the area and took care of what I needed to, so about 45 minutes later I thought I would take another look, and of course she was gone. I’m pretty sure that she is just another one that got away, But my gut is still telling me that I did the right thing.

Scum123

Time To Change
07-28-06, 18:58
I found myself in Hamilton again today, so I decided to take a look, started on East & 11th again, nothing. So I headed toward the Ludlow & Maple area where I was freaked out yesterday, and who do I see, same mid to late 20 something I mentioned before. She looks much more subdued today, traffic is a little thick on Maple so I swing around the block and come to a stop on 7th making sure she can see me. She walks down and slides in to the car with out having to make any motion to her. We take off out of the area doing the LE check on the way to my favorite spot. She tells me her name is Lisa and I’m her first of the day, she also lets me know that she had just gotten out of the shower. I’m still rubbing on her leg from the LE check so I decide to start undoing her shorts working my fingers down, she seems to be really into it. We get to my spot and her shorts are around her ankles, I’m in her mouth and she has got my hand and she is slamming it into her again. I’m 100% sure I could have flipped her and finished full service, but not having a shield with me I thought better, she finishes me with a catch for a fifth of a Franklin. Overall experience a solid 7, 4-5 on looks (defiantly late 20’s), skills 8-9, no digits but will look for her again.

Scum123

Time To Change
08-07-06, 20:25
Breezed threw the normal areas Friday on my way home (5-5:30 PM), all I saw was LE. I mean a lot of LE, normally you may see 1 or 2 cars at the most, but this day, 3 different on East Avenue alone including a car parked at East & Edison, and 2 more patrolling near Maple & 7th. Needless to say I did not spend too much time look (somewhere between 20 – 30 minutes) even if I saw anyone working I don’t think I would have been inclined to pick her up. Hope everyone else is having better luck.

Scum123

Time To Change
08-19-06, 09:04
I when looking on my way home about a week ago, and the streets are dead except for LE, the patrols have shot threw the roof. With the increased LE patrols, I didn’t even see any potential on the streets. I did not do the most comprehensive search just a quick look.

Yesterday (08/18/06), I took the afternoon off from work and decided to do a more comprehensive search, and again a complete bust. I looked for a good 45 minutes to an hour, with only seeing one potential, 45-50, white and gray hair with the body of an overripe pear, needless to say I keep moving.

It also seems that I’m seeing what looks like more traffic of mongers, I hope that this is just me having a more keen eye, and that I don’t stick out like these guys do. I’m really bummed out with the current situation and hope everyone else is having better luck.

Scum123

Time To Change
08-31-06, 21:55
Went on a hunt today 5:30ish for about 40 minutes, with an out come of, NADDA, ZILTCH, ZIPPO, anyway you want so say it, it is dead. I saw one potential run across East into a house near the abandoned Fire House, with an older Guy sitting on the porch, only to reappear 10 minutes later. She seemed to be looking around like she might be working, but by the time I got into position to take a look she was leaning into a window of a truck parked in front of Brewers Coffee Shop, and stayed there while I passed her 3 times. The old paranoid feelings were popping, I will keep an eye out for her again, but who knows.

Has anyone had any luck in any other areas? I have scanned on the other side of High, but it has looked like the usual areas near East. Any help would be most appreciated. I hope everyone else is having better luck.

SCUM123

Time To Change
09-04-06, 18:40
Friday:
Went for a look for about an hour, and the only thing I can say is LE presence has cooled somewhat. But this has not seemed to bring any of the girls back out. I shouldn’t really say that because I did see on girl out (and I say that loosely) see was stroking her long salt & pepper colored hair at the corner of S. 12th & Hensley. She looked very reminiscent of one of the zombies from Night of the Living Dead. Other than that I saw not even a potential, I called it a day.

Saturday:
I thought I would try a George Costanza, and do the opposite of what I have been doing. I set out at 9:30 AM on the hunt and gave myself an hour and a half of looking time. This netted only slightly better results than Friday. The only real potential was a Mexican woman, who looked more like a man in a dress. At this point I’m unbelievably frustrated over the pat few week, I just can’t believe how few girls are working.

Monday:
It started just like the previous two outing, but I at least saw a few potential workers both times they were gone when I got to swing around for a second look. This is frustrating, but it is better than nothing at all, it at least tells me that the area is not total dead. I cruise for another 15-20 minutes and finally see Missy, she is walking on East toward the Mexican grocery, and she is subtly looking at passing cars, I make eye contact but she is not totally giving out the vibe. She finally starts making her way to Edison & 12th where I pick her up. Quick LE check and we are heading to my favorite out of the way spot for a BBBJTC for .20 + .05 tip for skills and really good personality. We are going to meet up in a few weeks for an all nighter for a Franklin + room. I will pass digits if she gives me the green light after our next meeting.

SCUM123

Time To Change
09-24-06, 17:50
Met with Lisa (my second meeting with her) for a fun time in a hotel for 3 quarters of a Franklin. She is very attentive and likes to get herself off; she gives a good run for the money.

Anyone else cruising Hamilton out there?

Scum123

Doingitmyway
09-25-06, 22:55
I haven't cruised Hamilton since the big bust in July. However, I figured the cool weather would reduce some of the "heat" so I figure I can cruise once or twice a week on my way home from work again. Missy and Lisa sound like two to be on the lookout for when I make my way there (hopefully in the next few days or so), I am hoping the happy mongering gods will smile on me. Any digits would be greatly appreciated.

Time To Change
10-15-06, 11:01
This is not the Missy from my previous post, this Missy is 27 with a very pretty face, and she does not have a stellar body but gives a very good GFE experience. We meet on Sycamore, and headed to a local hotel for a full afternoon (about 4 hours) of fun for a Franklin, everything was fame game except the back door, oral skills were a little below average until I started giving direction, and they improved lastly. No digits but we lined up a meeting in a couple of weeks, not going to hold my breath on the call but who knows.

As I sure that everyone knows, a little kindness with these girls carries a lot of weight especially with future meeting (i.e., discounts or stepped service).

Kix, if you have any info on Middletown, I would appreciate it, I’m going to have to start traveling up they way in the near future, and would like to go in info on the good hunting grounds. Thanks in advance.

SCUM123

Doingitmyway
11-11-06, 19:56
Hey 123,

I've been without a computer for the past month so I haven't been ble to check the boards. I have only been looking through Middletown twice in past month and both times were a big letdown. The weather was really nice both times but the only SW I saw (the second time I went through) looked to be on her last legs (about a.4 in looks. I thought she was an old man a first! ). I probably won't go looking again until a little bit closer to Xmas (some of the part-timers can be found then). I'll keep ya posted.

Kix

Time To Change
11-26-06, 18:47
Today was a buyers market, I saw no less than 4 girls out today, guess the warm weather and the up coming holidays are working in our favor, its nice being able to pick and choose for a change. I spotted Mandi walk down East toward lakes coffee shop and picked her up by the bar on Long, she was kind of out of it, claiming that she had be up for days. We did the usual LE check and we off to my favorite hotel for half of a Franklin and a pack of smokes. OK full service, oral skills were a little lacking but an overall good experience. I would give her a 7 for looks will a really tight body, she looks like she 19 or 20 years old. If you spot her she is worth the ride. Hope everyone else is having similar luck.

Kix,

Could you give me some street names or area to go looking? Thanks in advance.

SCUM123

Ima Ezwriter
12-14-06, 17:17
I went cruising today, all the usual streets, and saw one bsw and two wsw. The bsw was too forward for my taste, and the two wsw girls seemed to have other things going on. I had hoped with the nice weather, there'd be more action.

Ima Ezwriter
12-15-06, 18:29
I cruised Hamilton again, usual streets, plus I tried north of High St. and West of the tracks. Saw 3 wsw, but none of them rated above a 2. Really hard times in Hamilton right now. I picked up one, but when she got in the car I drove around the block, let her out, and gave her $.1 for her time. She smelled awful. I'll probably head down to Cincinnati next time and hope for better luck. LE was light. Only saw one car and they turned right away. I cruised around 3-4 in the afternoon. Maybe my timing is just off.

Weedman
12-27-06, 02:51
In a dream i made a trip through hamilton at about 2am on 12-26. Didn't see anything the first run through. Then made another trip through to see a thin blonde, probably about a 5 or 6. She was drunk but did the job. At one point she claimed she dropped some dope on the floor of my car. This was just an attempt to see if she could steal something from underneath or behind the seat. I had nothing of value so no worries. We drove to a secluded spot for a quick encounter.

Time To Change
12-28-06, 22:33
1st trip threw was 12/20 around 6 and looked for about 45 minutes, with the only sighting being a very large woman with big hair. I did not see any other perspectives in my search.

Went for a quick look today 1:00 PM 12/28, with no sightings today. I did not do a comprehensive search but did not see any perspective at all.

Glad to see others posting on the Hamilton page, good luck all.

SCUM123

Ima Ezwriter
01-02-07, 20:29
Cruised for about twenty minutes early this morning. Only saw one BSW on a bike. Very forward, but about a 3 in looks. I'm not sure what she would have done with the bike, but she definitely was looking for some action. I passed. I know early morning mongering produces slim results, but I hope the action picks up.

Time To Change
01-02-07, 20:30
I came home threw Hamilton tonight and thought I’d take a look, I didn’t have time to stop even if I came across anyone, but the art of the game still called. One drive down East toward Main, with no sightings, Left on Sycamore to S 6th, with no sightings, Right on the S 6th, and there was an older woman sort of half in and half out of the middle of the street. Sun was just starting to down so I got a fairly good look at her face, She was at best a 4 (rough around the edges, if you know what I mean). If I had not scored in a while and was needy, she would have met the any port in a storm rule. Best of luck those searching Hamilton.

Side note: I’m having that feeling as thou, LE is due for another round up like last summer, I’m as always going to keep on my toes, but a little higher than normal.

SCUM123

Ima Ezwriter
01-02-07, 20:39
By the way, as I drove through the area, I spotted an LE car parked at the Hamilton Inn but facing toward East (or is it Dixie in that area) avenue. Cruised for about 15-20 minutes and car was still sitting there. Decided to call it a day.

Ima Ezwriter
01-09-07, 09:08
Cruised Hamilton over the weekend. Had some free time in the early morning and thought I'd see if anything was going on. Surprisingly, I saw 3 wsw. None were worth writing home about, but to see 3 on an early weekend morning might be an indication that activity is picking up.

Time To Change
01-12-07, 06:58
Went looking for real on Wednesday for about 45 minutes to an hour with no luck at all. The streets really seemed to be deserted, just a few Mexican guys walking the streets. I guess the usual applies “just like cops you can never find one when you need them”.

Is anyone having any luck in other areas of the city? I have looked over on the other side of High Street, but have only seen one girl (who was quickly picked up) in that area. Any tales of sightings in other neighborhoods would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

SCUM123

Ima Ezwriter
01-12-07, 08:29
I've never had any luck north of High St, but have tried on numerous occassions. I'm surprised to hear you did. I'll keep trying. I've had luck on occassion across the tracks on 2nd and 3rd streets, but in recent years that has dried up, too. 45 minutes without luck is disappointing, but I've been there.

Ima Ezwriter
01-24-07, 19:29
I cruised in Hamilton about a week ago. Saw one wsw that acted high, stumbling into the street and flagging down every car that went by. Decided to pass. Too bad, because she was kinda cute. Saw a second wsw and went around the block a couple times. She was wearing a lot of clothes and I couldn't get a feel for her, though she definitely gave the look. Fortunately, I passed, because LE spotted her and lingered even when she went to the back door of a house. I saw all I needed to and left.

With the cold weather and heavy LE presence, shopping is not for the timid. I may lay low for a while.

Be careful.

Time To Change
01-27-07, 20:45
Was cursing the neighborhood for about an hour with nothing in sight, final saw a kind of big blonde girl walking down East toward high. She is sort of giving the look so I’m not 100% she is working. I swing around the block to try to get a better look upon my getting back on to East who am I greeted by? Yes you guessed it LE and they are rousting blonde. The car lights on and both cops out the car, needless to say I split from the area. I head down Sycamore near the carryout and I finally see Missy. This is the same Missy from my previous post (09-04-06) BBBJTC for .25 (standard service 5 or a 6). She is suppose to contact me for an afternoon in a hotel for $, but will see.

Best of Luck to all

SCUM123

Time To Change
02-04-07, 09:48
When looking Friday night for about half an hour with no sightings but LE, they seem to have stepped up patrols. I also when for a look late Saturday morning with the exact same results, nothing but LE. I think to combination of cold weather & the seeming stepped up patrols, no fun to be had in H-town for anyone.

Hope better luck had by all

SCUM123

Time To Change
02-09-07, 23:39
Our recent cold spell has not helped the lack of girls at all. I breezed threw on the way home tonight, and found just exactly what I thought I would find, nata. Not even the Mexican that live in the neighborhood were walking the streets. You are defiantly wasting your time, till this cold snap is over. Better hunting for all, as the warmer weather comes.

