PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Admin
04-09-02, 23:53
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

ShadowMan
04-22-02, 14:00
I can't seem to find any SW's in Jax. I've looked on Phillips Hwy between Emerson and University and on Lane Ave. around the expressway. I've looked in the afternoon and at night, 9 pm and later. Could one of you guys please tell me where and when I should be looking? All I've seen is LE.

Oldtimer
04-23-02, 19:48
Anybody know of a Taylor; Blond or Redhead,
wig I think- Used to work Jax area, also used
to travel to CT to work at MP in Hartford?
About 5'7", nice rack, skinny.May have used
different name. Used to work auto dealers
and salesmen.

deseingalt
04-23-02, 21:44
Anyone try Massage by Desire in the paper?

flpilot
04-24-02, 00:10
yes Desiree, great service... NOT FS, but she would give you more than just the massage, decent price, okay looking.. prob in her late 30s, would let you touch her..

deseingalt
05-06-02, 14:11
I called "Desire" -- but she referred me to Executive Massage in Orange Park, since she was closer to my location... Has anyone tried this service?

jlft
05-14-02, 14:12
where can i find a girl in north jax

Tango Alpha
05-18-02, 22:56
I see the sports pages in the JAX paper carries an ad for Ichiban in Orange Park and Angel Touch on University Blvd.

I know at Ichiban you get a great table shower and massage, with a HR at the end if the lady trusts you.

Angel Touch is a new place. Anybody have some info?

Muggs
05-21-02, 11:08
hey guys,

check out 12th street pub. A little known club that usually have 1-3 dancers at a time. It's on the corner of Huron St. and 12th street. Huron is off Beaver St. They serve beer, sodas, and water.

You can get a very good lap dance with lots of friction for $10, a HJ for $30, BJ for $60, and FS for $120. The HJ is not to private, but discreet, and the others take place in a private area, usually the bathroom or the backroom.

The girls are okay, but they are very good at what they do.

Vaginatarian
05-28-02, 19:13
I was in town on business, so I thought I would do a cruise to see what I can see (based on the posts that my fellow pervs have written). First thing I did upon coming into town was get off I-10 at Lane Avenue.....and there sat LE parked and watching make a "presence." Dammit. That was in the afternoon when it was bright and shiny out.

Later in the evening I tried Phillips Highway. In front of the Mount Vernon Motor Lodge (3000 block) I saw two rather aggressive skanks (one a black chick, one a little overweight brunette who may have been a Latino). I passed.

I also saw some lurking in the shadows a little further south around the trailer parks right off the highway (imagine that: ****** near trailer parks....who knew???), including one slim blonde with a nice little skimpy black top, but there was also a light LE presence in the area, so I headed back to the hotel.

Vaginatarian
05-29-02, 03:06
Went out cruising tonight: saw one thin white girl with short blonde hair at 7th and Main...not something that I would pick up though, but that's just me (I don't like short hair or blondes, really).

I also saw five different white chicks on Phillips Highway. One was a skanky-looking overweight white woman who was VERY aggressive (waving at me and, literally, shaking her ass....her FAT ass...yuk!). She was just north of the Siesta Motel.

I also saw some other white girls around 2:00am who fell into the "acceptable" to "good" range a little further south down near Phillips and Emerson. There was also a girl in a black dress just south of Centerfold's titty bar around 2:00am or so. I didn't get a good look at her, though...I was going to turn around, but LE was coming down the road, so I thought it best not to! It's just as well since I needed a MAJOR bladder break from too many mixed drinks at Wacko's titty bar.....kind of hard to think about a ho'-induced orgasm when one has to piss like a race horse!

And I also spent some time at Centerfold's (a good bar worth visiting) and Wacko's (a very impressive bar that I will go back to!) to see how the local strip clubs were like. I tested the waters to see if I could get a girl to come back to the hotel with me, but I ddn't get too many bites. but guys, I gotta tell you, bites or not, there are some highly stickable and highly lickable girls at Wacko's! (http://www.tuscl.com)

Vaginatarian
05-30-02, 09:08
I did a run down Phillips Highway around 2:15pm on Wednesday 29 May just to see what might be out during the day: nothing.

In the evening around 11:00pm (going to a titty bar) and then again around 1:00am (after leaving the titty bar) I saw a brunette walking down the highway not far from the Hess station (just to be clear, it was the same girl both times). She looked pretty good as far as SWs go, but I immediately noticed she was acting like she was tripping or something. Maybe not....perhaps she was just sooooo happy to be out there walking the highway she just acted like she was tripping....NOT!

Now, strangely enough, I was stopped at a traffic light and looked over at the car next to me and who do I see sitting in the passenger seat? Why it was the skank blonde who was shaking her ass at me (as I mentioned in a previous post). She looked right at me, recognized my little blue rental car (I assume), and gave me a sly smile. I got a good look at her: accckkkkk!!!! No thank you! It was, however, just kind of funny to me.

Vaginatarian
05-30-02, 09:15
Originally posted by muggs

check out 12th street pub. A little known club that usually have 1-3 dancers at a time. It's on the corner of Huron St. and 12th street. Huron is off Beaver St. They serve beer, sodas, and water.

Hey muggs, is this a white bar, a black bar, or a mix? It is in a very seedy looking part of town....hell, the bar itself was so unappealing on the outside I decided I was not going to go in! What's the scoop?

Muggs
06-01-02, 21:01
it's a mostly white bar...but all races attend. Like i said, there are usualy 1-2 girls (3 on a good night). Sometimes it's best to go early in the day (2-4pm) or late evening (6-8pm)...usually more discreet. It's cool. If they don't know you they will usually feel you out first.

Just go sit at the bar, they'll come talk to you. They can range from all types. Ask about the specials..HJ=$30....BJ=$60....FS=$120. If not you can get a great lap for $10.

True it is unappealing on the outside, and the inside isn't that great. But it's clean, dark, and the dance area is very, very dark. Check it out.

It's work it.

urb
06-02-02, 20:18
in response to the 12th street pub:
I happened to stop by there last night and much to my dismay or the dismay of others it appeared to be shut down. When was the last time anyone was there? I am not a hundred percent sure, but the building appeared locked/condemned. What are the hours if it is indeed still open? No lights, no cars at 1 AM--the hours posted said til 2, but looked like no one there since '86...What gives.

Vaginatarian
06-02-02, 22:01
urb:

When I went by there this past Wednesday evening (it was, around 9pm or so...maybe 10pm) it did look open, but there were just two cars parked outside.

Muggs
06-02-02, 23:32
it's still open. it usually opens around 12 noon and closes around 11pm.

Hey Vaginatarian, the later it gets the less cars you may see. That's a good thing. More discreetness! Most of the traffic is there between 3-6pm..then it starts to die down.

I've had my best times in there around 6-8pm. Usually one other person in the place, plus the bar girl...who does services too.

I've had the lap dances ($10) and the HJ ($30). I've never had a BJ or FS. But it is available.

Check it out.

StarFleet
06-03-02, 08:14
Muggs:

What kind of strip club/bar closes at 11pm?

Muggs
06-03-02, 19:46
OOKKK.....seems like nobody believes me. They close early, because they are under new managment. i think the old mgmt kept it open later. then it shut down. so until the word is totally out that they are back in business...they close it early.

besides most of the people stp coming around 9-10 pm. so why would you stay open so late.

take a peek in. there's a bar, a pool table, a dancing pole, and a dance area for private dancing. you don't like the feel...leave.

simple

Lookin4tail
06-10-02, 20:39
Been goin' to work early lately and see girls on Phillips around Putnum every morning. 2-3 girls can be found around the Package store there. They get picked up rather quick so if you see them out, take advantage because she may not be there when you turn around.

Not much going on north of Emerson, one older SW seems to hang out at the bus stops.

North Main is scary and lame. Have not seen much there and the quality of what is there is rather poor. also seemed to be a lot of LE lurking about in the shadows.

Lookin4tail
06-12-02, 20:00
O.K. Muggs, I believe you.

I hope a strong wind doesn't come along anytime soon or this place is history! The building is nothing to look at. Inside there's a bar, a small dance floor, a dark area for dances, and a private room. Three girls working: two dancers (3 to 4) and one bar wench (a 3). They all carried a couple of extra pounds (being polite here).

Sat down and ordered a beer. Was approached almost immediately for a dance. I wanted to down a couple and get a feel for the place so I declined this first offer.

For almost an hour, I was the only swinging dick in the place. The girls were fun to chat with, vulgar as hell (I like that) and told things about themselves that curled your hair. They constantly alluded to interesting activities the whole time (like every titty bar dancer does) so I wasn't impressed, yet.

Found out there are 10 to 11 girls working there.

The dancer offered again and I accepted a dance, midway in to a grind session (lots of contact) she presented me with the offer of a "special" dance (like muggs outlined in a previous post). One caution though, I don't know if I was being scammed but she informed me that the prices were PER SONG!

All in all I had a good time and I'll probably go back.

This is not a place for everyone, but it is a great place to just be a man!

Muggs
06-12-02, 23:03
lookin4tail,

it's great you enjoyed yourself. next time enjoy one of the special dances. there are a few girls who actually are 6, 7, and 8s. you probably went on a bad night.

MrGood
06-13-02, 10:14
Guy's, Iv bin to the Ichiban in Orange Park many times in the past three years, and every time I have had a great time! Once they get to know you you can get much more than the standard hj! As all ways YMMV with who you get, just treat them well and allways give a tip, they will start to get the point! If you can avoid the older galls by going from about 4pm to 9pm.

Good hunting Gents

Lookin4tail
06-13-02, 16:36
Curious if I was being scammed or what, is it really $30, $60 etc PER SONG?

Could get quite expensive (let's see, 15 minutes divided by 3 minute average song *$30 = $150 for head?) Tell me I misunderstood her?!?

Thanks muggs, and I look forward to meeting the 6,7 or 8.

Muggs
06-13-02, 23:38
yea she may have been scamming you. i've paid $10 for a lap dance for one song. $30 for HJ, no song. sometimes they play music to dance and then start the HJ. but the prices are as i stated in previous post. if you get a BJ, you go into a room. why in the hell would you need a song? she was scamming. maybe because you were new.

ShadowMan
06-29-02, 11:22
Muggs! Thanks for the tip!

I went to the 12th street pub last night and got FS for $120. I can see why people have a hard time finding the place - I went past it without seeing it at all, drove up the block and turned around (Hey Muggs, were your ears ringing? I was calling you a d*** liar about that time) and came back. Then I saw this low, cinder block building painted a weird turcoise blue color with a few cars and pickups in front of it. It looks like a biker bar or something, but I parked and went in anyway.

Hot Damn! Friendly women, all glad to see me! (Muggs - I was appologising for calling you a d*** liar, then offered to buy you a beer).

The attitude at the Pub is a 10. The girls are careful, and will ask you to prove you're not a cop or ATF goon. After that, it's party time.

I'm headed back down there ASAP.

ShadowMan
06-29-02, 11:29
I was bored on Thursday night, so I thought I'd try a few strip clubs. The LEO on Phillips looks like a convention or something. I counted two plain clothes cars and three black and whites.

I went over to JR's Topless Nude club on Phillips and Emerson. There weren't many cars outside, and after I went in I found out why. The cover is $5, soda pop or juice is $3. Girls on stage require $5 to get naked, $25 for a table dance in the back area.

The girls have poor attitudes at best. When I arrived there were three strippers at the end of the bar hogging down Taco Bell chow. The DJ, a real whiner, announced something unintelligeble into the mic, and one of the girls slid off her stool and headed for the stage, still chewing.

The only cute girl in the place was the bar tender. The others looked like crack ****** that I wouldn't touch with your dick, let alone my hands.

I wasted a total of 8 bucks to find out this place was a dive. I'm not going back, and I recomend anyone else stay away.

Asnman
07-01-02, 21:27
Hey Jacksonville! I'll be visiting your fine city the week of July 21. Can anyone give me some advice on providers to my hotel?

Ficdon
07-03-02, 14:27
Was at 12th st pub a few weeks ago, around 6pm on a Sat. Thin brown haired girl gave me afew laps for $10 each and started with BBBJ during the laps! I paid for 3 songs to continue in the dressing room ($50? Don't remember exact price). I paid about the same to take her back to her apt., which is maybe 8 blocks away. She gave me FS and BBBJ for at least an hour. This girl loves to have a dick in her mouth! I'd say shes about a 6, are there any cuter girls there? Especially 18-20 years old?

Muggs
09-11-02, 20:57
shawdowman,

how much is norma jean?

Anyone know about celeste massage service as well as the ones i asked about below (my previous post).

ShadowMan
09-13-02, 14:51
Muggs:

As I remember it, Norma Jean charges about $120, which breaks down to $60 per hour for a massage, $60 for a Topless HJ. At the time, I couldn't find anything else in Jax.

Have you seen anything along Phillips Hwy?

jbvspec
09-15-02, 22:06
I have been out and about all most every afternoon during the week on philips and also Main. I have seen only 1 SW (4/10) but with very large breasts. Has LE been running sweeps lately? and where can you find an afternoon girl?

hardiker
09-27-02, 16:12
Wondering any update on 12 Street Pub, anyone been lately

Dhendog
09-28-02, 14:18
I have been to a strip club off main street where the women there offer fs after closing hours. If you get a ;ap dance from her in their private area you can negotiate prices with here there. I don't remember the name of the place. I do know that the women are nude and all are black. I would like to visit that place again. I am not from J'ville and kinda found the place on accident. I do remember that the girl I was with charged $40 for everything.

ChillWilly69
09-29-02, 00:50
I was in JAX today at an all-day seminar and thought I would stick around for dinner and then do some research.

Several people had asked about Angel Therapy on University so I headed there. I figured that if that didn't work I would try 12th Street. There is a coupon in the sports pages for $10 so with that I paid $70 for an hour. The lady was named Mikasu and she was a nice looking Japanese gal probably late 30s.

After a brief time in the sauna I was taken to the table shower where she gave me a great body shampoo. Lots of attention was paid in the right places and that Vitamin V I took earlier made me stand up tall in appreciation. Back in the room she gave me a so-so massage that did not last real long. After about 10 minutes I felt some really soft things press my back and reached back to find she had taken off her top.

She had me turn over and proceeded to use those soft things to massage me for a few minutes, then got the lotion and finished me by hand. All in all, I have had much better massages at AMPs before, but it was a nice experience.

In the dressing room after I gave her a tip she asked me to come back and hinted more things might be coming. I don't get over there that much so probably won't be able to follow up.

ChillWilly69
09-29-02, 00:57
Originally posted by hardiker
Wondering any update on 12 Street Pub, anyone been lately

After my trip to Angel Therapy (see below) I figure WTF and went by the pub anyway. This place is a dumpy-looking place in a not-so-great neighborhood, with the inside a little better if only because of the company. The things that Muggs and others have reported are all true. I wish I hadn't popped earlier because I don't reload very fast. I won't say more because the ladies there are a little nervous about this internet stuff and want it to be "word of mouth" only.

Muggs
09-30-02, 20:19
thanks chillywilly for the post on angel therapy. One question, how much did you have to tip her? Is it like ichiban where you tip at your own discretion?

Are there any other massage therapies centers that give good service besides ichiban and angel therapy. anyone know?

ChillWilly69
10-01-02, 00:01
Originally posted by muggs
thanks chillywilly for the post on angel therapy. One question, how much did you have to tip her? Is it like ichiban where you tip at your own discretion?

Angel T reminded me a lot of Ichiban in terms of the way they worked. I received the "services" without mention of $. I always figure about $40-50 is right for a nice hour of fun with a HR. I don't know how much the lady gets of the $70 house fee, so I want to make sure she is appreciated.

The big difference is that Ichiban was Korean (at least the ones I had) and Angel T was Japanese.

