PDA

View Full Version : News and Media Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Webcams
03-11-06, 23:59
To not offend those looking for Pussy reports we can continue our dialougue on everything that pisses us off here. Rant Away.

Webcams
03-12-06, 00:14
I'm with you bro. And this hypocrisy permeates every aspect of our culture. How about the so-called War on Drugs? It's complete bullshit. Roughly 440,000 Americans die each year from smoking related illnesses. You see advertisements for cigarettes everywhere. So I can smoke and drink myself to death legally. But blow and hookers? Nope. :) Legalization has its own set of problems, although I am a little confused about some laws some states still have liquor laws? WTF Is moonshine in 2006?
I myself Hate religion I think it's for the weak and poor and those who need to believe in something mystical who can't accept there current situation, Drugs are they as bad as freeways?
Well try an add a lane to the 101 see what happens! I myself don't understand carpool lanes, If everyone who buys fuel pays fuel taxes of about 0.35 per gallon Plus our Vehicle Registration fees, why do only people carrying passengers who Paid NOTHING, towards the development of the lane or the freeway, get to use such lane? I wish I could afford a Lawyer to fight these bullshit lanes if anyone thinks they make traffic better there high. Instead why don't we make a toll lane where it cost's 7.50 per use along major freeways. If 7.50 is not enough, make it 12.50 25.00 whatever it takes to keep one lane of traffic moving at a decent speed.
Strip clubs are another thing that's got me hot lately, who the fuck cares what goes on in a strip club? How fucking bad are things at home if they have to worry about strip joints? How fuckin fugly are these women who hate strippers? Look if there not working in a strip joint there going to be working somewhere and they will most likely end up sleeping with these same women’s husbands, guess there fucking themselves in the end :) ok I'm done for now. Just wait for the next round of Rain to keep us busy I guess.

PsyberZombie
03-13-06, 10:25
I'm sure you realize that it isn't only the supposed "Communists" in City Hall that cause us grief, it is also in large part the Religious-Right that has a much stronger hold on this city than most would like to admit

Both the main·stream Right and Left are against Prostitution , as are those in the very Middle

• The RIGHT has those who have true moral and religious objections to Prostitution

Well , I have moral and religious objections to Cars ; and I'm more likely to succeed in my drive to stamp them out , than the Religious Right is to succeed in their campaign

• The MIDDLE are the people who live in the neighborhoods where SW'ing occurs . They get sick of the SWs , the drug dealers , the condoms littering the streets , and their wives and daughters being accosted every time they set foot out the door . But all this group wants is for the activity to move to Some Other Neighbor·hood — and who can blame them ??

• The LEFT is against Prostitution because of the mis·taken Feminist belief that it's 'degrading' and gives the Man all the 'Power'

But if I take my car to be fixed , who has the power in that relationship ??

Me = because I pay the mechanic ??
Or the Mechanic = because he has the ability to fix my car ??

If I don't like my mechanic's work or his shop's Logo , I can find an·other mechanic

.... but if I want my car fixed , I have to surrender my car to *some·body* with the requisite skills

The same goes for getting your pipe cleaned and your knob polished by a SW

This is Economics 101 = Supply & Demand Chapter

Thrilla59
03-15-06, 17:07
i work in a hospital just north of the SFV and one of my patients is a LAPD officer, had been for 10 years. so we get to talking about stuff and prostitution came up. his take on the enforcement end of was that they know (the rank and file PD) that prostitution can not be eliminated but kept in the shadows. they the public and the politicos want prostitution not seen or heard of, they all know that it still and will exist period.either left or right wing opinions it does'nt matter, infact some of those same crusaders that preach against it dabble a little in it them selves ( the most famous being reverend jimmy swaggered even he had a jones for the hoes).the officer said on the plus side that busting mongers and hoes had a better risk to reward ratio then i would say for solving a homicide or gang crime which can be some pretty dangerous work and less man hours spent doing paper work and going to court. and he said places like sepulveda at nordoff st would not have gotten the economic renevation if the area had not been cleaned up.