SCUM123

Time To Change
02-16-07, 20:29
First was on East she was in a black heavy coat with a pink knit cap, it was just starting to get dark so I got a pretty good look at her face, so so. In the coat it was real tough to get a sense of the body, but I was willing to take a chance. Loop around the block on to S11th and see her across from the driver thru on Hamilton, so I’m thinking down Edison for the quick pick up when I get there gone. So I swing back around and head down East again, I see Gloria, (not sure if I posted about her, November so so skills, with attentive hands) at the corner Welsh & East using the phone, I loop around and stop in front of where she is on the phone, and get no acknowledgement, so I kept moving. Next was the woman in the pink hat, but she is walking with a young girl, which now has me thinking she was not working and was just picking up her daughter? Third and final was at the Sycamore Grocery rough in the face also dressed for the weather, couldn’t tell if she was a butter-face or had the body to match, again kept moving.

This outing at least is giving me hope that things are picking up, a good thaw and a shot of warm weather and we all back in the game.

Best of luck to all,

SCUM123

Time To Change
02-18-07, 19:47
Went look yesterday and today, (Saturday) I saw a pretty big girl, kind of young (early twenties) north of High Street (not what I was looking for). (Sunday) cruised for the better part of an hour with a couple of sightings, again not worth stopping very rough or very old. Couple more days of warm weather and it should pick up.

LE was out in force today, I saw 3 different city cars patrolling near Sycamore Grocery, within minutes of each other. They then fanned out and I was all 3 at different places around the neighborhood over the next 20 to 30 minutes. I took this as a cue to call it a day.

I hope better hunting for all

SCUM123

Ima Ezwriter
02-22-07, 18:16
Things are slowly picking up. Last two times out I picked up a girl named Vanessa. About 5-6 on looks, 6-7 on skills, but a good attitude. No numbers. She used to be a blonde but has sinced turned auburn. A little overweight, but better than most I've seen in Hamilton. I cruised north of High St without success and returned to the usual streets.

Time To Change
02-23-07, 06:57
Glad you’re having better luck than I, went looking the last two days, with nothing but a bunch of LE. I was chomping at the bit Wednesday to get off work (with the sun out and the warmer temp.) I thought it would be a total buyers market. I did see one potential at the phone by the Mexican grocery on East & Walnut, but she looked like she had been hit in the face by a 2X4, so I kept moving. Glad to see someone is having some success.

Scum123

Time To Change
02-23-07, 20:37
In my 4 + years of mongering the streets of Hamilton, I have never witnessed the LE presents that was out this evening. I started looking around 5:30, with the same results as my 3 previous posts, a whole lot of nothing. Pretty much started as soon as I started looking, there was Hamilton City with a car pulled over just down from Brewers Coffee Shop, which I did not think much of, because it happens from time to time. I continued to look for about another 30 – 40 minutes, then LE presents broke loose, no less than two cars parked at either end of East, as well as on in the parking lot across from the Mexican Grocery at Walnut & East. Two more caps were patrolling non-stop; I saw them running up and down all of the side streets. I finally see a potential hanging out by Sycamore Grocery, she’s larger than I normal will pick up, but with the dry spell that I have had I was willing to lower the standards. I swing around to take a second looking and make the pick up, and that’s right you guessed it LE all over the area. I take this as a sign “GET OUT OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD” and did so. I think I’m going to get it a rest for a while, maybe pursue some other avenues for a while. Best of luck to all, STAY ON YOUR TOES, AND KEEP YOUR EYES IN THE REAR VIEW MIRROR.

SCUM123

Ima Ezwriter
03-09-07, 13:18
Spend a couple of hours cruising recently, mid-day. Nothing much to speak of. One heavy-set wsw, and some LE presence, but that was about it. LE wasn't near as thick as Scum described recently. Maybe they are concentrating on the evening hours. I appreciated the info Scum, and stayed away for a while. Thanks.

Good Luck to all. Be careful.

Time To Change
03-09-07, 20:58
As in my last post I said I was going to lie off and not hunt, and I have stuck to it. I’m going home after taking care of some business in the West Chester area and came down the Fox Hwy, looking down from the hill I saw that High street looked like a parking lot. I took the right on Fair Avenue and the left on Dayton to by pass High Street. Just before I get to the train tracks, I spied Rochelle (from my previous post) she sees me looking and gives the nod, I loop around and were off to the Notell for an hour +, for .7 plus room. Service was top notch (very good GFE) as last time, and she still has a great body for the street an 8+, Thank god for good weather!

Not to brag but I have a girl-girl tag team match lined up for Saturday that may or may not happen tomorrow (my pursue some other avenues comment). Please keep your fingers crossed for me, I will post if it comes to fruition. Hope everyone else is have as go of dumb luck as I, please be mindful warm weather brings big stings, on your toes on your toes! If it looks to good it probably IS!

As I was getting ready to post this EZ’s post popped up, sorry for your bad outings, hope you have better luck in the future.

SCUM123

Time To Change
03-10-07, 14:15
First and foremost Thanks to Giani (Cincinnati, OH), for the permission to republish his 13 rules for mongering. I have found this to be very useful information and am sure that most of you have come across it, but a refresher never hurt anyone.

Try to pick a spot where you can catch her eye, then turn a corner out of sight and wait for her to come to you (do not keep foot on brake--the lit lights draw attention).

NEVER talk business until you have driven out of the area. Do not pick up anyone who does not get immediately in the car. "Do you need a ride?"

Thanks for the nod to my rules. Yes--As I mentioned previously, my cell phone was lifted while I got oral attention... I did not follow my rule number 1 of emptying all pockets except for what you are willing to pay for service.

Here they are again with a couple of updates:

Here are my 13 rules of "Mongering 101" none of the above problems would have occurred if I had followed them:

1) Only carry as much $$ as you are willing to lose... I always stash all valuables (my wallet, extra cash, cell phone, etc.) in a hidden spot.

2) Be VERY cautious if the "SW" on the street looks TOO good i.e., in Cincinnati, they DON'T dress in stilettos, leopard prints, or other obvious hooker outfits. It smells of a sting.

3) Do not call attention to yourself by making a show out of the stop (no U turns, no flagrant traffic moves). Catch her eye and pull around the corner onto the next side street and let her come to you. Alternatively, go smoothly around the block, having caught her eye.

4) When you pull up, be willing to drive away if your close up impression of her through the window is not good. (Sores, too thin, wired, dirty & stinky, sullen or "dead" eyes? SWs are NEVER as good as your first impression driving by...) Tell her you thought she was someone else.

5) Ask her if she needs a ride. She should say "Yes" and hop right into the car. Do NOT negotiate through the window. The monger's acid test is that LE stinging decoys will NOT get into the car. Please: if anyone knows differently, let us know. [SWs, in order to stay out of jail, may occasionally be forced to serve as decoys. They may get into the car. But if you refrain from discussion business until you are out of the neighborhood, and certain you are not being tailed, you should be OK.] If she insists on negotiating through the window, tell her you thought she was someone else, a friend, and split. Watch out for tailing LE.

6) Once she is in the car, get out of the neighborhood, and get a feel of her bare breasts to be SURE she isn't LE. She may grab your crotch to ensure that you aren't LE. Then get a crystal clear understanding of exactly what you want (covered or no, catch or no, swallow or no, etc) and for exactly how much (plus tip if satisfied). Extensive bargaining is a warning flag of a troublesome SW, and another reason to turn her out. And again, get out of the pick up neighborhood--I was once stopped by LE because he recognized the SW I had in the car.

7) Go to YOUR location unless given a good reason not to. HER location may include a male friend of hers who will rip you off. If she refuses your spot, you have another reason to turn her out. Be cautious of locations where you have no easy exit.

8) NEVER give up the $ before you are finished. You can pay a small token up front, but NEVER the whole amount. If she refuses, then thanks but no thanks. Once she has your money, it is problematic to turn her out. This includes fronting money so they can buy some "butter." Money in their hand may mean you will never get into their bush...

9) The use of drugs is can be a problem, but try to read what it might be. Crack leaves them still cogent, able to reason, may make them more enthusiastic and not totally out of it, in my experience. Heroin (dog food) addiction on the other hand leads to dangerous situations. Crack (in my experience) creates a dependancy, but not the kind of withdrawal that becomes an emergency for them. I have heard that crank can make them very horny--do not have direct experience. If they seem REALLY drugged up, another reason to turn them out. The difficult truth is that the vast majority of SWs do so to support some habit.

10) Do not let outside people get involved. No answering doors, no second girls, no nothing. You are asking for serious problems.

11) If confronted with a dangerous situation, do not get hostile or seriously argumentative. Tempers flair quickly, to what extent, you may not want to learn. GIVE IT UP. After all, you stashed your wallet, extra $$ and valuables elsewhere, right?

12) If you ARE ripped off, publicize the hell out of it on this board with as much descriptive detail as you can. Educate the rest of us about what mistakes you might not make again. Give a detailed description of the SW, her name, exactly where, when, how you connected.

13) Finally, try to get to know those SWs who ARE dependable. They can, and often are willing to advise you about dangerous, drugged out or HIV positive SWs. Remember however, even long-time dependable SWs should not have too much temptation placed in front of them--even they can "grab and run."

Stay safe--even if the thrill of the hunt is part of the deal

Again, thanks to Giani (Cincinnati, OH).

Best of luck to all

SCUM123

Ima Ezwriter
03-16-07, 17:26
Had about a half hour to kill and cruised the usual areas in Hamilton. Nothing. Didn't see a single working girl. It was early afternoon, and I know that time of day is not the best, but I had hoped to one or two. I did see two LE cruisers, or maybe it was the same one twice. Not too much LE presence. I'd seen a lot worse.

Doingitmyway
03-22-07, 22:10
Back from a bit of a hiatus, I decided to cruise Hamilton. I did the usual Eastern Ave. route and saw tons of LE. Decided to turn left at the bar and head towards the railroad tracks. I don't know that part of the area as well but found lots of action to be found (and lots of LE cruising around). Did a lap around the block and saw a young one smoking a cigarette on the corner, thought she was just out of the house smoking, but found out she was working. Her name is Nina and she says she's 18. Cute, brunette, long hair, nice body I decided to go for it. She offered up a french lesson for 0.2. She was a bit too nervous to get the job done (in fact we hadto try a few different locations) there was just too much LE going around. I did not get the full lesson but I will go back and try my luck again. I think my being gone for a while made me rusty so I was a bit jumpy too. She said she was up for more for 0.4 so I will keep that in mind. She was very willing to finish the job, but I cut my losses due to the number of Crown Vics in the area (plus her drugged out girls were drawing too much attention to the area for my taste). YMMV

Ima Ezwriter
03-24-07, 21:36
I was cruising on a Friday evening and not haven't much luck. I stayed out longer than I usually do and the sun went down. I prefer not to cruise when it's dark because you can't see what's out there, and it's hard to tell if the headlights from the car behind you are on a police cruiser. I picked up a pretty girl who called herself Cathy. Did the check, settled on a price, and she directed me to her place (not a good idea). She asked for money up front. I told her no, I'd been burned too many times from women who wanted money up front and then split. She offered to leave her purse in my car as collateral. I didn't like the idea so we settle on half up front, second half afterward. After I gave her the first half she claimed she saw someone she knew, grabbed her purse, and said she'd be right back. I knew I'd been had. She never returned.

I made several mistakes. Please learn the lessons I fail to learn. Never, ever pay upfront. A man stood nearby, probably her pimp. Never deal with a sw with a pimp.

Stay away from Cathy. Long black hair and pretty face and body. About average height, maybe 5'4 to 5'6. When something seems too good to be true, it usually is.

I heard a quote once that said if you loan someone $20 and you never see them again, it was money well spent. Although I made a few mistakes, I did a few things right. I didn't take more money with me than I was willing to spend (or lose). I didn't make a scene. It could have gotten ugly. Some day she will rip off the wrong person and someone will get hurt. I feel sorry for her.

Stay away from Cathy, and spread the word. She's trouble.

Ima Ezwriter
03-25-07, 08:34
I meant to add that this occurred around Maple and Sixth Street.

Also saw Caroline that night. She's a wsw on crack. She was in a hurry, tried to upcharge, and skills were average. I usually avoid her unless she's the only one out. She is nice, though. I don't want to speak too poorly of her because your experience could be better. She is one of the best looking girls around, from what I've seen.

Be careful. If you run into Cathy, please report your encounter.

Ima Ezwriter
03-31-07, 21:51
Things seem to be picking up. About a week ago I picked up Kris. Nice wsw with great attitude. Gave me digits and hoped to hook up with her this weekend, but digits already not working.

Made a pass yesterday afternoon. Lots of people out, but few working girls. I had occassion to pass through again around midnight and saw 3-4 girls. Didn't have time or funds to particiapte. Maybe next time.

Play safe.

Hell Rayser
04-02-07, 21:34
Partook in some sight seeing in Hamilton tonight and came acroos 21 yo wsw Brandy. looks about a 6 very "butch" looking. technique was ok. She was very quiet and not pushy at all. Worth the .2 donation. Sorry no digits.

Ima Ezwriter
04-22-07, 13:55
I haven't been cruising much lately, but last week I drove through Hamilton and made the usual pass. Nothing. But, I didn't stay long because I had other errands. I was wondering if anyone has had any luck.

Weedman
04-24-07, 20:43
I have been through it a few times lately. However, haven't seen anything worth stopping for.