ChillWilly69
10-01-02, 00:07
Muggs: Any interest in gettin up a group to go 12th Streetin? I think if we called em up and told em 4-5 of us were coming it might turn into a party!

Lookin4tail
10-10-02, 05:59
SW Report:
Phillips is spotty. The mornings are usually good until dawn but even then it can be sparse. One day there will be six or more out strolling and the next maybe one. Best bets: BP station, Hess station, and south of Centerfold.
Main street is just scary to me. Usually less girls than Phillips and mucho LE. Not to mention many unsavory charactors milling around as well.

12th street Pub:
Don't see what you guys like about the place. Most of the girls are SW quality (or worse). Was chatting with a guy who had a "session" with a dancer. 50 bucks for a HJ! Muggs, it is 25 PER SONG at this rate.

Happy Hunting!

Caesars titty bar:
(on University just east of Phillips)
Cold beer, friendly girls and I know for a fact some will work extra. Take a dance in the back, negotiate from there.

Lookin4tail
10-14-02, 06:11
Addendum to last report:

Phillips is dead in the morning! Sat and Mon morning found almost nothing except a couple of black girls north of the BP station.

My guess would be that LE has done a shakedown again. Things should be back to normal in about a week.

Heavy Billfish
10-15-02, 22:52
I finally checked out 12th street pub this past weekend. The place is like what they say in previous posts. It is a real dive. There were 5 girls working, none of them better than a four or five, some were real skanks.

After confirming that I was where I needed to be (the girls wanted to know how I found out about the place, after I told them WSG they were cool). I left the place thinking I could find a better deal other places. The atmosphere is pretty lousy and the girls are not very appealing.

I wound up calling an ad in the paper listed under the personals. Met up with the girl in Baymeadows. She was great, satisfied all my needs and wants, was very accomodating.

I'll go back to 12th street only if I feel pretty desperate. Maybe at other times the girls are a little better looking, but even if they are, there is nothing worse than sitting in a stank-ass bar trying to avoid roaches and other pestilence.

jaxtico
10-21-02, 18:16
Hey heavy, could you tell me more details on the good experience with the lady on Baymeadows?

Heavy Billfish
10-21-02, 21:09
She was listed under Samantha in the paper. An independant escort. Blond, about 5' 5", maybe 120lbs or a tad more. She said she was a 36d, but they looked more like C cups to me. She was very accomodating, and a very classy lady in all respects. Not a superstar by any means, but attractive, probably about a 7, very cute.

Lookin4tail
10-23-02, 05:54
What a difference a week makes! There were NINE SWs out on Phillips this morning. One at Putnum and eight up just south of the BP station. Some of the girls were "regulars" with a couple I had not seen before.

There were NO marked LE out either. None, zip zilch! Makes me wonder if they are doing a sting by mixing in a couple of their girls with the regulars. That's what I'd do if I wanted to catch some johns.

N Main is still pretty scary but if skank is what you want, it would be worth the trip! They are chock full of some of the nastiest looking Ho's up there.

Until next time, be safe and be carefull!

jaxtico
10-23-02, 07:06
Heavy, sorry to bother you, but what did $240.00 included?
I am looking for a ver good provider, do you recommend one?

PWhipped
10-23-02, 10:08
Carefull, use backchannel for details guys. Just my 2 cents worth, will be in Jax 2nd week of Nov, hope things are cracking then, 12th street is a hoot if you just overlook the "beauty" of the place. Conversation can be interesting and the beer is cold. Great for laughs. PWipped

jaxtico
10-23-02, 17:52
I'm new on this. So how do I get the details? And where is that place that everybody's talking about - 12th street?

Vaginatarian
10-26-02, 17:55
Originally posted by jaxtico
I'm new on this. So how do I get the details? And where is that place that everybody's talking about - 12th street?
jaxtico:

Websites such as www.realpages.com and www.yellowpages.com are good sites for finding places such as this (as are www.stripclublist.com and www.tuscl.com).

12th Street Pub
2124 Huron St
Jacksonville, FL 32254
(904) 781-9871

It's on the west side of the river at the corner of 12th Street and Huron Street. Follow the link below at www.mapquest.com and look for the red star in the center. The page will show a map; click the bar to the right of the map to zoom in.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?zoom=5&mapdata=lZfCwkldBIypUmjkcxvK0sbydx3e08x0lrS9McOdSIZdB7%2fobc4jJO1l67f6fATr9R4pFVM7MYC6O0xRH3bOuYbLGaYXThrrZ1LtuAci2Nwe1Idw%2f0y3iK2rYSluiAQPKNJGByJNnUUckKcewMLQd7YoKHODwK4vaPvgoGdJ%2bHDhS8KR6ULWvNEDF7xZUT02lW3%2fsLc%2f3gcv%2f6LcAKdAWUW%2fuB4pHvpTjqywijZJA%2bivnE2HygV0QPk7QXfha7CLUM%2fgpLt06rO5fnsAEv0s%2fL6%2fwav6KveKB7rG0oBxeWlkYvoaOdR5QbT7rAsqYam4AD8nwYCPcGAe2EP4YpQa7Bw97xUoIBft5J7IB3DLid%2bOGoa3IKuR0g%3d%3d\

jaxtico
10-27-02, 12:08
How come you guys say that BP and Hess are good places to look for SW? I visited BP this morning at 01:00 am, and what I found was two LE...

RaynMan55
10-28-02, 09:45
The reason why there is LE at those spots is because.....I know this will come as a shock.....Cops can read and they do know how to use computers..... We posters face a delimna when it comes to this board. There is a lot of really good info to share but it needs to be balanced with the fact that you could be shooting yourself in the foot. Mr. Policeman can use that same info to help him do his job better. Next thing you know, the sweet honey you picked up a few days ago is now keeping a cell warm down in lockup because you indiscriminately described to much detail. As for a solution, I think keeping the info general in nature would help us keep ourselves and our 'hobby' going. I'm sure we all can figure out the details with a little work on the individuals part.....Everyone, please chime in, good or bad, agree or disagree.

Tarl
10-30-02, 16:44
I don't know who this Jaxtico guys is folks, but he sure is asking ALOT of LE type of sting questions. Jaxtico why don't you go and find out for yourself and quit trying to get more details just to bust us with!

jaxtico
10-30-02, 21:18
Sorry Tarl, but just because I do ask questions, am I a LE?
No. no. no. sir....
You guys mention 12th St, man!!! there are many 12th streets in Jax!
But I know now where it is

Bandit87
10-30-02, 23:18
raynman,
I agree, as someone who has divulged too much on this medium ( sorry ), I agree that survival depends on unity and vagueness ( is that a word? ).
jaxtico questions are alittle suspicious...my 2 centavos.

Keep rockin' peeps!

Lookin4tail
10-31-02, 08:00
SW action update:

Action has moved north on Phillips. My guess is that the neighborhoods south of Emerson were complaining. LE is now holding occasional shift changes around Putnum.

Main St. remains a mystery to me! It's like one time you cruise through and every couple of blocks is a target. Other times you travel all the way to the Trout river and nada. LE presence is high all the time too. Best bet seems to be north of ML King to the river.

University between Phillips and 95 is seeing more activity. I'm surprised there is not more action found in this stretch. There are a couple of motels, convenience stores, even a Dunkin Donuts. Oops, that's it! The Donut shop draws all of the LE to the area. To many SWs and hobbyists getting run over by Crown Vics speeding their way to DD I guess...

Anyway, have a good time and be safe!

New2Jax
11-05-02, 01:02
Hi All, well 2 Monday night in a row and no one to be found out on Phillips between 10:30 and 11:30 pm. I did see 2 LE on a side stree just own from the BP later. So am I too early? I did find a white girl for a $20 BJ back in Sept but that was on a weekend after 12. She wasnt all that bad for $20. But what the hell.

Are all these other roads you all mention like Putnam or Main off of Phillips? Good luck and keep safe.

New2Jax
11-05-02, 23:14
I must be too early...or the girls are so patriotic that they are watching election returns instead of erection return biz. Dead door nails again.

Muggs
11-08-02, 18:07
i've seen a few on putnam to hudnall early in the morning around 7-10am.

Any still in the timaquana area? Any other good areas besides main, lane, phillips, and the usuals mentioned on this board?

any other AMPs in around besides Angel Touch and Ichiban?

RaynMan55
11-12-02, 13:07
In reply to newtojax.....

predictability is death to our hobby....what I mean is that you may see a few ladies at certain times consistently over the span of a few days, but I gaurantee you that other eyes will see them also. There are gems out there to be found, however they are experienced enough to know how to stay out of LE clutches. My advice to you is that if you do manage to "land" one that you would consider seeing again, get to know her(i.e. phone number, if you have a descrete one or her's) and let her get to know you (within reason). She will more likely have friends that she would be able to introduce you to (with a little help from a finders fee) once you are determined not to be LE, psychopathic, mentally unstable, etc, etc. Ive had success with that formula but it all hinges on the the very first contact. I can't give out very much more info for security's sake. Be assured that if you look hard enough, you will find them at all the popularly posted locations. By the way, it took me about 6 months to strike gold, but it was well worth it......enough said. Fellow posters feel free to reply good/bad/indifferent.

mojosaur
11-12-02, 13:23
Not to mention that by asking for her phone number you are treating her like a human being and helping her get business off the street.....good p***y and good karma too.

RaynMan55
11-12-02, 15:47
interesting site for all you Jacksonvillians.......
http://internetdump.com/users/stripclub/prostitution.html

jaxtico
11-12-02, 20:29
Do you guys check http://www.thebagmanboards.net/anyboards/noflorida/ ?

Check it: one post says to check for Relax Inn on Main St, and ask for Susan. If you check, please let me know.

Purdog
11-19-02, 23:24
any news on angel therapy I am visiting JAX this weekend...any suggestion on the gal??
THANKS

hardicker
11-22-02, 00:18
I was in angel therapy, had a nice time....girls were not too good, had 3 there very average, found one rating 5, did ok massage, very finiky on anything, kinda telling that place is very strict blah blah..after everything requested for hj not willing first, then oked after 5 min...place ok, but too scared for what ever, may be I looked too new to them as I came from CA on work to jax..may be do better job next time when they know you

New2Jax
11-22-02, 00:48
Up and down phillips tonight between 8-30 and 9-30pm. Wow talk about nothing going on. Just after 9 though lots of people at the BP station. Mostly young black guys...are they selling dope or what?

One really hot looking white girl but was walking back and forth with a black guy???? From the BP to the next hotel and back again. They both seemed to be looking at the traffic but no way anyone was going to stop for a ***** out walking with her pimp.

A second chunky white gal came out but i just wasnt horney enough for a 3. An older black chick in white shorts abd black T kept walking up and down but got no takers.

And a 1/2 mile down a round white gal would come out of shadows and look around no takers for the '0' looks and figure.

Nothing at Emerson and even deader at University.

There must be another road in Jax I am missing...this can't be it. Any help out there?

RaynMan55
11-22-02, 13:09
Hey New to jax,

Look over the older posts, in particular the ones archived. Philips is not the only place. Matter of fact, its the last place I would look. Check out the older posts and you will find other locations. Like I said in my past post, there are gems to be found. One thing though, you can fortget about Lane ave. Its dried up since they leveled the trailer park and made it into a Home depot. Also Mcduff is a no go to because of the nieghborhood watch program. for more details on that look at my previous post that has a link to a bunch of Florida Times Union articles.....it can be enlightening. Now thatI told you where not to go, I hope you can figure out where to go...........

Lookin4tail
12-10-02, 08:33
The Jacksonville board can't go a month without a new message! I'll throw down and give an update.

Things are slow all around it seems. Being the highly motivated workers that SWs are, we probably cannot expect them to brave the cold and rain. If you do see a girl working in these conditions I bet she is in dire need of a rock.

That being said, Phillips is slow. It looks like LE has been putting more pressure on the area in the last few weeks. The pay phones have all but been removed now so there are no good semi-legitimate "hang-out" spots for the girls to loiter around. South of Emerson has almost dried up. If you do see a girl down there she probably just got dropped off.

Main south of ML King is sparse or worse. The construction south of 8th has things pretty messed up. North of ML King, there are girls, just have to be patient and quick.

Cheers!

Muggs
12-22-02, 03:27
Stopped by angel therapy and got a $60 1/2 hour massage. Girl was a 7 with nice but. Great table shower with lots of attention to the certain areas. Proceeded to the room and 5 minutes into the massage she started stroking my certain area. Finished and completed the massage and wanted to play a little more. I think she like it.

Struck gold on Lane avenue. Around 8pm, found a girl name Jeanette. Slim about 29 yrs. Cute and funny. Great BJ with a condom. Kept going another 5 minutes after i was finished.

Again i ask, are there any other AMP's in the area besided inchiban and angel therapy. I know about the non-amps but they are a little expensive from what i hear...ie, norma jean, desiree, etc.

Any other streets besides the regular phillips, main, lane, and other?

Where is everyone anyway? No posts in awhile.

RaynMan55
12-23-02, 10:40
Wow....you mean there still is some hope on Lane avenue......I might have to investigate..........

john711
12-29-02, 01:00
in jacksonville i find the adv in the newspaper to reult in good looking women for outcall at $185. icabod in orange park is mainly only hj. the places north in gerogia have all been closed.

Lookin4tail
01-03-03, 08:27
Muggs,

Glad you found some on Lane! I've cruised through there several times in the last year and it has been as dry as... well you know.

The only new action I can report is Richard Rd off of University by the motel. This has been consistant for the last couple of weeks. A couple of ladies can be found strolling there, behind the pawn shop, and over to the gas station. They stay off of University for the most part it seems.

Phillips in all the usual places singles can be found, but it is spotty at best. I have noticed some new "talent" out lately along the track so maybe there's hope?

Scuba123
01-06-03, 23:27
I don't have a lot of posts cause I don't do it just to write a story. Main street has been good to me, and continues to be north of 8th street. Does anyone know about the 12th street pub. I went by there last time I was down there, at 11:30 pm. There were two cars with about three girls and three guys trying to figure out what to do. The doors were padlocked. Might they have closed that early, or are they closed down? Like to hear if anyone knows for sure. Also spent some time on A1A in Daytona. Was pretty good south of Speedway blvd. Especially at or near the 7/11 s.

Caddy XLT
01-08-03, 13:23
I went to angel therapy last week with cpoupon fron paper saved $10 on 1 hour . petite japanese lady with nice smal breast bathed me & gave me very nice massage. after she was done she ask if I needed anywhere else that needed attention. I rubbed my cock a little & she jump right to it. she applied some oil played with my balls & ass (fingerimg me while jerking me off) After I was done she wash me off with warm towel tipped her 20 and I cant wait to go back Oh yea very nice massage

Caddy XLT
01-08-03, 13:33
No one here ever talks about cinderellas (used to be Green Door) on McDuff Ave During the daytime usually two chicks there Sherry & Lynn, Sherry is big titty blonde 10 or 20 dances I prefer the 10 seems like I get same thing either way. Both girls have jacked me of plenty of times. you could probably get head from either for around 60 I got BJ in ther one day for cost of 3 dances 10 each not a bad price at all.
And as for hookers they are all over arlington (mostly crack heads) some look OK if their new to the area

joepoeaz
01-12-03, 00:46
Does anyone know what the deal is with C J's Bodyworks? They tout an all-female staff and advertise on sports radio - usually signs that you can get more than just a massage.

Tarl
01-13-03, 02:32
I'm here in the Marriott on Salisbury Rd off of the 202. First of all are the yellow pages any good or are they a rip off
(as in most cities I guess)? Do I have to go downtown? I'm here for a week.

Delamancha
01-24-03, 18:22
12th St. Pub is still open, though when I went early in the afternoon the girls hadn't arrived yet and I had to stop back later.

jbvspec
01-25-03, 22:00
Does anyone know if 12th street is open on sundays?