Webcams
03-16-06, 19:33
This is Economics 101 = Supply & Demand ChapterAs far as S/w's go, Looks like the demand far outwieghs the supply, Yet the economics of the situation don't pan out, If there are Let's take Oil for example, the Market set's the price for oil not the gas station or the goverment, so when theres a hurricane, Gas goes up because oil goes up because theres less supply or a forseen shortage of supply, even a scare in the market which doesn't pan out can raise the price of oil dramatically, When you buy let's say 5K of oil stock at a bad time you lose your ass, and start praying for a major worldwide oil shortage, for a day, wait that's my mistake, scratch that, anyways what I am saying is since there so few s/w's, why does the price stay so low?

Speck
03-16-06, 22:00
i work in a hospital just north of the SFV and one of my patients is a LAPD officer, had been for 10 years. so we get to talking about stuff and prostitution came up. his take on the enforcement end of was that they know (the rank and file PD) that prostitution can not be eliminated but kept in the shadows. they the public and the politicos want prostitution not seen or heard of, they all know that it still and will exist period.either left or right wing opinions it does'nt matter,.

Well this is a bunch of bullcrap. LAPD performs time consuming undercover busts on hostess clubs in downtown. LAPD busts MP's. LAPD busts incall girls off CL and TER. LAPD does time consuming undercover stings on strip clubs. So this officer you spoke to if full of s--t and doesn't know what he is talking about or he is bs-ing you.

Hell, LAPD even has an entire division dedicated to this...

http://www.lapdonline.org/detective_bureau/content_basic_view/1987

the officer said on the plus side that busting mongers and hoes had a better risk to reward ratio then i would say for solving a homicide or gang crime which can be some pretty dangerous work and less man hours spent doing paper work and going to court.

Oh yes. God forbid that our police department fulfill its #1 obligation and protect it's citizens from physical harm. Hence the points I have been making in this thread.

and he said places like sepulveda at nordoff st would not have gotten the economic renevation if the area had not been cleaned up.

LAPD pats itself on the back way to hard. Houses in the area rising in price from $150,000-$250,000 in 2000 to $450,000-$800,000 in 2005 makes a HELL of a lot more difference that any LAPD efforts to eliminate those imminently dangerous prostitutes. Truth is, home prices in this area rose so much that people who were renting their properties, sold. This eliminated a lot of gangbangers. The gangs now have much more marginal influence in this area.