Doingitmyway
04-29-07, 15:42
I did a brief cruise of Hamilton a couple of nights ago (after midnight). There was plenty of LE. Despite that, I decided to take a chance (I was feeling lucky). Came upon one average looking girl, but as I approached her, a Butler County Crown Vic blasted the spotlight up the street. I headed back towards Eastern when I saw a youngish looking brunette giving me the eye on the corner of Caldwell and 7th. I tracked her down in the alley and got her to agree to a full for o. 40. She was just what I needed. She said her name was Nadia (she may have been the same girl who called herself Nina, but not as jittery)). She was 19 and was much better looking than average (but she had all the signs of a user). Very nice body and had the skill to use it. I will be finding her again.

Ima Ezwriter
04-30-07, 12:10
I'm glad to hear somone is having luck. I cruised recently and saw only one possible wsw. She looked like she was hurting and needed her stuff, so I didn't bother. I guess I'll have to start trying a different time of day.

Ima Ezwriter
05-06-07, 19:11
I was out Sunday morning and saw two, possibly three wsw-ers.Not bad, especially for early on a Sunday. Looks like things may be picking up a bit. I didn't partake this time, but I hope to soon. They were average on the looks department, and one was a bit overweight.

Paul Mancoso
05-08-07, 02:58
I drove through Hamilton off High street and saw 1 BSW and four WSW's. One WSW looked to be about 18 or 19 with long blonde hair and I thought she was just walking, but I got the eye from her. By the time I got back around the block I saw her run across the street and talk to another driver before hopping in. Maybe four passes through the area and have been seeing a lot of talent. I hope to partake soon as well.

Weedman
05-12-07, 00:48
I drove through Hamilton on 5-11 after 10 pm and nothing was going on. Looked like the SW were no where to be found. I saw LE talking to a girl and looking in someone's trunk. It could have been a sting for all I knew. The atmosphere didn't feel right so I headed out of there. I usually don't look on the weekends but boredom overwhelmed me. Be safe.

Drove through Hamilton before noon today, 5-12. Nothing out at all.

Ima Ezwriter
05-24-07, 12:21
Drove through earlier this week and spotted two wsw around noon. Those were the first signs of life I'd seen after several passes on differing days. Drove through later in the day and saw nothing except two LE cruisers.

I'm wondering where all the girls have gone. Surely not all are locked away. I've seen the action move around and I'm wondering if that's what's happening now. Has anyone else had luck in a different part of the city? Perhaps north of High Street?

Any input would be appreciated.

Sammy Spots
05-29-07, 16:46
Cursed threw Hamilton today on my way to Middletown, thought I’d take a look, looked for about half an hour with only seeing a really ugly older WSW with a bright orange shirt on, I passed. When I make a right on to Sycamore and a reasonable decent looking women comes out of the grocery store. I make eye contact with her and the right hand starts waiving. I slow down and make a right hand turn and she comes right to me. Her first words are exactly what I want to hear, "you looking for some head baby? " and my response was "yes I am". We agree on. 25, as were leaving the neighborhood, my hand starts exploring he before were to far down the road her pants are around her ankles and I’m working a finger or two into her. We find an out of the way location to take care of business; she worked quickly with good solid suction, in the middle she offers "for another 20 you can Fuck my ass, I have a condom? " I decline but I take this as a Q that I can start working my middle finger into her ass, which makes me burst that much quicker. Didn’t catch her name, but if I see her out on another trip to Hamilton, I will defiantly stop; ant may just take her up on her offer.

SS

Sammy Spots
05-29-07, 17:04
I forgot to mention that I did notice something that I found odd on my cruse threw Hamilton. When I was driving down East I noticed a car parked on Chestnut facing toward East, standing outside of the car was a very attractive women standing by the driver door talking to a pretty young looking guy. I don’t think too much of this until I make a few more passes and the guy is eyeing me every time I pass, and now there is a second women sitting in the passenger side back seat. I kind of looked like they might me working, but they never were apart and looking like they kept talking the whole time they were there. I have not seen anything in the Enquirer about stings in Hamilton lately, so I think it might have been one. I maybe over thinking the whole situation, but IMHO it better to be safe than sorry, the point of this whole post is to beware, I havn’t seen any reports in the papers and it seem like LE is overdue for some busts.

SS

Weedman
05-31-07, 19:06
Had a dream that i drive through Hamilton on 5-30 and saw a very attractive blonde sw near White Castle. At first I thought she was a cop because she didn't look like your average hooker. Finally picked her up. Said she didn't have a drug habit but was doing this because she had 6 kids. VERY enthusiastic about her work. Good times.

Sammy Spots
06-01-07, 17:46
Weedman,

What time of day did your most recent fantasy take place? I might have to reschdule my trips to Hamilton/Middletown.

Thanks

SS

Weedman
06-01-07, 20:10
It occured around 9:30 pm.

Big Buff
06-02-07, 11:35
I was on 12th street on Thursday looking at some investment property, When I left I notice a very hot girl in a bikini top and shorts walking down the street. I quickly drove over two blocks to get in front of her. Just as I pulled up to the stop sign, she was getting in a truck with a guy. I turnedout behind them since I was heading home and within a half a block her head was in his lap. I pulled along side on them on rt 4 she was going to town.

She looked early twenties, blonde, clean and hot.

Happy hunting

Ima Ezwriter
06-06-07, 21:19
Cruised the usual areas with no luck today. Not a single sighting except for several LE cruisers. Decided to exit the area before they noticed my car circling the same streets. Any tips would be appreciated. Seems like it's been a long dry spell and the quality has seriously deteriorated.

Weedman
06-06-07, 21:53
I drove yesterday afternoon, got a few looks, but something about picking up someone in broad daylight doesn't sit well with me, especially with a lot of people around. So I didn't stick around long. I remember the days when there would be girls standing in the hotel room doorways. Looks like LE put a stop to that.

Sammy Spots
06-09-07, 09:02
Got finished early, so on my way home I took a look around 5ish with nothing to mention. Did get one look as a black hair younger looking girl, with what looked like a big rack, was crossing the train track at Cottage and MLK, but by the time a got turned around to take a second look she was gone. If anyone has any info it would be appreciated (from this vague description I know that’s a big request, but it’s a shot in the dark). For the record, I did see one woman walking on High by the mason building toward Rt 4, she just had that SW look and walk, and I did get a look from half a block away (much rougher than I would pick up) but to each his own.

SS

Weedman
06-14-07, 13:00
I read in a chat room where someone drove thru Hamilton on a weekday in the 9-12 pm time range and there was no one out, not even LE. This person claimed they returned a few hours later to find a skinny blonde name Debbie on East. A good time was had. Debbie claimed a lot of the girls are in jail who use to work the streets.

Doingitmyway
06-14-07, 20:28
I knew Debbie when she was a brunette and she hung out on the other side of East Ave. She can be a fun time (been with her at least three times). I too heard the same info from her when I cruised Hamilton the other night (didn't partake because my monger senses were tingling). The sweeps must be being kept on the DL because I haven't heard anything from my sources.

Ima Ezwriter
06-15-07, 11:58
Heavy LE presence last night including a driver's license check point. Five or six LE cruisers around the checkpoint so I thought the rest of the territory would be quiet. Not true. LE everywhere. In spite of that, I saw four girls, spent time with a friendly redhead (forty something) and stayed away from the check point.

Sammy Spots
06-30-07, 07:20
Last Update: Jun 29, 2007 12:41 PM

A 14 hour prostitution sweep leads to 22 arrests in the city of Hamilton. The suspects will be arraigned July 3 in Hamilton Municipal Court on soliciting charges. Nine vehicles were also impounded as part of the sweep.

14 hour prostitution sweep leads to 22 arrests in the city of Hamilton. The suspects will be arraigned July 3 in Hamilton Municipal Court on soliciting charges. Nine vehicles were also impounded as part of the sweep.

The following were arrested in the sweep:

[Names deleted by Admin]

Sure hope none of you a caught up in this.

SS

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the names or persons who were arrested from within in the text. To avoid delays in future reports containing news stories of law enforcement actions, please overwrite or delete the names of persons who were arrested. Thanks!

FYI, posting news reports of law enforcement actions in public forums, and specifically the names of those who were arrested, is a common ploy of LE. It's the same as getting their drug-smelling dog on TV: They can stop more activity with the media story than they could possibly do individually. This is why the Forum does not permit the posting of the names of arrestees, and why individual Forum Members are limited to posting one such report per year.

Sammy Spots
07-01-07, 00:20
Check channel 12’s web site: (http://www.local12.com)

Key word: 22 Arrested In Prostitution Sweep

Again. Hope no one is caught up in this.

Later

SS

Ima Ezwriter
07-03-07, 12:29
I had some lucky early one morning this week. Saw two wsw and picked up Sarah. Thin, but great attitude and good skills. With recent arrests, I was afraid there wouldn't be anyone left. The other girl stood on a corner of East avenue and made eye contact. She was a little too bold for my tastes.

Sammy Spots
07-07-07, 17:33
Was out today in the 2:30ish time, with the heat was not expecting much, first two passes that is exactly what I found. On the 3rd I see an early twenties girl walking in front of the Mexican Grocery on East heading toward Main. She is moving a good clip so I think she is just walking to her destination, she a redhead wearing a tight white tank top and glasses (not sun). I pass her 3 times, twice on East on once on Cottage Street with on a hint that she is working, so I move on, with a whole lot of what I had seen before (NONTHING).

I’m making my final passes before I call it a day and who do I see strolling with her hair down and glasses off looking and waving at the corner of Cottage and 7th, my hot little redhead. I zoom around the corner to meet her at Sycamore & 7th and she is gone. I have not been this pissed off in months, but what are you going to do, I did linger around for 20 or 30 minutes to she if she would get dropped off, but a lass no luck.

In my travels today I did see one that I have seen on TV reports (seems I see here in every round up), but my god hideous, to each his own, but in MHO not with your dick.

Hope one of you got the redhead and I hope it was fun. if so DETAILS, DETAILS, DETAILS!

SS

Ima Ezwriter
07-17-07, 07:21
I was out in the afternoon one day last week and decided to see if anything was going on. I've found afternoons and early evenings to be poor, but I came across a slim girl, I think she said her name was Lisa, and we took a ride. Not the best looking, and I didn't expect much, but skills were good and she seemed to enjoy her work. Sammy, I'll keep an eye out for the redhead. Sounds nice.

Weedman
07-18-07, 18:30
I checked the scene out a couple of days ago late at night and saw a couple of slim girls standing next to 4 black men. One girl tried to wave me down but I didn't want any of that action.

Ima Ezwriter
07-18-07, 21:39
I cruised the area on Wednesday and may have seen Sammy's redhead. Cute girl wearing a pink playboy top, but I was on my way to an appointment and couldn't check it out. Of course, after the appointment, she was no where in sight. I did see three other girls. Nothing spectacular, and since there was one LE cruising the area, I decided not to partake. Be careful.

Weedman
07-19-07, 12:21
I cruised Hamilton in the afternoon and saw a couple of sw but the streets were too crowded for my tastes so I chose to pass. I think I saw the red-head you are talking about. Very skinny. Hair looks dyed.

I then went home and had a dream that i returned a few hours later when the streets weren't so packed. Found Misty near the railroad tracks-- very nice rack with a nice face, a little overweight. She was well dressed. Said that toothless girls were yelling "cop" at her because she didn't look like the average sw. She went on to say that she had not been out on the streets in 5 years.

Sammy Spots
07-22-07, 09:24
Has anyone pick up the blonde that hangs at the end of Sycamore by the train tracks at the old corner store? She looks a little rough in the face but appears to have a good body. I have passed her on a few occasions but get a weird feel when ever I pass, just wonfering if anyone has taken that ride.

SS

Sammy Spots
07-27-07, 18:39
Hamilton Police Arrest 22 in Prostitution Sting

22 seems to be Hamilton magic number, hope no one on the board got pinched in this sting, from the images the guys don’t look like they are too computer savvy. Follow the link or go to Channel 12 site:

http://www.local12.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=966867db-717e-4729-9e35-3e9e2121fa5e

The photo named Lacy, I think is the red head (they always look better on the street), no one else looks familiar, hope none of your favorites are listed. Hopefully this is the last round up of the summer, but I’m sure we can’t be that lucky.

SS

Ima Ezwriter
08-01-07, 12:30
I was out a few days ago and my timing was off. I saw a cute blonde sitting in a truck watching traffic. When I turned around and went back, she gave me the look. I drove slow and noticed she started to follow, but before she got out of the parking lot another car pulled up. She backed into the parking lot again and left in the other car. I couldn't see anything but her face, but she looked like a 7 or 8. I know that if you snooze, you lose, but in this game, safety is all importatant. And with Sammy's report of recent busts, it becomes imperative to be careful. For all I know, she could have been LE, and the other guy got his name and face in the paper.

I cruised around some more, but not much was happening. Two LE cruisers in the area so I called it a day.

Be careful out there.

Gray0630
08-02-07, 16:24
Hey all,

I just moved here from Colorado and I am trying to learn my way around. I see all the Hamilton posts (most having to do with LE); but I was wondering if there was any SW action in Middletown? Thanks, and as soon as I have something to report I will do so.

Weedman
08-03-07, 17:43
Checked late at night and it was dead--not even any LE.

Sammy Spots
08-03-07, 17:52
Gray,

Welcome to southwest Ohio; hope you have some stories to post in the future, best of luck. As for Middletown I have searched on several occasions but have never had any luck (mostly in the neighborhood close to AK) hope you have better. Let us know if you get lucky.