PWhipped
01-26-03, 10:05
Last trip to Jack was a good one. SW action good, found a good looking Blond on Phillips, wild blond hair. Had quick BBBJ and she wanted to meet me later, good service at motel later. Saw her ar the BP next day in a red dress and high heels , did not have time for a repete. I really get off on the excitement of SW scene but would really rather have a regular at my hotel. Just a little scared.
anyone know of a reasonable one for some private time, no ripoffs? Usually stay at in the Baymeadows area. PWhipped

12th st pub still going, Theresa now in jail for not paying speeding fine and then got caught driving with no liscense, she was the best looking one there, everthing relative,others are butt ugly, except for one, can't rmember her name tho, has bad attitude tho, they say she is pregnant. Rules have changed also and prices up a little. Still it is a hoot to hear all the chat and the offers. Wish they would get more girls, yeikes, did I really say girls?? Bar keep is the best looker, can be had also.

Caddy XLT
01-29-03, 11:00
I went to angel therapy yesterday. The girls name was Rose, small Japanese lady with nice breast. I got the 1 hour massage. After she was done with massage she broke out the oil starting jacking me & played with my balls. She started playing with my ass making me sqirm a little (asked if I like that) then she got some more oil out & started fingering me & stroking my cock at same time. I got off then she cleaned me up & sent me down the road. All in all was fun. Alot to pay to get jerked off but its safer than SW.

Muggs
01-29-03, 23:33
caddyxlt,

Is cinderella's a mixed club, white, black, etc? Seems like a biker's bar. What's the atmosphere like in there?

Purdog
02-01-03, 15:25
Went to angel yesterday....was lot of fun with a gal name sara...she was a 6 but showed a lot of interest in the main part while shower..She applied oil and jerked..very cooperative

ElMatador
02-01-03, 21:17
Can any of you guys give me some good info on the stripclub scene. Which ones do you guys think are the best clubs. The clubs that have the best two way contact lapdances. I'll preciate your info.

Vaginatarian
02-04-03, 21:12
Originally posted by elmatador
Can any of you guys give me some good info on the stripclub scene. Which ones do you guys think are the best clubs. The clubs that have the best two way contact lapdances. I'll preciate your info.
Look up club info here

http://www.tuscl.com/

and here

http://www.stripclublist.com/

New2Jax
02-05-03, 02:19
Hell things were so dead on Phillips and some of the side areas you all have mentioned that I gave up and went down to Orlando the other night. See my post there and then wish it were you.

Damn i need something closer to home. C'mon folks help a guy out by posting...this jax boards need HELP

oh to have a fs amp's like back in LA

ElMatador
02-08-03, 00:34
I was in jax last thursday and it was dead. I saw one white girl on phillips. I turned to the parking lot on centerfolds, when i went back to pick her up, there was LE talking to the girl. I got lucky. It's too dangerous in jax to get a hooker.

Msaunders6969
02-08-03, 01:48
Hello all,

I will be in the Jacksonville area next Sunday. I keep reading about Angels. Where is this palce????????

Thanks!

HotVaBeachMan
02-10-03, 21:04
I was on travel down Jacksonville last week and did some trolling up Main St. After about half hour I saw a short (~5') and skinny SW blonde in a tight white mini skirt around 20th and Main. She claim her name is Kimberly and I rate her as a 6 -7 in the look scale with fairly nice skin, a tight butt and small perky boobs and a friendly disposition.

After agreeing to FS for $40 we proceeded to the "peekaboo" motel down at Golfair Road. While we were going at it the girl was very responsive and seemed to be enjoying herself quite nicely with the appropriate moaning and crying at the right stroke points. During the FS she asked me if I would be interested in doing her up the ass since she was in the mood for it. I told Kimberly that the only way I would do her up the ass was with a triple baggie and if she gave herself at least two enemas to cleanse herself as much as possible before the act.

She agreed and after a quick sidetrip to the drug store we were back at the peekaboo hotel (it cost me another $14 for the room since they don't allow you to leave and come back) with very heavy duty rubbers (nothing but the thick ones for this) and a couple of enema kits.

After clearing her with the two enemas, I proceeded to penetrate her with her missionary style (on her back). She squealed and cried a bit when I proceeded to enter her fairly fast and hard but at no time did she tell me to stop. We went at it quite fast and furious for a few minutes at which point I had one of the best orgasms I ever had. After that she decided to chat (I guess the GFE) and gave me a massage while giving me a run down on her life (like if I cared). I think she was looking for another engagement, but I was totally spent, so after a few minutes we got dressed and left.

Overall, a very good time for about ~$90 (40FS + $28 hotel+$20 for rubbers and enema kits) since she was fairly good looking, she seemed to be enjoying her work and she never asked for any more $$ for the anal sex. Kimberly says she walks mostly around 20-27 and Main in the late afternoon and early evenings. I will look her up the next time I come down to Jax for a repeat encounter.

New2Jax
02-11-03, 03:27
hey
this is gonna sound dumb but where is Main relative to Phillips at University /Emerson. I' ll get a map but seriously folks how far off the beaten path is it?

Beavis
02-11-03, 14:30
Main street is North of the river. From the Trout River South to the St. Johns.

Grappler
02-15-03, 15:00
Originally posted by hotvabeachman
I was on travel down Jacksonville last week and did some trolling up Main St. After about half hour I saw a short (~5') and skinny SW blonde in a tight white mini skirt around 20th and Main. She claim her name is Kimberly and I rate her as a 6 -7 in the look scale with fairly nice skin, a tight butt and small perky boobs and a friendly disposition.

Kimberly is her name, and no one enjoys their work as much as she does.
Bring a camera, or a vid camera, and some toys, and she will entertain you fo hours.

She can go nonstop for hours on end. And she will not ask for anything extra. She will also watch xxx movies for hours and play with toys, if ya let her.

New2Jax
02-16-03, 02:32
Is that the main st off 95 as i head north into downtown?

Also was out saturday night between 10-11 on phillips and all i saw was LE all over the place. some in unmarked cars...but a conerted effort of local cops and sherriffs. from university north it was cops galore and not a working girl to be seen.

Lookin4tail
02-26-03, 08:07
Haven't posted in a while so thought I'd wake things up here.

Phillips update:
SOSDD (Same old Sluts, Different Day). When is some new talent going to move in to this area? The same beotches strolling along day after day. LE (seems to be more unmarked lately) has been quite heavy and annoying. The marked patrol cars harass the girls and seem to leave the mongers alone. The unmarked will tag along behind you and see what you are doing. What a great way to defend the country against terrorism!

Main Skreet:
To much LEO, to much risk and not enough reward. Girls tend to be skanks lately. LE harasses whomever they can. Far to many unsavory characters milling around looking like they'd slit your throat for a twenty. No thank you!

Someone here has to have other info of places of interest? Some places I'd like to here more about:

Arlington Expressway - Haven't seen a worker there ever. What time of day?

Lane Ave - It's been several years since I've seen anything. One poster said he has seen one, but she must have been a mirage...

Sunbeam Rd - Never, ever, ever have I seen anything that remotely looked like a SW.

St. Augustine Rd N - Nothing, nada. Anyone else?

Love to here from the rest of you out there. Come-on! Let's share some info.

PWhipped
03-07-03, 09:07
Will be back in Jax next week. Anything new?
also St Augustine. Anything new because of bike week, is over this weekend??? The Pub still open for "business"? Any action, non SW in the Baymeadows area? Yeah, I know, lots of questions, BUT I report alot also, See ya guys, PW

Muggs
03-10-03, 01:40
Originally posted by Pwhipped
Will be back in Jax next week. Anything new?
also St Augustine. Anything new because of bike week, is over this weekend??? The Pub still open for "business"? Any action, non SW in the Baymeadows area? Yeah, I know, lots of questions, BUT I report alot also, See ya guys, PW

Pwhipped,

I heard this place called cinderellas is similiar to The Pub. Check it out. It's on McDuff.

never been myself.

PWhipped
03-12-03, 10:56
Muggs and all, I finally found Cinderella's, It is on the South Side of Int 20 on McDuff. Go S. on McDuff, past grocery store on left(WinnDixie????) cross over large intersection(Post rd???) , it will be on your left,, white building(House). This place is like comparing 12th St as EconoTravel and Cinderella's as the Hilton. It was very clean inside and decorated nicely. Has two small VIP rooms for dances. YES she has big ones, has great muscle control, can move the bra up and down either left one or right or both at the same time. All are friendly like 12th St, but the place will not blow down in a high wind and it is clean. They will make you happy also, but want to get to know you first, either a reference or multiple trips and proof. It is really worth the trip. Also, 2 on day shift, Bigg busted Blond and very friendly Brunette, boyh big girls. Two on night shift also, change 6:30-7:00. I was there during the change of gaurd<grin> Ngt shift girl knew me from 12th St and when I went later last night to 12th St, she had called over there and said was in town. So be nice at both places as they talk.
Also visited 12th St Pub, also very friendly but grungy. Worth your trip also for the ambiance(grin) and the service. BTW < my favorite blond is now out of jail.
Also in the afternoon looking for Cinderella's, I saw 3-4 SW on McDuff South and also 2 on North. Picked up a REALLY nice looking, lgt skinned blk-Mex-??, 7-8 on SW scale, rose tatoo on breast, wearing a loose light dress, no panties, nice trimmed puss, 15 BBBJ,but was very nervous,or needed a fix? Found off McDuff South and on west side on 1 or 2nd Street north of Post. Also after picking her up, saw another hot one on the next street.
Enough make believe, as you all know this only fiction as I am wrighting a book and none is true.
Anybody have any stories, will be here tonight, winging it back home tomorrow. PW

Fritz the Cat
03-24-03, 01:33
Hey all... New member here... Just an update on the Phillips Hwy SWs. Was out last night 11:30 and later. Saw 5 different girls all about 5-6 looks with one an 8. Most were around Richard Rd, and the side roads connecting up to Phillips. Also, a noticable lack of LE in the area.

Got a BBBJ for $20 from a 30ish skinny brunette. Girl was OK in looks, but made up for it in enthusiasm for her work. Allowed plenty of touching and fingering and wasn't shy about her enjoyment of it. She got VERY wet during. Didn't drool a drop either.

DrPiddle
03-28-03, 23:54
Hey Guys,

Anyone with experience with Sapphire's Centerfolds (Escorts)? Are they the real deal?

Thanx

DP

Unkaperv
04-01-03, 11:05
Hello all. First post from a longtime viewer.
Hit Jax last Thursday night(3/27). LE presence very heavy on all the main cruising areas. Saw a couple of girls on Main, couple more on Phillips hwy but didn't even bother slowing down, the cops were so plentiful. Stopped in at Cinderellas, nothing going on there. There were two bored dancers playing bartop video games. One rather fluffy one, one older girl, both rated about 4. Was just about to leave when a cheerful lady approached me and we started up a conversation. She told me it was her birthday(heard that one before) and invited me for a dance in the booth. She led me to a walled off space with a beaded curtain right by the front door and started her dance. After the compulsary 'are you a cop?', she took my hand and put it on her ass. I took the hint and ran my hands up her sides and around front, cupping her breasts in my hands. She turned around and allowed me to suckle her as she unzipped me and did a manual release, catching my offering expertly in a kleenex. After leaving the booth, she gave me a peck on the cheek and headed for the bathroom. Good time to leave.
Next, headed to the Gold Club. Kinda like getting a steak after eating beans for a while. Pretty good croud there. Got three vip room dances from three lovely ladies, contact from full tit fondling to teasing brushes, depending on the girl. Couldn't get any of the girls interested in after hours activity, though. Any one out there have any luck with Gold Club girls? Maybe they make enough from dancing, or they could be overly cautious. I was there when the place was raided a couple of months ago. These are the hottest girls in town, and I'd really like to hook up with one.
Oh well. To sum it all up, Gold Club was an expensive tease, Cinderellas was cheaper and more satisfying.
Beans taste fine.

Caddy XLT
04-10-03, 14:15
I went to Cinderellas last Friday I got the 20 dance dont remember her name (blonde with David Letterman Gap) She pulled it right out applied some baby lotion to it real nice HJ.

I also made it to Angel Therapy < Rose gave me real nice massage then when she was done gave me REAL NICE HJ

The best bang for your $ has to be Cinderellas but either way the massage is nice too. Blonde SW walking around Arlington Rd & University Blvd She will blow you for as little as 10

Muggs
04-10-03, 23:32
Originally posted by caddyxlt
I went to Cinderellas last Friday I got the 20 dance dont remember her name (blonde with David Letterman Gap) She pulled it right out applied some baby lotion to it real nice HJ.

Caddyxlt,

what's the seen like in ciderellas? Is it a mixed club or what. it kinda looks like a bikers bar from the outside. what's the scoop? What's the ethnicity of the dancers...is it a mix?

PWhipped
04-11-03, 09:57
Muggs, you gone blind like your Mother said you would if you whipped yo chicken?? As I said before, place seemed very clean, not like the 13th. Remember , you sent ,me there a long time ago, loosing yo memory also<grin> Hmmm loosing anything else<GRIN> Try it, you'll may like it. PW

Muggs and all, I finally found Cinderella's, It is on the South Side of Int 20 on McDuff. Go S. on McDuff, past grocery store on left(WinnDixie????) cross over large intersection(Post rd???) , it will be on your left,, white building(House). This place is like comparing 12th St as EconoTravel and Cinderella's as the Hilton. It was very clean inside and decorated nicely. Has two small VIP rooms for dances. YES she has big ones, has great muscle control, can move the bra up and down either left one or right or both at the same time. All are friendly like 12th St, but the place will not blow down in a high wind and it is clean. They will make you happy also, but want to get to know you first, either a reference or multiple trips and proof. It is really worth the trip. Also, 2 on day shift, Bigg busted Blond and very friendly Brunette, boyh big girls. Two on night shift also, change 6:30-7:00. I was there during the change of gaurd<grin> Ngt shift girl knew me from 12th St and when I went later last night to 12th St, she had called over there and said was in town. So be nice at both places as they talk.
Also visited 12th St Pub, also very friendly but grungy. Worth your trip also for the ambiance(grin) and the service. BTW < my favorite blond is now out of jail.
Also in the afternoon looking for Cinderella's, I saw 3-4 SW on McDuff South and also 2 on North. Picked up a REALLY nice looking, lgt skinned blk-Mex-??, 7-8 on SW scale, rose tatoo on breast, wearing a loose light dress, no panties, nice trimmed puss, 15 BBBJ,but was very nervous,or needed a fix? Found off McDuff South and on west side on 1 or 2nd Street north of Post. Also after picking her up, saw another hot one on the next street.
Enough make believe, as you all know this only fiction as I am wrighting a book and none is true.
Anybody have any stories, will be here tonight, winging it back home tomorrow. PW

Muggs
04-13-03, 23:48
Muggs, you gone blind like your Mother said you would if you whipped yo chicken?? As I said before, place seemed very clean, not like the 13th. Remember , you sent ,me there a long time ago, loosing yo memory also<grin> Hmmm loosing anything else<GRIN> Try it, you'll may like it. PW

Dammit Pwhipped! You are right! I forgot all about that damn good post you gave back then. When you got **** on the mind it tends to shake your memory.

Thanks

Muggs

Skippy69
04-14-03, 15:35
Hey pwhipped here is some more info for your book. Saturday night around 11:00 saw a black haired sw in the timaquana area. For $30 she provided FS.

ChillWilly69
04-21-03, 11:33
The sport pages have a third ad for massage now. Anybody been to Oriental Tanning Salon on Normandy Blvd?