Webcams
03-18-06, 13:23
LAPD pats itself on the back way to hard. Houses in the area rising in price from $150,000-$250,000 in 2000 to $450,000-$800,000 in 2005 makes a HELL of a lot more difference that any LAPD efforts to eliminate those imminently dangerous prostitutes. Truth is, home prices in this area rose so much that people who were renting their properties, sold. This eliminated a lot of gangbangers. The gangs now have much more marginal influence in this area.Speck I am ashamed.
It Was the LAPD under chief bratton who single handedly solved all crime, and caused the real estate boom in LA, They have as well eliminated all drug trade, speeding, rude behaviour and increased the signal on my Sirius satelite radio so I could listen to Howard Stern! They have stopped global warming, and all this is directly related to the broken window effect, which as you must have noticed has been fully implemented. No more do you see unkept lawns or illegal vendors, drug dealers and killers, gangmembers and rapist, all obviously derived there income from prostitution, and therefore with no prostitutes, we have no gangs. Watch the News it's 100% Positive now no Crime! Actually what really happened is Bratton came over talked big and realized he didn't have the manpower to fully implement his plan, because the City Council would have none of that, Illegal Vending is rampant, Building and Safety as well as Street Services, failed on there part to make sure houses and Public Rights of Way were well kept, they don't give a shit. Because the Councilmen and women, don't want them to enforce the laws, LA doesn't have Nor does it NEED as many cops as New York, LA IS so Very diffrent then New York, Were all Citizens, Except Pigs er Cops, are required to have a Permit to Purchase a Firearm, Not Carry it that's way Illegal, Simply to purchase it. We are spread out, with 75 % resedential, 10% Commercial, and 15% Mixed Use. You don't need cops patrolling Resedential areas in Most parts of the Valley Sure It makes people feel safer, but Most of the crime is either petty, or major commited by those that live outside the area, there is a direct connection between certain crimes, and the income level of those that commmit them, rarely do you find people with income of over 40K commiting burglary, Yet people with no income, commit these property crimes, not only in affluent areas, they rob the poor they live next to as well. What we have accomplished is increasing the property value of homes simply because we have such limited real estate available, and population continues to increase, supply and demand, not to mention the cyclical nature of real estate and record low interest rates. Crime has not been solved for shit, we have regular people and we have criminals, the LAPD doesn't do dick to stop crime, they don't even come out and investigate half the time, Why? because if you file a report, that increases there Crime Stats, Heres a quick example Burglary from motor vehicles go under reported by as much as 35%, Why because if the person doesn't have insurance, theres no need to report it, the LAPD claims to respond to crime using there new reporting system, but it doesn't have any affect on the real outcome of getting criminals behind bars, and the state doesn't do a good job at keeping them in Jail either. LAPD would rather enforce things that generate revenue I.E.: Speeding tickets etc. and keep girls off the streets, Bratton has a hard on for Prostitution, and I don't know why, I have never had a S/W break into my house, and the chances of someone breaking into a house near a busy track are in my opinion reduced because of the simple fact that mongers are driving around the area, at times when others would not be, criminals don't like witnesses, no matter who it is, they operate in the background. Usually targeting working middle class when they are at work. Murder is commited mostly by rival gangmembers, or those whom know the victim, People just don't randomly kill people for no reason, Sure it happens, but not most of the time, there is a chance of getting killed by someone commiting a diffrent crime at the time I.E. Robbery, but just randomly getting shot, your chances are not great. Innocent Drive by victims, that's just bad aim, Gang Members were shooting at someone, so If people want to avoid that, they simply have to call the cops and hope they do there job and get them to move elsewhere.
Rape is a violent crime which experts say has really no direct relation to sex, robbery is a crime of oppurtunity, someone see's soemthing they want, and they take it, LAPD doesn't do much about that, alot of crime is commited by repeat offenders, LAPD monitor them? If LAPD knows where the gangmembers Live, why don't they dedicate undercovers to follow and hinder there activitys? Is it because they are more concerned with getting the real criminals like the 9-5 guy who just want's a blow job? Reminds me of this crack house which was directly off the Figueroa Track, you could see people clear as day walk right up and score, it operated for years, and LAPD could be seen busting the s/w's not more then 50 ft away. Well I for one am glad that LAPD is working so hard catching the criminals because if it wasn't for them I might be able to get a good blow job without driving 30 miles away.
As for Gangmembers Marginal Influence it just moved into lower income areas, and became more concentratedin those areas, My Opinion, parents need to do a better job of watching there fuckin bad kids.
Not to bash the liberal bleeding heart guys, but some people will never work they will just commit crime until they are to old to continue commiting crime, that's all they know, that's all they will ever do. I am for 3 Strikes and your dead myself :)

Webcams
03-18-06, 13:41
Police Chief William J. Bratton has paid more than $1 million in grants over the past two years to hire friends and business associates as police consultants and is refusing to give the City Council details on the work they performed.

... the consultants supplied some written reports verifying their work, but in other instances, LAPD officials, including Bratton, were the only ones to provide assurances that the work was done.

... Bratton insisted that the consultants' work includes advice and analysis on sensitive issues, such as how officers feel about department operations.

"Many of the reports are generated by consultants and focus groups, and I have no intention of sharing these intimacies gathered in confidence," Bratton said. "There is no need for the council to have that information."

Police Commission President John Mack said he had no intention of requesting the information from Bratton.

"I don't have any reason to question the appropriateness as to whether the department is properly utilizing consultants," Mack said. "I have no concerns about how the money was spent or how the consultants were utilized."

His bigger concern was that the council was encroaching on the role of the commission, Mack said.

Full Daily News Report (http://www.dailynews.com/news/ci_3614253)

FedEx
03-18-06, 15:27
Yeah, I saw that coming...

The SFV board has only politics & religion to talk about - no ho reports, action is dead.
Three years ago we had 36 AMP's bursting at the seams with young fresh talent from Korea and now all we have is their grandmas working in the 5 - 6 left-over AMP's...

Webcams
04-02-06, 00:09
Paid a visit to take one for the team, ended up pretty good, guys pay attention to the ad's that come out in the LA Xpress & LA Weekly more amps open every week.

Donalds
03-09-12, 08:22
Prostitution sting in Sun Valley nets 34 arrests in 20 hours.

http://www.dailynews.com/news/ci_20135038/prostitution-sting-sun-valley-nets-34-arrests-20