Happy Hunting

SS

Sammy Spots
08-06-07, 05:46
Did a rather in-depth search Sunday after noon (hour and a half) off and on. Did have a couple of waves and looks but not in MHO worth stopping. A BSW was making her way up & down East, She look just a little too out of it to warrant a stop. My other sighting was at Cottage and 7th an older WSW, who looked like she has been working the streets a little too long. I also though I saw from my pervious post "The Red Head" Lacy but she did not look like she was working. Hoping for better luck for all in the future.

SS

Ima Ezwriter
08-17-07, 19:26
Drove around the usual spots for about 45 minutes. LE check point was out in force near the south end of East Ave. I avoided it and saw two wsw but they looked too used up for my tastes. I decided to head south and try my luck in the big city (Cincy).

Weedman
08-17-07, 20:05
I have hit Hamilton several times recently with no luck. And right before you get into Hamilton, Fairfield police have been in full force late at night pulling over a lot of people.

Sammy Spots
08-19-07, 19:17
As in my pervious post when I have gone looking I have done some fairly extensive looking, and it finally paid off. The only good news is that I had passed up several women out working (4 or 5) that were just not worth stopping for. I came across Megan and had a late afternoon session for an hour for .5. Face a 5 or 6, body 7ish, with top-notch oral skills, I’m no Lexington Steel but she did a very impressive deep throat action, (if I have another meeting with her I will more than likely stick with this service from her).

With the exception of Friday (the police check point) LE presence seems too have lighted up a bit (hope that continues). In my travels over the weekend I saw little or no LE at all.

EZ, saw your post on your trip to the big city, your 1st story about the chick with the bad teeth sounded a little hair raising, glad things worked out.

Best of luck

SS

Sammy Spots
08-26-07, 09:32
On my way home Friday I was zipping threw and saw a hot young blond walking on Sycamore at the corner of East not hot hiding the fact that she was working at all. I was out of position for a safe pick up so I shot around the corner for a pick up only to see her climbing into another car. Needless to say I was a little put out by this, but WTF. Also when looking Saturday for a bit with a couple of sightings nothing worth stopping so I continued on, I believe I did see the blond again on Sycamore again by the carryout, walking with a couple of the young back dudes that hang there, and again before I could get around for a second look, she has disappeared again, (who is this girl Houdini?). Hope better luck had by others, if you one has details or a good story about the blond, please share.

Thanks

SS

Sammy Spots
08-27-07, 16:43
Making my way home this evening, I came across Amanda, fairly tall WSW with very long legs, with a not great, but not bad face. After the pick up and a quick LE check and we were off to an out of the way spot for a BBBJTCWS, very good technique very wet and sloppy just how I like it. My hands did make their way up her shirt too a very nice rack, no sag at all. No digits, but if I come across her again, I may opt for the FS in hotel route, got a feeling that she gives good service between the sheets (if anyone can attest to this please let me know).

Later

SS

Djholliday
08-30-07, 13:33
I just moved here and I thought I'll write my first short report.

Yesterday, around 7:15 p.m., I got lucky and picked up two working girls on Ludlow towards East.

One was a cute read-head, the other one a blonde.

The blonde had some problem walking and told me, she's still recovering.

None of them told me their name, so I can't tell them here.

The blonde was in the back seat and the readhead gave me head (pun intended). The BBBJ was ok. The blonde even held the hair of the readhead, so I could see the action better.

After the action, I drove them both back to Sycamore. Now I saw two LE cruisers driving up and down the area.

That's a lot for a Wednesday, isn't it?

Cheers,

DJ

Doingitmyway
08-30-07, 22:17
I decided to hit Hamilton around 11pm in search of Amanda. No such luck. TONS of LE though. Decided to call it a night after spotting my 8th cop car (One of Dick's guys) in only 20 minutes. Better luck next time I guess.

Kix

P.S. Thanks Sammy for the heads up, I will keep trying until I hit the jackpot.

Sammy Spots
08-31-07, 20:47
Out of town this week but thought I’ve take a look at the board. Welcome DJ; hope your future outings are as good; did you have action as good where you came from?

Kix, sorry for the bad outing, hope future runs better.

Hope to have some posts in the next couple of weeks.

Happy hunting

SS

Djholliday
09-03-07, 16:49
Thanks for the warm welcome.

The action was great. Easy to hook up and LE took it pretty easy on WSW.

I've been to Sycamore and Ludlow now a couple of times with no luck. Unfortunately I saw quite a few LE cruisers. They got nothing else to do, do they? ;-)

Another question: I'm a quite tall guy and the action in the car is very limited. Do some of the girls have a place to go? Or are there any 'hotels' near by?

Thanks for the information,

DJ

Ima Ezwriter
09-12-07, 18:50
I was out cruising early one morning and saw four wsw and 3-4 more maybes. Ran into Debbie, a favorite I hadn't seen in awhile. Brunette of average height and weight, she said she'd just gotten out of jail. I also believe I saw the blonde mentioned on previous posts, but didn't get a chance to connect. She was near the tracks on Sycamore. Looked nice.

Weedman
09-13-07, 17:13
I was out recently too. Too many LE for my tastes.hasn't been a good scene of late when I have checked it out

Blue Monkey
09-13-07, 21:36
Thanks for the warm welcome.

The action was great. Easy to hook up and LE took it pretty easy on WSW.

I've been to Sycamore and Ludlow now a couple of times with no luck. Unfortunately I saw quite a few LE cruisers. They got nothing else to do, do they? ;-)

Another question: I'm a quite tall guy and the action in the car is very limited. Do some of the girls have a place to go? Or are there any 'hotels' near by?

Thanks for the information,

DJThere are a number of motels on Route 4 but you have to be careful. A lot of other activities go on and they are watched by LE.

Sammy Spots
09-20-07, 05:53
Well as the title says dry spell came to an end, but not all that good of an end. Met up with Misty a short, bleach blonde, a little on the chucky side (bigger than I would normally pick up, but was just happy to see a girl who was there after the first pass). Well as it turns out I probably should have keep going, don’t get me wrong this was not the worst thing that has ever happened, but service was substandard, the plus of the experience was that during negotiation she asked for .3, and I just had a feeling that I should say .2 with a .10 tip for good service (this is the 1st time I have used this method in a while), so I was only out .2 after the below par skills. To her credit she is a very nice person with a good attitude (not a bad rack, not giant but really firm), overall looks about a 4.5 to a 5.5. If no other options were available, and I had gone threw a similar dry spell, I would consider a pick up again, but would keep looking for a while before I came to that decision.

DJ, as for the motel situation Monkey is right on the money with the Route 4 options, use at you own risk.

SS

Ima Ezwriter
09-20-07, 07:31
Cruised for about an hour one day this week and saw nothing but a few LE cruisers roaming about. Anyone having any luck these days?

Doingitmyway
09-21-07, 23:07
Cruised late last night. Did the usual route. Hit seventh and there were at least six out (did not see a SINGLE LE. Weird). Saw Kat, tallish well built, (definitely on crack though). Wasn't strung out at the time, very coherent. We settled on a french lesson for 0. 2. Good technique, very friendly, and got the job done right. Good Luck out there.

Kix

Sammy Spots
09-23-07, 15:28
Breezed threw Saturday afternoon, thought I saw a hot young BSW, but on second looks she was just a civilian walk to a destination. Glad to see someone is scoring out there and nice to hear about light to no LE activity (in my quick look, I also saw no LE).

KIK, when you say Kat was build, nice rack, ass, face, could you elaborate, please.

Thanks

SS

Sammy Spots
09-24-07, 19:59
Sounds like another 24 people were rounded up in the last day or so, heard it on the radio (they gave little details). I did not see anything on the news or any web sites yet. This explains the light LE present everyone has been seeing, hope no one was involved. Looks like everthing will be in lock down mode for the next few weeks, DAMN.

Later

SS

Djholliday
09-29-07, 12:14
LE might be light, but they are still present.

Got stopped on the way through and told, I had no business cruising here, but didn't give me a ticket.
Be careful!

DJ

Hoehoehoe
10-02-07, 23:02
After years of reading about Hamilton, I had to cruise through. Immediately saw the blonde with the long legs and actually a nice body on Sycamore, but just as she crossed the street ahead of me a very serious looking LE cruiser came down the street and stopped and the LE got out to read the riot act to her.

Fortunately, it was obvious she'd crossed without looking and blocked me, so I couldn't be accused of the obvious. However, wearing clothing laundered in the last decade, I stood out like a sore thumb.

Lots of local LE and sheriff LE (who in my opinion truly lack a sense of humor) so I decided to "get out of Dodge" and went for the tall buildings and bright lights downtown.

This is indeed a scary place to monger.

HHH

Weedman
10-03-07, 17:32
I got tailed by a cop with a girl in the car. I am staying away from Hamilton for quite awhile. LE is just too heavy nowadays.

Sammy Spots
10-05-07, 05:36
I have been laying off for the past few weeks thought i’d take a look to see for myself it has been as bad as everyone was reporting, well I have to say in imho that it is worse. I was just planning to do a little recon and for me to risk picking up someone she would have to be reeeeal special, but I saw nothing but le in fact in my two brief looks there was a hamilton city and butler county cars camped out on east & sycamore (different days). As for me I will be following weed and others lead and hanging it up for awhile. Cruse hamilton at your our risk!

Later

SS

Ima Ezwriter
10-09-07, 22:07
Besides seeing plenty of LE, city and sherriffs, the girls are nowhere to be found, except a few leftovers that don't rate above a five. I drive during the daylight hours and even then I see more LE than anything.

My guess is that the girls are hanging out in a different part of town. If you have any luck in other areas, please pm me to let me know. I'll do the same for senior members.

Sammy Spots
10-13-07, 16:44
Patrols in the East & Sycamore areas still crawly with LE, (quick look couple of days last week) say bunches of cars just cursing the neighborhood, just like we use to. I’m going to hang it up in these areas for a while. Hope someone else out there is having some fun.

P.S. I posts that I heard about a big bust a few weeks back that I heard on WLW, did anyone see or hear anything about it? I check TV web sites and local paper sites as well, but did not see a word. If anyone has got any info, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Later

SS

Weedman
10-19-07, 20:24
A friend said he cruised the area a few days ago and saw a nice looking brunette SW. Said he drove by her a few times and saw a couple of cars tailing her from a distance. Very good chance it was a sting. No LE was in site.

Sammy Spots
10-21-07, 16:08
Went for a look today saw some talent working (not in the usual area), which would be worthy of a pick up. One was kind of weird, she was sitting on the stoop in from of a house with a guy, and she was throwing looks, but would not walk way from the stoop, I did see her walking back from the corner, and the next thing I know she’s gone and he is still there. She was a 6 or a 6.5 looks (if she put on some makeup and dolled her self up, would easily increase rating). Hope someone is having some luck.

Later,

SS

Sammy Spots
10-29-07, 17:46
Breezed threw recently, and saw nothing but LE, and they were stop people walking the street (in front of Sycamore Grocery) and no talent what so ever. Admittedly I did not send much time looking, but even in a dry spell you at least see a girl or two even if they are not worth picking up. Hope you still looking are having some luck.

SS

Sammy Spots
11-07-07, 06:24
I've been out of town, any new updates? LE still heavy?

Thanks in advance.

SS

Sammy Spots
11-13-07, 06:01
LE still seems to be heavy, with no talent out at all. Saw at least 2 diffrent LE cars patroling the normal areas. Also for no one who has been over that way the train tracking at the end of Ludlow are closed as well as East at Sipple. Kind of causes a bottle neck in these two spots. Any sucess stories would be appreciated (tired of my bad outings and this nothing but LE stories).

Later,

SS

Weedman
11-13-07, 17:50
Some guy said he saw an SW out Sunday afternoon. There was no LE in site. She was about a 5. Not much on looks but that was all that was out.

Ima Ezwriter
11-18-07, 00:24
Had some success about a week ago. Girl I hadn't seen in a while. Good attitude and average prices. Definitely would see her again. Also saw a second wsw when I dropped off my girls. Looked good. Hadn't seen her before.

Sammy Spots
12-01-07, 09:48
Decided to take a look a couple of times over the past couple of weeks, and LE still making their presents know. I took a look during the week and on weekend in the evening and cars were heavy both times. Did see one pro out, but not even worth a second drive by for a closer look. I have also heard rumors of undercover car being used to tail cars that make pick ups. Glad to hear of some success stories, Keep on your toes, it appears that it’s not going back to business as usual in the East/Sycamore neighborhood any time soon.

SS

Sammy Spots
12-08-07, 15:57
When for a look today, 1st couple of passes not much going on did see one working with a somewhat good looking face, body was wrapped in a big winter coat. Still not worth taking the risk of a daylight pick up. LE was nonexistent, for about the 1st 20 minutes but as usual they reared their ugly head so I moved on. Hope the rest of you having some luck.

SS

Ima Ezwriter
12-13-07, 20:59
I had some free time one night this week so I checked out the area and spotted two wsw. Saw no LE presence but I didn't stay around too long. One lady had long strawberry blonde hair, the other was on the lower end of East Ave. Not a lot to choose from, but still better than nothing. Maybe LE is easing up a bit.