PWhipped
04-22-03, 10:40
Ok mongers, dreamed that I was coming to Jax week after next, 1st full week in May, Things are sure quite here on the bde. Whats happining???? You guys(and girls) know I will post during or after my trip, so get me up to date next week and let me know anything new and if and where to gentlemen LE are working and such. Gather the info and post next week so I can be prepared. I will write a book of my dreams after my visit. Also will be in Gainsville and up thru Lakeland and back to Jax.
Hey Muggs, you recover your sight from playing with your pecker?<grin> PWhipped

Zclek
04-23-03, 20:10
Oriental Tanning Salon

Dreamed I visited this establishment the other night. It is on Normandy west of 295 right past the KFC at the end of a small strip mall that is sideways to the road. The other stores in the same mall close about 8:00 so the only traffic around is at the KFC. You might want to stop in KFC for a bite and scope out the place.

At first I thought my dream was going to turn into a nightmare when I spotted a gentlman in place of the usual mamasan. Also the pricing was a little strange with the coupon is was 63. Maybe this was the grand openning special but it threw me. But it turned into a great dream after all. Mamasan came out as I was paying to escort me back to my room. She soon left me to get comfortable. In a minute a fine young lady came into the room and I knew I was in heaven. Her name was the same as the famous painting. The one with the crooked smile. As for the rest of my dream it was just like the old dreams I used to have of the places in Kingsland.

Everything was available and for not much more than the door fee.

On a side note Angel Therapy was closed that night also. I was suprised not to see their add in Mondays paper but did see it Tuesday.

Zclek
04-24-03, 22:53
Update:

Angel Therapy was open tonight so I guess they must of just took the day off or were having electrical problems. Didn't try the door last time or this time just drove by on the way to Oriental.

Dreamed the same dream tonight about Oriental Tanning. It was the same dream as last time. Same guy at the front desk, same girl took care of me, the only difference was I didn't see mamsan until I was in the shower. She poked her head in and said something to the young lady. Sometimes I wish I spoke the language so I would know what they were talking about. Same menu was offered.

Pwhipped

I don't make the rounds too often now, but my buddy and I are planning to make the rounds next Wednesday or Thursday. I usually don't make the rounds with out him since he been making the rounds for along time. We usually start out at the beach at Crossroads so he can have a couple of pitchers then head to the westside. We will diffenitly hit 12th st., he is sortta partial to your favorite blond. We may hit the Pony and Cinderella's while we are over in that area. Don't do much dreaming while we are together, just like to enjoy the banter and the dances. Will let you know the current state of things next week.

MrMeyers
04-26-03, 23:33
Zclec,

About how old was the woman in your dream? Was she petite?

Was on King Street in downtown St. Augustine the other day and right in front of the police station at the gas station saw this really pretty girl no older than 19. She was talking to some young guys and thought no way she was a SW. As I was pumping gas she walked over and asked for a ride, wow what a cute petite girl, took her to the Days Inn and did her right. All for 60 bucks.

Of course no phone but she said you would be surprised how many girls are out there. By the way, this was at 1pm during the week.

PWhipped
04-27-03, 20:07
Mr Meyers, what woman are you asking about?? PW

Zclek, may have to try the tanning spa. Thanks for the info

Will ask for a update on Mon 6th, as I shall be in Jax./Gainsville.
Thanks, be careful, PW

NowAndThen
04-27-03, 23:05
PW, there are a few old 12th streeters at richet(sp). Worth a visit.

PWhipped
04-28-03, 07:27
Nowanthen; help me, what is richet??? PW

Purdog
04-28-03, 18:44
Does any one know the phone of Oriental Tanning....Their address is not listed in the directory, also Angel is closed for remodeling

Zclek
04-28-03, 20:05
Mr. Meyers:

She must have been late twenties or early thirties. A little over the petite range. Hate guessing sizes but looked around 34C-32-34 about 5'5". On first visit there were a couple others in the lobby but I did not get a good look at them. On second visit did not see anyone else.

Pwhipped:

Ricochet Show Bar is on Casset avenue right before you get to San Jaun on the left hand side of the road.

Will be making the rounds of the beaches and westside bars on Weds. night.

Also 12th street is now open on Sundays.

NowAndThen
04-28-03, 22:24
Just like cinderella and 12st but different. Just off maybe san jose? check though. Our blonde fried will give you directions.

PWhipped
04-28-03, 22:28
Nowandthen, E-mail me Pwhipped_1950@hotmail.com

NowAndThen
04-29-03, 12:48
PW.. done post when you finish as I will be there shortly.

New2Jax
05-02-03, 19:36
hey mrmeyers...

i go up and down king street in st A several times a week during the hours you mention and sometimes later in the evening too and have never seen anything like you descibed...

frankly i just don't believe it...even the Flagler girls are not that wild..

Tango Alpha
05-05-03, 00:53
Things are gettin interesting up here. It looks like there are three bars (12th, Cindy and Ricochet) plus three AMP (OTS, Ichiban and Angel Therapy) that are worth mongering.

Originally posted by Zclek
Oriental Tanning Salon

Dreamed I visited this establishment the other night. It is on Normandy west of 295 right past the KFC at the end of a small strip mall that is sideways to the road. The other stores in the same mall close about 8:00 so the only traffic around is at the KFC. You might want to stop in KFC for a bite and scope out the place.

At first I thought my dream was going to turn into a nightmare when I spotted a gentlman in place of the usual mamasan. Also the pricing was a little strange with the coupon is was 63. Maybe this was the grand openning special but it threw me. But it turned into a great dream after all. Mamasan came out as I was paying to escort me back to my room. She soon left me to get comfortable. In a minute a fine young lady came into the room and I knew I was in heaven. Her name was the same as the famous painting. The one with the crooked smile. As for the rest of my dream it was just like the old dreams I used to have of the places in Kingsland.

Everything was available and for not much more than the door fee.

MrMeyers
05-05-03, 23:33
Checked out Ichiban and Oriental Tanning Salon today. Ichiban would not let me see the girls first which is never a good sign so I walked out and at OTS there are only 2 woman ever doing massages and both are over 40 and not to great looking.

PWhipped
05-08-03, 23:32
Been monger all week,I dreamed that 12th is much,much better than before. Teresa is the manager now and the place is much cleaner. Also dreamed that there is new meat, much better looking, Laurie, 40 , beautifull legs, great service, Gail, 40's good looking, Tiffiney 30's, tall good looking good FS. Also a new black girl with Giganic tits, short and all of them are really friendly. Great place to visit now. At least it seemed so in my dream.

McDuff is loaded with SW, mostly white and looking good, probably crack heads tho, but not strung out so must be new to the scene. Dreamed I saw them day and night, many at night after 10PM up near Cinderella's Dreamed I went to Cinderella's, two fatties only , no customers. all must be at 12st.

Dreamed I checked out Ricochet, really great looking younggirl behind bar, I'm a newbe there so did not get any service. Will next time unless I wake up.

Saw nothing on Phillips, LE must have cleaned it up.

Got a number of one near Cinderella's who looks pretty good. PW

Muggs
05-09-03, 00:20
Great Job Pwhipped!

I struck gold again on Lame (excuse me Lane) ave. Lane is hit or miss...you just have to get lucky. Around 8 pm i picked up "julie" 27 yrs...about 5'4. Awesome cjb for $15.

Guys i would check lane often. A few weeks ago i was riding around 12pm and found a WSW on the road between Home Depot and the Lil champ store. Gave me a cbj for $10 while i drove around.

Yes pwhipped you are right. Mcduff has some good looking SW walking around some time. Check on Nelson also. To get to nelson go towards winn dixie (directions as if coming from I-10) and turn right at the light...college street or something. Nelson about 3-4 streets down...turn at the white church. You usually can find some good ones there too. It a beautiful hispanic SW who walks that area. I see no hints of a sting...but am too cautious to try her.

I did Cinderellas, and had a fat chick..she danced a great lap..but wouldn't do much. I think it is because i was new. I like them because they wash their hands. After a dance they immediately go to the bathroom. The girls at 12st....will do their business and go right to the bar and try to talk to some else or pop open something to drink. I usually carry some hand sanitizer with me...and have them sanitize before they special me.

I've seen a few down university north as well.

Pwhipped, if you try the side rodes on phillips you usually can get lucky. They are putnam and hardnall. Usually you'll find some SW there in the morning hours 7am to about 12pm.

of course all this is a figment of my imagination.

muggs

New2Jax
05-17-03, 13:18
Hi all,

After the rain endedabout 11pm last night was out. I was up and down McDuff last night from 1130-1230 and didnt see nada.

As for Lane, didnt see shit either. Am I in the wrong sections??? basically I'm up and down the 2-3 miles either side of the I-10.

As for Phillips, they had a power outage or something...cops hasseled an older frumpy gal past the Hess. Then they hasseled a meaty sw below emerson a block south of Centerfolds. Neither would have been worth a second look.

I may have to try the amp scene now.

NowAndThen
05-17-03, 17:13
Saw 1 sw just north of te hgrocery store on mcduff above cinderells latina nice looking but gone before I got back. SSDD at teh regular "strip" joint. Why use teh AMPs? PW you were right about the new talent at 12st. Thanks for the email and when you head to either Sav or back to Jax email me again.

New2Jax
05-17-03, 17:42
well, I must just be off with my timing. Happened to be up that way this afternoon and saw zilch on Mc duff or Lane but i didnt expect to at 3pm either.

and after finally bothering to check out 12st...wow a true hole in the wall...not for the faint of heart thats for sure.

BTW Oriental is closed until Monday...so says the sign in the window...where is Angel therapy again?

and SSDD what the hell does that mean?

Escalde Driver
05-17-03, 22:51
Can somebody please provide directions to 12th Street? I got all the details, stuck them in Yahoo maps and after getting on MLK from 95 I ended up in the biggest shithole I've ever seen.
I felt like I was hunting down Michael Douglas' daughter in the movie"Traffic". I called while lost but the connection was so lousy I couldn't hear what the chick was saying, maybe she had something in her mouth. It was probably one of you guys, you bastards.

I blasted out of there and went to Wacko's and dropped $100 and went home with my deeeak in my hand.

PWhipped
05-19-03, 07:38
RE: 12th St Pub, get off Int 10 at McDuff, go north on McDuff, keep going , cross Beaver, keep going, street will make a left turn/curve? at the Dog track, go to the Stop/light, turn Right, as in going north, it will be on your left 10 blocks or so, right before street makes a left. Teah buddy, not for the faint at heart, but for the horney at crotch<Grin> It is a safe place, little dirty, but Teresa is cleaning it up and the service is good.
See post in Nov about going the other way on McDuff for Cinderellas's. All the establishments, 12th, Cinder and Ricko have service avalible. Yeah, I made all this up and just dreamed it. PW

Caddy XLT
05-22-03, 16:03
I went to Angel Therapy on Thursday morning for the one hour massage. She She scrubbed me down from head to toe taking good care of my friend who was happy to see her. After drying me off had a relaxing massage. Started playing with my balls when she was near the end of massage. Rolled over & I layed down while she sat locking legs (facing me) took very good care of me I have to try the other massage place on Normandy I will let yall know when I do.

Vaginatarian
05-26-03, 01:10
Originally posted by Escalde Driver
Can somebody please provide directions to 12th Street? I got all the details, stuck them in Yahoo maps and after getting on MLK from 95 I ended up in the biggest shithole I've ever seen.
I felt like I was hunting down Michael Douglas' daughter in the movie"Traffic".

If you found the biggest shithole you've ever seen, then dude, you found 12th Street Pub! PW is absolutely right: it is not for the faint of heart. I found it the last time I was in Jax and I drove right on past!

PWhipped
05-26-03, 08:31
Now , Now Mr. pussyeater` don't talk so bad about my home away from home. I believe Escalade never found 12th St. Yep, it did used to be the shittiest hole anywhere, but now it just a little seedy and is a lot cleaner that it used to be. You said you just passed on by, you should have stopped in. Really, a couple of the old ones are still shere, but they have some new ones also, Teresa is mgr now and is cleaning the shithole up. But still looks like a hole. She is still into making you happy also. You will be perfectly safe there, never any trouble, there is a blk guy there that is always there, he is thier "bouncer-protecter", no, not a pimp, just there to watch that no one gets out of line, and they have a wide line.<grin> I go there every time I work in Jax area just for the cold beer and the conversation, sometime very oral conversation. e-mail PWhipped_1950 at Hotmail dot com.

Vaginatarian, looked at your history, you and I seem to travel a similar area, Fl,Tn, SC and Ga. Had any luck in Tifton latly? Also, if you want some tele # around in Jax,Atl,Macon Colum, Chatta and other area , let me know,e.mail me,maybe we can exchange some #'s. PWhipped

Delamancha
05-27-03, 18:10
Here's my submission to the creative fiction workshop:

There's a new ad in the T-U for J & D Therapy, on Phillips just north of JTB. My attendant was Coco, a 30ish Thai gal with enhanced breasts, who said she just started today. After a halfhearted massage, she asked me to massage her. Then I got back on the table and succumbed to her manual dexterity.

Much about the situation (especially the crappy massage) led me to anticipate more intimacy, which did not arrive but was promised for later visits. The manual dexterity part was very satisfying, though. Coco says that 4 other attendants are working at J & D, which would give as much variety as Angel and OTS combined.

Delamancha

New2Jax
05-28-03, 22:36
was out on Mc Duff last night about 10:30ish...saw 1 and 1 only WSW..and she was pretty hot with nice jugs and an outfit that screamed hooker...she even smelled nice. $20 was all it took. I, shoulda gone to her place somewhere nearby supposedly and banged her for $30.

later on, maybe 11:30 ish drove down Phiillips and was surprised to see 2 wsw and a black gal, all were very very skanky, glad i'd done my business elswhere. Lately that stretch has been
dead.

Fritz the Cat
05-28-03, 23:17
Had to go downtown this morning for a meeting... Took the opportunity to travel via Phillips. Total of 5 SW (around 7:30ish). 4 white, 1 black. Averaged around 5-6 in the looks department. I was just passing through so I didn't partake, but looks like the morning hours just before hotel check out may be the ticket.

Lookin4tail
06-06-03, 21:41
Haven't posted in a while and the Jax board is DEAD so I thought I'd jump in!

Phillips Highway:
Not as active as around the first of the year. Been a couple of well televised stings in the Putnum area so I think that has had a dampening affect. Still "ladies" can be seen early in the morning and in the evenings. Seems action has moved south of Emerson again.

Main Skreet:
I don't go there anymore. Just too risky for my tastes.

McDuff:
On advice from others on the board, been doing some "research" in this area. There is not a large number of girls there, but they are definately a step above what you find elsewhere in Jax. South of I-10 to Winn-Dixie is the best bet. Make sure you peer down the side streets too.

Lane Ave:
PW's right, it is worth a trip through as there is some action in the area. South of I-10 and around the general area can be worth while.

Well Gentlemen, tip a pint to the hobby and be safe!

Delamancha
06-11-03, 14:32
Another visit to J & D Therapy last week. Saw "Joie," a slim unenhanced 30ish lady. Unlike the last time, the massage was decent, though I was a bit concerned at first by he conducting the massge through a sheet like Ichiban's old no-touchee therapy. No need to worry -- Joie showed her manual dexterity all the way through to the happy end. No offer for me to massage her, or other intimacies. After the massage she dressed me, a nice old-fashioned touch which I haven't seen much at local AMPs. I'm beginning to like this place, even though other intimacies can be found over on the west side.

****** De La Mancha

Scuba123
06-11-03, 23:34
well guys, I found the 12th street pub finally at an open time. It was in the afternoon, and I DID go in and have a beer. Everyone WAS friendly enough, but REALLY.... I wouldn't have touched them with your body parts. I have had some bad ones in my day too. There is one named Kim that I still see on Main street, and she looks worse everytime I see her. Guess I'm comfortable with her, and I guess that goes for something. I did run into a new one for me anyway on Main street. Said her name was Marilyn. Had a great clean pussey, and somewhat small tits with BIG nipples. I like that, so if you do to, she was not too bad to look at either. Gave a great bbbj for $20. Could have probably had about anything else for not much more, but I didn't have the time this time. I'd say... Don't give up on Main street. I did check out Lane ave too, and maybe just saw the worst, but they were BAD. Good luck.