Sammy Spots
12-22-07, 18:56
Went looking today, figure such a nice day just before Xmas the street would crawling with SW, but first pass threw the only one I saw was way to big for my taste with a mannish face and dressed like a long shoremen, needless to say I passed. This being somewhat early in the day though I’d give it a rest and take a look a little later. My second pass threw there was some talent out and a pick up by the car in front of me at one point, (she looked pretty good from my view point), but it seemed a little to risky for me, but he got what he was looking for. Also spied a very young looking one walking down Maple (and threw me a look), but by the time I got back around she was gone. No real story today, but LE was non-existent while I did my looking did see one Hamilton City looking like he/she was getting ready to start patrolling, so I called it a night. Hope some good times are being had by someone out there, best of luck and keep on your toes.

SS

Weedman
12-26-07, 05:07
I hate to report this embarrassing situation of my friend but he had grown complacent in his hunting for SW and hadn't been burned in years. Tonight, however, was a different story. He picks up a SW named "Stacy". She says that she has a room at The Cove motel. My friend doesn't want to go there but the last time he spent a night there it was quite pleasant so eventually he gives in. She assures him that he can check the room out completely before anything happens. She says all her stuff is there because her house burned down and she is saving money to get her husband out of jail. So my friend goes into the room with the girl and indeed it does look like she had moved in there. The girl had previously stated that she had been living there for a couple of weeks. It did appear that this was the case. She asks my friend what he would like and he stated a BJ. My friend again did something really stupid and laid $20 on the table. She told him to lie down on the recliner. While he unbuttoned his pants a large Mexican came into the room claiming to wonder what the hell was going on. Of course, my friend immediately knew what was going on because he had read a similar story from a different city, maybe Dayton, not sure. The girl behind him locked the door. So instead of creating a ordeal out of this and possibly getting into an altercation, my friend took the remaining $15 out of his wallet and said it was all he had and the Mexican let him by. My friend never carries more than he is willing to lose and had a second wallet just in case. He was out $35 and didn't get harmed and lived another day to report his stupidity and the description of the girl to the rest of you mongers. Never ever let the girl chose the place. NEVER!

She and her Mexican thug are currently residing in The Cove room 111. It's the middle section and the room is located in the back right corner.

Description of the girl.

She is about 5'3" 140lbs. She is probably around 25 but looks much younger from a distance. She was wearing her brown hair back. She has a cute face. Her stomach is a little chubby and has good size breasts. If you pick her up and she insists on going back to a room, get her out of your car.

Sammy Spots
12-29-07, 18:17
Weed, Glad to hear to friends story have a somewhat happing ending without a trip to the hospital or worse the morgue. I too have found myself become complacent when it comes to picking up new girls, especially when they are attractive. The attractive one also lend the other problem, they maybe LE (a friend once told me the hot ones a probably cops). For myself it has been awhile since I have been hustled, (at least a year or two) but reading about some else’s misfortune is a good refresher for us all, makes you think back to the lessons of Mongering 101. You forget about the girl as a problem when you have one eye on the road and the other looking for LE. Weed tell your friend to keep his chin up, everybody makes mistakes, and remind him it could have been much worse.

SS

Ima Ezwriter
01-06-08, 13:28
The streets have been quiet lately, at least for me. I cruised a couple days last week and only spotted one wsw. LE presence was lighter, too, so that's a good thing. Tried north of High St but without much luck there, too. Maybe all the girls are locked up. Hope not.

Ima Ezwriter
01-13-08, 23:19
On a recent outing, a friend picked up a pretty blonde named Cathy. About an 8 on looks. However, she asked twice the going rate and rushed the session. Attitude about a 3-4. He could tell she wasn't into her work. Still, he said she was nice to look at.

Sammy Spots
01-25-08, 06:37
Found myself on the east side earlier this week on my way home from work. I did see one worker out on my 1st pass but she was gone by the time I got around for a 2nd look. Other than her nothing, did a fairly comprehensive search in about 20 to 25 minutes, but what do you expect with the weather being what it is. On a positive note LE was non-existent in my travels, this maybe the only positive to the winter. Hope everyone else is having better luck.

SS

Ima Ezwriter
01-30-08, 09:29
I've crusied a couple times in the last week. First time out, nothing but LE. Last time was early evening and I spotted three wsw--and two LE. I decided not to risk it and called it an early night. Still, 3 is the most I've seen in a long time.

Weedman
02-07-08, 18:33
a guy i met said he cruised hamilton for the first time in quite a while. Said he saw one sw out within the first 5 minutes of cruising. He picked up Carol or Connie who has average looks and appeared to be in her 30s. When she got in his car she was whining about being sprayed with pepper spray by a few black kids who had demanded her money. He took her to a side street where she proved to have very good skills. Afterwards, however, she started freaking out that the pepper spray started to burn her eyes. She started getting so crazy that my friend just wanted to drop her off as fast as he could..

Sammy Spots
02-18-08, 06:07
Went for a drive Saturday, no LE in the neighborhood, also not a sole working the streets, went for a look in some other areas, will marginal success. I spotted two that looked like they were working together, but just did not have a good feeling, anyway I did not feel like springing for a room, and I’m not about to have two in my car in broad daylight, even if I had a good feeling. I still haven’t ventured out in the evening, does anyone know if LE presence has lightened up?

Thanks in advance

SS

ixrubicon
03-04-08, 00:36
5 men arrested in police sting

They are charged with soliciting after offering money for sex.

http://www.journal-news.com/hp/content/oh/story/news/local/2008/03/03/hjn030408soliciting.html

The sting occurred last Friday @ noon.

Watch Out.

Sammy Spots
03-25-08, 05:12
Went looking two separate times Saturday (late morning & early afternoon) saw little too nothing, one girl out on 1st pass but she disappeared quickly. Ixrubicon thanks for the update I had missed that story, these are just the reminders that we all need to keep on your toes when it comes to hunting. Hope someone having some luck out there.

SS

Sammy Spots
04-12-08, 19:43
WOW, the streets are clean in Hamilton, unless you are looking for drugs. An extensive search yesterday and a brief today, and Hamilton is closed. John Q. Law you won, I never thought I would say this but Hamilton is closed. Glad they took care of the secondary problem first, but if your looking to score look else ware. Back to CL girls will travel and or combing the bars, a few drinks and a 20 in hand will travel.

Best of luck ye who still looks.

SS

Doingitmyway
04-18-08, 00:54
I must concur with Sir Sam. A buddy of mine was just checking on a rehab he has going on Ludlow and he was pulled over for a "safety" check (he had a dim taillight. Granted it was close to midnight, but my boy has to travel from Middletown to Forest Park, so he stops off in Hamilton to see his investment. The cops (city) were nice enough he said, but he knew they were fishing. SO heed all the advice and stay out of there!

Strip Junkie
05-22-08, 23:52
Well, LE has fucked up the AMPs in KY and IN. Guess I'll have to troll around town now. I don't even know any of the good spots or any of the girls. I've looked back through the archives but it looks like Jone's boys and Hamilton LE is making it kind of rough too. It's almost enough to make a guy get a girlfriend or get married. At least there's the stripclibs in Dayton. Oh datmn, CCCV has gone and screwed that up too. Blue balls here I come.

Sammy Spots
05-26-08, 10:54
I have heard of some action going on the west side, has anybody else heard the same? Did not get much in the way of details but I'm wondering if it's WSW or MSW, it would be nice to get some scores with out having to go threw the usual areas.

Good luck

SS

Sammy Spots
06-13-08, 21:43
Did some searching over the past week, no change, streets are still empty, if anyone having luck good for you, by all means don’t talk about it here. I would like to hear from some of the old posters if you have had any success (PM).

Play Safe

SS

SgtPerv
06-14-08, 15:23
No need trying to spark reports. LE is doing a fantastic job. They have put a total end to sw. They win ,we lose. Game Set Match. Excuse me while I check my Canadian server PM. Nice weather out good thing girls have moved.

Gray0630
07-01-08, 16:03
Hey all, I am relatively new to the area. Have read the posts on here, but never posted. I've never been looking through Hamilton, but part of my sales route runs through Middletown. Still very active; and pretty much all times of the day after about noon. Talked to a few of the girls, Uncle Leo is messing with them, but if they stay low key, and rotate around the city they are getting by alright. Don't know if any of you want to travel, but there is still some activity.

Be safe.

Djholliday
07-09-08, 18:36
I haven't seen any action in Middletown, while I was there on Monday around 6:00 p.m.

from 17th st to 5th ave - nothing

I must have been on the wrong area then

DJ

Ima Ezwriter
08-09-08, 22:18
Hamilton is hit or miss these days. On occassion I know a friend who's had some luck, but for the most part LE has the streets clean. My friend went out one night this week and immediately picked up a tail. He left the area and didn't look back. Said he'd try again a different day.

Doingitmyway
08-17-08, 21:18
http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080817/NEWS01/308170025

Kix

SgtPerv
08-20-08, 15:20
What ever happened to the strip club across from Aldis (Roosivelt ?). It was opening last summer when I was there. I went in a couple times. The place looked nice but lacked talent. Is it still open?

Sammy Spots
09-05-08, 17:43
LE has been given the OK to seize car from people soliciting SW, I don’t know the ins and outs of the law (was very vague on WLW), there should be something in the urinal tomorrow on it. Keep on your toes you don’t want o be the one who is the trial run for this BS law.

SS

SgtPerv
09-06-08, 15:32
New ordinance in Hamilton - car impounds.

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbc...S0107/309050039

Sammy Spots
09-07-08, 15:20
City seeks to curb sex trade by impounding vehicles
By Richard Wilson

Staff Writer

Friday, August 15, 2008

HAMILTON — Men who pay for sex and get caught could lose their vehicle for awhile if it's used while committing the criminal offense.

That also applies to pimps, prostitutes, and anyone else in Hamilton whose vehicle is involved in soliciting or procuring sex, after city council members unanimously approved amending two ordinances Wednesday, Aug. 13.

Vehicles will be impounded or immobilized for 15 to 30 days on a first offense; 30 to 60 days on a second offense, according to the new penalties.

Vehicles were involved in nearly every soliciting arrest made this year, said Hamilton Police Chief Neil R. Ferdelman.

"We hope this will stop johns from coming into the area in a car and cruising for prostitutes," Ferdelman said. "It's an incentive to get their attention. We don't want them to do this anymore."

So far this year, there have been 54 arrests relative to prostitution, said Hamilton Police spokesman Sgt. Tom Kilgour. Prostitution is an ongoing problem in the city, and HPD's vice section usually conducts several sweeps a year in areas that are targeted following complaints from residents, Kilgour said.

In March, five men were arrested during a two-hour sting on East Avenue and Dixie Highway, according to police records. Police said the men offered $15 to $25 for sexual acts to a female police officer posing as a prostitute.

Mr Boombastic
09-07-08, 16:03
Look at the impoundment fees to the City of Hamilton and the HPD. That is Pure Revenue.

Look at them impounding your car for 30 days at $10 per day, that will be for starters $300 at the end of the month, not including tolling charges and anyother charges they decide to levy.

Now add that to the #54 car/arrest they made to date, and that could have easily been $16, 200 of generated revenue to date. You think it is about stopping prostitution or generating revenue to a small police department.

Now add over a year that they impound #100 car for 30 days, and that is about a cool $30, 000 a year, they would not have had without the law.

In fact any money coming in, to them is great. Even if men do stop driving around looking for SW's.

This time it is a TAX for SEX!

Sammy Spots
09-20-08, 06:15
I have found myself doing a bit of looking over the past few weeks, and there is defiantly some action out there if you are patient. Most of my looking has been in the normal areas and have come across some talent. On a recent outing I saw two young girls working with a guy, who appeared to be a pimp but the three of them looked very young and I was more concerned with the girls being jail bait than LE, one of the girls was doing a very aggressive sell, so not feeling comfortable with the situation I kept moving. I have also come across some of the old regulars in my last few outings as well. LE is still making their presence known, and I have hear from some people in the know, that they are still doing aggressive work with undercover cars and stings. As you have all heard before “If it looks to good to be true, it’s probably a set up”, and with the new law on the books, we all need to be that much more careful in our hobby.

One side note and I’m sure that the readers of this site know this, but leave the civilians alone, if you get a nod or a wave, or even just the “look” move in, but if its just a girl walking on the street leave them alone. God only know how much the heat has been turned up due to mongers harassing the women who just live in the neighborhood, which seems like it makes it into every news report that I see or hear. Please don’t read this and feel like I’m preaching or bitching about this point, I just would like to try see things lighten up a bit so all of us can have a bit more fun, without the worry of your name in the paper and a bunch of BS legal hassles.

Happy and safe hunting

SS

Paul in WV
09-22-08, 21:23
Sammy, good report. And it's great that you mention the civilians. My daughter went to college in a school in Worcester Mass where hookers worked the streets just outside the campus. The local hobbyists respected the students and the hookers were friendly with the students. The last time when I went to move her after graduation I pointed out the hookers and she said "we all know who they are". It would be great if everyone including le would learn to get along. Paul

Sammy Spots
09-28-08, 08:07
As I mentioned in my previous post, patient pays off, after a quick look to see if LE cursers were working the area (they were, but very lightly, saw to different cars make quick passes). I did a more in-depth search that paid off big, first I saw a some what attractive gal walking in various different areas (normal sign she is working) but never go a good indicator that she wanted picked up so I didn’t bother her and kept moving. For me that was the best thing that could have happened, I came across another who was clearly work not too obvious, but enough to let you know she was there, darted around the corner for the pick up, LE check and we were off. Not going to get into specifics but I will say this was the best GFE outing that I have had in my years of mongering. A reminder to you who care to listen, a bit of kindness with these girls will normally pay big dividends, get you the step up in service, or like I got one of the best outing that I have ever had.

Also LE has seemed to cool a bit, but be wary that this could be the calm before the storm, I’m confident that they will try another big round up before the weather changes.

Play safe and smart

SS

Tiga32
10-10-08, 09:45
Was driving threw Hamilton yesterday and thought I would check it out. First left turn onto Ludlow and crap there's LE. This was about 1:00pm. thought Ok i will cruz down and come up Sycamore, turned up that road and wham 2 more. Sorry fellas nothing to report just Le stinking up the place.

Djholliday
10-11-08, 12:34
I only can confirm that.

Just driving along Maple and East I saw two cruisers and one followed me to Dixie.
Bad times for mongers.

Keep safe!

Ima Ezwriter
10-11-08, 23:35
I spent a couple hours cruising the area recently. The good news is that LE was light. Bad news is I didn't see a single girl. In the last month or so I've met three that are above average. But, no such luck this time. I may try again soon.

Sammy Spots
10-26-08, 08:15
While I did not spend as much time as EZ cursing, my outing was only 30 – 40 minutes, but I had the same experience, no LE & no girls.

I did see a girl out on my way home from work, but she was surrounded by a bunch of guys (3 or 4), it was a very weird situation, so I kept moving.

Best of luck

SS

Ima Ezwriter
10-30-08, 20:33
I've been cruising a little in Middletown and got ripped off by a blond named Amy. Took the money and ran. I haven't been ripped off in a long time and I guess my guard was down. Watch out for her. She was decent looking compared to what I've seen, but she had no intention other that stealing. She'll pick up the wrong guy and then she'll regret her actions, but don't let her get your cash. Long blond hair was tied in the back, but not in a pony tail, just hanging down.

Hamilton still dead. Was out recently and saw two ladies, but neither worth picking up.

Stay safe.

Gray0630
11-06-08, 10:30
Had a buddy roll along Central for a couple of laps the other day. May have been a little early though, the early darkness can be deceiving. There were a few girls out and about, many of them looking; but he decided not to engage any of them because there were so many males that were out. He said this was something new. Right around the payphone at NYC Cell Phone there were 4 to 5 males who were walking around, some walking back and forth between the cell phone place and the Auto Zone.

Something didn't sit right with the situation. So he left unsatisfied.

Gray0630
11-07-08, 15:05
Buddy rolled all along Central, Philadelphia, and the neighboring streets last night until about Midnight. Pretty dead for some reason. Saw two BSW right at midnight, one was a big girl, neither were compelling enough to stop.

Does anyone know if a migration has occured that my buddy may not know about? He was surprised that with the nice evening, and a threat of cold weather coming as early as today that the regulars werent out.

Any info that I could pass on would be appreciated.

Sammy Spots
11-08-08, 09:42
Was over that way on my way home, did not have time to stop anyway, but took a look for the hell of it. Did see two WSW out working but wow, one was old enough to be my grandmother and the other looked like she was hiding a keg of beer under her shirt. Did see one cruiser but it looked like he just breezed threw the area and was not patrolling. They are out there but the quality on my last two outing has been very low.

Play safe

SS

Sammy Spots
11-18-08, 19:17
No other way to put it but LE is patrolling very very heavy, in my years of mongering Hamilton; I have never seen LE this aggressive. I did a very brief pass recently and saw 3 cursers, two separate times each (do they have nothing else to do, for Christ sake). It seems since the recent round up that they are working overtime to clean up our favorite mongering area, fellas I think were in for a long cold winter. If you choose to hunt do so at your own risk, remember the rule if it looks to good to be true it PROBABLY IS! No AMP, No SW, what the fuck are we to do now, I guess bank the ***** cash and take a sex tour to Europe or Asia.

Just my pissed off two cents.

SS

Sammy Spots
01-03-09, 13:57
Final scored a FS from a WSW, I have been with before so so service not great, but good, it was just nice to get some service in this town. Hope others are doing better, the good news was LE was very light on my hunt (did take longer than I have been spending in the neighborhoods), but for god sake stay on your toes. Maybe the city burned up extra funds on the NAZI or COMMUNIST like patrols New Years Eve (May I see your papers, please), hope no one got picked up in that BS show of force, enough of my bitching.

Play Safe

SS

Gray0630
01-13-09, 09:48
Cruised last night, and it seems as though the mongers were out in force; but the girls were staying in to keep warm for some reason. It may have been a little early (7-9pm). I did see the one OLD, worn out looking lady and she got scooped pretty quickly.

There was one younger blonde out for a stroll. I tried to get her attention, but she turned the corner and I couldn't find her on a return lap. She was wearing a red jacket and had multiple ear piercings.

Anyone have any luck and want to report on this one?

Sammy Spots
01-16-09, 21:35
Was heading home that way anyway so I thought I’d take a look, glad I did 1st pass SCORE, quick loop around the block and boom were off. Normal rates, but I did give a tip and bought her a few token gifts at the drive thru. Bit of a bigger girl said she was 25, soft in the right spots and clean-shaven below, not the best FS, but far from the worst.

Fellas there is talent out there, you just have to have to do some looking and be calm, keep your eyes open for LE, split from the area if you see them more than once (you always can come back later). Hope others out there have some fun.

Side note, glad budget cuts caught up with the Butler County Sheriffs Department, I hate seeing anyone loose their job but, my god do we live in a police state.

Good luck out there, play safe.

SS

Strip Junkie
01-21-09, 21:51
I'm happy for you Sammy! I don't know if it's the cold weather or the LE but I have not seen any SW lately in any of the usual areas. I'm about to hang up cruising and get an escort for $3.00 (Ouch)!

Used to be you could find SWs all over downtown Hamilton but they are damned scarce now. Over on the Cincy page they have been talking about Price Hill. Maybe I'll cruise down that way. Anybody tried that lately?

Djholliday
01-23-09, 02:02
two LE cruisers within 1/2 mile in and around Maple.

Two BSW, but couldn't slow down, LE was right behind me.

Apparently, they got nothing else to do.

Be safe!

DJ

Gray0630
01-23-09, 09:59
Rolled down Central around 10pm, nothing moving. Was surprised once I got near downtown there was a WSW moving at a rpid clip towards the UDF. Wasnt sure if she was looking for a date at first, as she was walking very quickly and on the wrong side of the street for a quick swoop. Just as I was proceeding through the light away from her, she gave the look. So, I made a couple of turns to head back and she was not in sight. Strolled a little more, and saw her again. Still moving quickly and covering a lot of ground. I was able to get to her and asked if she needed a ride somewhere, and of course she did.

Made the checks and agreed on BBJCIM for. 2. She offered up f/s for. 5 at her place, but I wasnt in the mood to spend that much, and I had just gotten up from 5 hours in the tat chair, so I wasnt looking to put forth much effort. We found a dark little area and settled in. She was a little rushed at first, but eventually slowed down. I will give her a 7/10 on quality. Not a bad looking girl either. 5'4", 120, Blonde, a bit of makeup, small chested. Didn't have a number, said that she strolls a couple of times a week but doesn't normally hang around the Central stomping grounds. Said it is better to look for her around the library, and that part of town.

My advice. Look for the blonde that seems to be walking way too fast to be working.

Strip Junkie
01-25-09, 01:48
Trolled the usual places tonight and for once I didn't see any LE. But it was cold enough that I only saw one SW. She gave me a look and a little wave but I was on the wrong side of the street to stop. She didn't look that good, maybe a 3, so I just kept shopping but didn't see anymore. I cruised back on around and she wasn't there anymore. I guess I learned a lesson, a 3 is a 10 if she is the only one out there.

Strip Junkie
02-13-09, 18:34
Saw a 8+ blond on Sycamore last night and got the look. I pulled over and couldn't believe my luck. Asked the girl if she needed a ride and she said she might. I told her to get in but she refused saying that we needed to discuss some business first. RED FLAG!!!! I told her I didn't know what she was talking about and pulled away. Within 30 seconds there was one of "Hamilton's Finest" following me all the way to the city limits. I suppose that they now have a discription of my car and license number so I guess that I'll have to skip trolling in Hamilton for awhile. Oh well, I hear that the pickings are pretty good in Dayton so I'll troll up there for a few months.

Jeffasauras
02-13-09, 19:46
Sucks that they got you singled out but you live to play another day.

Sammy Spots
02-14-09, 14:17
Way to use your skills, that is much better than getting the cuffs snapped on & being in the paper or TV news. Keep your head up and have fun in Dayton or Middletown for a while.

SS

Sammy Spots
03-26-09, 18:49
I hope no one got popped in the recent Middletown round up.

I have been laying low the past several weeks (getting needs filled down other avenue), but the recent nice weather has ot me pining to do some hubting. Anyone had any luck in Hamilton, Ithink I may try a look this weekend if the nice weather sticks around.

Good luck to those who go looking.

SS

AsianHarmony
03-28-09, 04:28
http://www.wcpo.com/news/local/story/Cops-Escort-Skirted-Prostitution-Laws-At-Motel/E8IOD7tzTkm7Z3RPlDSQZw.cspx

Lusty Lloyd
03-28-09, 12:34
I wasn't aware of a roundup in Middletown, I was under the impression it was in Hamilton? (simple search didn't turn up a good news link)

Report- Lloyd had fun in Middletown last wk'nd. He wasn't really prepared, as he was pessimistic about his chances after reading this board. He saw two possible WSW, noted area, and was preparing to move on when he got the look from a BSW with a few complexion woes but a wonderfully round and firm butt. He quickly stuffed wallet, work shirt with ID, and laptop in various places in his vehicle. Damn, no rubbers or exact change for a variety of activities! Went around several blocks and parked in a parking lot just S and E of Central and Main. Coco (later Brenda, LOL) found him and jumped right in.

As I said, LLoyd was woefully unprepared, so settled for a rather uncomfortable session in his car. Average BBBJ, but with a skilled and hot hand/mouth finish. Had a blast rubbing her chest, neck, and a$$. Overpaid, and Lloyd apologizes to the regulars in this area if he has wrecked their entire pricing structure. *Lloyd is easily seduced by large brown butts*

This little lady may be looking for a pale male to hook up with as a BF/GF with, as she was not easy to get rid of. Wanted to eat lunch with Lloyd, take Lloyd to her "sister's " house, etc. Wanted to know what Lloyd was up to for the rest of the day! Since Lloyd is not young, particularly attractive, black, obviously wealthy, he questions Coco's motivation, and tenacity. He did get digits, though not working ones. Lloyd may try to set up something so's he can hit that kitty doggy or RCG and feel that wonderfully large and round rump against his groin, if he can figure out how to make a clean exit afterwords.

Snobaldone
03-30-09, 14:56
Here's a summary.

Two week effort.

http://www.middletownjournal.com/search/content/oh/story/news/local/2009/03/24/mj032409prostitutes.html

Lusty Lloyd
03-30-09, 16:43
Here's a summary.

Two week effort.

http://www.middletownjournal.com/search/content/oh/story/news/local/2009/03/24/mj032409prostitutes.htmlIf I had known, I may/ may not have followed my urgings.

Geez, one lady was 57, wonder if she had much luck?

Lusty Lloyd
04-06-09, 17:59
Brenda's phone never did work- The "I'll get minutes tomorrow" story hasn't came true. Just as well, she was a bit clingy for a lady in the business. Lloyd made another trip to Middletown and Hamilton today. Rolled through areas just once, as the news stories may have spooked him a bit. Nothing to be found, maybe for the above reasons, maybe because of Monday afternoon on a dreary, cool day, Maybe? Won't report again 'til Lloyd actually gets something wet and stinky, But any help for Middletown would be greatly appreciated.

Strip Junkie
04-12-09, 13:42
No businesses, no mainstream entertainment. Hamilton should quit with the prostitution stings. Mongering is the only thing left to do there! Hey, mongers eat as often and buy more gas than the shoppers and tourists that they don't have.

Sammy Spots
04-20-09, 08:25
No businesses, no mainstream entertainment. Hamilton should quit with the prostitution stings. Mongering is the only thing left to do there! Hey, mongers eat as often and buy more gas than the shoppers and tourists that they don't have.

You mean LE, not just go after easy crime. Since there is no tax base anymore they have to fill the tax coffers, and why not do it in the easiest way, BS traffic stops & prostitution stings.

Sammy Spots
04-22-09, 16:35
I heard on WLW that there was yet another sting (Thursday the 16th), they have the story on the front page of the web site with the mugshots. It say $10 to $50 for acts, none of the women looked familiar to me, in MHO I would have most likely keep driving if I passed these ladies, but to each his own.

Keep on your toe the warmer weather bring more and more stings, if it looks to good to be true it most likely is.