Fritz the Cat
06-12-03, 01:59
Guys,

A word of warning on Phillips. I was out tonight, picked up a blonde SW with a 7 body, 5 face. She said her name was Roxanne. Talked, negotiated and came to an agreement. Parked and got started. As soon as I was in a compromising position, she hauled ass out of the car and disappeared.

Keep an eye out for her. Thin, blonde, frizzy hair, tight bod, 5'5". She goes by the name Roxanne and said she runs with a girl named Jennifer.

Steer clear of this one guys. The bod truly would have been worth it, but she stiffed me (and not in a good way!)

Fritz the Cat
06-12-03, 02:10
Sorry for the separate report... Was pissed off and thought the last one should stand on its own.

Soooo... Before the reported incident, I spent about 1 1/2 hour cruising... McDuff, Lane, Phillips.... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! 10p to about 11:30p or so.

Any info on any other places in town? I've had some luck on Mayport Road / Atlantic Blvd area, mostly local talent. Jax Beach (2nd street, 2 blocks south of Beach Blvd and North to Neptune Beach) used to be a good bet, but things seem to have quieted down there too.

New Man
06-13-03, 00:05
Hey, Mancha,

What kinda rates they have there at J&D THerapy? I'll be in town in a few daze looking for a massage.

Thanks in advance.

Delamancha
06-15-03, 17:06
J & D has a door fee of $80, and there is usually a $10 coupon in the sports section of the daily fishwrapper. In a couple visits I have never had negotiations with my attendants, who each seemed satisfied when I tipped them a couple Jacksons afterward.

PWhipped
06-16-03, 06:50
FritzTC, Strange with Roxanne, I had her trip before last in Jax, she preformed for me and wanted to meet later in my motel, but I could not make it. Wonder what the differece was or is?? Thanks for the info, if I see her again, will be very carefull.

My next trip to Jax and area will be the week following July 4th, see my past posts and you guys give me some pointers for a posting punter.

New2Jax, was the one found on McDuff sortof latin looking? I want to find her when I come back.

12st, yeah a little skanky, yeah a lot skanky, but beveryonce in a while they have some decent ones there, but it is still fun to visit.

See you guys in a couple weeks, please keep me informed. PWhipped

New2Jax
06-16-03, 17:06
hey PW

nah, the gal I saw was a white girl. I'vce been up that way 3-4 times since and have not seen her since but if she really did live around there then who knows? I did see a few bsw going the other way on McDuff actually down the side streets but nevert stopped to investigate.

Fritz the Cat
06-16-03, 21:47
RE: Roxanne... Yeah, I thought it was going to be fun, but she was way nervous the whole time (maybe cracked up?) I was really suprised when she bailed as things were off to a good start. Oh well, just chalk it up to experience.

Lookin4tail
06-17-03, 06:37
PW and New2Jax,

There are a couple of girls around McDuff that look latin. One hangs out more around the church on Post. I believe she is latin and many times is with another girl.

There is another one that hangs out on McDuff, I think she lives off of Edison, that has dark "latinish" hair. she always travels alone and many times is wearing a short white skirt.

On a side note:
There is a grey Impala that LE has been using on Phillips for undercover work. I have also witnessed a Mitsubishi Montero prowling about that I swear is LE. Be careful guys!

New2Jax
06-18-03, 19:13
grey impala?? I know I have seen a white corvette pulled over hassling the girls , usually pulls up after the squad car. I have also seen him writing tickets...somehow I figured y'all knew that..but then Phillips has been so dead so long...

A couple weeks ago I did get an ok bj from a thin white gal named Amanda saidf she was fron St. Aug, who was literally waiting outside the motel at the top of phillips near the volvo place with her suitcase...this was a saturday afternoon of all times.

she definitely was a coke/crack head said she was just out of rehab snif, and that snif she needed some $$ for a room, snif ok bj and no tracks but geez it was a little weird snif.

jbvspec
06-18-03, 23:10
Was down Phillips today by the small strip joint (cant remember the name) saw 2 wsw about 6-7 didnt have time to stop and besides they were SURROUNDED by potential clients.(at least 4-5 cars) other wise saw 1 potential bsw a little farther noth on phillips.

jbvspec
06-18-03, 23:11
I also saw 1 wsw and 1 bsw on MLK north nearing callahan. I had not seen any posts before about this area. Does anyone have any info?

Fritz the Cat
06-20-03, 01:38
So, anyone had any luck lately on Mayport Rd or at the Beach. I used to check both regularly with some luck.

New2Jax
06-22-03, 16:40
Kinda bored cruising without seeing any action so I gave J&D therapy a go. Super clean facility which surprised me. 2-3 girls there. I had a little korean gal named suzi. The body wash was nice as was her special attention to my privates. The massage is kinda weird under a sheet but plenty of touching.

She finally got around to what I wanted and started a negotiation. I started at $40 and went to $80 thinking it was for everything. It was soon apparent everything, in fact nothing but a hj was available so I gently told her that a hj was much less like $40 I alrady had her topless and bottomless and was enjoying her soft skin and perky breasts.

She was bummed out but agreed and gave a nice hj. Much more than I would normally spend for just a hj but the overall clean facility and safety factor not to mention she wasn't a skank made it quite enjoyable.

And to think for not much more in LA you got it all with a hot little asian ahh maybe I need to go back and visit LA.

Paranoid Doof #2
06-26-03, 16:22
First off, I have the read Jax board for about 6 months, and have always found the posts by the regulars to be very enjoyable. I make it down there a few times a year for business. Since everything is downtown, I skip the rental car and take a car service. That means no SWs or trips to the 12th Street Pub. Am looking for a good escort, a GFE, if you will (some D/S is a bonus). Any suggestions? I have looked at some of the online escort rating sites, but they seem to be missing something. I will report back on any leads.

Muggs,

Hope your Denver was successful. Saw your post for AMP's, but my membership was not approved in time to point you in the right direction. Hopefully you found an earlier post by the other gentleman about downtown AMPs.

Doof

The Fat Guy
07-01-03, 00:42
I found the board by accident and wanted to lend my knowledge. 12th street is no longer managed by Theresa, but the place is still rockin'. Theresa moved on to another bar to broaden her horizons and is doing well.

I went to Ichiban out in OP today and got one of the best showers in a long time of going there, the girl finished with the usual manual.

I was going to stop in at OTS but was told that only one girl was working and she was busy.

If I can think of anything else I'll post it in a few days.

PWhipped
07-02-03, 09:53
Fat Guy, where did Theresa go?? What do the girls look like there now, is the taller brunette, slim still there? Will be there next week and need to no the scoop. PWhipped @ Hotmail.com

Parinoid, if you are there next week, I will take you out one night to the 3 bars I know. See e-mail

Where are you regular posters, don't let me go down blind this trip, you guys know always post info on my trips. PW

BTW, anyone want to meet for abeer at one of the hot spots? PWhipped

Paranoid Doof #2
07-02-03, 15:36
PWhipped,

Thanks for the offer, sincerely. I won't be there until around August 1st. I would enjoy the company since my trips there are usually less than interesting. I hope, and would bet based on reading your previous posts both in Jax and elsewhere, that you have an enjoyable trip. I have been scanning the escort boards, and may have an idea or two for Jax. Nothing has really sparked my interest yet, but that doesn't mean I won't give someone a try.

Doof

Zclek
07-02-03, 16:40
Pwipped,

The info I have on 12th st. (which is second hand from someone that visits regularly) is that your favorite bartender got picked up for violating her probation. She maybe out by now, but I don't think so. Will ask my source to check the next time he is there. He is planning on going out of town tomorrow(Thursday) but may get back so I can get the info to post Monday. Last I heard the brunette is still there. I have not been in a couple of weeks. The girls were the same as when she was there, but have a new bartender that I haven't seen before.

Jax Monger
07-03-03, 05:42
Hi all,

I have been reading this board for a while ( 6 mo+ ) and decided to stop lurking in the background and post some info.

PWhipped,

I was a 12st the other day, the girl I think you are talking about was still there. Everyone that I can remember from my last visit wasn't though. I also made the mistake of going straight from work ( bad idea ). Everyone thought I was LE which wasn't good at all.

PWhipped I also wanted to say thanks for the info on OSaka in ATL. I just got back from a trip and was very happy with thier service.

New2Jax
07-03-03, 19:01
Took an early cruise down McDuff aroung 4:30 pm and saw nothing and didn't really expect to.

Continued down to Phillips and again nothing, I woulda thought maybe a skank or 2 woulda tried to satisfy the early holiday weekend mongerer. Oh well.

Unkaperv
07-04-03, 14:13
Hello all,

Just back from a late night/early morning foray in Freakville. Main St. seemsed to be fairly active. Saw several BSWs along the lower numbered streets, and a couple of decent WSWs a little further north. Got decent attention from one there. LE very prevalent, so use discretion. From there, went on to Phillips hwy and saw nothing. Maybe the time was wrong(sunrise). Then headed to McDuff and found a good bit of activty for so early in the morning. Got suction from a couple of halfway decent girls. The second was hottest, and really got into it. If I had the time, would have gone for f/s. I'll be looking for her next time. I'd never cruised this area before, but it looked wide open. Minimal LE, but maybe that was because of the time of day.

Happy hunting, brothers.

PWhipped
07-07-03, 06:41
To all, 12th St, yep she was in trouble last time I was there, had just got out of jail, hope she did not have to go back, she has a serious medical problem that needs to be corrected, (not to worry for us tho, just a female problem she has, not a disease)maybe she can get the surgery while in custody if she is back. I will be there later in the week, will be in Gainsville tonight. PWhipped

The Fat Guy
07-08-03, 00:14
I was at 12th last Thursday, I think it was Thursday, and things are still going strong despite Theresa's untimely and unfortunate personal difficulties. The girls running the bar now have been there on and off for years and they know how to keep business up. I will be heading there sometime this week and I will update this info at that time.

Still lookin to see if there is any new info on OTS off Normandy Blvd, might hit there tommorow and see for myself.

In other 12th st news, a few of the girls have migrated to other bars and still offer the same services, as long as they don't get caught. I know of some at the bars mentioned here and one is now at HP2, any regular customers of 12th will know her on sight, and she is still in business.

Dr_Know
07-08-03, 06:45
Lot's of WSW and BSW on main st. last night around 6-8pm. All of them were easily passed by doc. All ranged from hideous to disgusting, with an occasional ugly.

McDuff seemed to be the best bet for finding someone who doesnt disgust you. Once you get to know some of the regular girls around McDuff the service and price improves.

Lots and lots of LE on McDuff...be careful.

Biggy69
07-08-03, 19:09
Well I was on Mcduff last Friday morning around 10:am and I managed to find a SW (Angie) sitting on the steps of the conveinet store. Had her jump in and away we went. Originally she wanted to hang in the car but this is against all of my best judgment. We ended up gong to her friend’s apartment down the street. All in all a half and half ran me to Jackson’s. As I was heading back down Mcduff (just passed the grocery store) I passed a hot blonde on the same side of the street. Out of all of the days to leave the Vitamin V at home. Oh well…. There is always next time

Checked out Main and like all of the earlier posts I couldn’t get my stomach up to it. I did try to find the 12st pump and struck out. I tried both directions off of 12th and main and could find a bar either way. Anyone that could help with some directions it would be greatly appreciated.

PWhipped
07-09-03, 10:52
My dreams tell me to take McDuff north,that is NORTH from I 20, opposite way from I 20 from the Ho stroll. Stay on McDuff, it will bend around to the left at the Dog Track, go on past, when you see the water plant(pump station-whatever) there is construction going on there now, turn right, forgot name of street, look back at posts, you willl see it, that street goes north to it bends to the left like McDuff did, that is the 12th st you are looking for, STOP, look on you left, yeah that run down joint is it. Was there last night, two fatties as usual, BUT, Tiffiony is there also, tall fairly thin, no, good shape, looks 100 time better than others, also looks good in the face, titties a little saggy but OK, good service there or can buy her out for a bar fee. Everything, except bar fee negotionable. Other girls jealous of her tho, she looks far better that others that have been there. Teresa was the only other decent looking one I have dreamed about there. BUT, the trip is fun and the conversation is fun, after they know you are not LE, they will be VERY FRIENDLY, at least in my wet dreams. Still, have had some bad reports of 12th st Pub, but you get what you pay for, it is fun, you just have to accept that it is what it is, nothing more, so most are fatties, yeah, so is Cinderella's, seems almost all are tanks, but it is still fun, and top of their head does not look fat and the lips are soft, ONLY as I dream, you know I just lie and none of this is true.

Next went for a beer at Cinderells, super large, but pretty(almost) blonde and the other one, forgot name, but she has lost a little weight, gap in teeth, HMMM, maybe to spit the juce out???? Anyway drank a beer, they are not as friendly as 12th street, but place is much cleaner.

Was going to Rickochet's but forgot how to find it, will research and may go tonight, If I can get to sleep and dream<grin>

BTW, poor Teresa is away "on Vacation??" for 12 months, she has a lady medical problem that also needs an operation, so maybe while she is spending time on our tax $'s, hope we can pay for her operation, would rather spend it on her and others rather than on the polititions having lavish parties with our tax dollars.

Untill I fall asleep again tonight, wet dreams to all, PWhipped

PWhipped
07-10-03, 00:55
Went to Ricochet's tonight, they have a 19yo who looks really good and will BBBJ for you, also others there also do the trick. Place is clean and looks as a nudey bar should. Mgr/barkeep is friendly and $3 beers. Pool table and poro, real XXXXXX poro flicks on the TV screens. Good place to go, I will probably stop going to 12th as the fatties have ruined it for me, although, Tiffiney is a good screw. Cinderella's not worth the trouble. Rickochet's is good once they know you are OK. One blk girl, maybe with mex blood, with huge tits gives a great BBBJ. I can attest, that is if I realkly did dream that.

Street scene was as usual, your pick, a really hot looking Latino off McDuff/ College St across from the WinnDixie. Many more avalible on the connecting streets around the WinnDix off McDuff and on McDuff. Both nights, the same, also early evening before dark they were out.

Wet dreams to all, PW

The Fat Guy
07-10-03, 02:25
PW, thanks for the update on Teresa. Damn sad thing though, she was the best thing about that bar. I just hope it is like last time and the vacation is a shorter time than is thought. Might be a good thing though, let her get her things taken care of medically. Glad Ricochet is back in the swing of things,I went there before Teresa went on vacation and things were sorta slow with the girls and most knew me. I'll have to stop in there tonight and say hi to all them all over again.

jbvspec
07-12-03, 21:42
I would be interested in knowing if any of the popular clubs are open on sundays. Any information would be very useful

Dr_Know
07-16-03, 19:59
PWhipped....amen to the comments on Tiffany at 12th St. Well worth a visit...a sexy ****....just my type. Here's my overall thoughts on the goods here in Jax.

12th: Place is a dump...anything goes...Tiffany makes 12th worth a visit.

Cinderella's: Had good service with Celena and one other...basically the same as 12th. Although they are more paranoid about newcomers than 12th.

Ricochet: Manager [she] was very paranoid and rude. Cant speak of service, but dance room seemed very private, and there was a young hottie [Angel?] wearing a naughty maid outfit that has temped me to go back and get a dance. Would love a report or backchannel info on her.

Streets: MCDuff just south of I-10 has the most decent action. Cruise it until you get to the Winn Dixie, take a right, look down sidestreets. Lots of cops but some decent looking SW's for a monger in a pinch.

Doc

PWhipped
07-16-03, 23:58
Dr Know, yep on 12th, glad I could be of help.

Which one is Celina at Cinderella's? Only see fat ones there.