SS

Sammy Spots
06-13-09, 12:16
I took a look the other night, and the streets were alive, no less than 4 girls out. We are back to a buyers market; my 1st thoughts were this has to be a sting, no LE around and 4 WSW parading? A few passes and the and fears put to rest, picked what appeared to be the best of the bunch. And had my way. Sorry no details but the two parties parted happy. Pure speculation, but it seems the economy maybe playing a part on the light LE, I saw, maybe too busy trying to fill the impound lot? Or go after even easier crime, who knows? Just beware and keep you eyes open, and don’t fall into the trap of complacency, and you will do just fine.

My friends, be careful and ply safe.

SS

Sammy Spots
07-19-09, 11:26
My last three visits to our favorite hunting grounds, I have hasd sightings on all three trips. The LE present has also been none existent in my travels. Please keep in mind that some of these trips the quality has been on the low side, these would be any port in a storm type situations, have also noticed that may of the ladies appear to be working together and this could make for a nice threesome situation. Remember to each his own, so play safe and keep your eyes open, the black and whites are IMHO just laying low, not gone.

SS

Djholliday
08-05-09, 18:54
but LE is too!

Found several LE cruisers either just standing at a corner or patrolling the area.

I felt really "safe".

NoHuntToSmall
08-10-09, 00:30
Went out to see if I could find any action.

East was crawling with LEO.

Must be looking for easy bust.

Stay Safe and play by the rules.

Sammy Spots
08-30-09, 17:59
I had not seen this one:

http://www.wlwt.com/news/20584647/detail.html

Play safe

SS

Sammy Spots
09-15-09, 19:28
Anyone got any info on the hot blond (20 something) that has been working lately, I have seen her out a few times but have either lost her or not been able to stop. PM if you have the 411 on her, thanks in advanced.

SS

Ted Pres
09-15-09, 22:56
Anyone got any info on the hot blond (20 something) that has been working lately, I have seen her out a few times but have either lost her or not been able to stop. PM if you have the 411 on her, thanks in advanced.

SSIf her name is Tara, stay away.

She has gonnerhea.

Had to learn the hard way.

Sammy Spots
09-17-09, 17:27
This is the reason I love this board, learn from others.

Thanks for the info.

ss

Sammy Spots
10-03-09, 12:07
I have been threw on a few passes the past week or so and have not seen much action , but LE. They are making themselves know. If anyone getting lucky sound off.

play safe

SS

Firehousemack
10-16-09, 13:13
I used to cruise Hamilton in years past, but things got pretty sparse and quality went down; lotsa LE. I haven't cruised Hamilton for about a year.

I had business up in Hamilton, so up I went.

I rolled down East street not really expectng to see anything and there she was, Jasmin. As I drove by I thought I had locked eyes with a local lady instead of a provider. She was beatiful, mid 20's clean midback length sandy hair. Slight build, double D rack. I circled back and she was sitting on a stoop, I turned, stopped and she walked up and got in.

She was a little cagey at first, she saw my fire gear (siren & radio) and thought I was connected to the police. We finally got through checks and negotiated a CBJ for.20.

We completed business at a local park with high marks for performance.

I tried to get digits, but no phone.

If I see her again, will find a room some where and spend some time. Will definitely repeat.

Firehouse Mack

Firehousemack
10-26-09, 07:28
Had business in Hamilton again, so rolled down East St again. There was not as much activity as in years past, buy there was a real hottie out.

She was very pretty with shoulder length reddish hair. Nicely dressed. Very slim but definitely not a spinner, very nice big rack. At least a 7.5.

I turned onto a side street to circle around but a guy in a white pick-up beat me to the scoop.

There's still plenty of Leo around. In fact I got stopped for no legit reason and questioned. The officer said I looked very tired. I had a good reason to be there, but even if I didn't it was a pretty egregious violation of our 4th amendment rights.

Firehouse Mack

Sammy Spots
12-23-09, 20:23
Has anyone had any luck lately, this time of year you can sometimes frind non-pros trying to get extra XMAS money, but I have not has time to go looking.

Last outing streets were dead (not even nay LE).

Hope someone is having luck

Best of luck

SS

Sammy Spots
01-15-10, 19:56
Not a girl in sight last two outings, did hear from some on the board of sum success, but none for me, last two times out just as the title reads. Some pretty long searches under my belt but no luck LE light, but they are there so stay on your toes if your out looking, but not heavy like summer outting. Hope someone is find fun, but again none for yours turly. Back to bar searches i guess, couple of drinks and a twenty has worked in the past should again.

Play safe and keep on your toes.

SS

Sammy Spots
01-23-10, 09:41
Had some luck this week, (BBBJTC for .20), I was able to pick and choose on this outing there were 2 girls working the usual haunts with little or no LE making their presents known. Hope things pick up for everyone looking.

SS

NoHuntToSmall
01-26-10, 18:06
My last two trips out that way i saw no one out.

LE was not out eater.

I'll try again this weekend.

NoHuntToSmall
02-11-10, 02:40
Hey,

I Was just wondering if anyone has seen a girl named Amy mid 30s. I haven't seen her in years just wanted to know it she is still out there.

You can pm me if you like.

Humpty Dumpty
02-11-10, 12:19
I drove down Central and saw no one. Where the hell is "East Ave" with all the ladies? can someone post directions, block numbers, intersections, landmarks, anything? The only "East Ave" I found was a small street with some normal houses. Did not look like a SW street at all.

Sammy Spots
02-14-10, 13:57
East Ave is a small residential street that runs between High Street & Grand Blvd. East Ave is the most constant street in Hamilton for SW, but surrounding streets are worth checking as well. I’m sure you are aware that winter is the worst time to be looking and if you look at my previous posts you will see many are about how the streets are dead.

Good luck,

SS

Humpty Dumpty
02-15-10, 20:21
East Ave is a small residential street that runs between High Street & Grand Blvd. East Ave is the most constant street in Hamilton for SW, but surrounding streets are worth checking as well. I’m sure you are aware that winter is the worst time to be looking and if you look at my previous posts you will see many are about how the streets are dead.

Good luck,

SSI guess I went to the right place. Why is this a SW hotspot? It makes no sense.

Don't the residents there get pissed?

NoHuntToSmall
02-17-10, 09:44
I guess I went to the right place. Why is this a SW hotspot? It makes no sense.

Don't the residents there get pissed?Well if you drive thru on a sunny day you'll feel like your in Mexico.Most of witch are illegal and don't want the cops around any way.And your in a high drug area.You pay the girls they pay the dealer and everyone is happy.

Mmslim84
02-18-10, 11:17
Well if you drive thru on a sunny day you'll feel like your in Mexico.Most of witch are illegal and don't want the cops around any way.And your in a high drug area.You pay the girls they pay the dealer and everyone is happy.

This is called small business at its best. Just watch your six as leo around the corner and if enough complained make another bust if not its business as usual.

MM

Sammy Spots
02-19-10, 21:28
Glad there are readers here who know how the game in Hamilton works

SS

Vince Delaus
03-03-10, 17:02
When I first moved to hamilton (route129 area), I used to see plenty of SW on Ludlow, East and Bell. I guess its cleaned up now (for the most part).

I think its hard to find SW in the winter. But sometimes, you'll get lucky. I don't just pick up anyone. They have to be decent looking. I kept in touch with some of them like Michell (awesome green eyes), Heather (now has a child) and Sherri (excellent BJS)

I blame it on the two SW death that happened in '08 and '09. Tried to find new areas but, unsuccessful.

Sammy Spots
03-14-10, 00:00
Breezed threw today with not very high expectations, good because there was not action what so ever. I did come across a WSW working on west side of the river in front of Tom’s (late night (after 11:00 PM) nothing to get excited over, IMHO fat & ugly, but to each his own) glad to see ladies working somewhere besides the east side. Moral of the story is they are out just have to be willing to spend sometime, with the police state we live in not the easiest thing to do, but it can be done. Now that I have flapped my gums, I bid you all happy hunting and the best of luck.

Play safe

SS

Sammy Spots
04-11-10, 14:42
Did a bit of looking this weekend with the warm weather rolling in figured there would be something going on and in my outings there were are few girls working, not what I would call a good selection but they were out. Did not come across any LE in the hunting grounds but did see my fair share out and about in surrounding areas. On a warm day sometimes I just enjoy the hunt even if it does not amount to anything.

Anyone who has not been hunt H-town lately beware they are doing work on the train tracks as various points, and it again is causing bottle necks on some of the streets that could inhibit a quick exit for some of the neighborhoods (Dayton & Butler at 5th, and saw signs on Maple & Ludlow, but they appear to be open).

Best of luck to all, keep on your toes sting season is upon us, red light cameras and speed traps alone aren’t going to pay the cities bills.

Play Safe,

SS

CletusTheYokel
04-11-10, 20:38
I cruised Hamilton a couple nights ago, and found a very nice wsw. Cute, an 8 on the sw scale, and sane for a sw. There seemed to be others out, and I saw no LEO--but to be sure, be very safe and very careful.

Vince Delaus
04-26-10, 18:13
Anyone know of any cool motel (or hotel) with some SW hanging around? I wonder about Fairfield, Lebanon, Middletown or any of those surrounding areas.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Vincy Vince

CletusTheYokel
05-05-10, 16:14
I've cruised a couple streets in Hamilton looking for daytime action. Have not seen a thing. Is there action I'm missing? Any advice appreciated.

Sammy Spots
05-09-10, 10:45
Did a bit of hunting myself this weekend and came out just as everyone else has in the past few weeks, NOTHING. The only action I saw was LEO and they made themselves well known, this is a 100% speculation, but I think they are ready to follow Cincinnati’s lead and set up another sting operation in the next few week. The lack of action I’m going to (my recommendation is to so the same) be very wary of SW’s that look out of place, have you have not seen before, take a second look before you pick up, anyone standing around that looks out of place (a white guy or guys less than a block away), is she only standing in the same place for a period of time? If it looks too good to be true is probably is, just my humble opinion.

SS

CletusTheYokel
05-09-10, 12:48
Like Sammy, I can't find anything--glad to know its not just me, I guess.

Spent some good time recently cruising Hamilton in the usual spots. I did not see much LE presence--but no action either.

Only one small nibble: got the look from a bsw who was pretty heavy, not attractive, and seemed to be mean, hostile. Obviously I passed.

Maybe this means there is a big sting on its way--I wouldn't be surprised. It's that time of year. But does that account for the lack of action now? Inquiring minds want to know!

Ted Pres
05-17-10, 15:43
I have been lucky I guess.

Don't want to give much detail but they are out there.

I Need It
06-05-10, 17:01
I cruised through Hamilton last Saturday night and saw a few WSW. There was some good talent much better looking than I have seen in Cincinnati or NKY. I tried to pick up some cute blond but was unable to track her down before someone scooped her up. I almost hit one WSW who ran out into the street as I passed her. She had a nice body but I didn't want to pick her up in the high traffic area. I circled around and picked her up on a side street. She was a dirty blond late 30's I would guess. She had a nice rack c or d cup and had a medium build. She had a place with two other WSW I had seen on the street. The one WSW said you can have all three of us. I didn't really have the cash so I declined. The girl I picked up was Shauna. She gave a good BBBJCIM for .30 and let me play with her nice rack. After we finished she asked me to give her a ride to pick up her brother. I told her no and left. There was very little LE to be found in the area.
Having such good luck last Saturday, I cruised the area Friday night. I found a heavy LE presence. I saw no less than four people pulled over. I didn't see but one WSW in the area. I didn't pick her up there was too much LE in the area. I guess they came back from their vacations. LOL

CletusTheYokel
06-14-10, 11:12
I happened to be near a mongering area in Hamilton and on a whim drove through to see what I might see. Made the rounds only to see a young, very cute latina sw getting into a van. Lucky monger! If its you, give us a report and any digits please!

Tyson Phenix
06-20-10, 20:39
I had a dream I was I driving through Hamilton yesterday down a street named after one of our favorite coasts, and much to my surprise the sidewalks were crawling with ladies. Within in three blocks I had passed five for sure. There was one that caught my attention, so I decided to circle back. However, I was caught off guard when another one who waved to me was coming down the same side street as me. She hopped in and off we went. After checking each other out, and looking for a location to talk, I found the location had the full menu without anything costing over. 2. Looks 4ish, attitude 8, and performance 6. One word of caution, as I was dreaming this I kept seeing my Uncle Leo all over the place.

Strip Junkie
06-21-10, 19:36
Be very careful if you decide to choose a latina in Hamilton. Uncle Leo has at least three good looking latinas on the payroll.
I happened to be near a mongering area in Hamilton and on a whim drove through to see what I might see. Made the rounds only to see a young, very cute latina sw getting into a van. Lucky monger! If its you, give us a report and any digits please!

CletusTheYokel
06-22-10, 16:52
Good tip. My radar will be in extra careful mode...thanks

Be very careful if you decide to choose a latina in Hamilton. Uncle Leo has at least three good looking latinas on the payroll.

Sammy Spots
07-09-10, 22:43
I have done a bit of searching over the pas few weeks, nothing in depth, mind you but a bit of looking and I must say I have been very disappointed. The only really sure thing I have seen has been a very short very large woman being scooped up as soon as I saw her (I would have kept going anyway, to each his own) but that has been it, to quote a previous post "zip zero zilch". Hope my fellow mongers are having better trips than I but have this feeling it’s dry for the rest of you. Happy hunting and good luck.