Ricochets, yep she is very carefull, Kenya knew me from 12th, so I had a "pass" with the mgr. Angel is the 19yo hottie I wrote about. Lots of choices there.

Dr Know, backchannell if you wish, may help. PW

Chewy
07-19-03, 18:43
Hey, I have been reading this site for years but never signed up until now. I read where Mcduff is probably the best placeff and how do i get there from baymeadows. I dont know if any of you try Mayport rd. but it can be pretty good, not alot of action, but the action that is there is worth it, Phillips was horrible last night, I got ganked by some braud named roxanne, watch out for this one, blonde haie, nice body, she will rob you blind, lesson learned the hard way I guess,

Peace

The Fat Guy
07-20-03, 04:49
Just a note, a friend of mine works at HP2 (corner of San Juan and Jammes) and she told me about LE crackdowns and vice raids were the customers were being hauled off with the dancers. Be careful out there, the congregation know as the city council is trying to move all adult entertainment out near the airport so our city will be a "moral showplace" for the Super Bowl. Well, that is my opinion.

If you do go to HP2 the VIP dances are nothing to write home about, especially for 35 bucks!! Hell, the Gold Club is cheaper by 5 and you know what you are gonna see. One of the girls at HP2 did work at 12th street a while back and she still does her thing.

Is it just me or are the "good" places shutting down earlier?
Cinderella's was closed at 12 when I went to check it out last week.

Haven't been able to check out Ricochet yet cause the last two times I went, both Thursdays, the bar had been closed at 10:30. PW is right again, if the bartender was who I think she is, she was at 12th as a dancer for a while and knows to make sure she knows you are not LE before her girls get into the groove.

No and I mean NO SW action over on the Westside, I have been on all the streets, from Lane, Mcduff, Timaquana, to Nelson and not a girl to be seen. Might be cause I am cruising later on at night, anywhere from 1-4 AM.

I'll be going to 12th on Tuesday and will be giving some kind of report on the conditions, hopefully they will be better than what PW and Dr._Know have seen in the past weeks.

Anyone been to OTS lately, the MP off Normandy? (or any other AMP) I saw one or two posts on it a while back and nothing since. I tried going after I posted but they said that I needed to come back cause they only had one girl and she was busy. Needless to say I had other priorities and wasn't able to return.

Unkaperv
07-20-03, 12:46
Another wild night in Jacksonville began at cinderellas with the sure thing. McDuff was kinda slow when I finished up there, so went on down to Philips where there were about 4 or 5 strollers, but the competetion was fierce, so back to McMuff where I picked up a petite dark haired, dark skinned pregnant chick who was into crosswords and country music. Interesting girl in other aspects too. Got some good information from her about the area. Ended up keeping her busy the rest of the night. Next morning, saw lots of activity on Lane ave, but time and accomidations were in short supply, so I'll have to research that next time.

Dr_Know
07-21-03, 21:01
PW-

Celena is the daughter of the owner at Cinderellas. She looks a bit like an overweight Alicia Silverstone. Still has nice legs and face, but a bit chubby. Also, she never wears heels or sexy stuff (which Doc likes)...instead she walks around in flip flops. She has mediocre to slightly better than average skills in private dances.

Any info on Angel at Ricochets or other Jax fun would be appreciated [dr_know8 at hotmail dot com]

Saw the pregnant SW mentioned earlier...cant get into that myself. I have had my luck on McDuff during the day [11am - 3pm] and evening [6p-10p], not late nights. There are 2 pretty decent looking broads that do the trick for me when needed, and I always find them down McDuff about halfway between I-10 and the Winn-Dixie.

Doc
[dr_know8 at hotmail dot com]

PWhipped
07-22-03, 00:45
Chewey, strange, saw a report on her a few ago, same problem, what is funny is that I had her, see post, and had no trouble at all with her, actually she was pretty good. She must have changed , or she did not want to f--- with me, who knows, she does look fairly good, just got to protect yourself and watch yo arse.

Fat Guy, keep us informed, see the tall slender hottie at 12th st and Kenya at Rico, let us know.

Unka, tell me more of the prego, how far along?

Thanks Doc, I just do not really get off on the fatties! Keep up the good work,

I will be back in Jax in a few weeks, keep them warm and juicey for me<grin> Ol Pwhipped

Lookin4tail
07-22-03, 06:14
Had a day off Monday with nothing planned to do. So I headed to the west side.

Stopped by 12th about 2:00 pm. No dancers were there. Was looking forward to a dance with Tiffany. Oh well.

Go lost on McDuff but fortunately, there were friendly and willing ladies on some of the corners willing to help a lost traveler. One tall blonde, about 30 was especially helpfull. She was very good at giving directions and I drove right were I needed to go.

I then decided I wanted to do some bowling. Dropped by Lane Ave. and found a bowling partner right away. She was brunette and about 25 years old. She helped me straighten out my game and before long I was hitting strikes!

All in all not a bad day. Looking forward to my next day off!

Just Cruzin
07-22-03, 10:30
Long time lurker, first time poster. Had a similar experience at Ricochets last Thursday. Not a bad selections of girls, but did not have the luxury of sampling more than one that evening. I was well taken care of by a young lady named Brown Sugar. Not bad service in the VIP room. Take outs were offered and appeared to be the norm. The older woman tending bar seems to run a tight ship and expects a cut of the VIP room profits. After a few minutes of bargaining, Ms. B. said we could go back and she would tell the bartender it was just a straight dance so she could keep what she earned. After the deed, Ms. B headed to the dressing room with the bartender right behind her, I guess to conduct a breath check to assess if she had any foreign DNA spewing pointy objects in her mouth lately so she could determine her cut on the VIP room usage. Knowing the answer, I finished my beer and headed out. Lesson learned: Negotiate, Negotiate, Negotiate if it is slow they will com down. Worth a visit if your in the area.

Experiences at the local AMPs include

Angels: 4 times or so, good massage every time with good ending. My experience is the girls don’t haggle much if you treat them fair.

J&D: One visit, happy ending but not worth a return visit compared to Angles.

As far as SW action goes, seems like timing is everything. I have seen the little Latino but on the return, she disappears quickly. High demand I guess. South of the Centerfold club seems to be hit and miss. Friday noonish, spotted a 6 and on the loop back, gone as well.

Be careful, and happy hunting

JP

NowAndThen
07-22-03, 23:17
Man o man, 12th is dismal 2 girls andwhike there is a skinny one she isnt the preetiest one there, the other.... ewwww. LOL but she was enthusastic (if I'd wanted to). You are right, ric is closing when it is slow. saw 4 walkers on mcduff. 2 somewhere else as I got lost. Oh well til the next visit.

Unkaperv
07-22-03, 23:36
PW,

Pregnant chick said 4 months. Actually looked like a sexy little beer gut. Any further along, and even I probably wouldn't have done her. Said her husband (not the father) was in prison.

ElMatador
07-24-03, 00:03
I went to try my luck in Jacksonville this past weekend and didn't have none. I first tried the 12th Pub and couldn't find it. And I have no idea this Club Rico is located. It'd great if some of you can hook me up with the adress or directions.

One club that I did find was cinderellas on McDuff. It was about 10pm and I saw 4 girls in the place with only two guys. The better looking girl was just about to leave. I didn't try to stop her from leaving because I was being stared down by everybody. This was my first time at this club. The bartender asked me for my id, and I got a beer. I asked one of the three fat girls left to come shoot pool with me, she agreed, although she looked like she didn't want to. The other two were busy with the two guys. I asked this girl for a dance, and she said that it was going to be $10. I was thinking that something else was going to be offered to me, but nothing. The girl took me to a private booth and started to dance about 5ft away from me. I asked her if I could see something more and she said that she didn't do that. I didn't know what I had to do but I knew that i was not going to get anything. I left very frustated. I went to look for some sw and ended up in Phillips Hwy. I picked up a petite looking, black girl with very light skin. She was very paranoid. Made a bunch of questions. I let her know I was not le and she took me to her neighborhood and made me pull over. It was very dark so we were going to do it right outside because her brother was in her house. I gaver my money and then she saw a cop about a block away and started running with my money. The cop pulled over to where my car was and somehow I made him leave me alone and he went to get the girl. Needless to say I went back home very frustrated.

What do you guys think I did wrong. Also is there anything going on in Wacko's. I heard they were being investigated. I'd love it if I could get any of the girls working at that place. Is anything available at any of the stripclubs? Are there any escorts? I'd surely apreciate your help guys.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

The Fat Guy
07-24-03, 01:46
I got delayed in going to see the girls at 12th street thanks to a wonderful enounter with a friend of mine that left Mr. Winkie the worse for wear and a little pained thanks to her imitation of a porn star that thinks a BJ is a twist and suck thing. All I'll say is that sometimes teeth should fold down for some girls. Couldn't really do anything but get reaquainted with the girls after I had been gone so long.

Anyways, My trip was really uneventful other than when a friend of mine came in, I paid for him to go back and get one of the girls to lipsynch a song on his mircophone.

I think there is some friction between Tiffany and Laurie (a girl that has danced there on and off for a while). Might be bad news for those that enjoy Tiffany's company, she left really pissed off at around 2 and didn't return by the time I left at 5.

Lookin4tail
07-24-03, 12:41
Stopped by 12th Wed. 2 girls, one behind bar (Tracy) , the other came from Ricochet (Laurie-Ann). They were "discussing" something about how one was going to kick one of the other dancers ass or something. This is not what I went there for so...

On to Ricochet. 3 dancers and a pregnant bar tender. 2 of the dancers are from 12th (what did they do, swap places?). Nothing much going on there (meaning, was not interested in the offerings).

Went back to McDuff, the usual ladies were out. Let's say this is where I should have started. It's a said state when SWs are better looking than what can be found at some dance bars (and better $ as well).

Went by Phillips this morning. Dead dead dead! What has happened down there? I know they had the lunch-time bust, but what about the mornings? Used to be a great time to find 3-5 girls out.

Anyone have a report on N. Main? Haven't ventured up there in a while. Is it worth a look?

Till Later,

Lookin4Tail

The Fat Guy
07-26-03, 02:10
Talked to my dancer friend and she told me that a girl named Angel came from Ricochet and is now working at HP2. Might be the same girl that PW mentioned in his post. Just a heads up if you go looking for her. I'll try to keep info about the girls coming when i find out.

Lookin, you must have gone there just after I left 12th, because one of the girls had just left to pick up dinner or something around 5 and was supposed to be coming right back. I can't believe that they were still talking crap 3 or so hours after Tiffany left. Drama is gonna kill that bar's business before the dancers looks do.

Lookin4tail
07-27-03, 23:59
Fat Guy,

I agree, the girls at 12th are far to unattracitve to be so bitchy! If we wanted that king of drama, we'd go to regular bars and pick up much better looking girls and put up with the crap that comes with.

Let's hope that things get straightened out soon. That place is going to the dogs...

Just Cruzin
07-28-03, 13:03
Cinderella is an odd place, even when it was the Green Door the majority of dancers in there have always been of the large size. Sometimes I wonder if that is all that they hire, or that is their claim to fame.

Made a run down Phillips last Saturday about noonish and surprisingly there were a few potential candidates out and about. South of the centerfold I saw a fiery red head on the phone that seemed to be doing more waiting that talking. Up towards the interstate, a blonde hanging outside one of the food joints that appeared to be waiting for some company. All seemed to be in the passive mode to avoid LE. Headed over to McDuff and spotted two more, but was running out of time and couldn’t do a full investigation.

Monday before noon, spotted a tall blonde south of the centerfold. Unfortunately the monger behind me snapped her up, but for some reason not more than 5 minutes later she was back. I guess the deal didn’t work out. I have seen this blonde (maybe a 7) a few times on both sides of the road.

JC

Mighty Max
07-28-03, 13:33
I was out for a little drive going to a friend's house on McDuff near Winn Dixie and met a friendly blond that was out for a walk. She said she was lonely and wanted a friend, and what a friend she turned out to be to. Her name was Brenda and if you see her give her a ride. She doesn't have a car and I know she will be very happy you gave her a ride. Mind you she is far prettier from far away, but she is not painfully ugly, just tired and worn looking.

Dr_Know
07-28-03, 16:40
Thanks fat guy for the tip on Angel. Doc will investigate and let y'all know what he discovers.

Doc

The Fat Guy
07-28-03, 23:48
Tiffany is gone from 12th street. This is a sad day. I went there today for a few minutes to see what was going on and I saw the schedule that had been posted. Her name was no where to be found, when I asked about it I was told she had been fired. I guess she will show up at Ricochet or another one of "our favorite" bars within the week. The quality of girls there is going down faster than a crackhead needing a hit.

It is 11:45 on monday and I will probably hit HP2 before the night is out to see this Angel girl. I'll post again as soon as I know anything new.

The Fat Guy
07-29-03, 14:35
Didn't make it to HP2 last night, but did go all over town around 3am. There was NO sw action that I saw, I went from Main to Philips to US1 (from moncrief to 295, has good action sometimes). Saw one bsw walking on US1, but otherwise it was dead out there. No wonder I hit the bars and AMPs more often, those are usually a sure thing for something.

Going to try to go to Ricochet today to see if my assumption was correct about Tiffany's whereabouts.

Dr_Know
07-29-03, 19:39
Fat guy et al:

Ok...weny to both places in the last couple days. There is an "Angel" who works at HP2, but she works nights and I doubt if she is the same Angel I saw at Ricochet. The Angel I saw at Ricochet is still at Ricochet ["saw" her today], and well worth a looksie.

Is she pulling 2 jobs? Maybe. If so, here's my advice hobbyists: Buy an Angel dance at Ricochet's rather than HP2...its a no brainer.

Doc

New2Jax
07-29-03, 20:39
Was out on McDuff last night....hooked up with the blonde Lori.
decent uncovered Bj for $20

was up Phillips fist and all I saw were 3 gals who seemed NOT to be hassled by lots of cops so thats when i said bite me and went to Mcduff.

She had a room but needed to kick some people out so I said no way just suck me in the car.

no digits but she says she is out there late till early.

When she gets her own place again i will do her there 1/2
& 1/2 $30

Mighty Max
07-29-03, 22:42
Where is HP2? Is that the name of the place or just its abbreviation?

Anybody else go to Angel Therapy and try Sonnie? I normally prefer my women more petite but she was really good.

Good luck

PWhipped
07-30-03, 17:12
Mighty Max, good post. welcome aboard, keep up the posts, will be back in Fl in a few weeks, will post when i CUM(lol) Keep us informed, that is a hot area now, but LE is also hot there, be carefull. At least so I dreamed, you know, never did it, just dreamed. PW

The Fat Guy
07-31-03, 00:39
HP2 is the name of the club. It used to be a redneck bar called Hyde Park Lounge but when the converted it to a showbar they renamed it ( with large amounts of creativity) HP2. It is on the corner of Jammes and San Juan roads on the westside. It is down the road from Ricochet going towards Lane Ave. on San Juan.

I haven't gone to another AMP since my trip to Ichiban a month or so ago, been waiting on some newer reports on places.

Mighty Max
07-31-03, 14:31
Report:

Last night or I should say early this morning, I went looking and nothing on Philips or down Main St, but I decided to check Philips again and there were two ladies just walking down the street. They looked somewhat attractive, but I don't really like picking two up at the same time... too many people to keep an eye on. I don't think it is safe. What do ya'll think?

Also some people have posted times they have been ripped off. I wish there was elabration on that as it could really help everyone out. Where you robbed of your wallet / watch / cell / etc... or were they not as forthcoming as you were led to believe they would be?

I just thought this would be a very helpful thead.

Muggs
07-31-03, 23:34
Hey guys,

Got lucky again on Lane down from the Hess store. Saw a wsw and picked her up. Said she was new to this. Heard that before. Well, after negotiation, got CBJ for $25. Told me she works the Lane area all the way down to Lennox. This was about 8pm when i picked her up.

Now that there is competition, is ichiban offering more than just hjs now? I would think the competition would be affecting them by now. Any one try out Norma Jean lately? Massage by Norma Jean..

ElMatador
08-03-03, 23:40
I went down looking for some action this past weekend in Jacksonville. Didn’t see nothing on Phillips hwy about 5 am. I don’t know if it was too late or the action down there has gone down. Went to try out Mcduff ave and didn’t see nothing south of I-95 went all the way down to where the street ends and didn’t see nothing. I tried out the north side and found one wsw. She looked ok about a 7. She said it would be 20 for everything so I took advantage of it cause I thought that was cheap. We did it in the car. Do you guys know of any hotels where we could take some girls without problems.

Jax Monger
08-04-03, 05:21
Hey guys,

I am sad to say that all of the beautiful dreams that I have had about Phillips have turned into nightmares. I dreamt about cruzing phillips on Friday and not finding anything to dream about. I was able to find a nice "Angel" to dream about at 12th street that truely amazed me that she was so bilingual ( french truely can be a beautiful language ).

I have decided that I am going to have to take to advice of the board and find other places to daydream. Could anyone tell me which is a better afternoon spot, Lane or McDuff?

Thanks for the help

NowAndThen
08-04-03, 14:06
Was in Jax this w'end. Went to ricochet and got a dance from Kenya. While nice while it lasted she didnt fisnish her "dance" because the 2nd song ended...WTF. LAst dance I will get fron HER. Met a lady at San Juan Liquers that does Sunsay dates at local hotel. Problem was she had no digits and I cant rember her name. Two patrol cars sitting is paeking lot for grocery store at mcduff kinda had action dead at time I went by.

Just Cruzin
08-04-03, 17:38
Decided to make a Monday afternoon run on McDuff and 12th st pub. 3 girls working at 12th st. Angel, Loraine, I think her name was and someone else whose name I didn’t get and really didn’t want to know that I remember what she looked like. Of course they were all griping about how broke they were, and about getting evicted from their trailers. It is funny how fast they come down in price even at the smallest hesitation. Passed on all their offers. Even the infamous Tiffany showed up to yak with the dancers and followed me out to my car and suggested a ride around the neighborhood. Her deal was, she needed cash for school clothes. Had to pass on her too. Says she is dancing at HP2 for whoever is interested. So off to McDuff, and spotted one of the Latino chicks at the convenience store. She would be the one that is not preg. Went in got a soda, came back out and offered her a ride which she accepted, exchanged the normal greetings and 20 minutes later, she was one jack richer for an average performance. What a dream. Appeared to be light on LE not seeing many towards the old WD.

I did make a stop at Cinderella’s last Friday around 1ish, only the owners older daughter and some other blonde were there. Had a beer and left. Maybe one of these days they will get some slimmer girls in there.

Happy hunting

PWhipped
08-05-03, 07:14
Nowanthen and Just Crusin, was this Angel the Angel from Rico?? Young, nice looking, baby fat??? Also, so do you really think Tiff is dancing at HP2 ??? Will be invading your territory soon, thanks for the info, wet dreams to all, PWhipped

PWhipped
08-05-03, 07:19
Oppps, sorry, post was for Jax Monger and Just Crusin, but good to hear from Nowanthen also. Just dreaming again, PWhipped

Just Cruzin
08-05-03, 08:18
PW,

Sorry to say this wasn’t the same Angel as described at Ricos. If it was I would have sampled that very quickly. This Angel was related to another dancer that worked there (Tracy ? big butt and a great firm natural rack as I recall from a recent encounter with her). That is what Ms. Tiff said as far as working at HP2. Before you head down you may get a better status with a quick phone call to 12th st. since it appears she is still bubby bubby with the dancers there. Hit or miss situation I guess.

Good Luck

JC

The Fat Guy
08-05-03, 15:17
I would think that the Angel that was mentioned was the one that has been there for a while. Tracy's neice. Sort of chubby with red hair and pretty nice sized boobs. She has had the name of Angel for a long time there and from what I have heard she can speak french very well.

Mighty Max
08-05-03, 22:59
I dreamt Monday night that I drove downtown, found myself on Pearl St and picked up a woman I thought was asian but turned out to be an older American Indian. I wish I drove by for a second look. My night vision is really bad in my dreams. When I pick someone up I really hate to tell them to get out I really need to start doing that.

Well, she goes by the name of Pocahanas. OK, my spelling sucks. She was very nice and friendly. Well let me tell you I dreamt that she was not wearing any underwear and she was shaved too. Everything turned out well but then she got stupid nervous when she saw a cop that was going in the other direction. She really needs to learn to relax, she was making me nervous.

Like I said everything turned out nice, in dreams they often do.

Jax Monger
08-06-03, 05:24
PWhipped, No I don't think that it was Angel from Rico. I am going to try cruzin' mcduff or lane one of these days since the normal hunting grounds have all but dried up. Its a shame, Phillips was so convienent to. Oh well, I am kinda interested in those dreams given the description that you all have been giving compared to the quality of Phillips. I will definately report on my findings.

The Fat Guy
08-06-03, 14:27
Went to OTS yesterday. After paying 60 door fee to a manish looking woman, I was led to a room and told that a girl would be in soon. After around ten minutes and a short nap later, a 30 something lady came in and asked me how I was doing and that she would be back in a few minutes. Again after about five minutes or so, she returned and asked me if I wanted a shower. Being a semi-regular customer at Icibahn I assumed that this was a prelim to a massage, but this is where my massage occured here. She began by washing my back and after a short time asked me to roll over and she began on my front. A very short time later she greeted my little friend and gave him a handshake. This was continued until I was very relieved, but still disappointed that the whole ordeal was over without actually being able to rest and relax on the table and enjoy her hands more. I gave her 60 for her time (I went over the hour due to a little trouble in relaxing enough to get it over with) but will not go there again. I like the personal attention at Ichibahn alot more plus they have a routine of sauna, shower, and then massage. Plus it is cheaper in the end.

Happy ATC
08-07-03, 01:19
Are these clubs (12st pub etc) in JAX safe for all races? I went to a club in Savannah once and the music almost stopped when I walked in, whitey was not welcome!! :) Just want to make sure before I get myself in trouble.

Thanks!

Unkaperv
08-08-03, 01:43
Back to Jacksonville last night. Mc Duff and Phillips were dead, with heavy LE presence. Found a cute skinny older girl with great big frizzy strawberry-blonde hair on Cassat, of all places. Wanted to take her back to my room for f/s, but she was pressed for time, so it was suction on the run.

Saw a couple of hot prospects on Lane, but I was too slow on the turnarounds(or too careful, lots of LE there too).

A few strung out workers on Main near the trailer park, but by this time my heart just wasn't into it.

Stopped in at Teasers and got a couple of VIP room dances with surprisingly high mileage. A couple of the girls gave me the impression that they were up for some after hours activity, but I deceided to wait until next trip to follow up.

A very frustrating night, all in all. Maybe next time.

The Fat Guy
08-08-03, 08:53
I might be mistaken, but there were three Tiffanys working at 12th at one time. One was a hefty blonde that no one would confuse with the other two. Brunette Tiffany#1 was there during the bad times, before Teresa took over the bar, PW probably remembers her. She was the one girl at HP2 that I had reported being there in earlier posts. The other Tiffany might have gone to HP2, but I am not sure. I'll look into it and see which one is there.

Either way, you can't really go wrong because both will serve you well.

Just Cruzin
08-08-03, 09:08
Made another afternoon run down Mcduff Thursday mid day. To my surprise a nice looking blonde wearing a long bluish summer dress was walking in front of the old WD and headed towards the convenience store. From a distance she appeared to be about a strong 6. Being a little thirsty I drove around the block and pulled in to the store. After a quick chat we were on our way. In the car her looks dropped to a strong 5. 36B I would estimate, weathered for sure and had signs of cold sores around her mouth. Definitely 100% protection required situation. Today she went by the name Margret. She was from Boston, having that unmistakable accent, down here to sell her grandmother’s house bla, bla, bla and was going back soon. She said she had a place to go, but wanted to do some shopping on the way. First sign this was going to be a “no-go”. And of course wanted tuition up front, second sign of a “no-go” situation. So we get to the house where she claims to live down in the Riverside area. Run down shack, looks like a crack house and not a good place for a tutoring session. At this point I gave her a few bucks for her troubles and she got out and went in this house. As I was pulling away I noticed a city car (city tags, dead give away) pulling into the yard, didn’t really think too much of it at the time and drove off. It was worth it to get her out, since I did not get a good vibe on the whole thing. The lesson reinforced here was, as always, no tuition up front, don’t do errand, especially to their drug dealer, and if it doesn’t feel right, kick ‘em to the curb because there will be others.

Being a curious guy, I check the address in the county property database and come to find out the house she went into was registered to the Jacksonville Housing Authority. Other words, city property, not a private residence. Not sure what the city guy was doing there, but I am sure it wasn’t consistent with his city tasking. Another thing about the house, it looked like they had an extension cord running to another house for power. I never new JHA was a proud sponsor of crack houses. The house (blue) is located on Ralph st. between Gilmore and Ernest and runs parallel to King st.

Bottom line, I would avoid her and that house.

Happy hunting!

JC

PWhipped
08-08-03, 10:46
MANNN!!!!! What can I say but, thanks to all, you regulars rock. Thanks for the info, you guys keep up the good posts and when I return to Jax, I will do my part also, you know I always dream when in Jax<GRIN>lol. Thanks again, PWhipped

King Mong
08-09-03, 12:16
First off, long time lurker, thanks for all the contributions. I started feeling bad about all the taking that I was doing w/out contributing, so here we go.

First off, I do seem to be having most of my dreams about Lane lately as other areas are drying up. But some places where I have found a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow are Pearl St, usually late evenings, usually around 21st. LE roves around sometimes, but not nearly as much as some of the other places. Most of the women I dream about there are black and can vary from 2's up to the occasional 7-8 (regular girl rating which for Jax is "usually" higher than SW quality).

A second area where I have frequent dreams is the side streets E. of Main between 3rd and 8th. Usually late, late or early, early (2-5). As a matter of fact one in particular, a WSW who I saw around 7th and one of those streets was a particular treat. I had just bolted out of the house of another SW (WSW looked about a 7, but quickly dropped to a 3 once we got in the light, but that aint why I left) when I ran into her. She was pleasant to talk to, unrushed, not on drugs and she was a legitimate 7-8. Don't remember her name but she provided BBBJ for a Jackson and offered fs at no charge.
Anyway sorry for the long post, but I have a lot of "fiction" so I guess I'll save it for another chapter. Hope your dreams are as pleasant as mine

Mighty Max
08-09-03, 12:31
Can you believe that Jax has the second to the highest number of post on the Florida board? That is really hard to believe. We beat out Tampa and Miami. Well, like Pwhipped says lets keep the post full of important info (unlike this posting of mine).

The Fat Guy
08-09-03, 16:50
Happy ATC, I think all the clubs see only the color of money. Some of the girls don't dance for men of color sometimes, but that isn't usually a problem. Most of the bars that are mentioned in these reviews have a majority of white clientele, suprisingly enough seeing the location of them. I have yet to see a review on a majority black club, Sliver Fox, Black Magic, Mirage, etc, but on a few other sites I have noticed some and the word looks good, but being a scared white boy I have yet to go in and see for myself. Too many rumors from dancers about drugs and violence for my tastes.

Anyways, no sign of either Tiffany at HP2 last night, I might go out to 12th and Ricochet tonight to check out the girls and the action.

PWhipped
08-10-03, 08:53
Happy, you will find both blk and wht girls at Rico and 12th, all I have seen in Cinder's is wht girls, well anyway wht whales.<grin> Most customers are wht but blks are also there. As fat guy says, the only color they want and like is GREEN. Welcome, King Mong, let the dream man here of your other dreams, you are welcome to dream as long as you wish. The extended dreams have morre info and also the entertainment content is good reading, don't apologise for having a long post. Dream on man. Thing seem to be pretty consistant in Jax SW scene. I may have a lead on a new "wet dream" soon in Jax. Will post when or if it comes a real dream, as you all know, everything is fiction here. Wet dreams to all, PW

Mighty Max
08-10-03, 22:15
I have been in Cinderalla's on two different occasions and there were black girls there. Mind you this was over a year ago and I don't frequent the place often.

The girls there are rather large, friendly but large. Strange thing was the second time I went there I was treated like the plague even though I was talking with one of the girls (sorry to use the word 'girls' as it implys small and young, these were neither) from a previous visit. The Bartender called her over and told her to stay away from me, she apoligized. I left. I did return a few months later. Everything was cool then, and the few other times I have gone there.

King Mong
08-11-03, 00:49
The Fat Guy,

Ask and ye shall receive. Info on the black clubs. First of all Black Magic was shut down several months ago by a raid. The girls were doing too much "subcontracting" in VIP. For a while it was monger heaven as about 80% of the girls "subcontracted". It is now called "Club All Out, but it is under different management and the same rules don't apply :(

As far as the Mirage, some of the girls subcontract away from the club, most of them came from BM. I even met a 'Star' who subcontracted out of her SUV in the back of the parking lot $60 FS and she is definitely a 8-9. She is from ATL. However, lap dances in there go about as far as can go w/out hitting a home run w most of the girls. Only problem is there VIP consists of a couple of chairs behind large speaker stacks in the back. It is very dark, and there is privacy unless the club is packed. There are a couple of bilingual girls who enjoy demonstrating there fluency in French. Most will allow you to practice your gynecologist exams.

Silver Fox is probably the best of the three as far as quality of club and girls. They too are under new mgmt. and seem to be a bit stricter on the girls than they used too. There $5 lap dances were a whole lot better than most clubs $10,$20 and up. They also have a $10 VIP in the back and a Champagne Room that costs $20 to get in. In the past there have been 3 girls there that I have had the pleasure of getting to know better away from the club. The # of subcontractors here is slimmer or may'ne they are just less open about it, but they definitely exist.

All in all SF is the best overall stripclub experience out of the 3. Mirage has best chance for extras, and All Out is best place to go to get a drink, look at some porn and hang out. With all places YMMV but I hope you get as much as you can.
p.s. As far as the white black thing goes, the girls love white guys because they figure the only reason they came is to spend money looking at/ouching some black cat (which is true most of the time). The black guys don't care cause like most strip clubs, everyone is there for the girls, drinks, pool table. If you take the risk of mongering you'll have no problem at these clubs as long as you use common sense.

PWhipped
08-11-03, 06:17
Yep, they act strange sometimes, I had not seen any blk girls there tho, I go there once each trip to Jax, just to see if the whales have any minnows around<grin>. Also you may encounter sreange reactions from the other places if you are not known, but once they KNOW you are not LE or Feds, the visits are good dreams. PW

Just Cruzin
08-11-03, 08:18
According to some of the girls in Cinderellas the reason why black girls are few and far between in there is because it drives the white (older I suspect) customers out. Myself I hve fond memories of dances with the few black dancers they have had in the past, as recent as May. But as stated below, it is a plce where large dancers are welcome. But will keep checking for a change in Cinderellas whenever I get a chance.

JC

The Fat Guy
08-11-03, 13:25
Thanks for the heads-up King (pardon the pun). I guess things have changed since the girls I spoke to left the clubs. I will have to check out the Fox at least, cause it is on the way to 12th from where I am. Haven't been able to get out to anyplace in the last week or so other than HP2 on Friday and the action there was slow cause it was late and there were very few dancers. I'll post as soon as I get out there. Again thanks for the info King.

Wasobi
08-11-03, 19:02
I can't find an address for Ricochets. Can anyone please throw me a bone.