Best wishes

SS

CletusTheYokel
07-21-10, 09:53
Like Sammy Spots, I happened to do a little searching recently. Options were available--that's the good news. The bad news is that none were to my liking. Most middle aged, and worn looking. To each his own to be sure, but for those looking for other options--younger, cuter--I did not see anything.

Stay safe and smart

Sammy Spots
07-24-10, 09:21
Hamilton’s finest and what appears to be every surrounding community, bravely swooped in and rounded up Hamilton’s 10 Most Wanted:

http://www.wlwt.com/news/24367148/detail.html

So glad dwindling tax dollars are used to round up these dangerous individuals.

I would love to know the price tag for pulling these 10 off the streets.

SS

Sammy Spots
07-29-10, 18:13
I was in a rush for an appointment today, and running down East was on my way, so WTF, I took a look and I believe I saw two relatively young WSW, one looked like she had just exited a car and the other was seated on the curb next to a young black dude. As I said I was in a rush and this is just a bit of recon that I did, hope someone has time and is scoring.

Side note I did see one of the gals in the latest round already out and walking East, so they are out there.

Play Safe

SS

Sammy Spots
07-30-10, 19:08
Yes each one is more frightening than the other, but to each his own, but who tells someone what they are in too.

Notice I have not posted any scores lately? But I would not behoove someone from scoring on there own terms. AGAIN TOO EACH HIS OWN. Sorry for shouting but as always:

to each his own, and play safe

SS.

Malodr
07-30-10, 19:28
Hamilton’s finest and what appears to be every surrounding community, bravely swooped in and rounded up Hamilton’s 10 Most Wanted:

http://www.wlwt.com/news/24367148/detail.html

So glad dwindling tax dollars are used to round up these dangerous individuals.

I would love to know the price tag for pulling these 10 off the streets.

SS

Very pretty ladies.

Sammy Spots
07-30-10, 19:50
Very pretty ladies.

Have you ever kisses a girl?

SS

Doingitmyway
08-02-10, 01:10
Most of them are pretty rough...BUT Debbie has seen better days...back when she was a brunette...the years have not been good to her.

Yes each one is more frightening than the other, but to each his own, but who tells someone what they are in too.

Notice I have not posted any scores lately? But I would not behoove someone from scoring on there own terms. AGAIN TOO EACH HIS OWN. Sorry for shouting but as always:

to each his own, and play safe

SS.

Ted Pres
08-15-10, 13:37
It sure has been dry in Hamilton for a while, hopefully everyone else is having better luck.

ixrubicon
08-15-10, 20:20
I was returning from an overnight drive about 630 am, heading down High street and spot two very nice looking petite white hotties that gave me the look as I went by. I circled around, and they needed a ride. $60 at a local notel and lots of fun. One was very, very eager and has another friend that gets out more frequently. Both about 9 out of 10 (one blonde and one brunette). Close to a GFE experience. Have digits for the eager one for senior members.

Nl8269
08-16-10, 07:33
It sure has been dry in Hamilton for a while, hopefully everyone else is having better luck.If you are willing to make the drive, Springfield has been lucky for me lately.

Ted Pres
08-18-10, 14:06
I was returning from an overnight drive about 630 am, heading down High street and spot two very nice looking petite white hotties that gave me the look as I went by. I circled around, and they needed a ride. $60 at a local notel and lots of fun. One was very, very eager and has another friend that gets out more frequently. Both about 9 out of 10 (one blonde and one brunette). Close to a GFE experience. Have digits for the eager one for senior members.I've seen these two walking around.

Seemed to good to be true.

Sammy Spots
08-25-10, 18:15
Finally came across a girl worth picking up in the usual area, WSW bit on the larger size, 6.5 face, 5.5 body, 8.5 personality, 7 skills. BBBJTCIM for .2, in a out of the way spot, nothing to get to excited about, but some relief after a long dry spell.

Happy to see others doing well, IMHO they are due for at least one more round up before the weather turns, so don’t let the little head do all the thinking, looks too good to be true, good chance it is, again just IMHO.

Best of luck

SS

Stimulus
08-26-10, 08:20
From Channel 9's website this morning:

Hamilton fights against prostitution
Police target hotspots

Posted: 1:47 AM
Last Updated: 3 hours ago

By: Jay Warren
HAMILTON, Ohio - Along sections of Maple street or at the intersection of Dixie and Belle Hamilton Police were arresting alleged prostitutes Tuesday night.

"This was one of our regular operations that we do periodically," said Chief Neil Ferdleman of the Hamilton Police Department.

Hamilton regularly performs prostitution stings targeted at both the "john" and the alleged prostitute.

"I don't think it started here and we're not the center of the problem but we have chosen to try to improve the quality of life in our neighborhoods," said Ferdleman.

He says his department's efforts are designed to move the problem out of Hamilton.

"Where there's a revitalization going on there are often kids that are in the neighborhoods that are going to pre school or day care centers and they're mixing in with this type of criminal activity," said Ferdleman.

Ferdleman warns all parties involved that this lifestyle choice ends up poorly for all involved and that it is better to stop than to end up in jail.

"The best advice is certainly to stay away from those kind of activities. It's going to end up as a huge embarrassment to someone that's involved. This ruins families, marriages, it's a very costly offense," said Ferdleman.

Ferdleman says his department will continue combating prostitution as long as the problem exists in Fairfield.

Ted Pres
08-27-10, 21:19
No wonder is so dry out there.

From Channel 9's website this morning:

Hamilton fights against prostitution
Police target hotspots

Posted: 1:47 AM
Last Updated: 3 hours ago

By: Jay Warren
HAMILTON, Ohio - Along sections of Maple street or at the intersection of Dixie and Belle Hamilton Police were arresting alleged prostitutes Tuesday night.

"This was one of our regular operations that we do periodically," said Chief Neil Ferdleman of the Hamilton Police Department.

Hamilton regularly performs prostitution stings targeted at both the "john" and the alleged prostitute.

"I don't think it started here and we're not the center of the problem but we have chosen to try to improve the quality of life in our neighborhoods," said Ferdleman.

He says his department's efforts are designed to move the problem out of Hamilton.

"Where there's a revitalization going on there are often kids that are in the neighborhoods that are going to pre school or day care centers and they're mixing in with this type of criminal activity," said Ferdleman.

Ferdleman warns all parties involved that this lifestyle choice ends up poorly for all involved and that it is better to stop than to end up in jail.

"The best advice is certainly to stay away from those kind of activities. It's going to end up as a huge embarrassment to someone that's involved. This ruins families, marriages, it's a very costly offense," said Ferdleman.

Ferdleman says his department will continue combating prostitution as long as the problem exists in Fairfield.

Vince Delaus
09-06-10, 18:40
...as i was driving down East ave. But then again, it was 1 in the afternoon and "LE" was cruising on every corner. So i called Sherri. She's NOTHING in the LOOKS department ( 4 out 10), but gives excellent. I've been with plenty of youngens who claim "NOBODY CAN SUCK A COCK BETTER THEN WHAT THEY CAN". But the majority of these young gals can give head if their LIVES depend on it.

Sherri never dissapoints. Sadly, i only get head from her and nothing else. Happy Hunting.

Ted Pres
09-09-10, 15:42
I have been searching for a while with no luck. Only seen one BSW that was not my taste. Stopped for a decent look at one WSW, and was told "I don't know you". Good luck everyone, seems like it might be time for us to look somewhere else.

Cincy
09-10-10, 09:32
I've been hanging around here too long not have gotten off my butt and posted more, so I've decided to be a little more chatty and try to get my senior status by posting my exploits.

Some of this will be catchup but I won't delve back too far as that would not be fair I think.

SharonKay has her own incall in Hamilton. You can usually find her ad on BP. She is a thin, trim, MILF with great skills and enthusiasm.

I've seen here several times but the last was a couple of weeks back and I left feeling fully relaxed and exhilarated as if I'd been driving a fine vintage sports car.

She's a gem. I'd suggest a visit.

Humpty Dumpty
09-19-10, 13:09
Those mugshots looked terrible! I have sent messages to Valerie Lunsford but she is wary of some random guy on the net. I would love to creampie her!

Sammy Spots
10-01-10, 17:32
Did a few drive by's in the past few weeks and nothing to speak of, did see couple, but nothing worth stopping. Did see one a bit ago that looked pretty good but something just did not feel right about her, so I kept driving. Hope others are having luck but got a feeling that we are all in the same boat.

SS

Ima Ezwriter
10-24-10, 16:40
i've come across a few new girls lately. but, either i"m getting old, or they are getting a whole lot younger. be careful. some may be ****. last time out, i saw about 3-4 girls who definitely appeared to be working. i made a new friend, j.

still a lot of leo too, so play it safe.

CletusTheYokel
10-25-10, 14:46
I had a good experience with a WSW a few days ago, that I found in a usual area. Young, thin, cute, good skills, good attitude. Left me very happy. No digits.

Be safe and smart.

Ima Ezwriter
11-01-10, 11:12
I checked out the area recently and saw a few girls walking. I saw one hot blonde, but she was scooped up before I had time to turn around. It's possible she could have been LEO. Looked too good to be true. Nothing appealed to me and I was on a time schedule, so I did a little window shopping and left. Only saw one patrol car, but that was enough for me to make an exit.

Vince Delaus
11-02-10, 14:59
And I have plenty more old news from as far back as 07 when I first moved to Hamilton.

I had HEATHER (aka SHORTY) back in August of '07. She currently has one child and has lost all her looks, so I had the pleasure of being with her when she had a DECENT body and face back then. She no longer walks the streets. I would imagine that being in and out of jail and "SOUJOURNER woman's shelter" has changed her for the better.

114633114634114635114636[ATTACH=CONFIG]114637[/ATTACH.

I've just recently learned how to take pics out of my video colection and post it up here for you to see. I will post more in the future.

Happtrav
11-23-10, 00:49
Hamilton basically has one East Street, off Main. This where I was told the SWs strool. This area is also heavily patrolled. In my 20 minutes of driving, I saw 4 LE cars.

There was one attractive blonde sitting by the Taxi place. But there were about 3 guys hanging around her. Other then that I saw an hispanic SW, plus an older WSW. The driving loop is very small and homes are so close to each other. Kinda hard to be discreet.

On my second loop I noticed the Blonde had moved to a side street. She was not really behaving like a SW as she was sitting in front of a house. I decided to drive on and keep exploring.

Happtrav
11-23-10, 00:53
I left the area for about 20 minutes. On my 3rd loop, I noticed the blonde was standing about 3 blocks from where I last saw her. I pulled over to a side street and motioned for her to come over. She jumps into the car.

Sweet, good looking girl. Young I would say about 21 years old. She was up for anything. BBBJ is offered but no CIM. Straight sex is also on the menu. Even an experienced monger like me made a rookie mistake: I did not do enough recon in the area to look for a place to park.

She suggested a place by the water treatment plant. Yeah right, it was so open, and in 3 minutes there were 3 city worker vehicles that went by. I drove into a residential area, by a park. But a resident, taking out his garbage, noticed us and gave rude glares.

The girl was patient though. And we drove a little more. Finally parked outside an office building. All this excitement, was too much for me. We were parked for less than 5 minutes. Wow! Easiest money she ever made.

Katie has no digits. Watch for her, she will be good to you. One more thing, She does not go to the 2 no-name motels. But if you have a room at the Marriot she is very willing to go to the Marriot room for no extra charge.

For a lucky few, the girls are out there. As always, Be safe out there.

Cincy
11-30-10, 11:56
http://nky.cincinnati.com/article/AB/20101129/NEWS010701/311290015/0/BIZ01/Victim-tells-of-rapes-captivity

Tiga32
12-01-10, 11:11
Sucked to read and hear about that jackass in Hamilton, I think to eye for an eye, send his ass to jail and let those boys lock him up and have there way with him. Just when things started looking promising in Hamilton again sheesh.

CletusTheYokel
01-24-11, 16:25
Happened to be around and bumped into a nice WSW, slim, mid twenties, brunette. Seemed like a nice enough girl. We went off and had a good time. No digits-big surprise.

Anyone else having luck in Hamilton?

Crazykev

Ted Pres
04-15-11, 01:49
This forum is dead lately, anyone have luck? I've seen just a few around but its been really dead in Hamilton.

Lady Lashay
04-15-11, 17:04
And I have plenty more old news from as far back as 07 when I first moved to Hamilton.

I had HEATHER (aka SHORTY) back in August of '07. She currently has one child and has lost all her looks, so I had the pleasure of being with her when she had a DECENT body and face back then. She no longer walks the streets. I would imagine that being in and out of jail and "SOUJOURNER woman's shelter" has changed her for the better.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]114637[/ATTACH.

I've just recently learned how to take pics out of my video colection and post it up here for you to see. I will post more in the future. Nice pic.

LL

Doingitmyway
04-16-11, 11:42
This forum is dead lately, anyone have luck? I've seen just a few around but its been really dead in Hamilton.With the weather getting a bit warmer, I've been doing the Hamilton cruise a bit more lately. I have gotten "the look" from a few I wouldn't touch with 10 foot pole, BUT I have also seen a few possible diamonds. Saw one in particular that stood out (tall brunette, dark curly hair, glasses, nice body) in particular that made me have to round the corner to try to at least offer a ride, but by the time I got back round to 8th, she was getting into another car. I will definitely try again.