Mighty Max
08-11-03, 20:19
A few weeks ago, I went to the club just over the Trout River on North Main about Noon. I see their advertising late at night and the girl look on the ad look just like the kind I love (Thin). However, there was only one female in there besides the bartender. The dancer was not what I was looking for so I told her that I was just wasting time waiting for a friend's flight to arrive at the Airport.

Mind you it was Noon and most clubs are dead at that time... has any body else been there? Just wondering if it was anything like the commercial.

PWhipped... when are you going to be back in town? Really looking forward to your posting.

Dr_Know
08-12-03, 07:16
Cruised for SW last night in jax...

1. Main: Spotted one hideous SW. My weiner actually saw her, jumped out of the car, and ran away.
2. Lane: nothing.
3. McDuff: completely dried up...nothing. Since the WD closed I have noticed a complete decline in SW talent.

Therefore, went to clubs...
1. Rico: After getting to know the owner/manager/bartender, this place has been my favorite in town. Private dances are private and inexpensive...best value i have found.

Just Cruzin
08-12-03, 12:16
Originally posted by Wasobi:

I can't find an address for Ricochets. Can anyone please throw me a bone.

=====================================================

Wasobi,

Ricos is on corner of San Juan and Cassat Ave. Parking and door are in the back past the tattoo shop.

JC

Just Cruzin
08-12-03, 13:39
I took a run down McDuff Tuesday at lunch. Only one of the Latino chicas out, the shorter one and she was down Post st. Offered her a ride and exchanged the normal greetings. She said she was in the French tutoring mood for the standard tutoring tuition. Nice lunch time session. Had not been tutored by her before, would give her a 6 in looks and attitude 7.5 in teaching skills and would take a more in-depth lesson in the future if the opportunity arose.

Haven’t noticed anything on Phillips in quite a while, even the southern section by Centerfold.

JC

Delamancha
08-12-03, 14:58
My most recent visit to J&D Therapy was a disappointment. "Mona," the attendant, is thin, attractive, and completely bored. The half-hearted massage was conducted mostly with one hand, and immediately following the flip she began to negotiate with me on the tip she would receive, actually offering me "sixty dollah for hand-job," while making it clear that she did not become any more intimate with her clients. I told her absolutely not, that I always tip well when I leave happy but do not purchase sexual acts.

Her manual dexterity was rough and not particularly pleasant. It earned her a tip, but not as much as she was asking for.

My rave review of a couple months ago may represent the high point for this AMP. One of my previous attendants was still there, though, and I have to admit that the ladies who work here are all younger and more attractive than any other AMP in Jax.

On a humorous note, hot towel is not available at the end because mamasan broke the microwave in a cooking accident. I swore that I didn't hear that from Mona, and you didn't hear it from me.

Fritz the Cat
08-12-03, 17:17
I agree with Dr_Know... It seems Mondays are the slowest night of the week for SW hunting. Maybe they make enough money on the weekends to coast for a day or two. The SW scene tends to pick up by Wednesdays and keeps on until Saturday with a marked drop off by Sunday evening.

I cruised Phillips/University/Richard and it was dry as a bone last night (Monday). Tried this morning (Tuesday) too hoping for the early bird looking for a worm. Still nothing.

McDuff hasn't been a good fishing area either as the good Dr. attests.

PWhipped
08-12-03, 20:58
Wasobi, RTFF, I dreamed that I found it on Cassatt St, go south on Cassatt off I-10, it will be on your left , a white building with a tatoo parlor also. If you stay on Cassatt untill you get to a "T" intersection, San Pablo,or San Marino or San something, you just passed it. Turn around and it will be on your right. Entrance is in the back, happy hunting and wet dreams. As you well know, nothing I say is true tho, <GRIN> PW

PWhipped
08-12-03, 21:00
Mighty Max, you buying when I come back????? Beer first and dreams later???? I may trade a good digit for the treat. PW

The Fat Guy
08-13-03, 02:47
I went to 12th yesterday to get new gossip and check out the action and here is most of what might have happened.

PW, I was told that Teresa might be getting out of her incarceration soon, I hope she does because wherever she goes she is a welcome addition. Plus I miss her charm, wit, and her great personality.

I had a dream that I had the best oral presentation from Angel that I had had in a very long time, no change in fees even though the presentation took longer than either one of us had thought. The selection of girls there is the same for anyone wanting to head that way.

PWhipped
08-13-03, 06:35
Originally posted by King Mong I had just bolted out of the house of another SW (WSW looked about a 7, but quickly dropped to a 3 once we got in the light, but that aint why I left)

Why did you leave?????

Anyway sorry for the long post, but I have a lot of "fiction" so I guess I'll save it for another chapter. Hope your dreams are as pleasant as mine [/i]
We are ready for another chapter! <grin> Pwhipped

PWhipped
08-13-03, 06:37
Thanks Fat Guy, so which Angel is she?? Any word on thin Tiffiny ? PW

Just Cruzin
08-13-03, 08:08
PW,

We maybe talking about two different Tiffanys. The one I have seen at Ricos and 12th st isn't what I consider thin, but definitely not in the same catagory as the ones at Cinderellas.

Happy hunting,

JC

Wasobi
08-13-03, 12:05
Thanks PW I actually dropped in there and it was cool after awhile. There was a thinner type brunette that went by the name of Tiffany but not sure if she does VIP dances as she said she was new. But she was really cool though I tried to teach her to play pool.

The Fat Guy
08-13-03, 15:29
PW, it was the Angel that has been there for years. I have yet to visit your dream Angel from Rico. And there is no new info on the Tiffany front, I do know that as long as Laurie Ann is at 12th Tiffany won't be. I'm going to check out Rico in a few minutes actually, so I might be able to give some info when I get back.

Did not make it to Ricochet today, but I WILL tommorow. Actually later today because it is 2AM.

PWhipped
08-13-03, 22:01
Yes Crusin guy, not thin, good shape, brunette, fairly tall, nice tits, although beginning to sag a little, nise pus, at least that is what I remember in my dreams, I think Fat Man has the inside line, but thanks for the info.

I was also dreaming that there is a new service being established in Jax, I am dreaming that one of the girls from one of our favorite places is starting it, 150 = 1-2 hrs of companionship, no extra tipping. I dreamed that when I come back to Jax shortly that she will fill me in and I will sample the goods for her, 5-6 Blk and wht, clean and at a ext stay motel, will pass on the info when she tells me to do so, but all you guys know I just tell stories and dreams and make all this up, right?? Nothing I say is true and all just for entertainment purposed. Yep, have wild wet dreams. PWhipped

You know, sometimes it pays to befriend people even when you just meet them, be nice, offer help, rides and dinner. Got nothing, did not insist, no pressure, just friendly conversation and company. Did not ask for anything after the first refusal, and really did not want anything but company. Sure did not expect this. Now I may be in DREAMLAND HEAVEN PW

PWhipped
08-13-03, 22:06
Hey Fat Guy, who the hell is Lauri Ann, been going there for a long time, never heard that name, or she is so uuugggly that I did not want to hear her name<Grin> LOL I did meet one trip before last, tall, nice looking late 30's -- 40 something, a clean freak, could not stay still, was always dusting and cleaning, dreamed she said she would stop to do BJ and FS if I wanted, DID!!!! At least I dreamed I did. PWhipped

PWhipped
08-13-03, 22:32
Fat Guy, Wasobi says there is a Tiff at Rico who is new, could it be our tiff?? PW

Hell, if it is, you guys will wear her out befor I can get back down there. LOL But I may have my other dream!!!!!! LOL PW

The Fat Guy
08-14-03, 02:17
PW, Laurie Ann is the girl you mentioned, I think, in one of your posts about 12th a while back. She has been almost everywhere in Jax and she does all the things you dreamt about. I have got to check out Rico later today to verify which Tiffany it is, don't want anyone to get the girls confused.

Oh BTW..... PW that new dream sounds like a great thing in the works. Keep us informed please.

The Fat Guy
08-14-03, 19:58
Visited my friend at HP2 today and was told that almost all the clubs in that area had been busted by vice the night before. (SOS, Rico, HP2, Cocktails, and one other) Most girls were taken for dance code violations but a few were taken for solicitation, be prepared for the possibility of girls not being there or stricter guidelines from manager/bartenders.

After I left there I finally went to Rico to see how things were, was disappointed that the Tiffany working there is the one that was at HP2 and 12th a while back, not the Tiffany that PW and I thought. That isn't a bad thing mind you, just a little letdown. Anyways, I dreamt that there was a girl there (can't remember her name) that gave me a dance that included a speaking engagement for 50, her speech was not the best and she was not really into it, telling me that her time was worth more money. I disagree.

Next time I'll go with Tiffany or someone that seems more enthusiastic about her work. Or hell, I'll go to 12th, where I know the menu and can select who and when I want instead of some chick trying to hustle me for more cash.

Muggs
08-15-03, 03:47
Hey guys..you Pwhipped,

Found a nice mixed (black and white) SW off of Timaquanna by the shell station. Got the standard CBJ ( i must always go covered)..she wanted $25...i had $22.50 she got $21. Needed gas to make it to the ATM.

Anyways, you may want to check this area sometimes. I was told it use to be the spot a few years back...maybe they are coming back.

There was a post about SW on Sunbeam (all the way up to San Jose in Mandarin) off phillips way back...has anyone seen anything in that area?

Fritz the Cat
08-15-03, 23:20
I occasionally make a pass up Sunbeam to San Jose and back onto Baymeadows to Old Kings. Every now and then it pays off, but this isn't what I'd consider a regular occurance by any means.

Mighty Max
08-16-03, 09:14
Well, I went out yesterday (Friday), and there were no girls out there to be found. I checked Philips (and surrounding area)several times during the day, I checked Main St and Pearl once... nothing, LE sure must be working overtime; however, there were A LOT of guys walking around looking at me as I drove past. I don't go for that. I wish LE did. That is what needs to be cleaned up.

I knew this gay guy that said that when there is a guy walking around that doesn't have his shirt on. That means he is looking for someone to pick him up. I don't know how true that is and I never care to actually know. I just don't like seeing them there or the absence of girls.

Yesterday about noon, I did actually hit paydirt, if things turn out. PW was very wise when he said to be nice to others. I met a Brazilian woman that has great potiental. I shall see.

Be careful out there.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods at the ends of sentences. To avoid future delays, please use just one period at the end of sentences in future reports. Thanks!

NowAndThen
08-16-03, 23:31
Will be down 8/19 and 8/20 and 8/22. Any thing other than the regular hangouts.. Hey PW you ready for that beer?

Dr_Know
08-18-03, 11:35
nowandthen/PW...i am also in jax this week...drop me a line to do some tag-team mongering. i am going to be bored and ready to monger anytime this week...drop a note to dr_know8 at hotmail dot com.

last week got great service for 40 in 12th st. anyone paying more than 40 or 50 in 12th, ricos, or cinderellas is driving the market too high...no talent in these places are worth more [well except for a couple of the best in these places...tiff for example]

a couple of sisters over the past month or so have been hot in ricos. michelle and dana are pretty hot [but coke-heads] 25/22 y/o sisters. they will scam you, so get service before giving any thing. they have great attitudes, great asses, shaved pussies, and pretty nice bods. i think they got fired last week for scamming customers/drugs/being late...who knows. but i have a hunch they'll come back. give it to them hard for ol' doc.

doc

Mighty Max
08-18-03, 17:28
Hey, let me tell ya'll about a nightmare I had. I dreamed that I went out Saturday night and was driving around. For some reason I dreamt that I went downtown on Main St. (North of 20th) and picked up a Blonde-headed crossed-eyed (no joke) chickenhead with kinda of a decent body (at least for being night).

I ended up at a location where she said she lived. She invited me in and I refused, not wanting to impose on her too much. It was obvious that she was close to being down and out so I gave her $ (I am kind, but I seldom give $$) and for some reason she wanted to show me her appreciation for my gesture.

Well, just about when she was going to show me how happy I made her by my gift, that some guy claiming to be her boyfriend came up to my car... he was pissed. She jumped out (telling me she would be back) and pulled him about 30 feet or so away from my car. I felt that I should leave cause they were yelling and I knew the neighbors were probably waking up (it was past 2AM), so I calmly drove off. With the belief that I was better off not having her show me any gratitude and having her boyfriend jumping all over my car. Maybe it was a scam, I don't know, it sure seemed real.

It was a good thing that it was only a dream.

(Jackson- My system went down when I was sending this so I don't know if it went through so I am resending it. Sorry about the multiple period thing in my other posts. It is a habit of mine. I love what you're doing with this board and will try to make your life easier)

Unkaperv
08-19-03, 16:12
Picked up an attractive blonde on Main near the Amaco station the other night. It was very late, and she was quite strung out, but gave excellent suction, until she passed out. Had a hell of a time getting her out of the car. Hated to leave her on the side of the road like that, but one of her buds was close by so I know she was taken care of. Just another advevture in mongering.

King Mong
08-22-03, 01:45
I had a dream that after being out of town on business for the past week and a half, I met a girl "Peaches" at Main & 27th. She was a BSW about an 8 in the face and a 5-8 in the body, depending on your tastes. This was 6:00 in the afternoon, so no night eyes here. She hopped in the car needing a ride to her home which was on 30th, so basically across the street. I couldn't believe what I was dreaming so even w/ all the signs that she was an SW, I just dropped her off at the house and moved on heading to the Mirage. Nothing going on there, so on my way back, guess who I see in the same spot I picked her up b4. So not going to turn my back on opportunity twice, I pulled over asked the proper questions, and after we found a private place she proceeded to show me her best imitation of a bobble head doll and was very thorough about making sure she cleaned me up afterwards w/ her mouth. Very thorough, didn't miss a drop even the bit that got on my stomach, nice touch.

Vital stats, bbbj for $20. She stated that she didn't do fs, 'cause she has a boyfriend and didn't feel comfortable w/ that. Hey different strokes for different folks and I don't inquire about relationships, it's not my biz or concern, BUT, that was hilarious to me. I thought, "your boyfriend doesn't mind you cleaning and drying my pipe, but to let me use my thermometer to check your temp between your legs is out of the question, OK". She was very nice and seemed to have a good head on her shoulders.
She claimed she was just a buckwild girl and didn't do drugs. Don't know if that's true, but she definitely didn't have any of the crackhead symtoms. Her looks would have been higher but for a face her age (early-mid 20's) her tits were already moving south some.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter of my fiction. I love that I share my imagination w/ other dreamers as well.

Caddy XLT
08-22-03, 09:03
anyone have any good contacts on incall gals
Email me @ caddyxlt@yahoo.com

Caddy XLT
08-22-03, 14:47
Hello wsg people, I went to angel therapy today & had the best shower Ive ever had there. She spent at lot of time making sure my midsection was clean. After she was done scrubbung me went in for massage(she she or something like that). She had great hands took her time on the hj This was the best visit there yet. This board seems to be getting larger & larger. Keep up the good work & Ill keep reading & posting. Let me know of any incalls.

The Fat Guy
08-22-03, 17:20
Went out today and saw nothing on Main until I got to near the high school football field across from the Food Lion. There were 2 WSW walking north on the wrong side of the road for me. One was a 2-3 and the other looked to be a 6-7, I was in a hurry to pay some bills so I couldn't stop, but now I think I'll hit further up on Main because the other action looks like it is mostly dead.
Saw 2 more WSW on McDuff near the Popeyes both were near 5-7 looks but there was too much LE presence and kids getting out of school for my liking. I perfer to cruise at night when there are fewer people, but the I can't find the girls then. I might be changing my philosphy about when I pick some ladies up.

Mighty Max
08-22-03, 18:59
Fat Guy was correct I was downtown about 2:30pm today (Friday) and there was a lot of LEOs out. I didn't see any thing but chickenheads out (the good looking SWs disappear quickly, hell even the plain ones disappear quickly). Fat Guy, you should try mornings. It is amazing how many good ones I have found early in the morning.

Good luck and be careful.
Mighty Max